时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay, let’s see. | 咱们好好研究一下 |
[00:08] | Looks like Harvard definitely has the smallest class sizes. | 哈佛每个班级的学生数量最少噢 |
[00:10] | Okay, we’ve got our first entry here. | 行 这里有第一项可以写了 |
[00:12] | It’s a pro for Harvard. | 哈佛的优点 |
[00:14] | Whoa, those are not the final official pro/con lists. | 喂 那可不是最终版本的优缺点对照表啊 |
[00:16] | Why? What’s wrong with them? | 为什么? 有什么不好吗? |
[00:17] | The lines are crooked, the printing’s all sloppy. | 歪歪斜斜的 字又那么模糊 |
[00:18] | Harvard, Princeton and Yale cannot see them looking like that. | 哈佛 普林斯顿 和耶鲁怎么可以 看到这样的东西 |
[00:20] | They’re not going to see our pro/con lists. | 他们不可能会看到我们的这个对照表 |
[00:22] | What if they subpoena them? | 要是他们发传票强制要看呢? |
[00:24] | Then I’ll roll ‘em up in a ball and eat ‘em. | 那我就把它们卷成小球吃掉 |
[00:26] | 嘿 耶鲁有个大优点噢 | |
[00:28] | they have 1100 members of the maintenance staff. | 他们雇有1100名清洁养护工人 |
[00:31] | Clean, clean, clean. | 扫啊扫 |
[00:32] | All three of these places probably have the same number. | 三个大学估计都有这个数量的清洁工人 |
[00:34] | But Yale must be crowing about it for some reason. | 但耶鲁肯定有特别之处才强调这一点 |
[00:36] | Princeton might only have two. | 普林斯顿说不定只有两个人干这个活 |
[00:38] | – Two? – Yeah. | – 2个人? – 是啊 |
[00:39] | You think there’re a total of two guys cleaning all of Princeton? | 你觉得就2个人扫遍全普林斯顿? |
[00:41] | Write “Princeton’s stinking filthy” in big letters. | 用大字标出”普林斯顿又臭又脏” |
[00:44] | Yeah, I’m pretending to write it as we speak. | 好吧 我假装一边跟你说话一边记下来 |
[00:45] | Good morning, ladies. May I interest you in a shirt? | 女士们 早上好 可以向你们介绍一件衬衫吗? |
[00:48] | Oh, Kirk. You’re not selling your laundry again, are ya? | 我的天 Kirk 你不是又在卖你要洗的衣服吧? |
[00:50] | No, these are part of my latest money-making endeavor. | 不是啦 这是我最近在研究的一个盈利项目 |
[00:52] | I’m going to print daily T-shirts featuring a humorous topical headline | 我准备把每天在镇上看到的事情 |
[00:56] | of something I witness around town. | 写成幽默标题 印在T恤衫上 |
[00:57] | Neat. | 不错 |
[00:58] | I got the idea when I read about something a man was doing in Portland. | 我是受了某个波特兰人做法的启发 |
[01:01] | What was he doing? | 他是怎么做的? |
[01:01] | He was printing daily T-shirts featuring a humorous topical headline | 他把每天在那边看到的事情 |
[01:04] | of something he witnessed around town. | 写成幽默标题 印在T恤衫上 |
[01:05] | – Is that today’s? – Sure is. | – 那件是今天发生的事情吗? – 是的 |
[01:08] | “Babette ate oatmeal.” | “Babette吃了燕麦片” |
[01:11] | – I’m keeping it real. – It’s good. | – 我尽量保持真实 – 看起来不错 |
[01:13] | It paints a picture. | 见字如见人啊 |
[01:14] | I can just see her… eating oatmeal. | 我其实可以看到她在那边…吃燕麦片 |
[01:16] | They’re $14.95. How many can I put you down for? | 每件售价$14.95 你们要几件? |
[01:19] | No solicitors, Kirk. | Kirk 这里不许推销 |
[01:20] | How about if I cut you in for a piece of the action? | 要是我把你写进我的T恤衫呢? |
[01:21] | How about I toss the shirts out the door first | 那我就先把你的破衣服扔出去 |
[01:23] | so you can have something to land on? | 这样你被我踢出去时就有东西垫屁股了 |
[01:24] | Got it. | 这就走人 |
[01:27] | What’s with the lists? | 这列表是干嘛的? |
[01:28] | You ready? My Rory, our Rory, Stars Hollow’s Rory… | 准备好了? 我的Rory 我们的Rory Stars Hollow的Rory… |
[01:31] | got into Harvard, Princeton, and Yale. | 被哈佛 普林斯顿 和耶鲁 同时录取了 |
[01:33] | Wow, I can’t believe it. | 哇! 真不敢相信 |
[01:36] | I feel like I… | 我想… |
[01:44] | Oh, I’m not good at hugging. | 我不常拥抱别人 |
[01:46] | Oh, I thought it worked. | 哦 你心意我领了 |
[01:48] | Thanks. Man, this is big, right? | 谢谢 这可是大事啊 |
[01:49] | Very big. | 的确 |
[01:50] | But what’s with all the pro/con lists? | 但这些优缺点列表是干嘛的? |
[01:52] | That’s how we make our important decisions, you know that. | 这是我们做重要决定时候一直用的啊 |
[01:54] | But you know what it’s gonna be, Harvard. | 可你们不早想好是哈佛了吗? |
[01:55] | – Probably. – But not necessarily. | – 可能 – 但还不一定 |
[01:57] | But Harvard’s all you’ve talked about for years. | 这些年来你们一直考虑去哈佛的啊 |
[01:59] | Who knew she’d be wanted by everyone? | 谁能想到她这么受欢迎呢? |
[02:01] | Hey, which school best teaches how to make an important life decision | 哪所学校能教会你如何自己做重要决策 |
[02:03] | without doing a stupid pro/con list? | 而不是靠张优缺点破表格? |
[02:05] | Whichever one it is, add it to the pro column. | 能教你这个的 写进优点栏 |
[02:07] | Do not mock the sciencificity of our selection process. | 请不要嘲笑我们决策系统的科学性 |
[02:09] | I’ve gotta head to school. | 我要去上学了 |
[02:10] | Hey, why go anymore? You’re in college. | 还去什么啊? 你都被大学录取了 |
[02:12] | – Let’s go truffle hunting or something. – Maybe after I graduate. | – 咱们去采蘑菇或者干点别的 – 等我毕了业吧 |
[02:14] | All right, but if all the good truffles are gone, don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 好吧 要是好吃的蘑菇给人采光了 别怪我没提醒你噢 |
[02:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:20] | I can’t believe how great that is, all three. | 真不敢相信啊 三所名牌学校同时录取了 |
[02:22] | They have good taste. | 他们都很有品 |
[02:23] | Well… you know, Jess also… | 嗯…Jess也… |
[02:25] | It’s so tiny compared to this, it’s gonna sound dumb. | 当然啦 跟这个比起来 是小事 |
[02:28] | What? Tell me. | 什么事情啊? 说来听听 |
[02:29] | You know how Jess works at Wal-Mart. | 你知道Jess在沃尔玛工作 |
[02:31] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[02:32] | It seems he was actually chosen | 他被选中成为 |
[02:35] | – Employee of the Month. – Really? | – 月度最佳员工 – 真的吗? |
[02:37] | I knew it would sound tiny. | 听起来果然微不足道 |
[02:38] | No, Luke, that’s not tiny. That’s really good. | 怎么会呢? Luke 这是好消息啊 |
[02:41] | Yeah. I mean, there’s probably hundreds of people | 嗯 那个分店有百来号人呢 |
[02:43] | working at that branch, and they singled him out. | 就选了他这么一个人出来 |
[02:46] | Yeah, it shows he can work hard and get along with people and all that. | 说明他工作勤奋 而且和周围同事相处愉快 |
[02:49] | You should be proud. Did you tell him you’re proud? | 你该为他骄傲 你跟他说了吗? |
[02:51] | he didn’t even tell me about it. | 他都没跟我提这件事情 |
[02:52] | I got a letter addressed to the family of Jess Mariano | 我是收到了一封写给 Jess Mariano家人的信 |
[02:55] | inviting me down to some little ceremony they’re having. | 信里邀请我去参加颁奖典礼 |
[02:58] | – Are you going? – Oh, he’d hate it if I was there. | – 打算去吗? – 我要去了 他会恨死我的 |
[03:00] | You know, seeing him participating in some corporate ceremony like that, | 看着他参加公司颁奖 |
[03:03] | being called upstanding and responsible, it would kill him. | 表扬他正直负责什么的 会要了他的命 |
[03:06] | – Yeah, I’m going. – Good boy. | – 我会去的 – 乖 |
[04:07] | Hey Sookie, Sookie… where’s Sookie? | Sookie Sookie…Sookie人呢? |
[04:10] | Down here. | 这儿呢 |
[04:10] | – Down where? Marco? – Polo. | – 哪里啊? Marco? – Polo |
[04:14] | Why are you down there? | 你趴那边干嘛? |
[04:15] | Papaya won’t eat, so I’m pretending to eat out of her bowl | Papaya不肯吃东西 所以我假装在她碗里吃东西 |
[04:18] | so she’ll copy me. | 她就会学我样子吃了 |
[04:20] | Sookie, you named the cat? | Sookie 你给猫起名字了? |
[04:21] | She looks like a Papaya, doesn’t she? | 她看起来就应该叫Papaya 是不是啊? |
[04:23] | But it’s a stray. | 这是条流浪猫 |
[04:25] | You’ll get close to it and it’ll wander off and you’ll be sad. | 你会慢慢跟她熟悉的 等她跑了 你会伤心难过的 |
[04:27] | I’m keeping my distance. | 我是要保持距离的啊 |
[04:29] | Come on, Papaya. Lap, lap… | 来 Papaya 这样舔啊舔… |
[04:31] | All right, we’re getting you up here. Come on. | 好了 一定要把你弄起来了 |
[04:35] | Oh boy, being a cat is hard on the knees. | 我的天 当条猫真不容易 膝盖好累的 |
[04:38] | Since when are you a cat person? | 你什么时候成了个爱猫族? |
[04:39] | Ever since I got pregnant, | 自打我怀孕之后 |
[04:40] | I’ve become very nurturing toward all living things. | 我就对各种生物都很有母爱哦 |
[04:42] | Jackson, too. | Jackson也是 |
[04:43] | Both your bodies are changing. | 你们俩的身体都在发生变化 |
[04:45] | Yesterday… it was awful. | 昨天…真糟糕透了 |
[04:47] | Jackson moved a table and just kind of nicked this spider. | Jackson搬桌子的时候伤到了一只蜘蛛 |
[04:50] | He didn’t see the little thing, and just clipped one of its legs. | 他没看到那小东西 夹到了它的一条腿 |
[04:53] | And it was having trouble walking and we were so upset, | 它都不能走路了 我们觉得很失落 |
[04:56] | but Jackson made a new leg for it out of a paper clip, | Jackson用纸夹给它造了条新腿 |
[04:58] | but jamming the clip into the spider killed it instantly. | 但在装新腿的时候把蜘蛛给弄死了 |
[05:02] | Little Satchmo. | 可怜的小Satchmo |
[05:03] | You named the spider Satchmo? | 你给蜘蛛起名叫Satchmo? |
[05:04] | After Jackson’s uncle. | 是用了Jackson叔叔的名字 |
[05:05] | I’m sure he’ll be very touched. | 他知道了肯定感动死了 |
[05:06] | – Maybe if I wore ears! – What? | – 说不定我该弄双耳朵! – 什么? |
[05:10] | Papaya! Look at Mommy, l | Papaya! 来 看看妈咪 |
[05:14] | Look at Mommy, look at Mommy. | 看看妈咪 看看妈咪 |
[05:19] | Oh, is this everyone from the Edgar Allen Poe Society? | 这里所有人都是爱伦坡社团的人吗? |
[05:22] | If you mean the I-should-be-sterilized- | 如果你是说那个”我该被消毒 |
[05:24] | so-that-my-disturbing-idiosyncrasies-aren’t-passed- | 这样我的变态特质 |
[05:26] | onto-the-next-generation society, | 不会传给下一代”社团的话 |
[05:28] | then yes, that’s them. | 那就是他们了 |
[05:29] | Hi, welcome to the Independence Inn. | 您好 欢迎光临Independence客栈 |
[05:31] | Thank you. We’re Jim and Milly Hatlestad. | 谢谢 我们是Jim和Milly Hatlestad |
[05:34] | Okay, I’ve got you right here. | 嗯 有你们的名字 |
[05:37] | Once again, welcome, | 再次感谢你们到来 |
[05:39] | and let me assure you there are no human body parts | 我可以保证 您的房间地板里面不会有任何人的肢体 |
[05:42] | buried in the floor of your room to keep you awake tonight. Sound good? | 让你半夜惊醒 不错吧? |
[05:45] | I guess. | 还行 |
[05:47] | Room 8. | 8号房 |
[05:51] | The Tell-Tale Heart. That’s a Poe story. Did they not get that? | <泄密的心> 爱伦坡写的故事啊 他们怎么就没懂呢? |
[05:54] | The Hatlestads are not with the Poe Society. | Hatlestad夫妇不是那个社团的 |
[05:56] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你怎么早不跟我说? |
[05:58] | If I had thought to, I still would not have. | 就算我想到了 我也不会说的 |
[06:00] | Hi, my name is Larson, I’m checking in. | 你好 我叫Larson 请帮忙登记入住 |
[06:02] | – Poe Society, right? – That’s me. | – 爱伦坡社团的 对吗? – 是的 |
[06:05] | Good. Well, welcome to the Independence Inn. | 棒极了 欢迎光临Independence客栈 |
[06:07] | There will be a complimentary cask of amontillado on the table in your room, | 您房间桌上将有我们赠送的一桶白葡萄酒 |
[06:11] | and if you’re expecting your friends Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether, | 您若在等您的朋友塔尔博士和费瑟尔教授 |
[06:14] | I’ll send up another one. | 我将再赠送另外一桶 |
[06:17] | You said you were with the Poe Society. | 你说你是爱伦坡社团的 |
[06:19] | Yeah, but it’s just a hobby. | 是的 但那只不过是个爱好而已 |
[06:21] | – We’re not Trekkies. – No, no, I didn’t mean to imply… | – 我们又不是星舰迷那样的人 – 我不是那个意思… |
[06:23] | I mean, you’re not freaks, no way. Here, room six. | 你们绝对不是怪胎啦…6号房 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:28] | You might want to stop trying to cute things up. | 你是不是该停止这种搞笑? |
[06:31] | I hear that. | 知道了 |
[06:33] | Hello sir. | 先生您好 |
[06:35] | Hello everybody. Hope you’re having a good day today. | 各位好 希望你们今天过得很愉快 |
[06:38] | You folks know we do this every month, | 大家知道我们每月都有这个颁奖 |
[06:40] | just a little get together to honor our new Employee of the Month. | 为了奖励本月最新出炉的最佳员工 |
[06:44] | Nothing fancy, just a quick ‘thanks’ and a ‘way to go.’ | 没什么花哨的 就是两句”谢谢”和”干得好” |
[06:46] | Oh, and there’s two hundred bucks in it. | 噢 还有两百块大洋 |
[06:49] | I think that’s how we got our honoree to even show up to this thing. | 不然咱们的领奖人都不会出现了 |
[06:52] | You know him as a trooper, our Mr. Reliable. | 众所周知 他是我们的先进 我们的”可信赖先生” |
[06:55] | The first time this young man sat down on that forklift, | 这个年轻人第一次坐在叉车里面的时候 |
[06:57] | well, it was like an extension of himself. | 就全身心投入了 |
[06:59] | And yeah, he’s not one for small talk, | 也许他不善于日常聊天 |
[07:01] | but this boy’s production is out of sight. | 但他干活绝对一把好手 |
[07:03] | It’s Jess Mariano everybody. | 有请Jess Mariano |
[07:08] | Would you like to say anything Jess? | Jess 有什么想说的吗? |
[07:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:11] | That’s our Jess. | 这就是我们的Jess |
[07:12] | Give him another hand folks, and have a good one. | 让我们再次热烈鼓掌祝贺 |
[07:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[07:19] | – I’m so proud of my boy. – Stop it. | – 我为你骄傲 – 不用 |
[07:21] | Do you have a tissue because I think I’m gonna be emotional. | 你有纸巾吗? 我想哭了 |
[07:24] | I mean it, stop, now. | 我是认真的 别搞了 |
[07:25] | It came with cash, it’s the only reason I’m here. | 有钱拿 我才争取的 |
[07:27] | Don’t forget the plaque. | 别忘了奖状 |
[07:28] | You should hang that over your bed, shine a little spotlight over it. | 应该挂在床头 弄个小射灯照着 |
[07:31] | I gotta get back to work. | 我回去工作了 |
[07:32] | Yeah, the forklift’s going ‘where’s the extension of me?’ | 叉车想 “我的长臂哪里去了” |
[07:36] | Hey. Saw you jawboning with our boy there. | 嘿 看到你跟他有一样的下巴 |
[07:38] | – I’m Bill Borden. – Luke Danes, I’m Jess’ uncle. | – 我是Bill Borden – Luke Danes 我是Jess的舅舅 |
[07:40] | – Nice meeting you. – Yeah, so he’s doing good, huh? | – 幸会 – 嗯 他干得不错啊? |
[07:42] | Wish I had a dozen more Jesses. He’s my go-to guy. | 但愿我能多有几个Jess这样的 他是我的不二人选 |
[07:45] | That’s great to hear. | 很高兴你能这么说 |
[07:46] | Works like a dog on his regular shift, | 他不仅在自己的班头工作卖力 |
[07:48] | 如果有人请病假 这种事情经常发生的 | |
[07:50] | Jess is there even if he’s already done forty hours that week. | Jess总是愿意帮忙 哪怕那周他已经工作了40小时 |
[07:53] | Wow, I am so… forty hours? He never works forty hours. | 哇 我很… 40小时? 他不可能工作40小时 |
[07:56] | More like forty-five, that’s what I’m saying. Good boy, that one. | 应该是45小时吧 好孩子 |
[07:58] | Wait, how is that possible? He’s got school, he works for me, it can’t be forty. | 等等 怎么可能啊? 他要上学 还在我店里工作 不可能40小时 |
[08:01] | Well, I can’t say I sign every time card, | 我不敢保证我每张计时卡都签字 |
[08:03] | but I’m pretty sure it’s at least that. | 但我肯定那是起码的工作小时 |
[08:05] | – Maybe I’m mistaken. – Yeah, maybe. | – 也许我搞错了 – 嗯 大概吧 |
[08:07] | Oh, thought you might like this. A little keepsake for ya. | 你应该会喜欢这个的 给你的小纪念 |
[08:10] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling, | 于是这只黑鸟把我悲伤的幻觉哄骗成微笑 |
[08:20] | by the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore, | 以它那老成持重一本正经温文尔雅的容颜 |
[08:25] | “Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,” I said, | “虽然冠毛被剪除”我说 |
[08:29] | “art sure no craven.” | “但你肯定不是懦夫” |
[08:31] | That Poe was downright funalicious. | 这个坡先生真是无厘头 |
[08:33] | He was a troubled man. | 人家当时可苦恼着呢 |
[08:35] | He enjoyed a little bit too much of the hmm-hmm. | 他太喜欢&*^%$@!^了 |
[08:39] | Mime? | 滑稽戏啊? |
[08:40] | You know what I meant. | 你知道我的意思 |
[08:42] | 噢 滑稽剧 这提醒我了 | |
[08:44] | Yale, best drama school bar none. | 耶鲁 最好的戏剧社团 |
[08:46] | Put that in the pro column. | 写进优点栏 |
[08:47] | I’m not taking drama. | 我又不学戏剧 |
[08:49] | No, but it means you’ll have the best on-campus productions. | 是不学 但这意味着 你将体验到最佳校园戏剧演出 |
[08:51] | You’ll get to see the next Meryl Streep all goofy and eighteen | 你可以看到下一个Meryl Streep 18岁时候傻傻的样子 |
[08:54] | and doing crap like, “Hey, name an occupation!” | 还说些烂台词 例如 “嘿 说一个职业名!” |
[08:58] | “Plumber!” “Name a farm tool now!” | “水管工!” “说一个农场工具名称!” |
[09:01] | “Tractor!” “Hey, I’m a tractor doing… plumbing.” | “拖拉机!” “嘿 我是一台…修水管的拖拉机” |
[09:05] | That’s what the do at the Yale drama school? | 这就是耶鲁戏剧学院的人说的? |
[09:07] | So I’ve heard. Oh, that’s weird. | 我听过是这样的 那好奇怪 |
[09:09] | – What? – Over there. | – 什么很奇怪? – 看那边 |
[09:11] | – A second Poe? – It’s like a Poe story in itself. | – 第二个坡? – 就象置身爱伦坡的故事一样 |
[09:14] | – The Case of the Two Poes. – The Messrs Poe and Poe. | – 两个爱伦坡的故事 – 两位爱伦坡先生 |
[09:16] | Oh, that’s good. | 哦 这个好 |
[09:19] | Oh, hey, there’s Dean. Hey, is that… | Dean在那边 旁边是不是… |
[09:20] | That’s Lindsay. | 是Lindsay |
[09:26] | Oh, I think she’s ready to go to the ghetto on you. | 我看她一副想吃了你的样子 |
[09:28] | Well, I don’t have a problem with her. | 我对她没不爽啊 |
[09:30] | She’s really nice. | 她人很好 |
[09:32] | And, you know, once she… | 有一次她… |
[09:34] | Bought you a magnet shaped like Mark Twain’s head? | 送给你一个Mark Twain头像的磁贴? |
[09:36] | Yes, I’ve heard the anecdote. | 我听过这个传闻 |
[09:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:39] | I think she should just mellow. | 她该成熟些 |
[09:41] | I mean, you’ve both moved on. What’s the problem? | 你俩都已经不当回事了 她紧张什么? |
[09:43] | But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, | 但那只独栖于肃穆的半身雕像上的乌鸦 |
[09:47] | spoke only that one word… | 只说了这一句话… |
[09:50] | I don’t remember The Raven being this long. | 我怎么不记得<乌鸦>有这么长篇幅 |
[09:51] | It could’ve used some editing. | 可能改编过了 |
[09:52] | Oh, hey, did you put drama school on the Yale pro list? | 你把戏剧学院写进耶鲁的优点了吗? |
[09:54] | – Nope. – Come on, do it, we’ll forget. | – 没 – 不写就忘了 |
[09:57] | – I don’t have a pen. – Aw, jeez. | – 我没笔 – 老天 |
[09:59] | – Hey, psst. Hi, Nicole. – Hi, Lorelai. | – 嘿 Nicole – 嘿 Lorelai |
[10:03] | Hey, how long is this thing? | 这还要多久啊? |
[10:05] | He’s got at least five nevermores to go. | 他起码还有5个”永不复焉”要说 |
[10:06] | Ah, jeez. | 我的天 |
[10:07] | – Do you got a pen? – No. | – 你有笔吗? – 没 |
[10:09] | – Come on, cough it up. – I don’t have a pen. | – 拜托 咳出来 – 我没笔 |
[10:11] | You’ve got a restaurant. Where’s the pen you take orders with? | 你开餐厅的 点单时候的笔哪里去了 |
[10:13] | I wasn’t anticipating taking orders at the Poe reading. | 我来听爱伦坡朗读会 怎么会点单 |
[10:17] | There goes your Boy Scout badge. | 你的男童子军徽白拿了嘛 |
[10:18] | Mom. | 妈 |
[10:23] | Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy… | 从我心中带走你的嘴 从我房门带走你的… |
[10:26] | Busted by a Poe. | 被个坡先生抓个正着 |
[10:27] | Hope he doesn’t put a curse on us. | 希望他没诅咒我们 |
[10:29] | Or complain when he goes back to being Fred Larson, Tampa dentist. | 或者变回坦帕牙医Fred Larson再来抱怨 |
[10:32] | Hey, Lorelai. | 嘿 Lorelai |
[10:34] | Oh, you’re an angel, thanks. | 你真是个天使 谢谢 |
[10:36] | – I’ll need it back. – Yeah, sure. | – 一会儿记得还给我 – 一定 |
[10:39] | Looks like Nicole’s got a little Lindsay attitude going. | Nicole看来跟小Lindsay一样吃醋啊 |
[10:42] | Not really. Really? | 没有吧 有吗? |
[10:44] | Hey, how many nevermores do you think he’s got to go? | 你们觉得他还有几个”永不复焉”要说? |
[10:47] | We’re guessing four. | 4个吧 |
[10:50] | Poor Edgar Allen Poe, he suffered so much. | 可怜的爱伦坡 受了这么多痛苦 |
[10:53] | And now we gotta suffer along with him. | 我们还要陪着一起痛苦 |
[10:55] | Yale drama, got it. | 耶鲁戏剧 写好了 |
[10:57] | Rory, why do you waste your time on those pro/con lists? | Rory 你干嘛要浪费时间写优缺点对照表? |
[11:00] | It’s going to be Harvard, we all know it. | 大家都知道肯定是哈佛 |
[11:03] | – I know. – If the list says it is. | – 我知道 – 如果列表也这么说的话 |
[11:05] | Right. | 嗯 |
[11:06] | When you were six and took my cheerleading class, | 你6岁的时候参加我的啦啦队班 |
[11:08] | you wouldn’t even cheer for any other school than Harvard. | 你只肯给哈佛加油 |
[11:12] | That’s true. That is true. | 是啊 真的是这样 |
[11:14] | Then the list will reflect it. | 那列表上肯定会体现出来的 |
[11:15] | And my soul from out that shadow | 而我的灵魂 会从那团在地板上漂浮的阴暗 |
[11:18] | that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted… | 被擢升么 |
[11:21] | nevermore. | 永不复焉 |
[11:23] | – Excellent. Bravo, bravo. – Very nice. | – 棒极了! – 很好 |
[11:27] | That was wonderful, wasn’t it? | 刚才的表演棒极了 |
[11:29] | Thank you very much for that rendition. | 感谢您的演绎 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | What’s with the Poes? | 那些爱伦坡怎么了? |
[11:37] | They look upset. | 看来很烦恼的样子 |
[11:38] | – Wanna hear the scoop? – Please. | – 想听独家新闻吗? – 想 |
[11:40] | I was here when they both arrived. | 他们两个人都到的时候我在场 |
[11:41] | They got their signals crossed. | 他们把标记弄混了 |
[11:43] | They were supposed to perform different things, | 本来是要演绎不同故事的 |
[11:45] | they both came to do The Raven. | 但现在他俩都选了<乌鸦> |
[11:48] | If the Poes start fighting, | 要是两个爱伦坡打起来的话 |
[11:49] | does that punch a hole in the space/time continuum? | 会不会在时空连续上打个大洞出来 |
[11:51] | And throw us into a universe where everything | 把我们扔进一个空间 |
[11:53] | is the exact opposite of what it is here? | 那边什么都和这里是反过来的呢? |
[11:55] | Cool. There’ll be funny sitcoms there. | 酷 那边肯定有好玩的肥皂剧 |
[11:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat for you. | 女士们先生们 我们安排了一个特别节目 |
[11:59] | It’ll allow you to compare and contrast interpretations of Poe’s most famous work. | 让您能比较和对照爱伦坡先生最著名的作品 |
[12:03] | Oh no. | 不会吧… |
[12:04] | – Compare and contrast? – That can only mean… | – 比较和对照? – 也就是说… |
[12:06] | Please enjoy this second recitation of The Raven. | 请欣赏第二场<乌鸦>的朗诵 |
[12:14] | – Do we bolt? – Do we dare? | – 咱们开溜吗? – 咱们敢吗? |
[12:15] | At least if I’d brought a flask, we could’ve played the nevermore drinking game. | 早知道我就带个瓶子过来 起码可以玩玩”永不复焉”喝酒比赛 |
[12:18] | Oh, maybe this is what drove Poe to the bottle. | 说不定这就是让爱伦坡酗酒的原因 |
[12:20] | His own work. | 他自己的作品啊 |
[12:21] | Once upon a midnight dreary | 从前一个阴郁的子夜 |
[12:23] | while I pondered weak and weary, | 我独自沉思 慵懒疲竭 |
[12:25] | over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, | 面对许多古怪而离奇 并早已被人遗忘的书卷 |
[12:29] | while I nodded, nearly napping… | 当我开始打盹 几乎入睡… |
[12:31] | Weird vibe in here. | 气氛好诡异啊 |
[12:32] | – Very Poe. – Very Poe. | – 很坡式的诡异哦 – 很坡式哦 |
[12:39] | Well, that was pretty good. | 很不错 |
[12:41] | Oh, come on. You can’t do that thing where you complain, | 得了吧 前面你还在抱怨哪 |
[12:43] | then when you walk out you reassess based on the relief you’re feeling that it’s over. | 现在你给的好评 就是因为它终于结束了 |
[12:47] | I was able to compare and contrast between readings. | 我对两个朗诵版本进行了比较 |
[12:49] | I was able to nap for twenty minutes. | 我打了20分钟的瞌睡 |
[12:51] | – Good evening, ladies. – Oh, hi Poe. | – 女士们 晚上好 – 坡先生 |
[12:52] | – Good job in there. – I thank you. | – 刚才表演很不错 – 谢谢您 |
[12:55] | Young miss, do correct me, but I heard tell | 这位小姐 我刚才听到 |
[12:57] | that you are considering attending Harvard University. | 您正考虑去哈佛大学念书 |
[13:00] | – I am. – I myself attended West Point. | – 的确 – 我本人就读的是西点军校 |
[13:03] | I’m embarrassed to say that I was court-martialed in 1832 and forced to leave. | 让我羞愧的是 我在1832年的时候 上了军事法庭 被迫离开 |
[13:07] | Excuse me, but I was expelled from West Point in 1831, not 1832. | 打扰一下 我应该是在1831年 被驱逐出西点的 不是1832年 |
[13:11] | No, I do believe it was 1832. It was an election year. | 我很确定是1832年 那年大选 |
[13:15] | It was not an election year. | 那年不是大选年 |
[13:16] | President Jackson was to serve five more years | 杰克逊总统后来连任5年 |
[13:19] | I’m sure it was ’32. I’m sad to say | 我能肯定是32年 伤心的是 |
[13:22] | it was the same year my older brother William passed away. | 我的哥哥William也是在那年去世的 |
[13:24] | Okay, that’s not right either, Fred. | 好了 那也是不对的 Fred |
[13:26] | Fred? I don’t know this Fred you speak of. | Fred? 你可不认识什么Fred |
[13:29] | Oh, knock it off. I’m tired. | 行了 我可累了 |
[13:33] | – Will you excuse me? – Yeah. | – 不好意思 我先走了 – 没事 |
[13:35] | Poes are very testy people. | 这些坡先生都很暴躁啊 |
[13:36] | I’ve got your latest topical T-shirts here, people. | 各位 这里有最热门话题T恤衫 |
[13:39] | Brand new topical T-shirts for sale. | 全新热门话题T恤衫出售中 |
[13:41] | What’s this one say? | 这件写了什么? |
[13:42] | – “Faux Poes foes.” – Very clever, Kirk. | – “假坡先生们的对决” – 很妙啊 |
[13:45] | It was an inspiration. | 受了启发 |
[13:46] | But they’re not selling much better than the “Babette ate oatmeal” shirts. | 不过它们没有”Babette吃燕麦”卖得好 |
[13:49] | Keep the dream, Kirk. | 加油 Kirk |
[13:50] | Hey guys. | 嘿 |
[13:51] | Oh, hi. Mom, this is Lindsay. | 嘿 妈妈 这位是Lindsay |
[13:54] | The Mark Twain magnet-head girl! | 你就是Mark Twain大头磁贴女孩! |
[13:57] | The what? | 什么来着? |
[13:58] | You don’t know the anecdote? You’re the star. | 你不知道那段趣闻吗? 你可是个明星 |
[13:59] | – The anecdote? – It’s nothing, really. | – 什么趣闻? – 真的没什么的 |
[14:02] | It’s the field trip we took to Mark Twain’s house in the fourth grade, | 我们四年级的时候去 Mark Twain的故居考察 |
[14:07] | and I wanted this magnet and you lent me the money and I got the magnet. | 我想买这个磁贴 你借钱给我 我就买到了 |
[14:11] | She usually tells it better. | 她平时可以讲得更生动些 |
[14:12] | I kinda remember. | 有点印象 |
[14:15] | So, congratulations on Harvard. | 恭喜你被哈佛录取啊 |
[14:18] | Oh, yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | I got into Southern Connecticut State. | 我也被南康涅狄格州立大学录取了 |
[14:21] | – Oh, that’s great. – It is. That’s great, Dean. | – 太好了 – 是啊 很棒呢 Dean |
[14:24] | You’re… wow. | 你真…哇噢 |
[14:26] | – Yeah, thanks. – I’ve gotta get home. | – 谢谢 – 我想回家了 |
[14:28] | And I gotta take her, so I’ll see you guys. | 我送她走 两位回头见了 |
[14:30] | – See ya. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[14:33] | So you say she was nice? | 你说她人很好? |
[14:35] | Was, I guess, being the operative word. | 我用的是”以前很好” |
[14:37] | So are we going? | 我们走吗? |
[14:39] | No, you go on ahead, I’ll catch up. | 你先去吧 我一会儿追上来 |
[14:41] | Okay. Try and make it home in time for Charlie Rose. | 尽量赶在Charlie Rose的节目开始前回来 |
[14:43] | Billy Joel’s on, and he might cry or something. | 今天访问Billy Joel 他说不定会哭哦 |
[14:46] | So, how was Jess’ Employee of the Month thing? | Jess的月度最佳员工颁奖如何? |
[14:50] | – Oh, it was okay. – Just okay? | – 马马虎虎吧 – 马马虎虎? |
[14:51] | – There was punch. – So the punch wasn’t good? | – 那有打卡机 – 打卡机怎么不好了? |
[14:53] | No, it was just… the manager came up afterwards | 也不是… 会后遇到了店经理 |
[14:55] | when Jess was gone and he was talking about | Jess走后 经理谈起说 |
[14:57] | how Jess is working forty, forty-five hours a week. | Jess每周工作40到45小时 |
[15:00] | – What? That’s full time. – That’s what I said. | – 什么? 那算全职了 – 我就是这个意思 |
[15:02] | How does he swing it? | 他怎么能搞定的啊? |
[15:03] | He must be pulling double shifts on the weekends. It’s all I can think of. | 他肯定周末的时候做两个班头了 我能想到的只能是这样 |
[15:06] | No, he’s pretty much duding it with Rory on the weekends. | 不可能 他周末都跟Rory在一起的 |
[15:08] | Then he must be getting up super early on weekday mornings and going in. | 那他肯定是平时每天很早起床上班 |
[15:11] | Have you ever seen him do that? | 你看到了? |
[15:12] | No, but I don’t trail him either. | 没 但我也没有整天跟踪过他啊 |
[15:13] | Yeah, but you sleep in the same room with him. | 毕竟你跟他睡一个屋子的 |
[15:15] | Oh, the manager must be getting Jess confused with somebody else. | 我想肯定是店经理把Jess和其他人搞混了 |
[15:19] | – Or… – Or what? | – 或者… – 或者什么? |
[15:21] | – I don’t wanna say, forget it. – No, say it, go ahead. | – 我不想这么说 当我没提 – 没事 说吧 |
[15:23] | Or he’s working when he should be in school. | 或者他在该读书的时候跑去工作了 |
[15:25] | – Impossible, no way. – Why? | – 绝不可能 – 为什么? |
[15:27] | 因为他知道要住在我这里的条件 就是他老老实实毕业 | |
[15:31] | He’s going, he’s getting everything done, he’s doing his work. | 要读书 写作业 之类的 |
[15:34] | You’ve seen this work he’s doing? | 你看到他写作业了吗? |
[15:36] | Not for awhile, but I just know that he is. | 有一阵子没注意了 但我知道他在弄的 |
[15:40] | No, no way he’s cutting school, it’s suicide, no way. | 他不可能逃学的 这跟自杀没两样 |
[15:43] | – I shouldn’t have brought it up. – Ah, that’s okay. | – 我不该提这个的 – 没事 |
[15:45] | – Okay. – Goodnight. | – 那好 – 晚安 |
[15:48] | Say, how can I have a career as a Poe? | 嘿 我能以当坡先生为职业吗? |
[15:51] | It’s not a career, this is just an event that we do. | 这不算职业 我们只是有时扮演坡先生而已 |
[15:54] | I write technical manuals for a living. | 我靠写技术手册赚钱为生 |
[15:58] | Yes, but how can I have a career as a Poe? | 噢 那我怎么靠扮演坡先生作为职业呢? |
[16:07] | Mom. Mom, wake up. | 妈 妈 醒醒 |
[16:10] | What? | 什么事? |
[16:11] | Mom, it’s Tobin at the inn, something’s wrong. | 是客栈Tobin打来的 出什么事了好像 |
[16:12] | What’s wrong? | 什么事? |
[16:13] | The fire alarm’s going off. | 火警警报器响了 |
[16:15] | That stupid alarm. It’s always doing that. | 傻警报 专门这个样子 |
[16:18] | Tell him if he doesn’t smell smoke, to reset it, and tell him he’s fired | 跟他说 要是没有闻到烟味 就重置一下 然后告诉他 他被解雇了 |
[16:21] | and I’m gonna kick his ass around the lobby for waking me up. | 而且我要扁他一顿 大半夜的把我吵醒 |
[16:23] | He sounds freaked. | 他好像惊慌失措的样子 |
[16:27] | Tobin, what? | Tobin 什么事啦? |
[16:30] | Oh my God… | 我的天哪! |
[16:32] | Okay. Get dressed. | 穿衣服 |
[16:34] | – What is it? – Get dressed, get dressed. | – 怎么了? – 穿衣服 快穿衣服 |
[16:42] | We’ve got the first engine laddering the roof, | 我们已经把第一个灭火机架到屋顶了 |
[16:44] | first engine. Yeah, and we need PD for traffic control. | 第一个灭火机 现在我们需要联系警察来控制附近交通 |
[16:48] | – Ah, Lorelai, thank God. – Hey, what’s going on? | – Lorelai 谢天谢地 – 发生了什么事? |
[16:50] | – This is Lorelai Gilmore. – What’s going on? | – 这位是Lorelai Gilmore – 现在怎么样了? |
[16:52] | – In a minute, ma’am. – Yeah, Mom, let him do his thing. | – 等一下 女士 – 妈 让他先忙 |
[16:54] | You’re right. Sookie, Michel, is everyone out? | 有道理 Sookie Michel 人都出来了吗? |
[16:57] | – Yes. – Are you sure? | – 都出来了 – 确定吗? |
[16:58] | – Yes. – Yes. We’re sure, | – 确定 – 我们肯定 |
[16:59] | the fire department’s sure, we did a head count. | 救火队也确定 我们数过人头了 |
[17:01] | We need to double check, triple check. | 我们应该数两遍 三遍 |
[17:04] | Julio! He doesn’t start ‘til six but sometimes he comes here early | Julio! 他6点之后才来 但有时会早到 |
[17:07] | because his sister-in-law Rita gives him a ride on her way to work in Salisbury. | 因为他的嫂嫂Rita 会在去Salisbury上班的路上载他过来 |
[17:11] | Ah, Julio. Ah, I’m so glad to see you, you beautiful man. | Julio 看到你太好了 帅哥 |
[17:16] | – Ma’am, I’m Chief Baker. – Oh, I’m sorry I jumped on ya. | – 女士 我是Baker队长 – 不好意思 前面太着急了 |
[17:20] | That’s okay. The good news is that this is almost out. | 没关系 好消息 火基本灭了 |
[17:23] | The structure’s stable, and you’re probably gonna be able | 房屋基本构造稳定 |
[17:26] | to get back in in about 24 hours. | 你差不多可以在24小时内回去 |
[17:28] | Excellent. Twenty-four hours, the structure’s stable, thank you. | 太好了 24小时 房屋构造稳定 谢谢 |
[17:31] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:32] | The statue of you is going up just as soon as we get back in. | 我们一回到客栈就给你造个塑像 |
[17:35] | – Eighty feet tall. – I’m looking forward to it. | – 8英尺高 – 很期待 |
[17:38] | – Here we go guys, phase two. – Loving the pace here. | – 各位 第二阶段工作开始 – 爱死了这个节奏 |
[17:40] | We need food, we need computers with Internet, | 需要准备食物和能上网的电脑 |
[17:42] | we need phones. Michel, I need this on you stat. | 需要电话 Michel 我需要你马上开工 |
[17:44] | Hurry, hurry. | 快啊 |
[17:46] | – Rory? – Yeah? | – Rory? – 在 |
[17:47] | Help the guests with the kids, make sure they’re not freaked out. | 去安抚那些有孩子的客人 确保他们不要慌乱 |
[17:50] | Gather them up and entertain them for awhile so the adults can catch their breath. | 把孩子们叫到一起 哄他们玩 这样大人就可以喘口气了 |
[17:53] | 好的 我没哄过孩子 怎么哄法? | |
[17:57] | Take your socks off and do a puppet show. | 把袜子脱下来 做个木偶秀 |
[17:59] | You’ve clearly never entertained kids either. | 看来你也没哄过孩子 |
[18:00] | It’s all I can think of. Get cracking. | 这是我唯一能想到的了 开工吧 |
[18:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白 |
[18:03] | Hi everybody. Good morning, and whoa, | 各位 早上好 |
[18:05] | talk about your change of plans here. | 各位可能要改一下今天的行程了 |
[18:06] | Unfortunately, you can’t get your stuff out for at least a day. | 很不幸的是 一天之内你们都没法拿到自己的东西 |
[18:10] | However, if you wanna get home immediately, | 不过 如果你们想马上回家的话 |
[18:13] | we will check planes, trains, whatever you need. | 你们会为您找相应航班或者火车 |
[18:15] | We will send your stuff to you later as soon as we get it. | 我们会在第一时间把您的物品送回去 |
[18:18] | But if you can’t get home yet, we will provide everything short of anything illegal, | 如果您还不能回家 我们会提供一切必备物资 |
[18:23] | and that’s gonna start with the best breakfast of your lives. | 首先 就是一顿最棒的早餐 |
[18:29] | Sookie, go to the market and get whatever food and supplies we need for breakfast. | Sookie 去菜场买所有早餐需要的材料 |
[18:32] | Going. | 遵命 |
[18:37] | – Hey, who are you on with? – The Cheshire Cat Inn. | – 嘿 跟谁打电话呢? – Cheshire Cat客栈 |
[18:39] | Ah, great, find people places to sleep. Excellent. | 很好 给客人找地方住 棒极了 |
[18:43] | Yes, my name is Michel Gerard, I used to work at the Independence Inn | 你好 我叫Michel Gerard 在Independence客栈工作 |
[18:47] | and I was wondering if there were any positions available. | 请问你们最近招人吗? |
[18:52] | Phones, computer, I’m on it. | 电话 电脑 在找了 |
[18:59] | – Morning. – What, what is this? | – 早 – 怎么回事? |
[19:00] | – Phase two. – Phase two? | – 第二阶段工作 – 第二阶段工作? |
[19:02] | Into the back, guys. March! | 去后面厨房 走! |
[19:03] | Hold on, those guys can’t go back there. | 等一下 他们不能去后面 |
[19:05] | Oh, we’re in luck, lots of empty tables. Go on and take your seats, guys. | 运气真好 那么多的空桌子 去找位子坐吧 |
[19:07] | – Lorelai, what is this? – We had a fire. | – Lorelai 这怎么回事啊? – 我们遇到一场大火 |
[19:09] | – Fire, where? – Weston’s Bakery. | – 哪里大火? – Weston面包店 |
[19:10] | – You’re kidding. – They’ll have fresh blueberries. | – 开玩笑 – 他们有最新鲜的蓝莓 |
[19:12] | Perfect. Weston’s, hurry. | 好 Weston店 快去 |
[19:14] | Where… Weston’s caught fire? | 哪里 Weston店着火了? |
[19:15] | – No, the inn. – Your inn? | – 不是 是客栈 – 你的客栈? |
[19:16] | Just move all of Luke’s stuff aside, we don’t need it. | 把所有Luke的东西挪到一边去 我们用不到 |
[19:19] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:20] | Everyone’s fine, the inn’s still standing, we’re into phase two. | 大家都没事 客栈还在那边 我们进入第二阶段工作 |
[19:22] | – What is phase two? – Just shove it aside. | – 什么是第二阶段工作? – 推到一边去 |
[19:24] | – What are you doing? – Making breakfast. | – 你们干嘛呢? – 做早餐 |
[19:26] | You can’t make breakfast here. | 你不能在这里做早餐 |
[19:27] | Got any plates that aren’t cracked? | 这里哪个盘子没有裂缝啊? |
[19:29] | You’re the one that’s cracked. | 你才发疯了呢 |
[19:30] | Nice thing to say to a pregnant woman. | 对孕妇可真客气啊 |
[19:32] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[19:33] | Could you be any farther behind? | 你消息咋那么落后? |
[19:35] | Yo, Caesar, help my guys and there’s a twenty in it for you. | 嘿 Caesar 帮我的伙计一下 给你20块钱 |
[19:37] | We both can’t be making different stuff at the same time. | 我们不可能做两批不同的食物 |
[19:39] | You know, you’re right. | 说得对 |
[19:40] | Listen, all you people who were here before we invaded, | 各位在我们入侵本店之前的客人 |
[19:42] | are you willing to cancel your current orders | 请问您是否愿意取消原有订单 |
[19:44] | for Sookie’s famous blueberry-lemon pancakes, | 改成Sookie著名的蓝莓柠檬煎饼 |
[19:46] | Belgian waffles or bananas foster? | 比利时华夫或者香蕉船呢 |
[19:48] | – Sure. – Sounds good. | – 当然愿意 – 听起来很棒 |
[19:50] | Okay, pull all of Luke’s stuff off the grill and let’s get cooking! | 好 把Luke的东西拿出烤箱 咱们开工! |
[19:52] | I’m an island. | 我被孤立了 |
[19:53] | Luke, I’m sorry about all this, | Luke 对不起 |
[19:55] | but I’m not anticipating the inn catching fire ever again, | 不过既然我的客栈不可能再着一次火 |
[19:57] | so it’s a one time only thing, okay? | 所以下不为例 好吧? |
[19:59] | – Like I have a choice? – You do. | – 我有得选吗? – 当然有 |
[20:01] | Say the word and we go. | 你一句话 我们立马走人 |
[20:02] | Stay, cook, eat. I’ll be upstairs. | 随便用吧 我在楼上 |
[20:04] | You’re a doll. | 你真好 |
[20:06] | No, get rid of it! Dump it, dump it! I don’t wanna see it! | 扔掉扔掉! 倒掉! 我看都不想看一眼! |
[20:12] | “Where are you going? I told you to take out the garbage!” | “你要去哪里? 我让你把垃圾倒掉的!” |
[20:15] | “Nag, nag, nag. I wanna watch football and sit in my reclining chair.” | “唠唠叨叨 叽叽歪歪 我要坐在小躺椅上看橄榄球” |
[20:18] | “Get back here or I’m gonna get you…” | “快回来 不然我就…” |
[20:20] | Oh, hey, guys, hold on a second. | 小朋友们 等我一会儿噢 |
[20:22] | No, keep going. | 不要嘛 继续讲 |
[20:23] | Oh, calm down there, little scooter. I’ll be right back. | 别着急啊小朋友 我这就回来的 |
[20:25] | Hey Shari Lewis, how’s the show going? | 嘿Shari Lewis 演出进行得如何? |
[20:27] | – Oh, they’re riveted. – Good. | – 他们都被我牢牢吸引住啦 – 做得好 |
[20:28] | Yeah, but I stink. I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. | 但我太烂了 我不停重复同一个故事 |
[20:31] | Must be working. | 看来是个好故事 |
[20:32] | But I named them Mr. and Mrs. Sock Puppet. | 我给它们起码袜子玩偶夫妇 |
[20:34] | – I put no energy into this. – Come back, Rory. | – 我可没怎么费劲 – Rory 回来继续讲嘛 |
[20:36] | You would think that a lame-o sock puppet show would bore them to tears. | 还以为这种小儿科的袜子玩偶故事 会让他们觉得无趣死呢 |
[20:39] | It’s your narrative skills. I mean, is he gonna take the garbage out, | 这就是你讲故事的天赋 到底他会不会把垃圾拿出去呢 |
[20:41] | is he not gonna take the garbage out? I’m on the edge of my seat. | 我也准备洗耳恭听 |
[20:43] | Yeah, but they won’t let me stop and I have to get to school eventually. | 但他们不肯放我走 我总要去上学啊 |
[20:45] | Okay. Hey, guys, go on over to the diner | 看我的 小朋友们 大家去那边的餐馆 |
[20:49] | and have breakfast with your families, | 和你们的家里人一起吃早饭吧 |
[20:51] | and then ask the nice man in the baseball hat | 吃好早饭再去找一个戴棒球帽 穿格子衬衫的叔叔 |
[20:54] | and the flannel shirt to do sock puppets for you. | 让他跟你们玩袜子玩偶 |
[20:56] | 如果他不肯 就更大声地跟他要求 这也是游戏的一部分噢! | |
[20:59] | – Oh boy! – Go! | – 噢也! – 去吧! |
[21:00] | You’re cruel and they love you. | 你好残忍 不过孩子们爱你 |
[21:02] | Come check in at Patty’s with me. | 跟我去Patty那边吧 |
[21:04] | I love computers, I just know nothing about ‘em. | 我喜欢电脑 就是不懂怎么用 |
[21:07] | What does pushing that F3 button do? | 按那个F3键能干嘛? |
[21:10] | Annoy me to no end. | 你就烦我到死吧 |
[21:11] | What about the F4? | F4键呢? |
[21:14] | Hello, this is the Independence Inn emergency headquarters. | 您好 这里是Independence客栈临时接待处 |
[21:18] | I’m Miss patty, I’ll be assisting you today. | 我是Patty小姐 今天由我来为您服务 |
[21:20] | How may I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[21:22] | The printer will be here in half an hour, I’ll let him know. | 打印机半小时后运到 我会跟他说的 |
[21:25] | Thank you. Goodbye. The printer will… | 谢谢 再见 打印机会… |
[21:28] | I heard, and you’ve got to shorten your greeting. | 我听到了 你该把问候词改短些 |
[21:31] | What? | 什么? |
[21:32] | You do not need to recite the Gettysburg Address | 没必要在每次接电话的时候 |
[21:33] | every time you answer the phone. | 都把Gettysburg地址说一遍的 |
[21:35] | I was Ricardo Montalban’s receptionist for six months | 我给Ricardo Montalban当过半年的接待 |
[21:38] | – and he never complained. – Who? | – 他可从没抱怨过 – 谁? |
[21:40] | Don’t make me hit you. | 别逼我揍你 |
[21:42] | You all set up here? | 这边都搞定了? |
[21:43] | Computer with Internet, phones forwarded here, printer on the way. | 电脑可以上网了 电话转移过来了 打印机马上送到 |
[21:46] | – I’m the receptionist. – And I’m learning the computer. | – 我是前台接待 – 我在学习怎么用电脑 |
[21:49] | 我在找我的氰化药片 你看到过吗? | |
[21:52] | It’s nice of you to help guys, thanks. | 谢谢你们的帮忙 |
[21:54] | Now, at least half the Poe group needs to stay another night, | 现在有起码一半的爱伦坡社团成员 需要再住一个晚上 |
[21:56] | so we’re gonna need to find places to put them up. | 我们要给他们找地方安置 |
[21:57] | Everything is booked. | 到处都订满了 |
[21:59] | You checked the Cheshire Cat, the Maiden’s Teacup, | 你问过Cheshire Cat和Maiden’s Teacup吗 |
[22:01] | the Cookie House, the Sugarbear Inn? | 还有Cookie House和Sugarbear客栈? |
[22:03] | 像是好女巫Glinda给吐了个遍 爆满啊 | |
[22:07] | Then, we’re gonna have to take people in. | 那我们只能让客人住自己家了 |
[22:09] | I can take a couple in, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我家可以住一对夫妇 |
[22:11] | I can, too. We got cots. Ooh-hoo-hoo, we got cots. | 我家也行 我家有小床的 |
[22:14] | – Great. Michel? – Forget it. | – 太好了 Michel你呢 – 想也别想 |
[22:16] | The Poes are weird. I’d fear being killed in my sleep. | 那些爱伦坡社团的人都是怪胎 只怕我睡一半的时候他们把我给宰了 |
[22:19] | Plus, I don’t like strangers using my toilet. | 另外 我不喜欢陌生人用我家厕所 |
[22:21] | I bet the Kims could put people up. And Taylor. And Al. | 我打赌Kim夫妇家也可以住 还有Taylor家和Al家 |
[22:25] | And we’ve got our couch and my room. | 我们家沙发和我的房间也行 |
[22:26] | Nope. | 不行 |
[22:27] | What? | 为什么? |
[22:28] | They can have my room, not yours. | 他们可以住我的房间 不能住你的 |
[22:29] | – No, hon, mine’s fine. – Mom, no, mine. | – 没关系 亲爱的 我的房间就好了 – 妈妈 不要 还是住我的 |
[22:31] | You are stressed out enough without losing your room. | 你现在有房间 都已经够紧张了 |
[22:33] | You need your rest, so you keep your bed, period. | 你要休息 得留着床 就这样 |
[22:36] | I’ll look selfish. | 那我太自私了 |
[22:36] | If anyone calls you that, I’ll kick their sorry butts. | 若有人那样叫你 我会教训他们的 |
[22:39] | Okay, your room under protest. | 好吧 逼不得已就用你的 |
[22:40] | Hey Michel, I just hit F4 | 嘿 Michel 我刚按了F4 |
[22:43] | and the num lock key and the one with the little apple on it | 键盘锁 还有那个小苹果标志的按钮 |
[22:47] | and it’s freaking out like it’s on acid or something. | 它就莫名其妙地坏了 |
[22:50] | Oy vey. | 可怜的我啊 |
[22:52] | I got it. | 我接 |
[22:53] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[22:54] | You need to say more than that. | 不能说那么简单 |
[22:56] | Make up your mind. | 你想好了再说 |
[22:58] | I’ve gotta go, but page me if there’s any news or anything. | 我得走了 有什么事就叫我 |
[23:00] | Okay. You mean, like if Michel kills Babette | 好的 就是 比如Michel先杀了Babette |
[23:02] | and then Patty then himself in a bizarre murder-murder-suicide pact? | 又杀了Patty 最后自杀 这种离奇的 连环谋杀-谋杀-自杀案? |
[23:04] | Amongst other things. | 其他事 |
[23:09] | – We had a fire. – I know. | – 我们遇上火灾了 – 我知道 |
[23:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[23:17] | It’ll be the last midterm of your high school careers, | 这将是你们高中生涯的最后一次期中考试 |
[23:20] | so rejoice over that if nothing else. | 准备充分的话 就会顺利通过 |
[23:23] | Now, before you go, I just wanna mention that it looks | 你们走前 我想提一下 |
[23:25] | like another banner year for Chilton grads seeking top colleges. | Chilton今年的毕业生升入 名牌大学的比率仍然很高 |
[23:28] | I wanna congratulate all of those who have heard | 我想祝贺所有已经被录取的同学 |
[23:31] | and advise patience for all of you who have not. | 并希望所有还未被录取的同学耐心等待 |
[23:33] | No one has escaped from Chilton without going onto another terrific school | 没有人会在未考进好学校前 就落荒而逃Chilton |
[23:36] | if that is his or her goal. | 如果那个学校是他或她的目标 |
[23:38] | Good to hear. | 真是个好消息 |
[23:39] | And I know that at least one of you has been accepted to Harvard. | 我也知道你们中至少有一个 已被哈佛录取 |
[23:41] | It’s an immense honor, that. Congratulations. | 那是无比的荣誉 祝贺你们 |
[23:47] | Have you guys heard from Paris? | 你们有Paris的消息么? |
[23:48] | – Heard what? – Anything? | – 什么消息? – 什么都行 |
[23:49] | She’s not here? | 她不在这么? |
[23:50] | She’s been gone for five days. | 她都5天没来了 |
[23:51] | Didn’t notice. | 没注意 |
[23:53] | Although, it did seem like there was a lot more air in here. | 怪不得这空气舒畅多了呢 |
[24:10] | Come back for the tray later, Nanny. | 待会儿再送饭吧 奶妈 |
[24:12] | It’s not Nanny, Paris. It’s Rory. Can I come in? | Paris 我不是奶妈 我是Rory 我能进来么? |
[24:16] | I guess. | 随便吧 |
[24:18] | Hi. I brought a bunch of school stuff from the past few days. | 我把这几天学校的东西给你拿来了 |
[24:22] | If there’s anything missing, I can bring it over later. | 还有什么落的 我以后再拿来 |
[24:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | No offense, but my soap’s starting. | 无意冒犯 不过 连续剧开始了 |
[24:31] | So, you’re sick, huh? | 你病了? |
[24:32] | You know what’s wrong. | 你知道怎么回事 |
[24:33] | You of all people. | 你们所有人 |
[24:36] | That’s Martin. His sister-in-law got kidnapped | 那是Martin 他老婆的妹妹被绑架了 |
[24:38] | and he thinks his former lover is behind it. | 他觉得是他旧情人在捣鬼 |
[24:41] | Juicy. | 有点意思 |
[24:41] | So, don’t you have an announcement? | 对了 你不是要宣布什么消息吗? |
[24:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[24:44] | Did you get in? | 你被录取了吗? |
[24:45] | – You know, we don’t have to… – I know you did. | – 你知道 我们没必要… – 我知道你进了 |
[24:47] | You’ve got that Harvard glow about you, the glow of destiny. | 你有哈佛之光守护 命运之光 |
[24:50] | – Paris. – Just tell me. | – Paris – 你就说吧 |
[24:52] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[24:53] | Amanda and Richard. I’m so over them. | Amanda和Richard 我真是烦透他们了 |
[24:57] | So you’ve been incommunicado lately. | 你最近与世隔绝了? |
[24:59] | I’ve had Nanny hold all my calls, and the mail. | 我让奶妈帮我扣下来电和邮件 |
[25:02] | My parents are away, so I’ve been totally Howard Hughes-ing it. | 我爸妈不在家 所以我已经彻底隐遁了 |
[25:05] | – So did you tell them about Harvard? – No. | – 那你跟他们说哈佛的事了么? – 没 |
[25:07] | – Don’t you think you should? – No. | – 你不觉得该说么? – 不 |
[25:08] | – Well, don’t you think they’ll find out? – How? | – 那你不觉得他们会知道么? – 怎么知道? |
[25:10] | You not moving out might be a tip-off. | 你不搬出去住就惹嫌疑 |
[25:12] | I’ll get an apartment in Cambridge, buy a Harvard sweatshirt, | 我会在剑桥租个公寓 买件哈佛的运动衫 |
[25:15] | talk about Mira Sorvino a lot. It’s doable. | 经常谈论Maria Sorvino 绝对可行 |
[25:17] | I did tell my mother about having sex with Jamie, | 我已经告诉我妈 我和Jamie做爱的事 |
[25:20] | and her only reaction was to talk about how my father | 可她唯一的反应是 跟我说我爸 |
[25:22] | hasn’t pleased her in fifteen years. | 已经15年没满足过她了 |
[25:24] | – Yikes. – Like I couldn’t tell. | – 哎呀 – 好像我看不出似的 |
[25:25] | And what’s going on with your boyfriend? | 那你和你男朋友怎么了? |
[25:27] | I haven’t called him either. | 我也没给他打电话 |
[25:28] | So the only people in your life right now work at General Hospital? | 那你现在生活中仅有的人 都在<综合医院>工作咯? |
[25:31] | This isn’t General Hospital. I don’t deserve General Hospital. | 这不是<综合医院> 连这个我也没得看 |
[25:33] | Okay, you’ve got to stop doing this. | 行了 你别闹了 |
[25:36] | What happened? Harvard was my destiny. | 怎么会这样? 我注定进哈佛的! |
[25:38] | I was flipping through Harvard class schedules when you were still delighting | 我忙着看哈佛的课程表时 |
[25:41] | to The Adventures of Gumby and Pokie. | 你还高兴地看 “Gumby和Pokie历险记”呢 |
[25:43] | I was more of a Pee Wee Herman kind of gal. | 我更喜欢Pee Wee Herman历险记 |
[25:44] | It’s partly my parents’ fault, they didn’t brand me properly. | 我爸妈也有错 他们没有把我合理定位 |
[25:47] | I should’ve been at the 92nd Street Y or Brick Church. | 我就不该上纽约第92街和Brick教堂 |
[25:49] | – Prep schools? – Pre-schools. It decides everything. | – 预科? – 学前班 那决定一切 |
[25:52] | But I’m not totally blameless. | 我也不是毫无责任 |
[25:55] | I found a spot in my interview that I’m sure doomed me. | 我发现面试时犯了个错误 而那肯定毁了我 |
[25:58] | You recorded your Harvard interview? | 你把哈佛面试给录下来了? |
[26:00] | The plan was to archive everything, | 本来是想一切都存档 |
[26:01] | then donate it to the university upon my demise. | 然后等我快死时全部捐给大学 |
[26:04] | Little did I expect that my demise would come this early. | 可我万万没想到死期来得这么快 |
[26:07] | … shouldn’t even be taken into account. | …甚至都不该考虑在内 |
[26:09] | This dovetails nicely into my feelings about population control. | 这恰好与我对人口控制的观点相吻合 |
[26:11] | It’s a little hot in here, can we do something about that? | 这还真有点热 能不能散散热? |
[26:13] | Anyway, population control has been dramatically successful | 无论如何 人口控制在多数欧洲国家 |
[26:16] | in most European countries to the detriment of some, especially Italy, | 效果显著 其中有些甚至负增长 |
[26:19] | – which is experiencing a marked drop… – Do you think this has | – 尤其是意大利 人口骤然下降 – 你觉得这和… |
[26:20] | – anything to do with… – just let me finish my thought here. | – 有什么关系么… – 让我说完我的观点 |
[26:22] | – But Paris… – Please! | – 但Paris – 拜托! |
[26:25] | Well, you said please, that’s very polite. | 那个 你说拜托了 挺有礼貌的 |
[26:28] | I sound like a meth addict. | 我听着像个磕药的 |
[26:30] | I might as well record the new Justin Timberlake over this. | 我还是把Justin Timberlake的 新歌录上吧 |
[26:33] | I hate that you’re torturing yourself like this, in bed like this. | 我讨厌你这样折磨自己 躺在床上这样 |
[26:36] | Proust wrote all three thousand pages of In Search of Lost Time in bed. | 普鲁斯特写了3000页的 追寻在床上逝去的时间 |
[26:39] | If it’s good enough for him. | 那对他还挺值的 |
[26:41] | Bed is not a life plan, and you, my friend, need a life plan, so here it is. | 床不是人生大计 而你 我的朋友 需要人生计划 所以 |
[26:46] | You need to tell your parents about Harvard. | 你得告诉你爸妈哈佛的事 |
[26:47] | You need to start taking calls from people. | 你得开始和别人联系 |
[26:49] | You need to check the mail so that you can see the other millions of universities | 你得查看信件 这样才能知道其他 上百万个大学 |
[26:52] | that have no doubt accepted you | 会毫不犹豫地录取你 |
[26:54] | and that are probably dying to be in the Paris Gellar business. | 这些可能都急切地 想融入Paris Gellar的生活 |
[26:57] | You need to call your boyfriend back because he’s going to be worried about you | 你得给你男友回电话 因为他会担心你 |
[26:59] | and because none of this is his fault, | 而且这完全不是他的错 |
[27:01] | and you need to start by getting the hell out of bed. | 你还得赶紧从这该死的床上起来 |
[27:03] | You did not just say “be in the Paris Gellar business.” | 不是吧 你还说”融入Paris Geller的生活” |
[27:06] | You know what I meant. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[27:07] | There is no alternative to Harvard. | 除了哈佛 我别无选择 |
[27:08] | Except Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Stanford, | 除了普林斯顿 耶鲁 哥伦比亚 斯坦福 |
[27:11] | Sarah Lawrence, et cetera, et cetera. | 萨拉・劳伦斯 等等等等 |
[27:13] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[27:15] | I’m unquestionably right. | 我说得绝对没错 |
[27:17] | But I’m not jumping up this second. | 可我不会马上就跳起来的 |
[27:18] | You don’t have to rush it. | 你不用着急 |
[27:19] | And I’m going to have to keep watching this, | 我还要继续看这个 |
[27:21] | at least until Adriana’s wrongful conviction for aggravated assault is overturned. | 至少等他们否决了 Adriana恶性攻击的错误罪名后 |
[27:25] | – I understand. – Thanks. | – 我理解 – 谢谢 |
[27:33] | You’ve got your remote, your water, your comic books. | 你有遥控器 水 漫画书 |
[27:35] | Looks like we’ve got you all set up here, Fred Junior. | 貌似你这里一切准备就绪 小Fred |
[27:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[27:39] | Oh, ma’am. You make me feel old. Stop it. | 噢 夫人 你让我觉得自己很老 别那么叫 |
[27:41] | – Yes, ma’am. – No, I mean it, stop it. | – 好的 夫人 – 不对 我说了 别那么叫 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:44] | I think we’re out of toothpaste. | 我们好像没牙膏了 |
[27:45] | Oh, sorry, Fred. Below the sink there’s plenty more. | 抱歉 Fred 水盆下面还有好多 |
[27:48] | Oh, thank you. This is kind of fun. | 谢谢 这样还挺有意思 |
[27:50] | Oh, it’s fun having you guys. | 和你们在一起我就很开心 |
[27:56] | I would’ve done that. | 应该用我的房间的 |
[27:58] | – I feel weird now. – Why? | – 我现在觉得别扭了 – 怎么了? |
[28:00] | About other people sleeping in my bed. | 别人睡我的床 |
[28:01] | Oh, honey, don’t worry. Fred and his wife don’t seem… | 亲爱的 别担心 Fred和他老婆看起来不像… |
[28:04] | Don’t seem what? | 不像什么? |
[28:05] | Like they’re feeling extremely romantic. | 不像很浪漫的那种人 |
[28:06] | Oh, God, that didn’t even cross my mind. | 上帝 我没往那方面想 |
[28:09] | You’re kidding! That’s all I would’ve thought of. | 别逗了 我满脑子都那事 |
[28:11] | I’m thinking about it now, thank you very much. | 我现在也在想了 非常感谢 |
[28:13] | Got all your stuff for Lane’s? | 收拾好去Lane家的东西了么? |
[28:14] | Yeah, it wasn’t a hard packing job. | 嗯 也没什么可拿的 |
[28:17] | Wow, these have really changed. | 变化真大啊 |
[28:20] | What have? | 什么东西? |
[28:21] | The pro/con lists. In all the hubbub, they slipped my mind. | 优缺点表 一阵喧嚣中 他们滑过我的脑海 |
[28:26] | Yale. | 耶鲁 |
[28:27] | – What about it? – Yale. | – 怎么了? – 耶鲁 |
[28:29] | – What do you mean? – Yale. | – 什么意思? – 耶鲁 |
[28:30] | Stop saying Yale. | 别说这俩字了 |
[28:31] | It has double the pros of the other two. | 它是那两个学校优点的两倍 |
[28:32] | I wouldn’t say double. | 我不觉得是两倍 |
[28:34] | Triple over filthy, dirty Princeton. It’s kicking butt. | 是肮脏恶心的普林斯顿的三倍 它无敌了啊 |
[28:37] | But I’m not done collecting my data yet. | 可我还没整理完我的信息呢 |
[28:38] | You have a document the length of Nicholas Nickleby here. | 你的资料长得像Nicholas Nickleby |
[28:40] | – Looks like you’re done. – But… | – 貌似你已经整理好了 – 但是… |
[28:42] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:43] | – Look at my wall. – So? | – 看我的墙 – 那又怎样? |
[28:44] | So that wall says something. | 墙说明一些问题 |
[28:45] | Yeah, it says the Harvard merchandising department | 是啊 说明哈佛的营销专业 |
[28:47] | made a nice chunk of change off of us. | 把咱俩折腾得够呛 |
[28:49] | But how can I go to Yale with my wall looking like this? | 我的墙贴满哈佛 我怎么能去耶鲁? |
[28:51] | It’s a wall. | 不过是面墙 |
[28:52] | Look, honey, Luke was right. | 听着 亲爱的 Luke说得没错 |
[28:55] | The pro/con lists have to come to an end eventually. | 列优缺点表最终会告一段落 |
[28:58] | But Luke also reminded us that it was supposed to be Harvard | 但Luke也提醒我们应该去哈佛 |
[29:01] | regardless of a list. Everyone thinks that. | 别管什么表 大家都这么认为 |
[29:03] | I don’t. I don’t. | 我不那么认为 我不 |
[29:05] | I know I’m the one who said no to Yale loudly and a lot, | 我知道当时是我强烈反对去耶鲁 |
[29:08] | but not anymore. Really, I just want what’s right. | 可现在不了 真的 我只想做出正确的选择 |
[29:11] | I know, but it has to be right for both of us. | 我知道 可应对你我二人适合才好啊 |
[29:13] | If it’s right for you, it’s really right for me. | 如对你合适 那对我也应该合适 |
[29:17] | But I don’t want you to hate the place I’m going. | 我不想你讨厌我要去的地方 |
[29:19] | Never. | 决不会 |
[29:20] | Oh. Are you not ready for us yet? | 你们还没收拾好么? |
[29:23] | Oh, no, we’re ready for you, Fred. | 收拾好了 Fred |
[29:24] | – We hate to put you out. – No, it’s perfectly okay. | – 真不好意思让你们出去 – 真的没关系 |
[29:27] | I’m guessing you two are gonna fall sound asleep | 没准你俩头一着枕头 |
[29:29] | the minute your heads hit that pillow. | 就睡过去了 |
[29:30] | Oh yeah, we’re exhausted. | 是啊 我们累坏了 |
[29:32] | Have a good night. | 睡个好觉 |
[29:33] | Yeah, guys, yell if you need anything. | 有事就喊啊 |
[29:35] | I don’t wanna hear you yelling for any other reason. | 我不想听见你们 因为某些别的原因喊哦 |
[29:40] | Ah. So where’s Jess tonight? | Jess今晚在哪儿? |
[29:42] | Working. | 打工 |
[29:43] | He works a lot, doesn’t he? | 他工作太多了吧? |
[29:44] | – He’s saving a lot, too. – Good. | – 也攒了不少钱 – 不错 |
[29:45] | He wants a better car. The one he’s got keeps stalling. | 他想买辆更好的车 他那辆老是出故障 |
[29:48] | And he’s still working at Luke’s, too, right? | 他是不还在Luke那里打工? |
[29:50] | So is he down to part-time at school? | 上学倒成了兼职? |
[29:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[29:53] | Getting work credit or something? | 修实习学分还是什么? |
[29:54] | – No, he’s going full time. – Oh yeah? | – 没有 他全天上课 – 是么? |
[29:55] | Why do you say that? | 干嘛那么说? |
[29:57] | I don’t know. It’s just, Wal-Mart, working at Luke’s, | 没事儿 只是 他又在沃尔玛 又在Luke那里 |
[29:59] | squiring you around town… it just seems like a lot of his time’s accounted for. | 还得全程陪你满镇跑… 貌似学习时间被占去很多 |
[30:02] | That’s crazy. He’s a senior, he’s going to school full time. | 别瞎想 他都快毕业了 全天上课 |
[30:04] | – Just wondering. – Rest. | – 只是好奇 – 多休息 |
[30:06] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[30:07] | And don’t start the sock puppets with Fred Junior | 别跟小Fred玩手套木偶 |
[30:09] | or he’ll never let you stop. Bye. | 他一玩就没完没了 拜 |
[30:11] | Bye. | 拜 |
[30:15] | Excitement here never stops, Fred Junior. | 这里总是惊喜不断 小Fred |
[30:21] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[30:22] | The Hatlestads, hi. I thought you went home. | Hatlestads夫妇 我以为你们回家了 |
[30:25] | Well, breakfast was so great and the town’s so nice, | 早餐太棒了 这里环境也不错 |
[30:27] | and you made staying over sound so fun, | 而且你让我们觉得留宿很有意思 |
[30:29] | that we decided to take you up on it. | 因此我们决定接受你的邀请 |
[30:31] | – Is that okay? – It’s more than okay. | – 可以么? – 当然可以啦 |
[30:34] | Come on in, ‘cause you’re staying here. | 请进 既然都来了 |
[30:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | Your bedroom’s right upstairs, you can’t miss it. | 你们的卧室就在楼上右边 一上去就能看见 |
[30:43] | Terrific, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[30:45] | How much room you take up on that couch there, Fred Junior? | 小Fred 你要占沙发多大地儿? |
[30:47] | – Pretty much all of it. – That’s what I figured. | – 大部分 – 我看也是 |
[30:53] | So, who do you have staying in your room? | 你让谁住你房间了? |
[30:54] | The second Poe and his wife. | 第二个Poe和他妻子 |
[30:55] | For your sake, I hope they are very, very tired. | 看在你的份上 我希望他们非常非常累 |
[30:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:59] | Nothing. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 没事儿 当我啥都没说 |
[31:03] | – Hello? – I’m a nomad. | – 喂? – 我变成流浪汉了 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么? |
[31:05] | I am the lonely wanderer. | 我是孤独的流浪汉 |
[31:07] | Hank Williams would be too sad to write a song about me. | Hank Williams会太同情我 伤心地都写不出歌 |
[31:09] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[31:10] | I’m a Bedouin. I’m homeless! | 我是个贝多因人 我无家可归! |
[31:12] | Okay, stop with that. Where are you? | 行了 别闹了 你在哪儿呢? |
[31:13] | I’m walking aimlessly around town. | 我在镇上漫无目的地瞎走呢 |
[31:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:17] | – The Hatlestads showed up. – But they went home. | – Hatlestad夫妇来了 – 可他们回家了啊 |
[31:19] | Apparently I made the whole emergency fire accommodations sound so fun | 显然 我把整个火灾临时寄宿 说得太有意思了 |
[31:23] | – that they had second thoughts. – You’re a terrific salesman. | – 他们就改变想法了 – 你是个出色的销售员 |
[31:25] | And a terrific idiot. | 还是个彻底的笨蛋 |
[31:27] | So where are you right this second? | 那你此刻在哪儿? |
[31:28] | Oh, I’m in the middle of the street, a.k.a. my bedroom. | 我在街中央 又称 我的卧室 |
[31:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:32] | I’m by the school, Luke’s, that area. | 我刚路过学校 就是Luke店附近 |
[31:34] | Luke’s, good. Go there. | Luke店 那太好了 去那儿呗 |
[31:35] | – It’s closed. – But Luke is upstairs. | – 关门了 – 可Luke在楼上 |
[31:38] | – Ask him if you can stay. – But… | – 问他你能否留宿 – 可是… |
[31:39] | I bet the answer’s yes. | 我打赌回答是”可以” |
[31:40] | He’ll make me eat a veggie burger! | 他会强迫我吃植物蛋白饼的 |
[31:42] | – Get moving. – Fine. Bye. | – 快去 – 好吧 拜 |
[31:44] | Bye. | 拜 |
[31:48] | Luke! | Luke! |
[31:53] | Luke! | Luke! |
[31:56] | Stella! | Stella! |
[32:02] | Who is that? | 谁啊? |
[32:04] | Lorelai | Lorelai. |
[32:05] | What are you doing down there? | 你在楼下干吗? |
[32:06] | Enjoying some air, getting some exercise, and freezing. | 呼吸空气 锻炼身体 顺便挨冻 |
[32:08] | Well, go home. | 那就回家 |
[32:09] | Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised. | 家? 我没有家了 我被赶出来了 被无视了 |
[32:13] | What? | 什么? |
[32:14] | It’s from Ed Wood, the movie. | 是电影Ed Wood里的台词 |
[32:15] | Have you gone bonkers? | 你抽什么疯啊? |
[32:16] | People are bunking at my place and I need somewhere to stay. | 有人在我家里抽风 所以我得找个地方待着 |
[32:20] | And it just occurred to you now to look for a place? | 而你现在才想到来找住处? |
[32:22] | The stupid Hatlestads showed up. | 白痴Hatlestad夫妇来了 |
[32:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[32:26] | Pipe down out there! | 你们俩闭嘴! |
[32:29] | Go back to bed, Mrs. Slutsky! | 回去睡吧 Slutsky夫人 |
[32:31] | Don’t talk to me that way, young man! | 别那么跟我说话 年轻人 |
[32:33] | – Throw your keys down. – I will not! | – 把你钥匙扔下来 – 我不 |
[32:35] | No, Luke, Mrs. Slutsky. | 不是 我说Luke呢 Slutsky夫人 |
[32:37] | I’ll just come down. | 我这就下去 |
[32:38] | – Do something! – Ditto. | – 做点什么 – 同上 |
[32:40] | – I’m coming down. – Okay. | – 我这就下 – 好 |
[32:46] | My inn caught fire. | 我的旅馆着火了 |
[32:50] | Hurry, Luke. | 快点儿 Luke |
[32:55] | No, Young Chui, it was right to break up with her. | 不 Young Chui 应该跟她分手 |
[32:58] | Why stay in a relationship when it’s not going anywhere? | 为什么要继续一段 没有未来的关系呢? |
[33:00] | Life’s too short, exactly… | 人生确实太短暂 |
[33:02] | No, I told you a joke last night, I need more time to come up with another one… | 不 我昨晚给你讲笑话了 我需要时间再想一个 |
[33:06] | Look, it’s getting late. I got my math test tomorrow, I better go… | 听着 现在太晚了 我明天还有数学测验 我得挂了… |
[33:10] | Yeah, I’ll call you to tell you how it went… Okay, night. | 好 我会打电话告诉你进展的… 好 晚安 |
[33:14] | So Young Chui and his girlfriend are broken up, huh? | Young Chui和他女朋友分手了? |
[33:16] | Yeah, and good riddance. She was very waspy. | 对 可喜的摆脱 她脾气可暴躁了 |
[33:18] | What about you and Young Chui? Are you broken up? | 你和Young Chui呢? 分手了? |
[33:19] | No, my mom still thinks we’re the perfect young Korean couple. | 没 我妈还以为我俩是完美的韩国小情侣 |
[33:22] | Weren’t you supposed to be broken up by now? | 你现在也该分手了吧? |
[33:24] | Yeah, but Young Chui thinks it isn’t time yet. | 是 可Young Chui觉得现在还不是时候 |
[33:26] | Why? This is a fake relationship. You were never really going out. | 为什么? 这是虚假的关系 你俩从未真正约过会 |
[33:29] | I don’t know. I bring it up every night and he just changes the subject. | 我也不知道 我每晚都提这事 然后他就转移话题 |
[33:32] | You talk every night? | 你俩每晚都聊天? |
[33:33] | Pretty much. He’s a little needy right now. | 差不多 他现在需要人关心 |
[33:35] | That’s a lot of talking. | 话里有话 |
[33:36] | – Well, we’re friends. – Just friends? | – 我们不过是朋友 – 只是朋友? |
[33:38] | What are you getting at? | 那你觉得是什么? |
[33:39] | Just that he’s calling you every night and he keeps putting off your break-up, | 他每晚都给你打电话 还总是避而不谈分手的事 |
[33:43] | so God knows when you’ll be able to date Dave Rygalski. | 所以 上帝才知道你啥时才能约到 Dave Rygalski |
[33:46] | He’s asking you to tell him jokes and to let him know how your math test went… | 他让你给他讲笑话 告诉他你的数学测验成绩 |
[33:50] | So? | 所以呢? |
[33:51] | So… it sounds like he’s in love with you. | 所以… 听起来像他爱上你了 |
[33:54] | No. No. Young Chui is not in love with me. | 不 不 Young Chui没爱上我 |
[33:57] | And it’s not for you to take an innocent friendship like Young Chui and I have, | 你没有像我和Young Chui 这样纯洁的友谊 |
[34:00] | with its air of innocence and its… innocence. | 那种纯洁的 那种… 纯洁的 |
[34:03] | Oh my God, he loves me. | 哦 上帝 他爱我 |
[34:06] | That stupid boy’s fallen in love with me! | 那个傻小子爱上我了 |
[34:07] | It’s not stupid. You’re a catch. | 这才不傻呢 你本来就很可人嘛 |
[34:09] | But not his catch, I’m Dave’s catch. I’ve already been caught. | 可我不迷他 我迷Dave 我已经有主了 |
[34:12] | You probably need to be more direct. | 也许你该更直接些 |
[34:14] | That fool. And I can’t break up with him | 那样太愚蠢了 我不能和他分手 |
[34:17] | or my mom will never let me date. It’s gotta come from him. | 否则我妈会永远不让我约会 得让他说分手 |
[34:19] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[34:22] | Just a second? | 等一下 |
[34:29] | – Bizarro day, huh? – Wouldn’t wanna repeat it. | – 今天过得不怎么样吧? – 都不想说了 |
[34:32] | – The inn’s still closed? – Just ‘til tomorrow. | – 旅馆还关着呢? – 就到明天 |
[34:34] | What caused it? | 怎么着的? |
[34:35] | They’re not sure. Something electrical, probably. | 不确定 可能是电路问题吧 |
[34:37] | That’s usually the culprit. | 一般都是人为 |
[34:40] | – Something the matter? – No. | – 出什么事儿了? – 没有 |
[34:42] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:43] | – So how was school? – Same ol’, same ol’. | – 学校怎么样? – 还那样呗 |
[34:45] | You’re still doing okay? | 你好好学习了吧? |
[34:46] | Doing my reading, writing, and arithmetic. | 阅读 写作 数学 都挺好 |
[34:48] | And you’re still going, right? | 你还是每天都上学吧? |
[34:49] | What? Where’s this coming from? | 什么? 怎么这么问? |
[34:51] | – There’s been speculation. – From who? | – 推断而已 – 哪儿来的推断? |
[34:54] | My mom asked whether you’re going full time to school. | 我妈问你是不按时上学 |
[34:56] | – Your mom? – Yeah. | – 你妈? – 对 |
[34:57] | Why’s she so interested? | 她干吗那么感兴趣? |
[34:59] | Because you’re dating her daughter. | 因为你和她女儿约会 |
[35:00] | Oh, great, what else does she think I did? | 噢 好理由 她还觉得我干吗了? |
[35:02] | Start the fire, put Phil Spector up to it? | 纵火 怂恿Phil Spector了? |
[35:05] | I told her yes, you were going. | 我告诉她你每天都去 |
[35:06] | As they say on the Family Feud, good answer. | 就像<家庭问答>时他们说得一样 回答得好 |
[35:09] | – So, I didn’t lie to her? – No. | – 那我没撒谎吧? – 没 |
[35:11] | No? | 没有么? |
[35:13] | Look, don’t worry, I got it under control. | 听着 别担心 我都处理好了 |
[35:15] | – Jess. – I’m going enough. | – Jess – 我处理得很好 |
[35:17] | I’ve been picking up some extra shifts here and there, but I’m fine. | 我到处加班 我没事 |
[35:20] | It’s Mickey Mouse stuff anyway. | 反正都是些简单的小事 |
[35:22] | What it takes the others hours to learn, it takes me minutes. | 别人要花几小时学 而我只用几分钟 |
[35:25] | – Well, if you’re behind… – I’m not behind. | – 万一你学习落下了… – 我没有 |
[35:27] | But if you get behind, I can help you catch up. | 但万一落下了 我可以帮你补课 |
[35:29] | Got it covered. | 我已经搞定了啦 |
[35:30] | – If you say so. – I do. | – 既然你这么说了 – 嗯 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:33] | So how ‘bout you come out? | 你出来怎么样? |
[35:34] | What’s this? | 怎么回事? |
[35:36] | He was just leaving, Mama. | 他正要走 妈妈 |
[35:37] | Why is he here at all? | 他在这儿干吗呢? |
[35:38] | He came to borrow something. | 他来借东西的 |
[35:40] | Here. | 给 |
[35:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:47] | – Baseball bat? – Cricket. | – 棒球棍? – 板球 |
[35:49] | Night. | 晚安 |
[35:55] | Oh, don’t do that. | 噢 别那么弄 |
[35:57] | Don’t do what? | 别怎么弄? |
[35:58] | Don’t pull the sheet back after I pull it. I need more for this side. | 我拽床单时你别拽 我这边得多点 |
[36:04] | – You pulled it back again. – Okay, I need it for my side. | – 你又拽回去了 – 好吧 我这边也不够 |
[36:07] | – I need it to tuck in. – Same here. | – 我得把它塞进去 – 我这边也是 |
[36:08] | – I always tuck it in on this side. – Let’s tuck it in on both sides. | – 我一直都塞这边 – 这次就塞两边呗 |
[36:10] | You tuck a bed in on both sides? | 你两边都塞? |
[36:12] | Yes, and then I slip down into it like I’m in a straitjacket or something. | 对 然后用它把自己裹起来 像紧身衣之类似的 |
[36:14] | Oh, you must feel right at home there. | 你在家感觉肯定会更好 |
[36:15] | I so set you up for that. | 你说这话要小心哦 |
[36:17] | Fine, tuck it in on your side. | 行 塞你那边吧 |
[36:19] | You know, I really should take the couch. | 其实应该我睡沙发 |
[36:21] | Me taking the bed doesn’t feel right. | 我睡床不太合适 |
[36:23] | – Oh, now, come on. – What? | – 别装了 – 怎么了? |
[36:24] | You browbeat me into giving you the bed | 你威胁我把床让给你 |
[36:26] | and pretending you don’t want it now isn’t working. | 然后又假装不想睡床了 别跟我来这套 |
[36:28] | I’m pretending to try to be polite. | 我跟你假客套一下嘛 |
[36:30] | I’m fine with the couch. You’re the one that’s exhausted. | 我睡沙发没事 你才是那个累坏了的 |
[36:32] | You know, I’m actually not. | 其实我不是 |
[36:34] | – Really? – I’m, like, strangely exhilarated. | – 真的? – 我有点 异常兴奋 |
[36:37] | I mean, as awful as what happened today was, | 我是说 尽管今天的事糟糕透顶 |
[36:40] | I’m happy with how I handled it. | 可我却对自己的处理方式感到高兴 |
[36:42] | You know, you never know how you’re gonna react in situations | 你不会知道自己对这种情况的反应 |
[36:44] | like this until something happens and I think I did pretty well. | 只有发生了才会应变 而我觉得 我做得很好 |
[36:48] | Yeah, I do, too. | 没错 我也这么觉得 |
[36:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:54] | Hey, Nicole, hi… | 嘿 Nichole 你好… |
[36:56] | Yeah, I’m good… | 我很好… |
[36:58] | Oh, not much. There was a fire at the local inn out here and… | 没什么 当地旅馆着火了… |
[37:02] | Yeah, the one she works at, yeah… | 对 就是她经营的那个 对… |
[37:03] | Everybody’s fine. | 大家都很好 |
[37:05] | Yeah, just a lot of chaos for awhile. | 对 只是暂时的混乱 |
[37:07] | So how was your thing today? | 你今天过得怎么样? |
[37:09] | All right, fill me in tomorrow… | 好吧 明天细说吧… |
[37:10] | Seven’s good… | 行 7点吧… |
[37:12] | Okay… | 好… |
[37:13] | Okay, yeah… Goodnight. | 好 行… 晚安 |
[37:16] | That was Nicole. | 是Nicole |
[37:17] | So I heard. Why didn’t you tell her I was here? | 我听见了 为什么不告诉她我在这儿? |
[37:19] | Didn’t come up. | 她又没问 |
[37:20] | You mean, she didn’t out of the clear blue | 你是说 她没突然 |
[37:22] | and for no reason ask you if I was sleeping over? | 毫无原因地问你我是否在这过夜? |
[37:25] | Just didn’t seem necessary. | 只是觉得没必要 |
[37:27] | You have nothing to hide here. You just took in a refugee. | 你没什么可隐瞒的 不过是收留了个难民 |
[37:30] | I know there’s nothing to hide. It’s just that… | 我知道没什么可隐瞒的 只是… |
[37:33] | – you’ve kinda become a… – Become what? | – 你有点成为… – 成为什么? |
[37:36] | A sore point with me and Nicole. | 我和Nicole的一个敏感话题了 |
[37:38] | What, how? | 什么 我怎么成敏感话题了? |
[37:39] | On our first date, I was a little nervous | 我俩初次约会时 我有点紧张 |
[37:41] | and I wasn’t having any luck coming up with topics, | 没选好话题内容 |
[37:44] | so I was just kinda blabbing a lot. | 所以有点胡说八道 |
[37:46] | And then she ordered extra fries at dinner, | 然后 晚餐时 她点了特大包薯条 |
[37:48] | so it reminded me of you and I told her a quick story about you and French fries, | 所以我就想起了你 我简单讲了你和炸薯条的故事 |
[37:51] | and that seemed fine. And then later, she ordered a third cup of coffee… | 貌似没事 然后过了会儿 她又点了第三杯咖啡 |
[37:56] | Oh, Luke. | 哦 Luke |
[37:57] | And I mentioned you and your coffee thing, | 然后我又提了下你的咖啡情结 |
[37:59] | and I noticed that Nicole kind of reacted a little, | 然后我发现Nicole稍微有点反应 |
[38:02] | and ever since then, she’s been a little sensitive to the issue. | 从那以后 她对这事就有点敏感了 |
[38:07] | Of course she is, Luke. | 她当然会的 Luke |
[38:08] | You don’t talk about another woman on a first date. | 初次约会时不能谈及另一个女人 |
[38:10] | Even if it’s just a friend? | 即使只是朋友? |
[38:11] | – They don’t exist. – Come on. | – 不能提他们 – 得了吧 |
[38:13] | Not on a first date. | 初次约会时就是不能 |
[38:14] | No other women exist on a first date, not even my mother? | 初次约会时没提过别的女人了 甚至我妈? |
[38:17] | Do you really think talking about your mother on a first date is wise? | 你真的认为初次约会时谈及你妈 是明智之举? |
[38:19] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[38:20] | You can maybe mention a sister, maybe. | 你也许可以提下姐妹 也许 |
[38:22] | And then you move on really, really quickly. | 然后一带而过 赶紧说别的 |
[38:25] | This is why I hate dating. | 所以我讨厌约会 |
[38:26] | Unless you wanna be Mountain Man all your life, | 除非你想一辈子玩独身 |
[38:29] | you’ve got to abide by the rules and customs. | 否则你就得遵守规则 适应习俗 |
[38:31] | Sorry, I have to get up super early tomorrow. | 抱歉 我明天要很早起 |
[38:33] | – No problem. What time? – Six. | – 没问题 几点起? – 6点 |
[38:35] | I get up at quarter to five every morning. | 我每天四点三刻起 |
[38:37] | Why in the world would you get up that early? | 你起那么早干吗? |
[38:39] | I don’t know, to run my business? | 不知道 经营生意? |
[38:41] | Well, change businesses. | 赶紧转行吧 |
[38:43] | – Ooh, wow, total déjà vu. – Really? | – 噢 喔 这感觉似曾相识 – 真的? |
[38:46] | It’s the alarm clock. | 是闹钟的故事 |
[38:49] | I had a dream once that you set eighteen alarm clocks to get me up, | 有一次 我梦见你设了18个闹钟 叫我起床 |
[38:54] | which is not a bad way to get me up. | 这方法不错 |
[38:55] | Where were we? | 在哪? |
[38:56] | We were at my house. | 在我家 |
[38:59] | I got up, I went downstairs for coffee, | 我起来 下楼喝咖啡 |
[39:03] | and you talked to my stomach. | 你对着我的肚子说话 |
[39:05] | Why on earth I do that? | 我干吗跟你肚子说话? |
[39:07] | Because I was pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 |
[39:10] | – Twins. – Mine? | – 双胞胎 – 我的? |
[39:12] | What am I, dream tramp? Of course yours. | 你以为我梦见自己是妓女? 当然是你的 |
[39:14] | We were married? | 我们结婚了? |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:17] | – Did I not mention that? – No. | – 我没说么? – 没 |
[39:23] | You know, you shouldn’t drink coffee when you’re pregnant. | 你知道么 怀孕时不该喝咖啡 |
[39:28] | True. | 没错 |
[39:29] | It’s probably why Rory’s a caffeine addict. | 可能因此Rory才对咖啡因上瘾 |
[39:33] | Right, you’re right. | 没错 |
[39:34] | Dream go beyond that? | 然后就醒了? |
[39:36] | No. Yyou talked to my stomach and then you ki… | 没 你对着我的肚子说话 然后吻… |
[39:42] | – Well, no. – Oh, okay. Well… | – 算了 – 噢 好吧 那… |
[39:46] | – Night. – Yeah, night. | – 晚安 – 嗯 晚安 |
[40:14] | Luke and Sookie have worked things out. | Luke和Sookie把问题解决了 |
[40:16] | There does seem to be a grudging respect thing going on. | 看起来像是被迫在一起 |
[40:19] | Get the ricotta fritters started, guys. I wanna serve those first. | 准备好清干酪 伙计们 我想先上那些 |
[40:22] | We making the Cajun Eggs Benedict again? | 我们还做法式鸡蛋套餐么? |
[40:24] | – I don’t know, we could. – Let’s do it, it was good. | – 我也不知道 可以做 – 做吧 挺好吃的 |
[40:25] | The Cajun was all your doing. | 那就都交给你啦 |
[40:27] | Only because I knocked the cayenne pepper into your hollandaise. | 就因为我把辣椒粉倒进你的 荷兰式蛋黄奶油酸辣酱里了 |
[40:29] | How do you think they invented the Reese’s cup | 你以为他们发明蛋糕杯是干吗用 |
[40:31] | and penicillin, my friend? We can win the Nobel here. | 还有青霉素 我的朋友 我们可以获诺贝尔奖了 |
[40:36] | – Morning. – You’re up early. | – 早上好 – 你起得真早 |
[40:37] | Gotta catch me that worm. See ya. | 我走得慢 再见 |
[40:39] | – Where you off to? – School. | – 你去哪? – 学校 |
[40:40] | – This early? – I got a lab project going on. | – 这么早? – 我有个实验项目要做 |
[40:42] | Me and my team are meeting early. | 我要和组员早点碰下面 |
[40:44] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天过得快乐 |
[40:45] | If I have a choice. | 希望如此 |
[40:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[40:48] | – Talk to you later. – Later. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[40:50] | By the way, your boyfriend snores. | 顺便说下 你男友打鼾 |
[40:52] | Didn’t need to know that. | 我不用知道 |
[40:54] | Hello… | 喂… |
[40:56] | It is?… | 真的么?… |
[40:58] | I love you, I love you… | 我爱你 我爱你… |
[41:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | We’re open. | 我们开张啦 |
[41:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please. | 先生们女士们 可否打扰您们一下 |
[41:06] | That was just Chief Baker on the phone who told me | 刚才Baker警长来电 用他深沉性感的声音 |
[41:08] | in that deep sexy voice of his that the inn is officially reopened. | 告诉我 旅馆正式重新开张了 |
[41:14] | Right now it’s just me and the staffers, but soon, very soon, | 现在 只有我和工作人员能进 但马上 很快 |
[41:16] | you will have your stuff back and you can go home. | 你们就可以拿上东西回家了 |
[41:18] | Thank you, Lorelai. Listen, from our group, | 谢谢你 Lorelai 听着 我们社团 |
[41:21] | we want to give you this. | 想送给你这个 |
[41:23] | Oh, well, that’s the nicest dead bird I’ve ever gotten. Thanks, Fred. | 噢 那个 这是我收到的最漂亮的死鸟 谢谢 Fred |
[41:28] | It’s from all of us. | 是我们一起送的 |
[41:29] | Right. Thank you Poe Society. | 没错 谢谢你们 Poe朋友们 |
[41:32] | Coming Sookie? | 你来么 Sookie? |
[41:33] | I’m coming. | 我来 |
[41:35] | Okay, you need to caramelize the hazelnuts for the brioche French toast, | 你得做好榛子酱 浇在法式奶油面包上 |
[41:38] | add some Madeira to the pear-poaching liquid | 在梨浆里加点白葡萄酒 |
[41:40] | and add some chives to the cream for the sheared eggs. | 削好鸡蛋的形状 浇上奶油 最后加点葱沫 |
[41:42] | Don’t burn anything, got it. | 别烧糊了 明白了 |
[41:43] | I’ve gotta change for school. | 我得换衣服去学校了 |
[41:45] | Go, go, we’ll see you later. | 去吧去吧 再见 |
[41:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:49] | Ah, here they are. | 他们来啦 |
[41:50] | Hi, Michel. Hi, Chief. | 嗨 Michel 嗨 警长 |
[41:52] | Don’t we love our chief? | 难道我们不爱自己的警长么? |
[41:53] | I bet he can beat up all the other chiefs. | 我打赌他能打败所有警长 |
[41:55] | – For sure he can. – Can we get on with this? | – 他肯定行 – 我们可以开始了么? |
[41:56] | Let me just unlock the door here. | 等我把门打开 |
[41:59] | Michel, the first thing I wanna do is get into all the rooms | Michel 首先我要进到所有房间 |
[42:01] | and get all the guests’ stuff into the lobby and organized for them to pick up. | 把客人的东西都拿到厅里 然后带他们来取 |
[42:04] | Sookie, go to the kitchen and let me know what’s what. | Sookie 去厨房 然后向我报告情况 |
[42:06] | Maybe we can open for dinner. | 也许我们还能开店供应晚餐 |
[42:08] | – Dinner? – Yeah. | – 晚餐? – 对 |
[42:09] | Anyone give you a heads up about what’s inside? | 没人提醒你里面的情况么? |
[42:11] | No. | 没有 |
[42:12] | You might wanna wait ‘til you get inside to make your plans. | 也许等你进去 你就会想延缓你的计划了 |
[42:14] | And go slow. | 慢点走 |
[43:33] | 吉尔莫女孩 第三集 第17集 完 | |
[43:39] | Synchro : Amariss – www.foromfr.com – |