英文名称:Glass
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | We keep bringing him sacred food, | 我们一直给他带来神圣的食物 |
[00:30] | and nothing’s happening. | 然而什么也没发生 |
[00:31] | I… The Beast, he’s shown himself twice | 我.…野兽 他已经两次出现在 |
[00:34] | to the masses of the broken, and-and they’re not believing. | 破碎的人群面前 但他们不相信 |
[00:39] | There’s no revolution. I… | 根本没有革命 我 |
[00:41] | Dennis, do not be scared. | 丹尼斯 别害怕 |
[00:44] | You have to trust me, as you always have. | 你必须一如既往的相信我 |
[01:23] | Look at you all. | 看看你们所有人 |
[01:26] | My name is Patricia. | 我叫帕特西亚 |
[01:30] | Now, who would like a PB and J sandwich? | 现在 谁想要一个花生果酱三明治 |
[01:37] | You do. | 你想要 |
[02:10] | Ah, look at. | 啊 看 |
[02:14] | I am the master boy. | 我是大师 |
[02:16] | Superman punch, bitch! Yeah! | 超人重拳 婊子 |
[02:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:24] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! Get out! | 走 走 走 快走 |
[02:26] | You all right, brother? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[02:56] | Ooh, you see his bag fall? | 你看到他的包掉了吗 |
[03:00] | It’s what they call dramatic effect. | 这就是他们所谓的戏剧效果 |
[03:03] | This is gonna get so many views. | 这会有很多浏览量的 |
[03:06] | That a raccoon again? | 又是那只浣熊吗 |
[03:10] | Did you leave the door open, T? | 你没有关门吗 T |
[03:12] | I closed it. | 我关上了 |
[03:13] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[03:19] | Yo, who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[03:27] | We about to Salt Bae your ass. | 当心我们在你屁股上撒盐 |
[03:37] | Superman-punch him, Ronald. | 用超人拳打他 罗纳德 |
[03:57] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[03:58] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[04:42] | They bumped into me at the subway. | 他们在地铁里撞到我 |
[04:45] | Can’t just let ’em go, Joseph. | 不能就这么让他们走了 约瑟夫 |
[04:47] | Weren’t you on a specified walk? | 你不是在常规巡逻吗 |
[04:50] | You can’t run this like the store. | 又不能像你开店那样 |
[04:53] | It’s potluck. | 这要家常便饭 |
[04:54] | All things come second when we’re on a specified walk. | 我们常规巡逻时 其他事情都要排第二 |
[04:58] | The store works ’cause we have rules. | 因为这些规矩 这家店才能正常运作 |
[05:01] | Hey, it was a good follow, though. | 嘿 不过这是个不错的配合 |
[05:03] | “We gonna Salt Bae your ass.” What a douche. | 我们要给你的屁股撒点盐 真是个蠢货 |
[05:07] | It’s definitely going into the book. | 这句话一定要记下来 |
[05:11] | “Salt Bae your ass.” | 给你的屁股撒点盐 |
[05:14] | What is that, anyway? | 那到底是什么 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1273个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:264个,六级词汇:150个,GRE词汇:145个,托福词汇:201个,考研词汇:295个,专四词汇:244个,专八词汇:52个, 所有生词标注共:485个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:16] | It’s an Internet guy. | 是个网红 |
[05:17] | He’s a butcher who salts his meat in an elaborate way. | 他就是个卖肉的 有一套独到的撒盐手法 |
[05:21] | You got dinged. | 你出名了 |
[05:26] | Good news. They’re not calling you | 好消息 他们不再叫你 |
[05:28] | the Tiptoe Man or the Float anymore. | 踮脚男或漂浮者了 |
[05:31] | They pretty much settled on the Overseer. | 他们现在叫你守望者 |
[05:35] | It’s cool. | 真酷 |
[05:37] | Do not mention the Tiptoe Man ever again. | 别再提那个踮脚男了 |
[05:42] | That’s all he does? He seasons meat? | 他就只会腌肉吗 |
[05:47] | Dad, you look tired. | 爸爸 你看起来很累 |
[05:48] | Why don’t we save the next walk for the day after tomorrow? | 我们把下一次巡逻改到后天吧 |
[05:52] | When we find this Horde, I’ll take a mental health day. | 等我们找到这个族群 才是我精神放松的时候 |
[05:57] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | I have a new tenuous theory. | 我有一个新的理论 |
[06:02] | Let’s call it Tenuous Theory Number Two. | 我称之为第二理论 |
[06:04] | The first set of girls that were found mutilated | 第一批被肢解的女孩是三周前 |
[06:07] | at the zoo three weeks ago happened here. | 在动物园里被发现的 |
[06:09] | The second set, here. | 第二批 这里 |
[06:10] | Now, these new girls that went missing | 现在 加上这些新失踪的女孩 |
[06:12] | create kind of a messy triangle, | 正好形成一个三角形 |
[06:14] | and where you were waiting today at the subway | 你今天在地铁蹲点的地方 |
[06:16] | was in the middle of this triangle. | 正是这个三角形的中心 |
[06:18] | In Tenuous Theory Number Two, he isn’t in this triangle. | 根据第二理论 他不在这个三角形中 |
[06:21] | He’s coming from a place that has easy access | 他来自一个容易进入 |
[06:24] | to this triangular feeding zone. | 到这个三角形区域的地方 |
[06:26] | I think he’s somewhere here, Dad, | 我想他在这附近 爸爸 |
[06:28] | – in the factory area. – Okay. | – 在工厂区域 – 好的 |
[06:30] | I’ll walk around there tomorrow. | 我明天会在那里转转 |
[06:33] | Hey, Dad? | 嘿 爸爸 |
[06:35] | I’m checking the police scanners. | 我正在检查警方的扫描仪 |
[06:37] | They’re looking for you pretty aggressively. | 他们在积极地寻找你 |
[06:40] | Be real careful. | 小心点 |
[06:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:07] | Philadelphia has a new tallest building. | 费城有了一座新的最高建筑 |
[07:09] | The Osaka Tower is taking over the city skyline. | 大阪塔正在取代城市天际线 |
[07:12] | The architecture makes it an amazing sight to see. | 建筑风格使它成为一个令人惊叹的景观 |
[07:15] | And on top of that, it’s the ultimate in sustainability. | 除此之外 它是可持续发展的终极目标 |
[07:18] | It gets its power from solar panels. | 它的能量来自太阳能电池板 |
[07:20] | Developers say it will draw jobs to the city | 开发商表示 这将吸引成千上万的 |
[07:22] | by the thousands… | 城市就业人员 |
[07:43] | Audrey, I have to tell you something. | 奥德雷 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[07:48] | Audrey | 奥德雷 |
[08:15] | Miss Patricia said that I’m not allowed | 帕特西亚小姐说我不可以 |
[08:17] | to play with you guys, so don’t even ask. | 和你们一起玩 所以别问了 |
[08:20] | I had a girlfriend once. | 我有过一个女朋友 |
[08:22] | You don’t know her. | 你们不认识她 |
[08:24] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[08:25] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:27] | Stop messing with us. | 别再耍我们了 |
[08:29] | What do you want? | 你到底想要干什么 |
[08:30] | Vera, don’t get him angry. | 维拉 别惹他生气 |
[08:32] | – He’s sick. – Don’t tell me names. | – 他有病 – 别说名字 |
[08:35] | They said not to ask you your names, | 他们说不要问你们的名字 |
[08:37] | because I might get sad, you know, after tonight. | 因为今晚过后我可能会伤心 |
[08:42] | Why did you pick us, Hedwig? | 你为什么选我们 海德温 |
[08:44] | Oh, uh, because you’re impure | 哦 因为你们不纯洁 |
[08:46] | and you haven’t done any suffering. | 而且没有吃过什么苦 |
[08:53] | You know that boy band stuff? | 你们知道男团的事吗 |
[08:55] | It’s… some of it’s okay, but Drake? | 有些还可以 但德雷克呢 |
[08:57] | Drake’s my new main man. | 德雷克是我的新的精神支柱 |
[09:01] | The Beast is gonna come for you guys | 野兽随时都有可能来找你们 |
[09:03] | any minute now, and I… | 而我 |
[09:07] | I get… I get to greet him. | 我要去迎接他 |
[09:10] | It’s my big reward for keeping the Horde in the light. | 这是对我能保持族群现身的巨大回报 |
[09:15] | I get to take him to the masses of the broken. | 我要把他带到破碎的人群里去 |
[09:19] | I better go. | 我要走了 |
[09:22] | He can come at any second | 他随时都可能来 |
[09:25] | and I don’t want him coming | 我不想他来的时候 |
[09:26] | and finding roller skates on his feet. | 发现脚上穿着旱冰鞋 |
[09:29] | Miss Patricia would find out, and she’d get angry, et cetera. | 帕特西亚小姐会发现的 她会生气的 等等 |
[09:39] | – Thank you for coming in. – Yep, thanks. | – 感谢你的光临 – 谢谢 |
[09:41] | This is an outdoor dome infrared. | 这是一个室外球型红外线 |
[09:45] | We can use as many as you want in the apartment building. | 你想在公寓楼里用多少都可以 |
[09:47] | You use a 16-channel HD DVR in your security office. | 你可以在保安室安装16通道高清监控 |
[09:50] | One of the tenants got murdered off-site, | 有一个房客被谋杀了 |
[09:53] | and people are on edge. | 大家都很紧张 |
[09:55] | – They just want to feel safe. – Totally get it. | – 他们只是想更安全些 – 完全明白 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna take a walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I don’t think that you need to take a walk today, Dad. | 爸 你今天就不用出去了 |
[10:02] | Maybe tomorrow or the next day. | 明天或者后天再去吧 |
[10:04] | No, I think I’m gonna take a walk now. | 不 我现在就想去走走 |
[10:08] | Uh, you don’t want to take a lot of walks. | 那你不要走太远 |
[10:10] | You might get tired. | 你会累的 |
[10:13] | Let your dad take a walk. Jesus. | 让你爸爸去散步呗 天哪 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | Hey, do I know you? | 嘿 我认识你吗 |
[10:20] | Did you used to work at the football stadium? | 你以前在足球场工作过吗 |
[10:24] | 15 years. | 15年了 |
[10:26] | I used to hang out with some shady types | 我年轻的时候经常在体育场 |
[10:28] | down at the stadium in my youth. | 和那些阴暗的人混在一起 |
[10:30] | Turned it around with positive thinking. | 幻想着能扭转世界 |
[10:37] | Should I ring this up? | 这些都要吗 |
[10:38] | We’re gonna have to close early. | 我们得早点关门 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:46] | Peak transit time’s over. | 高峰时段结束了 |
[11:48] | I missed him. | 没看到他 |
[11:49] | I’ll come back tomorrow when the factories are let out. | 明天工厂下班后我会再来 |
[11:55] | Can come back to the store and we could do some inventory. | 我现在回店里 清点一下存货 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:59] | I’ll see you back at the store. | 我在店里等你 |
[12:08] | You guys like cartoons? | 你们喜欢漫画吗 |
[12:11] | So babyish. | 太幼稚了 |
[12:13] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[12:14] | I like documentaries. | 我喜欢纪录片 |
[12:16] | You watch documentaries? | 你看纪录片吗 |
[12:17] | I watched a documentary about, um, space. | 我看了一部关于太空的纪录片 |
[12:21] | It’s real big. | 真的很浩瀚 |
[12:23] | Sorry, bro. | 对不起 老兄 |
[12:33] | It’s him. I saw a room. | 是他 我看见一个房间 |
[12:35] | It had red clay, piles of it. | 里面有一堆红粘土 |
[12:37] | It’s some kind of factory. | 是一个工厂 |
[12:39] | They’re all in there. | 他们都在里面 |
[12:40] | All right, stand by. | 好的 稍等 |
[12:42] | I’ll search the area. | 我查一下 |
[12:47] | Dad, I found a brick factory. | 爸 我找到了一家砖厂 |
[12:50] | Uh, it’s old, abandoned. | 呃 它很旧 已经被遗弃了 |
[12:52] | – Which direction? – To the south. | – 哪个方向 – 往南 |
[12:57] | Dad? | 爸 |
[13:15] | You said I could have some. | 你说过我可以拿一点的 |
[13:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:18] | Taking everything for yourself. | 全部拿去 |
[13:21] | Take some. | 拿吧 |
[13:28] | Hey. I… | 嘿 我 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[13:35] | You said I could have some. | 你说我可以拿一点的 |
[13:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | What? | 什么 |
[13:53] | Taking everything for yourself. | 全部拿去 |
[13:57] | I don’t… know… | 我不知道 |
[14:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:20] | I… | 我 |
[14:23] | am you. | 是你 |
[15:11] | Come on! | 不要 |
[16:21] | Where did it go? | 它去哪了 |
[16:46] | Leave! | 快离开 |
[18:39] | Don’t, don’t. Don’t shoot! | 不要 不要开枪 |
[18:43] | We can work through this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[18:45] | Just put the guns away. I… | 把枪收起来 我 |
[18:49] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:50] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[18:51] | My name is Barry. | 我叫巴里 |
[18:53] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:55] | We have to get Kevin to stay in the light. | 我们必须让凯文现身 |
[18:58] | Just-just don’t shoot us. | 不 不要对我们开枪 |
[19:00] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[19:02] | He won’t hurt anyone now. | 他现在不会伤害任何人 |
[19:06] | You may find your way out of here, | 也许你能找到离开这里的路 |
[19:09] | but you will have to hurt a lot of officers. | 但是你会伤害到很多警官 |
[19:11] | A lot of people. | 很多人 |
[19:13] | No one needs to get hurt anymore, David. | 别再伤人了 大卫 |
[19:28] | It’s gonna be okay, Joseph. | 不会有事的 约瑟夫 |
[19:31] | Take them straight to Raven Hill Memorial, | 直接带他们去乌鸦山纪念馆 |
[19:33] | the West Wing of Raven Hill Memorial. | 去乌鸦山纪念馆的西翼 |
[19:40] | Grab that poncho! | 抓住那个穿斗篷的 |
[19:57] | No trouble. | 没问题 |
[20:12] | Keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[20:17] | Please, don’t. Don’t. | 求你了 不 不 |
[20:19] | Don’t. No. Easy. Easy. | – 不要 – 放松 |
[20:20] | Hey. Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[20:22] | We’re cool, we’re cool. Totally cool. | 我们不会惹事的 完全不会 |
[20:23] | All right? He doesn’t like to be touched. | 好吗 他不喜欢被人碰 |
[20:25] | I can, I can walk. I’ll just, I’ll… walk. | 我可以 我可以自己走 |
[20:28] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[20:59] | My name is Dr. Ellie Staple, and I’m a psychiatrist. | 我叫艾莉 斯泰普医生 我是一名精神病医生 |
[21:05] | This room must look nefarious. | 这个房间一定看起来很邪恶 |
[21:07] | The walls are equipped with 46 high-pressured nozzles, | 墙壁配有46个高压喷嘴 |
[21:11] | all connected to a 15,000-gallon | 全部与外面的 |
[21:13] | water tank outside. | 15000加仑水箱连接 |
[21:15] | It will only be triggered if you are threatening | 只有当你反抗或试图逃跑时 |
[21:17] | or trying to escape. | 才会触发 |
[21:19] | This is a hypnosis light… | 这是催眠灯 |
[21:23] | Dennis | 丹尼斯 |
[21:26] | My pleasure, Dennis. | 很荣幸 丹尼斯 |
[21:29] | You are being monitored. | 你正在被监视 |
[21:31] | If, for some reason, there’s a threatening identity | 如果出于某种原因 如果存在威胁的人格 |
[21:33] | in the room, the light will automatically strobe | 出现在房间里 灯光会自动闪烁 |
[21:35] | and force a different identity to take over. | 并强制由不同的人格来接管 |
[21:37] | Who was the man? | 那个人是谁 |
[21:39] | He was as strong as The Beast. | 他和野兽一样强壮 |
[21:42] | The man people in this city have been talking about. | 这个城市的人们一直在谈论的 |
[21:45] | The only person to survive that train wreck | 多年前火车失事事件的 |
[21:47] | all those years ago. | 唯一幸存者 |
[21:49] | I saw a video of you fighting | 我看过一段你打架的视频 |
[21:52] | near a fire hydrant that erupted. | 在一个喷发的消防栓附近 |
[21:54] | Saw you choke. | 看见你快要窒息 |
[21:56] | I think you believe water is your weakness. | 我相信你知道 水是你的弱点 |
[21:58] | Where are you keeping him? | 你把他关在哪里 |
[22:13] | Everyone is safe, David. | 每个人都很安全 大卫 |
[22:15] | Maybe this will all make sense if I explain who I am. | 待我自我介绍后 你们就能理解这一切 |
[22:21] | I specialize in a particular type of delusion of grandeur. | 我的研究专注于一种特殊的宏伟幻想 |
[22:26] | I specialize in those individuals | 我专攻那些 |
[22:29] | who believe they are superheroes. | 自认为是超级英雄的人 |
[22:32] | I’ve been given three days | 有人给了我三天时间 |
[22:34] | to treat you by whatever means necessary. | 以任何必要的方式驯服你们 |
[22:38] | I came here for you both. | 我为了你们俩而来到这儿 |
[23:08] | Yo, this doctor comes in here, | 有个医生来了 |
[23:10] | takes over our wing, tells us all new rules. | 接管了我们这儿 还立了新规矩 |
[23:13] | Rules of conduct. | 行为守则 |
[23:15] | How to treat people with kindness. | 如何善待他人 |
[23:19] | My whole life, all I do is take care of people. | 我一辈子在做的就是照顾别人 |
[23:21] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. There you go. | 快点 快点 拿着 |
[23:25] | We got along just fine without her, didn’t we? | 没有她我们也照样相处得很好 不是吗 |
[23:27] | Me and you? | 我和你 |
[23:30] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[23:33] | you won’t be lonely anymore. | 你不会再孤独了 |
[23:36] | You have two new friends. | 你有两个新朋友 |
[23:58] | Casey, could I see you for a second? | 凯西 你能过来一下吗 |
[24:09] | I received a call from your foster family. | 我接到了你寄养家庭的电话 |
[24:12] | Apparently, it’s on the news. | 显然新闻上也有报道 |
[24:15] | They caught the guy who abducted you | 他们抓住了绑架你且 |
[24:18] | and murdered all those girls. | 杀了那些女孩的人 |
[24:21] | They caught the bastard. | 他们抓住了那个混蛋 |
[24:22] | Your foster family is thrilled. | 你的寄养家庭很激动 |
[24:25] | I can imagine how much relief this causes you. | 我能想象这会给你带来多大的安慰 |
[24:29] | I’m sure you’ve been thinking about him. | 我相信你一直在想他 |
[24:55] | They, uh, told me to bring lots of options. | 他们让我带各种衣服过来 |
[25:01] | Hey, cutie. | 嘿 小可爱 |
[25:05] | Think you could help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[25:08] | I’m Jade. | 我是杰德 |
[25:09] | They gave me a syringe for my diabetes, but I dropped it. | 他们给了我一个治疗糖尿病的注射器 但我把它弄丢了 |
[25:12] | My hands get shaky when I get low blood sugar. | 当我低血糖时我的手会颤抖 |
[25:15] | It’s a little too close to the light. | 它离光有点太近了 |
[25:17] | Do you think you could pick it up for me? | 你能帮我捡起来吗 |
[25:37] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[25:39] | Let me get a good look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[25:48] | You are so tall. | 你真高 |
[25:50] | Orwell and Barry are so angry with me that I flipped. | 奥威尔和巴里因为我发疯而生我的气 |
[25:55] | But the truth is | 但事实是 |
[25:57] | we really can do things that you can’t do. | 我们真的可以做到你做不到的事 |
[26:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:22] | I’m Ian. | 我是伊恩 |
[26:24] | All right? I’m Ian. | 明白吗 我是伊恩 |
[26:27] | And I’m Mary Reynolds. We’re twins. | 而我是玛丽 雷诺兹 我们是双胞胎 |
[26:30] | Do you know what would have happened | 如果她拿到那把钥匙 |
[26:32] | if she’d have gotten to that key, you gobshite? | 你知道会发生什么吗 你这个蠢货 |
[26:35] | The Horde would have killed ya. | 族群会杀了你的 |
[26:36] | What’ve you got? | 你有什么 |
[26:38] | You get a little, get a little hard-on? Daryl. | 你是有点硬了吗 达里尔 |
[26:40] | Just calm down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry for being with the Horde. | 我很抱歉和族群在一起 |
[26:48] | It’s just, it’s just… | 只是 只是 |
[26:50] | Oh, do you know, I am tired of being sorry. | 你知道吗 我厌倦了道歉 |
[26:52] | You can call me Norma. | 你可以叫我诺玛 |
[26:54] | I am sorry about the whole lying thing. | 我对整个谎言感到抱歉 |
[26:56] | Though I’m not lying. Bro, just stop talking! | -尽管我没有说谎 -兄弟 别说了 |
[27:00] | I was so amped! | 我太兴奋了 |
[27:02] | We almost got you, bro! | 我们差点就骗到你了 兄弟 |
[27:05] | Trying to keep him here with this light thing? | 想用这盏闪光灯就困住他吗 |
[27:07] | – That’s some buttery shit! – Stop talking. | -就是些垃圾 -闭嘴 |
[27:11] | I’m not supposed to be in the light. | 我不应该在灯光下 |
[27:14] | Uh, we need more time. | 我们需要更多的时间 |
[27:16] | Barry is speaking to Kevin, | 巴里在和凯文说话 |
[27:18] | trying to get him near the light. | 试图让他靠近灯光 |
[27:19] | Is he close enough yet? | 他离得够近了吗 |
[27:23] | The only one who can defend us is him! | 唯一能保护我们的就是他 |
[27:27] | Him! | 他 |
[27:43] | Where is the man in the rain poncho? | 穿着雨衣的人在哪里 |
[27:47] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[27:50] | Is he just a regular man? I need to know. | 他只是个普通人吗 我需要知道 |
[27:56] | All right, step away from the controls now, little duck. | 好了 现在离控制装置远点 小鸭子 |
[27:59] | That’s fine. Now just walk away. | 很好 现在快走开 |
[28:09] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[28:12] | Just tiptoe away. | 踮着脚走开 |
[28:17] | I try to come once every week. | 我试着每周来一次 |
[28:20] | Sometimes, I admit, | 有时候 我承认 |
[28:21] | I have neglected a week here and there. | 我缺席了一两个星期 |
[28:24] | He’s changed over the years. | 这些年来他变了 |
[28:28] | I can tell he’s given up. | 我知道他已经放弃了 |
[28:32] | It’s hard to see. | 这很难看出来 |
[28:35] | He thinks he was a mistake. | 他认为他是个错误 |
[28:37] | I’m not saying he did good things. | 我不是说他做了好事 |
[28:40] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[28:41] | Those poor people didn’t deserve to die like that. | 那些可怜人不该那样死去 |
[28:47] | But he’s trying to make sense of who he is. | 但他想弄清楚自己是谁 |
[28:51] | Ain’t we all doing that? | 我们不都是这样吗 |
[28:54] | Yes, ma’am, we are. | 是的 女士 我们是 |
[28:59] | They keep him heavily sedated. | 他们给他注射了大量镇静剂 |
[29:02] | This is an enormous amount of sedation. | 是超大剂量的镇静剂 |
[29:05] | He’s too smart for ’em. | 他对他们来说太聪明了 |
[29:06] | When they first brought him here, | 当他们第一次把他带到这里的时候 |
[29:08] | he memorized a blueprint left out from an electrician | 他记住了一个电工留下的蓝图 |
[29:11] | and short-circuited the power to the whole hospital. | 使整个医院的电源短路了 |
[29:17] | He’s good thinking through things. | 他善于思考问题 |
[29:22] | He has this notion | 他有个设想 |
[29:24] | that superheroes are based on people like him, | 超级英雄是以他这样的人为基础的 |
[29:28] | and that other gentleman I read is here, Mr. Dunn. | 我读到的另一位先生在这里 邓恩先生 |
[29:32] | Would it surprise you to know | 你知道吗 |
[29:34] | there are more and more people who have this delusion? | 越来越多的人有这种错觉 |
[29:38] | It is actually the center of my work. | 它实际上是我工作的中心 |
[29:42] | Yes, it would. | 是的 我对此感到惊讶 |
[29:49] | You don’t let them get you down, Elijah. | 你不能让他们把你打倒 以利亚 |
[29:54] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[29:57] | Stay proud. | 保持自豪 |
[30:07] | Step back against the wall, please. | 请退后靠墙 |
[31:12] | You’re keeping him here without guards? | 你没叫警卫就把他收容这里吗 |
[31:15] | I have to get out of here before he gets out. | 我必须在他出来之前离开这里 |
[31:17] | The individual who came with you is contained. | 和你一起来的人被控制住了 |
[31:23] | David | 大卫 |
[31:24] | I would like you to agree to have an MRI. | 我想让你同意做核磁共振检查 |
[31:28] | You were the sole survivor of a devastating train derailment | 你是火车脱轨事故的唯一幸存者 |
[31:31] | 19 years ago. | 19年前 |
[31:32] | It is possible that there was | 有可能存在着 |
[31:34] | damage to the frontal lobe that you are unaware of. | 你不知道的额叶损伤 |
[31:54] | Look at you, David. | 看看你 大卫 |
[31:56] | You believe you have barely enough strength to stand up. | 你相信你没有足够的力量站起来 |
[31:59] | You can’t possibly explain everything away. | 你不可能把一切都解释清楚 |
[32:08] | Madam, I am Mr. Pritchard. | 夫人 我是普里查德先生 |
[32:11] | I’m a professor of cinema. | 我是电影学教授 |
[32:13] | Specifically, Japanese, 1950s through the 1980s. | 尤其是50年代到80年代日本电影 |
[32:16] | And I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing here. | 我完全不知道我在这做什么 |
[32:19] | I am very much in favor of Kevin’s reemergence, | 我非常支持凯文的再次合并 |
[32:21] | and yet I find myself in a goddamn prison cell! | 但我发现自己在一个该死的牢房里 |
[32:24] | And I can assure you I am not… | 我可以向你保证我不是 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[32:57] | Young man, wait! | 年轻人 等等 |
[33:00] | You will not be able to get to the light. | 你将无法靠近灯光 |
[33:03] | It is set off by distance | 它是由距离触发的 |
[33:06] | as well as being monitored by a camera. | 同时被摄像机监控 |
[33:08] | I know this seems very unfair to you… | 我知道这对你来说很不公平 |
[33:12] | …but you are stuck in this room. | 但是你被困在这个房间里了 |
[33:14] | The guy The Beast fought, he’s right there! | 野兽打的那个人 他就在那儿 |
[33:17] | He can’t beat The Beast. | 他打不过野兽 |
[33:20] | He doesn’t think he can beat The Beast, does he? Huh? | 他不认为他能打败野兽 是吗 |
[33:23] | Beast like… | 野兽像这样 |
[33:30] | He doesn’t think he can beat The Beast, does he? | 他不认为他能打败野兽 是吗 |
[33:34] | Beast like… | 野兽像这样 |
[33:37] | Your name is Hedwig, right? | 你叫海德温 对吧 |
[33:40] | You’re nine, right? | 你九岁 对吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:45] | Forever? | 永远九岁吗 |
[33:49] | No matter how many experiences you have? | 不管你经历了多少事 |
[33:55] | That must be so hard. | 那一定很难 |
[33:59] | You treat people who think | 你治疗那些认为 |
[34:01] | they’re comic book characters or something? | 他们自己是漫画人物还是什么 |
[34:10] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:12] | Miss Patricia says she wants the light. | 帕特西亚小姐说她想要灯光 |
[34:27] | Hello, Patricia. | 你好 帕特西亚 |
[34:29] | I’m Dr. Staple. I’ve gathered. | -我是斯泰普医生 -我已经聚集了 |
[34:33] | As I understand it, you’re kind of the high priestess. | 据我所知 你有点像高级女祭司 |
[34:38] | This cause isn’t about me. | 这不是因为我 |
[34:41] | It’s about The Beast, is it? | 是关于野兽的 是吗 |
[34:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[34:45] | Who? The man. | -谁 -那个男人 |
[34:49] | He is guarded, isn’t he? | 他有人看守 不是吗 |
[34:51] | He can’t get out? | 他不能出去 |
[35:05] | He’s well-intentioned and you would love him. | 他是善意的 你会爱他的 |
[35:07] | He’s, like, a huge, he’s a big trickster. | 他是个大骗子 |
[35:10] | He’s a, he’s a, he’s a great guy. | 他是个好人 |
[35:13] | He’s got a great sense of humor. | 他很幽默 |
[35:14] | So, let me recap what you’ve told me. | 所以 让我回顾一下你告诉我的 |
[35:18] | Your dad is not the Green Guard or “whatever his name is.” | 你爸爸不是绿卫也不是随便什么 |
[35:22] | Your dad is a trickster, and that I would love him. | 你爸爸是个骗子 我会爱他 |
[35:26] | He thought it would be fun to be a do-gooder for a day, | 他认为做一天好人会很有趣 |
[35:29] | pretend he was this guy. | 假装他是这个人 |
[35:31] | And with regard to how he found the girls, | 关于他如何找到女孩 |
[35:33] | you retold a humorous story where your dad thought | 你把你爸爸想的幽默故事重述了一遍 |
[35:35] | the killer might be in the factory area | 凶手可能在工厂里 |
[35:37] | because his friend Lou… you referred to him as Louie | 因为他的朋友路 你称他为路易 |
[35:40] | at a different point… got mugged down there once. | 在另一个地方 有一次被抢劫了 |
[35:43] | Then your father was walking by a building, | 然后你父亲走过一座大楼 |
[35:45] | hears girls screaming for help, at which point you spiritedly | 听到女孩们在呼救 这时你在精神上 |
[35:50] | reenacted this moment in the story. | 在故事中重现了这个时刻 |
[35:52] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[35:53] | Then your father called you on the cell. | 然后你父亲打电话给你 |
[35:57] | You told him to call the police, but he was, | 你叫他报警 但他说 |
[35:59] | “In it, you know. In it.” | 你知道 女孩在里面 |
[36:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:03] | I’ll sign that in front of a judge. | 我会在法官面前签字的 |
[36:06] | So, you see, he shouldn’t be here. | 所以 你看 他不应该待在这里 |
[36:09] | How long have you believed your dad was a superhero? | 你认为你爸爸是个超级英雄多久了 |
[36:14] | There was a microphone on his poncho. | 他的斗篷上有个麦克风 |
[36:16] | I assume he was communicating with you. | 我想他是在和你交流 |
[36:19] | He talks to you when he’s out on searches, | 当他出去搜查的时候他会和你说话 |
[36:22] | doesn’t he, Joseph? | 是吗 约瑟夫 |
[36:24] | He hasn’t hurt anybody. | 他没有伤害任何人 |
[36:26] | In the eyes of the authorities, that is not accurate. | 在当局看来 这是不准确的 |
[36:29] | He’s injured countless individuals | 他伤了无数人 |
[36:31] | who haven’t had their due process in court. | 他们还没有在法庭上得到应有的处理 |
[36:33] | And there was a teenage girl in this latest incident | 在最近的事件中有一个十几岁的女孩 |
[36:36] | who broke her arm and ribs. No. | -她胳膊和肋骨骨折了 -不 |
[36:37] | They would all be murder victims | 他们都是谋杀受害者 |
[36:39] | if it wasn’t for my dad. | 如果不是我爸爸的话 |
[36:40] | It was a vigilante event, and a victim was injured. | 这是一次义务警员事件加上一名受害者受伤 |
[36:43] | They will claim, in court, that if they had found the girls, | 他们将在法庭上声称 如果他们找到了这些女孩 |
[36:46] | no one would have been hurt. | 没有人会受伤 |
[36:49] | Joseph, I only have a few days. | 约瑟夫 我只有几天时间 |
[36:52] | If I don’t get him to give up his delusion, he will remain | 如果我不能让他放弃妄想 他会留在 |
[36:55] | in institutions like this for the rest of his life. | 这样的机构里度过他的余生 |
[37:00] | No, he can’t stay here. | 不 他不能呆在这里 |
[37:02] | Can I ask you about your mother, Joseph? | 我能问你关于你母亲的事吗 约瑟夫 |
[37:05] | What does that have to do with this? | 和这有什么关系 |
[37:07] | She passed away from acute lymphoblastic leukemia | 她死于急性淋巴细胞白血病 |
[37:11] | five years ago. | 在五年前 |
[37:16] | That was cataclysmic for you and your dad. | 那对你和你爸爸来说是个灾难 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:23] | On the surface, Joseph, you can see | 从表面上看 约瑟夫 你明白 |
[37:26] | what I’m going to say, right? | 我要说什么 对吗 |
[37:29] | You lost your mother. | 你失去了你的母亲 |
[37:31] | You believe your father is a real-life superhero. | 你相信你父亲是个现实生活中的超级英雄 |
[37:34] | You believe he is almost immortal. | 你相信他几乎是不朽的 |
[37:36] | You can see how some would say you need this to be true. | 你明白为什么有人会说你需要这件事成真 |
[37:43] | You just have to make sure | 你只要确保 |
[37:44] | you are not more into this than he is. | 你没有比他更在意这件事 |
[38:08] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[38:11] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[38:13] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:17] | I know now. | 我现在知道了 |
[38:20] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[38:23] | Your secret identity. | 你的秘密身份 |
[38:27] | That man was right. | 那个人是对的 |
[38:36] | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫. | |
[38:40] | There are big guys in almost every gym | 几乎每个健身房都有大块头 |
[38:42] | that can lift that much. | 他们能举起那么重的东西 |
[38:44] | You could’ve lifted more. | 你本可以举起更重的 |
[38:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:51] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[39:33] | Just because he let you go | 只是因为他放走了你 |
[39:35] | doesn’t mean he is good. | 并不意味着他是好人 |
[39:37] | He’s being held here before his trial. | 审判前他被关押在这里 |
[39:40] | I’m in charge of him for now, | 我现在负责治疗他 |
[39:42] | but everyone in this state wants him tried and put away. | 但这个州的每个人都希望他能被关起来 |
[39:48] | I’m trying to get the others | 我想让其他人 |
[39:50] | to stop thinking of this as a superhuman being. | 别再把他当成超人了 |
[39:55] | If they do, they will do the right thing | 如果他们这样做 他们将会做正确的事 |
[39:57] | and keep him from the light. | 让他远离光线 |
[40:03] | Can I talk with them? | 我能和他们谈谈吗 |
[40:07] | No. | 不 |
[40:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:12] | Because it’s not… | 因为这不是 |
[40:18] | You’re the victim. | 你是受害者 |
[40:47] | No way! | 不可能 |
[40:52] | You tried so hard to get away from us | 你这么努力想摆脱我们 |
[40:54] | and now you come back and see us? | 现在你为什么要回来见我们 |
[40:56] | You are so weird. | 你真奇怪 |
[40:58] | I like Drake now. | 我现在喜欢德雷克 |
[41:00] | I liked Nicki for a while, but then Nicki and Drake broke up, | 我之前喜欢过尼基 但后来她和德雷克分手了 |
[41:03] | and you can’t like both. | 你不能两者都喜欢 |
[41:06] | This place is for people who think | 这个地方是给那些认为 |
[41:08] | that they’re comic book characters. | 他们是漫画人物 |
[41:10] | And the Horde is kind of like | 族群有点像 |
[41:11] | a comic book character name, isn’t it? | 漫画人物的名字 不是吗 |
[41:18] | Love comic books. | 我喜欢漫画书 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry for trying to feed you to The Beast, et cetera. | 我很抱歉把你喂给野兽 等等 |
[41:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:29] | Can I talk to Dennis or Patricia, please? | 我能和丹尼斯或帕特西亚谈谈吗 |
[41:32] | She was my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[41:34] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[41:38] | Don’t worry. I haven’t cheated on you. | 别担心 我没有出轨 |
[41:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:52] | Your clothes are not dirty. | 你的衣服不脏 |
[41:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:56] | Hello, Dennis. | 你好 丹尼斯 |
[42:01] | A lot of people have died. | 很多人都死了 |
[42:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[42:07] | You have to give up the light. | 你必须放弃光明 |
[42:11] | They’re never gonna let you out of here. | 他们不会让你离开这里的 |
[42:13] | The Horde has to give up the light. | 族群必须放弃光明 |
[42:18] | Listen to this doctor. | 听这个医生的 |
[42:21] | The doc tells lies. | 这医生说谎 |
[42:25] | We will reveal that the broken are the strongest. | 我们将揭示破碎的是最强的 |
[42:29] | The Beast will start a revolution. | 野兽将开始一场革命 |
[42:31] | Is that what Patricia told you to say? | 是帕特西亚让你这么说吗 |
[42:33] | The Beast is the highest form of human evolution. | 野兽是人类进化的最高形式 |
[42:36] | Dennis. You guys are gonna die. | 丹尼斯 你们会死的 |
[42:39] | Casey | 凯西 |
[43:05] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[43:07] | It’s you. | 你来了 |
[43:19] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[43:22] | I wanted to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事情 |
[43:25] | My uncle’s in jail. | 我叔叔进监狱了 |
[43:29] | I put him there. | 我送他进的监狱 |
[43:33] | What he did to me was… wrong. | 他对我做的事是 错误的 |
[43:38] | Just like what your mom did to you was wrong. | 就像你妈妈对你做的事也是错的一样 |
[43:43] | We’re the same? | 我们是一样的 |
[43:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:55] | I can’t. I got… Kevin, wait. | – 我不能 我得 – 凯文 等等 |
[43:57] | I’ve got to go. I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 我得走了 |
[44:00] | The Horde is never letting go of the light and… | 族群从不放弃光芒而且 |
[44:09] | Do you like Kevin now? | 你现在开始喜欢凯文了吗 |
[44:13] | Casey. I need you. | 凯西 我需要你的帮助 |
[44:16] | The power of true, loving, physical affection, | 真爱的力量 |
[44:19] | it’s like something supernatural. | 就像超自然现象一样 |
[44:21] | It’s the lack of it that caused this, | 正是对真爱的缺乏导致了这一切 |
[44:23] | and only the true version of it can heal it. | 只有真正的爱才能治愈它 |
[44:26] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[44:56] | You are the last person I need to see today. | 你是我今天最不想见到的人 |
[45:01] | You see this camera? | 看到这个相机了吗 |
[45:03] | There are 100 more of these. | 还有100多个这样的相机 |
[45:06] | Out of respect for your cognitive abilities, | 出于对你认知能力的尊重 |
[45:09] | I have installed cameras on every floor, every area, | 我在每一层 每一个区域都安装了摄像头 |
[45:12] | including every direction of the exterior building. | 包括建筑外面的各个方向 |
[45:15] | We will see everything. | 我们能看到一切 |
[45:17] | There is nowhere you can go that won’t be documented. | 你所到的所有地方都会被记录下来 |
[45:21] | Elijah. I’ve come to the conclusion | 以利亚 我已经做出决定了 |
[45:24] | that we should perform a procedure on you. | 我们应该对你进行手术 |
[45:28] | This is a corrective procedure that rebalances | 这是一个重新平衡你大脑前额叶 |
[45:31] | the part of the frontal lobe that is overstimulated. | 过度刺激部分的矫正手术 |
[45:35] | It would be an honor to get to know your perspicacious mind. | 很荣幸能深入了解你的独特头脑 |
[45:39] | We’re going to conduct the procedure in three days. | 我们将在三天内实施手术 |
[46:35] | Hey, my man. | 兄弟 |
[46:38] | How’d you get out of your room? | 你是怎么从你房间出来的 |
[46:40] | You must have left the door ajar. | 你肯定没关门 艾杰 |
[46:43] | He rolled out toward the noise. | 他朝着声音方向滚轮椅 |
[46:45] | Wheel him back in before the doctor sees. | 在医生看到之前把他送回房间 |
[46:48] | Oh, you’re too nice, Daryl. | 你人太好了 达里尔 |
[46:50] | You got to be firm. | 你得强硬一点 |
[46:52] | They’ll walk all over you otherwise. | 否则他们会到处欺负你 |
[46:54] | He didn’t touch any of the medicines, did he? | 他没有动任何药品吧 |
[46:58] | No. | 没有 |
[47:00] | Right amounts. | 数量都正常 |
[47:30] | This will be my final evaluation. | 这将是我的最后一次评估 |
[47:41] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[47:45] | This guy killed everyone on my train. | 这家伙杀了我火车上的所有人 |
[47:47] | He’s a mass murderer. | 他是一个杀人重犯 |
[48:02] | I understand that the three of you | 我知道你们三个 |
[48:05] | think you are superhuman. | 认为你们超乎常人 |
[48:07] | That you don’t think you are normal. | 你们认为自己跟正常人不一样 |
[48:09] | You’ve convinced yourselves you have extraordinary gifts, | 你们相信自己有非凡的天赋 |
[48:14] | like something out of a comic book. | 就像一些漫画书里的东西 |
[48:17] | I am here to discuss the possibility | 我是来跟你们讨论 |
[48:20] | that you are mistaken. | 你们错误的可能性 |
[48:23] | Can you tell me about Kevin’s parents? | 你能告诉我关于凯文父母的事吗 |
[48:30] | Kevin’s mother… | 凯文的母亲 |
[48:33] | hurt Kevin. | 伤害了凯文 |
[48:35] | And Kevin’s father was gonna get a doctor | 凯文的父亲要去请医生 |
[48:40] | to try and stop her, but he left. | 来阻止他母亲 但凯文离开了 |
[48:48] | I never wanted any of this. | 我其实从来都不想做这些事情 |
[48:52] | What? | 什么事情 |
[48:54] | The killings. | 杀戮 |
[49:14] | Kevin Wendell Crumb | 凯文 温德尔 克莱普 |
[49:18] | Kevin Wendell Crumb.Kevin Wendell Crumb! | 凯文 温德尔 克莱普 凯文 温德尔 克莱普 |
[49:24] | What did I tell you?! | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[49:25] | There is no running in the house, | 不要再房子里奔跑 |
[49:28] | 凯文 温德尔 克莱普 凯文 温德尔 克莱普! | |
[49:31] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[49:36] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[49:38] | Why do you all keep bringing me back? | 你们为什么都想逼我回来 |
[49:40] | I-I don’t want to be here. | 我 我不想待在这儿 |
[49:42] | The need for the particular story we tell ourselves | 我们需要你自己来讲述自己的故事 |
[49:46] | begins somewhere, Kevin. | 找某个地方开始吧 凯文 |
[49:47] | From a memory. | 可以从一段记忆开始 |
[49:49] | What? | 什么 |
[49:52] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[49:53] | Hey, where’s that girl? | 对了 那个女孩在哪里 |
[49:57] | Casey. Sh-She… | 凯西 她 |
[50:01] | Everybody wants the light now. | 现在大家都想要光线 |
[50:04] | They’re all fighting, et cetera. | 他们都在战斗或者做着其他的事 |
[50:06] | And Miss Patricia’s yelling at me, | 然后帕特西亚小姐冲我大喊大叫 |
[50:07] | saying I got to hold on to the light. | 说要我抓紧光线 |
[50:09] | She said I have one job to do, keep Kevin out of the light. | 她说我得让凯文远离光线 |
[50:13] | So, I’m sorry, you won’t see him anymore. | 所以 很抱歉 你不会再见到他了 |
[50:17] | And you have to listen to her, right? | 所以你必须听她的 对吗 |
[50:20] | Because she’s an adult and you’re not. | 因为她是成年人而你不是 |
[50:23] | Duh. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[50:26] | Is he crying? | 他哭了吗 |
[50:28] | Geez, pussy. | 真是个软蛋 |
[50:30] | Listen, I don’t know about these other guys, | 听着 我不了解其他人的故事 |
[50:33] | but we are like a superhero. | 但我们就跟超级英雄一样 |
[50:34] | No? We’re like… | 不是吗 我们就像 |
[50:37] | We’re not crazy! | 我们没有疯 |
[50:41] | David, I don’t think this applies just to Kevin | 大卫 我不认为这只适用于凯文 |
[50:46] | and his disorder. | 和他的疾病 |
[50:48] | Is there a memory? | 你有没有这么一段记忆 |
[50:50] | What you’re looking for | 你需要找的是 |
[50:52] | is a moment of weakness that made you | 你在某个时候的虚弱有没有加强 |
[50:55] | possibly entertain the idea of being super strong. | 你想要变强壮的想法 |
[51:30] | There is a reason I ask you. | 我这样问你是有原因的 |
[51:37] | This is your MRI, David. | 这是你的核磁共振成像 大卫 |
[51:44] | This is your frontal lobe. | 这是你的前额叶图像 |
[51:47] | There is a questionable cloud right here. | 这里有一片可疑的模糊 |
[51:51] | There is the possibility | 这很有可能 |
[51:53] | that that is damage from that train accident. | 是那场火车事故造成的损坏 |
[51:56] | I’m supposed to believe this means something? | 所以我就该相信这能说明一些东西了吗 |
[52:05] | It’s just this, plus an anchoring incident, | 只是 这个再加上抛锚事件 |
[52:08] | and you would have the pattern for this disorder that I treat. | 你就会掌握我治疗的这种疾病的规律 |
[52:23] | I hate to see you like this. | 我不喜欢看到你这样 |
[52:26] | This is not how I would’ve done things. | 我是不会这样做的 |
[52:29] | I don’t approve of how they’ve handled you. | 我不赞同他们对待你的方式 |
[52:33] | Elijah, because of your condition, | 以利亚 因为你的情况 |
[52:35] | I didn’t have to do an MRI on you. | 我不用给你做核磁共振 |
[52:37] | There are a few in your file. | 你的档案已经里有一些了 |
[52:39] | You definitely have one of the markers for this disorder, Elijah. | 你肯定有一些这种疾病的症状 以利亚 |
[52:43] | As do you, Kevin. | 你也一样 凯文 |
[52:47] | These are the medical reasons | 这些都是我认为你们患有 |
[52:49] | I’m thinking you have this disorder. | 这种疾病的医学原因 |
[52:52] | Now let’s deal with | 现在让我们来讨论一下 |
[52:53] | why you think you don’t. | 为什么你们不这样认为 |
[52:55] | How do you know who’s good and who’s bad, David? | 你怎么知道谁好谁坏 大卫 |
[53:00] | Convince me. | 说服我 |
[53:06] | It’s a feeling. | 这是一种感觉 |
[53:08] | An intuition? | 直觉吗 |
[53:09] | When you see someone? | 当你看到某人时 |
[53:12] | I have to touch them. | 我必须触摸他们 |
[53:14] | What does the intuition feel like? | 那种直觉更像什么 |
[53:19] | A vision. | 一副前景 |
[53:22] | A moment. | 一段时间 |
[53:24] | A sin. | 一种罪恶 |
[53:27] | You kind of have to interpret it. | 你得再说的更详细一点 |
[53:30] | Have you ever seen very good magicians, David? | 大卫 你有见过优秀的魔术师吗 |
[53:33] | I mean, the very best. | 我是说 最优秀的魔术师 |
[53:36] | They are trained as mentalists, | 他们被训练成心理大师 |
[53:38] | and they can do seemingly extraordinary feats. | 他们可以做出一些看起来十分卓越的壮举 |
[53:41] | They accomplish these feats by interpreting hundreds of cues | 他们通过追踪理解上百个普通人在不到 |
[53:44] | that an individual is giving off in a split second. | 一秒内就会放弃的线索来完成他们的壮举 |
[53:48] | I think you are like these professional guessers, David. | 我认为你就像这些专业的竞猜者 大卫 |
[53:53] | You are world-class at it, | 你在这方面的水平是世界级的 |
[53:56] | simply extraordinary at it. | 在这方面非常的卓越 |
[53:58] | But it is based on real things, | 但这件事是真实的事情 |
[54:01] | and you are making the picture. | 而你则在推测整个画面 |
[54:03] | It is not coming to you through mystical means. | 你并不是通过什么神秘方式得到事实的 |
[54:14] | These are the clothes that the patient next to you | 这些是你旁边的病人进来的时候 |
[54:16] | came in with when he arrived. | 穿的衣服 |
[54:18] | There’s red clay staining the pants. | 裤子上粘有红土 |
[54:21] | It’s very visible. | 很明显就能看到 |
[54:27] | Is it possible that you saw something on the news… | 有没有可能是你在新闻上看到了什么 |
[54:31] | Sorry, bro. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[54:32] | then saw an adult acting like a child, | 然后看到一个成年人表现的像个孩子一样 |
[54:34] | someone who fit the bill of someone with this disorder, | 像是正好符合这种疾病症状的人 |
[54:38] | intuited, “This might be the person I’m looking for”? | 凭直觉说 这可能正是我要找的人 |
[54:42] | Saw the red clay | 看到了红土 |
[54:43] | and thought he might be hiding in a place with red clay? | 然后以为他可能藏在一个有红土的地方 |
[54:48] | No. | 不是这样 |
[54:50] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[54:54] | You’re… creating a chain of thoughts that never happened. | 你在虚构一系列从未发生过的想法 |
[55:07] | You really dissected him, Doctor. | 医生 你是真的详细了解了他呀 |
[55:10] | Good for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[55:12] | As I understand it, there were many videos | 据我所知 在你动物园办公室的电脑上 |
[55:15] | of world-class rock climbers | 有很多关于 |
[55:17] | on the computer in your office at the zoo. | 世界级攀岩运动员的视频 |
[55:20] | It was kind of an obsession. | 这有点像是一种痴迷 |
[55:22] | Some of those climbers | 一些登山者 |
[55:24] | could actually scale a literal wall, couldn’t they? | 确实能够爬上一堵真的墙 不是吗 |
[55:30] | What’s your point, Doctor? | 你想说什么 医生 |
[55:31] | It was a practical observation | 对真实现象的观察是 |
[55:33] | that produced a practical skill set in an alter. | 在活动中产生实用技巧的关键 |
[55:39] | Then how did he bend the bars? | 那他是怎么把栏杆掰弯的 |
[55:42] | The iron bars at the zoo? | 动物园的铁杆 |
[55:45] | You did see those, didn’t you? | 你确实看到了 不是吗 |
[55:49] | That’s not in our heads. | 那可不只是脑子里的想象 |
[55:50] | The cages beneath the zoo | 动物园下面的笼子是 |
[55:52] | were made in 1874 when the zoo first opened. | 在1874年动物园第一次开放时建造的 |
[55:55] | I was able to bend them by putting a wrench between them | 我用扳手夹住它们并向后掰 |
[55:59] | and leaning back. | 就能让它们弯曲 |
[56:00] | Difficult, again, but possible. | 有点困难 但是是可能的 |
[56:04] | No. | 不 |
[56:06] | What about the shotgun? | 那你怎么解释那把猎枪 |
[56:08] | He was shot. Not once but twice. | 他被枪击了 还不是一枪而是两枪 |
[56:10] | What does your sleeping mind think of that? | 你那死板的脑子准备怎么解释这个 |
[56:12] | We’ve analyzed the shotgun and the cartridges. | 我们分析了那把散弹枪和子弹 |
[56:14] | They were very old. | 他们都是很老的东西 |
[56:16] | There was a lot of moisture from the boiler room | 有很多锅炉房里的水汽 |
[56:19] | down in the locker area where they were kept. | 飘到了关押他们的封锁区域 |
[56:22] | The cartridges were possibly compromised. | 弹药可能已经受潮了 |
[56:24] | And some of the pellets hit the inside of the bars. | 所以一些子弹打到了酒吧的内部 |
[56:30] | It is at least possible | 所以仍然有可能 |
[56:32] | that there is a practical explanation for this. | 这件事存在着一个合理的解释 |
[56:40] | What if I suggested something upsetting, Patricia? | 如果我提出一些令你们失望的想法呢 帕特西亚 |
[56:46] | Like The Beast isn’t as powerful as you think. | 比如野兽没有你们想象的那么强大 |
[56:50] | He’s not much more powerful than a strong man. | 他并不比一个强壮的人类强大多少 |
[56:55] | The facts you are basing your belief in are wrong. | 你们的信仰所基于的事实是错误的 |
[57:01] | If superheroes exist, | 如果真有超级英雄 |
[57:03] | why are there only three of you? | 为什么只有你们三个人 |
[57:13] | When was the first comic book written? | 第一本漫画书是什么时候写的 |
[57:16] | The first reprints of newspaper strips | 报纸连载版小漫画的 |
[57:19] | in tabloid size happened in 1929. | 发行是在1929年 |
[57:22] | And then, in 1938, the apotheosis happened. | 然后在1938年达到顶峰 |
[57:27] | Action Comics Number One launched | 封面画着穿着斗篷和蓝色紧身衣的 |
[57:29] | with the man in the cape and the blue tights on the cover. | 动作漫画第一次推出 |
[57:34] | Here we are. | 然后就有了今天的景象 |
[57:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:50] | What are you doing back there? | 你在那后面干什么 |
[57:52] | You’re not one of those Hello Kitty pervs? | 你不会是那种喜欢搞Hello Kitty的变态吧 |
[57:55] | I’m just looking for something. | 我只是在找东西 |
[57:59] | Prove to someone I’m not crazy. | 然后向某人证明我不是疯子 |
[58:02] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[59:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[1:00:24] | Let’s play hot potato, guys. | 伙计们 我们玩烫手山芋吧 |
[1:00:25] | Let’s play hot potato! | 我们玩烫手山芋吧 |
[1:00:28] | Hot potato. Hot potato. | 烫手山芋烫手山芋 |
[1:00:31] | Hot potato. Hot potato. | 烫手山芋烫手山芋 |
[1:00:33] | Hot potato. Hot potato. Hot potato. | 烫手山芋烫手山芋烫手山芋 |
[1:00:35] | Hot potato! Hot potato! Hot! | 烫手山芋 烫手山芋 烫 |
[1:00:37] | You’re out. You’re out. | 你出局了 你出局了 |
[1:00:38] | Come on, ready? | 快点 准备好了吗 |
[1:00:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:00:44] | Hot potato. Hot potato. Hot potato. | 烫手山芋烫手山芋烫手山芋 |
[1:00:51] | Hot potato! Hot! | 烫手山芋 烫 |
[1:00:53] | I’m just asking you to bring in a package if you see one | 我只是想要你把那个包裹带进来 如果你看到的话 |
[1:00:55] | instead of stepping over it to come in the house. | 而不是跨过它走进来 |
[1:01:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:01:51] | If, by mistake, I-I drop this… | 如果我不小心把这个 |
[1:01:55] | heavy flashlight on your paper legs… | 挺重的手电筒砸到了你脆弱的腿上 |
[1:02:01] | …no one would come check on you for some time, | 一段时间内也没有人会来看你的 |
[1:02:03] | not until Daryl gets here for his shift. | 直到轮到达里尔来值班 |
[1:02:12] | Have you been getting out of your room, Elijah? | 你离开过房间吗 以利亚 |
[1:02:43] | I must be losing my mind. | 我一定是疯了 |
[1:03:12] | Night, Joe. | 晚上好 乔 |
[1:03:14] | Have a good night. | 晚上好 |
[1:03:21] | Daryl. Hey, my man. | 达里尔 兄弟 |
[1:03:24] | You almost made it. | 你差点就准时到了 |
[1:03:25] | I think your watch is fast. | 我想你的表快了 |
[1:03:29] | Joe, my man. | 乔 兄弟 |
[1:03:30] | How’s it going? What’s going on? | 怎么样 有什么事吗 |
[1:03:31] | – What’s happening? – Looking tired, man. | – 怎么了 – 你看起来很累 伙计 |
[1:03:33] | You still taking that multivitamin? | 你还在吃各种维生素吗 |
[1:03:34] | Not like I should. | 我也不想啊 |
[1:03:35] | Yeah, but, listen, you got to take the D. | 也是 但是你必须得吃维生素D |
[1:03:37] | If you don’t take vitamin D, | 如果你不服用维生素D |
[1:03:38] | none of that stuff’s gonna absorb into your body. | 其他的维生素也都不会被吸收到你身体里 |
[1:04:56] | Clarence Wendell Crumb. | 克莱尔 温德尔 克莱普 |
[1:05:19] | Take a little bit of grape seed extract, | 吃点葡萄籽提取物 |
[1:05:21] | and it’ll keep it all in there. | 它会把所有的维生素都保存到里面 |
[1:05:22] | You’ll absorb it into your body faster. | 你的身体就会更快地吸收维生素 |
[1:05:24] | Let me ask you, how much water you drinking? | 我问问你 你喝了多少水 |
[1:05:26] | – Not enough. – Yeah. I know. | – 喝的不够 – 是呀 我知道 |
[1:05:55] | How? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:05:57] | How did you get here without anyone seeing? | 你是怎么不被任何人看见到这里来的 |
[1:06:01] | The sound of a car backfiring occurs | 汽车回火会发出声音 |
[1:06:04] | when unburned fuel vapor is ignited by a very hot muffler | 当未燃烧的燃油蒸汽被火热的消音器点燃 |
[1:06:07] | upon the car being turned off. | 就在车子熄火的时候 |
[1:06:09] | Daryl, who takes over at 11 p.M., | 达里尔 那个在十一点后值班的人 |
[1:06:11] | suffers from this particular vehicular malady. | 现在正在面临这个车子的问题 |
[1:06:13] | It happened seven minutes ago. | 这是在七分钟前发生的 |
[1:06:16] | Couple that with the fact that I’ve overheard complaints | 再加上我无意间听到他抱怨 |
[1:06:18] | about how long it takes him to get to his desk… | 他要花很久才能回到他的岗位 |
[1:06:21] | he’s a bit of a talker, you see… | 他很能说 你懂吧 |
[1:06:23] | I estimate I have two to three minutes left. | 我估计我还剩两三分钟 |
[1:06:26] | Someone has been pretending. | 有人这段时间都在装啊 |
[1:06:29] | Pilfered the aspirin bottle. | 我偷了点阿司匹林 |
[1:06:30] | Replaced the original dose of medicine | 把我这里面原本的药 |
[1:06:33] | with the same amount of aspirin. | 换成了同等量的阿司匹林 |
[1:06:35] | Did sleight of hand with the pills | 就这么狸猫换太子 |
[1:06:36] | given to me to take daily. | 我把他们给我的药都换了 |
[1:06:39] | What do you want? | 你想说什么 |
[1:06:41] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[1:06:43] | I’m here to see | 我是来看看 |
[1:06:46] | if the tales of the extraordinary being are real, | 那些谣言说有非同寻常的存在是不是真的 |
[1:06:48] | – the half-man, half-creature. – Patricia. | – 一半人 一半兽 – 帕特西亚 |
[1:06:51] | But I appreciate your manners. | 但我很欣赏你的礼貌 |
[1:06:57] | I don’t know anymore. | 我自己也不知道了 |
[1:07:00] | I’m a comic book expert, Patricia. | 我是个漫画书专家 帕特西亚 |
[1:07:01] | I believe comic books are a continuation of documentation | 我相信漫画书是传记的延续 |
[1:07:04] | that has gone on for centuries | 记录的是从几个世纪之前就开始的 |
[1:07:07] | of what humans are capable of. | 关于人类的能力 |
[1:07:08] | That they are what someone somewhere saw or felt. | 记录的是某人在某地的所见所感 |
[1:07:14] | Are you aware that spandex, the underwear on the outside, | 你有没有注意到氨纶材质的内衣 |
[1:07:16] | and boots come from strongmen | 和那种靴子都是来自于 |
[1:07:19] | in the circus in the 1930s? | 1930年代的马戏团大力士 |
[1:07:21] | – No. – The freak show men | – 没有 – 那些怪诞的表演者 |
[1:07:22] | who could do incredible feats of strength. | 可以做出大力士的技艺表演 |
[1:07:25] | I urge you to look past the capes and monologuing villains. | 我劝你看穿那些披风下自言自语的恶人们 |
[1:07:29] | Are you with me? | 你在听吗 |
[1:07:31] | Yes. | 我在 |
[1:07:33] | I only have a minute left. | 我只剩一分钟了 |
[1:07:35] | I believe The Beast may be part of this. | 我认为那野兽是其中的一部分 |
[1:07:37] | There are references to man/animal characters. | 那种半人半兽的人物是有迹可循的 |
[1:07:40] | The dual character, | 这种双重角色 |
[1:07:41] | the man who has abilities like animals. | 一个拥有兽性能力的人类 |
[1:07:44] | I’d like to meet The Beast, | 我想见一见那野兽 |
[1:07:45] | see if he’s real. | 看看他是否真实存在 |
[1:07:47] | If he is, | 如果他存在 |
[1:07:49] | then I’ll get us all out of here tomorrow night. | 那我明天晚上就能把我们都弄出去 |
[1:07:57] | What’s upsetting you, Patricia? | 你在沮丧什么 帕特西亚 |
[1:08:00] | What if he can’t do these extraordinary things? | 如果那野兽没有那些非凡的能力呢 |
[1:08:05] | What if he is just unwell? | 如果他就是病了呢 |
[1:08:09] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[1:08:12] | Everything extraordinary can be explained away, | 任何非凡都可以被说成平凡 |
[1:08:17] | and yet it is true. | 但是它还是真实存在的 |
[1:08:21] | I think deep down you know this. | 我认为这点你也明白 |
[1:08:23] | Everything we will see and do will have a basis in science. | 任何我们看到的所做的都是有科学依据的 |
[1:08:27] | But it will have limits. | 但这也是有极限的 |
[1:08:29] | This is the real world, not a cartoon. | 这是真实的世界 不是动画片 |
[1:08:32] | And yet some of us don’t die from bullets. | 但我们之中有人可以中弹不死 |
[1:08:37] | Some of us can still bend steel. | 有人可以徒手掰弯钢铁 |
[1:08:42] | That is not a fantasy. | 这不是空想 |
[1:08:46] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:08:49] | If you really think you can get us all out, | 如果你真的可以帮我们都逃出去 |
[1:08:52] | then you may meet The Beast. | 你就可以见那野兽 |
[1:08:55] | But for your sake, I hope he likes you. | 但为了你的好 我希望那野兽会喜欢你 |
[1:09:01] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[1:09:03] | Call a board meeting or whatever. | 就当是开个大会或什么的吧 |
[1:09:12] | What do we call you, sir? | 我们怎么称呼你呢 先生 |
[1:09:17] | First name, “Mr.” Last name, “Glass.” | 姓 玻璃 名 先生 |
[1:09:32] | – What’s going on? – Be careful. | – 发生了什么 – 小心 |
[1:09:34] | – What… Oh. – Not too much pressure when restraining him. | – 怎么了 噢 – 绑他的时候不要太用力 |
[1:09:35] | Dr. Staple, what are you doing? | Dr.斯泰普 你在干什么啊 |
[1:09:37] | – It’s a sedative. – What? | – 只是镇定剂而已 – 什么 |
[1:09:38] | – I’m sorry to do this, Elijah. – Ow! | – 我很抱歉这么做以利亚 – 啊呜 |
[1:09:39] | We saw footage of you leaving your room last night. | 我们看到了你昨天晚上离开房间的监控 |
[1:09:41] | No. No. It seems you have been duping us. | – 不 没有 – 你在骗我们 |
[1:09:43] | I’ve moved up the procedure to this morning. | 我已经把对你的措施移到今天上午了 |
[1:09:45] | Wait, I… | 等一下 我 |
[1:10:03] | Thank you for being careful, everyone. | 感谢各位的谨慎 |
[1:10:06] | Good luck, Elijah. | 祝你好运 以利亚 |
[1:10:09] | Nothing essential is going to change about who you are. | 没有任何你本质的东西会发生变化 |
[1:10:13] | I promise, my friend. | 我保证 我的朋友 |
[1:10:31] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[1:11:02] | So let’s all scream! | 大家都来尖叫吧 |
[1:11:19] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[1:11:21] | Ma’am, get ahold of yourself. | 女士 请你控制一下自己 |
[1:11:24] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:11:33] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[1:11:35] | Stop the ride! | 把这机器停了 |
[1:11:37] | – Ma’am, step down. – Stop the ride! | – 女士 往后退 – 停下这机器啊 |
[1:12:21] | Dinner, Elijah. | 吃晚饭了 以利亚 |
[1:12:25] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:12:29] | You’ll feel better tomorrow. | 你明天会好起来的 |
[1:12:36] | Pictures are crooked. | 照片歪了 |
[1:12:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:12:56] | Took a bitch-ass long time to find the right piece. | 花了我贼长的时间才找到合适的碎片 |
[1:13:19] | First name, “Mr.” | 姓 玻璃 |
[1:13:22] | Last name, “Glass.” | 名 先生 |
[1:14:20] | You don’t know what it’s like, Daryl. | 你不懂这是什么感觉 达里尔 |
[1:14:22] | To be so different, | 作为一个特殊的人 |
[1:14:24] | you don’t know where you fit. | 你不知道你该怎么融入 |
[1:14:26] | It’s an awful feeling. | 这是种糟糕的感觉 |
[1:14:41] | Hey there, buddy. What’s up? | 嗨 兄弟 干嘛呢 |
[1:14:43] | Patricia told us you were coming. | 帕特西亚跟我说你会来 |
[1:14:44] | My name is Luke, and I am Team Horde all the way. | 我叫卢克 我跟族群永远是一伙儿的 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah, I can intro you to everybody. | 我可以给你介绍所有人 |
[1:14:50] | I ain’t no bad hombre to know. | 认识我并不赖啊 |
[1:14:52] | Everybody’s gonna tell you that I got a big mouth, though, | 虽然所有人都会告诉你我管不住自己的嘴 |
[1:14:54] | I spoil the end of movies. Ain’t true. | 我总把电影结局说出来 别信他们 |
[1:14:56] | Everybody knows the priest dies at the end of The Exorcist. | 所有人都知道电影驱魔人里的神父最后死了 |
[1:15:02] | The American Sublime. | 美国崇高 |
[1:15:04] | Do you even know what that means? No. | 你懂这是什么意思吗 不 你不知道 |
[1:15:08] | That is why this world is a lost cause. | 这就是为什么这世界完蛋了 |
[1:15:11] | That is why The Beast is | 这也是为什么那野兽 |
[1:15:13] | the only thing that is pure and meaningful… | 是唯一纯粹且有意义的东西 |
[1:15:15] | American Sublime refers to Western paintings of landscapes | 美国崇高指的是西方陆地及海洋风景画 |
[1:15:18] | and seascapes depicting the immensity of nature. | 描绘了大自然的无限性 |
[1:15:21] | The use of violent storms in the distance | 运用远距离的风暴描绘 |
[1:15:23] | was a common practice. | 只是很常见的手法 |
[1:15:25] | Painting’s of particular interest to me. | 我对绘画很感兴趣 |
[1:15:31] | Hey, Miss Patricia says that your bones can break | 嗨 帕特西亚女士说你的骨头很容易断 |
[1:15:34] | if I, like, tap them. | 我轻轻一弹你 就断了 |
[1:15:36] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:15:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:15:39] | Uh, so what’s your superpower? | 嗯 所以你的超能力是什么 |
[1:15:41] | Your ,your mind? | 你 你的头脑吗 |
[1:15:44] | What’s mine? | 那我的是什么 |
[1:15:49] | You’re nine forever, right? | 你永远九岁是吗 |
[1:15:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:54] | That’s incredible. | 这很神奇 |
[1:15:57] | You can see the world the way it really is. | 你可以看到这个世界的真谛 |
[1:16:00] | Always. | 一直都可以 |
[1:16:02] | Kid who can never grow old. | 一个永远长不大的孩子 |
[1:16:07] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:16:10] | Are…you…ready? | 准 备 好了吗 |
[1:16:15] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:16:17] | Whoa. | 哇唔 |
[1:16:22] | This place is so cool, Mr. Glass. | 这地方太酷了 玻璃先生 |
[1:16:26] | I feel like dancing. | 我好想跳舞 |
[1:16:29] | Then go ahead and dance. | 那就跳呗 |
[1:16:31] | Yeah! Check it! | 耶 快看 |
[1:16:39] | Yeah. | 真好 |
[1:16:48] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[1:17:40] | They’ve been lying to us all. | 他们一直在对我们说谎 |
[1:17:44] | You believe? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[1:17:49] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我这么认为 |
[1:17:53] | It’s what I’ve believed my whole life. | 我这一辈子都这么觉得 |
[1:18:00] | They are losing faith. | 他们快失去信心了 |
[1:18:04] | My Horde is losing faith! | 我的族群要失去信心了 |
[1:18:09] | In comics… | 在漫画里 |
[1:18:12] | you would go to a public place | 你应该去个公共场合 |
[1:18:14] | where all could see you. | 所有人都可以看见你的地方 |
[1:18:16] | A place celebrating man’s pedestrian achievements. | 一个人们庆祝无趣成就的地方 |
[1:18:22] | But you need David to convince them. | 但你需要大卫的帮助来说服他们 |
[1:18:27] | You should fight him | 你应该与他打一场 |
[1:18:30] | in front of the world. | 在全世界面前 |
[1:18:34] | The tallest building in this city is opening today. | 市里最高的大厦今天就开幕了 |
[1:18:38] | All the cameras in the world will record you. | 世界上所有的镜头都会对准你 |
[1:18:45] | You can convince the Horde and the world at the same time. | 你可以在同一时间说服族群和全世界 |
[1:18:50] | We exist. | 我们是存在的 |
[1:18:58] | Why are you in this chair, child? | 你为什么坐在这椅子上 小子 |
[1:19:04] | My bones break easily. | 我的骨头很容易断 |
[1:19:08] | I was born this way. | 我生来如此 |
[1:19:10] | I’ve had 94 breaks in my life. | 我已经骨折了九十四次了 |
[1:19:14] | I’ve known only pain. | 我一生中只有疼痛 |
[1:19:17] | Rejoice. | 庆祝吧 |
[1:19:20] | You have suffered and are now pure. | 你经历了苦难现在达到了纯粹 |
[1:19:27] | I assume you were sent here to be an avenging angel. | 我猜你降临于此是来做复仇天使的吧 |
[1:19:33] | How much do you want to avenge us? | 你有多想报仇 |
[1:19:52] | Well, that sounds like the bad guys teaming up. | 好了 看来坏人们都联盟了 |
[1:20:02] | How you doing, David? | 你在干什么 大卫 |
[1:20:04] | I always thought of us as friends. | 我一直以为我们是朋友 |
[1:20:07] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[1:20:09] | You shouldn’t be hiding in the shadows, David. | 你不应该躲在暗处的 大卫 |
[1:20:12] | You’re able to hide because people who steal cars | 你能躲在这里是因为那些偷车的人 |
[1:20:15] | and mug people in alleys | 和那些在小巷子里抢劫的人 |
[1:20:16] | don’t need your full potential. | 根本不需要你的全部能力 |
[1:20:18] | You’re only using one percent of your abilities | 你只用了你的一成能力 |
[1:20:20] | with these petty criminals. | 去对付那些小毛贼 |
[1:20:22] | Maybe there’s nothing to hide, Elijah. | 也许我就只有这点能力 以利亚 |
[1:20:25] | I have found someone | 我找到个人 |
[1:20:27] | who will require your full potential to come out. | 对付他需要运用你的全部能力 |
[1:20:31] | A superhuman serial killer. | 一个超自然人类连环杀手 |
[1:20:33] | Don’t do this. | 别这么对我 |
[1:20:37] | How can we be the only ones? | 怎么可能就我们这几个呢 |
[1:20:39] | Maybe we believed something that isn’t even true. | 也许我们所相信的压根都不是真的 |
[1:20:44] | We are going to the tallest building in the city. | 我们会去那座市内最高的大厦 |
[1:20:48] | The Horde is going to be revealed there. | 族群会在那里现身 |
[1:20:51] | There are three floors | 这楼其中有三层 |
[1:20:52] | that house a chemical company in that building. | 是一家化学公司 |
[1:20:54] | I am going to blow up that building | 我会把那楼炸了 |
[1:20:56] | using their chemicals, David. | 就用那公司的化学品 大卫 |
[1:20:58] | You might want to try and stop us. | 你可能会出来阻止我们 |
[1:21:02] | Today is your coming-out party. | 今天是你的出来大显身手的庆祝会 |
[1:21:05] | At least you know what to wear. | 至少你知道该穿什么 |
[1:21:14] | I’ve turned off the water hoses in your room, David. | 我把你房间的水管连接断了 |
[1:21:17] | – There’s only the door left. – Elijah. | – 只剩门了 – 以利亚 |
[1:21:20] | It’s metal. | 门是金属的 |
[1:21:21] | But you can’t get through it | 但你肯定穿不过去 |
[1:21:23] | because people’s bones break against metal, | 因为人类的骨头是无法与金属抗衡 |
[1:21:26] | and you’re nothing special. | 而你又没有什么特殊的能力 |
[1:21:28] | A lot of people are going to die, Overseer, | 很多无辜的人会丧命 守护者 |
[1:21:34] | if you don’t get through that door. | 如果你不穿过那道门的话 |
[1:21:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:22:09] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[1:22:29] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[1:23:26] | This is where they would paint you | 在漫画里的话这时候他们会给你画 |
[1:23:29] | with big eyes and bubbles of confusion above your head. | 瞪大的眼睛和在你的头上画疑问的符号 |
[1:23:43] | You… hurt him? | 你伤害了他 |
[1:23:48] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么啊 |
[1:23:50] | You should kneel before him. | 你该在他面前跪下 |
[1:23:55] | He is the broken. | 他受伤了 |
[1:23:58] | Step away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[1:24:01] | Get back in your room! Both of you! | 回去你的房间 你们两个都回去 |
[1:24:17] | You’re fighting for the broken. | 你在为受伤的人而战斗 |
[1:24:21] | You found your purpose. | 你找到了你的目标 |
[1:24:53] | One of the Horde may need to walk us out of here, | 族群里的其中一个得带我们两个出去 |
[1:24:58] | if that’s okay… partner. | 如果可以的话 搭档 |
[1:26:09] | Go through the basement. | 去地下室 |
[1:28:07] | Listen to me, Joseph. | 听我说 约瑟夫 |
[1:28:08] | Your father is making great progress. | 你的父亲有很大的进步了 |
[1:28:10] | I’m very hopeful for him. | 我对他很有希望 |
[1:28:13] | Did you know the first Superman couldn’t even fly? | 你知道第一个超人甚至都不会飞吗 |
[1:28:20] | And Metropolis is actually New York City. | 而大都会指的其实就是纽约 |
[1:28:23] | And what about all the coincidences in what I was reading? | 还有我书里读到的这么多巧合呢 |
[1:28:26] | Comic books are an obsession. | 漫画书是一种痴迷 |
[1:28:30] | Have you ever been to a comic book convention? | 你们有谁去过漫画书展览会吗 |
[1:28:34] | They sell teen TV shows there. | 他们在那里售卖青少年电视剧 |
[1:28:37] | They are selling things. | 他们在售卖东西 |
[1:28:40] | Your friends and family members have lost their perspective. | 你的朋友和你的家人已经失去他们的理智了 |
[1:28:47] | Your dad is trying to fight her abductor. | 你的父亲在和她的绑架者搏斗 |
[1:28:51] | Your son is trying to best his dad. | 你的儿子在试图打败他的父亲 |
[1:28:54] | He’s the anarchist. | 一个是无政府主义者 |
[1:28:56] | He’s the brains. He’s the reluctant hero. | 一个是军师 一个是不情愿做英雄的英雄 |
[1:28:58] | This all sounds very familiar, doesn’t it? | 这些听起来都很熟悉 不是吗 |
[1:29:02] | Comic books are not valid history. | 漫画书不是正当的历史 |
[1:29:15] | Hey, what wing are you with? | 嗨 你是属于哪一区的 |
[1:29:19] | Uh, The Beast is saying that he’d like you | 嗯 野兽说当他们走过来的时候 |
[1:29:22] | to roll forward when they come. | 你可以往前转你的轮椅 |
[1:29:28] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[1:29:34] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[1:30:36] | The new Osaka building opens today with much fanfare. | 新建的大阪大厦将在今天盛大开幕 |
[1:30:39] | Thousands are expected to come out for the ceremony. | 预计会有成千上万的人来参加典礼 |
[1:30:42] | Many just want to see the spectacular architecture. | 可能只是想来见一见这壮观的建筑 |
[1:30:44] | Now, this building is expected | 现在 这座大厦预计 |
[1:30:46] | to be the hub of the business community, | 会成为商业中心 |
[1:30:48] | creating thousands of jobs… | 创造上千的工作机会 |
[1:30:50] | We have a Code Three. | 我们现在有个三级警报 |
[1:30:52] | All patients locked in their rooms. | 所有的病人都关进房间里 |
[1:30:54] | Grounds security on alert. | 地面警卫待命 |
[1:30:56] | The patients are planning to go | 有病人准备去 |
[1:30:58] | to the public opening of the Osaka Tower, | 大阪大厦的开幕会 |
[1:30:59] | the tallest building. | 那个最高的大厦 |
[1:31:01] | Elijah may be intending to compromise | 以利亚可能准备去破坏 |
[1:31:03] | a chemical facility there. | 那里的化学公司 |
[1:31:04] | Please alert the Philadelphia Police Department. | 请尽快通知费城警局 |
[1:31:07] | They made a mistake going through the basement. | 他们在从地下室走这件事上犯了错误 |
[1:31:10] | It gives us some time. | 为我们争取到了时间 |
[1:31:12] | I remember something | 我好像记得 |
[1:31:14] | about a classic public forum | 之前在一个公共论坛上 |
[1:31:16] | where the climax of limited editions end. | 关于限量版结局的高潮 |
[1:31:19] | Uh, I think he said it was referred to as the showdown, | 嗯 我想他当时提到了最后的决斗 |
[1:31:22] | where all the skills are revealed | 决斗中所有的超能力都显露出来了 |
[1:31:24] | and-and pitted against each other. | 还…还互相打斗 |
[1:31:28] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:31:31] | What happens? | 发生什么了 |
[1:31:57] | Christ, they’re out here. | 天啊 他就在警车外面 |
[1:31:59] | They’re out here! | 就在警车外面 |
[1:32:15] | This is Dr. Ellie Staple. | 我是艾丽 斯泰普博士 |
[1:32:17] | We will need assistance | 我们需要帮助 马上 |
[1:32:18] | at Raven Hill Memorial immediately. | 我们在乌鸦山纪念馆 |
[1:32:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:32:49] | How many people are gonna die today? | 今天得死多少人 |
[1:32:52] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[1:32:54] | I don’t care what Patricia says. | 我不在乎帕特西亚说了什么 |
[1:32:55] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[1:32:57] | Hedwig’s taking the light. | 海德温拿着灯 |
[1:33:00] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 什么情况 |
[1:33:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:33:05] | We don’t need him anyway. | 我们不需要他了 |
[1:33:06] | There are still ten of us. | 我们还有10个伙伴 |
[1:33:15] | It appears The Beast is not done here yet. | 很明显野兽还在作怪 |
[1:33:42] | We’ve got eyes on him. Please advise. | 我们盯住他了 请指示 |
[1:33:48] | Please advise | 请指示 |
[1:34:07] | The collection of main characters. | 主角登场了 |
[1:34:52] | Keep patients and staff away from the south-side windows. | 不要让病人和工作人员靠近南边的窗户 |
[1:34:56] | Authorities are on their way. | 警察正赶过来 |
[1:35:19] | Okay. I got you. | 好的 我知道了 |
[1:35:28] | You will learn to kneel before the broken. | 趁没死 赶紧投降 |
[1:36:20] | I need to explain. He has D.I.D. | 我得解释一下 他有人格分裂症 |
[1:36:23] | He believes he’s an animal. Keep moving. | 他觉得自己是一头野兽 继续 |
[1:36:25] | No, you don’t understand. | 不要 你们不明白 |
[1:36:27] | All he knows is pain. | 他只知道痛苦 |
[1:36:28] | You’re going to get hurt. | 你们会受伤的 |
[1:36:30] | Somebody, please… | 谁帮帮我 求你们了… |
[1:36:31] | He has D.I.D. | 他有人格分裂症 |
[1:36:33] | We can get the compassionate people inside him | 我们得找个他信任的人 |
[1:36:35] | – to help you. – Stay here. | – 来帮助你 – 呆在这里 |
[1:36:36] | You’re the girl The Beast let go. | 你就是怪兽放走的那个女孩 |
[1:37:09] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[1:37:11] | Go! | 前进 |
[1:37:38] | I’m just trying to save you. | 我这是在救你们的命 |
[1:38:15] | Casey, the light won’t work out here now. | 凯西 光站在这里没什么作用 |
[1:38:19] | You have to be the one to get Kevin to come out. | 你是唯一可以让凯文清醒过来的人 |
[1:38:22] | We need to get him inside to safety. | 我们需要把他弄进去 确保他的安全 |
[1:38:24] | Do you hear me? | 你听到没 |
[1:38:27] | Dad, there are two tactical teams on the way. | 爸 有两支战术小队正赶过来 |
[1:38:30] | Get back inside! | 快进大楼 |
[1:38:37] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:38:39] | Get inside the building. | 进去楼里面 |
[1:38:51] | The water used for David’s room. | 大卫房间里的水 |
[1:38:54] | There’s water in that tank. | 那个罐子里有水 |
[1:38:56] | I know he almost drowned | 我知道他差点被淹死了 |
[1:38:57] | when he was a child. | 当他还是个孩子的时候 |
[1:38:58] | Water is his weakness. | 水是他的软肋 |
[1:39:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:39:04] | Hey! Joseph! | 嘿 约瑟夫 |
[1:39:05] | He’s lying to you. | 他在对你说谎 |
[1:39:06] | In comics, the parents of the villains | 在漫画里 那些恶棍的父母 |
[1:39:09] | always hold a key to understanding them. | 总是有办法去理解他们 |
[1:39:11] | He’s not telling you something. | 他不是在告诉你事情 |
[1:39:13] | Joseph, get back! | 约瑟夫 回去 |
[1:39:19] | Don’t tell him yet. | 暂时不要告诉他 |
[1:39:24] | Kevin’s dad didn’t just take any train and not come home. | 凯文的爸爸并不只是坐火车离开了家 |
[1:39:44] | Eastrail 177. | 东部列车 177 |
[1:39:46] | Next stop, Philadelphia. | 下一站 费城 |
[1:40:16] | He took the train my dad was on. | 他和我爸坐的是同一列火车 |
[1:40:19] | The one that everyone died except my dad. | 所有人都死了 除了我爸 |
[1:40:29] | That’s the key to who you are. | 这才是找出你身份的关键 |
[1:40:33] | Mr. Glass killed Kevin’s dad. | 玻璃先生杀了凯文的爸爸 |
[1:40:50] | It’s all evidence, you see? | 这是所有的证据 听见了吗 |
[1:40:52] | If that train crash hadn’t happened, | 如果那趟列车没有撞毁 |
[1:40:55] | Kevin wouldn’t have been left alone with his mother. | 凯文和他母亲就不会被抛下 |
[1:40:58] | If Kevin’s mother wasn’t allowed | 如果阻止凯文的母亲 |
[1:40:59] | to continue to abuse him, | 长期虐待他 |
[1:41:00] | then The Beast wouldn’t have had to be born. | 那么愤怒的野兽就不会诞生了 |
[1:41:03] | What are the odds that David Dunn | 大卫 邓恩和克莱尔 温德尔 克莱普 |
[1:41:06] | and Clarence Wendell Crumb would be together that day? | 出现在同一列车上的概率有多大 |
[1:41:12] | Amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[1:41:15] | I created you, as I created David. | 我创造了你 就像我创造了大卫那样 |
[1:41:19] | It just took longer. | 只是花了很长时间 |
[1:41:23] | 19 years. | 19个年头 |
[1:41:26] | They almost convinced me I was crazy. | 他们几乎让我相信我疯了 |
[1:41:29] | I create superheroes. | 我创造了超级英雄 |
[1:41:33] | I truly am a mastermind. | 我才是真正的大师 |
[1:41:40] | I thank you for what you did. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[1:41:45] | But I came to protect Kevin. | 但我是来保护凯文的 |
[1:41:49] | And I cannot trust you to keep him safe. | 我不相信你会保障他的安全 |
[1:42:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:42:01] | We still haven’t settled that kneeling thing. | 我们之间还没有分出胜负 |
[1:42:04] | The classic turn. | 多经典的剧情 |
[1:42:07] | The enemy becomes the ally | 敌人变成盟友 |
[1:42:09] | because of the hero’s unflinching sense of good. | 因为英雄对正义无所畏惧 |
[1:43:45] | We will finish this in front of the world. | 我们在世人面前结束这一切吧 |
[1:44:07] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[1:44:18] | Release me. | 放开我 |
[1:44:25] | Let me talk to Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 让我和凯文 温德尔 克莱普谈谈 |
[1:44:28] | No! | 不行 |
[1:44:34] | Release me. | 放开我 |
[1:44:36] | I need to talk to Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 我需要和凯文 温德尔 克莱普谈话 |
[1:44:41] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[1:44:43] | Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 凯文 温德尔 克莱普 |
[1:44:51] | Kevin Wendell Crumb. | 凯文 温德尔 克莱普 |
[1:45:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:45:07] | The Beast listened to me. | 野兽 你听我说 |
[1:45:09] | He couldn’t do what he wanted. | 他不能为所欲为 |
[1:45:11] | You can tell him what to do. | 你可以告诉他该怎么做 |
[1:45:13] | – I’m not in charge of the light. – Yes. | – 我不再害怕光了 – 是的 |
[1:45:17] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你正常了 |
[1:45:22] | It feels good. | 感觉好极了 |
[1:45:25] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[1:45:29] | Will you stay in the light with me? | 你会和我呆在阳光下吗 |
[1:45:33] | For a little while? | 就一会儿 |
[1:45:58] | She was able to turn him. Target down. | 女孩能让他清醒过来 击中目标 |
[1:46:18] | You guys got to help him. That’s my dad. | 你们得帮帮他 他是我爸爸 |
[1:46:20] | He’s trying to help you guys. | 他之前帮助过你们的 |
[1:46:22] | The guy in the green, that’s my dad. | 在草地上那个是我爸爸 |
[1:46:23] | He’s trying to stop the Horde. He’s really weak. | 他试图阻止族群 他现在很虚弱 |
[1:47:04] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:47:06] | David, take my hand. | 大卫 抓住我的手 |
[1:47:07] | Take it now! | 快 |
[1:47:34] | It’s just us. | 是我们 |
[1:47:41] | They sent me here for you three. | 因为你们三个 他们派我过来了 |
[1:47:43] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[1:47:46] | Did I almost convince you you were an ordinary man? | 我有没有让你相信自己是一个普通人 |
[1:47:53] | I would have left you alone, | 我本该可以抛下你的 |
[1:47:56] | but when the Horde showed up here, then I just had to come. | 但是当族群出现在这里时 我必须来 |
[1:48:16] | Didn’t you tell me there was a showdown | 你怎么不告诉我限量版的结局 |
[1:48:19] | at the end of a limited edition? | 会有一场决斗 |
[1:48:21] | How come you didn’t know how it was gonna end? | 你怎么会不知道结局呢 |
[1:48:24] | Oh, Mama. | 哦 妈妈 |
[1:48:25] | This is not a limited edition. | 这根本不是限量版 |
[1:48:31] | This was an origin story | 这完完全全是 |
[1:48:34] | the whole time. | 另外一个原版故事 |
[1:49:00] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:49:07] | I like being nine. | 我还不想死 |
[1:49:11] | It… it hurts, Casey. | 疼…凯西 |
[1:49:14] | Get it to stop hurting. | 让它停下来吧 |
[1:49:17] | I-I can’t… hold on to the light, Casey. | 我受…受不了光线 凯西 |
[1:49:25] | I should never have listened to her. | 我就不该听她的话 |
[1:49:33] | Now these pants got blood on them. | 血流到裤子上了 |
[1:49:35] | They’re ruined. | 会弄脏它的 |
[1:49:39] | We got to clean these pants, Casey. | 我们得把裤子洗干净 凯西 |
[1:49:44] | As his body slowly succumbs to the inevitable, | 他的身体会变凉 如同冰冷的水流过全身 |
[1:49:48] | a sensation of cold water spreads through his body. | 然后慢慢地走向死亡 |
[1:49:54] | His thoughts are a mixture of fear and sweet relief. | 他的思维混杂着恐惧和甜蜜的欣慰 |
[1:50:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, here’s Patricia. | 女士们 先生们 这是帕特西亚 |
[1:50:05] | We should all listen to her. | 我们应该听她的 |
[1:50:09] | Did you see them? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:50:11] | They are both extraordinary. | 他们是如此的与众不同 |
[1:50:15] | I never doubted. I… | 我从来没有质疑过 我… |
[1:50:18] | Never let them tell you I doubted it. | 没有让他们告诉你我产生怀疑了 |
[1:50:25] | They’re all so scared. | 他们都很害怕 |
[1:50:27] | But I told them that I’m gonna hold the light now. | 但是我告诉他们 我不再畏惧光了 |
[1:50:34] | You’re really my friend? | 你是我真正的朋友吗 |
[1:50:40] | Then I’m gonna hold the light till the end. | 那我将与光对抗 直到最后 |
[1:50:42] | Till the very end. | 到最后一刻 |
[1:50:47] | It’s not so bad being in the light. | 其实沐浴在阳光下的感觉也不是很差 |
[1:50:58] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:51:37] | Would you mind stepping away for a moment | 你能到旁边呆一会儿吗 |
[1:51:40] | so I can check him? | 这样我好检查一下他 |
[1:51:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:52:05] | They got it wrong in the comics. | 他们把漫画里的剧情弄错了 |
[1:52:09] | They talk about secret evil groups | 说的是秘密邪恶的团伙 |
[1:52:11] | trying to stop the heroes. | 试图阻止英雄 |
[1:52:13] | I don’t think we are particularly evil, | 我并不认为我们有那么邪恶 |
[1:52:16] | and we don’t choose sides. | 我们也不偏向任何一边 |
[1:52:19] | We try to stop both of you. | 只是试图阻止你们 |
[1:52:20] | If there is one of you, the opposite of you appears. | 但是只要你们其中一人 显现出不好的一面 |
[1:52:25] | It escalates. | 事态就不一样了 |
[1:52:27] | We step in. | 我们就介入 |
[1:52:29] | There just can’t be Gods amongst us. | 不能容忍任何人胡作非为 |
[1:52:33] | It’s not fair. | 这样不公平 |
[1:52:35] | It has worked just fine for 10,000 years our way. | 这样的方式已经持续了上万年 |
[1:52:40] | Take consolation in the fact | 接受现实吧 |
[1:52:42] | that you were right about your theory. | 你的理论是对的 |
[1:52:46] | Be at peace. | 安息吧 |
[1:53:08] | I wasn’t a mistake, Mama. | 我不是一个错误 妈妈 |
[1:53:14] | No. | 当然不是 |
[1:53:18] | You were spectacular. | 你很伟大 |
[1:53:37] | These patients were very disturbed. | 这些病人非常的疯狂 |
[1:53:41] | Let me just simply state, everything that occurred | 让我声明一下 刚刚发生的一切 |
[1:53:43] | was related to drugs in their systems | 是药物对人体的副作用 |
[1:53:45] | or their heightened state of mania. | 或者说他们在兴奋状态下很疯狂 |
[1:53:47] | For the patients’ privacy, | 为了保护病人的隐私 |
[1:53:49] | let’s keep what happened in this building | 让我们对刚刚发生在这幢楼里 |
[1:53:51] | and this parking lot to ourselves. | 和停车场上的事保持沉默 |
[1:53:55] | …general public alike. | …普通公众一样 |
[1:53:56] | Opening ceremonies have concluded, | 公开典礼已经结束了 |
[1:53:58] | but from the looks on the faces | 但是从大家的表情来看 |
[1:54:00] | of the thousand… | 数千人… |
[1:54:37] | All three were real. | 三件事都是真的 |
[1:54:41] | Quite special, actually. | 非常的与众不同 真的 |
[1:54:44] | If you approve, I will move to the next city. | 如果你们同意 我将去另外一个城市 |
[1:54:49] | Will there be any repercussions? | 未来会发生什么 |
[1:54:52] | No one saw them. | 没有人知道 |
[1:54:54] | I know what my charge is. | 我知道我的责任是什么 |
[1:54:58] | Convince them. | 说服他们 |
[1:54:59] | This is the most human and effective method. | 这是最人道和有效的方法 |
[1:55:03] | We’re not executioners, and we don’t need martyrs. | 我们不是行刑者 也不需要殉难者 |
[1:55:07] | If that fails, use the machine. | 如果失败了 那就用机器 |
[1:55:11] | And I understand how important what we’re doing is. | 我明白我们正在做的是多么重要 |
[1:55:15] | Maintaining balance. | 维持平衡 |
[1:55:18] | Keeping order. | 维护秩序 |
[1:55:42] | We’re not here to buy umbrellas, | 你们不是来这里寻求保护的 |
[1:55:44] | and you know it. | 这一点你们自己明白 |
[1:55:45] | Spread your wings, Mr. K.G. Bird. | 张开你的双臂 K.G. 伯德先生 |
[1:55:47] | We’re flying you down to headquarters. | 我们把你押回总部 |
[1:55:49] | On what charge, Boy Wonder? | 以什么罪名呢 奇妙男孩 |
[1:55:51] | Illegal umbrellas. | 非法保护罪 |
[1:55:53] | Assault and battery, disturbing the peace. | 威胁和伤害罪 扰乱社会秩序 |
[1:55:55] | We’ve got enough to put you back on ice, Penguin. | 我们有足够的证据将你送回冰天雪地 企鹅 |
[1:56:06] | He’s too smart. | 他太聪敏了 |
[1:56:07] | That’s why he’s the mastermind. | 这才是大师级别 |
[1:56:10] | He’ll never tell you his real plan. | 他才不会告诉你真正的计划 |
[1:56:13] | He sets everybody up. | 他设计陷害每一个人 |
[1:56:14] | Gets them looking in one direction. | 让他们只看到其中一部分 |
[1:56:16] | So cool, man. | 太聪明了 |
[1:56:18] | There’s always a real plan. | 总是隐藏他真正的意图 |
[1:56:32] | You see this camera? | 你看见那个摄像头了吗 |
[1:56:34] | There are 100 more of these. | 这里有100多个 |
[1:56:37] | Everything is being recorded. | 你的一举一动都会被录下来 |
[1:56:49] | All videos and all backup videos | 所有的录像和备份 |
[1:56:51] | – have been erased, correct? – Yes. | – 都被删除了 对吗 – 是的 |
[1:56:54] | Was any of it downloaded before that? | 删掉之前有没有任何录像被下载过 |
[1:57:05] | I don’t know how this is possible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[1:57:08] | Someone was streaming the live security | 有人把实时监控录像分流 |
[1:57:11] | feed to a private site. | 到了一个私人网站 |
[1:57:37] | He went through the basement tunnels | 他走地下室的通道 |
[1:57:39] | to be seen by as many cameras as possible. | 会被很多摄像头拍到 |
[1:57:42] | That’s why he didn’t go out the side entrance. | 这就是为什么他没有从侧门出去 |
[1:57:46] | He was never planning | 他根本没打算 |
[1:57:48] | on going to that building. | 进入那幢楼 |
[1:57:52] | This was a suicide mission. | 这是一个自杀式的任务 |
[1:57:56] | I gave him all the cameras he needed right here. | 我给了他所有想要的录像 |
[1:58:11] | What have you done, Elijah? | 你都干了什么 以利亚 |
[1:59:10] | There are unknown forces | 有一些秘密的组织 |
[1:59:12] | that don’t want us to realize what we are truly capable of. | 不想我们意识到自己潜在的能力 |
[1:59:19] | They don’t want us to know the things we suspect | 也不想让我们知道 |
[1:59:22] | are extraordinary about ourselves are real. | 自己身上的超常能力是真的 |
[1:59:37] | I believe that if everyone sees what just a few people become | 我相信每个人都会知道你们身上发生的事 |
[1:59:41] | when they wholly embrace their gifts, | 当他们看完我送给他们的礼物的时候 |
[1:59:44] | others will awaken. | 其它人就会明白 |
[1:59:50] | Belief in oneself is contagious. | 一个人的信仰是有感染力的 |
[1:59:56] | We give each other permission to be superheroes. | 我们准许自己变成超级英雄 |
[2:00:00] | We will never awaken otherwise. | 否则我们永远不会醒过来 |
[2:00:11] | Whoever these people are | 不管这些人是谁 |
[2:00:13] | who don’t want us to know the truth, | 他们都不想我们知道真相 |
[2:00:17] | today, they lose. | 现在 他们终于被公开与众 |
[2:00:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:00:57] | How long’s it been since we posted it? | 从我们上传视频到现在有多长时间了 |
[2:01:01] | Two hours. | 2小时 |
[2:01:08] | How long will it be before…? | 还要多长时间… |
[2:02:03] | I know what this is. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[2:02:08] | This is the moment we are let in on the universe. | 这是我们为世人所知的重要时刻 |