英文名称:Godzilla x Kong The New Empire
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | ♪ Welcome to my world ♪ | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[00:51] | ♪ Won’t you come on in? ♪ | 你不想进来吗? |
[01:10] | ♪ Step into my heart ♪ | 进入我的内心 |
[01:17] | ♪ Leave your cares behind ♪ | 放下你的关爱 |
[04:58] | For most of human civilization, | 在大部分人类文明中 |
[05:00] | we believed that we were Earth’s most dominant species. | 我们都认为人类是地球上的优势物种 |
[05:04] | We believed that life…could only exist on the surface of the planet. | 更相信生命只能存在于地球表面 |
[05:10] | Well, after a certain point, you have to wonder | 但在某个时刻 大家一定会想 |
[05:14] | what else were we wrong about? | 我们的认知还有哪些错误? |
[05:21] | We have mapped less than five percent of Hollow Earth. | 我们目前只探勘了空心地球 不到百分之五的区域 |
[05:26] | But our ecosystems are linked in ways we never could have imagined. | 但地表上下 生态系统的关系紧密超乎想像 |
[05:31] | We are not two separate worlds. We’re one. | 这不是两个不同世界 而是一体的 |
[05:38] | Kong is settling in to Hollow Earth. | 金刚已在空心地球定居 |
[05:41] | So, the big guy likes his new home. | 所以 这位大家伙喜欢它的新家 |
[05:43] | We think so. | 应该没错 |
[05:44] | His species was a very social one. | 它是高度社会化的物种 |
[05:47] | It’s not natural for Kong to be so alone. | 金刚如此孤单并不正常 |
[05:53] | He’s the last of his kind. | 它是同类中的最后一只 |
[05:55] | Every day he searches for a family that he’ll never find. | 它每天都在寻找永远找不到的家人 |
[06:00] | What about Godzilla? | 那哥斯拉呢? |
[06:02] | Godzilla’s on the surface, Kong is below. | 哥斯拉在地表 金刚在地心 |
[06:05] | As long as they don’t venture into each other’s territories, | 只要它们不冒险进入对方领地 |
[06:07] | we’ve got nothing to worry about. | 就没什么好担心的 |
[06:09] | Humanity is lucky…Godzilla’s fighting the battles we can’t. | 我们很幸运有哥斯拉捍卫人类世界 |
[07:14] | 导演 亚当·温加德 | |
[07:30] | With some critics calling out Monarch for the billions in taxpayer dollars… | 部分论点批评帝王计划 花费纳税人数十亿美元 |
[07:36] | going to Hollow Earth and classified technologies | 前往空心地球和研发高机密科技 |
[07:38] | like the mysterious Project Powerhouse. | 例如神秘的动力制霸计划 |
[07:41] | Well, here to discuss, Monarch’s own, Doctor Ilene Andrews. | 节目特地请来帝王计划的 艾琳安德鲁博士进行讨论 |
[07:45] | Let’s start with Godzilla. | 我们先从哥斯拉开始 |
[07:46] | He stopped the attack in Rome,but he’s still in the city. Should we be worried? | 它阻止了罗马攻击事件 但它还滞留城内 我们该担心吗? |
[07:49] | 突发新闻 哥斯拉霸占罗马竞技场 游客傻眼 | |
[07:50] | It’s clear to us now that Godzilla is a Titan who protects us | 大家现在都很清楚 哥斯拉会捍卫人类对抗其他 |
[07:54] | from other malicious Titan threats. | 邪恶泰坦巨兽的威胁 |
[07:56] | Kong’s heading in for the night.Looks like it was another rough one. | 金刚在找地方过夜 看来今天又过得很糟 |
[08:00] | That’s the farthest he’s gone yet. | 它没去过这么远的地方 |
[08:02] | Maybe he was looking for a date. | 也许是想找约会对象 |
[08:04] | Good luck with that. | 只能祝它好运了 |
[08:05] | I hope he’s up for some interspecies romance. | 希望它对跨物种恋爱感兴趣 |
[08:10] | whoa. Sinkhole detected in Sector Five. | 第五区出现天坑 |
[08:14] | That’s Kong’s hunting ground. | 那里是金刚的猎场 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1072个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:196个,六级词汇:114个,GRE词汇:119个,托福词汇:163个,考研词汇:222个,专四词汇:185个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:385个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:29] | Whoa. It keeps doing that. | 最近一直这样 |
[08:33] | More electrical anomalies? | 又是电子设备异常? |
[08:34] | Nah, I don’t think so, man.I haven’t seen anything like this before. | 不 我觉得不是 以前从未见过这种状况 |
[08:37] | Well, we should tell Director Hampton. | 但还是应该通知汉普顿主任 |
[08:40] | I’ll type it up.This whole place is an anomaly. | 我来打报告 这整个地方都很反常 |
[08:45] | It’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[08:56] | 空帝王入口 帝王计划·巴贝多 | |
[09:01] | Tell the Italian military Rome would be flattened if it weren’t for Godzilla. | 跟意大利军方说 幸亏有哥斯拉 不然罗马早被夷平了 |
[09:05] | They can threaten him all they want.Just tell them to find another scapegoat. | 随便他们怎么威胁它 叫他们再去找一个代罪羔羊 |
[09:09] | Director Hampton, what’s up? | 汉普顿主任 怎么了? |
[09:11] | Well, Outpost One is still a nightmare,and they sent this over. | 一号基地仍是一团糟 而且传来这个 |
[09:14] | I thought you might want to take a look. | 你可能会想看一下 |
[09:16] | Is this from the sensor array? | 感应器阵列侦测到的? |
[09:18] | Yeah, we’ve been getting some pretty weird spikes. | 对 读数一直异常飙高 |
[09:20] | I mean, it could just be regular interference. | 也可能只是普通的干扰 |
[09:22] | – Yeah, but it keeps happening. | 对 但这情况一直发生 |
[09:24] | We should prep a survey team just in case. -Okay. | – 组成调查小组以防万一 – 好 |
[09:27] | And what about Godzilla? | 那哥斯拉呢? |
[09:28] | Oh, he’s still sleeping. Like a big angry baby. | 它还在睡觉 像一个生气的巨婴 |
[09:33] | Let’s hope it stays that way. | 让我们祈祷它继续沉睡 |
[09:50] | Everyone, eyes on your own paper, all right? | 眼睛请看着自己的考卷 |
[09:53] | Let’s make sure we circle the answers really, really clearly. | 记得把正确答案仔细圈好 |
[10:42] | Your daughter is intelligent, but she’s not engaged. | 你女儿很聪明 但她的心不在这里 |
[10:46] | Her grades are slipping,she’s not interacting with any of her friends. | 她的成绩在下滑 不跟任何朋友互动 |
[10:50] | And these problems aren’t going away, Doctor Andrews.They’ve been getting worse. | 这些问题没有好转 安德鲁博士 反而越来越糟 |
[10:56] | Okay, I’m sorry. She’s just still adjusting to our world. | 好 我很抱歉 她只是还在适应我们的世界 |
[11:00] | I understand that,but we have a number of students | 我理解这点 但我们也有很多离乡背井的学生… |
[11:03] | who are culturally displaced and– Sure, but her culture’s not displaced, | 或许吧 但她并没有离乡背井 她就是她的文化 |
[11:06] | she is her culture.She’s the last living member of the Iwi tribe. | 她是伊维族最后的幸存者 |
[11:09] | We’re just trying to reach her. | 我们只是想帮助她 |
[11:12] | I know. Join the club. | 我知道 欢迎加入 |
[12:12] | For centuries, the Iwi tribe were the guardians of Skull Island, | 几世纪以来 伊维族守护着骷髅岛 |
[12:16] | the ancestral home of the great Kong. | 也就是巨种金刚的故乡 |
[12:19] | But when shifting storm patterns destroyed the island, the Iwi were annihilated… | 但当风暴异象摧毁岛屿后 伊维人也几乎灭族 |
[12:23] | …with only a single member of the tribe having survived. | 只有一位部落成员幸存下来 |
[12:27] | A young girl… …found and rescued amid the punishing storm. | 在风暴肆虐中被救下的小女孩 |
[12:31] | Her fellow villagers were lost to the tides. | 其他村民惨遭狂潮淹没 |
[12:33] | Gone to history, just like the great Kongs themselves. | 成为历史 就像其他的巨种金刚 |
[12:36] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[12:38] | The Iwi were unique…in the sense that they had no spoken language. Many believe that tribe members developed | 伊维族的独特之处 在于他们没有口语 |
[13:44] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会找出问题原因的 |
[13:47] | 佛罗里达州 迈阿密 | |
[13:56] | Where will you be | 下次泰坦袭击时你会在哪? |
[13:59] | when the next Titan attacks? How will you protect the things and people that matter most to you? | 要如何保护你最珍视的亲人与财物? |
[14:06] | Today’s podcast is brought to you by Gargantua insurance, the only insurance company | 今天的播客由巨兽保险赞助 他们是唯一一家 |
[14:10] | that provides Titan protection for your home | 为泰坦袭击提供家庭 和私人财物保护的保险公司 |
[14:13] | and personal belongings. ‘Cause Godzilla may not care about your hopes and dreams, but Gargantua does. | 因为哥斯拉可能不关心你的希望梦想 但巨兽保险关心 |
[14:17] | Okay, Titan truthers! | 好了 泰坦真相的听众 |
[14:19] | Oh, we have got a lot… …to unpack on today’s show. | 今天的节目有许多事情要揭密 |
[14:23] | Recording in progress, go away! | 我正在录音 滚远点 |
[14:28] | Uh, yes. I just want to let everyone know | 是的 我想让大家知道 没有… |
[14:31] | that there is no… I’m gonna kill… | 我要杀了… |
[14:33] | Unbelievable! What? | 也太扯了 干嘛啦? |
[14:38] | Hi, Bernie. | 嗨 柏尼 |
[14:40] | Ilene Andrews, we met in Hong Kong. | 我是艾琳安德鲁 我们在香港见过 |
[14:44] | Oh. Oh.Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对… |
[14:45] | Hong Kong. Yeah, that was so long ago. | 香港 是的 那是很久以前了 |
[14:47] | So, no, God, uh, yeah. | 天啊 是的 |
[14:50] | That was when my hair was longer. | – 那时我的头发比较长 – 你剪头发了 |
[14:52] | You cut your hair. Highlights too, it’s nice. | 还做了挑染 很好看 |
[14:56] | I was wondering if I could get your help with something. | 我来是想拜托你帮我一个忙 |
[14:59] | – Me? – Mm-hmm. | 我? |
[15:02] | Uh, sure. Sure, yeah. Of course, yeah. Come on in, Doctor Andrews. | 当然 好 没问题 请进 安德鲁博士 |
[15:07] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好 – 对 |
[15:09] | Just straight down that hall there. To the left. Okay. | 就在走廊那头的左边 对 |
[15:14] | Have a seat. What can I help you with? | 请坐 请问有什么可以帮忙的? |
[15:16] | You know, mi casa es su home. | 你知道的 我家就是你家 |
[15:19] | Okay, so. The sequence on the right, | 好 是这样的 右边的图形 |
[15:21] | this is a signal that’s been interfering | 是在空心地球一直干扰我们设备的讯号 |
[15:24] | with our equipment in Hollow Earth. – Okay. – And, uh… | – 好 – 然后… |
[15:26] | And these are drawings by my daughter, Jia. | 这些是我女儿吉雅画的 |
[15:30] | And you’re gonna think that I’m completely insane. | 你会觉得我彻底疯了 |
[15:34] | No, the patterns are the same in the middle section. | 不 图形在中间部分是一样的 |
[15:37] | Yes. Exactly. | 对 完全没错 |
[15:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:41] | Look, our analysts, they don’t know what to make of this. | 我们的分析师不知该如何解释 |
[15:44] | They’re talking in circles, they’re saying “radio interference,” “coincidence,” but I… | 一直在跳针 说是无线电干扰、巧合 但我… |
[15:49] | I know that you think outside of the box. I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我知道你会跳出框框思考 我不知道还能向谁求助 |
[15:54] | And they sent you here because…? | – 他们派你来是因为… – 没人派我来 我是自… |
[15:56] | No, no one sent me. I came here on my… You know, that’s what’s ironic. | 好笑的地方就在这里 因为帝王不愿证实 |
[15:59] | You know, Monarch wouldn’t confirm my crucial part in taking down Mechagodzilla, which cost me thousands of… | 我在击败机械哥斯拉中的关键作用 导致我流失了数千… |
[16:03] | hundreds of subscribers on my blog. Oh, and the trolls… | 数百名BLOG订阅者 还有网络喷子 |
[16:07] | the trolls online, they question every single thing that I put up. | 网络喷子质疑我发表的所有文章 |
[16:10] | Especially this one troll. This one troll named ghidorastan64. | 尤其是这个网络喷子 基多拉史丹64 听过他吗? |
[16:14] | You ever heard of him? – No, I don’t think I have. – Great, | – 不 没听说过 – 很好 因为他就是个烂人 好吗? |
[16:17] | because he’s a trash bag, okay? I’m more qualified than half of those people | 我比你们公司一半员工 更有资格在那里上班 |
[16:20] | that you have working over there. I knew what Godzilla was going to do | 我比帝王任何人更早知道 哥斯拉要做什么… |
[16:23] | before anybody at Monarch said… Which is why I am here, Bernie. I am here. Okay? | 所以我才会来找你 柏尼 我来了 好吗? |
[16:31] | Can you help me or not? | 你能帮我吗? |
[16:33] | That depends. Are you the new boss down at the Mess? | 那要看情况 你是君站的新老板吗? |
[16:37] | The what? | 什么? |
[16:38] | The Monarch Hollow Earth Station. The MHES, the Mess. | 帝王空心地球站 简称“君站” |
[16:41] | Yeah, nobody calls it that. I run the Kong research division | 没人这样称呼 我负责金刚研究部门 |
[16:45] | but technically Director Hampton is in charge – of general operations. – Hmm. | 严格来说 汉普顿主任负责一般营运 |
[16:49] | Well, Director Hampton doesn’t have a kid who can talk to Kong. | 但汉普顿主任可没有 能跟金刚沟通的孩子 |
[16:56] | You want to go to Hollow Earth. | 你想去空心地球 |
[16:58] | I’m so glad I didn’t have to say it.I thought you were never gonna ask | 真高兴我不用主动提 我以为你不会邀请我 |
[17:01] | – but I really do need proof. – No, I’m not asking. | – 但我确实需要证据 – 我没邀请你 |
[17:03] | I mean, that would help me with my bona fides for my blog. | 这能验证我BLOG的真实性 |
[17:04] | And I knew that you would be the person to help me do that. | 我知道只有你能帮我做到这点 |
[17:07] | Okay. Well, if this happens, and that is a big if,then Monarch would need, you know, | 好吧 如果能成行 虽然我很怀疑 帝王肯定会要求… |
[17:10] | then Monarch would need, you know,whatever you guys call it. Final cut on anything in… | 那个叫什么…你节目的最终剪辑权 |
[17:13] | Whoa. I’m sorry, final cut? No, no, no. | 抱歉 最终剪辑权?不 |
[17:14] | 泰坦警报 哥斯拉暴走 请指示 | |
[17:15] | You know, that will destroy my journalistic integrity. | 那会毁掉我的新闻诚信度 |
[17:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:18] | No really true, good documentarian gives final cut.I could make you a producer. | 优秀纪录片导演不会交出最终剪辑权 我可以让你当制片 |
[17:21] | Okay, okay! Fine! Final cut! Final cut! Fine! | 好啦 给你最终剪辑权啦 |
[17:22] | Look, something is happening to my daughter, and I have no idea how to fix it. | 我女儿不对劲 我不知该如何解决 |
[17:27] | You work out what’s going on,and I will get you anything that you want, okay? | 你帮我弄清楚发生什么事 你要的一切我都给你 好吗? |
[17:30] | That is a promise. | 我保证 |
[17:31] | Well, anything is a lot,but that’s very generous, but I… | 一切也太多了 你非常慷慨 但我… |
[17:34] | – And we have to go. Right now. – What? | – 但我们得走了 现在 – 什么? |
[17:36] | Godzilla is on the move again. | 哥斯拉再次出动了 |
[18:35] | Okay, listen to me. If Godzilla’s on the move, he senses a threat coming. | 听我说 哥斯拉开始行动 肯定是感觉到威胁来临 |
[18:38] | We don’t know what it is. | – 只是不知是何威胁 – 你不担心吗? |
[18:40] | And you’re not concerned? Of course we’re concerned, Senator.That’s why we’re monitoring the situation. | 我们当然担心 参议员 所以我们会全程监控 |
[18:43] | Monitor the fact that if Godzilla heads… What is it? You just… | – 监控哥斯拉是否会… – 怎么了?你… |
[18:46] | – And I am telling you, – We have a problem! Senator… | – 我可以保证 参议员… – 我们麻烦大了 |
[18:48] | that Kong doesn’t leave Hollow Earth. | 金刚绝不会离开空心地球 |
[18:50] | Which is why Godzilla has no reason to retaliate. | 所以哥斯拉完全没有理由报复 |
[19:06] | – What’s he doing up here? – No idea. | – 它上来地表干嘛? – 谁知道 |
[19:08] | – Well, does Godzilla know? – Not that we can tell. | – 哥斯拉察觉到了吗? – 目前看不出来 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, it’s only a matter of time. | 但它迟早会察觉到 |
[19:11] | And what happens if Godzilla starts heading this way? | 哥斯拉开始朝这方向来怎么办? |
[19:15] | Then we all run like hell. | 那我们就赶紧逃命 |
[19:16] | Get up, let’s go! Keep it up. Come on. Let’s go. | 起来 走了 快点 |
[19:45] | Sedatives in place. | 开始注射镇静剂 |
[19:55] | All right, the good news is it’s just an infected tooth. | 好了 好消息是只有一颗牙齿发炎 |
[19:58] | But luckily, you’ve come to the best doctor in town. | 但很幸运 你找来镇上最好的医生 |
[20:06] | ♪ I gotcha ♪ | 我来罩你 |
[20:12] | ♪ I gotcha ♪ | 我来罩你 |
[20:16] | All right, Kong sedation at a 100%. Vitals stable. | 好了 金刚完全镇静 生命征象稳定 |
[20:19] | Trapper, you are clear to swap the damaged tooth with replacement. | 特雷普 可以拔除坏牙 植入新牙了 |
[20:29] | Touchdown, Trapper. | 达阵 特雷普 |
[20:43] | Whoa. Fella. | 妈呀 老大 |
[20:53] | Yeah, this sucker’s ready to come out. | 对 这颗坏牙准备好被拔除了 |
[21:25] | Trapper. Thanks for getting down here so fast. Nice work. | 特雷普 感谢你这么快赶来 干得好 |
[21:29] | You are most welcome. | 不用客气 |
[21:31] | It’s not every day you get to climb inside a 300-foot ape’s mouth, is it? | 我也不是每天都有机会爬到 90公尺高的大猩猩嘴里 对吧? |
[21:34] | Yeah. And you’re sure it’s gonna be strong enough? | 对 你确定假牙够牢固吗? |
[21:36] | The tooth? Yeah. | 那颗假牙?对 |
[21:37] | That’s the same polymer composite they use on the vehicle heat shields. | 那种聚合物复合材质 也被用来制造汽车隔热罩 |
[21:42] | He could chomp through the Eiffel Tower with that thing. | 它能用那颗假牙啃掉艾菲尔铁塔 |
[21:45] | Well, good teeth aren’t gonna help if Godzilla senses that he’s up here. | 若哥斯拉发现它在这里 牙齿再好也无济于事 |
[21:48] | Well. You can’t have a Titan with a toothache, | 但也不能让泰坦巨兽整天牙痛 对吧? |
[21:53] | can you? – No. – Don’t worry. | – 对 – 别担心 |
[21:54] | Couple of hours he might be a bit groggy, but he’ll be good to go back down. | 它可能还会昏沉几小时 但很快就能踏上回程 |
[21:57] | You know, when I first heard that you were gonna be a vet I thought no. | 我一开始听说 你要成为兽医 我心想不可能 |
[22:00] | That is way too boring | 那对特雷普来说太无聊了 |
[22:03] | for Trapper. Then you go and become the weirdest vet in the world. | 然后你成了世上最奇怪的兽医 |
[22:05] | Yeah, it’s basically me and Doctor Dolittle. | 对 基本上只有我和怪医杜立德 |
[22:07] | Except my animals are bigger. | 只是我的动物病患更大只 |
[22:10] | I thought finally, someone has made him grow up. | 我心想终于有人让他长大了 |
[22:13] | Nope. Someone tried that back in college, – but… didn’t really work. | 并没有 大学时就有人试过 但…可惜没用 |
[22:17] | – Oh, yeah? -Yeah, what was it she said to me? | – 是吗? – 对 她对我说了什么? |
[22:19] | “Trapper, you are not a serious person.” | “特雷普 你不是一个认真的人” |
[22:22] | Oh, she sounds very smart. | 她听起来很聪明 |
[22:23] | Oh, she sounds very smart. Yeah, ish. She got a PhD. | 还好啦 她有一个博士学位 |
[22:26] | Two, actually. | 其实是两个 |
[22:30] | How’s the kid doing? | 那孩子还好吗? |
[22:31] | You know. Struggling. | 她很纠结 |
[22:34] | Trying to find her place in the world. | 试图在这个世界找到定位 |
[22:37] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 对 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[22:40] | Don’t worry, she’ll be all right. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[22:42] | She got a good mum. | 她有一个好妈妈 |
[22:59] | Doctor Andrews. Your guest has been asking for you. | 安德鲁博士 你的访客一直在找你 |
[23:06] | Please don’t take this the wrong way, | 请别介意我这么说 但我必须指出 |
[23:08] | but can I just say, that your research library has many glaring omissions. | 你的研究图书馆有许多明显遗漏 |
[23:11] | I had to call in some serious favors from my Discord chat. | 我不得不向网路智囊团求助… |
[23:14] | They were not… Bernie, do you have something? Yes, I’ve got something. | – 柏尼 有新发现吗? – 对 我有 |
[23:16] | Whatever signal you guys are picking up, | 不管你们收到的讯号是什么 |
[23:18] | okay, we have seen similar patterns repeating over time. | 过去都曾重复出现过类似图形 |
[23:21] | And each spike corresponds with a specific Titan event. | 而且每个尖峰都有特定的泰坦事件对应 |
[23:23] | Can you hold this, please? Thank you so much. | 麻烦你拿着 谢了 好 你看这个 |
[23:26] | Okay, check this out. See this? King Ghidorah, huh? First encounter with Godzilla. | 看到这个了吗?王者基多拉? 第一次与哥斯拉对峙 |
[23:30] | – Mm-hmm. – Here, uh,discovery of Skull Island. | 这里 则是发现了骷髅岛 |
[23:33] | All right. So what you’re saying is that these signals – aren’t just random patterns. | 好 你的意思是 这些讯号不是随机的图形 |
[23:35] | – Yeah, it seems that way, yes. -And Godzilla’s picking up on it? | – 看来是这样 – 而哥斯拉注意到了? |
[23:38] | Oh, I can do you one better. | 我还有更厉害的发现 |
[23:39] | Now, look, I’ve looked at points of similarities in each wave form and I compared them | 你看 我研究了每种波形的相似之处 |
[23:42] | – to that pattern, and… – Bernie, what are you saying? | – 比对图形 – 柏尼 你想说什么? |
[23:44] | It’s a distress call! It’s a distress call. A psychic energy SOS. | 这是求救讯号 某种心灵能量求救讯号 |
[23:48] | Now, if your daughter is seeing these symbols, | 若你女儿能看到这些符号 |
[23:50] | then something down there is calling for help. | 代表下面有东西在呼救 |
[23:56] | Regular soundwaves, they can’t propagate this far without decay. This? | 普通声波传播这么远一定会衰退 但这个? |
[24:00] | This is something that we have never encountered. – And it’s getting stronger. | 这是我们从未见过的情况 而且讯号越来越强 |
[24:04] | – You got a working theory? Yeah, telepathic alien language. | – 有可行的理论吗? – 有 心灵感应外星语言 |
[24:06] | It’s some sort of distress signal. | 这是某种求救讯号 |
[24:09] | Signal? From what? | 讯号?从何而来? |
[24:11] | Or from who. | 或来自何人? |
[24:12] | Well, whatever it is, this is why Godzilla’s on the move? | 不管是什么 这就是哥斯拉出动的原因? |
[24:15] | We can’t say for sure. But it seems that way. | 我们无法肯定 但似乎是这样 |
[24:17] | Well, we have to figure this out fast. The wolves are already at our door. | 我们必须尽快解决问题 有人已经等不及要分食我们 |
[24:23] | The government has been looking for an excuse to take over Hollow Earth operations. | 政府一直在找理由接管空心地球营运 |
[24:26] | And the corporations are licking their chops. | 而且各大企业都在虎视眈眈 |
[24:28] | Yeah, because who wants to be rich and get rid of all the monsters? | 对 谁会想趁机致富 并消灭所有怪兽啊 |
[24:32] | I mean, that’d be terrible, right? | 太违反人性了吧? |
[24:33] | We’d better find the source before D.C. gets wind of this. | 我们最好在华盛顿听到风声前找到源头 |
[24:37] | Okay. I’m giving you full operational oversight. | 好 我委任你全权调查 |
[24:42] | Take a small team. Mikael, make it fast | 组织一个小组 米凯 快速行动 不要造成任何伤亡 |
[24:46] | and don’t let anyone die. We’ll be in and out of there before nightfall. | 我们会在今晚前完成任务 |
[24:48] | You, uh, you feel like going for a ride? | 想一起去兜风吗? |
[24:52] | Thought you’d never ask. | 我一直在等你约我 |
[24:57] | Attention, all hands. | 全体注意 |
[24:59] | Prepare HEAV three for Hollow Earth launch in T minus five minutes. | 协助席夫三号准备 前往空心地球探查 五分钟后发射 |
[25:04] | There’s no response from the Hollow Earth outpost. Their radios must be down. | 空心地球基地毫无回应 他们的无线电一定失灵了 |
[25:08] | Well, then that’s our first stop. | 那我们第一站就去那里 |
[25:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:34] | All right, wakey wakey, everyone. Kong’s up. | 好了 大家醒醒 金刚起床了 |
[25:56] | Hey. Hey! Doctor Andrews. Hey. Come on, we had a deal! | 喂 安德鲁博士 喂 别这样 我们说好的 |
[26:01] | Bernie, this isn’t sightseeing.It’s a reconnaissance mission. | 柏尼 我们不是去观光 这是侦察任务 |
[26:04] | So, I see how it is. | 好喔 我懂了 |
[26:06] | When you need something, it’s all “you’re so smart, Bernie, you’re so capable, Bernie, | 你需要我时 就满口 “你好聪明 柏尼 你好能干” |
[26:09] | “I’ll subscribe to your Titan blog, Bernie,” and when I deliver it, you toss me aside. | “我会订阅你的泰坦BLOG 柏尼” 等利用完了 就把我扔到一边 |
[26:14] | Okay, look. This could be dangerous. | 听我说 此行可能充满危机 |
[26:17] | Come on. I’m no stranger to danger. | 拜托 面对危机 我如此熟悉 |
[26:22] | I didn’t mean to rhyme that time. | 我不是故意要押韵的 |
[26:24] | Look, you owe me. Okay? I helped crack this thing. | 这是你欠我的 好吗? 我帮你破解了这件事 |
[26:27] | This could be like last time, when we saved the world. Remember? Hmm? | 这可能会像上次 我们拯救世界一样 记得吗? |
[26:33] | – Mikael? – Yeah. | – 米凯? – 是 |
[26:36] | Prep a seat for one more. | 多准备一个座位 |
[26:37] | Thank you, Doctor Andrews! You will not regret it. | 谢谢你 安德鲁博士 你不会后悔的 |
[26:39] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧? |
[26:42] | I’m the plus one. Hello. | 我是特邀嘉宾 你好 |
[26:52] | We’re online. We are going to Hollow Earth. | 我们要去空心地球了 |
[26:54] | I am going to Hollow Earth. | 我要去空心地球了 |
[26:58] | Oh, my God. What am I doing? | 我的老天 我在做什么? |
[27:00] | So, is there, like, a in-flight briefing | 有什么我该知道的机上简报吗? |
[27:03] | that I should know about? You know… | – 对 的确有 – 他非常… |
[27:04] | – Yeah, there is. – He’s very… There’s no parachutes, no flotation devices, you touch any of this stuff, | 没有降落伞 也没有救生圈 你敢触碰这些东西 |
[27:09] | you lose your hand, and if you die, make sure it’s outside my vehicle. | 我就砍掉你的手 若你挂掉了 麻烦别死在机上 |
[27:14] | Good briefing. Great briefing. | 很好的简报 很棒的简报 |
[27:18] | Don’t take Mikael too personally. Aggression is his love language. | 别太介意米凯 攻击言论是他的温柔情话 |
[27:28] | All right, Mikael. Let’s punch it. | 好了 米凯 我们出发吧 |
[27:40] | HEAV one,you are clear for launch. | 席夫一号 可以起飞了 |
[27:42] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[27:55] | Just try not to swallow your tongue. | 小心别吞下你的舌头 |
[27:57] | What? Try not to swallow my tongue? I don’t exactly know what that means. | 什么?小心别吞掉我的舌头? 我不太懂那是什么意思 |
[28:04] | Base to HEAV,you’re clear for entry. | 基地呼叫席夫号 可以进入了 |
[28:07] | On your count,- Doctor Andrews. | 等你下令 安德鲁博士 |
[28:09] | – Three.All right, let’s go. | – 三 – 好吧 我们走 |
[28:10] | Two. I’m not ready.And one. | – 二、一 – 我还没准备好 |
[28:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[28:39] | I’m turning into water. | 我要液化成水了 |
[29:06] | Flight systems active. Systems stabilized. | 飞行系统启动 系统稳定 |
[29:09] | All systems good,- Doc. | 所有系统正常 博士 |
[29:11] | – How’s everyone doing? -You all right? | 大家都好吗?你没事吧? |
[29:12] | – Never better. – Yeah? | – 好极了 – 是吗? |
[29:14] | Bernie, you good? | 柏尼 你好吗? |
[29:20] | Nice one. [panting] Oh, wow. Whew. | 好家伙 妈啊 |
[29:44] | Looks like Kong is headed home. | 看来金刚要回家了 距离基地还有多远? |
[29:47] | How far to the outpost? Hundred klicks. They’re still not answering comms. | 一百公里 他们仍然没有回音 |
[29:51] | Proximity alert. | 接近警报 |
[29:54] | Predators, nine o’clock.Where? What? | – 掠食者 九点钟方向 – 在哪里?什么? |
[29:57] | Those are vertacines, Mikael.They’re called vertacines. | 那些是维塔辛 米凯 它们叫维塔辛 |
[30:00] | Um, are they a problem? | 它们危险吗? |
[30:01] | No. They’re totally harmless. | 不 它们完全无害 |
[30:02] | Unless you get ’em riled up, and then they pack about … | 除非被激怒 它们才会祭出 |
[30:04] | a lightning bolt worth of bioelectricity. | 等同于闪电的自体生物电击 |
[30:10] | Predators know to stay well away. | 掠食者知道要远离它们 |
[30:12] | Which makes them the perfect chaperone | 这使它们成为完美的旅伴 |
[30:14] | if you happen to have a cool biomimicry camouflage. Which we do. | 前提是你要碰巧有很酷的仿生伪装 而我们恰好就有 |
[30:34] | Talk to me. It’s not good. | – 回报状况 – 情况不妙 |
[30:36] | Godzilla just made landfall in France. Ground team is five klicks out. | 哥斯拉刚登陆法国 地面部队距离当地还有五公里 |
[30:43] | 法国 蒙塔尼亚克 | |
[30:56] | We got picture. | 画面传来了 |
[30:58] | Oh, my God. It’s a nuclear facility. | 我的老天 那是核电设施 |
[31:26] | Atmospheric radiation levels are dropping. He’s absorbing it. | 大气辐射强度正在下降 它在吸收辐射 |
[31:28] | Okay, he’s charging for something. | 好的 它在吸收辐射来续能 |
[32:06] | Godzilla consumed a huge amount of radiation. He is clearly preparing for something… | 哥斯拉吸收了大量辐射 它显然是在准备什么… |
[32:13] | Out of range. Damn it. | – 超出通讯范围 – 该死 |
[32:15] | We’re coming up on Outpost One. | 我们即将抵达一号基地 |
[32:26] | Oh, God. Oh, well, now. | 老天 |
[32:27] | That doesn’t look good now, does it? | 那看起来不太妙 对吧? |
[32:30] | You seeing this, Doc? | 你有看到吗 博士? |
[32:33] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m seeing it. | 有 我看到了 |
[33:04] | Well, there’s no heat signatures. | 没有热讯号 |
[33:06] | So much for survivors. | 就不用费力寻找幸存者了 |
[33:08] | God, have some respect. These people had families. | 老天 放尊重点 这些人都有家人 |
[33:12] | What could have done this? | 什么东西能造成这种毁灭? |
[33:14] | I don’t understand, we’ve had this outpost for years without incident. | 我不懂 基地运行多年从未发生事故 |
[33:18] | So, why attack now? What changed? | 为何现在攻击?发生了什么变化? |
[33:25] | Hey, Doc. There’s a camera here. | 博士 这里有一个相机 |
[33:28] | You reckon you can pull any footage off of that? | 你有办法读取里面的照片吗? |
[33:32] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[33:39] | You think Kong did that? | 你认为是金刚做的吗? |
[33:41] | No, that’s not Kong. That’s something else. | 不 不是金刚 是另一种怪兽 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Let’s get off the ground before that something else comes back. | 在另一种怪兽回来前 让我们先离开 |
[33:49] | Saddle up. Let’s hustle. | 拿好东西 我们快点离开 |
[38:58] | Are you getting anything off that thing? | 有读取到任何东西吗? |
[39:03] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[39:07] | Here. Take a look. | 在这里 你自己看 |
[39:09] | It looks like an ape. But that’s impossible. | 看起来像只猩猩 但这是不可能的 |
[39:12] | What the bloody hell is that? | 那到底是什么鬼东西? |
[39:14] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[39:18] | Whoa! No! Whoa. | 不 |
[39:20] | Mikael! Mikael! | 米凯 |
[39:22] | I’m working on it! | 我在处理了 |
[39:23] | Come on, you… | – 加油啊… – 老天 没事的 |
[39:29] | The hell was that, Mikael? | 那是怎么回事 米凯? |
[39:31] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[39:32] | It must’ve been the signal. | 一定是那讯号 跟之前基地一样的 |
[39:34] | The same electrical | 电讯干扰 |
[39:35] | disturbances were happening at the outpost. | 而且越来越强了 |
[39:36] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 不是吧 |
[39:43] | She says it’s coming from that ridge point. | 她说讯号来自那个山脊 |
[39:50] | Well, let’s take a look. | 那我们就去看一下 |
[39:52] | I’ll get as close as I can. | 我尽量靠近 |
[40:09] | The Hollow Earth. | 空心地球 |
[40:13] | A world untouched by mankind. | 一个未受人类污染的世界 |
[40:16] | Is this how Neil Armstrong felt when he stepped on alien soil? | 这就是尼尔阿姆斯特朗 踏上月球时的感受吗? |
[40:23] | Is this one small step for me, and one giant leap for… | 这是我个人的一小步 却是人类的一大… |
[40:27] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[40:29] | Are you kidding me? Right down the lens? It’s a documentary. | 你不是吧?直接乱入? 这是一部纪录片 |
[40:32] | You wanna be natural. Just walk, if you just walk. – All right, just keep… | 你要自然点 往前走 |
[40:33] | – All right, just keep… – Yeah, just… Okay. Take two. | – 好 就… – 对…好 第二镜次 |
[40:38] | The Hollow Earth. A world… | 空心地球 一个未曾… |
[40:42] | All right, guys. That ridge you pointed out is about two miles straight ahead. | 好 你刚才指出的山脊 就在前方大约三公里处 |
[40:51] | I’m getting eaten alive out here. | 我快被活活叮死了 |
[40:54] | Oh, look at that. I must be tasty too. | 你看 我也肯定很好吃 |
[40:58] | Kill it. | 杀了它 |
[41:01] | Only female mosquitos drink blood. | 只有雌性蚊子才会吸血 |
[41:04] | So they can grow their eggs. | 这样它们才能产卵 |
[41:07] | She needs it more than me. | 它比我更需要我的血 |
[41:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:28] | What’s the holdup? | 有什么问题? |
[41:29] | Not this way. | 别往这边走 |
[41:31] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[41:33] | Yeah, we gotta take a detour. There’s something here. | 我们得绕道走 这里有东西 |
[41:34] | Where, here? Like here, here? | 哪里 这里?你是指现在这里? |
[41:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:39] | Nah. I’m not picking anything up. | 没有 我没检测到任何异常 |
[41:40] | No. Something doesn’t smell right, | 不是 有东西闻起来不对劲 不仅仅是你 米凯 |
[41:43] | and it’s not just you, Mikael. Can you smell that? It’s like rotting flesh. | 你有闻到吗?就像腐烂的肉 |
[41:47] | It’s probably just a carcass upwind. | 可能只是逆风处的动物尸骨 |
[41:49] | – We keep moving. – Mikael, hold up. | – 继续前进 – 米凯 等等 |
[41:50] | Listen, pal. I’m gonna trust my state of the art thermal over your | 听好了 朋友 我信任我的先进热能感测器 |
[41:54] | Ace Ventura hippie-dippie sixth sense all day long. You got me? | 更胜于你的宠物侦探嬉皮第六感 听懂了吗? |
[41:59] | There’s no need to call people names. We’re just… | 没必要人身攻击 我们只是… |
[42:00] | And as for you, freak show, if you don’t shut it, I’m gonna take that camera, | 至于你 死怪胎 你再不闭嘴 我就把你的摄影机 |
[42:04] | I’m gonna shove it right up your arse. I’m in charge, we move. | 塞进你的屁股 行动由我领头 我们继续走 |
[42:07] | Why don’t we just listen to somebody calmer? I said I’m in charge. | – 我们何不听从较冷静的人? – 我说了由我做主 |
[42:09] | I’m in charge! | 由我做主 |
[42:12] | Whoa! Run! | 快逃啊 |
[42:19] | It was a tree. It was a tree! Wait, wait, wait. | – 那是一棵树… – 等等… |
[42:22] | We should be all right. We should be all right.Those things don’t reach that far. | 我们应该没事了 那东西没办法伸这么远 |
[42:25] | He was just eaten by a tree. | 他刚刚被一棵树吃掉了 |
[42:26] | What you doing, Doc? I’m trying to call the Base for extraction. | – 你在干嘛 博士? – 呼叫基地进行撤离 |
[42:28] | It’s just, one minute he was there, right? He was right in my face. And then, a tree! | 前一秒他还在那里对我大吼 然后一棵树 |
[42:31] | – Outta nowhere! – I know, man. I know. That’s heavy. | – 突然冒出来 – 我知道 朋友 这很沉重 |
[42:33] | But that’s the natural world, man. “Red in tooth and claw.” | 但这就是自然世界 朋友 “长着红牙和利爪” |
[42:36] | Tennyson. You just watched a man get devoured by a topiary nightmare, | 丁尼生 你刚目睹一个人被盆栽吞噬 |
[42:41] | and you want to quote Tennyson? Down here? | 你却想引用丁尼生的诗?在空心地球? |
[42:43] | Yeah. Yeah, man. He knew all about it. | 对 兄弟 他明了这一切 |
[42:46] | “Let love clasp grief,” man. Come here. | “让爱拥抱悲伤” 兄弟 过来 |
[42:50] | Mm. You know, humans, we think we took | 我们人类以为自己脱离了食物链 |
[42:53] | ourselves off the food chain, but maybe, maybe the Titans are here to remind us. | 但也许泰坦就是来提醒我们的 |
[42:59] | I think that there is something seriously wrong with you. | 我觉得你真的病得不轻 |
[43:03] | – Okay. – Mm-kay. | – 好喔 – 好喔 |
[43:04] | – Okay. | 好喔 |
[43:06] | – Mm. It’s not working. | 这完全没讯号 |
[43:08] | We better move on. We’ll mourn later. | 我们最好继续前进 稍后再来哀悼 |
[43:12] | Jia. Come on. | 吉雅 走了 |
[43:14] | – Come on, bud. – But the… | – 来吧 兄弟 – 但是… |
[43:15] | He was eaten by a tree. I don’t… I don’t want to die like that. | 他被一棵树吃掉了 我不…不想这样死掉 |
[43:19] | Not by a tree. | 不要被树吃掉 |
[43:23] | 西班牙 卡迪斯 | |
[43:30] | Tower,we can’t get any closer than this. | 塔台 无法更靠近了 |
[43:33] | Godzilla’s burning hot with radiation. | 哥斯拉因为辐射而体温飙高 |
[43:36] | Whatever he’s headed for has him really pissed off. | 它要出征的目标让它非常愤怒 |
[43:50] | This is Base calling Fifteen Alpha, over. | 基地呼叫霸主十五号 结束 |
[43:55] | Fifteen Alpha responding. Godzilla’s current trajectory is showing | 霸主十五号回复 哥斯拉目前的轨迹显示 |
[43:58] | him heading towards the Arctic Ocean. | 它正前往北冰洋 |
[44:00] | What Titans are in the area? | 这区域还有哪些泰坦巨兽? |
[44:06] | Looks like he’s hunting Tiamat. | 看来它在追捕提亚马特 |
[44:08] | Classified file three two four. Titanus Tiamat. | 三二四号机密档案 泰坦努斯提亚马特 |
[44:12] | Titan nineteen. Extremely aggressive, territorial. | 第十九号泰坦 极具攻击性、地盘意识强 |
[44:16] | Weaponizing her body of razor-sharp scales… | 用锋利鳞片武装躯体 |
[44:19] | Tiamat’s Arctic lair sits in the direct path of electromagnetically charged solar winds, | 提亚马特的北极巢穴 位于电磁太阳风的直接路径上 |
[44:25] | making it the largest stockpile of energy on Earth. | 使其成为地球上最大的能源库存 |
[44:28] | If Godzilla takes down Tiamat, he’ll supercharge. | 若哥斯拉击败了提亚马特 它就会能量爆增 |
[44:40] | It’s ruins. | 是建筑遗迹 |
[44:42] | Human civilization? | 有人类文明? |
[44:45] | Down here? | 在空心地球? |
[44:50] | Hey. | 喂 |
[44:58] | Yeah. The markings are older than the ones on Skull Island. Centuries older. | 这些印记比骷髅岛的早了好几个世纪 |
[45:05] | But the architecture is consistent with the Iwi. | 但建筑风格与伊维族是一致的 |
[45:40] | Oh, this is remarkable. | 这太赞了 |
[45:51] | Now, that’s weird. | 这倒是很奇怪 |
[45:54] | There’s no moss on these ones. | 这些台阶上没有青苔 |
[46:03] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[46:10] | Mothra. | 摩斯拉 |
[46:12] | Queen of the monsters. In Hollow Earth. | 怪兽女王 在空心地球 |
[46:15] | Her lineage must go back further than we thought. | 它的历史肯定比我们想像的更久远 |
[46:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:55] | What is that? Whoa! | 那是什么? |
[47:03] | Hey! | 喂 |
[47:08] | It’s like some kind of a irrigation system. | 这就像是某种灌溉系统 |
[47:13] | Only this predates everything Mesopotamians, the Lemurians… | 只是这早于所有文化 美索不达米亚、利莫里亚人 |
[47:16] | I mean, these guys were the first, man! | 我的意思是 这些人是最早的 兄弟 |
[47:21] | Jia. It just keeps going. | – 吉雅 – 水一直往下流 |
[47:23] | – Wait, wait, wait. – Oh. Sorry. | – 等等 – 对不起 |
[47:26] | Oh, whoa. What the…? | 那是什么鬼? |
[47:28] | Now, that is a trip. | 这个真的很扯 |
[47:31] | Great Mulder and Scully, look at that. | 我的老天啊 你们看看那个 |
[47:35] | What could have created this? | 这是什么创造的? |
[47:37] | Ancient alien astronauts. | 远古外星太空人 |
[47:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:43] | Look at this here. The water’s running underneath. | 你们看 水往底下流去 |
[47:46] | And this is organic. | 这是活生生的有机体 |
[47:59] | Some kind of bioelectric hub. | 某种生物电的声音 |
[48:09] | It’s like camouflage. | 这就像是保护色 |
[48:13] | Wow. | 沃 |
[48:19] | Should she be doing that? | 她应该这样做吗? |
[48:21] | She shouldn’t be doing that, right? Should she…? | 她不该这么做吧?她应该… |
[48:42] | This must be the source of the signal. | 这一定是讯号的来源 |
[48:44] | Oh, we’ve gotta check this out. | 我们肯定得探查一下 |
[48:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:51] | Okay. Go, go, go. Go. | 好的 走 来吧 |
[53:30] | Fifteen Alpha reporting to base. We’re entering Tiamat’s domain, | 霸主十五号回报基地 我们正进入提亚马特领域 |
[53:34] | but something is off. | 但情况有些不对劲 |
[53:37] | Tiamat’s energy is distorting our radar. | 提亚马特的能量在干扰我们的雷达 |
[53:39] | We don’t have a visual on Godzilla. | 看不见哥斯拉的身影 |
[53:42] | Take us forward, silent running… – Yes, sir. – …five knots. | – 开始无声前进 速度五节 – 遵命 |
[53:56] | Mayday! – Get that out! | – 求救 – 抢救设备 |
[54:53] | Get that out! | 快抢救设备 |
[54:54] | I need a status report! -That’s right. | – 快回报灾情 – 没错 |
[54:56] | He’s gone to Tiamat’s lair. | 它去了提亚马特的巢穴 |
[55:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[55:21] | Wait, what did she say? | 等等 她说什么? |
[55:23] | She says we’re not alone. | 她说这里还有别人 |
[55:24] | See? I knew it. I knew I felt something. | 看吧?我就知道 我也这样感觉 |
[55:30] | Come on, then. | 那就出来啊 |
[55:37] | Go. | 快走 |
[55:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[55:40] | Oh, my God. It’s going away. It’s going away. Okay. | – 我的老天 – 我会收起来 没事的 |
[56:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[56:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[56:22] | What? | 什么? |
[56:25] | It’s an entire Iwi civilization, protected within Hollow Earth. | 这里有个伊维文明 在空心地球内被保护着 |
[56:30] | These structures, they look like they’ve been carved from some enormous quartz crystal. | 这些建筑结构 看起来像是由巨大石英晶体雕刻而成 |
[56:34] | That must be their energy source. | 这一定是他们的能量来源 |
[56:36] | I’m feeling the energy,but let’s just keep it together, all right? | 我感受到了能量 但我们还是先保持冷静 好吗? |
[56:50] | Oh, my God. It’s an undocumented vortex. | 我的老天 那是个没有被记录的通道 |
[56:55] | Looks like several of them, actually. | 实际上 看起来有好几个 |
[56:56] | Routes to the surface. These could lead all over the Earth. | 往地表的通道 可能通往地球各个角落 |
[57:00] | Oh, wow. That’s incredible. | 哇 真令人难以置信 |
[57:05] | You should make eye contact with them. It’s considered polite. | 建议与他们进行眼神交流 这被认为是礼貌的行为 |
[57:11] | Yeah, this is not working for me. | 对 这对我来说不太适用 |
[57:39] | How are they communicating? | 他们是如何沟通的? |
[57:41] | Telepathically. | 用心灵感应 |
[57:52] | Okay. No, I, no, no. You can’t take her.I think she’s taking her to the… | – 不 你不能带她走 – 她想带她去… |
[57:55] | Well, let me come! Hey! Hey! Hey! -Hold on, okay, we’re not resisting. | – 让我来 – 等等 我们不反抗 |
[57:57] | Wait, wait, wait.I don’t know where she’s taking her! Hey! | – 等等 – 我不知道她要带她去哪里 |
[58:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:08] | come on. Okay. – Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[59:27] | Can I? | 我可以吗? |
[59:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[59:35] | What’s she saying, Doc? | 她在说什么 博士? |
[59:38] | The beacon that we’ve been following, it’s… | 我们一直追踪的讯号 那是… |
[59:42] | It’s the Iwi calling for help. | 那是伊维人在呼救 |
[59:57] | So, wait. They send out this SOS, and then what? | 等等 他们发出这个求救讯号 然后呢? |
[1:00:01] | Godzilla hears it? | 哥斯拉听到了吗? |
[1:00:02] | Yeah. They woke him up. | 对 他们叫醒了它 |
[1:00:04] | An SOS for what? They already live | 求救干嘛?他们已经住在 恶梦般的怪兽地狱场景中 |
[1:00:07] | in a nightmare monster hellscape. | 有什么能吓到他们? |
[1:00:09] | What could possibly scare them? | 喂 她能理解你说的话 |
[1:00:11] | Hey. She can understand everything that you say. – She understands me? – Oh, good. | – 她能理解我? – 好极了 |
[1:00:13] | And a nightmare monster hellscape is a wonderful place to raise a family. | 恶梦般的怪兽地狱场景 是个养家活口的好地方 |
[1:01:16] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[1:01:18] | This whole room is covered in Iwi script. | 这整个房间都刻满了伊维文字 |
[1:01:26] | It says that in the beginning, | 上面说 一开始… |
[1:01:28] | Hollow Earth lived in harmony with the surface world. | 空心地球与地表世界和谐共存 |
[1:01:32] | The Titans were the guardians of nature | 泰坦巨兽是大自然的守护者 |
[1:01:36] | and the Great Apes became the protectors of humanity. | 而巨种猩猩则成了人类的保护者 |
[1:01:43] | But a great evil threatened the peace. | 但巨大的邪恶威胁着和平 |
[1:01:46] | A powerful and ruthless ape desperate to conquer the surface world, | 一只强大而无情的猩猩 渴望征服地表世界 |
[1:01:51] | led his tribe into war against the one they call… | 带领它的部落投入战争 对抗那个被称为 |
[1:01:55] | The Monster Who Ate a Star. | 吞噬星星的怪兽 |
[1:01:58] | Godzilla. | 哥斯拉 |
[1:02:00] | The war with the Apes nearly destroyed Godzilla. | 不只如此 |
[1:02:01] | The war with the Apes nearly destroyed Godzilla. | 与猩猩的战争几乎摧毁了哥斯拉 |
[1:02:04] | But after a great battle, he imprisoned the apes in a fiery realm of Hollow Earth. | 但在一场大战后 它将猩猩囚禁在空心地球的火焰国度 |
[1:02:10] | Their false king remains obsessed with reaching the surface. | 它们的假国王仍然一心想返回地表 |
[1:02:14] | The Iwi call him the Skar King. | 伊维人称它为刀疤王 |
[1:10:03] | Trapped within their subterranean realm, the Skar King harnessed a terrible power. | 被困于地下王国 刀疤王掌控了一股可怕力量 |
[1:10:08] | The ancient Titan, Shimo. | 远古泰坦巨兽 雪魔 |
[1:10:15] | He controls her with pain. | 它用痛苦控制着它 |
[1:10:18] | Her power covered the Earth in the last ice age. | 它用自身力量 在最后一个冰河时期冰封了地球 |
[1:10:22] | We brought Kong down here. | 是我们把金刚带来这里 |
[1:10:24] | He’s been looking for others like himself, going deeper into Hollow Earth | 它一直在寻找同类 逐渐深入空心地球 |
[1:10:28] | and getting closer to their prison. | 距离它们的监狱越来越近 |
[1:10:30] | The Iwi must have known it was just a matter of time, and that’s why they’ve been | 伊维人一定知道它迟早会找到 所以他们一直向外呼救 |
[1:10:34] | calling for help, and that’s why Godzilla’s changing. | 这也是哥斯拉改变的原因 |
[1:10:37] | He’s gearing up for World War Three. | 它在为第三次世界大战做准备 |
[1:10:39] | Okay, but he barely survived last time. What’s Godzilla gonna do on his own? | 好吧 但它上次差点没活下来 哥斯拉要如何独自面对一切 |
[1:10:44] | He won’t be on his own. | 它不会独自面对 |
[1:10:47] | The Iwi believe that at the end of the world, one of their own will return… | 伊维人相信 在世界末日时 他们的一个族人会回归 |
[1:10:53] | and awaken Mothra, defender of the Iwi… | 并唤醒摩斯拉 那是伊维人的捍卫者 |
[1:10:56] | and ancient ally of Godzilla. | 也是哥斯拉的老盟友 |
[1:10:59] | They believe that their savior will be an Iwi from Skull Island. | 他们相信他们的救世主将是 来自骷髅岛的伊维人 |
[1:11:06] | That seems like a lot to put on one kid. | 对一个孩子来说 这责任似乎太沉重 |
[1:13:22] | This is Monarch Air Team to Base, tracking over Godzilla’s location. | 帝王空中部队呼叫基地 我们追踪到哥斯拉的位置 |
[1:13:26] | We’ve closed the shipping lanes within 300 miles. | 我们已关闭五百公里内的航线 |
[1:13:29] | Plasma readings indicate he’s absorbing everything in there. | 电浆读数显示 它正在吸收里面的所有能量 |
[1:13:49] | You know, I made a deal with myself when I became a mother. | 我成为母亲时 对自己做了一个承诺 |
[1:13:52] | I said to myself, “I don’t care what you have to sacrifice… | 我对自己说 我不在乎必须牺牲什么 |
[1:13:56] | what you have to give up, you will do right by that little girl.” | 或者放弃什么 你会善待那个小女孩 |
[1:14:04] | I just never thought that the thing I’d be giving up would be her. | 我只是没想过 最后我得放弃的是她 |
[1:14:09] | Look, you don’t know that. | 这还不确定呢 |
[1:14:10] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:14:11] | Really? Trapper, before we came here she said that she didn’t belong anywhere. | 特雷普 在我们来这里之前 她说她不属于任何地方 |
[1:14:16] | If this is the life that she wants, then I have to give her up. | 若这就是她想要的生活 那我就得放手了 |
[1:14:31] | Am I having a funny turn | 是我头昏了 还是这里的一切都感觉比较轻巧? |
[1:14:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:14:39] | What are they doing? That must weigh a ton. | 他们在做什么?那一定有一吨重 |
[1:14:43] | Yeah. Yeah, see, | 对 不知道他们怎么办到的 |
[1:14:45] | I don’t know how they can do it… but somehow they’re able to move the pyramids’ positions, | 他们居然能移动金字塔位置 |
[1:14:49] | which disrupts the gravitational pull down here, and that’s how they run their city. | 那能干扰这里的引力作用 他们就是靠这个进行都市规划 |
[1:14:53] | An entire civilization built off the manipulation of gravity. | 这整个文明建立在对重力的操纵上 |
[1:14:57] | God, I wish was streaming this live! | 老天 我真希望能现场直播 |
[1:14:59] | What you gonna do with that, Bern? | 柏尼 你打算拿那些影片干嘛? |
[1:15:02] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, but you don’t understand. Okay? | 我知道你在想什么 但你不懂 好吗? |
[1:15:06] | To have been through what I’ve been through, | 在经历过所有一切 又见证所有一切 |
[1:15:09] | seen what I seen and have absolutely nobody believe you. | 却完全没有人相信你 |
[1:15:13] | This place… | 这个地方… |
[1:15:15] | This place is special, man. It’s magic. | 这地方很特别 兄弟 这是魔法 |
[1:15:19] | How long do you think it’ll stay like that if you start posting that about, hmm? | 若你开始发布这些内容 你认为这种状态还能维持多久? |
[1:15:23] | Like, you look at any isolated tribe or community, | 就像任何孤立的部落或社区 |
[1:15:26] | how many of them survive contact with the outside world, hmm? | 在接触外界后 有多少能幸存下来? |
[1:15:32] | You know I think you’re brilliant, don’t you? | 你知道我认为你很厉害吧? |
[1:15:35] | You already saved the world once. | 你已经拯救过世界一次了 |
[1:15:36] | Can’t take that away from you. | 谁也无法抹灭你的功劳 |
[1:15:40] | Could you say that all again? The last part, so I have it on footage. | 你能再说一次吗? 最后一部分 我要录下来 |
[1:15:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:47] | Oh, well, we have to find out what that was, right? | 我们得去看看那是怎么回事 对吧? |
[1:16:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[1:16:37] | Is that a mini-Kong? | 那是迷你金刚吗? |
[1:16:41] | How did they find this place? | 它们是怎么找到这个地方的? |
[1:16:42] | He must have sensed Jia. | 它一定是感应到了吉雅 |
[1:17:40] | That arm looks bad. | 那只手臂看起来很糟 |
[1:17:41] | Yeah. That’s worse than bad. | 对 岂止糟糕 |
[1:17:44] | That’s frostbite. | 那是冻伤 |
[1:17:50] | I’d better go take a look. | 我最好去检查一下 |
[1:19:20] | Warning, detecting altered energy signature. | 警告 检测到突变的能量特征 |
[1:19:23] | Oh, my God. He’s changed. | 我的天啊 它变异了 |
[1:19:32] | I know, I know. Nobody likes a dentist. | 我知道 没有人喜欢牙医 |
[1:19:37] | Let’s get a look at that arm, big guy. | 让我们看看那只手臂 大家伙 |
[1:19:43] | Trapper, he looks really hurt. | 特雷普 它看来伤得很严重 |
[1:19:45] | Yeah, it’s not great. I’m seeing nerve damage… | 对 情况不太好 看得出有神经损伤 |
[1:19:48] | significant tissue loss. | 明显的肌肉组织损伤 |
[1:19:51] | So, what are we saying? | 那么结论是什么? |
[1:19:52] | He’s not gonna last a day down here with only one arm. | 只有一只手臂的话 它在空心地球撑不过一天 |
[1:19:56] | Yeah, communication to the surface is still out. | 对 与地表的通讯仍然失灵 |
[1:19:58] | If I can get back to the outpost,I think there might be some supplies | 若我能回到基地 那里可能有些物资 |
[1:20:01] | that we can use. | 可以使用 |
[1:20:02] | I don’t think a massive cast is gonna solve the problem. | 打上一个大模子恐怕解决不了问题 |
[1:20:04] | I wasn’t talkin’ plaster of Paris. | 我说的不是熟石膏 |
[1:20:07] | I’m thinking more along the lines of, uh… | 我在想的比较像是… |
[1:20:11] | Project Powerhouse. | 动力制霸计划 |
[1:20:14] | You can’t be serious? | 你是在开玩笑吧? |
[1:20:15] | Oh, I’m deadly serious. | 我是非常认真的 |
[1:20:18] | That prototype was almost finished when they pulled the funding. | 他们撤资时 那个原型已几乎完成了 |
[1:20:21] | All right, well, what are you still doing here? | 好吧 那你还在这里做什么? |
[1:20:23] | I love you, too, Doc. | 我也爱你 博士 |
[1:20:25] | Project Powerhouse, what is… what is that, exactly? | 动力制霸计划 那到底是什么? |
[1:20:31] | After Mechagodzilla, | 在机械哥斯拉之后 我们意识到有些威胁 |
[1:20:34] | we realized that there were some threats that even Kong couldn’t face. | 就连金刚也无法应付 |
[1:20:36] | So, we started working on some minor augmentations. | 所以 我们开始研究一些… 小小的补强计划 |
[1:20:43] | Oh. Wait, what kind of augmentations? | 等等 什么样的补强? |
[1:20:47] | Making one of the strongest Titans even stronger didn’t go over so well. | 让最强的泰坦变得更强 这想法不太受欢迎 |
[1:20:51] | So, we got shut down. | 所以计划被腰斩了 |
[1:20:56] | Lucky for us, the prototype had already been transported to Hollow Earth for testing. | 对我们来说 幸运的是 原型已被运来空心地球进行测试 |
[1:21:01] | It’s stored in the armory at Outpost One. | 它存放在一号基地的军械库中 |
[1:21:24] | Autopilot engaged. | 自动驾驶已启动 |
[1:21:30] | ♪ There’s so much I want to do ♪ | 这有很多我想做的 |
[1:21:34] | ♪ I was made For lovin’ you, baby ♪ | 我就是为爱你而生 宝贝 |
[1:21:37] | ♪ You were made For lovin’ me ♪ | 你就是为爱我而生 |
[1:21:45] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得那个东西如何? |
[1:21:47] | That’s one hell of an augmentation there, Trapper. | 这种补强真的太赞了 特雷普 |
[1:21:49] | Only the best for Mr. Kong. | 我们只为金刚先生献上最好的 |
[1:22:15] | All right, it’s ready to go. | 好吧 可以启动了 |
[1:22:20] | Those injections should heal the frostbite up nicely. | 这些注射应该可以治愈冻伤 |
[1:22:32] | All right, there he goes. | 好了 它起身了 |
[1:22:34] | He’s moving. | 它在移动 |
[1:22:39] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[1:22:49] | Look, it’s a bit rough and ready, but it should hold. | 虽然粗糙但却有效 应该不会脱落 |
[1:22:51] | It’s good. It looks good, Trapper. | 很好 看起来不错 特雷普 |
[1:22:53] | Damn good. | 超级棒 |
[1:23:02] | – Here we go. – Yeah. | – 就是这样 – 对 |
[1:23:04] | He’s either gonna love it or he’s gonna rip it off with his teeth. | 它若不是超爱 就是会立刻把它啃掉 |
[1:23:14] | I think he loves it! Yeah? | 我想它很喜欢 对吧? |
[1:23:38] | Skar King. | 刀疤王 |
[1:23:44] | Hey, hey! What did you tell him? | 喂 你跟它说什么了? |
[1:23:52] | Where’s he going? | 它要去哪里? |
[1:23:54] | Godzilla won’t come down here unless Kong brings him. | 哥斯拉不会下来这里 除非金刚去带它来 |
[1:23:56] | Okay, the last time those two met up it was almost the end of Kong. | 但上次它俩见面时 金刚差点没阵亡 |
[1:24:00] | He is taking a hell of a risk. | 它正在冒极大的风险 |
[1:24:03] | If Kong invades his turf, could start a war. | 若金刚侵犯它的地盘 可能会引发一场战争 |
[1:24:06] | Yeah, that’s a suicide mission. | 对 这简直就是个自杀任务 |
[1:24:09] | But if Kong draws Godzilla down here… | 但如果金刚把哥斯拉带到这里 |
[1:24:11] | they can make their stand in Hollow Earth and then there’s a chance that | 它们可以在空心地球中对抗敌人 那哥斯拉就有机会 |
[1:24:16] | Godzilla can stop Skar King and Shimo | 能阻止刀疤王和雪魔上去地表 |
[1:26:20] | We are absolutely certain that she can pull this off, right? | 我们绝对确定她可以完成任务 对吗? |
[1:26:24] | It’s why Jia was called here. | 这就是吉雅被招唤来这里的原因 |
[1:26:26] | Only an Iwi from Skull Island can awaken Mothra. | 只有来自骷髅岛的伊维人 能够唤醒摩斯拉 |
[1:26:29] | And Mothra is the key to Godzilla protecting this place, | 摩斯拉是哥斯拉保护这个地方 |
[1:26:33] | and its pathways to the surface. | 还有那些到达地表通道的关键 |
[1:26:43] | She’s gonna be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[1:27:46] | Hey, she’s evacuating the villagers. | 喂 她正在疏散村民 |
[1:27:52] | Gravity! Gravity! The pyramids and gravity. | 重力…金字塔和重力 |
[1:27:54] | Yeah, I got it! I got it now! | 对 我明白了 我现在明白了 |
[1:27:56] | Tell me on the way. Come on, come on! | – 路上再告诉我 – 走吧 |
[1:27:57] | While we are throwing random shit at the wall, | 既然大家都有事情要忙 |
[1:28:00] | permission to take the HEAV? Rally some reinforcements. | 我可以驾着席夫号去求援吗? |
[1:28:03] | To the surface? No, there’s no time. | 从地表那里?不 没时间了 |
[1:28:04] | No, this idea’s way weirder than that. | 不 我的想法比那更奇怪 |
[1:31:36] | All right, we’re underneath the pyramids. -Now what? | 好 我们在金字塔下方了 现在要怎么做? |
[1:31:40] | Gravity. | 重力 |
[1:31:57] | With the chemical reaction, this liquid metal becomes an engineering mechanism | 透过化学反应 这种液态金属 成为一种工程机制 |
[1:32:01] | forcing the two electromagnetic pyramids together, causing an anti-gravity shock wave. | 迫使两座电磁金字塔连结 引发反重力冲击波 |
[1:32:05] | But only for a few minutes. Or maybe less. | 但只能维持几分钟 甚至更少 |
[1:32:08] | Which should keep those things from the portals. | 那应该能阻止那些东西靠近入口 |
[1:32:10] | After that, everything that is up will come crashing down. | 在那之后 在上方的东西都会跌落 |
[1:32:32] | They’re here. | 它们来了 |
[1:32:59] | We’re not gonna make it. There’s not enough time. | 我们不会成功的 时间不够 需要一些东西来减缓它们的速度 |
[1:33:01] | We need something to slow them down. Yeah, but what else can we do? | 但是我们还能做些什么? |
[1:33:04] | It’s vertacine mating season. | 现在是维塔辛的交配季节 |
[1:33:09] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[1:33:12] | ♪ I gotta do it my way ♪ | 我要走我自己的路 |
[1:33:16] | ♪ I want to fly ♪ | 我想要飞 |
[1:33:29] | Your carriage awaits. | 欢迎登上专机 |
[1:33:31] | I’m gonna kiss you on the mouth! | – 我要给你来个法式热吻 – 来吧 走了 |
[1:33:36] | Buckle up, you beautiful people. | 系好安全带 帅哥美女们 |
[1:33:38] | Up and away. Yes! | 升空闪人了 |
[1:33:40] | ♪ I gotta do it my way ♪ | 我要走我自己的路 |
[1:33:44] | ♪ I want to fly ♪ | 我想要飞 |
[1:34:41] | No! The engine’s out. | 糟糕 引擎失灵了 |
[1:34:42] | The gravity surge must have taken out the power-battery-thing. | 重力激增肯定干扰了电源电池之类的 |
[1:35:23] | Yes! Yes! | 好耶! |
[1:35:25] | She’s protecting the portals. | 它在保护入口 |
[1:36:38] | Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[1:43:43] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:43:46] | Jia, you’re safe! Come here. | 吉雅 你平安回来了 过来 |
[1:44:06] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[1:44:38] | “What am I talking a…” | 我在说什么… |
[1:44:52] | I… | 我… |
[1:45:12] | – You all right? Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | 你没事吧?对吗? |
[1:45:14] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | 好 |
[1:45:19] | ♪ I remember Finding out about you ♪ | 我记得找寻有关你的一切 |
[1:45:33] | Thank you, thank you.Yeah, saving the world is kind of our thing. | 谢谢 对 拯救世界是我们的专长 |
[1:45:39] | ♪ Looking out From my lonely room ♪ | 从我温馨的房间里探出头 |
[1:45:43] | ♪ Day after day ♪ | 日复一日 |
[1:45:49] | ♪ Bring it home, baby Make it soon ♪ | 快点带我回家 宝贝 |
[1:45:52] | ♪ I give my love to you ♪ | 我要把我的爱给你 |
[1:46:09] | ♪ Looking out From my lonely room ♪ | 从我温馨的房间里探出头 |
[1:46:13] | ♪ Day after day ♪ | 日复一日 |
[1:46:18] | ♪ Bring it home, baby Make it soon ♪ | 快点带我回家 宝贝 |
[1:46:22] | ♪ I give my love to you ♪ | 我要把我的爱给你 |