Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Glory Road(光荣之路)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Glory Road(光荣之路)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:光荣之路
英文名称:Glory Road
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Times are changing. 时代变了
[00:17] I’m Ed Sullivan. And this is Broadway. 我是埃德·苏立文 这里是百老汇
[00:19] Baby, everything is all right 宝贝 万事OK
[00:22] Uptight. Out of sight 不必紧张
[00:26] I have a dream. 我有个梦想
[00:30] I know I’m just an average guy 我知道我不过一介草民
[00:33] No football hero or smooth Don Juan 不是啥足球明星或是风流才子
[00:36] I am the greatest! 我是最棒的
[00:38] I’m a poor man is son 我出身贫寒
[00:40] By the content of their character. 通过他们的优良品质
[00:42] Everything is all right. Uptight Ha-ha-ha. Yeah. Baby… 万事OK 别紧张
[00:53] Hey. You guys are playing like girls. 你们球打得像娘娘腔
[00:56] Are you kiddin’ me? 你在耍我吗
[00:58] Hey, hey, Winnaker, do you want me to get you a skirt? 温耐克 要我帮你把裙子拿给你吗
[01:01] I’ll get you a skirt if you keep playing like a girl. 你再这么娘娘腔我就给你拿去
[01:04] There it is, there it is. Come on, set it up. 就是这样 落好位
[01:07] Bring it down, bring it down. Set it up! Set it up! 往里面挤 落好位
[01:10] There it is. Pop the ball. Pop it in there, pop it in there. 就是这样 传球进去
[01:14] All right, good. There it is. 好了 有了
[01:23] Congratulations, Coach. 恭喜你 教练
[01:39] -That’s good. That’s perfect. -OK. You do that. -可以了 这样最好 -好 你来吧
[01:42] * “Rave On” by Buddy Holly over radio * 歌曲名
[01:45] Make me want to be with you 让我想和你在一起
[01:49] Rave on. This crazy feelin’ 把这强烈的感觉宣泄出来
[01:51] Get your arm up. There it is. That’s good, that’s perfect. 举起手 就是这样 很好了
[01:54] You go like this. 这么投
[01:58] All right. Here you go. 好 这样就成了
[02:00] -My dad can slam-dunk it. -Let me do it. Let me do it, Dad! -爸爸能扣篮 -我来 爸爸
[02:04] Great. All right, Mark, that’s good. That’s good ball-handling. 很好 马克 就该这么处理球
[02:08] Brent, you ready? This is a bounce pass. 布伦特 准备好了吗? 这是地板传球
[02:15] It’s all right. You’ll live. 好了 这没啥大不了
[02:18] -It wasn’t me. It was Dad. -Traitor. -不是我干的 是爸爸 -叛徒
[02:21] I’m not getting in trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[02:24] Catch it with your hands, not your arms. 下次用手接 别用胳膊挡
[02:28] Hello. 喂
[02:31] This is Don. 我是唐
[02:32] We know you blew out your knee. It’s tough, giving up a dream, starting over, 我们知道你大学时代伤了膝盖 要放弃梦想从头来不容易
[02:36] but I’m glad to hear you’re interested in a coaching position, Mr. Haskins. 但我很高兴你对教练的位置感兴趣 哈斯金斯先生
[02:40] McCarty here says you’re a winner. 麦卡蒂说你是个常胜将军
[02:43] I sure appreciate that. Now, my style of coaching is one that… 多蒙他错爱 我的执教风格是…
[02:47] You played for Mr. Iba, 你过去在埃巴教练手下打球
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1679个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:229个,六级词汇:107个,GRE词汇:128个,托福词汇:168个,考研词汇:250个,专四词汇:194个,专八词汇:28个,
所有生词标注共:504个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:48] so you know how to reign in these unruly boys. 你应该知道怎么管教调皮的小子
[02:50] Sir, I do believe in discipline. Now, my basketball philosophy is… 我崇尚纪律 我的篮球理念是…
[02:54] Mr. Haskins. You know, we’re a small school and we can’t pay very much. 哈斯金斯先生 我们是间小学校 我们付不起高薪
[02:59] So we’re gonna need you to live in the men’s dorm with your family 所以我们希望你和家人住在男生宿舍
[03:03] and keep those boys in line over there. 管教好队里的球员
[03:07] But your meals are free at the cafeteria. 不过三餐免费
[03:09] And you got plenty of Texas sunshine. So…how’s it sound? 而且这里可以享受到德州充足的阳光 你意下如何
[03:19] If that’s what it takes to coach Division I basketball, then… 如果这样可以执教第一分赛区篮球队
[03:22] ha-ha-ha, that’s all right with me. 那我愿意接受
[03:26] It’s just a dusty old cow town. 那里只是个小村落
[03:28] Yeah, but if it’s got a court with a roof and uniforms that match, 是的 但是只要有室内球场和制服
[03:32] then I wanna coach there. I wanna play against the best. 我就愿意去执教 不管代价几何 我想挑战最好的球队
[03:35] I just wanted to thank you for bringing me on. 多谢你提携我
[03:38] Us Aggies gotta stick together. 校友要互相帮助
[03:40] -You’ve been here a few weeks. -Yeah. -你来了有几个星期了吧 -是的
[03:43] What you think? 有什么想法
[03:45] It ain’t much, but we can do something with it. Here we go. Ready? 想法不多 不过我们可以有所作为 到了
[03:50] This is where you’re gonna be living. 这里是你的住处
[03:53] Hey, Coach. 嗨 教练
[03:55] Ross Moore, team trainer and spiritual advisor. 罗斯·摩尔 训练师兼心理辅导
[03:58] We’re gonna need some of that. This is my wife, Mary. 我们需要你这样的人 这是内人玛丽
[04:01] Hi, Mrs. Haskins. Come on in here. 哈斯金斯太太 请进
[04:04] -Hate to put you out. -Oh, no. -不好意思占了你的住处 -没有的事
[04:06] You ain’t putting me out. Don’t think about it. 不算赶我出去 别这么想
[04:08] I’m thinking about leaving this prize gator here for you. 我正想把这些战利品留给你们
[04:11] -Makes a fine ceiling ornament. -Cool. -装饰天花板不错 -酷
[04:14] You hear that? I made up my mind. 你听见了 我决定了
[04:16] That little boy love that gator. I’m gonna leave him there. 这孩子喜欢这个 我留下了
[04:20] I’ve been checking the cupboard. It’s a little bare. 我查看了本校的过往成绩 不甚了了
[04:22] We got Baudoin outta Albuquerque, 20 points a game last year. 阿尔博克奇来的鲍顿 去年场均得分20
[04:26] Got us a Missouri boy. Fast and tough on defense -a kid named Armstrong. 还有个密苏里来的防守悍将 这孩子叫阿姆斯特朗
[04:33] David Palacio, he’s the top prep scorer in El Paso. 大卫·帕拉奇奥 以前在埃尔·帕索是首席得分手
[04:37] Waiting on junior-college transfers. 正要从专科学校转来
[04:39] And Jerry in Housing says on taco night, we get a real good crowd. 宿管科的杰瑞说就一个螺蛳壳而言 我们算做出大道场了
[04:44] Taco night? 螺蛳壳?
[04:46] Taco night. 螺蛳壳
[04:50] What’s the budget for recruiting? 用于招新的预算有多少
[04:52] Ross says the budget’s in the lights. 罗斯说预算都用来修整照明设施了
[05:03] How can I have a winning team with no budget for recruiting? 没有预算招新我怎么带队赢球
[05:06] Now, listen, Coach. Football is king here. 听着 教练 这里流行足球
[05:10] And basketball sucks hind tit. 篮球只能作余兴节目
[05:12] I’ll shake down the boosters for a few more bucks, get a couple more scholarships. 我试着去找校董们要点钱 给你弄几个奖学金名额什么的
[05:17] A few more bucks? 一点钱?
[05:18] I gotta go find players. 下个星期我就要开始招募球员了
[05:20] How can I recruit with one or two scholarships? 一两个奖学金能招几个人?
[05:22] Do you forget where you come from, Don? Coaching high school girls. 你忘了你原来是干什么的了 唐? 执教高中女队
[05:26] Take a look around you. This ain’t Kansas, Duke, Kentucky. 清醒一点 这里不是 堪萨斯 杜克 肯塔基
[05:30] We’re a poor school that counts every penny to pay for a river rat’s dream of a college education. 我们是间穷学校 指望把钱花在公共教育上
[05:36] We’re lucky to put a decent team on the court. 能整出个体面的球队摆在球场上 已经是大幸了
[05:39] Well, decent don’t cut it with me. 我一定要体面到家
[05:44] Duke’s where you wanna go. 你应该来杜克
[05:46] Hey, how you doing? Don Haskins, Texas Western. 你好 唐·哈斯金斯 德州西部大学
[05:49] How you doing? Don Haskins. 你好 唐·哈斯金斯
[05:52] -See anyone you like? -What about number three over there? -有中意的吗? -那边的三号如何
[05:56] Jason Stevens out of Chicago. 18 points a game. 芝加哥的杰森·史蒂文森 场均18分
[05:59] Hasn’t signed a letter of intent yet. 还没和任何学校达成意向
[06:02] Jason! 杰森
[06:04] Beating a dead horse there, Don. 这是徒劳的 唐
[06:06] -Jason, Don Haskins, Texas Western. -Western Union? -杰森 唐·哈斯金斯 德州西部大学 -西部联合?
[06:10] Texas Western, down in El Paso. 德州西部大学 在埃尔·帕索
[06:12] After the game, I’d like to talk to you about playing for me. 比赛结束后我想和你商量 在我手下打球的事宜
[06:15] Play for you at Texas Western? Thanks, Coach, but I’m partial to winning. 去德州西部大学为你打球? 多谢 教练 但我想赢球
[06:24] How about that big ol’ tall boy? Made All-Jayhawk Conference last year. 那个大高个怎么样 去年入选了杰霍克联合会阵容
[06:29] Gonna sign with Kansas. 他要去堪萨斯
[07:01] You wanna talk to Bobby Joe Hill? 你想找鲍比·乔·希尔谈?
[07:04] Son, you can’t win playing nigger ball. 你带黑鬼打球赢不了的
[07:07] Sure, they can jump, but they can’t lead. 他们能跳 但无法带领球队
[07:10] Can’t handle the pressure. Don’t have enough intelligence. 不能承受压力 篮球智商低
[07:13] That boy in particular. No-account smart-mouth. 那小子就是个典范 嘴上没毛 办事不牢
[07:17] Just tell me where I can find him. 告诉我去哪里找他就行了
[07:21] Excuse me. I’m the basketball coach down at Texas Western. 打搅一下 我是德州西部大学的篮球教练
[07:25] -I’d like to talk to you about playing there. -No, thanks. -我想和你谈谈过来打球的事情 -不用 谢谢
[07:28] I’m done playing this game. They hardly put me on the floor tonight. 我不打球了 他们今晚根本没怎么让我上场
[07:32] -I’m offering a full scholarship. -Uh-huh. -我提供你全额奖学金 -哦
[07:34] You sign me up like your token Negro, bury me at the end of the bench. 你把我当作黑人商标球员签下 然后让我把板凳坐穿
[07:38] I’d rather hang it up. Do something else. 我还不如爽气点去做别的行当
[07:41] Be the next Smokey Robinson. I might even run for president. 做下一个”香烟”罗宾逊 也许去竞选总统
[07:45] You got a real talent, son. Why throw it away? 你确实有天赋 干吗要放弃
[07:49] I’ll tell you why. Ever since I was a kid, I only loved one thing -that was playing ball. 我告诉你为啥从小时候起 我就只有一个爱好 打篮球
[07:54] Do you understand what that’s like, to have that ball in your hand? 你明白控球在手是什么感觉吗
[07:57] It’s like making sweet music with your game. 就好像在球赛中谱写歌曲般惬意
[08:00] Only thing is, you don’t wanna hear the song. 但是 你们不想听这乐曲
[08:08] You talk a good game, Hill. 你所说的那种比赛动人心魄
[08:11] I didn’t come here to find a player I could sit on the bench. 我不是来找板凳球员的
[08:14] I intend to start you-start NCAA Division One ball. 我来提携你的 提携你打NCAA第一分赛区的比赛
[08:18] What is it with you, mister? I’ve accepted it. What are you smoking? 你怎么回事 先生 我已经接受现实了 你还哄我干吗
[08:23] I ain’t smoking nothing, son. 我没哄你 孩子
[08:26] Now, you just told me about a big old dream you have. I can let you play. 你刚才告诉我你长久以来的梦想 我给你实现的舞台
[08:32] I can help you make your dream come true faster than a twister’ll take your socks off. 我能帮你实现梦想 速度比龙卷风卷走你袜子更快
[08:43] You talk funny. 你讲话很有趣
[08:44] So do you. 你也是
[08:47] You gonna let a black player play from the get-go? 你要用黑人球员打球?
[08:49] I don’t see color. I see quick, I see skill, and that’s what you have. 我不介意肤色 我介意速度 介意技术 这些你都有
[08:54] And that’s what I’m putting on the court. 这是我用人的标准
[09:04] So, what is this team, anyway? 那么 这是支什么球队
[09:08] All right, that New York recruiter, Hilton White. 去纽约的招募人员希尔顿·怀特
[09:11] He’s got three boys up there now. They’re just playground kids. 他现在已经找到3个人 都是露天场地里打球的
[09:14] He said they could play with anybody. 他说他们随便和谁打都无所谓
[09:17] Every one of these players you’re looking at is colored, Don. 你找的球员都是黑人 唐
[09:22] How many are you recruiting? 你一共谈了多少人
[09:24] We need seven players on this team who can put it in the hole and rebound. 我们要找7个能得分和抢篮板的
[09:28] Now, if they’re colored, well, fine. 如果他们是黑人 那也不要紧
[09:31] Well, then now, Coach, let me try to paint you a little picture. 教练 我要给你打打预防针
[09:35] There are no coloreds playing Division One basketball in the South. 南方的第一分赛区的球队 都是白人球队
[09:39] Not in the SEC, not in the ACC and not in the SWC. 到处都是这样
[09:44] But you go and put seven of ’em on our team. 你却要在队里放7个黑人
[09:46] Am I losing my hearing? Do I need a darn hearing aid? 我失聪了吗? 我该不是要去买助听器了
[09:50] No, Ross. I intend to win. 不是这样 罗斯 我只是想赢球
[09:53] Shoot. You carrying on like Negroes gonna be the future of basketball. 你这样仿佛黑人是篮球运动的未来
[09:57] Could you imagine that? 你觉得可能吗?
[10:00] There are rules. Unwritten rules. 这里面是有规矩的 不成文的规矩
[10:02] You play one at home, two on the road and three if you’re losing. 主场可以上1个 客场2个 垃圾时间3个
[10:07] Lord have mercy. Loadin’ up on Negroes, that just ain’t done. 上天是仁慈的 正在改善黑鬼的待遇 不过现在还没到时候
[10:10] You gonna put your career at risk, my career at risk and Moe’s career at risk. 你这样是在拿我们仨的饭碗开玩笑
[10:16] If that wasn’t bad enough, we ain’t even got enough gas money to get home. 这还不算最糟 我们回家的油钱不够了
[10:20] Ain’t it lucky you don’t got to worry about that? 你很走运 不用担心这个
[10:22] ‘Cause you’ll be out on the first bus to New York tomorrow. 因为你要乘明天头班汽车去纽约
[10:25] You’re sending me there for schoolyard players? You gotta be out of your mind. 你让我去考察打野球的 你疯了吧
[10:30] And who’s paying for all this, if you don’t mind me asking? 不介意的话 我想知道谁负责路费
[10:33] You wanna win. You gotta recruit. That’s how the big boys do it. 你想赢球就得招新 行家就是这么干的
[10:46] It was a good game, man. 今天打得真爽
[10:47] Hey, kid, you got a minute? 孩子 你有时间吗
[10:50] Mama baked a pie. One piece left, it’s got my name all over it. 妈妈烤了馅饼 留了块等我回去吃呢
[10:53] Hey, kid, you got a minute? 孩子 你有时间吗
[10:57] -You know that guy? -What? No. -你认识那个人吗 -啥? 不认识
[11:00] Kid, you got a minute? 孩子 你有时间吗
[11:03] Run. Run! 快跑
[11:09] Hey, Charlie! 嗨 查理
[11:15] Hey, Mama. You’re not gonna believe what just happened to me and Alvin. 妈妈 刚才我和埃尔文碰到的事 说出来你也不信
[11:19] Almost got jumped by a couple of crackers. 差点被2个白人杂碎缠上
[11:22] I’m just dying for a piece of that… 我等不及要吃…
[11:25] -pie. -Ma’am, this pie is so good, -馅饼 -夫人 馅饼很好吃
[11:28] it makes me mad at my mama. 这让我想起我母亲
[11:30] This is Mr. Haskins. He come all the way from El Paso, Texas. 这是哈斯金斯先生 他从德州埃尔·帕索来
[11:33] He want you to play basketball on a scholarship. 他希望你能接受篮球奖学金去念书
[11:36] Texas? To get lynched? 去德州? 遭人白眼吗?
[11:39] Now, El Paso’s not like the rest of Texas. It’s, um…It’s more cosmopolitan. 埃尔·帕索和德州其他地方不同 那里海纳百川
[11:44] Pops already got me a good job at the factory… 爸爸已经在工厂里给我找了份好工作 收入不错
[11:47] -I always wanted an education for Harry. -They got schools here. -我一直想让哈里接受高等教育 -本地也有学校啊
[11:50] I don’t feel comfortable sending my boy that far away 我对于送孩子去外地
[11:54] and trusting him to a stranger. 托付给陌生人 不大放心
[11:56] I know. I understand. I will look after him like he’s one of my own. 我理解 我会视如己出般待他
[12:02] -You ate my pie. -We’re church people around here. -你吃了我的馅饼 -我们家是虔诚教徒
[12:06] Are you? 你呢?
[12:13] I won’t lie. I hadn’t been to church in so long, 我不想撒谎 我好久没去教堂了
[12:15] I can’t remember which day of the week it falls on. 我不记得是哪个礼拜开始的
[12:19] I’m ashamed to say I’m… I’m just a wretch. 很惭愧 我是个被遗弃的人
[12:24] Well… 其实
[12:25] We all fall short. And we’re saved by grace. 我们都一样 上天会宽恕我们
[12:29] -Tell me more about El Paso. -No, Mama. Mama, come on, now. -跟我说说埃尔·帕索 -不要 妈妈 别这样
[12:33] It’s lovely, ma’am. It’s right on the banks of the Rio Grande. It’s a little oasis. 好地方 夫人 在里奥格朗德的山坡上 是块绿洲
[12:41] Nah. 不要
[12:43] -I got plenty of offers. -Yeah? -我收到的邀请够多了 -是吗?
[12:45] From who? Duke? Kansas? 哪里? 杜克还是堪萨斯
[12:51] -I’m playing for the Globetrotters. -It’s probably for the best. -我为哈林篮球队打球 -这有可能是最佳选择
[12:54] You’re better off with the Trotters playing its team of patsies every night. 你的移动方式玩懦夫篮球 再合适不过
[12:59] You can’t get past an average defender in our league with that fancy dribble of yours. 大学联赛里的普通球员 都可以防住你的花哨脚步
[13:05] Man, no offense, but that’s bull. 无意冲撞 不过这才是真正的打球方式
[13:08] Hey, brother, no offense, but without work, 无意冲撞 不过用脚趾头也可以想到
[13:10] I don’t think you’d get past a beat-up old-timer like me. 你连我这样的老家伙也过不掉
[13:15] Get past you? 过你?
[13:18] I would go past you, through you, over you, under you, around you. 我想怎么过你就怎么过你
[13:23] As a matter of fact, I’ll spin you like a top, 我可以把你耍得团团转
[13:26] eat your lunch, steal your girl and kick your dog at the same time. 随便用什么方式都行
[13:30] Get past you. 过了你
[13:32] -Come on, Orsten! -Hey, come on. -加油 奥斯滕 -加油
[13:36] Do your thang. 用你拿手的绝活
[13:37] -You fouling me. -You call that a foul? -你犯规 -你管这叫犯规?
[13:39] My three year old calls that a love tap. 我三岁的孩子管这叫爱抚
[13:44] Ooh! Come on, man. 怎么这样
[13:46] Hey, hold it, hold it. 停一下 停一下
[13:49] You expect me to react to all that head-shake and body gyration? 你指望我吃你所有的假动作
[13:52] It’s activity without accomplishment. 无用功
[13:55] You got the ball in front of you. You ain’t going anywhere without it. 球在你身前 你非守着球不可
[13:59] Try this. It’s called a rocker step. You ready? Get in your stance. 试试这个 叫作摇步 准备好了吗 摆好姿势
[14:02] OK? 好了吗?
[14:05] The difference between me and you is I got the ball protected. 我和你的区别是我护住球了
[14:07] It looks like I’m starting to dribble, so you react, and when you do, 看上去我要运球了 所以你动了 你动了以后
[14:11] cross over, dribble right by you. 横向移动从你右边过了你
[14:14] Try it. It’s simple, but it’ll make that pretty little shot of yours work. 试试 很简单 但是可以让你的 投篮技术得到发挥的空间
[14:25] First time. There it is. 初次练习 算不错了
[14:30] Excuse me! 打搅一下
[14:32] I’m looking for three guys. Uh… 我找3个人
[14:34] Names of Nevil Shed, 叫内维尔·谢德
[14:37] Willie Worsley and Willie Cager. 威利·沃斯利和威利·凯奇
[14:41] They’re colored boys. You know them? 他们是有色人种 你们认识吗
[14:43] -Did he say “colored”? -He said what I think he did. -他说”有色”? -我想我没听错
[14:46] Yeah. 是的
[14:47] And I don’t think he was talking about no television set, neither. 我想他也不是在说电视机的颜色
[14:52] He got a nice car. 他有辆好车
[14:53] These New York kids may be from the street, but they sure can play. 这几个纽约的小伙子也许是混混 但他们球打得不错
[14:57] Little guard plays like a giant. 小个子后卫打球才华横溢
[14:59] Forward runs like an antelope. Never seen anything like him. 前锋快得像羚羊 没见过这样的人
[15:01] -How long till you can have ’em out? -A week maybe. -你要多久能把他们带来 -大概一个礼拜
[15:04] How’s it with Lattin? These boys play big, but they ain’t big. 拉丁那边进展如何? 那种人牛气冲天 本事倒没啥
[15:09] You want me to fill this thing up? 你需要我加油吗?
[15:11] I called his coach, but he run me off. 我找了他的教练 不过他跑了
[15:13] I still got one more roll of these dice, though. 我还可以想想办法
[15:16] And one more little thing, Don. 还有件事情 唐
[15:18] I had a little misunderstanding here. 我这里有点小麻烦
[15:20] Do you think you could wire me another hundred dollars? 你能再汇100元给我吗?
[15:38] Where on earth’s this coach taking us? 这教练要把我们送到 地球的哪里去啊
[15:40] I don’t think we’re even on earth anymore, brah. 我想我们已经身处外星了
[15:44] -Say, Willie. -Yeah. -威利 -干吗
[15:46] -You got a dime? -For what? -你有硬币吗 -干吗
[15:49] I gotta call my mama. Tell her I’m an astronaut. 我要打电话给妈妈 跟她说我上太空了
[15:53] Looks like we’re the first black men on the moon. 我们大概是首批登月的黑人
[15:57] What’s this dead stuff on the side of the road? 路边的死尸是什么动物
[15:59] Players from last year’s team trying to crawl back to New York. 大概是去年的球员 想爬回纽约未果
[16:03] We driving into hell, plain and simple. 显然我们进入的是地狱
[16:05] El Paso, Texas! Ain’t no place like it. 德州埃尔·帕索 别处可没这样的地方
[16:09] Big ol’ west Texas sun shining down about 330 days a year. 一年有330天阳光明媚
[16:13] Yes, sir, you’re in God’s country now. 你们来到的是上帝之国
[16:15] If this is God’s country, obviously the good Lord don’t want no neighbors. 如果这是上帝之国 显然上帝不想要邻居
[16:24] Say, man, this place looks like Bonanza. 这里很像博南萨
[16:27] Hey, look, just smile at ’em and say “howdy.” 对他们笑着说”您好”就行
[16:30] Howdy. 您好
[16:35] To him you gotta say “hole-ah.” Like this, see. 对他你要说”霍拉” 像这样
[16:38] Hole-ah. 霍拉
[16:40] -Man, what this “hole-ah” mean? -It means, “Hello, Puerto Ricans.” -“霍拉”什么意思? -意思是”你好 波多黎各兄弟”
[16:44] You’ve signed some black players, Don? 你招收了些黑人球员 唐
[16:47] That’s right. 对
[16:48] Seven of them? 7个?
[16:51] I’m not sure that all the boosters are gonna like it. All right? 我不清楚校董们对此是否会满意
[16:56] It’s a little different than what they’re used to. 这跟过去的情况有些不同
[16:59] You hired me to put a team together – that’s what I’m doing. 你雇我来管理球队 这正是我所做的工作
[17:02] No, Don. 不是这样 唐
[17:05] I hired you to ride herd on the athletic dorm. 我雇你来管理体育生宿舍
[17:08] I’ve got a little more than I bargained for. 看来我得到的比期望的更多
[17:14] Those our new teammates? 那是我们的新队友吗?
[17:16] Ross said things were gonna be different. 罗斯说今年情况会不一样
[17:18] Doesn’t look like he was kidding. 看来他没瞎说
[17:21] -I ain’t never seen one of them before. -One what? -我以前从没见过他们 -什么”他们”
[17:25] One of them -a colored. 黑人
[17:27] You’ve gotta get off the farm more. 你还是去农场蹲着吧
[17:29] I’ll have some of that and some of this and some of that. 我要点这个 要点那个
[17:33] -Save a brother some scraps. -Back off, midget. -给别人留点吧 -少来 矮子
[17:36] Who you calling midget? You big-toothed clown. 你管谁叫矮子 你这龅牙小丑
[17:38] Grab your red hat and lantern and get back on the front lawn. 拿好你的红帽子和提灯 在门口草坪上等着
[17:41] I’ll let you know when the full-sized men are done eating. 等会让你知道身材正常的人 吃好饭是什么样子
[17:43] Easy, choppers. I seen Pontiacs with smaller grilles than those teeth of yours. 龅牙 我看有些庞蒂亚克车 的保险杠还没你牙大
[17:48] -Taco, nacho, burrito? -No. I’m looking for hot dog-o. -玉米卷饼 玉米片 玉米煎饼 -我要热狗
[17:52] Taco, nacho, burrito? 玉米卷饼 玉米片 玉米煎饼?
[17:55] No, no. Hot dog-o. 不 我要热狗
[17:58] Hot dog-o. 热狗
[18:00] Nacho? 玉米片?
[18:15] What are you lookin’ at? Ain’t you never seen a black man before? 你看什么? 以前没见过黑人吗
[18:22] Yeah, I’ve seen plenty of folks like you. 我看得够多了
[18:28] So, are you from Harlem? 你是哈莱姆来的?
[18:30] -You think all blacks are from Harlem? -Are all of you from Mayberry? -你觉得黑人都是哈莱姆来的? -你们都是梅贝里来的?
[18:33] -Take it easy. He didn’t mean nothin’. -Mind your business, man. -别紧张 他没别的意思 -管好你自己 老弟
[18:37] Hey, look, guys. My name’s Togo Railey. I’m from El Paso. 伙计们 我叫托格·莱利 埃尔·帕索人
[18:43] Where y’all from? 你们哪里人?
[18:49] Bobby Joe Hill, from Detroit. 鲍比·乔·希尔 底特律人
[18:51] Yeah, I’m Willie Cager, South Bronx. 我是威利·凯奇 南布朗克斯人
[18:56] Forward. 前锋
[19:00] Jerry Armstrong, Eagleville, Missouri. All-State, 19 boards a game. 杰瑞·阿姆斯特朗 密苏里鹰郡人 州内比赛场均19个篮板
[19:05] Starting forward. 首发前锋
[19:12] -Go, Miners. -That’s it, Jerry. -前进 矿工队 -干得好 杰瑞
[19:15] Harry Flournoy. 哈里·佛罗诺
[19:18] Gary, Indiana. 印第安纳加里人
[19:20] United Steel Mill day shift. 炼钢厂工人
[19:23] The starting forward. 正牌首发前锋
[19:33] Back to the cows, Jethro. 回去放牛吧
[19:35] Come on, Flournoy, get that. Get it, Flournoy. Get it, get it! 佛罗诺 抢啊 抢啊
[19:45] Throw the ball, come on! 快投球
[19:57] -Hey, hold the basket still, bite-size. -Orsten, shut your tusk! Cager! Cager! -小老鼠 捧好篮筐 -奥斯滕 收起你的大牙 凯奇
[20:01] Get off me. 别碰我
[20:05] Cager! Cager! Downtown, Willie, take it downtown! 凯奇 中间 传中间
[20:10] -You moved the basket! -Advantage black man, for once. -你移动篮筐了 -黑人也占一次上风
[20:14] What? What, farm boy? What? 干吗 乡下人
[20:16] Hold up! Get over here! 停下 过来
[20:21] This is just another example that knuckleheads 又是一例证明呆瓜
[20:23] come in all sizes, shapes and colors. 是不分肤色身材和体型的
[20:27] You’re pitiful. Pitiful! 你们真可怜 可怜
[20:30] Messing around down here like a bunch of kindergarten kids. 把这里搞得一团糟 表现得像幼稚园小孩
[20:34] Now, you get this place cleaned up and try to act like you got some sense. 你们先把这里打扫干净 以后言行举止要放规矩
[20:38] -You think you can do that? -Yeah. -你们能做到吗 -是
[20:41] * “Shake It Up Baby (AKA Twist and Shout)” by The Isley Brothers * 歌曲名
[20:45] Shake it up. Baby. Now 动起来 宝贝
[20:47] You son of a gun. You got David Lattin to come here and play basketball. 你真行啊 你把大卫·拉丁都拉来了
[20:51] It’s David Lattin. 那是大卫·拉丁
[20:53] Come on, ba by, no w 来吧 宝贝
[20:54] Oome on, ba by 来吧 宝贝
[20:56] I used to read about him in the paper. 我以前在报纸上看过他
[20:57] How in the world did you swing that? 你怎么做到的
[21:08] How you doin’, brother? 你好 兄弟
[21:14] Should have left your hand out. Might have gave ya a tip. 你应该把手伸得久一点 也许他会给你小费
[21:17] Man, I’ll bust that big ox upside his head. 我要打爆他的头
[21:20] Worsley. You know it’d take three men your size 沃斯利 像你这样的个子
[21:22] to rip that boy’s picture in half. 3个也摆不平那种大汉
[21:34] My old man wants me working on that farm. 我老爹希望我在农场干活
[21:38] He thinks playing basketball is a waste of time. 他觉得打篮球是浪费时间
[21:45] I think different. 我不这样想
[21:47] -You the new players? -Yeah, that’s right. -你们是新来的球员? -对的
[21:50] -You don’t look like much to me, guys. -Whoa, whoa. Easy, bro. -我觉得不像啊 -你放心
[21:53] -You lookin’ at the new Mighty Miners. -Mighty Miners? -站在你面前的是未来的强力前锋 -强力前锋
[21:56] You’re at a hole-digging college. A commuter school. 你在一间不知名学校 鸟不拉屎的地方
[22:00] Playing for a girls’ basketball coach. The Mighty Miners. Ha-ha! 在女子篮球教练手下打球 还强力前锋 哈哈
[22:05] That’s funny. 滑稽
[22:09] What is he talking about, girls’ basketball coach? 他说女子篮球教练是什么意思
[22:12] You’re here to learn fundamental, disciplined defensive basketball. 你们来这里学习的是重视基础 强调防守的纪律篮球
[22:17] Now, that means discipline both on and off the court. 就是说场上场下都要守纪律
[22:21] No girls. 不许泡妞
[22:23] No booze. No late nights. 不许喝酒 不许夜不就寝
[22:26] Nothing besides fundamental basketball. 除了篮球基本训练什么都没有
[22:31] I speak, you listen. 我说 你们听
[22:34] I don’t wanna hear “can’t” or “won’t” or “Coach, I’m bleeding.” 我不想听到”不行””不干” “教练 我流血了”
[22:38] I don’t wanna hear anything except the basketball bounce. 我不想听到篮球撞击 地板以外的声音
[22:44] You play basketball my way. My way’s hard. 你们要按照我的训练方式打球 我的训练方式很苦
[22:48] Especially if your guard’s wearing a skirt. 如果训练的是女人就更苦了
[22:54] What’s the matter? You got mud on your feet? 怎么回事 你陷到泥里去了吗?
[22:57] Move those feet! Get down, get low, son! Come on, come on! 动起来 重心放低 加油
[23:01] Now, we do not play defense standing up! Get your butt down! 防守的时候不要站着 重心放低
[23:05] Lower! Make it uncomfortable! There you go. 低一点 不习惯也不要紧
[23:10] What’s the matter, son? Your skirt bothering ya? 怎么回事? 你的裙子绊到你了吗
[23:13] Come on, come on, Lattin, go hard! Lock him down. 拉丁 硬吃 守住
[23:17] You in my office! 这是我的地盘
[23:18] Shed, what was that? You let him put his armpits in the rim. 谢德 怎么回事 你让他在篮下随意肆虐
[23:21] Are you kiddin’ me? 你在耍我吗
[23:23] We do not back down here, ever! 我们绝不可以退那么深
[23:27] You own this part of the court! 你们是这块区域的主人
[23:30] And, Lattin, I said no dunking. 拉丁 我说过不许扣篮
[23:34] Now, let’s do it again, come on. 再来一次
[23:36] Nice shot, big man. 干得好 大个子
[23:39] Excuse me, Wilt. Big ox. 抱歉 大蛮牛
[23:41] Keep your hand out there a little longer. Somebody might give you a tip. 手伸得时间长一点 也许有人会给你小费
[23:45] Shed, what’s up? You looking like Lattin’s shadow out here. 怎么 你还算纽约人吗 你像拉丁的影子一样
[23:48] Big guy like you scared. 你这种大个子也会怕?
[23:50] Not as scared as you when I come after you with a fly swatter, ya leprechaun. 我拿苍蝇拍追你你才害怕呢 你这小苍蝇
[23:53] * “My Guy” by Mary Wells * 歌曲名
[23:57] My guy 我的情郎
[24:01] Nothing you can do can make me untrue to my guy 我决不会对我的情郎 虚情假意
[24:07] * “Function at the Junction” by Shorty Long * 歌曲名
[24:11] ong T all Sally firom Oa rollna 从卡罗莱纳跋涉而来
[24:15] We’ve got 007 the private eye 我们有侦探007
[24:19] And he’s bringin’ all the guys from… 他带来的小伙子来自…
[24:22] * My Home Is on the Delta” by Muddy Waters * 歌曲名
[24:34] L feel llke cryLn r 我想哭
[24:39] But you know the tears won’t come down 但流不出眼泪
[24:45] Don’t touch my stuff, brother. 别碰我的东西
[24:48] Leave that to the big boys. 这是大人看的
[24:51] Probably ain’t even heard of the Panthers back in Indiana. 你大概没听说过印第安纳的黑豹
[24:55] -an, I know about ’em. 我知道
[24:58] It’s one thing to know about ’em. It’s another to live the life. 知道是一回事 那样生活又是另一回事
[25:01] Well, I don’t need a book to live a life. 我不需要靠一本书来生活
[25:05] Brothers! Mm. We crossin’ the bridge tonight. 兄弟们 我们今晚要出去热闹热闹
[25:09] I hear Juarez is jumpin’ with some fine gals. 我听到少女们在跳华尔兹
[25:13] What are you gonna do when you find ’em, fool? You don’t speak Espanol. 你跟她们见上面了又如何 你又不会西班牙语
[25:20] He has his rules, I got mine. Rule number one: Let’s get into some trouble. 他有他的 我有我的 第一条: 去惹点麻烦吧
[25:24] -Come on! -Willie Worsley needs the ladies. -来吧 -威利·沃斯利要找姑娘
[25:28] -Better be some girls there too, brother. -You don’t know what to do with ’em. -那里最好有女孩 -你见到他们也不知道干吗
[25:36] Peace, brother. 冷静 兄弟
[25:37] -You know we got practice in the a.m. -Well, good. -你不知道明天上午有练习吗? -那好吧
[25:40] You stay here and you get a good headstart. 你呆在这里开个好头吧
[25:43] You know I just been sittin’ here thinkin’… 我坐着思考
[26:04] -I’m going back. Somebody come with me. -Hey, relax, Shed. Just smile. -我要回去了 谁和我一起 -放松 谢德 微笑
[26:09] Everybody try to look Mexican. 大家都装成墨西哥人
[26:11] I’m six foot three. 我身高6尺3 怎么装得像
[26:13] Try to look like three Mexicans, then. How you doin’? All right. 那就装成3个墨西哥人 你好
[26:28] -Worsley, you next. -No, no, no, no. -沃斯利 该你了 -不不
[26:31] Elijah Muhammad and the Black Muslims say that liquor steals a man’s mind. 伊赖·莫汗莫德和黑人穆斯林都说 酒精会使人丧失心智
[26:34] Man, Elijah Muhammad never played for a crazy white man. 伊赖·莫汗莫德没为疯子白人教练 打过球
[26:38] Excuse me, senor. Senor? 小姐 打搅一下
[26:41] You mind fillin’ this shot glass up with some cold water? 可不可以倒点冷水给我
[26:44] My man Worsley wants to take a swim. 我朋友沃斯利要在杯子里游泳
[26:52] Seriously, I’m not busting my butt out there for him anymore. 实话实说 我不会再任他奴役了
[26:55] They’re using us, so I’m gonna use ’em right back. 他们在利用我们 我要以牙还牙
[26:58] Education is the key, guys. 教育是块敲门砖
[27:01] Blah, blah, blah. 诸如此类
[27:03] Hey, hey. Educate this. 教育这个
[27:07] -Hey, sweet thing. -Gracias. -美人 -谢谢
[27:10] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[27:11] Why do you need to know my name? You ain’t gonna be usin’ it. 问我名字做什么 你又用不着
[27:15] You all business tonight? 你今天整晚当班吗
[27:17] Looks like a cold night in Mexico for you, boy. 看来今晚的墨西哥之夜待你不善
[27:22] Doing OK, Tina? 工作顺利吧 蒂娜
[27:24] Hey, listen. I was just playing with you back there. 我刚才只是和你开玩笑
[27:28] My name is Bobby Joe. 我叫鲍比·乔
[27:32] My friends call me Bobby Joe. 我朋友都叫我鲍比·乔
[27:34] Tina. And I go to the same school you do. 蒂娜 我和你是同一间学校的
[27:38] And I’m not about to fall for that smooth-talking Negro routine. 但我不会上你花言巧语的当
[27:42] -My mama warned me about you. -Your mama don’t even know me. -我妈妈告诫我当心你这种人 -你妈妈都不认识我
[27:45] She said watch out for pretty boys with big smiles, worn shoes, 她说当心穿着旧皮鞋笑眯眯的帅哥
[27:50] and single dollars in their pockets. 他们兜里通常没几个钱
[27:52] Well, that’s not me. I’m telling you, you got me all wrong. 我不是这种人 你看错我了
[27:56] -Sugar pie, honey bunch -Sugar pie, honey bunch 甜心 宝贝
[28:00] You know that I love you 你知道我爱你的
[28:02] Love you 爱你
[28:03] I can’t help myself 我情不自禁
[28:06] I love you and nobody else 我比谁都爱你
[28:15] Como estas. Everybody? 大家好
[28:19] What was that, son? I didn’t get that. 什么意思? 我不懂
[28:24] How is everybody today? Feeling all right? 今天感觉如何 一切正常吗
[28:28] You OK, Bobby Joe? 你没事吧 鲍比·乔
[28:34] Hey, I hear you speak Spanish, right? 你会说西班牙语是吗
[28:37] -Sir? -I’m just wondering. -什么? -我正纳闷
[28:40] You looking a little tired. All that fancy footwork of yours tire you out yesterday? 你看上去有点累 你昨晚练习累了吗
[28:46] Or was it something else? 还是你干别的去了
[28:49] Now, because some of you were bitten by the evil worm last night, 因为你们中间有人昨晚中了邪
[28:53] this morning, all of you are gonna run. 今天早上罚你们全体折返跑
[28:56] -The evil worm never bit me! -Hundred lines! Let’s do it! Let’s sprint! -我没中邪啊 -一百遍 跑起来
[28:59] Lattin, get to the baseline, son. 拉丁 去底线就位
[29:05] Y’all are gonna burn holes in your shoes today! 你们今天要跑到鞋磨穿不可
[29:07] You look like you’re running in mud, son! Are you kiddin’ me? Are you kiddin’ me? 你好像陷在泥潭里了 你在戏弄我吗
[29:13] Hill, get your butt down. 希尔 重心放低
[29:16] There’s 31 days before the season starts, and you’re gonna run every one of ’em. 还有31天赛季开始 你们每天都要苦练
[29:22] Oh, that was pretty. Hey, that was real pretty. 漂亮 很漂亮
[29:25] Everybody see that behind-the-back? The circus has come to town. 大家都看到那个背后运球了吗 马戏团来了
[29:29] -What are you doing? -I’m just playing my game. -你在干什么? -打出自己的风格
[29:31] We’re playing my game here. All that other stuff’s just insecurity. 我的球队要有我的风格 除此以外的打球方式不保险
[29:35] Great players make simple, basic, easy plays. Showboating’s just insecurity. 伟大的球员打球简练实用 花哨动作经不起实战
[29:44] He didn’t want us playing our game? Why’d he bring us here? 他不让我们保持自己的风格 那他带我们来这里干吗
[29:47] -Man, I’m sick of him riding my butt. -I don’t need this, man! -我厌倦他对我指手画脚了 -我不要这样
[29:50] -You know what I’m sayin’? -Yes, you do. -你明白我的意思吗 -你自己清楚
[30:00] This ain’t basketball. You killing us! 这不叫篮球 你在谋杀我们的才华
[30:04] Well, from where I’m standing, you don’t got much to bargain with. 就你我的身份差别而言 你没讨价还价的余地
[30:08] What? 怎么着?
[30:11] You wanna quit? 你想退出?
[30:14] You wanna quit? 你想退出?
[30:17] You quit right now, you’ll quit every day the rest of your life. 你现在退出的话 你这辈子也打不上球了
[30:30] Watch. 走着瞧
[30:56] Don’t worry. Gunsmoke wasn’t that good tonight. 别担心 捣蛋鬼今天还算太平
[31:00] How was the practice? 训练情况如何
[31:05] That good, huh? 不错?
[31:08] Come on! Move those feet! Move the ball, faster! Faster! 移动 传球 快
[31:14] Get off me, farm boy. 离我原点 乡下人
[31:17] -Quit your crying, Harlem. -I told you I wasn’t from Harlem! -别哭了 哈莱姆人 -我说了我不是哈莱姆人
[31:20] Knock it off! Knock it… 住手
[31:22] Knock it off! Knock it off! Knock it off! Knock it off! 住手
[31:26] You’d done that in a game, it’d be a technical foul for fighting. 你们如果在比赛中这样 就是一次技术犯规
[31:30] Both of you’d be ejected. Probably cost us the game, son. 你们都会被驱逐出场 可能会导致我们输球
[31:33] Baseline, everybody. Y’all gonna run ’cause of their selfishness. 大家去底线折返跑 要怪就怪他们俩
[31:37] Two weeks before the game, and you still don’t listen. 赛季开始只有2个礼拜了 你们还是不听话
[31:39] Class, make sure can you identify all the minerals in your boxes. 同学们 要保证能辨认 盒子里所有的矿石
[31:44] I’ll be passing around to your stations, so if you have any problems, let me know. 有什么问题尽管发问 我会过来解答
[31:59] This team does not play playground ball. 这支球队打的不是野球
[32:01] We play fundamental, disciplined defensive basketball. 我们打的是重视基础 强调防守的纪律篮球
[32:05] Togo? Hey, show Mr. Cager how to make a shot. 托格 给凯奇先生示范一下 怎么上篮
[32:12] There you go. 就是这样
[32:17] -You want me to do that? -Mm-hm. -你要我这样上篮? -对
[32:20] Come on, Coach. What about my stylin’? I got way too much style to do that. 得了 教练 我的风格动作呢 我有很多风格动作呢
[32:23] You leave the styling for the barber shop. Just show me you belong in the NCAA. 把风格留在发型上吧 证明给我看看你是NCAA球员
[32:35] OK, guys. 伙计们
[32:46] You’re a smart kid, Harry. 你是个聪明孩子 哈里
[32:48] But these grades ain’t pulling the truck up the hill. 但这样的成绩可不成
[32:51] It’s just that every class is about rocks, and I’m a black man. I don’t do rocks. 上课内容都是讲石头 我是黑人 对石头不感兴趣
[32:57] You got two weeks to get your grades up. Or else. 给你2个星期提高成绩 否则另当别论
[33:01] -You hear me? -Yes, sir. -听到了吗 -是的 先生
[33:06] -How’d it go? -What’s he gonna do? -如何 -还能怎么样
[33:08] He’s already run our asses ragged. 管教我们的老一套
[33:13] She’s a great girl. 这个女孩棒极了
[33:16] Mm! What’s that girl? 那个女孩怎么样?
[33:18] On my way… 在路上
[33:20] -Is she cute? -No. -她可爱吗 -不
[33:22] -Yeah. -She’s a cutie pie, but she’s not cute. -是吗 -她很甜 不过不能说可爱
[33:35] Who can tell me the field classification of phaneritic rocks? 谁能告诉我显晶性岩的分类
[33:39] My son Harry can. 我儿子哈里可以
[33:42] Yes, ma’am. 是 夫人
[33:43] Granite, syenite and gabbro. 花岗岩 黑花岗岩 辉长岩
[33:47] Can anybody tell me how they are formed? 谁能告诉我它们是怎么形成的
[33:50] Yes, ma’am. Harry can. 夫人 哈里可以
[33:55] -By slow cooling plutons? -And what is a pluton? -火成岩缓慢冷却形成 -火成岩是什么
[33:58] Harry. 哈里
[34:00] It is a deep-seated igneous intrusion with no visible floor. 在地表深处由地火侵蚀而成
[34:05] Very good, Harry. 很好 哈里
[34:06] * “Baby Love” by The Supremes on record player * 歌曲名
[34:11] You know I love you, but… 你知道我爱你 但是…
[34:13] Nah, I can’t. I can’t do that. Not again. 我不能 那可不行
[34:15] Please, baby. Don’t make me do it again. Please. 求你了 别再逼我这么做
[34:20] Baby love, my baby love 亲爱的宝贝 亲爱的宝贝
[34:23] I need you Oh, how I need you 我需要你
[34:28] But all you do is treat me bad 但你却不给我好脸看
[34:31] Break my heart and… 伤我的心
[34:36] Don’t ever enter when I’m entertaining a lady friend! 我在讨好女性的时候不许进门
[34:38] -I didn’t know. -Check that vent! -我不知道 -你看门口
[34:40] I told you when that vent’s open, it’s too hot for you to come in here. 我说过门开着的时候 你不许随便进来
[34:44] -Hey, man, cool down, man. -You dig? -冷静 伙计 -你懂吗
[34:46] OK. OK. 可以 可以
[35:01] Shed. 谢德
[35:02] -Come on, brother. -Here we go now. -起来 兄弟 -起来了
[35:04] Can’t be good for his back. 这样睡对腰背不好
[35:07] Shed. 谢德
[35:09] Have you even slept in your bed yet? 你睡过床吗
[35:11] Hey, it’s time for practice. You’ve been sleeping out here all night. 该练习了 你在这里睡了一晚
[35:15] Rise and shine. Like you used to it. 起来了 你好像习惯这么睡
[35:20] Here, man. Go buy yourself a hot dog-o. 给你 去买热狗吃
[35:35] Gimme your base. Balls of your feet. 把住重心 站稳
[35:38] Get your arms up. Get your arms up. There you go. 手举起来 来了
[35:47] I know I told you not to dunk, but if he’s playing that weak, slam it down his throat. 虽说我不许你扣篮 但若他那么软弱的话 就扣死他
[35:53] You know what, Shed? You’re like a duck. You wake up in a new world every day. 谢德 你像只鸭子 你每天都像刚生下来一样
[35:57] Waitress down at Dairy Queen’s tougher than you are. 冰激凌店的女招待都比你硬朗
[36:00] All right. Hey, move your feet. Come on, get back to the practice. 动起来 继续练习
[36:06] -Well, there’s seven of them. -Actually, there’s 12 in all. -有7个人 -一共12个人
[36:11] Yeah, but seven of the other ones. 但有7个异类
[36:25] Coach… 教练
[36:27] You’re going home. 你回家吧
[36:31] Home? What are you talking about? 回什么家 你说什么
[36:33] Too afraid to rebound and defend. You’re too soft. 不敢抢篮板 不敢防守 你太软了
[36:36] -That’s why I’m sending you home. -Ah, come on! No! -所以我要送你回家 -不要
[36:39] The season’s two days away. You can’t send me home! 赛季还有2天开始 你不能送我走
[36:42] I can’t have a big man that’s afraid to play like one. 我不要软绵绵的大个子
[36:46] -No. -There’s your ticket. -别 -这是你的车票
[36:50] Coach. Please! 教练 求你了
[36:53] I’ll never be able to look my daddy in the eye again! Coach! 我回去没脸见老爹
[36:57] * woman sings “Jordan River” * 歌曲名
[37:01] Lrm bound to cross 我跳过
[37:06] O h, Jordan RLLver 乔丹河
[37:10] Lrm bound to cross 我跳过
[37:15] Look at those moves! Look at how he slices the defense! He’s unstoppable! 看他的移动步法 看他怎么瓦解防守 他不可阻挡
[37:18] Look at that jump shot! 看那跳投
[37:22] It’s all good! Roy, it’s all good! 完美 罗伊 完美
[37:26] The crowd goes wild, Roy. 观众疯狂了 罗伊
[37:34] My mother, she rll be wa LtLng 我妈妈 她在等待
[37:38] L got just one more rLLLver 还剩一条河
[37:43] T o cross 要跨越
[37:45] You spilled a lot of sweat on this floor, 你们在这块场地流下不少汗水
[37:47] and it’s gonna pay off. 会有回报的
[37:50] Now, I know it seems I’ve been hard on you for no reason. 我知道我待你们严格得过分
[37:53] But I’ve been tough because I know how good you can be. 我严格是因为我知道你们能成才
[37:57] People outside this gym, they don’t think we got a chance this season, 外人认为我们这个赛季没戏
[38:01] playing with players none of the big schools wanted. 凭你们这些被名校挑剩下的球员没戏
[38:04] But those people don’t know you. I do. 但那些人不了解你们 我了解
[38:08] You’re talented. You’re disciplined. 你们天赋超人 纪律严明
[38:11] And you care about the guy standing next to you. 你们团结一致
[38:14] That’s how we’re gonna win, starting tomorrow night. 所以我们能赢 从明晚开始
[38:16] So let’s go out there and let’s play Texas Western basketball. 让我们走出去 打响德州西部大学的篮球招牌
[38:21] Let’s make that mean something. 让我们名垂青史
[38:26] On three. 数3下
[38:30] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[38:32] Miners! 矿工队
[38:34] All right, all right. 好了
[38:35] -Let’s go, quick. Come on. -Here we go. -快点 开始吧 -开始
[38:39] -What are you still doing here, Shed? -I’m… I’m ready to play. -你还待着干吗 -我准备好打球了
[38:43] Well, you had your chance to be a man. Now, go on. Take your ticket and go home. 你有过这样的机会 现在拿着车票回去吧
[38:47] -Come on, man, let me play. -I can’t. You might get hurt. -让我打吧 -不行 你受伤怎么办
[38:51] Let me play! 让我打球
[38:54] Come on, come on, come on! I don’t care how tired you are. 快点 我不管你累不累
[39:01] That’s the way to play. 就该这样打球
[39:06] Let me look at that. Come here and let me look at that! Hold on. 我看看 过来我看看
[39:09] -I’m all right. -I know you’re OK. -我没事 -我知道你没事
[39:11] You’re walking, but your nose ain’t in good shape. You’re getting blood all over. 你能走路 不过你鼻子破了 血流满地
[39:15] -I’m all right. -Hold your head back. You’re bleeding. -我没事 -头抬高 你在流血
[39:19] All right, let’s play. Come on. 好了 我们继续
[39:26] Quit hopping around like a jack rabbit. I said rotate in. 别像个野兔似地巴望了 我说了轮转下去
[39:33] You a catcher now? 你改行做捕手了
[39:38] -Ain’t nothing gonna stop me from playing. -He won’t go to the doctor, Coach. -没什么可以阻止我打球 -他不肯去看医生 教练
[39:43] That’s right. I’m not going anywhere. I’m here to stay. 是的 我哪儿也不去 我要坚守岗位
[39:48] Just go get your nose taken care of. We’re gonna need ya this season, all right? 去治好鼻子 我们这个赛季还需要你呢
[39:53] There you go, Nevil. 去吧 内维尔
[40:05] Hi again. Everybody. This is Judd Milton. The voice of the Miners on KTSM 1380. 大家好 我是贾德 在KTSM1380频道为您播报矿工队比赛
[40:10] Welcome. It’s our home opener. 欢迎 这是我们主场啦啦队
[40:12] And we’re hosting the Greyhounds of Eastern New Mexico State College. 我们迎来的是东新墨西哥 州立学院灰狗队
[40:17] This is a night of questions. 今晚的比赛充满悬念
[40:19] Will Don Haskins, the little-known coach of the Benjamin High School girls’ team, 威尔·唐·哈斯金斯 名不见经传的本杰明高中女队教练
[40:24] be able to lift the Miners to respectability? 能让矿工队赢得尊敬吗?
[40:26] -Let me see. -Let go! -让我瞧瞧 -别动
[40:27] -What? -Don’t touch it, man. -干吗 -别碰
[40:29] Hey, man. Where were you? 你去哪里了
[40:31] It was a late night, if y’all know what I mean. 昨夜未眠 你懂吗
[40:35] Are you ever gonna straighten up, man? 你热身运动做过吗
[40:37] Somebody say something? 有人在说话吗
[40:40] And now your Texas Western Miners! 现在请出德州西部大学矿工队
[40:50] At guard. El Paso’s own David Palacio! 后卫 埃尔·帕索本地人 大卫·帕拉奇奥
[40:55] At forward, from Eagleville, Missouri, Jerry Armstrong! 前锋 密苏里鹰郡人 杰瑞·阿姆斯特朗
[41:01] At guard. From Detroit. Michigan. Bobby Joe Hill! 后卫 密歇根底特律人 鲍比·乔·希尔
[41:09] At forward. From Gary. Indiana. Harry Flournoy! 前锋 印第安纳加里人 哈里·佛罗诺
[41:17] And in center. From Houston. Texas. David “Big Daddy D” Lattin! 中锋 德州休斯敦人 大卫”大老爹”拉丁
[41:26] Three of ’em, Wallace. They look like the damn Tuskegee Institute out there. 3个黑人 华莱士 他们像塔斯基吉学院代表队似的
[41:30] Just when did we become a colored school? 我们什么时候变成黑人学校了
[41:33] your 1965 Texas Western Miners! 德州西部大学矿工队1965赛季
[41:39] The Miners win the tip-off to start the season. 矿工队揭幕战跳球成功
[41:41] -Go, Hill. Set it up. Take your time. -Set it up! -希尔 控制节奏 按部就班 -落位
[41:49] Hey, protect the ball. 嗨 注意护球
[41:51] Not a good start for the Miners. 矿工队开局不佳
[41:53] Hey, Hill, you notice your man just scored on you? 希尔 注意刚才在你头顶得分的人
[41:57] Mitch, over here, over here! 米奇 这里
[41:59] -Hill spins to the basket. Puts it up for two! -Stop showboating! -希尔穿花绕步 上篮得分 -别做花哨动作
[42:02] Fundamental basketball, Hill. Watch your base. 注意基本动作 注意下盘
[42:06] You didn’t have a base – that’s how he went around you. 你下盘没扎好 所以被过了
[42:09] Coach Haskins trying to mold these guys into team players…Cager for two. 哈斯金斯教练想把这些球员捏合 到一起 凯奇得2分
[42:15] Cager, just lay the ball off the board. 凯奇 擦板进筐就可以了
[42:20] Get your hand in his face, son! You gotta challenge that shot. 用手阻挡他的视线 妨碍他投篮
[42:24] Right here, over here. Shoot it. 这边 投篮
[42:26] Where’s the D? There ain’t no D. 防守呢 怎么没防守
[42:30] Hill wheelin’ and dealin’. The ball’s loose! 希尔带球突进 球丢了
[42:32] -That’s why I don’t want you showboating. -Let’s go! -我早叫你别玩花哨动作 -前进
[42:35] Hey, Armstrong. Hey, Flournoy. Are you kiddin’ me? 阿姆斯特朗 佛罗诺 你在耍我吗
[42:38] Lattin, you’re ankle-deep in the floor, son. 拉丁 你是内线霸主
[42:42] Drive that ball! There it is! 横冲直撞 就是这样
[42:48] Hey, I saw it, son. 我记住了
[42:49] And the Miners lead by four. 矿工队领先4分
[42:52] They need one stop now. 他们需要暂停
[42:54] Good defense, Armstrong! Good defense! 防得好 阿姆斯特朗
[42:57] So the Don Haskins era begins in victory. A four-point win 唐·哈斯金斯时代以胜利开始 赢了4分
[43:01] over a less-than-impressive squad from Eastern New Mexico. 战胜了实力平平的东新墨西哥州 代表队
[43:05] But the real story tonight – 但今晚最引人注目的是
[43:06] Coach Haskins putting three Negro players into the starting lineup – 哈斯金斯教练在先发阵容里 用了3名黑人球员
[43:10] a move that’s sure to stir things up both on and off the court this season. 这一举动势必在这个赛季 的球场内外掀起轩然大波
[43:20] * “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)” by Otis Redding over radio * 歌曲名
[43:39] -You’ve got all the moves, don’t you? -Oh, yeah. -你使出浑身解数了是吗 -是啊
[43:43] Tried it on a hundred girls? 这样对付过上百个女孩了?
[43:46] Maybe 50 or 60. 大概5 60个吧
[43:52] I’m tired of moving around. I just wanna stay in one place for a while. 我厌倦了东奔西波 我想安顿下来
[43:57] Put down some roots for once. You got what it takes, Bobby Joe? 试着过稳定生活 你能接受吗 鲍比·乔
[44:24] -Hey, Coach, I can’t go no more! -I think you can go some more. -教练 我跑不动了 -我觉得你还行
[44:27] You got energy for all kind of nonsense instead of putting it in your team! 你有精力风花雪月 没精力帮助球队
[44:31] Instead of demonstrating some respect and being a leader! 不愿以身作则 充当领袖
[44:34] I ain’t got no team! 我不是球队老大
[44:36] We ain’t going nowhere! You telling us all the time how bad we are! 我们什么也干不了 你老是指摘我们不是
[44:40] We know we ain’t gonna win! What do I got to respect? 我们觉得自己不会有作为 我拿什么赢得队友尊敬
[44:52] My old man drove a truck for the better half of his life. 我老爹开卡车营生以期能安渡余年
[44:56] Now, there ain’t nothing wrong with that… other than the fact he hated it. 这没什么不好 不过他讨厌这种生活
[45:00] That’s the only way he knew how to put food on the table 但这是他唯一懂得的谋生之道
[45:03] and give his kids a chance to do something they loved. 以此供给他的孩子做 自己想做的事的机会
[45:07] I love this game. I love this game. 我热爱这项运动
[45:12] I never was the greatest player. 我没当过伟大球员
[45:14] But I busted my butt, and I outworked better players. 但我努力练习 比天才球员更勤奋
[45:19] I ain’t the smartest coach, but I bust my butt and I outwork smarter coaches. 我也不是伟大教练 但我比天才教练更勤奋
[45:23] And when I see the talent you got and I see you wasting it, ticks me off. 当我看到你有天分却浪费 这让我痛心
[45:29] Now, if you couldn’t get in the gym, if you didn’t have the opportunity, 如果你那天不在球馆 你没机会打球
[45:35] there’d be nothing for us to talk about, 那我们连认识的可能都没有
[45:37] but, son, I’ve been there. Times are different. You’re in the gym. 但我去了那里 一切都不同了 你现在有机会施展才华
[45:41] And if you’re in the gym, you step out on that floor, you better respect my father, me, 如果你到球馆 有机会上场时 你最好尊重我和我父亲
[45:46] and you better respect yourself and play some basketball. 也尊重你自己 打出像样的篮球
[45:53] Midway through the first half. Iowa playing well. 上半场过半 爱荷华控制着场上局势
[45:55] Of course. That’s to be expected. They’re undefeated. Number four in the country. 显然这是意料之中的 他们是全国第四 迄今未尝败绩
[46:03] Iowa. Always a contender in the Big Ten. And there’s a bucket for the Hawkeyes. 爱荷华一直是Big Ten盟校中的强队. 鹰眼队又得2分
[46:08] Coach Haskins is not happy. It’s an eight-point game right now. 哈斯金斯教练很不爽 现在差8分了
[46:13] Hey! Tighten up out there! 那边要看紧
[46:18] Stay on him! Stay on him! 盯住他 盯住他
[46:20] Shed, box out! Shed! 谢德 卡住位置
[46:24] -Count the bucket. -Shed, would you box out? -2分算进还要加罚 -谢德 你怎么不卡位
[46:30] That’s it! We got ’em now. 对了 我们占据主动了
[46:33] Texas Western struggling to score against this tough Hawkeyes’ defense. 德州西部大学在鹰眼队的紧逼下 努力寻找机会
[46:37] And there’s a great block just before the half. 半场哨响前的漂亮盖帽
[46:40] I’ve seen a lot of rough halves in basketball. But the Miners are struggling. 我经历过很多糟糕的半场 但矿工队这次真的凶多吉少
[46:45] They’ll go to the locker room down by 16 points. 他们带着16分的包袱进入了更衣室
[46:50] Say it, Hill. Come on, Hill, say it. 有话就说出来 希尔 快说吧
[46:54] We can’t play like this! They’re better than us at your game. 我们不能这么打 用你的方式打不过他们
[46:58] You need to let us loose! 应该让我们自由发挥
[47:01] Just stick to the plan, Bobby Joe. 按原计划执行 鲍比·乔
[47:04] You want fundamental basketball, right? 你想要基础篮球 对吗
[47:10] Iowa is just flat outplaying Texas Western. It’s been a difficult game so far. 爱荷华轻松压制着德州西部 到目前为止对手都无法翻身
[47:15] Ain’t our night, Coach. 今晚很背运啊 教练
[47:18] Hey, Hill. Time-out. Time, time, time! 暂停 暂停
[47:21] Time-out, white. 白色 暂停
[47:25] Coach… 教练
[47:29] if you let us play our game. 如果让我们按自己的风格打球的话
[47:37] All right, Hill, you play your game. And you play my game. 好吧 希尔 你们按自己的风格打 然后再按我的风格打
[47:43] -You ready to play? -Yeah, let’s do it. -你准备好了吗 -是的 让我们上吧
[47:54] And the Miners have a couple of baskets back to back. 矿工队连得4分
[47:58] Still. Though. A huge deficit. 但差距依然很大
[48:03] Orsten Artis with a steal. Bounce pass to Bobby Joe Hill. He drives it in for two! 奥斯滕·阿蒂斯抢断 地板传球给 鲍比·乔·希尔 得2分
[48:08] Well. The Miners have really turned it up a notch defensively. 矿工队用防守打开一条缺口
[48:16] Now it looks like Iowa is the team that’s struggling. 现在轮到爱荷华陷入苦战
[48:19] This full-court pressure by the Miners has the Hawkeyes rattled. 矿工队的全场紧逼把 鹰眼队弄得手忙脚乱
[48:23] Go to the basket! Go! 往篮下走
[48:43] The comeback is on. 59-48. Iowa still with the lead. 时间在流逝 59-48 爱荷华仍旧领先
[48:47] Come on, son. 过来 孩子
[48:49] Bring us home. 带我们回家
[48:53] -Good news -Oh. Lord -好消息 -主啊
[48:55] -Good news -Oh. Lord -好消息 -主啊
[48:57] Defense! Defense! 防守 防守
[48:58] -All about it -Good news -关于这 -好消息
[49:00] All about learning. All about learning 关于学习
[49:04] I take it to the Savior. Take it to the Savior 我带给救世主
[49:07] A II a bout loLve 关于爱
[49:10] There it is. 这就对了
[49:12] I take it to the Savior. Take it to the Savior 我带给救世主
[49:16] Down 16 at the half. Texas Western has clawed their way back into this game! 半场落后16分的情况下 德州西部大学又夺回了比赛主动
[49:24] Miners trail by one with 15 seconds left in the game. They have a shot to win this. 还剩15秒 矿工队还落后一分 他们还有一次进攻机会
[49:30] Hill! Hill! Nine, nine! 希尔 9秒
[49:33] Spread their D! Their D! 扯开他们的防线
[49:36] Hill goes down the middle. Looks right. Nothing there. 希尔运球到中间 往右看 没机会
[49:38] Looks left. He’s gonna try it himself! 往左看 他大概要自己突
[49:41] He is swarmed by Hawkeyes. Splits the defense. Puts it up! 他遭到鹰眼队包夹 撕开防守 投篮
[49:44] And it’s good! Miners win! 进了 矿工队赢了
[49:46] Miners win! I’m seeing it with my own eyes and I still don’t believe it! 矿工队赢了 我不敢相信自己的眼睛
[49:50] The Miners take down perennial powerhouse Iowa. 矿工队战胜了老牌强队爱荷华
[49:54] Number four in the nation and the first top-ranked team we have faced all year! 全国第四名 一直以来公认的一流队伍
[49:58] These Miners are for real! 这帮矿工不是盖的
[50:04] You were playing tonight, not acting like a chump. 你今晚打得不像过去那么木讷嘛
[50:07] I’m never a chump. I was always a player. 我从来就这样打的
[50:09] My man. 好兄弟
[50:11] Douse the fire and call in the dogs! 大冷门
[50:14] Whoever heard of Texas Western? Well, the Hawkeyes have. 谁听说过德州西部大学 现在鹰眼队听说过了
[50:36] -Y’all going to church? -Shh! -你们去教堂啊 -嘘
[50:39] Shut up. 闭嘴
[50:41] * “Going to a Go-go” by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles * 歌曲名
[50:47] Why we got these honkies with us? 我们带着白鬼干吗
[50:48] Yeah, what are you honkies doing here? 就是 你们这2个白鬼跟来干吗
[50:51] Hey, man. We got more in the car behind us too. 我们身后更多呢
[50:54] -What are you doin’ up front? -Calm down. -你们在前面干吗 -冷静
[50:56] Hey! Don’t… 别
[51:00] * “Shotgun” by Jr. Walker and the All-Stars * 歌曲名
[51:07] Big Daddy’s home, baby. 大老爹回家了
[51:37] Baudoin! Man, you something else! 鲍顿 你真与众不同
[51:39] I didn’t think a white boy would eat chitlins! Pig intestines. 我以为白人不吃大肠呢 猪大肠啊
[51:48] * “Get Ready” by The Temptations * 歌曲名
[51:51] -What’s your friend’s name? -Uh… -你朋友叫什么 -嗯
[51:54] -That’s Big Daddy. -Hm. -大老爹 -嗯
[51:59] I’m-I’m Little Daddy. 我是小老爹啊
[52:02] Whenever I’m asked who makes my dreams real 当我被问到谁让我梦想成真时
[52:05] I say that you do You’re out of sight 我说是你 你已不在
[52:13] So I was wondering…Do you guys wanna be called colored or black? 我很好奇 你们希望我们 叫你们黑人还是有色人
[52:19] -Do we look like a load of laundry to you? -Jerry, look. -我们是一堆待洗的衣物吗 -杰瑞 听着
[52:23] Jerry, we black. OK? 杰瑞 我们是黑人
[52:25] -Black? -Yes. We black. -黑人 -是的 我们是黑人
[52:28] -I thought you were called the other one. -No, man. Black is bad, man. Bad. -我一直以为你们喜欢另一种称呼 -不 黑人是贬义的
[52:34] That’s what I mean, black is bad. 对啊 黑人是贬义的
[52:36] -Can I preach to him? -Preach on. -我可以开导他吗 -开导吧
[52:38] -No, Mayberry Jerry. “Bad” means good. -OK, now. -梅贝里·杰瑞 “贬义”是褒义的 -现在没问题了吧
[52:42] -No, no, no. “Bad” means bad. I know that. -No, no. Listen. -胡说 “贬义”就是贬义的 我不傻 -听好
[52:46] With Ellie Mae, Uncle Jed and Granny out on the farm, “bad” might be bad. 你们农场上的规矩 “贬义”也许是贬义的
[52:50] -Well… -But with us, “bad” is good. You dig? -行了 -但对我们来说 “贬义”是褒义的 懂了吗
[52:54] -Say it, rev. -Come on. -还有什么疑问 -说吧
[52:56] -OK, “bad” is good. -Talk to me, baby! You’re with me now. -“贬义”是褒义 -说吧 你现在可以和我沟通了
[53:00] OK. 好的
[53:02] So then what does “good” mean? 那”褒义”是什么意思
[53:05] * “Ain’t That Peculiar” by Marvin Gaye * 歌曲名
[53:08] Lke a chLld that rs lost Lts home 像小孩子没了家
[53:11] Maybe. Baby. You think these tears I cry are tears of joy 也许你认为我的眼泪是快乐的泪水
[53:16] A child can cry so much until you do everything they say 小孩会哭到你满足他的要求为止
[53:22] But unlike a child my tears don’t help me to get my way 跟孩子不同 我的眼泪帮不了我
[53:31] But how can love last through tears? 但有泪怎会有爱
[53:35] * “Down in the Boondocks” by Billy Joe Royal * 歌曲名
[53:38] People put me down ’cause that’s the side of town I was born in 人们扔下我 因为那是我出生的地方
[53:42] -Is that Billy Joe Royal? -Yeah. -那是比利·乔·罗伊? -是的
[53:45] His white ass wouldn’t know the poor side of town if I dropped him off in it. 我要是把这小白脸扔到我出生 的穷地方 他就不知所措了
[53:50] -What you got? -Wait, wait. Check this out. -你听什么歌 -等一下 瞧瞧这个
[53:52] Y’all know this song? 你们知道这首歌吗
[53:53] * “Ballad of the Green Berets” * 歌曲名
[53:55] Aw, man! Turn that down! 关掉
[54:00] * “I’m a Roadrunner” * 歌曲名
[54:01] Now we’re gettin’ our groove on, baby. 这才是我们的音乐
[54:06] You cats need to get with this. 你们需要这个
[54:09] * “Dancing in the Streets” by Martha and the Vandellas * 歌曲名
[54:14] T hey rre dancLng Ln O hLcago 他们在芝加哥跳舞
[54:17] -New Orleans! -New Orleans! -新奥尔良 -新奥尔良
[54:22] Ln LNe w York OLty 在芝加哥
[54:26] MusLc, s weet musLc 音乐 悦耳的音乐
[54:30] There’ll be music everywhere 到处都有音乐
[54:34] There’ll be swinging and swaying and records playing 他们随着音乐舞动
[54:38] Dancing in the street 在街上跳舞
[54:41] W ay do wn Ln A, eLvery day 每天都在洛杉矶的街上舞蹈
[54:45] For 12 years, I’ve been a good friend to this school. 12年来 我对贵校偏爱有加
[54:49] I support basketball, football, put up the money for the stadium. 我支持篮球足球运动 花钱修建体育场馆
[54:54] Always had Texas Western in my heart. 总是惦记着德州西部大学
[54:57] We could never have done any of it without you. 没你我们什么都搞不起来
[55:00] But I got a little problem with Haskins and all the colored boys he’s playing. 我对哈斯金斯教练 用黑人球员感到不解
[55:04] Now, he doesn’t need ’em to win, does he? 他现在还需要他们帮助球队获胜吗
[55:08] Well, we’re undefeated. 至少我们目前未尝一败
[55:16] -It’s blazin’ out there. -I’m starving. -外面雪好大 -我饿死了
[55:18] * “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” over radio * 歌曲名
[55:25] Hey, man. I gotta hit the john. Order me some huevos rancheros. 我去下厕所 帮我叫份墨西哥餐
[55:29] Man, will you save that for El Paso? I’m ordering us some pancakes. 你留到回埃尔·帕索吃不行吗 我要给大家叫烤薄饼
[55:33] Whatever you get, get me something with salsa on it, OK? 不管点什么 帮我加点萨沙(西班牙调味酱)
[55:35] -I already know what I’m gonna order. -Hey, y’all, pass the menus. -我知道我要点什么了 -把菜单递给我看看
[55:40] Hey. Great game last night. Never seen anybody play like that. 昨晚打得真好 从没见过那么精彩的比赛
[55:45] Oh, good morning. 早上好
[55:47] I need eggs. I need some sausage. Sausage. 我要鸡蛋 腊肠
[55:53] -It must be a New York thing. -That’s cool. -这一定是纽约传过来的 -酷
[55:57] Are you guys ordering pancakes? 你们叫烤薄饼了吗
[55:59] Don’t get your black stink on me, boy. 别把你的黑臭味沾到我身上
[56:03] Deck the halls with boughs of holly 用树枝装饰大厅
[56:08] -Hold on! -Give it a good scrub, huh? -抓好 -洗洗干净
[56:11] Have a merry Christmas, though. And have a good day. All right? 圣诞快乐 祝你愉快
[56:22] Hey, man, you see them eggs up there? Man, them a little plastic. 伙计 你看到那蛋蛋了吗 有点软
[56:26] -I don’t know, man. -Man, you can’t see it. -我不知道 -看得清楚才怪呢
[56:38] Shed! 谢德
[56:40] Shed, what happened? Something’s wrong. 谢德 怎么回事 有状况
[56:44] What happened, son? Shed, what happened? 怎么回事 谢德
[56:49] -Help me out here. -What’s going on? You all right? -帮我一下 -怎么回事 你没事吧
[56:52] -Help him. -Who did this? -扶他一把 -谁干的
[57:04] Anybody see ’em? 有人看见他们吗
[57:06] Son, get on this bus. Let’s go. Look at me. Look at me. Get on the bus. 上车 孩子 看着我 上车
[57:11] -Baudoin. -Who did this? -鲍顿 -谁干的
[57:13] -We ain’t going nowhere! -Get on the bus! Everyone get on there! -我们哪里也不去 -上车 大家上车
[57:16] -That everyone? -Move. -到齐了吗 -上车
[57:22] -I could kill a honky tonight. -Ain’t nobody killing nobody. -我今晚想杀白鬼 -谁也不会动谁
[57:26] I’m gonna start carrying a knife. 我要开始随身带刀了
[57:28] You show a blade, they gonna pull a shotgun. 你动刀 他们就会使枪
[57:30] What are we supposed to do? Just take it? 那我们该怎么办 坐以待毙?
[57:33] Look, we can’t all live the Dr. King rule. What you want us to do? 我们无法永远遵循着金博士的规矩 你想我们怎么做?
[57:36] -Get slapped, turn the other cheek? -Hell, no. I’m saying we think. -左脸挨打 右脸迎上吗? -当然不是 我建议我们想想办法
[57:40] When we go to the South, we gotta go in twos. 我们在南方有2个客场
[57:44] We’re always on the lookout for each other. Don’t turn your back on them crackers. 我们必须保护好每个弟兄 别让白杂碎有可趁之机
[57:51] Shed, you ain’t gotta be embarrassed. 谢德 你不必感到羞耻
[57:53] Could have happened to any one of us. 这种事有可能发生在我们每个人身上
[57:56] I tell you right now, they won’t catch us alone no more. I promise you that. 我告诉你 他们不会再逮到我们落单 我向你保证
[58:01] They come after one of us, they gonna have to fight all of us. 他们找上我们中任何一个 就得面对我们所有人
[58:19] Mary? 玛丽?
[58:20] You’re really late, Don. Don’t come home late without calling. 你回来太晚了 唐 别不通知就晚回家
[58:26] You know, things happen to people… 别人心里会有想法的
[58:28] -Lemme get your plate and I’ll heat it up. -Honey, what is it? -我去给你热饭 -亲爱的 那是什么
[58:31] -Lemme get it. It’ll only take a minute. -Mary, just talk to me. What is it? -我来处理 小事一桩 -玛丽 和我说说 是什么
[58:36] Hey, what is this? 这是什么
[58:38] Honey, what is this? 亲爱的 这是什么
[58:51] -This the first? -No, I… -这是第一次吗 -不是
[58:55] I throw them away as soon as I get them. 我一般一收到就扔了
[58:57] -Why didn’t you say something to me? -I don’t know. I just… -为什么不和我说 -不知道 我只是…
[59:05] My family’s most important. 家庭对我永远是第一位的
[59:07] How can I protect you if I don’t know what’s going on? 如果我被蒙在鼓里 我怎么保护你们
[59:12] Don. 唐
[59:14] Basketball’s been our whole life. But it’s just a game. 篮球已经成为我们生活的全部 但这只是项体育运动
[59:20] I don’t know if it’s worth this. 我不知道这一切付出是否值得
[59:28] No, neither do I. 我也不知道
[59:33] This is more than just a game now. 现在这已经远不只是项体育运动了
[59:36] And I sure as hell can’t quit on it. 我想我无法抽身而出了
[1:00:10] Nothing ever bothered me before. 以前我一直无忧无虑
[1:00:13] It’s like things, they rolled right off my back. 我可以把所有烦恼抛诸身后
[1:00:17] I just didn’t care. 因为我不在乎
[1:00:22] Now I care. That scares the heck outta me. 现在我在乎 我心有余悸
[1:00:25] I don’t wanna want something I can lose. 我不想得到我会失去的东西
[1:00:30] Baby. 宝贝
[1:00:32] There’s nothing you can’t lose. 是否失去是没有绝对的
[1:00:35] But no one can ever take your desire away from you. No one. 但没人可以夺走你的愿望 没人
[1:00:41] Ever. 永远不会
[1:00:44] You know, Scoops, man, sometimes I don’t even feel like going back out there again. 铲子 有时候 我感觉再也没机会打球了
[1:00:49] Look. You can’t let them take basketball away from you, man. 你不能让他们影响到你打球
[1:00:53] You can’t let them win. 这样等于对他们认输
[1:00:55] I just don’t know how much more of this I can handle, man. I ain’t like you, all brave. 我不知道我还能坚持多久 我没你那么勇敢
[1:01:00] Sweet Pea, as long as I known you, you been stronger than you think. 豌豆仔 打从我认识你开始 你就已经比你想的要坚强了
[1:01:10] Hey, you OK, Scoops? 你没事吧 铲子
[1:01:12] Yeah, I’m fine, man. 伙计 没事 我还好
[1:01:16] Hey, man. Hey, tell me what’s goin’ on, man. You OK? 你怎么了 告诉我你怎么了 嘿 你还好吧?
[1:01:20] Be ready, please. Thank you. 好的下课 谢谢大家
[1:01:35] Scoops, you got a minute? 铲子 能和你谈谈吗
[1:01:37] Says you got something called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. 那么说你得了肥厚性心肌病
[1:01:42] My heart’s too big. 我的心脏有点肥大
[1:01:45] Ain’t that something? 还不算什么
[1:01:48] How long you known, Scoops? 你知道这病多久了?
[1:01:51] Well, I… 嗯 我…
[1:01:54] I started fainting when I was in high school, Coach. 教练 当我上高中的时候开始出现昏厥
[1:01:58] So my mom being who she is, she took me to the doctor. 我妈妈原来也有过这种现象 于是她便让医生给我看看
[1:02:01] They ran a few tests. That’s how I found out. 他们做了几个测试后就得出了这个结论
[1:02:02] But it doesn’t matter. 不过还好不太碍事
[1:02:04] You’re a fool. You’re a dang fool. You could have died out there. 你这个白痴 你真是个他妈的笨蛋 你会死在球场上的
[1:02:07] Coach, I’ll die if I don’t play. 教练 不让打球 我才会死的
[1:02:11] Look, Coach. My whole life I only loved playing basketball. 教练 听我说篮球可是我这辈子的最爱
[1:02:15] That’s it. But you see, I could never play in high school, 离不开它 我上高中的时候没正儿八经打过篮球
[1:02:18] because I had to work to support my mom and my sisters. 因为我需要打工赚钱 来分担妈妈和姐姐的负担
[1:02:25] But I never stopped playing in the street. Never. ‘Cause to not play, Coach, man… 但我总是在街区的球场打球 从不间断 离不开它 教练…
[1:02:31] Man. That was like letting something just crawl up and die in me. 老兄 这就好象新生的婴儿 葬送在我手中一样
[1:02:35] Far as this heart thing goes, I can still play. 只要心脏稍微有点好转 我就可以打球了
[1:02:38] My heart’s good. This heart thing ain’t nothing. I lived with it this long. 我的心脏很好没必要担心 我已经这样好长时间了
[1:02:42] -That’s why you gotta play me. -I can’t do it. -你就让我打球吧 -这可不行
[1:02:44] -The doctor said I could. -I can’t. -医生们都同意了 -我说不行
[1:02:46] He said I could play a few minutes here and there. Why you won’t let me? 医生说我可以在场上打几分钟的 你为什么不同意?
[1:02:50] I know what the doctor said, Willie. 没错医生是那样说的 威利
[1:02:52] But I can’t take a chance with your life. I can’t do that. 但是我不能拿你的生命开玩笑 我不能那样做
[1:02:57] Now, you’re still on the team. 球队仍然留有你的位置
[1:03:00] We’re gonna need you, Cager. 凯奇 我们离不开你
[1:03:03] We’re gonna need your courage. 球队需要你的鼓励
[1:03:09] We’re gonna need that big heart of yours, all right? 我们还需要你的”赤子之心” 对吗?
[1:03:15] * -People. Get ready -There’s a train a-comin’ * -大家做好了准备 -火车要来了
[1:03:21] * You don’t need no baggage * 不需要带行李
[1:03:24] * You just get on board * 上车就行了
[1:03:29] * All you need is faith * 你只要怀有信仰
[1:03:30] * To hear the Lesels hummin * 静听火车轰鸣
[1:03:34] * Don’t need no ticket * 不需要车票
[1:03:37] * You just thank the Lord * 只要感谢上天
[1:03:49] * So. People. Get ready * 大家准备好
[1:03:51] * For the train to Jordan * 登上去约旦河的列车
[1:03:56] * Picking up passengers * 带上
[1:03:58] * Coast to coast * 全国的乘客
[1:04:01] -You got basketball on your mind, Hill? -Yeah, Coach. Nothing but. -你心有杂念吗 希尔? -放心吧教练
[1:04:08] Coach Haskins. Matt Pavelar, Dallas Morning News. 哈斯金斯教练 我是达拉斯早间新闻的马特·佩福勒
[1:04:12] You’re playing a lot of coloreds. 你现在的球队以黑人为主
[1:04:14] Are you concerned as to whether the Negro player can handle the pressure 你是否想过黑人球员能否 在全国这样范围的赛事中
[1:04:18] at the national level? 处理好舆论压力?
[1:04:21] My team plays defense, rebounds. 我的球队只关心防守 篮板球
[1:04:23] What statement are you making? 你能解释下为何吸纳那么多黑人球员吗
[1:04:26] I’m a coach. I don’t make statements. 我是一个教练 不作任何说明
[1:04:28] -Kentucky’s here. -Thank you, Coach. -肯塔基大学来了 -教练,谢谢你
[1:04:32] Coach Rupp. Coach Rupp. 拉普教练
[1:04:34] Coach Rupp. Coach Rupp! 拉普教练
[1:04:37] Coach Rupp, great game. Take us to the last 20 seconds. What’d you tell the boys? 比赛精彩至极 最后20秒你跟球员传授了什么
[1:04:42] I knew it was 20 seconds. I gave them a good play. 时间还剩20秒 我制定了一个战术
[1:04:45] Something in our playbook we used for years. 战术手册上的内容我们长年演练
[1:04:47] The boys performed it to perfection. 小伙子们已运用得炉火纯青
[1:04:50] I’m gonna introduce myself. 我要去自我介绍一下
[1:04:52] and I know you’re gonna let me go. 对不起我要走了 让我走吧
[1:04:54] -Figures. -Thank you, Coach. -好大牌 -教练谢谢你
[1:04:57] -Coach. -No more interviews. Thank you. -教练 -拜托 不接受采访了
[1:04:59] Don Haskins. I’m the coach over at Texas Western. 我是德州西部大学教练唐·哈斯金斯
[1:05:04] Just wanted to introduce myself. 碰巧今天结识阁下
[1:05:06] Congratulate you on another great year and… 祝贺你又是战功显赫的一年
[1:05:10] -These your boys? -Yes, sir. -那边是你的球员? -是的 教练
[1:05:13] Yes, sir, my players. 没错 我的球员
[1:05:17] Well, you had a fine season. See you down the road. 你这个赛季干得不错 咱们球场上见
[1:05:30] -Losers! -We don’t want your kind! -败类 -我们不想看到你们
[1:05:34] Ignore all this trash! Just get out on the court. 别管这些垃圾 直接到球场上去
[1:05:37] Don’t you come in here! 你们敢进来
[1:05:39] Look at all these stupid kids! 瞧这帮傻瓜
[1:05:44] Let go of me, boy! 放开我 小子
[1:05:46] Don’t listen to ’em. Come on, focus. 别理他们 专心比赛
[1:05:49] -That’s easy for you say. -Don’t listen to ’em. -你说得倒轻巧 -别理他们
[1:05:54] In spite of a hostile crowd. The Miners have played well tonight 面对敌视的观众 矿工队今晚发挥出色
[1:05:57] as they look to close out East Texas. 他们大概想尽快把 东德州立大学踢出局
[1:05:59] And there’s a block. And a fast break opportunity for the Lions. 盖帽 雄狮队获得快攻机会
[1:06:04] And Jason Stevens puts it up for two. 杰森·史蒂文森上篮得到2分
[1:06:06] Could have been in a Miners’ uniform if Coach had been able to recruit him. 他本来被矿工队教练相中未果
[1:06:11] I see Coach must be clearing the bench, huh? 教练让你上是为了擦凳子吧
[1:06:15] And Stevens. With the hot hand here in the second half. Being guarded by Baudoin. 下半场手风正顺的史蒂文森 现由鲍顿看防
[1:06:24] Coach sends his best. 教练派上的是最狠的
[1:06:26] This has been a hard-fought game on both sides. Miners lead by five. 对双方来说这是场异常艰苦的比赛 矿工队暂时领先5分
[1:06:32] Takes it in to Big Daddy. Who’s pushed to the floor! 大老爹摔倒趴在了场上
[1:06:35] -Are you kiddin’ me? -It is getting rough. -你没搞错吧! -比赛动作愈发粗野
[1:06:37] Let’s see who the foul’s on. They call it on Lattin! I can’t believe this! 看看是谁犯规了 判拉丁犯规 我真是不敢相信
[1:06:40] Lattin’s gotta watch his temper here. 拉丁要控制控制他的脾气了
[1:06:43] He’s already fouled out of ten games this year. 这个赛季中他已有10次被罚下场了
[1:06:46] Technical foul. 技术犯规
[1:06:48] Just sit down. You never let your anger get the better of you. 坐下来 记住一定要保持冷静
[1:06:52] -He stuck his knee out! -I know. -他用膝盖顶我 -我看见了
[1:06:53] -Lattin’s temper is gonna cost the Miners. -You gotta hold yourself together. -矿工队会为拉丁的脾气付出代价的 -你必须冷静冷静
[1:06:58] -He’s sticking his knee out! -You hold yourself together. -他伸出膝盖绊我 -你必须冷静冷静
[1:07:01] Keep that anger inside you and I’ll let you know when you can let it go, understand? 把怒火压在心里 该爆发的时候我会告诉你 懂吗
[1:07:07] At the beginning of the season. No one could have imagined 赛季之初没有人会想到
[1:07:10] that we would wind up where we are now: 矿工队会一路过关斩将
[1:07:13] Number four in the nation. 现在排名全国第4
[1:07:15] Close on the heels of powerhouses like Kentucky and Kansas. 位于强队肯塔基和堪萨斯之后
[1:07:19] Now. With two weeks to go before the NCAA tournament starts. NCAA锦标赛开始还有两个星期
[1:07:22] We’re not a secret anymore. 我们已是名副其实的强队
[1:07:32] Been this cold before. 天气真冷啊
[1:07:43] Man! 伙计们
[1:07:45] Ross, Coach, hurry! 罗斯 教练 快过来
[1:07:59] -Oh, man. -Moe, get us checked out. -我的天啊 -摩 马上结帐离开这里
[1:08:04] Listen, we’re gonna get on the bus and go to Seattle tonight, all right? 听着 大家到车上去 我们今晚坐车去西雅图 好吗?
[1:08:08] Get your stuff, pack up and let’s get on the bus. 整理好你们的物品 我们马上乘车离开
[1:08:17] Hey, man. 嘿,老兄
[1:08:19] You ever get scared? 你害怕过吗?
[1:08:26] When I was a kid in Houston… 我小的时候在休斯敦
[1:08:29] a white gang strung me on a fire escape till I peed my pants. 一个白人混混把我绑在防火梯上 直到我吓得尿了裤子
[1:08:37] I came back down and… 我下来后
[1:08:40] took nothing from nobody ever again. 我就再也没从穷人那里偷过东西
[1:08:44] Took it to every honky on the block… 并开始对街区里的白鬼以牙还牙
[1:08:49] till they left Big Daddy D alone. 直到他们不敢惹我大老爹
[1:08:56] But this is different. 但是这次不一样
[1:09:01] This is worse. 情况更糟
[1:09:08] This is the whole world. 全世界都在与你作对
[1:09:11] -Everything all right, Coach? -Oh, what’d I get these guys into, Ross? -教练 一切太平吗? -我让这些孩子陷入什么样的境地啊
[1:09:20] You did the right thing. 你做的一点没错
[1:09:23] You think about what these boys had to overcome just to get here. 想想看他们克服了什么样的困境 取得今天的成绩
[1:09:27] You think about how they’ve been degraded and humiliated, 想想看他们承受了什么样的侮辱
[1:09:34] just ’cause they black, by all these “civilized” folks. 就因为他们在那些 “文明人”眼中皮肤是黑色的
[1:09:39] Shame on us. 耻辱的是我们啊
[1:09:44] WTSM. 1380 broadcasting live from Seattle. Washington. 华盛顿州 西雅图市WTSM 调频1380 现场广播
[1:09:48] Hi, Miners fans. Thanks for joining us at a packed house in the Pacific Northwest. 嗨 矿工队的球迷们 谢谢大家莅临太平洋西北区一小球场
[1:09:53] The question: Will the Miners. In the last regular season game here in Seattle. 我们的问题是 矿工队会在这最后一场常规赛上
[1:09:58] Take the number-one spot in the NC 2A polls? 夺取NCAA头名的交椅吗
[1:10:02] Adolph Rupp’s fabled Wildcats dropped a nail-biter to Tennessee last night. 昨天晚上阿道夫·拉普率领 的野猫队痛揍了田纳西
[1:10:07] And that will allow the Miners. If they win here tonight. 如果矿工队今晚能够赢得这场比赛
[1:10:11] To take the number-one spot in the nation. 就能跃居榜首
[1:10:15] Hey, Lattin, you didn’t jump high enough to get toilet paper under your shoe. 拉丁 要想拿到鞋子下的卫生纸 你还要跳的更高
[1:10:21] The Chieftains go down for an easy lay-up. 酋长队很轻松的上篮拿到2分
[1:10:23] Miners making it a little too easy for the Chieftains at this point. 矿工队这么轻易 就让酋长队拿到这2分
[1:10:27] Armstrong down low. 阿姆斯特朗低位要球
[1:10:29] Armstrong’s wide open. Flournoy looks down there. Will not pass the ball. 阿姆斯特朗无人看防 佛罗诺看了一眼 没有传球
[1:10:35] He wants to go it alone. Launches a 20-footer. It’s off the mark. 他想单打独斗 中距离跳投 偏离篮框
[1:10:38] Come on, man, I was wide open. 拜托 我无人防守啊
[1:10:47] Hill, we’re in orange tonight. 希尔 打客场不容托大啊
[1:10:49] -Come on, Shed, meet the pass. -Don’t worry about me. -谢德 接球当心啊 -别操心我
[1:10:59] The Miners are just playing flat. 矿工队好象脚底灌铅跳不起来
[1:11:01] Your guy just got by you, Hill. 希尔你是怎么防守的
[1:11:03] There’s no chemistry. No energy. It’s every man for themselves out there. 没有配合 没有能量 每个人都各自为战
[1:11:07] They’re not playing like a team. That jump was no good. 他们没打出团队精神 这个跳投也没进
[1:11:16] -Coach, you’re in my chair. -I like the view better down here. -教练 你坐了我的位子了 -这个位置看球更舒服
[1:11:22] Eight minutes to play. And I hate to say this. 比赛还剩8分钟 不得不说
[1:11:24] But it looks like our Miners have given up. 矿工队看来已经缴械投降了
[1:11:40] They’ve got only themselves to blame. 他们只能怪自己不争气
[1:11:42] They didn’t play together or find the open man. 球队形如一盘散沙 也找不到空档的球员
[1:11:44] And the Miners’ perfect season is slipping away. 矿工队的全胜赛季就这样溜走了
[1:12:23] You stunk out there tonight! 你们今晚打的是什么球
[1:12:25] Squeaky could have played better D than you did. 斯奎克的防守都可以比你们做得好
[1:12:29] And, Shed, are you kiddin’ me? 谢德 你不是在梦游吧
[1:12:32] That was the same ol’ weak, scared Shed out there. 原来的谢德又回来了
[1:12:36] Maybe you thought what used to be an undefeated record meant something. 大概你们以为过去的不败战绩 很了不起
[1:12:41] That we could just waltz our way in the tournament. 凭这个就能继续笑傲锦标赛
[1:12:44] -Maybe these crackers is getting to us. -Why you looking at me, Bobby Joe? -也许白杂碎已经影响到我们 -你看我干吗 鲍比·乔
[1:12:48] You a cracker, ain’t you? 你难道不是白杂碎吗?
[1:12:51] Coach, the more we win, the harder it is for us out there. 教练 我们赢得越多 我们就越成为众矢之的
[1:12:54] What do you suggest we do, Shed? Lose? 那你能给我们什么好建议 谢德 输球?
[1:12:58] Give them what they want? 让他们得偿所愿
[1:13:00] You think basketball is everything, Coach. And that’s easy for you to say. 教练你可以说篮球就是一切 你这么说很轻松
[1:13:04] But you don’t have rednecks in your face all the time. 因为南方佬不会整天盯着你
[1:13:07] None of you white boys get it 你们白人无法理解我们的心情
[1:13:09] because you don’t have people breaking into your room 因为没人会破你们的门 入你们的室
[1:13:12] or shoving your head in toilets. 把你们的头按到马桶里
[1:13:14] It’s not us. 我们不是那样的
[1:13:15] White is white, Green Acres, and that means you too. 白色就是白色 农场仔 你也是一样
[1:13:18] Yeah, I’m white. And you’ve never been able to see past that! We’re not like them! 没错 我是白小子 你就是揪住这点不放 我们不像他们
[1:13:22] Think we haven’t had heat come down on us? 我们难道就没压力吗
[1:13:25] You’re the ones out there skating by, while we’re out there sweating blood. 我们流血的时候 你们却是在闲庭信步
[1:13:29] You think it’s easy being on this team? 你以为做这支球队的一份子很轻松?
[1:13:32] Taking a backseat to you every day? 和你们朝夕相处没压力?
[1:13:35] We came here to play basketball, just like you guys! 我们和你们一样都是来这里打球的
[1:13:38] Now it’s like we don’t even count. We’re the minority! 数数周围几个白人 我们才是异类
[1:13:42] I don’t wanna hear that from you. I have been the minority every day of my life. 你没资格这么说 我生下来就是异类了
[1:13:46] And you’re crying because you spent the last few months in our shadows? 就因为过去数月承受了我们 身上的压力 你就无法忍受了
[1:13:56] Welcome to the back of the bus, white boy. 欢迎加入我们的行列 白小子
[1:13:59] I wish y’all would just sit back here and listen to yourselves. 我希望你们都坐下 好好想想自己在说什么
[1:14:04] It’s worse than losing the game. You’ve all forgotten what you’re doing here. 这比输球还要糟糕 你们都忘记干什么来了
[1:14:13] What do you wanna do? You wanna quit? 怎么办? 你们想放弃?
[1:14:17] -They’re trying to take our dignity from us. -Your dignity’s inside you. -他们试图夺走我们的尊严 -你们的尊严在你的心里
[1:14:22] Nobody can take something away from you you don’t give them. 你们不认输 谁也夺不走
[1:14:31] Hold your heads up. 把头都抬起来
[1:14:34] Hold your heads up. 把头都抬起来
[1:14:37] You wanna shake off that hate? 想消灭那些仇怨吗
[1:14:43] It’s your choice, Harry Flournoy. It’s your choice, Jerry Armstrong. 哈里·佛罗诺 这取决于你 杰瑞·阿姆斯特朗 这取决于你
[1:14:48] Togo. 托格
[1:14:50] Cager, Hill, it’s your choice. 凯奇 希尔 你们自己看着办吧
[1:14:52] Shut them up. 让他们闭嘴
[1:14:55] Win. 通过赢球
[1:14:58] The NCAA Tournament gets off to a rip-roaring start NCAA锦标赛热闹地打响
[1:15:00] as the powerhouse Kansas Jayhawks take on the upstart Texas Western Miners. 劲旅堪萨斯大学松鹰队对阵 黑马德州西部大学矿工队
[1:15:05] Thank you for keeping us together. 感谢您使我们聚集在一起
[1:15:08] Lord, we ask that you see us through, no matter what the obstacles. 主啊 不论前方荆棘密布 高山险阻
[1:15:12] No matter how high the mountains. 我们请求您指引我们前进
[1:15:16] -Amen. -Amen. 阿门! 阿门!
[1:15:19] Let’s go, guys. Let’s get this game. 伙计们 上吧 拿下这场比赛
[1:15:21] While the Texas Western club has turned heads across the country with this roster, 虽说用现在这个阵容在全国所向披靡
[1:15:26] it’s safe to say that Haskins’ experiment should end tonight. 但唐·哈斯金斯的征途 恐怕要在今晚终结
[1:15:39] -Coach? -You must be Mrs. Cager. -教练? -你一定是凯奇夫人
[1:15:43] -Thanks for seeing me before the game. -I know you come a long way, so… -谢谢你在比赛之前能来见我 -你一定远道而来
[1:15:48] You have too. You know, you’re all he talks about. 你也不容易 你总是他谈论的焦点
[1:15:52] “Coach said this” and “Coach said that.” 教练这样说 教练那样说
[1:15:55] So I said, “Let me meet this man.” 于是我就说 让我去见见你们的教练
[1:15:58] Well, Mrs. Cager, your son’s all a coach could ever ask for. 夫人 你儿子是所有教练 梦寐以求的球员
[1:16:02] He’s hard working, he’s unselfish. 他打球无私 任劳任怨
[1:16:05] Tell you the truth, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Willie. 老实说 如果没有威利 我们也不会走到今天
[1:16:11] Mr. Haskins, I came to ask you to let him play. 我来见你的目的是请您允许让他上场
[1:16:18] Mrs. Cager, the thing is, his condition is just… 凯奇夫人关键是 他的身体状况
[1:16:22] I know about it better than anyone. 我比任何人都清楚他的健康
[1:16:27] This is his time. 现在是他的时刻
[1:16:30] These are the last games he’ll ever play. 这也是他最后的打球机会了
[1:16:34] I don’t care if it’s just five minutes or five seconds. 他上场是5分钟还是5秒钟我都不在乎
[1:16:38] Just… let him play. 只要能让他上场打球
[1:16:47] Led by all-American JoJo White. 由全美明星球员乔乔·怀特领衔的松鹰队
[1:16:49] The number-six Jayhawks are. With Duke. 作为全国第六名球队 和杜克一起
[1:16:51] The favorites to challenge Rupp and Kentucky for basketball’s holy grail. 是和拉普与他的肯塔基大学队 争夺冠军奖杯的大热门
[1:16:55] That’s the all-American. 那就是全美明星球员
[1:16:58] All press clippings. 媒体的宠儿
[1:17:00] -Think so? -He’s all talk too. -是吗 -大家总是提起他
[1:17:17] Bobby Joe Hill will set up the Texas Miner offense in the front court. 鲍比·乔·希尔组织矿工队进攻
[1:17:23] Stolen! JoJo White. 乔乔·怀特断球了
[1:17:25] Tremendous anticipation defensively by White. 一如既往怀特那出色的防守
[1:17:28] Easy pass and a dunk, and a four-nothing Jayhawk lead. 轻松的传球 扣篮 4-0领先
[1:17:31] You gotta protect the ball, Hill! 希尔 你必须把球护好
[1:17:34] Ball in to Wesley. 球传到了韦斯利手中
[1:17:37] He just overpowers Lattin. 他竟然力压拉丁得分
[1:17:39] Wesley trying to intimidate Lattin early on in the game. 韦斯利正在设法让拉丁早点离场
[1:17:42] Defense! Defense! 防守 防守
[1:17:46] White extends the Jayhawk lead to five. 怀特帮助松鹰队把比分扩大到5分
[1:17:49] But more importantly now Kansas has all the momentum. 但是重要的是堪萨斯队现在全面开花
[1:17:53] It looks like Haskins is going to go to his bench. 看样子哈斯金斯要起用板凳球员了
[1:17:56] He’s calling for Willie Cager. 他准备让威利·凯奇上场
[1:17:58] Cager missed half the season with heart problems. 因为心脏问题凯奇 今年已经错过了一半的比赛
[1:18:01] But the Miners sure could use a lift right now. 但是矿工队现在想要依靠他来提升士气
[1:18:08] Now Cager from the top of the key. 凯奇在罚球线弧顶投球
[1:18:11] It’s good! 球进了
[1:18:13] Hey, welcome home, son! That’s a good play, Cager! Way to be out there! 不错 欢迎回来 孩子 投得漂亮 就要这样投
[1:18:18] -That’s my son. -Plays good. -那是我儿子 -投得不错
[1:18:21] JoJo White into the front court. 22-footer. 乔乔·怀特 带球进入前场 22尺投球
[1:18:25] It’s good! 球进了
[1:18:27] Bobby Joe Hill looking to answer for the Miners. 鲍比·乔·希尔想为矿工队以牙还牙
[1:18:29] And he’ll score! 他得分了
[1:18:30] And these two point guards are really putting on a show. 这两名控卫的表演令我们大开眼界
[1:18:35] It’s JoJo’s turn. From the wing. He looks unstoppable! 又轮到乔乔表演了 右翼跳投 他看起来势不可挡
[1:18:38] And Coach Haskins calls time. 哈斯金斯教练请求暂停
[1:18:40] Y’all are paying so much attention to their jerseys that you’re playing tight. 你们太在意他们名气 导致你们打得缩手缩脚
[1:18:44] JoJo’s having a big night, so I’m making a change. 乔乔今晚状态太好了 我要改变战术
[1:18:47] Armstrong, you’re in for Worsley. 阿姆斯特朗你替下沃斯利
[1:18:49] Now, if you can stop him, bottom line is we’re gonna win this game. 如果你能防住他 胜利就是属于我们的
[1:18:53] -Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him. -Let’s go to work. -放心 交给我好了 -我们继续吧
[1:18:56] On three. 数三下
[1:18:58] -Let’s go, team. -One, two, three! -大家准备好 -1 2 3
[1:19:00] Miners! 矿工队
[1:19:11] That’s good D, son. 防得不错 孩子
[1:19:14] Lattin. Back door to Shed. And he’ll lay it in for two. 拉丁 将球击地传给谢德 他上篮得到2分
[1:19:29] Here in the second half. Armstrong has shut down JoJo White. 现在是下半场 阿姆斯特朗让乔乔·怀特哑火了
[1:19:33] We need a stop! We need a stop! 一定要把他防住 一定要把他防住
[1:19:39] Kansas scores. And they lead by two! 堪萨斯得分 他们现在领先2分
[1:19:42] -Seven seconds! Push the ball! -Seven seconds! -只有7秒了 快发球 -还有7秒了
[1:19:44] No time-outs for the Miners! 矿工队没有暂停了
[1:19:51] Long inbound to Lattin. 长传球给了拉丁
[1:19:54] Back out to Hill. To the basket! 回传给了希尔 吊向篮筐
[1:19:58] Cager! He got it! 凯奇 球扣进了
[1:20:01] What a play! 多令人激动的进球
[1:20:03] He wasn’t expected to play tonight. But he saved the season for the Miners! 他本来今晚没打算上场 但他现在挽救了矿工队
[1:20:07] Overtime! Hey, you got an overtime! Hey, get in here! We got an overtime! 加时赛 进入加时塞了 快点过来 我们还要准备加时赛
[1:20:12] And we’ll play overtime to settle this one! 两队会在加时赛中一决胜负的
[1:20:21] That’s the way to go! That’s it! 就要这样打 就这样打
[1:20:26] Just seconds remaining. 比赛时间还剩几秒
[1:20:30] Artis. Up to Lattin. 阿蒂斯 传球给拉丁
[1:20:32] It’s good! And the Miners win! The Miners win! 球进了 矿工队获胜 矿工队赢得比赛
[1:20:36] They’re calling it hanging on the rim! I can’t believe it! 裁判判罚进球无效 悬在篮筐上时间过长 真是不敢相信
[1:20:41] A foul called against David Lattin. 判大卫·拉丁技术犯规
[1:20:44] The basket will count and Kansas will shoot two free throws 进球有效 堪萨斯将要罚球2次
[1:20:47] to try to send the game to a second overtime. 如果全进就会进入第2个加时赛
[1:21:07] JoJo makes both. And we’re going to a second overtime. 乔乔2罚全中 将进入第2个加时赛
[1:21:11] All right, bring it in! 好了 都过来 都过来
[1:21:12] Oh. Is this a game for the record books! 这场比赛足以名垂青史
[1:21:15] We got a great mismatch, a little low. 这个错位防守很有利 我们是小个子
[1:21:17] So we’re gonna swing in the ball and let him take his man one on one. 我们把球给他 让他一对一
[1:21:21] You got it? All right, let’s do it. 明白了吗? 好的 照这去做
[1:21:26] OK, here we go. The winner moves on for the national championship. 好的 比赛又开始了 获胜方将进入冠军争夺
[1:21:31] Lattin. Cross-court pass to Artis. 拉丁长传给阿蒂斯
[1:21:33] He’ll drive the baseline and score! 他带球走底线 得分了
[1:21:36] The Jayhawk defender really bit on that fake. And the Miners lead by one. 松鹰队防守球员完全吃了这个假动作 矿工队领先1分
[1:21:40] Kansas needs a basket to win. Where they going? 堪萨斯只要投进就能赢得比赛 他们会怎么做呢?
[1:21:42] Everyone knows who will take this shot – 所有人都知道这个球会交给谁
[1:21:45] it’s their all-American JoJo White. 那肯定是明星球员乔乔·怀特
[1:21:51] Ball goes in to JoJo! 球传到了乔乔手中
[1:21:54] From the sideline! 在边线处投篮
[1:21:58] It’s good! Kansas wins! Kansas wins! 球进了 堪萨斯赢了 堪萨斯赢了
[1:22:05] Wait a minute. Ralph! It looks like he stepped on the line. 等一等 拉尔夫 好像他脚踩边线了
[1:22:09] I think the official’s going to wave the basket off. 裁判判罚此球无效
[1:22:12] It’s no good! And Texas Western’s improbable story continues 进球无效 德州西部大学神话还在继续
[1:22:17] with an 81-80 double overtime win over the Kansas Jayhawks. 2次加时赛以81 -80 赢了堪萨斯松鹰队
[1:22:29] Have you seen this? Have you read this already? 看过了吗?
[1:22:32] I read it. 我看过了
[1:22:33] It says, “The selfless support of Texas Western’s booster Wade Richardsons, 上面写道 德州西部大学 校董韦德·理查德森的无私奉献
[1:22:38] which has made this breakout team’s rise a true phenomenon in the sports world.” 使这支球队在体育界 成为不可思议的传奇
[1:22:42] Well, they got you down, didn’t they, sir? 很受用吧 对吗?
[1:22:46] Just forget all that stuff I said before. 快忘记我以前说过的那些话
[1:22:48] I’ve been selling more dinettes than I’ve sold in the last four years combined. 我卖掉的厨具比过去四年加起来还要多
[1:22:56] You’re 24 hours from the biggest game in college basketball. How do you feel? 明天大学篮球界最关键的比赛 就要开打 现在感觉如何?
[1:23:00] You know, I’ve been here before. 我以前也经历过这样的时刻
[1:23:02] It’s been some time now, but I’ve had some success here 我当时是胜利者 尽管有一段时间了
[1:23:05] and I feel like I’m coming home, really. 现在我感觉像回到家一样
[1:23:08] I’m just glad to be here. 我很高兴能来到这里
[1:23:10] I’d like to ask you about your controversial win over Kansas. 我想知道对堪萨斯的那个争议球 你有何评论
[1:23:13] There’s no controversy. JoJo White stepped out of bounds. They lost, we won. 毫无争议 乔乔·怀特脚踩边线 他们输了 我们赢了
[1:23:28] Coach Haskins, how do you plan on stopping Louie Dampier and Pat Riley? 教练 你打算怎么防守路易尔和全美明星球员帕特?
[1:23:32] Ask Coach Rupp how he plans on 不如问问拉普教练打算怎么防守
[1:23:34] stopping David Lattin and Bobby Joe Hill. 大卫·拉丁和鲍比·乔·希尔
[1:23:36] Who? 谁?
[1:23:39] You have to admit. Coach Rupp. 拉普教练你得承认
[1:23:41] That the Negro player is changing the game of basketball. 黑人球员正在改变篮球这项运动
[1:23:45] Oh? 是吗?
[1:23:46] Well, as far as I know, basketball’s about taking the basketball, putting it in the hoop. 据我所知 篮球是项把球放进篮里的运动
[1:23:53] And you can quote me. I don’t think that’s going to change. 你可以引用我说的这番话 我认为这点是不会变的
[1:23:58] That horrible man, playing those coloreds. 那个启用黑人打球的烂人
[1:24:01] And where are you from, sweetheart? 亲爱的 你从哪里来?
[1:24:03] El Paso, Texas. I’m married to that horrible man you were just talking about. 德州埃尔·帕索 你说的那个烂人是我的丈夫
[1:24:08] Coach Rupp, what do you think of their lightning-quick guard, Bobby Joe Hill? 拉普教练 你对闪电侠鲍比·乔·希尔有何看法
[1:24:12] He’s a good boy. But there’s lots of good boys out there this year. 这孩子不错 但今年涌现的好球员很多
[1:24:16] Well. This good little boy led us to 23 and one. 这个不错的小个子带领我们23胜1负
[1:24:21] Well, I think you understood my point. 我想你明白我的观点
[1:24:23] My point is that we at Kentucky don’t worry about the boys in other uniforms. 我的观点就是肯塔基不管别人怎么样
[1:24:28] We play our game. 我们按照自己的方式打就是了
[1:24:33] Don’t pay them any mind. It’s just how some people were raised. 别放在心上 有些人从小就是这样的家教
[1:24:38] Well, they weren’t raised right. 他们家教有问题
[1:24:41] I guess not. 我看也是
[1:24:45] But not everybody thinks like that. 但不是每个人都这样想
[1:24:50] My name is Esther. 我是埃斯特
[1:24:53] Esther Rupp. 埃斯特·拉普
[1:24:56] Nice to meet you. Mary Haskins. 很高兴认识你 我是玛丽·哈斯金斯
[1:25:01] Let’s get this game over with so we can get back to Memphis. 熬过这场比赛就能回孟菲斯了
[1:25:04] Well, one thing’s for sure – can’t no five niggers beat five white boys. 有一件事可以肯定 5个黑人肯定不是5个白人的对手
[1:25:10] Yeah. Just black trash, that’s all they are. They think they belong here. 他们都是黑垃圾 仅此而已 还以为自己有资格站在这里
[1:25:14] Harris. That’s enough. 哈里斯 别说了
[1:25:16] Wait, I’m just getting started here. Hold it. 我还没说完呢 等一下
[1:25:20] Maybe old Coach Rupp still has a thing to learn about basketball. 或许老拉普教练在篮球上 还有一点需要学习
[1:25:24] These boys are playing for more than just the championship. 这些孩子打球不仅是为了冠军
[1:25:31] When I came here… 我刚来的时候
[1:25:36] I didn’t wanna come. 我是不情愿的
[1:25:40] I didn’t wanna be a part of this. 我不想和这有什么牵连
[1:25:44] But I was wrong, Don. 但是我错了 唐
[1:25:48] I was wrong. 我曾经错了
[1:26:42] You know, my dad called. 我父亲打电话来
[1:26:45] He said everybody in town’s going to Thelma’s Steakhouse to watch the game. 他说镇上每个人都去西尔玛餐厅看球
[1:26:55] He said he was proud of me. 我父亲说他为我感到自豪
[1:26:57] It was always just a game to me. But now it feels like a lot more than a game. 以前这对我而言就是比赛而已 但现在感觉却不止如此
[1:27:03] Yeah, I know what you mean, brother. Feels like my whole life. 我懂你的意思 感觉像一生最重要的时刻
[1:27:08] My folks are driving down with Willie’s parents. 我的亲友和威利的父母一道驱车而来
[1:27:12] My old man’s coming too. 我爸爸也来了
[1:27:15] He was always a baseball fan. But I think he’s finally liking basketball. 他过去一直是个棒球迷 但是我想他最终喜欢篮球了
[1:27:22] Bobby Joe. You hear me, man? 鲍比·乔你在听吗?
[1:27:25] This ain’t gonna be nothing. It’s just a day at the playground. 这什么也不是 就是场比赛罢了
[1:27:37] Hello? 你好
[1:27:46] Take a look out there. 看看那里
[1:27:49] We can’t win tomorrow night. 我们明晚不可能取胜
[1:27:54] You’re not a championship team. 你们没有冠军相
[1:27:58] You’ve been lucky so far, but tomorrow your luck’s gonna run out. 你们到目前为止很走运 但明天运气就用完了
[1:28:05] To win at this level, you gotta have a… 要想赢得这样的比赛
[1:28:11] intelligence inside you out on that court. 篮球智商一定要高
[1:28:16] You gotta be able to think. 要有思考能力
[1:28:18] We just got too much of the wrong complexion. 我们碰到的麻烦够多了
[1:28:24] You’re athletes, sure. 当然你们是运动员
[1:28:27] But so are monkeys. 同样也是群猴子
[1:28:34] You can run. You can jump. 你们能跑能跳
[1:28:37] Maybe even hit the occasional outside shot with the right training, 通过正确训练 也许还能碰巧投中超远投篮
[1:28:41] but to compete against a real team… 但是一旦和强队对决
[1:28:47] Well, should I go on, or you as sick of this same old tired line of BS as I am? 还要继续吗 或者你们也像我一样 厌倦了评论员的老一套
[1:28:59] I’m so sick of it, tonight I made a decision that we’re gonna put a stop to it forever. 我厌倦了 今晚我做出了一个决定 以期彻底消灭这种看法
[1:29:09] Lattin. 拉丁
[1:29:11] Flournoy. 佛罗诺
[1:29:13] Artis, Cager, Worsley, Hill. 阿蒂斯 凯奇 沃斯利 希尔
[1:29:17] Shed. 谢德
[1:29:21] Five starters, two subs. 5位首发外加2个替补
[1:29:23] 40 minutes, seven players. 40分钟 7个球员
[1:29:25] I’m only gonna play the black players in the final game tomorrow. 明天我只派黑人球员上场
[1:29:30] Just you. 就你们7个
[1:29:33] Togo, Armstrong, Palacio, 托格 阿姆斯特朗 帕拉奇奥
[1:29:35] Myers, Baudoin. 迈尔 鲍顿
[1:29:39] I know how hard every one of you worked to get here. I don’t wanna hurt any of you. 我明白大家走到今天很不容易 我不想伤害大家
[1:29:43] Coach. I can’t lie. 教练 我不想撒谎
[1:29:46] I wanna play. 我想上场打球
[1:29:49] I do. We all wanna play. 我这样想 大伙都这样想
[1:29:56] But I just wanna say one thing. 但我只想说一句话
[1:30:03] Tomorrow night, 明天晚上
[1:30:05] y’all go out there and show ’em how bad five brothers can be on the court. 你们上场以后 让他们尝尝五个兄弟加起来有多贬义
[1:30:14] OK? 好吗?
[1:30:18] Flournoy, if you don’t get back and play defense, I’ll be all over your black butt. 佛罗诺 如果你退守不及时的话 我会踢烂你的黑屁股
[1:30:35] Good evening and welcome to the Cole Field House for the finals 晚上好 欢迎大家莅临菜田体育馆
[1:30:39] of the NCAA Championship game 观看NCAA的冠军争夺战
[1:30:41] between the University of Kentucky and Texas Western College. 肯塔基大学对阵德州西部大学
[1:30:46] And here come the Miners. 首先出场的是矿工队
[1:30:59] When this tournament began. Virtually everybody 锦标赛开始之初
[1:31:02] could have predicted one of our finalists. 大家就已经能猜到决赛球队中的一支了
[1:31:04] But I don’t think anyone could have predicted the other. 但我想没人猜得到另一支
[1:31:07] It’s Texas Western College against the University of Kentucky 由德州西部大学挑战肯塔基大学
[1:31:10] for the NCAA Championship. 竞争NCAA最高殊荣
[1:31:13] A little mining college from out in West Texas. 德州西部小小一个冶矿大学
[1:31:16] A scrappy bunch with an unusual lineup going against basketball royalty. 以七拼八凑的阵容来挑战篮坛至尊
[1:31:20] The Baron of the Bluegrass and his four NCAA men’s championships. 来自蓝莓草男爵率领的四届冠军球队
[1:31:24] If there was ever more of a mismatch, I don’t remember it. 我想没有比这更悬殊的差距了
[1:31:27] Here’s tonight’s starting lineup for the Kentucky Wildcats. 今晚肯塔基野猫队的先发阵容是
[1:31:31] At guard number 30, six-three, Tommy Kron. 身背30号 6尺3寸的后卫汤米·科隆
[1:31:34] The Cats are led by two great all-Americans. 野猫队的核心 2名全美明星球员
[1:31:36] First of all. Sharp-shooting Louie Dampier and the high-scoring Pat Riley. 首先是神投手路易·丹皮尔 和得分王帕特·莱利
[1:31:41] These guys play with speed. 这些球员具备速度
[1:31:44] They play with poise and they play with intelligence. 场上冷静 用脑子打球
[1:31:48] And the coach of the Kentucky Wildcats. Adolph Rupp. 肯塔基野猫队的教练阿道夫·拉普
[1:31:51] Now here’s the starting lineup for the Texas Western Miners. 现在是德州西部大学矿工队 的先发阵容
[1:31:56] At guard. Out of Detroit. Michigan. Number 14. five-ten. Bobby Joe Hill. 来自密歇根底特律 5尺10寸的后卫 14号鲍比·乔·希尔
[1:32:01] At the other guard, number 24, five-six Willie Worsley. 另一名后卫 身高5尺6寸24号沃斯利
[1:32:05] At center. From Houston. Texas. Number 43. six-seven. David Lattin. 中锋 来自德州休斯顿 43号 6尺7寸的大卫·拉丁
[1:32:10] At forward. Number 44. six-five. Harry Flournoy. 44号 6尺5寸的前锋 哈里·佛罗诺
[1:32:14] At the other forward. Number 20. Orsten Artis. 另一名前锋是20号奥斯滕·阿蒂斯
[1:32:17] And the coach of the Texas Western Miners. Don Haskins. 德州西部大学矿工队的教练 唐·哈斯金斯
[1:32:21] We have a David-versus-Goliath match-up. 这里将上演一场实力悬殊的对决
[1:32:24] Texas Western against Kentucky for the NCAA Championship. 德州西部大学和肯塔基大学 争夺NCAA冠军
[1:32:29] You had a great season, Coach. You must be thrilled to be here. 这个赛季干的不错 能来这里你一定很意外
[1:32:34] -One, two, three. -Miners! -1 2 3 -矿工队
[1:32:38] You three guards are in there to stop their fast break. 你们3个后卫要当心他们的快攻
[1:32:40] Make them have to walk it down the court. 迫使他们慢步运球至前场
[1:32:43] You saw who they put on the floor. They’re gonna try to run against us. 你们看看和我们对决的 是些什么球员
[1:32:46] In an unprecedented move, Coach Haskins is starting five Negro players. 史无前例的首发 哈斯金斯教练派上5名黑人球员
[1:32:50] -That’s a spit in the face. -A first in NCAA Championship history. -这是对我们的不尊重 -这是NCAA冠军赛首例
[1:32:54] Now I want you to get angry. Go out there first time you get the ball and dunk it. 我希望你们愤怒起来 一上场有机会就砸篮
[1:32:58] I don’t care if you have to run someone over to do it. 我不在乎在谁头上扣进
[1:33:01] We’re faster. We can spit right back. 我们速度快 以牙还牙就是了
[1:33:03] Send ’em a message. Get in there. 给他们个信息 上场吧
[1:33:05] They’re the one that got a chip on their shoulder, not us. 有负担的是他们 不是我们
[1:33:08] It ain’t about nothing except basketball. One, two, three! 除了篮球 别想其他的 1 2 3
[1:33:11] Miners! 矿工队
[1:33:12] Dampier’s a great ball handler. 丹皮尔是个伟大的控球手
[1:33:14] You try to take it from him, he’s gonna burn you. 你若老想着断他球 他会烧得你不见灰
[1:33:16] -Come on, Coach. -Some say he’s the best guard. -得了 教练 -有人说他是最好的后卫
[1:33:19] If I had a choice between him and you, I’d choose you. 如果让我在你和他之间作出选择 我会选你
[1:33:22] That’s good, ’cause you know he wouldn’t have chose me. 很好 因为他肯定不会选我
[1:33:31] The opening tap. Big David Lattin against Pat Riley. 首先由大卫·拉丁和帕特·莱利跳球
[1:33:40] And the tap is controlled by Texas Western. 球权被德州西部大学获得
[1:33:42] Worsley gives it to Bobby Joe Hill. Now Hill rockets a pass into Lattin. 沃斯利传给鲍比·乔·希尔 希尔飞快地将球传给拉丁
[1:33:47] And he dunks it over Riley. 后者在莱利头上起跳扣篮
[1:33:51] Yeah! 好样的!
[1:33:54] -He was making a statement with that. -And Adolph Rupp looks disgusted. -他用行动表明心态 -阿道夫·拉普看上去很难堪
[1:33:59] Now Kentucky on offense for the first time. The ball in the hands of Louie Dampier. 肯塔基展开首次进攻 路易·丹皮尔控球
[1:34:03] Texas Western in a man-to-man. He gets it to Conley. 德州西部采取人盯人 球到康利手中
[1:34:06] He’s got a mismatch on Worsley. Backs him down and scores. We’re tied at two. 他错位面对沃斯利 背打得到2分 比分变为2比2
[1:34:10] Conley, that’s gonna be there all night long. 康利 今晚一直这样打
[1:34:14] The Miners work the ball into David Lattin. He spins outta the double team. Scores. 矿工队将球传给大卫·拉丁 他转身摆脱夹击得分
[1:34:18] There it is. There it is. 干的不错 干的不错
[1:34:20] It’s six-seven. 240 pounds of a powerhouse in the middle. 这是名身高6尺7寸240磅的强力中锋
[1:34:24] Wildcats get the ball to the high post. Thad Jaracz has it. 野猫队高位持球 泰德·加里奇拿到球
[1:34:27] -Slow it down. Set it up. -Lattin, get physical. -别着急 按部就班 -拉丁 凶狠一点
[1:34:30] They cut off him. He puts it on the floor. Goes to the hoop. 无法接球 运了一下球 投篮
[1:34:33] And he is fouled and fouled hard by David Lattin. 他被大卫·拉丁恶狠狠地放倒
[1:34:35] That’s a flagrant foul! You gonna call that, ref? 那是恶意犯规 不打算吹吗 裁判?
[1:34:39] That’s a flagrant foul! You want there to be a melee? Someone’s gonna get hurt here. 那是恶意犯规 你想看到血流成河吗? 会有人受伤的
[1:34:43] I’ll call the foul. Two shots. 我会判罚犯规的 两次罚球
[1:34:45] A pair of free throws ties the game at 12. 两次罚球使比分变为12平
[1:34:47] But the Baron is not happy on the Kentucky bench. 但男爵在替补席上很不满意
[1:34:49] Texas Western very disciplined against this Kentucky zone. 德州西部有条不紊地渗透肯塔基的防守
[1:34:53] They work the ball down low to Lattin. He goes up for the shot. 将球传给拉丁 他起跳投篮
[1:34:56] No good. Offensive rebound. Flournoy. And he is down and hurt. 没进 佛罗诺抢进攻篮板受伤倒地
[1:35:01] Stay down. Coach. 都别动 教练
[1:35:07] Where’d he hurt? Harry. 他伤在哪里
[1:35:09] How’d you come down? Did it go out or in? Hold still. 你怎么倒地的 往里还是往外扭了 别动
[1:35:12] Well, that’s one less thing to worry about. 少了个要操心的
[1:35:18] Cager, you’re in. 凯奇 你上场
[1:35:24] And it looks like Flournoy has to come out of this game. 看起来佛罗诺要退出比赛了
[1:35:27] This will be a huge blow to the Miners if he can’t return. 他若不能回来对矿工队 将是个巨大的损失
[1:35:30] He’s through for the night.Oh. Boy. This will be tough because he’s a great rebounder for Texas Western. 他今晚没法比赛了
[1:35:31] Oh. Boy. This will be tough because he’s a great rebounder for Texas Western. 这下不妙 他可是德州西部的篮板保证
[1:35:35] At six-five. He is one of the best. 他是这个身高的球员里最好的之一
[1:35:38] And it’ll be a disaster if he can’t continue. 如果无法继续比赛无异于飞来横祸
[1:35:41] Tough break, son. 很不容易了
[1:35:48] Ten minutes gone in this fast-paced first half. 快节奏的上半场已经进行了一半
[1:35:51] Kentucky with the ball and the lead. Here’s a backdoor cut by Riley. 肯塔基控制球权并暂时领先 莱利突然底线切入
[1:35:54] He goes up and is slammed to the floor. 起跳投篮摔在了地上
[1:35:56] And that’ll be number three on Big David Lattin. 这是大卫·拉丁的第三次犯规
[1:35:59] That really hurts the Miners because this big guy’s been carrying Texas Western 这可触动了矿工队的神经 要知道他可是承载球队…
[1:36:04] with his strong inside play. 内线攻防的重心
[1:36:06] Now Don Haskins will have to take the very physical Lattin out of the game. 现在唐·哈斯金斯被迫换下拉丁
[1:36:09] I can’t let you foul out. 我不能让你被罚出场
[1:36:11] And it looks like Nevil Shed is replacing him. But they’re giving up something here. 替上的是内维尔·谢德 这样内线优势已经丧失
[1:36:16] Riley’s first free throw is good. 莱利第一罚命中 哈斯金斯教练
[1:36:19] And Coach Haskins wants a word with Bobby Joe Hill. 在给鲍比·乔·希尔暗授机宜
[1:36:22] The Wildcats by four now with a chance to stretch their lead. 野猫队现在领先4分 还有机会扩大比分
[1:36:26] Here’s Tommy Kron bringing the ball up for Kentucky. 汤米·科隆带球帮助肯塔基推进
[1:36:29] Orsten Artis all over him. And here comes Hill! 奥斯滕·阿蒂斯如影随形 希尔也来了
[1:36:32] He strips it away and he’s going in for the lay-up! 球被希尔断了 运球上篮得分
[1:36:35] What a pair of hands. 多么与众不同的双手
[1:36:39] What a steal by Hill. 多么精彩的断球
[1:36:41] That happens when you don’t talk to each other. 谁叫你们场上不及时沟通
[1:36:42] This time Louie Dampier with the basketball. He’s played by Bobby Joe Hill. 这次路易·丹皮尔带球 防守他的是鲍比·乔·希尔
[1:36:47] He steps in and steals it again! Holy mackerel! 他跨步上前 又断球了 不太可能吧
[1:36:49] Bobby Joe Hill picked the lock on the Fort Knox hands of Louie Dampier. 鲍比·乔·希尔从铁手路易·丹皮尔 手中断球
[1:36:53] And he’s got back-to-back steals and lay-ups. And like that. We’re tied again. 他接二连三断球上篮得分 两队再度打成平手
[1:36:58] Time-out. Time-out! 暂停 暂停
[1:37:00] -Kentucky wants time. -Time-out. White. -肯塔基请求暂停 -白队暂停
[1:37:03] Yes. 太棒了
[1:37:08] Hey, those are two big-time plays, Hill. 那2下干得精彩 希尔
[1:37:11] -Are you scared? -No, sir! -你们害怕了? -没有 教练
[1:37:14] I know someone who’s not scared. Conley’s not. 我知道谁不害怕 康利不怕
[1:37:17] We don’t teach scared at the University of Kentucky. 我们肯塔基球员从来就不知道害怕
[1:37:19] I need you standing there waiting for ’em when they come outta time-out, 我要你们跟他们死磕 直到他们要求暂停
[1:37:22] like a force, like a wall! 像堵墙一样挡住他们
[1:37:24] Don’t let that guy crowd you! Get him out of there. 别被那些小子吓倒 给他们点颜色看看
[1:37:28] This the national championship. Are you surprised? They come to play. 这是冠军之战 你们很惊讶吗 他们来争夺冠军
[1:37:31] So we got to play back. We know how to play this game better than anybody. 我们就把他们打回去 没人比我们更清楚怎么打球
[1:37:35] Play the game. Let’s go. 上场比赛 战胜他们
[1:37:37] Over here! 那边
[1:37:46] Set it up, set it up. 落好位
[1:37:47] Defense, defense! Watch Hill. Inside! 防守 注意希尔 看好内线
[1:37:56] That’s it. That’s what I want. 投的不错 就要这样投篮
[1:38:12] Inside of ten seconds to go. First half. 上半场还有10秒结束
[1:38:14] Jaracz with the ball. High post. Looking for Riley. Running off a screen. 加里奇高位持球 找莱利 做了个挡拆
[1:38:18] Here’s a shot at the buzzer. 压哨球
[1:38:21] It’s good! 球进了
[1:38:27] We’re all a little shocked. 我们都感到吃惊
[1:38:30] Texas Western is leading Kentucky at the half. 德州西部半场领先肯塔基
[1:38:33] But the smart money has to be on Kentucky 但显然肯塔基会最终夺冠
[1:38:35] ’cause they were firing on all cylinders to end the half. 因为下半场他们会把篮筐投成筛子
[1:38:39] The Miners did have some big plays. 矿工队打得很精彩
[1:38:40] But must be concerned with the three fouls on David Lattin 但必须看到大卫·拉丁已有3次犯规
[1:38:44] as well as the injury to Harry Flournoy. 还有哈里·佛罗诺受伤下场
[1:38:46] He will not return. 他不会再上场了
[1:38:53] -Yo, hurry up, you late. -Close the door. Come on. -快点 你来迟了 -把门关上 快点
[1:38:56] They’re getting ready to start the second half. 他们看起来对下半场信心十足
[1:38:59] crowning a champion. 争夺NCAA的冠军
[1:39:00] Don’t let that cocky kid set a tent up under the basket. 别再让那些小子们轻易得分
[1:39:03] If he gets position on you, it’ll throw down every time. Get him out of there! 他一旦占据你的位置 球就必进无疑 把他顶出去
[1:39:07] I’m putting you in with three fouls, Lattin. 球还是要继续打 拉丁 我再让你上
[1:39:10] You gotta play smart and protect the paint. 你小心犯规 但内线还是要守住
[1:39:13] He’s trying to figure out how to get you to foul out, so keep your feet on the ground. 他正在盘算如何让你罚下 所以尽可能减少犯规次数
[1:39:16] -Get a body on him. I want him outta there. -OK? You ready? -跟他身体对抗 我希望把他罚下去 -准备好了吗?
[1:39:20] -Are you the University of Kentucky? -Yes, sir. -你们是肯塔基的球员吗? -是的 教练
[1:39:22] What has the Baron designed for his Wildcats? 我们看看男爵是怎么给球员布置的
[1:39:24] -Come on, number ten. -Wildcats give the ball to Louie Dampier. -快点 打给十号 -野猫队传球给路易·丹皮尔
[1:39:28] Get your hand up! 把手举起来
[1:39:29] -Here’s his long jump shot. -There it is. -远射 -对了
[1:39:32] And the Kentucky fans are on their feet. 这点燃了肯塔基球迷的热情
[1:39:34] Come on, get back! 快点 回防
[1:39:35] The Miners feed it inside to Lattin. And Riley steals it away. 矿工队把球喂给拉丁 莱利抢断成功
[1:39:39] Now Kentucky looks to break. Tommy Kron on the point. 肯塔基形成快攻 汤米·科隆带球快下
[1:39:42] Feeds it to Riley. Who beats Lattin to the basket and lays it in for two! 莱利接球 躲过拉丁上篮得分
[1:39:45] Now. That is Kentucky basketball. 现在肯塔基打出自己的特色了
[1:39:47] That’s it, that’s it. 就这样 就这样
[1:39:49] Kentucky trapping outta their zone. And Kron takes it away from Worsley. 肯塔基扩大联防 科隆抢断沃斯利
[1:39:53] The Wildcats look to run again. Fast break ahead to Riley. 野猫队又形成快攻 莱利得球上篮
[1:39:57] And that is back-to-back hoops for the all-American. 这位全美明星队员连得4分
[1:40:00] I don’t know what Coach Rupp told his team at halftime. But they are on fire. 不知拉普教练中场布置了什么 他们现在四处开花
[1:40:04] This is how the number-one team in the nation plays. 这才是顶级球队的风格
[1:40:06] Here’s Riley on the move to the basket. And Lattin fouls him again. 莱利向篮下移动 拉丁又对他犯规了
[1:40:10] Foul. Miners, number 43! 矿工队43号犯规
[1:40:13] And that will send the big center to the bench with his fourth foul. 这第4次犯规又会 把这个强壮中锋送上板凳
[1:40:16] That’s aggressive play. 刚才那下很提气
[1:40:18] The Miners are hanging in. But that’s gotta hurt on both ends. 矿工队不作调整 但这样攻防都会受影响
[1:40:21] Hey, there’s a lot of ball on that, ref. 这样的球多着呢 裁判 (刚才那次犯规可判可不判)
[1:40:29] I know Lattin’s out. But you can’t do this all by yourself. Just slow it down. 我知道拉丁不在 不过你别单干 放慢节奏
[1:40:33] OK? Get everybody involved. 让所有人都参与到进攻中来
[1:40:37] And Kentucky leads by eight with ten minutes to play. 比赛还剩10分钟肯塔基领先8分
[1:40:40] Ball! Ball, ball! 给球
[1:40:43] Bobby Joe Hill will fire one up from 25 feet. 鲍比·乔·希尔从25尺的地方投篮
[1:40:47] And he got it! 球进了
[1:40:48] Check him! Check him! 别漏人
[1:40:50] Defense, now, defense! 防守 注意防守
[1:40:58] Way to penetrate. That’s what I want. 这就对了 渗透他们的防守
[1:41:10] Yes! 好样的
[1:41:24] Cager’s spun it off the glass. And the Miners lead by three! 凯奇打板入筐 矿工队领先3分
[1:41:27] Time. Time! Time-out, Wildcats! 暂停 野猫队要求暂停
[1:41:32] Coach Rupp calls time. He’s seen enough. 拉普教练请求暂停 看样子他受不了了
[1:41:35] Miners lead at 64-61. Just two minutes left. 矿工队领先 比分64-61 离比赛结束还有2分钟
[1:41:46] All season, when you had nothing left, you come up with it. And you had success. 过去整个赛季 当你们无路可退时 就勇往直前 然后取胜
[1:41:51] You did it, you did it. 你们做到过 是你们做到的
[1:41:53] And that’s how we got here, from your efforts. From your efforts, we’re here. 这样我们才走到今天 通过你们的努力才达到的
[1:41:56] We are two minutes from a championship. Lattin, I’m putting you back in. 还有2分钟我们就能问鼎冠军 拉丁 我让你重新上场
[1:42:00] Right now it’s not about talent – it’s about heart. 现在不是靠天赋 而是心态
[1:42:03] It’s about who can go out there and play the hardest and the smartest. 看谁打得更强硬 更聪明
[1:42:07] This team’s a special team. 这不是一支普通的球队
[1:42:10] Special team. 是特殊的球队
[1:42:14] You’re gonna win this game. 我们将会赢得最终胜利
[1:42:16] -You hear that? -Yes, sir. -都听见了吗 -听见了教练
[1:42:17] You’re gonna win this game. So go out there and make me a prophet. 我们将会赢得比赛 到场上去实现我的预言
[1:42:22] They’ve been here before – they won’t give it to us. 冠军在他们手里 不会轻易送给我们
[1:42:24] We gotta go out there and we gotta take it! Right? Take it! Take it! 所以我们要去抢过来 抢过来
[1:42:28] I want you to go out there and take it! One, two, three! 我要你们去抢冠军 1 2 3
[1:42:31] Take it! 夺冠
[1:42:39] Two minutes to go. And the Miners lead Adolph Rupp and Kentucky by three. 比赛还剩2分钟 矿工队领先阿道夫·拉普的肯塔基3分
[1:42:43] Defense! Defense! 防守 防守
[1:42:45] Four-two. 4-2战术
[1:42:46] Louie Dampier guarded tightly by Bobby Joe Hill. 路易·丹皮尔被鲍比·乔·希尔 死死盯住
[1:42:50] He reverses his dribble and fires. It’s good! 他转身运球 投篮 球进了
[1:42:52] There it is. 这就对了
[1:42:53] That was a big shot. 很关键的一投
[1:42:56] Miners look to answer. 矿工队试图回敬一球
[1:43:01] Yes! 太棒了
[1:43:02] Wildcats into the front court. Needing a score. 野猫队带球进前场 急需得分
[1:43:05] Riley breaks free. 莱利处于空位
[1:43:13] Set it up! Set it up! 动起来 动起来
[1:43:15] Now who will answer the bell for the Miners? 谁来为矿工队回敬一球
[1:43:17] Artis passes it to Cager at the foul line. 阿蒂斯将球传给罚球线处的凯奇
[1:43:20] He slashes around Jaracz. Takes it right down Main Street. 凯奇绕过加里奇 中宫直进
[1:43:28] So it comes down to this. 18 seconds remain. 比赛还有18秒就要结束
[1:43:31] Wildcats with the ball. In need of a score 野猫队控球 迫切需要得分
[1:43:34] to keep their hopes of a fifth national championship alive. 以保住夺取第5次全国冠军的希望
[1:43:37] Kentucky looking inside for a mismatch against the shorter Worsley. 肯塔基打算用内线错位 单打矮个沃斯利
[1:43:43] Stolen away by Bobby Joe. 球被鲍比·乔断了
[1:44:06] Desperation time now for Kentucky in the final seconds. 还有2秒钟 肯塔基绝望了
[1:44:10] Here’s a miss by Kron. Lattin has the rebound for Texas Western. 科隆投球偏出 拉丁为德州西部护住篮板
[1:44:13] He gives it to Bobby Joe. Looking at the clock. Watching it count down. 传给鲍比·乔 等时间耗完
[1:44:17] 10 9 8 Ten. Nine. Eight…
[1:44:20] The Miners are on their way to victory. 矿工队正在走向胜利
[1:44:42] This is the greatest upset in NCAA history! 这是NCAA历史上最大的冷门
[1:44:46] Texas Western is the new national champion! 德州西部大学是新晋全国冠军
[1:45:09] National champion! 全国冠军
[1:45:23] Mama, I’m a national champion. 妈妈 我是全国冠军了
[1:45:27] I’m a national champion. 我是全国冠军了
[1:45:38] Where is he? I can’t see! Where is he? 他在哪 我看不见他 他在哪里
[1:45:46] I love you, Mama. Thank you. 妈妈 我爱你 谢谢你
[1:46:28] * “People Get Ready” by Alicia Keys and Lyfe Jennings * 歌曲名
[1:46:35] * Let me tell ya now * 我来告诉你们
[1:46:37] * People. Get ready * 大家准备好
[1:46:39] * There’s a train a-comin’ * 火车要来了
[1:46:43] * You don’t need no baggage You just get on board * 不用带行李 上车就行了
[1:48:57] * One of These Days * 某天醒来
[1:49:01] * “Sweet Music (One of These Days)” By Alicia Keys * 歌曲名
[1:49:03] * Sky’s gonna be blue * 天空湛蓝
[1:49:08] * One of these days I’m gonna wake up * 某天醒来
[1:49:12] * To a sun shining through * 阳光明媚
[1:49:18] * One of these days * 某天
[1:49:24] * This song is gonna be true * 这首歌会成真
[1:49:27] * And the world * 全世界
[1:49:30] * The world * 全世界
[1:49:32] * is gonna be brand new * 焕然一新
[1:49:39] * One of these days I’m gonna wake up * 某天醒来
[1:49:44] * And I’m gonna feel fine * 我感觉会很好
[1:49:49] * One of these days I’m gonna wake up * 某天醒来
[1:49:54] * And my dreams are gonna be mine * 美梦成真
[1:49:59] * One of these days * 某天
[1:50:04] * This song is gonna be true * 这首歌会成真
[1:50:08] * And the world * 全世界
[1:50:11] * The world * 全世界
[1:50:13] * is gonna be brand new * 焕然一新
[1:50:18] * is gonna sound llke musLc * 像优美的音乐
[1:50:23] * Oh, sweet musLc * 优美的音乐
[1:50:29] * And everybody is gonna want * 大家都想
[1:50:33] * is gonna sing this song * 唱这首歌
[1:50:38] * They’re gonna say love * 传播爱
[1:50:40] You know, Kentucky’s so big, and Adolph Rupp’s name was so big, 肯塔基声名在外 阿道夫·拉普名字如雷灌耳
[1:50:46] that, I guess, that made it more significant. 这让那场比赛意义更加重大
[1:50:51] The initial thought was, “Do we really have a chance here?” 最初的念头是”我们有机会吗”
[1:50:55] We felt their presence at the beginning of the game, 我们一开始就觉得他们不同寻常
[1:50:58] when they came out with this incredible effort and zeal. 他们在场上表现出的努力和热情 难以置信
[1:51:01] I think the most significant… It’s when David Lattin made his dunk shot – 我觉得大卫·拉丁的那个扣篮很重要
[1:51:07] that’s what really got us going. 这个球把我们的士气提起来了
[1:51:09] And I went up, and he grabbed it, and he just kept going up and up and up. 我上前封盖 他接到球 还是坚持起跳
[1:51:13] And he just dunked it over the top of me. 他竟然在我头上扣篮成功
[1:51:15] He put it down with such ferocity that it intimidated me. 他扣得非常凶狠 着实吓我一跳
[1:51:19] And I did tell David before the game, if he hadn’t run over somebody, 开赛之前 我和大卫说过 如果他无法全面压制对方
[1:51:24] that I wanted him to tear the rim off a couple of times. 那就多蹂躏几次篮筐
[1:51:27] But those two steals by Bobby Joe Hill broke our back 不过鲍比·乔·希尔的那2次抢断 打乱了我们的阵脚
[1:51:34] and reinforced what the reality was. 进一步证明了事实
[1:51:38] And the reality was this: 事实就是
[1:51:41] They were bigger and they were better 他们比我们强大
[1:51:43] and they were more talented and they were quicker. They were a better team. 他们极有天赋 速度极快 是一支优秀的球队
[1:51:47] Kentucky was kind of a tough team to match up against. 肯塔基是一支很难对付的球队
[1:51:51] See, that was a very, very quick team. 他们是一支速度极快 极快的球队
[1:51:54] And I played the guys that I felt we could win with. 我用能胜过他们的球员上场
[1:51:59] We ran out there. And what I saw was wall-to-wall people. 当我们出去的时候 看到一层一层的人群
[1:52:04] The reporter was white. The cheerleaders was white. 记者是白人 拉拉队是白人
[1:52:08] The referee was white. The camera people was white. 裁判是白人 摄影师也是白人
[1:52:11] It was an atmosphere that could have been real hostile for us if we allowed it to be. 你可以感觉到那种不太友好的气氛
[1:52:17] I feel that this game was probably the Emancipation Proclamation of 1966. 我感觉这场比赛的意义 就象1966年的奴隶解放宣言
[1:52:23] And it wasn’t until history started to talk about this game, you know, in that context, 直到这场比赛被载入史册
[1:52:29] that we realized we were part of something that was bigger 我们才意识到我们成为其中一个注脚
[1:52:32] than just five blacks and five whites. 这场比赛不止是场5黑对5白的比赛
[1:52:34] Black ballplayers were thought of as inferior. 黑人球员过去一直被认为是次等的
[1:52:38] You know, can’t work under pressure. You know, rip ’em a little bit, and they’ll fold. 不能在压力下打球 只要稍有压力 他们就会全线溃败
[1:52:44] That was the way that a white person was thinking back then, 而且白人过去一直根深蒂固的观念是
[1:52:49] that we couldn’t compete with the white players. 我们不能和他们同场竞技
[1:52:52] We experienced a lot of racism during that season. 我们在那个赛季经历了 各种各样的歧视偏见
[1:52:56] People would spit at you, and fans would call us niggers, coons… 人们会向你吐口水 球迷会称呼我们黑鬼 黑奴
[1:53:04] And the world looked at it in that perspective – 那个时候整个世界是这样看的
[1:53:09] the white team verses this black team. For us. 这是白人球队和黑人球队之争
[1:53:14] We were playing for much more than what they were playing for. 所以我们打球的目的没对手那么单纯
[1:53:17] They were playing for just another championship. 他们的目标只是夺取另一次冠军
[1:53:20] We were playing to prove that it doesn’t make any difference what color you were – 而我们则要证明不管你是什么肤色
[1:53:24] if you’re given the opportunity, you could do anything. 只要出现机会 就能够实现梦想
[1:53:29] If I could turn back the hands of time, 如果可以回到那时双方握手的时刻
[1:53:33] I would have love to have gone over to the Kentucky players 我很愿意去到肯塔基球员面前
[1:53:40] and shaken their hands. 和他们握手问好
[1:53:42] Not to patronize them, you know? 不是那种屈尊俯就
[1:53:45] And not to say, “Thank you for giving me an opportunity.” 也不是要表达”谢谢你们给我机会”
[1:53:49] You didn’t give us this opportunity. We earned this, see. 你们没给我们机会 机会是靠我们努力拼搏得来的
[1:53:53] I’m proud to be part of this portrayal of a great, 我十分自豪能够在颂扬伟大教练
[1:53:55] great man in Don Haskins 唐·哈斯金斯的电影中 占据一席之地
[1:53:58] and, you know, players who simply cared about being great 球员只关心能否成为伟大的球员
[1:54:02] and wanting to separate themselves from the pack 只想放下心理负担打球
[1:54:06] and wanting to do something unique. 去成就前无古人的功绩
[1:54:10] And to leave footprints in the sand. They’ve done that, man. 在历史的长河中不被遗忘 他们做到了
[1:54:15] They’ve done that. 他们确实做到了
[1:55:30] * I Will Make the Darkness Light” by Alicia Keys * 歌曲名
[1:55:36] * I will make the darkness light * 我将在黑暗中燃起明灯
[1:55:42] * For you * 为了你
[1:55:48] * What is wrong * 有什么地方不对
[1:55:51] * I’ll make it all right * 我来纠正
[1:55:55] * For you * 为了你
[1:56:01] * All the battles * 所有的斗争
[1:56:03] * I’ll fight them * 我来扛起
[1:56:07] * For you * 为了你
[1:56:13] * And the high place * 高山险阻
[1:56:18] * I’ll bring down * 我来克服
[1:57:05] * And the high place * 高山险阻
[1:57:10] * I’ll bring down * 我来克服
2006年

文章导航

Previous Post: Blinded by the Light(光盲青春)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Paths of Glory(光荣之路突击)[1957]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号