Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Going the Distance(远距离爱情)[1900]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Going the Distance(远距离爱情)[1900]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:远距离爱情
英文名称:Going the Distance
年代:1900

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] For us to push back from the gate… 请各位旅客回到舱内坐好
[00:08] …make sure seatbelts are fastened… 系紧安全带
[00:10] …tray tables in their locked position, 确认餐台在固定位置
[00:12] and your luggage is completely stowed. 收拾好随身携带的行李
[00:14] We’d like to thank you all for flying with us. 感谢您一路与我们同行
[00:16] Welcome aboard. 欢迎乘坐
[01:10] Flight 82 to San francisco 请乘坐82号航班飞往
[01:12] is ready for boarding at Gate… 旧金山的旅客做好登机准备
[01:14] Flight 63 to New York 乘坐63号航班飞往
[01:16] now boarding at Gate 41. 纽约的旅客请在41号门登机
[01:36] If you’d like to make a call… 如果您需要打电话
[02:08] – So… – So… -所以 -所以
[02:11] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[02:13] Thank you… 谢谢
[02:15] …for the takeout. 你叫了外卖
[02:17] Sure. 当然
[02:18] It’s the least I could do. 小事一桩嘛
[02:20] It’s your birthday. 这可是你的生日
[02:21] – Heh. So? – Oh, yeah, right. -那么 -啊 对了
[02:24] But Dan’s home so we gotta go to the bedroom. 丹快回来了 我们最好进卧室去
[02:27] Oh. Are we done in here? 没什么别的安排吗
[02:30] Yeah, well, we finished eating. 是的 我们不是吃完了嘛
[02:34] What? 怎么了
[02:36] I just thought that this might be a great moment… 我以为你送礼物
[02:39] …for you to give me my gift. 会安排得很浪漫呢
[02:45] Oh, shit. 该死
[02:48] Amy, I didn’t get you anything. 艾米 我没给你买礼物
[02:51] You told me that you didn’t want me to get you anything. 你说了什么都不要的
[02:55] What’s happening? Oh, God. 怎么了 哦 老天
[02:57] – Are you crying? – No. -你哭了 -没有
[03:00] I have missed something here, baby. 我一定是做错了什么 宝贝
[03:01] So you wanted a present? 那么你是想要生日礼物 对吗
[03:03] Garrett, I tell you not to get me something… 加勒特 我是跟你说过 不要礼物
[03:06] …so you want to get me something really great… 那么 你就这么对我
[03:08] …because I’m the girlfriend that didn’t ask for anything. 只因为我对你毫无所求
[03:11] What? Okay, you know what, let’s go. I’ll get you something now. 什么 好吧 我们现在就去买礼物去
[03:15] It is not about the goddamn gift. 现在说的不是礼物不礼物的
[03:17] It just was about the gift. 刚刚不就是在说礼物的问题
[03:19] When did it become not about the gift? 怎么这会儿就不是了
[03:21] It’s bigger than this. It’s a combination of a lot of things. 礼物只是小事 我们相处有很多问题
[03:25] I’ve invested so much in this relationship 我对这份感情投入了很多
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1447个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:205个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:153个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:172个,专八词汇:22个,
所有生词标注共:421个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:27] and I don’t feel like you’re doing the same. 但你不能总是这样
[03:29] I don’t even know if you’re into this. Are you? 我甚至觉得你根本就没上心 不是吗
[03:34] – Sure. – Oh, my God. -嗯呀 -哦 老天
[03:36] Ah, Amy, come on. 艾米 别这样
[03:38] Don’t even think about calling me again. 以后再也不要给我打电话了
[03:40] Oh, Jesus. Amy, wait, wait, wait. 神呢 艾米 别走
[03:42] I should not call you or I should want to call you? 我是应该打电话呢 还是不打电话呢
[03:45] Okay, so it means what it means. 好吧 随便你
[03:49] Good. 很好
[03:57] Ow! Oh, my God. Mother bitch. 痛死了 他妈的
[03:59] Erin, you’re late. 艾琳 你迟到了
[04:00] Thanks, Brandy. 谢谢 布兰迪
[04:02] I almost forgot why I was running. 我差点忘了干嘛这么跑来着
[04:09] Did he use the red pen with you guys? 他给你们也用了红笔批的吗
[04:11] No. 没有
[04:16] – Well, it’s impressive reporting. – Thank you. -这篇报道真是让人印象深刻 -谢谢
[04:18] However, needs to be completely restructured. 需要全部重改
[04:21] And a spellcheck wouldn’t hurt. 有工夫检查检查拼写
[04:23] “Munincibal” Courthouse? “币”法院大楼?(应为市)
[04:25] Not sure where that is. 不知道在哪里
[04:27] Thank you, ladies. 谢谢了 女士们
[04:36] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[04:37] I’m 31. I’m an intern. 31岁了 还是个实习生
[04:39] – I’m going to get wasted. – Oh, I’m so in. -我要去喝两杯 -我也去
[04:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[04:44] I’d love a copilot. Look at this shit. 我需要个人陪 看看这个
[04:46] Oh, my God, he bled on it. 老天 万里江山一片红啊
[04:52] I still can’t believe she broke up with me. 我还是不相信她居然跟我分手了
[04:54] Of course she did, dumb-ass. 当然分了 蠢驴
[04:56] Because I didn’t get a gift? 就是因为我没送礼物吗
[04:57] It’s not the gift. 不是礼物的问题
[04:58] – Don’t think it’s the gift. – It’s not. -不要老想是没送礼物 -根本就不是
[05:00] How does everyone except me know it’s not about the gift? 怎么除了我 谁都知道不是礼物的问题
[05:03] Oh. Dude, are you kidding me? 伙计 你在开玩笑吗
[05:04] All right, hang on a second, man. 好吧 咱慢慢说
[05:06] I get it, all right? It’s a tough thing to get dumped. 我觉得吧 被甩是很凄惨的事情
[05:09] You get upset, you go to your room, 情绪低落 一个人闷进屋子里
[05:11] you turn off all the lights… 关上所有的灯
[05:12] …you light a candle and you just, like you know… 点上一根蜡烛然后就…
[05:15] …go to that deep emotional place where you’re like: 这么说吧 肝肠寸断
[05:22] – Is that really how you cry? – Yes. -你就这样哭吗 -是的
[05:24] Are you going through that? Have you cried? 你是不是也这么做了 哭了没
[05:26] Uh, I didn’t cry. I’ve never cried like that. 我没哭 我从不像你那样哭
[05:28] I cry like that all the time. 我一直都那样哭
[05:30] I’ve only really cried over a girl in, 我曾经只为一个女孩哭过
[05:31] like, high school, maybe. 好象是在高中的样子
[05:33] I don’t know. Maybe you weren’t into that chick. 我不知道 也许你真对那妞儿没上心
[05:36] Because I didn’t cry, it means I’m not… 不要因为我没哭 就以为我没有…
[05:38] No, I liked her. Of course I liked her. 不 我喜欢她 无可置疑
[05:40] And we were good together. 我们在一起时很美好
[05:41] I don’t know what happened. 我也搞不清怎么回事
[05:42] I don’t know what happened. Aw, dude. 真不知道 真的 伙计
[05:44] – This happens every time. – What? -每次都这样 -什么
[05:46] You get in a relationship but you don’t fully commit. 你谈了恋爱 但并没有全心投入
[05:49] You never have, not since I’ve known you. 打我认识你 你就没上心过
[05:51] The girl figures that out and she splits. 人家发现了 当然会跟你分手
[05:53] And then we have to sit here and listen 然后呢 我们就要听你絮叨
[05:55] to you be surprised about that. 怎么会分手了呢
[05:57] – Over and over again. – All the time. -一次又一次 -总是这样
[05:58] This happens a lot. 这样的情况不止一次了
[06:00] It’s not true. It happens occasionally. 谁说的 只是偶尔才这样
[06:02] There’s a definite pattern. 习以为常
[06:03] – Definite pattern. – You know what? -家常便饭 -你知道吗
[06:05] Fuck you, fuck you. I’m gonna go clear my head. 去你妈 去你妈 我要去洗洗脑
[06:08] A lot of self-righteousness going on. 自以为是装个毛啊
[06:10] You gonna cry it out? 你是要去哭吗
[06:11] I’m not crying, just gonna clear my head. 才不 就是清醒清醒一下
[06:13] Clear your head, cry, same thing. 清醒头脑 哭泣 有什么区别
[06:15] You know what I’m talking about with the man cry. 你明白我说的男人哭鼻子吧
[06:18] Like that low, like: 耷拉个脑袋
[06:22] I don’t know. If you ask me, 说不清 我倒觉得
[06:24] that looks like you’re trying to suck your own dick. 像是你要去吸自己的老二
[06:27] – That does not… – Yes, it does. -不是吧 -就是的
[06:28] If I wasn’t making any noise… 如果我不出声
[06:30] …and you saw me like this, what does it look like? 然后做这样的动作 你觉得像什么
[06:33] Looks like you’re trying to suck your dick. 对 你在吸自己的老二
[06:34] That’s not how. 但不该这么做
[06:35] When I suck my dick, I lie on my back, 一般我都是躺在椅子上这么干
[06:37] I throw my legs over my head. 把我的腿架在脖子上
[06:41] – You suck your own dick? – Yeah. -你吸自己的老二? -是的
[06:43] You cut your hair and you suck your own dick. 你把毛剪了 还吸自己的老二
[06:46] You’re like a Swiss army knife. 你真是无所不能啊
[06:58] Hey, we should circulate. There’s hot guys everywhere. 我们四处转转吧 有不少的帅哥
[07:01] You’re being lame. 你都不动一下
[07:02] What would you rather I do? 你希望我怎么做
[07:04] Get date-raped by a frat guy 跟一个喜欢把衣领立起来的
[07:05] with a popped collar? 哥们来个一夜情吗
[07:07] No, thank you. 拉到吧 谢谢
[07:08] You are just jealous. 你就妒忌吧
[07:10] – More for you, baby. – Thank you. -那祝你就多吊上几个 宝贝 -谢谢
[07:13] Go have fun being in The Accused. 跟那边几个穿格子衫的玩的愉快
[07:17] I like your shirt. 我喜欢你的T恤
[07:18] I know. It’s Polo. 很漂亮 Polo牌的
[07:20] You smell good. 你的香水不错
[07:22] – It’s Axe. – I know. -Axe牌的 -我知道
[07:34] You might as well remove that quarter. 你最好把那个硬币拿走
[07:36] I have no intention of getting off this game. 我还要继续玩这个游戏
[07:42] Listen… 听着
[07:43] – Oh, my God. – What? -哦 老天 -怎么了
[07:45] – Who does that? – What the fuck? -问谁啊 -到底他妈的
[07:46] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈的搞毛
[07:48] What the fuck are you doing? 你又他妈的搞毛
[07:49] Who leans in like that? 刚才谁杵在哪儿的啊
[07:51] I was just about to beat the high score. 我差一点就拿到高分了
[07:53] There’s no way you got that close to ERL. 你不可能打倒厄尔的
[07:55] I’ve never gotten that close. 我从没打倒过
[07:56] You know how long I’ve been trying to beat myself? 你知不知道 我想破自己的记录很久了
[07:59] I mean, what a dick move. 你搞个毛啊
[08:02] Wait, what? 等下 什么
[08:04] What the f… 去他妈的
[08:05] What? Hold on. Hold on. 等一下 等一下
[08:07] You’re ERL? You’re the dragon? 你就是厄尔 你就是那条龙
[08:10] I’m a what? 我是什么
[08:11] I’ve been chasing ERL for months now. 我已经挑战厄尔有一个月了
[08:13] I just thought ERL was an… 我一直以为厄尔是个
[08:14] I thought ERL was an”Earl,” You know. 我以为厄尔是”男的”
[08:17] Erin Rankin Langford. 艾琳·兰金·兰福德
[08:19] Nobody calls me ERL. 没人叫我厄尔
[08:21] I’m honored, okay. I am honored. 我很荣幸 真的 我很荣幸
[08:24] Shit, what a dick. I leaned in. 操 什么鸟人 我还靠那儿
[08:27] I owe you a beer. Please let me get you a beer. 我欠你杯啤酒 请让我请你喝杯
[08:29] Look, I’m sitting right over there, we got a pitcher. 我就坐在那里 我们要了一扎
[08:32] I’d feel like shit if you don’t have a beer with me. 你不赏脸的话 我就太没劲了
[08:35] One Centipedephile to another. 都是玩蜈蚣机的 喝一杯吧
[08:38] All right. 好吧
[08:39] – I feel like you’re not listening to me. – I am listening. -你听我说话呢吗 -听着呢
[08:42] I’m trying to figure this out. 我只是想搞清楚
[08:44] I can’t tell if they’re together. 不知道她们是不是一对
[08:45] – I think they’re on their first date. – Tall. -我觉得她们是第一次约会 -好高
[08:48] Yes, I see them. They’re tall. 是的 我看到了 她们很高
[08:49] But are you not afraid about what’s… 不过你怕不怕…
[08:51] I bet the blond played college sports. 我打赌金发的那个在学校搞运动
[08:53] Can you pay attention? 你能不能听我说
[08:54] There are no baby pigeons in the city. Not one. 已经没有小雏鸽了 一只都没有
[08:57] You guys, uh, I want you to meet Erin. 伙伴们 我想给你们介绍一下艾琳
[08:59] Uh, Erin, these are my friends. 艾琳 他们是我的朋友
[09:01] This is Box and Dan. 博克斯和丹
[09:02] Hi. How are you? 嗨 你好吗
[09:03] – Hey. – Hello. -嗨 -你好
[09:05] I screwed up Erin’s Centipede game so I owe her a beer. 我毁了艾琳的蜈蚣游戏所以欠她杯酒
[09:08] Fucker put his face in front of the game. 笨蛋把他的脸挡在了游戏前面
[09:10] What? Who does that? 什么 哪个白痴啊
[09:12] – Exactly. – Well, it wasn’t that bad. -确实是 -其实也没那么糟糕
[09:14] Check, one. 试音 一
[09:16] Okay, everyone, people. 可以了 诸位在场的朋友们
[09:18] It is time for tonight’s round of bar trivia. 今晚的小游戏活动时间到了
[09:25] So you know the rules. Uh, just teams of two. 大家都知道规则吧 两人一组
[09:28] No fighting, no g… 不许打架吵闹 不许…
[09:31] Oh! Shit! Terry, 混蛋 特里
[09:33] I just got shocked by this mike. 这个麦克风吓了我一跳
[09:34] Well, then don’t put your face on it. 那就不要把你的脸对着它
[09:36] I do not have health care, Terry. 你都不关心我 特里
[09:39] Hey, listen, these two get 那个 两人在分开的时候
[09:41] really moody and emotional when they’re separated, 特别容易失控和情绪化
[09:43] – so do you wanna team up? – Sure. -你要加入吗 -当然
[09:46] Just don’t drag me down, okay? You don’t seem very smart. 千万别拖我后腿 你看起来不是很聪明
[09:50] What country has the driest inhabited area in the world? 世界上居住地最干燥的是哪个国家
[09:54] Is it A, Syria? A 叙利亚
[09:55] Egypt. 埃及
[09:57] Okay, let me read all the choices before you answer. 让我读完所有的选项你再回答
[10:01] Egypt, the answer’s Egypt. 埃及 答案是埃及
[10:03] Nice. Oh, my God. 太棒了
[10:05] What album holds the record 哪张专辑在Billboard 200榜单
[10:07] for most weeks on the Billboard 200? 保持最长时间的记录
[10:08] Dark Side of the Moon. 《月之暗面》
[10:10] Terry, they keep interrupting me. 特里 他们总是打断我
[10:12] Then speak faster. 那你就说快点
[10:13] Seven hundred and 41 weeks, in case you’re curious. 七百四十一周 你要想知道多久的话
[10:16] You suck at everything else. 你在其他方面很糟糕
[10:18] It’s good you know something. 还好这方面还可以
[10:19] Yeah, well, I better not suck at that. 是的 我最好别太糟糕
[10:21] It’s part of my job. 那是我工作的一部分
[10:22] I work at Diesel Records. 我在狄塞尔唱片工作
[10:24] It’s a label. 那是家唱片公司
[10:25] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -哦 是吗 -是的
[10:26] The word “Records” kind of tipped me off. 记录(Records另一个词义)这词有点警告我的意味
[10:29] What do you do for work? 你做什么工作的
[10:30] I work at The New York 我在纽约
[10:31] Sentinel newspaper. 哨兵报上班
[10:32] – Oh, yeah? – It’s a newspaper. -哦 是吗 -是一家报社
[10:34] How many different ways can you make change for a dollar? 破开一块钱有几个办法
[10:37] Ah! A dollar, if ripped, has no value. 一美元破了有个鸟用
[10:40] Disqualified. 不正确
[10:42] Great, nine weeks in a row. 正确 连续九个礼拜
[10:44] – You got a little wing sauce, like…Um… – Where? -你沾了鸡翅酱 -哪里
[10:47] Kind of in this general area. 这一片都是
[10:50] The Rolling Stones took their name from what?… 滚石乐队的名字取自…
[10:52] Muddy Waters! 泥泞之水
[10:54] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[11:06] Jesus, Snoop. 神呢 牛逼
[11:08] So you a big fan of Tom Cruise? 这么说你是汤姆·克鲁斯的粉丝
[11:11] Uh, in my defense, I’m a big Top Gun fan. 其实我是《壮志凌云》的粉丝
[11:14] – Oh, really? – Yeah. -哦 是吗 -是的
[11:16] In fact, I like all homoerotic, 事实上 我喜欢那种同人
[11:19] fighter-pilot movies. 战斗飞行员之类的电影
[11:24] – Too much? Did I lose you? – No, no. 240 00:11:26,152 –> 00:11:29,246 Is Top Gun like your favorite movie? -太多了吗 我输了吗 -不 没有 《壮志凌云》是你最喜欢的电影吗
[11:29] – It’s up there. What’s wrong with that? – Nothing. -都贴在那儿了 怎么了 -没什么
[11:31] – It’s the greatest. – Yeah. It’s awesome. -最棒的电影 -是的 的确不错
[11:33] Wait, what’s your favorite movie? 那你喜欢的电影是哪一部
[11:35] Actually, I’m gonna be really serious right now for a minute. 实际上 我现在很想正经一会儿
[11:38] – Okay, hold on. – Ha-ha-ha. -好 等一下 -哈哈哈
[11:41] I really wanna tell you what my favorite movie is. 我很想告诉你我最喜欢的电影是哪部
[11:44] Oh, God. Please don’t say, like, 老天 千万别告诉我是
[11:46] Triumph of the Will. 《意志的胜利》
[11:48] Don’t be like a closet Nazi 别是地下法西斯那一类
[11:50] or something weird… 或者什么其他奇怪的…
[11:52] …because this is going great. 这一类的太有深度了
[11:55] It’s Shawshank. 《肖申克的救赎》
[12:01] I hope I make it across the border. “我希望我已经越过边界”
[12:04] I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. “我希望看到我的伙伴并挥动他们的双手”
[12:07] I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. “我希望太平洋跟我想象中的一样蓝”
[12:10] – Ha-ha-ha. – I hope. -哈哈哈 -我希望…
[12:13] Zihuatanejo. 圣华塔尼欧(地名 请参看肖申克)
[12:14] Zihuatanejo. 圣华塔尼欧
[12:15] The best. 最棒的
[12:26] Watching every motion in my foolish lover’s game. 看着在我愚笨爱情游戏里的每次萌动
[12:30] – Where’s that coming from? – Dan. -这音乐声哪儿来的 -丹
[12:33] How in the fuck is Top Gun music playing? 怎么会有《壮志凌云》的歌曲
[12:35] Dan! 丹
[12:35] – Hey, Garrett. – I’m so sorry. -嗨 加勒特 -我很抱歉
[12:38] I forgot to tell you that Dan’s my roommate. 忘了告诉你 丹是我的室友
[12:40] You guys live together? 你们住在一起啊
[12:42] – Uh, yeah. – Hey, Dan! -是的 -嗨 丹
[12:44] Hello in there. 你们好
[12:47] Dan, what are you doing? 丹 你在搞什么
[12:49] Watching every motion 你是指看着在我愚笨的
[12:50] in my foolish lover’s game? 爱情游戏里的每次萌动这个吗
[12:53] What was our rule? 我们的室规是什么
[12:54] Because I can hear through 我可以隔墙听
[12:55] the wall doesn’t mean I get to participate. 但我不能搅和
[12:57] Right, and what were you doing just now? 是的 那你刚刚在做什么
[13:01] – Participating. – Okay. -搅和 -好吧
[13:03] Look, man, I just thought maybe, 伙计 我只是以为
[13:05] you know, it’d be fun if I DJ’d your hookup. 你把妹的时候我放音乐很有意思
[13:07] So is this, like, 这是不是
[13:08] what you guys do when you bring girls over? 你们每次带女孩子上来都会这么做?
[13:11] – He DJs your hookup? – No. -他放音乐你把妹 -不是的
[13:13] Is that what this fucking frat house is all about? 你们这些男人成天就只会做个吗
[13:15] No, no. Listen, I’m really sorry. 不 不是 听我说 我很抱歉
[13:18] I’m gonna go. 我要走了
[13:19] Listen, listen, listen. I can explain. 听我说 听我说 我可以解释
[13:20] Yeah? Explain. 好吧 你说
[13:23] You know what? I can’t. I 知道不 我不能
[13:24] I really have no save here. 我没法得到你的谅解了
[13:25] He is a fucking moron. 他真他妈的是个混蛋
[13:26] That’s okay, because, you know what? 没关系 你知道吗
[13:28] I was totally pretending to be mad. 我只是假装生气
[13:29] I didn’t want you to think I was slutty. 我不想让你认为我践的慌
[13:31] – I don’t care. – Oh. -或者我不在乎 -哦
[13:33] – Think it’s kind of awesome. – Well, that’s weird. -感觉还是很棒 -是有点奇怪
[13:35] In fact, Dan, 事实上 丹
[13:36] take me to Berlin. 接着放柏林乐队的这首歌吧
[13:37] Here it comes! 擎好吧 您内
[13:38] Take my breath away. 带走我的呼吸
[13:48] Take my breath away. 带走我的呼吸
[14:16] Hey. Morning. 嗨 早
[14:18] Good morning. 早上好
[14:20] Um, if you’re taking off, 如果您打算离开
[14:22] could you at least leave the money on the nightstand? 能不能至少留一点小费在桌子上
[14:25] Oh. I wasn’t, um, trying to sneak out. 我没有 想要开溜
[14:28] No. You’re just putting your clothes on really quietly… 没有 你只是非常安静的穿上你的衣服
[14:32] …and tiptoeing across the floor. 然后踮着脚尖走出去
[14:36] – Yeah. – It’s all right. -是的 -没有关系
[14:39] I can stay. 我可以留下
[14:49] – I didn’t mean you had to… – Okay, yeah. -我没那个意思你一定要…-好吧
[14:51] That didn’t feel good. 感觉很别扭
[14:53] Hey, hey. You wanna maybe get some breakfast? 嗨 你要吃点早餐吗
[14:57] Food would be good. 有吃的就行
[14:59] Okay. 好吧
[15:01] Now I’ve had the time of my life. 现在我拥有了我生命中最美好的时光
[15:07] No, I’ve never felt. 不 我从没感觉到
[15:09] – Dan. – Hello. -丹 -早啊
[15:22] I had a great time last night. 昨夜很美好
[15:24] I gotta say, that was…It’s a lot of fun. 我想说 那是 充满很多乐趣
[15:28] Me too. 我也是
[15:30] So I should get your number. 所以我想要你的号码
[15:32] You know, we’d maybe hang out again? 我们还有可能再次出来玩吗
[15:35] – Okay. – All right. I have a nap…No. -好 -好极了 我有纸巾 号码
[15:38] – Here, I got it. – Okay. -这里 我有 -好
[15:40] Um, there’s a caveat that… 有个附加的说明
[15:44] …I’d really…Um… 我真的…
[15:47] I’m leaving in six weeks. 我在六个礼拜内要离开
[15:51] And when I said that I work at The Sentinel… 我告诉你我在哨兵报上班
[15:55] …I meant that I’m a summer intern. 是指我只是个短期实习生
[15:57] And I’m actually going back to 事实上我要回到
[15:59] Stanford to finish up my last year of grad school. 斯坦福大学完成最后一学年的学习
[16:02] And although I’d be psyched to hang out again… 虽然我很期待下一次的约会
[16:06] …um, please know that I’m not looking to start up… 我不是说我在期望开始什么…
[16:11] Oh, wait. Uh, no, me?… I just got out of a relationship. 等一下 不 我吗 我刚刚失恋
[16:16] – Oh. Really, when? – Yeah. -哦 真的吗 什么时候 -是
[16:23] I’m not gonna tell you that it was last night… 我不想告诉你是从昨晚
[16:26] …but I’m not gonna say that it wasn’t either. 但是我也不否认是从那时开始
[16:29] – Okay, good. – Yeah. Yep. -好 很好 -是的
[16:32] Well, then we know where each other stands. 好 那么我们清楚了双方的情况
[16:35] Um, the added bonus is that I now know you’re a male whore. 意外的收获是我才发现你是个男妓
[16:38] Yeah. I guess I…It seems like I am. 是的 似乎我就像那样
[16:43] Here’s my phone number. 这是我的手机号码
[16:44] That’s awesome. 太棒了
[16:46] Best posture in the office, 办公室里状态最棒的
[16:48] Allison. Seriously. Best one we got. 阿利森 真的 我们最棒的
[16:50] There he is. 他来了
[16:51] – How you doing? – Hey. -怎么样 -嗨
[16:52] Hey, I got a question for you, man. 嗨 我有个问题想问你
[16:54] How does someone like you end up getting dumped 你是怎么在同一晚上刚被甩了
[16:56] and laid on the same night? 然后又搞到个妞上床
[16:58] How is that possible? I mean, 那怎么可能 我是说
[16:59] from all of us sad, lonely and bitter people… 代表我们这群悲伤 孤独又受伤的人
[17:02] …I encourage you to eat a big bowl of dick. 我希望你去啃个大老二
[17:05] – Really? How about this? -真的假的 这样呢
[17:06] How about,”Good morning, Garrett”? 你丫就不能说”早上好 加勒特”吗
[17:08] Morning, Garrett. 早上好 加勒特
[17:10] How’re you doing? What’s with the luggage? 你好啊 怎么拎着行李呢
[17:11] Um, my flight from Miami got in at 5 a. M. 我凌晨五点从迈阿密飞过来的
[17:14] I haven’t even slept. 还没睡呢
[17:15] You would never know. You look well-slept. 说真的 你看起来气色不错
[17:17] Oh, thank you. Heh. 谢谢你
[17:19] How’s, uh? 那谁咋样了
[17:21] – Mark… – Mark. -马克吗 -就是马克
[17:23] Is great. 很好
[17:24] Uh, seeing him once every six weeks for 48 hours, 每六个星期和他待两天
[17:27] not so great. 能有多好
[17:28] Yeah. 是哦
[17:29] Garrett? Can you come here a sec? 加勒特 你能过来这边一下吗
[17:30] – Yeah. – Anyways. -好的 -就这样咯
[17:32] – All right. Well, wake up. – Bye, boys. -好的 好好清醒清醒 -再会
[17:34] – She’s still with that guy? – Yeah. -她还和那家伙在一起 -是吧
[17:36] You kidding me? But he lives in Miami. 开什么玩笑 他住在迈阿密
[17:39] Yeah. 对啊
[17:40] Wait…No…Yeah, hold on. 等 不 等一下
[17:41] I don’t think you understand the gravity of this situation. 你不明白这事的分量
[17:44] I wanna put things of mine inside things of hers. 我想搞这个妞
[17:46] I know you do. I know. 我知道 真的
[17:51] I heart you crazy mad. 我想你想到发疯
[17:53] Until it feels so good. 知道这感觉变得如此美妙
[17:55] I’m about to do something drastic ‘Cause I gotta have it. 我要做点疯狂的事 迫不得已
[17:58] What is this? 什么鬼东西
[18:00] I heart you crazy mad I’m in a panic 我想你想到发疯 我慌乱不能自给
[18:04] I’m genuinely getting nauseous. 我真听够了
[18:06] I’m going out of my head. 我神不守舍
[18:08] Are they singing “I heart you crazy mad”? 他们唱的是《我想你想到发疯》吗
[18:10] Yeah, they are. Sadly, they are. 没错 可惜就是这首
[18:14] Jesus. 3Z? 神呢 3Z组合
[18:17] Now comes the fun part because I get to look at 如果我跟你说 签了他们
[18:19] your face when I say I’m assigning them to you. 你的表情 估计很好笑
[18:22] Ah, there it is. 没错 就是这个表情
[18:24] I know. I know it sucks. 我知道 我知道超烂
[18:25] Believe me, I know, okay? 相信我 我真的知道
[18:26] The higher-ups wanna sign these guys. 高层要签他们
[18:28] They could be our Jonas Brothers. 要把他们打造成我们公司的乔纳斯兄弟
[18:30] Come on. Don’t do this to me. 拜托 别这样对我
[18:32] What about all the bands that I bring you? 我推荐给你的那些乐队呢
[18:34] Demos you never listen to? Give me a shot with those. 你连母带都没听过 给他们一个机会吧
[18:37] That’s not our focus right now. 那不是我们现在关注的重点
[18:38] Will… 威尔…
[18:39] Hey. You know who I had to scout when I was your age? 你知道我在你这么大的时候听谁的歌吗
[18:42] Nelson and Jesus Jones. All right? 纳尔逊和杰西·琼斯 不错吧
[18:46] You know one song. I know like 100. 我听过的歌比你多多了
[18:48] You know what that does to your emotional stability? 你得稳定自己的情绪
[18:51] – You covered Jesus Jones? – Yeah. -你还跟过杰西·琼斯 -对
[18:53] How old are you? 您今年高寿啊
[18:57] I don’t wanna talk about that. 我不想谈论这个
[18:59] Shut up. Just go and do this. 少罗嗦 快回去做这个
[19:00] Show the idiots in charge that you wanna get promoted 让那些白痴高层知道你想升职
[19:02] then you can make the call on some bands. 到时候你就可以想做谁做谁了
[19:04] I can’t look at them without la… 我光看着就忍不住…
[19:06] I don’t know how I’m gonna do this. 我真不知道怎么做
[19:07] You’ll figure it out. Unh. 你会想出来的
[19:10] Close them. 把这个任务接了
[19:15] So have they offered you a job yet? 他们准备签你了吗
[19:17] It’s nice to talk to you too, Corinne. 科琳我也很高兴和你聊天
[19:19] Have you even asked them? 你问他们了吗
[19:20] Look, the whole newspaper business is falling apart, okay? 现在报业整体不景气
[19:23] People here are struggling to keep their jobs 这人人自危
[19:25] so I can’t exactly ask for one. 所以我还没正式问过
[19:27] Maya, statue. 玛雅 定
[19:30] Look, all I’m saying, and please know that I love you, 听着 我想说 我爱你
[19:32] is that you are behind in your life, 但是你人生步伐太慢了
[19:34] and we all know why. 我们都明白这事咋回事
[19:36] Yeah, I’m currently up to speed on 好 我正在加把劲
[19:38] the fact that my life is not currently up to speed. 可我的生活还是没法起步
[19:41] Maya, statue. 玛雅 定
[19:44] Ooh, Olive Garden. 奥利弗·嘉登
[19:47] Jesus Chri…Phil! The pantry shelves just collapsed. 天…菲尔 餐具架倒了
[19:52] – Erin? – Shit. -艾琳 -该死
[19:54] I need you to watch Maya for me, please. 你来帮我看着点玛雅
[19:56] Erin. All the other interns 艾琳 其他实习生
[19:58] are doing research so you’re on desk duty. 都在做调查 那么你来做行政吧
[20:00] Okay. 好的
[20:03] Hugh, wait. 休 等一下
[20:05] Look, I would really love to turn this internship into a job. 我真的很想转正
[20:10] And it’s fine that my last piece didn’t get picked 我的上一篇稿的确没被采用
[20:12] and the ones that do usually get bumped for space. 就算入选 也会为了排版又被删
[20:16] But it is my dream to work here 但是能在这工作是我的梦想
[20:17] and I would like to make a good impression. 我很想留下好的影响
[20:20] Good. Then do that. 好 那就好好干
[20:22] Okay. 好的
[20:24] Um, well, is there a piece you could assign me, or? 有没有什么活能给我吗
[20:27] A piece. 一篇
[20:28] Uh, the only thing I have 现在只有一篇
[20:29] is a human interest story on Grant-A-Dream. 关于人情冷暖的主题《助童行动-美梦成真》
[20:32] It’s a charitable organization… 那是个慈善机构
[20:33] Yes, Grant-A-Dream. 好的 《助童行动-美梦成真》
[20:35] It grants wishes to terminally ill children. 他们帮助身患绝症的孩子
[20:37] I love terminally ill children. 我爱那些孩子
[20:38] Don’t get too excited. Four other people passed on this. 别太高兴 其他四人都没通过这个题
[20:42] – I’m on it. – Okay, good. -我会好好干的 -好的
[20:43] Uh, write it up, put it on my desk. Thank you. 写完 放我桌上 谢谢
[20:52] Corinne. 科琳
[20:55] Thanks a lot, Erin. Where did you get these Oreo cookies? 谢谢 艾琳 从哪弄的奥利奥
[20:58] Spit it out. Spit. More. More. More. 吐出来 吐 全都吐出来
[21:01] All of it. All of it. Maya. 全部 全部都吐 玛雅
[21:04] All of it. All of it. 全部 全部
[21:09] There’s that. Thank you so much. 好的 谢谢你
[21:15] – Hello? – Hello. -哪位 -哪位啊
[21:19] I see you haven’t entered me into your phone yet. 我懂了 你没存我的号
[21:21] Oh, you know what happened? 你知道吗
[21:24] – What’s that? – I forgot your name. -什么 -我忘了你的名字
[21:28] That’s too bad for me. 可真够糟的
[21:31] Well, I, Garrett, was wondering 我 加勒特 在想
[21:33] if you’d allow me to take you to dinner. 能否请你吃顿晚饭
[21:36] Um, yeah. I could eat. 好的 我去
[21:38] Yeah? Great. 真的 太好了
[21:40] – All right, text me the address. – Okay. -好 把地址发给我 -好的
[21:51] What’s your favorite food? 你最喜欢的食物是什么
[21:53] Every Friday night, my family, 每周五晚上 我们全家
[21:54] we’d go out to this place, Luigi’s, in my hometown. 会一起去路易吉家的店 在我老家
[21:57] I’d get tortellini. 我总会点意大利肉团
[21:59] I think I love it just because of that. 我就是喜欢
[22:00] It reminds me of 让我想起
[22:01] Friday Nights, Growing Up. 《疯狂周五夜》 《一夜长大》之类的电影
[22:03] How would you like to die? 你希望怎样死去
[22:05] Eating too much tortellini. 吃肉团撑死
[22:08] Or waterboarding. I’d love to be waterboarded to death. 或者淹死 我想被淹死
[22:11] Give me, like, three albums that you really love, 告诉我 三张你超爱的专辑
[22:14] that meant something to you. 对你很重要的那种
[22:15] Licensed To Ill, the Beastie Boys. 《病态许可证》 野兽男孩的
[22:17] Oh, the best. 超赞的
[22:19] That was one because it was dangerous. 说它经典是因为它让人身处险境
[22:21] And I had no danger in my life. 我的日子庸庸碌碌
[22:23] I thought like… My idea of danger was like… 我觉得 我想象中的危险就是…
[22:25] …not getting chocolate milk from the lunch lady. 服务员不给我巧克力牛奶…
[22:27] Okay, what’s the meanest lie you’ve ever told someone 行了 你为了叫人起床
[22:30] to get them out in the morning? 说过最刻薄的谎话是什么
[22:32] I had to meet my wife for breakfast. 我要和太太一起吃早饭
[22:42] Ready? There we go. Learn by doing. 准备好了 走 边学边玩
[22:44] There it is. 就是这样
[22:46] – That way. Love that. Love that. -那边 好极了 真棒
[22:49] Okay, run. Wrong way. Go the other way. 快跑 方向错了 这边
[22:51] Fuck! 该死
[22:55] No, no, no! No! 不不不 不
[23:16] I mean, is that gonna go on all day? 他们整天都这么腻味吗
[23:17] I don’t know. Probably. 不知道啊 也许吧
[23:18] We’re staring directly at you. 我们在盯着你俩啊
[23:20] We’re rowing like a bunch of Viking slaves. 我们就像俩北欧海盗
[23:23] Come on, we’re having fun here. 拜托 我们正爽呢
[23:24] We’re staring at you. 我们都盯着你们呢
[23:40] Do you wanna have kids? 你想要孩子吗
[23:42] Why, you wanna take those kids? 干嘛问这个 你要要这些孩子
[23:44] No, I mean, just like, you know, 不是 就是
[23:46] later on in life, do you wanna have kids? 以后 想要孩子吗
[23:48] Yeah, of course. 当然了
[23:50] Do you? 你呢
[23:51] I don’t know. 不知道啊
[23:53] That’s why I like coming and looking at the old couples. 所以我喜欢看着那些老夫妇
[23:55] Some of them seem genuinely, not only happy, 有些人 都不只是快乐
[23:58] but sometimes I think, content. 有时我觉得是 满足
[24:00] I think sometimes that’s more important than, like, happiness. 有时我觉得那比幸福更重要
[24:03] Like the guy we saw in the plaid shirt walking down. He’s happy. 就像那个穿格子衬衫的 他很快乐
[24:06] The only way you’re content 人生中最满足的事情
[24:08] in life is if you marry your best friend. 莫过于和最好的朋友结婚
[24:10] They make each other laugh… 他们逗对方开心…
[24:11] So I have to marry Dan? 你是说我该和丹结婚吗
[24:12] Or Box? They gotta duke it out. 或者博克斯 他俩非打起来不可
[24:15] I’m having fun. 我开玩笑了
[24:16] Me too. 我也是
[24:18] I’m only here for a couple more weeks. 我只能在这待几周了
[24:21] But maybe you’ll come back one day. 也许有一天你会回来啊
[24:26] – Pushing that deadline another day. – Sure. -推迟截稿日期 -好的
[24:32] See you. 再见
[24:34] Um, excuse me, Hugh? Hi. 打扰一下 休
[24:36] Oh, hey. 哦 你好
[24:38] Um, I just wanted to say goodbye 我只是想告别
[24:39] because it’s my last day… 今天是我最后一天…
[24:42] Well, goodbye. 好的 再见
[24:43] I was curious, um, 我很好奇
[24:44] what did you think of my Grant-A-Dream piece? 你觉得我那篇助童行动的稿怎么样
[24:47] Uh.Oh, it was good. We’re gonna run it. 哦 很好 我们会发的
[24:49] – You are? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[24:51] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -恩
[24:53] Well, that’s great. 太棒了
[24:54] Yeah. Tuesday. Congratulations. 是 星期二就发 恭喜
[24:56] – Nice piece of writing. – Thank you. -写得不错 -谢谢
[24:58] Yeah. Good work. 干得好
[24:59] I want you to know 我想跟您说
[25:00] what an incredible experience I had here. 在这的经历真是太不可思议了
[25:02] Good. 好啊
[25:07] Do you think that there’s any possible chance in the future… 你觉得以后有没有可能…
[25:11] that it could lead to a job? 我会在这里工作啊
[25:14] Well, look, you know, you’re a good writer 这样 你文笔还不错
[25:17] and anything’s possible 可能性嘛
[25:20] so why don’t you call me after the new year, okay? 你不如年后给我个电话吧 行吗
[25:22] And we’ll see where things are at. 到时再看情况吧
[25:24] I will call you in January. 我会在一月打给你的
[25:25] – Okay, good. Perfect. – Like, the first. -好的 -一号怎样
[25:27] – All right. Great. – At like 5 A. M. -行 很好 -凌晨五点
[25:30] Great, that’s good, Erin. Thank you. 好的 没问题 艾琳 谢谢
[25:32] Just remember the time difference. 别忘了时差
[25:33] – Okay. Bye, Hugh. Thank you. – Take care. Okay, bye, now. -好的 再见 休 谢谢 -保重 再见
[25:40] Hey, you. 嗨 亲爱的
[25:41] Good afternoon, is Erin there, please? 下午好 是艾琳吗
[25:44] This is Erin. 就是我
[25:46] Is it? Well, 是嘛 好吧
[25:46] this is Garrett Austin Scully telephoning. 我是加勒特·奥斯丁·舒利
[25:49] I met you at that bar by the Centipede Machine. 我们俩在蜈蚣机边上认识的
[25:52] Yeah, I remember. Nice hair, decent face. 我记得 发型不错 长得很俊
[25:55] Ah. That’s the one. 记性不错
[25:57] Listen, I know this is your last night in New York, 听着 我知道这是你在纽约的最后一天
[26:00] so I was wondering if you would allow me to take you out 我想能不能和你一起出去
[26:03] for a nice farewell dinner. 吃顿告别餐
[26:05] I would love to. 没问题
[26:13] All right, I don’t wanna impress 我不想一上来就吓到你
[26:14] you all at once but these are actual cloth napkins. 但这可是实打实的布餐巾
[26:18] That’s genuine cloth, that’s polyester. 是真的布 聚酯材料
[26:20] Yeah, not to put on airs or anything, 可不是摆臭架子
[26:22] and all-you-can-eat garlic balls. 还有蒜头可以享用
[26:24] You have really outdone yourself, Mr. Scully. 真是让你破费了啊
[26:30] I will take that not sarcastically. 我不会在乎你的讽刺口吻
[26:32] Good evening. 晚上好
[26:33] Um, can I get your drink order to start with? 能先点酒水吗
[26:36] – Should we get some wine? – Yeah. -喝点酒吧 -好啊
[26:38] – Do you have a list? – Uh, we don’t. -你们有酒单吗 -没有
[26:40] We just have the one, the jug of wine? 我们就只有这一种酒
[26:44] It’s a Sunshine Harbor? 阳光港湾
[26:46] It’s the house wine. 是本店特选
[26:49] And how is it? How would you describe it? 味道怎么样 描述一下
[26:51] – Um, it’s okay. You know. – Well, there you go. -不错吧 -就它了
[26:55] All right. Well done. Well played. 好吧 好的 做得好
[26:57] I think the lady and I will partake of the Sunshine Harbor 在你的热情推荐之下
[27:01] per your glowing recommendation. 我和这位女士很愿意享受一下阳光港湾
[27:02] – Um, now, what year is this? – Uh… -那 这是哪一年的 -这…
[27:05] This. 这个…
[27:07] Nothing worse than an old wine. 什么都比不上陈酿
[27:09] That’s how I feel. 我就想说这个
[27:10] – I’ll be right back to get your order. – Okay. -我马上回来为您点餐 -好的
[27:18] I just wanna thank you for calling me a lady. 谢谢你叫我女士
[27:22] Well, because you are a beautiful, funny, intelligent woman 因为你是个美丽 有趣 聪明的女性
[27:29] who I’ve had an amazing time with. 和你一起的时光真是美妙
[27:31] Yeah, I’m bummed it’s our last night. 想想这是我们的最后一天就好糟
[27:34] Me too. 我也是
[27:36] And I’ve… 我…
[27:38] I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed getting to know someone more. 认识你是最开心的事了
[27:41] It’s been such a good six weeks. 这六周真是
[27:44] Went by so fast. 时光飞快
[27:46] I can’t really articulate. 没说清楚
[27:49] Six weeks too fast. 六周过的太快了
[27:50] Me like you. 我喜欢您
[27:52] Wine. 干杯
[28:00] – Oh, my God. – That’s disgusting. -天呢 -真恶心
[28:02] You’re lucky you didn’t keep it in, because I’m getting an ulcer. 没喝是对的 我胃里跟着火似的
[28:58] Well, I guess this is it. 就这样吧
[28:59] Yeah. Guess this is it. 是啊 就这样了
[29:13] Take care of yourself. 好好保重
[29:18] – Okay, bye. – I’ll s… -再见 -我会…
[29:21] – Uh. Oh, let me… – I got it, I got it. -哦 让我…-我自己来
[29:41] Whoa, whoa. You can’t leave your car there. 等等 你不能把车就这么放着
[29:43] No, I… 不是 我…
[29:44] You can’t leave your car at the curb. 不能把车停在路边上
[29:45] I need to talk to this girl quickly. 我得赶紧去和那姑娘说句话
[29:47] Shit, you chasing a girl? 去 你在泡妞
[29:48] – Yeah. – For real? -没错 -真的
[29:51] – Yeah. – She got a nice ass? -真的 -她屁股漂亮吗
[29:53] Like the wind. 如沐微风
[29:54] – What the hell does that mean? – I have no idea. -什么意思 -我也不知道
[29:57] Please. Two seconds. 拜托 马上就好
[30:00] – Go on, now. – Thank you, thank you. -去吧 -谢谢你
[30:02] Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you. 太感谢了 谢谢
[30:12] Langford. Hey! 兰福德
[30:15] – What are you doing? – That sucked. -你这是干嘛 -烂透了
[30:17] – I know. – God. -我知道 -天呢
[30:18] – That was terrible. – Terrible. -太可怕了 -可怕
[30:19] – I can’t end it like this. – Neither can I. -不能就这样结束了 -我也不能
[30:21] And that car ride was a disaster. 这一路可真是糟透了
[30:23] Oh, that was awful. It was so awkward. 糟透了 超级别扭
[30:25] So awkward. 别扭的要死
[30:26] – It’s the worst. – The worst. -没这么烂过 -最烂的
[30:27] Yeah, sorry, go ahead. 抱歉 您请
[30:29] Thank you. Good, good. 谢谢 好的
[30:30] I didn’t know if you wanted to keep doing this 我不知道你是否想和我继续下去
[30:32] or how you felt. 还是你是怎么想的
[30:33] I just…I freaked out, okay? 我真是…崩溃了
[30:37] I’ve had such a good time with you 和你在一起如此开心
[30:39] and a part of me doesn’t want that to end 我心里一方面不想就这样结束
[30:41] but I have been down this road before with a guy. 但我之前干过这种事
[30:44] I dropped out of college and I followed him across the country 我退了学 跟着他走南闯北
[30:48] and I dropped everything for him. 我为他放弃了一切
[30:51] And that’s why my timeline is all off, 所以我的人生步调全乱套了
[30:53] you know? 明白吗
[30:54] And now I finally got everything back on track, 现在一切终于又回到正轨
[30:56] you know, with my life and school 你明白吗 生活 学业
[30:58] and then you had to come along 然后你就出现了
[31:01] and fuck that all up. 把一切又打乱了
[31:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:06] I’m not asking you to drop out of school or even move here. 我没让你退学 也没让你来这
[31:09] I’m just asking to see you because I don’t wanna lose you. 我只想再见到你 因为我不想失去你
[31:15] Fuck the miles. Fuck them. 管他千里之外呢 去他妈的
[31:17] I’ll be here and you’ll 我在这 你在那
[31:19] be there and we’ll just be long-distance 我们可以异地恋
[31:21] because quite frankly, I’m crazy about you. 实话实说 我为你抓狂
[31:25] I’m crazy about you too. 我也是
[31:38] I’m so glad you picked me up. 谢谢你来接我
[31:41] Of course. 这有什么
[31:43] Maya made you something. 玛雅给你做了礼物
[31:47] – She’s here. – Hi, everybody. -她回来了 -大家好
[31:51] Hi. Hi, my beautiful niece. 你好 我的漂亮外甥女
[31:56] “The suspect, Mr. Jones… “嫌疑人 琼斯先生
[31:57] was heavily intoxicated when he fired the. 44 Magnum.” 开枪的时候喝的烂醉”
[32:01] We need to know where this information is coming from. 我们得弄清这则信息的出处
[32:03] Is this your own theory? 其中是否运用了自己的理论
[32:07] Aw, come on, man. Come on, dude. 拜托 伙计 拜托
[32:09] Are you serious? 你没搞错吧
[32:10] – All right. – What are y? -好的 -你在干嘛
[32:12] – Hold on. -“What are you doing?” -稍等 -“你在干嘛”
[32:13] “Nothing. What are you doing?” “没啥 你呢”
[32:15] “Nothing. This funny thing happened at work.” “没啥 上班的时候有个搞笑的事儿”
[32:18] “This funny thing happened at school.” “学校也有个搞笑的事儿”
[32:25] He sneezed and scared mommy panda. 他打喷嚏吓到熊猫妈妈了
[32:29] Oh, my God. Baby panda has a cold. 天哪 小熊猫感冒了
[32:36] I had a thing when I was a kid. 我小时候着迷一事儿
[32:37] I was obsessed with, like… 我曾经沉迷一些事 像…
[32:39] I thought it was cool to not have lips. 我觉得薄嘴唇很酷
[32:42] Like Michael J. Fox and Jason Bateman. 就像迈克尔·J·福克斯和杰森·贝特曼那样
[32:45] Those guys, like, I idolized them. 这些家伙 我真崇拜他们
[32:47] They didn’t have, like, lips, 他们薄嘴唇 对 嘴唇
[32:49] and I had, like, big weird lips. 我却长了怪怪的厚嘴唇
[33:18] Look at that. You’re up. 瞧啊 该你了
[33:22] You kidding me? 搞啥呢
[33:24] What are you doing? Come on. Come… 你干嘛呢 拜托 别…
[33:27] What the fuck? 真他妈的
[33:29] Fore! 让开
[33:30] – Are you fucking kidding? – Yeah, that was a joke. -你开什么玩笑呢 -是啊 开个玩笑
[33:37] You’re such an asshole. 你真是个混蛋
[33:38] I gotta program all my numbers into this goddamn thing. 我得把所有的号码存到这个手机里
[33:40] Ha, ha. Come on, man, my actions were justified. 别介 我那么做也合情合理啊
[33:43] It was a pretty good hit. 刚才那一击很漂亮
[33:44] It was funny, I’ll give you that, but justified? Really? 好玩 没错 合情合理嘛 有病吧
[33:47] – Destroying my phone? Come on. – No, maybe not. -摔我手机 搞什么 -好像不合理
[33:50] No, probably not. Not at all. 貌似不合理 一点儿都不
[33:52] No, but it’s like her vagina has you possessed. 就像你正跟她在翻云覆雨
[33:55] I like him. A lot. 我喜欢他 很喜欢
[33:56] Okay, I know, I know, but are you dating? 行 我知道了 但你有跟他在交往吗
[33:59] – Are you in an exclusive relationship? – I don’t know. -你们是认真的吗 -我不知道
[34:02] What do you mean? Don’t you think you should know? 你什么意思 你不知道谁知道
[34:04] I mean, he could be out there 我是说 说不定他混在外面
[34:06] dry humping half of New York City right now. 和半个纽约的妞跳隔衣擦火呢
[34:09] “Dry humping”? Oh, that’s scandalous. That worries me. “隔衣擦火” 那太丢人了 我好怕哦
[34:12] Phil and I dry hump. Okay? 菲尔和我就那样 知道吧
[34:14] And it is intense. And it’s very erotic. 很激烈 很让人有性趣
[34:16] And it’s the only way that I can actually get off. 那也是我唯一能达到高潮的方法
[34:18] Dry humping is no fucking joke. 隔衣擦火不是什么情趣玩笑
[34:21] So I think that you need to be clear about what this relationship is. 我觉得你应该清楚这段关系到底是什么
[34:25] Now what is the story with you guys? 你们两个是怎么回事呢
[34:26] Are you doing it monogamous or what’s the deal? 你们是玩一对一吗还是别的什么花样
[34:29] Yeah. 是啊
[34:31] I don’t know. Uh… 我不知道
[34:32] – Maybe, yeah. -“Maybe”? -可能就那样 -“可能”
[34:34] Wow, okay. You know what”maybe” gets you? 得 你知道”可能”会有什么下场吗
[34:37] It gets her sucking every dude’s dick out there at Stanford. It really does. 可能她在和斯坦福的每个男人乱搞 真的
[34:41] Then you go out there and you visit her. 然后你过去那边看她
[34:42] You have to kiss that blow-job factory she calls a mouth. 你就会亲吻那个她称为嘴的吹箫工具
[34:45] Thank you for that visual. Thanks, pal. 谢谢你这番春宫描述啊 谢谢兄弟
[34:48] – That was, like… – Way graphic. That was, like, extremely graphic. -那很…-生动 那及其生动
[34:51] He’s thousands of miles away from here. 他在几千里外的地方
[34:53] You don’t know what he’s doing right now. 你不知道他在干嘛
[34:55] He could be at some bar, 他可能在某个酒吧
[34:58] doing shots with some sexy bartender… 和某个性感酒吧妹翻云覆雨
[35:00] dry humping her. 隔衣擦火呢
[35:01] We haven’t set the boundaries yet. 我们还没开始约束彼此呢
[35:03] – Okay? – Oh, my God. -行了吧 -天啊
[35:04] We’re not trying to choke each other with commitment. 我们可不想用承诺让彼此窒息
[35:07] But now you’re fucking freaking me out… 但你现在让我焦虑不安…
[35:09] and I can’t do anything but 我什么也做不了只能
[35:10] picture him humping some fucking bartender. 想着他和某个该死的酒吧妹乱搞
[35:12] Thank you. 多亏你了
[35:13] I’m your sister, honey. This is what I’m here to do: terrify you. 我是你姐啊 宝贝 我就是来吓唬你的
[35:16] Now I see Phil dry humping you. 现在我知道菲尔和你隔衣擦火了
[35:17] You don’t wanna see that. 你不会想看见那个场景的
[35:18] I don’t wanna think about what that looks like. It’s not pretty. 我都不愿意想那是什么样的 不养眼
[35:22] Like, between the snorting and the slobbering… 吭哧吭哧 流口水
[35:24] he’s like a fucking shar-pei. 他像只他妈的沙皮狗
[35:26] Or what are those dogs with the: 或是那种会发出这种声音的狗
[35:29] – Bulldogs? – Yeah. Like a fucking bulldog. -斗牛犬吗 -没错 就像只他妈斗牛犬
[35:32] Does he look up at you when he goes down on you? 当他想要往你下面走时会抬头看你吗
[35:34] – Wanting approval? – Yes. Ha, ha. -需要你的同意吗 -是的
[35:37] “Am I doing it okay? Am I doing it okay?” “我这么做行吗 我这么做行吗”
[35:39] – I hate that. Shut up and lick. – Yeah. -我讨厌那种 闭嘴做就是了 -没错
[35:41] I don’t know, actually. 我不知道 其实
[35:43] Okay, look, look. Can you see other people? All right? 行了 听着 你能和其他女人见面吗
[35:45] Can you hook up with other people? 你能把别的妹吗
[35:47] – Can you masturbate? – Masturbate? -你能手淫吗 -手淫
[35:49] Can you masturbate yourself off at all? 你能让自己彻底兴奋起来吗
[35:51] – Why wouldn’t I be able to do that? – Some girls frown upon that, man. -这有什么不能的 -有些女的就不同意
[35:54] Some girls don’t like you to masturbate at all. 有些女孩一点都不喜欢你自己慰劳自己
[35:56] She’s not like a puritan. 她才不是那种清教徒呢
[35:57] Well, I’m just saying, like, 好吧 我只是说说
[35:59] some women don’t like people masturbating. 有些女人就是不喜欢别人手淫
[36:02] Because I can hear you through the walls. 因为我能隔着墙听见你那边的声音
[36:04] And you crack off a lot. 你好多次早泄
[36:06] “Crack it off”? “早泄”
[36:07] Who says”crack it off”? 谁说”早泄”了
[36:08] Why? What do you say? 怎么了 那你怎么说
[36:10] You may be thinking of “snap one off”? 你该说我是行动迅速
[36:12] -“Snap it off”? – Or”Pop”? Like,”Pop one off”? -“行动迅速”吗 -要不”速战速决”
[36:14] I don’t want anything to snap and pop when I’m masturbating. 我在手淫时可不想快速也不想停顿
[36:17] If it cracks a little bit, fine. 如果射的早了点 没关系
[36:19] “Fine”? “没关系”吗
[36:20] The point is, you’re gonna chafe yourself cracking off as much as you do. 关键是你能让自己尽可能多地爽快几次
[36:23] All right, so, we… 算了 那我们…
[36:24] Do you need help across the street? 你过马路需要帮忙吗
[36:26] Okay. Don’t pull, though. 行 别拖我就行
[36:27] He goes crazy. He’s furious with his penis or something. 他变得不可理喻 他对自己的老二不满意
[36:31] Angry. 很生气
[36:32] Angry masturbation, which is dangerous. 生手淫的气 这很危险
[36:34] – You can really injure yourself. – Yeah. -你可能弄伤自己 -对
[36:36] So he doesn’t really know that. 他真的好像不知道似的
[36:38] Yeah. I have to tell my grandson that. 对 我要告诉我孙子这个
[36:40] Tell your grandson. Tell your grandson’s friends, you know? 告诉你孙子 告诉你孙子的朋友 知道吗
[36:43] Well, just him. Not others. 就我孙子就行 其他人不用了
[36:45] You’re right. Just him. 你说的是 告诉他就行了
[36:46] It might get awkward telling all his friends. 告诉他朋友有点太尴尬了
[36:50] I guess you have to define it at some point. 我觉得某种意义上需要给这种关系个名分
[36:53] So I guess we’re saying… 那我们就说…
[36:58] we’re exclusive? 我们是一对儿
[37:00] – Yeah. – Great. -行 -好极了
[37:03] – I’m happy. – Me too. -我很高兴 -我也是
[37:04] Secretly, this is what I was aiming for. 背地里 这正是我想要的
[37:08] Well, not-so-secretly, me too. 这是我光明正大地想要的
[37:11] Keep it light. 放松
[37:12] Light. Disease-free and light. 放松 健康 放松
[37:14] – Ha-ha-ha. – Bye. -哈哈哈 -拜
[37:17] Goodbye. 再见
[37:21] Can I please get the garbage omelet, double meat, home fries… 我要煎蛋卷 双份肉 私房薯条
[37:26] and how about everything bagel… 还要个百吉饼…
[37:28] …with butter, cream cheese, jelly, all that shit. 佐以黄油 奶油起司 果冻什么的
[37:31] And then, you know what? I’ll take a chocolate shake. 然后呢 我还要个巧克力奶昔
[37:33] And I will make it very easy for you. 给你省点事
[37:35] – You know, I’ll have that same exact thing. – Okay. -要跟他一样的 -好
[37:38] – I’ll just have the turkey burger. – Okay. -我就要个火鸡汉堡 -好
[37:40] Is there a way to just wrap it in lettuce, 能不能就拿生菜裹着
[37:43] like use lettuce for the bun? 就是只用生菜不要面包
[37:45] – We can do no bun. Does that work? – No bun. -我们可以不用面包 行吗 -不用面包
[37:47] Fries or salad? 要薯条还是沙拉
[37:49] Uh, I’ll get the salad with dressing on the side. 我要沙拉 沙拉酱另放
[37:52] – Yep, coming up. – Thank you. -好 马上来 -谢谢
[37:56] What? 怎么了
[37:57] – You’re eating like a bird there, huh? – No. -你就吃那么点儿啊 -没有
[38:00] He’s visiting Erin for Thanksgiving and worrying about his weight. 他感恩节要去看艾琳担心体重呢
[38:03] – All right. – Jesus. -原来如此 -上帝啊
[38:05] I told you not to say anything. 不是告诉你别乱说嘛
[38:07] We haven’t seen each other in a while, okay? 我们有一阵子没见面了 好吧
[38:09] Okay, I get that. I understand. That makes sense to me. 行 我理解 能明白你为啥那么做
[38:12] – Wanna tighten up. – I get you, I get you. -想结实一点儿 -理解 理解
[38:14] If you’re so worried about your appearance, 你要真这么担心你的外表
[38:16] are you gonna do something about your veiny, white skin? Mm. 你是不是该对你那有苍白的皮肤做点什么
[38:19] Right now you look like an actor in a kabuki troupe. 现在你看着像日本歌舞伎团的演员
[38:22] – You’re really want to talk about appearances. – How so? -你真要谈论外表吗 -怎么不能啊
[38:24] No offense, but with the moustache… 无意冒犯 但就你那小胡子…
[38:26] – What? You don’t like it? – It’s disgusting. -怎么 你不喜欢 -恶心死了
[38:29] I don’t care what you think about this. This is not for you. 我才不管你怎么想呢 这又不是为你留的
[38:31] Who’s it for, the ’83 Yankees bullpen? 那为谁呢 八三洋基队替补吗
[38:34] Very funny. 很搞笑
[38:36] No, I’m actually trying to scratch 不是 我其实是想从我的”上她”清单
[38:37] a very specific demographic off my fuck-it list. 中抓到一组特定人群
[38:40] What’s a fuck-it list? 什么是”上她”清单
[38:41] He’s got this list, it’s like a bucket list… 他这个单子就像个购物清单
[38:43] but it’s women he’s trying to bang before he dies. 不过是他想在翘辫子前搞的女人名单
[38:46] So, what kind of women are you hoping 那你想用你那一撮小胡子
[38:48] to attract with your moustache? 吸引什么样的女人呢
[38:49] Older women, between 45 and 60. 成熟女人 四十五到六十岁的
[38:50] Oh, so, cougars. 噢 妈妈型的
[38:51] – This is where it’s weird. – No. No, not cougars. -这就奇怪了 -不是 不是那种
[38:54] Okay, see, cougars, to me, are sad, desperate 你说的这种在我看来是悲伤绝望的
[38:57] older women that want to be young now. 老太婆 她们希望年轻
[38:59] Okay? But what I’m looking for are older attractive women… 但我要找的是年长的有吸引力的女人
[39:02] that want to be young again. All right? 那种希望重拾青春的 明白吗
[39:05] See, when women see me with a moustache of that type… 你看 当女人看见我留这种小胡子时
[39:08] they’re transported back to a time when the moustache was king: 她们仿佛回到了小胡子盛行的那个年代
[39:11] – The ’70s, the early ’80s, alright?. – Right. -七十年代 八十年代初 懂吗 -懂
[39:13] All right? The era of their sexual awakening. 对吧 那个她们性欲高涨的时期
[39:15] So then, when I’m on top of them, and they look up at me… 所以当我在她们上面时 她们抬头看着我
[39:18] they see this person, they’re transported to that time. 她们看着我的人 回想到她们的辉煌时期
[39:21] All right? See, this isn’t a moustache, it’s a time machine. 所以 这不只是个小胡子 这是时间机器
[39:24] It’s a time machine to the back of Burt Reynolds’ Camaro. 伯特· 雷诺开着雪福来的时间机器
[39:27] Right. You know what, it’s… 好吧 你知道吗 那个…
[39:29] Bottom line is don’t get a moustache, get a tan. 也不指望你弄个小胡子 弄个褐色皮肤就行
[39:31] I don’t think she’s that kind of girl. 她不是那种女孩
[39:33] I don’t think she’s that superficial. 我觉得她才没有那么肤浅呢
[39:35] Really? Okay, so she won’t bang fat dudes… 真的吗 这么说她不会乱搞肥男
[39:37] but she will sleep with a guy that looks like his face is covered in jizz? 但是她会和一个满脸苍白的男人睡吗
[39:41] If she’s gonna dump you for eating carbs… 如果她会因为你吃太多碳水化合物和你分手
[39:43] she’ll dump you for not having a tan. 那她也会因为你没有棕褐色皮肤跟你分手
[39:45] That’s true. 没错
[39:47] All right, I get the point. 行了 我知道了
[39:50] Once you’re in the machine, it’s pretty self-explanatory. 你进到染色房里 就明白怎么回事了
[39:53] You’re gonna wanna put this on your hands, especially under your nails… 你得把这个抹在手上的 尤其是指甲下面
[39:56] unless you want your hands stained. 除非你想给手也染个色
[39:58] – Right this way. – Okay. -这边请 -好的
[40:01] – Enjoy the Faux de Soleil. – Just a quick question. Uh… -享受这着色之旅吧 -还有个问题…
[40:34] Hello. Tanning will begin in five… 注意 着色倒计时五…
[40:38] Four, three… 四 三…
[40:41] – Should I be wearing underwear? – Two, one. -我需要穿内裤吗 -二 一
[40:43] Excuse me. Oh, God. Oh, goddamn it. 你说什么 噢天哪 该死的
[40:47] Oh, and it stings. 噢 痛
[40:48] Fuck. Fuck, my eyes sting. 妈的 妈的 眼睛沙的慌
[40:49] What is this? Excuse me. 这怎么回事 请问一下
[40:51] Should I be wearing goggles? 我是不是要戴护目镜呢
[40:53] It stings. Is this bad? 疼 这有害吗
[40:56] Ah. Tastes gross. Pff, pff. 味道真臭
[40:59] Tastes like poison. Pff, pff. 有毒吧
[41:01] Should I?…Is it bad if I eat it? 我该…我吃进去了些会有问题吗
[41:11] Erin, you just got sat another table. 艾琳 你又来一桌客人
[41:13] No way. I closed out my section. You know it, dude. 随他 我收工了 你知道的 姐们儿
[41:16] Well, you were requested. So… 但是 你被点名要求服务 所以…
[41:20] Sorry, Mama. 不好意思啦
[41:24] Goddamn it. 该死
[41:29] I’m not gonna order anything, I want you to know. 我想告诉你 我不准备点任何东西
[41:32] But I got a tip for you. 但我给你准备了小费
[41:34] Is it the tip of your penis? 这小费是你的小弟弟吗
[41:37] No, gross. Yes, it is. 才不是呢 恶心 对 就是
[41:41] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[41:44] – Twenty percent of my dick. – Ha-ha-ha! -我小弟弟的五分之一 -哈哈哈
[41:58] Oh, God, yes. Come on. 噢 天哪 快点
[42:00] – Where’s the bedroom? – Too far. -卧室在哪儿 -太远了
[42:03] Come over here. 来这上面吧
[42:07] Oh, God. Oh, I missed you. 噢 天哪 我想死你了
[42:09] Come here. God! 过来 神啊
[42:11] Oh, God. Oh, God! 噢 天哪 天哪
[42:23] Phil! 菲尔
[42:26] They came in so fast, I didn’t know where to go. 他们进来的太快了 我不知道该去哪儿
[42:29] Hi. I’m Phil. 你好 我是菲尔
[42:31] Hey. I’m Garrett. 你好 我是加勒特
[42:32] – Nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[42:34] – Why are you introducing yourself? – I don’t wanna be rude. -你介绍自己干嘛 -我不想失礼啊
[42:37] Get up. Fucking get up. 快起来 赶快啊
[42:39] Is she still here? 她还在这里吗
[42:40] – You got a handprint on your ass. – I’ll tell you about that later. -你屁股上有个手印 -我完了给你细说
[42:43] – Don’t engage. – I’m eating at a dinner table. -别在这里搅合了 -我在桌子上吃东西呢
[42:45] They’re the ones fucking. 他们才是在这里乱搞的
[42:47] Go. Get fucking fuck upstairs. 快给我滚到楼上去
[42:50] You guys are all set up, so I’ll just… 你们都箭在弦上了 那我就只好…
[42:52] Make yourself at home. 跟在自己家一样别客气啊
[43:11] Mm. Corinne, these mashed potatoes are amazing. 科琳 这土豆泥真是太赞了
[43:16] Thank you. I spent all day cleaning the table. 谢谢 我一整天都在清理桌子呢
[43:18] – Sorry? – Making them. -你说什么 -做土豆泥啊
[43:20] I spent… It’s an old recipe from the family. 我花了…这是独家食谱
[43:23] Ahem. Well, very good. 不错 非常好
[43:27] – Um, Garrett. – Yes, Karen. -加勒特 -是 凯伦
[43:29] Now, are you a singer or a musician? 你现在是歌手还是音乐家呢
[43:33] No. Neither one. Excuse me. 什么都不是 不好意思
[43:35] Yeah, I’m just behind-the-scenes guy. 我只是个幕后工作人员
[43:38] He actually goes out and scouts bands, 他其实会出去物色乐队
[43:40] and then he signs them to his label… 然后把他们签约到他手下
[43:44] and he takes us to, like, these amazing places. 他把我们带去那些不可思议的地方
[43:47] These seedy hole-in-the-walls 你从不知道的
[43:48] that you’d never know existed. 那些墙上都会有破洞的地方
[43:50] – That sounds cool. – It’s not that cool. -听着很赞啊 -也就那样了
[43:52] – She’s building it up. – It is cool. -她夸大其词了 -真的很厉害啊
[43:54] She’s being sweet. 她是说我好话呢
[43:56] Believe me, it’s a lot more interesting than what Ron does. 相信我 这比罗恩的工作有意思多了
[43:58] He makes boxes for a living. 他以做盒子为生
[44:01] Cardboard containers, Karen. 是硬纸板收容器 凯伦
[44:02] Please. They’re cardboard…I’m a supervisor. 拜托 那是硬纸板的 我是主管
[44:04] Pretty much boxes. Pretty much boxes. 基本就是盒子 就是盒子
[44:06] They’re cardboard containers. 那是硬纸板收容器
[44:08] Oh. I often use boxes. 我经常用到盒子
[44:13] The thing about my job is that it’s in a state of flux. 我工作其实很不稳定
[44:16] In fact, both of our fields are kind of a little… 其实 我们两个的工作都有点…
[44:19] – We’re in very similar positions. – Yeah. -我们职位很像 -没错
[44:21] But we do it because we love it. 我们因为热爱才做那份工作
[44:23] We do it because we love it. 我们因为爱才做的
[44:24] So, Erin, did you know he was coming in? 那艾琳 你知道他要来看你吗
[44:28] No. He completely surprised me. 不知道 他完全给我了个惊喜
[44:30] Surprised me too. 也让我吃了一惊
[44:32] – No one knew. – And it was quite a surprise. -没人知道 -那绝对是个惊喜
[44:35] But he surprised me at work with flowers. 我正当班他突然送花来了 让我很惊喜
[44:40] Jesus Christ. 我的天啊
[44:43] It wasn’t a big deal. 那真没什么
[44:45] I didn’t, like, rappel in from some helicopter. I just showed up. 我也没从直升机上跳下来 就这样来了
[44:48] How come you never do that? Ha, ha. 你怎么从来都不这么做啊
[44:51] Because we live together, Karen. 因为我们住一起啊 凯伦
[44:52] I know, but it’s nice to show a gesture of appreciation. 我知道 但表达一下爱慕也不错啊
[44:55] How long have you guys been together? 你们在一起多久了
[44:58] – It’s been a long time now. Yeah. – Long time. -有很长时间了 -很长了
[45:00] It’s kind of like when you get really drunk 这就像你喝的烂醉
[45:02] and you just black out… 然后不省人事
[45:03] you don’t know how much time’s gone by. 你都不知道过了多久
[45:05] Sort of a similar feeling. 差不多的感觉
[45:10] Erin, Karen, 艾琳 凯伦
[45:12] would you come help me in the kitchen with dessert? 能来厨房帮我弄一下甜点吗
[45:14] Absolutely. Corinne’s gonna go assassinate your character. 没问题 科琳要对你实行清剿了
[45:15] I gotta play defense. 我去打个保卫战
[45:18] – Oh. Hurry. Hurry up. – Yeah. -噢 那快去 -知道了
[45:24] So, Ron, do you make all different sizes of boxes, 罗恩 你是做不同尺寸的盒子呢
[45:27] or do you specialize in a certain?… 还是专做一种呢
[45:29] Do you have any idea of the trouble that you’re causing us there, chief? 你知道你给我们惹了多大麻烦吗
[45:35] Ron, please, tell me what’s bothering you. 罗恩 告诉我你烦恼什么呢
[45:37] I’ll tell you what’s bothering me there, bucko. 我来告诉你我烦恼什么呢 小子
[45:40] You just caused a prime-time problem between me and my wife. 你刚给我和我太太制造了个”经典剧场”问题
[45:43] Now I gotta go home and listen to her complain 现在我要回家听她抱怨
[45:45] that I don’t do enough for her. 我对她不够上心了
[45:46] You think some effing sappy shit makes you a real boyfriend? 你以为 做这点儿矫情事 就是好男友啦
[45:50] I stopped listening after”Bucko.” 我在你说了”小子”那词后就没在听了
[45:52] Listen up. We’re in the effing trenches here, 听着 我们现在正处在水深火热中呢
[45:55] where the real hell happens. 就是传说中的地狱生活
[45:56] All right? And we’re here every day. 我们每天都这样
[45:58] It’s not about flowers and presents 这根本不是送花送礼物
[46:00] and showing up for the weekend. 和周末出现送惊喜的事
[46:02] Do you think you can just come in here 你以为喷层深肤色
[46:04] with your fake tan and your girl shirt? 套上见花哨的衣服就行了吗
[46:06] What? 说什么呢
[46:08] You think that’s what it’s like when you’re married? 你以为结婚后还是那么回事儿吗
[46:10] When you’re in a serious, long-term relationship? 当你处在一段严肃的长期关系中时
[46:15] You think you’re gonna be able to 你觉得你还能
[46:16] work out and keep that nice ass of yours? 边工作边维持那样的屁股吗
[46:19] No. You’re not gonna be able to keep it. 不能 你没办法那样了
[46:25] And I don’t wanna say. 我不想说
[46:29] If it goes away. 如果它消逝了
[46:34] Hey, how are you? 你好 你过得怎么样啊
[46:35] I’m good. How are you? 我挺好 你呢
[46:36] Hey, do you remember my friend Harper from work? 你还记得我一起工作的朋友哈珀吗
[46:38] Yeah, we’ve met. How are you? It’s good to see you again. 记得 我们见过 你好吗 很高兴再见
[46:54] What the rest did I was average. 我过去碌碌无为
[46:57] But I don’t mind. 但我不放在心上
[47:01] Drawn on two sides without disguise. 漂泊不定不懂伪装
[47:05] But I don’t mind. 但我不放在心上
[47:08] And I, I spit fire. 我燃起了火
[47:13] – I love them. Yeah. – Yeah? They’re so good. -我喜欢他们 -是吗 他们很棒
[47:16] You don’t believe me. 你不相信我
[47:18] They spent three years and 他们花了三年时间
[47:20] all their money getting this produced. 和所有钱才有了这个
[47:22] Really? 真的吗
[47:23] These are the bands that should get noticed, you know? 这些才是该被关注的乐队 你知道吗
[47:25] I hate that… I hate that a band like this 我讨厌这种…我讨厌一个这么好的乐队
[47:28] would get passed over because of money. 因为资金的问题被忽视
[47:30] It’s just, you know, take a chance on someone 就是你知道 给某人个机会
[47:32] because they deserve it… 因为他们值得
[47:33] because they’re genuinely talented. 因为他们很有才
[47:35] Sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[47:37] It’s just frustrating because 真是太郁闷了
[47:38] I know at my label they’d never go for something like this. 我的公司 他们从来不会喜欢这样的
[47:40] You know it would be like a waste of time to bring it up. 说这件事简直就是浪费时间
[47:43] If you act all melodramatic like that, 如果你就是像这样表达想法的话
[47:45] yeah, it would be. 没错 这就是浪费时间
[47:46] But if you showed your balls 但是如果掏出你的老二
[47:47] and you went in there and got in their face… 走进去 对着他们说”听听这张”
[47:50] and said”Listen to this,” The worst they could do is say no. 他们顶多对你说不
[47:53] Or get mad at you because you showed your balls. 或对你发彪 因为你掏出了你的老二
[47:55] – There you are. – Damon. -你们在这 -戴蒙
[47:59] How are you? 最近好吗
[48:00] – I’m all right. How are you? – I’m great. -很好 你呢 -我也很好
[48:02] What’s going on? 怎么了
[48:04] – Garrett. – I’m Damon. -我是加勒特 -我是戴蒙
[48:05] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[48:07] – We all work together. He is the bartender. -我们一起工作 他是服务生
[48:11] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[48:12] – Where have you been, Damon? – I was just helping my mom move. -你去哪了 戴蒙 -帮我妈妈搬家
[48:17] No, she’s just getting old… 不 她上了年纪
[48:19] and I want her to live closer to me, you know? 想让她住的离我近点
[48:23] Gush. 天啊
[48:24] It’s funny, because I actually 真有趣 因为实际上
[48:25] want my mother to move further away from me. 我希望我老妈住的离我远点
[48:30] Damon is close with his mom. Good, good, good. 戴蒙跟他妈很亲 好 好 好
[48:32] – Well, you know, it’s my mom, you know? -So cute. -要知道 那是我老妈妈 对吧 -真可爱
[48:35] -“And then my mom.” – My mom. -那我老妈妈 -我妈妈
[48:37] Mothers are important. Yeah, they are. 母亲们很重要 对 很重要
[48:40] You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for her vagina. 如果不是她的阴道的话 你也不会在这了
[48:42] Found it easy. 很简单
[48:44] Easy. 简单
[48:59] – What? – Sorry. Sorry. -什么 -对不起 对不起
[49:01] Maya. Okay. 玛雅 好的
[49:05] Hells yeah. 天啊 真好
[49:07] – Icing and vodka. – Mm. -冰激凌蛋糕 -恩
[49:09] – That’s a great chaser. Mm. – Mm. Taste it. -这个来解酒不错 恩 -恩 尝尝
[49:15] So Damon seems like a good guy. 那么戴蒙看起来很不错
[49:18] My God. He’s amazing. 老天 他很棒
[49:20] – Like my rock. – Your rock? -就像我的靠山 -你的靠山
[49:23] Yeah, I wouldn’t get through work without him. 对 没有他 我可搞不定我的工作
[49:25] And he’s handsome, and he loves his mother, and… 而且他很帅 还爱他的妈妈 还
[49:30] – Are you jealous? – Come on. Come on. -你吃醋了吗 -拜托 怎么会
[49:33] No. 没有
[49:35] Yes, you are. 不对 你吃醋了
[49:37] I’m just a little curious if you guys have ever, you know… 我只是有点好奇 如果你们俩曾经 你知道
[49:41] You know. Sorry. 你知道 对不起
[49:45] No. No. Not at all. 不 不 肯定不会
[49:49] My God. 天啊
[49:51] You always gotta close your eyes. 你总是闭上眼睛
[50:04] – Corinne. – Hey. -科琳 -你好
[50:06] I’m taking off. 我要飞回去了
[50:09] Can I help you out here? 要帮忙吗
[50:10] I don’t know what happened. It was something… 我不知道怎么了 有些事
[50:13] – No! No! No. – God. -不 不 不 -天啊
[50:14] – Sorry. No. No thank you. I’m good. – Okay. -对不起 不 不 谢谢 我没事 -好吧
[50:17] – I’m good. – I’m so sorry. -我没事 -真的很抱歉
[50:20] Our introduction was not how I imagined it would be, obviously… 显然 我们的见面并非我预想的那样
[50:27] but that was my hand. 不过那是我的手
[50:29] The handprint on my buttocks… 我屁股上的 手印
[50:36] and my genitalia. 还有鸡鸡上的
[50:39] You have a handprint on your crotch too? 你大腿根也有手印吗
[50:43] – You ready? – Yes. Great. -好了吗 -恩 好了
[50:47] – Okay. See you later, Corinne. – I’ll be back soon. -好 再见 科琳 -我马上回来
[50:50] – Okay, bye. – Okay, bye. -好的 再见 -好的 再见
[50:52] – Have a safe… – What? -一路…-什么
[50:54] – Have a safe flight, Garrett. – Thank you. You too… -一路顺风 加勒特 -谢谢 你也
[50:57] Not…You’re not flying. Okay. 不对 你不走 好的
[51:04] Yes. Middle seat. Awesome. 很好 中间座位 太棒了
[51:07] And a layover. Be fun. 还要中途滞留 有趣
[51:10] Thank you for making this trip. 谢谢你过来看我
[51:13] Thank you. That was the best. 谢谢你 这真棒
[51:15] I had fun. 我很开心
[51:16] I had fun too. Despite everything… 我也是 尽管每件事都
[51:20] Please, please apologize to her again for me. 拜托 拜托替我向她道歉
[51:22] – I will. – Okay. -我会的 -好
[51:24] – God, she hates me. She does. – Yeah. -天啊 她恨死我了 肯定是 -对
[51:31] I love you. 我爱你
[51:34] I love you too. 我也爱你
[51:47] I miss you already. 已经想你了
[52:06] Cruella de Vil was not based on an actual person. 得维库尔乐不是根据真人改编的
[52:09] I’m pretty sure she was. A German lady. 我很确定是 一个德国女人
[52:12] I think you’re wrong about that. Dan. 你可错了 丹
[52:14] Welcome home, buddy boy. 欢迎回家 老兄
[52:16] Dude, what the fuck is this? 老兄 你他妈在干什么
[52:18] We got an open-door policy. 我们有门户开放政策
[52:19] -It’s cool. – Why? Why do you have that? -酷毙了 -为什么 你们为什么这样
[52:21] We don’t. He does. I just kind of accept it. 不是我们 是他 我只是接受 并不赞同
[52:24] – How was the trip, bro? – It was awesome. -旅途还好吧 哥们 -很棒
[52:27] – Do we have beers? – We do have beers. -有啤酒吗 -当然有啤酒
[52:29] – Will you grab me one? – Great. -给我拿一瓶好吗 -好的
[52:30] Don’t drink a beer on the toilet. 别在厕所里喝啤酒
[52:32] I was worried you’d get dumped… 我还怕你被甩了
[52:34] and we’d have to go to the bar. It went well, huh? 然后还得去酒吧呢 一切顺利?
[52:36] No. It was really good. 不 是很棒
[52:38] All the way. That’s all I’m doing. 一直如此 我就放到这里了
[52:40] – Not far enough. – That’s as far as I’m going. -还不够近 -我只能放在那了
[52:42] – I can’t reach. – That’s as far as I go. -够不到 -我只能到那里
[52:44] I am not gonna hand you a beer while you’re shitting. 你拉屎时 我可不递你啤酒
[52:46] – I don’t wanna get up. – Get it afterwards. -我不想起来 -拉完再喝
[52:49] I’m pooping as we speak. I don’t wanna have to get up to get a… 我一边拉屎一边说话 可不想起来够一瓶
[52:52] Take it. There. Take it. 接着 给 接着
[52:54] Thank you! Enjoy it. All right? 谢谢 好好享受 好吗
[52:55] – I’m gonna go. – It’s fine. It’s closed now. -我要走了 -很好 现在关上了
[52:59] Did you tell her you loved her? 跟她说你爱她了吗
[53:03] – I might have. – Did you really? -可能说了 -真的吗
[53:05] Yeah. I did. 对 我说了
[53:06] Are you serious? 没开玩笑吧
[53:09] – You gotta be careful. – No. -你得小心点 -不
[53:11] – You gotta be careful. – Don’t tell him he has to be careful. -你得小心点 -别跟他说要小心点
[53:14] – How long have you been together? – Four months. -你们在一起多久了 -四个月
[53:17] That’s a very long time. 那已经很久了
[53:19] Stop. Will you?… 闭嘴 你想
[53:20] Okay. Four months, all right? 好 四个月 对吧
[53:21] So now, in this four months, how much time… 那么 这四个月中
[53:24] do you think you’ve spent together, 按你们在同一城市算
[53:26] like in the same city? Physically. 总共相处了多久
[53:27] – I don’t know. – Forty days? -没算过 -四十天?
[53:30] – Yeah. Forty days. – Tops. Yeah? -嗯 四十天 -最多 是不是
[53:32] Sure, that sounds about right. 对 听起来没错
[53:33] Now look, I have done the 听着 我以前也
[53:35] long-distance thing, and it is hard as hell. 谈过异地恋 跟在地狱一样煎熬
[53:37] And it doesn’t matter how good the relationship is. 这跟关系好坏无关
[53:40] It literally can just rip it apart. 距离可不一定产生美
[53:43] Look, it is just very hard to be 和相爱的人
[53:44] away from the person you love for months at a time. 一次分开几个月是很煎熬的
[53:47] I know. I know it’s not gonna be easy. 我知道 知道这不会很轻松
[53:49] That’s all I’m saying. 我要说的就这些
[53:53] But maybe you never found the right girl. 但是你也许永远也找不到心仪的女孩
[53:57] That’s not a bad point. 这观点不错
[54:00] – Jesus Christ. – What are you doing? -老天啊 -你在做什么
[54:02] You know what? I want some privacy now. Pardon me. 知道吗 我现在需要私人空间 请原谅
[54:06] It’s Erin, leave a message. 我是艾琳 请留言
[54:09] Now I miss you even more. 现在我更想你了
[54:12] Thanks a lot. 谢谢你
[54:18] I’m going to bed, so call me in the morning. 我要睡觉了 明天早上打给我
[54:23] Okay, good night. 好 晚安
[55:10] It’s barely gonna fit the department. 这正好适合我们的公寓
[55:12] The other ones wouldn’t have fit. 其他的都不合适
[55:13] But you saw the top off the bigger one and… 但你没看到另个树尖更高大吗
[55:15] What’s the point? Why not get one that’s gonna fit? 想说什么 为什么不找个合适的
[55:18] This one looks little. People are gonna think we’re gay. 看上去有点小 别人会以为我们是同性恋
[55:21] Okay, let’s open our presents at the same time. 好 我们一起打开礼物
[55:23] It’s exciting and sad, 真是既兴奋有伤心
[55:24] since it’s the only present I got this year. 因为这是我今年唯一的礼物
[55:26] Okay. 好
[55:28] You did a good wrapping job too. I hope it’s a pony. 你包装的也不错 我希望是小马
[55:31] Centipede. 蜈蚣
[55:35] I love it! 我喜欢这个
[55:39] That’s so awesome. 太棒了
[55:41] I love my present. 我喜欢这个礼物
[55:43] I love you. 我爱你
[56:01] Corinne. 科琳
[56:02] Can you ask Maya to keep it down for just a second? 你能让玛雅老实一会吗
[56:06] Maya, statue. 玛雅 定
[56:22] Hello. 你好
[56:24] Hi, Hugh Edwards, please. 你好 我找休·爱德华
[56:26] – This is he. – Hi. This is Erin Langford. -我就是 -你好 我是艾琳·兰福德
[56:30] No. 不记得
[56:32] I was a summer intern for you. 我是暑期实习生
[56:34] No. 不记得了
[56:35] I wrote that piece that you liked so much on Grant-A-Dream. 我写了你特别喜欢的那篇《助童行动-美梦成真》
[56:41] – Yeah. How are you? – I’m good. -对 你好吗 -很好
[56:45] You told me that I should call you in January… 你让我在一月时给你打电话
[56:49] about a possible permanent position, so… 关于一个长期职位 所以
[56:53] here I am, calling you. 我给你打了电话
[56:55] Right. 对
[56:57] Look, honestly, we just got done laying off 100 people… 老实说 我们刚刚辞退了一百名员工
[57:02] so we’re not gonna be hiring any time soon. 所以最近不会再招聘了
[57:05] Sorry. 抱歉
[57:08] Why don’t you try blogging? You know? 为什么不试试写博客 知道吗
[57:12] Look, best of luck to you. 祝你好运
[57:15] – Okay. – Take care. -好的 -保重
[57:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[57:24] Fuck! Fuck. 靠 靠
[57:26] I wanted that job, okay? 我想要那份工作 好吗
[57:28] I wanted to be in New York. 我想去纽约
[57:30] I know. Look at it this way, 我知道 这样想
[57:31] it’s not like someone else got the job over you. 不是某个人取代了你的位置
[57:34] They’re just not taking anyone. 只是不招聘任何人了
[57:35] Yeah, I get it. It’s a bad time for newspapers, okay? 是 我知道 报业不太景气 好吧
[57:39] It’s not just about the fucking job. 不只是这份鸟工作
[57:41] I wanted to be in the same city as you. 我想和你在一个城市
[57:43] I know. Believe me, I know. 知道 相信我 我知道
[57:46] But there are other papers in New York, 纽约还有其他的报社
[57:48] right? So that’s still a possibility. 对吧 所以还有希望不是
[57:50] I seriously doubt… 真的很怀疑
[57:52] that if a paper like The Sentinel 像哨兵这样的报社
[57:54] just cut 100 jobs that anybody’s hiring right now. 都裁了一百个人 还有哪家报社会招聘新人
[57:57] Yeah, but listen, you don’t know that until you try. 对 不过 你不试怎么会知道
[58:00] You’re angry and you’re frustrated 你很生气 很郁闷
[58:01] and I get it and I wish I could hug you. 我知道 还有我希望能抱抱你
[58:04] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[58:05] That’s the whole fucking problem is you’re there and I’m here… 唯一的问题就是 你在那 我在这
[58:09] and I’m in this fucking 现在我他妈在
[58:10] kitchen right now, and it fucking stinks. 厨房里 而且他妈的熏死我了
[58:13] Relax now, and try to get some sleep 放松 试着睡个好觉
[58:15] and we’ll make a new plan tomorrow. I promise. 明天会有个新计划 我保证
[58:17] I gotta go, okay? 我得走了 好吧
[58:19] – Bye. – I lov… -再见 -我爱
[58:26] – Wanna do some more of that later? – Yeah. Please. -一会再喝一点吗 -好啊 麻烦你了
[58:34] Long-distance fucking sucks. 异地恋真他妈恶心
[58:39] Yep. Look, I told you it was rough. 对 我告诉过你会很不爽
[58:42] I know. It’s so rough. 我知道 太不爽了
[58:44] And even worse, I’m so horny. 更糟的是 我好饥渴啊
[58:49] There’s definitely someone here who can help you with that. 这有某个人绝对能包你满意
[58:52] – Don’t tempt me. – I’m just saying. -别引诱我 -只是说说罢了
[58:55] What am I gonna do for a fucking job? 我可怎么他妈的找工作啊
[58:57] Okay? What am I gonna do with my life? 好吗 我的生活该怎么办啊
[59:01] I don’t want to be a waitress forever. 我可不想作一辈子服务员
[59:03] No, seriously, listen to me. 不 认真地 听我说
[59:05] I want to be a reporter. I want to tell stories. 我想作一名记者 我想报导故事
[59:09] What, like on the newspaper? 什么 像等在报纸上那样?
[59:11] See, you understand. Fuck. 看 你明白了 妈的
[59:15] – Thank you. – That’s okay. -谢谢 -不客气
[59:17] There we go. 好啦
[59:20] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[59:22] -Sorry. – What the fuck is your problem? -对不起 -你他妈有什么病
[59:25] Let me tell you, steroid-face. 我告诉你 大猪头
[59:26] I’d think you were comfortable with needles. 被针扎你肯定很爽
[59:29] Watch yourself, sweetheart. 注意点 宝贝
[59:31] Speaking of sweethearts, you can suck my dick. 宝贝个毛 你可以舔我的鸡巴
[59:33] – She doesn’t have a dick. – I actually do. -她没有那个 -我有
[59:35] No, she doesn’t. 不 她没有
[59:36] And you should put your mouth on my penis. 把你的嘴放我的鸡巴上
[59:39] Get her out of here before I kick your ass. 趁我还没扁你 带她滚出去
[59:41] My friend is gonna kick your ass. 我兄弟会痛扁你的
[59:42] – Is that right? – No. -真的吗 -不
[59:44] By the way, steroids have side effects. 顺便说一句 猪头大没用
[59:48] They may include a small dick, worshipping of Michael Bay… 他们也许有个小鸡巴 迈克尔·贝喜欢那个
[59:52] You out of your mind? 你疯了吧
[59:54] We could all sit around and 我们该就坐在那里
[59:56] watch Transformers together, jack off to it. 一起看变形金刚 对着它打飞机
[59:58] – Bye. – Suck my dick, bitch. -再见 -吃我鸡巴 婊子
[1:00:01] Seriously. 说真的
[1:00:03] Suck it! 吃吧
[1:00:05] Stupid fuck. 傻逼
[1:00:06] – Let’s get in there! We can take him! – Come on, let’s go! -我们进去 我们做了他 -快 我们走
[1:00:09] Son of a bitch. 狗杂种
[1:00:18] I need to get home. 我得回家了
[1:00:23] – Are you gonna be okay? – Yeah, yeah. -你没事吧 -没事 没事
[1:00:26] I’m fine. 我很好
[1:00:54] Honey, I’m just gonna tell you right now, Maya drew on your face. 亲爱的 我现在得告诉你 玛雅在你脸上画画了
[1:01:10] Shit. 妈的
[1:01:21] – Hello? – Hello. -喂 -喂
[1:01:23] My God. I must’ve left you seven messages. 老天 我都给你发了七条短信了
[1:01:25] Please, please, God, tell me you’re okay. 拜托 拜托 天啊 告诉我你没事
[1:01:28] I’m fine. I just… 我没事 我只是
[1:01:30] I was out late last night with Damon. I got real drunk. 昨晚跟戴蒙出去玩 回来的有点晚 喝高了
[1:01:35] Damon? 戴蒙
[1:01:37] He was just listening to me vent, you know. 你知道 他听我牢骚
[1:01:40] – Okay. – What’s wrong? -好 -怎么了
[1:01:45] – Nothing. – Wait. Wait a minute. -没事 -等下 等一下
[1:01:48] Nothing happened, okay? 什么也没发生 好吗
[1:01:50] You have nothing to worry about. 你什么也不用担心
[1:01:53] Please just tell me that you trust me. 请告诉我你信任我
[1:01:55] 3Z’s in the conference room already. Get in there. 3Z在会议室准备好了 进去吧
[1:01:57] Yeah. I’m sorry. Okay. 好 抱歉 好吧
[1:01:59] I gotta go. Can’t talk. 我得走了 先挂了
[1:02:02] Shit. 妈的
[1:02:11] Langford. 兰福德
[1:02:12] – Yes? – Any luck? -什么事 -工作找到了吗
[1:02:14] No. Thank you for asking. 没有 谢谢关心
[1:02:18] I’ve checked every newspaper and magazine in New York… 我问了纽约的每个杂志社和报社
[1:02:21] and all dead ends. 都没有结果
[1:02:23] The Chronicle has an opening, miraculously… 纪事报碰巧有个机会
[1:02:26] so I recommended you and a few other students. 所以我推荐了你和其他几个同学
[1:02:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:32] I just…I sort of had my heart set on New York. 我只是 一心想去纽约
[1:02:35] It’s kind of brutal out there. 那的形势有点惨不忍睹啊
[1:02:37] You’re not really in a position to be picky. 你没有资格挑剔
[1:02:41] Okay. 对
[1:02:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:45] San Francisco Chronicle, may I help you? 旧金山纪事报 为您服务
[1:02:54] San Francisco Chronicle, please hold. 旧金山纪事报 请等一下
[1:02:58] – You can go in now. – Thank you. -可以进去了 -谢谢
[1:03:04] I’m looking for any job opportunities 我想在旧金山找工作
[1:03:06] in the San Francisco area, so if you know… 所以如果你知道
[1:03:10] Totally, I get it. 了解
[1:03:12] Yeah. You know, I tried them, but… 好 我试过了 不过
[1:03:14] Thank you, though. Okay, thank you. 仍然很感谢 好的 谢谢
[1:03:17] Why don’t you try blowing me next time? 你丫不如下次给我吹箫怎样
[1:03:21] – Okay. – Not you. -好的 -不是你
[1:03:23] Sorry, I’m dealing with some shit. 抱歉 我正处理些难题
[1:03:25] I’m sorry. Bad timing. 抱歉 时机不对
[1:03:27] – It’s okay. It’s good to know. – Fucking Evites. -没事 很高兴知道 -他妈的约我网
[1:03:31] It’s for a month from now. Who does that? 到现在都一个月了 谁搞的
[1:03:34] It’s mine. It’s for my birthday. 我的 生日礼物
[1:03:41] Shit. 我靠
[1:03:42] Mark’s coming in from Florida 马克从佛罗里达来
[1:03:43] and I really want him to meet everyone… 我真的想让他见见所有人
[1:03:45] so I kind of gotta plan ahead. 所以我提前做了计划
[1:03:48] – I’m so sorry. – No, it’s okay. -对不起 -不用 没关系
[1:03:51] It’s fine. 没事
[1:03:52] This is not an excuse, but I’m so tired and frustrated. 这不是借口 只是我太累了 太郁闷了
[1:03:55] I haven’t seen my girlfriend in a while. I’m losing my mind. 我好久没见我的女朋友了 我快疯了
[1:03:58] I’m in a long-distance relationship too, I get it. 我也是异地恋 我理解
[1:04:00] – It fucking sucks. – Really does. -真他妈不爽 -确实
[1:04:03] Tell me you have some suggestions. 给我来点建议
[1:04:06] Phone sex. 电话做爱
[1:04:08] And, lots of it. 多做几次
[1:04:16] What are you wearing? 你穿的什么
[1:04:21] Red lace panties and a bra and a garter. 红色蕾丝内裤 胸罩 还有袜带
[1:04:26] Holy shit, you really went all out. 天哪 你可真是干劲十足
[1:04:29] No, you fucking idiot, it’s a fantasy. 才没有 小白痴 这是性幻想而已
[1:04:32] – Oh, right. – What are you wearing? -哦 对 -你穿的什么
[1:04:36] What do you think is sexy? 你觉得什么性感
[1:04:38] White boxer briefs. 白色平角裤
[1:04:40] Really? Like Marky Mark? 真的吗 像马基·马克一样的吗
[1:04:42] Oh, God, especially like Marky Mark. 是啊 就是像马基·马克
[1:04:45] If you even say “Marky Mark”… 光是听你说马基·马克
[1:04:47] I’m gonna fucking come right now. 我就快高潮了
[1:04:49] Shit. Baby, please take this seriously. 该死 宝贝 认真一点好不好
[1:04:51] Please. I’m so horny I can’t even think. 拜托 我太饥渴了 没法想那么多
[1:04:54] – All right, sorry. – Okay, um… -好吧 对不起 -好吧
[1:04:58] Okay, so tell me about 好吧 那告诉我
[1:05:00] something that you’re touching or whatever. 你正在摸什么 说什么都行
[1:05:03] I’m touching myself. 我在抚摸我自己
[1:05:05] Yeah, okay, good. Where? Where are you touching yourself? 太好了 你在抚摸哪
[1:05:08] Everywhere. Absolutely everywhere, all over, up and down. 全身 彻彻底底 从头到脚
[1:05:12] – Up and down? – Especially in the wet parts. -从头到脚 -尤其是湿的地方
[1:05:14] Oh, God, yeah, that’s good. 天哪 这太爽了
[1:05:16] I want to make good on that. Hold on. 我想做得更到位一点 等一下
[1:05:18] Erin? Erin. 艾琳 艾琳
[1:05:21] Hello? I lost you. 喂 我听不见你了
[1:05:23] – Did I lose you? – Hello? Okay. -断了吗 -喂 好了
[1:05:25] – Hello? – I’m there. -喂 -我在呢
[1:05:27] – Okay, all right. – Oh, God, I wanna fuck you so bad. -好了 -哦 天 我好想上你
[1:05:30] I wanna fuck you so hard. 我特别想上你
[1:05:33] I wanna come all over you. 我想射遍你全身
[1:05:35] No, I want you to come on the towel beside your pillow. 别 你还是射在枕头边的毛巾上吧
[1:05:38] – Yeah, okay. – I love fucking you so much. -是吗 好吧 -我好喜欢和你干
[1:05:41] You know what I fucking love doing? I love riding you! 知道我喜欢干什么吗 我喜欢骑你
[1:05:43] Oh, yeah. 哦 爽
[1:05:45] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[1:05:46] God, I love fucking riding you! 天 我太他妈喜欢骑你了
[1:05:47] But I’m on top. Baby, I’m on top. 可是我在上面 宝贝 我在上面
[1:05:49] No, I’m on top. 不对 我在上面
[1:05:50] I’m on top. How can you be on top? 我在上面 你怎么能在上面
[1:05:52] Because we’re in your car. 因为我们在你的车里
[1:05:53] No, we’re on a plane. 不对 我们在飞机上
[1:05:55] We’re in your car. 我们在你车里
[1:05:55] Didn’t I tell you that we’re in your car? 我没告诉你我们在你车里吗
[1:05:57] You said about the towel next to my pillow. 你说了枕头边上的毛巾
[1:05:59] Why would there be a pillow in the car? 车里哪来的枕头
[1:06:01] Why would there be a towel on the plane? 飞机上怎么可能有毛巾
[1:06:03] Well, because they give out those hand towels in first class. 因为头等舱会发手巾啊
[1:06:05] Well, we wouldn’t be in first class, we’d be in coach. 那我们不在头等舱 我们在长途汽车上
[1:06:09] OK. Fine, we’re in coach. 好吧 我们在长途汽车上
[1:06:10] What’s everybody doing? 其他人都在干嘛
[1:06:11] Are they just watching us fucking? 他们在围观我们吗
[1:06:13] No, no, We’re in a bathroom. 不是 我们在洗手间里
[1:06:14] We’ll go in the bathroom. 我们去洗手间
[1:06:15] I don’t wanna get that blue toilet shit all over me. 我不想全身沾满蓝色的马桶水
[1:06:18] I’m not gonna put you in the toilet. 我不会把你放进马桶的
[1:06:20] – Put the lid down… – Gonna get arrested. -把马桶盖盖上 -会被抓的
[1:06:23] We’re not gonna get arrested. We’ll lock the door. 我们不会被抓的 我们把门锁上
[1:06:25] It’s a fantasy! There’s no… 这是性幻想 没有
[1:06:26] Oh, Christ, you know what? 哦 天 知道吗
[1:06:28] We’ll go in the car. We’ll go in the car. 我们还是去车里吧 去车里
[1:06:30] Oh, fuck the car. 噢 去你妹的车
[1:06:34] You know what? I think the moment’s passed. 知道吗 我觉得已经没激情了
[1:06:37] This isn’t really working. 这不是很有用
[1:06:39] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没关系的
[1:06:40] You know, I thought “Blue balls” was just a saying… 我以为这蓝色的小药丸(伟哥)只是说说而已
[1:06:44] but I’m getting a lot of veinage here. 但我现在肿得厉害
[1:06:46] I’m actually kind of concerned. 我有点担心了
[1:06:49] Oh, God. 天哪
[1:06:51] That’s okay. 没事的
[1:06:53] I’ll just tighten the vise grip on my dick one more notch. 我再加把劲撸撸管子好了
[1:06:57] – All right. You do that. – All right. -好 你加油吧 -好
[1:07:00] – All right. – Bye. -好 -拜拜
[1:07:01] Bye. 拜拜
[1:07:06] Fuck! 操
[1:07:07] You know, Garrett, I like the airplane. 加勒特 我喜欢飞机
[1:07:10] People do cars too much. 车震太没创意了
[1:07:11] Dan, are you kidding? 丹 有没有搞错
[1:07:36] Hello? 你好
[1:07:37] Hello, Erin? This is Sarah Conant at the Chronicle. 你好 艾琳 我是纪事报报社的莎拉·康纳特
[1:07:41] Hello. 你好
[1:07:42] Listen, we’re all very impressed over here by your work… 我们觉得你的工作非常出色
[1:07:45] and I would like to offer you the position at our Metro desk. 我们想在”都市”部门给你提供一个职位
[1:07:51] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[1:07:53] So we’ll need you to come in on April 15th at 10 a. M… 所以我们希望你四月十五日上午十点过来
[1:07:57] and you can meet with our editors. 见见我们的编辑
[1:08:00] Okay. Thank you very much. 好 非常感谢
[1:08:03] You’re welcome. Bye-bye. 不客气 拜拜
[1:08:43] I’m sorry about not picking you up, 对不起没去接你
[1:08:44] but I just really wanted to surprise you. 但我真的很想给你惊喜
[1:08:47] With the romance and the candles and whatnot. 给你浪漫 烛光之类的
[1:08:53] Hey, Erin. 嗨 艾琳
[1:08:55] Hi, Dan. 嗨 丹
[1:08:58] I missed you. 我想你
[1:08:59] I missed you too, Dan. 我也想你 丹
[1:09:01] – I missed you so much. – Dan. -我特别想你 -丹
[1:09:16] Wait. 等一下
[1:09:19] Just wait, wait, baby. Wait a second, okay? 先等一下 宝贝 等一下好吗
[1:09:24] Okay. Can I be done waiting now? 好 现在等完了吗
[1:09:27] – Listen, okay? – What? -听我说 好吗 -什么
[1:09:29] I just…I need a second. I wanna look at your face. 我只是 等我一会 我想看看你的脸
[1:09:33] And I’ve missed you. 我很想你
[1:09:35] Oh, my God, I’ve missed you too. 天 我也很想你
[1:09:40] What is it? Something’s wrong. 怎么了 出什么事了
[1:09:42] I am really, really getting 我真的 真的
[1:09:44] tired of us spending so much time apart. 受够了总是和你分离
[1:09:47] I know. I know, but look, we’re here now, so… 我知道 可是 我们现在在一起
[1:09:51] Yeah. 是啊
[1:09:55] But there’s a job. 有一份工作
[1:09:58] What do you mean? What job? 什么意思 什么工作
[1:10:00] Well, I interviewed with the San Francisco Chronicle… 我去旧金山纪事报面试了
[1:10:04] and they offered me a job. 他们给了我份工作
[1:10:07] Wow. 哇
[1:10:09] That’s great. 太棒了
[1:10:11] – Yeah. – Are you gonna take it? -是啊 -你会接受吗
[1:10:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:10:18] Oh. Man. 哦 天
[1:10:23] Wow. 哇
[1:10:25] What? 怎么了
[1:10:27] – Nothing. – No, not “Nothing.” What? -没事 -什么没事 怎么了
[1:10:29] It’s a little strange to me… 我觉得有点奇怪
[1:10:32] because in one breath you’re telling me… 上一秒你还在和我说
[1:10:35] that it’s hard to be apart and you’re struggling with this. 异地太难受了 你不想这样
[1:10:38] And then in the next you’re saying… 这一秒你就说
[1:10:39] we might be apart for a really long time. 我们可能会分开更长时间
[1:10:43] No, I mean, I don’t know yet, okay? 没有 我是说 我还没确定 好吗
[1:10:45] And my goal is to be here with you. 我的目标是和你在一起
[1:10:48] But this is such a big 但这对我来说是个
[1:10:49] opportunity for me that we need to talk about it. 很好的机会 我们需要谈谈
[1:10:53] Yeah, let’s talk about this huge bomb you just laid on me. 我们谈谈你刚扔给我的这个晴天霹雳吧
[1:10:58] Fuck, Erin, 操 艾琳
[1:10:59] you didn’t even tell me you interviewed. 你甚至都没告诉我你去面试了
[1:11:00] I didn’t mean to keep it from you. 我没想对你保密
[1:11:03] Well, you did. What do you mean, you didn’t mean to? 可你已经保密了 什么叫你没想
[1:11:06] It’s something you either do or you don’t. You make a choice. 要么做了 要么没做 你已经做了
[1:11:09] You know, amazingly, I’m not in the mood. 神奇吧 我没心情了
[1:11:13] Fuck. 操
[1:11:15] Erin, you know what? Let’s just go out. Let’s just go out. 艾琳 我们出门吧 我们出门吧
[1:11:20] I don’t know, I’m feeling sexy tonight, 我不知道 今晚我感觉很性福
[1:11:23] you know what I’m saying? 知道我什么意思吧
[1:11:24] I got a good feeling like 我有种很妙的感觉
[1:11:26] I might be getting laid by one of you ladies. 可能我能和你们中的一位睡觉
[1:11:29] – Not it. – Not it. -没感觉 -没感觉
[1:11:30] Come on, Dan, just shoot pool. 快点 丹 打球吧
[1:11:32] All right, okay. I’m just trying to talk about how sexy I feel. 好吧 我就是说说我的感觉而已
[1:11:35] I’m gonna go get another drink. 我再去拿一杯
[1:11:46] Well, if you need me, I’m right here. 如果你想找我 我就在这
[1:11:50] No matter what I’m always near. 不管怎样 我总是在这
[1:11:55] Garrett. 加勒特
[1:11:57] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:11:59] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[1:12:00] Uh, Box invited me. 博克斯请我来的
[1:12:02] Of course. 当然
[1:12:03] – Do you wanna do a shot of Jaeger? – Yes. -想来杯积家吗 -好
[1:12:06] Hey, Christopher. Two. 喂 克里斯多夫 两杯
[1:12:09] This is so weird to see you out of the off… 在办公室之外看到你真是太奇怪了
[1:12:11] – You look great. – Well, thanks. -你真美 -谢谢
[1:12:13] Ahh. Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:15] Hey. Um, I was just looking for you because I wanted to…Hello. 我正在找你 我想 你好
[1:12:20] Hi. Um… 嗨
[1:12:22] Sorry, this is Erin, my, um… 对不起 这是艾琳 我的
[1:12:26] Girl…Girlfriend. 女 女朋友
[1:12:29] This is Brianna, who I work with. My friend. 这是布里安娜 我同事 朋友
[1:12:32] It’s so nice to finally meet you. 真高兴 终于见到你了
[1:12:33] Garrett is always talking 加勒特整天
[1:12:34] about you and I hear your name all the time. 说起你 总把你的名字挂在嘴上
[1:12:37] It’s really nice to put a face to it. 真高兴 和真人对上号了
[1:12:39] It’s nice to meet you too. Um… 我也很高兴认识你
[1:12:42] So are you planning on moving out here any time soon? 你在计划什么时候搬过来吗 最近
[1:12:47] – Hell of a question. – I don’t know. -这他妈问的 -我不知道
[1:12:50] She knows. 她知道
[1:12:52] She got big news today 她今天有个大新闻
[1:12:53] that pertains to that very question. Tell her. 正好回答你的问题 告诉她
[1:12:56] Tell her your big news. Tell her your big news. 告诉她你的大新闻 告诉她
[1:12:58] Big news that I just found out about. 我刚刚知道的大新闻
[1:13:02] – No? – It was nice to meet you. -不说吗 -认识你很高兴
[1:13:05] Yeah. 是啊
[1:13:08] I’m gonna go sleep at Brandy’s 我去布兰迪那睡
[1:13:09] because it’s obvious that you have… 很明显 你
[1:13:13] I’m…Yeah, bye. 我 好吧 拜拜
[1:13:18] All right. 好吧
[1:13:24] – Here you go. – Oh, good. -给 -噢 好
[1:13:29] Well… 那
[1:13:30] cheers. 干杯
[1:13:35] – Are you okay? – Ha, ha. I am now. -你还好吧 -啊 我现在好了
[1:13:38] Ha, ha. 哈 哈
[1:13:39] – You have a lot of jingle jangles. – Yeah, she does. -瞧你笑得嘻嘻哈哈的 -是啊
[1:13:43] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:13:44] Garrett, introductions. 加勒特 介绍一下
[1:13:45] This is Dan. This is Brianna. 这是丹 这是布里安娜
[1:13:47] – Hi. – Daniel. -嗨 -丹尼尔
[1:13:49] – Oh. – Daniel von… -哦 -丹尼尔·冯
[1:13:51] Jaermeister. 杰戈梅斯
[1:13:52] Hello, Daniel. 你好 丹尼尔
[1:13:54] I’m a very wealthy man. 我可是个有钱人
[1:13:54] Garrett, can you buy us some shots? 加勒特 能请我们喝几杯吗
[1:13:56] – Ha-ha-ha. – Come on, let’s get a drink. -哈哈哈 -来吧 喝几杯
[1:14:11] What the fuck? 他妈怎么回事
[1:14:13] Fuck! Fuck! I don’t know, 操 操 我不知道
[1:14:15] I don’t know what I was thinking! 我不知道自己怎么想的
[1:14:16] I got so drunk last night. 我昨晚喝高了
[1:14:18] I’m sorry. I drank so much. 对不起 我喝太多了
[1:14:22] Ha-ha-ha. Hey. 哈哈哈 嘿
[1:14:25] Knock, knock, in there. How you doing, huh? 喂 喂 里面那个 你怎么样
[1:14:28] Hey, last night, awesome. 喂 昨晚 棒极了
[1:14:31] Seriously, the best sex of my life, ever. 真的 做的最爽的一回
[1:14:33] You wanna go for round two? You wanna do it again? 你想再来一回合吗 想再做一次吗
[1:14:36] Dan, you threw up on me! 丹 你吐在我身上了
[1:14:37] I did throw up on you. 我确实吐你身上了
[1:14:38] I threw up on you a little bit and I apologized… 我在你身上吐了一点 我道歉了
[1:14:41] and I thought maybe we were past that. 我以为这事就过去了
[1:14:42] I was hoping we were past that. 我希望这事过去了
[1:14:44] You cried all night. 你哭了一晚上
[1:14:45] Crying is a part of feeling, all right? 哭也是感情的一部分 好吧
[1:14:48] Come on. You want some breakfast? 别这样 你想吃早餐吗
[1:14:49] I’ll cook you up some eggs. 我给你做点鸡蛋
[1:14:51] – I have a boyfriend. – That’s not a problem for me. -我有男朋友 -对我来说不是问题
[1:14:53] Hey. 嘿
[1:14:55] Hey. 嘿
[1:14:57] Hey. 嘿
[1:15:07] I should’ve just told you about the interview, 我应该告诉你面试的事的
[1:15:10] about everything. 什么都告诉你
[1:15:11] You know, no matter what. 知道吗 不管怎样
[1:15:13] No. 不管怎样
[1:15:15] You know, we’ll figure it out. 我们会有办法的
[1:15:18] We’ll just…we’ll just figure it out. 我们 我们就是会有办法的
[1:15:24] I know that you keep saying that we’re gonna figure it out… 我知道你一直说我们会有办法的
[1:15:27] but we haven’t. 但还没想出来
[1:15:30] But we will. 我们会想出来的
[1:15:31] But we haven’t and we need to make a decision right away. 可我们还没想出来 我们现在就得决定
[1:15:37] Okay, well, uh… 好吧
[1:15:39] Yeah, I know. Make a decision, then. 是啊 我知道 那就决定
[1:15:41] Why is this all on me? 为什么总得是我来
[1:15:43] What are you talking about,”Why is on you”? 你说什么呢 为什么是你
[1:15:44] This is your decision. 这是你的决定
[1:15:45] So it’s all about whether or not I move to New York? 凭什么总要我搬去纽约
[1:15:48] What about you moving to San Francisco? 你怎么就不搬到旧金山呢
[1:15:50] You kidding? I’ve been 开玩笑 我已经
[1:15:51] calling music labels there for the last month… 给旧金山的唱片公司打了一整月的电话
[1:15:53] every day, diligently. 每天都打 兢兢业业
[1:15:55] I called a label that turned out to be a kid in highschool… 有一家唱片公司甚至是个高中小孩
[1:15:58] who’s collecting demos from his friends. 为他的朋友收集碟片
[1:16:00] He didn’t want to hire me. 连他也不想雇我
[1:16:01] There’s nothing out there. There are no jobs. 什么都没有 没有工作
[1:16:03] Trust me, I called them all. 相信我 我全试过了
[1:16:05] I love that you’re fine with 我高兴你愿意让我去
[1:16:06] me moving to New York and waiting tables… 纽约当服务员
[1:16:08] but you wouldn’t even think about 可你根本没想过
[1:16:10] serving coffee in fucking San Francisco. 在他妈旧金山端咖啡
[1:16:12] – It’s all about what’s convenient for you. – Wait. -就是只顾你自己方便 -等等
[1:16:15] And you hate your job. 而且你讨厌你的工作
[1:16:19] Fine, I’ll just make the decision for both of us. 好吧 我来为我们两个做决定
[1:16:22] You can just totally leave it all on me. 你大可以全部丢给我
[1:16:24] I got it. 我懂了
[1:16:37] Look at me, oh, look at me. 看着我 哦 看着我
[1:16:39] Is this the way I’ll always be? Oh, no, oh, no. 我一直都得这样吗 不 不 不
[1:16:44] Jesus, Harper. Maybe be a little more subtle? 天哪 哈珀 有点过了吧
[1:16:47] I’m checking out their packages. They want you to look. 我在查他们的包裹 他们想让你看看
[1:16:50] – Oh, that’s gross. – It’s not gross, actually. Strangely. -太荒唐了 -不荒唐其实 是奇怪
[1:16:52] – Um, hello? – Hey, Erin. What are you doing? -你好 -嗨 艾琳 你在干嘛
[1:16:56] – Hello? – I can’t hear you. -喂 -我听不见
[1:16:58] – Where are you? – Huh? -你在哪 -什么
[1:17:01] – Where are you? – Oh! -你在哪 -哦
[1:17:04] I’m at, like, this Sketchy Club. It’s girls’ night out. 我在斯科奇酒吧 今天是闺蜜之夜
[1:17:07] Oh, fun. 哦 不错
[1:17:10] I can’t hear you. 我听不见
[1:17:11] – Go outside. – Hold on. -到外面去 -等等
[1:17:15] You guys save mine. 你们帮我看着
[1:17:16] I gotta go outside and talk to Garrett. 我要到外面和加勒特说话
[1:17:17] He’s an asshole. Tell him to move here already. 他是个混蛋 让他瞬间搬到这来
[1:17:20] Hey, Garrett. 嗨 加勒特
[1:17:22] – It’s Harper. How you doing? – Hey, Harper. -我是哈珀 你怎么样 -嗨 哈珀
[1:17:24] Look, Erin can’t come to the phone… 艾琳现在不能接电话
[1:17:26] because she’s gonna 因为她要
[1:17:27] meet a guy who lives here and respects her… 见一个男人 他住在这 他喜欢她
[1:17:30] and she’s gonna make out with him and have his baby. 她要和他亲亲 给他生个孩子
[1:17:33] What? 什么
[1:17:34] I’m sorry. You know, I shouldn’t drink tequila. 对不起 我不应该喝龙舌兰的
[1:17:37] Yeah, I know. It’s okay. 是啊 我知道 没事
[1:17:40] No, it’s just… 没有 只是
[1:17:41] You know Harper, she’s out of her fucking mind. 你知道哈珀 她他妈疯了
[1:17:43] Why was she saying all that stuff? 她为什么说那些
[1:17:45] Look, don’t worry about it, okay? 听着 别担心 好吗
[1:17:47] I told her about the fight, you know? 我跟她说我们吵架了
[1:17:49] I had to, I’m sorry. I just…I’m a fucking girl, 我必须得说 对不起 我他妈是女人
[1:17:51] that’s what we do. We talk it out. 女人就这样 大嘴巴
[1:17:53] – Right. – Do you get it? -好吧 -明白了吗
[1:17:55] Sure, I’ve seen Moesha. 当然 我看过《莫莎》那部剧
[1:17:57] Cool. Okay, what’s going on with you? 好吧 你怎么样
[1:17:59] Hey, listen. I know you’re on a 听着 我知道你必须
[1:18:01] deadline to make a decision about this Chronicle job. 决定要不要接受纪事报的工作了
[1:18:04] I know that, and you were right, 我知道 而且你是对的
[1:18:06] by the way. You should not be in this alone. 你不应该独自面对
[1:18:08] I wanna help you and we’re in this together, right? 我想帮你 我们一起决定 好吗
[1:18:12] But that being said, I gotta be honest with you. 不过我得和你说实话
[1:18:16] I want you in New York. 我想让你来纽约
[1:18:18] But not just you in New York, 但不只是你来纽约
[1:18:19] I want you and me in New York living together. 而是你和我一起在纽约生活
[1:18:22] I wanna get a place with you, a place that you love. 我想和你有自己的房子 你喜欢的房子
[1:18:24] A place that we can make our own… 我们自己建的房子
[1:18:26] where we can put Tom Cruise all over the walls… 我们可以贴满墙的汤姆·克鲁斯
[1:18:29] and get Tom Cruise bed sheets and Tom Cruise toilet paper. 用汤姆·克鲁斯床单和汤姆·克鲁斯手纸
[1:18:33] Or we could buy our own Centipede machine… 或者我们可以买自己的蜈蚣机
[1:18:36] and drink jugs of Sunshine Harbor all day. 整天喝一壶一壶的日落港湾
[1:18:38] I just want a real relationship with you… 我想和你谈真正的恋爱
[1:18:40] because I love you and you’re my best friend. 因为我爱你 而且你是我最好的朋友
[1:18:44] And frankly, I am so tired of missing you. 而且说实话 我受够了整天想你
[1:18:49] And I know this is a lot to put on you. 我知道这给你带来太多负担
[1:18:51] And I’m open to whatever… 我已经做好一切准备
[1:18:56] but I really wanna come out 不过我真的很想过去见你
[1:18:57] and see you and figure all of this out together. 我们一起想出办法
[1:19:01] I’d like that. 太好了
[1:19:03] Okay. Good. 好 好
[1:19:06] – Okay. – Bye. -好 -拜
[1:19:09] Bye. 拜
[1:19:51] Maya Papaya. Where’s Erin? Is she here? 玛雅小乖乖 艾琳呢 她在吗
[1:19:55] She’s upstairs in the shower. 她在楼上洗澡呢
[1:19:57] – Baby? Hey. – Uh-huh? -宝贝 嗨 -啊
[1:20:00] – Hi. Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:20:03] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:20:05] – God, I missed you. – I missed you too. -天 我好想你 -我也想你
[1:20:08] – Listen… – What? -听着 -什么
[1:20:10] I wanna move to New York. 我想搬去纽约
[1:20:13] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[1:20:15] Yes. 是的
[1:20:17] – Oh, my God. – Yeah. -天哪 -是啊
[1:20:23] So have you told the Chronicle yet? 你联系纪事报了吗
[1:20:26] No. I’m sort of waiting till Monday. 没有 我想等到星期一
[1:20:30] Okay. 好
[1:20:31] Phil wants to know if you guys wanna watch The Notebook. 菲尔问你们想不想看《恋恋笔记本》
[1:20:34] – Where you going? – Going inside. -你去哪 -进去
[1:20:37] – Hey, Garrett. – Hey. Do you need help? -嗨 加勒特 -嗨 要帮忙吗
[1:20:39] – You can grab that for me. – Okay. -帮我拿一下那个吧 -好的
[1:20:41] – Start putting them on. – Great. -可以装盘了 -好极了
[1:20:43] So… Must be excited, huh? 感觉很激动吧
[1:20:47] Yeah. Excited. 是啊 很激动
[1:20:49] It’s wonderful. 真好
[1:20:52] You know, Garrett, how much I love my sister, right? 加勒特 你知道我有多爱我妹妹吧
[1:20:54] Of course. 当然
[1:20:55] I mean, she means everything to me. 她对我无比重要
[1:20:58] And that, as you can see, I’m very protective of her. 你也看得出 我处处护着她
[1:21:01] So it’s been very hard for me watching her struggle with this decision… 看着她在你和这份好工作之间做艰难抉择
[1:21:06] …to come with you or to take this incredible job. 我也很难受
[1:21:09] But, you know… 可是你知道吗
[1:21:11] …she loves you. 她爱你
[1:21:13] And, uh, I know how much you love her. 我知道你也很爱她
[1:21:16] But you need to know how much she’s giving up to be with you. 但你要知道为了和你在一起她放弃了多少
[1:21:20] So don’t break her heart. 所以别伤她的心
[1:21:22] Okay? 好吗
[1:21:26] Or I’ll cut your balls off. 否则我阉了你
[1:21:28] – I’m not fucking kidding. – Okay. -我他妈可不是在开玩笑 -好的
[1:21:32] – I’m kidding. – Jesus Christ. -我逗你玩的 -老天爷
[1:21:34] I’m kidding. 开玩笑的
[1:21:36] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:21:45] – So should I… – Take those in. -我是不是该…-端进去吧
[1:21:46] – Yep. Okay. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[1:21:52] Fucker. 混蛋
[1:21:56] Yeah, I wish I had lived in New York at some point in my life. 真希望这辈子我也在纽约待过
[1:21:59] Oh, yeah? 是么
[1:22:00] I feel like I could have really shaken up that place. 说不定早都在那儿混出名堂来了
[1:22:07] So, what are your plans for work? 你工作的事是怎么打算的
[1:22:10] Oh, I’m gonna wait tables until I figure it out. 先去端盘子吧 再慢慢想办法
[1:22:14] You still gonna do the writing? 你还会干写作吗
[1:22:16] – There are no jobs in New York, Phil. – Mm. -纽约工作不好找 菲尔 -哦
[1:22:19] Well, I mean, you know, not right now… 眼下是不行
[1:22:22] …but I think the newspaper business is gonna bounce back. 可我想报业还是会景气起来的
[1:22:26] Oh, yeah. No, that is a sensible gamble. 是啊 那你是有备而去了
[1:22:30] I can see Corinne’s convinced. 看来科琳已经被我说服了
[1:22:33] She’s onboard. 她同意了
[1:22:34] Well, you can always write just to write. 只要你想写就可以写下去
[1:22:37] No one can stop you from doing that. 又没人能拦着你
[1:22:40] I’m not gonna not do what I do. 想做的事我不会扔下不做的
[1:22:43] I just might take a while, you know. 只是暂时得放一放了
[1:22:46] I’m not gonna give it up. 我不会放弃的
[1:22:48] Well, even if you did, you’d still be there for Garrett, 就算不爬格子了 你还和加勒特在一起啊
[1:22:51] which is the important thing. 那才是要紧的
[1:22:54] Exactly. 没错
[1:23:08] -Hey. – Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[1:23:09] I was looking for you. 我到处找你呢
[1:23:12] How you doing? 你没事吧
[1:23:13] I’m okay, how are you? 没事 你呢
[1:23:16] Good. You wanna take a little walk? 挺好 想随便走走吗
[1:23:19] Sure. 好啊
[1:23:21] Come on. 走吧
[1:23:26] What are you doing out here? 你在外面干嘛呢
[1:23:28] Nothing. 没干什么
[1:23:39] What’s going on? 你怎么了
[1:23:42] You have to take the job. 你应该接下那份工作
[1:23:43] No. No, I’m not gonna give up our relationship for a job. 不 我不想为一份工作断送了我们的感情
[1:23:47] No, no, no. Lookit, lookit. 不不 听我说
[1:23:50] You need to take the job. 你应该接受那份工作
[1:23:52] You need to take the job. This is not about our relationship. 你应该接受那份工作 这不是感情的问题
[1:23:55] This is about asking you to give up everything again, 这是要让你再次放弃一切
[1:23:58] and I’m not gonna do it. 我不能这么做
[1:24:00] I’m not gonna do it. 我不能这么做
[1:24:02] And if you moved to New York, it’d be great for a little while. 如果你跟我去了纽约 开始可能还不错
[1:24:06] But you’d eventually resent me, and I can’t live with that. 但时间长了你还是会怨我的 这我无法承受
[1:24:09] I can’t. I won’t. 我不能那样
[1:24:11] What’s gonna happen to us? 那我们俩怎么办
[1:24:15] We can’t see each other every three months. 我们不能三个月才见一面
[1:24:17] That’s not a relationship. 那不叫爱情
[1:24:24] But I love you. 可是我爱你
[1:24:44] This is… 在这里
[1:24:47] – Why don’t we just sit down for a minute? – Yeah. -我们坐一会儿好吗 -好
[1:25:03] I really thought that we were something. 我真的以为我们能相亲相爱
[1:25:08] We were. 我们爱过
[1:25:11] We were something. 我们真心相爱过
[1:25:50] He’s here. No, I’m picking him up now. 他在这儿 我刚接上他
[1:25:53] All right, hold on one sec. 好的 稍等一下
[1:25:54] – How you doing? – Hey, buddy. -你怎么样 -嗨 哥们
[1:25:55] – What do you think, home or bar? – Bar. -想去哪儿 回家还是去酒吧 -酒吧
[1:25:57] Bar. All right. 酒吧 好的
[1:25:58] Yeah, I’m really disturbed… 是啊 弄得我很不爽
[1:26:00] cause you would think that you’d find a baby pigeon somewhere in the city. 本想从哪里找只小雏鸽来着
[1:26:03] But I don’t see baby pigeons ever. 可我一只也没见到
[1:26:05] So, what do you want to do? Do you just want to have this beer? 你想来点什么 就喝啤酒吗
[1:26:08] I mean, we can get you some harder liquor, 我的意思是 想不想来点烈的
[1:26:10] if you want to get really fucked up. 如果你想一醉解千愁的话
[1:26:12] – No, this is good, buddy. Thanks, pal. – Cool. All right. -不了 这就挺好 谢了哥们 -好吧 随你
[1:26:15] Drink a little Frangelico? No Sambuca shots? 不喝点意大利榛子酒或森伯加利口酒吗
[1:26:17] Nothing fun? 不搞点有劲的?
[1:26:18] If you wanna dive off the deep end into the sadness pool, 如果你真想沉浸于痛楚之中的话
[1:26:21] we go to my place… 不如去我那里
[1:26:22] …listen to, like, the Garden State soundtrack, 我们可以听听《情归新泽西》的原声碟
[1:26:24] watch Brian’s Song. 或者看遍《布里安之歌》
[1:26:26] – That probably wouldn’t be the best thing. – Want a hug? -这大概不算什么好主意 -要抱一抱吗
[1:26:29] I’m okay, buddy. Thanks. This is good. 我没事 兄弟 谢谢 这样就挺好
[1:26:32] – I want to hug you. – It’s okay. -我想抱抱你 -我没事的
[1:26:34] You need a hug, man. Come on, man. Come on, buddy. There you go. 你需要拥抱 来吧哥们 抱一下
[1:26:38] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[1:26:41] Why are your eyes closed? 你为什么要闭眼睛
[1:26:44] – Mine? – Mm-hm. -我吗 -没错
[1:26:45] – Are yours not closed? – No. -你的眼睛没闭上吗 -没有
[1:26:49] Are your eyes… 你的眼睛…
[1:26:51] I just close my eyes when I hug. 我拥抱时就会闭眼
[1:26:53] No big deal. 这没什么
[1:27:08] You playing? 你要玩吗
[1:27:11] Yeah. 玩啊
[1:27:11] -You any good? – I’m okay. -你玩得咋样 -还行吧
[1:27:15] Damn. That’s one hell of a high score. 靠 最高分可真高
[1:27:19] Yeah. Gonna be real tough to beat. 是啊 要破这纪录难了
[1:27:43] Hey, Erin, congratulations on your front-page story. 嘿 艾琳 恭喜你的大作登上头版了
[1:27:46] Thank you. I can’t believe I’m on the cover. 谢谢 真不敢相信我能上头版
[1:27:52] So keep an open mind. 看一下总没坏处
[1:27:53] Okay, we are really lucky to be getting in here early. 真幸运我们能赶在前面来看这房子
[1:27:57] I got a tip from Chuck at the Crime desk. 报社法治版的查克给了我小道消息
[1:28:00] And it’s a sublet… 是转租的
[1:28:01] and it’s right in my price range, and it’s available for ten years. 租金在我能接受的范围内 可租十年
[1:28:05] Are you kidd?…Is this blood? Is this blood on the wall? 开什么玩笑 这是血吗 墙上是血迹吗
[1:28:09] Did someone get bludgeoned in here? 有人在这儿脑瓜开瓢了吗
[1:28:11] I’m not really sure of the details. 具体情况我也不太清楚
[1:28:14] Something about a narcotics bust or a cockfighting ring. 好象是缉毒行动或是聚众斗鸡什么的吧
[1:28:19] But let’s be positive. 我们尽量往好处想吧
[1:28:21] Yes. No, you’re right. You’re right. Maybe it’s just feces. 是啊 你说的对 兴许只是粪发涂墙
[1:28:24] I think it’s an up-and-comer. 我觉得这里发展前景不错
[1:28:27] They got a Boston Market on the corner. 路口还有家波士顿餐厅
[1:28:29] They don’t build those just any place. 他们的分店可都是很挑地段的
[1:28:32] Oh God. It smells like a skin infection in there. 天哪 里面一股麻风病人的味道
[1:28:34] Smells like freedom to me. 于我而言这是自由的味道
[1:28:36] The happiest people I know are single and living alone. 我认识的人里面 最快乐的就是单身独居的
[1:28:40] Grab it, Erin. Before you know it, it’ll be done. 下手吧 艾琳 晚了可就没了
[1:28:43] You’ll be trapped and dead. 一失足成千古恨
[1:28:45] You gotta do it. 行动吧
[1:28:46] Are you kidding? It’s a shit hole. 开什么玩笑 这里整个一粪坑
[1:28:49] The reason your conversation is having a soundtrack right now… 现在你们说话时还有伴有背景音乐
[1:28:51] …is because the walls are paper-thin, all right? 那是因为这墙薄得跟纸一样
[1:28:54] Erin, you’re not gonna have any privacy in here. 艾琳 住这里连一点隐私都没有
[1:28:56] I actually like music that comes through the walls. I find it comforting. 我倒挺喜欢隔壁传来音乐声 挺舒服的
[1:29:01] I’m gonna take this place. 这房子我租了
[1:29:03] And I so appreciate what you and Phil have done for me… 非常感谢你和菲尔为我所做的一切
[1:29:06] …but it is time for me to move out. 不过现在是我该搬出来的时候了
[1:29:08] I think you got a view of the Transamerica building. Oh… 这边应该能看到泛美金字塔大厦
[1:29:12] Erin, I know you love this place, 艾琳 我知道你喜欢这里
[1:29:14] but there’s a creepy man watching us hug right now. 不过此刻有个怪人正盯着我们看呢
[1:29:17] -Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[1:29:19] Yeah. 没错
[1:29:22] – Let’s go. – Yeah. -我们走吧 -这就对了
[1:29:24] All right. You were right. 好吧 你说的没错
[1:29:26] Phil. Phil! 菲尔 菲尔
[1:29:31] – Can we go to Boston Market? – We cannot go to Boston Market. -去波士顿餐厅吃饭行吗 -我们不去那里
[1:29:38] Ah. I look like such an idiot. 我看上去真像个白痴
[1:29:40] Trust me. It works. 相信我 这很奏效
[1:29:41] But I’m not into older women. That’s your thing. 不过我对老大姐不感兴趣 那是你的爱好
[1:29:43] But you asked me for my help, all right? 可你说要我帮你 对吧
[1:29:45] You have a problem, I have a solution. 你有了问题 而我有对策
[1:29:48] These women are good to go. 这些女人很好搞定的
[1:29:50] Yeah, good to go to an early bird special at Denny’s. 是啊 骗去丹尼斯餐厅吃吃早餐还行
[1:29:53] Come on. You haven’t been out with a lady in what, six months. 拜托 你有六个月未近女色了吧
[1:29:56] So this is about getting back on the horse. 所以现在是重出江湖的时候了
[1:29:58] -Yeah. No, I know. -All right? -是 我明白 -对吧
[1:30:00] Now, sure, you’re not gonna find yourself 诚然 今晚你未必能在这里找到
[1:30:01] a Kentucky Derby winner here tonight necessarily… 一匹能在肯塔基赛马会赢大奖的良驹
[1:30:04] but you might find a nice horse to ride down the Grand Canyon on. 但找匹好马带你驰骋巫山还是可以的
[1:30:07] You get to the bottom of the Grand Canyon… 待你纵马扬鞭游毕神山
[1:30:09] …drop her off and you go about your business. 就可以甩掉它去办你的正事了
[1:30:12] That makes it worse. 这会让我觉得更糟
[1:30:13] Wooh! Sorry I’m running late, boys. 抱歉我来晚了 兄弟们
[1:30:16] Three beers, yes? 来三个啤酒 好吗
[1:30:18] -Oh, no. – What’s going on? -不会吧 -怎么了
[1:30:20] – What the fuck? – Holy shit. -这他妈是什么啊 -我靠
[1:30:22] What? You’re not Charlie Chaplin fans? This is gonna kill. 你们不喜欢卓别林吗 这扮相会迷倒一片的
[1:30:25] I love Charlie Chaplin. 我喜欢卓别林
[1:30:26] I’m not a fan of the guy that has the exact mustache. 我是不喜欢另一个留着同样小胡子的家伙
[1:30:29] Where are you going with this? 你什么意思
[1:30:31] At no point during shaving did you think: 剃胡子的时候你就没想想
[1:30:33] “Cool it. I’m gonna look like Hitler”? “等等 这样会不会像希特勒啊”
[1:30:35] Hitler? Oh, yeah, I definitely thought of that. 希特勒 是啊 我当然想到了
[1:30:36] It’s the plastered hair… 主要是你这发型…
[1:30:38] I knew you guys were gonna give me shit. 我就知道你们俩没什么好话
[1:30:40] I’m shaving it, and then…I get that way too far on this side. 我修理胡子时 这边多剃了一些
[1:30:43] – Way too far. – I went too far down this side. -也剃得太过了 -然后这边也剃多了
[1:30:45] I started going back and forth, back and forth. I stop. 我就不停地来回修理 到这里就停了
[1:30:48] If I stop now, and you can still pull off Chaplin. 就此打住的话你们还能看出是卓别林来
[1:30:50] So I thought… You know what? 所以我想 知道吗
[1:30:51] If you don’t like it, I’ll send you to the gas chamber. 如果你们不喜欢 我就把你们送到毒气室去
[1:30:54] – You are doing Hitler. – I’ll do whoever I wanna do. -你还是在扮希特勒啊 -我想扮谁就扮谁
[1:30:57] You gotta pick a character and… 你得挑选一个人物然后…
[1:30:58] Hey, game faces. 喂 做好准备
[1:30:59] -Hello. – Hi. -你们好 -嗨
[1:31:01] – How you doing? – Good. -你们好吗 -挺好
[1:31:02] You guys didn’t go to school with us. 你们上学不是跟我们同届的吧
[1:31:04] We did not. No. 的确不是
[1:31:06] You have a very foxy eye for detail. 你真是明察秋毫
[1:31:09] – Wanna dance? – I do. -跳舞吗 -跳
[1:31:13] – Time machine. – Yeah. -时间机器 -没错
[1:31:15] Maybe my friend Garrett here can join us? 我朋友加勒特能一起跳吗
[1:31:17] I’m good. No. I’m good. I’m gonna sit this one out. 不了不了 我坐着就好
[1:31:20] – Bye, gentlemen. Shall we? – Let’s do it. -那我去了 先生们 我们开始吗 -走吧
[1:31:26] Oh, man, this is ridiculous. 这真荒唐
[1:31:28] I know it’s ridiculous. 我知道这很荒唐
[1:31:30] You know you don’t have to be here. 其实你不用来的
[1:31:31] Are you kidding? You think I’m gonna miss this? 开玩笑 这场面我岂能错过
[1:31:33] No. Well, yeah. No, not this though. I mean… 不是说这个 我是说…
[1:31:37] Look, Box and I, this is what we do. 博克斯和我总这么干
[1:31:39] We do stupid shit, and we’ll be fine. 尽做些蠢事 不过我们没事
[1:31:42] So if you’re worried about us, don’t worry about us, man. 所以你也不必为我们担心了 兄弟
[1:31:45] But you, you don’t need to be here. 可你并不需要来这里的
[1:31:47] Yeah. I know. 我知道
[1:31:49] Okay, then. As long as you’re thinking about it. 好了 你心中有数就行
[1:31:52] – Okay. – I’m taking off. -好的 -我要走了
[1:31:54] These dudes don’t look like Chaplin fans to me. 这两位老兄看来不是卓别林的粉丝
[1:31:56] – Oh, boy. – They look like angry Jews. -噢 哥们 -看上去像愤怒的犹太人
[1:32:01] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:32:24] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[1:32:26] How was work? 工作顺心吗
[1:32:28] – You know? Uh, it was awesome. – Good. -非常之好 -好啊
[1:32:31] Oh, hey. You got a package today. 今天收到个寄给你的包裹
[1:32:33] – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hm. -是吗 -嗯
[1:32:47] It’s from Garrett. 是加勒特寄来的
[1:32:54] Oh. What does it say? 上面说什么
[1:32:58] “They’re gonna be in San Francisco. Thought you might wanna go.” “他们要来旧金山了 我想你可能想去看”
[1:33:02] Who is? 什么人
[1:33:06] The Boxer Rebellion. Tbr乐队
[1:33:09] That was one of the first bands that we saw together. 是我们最初一起去听过的乐队之一
[1:33:13] Are you gonna go? 那你去吗
[1:33:17] That depends. 看情况吧
[1:33:19] On whether or not you’ll be my date. 要看你和不和我一起去了
[1:33:22] I can get drunk there, right? 我能在那儿喝个痛快对吧
[1:33:24] There’s sort of an unidentifiable smell in here… 这里有一股奇怪的气味
[1:33:28] …that I can’t quite just put my finger on. 我说不出是什么味道
[1:33:31] I don’t know, but just push your way in. 我不知道 快往里挤吧
[1:33:33] It’s urine. It’s urine. I smell urine. 是尿味 我闻出来了
[1:33:36] Oh, good. That means it’s a good club. 很好 说明这家俱乐部不错
[1:33:39] And puke. Oh, yeah. There’s a hint of puke. And urine. 还有呕吐的味道 没错 有一点 混合着尿味
[1:33:43] – Well, that’s even better. – I know. -那就更棒了 -我知道
[1:34:00] – Sorry. – It’s all right. -抱歉 -没事
[1:34:03] Hi. 嗨
[1:34:06] Hi, Corinne. 嗨 科琳
[1:34:07] – Hey, Garrett. I like your haircut. – Thanks. Did something different. -嘿 加勒特 发型不错嘛 -谢谢 做了点改变
[1:34:11] And your dick’s in your pants, so that’s good. 你的鸡鸡还健在吧 那就好
[1:34:15] I’m gonna go check out the… 我去看看那个…
[1:34:19] Oh, fuck it. I’m just not gonna be here. Okay? Okay. 妈的 我去别处转转 好吗
[1:34:22] You’re gonna just… 你就…
[1:34:28] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[1:34:32] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
[1:34:34] I manage the band. 我是这个乐队的经纪人
[1:34:35] – You do? – Yes. Ha, ha. Crazy, I know. -是吗 -是的 难以置信吧
[1:34:38] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[1:34:41] That’s…That’s great. 这太棒了
[1:34:45] – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. -是真的吗 -真的 真的
[1:34:47] – Wow. – No, I left the label. -哇 -我离开那家唱片公司了
[1:34:51] You were right, as it turns out. I hated the hell out of my job. 事实证明你说的没错 我厌恶我的工作
[1:34:55] Well, I hate to say”I told you so.” 我不喜欢说”我早就跟你说过”
[1:34:58] No, you don’t. You love saying”I told you so.” 不对 你喜欢说”我早就跟你说过”
[1:35:00] – You love it. – You’re right. -你喜欢这么说 -没错
[1:35:02] Who are you kidding? 你想糊弄谁啊
[1:35:06] So are you living in New York? 那你还住在纽约吗
[1:35:10] I actually just moved to Los Angeles. 其实我刚搬到洛杉矶
[1:35:12] – Really? – Yeah. -是么 -是的
[1:35:14] The band actually lives in L.A. 这支乐队在洛杉矶
[1:35:16] And, I don’t know if you know this, 还有 不知你是否知道
[1:35:18] I know you’re not a huge geography fan… 我知道你对地理不太精通
[1:35:21] …but L.A. Is not only in the same time zone as San Francisco… 洛城不但与旧金山在同一个时区
[1:35:24] …it’s in the same state. So… 它们还是同一个州的 所以…
[1:35:27] Yeah. It’s very close. 是啊 那离得很近
[1:35:29] Yeah. It’s a one-hour flight. 没错 乘飞机只要一个小时
[1:35:32] A six-hour drive. 开车要6个小时
[1:35:35] Eighteen-hour hot-air balloon ride. 坐热气球18个小时
[1:35:39] If you were to go that way. 如果你想那么干的话
[1:35:44] Can I ask you a question? 能问你个问题吗
[1:35:46] Yeah. 问吧
[1:35:49] I don’t know what your situation is… 我不知道你现在的情况
[1:35:55] I miss you. 我想你
[1:36:00] That’s not a question. 这不算个问题
[1:36:03] Yeah, it is. 这就是问题
[1:36:10] I’m always here. 我一直在这里
[1:36:17] Waiting for you, all alone. 独自等待着你
[1:36:25] Eyes of the night. 暮色中的双眸
[1:36:31] Just to see, see you home. 只盼佳人归来
[1:36:38] There’s two of us in it. 路途中唯有你我
[1:36:45] They follow all night. 暗夜里如影相随
[1:36:54] I can’t believe she left without us. That’s so weird. 她居然自己一个人走了 真奇怪
[1:36:57] It’s a school night, and she probably didn’t like the band. 明早还要上班 她可能也不喜欢那个乐队
[1:37:00] She didn’t like… She didn’t like me. She hates me. 她是不喜欢我 她讨厌我
[1:37:02] How am I gonna win that crazy one over? 怎样才能讨你老姐的欢心呢
[1:37:04] Now that we’re spending more time with each other… 以后我们就有更多时间在一起了
[1:37:07] …which I couldn’t be happier about, 我真高兴
[1:37:09] maybe you should get your own apartment. 也许你该搬出来自己住了
[1:37:11] Just so we don’t have to sneak around her house, 那样我们就不必在你姐家偷偷摸摸
[1:37:13] you know, like teenagers. 像十几岁小孩似的了
[1:37:14] Shh. But for tonight, let’s just go upstairs, like adults. 嘘 不过今晚还得溜上楼去 像大人一样
[1:37:18] Ok. That’s very mature. 好吧 这很成熟
[1:37:23] Wait, wait, wait. 等一下
[1:37:32] C…Uh… 科…
[1:37:33] Are you guys… Are you dry humping? 你们…你们是在隔衣擦火吗
[1:37:36] – No. – Sorry. -不是 -对不起
[1:37:38] – But I didn’t… – I don’t care if you didn’t finish. Get off. -可我还没…-我才不管你完没完事 下去
[1:37:41] Mommy? Are you okay? 妈咪 你没事吧
[1:37:43] Maya, statue! 玛雅 定!
1900年

文章导航

Previous Post: Come Away(远走高飞)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Brick(追凶)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号