英文名称:G I Joe The Rise Of Cobra
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | James Mccullen, you scottish pig, | 詹姆斯·麦卡伦 你这苏格兰猪 |
[01:15] | You’ve been found guilty of treason for the sale of military arms to the | 你被判叛国罪 因为你不仅向敌国出售武器 |
[01:20] | Enemies of our lord, king louis XIII,even whilst you sold arms to our lord himself. | 甚至出售给我们的陛下 路易斯八世 |
[01:26] | Your king is a vile bag of filth who murders his own allies. | 你们国王谋害盟国 是卑鄙小人 |
[01:32] | I should have charged him double. | 我本该收他双倍的钱 |
[01:34] | You tried to overthrow the crown in conspiracy with its enemies. | 你和敌人密谋推翻政权 |
[01:39] | Unlike your simpleton king, | 和你们的笨蛋国王不同 |
[01:41] | His enemies know that it is the true Mccullen Destiny | 他的敌人知道 麦卡伦的真正使命 |
[01:44] | Not simply to supply arms, but to run the wars! | 不仅是销售武器 而是控制战争 |
[01:49] | Do you have anything else to say before the sentence is carried out? | 判决前 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[01:51] | Yes, I do. | 有 |
[01:53] | Clan Mccullen is far greater and more | 麦卡伦家族要比你们所想象的 |
[01:55] | Powerful than any of you could ever imagine. | 更加伟大 更加强大 |
[01:58] | My sons will continue to rise long after I am gone, | 我死后 我的子子孙孙 |
[02:02] | As will their sons and, god willing, their sons. | 会继承我的事业 |
[02:06] | It shall not end with my death! | 即使我死了 我的事业也将继续 |
[02:09] | We are not going to kill you, Mccullen. | 我们不会杀了你 麦卡伦 |
[02:12] | We’re going to make an example of you! | 我们要把你变成人人敬畏的榜样 |
[02:17] | So that no man, woman nor child may ever see your treacherous face again, | 为了让大家不再看到你这张叛国脸 |
[02:23] | You shall wear this mask for the term of your natural life. | 你将带着这个面具 直到死去 |
[02:28] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[02:45] | For nearly four centuries, | 将近四个世纪以来 |
[02:46] | My ancestors have been the greatest creators of weaponry in the world. | 我的祖先是这世上最伟大的武器制造者 |
[02:51] | But perhaps in this century, I’ll outdo them all. | 可在这个世纪 我会超越他们 |
[02:56] | Nanomites, | 纳米虫 |
[02:57] | Perfect little soldiers originally | 称得上是完美的小战士 |
[02:59] | Developed to isolate and kill cancer cells. | 原本用于分离杀死癌细胞 |
[03:01] | But at MARS industries, and with the help of a little NATO funding, | 但在马尔斯产业 依靠北约的资助 |
[03:05] | We discovered how to program them to do almost anything. | 我们发现了如何运用它完成各种任务 |
[03:08] | For example, eat metal. | 比如 侵蚀金属 |
[03:12] | Watch this test of the world’s first nanomite warhead. | 请看世界上第一个纳米虫弹头试验 |
[03:17] | Each of these warheads contains 7 million nanomites | 每个弹头都含有7百万只纳米虫 |
[03:21] | And has the ability to eat anything from a single tank to an entire city. | 能溶解的东西小到一架坦克 大到一座城市 |
[03:28] | As you can see, | 正如你们所看到的 |
[03:29] | It quickly converts to eating any and all material in its path. | 它能快速溶解经过区域的任何材料 |
[03:34] | Once unleashed, the nanomites will not stop, ever. | 一旦发射 纳米虫就不会停止 |
[03:38] | Once the target has been destroyed, | 击中目标后 |
[03:40] | The launcher triggers a kill switch unique to each warhead that | 发射器就触发了弹头上的死亡开关 |
[03:43] | Short-circuits the nanomites, preventing any unwanted destruction. | 它能接通纳米虫 阻止一切破坏行为 |
[03:47] | Gentlemen, I’m pleased to announce that | 先生们 我很高兴告诉你们 |
[03:50] | Tomorrow morning, your first order of nanotech warheads | 明早 你们订购的第一批纳米弹头 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1469个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:293个,六级词汇:149个,GRE词汇:148个,托福词汇:216个,考研词汇:300个,专四词汇:255个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:542个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:53] | Ships from my factory in Kyrgyzstan. | 将从位于吉尔吉斯斯坦的工厂运出 |
[04:13] | Weapons case on the move. eta two minutes to NATO team. | 正在运送武器 预计两分钟交给北约军队 |
[04:26] | All right, listen up. NATO wants the best of the best. | 听好了 北约要精英中的精英 |
[04:29] | That’s why we’re here. We got panthers front and back. | 所以才派我们来 我们有美洲豹部队护送 |
[04:31] | Rhino’s carrying the package in the middle. | 犀牛载着箱子走中间 |
[04:33] | Minimum distance at all times. Apaches are covering us from overhead. | 保持最小距离 阿帕奇战机在空中掩护我们 |
[04:36] | Detail, attention. | 小分队 立正 |
[04:38] | Fall out, boys. | 解散 小子们 |
[04:40] | Captain Hauser, Mr. Mccullen requires a signature. | 豪瑟上校 麦卡伦先生需要你签名 |
[04:42] | Not gonna explode, is it? | 不会爆炸吧 |
[04:44] | They’re not weaponized yet, and the kill switches are inside. | 他们还没制成武器 而且死亡开关在里面 |
[04:46] | All the same, I’d avoid potholes if I were you. | 不过换做是我 我会避开有坑的地方 |
[04:51] | -比尔 -什么事 – Hey, 比尔? – Yeah? | |
[04:52] | Put that in the rhino, would you? | 把它放到车上 好吗 |
[04:56] | All right, ladies! Mount up! | 好了 小子们 出发 |
[05:15] | Okay, Apaches, we’re heavy, so keep your eyes open. | 阿帕奇 这次任务很重要 盯紧了 |
[05:18] | Roger that. skies are clear all the way to ganci. | 收到 去甘奇的路上毫无阻拦 |
[05:29] | – Hey, Duke, I’ve been thinking. – You know, I warned you about that. | -公爵 我一直在想 -我早就警告过你了 |
[05:32] | I’ve been thinking about where we should transfer to. | 我一直在想我们要转到哪个部门去 |
[05:34] | – Don’t say the air force. – The air force! | -别提空军 -空军 |
[05:36] | What did I say? I thought we were done with this conversation. | 我怎么说的 我以为我们说好了 |
[05:38] | You were done with this conversation, not me. | 是你说的 我可没说好 |
[05:40] | – You know, I’ve been flying -since I was 13 years old. – Thirteen years old. | 我13岁就会开飞机了 -13岁啊 |
[05:42] | You know, I don’t think your dad’s crop-duster counts as hours logged. | 开你老爸那架农用机不算 |
[05:47] | I’m talking jets, man. jets. | 我说的是喷气式飞机 小子 喷气式 |
[05:49] | And you know I qualify every time we’re on leave. | 每次休假我都能取得资格 |
[05:52] | – You want to get up in the air? – Yeah. | -难道你想起床了就在天上 -是的 |
[05:54] | – I’ll buy you a trampoline. – I filled out the application. | -那给你买张蹦床 -我填了申请表 |
[05:58] | Really? They accept those in crayon? | 真的吗 彩笔填的也行 |
[06:00] | Come on, dude. give me one good reason why not. | 拜托 给我个理由 你为什么不去 |
[06:02] | ’cause I want to be on the ground, in the fight, not flying over it. | 因为我想在地面作战 而不是天上 |
[06:17] | Pioneer 1, this is pioneer 2, going night vision. | 先锋1号 我是先锋2号 使用夜视模式 |
[06:20] | – Roger that. – Go ahead and back off. | -收到 -继续前进 |
[06:22] | Give me some separation. | 散开点 |
[06:24] | Pioneer 1, this is pioneer 2. going nvs. | 先锋1号 我是先锋2号 使用夜视模式 |
[06:26] | Roger. | 收到 |
[06:30] | Hey, Duke, | 公爵 |
[06:31] | Weren’t we supposed to meet up with the recon team at 40 klicks? | 我们不是该在40公里的地方遇到侦察队 |
[06:34] | – Yeah. so? – Well, we just passed kilometer 41. | -是的 怎么了 -我们刚过了41公里 |
[06:40] | – Eyes out, eyes out! – Sweep’s still clear, sir. | -提高警惕 提高警惕 -没有任何发现 长官 |
[06:43] | Roger that. there’s nothing up here but us. | 收到 天上除了我们 什么也没有 |
[06:53] | Tom, put a self-test on the flare and start to scan for… | 汤姆 发射一枚照明弹 检查看 |
[06:56] | Holy… | 天哪 |
[06:58] | What the hell is that? | 什么鬼东西 |
[07:05] | Pioneer 1, you’ve been hit. | 先锋1号 你被击中了 |
[07:11] | Stop! | 停车 |
[07:15] | – Bird down! bird down! – Back up! back up! back up! | -飞机坠毁 飞机坠毁 -救援 救援 |
[07:17] | All units, we are under attack! They’re after the warheads! | 各分队注意 我们被袭击了 他们为弹头而来 |
[07:20] | Pioneer 2, engage! | 先锋2号 开战 |
[07:21] | – Put that asshole on the ground! – Roger that. put some hurt on this guy! | -把那混蛋击落 -收到 给他点颜色看看 |
[07:27] | Tommy guns. Firing, firing, firing! | 冲锋枪 开火 |
[07:32] | – Missiles armed. – Match and shoot. | -导弹准备就绪 -瞄准发射 |
[07:33] | Match and shoot! missiles off! | 瞄准发射 导弹已发射 |
[07:39] | They shot them right out of the air. | 他们在空中击落了导弹 |
[07:44] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[07:54] | Pioneer 2 is down! we’ve lost our air! | 先锋2号被击中 我们失去了制空权 |
[07:56] | They’re boxing us in! | 我们被包围了 |
[07:57] | All units, fan out! I repeat, all units, fan out! | 各分队散开 重复 所有分队散开 |
[08:10] | I want sams on that thing! light him up! light him up! | 用卫星系统定位 打它 打它 |
[08:21] | He’s coming around. get those 50s on him! | 它回来了 用50口径冲锋枪瞄准它射 |
[08:30] | Incoming! | 子弹来了 |
[08:34] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[08:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah, but my leg is pinned. what the hell was that? | 没事 可我的脚不能动了 到底是什么 |
[09:32] | – Come on, we gotta get in this fight. – Careful, my leg! | -快 我们要加入战斗 -小心 我的脚 |
[09:34] | Come on, buddy, let’s go. let’s go, get up, come on! | 老兄 快起来 走吧 |
[09:40] | Duke, you gotta go get those warheads! | 公爵 你得去拿弹头 |
[09:42] | Shut up! I gotta get you out of here first! | 闭嘴 我要先带你离开 |
[09:46] | Fire at the opening! right side, right side! | 朝空地开火 右边 右边 |
[09:54] | Get up, get up, get up, get up! | 起来 起来 |
[09:58] | My damn leg! | 我的脚啊 |
[10:01] | – You wait here, okay? – Where are you going? | -你在这儿等着 -你去哪 |
[10:02] | I gotta go get that case. | 我去拿回箱子 |
[10:09] | Air force, right. | 空军 |
[10:13] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[10:20] | – Hello, Duke. – Ana? | -你好 公爵 -安娜 |
[10:24] | Now, you have to admit, you had that coming. | 你得承认 这是你自找的 |
[10:39] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[10:42] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[11:18] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[11:26] | Ana! Ana! | 安娜 安娜 |
[11:42] | Don’t make me shoot a woman. | 不要逼我向女人开枪 |
[11:47] | Incoming! | 来啊 |
[12:10] | Stand down. stand the hell down! | 后退 他妈的后退 |
[12:12] | – Put the weapon down, sir. – We’re not the enemy. | -把枪放下 长官 -我们不是敌人 |
[12:14] | Pointing your weapons at me doesn’t make you my friend, now, does it? | 你们用枪指着我 总不可能是我的朋友吧 |
[12:16] | Please hand over the case, sir. | 把箱子给我 长官 |
[12:17] | I don’t know you, and I sure as hell don’t know who they are, | 我不认识你 也不知道他们是谁 |
[12:20] | And until I find out, | 在我查明真相前 |
[12:21] | I’m not lowering anything and I ain’t handing anything over. | 我不会放下任何东西 也不会交出来 |
[12:23] | If it weren’t for us, you’d be out there with the rest of your boys. | 要不是我们 你早就和你的手下一样了 |
[12:26] | – So hand over the case. – What’s your unit? | -把箱子给我 -你是哪个部队的 |
[12:29] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[12:30] | Someone would like to have a word with you. | 有人要和你谈谈 |
[12:37] | State your name and rank. | 报上你的名字和头衔 |
[12:39] | – You first. – My team just saved your life, son. | -你先说 -我的人刚刚救了你的命 小子 |
[12:41] | This is the part where you get to say thank you. | 你该说谢谢 |
[12:44] | Those aren’t the words that come to mind right now. | 这可不是我现在想说的话 |
[12:45] | I wasn’t told anything about any support for this mission, | 没人告诉我 这次任务有后援 |
[12:47] | So why don’t you tell your team to stand down? | 那为什么你不命令你的人后退 |
[12:49] | We could turn this into one big turkey shoot. | 否则我们会把这个毁了 |
[12:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:53] | Or not. | 还是不要了 |
[12:55] | Easy, Ripcord. | 放松点 开伞索 |
[12:57] | – How do you know me? – Expert marksman, second in your battalion. | -你怎么知道 -你所在分队的二号职业狙击手 |
[13:00] | Weapons specialist, jet qualified. | 武器专家 合格飞行员 |
[13:03] | – I told you. – Not now, Rip. | -我告诉过你 -现在不是时候 开伞索 |
[13:04] | My name is General Clayton Abernathy. Perhaps you’ve heard of me, Duke. | 我是克莱顿·阿伯纳西将军 公爵听说过吧 |
[13:09] | General Hawk. Afghanistan, NATO forward command. | 霍克将军 阿富汗战争中是北约前线指挥官 |
[13:12] | Yeah, that was my last job. I’m in a whole new outfit now. | 那是以前的头衔 我现在效力于全新的部门 |
[13:16] | Hey, I just need to deactivate the tracking beacon for security. | 为安全起见 我要解除追踪信号 |
[13:19] | Put down that weapons case, son, and let us deliver those warheads. | 放下武器箱 小子 让我们来运送这些弹头 |
[13:23] | No way. I signed for them. | 不行 我签过字了 |
[13:25] | It’s my mission, my package. I carry them, I deliver them. | 这是我的任务 我的包裹由我来运送 |
[13:28] | Well, that’s just fine, | 好吧 |
[13:29] | But you seem to be a little short of transportation right now, | 可你现在没有交通工具了 |
[13:32] | So my team alpha will deliver you to me. | 所以我的第一分队会将你送到我这儿 |
[13:35] | And where exactly are you, sir? | 你到底在哪 长官 |
[13:37] | Come see for yourself. | 自己来看吧 |
[13:52] | I thought all you special ops guys were tough. | 我以为所有的特工都非常坚强 |
[13:54] | We are tough. but we’re also sensitive. | 我们是很坚强 但也很敏感 |
[13:58] | I got it. Thanks. | 接下来交给我吧 谢谢 |
[13:59] | Wow, this is some primo stuff here. | 这东西真棒 |
[14:03] | Hey, bro, you got some real lifelike hair over there. | 老兄 你那好像有根头发 |
[14:06] | And a kung fu grip. | 你还会擒拿手啊 |
[14:08] | – Lie down. – Okay. | -躺下 -好吧 |
[14:09] | What kind of outfit is this, anyway? | 这到底是什么部门 |
[14:11] | It’s not regular army, based on all the accents. | 从你们的口音看 这不是正规的军队 |
[14:14] | You’re british. what are you, french north african? | 你是英国人 那你是法籍北非人吗 |
[14:16] | Morocco. Where were you born? | 摩洛哥人 你哪的 |
[14:18] | Duke wasn’t born. He was government-issued. | 公爵不是生出来的 而是政府制造的 |
[14:20] | – What about you? – He doesn’t speak. | -你呢 -他不说话 |
[14:23] | – Why? – He doesn’t say. | -为什么 -他不说 |
[14:25] | He doesn’t say. | 他不说 |
[14:26] | So, somehow you’re all in the same unit, | 你们都在同一个部门 |
[14:28] | But one you can’t tell me the name of, right? | 但这个部门叫什么 你们却不愿告诉我 |
[14:30] | We’d get tossed for telling. | 我们说了会被开除的 |
[14:31] | You’re gonna go after those guys that hit my convoy, huh? | 你们会追踪袭击护送队的那些人吗 |
[14:36] | Well, whoever you are and whatever this unit is, I want in. | 不管你们是谁 这个部门叫什么 我要加入 |
[15:17] | General. | 将军 |
[15:18] | – What’s up, girl? – Good job, Joes. | -怎样 小子 -干得好 突击队 |
[15:20] | Outstanding. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:21] | Welcome to the pit, Duke. I’ve read a lot about you two. | 欢迎来到基地 公爵 久仰二位大名 |
[15:25] | Well, you can’t believe everything you read. see, I actually… | 眼见未必为实 其实我 |
[15:27] | I understand we even tried to recruit you a few years back. | 几年前我们想招募你 |
[15:30] | – I never got asked to join any op group. – Really? | -没人问我要不要参加什么特工队 -真的吗 |
[15:32] | You don’t remember Thailand about four years ago? | 你不记得四年前在泰国 |
[15:35] | Right before you broke up that bar? | 就在你把酒吧砸烂前得时候 |
[15:37] | About four years ago, my boy had issues. | 四年前 这小子有事要处理 |
[15:39] | I mean, his issues had issues. | 他的事出问题了 |
[15:41] | I’ve been in the military my entire life | 我一辈子都在军队里 |
[15:43] | And I have never seen a tac operation like this. | 却从来没见过这样的司令部 |
[15:45] | All right, you trusted me, I guess I’ll trust you. | 好吧 你相信我 我也会相信你 |
[15:48] | Technically, G.I.Joe does not exist, | 严格说来 特种部队根本不存在 |
[15:51] | But if it did, it’d be comprised of the top men and women | 如果真的存在 它一定汇聚了 |
[15:54] | From the best military units in the world, the alpha dogs. | 各个精英部队里的精英 称得上是顶尖部队 |
[15:59] | When all else fails, we don’t. | 其他人会失败 我们不会 |
[16:03] | Ten nations signed on in our first year, | 第一年有十个国家签约 |
[16:05] | Working together, sharing intel. | 与我们合作 共用资源 |
[16:07] | Now we have 23. | 现在有23个国家和我们签约 |
[16:11] | – What’s that? – Camouflage suit. | -那是什么 -伪装衣 |
[16:12] | It photographs everything behind you and puts it in front of you. | 它可以将你背后的一切映在你眼前 |
[16:18] | – Mr. Mccullen is standing by, sir. – Patch him through via telepresence. | -长官 麦卡伦先生在等您 -接通仿真视频 |
[16:21] | – So who hit us? – Currently unknown. | -是谁袭击我们的 -目前还不知道 |
[16:23] | But one thing’s for sure, | 但有件事可以肯定 |
[16:23] | She’s got highly classified intel and state-of-the-art weaponry, | 她拥有高度机密的网络以及最先进的武器 |
[16:26] | Which means there’s a whole hell of a lot of money behind her. | 这意味着 她有强大的资金支持 |
[16:29] | Their capabilities are beyond anything we’ve ever encountered. | 他们的武力超过了我们遇过的所有敌人 |
[16:31] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[16:31] | That’s the one and only reason why we got our asses kicked out there. | 这是导致我们失败的唯一原因 |
[16:34] | We need to find out everything we can about her. | 我们需要她的一切资料 |
[16:37] | Knowing is half the battle. | 知己知彼才能百战百胜 |
[16:41] | Gentlemen, Mr. Mccullen, CEO of MARS industries | 先生们 麦卡伦先生是马尔斯工业的首席执行官 |
[16:44] | And the builder of these warheads. | 以及这些弹头的制造者 |
[16:47] | General, clearly you were the security option I should have chosen. | 将军 显然我本该选你护送弹头 |
[16:50] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[16:51] | My team did everything we could out there, | 我的人尽了全力 |
[16:53] | – And a lot of good men went down. – Yeah, but not you. | -很多出色的士兵为此牺牲 -是的 可你没死 |
[16:56] | That mission was classified, so clearly someone sold us out. | 这次任务高度机密 显然我们被出卖了 |
[17:00] | I spent 10 years and 13 Billion euros creating these four warheads. | 我花了十年 130亿欧元制造这四个弹头 |
[17:04] | Your job, captain, was to protect them, | 你的任务 上校 是护送它们 |
[17:07] | And If it wasn’t for General Hawk, you’d have failed. | 如果没有霍克将军出手 你已经失败了 |
[17:10] | That’s not a fair assessment. He followed his orders to the letter. | 这个评价不公正 他严格按照命令行事 |
[17:14] | Well, that wasn’t enough. | 这还不够 |
[17:16] | Now, so the bastards who attacked you can’t find you, | 现在攻击你的混蛋找不到你了 |
[17:18] | You need to disable the tracking beacon hidden in the case. | 你要将藏在箱子里的追踪信号解除掉 |
[17:22] | – We already have. – Good man. | -我们已经解除了 -很好 |
[17:25] | But allow me to check them to see if any have been damaged. | 可我还是要检查下 看看是否损坏 |
[17:36] | Open it, please. | 请打开 |
[17:39] | My scan says they’re intact, sir. | 扫描过了 完好无缺 长官 |
[17:40] | – What’s the code? – 5-2-9-4-4-0. | -密码是多少 -529440 |
[18:09] | Please keep me informed of your progress, general. | 将军 请及时向我汇报进展 |
[18:16] | Breaker? | 断路器 |
[18:18] | My voice analyzer on that guy was going up, down and sideways. | 声音分析仪对他进行了上下左右的扫描 |
[18:22] | Looks like Mccullen’s working an angle he don’t want us to catch. | 似乎麦卡伦并不想我们知道他在哪 |
[18:25] | We’re on a deadline. we need those warheads now! | 最后期限要到了 我们现在就需要这些弹头 |
[18:28] | You knew that! | 你知道的 |
[18:29] | Ten years setting this up, wringing money out of NATO, | 这事计划了十年了 从北约那榨出钱来 |
[18:33] | This was supposed to be the easy part. | 这本该很容易的 |
[18:36] | If you had let me stage the assault at your precious factory, | 如果你同意在你宝贵的工厂发动袭击 |
[18:38] | I could have contained the situation. | 我就能控制局势了 |
[18:40] | And lost the trust of our clients in the process. | 这样会失去我们客人的信任 |
[18:42] | It had to be NATO’s fault! | 这事得由北约来承担 |
[18:49] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:51] | – Did you hesitate when you saw him? – No. | -见到他让你犹豫了 -没有 |
[18:54] | This had nothing to do with him. | 这和他无关 |
[18:58] | Forgive my jealousy. | 原谅我的嫉妒 |
[19:06] | Have you tracked the case? | 追踪到那箱子了吗 |
[19:08] | They, of course, deactivated the homing beacon. | 当然 他们将信号关闭了 |
[19:11] | I gave them a code to quietly reactivate it. | 我又给了他们个密码 悄悄开启了信号 |
[19:15] | It’s in Egypt. The pit, only mentioned in whispers. | 在埃及的基地里 他们小声提过 |
[19:21] | I will get those warheads back. | 我会把弹头取回的 |
[19:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:29] | If I were really there, I might actually let you touch me. | 如果我真的在那 或许我会让你碰我 |
[19:32] | – I’ll send a jet. – Business first. | -我派飞机去 -正事要紧 |
[19:36] | Besides, I’m married, remember? | 而且我结婚了 记得吗 |
[19:40] | If you had sent me in the first place, it would already be done. | 如果一开始你就派我去 一切都搞定了 |
[19:45] | I’m sending you now, Storm Shadow. No more mistakes. | 我现在派你去 白幽灵 这次不能犯错了 |
[19:49] | The schedule mustn’t be compromised any further. | 必须按计划行事 不能再有半点差池 |
[19:52] | Keep your eye on her for me. | 替我监视她 |
[19:54] | American politics, governors, senators, congressmen. | 美国的政治家 州长 参议员 国会议员 |
[19:59] | No wonder nothing ever gets done. | 难怪一事无成 |
[20:00] | That’s what we’re going to fix, Mr. Zartan. | 我们就是要改变这一切 扎坦先生 |
[20:31] | The king cobra, magnificent creature. | 眼镜蛇王是珍贵的物种 |
[20:35] | Nature’s grim reaper and symbol of lethal purpose. | 是自然界的狰狞死神 是死亡的象征 |
[20:38] | Unseen until it strikes. | 只有攻击时才现身 |
[20:41] | Its venom can kill a full-grown elephant with a single bite. | 一小口毒液足以杀死一头成年大象 |
[20:44] | – Very nice. – So far we’ve created 20 neo-vipers. | -很好 -目前我们已经有20条新毒蛇了 |
[20:47] | – Nineteen stand before you. – Is it working? | -你面前站了19个 -有用吗 |
[20:50] | We injected 1,000 cc of | 我们给每个被试者注射了 |
[20:52] | The nanomite solution into each subject. | 1000毫升的纳米虫溶液 |
[20:56] | When they finally stopped screaming, | 当他们停止嚎叫后 |
[20:58] | Brain scans showed a complete inactivity | 扫描显示 大脑皮层的自我保护区域 |
[21:00] | Of the self-preservation region of the cortex. | 呈现完全的静止状态 |
[21:03] | English, doctor? | 博士 说简单点好吗 |
[21:07] | They feel no fear. | 他们无所畏惧 |
[21:13] | Cortical nerve clusters show complete inactivity. | 大脑皮层神经群不再活跃 |
[21:18] | They feel no pain. concepts of morality are disengaged. | 他们没有了痛感 没有了道德观 |
[21:23] | They feel no regrets, no remorse. | 不再后悔 不再懊恼 |
[21:30] | The nanomites join together as a fighting mechanism, first blocking, | 纳米虫迅速合成溶液 先拦截 |
[21:35] | Then expelling the cobra’s venom. | 然后排出眼镜蛇的毒液 |
[21:42] | And they’re completely obedient? | 他们完全唯命是从吗 |
[21:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:49] | The real-world applications are endless. | 在现实中有无穷无尽的用途 |
[21:53] | So, you tell me, is it working? | 告诉我 有用吗 |
[21:58] | Send a team to rendezvous with Storm Shadow and the Baroness. | 派一队人跟白幽灵与男爵夫人会合 |
[22:01] | Consider it done. The joes will never know what hit them. | 我会完成使命 特种部队不会知道是谁干的 |
[22:08] | The 20th neo-viper is already set up in Washington, DC | 第20条毒蛇已在华盛顿特区了 |
[22:11] | And awaiting your signal. | 等待您的命令 |
[22:13] | You’ve done well. You’ve thrown the caber clear out of the yard. | 做得好 事先已扫清障碍 |
[22:16] | Construction of the presidential bunker has also been completed. | 总统掩体也已建造完成 |
[22:19] | Now, if we sold one warhead on the black market, | 现在 如果我们到黑市卖掉一个弹头 |
[22:21] | I could continue my research. | 我就可以继续我的研究 |
[22:23] | I appreciate your thirst for knowledge, doctor, | 我很欣赏你的求知欲 博士 |
[22:26] | But this world is messy enough. No. | 但我不同意你的做法 这世界已经够乱了 |
[22:28] | What it needs is unification, leadership. | 现在它要的是统一和领导者 |
[22:33] | It has to be taken out of chaos by someone with complete control. | 他会带领这个世界走出混乱 |
[22:40] | Beijing, Moscow, Washington… | 北京 莫斯科 华盛顿 |
[22:44] | When these missiles detonate, | 一旦这些导弹爆炸 |
[22:45] | The world will turn to the most powerful man on the planet. | 这世界将归顺于地球上最强大的人 |
[22:50] | When I’m finished, the money will take care of itself. | 成就了我的事业后 钱就不成问题了 |
[22:53] | You’ll be able to do all the research you want. | 你想做什么研究都行 |
[23:03] | We grabbed this image from one of our tactical cameras. | 我们通过战术相机捕捉到她的样子 |
[23:06] | Now we’re running her face through an infinity scan. | 现在对她的脸进行扫描 |
[23:11] | Hey, isn’t that… | 这不是 |
[23:13] | We have access to any photograph on any server, anywhere in the world. | 我们可以利用世界各地服务器里的照片 |
[23:16] | Yep. Everyone gets photographed in some way at some time. | 随时随地 任何一个人都可能被拍到 |
[23:20] | Football game, ATM machine, airport… | 足球场 自动取款机 机场 |
[23:22] | We’ll find her, and then we’ll find out who sent her. | 只要找到她 就能知道谁派她来的 |
[23:25] | – From NATO, sir. – Are you okay? | -是北约派来的 长官 -你没事吧 |
[23:28] | What happened to her? | 她出什么事了 |
[23:32] | Well, it appears that I’ve been made official custodian of the warheads. | 好像我现在是弹头的正式保管人 |
[23:35] | Looks like your mission is complete here, Duke. | 你的任务好像完成了 公爵 |
[23:38] | When you move them, she’s gonna come after you. you know that, right? | 一旦你转移弹头 她就会追踪而来 你知道的 |
[23:40] | And with her intel and toys, she’ll find you. | 用她的网络和玩具 她就能找到你了 |
[23:43] | What’s your point? | 你认为怎么办呢 |
[23:44] | You’re going after her first and we want in. | 先去追捕她 我们也加入 |
[23:47] | General, it was our team that got wasted out there. we deserve payback. | 将军 我们的队员都牺牲了 我们要报仇 |
[23:50] | You don’t ask to be part of G.I. Joe. You get asked. | 不是你来申请成为特种部队 而是要被任命的 |
[23:55] | You scouted me four years ago. now I’m ready. let’s have at it. | 四年前你找过我 现在我准备好了 |
[23:58] | Well, I’ve lost men, too, captain. | 队长 我也曾失败过 |
[24:00] | – If you want revenge… – I know her. | -如果你只是想报仇的话 -我认识她 |
[24:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:03] | You said knowing’s half the battle, right? | 你说过知己知彼才能百战百胜 对吧 |
[24:06] | Well, I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[24:08] | She was a blonde. Her name is Ana Lewis. | 她是一个金发美女 名叫安娜·刘易斯 |
[24:11] | I could tell you everything you need to know about her, | 我能告诉你有关她的一切 |
[24:14] | Up until the last four years. | 所有四年前的一切 |
[24:15] | After that, obviously, a lot of things have changed. | 从那之后 一切都变掉了 |
[24:38] | Finally, my wife is home. | 我老婆终于回来了 |
[24:44] | Hello, Daniel. How was your meeting with the minister of defense? | 丹尼尔 和国防部长的会开得怎么样了 |
[24:47] | He was thrilled. The accelerator performed flawlessly. | 他非常激动 加速装置很完美 |
[24:50] | I wish you would have been there. | 你也该一起去的 |
[24:53] | You and your little lab rats are so clever. | 你和你实验室的伙伴实在太聪明了 |
[24:55] | – How was Monte Carlo? – I didn’t get what I was after. | -在蒙特卡罗过得怎样 -还是没得到我要的东西 |
[24:58] | – I suppose I should be grateful. – Most husbands would be. | -是不是我该深表感谢 -大多数丈夫都会的 |
[25:01] | Most husbands don’t have such mysterious wives. | 大多数丈夫都不会有这样诡秘的妻子 |
[25:04] | They know exactly where they are and what they do. | 他们都会知道自己妻子的动向 |
[25:06] | They think they know. | 他们也只是觉得自己知道而已 |
[25:07] | Ana, I don’t wanna fight. I missed you. | 安娜 我不想吵架 我想你 |
[25:11] | Well, I never tire of a good fight. | 可我从不厌倦吵架 |
[25:15] | But not with you, darling. | 但不是和你 亲爱的 |
[25:17] | Let me freshen up and I’ll meet you downstairs. | 让我休息下 过会儿楼下见 |
[25:19] | I do love you, my beautiful Baroness. | 我爱你 我漂亮的男爵夫人 |
[25:28] | Mccullen gave me orders to kill the baron if he so much as touched you. | 如果男爵和你再这样亲热 麦卡伦让我干掉他 |
[25:32] | Well, he’s my husband. Of course he touches me. | 他是我的丈夫 理所应当和我亲热 |
[25:35] | And besides, his work at the lab goes much better after we’ve touched. | 还有 在我们亲热后他工作更好了 |
[25:39] | And that’s the important thing. | 这一点很重要 |
[25:41] | So what are you doing? Spying on me? | 你在做什么 监视我吗 |
[25:45] | If I was spying on you, you would never know. | 如果我监视你的话 怎么会让你知道 |
[25:52] | Getting closer. | 差一点 |
[25:54] | You were my best student. | 你是我最棒的学生 |
[25:58] | I’ll be coming with you to retrieve the warheads. | 我会和你一起去找回弹头 |
[26:01] | We go at dawn. | 天一亮就出发 |
[26:26] | Come on, Ana. | 过来 安娜 |
[26:30] | Okay, so, I’ve been wanting to do this before we deploy. | 在我们被调派之前 我就想着要娶你 |
[26:42] | Duke, it’s beautiful. It’s too beautiful. | 太漂亮了 公爵 真是太美了 |
[26:45] | I’m only going to buy one of these, so why not? | 一辈子也就这么一次 为什么不买个漂亮的 |
[26:51] | So what do you say? | 你想说什么啊 |
[26:52] | Say yes, you idiot. He’s a real American hero. | 快说是啊 傻女人 他是美国的大英雄 |
[26:55] | Thanks for ruining the mood, Rex. | 谢谢你来搅局 雷克斯 |
[26:56] | I apologize. I just came to offer you a ride back to post. | 对不起 我是来送你回部队的 |
[26:59] | What? It’s time already? | 什么 时间已经到了吗 |
[27:01] | – Yeah, we got to go at 5:00. – Is it… | -是的 我们5点就要走 -是… |
[27:04] | Yeah, it is, right? That’s why you’re pulling Rex out of the lab. | 好吧 所以你才把雷克斯从实验室叫出了 |
[27:07] | Ana, look, I’m sorry, but I can’t… | 听着 安娜 我很抱歉 但是没有办法… |
[27:09] | Yeah, yeah, classified, top secret, you’d have to kill me if you told me, | 好吧 机密 如果你告诉我了就得杀了我 |
[27:13] | And speaking of classified information, you still haven’t answered me. | 这是机密信息 你还没有答应我呢 |
[27:18] | Yes. Yes. of course it’s yes. | 是的 当然是我愿意咯 |
[27:23] | On one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[27:26] | You have to promise me that | 但你必须答应我 |
[27:29] | You will not let my genius, egghead brother get hurt. | 你不会让我聪明的哥哥受伤 |
[27:32] | He’s the only family I’ve got left. | 他是我唯一的亲人 |
[27:35] | Promise me, Duke. | 答应我 公爵 |
[27:37] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[27:41] | – Hey! My three favorite people. -Mr. Weems. Good, man? | -我最亲的三个人啊 -Weems先生 你好吗 |
[27:45] | – Yeah. – Look. | -当然 -看 |
[27:46] | Wow. Nice rock. That’s a lot of love. | 哇 好漂亮的钻石 好深情的爱啊 |
[27:51] | – Are you proposing? – I’m actually done proposing. | -你在求婚吗 -已经求过了 |
[27:52] | – I already said yes. – Oh, my god! Congratulations! | -我都已经答应了 -上帝啊 恭喜你们 |
[27:56] | Beautiful! you guys are like the little white couple on the wedding cake. | 太棒了 你们太像婚礼蛋糕上的小人了 |
[28:00] | How cute. Give me some love. | 太漂亮了 也分我点爱吧 |
[28:03] | Congratulations. Wait. It’s not official. | 恭喜你们 等等 还不算正式的 |
[28:05] | – What? – It’s not official. | -怎么啦 -还不算正式求婚 |
[28:07] | – Not until you answer my question. – Okay. | -除非你们回答我的问题 -好吧 |
[28:11] | Do you love my boy? | 你爱他吗 |
[28:15] | Always and forever. | 忠贞不渝 直到永远 |
[28:22] | You may have blackmailed your way onto this team. | 或许你们能骗进这个队伍 |
[28:25] | Doesn’t mean I’ve got to like it. | 并不意味着我会喜欢 |
[28:27] | But it does mean I’ve gotta get you mission ready, Joe style. | 我也没有给你们安排好任务 特种部队风格 |
[28:33] | Standing in front of you are delta-6 accelerator suits. | 在你们面前的是三角洲6号加速套装 |
[28:37] | – What does it accelerate? – You. | -加速什么的 -你 |
[28:39] | It’ll make you run faster, | 它会让你比你的敌人跑得更快 |
[28:40] | Jump higher and hit harder than any of your enemies. | 跳得更高 更有力量 |
[28:43] | Let’s suit up. | 快穿上 |
[28:45] | Head-to-toe hydraulics and highly pressurized pneumatics. | 全身的液压加上高压力气体力学原理 |
[28:51] | An advanced cybernetics heads-up display helmet, | 配合一个带先进智能控制的头盔 |
[28:54] | Which feeds into the suit. | 简直就是为你们量身定做的 |
[28:56] | You think it, it does it. | 你想什么 它就能做什么 |
[29:01] | Twin gas-propelled grappling spears | 两把气压推进式枪 |
[29:04] | And triple-explosive, heat-seeking, Fire-and-forget rockets. | 三重火力 热感应 自动导航火箭弹 |
[29:06] | And my personal favorite, a 10-millimeter caseless gatling submachine gun, | 还有我最喜欢的 10毫米冲锋枪 |
[29:10] | Capable of firing 50 rounds per second. Fully self-contained firepower. | 威力能达到每秒50发 全自动火力 |
[29:15] | Perfect for a couple of cowboys like you. | 对你们这些牛仔来说简直是太棒了 |
[29:18] | I just missed everything you said. Hey, how do I look? | 你说的我都没听到 我穿着怎么样 |
[29:21] | – Pretty cool, huh? – Any questions? | -太酷了 -还有问题吗 |
[29:40] | Yo, sergeant Stone. | 斯通警官 |
[29:41] | -Are they joes? -Hell, no. They’re jokes. | -他们是特种部队吗 -不 他们只是玩玩的 |
[29:44] | Boys. | 小子们 |
[29:46] | You’re gonna need these. | 你们得穿上这个 |
[29:54] | Just so you know, when I get a target in my sights, I take it down. | 要知道 我看到的目标都干掉了 |
[30:00] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死的 |
[30:04] | – Again. – Again? | -再来 -还来啊 |
[30:21] | Just so you know, some targets are harder to hit than others. | 要知道 有些目标总是比其他更难对付 |
[30:31] | – Again. – You’re gonna need that helmet. | -再来 -快戴上你的头盔 |
[30:45] | Stand down, Snake eyes. | 住手 蛇眼 |
[30:47] | All right. Walk away. It’s over. This ain’t pay-per-view. | 散吧 结束了 这可不是街头表演 |
[30:54] | I’m nasty with it! | 太恶心了 |
[30:55] | You missed one. | 你漏掉一个 |
[30:56] | Come on. That gotta be some kind of a record or something. | 算了吧 那只是记录什么的吧 |
[30:58] | – The record is all 20 killed. – Who did that? Let me guess. | -记录是20个全射死 -谁的记录 让我猜呢 |
[31:01] | – Snake eyes? – No. Me. | -蛇眼? -不 是我 |
[31:03] | If you’re gonna shoot at something, kill it. Otherwise, take up knitting. | 射击之前一定要想着射死他 不然回家吧 |
[31:16] | Beginner’s luck. Stay focused. | 只是新手的运气 继续集中精力 |
[31:24] | – Again. – Again? | -再来 -还来啊 |
[31:33] | I have never seen snake eyes take a hit. | 我还从没见过蛇眼被打倒 |
[31:36] | They’re Joes. | 他们是特种部队 |
[31:39] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[31:46] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[31:48] | Hey, man, Breaker told me that Scarlett graduated college at 12 years old. | 断路器说那红发女12年前就大学毕业了 |
[31:53] | She’s like some freaky little deadly genius. | 她捉摸不定 非常聪明 |
[31:55] | -Rip. I get it, Rip. You like her. – Sorry, my bad. | -开伞索 我知道了 你对她有意思 – 抱歉 |
[32:00] | – To hell with it. – Rip. Rip. | -该死的 -开伞索 |
[32:07] | Into the valley of death rode the 600. | 已经有600人去了死亡之谷 |
[32:09] | Hey, what are you doing? A little beach reading? | 你在干嘛啊 在看书吗 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:17] | Look, I think you and me got off on the wrong foot. | 我想我们对彼此的印象都不好 |
[32:21] | See, I’m attracted to you. And you, you’re attracted to me. | 不过我被你吸引了 你也被我吸引了 |
[32:26] | And him, the damn zen master, he creeps me out. what I’m trying to say is. | 该死的忍着 总是神出鬼没 我是想说 |
[32:30] | – We’re attracted to each other. – Thank you! | -我们相互吸引 -谢谢说出来了 |
[32:32] | That’s what you’re saying. It’s not what I’m saying. | 这只是你的一向情愿 我可不这么想 |
[32:36] | It’s not? | 不这么想吗 |
[32:38] | So, what are you saying? | 那你觉得呢 |
[32:43] | Attraction is an emotion. Emotions are not based in science. | 吸引只是一种情感 情感没有科学根据 |
[32:46] | And if you can’t quantify or prove that something exists, well, | 如果你不能确定或者证明它的存在 |
[32:50] | In my mind, it doesn’t. | 在我看来就是没有 |
[32:54] | Okay. I’ll get back to you on that one. | 好吧 我会证明给你看的 |
[32:56] | Attention! General on deck! | 注意 将军来了 |
[32:59] | At ease. | 放松点 |
[33:00] | Duke, you scored in the top half percent of all people we’ve ever tested. | 公爵 所以被测人员中你的分数名列前茅 |
[33:06] | Rip, if we average your scores with Duke’s, you pass, too. | 开伞索 如果你和公爵的分数平分 你也过了 |
[33:10] | – Welcome aboard. – Thank you, sir. | -欢迎加入 -谢谢 长官 |
[33:11] | – Provisionally, of course. – Thank you, sir. | -只是暂时的 -谢谢 长官 |
[33:33] | Sir, sensors detecting seismic activity to the southwest. | 长官 探测器反应西南地面有震动 |
[33:37] | Probably just a tremor, but have a team check it. | 可能只是小的震动 派个小队去看看 |
[34:27] | There’s our little weapons case. | 我们的武器箱在这里 |
[34:29] | All right. You three, guard the machines. | 好吧 你们三个去守卫机器 |
[35:00] | – Sorry to disturb you, sir. – That’s all right, Corporal. | -很抱歉打扰您 长官 -没关系 Corporal |
[35:02] | I need you to sign here, here and here. and also here, here… | 我要您在这些地方签字 |
[35:18] | Goodbye, sweetheart. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[35:25] | That’s right. You don’t kill women. | 对的 你不杀女人 |
[35:27] | For you, Zartan, I’d make an exception. | 为了你 扎坦 我可以破例 |
[35:58] | Warheads, Rip! Come on! | 弹头 开伞索 快点 |
[36:05] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[36:10] | We’ve got the warheads. Prep the mole pods for evac. | 我们已经拿到了弹头 准备逃跑路线 |
[36:13] | – We’re on our way. – We’re already on it. | -我们就来了 -我们已经准备好了 |
[36:32] | – Now how do we get out of here? – Follow me. | -现在我们要怎么逃出去 -跟着我 |
[36:36] | Like that’s gonna happen. | 就喜欢这样 |
[36:49] | Find the control room. Open the exterior hatch. | 找到中心室 打开外部舱 |
[36:51] | – And secure this area. – We’re on it. | -保护好这块地方 -正在进行中 |
[36:58] | Clear. | 搞定 |
[37:10] | Go, go! | 快 |
[37:14] | – Can you fly one of these things? – Don’t move! Ana, put the case down. | -你会驾驶这个东西吗 -别动安娜 放下箱子 |
[37:18] | Fine. Done. | 好的 放下了 |
[37:24] | 站住 安娜 就站在那 Stop. 安娜, stop right there. | |
[37:26] | – You can’t shoot me, can you? – I will if I have to. | -你不会向我开枪 不是吗 -逼不得已时我会的 |
[37:28] | Deep down, you’re still the same man I fell in love with. | 事实上 你还是那个我爱的男人 |
[37:31] | – Don’t force this. – What could have been. right, Duke? | -别提这个 -不然你想怎样 公爵 |
[37:36] | Just give me the case, god damn it. | 把箱子给我 别逼我 |
[37:38] | Move and I’m gonna blow her away. | 动一下她就没命了 |
[37:40] | Do it. You already killed me once. | 开枪啊 你已经杀死我过一次了 |
[37:44] | Duke, watch out! | 公爵 当心 |
[37:58] | Ana, drop the case! | 安娜 放下箱子 |
[38:14] | Hello, brother. | 别来无恙啊 师弟 |
[38:41] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[38:47] | Eat this! | 试试这个 |
[39:13] | Hey, genius! | 嘿 天才 |
[40:28] | See you, Duke. | 再见啦 公爵 |
[40:58] | – How many warheads? – Four, Mr. President. | -有多少颗弹头 -四枚 总统先生 |
[41:01] | – Any threats? demands? – None so far, sir. | -他们有发出恐吓 或提出条件吗 -目前还没有 |
[41:05] | We take this to mean the terrorists are unfocused. | 因此我们认为恐怖分子还没有目标 |
[41:07] | – No clear goals. – No. | -没有明确的目标 -不对 |
[41:10] | It means they intend to use them. | 那意味着他们准备使用那些武器 |
[41:13] | General Hawk is stable now, | 霍克将军现在情况稳定 |
[41:15] | But he won’t be conscious for another day or so. | 但还可能还需要几天才能苏醒过来 |
[41:17] | He’s one tough bastard. | 他是一个坚强的家伙 |
[41:36] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[41:38] | – I didn’t want anyone to see me like this. – Why? | -我不想别人看到我现在的样子 -为什么 |
[41:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:44] | All the men we lost, General Hawk wounded, | 我们损失了好多人 霍克将军也负伤了 |
[41:44] | My neck just doesn’t seem important. | 我的脖子并不严重 |
[41:46] | You almost lost your life out there. You have a reason to be concerned. | 你差点丢了小命 你应该被人关心 |
[41:52] | First fight I lost since I was a kid. | 这是我从小到大第一次败仗 |
[41:56] | My father taught me to win. | 父亲教我怎样取得胜利 |
[41:58] | Look, | 听着 |
[42:00] | I don’t see how you could teach anybody to win everything every time. | 我没见到你是怎样教导别人如何获得胜利 |
[42:06] | I mean, look at you. | 我是说 看看你 |
[42:08] | You’re still here, right? | 你还健在 不是吗 |
[42:10] | You get knocked down, you get back up. | 哪里倒下就从哪里站起来 |
[42:12] | Maybe that’s what he wanted you to learn. | 可能这才是你父亲想要你学会的 |
[42:17] | But then again, that would be an emotional response, | 不过 这只是一个感情的答案 |
[42:20] | One that can’t be explained or quantified. | 无法解释也无法确定 |
[42:40] | Hey. Looks like we’re all seeing ghosts today, huh? | 看来今天我们都见鬼了 |
[44:21] | Storm Shadow! | 白幽灵 |
[44:27] | English, Storm Shadow. where are your manners? | 说英语 白幽灵 教你的规矩呢 |
[44:30] | He is hungry. | 他是饿坏了 |
[44:32] | We need to invite him in and show him the path. | 我们应该请他进来 给他指条道 |
[44:37] | – He is a cur, a weakling! – He does not fight like one. | -他是一个懦弱的杂种 -他不像 |
[44:46] | Now, what shall we call you? | 我们该叫你什么 |
[44:55] | This belonged to an ancestor of mine. | 这是我祖先的东西 |
[44:58] | He was caught selling arms to both sides. | 他因向两边出售军火而被捕 |
[45:00] | The French forced him to wear it for the rest of his life. | 法国人逼迫他余生都戴着它 |
[45:04] | They called him Destro, destroyer of nations. | 他们称它为迪斯特罗 也就是国家破坏者 |
[45:08] | So why do you keep it? | 那你为什么一直保留着它 |
[45:09] | So that I never forget the most important rule in dealing arms. | 所以才不会忘记军火买卖中最重要的规则 |
[45:12] | Let me guess. Never sell to both sides? | 让我来猜 永远不要向两边一起卖吗 |
[45:15] | Never get caught selling to both sides. | 永远不要因向两边卖而被抓 |
[45:20] | Take the warheads to Paris. Have them weaponized. | 把弹头带到巴黎 并把他们改装成武器 |
[45:23] | – Then I want you to test one. – Test one? | -随后我要对其中的一个进行测试 -测试一个吗 |
[45:25] | We’ll let CNN show the world how well they perform. | 我们要让全世界都知道它的杀伤力有多大 |
[45:29] | Fear is a great motivator. | 恐惧是一种强大的激发因素 |
[45:34] | I have a target in mind, one the French will never forget, | 我想到了一个目标 会让法国人永生难忘 |
[45:39] | As I’ve never forgotten what they did to clan Mccullen. | 就像我不会忘记他们对麦卡伦家干过的一切 |
[45:53] | – Are you ready, Mr. Zartan? – Born ready, doctor. | -准备好了吗 扎坦先生 -是的 博士 |
[45:56] | This is going to be the achievement of a lifetime. | 这将是我这生中最大的成就 |
[45:58] | Yes, as a master of disguise, you have no equal, my friend. | 我的朋友 作为伪装大师 你无人能敌 |
[46:01] | Eighteen months of studying my target, learning mannerisms, | 我花了18个月学习目标对象 学习他的习惯 |
[46:05] | But the devil is in the details. | 但还是细节决定成败 |
[46:07] | Gentlemen, let’s get it going. | 先生们 开始吧 |
[46:10] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[46:11] | I’ll control my own brain, thank you very much. | 我要自己来控制我的意识 谢谢 |
[46:17] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[46:37] | – Wow. That was a bit nasty. – Think so? | -有点恶心 -你有同感吗 |
[46:42] | Let’s run some tests. | 测试开始 |
[46:45] | Eye color. Skin tone. Hair follicles. | 眼睛颜色 皮肤颜色 头皮毛囊 |
[46:52] | And initiating facial reconstruction tests. | 开始面部重塑测试 |
[47:06] | We gotta find out who’s holding their leash. | 我们要找到幕后指使 |
[47:08] | With their weaponry, financing and intel, these guys are high-line pros. | 他们有武器 资金 芯片 绝不是一般人物 |
[47:12] | That limits the possibilities. | 这样一来 范围就缩小了 |
[47:14] | – Hey, the weapons case. – What? | -对了 武器箱 -什么 |
[47:17] | Remember, Mccullen had us open the weapons case? | 还记得麦卡伦让我们打开武器箱吗 |
[47:19] | What about it? | 那又怎样 |
[47:19] | I bet you he gave us a code that reactivated the tracking beacon. | 我敢肯定 他给的密码是激活跟踪信号的 |
[47:23] | You’re right. Mccullen, that son of a bitch. | 说得对 麦卡伦这个狗娘养的 |
[47:26] | So, Mccullen uses NATO to fund his R&D and then he steals the warheads back. | 麦卡伦靠北约资助他的研究 现又偷回弹头 |
[47:31] | – And who says you’re not a thinker? – Hey, I found her. | -谁说你不是个人才的 -我找到她了 |
[47:36] | Yeah, that’s her all right. | 没错 就是她 |
[47:38] | Her name is Ana de Cobray. Baroness, if you’re feeling formal. | 她叫安娜·德·科布雷 正式一点称为男爵夫人 |
[47:42] | Baroness? Wow, she really traded up, huh? | 男爵夫人 她对这行真是了如指掌啊 |
[47:44] | Financially, of course. | 我当然是指经济上的 |
[47:45] | – Who’s he? – Daniel de Cobray. | -他是谁 -丹尼尔·德·科布雷 |
[47:48] | Big shot French scientist. Runs a lab in Paris. | 著名的法国科学家 在巴黎有间实验室 |
[47:50] | – Lab? What kind of lab? – Particle accelerator. | -哪方面的实验室 -粒子加速 |
[47:55] | Oh, my god. They’re going to use him to weaponize the warheads. | 天哪 他们想利用他来改装导弹 |
[47:59] | Well, that’s where she’s going. | 那就是她要去的地方 |
[48:01] | I like croissants. | 我喜欢法式新月形面包 |
[48:34] | – Go, go, go, go! – Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | -冲 冲 冲 -快点 冲啊 |
[48:37] | Pull up on the truck! | 快躲到车后面去 |
[48:42] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[48:45] | – Two o’clock! – Go, go, go, go, go! | -两点钟方向 -快走 |
[48:48] | Go, let’s move! | 快 快走 |
[48:52] | – In the alley! – Get down, get down! | -在巷子里 -快卧倒 卧倒 |
[48:55] | You see them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[48:59] | – Two more on the left! – Get down! | -左边还有两个 -卧倒 |
[49:02] | Dubble bubble? It always helps me. | 要口香糖吗 它对我很管用 |
[49:06] | Yeah. Hey, you good? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[49:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -怎么样 -还行 |
[49:13] | All right, Mr. science officer, you’re up, okay? | 好吧 轮到你了科学家先生 上吧 |
[49:15] | You don’t find it in four minutes, you get out of there. | 4分钟内没发现目标就撤离 |
[49:17] | That house will not be there in five. | 5分钟后 那房子就没了 |
[49:20] | I already called for the air strike. | 我已经呼叫空袭了 |
[49:22] | Come on! Here we go! | 快点 我们走 |
[49:26] | I got you! Go, go, go, go! | 我掩护你 快 |
[49:30] | Oh, crap! | 我靠 |
[49:35] | Rooftop! | 屋顶 |
[49:39] | Hey, Duke, I gotta level with you. | 嘿 公爵 我想和你说实话 |
[49:41] | – I hate it when you level with me. – It’s going to be a long five minutes. | -我恨你说实话 -又一个漫长的五分钟 |
[49:50] | No, no, no! It’s too early. It’s too early! | 不 不 不 太早了 他们来的太早了 |
[49:54] | – Duke! – Rex! Rex! | -公爵 -雷克斯 雷克斯 |
[50:16] | Rex. | 雷克斯 |
[50:21] | Duke! Come on. We gotta go. | 公爵 快点 我们得离开了 |
[50:23] | – I gotta get Rex. – We gotta go, man! | -我要去找雷克斯 -我们必须走 |
[50:25] | Black Hawk’s waiting! We gotta go! Nothing you can do! | 黑鹰直升机还在等 我们必须走 你无能为力的 |
[50:28] | – Nothing you can do, man! Come on! – I gotta get Rex. | -你无能为力 快点 -我要去找雷克斯 |
[50:35] | Ready. Aim. Fire. | 预备 瞄准 射击 |
[50:38] | Forward, march. | 向前 进 |
[51:33] | Are you going to sign in or shall I? | 你去签字还是我来 |
[52:00] | Ana? | 安娜? |
[52:03] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[52:05] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[52:06] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[52:07] | I need you to do something for me and I don’t have much time. | 我需要你帮个忙 我没有太多时间 |
[52:11] | What are these things? | 这些是什么 |
[52:13] | They’re warheads, dear. | 亲爱的 这是弹头 |
[52:14] | And I need you to weaponize them for me, | 我想你帮我把它们改装成武器 |
[52:16] | or we’ll kill everyone in here. | 不然就杀了这里所有的人 |
[52:20] | Hey! This is a civilian laboratory! | 这可是民用实验室 |
[52:24] | We don’t have the correct programming protocols for weaponizing! | 我们没有准确武器化的图纸 |
[52:26] | The protocols are in the case. I told you, I don’t have much time. | 图纸在箱子里 我说过了我可没太多时间 |
[52:43] | Hey, is that dubble bubble? | 是口香糖吗 |
[52:45] | But it’s my last piece. | 不过是我最后一块了 |
[52:47] | – Come on, give it to me. – All right, there you go. | -快点 给我 -好吧 给 |
[52:50] | All right. Stick to the plan. Scarlett, snake eyes, take the front. | 按原计划 红发女跟蛇眼做先锋 |
[52:53] | Rip, Duke, take the back. Breaker will be our eyes and ears. | 开伞索和公爵殿后 断路器将会是我们的耳目 |
[52:56] | I’ll give the orders from here. | 我将从这里发号施令 |
[52:57] | – You do what I say, when I say. Got it? – Yes, daddy. | -你要做的就是听我的 明白了吗 -明白 |
[53:48] | Here. | 好了 |
[53:50] | – They’re all alive. – Merci, Daniel. | -它们都是完好的 -谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[54:10] | I told you I’d kill him if he touched you again. | 我告诉过你 如果和他太亲密我会杀了他 |
[54:13] | I heard you the first time. | 我第一次听你说 |
[54:21] | Okay, we’re almost there. Scarlett, you better put your suit on. | 我们快到了 红发女 你最好穿上套装 |
[54:34] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[54:42] | Take that hummer, snake! | 拦住那辆悍马 蛇眼 |
[55:09] | Careful. They’re worth millions of dollars each. | 当心 每件都值好几百万美元 |
[55:11] | Millions of dollars. Got it. | 几百万美元啊 知道了 |
[55:14] | – Jesus. – My bad. My bad. Won’t happen again! | -上帝啊 -我的错 不会再发生了 |
[55:21] | Thanks a lot, buddy! | 谢谢 老兄 |
[55:23] | Come on, Scarlett, babe. You in or out? | 快点 红发女 你是在这里还是出去 |
[55:25] | We gotta get in this fight! | 我们得快点加入战斗 |
[55:38] | Tracking signal is good. Don’t let go of that truck, snake eyes. | 信号很好 别让那车跑了 蛇眼 |
[56:14] | Let’s get that bastard off the roof. | 把上面的那个混蛋除掉 |
[56:45] | Look out! | 小心 |
[56:50] | Hey, heavy, it’s getting thick out here! | 车开始变多了 |
[56:52] | Yeah, I know. They’re driving right into the heaviest traffic. | 明白 他们正向车流密集地方开去 |
[56:54] | What kind of escape route is that? | 这是什么逃跑路线 |
[56:56] | Maybe they’re not trying to escape. | 或许他们不是在逃跑 |
[56:57] | Maybe they’re heading somewhere. | 或许是在往哪个地方去 |
[56:59] | – Pssible target? – Yes. | -可能去攻击什么 -没错 |
[57:03] | Some place with a lot of metal. | 攻击的目标上有很多金属 |
[57:10] | They’re going to blow it up. all units! | 他们要把这个炸了 所有单位注意 |
[57:12] | Guys, you have to stop them! | 一定要阻止他们 |
[57:14] | Yeah, we’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[57:16] | I mean right now! | 我是说马上就阻止 |
[57:17] | They’re going to detonate one of the warheads on the Eiffel tower! | 他们要引爆艾菲尔铁塔上的弹头 |
[57:53] | Crush him! | 挤死他 |
[57:56] | Snake! | 蛇眼 |
[58:03] | He’s underneath. Kill him! | 他在车下面 快杀了他 |
[58:17] | That redhead is really starting to piss me off. | 那红发女人开始让我不爽了 |
[58:23] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[58:25] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[58:28] | I got you. I got you. | 接住你了 接住了 |
[58:31] | Nice save, slick. | 干的漂亮 你个滑头 |
[58:32] | Come on, don’t start being all nice to me now. | 得了 怎么开始对我温柔了 |
[58:34] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[58:39] | Get in! | 上车 |
[58:44] | All right, Rip, let’s take this thing down! hang on, snake! | 开伞索 我们来解决他们吧 坚持住蛇眼 |
[58:56] | Try this on for size, boys. | 尝尝这个的厉害吧 小伙子们 |
[59:13] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[59:33] | We lost them! | 我们跟丢了 |
[59:35] | Cut through that building across the street. | 穿过那栋楼抄近路 |
[59:37] | – Where’s the door? – Make one! | -入口在哪 -撞出一个来 |
[59:38] | Right! come on, Rip! | 好的 来吧 开伞索 |
[59:41] | I’m coming. I’m coming! | 我来了 我来了 |
[59:44] | I don’t have them! Where are they? | 没看到他们 他们在哪 |
[1:00:09] | – They’re evacuating the tower. – We’re only 2 kilometers away. | -正在组织疏散铁塔周围 -还有2公里就到了 |
[1:00:11] | Snake, we’re running out of time. You gotta do something. | 蛇眼 我们没时间了 你得加把劲 |
[1:00:13] | It’s now or never. | 再不行动就没机会了 |
[1:00:24] | – He gave up. – He never gives up. | -他放弃了 -他从不放弃 |
[1:00:40] | Coming through! | 要穿过去了 |
[1:01:03] | Okay, that was crazy. I didn’t expect that. | 太疯狂了 我可没料到会这样 |
[1:01:07] | – What happened to you? – I went through the train. | -你怎么过来的 -穿过火车 |
[1:01:09] | – What happened to you? – I jumped over it. | -你怎么过来 -我跳过来的 |
[1:01:12] | – You can do that? – Yeah. I told you to read that manual. | -你还能跳过来 -是啊 告诉你要先读说明手册 |
[1:01:15] | There’s a manual? | 这玩意还有说明手册 |
[1:01:21] | Next time, I’ll drive. | 下次由我来开车 |
[1:01:37] | Here. Take the kill switch. | 给 拿着杀戮开关 |
[1:01:49] | Come on. Get out of the way! | 都给我让开 |
[1:01:53] | Hey, guys, they’re alive and they’re on the move. | 伙计们 他们还活着 正在走动 |
[1:01:56] | And they’ve activated the warhead. I’m tracking the kill switch now. | 还把弹头激活了 我追踪到杀戮开关了 |
[1:02:00] | Duke! Duke, it’s on the baroness! | 公爵 公爵 开关在男爵夫人手里 |
[1:02:02] | Storm Shadow has one of the warheads, and it’s armed! | 白幽灵带着一个弹头 已经装备好了 |
[1:02:15] | Get out of my way! Get out! | 都给我滚开 出去 |
[1:02:19] | Get out! | 都出去 |
[1:02:21] | Nice shoes. | 鞋挺不错的 |
[1:02:33] | You get the warhead, I’ll get the kill switch. | 你去追弹头 我解决杀戮开关 |
[1:02:35] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 我去了 |
[1:02:59] | Damn, that ninja’s fast! | 操 这忍者真快 |
[1:03:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:30] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[1:03:44] | – Bloody hell. – No. | -这下完了 -不 |
[1:04:08] | They’re gonna eat through the entire city. | 他们会把整个城市吞噬 |
[1:04:09] | Duke, you have to hit that kill switch! | 公爵 快砸掉杀戮开关 |
[1:04:43] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:05:08] | Disarmed. | 装备解除 |
[1:05:23] | Congratulations, Duke. You just saved Paris. | 恭喜你 公爵 你拯救了巴黎 |
[1:05:28] | Or at least most of it. | 至少拯救了大部分 |
[1:05:59] | – Is that blood? – Spaghetti sauce. Don’t ask. | -那是血吗 -意面酱料 别再问了 |
[1:06:03] | – They got Duke. – We know. | -他们把公爵抓走了 -我们知道 |
[1:06:06] | – What are you doing? – Plugging into his cerebral cortex. | -这是干什么 -插入他的大脑皮层 |
[1:06:08] | I hate to break the news to you, | 不是存心破坏你的计划 |
[1:06:09] | But I don’t think he’s gonna give you much in his dead condition. | 不过人都死了 能得到什么信息 |
[1:06:12] | The brain survives a couple of minutes after death. | 大脑会在死亡后仍然存活几分钟 |
[1:06:14] | We can retrieve the electrical impulses from his most recent memories | 我们能检索到他死前的电脉冲那些记忆 |
[1:06:16] | – And convert them to images. – Well, can we find Duke? | -并转化为图像 -我们能找到公爵吗 |
[1:06:19] | We need to find the other three warheads first. | 首先要找出另外三个弹头 |
[1:06:20] | If this guy remembers his way home, maybe we can find both. | 要是这人记得老窝在哪 也许我们都能办到 |
[1:06:24] | Okay, here come the images. Let’s see where this guy’s been. | 图像转化完毕 看看这家伙都去过哪里 |
[1:06:33] | – He’s still alive! – He can’t be. | -他还活着 -不可能 |
[1:06:34] | He’s got 3-inch needles in his head! | 有根三英尺的针扎在脑子里 |
[1:06:35] | – Hey, dead guys don’t breakdance! – What’s happening, Breaker? | -死人可不会跳霹雳舞 -怎么回事 断路器 |
[1:06:39] | – Nanomites, they’re eating him. – Must be some sort of self-destruct. | -是纳米虫 在吃掉他 -肯定是某种自毁机制 |
[1:06:42] | – Hurry, Breaker! – Come on, come on, come on. | -快 断路器 -快点 快点 |
[1:06:46] | No. no! | 不 不 |
[1:06:50] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:06:53] | The beauty of nanotechnology. | 这才是纳米技术之美 |
[1:06:57] | – We are screwed. – Relax. I got everything I could. | -我们搞砸了 -没事 我有些收获 |
[1:06:59] | What? Then what the hell was the, “no, no, no, no!” for? | 什么 那你为什么嚷嚷 不不不 |
[1:07:02] | That was for Mccullen. | 那是演给麦卡伦看的 |
[1:07:03] | – They were watching us. – Okay. So what did you get? | -他们在监视我们 -那你有什么收获 |
[1:07:06] | Actually, not that much. Just images. | 其实也不多 只有图像 |
[1:07:07] | Come on, frenchie. I thought you said you was the best at this. | 别这么说 法国佬 你不说自己是高手吗 |
[1:07:09] | – I am the best at this! – All right. | -我当然是高手 -好吧 |
[1:07:11] | – Nobody can do what I just did. – Okay. | -我刚才做的没人能做 -好了 |
[1:07:15] | Wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[1:07:17] | We didn’t do it. We’re the good guys. | 不是我们干的 我们是良民 |
[1:07:20] | – Put your hands up, Rip. – We don’t have time for this! | -举起手来 开伞索 -没时间周旋了 |
[1:07:22] | We’re not allowed to engage with friendly forces. | 我们不允许对友好盟军动手 |
[1:07:24] | They don’t look too friendly to me. I gotta get my boy. | 他们看起来可不友好 我得去救哥们了 |
[1:07:27] | – Look, captain… – Rip! | -听着 队长 -开伞索 |
[1:07:54] | We’re still trying to locate the three remaining warheads, sir. | 我们仍在努力追踪剩下的三个弹头 总统先生 |
[1:07:56] | – What’s the status of the joes? – They’ve been detained. | -特种部队情况怎么样 -他们被扣押了 |
[1:07:59] | – The French are pretty upset. – Of course they’re upset. | -法国方面很恼火 -他们肯定会恼火 |
[1:08:04] | Get me the French ambassador. | 替我接通法国大使 |
[1:08:14] | … in a matter of seconds by a strike by a missile… | 在导弹攻击几秒钟之内 |
[1:08:17] | Hey, no, no! | 不要 不 |
[1:08:20] | Please don’t touch that! That’s my equipment. it’s very… | 别碰那个 那是我的设备 非常 |
[1:08:24] | Okay, he’s touching it. | 好吧 还是动了 |
[1:08:27] | – Nice going, slick. – It’s not his fault. | -干得好 你个滑头 -不是他的错 |
[1:08:29] | He’s just emotional. | 只是有点情绪化 |
[1:08:32] | – Here, let me look at that. – I’m fine. | -让我看看 -我没事 |
[1:08:34] | Just trying to help. General! | 只是好心嘛 将军 |
[1:08:41] | The french have agreed to let you all go | 法国方面同意把你们都释放 |
[1:08:44] | On the condition that none of you return. | 交换条件是永远不再回来 |
[1:08:48] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:08:49] | – Never? – It could be worse. | -永远不 -这已经是最好的状况了 |
[1:08:52] | What do you mean by never? like, never, never, ever? | 你是什么意思 永远不 永远不 |
[1:08:53] | There’s more. | 还有更糟的消息 |
[1:08:55] | All of you have been recalled by your respective heads of state. | 你们都被各自国家元首召回了 |
[1:08:59] | Team Alpha is to return to the pit. | 阿尔法组即刻返回营地 |
[1:09:02] | What about Duke? | 公爵怎么办 |
[1:09:11] | Call Mccullen. Tell him we have the three warheads. | 给麦卡伦打电话 告诉他还有三枚导弹头 |
[1:09:13] | Right away. | 马上 |
[1:09:17] | Why didn’t you just kill me? | 你怎么不把我杀了 |
[1:09:19] | Mccullen has something special in mind for you. | 麦卡伦有些特别的消息告诉你 |
[1:09:22] | Mccullen. | 麦卡伦 |
[1:09:25] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[1:09:27] | Now you care? | 现在关心我了吗 |
[1:09:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:32] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:35] | I’m sorry about Rex. | 雷克斯的事我很抱歉 |
[1:09:38] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t bring Rex home. | 对不起 我没能让他平安回家 |
[1:09:41] | And I’m so sorry that I couldn’t face you afterwards. | 这一切之后我没有勇气再面对你 |
[1:09:46] | Well, everybody’s sorry about something. | 每个人都有感到抱歉的事 |
[1:10:56] | Master! | 师傅 |
[1:10:58] | Master. | 师傅 |
[1:11:20] | Okay, so what about Duke? We’re just gonna forget about him? | 那公爵怎么办 就这么忘了他吗 |
[1:11:23] | We’ve got our orders. | 我们都要遵从军命 |
[1:11:24] | Look, man, what if it was one of your guys? | 要是被抓去的是你们中的一个呢 |
[1:11:26] | What if it was Scarlett or Breaker? what would you do then? | 要是红发女或者断路器呢 你会怎么做 |
[1:11:29] | Looks pretty remote. might be a good location for a base. | 看起来相当偏僻 也许是安置基地的好地方 |
[1:11:31] | Snow. that leaves us with what, a third of the earth? | 雪 地球上三分之一都是雪 我们找不到线索 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:37] | – Hey, is that Mccullen’s shadow? – What you got? | -那是麦卡伦的身影吗 -你们看到什么 |
[1:11:40] | – Spherical trigonometry. – I must have missed that class. | -球面三角学 -这节课我肯定逃了 |
[1:11:42] | If you know the height of the object, the length of the shadow, | 如果你得知目标的高度 影子的长度 |
[1:11:44] | And the time and date that the image was captured, | 还有图像截取的日期及时间 |
[1:11:46] | – You can figure out its location. – That’s why I missed that class. | -就能找出目标在哪 -这是我逃课的原因 |
[1:11:48] | All right, Breaker, give it to me. What have we got? | 断路器 给我看看 有什么收获 |
[1:11:50] | Okay. Mccullen is 180 centimeters tall. His shadow is 46 centimeters. | 麦卡伦身高180公分 影长46公分 |
[1:11:55] | This image has decayed 6%, which means it’s 51 hours and 17 minutes old. | 图像延迟6% 即为51小时17分钟前截取 |
[1:12:01] | That’s at the polar icecap. | 在极地冰盖 |
[1:12:03] | – Heavy. – Yep. | -太厉害了 -没错 |
[1:12:06] | What do you say, sir? | 长官 你的意见如何 |
[1:12:07] | I said you’ve been ordered back to the pit, | 我说过你们受命回到营地 |
[1:12:10] | But I didn’t say when and I didn’t say which route to take. | 但是没说什么时候或者走哪条路线 |
[1:12:17] | Maybe a northern one. | 或许该走向北的路线 |
[1:12:36] | That is a lot of ice. | 冰层还真厚 |
[1:12:38] | Thousands of miles across and 10 stories thick. | 绵延数千英里 有10层楼这么厚 |
[1:12:40] | Locating Mccullen’s base will be like finding a needle in a coal mine. | 找出麦卡伦的基地像矿井里捞针一样难 |
[1:12:43] | – Haystack. – Oh, right. | -像在海里 -对 |
[1:12:46] | Haystack in a coal mine. | 井里捞海 |
[1:13:36] | No! Mccullen has plans for him! | 别动手 麦卡伦留他有用 |
[1:13:46] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:14:01] | And what was your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[1:14:03] | Run 3,000 miles across the ice? | 在冰层上跑3000英里 |
[1:14:11] | Stupid soldier. | 笨蛋大兵 |
[1:14:21] | Move it. | 赶紧走 |
[1:14:23] | – What’s strange. – What? | -真奇怪 -怎么 |
[1:14:25] | When they stole the weapons case, | 他们把武器箱偷走后 |
[1:14:26] | I set my scanner to look out for the | 我一直开着扫描器 |
[1:14:28] | Tracking beacon in case it came back on. | 试图在武器箱传回信息时接收 |
[1:14:31] | – And it just came back on. – That’s my boy! | -刚刚有信息传回了 -干的好 |
[1:14:55] | Three left. | 剩下三个 |
[1:14:56] | Take the warheads to the missiles. | 把弹头装入导弹 |
[1:14:58] | I want them ready to launch in one hour. | 一小时之内我要准备发射 |
[1:15:00] | It will be done. | 遵命 |
[1:15:10] | My beautiful lady of the lake. | 我美丽的湖水女士 |
[1:15:20] | This bother you? | 这让你很不爽吗 |
[1:15:23] | It’s funny, isn’t it? | 有意思吧 |
[1:15:25] | The entire balance of power in the world about to shift, | 世界军事力量的平衡即将被打破 |
[1:15:28] | Two guys can still have a stare-down over who gets the girl. | 两个男人还在为争一个女人怒目相对 |
[1:15:49] | I’m gonna make you very unhappy. | 我会让你非常难过 |
[1:15:51] | – I’m already unhappy. – Get up! | -我已经不高兴了 -起来 |
[1:16:05] | Video from the aqua cam is coming online now. | 水下摄像开始传回视频了 |
[1:16:08] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[1:16:10] | They’ve built a military base under the polar icecap. | 他们在极地冰盖下面建了个军事基地 |
[1:16:13] | It’s the perfect location. nearly undetectable, easily defensible. | 完美的选择 难以察觉 易于防御 |
[1:16:16] | – Duke’s got to be in there somewhere. – And the warheads. | -公爵一定在里面 – 弹头也在 |
[1:16:19] | We have to find a quiet way to get inside. | 我们得找出能悄悄进去的路 |
[1:16:23] | Elevator cables. They’ve got a surface entrance. | 升降梯钢缆 能够从冰面下去 |
[1:16:26] | Guys, there’s something else. Going to sonar view. | 还有一些装置 转换为声纳模式 |
[1:16:31] | They’ve got tunnels running through the ice pack. | 这里有穿过冰层的隧道 |
[1:16:34] | Hey, look, they’ve got their own attack subs. | 还有攻击潜艇 |
[1:16:36] | Okay, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:16:38] | – Missile tubes. – Must be for the nanomite warheads. | -导弹通道 -肯定是为纳米弹头准备的 |
[1:16:40] | Take us up. | 把我们送上去 |
[1:16:41] | I’ll create a distraction from outside and keep them busy | 我在外面制造混乱 让他们忙一阵 |
[1:16:43] | While you lot infiltrate the facility from above. we’ll find Duke… | 你们悄悄潜入上面的装置 我们会找到公爵 |
[1:16:46] | – Grab the warheads. – Kill all the bad guys. | -夺回弹头 -杀死所以坏人 |
[1:16:49] | As you all know, | 你们都知道 |
[1:16:50] | Team Alpha is under direct orders to | 阿尔法小组已经接到 |
[1:16:52] | Return to their respective national bases. | 回到各自国家基地的命令 |
[1:16:55] | But I have something I need to do which goes against all orders. | 但我还有未完成的事情 是违背命令的 |
[1:17:00] | So, if any of you decide that you have to leave now, | 所以 你们中要是有人想走 |
[1:17:03] | I will certainly not hold it against you. | 我一定不会拦着 |
[1:17:15] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[1:17:18] | What are you gonna do with the warheads? | 你会用弹头干什么 |
[1:17:19] | You take to your training well. That’s good. | 你被训练的不错嘛 |
[1:17:22] | Still trying to develop intel. | 还在研究主板 |
[1:17:24] | – So you won’t mind telling me. – Isn’t it obvious? | -说说也不会怎样 -不是很显然吗 |
[1:17:26] | I’m a businessman. I’m going to use them. | 作为一个商人 我要利用它们 |
[1:17:28] | Millions of people are gonna die if you launch those warheads, | 要是你发射了弹头 会夺去数百万人的生命 |
[1:17:31] | So what is it that you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[1:17:32] | To strike fear into the hearts of every man, | 不管是男人女人 还是小孩 |
[1:17:34] | Woman and child on the planet. | 要让每个人从内心感到恐惧 |
[1:17:37] | Then they’ll turn to the person with the most power. | 这样他们才会臣服于力量最强大的人 |
[1:17:39] | You? | 那人是你吗 |
[1:17:41] | No, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[1:17:42] | – You’re not seeing the whole picture. – Then tell me. | -你没有看清大局势 -那你说说看 |
[1:17:45] | I don’t wanna spoil the surprise. | 我想留点惊喜 |
[1:17:57] | Guests. | 有访客 |
[1:17:58] | Meet the genius behind all my nanotechnology. | 见见我幕后的纳米技术天才 |
[1:18:01] | Genius? You are too kind. | 天才 你嘴下留情了 |
[1:18:04] | As you can see, | 看到了吧 |
[1:18:05] | We are loading my nanomite warheads into the high-v missiles. | 我们正在把我的弹头装入高V导弹 |
[1:18:09] | Once at maximum velocity, mach 5, | 一旦达到最高速度 5马赫 |
[1:18:12] | Not even the joes have the technology to catch them. | 特种部队追踪到也无济于事 |
[1:18:16] | So, who’s this? Another recruit? | 这是谁 另一个新兵吗 |
[1:18:20] | Albeit a rather unwilling one. | 虽然他本人很不情愿 |
[1:18:22] | I’ll prepare him for the procedure. | 我会为他开始准备程序的 |
[1:18:46] | All teams, listen up, this is General Hawk. | 所有部队听命 我是霍克将军 |
[1:18:48] | The mission is a go. I say again, the mission is a go. | 此次任务必须一气呵成 强调一遍 一气呵成 |
[1:18:52] | Good luck, joes. | 特种部队 祝你们好运 |
[1:19:24] | – The teams have been deployed, sir. – Get me a satellite uplink. | -队伍已经开始行动 -替我接通卫星指挥中心 |
[1:19:26] | I wanna see everything that’s going on down there. | 下面发生的任何情况我都要看到 |
[1:19:42] | You picking up anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[1:19:43] | Negative. There’s nothing on the scanner. | 不可能 扫描器上没有任何显示 |
[1:19:58] | – Nice shooting. – Thank you. | -射得很准 -谢谢 |
[1:20:01] | We’re a long way from Miami. | 我们离迈阿密很远啊 |
[1:20:05] | That’s a night raven. They actually built one. | 夜渡鸦战机 他们真的造了一架 |
[1:20:08] | Looks fast. That Mccullen got some gadgets. | 会飞很快吧 麦卡伦还有点家底的 |
[1:20:12] | MARS industries manufactures 70% of all arms on this planet. | 地球上70%的武器由马尔斯产业制造 |
[1:20:17] | 70% 70%. | |
[1:20:20] | Did you know that, Duke? | 你知道吗 公爵 |
[1:20:24] | There are two sides to Mccullen’s operation, the sword and the shield. | 麦卡伦的业务分为两块 矛和盾 |
[1:20:29] | The sword creates and sells weaponry. | 矛这一块制造并销售攻击武器 |
[1:20:32] | The shield creates defensive technology, like high-tech bunkers, | 盾这块研发防御科技 像高科技地堡 |
[1:20:35] | Which are supposed to protect one from | 可以用来保护那些受到 |
[1:20:38] | Anything from a nuclear blast to a nanomite warhead. | 核爆炸甚至是纳米弹头威胁的物种 |
[1:20:41] | Unfortunately, the bunker in which I took shelter was just a prototype. | 不幸的是 起保护作用的地堡仅仅是雏形 |
[1:20:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:21:02] | Rex? | 雷克斯 |
[1:21:04] | You son of a bitch! Ana buried you! | 你个狗娘养的 安娜还埋葬了你 |
[1:21:07] | Moving ceremony, I’m sure. | 场面一定很感人 |
[1:21:09] | The three-volley salute. | 三次鸣枪致意 |
[1:21:11] | Boots on the ground. A folded flag in her arms. | 陆军整齐列队 她怀中抱着叠好的国旗 |
[1:21:14] | Why? Why didn’t you just come in? | 为什么 为什么你不走出那间屋子 |
[1:21:17] | Because I discovered something. | 因为我发现了一些东西 |
[1:21:23] | … subject number 23. | 第23号样本 |
[1:21:27] | This will only hurt a little. | 只会有一点疼 |
[1:21:29] | What comes next, more so. | 接着疼痛加剧 |
[1:21:32] | Listen, Mindbender, do whatever it takes. | 无论如何都要把实验进行下去 摧心魔 |
[1:21:34] | So will I. | 我也会支持你 |
[1:21:36] | Remember, science requires sacrifice. | 记住 为了科学 牺牲在所难免 |
[1:21:40] | – It’s beautiful, isn’t it? – Stay where you are! | -很壮观吧 -站住别动 |
[1:21:44] | Are you going to shoot me? | 你要向我开枪吗 |
[1:21:48] | These aren’t chemical or nuclear, are they? | 这些不是化学或核武器吧 |
[1:21:51] | No. | 不是 |
[1:21:53] | They’re something much, much better. | 远比那些棒得多 |
[1:21:55] | It is beautiful. | 太赞了 |
[1:21:59] | Nanomites, it’s beyond… | 纳米虫 超乎想象 |
[1:22:01] | It’s light years ahead of what anyone else is doing in the field. | 这门技术简直无人能及 |
[1:22:04] | Proximity alert. | 警报 |
[1:22:06] | Aerial attack imminent. | 空袭将至 |
[1:22:08] | All personnel to the bunker. | 所有人员避入地堡 |
[1:22:14] | Come on. come on! Wait,what… | 快 快啊 等等 |
[1:22:17] | What are you doing? Don’t close that. Don’t… | 你想干嘛 别关门 |
[1:22:21] | If we live, I’ll show you everything. | 如果能活命 我就告诉你一切 |
[1:22:29] | We survived that blast, somewhat. | 我们在爆炸中奇迹般地活了下来 |
[1:22:33] | And Dr. Mindbender and I escaped with his research, | 摧心魔博士和我带着研究逃了出来 |
[1:22:36] | Which I perfected and | 我对此进行了完善 |
[1:22:38] | Which you will now experience first-hand. | 现在让你亲自感受一下 |
[1:22:41] | Does Ana know about this? About you? | 安娜知道吗 她知道你还活着吗 |
[1:22:43] | No, and she never will. | 不 永远不会 |
[1:22:48] | Commence the launch sequence. | 准备发射 |
[1:22:50] | Commencing launch sequence, t-minus | 准备发射 进入倒计时 |
[1:22:52] | 4 3 2 1 Four, three, two, one. | |
[1:22:56] | Ignite primary engines. | 点燃主引擎 |
[1:22:59] | We have ignition. | 点火发射 |
[1:23:06] | They’re launching the missiles! | 他们在发射导弹 |
[1:23:44] | We lost the Beijing missile. | 北京导弹发射失败 |
[1:23:46] | Warhead three is down, sir. | 三号导弹被击落 长官 |
[1:23:48] | – Alert all defenses. – Yes, sir. | -打开所有防御 -是 长官 |
[1:23:50] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:24:03] | What about the other two? | 另外两枚怎么办 |
[1:24:04] | We gotta find the kill switches. | 得找到清除装置才行 |
[1:24:05] | They’re already way too far out of range. | 已经太远了 |
[1:24:06] | Somebody has to get up there and shoot those things down. | 得有人上天击落导弹 |
[1:24:09] | Well, I guess that’s me. | 让我来吧 |
[1:24:13] | – Sir. – What is it? | -总统先生 -什么事 |
[1:24:15] | Stratcom is tracking three warheads | 北极冰冠刚发射了三枚导弹 |
[1:24:16] | That have just launched off the polar icecap. | 战略指挥部正在追踪 |
[1:24:19] | One was downed immediately. | 有一枚已被击落 |
[1:24:20] | The other two are currently entering the upper atmosphere. | 另外两枚正进入高层大气 |
[1:24:22] | We need to get you down to the bunker, sir. | 得将您转移到安全地带 |
[1:24:23] | Well, they haven’t made any demands. What’s their plan? | 他们没提出任何要求 搞什么鬼 |
[1:24:28] | I love this, it’s very cool. | 很酷 我喜欢 |
[1:24:31] | – Yeah, but can you fly it? – I can fly anything. | -是很酷 可你会开吗 -我啥都能开 |
[1:24:33] | You just find a way to guide me to those warheads. | 你只要指引我找到弹头就行 |
[1:24:36] | – Right. Ripcord… – Yeah? | -好的 开伞索 -什么事 |
[1:24:41] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[1:24:43] | – Hey, do me a favor. – Yeah? | -帮个忙 -怎么说 |
[1:24:45] | – Save Duke. – You got it. | -救公爵 -没问题 |
[1:24:56] | – Let’s go! – Come on. | -咱们上 -来吧 |
[1:25:09] | The floor is pressure-plated and laser-protected. | 地板有感压装置和激光保护 |
[1:25:12] | Anything larger than a quarter that touches that floor gets fried. | 任何过大的物体一接触就会烤焦 |
[1:25:18] | You left me for dead, Duke, and look at me. | 公爵 你竟然见死不救 看着我 |
[1:25:23] | Now you’ll know what it’s like to be a monster. | 现在就让你尝尝变成怪物的滋味 |
[1:25:33] | – We don’t have much time. – Ana? | -我们得抓紧时间 -安娜? |
[1:25:45] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[1:25:48] | – Ana! – Security, to the operating chamber! | -安娜 -警卫 到实验舱来 |
[1:25:51] | – Rex! – I press this, she dies. | -雷克斯 -只要我轻轻一按 她就没命 |
[1:25:54] | – You did this to your own sister! – I loved my sister. | -你竟然对自己的亲姐姐下毒手 -我爱我姐姐 |
[1:25:57] | Do you have any idea the state | 你可知道她失去我时有多痛苦 |
[1:25:59] | She was in with me dead, you gone? | 而你却闪得无影无踪 |
[1:26:02] | Have you ever felt truly alone? | 你可曾有过真正的孤独? |
[1:26:06] | I gave her a way to deal with the pain. | 是我找到给她疗伤的方法 |
[1:26:08] | I gave her purpose. | 是我给了她新的人生目标 |
[1:26:10] | You could have stopped all of this | 你本可以结束这一切 |
[1:26:12] | Just by letting her know you were alive! | 只要告诉她你还活着 |
[1:26:13] | Science requires sacrifice. | 为了科学 牺牲在所难免 |
[1:26:16] | All she’s done was because of you! | 都怪你 她才变成这样 |
[1:26:18] | And because of you, Duke. you abandoned her. | 公爵 都怪你 你抛弃了她 |
[1:26:21] | – Let’s not forget that point. – I’m gonna kill you, Rex. | -别忘了这点 -雷克斯 我要杀了你 |
[1:26:29] | – Is she still alive? – For now. | -她还活着吗 -目前是 |
[1:26:31] | I thought we had complete control. | 我还以为能完全操控 |
[1:26:33] | You said this couldn’t happen. | 你说过这种事绝不会发生的 |
[1:26:34] | I didn’t think it could. | 我也没想到 |
[1:26:35] | I’ve never seen anyone override the programming, | 我从没见过有人能摆脱操控 |
[1:26:37] | Even momentarily. | 哪怕是暂时的也不行 |
[1:26:39] | She did this for him. | 她竟为了他而这么做 |
[1:26:41] | The pain must have been excruciating. | 一定是太痛苦了 |
[1:26:53] | What you’ll have to do is to | 你要做的就是 |
[1:26:56] | Rewire the laser panel’s brain by carefully | 小心翼翼地将激光板重新接线 |
[1:27:01] | – Or you can just stab it. – This is Scarlett. We’re in. | -你刺下也行 -我是红发女 我们进去了 |
[1:27:04] | Deploy the sharcs! | 战舰出动 |
[1:27:06] | Detaching Sharcs 1-3… | 1-3号出动 |
[1:27:07] | Detaching Sharcs Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta. | 阿尔法 布拉沃 查理和德尔塔号出动 |
[1:27:10] | – Full speed ahead. – Detaching sharcs. | -全速前进 -战舰出动 |
[1:27:13] | Sharcs Victor, Franklin, tango into flanking positions. | 胜利号和富兰克林号 从侧面攻击 |
[1:27:16] | All right, boys. Attack formation. | 好的 兄弟们 呈攻击队形 |
[1:27:32] | Fan out. Wait until the joes break formation. | 等他们分散后以扇形队形散开 |
[1:27:35] | Stay tight. Here they come. | 注意 他们来了 |
[1:28:00] | – Fire up the pulse cannon! – We’re on it, sir. | -启动脉冲加农炮 -是 长官 |
[1:28:06] | – I’ll do it! – Put it down! | -再动我就按了 -快放下 |
[1:28:07] | Your choice, Duke. | 公爵 你看着办吧 |
[1:28:10] | Charging pulse cannon. | 启动脉冲加农炮 |
[1:28:24] | Everybody stay tight on the enemy craft. | 大伙注意敌舰 |
[1:28:26] | Don’t let that cannon catch you out in the open. | 别让加农炮击中了 |
[1:28:28] | Bogey at 10 o’clock. | 柏忌 注意10点钟方向 |
[1:28:29] | I’m hit! I’m hit! I’m hit! | 我被击中了 |
[1:28:32] | Missile 2, all telemetry and propulsion systems nominal. | 2号导弹 所有遥测和推进系统运作正常 |
[1:29:04] | – Ripcord, can you hear me? – Loud and clear, buddy. | -开伞索 能听见吗 -一清二楚 哥们 |
[1:29:06] | Doing mach 6 and loving it! | 速度6马赫 棒极了 |
[1:29:09] | Come on, girl. Time to show me what you got. | 来吧宝贝 让我看看你的本事 |
[1:29:14] | Okay, Rip, I have the coordinates of the other two warheads. | 开伞索 我找到两枚导弹的方位了 |
[1:29:17] | The closest target is Moscow. you’ll have to hit that one first. | 最近的一枚直指莫斯科 你得先干掉它 |
[1:29:20] | Target two is Washington. | 另外一枚指向华盛顿 |
[1:29:25] | You’ll be safe down in this bunker, sir. | 总统大人 您在这里会安全的 |
[1:29:27] | – How soon before it strikes the city? – Seventeen minutes, sir. | -导弹多久打过来? -还有17分钟 |
[1:29:30] | – It’s all up to the joes now. – Please hurry, Mr. president. | -现在全靠特种部队了 -总统 请您快点 |
[1:29:32] | We need to get you buttoned up. | 我们得确保您的安全 |
[1:29:52] | General Hawk, we’ve lost our engines. | 报告霍克将军 引擎受创 |
[1:29:53] | We’re completely disabled. | 潜艇瘫痪 |
[1:29:55] | Somebody take out that damn cannon. | 快找人把那该死的加农炮干掉 |
[1:29:57] | There’s 200 Joes on that sub. | 潜艇里有200名特种兵 |
[1:29:58] | We’re on it, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:29:59] | All right, Snake, the cannon control room should be right there, | 蛇眼 那应该是炮台控制室 |
[1:30:02] | Where all the laser conduits converge. | 就在激光线管聚集的地方 |
[1:30:05] | Did you think she loved you? | 你以为她爱你吗 |
[1:30:06] | Did you imagine your life with her? | 你想和她在一起吗 |
[1:30:09] | All I know is, neither one of you deserve her. | 我只知道 你们都配不上她 |
[1:30:11] | – That’s it. She dies! – Don’t do it, Rex! | -得了 让她去死吧 -不要啊 雷克斯 |
[1:30:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:30:30] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你出去 |
[1:30:33] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:30:35] | You’re coming with me. | 快跟我走 |
[1:30:53] | Ripcord, the Moscow missile will impact in four minutes. | 开伞索 离导弹击中莫斯科还剩4分钟 |
[1:30:56] | All right, I got a visual on it. | 我看到它了 |
[1:30:58] | Dead ahead. | 就在正前方 |
[1:31:00] | You have to knock it down before it re-enters the atmosphere. | 你得在它重入大气层前干掉它 |
[1:31:03] | If those nanomites hit the ground, it’s all over. | 如果让它撞地就玩完了 |
[1:31:04] | They’ll destroy the whole city. | 整个城市将会生灵涂炭 |
[1:31:06] | Houston, we have a problem. | 休斯顿 有麻烦了 |
[1:31:07] | The fire controls are not in here. | 这里没有射击装置 |
[1:31:09] | What do you mean, not in there? | 那里没有 是什么意思 |
[1:31:11] | I mean, I don’t see them anywhere. | 我找不到射击装置 |
[1:31:14] | It must be voice-activated. | 那一定是声控的 |
[1:31:15] | Okay. Fire! | 好吧 开火 |
[1:31:18] | Shoot! Blast away! Bust a cap! | 射击 轰炸 放炮 |
[1:31:23] | – Nothing’s happening! – I bet it’s in a different language. | -没动静啊 -我敢说得用别的语言控制 |
[1:31:26] | Wait a minute, Mccullen is Scottish. | 等等 麦卡伦是苏格兰人 |
[1:31:28] | Maybe the plane responds to Celtic. | 或许用凯尔特语会有所反应 |
[1:31:29] | – Try teine. – What? | -试试teine -什么 |
[1:31:33] | – Teine. It’s Celt, Scottish for fire. – Okay, got it. | -Teine是凯尔特语 意为开火 -好的 明白 |
[1:31:45] | Nice going, ace. You just saved Moscow. | 干得好 高手 你拯救了莫斯科 |
[1:31:48] | Just doing my job. now guide me to Washington. | 分内之事 现在领我去华盛顿吧 |
[1:31:57] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks, that’s great news. I’ll let him know. | 谢谢 是个好消息 我会告诉他的 |
[1:32:00] | Sir, one of the joes shot down | 总统先生 其中一名特种兵 |
[1:32:02] | The warhead heading for Moscow. | 干掉了射向莫斯科的导弹 |
[1:32:03] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:32:09] | What are you doing? Oh, my god! | 你在干什么 上帝啊 |
[1:32:17] | It’s done. | 搞定 |
[1:32:31] | Hello, Mr. president. | 你好 总统先生 |
[1:32:33] | Mr. Mccullen sends his regards. | 麦卡伦先生派我来问候一声 |
[1:32:36] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[1:32:39] | So, that’s what this is all about. | 原来是这么回事 |
[1:32:43] | All right. Keep tight, boys. | 保持警惕 兄弟们 |
[1:32:45] | All guns on that cannon. Torpedoes away! | 一起向炮台开火 发射水雷 |
[1:33:00] | I’ve just lost my wingman. | 我失去了一名僚机飞行员 |
[1:33:01] | Retargeting joe submarine. | 重新瞄准特种部队潜艇 |
[1:33:06] | I’ve got a shot. | 让你尝尝我的子弹 |
[1:33:28] | Pulse cannon fault. Pulse cannon fault. | 脉冲加农炮故障 脉冲加农炮故障 |
[1:33:32] | Cannon now offline. | 加农炮停止运作 |
[1:33:44] | The whole damn system’s down. | 整个系统都停止了 |
[1:33:46] | I’m trying to bring it back online. | 我尝试让它重启 |
[1:33:55] | Now you die. | 这次你死定了 |
[1:34:19] | Launch immediately. | 快起航 |
[1:34:20] | – Chart a course up to the ice pack. – Yes, sir. | -往冰冠方向开 -是 长官 |
[1:34:38] | We gotta go after Rex and Mccullen. | 我们得追上雷克斯和麦卡伦 |
[1:34:39] | How could it be Rex? | 怎么会是雷克斯呢 |
[1:34:42] | Hey, Scarlett, it’s Duke! | 快瞧红发女 是公爵 |
[1:34:44] | – He looks fine. – But what’s he doing with her? | -他安然无恙 -可他怎么会和她在一起 |
[1:34:58] | Okay, we got a track on Mccullen’s sub. | 好 我们跟上了麦卡伦的潜艇 |
[1:34:59] | He’s headed up into the ice pack. | 他往冰冠方向去了 |
[1:35:04] | Duke, behind us! | 公爵 小心后面 |
[1:35:09] | Looks like they’re onto us. | 似乎被他们盯上了 |
[1:35:10] | Ana, shoot those guys. | 安娜 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[1:35:11] | Love to. | 正合我意 |
[1:35:56] | When our master was killed, | 师傅被杀之后 |
[1:35:58] | You took a vow of silence. | 你发誓从此静默 |
[1:36:01] | Now you will die without a word. | 这次就让你死得心服口服 |
[1:36:07] | All right, the second one in my sights. | 我看到第二枚导弹了 |
[1:36:10] | Okay, Rip, you only got 30 seconds | 开伞索 你只有30秒时间干掉它 |
[1:36:11] | Before it enters the lower atmosphere. | 30秒之后 导弹将进入低层大气 |
[1:36:26] | I got you! Teine! | 瞄到你了 开火 |
[1:36:33] | Target missed | 目标未击中 |
[1:36:35] | Ripcord, you missed. | 开伞索 你没打中 |
[1:36:36] | The warhead has entered the lower atmosphere. | 导弹进入低层大气 |
[1:36:38] | I know, I know! I’m on it, I’m on it! | 我知道 正在追呢 |
[1:36:44] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:36:47] | – I can’t shake these guys. – Duke, I’m out! | -这帮家伙真够难缠 -公爵 没弹了 |
[1:36:50] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 好吧 看看有哪些武器 |
[1:36:51] | Black ray, eliminator, l.a.w. | 黑射线水雷 终结炮 激光炮 |
[1:36:52] | Laser artillery weapon. that sounds good. | 激光炮 听起来不错 |
[1:37:01] | – Scarlett! – Hey, Duke! | -红发女 -公爵 |
[1:37:03] | I’m going after Mccullen and Rex. | 我在追麦卡伦和雷克斯 |
[1:37:04] | You guys better get the hell out of there. | 你们最好离开那儿 |
[1:37:05] | I can’t. Rip has one more warhead to take down. | 不行 还得等开伞索干掉一枚导弹 |
[1:37:07] | Rip, where is he? | 开伞索 他在哪里 |
[1:37:16] | The missile’s just gone drone. | 导弹刚完成分离 |
[1:37:17] | It’s going in for the kill! | 正直奔目标而去 |
[1:38:20] | Sir, there’s a hostile mantis craft coming up behind us. | 长官 有艘敌舰紧跟而来 |
[1:38:23] | – Seal the door. – Yes, sir. | -关门 -是 长官 |
[1:38:31] | There you are. | 总算追上你了 |
[1:38:42] | One got through. I hit them! | 有一枚进去击中了 |
[1:38:47] | Duke! They’re back! | 公爵 他们又跟来了 |
[1:38:52] | Going hot in three, two, one. | 开火倒计时3 2 1 |
[1:39:07] | There’s gotta be another way around to Rex and Mccullen. | 肯定还有条道能追上他们 |
[1:39:10] | Charting new course for alternate route. | 正在另选路线 |
[1:39:21] | Twenty seconds until impact. | 离击中目标还有20秒 |
[1:39:23] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[1:39:28] | You’re too close, Rip! Back off! | 开伞索 你靠得太近了 往后退 |
[1:39:29] | Actually, I think I’m just about close enough. | 事实上 我觉得刚刚好 |
[1:39:37] | Teine! | 开火 |
[1:39:51] | He’s taking the nanomites back into the upper atmosphere. | 他正把纳米虫带回高层大气 |
[1:40:03] | Ripcord, get out of that plane! | 开伞索 快离开飞机 |
[1:40:05] | Almost there! | 快到了 |
[1:40:10] | Eject, Ripcord, eject! | 开伞索 跳机逃生 快 |
[1:40:22] | He did it. He actually did it. | 他办到了 他真的办到了 |
[1:40:25] | Ripcord? | 开伞索? |
[1:40:28] | Ripcord? | 开伞索? |
[1:40:32] | Ripcord! | 开伞索 |
[1:40:33] | Didn’t I ask you not to yell at me? | 我不是说过别对我喊的吗 |
[1:40:38] | Everybody, listen up! | 大家都听好了 |
[1:40:40] | We still have a lot of joes out there in harm’s way. | 还有很多弟兄身处险境 |
[1:40:42] | Let’s bring them home. | 一起把他们救回来 |
[1:40:47] | – Did it work? – Yes, yes, it worked. | -成功了吗 -是的 成功了 |
[1:40:51] | Good. because I think I’m about to get arrested, again. | 很好 因为我又要被捕了 |
[1:40:56] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:40:57] | – Hey, hey, same team, same team! – Hands up! | -自己人 自己人 -举起手来 |
[1:40:59] | Same team. | 自己人 |
[1:41:01] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:41:08] | – What’s our status? – We’ve lost aft thrusters and the sonar. | -情况如何 -后置喷射推进器和声纳故障 |
[1:41:11] | – We’re running blind. – Kill them. Kill all the joes. | -辨不清方向了 -杀了他们 杀光特种部队 |
[1:41:15] | – Detonate the ice pack. – Right away, sir. | -炸掉冰冠 -马上执行 长官 |
[1:41:26] | They’re telling the other ships to abort. | 敌方下令战舰停止攻击 |
[1:41:28] | He’s gonna blow the ice pack. | 他要炸毁冰冠 |
[1:41:29] | This is Duke calling all joes. | 我是公爵 呼叫所有弟兄 |
[1:41:31] | The ice pack’s coming down! | 冰冠要倒啦 |
[1:41:32] | – There’s a ton of steel and ice headed your way! – What? | -重物要压下来了 -什么 |
[1:41:38] | Everybody, pull back! pull back now! | 大家撤退 快撤退 |
[1:41:47] | Door! the door, the door! get the door! | 往门那边跑 快 |
[1:41:53] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[1:42:02] | Ana, we could get out of here right now, | 安娜 我们可以趁机离开 |
[1:42:03] | Free and clear, safe and sound. | 自由自在 平安无事 |
[1:42:08] | – Let’s get them. – That’s my girl. | -逮住他们 -不愧是我的女人 |
[1:42:24] | This is cutting it close, Duke. | 公爵 离目标越来越近了 |
[1:42:26] | I’m not letting those two get away. | 我不会让他们逃掉的 |
[1:42:30] | Come on, guys, get out of there! | 弟兄们 快离开那儿 |
[1:42:40] | Snake! | 蛇眼 |
[1:43:21] | This is Scarlett. we’re all clear. | 我是红发女 搞定 |
[1:43:23] | This is Duke. We’re clear, too. | 我是公爵 我们也搞定了 |
[1:43:24] | Yo, joe! | 特种部队万岁 |
[1:43:51] | Now that we have a moment to ourselves, | 既然现在只有我们俩 |
[1:43:54] | – I’ve designed something especially for you, James. – No! | -詹姆斯 我特为你定制了一剂 -不 |
[1:44:00] | This will only hurt a little. | 只会有丁点痛感 |
[1:44:04] | What comes next, more so. | 接下来 疼痛加剧 |
[1:44:13] | Nanomites, perfect little healers. | 纳米虫 绝佳良剂 |
[1:44:29] | I’ve finally taken my place in a long line of Mccullens. | 我终于继承了麦卡伦家族的遗志 |
[1:44:33] | James Mccullen is no more. | 詹姆斯·麦卡伦已不复存在 |
[1:44:36] | Now you are Destro. | 从现在起 你叫迪斯特罗 |
[1:44:42] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了些什么? |
[1:44:52] | The time has come for the cobra to rise up and reveal himself. | 眼镜蛇苏醒和崛起的时代已经到来 |
[1:45:00] | You will call me commander. | 叫我指挥官 |
[1:45:16] | This is Captain Duke Hauser, prepare to be boarded. | 我是公爵·豪瑟上校 准备登船 |
[1:45:21] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:45:24] | You are relentless, Duke. I’ll give you that much. | 公爵 你个冷血动物 |
[1:45:29] | And what’s to stop me from blowing you out of the water? | 你凭什么阻止得了我 |
[1:45:33] | Self-preservation. I’m taking you in, Rex. | 自我防卫 你被拘捕了 雷克斯 |
[1:45:40] | You and what army? | 就凭你单枪匹马吗 |
[1:45:43] | My army. | 军队伺候 |
[1:46:01] | You know, Duke, this has only just begun. | 公爵 一切才刚刚开始 |
[1:46:10] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我等着呢 |
[1:46:24] | I’ve never seen encoding like this. | 从没见过这种编码 |
[1:46:26] | I mean, physically, she’s fine, | 论身体而言 她很好 |
[1:46:27] | But when Rex programmed them, | 可一旦雷克斯编了码 |
[1:46:28] | He sure didn’t want them taken out. | 他就不希望它们被取出来 |
[1:46:30] | So there’s nothing you can do for her? | 你也无能为力吗 |
[1:46:31] | It’ll take some time, but we’ll take them out. | 需要点时间 但我们会把它们取出来的 |
[1:46:39] | Till we get those things out of your head, | 从你脑子里取出这些东西前 |
[1:46:41] | Looks like you’re gonna be seeing a lot of me around here. | 你会经常在这里见到我 |
[1:46:43] | You can’t save me, Duke. | 公爵 你帮不了我 |
[1:46:45] | No one can, not after all I’ve done. | 我干了这么多坏事 没人能帮得了我 |
[1:46:48] | Look, that wasn’t you. | 听着 那人不是你 |
[1:46:52] | I’m not giving up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[1:47:28] | Man, we look good. | 我们看起来帅呆了 |
[1:47:30] | Yeah, well, you better get used to it. | 你最好能习惯 |
[1:47:31] | Heavy duty thinks you guys ought to stick around permanently. | 艰巨的任务等着你们 |
[1:47:34] | So, you’re asking us, right? | 你是在恳请我们吗 |
[1:47:35] | Yeah, ’cause he didn’t sound like he was asking. | 听起来不像是恳请 |
[1:47:37] | ‘Cause you gotta be asked to join the G.I. Joes. | 总得请我们入伍吧 |
[1:47:38] | I’m asking. | 我恳请你们入伍 |
[1:47:40] | Well, I’m in. | 那我就加入吧 |
[1:47:41] | – How do you feel about this? – I feel very emotional. | -感觉如何 -激情澎湃 |
[1:47:46] | All joes mobilize and ready check for operation mongoose. | 所有人员动身准备 猫鼬计划 |
[1:47:50] | All ground transports, rendezvous at Base Brothers Grimm. | 所有地面运输在格林兄弟基地集合 |
[1:47:53] | All howler hunters will rendezvous at Base Roman Ruin. | 所有战机在罗马废墟基地集合 |
[1:47:56] | Good luck, joes. | 好运 弟兄们 |
[1:48:29] | – Mr. president, it’s good to see you. – Thank you. and you. | -总统先生 很高兴见到您 -谢谢 我也是 |
[1:48:32] | – It’s nice to have you back safely, sir. – Thank you. | -很高兴您能平安归来 -谢谢 |
[1:48:34] | – John. – Welcome back, sir. | -约翰 -欢迎您回来 |
[1:48:35] | Thank you. Thank you all so much. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |