英文名称:Goalie
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | There is an old, oblique scar… | 有一个斜着的 旧疤 |
[00:41] | three-quarter inches… | 1.9厘米 |
[00:44] | at the mid third of the upper lip. | 在上唇的中三分之一处 |
[00:50] | The scar ends at the anterior of the hairline. | 疤痕延伸到发际线的前端为止 |
[00:53] | There is a flattening of the prominence at the junction | 鼻骨部分和鼻中隔 |
[00:57] | of the bony portion of the nasal bone | 交界处的突起 |
[00:59] | and the cartilaginous septum. | 挤压变平了 |
[01:02] | Extending across the upper lip to the left nostril | 从上唇延伸到左鼻孔的 |
[01:06] | is an odd, irregular scar | 是一个奇怪的 不规则的 |
[01:08] | seven-eighths by one-eighths | 止于皮肤黏膜边缘的 |
[01:10] | that ends at the mucocutaneous border. | 2.2乘0.3平方厘米大小的疤 |
[01:36] | No goal! | 未得分 |
[01:38] | Suture cross scars are present. | 存在缝合过的交叉疤痕 |
[01:40] | Scar ends at the lower right lip. | 疤痕延伸到右下唇处为止 |
[01:46] | A vertical linear scar | 在右上唇 |
[01:48] | on the right upper lip | 有一个线性垂形的疤 |
[01:50] | looks to have come from youth. | 看起来像是年轻时候就有的 |
[02:00] | Come on, guys! | 快点 伙计们 |
[02:02] | Winter white light like a sword in the sun. | 冬日白光就像太阳下的一把剑 |
[02:06] | Terry, keep your fingers off the screen! | 特里 把你的手指从球门上拿开 |
[02:08] | Warm nights under quilts; | 就像被褥下温暖的夜晚 |
[02:11] | whispers back and forth; | 来回低语 |
[02:13] | saves and misses. | 保留和错过 |
[02:15] | How’d you know he was gonna shoot it high? | 你怎么知道他会把球打得很高 |
[02:17] | ‘Cause it looked like he was going to shoot it– | 因为看起来他像是要打得 |
[02:19] | Terry, you got to know. | 特里 你得知道 |
[02:21] | The goalie’s the punching bag if you lose. | 如果你们队输了 守门员就是出气筒 |
[02:23] | And hero if you win. | 如果你们队赢了 那就是英雄 |
[02:23] | I’d tell Mitch he was mental | 我想告诉米奇 他守门 |
[02:26] | playing goal. | 简直太厉害了 |
[02:27] | Anybody’s girl would rather be with you. | 所有女孩子都愿意和你在一起 |
[02:29] | Hey, wait. Wait, which girls? | 等等 等等 哪些女孩 |
[02:33] | Terry! | 特里 |
[02:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:40] | Buffalo’s getting a team next season. | 布法罗城下赛季会组建一支球队 |
[02:46] | Buffalo. | 布法罗 |
[02:49] | Spent a month there one night. | 在那儿待一个晚上像过了一个月 |
[03:04] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[03:06] | Red!? | 瑞德 |
[03:09] | Game’s gone now. | 球赛现在已经没落了 |
[03:10] | I hardly ever watch it anymore. | 我几乎再没看过 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1387个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:223个,六级词汇:93个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:139个,考研词汇:238个,专四词汇:176个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:412个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:14] | Cheerleaders. | 啦啦队员 |
[03:19] | Kids who train in a boxing ring. | 孩子们都在拳击场上训练 |
[03:21] | What’s that got to do with a puck and a net? | 这跟冰球以及球网有什么关系 |
[03:24] | It’s his first in nine. | 这是他九次进攻第一次得分 |
[03:27] | And the game’s all tied up one-one. | 比分也因而打成了焦灼的一比一平 |
[03:29] | What was it I was going on about? | 我在说什么来着 |
[03:32] | Oh. You know, an athlete used to live in the moment. | 你知道吗 一个运动员过去常活在当下 |
[03:37] | It’s in my memories that I live. | 我活在我的记忆中就是这样 |
[03:41] | Oh. Terry Sawchuk. | 特里·索彻克 |
[03:45] | I remember Terry Sawchuk. | 我记得特里·索彻克 |
[03:48] | Ah, how could you get a handle on a guy like him? | 你怎么能对付得了像他这样的人呢 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:00] | Sawchuk. | 索彻克 |
[04:03] | Even his name, | 对我来说 |
[04:05] | it means hockey to me. | 甚至他的名字就代表了冰球 |
[04:09] | And, uh, when I’m | 并且 当我来世 |
[04:11] | picking my team in the afterlife? Hm. | 如果能再次挑选我的队伍时 |
[04:15] | He’ll be backstopping us for sure. | 他一定也会作为我们的守门员的 |
[04:20] | Would he know that? | 他知道这事吗 |
[04:23] | Are we on yet? | 我们开始了吗 |
[04:25] | Hello, Canada! | 你好 加拿大 |
[04:28] | And hockey fans in the United States and Newfoundland. | 以及美国和纽芬兰的冰球球迷 |
[04:30] | Sawchuk? | 索彻克 |
[04:31] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[04:35] | Why don’t you ask me something a little easier? | 你为什么不能问我稍微简单一点的东西呢 |
[04:41] | You gotta stay low, stay forward; | 你必须降低重心 身体前倾 |
[04:44] | see the shot before it leaves the stick. | 在球离开球棍之前看准射击 |
[04:57] | Come. | 快进来 |
[04:58] | Nah. Don’t let that dog in this house! | 不行 不能让那条狗进这房子 |
[05:00] | She’s not having puppies in here. | 她不能在这里生小宝宝 |
[05:01] | But… | 但是 |
[05:26] | I’m taking Mitch with me to the plant. | 我要带米奇去工厂 |
[05:33] | Louis, Bob say he has scouts coming to look at him | 路易 鲍勃说星探随时都可能 |
[05:35] | any day now. | 会过来考察他 |
[05:36] | Yeah and this winter we’ll burn the floorboards | 没错 而今年冬天我们要烧地板 |
[05:37] | to stay alive. | 来存活了 |
[05:41] | Take Terry. | 带特里去 |
[05:42] | Boys’ll crucify Terry. | 男孩们会把特里折磨死的 |
[05:44] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 你想说什么 |
[05:50] | I mean I need Mitch. | 我想说我需要米奇 |
[05:57] | Who’s going to take care of that cord of wood, huh? | 那谁来管管家里的生计呢 |
[06:11] | Lady? | 蕾迪 |
[06:22] | Lady? | 蕾迪 |
[06:28] | Come on, girl. What’s wrong? | 过来 姑娘 怎么了 |
[06:33] | You’re okay. You’re just frozen. | 你们没事的 你们只是冻着了 |
[06:36] | You’re gonna wake up. | 你们会醒过来的 |
[06:37] | Come on! | 加油 |
[06:39] | Just frozen. Please, come on. | 只是冻着了 拜托 醒过来 |
[06:42] | Breathe, breathe. Come on. Come on. | 呼吸 呼吸 加油 加油 |
[06:45] | – Terry? – Come on. | -特里 -加油 |
[06:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:50] | They’re okay. | 他们没事的 |
[06:51] | They’re just frozen. | 他们只是冻着了 |
[06:54] | They’re gonna wake up! | 他们会醒过来的 |
[07:01] | No! | 不要 |
[07:04] | They’re dead and a good thing, too. | 他们死了 也是件好事 |
[07:06] | We would’a had to drown ’em. | 我们就可以不用再把他们淹死了 |
[07:10] | Now, get ’em out of here before your mother sees ’em. | 现在在你妈看到它们之前把它们弄出去 |
[07:16] | Think God lets dogs in heaven? | 你觉得上帝会让狗狗们进入天堂吗 |
[07:18] | If heaven doesn’t have pups running around, | 如果天堂没有狗狗们到处跑的话 |
[07:20] | I don’t wanna go there. | 我是不想去那儿的 |
[07:23] | In heaven, | 在天堂 |
[07:23] | I’ll be as good a goalie as you. | 我会成为一名和你一样优秀的守门员的 |
[07:25] | You think too much, Terry. | 你想得太多了 特里 |
[07:27] | All you have to do is stop the puck. | 你所要做的就是拦住冰球 |
[07:30] | Stay low and stay forward. | 降低重心 身体前倾 |
[07:32] | Like last night. | 就像昨晚一样 |
[07:33] | Jimmy Day’s coming at me at full speed | 吉米·德正全速向我冲过来 |
[07:35] | and lets fly a shot | 之后便开始射门 |
[07:37] | and it’s a 100 miles an hour, | 以每小时160公里的速度 |
[07:38] | definitely close to that, and I’m thinking | 真的很接近那个速度 然后我就在想 |
[07:40] | stay low, stay forward | 降低重心 身体前倾 |
[07:42] | and I see it before he lets the shot fly. | 并且在他射门之前我就明白了 |
[07:44] | And it’s a bullet. It’s in the glove. | 那是一颗子弹 落在手套里 |
[07:46] | No rebound. | 没有反弹 |
[07:47] | You should’ve seen his face! | 你们应该看看当时他那张脸的 |
[07:48] | He thought he had me | 他以为他赢了我 |
[07:49] | and that’ll teach him to bring his girl to a game. | 看他还敢不敢把女朋友带到比赛现场 |
[07:51] | I feel bad for him. | 我为他感到难过 |
[07:52] | Who wants a soda? | 谁想要汽水 |
[08:04] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[08:09] | ♪ Aw, get in the swing. ♪ | ♪ 慢慢适应吧 ♪ |
[08:18] | Kettleman says the body’s gonna stay in storage | 凯特尔曼说在地面解冻以前 |
[08:20] | until the ground thaws. | 尸体会存放在仓库里 |
[08:29] | Stop it. | 别板着脸了 |
[08:57] | There’s something like a question | 从现在开始 |
[08:59] | in the air | 空气中 |
[09:00] | that will linger from now on. | 将会一直存在一个问题 |
[09:03] | “Take Terry. | 带特里去 |
[09:05] | I need Mitch.” | 我需要米奇 |
[09:35] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[09:40] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:00] | All those nights I’d hear him in his sleep. | 他去世后的所有晚上我都能听到他的声音 |
[10:04] | Stay low. Stay forward. | 降低重心 身体前倾 |
[10:06] | Forget the names they sing at you through the screen. | 忘掉那些隔着球网向你高喊的名字 |
[10:10] | Such preparedness. | 如此准备着 |
[10:12] | I’d lie awake and think. | 我要保持清醒地躺着思考 |
[10:18] | And so I got accustomed to the view | 正是从这里开始 |
[10:20] | from here. | 我逐渐养成了这样的思维方式 |
[10:24] | You watch them come at you in waves. | 你看着他们向你一波一波地冲过来 |
[10:27] | You watch ’em fly away. | 你看着他们滑走 |
[10:28] | Go, go, go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[10:30] | A brief flicker of relief | 短暂的解脱 |
[10:32] | but they’ll be back. | 但他们还会回来的 |
[10:33] | To knock on the gate one more time. | 再一次冲击球门 |
[10:37] | I could leave. | 我本可以离开 |
[10:39] | But where would I go? | 但是我能去哪儿呢 |
[10:42] | This is my only home. | 这儿是我唯一的家 |
[10:48] | Bob! Jack Adams. | 鲍勃 我是杰克·亚当斯 |
[10:54] | Listen, about that goalie you’re hiding up there in the frozen north, | 听着 关于藏在严寒北方的守门员 |
[10:57] | I’m hearing good things. | 我听到了些好消息 |
[10:58] | Suit him up with the Spitfires, will ya’? | 让他整装待发 好吗 |
[11:00] | Time to see | 是时候看看 |
[11:01] | what young Mr. Sawchuk can do. | 年轻的索彻克先生能做些什么了 |
[11:03] | – Okay. Yeah. – Yeah, yeah. | -好的 没问题 -好的 好的 |
[11:04] | Well, I’ll certainly get onto that. | 我一定马上开始着手这件事 |
[11:07] | Lil! | 利尔 |
[11:08] | Is there no way to make this water a bit hotter? | 没有办法能让这水更热一点了吗 |
[11:12] | All aboard! | 请各位上车 |
[11:17] | We’ll be doing without ’cause I’m giving that to you. | 你这拿的可是我们全家家当 |
[11:20] | Think about that before you piss it all away. | 在你全部挥霍完之前先好好想想 |
[11:25] | I’m gonna turn this into bags of money, Mom. | 我会把这个变成一袋袋钱的 妈妈 |
[11:28] | I’m going to send it all back home on this very train. | 我会用这辆火车把钱完整地送回家 |
[11:31] | Don’t be proud. | 不要太骄傲 |
[11:36] | Go on. | 上车吧 |
[11:38] | You’d miss your train | 就算站在离火车这么近的地方 |
[11:39] | standing a foot away from it, you would. | 你也会误车的 |
[11:51] | For my money, | 在我看来 |
[11:53] | Jack Adams wanted to bring Terry | 杰克·亚当斯是想带特里 |
[11:55] | down to Windsor to get a glimpse across the river | 到温莎那里去看看河那边 |
[11:58] | at the Detroit skyline. | 整个底特律的轮廓 |
[12:01] | 强尼·鲍尔 绰号”防火墙般”的守门员 服役时间 1945-1969 上场次数 552次 | |
[12:07] | Because he was known to do things like that. | 大家都知道他会这么做 |
[12:10] | They say he did the same thing to Harry Lumley | 大家都说他几年前 |
[12:12] | a few years earlier. | 也是这么对哈利·拉姆利的 |
[12:13] | At the time, | 那时候 |
[12:14] | teams had only one goalie | 整个团队里只有一个守门员 |
[12:16] | One sweater per team. | 每支队伍只有一件队服 |
[12:18] | Detroit had Lumley | 只要底特律有拉姆利在 |
[12:20] | and he’d just won them the Stanley Cup. | 他就能赢下斯坦利杯 |
[12:23] | Hey, Burnsie, Burnsie! | 博恩西 博恩西 |
[12:25] | No one shuts the door like this man! | 没人能比他更会守门啦 |
[12:29] | No one shuts the door like Lumley! | 没人能守得比拉姆利更好啦 |
[12:36] | Mr. Adams! You had a lot of skeptics questioning how you | 亚当斯先生 有很多人怀疑 |
[12:39] | put the team together this year. | 您今年是使了手段才让队员们这么团结的 |
[12:41] | Bet you felt the pressure. | 你感受到这些压力了吧 |
[12:42] | Bet ya’ feel like a clever dog now! | 你肯定是耍了什么小技巧吧 |
[12:47] | I’m not the one out there on the ice. | 我又不是上了场的队员 我怎么知道 |
[13:05] | Sometimes the sports desk gets it right. | 有时 体育组那帮人其实是对的 |
[13:10] | I am the clever dog. | 我就是会耍小技巧 |
[13:14] | Harry Lumley has traded his goalie stick | 哈利·拉姆利的守门员球杆 |
[13:16] | for a pair of crutches tonight. He’ll be okay. | 换成了一副拐杖 他会没事的 |
[13:18] | The question is will Detroit be okay? | 但是 底特律还能继续保持神话吗 |
[13:21] | We’re hearing good things | 我们将会持续为您关注 |
[13:22] | about this kid from Winnipeg, | 这个来自温尼伯的孩子 |
[13:23] | Terry Sawchuk. | 特里·索彻克 |
[13:28] | Hey, Lumley! | 拉姆利 |
[13:30] | His head’s too big for your sweater. | 他的头太大了 穿不下你的队服 |
[13:34] | Hope you figure that out | 孩子 你最好在站到球门之前 |
[13:35] | before you get in front of the net, kid. | 把它穿好了 |
[13:40] | Lumley, you’re like his mom. | 拉姆利 你简直就像他妈一样 |
[13:43] | You get that first shot, kid, | 你一定能截住第一球的 孩子 |
[13:45] | you’ll be fine. | 放心吧 没事的 |
[13:46] | Yep, there he is. | 好了 他来了 |
[13:48] | Who’s game you gonna play today, son? | 小伙子 你今天是在为谁而战 |
[13:52] | – Yours. – Yours. | -为你们 -是为你自己 |
[13:55] | Mine. | 为我自己 |
[13:57] | At our level, right off the top. | 在这个级别里 我们可是最强的 |
[13:59] | We’re gonna grind these sons of bitches down, boys! | 大家伙儿要把这些狗娘养的碾碎啊 |
[14:02] | Let’s go, Red Wings. Let’s go! | 加油 赤翼队 冲啊 |
[14:04] | Open the door! | 开门 上场咯 |
[14:05] | There we go. | 走咯走咯 |
[14:06] | Goalie goes first! | 守门员要带头出去 |
[14:08] | Hup! | 去吧 |
[14:12] | Go! | 上 |
[14:25] | Up, up, up! | 上 往上 往上 |
[14:33] | It seems Mr. Sawchuk has a style all his own. | 看来索彻克先生有自己的一套打法 |
[14:43] | Boston scores! | 波士顿队得分 |
[14:46] | You paid three large for him? | 你请他花了他三千美元吗 |
[14:48] | I got it down to two in the end. Yes. | 后来被我砍到两千了 对 |
[14:50] | Well, I don’t see what all the fuss is about. | 你到底在瞎搞什么 |
[14:52] | I promise not to tell anyone you said that. | 我保证不告诉别人你说过这句话 |
[14:55] | Don’t trade Lumley yet! | 别把拉姆利换下去啊 |
[14:57] | The whiz kid misses the first shot. | 这位神童没能守住第一球 |
[15:00] | He’s really got to look at his stance in the net there. | 他该好好调整下守门的姿态了 |
[15:04] | Okay, now listen, kid: | 行了 听着 孩子 |
[15:07] | this is no different from the minors. All right? | 这跟打次级联赛没什么两样 懂吗 |
[15:09] | Just bigger pay cheques and better women. | 区别只是你会有更多的钱 泡更棒的妞 |
[15:12] | You like women, don’t ya’? | 你喜欢泡妞的 对吧 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:21] | It’s like if we were brothers. | 喜欢泡妞我们就是好兄弟 |
[15:44] | Yup, yup. | 对 对 |
[15:48] | Boston’s got the puck. | 波士顿队拿到球了 |
[15:50] | They’re on the attack again. | 他们再次发起进攻 |
[15:53] | Ferguson shoots. Sawchuk stops the puck! | 弗格森射门了 索彻克截住了球 |
[16:07] | Yeah, they had a few, uh, a few chances | 是的 他们在第三场的时候有一些 |
[16:09] | in the third. | 一些机会 |
[16:10] | Uh, but we kept in it. | 但我们守住了 |
[16:12] | The players up here, they don’t try the same trick twice. | 这里的球员不会把同一个技俩用两次 |
[16:15] | I learned that much. | 我学到了很多 |
[16:17] | But, uh, mistakes like that, | 但是一些类似的失误 |
[16:19] | they cost me a couple goals tonight | 导致我今晚丢了几个球 |
[16:20] | and I won’t let the same thing happen on Wednesday. | 我是不会让这种事出现在周三的比赛上的 |
[16:26] | Oh, uh, either one of you have a nickel | 你们谁有五美分 |
[16:28] | so I could call my mom? | 我想打个电话给我妈 |
[16:34] | Holy Shinola, Louis. | 卧槽 路易 |
[16:36] | You better listen to this! | 你快过来听听这个 |
[16:40] | In hockey news, | 曲棍球新闻报道 |
[16:42] | Detroit Red Wings goalie Harry Lumley has been traded | 底特律的赤翼队的守门员哈利·拉姆利 |
[16:44] | to the Chicago Blackhawks. | 被换到了芝加哥的黑鹰队 |
[16:46] | Shit. | 操 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I’m shocked. | 是的 我也很惊讶 |
[16:49] | Uh, I had no idea. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[16:51] | We just won the Cup. But, as they say, | 我们赢了杯赛联赛 但他们也说了 |
[16:53] | who buys a house in Detroit | 谁愿意在底特律花冤枉钱 |
[16:54] | with Adams running the show, right? | 亚当斯还在那里主宰比赛呢 |
[16:55] | Trader Jack is showing his hand. | 商人杰克用出了压箱宝 |
[16:57] | It’ll be his farm team phenom, Terry Sawchuk, | 特里·索彻克 正是他团队里的那位天才 |
[17:00] | leading the team come training camp time. | 他将带着团队参加之后的训练赛 |
[17:06] | ♪ So I’m telling me ♪ | ♪ 所以我告诉自己 ♪ |
[17:07] | ♪ to pack my bags ♪ | ♪ 快收拾好背包 ♪ |
[17:09] | ♪ It’s time for moving on ♪ | ♪ 是时候继续往前走啦 ♪ |
[17:11] | ♪ I’m bound to do some reveling ♪ | ♪ 我一定要去嗨一下 ♪ |
[17:13] | ♪ It’s time to travel on. ♪ | ♪ 是时候继续往前走啦 ♪ |
[17:27] | Can I help you, Sir? | 您需要什么吗 先生 |
[17:33] | No. Sorry. | 不了 抱歉 |
[17:35] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:36] | You’re Detroit’s new goalie. | 你是底特律的新守门员 |
[17:38] | And so he is. Mr. Terry Sawchuk. | 他真的是特里·索彻克先生诶 |
[17:40] | We got royalty in here. | 这简直就像皇家贵族亲临我们这家店了 |
[17:42] | Can I get an autograph for my son? | 您能给我儿子签个名吗 |
[17:45] | Uh… Sure. | 没问题 |
[17:51] | Saw something you liked in the window? | 您是对橱窗里的哪双鞋子感兴趣吗 |
[17:54] | No. I, uh… | 不 我 |
[17:56] | I can’t afford ’em. | 买不起 |
[17:57] | Now, they pay you, don’t they? | 但现在他们有付你工资啊 不是吗 |
[17:59] | What? Uh, yeah. | 什么 是的 |
[18:01] | But then I pay my landlord | 但我把它们拿去交房租了 |
[18:03] | and then the rest goes to my parents. | 然后剩下那些钱我给我父母了 |
[18:06] | Good man. | 真孝顺 |
[18:08] | But you’re going to have to look sharp | 但是你现在代表着底特律 |
[18:09] | now that you’re representing Detroit. | 你可要看起来光鲜亮丽点啊 |
[18:11] | I’ll let you pay two dollars a week, no interest. | 你分期付款吧 每周两美元 无利息 |
[18:14] | You’ll have ’em paid off by January. | 到一月份你就能付完了 |
[18:15] | Janu-? Well, | 一月份吗 可是 |
[18:17] | they won’t do me much good in the dead of winter. | 冬天时那双鞋我可享受不了 |
[18:19] | Nonsense. You wear them out today. | 别开玩笑了 就这么定了 |
[18:21] | You’d let me do that? | 真的可以吗 |
[18:24] | If you stiff me, I know where to find you, don’t I? | 就算你耍了我 我也知道该上哪儿找你 |
[18:26] | Stopping those dirty French pucks! | 阻止那帮法国混混的重任就交给你啦 |
[18:27] | Yeah. I, uh… | 是的 我 |
[18:30] | Yeah. I sure hope so. | 好 我希望我能做到 |
[18:32] | Now, son: | 听着 伙计 |
[18:35] | in Detroit we expect you | 在底特律 我们指望你 |
[18:36] | to bring more than just hope. | 能带来的不仅仅是希望 |
[18:41] | – I’ll try ’em on. – All right, all right. | -那我就试一下吧 -这就对了 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:46] | Nice to meet you, Terry. | 我也是 特里 |
[18:58] | Fancy shoes. | 鞋子不错啊 |
[19:22] | Making me work for my tips today. | 你今天可要为我的贴心工作给点小费啊 |
[19:26] | I gotta break in these shoes, I guess. | 那我要把鞋子卖掉才能给得起小费了 |
[19:33] | Stew, huh? | 炖菜啊 |
[19:35] | Is that going to be as good as my mother’s | 它能比得上我妈做的 |
[19:37] | Ukrainian dumplings? | 乌克兰饺子吗 |
[19:38] | I don’t think I can serve you in here. | 我不太想给你下单 |
[19:41] | Well, why not? | 为什么 |
[19:43] | You look like a hockey player. | 你像个曲棍球运动员 |
[19:44] | I am. | 我就是啊 |
[19:45] | Well, if you played for Detroit, | 如果你是底特律的队员 |
[19:47] | I’d have noticed you before. | 我之前肯定会有注意到的 |
[19:48] | I’m Detroit’s new goalie. | 我是底特律新的守门员 |
[19:51] | Then I guess I’ll serve you. | 好吧 乐意为您效劳 |
[19:54] | I just won’t get too attached. | 只不过 我可不想对你太着迷 |
[19:57] | As for the dumplings, I’ve never tried ’em. | 至于那些饺子 我没尝过 |
[20:00] | But I bring ’em home to Bobby some nights and he’s a big fan. | 但我有时会给波比带点 他倒是很喜欢 |
[20:06] | Stew like his Mama’s. | 像 他妈妈做的 炖菜 |
[20:25] | The Montreal-Detroit rivalry | 蒙特利尔和底特律对决赛 |
[20:27] | is as heated as ever. | 现在可谓是激烈万分 |
[20:29] | That one goes all the way up to the front offices of the | 一边是像一匹黑马般坐上了 |
[20:31] | Detroit General Manager, Jack Adams | 底特律总经理的位置的杰克·亚当斯 |
[20:34] | and Montreal’s Frank Selke. | 另一边是蒙特利尔的弗兰克·塞尔克 |
[20:44] | The score is tied three to three | 离比赛结束只剩几秒了 |
[20:46] | with seconds left on the clock. | 场上比分还是三比三平 |
[20:54] | It’s in! The ref calls it a goal | 球进啦 裁判判为有效球 |
[20:56] | and Montreal ekes out a win | 蒙特利尔在底特律的穷追不舍下 |
[20:58] | with Detroit nipping at their heels. | 找到了获胜的机会 |
[21:10] | Montreal still holds the better record | 蒙特利尔队仍然保持着领先的得分 |
[21:13] | and no one hates losing more than Jack Adams. | 没人能比杰克·亚当斯更痛恨失败了 |
[21:16] | Ha-ha-ha. Take ‘er easy, Jack! | 哈哈哈 杰克 没事的 |
[21:19] | A ways to go before spring. | 这也是庆祝春天来临的一种方式嘛 |
[21:22] | Lil! The radio’s fallen. | 利尔 收音机掉了 |
[21:30] | What are you so happy about? We lost. | 你干嘛这么高兴 我们输了啊 |
[21:33] | I know, but I have | 我知道 但 |
[21:34] | a special friend supposed to visit me tonight. | 我今晚有个特别的朋友要来看我 |
[21:36] | Oh, yeah? What’s his name? | 是吗 他叫啥 |
[21:37] | That’s his name. | 这就是他名字 |
[21:39] | Hey! Uncle. | 你大爷啊 |
[21:41] | Hey, don’t mind Boiter. | 别太在意博伊特 |
[21:43] | He’s gotta touch every player after a game. | 每局比赛结束后他都会碰一下所有队员的 |
[21:46] | 戈迪·豪 右边锋 服役时间 1946-1971 1973-1980 1997 赢得8个杯赛冠军 | |
[21:54] | Gordie says if you want to touch him, it’s gotta be his balls. | 戈迪说想让你碰他的蛋蛋呢 |
[21:56] | – Get off me! – Come on, come on! | -放开我 -行了 行了 |
[21:59] | – Get off me! – Cool down. | -放开我 -淡定 |
[22:00] | Hey, uh, snappy shoes! | 鞋子挺帅啊 |
[22:02] | Oh, yeah. | 你可以的啊 |
[22:03] | You must’ve shelled out for ’em. | 为了买它破费了吧 |
[22:08] | Oop. Maybe pull it? Come on; little pull. | 要不试试拔一下 加油 别太用力 |
[22:09] | Yeah, pull it, pull hard. Harder. | 来 拉 用力 再用力 |
[22:11] | Come on. There you go. That’s it. That’s it. | 用力 就是这样 就是这样 |
[22:12] | Whoever did this is paying for it! | 无论谁干的 他都要付出代价 |
[22:14] | C’mon, Terry. It’s just fun. | 拜托特里 就是个玩笑而已 |
[22:41] | So, how are you settling in with the boys? | 所以 你和其他小伙子们相处得如何啊 |
[22:51] | There you go, son. | 来吧 孩子 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:55] | There won’t be anything in your life | 你之后的人生中再也不会有这样 |
[22:57] | after like belonging to a team. | 归属于一支队伍的经历了 |
[23:00] | Take it from a land of experience. | 这是经验所得 |
[23:02] | No. Where does this sort of sacrifice | 这种程度的牺牲和忠诚 |
[23:05] | and loyalty exist anymore, right? | 怎么可能还存在呢 |
[23:09] | Nah. It’s an ancient game | 不 这是个古老的运动 |
[23:11] | with ancient laws. | 用的是古老的规则 |
[23:14] | But, God, I love it. | 但是 天哪 我爱死它了 |
[23:17] | Mm. Going to have to get you some new shoes, I see. | 看起来你需要新的鞋子了 |
[23:20] | The fellas got a bit of a sense of humour there. | 这些小伙子们还挺幽默的 |
[23:24] | Oh, no. Mr. Adams, I– | 哦 不 亚当斯先生 我 |
[23:27] | Mr. Sawchuk, if there’s one thing I know in this world | 索彻克先生 如果说这世上有一件事 |
[23:29] | to be true: | 是我完全坚信的 |
[23:31] | you are worth the investment. | 那就是 你是绝佳的潜力股 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Please. | 别客套了 |
[23:43] | Oh, that really is nice on the toes. | 啊 脚趾感觉真是舒服啊 |
[23:47] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[23:49] | Pronovost, tough as a bag of batteries. | 普罗诺沃斯特顽强得像块石头 |
[23:51] | He gets the puck to me, I see Delvecchio open… | 他把冰球传给我 |
[23:52] | You get a chance, you gotta make the best of it. | 抓住了机会就绝不能放手 |
[23:55] | Of course. And then Sawchuk. | 没错 然后是索彻克 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Then Terry with the save. | 对 然后特里救下了一球 |
[23:59] | Sawchuk, tonight, it was like… | 索彻克 今晚真是 |
[24:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:02] | Great game. | 打得漂亮 |
[24:06] | Speech. | 演讲 |
[24:07] | Yeah. Speech, speech! | 对 演讲 演讲 |
[24:11] | I thought it was a team effort. Um… | 我觉得这是团队合作的结果 |
[24:13] | I thought we really took it to ’em tonight, | 我觉得我们今天真的发挥出了全部实力 |
[24:15] | we played a full 60 minutes | 整整60分钟都尽了全力 |
[24:17] | and, uh, | 还有 |
[24:18] | I’m really looking forward to the playoffs, that’s for sure. | 当然 我十分期待季后赛的到来 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:22] | Mr. Sawchuk, everyone’s saying you got the skills | 索彻克先生 所有人都说你有本事 |
[24:24] | to become one of the greatest goalies in history. | 能成为有史以来最厉害的守门员 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | – In my experience… – That’s it. | -以我经验来说 -可以了 |
[24:36] | Good game. | 打得很棒 |
[24:39] | Get a load of all that, huh? | 那些话已经听烦了吧 |
[24:43] | Everybody loves a winner. | 所有人都爱赢家嘛 |
[24:46] | I need eight more of them to get the cup. | 我还需要八场比赛才能得到奖杯 |
[24:49] | Can you get me eight wins? | 你能再给我赢下八次吗 |
[24:53] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[24:55] | All right. | 行 |
[25:02] | Ah! Jesus! Oi! | 啊 天啊 |
[25:16] | Amazing save by Sawchuk! | 索彻克完美救下一球 |
[25:17] | Detroit is one period away from sweeping Toronto | 底特律只差一小场就能将多伦多 |
[25:20] | out of the playoffs. | 彻底踢出季后赛了 |
[25:22] | A date with Montreal within reach! | 和蒙特利尔的比赛触手可及 |
[25:26] | Jesus! Holy cow. | 天哪 该死的 |
[25:27] | How’s he doing? We need this one. | 他怎么样了 我们必须赢下这场 |
[25:29] | No, Jack. It’s his elbow again. | 不行 杰克 他的手肘又复发了 |
[25:30] | The doc says he needs surgery. | 医生说他需要动手术 |
[25:32] | Surgery? Get off him. Yeah. | 什么手术 你离他远点 |
[25:33] | How you feelin’, son? | 你感觉如何 孩子 |
[25:36] | Look at that face. Tough as nails. | 看看这张脸 这么坚强 |
[25:38] | I knew it the first time I set eyes on him. | 我第一次看见他就知道了 |
[25:40] | You need this one, Jack. | 你必须出去赢下这局 杰克 |
[25:42] | Toughness! Heart! | 坚强一点 拿出你的意志 |
[25:42] | This is your man, I said. | 我当时说 这就是你在找的人 |
[25:44] | If he goes out there, it’s not gonna heal proper. | 如果他继续比赛 他的伤会无法正常恢复 |
[25:47] | You know they popped out his eye one time | 你知道当他还在打次级联赛的时候 |
[25:48] | when he played in the minors? | 有一次他们把他的眼珠给弄凸出来了吗 |
[25:50] | Took a stick blade right to the eye. | 一杆子直接打到了眼睛 |
[25:51] | They just patched it up and popped it back in. | 他们就直接那样把它给重新安了回去 |
[25:54] | No. Someone plays with that kind of heart | 不 用这种性子比赛的人 |
[25:57] | and that kind of sacrifice for his team? | 为团队作出了这种牺牲 |
[25:59] | That’s someone that you do not send to the hospital | 这种人除非他自己要求 |
[26:02] | unless he says he needs to go! | 否则你绝对不能把他送进医院 |
[26:03] | Huh? You ready to play. | 怎么样 准备好上场了吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. | 是 我没事 我没事 |
[26:05] | You ready to win this game? | 准备好赢下这场了吗 |
[26:07] | I can go back in. I’m good. | 我可以上 我没事 |
[26:08] | Let’s go. Let’s go! Let’s go! All right! | 我们上 我们上 我们上 来吧 |
[26:11] | Upsy-doodle. Yeah. | 小菜一碟 |
[26:13] | You wish you had this kind of heart! | 这种性子你们求都求不来 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[26:17] | Out on the ice, with the game on the line, | 在冰球赛场上 比赛的比分逼近 |
[26:18] | that’s where I was alive. | 那就是我活下去的理由 |
[26:20] | When you saw those words up over the arena doors | 当你看到赛场门上的字 |
[26:23] | “Hockey tonight”, | 今晚冰球比赛 |
[26:25] | man, they picked up your step. | 那真的会让你加快步伐 |
[26:28] | They told you life was good, the woman with you | 比赛前 他们告诉你生活一切美好 |
[26:30] | was just the right woman, | 你身边的女人就是注定的那一位 |
[26:32] | whichever joint you were heading for was just the place to be | 朝向的方向一定 |
[26:34] | before the game. | 是正确的方向 |
[26:36] | Detroit leaves Montreal | 底特律在拿下斯坦利杯赛决赛的 |
[26:37] | after taking the first two games of the Stanley Cup finals! | 前两场胜利后 将蒙特利尔甩在身后 |
[26:41] | That’s three games in the books, boys. | 那是会被载入史册的三场比赛啊 大家 |
[26:43] | We got Montreal on their heels. | 蒙特利尔依然紧追不放 |
[26:45] | But I’ll tell ya’: the game that ends a team’s season | 但是我告诉你们 一支队伍赛季的 |
[26:47] | is the hardest one to win. Yeah. | 最后一场比赛 是最难赢的一场 |
[26:50] | They’re against the ropes. Gettin’ desperate. | 他们在胜负边缘徘徊 会孤注一掷 |
[26:52] | – Yeah. – Where’s Terry? | -是啊 -特里在哪里 |
[26:53] | Mmm. I-I think- | 嗯 我猜 |
[26:56] | I think he left. | 我觉得他走了 |
[26:58] | It’s not a joke. Where is he? | 我没在开玩笑 他人呢 |
[27:00] | Didn’t he, uh, didn’t he mention getting a haircut? | 他不是 呃 说起过要去剪个头发 |
[27:02] | No, no. I think he talked about, like, | 不 不 我觉得他说的是 |
[27:03] | an ingrown toenail or something. | 有个长反了的脚趾甲之类的 |
[27:05] | Ingrown toenail. Yeah. I think… | 内嵌甲 是吧 我猜 |
[27:06] | It’s not funny, you guys! | 这一点都不好笑 |
[27:09] | Fuck you guys! | 操你们的 |
[27:11] | You know, it’s on you too! | 这个也有你们的责任 |
[27:13] | I have a shit game, we all have a shit game. | 我这局打得很糟心 我们都打得很糟心 |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:16] | – Right? – Right. | -是吧 -没错 |
[27:18] | – Can you read? – Yeah, yeah. | -你识字吗 -当然 |
[27:19] | He better be in the trainer’s room. | 他最好是在教练房间里 |
[27:25] | Is he gone? Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 他走了吗 我们赶紧出去吧 |
[27:27] | Just be quiet, okay? Yeah. | 安静点好吗 |
[27:29] | Come on. Go-go-go-go! | 来 快走 走 |
[27:34] | Terry. Quit it. | 特里 停下 |
[27:36] | You’re gonna burn a hole right through her. | 你快要在她身上盯出个洞了 |
[27:40] | What? You like her? | 怎么 你喜欢她 |
[27:41] | – No. – Which one? | -没 -哪一个 |
[27:43] | – No. Marcel. – Right there? | -不 马塞尔 -那边那个 |
[27:45] | – No, no, no, no. – She has a boyfriend, | -不 不 -她有男朋友了 |
[27:46] | Bobby, or something. | 好像叫波比什么的 |
[27:47] | Hey! Excuse me. | 喂 那边的 |
[27:49] | Yeah. Please. | 嗯 麻烦一下 |
[27:51] | Hay is for horses. | 喂什么 学马叫吗 |
[27:53] | Oh. Okay, uh… | 呃 好吧 嗯 |
[27:55] | Pardonnez moi, Mademoiselle. | 抱歉啊 女士 |
[27:57] | But, um, may I bother you for a second? | 好吧 嗯 打扰一下 |
[27:59] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这位是谁吗 |
[28:02] | You’re looking at our ticket to the top right there. | 你面前的可是我们夺冠的制胜法宝 |
[28:04] | I’m working. | 我还在工作 |
[28:05] | Okay, pardon me. | 好吧 抱歉了 |
[28:06] | We were just wondering if, um… | 我们只是在想 如果 呃 |
[28:09] | Bobby’s still in the picture? | 波比和你还是回事儿吗 |
[28:12] | Bobby’s still in the picture. | 我们还是回事儿 |
[28:14] | Only has three legs now since the tractor ran over him. | 被拖拉机碾过去之后 腿只剩下三条了 |
[28:17] | Thank you so much for asking. | 谢谢你来问 |
[28:22] | Bobby’s my dog. | 波比是我的狗 |
[28:25] | Okay. You’re in! | 不错 有戏哦 |
[28:26] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know… | 我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[28:27] | Okay. So, he lives at… | 所以 他住在 |
[28:28] | – No, Marcel. No, I… – Yes. | -不 马塞尔 别 我 -没事 |
[28:30] | He lives at 67 Military Road. | 他住在军事路67号 |
[28:31] | I-i… | 我 我 |
[28:34] | I do live there, though. | 我是住在那里 |
[28:37] | Not with parents, or anything. | 不是和父母或者别人一起住 |
[28:40] | Wh-? | 什 |
[28:41] | No, no! Wait, wait, wait. She’s not even gonna… | 不 不 等等 她都还没 |
[28:46] | It’s game over. You’re gonna have to jerk it. | 完蛋了 你就非要像个呆子一样吗 |
[28:47] | You’re a fuckin’ idiot. | 你这个蠢货 |
[28:48] | That was smooth. | 不错 挺顺利的啊 |
[28:50] | Yeah. Really smooth. | 是啊 真的很顺利 |
[28:51] | Good job. Yeah? Yeah? | 干得不错 啊 |
[28:52] | Very smooth. | 真顺利 |
[29:22] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[29:36] | Let’s go out there and take it, boys. | 出去迎战吧 小伙子们 |
[29:39] | It’s our game tonight. | 今晚是我们的比赛 |
[29:40] | Full energy right off the hop, boys. | 准备好火力全开 |
[29:43] | Gonna get to our game: speed. | 拿出我们最擅长的 速度 |
[29:46] | You are going to dump those pucks in deep. | 之后在低处发球 |
[29:48] | You will own the neutral zone. | 你们要拿下中立区域 |
[29:50] | No mercy. No mercy. | 别手软 |
[29:52] | We will finish them off tonight. | 今晚就完结他们 |
[29:54] | Who’s ready? | 谁准备好了 |
[29:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -准备好了 -没问题 |
[29:58] | Ukey, | 还有你 |
[30:00] | you stand on your head all season. | 你整个赛季都是得心应手 |
[30:01] | Tonight any different? | 今晚会有区别吗 |
[30:03] | – No different. – No different. | -不会有区别 -照常发挥 |
[30:05] | Pronovost! Ready to make their lives miserable? | 普罗诺沃斯特 准备好搞死他们了吗 |
[30:07] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 准备好了 |
[30:09] | How are you feeling, son? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:10] | Good, sir. Good. | 很好 先生 |
[30:11] | Gordie, | 戈迪 |
[30:12] | you ready to take another walk around this block? | 准备好再赢一次了吗 |
[30:15] | – Yes, sir. – Yeah, yeah. | -准备好了 -好 |
[30:16] | No matter what happens in this building, | 不管这栋房子里会发生什么事 |
[30:18] | you and I know, we know the game is played | 你和我都知道比赛 |
[30:19] | between those blood red posts. | 就在那些红柱子之间进行 |
[30:21] | All right, this is it. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[30:24] | Nothin’ else matters but tonight, boys. Montreal? | 今晚很重要 孩子们 什么蒙特利尔队 |
[30:27] | Montreal’s got nothin’ on you! | 蒙特利尔队没什么好怕的 |
[30:31] | Go, go! | 加油 |
[30:37] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[30:38] | Goalie goes first. | 守门员先走 |
[30:47] | You got the greatest goaltender in the league at one end. | 一边是联赛最佳守门员 |
[30:50] | The kid. Sawchuk. | 那小子就是索彻克 |
[30:52] | Bearing down on him, | 对抗他的是 |
[30:53] | the greatest goal scorer in hockey history: | 冰球史上最佳得分球员 |
[30:56] | Rocket Richard. | 罗基特·理查德 |
[30:57] | This is one for the history books, ladies and gents. | 这将是场载入史册的比赛 女生们先生们 |
[30:59] | Hold your families close. Take the phone off the hook! | 抱紧家人 拿起电话听筒 告诉别人 |
[31:03] | Detroit could win it all tonight. | 底特律队今晚会赢 |
[31:05] | Welcome to the first elimination game of the Stanley Cup finals! | 欢迎来到斯坦利杯赛决赛第一场淘汰赛 |
[31:11] | Out on the ice, with the game on the line | 在冰球赛场上 比赛正要开始 |
[31:14] | everyone depending on me. | 所有人都指望着我 |
[31:16] | Half into an animal crouch, | 如动物般半蹲着 |
[31:18] | like some poor bugger getting drilled before a firing squad. | 就像在行刑队前要被一刀戳穿的笨蛋一样 |
[31:23] | Too late for last words. | 没时间说遗言了 |
[31:29] | Christ! | 天哪 |
[31:30] | Dick, you gotta take it easy. | 迪克 别这么紧张 |
[31:31] | We’ve got three times the shots on goal | 我们有三次得分进球的机会 |
[31:33] | but it’s three-nothing for them. | 但得分却是他们三比零 |
[31:35] | How do you beat Sawchuk? | 你打算怎么对付索彻克 |
[31:36] | He knows what you’re gonna do before you do it. | 他能预先知道你要做什么 |
[31:38] | I lie awake at night. | 我晚上都睡不着觉 |
[31:40] | I think my wife’s gonna leave me. | 我觉得我妻子要离开我了 |
[31:44] | Coach, you in mid-stroke? | 教练 你脑抽了吗 |
[31:52] | Harvey, what the fuck was that? | 哈维 那他妈是什么东西 |
[31:55] | Uh, that’s an octopus. | 是章鱼 |
[31:57] | A what? | 什么 |
[31:59] | Am I losing my damn mind? | 是我疯了吗 |
[32:04] | Eight legs. | 八只脚 |
[32:05] | Eight wins. | 八次胜利 |
[32:07] | Fuckers. | 该死的 |
[32:09] | We wanted it bad, yeah. | 我们很想赢 |
[32:11] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h道格·哈维 防守队员 7个联赛奖杯 6个杯赛奖杯 | |
[32:16] | But, uh, you know, Terry was possessed. | 但是特里像是发了疯一样 |
[32:20] | we tried to stay up, but… | 我们试图追平比分 但是 |
[32:21] | we knew crawling back from a three-nil deficit | 我们知道在3比0的负分下 |
[32:25] | with him in the net was impossible. | 想从他网下进球是不可能的 |
[32:29] | Skate, skate, skate! | 滑啊 滑啊 滑啊 |
[32:38] | What are you, nuts? | 你干什么 混蛋 |
[32:39] | I hate nuts. | 我讨厌混蛋 |
[32:40] | Terry, I got it. | 特里 我来 |
[32:41] | Are you nuts? Huh? Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 发什么神经 |
[32:46] | Hey, Ref, you seen a goddamn referee tonight? | 裁判 今晚到底有没有裁判 |
[32:48] | All right, all right. Get back, Terry. | 好了 退后 特里 |
[32:50] | Good job, Marcel. Miss it. | 干得好 马塞尔 很好 |
[33:14] | 9 8 …nine, eight, | |
[33:17] | 7 6 5 seven, six, five, | |
[33:20] | 4 3 2 1 four, three, two, one! | |
[33:28] | Detroit wins the cup! | 底特律队赢了 |
[33:40] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[33:47] | Pretty intense for your first NHL game, hey there, call-up? | 第一场全国联赛很激烈吧 你觉得呢 |
[33:50] | No. We’re always ready in Edmonton | 没什么 我们在埃德蒙顿就一直准备着 |
[33:52] | for when we get our chance. | 只是一直在等待时机 |
[33:54] | Who’s good up there, anyway? | 那是谁在比赛里表现得很好呢 |
[33:56] | Gotta see this goalie, Glenn Hall. | 守门员 格伦·霍尔 |
[33:59] | Spreads like a butterfly. | 像个蝴蝶一样双臂展开 |
[34:00] | Oh, hear that, Uke? | 听到了吗 神童 |
[34:02] | You better watch your back; | 你最好当心点[看看后背] |
[34:03] | got a butterfly in the wings. | 你背后可没有蝴蝶般的翅膀 |
[34:06] | Okay. Here’s the deal: | 好了 听我说 |
[34:08] | you’re going to put chicken bones in Boiter’s hockey bag. | 你应该把鸡骨头放进博伊特的曲棍球包里 |
[34:11] | See if he washes it over the summer | 看他夏天到底洗没洗包 |
[34:13] | or if it’s covered in maggots next fall. | 也许到了秋天就长满蛆虫了 |
[34:20] | You and I are going to be doing this a lot more, Terry. | 特里我们俩以后可要经常这么做 |
[34:23] | Proud of you boys! Enjoy! | 真为你们骄傲 好好玩吧 |
[34:25] | Wake up in a pool of your own vomit. | 喝个痛快吧 |
[34:36] | Yeah, it’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[34:38] | But I’ll be ready to get back once fall hits, that’s for sure. | 但我秋天之前一定要回去 |
[34:42] | Yeah, speakin’ of getting back, I should. | 说到回去 我也该回去了 |
[34:44] | What? No. See you at the plant, boys. What are you do–? | 什么 工厂里见了 你要 |
[34:46] | No. I’m buying. Stick around. | 我来买单吧 你再待一会儿 |
[34:51] | Lucky for you, your dad got you on. | 你真走运 你爸让你去了 |
[34:54] | They’re cutting jobs. | 他们正在裁员 |
[35:02] | You been up to see Mitch yet? | 你见到米奇了吗 |
[35:05] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[35:09] | I’m gonna get up there. | 我想去那里 |
[35:11] | Just want to unwind, you know? | 想要放松一下 |
[35:19] | There’s a lot of pressure down there. | 因为压力很大 |
[35:20] | But, hey, if things keep going like this, | 不过如果照这样发展下去的话 |
[35:22] | I could get a good salary real soon, | 很快我就可以拿到不错的工资 |
[35:23] | maybe I could get you and mom a nicer house. | 我就能给你和妈妈买个更好的房子 |
[35:26] | Nicer? | 更好的吗 |
[35:28] | Not nicer. Just, I– | 不是 我只是 |
[35:31] | I could send more money home. | 我可以多寄点钱回家 |
[35:32] | Yeah. We should get going. | 好的 我们该走了 |
[35:35] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | Your mother’ll want to see you in the morning. | 你妈妈想要早上见见你 |
[35:41] | Yeah. I think I might stick around for one more. | 好的 不过我想留下来再喝一杯 |
[35:47] | Suit yourself. | 随便你吧 |
[35:53] | Hey! Can I get one more before I head home? | 我回家之前能再来一杯吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah, just one more. | 就一杯 |
[35:58] | It’s nice to be home. | 回家真好啊 |
[36:01] | Nice to be home. | 回家真好 |
[36:18] | – Hello? – Pronovost! | -喂 -普罗诺沃斯特 |
[36:21] | Hey! It’s Uke. How you doing? | 我是神童 你怎么样啊 |
[36:23] | Jeez, Terry? | 天啊 特里吗 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[36:25] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[36:27] | It’s two in the morning. | 现在可是凌晨两点 |
[36:29] | Yeah, what, what are you doing? | 是啊 你 你在做什么呢 |
[36:32] | I just, uh, | 我只是 |
[36:33] | you know, I was wondering if you remember | 我在想你还记得 |
[36:36] | what game it was | 是哪场比赛 |
[36:37] | we pulled that prank on Boiter? | 我们对博伊特恶作剧了 |
[36:41] | ‘Cause I gotta-I gotta-I gotta group of people here | 我这儿有很多 很多人 |
[36:43] | and they were, uh… | 他们 |
[36:45] | they-they were wondering and I said, | 他 他们想知道我说的 |
[36:47] | I know who has the memory of a fucking elephant. | 我的记性可是太差了 |
[36:51] | Yeah. Okay. All right. Well, I’ll ju-I’ll let you go. | 好了 好了 就 就这样吧 |
[36:53] | I was– Hey, wait! | 我 等等 |
[36:54] | Have you heard anything about, um… | 你听说了没有 |
[36:59] | Jack is happy, right? | 杰克很满意 是吗 |
[37:00] | He-he’s happy with the way the team as it is, right? | 他 他对现在球队的情况还满意 对吗 |
[37:04] | Uh, I don’t know, Terry. | 我不知道 特里 |
[37:06] | Why don’t you call him at two in the morning and ask him? | 你为什么不凌晨两点打电话问他 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:22] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[37:45] | Think God lets dogs in heaven? | 你觉得上帝让狗进天堂吗 |
[37:47] | Sure he does. In heaven they’re allowed inside | 当然 它们可以进天堂 |
[37:50] | and they’re even allowed to drink Cokes. | 他们甚至还能喝可乐 |
[37:58] | Where the hell is my kettle?! | 我的水壶到底在哪 |
[38:29] | Ah-ha! Mr. Norris: | 诺里斯先生 |
[38:31] | there’s your team. | 那是你的球队 |
[38:33] | This bunch here? | 这一堆人吗 |
[38:35] | They play like they could read each other’s minds. Magical! | 能像读懂彼此想法一样打球 很神奇 |
[38:37] | For what I shell out, | 我花了这么多钱 |
[38:39] | they better be damn genies. | 他们最好是真的那么厉害 |
[38:45] | Yeah, I got it. | 我抓到了 |
[38:45] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 确实 |
[38:47] | Go back for that. | 回原位 |
[38:50] | Come on, I’ll pass you one. | 来吧 我再传一个 |
[38:52] | Terry Sawchuk. | 特里·索彻克 |
[38:53] | In the flesh. | 活生生的 |
[38:55] | Flesh is right. | 活生生的没错 |
[38:57] | He got fat. | 就是胖了点 |
[38:58] | Good job, ladies. | 干得好 |
[39:01] | I’ll make damn sure he burns it off, sir. | 我会让他减肥的 先生 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[39:08] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧 |
[39:12] | Hey, Ter. Come on in. | 小特 进来吧 |
[39:16] | Mr. Norris. Nice to see you again. | 诺里斯先生 很高兴再见到你 |
[39:18] | – How are you, Terry? – Good. Good. | -你好吗 特里 -我很好 |
[39:21] | Uh, let’s get you on the scale, huh, son? | 来称下体重吧 孩子 |
[39:25] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看有多重了 |
[39:31] | All right. Up. | 好了 往上 |
[39:34] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[39:36] | All right. Let’s try this. | 试试这个 |
[39:38] | You know what? | 等等 |
[39:39] | Let me try it again without the cigarette in my hand. | 让我不拿这颗烟再试试 |
[39:40] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[39:41] | You spend the off-season eating Ukrainian dumplings | 你一直都在吃乌克兰饺子吗 |
[39:44] | out of the Calder Trophy? | 整个联赛赛季都是吗 |
[39:48] | Game time. You’re going to drop the weight. | 认真地说 你得减肥了 |
[39:49] | Right? | 好吗 |
[39:51] | The fans, they’re fickle. | 粉丝们 变化无常 |
[39:53] | They love you one night and hate you the next. | 他们今晚喜欢你 明晚就嫌弃你了 |
[39:54] | Let’s not give them a reason. | 别给他们留下口舌 |
[39:56] | I’ll get the weight down. | 我会把体重减下来的 |
[39:57] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[39:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:59] | Hit that door on your way out, if you wouldn’t mind. | 你不介意的话 走的时候把门带上 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:14] | The football player. | 橄榄球运动员 |
[40:16] | Hockey. | 是冰球运动员 |
[40:17] | I don’t care much for either. | 我不在意是什么运动员 |
[40:20] | My Dad owns this place so I fake it. | 这店是我爸的 我只是假装喜欢运动 |
[40:22] | Hockey’s good for business. | 冰球给我带来生意 |
[40:23] | Well, I’m a goalie. | 我是个守门员 |
[40:26] | And the job of the goalie is to stop the puck | 守门员的任务就是拦截冰球 |
[40:30] | from going in | 防止它进入到 |
[40:32] | the net. | 网内 |
[40:36] | And when you do… | 如果你做到了 |
[40:39] | you’re the hero. | 你就是英雄 |
[40:41] | When you don’t, | 要是没做到 |
[40:44] | you come to the bar alone. | 你就会独自一个人来酒吧 |
[40:48] | Looks like it gets pretty rough. | 看起来你最近过得很难 |
[40:52] | Try that again, Merle, | 莫尔 你再这样 |
[40:53] | and I’ll dig it into the back of your skull! | 我就把你后脑勺挖了 把碎杯子放进去 |
[40:58] | Jeez. | 天 |
[40:59] | Jesus! What are you, part lion? | 天哪 你是母老虎吗 |
[41:02] | Maybe I should have a goalie to stand right there between me | 或许应该有个守门员站在我和 |
[41:05] | – and all of them. – You mean a defenseman. | -他们之间 -你说的是防守队员吧 |
[41:08] | I think I’d rather a goalie. | 我更愿意是个守门员 |
[41:14] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[41:16] | Tonight’s gravy’s so thick you could walk on it. | 今天的肉汤浓得你都可以在上面走 |
[41:21] | I’ll just take a whiskey. | 我就喝杯威士忌 |
[41:28] | What’s going on in Detroit? | 底特律队怎么了 |
[41:30] | The Wings are not the same team they were last year. | 赤翼俱乐部可没能保持住去年的状态 |
[41:39] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[41:41] | Which team you playing for, Marcel? | 马塞尔 你是哪个队的 |
[41:44] | Detroit. | 底特律 |
[41:44] | You’re hanging me out to dry! | 你这是要玩死我啊 |
[41:47] | Hanging me out to dry. | 想玩死我吗 |
[42:34] | Feeling the need for a drink after that one. | 比完赛想喝一杯吧 |
[42:37] | Naw, I, uh… | 我 |
[42:40] | No. | 不 |
[42:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:55] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[42:57] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[43:15] | Christmas, with his foot in a cast. | 他的脚打着石膏 |
[43:18] | That came off | 在圣诞节来的时候 |
[43:20] | and Pulford skated over three of his fingers. | 普尔福德就只能用三个脚趾在滑冰 |
[43:22] | Besides starving himself, | 除了饿着自己 |
[43:25] | cuts, bruises, disc ruptures from that crouch, | 还有伤口 乌青 臀部椎间盘破裂 |
[43:28] | he was only sleeping three hours a night. | 他每晚只睡三个小时 |
[43:31] | But he would’ve remembered what happened | 但他会永远记得 |
[43:33] | when Lumley was out with a broken ankle. | 当拉姆利脚踝骨折离队时发生了什么 |
[43:36] | Great. You’re not gonna believe this: | 很好 你要知道这个 |
[43:39] | Glenn Hall is in town doing a hockey camp. | 格伦·霍尔在镇上参加一个冰球夏令营 |
[43:41] | Just left his hotel for the airport. We’re going to… | 他刚离开酒店前去机场 我们打算 |
[43:43] | – No, No, No. – Catch him at the airport | -不不不 -在机场拦住他 |
[43:44] | Forget the freeze. Forget the freeze. | 不用冰敷 不用冰敷 |
[43:44] | Just stitch me up and get me back out there. | 帮我缝一下伤口然后把我送回赛场就行 |
[43:45] | – Have you seen your face? – Let him go. | -你看到你的脸了吗 -让他走 |
[43:47] | We’re good here. We’re good here. | 我们可以解决 我们没问题的 |
[43:49] | All right, forget it. I guess we’re good here. | 好吧 没事了 我们这里没问题 |
[43:51] | Stitch him up! | 帮他缝合伤口 |
[43:54] | It’s only a couple years since they tossed him | 拉姆利退队之后没几年 |
[43:55] | Lumley’s sweater. | 他们就把他的队服扔了 |
[43:58] | Six goalies in the league. | 一个联赛里有六个守门员 |
[43:59] | One sweater per team. | 每一队都有他们的队服 |
[44:02] | With general managers short on cotton and patience, | 总经理舍不得棉花和耐心 |
[44:04] | we goalies were constantly looking over our shoulders. | 我们守门员就要经常掂掂自己肩上的重量 |
[44:07] | Sawchuk, Sawchuk, Sawchuk, Sawchuk. | 索彻克 索彻克 索彻克 索彻克 |
[44:13] | You love me tonight, do ya’? | 你们今晚是喜欢我的吧 |
[44:16] | Go fuck yourselves. | 随你们的便 |
[44:49] | Hey. Hey, Terry. | 嘿 嘿 特里 |
[45:01] | Come on, darlin’. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[45:08] | Hey, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:16] | – My jacket. – Yeah. | -我的夹克 -好 |
[45:18] | I got it. I got it. | 我知道 我拿了 |
[45:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:22] | Go to bed, honey. | 上床睡觉吧 亲爱的 |
[45:26] | I’m not drunk. | 我没醉 |
[45:28] | I just, I didn’t have dinner. | 我只是 我没吃晚饭 |
[45:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:37] | Detroit loses a fourth straight | 底特律队连续四次输掉比赛 |
[45:38] | despite Sawchuk turning away an unbelievable 48 shots on goal. | 尽管索彻克挡住了高达48球的进攻 |
[45:42] | Terry, what were you thinking | 特里 你当时是怎么想的 |
[45:43] | when you let that easy one by in the third? | 在第三场时让一个很简单的球进门了 |
[45:45] | – I don’t know. – Is the pressure | -我不知道 -去年这个赛季你赢过 |
[45:46] | to repeat the season you had last year getting to you? | 今年同样的赛季会不会给你压力呢 |
[45:48] | Why don’t you get out there and take 50 shots to the face? | 你为什么不去试试50个球打在脸上 |
[45:50] | I’ll ask how you feel about it, okay? | 然后我问问你是什么样的感受 好吗 |
[45:52] | Hey. Out. | 喂 出去 |
[46:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[46:07] | Where are we!? | 我们在哪 |
[46:11] | Detroit. | 底特律 |
[46:12] | No, you invalid. | 不 你错了 |
[46:15] | Rock bottom! | 低谷 |
[46:17] | That’s where we are! | 才是我们现在所在的地方 |
[46:20] | And you sorry sons of bitches better figure out a way | 你们这些一脸愧疚的兔崽子最好找出方法 |
[46:23] | to climb out. | 给我重获辉煌 |
[46:24] | Unless you wanna be playing for | 除非你们想在下一赛季 |
[46:27] | Coal Mine Workers of America next season | 在美国矿场上打球 |
[46:29] | which is all you’ll be fit to do! | 那才是适合你们呆的地方 |
[46:33] | And you: | 还有你 |
[46:36] | not enjoying the pucks coming at ya’? | 不喜欢冰球向你飞过来吗 |
[46:40] | Maybe you’re not fit for the job anymore. | 也许这个职位不再适合你 |
[46:42] | We’re out of the playoffs anyway. | 我们已经不可能进季后赛了 |
[46:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[46:46] | I said we’re out of the playoffs anyway. | 我说我们已经不可能进季后赛了 |
[46:48] | We got five games left. | 只剩下五场比赛了 |
[46:50] | And they don’t mean anything | 五场毫无意义的挣扎 |
[46:51] | and I got these press jerkoffs rubbing my face in shit. | 那些新闻记者对我简直要把屎都骂出来了 |
[46:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[46:54] | No. You don’t want that. | 你不想这样 |
[46:56] | You don’t want shit in the face. | 你不想被骂出屎 |
[47:02] | Get down | 蹲下 |
[47:04] | and shit on the floor. | 现在就给我就地拉屎 |
[47:11] | Shit on the floor!! | 给我就地拉出屎 |
[47:19] | You can’t even fucking do that right? | 你他妈这也做不了是吗 |
[47:24] | I got no room | 在这个冰球俱乐部里 |
[47:26] | on my hockey club | 容不下任何 |
[47:28] | for anyone who can’t take the heat. | 不能接受批评的人 |
[47:55] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[47:56] | Jack’s a dumb name. Jack. | 杰克是个很呆的名字 杰克 |
[47:58] | It sounds like a cat throwing up. | 这听起来像猫在呕吐 |
[48:00] | You wouldn’t name a kid Jack? | 你不会给孩子起名叫杰克吧 |
[48:01] | Not on your life. | 休想 |
[48:04] | Maybe… Penelope? | 也许 佩内洛普 |
[48:07] | I like Anthony. | 我喜欢安东尼 |
[48:09] | I had a regular named Anthony. | 我有一个常客就叫安东尼 |
[48:11] | He always took his pants off when he drank Canadian whiskey. | 当他喝加拿大威士忌的时候他总是脱裤子 |
[48:14] | I bet when you name your kid Anthony, you forget about | 我赌如果你孩子叫安东尼 你就会忘记 |
[48:16] | all the Anthony’s that you didn’t like before. | 之前所有有关安东尼你不喜欢的事情 |
[48:17] | I didn’t say I didn’t like him. | 我没说我不喜欢他 |
[48:27] | You know, I always liked the name Charles. | 我一直很喜欢查尔斯这个名字 |
[48:32] | Chuck? Chuck? Chuck Sawchuk? | 查克怎么样 查克 查克·索彻克 |
[48:36] | Who says my babies are gonna be Sawchuks? | 谁说我的宝贝们要姓索彻克了 |
[48:40] | Well, I’m not sittin’ here | 那我不会坐在这里 |
[48:43] | coming up with baby names | 为你和你其他男朋友的孩子 |
[48:45] | for you and some other fella. | 取名字 |
[48:47] | Mm. Wow. You don’t waste any time. | 嗯 那你真是不浪费一分一秒啊 |
[48:52] | Take your shot when you, uh… | 当机会来的时候 |
[48:55] | when you get the chance. | 可以碰碰运气 |
[49:01] | But if Jack trades me, | 但如果杰克把我卖了 |
[49:02] | I’m going to have to start all over | 我就不得不重新开始 |
[49:05] | with some Catholic girl from Boston | 和某个波士顿的天主教女孩一起 |
[49:08] | or a French girl from Montreal. | 或者一个来自蒙特利尔的法国女孩 |
[49:09] | Oh, I hear they’re spicy. | 噢 我听说她们很火辣 |
[49:11] | What kind of dad would you be, anyway? | 你会成为一个什么样的爸爸呢 |
[49:13] | Always on the road. Never home. | 一直在外面 不着家 |
[49:14] | No, no way. No way. | 不 不可能 不可能 |
[49:16] | I’d flood the yard, make a rink. | 我会把院子淹了 建个溜冰场 |
[49:20] | I’d teach ’em all to play hockey. | 我会教他们打冰球 |
[49:22] | Have my own little team of midgets. | 组建一个自己的小朋友的小队 |
[49:24] | Bet on ’em. Retire. | 一心一意扑在他们身上 然后退休 |
[49:35] | Okay. | 我觉得可以 |
[49:39] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[49:44] | Okay? O-okay what? | 可以吗 可 可以什么 |
[49:46] | Okay. Okay, okay, what? | 可以 可以 可以 然后呢 |
[49:49] | Okay, you’d marry me? | 你就是答应嫁给我啦 |
[49:51] | If…if that’s what you’re asking? | 如果 如果你问的是这个意思 |
[49:53] | Well, yeah. It is now! | 是的 就是现在 |
[49:54] | Well, then yeah! | 那我愿意 |
[50:03] | What if I got hurt and I couldn’t play? | 如果我受伤了 没法打球了 |
[50:04] | That’s easy. I’d just | 那简单 我会 |
[50:06] | leave you for Merle the drunk. | 把你留给醉汉莫尔 |
[50:07] | He’s going to inherit a fortune when his mother dies. | 他母亲死了之后会留给他一笔财产 |
[50:12] | I would live in a railway car and beg for a living | 我愿意住在火车上乞讨谋生 |
[50:17] | if it meant that I got to do it | 如果那意味着我要和特里·索彻克先生 |
[50:19] | with Mr. Terry Sawchuk. | 共度余生 |
[50:24] | You just have to promise me one thing: | 你只要跟我保证一件事情 |
[50:27] | that every now and then you’ll take your mind off hockey. | 从现在开始不能再想冰球了 |
[50:34] | My mind’s not on hockey now. | 我现在满脑子只有你 |
[50:50] | – Terry. – Hey. | -特里 -嘿 |
[50:52] | I, um… | 我 |
[50:54] | I’m sick about how we went out this year. | 我对我们今年的表现很不满意 |
[50:58] | I let the pressure get to me. | 我被压力影响了自己 |
[51:01] | Two years in a row you win the Vezina trophy | 你连续两年拿了最佳门将奖 |
[51:04] | and all you think about are the pucks that got in? | 自己却还惦记着被进了的球吗 |
[51:07] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[51:09] | Well, congratulations. | 好吧 恭喜 |
[51:10] | Yeah, I know you said to stay away from the girls, | 嗯 你跟我说不要拈花惹草 |
[51:12] | so I-I figured I’d do it in the off season. | 所以我在休赛这段时间就按你说的做了 |
[51:14] | Oh, that’s smart. | 明智的做法 |
[51:15] | Yeah. But come fall, I’ll be focused on my game. | 嗯 不过到了秋季我会专心比赛的 |
[51:17] | Good. Not worried about it. | 很好 别担心 |
[51:19] | Yeah. Just, uh, just thinking about the future, | 好的 不过 呃 为未来着想 |
[51:21] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[51:25] | Maybe buy a house. Just… | 也许要买房子吧 不过 |
[51:28] | Just not sure. | 还不确定 |
[51:32] | You and me, huh? | 你知道不 你和我之间 |
[51:33] | Always in the balance if we don’t perform. | 只要各自都不装蒜 就总能和谐相处 |
[51:37] | I think of you as a son, Terry. | 特里 我把你当作我儿子 |
[51:40] | I expect to be invited to that wedding. | 我希望你能请我参加你的婚礼 |
[51:49] | A shot from the point… | 从进攻支点射过来了一球 |
[51:52] | Sawchuk bats at it. Wait! | 索彻克准备击球 等一下 |
[51:56] | He’s down. He’s hit. | 他摔倒了 他被球击中了 |
[51:58] | Sawchuk is down and the puck is in the net! | 索彻克摔倒了 球进了 |
[52:07] | You all right? | 你还好不 |
[52:08] | You maybe see some, ah, teeth around here, | 帮我留意一下周围有没有摔掉的牙齿 |
[52:10] | – would you, buddy? – You got it. | -行不 兄弟 -我知道了 |
[52:12] | Sawchuk! | 索彻克 |
[52:13] | That goal light’s gonna give you a sunburn. | 这个球门带给你的光芒终归会让你晒伤的 |
[52:15] | What son of a bitch said that? | 刚刚是哪个狗娘养的说的 |
[52:17] | That stuff doesn’t bother these guys. | 这些话并不会干扰到场上的球员 |
[52:20] | Terry is a professional. | 因为特里是个专业球员 |
[52:22] | They just tune that stuff out. | 他们懂得会自我调整 |
[52:23] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[52:26] | Oh, no. | 别吧 |
[52:30] | Not sure that’s the case this time! | 这下是怎么回事 |
[52:32] | Tabernac! Oh, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 该死 天啊 别别别 |
[52:35] | Do you want to get in there, huh? Huh? | 你也想到网里去么 哈 |
[52:37] | Do you want to get in the fuckin’ net? | 你也想跟冰球一样被打进网里么 |
[52:39] | No! No! | 不不不 |
[52:40] | Get the fuck out! You better run! You better run, boy! | 滚出去 赶紧滚出去 |
[52:45] | Damn it! | 顶你个肺 |
[52:49] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[52:53] | Fan hit a nerve there, huh, Terry? | 那人戳到了你痛处了吗 特里 |
[52:54] | Okay, fellas, I could use… | 好了 各位 我可以 |
[52:56] | Give me a minute. I’m in a little pain, here. | 给我点时间 我这儿有点痛 |
[52:58] | How do you think kids who look up to you | 你觉得那些仰慕你的孩子 |
[53:00] | will feel about you going after a fan? | 看到你把粉丝赶跑之后会怎么想 |
[53:01] | Okay. Please, guys, he asked for a minute. | 好了 同志们 他都说了给他一点时间 |
[53:03] | Just give him some space, okay? Please, please. | 让他一个人静静吧 行吗 拜托了 |
[53:04] | Do you know how many people would want to be in your position? | 你知道有多少人想把你取而代之吗 |
[53:07] | Okay, come on. That’s enough! | 行了 走吧 说够了 |
[53:08] | I think this is the first time in hockey | 我想这是冰球比赛有史以来第一次 |
[53:10] | we’ve seen someone crack under pressure like– | 在众目睽睽之下有人受不了压力崩溃了 |
[53:11] | That’s enough! I said. | 别说了 |
[53:13] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[53:15] | It’s okay. Calm down. | 好了好了 冷静一下 |
[53:16] | All right. Let’s go, fellas. | 好吧 走吧 同志们 |
[53:18] | You got enough, huh? Thanks. | 问得够多了吧 感谢采访 |
[53:19] | You! What the hell? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[53:20] | It’s not bad enough | 那些人在超市问我老婆说 |
[53:21] | that in the supermarket they’re asking my wife, | 特里·索彻克发什么神经 |
[53:23] | “What the goddamn is the matter with Terry Sawchuk?” | 你还嫌这样子不够衰么 |
[53:25] | Now, what are these guys gonna write? | 这下子鬼知道这些人要写些什么 |
[53:27] | How’s it gonna look, huh? | 这看上去像什么样子 哼 |
[53:28] | That the inmates are running the ship! | 就像囚犯在操纵着这艘船 |
[53:29] | I’m the one standin’ on my head out there! | 我才是要在外面抛头露脸的人 |
[53:31] | Maybe you need to rest? | 或许你需要休息下了 |
[53:33] | No. | 我不 |
[53:35] | Yeah. I’m calling Glenn Hall up from Edmonton. | 我要换埃德蒙顿的格伦·霍尔顶上 |
[53:40] | You know what? | 你明白吗 |
[53:42] | That pond hockey hick won’t last a fucking game! | 那个从池塘来的乡巴佬一场比赛都撑不住 |
[53:56] | Belliveau gets it up the ice | 贝利沃将球传给若弗里翁 |
[53:58] | to Geoffrion who shoots. | 若弗里翁射门 |
[53:59] | Kicked away by Hall! | 被霍尔挡开了 |
[54:01] | This kid’s coverage is something else. | 这孩子的防守范围与众不同 |
[54:04] | – Terry, you hungry? – What? | -特里 你饿了吗 -啥 |
[54:06] | The Canadiens are testing him tonight. | 加拿大人队今晚考验着他的防守 |
[54:08] | Steak, salad, Jello. All your favorites. | 牛排 沙拉 果冻 都是你爱吃的 |
[54:10] | Goddammit, Pat! I don’t want any food | 天 派特 我一点都不想碰 |
[54:11] | – next to the chesterfield. Shh! – It’s fine! | -沙发旁的这些东西 嘘 -好吧 |
[54:14] | Sawchuk’s injury seemed a real blow | 索彻克的受伤似乎给正在争夺 |
[54:15] | to the Wings fighting for a playoff spot. | 季后赛位置的赤翼队造成巨大打击 |
[54:17] | But Hall’s proving himself nicely. | 不过霍尔用实力证明了自己 |
[54:20] | must be feeling relieved at that. | 这肯定让杰克·亚当斯松了口气 |
[54:24] | – He’s gonna replace me. – Hey. | -他要取代我了 -亲爱的 |
[54:26] | He’s going to replace me. | 他要取代我了 |
[54:28] | – No. – He’s done with me. | -不会的 -我完了 |
[54:29] | One day he’s calling me “son” and then the next day | 前一天他还把我当成儿子 |
[54:31] | I’m out in the fucking cold! | 后一天就把我从场上赶下来 |
[54:33] | You don’t need him. | 你用不着他 |
[54:35] | Jesus Christ, Pat! I can’t eat this fattening shit! | 天啊 派特 这口气我咽不下去 |
[54:41] | Another shot gloved by Hall– | 霍尔再次扑救了一球 |
[54:53] | I, uh… | 我 |
[54:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[54:58] | It’s not you. | 我不是生你气 |
[55:04] | You’re the only good thing. | 你是唯一对我好的人 |
[55:10] | It’s okay. | 我懂 |
[55:13] | I know this has been tough. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[55:21] | Six goalies in the league. | 联盟中有六位守门员 |
[55:24] | One sweater per team. | 每队一位 |
[55:26] | You’re working paycheque to paycheque. | 你要为一张张支票而工作 |
[55:29] | You’re barely scraping by. | 几乎可以说是艰难度日 |
[55:36] | Yeah. The good old hockey game. | 没错 这个古老的冰球比赛 |
[55:39] | It’ll ask for everything you got and, in the end, it’ll kill ya’. | 会要走你的一切 而且最终要夺走你的命 |
[55:44] | Goalies first. | 首当其冲的就是守门员 |
[55:46] | Hey! Hey, can I get in there? | 喂 嘿 我能进去吗 |
[55:50] | Read a catcher in baseball once said: | 我曾经读过一个棒球接球手的这样一句话 |
[55:55] | “There must be some reason | 一定是有什么原因 |
[55:58] | we’re the only ones facing the other way.” | 让我们成为唯一背道而站的人 |
[56:06] | It’s like I’m holding God. | 就跟抱着上帝似的 |
[56:33] | He would have thrown himself in front of a bus | 为了球队最初五年的发展 |
[56:37] | for that team in the first five years. | 他能为球队牺牲一切 |
[56:41] | That’s the kind of goalie he was. | 他就是这种守门员 |
[56:42] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[56:43] | Mr. Terry Sawchuk has been traded | 特里·索彻克先生已经从底特律赤翼队 |
[56:44] | from the Detroit Red Wings to the Boston Bruins. | 被交易到了波士顿棕熊队 |
[56:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[56:48] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[56:49] | It’s a boy. | 生了个男孩 |
[56:53] | Well, I-I… | 好吧 我 |
[56:55] | Wonder how he’s gonna like living in Boston? | 在想他要是在波士顿生活会怎么样 |
[56:57] | Boston? | 波士顿吗 |
[56:59] | Just heard it on the radio. | 刚刚在收音机里听到的 |
[57:00] | They traded you to the Bruins. | 他们把你交易到了棕熊队 |
[57:54] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 老友 |
[57:56] | My wife had a baby. | 我老婆生了个宝宝 |
[57:59] | Yeah. I know that. | 我知道 |
[58:02] | Good. | 好 |
[58:05] | But know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[58:07] | I think we should go see her. | 我觉得我们应该去看看她 |
[58:09] | Come on. I’ll drive ya’. Hm? | 来 我开车送你 好不 |
[58:11] | I think Jack should meet him. | 我想杰克应该见见宝宝 |
[58:13] | Okay, listen, man: | 好吧 听着兄弟 |
[58:17] | it’s two in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[58:19] | Jack is not even in the building. | 他都不在楼里面 |
[58:23] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[58:26] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你 |
[58:31] | Please. Get in the car. | 拜托了 上车吧 |
[58:32] | No! Fuck the car! | 不 去他妈的 |
[58:36] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[58:39] | He never even came to the wedding. | 他连婚礼都没来参加 |
[58:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[58:46] | Well, I did. | 不过我去了嘛 |
[58:50] | I came to the wedding. | 我参加了你婚礼嘛 |
[58:58] | Come on. Hm? | 走吧 好吗 |
[59:01] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[59:05] | You had a name card, Jack! | 有人找你 杰克 |
[59:06] | Sh, sh, sh. Terry, listen: | 嘘嘘嘘 特里 你听着 |
[59:11] | gonna be okay. Hm? | 会没事的 知道吗 |
[59:14] | I’m going to miss you, brother. | 兄弟 我会想你的 |
[59:18] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[59:21] | Right now, time to go to bed. | 现在该睡觉了 |
[59:23] | Mm. Okay. | 好 |
[59:25] | That’s it. Okay. Follow me. | 好的 就这样 跟着我 |
[59:27] | Go take a shower, ya’ bunch a fuckin’ bums! | 去冲个澡吧 你们这群混蛋 |
[59:30] | Ya’ need it! | 赶紧去 |
[59:32] | So, who gets to kill that guy? | 到底谁能把这家伙杀了 |
[59:49] | Pathetic pouters. | 别可怜兮兮地撅嘴 |
[59:52] | Pull your heads out of your asses and compete out there! | 比赛的时候脑袋放灵光点 |
[59:55] | You’re an embarrassment. | 你们真丢人 |
[59:58] | We got Terry Sawchuk in goal! | 我们不仅有特里·索彻克守门 |
[1:00:00] | We finally have a chance to make the playoffs | 还终于有机会进入季后赛 |
[1:00:03] | so just pull it together. | 所以好好干才行啊 |
[1:00:07] | This is our barn. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[1:00:10] | We let them walk into our barn and piss | 我们不仅放他们进了我们的地盘 |
[1:00:13] | all over our barn. | 还放任他们随地大小便 |
[1:00:16] | Shit’s spraying all over our barn, boys, | 我跟你们说 |
[1:00:18] | let me tell you. | 现在我们的地盘到处都是烂摊子 |
[1:00:21] | Who’s going to clean up that shit, huh? | 谁能来清走这些烂摊子呢 |
[1:00:24] | Our barn stinks like shit! | 我们的地盘现在在任人糟蹋 |
[1:00:27] | And so do you! | 你们也是 |
[1:00:39] | See, guys? | 看吧 伙计们 |
[1:00:41] | This… | 这 |
[1:00:43] | This is the team bonding we need! We’re– | 这就是我们需要的团队建设 我们 |
[1:00:46] | We’re brothers! This is how it’s supposed to be! | 我们是兄弟 就该这样 |
[1:00:51] | Come on, man. | 兄弟 你够了 |
[1:00:53] | Look, we’re a team! | 听着 我们是一个团队 |
[1:00:56] | Who’s doing that? | 是谁在放屁 |
[1:01:00] | Schmidt’s right! | 施密特是对的 |
[1:01:02] | We could make the playoffs | 我们可以去打季后赛 |
[1:01:03] | with Terry backstopping us but we… | 特里当守门员 但是我们 |
[1:01:06] | We gotta bond. | 我们必须团结起来 |
[1:01:08] | Cal’s never been on a roller coaster. | 卡尔从来没坐过过山车 |
[1:01:12] | Who’s never been on a roller coaster? | 谁没坐过过山车 |
[1:01:17] | Well, let’s go to a bar! | 好吧 我们去酒吧吧 |
[1:01:19] | Hey? You guys want to go to a bar? | 嘿 你们想去酒吧吗 |
[1:01:23] | All right. Well, let’s hit the showers, | 好吧 让我们先洗澡 |
[1:01:28] | and then we’ll hit the town! | 然后去镇上 |
[1:01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:36] | You want to come for a drink, Terry? | 你想去喝酒吗 特里 |
[1:01:38] | Uh, maybe some other time. | 呃 下次吧 |
[1:01:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:47] | We let Sawchuk go | 我们让索彻克走 |
[1:01:49] | because we found ourselves with two top goalies. | 因为我们找到了两位顶尖的守门员 |
[1:01:52] | Hall is more advanced now | 比起索彻克刚加入我们时 |
[1:01:54] | than Sawchuk was when he joined us. | 霍尔已经进步了不少 |
[1:01:55] | Boston’s not so bad, Terry. | 波士顿也不算差 特里 |
[1:01:58] | Unless we get those funny accents. | 除非我们也染上那奇怪的口音 |
[1:02:01] | You don’t think little Jerry and Jr. | 你不会觉得小杰瑞和老二 |
[1:02:03] | are going to speak with those accents do you? Bowston. | 会用那种口音和你说话吧 鲍斯顿 |
[1:02:05] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[1:02:07] | I’m serious. | 我也是认真的 |
[1:02:09] | Call the school and complain | 我可要打电话到学校抱怨 |
[1:02:11] | if the kids talk like that. | 如果孩子们带口音说话 |
[1:02:13] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[1:02:15] | You were all so close in Detroit and | 你们在底特律关系那么好 |
[1:02:18] | then to hear about it from your parents– | 然后在你父母口中听到了转会的消息 |
[1:02:22] | Fantastic. | 好极了呢 |
[1:02:23] | Clean that up before your kid crawls in it. | 在你的小孩爬去之前把玻璃渣清理干净吧 |
[1:02:25] | He doesn’t even know how to crawl. | 他还没学会爬 |
[1:02:27] | Jack’s not your family. | 杰克不是你的家人 |
[1:02:28] | We’re your family. He used you. | 我们才是你的家人 他是在利用你 |
[1:02:30] | He needed me. | 他需要我 |
[1:02:32] | Jack is a guy who got you to shatter your bones | 杰克是一个让你骨折 |
[1:02:34] | to line his pocket. | 来装满他的腰包的人 |
[1:02:35] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[1:02:40] | You didn’t get paid as much as Gordie. | 你还没有戈迪赚的多 |
[1:02:42] | Colleen let that slip. | 科琳故意这样的 |
[1:03:00] | Old elbow’s acting up again. | 手肘旧伤又复发了 |
[1:03:03] | My friend, Audrey, she’s a nurse, | 我的朋友 奥德丽 她是个护士 |
[1:03:07] | she says when a bone doesn’t set right, | 她说如果骨头没接好 |
[1:03:09] | it’ll hurt forever. | 一辈子都会痛 |
[1:03:11] | Well, can’t blame this one on Jack. | 这个就不能怪杰克 |
[1:03:13] | It happened when I was a kid. | 这是我小时候弄的 |
[1:03:16] | I never had it set. | 就没接过 |
[1:03:17] | You’re parents didn’t? | 你父母没管吗 |
[1:03:19] | Uh, they didn’t know. | 呃 他们不知道 |
[1:03:22] | They didn’t like weakness. Especially in kids. | 他们不喜欢弱者 特别是小孩 |
[1:03:26] | What, your father’d whup you | 怎么 如果你把你的手弄断了 |
[1:03:27] | if you broke your arm? | 你父亲还要打你不成 |
[1:03:28] | My mother was worse. | 我母亲更糟 |
[1:03:30] | Well, I believe that. | 我相信 |
[1:03:32] | I’m going to put you down. | 我要把你放下喽 |
[1:03:38] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小子 |
[1:03:42] | He’s sleepy. | 他困了 |
[1:03:57] | I ever tell you about Lady’s puppies? | 我有告诉过你蕾迪的小崽吗 |
[1:04:02] | When I tried to bring ’em back to life? | 我尝试过将它们复活 |
[1:04:04] | Magic? | 用魔法吗 |
[1:04:06] | Woodstove. | 用炉子 |
[1:04:08] | Our dog had, um, | 我们的狗 |
[1:04:10] | her puppies under the porch. | 把它的崽子藏在门廊下 |
[1:04:14] | 50 below winter. | 零下50度的大冬天 |
[1:04:17] | And she wanted in but | 它想进门 但是 |
[1:04:20] | fat chance of that in the Sawchuk household, | 这在索彻克家是不太可能的 |
[1:04:21] | they barely let us in. | 他们甚至都不让我们小孩进门 |
[1:04:28] | I remember those puppies. | 我记得那些小崽子 |
[1:04:33] | Raw little chicken things, | 就像生鸡肉一样 |
[1:04:38] | frozen to the– | 冻在 |
[1:04:40] | to the wood beam. | 木柱上 |
[1:04:43] | I tried to-I tried to not tear their little legs. | 我尽量 尽量不去扯它们的小腿腿 |
[1:04:49] | Mom wouldn’t have a three-legged dog, | 妈妈不会要一只三条腿的狗 |
[1:04:51] | not like you, Pat. | 她不像你 派特 |
[1:04:55] | I got taught a lesson that day, boy. | 我那天学到了一课 |
[1:05:01] | That dog just wandered in circles for days. | 那只狗连续几天都在那儿转圈 |
[1:05:04] | For days. | 连续好几天 |
[1:05:07] | You could– | 你可以 |
[1:05:09] | You could trace its path in the snow | 你可以在雪里看到它的足迹 |
[1:05:12] | in blood. | 带着血 |
[1:05:18] | I never saw grief in my mother’s eyes like I did– | 我从来没在我母亲的眼中看到过悲痛 |
[1:05:22] | Like I did in that dog’s. | 但我在那只狗的眼中看到了 |
[1:05:28] | Not even when Mitch– | 甚至当米奇 |
[1:05:35] | Not even when Mitch, uh… | 甚至当米奇 呃 |
[1:05:38] | When Mitch died. | 当米奇死的时候 |
[1:05:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m gonna wake the baby. | 很抱歉 很抱歉 我会把宝宝吵醒的 |
[1:05:53] | He’s used to your temper tantrums, | 他都对你的脾气习惯了 |
[1:05:54] | he’ll sleep right through. | 他不会醒的 |
[1:05:56] | – My temper tantrums? – I was just making light. | -我的什么脾气 -这都是好听一点的词 |
[1:05:58] | You’re always saying that to me. | 你总是这样对我说 |
[1:05:59] | I’m sorry, Terry. | 对不起 特里 |
[1:06:00] | Why would you say that to me? | 你为什么要这样对我说 |
[1:06:02] | Don’t try and make me stay when you know I gotta go | 当你知道我必须走的时候不要想让我留下 |
[1:06:05] | ’cause I’m going to regret something | 因为我会后悔的 |
[1:06:06] | if you try and make me fucking stay! | 如果你他妈的让我留下 |
[1:06:08] | Please don’t go. | 请不要走 |
[1:06:22] | Another one. | 再来一杯 |
[1:06:24] | I wonder if you haven’t had enough there, sir? | 我觉得你已经喝得够多了 先生 |
[1:06:28] | Why, Davy, | 干什么呢 戴维 |
[1:06:30] | this is Mr. Terry Sawchuk, | 这位可是特里·索彻克先生 |
[1:06:31] | Boston’s very famous goalie. | 波士顿的著名守门员 |
[1:06:34] | What if downing a bottle the night before a game | 如果在比赛前一晚喝醉 |
[1:06:36] | is what makes him so good. | 是他获胜的秘诀呢 |
[1:06:40] | Maybe bourbon is his little secret. | 也许波旁威士忌就是他的秘密武器 |
[1:06:43] | Now I have to kill you. | 现在我必须要杀你灭口了 |
[1:06:45] | That’s a great pick-up line. | 接的真好 |
[1:06:47] | Don’t worry, I’ll get him home. | 别担心 我来送他回家 |
[1:06:56] | And that one? | 那一个呢 |
[1:07:01] | Henri Richard. | 亨利·理察德弄的 |
[1:07:06] | And that one? | 那一个呢 |
[1:07:08] | Nesterenko. | 尼斯特伦柯弄的 |
[1:07:10] | Game four of the ’52 series. | 52年联赛的第4场比赛 |
[1:07:13] | How about the bruises? | 这些瘀伤呢 |
[1:07:16] | Practice. | 训练时弄的 |
[1:07:20] | And the shiner? | 眼圈呢 |
[1:07:24] | Practice. | 也是训练时弄的 |
[1:07:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:07:28] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:07:37] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[1:07:46] | – I’ll see ya’. – Yeah. | -拜拜 -好的 |
[1:07:49] | Look for me on the ice, sweetheart! | 在冰上找我哦 甜心 |
[1:07:51] | I’ll be the one wearing number 25. | 我队服的号码是25 |
[1:07:56] | Fucker. You’re out, Cal! | 操 你出局了 卡尔 |
[1:07:57] | Fuck you. Who says I’m out? | 卧槽 谁说我出局了 |
[1:07:58] | It’s “don’t touch the floor”, man! | 不要碰到地板 兄弟 |
[1:08:00] | The rules are in the title. | 规则可明说着呢 |
[1:08:04] | He’s still got it. | 他还能行 |
[1:08:05] | Richard! Richard! | 理察德 理察德 |
[1:08:07] | You dropped him, Ross! That’s a fucking disgrace. | 你放倒了他 罗斯 有点不光彩 |
[1:08:11] | Do you like my belt? | 你们喜欢我的鞭吗 |
[1:08:12] | Oh, Jesus. Get that away from me! | 噢 天呐 滚远点 |
[1:08:14] | Hey! Gardner! Gardner! | 嘿 加德纳 加德纳 |
[1:08:16] | Do you like my– Ow!! | 你喜欢我的 嗷 |
[1:08:21] | Willie, I just need my hair, man. Aw, fuck! | 威利 别把我发型弄乱了 嗷 操 |
[1:08:24] | End of the fucking world. | 世界末日了 |
[1:08:27] | In hockey news, | 冰球新闻 |
[1:08:28] | Terry Sawchuk takes on his old team tonight | 特里·索彻克今晚将面对他的老东家 |
[1:08:30] | as Boston heads to Detroit. | 波士顿队对上底特律队 |
[1:09:06] | Sawchuk! Sawchuk! | 索彻克 索彻克 |
[1:09:08] | Sawchuk! Sawchuk! | 索彻克 索彻克 |
[1:09:20] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[1:09:22] | – Hey, there. – Come have a seat, son. | -嘿 你好 -过来坐 小伙子 |
[1:09:26] | I, um… | 我 呃 |
[1:09:28] | That’s for the shoes. | 这是鞋子钱 |
[1:09:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:32] | I never paid you back. I don’t like owing people. | 我没付你钱 我不喜欢欠着别人 |
[1:09:40] | Come on, now. Sit down, please. | 现在请你过来坐下吧 |
[1:09:49] | Okay, I traded you. | 好吧 我把你卖了 |
[1:09:52] | It’s a team, not a family. | 那是一个队伍 不是家庭 |
[1:09:55] | I never thought it was a family. | 我就从没把它当作家庭看待 |
[1:10:01] | You weren’t the only one worried about his job. | 你不是唯一一个担心工作的人 |
[1:10:04] | It’s a shit part of mine too, you know. | 那也是我工作中很不好的一部分 |
[1:10:07] | If I were a cattle farmer, | 如果我是养牛的 |
[1:10:10] | feeding and looking after calves and cows every day | 每天饲养照看小牛和母牛 |
[1:10:13] | and one of them stands out, a great one, | 他们中的一头非常特别 很优秀 |
[1:10:16] | that I care about, maybe more than the others, | 我可能比起其它牛更在乎那一头优秀的 |
[1:10:19] | that doesn’t mean he still won’t end up on the barbeque. | 但那并不意味着它不会被做成烤肉 |
[1:10:24] | My job is to make sure | 我的工作是保证 |
[1:10:25] | the best team is on the ice every day. | 每天在冰场上的都是最好的队伍 |
[1:10:30] | And I don’t belong on the best team? | 我不属于最好的队伍吗 |
[1:10:32] | You played half the season injured. | 你带伤打了半个赛季 |
[1:10:33] | And why was that? | 那又是为什么呢 |
[1:10:36] | Lumley’s day came too. | 拉姆利的日子也到头了 |
[1:10:38] | I’ll leave you to the slaughter. | 我继续留你的话就是让你去惨败 |
[1:10:46] | Here it comes. Here it comes. | 开始了 开始了 |
[1:10:50] | And the pitch… | 这一棍 |
[1:10:52] | He scores! | 得分了 |
[1:10:57] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[1:11:01] | That son of a bitch is drunk again. | 那个狗娘养的又醉了 |
[1:11:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:11:14] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:11:19] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[1:11:20] | Do you know what these folks do for me | 你知道当你不在时 |
[1:11:22] | when you’re out of town? | 这些人做了什么吗 |
[1:11:23] | They take our garbage to the curb. | 他们把我们的垃圾带到路边 |
[1:11:26] | I don’t want those busy-noses | 我不希望那些碌碌无为的人 |
[1:11:28] | going through our garbage, looking for autographs. | 翻垃圾 找签名 |
[1:11:30] | Why you got diapers here for!? | 你把尿布放这干什么 |
[1:11:33] | Terry! What are you doing? | 特里 你在干什么 |
[1:11:35] | I’m using the bathroom. | 我在洗澡 |
[1:11:36] | For heaven’s sakes. I’ve had it! | 看在上帝份上 我已经受够了 |
[1:11:38] | Oh, now, now, you woke up the baby. | 你看你 你看你 吵到宝宝了 |
[1:11:44] | Jerry? Jerry. | 杰瑞啊 杰瑞 |
[1:11:47] | You found us! | 你发现我们了 |
[1:11:49] | Yeah. You’re such a big boy. Here, | 是啊 你真是个大宝贝 来 |
[1:11:51] | pass me your sister. | 把你妹妹给我 |
[1:11:52] | Yeah, Pat, you should have married the banker. | 是啊 派特 你应该嫁给银行家 |
[1:11:56] | He wouldn’t be drinking and yelling so much!! | 他不会喝得酩酊大醉瞎逼逼 |
[1:11:58] | Can you pass me that suitcase? | 把行李箱给我好吗 |
[1:12:01] | Good job. | 漂亮 |
[1:12:02] | We are going to tell Santa | 我们要告诉圣诞老人 |
[1:12:04] | to come visit us at Nanny and Poppy’s this year. | 今年来外公外婆家找我们送礼物 |
[1:12:06] | When it all, when it, when it comes to an end | 当一切 当一切结束时 |
[1:12:09] | and the big one comes? | 当那个老头来的时候 |
[1:12:12] | When the big one comes, Pat, | 当老头来的时候 派特 |
[1:12:14] | those fucking pussies will be crawling in their holes | 那些该死的猫咪会爬进烟囱里 |
[1:12:16] | and I’ll be out howlin’ at the fuckin’ moon. | 我会出去对着月亮咆哮 |
[1:12:19] | Tree inside the house? | 房子里怎么会有树 |
[1:12:22] | Wanna help Mamma pack? | 想帮妈妈打包吗 |
[1:12:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:12:27] | Okay, honey, no, let’s stop that. | 好 亲爱的 不 住手 |
[1:12:35] | What are you doin’? | 你在干吗 |
[1:12:36] | We’re going to Detroit. | 我们要去底特律 |
[1:12:38] | Detroit is a shit-hole. | 底特律很垃圾 |
[1:12:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:12:40] | We are going to the house | 我们要去那里的房子 |
[1:12:41] | until you can get a hold of yourself. | 直到你消停一会 |
[1:12:43] | Come on, Jerry, let’s go. | 来吧 杰瑞 来 |
[1:12:44] | – The house in Detroit? – Yes. | -底特律的房子吗 -是的 |
[1:12:45] | I sold the fuckin’ house, Pat. | 我把该死的房子卖了 派特 |
[1:12:47] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[1:12:48] | What do you think, I’m made of money? | 不然呢 你觉得钱很好赚吗 |
[1:12:50] | How are you gonna get to Detroit anyway, huh? | 你准备怎么去底特律 |
[1:12:52] | Did you take money from my drawer, Pat? | 你拿我抽屉里的钱吗 派特 |
[1:12:54] | Did you take fuckin’ money from my drawer? | 你特么的是不是拿我抽屉里的钱了 |
[1:12:56] | Did you fuckin’ take money from my drawer, huh!? Did you? | 你是不是拿我抽屉里的钱了 是不是 |
[1:12:58] | Stop it! | 住口 |
[1:12:59] | Jerry, go, go. | 杰瑞 走吧 走吧 |
[1:13:00] | – I’m sorry. – Go downstairs. | -对不起 -下楼 |
[1:13:02] | I’m sorry. Hey, hey, Pat. | 对不起 派特 |
[1:13:03] | Oh, fuck… | 靠 |
[1:13:07] | Pat, I’m sorry. It’s the pressure. | 派特 对不起 这都是压力造成的 |
[1:13:11] | I’ll be better once we make the playoffs. | 我们打进季后赛后我会打得更好的 |
[1:13:13] | We love your dad | 我们爱你的老爸 |
[1:13:14] | but we’re not allowed to let him treat us like this. | 但是我们不允许他这么对我们 |
[1:13:18] | – What are you doing? – I need the keys. | -你在干吗 -我要钥匙 |
[1:13:19] | What, are you going to take the kids out in the cold? | 你要把孩子带到外面喝西北风吗 |
[1:13:22] | I need the goddamn keys! | 我要该死的钥匙 |
[1:13:30] | – There’s the fucking keys. – Oh, Terry! | -给你该死的钥匙 – 特里 |
[1:13:33] | I told you I’ll be better once we make the playoffs. | 我说打进季后赛后我会打得更好的 |
[1:13:35] | Jerry, let’s go. | 杰瑞 我们走吧 |
[1:13:36] | Come on, honey. Come on. | 快 亲爱的 快 |
[1:13:52] | Boston is out of the playoffs! | 波士顿被淘汰出季后赛了 |
[1:13:54] | Their loss is Newfoundland’s gain | 他们的失利是纽芬兰的胜利 |
[1:13:56] | as India beer presents the boys from Boston | 印度啤酒队代表波士顿的队员 |
[1:13:59] | from the brewers of India Beer. | 他们来自印度啤酒酿酒厂 |
[1:14:08] | Nobody can get a thing past Hall tonight | 今晚没人能从霍尔身上捞到便宜 |
[1:14:10] | as Detroit dominates the Leafs in round one. | 底特律在季后赛首轮吊打树叶队 |
[1:14:14] | Everyone thought Adams was crazy to trade Sawchuk. | 大家都觉得亚当斯疯了才会交易索彻克 |
[1:14:17] | Maybe he knew what he had in Hall | 也许他对霍尔的了解 |
[1:14:19] | more than he knew what Sawchuk’s battered body could give. | 多于他对索彻克身材走样的了解 |
[1:14:26] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 兄弟们 |
[1:14:28] | Let’s get in the spirit. | 让我们进入状态吧 |
[1:14:30] | We’re making 25 bucks a game here. | 我们一场比赛挣25美元 |
[1:14:33] | It’s not playoff money but | 这不是季后赛的钱 |
[1:14:35] | it’ll get us through to next season. | 但是有了这笔钱我们就能参加下赛季 |
[1:14:37] | So let’s have some fun! | 所以尽情享受吧 |
[1:14:43] | Well, it looks like | 看起来 |
[1:14:45] | we’re playing in the great outdoors tonight. | 看来今晚我们要在美妙的室外比赛 |
[1:14:50] | Let’s make the playoffs next year. | 明年我们要进季后赛 |
[1:14:56] | Goalie goes first. | 守门员先上 |
[1:15:03] | Going to show us them their fancy moves, boys, | 他们要让我们见识他们的矫健身姿 |
[1:15:05] | or what? | 还是什么 |
[1:15:21] | Terry, keep your fingers off the screen. | 特里 别碰球门 |
[1:15:45] | You gotta look after your goalie. | 可要照顾好守门员 |
[1:15:52] | Who comes out to see a game like this? | 谁会出来看这种比赛啊 |
[1:15:58] | You heard anything from Pat? | 你从派特那收到消息了吗 |
[1:16:05] | Well, good game. | 好好发挥吧 |
[1:16:20] | Good, leave it there, leave it there. | 好 别动 别动 |
[1:16:22] | Come on, here, here, here! | 快 这里 这里 |
[1:16:32] | You want your fucking shot? | 就凭你也想进球吗 |
[1:16:33] | Hold it, hang on, hang on. | 等下 等等 等等 |
[1:16:34] | You want your fucking shot? | 就凭你也想进球吗 |
[1:16:35] | Hang on, hang on. | 放松 别乱来 |
[1:16:36] | Terry, Terry. | 特里 特里 |
[1:16:38] | Look, that guy got 11 older brothers, all right? | 那家伙有11个大哥 好吧 |
[1:16:40] | He gets a bit competitive. | 他有点好斗 |
[1:16:42] | Boys, it’s an exhibition, all right. | 孩子们 这是一场表演赛 好吧 |
[1:16:44] | It’s supposed to be a bit of fun. | 应该多些娱乐成分 |
[1:16:46] | Keep the shots down, for Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 别那么冲动 |
[1:17:06] | – Good game, Terry. – Thanks for that. | -打得漂亮 特里 -谢谢夸奖 |
[1:17:11] | Wolves out there? | 狼出没吗 |
[1:17:13] | Nah. | 不仅仅是狼 |
[1:17:14] | Moose, bear. N’ar wolf. | 麋鹿 棕熊 还有狼 |
[1:17:20] | Seems like a place for wolves. | 像是狼窝 |
[1:17:24] | You should come see my ice. | 你应该看看我身上的冰 |
[1:17:32] | All right, Terry, you gotta tell me: | 好了 特里 告诉我 |
[1:17:34] | Wings, Habs. | 赤翼队和赤潮队 |
[1:17:36] | Is it true if they’re on the same train | 如果他们在同一列车上 |
[1:17:37] | they gotta put a dining car in between ’em? | 他们真的要把餐车放在他们中间吗 |
[1:17:39] | You wouldn’t let them hunt together. | 你不会让他们一起打猎的 |
[1:17:41] | That’s madness. | 确实太扯了 |
[1:17:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:59] | Yeah, my youngster did that. | 是的 我的小朋友就是这样 |
[1:18:01] | It’s actually of my father. | 其实是我父亲 |
[1:18:03] | He taught me everything I know about fishing. | 我所有的捕鱼知识都是他教的 |
[1:18:07] | Lost him at sea. | 但他却在海上出事了 |
[1:18:10] | Boat sunk or…? | 沉船还是 |
[1:18:12] | Well, he was a swiler, a sealer | 他是个捕鱼人 是个水手 |
[1:18:15] | and, uh, | 还有 |
[1:18:18] | they would take the boats out | 他们带着船出海 |
[1:18:21] | and when the pack ice was thick enough, | 当冰层足够厚时 |
[1:18:23] | they would just walk miles and miles and miles. | 他们会步行很长距离 |
[1:18:25] | Back in those times, maybe for days. | 那时候 也许会外出好几天 |
[1:18:29] | And this one time, they were out pretty far | 这一次 他们去了非常远的地方 |
[1:18:32] | and a blizzard came in | 遇到了暴风雪 |
[1:18:34] | and 120 of ’em got trapped, | 120人受困 |
[1:18:36] | couldn’t make a move for two days, | 整整两天寸步难行 |
[1:18:38] | and they didn’t have the right gear on, | 他们没有合适的工具 |
[1:18:41] | they didn’t have anything to make a fire with. | 他们没法生火 |
[1:18:43] | Just out in the blizzard, waiting, right. | 就被困在暴风雪里等待 |
[1:18:47] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:18:49] | The ones who survived were the ones | 幸存的人都是 |
[1:18:51] | who kept moving, you know. | 坚持前进的人 |
[1:18:52] | They said that they, uh, | 他们说 |
[1:18:55] | that they would | 他们会 |
[1:18:57] | chew icicles off each other’s faces just to | 咬下对方脸上的冰柱 |
[1:19:00] | just to keep from being overtaken by the ice. | 就为了不被冰掩埋 |
[1:19:04] | I was in the crowd when the boat came in. | 当船回来时我在人群中 |
[1:19:07] | And they brought the corpses off and | 他们把尸体搬下来 |
[1:19:09] | they were still frozen in the positions that they were in | 他们仍保持着被发现 |
[1:19:13] | when they perished, right, how they found them. | 死去时的冻僵姿态 |
[1:19:16] | Many of them | 他们许多人 |
[1:19:17] | hunched over in prayer. | 弯着腰祈祷 |
[1:19:22] | Pop was one of them. | 波普是他们其中一个 |
[1:19:25] | Yeah, there’s hard ways to make a living in this world. | 是啊 在这世上生存不易 |
[1:19:29] | Yeah, but that said, he was the finest kind of man. | 是啊 即便如此 他仍是最好的人 |
[1:19:32] | Good to his family, quick with a joke. | 对他家人很好 偶尔开个小玩笑 |
[1:19:36] | Enjoyed his time on earth, I think. | 我想 珍惜他在世的时光 |
[1:19:39] | I suppose there’s not much more you can ask than that. | 我想你没法奢求更多了 |
[1:20:02] | What size are your, uh, your feet, Phil? | 菲尔 你的 你的脚有多大 |
[1:20:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:08] | I’m going to leave these with you. | 我要把这些留给你 |
[1:20:10] | Your skates. | 你的溜冰鞋 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:20:13] | I don’t like the Habs that much. | 我不太喜欢赤潮队 |
[1:20:14] | Oh, fuck hockey. | 去你妈的曲棍球 |
[1:20:16] | I mean, nothing hinges on hockey, does it? | 曲棍球没什么大不了的 对吧 |
[1:20:18] | It’s hardly life or death. | 这无关生死 |
[1:20:22] | I’m sick as a dog, I’m exhausted all the time. | 我像个狗一样一蹶不振 始终精疲力尽 |
[1:20:29] | So do you want the skates | 你想要溜冰鞋吗 |
[1:20:30] | ’cause I’ll throw ’em down the hole? | 不要的话我就把它们扔下洞 |
[1:20:34] | Well, there’s no need to startle the fish. | 没必要惊吓鱼儿们嘛 |
[1:21:23] | I quit. | 我退役了 |
[1:21:25] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[1:21:26] | I heard on the radio. | 我在电台上听到了 |
[1:21:33] | I was wondering | 我想知道 |
[1:21:36] | if you’d still like to live in a railway car with me? | 你是否依然想和我住在火车上 |
[1:21:46] | You’re lucky I’m a Catholic, Terry, | 你应该庆幸我是天主教徒 特里 |
[1:21:48] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[1:21:49] | Good one. Come here. | 好样的 来吧 |
[1:21:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:21:55] | They’re expensive. Be careful. I’m coming around. | 他们很贵 小心点 我来了 |
[1:21:57] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:22:05] | Okay, okay. Come here, come here, Jerry. | 好了 好了 过来 过来 杰瑞 |
[1:22:10] | You gonna send that one to your dad? | 你要把那个寄给你爸爸吗 |
[1:22:12] | Yeah. “Look, Anne, Terry raised a pussy.” | 是的 快看 安妮 特里养了一只猫 |
[1:22:20] | Where’s his hat, Terry? | 他的帽子呢 特里 |
[1:22:21] | Oh, it’s in the car. He’s fine. | 在车里 他没事 |
[1:22:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:24] | – How’s she doing? – Good. | -她怎么样了 -很好 |
[1:22:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:22:27] | – All right, here we go. – Get her in there. | -好的 进去吧 -把她带进去 |
[1:22:28] | She’s cold. | 她很冷 |
[1:22:30] | That’s much better, right? | 好多了 对吧 |
[1:22:33] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[1:22:37] | Up you go. | 你上去吧 |
[1:22:40] | Why don’t we get outta here? | 我们为什么不离开这里 |
[1:22:44] | I don’t know. Let’s go to California. | 我不知道 我们去加利福尼亚吧 |
[1:22:46] | We can do whatever we want, can’t we? | 我们可以随心所欲 对吧 |
[1:22:48] | No one’s telling me where I gotta live anymore. | 没人再会说我应该住哪里 |
[1:22:49] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:22:51] | But how would Santa’s sleigh ever get to us? | 但是圣诞老人的雪橇该怎样找到我们呢 |
[1:22:56] | That’s a good point, son. | 这是个好观点 孩子 |
[1:22:58] | That’s a very good point. | 这是一个很好的观点 |
[1:22:59] | We’re going to talk about that at home, okay? Okay. | 我们要在家里讨论这个 好吗 可以吗 |
[1:23:04] | Ah, warmer? Yeah. | 温暖点了 对吧 |
[1:23:06] | Over my dead body. | 我不死就不会同意 |
[1:23:08] | Oh, that back-stabbing Ted Lindsay | 那个背后捅人的泰德·林德赛 |
[1:23:09] | is behind this union crap. | 支持这个垃圾工会 |
[1:23:12] | And one of those fucks thought it’d be hilarious | 其中一个傻逼以为把一只死猫 |
[1:23:14] | to put a dead cat on my car engine. | 放在我的汽车引擎上会很搞笑 |
[1:23:16] | Didn’t see it for three days. | 三天没看到了 |
[1:23:17] | Jack Adams wasn’t fond of the Player’s Union, | 杰克·亚当斯不喜欢球员工会 |
[1:23:20] | but when he unloaded all the offending players, | 但当他让所有的进攻队员都退出后 |
[1:23:23] | he was left with quite a deficit. | 留下了相当多的赤字 |
[1:23:26] | I want to find out every one of them’s | 我要找出所有 |
[1:23:28] | behind this union bullshit. | 支持这个破工会的人 |
[1:23:29] | I’ll trade ’em all to Siberia. | 我要把他们全部卖到西伯利亚去 |
[1:23:32] | He was out. | 他出局了 |
[1:23:34] | And it would have been a good career. | 这本来是一个很好的职业 |
[1:23:37] | But Jack was in trouble | 但杰克有麻烦了 |
[1:23:41] | and he knew that he could | 他知道他可以 |
[1:23:42] | get anything he wanted out of him. | 从他身上得到任何他想要的东西 |
[1:23:53] | My father said you didn’t show up for work today. | 我父亲说你今天没来上班 |
[1:24:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:24:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:21] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:24:25] | Catchers in baseball, closest to cousins. | 棒球接球手 最接近表亲 |
[1:24:29] | The safeguarding of home, | 保护家庭的人 |
[1:24:31] | healing of bones, | 骨头的愈合 |
[1:24:32] | the hatred that comes with defeat | 失败带来的仇恨 |
[1:24:35] | and only one of you. | 只有你们中的一人 |
[1:24:37] | Denied the leap and dash up the ice. | 拒绝起跳 冲向冰面 |
[1:24:42] | What goalies know is side to side. | 守门员所知道的是并肩作战 |
[1:24:45] | They scrape. Sweep. | 他们刮伤 扫掠 |
[1:24:48] | Like saints they pray for nothing. | 像圣徒一样 他们不做任何祈祷 |
[1:24:51] | Off days what they want is space. | 休息日他们想要的是空间 |
[1:24:54] | They sit apart at bars. | 他们分开坐在酒吧里 |
[1:24:57] | They know the length of streets in 20 cities. | 他们知道20个城市的街道长度 |
[1:24:59] | ♪ And try to make you happy ♪ | ♪ 试着让你快乐 ♪ |
[1:25:03] | ♪ when you’re blue. ♪ | ♪ 当你沮丧的时候 ♪ |
[1:25:06] | ♪ It’s right, it’s right ♪ | ♪ 没错 没错 ♪ |
[1:25:10] | ♪ to feel the way I do ♪ | ♪ 感受我的方式 ♪ |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Because, because ♪ | ♪ 因为 因为 ♪ |
[1:25:18] | ♪ I love you ♪ | ♪ 我爱你 ♪ |
[1:25:24] | Sawchuk’s broken | 索彻克打破了 |
[1:25:25] | George Hainsworth’s shutout record | 乔治·海恩斯沃思的零封记录 |
[1:25:27] | with an unbelievable 95th shutout! | 达到了令人难以置信的95次零封 |
[1:25:31] | ♪ ‘Cause when you say these things ♪ | ♪ 因为当你说这些话时 ♪ |
[1:25:34] | ♪ You know it makes me blue. ♪ | ♪ 你知道这让我沮丧 ♪ |
[1:25:38] | ♪ Give me one kiss ♪ | ♪ 给我一个吻 ♪ |
[1:25:41] | ♪ and I’ll be happy ♪ | ♪ 我会很高兴 ♪ |
[1:25:46] | ♪ Just ♪ | ♪ 只是 ♪ |
[1:25:49] | ♪ just to be with you. ♪ | ♪ 只是为了和你在一起 ♪ |
[1:25:54] | What the hell are you doing in my office? | 你在我办公室干什么 |
[1:25:56] | ♪ Give me, give me ♪ | ♪ 给我 给我 ♪ |
[1:25:58] | ♪ A chance to be near you ♪ | ♪ 靠近你的机会 ♪ |
[1:26:02] | Norris. | 诺里斯 |
[1:26:03] | You let them unionize right under your nose. | 你让他们在你眼皮底下联合起来 |
[1:26:10] | Bower, you’re in the cage tomorrow night. | 鲍尔 你明晚上场比赛 |
[1:26:12] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:26:14] | Terry, you got a second? | 特里 你有时间吗 |
[1:26:19] | By the time I’d met him | 当我遇见他时 |
[1:26:20] | he’d tried to quit | 他想辞职 |
[1:26:21] | two or three times, | 两三次 |
[1:26:23] | get his wife back, | 找回他的妻子 |
[1:26:24] | spend an October with his family. | 与家人共度十月 |
[1:26:27] | You liking the city? | 你喜欢这个城市吗 |
[1:26:30] | Good. I just want to give you a little intro, | 很好 我只是想给你介绍一下 |
[1:26:33] | let you know how I coach | 告诉你我是怎么训练的 |
[1:26:34] | in case it’s different than what you’re used to. | 以免和你之前习惯的不一样 |
[1:26:37] | Some fellas run their teams like dog teams. | 有些人像管理狗队一样管理自己的队 |
[1:26:39] | I don’t. | 我不是 |
[1:26:41] | We’re goin’ with two goalies this year, | 今年我们有两个守门员 |
[1:26:44] | not to, uh, set you against each other | 不是为了 让你们相互对立 |
[1:26:47] | but to take the pressure off. | 而是为了减轻压力 |
[1:26:49] | Get the best out of both of ya’. | 让你们两个拿出最好的发挥 |
[1:26:51] | Johnny gets that. He’s a good guy. | 约翰尼明白的 他是个好人 |
[1:27:05] | Hey, Bower. | 鲍尔 |
[1:27:07] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[1:27:09] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[1:27:10] | Can I see that one? Just the one closest to me. | 我能看看那个吗 离我最近的那只 |
[1:27:14] | This one? | 这个 |
[1:27:15] | Yeah, just pass it to me. | 是的 把它传给我 |
[1:27:18] | Come on, guys. | 别吧 伙计们 |
[1:27:19] | Hey, Johnny, Johnny. | 约翰尼 约翰尼 |
[1:27:21] | Why’d you do that to your shoes? | 你为啥对你的鞋这么做 |
[1:27:51] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:27:54] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[1:27:57] | Toronto’s a team of old bones. | 多伦多队的人是一群老骨头 |
[1:27:59] | You got to wonder if they can square up against | 你会想知道他们能否摆平 |
[1:28:01] | the youthful Canadiens? | 年轻的加拿大人 |
[1:28:03] | Stop-stop-stop-stop. | 停 停 停 停 |
[1:28:07] | Ah, that’s good, that’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:28:15] | No-no-no. Johnny’s playin’ way better. | 不 不 不 约翰尼的表现好多了 |
[1:28:16] | Yeah, right. You just want another night off, | 是啊 你只是想再休息一晚 |
[1:28:18] | you lazy bugger. | 你这个懒虫 |
[1:28:23] | Big game. | 大比赛 |
[1:28:26] | C’mon, coach. | 算了吧 教练 |
[1:28:28] | Elbow’s shot. Vertebrae’s ruptured | 肘部受伤 椎骨破裂 |
[1:28:30] | You saw me last game. | 你上场比赛也看到了 |
[1:28:31] | Have you read what the press is saying about you? | 你读过媒体对你的评价吗 |
[1:28:34] | You’re playing like the Sawchuk of old. A man possessed. | 你打得像老人索彻克 像个着魔的人 |
[1:28:38] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[1:28:43] | This is what we live for. | 这是我们存在的意义 |
[1:28:46] | Thanks for the pep talk, Coach. | 教练 谢谢你的鼓励 |
[1:28:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:28:49] | What the fuck? | 什么玩意 |
[1:28:56] | Grow up. I got a team of geriatrics here | 成熟点 这儿有一队的老骨头 |
[1:28:59] | and it’s still a damn nursery school. | 但还像个该死的幼儿园一样 |
[1:29:02] | Now, listen up: | 现在 听我说 |
[1:29:08] | it might be game six but | 这或许是第六场比赛 |
[1:29:09] | for us it’s game seven, boys. | 但对我们来说是第七场 孩子们 |
[1:29:12] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[1:29:14] | We go back to Montreal tomorrow, all bets are off. | 我们明天回蒙特利尔 一切重新开始 |
[1:29:17] | We can win it tonight. | 今晚我们可以赢 |
[1:29:24] | Let the goalie go first. | 让守门员先走 |
[1:29:50] | Unbelievable save. | 难以置信的扑救 |
[1:29:51] | Sawchuk is making up the game as he goes | 索彻克掌控着这场比赛 |
[1:29:54] | and it’s electrifying here at Maple Leaf Gardens at the moment. | 点燃了枫叶花园这里的气氛 |
[1:29:57] | Here we go for the face-off. 50 seconds on the clock, | 现在准备开球 指针指向50秒 |
[1:29:59] | Stanley talking to Kelly and we’re ready to go. | 斯坦利在和凯利说话 我们准备好了 |
[1:30:07] | The puck is dropped, | 冰球掉了 |
[1:30:08] | Kelly gets it to Pulford | 凯利将球传给普尔福德 |
[1:30:09] | who puts it on the tape for Armstrong who fires. | 再把球传给阿姆斯特朗 射门 |
[1:30:13] | And into the empty net. It’s a goal! | 打入空门 球进了 |
[1:30:15] | And a wild finish! | 一个疯狂的结局 |
[1:30:18] | The players are jumping out onto the ice. | 队员们在冰面上跳跃 |
[1:30:20] | The Leafs have won the Cup!! The Leafs have won the Cup!! | 树叶队赢得了奖杯 树叶队赢得了奖杯 |
[1:31:37] | Sawchuk! Sawchuk! Sawchuk! Sawchuk! | 索彻克 索彻克 索彻克 索彻克 |
[1:31:47] | 36 years you gave them. | 你献给他们36年 |
[1:31:51] | What they did is damned disrespectful. | 他们的所作所为真是无礼 |
[1:31:53] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:31:53] | You’re making it sound like they let me go? | 你说的像是他们赶我走似的 |
[1:31:55] | Oh. No, I just | 不 我只是 |
[1:31:57] | Sons of bitches. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:32:03] | You want another one? | 你要再来一杯吗 |
[1:32:05] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:32:10] | I don’t know if I ever told you this but, uh, | 我不知道我是否告诉过你 但是 |
[1:32:13] | I grew up working in rat-infested grain elevators | 我从小就在老鼠滋生的谷物升降机上干活 |
[1:32:17] | for 22 cents a day | 一天22美分 |
[1:32:20] | saving for skates. | 存钱买溜冰鞋 |
[1:32:23] | No-one should be that poor. | 没人应该那么穷 |
[1:32:26] | All you mind is money. | 只会在乎钱 |
[1:32:29] | You’d chew someone’s arm off | 为了爬出所呆的洞 |
[1:32:30] | to climb out of the hole you’re in. | 能咬下其他人的胳膊 |
[1:32:33] | Glad you did. You changed the game. | 很高兴你这么做了 你改变了比赛 |
[1:32:37] | When I got to Detroit, they were bankrupt. | 我到底特律时 他们破产了 |
[1:32:39] | I couldn’t have fucked it up any more. | 我不可能再搞得更砸了 |
[1:32:43] | Picking players out of training camp, | 从训练营中挑选队员 |
[1:32:45] | watching them grow… | 看着他们成长 |
[1:32:48] | That was the stuff. | 就是这样 |
[1:32:54] | You were like a father to us. | 你就像我们的父亲 |
[1:32:59] | I kept that job 36 years off your backs. | 那份工作我替你背负了36年 |
[1:33:02] | Some father. | 真是好父亲 |
[1:33:05] | If I were your father, I’d say this: | 如果我是你父亲 我会这样说 |
[1:33:09] | you can leave the game now, | 你现在可以离开比赛了 |
[1:33:11] | in fine style. | 优雅地离开 |
[1:33:14] | You’re not getting any younger. | 你也不会再年轻了 |
[1:33:17] | Track those kids of yours down, enjoy ’em. | 去追逐你的孩子们 好好享受 |
[1:33:20] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[1:33:23] | Terry, you don’t want to be some old soldier | 特里 你不会想成为那种 |
[1:33:26] | searching for a new war. Trust me. | 寻找新战的老兵 相信我 |
[1:33:32] | That’s not what you said | 你拉我回底特律的时候 |
[1:33:34] | when you pulled me back to Detroit. | 可不是这么说的 |
[1:33:37] | Ice is thicker than blood, you said. | 你说 血浓于冰 |
[1:33:41] | You fell for that one too. | 这你也当真了 |
[1:33:57] | I never goddamn did any of this for you. | 我从来没有他妈的为你而比赛 |
[1:34:04] | I never did a fucking ounce of this for you. | 他妈的跟你一分一毫的关系都没有 |
[1:34:13] | Or anybody else. | 或其他任何人 |
[1:34:23] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[1:34:27] | Why don’t you give Pat a call? | 你为什么不给派特打个电话呢 |
[1:34:30] | See if she’ll take you back home. | 看看她会不会来接你回家 |
[1:34:32] | Home? | 回家 |
[1:34:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:34:39] | You saw me out there. | 你了解我 |
[1:34:42] | I can play this game forever. | 我会永远打冰球 |
[1:34:46] | Folks, get ready for six new hockey teams | 伙计们 准备好迎接新的六支冰球队伍 |
[1:34:49] | as the league approves expansion. | 随着国家冰球联盟批准扩张 |
[1:34:51] | Oakland and LA round out the new six. | 奥克兰海狮队和洛杉矶国王队加入了联赛 |
[1:34:53] | Strange to think of playing hockey in the heat, | 想到在酷热的天气里打冰球就很奇怪 |
[1:34:56] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[1:34:56] | That’s gotta be on | 这是特里·索彻克先生 |
[1:34:58] | Mr. Terry Sawchuk’s mind | 需要思考的了 |
[1:35:00] | as the Leafs only allowed to protect one goaltender, | 因为树叶队只被允许保护一个守门员 |
[1:35:02] | choose Johnny Bower | 他们选了约翰尼·鲍尔 |
[1:35:03] | over him. | 而不是他 |
[1:35:04] | I’m excited to be part of the Los Angeles organization | 我很高兴成为洛杉矶球队联盟的一员 |
[1:35:07] | and look forward to playing the best hockey of my career | 并且期待可以同洛杉矶国王队一起 |
[1:35:09] | with the LA Kings. | 创造我职业生涯最好的成绩 |
[1:35:25] | I sure am excited to be back with the Wings | 我真的很激动可以回到赤翼队 |
[1:35:27] | and look forward to playing the best hockey of my career | 希望就在底特律 |
[1:35:30] | right back here in Detroit. | 创造我职业生涯最好的成绩 |
[1:35:33] | Certainly am looking forward to being in New York | 我翘首以待加入纽约球队 |
[1:35:36] | playing the best hockey of my career | 成为纽约游骑兵队队员 |
[1:35:38] | as a New York Ranger. | 创造我职业生涯最好的成绩 |
[1:36:25] | 商人 杰克·亚当斯 享年73岁 著名的底特律红翼队总经理 于其办公桌安详离世 | |
[1:36:46] | Terry Sawchuk is celebrating | 特里·索彻克正在庆祝 |
[1:36:49] | his 103rd shutout! | 他的第103次零封对手 |
[1:36:54] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h罗恩·斯图尔特 右翼 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h服役时间 1952-1973 赢得三次杯赛 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h1970年4月29日 过量饮酒 | |
[1:37:10] | I gave the kids some money for cokes. | 我给了孩子们点钱去买可乐 |
[1:37:14] | Some Christmas they’re having. | 他们像是在过圣诞节 |
[1:37:16] | She’s their grandmother. | 她是他们的祖母 |
[1:37:18] | Is she lucid? | 她清醒吗 |
[1:37:22] | She keeps calling me Mitch. | 她一直喊我米奇 |
[1:37:24] | Terry. | 特里 |
[1:37:42] | Why don’t we go to Disneyland. | 不如我们去迪士尼乐园吧 |
[1:37:44] | Take the kids. | 带上孩子们 |
[1:37:48] | Maybe. | 看看吧 |
[1:37:51] | How could you live with yourself | 你怎么能忍受 |
[1:37:53] | knowing that you missed their faces the first time | 知道自己错过了他们第一次 |
[1:37:55] | they saw Mickey Mouse? | 见到米老鼠时的小脸蛋 |
[1:38:12] | Your mother’s gone. | 你母亲过世了 |
[1:38:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:38:35] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[1:39:00] | Giacomin’s tired. | 加科明累了 |
[1:39:01] | You wanna give him a minute? | 你想让他休息一下吗 |
[1:39:04] | The last time he was on ice | 他最后一次出现在冰场上 |
[1:39:07] | was to give the real goalie a rest. | 只是为了让当场的守门员休息一下 |
[1:39:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:39:18] | Yeah, just give me another minute there, Ref. | 再给我一小会 裁判 |
[1:39:25] | All right, all right, wrap it up. | 好了 好了 快点吧 |
[1:39:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:39:37] | In like a lion, they say. | 他像狮子一样 他们说 |
[1:39:47] | No-no-no-no-no. I paid that bill two months ago! | 不不不不不 我两个月前就付那笔账了 |
[1:39:49] | That was the bill for two months ago! | 那是两个月前的账单 |
[1:39:51] | The bill comes every month, man. | 账单每个月都有 老兄 |
[1:39:53] | I want to see these. | 那我要查查账 |
[1:39:54] | I’m getting fucking fleeced here. | 我他妈的就在这被你骗 |
[1:39:55] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[1:39:57] | You think I got money? | 你觉得我有钱吗 |
[1:40:01] | What, | 怎么了 |
[1:40:01] | it’s ’cause you’ll never make as much money as me, huh? | 因为你永远不会赚的像我一样多 是吧 |
[1:40:03] | Now, don’t walk away! Hey, hey, don’t walk away. | 别走 别走啊 |
[1:40:11] | And so | 自此 |
[1:40:13] | I got accustomed to the view from here. | 我习惯了从这里看出去的景色 |
[1:40:14] | Stay low. Stay forward. | 降低重心 身体前倾 |
[1:40:16] | What were you thinking when you let that easy one by | 在第三场时让一个很简单的球进门了 |
[1:40:19] | in the third? | 你是怎么想的 |
[1:40:20] | Boys, who do you think you’re talking to here, | 哥们 你以为你在和谁说话 |
[1:40:22] | a poet, a fucking philosopher? | 诗人还是该死的哲学家 |
[1:40:23] | What was I thinkin’? | 我当时在想什么 |
[1:40:25] | Sawchuk himself insists | 索彻克本人坚持认为 |
[1:40:27] | that fellow Ranger, | 他的游骑兵队队友 |
[1:40:28] | Ron Stewart | 罗恩·斯图尔特 |
[1:40:28] | is not at fault for his critical condition. | 对于他的病危情况没有任何过错 |
[1:40:31] | We were fighting… | 我们当时在打架 |
[1:40:35] | But all his life Terry took | 但是特里这辈子遇到过 |
[1:40:36] | way worse knocks than that | 比这糟更多的情况 |
[1:40:37] | and he always bounced right back. | 他总能很快康复到活蹦乱跳 |
[1:40:41] | It’s all just like a bad dream. | 这一切就像噩梦一样 |
[1:40:43] | One can only pray | 我们只能祈祷 |
[1:40:45] | that the Red Wings’ famous goalie will not succumb | 赤翼队知名门将不会屈服于 |
[1:40:46] | to a ruptured gall bladder sustained in the fight. | 打架造成的持续性胆囊破裂 |
[1:40:48] | …repeat the season you had last year getting to you? | 回溯一下你的去年赛季 |
[1:40:54] | That’s all I have to say about him, | 这是关于他所有我想说的话 |
[1:40:56] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[1:40:59] | Get me another. | 再来一杯 |
[1:41:03] | And how about one for my friend? | 再来一杯给我朋友 |
[1:41:08] | We should get some food into you, Red. | 我们该给你拿点吃的了 瑞德 |
[1:41:12] | It was something when, uh, | 会有种东西 |
[1:41:15] | above that door in the forum | 就在集会所的那扇门上方 |
[1:41:18] | when you saw that sign | 当你看到标志上写着 |
[1:41:21] | that said “Hockey Tonight.” | 今夜冰球的时候 |
[1:41:23] | Boy, when that organist | 天啊 当风琴手 |
[1:41:25] | began to hit those notes, | 开始敲击那些音符时 |
[1:41:28] | just like a charge went through the crowd and… | 就像电流穿过人群 |
[1:41:32] | Everybody felt it, I felt it, | 每个人都可以感觉到 我感觉到了 |
[1:41:34] | I felt it. | 我感觉得到 |
[1:41:36] | It was magic. | 这太神奇了 |
[1:41:39] | In this tunnel, | 在这隧道里 |
[1:41:41] | at this river, | 在这河流上 |
[1:41:43] | in the absence of time, | 在时间的缺席下 |
[1:41:46] | it was here I could’ve been everything | 就在此地我可幻化作 |
[1:41:49] | I dreamed of being. | 我欲成为的世间万物 |
[1:41:54] | What was going through your mind, Terry? | 你当时是怎么想的 特里 |
[1:41:56] | What was going through my mind? | 我当时是怎么想的 |
[1:41:57] | Stop the fuckin’ puck! Jesus. | 让这该死的冰球停下来 上帝 |
[1:41:59] | What would you want going through my mind? | 你想让什么我怎么想 |
[1:42:02] | And the thought hits: | 突然灵光一闪 |
[1:42:05] | at one time or another | 在某个时候 |
[1:42:08] | I might’ve been all I hoped to be, | 我也许已经成为了我希望成为的事物 |
[1:42:11] | the guy you want behind you | 当比赛开始的时候 |
[1:42:13] | when the game was on the line, | 你们想要站在你们身后那个的人 |
[1:42:15] | the guy you’d leave behind to guard your– | 要他留在背后守护 |
[1:42:18] | your ice-cold home. | 你们那个冰凉凉的家 |
[1:42:20] | That cuts a bit. | 虽然家有点小 |
[1:42:23] | Cuts and comforts. | 但是个小却温馨的家 |
[1:42:26] | Maybe I was the guy. | 也许我是那个人 |
[1:42:29] | Maybe I was him. | 也许我就是他 |
[1:42:47] | No goal! | 未能进球 |
[1:43:15] | And, uh, | 对了 |
[1:43:18] | joke’s on you. | 刚跟你开了个玩笑 |
[1:43:19] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有一个朋友 |
[1:43:26] | The winners want the clock to run out. | 赢家希望时光飞逝 |
[1:43:29] | The losers need more time. | 输家祈求更多时间 |
[1:43:30] | So, Mr. Goalie, | 那么 守门员先生 |
[1:43:32] | word has it you’re leaving town again. | 听说你又要出城了 |
[1:43:35] | Let the goalie go first. | 让守门员先走 |
[1:43:37] | Open the door to the roaring lights | 打开那扇通往聚光灯的门 |
[1:43:40] | and let the goalie go first. | 门将先行 |
[1:44:03] | Fear what’s on the way? | 恐惧于路上的未知吗 |
[1:44:06] | What could there be about fear that I don’t already know? | 还有什么我没体会过的恐惧呢 |
[1:44:10] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[1:44:21] | Infinity? | 无限 |
[1:44:22] | Just another fucking number. | 只是另一个该死的数字罢了 |