英文名称:Giant Little Ones
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:01] | – Hey. – Shhhhhh. Quiet. | -喂 -嘘 安静 |
[02:07] | Here, catch. | 来 接住了 |
[02:10] | – Good morning. – Babe, | -早上好啊 -亲爱的 |
[02:13] | – see you at school. – Okay. | -学校见 -好的 |
[02:17] | See ya, Franky. | 再会 弗兰基 |
[02:20] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[02:32] | We did it six times. | 我们做了六次 |
[02:35] | – Six times? – Uh-huh. | -六次吗 -是啊 |
[02:37] | – All the way? – Yep. | -连着六次吗 -没错 |
[02:39] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[02:45] | Right to the wall. | 游到池壁 |
[02:51] | Reach. Reach. | 加油 加油 |
[03:01] | Who calls the law of conservation of energy? | 谁提出的能量守恒定律 |
[03:04] | What’s up with those two this morning? | 那两人今天上午怎么回事 |
[03:06] | Energy cannot be created… | 能量不能被凭空创造 |
[03:08] | Call of the wild. | 野性的呼唤 |
[03:11] | are you with us? | 你在听吗 |
[03:19] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[03:21] | These girls want it just as much as you guys do. | 这些女生和你们男生一样饥渴 |
[03:23] | You should hear them talking in the bathroom. | 听听她们在厕所里的谈话就知道了 |
[03:26] | Cil included. | 也包括西儿 |
[03:28] | Cil has got a seriously fine rack. | 西儿的奶子真的很不错 |
[03:32] | I would do her in a second. | 我分分钟上了她 |
[03:34] | Glasses on. | 戴上眼镜 |
[03:35] | – You need to get laid. – Tell me about it. | -看来你缺乏性生活了 -可不是吗 |
[03:37] | Okay, now pay close attention, | 大家一定要注意 |
[03:40] | ’cause this is all gonna happen very quickly. | 因为这个过程非常快 |
[03:44] | – Wow. That’s so cool. – Duuude! | -哇 好酷 -我佛了 |
[03:46] | It’s like magic. | 简直像魔法一样 |
[04:42] | Franky, is there something wrong with me? | 弗兰基 我是有什么不对劲吗 |
[04:45] | What? No, you’re great. | 什么 没有啊 你很棒啊 |
[04:48] | Is there someone you like better? | 你更喜欢别的什么人吗 |
[04:51] | No, I’m totally into you. | 没有 我只喜欢你 |
[05:04] | I was thinking I could stay overnight at your place | 我在考虑 你生日派对开完后 |
[05:06] | after your birthday party. | 我可以在你家住一晚 |
[05:08] | I can tell my parents I’m staying at Jess’. | 我会告诉我爸妈我住在杰斯家 |
[05:11] | That’d be awesome if you could stay over. | 如果你真能留宿的话 那太好了 |
[05:16] | You can make yourself bald doing that, y’know. | 你再那样做会秃的 知道吗 |
[05:18] | – Can not. – You can. I read it online. | -不会的 -会的 我在网上读到的 |
[05:20] | “Bald teenage girls”. It’s an epidemic. | “秃头少女” 最近很流行的 |
[05:23] | Shut up, weirdo. | 闭嘴 变态 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:871个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:113个,六级词汇:39个,GRE词汇:42个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:118个,专四词汇:100个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:192个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:25] | Come on, we’re gonna be late for class. | 快点 我们上课要迟到了 |
[05:27] | Hey, don’t wear him out too much, Jess, | 杰斯 别把他吸干了 |
[05:29] | – he’s competing tonight. – Ballas! | -他今晚还要比赛的 -巴拉斯 |
[05:31] | He’s gotta save his strength. | 他得保存体力 |
[05:33] | You’re so dead, Franky! | 弗兰基 你死定了 |
[05:34] | Fast in bed does not mean fast in the pool! | 床上英雄 泳池狗熊 |
[05:37] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[05:40] | That is so beyond childish. | 这都不是幼稚能形容的了 |
[05:43] | I dunno. | 咱也不知道啊 |
[05:44] | I think it’s kinda cute. | 我觉得还挺可爱的 |
[06:25] | Alright, here you go, boys, let’s go! | 好了 小伙子们 开始吧 |
[06:35] | Positions! | 各就各位 |
[06:38] | On your marks… | 预备 |
[07:11] | Why don’t you fucking grow up? | 你他妈为什么不能成熟点 |
[07:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, Michael, did that hurt? | 抱歉 迈克尔 弄痛你了吗 |
[07:16] | Fucking moron. | 臭傻逼 |
[07:19] | Anyway, you probably like it. | 反正其实你挺喜欢的吧 |
[07:21] | Isn’t that the kind of thing your type likes? | 你们那类人不就喜欢这种吗 |
[07:26] | You know what I wonder, Connor? | 康纳 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[07:28] | What? | 什么 |
[07:29] | I wonder why you prance around in your underwear | 我在想你为什么穿着个内裤活蹦乱跳的 |
[07:31] | whipping the ass of another guy. | 同时还去打一个男生的屁股 |
[07:33] | Is there something you’re trying to tell us? | 你是不是想解释一下 |
[07:38] | Fuck you, faggot. | 操你妈 死基佬 |
[07:41] | If you wanna go there, I’ll get you kicked off this team | 如果你像这样 我就要让你被开除 |
[07:43] | so fast you won’t know what fucking hit you. | 你都不知道你是怎么死的 |
[07:44] | You won’t know what the fuck hit you, bitch. | 你才不知道你是怎么死的 小婊子 |
[07:47] | Hey, chill out, Connor. You chill out. | 冷静点 康纳 冷静点 |
[07:49] | Hey, back the fuck off. | 你他妈给我退后 |
[07:55] | Whatever, man. | 随你便 |
[07:58] | We’re cool. | 我们没事了 |
[08:04] | You guys should remember you’re on a team together. | 要记住 你们是一个集体 |
[08:06] | Okay, thanks, “team captain”. | 谢谢你 伟大的队长 |
[08:21] | Happy birthday, my beautiful boy. | 生日快乐 我的帅儿子 |
[08:24] | Mom, it’s Saturday. | 妈 今天是星期六 |
[08:25] | Yeah, but I have to get to the studio, | 是的 但是我得去录音棚 |
[08:27] | and I wanted to say happy birthday first. | 而且我想做第一个祝你生日快乐的 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe how big my little boy’s getting. | 真不敢相信我的小男孩都长这么大了 |
[08:32] | Mom, gross, | 妈 你好恶心 |
[08:33] | his bed’s probably totally covered with his nasty boy goop. | 他的床上可能满是某种恶心的液体 |
[08:36] | Shut-up, Ho. | 闭嘴 婊砸 |
[08:37] | I can hear you in here. It’s disgusting. | 我在自己房间听得见你干的好事 恶心 |
[08:40] | Bullshit, it’s your vibrator that makes all the noise. | 放屁 明明是你的振动棒发出的声音 |
[08:42] | Oh, as if, creeper! | 你这个变态 |
[08:45] | Happy birthday, douche bag. | 生日快乐 大傻瓜 |
[08:47] | – Thanks, Sis. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢老姐 -不客气 |
[08:50] | So what did you poison this with? | 你在这里面下了什么毒 |
[08:51] | You’ll find out. | 吃了你就知道了 |
[08:54] | It’s so gross. | 太恶心了 |
[08:55] | I’m only doing this ’cause it’s your birthday, alright? | 因为你过生日我才帮你收拾的 知道吗 |
[08:57] | – Deanne, you’ll be home at eight, right? – Uh-huh. | -狄安 你八点到家对吧 -对 |
[08:59] | Ah! C’mon! | 拜托 |
[09:01] | Hey, we’ve discussed this, no Deanne, no party. | 我们谈过这个的 狄安不在不能开派对 |
[09:03] | FYI, I’m not totally psyched | 顺便告诉你 我一点都不想 |
[09:05] | to be baby-sitting you and your douche bag friends, ya know. | 守着你和你那些傻瓜朋友 知道吗 |
[09:07] | I’m giving you some leeway tonight, Franky. Use wisely. | 我今晚会给你一定的自由 好好使用 |
[09:10] | This isn’t gonna be some big blowout, | 可不是说你们可以搞什么大狂欢 |
[09:12] | where all the kids do drugs and puke all over the house. | 所有人都嗑药嗑嗨 到处乱吐 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna be home at one sharp and it needs to be wrapped up. | 我一点准时到家 到时候都给我收拾好 |
[09:17] | – You going on a date tonight? – Maybe. | -你今晚要约会吗 -大概吧 |
[09:18] | Yes. Double date. | 对 两对情侣的约会 |
[09:20] | Rebecca and Jerry’s friend. | 那人是丽贝卡和杰瑞的朋友 |
[09:22] | He’s supposed to be nice. I dunno. | 应该人不错 我也不清楚 |
[09:24] | Don’t forget to reply to your father about dinner tomorrow night, | 别忘了回复你父亲关于明晚吃饭的事 |
[09:27] | okay? | 好吗 |
[09:28] | He thinks I’m influencing your decision. | 他以为我在影响你的看法 |
[09:30] | He’s just been paranoid. | 他只是在疑神疑鬼 |
[09:32] | He wants to see you on your birthday, Franky! | 他只是想在你生日见你一面 弗兰基 |
[09:34] | Just answer him, okay? | 回复他吧 听话 |
[09:37] | You have nice lips, mom. | 妈妈 你嘴唇很好看 |
[09:39] | Thank you baby, so do you. | 谢谢宝贝 你的也很好看 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Hottest single mom out there. | 史上最美单身妈妈 |
[09:46] | Watch out. | 注意咯 |
[09:47] | Charmer. | 马屁精 |
[09:55] | Hey, birthday boy! | 小寿星来啦 |
[09:56] | Franky. Hey! | 弗兰基 你好吗 |
[09:58] | You ready for your party? | 准备好开派对了吗 |
[10:00] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[10:01] | There’s muffins in the kitchen, just help yourself. | 厨房里有小蛋糕 自己随便吃点吧 |
[10:03] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:17] | Hey, ‘Tash. | 你好啊 塔莎 |
[10:19] | I’m waiting for Ballas. | 我在等巴拉斯 |
[10:39] | You know Ballas and I are going uptown to get booze for tonight. | 我和巴拉斯要去市中心为今晚买点酒水 |
[10:50] | Natasha, you’re totally welcome to come to my party tonight | 娜塔莎 我很欢迎你今晚来参加派对 |
[10:53] | if you want. | 如果你想来的话 |
[10:55] | Franky, why on earth would I want to come to your party? | 弗兰基 我怎么可能会想去参加你的派对 |
[11:01] | Just offering. | 我只是邀请一下你而已 |
[11:03] | Do what you want. | 随你来不来 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I will. | 我会随我的 |
[11:09] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们 |
[11:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:20] | I thought you liked Cil. | 我以为你喜欢西儿呢 |
[11:22] | I mean she’s nice, but… | 我觉得吧 她是不错 但是 |
[11:24] | she doesn’t have anything to say. | 跟她聊天很无聊 |
[11:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:27] | Well, have you ever noticed the way she twirls her hair all the time? | 你有没有注意过她成天卷头发的那个样子 |
[11:30] | Yeah, she’s got nice hair. | 她头发是很漂亮 |
[11:32] | She doesn’t want Mr. Nice Guy. She wants Mr. Guy Guy. | 她不想要好好先生 她想要的是真男人 |
[11:37] | Dude, | 哥们 |
[11:38] | it’s your birthday. | 今天可是你生日 |
[11:39] | She’s hot and she wants to spend the night! | 她那么性感 而且还想和你过夜 |
[11:41] | It couldn’t be more perfect, Franky! | 还有什么更完美的事吗 弗兰基 |
[11:45] | Am I right | 我说的是对呢 |
[11:46] | or am I totally right? | 还是完全没错呢 |
[11:48] | You’re right. Just stop doing that, please. | 你说的对 但求你别再这样了 |
[12:56] | Is everything ready for tonight? | 今晚的准备都做好了吗 |
[13:00] | Yes. | 好了 |
[13:01] | Everything’s ready. It’s all ready. | 都做好了 全部都准备好了 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:06] | It’s all good. | 一点问题都没有 |
[13:09] | Condoms? | 套套呢 |
[13:11] | We’re not doing it without condoms. | 我们可不能不戴套做 |
[13:14] | Of course we’re not, of course. | 当然不会不戴套的 |
[13:18] | I have condoms, yes. | 我有套 有的 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 很好 |
[13:27] | I don’t think I’m gonna need all these. | 我猜我用不着这么多吧 |
[13:31] | Got you something. | 给你准备了个礼物 |
[13:34] | You wrapped it and everything. | 你竟然都包好了 |
[13:37] | Only the best for my bro. | 给兄弟当然要准备最好的 |
[13:46] | What the… | 这他妈 |
[13:48] | It’s a flare gun. | 这是照明弹枪 |
[13:50] | Bought it off Trevor Hallis. | 从特雷弗·哈里斯那买来的 |
[13:52] | Stoner stole it from his dad’s boat. | 他嗑嗨了 从他爸船上偷来的 |
[13:55] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[13:57] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 哥们 |
[13:58] | Nah. | 没啥 |
[14:01] | Hey, how you getting Cil in here anyway? | 你怎么把西儿带进来呢 |
[14:03] | The window. Oh shit. | 从窗户走 我操 |
[14:05] | That reminds me, I gotta take the screen off. | 提醒我了 我得把屏风拆掉 |
[14:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:10] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[14:12] | You know how to use ’em? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I’ll figure it out. | 我会研究明白的 |
[14:29] | We were just about to go! | 我们刚准备走的 |
[14:32] | That’s so not fair! | 这太不公平了 |
[14:34] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[14:38] | It’s one time! | 就这一次而已 |
[14:40] | Just say no. | 说不就行了 |
[14:41] | No! I’m already here. | 不行 我已经在这儿了 |
[14:44] | – Just hang up. – Why? | -挂断就行了 -为什么啊 |
[14:47] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[14:50] | What’re you doing Franky? | 弗兰基 你在干什么 |
[14:52] | Hey, just… | 就是 |
[14:53] | trying to… | 想要 |
[14:55] | take this screen off. | 把这玩意儿拆下来 |
[14:56] | Franky, I have to go home! | 弗兰基 我得回家了 |
[14:59] | This was supposed to be our night. | 今晚本来是属于我俩的 |
[15:01] | You’re 16. | 你都16岁了 |
[15:02] | It’s ridiculous how they still monitor you. | 他们还要监控你的一举一动 太搞笑了 |
[15:04] | I know! She’s ruining my life! | 就是啊 她在破坏我的生活 |
[15:06] | – Where’s Franky? – He’s right here. | -弗兰基人呢 -他就在这 |
[15:07] | – Oh my God. – Hey. | -我的天哪 -嘿 |
[15:08] | – Franky, Mom’s on her way, let’s go! Now. | -弗兰基 妈妈在回家路上了 快走吧 |
[15:11] | Come on everyone, let’s go. | 好了各位 都散了吧 |
[15:12] | Oh shit. | 他妈的 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Party’s over, go, go! | 派对结束了 都散了 散了吧 |
[15:16] | Everybody’s gotta go! | 全部都走吧 |
[15:21] | Go! You guys gotta go! | 走吧 你们都该走了 |
[15:24] | Get down from the tree! Go, go! | 从树上下来 散了散了 |
[15:34] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 你好 |
[15:35] | – Hi, Mrs. Winter. – Good party? | -温特阿姨好 -玩得开心吗 |
[15:37] | Pretty good. | 挺开心的 |
[15:39] | Good! | 很好 |
[15:42] | Lots of pizza. | 你们买了很多披萨啊 |
[15:44] | Yeah, lots of pizza. | 对 很多披萨 |
[16:24] | Hey ! Who is that ? | 喂 谁在那 |
[16:26] | Get outta here or I’ll call the cops ! | 滚出去 不然我就报警了 |
[16:36] | Little late to be out ? | 还待在外面有点晚了吧 |
[16:39] | What’s that ? | 什么 |
[16:40] | It’s a little late to be out, isn’t it ? | 这么晚还呆在外面 不合适吧 |
[16:43] | Not really, no. | 挺合适的 |
[16:46] | Here’s your boyfriend. | 你男朋友来了 |
[16:49] | Hey, come on. | 过来啦 |
[16:51] | Who are these dicks ? | 这些傻屌是谁 |
[16:52] | I don’t know. Come on. | 我不认识 快走吧 |
[16:53] | What’re you girls whispering about ? | 你们俩娘炮在嘀咕啥呢 |
[16:56] | Fuckin’ losers, man. | 臭屌丝 |
[17:00] | Fuck it, dude, we should get outta here, okay ? | 去他妈别管了 兄弟 我们走吧 好吗 |
[17:45] | Get those fuckers ! | 抓住那两个贱人 |
[17:48] | Go field, field ! | 去草地那边 草地那边 |
[17:50] | Left, left, left ! | 左转 左转 左转 |
[18:04] | This way, you freak ! | 在这边 变态 |
[18:19] | That is… | 真是 |
[18:20] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[18:27] | Man, that is sick ! | 伙计 真不错 |
[19:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:42] | Hey, just wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:47] | Ballas, wait ! | 巴拉斯 等等 |
[20:14] | “Sorry about last night 🙁 Too bad we’re still virgins 🙁 | 昨晚真遗憾 破处失败太糟了 |
[21:19] | Never would have happened… | 不会发生的 |
[21:29] | It never would have happened if we weren’t wasted. | 如果我们没喝醉的话 它根本就不会发生 |
[21:40] | See my chain and heart ? | 看到我的心形项链了吗 |
[21:43] | You know, the one Jess gave me ? | 杰斯给我的那个 |
[21:46] | No. | 没有 |
[21:48] | Fucking lost it last night, man. | 他妈的昨晚怎么就丢了 |
[21:51] | She’s gonna freak if she finds out. | 她发现了的话就完了 |
[21:58] | Keep an eye out for it, okay ? | 帮忙留心下 好吗 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:21] | He sent dessert for you and mom. | 他给你和妈妈带了点甜点 |
[23:23] | Franky, probably now is a good time | 弗兰基 是时候长大了 |
[23:25] | to grow up and quit being such a jerk. | 别犯混了 |
[23:27] | Probably now is a good time to mind your fucking business. | 也许你是时候管好你自己了 |
[23:29] | – You’re making this worse for everyone. – Who asked you ? | -你让每个人都帮你擦屁股 -谁让你管了 |
[23:58] | – Hey. – Hey. | -晚上好啊 -晚上好 |
[24:02] | Are you gonna break up with me ? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[24:04] | No. | 不分啊 |
[24:06] | Oh, God. | 吓死我了 |
[24:08] | I thought… nine-thirty on a Sunday night, | 我还在想 你在周日晚上九点半跑来找我 |
[24:10] | why else would you be here ? | 除了分手你也没理由出现在这 |
[24:12] | No, I just wanted to see you. | 我只想见你 |
[24:16] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[24:19] | I was thinking about how our plans got messed up last night. | 我在想昨晚我们的计划是怎么搞砸的 |
[24:22] | I’m still so pissed at my parents. | 我还是很气我父母 |
[24:25] | I was thinking… | 我想 |
[24:28] | maybe we could go to the park. | 也许我们可以去公园 |
[24:31] | The park ? | 公园 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:35] | To have sex ? | 做爱吗 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:39] | We’re not gonna have sex at the park, Franky. | 我们不可能在公园里做的 弗兰基 |
[24:43] | What are you thinking ? | 你脑子里想什么呢 |
[24:44] | I don’t know, I just thought maybe… | 我不知道 我只是想也许 |
[24:48] | you… | 你 |
[24:52] | Sometime this week. | 这星期挑个时间 |
[24:55] | One night, when we can be alone at your place. | 晚上 我们可以在你家独处 |
[25:02] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[25:03] | She’s decided you’re a bad influence. | 她觉得你会带坏我 |
[25:07] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她是对的 |
[25:10] | Kiss me then. | 那就吻我吧 |
[25:13] | Let’s give her something she can really worry about. | 给她制造点焦虑 |
[25:25] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[25:27] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[25:33] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[25:49] | Where’d you go ? | 你去哪了 |
[25:51] | Cil’s. | 西儿家 |
[25:54] | Nice girl. Don’t mess that up. | 那闺女不错 别搞砸了噢 |
[26:03] | I never got the chance to ask you how your date went last night ? | 我还没来得及问你昨晚约会怎么样 |
[26:08] | I spent the whole night… | 我一整晚 |
[26:09] | hoping the restaurant would catch fire, so I could flee. | 都在希望餐馆失火 我好逃出去 |
[26:13] | Right… | 没错 |
[26:14] | Not so good then. | 看来不是很好啊 |
[26:17] | Not so much. | 太糟了 |
[26:20] | Sounds like your party was the place to be. | 听起来你的派对才是该去的地方 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:26] | Somebody better will show up. | 对的人迟早会出现 |
[26:34] | Your dad sent this dessert home. | 你爸爸送了点甜点 |
[26:36] | If you don’t eat it tonight, put it in the fridge. | 你今晚不吃的话就放冰箱 |
[26:40] | – Goodnight babe. – Night. | -晚安了宝贝 -晚安 |
[27:00] | Hey, you guys, come on in, join us. Back here, let’s go. | 你们 过来 我们走 |
[27:03] | Everybody join in. | 大家都过来 |
[27:07] | Okay, I want you to listen up. | 好吧 我要你们听清楚 |
[27:09] | It seems some of you | 似乎你们中的某些人 |
[27:11] | have forgotten that we have strict anti harassment policies. | 忘记了我们有严格的反骚扰政策 |
[27:15] | Members of a team treat each other with respect. | 团队成员互相尊重 |
[27:20] | Now, | 现在 |
[27:22] | Michael has requested that | 迈克尔提出了要求 |
[27:24] | he have access to the change room without some of you being there. | 在他用更衣室时你们中的有些人不能在场 |
[27:28] | I don’t like this divisiveness that it brings to the team, | 它会给团队带来分歧 我不太赞同 |
[27:33] | but if | 但如果 |
[27:34] | Michael and some of you are uncomfortable, | 迈克尔和你们中某些人相处不融洽 |
[27:36] | then it might be for the best. | 这可能是最好的选择 |
[27:39] | We’ve spent a lot of time and energy building this team, | 我们花费了大量时间精力建立了这支队伍 |
[27:42] | so cut the crap. | 所以别整出这些有的没的 |
[27:46] | Okay, Michael and anyone else who wants to, | 迈克尔还有其他想现在去的人 |
[27:48] | you can go now. | 你们现在就去吧 |
[27:49] | Anyone who wants to wait, go ahead and wait. | 想等的人就呆在这等着 |
[27:53] | Everybody in the pool, ten minutes, let’s go. | 所有人十分钟后泳池集合 走起 |
[28:23] | – Reach ! – Reach ! | -抵达终点 -抵达终点 |
[28:26] | Stop taking breaks over there, let’s keep going ! | 别在那闲聊 继续游 |
[28:41] | I’m going to hang out with Jess. | 我要和杰斯出去玩 |
[29:08] | Hey, just so you know… I just got my period. | 跟你说下 我生理期到了 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[29:14] | Well, it’s not like we’d do anything | 反正你妈妈和姐姐在 |
[29:15] | with your mom and sister here, anyway. | 我们也做不了什么 |
[29:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:20] | I just wanted to kiss you. | 我只想亲亲你 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 那好 |
[29:35] | Oh my gosh, that’s so cute. | 噢 天哪 太可爱了 |
[29:37] | I want a dog like that. | 我也想养只那样的狗狗 |
[30:32] | Hey. | 早上好 |
[30:35] | What’re you doing ? | 你在干什么 |
[30:36] | Moving lockers. | 换个储物柜 |
[30:37] | – What for ? – Why the hell do you think, Franky ? | -干嘛搞这个 -你觉得呢 弗兰基 |
[30:41] | – Take this. – Ballas, what’s going on ? | -拿着这个 -怎么了 巴拉斯 |
[30:43] | Do you have any idea how this feels for me ? | 你有顾及到我的感受吗 |
[30:45] | – Don’t play innocent. – We know. | -别装小白莲了 -我们都知道了 |
[30:47] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[30:47] | Now I know why you didn’t wanna have sex with me. | 现在我知道为什么你不想跟我做了 |
[30:50] | We haven’t had the chance yet. | 我们还没找到机会啊 |
[30:51] | Stop lying. | 别扯谎了 |
[30:52] | I just gotta focus on school and swim team. | 我只想好好学习还有游泳 |
[30:54] | Hey, are you fucking for real ? | 喂 你他妈来真的 |
[30:56] | – Stop it. – You stop it. | -停下 -你才给我停下 |
[30:57] | It’s over, Franky. | 结束了 弗兰基 |
[30:58] | Who the fuck are you ? | 你他妈算老几 |
[31:00] | I’m his girlfriend ! Who are you ? | 老娘是他女朋友 你他妈算老几 |
[31:01] | – Both of you guys, shut-up ! – Priscilla ! | -你们两个都给我闭嘴 -普里西拉 |
[31:04] | Ballas, come on. | 巴拉斯 过来 |
[31:06] | Just leave it, Franky, okay ? | 就这样吧 弗兰基 行吗 |
[31:54] | You gotta own it. | 你得承认啊 |
[31:55] | Own what ? | 承认什么 |
[31:56] | That you’re queer. | 你是基佬 |
[31:58] | I’m not queer. | 我不是基佬 |
[31:59] | Come on, | 别装了 |
[32:01] | you and Ballas did something that | 你和巴拉斯干的事 |
[32:03] | straight guys don’t normally do. | 正常直男都不会干 |
[32:07] | Show up tomorrow | 明天去学校 |
[32:09] | head held high, | 头抬高 |
[32:10] | middle finger salute raised… | 中指示意 |
[32:12] | ‘hello and fuck you’, to anyone who says shit | 跟骂你的人问候他们母亲 |
[32:14] | and they’ll realize they can’t get at you. | 他们会知道你惹不起 |
[32:17] | Look at Walter Tang. | 看看沃尔特·唐 |
[32:19] | That dude has been wearing mascara and like | 那老兄从七年级就开始刷睫毛膏 |
[32:22] | more jewelry than the queen of freakin’ England since seventh grade | 珠宝比英国女王都要多 |
[32:26] | and no one says shit about it, because he owns it. | 没人敢骂他 因为他承认了 |
[32:36] | What is that ? | 那是啥 |
[32:38] | It’s a sock-cock. | 一个袜屌 |
[32:41] | Tube sock wrapped in elastics. | 用橡皮包裹的管袜 |
[32:44] | Stop grabbing it, please. | 求求你别抓了 |
[32:45] | Why… why do you have that ? | 你为什么要搞那玩意 |
[32:48] | Because it feels right. | 因为感觉不错 |
[32:50] | I’m a girl who likes to pack, so what ? | 我是个喜欢有屌的女孩 那又怎么样 |
[32:52] | You’re getting weirder by the day. | 你变得越来越奇怪了 |
[32:55] | Well, apparently, so are you, bro, so… | 显然 你也是 兄弟 |
[32:58] | Now I know why you guys… | 我现在知道为什么你们 |
[32:59] | walk around with your hands in your pockets all day. | 每天把手揣在兜里走 |
[33:04] | You’re holding your dicks. | 你们在扶屌 |
[33:05] | No, we’re not holding our dicks. | 不 我们才没有扶屌 |
[33:07] | Yeah, you are. | 你们绝对是 |
[33:33] | This is such bullshit. | 真他妈的扯蛋 |
[33:43] | Hey, you missed your turn, Franky. | 弗兰基 你错过了你换衣服的时间 |
[33:45] | Get out and wait ’til we’re done. | 出去等我们换完再进来 |
[35:03] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[35:06] | I thought it was supposed | 我还以为这已经 |
[35:09] | to be socially acceptable these days for kids to experiment. | 尝试做这种事情已经是被大众认可的了 |
[35:14] | What ? | 什么 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry, isn’t that what people say ? | 抱歉 大家不都是这么说的吗 |
[35:18] | We didn’t experiment. | 我们没有去尝试 |
[35:25] | Well, your father suddenly decided he was gay, so, who knows ? | 你爸爸突然就变同性恋了 谁知道呢 |
[35:28] | He didn’t suddenly decide! | 他不是想变就变的 |
[35:29] | Well, he certainly wasn’t gay when I married him! | 反正我嫁给他的时候他肯定不是同性恋 |
[35:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:42] | Anyway, he’s coming over tonight to talk to you. | 总之 他今晚会过来和你聊聊的 |
[35:45] | You told him ? | 你告诉他了 |
[35:47] | Of course I told him. He’s your father. | 我当然告诉他了 他是你爸爸 |
[35:49] | Just ’cause daddy’s gay doesn’t mean Franky is. | 爸爸是同志不代表弗兰基也是 |
[35:52] | – No shit, Deanne. – I’m not fucking gay. | -别扯了 狄安 -我他妈不是基佬 |
[36:03] | Nice one, mom. | 干得可真漂亮呵 老妈 |
[36:05] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[36:14] | You know, I have a pretty good idea of what you’re going through. | 我完全理解你正在经历什么 |
[36:19] | I mean, we’ve both had friends turn against us. | 我是说 我们都有朋友倒戈的经历 |
[36:23] | The thing I realized… | 通过这件事我意识到 |
[36:25] | If you’re gonna say you realized they weren’t your real friends, | 如果你想说意识到他们不是你真正的朋友 |
[36:27] | please don’t. | 就别说了 |
[36:31] | Well, that is what I realized. | 好吧 你说中了 |
[36:36] | You two were very close. | 你们两个以前非常亲密 |
[36:43] | What’s the deal with all the cushions on your couch ? | 你沙发上的垫子又是什么意思 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry ? | 什么 |
[36:49] | All those cushions on | 沙发垫啊 |
[36:51] | on your ‘designer sofa’. | 你那张”设计师沙发”上的那些 |
[36:54] | I mean, how do you even sit on it with that many cushions. | 你怎么能接受得了那么多垫子 |
[36:58] | It’s kind of ridiculous, if you ask me. | 反正我觉得这很可笑 |
[37:00] | How is it you know so much about my couch | 你怎么这么了解我的沙发 |
[37:03] | when you’ve refused every invitation to come to my home ? | 尤其是在你从来不肯来我家的情况下 |
[37:07] | Deanne showed me pictures. | 狄安给我看了照片 |
[37:09] | Not that I cared. | 不是我故意去注意的 |
[37:12] | Talk about gay… | 谈谈同性恋的事吧 |
[37:13] | What ? | 什么 |
[37:15] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | Couches aren’t gay, Franky. | 沙发和同性恋没关系 弗兰基 |
[37:22] | Okay, whatever, it’s just a word. | 行吧 反正只是一个词 |
[37:24] | Yeah, that means homosexual, not whatever vague meaning | 是的 它是同性恋的意思 |
[37:27] | people pretend to give it just to pass off their homophobia. | 但它不是作为人们传递恐同情绪的工具 |
[37:29] | Oh my god, you should write a book. | 天 你应该出书了 |
[37:31] | You should read a book. | 你才应该读本书 |
[37:34] | The one I gave you for instance. | 比如我给你的那个 |
[37:36] | Yeah, it was boring. | 看过了 它很无聊 |
[37:38] | Franky, your whole attitude is getting boring. | 你的态度越来越消极了 弗兰基 |
[37:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:41] | – Franky! – I didn’t ask to sit out here. | -弗兰基 -我本来就没想出来跟你聊 |
[37:43] | Franky, come on, man! | 弗兰基 别这样 小伙子 |
[37:47] | – Franky! – What? | -弗兰基 -又干嘛 |
[37:53] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[38:03] | Hey. Were you two fighting? | 嘿 你们俩吵架了吗 |
[38:08] | No. | 没有 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 吵了 |
[38:18] | I found this on the floor. Someone from your party? | 我在地上发现的 派对上什么人掉的吗 |
[39:25] | – Ballas. – What? | -巴拉斯 -干嘛 |
[39:28] | We’ve been best friends for most of our lives. | 我们一直以来都是最好的朋友 |
[39:32] | There’s nothing you can’t tell me. | 什么事情你都可以和我说 |
[39:35] | Okay, whatever. Is that it? | 哦行我知道了 还有事吗 |
[39:40] | Ballas. What’d you told Jess? | 巴拉斯 你跟杰斯说了什么 |
[39:48] | I woke up and you were sucking my dick. | 我醒来发现你在给我吹箫 |
[39:52] | Dude. That’s not what happened. | 兄弟 事情不是这样的 |
[39:58] | – Ballas? – Hey, go home. | -巴拉斯 -你回去行不 |
[40:01] | – What’s going on here? – Get the fuck outta here. | -这是怎么回事 -你丫的赶紧滚 |
[40:03] | You went down on me. | 是你给我口了 |
[40:05] | Get the fuck outta here! Get your fucking bike and go! | 你丫的快滚 带上你的自行车滚蛋 |
[40:08] | Fuck outta here. Get outta here! | 你丫的给我滚 离开这里 |
[40:10] | What the hell’s going on? Come on, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 别闹 怎么了 |
[40:12] | Franky, what’s going on ? | 弗兰基 怎么回事 |
[40:13] | What’d you say anything to her at all ? | 你到底跟她说了什么 |
[40:16] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[40:23] | Okay, okay, let’s just, enough, | 好了 好了 我们 够了 |
[40:26] | let’s just all go inside. Come on. | 我们都进去吧 走吧 |
[41:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:16] | Ballas says that you quit swim team. | 巴拉斯说你退出了游泳队 |
[41:21] | Yeah, I was never really into it. | 对 我从来没有真正喜欢过游泳 |
[41:26] | You do realize he’s just doing what he’s always done, right? | 你知道他一直都是这样的 不是吗 |
[41:31] | Do you remember when the three of us stole those strawberries? | 你还记得我们三个人去偷草莓的时候吗 |
[41:37] | – Yeah. – And then when we got caught | -记得 -当我们被抓到的时候 |
[41:40] | how he denied being apart of it | 你还记得他是怎么狡辩的吧 |
[41:43] | even though his hands and mouth | 即使他的手和嘴 |
[41:44] | were covered in strawberry juice. | 满是草莓汁 |
[41:52] | Or, when you two lit a trash can on fire ? | 或是 你们俩去烧垃圾桶的时候 |
[41:57] | Franky, he swore up and down he wasn’t with you, | 弗兰基 他对天地发誓他没和你在一块 |
[42:00] | until my mom finds the lighter in his pocket. | 直到我妈在他口袋里找到了打火机 |
[42:07] | Now he’s saying he wasn’t awake. | 现在他又说他当时不清醒 |
[42:12] | I mean… Jess is running around making sure | 我是说 杰斯到处确认 |
[42:16] | everyone knows her boyfriend’s straight. | 每个人都知道她男朋友是直的 |
[42:20] | People are writing shit on my locker. | 他们在我的储物柜上口吐芬芳 |
[42:25] | Well, don’t believe everything you read. | 好吧 不要相信你所看到的一切 |
[42:28] | For example… | 比如说 |
[42:29] | between you and me… | 我之前和你说的 |
[42:32] | I never blew the seventh grade twelves in the parking lot. | 我从来没在停车场里揍过12个七年级的 |
[42:42] | Anyway, if you get bored or lonely or something, | 不管怎样 你要是不开心或者孤单什么的 |
[42:48] | I hear the Anime club takes pretty much anyone. | 我听说动漫俱乐部谁都会招 |
[42:53] | And those doey eyes of yours would be a huge hit. | 你那双充满活力的眼睛一定会大受欢迎 |
[43:44] | 想出去玩吗 如果你不想也没关系 | |
[44:51] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[44:54] | I guess I never really told you this, but, umm… | 我想我从没告诉过你 但是 |
[44:57] | I like how you cut your hair these days. It’s very cool. | 我喜欢你最近的发型 很酷 |
[45:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:03] | Let me see your tongue. | 让我看看你的舌头 |
[45:07] | – Good ? – Yeah. | -很好 -不错 |
[45:10] | Do you remember the time you puked on my parents’ CD ? | 你还记得你在我父母的唱片上吐的那次吗 |
[45:14] | Yeah, that was from the flu. But yes, | 是的 那是因为流感 但是 |
[45:16] | – I remember that. – No way! | -我记得 -不可能 |
[45:18] | Yeah, I was bed-ridden for three days after that. | 我记得 那之后我还卧床三天呢 |
[45:20] | – I even hallucinated. Really ? | -我甚至产生了幻觉 -真的吗 |
[45:23] | Yeah, I hallucinated once. On ‘shrooms. | 我产生过一次幻觉 是因为吃了蘑菇 |
[45:26] | Really ? – Uh-huh. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[45:28] | I decided to go for a walk and | 我决定去散步 然后 |
[45:31] | I saw this like this amazing garden in someone’s yard, | 我在别人的院子里看到了一个很美的花园 |
[45:36] | and I went in and this little old lady was in there. | 我走进去 有个小老太太在里面 |
[45:39] | I was so high that I was completely convinced… | 我太嗨了 我完全相信 |
[45:43] | the flowers were like smiling at me. | 那些花好像在对我微笑 |
[45:45] | And then, I look up at the old lady and | 然后 我抬头看着老太太 |
[45:47] | her cheeks turn into these like two tiny bunches of little roses, | 她的双颊变成两束小玫瑰 |
[45:52] | right in front of my eyes, so I’m like freaking out | 就在我眼前 所以我吓坏了 |
[45:55] | and then her face becomes this one giant rose, | 然后她的脸变成了一朵巨大的玫瑰 |
[45:57] | and the middle of it’s like her mouth, | 中间部分就像她的嘴 |
[45:59] | and it was like talking to me. | 好像在和我说话 |
[46:01] | She was so nice, Franky. I didn’t want to leave | 她太好了 弗兰基 我不想离开 |
[46:05] | because I thought she was super lonely | 因为我觉得她很孤独 |
[46:08] | and had no one, like no family or anything. | 没有一个人在身边 像家人之类的 |
[46:11] | Maybe she was. | 可能她的确是呢 |
[46:15] | Well, uh, no, ’cause after a while | 不是的 因为过了一会 |
[46:18] | she said her son and grand-kids were coming to visit, | 她说她的儿子和孙子们要来探望她 |
[46:21] | and that it was time for me to go, | 我该走了 |
[46:23] | and all of a sudden I realized it was me that was really lonely, | 突然间 我意识到真正孤独的是我 |
[46:28] | and I started to cry. | 我开始哭了起来 |
[46:32] | She was really nice about it though, you know. | 不过 她人真的很好 |
[46:34] | She kept patting my back | 她一直在拍我的背 |
[46:36] | and saying, “There, there, dear. | 然后说 好了 好了 亲爱的 |
[46:38] | It’ll be all right. You’ll see”. | 一切都会好的 等着瞧吧 |
[46:42] | Now I’ve been thinking lately | 我最近一直在想 |
[46:43] | I wanna find that garden again. Tell her I’m okay. | 我想再找到那个花园 告诉她我没事 |
[46:50] | Are you okay ? | 你没事吧 |
[46:54] | I mean… you wouldn’t think so. | 我是说 你肯定不会这么想 |
[47:04] | I’m really sorry I didn’t say anything | 我真的很抱歉 |
[47:06] | when you got back to school after… | 你休学后回来时 |
[47:09] | you’d been away. | 我一句话都没和你说 |
[47:12] | I really wanted to, but… | 我本来是想的 但是 |
[47:15] | I just didn’t know what. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[47:18] | You seemed kinda different. | 你看起来有点与众不同 |
[47:24] | Yeah. I was different. | 是啊 我曾经与众不同 |
[47:30] | I am different. | 现在也一样 |
[47:39] | C’mon! | 走吧 |
[47:50] | Come on, I’ll race ya. | 来吧 我跟你比赛 |
[47:53] | I don’t think I’m ready for a race right now. | 我想我现在还没准备好和你比 |
[48:21] | One sec, one sec. | 给我一秒钟时间 一下就好 |
[48:24] | It’s probably my parents. | 可能是我父母 |
[48:26] | Yeah, it’s my mom. | 是的 是我妈妈 |
[48:28] | “With Franky, catching up on old times”. | 和弗兰基一起 回忆童年往事 |
[48:52] | Oh, shit, that was so sudden. | 该死的 那太突然了 |
[48:57] | It’s fine. It’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[49:00] | That’s so embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[49:05] | It is yours. | 这是你的 |
[49:10] | Alright. I should get going. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[49:12] | You know my mom always worries when I’m out late. | 你知道我在外边呆太晚我妈总是会担心 |
[49:14] | Right. | 是的 |
[49:15] | – So you know… – Yeah. | -所以你知道的 -是啊 |
[49:31] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[49:41] | Right to the wall. | 就快到了 |
[49:44] | Reach! | 到达终点 |
[50:04] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[50:07] | Can I walk to school with you ? | 我们能一起去学校吗 |
[50:11] | If you want. You… | 如果你想的话 你 |
[50:13] | You do realize that together | 你知道我们一起的话 |
[50:16] | we make one giant target, right ? | 肯定会被说闲话的 对吧 |
[50:19] | I don’t care if you don’t. | 如果你不介意我也一样 |
[50:21] | I mean, it can’t get much worse, I suppose. | 也是 反正事情已经够糟糕了 |
[50:24] | That’s the spirit. | 这就是精神 |
[50:28] | Yeah, I’m not ever gonna do that fist bump… | 是的 不过我再也不想击拳了 |
[50:31] | Yeah, right. | 是的 好 |
[50:33] | Just so you know. | 你知道就行 |
[50:51] | I guess I’ll see ya later, huh, Faggot? | 晚点再见 小基佬 |
[50:55] | See ya later, ho. | 回头见 小婊砸 |
[51:09] | Hey, what ya think you’re doing with Natasha? | 嘿 你想对娜塔莎做什么 |
[51:12] | What’s it to you ? | 和你有什么关系 |
[51:13] | I don’t like my sister being used. | 我不喜欢我妹妹被人利用 |
[51:15] | Don’t bother with that big brother bullshit. | 别用这些哥哥之类的屁话来烦人 |
[51:16] | – Look, – don’t bother using her just so | -听着 -别觉得利用她 |
[51:17] | people think you’re into girls, alright ? | 人们就会认为你喜欢女孩 好吗 |
[51:19] | Actually, Natasha and I used to hang out. | 事实上 娜塔莎和我过去常在一起 |
[51:22] | – Yeah, right. – Yeah. | -是的 没错 -是啊 |
[51:25] | We got pretty close. | 我们走得可近了 |
[51:47] | Are you not getting this? | 你不明白吗 |
[51:50] | Seriously, man, you need to report this. | 说真的 老兄 你要去报告给学校 |
[51:52] | Ya mind leaving me alone? | 你能让我一个人呆着吗 |
[51:54] | You’re not making this any easier. | 别帮倒忙了 |
[52:09] | Hey. Where’re ya going ? | 嘿 你要去哪里 |
[52:11] | Just bike ride. Won’t be long. | 骑骑车而已 不会太久的 |
[52:17] | – Where do you think she’s going? – I don’t know. | -你觉得她会去哪里 -我不知道 |
[52:23] | – Ballas, you have any idea? – No. | -巴拉斯 你知道吗 -不知道 |
[52:31] | She’s probably meeting Franky. | 她可能去见弗兰基了 |
[52:33] | Franky? | 弗兰基【】 |
[52:34] | Since when does Nat hang out with Franky? | 娜儿什么时候和弗兰基混在一块玩了 |
[52:37] | I think they’ve spent some time together now and then. | 我想他们偶尔会在一起玩 |
[52:40] | She say that ? | 她这么说的吗 |
[52:41] | Mhm. | 差不多 |
[52:45] | – Is that true, Bal? – Yeah, I guess so. | -是真的吗 巴儿 -可能吧 |
[53:06] | I think this is it. | 我想就是这了 |
[53:10] | I swear it seemed bigger before. | 我发誓它以前看起来更大 |
[53:13] | Probably ’cause you were high. | 可能是因为你那时候太嗨了 |
[53:16] | Yeah. | 估计是吧 |
[53:26] | Franky… | 弗兰基【】 |
[53:29] | Why didn’t you meet me that night, | 你那天晚上为什么不见我 |
[53:33] | at that party, like we planned ? | 在派对上 像我们约好的那样 |
[53:40] | I didn’t want to hurt Ballas. | 我不想伤害巴拉斯 |
[53:44] | I thought he’d feel… abandoned. | 我认为他会觉得 被抛弃了 |
[53:51] | What happened that night ? | 那晚怎么了 |
[53:57] | I woke up… naked… in a closet. | 我醒来时 裸着的 在壁橱里 |
[54:05] | I guess they… had dumped me in there and then… | 他们可能是 把我丢在那里然后 |
[54:09] | threw my clothes on top of me. | 把我衣服扔我身上 |
[54:14] | The last thing I remember was waiting to use the bathroom. | 我记得的最后一件事就是等着上厕所 |
[54:18] | And it still is. | 现在也想不起来别的 |
[54:25] | Ya know, you’d think it’d be better… | 你可能会觉得 |
[54:30] | not remembering anything, but… | 什么都不记得最好 但是 |
[54:35] | in a weird way it’s just… it’s worse. | 奇怪的是 反而 反而更糟糕 |
[54:43] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 很抱歉我那时不在你身边 |
[54:45] | Franky, don’t… don’t cry. | 弗兰基 不要 不要哭 |
[54:53] | Can I kiss you ? | 我能吻你吗 |
[55:00] | Franky, | 弗兰基【】 |
[55:04] | would you still want to hang with me if I said… | 如果 我可能永远都不想做爱 |
[55:08] | I might not ever want to have sex… | 你还会想和我在一起吗 |
[55:11] | even touch like we did the other night? | 甚至像前几天晚上那样碰我也不行呢 |
[55:16] | It’s okay if you don’t want that. | 你如果真的不想的话也没关系 |
[55:19] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[55:21] | I might. | 我可能会改主意 |
[55:22] | Just what if it wasn’t for a while or a long time? | 但是万一我花的时间很长很长 |
[55:26] | Then we wouldn’t… | 那我们就不做 |
[55:28] | for a long time. | 再久也没关系 |
[55:30] | You’d really be okay with that ? | 这样你真的可以吗 |
[55:32] | Well, what are you talking about… like twenty years ? | 你说的很长一段时间是多久 二十年吗 |
[55:35] | No. | 不是 |
[55:36] | Five… Four… three ? | 大概五年 四年 三年 |
[55:39] | I don’t know, you know ? | 我不知道 你明白吗 |
[55:41] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[55:43] | months or weeks. You know, I don’t… | 几个月或者几周 你知道的 我不 |
[55:47] | I don’t know, just… | 我不知道 就 |
[55:49] | when it feels right. | 当我感觉没事了的时候 |
[55:53] | I’m good with that. | 我当然没关系啊 |
[55:59] | You still wanna kiss me ? | 你还想吻我吗 |
[56:02] | Yeah. | 想 |
[56:11] | Race you. | 比谁快啊 |
[56:17] | Hey, you can’t run with it ! | 你不能带着它一块跑 |
[56:19] | Watch me ! | 看我的 |
[56:51] | I want my bike back, bitch. | 把我自行车还给我 贱人 |
[56:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说些啥 |
[56:54] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你做的 |
[56:59] | Carly, Franky, | 卡莉 弗兰基 |
[57:01] | thank you for taking the time to meet with Ballas and I. | 感谢你们抽出时间见我和巴拉斯 |
[57:04] | We felt we could probably resolve this whole mix-up | 我们觉得如果我们面对面聊一聊的话 |
[57:07] | pretty quick, if we just spoke face to face. | 就可以很快地解决这件事 |
[57:09] | Listen, you guys… | 听着 你们 |
[57:11] | have been best friends for a really long time | 很长时间以来一直是最好的朋友 |
[57:13] | not to be able to resolve this. | 却不能解决这件事 |
[57:15] | I mean, honestly, | 我是说 老实讲 |
[57:16] | I don’t even believe what’s happening here. | 我都不敢相信事情会发展成这个地步 |
[57:19] | Franky, Ballas has something for you. | 弗兰基 巴拉斯有东西要给你 |
[57:29] | That’s $125 of his own money, | 这是他自己的125美元 |
[57:31] | as payment for damages to your bike. | 作为损坏你自行车的赔偿 |
[57:33] | It was completely unacceptable what he did, | 他的所作所为完全不能被接受 |
[57:35] | and he’s sorry. | 而且他感到抱歉 |
[57:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:44] | Well, thank you, Ballas. | 好的 谢谢你 巴拉斯 |
[57:46] | That is really very good of you. | 你这样做真的很好 |
[57:49] | Do you have something to say, Franky ? | 你有什么要说的吗 弗兰基 |
[57:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:56] | And about Ballas’ bike… | 那关于巴拉斯自行车的事 |
[57:59] | I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道它在哪儿 |
[58:00] | – He’s lying. – Okay, you two. | -他在说谎 -好了 你们两个 |
[58:02] | We all know things have occurred | 我们都知道这件事发生了 |
[58:05] | that none of us saw coming… | 但是没人能作证 |
[58:06] | and clearly it’s created a lot of tension between you two. | 并且很明显这让你们两个的关系变得紧张 |
[58:10] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[58:12] | But that’s no reason for all this enmity. Is it, Carly ? | 但我们没必要成为敌人 对吧 卡莉 |
[58:17] | Absolutely not. | 当然 |
[58:19] | Things change, right ? | 事情总是变化多端 对吗 |
[58:21] | Sometimes, even close friendships can change. | 有时 即使是亲密的友谊也会改变 |
[58:24] | – That’s life. – Just give me a sec. | -这就是生活 -等我一下 |
[58:27] | Now, Franky, | 现在 弗兰基 |
[58:29] | Ballas has paid for the damages… | 巴拉斯已经对损坏做出了赔偿 |
[58:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[58:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:37] | I specifically told you… | 我明确告诉过你 |
[58:42] | Your dad’s here. | 你爸爸来了 |
[58:44] | Ray! | 雷 |
[58:46] | Good to see you. Nic. | 很高兴见到你 尼克 |
[58:48] | Great that you can make it here. | 你能来真的很好 |
[58:49] | As you can imagine, | 就像你想的那样 |
[58:50] | I very much wanted to be part of this conversation. | 我也很想参与到这场谈话中来 |
[58:52] | Naturely, naturely. | 那是自然 |
[58:54] | It’s a shame the circumstances aren’t better, | 情况并没有好转 |
[58:56] | but here we are. | 但是 来吧 |
[59:01] | Franky. | 弗兰基 |
[59:03] | Ballas. | 巴拉斯 |
[59:06] | So, where are we ? | 所以 你们说到哪了 |
[59:08] | I was just stressing to the guys that… | 我在跟他们强调 |
[59:11] | despite the tensions that have arisen lately, | 尽管最近关系很紧张 |
[59:14] | there’s no reason we can’t resolve these things amicably. | 我们也可以很友善地解决这些事 |
[59:20] | I mean, they both know by now… | 我是说 他们都知道现在 |
[59:22] | that life is not always as we expect it to be. | 生活不能全部如我们所愿 |
[59:27] | Sometimes there’s unforeseen situations… | 有时会出现一些无法预料的情况 |
[59:30] | That’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[59:34] | Though perhaps not the most critical issue now. | 可能还没说到最关键的问题 |
[59:36] | Listen, the point is Ballas took responsibility. | 听着 重点是巴拉斯承担了责任 |
[59:39] | He’s paying for the damage to Franky’s bike. | 他对弗兰基自行车的损坏做出了赔偿 |
[59:40] | He apologized. | 他也道歉了 |
[59:42] | So, you admit to vandalizing Franky’s bike ? | 所以你承认你损坏了弗兰基的自行车 |
[59:46] | – I was there. – Yeah. | -是的 -对 |
[59:47] | I assume by offering your own money, | 我想如果你给的是自己的钱的话 |
[59:49] | you feel somewhat responsible. | 你就能感觉自己责任重大 |
[59:50] | I think we’re past that, Ray. | 我们已经谈过那部分了 雷 |
[59:51] | Nah, I’m just curious. | 没事 我就是好奇 |
[59:53] | Did Ballas say why he did it ? | 巴拉斯有说他为什么要这么做吗 |
[59:56] | Look, | 听着 |
[59:57] | I know it wasn’t right, | 我知道这不对 |
[59:59] | which is why I’m paying for it. | 这就是我为什么赔偿 |
[1:00:01] | Ray, | 雷 |
[1:00:02] | the only thing I see missing here, | 我觉得现在就缺一件东西 |
[1:00:04] | is a willingness on Franky’s part to meet Ballas halfway. | 就是弗兰基想要和巴拉斯和解的意愿 |
[1:00:06] | I have no idea where it is. | 我不知道它在哪儿 |
[1:00:08] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[1:00:09] | Franky, if you know where Ballas’ bike is… | 弗兰基 如果你知道巴拉斯的自行车在哪 |
[1:00:10] | It’s not about the bike. | 这跟自行车没关系 |
[1:00:12] | Don’t complicate this anymore than it has to be. | 别把事情弄得越来越复杂 |
[1:00:13] | When he comes home from swim team with a bloody nose ! | 他从游泳队回家的时候鼻子在流血 |
[1:00:15] | Ray, as far as I know, | 雷 据我所知 |
[1:00:16] | Ballas had nothing to do with Franky’s bloody nose. | 弗兰基鼻子流血跟巴拉斯一点关系都没有 |
[1:00:20] | No. | 对 |
[1:00:22] | I didn’t touch him. | 我都没碰他 |
[1:00:27] | He’s not going to return the bike. Let’s just go. | 他根本就没想还自行车 我们走吧 |
[1:00:29] | Ballas. | 巴拉斯 |
[1:00:29] | Hey, Ballas, come on, hang on. | 巴拉斯 拜托 等一下 |
[1:00:35] | Franky. | 弗兰基 |
[1:00:41] | Listen, I know you’ve been spending time with Natasha lately, | 听着 我知道你最近总是和娜塔莎在一起 |
[1:00:43] | and I don’t know what that’s all about, | 我不知道你们在做什么 |
[1:00:46] | or what your intentions are, but… | 或者你的目的是什么 |
[1:00:49] | it’s important you understand that she’s been through a lot. | 重点是你得知道她经受了很多事 |
[1:00:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:58] | Franky, It’s very important to me that she be treated | 弗兰基 对我来说最重要的是 |
[1:01:00] | with utmost care. | 她能得到周到的照顾 |
[1:01:05] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[1:01:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:14] | – Hey, thanks so much, Nic. – Appreciate it. | -非常感谢 尼克 -我很乐意 |
[1:01:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:01:16] | – Night, Ray. – Night. | -晚安 雷 -晚安 |
[1:01:22] | Hey, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:01:24] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:01:26] | You should go now. | 你该走了 |
[1:01:31] | Deanne, would you let Franky know I’d like to speak to him ? | 狄安 你能告诉弗兰基我想和他聊聊吗 |
[1:01:34] | I’ll be in my car. | 我在车里等他 |
[1:01:35] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[1:01:37] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:01:40] | – Goodnight Carly. – Goodnight. | -晚安 卡莉 -晚安 |
[1:01:45] | Listen, I gotta be in Berlin for work | 听着 我要去柏林工作了 |
[1:01:48] | for about a week. | 大概一周 |
[1:01:50] | You should come along. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[1:01:51] | I’m just really not in the mood for travelling right now. | 我现在没心情旅游 |
[1:01:55] | I don’t like leaving you behind | 现在发生这样的事 |
[1:01:57] | with what’s been happening. | 我不想把你一个人留下 |
[1:01:59] | – I’ll postpone. – You don’t have to, I’m fine. | -我的行程可以延期 -不用 我没事 |
[1:02:07] | Nobody asked you to be there tonight. | 今晚没人叫你过来 |
[1:02:14] | I didn’t think the absence of an invitation… | 我觉得没被邀请 |
[1:02:17] | was a good enough reason to not be there. | 也不代表我不能来这里 |
[1:02:22] | Especially considering | 尤其考虑到 |
[1:02:23] | some of the smart moves I see the adults making. | 我看到大人耍的一些花招 |
[1:02:26] | What was your swim coach thinking ? | 你的游泳教练怎么想的 |
[1:02:27] | Segregating the changing room ? | 把更衣室分开能解决问题吗 |
[1:02:29] | – That’s what Michael wanted. – Yeah ? | -迈克尔想分开更衣室 -是吗 |
[1:02:31] | Michael should never have been put | 迈克尔一开始就不应该 |
[1:02:32] | in that position, in the first place. | 被那样对待 |
[1:02:41] | I’m curious, | 我很好奇 |
[1:02:42] | How many of you chose to change with Michael ? | 你们中有多少人选择和迈克尔一起改变 |
[1:02:47] | I didn’t count. | 我没数 |
[1:02:58] | I have homework. | 我还有作业 |
[1:03:15] | So what are you two up to tonight ? | 你们两个今晚去干什么 |
[1:03:19] | We went to Franky’s, we’re gonna play scrabble with Carly. | 我们去弗兰基家 去和卡莉玩拼字游戏 |
[1:03:22] | That sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思的 |
[1:03:24] | We should do that sometime. | 我们也应该找个时间玩拼字游戏 |
[1:03:43] | Do you really think he’s into you ? | 你真觉得他喜欢你吗 |
[1:03:49] | You know, I think he’s just using you | 你懂吗 我觉得他就是利用你 |
[1:03:51] | to prove he’s straight, | 来证明他是直的 |
[1:03:54] | and you’re the only one stupid enough to fuck him. | 而且只有你会蠢到和他发生关系 |
[1:04:07] | I don’t fuck him, Ballas. | 我不和他做 巴拉斯 |
[1:04:10] | Just give him the occasional blow job. | 只是偶尔给他吹吹箫 |
[1:04:12] | Which… | 在这方面 |
[1:04:13] | I guess we have in common, don’t we ? | 我猜我们一样 对吧 |
[1:04:16] | Big bro. | 哥哥 |
[1:04:17] | Get out of my room ! | 滚出我房间 |
[1:04:20] | What the hell’s going on up there ? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:04:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:04:29] | I was just talking to her, and she freaked out. | 我就跟她说着话 然后她突然就发疯了 |
[1:04:48] | Hey, Franky. | 弗兰基 |
[1:04:51] | What are you doing, man ? | 干什么呢 兄弟 |
[1:04:53] | I thought you were hanging with my sister tonight. | 我以为今晚你和我妹妹在一起 |
[1:04:55] | Where is she ? She is inside ? | 她在哪儿 在里面吗 |
[1:04:58] | My place. | 在我家 |
[1:04:59] | That’s right ! | 那就对了 |
[1:05:01] | She’s playing scrabble with Franky and his mom. | 她和弗兰基还有他妈妈玩拼字游戏 |
[1:05:05] | That’s so nice. | 挺好的 |
[1:05:07] | Hey, where’s your dad ? | 你爸爸呢 |
[1:05:09] | Is he too busy getting fucked by his boyfriend | 他是不是忙着和男朋友乱搞 |
[1:05:11] | to play scrabble ? | 而没时间玩拼字游戏啊 |
[1:05:12] | Hey, what do you got there ? | 你买的什么啊 |
[1:05:16] | I wanna see what you got. | 我想看看你买的什么 |
[1:05:21] | It’s pretty good. Let me try. | 这挺好的 我尝尝 |
[1:05:23] | Want some ? | 来点吗 |
[1:05:24] | – Want a little bite ? – Come on, pass it. | -想咬一口吗 -来 扔给我 |
[1:05:26] | No ? Here, it’s fucking good. | 不来吗 这他妈太好吃了 |
[1:05:30] | You and that little slut are fucking pathetic. | 你和那个小贱货太他妈可悲了 |
[1:05:33] | It’s you that’s fucking pathetic. | 你才是太他妈可悲了 |
[1:05:35] | Where the fuck is my bike ? | 我自行车在哪 |
[1:05:38] | Fuck it ! | 操 |
[1:05:40] | Insurance company’s gonna buy me a new fucking bike. | 保险公司会给我一辆新的自行车 |
[1:05:42] | It’s not gonna look like this old fucking piece of shit. | 不像这辆旧的垃圾玩意 |
[1:05:45] | What do you got here ? | 看看这是什么 |
[1:05:47] | Root beer. My favourite. | 生根啤酒 我的最爱 |
[1:05:49] | It’s my favourite, Franky. | 是我的最爱 弗兰基 |
[1:05:51] | You know what ? It looks better on you. | 你知道吗 浇在你身上还挺好看的 |
[1:05:54] | What the fuck is wrong with you ? | 你他妈是有什么毛病 |
[1:05:55] | What the fuck are you so afraid of ? | 你他妈在害怕些什么 |
[1:05:59] | Shut your fucking mouth. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[1:06:01] | Ballas. What are you doing ? | 巴拉斯 你在干嘛 |
[1:06:04] | Faggot ! | 基佬 |
[1:06:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:18] | Hey, stop. | 停下来 |
[1:06:22] | Stop ! | 停手 |
[1:06:23] | Hey, he’s had enough. | 够他受的了 |
[1:06:30] | Ballas, hey ! | 巴拉斯 |
[1:06:32] | Jesus Christ, Dude, get off of him ! | 我的天啊 兄弟 放开他 |
[1:06:36] | Fuck you ! | 操你大爷 |
[1:06:37] | You fucking asshole ! | 他妈的混蛋 |
[1:07:29] | Oh, Franky, | 弗兰基 |
[1:07:30] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 我很抱歉你经历了这些 |
[1:07:34] | I’m gonna change my flight and come home. | 我会改签航班 然后回家 |
[1:07:37] | No, you don’t have to, I’m fine. | 不 不用 我没事 |
[1:07:39] | I’ll see you when you get back. | 你回来再见吧 |
[1:07:45] | I should go, I need to get cleaned up. | 我得挂了 我去清理一下 |
[1:07:47] | Okay, tell your mom | 好的 告诉你妈妈 |
[1:07:49] | I’m gonna call her back, okay ? | 我回头打给她 好吗 |
[1:07:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:07:53] | I love you, son. | 儿子 我爱你 |
[1:07:56] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:09:54] | Oh, buddy… | 小伙子 |
[1:09:58] | What did you… | 你做了什么 |
[1:10:00] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[1:10:10] | You actually look good. | 看上去还挺不错 |
[1:10:33] | Oh my God. What the hell? | 我的天 这他妈 |
[1:10:36] | Fucking Ballas, man. | 该死的巴拉斯 老兄 |
[1:10:38] | Motherfucker! | 真是狗娘养的 |
[1:10:39] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[1:10:41] | I just cut class to see how you’re doing. | 我逃课来看你在干嘛 |
[1:10:48] | Fuck ’em, right? | 去他妈的 是吗 |
[1:10:51] | That’s right. | 说得太对了 |
[1:10:53] | Wanna watch TV? | 想看电视吗 |
[1:11:04] | New sock-cock? | 新做的袜屌么 |
[1:11:07] | No, actually, it’s a strap-on. | 不 这是个假阳具 |
[1:11:09] | I bought it online with my mom’s credit card. | 我用我妈的银行卡在网上买的 |
[1:11:15] | Do you think it’s too much? | 会不会太大 |
[1:11:17] | It’s pretty big. | 是大了 |
[1:11:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:11:20] | It’s pretty big. | 太大了 |
[1:11:23] | Hey, Franky? | 弗兰基 |
[1:11:29] | I need you to tell me if it feels real. | 我要你摸摸它 然后告诉我真实感想 |
[1:11:31] | Mm, no. | 不要 |
[1:11:32] | No, I’m not gonna touch that. | 不 我才不会碰它 |
[1:11:34] | Dude, come on, how else am I gonna know? | 老兄来嘛 不然我怎么知道呢 |
[1:11:36] | Just this once, okay? For a pal. Please? | 就一次好吗 就当是为了朋友好吗 |
[1:11:38] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:11:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:11:42] | Come on. | 拜托拜托 |
[1:11:43] | Okay, I’m doing it, okay? | 行 我摸 好吧 |
[1:11:53] | Well? | 怎样 |
[1:11:55] | I don’t know. Sort of. | 我不知道 大概 |
[1:11:58] | It’s when it’s between erect and soft. | 软硬适中 |
[1:12:08] | There’s like not very many people I could ask to do that. | 这里可没几个我会让摸的人 |
[1:12:14] | Like actually none, when it gets down to it. | 其实是一个人都没有 他们都会临阵退缩 |
[1:12:16] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 管它的 |
[1:12:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:12:22] | Hey, Franky? | 弗兰基 |
[1:12:24] | Yeah? | 又咋啦 |
[1:12:26] | Can I see yours? | 我能看看你的龙根吗 |
[1:12:29] | – No, no. – Why not? | -想都别想 -为啥 |
[1:12:31] | ‘Cause that’s weird. | 因为这会很奇怪 |
[1:12:32] | That’s not weird. How is that weird, dude? | 这才不奇怪 怎么就奇怪了呢 |
[1:12:35] | Really weird. | 真的很奇怪好吧 |
[1:12:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:44] | It’s just like smaller than I was expecting. | 比我想象中的小 |
[1:12:47] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:12:47] | I don’t mean… I’m not saying it is small. I’m just saying… | 我不是那意思 我不是说它小 我只是说 |
[1:12:50] | It’s not. | 它不小 |
[1:12:50] | It changes sizes. | 只是尺寸变了 |
[1:12:52] | Depends on the temperature and stuff. | 取决于温度和其他什么的 |
[1:12:54] | And it’s cold in here, so… | 这里有点冷 所以 |
[1:12:55] | You see, I would not have known that, | 你看 之前我对此一无所知 |
[1:12:57] | I would not have known that, | 我真的一点也不懂 |
[1:12:58] | and this is very educational for me. | 这对我来说非常有教育意义 |
[1:13:00] | That’s awesome. | 真是棒极了 |
[1:13:01] | Besides, you wanna know something? | 除此之外 你想知道吗 |
[1:13:03] | Priscilla, | 普里西拉 |
[1:13:04] | about a month ago, she told the girls | 在一个月前 告诉姑娘们 |
[1:13:06] | that she thought it was big. | 她觉得这玩意很大 |
[1:13:10] | – Really? – Yeah, dude. | -真的 -真的 老兄 |
[1:13:12] | Why else do you think all these bitches | 为什么你会觉得这些贱人们 |
[1:13:14] | are so upset that you might be gay? | 会对你可能是个基佬而伤心呢 |
[1:13:16] | – I’m not. – Okay, whatever. | -我才不是 -行吧 随便吧 |
[1:13:18] | Anyway, Franky, I need to touch your thing. | 不管怎样弗兰基 我要摸摸你的龙根 |
[1:13:19] | – No. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么不行 |
[1:13:21] | – You promised me! – When? | -你答应过我的 -我什么时候答应过 |
[1:13:22] | I’m not asking you to cut it off and give it to me! | 我又没叫你把它砍下来送给我看 |
[1:13:25] | – Don’t even joke about that… – I’m sorry. | -别开这种玩笑 -对八起 |
[1:13:27] | How else am I gonna know what a real one feels like? | 不然我怎么知道真的龙根是什么触感呢 |
[1:13:30] | I just need to know for my peace of mind. Okay? | 我的脑子渴望知识 好吗 |
[1:13:32] | Please, please, come on! | 拜托拜托 来嘛 |
[1:13:33] | Come on, man. | 来嘛 老兄 |
[1:13:35] | Come on, please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[1:13:38] | God. | 天呐 |
[1:13:39] | Oh my God. Okay. | 天呐 答应你好吧 |
[1:13:44] | Okay. | 行了 |
[1:13:47] | Hurry up! You’re not cracking a fucking safe! | 要摸就快点 又不是要你撬保险箱 |
[1:13:49] | Right, yeah, okay, um… | 好了 很好 好的 |
[1:13:56] | Is it getting bigger? | 它变大了吗 |
[1:13:57] | – No, it’s not getting bigger! – Why is it getting bigger? | -没有它没变大 -为啥它会变大 |
[1:13:59] | – ‘Cause you touched it! – Yeah, but it’s me, it’s Mouse. | -因为你碰了 -可这是我莫丝在碰它 |
[1:14:01] | Well, it doesn’t know who it is, so… | 它又不管是谁碰的 所以 |
[1:14:07] | – Well, how big does it get? – Oh my God. | -它还会变得多大 -天了噜 |
[1:14:09] | – Show me! Come on! – No! No. | -再给我看看嘛 拜托 -不可以 |
[1:14:11] | What? Is it like more than eight inches? | 怎么 难道会变成20厘米长 |
[1:14:18] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:14:22] | Sup, Deanne? | 进来如何啊 狄安 |
[1:14:24] | Nothin’ much. | 还好吧 |
[1:14:47] | Oh, God, Franky. | 天呐 弗兰基 |
[1:14:49] | The bus was a little quicker than I thought. | 巴士比我想得还要快一点 |
[1:14:52] | – Am I too early? – No. | -我来早了吗 -不会 |
[1:14:53] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[1:14:57] | Yeah, just down here. | 一直走就行 |
[1:15:08] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[1:15:11] | It’s a great view. | 视野真好 |
[1:15:13] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[1:15:15] | it was definitely a selling point. | 这也确实是个卖点 |
[1:15:23] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[1:15:25] | A little. | 就一点儿 |
[1:15:31] | I suggested we remove some cushions, but… | 我和他说了想去掉一些靠垫 但是 |
[1:15:34] | he didn’t go for it. | 他不想这么做 |
[1:15:38] | It looks pretty comfortable, actually. | 事实上 它看起来还挺舒服的 |
[1:15:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:44] | I’m making pasta. | 我在做意面 |
[1:15:46] | Figured that would be easier for you to chew. | 觉着这个对你来说应该挺好嚼的 |
[1:15:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:15:50] | Got your favourite sauce here. | 放了你最喜欢的酱 |
[1:15:52] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:16:00] | Brendan had to work tonight, | 布兰登今晚要工作 |
[1:16:02] | so he won’t be able to join us, | 他没法跟我们一起了 |
[1:16:03] | but he wanted me to say hi. | 但他想我代他给你问声好 |
[1:16:07] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点什么不 |
[1:16:08] | I’ve got, um… | 我有 |
[1:16:10] | OJ, soft drinks, apple juice. | 橙汁 无酒精饮品 苹果汁 |
[1:16:13] | Some wine? | 来点葡萄酒 |
[1:16:16] | Why not? | 可以啊 |
[1:16:20] | I guess you’re old enough… | 我觉得你的年纪应该够 |
[1:16:21] | to join your old man for a glass of wine, right? | 陪你的老父亲喝一杯了 对吧 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, hey, I’ve got something for you. | 对了 我有东西要给你 |
[1:16:40] | Come. Follow me. | 过来 跟着我 |
[1:16:52] | I got you this. | 我给你买了身件这个 |
[1:16:56] | Just try it on. | 穿上试试吧 |
[1:17:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:17:11] | I mean, we could get it altered, but how does it feel? | 我们可以改大小 不过它穿着感觉如何 |
[1:17:15] | – Feels good. – Yeah? | -感觉还不错 -是吗 |
[1:17:17] | Check it out in the mirror. | 去镜子那儿照照看吧 |
[1:17:23] | Alright? | 怎么样 |
[1:17:24] | – You like it? – Yeah, | -你喜欢吗 -是的 |
[1:17:26] | it’s cool. | 它看起来酷毙了 |
[1:17:27] | Style is so personal, you know, but I had a hunch, | 个人风格 我有点驼背 |
[1:17:31] | and I’m glad I got it for you. | 我很高兴我给你买了这衣服 |
[1:17:33] | You really like it? | 你真的喜欢吗 |
[1:17:35] | Yeah, I like it. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[1:17:39] | You look sophisticated. | 你看上去还怪成熟的 |
[1:17:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:51] | So how’d you meet Brendan? | 你是怎么认识布兰登的 |
[1:18:02] | Brendan works for a company | 布兰登在一个公司工作 |
[1:18:04] | that my company partners with sometimes. | 他有时是我的合作伙伴 |
[1:18:10] | He… | 他 |
[1:18:12] | He asked me out to coffee one time, after a meeting… | 他在一次会后请我喝咖啡 |
[1:18:17] | I said, um… “do you wanna talk about work?” | 我说 你是想谈谈工作吗 |
[1:18:20] | And he said… | 然后他说 |
[1:18:21] | “actually no, it was more of a personal matter”, | 不是的 是件私事 |
[1:18:24] | and I realized the way he was looking at me… | 然后我意识到他一直在看我 |
[1:18:27] | he was actually interested in me. | 他对我很感兴趣 |
[1:18:30] | So I said no, | 然后我说不 |
[1:18:32] | I have a wife, | 我已有家室 |
[1:18:35] | and he never mentioned it again. | 然后他就再也没提过 |
[1:18:40] | But, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 但是 我却忍不住想这件事 |
[1:18:46] | Every time I saw him after that, | 后来我每次看见他 |
[1:18:48] | it was like being hit by a giant wave, and swept out to sea. | 感觉就像被巨浪击中 然后被卷入海洋 |
[1:18:58] | So… | 所以 |
[1:19:02] | that went on for a few months, | 几个月过后 |
[1:19:05] | and then I asked him out for coffee. | 我请他出来喝了一次咖啡 |
[1:19:08] | He said yes, and… | 他说好啊 |
[1:19:10] | that was it. | 就是这样 |
[1:19:12] | I told your mother that evening. | 我告诉你妈那晚的事了 |
[1:19:19] | How could you not know all those years? | 这么多年了你怎么会不知道呢 |
[1:19:23] | Well, I fell in love with your mother. | 我爱上了你妈妈 |
[1:19:25] | We wanted to have a family, just like everyone else we knew. | 我们想成立一个家庭 就像其他人一样 |
[1:19:29] | I still love your mom. | 我依然爱着她 |
[1:19:31] | Just different now. | 只是现在有些不同了 |
[1:19:36] | The thing that happened with me and Ballas… | 我和巴拉斯之间发生的事 |
[1:19:41] | It felt normal at the time. | 在当时好像也挺正常 |
[1:19:45] | It was only afterward that things got… | 后来事情就 |
[1:19:49] | We got scared. | 我们很害怕 |
[1:19:55] | If it’s possible you didn’t know all those years, | 如果这么多年你都没发现自己是同性恋 |
[1:19:57] | then maybe I don’t either. | 那我可能也一样 |
[1:20:01] | I suggest you just pay attention to who you’re drawn to, | 我建议你多想想自己想成为什么样的人 |
[1:20:03] | and not worry too much about what to call it at this point. | 不必担心现在的这些事 |
[1:20:07] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[1:20:10] | I don’t want to make the same mistake you did. | 我不想跟你犯同样的错误 |
[1:20:14] | I don’t think of it as a mistake, Franky. | 我觉得它不是个错误 弗兰基 |
[1:20:18] | Not marrying your mother. | 不和你妈结婚的话 |
[1:20:20] | You and Deanne. Brendan. | 你和狄安 布兰登 |
[1:20:23] | None of it. | 都不可能存在 |
[1:20:28] | It sounds like you had a sexual experience | 这就和一个你真心爱的一个人 |
[1:20:31] | with somebody you really loved. | 上了一次床 |
[1:20:34] | Could be that simple. | 就是那么简单 |
[1:20:40] | You’re a good person, | 你是个好人 |
[1:20:42] | Franky. | 弗兰基 |
[1:20:47] | You’re a fine young man. | 你是个优秀的年轻人 |
[1:20:49] | I’m really proud to be your dad. | 能做你父亲 我很自豪 |
[1:20:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:00] | Come on, let’s go eat. | 过来 一起吃东西 |
[1:21:31] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:21:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:21:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:21:40] | Nothing. | 也没什么 |
[1:21:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:28] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:22:31] | You look actually kinda badass now. | 现在你看上去真像个小混混 |
[1:22:34] | Badass? | 小混混 |
[1:22:35] | Yeah, I think all the girls are gonna be hot for you again. | 是的 我觉得所有的姑娘又会为你狂热 |
[1:22:55] | You wanna walk me to class? | 想和我一起去上课吗 |
[1:22:57] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:23:49] | Got it? | 懂了 |
[1:23:51] | Franky! | 弗兰基 |
[1:23:53] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:23:59] | Grab a board, jump in. | 拿块浮板就下去吧 |
[1:24:02] | Go! | 冲呀 |
[1:24:16] | Alright. | 好了 |
[1:24:19] | Okay. Okay. | 行了 行了 |
[1:24:24] | And… the seat. | 还有 座位 |
[1:24:29] | Is that dad out there? | 外面的是爸爸吗 |
[1:24:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:24:31] | – Dad, hi! – Hey! | -嗨 爸爸 -嗨 |
[1:24:33] | Oh my god, | 我的天 |
[1:24:35] | did douche bag have Ballas’ bike the whole time? | 这讨厌鬼一直收着巴拉斯的自行车吗 |
[1:24:37] | I knew he had it hidden somewhere. | 我只知道他把它藏了起来 |
[1:24:45] | Okay… | 好的吧 |
[1:24:47] | Franky… | 弗兰基 |
[1:24:49] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:25:39] | 爱你 永远 |