英文名称:Ghost Ship
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | -=天堂论坛出品=- www.coolabc.com Copyright reserved by Heaven Forum -=天堂论坛出品=- www.coolabc.com Copyright reserved by Heaven Forum | |
[05:35] | I can’t hold her much longer. She’s taking on too much water. | 我拉不住她了,她进太多水了 |
[05:39] | -What is going on back there? -Keep your pants on, Murphy. | – 后面怎么样? – 管好你自己吧,马费 |
[05:47] | We blew the starboard engine. Port engine’s way too hot. | 右弦的发动机过热了 |
[05:51] | -Hold on. -Shorten the tow or cut her loose. | – 抓紧 – 把拖绳缩短或者割断 |
[05:55] | Epps… | 爱普斯… |
[05:56] | …get off my damn tugboat. We don’t have much time. | …去那条船上,我们没有太多时间了 |
[06:00] | Move it, Epps. If she sinks, she ‘s taking us with her. | 快点,爱普斯,如果她沉了, 会把我们也带下去 |
[06:11] | Got a punch in the port floater. | 给我一个打孔机 |
[06:13] | -Five minutes before she floods. -Less than that! | – 在她沉前给我五分钟 – 没有那么久了 |
[06:17] | Get back here. We’re cutting her loose. | 回来,我们要切断绳索 |
[06:19] | -Cut her loose. -That’ s it. Get back here. | – 切断绳子 – 是的,回来 |
[06:22] | Come on! You heard the man! | 快点!你听到了! |
[06:24] | T ook us three months to get her off the bottom. I will not lose her now! | 我们花了三个月把她弄出海底, 我现在绝不放弃 |
[06:30] | Goddamn it, Epps! You can’t fix everything! | 见鬼,爱普斯!你没法修的! |
[06:33] | Christ! | 上帝! |
[06:41] | -For the last time, get back here! -She’s taking on too much water! | – 最后一次重复,回来! – 她进太多水了 |
[06:47] | Why do you always have to break my balls? I said get back here! | 为什么你总是不听我的? 我说了回来! |
[06:55] | Do you want me to come down there and kick your ass? Because I’ll do it. | 你想要我下去踢你的屁股吗?我会的 |
[07:06] | Here’s to the best damn salvage crew in the business! | 这里是最棒的商业搜捞队 |
[07:11] | -We did it, guys! -Yeah, look at that! | – 我们成功了,伙计们! – 是啊,看看这些 |
[07:15] | All right. Nice work. | 哦,好工作 |
[07:19] | -Here’s to the fucking sea! -To the sea. | – 为大海干杯 – 为大海 |
[07:28] | To a job well done. | 干的真漂亮 |
[07:29] | Mr. Murphy? I’m Jack Ferriman. I was wondering if I could buy you a drink. | 马费先生吗?我是杰克.菲尔曼 我在想能否请你喝一杯 |
[07:34] | He doesn’t drink. | 他不喝酒 |
[07:40] | Could I talk to you alone? | 我可以和你单独谈谈吗? |
[07:43] | You talk to me, you talk to my crew. That’s the way it is. | 你和我谈的,都可以 和我的队员说,就是这样 |
[07:49] | I fly the Arctic Weather Patrol flights out of Mackenzie Bay. | 我在北极圈气象巡逻队工作, 巡视Mackenzie海湾 |
[07:54] | Last month I was out in the middle of the Strait when I came across this. | 上个月我在巡视的时候发现了这个 |
[07:59] | Congratulations. You found a boat. | 祝贺你,你发现了一艘船 |
[08:03] | In the middle of the ocean, of all places. | 在海的中间 |
[08:07] | I tried for radio contact and got nothing… | 我试图用无线电和它联系, 但是一无所获… |
[08:10] | …so I figured she had to be adrift. | …所以我想它是在漂流 |
[08:13] | In the Bering Strait? | 在白令海峡? |
[08:15] | That’s miles from shipping lanes. Did you alert the Coast Guard? | 那离航道几英里远, 你通知海岸警卫队了吗? |
[08:19] | It’s international waters, so they noted it and that’s it. | 那是公海,所以他们 记录了一下,就这样 |
[08:23] | You get a name? | 你知道叫什么吗? |
[08:24] | No, I put it out of my head until two days ago when I saw it again. | 没有,我早忘了 直到两天前我又看到它 |
[08:29] | What are we talking about? What kind of tonnage? | 你在说什么?它什么吨位? |
[08:32] | Big. Huge. Could be military. | 很大,可能是军用的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:882个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:127个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:137个,专四词汇:107个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:232个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:37] | Let’s say that we’re a little bit interested. | 那我们倒有点兴趣 |
[08:41] | What’s in it for you? | 你能得什么好处? |
[08:43] | I want 20% finder’s fee, whatever she’s worth. | 不管它值多少, 我分20%的发现费 |
[08:47] | -Have you told anyone else about this? -Not a living soul. | – 你还告诉过别人这事吗? – 没有 |
[08:54] | -Give us a minute, will you? -Okay. | – 给我们一分钟,行吗? – 好吧 |
[08:59] | So? What do you think, Murph? | 那么?你怎么看,马费? |
[09:02] | Who knows? Could be full of shit. | 谁知道?可能它装满了狗屎 |
[09:05] | I do know one thing. I’ve seen strange things happen in the Strait. | 我只知道一件事, 我在海峡见过些怪事 |
[09:10] | I know something else: Sea gives you an opportunity, take it. | 我还知道:海洋给你 一个机会,你要抓住它 |
[09:14] | That’s at least a week out of our way. We’ve been out for six months already. | 去那至少要一星期, 我们刚在海上飘了六个月 |
[09:19] | I got a fiancee waiting, remember? I’m getting married in a month. | 我还有未婚妻等着,记得吗? 我还有一个月要结婚了 |
[09:24] | Plan was to go back to Anchorage. Starboard diesel needs an overhaul. | 我的计划是回到安克雷奇, 右弦柴油机需要检修 |
[09:28] | -ln our business, the only plan is: -There is no plan. | – 在我们的生意里,唯一的计划就是: – 没有计划 |
[09:33] | If you don’t want to go, that’s fine. Let’s tell him we’ll get somebody else. | 如果你们不想去,也没关系, 我就告诉他我们不去就行了 |
[09:38] | Wait a minute. Let’s not be hasty. What’s a ship like that worth? | 等等,别急着决定, 这船看上去真的很值钱 |
[09:44] | Who knows? | 谁知道? |
[09:46] | Millions? Thousands? Could be nothing. Depends on a lot of things. | 几百万?几千? 也可能一文不值,很多可能 |
[09:50] | -Mainly, if we have the right to salvage. -Pretty big “if.” | – 重要的是,如果我们去是对的 – 好一个如果 |
[09:54] | -What’s the split? -We split it even, six ways. | – 意见不一致啊 – 就算我们的意见不一致,六种想法 |
[09:58] | -Even split? -Beats me paying you overtime. | – 不一致怎么办? – 我会付你们加班费 |
[10:02] | I’m good. | 我没问题 |
[10:05] | I’m in. | 我干 |
[10:08] | Greer? What do you say? | 格瑞,你怎么说? |
[10:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Hey, Ferriman! Can you come over here? | 嘿,菲尔曼!你能过来一下吗? |
[10:21] | So this is the way it works. 1 0% instead of your 20% finder’s fee. | 这样吧,你分10%怎么样? |
[10:30] | I can’t let you take advantage of me like that. | 我不能让你这样利用我 |
[10:34] | That’s the way it is. Take it or leave it. | 这只是个提议, 接受或者走人 |
[10:44] | Fine. But I go with you. | 好吧,但是我要和你们一起去 |
[10:48] | Not on my boat, you don’t. | 别想,我船上不允许这样 |
[10:50] | Think I’d tell you where a fortune might be without insurance? | 想想吧,我告诉了你在哪可能有 一笔没有上过保险的财富 |
[10:54] | There are five other boats that would jump at this. | 有的是其他的船愿干这种事情 |
[10:58] | I come with you. So you take it or leave it. | 我和你们一起去, 要么接受要么走人 |
[11:33] | Things are dull! | 真惨! |
[11:38] | She’ll love it. What do you think? | 她会喜欢的,你怎么想? |
[11:42] | Too much off the sides, but I can come up with something she’ll love. | 太糟了,不过我可以 带些她喜欢的东西回去 |
[11:46] | -Shave that yourself. -Don’t want to help me out? | – 你自己刮吧 – 不想帮帮我吗? |
[11:50] | Who the fuck are you kidding? Everybody knows you Navy boys take it up the ass. | 你开什么玩笑?每个人都知道 你们这些海军男孩都从屁股开始刮 |
[12:14] | -Enjoying the ride, Jack? -No, sir. | – 旅途愉快吗,杰克? – 一点也不 |
[12:31] | Not the same as flying planes over ice sheets, is it? | 和飞过冰原的感觉不同吧 |
[12:35] | -What’s the appeal? -I could ask you the same thing. | – 为了什么? – 我也可以这样问你 |
[12:38] | What’s a nice girl doing in a dump like this instead of raising a family? | 你是说为什么一个漂亮姑娘 爱干这种苦活而不去结婚生子呢? |
[12:43] | I own a third of Murphy’s operation. I’m not that nice. | 很简单,我拥有马费三分之一的股份, 而且我没那么好 |
[12:47] | And these monkeys are my family. | 这些猴子就是我的家人 |
[12:51] | Santos to Murphy. Come in. | 桑托斯呼叫马费,完毕 |
[12:57] | -Yeah? -I think you should get up here. | – 是我 – 我想你该上来一下 |
[13:01] | -What is it? -I think you should see this! | – 怎么了? – 我想你该看看这个 |
[13:06] | It was there a second ago! Ten miles to the northwest. | 几秒钟前那有一个物体! 在我们西北方10英里的地方 |
[13:10] | Would you turn off that fucking music? | 你能吧那个变态音乐关掉吗? |
[13:14] | I’m telling you, there must be a glitch. I saw it with my own eyes. | 我说,那可能是干扰之类的, 我真的看到了 |
[13:18] | -Glitch, my ass. There’s nothing there. -Give me a look at this. | – 干扰,这什么都没有 – 我看看 |
[13:23] | There it is! Right in front of you! Tell me you don’t see nothing. | 就在那,就在你前面! 别告诉我你什么也没看见 |
[13:29] | Do you see what I’m saying? Do you see what I’m saying to you? | 你看到我跟你说的东西了吗? |
[13:34] | -Dodge, could you get on the bow light? -All right, Murph. | – 道奇,你能把探照灯打开吗? – 好的,马费 |
[13:45] | -It’s there, right? -There’s something there. | – 它就在那,对吗? – 有些东西在那 |
[13:55] | Hey, Murph, what’s up? | 嘿,马费,怎么了? |
[14:00] | Vessel at position 7-5 north… | 定位在北方7-5位置 |
[14:03] | …this is Arctic Warrior. | …这是北极战士号 |
[14:07] | Come in. | 完毕 |
[14:10] | This is tugboat Arctic Warrior. Do you read me? | 这是拖船,北极战士号, 你听到了吗? |
[14:16] | This is Arctic Warrior. | 这是北极战士号 |
[14:18] | Do you read me? Come in. | 收到了吗?回答 |
[14:40] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[15:08] | -Now do you believe me? -Holy shit! | – 现在你相信我了? – 真见鬼! |
[15:13] | An ocean liner? Where did that come from? | 一条客轮?从哪来的? |
[15:25] | It’s the Antonia Graza. | 安东尼亚・格瑞兹号 |
[15:28] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[15:31] | This is civilian tugboat Arctic Warrior. Is there anyone aboard? | 这是民用拖船北极战士号, 有人在船上吗? |
[15:36] | This is civilian tugboat Arctic Warrior. Is there anyone aboard? | 这是民用拖船北极战士号, 有人在船上吗? |
[15:40] | This is Arctic Warrior. Can you read us? | 这是北极战士号,能听到吗? |
[15:47] | -You know her, Murphy? -Only in my dreams. | – 你知道她,马费? – 只在我的梦里 |
[15:57] | Christ, she’ s beautiful. | 天那,她真美 |
[16:01] | Italian liners couldn’ t compete for speed, so they built floating art palaces instead. | 意大利的客轮在速度上没有竞争里, 所以他们就建了漂浮的艺术宫殿 |
[16:08] | She was reported missing May 21, 1 962, off the coast of Labrador. | 她在离开拉布拉多港后, 于1962年5月21日被报失踪 |
[16:14] | Funny thing is, there was no distress signal. She just disappeared. | 有意思的是,没有 求救信号,她就消失了 |
[16:19] | Ever since, every captain’s been looking for her, hoping she hasn’t gone down. | 从那以后,每个船长都在寻找她, 希望她没有沉没 |
[16:26] | -Do you know what this means? -What? | – 你知道那意味着什么? – 什么? |
[16:29] | Under the law of the sea, she’s ours. Let’s not keep a lady waiting. | 根据海洋法,她是我们的, 不能让一个女士久等 |
[16:35] | Santos, bring us alongside. Fire up the crane. We got business to do. | 桑托斯,启动起重机,我们要开工了 |
[16:40] | When we get onboard, stay together. We don’t know what kind of shape she’s in. | 当我们到了甲板,大家一起行动, 我们不知道这船的构造 |
[16:46] | -Take us up, Greer. -Aye, aye, captain. | – 把我们送上去,格瑞 – 好的,船长 |
[16:50] | Hey, Murphy, please remember to keep all channels open. Thank you. | 嘿,马费,记得把所有的 通讯频道开着,谢谢 |
[16:59] | They won’t let me go. | 他们不准我去 |
[17:01] | Safety first. That’s why you go last, Jack. | 安全第一,所以你要最后上去,杰克 |
[17:05] | Can you sit down? I’m trying to keep this steady. | 你能坐下吗? 我正在试着稳住船 |
[17:08] | -I just want– -Sit down! Get out of the way! | – 我只是想… – 坐下,别碍事! |
[17:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | She’s had some battering over the last 40 years, you can tell. | 她在过去的四十年里有些损坏 |
[17:20] | Stand by. Setting you down topside. | 站开一点,要到甲板了 |
[17:25] | She’s still a beaut. | 她仍然很美 |
[17:28] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[17:32] | You better stay alert. Watch your step. | 你们最好保持警惕,小心脚下 |
[17:35] | 40 years of rust can turn deck plates into quicksand. | 四十年的锈蚀让甲板变得很危险 |
[17:38] | We’ll make our way in at the fore, then check the bridge. This way. Careful. | 我们排成一列走, 去检查一下船桥,这边,小心 |
[17:43] | -Forward mast is history. -Epps and Murphy, are they a couple? | – 前桅很有历史了 – 爱普斯和马费,他们是夫妻吗? |
[17:49] | Hell, no. She’s like a daughter to him. He’d be lost without her. | 哦,不,她就像他的女儿, 他不能没有她 |
[17:54] | Superstructure’s in decent shape. No sign of damage. | 上层的建筑非常完好, 没有损坏的痕迹 |
[17:58] | -Lifeboats are gone, stern to bow. -Life preserver lockers are all empty. | – 救生艇没有了,船尾有点变形 – 救生箱都空了 |
[18:05] | Sure no survivors ever turned up, Murph? | 确定没有生还者吗,马费? |
[18:08] | Sure as we’ re walking on the Graza, Dodge. This way. | 就像我们现在在格瑞兹上 一样确定,这边走 |
[18:25] | Let’ s go. | 我们走 |
[18:36] | Jesus. She’ s no fiddler’ s green. | 天哪,她甚至没长绿苔 |
[18:40] | You’re wrong, Munder. She ‘s beautiful. | 你错了,墨德,她很美 |
[18:44] | Whoever was on here originally sure left in a hurry. | 那些原来在船上的人 一定离开的很匆忙 |
[18:50] | Murphy, come in. | 马费,回答 |
[19:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard. I’ m Julie. | 女士们先生们, 欢迎登船,我是朱莉 |
[19:10] | I’ll be your hostess this evening. | 我是今晚的女主人 |
[19:17] | Have some respect, okay? | 严肃一点,好吗? |
[19:28] | Check out all those champagne bottles. | 查查那些香槟酒瓶 |
[19:31] | Looks like we missed one hell of a party. | 看上去我们错过了一次宴会 |
[19:33] | -And one hell of a hangover. -Shut up! | – 和一夜的宿醉 – 闭嘴 |
[20:05] | -Shut up! -Let’s find the bridge. | – 闭嘴 – 我们去找船桥 |
[20:07] | -Such a manly man. -What? | – 真是个男子汉 – 什么? |
[20:11] | -You all right? -Shut up! | – 你还好吗? – 闭嘴! |
[20:13] | Come on, Mary, let’s go. | 快点,玛丽,我们走 |
[20:21] | Murph, how many passengers did she carry? | 马费,她当时载了多少乘客? |
[20:24] | Over 600. The creme de la creme of society from all over Europe. | 超过600,有欧洲各地的乘客 |
[20:29] | Crew of 500 from ltaly. | 其中500个是意大利人 |
[20:31] | Talk to me. How’s everything going? | 现在怎么样了? |
[20:40] | Okay, good. This companionway should get us to the bridge. | 好了,这个升降扶梯能带我们去船桥 |
[20:45] | Here, Epps, hold this. | 爱普斯,拿着这个 |
[21:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[21:09] | -After you. -No, after you. | – 在你后面 – 不,在你后面 |
[21:12] | No, no. After me. | 不,不,跟着我 |
[21:16] | Tough guy. | 坏家伙 |
[21:32] | Don’t let go! | 别让他掉下去! |
[21:35] | -Pull! Pull! -Please, Epps! | – 拉住,拉住 – 爱普斯! |
[21:41] | Please, Epps, don’t let go! | 摆脱,爱普斯,别让我掉下去 |
[21:43] | -Give me your hand. -Pull us up! | – 给我你的手 – 把我们拉上来 |
[21:50] | Oh, God! | 哦,上帝! |
[21:57] | I told you to watch your fucking step! | 我告诉过你要注意脚下 |
[22:03] | -Oh, shit. Oh, Jesus. -From now on, you let me lead. Okay? | – 哦,见鬼,哦 – 从现在开始,跟着我走,好吗? |
[22:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:09] | -I think I just shit my pants. -No, you always smell that way. | – 我想我尿裤子了 – 不,你总是那种味道 |
[23:01] | Compass is dead. | 罗盘坏了 |
[23:09] | Helm’s not responding, either. | 舵也没反应了 |
[23:11] | Fuel tanks are empty. She must’ve rode on full throttle till she was bone-dry. | 燃料箱也空了,她肯定是 全速行驶直到燃料用尽 |
[23:20] | Epps! | 爱普斯! |
[23:27] | I’m looking for the ship’s log. Let’s get this documentation back– | 我找到船的航行日志了, 把它带回去吧 |
[23:32] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[23:35] | -You sure? -Yeah. | – 你肯定? – 是的 |
[23:38] | Let’s get to it. | 我们继续吧 |
[23:45] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,看看这个 |
[23:49] | -It’s a watch. Congratulations, buddy. -No. Look again, you moron. | – 那是表,恭喜你,伙计 – 不,你再看看,你这傻瓜 |
[23:54] | It’s a digital watch. Do the math. They didn’t have digital watches in 1 962. | 这是电子表,做做算数, 1962年的时候没有电子表 |
[24:00] | So we’re not the first people to board this ship. But she’s ours now. | 那么说我们不是第一个 上这条船的人,但她现在是我们的了 |
[24:05] | Let’s get some sleep, tow her at dawn. Let’s hope there’s no more surprises. | 我们睡一觉,明早把她拖走, 希望不会有什么意外 |
[24:11] | Amen to that. | 上帝保佑 |
[24:18] | Oh, God. | 哦,天那 |
[24:25] | Epps, can I get some tea? | 爱普斯,我能喝些茶吗? |
[24:31] | Any sign of what might’ve happened? How she got here? | 有什么会发生吗? 她怎么到这的? |
[24:35] | That’s the $64 million question, isn’t it? | 那是个6千4百万的问题,不是吗? |
[24:39] | Ever hear of a ship called the Marie Celeste? | 听说过一条叫玛丽・西勒斯的船吗? |
[24:42] | Twin-masted brigantine out of Charleston during the Civil War. | 一艘南北战争时从查尔斯顿开出的双桅船 |
[24:47] | She was bound for London with a cargo of cotton. | 她满载一船棉花驶往伦敦 |
[24:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Two months after she set sail, she was sighted by fishermen off Tripoli. | 她出航后两个月, 的黎波里的渔民发现了她 |
[24:57] | She was doing 1 2 knots an hour in a stiff breeze. | 她在微风中以12节的速度前行 |
[25:01] | Something wasn’t quite right. They didn’t know what so they went onboard. | 有些事情不对劲,他们不知道 是什么所以就上了船 |
[25:08] | You know what they found? | 你知道他们发现了什么? |
[25:13] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:15] | No passengers. No crew. No captain. | 没有乘客,没有水手,没有船长 |
[25:20] | No sign of distress. | 没有求救讯号 |
[25:22] | 59 days after the last log entry, it had traveled 4500 miles across the ocean… | 在最后的航海日志以后的59天里, 她在海上行驶了4500英里 |
[25:29] | …past the Rock of Gibraltar and into the Mediterranean Sea at full sail. | …穿过了直布罗陀海峡 的暗礁和地中海 |
[25:37] | And nobody at the helm. | 却没有人掌舵 |
[25:39] | -What do you make of that? -A ghost ship. | – 你想说什么? – 一艘幽灵船 |
[25:44] | Hey, you smell that? I smell bullshit. | 嘿,你们闻到什么了吗? 我闻到狗屎的味道 |
[25:51] | -Been on the sea a lot longer than you. -I know. | – 我在海上的日子比你多多了 – 我知道 |
[25:54] | Seen things that you can’t even imagine. | 看到很多你甚至想象不到的东西 |
[25:59] | Maritime history is full of Marie Celestes. | 航海历史上有很多的玛丽・西勒斯 |
[26:04] | So, what’s our plan? | 那么,我们怎么办? |
[26:07] | I think we should do what we came to do. Tie her up, tug her in. | 我想我们该干我们该干的, 捆住她,拖回去 |
[26:11] | You think our little tug will pull this entire ocean liner? | 你以为我们的小拖船 能拖走这么大一个客轮? |
[26:17] | Not with the problems we got. | 没有什么能难倒我们 |
[26:19] | We could set her at anchor and come back with two or three tugs. | 我们可以让她抛锚在这, 然后回去叫两三艘拖船来 |
[26:23] | No, some Russian trawler will come along. | 不行,俄罗斯的拖船会看到的 |
[26:26] | I’ve already looked for her anchors, anyway. They’re gone. | 我找过她的锚,不管怎么样,没有了 |
[26:30] | -What do you think? -Get the engines working… | – 你怎么想? – 修好她的发动机… |
[26:33] | …it could take us two weeks minimum to tow a vessel this size. | …要拖走这么大条船我们最少要花两个星期 |
[26:38] | For my share of what she’s worth, I’d drag her back to Anchorage myself. | 为了我的那份钱, 我会自己把她拖回安克雷奇 |
[26:54] | Don’t let go! | 别让我掉下去! |
[26:56] | Help me! Don’t let go! | 救救我!别让我掉下去! |
[27:02] | -Thought you might want a jacket. -Thanks. | – 我猜你大概需要件夹克 – 谢谢 |
[27:19] | Boy, do I miss that. | 天那,我真想它 |
[27:20] | You okay? You seem quiet since you came back. | 你还好吗?你从回来一直很沉默 |
[27:27] | I think I saw something I couldn’t possibly have seen. | 我觉得我看到一些我不该看到的东西 |
[27:32] | -Like what? -No, it’s crazy. | – 是什么? – 不,那太疯狂了 |
[27:34] | I’m curious. Tell me. | 我很好奇,告诉我吧 |
[27:42] | I think I saw a little girl. | 我想我看到一个小女孩 |
[27:45] | On…. | 在… |
[27:47] | On the…. The boat? | 在…船上? |
[27:51] | Yeah. Looking right at me. | 是的,就在那看着我 |
[27:56] | And then what happened? | 那然后呢? |
[27:58] | Nothing. She disappeared. | 没有,她消失了 |
[28:01] | Sometimes, when I’d be flying for hours on end… | 有时候,当我飞行几个小时以后… |
[28:06] | …I’d think I’d see stuff too. | …我也会以为自己看见了些什么 |
[28:09] | It’d be there one second and gone the next. Like a dream. | 它就出现一两秒钟然后就消失了, 就像一个梦 |
[28:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | -See you in the a.m. -Okay. | – 早上见 – 好的 |
[28:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:27] | -See you tomorrow. -Yeah. | – 明天见 – 好的 |
[28:53] | She’s got a big hole. She’s sinking. | 她有一个大洞,她正在下沉 |
[28:58] | -This is where the damage is. See? -Breach in the hull, about 1 0 by 20… | – 这就是那个破损处,看到了吗? – 船体的裂口,大概十到二十… |
[29:03] | -…torn to the port collision bulkhead. -Did it hit an iceberg? | – 左侧防撞墙被撕裂了 – 她撞上冰山了吗? |
[29:08] | No, you don’t need an iceberg to rupture a hull. | 不,你不需要一个冰山去创造裂口 |
[29:12] | -She’s been hit recently. -About a week ago, I’d say. | – 她最近刚刚被撞的 – 要我说,是大概一星期前的事 |
[29:16] | This is where we are. | 这是我们所在的位置 |
[29:17] | The problem’s this group of islands. Nothing spectacular… | 问题是这组岛屿,没什么吸引人的… |
[29:21] | …just rocks, a couple thousand seals. | …只有岩石,和很多的海豹 |
[29:24] | The Antonia Graza’s caught here in this strong current loop… | 安东尼亚・格瑞兹号 在这遇到强烈回流… |
[29:28] | …and slowly she’s been pushed towards those rocks. Last time she hit them. | …她被推向那些岩石,最后她撞到它们 |
[29:32] | -What about next time? -Won’t be one. | – 然后呢? – 不止一次 |
[29:35] | We’ve got three days to fix it. That’s if the weather holds. | 我们有三天的时间修好它, 如果天气允许的话 |
[29:39] | Why can’t we tow it like it is? | 为什么我们不能这样拖它走? |
[29:41] | It’d be like towing a car with four flat tires. | 那就像一辆车想拉动坦克 |
[29:45] | -It’s a bump in the road. We can fix it. -Murph, bump in the road? | – 这只是块拦路石,我们能搞定 – 马费,拦路石 |
[29:52] | The breach we can probably patch if we can get to the inside. | 我们能修补那些裂口 如果我们能进到船里面 |
[29:56] | We’ll weld shut the flooded compartments, pump out the water up to the aft peak. | 我们可以把破损的地 密封起来,把水抽干 |
[30:02] | On top of that, the rudder’s jammed. | 问题在于,舵坏了 |
[30:05] | We jerry-rig it, set a 38-degree current drift to clear the island chain. | 我们大概检修一下,设定38度角的 航线,远离那些列岛 |
[30:09] | What does all that mean? | 这些是什么意思? |
[30:13] | I just– That’s a lot of work for three days. | 我只是…就是说这三天 我们有很多事要做 |
[30:16] | But with the gear we’ve got onboard and what’s on that ship, we can try. | 但是这样我们就必须上船, 可是船上有什么,我们不知道 |
[30:21] | We can do it, right? | 我们可以的,对吗? |
[30:23] | With the gear we’ve got onboard, I can’t fix our engine. | 那样的话,我就不能修我们的发动机了 |
[30:27] | Quit bitching and overhaul the starboard engine. | 你留在船上修发动机 |
[30:30] | -So that’s the plan? -Just do it. | – 那就是计划? – 照我说的做 |
[30:38] | -I’ll call it in. -I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | – 我要找人来 – 如果我是你我就不那么做 |
[30:41] | -Maritime law states– -I know. | – 可是海员法… – 我知道 |
[30:44] | We just don’t want any unexpected guests. Just leave it. | 我们只是不希望有不速之客 |
[30:50] | Your call, captain. | 你说的算,船长 |
[30:56] | All right, you know the drill. We do a complete recon. | 好吧,你们知道程序, 我们先全面侦察一下这船 |
[31:00] | Make sure we’ve got no problems before we get to work. | 确定我们开始工作前没有任何问题 |
[31:04] | -Stay with me, Greer. Don’t wander. -Okay. | – 和我在一起,格瑞,别走丢了 – 好的 |
[31:07] | Dodge, Munder, go to the port collision bulkhead. | 道奇,墨德,去防撞舱那 |
[31:09] | Jack and I’ll work back from the fore. Call if you need anything. | 杰克和我会回前面, 如果需要什么就叫我们 |
[31:13] | -How about a pizza? -You’re so funny. | – 比萨怎么样? – 你还真的很有意思 |
[31:17] | The only plan in this business is that there is no plan. What is that? | 这种买卖唯一的计划就是没有计划,对吗? |
[31:22] | What these people talking crazy for? That’s not even good English. | 这些家伙在胡说什么? 他们的英语都还不流利呢 |
[31:29] | Hang in there, okay, preciosa? | 挂在那,好吧, 宝贝? |
[31:31] | Because someday he’ll find some other genius to fix his boat. | 因为他总有一天会找到一个修船的天才 |
[31:38] | You want to play like that? | 你想那样对我? |
[31:43] | It’s still sweet, though. | 但还好没什么大事 |
[31:45] | Light coming up. | 打开灯 |
[31:55] | You were right. She is beautiful. | 你对了,她是很漂亮 |
[31:58] | She sure is. | 当然了 |
[32:39] | Epps, we’re heading for the main engine room. Epps? | 爱普斯,我们朝主引擎室进发,爱普斯? |
[33:09] | All right, capitano. | 好的,船上 |
[35:18] | Oh, shit. | 噢,该死 |
[35:20] | We’re gonna have to dive to get to that tear. | 我们得潜下去修复受损处 |
[35:24] | Epps, the engine room is totally flooded. | 爱普斯,主引擎室全是水. |
[35:30] | Epps, can you hear me? | 爱普斯,听见了吗? |
[35:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:42] | What happened? You okay? | 怎么啦?你没事吧? |
[35:45] | What are you doing down there? Did you hurt yourself? | 你在那干吗?没伤到自己吧? |
[36:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[36:32] | The whole bottom’s riddled with them. | 底下全是无法解释的子弹 |
[36:36] | Looks like someone used it for target practice. | 好像是有人拿来练习打靶 |
[36:38] | -That’s the happy version. -What’s the not-so-happy version? | -这是种快乐的幻觉. -那不是那么快乐的幻觉是什么? |
[36:42] | There were people in there. | 那儿有过人 |
[36:45] | I saw that little girl again. | 我又看到了那个小女孩 |
[36:47] | What? Where? | 什么?在哪? |
[36:51] | -I must be losing my goddamn mind. -Well, did she say anything? | -我一定是糊涂了 -那她说了些什么? |
[36:56] | Forget it. Come on. | 算了吧,走吧 |
[37:25] | Murphy, come in. | 墨菲,过来 |
[37:28] | Dodge! Anybody! | 道奇!有人吗! |
[37:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:37] | I think she’s fucking with us. | 我觉得她想耍我们 |
[38:23] | Looks like central laundry. | 好像是洗衣中心 |
[38:31] | This vent connects to the forward hold. We need to see if it’s flooded. | 这个出口和前面的连在一起, 我们看看是不是也灌水了 |
[38:36] | -I may need help shutting it. -You sure we need to–? | -帮我关上它 -你确定需要–? |
[38:57] | Murphy, where the hell are you? | 墨菲,你在哪 |
[39:00] | -How long have they been here? -A month, maybe less. | -它们在这多久了? -不知道,一个月或者更少 |
[39:04] | -What are we gonna do? -Get off this boat! | -怎么办? -离开这条鬼船 |
[39:07] | -But the ship– -lf it sinks, it sinks. | -但是这条船– -说沉就沉,走吧 |
[39:10] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[39:12] | Stinks. | 真臭 |
[39:16] | -What the hell? -We came through there. | -怎么回事? -我们从这进来的 |
[39:18] | No shit! | 不会吧 |
[39:24] | Come on! | 快 |
[39:29] | This way. Come on, Jack. | 这边,快点,杰克 |
[39:49] | What the–? | 什么啊–? |
[39:57] | When’d you start wearing lipstick, Epps? | 爱普斯什么时候开始用口红了? |
[40:01] | Epps? | 爱普斯? |
[40:06] | ” Francesca.” | ” 弗朗西丝卡.” |
[40:09] | Nice titties. | 漂亮妹妹 |
[40:12] | Not that you can hold a candle to the future Mrs. Greer, though. | 把握未来不是像握住蜡烛这么简单,伟人夫人 |
[40:30] | Come on, Jack. Stop dragging ass! What’s your problem? | 杰克,别捣鬼了,你怎么回事? |
[40:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[40:42] | Forget it. Let’s go! Jack! | 算了,快走,杰克 |
[40:47] | ‘ 58 Jaguar X1 50. I’ve dreamt about this car since I was a kid. | 58年产美洲虎X150, 我从小就梦想有一辆 |
[40:51] | We have to get out of here now. Do you understand? Now. | 明白吗?我们现在要离开这里 |
[41:02] | There’s something moving in there. | 那有东西在动 |
[41:23] | Fuck! | 操! |
[41:24] | Oh, my God! I hate rats! | 噢,上帝,我讨厌老鼠 |
[41:29] | What? | 什么? |
[41:32] | Oh, my God! Look at this! | 哦,上帝!看这个! |
[41:35] | I have to get Murphy. | 我得去叫墨菲过来 |
[41:37] | Murphy! | 墨菲! |
[41:45] | Is someone trying to call me? | 有人叫我吗? |
[41:47] | Dodge! Munder! | 道奇!墨菲! |
[41:50] | Maureen…. | 莫林… |
[41:53] | Who’s Maureen? | 谁是莫林? |
[41:56] | It’s my first name. | 是我 |
[42:00] | -It’s cold…. -He said “cold”? | – 这真冷… – 他说“冷”? |
[42:03] | The galley. | 厨房 |
[42:14] | -It’s cold. -Please help us. | – 真冷啊 – 救救我们 |
[42:23] | Don’t go in there. | 别进去 |
[43:03] | You fucking assholes! Fuck you! | 你这个混蛋! |
[43:08] | Take it easy! | 放松点! |
[43:10] | You were fucking with us. We fucked with you. Why aren’t you laughing? | 你们作弄我们,我们就作弄你, 你们怎么不笑啊 |
[43:14] | Wanna hear something funnier? We found dead guys in the laundry room. | 想听听有意思的事吗? 在洗衣间里有尸体 |
[43:19] | And this in the cargo hold. | 这是在货舱找到的 |
[43:35] | Need some help, skipper? | 需要帮助吗,船长? |
[43:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:01] | -Jesus. -Oh, man. | – 上帝 – 哦,天那 |
[44:03] | Holy shit! | 真见鬼! |
[44:09] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[44:12] | We’re rich! | 我们发达了! |
[44:15] | -You son of a bitch! -Rich! | – 你这婊子养的! – 发了! |
[44:22] | -Come on. Let’s go. -Move this shit out! | – 快点,我们走 – 把这些弄出去! |
[44:25] | One. Two. Three…. | 一,二,三… |
[44:45] | How much you figure it’s worth, boss? | 你猜它们值多少,老板? |
[44:48] | There’s a lot of gold. Hard to know. Two, 300 million, maybe. Maybe more. | 这么多金子,很难说, 大概有3亿,可能更多 |
[44:53] | -Jesus. -I don’t know. | – 天啊 – 我不知道 |
[44:55] | Lock boxes with half of Fort Knox in them? They gotta be insured. | 这样大箱的金子, 它们肯定都上了保险 |
[44:59] | No way somebody will let this much gold float away. | 没有理由这么大笔钱 没人追查 |
[45:03] | Well, the markings have been filed down. | 是啊,记号已经被弄掉了 |
[45:06] | -What does that mean? -Someone didn’t want this traceable. | – 那说明什么? – 某人不希望这笔钱被追踪 |
[45:11] | It’s stolen. | 这是被窃的 |
[45:13] | It may have to do with the reason this ship disappeared when it did. | 这大概和这船失踪的原因有关 |
[45:18] | Wait. If the gold’s got something to do with 1 962… | 等等,如果这些金子 在1962年被偷的… |
[45:21] | …what about the bodies? They can’t be more than three weeks old. | …那些尸体呢?他们 不会超过三个星期 |
[45:26] | Somebody’s gotta say it, and it might as well be me. This ship is fucked up. | 也许我该说,这船太古怪了 |
[45:31] | Earlier I could swear I heard a woman singing. It’s like she was…. | 早些时候我发誓我听到 一个女人的歌声,听上去就像… |
[45:36] | -Like she was coming on to me. -Oh, no! | – 就像她就要走过来一样 – 哦,不 |
[45:43] | It was the sexiest voice I ever heard, man. | 那可是我听过最性感的声音 |
[45:47] | -She got any backup singers? -Whatever you’re on, get me some! | – 她还有后备歌手吗? – 不管你有点什么,分我一份 |
[45:53] | Maybe you’re not quite ready to get married, Greer. | 或许你对结婚还没有 准备好,格瑞 |
[45:57] | -Fuck you. -Okay, guys. | – 去你的 – 好了,伙计们 |
[45:59] | -What about the Coast Guard? -No. | – 把这交给海岸警卫队怎么样? – 不 |
[46:02] | You call the Coast Guard…. What if the gold did turn out to be stolen? | 你叫海岸警卫队…你怎么知道 它们不会又被偷走? |
[46:09] | Under maritime law, anything found in international waters… | 根据海洋法,任何在 公海上发现的东西… |
[46:13] | …belongs to the finder. Okay? That is the law. | 都归发现者,那是法律 |
[46:17] | -Right. -Finders keepers. | – 对 – 发现人就是拥有者 |
[46:20] | If we’re gonna do this, I say we do it now. | 如果我们要这么做, 最好是现在 |
[46:23] | Get our boat going, grab the gold and get the hell out of here. | 发动我们的船,拿走金子, 离开这个鬼地方 |
[46:28] | We leave the boat, take the gold. Who’s with me? | 我们带走金子,离开这船, 谁和我一起走? |
[46:31] | I’m with the gold, man. | 我和金子同在 |
[46:35] | Gold. | 金子 |
[46:37] | The gold. | 金子 |
[46:42] | -Epps? -I just want to get off this boat. | – 爱普斯? – 我只想离开这船 |
[46:46] | Okay. Let’s go to work. | 好吧,开始行动 |
[46:50] | Okay. Warrior is in position, Murph. Can we please get the hell out of here? | 战士们就战斗位置,墨菲, 我们能离开这了吗? |
[46:56] | Yeah, preciosa! Smell that money! 1 00 million. You hear what I’m saying? | 耶,太棒了,闻到了吗? 一亿,你听到我说什么了吗? |
[47:01] | 1 00 million! | 一亿! |
[47:05] | Greer? Get those engines going. | 格瑞?让这些东西转起来 |
[47:07] | I’m bringing the gold down. | 我把金子带下来了 |
[47:09] | Yes, sir, captain, sir. | 遵命,船长 |
[47:12] | Hey, Santos. Hurry your ass up, vato. We got to go like this. | 嘿,桑托斯,快点干, 我们要走了 |
[47:17] | I wanna see these gauges rocking, because you just had an overhaul. | 你们这些家伙快点动起来, 因为你们刚刚被我检修过 |
[47:23] | And you, I want you to give me some too. | 而你,也给我点面子 |
[47:31] | Let’s do this! | 快点! |
[47:34] | Hey, yo, Greer! Fire it up! | 嘿,你,格瑞! 启动它! |
[47:36] | We’re going to haul ass. Bring it on! We’ll be so fucking rich! | 我们要离开这, 我们马上就要富的流油了 |
[47:41] | Stop! | 停下! |
[47:43] | Stop! You don’t know what you’re doing! | 住手!你们不知道你们在干什么! |
[47:47] | We’re good to go, skipper. | 船发动了,船长 |
[47:53] | Don’t start the boats! He’ll– | 别发动船!它… |
[47:56] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[47:58] | Greer! | 格瑞! |
[48:03] | Greer! What the hell just happened? | 格瑞!怎么回事? |
[48:06] | Jesus Christ! Fire on deck! | 上帝呀!甲板着火了! |
[48:20] | Santos! Greer! Munder! | 桑托斯!格瑞!墨德! |
[48:40] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[48:41] | -Epps! I got Munder! -Greer! | – 爱普斯!我找到墨德了! – 格瑞 |
[48:47] | Come on! | 快点! |
[48:50] | Santos! Santos, answer me! | 桑托斯!桑托斯,回答我! |
[49:15] | I don’t know what happened. The engine room just blew. | 我不知道出了什么事, 发动机舱突然飞起来了 |
[49:21] | Maybe Santos rushed the engines, didn’t seal up the gaskets right…. | 可能桑托斯匆忙检修机器, 没有垫好密封圈… |
[49:25] | Jack, did you find anything out about this ship before you sent us out here? | 杰克,你发现有什么东西 在我们出去前出去了 |
[49:30] | No, but l…. Look, we’ve got the gold, and we are still alive. | 没有,但是我…你看,我们有 金子,我们都还活着 |
[49:34] | -Tell that to Santos, asshole! -Ease up! | – 你把这话对桑托斯说啊! – 都别说了! |
[49:37] | This is bullshit! | 真见鬼! |
[49:39] | Santos came here out of free will… | 桑托斯也是自愿来这的… |
[49:42] | -…just like us. -What does that mean? | – 就和我们一样 – 你说这什么意思? |
[49:45] | -Enough! -Santos is dead because of you! | – 够了! – 桑托斯因为你才死的 |
[49:47] | Come on! It’s not gonna bring him back. | 行了!那也不能把他带回来 |
[50:09] | Murph, it’s not your fault. You know that. | 马费,那不是你的错, 你知道的 |
[50:25] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[50:29] | Here’s the plan. We’re professional salvors with a fortune onboard. | 我有个计划,我们是专业的 打捞沉船财物的人员 |
[50:34] | I say we do what we do best: fix this rust bucket. | 要我说我们就干点我们 最擅长的,修好这堆废铁 |
[50:37] | Control her drift. Clear those islands. | 控制她的漂流,靠近那些岛屿 |
[50:40] | We can survive long enough to get picked up. | 在被发现前我们可以维持很长一段时间 |
[50:43] | Why is this a question? We have the materials. | 这有什么问题?我们有材料 |
[50:46] | Why don’t we build a raft and leave? There is something wrong with this boat! | 为什么我们不做个筏子离开这? 这艘船太古怪了 |
[50:52] | -lf we stay here, we may not survive. -You want to build a raft? | – 如果我们留在这,就活不长了 – 你想造个筏子? |
[50:55] | -I want to build a raft. -Even with the Warrior… | – 我想造个筏子 – 就算是战士… |
[50:58] | …we were stretching to do this in three days. We can’t do this. | …我们也得起码三天 才能修好,我们做不来 |
[51:03] | You’re the best spot-welder I know. | 你是最好的焊接工 |
[51:05] | We can do it right now, but I need you. | 我们可以现在就干, 但是我们需要你 |
[51:10] | Fine. But there’s no way we’re doing a major patch-and-pump in the dark. | 好吧,但是在黑暗里 我们没办法找到足够大的木板 |
[51:16] | Even with the lights we have, it’d be like going in blind. | 就算是有光,我们也像瞎子一样 |
[51:19] | Okay, fine. We’ll chill tonight and go in the a.m. | 好吧,我们今晚休息,明天开始干 |
[51:25] | Greer? What do you say? | 格瑞?你怎么想? |
[51:28] | Now you want to know what the first mate has to say? | 现在我能说什么呢? |
[51:32] | I say go to hell, Epps. You’re not qualified to get us off this ship. | 要我说最好去下地狱,爱普斯, 你没资格领我们离开这船 |
[51:36] | Had Murphy let me do it my way, we wouldn’t be in this. | 要是马费听我的, 我们就不会困在这 |
[51:40] | -And the Coast Guard– -So it’s everybody else’s fault, right? | – 至于海岸警卫队… – 这件事每个人都有错,对吗? |
[51:44] | They’d be here and we’d be on our way home, millionaires. | 他们会找到这,而我们 就会回家了,百万富翁 |
[51:48] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[51:50] | Grow up, asshole. | 成熟点,小鬼 |
[51:53] | Fucking bitch! Keep fucking talking. Say another word! | 你他妈的!继续说啊, 再说一句试试看 |
[51:57] | Say another word! | 再说一句! |
[52:50] | Here it is. Katie. B-deck. | 这个,凯蒂.B-deck |
[52:53] | You were alone. | 你是独自一人 |
[52:59] | 1 00-to- 1, somebody poisoned the passengers to get the gold. | 100比1,有人毒死了那些 想得到金子的人 |
[53:03] | Okay, Sherlock, if they were poisoned, why are these cans safe? | 好吧,大侦探,如果他们是被 毒死的,为什么这些罐头是安全的? |
[53:07] | They’re still sealed. It’s been sealed for 40 years. It’s safe. | 它们是密封的,它已经被密封 40年了,是安全的 |
[53:11] | Okay, shoot for it. Loser goes first. | 好吧,猜拳,输者得先 |
[53:16] | -Paper beats rock. -Come on, man, best of three. | – 包袱胜石头 – 嘿,伙计,三局两胜 |
[53:19] | -Bullshit. You lost. -Where’s your empathy? | – 胡扯,你输了 – 你的良心何在? |
[53:22] | Winners do not empathize with losers. Bon appetit. | 胜者不会同情输者 |
[53:37] | I screwed up. | 我要振作 |
[53:39] | I should’ve called it in. | 我要振作 |
[53:41] | Damn! I knew better! | 见鬼!我知道的! |
[53:45] | I’ll make it home to you, baby. I swear. | 我会回家和你团聚的,宝贝,我发誓 |
[53:51] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你他妈的在看什么? |
[54:03] | -That’s all right. -No way. | – 很不错 – 骗人 |
[54:05] | No, really. It’s good. Look, I’m not kidding. | 不,真的,真不错, 我没骗人 |
[54:08] | -Are you serious? -I’m serious. It’s good! | – 你说真的? – 真的,很好! |
[54:15] | -You gotta try that! -That’s good! | – 你必须试试! – 很不错 |
[54:17] | That’s great! | 很不错嘛! |
[54:20] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[54:29] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[54:51] | Can I tell you something else? We get back… | 我能和你说点什么吗? 我们回去以后… |
[54:53] | …I’m gonna take my money and I’m gonna buy you a bathtub. | …我要拿着我那份钱, 然后给你买个浴缸 |
[54:59] | I’ll get you a lifetime supply of titty magazines and toilet paper! | 我会一生给你提供色情杂志和厕纸 |
[55:04] | I already beat you to it, bro! | 我刚刚赢了你,兄弟! |
[55:12] | There’s something on your…. | 有东西在你… |
[55:32] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[58:39] | Who, me? | 谁,我? |
[58:46] | Francesca, I know all of this isn’t real. | 弗朗西丝卡,我知道 这一切都不是真的 |
[58:50] | So I’m just gonna go with it, okay? | 我只和你在一起,好吗? |
[58:57] | Can’t cheat on your fiancee with a dead girl, right? | 不能和一个死掉的女人 一起欺骗自己的未婚妻,对吗? |
[59:28] | Her parents. | 她的父母 |
[59:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[59:37] | Don’t close it. | 别合上它 |
[59:42] | Haven’t seen them for years. | 很多年没见过他们了 |
[59:47] | They moved to New York. | 他们搬去纽约 |
[59:49] | I was on my way to join them. | 我要去见他们 |
[59:54] | But they’re dead now. | 但现在他们死了 |
[59:58] | -How would you know? -When you’re like this… | – 你怎么知道? – 当你像这样的时候… |
[1:00:01] | …you know these things. | …你就知道了 |
[1:00:04] | My mother… | 我妈妈… |
[1:00:08] | …she made me this dress. | …她给我做的这些衣服 |
[1:00:11] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:00:17] | You remind me of her. | 你让我想起了她 |
[1:00:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[1:00:26] | Well, here. You should have this back. | 这个,该还给你了・ |
[1:00:36] | Oh, God, you really are a fucking ghost. | 哦,天那,你真的是鬼魂 |
[1:00:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:01:00] | Santos was my goddamn responsibility. | 桑托斯是因为我才死的 |
[1:01:17] | -The Lorelei. -She was adrift. We rescued her. | – 罗蕾莱 – 她漂浮着,我们去援救她 |
[1:01:22] | I’ve heard the story of the Lorelei. | 我听说过罗蕾莱 |
[1:01:26] | I didn’t know the Graza was involved. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:32] | The gold was onboard the Lorelei? | 金子是在罗蕾莱上的? |
[1:01:36] | It says here ” May 1 9, 1 962.” | 这写着“1962年,5月19日” |
[1:01:42] | That’s two days before your ship disappeared. | 那是你的船失踪两天前 |
[1:01:48] | There were no survivors onboard the Lorelei. | 在罗蕾莱上没有生还者 |
[1:01:59] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝! |
[1:02:06] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:02:28] | Most spirits are free to be with their families. | 大部分灵魂去和他们的家人团聚了 |
[1:02:31] | So why aren’t you with yours? | 那你为什么没去? |
[1:02:38] | -We’re all trapped here. -Who? | – 我们都被困在这了 – 还有谁? |
[1:02:42] | My shipmates and l. | 我的水手和我 |
[1:02:45] | Even the ones who aren’t marked. | 甚至那些没有被标记的人 |
[1:02:48] | Marked? | 有记号? |
[1:02:50] | Katie, what do you mean? | 凯蒂,你说的什么意思? |
[1:02:52] | When the boat’s full…. | 当船满了以后… |
[1:02:56] | What? You can tell me. | 怎么了?你可以告诉我 |
[1:02:58] | When he has all the souls he needs and has filled his quota… | 当他得到了他所有需要的灵魂以后… |
[1:03:05] | …we’ll all be ferried… | …我们都上了船… |
[1:03:08] | …to…. | …为了… |
[1:03:11] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 什么?怎么回事? |
[1:03:15] | -What is it? -He doesn’t want me talking to you. | – 什么东西? – 他不想让我和你说话 |
[1:03:18] | -He who? -But I’m not like the others! | – 他是谁? – 但我不像其他的人 |
[1:03:21] | You need to tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[1:03:23] | You must go at once. Leave the ship while you still can! | 你必须马上走, 在你还能离开的时候赶紧离开这船 |
[1:03:28] | Katie, what is it? | 凯蒂,怎么了? |
[1:03:31] | Katie! Katie? | 凯蒂?凯蒂? |
[1:03:36] | Epps? | 爱普斯? |
[1:03:39] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:03:41] | We have to leave. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:03:45] | Where you going, Murphy? | 你去哪,马费? |
[1:03:50] | What’s the matter? It’s me. | 怎么了?是我 |
[1:03:54] | Santos. | 桑托斯 |
[1:03:56] | It’s no fun lying at the bottom of the ocean. | 在海底躺着可不好玩 |
[1:04:03] | No lights at the end of the tunnel. Not for me, Murph. | 无穷无尽的黑暗, 不该是我,马费 |
[1:04:08] | No 1 0,000 virgins at the pearly gates. | 要1万名处女去天国 |
[1:04:13] | Because of the plan, I’m trapped on this dreamboat of yours. | 因为这个计划,我在这条你的 梦幻之船上被捕获 |
[1:04:17] | So you know what? You’re coming along for the ride. | 你知道吗?你在继续这个计划 |
[1:04:44] | No! | 不! |
[1:04:54] | Murphy? | 马费? |
[1:05:07] | You all right, Murph? | 你还好吧,马费? |
[1:05:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:05:17] | -What’s the matter, Murph? -It’s me! | – 出什么事了,马费? – 是我! |
[1:05:26] | -It’s me! -Do it, come on. It’ll make you feel good. | – 是我! – 继续啊,快点,那样会让你好受点 |
[1:05:38] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:05:46] | -Come on! -Hey! | – 快点! – 嘿! |
[1:05:56] | Oh, God. Epps, you okay? | 哦,天哪,爱普斯,你还好吗? |
[1:06:03] | -Keep him in the aquarium. -No, listen. He was drunk. | – 让他呆在这吧 – 不,听着,他只是喝醉了 |
[1:06:07] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他不知道他在干什么 |
[1:06:10] | Look, he just tried to kill you. He stays in there. | 听着,他想杀了你, 他最好呆在这 |
[1:06:15] | Let’s go find Greer. | 我们去找格瑞吧 |
[1:06:28] | Any sign of him? | 有他的消息吗? |
[1:06:31] | No, we looked all over. Man’s pissed off. Seems to happen on this boat. | 没有,我们到处找过 |
[1:06:36] | -Least we weren’t around 40 years ago. -The passengers were poisoned… | – 至少我们不在40年前 – 那些乘客是被毒死的… |
[1:06:40] | -…to get to the gold? Isn’t that–? -Extreme? Maybe, but if the shoe fits…. | – …为了那些金子? – 大概是吧… |
[1:06:44] | Next thing you know, we’ll be trying to kill each other. | 你知道,也许下面, 就该我们自相残杀了 |
[1:06:48] | -What’s with the heart? -Found it. Belonged to this little girl. | – 那是什么? – 我找到的,属于一个小女孩 |
[1:06:52] | -What girl? -She told me to get off this boat. | – 什么女孩? – 她告诉我离开这条船 |
[1:06:56] | -She’s talking to you now? -What are you talking about? | – 她和你说话? – 你们在说什么? |
[1:06:59] | -You’re seeing ghosts, Epps? -Just forget it. | – 你看到了鬼魂,爱普斯? – 忘了它吧 |
[1:07:03] | So the ship’s got a few kinks. | 这船有些操作手册 |
[1:07:05] | Let’s stick with Munder’s specs and try to fix the ship. | 我们照墨德说的做吧, 修好这船 |
[1:07:09] | No way five people and the gold will fit on any raft. | 五个人加上那么多金子 不可能坐筏子走 |
[1:07:13] | Murphy’s not going anywhere, and we’re not leaving him here. | 马费只是不知去哪了, 我们不能把他留在这 |
[1:07:17] | We stick with the plan. Fix the boat. Let’s get going. Come on. | 我们继续吧,修好船, 走吧,快点 |
[1:07:31] | That’s the collision bulkhead hatch. | 这是防撞舱壁 |
[1:07:34] | -Wheel’s busted. It won’t open. -Arming the C4. | – 齿轮坏了,打不开 – 装C4炸药 |
[1:07:38] | -Dodge? -I’m good. | – 道奇? – 我很好 |
[1:07:39] | -Munder? -I’m good. | – 墨德? – 我很好 |
[1:07:41] | Contact. | 起爆 |
[1:07:47] | -There ‘s the tear, portside. -Looks bigger from here. | – 这是破洞 – 从这看上去很大 |
[1:07:51] | I’ll shut her up, no problem. | 我能把它封上,没问题 |
[1:07:56] | -Munder, rudder’s fixed. You all right? -I’m good. | – 墨德,方向舵修好了,你怎么样? – 我很好 |
[1:08:02] | – What do you think, Dodge? -She ‘ll hold. | – 你呢,道奇? – 搞定 |
[1:08:09] | – We ‘re set with the pumps. -Start them up. | – 我们设好了水泵 – 开动 |
[1:08:13] | Copy that, Epps. One and two, kicking in. | 知道了,爱普斯, 开动了 |
[1:08:16] | -I give it 1 2 hours till she’s bone-dry. -Both on full. | – 差不多12个小时她的龙骨能露出来 – 都满了 |
[1:08:20] | Get ready, Epps. Here it comes. | 准备,爱普斯,水过来了 |
[1:08:23] | Great work, guys. | 干的好,伙计们 |
[1:08:43] | Damn. Current’ s faster than I thought. | 速度比我想的要快 |
[1:08:48] | If we control her drift, headed in this direction, we should clear those islands. | 如果我们控制她的漂流, 朝这个方位,我们会看到岛屿 |
[1:08:54] | We’ll keep it afloat until we get picked up. | 我们会让它浮着,直到我们获救 |
[1:08:58] | Son of a bitch. We may just get out of this yet. | 我们要离开这了 |
[1:09:01] | Kazillionaires. | 太棒了 |
[1:09:02] | Check on the bridge when you’re done here. | 你们查查船桥 |
[1:09:05] | I’ll see if I can find Greer down below. | 我去下面看看能否找到格瑞 |
[1:09:12] | Greer? | 格瑞? |
[1:09:31] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[1:09:45] | Greer? Jesus! | 格瑞?天那 |
[1:09:55] | -Shit. -Number two’s clogged. Who’s going? | – 见鬼 – 2号管堵塞,谁去? |
[1:09:58] | You go. | 你去 |
[1:10:02] | Shit. Every single time! | 见鬼,每次都是我! |
[1:10:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天那 |
[1:10:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:10:13] | I want to show you something. | 我要带你看些东西 |
[1:14:38] | No! | 不! |
[1:14:40] | Come on! No! | 快点!不! |
[1:14:43] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:14:46] | You can’t die on me! | 你不能死 |
[1:15:44] | Dodge. Murphy’s dead. | 道奇,马费死了 |
[1:15:47] | -What? -We have to get off this boat. | – 什么? – 我们要离开这船 |
[1:15:49] | There’s a reason you, me and Munder are still alive. That’s why he came after us. | 我知道为什么你,我和墨德还 活着的原因,那就是为什么他跟着我们 |
[1:15:54] | -To fix his ship. -I just saw Murphy. What’s happening? | – 修好他的船 – 我刚看到马费了,出什么事了? |
[1:16:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:05] | I want you and Dodge on the rudder. | 你和道奇去管方向舵 |
[1:16:07] | -But you just said– -Listen to me. | – 但你刚才说… – 听我的 |
[1:16:10] | I’ll get Munder, we’ll see if the welds are holding. Stay here till we get back. | 我等墨德,我们要看看焊接情况, 呆在这直到我们回来 |
[1:16:16] | I do not want you out of each other’s sight. Take this. | 我不想你们两个 超出对方的视线,拿着这个 |
[1:16:20] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:16:24] | -Be careful down there. -I will. | – 在下面小心点 – 我会的 |
[1:17:22] | -That’s it, then. We made it. -For now. | – 就是这了,我们搞定了 – 现在 |
[1:17:26] | -I’ll check on Epps. -No, she said to wait here. | – 我去看看爱普斯 – 不行,她说等在这 |
[1:17:29] | -Yeah, but– -Hey, she said to wait! So wait. | – 是的,但是… – 嘿,她说等,所以等! |
[1:17:46] | You disgust me. | 你真让我恶心 |
[1:17:48] | -What did you say? -You heard me. | – 你说什么? – 你听着 |
[1:17:51] | You’re a pathetic excuse for a man. She says, “Jump,” and you jump. | 你真是男人的悲哀, 她说“跳”,你就跳 |
[1:17:55] | You’re disgusting. I don’t have time for this. | 你真让我恶心,我没时间和你玩 |
[1:18:04] | -Who the hell are you? -The question is, who are you? | – 你是谁? – 问题是,你是谁? |
[1:18:09] | You worship her, yet you’ve never had the balls to tell her… | 你崇拜她,但你从没机会告诉她… |
[1:18:13] | …because you’re a weak, cowardly child. | 因为你是个怯懦的小孩 |
[1:18:16] | However, if you’ll kindly step out of my way, I’ll make your dream a reality. | 不管怎么样,如果你让开路, 我会让你好过些 |
[1:18:23] | You know, Dodge, if you kill somebody, you go to hell. | 你知道,道奇,如果 你杀了人,你会下地狱 |
[1:18:29] | Well, you live for her. You willing to die for her? | 好吧,你为她而活, 愿意为她而死吗? |
[1:19:17] | I shot Ferriman. He’s dead. | 我杀了他,他死了 |
[1:19:21] | Yeah? Don’t be so sure, Dodge. | 是吗?别那么确定,道奇 |
[1:19:24] | -What are you doing? -Trip’s over. I’m sinking the boat. | – 你在干什么? – 游戏结束了,我要炸沉这船 |
[1:19:28] | -It’s taken its last victim. -That’ll kill us. | – 让它不再作恶 – 那会杀了我们的 |
[1:19:30] | -We’ll have to take our chances. -What about the gold? | – 我们要自己争取机会 – 金子怎么办? |
[1:19:33] | Fucking kidding? We’re not getting the gold off this boat. Nobody ever does. | 你开玩笑吗?我们带不走它们, 没有人能带走它们 |
[1:19:38] | Wait, wait. Wait! | 等等,等等! |
[1:19:40] | That gold can give us everything we ever wanted. | 金子可以给我们一切想要的东西 |
[1:19:44] | We could have our own boat. The two of us. | 我们可以有自己的船, 我们两个人的船 |
[1:19:48] | We could have a life together. You and me. | 我们可以一起生活,你和我 |
[1:19:51] | What are you talking about? Dodge, we gotta get out of here. Now. | 你在说什么?道奇, 我们现在要离开这,现在 |
[1:19:56] | Well, I can’t let you do that. | 不,我不能让你这么做 |
[1:20:07] | So that’s it, huh? | 就是这样,嗯? |
[1:20:10] | All right. Okay. | 好吧,好吧 |
[1:20:13] | You win. All right. | 你赢了,好吧 |
[1:20:18] | Fucking bitch! | 婊子! |
[1:20:21] | All right, you win! Go ahead, do it! | 好啊,你赢了,随便你,引爆啊 |
[1:20:23] | Go ahead. Blow it up! | 继续,把它炸上天! |
[1:20:26] | Kill us all! | 把我们都杀了! |
[1:20:30] | Hey, Dodge. Why haven’t you asked me where Munder is? | 嘿,道奇,为什么 你不问我墨德在哪? |
[1:20:42] | Well, I suppose that’s because… | 哦,我想那是因为… |
[1:20:46] | …I already know. | …我已经知道了 |
[1:20:48] | -You won’t pull that trigger, Maureen. -Try me. | – 你不会按那个按钮,莫林 – 你试试看 |
[1:20:52] | Dodge made the same mistake. He’s dead. | 道奇犯了同样的错误,他死了 |
[1:20:58] | Katie told you, didn’t she? | 凯蒂告诉你的,不是吗? |
[1:21:00] | Souls without sin can’t be marked. Makes them tough to control. | 没有罪过的灵魂不能被标记, 就无法严密的控制 |
[1:21:04] | But as long as I keep the boat afloat, we’ll all go down together. | 因为只要船浮着, 我们都会一起沉沦 |
[1:21:07] | -What the fuck are you? -I’m a salvager. | – 你是什么东西? – 我是一个打捞人员 |
[1:21:11] | Just like you. You collect ships, I collect souls. | 就像你一样,你收集船, 而我收集灵魂 |
[1:21:16] | And when I fill my quota, I send a boatload home. | 当我集满了额度, 我送那船回家 |
[1:21:20] | This will make management happy. You see, it’s a job. | 那样老板会很高兴,你看,这是工作 |
[1:21:24] | Given to me after a lifetime of sin. | 就会再给我生命 |
[1:21:27] | So if I lose this ship, management won’t be happy, which is not a good thing. | 所以如果我失去这条船,老板 不会高兴的,那可不是件好事 |
[1:21:33] | I’m not getting through to you. I’m asking for an exchange. | 我不想杀你,我们做笔交易 |
[1:21:37] | This ship for your life. | 这船换你的生命 |
[1:21:40] | I want my crew back. | 我要我的伙伴回来 |
[1:21:42] | Sorry. Once a passenger’s marked, they’re mine. | 对不起,一旦乘客被标记, 他们就是我的了 |
[1:21:47] | Then I guess it’s over. | 那么我想一切都结束了 |
[1:21:59] | All you had to do was fix the ship! | 你所能做的就是修这船了! |
[1:22:05] | I gave you a great opportunity. | 我给你一个大好机会 |
[1:22:08] | All you had to do was take it. | 这就是你应得的 |
[1:22:15] | What are you gonna do, shoot me? | 你能怎么做呢,朝我开枪? |
[1:25:42] | Careful. Hang in there, ma’am. | 小心点,抓住,女士 |
[1:26:11] | No! | 不! |
[1:30:35] | [ENGLlSH] |