英文名称:Gone Girl
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | When I think of my wife, | 一想起我的妻子 |
[00:27] | I always think of her head. | 我就会想到她的头颅 |
[00:31] | I picture cracking her lovely skull. | 幻想着砸开她可爱的小脑瓜 |
[00:34] | Unspooling her brains. | 好好看看她的大脑 |
[00:36] | Trying to get answers. | 想找出答案 |
[00:40] | The primal questions of any marriage. | 婚姻里最重要的问题 |
[00:43] | “What are you thinking?” | “你在想什么” |
[00:46] | “How are you feeling?” | “你感觉如何” |
[00:48] | “What have we done to each other?” | “我们都对彼此做了些什么” |
[02:26] | The Irish prince graces us with his presence. | 爱尔兰王子大驾光临 |
[02:31] | His majesty prefers not to be moistened. | 王子陛下不想被喷湿 |
[02:36] | I got you a present. | 我给你买了份礼物 |
[02:38] | – I hated this game. – You loved it. | -我讨厌这个游戏 -你喜欢的 |
[02:40] | You loved it. | 喜欢的是你 |
[02:41] | Thank you. I’ll add it to the collection. | 谢谢 架子上又多了一个游戏 |
[02:44] | Can you pour me a bourbon? | 能帮我倒杯波本吗 |
[02:53] | What’s up, jitters? | 怎么这么焦虑 |
[02:59] | Well, if you’re not going to talk, | 要是你不打算说 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna have to fill the silence | 那我就得再讲个闷死人的 |
[03:01] | with another excruciating story by Margo Dunne. | 马戈·邓恩的故事来打破沉寂了 |
[03:04] | I could tell you about my recent customer service experience. | 我可以跟你讲讲我最近遇上的客人 |
[03:07] | – Changing Internet service providers. – I like that one. | -不讲网络供应商了 -我爱听那个 |
[03:09] | Or how about the time I saw that woman | 或者上次我看到一个女人 |
[03:11] | who looked exactly like my friend Monica? | 长得跟我朋友莫妮卡一模一样 |
[03:12] | But it wasn’t Monica. It was a total stranger. | 可她不是莫妮卡 完全不认识她 |
[03:14] | Who was also named Monica. | 刚好她也叫莫妮卡是吗 |
[03:16] | – Made it kind of interesting. – It’s great. | -听起来有点意思 -挺不错的 |
[03:19] | I’m just having a bad day. | 我今天过得不好 |
[03:20] | – Amy? – It’s our anniversary. | -艾米吗 -是结婚纪念日 |
[03:22] | – Five years. – Five? | -五周年 -五年了 |
[03:24] | That came fast. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[03:25] | And furious. | 还来势汹汹 |
[03:31] | I’m so crazy, stupid happy. | 我现在简直开心疯了 |
[03:37] | I met a boy. | 我遇见了一个男人 |
[03:39] | A great, sweet, gorgeous, cool-ass guy. | 一个贴心 帅气 又酷毙的好男人 |
[03:45] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[03:47] | I just want you to be careful | 我只想提醒你一下 |
[03:48] | where you put down that monk-brewed Belgian wheat beer, | 你的比利时私酿纯麦啤酒不要乱放 |
[03:51] | because the party’s down to | 因为现在这派对上 |
[03:52] | three beast lights and a bottle of pucker. | 只剩下三箱破啤酒 和这瓶好酒 |
[03:54] | It might attract some desperate characters. | 没准有人会来抢呢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2054个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:405个,六级词汇:220个,GRE词汇:253个,托福词汇:318个,考研词汇:455个,专四词汇:376个,专八词汇:73个, 所有生词标注共:867个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:55] | It could. I mean, the Amish are on a rumspringa. | 或许吧 那些阿米什人刚成人 疯着呢 |
[04:02] | They already relieved me of my artisanal meat platter. | 我的冷肉拼盘吃不下去了 他们就抢走了 |
[04:05] | Finally, someone tells me how to pronounce that word. | 终于有人告诉我该怎么说那个词了 |
[04:08] | “Meat”? | “肉”吗 |
[04:09] | Yes, “Meat.” One syllable. | 对 就是”肉” 单音节 |
[04:11] | Thank you. Whose beer am I about to drink? | 谢谢 我这喝的是谁的酒 |
[04:13] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[04:15] | Let’s see, who’s your type? | 来看看谁是你喜欢的类型 |
[04:17] | I don’t see you sitting quietly | 我没见你安静地坐下听那个人 |
[04:18] | while he bloviates on his postgrad thesis about Proust. | 长篇大论地讲他关于普鲁斯特的研究生论文 |
[04:22] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[04:24] | Ironic hipster, so self-aware, | 讽刺型嬉皮士 自我意识旺盛 |
[04:26] | he makes everything a joke. | 视一切为笑话 |
[04:27] | I prefer men who are funny, not “Funny.” | 我喜欢幽默的人 不是滑稽 |
[04:32] | What type are you? | 那你是什么型的 |
[04:33] | Corn-fed, salt-of-the-earth Missouri guy. | 土生土长的密苏里人 |
[04:35] | Missouri? | 密苏里吗 |
[04:36] | Cute. | 挺可爱的 |
[04:37] | Native New Yorker? | 纽约本地人 |
[04:37] | The world ends at the Hudson. | 哈德森河口就是世界尽头 |
[04:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:40] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[04:41] | Well, Amy, who are you? | 艾米 你是谁 |
[04:45] | A, I’m an award-winning scrimshander. | A 我是一流的手工艺品家 |
[04:48] | B, I’m a moderately influential warlord. | B 我是个有点影响力的小军阀 |
[04:52] | C, I write personality quizzes for magazines. | C 我给杂志写人格小测试 |
[04:56] | Okay. Your hands are far too delicate for real scrimshaw work. | 你这芊芊玉手肯定不是做工艺品的 |
[05:00] | And I happen to be a charter | 我刚好订阅了 |
[05:01] | subscriber to Middling Warlord Weekly. | 小军阀周刊 |
[05:03] | So I’d recognize you. | 你要真是我肯定认得出你 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna go with “C.” | 我选C |
[05:06] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[05:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:10] | I’m the guy to save you from all this awesomeness. | 我是来把你拯救出来的人 |
[05:19] | So, you write for a men’s magazine. | 你给男性杂志写专栏 |
[05:21] | God, does that make you an expert on being a man? | 老天 那你不就是男人界的专家 |
[05:25] | No. It’s, you know, what to wear, what to drink. | 不是 就是讲讲该穿什么 该喝什么 |
[05:28] | How to bullshit. | 还有该怎么胡扯 |
[05:30] | Never with you. | 永远不会对你胡扯 |
[05:32] | Ha, ha. | 得了吧 |
[05:32] | No, I mean it. | 不 我说真的 |
[05:34] | It’s hard to believe you. | 很难相信你 |
[05:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:37] | I think it’s your chin. | 可能是你下巴的缘故 |
[05:38] | My chin? | 我的下巴 |
[05:40] | Yeah, it’s quite villainous. | 是啊 看起来像个坏人 |
[05:42] | Okay, how’s this? | 那这样呢 |
[05:45] | A hundred percent true, no bullshit. | 百分百真诚 绝不胡扯 |
[05:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:49] | We all move to New York, | 我们都搬到纽约 |
[05:51] | and we end up living in | 然后就住在这些 |
[05:53] | these little cubby holes, and that’s not it. | 小到不能再小的小房间里 但还没完 |
[05:55] | Come outside. Then, you’re in it. | 一出门 你就身在其中了 |
[06:01] | You have to see this. | 你一定得看看这个 |
[06:11] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[06:23] | I have to kiss you now. | 我现在必须吻你了 |
[06:24] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[06:26] | I can’t let you go through a sugar storm unkissed. | 你从头甜到了脚 怎么能不吻你 |
[06:31] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[06:35] | There you go. | 好了 |
[06:48] | Nick Dunne. | 尼克·邓恩 |
[06:51] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[07:00] | So, is Amy gonna do one of those anniversary, | 艾米是要弄个寻宝游戏 |
[07:03] | treasure hunts? | 纪念周年吗 |
[07:04] | You mean the forced march designed to prove | 你是说强行设计这么个游戏 |
[07:06] | what an oblivious and uncaring asshole her husband is? | 来证明她丈夫是个多失职不贴心的混蛋吗 |
[07:13] | Life. I don’t remember the point. | “游戏人生” 我却不得要领 |
[07:15] | Deep Hasbro thoughts. | 玩游戏玩出挺深刻的想法啊 |
[07:17] | Spin. | 该你了 |
[07:19] | What was the clue last year she got so mad about? | 去年把她气疯了的那条线索是什么来着 |
[07:21] | “When your poor Amy has a cold, | “当你可怜的艾米得了感冒 |
[07:25] | this dessert just must be sold.” | 这个甜点就一定得卖掉” |
[07:27] | The answer? | 答案是什么 |
[07:28] | I still don’t know the answer, go. | 我还是不知道 |
[07:29] | A few years ago, you’d have known. | 几年前你肯定知道 |
[07:31] | A few years ago, it was fun. | 几年前这游戏还很有意思 |
[07:32] | Year one, the traditional gift was paper. | 第一年 纸婚纪念 |
[07:33] | She got me a beautiful notebook. | 她送了我一个特别漂亮的笔记本 |
[07:35] | Told me to go write my novel. | 要我去写小说 |
[07:37] | What did you get her? | 你给她送了什么 |
[07:38] | A kite. | 风筝 |
[07:39] | – She’d never flown a kite. – Okay. | -她从来不放风筝 -好吧 |
[07:42] | Anyway. Year four, flowers. | 那说第四年 花婚 |
[07:45] | She led me outside to the dying rosebush in the backyard. | 她引着我去后院的枯萎玫瑰花丛 |
[07:48] | That’s symbolic. | 挺有象征意义 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:50] | What’s the gift for five? | 第五年呢 |
[07:52] | Wood. | 木婚 |
[07:53] | – So, what did you get her? – There’s no good gift for wood. | -你送她什么 -木头做不出好礼物 |
[07:55] | I know! Go home, | 我知道 回家 |
[07:56] | fuck her brains out, slap her with your penis. | 操到她神志不清 再用你的大屌扇她 |
[07:58] | “There’s some wood for you, bitch.” | “这是你要的木头[阴茎] 婊子” |
[08:03] | The Bar. | 那间酒吧 |
[08:05] | Why, yes. Hang on one second. | 怎么 是的 等一下 |
[08:08] | Hey, it’s watchful Wally. | 是沃利这个监控狂 |
[08:11] | Hey, Walt. What’s going on? | 你好 沃特 怎么了 |
[08:16] | Thanks very much. I’ll be right there. All right, bye-bye. | 非常谢谢 马上到 好的 再见 |
[08:31] | Hey, buddy. What are you doing out here? | 小家伙 你在外面干什么 |
[08:35] | Thanks, Walt! | 谢谢 沃特 |
[08:52] | Ame? | 艾米 |
[09:14] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[09:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:29] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[09:31] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:32] | – Mister Dunne. – Hi. | -邓恩先生 -你好 |
[09:34] | I’m detective Rhonda Boney. This is officer James Gilpin. | 我是朗达·邦妮警探 这位是詹姆斯·吉尔平警官 |
[09:36] | We understand there are concerns about your wife. | 我知道你现在很担心你妻子 |
[09:38] | I don’t know where my wife is. And I came home to this. | 我不知道我妻子在哪 一回来就看到这个 |
[09:43] | Now, I don’t panic easily, | 我一般不会恐慌 |
[09:46] | but it’s weird, right? | 但这也太诡异了 |
[09:50] | Mind if we look around? | 介意我们四处看看吗 |
[09:51] | Please. | 请便 |
[09:52] | How long have you two been here? | 你们住这多久了 |
[09:53] | Two years in September. We used to live in New York. | 到九月就两年了 我们之前住在纽约 |
[09:56] | City? | 纽约市吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I was a writer. We were both writers. | 没错 我是个作家 我俩都写作 |
[10:00] | Why did you all move back here? | 你们为什么搬回来 |
[10:02] | My mom got sick. | 我妈妈生病了 |
[10:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. How is she? | 很抱歉 她还好吗 |
[10:07] | She’s dead. | 她过世了 |
[10:08] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:15] | What do you do now, for work? | 那你现在做什么工作 |
[10:18] | My sister Margo and I own the Bar downtown. | 我和我姐姐在市中心开了那间酒吧 |
[10:20] | Oh, the bar. | 那间酒吧啊 |
[10:22] | Love the name. Very meta. | 名字大爱 挺有创意的 |
[10:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | Pretty things. | 挺漂亮的 |
[10:35] | Stay. | 待在这 |
[10:37] | My office, here. | 那是我办公室 |
[10:41] | Beautiful dress. | 裙子真漂亮 |
[10:47] | Date night? | 约会夜吗 |
[10:48] | It’s our anniversary. | 是结婚纪念日 |
[10:53] | It’s a guest bedroom, there. | 这里是客房 |
[10:54] | Cat’s room on the end. | 尽头是猫的房间 |
[10:56] | I checked up here. | 我上来查过了 |
[11:02] | This is the kitchen obviously. | 这就是厨房了吧 |
[11:06] | This is the… | 这里是… |
[11:20] | This is my wife’s office. | 这是我妻子的办公室 |
[11:22] | Amy’s office. | 艾米的办公室 |
[11:37] | Wow. Impressive gal. | 挺厉害的姑娘 |
[11:40] | Yeah. Should I be concerned? | 我该担心吗 |
[11:41] | I remember these. | 我记得这个 |
[11:44] | I loved these books. | 我最喜欢这些书 |
[11:49] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:50] | Your wife is the amazing Amy? | 你妻子就是了不起的艾米吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. She is. | 没错 正是 |
[12:00] | Amazing-fucking-Amy is getting fucking married. | 他妈的了不起的艾米要他妈的结婚了 |
[12:04] | That’s how the night started. | 那晚是这样开始的 |
[12:06] | With me, regular, flawed, real Amy, | 我 普通的 不完美的 真实的艾米 |
[12:08] | jealous, as always, of the golden child, | 一如既往地嫉妒着全能天才 |
[12:12] | perfect, brilliant, amazing Amy, | 完美的 聪明的 了不起的艾米 |
[12:15] | who’s getting fucking married. | 竟然他妈的要结婚了 |
[12:17] | When I was 10, I quit cello. | 我十岁时放弃学大提琴 |
[12:18] | In the next book, amazing Amy became a prodigy. | 下本书里了不起的艾米就成了大提琴天才 |
[12:24] | Did you play volleyball? | 你打排球吗 |
[12:25] | I got cut, freshman year. | 我大一就被刷下来了 |
[12:27] | She made varsity. | 她进了大学校队 |
[12:31] | When did you have a dog? | 你什么时候养狗了 |
[12:33] | She got the dog. | 是她养的 |
[12:34] | Puddles made her more relatable. | “小邋遢”让她更贴近生活 |
[12:38] | I love your parents, | 我爱你父母 |
[12:41] | but they really can be assholes. | 但他们有时候真的挺混蛋的 |
[12:42] | – Nick! – Sir! | -尼克 -先生 |
[12:44] | Hey, thanks for coming, man. | 感谢你能来 |
[12:46] | No problem. | 不成问题 |
[12:47] | Hey, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[12:49] | Big night for your mom. | 今晚对你妈妈很重要 |
[12:50] | It would mean so much if you would talk to a few reporters, bloggers, | 你去跟几个记者还有博主说两句 |
[12:54] | give them a little Amy color. | 给他们点小艾米的料 |
[12:56] | People wanna hear from you. | 大家想听你亲述 |
[12:58] | – We can’t stay long. – Fantastic. | -我们待不了多久 -好极了 |
[12:59] | Fifteen minutes, tops. | 最多十五分钟 |
[13:02] | This is why I have my brownstone, my trust fund. | 我能进入这个圈子 能有信托基金多亏了他们 |
[13:05] | I know I can’t complain. | 我知道我不能抱怨 |
[13:06] | Your parents literally plagiarized your childhood. | 你父母完全就是剽窃了你的童年 |
[13:09] | No, they improved upon it, and then peddled it to the masses. | 不 他们升华了它 然后兜售给读者 |
[13:13] | I thought you were gonna wear white to match the wedding theme. | 我以为你会穿白衣服来贴合婚礼主题 |
[13:15] | I thought that would be creepy. | 我觉得会很怪 |
[13:17] | “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing…” | “要是值得去做 那就值得…” |
[13:19] | Hold up! I know how this ends. Don’t tell me. | 等等 我知道最后怎么说的 别告诉我 |
[13:22] | You’re very cute, Nick. | 你真可爱 尼克 |
[13:23] | Amy, you know what would make dad’s night. | 艾米 你知道该怎么让你爸爸开心 |
[13:25] | I’m on it. | 马上去 |
[13:28] | I love having strangers pick at my scabs. | 我最喜欢陌生人来揭我伤疤 |
[13:31] | I’m curious whether | 我很好奇 |
[13:32] | it’s difficult for you to see amazing Amy heading down the aisle. | 你看到了不起的艾米走上红毯会不会难过 |
[13:35] | And this big party celebrating this fictional wedding. | 还有这个庆祝这场虚拟婚礼的盛大派对 |
[13:38] | Because it’s my understanding you are not married. | 因为据我所知 你还未婚 |
[13:40] | Is that correct? | 是真的吗 |
[13:43] | Correct. Amazing Amy has always been one step ahead of me. | 没错 了不起的艾米总是先我一步 |
[13:46] | Excuse me. I’m sorry, I just have a few questions. | 抱歉 对不起 我有几个问题 |
[13:51] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[13:52] | I’m here in a strictly journalistic capacity. | 我是秉着严谨的新闻态度来问的 |
[13:54] | Now, you had the distinct pleasure | 现在你跟尼克·邓恩 |
[13:56] | of dating Nick Dunne for how long? | 愉快地交往了多久了 |
[13:58] | – Two magical years. – Two magical years. | -美妙的两年 -美妙的两年啊 |
[14:01] | In the course of that time, you’ve had the opportunity | 在这段时间里 你非常体贴 |
[14:02] | to perform such gracious gestures as | 比如尼克把”藜麦”说成”梨买” |
[14:05] | not correcting Nick when he pronounced “Quinoa” as “Kween-o-a.” | 你也不去纠正他 |
[14:09] | An understandable mistake. | 可以理解的错误 |
[14:10] | He also thought it was a fish. | 他以为藜麦是种鱼 |
[14:12] | He thinks Velveeta is a cheese. | 他还以为美式软奶酪是奶酪 |
[14:14] | You also manage to appear shocked and delighted | 尼克年迈的母亲每次见到你 |
[14:17] | when Nick’s elderly mother breaks into an impromptu rendition | 都会即兴表演《纽约纽约》时 |
[14:19] | Of New York, New York, every time she sees you. | 你每次都能表现得很惊喜 |
[14:21] | These vegabond shoes. | 这些破鞋子 |
[14:24] | That’s just frightening. | 别吓人了 |
[14:25] | You also bought Nick his very first pair of scissors. | 你还给尼克买了他人生中第一把剪刀 |
[14:27] | And matching stapler. | 还有配套的订书机 |
[14:29] | Amy Elliott, you are more than amazing. | 艾米 艾略特 你不单是了不起 |
[14:32] | You are brilliant, yet entirely un-snobby. | 你才华横溢还不矫揉造作 |
[14:36] | You challenge me. You surprise me. | 你让我充满挑战 充满惊喜 |
[14:39] | And, fun fact for the readers, | 还有给读者爆点料 |
[14:41] | you have a world-class vagina. | 你床上功夫世界一流 |
[14:46] | My colleagues tell me that you are not yet married. | 我的同僚们告诉我你还未婚 |
[14:48] | Is that correct? | 是否正确 |
[14:50] | I’m not. | 我是未婚 |
[14:52] | Isn’t it time we fixed that? | 我们是不是该解决下这个问题了 |
[14:55] | And then… | 然后 |
[14:56] | the night wasn’t so bad anymore. | 那晚便不再糟糕了 |
[15:15] | And it’s done. Crossed off the list. | 好了 这事算完成了 |
[15:18] | Now, normally, we would not | 这种案子我们一般来说 |
[15:19] | treat this as a missing persons case so quick, | 不会马上以失踪案处理 |
[15:22] | but given the scene at your house, | 但鉴于你屋子里的情况 |
[15:24] | and given our spike in violent crime of late, | 还有最近激增的暴力犯罪事件 |
[15:26] | We are gonna take this very, very seriously. | 我们会严肃处理这起案件 |
[15:28] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[15:29] | We’ve got forensics over at your place. | 我们派了鉴定科的人去你家 |
[15:31] | You got somewhere to stay? | 你有别的地方住吗 |
[15:33] | – I could stay at my sister’s. – Okay. | -我可以住我姐姐那 -好 |
[15:34] | We’re tracking Amy’s phone, her credit cards. | 我们会追踪艾米的手机 信用卡 |
[15:36] | We will organize searches, put up flyers. | 还会组织搜索 张贴传单 |
[15:38] | We’re gonna hold a press conference tomorrow. | 明天就开新闻发布会 |
[15:40] | You’re having a press conference? | 你们要开新闻发布会吗 |
[15:41] | I wanna get the word out, right? | 引起大家重视 |
[15:43] | Yeah, it’s just all of a sudden, | 是啊 只是突然感觉 |
[15:45] | I feel like I’m on a Law & Order episode. | 自己好像在演《法律与秩序》 |
[15:54] | Now, time is of the essence in these cases. | 此类案件时间都很紧迫 |
[15:57] | But, that said, do you wanna wait and call a lawyer? | 但话说回来 你想找律师吗 |
[16:00] | Absolutely not. I just wanna help. | 完全不用 我想帮忙 |
[16:01] | So, you and Amy have been here two years. | 你和艾米来这两年了 |
[16:03] | – You tend bar… – I own the bar. | -你是酒保 -我是老板 |
[16:07] | And I teach creative writing at mvcc. | 我还在莫霍克谷社区学院教创意写作 |
[16:10] | – No kids? – Not yet. | -没有孩子 -还没有 |
[16:12] | So, what does Amy do most days? | 那艾米通常都做什么 |
[16:13] | A woman with all those degrees, what does she do? | 有那么多学位 她都做些什么 |
[16:16] | I don’t know. She keeps busy. | 我也不知道 她一直都挺忙的 |
[16:18] | Doing what? | 忙什么 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I mean, She’s a voracious reader. | 其实 她特别爱读书 |
[16:23] | So, she’s always got a book in her hand. | 所以她手里随时都拿着一本书 |
[16:27] | Well, days can get long. | 不过 长日漫漫 |
[16:28] | I know a few housewives, | 我认识几个家庭主妇 |
[16:30] | that evening glass of wine starts coming at noon. | 中午就开始喝红酒了 |
[16:32] | Or prescription pills. | 有的是吃处方药 |
[16:34] | Just last week, we had a soccer mom. | 就在上周 有一位足球妈妈 |
[16:35] | Nice lady. | 人很好 |
[16:36] | Got her teeth kicked in over some oxycontin. | 因为吃奥施康定[止痛药]出事掉了几颗牙 |
[16:38] | Ever since that mall went bust, half the town is out of work. | 自从那间商场倒闭 半个城的人都失业了 |
[16:40] | We cannot keep up with the drug violence. | 毒品暴力的问题我们实在处理不过来 |
[16:41] | I’m pretty sure that’s not it. | 我保证 不是毒品暴力的问题 |
[16:44] | Has Amy got friends we can talk to? | 艾米有没有什么朋友可以跟我们谈一谈 |
[16:48] | No, not really. | 没 没有 |
[16:49] | No friends? This whole town? | 这么大的地方 连一个朋友都没有 |
[16:51] | She was very close with my mom, before she passed away. | 我妈去世以前 她和我妈的关系很好 |
[16:55] | You know, we have a pretty serious homeless problem. | 我们小区那一带的流浪汉 |
[16:57] | In our neighborhood. | 很是问题的 |
[16:58] | I think maybe you guys should check that out. | 我觉得你们应该查查这个 |
[17:01] | We’ll look into that. | 我们会调查的 |
[17:02] | So, you got to the bar around 11:00 today. | 你今天十一点左右到酒吧 |
[17:05] | Where were you before that? Just to cross that out. | 那之前你在哪儿 正常排查而已 |
[17:07] | Well, I was home. | 早上我在家 |
[17:08] | I left at 9:30, I got a cup of coffee, a newspaper. | 九点半出门 买了杯咖啡跟报纸 |
[17:10] | I went to Sawyer beach and read the news. | 到索耶海滩看了会儿报纸 |
[17:12] | Did you visit with anyone there? | 你在那有碰见谁吗 |
[17:14] | I kind of go to Sawyer beach for the solitude. | 我就图那里没人打扰 |
[17:17] | So, your wife has no friends here. | 所以说 你妻子在这里没有朋友 |
[17:20] | Is she kinda standoffish? | 那她是不是比较冷漠呢 |
[17:22] | Ivy league? Rubs people the wrong way? | 读了名校 心高气傲什么的 |
[17:24] | She’s from New York. | 她是纽约来的 |
[17:27] | She’s complicated. She’s got very high standards. | 她比较复杂 生活标准很高 |
[17:30] | Type A? | A型人格 |
[17:31] | That can make you crazy if you’re not like that. | 如果性格不合 A型性格的人能把你逼疯 |
[17:34] | You seem pretty laid-back. Type B. | 你看起来比较闲散 是B型人格 |
[17:37] | Speaking of which, Amy’s blood type? | 顺便问一下 艾米是什么血型 |
[17:40] | God, I don’t know. I’d have to look it up at the house. | 老天 我不知道 我得回家查一下 |
[17:42] | You don’t know if she has friends, | 你不知道她有没有朋友 |
[17:43] | you don’t know what she does all day. | 也不知道她每天都做些什么 |
[17:44] | And you don’t know your wife’s blood type. | 连你老婆的血型都不知道 |
[17:46] | Sure you all are married? | 你确定你俩结婚了吗 |
[17:49] | Maybe it’s type O. | 可能是O型 |
[17:50] | – Where are her folks? New York? – Yeah. | -她的父母在哪 纽约吗 -是的 |
[17:52] | Can they get here in time for this press conference tomorrow? | 他们能及时赶过来参加明天的新闻发布会吗 |
[17:54] | Tomorrow? I have no idea. I haven’t talked to them. | 明天吗 我不知道 我还没告诉他们 |
[17:56] | You haven’t called your wife’s parents yet? | 你还没给你老婆的父母打电话 |
[17:58] | You can’t get a signal in this building. | 这栋楼又没信号 |
[17:59] | I’ve been in here talking to you. | 你又一直在跟我谈话 |
[18:01] | Call them, please, Nick. Now. | 给他们打电话 尼克 现在就打 |
[18:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Should I know my wife’s blood type? | 我应该知道自己老婆的血型吗 |
[18:12] | No. | 不用 |
[18:13] | I apologize, Marybeth. I didn’t know what was going on. | 抱歉 玛丽贝思 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[18:17] | You know, now I’m at the station. | 我现在在警局 |
[18:19] | And the cops are at the house, | 家里都是警察 |
[18:20] | and it’s serious and I’m calling you. | 事情比较严重 所以我给你打电话 |
[18:23] | There’s a lot of things that are being juggled right now. | 现在很多事情都还不清楚 |
[18:26] | I’m standing right next to detective Rhonda Boney. | 我现在就站在朗达·邦妮警探旁边 |
[18:29] | Who’s the lead investigator on this and she’s… | 她负责这个案件 |
[18:33] | My mother-in-law would like to speak with you. | 我岳母想跟你说几句 |
[18:37] | This is detective Boney. | 我是邦妮警探 |
[18:38] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[18:40] | I don’t know why I have to be here. | 我不明白为什么我得待在这 |
[18:42] | I don’t wanna be here. I wanna go home. | 我不想在这 我想回家 |
[18:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:46] | This is my father. What’s going on? | 这是我父亲 出什么事了 |
[18:48] | Really? You’re Nick Dunne? | 是吗 你就是尼克·邓恩 |
[18:49] | We’ve been trying to get a hold of you all afternoon. | 联系你一下午都没找到你 |
[18:51] | I’ve been right there. My wife is missing. | 我就在那儿 我老婆失踪了 |
[18:53] | – Bitch. – Don’t. | -贱货 -别说了 |
[18:54] | Your father wandered out of comfort hill after lunch. | 你父亲午饭后离开养老院四处游荡 |
[18:57] | We found him walking route 79, disoriented. | 我们在79号公路发现了他 他迷路了 |
[18:59] | We’ve been trying to call you for the last… | 我们一直在给你打电话 跟你联系… |
[19:00] | I don’t get a cell signal in this building. | 我手机在这栋楼里收不到信号 |
[19:02] | I’ve been sitting 20 feet away from you. | 我就坐在离你二十英尺的地方 |
[19:04] | Sir, please don’t take that tone with me. | 先生 请不要用这种语气跟我说话 |
[19:06] | Stupid, dumb, ugly bitch. | 又笨又蠢又丑的贱货 |
[19:07] | Dad, stop. | 爸爸 别说了 |
[19:11] | You wanna drive him home? | 你要不要先送他回去 |
[19:13] | I think that would be wise. Thanks. | 最好是这样 谢谢 |
[19:35] | This voice mailbox is currently full. | 语音信箱已满 |
[19:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:42] | Get your fucking hands off me. | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[19:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Everyone told us and told us and told us. | 每个人都一而再地告诫我们 |
[20:03] | Marriage is hard work. | 维持婚姻很辛苦 |
[20:06] | And compromise and more work. | 需要相互妥协 还要努力经营 |
[20:09] | “Abandon all hope, ye who enter.” | “进入炼狱之人 勿抱尘世之望”[《神曲》] |
[20:11] | “When young Amy’s hope did wane. | “当小艾米的希望日趋减退 |
[20:14] | “She wandered here.” | “她流连于此 |
[20:15] | Well, it’s not true. Not for me and Nick. | 但并非如此 对我和尼克来说不是这样 |
[20:18] | “In search of Jane.” | “寻找简·奥斯汀 |
[20:21] | With us, two years, | 两年之于我们而言 |
[20:24] | it’s just good. | 正是浓情蜜意时 |
[20:26] | Austen. | 奥斯汀 |
[20:29] | You were an alienated teen, | 你是个独来独往的姑娘 |
[20:31] | and only Elizabeth Bennet understood you. | 只有伊丽莎白·班内特能懂你 |
[20:33] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[20:37] | My God. | 老天爷 |
[20:39] | You naughty minx. | 你这个风骚的女子 |
[20:41] | Well, technically, we are supposed to fuck at the next stop. | 通常我们进入下一步才能做爱 |
[20:44] | Yeah, in keeping with tradition. | 没错 比较合传统 |
[20:45] | But I might be willing to bend the rules this once. | 但我觉得这次可以通融一下 |
[20:49] | God bless Jane Austen. | 求老天保佑简·奥斯汀 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:06] | I’m enthusiastic. Look at that. It’s confirmed by the… | 我可是热情洋溢的 看看 有此为证 |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | Year two. Cotton. | 两周年纪念日 棉婚 |
[21:24] | It’s, we had that joke that | 之前不是开玩笑说 |
[21:26] | our sex was too good for ordinary. | 我们的性生活好到普通床单无法承受 |
[21:29] | So, these are 2,000 thread-count… | 这床单有两千支… |
[21:36] | We’re so cute. I wanna punch us in the face. | 太可爱了 真想往咱俩脸上揍一拳 |
[21:39] | That’s pretty great. I mean, that is pretty great. | 太好了 真的 太棒了 |
[21:44] | Did they ask if you wanted a lawyer? | 他们有没有问你需不需要请律师 |
[21:45] | I don’t need a lawyer. Here, I’ll do this. | 我不需要律师 好了 我来吧 |
[21:48] | Well, did they ask personal stuff about Amy? | 那他们有没有问关于艾米的私人问题 |
[21:50] | You know, they asked, | 他们问了 |
[21:52] | why didn’t she have any friends? | 为什么她没朋友 |
[21:53] | What did you say? | 那你怎么回答的 |
[21:54] | – I said she was complicated. – Nick! | -我说她比较复杂 -尼克 |
[21:57] | Everyone knows “Complicated” is code for “Bitch.” | 所有人都知道 复杂的意思就是贱人 |
[22:05] | God. I feel sick. | 天哪 我觉得很难受 |
[22:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | It’s so bizarre. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[22:11] | It seems like the kind of thing that would happen to Amy. | 感觉这种事一定会发生在艾米身上似的 |
[22:13] | She always attracts… | 她总是那么… |
[22:14] | Drama? | 戏剧性 |
[22:17] | You can say it. It’s just me and you. | 你可以说的 就我们俩 |
[22:18] | Just because I don’t like to be around Amy, | 虽然我不喜欢和艾米待在一起 |
[22:21] | Doesn’t mean I don’t care about her. | 但这不代表我不关心她 |
[22:25] | Anyway, whoever took her is bound to bring her back. | 无论如何 带她走的人肯定会带她回来的 |
[22:37] | Detective? Excuse me. | 警探 你好 |
[22:39] | I’m Noelle Hawthorne. I’m Amy’s best friend. | 我是诺艾尔·霍桑 艾米最好的朋友 |
[22:42] | Well, great. Where do you live, Noelle? | 很好 那你家住哪里呢 诺艾尔 |
[22:46] | Five doors down. 1032. | 隔着五户人家 1032号 |
[22:47] | Wonderful. I would love to talk to you. | 真好 能跟你谈谈真好 |
[22:49] | Can I come by in half an hour? | 我半个小时以后来可以吗 |
[22:51] | – Y’all know anything yet? – I’m sorry. | -有什么消息了吗 -不好意思 |
[22:53] | I got guys on the clock in here. But you give me 30 minutes. | 我还有人在这工作 给我半小时 |
[22:56] | But that’s usually bath time. | 但那个时间我一般都在洗澡 |
[22:58] | Well, we’ll talk in between shampoos. | 那就边洗边说 |
[23:03] | All right. So, what do you got? | 好了 有什么发现吗 |
[23:05] | It was definitely blood spatter you saw in the kitchen. | 你在厨房看到的肯定是溅出来的血 |
[23:08] | Normally, kitchen, knives, food prep. | 厨房嘛 刀具 准备食物什么的 |
[23:10] | Not that weird, but that is awfully high. | 应该不奇怪 但那片血迹太高了 |
[23:12] | So, I’m gonna order a luminol sweep. | 所以我还要做一下荧光血迹测试 |
[23:14] | Well, okay. | 没问题 |
[23:18] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:19] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[23:20] | House is rented in her name. Car’s in her name. | 房子是以她的名义租的 车也在她名下 |
[23:23] | Credit cards, utilities, phone bill, | 信用卡 家用设施 电话账单 |
[23:26] | all in her name. | 都是她的名字 |
[23:27] | Even his bar’s in her name. | 连他的酒吧都是在她的名下 |
[23:28] | I don’t know that that’s so surprising. | 我不明白这有什么好奇怪的 |
[23:30] | No. But it is humiliating. | 不奇怪 但很耻辱 |
[23:32] | What you got? | 有什么线索 |
[23:33] | It’s with her unmentionables. | 在她难以启齿的秘密里找到的 |
[23:48] | Well, we have our first clue. | 我们的第一条线索 |
[24:02] | I have to take a shower. | 我得去洗个澡 |
[24:04] | No, don’t. You’ve been up all night. | 不 别洗 你一晚都没睡 |
[24:06] | You wanna look like you’ve been up all night. | 你得看着像一夜没睡的样子 |
[24:09] | Hey, be careful today, okay? | 今天小心点 好吗 |
[24:12] | That’s a weird thing to say. | 说得还真奇怪 |
[24:13] | Well, when you’re upset, you bottle up. | 你郁闷的时候就会喝酒 |
[24:15] | You can seem angry, like… | 看起来比较愤怒 就像… |
[24:17] | please don’t say, “Like dad.” | 千万别说 跟老爸一副德行 |
[24:19] | Or else you swing into your momma’s-boy charm offensive, | 要么你就得发动你的乖宝宝魅力攻势 |
[24:20] | and that can feel glib. | 不过那就有点不正经了 |
[24:21] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[24:22] | I’ll balance on the exact fucking edge of your emotional razor. | 我会尽量照顾你的玻璃心的 |
[24:25] | Okay. Just be… | 好了 你只要 |
[24:27] | Myself? | 做自己 |
[24:29] | Sponsoring a raffle to benefit west county 4h. | 资助了一个彩票抽奖售票店以造福西部人民 |
[24:31] | And raffling season tickets for mizzou football. | 抽奖销售密苏里足球队的季度赛球票 |
[24:35] | Buy your tickets at the wing hut or local tri-state tire stores. | 你可以在烤翅店或轮胎店买到球票 |
[24:43] | Your in-laws made it. | 你的岳父岳母赶过来了 |
[24:46] | – Hi, Rand. – Hey, man. | -兰德 -孩子 |
[24:47] | I’m detective Boney. | 我是邦妮警探 |
[24:48] | I’m the twin. Margo. | 我是他的孪生姐姐 马尔 |
[24:50] | We played tennis yesterday, Nick. I just can’t get over it. | 我们昨天打了网球 到现在还没缓过来 |
[24:53] | Marybeth, I am really sorry. | 玛丽贝思 真的很抱歉 |
[24:54] | I knew you never should have moved back here. | 我就知道 你们不应该搬回来 |
[24:56] | We didn’t have a lot of choice. | 我们也是没办法 |
[24:57] | We are all worried. We are all scared. | 我们都很担心 很害怕 |
[25:01] | But we are all here now. | 但我们现在也都来了 |
[25:03] | And we will find Amy, together. | 我们一起努力 肯定能找到艾米的 |
[25:16] | Should I just go first, and then you guys can say something? | 是不是我先来 然后你们再说点什么 |
[25:18] | Good. | 好的 |
[25:20] | As you know, my wife, Amy Elliott Dunne. | 大家都知道 我的妻子艾米·艾略特·邓恩 |
[25:25] | Disappeared from our home on the morning of July 5th. | 七月五日在家中莫名失踪 |
[25:29] | Under suspicious circumstances. | 留下许多可疑的线索 |
[25:31] | Louder! | 声音大一点 |
[25:33] | If anyone out there has any information. | 不管谁有了消息 |
[25:37] | Please come forward. | 请站出来 |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | I’m Rand Elliott. | 我叫兰德·艾略特 |
[25:45] | My wife, Marybeth Elliott. | 这是我的妻子玛丽贝思·艾略特 |
[25:46] | Should I have said my name? | 我应该说名字吗 |
[25:48] | Amy is our only child. | 艾米是我们的独生女儿 |
[25:50] | She’s bright, she’s beautiful. She’s kind. | 她阳光 美丽 善良 |
[25:54] | She really is amazing Amy. | 她确实是了不起的艾米 |
[25:56] | You know, there are millions of people out there, | 有成百上千万的人 |
[25:59] | who grew up with her and care about her. | 陪伴她长大 关心她 爱护她 |
[26:02] | We care about her, we love her. | 我们关心她 我们很爱她 |
[26:05] | And we just want her back. | 我们只想让她回家 |
[26:09] | Amy is a decorated scholar. | 艾米是位颇有成就的学者 |
[26:12] | She forged a successful career in journalism. | 在新闻界闯出了一片天 |
[26:15] | She returned here to her husband’s hometown, | 之后她回到丈夫的家乡 |
[26:17] | and she made a life in her adopted home. | 在婆家开始了新的生活 |
[26:21] | Now, Amy needs your help. | 而现在 艾米需要你的帮助 |
[26:23] | We’re establishing a volunteer headquarters at the Drury lodge. | 我们在特鲁里旅馆设立了志愿者中心 |
[26:28] | We have a hotline, 1-855-4-Amy-tips. | 热线电话是18854寻找艾米 |
[26:33] | And our website is www.Findamazingamy.com. | 我们的网址名称是”寻找了不起的艾米” |
[26:39] | – Mr. Dunne! – Mr. Elliott! | -邓恩先生 -艾略特先生 |
[26:42] | Mr. Dunne, any signs of foul play? | 邓恩先生 有没有凶杀的迹象 |
[26:46] | Mr. Elliott, when was the last time you spoke to your daughter? | 艾略特先生 你上次跟女儿联系是什么时候 |
[26:51] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[26:59] | That’s all for now. Thank you. | 到此为止 谢谢大家 |
[27:03] | Amy is the kind of girl who attracts admirers. | 艾米有很多仰慕者 |
[27:06] | Right, Nick? | 对吧 尼克 |
[27:07] | Yeah, definitely. | 是的 确实如此 |
[27:08] | And we’ve had instances. | 我们有过活生生的例子 |
[27:10] | – Where things got… – scary. | -这事有点… -吓人 |
[27:13] | Do you know about Desi Collings? | 你知道德西·柯林斯吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I know all about Desi Collings. | 是的 德西·柯林斯的事我都知道 |
[27:16] | He was obsessed. | 他对艾米很着迷 |
[27:17] | He attempted suicide after Amy broke up with him sophomore year. | 高二那年艾米和他分手后还自杀过 |
[27:20] | We had to file a restraining order. | 我们不得不申请了禁令 |
[27:22] | This would be high school? Twenty years ago? | 这是高中的事了吧 二十年前 |
[27:24] | But he recently moved to St. Louis. That’s just two hours away. | 但他最近搬到圣路易斯 离这只有两小时 |
[27:28] | To be fair, he is from St. Louis. | 不过 他家就是圣路易斯的 |
[27:30] | We also have Tommy O’Hara. | 还有汤米·欧哈拉 |
[27:31] | This is only eight years ago, in New York. | 这个只是八年前 在纽约 |
[27:33] | She broke up with him, he got very physical. | 他俩分手以后 他就变得很暴力 |
[27:36] | – She filed charges. – What was the charge? | -她起诉了 -罪名是什么 |
[27:38] | Sexual assault, threat, battery, what? | 性侵 威胁 恐吓 殴打还是什么 |
[27:40] | I only know it was bad. | 我只知道情况很糟糕 |
[27:42] | – I didn’t know this. – Okay. | -这事我怎么不知道 -好吧 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[27:45] | Anything more recent? | 还有最近的吗 |
[27:50] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有了 |
[27:55] | Hey, Nick? You got a minute? | 尼克 有时间吗 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 有 |
[28:06] | Imagine our confusion. | 想想我们得多迷惑 |
[28:07] | A missing persons case. | 在一起人口失踪案里 |
[28:08] | And in your wife’s dressing room, | 却在妻子的衣帽间 |
[28:10] | we find an envelope marked “Clue.” | 发现了一封写有”线索”两个字的信封 |
[28:11] | That’s for our anniversary. | 那是为我们的结婚纪念日准备的 |
[28:13] | My wife does these treasure hunts. | 我老婆喜欢寻宝游戏 |
[28:16] | I’m hoping you can tell me what this means. | 我希望你能告诉我们这是什么意思 |
[28:18] | You want to solve Amy’s treasure hunt? | 你想玩艾米的寻宝游戏 |
[28:19] | It’ll help me track Amy’s movements before she disappeared. | 这有助于我们了解艾米失踪前的动向 |
[28:22] | Of course. Okay. | 当然 可以 |
[28:24] | “Although this spot couldn’t be tighter, | “尽管空间狭窄 |
[28:27] | “It’s a cozy room for my favorite writer.” | “却是我最爱作家的温床 |
[28:33] | I know this one! | 这个我知道 |
[28:35] | Although this spot couldn’t be any tighter, | 尽管空间狭窄 |
[28:39] | It’s a cozy room for my favorite writer. | 却是我最爱作家的温床 |
[28:43] | After-school meeting, don’t mind if I do. | 下课铃响 就来见我 |
[28:47] | Maybe I’ll teach you a thing or two. | 看我这个老师合不合格 |
[28:54] | Well, well. What does it say? | 这个上面写了什么 |
[28:56] | Clue two. | 线索二 |
[28:59] | “Hey, handsome man, let’s go undercover. | “帅哥 我们来玩间谍游戏吧 |
[29:02] | “You’ll be the spy, and I’ll be his lover. | “你来演间谍 我来当情人 |
[29:07] | “Let’s head on over. | “我们携手并肩 |
[29:08] | “To the little brown house. | “去往那间棕色小屋 |
[29:10] | “We’ll play hot, doting husband, sweet, loving spouse.” | “一起扮演热辣亲密的夫妻 甜蜜相爱的伴侣 |
[29:17] | These yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[29:18] | No. | 不是 |
[29:19] | But you read the first clue. | 不过你也看过第一条线索 |
[29:21] | Randy Professor, naughty student. | 好色的教授 淫荡的学生 |
[29:24] | I blush. | 我脸都红了 |
[29:25] | Me and my ex just swapped cards. | 我和我前任只送过卡片 |
[29:28] | Where’s this little brown house? | 这个棕色小屋在哪儿 |
[29:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:16] | Nicholas Dunne. | 我是尼古拉斯·邓恩 |
[30:19] | Under my father’s name, William Dunne. | 这房子登记在我父亲威廉·邓恩名下 |
[30:28] | My wife’s first pet? Is this necessary? | 我妻子的第一只宠物 这有必要吗 |
[30:31] | Can you just turn the bell… | 能不能把警报… |
[30:32] | yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:37] | It’s “Puddles”, right? Or is it “Poodles”? | 是”小邋遢”吗 还是”贵宾犬” |
[30:44] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[30:47] | Hello, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[30:48] | Fancy meeting you here. | 没想到能在这遇到你 |
[30:50] | It’s your dad’s house, right? | 这是你爸爸的屋子吧 |
[30:53] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[30:54] | What you doing? | 你来这干什么 |
[30:55] | Like you said, it’s my dad’s house. | 如你所说 这是我爸的屋子 |
[30:57] | I come by once a week, make sure the place hasn’t burned down. | 我每周都会来看一眼 防止失火什么的 |
[31:02] | But it looks okay. | 看来今天还好 |
[31:04] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去吧 |
[31:09] | You know, I thought maybe this was the little brown house. | 我觉得这就是所谓的棕色小屋了 |
[31:14] | From the clue. | 线索里提到的那栋 |
[31:15] | Nope. Still blue. | 不可能 明明是蓝色 |
[31:34] | Picture me, I’m a girl who’s very, very bad. | 想象我是个很坏很坏的女孩 |
[31:38] | I need to be punished, and by “Punished,” I mean “Had.” | 我必须受到惩罚 活该被逮个正着 |
[31:42] | It’s where you keep goodies for anniversary five. | 有人在那里为结婚五周年藏起了好东西 |
[31:45] | “So open the door, and look alive.” | “快打开门来 仔细瞧一瞧 |
[31:50] | Bitch! | 贱货 |
[31:55] | Want to test your marriage for weak spots? | 想找到你婚姻的软肋吗 |
[31:59] | Add one recession. | 只需加一场经济萧条 |
[32:01] | Subtract two jobs. | 再减去两份工作 |
[32:03] | It’s surprisingly effective. | 出奇地有效 |
[32:05] | Promise me we’ll never be like them. | 答应我永远别像他们一样 |
[32:07] | Like who? | 像谁一样 |
[32:08] | All those awful couples we know. | 那些失败的夫妻 |
[32:10] | Those wives who treat their men like dancing monkeys. | 妻子把丈夫当成马戏团的猴子 |
[32:14] | To be trained and paraded. | 训着管着还得带出去给人看 |
[32:16] | Husbands who treat their wives like the highway patrol. | 丈夫眼中妻子就跟公路巡警似的 |
[32:19] | To be out-foxed and avoided. | 怕着躲着还得时刻算计着 |
[32:27] | I think I’m gonna be laid off. | 我快被炒鱿鱼了 |
[32:29] | We’re in a recession. | 虽然现在经济衰退 |
[32:30] | If it happens, we’ll deal with it. | 不过没有过不去的坎儿 |
[32:32] | I’ll probably be next. | 我可能也会失业 |
[32:34] | We have each other. | 但我们拥有彼此 |
[32:36] | Everything else is background noise. | 别的都是身外之物 |
[32:39] | You are exceptional. | 你真是独一无二 |
[32:49] | My turn. | 到我说了 |
[32:52] | My parents’ publisher dropped them, | 我父母的出版商不理他们 |
[32:54] | and they’re in debt up to their ears. | 他们现在债台高筑 |
[32:56] | That’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[32:56] | And they need to borrow from my trust fund. | 他们得从我的信托基金里拿钱还债 |
[32:59] | How much? | 花了多少 |
[33:00] | Almost a million. | 差不多一百万 |
[33:03] | That’s almost all of it. | 那不是要用完了吗 |
[33:05] | This is where you say, “Everything else is background noise.” | 所以轮到你说”别的都是身外之物”了 |
[33:07] | Amy, if you’re laid off. | 艾米 要是你失业了 |
[33:08] | And I’m laid off. | 我也失业了 |
[33:10] | I said I’d do it. | 我已经决定好了 |
[33:11] | Without talking to me? | 都不和我商量一下吗 |
[33:12] | – Well, it’s… – Your call. | -其实… -你说了算 |
[33:14] | Their money, technically. | 这本来就是他们的钱 |
[33:20] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:22] | Everything else is just background noise. | 别的都是身外之物 |
[33:38] | More games? | 还买游戏 |
[33:39] | Yeah, I just wanted to shoot some folks. | 没错 满足一下开枪杀人的欲望 |
[33:42] | What’s the laptop for? | 那买这手提电脑干什么 |
[33:45] | Laptoping. | 用 |
[33:48] | I see. | 我算明白了 |
[33:49] | You can give your parents $879,000 | 你能在不和我商量的前提下 |
[33:51] | without talking to me, | 借你父母八十八万还债 |
[33:53] | but God forbid I buy a video game without getting your permission. | 而我未经你允许买款游戏就犯了天条了 |
[33:55] | You are spending a lot. | 你买的太多了 |
[33:56] | You don’t trust me. You don’t trust my judgment. | 你不相信我 你不相信我的判断 |
[33:59] | You certainly don’t trust my intention. | 甚至怀疑我的动机 |
[34:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡扯什么 |
[34:01] | That’s the basic tenet of a prenup, isn’t it? | 这是咱俩婚前约法三章的 |
[34:03] | Why are you throwing that in my face again? | 你怎么又拿这事来说理 |
[34:05] | Because it’s easy to throw. | 因为我本来就占理 |
[34:07] | Nick, I don’t get it. | 尼克 我不明白 |
[34:08] | I don’t get why you’re daring me to be someone I don’t wanna be. | 为什么你要逼着我变成我不喜欢的样子 |
[34:11] | The nagging shrew. The controlling bitch. | 变成一个唠唠叨叨控制欲爆表的泼妇 |
[34:14] | I’m not that person. I’m your wife. | 我不是那样的人 我是你妻子 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:18] | I just don’t know how to do this. I’ve never not had a job. | 我只是有点不知所措 我还未曾失业过 |
[34:20] | I flipped burgers, I painted houses. I don’t… | 以前我卖过汉堡 刷过墙 我不… |
[34:22] | You’ll get another job. | 你会找到新工作的 |
[34:29] | Hi, go. | 嗨 马尔 |
[34:32] | What? Hold on. What? | 什么 等等 你说什么 |
[34:33] | – And suddenly. – Slow down, what is it? | -突然间 -慢点儿说 怎么了 |
[34:35] | I knew everything was about to get worse. | 我发现一切只会变得更糟 |
[34:37] | Okay, tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[35:06] | – Bless you, Nick. – Father. | -上帝保佑你 尼克 -神父 |
[35:08] | Hey, Tom. Mayor! | 汤姆 镇长先生 你们好 |
[35:09] | Nick, good to see you. | 尼克 很高兴见到你 |
[35:11] | Good to see you. | 我也是 |
[35:12] | Hey, guys, hey. | 小朋友们 |
[35:15] | – Jodie. – Nick. | -乔蒂 -尼克 |
[35:19] | Oh, we’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[35:35] | You look like hammered shit. | 你脸色真差 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:47] | You ever see that guy in the glasses before? | 你见过那个戴眼镜的家伙吗 |
[35:49] | Don’t worry. We videotape everybody | 别担心 我们录下了 |
[35:50] | that comes in and out of these things. | 所有出入这栋建筑的人 |
[35:52] | I mean, you tend to get a lot of… | 你似乎找了不少 |
[35:54] | Do-gooders? | 伪善人 |
[35:55] | Freaks. | 怪人 |
[35:56] | Hey, I meant to ask you. | 我想问问你 |
[35:58] | Noelle Hawthorne? | 诺艾尔·霍桑 |
[36:00] | She lives on your street. Amy’s best friend. | 她是你邻居 也是艾米最好的朋友 |
[36:03] | I’ve never heard the name Noelle Hawthorne. | 从没听过诺艾尔·霍桑这名字 |
[36:05] | She and her husband have triplets. | 就是有三胞胎的那一家 |
[36:08] | Yeah, we might say hi to them on the street. | 可能打过几次招呼 |
[36:11] | But “Best friend”? No. | 但绝不是什么最好的朋友 |
[36:14] | Excuse me, one sec. | 抱歉 我过去一下 |
[36:20] | He acted like Noelle was a complete stranger. | 他表现得就像和诺艾尔完全没有来往 |
[36:22] | Of course he did. | 意料之中 |
[36:23] | Look, these two are yours. | 来 这两个给你 |
[36:24] | Oh, look. He’s being a good guy, | 看 他又在演好人了 |
[36:27] | so everybody can see him being a good guy. | 这样所有人才会觉得他是无辜的 |
[36:29] | You really don’t like him, do you? | 你还真是不喜欢他啊 |
[36:31] | What’s to like? | 他哪儿讨人喜欢了 |
[36:54] | This mailbox is currently full. Press one to… | 语音信箱已满 按1转到 |
[36:58] | Nick? I just wanted to introduce myself. My name’s Shawna Kelly. | 尼克 请容我自我介绍一下 我叫肖纳·凯利 |
[37:01] | I am so sorry for your troubles. | 我为你遇到的麻烦表示遗憾 |
[37:04] | Thank you. That’s kind. | 谢谢关心 |
[37:05] | Are you remembering to eat? | 你最近有好好吃饭吗 |
[37:06] | Well, a lot of cold cuts. | 吃了不少冻肉 |
[37:08] | I’m gonna fix you up my world-famous chicken frito pie. | 那你可得尝尝我闻名世界的玉米鸡肉派 |
[37:12] | That’s very kind and very unnecessary. | 十分感谢 不过不用劳烦了 |
[37:13] | You have to keep your strength. | 吃饱才有力气做事 |
[37:15] | Would you… | 你能… |
[37:17] | Say, “Chicken frito pie!” | 说”玉米鸡肉派” |
[37:23] | You know what? Would you delete that picture for me? | 能麻烦你删了这张照片吗 |
[37:27] | – It’s a nice photo. – I know it is. | -拍的很棒呀 -我知道 |
[37:29] | But just do me a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[37:31] | Will you? | 行吗 |
[37:33] | Would you go ahead and please delete that picture? | 拜托你删了这张照片吧 |
[37:36] | You just press… | 你就按一下 |
[37:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病吧 |
[37:38] | Could you please not share that with anyone? | 那别给其他人看 行吗 |
[37:39] | I will share it with whomever I please. | 我爱给谁看就给谁看 |
[37:47] | – Dude. – Yeah? | -伙计 -怎么了 |
[37:48] | Marybeth is pissed. | 你岳母生气了 |
[37:50] | Why? | 她生什么气 |
[37:54] | Marybeth? | 玛丽贝思 |
[37:55] | It’s like you’re the goddamn homecoming king. | 你还把自己当成返校节国王了 |
[38:01] | It was important to my mother that I be polite. | 我妈妈教导我要礼貌 |
[38:04] | I be considerate, I be a gentleman. | 要做个体贴的绅士 |
[38:06] | It looked like you were having fun. | 你好像玩得还挺开心 |
[38:07] | I am in a nightmare! | 这对我来说就是场噩梦 |
[38:10] | All I’m trying to do is be nice | 我只是想尽量用一副好脸色 |
[38:13] | to the people who are volunteering to help find Amy. | 去面对那些乐意帮忙寻找艾米的人 |
[38:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:21] | And I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:25] | My God, this place literally smells like feces. | 老天爷 这地方闻起来一股屎味儿 |
[38:40] | In your searches, did you find any golf clubs, real fancy? | 你搜查时发现什么豪华高尔夫球杆了吗 |
[38:43] | No. | 没 |
[38:46] | How about a brand new stratocaster? | 全新的电吉他呢 |
[38:47] | No, nothing like that. | 也没有 |
[38:49] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | How big’s that TV? It’s not 65-inch. | 这电视有多大 没到65英寸吧 |
[38:59] | No, it’s nowhere near that. | 远远不到 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:02] | – Kibble? – Excuse me? | -猫粮呢 -什么 |
[39:04] | He asked me to feed his cat. | 他让我顺便把猫喂了 |
[39:06] | I saw some in the pantry. | 我记得食品柜里有 |
[39:07] | Detective Boney, officer Gilpin? Noelle hawthorne! | 邦妮警探 吉尔平警官 我是诺艾尔·霍桑 |
[39:12] | I know y’all are in there! | 我知道你们都在屋里 |
[39:14] | Would you please escort Miss Hawthorne | 麻烦你将霍桑小姐 |
[39:15] | and her children back out to the street? | 和她的孩子们请到街上去 |
[39:19] | Detective Boney! | 邦妮警探 |
[39:21] | Just remind her it is a possible crime scene. | 告诉她这可能是犯罪现场 |
[39:34] | Look at that pie-eating grin, from a guy whose wife is missing. | 看看这张大肥脸 妻子失踪还能笑成这样 |
[39:44] | – How are you doing? – Terrific. | -你还好吗 -好得很 |
[39:48] | How’s Marybeth? | 你岳母呢 |
[39:49] | She’s a wreck. | 她很不爽 |
[39:51] | And you? | 你呢 |
[39:53] | Awesome. | 爽爆了 |
[39:56] | Have you told me everything? | 你没瞒着我什么吧 |
[39:58] | Of course. | 当然没有 |
[39:59] | Everything? | 当真 |
[40:00] | Why would you even ask me that? | 你怎么这么问 |
[40:01] | Ever since you walked into the bar | 从艾米失踪那天早晨 |
[40:03] | that morning Amy went missing, you seem… | 你走进我酒吧开始 你看起来就 |
[40:06] | – Off. – I am off. | -不在状态 -当然了 |
[40:09] | Everybody’s examining me and projecting their shit on me. | 所有人都跑来质疑我 对我评头论足 |
[40:12] | All I want is to come over here, have a beer with you, | 我只想过来跟你喝瓶啤酒 |
[40:15] | and not be judged. | 清静一会儿 |
[40:17] | Can we do that? | 行吗 |
[40:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:22] | You know what I keep thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[40:24] | If mom were here? | 如果妈妈也在这儿 |
[40:25] | Yeah. Like I’m 12. | 是啊 就像小时候 |
[40:30] | Nick, mom would fix it. | 尼克 要是妈妈还在一定有办法 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna go Benadryl myself to sleep. | 我该吃药睡觉了 |
[40:46] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[40:53] | So, here’s a strange, new sentence. | 我不得不面对一个新的现实 |
[40:55] | I am a Missourian. | 我现在是密苏里人了 |
[41:05] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[41:09] | No money, no jobs, no prospects. | 没钱 没工作 前途一片灰暗 |
[41:12] | And then, we heard from go. | 我们收到了马尔的消息 |
[41:14] | Mama Maureen. | 莫林 我的婆婆 |
[41:16] | Stage 4 breast cancer. | 乳腺癌四期 |
[41:21] | So, we moved to Missouri. | 所以 我们搬去了密苏里州 |
[41:24] | I don’t mind. | 我倒不介意 |
[41:26] | I just wish he’d asked. | 只是希望他至少和我商量一下 |
[41:41] | Nick is happy to be home. | 回到老家的尼克很是开心 |
[41:43] | But I don’t know if he’s happy I’m with him. | 但我不知道我在会不会扫他的兴 |
[41:47] | I feel like something he loaded by mistake. | 我就像他拿错的一件行李 |
[41:50] | Something to be jettisoned, if necessary. | 如有必要 丢掉也无妨 |
[41:54] | Something disposable. | 就像一次性的东西 |
[41:58] | I feel like I could disappear. | 即便消失了他也不会在意 |
[42:44] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[42:46] | – I saw you on TV. – Okay. | -我在电视上看见你了 -好吧 |
[42:48] | – It’s so crazy. – Yeah, I know. | -太疯狂了 -是的 |
[42:50] | – She just vanished? – She’s just gone. | -她就这么消失了 -离家出走而已 |
[42:52] | – I’ve been so worried about you. – Where have you been? | -我担心死你了 -你去哪儿了 |
[42:54] | I called you a hundred times. You gotta pick up your phone! | 我给你打了无数次电话 你怎么不接 |
[42:56] | Rehearsals. | 我在排练 |
[42:57] | What? | 什么 |
[42:58] | Godspell. | 《福音》 |
[43:01] | My sister’s asleep in the other room. | 我姐姐在隔壁睡觉呢 |
[43:03] | I needed to see you. | 我想见你 |
[43:04] | I know this is a bad idea. | 我知道 但这太不理智了 |
[43:06] | Can you at least tell me you love me? | 我至少要听你说爱我 |
[43:07] | I do love you, but we have to be really careful right now. | 我是很爱你 但现在咱们必须得处处小心 |
[43:11] | I’ve been so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[43:12] | Between rehearsals? | 在排练时吗 |
[43:14] | You told me I needed to have my own life. | 你让我过好自己的生活 |
[43:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:17] | We need to stop. | 现在不行 |
[43:18] | I need you. | 我要你 |
[43:21] | Touch me. | 爱抚我 |
[43:26] | Stop it. Come here. | 等等 过来 |
[43:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[43:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:33] | Did you, by any chance, tell anybody anything about us? | 你有没有和别人提过咱俩的事 |
[43:37] | Even in texting, or on Facebook. | 短信中 或者在脸书上 |
[43:39] | Facebook? I use the disposable phone. | 脸书 我打电话都用一次性手机 |
[43:42] | You buy my presents in cash. I’m not stupid, Nick. | 你给我买礼物也都用现金 我不傻 尼克 |
[43:43] | I know, sweetie. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[43:44] | Did you leave a pair of red panties in my office? | 那你是不是留了条红内裤在我办公室 |
[43:46] | I don’t know. Maybe. They better be mine. | 可能吧 最好别是别人的 |
[43:50] | Sweetheart, think. | 宝贝儿 好好想想 |
[43:51] | I don’t know. I’d have to check my red panty inventory. | 我得回去数数我的红内裤有没有少 |
[43:53] | Andie, I need you to take this seriously, okay? | 安迪 现在可不是开玩笑的时候 |
[43:56] | This is the last time we’re gonna see each other, until… | 这是咱俩最后一次见面 直到 |
[43:58] | Until when? | 到什么时候 |
[44:00] | Until it’s safe. | 到风声过去 |
[44:01] | You were going to get a divorce. | 你说过要离婚的 |
[44:03] | Never say that out loud again. | 别再大声说这句话了 |
[44:05] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[44:09] | I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[44:12] | I just wanna be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[44:13] | Andie, please. | 安迪 拜托 |
[44:15] | That’s all I want. | 我别无所求 |
[44:18] | I can’t. | 现在不行 |
[44:22] | It’s our last time together. | 这是咱俩最后一次见面 |
[44:24] | Let’s make the most of it. | 春宵一刻值千金 |
[44:33] | Real quick, but then you have to go. | 动作快点儿 完事儿你就得走 |
[44:39] | My husband has come undone. | 我丈夫已经失控了 |
[44:42] | We moved to Missouri to save Maureen, | 我们搬到密苏里州陪莫林治病 |
[44:45] | but as it turns out, we couldn’t. | 但结果却不尽如人愿 |
[44:51] | It means a lot that you came. | 你能来真是意义重大 |
[44:54] | We took a hit on the brownstone, | 在上流社会受挫后 |
[44:55] | and I used the last of my trust fund to buy him a bar. | 我用剩下的信托基金给他买了一个酒吧 |
[44:58] | So far, it’s just costing money. | 目前仍然没有盈利 |
[45:05] | Nick uses me for sex when he wants. | 尼克有需求时我是他泄欲的工具 |
[45:12] | Otherwise, I don’t exist. | 其他时候我就跟不存在一样 |
[45:16] | We should go to outback tonight. | 今晚我们该进城逛逛 |
[45:18] | That would be nice. | 听起来不错 |
[45:19] | Last night, I went from desperate to pathetic. | 昨晚 绝望的我终于踏出了可悲至极的一步 |
[45:23] | I became someone I don’t even like. | 我变成了自己讨厌的人 |
[45:26] | The kind of woman I used to mock. | 变成了我以前所嘲笑轻视的女人 |
[45:28] | You’re out so much. | 你几乎天天出门 |
[45:30] | – I know. – Stay home. | -我知道 -今晚在家待着吧 |
[45:33] | – I can’t, I’m already late. – Then, can I come? | -不行 我已经迟到了 -我能一起去吗 |
[45:35] | You would hate it. | 你会烦死的 |
[45:37] | It’s a bunch of my dorky high school friends. | 我那帮高中同学都是大老粗 |
[45:41] | Do our code. No bullshit. | 约法三章的 别找借口行吗 |
[45:44] | I thought we weren’t gonna be that couple. | 不是说好不效仿那些失败的夫妻吗 |
[45:53] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[45:57] | – Hey, I’ve been thinking. – Yeah? | -我一直在想 -什么 |
[46:00] | Something positive. | 一些能带来希望的事 |
[46:03] | Maybe it’s time. | 是时候要个孩子了 |
[46:05] | Now is literally the worst time. | 可现在最不是时候 |
[46:07] | It would be a new start for us. | 那会是我们的新开始 |
[46:08] | And for me, I would have a real purpose here. | 对我来说 我才真的有事可做 |
[46:11] | A child is not a hobby. | 孩子可不是什么兴趣爱好 |
[46:12] | Not a hobby. | 不是兴趣爱好 |
[46:14] | An inspiration. | 是我的动力 |
[46:16] | We could have had this fight four hours ago. I’m late. | 我们四小时后再争这个 我迟到了 |
[46:19] | I didn’t know it was gonna be a fight. | 我不知道你会跟我争 |
[46:20] | You really wanna be the | 你真的想变成 |
[46:22] | couple that has a baby to save their marriage? | 靠孩子来挽救婚姻的人吗 |
[46:24] | “Save”? | “挽救” |
[46:25] | Reboot, retool, rekindle, whatever! | 重启 重组 重燃 管他什么词 |
[46:28] | – And you’re gonna walk out the door now? – Yeah! | -而你现在就要摔门而去 -没错 |
[46:30] | You’re a fucking coward. | 你他妈就是个懦夫 |
[46:32] | No, it can’t go on like this. | 不 不能这么下去了 |
[46:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:35] | – I won’t. – You won’t? | -我不准 -你不准 |
[46:37] | You won’t? Why, it’s not good enough for you? | 你不准 凭什么 这还满足不了你吗 |
[46:39] | It’s not even close! | 差远了 |
[46:40] | You stupid bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[46:43] | What scared me wasn’t that he’d pushed me. | 他推开我 我并不害怕 |
[46:46] | What scared me was how much he wanted to hurt me more. | 我怕的是他还会怎么伤害我 |
[46:50] | What scared me was that I’d finally realized, | 怕的是我终将意识到 |
[46:53] | I am frightened of my own husband. | 我惧怕自己的丈夫 |
[47:09] | You want me to call for backup? | 要我打电话叫增援吗 |
[47:10] | Nah, I’ll protect you. | 不用了 我会保护你的 |
[47:20] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[47:27] | They ought to burn this place down. | 他们应该把这儿烧掉 |
[47:30] | Seems like folks are trying. | 这班家伙也快把这烧掉了 |
[47:37] | You really think this is anything? | 你真觉得这儿会有什么吗 |
[47:39] | Cross it off the list. | 从单子上划掉吧 |
[47:53] | Hey, Jason. | 詹森 |
[47:54] | What’s up, Rhonda? | 怎么了 朗达 |
[47:56] | “And dedicated to the proposition that all men…” | “奉行一切人生来平等的原则” |
[47:59] | Have you seen this girl around here? | 有在这附近看见这姑娘吗 |
[48:01] | Why do you ask? | 为什么要问她 |
[48:02] | She was reported missing. | 她失踪了 |
[48:07] | “And so dedicated, can long endure.” | “是否能够长久存在下去” |
[48:09] | Yeah. I remember her. | 见过 我记得她 |
[48:11] | What did she want? Weed, pills? | 她来买什么 大麻 摇头丸 |
[48:15] | She wanted a gun. | 她来买枪 |
[48:16] | I told her it’s not my thing. | 我告诉她我不卖那玩意儿 |
[48:18] | I felt bad, though. She seemed really desperate. | 我也不好受 她看上去相当绝望 |
[48:21] | She said it needed to be small, so she could keep it close. | 她说要很小的 就能近距离开枪了 |
[48:25] | Are you sure this is her? | 你确定是她 |
[48:27] | You don’t forget a girl like that in here. | 在这地方看到那样的姑娘可忘不了 |
[48:30] | She was all in pink. | 她穿着一身粉 |
[48:31] | It was Valentine’s day. | 那天是情人节 |
[48:37] | For Valentine’s day, I thought I’d buy a gun. | 情人节我觉得我该买把枪 |
[48:40] | That is how crazy I’ve become. | 我都疯成这样子了 |
[48:43] | Nick wants me gone but he won’t ask for a divorce. | 尼克想要我离开 可又不愿提出离婚 |
[48:47] | In his mind, I’m the owner of his bar, | 在他看来 我是他酒吧的老板 |
[48:50] | his only line of credit. | 他唯一的资金来源 |
[48:52] | The bitch with the prenup. | 手握婚前协议的贱人 |
[48:55] | I could go home to my parents, | 我可以回我父母家 |
[48:57] | but I’d have to tell them the truth. | 那样我就不得不告诉他们真相 |
[49:00] | And I don’t even know if I believe the truth. | 可是说出来我自己都不会信 |
[49:04] | Can I really think Nick would hurt me? | 我真觉得尼克会伤害我吗 |
[49:07] | I’m being paranoid. Crazy. | 我开始妄想 太疯狂了 |
[49:11] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[49:13] | I’d sleep better with a gun. | 有把枪在身边睡得会安稳些 |
[49:17] | 寻人 艾米·邓恩 | |
[49:26] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[49:28] | Wake up, baby. My sister’s gonna come out here. | 起床了 宝贝 我姐要出来了 |
[49:36] | – Sorry to rush you. – It’s okay. | -抱歉催你这么急 -没关系 |
[49:40] | – Here. Let me help you. – Okay. | -来 我帮你 -好 |
[49:41] | Just get that. | 穿好了 |
[49:46] | Be very careful. | 小心点 |
[49:48] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[49:49] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[49:52] | Promise me we’ll talk every day. | 向我保证每天都要跟我说话 |
[49:54] | Okay, we will. | 好的 会的 |
[49:55] | Every day, Nick, or I’ll go crazy. | 每天都要 尼克 不然我会疯的 |
[49:59] | Don’t go crazy. | 不要疯 |
[50:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:06] | You fucking idiot. | 你个死蠢货 |
[50:09] | You fucking asshole! You fucking lied to my fucking face! | 你个王八蛋 你他妈当着我的面撒谎 |
[50:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[50:18] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[50:19] | She’s in her early 20s. | 二十出头 |
[50:21] | How long? | 有多久了 |
[50:23] | – A year and a half. – You lied to me for over a year? | -一年半 -你骗了我一年多 |
[50:25] | If I told you, you would have made me stop. | 我要是告诉你 你会阻止我的 |
[50:27] | It’s so fucking small. | 她也太小了 |
[50:29] | You’re a liar and a cheat! You’re just like dad! | 你个大骗子 就跟爸一个德行 |
[50:32] | How did you even meet her? | 你都怎么认识她的 |
[50:33] | She’s one of my students. | 她是我的学生 |
[50:36] | I thought writers hated cliché. | 我还以为作家都讨厌陈词滥调 |
[50:37] | I’m not a writer. | 我不是作家 |
[50:38] | “Boo-hoo, I got laid off. | “呜呜 我被炒了 |
[50:39] | I guess I’ll fuck a teenager.” | 我得去操个90后” |
[50:40] | It wasn’t like that, okay? | 不是那样的 好吗 |
[50:41] | You have no idea how shitty it was with Amy. | 你不知道跟艾米在一起有多惨 |
[50:43] | How fucking terrible she made me feel. | 她弄得我感觉多糟糕 |
[50:45] | Flyover boy. I would get knots in my stomach. | 我真的郁闷得不行 |
[50:48] | Just coming home, knowing she would be sitting there, | 回家时 在我都他妈没进门之前 |
[50:50] | dissatisfied, before I even walked in the fucking door. | 就知道她会那么坐在那儿一脸不满 |
[50:53] | This is so bad. | 这样太糟糕了 |
[50:54] | If anybody finds out, you’re totally fucked. | 要是有人发现了 你就完了 |
[50:56] | Boney found a pair of panties in my office, | 邦妮在我办公室发现了一条内裤 |
[50:59] | where, occasionally, Andie and I… | 偶尔安迪和我会在那儿… |
[51:01] | I don’t know what the fuck it means. | 我都不知道这意味着什么 |
[51:02] | Are they super-twat’s? | 你当她们是傻逼吗 |
[51:03] | Her name is Andie. | 她叫安迪 |
[51:05] | She’s not entirely sure. | 她也不太确定 |
[51:07] | So we are dealing with a 20-year-old, | 所以你上的这个姑娘 |
[51:09] | who isn’t sure where she leaves her undies? | 都20岁了 少条内裤都不知道 |
[51:10] | If they’re not Andie’s, that means that they’re Amy’s, | 如果不是安迪的 那就是艾米的 |
[51:12] | and she left them there for me to find. | 她刻意留在那儿让我发现的 |
[51:14] | Nick, I was scared for you before, | 尼克 之前我还替你担惊受怕 |
[51:16] | and now, I’m fucking petrified. | 现在我真的是目瞪口呆了 |
[51:18] | We’re having a vigil tonight for your missing wife. | 我们今晚要为你失踪的妻子守夜 |
[51:20] | And this morning, you’re kissing your college girlfriend goodbye! | 今早你却在跟你的小女友吻别 |
[51:23] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[51:25] | Have you watched television lately? | 你最近有看电视吗 |
[51:29] | Cable news is all over your shit. | 有线台的新闻全在播你干的好事 |
[51:32] | I mean, what is wrong with this barkeep? | 这位酒吧老板犯什么毛病了 |
[51:34] | His wife’s nowhere to be found, | 妻子失踪了 |
[51:36] | and here’s Nick Dunne for you, flirting. | 而这位尼克·邓恩却在与别人调情 |
[51:39] | Cute pic, huh? | 拍得不错吧 |
[51:40] | – Who is that? – Some fucking tragedy groupie. | -那是谁 -一个可悲的追星族 |
[51:43] | – Who the fuck is that? – I don’t know. | -那他妈是谁 -我不知道 |
[51:45] | She was trying to give me a casserole. | 她想给我做派来着 |
[51:46] | On the show today we have defense attorney, | 今天的节目我们请到了辩护律师 |
[51:47] | Tanner Bolt. | 坦纳·博尔特 |
[51:49] | Patron Saint to wife-killers everywhere. | 杀妻凶手的守护神 |
[51:52] | Tanner Bolt, | 坦纳·博尔特 |
[51:53] | would you actually consider defending Nick Dunne? | 你真的打算为尼克·邓恩辩护吗 |
[51:55] | Well, let me just say… | 一如既往的我想说 |
[51:56] | as always, Ellen, thank you for such a warm welcome. | 埃伦 感谢你如此热情地欢迎我 |
[51:59] | But of course, I’d defend Nick Dunne. | 我当然会为尼克·邓恩辩护 |
[52:01] | Listen, just because this guy isn’t walking around weeping, | 虽然他没有在大家面前痛哭流涕 |
[52:04] | that doesn’t mean that he’s not hurting. | 并不代表他就不受伤 |
[52:05] | Tanner, the hallmark of a sociopath | 坦纳 反社会的标志之一 |
[52:07] | is a lack of empathy. | 就是缺乏同情心 |
[52:08] | But the truth is, you’d have to be a sociopath | 真相是 在这种情况下要显得正常 |
[52:11] | to behave normally in this situation. | 就太反社会了 |
[52:13] | Because it’s the most abnormal situation in the world. | 因为这是世上最不正常的情况 |
[52:16] | Tanner, are you trying to tell me that this photo | 坦纳 你是想告诉我这张照片 |
[52:18] | is remotely in the realm of acceptable behavior? | 根本不是正常行为吗 |
[52:21] | I’m so sick of being picked apart by women. | 我最讨厌被女人批评攻击了 |
[52:25] | You need to hire Tanner Bolt. | 你得雇坦纳·博尔特 |
[52:29] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不该沦落至此 |
[52:29] | Innocent until proven guilty. | 无罪推定 |
[52:31] | That’s exactly what you deserve. | 你就该遭这报应 |
[52:34] | Go home, Nick. | 回去吧 尼克 |
[53:01] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[53:19] | I can’t believe we haven’t arrested this guy. | 我们居然还没逮捕这家伙 |
[53:20] | We’re not gonna arrest anybody, | 不能因这金发碧眼的傻瓜的一面之辞 |
[53:22] | just because some blonde dunce says so. | 我们就去逮捕谁 |
[53:24] | Why are you going so easy on him? You got a crush? | 你这么给他开脱 爱上他了吗 |
[53:27] | One, I am conducting an investigation, not a witch-hunt. | 首先 我是在办案 不是搜捕女巫 |
[53:30] | And, two, don’t talk to me that way, ever. | 其次 别这么跟我说话 永远不要 |
[53:32] | She was trying to buy a gun. | 她想要买枪 |
[53:34] | We don’t know who | 我们不知道是谁 |
[53:34] | or what was scaring her, Gil. | 或者什么东西吓到她了 吉尔 |
[53:36] | Give me the update. | 汇报最新情况 |
[53:37] | No drug angles panned out yet, so cross that off the list. | 目前没有吸毒的可能 这条去掉了 |
[53:40] | I talked to the nurses who care for Nick’s father. | 我去找了照顾尼克父亲的护士们 |
[53:42] | The guy’s a bastard, but he’s weak as a kitten, | 那家伙虽是个混蛋 但虚弱到不行 |
[53:44] | so cross that off the list. | 所以也从单子上划去 |
[53:46] | So, luminol lit up the kitchen | 鲁米诺荧光测试结果 厨房的血迹 |
[53:47] | like the 4th of July. | 是七月四日的 |
[53:51] | The blood is profuse. | 血迹相当多 |
[53:52] | It is Amy’s, type B, | 是艾米的 B型 |
[53:53] | and we should have DNA soon. | 很快就能提取出DNA了 |
[53:54] | Thoughts on a weapon? | 可能的凶器呢 |
[53:55] | Trajectory indicates blunt force. | 这痕迹表明是被钝器重击所致 |
[53:57] | Maybe a club or a two-by-four. | 也许是根球杆 或是小木棍 |
[54:00] | She fell there, but I doubt she got back up. | 她在那儿倒下了 但我怀疑她又爬起来了 |
[54:04] | Amy’s medical records come in? | 艾米的医疗记录拿到了吗 |
[54:05] | No, we’ll have them later tonight. | 还没有 今晚晚些时候能拿到 |
[54:09] | My wife says he’s a killer. | 我妻子说他是个杀手 |
[54:10] | Well, if Tiffany says… | 好吧 要是蒂凡尼说… |
[54:45] | Thank you all for coming out. | 感谢你们都能来 |
[54:48] | Hey Donnie, how are you? | 唐尼 你还好吗 |
[54:50] | Rich, thank you so much. | 里克 非常感谢 |
[55:08] | Thank you, folks. Thank you for being here tonight. | 非常感谢 谢谢你们今晚能来 |
[55:12] | It just means the world to our family. | 这对我们的家庭意义重大 |
[55:14] | And to Amy. | 对艾米也是 |
[55:16] | As you all know, | 大家都知道 |
[55:19] | my wife, Amy Elliott Dunne. | 我的妻子 艾米·艾略特·邓恩 |
[55:22] | disappeared three days ago. | 三天前失踪了 |
[55:24] | And I want to implore anyone who has any information at all. | 我恳求任何知道相关信息的人 |
[55:28] | Please come forward. Help us. | 请站出来 帮助我们 |
[55:31] | So hot. | 太性感了 |
[55:32] | He is so creepy. | 他太可怕了 |
[55:33] | I wanna say something, | 我想说几句 |
[55:34] | because I think some of you might be wondering, | 因为我觉得你们也许会有疑问 |
[55:37] | and are too polite to ask. | 却又出于礼貌不便提出 |
[55:39] | I had nothing to do with the disappearance of my wife. | 我与我妻子的失踪毫不相干 |
[55:43] | I’m cooperating with the police. | 我正配合警方调查 |
[55:45] | I haven’t hired a lawyer. | 我也没有雇律师 |
[55:47] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[55:50] | Amy is my soul mate. | 艾米是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[55:52] | She is brilliant, | 她美丽 |
[55:54] | she’s charming, and wise. | 迷人而又睿智 |
[55:58] | I love you, Amy. | 我爱你 艾米 |
[56:03] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[56:06] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[56:08] | So much. | 十分地爱 |
[56:12] | And I may not behave for the cameras the way they want me to, | 也许我没有为了媒体的镜头而故作姿态 |
[56:17] | and if they wanna punish me for that, that’s okay. | 如果他们想以此惩罚我 我没意见 |
[56:20] | But I just wanna ask you in the media, please, harass me, | 但我想请求那些媒体人 请来骚扰我 |
[56:24] | but don’t harass the people of this town. | 但不要去骚扰这儿的人 |
[56:27] | If you need to mock somebody, mock me. | 要嘲弄就嘲弄我吧 |
[56:29] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[56:30] | But please don’t turn this investigation into a circus. | 请不要把调查当儿戏 |
[56:32] | Where’s your wife, Nick? | 你妻子在哪儿 尼克 |
[56:34] | Let the police do their jobs. | 让警察去做他们的工作 |
[56:36] | What did you do to your pregnant wife? | 你对你怀孕的妻子做了什么 |
[56:39] | Did you tell them that, Nick? | 你告诉他们了吗 尼克 |
[56:40] | Did you tell them Amy was six weeks pregnant? | 你告诉他们艾米已经怀孕六周了吗 |
[56:46] | Thank you for your support tonight. | 感谢大家今晚的支持 |
[56:47] | Let’s find Amy. | 让我们一起寻找艾米 |
[56:51] | Go ahead, if you guys wanna say something. | 继续吧 如果你们想说点什么 |
[56:56] | Gil, go, go. | 吉尔 快去 |
[57:00] | Nick, where are you going? | 尼克 你去哪儿 |
[57:01] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[57:03] | No questions right now. Thank you. | 现在不接受提问 谢谢 |
[57:08] | Why are you running away? | 你为什么要逃走 |
[57:10] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[57:13] | Everybody, stay back. | 大家不要过来 |
[57:18] | Guys, come on. You know better. | 大伙 不要拍了 你们知道规矩的 |
[57:21] | Get off the grass, get down to the curb. | 别踩草坪 从路缘上下来 |
[57:23] | – Hey, Gil. – On it. | -吉尔 -交给我 |
[57:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[57:26] | All right, y’all heard her. No pictures. | 好了 听她的 不许拍照 |
[57:28] | Hello? | 谁 |
[57:30] | Hello? | 谁 |
[57:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[57:32] | You scared me. Want a drink? | 你吓到我了 要喝一杯吗 |
[57:34] | Did you know she was pregnant? | 你知道她怀孕了吗 |
[57:35] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[57:36] | Noelle Hawthorne is fucking crazy. | 诺艾尔·霍桑就他妈疯了 |
[57:37] | She doesn’t even know Amy. | 她都不认识艾米 |
[57:39] | They look like pretty good friends to me. | 我看她们是对好闺蜜呢 |
[57:48] | Look, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:49] | But it certainly doesn’t prove that she’s pregnant. | 但这也证明不了她怀孕了 |
[57:52] | We have her medical records coming. | 我们很快就能拿到她的医疗记录了 |
[57:53] | – Good. – So, let’s talk while we wait. | -好 -趁这会我们聊聊 |
[57:55] | Let’s start over here. The scene of the crime. | 先从这边开始 犯罪现场 |
[57:57] | You see, we’ve seen dozens of home invasions. | 我们见过不少私闯民宅的现场 |
[58:00] | Dozens and dozens. | 数都数不清 |
[58:02] | This area right here, it looked wrong from the second we saw it. | 这块区域 我们一看见就觉得不对劲 |
[58:04] | The whole thing looked staged. Watch this. | 一切都像是刻意摆出来的 看 |
[58:09] | And yet, they remained upright | 经历了一番生死搏斗 |
[58:11] | throughout this life-and-death struggle? | 却还能这么井然有序 |
[58:13] | I don’t know. What do you want me to say? | 我不知道 你想要我说什么 |
[58:15] | Did you do any housekeeping the day your wife went missing? | 你妻子失踪后你有打扫过房子吗 |
[58:17] | No. | 没有 |
[58:18] | Because our guys did a luminol test. | 因为我们的人做了荧光测试 |
[58:20] | And I’m sorry to tell you, but that kitchen lit up. | 很遗憾地告诉你 厨房那片可亮了 |
[58:23] | Amy lost a lot of blood in there, | 艾米在那儿流了很多血 |
[58:24] | Nick. A lot. | 尼克 很多 |
[58:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[58:26] | Yeah, and then somebody mopped it up. | 没错 接着有人给拖掉了 |
[58:27] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[58:28] | Why would they mop up the blood, | 如果他们想要制造犯罪现场 |
[58:30] | if they’re trying to stage a crime scene? | 为什么还要把血给拖掉 |
[58:31] | No blood and no body suggests kidnapping. | 没有血 也没有尸体 就意味着绑架 |
[58:34] | It tells us, look at people outside the house. | 也就告诉我们去调查外面的人 |
[58:37] | Like these homeless you keep mentioning. | 就像你一直在提的那些流浪汉 |
[58:38] | A pool of blood and no body suggests homicide. | 一地的血 没有尸体 则意味着谋杀 |
[58:41] | It tells us to look at people inside the house. | 那我们就要调查家里的人 |
[58:43] | Which is what we’re doing here, Nick. | 我们来就是为了这个 尼克 |
[58:45] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[58:46] | So, how was your marriage, Nick? | 所以你的婚姻情况如何 尼克 |
[58:47] | Because right now, all we got is Noelle. | 因为现在 只有诺艾尔的描述 |
[58:49] | She says, “Not good.” | 她说 “不好” |
[58:51] | Gil, what do you and your wife argue about? | 吉尔 你和你妻子都因为些什么起争执 |
[58:52] | – What pisses you off? – Money, lack thereof. | -什么最让你生气 -钱 缺钱 |
[58:54] | Me and my ex, it’s the same. | 我和我前任也是一样 |
[58:56] | I mention that | 之所以提这个 |
[58:57] | because we got a look at your finances, Nick. | 是因为我们看了你的财务状况 尼克 |
[59:00] | $117,000 in credit card debt. | 十一万七千美元的信用卡债务 |
[59:02] | – What? – I pulled up some of the merchandise. | -什么 -我调了些你买的东西的清单 |
[59:04] | There are these fun little splurges. | 都是这些大手笔的挥霍 |
[59:06] | I didn’t buy any of this stuff. | 这些东西我都没买过 |
[59:08] | I don’t even golf! | 我都不打高尔夫 |
[59:09] | I do! You bought great clubs. | 我打 你买的都是好球杆 |
[59:10] | I like the robot dog. | 我喜欢机器狗 |
[59:12] | This is identity theft! This is a felony! | 这是身份盗窃 这是重罪 |
[59:14] | We need to find out who did this! | 我们得查出是谁干的 |
[59:15] | All right. Let’s talk about life insurance. | 好吧 那我们谈谈人寿保险 |
[59:17] | Because in April, | 在四月份 |
[59:17] | you bumped up Amy’s life insurance | 你把艾米的人寿保险保额突然提高到了 |
[59:19] | to $1.2 million. | 一百二十万 |
[59:20] | Yes, I did. | 我是提高了 |
[59:21] | That was her idea. She wanted me to. | 那是她的主意 她要我提高的 |
[59:23] | You filed the paperwork. | 文书的字都是你签的 |
[59:24] | Because she told me to! | 是她让我签的 |
[59:26] | Hold on a sec. | 等一等 |
[59:27] | Yeah? Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[59:31] | For sure? | 你确定 |
[59:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:37] | She was pregnant. | 她是怀孕了 |
[59:42] | This is insane. | 这事太扯了 |
[59:44] | So, my question becomes… | 那么我的问题就变成了… |
[59:47] | I don’t want to talk to you again, ever. | 我不会再跟你说话了 |
[59:50] | Without a lawyer. | 除非有律师在场 |
[59:59] | Margo! | 马尔 |
[1:00:14] | Just hold on a second. Let me finish. | 等一下 让我说完 |
[1:00:17] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:00:18] | I hear you, I hear you. I was as surprised as… | 我听到了 我听到了 我也很惊讶 |
[1:00:21] | I know you’re upset. I had no idea she was pregnant. | 我知道你不开心 我也不知道她怀孕了 |
[1:00:25] | Listen, I thought so, too, but evidently that wasn’t… | 我也是这么想的 但显然… |
[1:00:31] | you want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[1:00:33] | The truth is, Amy didn’t want kids. | 真相就是艾米不想要孩子 |
[1:00:38] | Well, I’m as surprised as… | 对 我也很震惊 |
[1:00:41] | you told me you didn’t want kids. | 你跟我说是你不想要孩子的 |
[1:00:44] | I was trying to put a good face on. | 我可不想吵架 |
[1:00:45] | Then, suddenly, you’ve got a pregnant wife. | 结果你老婆突然就怀孕了 |
[1:00:47] | That’s a problem for you. | 这下你的问题严重了 |
[1:00:48] | Especially when you factor in the secret teenage girlfriend. | 再加上那个秘密小情人 |
[1:00:52] | Oh, stop watching Ellen Abbott! | 拜托 别再看艾伦·阿伯特的节目了 |
[1:00:53] | You have to fucking talk to me! | 那你他妈就告诉我事实 |
[1:00:57] | I didn’t tell you that she didn’t want kids, | 我没跟你说她不想要孩子 |
[1:00:59] | because she didn’t want me to. OK? | 是因为她不想让别人知道 好吗 |
[1:01:01] | Because it would have just been another reason for you to hate her. | 因为那样你们又会多一条恨她的理由 |
[1:01:03] | And we had enough of those already! It was easier to just… | 理由已经够多了 这样比较简单… |
[1:01:05] | – lie to me? – I wanted kids! | -骗我吗 -我想要孩子 |
[1:01:08] | When we first moved here, I went to a fertility clinic! | 我们刚搬来的时候 我去过人工受孕诊所 |
[1:01:10] | – It didn’t work? – I did my part! | -没成功吗 -我做了我那一半 |
[1:01:12] | Masturbate. | 打飞机吗 |
[1:01:13] | When it came time for Amy to do her thing, | 轮到艾米做她那一半的时候 |
[1:01:14] | all of a sudden it was like… | 突然她就说 |
[1:01:14] | “Well, I don’t know. Maybe. No, thanks.” | “我不清楚诶 还是别做了吧” |
[1:01:16] | Now, who would believe you? | 现在还有谁会相信你的话 |
[1:01:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:30] | This is a letter from the clinic. | 这是诊所寄来的信 |
[1:01:32] | Notifying me that they’re gonna destroy my sample, | 告诉我他们要销毁我的精子 |
[1:01:34] | unless I contact them. | 除非我联系他们 |
[1:01:38] | So, I gave it to Amy. | 我把信给了艾米 |
[1:01:39] | The next day, I saw it in the trash. | 第二天却在垃圾桶里找到了它 |
[1:01:42] | But you were already with Andie by then, right? | 可是那时候你已经和安迪好上了吧 |
[1:01:44] | I wanted a baby with Amy. | 我想和艾米要个孩子 |
[1:01:47] | A year ago, Amy being pregnant | 如果一年前艾米能怀孕的话 |
[1:01:48] | would have been the best thing ever! | 那就再好不过了 |
[1:01:57] | “When your poor Amy has a cold, this dessert just…” | “当你可怜的艾米染上风寒 甜点也…” |
[1:01:59] | this is the clue you couldn’t solve. | 这是你没解开的提示 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:04] | A letter from Desi. | 德西寄来的信 |
[1:02:05] | That creepy boyfriend of Amy’s? | 是艾米的那个变态前男友吗 |
[1:02:07] | Yeah, it was the fucking rich guy who would do anything for her. | 对 那个愿意为她赴汤蹈火的大款 |
[1:02:09] | It just kept hanging over my head. It was disgusting. | 老是看到他的名字 真是恶心 |
[1:02:11] | Your prenup? | 你们的婚前协议 |
[1:02:13] | Nick, why have you kept this stuff? | 尼克 你为啥收着这些东西 |
[1:02:14] | It’s like a little box of hate. | 你的恨意都在这个盒子里了 |
[1:02:16] | I don’t know, go! Maybe I hate her! | 不知道 也许我确实恨她 |
[1:02:20] | I love you no matter what. | 不管怎样我都爱你 |
[1:02:24] | But you need to tell me. | 但是你必须告诉我 |
[1:02:25] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[1:02:27] | What are you asking me? | 你想问我什么 |
[1:02:30] | Are you asking me if I killed my wife, go? | 你是要问我有没有杀我老婆吗 马尔 |
[1:02:34] | Is that what you’re asking me? If I murdered my wife? | 你是要问我这个吗 我有没有杀我老婆 |
[1:02:36] | I would never ask you that! | 我不会问你这种问题的 |
[1:02:43] | Margo! | 马尔 |
[1:02:56] | Don’t walk on the glass. | 别踩到玻璃 |
[1:03:00] | You have no clue, do you? | 你啥都不知道对吧 |
[1:03:21] | Why was he here that night? | 他那天为什么过来 |
[1:03:24] | His wife is missing. Why come here? | 他的老婆失踪了 为什么要到这儿来 |
[1:03:27] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[1:03:28] | Rhonda, we got this. | 朗达 我们已经破案了 |
[1:03:29] | Let’s make the arrest. | 逮捕他吧 |
[1:03:31] | Do you know how hard it is to make a murder case without a body? | 你知道没有尸体要立谋杀案有多难吗 |
[1:03:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:03:34] | Well, it’s incredibly hard. | 非常难 |
[1:03:36] | So, I want one last thing. | 所以 我还需要一样东西 |
[1:03:39] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[1:03:42] | I want a body. | 尸体 |
[1:03:45] | Picture me. I’m a girl who’s very, very bad. | 想象我是个很坏很坏的女孩 |
[1:03:50] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[1:03:56] | I need to be punished, and by “Punished,” I mean “Had.” | 我必须受到惩罚 活该被逮个正着 |
[1:03:59] | 惩罚 皮鞭 锁链 | |
[1:04:05] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:04:07] | It’s where you keep goodies for anniversary five. | 五周年纪念的东西都在那里 |
[1:04:12] | So, open the door. | 快打开门吧 |
[1:04:14] | Punish. Wood. Beach. | 惩罚 木头 沙滩 |
[1:04:15] | And look alive. | 进来瞧一瞧 |
[1:04:21] | Punish. Wood. | 惩罚 木头 |
[1:04:25] | Wood. | 木头 |
[1:04:59] | I will practice believing my husband loves me, | 我会试着相信我的丈夫爱我 |
[1:05:01] | and will love this baby. | 也会爱这个孩子 |
[1:05:04] | That this child might really save our marriage. | 相信这个孩子也许能拯救我们的婚姻 |
[1:05:09] | But I could be wrong. | 但也许我错了 |
[1:05:17] | Because sometimes, | 因为有时候 |
[1:05:19] | the way he looks at me, | 他看我的眼神 |
[1:05:23] | I think. | 让我感觉 |
[1:05:25] | Man of my dreams. | 我的梦中情人 |
[1:05:28] | Father of my child. | 我孩子的父亲 |
[1:05:30] | This man of mine may kill me. | 我的丈夫 也许会杀了我 |
[1:05:36] | He may truly | 他也许真的会 |
[1:05:39] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:05:42] | WTF? | 我的天 |
[1:06:08] | I am so much happier now that I’m dead. | 现在我死了 我觉得开心多了 |
[1:06:16] | Technically, “Missing.” | 理论上说还是”失踪” |
[1:06:18] | Soon to be presumed dead. | 但很快就会判定我死亡了 |
[1:06:22] | Gone. | 消失了 |
[1:06:24] | And my lazy, lying, cheating, | 而我那懒惰 撒谎 劈腿 |
[1:06:26] | oblivious husband, | 还蒙在鼓里的丈夫 |
[1:06:28] | will go to prison for my murder. | 会因为谋杀我而锒铛入狱 |
[1:06:32] | Nick Dunne took my pride and my dignity, | 尼克·邓恩夺走了我的骄傲与尊严 |
[1:06:34] | and my hope and my money. | 还有我的希望和财产 |
[1:06:37] | He took and took from me until I no longer existed. | 他不停向我索取 直到我不再存在 |
[1:06:41] | That’s murder. | 这就是谋杀 |
[1:06:42] | Let the punishment fit the crime. | 让他得到应有的惩罚吧 |
[1:06:45] | To fake a convincing murder, you have to have discipline. | 要伪造一出以假乱真的谋杀 必须非常严谨 |
[1:06:53] | You befriend a local idiot. | 和一个蠢货邻居交朋友 |
[1:06:59] | Harvest the details of her humdrum life. | 倾听她无聊生活的各种细节 |
[1:07:03] | And cram her with stories about your husban’s violet temper. | 不停地跟她提起你老公的暴脾气 |
[1:07:07] | Secretly create some money troubles. | 秘密地制造财政危机 |
[1:07:10] | Credit cards, perhaps online gambling. | 刷爆信用卡 网上赌博也可以 |
[1:07:16] | With the help of the unwitting, | 趁他不注意 |
[1:07:18] | bump up your life insurance. | 提高自己的保险金额 |
[1:07:22] | Purchase getaway car. Craigslist. | 购买逃走用的车 去二手交易网站 |
[1:07:25] | Generic. Cheap. Pay cash. | 买便宜的普通车 现金交易 |
[1:07:29] | You need to package yourself | 你需要包装自己 |
[1:07:31] | so that people will truly mourn your loss. | 这样你走了大家才会觉得可惜 |
[1:07:33] | And America loves pregnant women. | 美国人最爱的就是孕妇了 |
[1:07:37] | As if it’s so hard to spread your legs. | 就好像滚个床单很难一样 |
[1:07:40] | You know what’s hard? | 知道真正难的是什么吗 |
[1:07:41] | Faking a pregnancy. | 伪造怀孕 |
[1:07:43] | First, drain your toilet. | 首先 抽干你的马桶 |
[1:07:47] | Invite pregnant idiot into your home, | 邀请怀孕的蠢货去你家 |
[1:07:50] | and ply her with lemonade. | 给她狂灌柠檬汁 |
[1:07:58] | Steal pregnant idiot’s urine. | 窃取怀孕的蠢货的尿 |
[1:08:02] | Voilà. | 收工 |
[1:08:04] | A pregnancy is now part of your legal medical record. | 在医疗记录里 你已经怀孕了 |
[1:08:14] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念日快乐 |
[1:08:18] | Wait for your clueless husband | 等着对这事毫无察觉的老公 |
[1:08:21] | To start his day. | 出门上班 |
[1:08:24] | Off he goes. | 他走啦 |
[1:08:26] | And the clock is ticking. | 现在时间紧迫 |
[1:08:29] | Meticulously stage your crime scene, | 一丝不苟地布置犯罪现场 |
[1:08:32] | with just enough mistakes to raise the specter of doubt. | 留下足够让人起疑的破绽 |
[1:08:38] | You need to bleed. | 你需要流血 |
[1:08:40] | A lot. | 很多血 |
[1:08:42] | A lot, a lot. | 非常非常多 |
[1:08:47] | A head wound kind of bleed. | 像是头被打破了一样 |
[1:08:49] | A crime scene kind of bleed. | 犯罪现场才会有的血迹 |
[1:08:55] | You need to clean poorly | 擦血迹 但不能擦干净 |
[1:08:57] | Like he would. | 就像是他做的 |
[1:08:59] | Clean and bleed. Bleed and clean. | 擦干 流血 流血 擦干 |
[1:09:02] | And leave a little something behind. | 再留下一些线索 |
[1:09:05] | A fire in July? | 七月还点壁炉 |
[1:09:08] | And because you’re you, | 因为你是你 |
[1:09:09] | you don’t stop there. | 仅仅这些是不够的 |
[1:09:11] | You need a diary. | 你需要一本日记 |
[1:09:13] | Minimum, 300 entries on the Nick and Amy story. | 至少三百条关于尼克和艾米的故事 |
[1:09:17] | Start with the fairy tale early days. | 先从童话般的热恋说起 |
[1:09:19] | Those are true. And they’re crucial. | 那些都是真的 真实得残忍 |
[1:09:22] | You want Nick and Amy to be likeable. | 必须把尼克和艾米写得非常可爱 |
[1:09:24] | After that, you invent. | 然后 开始编造 |
[1:09:27] | The spending. | 花天酒地 |
[1:09:28] | The abuse. The fear. | 虐待和恐惧 |
[1:09:29] | The threat of violence. | 威胁使用暴力 |
[1:09:32] | And Nick thought he was the writer. | 尼克还觉得自己是作家呢 |
[1:09:35] | Burn it just the right amount. | 烧掉刚刚好的一部分 |
[1:09:38] | Make sure the cops will find it. | 确定警察能找到它 |
[1:09:45] | Finally, honor tradition with a very special treasure hunt. | 最后 尊重传统 布置特别的寻宝游戏 |
[1:09:51] | And if I get everything right, the world will hate Nick, | 如果我不出错 全世界都会憎恨尼克 |
[1:09:54] | for killing his beautiful, pregnant wife. | 因为他杀了自己美丽的孕妇妻子 |
[1:09:56] | And after all the outrage, when I’m ready, | 在愤怒平息后 当我准备好时 |
[1:09:59] | I’ll go out on the water with a handful of pills, | 我会吃上一把安眠药 然后跳进水里 |
[1:10:01] | and a pocket full of stones. | 口袋里装满石头 |
[1:10:04] | And when they find my body, they’ll know, | 当他们找到我的尸体 他们会认为 |
[1:10:06] | Nick Dunne dumped his beloved like garbage. | 尼克·邓恩像扔垃圾一样抛弃了他的妻子 |
[1:10:10] | And she floated down past all the other | 而她则缓缓飘落 飘过那些 |
[1:10:12] | Abused, unwanted, inconvenient women. | 受尽凌辱 无人理会 无处求援的女人 |
[1:10:17] | Then, Nick will die, too. | 然后 尼克也会死去 |
[1:10:20] | Nick and Amy will be gone. | 尼克和艾米会彻底消失 |
[1:10:22] | But, then, we never really existed. | 不过 我们也从没存在过 |
[1:10:24] | Nick loved a girl I was pretending to be. | 尼克爱上的只是我扮演的女孩罢了 |
[1:10:27] | “Cool girl.” | “好妹子” |
[1:10:28] | Men always use that, don’t they? As their defining compliment. | 男人总是这么拍女孩马屁 不是吗 |
[1:10:32] | “She’s a cool girl.” | “她是个好妹子” |
[1:10:34] | Cool girl is hot. | 好妹子很性感 |
[1:10:36] | Cool girl is game. | 好妹子热情勇敢 |
[1:10:37] | Cool girl is fun. | 好妹子幽默风趣 |
[1:10:38] | Cool girl never gets angry at her man. | 好妹子从不对她的男人生气 |
[1:10:41] | She only smiles in a chagrined, loving manner | 她只会露出谦卑又忠诚的微笑 |
[1:10:44] | And then presents her mouth for fucking. | 然后把嘴凑上去被操 |
[1:10:47] | She likes what he likes. | 她喜欢他爱的一切 |
[1:10:49] | So evidently, he’s a vinyl hipster who loves fetish manga. | 她的男人肯定是个喜欢色情漫画的音乐迷 |
[1:10:54] | If he likes girls gone wild, she’s a mall babe, | 如果他喜欢狂野的女孩 她就是个时尚潮女 |
[1:10:57] | who talks football and endures buffalo wings at Hooters. | 会在猫头鹰餐厅忍受着辣翅大聊橄榄球 |
[1:11:01] | When I met Nick Dunne, I knew he wanted cool girl. | 遇到尼克·邓恩的时候 我知道他想要个好妹子 |
[1:11:05] | And for him, I’ll admit, I was willing to try. | 我承认 我愿意为了他尝试一次 |
[1:11:07] | I wax-stripped my pussy raw. | 我用蜜蜡刮掉了我的阴毛 |
[1:11:10] | I drank canned beer watching Adam Sandler movies. | 我喝着罐装啤酒看亚当·桑德勒的喜剧 |
[1:11:13] | I ate cold pizza and remained a size two. | 我吃冷掉的披萨 保持完美身材 |
[1:11:16] | I blew him semi-regularly. | 基本上定期给他口交 |
[1:11:20] | I lived in the moment. | 我活在当下 |
[1:11:21] | I was fucking game. | 我他妈享受人生 |
[1:11:24] | I can’t say I didn’t enjoy some of it. | 不能说我一点儿都不喜欢那样 |
[1:11:27] | Nick teased out of me things I didn’t know existed. | 尼克发掘了我性格中从未出现过的部分 |
[1:11:31] | A lightness, a humor, an ease. | 温和 幽默 轻松 |
[1:11:34] | But I made him smarter. Sharper. | 但我也让他变得更聪明 更锋利 |
[1:11:37] | I inspired him to rise to my level. | 让他成为了和我旗鼓相当的对手 |
[1:11:41] | I forged the man of my dreams. | 我造就了自己的梦中情人 |
[1:11:47] | We were happy pretending to be other people. | 我们乐于扮演别人 |
[1:11:50] | We were the happiest couple we knew. | 我们是最幸福的夫妻 |
[1:11:53] | And what’s the point of being together, | 如果不是最幸福的一对 |
[1:11:54] | if you’re not the happiest? | 那还在一起干什么呢 |
[1:11:57] | But Nick got lazy. | 可尼克变得懒惰 |
[1:11:59] | He became someone I did not agree to marry. | 变成了我绝不会嫁给的男人 |
[1:12:01] | He actually expected me to love him unconditionally. | 他居然希望我无条件地爱他 |
[1:12:05] | Then he dragged me, penniless, | 然后他把身无分文的我 |
[1:12:07] | to the navel of this great country | 拖来了中部的穷乡僻壤 |
[1:12:10] | And found himself a newer, younger, bouncier | 给自己找了个更新鲜 更年轻 更活泼的 |
[1:12:14] | Cool girl. | 好妹子 |
[1:12:17] | You think I’d let him destroy me | 我会看着他毁掉我 |
[1:12:18] | And end up happier than ever? | 然后自己去过幸福生活吗 |
[1:12:22] | No fucking way. | 门都没有 |
[1:12:24] | He doesn’t get to win. | 他不会赢的 |
[1:12:36] | My cute, charming, salt-of-the-earth, Missouri guy. | 我可爱 有魅力 正直的密苏里男生 |
[1:12:42] | He needed to learn. | 他需要上一课 |
[1:12:45] | Grown-ups work for things. | 成年人会努力争取 |
[1:12:48] | Grown-ups pay. | 成年人会付出努力 |
[1:12:52] | Grown-ups suffer consequences. | 成年人会承担后果 |
[1:12:58] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:13:00] | I need 20 seconds where you don’t judge me, interrupt me | 给我二十秒 不要责备我或者打断我 |
[1:13:02] | Or get angry. | 也别生气 |
[1:13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:11] | Is that all the stuff from the credit cards? | 这是信用卡账单上的那些东西吗 |
[1:13:13] | Where do you store goodies for anniversary five? | 五周年纪念的东西都放哪了 |
[1:13:16] | Wood. | 木婚 |
[1:13:17] | – Woodshed. – Yeah, my woodshed. | -所以是小木屋 -我的小木屋 |
[1:13:20] | That fucking bitch. | 那个该死的贱人 |
[1:13:24] | – I thought… – It’s all right. | -我还以为… -没关系 |
[1:13:26] | I would have, too. | 换我也会那么想 |
[1:13:31] | What’s that present? | 那礼物是什么 |
[1:13:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:13:34] | Let’s find out. | 打开看看吧 |
[1:13:42] | “Dear husband, I know | “亲爱的老公 我知道 |
[1:13:44] | You think you’re moving through this world unseen. | 你以为自己可以在这个世界上为所欲为 |
[1:13:46] | Don’t believe that for a second. | 别再这么想了 |
[1:13:48] | I know where you’ve been, and I know where you’re going. | 我知道你去过哪里 也知道你将要去哪里 |
[1:13:53] | For this anniversary, I’ve arranged a trip. | 这个纪念日 我安排了一次旅行 |
[1:13:55] | Follow the river, up, up, up. | 沿着河流 一直向上 |
[1:13:57] | Sit back and relax, because you are done.” | 好好享受吧 因为你已经完蛋了 |
[1:14:00] | What’s “Up, up river”? | “沿河向上”是什么意思 |
[1:14:02] | “Up the river.” Prison. | 进监狱的意思 |
[1:14:04] | Fucking crazy bitch. | 这贱人真他妈疯了 |
[1:14:06] | That’s what this is. | 原来是这样 |
[1:14:07] | She’s framing me for her murder. | 她想诬陷我谋杀了她 |
[1:14:10] | You married a complete psychopath. | 你娶了个变态啊 |
[1:14:11] | The morning of our anniversary | 周年纪念那天早上 |
[1:14:13] | I was gonna ask her for a divorce. I just couldn’t do it. | 我想跟她提离婚的 我实在受不了了 |
[1:14:18] | I couldn’t fake it for another year, another day. | 没办法再假装下去 一天都不行 |
[1:14:20] | Then what happened? | 结果呢 |
[1:14:21] | Before I could say anything, she said, | 在我开口以前 她说 |
[1:14:22] | “I need you to go somewhere, | “我希望你出去静一静 |
[1:14:24] | and really think about our marriage.” | 想想我们的婚姻” |
[1:14:26] | She knew I would go to Sawyer beach. | 她知道我会去索耶沙滩 |
[1:14:27] | So you’d have no alibi. | 这样你就没有不在场证明了 |
[1:14:28] | She stage-managed me. | 她一步步操纵了我 |
[1:14:31] | She knew exactly what I would do. And I fucking did it. | 她知道我会怎么做 我他妈还真的那么做了 |
[1:14:35] | I went to the beach, I thought about our marriage. | 我去了沙滩 思考了我们的婚姻 |
[1:14:36] | I came back and decided I wanted a divorce. | 决定回去提出离婚 |
[1:14:38] | And by the time you got home, | 但等你到家的时候 |
[1:14:39] | she was gone. | 她已经不见了 |
[1:14:41] | – You fuck! – She’s good. | -真他妈的 -她真厉害 |
[1:14:45] | Part of me was relieved | 想到她不在了 |
[1:14:47] | when I thought she was gone. | 我有点解脱了的感觉 |
[1:14:54] | Punch and Judy puppets. | 潘趣与朱迪的木偶 |
[1:14:58] | Remember, he beats Judy to death and kills that baby. | 记得吗 他把朱迪打死 又杀了孩子 |
[1:15:01] | So I’m punch. | 所以我是潘趣咯 |
[1:15:04] | We already knew that. | 这我们都知道了 |
[1:15:04] | Amy, what’s your point? | 艾米 你想表达什么 |
[1:15:07] | Does Missouri have the death penalty? | 密苏里州有死刑吗 |
[1:15:26] | 把车丢掉 没有指纹 擦干净 | |
[1:15:36] | Hey, neighbor. | 邻居你好啊 |
[1:15:39] | It’s been weeks since I had anyone decent next door. | 我已经好几周没见到正常的邻居了 |
[1:15:42] | Well, I don’t know how decent I feel. | 我可不知道自己算不算正常 |
[1:15:44] | As long as you don’t own a python, | 只要你不养蛇 |
[1:15:46] | and blast death metal at 4 am, | 或者在凌晨四点放死亡金属 |
[1:15:48] | we’re gonna be best friends. | 咱们就能成好闺蜜 |
[1:15:50] | All right. Nice meeting you. | 好吧 很高兴认识你 |
[1:15:52] | I’m Greta. | 我是格蕾塔 |
[1:15:54] | I’m Nancy. | 我是南希 |
[1:15:55] | Are you going to the marina? I could use some creamer. | 你要去码头吗 我需要涂点防晒霜 |
[1:15:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[1:15:59] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[1:16:00] | All right. See you around! | 好吧 回头见 |
[1:16:03] | You will. | 会的 |
[1:16:51] | Come on. Show me that darling Nicky smile. | 快 让我看看你的专属亲切微笑 |
[1:16:58] | You asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[1:17:19] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:17:23] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:17:26] | It’s hot again today. | 今天又热起来了 |
[1:17:30] | So, where are you from? | 你从哪来的 |
[1:17:33] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[1:17:37] | Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加州 |
[1:17:40] | New Orleans. | 是新奥尔良市 |
[1:17:45] | You know, I am an expert oiler. | 如果要涂防晒油 我技术很好的 |
[1:17:48] | Oh, I just bet you are. | 我猜也是 |
[1:17:49] | Lotions and balms. Ointment. | 润肤乳和香精 还有防晒霜 |
[1:17:53] | I would hate for y’all to get tan lines. | 你们被晒黑了我可是会心疼的 |
[1:17:55] | So sweet. | 真贴心 |
[1:17:58] | Okay. You know where I’ll be. | 好吧 你们知道到哪里可以找到我 |
[1:18:03] | I see we have the same taste in men. | 看来我们挑男人的眼光一致啊 |
[1:18:07] | I clipped it on a bathroom cabinet. | 那种眼光已经被我丢进浴室的柜子里了 |
[1:18:10] | Least you could do is not keep his secrets for him. | 至少你可以不必为他保守秘密了 |
[1:18:14] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[1:18:15] | He’s trying to watch the big game and you just won’t shut up. | 他想看比赛 而你却在旁边唠叨个没完 |
[1:18:19] | No, you don’t seem like much of a talker. | 不对 你看起来不像是话多的人 |
[1:18:22] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[1:18:23] | You caught your boy rubbing up on some hot little skank, | 你男人被你捉奸在床 |
[1:18:26] | and he apologized to you by busting you a good one. | 他也搅了你的好事 当做礼尚往来 |
[1:18:30] | Worse. | 更糟糕 |
[1:18:31] | Worse? | 更糟吗 |
[1:18:33] | I went to the bar where he works to surprise him. | 我去他上班的酒吧想给他一个惊喜 |
[1:18:37] | And out he comes with | 结果他和一个 |
[1:18:38] | this girl who had no business being in a bar. | 完全不该出现在酒吧的女孩出来了 |
[1:18:44] | On the very first night that we met, | 我们相识的第一个晚上 |
[1:18:47] | we walked by a bakery that was having their sugar delivered. | 走过一家在卸糖霜的面包店 |
[1:18:52] | And it was in the air, everywhere. | 漫天都是糖霜 到处都是 |
[1:18:54] | A sugar storm. | 像一场糖霜暴风雪 |
[1:18:56] | And before he kissed me, | 他第一次吻我之前 |
[1:18:59] | he leaned in, | 他俯过身 |
[1:19:02] | and did this. | 做了这个动作 |
[1:19:15] | – And guess what. – What? | -猜猜怎么着 -怎么了 |
[1:19:18] | He did the exact same thing with her. | 他对她做了同样的动作 |
[1:19:24] | That is the most disgusting thing I ever heard. | 这是我听过的最让我恶心的事了 |
[1:19:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:43] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:19:51] | Well, we’ve gone mainstream. | 好了 我们成焦点了 |
[1:20:09] | It’s an appeals process, so we will attempt to appeal to them. | 这是上诉程序 我们会尝试起诉他们 |
[1:20:13] | Mr. Bolt. Tanner Bolt? | 博尔特先生 坦纳·博尔特 |
[1:20:17] | Nick Dunne. | 尼克·邓恩 |
[1:20:18] | I have been sitting by the phone, my friend. | 我一直在等你的电话 我的朋友 |
[1:20:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:25] | Do you not believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[1:20:27] | No, I believe you. It’s just the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 不 我相信 但这是我听过的最疯狂的事 |
[1:20:30] | I love it. But, for you, it sucks. | 我挺喜欢的 但对你来说 糟糕透顶 |
[1:20:34] | But you gotta have a grudging respect | 但这种情况下你不是应该 |
[1:20:36] | for your wife at this point, right? | 向她的手段致敬吗 |
[1:20:38] | – Are you laughing me out of the building? – No! | -你是想把我嘲笑出去吗 -不 |
[1:20:39] | Are you kidding me? I’m in. | 开什么玩笑 案子我接了 |
[1:20:41] | I’m way in. | 必须接 |
[1:20:43] | You came to the right guy. This is what I do, Nick. | 你找对人了 我就接这种案子 尼克 |
[1:20:45] | This is why I have a $100,000 retainer. | 所以我的定金是十万 |
[1:20:47] | I win the unwinnable cases. | 我能打赢”必输”的官司 |
[1:20:49] | $100,000? | 十万 |
[1:20:50] | We’ll figure something out. | 这个我们可以想办法 |
[1:20:52] | I’ll give you a special | 我会给你一个特别的 |
[1:20:53] | “My wife is skilled in the art of vengeance” Rate. | “我的妻子深谙复仇之术”折扣 |
[1:20:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:57] | So, what’s the plan? | 那么 打算怎么办 |
[1:20:59] | Well, right now, it’s a “He said, she said.” | 眼下 是双方各执一词的阶段 |
[1:21:01] | – She’s telling a better story. – No, Nick. | -她说的故事比我的好 -不 尼克 |
[1:21:03] | She is telling the perfect story. | 她讲诉的故事堪称完美 |
[1:21:05] | So, we need to start today | 所以今天我们就要开始 |
[1:21:07] | to prepare your defense, should we need it. | 准备你的辩词 如果用得上的话 |
[1:21:09] | – And if we decide to go with your version of… – The truth. | -而如果我们决定采用你的版本 -真相 |
[1:21:12] | Then we’ll need to realign the public’s perception of Amy. | 那我们需要改变公众对艾米的看法 |
[1:21:15] | Make them stop seeing her as America’s sweetheart, | 不能再让他们把她当美国甜心 |
[1:21:18] | and see her for what she is, | 而是看清她的本质 |
[1:21:19] | which a mind-fucker of the first degree. | 一个善于操纵别人思想的人 |
[1:21:21] | Now, that is a huge realignment. | 现在 这是个浩大的改观工程 |
[1:21:23] | We’ll need other voices besides yours. | 除你之外 我们还需要其他人的声音 |
[1:21:25] | There has to be someone out there | 必须有一个人 |
[1:21:26] | that she’s screwed with in the past. | 曾经吃过她苦头的人 |
[1:21:28] | There’s a New York guy. O’Hara, Tommy O’Hara. | 有个纽约人 叫汤米·欧哈拉 |
[1:21:31] | Eight years ago, she pressed charges against him. | 八年前 她起诉过他 |
[1:21:33] | That should be easy to find. | 那应该很容易找到 |
[1:21:36] | Ex-classmate, Desi Collings. | 曾经的同学 德西·柯林斯 |
[1:21:39] | She said that he stalked her. He’s in St. Louis. | 她说他跟踪过她 他住在圣路易斯 |
[1:21:42] | You go talk to Tommy, and I’ll draw up the contract. | 你去找汤米 我去起草合同 |
[1:21:49] | I told you, you came to the right guy. | 和你说了 你找对人了 |
[1:21:54] | Apparently. | 是的 |
[1:22:05] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[1:22:06] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[1:22:08] | – Thanks for seeing me. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -谢谢你来见我 -没事 |
[1:22:13] | You’re gonna want a drink. | 你需要喝点东西 |
[1:22:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:17] | So, she said you got physical with her. | 她说你对她动粗了 |
[1:22:20] | No, dude, she said I raped her. | 不 哥们 她说我强奸她 |
[1:22:23] | First degree, felony rape. | 强奸是一级重罪 |
[1:22:26] | – Did you do it? – Did you do it? | -你做了吗 -你呢 |
[1:22:29] | I was looking at 30 years to life. | 可能要蹲30年大牢 甚至终身监禁 |
[1:22:31] | – Did you get a trial? – Fuck, no. | -你有被庭审过吗 -他妈的根本没有 |
[1:22:33] | Do I look like I would do well in the yard? | 我看起来像能吃牢饭的人吗 |
[1:22:35] | I pled down, man. Sexual assault one, no jail time. | 我做了个辩诉交易 只是性侵 无需入狱 |
[1:22:39] | – That’s something. – Oh, yeah. | -那也不是小事 -是啊 |
[1:22:40] | I’ve been unemployed for the last eight years, | 这八年来我都找不到工作 |
[1:22:42] | because I have to write | 因为我必须在每一份求职信上 |
[1:22:43] | “Sexual offender” on every job application. | 注明我曾性侵他人 |
[1:22:44] | I’m on a neighborhood watch list, | 邻里监督组织那里也有我的名字 |
[1:22:46] | because I have to register as a predator. | 因为我不得不报备自己是名危险分子 |
[1:22:47] | I haven’t had a date in almost a decade, | 我快十年没交过女朋友了 |
[1:22:49] | because if a girl googles me… | 因为只要她们上网搜索我… |
[1:22:53] | Could you walk me through what happened? | 你能和我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[1:22:55] | I meet Amy at this party, you know? | 我在这场派对上认识了艾米 |
[1:22:58] | We click. She’s perfect. | 我们一拍即合 她很完美 |
[1:23:00] | She’s beautiful, she’s smart, she’s well-read. | 漂亮 聪明 又博览群书 |
[1:23:02] | She’s got an ass like a 20-year-old stripper. | 还有二十岁脱衣舞娘的妖娆身材 |
[1:23:04] | I think, “What’s the catch?” | 我想 “这里面有什么内幕” |
[1:23:06] | A few months, it hits me. This is not going to be easy. | 几个月之后 我才想到 这事不会善了 |
[1:23:10] | Girls like a fixer-upper, but Amy? | 女生就像需要修缮的房屋 但是艾米 |
[1:23:13] | She annexed me. She made me her business. | 我成了她的附属物 她把我当成她的东西 |
[1:23:17] | It was just too much. She went out and bought me ties. | 有点过分了 她出去给我买领带 |
[1:23:21] | And we must have gone 20 rounds over that. | 我们至少去了二十趟 |
[1:23:23] | Ties. The whole thing just became… | 就买个领带 这整件事变得… |
[1:23:26] | – So, you broke up with her. – No, I just backed away. | -所以你和她分手 -不 我只是躲着她 |
[1:23:29] | Gave her some space. No big deal, right? | 给她点空间 没什么大不了 对吧 |
[1:23:32] | So I thought. | 我是这么想的 |
[1:23:34] | Then one night, Amy comes over to my place, | 后来有天晚上 艾米来我家 |
[1:23:36] | with a bottle of Bourbon and a bootleg of this band I love. | 带了一瓶波旁威士忌和我喜欢的乐队的盗版碟 |
[1:23:39] | And within two minutes, she’s got my pants around my ankles, | 不到两分钟 她把我内裤脱了 |
[1:23:42] | and she is kneeling down, and… | 然后她跪着 然后… |
[1:23:44] | I’m sorry. I know it’s your wife. | 抱歉 我知道她是你妻子 |
[1:23:46] | – You had sex? – Yeah, consensual. | -你们做爱了 -对 两厢情愿的 |
[1:23:48] | It was rough, but she was screaming for it. | 很激烈 但那是她强烈要求的 |
[1:23:50] | Next morning, there’s two cops at my door. | 第二天早上 两名警察来敲我的门 |
[1:23:53] | Amy has wounds that are consistent with rape. | 艾米的受伤情况与强奸吻合 |
[1:23:56] | Ligature marks on her wrist, and my semen. | 手腕上被捆的痕迹 还有我的精液 |
[1:23:59] | It looks like I’ve tied Amy to my bed, and raped her. | 看起来就像我把艾米绑在床上 强奸了她 |
[1:24:03] | Me! | 说是我干的 |
[1:24:04] | And then, guess what they find. | 然后 猜猜他们找到了什么 |
[1:24:06] | Headboards of my bed, one on each side. | 我床上的床头架 一边一条 |
[1:24:09] | The ties you wouldn’t wear. | 那种你不会戴的领带 |
[1:24:10] | You do know your wife. | 你果然了解你的妻子 |
[1:24:12] | – Did you ever see her again? – Yeah. | -你后来有见过她吗 -有 |
[1:24:14] | On TV, last week, with you. | 上周 在电视上 你也在 |
[1:24:16] | I thought, | 我在想 |
[1:24:17] | “There’s Amy. | “艾米 |
[1:24:17] | She’s graduated from being raped to being murdered.” | 她从被强奸晋级为被谋杀了” |
[1:24:25] | You been watching this, too? | 你也在看这个吗 |
[1:24:26] | Last night’s bombshell. | 昨晚的爆炸性消息 |
[1:24:28] | We just found out, | 我们刚发现 |
[1:24:29] | Amy Elliott Dunne was, indeed, pregnant when she went missing. | 艾米·艾略特·邓恩在失踪时确实怀孕了 |
[1:24:32] | Kelly Capitono, this makes me wanna throw up. | 凯莉·卡布丁娜 这事让我想吐 |
[1:24:35] | What is it about a pregnant woman, | 一个怀孕的女人 |
[1:24:37] | a woman carrying life inside her, | 一个身体里孕育着生命的女人 |
[1:24:38] | that turns men into animals? | 却让男人变成了禽兽 |
[1:24:40] | Ellen, this is an epidemic. | 艾伦 这种情况不少见 |
[1:24:41] | The third leading cause of death among pregnant women | 男友或者丈夫的毒手 |
[1:24:44] | is homicide committed by a boyfriend or husband. | 是孕妇的第三大死因 |
[1:24:46] | Let’s not forget about the wife, ever. | 我们绝不要忘记这位妻子 |
[1:24:49] | Tonight, we welcome Amy’s best friend, Noelle Hawthorne. | 今晚 我们欢迎艾米的挚友 诺艾尔·霍桑 |
[1:24:53] | Thanks for being on the show, Noelle. | 谢谢你来参加节目 诺艾尔 |
[1:24:56] | Thank you, Ellen. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[1:24:57] | And let me just say this… | 请容我说一句 |
[1:24:58] | Amy would have loved you, and all you do for women. | 艾米会感谢你的 还有你为女性所作的一切 |
[1:25:02] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真感动 |
[1:25:03] | Why don’t you tell us about your friend, Noelle? | 和我们聊聊你的朋友吧 诺艾尔 |
[1:25:05] | Amy was so nurturing. | 艾米待人非常友善 |
[1:25:08] | Oh, I’d love if just once, someone was like, | 谁能说出来 哪怕就一次 |
[1:25:10] | “She was a real rag.” | “她就是个小婊子” |
[1:25:14] | She was beautiful and smart and kind. | 她美丽 聪慧而且善良 |
[1:25:17] | Seems like a rich bitch to me. | 我看像个有钱的贱人 |
[1:25:19] | What do you mean? People love her. | 你什么意思 大家都喜欢她 |
[1:25:22] | I don’t know. She seems uppity. | 不知道 她看起来很傲慢 |
[1:25:26] | Spoiled rich girl, married a cheating asshole. | 被宠坏的富家女孩 嫁给了一个骗子 |
[1:25:28] | Paid the ultimate price. | 付出了最大的代价 |
[1:25:29] | The only secret was her husband. We never met Nick. | 唯一的秘密是她的丈夫 我们从未见过尼克 |
[1:25:33] | He never introduced himself. | 他从没介绍过自己 |
[1:25:35] | Why was that, Noelle? Why do you think? | 为什么呢 诺艾尔 你觉得是为什么呢 |
[1:25:37] | I think we know why. | 我想我们都知道原因 |
[1:25:39] | Because he had a violent temper. | 因为他脾气非常暴躁 |
[1:25:41] | A little harsh. | 这话有点刻薄了 |
[1:25:42] | That’s life, baby. | 这就是生活啊 宝贝 |
[1:25:44] | He knew I’d have seen right through him. | 他知道我已经看透了他 |
[1:25:46] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[1:25:48] | I’m not saying it’s okay he killed her. | 我不是说 他就可以杀害她 |
[1:25:50] | I’m just saying, there are consequences. | 我只是说 事情是有原因的 |
[1:25:55] | Fuck, yeah. | 真爽 |
[1:25:56] | She was so alone. | 她那么孤单 |
[1:25:59] | And she was so innocent. | 而且她那么无辜 |
[1:26:01] | You’re a good friend, Noelle. | 你是个很好的朋友 诺艾尔 |
[1:26:02] | And you’re a good friend of the show. | 你也是我们节目的好朋友 |
[1:26:04] | Thanks for coming on. | 谢谢你来参加节目 |
[1:26:05] | Please tell me you landed Tanner Bolt. | 请告诉我你搞定了坦纳·博尔特 |
[1:26:07] | Tanner Bolt landed me. | 是坦纳·博尔特搞定了我 |
[1:26:09] | I’m gonna try and see Desi Collings on my way home. | 回去的路上我会联系德西·柯林斯 |
[1:26:13] | And, Go. | 还有 马尔 |
[1:26:15] | Tanner’s retainer is $100,000. | 坦纳要十万的聘请定金 |
[1:26:18] | That’s just the retainer. | 这还仅仅只是定金 |
[1:26:20] | Listen, I’ve got $47,000 in savings. I’ve got $2,500 in an IRA. | 我有四万七的存款 退休金里还有两千五 |
[1:26:24] | I’m approved for a second mortgage on the house. | 我同意对房子做二次抵押 |
[1:26:26] | We will go from there. | 我们可以从这里着手 |
[1:26:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:29] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:26:31] | Nick keeps his father, who has Alzheimer’s, in a facility. | 尼克把患有老年痴呆的爸爸送进养老院 |
[1:26:34] | Number of times he visited last year? One. | 去年他去看望他爸几次呢 就一次 |
[1:26:36] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:26:37] | His twin sister, Margo, well, she is a peach. | 他的双胞胎姐姐 马尔 是个美人 |
[1:26:40] | These two spend their days in the bar Amy bought them. | 他俩天天躲在艾米买给他们的酒吧里 |
[1:26:43] | Playing what, Lauren? Playing house? | 玩什么呢 劳伦 玩过家家吗 |
[1:26:45] | What the fuck? | 他妈的 |
[1:26:46] | Twin siblings often enable and abet. | 双胞胎姐弟经常能激发和教唆对方 |
[1:26:49] | While I never examined Nick, or his sister, | 虽然我没有调查过尼克 或者他姐姐 |
[1:26:52] | they both seem very, very close. | 但他们看起来非常的亲近 |
[1:26:54] | It’s twin-cest. | 双胞胎乱伦 |
[1:26:56] | Disturbingly close, Lauren. | 亲近得让人觉得可疑 劳伦 |
[1:26:59] | And so, we close with a question. | 那么 问题就来了 |
[1:27:01] | What kind of moral rot, | 什么样的道德腐朽 |
[1:27:02] | allows a beautiful, talented, kind, smart, loving mother | 会让美丽多才 善良聪慧的母亲消失 |
[1:27:07] | to vanish without the heavens hearing our outraged cries? | 而上天却听不到我们愤怒的哭喊 |
[1:27:11] | Can I bum a cigarette? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[1:27:12] | Amy Elliott Dunne, we care about you, and we will not forget. | 艾米·艾略特·邓恩 我们关心你 不会忘记你 |
[1:27:16] | And you know what else we won’t forget? | 知道还有什么是我们不会忘记的吗 |
[1:27:18] | Missouri has the death penalty. | 密苏里是有死刑的 |
[1:27:21] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:27:48] | I’d like to report some strange activity, | 我要举报一些可疑的行迹 |
[1:27:50] | near the woodshed on the property of One Margo Dunne. | 就在马尔·邓恩家附近的小木屋间那边 |
[1:27:59] | 警方是否发现了信用卡账单? 没有就打爆料热线 | |
[1:27:59] | 怀孕消息传开了吗? 没有就打爆料热线 | |
[1:27:59] | –Ellen Abbott | 上网浏览新闻 –通俗小报 |
[1:28:05] | 丢弃汽车 –没有指纹 –擦干净 | |
[1:28:42] | – Mr. Dunne. – Mr. Collings. | -邓恩先生 -科林斯先生 |
[1:28:45] | I know you. I saw you at the volunteer center. | 我认得你 在志愿者中心见过 |
[1:28:48] | I wanted to help. | 我是想帮忙 |
[1:28:51] | I hope you don’t mind me coming by. | 希望你不介意我路过打扰 |
[1:28:52] | I got your address from this letter that you wrote my wife. | 我从你给我妻子写的信上知道了你的地址 |
[1:28:56] | Amy and I believe in the lost art of letter-writing. | 我和艾米认为写信这种失落的艺术很美好 |
[1:29:00] | I always wondered why you kept in touch after… | 我一直很好奇 在这么多事之后 |
[1:29:04] | Everything. | 为什么还要保持联系 |
[1:29:06] | You were together for two years in boarding school, right? | 在寄宿学校你们交往了两年 对吗 |
[1:29:08] | She was my first serious girlfriend. | 她是我第一任正式的女友 |
[1:29:10] | – Why did you break up? – That’s a strange question. | -为什么分手 -真是个奇怪的问题 |
[1:29:13] | Did you treat her bad? Did you cheat on her? | 你对她不好吗 还是背着她有别人了 |
[1:29:15] | That’s a rude question. | 这个问题很无礼 |
[1:29:17] | Let me tell you what Amy told me. | 我告诉你艾米是怎么和我说的吧 |
[1:29:18] | She dumped you, you completely unraveled. | 她甩了你 你完全崩溃了 |
[1:29:21] | You stalked her, you threatened her. | 你跟踪过她 威胁过她 |
[1:29:23] | And you attempted suicide in her bed and were institutionalized. | 你曾试图在她床上自杀 被收容治疗 |
[1:29:27] | Your wife is missing, and you came all this way to tell me this? | 你妻子失踪 你大老远过来就为了说这些吗 |
[1:29:31] | I thought there might be another side to this story. | 我以为会听到这个故事的另一个版本 |
[1:29:37] | Mr. Collings. | 科林斯先生 |
[1:29:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:29:48] | The missing persons case of Amy Elliott Dunne. | 艾米·艾略特·邓恩失踪一案 |
[1:29:51] | She is the beautiful blonde inspiration | 她是了不起的艾米儿童读物系列里的 |
[1:29:53] | for the Amazing Amy kids’ book series. | 金发美人 |
[1:30:12] | You’re reading that diary again? | 你又在读那本日记 |
[1:30:14] | You know how it ends. | 你知道里面最后写了什么 |
[1:30:15] | It interests me. | 我觉得很有意思 |
[1:30:18] | Hey, Rhonda. | 朗达 |
[1:30:20] | “He’s gonna kill me.” The end. | “他会杀了我” 日记最后这么写了 |
[1:30:22] | Why did he go to his dad’s house to burn it? | 他为什么去他爸爸的房子里烧日记本 |
[1:30:24] | It’s private. There’s no one there. | 那是私人房产 而且没有人在 |
[1:30:25] | Why didn’t he make sure it actually burned? | 他为什么没有确保日记被完全烧毁 |
[1:30:28] | Because he tripped the alarm. | 因为他触发了警报 |
[1:30:29] | You were up his ass with a flashlight. | 你拿着手电筒出现了 |
[1:30:31] | The whole thing just feels hinky. | 这整件事透着古怪 |
[1:30:33] | Like finding an envelope marked “Clue.” | 比如发现写着”线索”的信封 |
[1:30:35] | You ever hear the expression, | 你有听过那句话吗 |
[1:30:36] | “The simplest answer is often the correct one”? | “最简单的答案通常是正确的” |
[1:30:39] | Actually, I’ve never found that to be true. | 其实 我一直都不觉得那句话是对的 |
[1:30:41] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:30:56] | Elvis is in Missouri. | 猫王来密苏里州了 |
[1:30:58] | Thank God. Come on in. | 谢天谢地 进屋来 |
[1:31:00] | First thing you have to understand about Amy, | 关于艾米 首先你要知道的是 |
[1:31:02] | she loves to teach lessons. | 她喜欢教训人 |
[1:31:03] | – Play God. – Yeah, old testament God. | -扮演上帝 -对 旧约的神 |
[1:31:06] | Okay. Keep talking. | 好 继续说 |
[1:31:07] | She finds out I’ve been cheating on her with Andie, | 她发现我背着她和安迪有了婚外情 |
[1:31:08] | decides to teach me a lesson. | 决定给我个教训 |
[1:31:10] | Fakes her own death, frames me for it. | 伪造自己的死亡 并嫁祸给我 |
[1:31:12] | Blood in the house, credit cards, life insurance. | 房子里的血迹 信用卡 人寿保险 |
[1:31:14] | She does the treasure hunt. | 她设置了寻宝游戏 |
[1:31:15] | Now, the treasure hunt is critical. | 现在寻宝游戏成了关键 |
[1:31:17] | She’s taking us on a tour | 她把我的婚外情 |
[1:31:18] | of my infidelities. Rubbing my nose in it. | 展示给大家 还变本加厉 |
[1:31:21] | And she leaves clue number one for the police, | 她把线索一的卡片留给警察 |
[1:31:23] | which will lead them back to my office, | 引他们去我的办公室 |
[1:31:24] | which is a place where Andie and I would often… | 而那正是我和安迪经常私会的地方 |
[1:31:27] | And she leaves a pair of red panties. | 她还在那儿放了一条红色内裤 |
[1:31:28] | Right. Racy, looks bad. | 影响你的形象 |
[1:31:30] | – Clue two. – My father’s house. | -线索二呢 -我爸爸的房子 |
[1:31:31] | Another place where Andie and I | 另一个我和安迪 |
[1:31:33] | would occasionally have relations. | 偶尔发生关系的地方 |
[1:31:34] | – Clue three? – Woodshed. | -线索三呢 -在小木屋 |
[1:31:35] | – Also a location… – Oh, my God. | -也是我和…-我的天 |
[1:31:37] | – We had limited options. – A hotel. | -我们没处可去 -去开房啊 |
[1:31:38] | Amy would have seen the credit card bill. | 艾米会看见信用卡账单 |
[1:31:40] | Put it on Andie’s credit card. | 那就用安迪的信用卡 |
[1:31:41] | Andie’s statement went right to her parents. | 安迪的账单会直接传到她爸妈那儿 |
[1:31:42] | Nick, Margo, | 尼克 马尔 |
[1:31:44] | can we head over to the little brown house? | 我们能谈谈那个棕色房子吗 |
[1:31:45] | – This leads us to what? – My dad’s house. | -它指的是哪儿 -我爸爸家 |
[1:31:47] | Dad’s house is blue. | 爸爸的房子是蓝色的 |
[1:31:50] | After the divorce, when dad wasn’t coming around. | 爸妈离婚之后 他不在我们身边 |
[1:31:53] | I used to pretend that he was a spy named Mr. Brown, who… | 我一直都假装他是个间谍 叫布朗先生 |
[1:31:58] | For the sake of his children’s safety, | 为了确保他孩子的安全 |
[1:32:00] | had to deny their existence. | 不能与他们相认 |
[1:32:01] | You never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过 |
[1:32:03] | You told her that? | 你竟然告诉她了 |
[1:32:05] | We’ve got incriminating red panties in your office. | 在办公室发现了可以让你定罪的红内裤 |
[1:32:07] | We’ve got a showcase showdown worth of crap in your woodshed. | 你的小木屋里有一堆价值不菲的奢侈品 |
[1:32:11] | So, what in God’s name is at your father’s house, | 那么 你爸爸的房子里到底有什么 |
[1:32:13] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:32:14] | And be honest. | 实话实说 |
[1:32:15] | I honestly have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:32:24] | Whatever they found, | 无论他们发现了什么 |
[1:32:25] | I think it’s safe to assume that it’s very bad. | 肯定不是什么好东西 |
[1:32:30] | We got a lot of uncontained issues here. | 我们有太多不可控因素 |
[1:32:32] | Nick, do you have any idea as to what Andie’s mindset is? | 尼克 安迪现在是什么态度 |
[1:32:37] | Well, We haven’t communicated since the vigil. | 守夜之后我们还没联系过 |
[1:32:39] | Okay. Amy’s parents? | 好吧 艾米的父母呢 |
[1:32:40] | – No, it’s… – More pressure. | -不好说 -更麻烦了 |
[1:32:42] | We got a hurt, | 我们有个硬伤 |
[1:32:42] | young girlfriend who will no doubt go public at any moment. | 你的小女朋友随时都可能把事情公之于众 |
[1:32:45] | – No, Andie won’t do that. – She will. | -不 安迪不会那么做 -她会的 |
[1:32:46] | They always do. Don’t take it personally. | 这种女孩都会这么做 别感情用事 |
[1:32:49] | Amy’s got us in an interesting bind. | 艾米巧妙地把我们束缚住了 |
[1:32:51] | We need to tell the cops about Andie. | 我们得向警察坦白你和安迪的关系 |
[1:32:53] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[1:32:53] | Right now, Andie just gives you another motive. | 现在安迪的存在让你多了一个杀人动机 |
[1:32:56] | We need to tell the cops about the woodshed. | 我们还要告诉警察小木屋的事 |
[1:32:58] | We need to be on the front end of that. | 我们必须主动坦白 |
[1:32:59] | But I’m gonna warn you as to what will happen. | 但是我要提醒你接下来会发生的事 |
[1:33:02] | They’ll go after Margo. | 他们会逮捕马尔 |
[1:33:04] | They can’t do that, can they? | 他们没权这样做 能吗 |
[1:33:05] | She’s your accomplice. She helped you hide the evidence. | 她是你的共犯 帮你隐藏了证据 |
[1:33:07] | In all likelihood, she knows that you killed Amy. | 看起来她知道你杀了艾米 |
[1:33:10] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:33:11] | Well, what are we going to do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[1:33:13] | We find Amy. | 我们得找到艾米 |
[1:33:15] | No. Any other strategy is missing the point. | 不 其他策略都忽略了重点 |
[1:33:17] | I’ve got two ex-secret service guys that are really good. | 我认识两个前特工哥们 很能干 |
[1:33:20] | I’ll put them on it. | 我叫他们去调查 |
[1:33:21] | But where do they start, Nick? | 但是该从哪儿开始找 尼克 |
[1:33:23] | Where would Amy go? | 艾米会去哪儿 |
[1:33:26] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[1:33:32] | Are we keeping score? | 我们记分吗 |
[1:33:36] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:33:39] | I thought we were steering clear of men for a while. | 我还以为我们最近对男性敬而远之呢 |
[1:33:42] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[1:33:43] | Because he wants to fuck you. | 因为他想干你 |
[1:33:47] | She’s still moping about her ex? | 她还在为前任而苦恼吗 |
[1:33:50] | He got cheated on, too. | 他也被背叛过 |
[1:33:56] | We three are the saddest sacks in all the Ozarks. | 我们三个是欧扎克最悲伤的人 |
[1:33:59] | I’m not sad. | 我不悲伤 |
[1:34:01] | I’m angry. | 我是生气 |
[1:34:02] | There you go. | 那不就得了 |
[1:34:04] | I almost drank myself to death when my wife left me. | 我被老婆抛弃那时都要宿醉而死了 |
[1:34:07] | I was gonna kill myself. Can you believe that? | 我想要自杀 你信吗 |
[1:34:09] | Don’t give him the pleasure. | 别便宜了他 |
[1:34:10] | I was going to drown myself in the Gulf of Mexico. | 我想把自己淹死在墨西哥湾 |
[1:34:14] | Let myself be dinner for the great whites. | 成为大白鲨的美餐 |
[1:34:16] | Gulf is bull sharks, Miss Nawlins. | 海湾里都是牛鲨 来自新奥尔良的小姐 |
[1:34:18] | Why should I die? I’m not the asshole. | 为什么要死的是我 我又不是那个混蛋 |
[1:34:22] | Please put that on a t-shirt. | 应该把这话印在T恤上 |
[1:34:33] | Miss moneybags. I thought you said you were broke. | 土豪小姐 你不是说你破产了吗 |
[1:34:37] | That’s a fat wad. | 不少钱啊 |
[1:34:40] | It’s mostly singles. | 都是零头 |
[1:34:42] | Singles? What are you, a stripper? | 零头 你做什么的 脱衣舞娘 |
[1:34:44] | Swamp girls, or treasure chest? | 应召女郎 还是”口”艺高超 |
[1:34:48] | We’re just teasing. | 我们逗你玩呢 |
[1:34:50] | Don’t they tease people down in nola? | 你们在新奥尔良不开玩笑的吗 |
[1:34:54] | We can expect Nick Dunne’s arrest any day now. | 尼克·邓恩随时都可能被捕 |
[1:34:57] | We’ve got blood in the house, | 我们现在发现了房间里的血迹 |
[1:34:59] | huge debt, an unwanted pregnancy. | 巨额债款和意外怀孕 |
[1:35:01] | And we have Amy Elliott Dunne, missing for five days. | 而且艾米·艾略特·邓恩已经失踪五天了 |
[1:35:05] | Crying out for justice. | 为正义呐喊吧 |
[1:35:08] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:36:02] | Tanner has a very bad idea he’s going to pitch you. | 坦纳想到个坏主意 他要让你露面 |
[1:36:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:36:05] | You’re doing Sharon Schieber tomorrow in St. Louis. | 你明天去圣路易斯 上莎伦·希伯的节目 |
[1:36:07] | It could go so wrong. | 这么做不合适吧 |
[1:36:08] | And you are going to tell her about Andie. | 然后你告诉她安迪的事 |
[1:36:10] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:36:11] | That sounds like a very bad idea. | 这真不是个好主意 |
[1:36:13] | You haven’t heard from her in three days. | 你已经三天没跟她联系了 |
[1:36:15] | This is a ticking time bomb. You’ve gotta throw yourself on it. | 这就是个定时炸弹 你会被整得很惨 |
[1:36:19] | People are gonna hate me. | 人们会恨死我的 |
[1:36:20] | And then, they will forgive you. | 之后他们就会原谅你 |
[1:36:22] | A guy admitting that he’s a gigantic asshole on television? | 一个在电视上大方承认自己是混蛋的男人 |
[1:36:24] | People empathize with that. | 人们会同情你 |
[1:36:27] | Why don’t we just put out a statement? | 我们为什么不直接发个声明 |
[1:36:28] | They need to see you. | 得让他们看见你 |
[1:36:29] | Sharon’s specials, they get 10 million viewers. | 莎伦的节目有上千万的观众 |
[1:36:32] | She is a crusader. If she takes you on as a cause… | 她很有煽动力 如果她拿你做话题人物 |
[1:36:35] | She’s going to ask real questions. | 她会问些犀利的问题 |
[1:36:37] | I will drill you as if you were doing a deposition. | 我会教你怎么说 |
[1:36:39] | What to say, what not to say. | 什么该说 什么不该说 |
[1:36:40] | A trained monkey? | 就像只训练有素的猴子 |
[1:36:41] | A trained monkey who doesn’t get the lethal injection. | 训练有素的猴子不会被处死 |
[1:36:45] | Nick, this case is about what people think of you. | 尼克 这次关乎到人们怎么看你 |
[1:36:48] | They need to like you. | 你得让他们喜欢你 |
[1:36:50] | Now, you do this and you will reach millions of those people. | 你这样做会获得成千上万的支持者 |
[1:36:55] | Maybe I only need to reach one. | 也许我只需要得到一个人的支持 |
[1:37:07] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[1:37:08] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:37:10] | One minute. | 马上来 |
[1:37:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:37:22] | You clearing out? | 你要走了吗 |
[1:37:23] | No, I’m just cleaning up. | 没 我就收拾下房间 |
[1:37:25] | Let us come in and say goodbye. | 我们进去道别吧 |
[1:37:27] | I’ll come by before… | 我等会过去… |
[1:37:28] | let us give you a hand. | 让我们帮你一把 |
[1:37:36] | Yeah, you gotta clear everything out, here. | 你收拾得真彻底 |
[1:37:40] | Dorothy is a real stickler. | 桃乐茜真是个细心的人 |
[1:37:44] | Not even a spare hanger can you leave behind. | 连个挂钩都没留下 |
[1:37:50] | Gotta make sure nothing’s tucked inside. | 我得确保你没落任何东西 |
[1:37:54] | A sock… | 袜子 |
[1:37:56] | or undies or what have you. | 内衣 或者其他什么 |
[1:38:03] | You did a real good job. | 你清理得真干净 |
[1:38:07] | Where is the money, sweetheart? | 你把钱藏哪了 亲爱的 |
[1:38:13] | Look under her dress. | 看看她裙子底下 |
[1:38:15] | He talked you into this? | 他让你这么干的吗 |
[1:38:16] | I talked him into it. | 是我叫他这么干的 |
[1:38:18] | The second you leave, I’m calling the cops. | 你们一走我就报警 |
[1:38:20] | Your glasses are fake. Your hair’s dyed all hamster. | 你的眼镜是假的 头发也是染的 |
[1:38:24] | You say your name’s Nancy, | 你说你叫南希 |
[1:38:25] | but you don’t even answer to it half the time. | 但喊你名字你总是没反应 |
[1:38:27] | You’re hiding. | 你在躲避什么 |
[1:38:28] | I don’t know why, and I don’t really care. | 我不知道为什么 也不关心这个 |
[1:38:30] | But you ain’t gonna call the cops. | 但是你绝对不会报警 |
[1:38:32] | And I don’t think you’ve ever really been hit before. | 而且我觉得你也没被虐待过 |
[1:38:40] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[1:38:45] | Sorry, but we really need the money. | 抱歉 我们真的很需要钱 |
[1:38:48] | Next place, be more careful, okay? | 下次一定多加小心 明白吗 |
[1:38:50] | There are a lot of people out there a lot worse than we are. | 外面有很多比我们还坏的人 |
[1:39:27] | Excuse me. You can’t sleep here. | 抱歉 你不能在这儿睡觉 |
[1:39:56] | I did not kill my wife. | 我没有杀害我的妻子 |
[1:40:00] | Why don’t you try it again? A little less wooden. | 再来一遍吧 别那么愣 |
[1:40:04] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀我妻子 |
[1:40:06] | – What are you doing? – Every time you look smug, | -干嘛 -你每次表现得自以为是 |
[1:40:08] | or annoyed or tense, | 生闷气 或者紧张的时候 |
[1:40:10] | I’m gonna hit you with a gummy bear. | 我就拿小熊软糖扔你 |
[1:40:11] | That’s supposed to make me less tense? | 难道这能缓解我紧绷的神经吗 |
[1:40:12] | Let’s try it again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[1:40:13] | Mr. Dunne, from what I understand, | 邓恩先生 据我了解 |
[1:40:15] | you and your wife had some bumps. | 你和你的妻子有些矛盾 |
[1:40:17] | Yeah, we had some tough years. | 是 我们这几年过得不是很顺利 |
[1:40:20] | I lost my job. | 我失业了 |
[1:40:21] | You both did. | 是你们都失业了 |
[1:40:25] | We both lost our jobs. | 我们都失业了 |
[1:40:27] | I had to move back home so we could take care of my mother, | 我们不得不回老家照顾我母亲 |
[1:40:29] | who was dying of cancer and my dad, who had… | 她癌症晚期 我的爸爸… |
[1:40:32] | your dad’s scorched earth. | 你爸爸提不得 |
[1:40:34] | Let’s talk about your mom, how close you were. | 尽量谈你的母亲 说说你们的关系 |
[1:40:36] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[1:40:37] | For a while, things had been building up. | 时间一久 就会积累矛盾 |
[1:40:39] | “Built up” implies that an explosion is coming. No. | “积累”让人感觉要爆发 不能这么说 |
[1:40:43] | At a certain point, we got on the wrong track. | 可以说 我们的婚姻走上了错误的轨道 |
[1:40:46] | I had a moment of weakness. | 我一时懦弱 |
[1:40:48] | Your “Moment” Was over 15 months. | 你的”一时”可是持续了十五个多月 |
[1:40:54] | I disrespected my wife. | 我对妻子很无礼 |
[1:40:57] | And I disrespected my marriage. | 对婚姻不重视 |
[1:41:00] | And I’ll always regret it. | 我一直都很后悔 |
[1:41:02] | That works. | 这话管用 |
[1:41:03] | Don’t be afraid to play up the dufus husband thing, Nick. | 别怕表现得像个愚蠢的老公 尼克 |
[1:41:05] | I was an idiot. I’m a fuck-up. | 我就是个傻瓜 我糟透了 |
[1:41:07] | Everything I do is wrong.” | 我做的一切都是错的 |
[1:41:08] | I know. What men are supposed to do in general. | 我懂男人都需要怎么做 |
[1:41:12] | – Thank you. – How do you feel? | -谢了 -你感觉怎么样 |
[1:41:13] | I feel good. Go, can you pass me that box, please? | 感觉不错 能递给我那个盒子吗 |
[1:41:17] | It’s Amy’s 33rd birthday present to me. | 这是艾米在我三十三岁生日时送的礼物 |
[1:41:19] | You hate that watch. | 你不喜欢这手表 |
[1:41:20] | No, go. I love that watch. | 不 我喜欢 |
[1:41:22] | Just like I love this tie. | 就像我喜欢这条领带 |
[1:41:24] | Just like I love my wife. | 就像我爱我的妻子 |
[1:41:58] | It’s you! | 你来了 |
[1:41:59] | It’s you. | 真是你 |
[1:42:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:42:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:42:07] | Good God. | 天啊 |
[1:42:09] | Last week, | 上周 |
[1:42:11] | I threatened to leave, | 我威胁他说我要离开 |
[1:42:13] | and he said he’d find me and he’d kill me. | 他说要找到我并且杀了我 |
[1:42:17] | So, I disappeared. | 所以我才消失掉 |
[1:42:20] | I lost the baby. | 我流产了 |
[1:42:22] | I couldn’t even tell my parents. | 我甚至都不敢告诉父母 |
[1:42:24] | I’m so ashamed and I’m so afraid. | 我感到很羞耻 也很害怕 |
[1:42:29] | Well, he is looking for you. | 他在找你 |
[1:42:31] | He showed up on my doorstep three days ago. | 三天前他来过我家 |
[1:42:33] | He tracked me from my letters to you. | 他看见我给你的信就找过来了 |
[1:42:36] | You saved them. | 你还留着那些信 |
[1:42:38] | Knowing you were out there, | 你的存在 |
[1:42:39] | was the only thing that’s kept me going these past few years. | 是这几年来唯一支撑我的事 |
[1:42:42] | Let’s go to the police. You can explain everything. | 我们报警吧 你可以说明一切 |
[1:42:43] | No, I can’t turn up now. | 不 我现在不能露面 |
[1:42:44] | I’d be a pariah. Everyone would hate me. | 我会很难堪 人人都会瞧不起我 |
[1:42:49] | Is it wrong to want Nick to go to prison? | 我想让尼克蹲监狱是不是错了 |
[1:42:52] | He should go to prison for what he’s done. | 他应该为他所做的进监狱 |
[1:42:56] | I’m setting you up at my lake house. | 我把你安顿在我的湖边小屋 |
[1:42:59] | It’s utterly secluded. | 那里非常隐蔽 |
[1:43:01] | Why are you so good to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[1:43:03] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[1:43:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:43:06] | I know you, don’t I? | 我们见过 对吧 |
[1:43:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:43:08] | You’re one of the Nolan girls, right? | 你是那个新奥尔良姑娘 对吗 |
[1:43:10] | No, we’re from Winnipeg. Excuse us. | 不 我们来自温尼伯 不好意思 |
[1:43:13] | We should leave. | 我们该走了 |
[1:43:14] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[1:43:15] | That was Boney. I’ll call her later. | 是邦妮 我待会再给她回电话 |
[1:43:19] | Tanner. Nice to see you. | 坦纳 见到你真高兴 |
[1:43:21] | Sharon! Hi. | 莎伦 你好啊 |
[1:43:22] | Hope this is worth my while. | 希望这次不虚此行 |
[1:43:24] | You’re gonna be very happy. | 你一定会满意的 |
[1:43:25] | Sharon. | 我是莎伦 |
[1:43:26] | Ms. Schieber. Thank you so much for doing this. | 希伯小姐 非常感谢 |
[1:43:28] | Can I get you anything to drink or eat before we get started? | 采访开始之前你要喝点或吃点什么吗 |
[1:43:30] | No, I had some gummy bears. | 不用了 我吃了很多小熊软糖 |
[1:43:34] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:43:36] | I’m sorry? | 怎么了 |
[1:43:38] | We have a major shocking development | 我们关于了不起的艾米失踪一案 |
[1:43:39] | in the amazing Amy disappearance. | 有了令人震惊的进展 |
[1:43:42] | We go live to that story now. | 现在进行直播 |
[1:43:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:43:47] | You little slut. | 你个小贱货 |
[1:43:48] | My name is Andie Fitzgerald. | 我叫安迪·菲茨杰拉德 |
[1:43:52] | I met Nicholas dunne, | 我在学校认识了尼古拉斯·邓恩 |
[1:43:54] | when he was my creative writing teacher at Mill Valley. | 他是我的创意写作老师 |
[1:43:58] | Why is she dressed like a babysitter? | 她为什么穿得像个保姆 |
[1:44:00] | I am deeply ashamed… | 我非常惭愧 |
[1:44:01] | of having been romantically involved with a married man. | 与已婚男人发展恋爱关系 |
[1:44:05] | The girl with the giant cum-on-me tits. | 这个大胸骚货 |
[1:44:07] | I truly believed we were in love. | 我以为我们是真爱 |
[1:44:09] | Now, she looks like a fucking mennonite. | 现在开始装圣女了 |
[1:44:12] | I know that is no excuse. | 我知道这种事没有借口 |
[1:44:14] | No, it is not. | 对 没借口 |
[1:44:15] | I do not, in my heart, | 在我心里 |
[1:44:16] | believe Nick Dunne would have killed for me. | 我不认为尼克·邓恩会为我而杀人 |
[1:44:19] | My prayers go out to everyone who loves Amy. | 我为每个关心艾米的人祈祷 |
[1:44:22] | I apologize for the pain this has caused them. | 我为给他们带来的伤害而道歉 |
[1:44:30] | We have loved Nick Dunne like a son. | 我们待尼克·邓恩如亲生儿子 |
[1:44:33] | That love ended today. | 但从今往后 恩断义绝 |
[1:44:34] | Come on, you’re staring at ghosts. | 走吧 他们看起来很不好 |
[1:44:36] | He met our trust with lie after lie. | 他用无尽的谎言回报我们的信任 |
[1:44:39] | We now absolutely believe, | 我们现在坚定地相信 |
[1:44:41] | Nick is involved in the disappearance of our daughter. | 尼克与我们女儿的失踪有很大关系 |
[1:44:43] | Our amazing Amy. | 我们的了不起的艾米 |
[1:44:47] | Well, this just got very exciting. | 真是个劲爆的消息 |
[1:44:49] | We need a moment. | 我们需要点时间 |
[1:44:53] | We’re gonna have to bow out of this. | 我们得取消访谈 |
[1:44:55] | – Nothing has changed. – Everything has changed. | -什么都没变 -一切都变了 |
[1:44:57] | An hour ago, | 一小时之间 |
[1:44:57] | we were ahead of this. Now? | 我们还掌握主动权 现在呢 |
[1:44:59] | – I can handle this. – We’re on the defense. | -我能处理好 -我们是被动的 |
[1:45:01] | This is a completely different dynamic. | 现在的事态完全不同了 |
[1:45:03] | – I can handle it. – She’s going to eat you alive. | -我能处理好 -她能活剥了你 |
[1:45:06] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:45:12] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[1:45:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:45:16] | Mic him. | 把麦克风给他 |
[1:45:37] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[1:45:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:45:47] | He shouldn’t smile at the makeup artist. | 他不该对化妆师微笑 |
[1:45:48] | Yeah, no kidding. | 就是 呵呵 |
[1:45:54] | Roll tape. Five, four, | 准备 五 四 |
[1:45:57] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[1:46:01] | Seriously, I can’t believe how fucking good you were. | 说真的 我都不敢相信你表现得这么好 |
[1:46:04] | Amy brings out the best in me. | 是艾米激发出了我的潜能 |
[1:46:05] | Don’t. | 别这么说 |
[1:46:06] | Keep it together, you two. | 你们两个别放松 |
[1:46:07] | At least for the next 24 hours. | 至少在接下来的二十四小时里 |
[1:46:09] | People still hate you. | 大家仍然不喜欢你 |
[1:46:10] | Women want to scratch your eyes out. | 女人都恨不得把你眼珠子挖出来 |
[1:46:11] | Andie was really good TV. | 安迪在电视上的表现很奏效 |
[1:46:13] | – She’s a good person. – There is lies the problem. | -她是公众心里的好人 -这就是问题 |
[1:46:15] | Ride this out, | 我们得平息这场风波 |
[1:46:16] | and when Sharon airs tomorrow, | 明天莎伦的节目一播出 |
[1:46:18] | we’ll be looking at a whole new you. | 我们将会看见一个崭新的你 |
[1:46:19] | But, until then… | 但在那之前 |
[1:46:21] | Don’t show your face. | 别露面 |
[1:46:23] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:46:41] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:46:44] | Make yourself at home. | 别拘束 |
[1:46:46] | I’ve got music, satellite… | 这里有音乐 有线电视 |
[1:46:50] | Netflix. | 在线电影 |
[1:46:51] | He was her teacher! | 他是她的老师 |
[1:46:52] | Roku. | 数字电视 |
[1:46:54] | Internet, obviously. | 当然还有网络 |
[1:46:57] | Here is a supposedly grown man… | 一个成年男子 |
[1:47:00] | If there is ever anything | 如果你想吃什么 |
[1:47:01] | you have a taste for and you can’t find it. | 但是找不到的话 |
[1:47:04] | Just let me know and I will get it for you. | 告诉我 我给你买 |
[1:47:06] | Instead of the a-b-c’s, he taught her the birds and the bees. | 除了专业课 他还给她上了一堂性教育课 |
[1:47:09] | And just think how her mother must feel at a time like this. | 她妈妈这个时候又会怎么想呢 |
[1:47:12] | Wine cellar’s downstairs. | 楼下有藏酒室 |
[1:47:18] | I’ll get you some clothes, too. | 我还会给你买些衣服 |
[1:47:19] | Not that I don’t appreciate bait shop chic. | 不是说你这身不好看 |
[1:47:24] | The floors are heated, just dial to your liking. | 地板是暖的 按你喜好调的温度 |
[1:47:26] | There’s robes and towels. The shower has steam. | 这里有浴袍和毛巾 浴室里有桑拿 |
[1:47:29] | The bathtub has a massage cycle. | 浴缸是按摩式的 |
[1:47:34] | There’s a great view, if you’re in the mood. | 如果你心情好 可以看看窗外的美景 |
[1:47:36] | Blackout curtains if you’re not. | 心情不好就拉上窗帘 |
[1:47:37] | The bed is savoir. | 床垫是萨维的 |
[1:47:40] | You’ll never get a better sleep. | 你一定会睡得很好 |
[1:47:46] | This is just what I need. | 我正需要好好睡一觉 |
[1:47:50] | I’m so exhausted. | 我很累了 |
[1:47:53] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那我就让你好好休息吧 |
[1:47:57] | Amy, I am so happy that you are here. | 艾米 我很高兴你在这里 |
[1:48:01] | And I don’t want you to worry for one moment. | 我不希望你有丝毫担忧 |
[1:48:04] | There are cameras everywhere. | 这里到处都是摄像头 |
[1:48:06] | The exterior, all along the grounds, the entryway. | 房子内外所有入口角落都有 |
[1:48:09] | Anyone, | 任何人 |
[1:48:10] | who is caught coming or going, | 进来或出去 |
[1:48:15] | will be recorded. | 都会被拍下来 |
[1:48:19] | You are more than safe. | 你很安全 |
[1:48:23] | And I am not letting you get away again. | 我不会再让你跑掉了 |
[1:49:13] | – Good morning! – Don’t do that! | -早上好 -别这样 |
[1:49:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:49:19] | I need to feel safe. | 我需要有安全感 |
[1:49:21] | You are very safe. | 你很安全 |
[1:49:26] | – What have you been up to? – Nothing. | -你想干什么 -没干什么 |
[1:49:28] | Amy, I’m not Nick. | 艾米 我不是尼克 |
[1:49:31] | It’s hard for me. | 这对我来说很困难 |
[1:49:35] | After so many years under someone’s thumb… | 这么多年来 一直被人操纵着 |
[1:49:41] | I know just what that feels like. | 我懂你的感受 |
[1:49:44] | You were never under my thumb. | 我从来没有操纵过你 |
[1:49:46] | – On your leash. – Never. | -被你牵着鼻子走 -从未有过 |
[1:49:48] | A new start. | 一个新的开始 |
[1:49:51] | Decent clothes. | 得体的衣服 |
[1:49:54] | Hair dye. Makeup. Tweezers. | 染发剂 化妆品 眉钳 |
[1:49:56] | There’s a gym overlooking the lake. | 那边的健身房可以俯瞰整个湖 |
[1:49:58] | The sooner you look like yourself, | 你越快看起来像自己 |
[1:50:00] | the sooner you’ll feel like yourself. | 你就会感到越自在 |
[1:50:02] | I’ll get groceries for tonight, | 我出去为今晚买点东西 |
[1:50:03] | we’ll watch Sharon Schieber, and finally move on. | 我们今晚看莎伦·希伯的秀 做个了结 |
[1:50:05] | I think that’s something I should watch on my own. | 我觉得我应该自己一个人看 |
[1:50:08] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[1:50:13] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:50:16] | And I am looking forward | 我期待着 |
[1:50:18] | to my reunion with Amy Elliott. | 跟艾米·艾略特的重聚 |
[1:50:44] | Great. | 这下可好了 |
[1:50:47] | Good evening, I’m Sharon Schieber. | 晚上好 我是莎伦·希伯 |
[1:50:49] | – Tonight, exclusively. – Hurry up. | -今晚 终于 -赶紧 |
[1:50:51] | A husband breaks his silence, | 一位丈夫要打破沉默 |
[1:50:53] | not just on his wife’s disappearance. | 不仅向我们披露他妻子失踪的内幕 |
[1:50:56] | But on his infidelity, and all those shocking rumors. | 还回应了他的外遇和外界传言 |
[1:51:02] | Nick Dunne. | 尼克·邓恩 |
[1:51:04] | You’re probably the most hated man in America right now. | 你现在估计是全美最被讨厌的男人了 |
[1:51:07] | I probably am. And I probably deserve it. | 是的 而且是我自己活该 |
[1:51:10] | I bought that tie. | 那条领带是我买的 |
[1:51:11] | Did you kill your wife, Nick? | 你杀了你妻子吗 尼克 |
[1:51:13] | I did not kill my wife. | 我没有杀我妻子 |
[1:51:17] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[1:51:19] | But you were unfaithful. | 但是你出轨了 |
[1:51:21] | I was unfaithful. | 我是出轨了 |
[1:51:23] | And I am deeply ashamed. | 我也感到很羞愧 |
[1:51:25] | And, on top of that, you allowed Amy’s parents, | 更严重的是 你让艾米的父母 |
[1:51:27] | her friends, all the people in your hometown, | 她的朋友 以及你镇上的所有人 |
[1:51:30] | Believe you were a loving husband, | 相信你是个忠诚的丈夫 |
[1:51:33] | desperate to find his missing wife. | 急切地寻找自己失踪的妻子 |
[1:51:35] | Well, I am desperate to find my missing wife. | 我的确很急切要找到我的妻子 |
[1:51:37] | You say that, but I’m wondering, | 说是这么说 不过我很好奇 |
[1:51:38] | how you expect us to believe you. | 你要怎么让我们相信你 |
[1:51:40] | Now that we know you’re a liar. | 我们现在知道你是个骗子 |
[1:51:42] | I didn’t come forward with my affair. | 我之前没承认自己有外遇 |
[1:51:45] | Because I knew it would make me look really, really bad. | 因为我知道 这会让我看起来坏得无可救药 |
[1:51:49] | But I don’t care about that anymore. | 但我已经不在乎了 |
[1:51:51] | I just want to find my wife. | 我只是想找到我的妻子 |
[1:51:53] | – I’m just trying to get clear… – let me be clear. | -我只是想搞清楚 -让我给你说清楚 |
[1:51:55] | Just because I am not a murderer doesn’t make me a good guy. | 我虽然不是个杀人犯 我也不是个好人 |
[1:52:00] | I’m not a good guy. | 我不是个好人 |
[1:52:01] | I was a bad husband to a great wife. | 我是一位好妻子的坏丈夫 |
[1:52:04] | I broke the vow that I made to her. | 我打破了对她的誓言 |
[1:52:06] | Those are pretty words, Nick. | 说得真好 尼克 |
[1:52:09] | But what does that really mean to you? | 但这对你来说到底意味着什么 |
[1:52:11] | It basically means that I was a con artist. | 我是个彻头彻尾的骗子 |
[1:52:14] | I met Amy Elliott seven years ago. | 七年前 我遇到艾米·艾略特 |
[1:52:17] | I was completely transfixed. | 我完全被迷住了 |
[1:52:19] | Amy can do that to you. | 艾米非常迷人 |
[1:52:21] | I was this average guy from an average place. | 我只是一个普通的男人 |
[1:52:24] | with mediocre aspirations. | 怀揣着一丝梦想 |
[1:52:26] | And I met a woman who dazzled me. | 我遇到了一个让我为之倾倒的女人 |
[1:52:28] | And I wanted her to love me. | 我希望得到她的爱 |
[1:52:30] | So I pretended to be better than I was. | 所以我假装自己很优秀 |
[1:52:34] | When we got married, I promised to be that guy. | 在我们结婚时 我承诺会成为那样的人 |
[1:52:37] | That guy who works harder. | 一个勤奋工作的人 |
[1:52:39] | That guy who, who lives and acts, | 一个跟她一样 努力向上 |
[1:52:41] | and loves with as much passion as she does. | 用尽全力去爱的人 |
[1:52:45] | But I failed her. | 但我让她失望了 |
[1:52:47] | Instead of doing what was right. | 我没有正确处理事情 |
[1:52:49] | I did what was easy. | 我选择了逃避 |
[1:52:51] | You talk like a man who believes he can make amends to his wife. | 你说得好像你的妻子能起死回生 |
[1:52:55] | Who believes his wife is still alive. | 还活着似的 |
[1:52:57] | She is still alive. | 她的确还活着 |
[1:53:00] | Will you look at that camera for me? | 你能看着镜头吗 |
[1:53:03] | Will you look in the lens, | 看着镜头 |
[1:53:06] | and talk to your wife? | 跟你的妻子说话 |
[1:53:08] | If she is out there, able to hear and see you tonight. | 如果她依然活着 能看到你今晚的采访 |
[1:53:11] | What would you like to say to her, Nick? | 你会对她说什么 尼克 |
[1:53:17] | Amy, I love you. | 艾米 我爱你 |
[1:53:20] | You’re the best person I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最棒的人 |
[1:53:23] | And I’ve taken myself to the | 我已经对我的所作所为 |
[1:53:25] | woodshed for the way that I’ve treated you. | 感到无比后悔 |
[1:53:28] | And if you come back, I promise, | 如果你能回来 我保证 |
[1:53:30] | I will spend every day making it up to you. | 我会花一辈子的时间去弥补你 |
[1:53:33] | I will be the man that I promised you I would be. | 我会成为我承诺的完美男人 |
[1:53:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:53:41] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[1:53:47] | Here. | 给我 |
[1:53:54] | Regardless of what you thought, | 不管你怎么想 |
[1:53:56] | What does it say? | 怎么样 |
[1:53:58] | I think we can all agree, | 我想我们都同意 |
[1:54:00] | Oh, my God. You fucking killed it. | 天啊 你太厉害了 |
[1:54:01] | there’s more to him than meets the eye. | 事情远远没那么简单 |
[1:54:03] | They’re going crazy for you. | 他们都为你疯狂 |
[1:54:04] | They disliked me, they liked me, they hated me, | 他们从不喜欢我 喜欢我 恨我 |
[1:54:08] | and now they love me. | 变成了爱我 |
[1:54:10] | A candor and an honesty that’s worthy of respect. | 坦诚的人值得尊重 |
[1:54:13] | He’s certainly earned mine. | 很显然 他赢得了我的尊重 |
[1:54:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:54:20] | I’m Sharon Schieber. Good night. | 我是莎伦·希伯 晚安 |
[1:54:28] | Margo Dunne, this is a search warrant for your property. | 马尔·邓恩 这是搜查令 |
[1:54:31] | I usually ignore tipline calls. | 我通常会忽略爆料电话 |
[1:54:33] | But a neighbor was concerned | 但有邻居看到陌生男子 |
[1:54:35] | about a strange man around your woodshed. | 在你的小木屋附近游荡 |
[1:54:38] | Call Tanner. | 打给坦纳 |
[1:54:39] | Okay. Fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:54:44] | Girlfriend’s real cute, Nick. | 你的女朋友很可爱 尼克 |
[1:54:47] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这件事吗 |
[1:54:49] | I have treated you more than fair | 整个调查中 |
[1:54:52] | throughout this entire investigation. | 我都对你很公平 |
[1:54:54] | I gave you the benefit of the doubt over and over. | 我一次又一次给你机会坦白 |
[1:54:56] | Every time you said something stupid. | 每次你说了愚蠢的话 |
[1:54:58] | I thought, “Maybe he’s just stupid.” | 我就想 他只是蠢而已 |
[1:55:00] | But I was wrong. That’s what this is about. | 但我错了 事情原来是这样的 |
[1:55:03] | Are these the clubs you don’t play golf with? | 这些就是你不用的高尔夫球杆吗 |
[1:55:04] | None of that is mine. | 那些全都不是我的 |
[1:55:05] | None of this was put here by me. | 也不是我放在这里的 |
[1:55:07] | Those are nice clubs. | 很不错的球杆 |
[1:55:08] | You got the makings of a real man cave. | 好一个男人的密室 |
[1:55:11] | Everything just waiting until the wife goes away for good. | 就等着妻子永远消失了 |
[1:55:14] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:55:16] | – You can’t do that! – Of course we can. | -你们不能这样做 -我们当然可以 |
[1:55:27] | Amy, it’s time to move on. | 艾米 是时候重新开始了 |
[1:55:30] | What can I do to help? | 我有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[1:55:32] | I need some time to think. | 我需要时间考虑 |
[1:55:34] | – That’s the last thing you need. – Desi. | -这是你最不需要的 -德西 |
[1:55:37] | Twenty years, you have kept me dangling. | 二十年来 你一直让我等 |
[1:55:39] | Finally, last night, you came to me, and you chose me. | 你昨晚终于来见我了 你选择了我 |
[1:55:44] | Follow that instinct. | 跟着昨晚的直觉走 |
[1:55:45] | Don’t trust the instinct that left you beaten, | 不要再让自己挨打 |
[1:55:47] | and homeless, sleeping in your car, fearing for your life. | 睡在车里无家可归 担惊受怕 |
[1:55:54] | I’m not gonna force myself on you. | 我不会强迫你 |
[1:56:00] | I understand what you’re saying, Desi. | 你说的我都懂 德西 |
[1:56:03] | I do. | 我真的懂 |
[1:56:07] | Just been… I’ve been so mistreated for so long. | 我被长时间虐待 |
[1:56:13] | I’ve forgotten how to behave. | 都忘了如何处事 |
[1:56:22] | I’ll move in here tomorrow. | 我明天会搬进来 |
[1:56:24] | And we’ll work it out together. | 我们一起想办法解决 |
[1:56:29] | I just want you to be you again. | 我只想要你做回自己 |
[1:56:40] | They only took Margo to fuck with you. | 他们抓走马尔是为了吓唬你 |
[1:56:42] | She’s not spending another fucking second in there. | 我不能让她在那里多待一秒 |
[1:56:44] | I’m gonna go in, and I’m gonna tell them everything. | 我要进去告诉他们真相 |
[1:56:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:56:51] | We tell Boney very little. | 我们只能跟邦妮透漏一点 |
[1:56:52] | Without a body, without a murder weapon. | 没有尸体 没有凶器 |
[1:56:55] | Their only hope is a confession. | 他们只能期望你认罪 |
[1:56:57] | So, you let them do all the talking. | 把说话权让给他们 |
[1:56:59] | That way, we can jump-start your defense. | 那我们就有时间组织你的辩词 |
[1:57:01] | The truth is my defense. | 真相就是我的辩词 |
[1:57:09] | Recognize these? | 认得它们吗 |
[1:57:10] | Yes. It’s Amy’s anniversary present to me. | 艾米送我的周年纪念日礼物 |
[1:57:13] | Was that how she told you she was pregnant, Nick? | 她是通过这些告诉你她怀孕的吗 尼克 |
[1:57:14] | Mommy, daddy, baby, and that made you real mad? | 妈妈爸爸孩子 这就让你生气了吗 |
[1:57:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:57:20] | – Recognize this? – Never seen that before in my life. | -认得这个吗 -从未见过 |
[1:57:22] | It’s Amy’s diary. We found this at your father’s house. | 这是艾米的日记 在你爸爸家里找到的 |
[1:57:27] | Is this your wife’s handwriting? | 这是你妻子的笔迹吗 |
[1:57:29] | – He’s not a handwriting ex… – looks like it. | -他又不是鉴定专… -看上去是 |
[1:57:31] | Our experts thought so, too. | 我们的专家也这样认为 |
[1:57:33] | Do you wanna play a little true or false? | 我们来玩个是真还是假的游戏 |
[1:57:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:57:37] | “And then he brushes the sugar off my lips so he can taste me.” | “他抹掉我嘴唇上的糖霜 吻了我” |
[1:57:43] | Yeah, that’s true. | 真的 |
[1:57:46] | You thought quinoa was a fish? | 你还以为藜麦是种鱼 |
[1:57:49] | That is also true, yes. | 这也是真的 |
[1:57:53] | She wanted to get pregnant, you assaulted her. | 她想要孩子 你攻击了她 |
[1:57:55] | I hit her? No, never happened. | 我打了她 从来没有 |
[1:57:57] | – “Pushed,” It says “Pushed.” – Absolutely not. | -这里说的是推 -完全没有 |
[1:57:59] | I never touched her. | 我从来没碰过她 |
[1:58:02] | She tried to buy a gun. | 她试图去买枪 |
[1:58:04] | I doubt that, but I don’t know. | 不会吧 不过我也不知道 |
[1:58:08] | Shall I read the last entry? | 我要读下最后一句吗 |
[1:58:09] | Sure. | 读吧 |
[1:58:12] | “This man may kill me.” | “这男人可能会杀了我” |
[1:58:14] | In her own words, “This man may kill me.” | 她的原话 “这男人可能会杀了我” |
[1:58:16] | It’s kind of a convenient end note. | 就是个简单的尾注罢了 |
[1:58:25] | For future reference. | 以备日后参考 |
[1:58:26] | The truth, you are not a handwriting expert. | 记住 你不是笔迹鉴定专家 |
[1:58:29] | Okay, I know. | 我知道了 |
[1:58:38] | Judy’s missing handle. | 朱蒂失踪的手柄 |
[1:58:41] | Big as a two-by-four, right? Big as a club. | 宽四寸厚二尺 跟球杆一样大 |
[1:58:44] | We found this day one, in the fireplace in your home office. | 我们第一天在你家办公室的壁炉里找到的 |
[1:58:47] | We didn’t know what the hell it was, | 我们一开始不知道是什么 |
[1:58:48] | but fire in July? | 但七月里生火吗 |
[1:58:49] | We bagged it. | 我们把它包了起来 |
[1:58:50] | I’ve never seen that before either. | 我也从未见过 |
[1:58:51] | We just tested it. Fire doesn’t erase blood, Nick. | 我们验过了 火是抹不去血迹的 尼克 |
[1:58:54] | So, finally, Nicholas Dunne, | 尼古拉斯·邓恩 |
[1:58:56] | you’re under arrest for the murder of your wife. | 你因杀害你妻子而被捕 |
[1:58:58] | Do not say another word. | 别说话 |
[1:58:59] | – What about my side? – Nick! | -不听听我的辩词吗 -尼克 |
[1:59:14] | More coffee? | 还要咖啡吗 |
[1:59:15] | I’d love it. | 好的 |
[1:59:19] | Remember that time we skipped school and drove to the cape? | 记得以前我们逃课去的那个岬角吗 |
[1:59:23] | God, yeah. Lobster right from the ocean. | 当然 现捞的龙虾 |
[1:59:26] | This reminds me of that. | 真让我怀念以前 |
[1:59:28] | Never-ending holiday. | 过不完的假期 |
[1:59:31] | You’re not bored? | 你不无聊吗 |
[1:59:33] | Desi, how could I be bored? | 德西 我怎么会无聊呢 |
[1:59:35] | You can discuss 18th-century symphonies. | 你可以谈论十八世纪的交响乐 |
[1:59:37] | 19th-century impressionists, | 十九世纪的印象派 |
[1:59:39] | quote Proust in French. | 引用普鲁斯特的原文 |
[1:59:41] | Nick’s idea of culture was | 尼克对文化的了解 |
[1:59:43] | a reality TV marathon | 只限于边看电视剧 |
[1:59:45] | with one hand down his boxers. | 边打飞机 |
[1:59:49] | I really have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[1:59:51] | But I will be back just as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[2:00:00] | My keys. | 我的钥匙 |
[2:00:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:00:20] | That’s how the kids wear it. | 年轻人都这样穿 |
[2:01:22] | Dunne? You got one hell of a lawyer. | 邓恩 有律师要见你 |
[2:01:31] | – Are you okay? – Yes. Are you? | -你还好吗 -还好 你呢 |
[2:01:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[2:01:36] | So… what does this mean? | 现在怎么样了 |
[2:01:39] | Well, you’re out on bond. | 你可以出狱了 |
[2:01:42] | You can relax at home while we prep for trial. | 舒舒服服在家准备庭审 |
[2:01:50] | Keep your head down. | 低着头 |
[2:02:08] | Tanner, is there any fucking lead on Amy? | 坦纳 有任何艾米的消息吗 |
[2:02:10] | I’ve got two of my best guys on it. | 我的两个得力助手在查 |
[2:02:13] | She’s air. | 她就像消失在空气了 |
[2:02:16] | Come home, Amy. I dare you. | 有种你就回家 艾米 |
[2:03:16] | Mr. Collings is home. | 科林斯先生到家咯 |
[2:03:19] | Hello, Mr. Collings. | 你好 科林斯先生 |
[2:03:21] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[2:03:23] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[2:03:25] | I don’t wanna be without you. | 我不能离开你 |
[2:03:28] | Stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[2:03:31] | And when all this dies down, | 这一切结束后 |
[2:03:32] | we’ll go to Greece, like you said. | 按你说的 我们去希腊 |
[2:03:34] | Octopus and scrabble? | 章鱼和拼字游戏吗 |
[2:03:38] | How long do you think until it’s done? | 你觉得离结束还有多久呢 |
[2:03:40] | Not long. Six months for the trials. | 不久了 六个月的庭审 |
[2:03:42] | Sentencing will be quick. | 判决很快的 |
[2:03:44] | He’ll appeal. | 他会上诉的 |
[2:03:46] | I can watch the rest overseas. | 其他的我可以在国外看 |
[2:04:05] | Go slowly. | 慢点来 |
[2:04:06] | But I want it. | 我就想要 |
[2:04:28] | Don’t rush. | 别急 |
[2:04:29] | Just do it. | 上我吧 |
[2:04:40] | Harder. | 再快点 |
[2:06:20] | You fucking bitch. | 你个婊子 |
[2:06:32] | Don’t you worry, you’re gonna have lots of babies. | 别担心 你们还会有很多小孩的 |
[2:06:37] | Her wounds are consistent with rape. There was semen present. | 她的伤口是被强奸导致的 有精液残留 |
[2:06:41] | We’ll make sure it’s a match. | 我们会确保找到匹配者 |
[2:06:42] | Yeah, it’ll match. | 会找到的 |
[2:06:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[2:06:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[2:06:48] | Are we pals again? | 咱俩又成好友啦 |
[2:06:49] | Now that I know you didn’t murder your wife, yes. | 我知道你没杀你的妻子 所以是的 |
[2:06:53] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[2:06:54] | Kidnapping? The story’s insane. | 绑架 这故事太扯了 |
[2:06:59] | She’s on fairly heavy painkillers. | 她吃了好多止痛药 |
[2:07:01] | It’s okay. I want to help. | 没关系 我想帮忙 |
[2:07:03] | Ms. Dunne, I know what you’ve been through | 邓恩女士 我知道你受了不少苦 |
[2:07:05] | so we’ll keep this very brief. | 所以我们会尽量简短 |
[2:07:07] | Can you walk us through what happened? | 你能给我们讲一下事发经过吗 |
[2:07:12] | That morning, the doorbell rang. | 那天早晨我听到门铃响 |
[2:07:16] | So normal. | 很正常 |
[2:07:18] | I opened the door. | 于是我打开了门 |
[2:07:20] | So strange. | 好奇怪 |
[2:07:22] | Since high school, he won’t ever go away. | 从高中起 他就不肯放过我 |
[2:07:26] | And I’ve just tried to be nice to him. | 而我只是不想伤害他 |
[2:07:29] | Answer his letters. | 于是我给他回信 |
[2:07:31] | Keep him calm. | 让他保持冷静 |
[2:07:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[2:07:37] | I’ve encouraged him. | 是我鼓励了他的行为 |
[2:07:38] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 |
[2:07:42] | He pushed inside. | 他推开门进了屋 |
[2:07:45] | And he grabbed me. | 然后就抓住我 |
[2:07:48] | But I got away, and ran to the kitchen. | 但我挣脱了 跑到了厨房 |
[2:07:52] | And he clubbed me. | 他用棒子打我 |
[2:07:54] | I collapsed. | 我跌倒了 |
[2:07:55] | That club was actually the handle to a Punch and Judy puppet. | 那根棍子实际上是一个潘趣和朱迪玩偶的手柄 |
[2:07:59] | Right. | 没错 |
[2:08:02] | Treasure hunt. | 寻宝游戏 |
[2:08:05] | I’d hidden some puppets at Go’s… | 我在马尔家藏了一些玩偶 |
[2:08:07] | Then how did Desi have that handle? | 那这个手柄怎么会落在德西手里呢 |
[2:08:11] | I’d just found it. | 是我随手抓到的 |
[2:08:13] | It must have fallen off. | 它肯定是掉下来了 |
[2:08:18] | I was holding it when Desi pushed in. | 德西推门闯进来时我正抓着它 |
[2:08:20] | So, he got it from me. | 所以他是从我那抢的 |
[2:08:21] | About that woodshed… | 关于那个小木屋… |
[2:08:23] | He took me to his lake house. | 他把我带到他的湖边小屋 |
[2:08:25] | Tied me to his bed. | 把我绑到他的床上 |
[2:08:27] | Back to the woodshed real quick. Real quick. | 再说一下那个小木屋 很快 很快 |
[2:08:29] | When you went to place the puppets there, | 你去那里放玩偶的时候 |
[2:08:31] | did you notice that it was packed… | 有没有注意到那个棚屋很满 |
[2:08:33] | Lots of stuff. | 里面好多东西 |
[2:08:34] | Corresponding to purchases | 都是用你丈夫名下的信用卡 |
[2:08:35] | made on credit cards in your husband’s name. | 买来的东西 |
[2:08:38] | Nick and credit cards. | 尼克和他的信用卡 |
[2:08:40] | He buys, I nag. I don’t know, probably. | 他买东西 我唠叨 我不知道 也许吧 |
[2:08:42] | He hid a lot of stuff at Go’s. | 他在马尔家藏了很多东西 |
[2:08:44] | They’re very close. | 他们俩很亲近 |
[2:08:46] | Now, may I go back to where I was being held prisoner | 我现在可以继续讲我被一个 |
[2:08:50] | by a man with a history of mental problems? | 有精神病史的人囚禁的事了吗 |
[2:08:53] | Please continue, Ms. Dunne. | 请继续 邓恩女士 |
[2:08:58] | Desi assaulted me that night. | 德西当晚侵犯了我 |
[2:09:01] | Every night. | 晚晚如此 |
[2:09:04] | He tied me up like a dog. | 他把我像狗一样绑着 |
[2:09:08] | And then, he’d punish me. | 然后他就惩罚我 |
[2:09:13] | Starve me. | 饿着我 |
[2:09:16] | Shave me. | 给我除毛 |
[2:09:19] | Sodomize me. | 鸡奸我 |
[2:09:22] | There were cameras everywhere. | 他家到处都是摄像头 |
[2:09:24] | Please find this. Please find the tapes. | 请找出来 请把录像带找出来 |
[2:09:29] | She slit his throat with a box cutter. | 她用开箱刀割了他的喉咙 |
[2:09:33] | How did she manage to get a hold of a box cutter, | 如果她一直被他绑着 |
[2:09:35] | if he had her tied up the whole time? | 那她是怎么拿到开箱刀的呢 |
[2:09:39] | Can’t you just be happy your wife is home and safe? | 你就不能为你妻子安全回家而开心吗 |
[2:09:42] | Amy, we found your diary. | 艾米 我们找到了你的日记 |
[2:09:44] | It contains many concerning | 里面你多次指控 |
[2:09:45] | allegations of mental and physical abuse. | 你丈夫对你进行精神和身体上的虐待 |
[2:09:48] | Well, it’s the ugly truth. | 这就是丑恶的真相 |
[2:09:51] | Nick didn’t want a baby. | 尼克不想要孩子 |
[2:09:55] | He has a temper. We had money problems. | 他脾气大 我们还有经济问题 |
[2:09:59] | But I love him. | 但我爱他 |
[2:10:00] | Then why did you try to buy a gun? | 那你为什么要买枪呢 |
[2:10:04] | I’m sorry, I feel myself fading. | 对不起 我觉得我要晕了 |
[2:10:06] | If I could just clarify one thing… | 请再让我问清楚一件事 |
[2:10:08] | If this case had been left in your deeply incompetent hands | 如果这个案子一直交给你这么无能的人 |
[2:10:11] | my husband would be on death row, | 我丈夫肯定早就被判了死刑 |
[2:10:13] | and I’d be tied, still, spread-eagle. | 而我肯定还被绑在床上呢 |
[2:10:17] | Ms. Dunne, you’ve been very brave. We’re finished. | 邓恩女士 您很勇敢 我们问完了 |
[2:10:22] | Now, I have to ask you | 现在 我得问你 |
[2:10:24] | do you feel safe going home with your husband? | 你觉得和你丈夫回家安全吗 |
[2:10:39] | We prayed to God, and God has answered our prayers. | 我们向上帝祈祷 上帝回应了我们的祷告 |
[2:10:42] | Amy Dunne is home. | 艾米·邓恩回家了 |
[2:10:43] | Now, I know there are a lot of questions and concerns | 我知道你们有很多问题和担忧 |
[2:10:46] | but for right now, we wanna sit tight, | 但现在 我们要耐心等待 |
[2:10:48] | and just be thankful | 心怀感激 |
[2:10:49] | and grateful for this miracle on the Mississippi. | 感激降临在密西西比的这一奇迹 |
[2:11:00] | Excuse me. Excuse us, folks. | 让一让 借过一下 |
[2:11:54] | We love you, Amy! | 我们爱你 艾米 |
[2:11:59] | All right, you can stop pretending now. | 好了 你可以不用再装了 |
[2:12:01] | I’m not pretending. | 我没装啊 |
[2:12:04] | You were perfect. | 你很完美 |
[2:12:06] | The Nick I saw on TV, that’s the Nick I fell in love with. | 电视上的尼克正是我当初爱上的那人 |
[2:12:09] | You do know I was just | 你知道我只是 |
[2:12:09] | telling you what you wanted to hear, right? | 故意拣你想听的说 对吧 |
[2:12:11] | That’s how well you know me. | 这证明你有多了解我 |
[2:12:13] | You know me in your marrow. | 你对我的了解深入骨髓 |
[2:12:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:12:18] | You need to tell me exactly what happened. | 你得告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[2:12:23] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[2:12:25] | I need to make sure you’re not wearing a wire. | 我得确定你没带窃听器 |
[2:12:41] | You killed someone, Amy. You’re a murderer. | 你杀了人 艾米 你是个杀人犯 |
[2:12:45] | I’m a fighter. | 我是个斗士 |
[2:12:47] | I fought my way back to you. | 我冲破荆棘回到你身边 |
[2:12:50] | You killed a guy. | 你杀了个人 |
[2:12:51] | You slashed his throat with a box cutter. | 你用开箱刀割破了他的喉咙 |
[2:12:53] | You went on national television | 你上了国家电视台 |
[2:12:56] | and begged for me to save your life. | 求我救你一命 |
[2:12:59] | And I obliged. | 于是我就救了你 |
[2:13:00] | But I want that Nick. | 但我要那个尼克 |
[2:13:02] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[2:13:03] | You really think that’s smart? | 你真的认为这样做明智吗 |
[2:13:06] | Shampoo. | 洗发水 |
[2:13:10] | Wounded, raped wife battles her way back to her husband, | 身受重伤惨遭强奸的妻子奋力回到丈夫身边 |
[2:13:14] | and he deserts her. | 却遭丈夫狠心抛弃 |
[2:13:16] | They’ll destroy you. | 他们会毁了你的 |
[2:13:18] | Neighbors will shun you. | 邻居们也会避开你 |
[2:13:19] | And I’ll make sure that no one forgets the pain you caused me. | 而我会确保所有人都记得你带给我的伤痛 |
[2:13:26] | I don’t want anything to do with your groupies outside. | 我不想跟门口你那些粉丝有任何瓜葛 |
[2:13:31] | Once they go, | 他们一走 |
[2:13:34] | I go. | 我就走 |
[2:13:35] | Give it the night. Sleep on it. | 你今晚好好再考虑一下 |
[2:13:55] | Was there ever a baby? | 你真的怀过孕吗 |
[2:13:57] | There can be. | 你想要的话 |
[2:14:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[2:14:57] | Hey, Nick! | 尼克 |
[2:15:11] | Hello, handsome. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[2:15:15] | Crepe? | 要可丽饼吗 |
[2:15:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[2:15:19] | She was his dream girl. | 她是他的梦中情人 |
[2:15:20] | And when this spoiled, rich, | 当这个拥有巨额遗产 |
[2:15:22] | entitled little boy couldn’t have her | 被宠坏的富家子发现自己无法得到她 |
[2:15:24] | he took her. | 就把她掳走了 |
[2:15:33] | You must be so proud. | 你们肯定超自豪 |
[2:15:41] | It’s been four hours. | 已经四个小时了 |
[2:15:44] | Nick? Nick? What’s next for you and Amy? | 尼克 尼克 你和艾米下一步有何打算 |
[2:15:51] | Right now, it’s all about our marriage. | 现在最重要的是我们的婚姻 |
[2:15:54] | When two people love each other and can’t make that work | 两个人彼此相爱 却没法经营婚姻 |
[2:15:58] | that’s the real tragedy. | 这才是真正的悲剧 |
[2:16:04] | Kiss my cheek. | 吻我的脸 |
[2:16:12] | I can’t believe that fucking spider is America’s sweetheart. | 不敢相信那该死的蛇蝎女人居然成了美国甜心 |
[2:16:15] | She told me she killed Desi. | 她亲口跟我说她杀了德西 |
[2:16:18] | Not self-defense. Murder. | 不是自卫 而是谋杀 |
[2:16:19] | – Can’t we get a wire? – That’s not gonna work. | -我们就不能弄个窃听器吗 -没用的 |
[2:16:21] | She told you once before. | 她之前都跟你说过一次了 |
[2:16:22] | Yeah, because she had me strip naked, and stand in the shower. | 但她逼我脱光衣服站在花洒下 |
[2:16:24] | I swear, you two are the most fucked-up people I’ve ever known. | 我发誓 你俩是我见过最狗血的人了 |
[2:16:27] | And I specialize in fucked-up. | 而我还专攻狗血案 |
[2:16:29] | You and Amy under the same roof? | 你和艾米住在同一个屋檐下 |
[2:16:31] | You should pitch that as reality television. | 真该把这个拍成真人秀 |
[2:16:33] | Amy Dunne, and the miracle on the Mississippi. | 艾米·邓恩 密西西比的奇迹 |
[2:16:36] | Nick and I have been through some bad patches. | 我和尼克经历了一段困难时期 |
[2:16:38] | We’ve had our dark days. | 我们也有不顺的时候 |
[2:16:40] | But we thank you so much, | 但我们非常感谢大家 |
[2:16:42] | for supporting us in our new life together, for forgiving Nick. | 原谅尼克 支持我们共建新生活 |
[2:16:47] | Really, your encouragement means the world. | 真的 你们的鼓励对我们意义重大 |
[2:16:51] | She’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[2:16:52] | Amazing Amy and the humbled husband. | 了不起的艾米和低声下气的丈夫 |
[2:16:55] | The Real Housewives of Branson. | 密苏里州版的《比弗利娇妻》 |
[2:16:57] | Take care of this guy, will you? | 照顾好这家伙 |
[2:16:58] | I can’t believe you’re just leaving now. | 你居然就这么走了 |
[2:17:00] | You are not at risk anymore. | 你现在不再身处险境了 |
[2:17:01] | I’m the definition of “at risk”. | 我全身都写满了”身处险境” |
[2:17:03] | You got a book deal, a lifetime movie, | 有人请你写书 拍电影 |
[2:17:05] | you franchised the bar. | 酒吧也变成了连锁 |
[2:17:07] | You may wanna thank her. | 你也许该感谢她 |
[2:17:11] | Just don’t piss her off. | 就是千万别惹急她 |
[2:17:13] | See you, guys. | 再见了 |
[2:17:16] | Elvis has left Missouri. | 猫王离开密苏里州了 |
[2:17:18] | She had to have made a mistake. | 她在杀人过程中肯定犯了错 |
[2:17:19] | We need to check Amy’s story, piece by piece. | 我们得逐句核实艾米的故事 |
[2:17:22] | Nick, I can’t do anything. | 尼克 我什么都做不了 |
[2:17:24] | We had the national spotlight on us, we stained the rug. | 全国的焦点都在我们身上 但我们搞砸了 |
[2:17:27] | The case is with the feds now, they’re done. | 这案子现在归联调局管 警局已经不插手了 |
[2:17:28] | That doesn’t mean you have to be done. | 可这不意味着你也得撒手不管啊 |
[2:17:30] | It does. | 我管不了 |
[2:18:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[2:18:07] | Couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[2:18:08] | Come on | 来吧 |
[2:18:10] | let me tuck you back in. | 我陪你回去睡 |
[2:18:24] | You know you can sleep with me, right? | 你知道你可以跟我一起睡对吧 |
[2:18:29] | Yeah, it’s just | 知道 只不过 |
[2:18:31] | I need more time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[2:18:33] | I would never, ever hurt you. | 我永远永远都不会伤害你的 |
[2:18:38] | I do need you to participate, though. | 但我确实需要你的参与 |
[2:18:41] | I need you to do your part. | 我需要你演好自己的角色 |
[2:18:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[2:18:55] | Everything you have heard about my wife | 你们听到的关于我妻子的一切 |
[2:18:58] | is a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[2:18:59] | She is a calculating, murderous psychopath. | 她是个工于心计 凶残的变态 |
[2:19:04] | And I have been complicit… | 我一直和她串通一气 |
[2:19:06] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[2:19:12] | Nick? Breakfast. | 尼克 早餐好了 |
[2:19:15] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[2:19:19] | We should hold hands. | 我们该拉手 |
[2:19:22] | Not the entire time, but on and off throughout. | 不用一直拉着 但要偶尔拉一下 |
[2:19:26] | “So, Nick, how does it feel to have your wife back?” | “尼克 娇妻失而复得感觉如何” |
[2:19:31] | “It’s fantastic. | 感觉棒极了 |
[2:19:33] | How many people are lucky | 多少人能如此幸运 |
[2:19:34] | enough to get a second chance at love?” | 有机会再次获得爱 |
[2:19:36] | “Fantastic” is a little flippant. | “棒极了”有点轻浮 |
[2:19:38] | “Amazing”? | “了不起” |
[2:19:39] | I need you to admit that you got the credit cards, | 我要你承认你用信用卡买了那些东西 |
[2:19:42] | and that you hid all that stuff at Go’s and that you pushed me. | 并藏在了马尔家 还有你推了我 |
[2:19:46] | I’m gonna need those three things to feel safe. | 我需要那三样东西来获得安全感 |
[2:19:50] | You have to own this, Nick. | 你必须说得跟真的一样 尼克 |
[2:19:53] | Don’t worry. I know exactly what to say. | 别担心 我知道该怎么说 |
[2:19:58] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[2:20:03] | What a beautiful home. | 你家真漂亮 |
[2:20:06] | I so appreciate you giving us this time, Nick. | 我很感谢你为我们抽出时间 尼克 |
[2:20:09] | You went on national television, | 你在国家电视台上 |
[2:20:11] | and told people that I murdered my wife. | 跟大众说我谋杀了我的妻子 |
[2:20:14] | I go where the story goes. | 我是跟着故事走 |
[2:20:15] | You implied that I had carnal relations with my sister. | 你暗示我跟我姐之间存在不伦关系 |
[2:20:18] | I didn’t use the “I” word. I said you two were “Extremely close.” | 我可没那么说 只是说你们俩”非常亲近” |
[2:20:22] | You and a panel of nitwits diagnosed me as a sociopath. | 你和一群笨蛋把我分析成反社会者 |
[2:20:28] | Ice-breaker. | 为打破僵局 我带了这个 |
[2:20:33] | To go with your robot dog. | 正好配你的机器狗 |
[2:20:35] | I’ll go find Amy. | 我去叫艾米 |
[2:20:39] | She’s downstairs. | 她在楼下了 |
[2:20:44] | – What is it? – It’s for you. | -这是什么 -送你的 |
[2:20:45] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[2:20:47] | I don’t need any more gifts from you. | 你不用再送礼物给我了 |
[2:20:49] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[2:21:03] | I didn’t touch you. | 我根本没碰过你 |
[2:21:05] | You didn’t need to. | 你不需要碰我 |
[2:21:06] | Bullshit. That notice of disposal. | 胡扯 那张废弃通知书 |
[2:21:09] | I have that. You threw it out. | 我有的 被你给扔了 |
[2:21:11] | The notice, yes. | 那张通知书 没错 |
[2:21:13] | I want a blood test. | 我要验血 |
[2:21:14] | I want a paternity test. | 我要做亲子鉴定 |
[2:21:16] | I love tests. | 我最爱做鉴定了 |
[2:21:18] | You can teach those people to hate me all you want. | 随便你怎么教那些人恨我 |
[2:21:19] | I don’t care. I am leaving you. | 我不在乎 我要离开你 |
[2:21:24] | I won’t have to teach your child to hate you. | 我不用教你的孩子恨你 |
[2:21:27] | He’ll do that all by himself. | 他自己就会了 |
[2:21:29] | You fucking cunt! | 你这个该死的婊子 |
[2:21:33] | I’m the cunt you married. | 那我也是你娶回家的婊子 |
[2:21:36] | The only time you liked yourself, | 你唯一喜欢自己的时候 |
[2:21:37] | was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like. | 就是当你努力成为这个婊子喜欢的人的时候 |
[2:21:41] | I’m not a quitter. I’m that cunt. | 我不会放弃的 我就是这种婊子 |
[2:21:48] | I’ve killed for you. Who else can say that? | 我为你杀过人 还有谁能这么说 |
[2:21:53] | You think you would be happy with a nice midwestern girl? | 你以为你娶个中西部的小姑娘就开心了 |
[2:21:55] | No way, baby. I’m it. | 不可能的 宝贝 你要的人就是我 |
[2:21:58] | Look, you’re delusional. You’re insane. | 你有妄想症 你神经错乱了 |
[2:22:02] | Why would you even want this? | 你做这些到底是为什么呀 |
[2:22:04] | Yes, I loved you. | 是 我是爱过你 |
[2:22:05] | And then all we did was resent each other, | 可后来咱俩只剩互相怨恨 |
[2:22:07] | and try to control each other. | 互相试图控制对方 |
[2:22:08] | And cause each other pain. | 和给对方造成痛苦了 |
[2:22:10] | That’s marriage. | 这就是婚姻 |
[2:22:14] | Now, I’m getting ready. | 我要去准备了 |
[2:22:42] | I can’t watch you | 我无法眼睁睁地看着你 |
[2:22:43] | play house with that thing for the next 18 years. | 在接下来的十八年里跟那破鞋玩过家家 |
[2:22:45] | I can’t just walk away. | 我不能一走了之 |
[2:22:47] | You could get custody. | 你可以获得监护权 |
[2:22:48] | No, I won’t. And you know it. | 不可能的 你也清楚 |
[2:22:52] | It’s gonna be my child. I’m not gonna leave it. | 那将是我的孩子 我不会丢下他的 |
[2:22:55] | You wanna stay. | 你想留下来 |
[2:22:57] | I have a responsibility. It’s not about what I want anymore. | 我有责任 这不再是我想不想的问题了 |
[2:23:01] | You wanna stay with her. | 你想跟她在一起 |
[2:23:13] | You’re breaking my heart. | 我的心都被你伤透了 |
[2:23:15] | Go, you’re my voice of reason. | 马尔 你是我的理性之声 |
[2:23:18] | I need you with me on this. | 我需要你在我的身边 |
[2:23:21] | Of course I’m with you. | 我当然会在你身边 |
[2:23:26] | I was with you before we were even born. | 咱俩还没出生 我就在你身边了 |
[2:23:32] | We’ve been through the darkness. | 我们经历过黑暗时期 |
[2:23:35] | We’ve come out, united. | 我们走了出来 更加亲密 |
[2:23:41] | We communicate. | 我们会沟通 |
[2:23:46] | We’re honest with each other. | 我们对彼此诚实 |
[2:23:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[2:23:52] | We’re partners in crime. | 我们是犯罪团伙 |
[2:23:58] | And? | 还有呢 |
[2:24:00] | And? | 还有 |
[2:24:05] | We’re gonna be parents. | 我们要当父母了 |
[2:24:09] | My goodness! | 天啊 |
[2:24:11] | – How exciting! – Thank you. | -太激动人心了 -谢谢 |
[2:24:18] | “What are you thinking?” | “你在想什么” |
[2:24:23] | “How are you feeling?” | “你感觉怎么样” |
[2:24:27] | “What have we done to each other?” | “我们对彼此做了些什么” |
[2:24:31] | “What will we do?” | “我们将何去何从” |