时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Autism — a mental condition | 自闭症是一种以沟通障碍 语言障碍 |
[00:04] | characterized by difficulty in communicating. | 和抽象概念障碍为特征的精神状态 |
[00:08] | Does it sound like I’m describing a surgeon? | 这样的人也能当外科医生 |
[00:10] | You saved his life. | 你救了他 |
[00:11] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[00:13] | Never forget, you’re the smart one | 永远记住 你是最聪明的 |
[00:15] | and I’m proud of you, Shaun. | 我为你骄傲 肖恩 |
[00:16] | My brother went to Heaven… | 我的弟弟在我眼前… |
[00:22] | …in front of my eyes. | …去了天堂 |
[00:23] | He’s got a serious deficit. | 他有严重的缺陷 |
[00:25] | We hire Shaun, | 我们录用肖恩 |
[00:26] | and we give hope to those people with limitations | 让有缺陷的人看到希望 |
[00:28] | that those limitations are not what they think they are, | 看到这些缺陷并不能定义他们的人生 |
[00:31] | that they do have a shot! | 他们仍有机会 |
[00:34] | If Shaun doesn’t live up to everything I know he can do, | 如果肖恩没有展示出我认为他能达到的水平 |
[00:38] | I will resign my position as president of this hospital. | 我也会辞去医院院长的职务 |
[02:01] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[02:02] | San Jose – St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 圣何塞圣文德医院 |
[02:05] | I’m a surgical resident. | 我是一名外科住院医生 |
[02:06] | Today is my first full day. | 今天我第一天正式上班 |
[02:08] | I meant floor. | 我是说去几楼 |
[02:10] | Oh, ground floor. | 一楼 |
[02:13] | I’m taking the bus. | 我坐公交去 |
[02:27] | This is Mitchell Brand, 55 years old, | 这位是米切尔·普兰德 55岁 |
[02:30] | post-op day one – from a radical prostatectomy. | 根治性前列腺切除术后第一天 |
[02:32] | Morning, Mitchell. | 早上好 米切尔 |
[02:33] | I’m Dr. Melendez. | 我是梅伦德斯医生 |
[02:34] | These are my residents Dr. Browne and Dr. Kalu. | 这是住院医师布朗医生和卡卢医生 |
[02:37] | Your surgery went perfectly. | 你的手术很成功 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[02:39] | Am I ever gonna walk again? | 我还能走路吗 |
[02:41] | Yes. Of course. | 当然能 |
[02:43] | This is Mitchell Brand. | 这位是米切尔·普兰德 |
[02:44] | I reviewed his chart. | 我看了他的病历 |
[02:46] | He’s 55 years old from Chicago, | 55岁 来自芝加哥 |
[02:47] | divorced with two children. | 离异 育二子女 |
[02:49] | You did a radical prostatectomy on him yesterday. | 昨天你们给他做了根治性前列腺切除术 |
[02:51] | There are many possible complications | 可能会有多种并发症 |
[02:53] | but none related to motor neurons. | 但都与运动神经无关 |
[02:55] | There is no chance you won’t be able to walk. | 你绝对可以走路的 |
[02:59] | He — he wasn’t worried about his legs. | 他担心的不是他的腿 |
[03:05] | Oh, yes. | 哦对 |
[03:06] | There’s a significant chance of impotence. | 阳痿的几率很大 |
[03:10] | Dr. Murphy, you’re late. | 莫菲医生 你迟到了 |
[03:11] | No, the bus was late. | 不 是公交迟到了 |
[03:13] | The schedule was clear. | 时刻表很清楚 |
[03:14] | They post it online. | 放到网上了 |
[03:15] | But the 4 bus was late which meant — | 但4路公交迟到了所以 |
[03:17] | – You’re late. – Five minutes, we’ve all been — | -你迟到了 -才五分钟 我们都… |
[03:18] | On your first day, no less. | 还是第一天上班 |
[03:20] | It is your responsibility to be here. | 你有责任按时到 |
[03:22] | If you are not, | 如果没有 |
[03:22] | you have failed in your responsibility, | 你就没有尽到你的责任 |
[03:24] | which makes it your fault. | 就是你的错 |
[03:25] | Okay, how can it be my fault? | 怎么会是我的错 |
[03:27] | I did nothing wrong. The bus — | 我什么都没做错 公交 |
[03:28] | Yeah. This is gonna work out great. | 好吧 这真是太棒了 |
[03:29] | The board clearly made the right choice in hiring you. | 董事会录用你真是个正确的决定 |
[03:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:34] | Dr. Melendez, | 梅伦德斯医生 |
[03:35] | we’ve got an emergent consult in the E.R. | 急诊有请 紧急会诊 |
[03:38] | You should be fine if you can leave it alone for a couple days. | 你休息几天就会没事了 |
[03:42] | Four days of indigestion, | 连续四天消化不良 |
[03:44] | bloating, constipation, and nausea. | 腹胀 便秘 恶心 |
[03:46] | And a lot of pain, apparently. | 显然还很疼痛 |
[03:49] | – Did you give her morphine? – Yeah, 10 milligrams. | -给她注射吗啡了吗 -注射了十毫克 |
[03:51] | Hasn’t touched her pain. | 疼痛未好转 |
[03:54] | You have time to get a CT? | 做了CT吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah. That’s why I called you. | 做了 这就是我请你来的原因 |
[04:02] | That’s very big. | 好大啊 |
[04:05] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[04:07] | What are we looking at? | 那是什么 |
[04:08] | It’s definitely abutting the aorta and the left kidney. | 毗邻腹主动脉和左肾 |
[04:11] | Renal angiomyolipoma? | 肾血管平滑肌脂肪瘤 |
[04:13] | – Do you see an extensive blood supply? – No. | -有看到血供增加吗 -没有 |
[04:16] | Maybe some kind of neurogenic tumor. | 可能是某种神经源性肿瘤 |
[04:18] | Or maybe a lymphoma. | 也可能是淋巴瘤 |
[04:19] | She has a sarcoma, a malignant tumor. | 是肉瘤 是恶性肿瘤 |
[04:23] | Malignant? | 恶性 |
[04:24] | – That means it’s killing me, right? – Yes. | -会要我的命吗 -对 |
[04:26] | Not necessarily. We’re just speculating right now. | 不一定 现在只是猜测 |
[04:29] | No. It’s definitely malignant. | 不 绝对是恶性的 |
[04:30] | If it weren’t malignant — | 要不是恶性的 |
[04:31] | Please stop saying “Malignant”. | 请别再说「恶性」了 |
[04:33] | Should we talk outside? | 我们去外面聊聊 |
[04:37] | Give her more morphine. As much as she wants. | 再给她注射些吗啡 需要多少注射多少 |
[04:44] | You scared her. | 你吓坏她了 |
[04:46] | Didn’t need to be so blunt. | 不必说得这么直接 |
[04:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:50] | Her prognosis is terminal without immediate medical intervention. | 不立即干预 她的预后就是晚期 |
[04:53] | Isn’t that scary? | 这不可怕吗 |
[04:56] | Well — | 可是 |
[04:57] | That fear does her no good. | 害怕对她没好处 |
[05:00] | Does she have a malignant sarcoma? | 她得的是恶性肉瘤吗 |
[05:03] | Are we gonna be doing a laparotomy? | 我们要剖腹探查吗 |
[05:06] | We need intra-operative staging for the biopsy, | 我们得术中取病理 |
[05:08] | extensive dissection of the retroperitoneum, | 广泛剥离腹膜后腔 |
[05:11] | and excision of the mass with wide, clear margins. | 切除边界宽而清晰的肿物 |
[05:15] | I want in. | 我想上台 |
[05:15] | You do know you’re drooling, right? | 你知道你在流口水吗 |
[05:17] | About cutting open a 40-year-old woman. | 这可是给一个四十岁的女性开刀 |
[05:19] | Real person. Right behind that door. | 大活人 就在门后面 |
[05:20] | It’s called bedside manner — | 我只听过「临床态度」 |
[05:21] | no such thing as outside-the-door manner. | 没听过「门外礼仪」这一说 |
[05:23] | It is exciting, Claire. | 这令人兴奋 克莱尔 |
[05:25] | We’d be saving a life, and we’d be learning. | 一边救人 一边学知识 |
[05:27] | See? | 听听 |
[05:28] | Dr. Browne, you’re my number two. | 布朗医生 你做一助 |
[05:32] | With all due respect, doctor — | 恕我直言 医生 |
[05:33] | Comments that start that way rarely come across that way. | 言多必失 |
[05:36] | – I was going to say that’s an excellent call. – Thank you. | -我只是想说这主意不错 -谢谢 |
[05:38] | Jared, prep the surgical team. | 杰瑞德 安排手术人员 |
[05:40] | Sir, what do I do? | 先生 我做什么 |
[05:44] | Scut work. | 打杂吧 |
[05:45] | What’s scut work? | 什么是打杂 |
[05:47] | Today, I’m gonna need my surgeons to have no distractions. | 今天我需要我的医生们全神贯注 |
[05:50] | So I’m gonna need you to handle those distractions. | 你就去处理那些让他们分心的事 |
[05:52] | All the work they do every day that they hate doing, | 他们每天讨厌干的活 |
[05:55] | you’re handling it for them. | 都交给你来做 |
[06:06] | Make sure they know we still need a consent on that one. | 务必要告知他们一定要签同意书 |
[06:15] | Am I being punished for something? | 我是因为什么受处罚了吗 |
[06:17] | No. | 不是 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:22] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[06:23] | You just accept my answer at face value? | 你就这样相信我的回答了 |
[06:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:27] | You’re very arrogant. | 你很自负 |
[06:30] | Arrogant people don’t think they need to lie. | 自负的人通常认为自己没必要说谎 |
[06:33] | So you must be doing this to teach me. | 你这么做肯定是想教我东西 |
[06:35] | I look forward to learning from scut work. | 我很期待从打杂中学到东西 |
[06:42] | Say “Ahh.” | 说「啊」 |
[06:45] | How long will this be? | 还要多久 |
[06:46] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[06:49] | Without any complications, | 如果没有并发症 |
[06:50] | it takes seven minutes to do a discharge examination properly. | 正确的出院检查需要七分钟 |
[06:53] | Dr. Dunsmuir has already cleared him to go | 邓斯缪尔医生已经同意他出院了 |
[06:55] | – and we need the bed. – Okay. | -我们需要这个床位 -好的 |
[06:57] | Protocol requires that the surgical department also clears him. | 但医院规定也要经过外科的同意 |
[07:03] | You have an ear infection. | 你有耳部感染 |
[07:05] | Yes, that’s why he’s here. | 对 所以他才来医院 |
[07:06] | My hearing’s been a little muffled, | 我的耳朵有点听不清 |
[07:08] | and I’ve had some ringing. | 还有耳鸣 |
[07:09] | They gave him amoxicillin. | 他们给他开了阿莫西林 |
[07:11] | And we’re sending him home. | 正要送他出院 |
[07:12] | Which is why you’re here. | 所以才让你来这 |
[07:14] | To send him home. | 送他回家 |
[07:16] | I’d like an MRI of the head and internal auditory meatus. | 我要给他做脑部和内耳道的核磁共振 |
[07:19] | I’m not being discharged? | 我不出院了吗 |
[07:21] | What do you think is wrong? | 你觉得是什么病 |
[07:24] | I’ll tell you when I know for sure. | 等我明确了再告诉你 |
[07:27] | I don’t want to scare you. | 我可不想吓到你 |
[07:40] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[07:42] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这干什么 |
[07:43] | I’m waiting for her to fart. | 我在等她放屁 |
[07:47] | Flatulence. | 肠胃胀气 |
[07:49] | But I’m using the word “Fart” in front of the patient | 但在病患面前用「放屁」 |
[07:51] | to be more casual. | 会显得更随意 |
[07:52] | But you’re the president of the hospital, | 而你是院长 |
[07:53] | so I’ll say “Flatulence” to you. | 所以对你用「肠胃胀气」 |
[07:56] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Why are you doing that? | 可你为什么做这个 |
[07:59] | She had her deviated septum repaired. | 她做了鼻中隔偏曲修复手术 |
[08:01] | Before we can release her, | 在放她出院前 |
[08:02] | we have to be sure she isn’t suffering from post-operative ileus. | 我们得确保她没有术后肠梗阻 |
[08:08] | This is what Dr. Melendez feels | 梅伦德斯医生觉得 |
[08:10] | you’ll be most useful doing today? | 这就是你今天的用武之地吗 |
[08:13] | Waiting for farts? | 等人家放屁 |
[08:14] | I’m not just waiting for farts. | 我不只要等人放屁 |
[08:16] | Thank Goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:17] | I’m doing all the scut work. | 所有杂活我都得做 |
[08:21] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Welcome to your surgical residency. | 欢迎来到你的外科住院医师生活 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:31] | There. I think that was it. | 来了 我放屁了 |
[08:38] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[08:40] | I’ll wait a little longer. | 我再等会儿 |
[08:41] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[08:46] | The procedure is called a laparotomy. | 这个手术叫剖腹探查 |
[08:53] | Yeah, your heart sounds good. | 好 心音正常 |
[08:55] | So, we make a long incision down the middle of your abdomen, | 我们会在你腹部正中做个切口 |
[08:58] | expose the tumor — | 暴露肿瘤 |
[08:59] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗 |
[09:03] | Dr. Melendez is the best surgeon I have ever seen — | 梅伦德斯医生是我认识的外科医生里最好的 |
[09:06] | Can this all wait? | 手术能缓缓吗 |
[09:08] | You have a very serious condition. | 你的情况很严重 |
[09:10] | It’s not advisable to — | 我们不建议你… |
[09:11] | Just a couple of weeks. My son is getting married next weekend. | 就等几周 我儿子下周末要结婚了 |
[09:15] | They look very happy. | 他们看上去很幸福 |
[09:17] | After the initial incision — | 在做第一个切口之后… |
[09:19] | They’ve been planning this for months. | 他们筹备几个月了 |
[09:21] | If they have to reschedule — | 要是必须重新安排… |
[09:23] | Well — well, this — this is complicated surgery, | 这是一台复杂的手术 |
[09:25] | but if all goes well, | 但如果一切顺利 |
[09:26] | recovery is pretty easy. | 很容易恢复 |
[09:28] | No need to reschedule anything. | 不必重新安排什么 |
[09:32] | And if it doesn’t? | 要是结果不好呢 |
[09:33] | If it doesn’t go well? | 要是不顺利呢 |
[09:39] | My husband died in a car accident | 我丈夫几年前 |
[09:41] | a couple of years ago. | 出车祸死了 |
[09:44] | Mark is our only child. | 马克是我们的独子 |
[09:48] | I can’t die – right before his wedding. | 我不能在他婚礼前死 |
[09:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[09:53] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[09:56] | You will be at the wedding. | 你一定能参加他的婚礼 |
[09:58] | Looking beautiful. | 漂漂亮亮地 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:09] | You’re not supposed to make promises like that, Dr. Browne. | 你不该做这种保证的 布朗医生 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I told her what she needed to hear. | 我只是说了她想听的 |
[10:13] | Officially, our legal department’s policy is — | 医院法务部门的官方规定是 |
[10:16] | tell the ugly truth — the uglier the better. | 告诉患者真相 越真越好 |
[10:18] | Is that what you did? | 你做到了吗 |
[10:19] | I don’t think that’s what you did. | 我认为你没有 |
[10:20] | Yeah, well, it’s a dumb policy. | 这是个愚蠢的规定 |
[10:21] | She needs to have the surgery. | 她需要做这个手术 |
[10:22] | Scaring her would change nothing. | 让她害怕不会有帮助 |
[10:24] | Right, because a much better policy | 说的对 因为更好的规定应该是 |
[10:26] | would be to lie to all of our patients | 对所有患者撒谎 |
[10:27] | whenever it makes you feel better. | 只要这能安慰你自己 |
[10:28] | No, it doesn’t make me feel better. | 不 这不是为了安慰我 |
[10:30] | It makes her feel better. | 是为了安慰她 |
[10:35] | I’m pathetic. | 我真可悲 |
[10:38] | What? | 什么 |
[10:38] | I am pathetic. | 我真可悲 |
[10:40] | And here’s my thinking, so just — | 我有话想对你说 |
[10:42] | just bear with me, | 请你别生气 |
[10:43] | because it kind of insults both of us. | 因为这可能会冒犯到我们两个人 |
[10:46] | You met that woman an hour ago, | 你一个小时前才认识这个女人 |
[10:48] | and you lied to her. | 就对她撒了一个谎 |
[10:49] | A pity lie because you obviously care about her. | 一个善意的谎言 因为你关心她 |
[10:52] | A pity lie that has absolutely zero upside for you, | 这个谎言对你没有任何好处 |
[10:55] | but I can’t make you, the world’s softest touch, | 而我却无法让如此心软的你 |
[10:57] | care about me. | 对我施舍一点点关心 |
[11:16] | I need a consult. | 我需要你来会诊一下 |
[11:20] | What? You have a question about this? | 怎么 你对这张片子有疑问 |
[11:22] | This patient is perfectly healthy. | 这个患者很健康 |
[11:23] | There’s not even any artifact in these images. | 这些片子甚至连一点伪影都没有 |
[11:25] | Yeah, which in turn raises an interesting medical question — | 是啊 所以我想问个有趣的医学问题 |
[11:28] | why the hell did this patient get an MRI? | 为什么这位患者会做核磁共振 |
[11:32] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我对此一无所知 |
[11:33] | Yeah. Someone on your team ordered it. | 你团队里的人预约做的检查 |
[11:35] | It’s your responsibility, which makes it your fault. | 你的团队由你负责 所以就是你的错 |
[11:38] | What — How did you –? | 什么 你怎么 |
[11:40] | It’s my department. It’s my job to know everything. | 这是我的科室 我需要了解一切 |
[11:43] | Well, then, since I work for you, | 那既然我为你工作 |
[11:44] | doesn’t that make all of this actually your fault? | 这是不是都算你的错 |
[11:46] | Oh, I’m sorry, I stopped listening after “I work for you.” | 不好意思 我只听到「我为你工作」 |
[11:53] | Does that hurt? | 这里疼吗 |
[11:55] | Yes. | 疼 |
[11:57] | Does that hurt? | 这里疼吗 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 疼 |
[12:00] | Does that hurt? | 这里疼吗 |
[12:01] | How much we pay for this? | 我们这次花了多少钱 |
[12:02] | She has a tummy ache. | 她就是肚子疼 |
[12:03] | – That’s what they do — they ache. – Shh. | -肚子疼很正常 -嘘 |
[12:05] | She’s just trying to get out of school. Again. | 她就是不想去学校 不是第一次了 |
[12:07] | Where do you think she learned that from? | 你以为她是跟谁学的 |
[12:08] | You don’t think she hears you calling in sick to work | 你以为她没听到你为了打高尔夫球 |
[12:10] | right before you go golfing? | 打电话请病假不去上班吗 |
[12:12] | I like school. | 我喜欢学校 |
[12:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:14] | What did you eat for dinner last night? | 你昨天晚餐吃什么了 |
[12:17] | Cereal. | 麦片 |
[12:18] | – I thought you made meatloaf. – I did. | -我以为你昨天做了肉饼 -我做了 |
[12:19] | And it got cold while we were waiting for you. | 我们等你等到肉饼都冷了 |
[12:21] | I want D-dimer, lactate, and amylase — | 验D-二聚体 乳酸和淀粉酶 |
[12:24] | What tests are you ordering? | 你要给她开什么化验 |
[12:26] | D-dimer, lactate, and amylase. | D-二聚体 乳酸和淀粉酶 |
[12:28] | For a tummy ache? Hmm? | 就因为肚子痛 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:31] | I’m concerned it may be… | 我担心可能会是 |
[12:35] | Shall we talk outside? | 我们要不出去说吧 |
[12:37] | I told you something was wrong. | 我就说有问题 |
[12:38] | You’re happy she might be sick? | 她生病了你很高兴吗 |
[12:40] | I’m happy you’re wrong. | 我高兴的是你错了 |
[12:41] | Yeah. Let’s talk outside. | 好 我们出去说 |
[12:46] | Have they been bickering like that the whole time? | 他们两个一直在那斗嘴吗 |
[12:48] | I didn’t notice. They aren’t sick. | 我没注意 他们又没生病 |
[12:51] | Yeah, they’re what we call a vector. | 他们就是所谓的带菌者 |
[12:53] | A carrier. A cause of disease. | 传病媒介 致病因素 |
[12:56] | – You mean the parents? – Yeah. | -你是说这对父母吗 -对 |
[12:58] | That little girl has a tummy ache | 那个小女孩肚子痛 |
[12:59] | because mommy and daddy won’t stop fighting. | 是因为爸爸妈妈一直争吵 |
[13:01] | This isn’t a medical issue. Send them home. | 这不是真的生病了 让他们出院 |
[13:03] | Could be intestinal malrotation, | 她有可能是肠旋转不良 |
[13:04] | which could quickly become fatal. | 可能很快会致命 |
[13:06] | And every patient in this hospital could have malaria, | 医院的所有病人还都可能有疟疾呢 |
[13:08] | but that doesn’t mean we’re gonna go around testing | 但这并不代表我们要排查所有人 |
[13:10] | for every condition we think they could have. | 可能出现的所有情况 |
[13:12] | For example, that MRI you ordered | 比如你给耳朵感染那位患者 |
[13:13] | on the guy with the ear infection? | 开了核磁共振 |
[13:15] | Nice call, genius. | 真是做得好 天才 |
[13:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | I was being sarcastic. | 我是在讽刺你 |
[13:19] | It’s normal. He’s healthy. | 结果正常 他很健康 |
[13:20] | Send him home, too. | 让他也出院 |
[13:24] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[13:25] | Because you’re right. | 因为你说得对 |
[13:27] | So you thought he was making a mistake | 所以你明知道他在犯错 |
[13:28] | and didn’t say anything? | 却什么也没说 |
[13:29] | Just stood by watching, taking notes | 在他浪费大家时间的时候 |
[13:32] | while he wasted everybody’s time? | 你就在一边若无其事做记录 |
[13:33] | Is that your job? | 这就是你的工作吗 |
[13:35] | In my experience, | 以我的经验来看 |
[13:36] | doctors don’t listen to nurses. | 医生是不会听护士的话的 |
[13:37] | And they only talk to us to lecture us | 他们只会在我们 |
[13:39] | when they figure we screwed something up. | 搞砸了的时候教训我们 |
[13:46] | From now on, you don’t run any tests you don’t have to run. | 现在开始 任何没必要的检查都不许开 |
[13:48] | How do I know if a test is needed until after I run it? | 不做检查我怎么知道有没有必要开呢 |
[13:53] | She’ll tell you. | 她会告诉你的 |
[13:54] | Today, she’s your boss. | 今天她就是你的领导 |
[14:12] | I could never eat before surgery. | 我在手术前都不能吃东西 |
[14:15] | Puke? I could do that. | 就怕会吐 |
[14:18] | I get cranky if I don’t eat. | 我不吃东西会变得脾气暴躁 |
[14:22] | – I hear Shaun made the call. – Mm. | -我听说肖恩做医嘱了 -嗯 |
[14:23] | He’s an excellent diagnostician. | 他是一名出色的诊断专家 |
[14:26] | You should get him a job in radiology. | 你应该让他去放射科工作 |
[14:27] | He doesn’t want to be a radiologist. | 他不想当放射科医生 |
[14:29] | He wants to be a surgeon. | 他想当外科医生 |
[14:30] | That’s what we hired him to be. | 我们是招他来做外科医生 |
[14:32] | That’s what I worked damn hard to hire him to be. | 我这么辛苦就为招他来做外科医生 |
[14:36] | Not a glorified orderly. | 而不是一个空有其名的打杂 |
[14:38] | Every resident does scut work. | 每个住院医生都得打杂 |
[14:39] | So you’re treating him like anybody else? | 所以你对他们是一视同仁吗 |
[14:41] | – Are you? – Yes, yes, I am. | -那你呢 -我当然是 |
[14:43] | He more than earned the right to be here. | 他是通过自己的努力来到这里的 |
[14:45] | He has had to get past people like you | 他前进的每一步都要经历 |
[14:47] | and their prejudices every step of the way. | 你这种人和你们的偏见 |
[14:49] | – Prejudices? – Yeah, prejudices. | -偏见 -对 偏见 |
[14:51] | You have any idea how many patients he’s scared the crap out of today? | 你知道他今天把多少病人吓得要死吗 |
[14:55] | How many wasted tests he ordered? | 开了多少没用的检查 |
[14:57] | So teach him. | 那你就教他 |
[14:58] | I’m doing that. | 我正在教 |
[14:59] | I’m teaching you both that he doesn’t belong. | 我想教给你们两个的是他不属于这里 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | You’re gonna make me pull rank, I will pull rank. | 你逼我动用职权 我就动给你看 |
[15:08] | This is my hospital. | 这是我的医院 |
[15:10] | But it’s my team. | 但这是我的团队 |
[15:13] | You can’t tell me how to run my team. | 你不能干涉我如何管理我的团队 |
[15:26] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:28] | What’s the point of sarcasm? | 为什么要讽刺别人 |
[15:33] | Like, sometimes, – it’s a way of critiquing people | 有时这是一种批评人的方式 |
[15:37] | in a way that’s funny | 用幽默的方式 |
[15:39] | so they don’t feel quite so bad. | 不会让人太难受 |
[15:40] | Isn’t it just lying? | 那不是撒谎吗 |
[15:43] | Well, it’s not lying, | 也不算撒谎 |
[15:44] | because people know you’re lying. | 因为别人知道你说的不是真的 |
[15:47] | I’m not good at that. | 我不擅长这个 |
[15:50] | You may remember me from last year. | 去年我们见过 你还记得吧 |
[15:52] | We sell chocolate bars every year | 我们每年都会售卖巧克力棒 |
[15:53] | to pay for our class trip to Mt. Rushmore. | 以支付我们班去拉石茂山的旅行费用 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 哦 |
[15:56] | But this year we’re not going to Mt. Rushmore, | 但今年我们不去拉石茂山了 |
[15:59] | because Kenny can’t go. | 因为肯尼去不了 |
[16:02] | He’s got cancer. | 他得癌症了 |
[16:03] | So, Samantha had the idea | 于是萨曼莎提出 |
[16:05] | that if he can’t go, none of us would go, | 如果肯尼不能去 大家就都不去了 |
[16:07] | and we all thought that was a great idea. | 我们都觉得这是个好主意 |
[16:09] | So, we’re gonna have a party at the hospital for him. | 所以我们会在医院为他办一个派对 |
[16:13] | There are two Kennys in your class. | 你们班有两个肯尼 |
[16:15] | Is it Kenny L. Or Kenny M.? | 你说的是肯尼·L还是肯尼·M |
[16:17] | No one’s sick. | 没人生病 |
[16:19] | Well, you lied? | 你撒谎了 |
[16:20] | – You weren’t supposed to lie. – Yeah. | -你不应该撒谎 -是啊 |
[16:22] | And you and me aren’t supposed to starve. | 你和我还不应该饿死呢 |
[16:24] | We need money for food. | 我们需要钱来买吃的 |
[16:26] | Was any of that true? | 你刚才说的有一句真话吗 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:29] | We’re not going to Mt. Rushmore. | 我们不会去拉石茂山 |
[16:37] | I can’t discharge people | 如果我认为患者有可能患病 |
[16:38] | if I think they might still be sick. | 我就不能让他们出院 |
[16:41] | Of course not. Why would you? | 当然 为什么这么说 |
[16:42] | Dr. Melendez made Nurse Fryday my boss today. | 梅伦德斯医生今天让弗莱德护士做我领导 |
[16:46] | Should I speak to Dr. Glassman? | 我需要跟格拉斯曼医生说吗 |
[16:48] | No. | 不用 |
[16:50] | What did you think this job was? | 你认为作为这份工作是干什么的 |
[16:52] | To save people’s lives. | 救死扶伤 |
[16:54] | No. | 不 |
[16:55] | I mean, yeah, – sometimes we do save lives. | 有时我们也救人 |
[16:59] | But the job… | 但这份工作 |
[17:01] | It’s doing whatever Melendez asks us to do. | 就是要服从梅伦德斯医生的命令 |
[17:05] | Paging Dr. Browne. | 呼叫布朗医生 |
[17:06] | Paging Dr. Browne to the O.R. | 呼叫布朗医生 请到手术室 |
[17:17] | I’m Dr. Claire Browne. | 我是克莱尔·布朗医生 |
[17:18] | I’m first assist today, | 今天的一助 |
[17:19] | and I’ll be leading the timeout. | 现在进行术前核对 |
[17:21] | – Patient’s name? – Stephanie Willis. | -患者姓名 -斯蒂芬妮·威利斯 |
[17:24] | Scheduled surgery? | 手术名称 |
[17:26] | Excision of an indeterminate retroperitoneal tumor. | 未定型腹膜后肿瘤切除术 |
[17:29] | We don’t anticipate any complications with the surgery. | 本次手术预计不会有任何并发症 |
[17:31] | Thank you, Dr. Browne. | 谢谢 布朗医生 |
[17:34] | Ten blade. | 给我十号刀 |
[17:36] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[17:45] | Let’s remove a tumor. | 我们来切除这个肿瘤吧 |
[17:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:56] | No. | 不行 |
[17:59] | It might be infected. | 可能感染了 |
[18:00] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[18:01] | There is some discoloration. | 有些变色了 |
[18:03] | He’s 82 years old. | 他已经82岁了 |
[18:04] | Everything is discolored. | 所有部位都变色了 |
[18:13] | Once we get through the muscle layer, | 当我们通过肌肉层后 |
[18:15] | proceed carefully. | 要小心处理 |
[18:17] | Blood pressure, 120 over 70. | 血压120/70 |
[18:19] | Heart rate 60. | 心率60 |
[18:20] | She’s holding steady. | 她的情况稳定 |
[18:22] | I’ve opened the facia. | 我已经打开了筋膜 |
[18:26] | You kept your puke? | 你保存了你的呕吐物 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I thought you’d want to see it. | 对 我觉得你们会想看 |
[18:32] | It looks like puke. | 看起来就是呕吐物而已 |
[18:34] | No. No, no. It’s not the regular color. | 不不不 通常不是这个颜色的 |
[18:37] | Your puke has a regular color? | 你的呕吐物还有通常的颜色 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:39] | It is a bit of an unusual color. | 看起来颜色不太正常 |
[18:42] | We could order some… | 我们可以化验… |
[18:46] | I’m sending you home. | 你可以回家了 |
[18:47] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[18:49] | It — It’s safe for me to go home? | 我回家没事吗 |
[18:53] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:55] | You’ll learn. | 你会知道的 |
[18:56] | By doing. | 做就是了 |
[19:10] | My brother said there’s a kid named Kenny, | 我弟弟说有个叫肯尼的孩子 |
[19:12] | and he’s sick, and there might — | 他病了 他可能… |
[19:14] | you should give us money. | 你得给我们点儿钱 |
[19:19] | So, am I okay? | 我没事吧 |
[19:22] | Am — Am I okay? | 我 我没事吧 |
[19:24] | According to all hospital rules | 根据医院的规定 |
[19:26] | and direct instructions given to me, yes. | 和我收到的指示 是的 |
[19:40] | We need a better exposure of this tumor. | 我们需要更充分地暴露肿瘤 |
[19:45] | Let’s get the deep Balfour in here. | 放个深部拉钩 |
[19:48] | Deep Balfour retractor. | 深部拉钩牵引器 |
[19:51] | Let’s get this thing open. | 把这里拉开 |
[19:52] | I’ve got to see where it’s safe to cut. | 我得看从哪里切除 |
[19:57] | I can’t see anywhere where this tumor hasn’t encased her arteries. | 这肿瘤上我找不到没有动脉的地方 |
[19:59] | Claire, tell me you got something. | 克莱尔 你找到了吗 |
[20:01] | I’ve got nothing. | 没有 |
[20:02] | This tumor is way bigger than it looked on the scans. | 这个肿瘤比CT扫描里看到的大得多 |
[20:07] | I…I can’t even see her aorta. | 我连她的腹主动脉都找不到 |
[20:12] | That’s a problem. | 这下麻烦了 |
[20:41] | Is that the girl with the bickering parents? | 这是那个父母一直在吵架的女孩吗 |
[20:44] | Didn’t we send her home four hours ago? | 我们不是四小时前就让她回家了吗 |
[20:49] | Dr. Murphy, | 莫菲医生 |
[20:50] | Dr. Melendez needs you in surgery. | 梅伦德斯医生的手术需要你 |
[20:59] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[21:07] | The tumor’s entirely encased the large abdominal arteries. | 肿瘤完全被粗大的腹部动脉包住了 |
[21:10] | That’s very bad. | 那糟透了 |
[21:11] | If it’s in the artery walls, | 如果肿瘤长在动脉壁上 |
[21:12] | it’s going to be impossible to cut out without killing her. | 切除肿瘤就会要她的命 |
[21:16] | You should get a biopsy to determine where the margins are. | 你应该做个活检明确边缘 |
[21:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:21] | I was being sarcastic… again. | 我还是在讽刺你 |
[21:25] | I-I see, because you are already know everything I said, | 我知道了 因为我说的你都已经知道了 |
[21:27] | and you already sent a biopsy to the lab? | 并且已经送去病理实验室活检了吧 |
[21:30] | Yes, ’cause I’m a doctor, too. | 对 因为我也是医生 |
[21:33] | Yes. But you need me? | 是的 但你需要我 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I need you to run down to the lab and hurry them along. | 对 我需要你跑去病理实验室催一下 |
[21:54] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[21:55] | I’m a surgical resident. | 外科住院医 |
[21:57] | Dr. Melendez sent you a biopsy. | 梅伦德斯医生送来一个活检样本 |
[21:59] | When will the results be ready? | 什么时候可以出结果 |
[22:00] | When I get to it. | 我拿到结果的时候 |
[22:02] | It’s very important. | 它非常重要 |
[22:03] | They’re all very important. | 所有结果都重要 |
[22:06] | Let me see the other test orders. | 让我看看其他检查申请 |
[22:08] | I’ll tell you which ones are most important, | 我可以告诉你哪个更重要 |
[22:10] | and you can do them in that order. | 然后你可以按重要次序来 |
[22:12] | I’ll be honest and fair. | 我会诚实公平的 |
[22:14] | That is not the way that it works. | 这不是我们的办事流程 |
[22:17] | Now go wait your turn. | 去等着吧 |
[22:24] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[22:34] | – Get the hell away from me, you moron. – Let’s get out of here! | -给我快滚 你个傻子 -我们走 |
[22:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[22:42] | If you want to get anything in life, Shaun, | 如果你想在生活中得到什么 肖恩 |
[22:44] | there’s one thing you got to do. | 你就得做到一点 |
[22:46] | Never be afraid. | 永远不要害怕 |
[22:49] | You’re the moron! | 你才是傻子呢 |
[23:08] | If you don’t do – Dr. Melendez’s test right now, | 如果你们不马上做梅伦德斯医生的检查 |
[23:10] | I will throw a rock through your window. | 我就用石头砸烂你的窗户 |
[23:18] | Well, I wouldn’t want that. | 好吧 我不想那样 |
[23:23] | Go have a seat. | 去坐吧 |
[23:24] | Your results will be ready in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后出结果 |
[23:37] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[23:38] | I have a patient lying in the O.R. | 我还有个患者躺在手术室里 |
[23:40] | waiting for lab results, | 等病理结果 |
[23:42] | and I’m sitting here trying to figure out | 而我坐在这里想 |
[23:43] | what the hell I’m gonna do next, | 接下来应该干嘛 |
[23:44] | and I don’t like any of my options, | 而我不喜欢任何一个选项 |
[23:45] | so…yeah, unfortunately it seems I do. | 所以 是的 很不幸我有空 |
[23:49] | Okay, we can talk another time. | 好吧 我们可以下次再谈 |
[23:50] | Glassman talked to you? | 格拉斯曼跟你谈过了 |
[23:54] | I don’t have a problem with an autistic doctor. | 我对自闭症医生没意见 |
[23:56] | No, you just have a problem with one working for you. | 不 你对为你工作的那个就有意见 |
[23:58] | Really? That’s how you see me? | 是吗 这是你对我的看法吗 |
[24:00] | Let’s not make this personal. | 能不能不要掺杂个人情感 |
[24:02] | You’re accusing me of prejudice. | 你在指责我有成见 |
[24:04] | I have a problem with the doctor who has a problem with communication. | 我是对交流有困难的医生有意见 |
[24:08] | Okay, let’s make this personal. | 好吧 那就掺杂个人情感 |
[24:13] | Who do you respect at this hospital? | 你在这家医院里尊敬谁 |
[24:15] | You and Glassman. | 你和格拉斯曼 |
[24:18] | And who do you not respect? | 不尊敬谁 |
[24:23] | And does it bother you | 仿佛进错了团队的感觉 |
[24:25] | that it looks like – you’re on the wrong team? | 会让你烦恼吗 |
[24:29] | If the tumor hasn’t invaded into the arterial walls, | 如果肿瘤没有侵入动脉壁 |
[24:32] | we could create a plane of dissection. | 我们可以做一个剥离面 |
[24:34] | Well, if it’s a noninvasive liposarcoma | 如果是非浸润性脂肪肉瘤 |
[24:36] | we can work it off from the outside. | 我们可以从外面切掉它 |
[24:38] | Blunt dissection and tissue forceps — | 用钝性剥离和组织钳 |
[24:39] | peel it off piece by piece. | 逐片剥脱 |
[24:50] | It’s a leiomyosarcoma. | 是个平滑肌肉瘤 |
[24:55] | Well, that sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[24:57] | Yes, it’s sad. | 对 真让人悲伤 |
[24:58] | The surgery’s impossible. | 手术是不可能了 |
[25:00] | Well, might as well wake her up — | 也许现在要叫醒她 |
[25:03] | let her know she has three months to live, | 告诉她还能活三个月 |
[25:05] | offer palliative care. | 进行姑息治疗 |
[25:13] | The surgery isn’t impossible — | 手术也不是不可能 |
[25:16] | just, very, very, very difficult. | 只是非常非常非常困难 |
[25:18] | Yes, in the sense that we’ll be operating blind. | 是啊 鉴于我们是盲切 |
[25:21] | Yes, because the left kidney is in the way. | 对 因为左肾很碍事 |
[25:24] | The healthy left kidney. | 健康的左肾 |
[25:25] | Both kidneys are healthy, Jared. | 两个肾都很健康 杰瑞德 |
[25:27] | She only needs one. | 她需要一个就够了 |
[25:28] | Without the left one, it’s theoretically possible | 没有了左肾 理论上可以 |
[25:30] | to access the tumor and remove it. | 够到并移除肿瘤 |
[25:32] | You’re suggesting we cut out a perfectly healthy organ | 你是说要为了暴露手术视野 |
[25:34] | – just to get a better view? – Yes. | -切掉一个完全健康的器官 -是的 |
[25:36] | – But she might die anyway. – Yes. Quite probably. | -但是她可能会死 -对 很可能 |
[25:40] | I have to go. I have a boil to lance. | 我得走了 我有个脓肿要切 |
[25:46] | I mean, it’s a brilliant… | 我是说 这是个绝妙… |
[25:49] | very, very, very terrible idea. | 但又非常非常糟糕的主意 |
[25:54] | Close her up and wake her up. | 缝合 然后唤醒她 |
[25:56] | Who wants to join me when I tell her | 谁想和我一起去告诉她 |
[25:58] | she has six weeks left to live? | 她只能活六周了 |
[26:02] | There is one possibility. | 还有一种可能 |
[26:07] | If we removed the left kidney, | 如果我们移除左肾 |
[26:08] | we might be able to get a good enough view | 就能获得足够清晰的视野 |
[26:10] | to successfully remove the mass. | 以成功移除肿块 |
[26:11] | Take out a healthy kidney | 摘除一个健康的肾 |
[26:13] | to get a better view? | 来获得更好的视野 |
[26:15] | That’s insane. | 疯了吧 |
[26:17] | A good view’s half the battle in any operation. | 良好的视野是手术成功的一半 |
[26:21] | Most likely outcome is | 最可能的结果是 |
[26:22] | we’d be depriving her of what little time she has left. | 我们会剥夺她本来就所剩无几的生命 |
[26:24] | But if we succeed… | 但是如果我们成功了 |
[26:25] | No — | 不 |
[26:27] | You want to do this ’cause it’s exciting. | 你想这么做是因为这很令人兴奋 |
[26:29] | You want to be a hero. | 你想当英雄 |
[26:30] | But if you fail, this woman dies. | 但是如果你失败了 |
[26:32] | She misses her son’s wedding. | 她就参加不了她儿子的婚礼了 |
[26:36] | Well, that’s the issue, isn’t it? | 这才是问题所在 不是吗 |
[26:38] | You promised this woman she’ll be okay. | 你向她保证她会没事的 |
[26:49] | She had to do this surgery. | 她是必须动手术 |
[26:50] | I might as well tell her good things. | 但我也可以对她说暖心的话 |
[26:52] | The reason we don’t make patients promises | 我们不对病患做承诺 |
[26:54] | isn’t just for legal. | 不仅仅是因为法律 |
[26:55] | Jared’s right. Your judgment is compromised. | 杰瑞德是对的 你做评判时妥协了 |
[26:58] | – I still think — You’re not objective. | -我还是觉得 -你不客观 |
[27:00] | Who the hell is? | 谁客观啊 |
[27:02] | We should at least wake her up, | 我们至少应该叫醒她 |
[27:05] | explain what we found, what we’re hoping to do, | 解释清楚我们发现了什么 想做什么 |
[27:08] | and get a new consent. | 签署新的同意书 |
[27:09] | What we’re hoping to do | 我们想做的 |
[27:10] | is exactly what you told her we were going to do — | 跟你告诉她的完全一致 |
[27:12] | remove that tumor. | 就是摘除肿瘤 |
[27:14] | The only thing we’d be explaining is | 我们唯一需要解释的是 |
[27:15] | why you undersold the risks. | 你为什么低估了风险 |
[27:18] | We’re doing the surgery. | 手术我们要做 |
[27:20] | And, Jared, – you’re my new number two. | 杰瑞德 你是我的新一助 |
[27:37] | Mayos. | 梅氏解剖剪 |
[27:38] | Mayos. | 梅氏解剖剪 |
[27:42] | I’m going to open the fascia and expose the kidney. | 我要打开筋膜暴露肾脏 |
[27:45] | You clamp the renal hilum. | 你夹住肾门 |
[27:46] | Clamp. | 血管钳 |
[27:47] | Clamp. | 血管钳 |
[27:55] | We just cut off the blood supply to a perfectly healthy kidney. | 我们刚刚切断了完全健康肾脏的血供 |
[27:58] | If we needed color commentary, | 如果我们需要解说 |
[27:59] | I would have hired Jeff Van Gundy. | 我聘请的会是杰夫·范甘迪 |
[28:09] | Shaun, I believe you’ve met Trevor. | 肖恩 你应该见过特雷弗 |
[28:12] | Yes. I sent him home. | 是的 我允许他回家了 |
[28:14] | Yes, well, he didn’t go home. | 对 但他没有回家 |
[28:16] | He actually came to the president of the hospital instead. | 其实他来找院长了 |
[28:20] | H-He said you sent him home | 他说你虽然认为他有病 |
[28:21] | even though you thought he was sick. | 却还是准许他回家了 |
[28:22] | I specifically never said that. | 准确说 我从来没这么说过 |
[28:24] | – I made sure not to say that. – No. Oh. | -我保证过不这么说 -不不 |
[28:26] | What — what the hell does that mean? | 他 他到底什么意思 |
[28:27] | – What does that mean, Shaun? – A-Am I healthy? | -什么意思 肖恩 -我健康吗 |
[28:29] | – Probably. – You’re a doctor. | -也许 -你是医生 |
[28:30] | You’re — – you’re supposed to know. | 你应该知道的 |
[28:32] | No, we’re not — Nobody knows anything for sure. | 不 不是 没人可以确定任何事 |
[28:34] | Anybody could drop dead of a heart attack at any time. | 任何人任何时间都可能突发心脏病而死 |
[28:36] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[28:38] | Am I — Am I gonna have a heart attack? | 我会得心脏病吗 |
[28:40] | Shaun has some difficulty with certain social interactions, | 肖恩在某些社交方面有些困难 |
[28:45] | – but if he says that – – I don’t give a crap what he says. | -但如果他说 -我才不信他的鬼话 |
[28:47] | W-What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[28:48] | Am I healthy? | 我健康吗 |
[28:51] | I’ve reviewed your chart, | 我看了你的病历 |
[28:52] | and I can say with complete confidence | 我可以完全肯定 |
[28:54] | that you are in peak physical condition. | 你正处于健康巅峰 |
[28:56] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[29:09] | Shaun, people need reassurance. | 肖恩 人们需要得到保证 |
[29:12] | I told him he was safe to go home. | 我告诉过他可以回家了 |
[29:14] | – I was very clear. – W-With your words — | -我说得很清楚 -但你的说法 |
[29:16] | Your actions said something completely different. | 你的行为表达的意思完全不同 |
[29:19] | No, they didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[29:19] | My actions were completely silent. | 我的行为完全没有表达任何意思 |
[29:23] | When you reassure someone, they have to receive it. | 当你向人做保证时 对方得听进去才行 |
[29:26] | You have to gauge | 你必须揣度出 |
[29:27] | whether they actually are reassured. | 他们真的得到了保证 |
[29:31] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[29:34] | When did you review Trevor’s chart? | 你什么时候看特雷弗的病历了 |
[29:37] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[29:39] | It’s not really a lie. | 这不算撒谎 |
[29:40] | If you say – that he is safe to go home, | 如果你说他可以回家 |
[29:42] | then I know for a fact that he’s safe to go home. | 我就认为他真的可以回家 |
[29:47] | I sent a girl home today. | 今天我让一个女孩回家了 |
[29:52] | How often do people develop stomach issues | 有多少人会因为大脑问题 |
[29:54] | because of their brain? | 导致胃部疾病 |
[29:55] | Based on my personal experience? | 根据我的个人经验 |
[29:57] | Every single day. | 每天都有 |
[30:02] | I want D-dimer, lactate, and amylase | 我要为一个十岁女孩玛蒂娜·拉达夫 |
[30:03] | for a 10-year-old girl, Martine LaDuff. | 做D-二聚体 乳酸和淀粉酶化验 |
[30:06] | She might have a tummy ache caused by stress. | 她肚子痛可能是因为压力 |
[30:09] | Or she might not. | 也可能不是 |
[30:11] | Hi, Shaun. | 你好 肖恩 |
[30:12] | Hi, Carly. | 你好 卡莉 |
[30:13] | That’s a lot of tests for an upset stomach. | 一个胃不适要做这么多化验啊 |
[30:16] | You could get in trouble. | 你可能会惹麻烦的 |
[30:17] | That’s definitely true. | 一点没错 |
[30:22] | Remove the kidney. | 切除肾脏 |
[30:23] | All right. It’s coming out. | 好的 取出来了 |
[30:29] | OK. | 好了 |
[30:36] | Let’s get in there with some suction, Claire, | 抽吸一下 克莱尔 |
[30:38] | so we can get a better view of what we’re dealing with. | 这样手术视野更清晰一点 |
[30:45] | There it is. | 好了 |
[30:50] | It’s a mess. | 一团乱麻啊 |
[30:52] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[30:53] | But now it’s a mess we can see. | 不过现在是看得到的一团乱麻 |
[30:57] | Everything is within normal range. | 所有指标都在正常范围内 |
[31:01] | Slightly elevated lactate and amylase, | 乳酸和淀粉酶轻微升高 |
[31:03] | and she’s very small. | 她年纪很小 |
[31:05] | Normal should be lower. | 正常值应该低些 |
[31:07] | Normal should be lower. | 正常值应该低些 |
[31:11] | What do you think she has? | 你觉得她有什么病 |
[31:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:17] | W-What the hell? It — it’s after 1:00. | 搞什么 都凌晨一点多了 |
[32:19] | I ran tests. | 我做了化验 |
[32:20] | The results were ambiguous. | 化验结果不太明确 |
[32:22] | I think Martine has intestinal malrotation | 我认为玛蒂娜患有肠旋转不良 |
[32:24] | and that a volvulus has occurred. | 而且出现了肠扭转 |
[32:26] | Ambiguous tests told you this. | 这是不明确的化验结果告诉你的 |
[32:28] | It’s a genetic condition. | 这是一种遗传病 |
[32:29] | The symptoms – are very similar to stress. | 症状很像压力过大 |
[32:32] | Call us in the morning. | 早上给我们打电话吧 |
[32:33] | Okay, she may not be alive in the morning. | 好 但早上她可能就死了 |
[32:39] | Does your boss know you’re here? | 你上司知道你在这里吗 |
[32:42] | No, I think he’d be upset with me for being here. | 不 我觉得他会因为我来这里而生气 |
[32:46] | I am not waking my daughter up in the middle of a school night | 我女儿明天还要上学 我不会大半夜 |
[32:48] | because of some freak. | 因为某个怪胎叫她起来 |
[32:50] | And you don’t need – to call me in the morning, | 另外你早上不用给我打电话了 |
[32:51] | because I’ll be calling your boss in the morning. | 因为我会打给你上司 |
[33:02] | Were you being sarcastic? | 你是在讽刺我吗 |
[33:04] | – How hard is it to get rid of someone. – I told him — | -打发个人这么难吗 -我跟他说了 |
[33:06] | You’re right. I’m weird. | 你是对的 我是怪胎 |
[33:08] | Part of my weirdness is that I perseverate. | 我的怪异之处包括我有持续症 |
[33:10] | That means I keep thinking about things. | 也就是说我会一直想同一件事 |
[33:12] | So I will keep knocking on your door | 所以我会一直敲你的门 |
[33:14] | until I know Martine is okay. | 直到我确定玛蒂娜没事 |
[33:21] | Martine. | 玛蒂娜 |
[33:23] | Martine. | 玛蒂娜 |
[33:26] | Martine. | 玛蒂娜 |
[33:27] | Martine, you need to wake up! | 玛蒂娜 你得赶紧醒过来 |
[33:32] | – Honey? – Martine? | -亲爱的 -玛蒂娜 |
[33:34] | She vomited. | 她吐了 |
[33:35] | I-I can’t wake her! | 我叫不醒她 |
[33:36] | I’ll call 911. | 我去打911 |
[33:37] | N-No. There’s no time. | 不行 来不及了 |
[33:39] | – Do you have a car? – Yeah. | -你有车吗 -有的 |
[34:01] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[34:03] | …what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:05] | You called me. What’s wrong? | 你给我打电话了 出了什么事 |
[34:07] | Hey, look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[34:09] | What’s — You don’t have to say the whole thing, okay? | 出了…你不用从头开始说 明白吗 |
[34:11] | Just one thing, okay? | 只说一件事就好 |
[34:12] | – One thing. – My — my brother. | -一件事 -我弟弟 |
[34:29] | Hold on, Shaun. Hold on now, hold on. | 坚持住 肖恩 坚持一会 |
[34:42] | Her pulse is too weak to perfuse her organs. | 她的脉搏太弱无法保证器官灌注 |
[34:44] | What? What does that — | 什么 什么意思 |
[34:49] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[34:51] | Please hurry. | 请开快点 |
[35:01] | Patient is a 10-year-old female. | 十岁女性患者 |
[35:02] | She has bradycardia with hypovolemic shock. | 心动过缓伴低血容量性休克 |
[35:06] | – She needs oxygen, IV adrenaline… – Go! | -需要吸氧 静注肾上腺素 -快去 |
[35:08] | …and a liter of saline. | 一升生理盐水 |
[35:09] | – Wide open, please! – Coming through! | -大开口 -借过 |
[35:13] | Her pulse is better. She needs an ultrasound. | 脉搏强点了 需要超声 |
[35:21] | That is it. | 好了 |
[35:26] | I think you got it all. | 我觉得你把肿瘤完全切除了 |
[35:27] | – You “Think”? – No. You definitely did. | -你「觉得」 -不 你确实做到了 |
[35:30] | I just can’t quite believe it. | 我只是不太敢相信 |
[35:31] | It was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[35:32] | You should have more confidence. | 你应该更有信心些 |
[35:37] | Nice work, Doctor. | 干得好 医生 |
[36:01] | There. | 在那 |
[36:02] | The small bowel is twisted around the superior mesenteric artery. | 小肠拧住了肠系膜上动脉 |
[36:06] | Martine needs surgery immediately. | 玛蒂娜需要立即手术 |
[36:09] | We need to confirm with Dr. Melendez. | 我们得跟梅伦德斯医生确认一下 |
[36:11] | N-No. Dr. Melendez is in surgery. | 不 梅伦德斯医生正在做手术 |
[36:13] | Part of Martine’s bowel is dying | 玛蒂娜一部分小肠已经坏死 |
[36:15] | – and killing her with it. – No. | -危及她的生命 -不行 |
[36:16] | You cannot make these calls on your own. | 你不能自己做这种决定 |
[36:18] | Dr. Melendez was very clear. | 梅伦德斯医生说得很清楚 |
[36:21] | He was very clear. | 他是说得很清楚 |
[36:22] | It’s past midnight, which means it’s tomorrow, | 现在已经过了午夜 也就是第二天了 |
[36:24] | which means you’re no longer my boss. | 也就是说你已经不是我的上司了 |
[36:29] | Is this the O.R. scheduler? | 这是手术调度中心吗 |
[36:31] | Yes, this is Dr. Murphy. | 是的 我是莫菲医生 |
[36:34] | Prepare an O.R. for surgery. | 请为手术准备一间手术室 |
[36:43] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[36:44] | Ten blade. | 十号刀 |
[36:51] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来接手 |
[36:53] | Nice diagnosis. I’ll handle the repair work. | 诊断得不错 修复工作由我来吧 |
[36:58] | Is Stephanie okay? | 斯蒂芬妮没事了吧 |
[36:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:01] | Jared had an excellent idea, and she’s gonna be fine. | 杰瑞德出了个很棒的主意 她会没事的 |
[37:03] | – Light. – Light. | -打灯 -打灯 |
[37:08] | Would you like me to assist? | 你愿意让我协助吗 |
[37:10] | Mm, pretty basic — | 这手术很简单 |
[37:11] | I think I can take this one on my own. | 我一个人可以搞定 |
[37:12] | Go home. Get some sleep. | 回家吧 睡会儿觉 |
[37:15] | Let him stay. | 让他留下吧 |
[37:18] | Dr. Andrews, I believe our opinions | 安德鲁斯医生 我想我们对于 |
[37:20] | on the wisdom of hiring Dr. Murphy — | 录用莫菲医生的意见… |
[37:21] | That battle is lost. | 那场争论我们输了 |
[37:23] | Shaun is here, – and we have to accept it, | 肖恩已经在这里了 我们必须接受这一点 |
[37:25] | and we will treat him like any other resident. | 我们要对他和其他住院医一视同仁 |
[37:27] | Sir, it’s my team. | 先生 这是我的团队 |
[37:27] | And it’s my department. | 但这是我的科室 |
[37:31] | Dr. Murphy. | 莫菲医生 |
[37:37] | Back on suction — congratulations. | 过来抽吸 恭喜 |
[37:49] | I am gonna get a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[37:50] | I’m way too wound up to sleep. | 我太兴奋了根本睡不着 |
[37:52] | You care to join me? | 你要一起吗 |
[37:54] | For either? | 喝酒或睡觉 |
[37:55] | Don’t think so. | 不要 |
[37:57] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[37:58] | We were just part of something amazing. | 我们刚刚经历了那么棒的事 |
[38:01] | We reached into that woman, and we healed her. | 我们深入病灶 治好了她 |
[38:02] | And you’re what? | 然后你怎么了 |
[38:04] | Cranky? | 耍脾气了 |
[38:06] | Maybe you could learn something from me. | 也许你可以从我这里学到东西 |
[38:08] | Like what? | 学到什么 |
[38:09] | To steal credit? | 抢功劳吗 |
[38:10] | Make yourself a hero with Shaun’s idea? | 偷走肖恩的主意 让自己当英雄 |
[38:12] | No, but I fought for it. | 不 但这是我争取来的 |
[38:14] | I went out on a limb for him. | 我替他铤而走险 |
[38:16] | I deserve credit for that. | 这功劳是我应得的 |
[38:18] | Why didn’t you rat me out as soon as I brought it up? | 你为什么不在我提出他主意时立即告发我 |
[38:21] | It seemed beside the point. | 那不重要 |
[38:22] | No, you didn’t rat me out | 不 你没告发我 |
[38:23] | ’cause you thought the idea was crazy. | 是因为你觉得那个办法很疯狂 |
[38:26] | You were letting me take the fall. | 你想让我代他受过 |
[38:29] | Is that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[38:31] | My idea if it fails, but Shaun’s if it succeeds? | 失败了就是我的主意 成功了就是肖恩的 |
[38:37] | But I’ll tell you what — | 不过话说回来 |
[38:38] | I’ll accept that you’re right. | 我承认你说得对 |
[38:41] | I’ll apologize to the whole team | 我会向全组道歉 |
[38:43] | if you prove to me that you’re not a hypocrite. | 前提是你要向我证明你不是伪君子 |
[38:46] | How am I supposed to prove something like that? | 我怎么证明这种事 |
[38:49] | Our patient’s about to come out of anesthesia. | 我们的患者麻醉要醒了 |
[38:52] | Tell her the truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[38:54] | When she wakes up and hears what we did, | 等她醒来听到我们做的事 |
[38:56] | how we miraculously saved her life, | 我们如何奇迹般地拯救了她的生命 |
[38:59] | be honest with her — about credit. | 坦白告诉她是谁的功劳 |
[39:02] | Tell her – you didn’t want to do it. | 告诉她你本不想那么做 |
[39:04] | Tell her that you wanted to send her home to die. | 告诉她你想让她回家等死 |
[39:16] | I hear you got Shaun off scut and back into surgery. | 我听说你不让肖恩打杂 让他回了外科 |
[39:21] | I heard you tried. | 我听说你尝试过 |
[39:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:27] | Just a friendly warning — | 只是友情提示 |
[39:28] | I know you have no interest in helping Shaun. | 我知道你没兴趣帮肖恩 |
[39:32] | You figure you’ll give him a little authority, | 你以为你给他一点权力 |
[39:33] | he’ll screw something up, | 他就会捅出篓子 |
[39:35] | and then you’ll be done with him, | 这样你好处置他 |
[39:36] | and then you’ll be done with me. | 然后还可以对付我 |
[39:40] | You’re right about me. | 你对我的说法没错 |
[39:41] | I am getting old | 我是老了 |
[39:43] | and maybe a little emotional. | 也许还有点感情用事 |
[39:46] | Maybe I over-committed. | 也许我是承诺过多 |
[39:50] | But you’re wrong about Shaun. | 但你把肖恩想错了 |
[39:51] | He’s gonna handle anything you throw at him. | 无论你推给他什么事 他都能做好 |
[39:56] | Either way, if he succeeds, | 不管怎么说 如果他成功了 |
[39:59] | I’m the guy who just backed him. | 我曾助他一臂之力 |
[40:01] | And if he fails, I’m the president. | 如果他失败了 我就是院长 |
[40:22] | Everything went great. | 手术一切顺利 |
[40:24] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | – Thank you. – There were complications — | -谢谢你 -之前情况是很复杂 |
[40:28] | – But I’m okay? – Yeah, but the surgery — | -但我没事了对吧 -是的 但是手术 |
[40:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎的 |
[40:33] | You saved me. Thank you. | 你们救了我 谢谢你 |
[40:35] | My son’s going to be here soon. | 我儿子马上要来了 |
[40:36] | I told him – you said it would be okay, | 我告诉过他你说会没事的 |
[40:38] | but he flew in anyway. | 但他还是飞过来了 |
[40:41] | You saved me. | 你们救了我 |
[40:46] | You’re gonna be a beautiful mother of the groom. | 你会是一位漂亮的新郎妈妈 |
[41:14] | Go on and take a bow. | 过去受他们一谢吧 |
[41:15] | You’ve earned it. | 你自己赢来的 |
[41:17] | Why does it matter who gets credit? | 为什么功劳归谁那么重要 |
[41:20] | It matters because – the people who get credit, | 那是因为获得功劳的人 |
[41:24] | they don’t have to do scut work. | 不用做杂活 |
[41:37] | Dr. Murphy, thank you so much. | 莫菲医生 太感谢你了 |
[41:43] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |