| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [00:05] | We just broke up. | 我们分手了 我们刚刚分手了 | 
| [00:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不能理解 | 
| [00:10] | We went to dinner, and then we walked by the bonfire… | 我们去吃晚饭,然后走过篝火 | 
| [00:14] | but it wasn’t lit. | 但篝火没有点着 | 
| [00:15] | So we went to this junkyard, and we sat in this car and… Oh, God! | 所以我们去了废车场, 我们就坐在车里…哦天 | 
| [00:19] | – What? – I forgot your meatball in the car. | – 怎么了? – 我把你的肉圆忘车上了 | 
| [00:22] | Honey, forget it. | 宝贝, 别去管它 | 
| [00:24] | I can’t believe I left your meatball in the car. | 真不敢相信 我竟然把肉圆忘在车上了 | 
| [00:26] | Okay, come on. | 好了好了, 过来 | 
| [00:28] | After I told the waiter to wrap it up and everything. | 我让服务员把肉圆和所有东西包好以后 | 
| [00:31] | And everyone was like, ‘What do you want with one meatball?’ | 每个人都好象在跟我说: “你要一个肉圆来做什么?” | 
| [00:34] | I said, ‘It’s a mother-daughter thing. ‘ | 我说: “这是母女之间的事.” | 
| [00:36] | I’m sure he thought I was nuts, but he was so nice. | 他肯定觉得我是怪人,但他人真好 | 
| [00:39] | And he did it anyway. | 他不管怎样还是照做了 | 
| [00:41] | He brought one of those little tinfoil swans or a duck… | 他带了一块锡纸包好的鹅肉或鸭肉 | 
| [00:44] | or some kind of bird and then I left it in the car. | 或者是其他什么禽类 可我却把它忘车上了 | 
| [00:48] | Forget about the meatball. Just tell me what happened. | 别去管肉圆了 就告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [00:51] | He just broke up with me. | 他就是跟我分手了 | 
| [00:52] | This doesn’t make any sense. This is Dean we’re talking about. | 这不合情理 我们在谈的这个人是Dean | 
| [00:56] | He’s crazy about you. He calls 25 times a day. | 他这么热恋你 一天打25个电话过来 | 
| [00:58] | The cover of his notebook is one step away from stalker material. | 他笔记本的封面 差点就是跟踪女孩者的案例了 | 
| [01:02] | – I have to go to bed. – Wait. | – 我要去睡了 – 等等 | 
| [01:04] | – Take me through the night step by step. – Why? | – 带我一起慢慢入睡 – 为什么? | 
| [01:06] | So I can help decipher what happened here. | 这样我就能弄清楚到底发生什么事了 | 
| [01:08] | We broke up. He didn’t wanna be my boyfriend anymore, end of story. | 发生的事就是我们分手了 他不想再做我的男朋友了。故事结束 | 
| [01:12] | – So not end of story. – Yes, it is. | – 故事没结束 – 结束了 | 
| [01:14] | He did not plan a romantic evening complete with dinner… | 他不可能这样计划一个 浪漫夜晚:一起吃晚饭 | 
| [01:17] | and a junkyard which we’ll get back to later… | 一起去废车场,回来这么晚 | 
| [01:19] | – and then suddenly decide to dump you. – How do you know? | – 然后突然就决定跟你分手 – 你怎么知道? | 
| [01:22] | I’ve read every Nancy Drew mystery, the one about the Amish country, twice. | 每个Nancy Drew神话故事我都读过 Amish国的故事还读过两遍 | 
| [01:25] | I know there’s more to the story. | 我知道还有些事你瞒着我 | 
| [01:27] | – What are you doing? – Getting rid of all his stuff. | – 你在干吗? – 把他的东西都扔掉 | 
| [01:30] | – What stuff? – Everything he gave me and touched. | – 什么东西? – 一切他给我的还有他碰过的东西 | 
| [01:33] | Everything he looked at. | 一切他看到过的东西 | 
| [01:34] | Will you just calm down for just one second? | 你能不能冷静下来? 就一秒钟 | 
| [01:36] | He doesn’t wanna be my boyfriend, fine. | 他不想做我男朋友, 好 | 
| [01:38] | Okay, it will be fine, but… | OK,是会好的,可… | 
| [01:40] | – What? – Mine. | – 怎么? – 这是我的 | 
| [01:42] | – Is there someone else? – No. | – 他有别人了? – 不是 | 
| [01:45] | – Is he moving? – No. | – 他要搬走了? – 不是 | 
| [01:47] | Is he dying? Did his football team lose a game? | 他要死了? 他足球踢输了? | 
| [01:50] | – What? – It’s happened. | – 什么? – 这经常发生的 | 
| [01:52] | – Did he try something? – What? | – 他企图要做什么吗? – 什么? | 
| [01:56] | – Did he want to… – What? | – 他想要… – 什么? | 
| [01:58] | Did he want to go faster than you? | 他想要强迫你? | 
| [02:01] | – God, no! – Okay, I’m sorry. | – 天, 不是! – 哦, 对不起 | 
| [02:03] | You’re just not giving me much to go off of here. | 你没有给我足够的提示 | 
| [02:06] | That’s your fancy dress that I made for you. | 那是我给你做的漂亮裙子 | 
| [02:08] | That I wore to a dance that I went to with him. | 我跟他一起去舞会穿的 | 
| [02:12] | The sweater’s brand-new. | 那件毛衣是全新的 | 
| [02:13] | – He saw me in it yesterday and liked it. – Then he’s got good taste. | – 他昨天见过的, 还很喜欢 – 他品位不错 | 
| [02:17] | He said it brought out the blue in my eyes. | 他说这件毛衣 让我的眼睛看起来显得更蓝了 | 
| [02:19] | Then he’s gay. | 那他是同性恋 | 
| [02:20] | – You’re not funny and it goes. – I’m a little funny. | – 你一点也不有趣 – 我还蛮有趣的 | 
| [02:23] | If you throw away everything he saw you wear… | 要是你把所有见过的都扔掉 | 
| [02:25] | you’re gonna be walking around in a towel. | 你就只好裹着毛巾上街了 | 
| [02:28] | Colonel Clucker? Are you serious? He has been with you since you were four. | Colonel Clucker(卡通鸡)? 你是认真的? 他从你4岁开始就一直在你身边 | 
| [02:32] | The first time Dean came over, he picked it up. | Dean第一次来的时候, 捡起过它 | 
| [02:35] | That’s not the Colonel’s fault. | 那不是Colonel的错啊 | 
| [02:36] | He was sitting, minding his own business, and a guy picks him up. | 他就坐在那里, 做自己的事情 然后一个男人走过来把它捡起来 | 
| [02:39] | What’s a stuffed bird to do? | 这关一只毛绒玩具什么事啊 | 
| [02:40] | I don’t want to joke about this, not now. | 我不想开玩笑, 现在不想 | 
| [02:43] | Here, I don’t want to look at that anymore. | 拿着,我不想再看到它 | 
| [02:47] | – I’ll put it away. – No, take it out of the house. | – 我会把它拿走的 – 不, 扔到房子外面去 | 
| [02:50] | Throw it in a dumpster, burn it, I don’t care. I want it gone. | 扔到垃圾桶里去, 烧了它 我不管, 我要它消失 | 
| [02:57] | Someday when this is all in the past… | 有一天当这些都会过去… | 
| [02:59] | you may be sorry you don’t have those things. | 你会后悔失去这些东西的 | 
| [03:01] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎,我不在乎! | 
| [03:03] | – Okay, fine. It’s gone. – Thank you. | – 好吧,让它们都消失 – 谢谢 | 
| [03:07] | I’ll take care of it, and you go to bed. Get some rest. | 我来搞定,你去睡觉,休息一下 | 
| [03:10] | Maybe you’ll feel more like talking in the morning. | 也许明早你就愿意跟我谈了 | 
| [03:13] | Honey, good night. | 宝贝,晚安 | 
| [03:20] | – Mom. – Yeah. | – 妈 – 嗯 | 
| [03:22] | Far, far away from the house, okay? | 离房子远远的, OK? | 
| [03:24] | – Hey, it sleeps with the fishes. – Thank you. | – 嘿, 让它跟鱼一起睡 – 谢谢 | 
| [04:51] | Mom, get up. | 妈, 起来! | 
| [04:55] | – Rory, what’s the matter? – Nothing. I just want to get started. | – Rory, 什么事啊? – 没什么, 我只是想重新开始 | 
| [04:58] | I listed all the things we say we’re gonna do on weekends… | 我把所有我们说好 周末要做的事都列出了… | 
| [05:01] | but when it comes around… | 但周末一到 | 
| [05:03] | you say they’re too boring to actually do on a weekend day. | 你就说周末做这些事太没劲 | 
| [05:05] | Then you say we’ll do them during the week which, of course, we never do. | 然后你就说我们平时再做 当然我们实际上从来都没做 | 
| [05:10] | I think we should get them all out of the way today once and for all. | 我觉得我们应该 今天就把这些事都做好 | 
| [05:14] | And to make it interesting, we should come up with a reward system. | 为了做起来有干劲 我们应该弄个奖励机制 | 
| [05:18] | So once we’re done with everything on the list… | 所以一旦完成清单上的事情 | 
| [05:20] | we could go get manicures. | 我们就去做美甲 | 
| [05:22] | Or we could go to that Swiss place for fondue for dinner… | 要么去瑞士餐厅吃奶酪火锅 | 
| [05:26] | or we could stuff our purses full of Sour Patch Kids and Milk Duds… | 要么去买一大堆Sour Patch Kids 和Milk Duds(两种糖果)塞满包包 | 
| [05:30] | and go see the Stars Hollow elementary school production… | 然后去看Stars Hollow小学的演出 | 
| [05:33] | of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? | “谁怕弗吉尼亚・伍尔芙”(“灵欲春宵”) | 
| [05:35] | – It’s 6:00. – I know. | – 现在6点 – 知道 | 
| [05:37] | – On Saturday morning. – That’s right. | – 星期六早上 – 没错 | 
| [05:40] | It’s 6:00 on Saturday morning! | 现在是星期六早上6点! | 
| [05:42] | – Do you want to wear docks or sneakers? – I want to wear slippers. | – 你想穿船鞋还是运动鞋? – 我想穿拖鞋 | 
| [05:45] | – Up, please! – Rory, my heart. | – 起来吧 – Rory, 我的宝贝 | 
| [05:49] | – It is Saturday, the day of rest. – Sunday is the day of rest. | – 今天是星期六,休息天 – 星期天才是休息天 | 
| [05:52] | – No, Saturday is the day of pre-rest. – Pre-rest? | – 星期六是预休息天 – 预休息天? | 
| [05:55] | Yeah, so that way when you actually get to Sunday… | 对啊,这样真正到了星期天 | 
| [05:58] | you’re rested enough to enjoy your rest. | 你就休息好了来享受休息了 | 
| [06:01] | That makes absolutely no sense. | 根本是胡说八道 | 
| [06:03] | That’s because it’s 6:00 on Saturday morning. | 那是因为现在是星期六早上6点 | 
| [06:05] | – Oh, jeez! – Up, please! | – 哦,天呐 – 起来吧 | 
| [06:07] | – You made a rhyme. – I’ll see you downstairs. | – 你很压韵嘛 – 楼下等你 | 
| [06:36] | – Hello. Did you rearrange the furniture? – Yes. | – 嘿,你把家具重新摆过了? – 是啊 | 
| [06:40] | Good. I thought we were having a problem with decorator elves. | 哦,我还以为是 装修鬼跟我们过不去呢 | 
| [06:43] | I was gonna have to call an exterminator and tent the place. But it was just you. | 我还正想去叫个捉鬼的来检查一下 没想到是你 | 
| [06:48] | So was there any reason that you suddenly felt the need… | 你早上突然想到搬家具… | 
| [06:51] | to move around large pieces of furniture in the morning? | 有什么原因吗? | 
| [06:54] | – I was up. It was there. – Okay, good thought process. Great. | – 我起来,它就那样了 – 嗯,思路蛮快的,不错 | 
| [06:59] | Now I noticed that you didn’t move the TV though. | 我发现你没动电视机 | 
| [07:02] | – It was too heavy. – Right, okay. | – 太重了 – 哦 | 
| [07:04] | Well, I like this. This is good. | 嗯,我挺喜欢这样的,这样不错 | 
| [07:06] | Of course when the sofa faced the TV, it was a little easier to watch. | 当然以前沙发对着电视机 看起电视比较方便 | 
| [07:10] | But this is good, too. It’ll be like radio. | 不过这样也不错 可以把电视机当收音机听 | 
| [07:14] | – Are you ready to go? – I am. Just one quick sec. | – 准备好走了吗? – 好了,就一会儿 | 
| [07:19] | Why don’t you… Could you put the pen down? | 能把笔放下来吗? | 
| [07:21] | I’m just finishing the list. | 我在写清单 | 
| [07:22] | Yes, I see. As much as I love your list… | 我知道,我很喜欢你的清单 | 
| [07:25] | let’s just finish this particular one in a little while, okay? | 我们先花点时间 把这个问题解决掉,好吗? | 
| [07:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:32] | I’m concerned about you. I wish you would talk to me. | Rory, 我很担心你 我希望你能跟我谈谈 | 
| [07:35] | I don’t want to deal with it right now. | 我不想现在谈这事 | 
| [07:37] | I can’t deal with it right now. | 我不能现在谈这事 | 
| [07:39] | Fair enough. But listen, I’ve had my heart broken before. | 好的。不过听着 我以前也曾心碎过 | 
| [07:44] | It’s really hard. | 真的是很痛苦 | 
| [07:46] | It’s hard for everyone, so can I give you a little advice? | 每个人都会痛苦 能给你点建议吗? | 
| [07:49] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:51] | I think what you really need to do today is wallow. | 我觉得你今天需要做的是:发泄 | 
| [07:54] | – Wallow? – Yeah. Get back in your pajamas… | – 发泄? – 对,回去换上睡衣 | 
| [07:57] | go to bed, eat nothing but gallons of ice cream and tons of pizza… | 到床上去 吃上几加仑的冰淇淋,几吨的匹萨 | 
| [08:00] | don’t take a shower, or shave your legs, or put on any kind of makeup at all. | 不要洗澡 不要剃毛,妆也不要化 | 
| [08:04] | Just sit in the dark, watch a sad movie and have a good long cry… | 坐在黑暗里 看一部悲剧电影,好好哭一场 | 
| [08:07] | and just wallow. You need to wallow. | 只管发泄,你需要发泄 | 
| [08:10] | – No. – Rory, your first love is intense… | – 不要 – Rory,初恋是刻骨铭心的 | 
| [08:13] | and your first breakup even more intense. | 第一次分手更是刻骨铭心 | 
| [08:16] | Shoving it away and ignoring it while you make lists is not going to help. | 把这些都抛开,什么也别去想 而你列这清单是没用的 | 
| [08:20] | I don’t want to wallow. | 我不想去发泄 | 
| [08:23] | – Try it for one day. – No. | – 就试一天 – 不 | 
| [08:25] | One day of pizza and pajamas. | 一整天穿睡衣,吃匹萨 | 
| [08:27] | I’ll rent Love Story and The Champ, An Affair to Remember, Ishtar. | 我去借“爱情故事”、“舐读情深”、 “金玉盟”、“伊斯达”(均为情感片) | 
| [08:31] | – I don’t want to be that kind of girl. – The kind who watches Ishtar? | – 我不想成为那样的女生 – 看“伊斯达”的女生? | 
| [08:35] | The girl who falls apart because she doesn’t have a boyfriend. | 那种没了男朋友就垮掉的女生 | 
| [08:38] | That hardly applies to you. | 你不是 | 
| [08:39] | – It will, if I wallow. – Not true. | – 如果我发泄,就会变那样 – 不会的 | 
| [08:42] | So I used to have a boyfriend and now I don’t. | 我以前有个男友,现在没了 | 
| [08:45] | That’s just the way it is. | 仅此而已 | 
| [08:48] | Sitting in the dark eating junk food… | 坐在黑暗中吃垃圾食品,不剃毛 | 
| [08:50] | and not shaving my legs isn’t gonna change that, is it? | 不会改变这一切的,对吧? | 
| [08:53] | – No. – So I don’t even want to go there. | – 不会 – 所以,我不会那样做的 | 
| [08:56] | I have things to do. I have school and Harvard to think about. | 我有正经事要做 我要考虑学校和哈佛的事 | 
| [08:59] | Harvard’s three years away. | 去哈佛还有三年时间呢 | 
| [09:01] | But now is the time to be preparing for it. | 但现在就要准备起来了 | 
| [09:04] | I mean, Harvard is hard to get into… | 我意思是,哈佛很难进的 | 
| [09:07] | and I don’t know why I even spend my time thinking about anything else. | 我干吗还要把时间花在其他事情上 | 
| [09:10] | Because you have a pulse. | 因为你是个有血有肉的人 | 
| [09:12] | And you’re not the president of the audiovisual club. | 而且你不是视听俱乐部的主席 | 
| [09:14] | I’m 16. I have the rest of my life to have a boyfriend. | 我才16岁 有的是时间找男朋友 | 
| [09:17] | I should be keeping my eye on the prize right now. | 我应该关注一些有价值的事情 | 
| [09:20] | – I admire your attitude. – Thank you. | – 我欣赏你的心态 – 谢谢 | 
| [09:22] | So should we rent Old Yeller, too? Or is it just a guy’s crying movie? | 我们也应该借部“父亲离家时”? (励志片)不过这部好象也是催泪弹? | 
| [09:25] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说 | 
| [09:27] | I am listening to you. I just don’t agree with you. | 我在听,只是不同意你说的 | 
| [09:30] | I don’t want to wallow, and you can’t make me. | 我不想发泄,你也不能强迫我 | 
| [09:32] | – Okay, fine. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 | 
| [09:35] | – So that must be the list. – Yes, it is. | – 这就是你的清单 – 对的 | 
| [09:38] | May I see it, please? | 我能看看吗? | 
| [09:43] | – We do not need a garden hose. – We don’t have one. | – 我们不需要花园水管 – 我们没有啊 | 
| [09:46] | We don’t have a garden either. | 我们连花园都没有 | 
| [09:47] | But maybe if we have a hose, we can grow one. | 但如果我们有了水管, 我们也许就可以打造个花园 | 
| [09:50] | – Could I see the pen for a sec? – Why? | – 我能稍微看看那支笔吗? – 干吗? | 
| [09:51] | Small adjustment. | 小小的修改 | 
| [10:00] | It’s on the list. Don’t you have to do it if it’s there? | – 妈? – 怎么?在清单上的不是都必须做吗? | 
| [10:03] | I am not going to wallow. | 我是不会去发泄的 | 
| [10:04] | But I put it after going to the recycling center. | 但我把这项写在去回收站之后 | 
| [10:08] | What are these people doing up? It’s Saturday morning. | 这些人在干吗? 现在是星期六早上啊 | 
| [10:10] | – Some people like getting up early. – You lie. | – 有的人喜欢早起 – 你瞎说 | 
| [10:13] | – No, they do it voluntarily. – Really? | – 没,他们都是自愿的 – 真的? | 
| [10:15] | – Every day. – Jump back. | – 每天 – 跳回去 | 
| [10:17] | Excuse me? | – 啊? | 
| [10:18] | Kevin Bacon in Footloose, reaction to the no-dancing-in-town rule… | Kevin Bacon在”浑身是劲(1984)”中 对“镇上不准跳舞”规则的回应 | 
| [10:21] | as revealed by Chris Penn, Sean’s brother, sage to all. | Sean的兄弟Chris Penn 慧眼识才,非常明智 | 
| [10:24] | You should have known what they teach you in that damn school. | 你应该知道那个烂学校教了你什么 | 
| [10:29] | – What? – I can’t go that way. | – 怎么啦? – 我不能从那条路走 | 
| [10:31] | – Why, we’re going to Luke’s. – No. | – 为什么?我们要去Luke餐馆 – 不行 | 
| [10:33] | You pulled me out of bed at 6:00 a. M… | 你早上6点把我拖起来 | 
| [10:35] | and then you say no to Luke’s? Don’t you know that’s dangerous? | 然后说不能去Luke餐馆 你不知道这样做很危险吗? | 
| [10:38] | – I can’t go that way. – Reason, please? | – 我不能走那条路 – 给个理由先 | 
| [10:40] | – We’d have to go by Doose’s market. – So? | – 我们会路过Doose超市 – 所以呢? | 
| [10:42] | – So we might run into… – Oh, right. | – 所以我们可能就会碰到… – 哦,对 | 
| [10:45] | You don’t know if he’s working? | 你不知道他哪天工作? | 
| [10:47] | I don’t remember. His weekend schedule changes a lot. | 我不记得,他周末经常变换的 | 
| [10:50] | We’ll just take the long way. | 那我们绕长路 | 
| [10:51] | – No, we’d have to go by the school. – There’s no school today. | – 不行,我们会路过学校 – 今天学校不开 | 
| [10:54] | On his days off, he plays football there with his friends. | 他不工作的时候 会跟几个朋友踢足球 | 
| [10:57] | – Well, what time? – It varies. | – 什么时候? – 不一定 | 
| [11:00] | We’ll just go down Peach, circle around… You’re shaking your head, why? | 那我们从Peach街走,绕过去… 你在摇头,怎么了? | 
| [11:03] | Dean lives on Peach. | – Dean住在Peach街 | 
| [11:05] | Rory, honey, love of my life… | – Rory,甜心,我的宝贝 | 
| [11:06] | you realize you’ve cut us off from Luke’s where the happy coffee is. | 你不让去Luke餐馆 我们就喝不到快乐咖啡了 | 
| [11:10] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没事儿 | 
| [11:16] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会有办法的 | 
| [11:18] | – Sorry. – No, this is good. | – 对不起 – 没事,还行啦 | 
| [11:20] | It’s like G.I. Jane, but we get to keep our hair. | 这很象“魔鬼女大兵” (动作片)不过我们要保持发型 | 
| [11:23] | – I just couldn’t. – Honey, say no more. | – 我只是不想 – 宝贝别再说了 | 
| [11:25] | Think of this as an adventure. | 把这当成是一次冒险吧 | 
| [11:27] | Two girls battling the elements, desperate for survival. | 两个女孩在同各种元素斗争,奋力求生 | 
| [11:30] | – Or coffee. – Same thing. | – 或是咖啡 – 一样 | 
| [11:32] | I bet you can tell a lot about people from their garbage. | 我觉得可以从 别人的垃圾里看出很多 | 
| [11:36] | Think about it. Trash is discarded aspects of people’s lives. | 想想看,垃圾是人们生活中丢弃的部分 | 
| [11:39] | It talks about their eating habits, what they read… | 垃圾会讲述主人的饮食习惯和阅读习惯 | 
| [11:42] | do they go to concerts, are they responsible… | 告诉大家它的主人 去不去听音乐会、负不负责任 | 
| [11:44] | do they pay their bills on time? | 是不是及时付清帐单 | 
| [11:46] | You know that trash doesn’t actually talk unless it’s on Sesame Street. | 垃圾是不会说话的 除非是在芝麻街(美国幼教节目) | 
| [11:50] | I’m just trying to make a point. | 我只是想说明观点 | 
| [11:51] | That going through garbage is interesting. | 走在垃圾堆里很有趣 | 
| [11:53] | – And educational. – And stinky and a little nuts. | – 还有教育意义 – 还很臭、有点恶心 | 
| [11:55] | There’s nothing nuts about wanting to know more about human nature. | 了解人类的本性没什么恶心的 | 
| [11:58] | – Curiosity is how we grow. – We need to get you out of this alley. | – 好奇心让我们长大 – 得带你离开这了 | 
| [12:07] | – Who are all these people? – It’s the 6:00 a. m. Crowd. | – 这些是什么人? – 6点一族 | 
| [12:10] | I officially recognize nobody in this place. | 我总以为这里没啥人 | 
| [12:15] | – Coffee while you wait? – Bless you. | – 来点咖啡先? – 你真好 | 
| [12:18] | So Luke put you to work? | Luke让你工作了? | 
| [12:19] | I figured if I’m hanging around here for a while… | 我觉得如果在这里待一阵子 | 
| [12:22] | the least I could do is help out. | 最起码得帮帮忙 | 
| [12:24] | So you’re gonna be hanging around for a while here? | 这么说你会在这里待上一阵子? | 
| [12:27] | Yeah, I think so. | – 对,应该是吧 | 
| [12:28] | – That’s nice. – Yeah. | – 很好啊 – 嗯 | 
| [12:31] | So where is Luke? | Luke在哪儿? | 
| [12:33] | We were kind of up late last night, so I let him sleep in. | 我们昨晚挺晚才睡 所以我让他睡会懒觉 | 
| [12:36] | Sleep in? Luke? | 睡懒觉? Luke? | 
| [12:38] | Believe me, it wasn’t easy to get him to agree to it… | 相信我,让他同意真不容易 | 
| [12:41] | but in the end, a little sweet talk, a couple Excedrin PMs, he finally caved. | 不过最后,说了他几句 两片安眠药,总算搞定他了 | 
| [12:46] | – There’s a seat over there. – Great. | – 那里有空座了 – 很好 | 
| [12:48] | – Go! I’ll be over in a sec. – Okay. | – 去吧,我一会儿过来 – 好 | 
| [12:54] | I feel like everyone is staring at me. | 我觉得每个人都在盯着我看 | 
| [12:57] | Yeah, because you’ve got a banana peel stuck to your foot. | 因为你脚上粘了香蕉皮 | 
| [13:00] | – I do? – I’m kidding. | – 真的? – 开玩笑的 | 
| [13:02] | – Nobody’s staring at you. – They know. | – 没人在盯着你看 – 他们都知道了 | 
| [13:05] | – They don’t know. – It’s probably all around town by now. | – 他们不知道 – 可能现在整个镇都知道了 | 
| [13:08] | It just happened last night. It’s 6:00 in the morning. | 昨天晚上发生的事 现在才第二天早上6点 | 
| [13:10] | Everyone knows that I’ve been dumped. | 每个人都知道我被甩了 | 
| [13:14] | – Do you want to go home? – No, we have a list. | – 你想回家吗? – 不,我们还要做清单上的事 | 
| [13:17] | Okay. Great. I’m gonna order us something. | – 很好,我去点早饭 | 
| [13:19] | Any preferences? Eggs, French toast, key to the dumpster? | 要什么? 鸡蛋、吐司、甩人宝典? | 
| [13:22] | – I don’t care. – I’ll be right back. | – 无所谓 – 马上回来 | 
| [13:25] | Lorelai, what a nice surprise so early in the morning. | – Lorelai!你真早啊! | 
| [13:29] | So how’s things? | 怎么样啊? | 
| [13:31] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了,是吗? | 
| [13:32] | Yes, and I feel awful. I feel completely responsible. | 是啊,我心情不好 觉得完全有负责 | 
| [13:35] | You should. | 是吗? | 
| [13:36] | I got Dean that job, and I certainly encouraged them. | 我帮Dean找到工作,还撮合他们 | 
| [13:40] | I felt they were so right together. | 我以前觉得他们俩在一起很配 | 
| [13:42] | Please don’t say anything to Rory about it. | 拜托,千万不要对Rory提起这事 | 
| [13:44] | She’s concerned about everybody finding out. | 她很怕被其他人知道 | 
| [13:46] | Of course. Not a peep. | 当然,决不嘀咕 | 
| [13:48] | – And spread the word, okay? – Consider it done. | – 也不能传出去,OK? – 即刻生效 | 
| [13:52] | Would you give the angel a hug for me? | 代我给小天使一个拥抱,好吗? | 
| [13:54] | You don’t have to say it’s from me. Just give her a hug. | 不需要说是我给的 只是给她个拥抱 | 
| [13:57] | – Got it. – Okay. | – 知道了 – 好 | 
| [14:05] | Good morning, sleeping beauty. | – 早上好啊,睡美人 | 
| [14:07] | Rachel thought I looked a little tired. | Rachel觉得我看上去有点累 | 
| [14:09] | – No, it’s good. You need a little break. – I guess. | – 嗯,你需要休息一下 – 我想也是 | 
| [14:12] | You do. | 你是需要 | 
| [14:14] | She seems pretty comfortable here? | 她看起来在这里挺适应的 | 
| [14:17] | She always could just fit in places, you know. It’s a talent of hers. | 她适应能力很强,这是她的一种特长 | 
| [14:24] | – She looks good in your apron. – Yeah, can I get you anything? | – 她穿你的围裙很好看 – 是啊,给你来点什么? | 
| [14:28] | Do you think you can make those crazy chocolate chip pancakes… | – 你能做那种碎巧克力饼吗? | 
| [14:32] | and go extra heavy on the chocolate? | 要放N多巧克力 | 
| [14:34] | Yeah, sure. Any special occasion? | – 可以啊,有什么特别的原因吗? | 
| [14:36] | – Dean broke up with Rory. – What? | – Dean跟Rory分手了 – 什么! | 
| [14:38] | Quiet. She doesn’t want anybody to know. | – 小声点,她不想让任何人知道 | 
| [14:40] | I knew it. I knew that kid was trouble. | 我早就知道,那个小子不是好人 | 
| [14:43] | Yes, you did. You knew it. Pancakes, please. | 嗯,你早就知道。巧克力饼,请吧 | 
| [14:46] | God, he’s got a nerve. | 他脑子有问题 | 
| [14:47] | What does he think? He’s gonna do better than Rory? | 他怎么想的? 他比Rory还好? | 
| [14:49] | Is he crazy? Jeez. All right, forget it. | 他疯了吗?好,不说了 | 
| [14:52] | Good riddance, adios, bienvenidos, hasta la vista. | 再会,拜拜,别了,走好… (西班牙语,意思都是“再见”) | 
| [14:57] | Could we get off the Small World ride and get cooking? | 我们能走出小小世界, 来点吃的吗? | 
| [14:59] | – How is she? – She’s been dumped by her first boyfriend. | – 她怎么样了? – 她被初恋男友甩了 | 
| [15:03] | Man, I swear I would love to… | – 伙计,我发誓我真想… | 
| [15:07] | Okay, I’m gonna put some whipped cream on the pancakes, too. | OK,我会在饼上再加点奶昔 | 
| [15:11] | Thank you, Luke. | 谢谢你 Luke | 
| [15:13] | – Not a word, okay? – I got it. | – 只字不提,OK? – 没问题 | 
| [15:15] | I never liked him. I don’t know exactly what it was. | 我从来没喜欢过他 我连他长什么样也不知道 | 
| [15:18] | Something about the shape of his forehead… | 不管是他的额头的样子… | 
| [15:20] | or his height or the floppy hairstyle. | 他的海拔,还是塌下来的发型 | 
| [15:23] | Actually, on reflection, I think it was the floppy hairstyle. | 实际上现在想想 觉得他头发是塌下来的 | 
| [15:26] | Good morning, Kirk. | 早上好,Kirk | 
| [15:28] | I want to express my apologies for not voicing my concerns… | Lorelai,很抱歉我没能早点来 | 
| [15:32] | about that floppy-haired jerk earlier, because if I had… | 表达我对那个塌头混蛋的憎恨之情 因为我… | 
| [15:35] | You know what, you need to leave now. | 别!知道吗,你现在得离开 | 
| [15:38] | I cannot go until you accept my apology. | 我不能走,除非你接受我的歉意 | 
| [15:40] | – I accept your apology. – All right. | – 我接受你的歉意 – 好吧 | 
| [15:44] | – It will not happen again. – Okay. | – 这种事不会再发生了 – 好 | 
| [15:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:49] | Honey, are you sure you don’t want to… | 宝贝,你真的确定不要… | 
| [15:52] | – Do not say wallow. – Swallow your coffee before you eat? | – 别再说发泄 – 喝些咖啡,在吃东西前 | 
| [15:56] | – I am fine. – But if you could see the look on your face. | – 我没事 – 但你要是能看看你的脸色 | 
| [15:59] | It’s the same look you had on your face when you broke up with Max. | 跟你那时同Max分手时的表情一样的 | 
| [16:02] | Did wallowing help you get over him? | 发泄能帮你忘记他? | 
| [16:05] | I’m not saying wallowing will help you get over Dean. | 我不是说发泄能帮你忘记Dean | 
| [16:08] | It’s part of the process. | 只是一个步骤 | 
| [16:10] | It’s the mourning period. It’s a step, an important step. | 现在是悲痛时期 发泄是其中一步,重要的一步 | 
| [16:13] | The only thing that’ll get you over somebody is time. | 能帮你从某人情感中带出的只有时间 | 
| [16:16] | How much time did it take you to get over Max? | 你把Max忘掉花了多长时间? | 
| [16:18] | – I’m not sure exactly. – Approximately? | – 不能十分确定 – 大约? | 
| [16:21] | – I didn’t clock it. – Ballpark figure? | – 我没计算过 – 就给个大概数字 | 
| [16:23] | – A while. – Be vaguer. | – 一段时间 – 精确一点 | 
| [16:25] | Rory, come on. | Rory,别这样 | 
| [16:26] | More coffee? Pancakes are coming right up. | 还要咖啡吗?巧克力饼马上就来 | 
| [16:29] | – Anything else I can get you? – No, thanks. | – 还要什么吗? – 不要了,谢谢 | 
| [16:32] | I’ve got some strawberries back there. You like strawberries, don’t you? | 我那里有草莓 你喜欢吃草莓的,对吗? | 
| [16:35] | – I like strawberries but… – I’m getting you strawberries. | – 我喜欢草莓但… – 我拿给你 | 
| [16:40] | – You told him, didn’t you? – No. Miss Patty did. | – 你告诉他了,是吗? – 没有,Miss Patty说的 | 
| [16:44] | – Who told Miss Patty? – I don’t know, numerous sources. | – 谁告诉Miss Patty的? – 我不知道,消息来源很广 | 
| [16:52] | – Stop right there. – What? | – 站住 – 干吗? | 
| [16:53] | – Where you going? – To get coffee. | – 去哪里? – 买咖啡 | 
| [16:55] | – Wrong. – Excuse me. | – 错 – 啊? | 
| [16:56] | – You’re not going in. – What are you saying? | – 你不能进去 – 你在说什么啊? | 
| [16:58] | Turn around, bag boy. | 转回去,臭小子 | 
| [16:59] | – Are you serious? – You see a smile on this face? | – 你认真的吗? – 你看见我在笑了吗? | 
| [17:01] | – No, but what’s different about that? – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 没,不过有什么不同? – 什么意思? | 
| [17:04] | You’re not exactly known as the town crackup. | 你不是镇上那种神经质的人吧 | 
| [17:07] | So you’re a smart guy now? | 你现在变聪明了? | 
| [17:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干吗啊? | 
| [17:09] | Exercising my right not to serve you. | 行使我不招待你的权利 | 
| [17:11] | What are you talking about? I’m not even inside yet. | 你说什么啊?我还没进去呢 | 
| [17:14] | – Let go of me! – You first! | – 让我走! – 你先走! | 
| [17:16] | If you tell Miss Patty, everybody in town’s gonna know. | 如果你告诉了Miss Patty 整个镇的人都会知道的 | 
| [17:19] | People have their own lives and problems. | 大家都有自己的生活,有自己的问题 | 
| [17:21] | I hardly think you and Dean breaking up is the main thing on their minds. | 我觉得你跟Dean分手的事 他们不会太放在心上的 | 
| [17:26] | – Oh, my God! – What? | – 哦,天呐! – 怎么了? | 
| [17:29] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天呐! | 
| [17:30] | Cut it out! Break it up! | 住手!快分开! | 
| [17:33] | What are you doing? | 你干吗?! | 
| [17:34] | Back off! Come here. What do you think you’re doing? | 停止!过来! 你想干吗? | 
| [17:38] | – He started it. – By doing what? | – 他先开始的 – 开始干吗? | 
| [17:40] | – He was coming in. – Are you a lunatic! He’s 16! | – 他要进来 – 你疯了吗!他才16岁! | 
| [17:43] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我怎么做? | 
| [17:44] | Stand in the street and have a slap fight, of course. | 在马路正中打架,你真行! | 
| [17:47] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [17:48] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 | 
| [17:50] | Good. I don’t know what got into Luke. He’s usually so… | 还好,我不知道Luke他怎么了 他通常都… | 
| [17:54] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [17:56] | Sure. Bye. | 当然,再见 | 
| [17:58] | – Get inside now. Inside. Now! – He started it. | – 给我进去!进去!现在! – 他先开始的 | 
| [18:14] | – So where’s that list? – What? | – 那张单子呢? – 什么? | 
| [18:16] | The list. We’ve got a lot to do today. | 那张单子,我们今天得做很多事的 | 
| [18:18] | Otherwise I’ll be dragging your butt… | 不然我明天早上6点 | 
| [18:20] | out of bed at 6:00 again tomorrow morning. | 又要把你从床上拖起来了 | 
| [18:22] | So where do we start? | 我们先做什么? | 
| [18:29] | We need a soap dish for the kitchen. | 我们需要一个肥皂盒放在厨房里 | 
| [18:32] | A kitchen soap dish. | 啊,一个厨房用的肥皂盒 | 
| [18:34] | Quite decadent, but what the hell? Let’s go. | 很衰,不过管它呢,走吧 | 
| [18:40] | – That was a very successful outing for us. – Yes, it was. | – 今天咱们出门收获颇丰啊 – 嗯,是啊 | 
| [18:44] | We got everything except for the brown extension cord. | 除了棕色外接电源线,都买齐了 | 
| [18:47] | Which will be in on Tuesday. | 周二就会有了 | 
| [18:48] | – So I think that qualifies as a check, too. – Are you happy? | – 所以我认为这也算是买齐了 – 你开心吗? | 
| [18:52] | I appreciate a job well done, yeah. | 我喜欢事情做得出色,开心 | 
| [18:54] | I can’t wait to try the toaster pizza. It looks so gross… | 我等不及试试烤箱匹萨 看起来挺腻 | 
| [18:58] | which is usually the mark of a great junk food. | 通常是垃圾食品的信号 | 
| [19:00] | – Beefaroni. – Enough said. | – Beefaroni(一种意大利菜) – 够了 | 
| [19:01] | I’m gonna plug in my new wall air freshener. | 我去把新买的空气流通机插上 | 
| [19:03] | Give me five minutes and then come sniff my room. | 等5分钟,然后到我房里来呼吸 | 
| [19:05] | – Cheese or pepperoni? – Whatever. | – 奶酪味,还是辣香肠味? – 随便 | 
| [19:07] | Both. Good choice. | 两个都要,选得好 | 
| [19:10] | Sugar, I just heard. Where is she? Poor little thing. | 甜心,我刚听说了 她在哪儿?可怜的小人儿 | 
| [19:14] | – Rory, sweetie! – Come on. | – Rory,小可爱! – 过来 | 
| [19:17] | Is she outside? | 她在外面? | 
| [19:20] | Babbette, I appreciate you coming over like this… | Babbette,我谢谢你过来 | 
| [19:23] | but Rory’s not really in a talking mood just now. | 可Rory现在真的不想谈 | 
| [19:25] | – But I can help! – I know. | – 可我能帮她! – 我知道 | 
| [19:27] | I can tell her how to go through a lot of bad relationships… | 我能教她如何摆脱不好的感情 | 
| [19:30] | – to get to that really good one! – It’s very good advice. | – 最后得到真爱 – 这个建议很好 | 
| [19:33] | And I can tell her about all the horrible men I’ve known in my day. | 我还能告诉她我生活中出现的 那些可怕的男人 | 
| [19:37] | Really truly awful men. I was pushed out of a moving car once. | 绝对可怕的男人 我有一次从飞驰的车里被推下来 | 
| [19:41] | – That’s a peppy little anecdote. – Let me tell her. | – 那是个生动的故事 – 让我来告诉她 | 
| [19:43] | I want you to tell her all that but just not right now. | 我能让你告诉她故事的全部,但不是现在 | 
| [19:46] | Is she really bad? | 她真的感觉很不好吗? | 
| [19:49] | She’ll be fine. Really. | 她会好起来的,真的 | 
| [20:46] | – They had some of our mail. – Look. | – 他们错拿了我们的信 – 看 | 
| [20:51] | – ‘Madeline’s having a party. ‘ – I’m going to go. | – “Madeline要开派对” – 我要去 | 
| [20:54] | – You’re going to a Chilton party? – Yes, I am. | – 你要去Chilton的派对? – 对 | 
| [20:57] | Why don’t you stay home and read The Bell Jar? Same effect. | 干吗不待在家里读“The Bell Jar”?(《钟型罩》, 讲述少女青春期困惑,被称为女版《麦田守望者》) 效果一样 | 
| [21:00] | I’ll be going to school there for the next two-and-a-half years. | 今后的两年半我都要去那里读书 | 
| [21:03] | It wouldn’t kill me to be social. Right? What’s wrong with that? | 表现得合群一点没什么不好 对吧?有什么不对? | 
| [21:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [21:08] | Okay, then it’s settled. | 好,那就这样了 | 
| [21:11] | – Can I make a suggestion? – Go ahead. | – 能提个建议吗? – 说吧 | 
| [21:14] | Why don’t you see if Lane can come with you? | 干吗不问问Lane想不想跟你一起去 | 
| [21:16] | If the socializing doesn’t turn out how you planned… | 如果派对不象你计划的那样进行 | 
| [21:19] | you got a friendly face around. | 你至少还有个熟人在身边 | 
| [21:20] | – Okay, good idea. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – OK,好主意,谢谢 – 不客气 | 
| [21:23] | – Can I take the car? – Yes. | – 我能用车吗? – 行 | 
| [21:24] | – Can I borrow something to wear? – Yes. | – 能借你衣服穿吗? – 行 | 
| [21:26] | You gonna give in to anything ’cause you feel sorry for me? | – 你因为同情我所以什么都让我? – 对 | 
| [21:29] | I’ll make a list. | 我来列张清单 | 
| [21:30] | – Here, hand me that blush. – Okay. | – 把那刷子给我 – 好的 | 
| [21:32] | Am I all twisty back here? | 这儿是不是有褶皱? | 
| [21:35] | A little. Here. | 有一点,这儿 | 
| [21:39] | So how are you? | 现在怎么样? | 
| [21:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [21:43] | How are you really? | 真的感觉怎么样? | 
| [21:45] | Life goes on, right? | 生活还将继续,不是吗? | 
| [21:47] | I saw Dean today, I wasn’t sure if I should tell you. | 我今天看到Dean了 我不知道是否应该告诉你 | 
| [21:49] | Why not? | 为什么不? | 
| [21:51] | – I wasn’t sure you’d want to know. – No, that’s fine. What did he say? | 我不确定你是否想知道这些 不,没关系,他说了些什么? | 
| [21:56] | Nothing. He crossed the street as soon as I saw him. | 没有,我看见他正穿街而过 | 
| [22:01] | But if it’s any consolation, he looked really sad. | 唯一有点安慰的是 他看起来挺伤心 | 
| [22:05] | I don’t want him to be sad. | 我没想让他伤心 | 
| [22:07] | Are you sure you wanna go out tonight? | 你确定今天要去吗? | 
| [22:08] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么每个人都问我这个? | 
| [22:11] | Because you just broke up. I’d be perfectly fine… | 因为你刚分手 我觉得这么做的话更好: | 
| [22:14] | to just hang out here and listen to music, talk, not talk, whatever. | 出去逛下,听听音乐 说说话,不说也可以 | 
| [22:18] | No, I am not hanging out. | 不,我不想出去逛逛 | 
| [22:21] | We’re going to this party. | 我们要去这个Party | 
| [22:23] | It’s gonna be great. I don’t want to dwell on this. That’s final. | 这会是一个很棒的party 我不想再说这件事了,谈话结束 | 
| [22:26] | Don’t argue with her, or you’ll find yourself the proud owner of three garden weasels. | 别和她争了,否则你会觉得自己 像拥有了三个庄园的鼬鼠 | 
| [22:31] | Three, ’cause one’s just not enough. | 三个?因为一个不够 | 
| [22:33] | – Here, turn around. – Why? | 这里,转过来 为什么? | 
| [22:35] | Fourteen hours of labor, that’s why. | 14小时的分娩,听我的 | 
| [22:38] | And hair. | 还有头发 | 
| [22:42] | What is this? | 这是什么? | 
| [22:43] | I thought it would go with your dress, and it does. | 我觉得这和你的衣服很配。 恩,的确是 | 
| [22:46] | – It’s pretty. – It’s really pretty. | 这很漂亮 的确很漂亮 | 
| [22:48] | Here is the phone and some mad money. | 这里是手机和一点钱 | 
| [22:51] | If you think you’re not gonna be home before 12:00, you call me. | 如果你在12点前不能回家 打电话给我 | 
| [22:54] | We’ll be back by 12:00. | 我们会在12点前回来的 | 
| [22:55] | – Call me. – Sorry. | – 打电话 – 抱歉 | 
| [23:01] | The cornstarch. | 玉米粉 | 
| [23:03] | What? | 什么? | 
| [23:05] | The cornstarch. The first time Dean kissed me… | 玉米粉 Dean第一次吻我的时候。。。 | 
| [23:08] | I forgot to put it with the other things. I’ll throw it out. | 我忘了把它和刚才的东西放一起了 我把他仍出去 | 
| [23:11] | Why don’t you let me do that? You guys get going, okay? | 这交给我吧 你们准备出发,OK? | 
| [23:14] | Okay, bye. Have fun. | 好的,再见。玩开心点 | 
| [23:17] | Look in somebody’s sock drawer. | 当心一些人放袜子的抽屉 | 
| [23:20] | Rich people have hilarious sock drawers. Be good. | 富人放袜子的抽屉 通常是很滑稽的 | 
| [24:09] | – Lorelai, hey. – I wanted to ask you if… | – Lorelai,嘿 – 我想我能不能…… | 
| [24:11] | – Sure, whatever. – Sookie, hello? | – 当然,随便你 – Sookie? | 
| [24:18] | Hi. How are you? | 好,你好吗? | 
| [24:19] | Good, I’m fine. How’s that x-ray vision coming? | 我很好 为什么照X光的样子? | 
| [24:22] | Jackson’s inside. | Jackson在里面 | 
| [24:23] | – Is he doing something dirty? – He’s making me dinner. | 他在做下流的事? 他在给我做晚餐 | 
| [24:26] | – That’s so nice. – Yeah, it is. | – 这太好了 – 恩,是的 | 
| [24:28] | It really is, it’s sweet. I’m just… | 的确是 ,我只是想…… | 
| [24:31] | – Do you hear something? – Like what? | 你听见什么了吗? 象什么样的声音? | 
| [24:33] | Like someone using the wrong size pan to sweat the onions in. | 像用错锅的声音 记得把洋葱熬出汁 | 
| [24:37] | No, nothing like that. | 没有像的 | 
| [24:39] | Okay, maybe I’m hearing things. So, hi, how are you? | OK。可能就我听到 那么,你还好吗? | 
| [24:43] | Fine. So I wanted to see… | 很好,我想我能不能…… | 
| [24:45] | Could you peek inside the kitchen and tell me… | 你能向里面偷看下吗? 然后告诉我…… | 
| [24:47] | if the orange Le Creuset is on the far left burner. | 橙色平底锅是否在左边炉子上? | 
| [24:51] | Why don’t you just go in there? | 你为什么不在厨房里? | 
| [24:53] | I would, but Jackson kicked me out. | 我想去,不过Jackson把我赶出来了 | 
| [24:56] | He did. | 是嘛 | 
| [24:57] | He won’t let me back in there. It’s driving me crazy. | 他不让我回厨房 这快让我疯掉了 | 
| [25:00] | Maybe he just wants you to relax. I wouldn’t mind that, either. | 他可能只想让你放松下 如果是我,也不会介意的 | 
| [25:03] | Just take a peek for me, will you? Tell him you want some water. | 帮我看一下好吗? 就和他说你要一点水 | 
| [25:06] | And here. Take a picture for me. | 还有,帮我拍张照片 | 
| [25:09] | Sookie, I’m not spying on Jackson. | Sokie,我不能监视Jackson | 
| [25:12] | What if he’s using the wrong spoon in the wrong sauce? | 如果他用了错的勺子 在错的沙司里怎么办? | 
| [25:14] | – Then the world as we know will end. – I have to go in there. | – 那么世界末日来了 – 我必须要进去 | 
| [25:17] | You stay right where you are. | 站着别动 | 
| [25:19] | You’re being unreasonable. | 你变的不可理喻 | 
| [25:21] | When a person offers to make another person dinner… | 当一个人主动提供 另一个人晚餐…… | 
| [25:24] | because this person is a chef and is always cooking for others… | 是因为这个人是主厨 并且老是为别人做饭…… | 
| [25:27] | that is what happens to be a nice gesture. | 这是一个好的姿态 | 
| [25:29] | And when that person accepts the first person’s offer… | 而当那个人接受他的晚餐的时候…… | 
| [25:32] | that means that the first person, the one who offered to cook… | 这就意味着第一个人 就是主动提供晚餐的人 | 
| [25:35] | would actually be doing the cooking, while the other person relaxed… | 会真正的去烹调 而另外那个人应该放松 | 
| [25:39] | had some wine, and stayed out of the kitchen! | 喝点酒,并呆在厨房外 | 
| [25:41] | I wasn’t cooking. I was suggesting. | 这不是要去烹调,我是在建议 | 
| [25:44] | You suggested the ladle right out of my hand four times! | 你关于那勺子的建议已经四次了! | 
| [25:47] | I had to skim the top of the sauce or it… | 我要抹掉上面的油渍,否则…… | 
| [25:50] | Damn it, Sookie, this is supposed to be romantic! | 该死,Sookie 这本应该是很浪漫的 | 
| [25:53] | – It is! – Stay out of here. | – 是挺浪漫的 – 呆在外面 | 
| [25:55] | I am cooking this meal alone. I’m also cleaning up alone. | 我来做,我洗碗 | 
| [25:58] | – No. – Yes. | – 不 – 是 | 
| [26:00] | But you don’t know how to load my dishwasher. I’ve a system. | 但是你不知道 怎么用洗碟机,它是一个系统 | 
| [26:03] | I’ll wing it. | 我会知道的 | 
| [26:04] | There’s a diagram in the pantry! Use it! I’m begging you. | 餐具室有一个图解! 去看下!求你了! | 
| [26:08] | I’m doing two loads just because I can! | 我会两个一起来,因为我能! | 
| [26:12] | Honey, try to sit down and relax. It’s nice what he’s doing. | 坐吧,放松下 他做得很贴心 | 
| [26:15] | I know, you’re right. It is nice. | 我知道,你是对的 他做的很好 | 
| [26:18] | Okay. All right. | OK,好的 | 
| [26:21] | I’m sitting. I’m relaxing. I’m focusing on you. | 我坐着,我放松 我将注意力给你 | 
| [26:25] | Good. Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor. | 好的,其实,我想请你帮个忙 | 
| [26:28] | – What? – Could I take your car for a little while? | – 什么? – 能用下你的车吗? | 
| [26:31] | Rory’s got mine, and there’s something I want to do. | Rory开走了我的 我有些事情要做 | 
| [26:33] | Yeah, of course. | 好的,当然可以 | 
| [26:36] | – What’s so important? – I’ll tell you later. | – 什么事这么重要? – 迟些告诉你 | 
| [26:39] | It sounds so serious. | 听起来很认真 | 
| [26:41] | I’ll have it back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快还给你的 | 
| [26:43] | – Take your time. I’m in for the night. – Okay. Bye, hon. | – 慢慢来,今晚我都在 – OK,再见 | 
| [26:52] | What happened? What did you do? | 发生了什么?你做了什么? | 
| [27:18] | Lorelai, what… | Lorelai,怎么。。。 | 
| [27:19] | Rory and Dean broke up. | Rory和Dean分手了 | 
| [27:23] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [27:24] | Rory and Dean broke up, and she won’t wallow. | Rory和Dean分手了,可是她不想发泄下。 | 
| [27:28] | And I told her that she should wallow… | 我告诉她应该发泄下自己的情绪的。 | 
| [27:30] | because that’s supposed to help you get through the pain… | 因为那样可以让你好受点… | 
| [27:34] | and then you can accept it, and get over somebody… | 你可以接受并且走过来… | 
| [27:37] | and you can move on with your life. | 继续你的生活 | 
| [27:39] | And then she asked me how long it was before I got over you. | 然后她问我多久才忘了你 | 
| [27:44] | And I didn’t know what to say because I can’t lie to her. | 我不知道该怎么说,因为我不能说谎 | 
| [27:48] | I realized that if I gave her any time frame at all… | 我知道如果说了需要多长时间 | 
| [27:51] | that I would be lying because I’m not over you. | 那是谎话,因为我忘不了你 | 
| [27:54] | And I don’t know how long it will be before I am. | 而且我也不知道到底要多久 | 
| [27:57] | Who am I to teach her about healing, moving on, and breakups? | 我在教她疗伤、向前看和分别 | 
| [28:00] | I might as well be teaching her to eat fire or swallow a sword… | 我可能也在教她自尝苦果… | 
| [28:04] | or put her legs behind her head because at least that’s a trade. | 或者让她把一切放脑后 | 
| [28:07] | I mean, the first two. I don’t know about putting the legs behind your head. | 我是说,前两次 我不知道怎么把一切放到脑后 | 
| [28:12] | But the point is that I’m an idiot, and I’m a hypocrite. | 坦白说,我是傻瓜,我是伪君子 | 
| [28:15] | And I really… | 我真的… | 
| [28:18] | miss you. | 很想你 | 
| [28:23] | – Do you want to come in? – Yes. Please. | – 你想进来吗? – 好的,请吧 | 
| [28:39] | This is unbelievable. My wedding won’t be this big. | 难以置信,我的婚礼肯定不会这么气派 | 
| [28:43] | This is amazing! People live here? | 太酷了,这些家伙都住这? | 
| [28:45] | This is Madeline’s house. | 这是Madeline的家 | 
| [28:47] | Is this what your grandparents’ house looks like? | 你外公家就是这样的吧? | 
| [28:50] | No. I mean, it’s big, but it’s not this Hearst Castle-y. | 不一样,它也挺大,但不像这种 赫氏城堡(超豪华的私人建筑)的风格 | 
| [28:53] | There should be a map or a tour guide or Robin Leach or something. | 应该有个地图或者引导员 或者Robin leach(知名主持人)之类的 | 
| [28:57] | – Lane, thanks for coming with me. – Anytime. | – Lane,谢谢和我一起来 – 随时都行 | 
| [29:01] | – My God, there’s a pool table. – And a deejay. | – 天呐,那还有张台球桌 – 还有DJ | 
| [29:04] | It’s like a teenage Sodom and Gomorrah. | 这就像青年版的所多玛 和蛾摩拉(罪恶之城) | 
| [29:10] | You came! | 你来了! | 
| [29:12] | Who’s watching the farm? | 谁在看农场啊? (意指Lane很土) | 
| [29:14] | – Madeline, your house is beautiful. – Thanks, it’s my stepfather’s. | – Madeline,你的房子真漂亮 – 谢谢,是我继父的 | 
| [29:17] | So, where is he? | 恩,他在哪? | 
| [29:18] | – My stepfather? He’s in Japan. – Not your stepfather. Prince Charming. | – 我继父?他在日本 – 不是。“魅力王子” | 
| [29:23] | He didn’t come. His white horse was in the shop. | 他不来了,他的白马还在店里 | 
| [29:26] | You guys didn’t break up, did you? | 你们没分手,对吧? | 
| [29:28] | – Hi, I’m Lane. – As in, walk down a? | – Hi,我是Lane – 来了,就去A区 | 
| [29:31] | – Yes, exactly. – Hi, I’m Madeline. | – 对,是的 – Hi, 我是Madeline | 
| [29:33] | So when does the tour of the pool house start? | 什么时候去游泳池看看啊? | 
| [29:36] | You’ve seen the pool house before. | 你们已经看过了 | 
| [29:38] | But they haven’t seen it at night, right? | 不过晚上没看过,对吧? | 
| [29:43] | Madeline, you are not confused. | Madeline,别糊涂了 | 
| [29:45] | Think, process, focus. | 想想、过程、专注 | 
| [29:50] | Bye | Bye. | 
| [29:52] | – Later, Paris. – No glove, no love. | – 待会见,Paris – 安全第一 | 
| [29:54] | Lovely. | 真可爱 | 
| [29:57] | – I didn’t think you were a party girl. – I’m not usually. | – 我觉得你不是派对女孩 – 我不算是 | 
| [30:00] | But I thought I might come by and check it out. | 不过我想来开开眼界 | 
| [30:03] | It’s the same exact people we see every day at school… | 都是我们在学校每天见到的人… | 
| [30:06] | except now we get to see them dance. | 只不过现在在跳舞 | 
| [30:08] | So where is your boyfriend? | 你男朋友在哪? | 
| [30:10] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 | 
| [30:14] | At least you had a boyfriend for a while. | 至少你有过一段恋爱 | 
| [30:17] | Do you know which way will lead us to some soda? | 知道苏打水在哪吗? | 
| [30:20] | Keep up because I’m not turning around. | 跟我来,我不会乱逛的 | 
| [30:23] | – You didn’t exaggerate. – Paris needs no embellishment. | – 你没有夸大啊 – Paris不需要修饰的话 | 
| [30:31] | All of this soda is French. | 苏打水都是法国产的 | 
| [30:33] | Madeline’s mother has a French fetish. She’s obsessed with all things French. | Madeline的老妈是法国迷 她所有东西都是法国的 | 
| [30:37] | French wine, French food, French water, French cellulite products. | 法国酒、法国食品 法国水、法式肥胖 | 
| [30:40] | – Why won’t you answer me? – Because you didn’t say ‘please. ‘ | – 为什么不回答我? – 因为你没说“请” | 
| [30:43] | Can we do this later? There’s a party going on. | 能不能晚点谈?聚会在进行中 | 
| [30:45] | Tell me what you were doing locked in the bathroom with Austin. | 告诉我你和Austin在锁着的浴室里干嘛 | 
| [30:48] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | – 没什么 – 没什么 | 
| [30:50] | – Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 不是 | 
| [30:51] | Why don’t you tell me what I was doing, since you seem to know everything. | 为什么不告诉我我在干什么 既然你看起来什么都了解 | 
| [30:55] | – You are my girlfriend. – Now he is a caveman. | – 你是我女朋友 – 现在变粗鲁了嘛 | 
| [30:57] | What are you gonna do? Knock me on my head with a club… | – 你想干吗?用棍子敲我头… | 
| [31:00] | and then drag me back to your Porsche? | 然后拖我回你的保时捷? | 
| [31:03] | Summer, please. | Summer,拜托 | 
| [31:05] | Good song. | 这歌不错 | 
| [31:14] | I just love that Summer, don’t you? | 我喜欢Summer那样,你呢? | 
| [31:18] | 9:45 | 9:45. | 
| [31:19] | – Why do you keep checking your watch? – My mom says I have to stay till 10:30. | – 为什么老是看时间? – 因为我妈说要待到10:30 | 
| [31:25] | Why would she care? | 她关心什么? | 
| [31:26] | She thinks I’m not enough of a people person. | 她觉得我不够合群 | 
| [31:28] | – Shocking? – I’m floored. | – 吃惊吧? – 跌坐到地板 | 
| [31:32] | I doubt highly that Madame Curie… | 我很怀疑居里夫人… | 
| [31:34] | was voted ‘most likely to dress like Jennifer Lopez. ‘ | 会不会穿得像珍妮芙・洛佩兹 | 
| [31:36] | – You want to be a scientist? – Cancer research. | – 你想成为科学家? – 癌症研究 | 
| [31:39] | – Cool. – Yeah. | – 很棒 – 是啊 | 
| [31:41] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 哦,不 – 什么? | 
| [31:42] | It just figures that the only Korean boy at this party… | 我刚发现聚会的 唯一的韩国男生… | 
| [31:45] | has his Korean-girl radar turned on. | 开始启动韩国妹侦察雷达了 | 
| [31:48] | – I’m Henry. – I’m Lane. This is Rory and Paris. | – 我是Henry – 我是Lane,这是Rory和Paris | 
| [31:51] | – We’ve met. – Hi, Paris. | – 我们见过了 – Hi,Prais | 
| [31:53] | – So would you like to dance? – We’re talking here. | – 愿意跳个舞吗? – 我们在这聊着呢 | 
| [31:57] | Yeah, but, I mean, one dance? | 是 的,不过我是说,就一段舞? | 
| [32:00] | You can put the conversation on hold for one dance. | 你可以晚点再聊 | 
| [32:03] | Unless this is a Mid-East Peace Talk conversation. | 除非这是中东和平会谈 | 
| [32:05] | – One dance. – A short one. No crazy dance mixes. | – 一段舞 – 短暂的。不是疯狂的那种 | 
| [32:08] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 | 
| [32:12] | If I’m not back in one dance, you’re coming down… | 如果我一段舞后没回来,你就… | 
| [32:14] | with a really bad case of anything that means we have to go home. | 做好任何坏打算 我们需要马上回家 | 
| [32:17] | – Is it getting warm in here, or is it me? – Thank you. | – 这里变热了嘛,还是因为我? – 谢谢 | 
| [32:23] | Unbelievable. She’s here five minutes, she has a date. | 难以置信,她来了5分钟 就有一个约会了 | 
| [32:26] | I’ve been going to this school 9 years, and I’m the French-soda monitor. | 我来学校9年了 还是看着那堆法国苏打水 | 
| [33:11] | Just in case this comes up later, I did not come here for this. | 为了防止等会讨论 我来不是为这个 | 
| [33:14] | Okay, got it. | 好,我知道 | 
| [33:20] | – This is crazy! – No, it is. It’s nuts. | – 这太离谱了 – 是的,有点疯 | 
| [33:23] | I don’t see you for months, and then all of a sudden… | 我几个月没见你,然后一切突然… | 
| [33:26] | Ding-dong, Avon lady. | 叮咚(门铃声),雅芳小姐 (意指推销员) | 
| [33:27] | – It’s insane. – Completely. | – 太搞了 – 绝对是 | 
| [33:31] | You do that so good. | 你真在行 | 
| [33:33] | – We got to get a grip. – I thought that’s what we’re doing. | – 我们得把握住 – 我觉得我们是在这样做 | 
| [33:36] | You’re gonna sit over there on that couch. | 你坐那个沙发上 | 
| [33:39] | And I’m gonna sit over here on this chair… | 我坐这个椅子… | 
| [33:43] | far away from the couch. | 离沙发远点 | 
| [33:45] | And I’m gonna put this table right in between us… | 我把这个小桌放中间… | 
| [33:48] | just like that. Good, okay. | 就这样,好 | 
| [33:51] | And we’re gonna sit here and talk about this calmly. | 我们坐下冷静地谈谈 | 
| [33:56] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 | 
| [33:58] | – How you been? – Really good. | – 最近怎么样? – 还不错 | 
| [34:00] | – You look really good. – So do you. | – 你看起来不错 – 你也是 | 
| [34:02] | – I missed you. – I’m glad. | – 我想你 – 满高兴听到的 | 
| [34:05] | Otherwise that greeting there would have been a little inappropriate. | 否则这次碰面也有点不合适 | 
| [34:09] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about us lately. | 老实说,最近我在想我们的事 | 
| [34:12] | You have? | 你在想? | 
| [34:13] | – Haven’t you? – No. | – 你没有? – 没有 | 
| [34:15] | – I haven’t given it any thought at all. – I’m flattered. | – 我完全没想过 – 我受宠若惊 | 
| [34:18] | I needed not to give it any thought… | – 我必须完全不想它… | 
| [34:21] | otherwise I would give it too much thought and that would be hard. | 否则我会想太多,然后很痛苦 | 
| [34:24] | So I just didn’t deal. | – 所以我不理会了 | 
| [34:27] | – Like mother, like daughter, I guess. – I understand. | – 就像妈妈,女儿,我想 – 我了解 | 
| [34:30] | With all the thought you’ve been giving, have you come up with any solutions? | 你考虑了这么多,有没有解决方法? | 
| [34:34] | No. You’re still Rory’s mother, and I’m still her teacher. | 没有。你还是Rory的妈妈 我还是她的老师 | 
| [34:38] | And we’re still us. I got nothing. | 我们还是我们,我没有解决办法 | 
| [34:43] | – So nothing’s changed? – Nothing’s changed. | – 所以什么都没改? – 什么都没变 | 
| [34:47] | I guess my coming here was probably a bad idea. | – 我想我来这也许不妥 | 
| [34:50] | Probably. | 也许 | 
| [34:55] | Screw this! | – 去它们的! | 
| [35:16] | – Am I sick yet? – Not yet. It might just be allergies. | – 我是不是讨人厌? – 不,只是有点反感 | 
| [35:20] | Keep me posted. | 保持联络 | 
| [35:30] | My watch stopped. What time is it? | 我的表停了,几点了? | 
| [35:32] | – It’s 10:35. – Yes! Bye. | -10:35 – 好,Bye | 
| [35:57] | Tristan, stop it. | Tristan,别来了 | 
| [35:58] | You’re making me chase you around the whole party. | 你让我整个聚会都在追你 | 
| [36:00] | Just trying to have fun. | 只是找点开心 | 
| [36:01] | You won’t talk to me or dance. Why did you even come with me? | 你不想跟我聊或跳舞 为什么跟我来? | 
| [36:04] | Stop yelling. | 别喊了 | 
| [36:06] | Summer, please, can we just go? | Summer,拜托,我们能走吗? | 
| [36:08] | – Please. – No. I’m sick of fighting with you. | – 拜托 – 不,我厌烦了跟你吵架 | 
| [36:11] | I’m sick of hearing 20 times a day, ‘You’re my girlfriend. ‘ | 我厌烦了每天听20次 “你是我的女朋友” | 
| [36:14] | Could we do this where a roomful of people aren’t staring at us? | 能不能别在大庭广众之下谈这个? | 
| [36:17] | I think we should break up. | 我想我们该分手了 | 
| [36:20] | – I want to go outside and talk about this. – Then go. Bye. | – 我想跟你出去谈这个 – 去吧。Bye | 
| [36:24] | Summer, come on! | Summer,拜托 | 
| [36:34] | – I have a major problem. – What? | – 我有一个重大问题 – 怎么了? | 
| [36:36] | Henry, the guy I have been dancing with. | Henry,那个跟我跳舞的男生 | 
| [36:38] | Okay, he’s really good in school. He’s gonna be a doctor. | 他在学习很强,他想当一个医生 | 
| [36:41] | Pediatrician, to be exact. | 儿科医生,准确的说 | 
| [36:43] | His parents are extremely involved in their local church. | 他父母和当地教会密不可分 | 
| [36:45] | He himself helps out with Sunday school. | 他还去主日学校帮忙 (教堂所设) | 
| [36:47] | He speaks Korean fluently, he respects his parents. | 他的韩语很好,尊敬父母 | 
| [36:50] | And he’s also really cute, very funny, and surprisingly interesting. | 他很可爱,而且幽默风趣 | 
| [36:54] | Lane, I’m sorry, but I’m totally failing to see the problem here. | Lane,对不起,但我看不到问题所在 | 
| [36:57] | I’m falling for a guy my parents would approve of! | 我喜欢上了一个 我父母会同意的男生 | 
| [37:00] | They’d love him! They’d go crazy! There’d be dancing in the Kim house! | 他们喜欢他,他们会着迷 就像在Kim家跳舞一样 | 
| [37:03] | – Dancing! – Really? | – 跳舞! – 真的? | 
| [37:05] | Followed by a lot of praying. But initially, there’d be dancing. | 后面有很多祈祷 不过开始是跳舞 | 
| [37:08] | This is horrible. It can’t happen. I have to stop it. We need to go. | 这太恐怖了,不能发生 我要停止,我们走 | 
| [37:12] | No, now. You need to grab your stuff, we got to go. | 现在,你该收拾你的东西,我们走 | 
| [37:15] | Okay. Whatever you say. | 好吧,随你怎么说 | 
| [37:17] | – Hey! – Henry,hi! – Hey! – Henry, hi! | |
| [37:19] | Sorry, I’ve been monopolizing Lane all night. | 抱歉,我整晚都在独占Lane | 
| [37:21] | No, that’s okay. I’ve had her for 15 years. I’m actually a little sick of her. | 没事儿,我跟她都15年了 老实说有点腻了 | 
| [37:25] | – Thank you. – You are welcome. | – 谢谢 – 别客气 | 
| [37:27] | – We should go. – You’re going? | – 我们该走了 – 你们要走? | 
| [37:29] | Yeah, I have to get home. I have a very strict mother. | 是,我要回家 我有一个很严厉的老妈 | 
| [37:33] | Sorry about that. You couldn’t even stay for one more dance? | 抱歉,你不能多停留一段舞? | 
| [37:36] | – I don’t think… – Yes. | – 我不觉得… – 是的 | 
| [37:37] | – Excuse me? – One dance would be fine. | – 什么? – 再来一段舞也无妨 | 
| [37:39] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [37:40] | I’ll be back! | 我会回来的 | 
| [37:43] | I certainly did not come over here for that. | 我来这觉得不是为那个来的 | 
| [37:47] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:52] | You are a wonderful man. | 你是个好男人 | 
| [37:55] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:01] | What happens now? | 现在怎么了? | 
| [38:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:08] | It’s late. I have to get Sookie’s car back. | 挺晚了,我必须把车还给Sookie | 
| [38:11] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [38:13] | So this is it? You leave, and we forget this ever happened? | 就这样?你走了 然后我们忘记发生过? | 
| [38:20] | No. | 不是 | 
| [38:22] | Then what? | 那是什么? | 
| [38:23] | I leave, and we go on with our lives… | 我走了,我们继续生活… | 
| [38:25] | and then at some point we buy some soup. | 有时我们买点汤 | 
| [38:31] | – What? Soup is good food. – Stop. | -怎么?汤是好食品 – 别说了 | 
| [38:33] | I don’t want to leave here and forget this ever happened. | 我也不想走 和忘记发生过的 | 
| [38:39] | I want to think of a solution that will make everything better. | 我想一个解决办法 让一切都好起来 | 
| [38:43] | And I’ve been racking my brain for an idea. | 我一直在绞尽脑汁想主意 | 
| [38:46] | Hence the babbling about soup being good food. | 现在还是有汤是好食品的胡话 | 
| [38:50] | But I can’t think of anything. | 我想不出什么 | 
| [38:55] | I think we should talk. | 我觉得我们需要谈谈 | 
| [38:58] | – What? – On the phone. | – 什么? – 在电话里 | 
| [39:00] | You and me, about us, on a regular basis. | 你和我,关于我们,定期地 | 
| [39:05] | We’re not gonna solve this thing away from each other. | 我们不会单独地解决问题 | 
| [39:08] | No, we’re not. | 是的,我们不会 | 
| [39:10] | And obviously, we are not gonna solve this… | 显然,我们不会解决问题… | 
| [39:12] | by not staying away from each other. | 因为我们在一起 | 
| [39:15] | But we’ll burn more calories. | 我们要消耗很多热量 | 
| [39:20] | – I want to solve this. – So do I. | – 我想解决这个问题 – 我也是 | 
| [39:23] | So we’ll talk? | 所以我们聊? | 
| [39:26] | We’ll talk. | 我们聊 | 
| [39:33] | – I thought we were supposed to be talking. – There’s plenty of time for talk. | – 我觉得我们应该聊聊 – 有很多时间可以聊 | 
| [39:44] | Sorry. | 哦不好意思 | 
| [39:46] | No problem. | 没关系 | 
| [39:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [39:50] | – About what? – About you and Summer. | – 遗憾什么? – 你跟Summer的事 | 
| [39:53] | I don’t want to talk about Summer. | 我不想谈到Summer | 
| [39:56] | How did you do on that biology test? | OK,那你生物考试考得怎么样? | 
| [40:00] | What? | 什么? | 
| [40:01] | The test. It was hard, wasn’t it? | 考试。很难对吧? | 
| [40:04] | Yeah, it was hard. | 嗯,很难 | 
| [40:07] | I got a B plus. | 我得了B+ | 
| [40:09] | – What are you doing? – Talking about the test. | – 你在干什么? – 谈考试 | 
| [40:12] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [40:13] | You said you didn’t want to talk about Summer. | 因为你说不想谈Summer | 
| [40:16] | I don’t. | 我是不想 | 
| [40:18] | Okay, so I moved to biology. | 所以我就谈生物考试了 | 
| [40:20] | Sorry, did you want to talk about Spanish? | 对不起,你是想谈西班牙语? | 
| [40:23] | You just loved it, didn’t you? | 你很幸灾乐祸,是吗? | 
| [40:24] | – Loved what? – Seeing me nailed like that. | – 幸灾乐祸什么? – 看到我这样被人甩 | 
| [40:27] | – It must have been a great moment. – Not really. | – 一定感觉很爽 – 不是的 | 
| [40:32] | You loved it, she loved it, everybody loved it. | 你觉得爽,她觉得爽, 每个人都感觉很爽 | 
| [40:34] | I did not love it. | 我没有幸灾乐祸 | 
| [40:42] | – I really liked her, too. – Yeah, I know. | – 我是真心喜欢她 – 嗯我知道 | 
| [40:47] | So where’s your boyfriend tonight? | 你男朋友今晚到哪里去了? | 
| [40:50] | He’s not my boyfriend anymore. | 他不再是我男朋友了 | 
| [40:54] | – Why not? – He didn’t want to be. | – 为什么? – 他不想 | 
| [40:59] | Idiot. | 白痴 | 
| [41:01] | So is Summer. | Summer也是 | 
| [41:05] | You think you’ll get back together? | 你觉得你们还会和好吗? | 
| [41:07] | He was pretty set in his decision. | 他意已决 | 
| [41:11] | – When did it happen? – Yesterday. | – 什么时候的事? – 昨天 | 
| [41:13] | Wow | Wow. | 
| [41:15] | It was our three-month anniversary. | 我们恋爱三个月纪念日 | 
| [41:18] | – That sucks. – Yeah, it does suck. | – 真倒楣 – 倒楣透了 | 
| [41:23] | Do you think you guys will? | 你们会和好吗? | 
| [41:26] | – No. – So, no? | – 不会…不会… – 这么说,不会? | 
| [41:30] | No. | 不会 | 
| [41:36] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time for a while. | 我很抱歉我有段时间对你不太好 | 
| [41:40] | – That’s okay. – It is? | – 没关系 – 真的没关系? | 
| [41:42] | No, but you’re sad. | – 有关系,不过你现在在伤心 | 
| [41:48] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [41:50] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 | 
| [41:52] | Man, it’s a great party? | 这派对很棒 | 
| [41:56] | Yeah, not bad. | 嗯,不坏 | 
| [41:59] | It gave me a chance to catch up on my reading. | 让我有机会抓紧看书 | 
| [42:03] | You are very odd, you know that? | 你很怪,你知道吗? | 
| [42:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [42:26] | I’m sorry. What did I do? Did I bite your lip or something? | 对不起,我怎么了? 咬到你嘴唇什么了? | 
| [42:30] | No, it’s not you. I just have to go. | 没有,不是因为你。 我只是…我得走了 | 
| [42:41] | – We have to go. – Rory, are you okay? | – 我们得走了 – Rory,你没事吧? | 
| [42:44] | – I have to go. – Wait, can I get your number? | – 我得走了 – 等等,能给我你的电话号码吗? | 
| [42:46] | Last name’s Kim. We’re the only ones in Stars Hollow. | 我姓金 Stars Hollow里唯一的姓氏 | 
| [42:49] | I can’t believe I just gave my number to a potential Korean doctor. | 真不敢相信我刚刚竟然把电话号码 给了一个未来的韩国医生 | 
| [43:06] | I’m ready to wallow now. | 我现在准备发泄了 | 
| [43:33] | Hey, Joe, it’s Lorelai. I need a pizza with everything, okay? | 嘿Joe,我是Lorelai 我要个满汉全席的匹萨,好吗? | 
| [43:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |