时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗 |
[00:04] | When we’re in meetings together, | 当我们一起开会时 |
[00:05] | don’t ever call my ideas “Ridiculous.” | 别再说我的想法很荒谬 |
[00:07] | Come on. I’m being serious. | 别这样 我认真的 |
[00:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[00:09] | Merrill’s son asked for personal advice. | 梅里尔的儿子想征求些个人建议 |
[00:11] | – And he picked you. – I know, right? | -他选了你 -就是说啊 |
[00:13] | A surgeon needs to communicate. Can Dr. Murphy do that? | 一个外科医生需要懂得沟通 莫菲医生能做到吗 |
[00:16] | Can he do that under stress? | 重压之下他能行吗 |
[00:17] | Can he do that knowing that a human life | 明知别人命悬一线时 |
[00:20] | literally hangs in the balance? | 他能做到吗 |
[00:26] | Thank you, Dr. Kalu. | 谢谢你 卡卢医生 |
[00:28] | You’re welcome. It’s a special blend. | 不客气 这是特调咖啡 |
[00:30] | I roast the beans myself. | 咖啡豆是我自己烘焙的 |
[00:32] | Smells like leather. | 一股皮革味 |
[00:34] | Then none for you, Murphy. | 没你的份 莫菲 |
[00:36] | I don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 |
[00:40] | It is dead in here. | 那在这死定了 |
[00:41] | That’s why they call it the graveyard shift. | 所以才叫「销魂大夜班」 |
[00:43] | Oh, well, I call it paradise. You my trauma virgins? | 我称这为「天堂」 你们是我要带的创伤新人吗 |
[00:46] | Ah, Doctors Murphy, Kalu, Browne — | 莫菲医生 卡卢医生 布朗医生 |
[00:49] | meet Dr. Audrey Lim, | 这是奥德丽·利姆医生 |
[00:51] | your attending for the evening. | 你们今晚的主治医生 |
[00:52] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[00:53] | He roasts the beans himself. | 咖啡豆是他自己烘焙的 |
[00:56] | Kiss ass. | 马屁精 |
[00:59] | E.R. | 急诊室 |
[01:03] | How long? Got it. | 多久 明白 |
[01:05] | Listen up, everybody! | 大家注意 |
[01:06] | We got a mass cas coming in. | 马上会送来大批伤员 |
[01:08] | It’s a bus crash, two dozen passengers. | 大巴车祸 二十四位乘客 |
[01:10] | Transfer all patients waiting for beds up to the nursing units. | 把等床位的病患全转到护理病区 |
[01:13] | Have maintenance bring down cots. | 让维修人员把折叠床拿下来 |
[01:14] | We’re gonna convert the waiting room into triage. | 把候诊室改成分诊处 |
[01:16] | No one goes home till we’re all clear! | 事没忙完 谁都不准回家 |
[01:18] | Page everyone on call. I don’t care what department they are. | 呼叫所有值班人员 不管是哪个部门的 |
[01:20] | Tonight, everybody’s trauma. Glove up and line up. | 今晚全都归创伤科管 戴好手套 站好 |
[01:32] | EMTs will have triaged onsite, | 急救员现场已分诊 |
[01:33] | so the patients are gonna come in tagged. | 送来的病患都已贴好标签 |
[01:37] | I love these blank faces right before Armageddon. | 我喜欢你们大决战前夕的一脸茫然 |
[01:39] | Trauma color coding — who knows it? | 谁知道创伤颜色标签 |
[01:40] | Green — walking wounded. Yellow — observation. | 绿色代表伤势较轻 黄色代表需要观察 |
[01:42] | Red needs immediate attention. | 红色代表立即救治 |
[01:44] | And black go straight to the morgue. | 黑色直接送入太平间 |
[02:00] | All right, red tags, front of the line! | 好 红色标签 优先处理 |
[02:01] | Red tags, front of the line. | 红色标签 优先处理 |
[02:02] | Wedding bus blew a tire and flipped! | 婚礼大巴爆胎侧翻了 |
[02:04] | 26-year-old female. | 26岁 女性 |
[02:06] | Second- and third-degree burns to her neck, chest, and left arm. | 脖子 胸部 左臂二级三级烧伤 |
[02:09] | Kalu, you’re up. | 卡卢 上 |
[02:12] | Trauma Six. | 创伤六室 |
[02:13] | Guy was ejected 30 feet from the vehicle. | 他从车里被甩出九米多高 |
[02:15] | Multiple chest contusions, | 胸部多处挫伤 |
[02:16] | acute respiratory distress on the scene, | 当场急性呼吸困难 |
[02:17] | sluggish pupillary response. | 瞳孔反应迟缓 |
[02:19] | – How long have you been doing CPR? – 12 minutes. | -心肺复苏做了多久 -十二分钟 |
[02:20] | – Have you shocked him? – Three times. | -除颤了吗 -三次 |
[02:21] | We got to crack him. Dr. Browne, I got this. | 得紧急开胸 布朗医生 这个我来 |
[02:23] | You take the next one. All right, Bay Five. | 下个交给你 好 五区 |
[02:30] | We secured the foreign object and staunched the bleeding, | 异物已处理好 血也止住了 |
[02:32] | but didn’t want to touch it otherwise. | 不然碰都不能碰 |
[02:38] | – Good thing. It nicked her carotid. – What is it? | -还好卡住她的颈动脉了 -是什么 |
[02:39] | Right now it’s a little Dutch boy keeping her from bleeding out. | 就像荷兰小子堵住堤坝一样让她不会流血而死 |
[02:42] | Pulse ox is dropping. She’s at 87. | 脉搏血氧值下降到87了 |
[02:45] | O2 sats down to 83. | 氧饱和度降到83了 |
[02:49] | Forget about the neck, Claire. | 别管颈部了 克莱尔 |
[02:50] | Treat her like any other patient. | 把她当成一般病患 |
[02:51] | What are the first steps? | 首先要做什么 |
[02:53] | Airway, breathing, circulation. | 气道 呼吸 血液循环 |
[02:54] | Good. Grab a kit. | 很好 拿工具包 |
[03:18] | I need help here! Somebody, help! | 快来帮忙 谁能来帮忙 |
[03:21] | Murphy, go! | 莫菲 上 |
[03:26] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[03:28] | Trauma Three. | 创伤三室 |
[03:44] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 血止不住 |
[03:49] | – He’s bleeding out. – Do something. | -他快流血而死了 -想想办法 |
[03:58] | I need a urinary catheter, 14-gauge needle, | 我需要导尿管 14号针头 |
[04:01] | arterial guide wire, occlusion balloon, | 动脉导丝 闭塞球囊 |
[04:03] | and 20 cc of saline, stat. | 二十毫升生理盐水 快 |
[04:29] | – What’s he doing? – I have no idea. | -他在干什么 -不知道 |
[04:30] | Well, you don’t have one, so I’m making a REBOA. | 没有现成的 我只能自己做个REBOA |
[04:34] | A what? | 什么 |
[04:37] | REBOA A REBOA. | |
[04:39] | Is that even a word? | 这是个词吗 |
[04:40] | A REBOA will occlude the damaged artery and stop the bleeding. | REBOA能阻塞受损的动脉 止住血 |
[05:02] | Release the pressure. | 可以放手了 |
[05:10] | BP is stabilizing. 90 over 60. | 血压稳住了 90/60 |
[05:17] | Nice work, Dr. Murphy. | 厉害 莫菲医生 |
[05:19] | I made a REBOA. | 我做了个REBOA |
[05:22] | Oxygen is dropping to 89. | 血氧降到89了 |
[05:24] | All right. Light. | 好 手电筒 |
[05:26] | Open wide for me. | 嘴张大 |
[05:27] | Throat’s swollen from smoke inhalation. | 烟尘吸入导致喉咙肿大 |
[05:29] | Cric kit. | 环甲软骨切开手术包 |
[05:30] | – Do you see soot in her mouth or nose? – No. | -她的嘴或鼻子内有烟灰吗 -没有 |
[05:33] | She doesn’t need a cric. She needs an escharotomy. | 不需要切开环甲软骨 给她做焦痂切除 |
[05:46] | Sats are going back up. 92 and rising. | 氧饱和度回升到92 还在升 |
[05:48] | Circumferential neck burns. | 颈部环状烧伤 |
[05:50] | The shrinking charred skin is acting like a noose. | 正在收缩的焦皮就像绞索 |
[05:53] | Escharotomy relieves the constriction. | 切除焦痂就能解除收缩压迫感 |
[05:56] | Are you getting enough air now, ma’am? | 现在呼吸顺畅了吗 女士 |
[05:57] | Yes. Thank you. | 顺畅了 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Now get her out of this petri dish | 把她从这细菌滋长的区域 |
[06:01] | and into an isolation ward in the burn unit ASAP. | 赶紧送到烧伤科的隔离病房 |
[06:03] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[06:07] | Your heart’s a bit muffled. | 心音有点低钝 |
[06:09] | Am I having a heart attack? | 我是心脏病发了吗 |
[06:10] | No, but it’s not completely good news. | 不 但也不完全是好消息 |
[06:12] | Cardiac tamponade. | 急性心脏压塞 |
[06:13] | He needs a pericardiocentesis. | 得给他做心包穿刺 |
[06:14] | Yes, I’m aware of that. | 对 我知道 |
[06:16] | 18-gauge and 55 cc syringe, please. | 18号针头 55cc注射器 谢谢 |
[06:19] | We need a FAST ultrasound in here. | 这里需要创伤重点评估超声仪 |
[06:20] | They’re both in use. | 都在用 |
[06:23] | You don’t have imaging. You could puncture his heart. | 没有影像你可能会刺伤他的心脏 |
[06:25] | Is the xiphoid in the same place as it was 20 years ago? | 胸骨剑突的位置二十年来会变吗 |
[06:47] | REBOA A REBOA. | |
[06:48] | Ballsy. | 有胆量 |
[06:49] | Could’ve gone really wrong. | 可能会惹出大麻烦 |
[06:51] | Yes, well, it didn’t. | 对 但并没有 |
[06:54] | It’s a cowboy move — | 相当冒险 |
[06:55] | something you would never even dream of trying. | 是你做梦都不敢尝试做的事 |
[06:58] | How many times is Shaun gonna have to prove himself | 肖恩还要证明自己多少次 |
[07:00] | before you give him a shot? | 你才愿意给他机会 |
[07:02] | Dr. Rolendez, O.R. 6. | 洛林戴斯医生 请前往六号手术室 |
[07:12] | What happened in the E.R.? | 急诊室里怎么回事 |
[07:14] | Swan girl came in and you hesitated. | 天鹅女孩进来时你犹豫了 |
[07:16] | I wasn’t hesitating. I was thinking of a game plan. | 我没有犹豫 我在想救助计划 |
[07:19] | Murphy was thinking of the game plan. | 莫菲是在想救助计划 |
[07:21] | You got overwhelmed. | 你是不知所措了 |
[07:22] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:23] | First trauma, it happens. | 初次急救 会这样的 |
[07:25] | You have to think clearly, quickly, methodically. | 你需要有条不紊并清晰迅速地思考 |
[07:29] | You need to think a little more like Shaun. | 你可以学学肖恩的思考方式 |
[07:32] | A little more. Not identically. | 稍微学习一下 不要完全照搬 |
[07:53] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[07:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:56] | Sorry. That’s a stupid question. | 抱歉 这是个蠢问题 |
[08:02] | You’re maxed out on morphine. | 你体内的吗啡已被消耗完毕 |
[08:03] | I’ll hold off until it reloads. | 我等吗啡重新起作用后再继续 |
[08:11] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[08:13] | We’re making good progress. | 现在进展不错 |
[08:15] | I’ll have to… debride any deroofed blisters | 我需要清除所有破溃的水疱 |
[08:18] | to prevent a secondary nosocomial and then — | 避免二次感染… |
[08:19] | I need a mirror. | 给我镜子 |
[08:21] | It’s the least you can do | 既然你都不敢看我的眼睛 |
[08:22] | since you can’t even look me in the eye. | 至少能把镜子拿给我吧 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:52] | Do you know how many hideous $300 bridesmaid dresses | 你知道这两年内我买了多少 |
[08:56] | I’ve had to buy in the last two years? | 丑陋的伴娘礼服吗 |
[08:59] | I decided that when I got married, | 我决定等自己结婚时 |
[09:03] | my bridesmaids are gonna wear black cocktail dresses | 要让伴娘们穿小黑裙 |
[09:07] | so they can use them again, you know? | 这样她们就能重复穿了 |
[09:13] | But now… | 但现在… |
[09:16] | now I-I’m Freddy Krueger. | 我就像是《猛鬼街》中的恶魔 |
[09:21] | Who’s gonna want to marry this? | 谁还愿意娶我呢 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna find a nurse, | 我去找护士 |
[09:28] | have her adjust your… your morphine drip. | 让她帮你调节一下吗啡的滴速 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:38] | You hit your face. | 你的脸被撞到了 |
[09:39] | Your jaw got stuck. It hurts. | 下巴脱臼 很疼 |
[09:41] | So, this shot I just gave you is gonna knock you out | 刚才给你打的针会让你晕过去 |
[09:43] | so that I can fix that. | 好让我治好你的下巴 |
[09:44] | Hang tight. | 请稍等 |
[09:45] | – Crash patients status check? – 23 people total. | -车祸患者状态分级确认了吗 -共有23人 |
[09:47] | One fatality on site, lost one in the E.R. | 现场死亡一人 急诊室死亡一人 |
[09:49] | Examined all the red tags. | 红标患者全部经过检查 |
[09:50] | Got 13 yellow and green still in the waiting room. | 候诊室还有十三位黄标以及绿标患者 |
[09:52] | – I’ll take whoever’s up next. – Marco Magallenes… | -我负责下位患者 -马尔科·麦哲伦 |
[09:55] | severed femoral artery, crushed femur. | 股动脉断裂 股骨粉碎 |
[09:57] | I did the REBOA and then installed a temporary shunt. | 我做了REBOA 并安装了临时分流器 |
[10:00] | Here are his CT and MRI results. | 这是他的CT和核磁共振结果 |
[10:07] | Find someone else for whoever’s up next. | 找别人负责下位患者 |
[10:12] | Oh, finally. | 终于安静了 |
[10:31] | Excuse me. Are you Marco’s family? | 打扰一下 你们是马尔科的亲属吗 |
[10:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:35] | We just found out that my cousin didn’t survive the accident. | 我们刚知道我表亲没在事故中幸免于难 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[10:41] | – It’s a bit much. – I’m so sorry. | -有点吃不消 -我很遗憾 |
[10:43] | I’m Dr. Melendez, and this is Dr. Murphy. | 我是梅伦德斯医生 这位是莫菲医生 |
[10:46] | I’m Ricardo. | 我是里尔卡多 |
[10:48] | I’m M-Marco’s father. | 我是马尔科的父亲 |
[10:49] | This is, uh, his mother, Lorena, and this is Sonia. | 这是他母亲蕾娜 这是索尼娅 |
[10:54] | They were getting married tonight. | 他们今晚要结婚了 |
[10:56] | How’s my son? | 我儿子怎么样 |
[10:57] | Marco’s femur was completely shattered, | 马尔科的股骨彻底粉碎 |
[10:59] | and his lower leg isn’t getting enough blood. | 小腿供血不足 |
[11:02] | Can you save his leg? | 你能救下他的腿吗 |
[11:04] | Marco suffered too much bone fragmentation. | 马尔科股骨粉碎太过严重 |
[11:07] | We can’t fix it. | 我们治不好了 |
[11:09] | Our only choice is to amputate. | 截肢是唯一的选择 |
[11:13] | Mija. | 女儿 |
[11:28] | Bay Five needs a grade three hyphema. | 五区需要三级前房积血检查 |
[11:30] | Head CT and page ophthalmology? | 头部CT和眼科表单吗 |
[11:32] | You read my mind. | 你真懂我 |
[11:33] | Been a while. | 有一阵了 |
[11:34] | How you holding up pulling an all-nighter? | 通宵加班还撑得住吗 |
[11:37] | I’ll manage, but if you can find me a caffeine IV, | 还凑合 但你要是能给我来点静脉注射咖啡因 |
[11:39] | – Please move! – it’d be helpful. | -借过 -就更好了 |
[11:43] | – Tough night. – Yeah. | -今晚真辛苦 -是啊 |
[11:45] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[11:46] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[11:47] | So, when’s the big day? | 大喜日子定了吗 |
[11:51] | We haven’t set it yet. | 我们还没定呢 |
[11:53] | Oh, where is it gonna be? | 在哪儿举行婚礼 |
[11:55] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会再商量的 |
[11:57] | Maybe a beach somewhere. | 也许在某处的沙滩上 |
[11:58] | We should talk about this later. | 我们应该晚点再谈 |
[12:00] | What? I like beaches. | 怎么了 我喜欢沙滩 |
[12:01] | If you have a more romantic idea… | 如果你有更浪漫的想法… |
[12:04] | My family likes churches. | 我家人喜欢教堂 |
[12:08] | We should talk about this later. | 我们确实应该晚点谈谈 |
[12:11] | Dr. Lim, I think one of your yellows is about to turn red. | 利姆医生 你有一位黄标患者要变成红标了 |
[12:16] | I’ve got my wedding all planned out. | 我把婚礼都策划好了 |
[12:18] | I’ve got the dress, and I’ve got the flowers. | 婚纱和鲜花都选好了 |
[12:21] | All I need is a groom. | 来个新郎就万事大吉了 |
[12:24] | You available, Dr. Murphy? | 你愿意吗 莫菲医生 |
[12:26] | No. | 不 |
[12:28] | You don’t want some love? | 你不想要爱吗 |
[12:30] | No. No, I don’t. I don’t want love. | 不 我不想 我不想要 |
[12:37] | Dr. Glassman, neural consult, Bay Three. | 格拉斯曼医生 神经会诊 三区 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:46] | I was here first. | 我先到的 |
[12:48] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[12:50] | Shaun! | 肖恩 |
[12:51] | My patient’s scans are very important. | 我患者的片子很重要 |
[12:53] | Well, my patient’s important, too. | 我患者的也很重要 |
[12:55] | I need to see my patient’s scans. | 我得看看我患者的片子 |
[12:58] | Is your patient pre-op or post-op? | 你的患者是术前还是术后 |
[12:59] | Pre-op. | 术前 |
[13:02] | Okay, I’ll give you the computer, | 好吧 我把电脑让给你 |
[13:03] | but you need to apologize first. | 但你得先道歉才行 |
[13:05] | Okay, I’m sorry. Turn it on. | 好吧 对不起 快打开 |
[13:12] | Why was Marco’s family crying when Dr. Melendez | 为什么梅伦德斯医生告诉马尔科的亲属 |
[13:16] | told them his leg would need to be amputated? | 他需要截肢时 他们要哭 |
[13:19] | Well, their son’s leg is about to be cut off. | 他们儿子的腿要被截下去了 |
[13:23] | It’s sad. Crying is normal. | 这很悲伤 哭泣很正常 |
[13:25] | But when your options are amputation or death, | 但在截肢和死亡之间选择的话 |
[13:28] | amputation is good news. | 截肢不是更好吗 |
[13:30] | People need time to adjust to big changes. | 人们需要时间消化这种巨变 |
[13:33] | Marco’s family didn’t even get a chance to pray for a miracle. | 马尔科的家人甚至没机会奢求奇迹 |
[13:45] | It’s not possible. | 这没可能 |
[13:48] | The bone damage is too severe. | 骨头受损太严重 |
[13:51] | A rod implantation won’t work. | 无法进行杆移植 |
[13:53] | There’s nothing to anchor into, | 没有可供固定的地方 |
[13:56] | and the shunt won’t last long enough to do reconstruction. | 并且分流器持续不到重建的时候 |
[14:01] | There are no other options. | 没有其他选择了 |
[14:06] | What if we could replace the entire femur? | 也许我们能更换整个股骨 |
[14:12] | We’re making him a new femur. | 我们在给他造一根新的股骨 |
[14:14] | With a 3D printer? | 用3D打印机吗 |
[14:17] | 3D-printed bones have only successfully been done with the mandible. | 3D打印骨骼只成功应用于下颌处过 |
[14:20] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[14:21] | – That’s a fairly small bone. – We know. | -那是个非常小的骨头 -我们知道 |
[14:23] | A femur has to support the weight of the entire body. | 股骨需要支撑全身的重量 |
[14:25] | This one will be titanium. It can work. | 所以我们用钛合金来打造这根 没问题的 |
[14:27] | It’s an interesting idea… | 这个想法很有趣 |
[14:30] | but I need to think on it. | 但我仍需考虑一下 |
[14:32] | Right now we still got seven yellow tags waiting. | 现在还有七位黄标患者等待救治呢 |
[14:35] | What do you have to think about? | 还有什么需要考虑的 |
[14:36] | – It’s a good idea. – It’s a brilliant idea. | -这是个好主意 -非常棒的主意 |
[14:38] | The kid has brilliant ideas. That doesn’t mean — | 那孩子很有想法 但并不意味着… |
[14:39] | No, it was my idea, | 不 这是我的主意 |
[14:40] | and I’m aware of the risks — | 我也清楚其中的风险 |
[14:41] | infection, clotting, hardware failure… | 感染 凝血 身体机能受损 |
[14:44] | Death. | 死亡 |
[14:45] | – It wasn’t your idea. – It was my idea! | -这不是你的主意 -就是我的主意 |
[14:47] | And the risks are significant, | 风险确实很大 |
[14:48] | but isn’t that their call? | 但应由他们决定啊 |
[14:50] | – Don’t we have to… – Maybe he said something, | -我们需要… -也许他说了什么 |
[14:51] | and then you said something, and together, you — | 你接着说了什么 之后你们一起… |
[14:53] | My idea. Completely my idea. | 我的主意 完全是我的主意 |
[14:55] | The “brilliant” idea is 100% my brilliant idea. | 这个「非常棒」的想法完全来自于我 |
[14:58] | Why is that a problem for you? | 为什么你不能接受呢 |
[14:59] | Maybe because I’ve known you for six months. | 也许因为我们相识六个月了 |
[15:02] | Every day we learn new things. | 我们每天都能学到新东西 |
[15:04] | Today, you learned I’m brilliant. | 今天你会发现我很聪明 |
[15:07] | The idea was brilliant. | 是这个想法很棒 |
[15:08] | And it was mine. | 而这想法是我的 |
[15:10] | And if anyone can do this brilliant surgery, | 如果有谁能完成这个无与伦比的手术 |
[15:12] | it’s you. | 那非你莫属 |
[15:14] | Flattery — | 恭维 |
[15:16] | also brilliant. | 也很棒 |
[15:25] | Sleeping on the job? | 工作时间睡觉 |
[15:27] | Just needed some fresh air. | 只是出来透透气 |
[15:30] | Feels like I’m suffocating in there. | 待在里面快要窒息了 |
[15:34] | She’s in pain, spilling her guts out, | 她很痛苦 痛得天翻地覆 |
[15:36] | and every time I open my mouth, | 每次我说点什么 |
[15:37] | I sound like an idiot. | 听起来都像个笨蛋 |
[15:40] | Dr. Kalu — unable to talk to women. | 卡卢医生 没法和女性交流 |
[15:42] | There’s a first. | 这可真新鲜 |
[15:43] | If you’re not gonna be helpful, Claire, just leave. | 你要是不帮我 克莱尔 就让我自己待会 |
[15:48] | You don’t need to talk. Just listen to her. | 你不用和她交谈 用心倾听就好了 |
[15:53] | You get to come out here, clear your head. | 你可以出来透气 理清头绪 |
[15:55] | She’s trapped in there, | 她却被困在里面 |
[15:56] | alone with her thoughts, her fears. | 和她的思绪 恐惧为伴 |
[15:58] | You don’t think she wants to get out? | 你以为她不想出来透气吗 |
[16:01] | You are her escape. | 你是她的救赎 |
[16:11] | You want to put a fake femur into Marco’s leg? | 你想在马尔科的腿上安一块假的股骨 |
[16:13] | It’s not fake. It’s real. | 不是假的 是真的 |
[16:15] | It’s not a real bone. We’re making it out of titanium. | 不算真正的骨头 我们打算用钛合金来制作 |
[16:18] | It’s still real. | 还是真的 |
[16:19] | That’s incredible. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[16:20] | And Marco will be able to walk, run, climb? | 之后马尔科就可以走路跑步甚至爬山了吗 |
[16:23] | And swim. | 还能游泳呢 |
[16:25] | Hopefully. That’s the intention. | 希望如此 这是我们的手术目的 |
[16:27] | Well, have you done the surgery before? | 你们之前做过类似的手术吗 |
[16:30] | – I haven’t. – We’ll be the first. | -我没有 -我们将是首例 |
[16:34] | Well, nobody has ever attempted this surgery | 之前没有人用股骨这样大的骨头 |
[16:35] | with a bone as large as the femur. | 来尝试过此类手术 |
[16:37] | I believe it’s a viable option, but there are risks. | 我相信此方案可行 但也存在风险 |
[16:40] | Risks? Could Marco die? | 风险 马尔科会死吗 |
[16:43] | In my estimation, there’s a 10% chance he won’t make it. | 据我估计 他有10%的可能性撑不过手术 |
[16:46] | Then no. | 那就不做 |
[16:47] | I’m not losing my son. | 我不能失去儿子 |
[16:48] | Wait. If there’s a chance we can save Marco’s leg, | 等等 如果我们有可能拯救马尔科的腿 |
[16:51] | we should at least discuss this some more. | 我们应该至少再详细讨论一下 |
[16:52] | That’s what he’d want. | 这是他所希望的 |
[16:54] | He’d want to live. | 他想活着 |
[16:55] | He’d want to have a life. | 他想保住性命 |
[16:57] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[16:59] | He’d want to take the chance. | 他会想要抓住机会 |
[17:00] | I will never forgive myself if Marco died | 如果因为我做的鲁莽决定而害死马尔科 |
[17:03] | because I made a reckless decision. | 我将永远不会原谅自己 |
[17:06] | Whose decision is this? | 该由谁来做决定 |
[17:08] | Does he have a healthcare proxy? | 他有医疗决策委托人吗 |
[17:09] | I don’t know what that is. | 那是什么 |
[17:11] | When the accident happened, | 发生事故时 |
[17:13] | were you on the way to your wedding or on the way back? | 你们是正去往婚礼还是从婚礼回来 |
[17:15] | We were headed to the wedding. | 我们在去婚礼的路上 |
[17:18] | Marco’s parents are the next of kin. | 那么马尔科的父母是最近的亲属 |
[17:20] | They decide. | 由他们决定 |
[17:27] | Please… | 求你 |
[17:29] | amputate our son’s leg. | 给我儿子截肢吧 |
[17:36] | Murphy. | 莫菲 |
[17:44] | Why is the primary closure on the stump so vital in amputation surgery? | 为什么截肢手术中断端的缝合至关重要 |
[17:47] | For a proper prosthetic fitting. | 为了得以装配假肢 |
[17:50] | Why are you marrying Jessica? | 为什么你要和杰西卡结婚 |
[17:54] | Why does anyone get married? | 为什么任何人要结婚 |
[17:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:59] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[18:01] | I don’t understand why having someone to love | 我不明白为什么对人们来说 |
[18:03] | is so important to everyone. | 拥有挚爱那么重要 |
[18:07] | You have to stand down. | 你们得停止手术 |
[18:09] | – You can’t amputate Marco’s leg. – Why not? | -你不能给马尔科截肢 -为什么 |
[18:11] | I filed an emergency injunction to stop the surgery. | 我申请了紧急禁制令来阻止手术 |
[18:18] | You were in a car accident. | 你发生了车祸 |
[18:20] | Your neck was punctured. | 你的脖子受伤了 |
[18:21] | The repair surgery went well. | 修复手术进行得很顺利 |
[18:23] | You’re gonna have to stay put for a week | 再有一周留院观察 |
[18:24] | before we can release you. | 我们才能让你出院 |
[18:27] | You’re very lucky to be alive. | 你能活下来很幸运 |
[18:37] | My wife, Jenna Hensel — is she okay? | 我妻子珍娜·亨塞尔 她还好吗 |
[18:41] | Can I see her? | 我能见她吗 |
[18:48] | She’s not listed. | 她不在名单上 |
[18:50] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[18:51] | She’s probably still in the waiting room. | 她可能还在候诊室 |
[18:53] | I’ll find her and bring her up. | 我去找她 把她带过来 |
[18:55] | She’ll be relieved to know you’re okay. | 她知道你没事一定会松一口气 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:00] | What the hell am I supposed to do with an unconscious patient | 伤腿就像颗定时炸弹的昏迷患者 |
[19:02] | whose leg is a ticking time bomb? | 我应该拿他怎么办 |
[19:04] | Judge Singh is en route. | 辛格法官在路上了 |
[19:05] | She wants to hear from both parties and the doctors on the case. | 她想听听父母双方以及相关医生的意见 |
[19:08] | I have to testify? | 我也得去作证吗 |
[19:09] | – Hopefully not. – Hopefully not. | -但愿不用 -但愿不用 |
[19:10] | I thought you would be happy. | 我以为你会很高兴 |
[19:12] | You thought you could save the leg, | 你觉得能拯救他的腿 |
[19:14] | and I didn’t want that not happening because the parents | 我不希望因为他的父母不敢做这个艰难的决定 |
[19:16] | are afraid to make a tough call. | 而导致手术不能进行 |
[19:17] | It’s their call to make. | 这是他们的决定 |
[19:18] | And if the accident happened an hour later, | 如果车祸晚一个小时发生 |
[19:20] | it would be the wife’s. | 就是他妻子做决定了 |
[19:22] | And she wants the fake leg. | 而她想要安装假骨 |
[19:23] | It’s not fake. | 那不是假的 |
[19:25] | I thought you didn’t believe in just blindly following protocol. | 我以为你不会盲目遵守规则 |
[19:28] | He’s their son. | 他是他们的儿子 |
[19:30] | Nobody’s gonna love him more than them. | 没人比他们更爱他 |
[19:31] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:32] | All parents love all children more than anybody else? | 所有父母都比任何人更爱自己的孩子吗 |
[19:35] | People get divorced all the time. | 人们无时无刻不在离婚 |
[19:38] | How often do they give up their kids? | 他们多常会放弃自己的孩子 |
[19:39] | So, if this was us, | 所以 如果是我们 |
[19:40] | you’d want your parents to decide over me? | 你更希望你的父母而不是我来替你决定吗 |
[19:42] | – I didn’t say that. – You kind of did. | -我不是那个意思 -你就是 |
[19:45] | I was saying, there needs to be rules, | 我是说 需要有规定 |
[19:48] | that there needs to be bright red lines telling us | 需要有明显的界限告诉我们 |
[19:50] | who gets to make these calls. | 谁能做这些重要决定 |
[19:52] | It’s the parents’ call. | 这是父母的决定 |
[19:54] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[19:55] | Now it’s the judge’s. | 现在是法官的决定了 |
[19:57] | How much time does Marco have left on the temporary shunt? | 马尔科的临时分流还剩多少时间 |
[19:59] | Three hours, | 三小时 |
[20:02] | and then his leg will die. | 然后他的腿就彻底没救了 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:17] | Dr. Torture returns. | 「折磨医生」回来了 |
[20:19] | Thought I’d scared you off for good. | 还以为我把你吓跑了 |
[20:22] | Pick a movie. | 选个电影 |
[20:24] | You deserve to get out of this room for a little while, too. | 你也应该得以离开房间出去透透气 |
[20:29] | You think “Groundhog Day” is gonna make a difference? | 你认为看《偷天情缘》能有用吗 |
[20:32] | “I’m torturing you, but, hey, you get to watch a funny movie.” | 「我折磨你 但你可以看个搞笑电影」 |
[20:36] | That is sort of what I was going for, yeah. | 我差不多就是这个意思 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:47] | I wish there was something else I could do. | 我希望我还能做点什么 |
[20:49] | How do you know there isn’t? | 你怎么知道没有 |
[20:51] | This is protocol. This is what they teach us. | 这是规定 这是他们教给我们的东西 |
[20:52] | I lucked out. | 我真是太走运了 |
[20:54] | I got the world’s greatest expert on burn victims? | 我这个烧伤病人遇到了世界上最好的专家 |
[20:58] | You know everything that can be done. | 你知道所有能做的事 |
[21:04] | He loves to rock-climb, scuba dive, bungee-jump. | 他喜爱攀岩 深潜 蹦极 |
[21:07] | This is insane. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[21:09] | His leg is literally dying while we sit here reminiscing. | 我们在这里回忆时 他的腿正逐渐死去 |
[21:12] | Please. We’re trying to figure out what your son would want. | 我们正努力搞清楚你儿子真正希望的是什么 |
[21:15] | – He would want to live. – I want that, too, | -他想活着 -我也希望他活着 |
[21:17] | but if there’s a way that we can save Marco’s leg, | 但如果有办法能救回马尔科的腿 |
[21:21] | he’d want me to do it. | 他会希望我同意的 |
[21:22] | Mija, Do you know what he wanted most of all? | 女儿 你知道他最希望什么吗 |
[21:29] | He wanted to marry you. | 他想娶你 |
[21:31] | He wanted to spend his life with you, have children with you. | 他想和你共度余生 与你生儿育女 |
[21:34] | Now, he can do all that. | 他能做到这些 |
[21:36] | He can be happy with a prosthetic leg. | 即使装上假肢他也可以很幸福 |
[21:41] | He’s young, and he’s strong. | 他还年轻 还很坚强 |
[21:44] | Mija, he can get through this. | 女儿 他能度过这个难关的 |
[21:51] | – When we met — – I don’t care about your stories. | -我们相遇时 -我不在乎你的故事 |
[21:55] | I don’t care that you met rock-climbing | 我不在乎你们是攀岩时 |
[21:58] | or kayaking or whatever. | 还是泛舟时认识的 |
[22:01] | – I just want — – We met in rehab. | -我只希望… -我们在戒酒中心认识的 |
[22:14] | Hey, are either of you Jenna Hensel? | 珍娜·亨塞尔在吗 |
[22:15] | I haven’t seen Jenna since we took pictures at the hotel. | 在酒店拍完照后我就没见过珍娜了 |
[22:19] | But she got on the bus? | 但是她上了公车 |
[22:20] | Yeah, she was sitting with Noomi. | 是的 她坐在内奥米旁边 |
[22:29] | I think she’s still out there. | 我觉得她还在那里 |
[22:31] | – Hey, guys! We’ve got to go back. – Where? | -各位 我们得回去 -去哪里 |
[22:33] | To the crash site. Now. | 去事故现场 立刻去 |
[22:35] | He never wanted you to know. | 他不想让你知道 |
[22:40] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[22:41] | He replaced one addiction for another one — a healthier one. | 他从酒瘾换到了更健康的癖好 |
[22:45] | – But he needs — – What? | -但是他需要… -什么 |
[22:48] | He needs to wakeboard or he’ll drink himself to death? | 他需要去花式滑水 不然就喝死自己吗 |
[22:52] | – This is ridiculous. – No, it’s not! | -这太荒谬了 -不 这没有 |
[22:54] | We talked about it a lot. | 我们谈过很多 |
[22:56] | It’s pretty much all you do in rehab. | 在戒酒中心也只能谈话了 |
[22:58] | Marco has clarity for the first time in his life. | 马尔科在他的人生中第一次清醒 |
[23:02] | He knows what makes him happy. | 他知道什么让他快乐 |
[23:03] | He knows his weaknesses. | 他知道自己的弱点 |
[23:06] | He’s not as strong as you think. | 他并没有你想象的那么坚强 |
[23:09] | And that’s okay, but — | 那也无妨 但是… |
[23:12] | Marco cheated on you. | 马尔科出轨了 |
[23:17] | It was about a month ago. | 大约一个月前 |
[23:19] | He was overwhelmed with the wedding and the planning. | 他被婚礼和策划压得喘不上气 |
[23:22] | He ran into an ex-girlfriend. | 于是他去找了前女友 |
[23:24] | It only happened once. | 只有那一次 |
[23:28] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[23:30] | You’re upset that he had secrets from you, so — | 你是在生气他有秘密瞒着你 |
[23:33] | No, she’s not lying. | 不 她没有撒谎 |
[23:38] | Mija, he — he was — he was so upset. | 女儿 他非常心烦意乱 |
[23:40] | He does love you. | 但他确实是爱你的 |
[23:41] | Okay, maybe we’re digressing here a little bit. | 我们似乎有点偏题了 |
[23:44] | And we really don’t have the time. | 我们真的没有时间了 |
[23:45] | It matters. | 这很重要 |
[23:48] | She doesn’t know him like — | 她没那么了解他 |
[23:52] | maybe none of us do, but… | 可能我们也不了解 但是… |
[23:54] | but we are his parents, and you’re not his wife. Yet. | 但我们是他的父母 而你还不是他的妻子 |
[24:16] | Okay. Get the cops. Check everywhere — | 叫警察来 检查所有地方 |
[24:18] | other side of the road, bushes, trees. | 路的另一边 灌木丛 树下 |
[24:20] | If she was ejected from the bus, | 如果她从公车上飞了出去 |
[24:21] | she could be 40, 50 feet in any direction. | 她可能落在任何方向的12到15米之间 |
[24:27] | Jenna! | 珍娜 |
[24:31] | I found her! I need some help! | 我找到她了 我需要帮助 |
[24:40] | Okay, she’s got a brain bleed. | 她脑出血了 |
[24:41] | We need to get her out of here now! | 我们需要立刻带她离开这里 |
[24:47] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[24:49] | I think Celez may be eligible | 我认为塞拉斯可以胜任 |
[24:50] | for an experimental bone treatment. | 实验性骨治疗 |
[24:52] | Sell it to me. | 说说看 |
[24:53] | Well, I’ve been doing some digging. | 我做了一些研究 |
[24:55] | San Diego Community Hospital’s burn unit | 圣地亚哥社区医院的烧伤科 |
[24:57] | has been following a Brazilian hospital’s protocol | 在遵循一家巴西医院的协议 |
[24:59] | to wrap burns in tilapia skins. | 用罗非鱼鱼皮包裹烧伤部位 |
[25:01] | Now — Now, I know fish skins sound a bit crazy, | 我知道使用鱼皮听起来有点疯狂 |
[25:03] | but — but I was thinking we could do the same thing here. | 但我觉得我们在这里也可以做 |
[25:07] | Dr. Kalu, I applaud your thinking. | 卡卢医生 你的想法很棒 |
[25:09] | – But we — – Tilapia skins contain more collagen proteins — | -但我们 -罗非鱼皮所含胶原蛋白 |
[25:12] | both types 1 and 3 — than even human skin, | 比人类皮肤还多 一号三号都有 |
[25:15] | which aids in tissue repair, | 有助于修复组织 |
[25:16] | – negating the need for grafts. – Dr. Kalu. | -就不需要移植皮肤了 -卡卢医生 |
[25:17] | – It’s shown to accelerate healing, would reduce… – Dr. Kalu. | -并能加速皮肤恢复 减少 -卡卢医生 |
[25:19] | the risk of infection and cut down on the patient’s physical pain. | 避免感染的风险并降低了病人切割皮肤之痛 |
[25:22] | Are you finished, or would you like to cut me off again? | 你说完了吗 还是说你想再打断我 |
[25:25] | Okay, let’s follow this through, shall we? | 我们这样来 可以吗 |
[25:27] | You have to come up with a proposal for the experimental treatment, | 你得提出一个实验性治疗的可行建议 |
[25:30] | get it approved by our institutional review board, | 机构审查委员会通过之后 |
[25:32] | get your hands on medical-grade tilapia skins, and then we… | 你去提取医学级别的罗非鱼鱼皮 然后再… |
[25:36] | Well, I thought you could help expedite the process. | 也许你可以帮助我加快进程 |
[25:40] | You think I could bring it down from three months to two hours? | 你认为我可以帮你从三个月减到两小时 |
[25:45] | You finish the debridement? | 你做完清创术了吗 |
[25:47] | – Okay, I’ll take over from here. – Okay. | -之后就交给我吧 -好 |
[25:51] | Keep thinking outside the box. | 挣脱思维定势 |
[25:53] | Initiative is good. | 有主动性是好事 |
[26:04] | I’m in. Bag her. | 我来了 给她使用呼吸气囊 |
[26:06] | Did you get me the drill? | 你拿来电钻了吗 |
[26:07] | The fire truck had one. What’s going on? | 消防车上有 怎么回事 |
[26:08] | Her pupil’s blown. | 她的瞳孔扩张 |
[26:09] | She has a subdural hematoma, | 她有硬脑膜下血肿 |
[26:10] | causing increased intracranial pressure. | 导致颅内压增高 |
[26:12] | If I don’t alleviate it now, | 如果现在不减压 |
[26:14] | there’s no way she makes it to the hospital alive. | 她肯定撑不到医院 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | Unconscious female. Flail chest. | 不省人事 女性 连枷胸 |
[26:43] | I had to do a burr hole in field. | 我得在现场钻孔 |
[26:45] | Her sats are in the low 70s. | 氧饱和度只有70多 |
[26:55] | She’s good to go to the O.R. | 可以把她送去手术室了 |
[26:59] | Subdural hematoma? | 硬脑膜下血肿 |
[27:00] | She had decerebrate posturing, a blown left pupil. | 她有去大脑姿势 左瞳孔扩张 |
[27:02] | When I passed the drill bit through her skull, | 当我用钻头在颅骨上钻孔时 |
[27:04] | a whole lot of blood pooled out. | 涌出了一大堆血 |
[27:05] | Good call. | 做得好 |
[27:12] | San Diego Community Hospital called. | 圣地亚哥社区医院打来了 |
[27:14] | They’re sending the tilapia skins. | 他们在送罗非鱼皮过来 |
[27:16] | They’re medevacing them in. | 用救伤直升机送过来 |
[27:17] | Should be here within the hour. | 一小时内能送到 |
[27:19] | Celez… | 塞拉斯… |
[27:22] | you meet the criteria for an experimental treatment | 你符合一项实验治疗的标准 |
[27:24] | that I think will prevent you from having to undergo skin grafts. | 我认为这能让你免受植皮手术之苦 |
[27:27] | Hold up. How did this even happen? | 慢着 怎么会有这样的事 |
[27:29] | Well, I found out San Diego’s trial | 我发现圣地亚哥的试验 |
[27:31] | allows for multi-site collaborations. | 允许多站点协作 |
[27:33] | So, there’s no need for us to get our own I.R.B. | 所以我们不用有自己的伦理委员会 |
[27:35] | They give us the skins, we provide the patient data. | 他们把皮给我们 我们提供病人数据 |
[27:38] | Fish skins? | 鱼皮吗 |
[27:40] | The tilapia skins have been cleaned and sterilized. | 罗非鱼皮已经被清洗和杀菌 |
[27:43] | They’re perfectly safe. | 它们非常安全 |
[27:48] | You’ll do it? | 你会做吧 |
[27:53] | I’ll do it. | 我会做 |
[27:56] | Well done, Dr. Kalu. | 干得好 卡卢医生 |
[27:59] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[28:01] | So help you God? | 愿上帝助你 |
[28:02] | Yes. | 好的 |
[28:04] | – Dr. Melendez can tell you — – He has. | -梅伦德斯医生可以告诉你 -他说了 |
[28:07] | But the fake femur is yours, though, right? | 但假股骨是你的主意 对吧 |
[28:10] | – How confident are you in its design? – It’s not fake! | -你对这个构思有多大信心 -不是假的 |
[28:12] | – Shaun, she needs to know — – I know what she needs to know. | -肖恩 她想知道…-我知道她想知道什么 |
[28:15] | She needs to know will it work. | 她需要知道能不能成功 |
[28:17] | She needs to know how long it will last. | 她需要知道能维持多久 |
[28:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | He’s his doctor? | 他是他的医生吗 |
[28:32] | He is a surgical resident. He’s very gifted. | 他是外科住院医师 他很有天赋 |
[28:34] | Is he going to answer my questions? | 他会回答我的问题吗 |
[28:36] | Shaun, I really need you to focus. | 肖恩 我真的需要你专注 |
[28:42] | – Marco is running out of time! – Just let him answer! | -马尔科快没时间了 -让他回答吧 |
[28:44] | No, we already know the answer. They don’t know. | 不 我们已经知道答案了 他们不知道 |
[28:47] | This thing has never been done before. | 以前从未做过这种手术 |
[28:48] | Be quiet! | 安静 |
[28:57] | His toes are changing color. | 他的脚趾在变色 |
[29:07] | He’s clotting. That’s bad. Page Dr. Melendez stat! | 他在凝血 糟了 马上呼叫梅伦德斯医生 |
[29:15] | – Murphy, what do we got? – The shunt is clotting. | -莫菲 什么情况 -血液分流在凝血 |
[29:17] | It’s restricting blood flow. It is failing. | 它在限制血流 它不行了 |
[29:19] | All right, we need a decision now. | 好吧 我们现在要做个决定 |
[29:20] | Are we cutting off the leg or replacing the bone? | 要截腿还是换骨 |
[29:22] | There’s no doubt in my mind that Marco’s parents | 我相信马尔科的父母和未婚妻 |
[29:24] | and fiancée all love Marco, but it’s become clear — | 都很爱他 但现在显然… |
[29:27] | Now. I need a decision now. | 现在给我个决定 |
[29:31] | His parents know him as their child. | 在父母眼中他是孩子 |
[29:33] | Sonia knows him as a man. | 但在索尼娅心中他是成年人 |
[29:35] | Replace the femur. | 换股骨 |
[29:38] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[29:40] | Thank you! Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:51] | – And there’s the bleed. See it? – Yes, sir. | -那就是出血 看见了吗 -看见了 |
[29:54] | You ever clip an intracranial artery before? | 你有夹过颅内动脉吗 |
[29:57] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[29:59] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[30:08] | Just like every first time — | 每个第一次都一样 |
[30:10] | you’re a little excited, a little nauseous. | 你有点激动 有点恶心 |
[30:14] | Hopefully nobody gets hurt. | 希望没人受伤 |
[30:35] | Is it good to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:37] | It’s very good. | 非常好 |
[30:38] | Forceps. | 钳子 |
[30:45] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:19] | Be careful the clip blades don’t catch any perforated arteries. | 确保夹子的利片不会碰到有孔动脉 |
[31:25] | I don’t seen any vessels in the way. | 我没看见有血管挡着 |
[31:27] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[31:34] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[31:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Everything’s dry. | 没有出血 |
[31:42] | Say goodbye and close the roof. | 道别完就盖上去吧 |
[31:46] | We need to get blood back into his leg | 我们得在一分钟左右 |
[31:48] | in the next minute or so, | 让血流回他的腿 |
[31:50] | or I’m gonna have to amputate after all. | 否则我还是得做截肢 |
[31:52] | Insulin’s hanging, loaded him with calcium. | 吊了胰岛素 给他输钙 |
[31:54] | Best I can do. | 尽我所能 |
[31:56] | Let’s release the clamps. | 现在拿掉钳夹 |
[31:59] | Check for capillary refill. | 检查毛细管充血 |
[32:14] | Blood flow is restored. | 血流已修复 |
[32:18] | EKG is normal. | 心电图正常 |
[32:21] | Okay. Kim, I want to hear words like “Variability” and “Delta”. | 金 我要听到类似「变化」和「增量」的词 |
[32:26] | Give them to me. | 说给我听 |
[32:29] | I’m waiting patiently. | 我在耐心等待 |
[32:33] | I’m not getting anything. | 什么也没有 |
[32:35] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[32:44] | Check the leads. | 检查引线 |
[32:53] | Still nothing. | 还是没有 |
[32:54] | Maybe there will be some neuroplasticity. | 也许是神经重塑 |
[32:57] | Her brain — I-it could rewire itself. | 她的大脑自己重新连接 |
[33:01] | No. | 不 |
[33:04] | Zero brain activity. | 没有脑部活动 |
[33:06] | I don’t know why, but she’s gone. | 我不知道为什么 但她去世了 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:27] | Your neurosurgery patient that died tonight — | 你的神经外科病人今晚死了 |
[33:29] | there’s something you should know. | 有件事你该知道 |
[33:31] | What? | 什么 |
[33:40] | Now, Marco, I want you to try and move your toes. | 马尔科 我要你尝试动动你的脚趾 |
[33:54] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:55] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[33:56] | We’re not sure if the bone — | 我们不确定骨… |
[33:57] | He’s not gonna die? | 他不会死吧 |
[33:58] | H-He’s not gonna get an infection? | 他不会被感染吧 |
[34:00] | – His body’s not gonna reject — – No, no. | -他的身体不会排斥… -不 |
[34:00] | We’re monitoring him very closely. | 我们密切监控他 |
[34:02] | – The biggest threat is behind — – He moved. | -最大的威胁… -他动了 |
[34:05] | He moved. | 他动了 |
[34:13] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[34:16] | You’ll have a long recovery ahead — | 有漫长的复原期等着你 |
[34:17] | months of physical therapy. | 好几个月的物理治疗 |
[34:19] | But for now, all you have to do is rest. | 不过现在 你应该好好休息 |
[34:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:22] | Thank you for saving my life — for saving my leg. | 感谢你救了我的命 挽救了我的腿 |
[34:27] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, sir. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[34:34] | Are you ready to finish what we started? | 准备好接着办完我们的事了吗 |
[34:38] | Get well first. | 先好起来再说 |
[34:41] | There’s plenty of time for a wedding. | 有的是时间办婚礼 |
[34:51] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, sir. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:02] | You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[35:03] | Tough. Like Aquaman. | 坚强 就像潜水侠 |
[35:10] | I look like sushi. | 我看起来像寿司 |
[35:12] | Everybody loves sushi. | 大家都爱吃寿司 |
[35:15] | It’s only for six months. | 只需要六个月 |
[35:16] | Your new skin should have completely grown in by then. | 你的新皮肤应该就能完全长好了 |
[35:19] | Should have minor scarring. | 瘢痕应该会很小 |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | I misjudged you. | 我误会你了 |
[35:29] | You judged me just right. | 你对我的评判很准确 |
[35:43] | Is she still sleeping? | 她还在睡吗 |
[35:45] | – You haven’t told her yet? – No. | -你还没告诉她吗 -没有 |
[35:49] | Can I have a moment please? | 能出来一下吗 |
[35:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:00] | How soon after you found Jenna at the crash site | 你在事故现场发现珍娜后多久 |
[36:03] | did you intubate her? | 给她插的管 |
[36:04] | Almost immediately. | 几乎是立刻就插了 |
[36:06] | I did a sternal rub. | 我按压她的胸骨 |
[36:08] | She had decerebrate posturing. | 她表现出去大脑强直 |
[36:10] | Her left pupil was blown. | 她的左侧瞳孔已经散大 |
[36:11] | I knew she had a subdural hematoma, | 我知道她出现了硬膜下血肿 |
[36:13] | so I intubated, did the burr hole. | 所以我插了管 钻了孔 |
[36:16] | She also had a flail chest. | 并且她还有连枷胸 |
[36:19] | Did you check her breathing after you intubated her? | 你插管之后检查她的呼吸了吗 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 查了 |
[36:24] | Well, at least I-I think I did. | 我觉得我应该查了 |
[36:29] | Dr. Lim told me that when Jenna came into the E.R., | 利姆医生说珍娜到急诊的时候 |
[36:33] | she wasn’t ventilating properly. | 她的呼吸并不正常 |
[36:35] | You inserted the tube too deep | 你插管插得太深了 |
[36:38] | into her right main stem bronchus | 插进了她伤侧肺的 |
[36:40] | of her injured lung. | 右主支气管 |
[36:43] | We had no way of knowing | 我们没法估计 |
[36:45] | how long she was hypoxic before we gave her the EEG. | 在做脑电图前她已经缺氧了多久 |
[36:59] | I drilled a perfect burr hole into her skull | 我在她颅骨上钻了一个非常完美的孔 |
[37:03] | on the side of the road in the middle of the night, | 还是在夜里 在马路边 |
[37:04] | and I-I-I screw up her intubation? | 但我 我插管却插坏了 |
[37:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:09] | It was tough conditions for anyone — | 即使是高年资医生 当时的情况 |
[37:11] | resident or not. | 也是非常棘手的 |
[37:12] | Any one of us could have made the same mistake. | 我们任何人都有可能犯同样的错误 |
[37:30] | I had a woman come into the E.R. once… | 我曾经在急诊室接诊过一个女病人 |
[37:34] | a mother, 51 years old. | 51岁 是个母亲 |
[37:37] | Francine Parker. | 弗朗辛·帕克 |
[37:40] | She had two boys. | 她有两个儿子 |
[37:42] | She had a cough — | 她因为咳嗽来的 |
[37:44] | a bad one — but a cough. | 很剧烈 但也不过是个咳嗽 |
[37:48] | I checked her out, | 我给她做了检查 |
[37:49] | gave her some antibiotics, sent her home. | 给她开了点抗生素就让她回去了 |
[37:51] | Six hours later, she was rolled into the E.R.. | 六小时后 她被人送来急诊 |
[37:55] | She had had a heart attack, and I missed it, and… | 她得了心脏病 我没发现 结果 |
[37:59] | she died. | 她死了 |
[38:04] | Not one day… | 从那时起 |
[38:06] | goes by when I don’t think about her. | 之后我的每一天我都会想起她 |
[38:11] | She was your first. | 她是你的第一例 |
[38:14] | My fourth, actually. | 其实 是第四例 |
[38:19] | You’re not gonna forget this. | 你不会忘记这种病例的 |
[38:22] | You never forget. | 永远忘不了 |
[38:25] | But I don’t know, maybe we’re better off for it | 但可能 下次遇到这些病例 |
[38:27] | the next time around. | 我们可以做得更好 |
[38:30] | You got to find a way to keep going. | 你得努力振作起来 |
[38:38] | Go home. Get some rest. | 回家去 去睡吧 |
[38:41] | I haven’t even told her yet. | 我都还没有告诉她 |
[38:42] | You’re not going to. | 你不准去 |
[38:45] | You made a mistake. You’re too close to this. | 你犯了个错误 你与此事关系太大 |
[38:47] | I’m not gonna allow you to talk to the family | 我不能让你去和家属 |
[38:50] | or anyone else outside this hospital about this. | 或院外的任何人谈论这事 |
[38:55] | Do we understand each other? | 你听明白了吗 |
[38:58] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[39:34] | I called San Diego Community Hospital and thanked them | 我给圣地亚哥社区医院打电话谢谢他们 |
[39:36] | for including us in their study. | 把我们纳入他们的研究 |
[39:37] | They said they were happy to do it. | 他们说他们非常乐意接纳我们 |
[39:40] | And they asked that I pass along their thanks to you | 并请我转达对你的感谢 |
[39:43] | for your very generous donation to their burn unit. | 感谢你对他们烧伤科无比慷慨的捐款 |
[39:52] | I know you come from a wealthy family. | 我知道你家里非常有钱 |
[39:53] | I don’t begrudge that, but you… | 我也不是嫉妒 但你 |
[39:56] | can’t open your wallet every time a patient’s in need. | 不能每次病人有需要你就自己掏钱 |
[40:01] | The lines can get real blurry real fast. | 医患之间的关系很快就会变味的 |
[40:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[40:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:42] | My healthcare proxy. | 我的医学委托人文件 |
[40:44] | Jess, nothing’s gonna happen. | 杰西 不会有事的 |
[40:46] | Really? That’s good to know. | 是吗 那真是太好了 |
[41:10] | Well, that was quite a night. | 真是非常忙碌的一晚 |
[41:13] | Been a doctor for a long while — | 即使当了这么久的医生 |
[41:15] | don’t remember a night quite like that one. | 也没经历过像这样的夜班 |
[41:19] | Why did Nurse Farrar ask if I wanted love? | 为什么法拉尔护士问我要不要爱 |
[41:23] | ‘Cause she’s a nosy… | 因为她八卦 |
[41:28] | Shaun, you really don’t want love? | 肖恩 你真的不想爱吗 |
[41:30] | I loved Steve and my rabbit. | 我以前爱过史蒂夫和我的兔子 |
[41:34] | Not anymore. | 现在不爱了 |
[41:36] | You don’t love them anymore? | 你现在不爱他们了吗 |
[41:38] | No, I don’t. They’re dead. | 不爱了 他们已经死了 |
[41:41] | You can’t love someone if they’re dead. | 你没法再爱一个死人了 |
[41:45] | Well, I’ve lost people I love. | 好吧 我爱的人也有曾经去世的 |
[41:48] | I miss them, and it hurts, but I still love them. | 我很想他们 这很痛苦 但我仍然爱他们 |
[41:57] | I don’t want love. | 我不想要爱 |
[42:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:09] | You want breakfast? | 你想要吃早餐吗 |
[42:12] | Can I have four pancakes instead of three? | 我能吃四个煎饼而不是三个吗 |
[42:15] | You can have five. | 你可以吃五个 |
[42:17] | I only want four. | 我只想要吃四个 |
[42:19] | Okay. | 可以 |
[42:21] | Okay. | 好的 |