时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Mister? | 先生 |
[02:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:26] | welcome to San Jose International Airport. | 欢迎来到圣何塞国际机场 |
[03:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:01] | – Adam?! – Oh, my God! | -亚当 -天啊 |
[03:03] | Adam?! | 亚当 |
[03:04] | Somebody call 911! | 快打911 |
[03:08] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[03:10] | I’m a doctor, let me take a look. Let me take a look. | 我是医生 让我看看 让我看看 |
[03:14] | His jugular vein’s been cut. | 他的颈静脉被割破了 |
[03:16] | Does anyone have a clean cloth? | 谁有干净的布 |
[03:17] | Please. Someone! | 拜托了 谁有 |
[03:18] | I have a fresh change of clothes in my bag. | 我包里有干净的换洗衣服 |
[03:19] | That’s great. | 可以 |
[03:30] | You’re killing him. | 你这是在害他 |
[03:33] | I’m saving his life. He was bleeding out. | 我在救他 他快流血而死了 |
[03:34] | N– You have it in the wrong place. | 不 你放错地方了 |
[03:37] | I think I remember enough of Anatomy 101 | 我还没忘记解剖学入门章节 |
[03:38] | to know where the jugular vein is. | 知道颈静脉在哪 |
[03:40] | You would be in the right place if he were an adult. | 他如果是成年人 你就找对地方了 |
[03:42] | He’s not an adult. He is a boy. | 但他还没成年 他还是个孩子 |
[03:44] | Which means you’re also putting pressure on his trachea. | 就是说你也按住了他的气管 |
[03:46] | Which means he’s not currently breathing. | 就是说他现在没法呼吸 |
[03:50] | You have to put the pressure higher up. | 你得压迫上面一点的位置 |
[03:57] | There. ? | 这里 |
[04:09] | Some glass. He’ll be fine. | 一块玻璃 他会没事的 |
[04:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:14] | Hello. I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 你好 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[04:16] | I’m a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医师 |
[04:30] | Autism — a mental condition characterized by difficulty | 自闭症是一种以沟通障碍 语言障碍 |
[04:35] | in communicating and using language and abstract concepts. | 和抽象概念障碍为特征的精神状态 |
[04:39] | That’s the definition. | 这是定义 |
[04:40] | Does it sound like I’m describing a surgeon? | 这样的人也能当外科医生 |
[04:43] | He’s not Rain Man. | 他不是「雨人」 |
[04:45] | He’s high functioning, he’s capable of living on his own, | 他是高功能自闭症患者 能自食其力 |
[04:48] | capable of managing his own affairs. | 也能处理好自己的事 |
[04:50] | “High functioning”? | 「高功能」 |
[04:52] | Is that our new hiring standard? | 这是我们的招聘新标准吗 |
[04:54] | If it were, you wouldn’t be here. | 要是的话 你就不会在这了 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry. Is this really necessary? Really? | 抱歉 真的有必要这样吗 |
[04:59] | A special meeting of the Board of Directors — | 虽然我很乐意见到你们 |
[05:01] | as much as I love you all — | 但有必要为质询我的一个聘用决定 |
[05:03] | questioning one of my hiring decisions? | 召开董事会特别会议吗 |
[05:06] | Did you bother to look up the definition of “President” | 你们翻字典时有劳驾查过 |
[05:08] | while you were skimming the dictionary? | 「院长」这个词的定义吗 |
[05:09] | You’re hiring him to be a surgical resident — | 你是聘他来我的科室做外科住院医生 |
[05:12] | my department — over my objections. | 却无视我的反对 |
[05:15] | Marcus, stop making everything so personal. | 马库斯 别掺杂个人情绪 |
[05:17] | I made it personal? | 我掺杂个人情绪 |
[05:18] | You’ve wanted his job since day one. | 你从上班第一天起就想要他的职位 |
[05:20] | Everyone in this room knows that. | 在座各位都知道 |
[05:21] | And, Aaron, yes, this is your hospital. | 亚伦 没错 这是你的医院 |
[05:24] | But the money it takes to run it comes from the Foundation I control. | 但医院的运转资金来自我管理的基金会 |
[05:26] | So let’s all play nice, shall we? | 所以都和气点 好吗 |
[05:29] | Stop acting like you’re stunned that you’re standing there. | 别站在那里表现出一副很震惊的样子 |
[05:31] | You tried to slip one past us. | 你也震惊到了我们 |
[05:33] | I vetted him like I would any other candidate. | 我对他和其他候选人一视同仁 |
[05:36] | And you genuinely thought that this Board | 你真的认为董事会 |
[05:38] | wouldn’t reasonably have any doubts | 不会对聘用一个 |
[05:39] | about hiring a surgeon who’s been diagnosed with autism? | 被确诊自闭症的人做外科医生提出质疑吗 |
[05:44] | So justify your decision. | 解释一下你的决定 |
[05:48] | I met Shaun Murphy when he was 14 years old. | 我认识肖恩·莫菲时 他十四岁 |
[05:52] | I was living in Wyoming at the time. | 我当时住在怀俄明州 |
[05:54] | He was, and he still is, an extraordinary young man. | 他一直是个卓尔不凡的年轻人 |
[05:58] | Yes, he has autism, but he also has savant syndrome — | 他确实有自闭症 但他也有学者综合征 |
[06:02] | genius-level skills in several areas. | 在多个方面有超乎常人的能力 |
[06:05] | He has almost perfect recall. He has spatial intelligence. | 他记忆超群 有空间智能 |
[06:08] | And he sees things and analyzes things | 他观察和分析事物的角度 |
[06:12] | in ways that — that are just remarkable. | 异于常人 十分独特 |
[06:14] | In ways that we can’t even begin to understand. | 普通人甚至无法即刻理解 |
[06:17] | Those are assets. Undeniable assets for any doctor, | 这是优势啊 作为医生无可争议的优势 |
[06:21] | particularly a surgeon. | 尤其是外科医生 |
[06:25] | You’ve known him since he was 14? | 他十四岁时你就认识他了 |
[06:28] | You care about him. He’s like a son to you. | 你关心他 把他视如己出 |
[06:31] | Dr. Andrews, your wife is gonna be very upset with you. | 安德鲁斯医生 你的妻子对你会非常失望的 |
[06:34] | If you’re trying to turn this into a nepotism case, | 你要非把这事说成裙带关系问题 |
[06:35] | we’re gonna have to fire her idiot nephew from bookkeeping. | 那我们只能炒了她那位在医院记账的蠢货外甥 |
[06:46] | Sorry. You seen Claire? | 抱歉 你见到克莱尔了吗 |
[06:48] | Would you turn off the light? | 能把灯关了吗 |
[06:49] | Sure. You seen Claire? | 好 你见到克莱尔了吗 |
[06:50] | Why? Would you turn off the light? | 怎么了 麻烦把灯关了 |
[06:52] | Melendez wants to operate on 104, | 梅伦德斯想给104床患者动手术 |
[06:54] | but Claire hasn’t gotten informed consent. | 但克莱尔还没拿到知情同意书 |
[06:56] | And she’s ignoring her page. You seen her? | 呼机没反应 你见到她了吗 |
[06:58] | No. Now go away and turn off the light. | 没有 现在把灯关上出去 |
[07:01] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:10] | They need you to, um… | 他们需要你去… |
[07:12] | I heard. | 听到了 |
[07:16] | Oh, she’s such a bitch. | 她真烦人 |
[07:19] | No. | 不 |
[07:21] | She just doesn’t like you. | 她只是不喜欢你 |
[07:26] | It’s kind of silly, isn’t it? | 有点傻吧 |
[07:29] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:31] | To say for sure, | 准确来说 |
[07:32] | I’d need to know what it is you’re talking about. | 我得知道你在说什么 |
[07:34] | Us. | 我们 |
[07:37] | Not silly at all. | 一点也不傻 |
[07:39] | Quite a bit of fun, actually. | 其实还挺好玩的 |
[07:40] | I meant that we’re hiding it. Our relationship. | 我是说我们搞地下情 |
[07:47] | Jared, we don’t have a relationship. | 杰瑞德 我们没有「情」 |
[07:52] | We have sex. | 只有「性」 |
[07:54] | But, if you want to tell people | 但如果你想告诉大家 |
[07:57] | that you’re screwing me, go for it. | 你和我上床的事 我不介意 |
[08:27] | The veins in the boy’s left arm are popping. | 他左臂里的静脉在跳动 |
[08:29] | Is that bad? | 那很糟吗 |
[08:30] | I-I don’t see. | 我不明白 |
[08:31] | Intrathoracic pressure. | 胸内压 |
[08:33] | No, his chest is rising. He’s breathing. | 不是 他的胸部有起伏 他在呼吸 |
[08:35] | No, the — the chest is moving paradoxically. | 不对 他的胸廓在做反常运动 |
[08:39] | The left lung is in distress. | 左肺受损 |
[08:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:51] | Who here has a sharp knife, blade five inches or longer? | 谁有锋利的小刀 刀刃十多厘米长的 |
[08:57] | Nobody? | 都没有吗 |
[08:58] | You should start artificial respiration. | 你们该给他做人工呼吸了 |
[09:00] | He’s going to stop breathing very soon. | 他很快就会停止呼吸 |
[09:07] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[09:09] | Dr. Melendez would like to do the surgery today. | 梅伦德斯医生想要今天给你做手术 |
[09:11] | You need bypass surgery quite urgently. | 你急需做这个心脏搭桥手术 |
[09:15] | Would you please sign the consent? | 请你签一下知情同意书好吗 |
[09:18] | No. | 不要 |
[09:19] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[09:20] | I-I’m not scared. | 我 我不怕 |
[09:21] | Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[09:22] | We’re gonna cut your chest open, | 我们会把你的胸部切开 |
[09:24] | we’re gonna stop your heart, | 让你的心跳暂停 |
[09:25] | repair it and restart it. | 修复之后再让它重新跳动 |
[09:27] | Are you seriously telling me that that doesn’t scare you? | 你真的要告诉我你不怕吗 |
[09:30] | I just want a second opinion. | 我只是想听听其他意见 |
[09:32] | Callum, yesterday, your life was perfect. | 卡勒姆 昨天的你还拥有完美的人生 |
[09:35] | You were playing tennis, you had a big anniversary. | 你打着网球 庆祝着周年纪念日 |
[09:39] | Today, you’re lying in a hospital bed | 但现在你躺在医院病床上 |
[09:41] | trying to figure out the best way to say goodbye, | 想着要怎样和你未成年的孩子告别 |
[09:43] | maybe forever, to your teenage children. | 而且还有可能是永别 |
[09:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[09:48] | Because I can’t deal with lies. | 因为我不喜欢别人撒谎 |
[09:51] | If you lie to me, my answers won’t help you. | 如果你不跟我说实话 我也帮不了你 |
[09:54] | But, if you’re scared, I can help you. | 但如果你是害怕了 我可以帮你 |
[10:02] | I’m scared. | 我害怕了 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[10:09] | – You can’t be back here. – Oh, I need a knife. | -你不能回到这里 -我需要一把刀 |
[10:11] | Where do you keep the knives | 你们把刀放在哪里 |
[10:12] | people forget they’re traveling with? | 就是从旅客那里没收的刀 |
[10:14] | A knife? Sure. Anything else? | 刀 没问题 还需要其他东西吗 |
[10:17] | I do also need a narrow six-foot tube | 我还需要一根两米长的细管子 |
[10:20] | and high-proof alcohol and gloves and baggage-handling tape, | 高浓度酒精 手套和处理行李的胶带 |
[10:23] | but I am going to get the alcohol from the duty-free store | 但我会去免税店买酒 |
[10:25] | and the tube from the back of a soda machine. | 管子我会去汽水贩卖机后面取 |
[10:27] | Well, I wish you all the luck with that. | 那我祝你好运 |
[10:29] | But I’m not gonna give you a knife. | 但我不会给你刀的 |
[10:29] | No, I need a knife. It-It’s — It’s very — | 不是 我需要一把刀 这很… |
[10:32] | There is a medical emergency. There’s a medical emergency. | 有人需要急救 有人需要急救 |
[10:35] | That one. That one, | 就那把 就那把 |
[10:37] | right near the top, looks very sharp. | 靠近上面那把 看起来很锋利 |
[10:39] | Would you get it for me? | 你可以把那把刀给我吗 |
[10:40] | No, I’m not gonna give you a knife. I’ll ask — | 不行 我不会给你刀的 我要问… |
[10:42] | ?There’s not the time. | 没时间了 |
[10:45] | Weapon! Weapon! | 小心武器 小心武器 |
[10:49] | Move! Get out of the way! | 让开 快让开 |
[10:53] | Drop it. | 放下刀 |
[10:55] | You idiot! You’re lucky we didn’t just shoot. | 你这个蠢货 你该庆幸我们没开枪 |
[10:58] | No! He’s trying to save my son’s life. | 不要 他在想办法救我儿子 |
[11:09] | You get that consent on 104? | 拿到104床的知情同意书了吗 |
[11:11] | Well, I made him a deal. | 我和他说好了 |
[11:13] | He’s got a meeting with Dr. Max from psychiatry at 6:00, | 他六点去见精神科的马克斯医生 |
[11:16] | we’ll get the consent by 8:00, | 八点之前我们会拿到他的同意书 |
[11:17] | we can operate first thing in the morning. | 明天一早就可以做手术了 |
[11:19] | You did pass anatomy, right, Dr. Browne? | 你的解剖学考试通过了吧 布朗医生 |
[11:21] | His problem’s in his heart, not his head. | 他是心脏有问题 不是大脑 |
[11:22] | He’s not psychologically ready for surgery. | 他没有做好手术的心理准备 |
[11:24] | He will be. Soon. | 很快他就会没问题了 |
[11:26] | Well, he is physically ready. | 他身体上已经准备好了 |
[11:27] | So, get the consent. | 去让他把同意书签了 |
[11:28] | We’re prepping O.R. 6 now. | 我们正在准备六号手术室 |
[11:29] | Do I need to cite you the 17 studies that show a correlation | 我需要引用有十七项研究表明 |
[11:32] | between attitude and outcome in surgical patients? | 病患态度和手术结果密切相关吗 |
[11:35] | Do I need to remind you that I am your superior? | 我需要提醒你我是你的上级吗 |
[11:38] | You do know what the opposite of superior is, right? | 你知道上级的反义词是什么吧 |
[11:42] | Subordinate. Doesn’t — | 下属 难道 |
[11:43] | Sure. Subordinate. Or…inferior. | 对 是下属 也可以说是下级 |
[11:46] | Either way. | 都一样 |
[11:46] | It doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 那也不代表我是错的 |
[11:49] | I suppose not. | 可能吧 |
[11:50] | But it does mean you have to act like you’re wrong. | 但那意味着你必须当做是你错了 |
[11:55] | He’s panic stricken. | 他心里很慌 |
[11:57] | Yesterday, he was young and healthy. | 昨天的他还年轻又健康 |
[11:59] | Today, he’s mortal. | 现在他却可能会死 |
[12:00] | Just give him a chance to wrap his head around that. | 给他点时间理理头绪吧 |
[12:08] | Dr. Kalu? | 卡卢医生 |
[12:11] | Do you think you can get me a signed informed consent on 104? | 你能够让104床病人签了这份同意书吗 |
[12:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:21] | You think he’s right? | 你认为他做得对吗 |
[12:23] | I think he’s my boss. | 我认为他是我的上司 |
[12:27] | And if I have to choose between my boss and… | 如果我得在我的上司 |
[12:31] | the woman I’m screwing, | 和我的炮友之间做出选择 |
[12:34] | not much of a choice, am I right? | 我真的没得选择 对吧 |
[12:40] | Excuse me. Excuse me, please? | 借过 麻烦借过一下 |
[13:26] | 张力性气胸的形成 是因为肺破裂导致空气 进入到肺部周围的胸膜腔 又无法回到肺里 | |
[13:32] | The incision should take place two ribs down. | 切口应在第二肋间 |
[14:02] | Okay, well, why the bottle? | 这个瓶子干什么用的 |
[14:04] | The air will continue to leak and accumulate | 肺损伤被妥善处理前 |
[14:06] | until the damage can be properly repaired. | 空气会持续泄露和积聚 |
[14:08] | The tube allows the air to get out. | 这根管子可以把空气排出来 |
[14:09] | The water in the bottle stops the air from coming back in. | 瓶子中的水则可以防止空气再度进入 |
[14:12] | A homemade one-way valve. | 自制的单向阀门 |
[14:16] | He’s breathing. | 他有呼吸了 |
[14:19] | You saved his life. | 你救了他 |
[14:22] | He saved his life! | 他救了他 |
[14:39] | Shaun, where are you? I-I — | 肖恩 你在哪 我 我… |
[14:42] | Call me as soon as you can, please. | 请尽快打给我 |
[14:44] | – That was a mistake. – ?I agree, | -那是个错误 -我同意 |
[14:46] | ’cause it’s not about the new doctor, this is about you. | 因为这不是那个新医生的问题 是你的问题 |
[14:48] | They’re baiting you. And you’re letting them. | 他们正在引你上钩 你还就上钩了 |
[14:50] | – Maybe. ?- Maybe what? | -也许吧 -也许什么 |
[14:51] | What mistake are you talking about? | 你说的是什么错误 |
[14:52] | Your shot at Andrews’ nephew. | 你拿安德鲁斯的外甥开涮了 |
[14:54] | Oh, come on. It was funny. | 拜托 那很好笑 |
[14:56] | It was very funny. It was also disrespectful. | 是很好笑 但也很无礼 |
[14:58] | Well, you don’t show him respect. | 你没有对他表示尊重 |
[14:59] | I assume it’s because you don’t respect him. | 我想那是因为你并不尊重他 |
[15:01] | You show someone respect because you respect them, | 你会因为尊重某人或害怕某人 |
[15:03] | or because you’re afraid of them. | 向他表现出尊重 |
[15:04] | I don’t fit into either category. | 我哪个都不是 |
[15:06] | Well, neither do I. | 我也哪个都不是 |
[15:07] | You should. | 你该有 |
[15:09] | You’re only in that room | 你能坐在那里 |
[15:10] | because your grandfather founded this hospital. | 仅仅因为你祖父创建了这家医院 |
[15:15] | I’m gonna pretend that this conversation didn’t take this tangent, | 我就假装这段对话没有跑题 |
[15:18] | and instead focus on something relevant — | 来聊聊正事 |
[15:20] | the debate you are losing. | 你快输掉的辩论 |
[15:22] | Here’s how you win this. | 告诉你怎么才能赢吧 |
[15:24] | You don’t make it personal. You do not make it about you. | 不要掺杂私人感情 不要突出自己 |
[15:26] | That is what they want, and if you give it to them, | 那正是他们想要的 如果你让他们得逞了 |
[15:28] | you will lose. | 你就输了 |
[15:34] | I need to get to San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 我得去圣何塞圣文德医院 |
[15:37] | That’s where we’re going. | 那正是我们要去的地方 |
[15:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:47] | How hard can it be to just act like a normal human being?! | 表现得像个普通人能有多难 |
[15:50] | – He doesn’t know how. – Bull! | -他不知道怎么做 -屁话 |
[15:52] | What are we supposed to do now? Huh? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[15:54] | This is the third school he’s been thrown out of. | 这已经是他被踢出的第三所学校了 |
[15:56] | We’ll find another school. | 我们会找到别的学校的 |
[15:57] | No, we won’t, ’cause nothing’s gonna change. | 我们找不到了 因为改变不了什么 |
[16:00] | They can’t handle him, and I don’t blame them, | 他们搞不定他 我不怪他们 |
[16:01] | ’cause obviously, we can’t handle him, either. | 因为很显然 我们也搞不定他 |
[16:04] | What the hell happened this time? | 这次到底发生什么了 |
[16:05] | What happened?! | 发生了什么 |
[16:06] | You’re hurting him. | 你弄疼他了 |
[16:10] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[16:12] | – Shaun! – ?No! | -肖恩 -不 |
[16:14] | Will you stop petting that stupid rabbit?! | 你能别玩你那破兔子了吗 |
[16:28] | It changed. | 变了 |
[16:31] | The boy’s ECG changed. | 这孩子的心电图变了 |
[16:34] | It’s the same — 86 BPM. | 没变 心率还是86次每分 |
[16:37] | No. It used to be higher. | 不是的 之前高些 |
[16:39] | No, it used to be 86. It’s still 86. | 不 之前就是86 现在还是86 |
[16:41] | It used to come up to here. | 之前波峰在这里 |
[16:45] | Lower amplitude means lower voltage. | 低振幅意味着低电压 |
[16:47] | Lower amplitude means lower voltage. | 低振幅意味着低电压 |
[16:49] | What’s going on? What does it mean? | 这是怎么回事 什么意思 |
[16:50] | It means he’s trying to read 20-year-old equipment | 意思是他正努力在时速60公里的车上 |
[16:52] | while traveling in a vehicle going 40 miles an hour. | 读一台有二十年历史的仪器 |
[16:56] | How did you get him to sign? | 你是怎么让他签字的 |
[16:58] | I simply told him it was either consenting or going home, | 我只是告诉他要么签字 要么回家 |
[17:00] | then I gave him two forms and told him to pick one. | 然后我给了两张表 让他选一个 |
[17:05] | And you highlighted the Release Against Medical Advice form | 然后你强调了出院告知书中的 |
[17:07] | that mentions the “Possibility of death or permanent disability”? | 「死亡或永久性残疾可能」 |
[17:12] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[17:13] | Hand me the Metz and a pick-up. | 给我组织剪和镊子 |
[17:14] | I’m isolating the descending aorta. | 我要分离降主动脉 |
[17:16] | Vascular clamp. | 血管钳 |
[17:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:21] | Under the left atrium… | 在左心房下面… |
[17:22] | something white. | 白色的东西 |
[17:24] | Is that part of the lung? | 那是肺的一部分吗 |
[17:27] | It’s pus. | 是脓 |
[17:30] | Did he have TB? | 他有结核吗 |
[17:31] | No, he doesn’t have any– | 没有 他没有任何… |
[17:32] | No, not currently. Does he have a history– | 不 不是现在 他有病史… |
[17:33] | When he was younger, he was exposed to — | 他年轻时曾暴露在… |
[17:34] | This is an abscess. It’s gonna bur– | 这是个脓肿 会… |
[17:38] | Suction and a lap sponge. His BP’s crashing. | 抽吸 拿个腹部垫 他的血压在下降 |
[17:40] | Two liters saline wide open. | 两升开口的生理盐水 |
[17:41] | Set up the level one. Two units packed cells now. | 设置为一级 拿两个单位红细胞 |
[17:44] | Get Levophed on board and keep that MAP at 60. | 左旋去甲肾上腺素 平均动脉压保持在60 |
[17:47] | Get in there with the suction. I can’t see a damn thing. | 开始抽吸 我什么都看不到 |
[17:49] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[17:51] | I hope it isn’t too upsetting to him | 如果我们等到明天再做手术 |
[17:52] | when he hears he would have died in his room | 没准他就死病房里了 |
[17:54] | if we’d waited until tomorrow. | 希望他知道这件事后不会太伤心 |
[17:56] | Dr. Melendez, we’ve got an incoming 8-year-old male, | 梅伦德斯医生 我们收了个八岁男孩 |
[17:59] | pneumothorax stabilized, | 气胸 已经稳定了 |
[18:00] | but undetermined internal injuries. | 但是不确定内伤情况 |
[18:01] | Who do you want to catch? | 谁来接这个患者 |
[18:03] | Claire, I don’t think we need you. | 克莱尔 这里不需要你了 |
[18:05] | This patient is gonna be fine…now. | 这个病患会没事的 现在就去 |
[18:11] | 8-year-old healthy boy, | 八岁的健康男孩 |
[18:12] | status post encounter with a shattered glass sign. | 被破碎的玻璃指示牌扎到 |
[18:14] | Numerous lacerations. | 多处割伤 |
[18:15] | – Echo — – Get him set up in Trauma 3 with an EKG, | -超声 -送到创伤三室 做心电图 |
[18:18] | full blood work and a pan-scan. | 全套化验和CT |
[18:19] | We need an echo– echocardiogram. | 我们得做个超声 超声心动图检查 |
[18:21] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[18:22] | He helped with first-aid at the airport. | 他在机场帮忙做了急救 |
[18:24] | I’m the doctor. He needs an echocardiogram. | 我是医生 他需要做个超声心动图 |
[18:26] | – Where are you taking him? – To surgery. | -你们要带他去哪 -去手术室 |
[18:28] | All cardiac vital signs are within normal range. | 所有心脏重要指标都在正常范围内 |
[18:30] | Do you have any I.D.? | 你有任何证件吗 |
[18:31] | No. His… his heart. It’s his heart. | 没有 他的心脏 是他的心脏 |
[18:33] | His heart is fine. Now stay here. | 他的心脏没问题 待在这儿 |
[18:35] | Adam needs an echocardiogram. | 亚当需要做超声心动图 |
[18:37] | No. Behave yourself. Or you’ll be removed from the building. | 不 安分点 不然就赶你出去 |
[18:52] | Echo. Echo. | 超声 超声 |
[19:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:02] | A one-way valve. | 一个单向阀 |
[19:03] | And he reports the boy suffered a pneumothorax. | 他还说这孩子出现了气胸 |
[19:08] | That is cool. | 真厉害 |
[19:16] | Do you think we should do an echocardiogram? | 你觉得我们需要给他做个超声心动图吗 |
[19:19] | Based on the presenting symptoms, | 基于现在的症状 |
[19:20] | which give no indication that an echocardiogram is necessary, | 没有迹象显示需要做超声心动图 |
[19:23] | I’m going to answer no. | 我的回答是不用 |
[19:26] | Am I missing something? | 我漏掉了什么吗 |
[19:28] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[19:30] | Knife. | 手术刀 |
[20:20] | We don’t normally treat rabbits, especially — | 我们一般不治疗兔子 尤其是… |
[20:23] | This was the closest doctor place, and it was an emergency. | 这是最近的医院了 而且情况紧急 |
[20:26] | No, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[20:27] | But even if I was a vet, the rabbit…is dead. | 但即使我是兽医 这兔子 也已经死了 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry, guys. | 节哀 孩子们 |
[20:37] | Everything smells different when it rains. | 下雨时 所有气味都不一样了 |
[20:42] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[20:45] | Well, you should bury him, I guess. | 我觉得 你们应该埋葬它 |
[20:49] | I don’t know, give him a — a nice funeral. | 也许 给它举办个像样的葬礼 |
[20:52] | Has he gone to heaven? | 它去天堂了吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, sure. Uh, sure — sure, he has. Um… | 当然 当然 它去了 |
[21:01] | No, I don’t want him to go to heaven! I want him to be here! | 不 我不想让它去天堂 我想让它留在这儿 |
[21:08] | This won’t happen again. | 这不会重演了 |
[21:09] | It can’t happen again. He’s dead. | 当然不会 它已经死了 |
[21:12] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[21:12] | I mean, nothing like this is ever going to happen to us, | 我是说 我们不会再遇到这样的事了 |
[21:15] | ever again. | 再也不会 |
[21:17] | Because we’re not going home. | 因为我们不回家了 |
[21:19] | We’re never going home again. | 我们再也不会回家了 |
[21:22] | We have each other, and that’s all we need. | 我们有彼此 这就够了 |
[21:34] | A surgeon needs to communicate — | 一个外科医生需要懂得沟通 |
[21:36] | not just information, | 不只是提供信息 |
[21:39] | but sympathy, empathy. | 还要有同情心 同理心 |
[21:41] | Can Dr. Murphy do that? | 莫菲医生能做到吗 |
[21:44] | He can’t even reliably show up for a job interview. | 他甚至无法按照约定出席面试 |
[21:48] | Are you gonna sit here and tell us that there were | 你就准备坐在这里告诉我们 |
[21:50] | no other equally-qualified young surgeons — | 找不到具备同等资质 |
[21:55] | surgeons without this one’s…issues? | 又不存在类似问题的年轻外科医生了 |
[21:59] | No. | 对 |
[22:00] | Which is why — exactly why — we should hire Shaun. | 这正是我们应该录用肖恩的原因 |
[22:04] | We should hire him because he is qualified | 我们应该录用他 因为他能够胜任 |
[22:07] | and because he is different. | 而且他与众不同 |
[22:09] | How long ago was it that we wouldn’t hire | 多久之前这家医院 |
[22:11] | black doctors in this hospital? | 还拒绝录用黑人医生 |
[22:12] | How m– How long ago was it that we wouldn’t hire | 多久之前这家医院 |
[22:15] | female doctors at this hospital? | 还拒绝录用女医生 |
[22:17] | So, you’re comparing being African-American | 你是在拿非裔美国人 女性 |
[22:20] | or a woman with being autistic. | 和自闭症患者相提并论 |
[22:23] | Please, go on… | 行 请继续 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:29] | The rationalization is exactly the same. | 合理化的道理是一样的 |
[22:32] | Words like “Temperament” and, | 说到「性情」和 |
[22:34] | “Oh, no! How are the patients going to react?” | 「天啊 病患们会作何反应」 |
[22:38] | Aren’t we judged by how we treat people? | 评价一个人的根据不就是看他如何对待别人吗 |
[22:40] | I don’t mean as doctors. I mean as people. | 我不是指对待医生 是指对待人 |
[22:43] | Especially those who– who don’t have the same advantages that we have. | 尤其是对待那些不具备和我们同等优势的人 |
[22:47] | We hire Shaun, and we give hope to those people with limitations | 我们录用肖恩 让有缺陷的人看到希望 |
[22:51] | that those limitations are not what they think they are, | 看到这些缺陷并不能定义他们的人生 |
[22:54] | that they do have a shot! | 他们仍有机会 |
[23:02] | We hire Shaun, and we make this hospital better for it. | 我们录用肖恩 让医院变得更好 |
[23:07] | We hire Shaun, and we are better people for it. | 我们录用肖恩 让我们成为更好的人 |
[23:11] | We’d be “better people,” | 我们是会成为「更好的人」 |
[23:15] | spending a lot more on malpractice insurance. | 只是会增加一大笔医疗事故保险开销 |
[23:19] | – How old is this kid again? – 8. | -这孩子多大了 -八岁 |
[23:22] | Spong stick. | 海绵钳 |
[23:31] | What was his heart rate five minutes ago? | 五分钟前 他心率多少 |
[23:33] | 86 Uh, 86. | |
[23:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:35] | Certain. He’s been a rock. It’s barely changed. | 确定 他就像块石头 纹丝不动 |
[23:38] | No, something’s changed. Something’s different. | 不 哪里变了 哪里不一样了 |
[23:45] | You asked earlier about an echo. | 你之前问起超声 |
[23:46] | You had no medical reason, but you asked anyway. Why? | 没有任何医学依据但还是问了 为什么 |
[23:50] | There was this weird guy, the one that did the one-way valve, | 有个怪人 做了单向阀的人 |
[23:52] | he kept insisting that the boy needed an echocardiogram. | 他坚持认为这孩子需要做超声心动图 |
[23:56] | He didn’t say why? | 他没说原因吗 |
[23:57] | H-He was really weird. | 他行为很怪异 |
[24:01] | His blood pressure’s dropping. That makes no sense. | 他的血压在下降 这没理由 |
[24:03] | He’s not bleeding anymore. Everything’s under control. | 血止住了 病情也都控制住了 |
[24:06] | Do an echo. | 做个超声 |
[24:08] | Sir, the boy is wide open. It’s gonna take a while. | 胸腔还没缝合 得等会 |
[24:10] | Good. That’ll give me time to figure out | 正好 给我点时间搞明白 |
[24:11] | why the hell we’re doing an echo. | 到底为什么要做超声 |
[24:13] | Dr. Browne, you’re with me. | 布朗医生 你跟我来 |
[24:14] | We’re gonna go find your weird guy. | 我们去找那个怪人 |
[24:15] | Keep him stable. | 保持情况稳定 |
[24:20] | Why the echo? | 为什么要做超声 |
[24:24] | Okay. He, uh — He — Okay. | 好吧 他…他…好吧 |
[24:27] | Uh, he — Uh, I, uh — He — | 他…他… |
[24:30] | Okay. I understand you think he needs an echocardiogram. | 我知道你认为他需要做超声心动图 |
[24:34] | We just don’t know why. | 我们只是想知道原因 |
[24:37] | Well, I-I noticed that there was a slight reduction | 我注意到心电图的强度 |
[24:39] | in the intensity of the electrocardiogram. | 有轻微的下降 |
[24:41] | The electrical flow — I noticed that, too. | 电活动 我也注意到了 |
[24:44] | The heart rate was the same, but the amplitude dropped. | 心率没变 但振幅下降了 |
[24:46] | Pericardial effusion. | 心包积液 |
[24:48] | Reduced cardiac output. | 降低了心排血量 |
[24:49] | Would stress other organs. | 会使其它器官灌注减少 |
[24:50] | Causing them to shut down. | 导致它们无法正常工作 |
[24:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:55] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[24:57] | Yeah, we’re coming right back up — | 我们马上回来 |
[25:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:02] | They did the echo. It’s normal. | 他们做了超声 是正常的 |
[25:04] | No pericardial effusion. | 没有心包积液 |
[25:05] | No. It has to be. There — There is no other explanation. | 不 一定有 没有别的解释 |
[25:07] | The echo is normal, which means we just wasted our time. | 超声正常 这意味着我们浪费了时间 |
[25:12] | N-No. | 不 |
[25:24] | Okay, um, hey, come with me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:42] | Show them. | 给他们看 |
[25:53] | Again. | 重播 |
[25:59] | Again. | 重播 |
[26:01] | Again. | 重播 |
[26:03] | There. | 这儿 |
[26:05] | Looks normal to me. | 我看着正常 |
[26:07] | It’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[26:08] | There’s a concave deformity in the right atrium. | 右心房有凹陷形变 |
[26:11] | No, there’s not. | 没有 |
[26:13] | Yeah. Yes, there is. It’s very subtle. | 有 有的 很轻微 |
[26:15] | Even if you are right, | 就算你是对的 |
[26:16] | that’s not where a pericardial effusion manifests. | 那也不是心包积液出现的位置 |
[26:21] | Not usually. | 通常不是 |
[26:24] | But it — it could. | 但…有可能 |
[26:28] | This kid was sprayed with glass shards — cut his jugular. | 这小孩被砸了一身的碎玻璃 割破了颈静脉 |
[26:32] | What if a piece of glass entered his blood stream? | 如果有片玻璃进入了血流呢 |
[26:35] | It could have traveled down the jugular vein, | 它可能从颈静脉 |
[26:37] | into the brachiocephalic vein | 一直流向头臂静脉 |
[26:39] | and on to the superior vena cava. | 进入上腔静脉 |
[26:41] | If it punctured the SVC, | 如果刺破了上腔静脉 |
[26:42] | blood could be leaking behind the heart, | 血液会从心脏后方渗出 |
[26:44] | restricting the heart’s ability to expand and fill during diastole, | 限制舒张期心室扩张和血液充盈 |
[26:47] | reducing the heart’s efficiency. | 降低心脏的效率 |
[26:50] | Lot of ifs there. | 太多假设了 |
[26:56] | Dr. Chen, pair of 14-gauge on a syringe. | 陈医生 14号针头注射器 |
[27:05] | All in favor of ratifying Dr. Glassman’s decision | 支持批准格拉斯曼医生 |
[27:08] | in hiring Dr. Shaun Murphy? | 录用肖恩·莫菲医生决定的请举手 |
[27:15] | All against. | 反对的请举手 |
[27:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[27:21] | Is this a medical emergency? | 是医疗紧急情况吗 |
[27:22] | No. No medical emergency — | 不 不是医疗紧急情况 |
[27:23] | Then you weren’t supposed to interrupt — | 那你就不应该打断 |
[27:24] | Yes, I know, but you need to go online. | 我知道 但你们得上网看看 |
[27:27] | – What? What site? – Pretty much any of them — | -什么网站 -随便哪个 |
[27:29] | Twitter, YouTube, any local news site. | 推特 YouTube 任何本地新闻网站 |
[27:37] | He saved his life! | 他救了他 |
[27:43] | The YouTube clip already has over 200,000 views. | YouTube点击量超过二十万次 |
[27:46] | Apparently, he’s one of our doctors. | 显然 他是咱们医院的医生 |
[27:49] | Dr. Shaun Murphy saved this boy? | 肖恩·莫菲医生救了这个孩子 |
[27:53] | The boy is in O.R. 2. | 孩子在二号手术室 |
[27:55] | Dr. Melendez isn’t sure if he’s going to make it. | 梅伦德斯医生不确定他能否活下来 |
[28:08] | Your fiancé sure can handle a knife. | 你未婚夫的刀法不错 |
[28:13] | Why did you warn me about respecting Dr. Andrews? | 为什么要提醒我尊重安德鲁斯医生 |
[28:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:21] | I’m not gonna always be here to protect you. | 我不能一直保护你 |
[28:23] | You think you’re gonna lose? | 你认为你会输 |
[28:27] | Everybody loses… | 总有一天 |
[28:29] | eventually. | 人都会输 |
[28:34] | Is that your guy? | 就是他吗 |
[28:52] | Can we get a TV? | 我们能买个电视吗 |
[28:54] | No. | 不能 |
[28:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:58] | Because we’re poor, dude. | 因为我们没钱 兄弟 |
[29:00] | We live in a bus. | 我们住在校车里 |
[29:03] | Do you think Mom is looking for us? | 你觉得妈妈会在找我们吗 |
[29:06] | Nope. | 不会 |
[29:11] | She loves us, but she knows it’s better this way. | 她爱我们 但她知道这样更好 |
[29:27] | I got you a present. | 我给你准备了礼物 |
[29:29] | It’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我生日 |
[29:30] | I got you a present anyway. | 我还是给你准备了礼物 |
[29:50] | Here. | 这样 |
[30:34] | Kelly. | 弯钳 |
[30:52] | Dr. Browne… | 布朗医生 |
[30:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:18] | – I don’t like pickles. – ?I know. | -我不喜欢腌菜 -我知道 |
[31:20] | – I don’t want pickles. – And I checked. | -我不想吃腌菜 -我检查过了 |
[31:25] | You saved that boy’s life. | 你救了那孩子的命 |
[31:28] | Oh, good. | 真好 |
[31:30] | His name is Adam. | 他叫亚当 |
[31:31] | Traumatic pneumothorax. | 创伤性气胸 |
[31:34] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[31:40] | Board reconvenes in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后董事会重新开会 |
[31:46] | Can you stay here until I get back? | 我回来之前你在这等我 行吗 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:03] | He’s got a serious deficit. | 他有着严重的缺陷 |
[32:04] | A child is alive today because of that deficit. | 因为他的缺陷 今天有个孩子活下来了 |
[32:07] | And tomorrow, one may be dead because of it. | 明天可能有人会因此而死 |
[32:09] | I seem to remember that when I hired you, | 我记得我雇你的时候 |
[32:11] | you weren’t exactly making the most adult decisions. | 你也并不是一直会做最成熟的决定 |
[32:15] | You haven’t killed anyone yet. Have you? | 但你还没治死谁 对吧 |
[32:17] | Well, thankfully, there’s a cure for youth and stupidity — | 谢天谢地 有治好年少轻狂的良药 |
[32:21] | time and experience. | 也就是时间和经验 |
[32:23] | There’s a cure for stupidity? | 治好年少轻狂的良药 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:25] | That would be a windfall. | 真是意外的收获 |
[32:28] | All Shaun has is a diagnosis. | 肖恩有的只不过是个诊断 |
[32:32] | I’d like your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:34] | I take it I’m not gonna get it. | 我就当你不会帮我了 |
[32:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:40] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[32:42] | What’s the story with this kid? | 这孩子什么来头 |
[32:44] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么对你如此重要 |
[32:48] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | Because letting things get personal is a sure formula | 把个人感情带到工作中 |
[32:52] | for screwing things up. | 那肯定是要坏事的 |
[32:56] | I don’t know. | 是嘛 |
[32:57] | Letting things get personal is how we… | 但正是有了感情 |
[33:01] | …how we make it matter. | 才让有些事如此重要 |
[33:11] | So, are you proud or disappointed? | 你是骄傲还是失望 |
[33:15] | Do I have to pick just one? | 只能选一项吗 |
[33:28] | You’re new to town, right? | 你是新来的吧 |
[33:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:32] | Well, I’m sure you have a lot of questions. | 那你肯定有很多问题想问 |
[33:34] | No. | 没有 |
[33:39] | You got to be curious about the place, about the people. | 你肯定对这个地方 这里的人充满好奇 |
[33:42] | Dr. Glassman gave me a map of the hospital, | 格拉斯曼医生给了我医院地图 |
[33:44] | and I got a map of San Jose online. | 我在网上找了圣何塞的地图 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[33:58] | I do have one question. | 我确实有一个问题 |
[34:00] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[34:04] | Why were you rude to me when we first met, | 为什么我们第一次遇见时你对我那么凶 |
[34:06] | then nicer to me the second time we met, | 第二次见面时对我那么好 |
[34:08] | and now you want to be my friend? | 现在你又想和我交朋友 |
[34:11] | Which time was it that you were pretending? | 哪一次是你装出来的 |
[34:17] | Shaun. We’re ready. | 肖恩 我们走吧 |
[34:27] | The vote was clear. Why are we reopening this? | 投票结果很清楚了 为什么要重新讨论 |
[34:30] | Is it really because of a piece of publicity? | 就因为公关的需要吗 |
[34:32] | It’s because the man just saved somebody’s life. | 因为他刚刚救了一个人的命 |
[34:34] | And thank God for that, | 那真是谢天谢地了 |
[34:35] | but it doesn’t change a single thing we discussed. | 但这不会改变任何我们讨论过的问题 |
[34:37] | Give him six months. | 给他六个月 |
[34:39] | If he proves anything less than excellent — | 如果他表现得并不十分出色 |
[34:42] | Someone “less than excellent” means someone else dies. | 「并不十分出色」就意味着出了人命 |
[34:44] | Well, I-I would love to make you happy, Doctor. | 我非常乐意满足你的要求 医生 |
[34:47] | I would love to hire someone who never, ever makes a mistake. | 我也想聘请完美无瑕的医生 |
[34:50] | Unfortunately, God already has a job. | 但很不巧 上帝已经有工作了 |
[34:53] | I can accept that he will have insights | 我可以承认他对医学有着 |
[34:56] | that none of the rest of us will have. | 远超他人的深刻见解 |
[34:58] | Can you accept that he will make mistakes | 你能说他不会犯下 |
[34:59] | none of the rest of us will make? | 其他人从不会犯的错误吗 |
[35:01] | You won’t be the one who pays the price. | 付出代价的又不是你 |
[35:08] | If Shaun doesn’t live up to everything I know he can do, | 如果肖恩没有展示出我认为他能达到的水平 |
[35:13] | he will be immediately released. | 他会立刻被辞退 |
[35:16] | And I will resign my position as President of this hospital. | 我也会辞去我作为医院院长的职务 |
[35:22] | We haven’t heard from Dr. Murphy yet. | 我们还没有听过莫菲医生的意见 |
[35:25] | Perhaps we should hear from him before we decide his fate. | 我们应该在决定他的命运之前先听听他怎么说 |
[35:30] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[35:48] | Dr. Murphy… | 莫菲医生 |
[35:51] | I’d like you to tell us why you want to become a surgeon. | 请你说说你为什么想成为一名外科医生 |
[36:13] | Why do I want them to be my friends? | 我为什么要和他们做朋友 |
[36:15] | Everybody needs friends, Shaun. | 每个人都需要朋友 肖恩 |
[36:17] | It’s gonna be cool, okay? Play hide and seek maybe? | 不是挺好的吗 一起玩捉迷藏 |
[36:20] | – Okay. – ?Tag in the warehouse? | -好吧 -在仓库里玩抓人 |
[36:29] | Hey, stop following me. | 别再跟着我啦 |
[37:03] | Told ya it was fun, right? | 跟你说会很好玩的吧 |
[37:12] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:51] | The day that the rain smelled like ice cream, | 那天 雨的味道像冰淇淋一样 |
[37:56] | my bunny went to heaven in front of my eyes. | 我的兔子在我眼前去了天堂 |
[38:04] | The day that the copper pipes in the old building | 那天 老楼里铜水管的味道 |
[38:07] | smelled like burnt food, | 像烤焦的食物一样 |
[38:11] | my brother… | 我的弟弟 |
[38:15] | went to heaven in front of my eyes. | 在我眼前去了天堂 |
[38:22] | I couldn’t save them. | 我救不了他们 |
[38:24] | It’s sad. | 很难过 |
[38:29] | Neither one had the chance to become an adult. | 他们都没有机会长大成年了 |
[38:34] | They should have become adults. | 他们本该长大成年的 |
[38:39] | They should have had children of their own | 他们本可以有自己的孩子 |
[38:43] | and loved those children. | 并且很爱他们的孩子 |
[38:51] | And I want to make that possible | 我希望能帮助其他人 |
[38:53] | for other people. | 实现这一切 |
[39:06] | And I want to make a lot of money so that I can have a television. | 我还想挣很多钱买一台电视机 |
[39:21] | Dr. Murphy… | 莫菲医生 |
[39:26] | I want to be the first to welcome you to | 请让我第一个欢迎你 |
[39:30] | San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 来到圣何塞圣文德医院 |
[39:36] | We’re very proud to have you. | 我们很荣幸你能加入 |
[39:48] | Shaun, Dr. Melendez’s team is going into surgery. | 肖恩 梅伦德斯医生的团队即将手术 |
[39:53] | I mean, if you’re interested. | 当然 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[40:58] | Got a messy field here. | 这里真是一团糟 |
[41:01] | Murphy. | 莫菲 |
[41:11] | Suction. | 吸引器 |
[41:19] | Never forget, you’re the smart one. | 永远记住 你是最聪明的 |
[41:22] | You can do anything. | 你能做好任何事 |
[41:24] | And I’m proud of you, Shaun. | 我为你骄傲 肖恩 |
[41:33] | Bet you’ve seen many of these. | 我猜你肯定见得多了 |
[41:38] | I remember my first. | 我还记得我第一次上台 |
[41:40] | Kept thinking, “It doesn’t get any better than this.” | 不停地想「我也就这样了」 |
[41:45] | And for you, I’m afraid, that’s literally true. | 不过恐怕对你而言 这句话是真的 |
[41:50] | You’re a nice kid, and you’re obviously very smart, | 你是个优秀的孩子 并且显然你非常聪明 |
[41:54] | but you don’t belong here. | 但你不属于这里 |
[41:57] | So, as long as you’re part of my team, | 所以 只要还在我的团队 |
[41:59] | this is all you’re ever going to be doing — suction. | 你就只能拿吸引器 |
[42:07] | I saw a lot of surgeons in medical school. | 我在医学院见过很多外科医生 |
[42:12] | You’re much better than them. | 你比他们出色多了 |
[42:13] | I have a lot to learn from you. | 有很多值得我学习的地方 |
[42:23] | You’re very arrogant. | 但你很自负 |
[42:26] | Do you think that helps you be a good surgeon? | 你认为自负有助于成为优秀的外科医生吗 |
[42:30] | Does it hurt you as a person? | 会不会妨碍你成为优秀的人 |
[42:34] | Is it worth it? | 值得吗 |