时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m your neighbor. | 我是你的邻居 |
[00:03] | I’m in the middle of “Uncharted,” And I’m dead. | 我正在玩「神秘海域」 但没电了 |
[00:06] | Can I borrow some triple A’s? | 能借我几粒七号电池吗 |
[00:07] | It’s kind of silly, isn’t it? | 有点傻吧 |
[00:08] | Our relationship… that we’re hiding it. | 我是说我们在搞的地下情 |
[00:10] | We don’t have a relationship. | 杰瑞德 我们没有「情」 |
[00:12] | We have sex. | 只有「性」 |
[00:14] | – You’re late. – No, the bus was late. | -你迟到了 -不 是公交迟到了 |
[00:16] | I did nothing wrong. The bus… | 我没做错什么 公交… |
[00:17] | Yeah. This is gonna work out great. | 好吧 这真是太棒了 |
[00:19] | So you’re treating him like anybody else? | 所以你对他是一视同仁吗 |
[00:20] | You have any idea how many patients he’s scared the crap out of today? | 你知道他今天把多少病人吓得要死吗 |
[00:23] | So teach him. | 那你就教他 |
[00:24] | I’m teaching you both that he doesn’t belong. | 我想教给你们两个的是他不属于这里 |
[00:26] | I hear you got Shaun off scut and back into surgery. | 我听说你不让肖恩打杂 让他回了外科 |
[00:29] | You figure you’ll give him a little authority, | 你以为你给他一点权力 |
[00:31] | he’ll screw something up. | 他肯定会捅出篓子 |
[00:32] | Either way, if he succeeds, | 总之 如果他成功了 |
[00:34] | I’m the guy who just backed him. | 我就是支持过他的人 |
[00:35] | And if he fails, I’m the president. | 如果他失败了 我是院长 |
[01:14] | Hello. I’ve looked everywhere. | 你好 我到处都找遍了 |
[01:18] | All right, I’m here now. We’ll… | 好了 我来了 我们… |
[01:21] | we’ll just keep looking until you find it. | 我们会一直找 找到它为止 |
[01:24] | Why is the furniture in the middle of the room? | 家具怎么都在屋子中间 |
[01:27] | I know I packed it. I made a list. | 我知道我打包进来了 还列了单子 |
[01:29] | “Star-tip screwdriver.” | 「梅花螺丝刀」 |
[01:31] | Look, it’s checked. | 看 都打勾了 |
[01:34] | It’s checked. | 打勾了 |
[01:45] | Maybe you… you threw it out with the newspapers | 你可能把它跟用来打包餐盘的报纸 |
[01:48] | you used to pack the dishes? | 一起扔掉了 |
[01:48] | I packed with bubble wrap. | 我用气泡膜打包的 |
[01:50] | It’s safer. And you can see through it. | 那样更保险 还能看清里面 |
[01:52] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[01:53] | Shaun, there’s a hardware store up the road. | 肖恩 路边有一家五金店 |
[01:56] | You can buy a new one. | 你可以买个新的 |
[01:57] | I don’t want a new screwdriver! | 我不想要新的螺丝刀 |
[01:58] | I want my screwdriver! | 我只想要我的螺丝刀 |
[02:00] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[02:05] | It’s the middle of the… I’m sorry. | 现在是…抱歉 |
[02:07] | I just shouldn’t have yelled. J-Just… | 我不该吼你的 我只是… |
[02:09] | Let’s just take a moment. Sit down, please. | 先歇会儿吧 来坐下 |
[02:16] | You know what? We can use this for now, okay? | 我们可以先用这个 好吗 |
[02:23] | I can’t stay here. | 我没法住在这 |
[02:24] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[02:25] | – It’ll be fine. – I can’t stay here. | -没事的 -我没法住在这 |
[02:27] | The…dishwasher doesn’t dry, | 洗碗机没法烘干 |
[02:29] | the shower drain has someone else’s hair in it. | 浴室地漏里有别人的头发 |
[02:31] | And the crisper drawer keeps coming off the track? | 冰箱保鲜格也总是放不好 |
[02:35] | I assume that’s what you were fixing. | 你之前就是在修理它吧 |
[02:39] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[02:40] | Of course you forgot. | 你当然忘了 |
[02:41] | It’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[02:42] | You’ve been working your ass off. | 你一直忙得火烧屁股 |
[02:44] | You’re exhausted. You’re under a lot of stress. | 你累坏了 压力太大 |
[02:47] | There’s a super in the building. | 这里有楼层管理员 |
[02:48] | You can call him anytime. | 你可以随时叫他帮忙 |
[02:51] | Just make a list of the things you need repaired. | 列一张需要修理的东西清单就好 |
[02:53] | Later, Shaun. Later. | 晚点再写 肖恩 晚点 |
[02:55] | Later, Shaun! | 晚点 肖恩 |
[02:57] | Leave it now. Go to bed. | 先别管了 睡觉去 |
[03:12] | 36 years old, 22 weeks pregnant. | 36岁 怀孕22周 |
[03:15] | Ultrasound at 16 weeks revealed a tumor on the fetus’ tailbone. | 16周做超声时在胚胎尾椎处发现肿瘤 |
[03:18] | Mom’s got antiphospholipid syndrome. | 孕妇得了抗磷脂综合征 |
[03:19] | Makes surgery high risk. | 手术风险很大 |
[03:21] | Also makes pregnancy high risk. | 同时增大了妊娠的风险 |
[03:22] | She’s had three miscarriages. | 她流产过三次 |
[03:24] | We need to do an ultrasound and MRI | 我们需要做超声和核磁共振 |
[03:26] | to measure the tumor’s growth rate. | 确定肿瘤的生长速度 |
[03:30] | Late bus doesn’t explain why you’re showing up tired | 公交迟到可解释不了你为何一脸倦意地出现 |
[03:32] | after you just had 12 hours off. | 你才刚休息了12小时 |
[03:34] | We’re all tired. | 我们都很累 |
[03:35] | Our last shift was 36 hours. | 刚值了36小时的班 |
[03:37] | I’m not interested in debating the shift schedule with you. | 我没兴趣跟你争论值班安排 |
[03:39] | But I am curious why you always feel the need to defend him. | 但我很好奇你为什么总替他说话 |
[03:43] | Well, we’re all on the same team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[03:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:46] | But you’re all quarterbacks. | 但你们都是四分卫 |
[03:48] | And when training camp is over, | 等训练营结束后 |
[03:50] | there’s only gonna be one starter. | 只有一人能上场比赛 |
[03:59] | The crown-rump length of the fetus is 21.5 centimeters. | 胚胎的顶臀长度是21.5厘米 |
[04:04] | The diameter of the tumor is… | 肿瘤的直径是 |
[04:10] | 10.6 centimeters. | 10.6厘米 |
[04:12] | Half the size of the fetus. | 有胚胎一半那么大 |
[04:15] | The tumor’s grown. | 肿瘤变大了 |
[04:17] | It’s not cancer, but it is monopolizing the blood supply, | 不是恶性肿瘤 但垄断了供血 |
[04:20] | which is weakening the fetus’ heart. | 导致胚胎心脏弱化 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry, but there’s no chance it would survive long enough to be viable. | 很遗憾 但胚胎无法存活到可以生育的阶段 |
[04:27] | The safest course is to terminate the pregnancy. | 最安全的办法就是终止妊娠 |
[04:33] | If we were interested in the “safest course,” | 如果我们要的是「最安全的办法」 |
[04:36] | we wouldn’t be on our third “second opinion.” | 就不会连续三次来寻求「不同意见」了 |
[04:38] | Please, Dr. Melendez, | 求你了 梅伦德斯医生 |
[04:40] | we want whatever will save our baby. | 只要能救我们的孩子 怎么做都行 |
[04:41] | Dr. Wright told us you’ve done fetal surgery | 怀特医生说你之前做过 |
[04:43] | to remove this type of tumor before. | 摘除这种肿瘤的胚胎手术 |
[04:45] | And without the tumor, our baby would be healthy. | 摘除肿瘤后 胚胎就健康了 |
[04:49] | Your antiphospholipid syndrome | 你的抗磷脂综合征 |
[04:51] | makes a long surgery extremely dangerous. | 如果长时间手术会非常危险 |
[04:53] | There’s a high chance for blood clots, | 很有可能出现血栓 |
[04:55] | which could have fatal consequences for you. | 结果可能会危及你的性命 |
[04:57] | We’re willing to take that risk. | 我们愿意冒险一试 |
[04:58] | Saving the fetus doesn’t do any good if the mother dies in the process. | 如果母亲在手术中死亡 救胚胎又有何用 |
[05:02] | I’ve had three miscarriages. | 我已经流产三次了 |
[05:04] | If I have to go through that again, I might as well be dead. | 如果再流产 我还不如去死 |
[05:06] | – Barb. – It’s true. | -芭芭拉 -真的 |
[05:08] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[05:10] | You’re the strongest woman I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最坚强的女人 |
[05:13] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[05:14] | We will. And… and then we’ll try again. | 会的 到时我们再怀就是 |
[05:16] | We could manage clotting risk pre-operatively | 可以通过注射普通肝素 |
[05:18] | with an infusion of unfractionated heparin. | 在术前控制住血栓风险 |
[05:28] | Never contradict me in front of a patient again. | 以后别再当着病患的面拆我的台 |
[05:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[05:32] | I agree with your assessment of the risks. | 我赞同你的风险评估 |
[05:34] | I suggested a way we could mitigate them. | 所以才提出降低风险的办法 |
[05:35] | Not in front of the patient. | 别当着病患的面 |
[05:37] | We’re not in front of the patient now. | 现在没当着病患的面 |
[05:40] | I was just reading about a new technique | 我刚看到过可以监测 |
[05:42] | for transesophageal echocardiography monitoring. | 经食管超声心动图的新技术 |
[05:45] | If there’s a cardiac issue, | 如果患者出现心脏问题 |
[05:47] | it would give us an early warning. | 我们就能提前知道 |
[05:53] | Let’s get her prepped. ASAP. | 给她做好准备 越快越好 |
[06:10] | I want J.L. on anesthesia. | 让JL来负责麻醉 |
[06:12] | And let the neo-natal nursing supervisor | 告诉新生儿护士长 |
[06:13] | know that I want to do a full run-through. | 我想做个全套预演 |
[06:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:18] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[06:19] | Well, we’re a little busy up here, too. | 我们这边也很忙 |
[06:22] | All right. I’ll send someone. | 好吧 我会派人过去 |
[06:25] | Andrews is covering for Lim in the ER. | 安德鲁斯在急诊顶替利姆 |
[06:27] | He has a patient who needs a boil lanced. | 他有个患者需要挑疔 |
[06:28] | A plastic surgeon can’t lance a boil? | 整形医师挑不了疔 |
[06:30] | Plastic surgeons can. Chief surgeons don’t. | 整形医师可以 但他是外科主任 |
[06:32] | You and Murphy. | 你和莫菲过去 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | It was our ideas that convinced you to do the fetal surgery, | 是我们说服了你做胚胎手术 |
[06:39] | and now you’re punishing us with Andrews’ scut work? | 而你却罚我们去给安德鲁斯干杂活 |
[06:42] | You’re not getting punished. | 不是罚你 |
[06:44] | He is. | 是罚他 |
[06:45] | For being late. Again. | 今天又迟到了 |
[06:47] | But I don’t trust him alone with a patient. | 但我不放心让患者和他独自相处 |
[06:48] | And since you like to defend him | 而既然你那么喜欢维护他 |
[06:50] | and seem to know how to communicate with him… | 看起来也知道如何和他沟通… |
[06:53] | Hurry back. | 快去快回 |
[07:00] | Olivia Hartman? | 奥利维亚·哈特曼 |
[07:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[07:03] | I mean Doctor. | 我是说 医生 |
[07:05] | You’re 18? | 你18岁 |
[07:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 女士 |
[07:07] | Where’s the boil? | 疔在哪 |
[07:08] | It’s… It’s down there. | 在…在下面 |
[07:11] | Down where? | 下面哪里 |
[07:12] | Shaun. It’s, um, on her labia. | 肖恩 在她阴唇上 |
[07:17] | Is it painful? | 疼吗 |
[07:18] | Like I used a bowling ball for a tampon. | 就像把保龄球当棉条塞进去一样疼 |
[07:20] | Okay. Boils shouldn’t hurt that much. | 好吧 疔不应该那么疼的 |
[07:22] | Okay if we take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:27] | If you just scoot down, | 往下挪一点 |
[07:28] | put your feet in the stirrups… | 把脚放在蹬子上 |
[07:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:36] | The swelling is fairly localized. | 局部肿胀 |
[07:38] | Extreme pain that’s out of proportion to the visible injury | 与表观伤害不符的剧烈痛感 |
[07:41] | could mean you have necrotizing flesh-eating bacteria. | 你可能感染了坏死性噬肉菌 |
[07:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna use the heparin pre-operatively | 我会在手术前使用肝素 |
[07:50] | and a T.E.E. monitor. | 以及经食管超声心动图监测器 |
[07:51] | Still not enough. | 还不够 |
[07:53] | The risk of a heart attack or stroke was thoroughly explained. | 已经详细解释了心脏病发作或中风的风险 |
[07:56] | The patient still wants the surgery. | 患者仍坚持手术 |
[07:57] | She wants it? Or you want it? | 是她想做 还是你想做 |
[08:02] | Yes, | 确实 |
[08:03] | saving a fetus’ life would be good news for me. | 挽救胚胎性命可以给我加分 |
[08:08] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[08:10] | Or insults? | 或者辱骂 |
[08:11] | Relax. I’m not insulting you. | 放松 我不是侮辱你 |
[08:13] | Of course you want to do the surgery. | 你当然想做这个手术 |
[08:16] | But you do surgeries like this, | 但如果你做这样的手术 |
[08:17] | some patients are going to die. | 患者可能会因此死去 |
[08:19] | And then our department’s success rate goes down, | 我们部门的手术成功率会降低 |
[08:20] | and then our funding goes down, | 经费随之减少 |
[08:21] | and then you can’t do surgeries like this. | 你就做不了类似手术了 |
[08:24] | So if your judgment is clouded in any way, just — | 所以如果有什么影响了你的判断… |
[08:26] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry. I know this hurts, | 抱歉 我知道这很疼 |
[08:41] | but I really do need to insert a speculum for this part of the exam. | 但我得插入窥器 才能给你做检查 |
[08:44] | If I really have what he says, | 如果真的如他所说 |
[08:46] | does that mean you have to cut off my — | 你是不是得切掉我的… |
[08:47] | No. No, as I said, | 不 我之前说了 |
[08:49] | the abscess is most likely the result of an untreated chlamydia infection. | 脓肿很可能是由未经治疗的衣原体感染所引起的 |
[08:54] | We’ll drain the abscess, | 我们会把脓液排出来 |
[08:55] | give you antibiotics. | 并给你抗生素治疗 |
[08:56] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[09:00] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:02] | The inflamed Bartholin gland is causing the ischiocavernosus muscle | 巴氏腺囊肿导致坐骨海绵体肌痉挛 |
[09:05] | to spasm and pinch the labial nerve. | 并挤压阴唇神经 |
[09:07] | You need to start with a more upward angle. | 你需要抬高插入的角度 |
[09:09] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[09:11] | I think it’s better if I do this. | 还是我来比较好 |
[09:18] | Yeah, okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 你来 |
[09:26] | Can we, uh, call your parents? Let them know — | 我们可以联系你父母吗 告诉他们… |
[09:29] | No. | 不 |
[09:30] | I’m 18. I’m an adult. | 我18岁了 已经成年了 |
[09:32] | Even adults need emotional support. | 成年人也需要精神支持 |
[09:34] | Someone to drive them home after surgery. | 需要有人在手术后送你回家 |
[09:36] | Uh, I’m gonna take a taxi. | 我打车回去 |
[09:38] | I have money. | 我带钱了 |
[09:39] | There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没什么可不好意思的 |
[09:41] | 25% of college students contract an STD before graduation. | 四分之一的大学生在毕业前感染过性病 |
[09:46] | I’m not embarrassed. | 我没有不好意思 |
[09:47] | And I know all about STDs. | 我也对性病非常了解 |
[09:49] | I get tested every 30 days. | 我每个月都会做检查 |
[09:52] | There’s no necrosis on the vaginal wall or cervix. | 阴道壁及宫颈无坏死 |
[09:56] | You got it in already? | 你已经插进去了 |
[09:57] | Yes. It’s definitely not flesh-eating bacteria. | 是的 肯定不是噬肉菌感染 |
[10:00] | – I was wrong. – Thank God. | -我弄错了 -太好了 |
[10:02] | You do need surgery to drain the Bartholin gland abscess. | 你仍需要手术排净巴氏腺脓肿 |
[10:05] | Why do you get an STD test every 30 days? | 你为什么每个月都做性病检测 |
[10:08] | I have to. For work. | 我必须得做 工作原因 |
[10:12] | I do porn. | 我拍色情片 |
[10:15] | The umbilical is 19 inches, | 脐带长48厘米 |
[10:18] | which will allow us to remove the fetus via Caesarean | 因此我们可以剖腹产取出胚胎 |
[10:21] | and rest it in its mother’s lap while I excise the tumor. | 并让其在我切除肿瘤时躺在母亲腿上 |
[10:24] | Now, the hard part | 但难的是 |
[10:26] | will be reinserting the fetus afterwards. | 要在切除肿瘤后把胚胎重新放回母体 |
[10:29] | We can’t overstretch the uterine wall, | 我们不能过度牵拉子宫壁 |
[10:32] | and we must be certain that every suture is tight enough | 并且我们得确保每一针都严丝密合 |
[10:34] | to handle four more months of kicks and thrown elbows. | 保证子宫能挺过未来四个多月胚胎的拳打脚踢 |
[10:40] | Do you have a minute? | 有空谈谈吗 |
[10:42] | Can it wait? | 可以等等吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 不能 |
[10:54] | I don’t want to do it. | 我不想做手术 |
[10:58] | Have you talked to your wife? | 你跟妻子谈过了吗 |
[10:59] | Yes, but she’s not thinking rationally. | 说了 但她现在不理智 |
[11:02] | You heard her say she’d rather die than lose this baby. | 你也听到了 她宁死也不愿失去孩子 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry, but husbands don’t have veto power | 抱歉 但是丈夫无权干涉 |
[11:07] | over their wife’s medical decisions. | 妻子的医疗决策 |
[11:11] | A husband can’t stop you from operating on his wife. | 丈夫无权让你停止他妻子的手术 |
[11:13] | But a father can stop you from operating on his child. | 但是父亲有权让你停止他孩子的手术 |
[11:29] | What kind of porn? | 什么类型的色情片啊 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:34] | I was too busy doing all the labs and imaging she needed for surgery. | 我一直忙于做检查 看她是否需要手术 |
[11:37] | I forgot to ask for her résumé. | 忘记问她要简历了 |
[11:39] | I just mean, is she an actual actress, | 我是说 她是真正的演员吗 |
[11:41] | like in stuff with a story, or… | 就是剧情相关的人 还是… |
[11:42] | Do they even make porn with stories anymore? | 现在色情片还有剧情吗 |
[11:44] | Sometimes. | 有时候有 |
[11:47] | You watch porn? | 你看毛片 |
[11:49] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不能看 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. He just seems… | 我不知道 他看起来… |
[11:51] | He’s a guy. All guys watch porn. | 他是个男人 所有男人都看毛片 |
[11:54] | You finished with Andrews’ patient? | 你检查完安德鲁斯的患者了吗 |
[11:55] | No. It wasn’t a boil. | 没有 那不是疖 |
[11:57] | It’s a large Bartholin gland abscess that’s pressing on her pudendal nerve. | 是巨大的巴氏腺囊肿压迫了她的阴部神经 |
[12:00] | Which apparently does interest a chief surgeon. | 显然这引起了外科主任的兴趣 |
[12:02] | We’re gonna assist Andrews when he drains it first thing in the morning. | 我们明早会协助安德鲁斯进行手术 |
[12:05] | We just thought we’d check with you. | 想着和你确认一下 |
[12:07] | Go home. And sleep. | 回家睡觉吧 |
[12:09] | Not play video games or whatever it is keeping you up. | 别玩游戏 或者其他提神的事 |
[12:11] | I don’t think it’s video games. | 我不觉得这是打游戏 |
[12:13] | You can head out, too. It’s been a long day. | 你也回去吧 忙了一天了 |
[12:14] | – But what about… – Fetal surgery’s been put on hold. | -那个… -胚胎手术暂缓 |
[12:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:18] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[12:25] | Once the fetus is removed from the uterus, | 胚胎一旦从子宫中拿出 |
[12:27] | one could argue that it becomes a child. | 就可被称为「孩子」了 |
[12:29] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[12:30] | There are numerous legal precedents… | 有很多法律先例… |
[12:32] | That guarantee the mother’s right to choose. | 这保证保障了母亲的选择权 |
[12:34] | It’s her body. It’s her control. | 她的身体她做主 |
[12:36] | I’m completely comfortable going ahead with this surgery. | 我同意继续做手术 |
[12:38] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[12:38] | I never was, and I certainly am not now. | 我之前反对 现在也坚决不同意 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. Until we’re certain there is no liability | 抱歉 在我们确认父母意见 |
[12:42] | connected to parental consent, neither am I. | 与责任无关之前 我也不同意 |
[12:45] | Well, the one thing I think we can all agree on | 看来我们取得一致意见的是 |
[12:48] | is that the mother has the power to do nothing. | 这位母亲无权做任何事 |
[12:51] | And if she doesn’t terminate | 如果她不终止妊娠 |
[12:53] | or have the surgery to remove the tumor… | 或者做肿瘤摘除手术 |
[12:55] | A fetus with a massive tumor will die… | 长着巨大肿瘤的胚胎就会死于 |
[12:57] | inside a patient with APS. | 有抗磷脂综合征的患者腹中 |
[12:59] | Then the mother would die, too, right? | 这位母亲也会死的 对吧 |
[13:01] | So we do nothing, and they both die. | 如果我们什么都不做 他们都会死 |
[13:04] | Or we can do something that’s legally and ethically complicated, | 或者我们做一些既合法又道德完备的事 |
[13:08] | and maybe they both live. | 也许他们都能活 |
[13:24] | The board has approved the surgery. | 董事会已批准手术 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | – Barb, please… – Mark, stop. | -芭芭拉… -马克 别说了 |
[13:35] | – If you loved me… – No. | -如果你爱我 -不 |
[13:38] | – No, do not say that. – No, it’s true. | -不 别这么说 -不 真的 |
[13:40] | If you really loved me… | 如果你真的爱我 |
[13:42] | I’m trying to protect you because I love you. | 正因为我爱你 我才想保护你 |
[13:44] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[13:49] | I need your support. | 我需要你支持我 |
[13:52] | We’ll start prepping you first thing in the morning. | 明早我们会为你准备手术 |
[13:55] | Try and get some sleep. | 试着睡会儿吧 |
[13:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不能相信 |
[14:16] | That 18-year-old college students do porn? | 那个18岁的大学生拍毛片 |
[14:20] | She’s just not the type. | 她不是那种人 |
[14:21] | How do you know what “type” she is? You just met her. | 你怎么知道她是哪种人 你刚认识她 |
[14:23] | Did one medical history and pelvic exam. | 做了个病史和盆腔检查而已 |
[14:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:31] | No, go ahead. | 别 说啊 |
[14:33] | Tell me all the reasons why I’m wrong. | 告诉我为什么错了 |
[14:38] | I volunteered at a shelter for runaway teens when I was at high school. | 我高中时 在出走青少年庇护所当过志愿者 |
[14:42] | Got to know a lot of sex workers. | 认识了很多性工作者 |
[14:45] | They’re not all the same, but they do have the same… | 他们各不相同 但都有一样的… |
[14:53] | armor. | 「盔甲」 |
[14:56] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[14:58] | – You think I’m lying? – No. | -你觉得我在说谎 -不是 |
[14:59] | No, I think you just opened up to me, | 不 我觉得你对我敞开心扉了 |
[15:02] | actually shared something personal. | 开始分享一些私事 |
[15:04] | It was high-school community service. It’s not a big deal. | 高中的社会服务而已 没什么大不了的 |
[15:07] | Oh, no, it’s a big deal. This is huge. | 不 这很重要 非常重要 |
[15:10] | – I am peeling the onion. – Shut up. | -就像我在剥洋葱 -闭嘴 |
[15:12] | Actually, it’s more like hacking through a coconut with a dull machete, but… | 其实更像是用大钝砍刀砍椰子 但… |
[15:15] | “Dull” is right. Very dull. | 「钝」就对了 非常钝 |
[15:18] | It feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错 不是吗 |
[15:21] | You should do it more often. | 你应该经常这样 |
[15:23] | How about you stop worrying about what I won’t do | 你还是别担心我不会做的事情 |
[15:29] | and just enjoy what I will? | 转而享受一下我将要做的事情吧 |
[15:40] | Do you think she’s of sound mind? | 你觉得她心智健全吗 |
[15:43] | You really want to talk about work right now? | 你现在真的想谈工作吗 |
[15:46] | She’s basically threatening to commit suicide. | 她基本上威胁要自杀了 |
[15:49] | She’s not suicidal. | 她没要自杀 |
[15:50] | She’s… She’s just desperate to have a child. | 她只是非常想要个孩子 |
[15:53] | This is probably her last chance. | 这也许是她最后的机会 |
[15:55] | She could adopt. | 她可以领养啊 |
[15:56] | – It’s not the same. – Really? | -那不一样 -是吗 |
[16:00] | You don’t think there’s a difference? | 你觉得那没区别吗 |
[16:01] | No, I don’t. | 对 没有 |
[16:02] | Carrying a fetus in your body for nine months. | 亲自怀胎九月 |
[16:05] | You don’t think that creates a unique relationship? | 你觉得那不会建立起特殊的关系吗 |
[16:08] | I think every relationship is unique. | 我觉得每段关系都有其独特之处 |
[16:10] | Yeah, of course. | 对 当然 |
[16:13] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[16:13] | I just think it’s selfish. | 我只是觉得这很自私 |
[16:16] | I mean, for her to go through so much, | 我是说 她要经历很多 |
[16:17] | to put your husband through so much, | 也强迫她丈夫克服这些 |
[16:19] | just so you can have a certain experience | 只是为了这一段经历 |
[16:21] | when there are other ways. | 更何况还有其他方法 |
[16:24] | Yeah, okay. | 确实 |
[16:25] | But…you want children, though, right? | 但你想要孩子的 对吧 |
[16:28] | We’ve talked about this before. | 我们谈过这个 |
[16:30] | Yes, I-I want children. | 没错 我想要孩子 |
[16:32] | But our children. | 并且是我们的孩子 |
[16:33] | Like, from you getting pregnant. | 你怀胎十月生的孩子 |
[16:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | But what if that doesn’t happen? | 但如果这样行不通呢 |
[16:40] | What if I couldn’t get pregnant | 万一我怀不上孩子 |
[16:43] | or if I decided that I didn’t want to? | 或者决定不想自己生 |
[16:46] | That I wanted to adopt instead? | 而想去领养一个 |
[16:49] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗 |
[16:51] | Actually, there is. | 确实有 |
[16:53] | When we’re in meetings together, | 当我们一起开会时 |
[16:55] | don’t ever call my ideas “ridiculous.” | 别再说我的想法很荒谬 |
[16:57] | Come on, I’m being serious. | 别这样 我认真的 |
[16:58] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[17:04] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[17:04] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[17:29] | Geez, you scared me. | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[17:30] | – What’re you reading? – Nothing. | -你在看什么 -没什么 |
[17:32] | – Can I read it? – No. | -我能看吗 -不能 |
[17:33] | – Why? – Because. | -为什么 -因为 |
[17:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:36] | Because. | 因为 |
[17:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:41] | Because there’s nothing to read. | 因为没有文字 |
[17:45] | Just pictures. | 只是图片 |
[17:46] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[17:48] | Colleen Myers. | 科琳·迈尔斯 |
[17:49] | Her dad has so many in his closet, | 她爸的柜子里有好多 |
[17:50] | he doesn’t even notice when she takes a few. | 她拿出几本来她爸都不知道 |
[17:54] | She’s pretty. | 她真漂亮 |
[17:55] | She sure is. | 确实很漂亮 |
[17:58] | It’s bedtime. That means lights out. | 该睡觉了 熄灯 |
[18:18] | I missed my stop. | 我坐过站了 |
[18:20] | I missed my stop! | 我坐过站了 |
[18:21] | Lynwood Place! | 林伍德广场 |
[18:23] | I need to get off at Lynwood Place. | 我要在林伍德广场下车 |
[18:25] | Well, then you should’ve been paying attention | 我在林伍德广场停的时候 |
[18:27] | when I stopped at Lynwood Place. | 你就应该注意 |
[18:30] | Next stop’s gonna be even further away, | 下一站就更远了 |
[18:32] | so if I were you… | 我要是你… |
[19:22] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[19:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:25] | Yes. | 没事 |
[19:27] | Are you waiting for someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[19:29] | No. | 没有 |
[19:34] | I’m horrible at directions, too. | 我的方向感也非常差 |
[19:36] | Every time I exit a BART station, | 每次我从地铁站出来 |
[19:38] | I walk like three blocks before I realize | 走过三条街之后才能意识到 |
[19:40] | I’m going the wrong direction. | 我走错方向了 |
[19:43] | You’re lucky I actually made it to the gym. | 你运气很好 我去健身房了 |
[19:47] | I like to go when it’s not crowded, | 我喜欢在人少的时候去 |
[19:48] | but it’s so hard to motivate after work. | 但工作之后就没动力去运动了 |
[19:51] | Half the time I end up not… | 一半时间我都没… |
[19:52] | You stink. | 你有臭味 |
[19:55] | I know. I’m disgusting. | 我知道 我身上有味道 |
[19:57] | But I can’t shower there. | 但我不想在那里洗澡 |
[19:59] | I’m terrified of foot fungus. | 我怕被传染脚气 |
[20:02] | Hey, you know, as long as we’re tossing out truth grenades, | 既然我们开始真心话攻击 |
[20:04] | you suck at being a neighbor. | 我得说当你的邻居真不爽 |
[20:06] | First, you take back your batteries, | 首先 你把电池要回去了 |
[20:08] | and then you wake me up in the middle of the night | 你还会在半夜把我吵醒 |
[20:10] | stomping around and banging on pipes. | 不停跺脚还敲着管子 |
[20:12] | What the hell’s up with that? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[20:13] | My sink drips. | 我的水槽漏水 |
[20:15] | I couldn’t sleep, so I tried to fix it. | 我睡不着 所以想修好它 |
[20:17] | Then I couldn’t find my screwdriver, which made me anxious. | 但我找不到我的螺丝刀 我很焦虑 |
[20:21] | You kept me up because you were anxious about a screwdriver? | 你不让我睡觉就因为你找不到螺丝刀 |
[20:24] | Yes. I was very anxious. | 是的 我非常焦虑 |
[20:28] | You’re funny. | 你太逗了 |
[20:30] | I stink. You’re anxious. | 我很臭 你很焦虑 |
[20:33] | You always say exactly what’s on your mind. | 你总是怎么想就怎么说 |
[20:36] | It’s the total opposite of most guys. | 和大多数人完全相反 |
[20:40] | It’s nice. | 这很好 |
[20:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:53] | And don’t go fixing any faucets tonight. | 今晚别再修水龙头了 |
[20:55] | That’s Armen’s job. | 那是工人的工作 |
[21:16] | This is a list of repairs I need for my apartment. | 这是我公寓需要修理的物品清单 |
[21:19] | Number 33. | 33号公寓 |
[21:21] | What the hell is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[21:24] | Sorry. Hello. | 抱歉 你好 |
[21:25] | My name is Shaun Murphy. It’s very nice to meet you. | 我叫肖恩·莫菲 很高兴见到你 |
[21:27] | No, it’s not nice to meet me at 12:40 a.m. | 在半夜12:40见到你我一点都不高兴 |
[21:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:33] | Dr. Glassman said I can call you any time I need something fixed. | 格拉斯曼医生说我需要修东西的话可以随时找你 |
[21:37] | Who the hell is Dr. Glassman? | 格拉斯曼医生是谁 |
[21:38] | He’s the president at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 他是圣何塞圣文德医院的院长 |
[21:41] | I’m a surgical resident there. | 我是那里的外科住院医师 |
[21:43] | Well, I don’t care if you’re St. Bonaventure himself. | 我不管你是圣文德本人还是谁 |
[21:46] | Unless it’s a fire or flood, | 除非有火灾或洪水 |
[21:48] | I only work 9:00 to 5:00. | 不然我只在九点到五点间工作 |
[21:50] | I’ll… | 我… |
[21:51] | try and come back tomorrow between those times. | 明天再在你工作时间过来 |
[21:53] | You already woke me up. Just give me the damn list. | 你都把我吵醒了 就把单子给我吧 |
[22:01] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:03] | I should’ve known you would take what I said literally. | 我应该想到你会按字面意思理解我的话 |
[22:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[22:09] | Actually, you know what, Shaun? | 你知道吗 肖恩 |
[22:10] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[22:11] | It’s your responsibility. You’re smart. | 这是你的问题 你很聪明 |
[22:14] | You should be able to use your common sense. | 你应该运用自己的常识 |
[22:16] | When somebody says something, | 去理解别人的话 |
[22:17] | you should figure out what they really mean. | 你应该弄清楚他们真正的意思 |
[22:19] | And when things don’t go exactly how you expected them, | 当事情进展和你预想的不同时 |
[22:24] | navigate that. | 换个角度 |
[22:31] | There’s a thing called a Personal Support Worker. | 有一种职业叫私人护理 |
[22:34] | Think of it like a home health aide. | 可以想成家庭健康护理 |
[22:36] | No, thank you. | 我不需要 谢谢 |
[22:37] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[22:38] | Everybody needs a little help now and then. | 每个人都或多或少需要帮助 |
[22:40] | I-I’m thinking of asking them to give me one. | 我在考虑让他们给我派一个 |
[22:43] | I’ve lived by myself a long time. | 我自己生活很久了 |
[22:45] | In Casper, Wyoming. | 在怀俄明州的卡斯珀 |
[22:47] | Everybody looked out for you in Casper. | 在卡斯珀大家会照顾你 |
[22:49] | Everybody looks out for everybody in Casper. | 在卡斯珀大家都会互相留意 |
[22:50] | This is San Jose. It’s a big city. | 这里是圣何塞 大城市 |
[22:52] | And residency is a whole lot more demanding than medical — | 对住所的要求可比医疗需求大得多 |
[22:55] | I don’t need an aide. | 我不需要助手 |
[22:56] | We’re just talking, Shaun. | 我们只是聊聊 肖恩 |
[22:57] | – I don’t need an aide! – Okay, okay. | -我不需要助手 -好吧 |
[22:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:05] | We’ll table it for some other time. | 改天再说吧 |
[23:09] | Let’s enjoy our breakfast, okay? | 好好吃早餐 好吗 |
[23:20] | Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生 |
[23:22] | I’m trying to convince her to save herself. | 我想劝她救救自己 |
[23:25] | I don’t want to roll the dice with my wife’s life. | 我不想拿妻子的命冒险 |
[23:27] | But she does. | 但她愿意 |
[23:29] | We’re gonna start prepping her now, | 我们要开始帮她做准备了 |
[23:30] | and she goes into the O.R. in a few hours. | 几小时后她就要进手术室 |
[23:33] | I understand why she’s desperate. | 我明白她为何如此迫切 |
[23:35] | But not why you are. | 但不明白你为何如此 |
[23:37] | If she dies, it’s your fault. | 如果她死了 责任在你 |
[23:40] | And what if she lives? | 如果她活下来呢 |
[23:43] | You’re gonna have a wife and child who need you, | 你就拥有了需要你的妻子和孩子 |
[23:45] | and you keep driving her out of your life. | 而你却一直想把她赶出你的生活 |
[23:49] | I’m not desperate. | 我不是迫切 |
[23:50] | I’m confident. | 我很有信心 |
[23:52] | Which should make you feel better. | 你应该感到好受点 |
[24:05] | Retraction. | 拉钩 |
[24:06] | I’ll make the incision, | 我来切口 |
[24:07] | and then I want you to insert the Word catheter. | 然后由你插入导管 |
[24:11] | Good job on the pelvic exam, Dr. Murphy. | 盆腔检查做的很棒 莫菲医生 |
[24:13] | With all this swelling, it couldn’t have been easy. | 患者还有肿胀 肯定不简单 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | How do you know who… | 你怎么知道是谁 |
[24:17] | Oh, I have my ways. | 我自有渠道 |
[24:19] | Like Santa. | 就像圣诞老人 |
[24:20] | I told him. | 我告诉的他 |
[24:21] | No presents for you. | 没有礼物给你 |
[24:22] | Insert the drain. | 插入导管 |
[24:26] | But I’m curious. | 但我很好奇 |
[24:27] | How could a guy who can’t even shake a co-worker’s hand | 一个甚至都不能跟同事握手的人 |
[24:30] | be comfortable doing a pelvic exam? | 是怎么克服障碍做盆腔检查的 |
[24:33] | People squeeze too hard. It hurts. | 握手是因为太用力 会疼 |
[24:35] | Send this to the lab for culture. | 送到实验室培养 |
[24:39] | So, I’m guessing you’re not that into hugs. | 那我猜你也不太喜欢拥抱吧 |
[24:42] | I don’t like to be squeezed. | 我不喜欢受到压迫 |
[24:44] | Well, what if it’s somebody you like? | 那如果是你喜欢的人呢 |
[24:47] | Or somebody you love? | 你爱的人呢 |
[24:48] | Have you ever had a girlfriend? | 你谈过女朋友吗 |
[24:52] | I almost kissed a girl. Once. | 曾经 差点吻一个女孩 |
[24:54] | Well, you know what they say — | 你知道俗话说得好 |
[24:55] | If at first you don’t succeed… | 如果第一次不成功 |
[24:58] | Are you trying to mock me or encourage me? | 你是想嘲弄我还是鼓励我 |
[25:00] | I’m trying to get to know you | 我在尝试着了解你 |
[25:02] | so I know when I should mock and when I should encourage. | 以便了解嘲弄你和鼓励你的时机 |
[25:06] | When’s the right time to mock you? | 何时是嘲弄你的时机 |
[25:15] | Press harder on that abscess. | 再用力点按压脓肿 |
[25:17] | It should have drained by now. | 现在脓液应该排净了 |
[25:18] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[25:19] | The gland’s evacuated, but the swelling’s not going down. | 脓已经排出 但肿胀并未消除 |
[25:23] | Heart rate and BP are stable. | 心率和血压正常 |
[25:24] | Can I get a little more light, please? | 能再亮点吗 |
[25:28] | – Damn. – What is it? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[25:30] | The swelling isn’t going down because there’s a mass beneath the abscess. | 肿胀没有消除是因为脓肿下有肿瘤 |
[25:33] | And it’s not just pressing on the pudendal nerve — | 不只是压迫着外阴神经 |
[25:36] | It’s totally engulfed it. | 已经完全包围了 |
[25:37] | That’s bad. | 情况很糟 |
[25:38] | Very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[25:48] | You’re done already? | 已经做完了吗 |
[25:52] | We were able to drain the abscess. | 我们已经设法排净脓肿 |
[25:56] | I already feel better. | 我已经觉得好多了 |
[25:57] | That’s only because of the pain meds. | 这只是止痛药的效果 |
[25:59] | The reason the pain was so severe | 之所以痛感非常强烈 |
[26:00] | was because it wasn’t just an abscess. | 是因为这并非只是脓肿 |
[26:02] | There’s perineal myoma underneath. | 下面长了一个会阴肌瘤 |
[26:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:06] | A fibroid tumor. | 是一种纤维瘤 |
[26:09] | It’s not cancerous, but it is wrapped around the nerve. | 没有癌变 但是它包围了神经 |
[26:13] | We need to remove the tumor, | 我们得切除肿瘤 |
[26:14] | but to do that, we will have to sever the nerve. | 但这样必须切除神经 |
[26:20] | You’ll lose all feeling in your genitals. | 你的生殖器官会失去所有感觉 |
[26:22] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[26:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:29] | God’s punishing me. | 是上帝在惩罚我 |
[26:31] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝非如此 |
[26:32] | This is just a random growth… | 这只是随机生长的… |
[26:33] | You’re religious? | 你信教吗 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:36] | Or at least I used to be. | 至少以前信 |
[26:41] | I haven’t thought about God in a really long time. | 很久未感念过上帝了 |
[26:44] | But being in here… | 但生病住院后… |
[26:47] | You sure you don’t want us to call your parents? | 你确定不要我们帮你联络父母吗 |
[26:49] | No. I couldn’t bear to see the look on their faces. | 不 我没办法面对他们的脸 |
[26:54] | Especially my dad’s. | 尤其是爸爸 |
[26:56] | Well, that’s what parents are for. | 父母就是如此 为你分忧 |
[26:59] | So you don’t have to do these things alone. | 让你不必自己承担一切 |
[27:02] | Could you tell your father you’re a whore? | 你能告诉你父亲你是个妓女吗 |
[27:06] | You made a mistake. That is all. | 你是犯过错 但那都过去了 |
[27:16] | – Patient vitals? – Stable. | -患者生命体征 -稳定 |
[27:17] | – Fetus? – Stable. | -胚胎呢 -稳定 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 很好 |
[27:21] | Is everybody ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:23] | Knife. | 手术刀 |
[27:37] | Retractor. | 拉钩 |
[27:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:54] | Cutting into the uterus. | 切入子宫 |
[28:00] | T.E.E. is showing anterior wall hypokinesis. | 经食管超声心动图显示前壁机能减退 |
[28:02] | Systolic pressure 90. Get me a Swan. | 收缩压90 给我漂浮导管 |
[28:04] | I.V. function is decreasing. She’s having a heart attack. | 静脉注射功能降低 她心脏病突发了 |
[28:06] | I need you to close the incision. | 马上缝合切口 |
[28:07] | – On it. Needle driver. – Get a fluoroscope in here! | -马上 持针器 -快去拿荧光镜 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna prep her for a balloon pump. | 我要对她进行球囊反搏 |
[28:14] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[28:17] | There was a complication during surgery. | 手术时产生了并发症 |
[28:19] | A blood clot blocked an artery in your heart. | 血块堵塞了你的心脏动脉 |
[28:22] | We were able to catch it in time. | 我们及时处理了 |
[28:23] | And my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[28:25] | The fetus is stable. | 胚胎稳定 |
[28:28] | The M.I. happened before we opened the uterus. | 我们打开子宫前 你心肌梗塞了 |
[28:31] | So, we’re right back where we started? | 这么说 我们又回到原点了吗 |
[28:34] | You just had a heart attack. | 你刚刚心脏病发作 |
[28:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:36] | There is no other option now. | 现在没有选择了 |
[28:38] | If we don’t terminate and the fetus dies in utero, | 如果不结束妊娠 胚胎会死在子宫内 |
[28:40] | the resulting clots will overwhelm your heart and brain. | 产生的血块会击垮你的心脏和大脑 |
[28:43] | Which is exactly why we need to try again. | 所以我们更要再试一次 |
[28:47] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:49] | You need to remove the tumor. | 你得切除肿瘤 |
[28:53] | You begged me not to do the surgery before. | 你之前求我别做手术 |
[28:55] | I thought I could talk her out of it then. | 之前我以为我能说服她 |
[28:57] | Now I know I can’t. | 现在我知道我不能 |
[29:00] | Either you do it, or she dies. | 你要是不做 她就会死 |
[29:06] | Before, if we got sued, | 此前 如果我们被起诉 |
[29:07] | we’d at least have one of them on our side, | 他们至少有个人站在我们这边 |
[29:09] | but now, with them both aligned — | 但现在 他们达成一致了 |
[29:11] | Can they sue us for not operating? | 他们能起诉我们不动手术吗 |
[29:13] | They could argue that we abandoned care. | 他们可以争辩我们放弃治疗 |
[29:15] | We’re still offering care. | 我们还在提供治疗 |
[29:17] | Just not the care that they want. | 只不过不是他们想要的治疗 |
[29:18] | Which is your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[29:21] | If you hadn’t offered her hope to begin with, | 如果你一开始没给她希望 |
[29:23] | we might have been able to reason with her. | 也许我们还能说服她 |
[29:25] | How’s the pain around the incision? | 切口周围有多疼痛 |
[29:27] | 5 out of 10. | 满级十级的话 五级疼痛 |
[29:28] | I’ll up the dosage. | 我会加大剂量 |
[29:30] | Any chest pain? | 心绞痛吗 |
[29:31] | No. My heart actually feels fine. | 没有 心脏感觉很好 |
[29:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:42] | If she doesn’t want to terminate, there’s nothing we can do. | 如果她不想结束妊娠 我们也无能为力 |
[29:43] | So we just send her home to die? | 我们就送她回家等死吗 |
[29:45] | It is her decision. | 那是她的决定 |
[29:46] | We could tell her we were going ahead with the fetal surgery. | 我们可以告诉她我们进行胚胎手术 |
[29:48] | But once she’s under — | 但等她被麻醉… |
[29:49] | I’m gonna pretend you never said that. | 我就当作你没说过这句话 |
[29:51] | If it’s the only chance to save her life — | 如果那是救她的唯一机会 |
[29:52] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 这正是我想说的 |
[29:54] | You wouldn’t lie to convince a suicidal person to climb down off the ledge? | 你不会骗要自杀的人来阻止他跳楼吗 |
[29:57] | Knowingly lying to a patient about a major medical surgery — | 故意隐瞒患者一场重大外科手术 |
[30:00] | Okay, okay! Hey! | 好了 够了 |
[30:02] | Lying to a patient is one thing. | 欺骗患者是一回事 |
[30:03] | Performing surgery without their consent — | 未经他们同意而进行手术 |
[30:05] | It’s unethical and illegal. | 是缺乏职业道德并且违法的 |
[30:07] | And insane. | 还很疯狂 |
[30:08] | I just… | 我只是… |
[30:09] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[30:16] | It’s not our only option. | 我们还有其他选择 |
[30:18] | You want me to attempt the fetal surgery again? | 你要我再尝试做胚胎手术吗 |
[30:20] | If it’s the only way to save her life. | 如果只有这个办法能救她 |
[30:22] | The first time, it was the only way to save her life. | 第一次的话 只有这个办法能救她 |
[30:24] | But a second heart attack one day after the first | 但经历了第一次后 第二天再心脏病发作 |
[30:26] | – will kill her. – Maybe not. | -她会死 -也许不会 |
[30:28] | I am so sorry to interrupt, but I… | 抱歉打扰了 但… |
[30:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[30:34] | What if we kill her before she kills herself? | 如果我们在她自杀之前先杀死她呢 |
[30:41] | We’ll stop your heart | 我们会停止你的心脏 |
[30:42] | and put you on a bypass machine for the duration of the surgery. | 在手术期间使用分流机代替 |
[30:45] | You can’t have a heart attack | 如果你的心脏没有跳动 |
[30:46] | if your heart’s not beating to begin with. | 你就不会心脏病发作 |
[30:48] | It takes the most significant danger off the table. | 解决了这台手术最大的危险 |
[30:50] | But aren’t the clots a danger to her brain, as well? | 但血块不是仍会危及她的大脑吗 |
[30:52] | This doesn’t completely eliminate every risk, | 这不能完全排除所有风险 |
[30:54] | but it does reduce the biggest one. | 但能解决最大的风险 |
[30:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:01] | We’ll do it first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就动手术 |
[31:34] | You fixed my sink! | 你修了我的水槽 |
[31:36] | Do you know how to tell time? | 你知道现在几点吗 |
[31:37] | You fixed my sink! | 你修了我的水槽 |
[31:39] | You’re welcome. Now go away. | 不用客气 走开吧 |
[31:40] | It was not on the list! | 那不在清单上 |
[31:43] | The faucet. It was not on the list. | 水龙头 不在清单上 |
[31:45] | You weren’t supposed to touch it. | 你不该碰的 |
[31:47] | So after I fix everything you woke me up for, | 我把你吵醒我要修的东西都修好后 |
[31:51] | then I go out of my way to fix something el– | 我不怕麻烦地去修别的 |
[31:53] | It was not on the list because I’d already fixed it. | 它不在清单上是因为我已经修好了 |
[31:56] | Well, you fixed it wrong. | 好吧 你没修好 |
[31:57] | Because it was still dripping. | 因为它还在滴水 |
[31:59] | I need it to drip. | 我需要它滴水 |
[32:00] | At the same rate as my sink in Casper. | 保持和我在卡斯珀的水槽一样的频率 |
[32:02] | It was too slow before. | 之前滴得太慢了 |
[32:04] | Now I have to fix it all over again. | 现在我得重新修了 |
[32:05] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[32:07] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[32:08] | If you don’t like your faucet | 如果你不喜欢你的水龙头 |
[32:10] | or anything else in your apartment? Move. | 或公寓里其他的设施 就搬走 |
[32:13] | If you knock on this door again after 5:00 p.m., | 你再在傍晚五点之后敲这扇门 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna knock your teeth out. | 我就打得你满地找牙 |
[34:32] | – Nerves are like pipes! – Shaun, th– this — | -神经就像管子 -肖恩 这… |
[34:33] | We need to sever the pudendal nerve to excise the myoma, | 我们得切断阴部神经以切除肌瘤 |
[34:36] | but if we reconnect the ends… | 但如果我们再接合末端… |
[34:37] | The tumor is 4 centimeters in diameter. | 肿瘤的直径是四公分 |
[34:40] | That’s way too wide of a gap to reconnect the ends, | 这个要再接合末端的裂口太宽了 |
[34:42] | and nerves don’t stretch. | 而且神经不会伸展 |
[34:43] | We don’t need to stretch it. | 我们不需要伸展它 |
[34:44] | We can connect the distal end of the pudendal nerve | 我们可以把阴部神经的末端 |
[34:47] | to the branch of the femoral cutaneous nerve from her inner thigh. | 接到她大腿内侧的股皮神经分支 |
[34:53] | Would you rather lose feeling in your thigh or genitals? | 你宁愿失去大腿还是外阴部的知觉 |
[34:57] | Thigh, definitely. | 当然是大腿 |
[35:00] | Is he right? | 他说得对吗 |
[35:01] | Can we do that? | 我们能那么做吗 |
[35:03] | It probably would’ve been better to discuss this prior | 先讨论一下再通知患者 |
[35:06] | to meeting with the patient, | 会更加妥当 |
[35:08] | but, yes, I think it could work. | 但没错 我觉得可行 |
[35:16] | Cut the suture. | 切断缝合 |
[35:21] | Grafted nerve’s in place. Let’s see if it will conduct. | 嫁接神经已准备好 看看是否可行 |
[35:35] | Conduction electrodes are in position. | 传导电极已准备好 |
[35:37] | Send a pulse. | 发送脉冲 |
[35:43] | Again. | 再来 |
[35:45] | Again. | 再来 |
[35:47] | – Again. – Okay, Murphy, we get it. | -再来 -好了 莫菲 我们知道了 |
[35:49] | Your idea worked. | 你的方法可行 |
[35:50] | Good job. Both of you. | 你们俩都干得不错 |
[35:51] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[35:54] | I’m guessing Melendez doesn’t let you know this enough, | 我猜梅伦德斯不常告诉你们 |
[35:58] | but you both are doing a great job. | 但你们俩都很棒 |
[36:00] | And if either of you needs anything, even just to talk, | 如果你们需要什么 就算只是想聊聊 |
[36:04] | my door’s always open. | 我的门永远为你们敞开 |
[36:06] | 4-0 Vicryl. | 给我4-0薇乔 |
[36:07] | Yes doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[36:08] | 4-0 Vicryl. | 4-0薇乔 |
[36:13] | She’s on bypass. | 她已做好体外循环 |
[36:15] | Cross clamping the aorta. | 阻断主动脉 |
[36:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:26] | – Flush the heart. – Flushing. | -冲洗心脏 -冲洗中 |
[36:37] | Let’s prep her for C-section. | 准备剖腹产 |
[36:48] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[36:51] | The operation went perfectly. | 手术非常成功 |
[36:52] | But I don’t feel anything down there. | 但我下面没有感觉 |
[36:55] | You’re still on the meds, so it’s gonna — | 你还处于麻醉状态 还需要… |
[36:56] | It’s going to take six months to a year to regain complete sensation. | 知觉完全恢复需要半年至一年 |
[37:00] | It’ll take a while for your brain to figure out what we did. | 你的大脑还需要时间搞清楚怎么回事 |
[37:04] | But the grafted nerve is fully conducting. | 但嫁接神经已经全部导通 |
[37:06] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:09] | – Can you do me a favor? – Sure. | -能帮我个忙吗 -当然 |
[37:14] | – Call my parents. – Absolutely. | -给我父母打电话 -好的 |
[37:24] | – Knife. – Knife. | -手术刀 -手术刀 |
[37:52] | Bovie. | 电刀 |
[37:53] | Bovie. | 电刀 |
[38:07] | How’re we on bypass? | 体外循环怎么样了 |
[38:13] | – Dr. Kalu, you still with us? – Yeah. | -卡卢医生 你还在吗 -嗯 |
[38:16] | Central venous pressure’s good. | 中心静脉压正常 |
[38:18] | Bypass oxygen tension’s 200. | 搭桥氧压200 |
[38:20] | Good. Repairing the fetal sacrum. | 很好 修复胚胎骶骨 |
[38:23] | Gonna put this baby back where it belongs. | 要把胎儿放回母体了 |
[38:25] | Baby? | 「胎儿」 |
[38:28] | That’s the first time you didn’t call it a fetus. | 你第一次没叫它「胚胎」 |
[38:31] | Just an expression. | 只是个称呼 |
[38:44] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[38:46] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你说过了 |
[38:48] | You’re gonna need to stay in bed for the next four months… | 你需要卧床休养四个月 |
[38:51] | but both you and your son’s prognosis is excellent. | 但你和你儿子的预诊都非常好 |
[38:56] | We wanted it to be a surprise. | 我们想出生之后再确定性别的 |
[39:00] | Rookie mistake. | 低级错误 |
[39:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[39:07] | We are definitely celebrating tonight. | 我们今晚一定要庆祝 |
[39:11] | Screw sleep, Murphy. | 还睡什么觉 墨菲 |
[39:12] | You are coming with us. | 你得和我们一起去 |
[39:14] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[39:15] | – Out. We’re gonna drink. – I’m not thirsty. | -出去 我们要喝一杯 -我不渴 |
[39:17] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[39:19] | I just meant… | 我的意思是… |
[39:21] | Come on, mate. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[39:22] | You just saved an 18-year-old girl’s sex life. | 你刚拯救了一个18岁女孩的性生活 |
[39:25] | And I saved two lives. | 而我救了两个人 |
[39:26] | We are drinking. | 我们必须得喝 |
[39:30] | Come on, Shaun. | 来吧 肖恩 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:36] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[39:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:53] | I have to go home now. | 我现在得回家了 |
[39:56] | It’ll be okay. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[39:57] | We won’t stay long. | 我们不会待太久 |
[40:25] | Hi, Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[40:28] | Hi, Colleen. | 科琳 |
[40:30] | I heard Steve showed you my dad’s magazine. | 听说史蒂夫给你看了我爸的杂志 |
[40:33] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[40:38] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 别紧张 我不会告诉别人的 |
[40:42] | It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 这没什么可害羞的 |
[40:45] | All guys like that kind of stuff. | 所有男人都喜欢那种东西 |
[40:49] | You want to know a secret about me? | 你想知道我的一个秘密吗 |
[40:52] | I think you’re really cute. | 我觉得你很可爱 |
[40:55] | You smell like bubble gum. | 你有泡泡糖的味道 |
[40:57] | I know. It’s my lip gloss. | 我知道 是我唇彩的味道 |
[41:02] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[41:05] | Come here, silly. | 跟我来 小傻瓜 |
[41:10] | Do you think I’m pretty? | 你觉得我好看吗 |
[41:14] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[41:19] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 如果你给我看 我就给你看 |
[41:25] | Come on. I’m curious. | 来啊 我很好奇 |
[41:27] | You must be curious. | 你也好奇吧 |
[41:30] | Can I have a kiss? | 我能亲你吗 |
[41:33] | I want to know what it feels like. | 我想知道那是什么感觉 |
[41:36] | I’ll give you a kiss… | 我可以亲你 |
[41:38] | if you show me. | 如果你让我看 |
[41:39] | Show you what? | 看什么 |
[41:40] | You know. Pull down your pants. | 你知道啊 把裤子脱下来 |
[41:43] | No. | 不 |
[41:44] | Come on, Shaun. | 来啊 肖恩 |
[41:45] | No. I gotta go. | 不 我得走了 |
[41:49] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe you were about to pull it out. | 天啊 不敢相信你差点脱裤子了 |
[41:52] | No, I wasn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[41:53] | And like I’d ever kiss a creepy weirdo like you. | 我怎么可能亲一个你这样的怪胎 |
[41:56] | Leave him alone! Come on. | 别烦他 我们走 |
[42:04] | All right, guys, a toast. To us. | 大家举杯 敬我们自己 |
[42:07] | ‘Cause we rock. | 因为我们太帅了 |
[42:09] | Nothing else need be said. | 无需多言 |
[42:10] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |