时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | 没空 金融委员会会议 医疗执行会员会 | |
[01:56] | You won’t believe the crap Armen pulled last night. | 你都不知道昨晚阿尔蒙干了什么破事 |
[01:59] | He cut the power to my apartment! | 他断了我公寓的电 |
[02:01] | That’s right! | 好啊 |
[02:01] | No lights, no Wi-Fi, nothing. | 没灯 没无线网 啥都没有 |
[02:04] | For 15 minutes! | 断了十五分钟 |
[02:08] | And if I had been on a ventilator, | 如果我当时戴着呼吸器 |
[02:10] | I could’ve suffocated in that time, right? | 肯定早就窒息而死了 对吧 |
[02:12] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[02:13] | You’re not on a ventilator. | 你没戴呼吸器 |
[02:15] | Thank God for that. But I could be. | 真是谢天谢地了 但有可能啊 |
[02:17] | I mean, it was dark. I could’ve tripped. | 当时一片漆黑 我可能会绊倒 |
[02:20] | I should sue him. | 真该起诉他 |
[02:24] | Sorry. Were you gonna eat this? | 抱歉 你要吃的吧 |
[02:25] | I stress eat. | 「愤怒为食量」 |
[02:27] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[02:28] | I go to talk to him, | 我去问他时 |
[02:29] | and he claims I was playing my music too loud again. | 他怪我又把音乐开到很大声 |
[02:33] | I wear earplugs when your music irritates me. | 你的音乐吵到我时我会戴耳塞 |
[02:37] | I miss the dripping. | 我没听到水滴声 |
[02:39] | You’re missing the point here, Shaun, okay? | 你没听懂重点 肖恩 好吗 |
[02:41] | You knock. You ask. | 你得敲门 询问 |
[02:42] | You don’t cut someone’s power. | 而不是断了某人的电 |
[02:44] | You knock, right? | 你会敲门的吧 |
[02:46] | Of course, you would knock. Any normal person would. | 你当然会敲啊 正常人都会 |
[02:48] | I mean, am I crazy or is he a total sociopath? | 是我疯了 还是他是个反社会者 |
[02:51] | You should get headphones. | 你该戴耳机 |
[02:53] | Headphones? | 耳机 |
[02:55] | They would eliminate the sound. | 那样可以降低声音 |
[02:56] | Yeah. I got it. | 我明白 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Thank you for being so objective about this. | 谢谢你对这事如此客观公正 |
[03:02] | In fact, why don’t you go help Armen | 其实你不如去帮阿尔蒙 |
[03:04] | write my eviction notice! | 写我的搬出通知吧 |
[03:23] | Yeah, and I’ll never drive down that street again. | 对 我开车再也不走那条路了 |
[03:26] | It’s a pretty bad memory. | 相当可怕的回忆 |
[03:28] | Yeah, that sounds pretty… | 是 听着确实如此 |
[03:33] | Wait, it’s kind of hot for a hike, isn’t it? | 等等 徒步旅行会很热吧 |
[03:35] | We’re hiking. We’re gonna sweat. It happens. | 徒步旅行就会出汗 很正常 |
[03:37] | All right, don’t do nothing stupid! | 都听好 别做傻事 |
[03:38] | Open the register and put everything in the bag! | 打开收银机 把东西放袋子里 |
[03:39] | Come on! Right now! | 快 赶紧的 |
[03:42] | Don’t move. Give me your wallets, phones, everything. | 别动 钱包 手机 啥都交出来 |
[03:44] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 手放到我能看见的地方 |
[03:46] | I said get out your wallet! | 把钱包交出来 |
[03:48] | Do it now! | 快 |
[03:51] | Wallet, now! | 钱包 快 |
[03:54] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[03:55] | We don’t know. This is routed through Basecamp. | 不知道 是从野外基地转过来的 |
[03:57] | It says Shaun was there, | 肖恩在现场 |
[03:58] | but it didn’t say if he was hurt or not. | 不知道他有没有受伤 |
[03:59] | Well, EMS has two critical inbounding. | 急救人员正在送两名重伤人员过来 |
[04:01] | Their hands are a little full to chat right now. | 他们现在很忙 不方便通话 |
[04:04] | 20-year-old female. | 二十岁 女性 |
[04:05] | Single gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 腹部一处枪伤 |
[04:07] | Hypotensive and tachy. | 低血压 心动过速 |
[04:08] | Two liters of saline en route. | 路上已输了两升生理盐水 |
[04:10] | Her name’s Avery. | 她叫艾莉 |
[04:11] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会照顾好她 |
[04:12] | Jared, you’re with me. | 杰瑞德 跟我走 |
[04:22] | Blunt-force neck injury. | 颈部钝伤 |
[04:23] | Oxygen sats just dropped below 80. | 血氧饱和降到80以下 |
[04:25] | Trachea’s crushed. | 气管有挤压伤 |
[04:26] | I inserted a laryngeal mask, | 我插了个喉罩 |
[04:28] | but the airway is not secured. | 但气道还有危险 |
[04:29] | Are you okay? You weren’t hurt? | 你没事吧 没受伤吧 |
[04:30] | His oropharyngeal anatomy is distorted from the confusion. | 他的口咽部位由于惊慌过度而扭曲了 |
[04:33] | Subcutaneous emphysema. He’s barely moving air. | 缺氧性肺气肿 他几乎无法呼吸 |
[04:35] | Let’s take him to a bay, and get me an O.R. now. | 把他送去病区 马上准备手术室 |
[04:37] | I need four units O-Negative type and cross her. | 准备四个单位O型阴性血 给她交叉配型 |
[04:39] | She has decreased breath sounds on her left. | 她的左肺有微弱的呼吸音 |
[04:41] | Let’s get a chest X-ray on her. | 给她拍个胸片 |
[04:46] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[04:51] | It’s his fault. | 都怪他 |
[04:55] | This is all his fault! | 这都怪他 |
[05:15] | Yeah, clerk says the guy entered, | 店员说那人进来后 |
[05:16] | shouted orders, | 喊着交出东西 |
[05:17] | and apparently, your doctor didn’t comply. | 显然你们的医生没配合 |
[05:19] | Girl gets shot, | 女孩中枪 |
[05:20] | and the store clerk clocks the gunman with a bat. | 店员用球拍打了持枪者 |
[05:22] | – That’s all we know. – All right, what do you need? | -我们就知道这些 -好 你需要什么 |
[05:23] | I need forensics on the gunman and the girl. | 我需要对持枪者和女孩进行法医取证 |
[05:25] | All right, we’ll let you know what we find out. | 好 有发现了就通知你 |
[05:29] | Police are gonna want to talk to you. | 警察想跟你谈谈 |
[05:30] | After that, you can go home. | 之后你就可以回家了 |
[05:31] | I should be helping. My shift is just starting. | 我该留下来帮忙 我的值班才开始 |
[05:34] | You were at the shooting. I don’t have time to hold your hand. | 你在枪击现场 我可没时间绑住你的手 |
[05:36] | I don’t like my hand being held. | 我不喜欢被绑住手 |
[05:38] | Small-caliber bullets. | 小口径子弹 |
[05:40] | They ricochet inside. | 在体内反弹 |
[05:41] | They can cause multiple and unpredictable injuries. | 会造成多处无法预测的枪伤 |
[05:45] | And what do we need to do about it? | 那我们要做什么 |
[05:47] | Chest and abdominal X-rays | 拍胸部和腹部X光片 |
[05:48] | and a Focused Assessment Sonogram. | 还要做创伤重点评估超声 |
[05:50] | Three units of O-neg and… | 三个单位的O型阴性血 |
[05:51] | We could use your help over here, Dr. Melendez! | 过来帮忙 梅伦德斯医生 |
[05:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:55] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:57] | You’re with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:58] | – Get a gown on him. – Okay. | -给他拿件隔离服 -好 |
[05:59] | Entrance wound is down here. | 射入伤在下面 |
[06:00] | The bullet fractured the pelvis on the way in. | 子弹射入时击断了骨盆 |
[06:02] | All right, let’s look for an exit wound. | 好 找到射出伤 |
[06:03] | We’re gonna roll her on three. One, two, three. | 数到三给她翻身 一 二 三 |
[06:06] | All right, got it. | 找到了 |
[06:07] | Between the second and third rib. | 在第二和第三根肋骨之间 |
[06:08] | She’s hemorrhaging here, too. | 这里也有大出血 |
[06:09] | Hey, Murphy, get us the ultrasound | 莫菲去拿超声仪 |
[06:10] | so we can find out what’s inside. | 看看里面情况如何 |
[06:12] | Focused Assessment with Sonography and Trauma. | 创伤重点评估超声仪 |
[06:29] | No chest contusions or secondary injuries evident. | 胸部无创伤 也无二次受伤的迹象 |
[06:31] | Oxygen sat’s 70. | 血氧饱和70 |
[06:32] | I can’t squeeze a camera past this collapse. | 摄像头无法通过塌陷部分 |
[06:34] | O.R. 3 is prepped and ready, but that’s it. | 三号手术室准备完毕 但就这一间了 |
[06:36] | We got a full house right now up in surgery. | 其他手术室都正在使用中 |
[06:38] | – Next show time is 15 minutes out. – I could use it. | -最快也要十五分钟后 -我要手术室 |
[06:40] | I gotta get this bleeding under control. | 我得控制出大出血 |
[06:41] | What’s the status on your guy? | 你们那边情况如何 |
[06:43] | Take her up. Take the gunshot. | 带她去 带中枪的人去 |
[06:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:45] | His airway’s so damaged, I can’t even do a tracheotomy. | 他的气道受损严重 都没法做气管切开术 |
[06:48] | He’s got five minutes until anoxic brain dead. | 还有五分钟他就缺氧性脑死亡了 |
[06:50] | Mine’s got pressure. I’ll see what I can do here. | 我按压住出血了 我会想办法的 |
[06:53] | You’re scrubbing in with me. | 你跟我一起刷手准备手术 |
[06:57] | Go ahead and feed the tube under the collapsed trachea. | 把插管插入塌陷的气管下面 |
[07:04] | Starting high flow O2. | 开始高流量给氧 |
[07:12] | And we’re good. | 好了 |
[07:15] | Now that our patient is actually breathing, | 现在病患能真正呼吸了 |
[07:17] | we can realign and repair. | 可以重新调整和修复了 |
[07:18] | Four-O on a driver. | 持针器穿4-0的缝线 |
[07:20] | Scissors. Sponge stick. | 剪刀 海绵钳 |
[07:25] | It’s a slippery thing letting your feelings about a patient | 对病患的看法影响了你的医学判断 |
[07:28] | influence your medical judgment. | 这是很危险的 |
[07:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:31] | I get the instinct — She’s a victim. | 我察觉到了 她是受害者 |
[07:33] | He’s a shooter, a racist. | 而他是枪手 还是种族歧视者 |
[07:36] | Often we don’t even know we’re doing it. | 我们经常不知道自己在干什么 |
[07:37] | I would never let my personal feelings impact a patient’s care. | 我绝不会让个人感情影响病患的治疗 |
[07:40] | She was bleeding out. | 她快流血而死了 |
[07:41] | And this guy just drew his first good breath 30 seconds ago. | 而他三十秒前才恢复正常呼吸 |
[07:43] | They were both critical! | 他俩都是重伤 |
[07:44] | He was dying. You were wrong. Own it. | 他快死了 你错了 承认吧 |
[07:47] | You know as well as I do that that was not an easy call to make. | 你我都知道当时很难做出选择 |
[07:50] | – Do I? – Yes! | -我知道 -对 |
[07:57] | Clear the field, Dr. Browne. | 把这清理干净 布朗医生 |
[08:00] | Not my operative field. | 不是我动手术的地方 |
[08:01] | The surgical field. Scrub out. | 是手术室 刷手出去吧 |
[08:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:05] | You’re done. | 没你事了 |
[08:06] | Step out of my O.R. | 离开我的手术室 |
[08:08] | Gail, can you please relieve Dr. Browne of her instruments | 吉尔 麻烦帮布朗医生脱去装备 |
[08:10] | and page Dr. Cleland to assist me? | 呼叫克莱兰医生来协助我 |
[08:27] | Now, isn’t this more pleasant? | 是不是更自在了 |
[08:28] | Aside from the spleen, what else are we dealing with? | 除了脾脏 还要处理哪里 |
[08:30] | The bullet ruptured her transverse colon | 子弹导致她的横结肠在脾曲处 |
[08:33] | at the splenic flexure. | 出现了破裂 |
[08:34] | Put it on our to-do list. | 划为待做事项 |
[08:37] | Why does her boyfriend think it’s your fault? | 她的男友为什么认为是你的错 |
[08:41] | It punctured her diaphragm here | 子弹刺伤了隔膜 |
[08:43] | and entered the posterior chest. | 射入了后胸部 |
[08:48] | She’s bleeding again. Clamp the hilum. | 又出血了 夹住肺门 |
[08:49] | I already did. It’s too damaged to hold. | 已经夹了 伤太重止不住 |
[08:51] | Gauze! | 纱布 |
[08:56] | Hold this right there. Don’t let go. | 按住这里 别松手 |
[08:59] | Oh, this isn’t gonna work. | 不行 |
[09:00] | It’s gonna be like sewing ground beef back into a steak. | 这就像把绞碎的牛肉缝合成牛排 |
[09:02] | All right, new plan — she’s gonna have to live without her spleen. | 新方案 她只能摘除脾脏保命了 |
[09:04] | Nurse to pick up. | 护士递手术刀 |
[09:07] | Need a ligating suture on the splenic artery while I make the cut. | 在我切开时 得用缝线结扎脾动脉 |
[09:10] | Can you do that for me before this young lady bleeds out on us, | 能在这姑娘的血喷我们一身之前帮我处理好吗 |
[09:12] | Murphy? | 莫菲 |
[09:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[10:08] | Okay, let’s move on to the bowel perf. | 好了 现在开始修补肠破裂 |
[10:19] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[10:20] | Ah, thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[10:22] | I just heard what happened. | 我刚刚听说了早上的意外 |
[10:25] | Shaun. Are you all right? | 肖恩 你没事吧 |
[10:31] | Yes. I wasn’t injured. | 没事 我没受伤 |
[10:33] | What happened this morning? | 早上到底发生什么了 |
[10:35] | Lea ate my apple. | 莉亚吃了我的苹果 |
[10:37] | No, Shaun, at the store this morning. | 不是 肖恩 今天早上在商店 |
[10:38] | What happened at the store? | 在商店发生什么了 |
[10:43] | Wallet now! | 钱包 立刻 |
[10:45] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:45] | Why the hell not?! | 为什么 |
[10:48] | You said keep my hands where you could see them. | 你说要把手放在你能看得到的地方 |
[10:51] | My wallet is in my pocket. | 我的钱包在口袋里 |
[10:53] | You can’t see my hands if | 如果我掏钱包你就看不见我的手了 |
[10:54] | — Are you trying to be a hero?! | 你是想英雄救美吗 |
[10:56] | I’m a surgical resident — | 我是个外科住院医师 |
[10:58] | Shut the hell up! | 妈的闭嘴 |
[10:59] | This isn’t a game, man. I’m serious. Okay. | 这可不是做游戏 伙计 我是来真的 |
[11:01] | Put your damn phone and wallet on the ground right now. | 马上把你该死的手机和钱包放到地上 |
[11:04] | Hey, do you see this, man? I am not playing around! | 看见这个了吗 伙计 我不是在过家家 |
[11:06] | Just put your phone and wallet on the damn ground! | 把你该死的手机和钱包放到地上 |
[11:08] | Come on, man, just — just do what he says! | 快点 伙计 按他说的做 |
[11:10] | Please listen to him. | 求你按他说的做 |
[11:11] | Shut up! Just shut up and get on your knees! | 闭嘴 跪下 |
[11:13] | Put your hands and knees on the ground. | 把手和膝盖放在地上 |
[11:15] | Get your wallet out right now. | 现在把你钱包掏出来 |
[11:16] | I will shoot your crazy ass, I swear to God. Okay. | 我会把你打个稀巴烂 我发誓 |
[11:19] | Are you listening to me?! I’ll do it! Yes. | 你听见我说话了吗 我会开枪的 |
[11:21] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | You need to take the rest of the day off. | 你该回去休息 |
[11:48] | Dr. Melendez said that, too. | 梅伦德斯医生也这么说 |
[11:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:51] | “Why?” Because you just experienced a traumatic event. | 「为什么」 因为你刚刚经历了创伤性事件 |
[11:54] | – It’s not my fault. – I-I know that. | -这不是我的错 -我知道 |
[11:57] | Avery has multiple injuries. | 艾莉身上多处创伤 |
[11:59] | Dr. Melendez wants me to monitor her. | 梅伦德斯医生让我照看她 |
[12:09] | Dr. Lim. | 利姆医生 |
[12:13] | I was out of line. | 是我太过分了 |
[12:14] | I shouldn’t have argued with you. | 我不应该跟你理论 |
[12:14] | Primary enclosure went well. | 一期缝合情况良好 |
[12:16] | We’ll extubate him in a few hours | 几个小时后就可以拔管 |
[12:17] | to prevent any further internal damage. | 以防止更深层次的脏器损害 |
[12:20] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[12:21] | It is, and you’re gonna make sure he stays that way. | 确实 你要保证他继续稳定恢复 |
[12:23] | You’ll be babysitting tonight in the ICU. | 今晚你要在重症监护室里看护他 |
[12:27] | I’m — I’m not on call. | 我 我今晚不值班 |
[12:29] | Great, then you’re available. | 很好 那你有空 |
[12:30] | Should be a quiet night. | 今晚应该会很清闲 |
[12:32] | Just want to keep an eye on those vitals. | 只要注意监测生命体征就行 |
[12:33] | You never know with tracheal tears. | 你永远也不知道什么时候会发生气管撕裂 |
[12:35] | Can’t one of the ICU nurses do that? | 这事就不能交给重症监护室的护士吗 |
[12:38] | Yep. | 可以 |
[12:39] | But they didn’t lip off in my operating room. | 但她们没在我的手术室里出言不逊 |
[12:41] | And he’d better be breathing in the morning. | 他最好明早还活着 |
[12:49] | Excuse me, but why is Shaun on the victim’s case? | 打扰一下 为什么肖恩在处理受害者的病例 |
[12:52] | I assessed him, and he seemed perfectly capable. | 我评估过了 他没什么事 |
[12:55] | You assessed him? | 你评估了 |
[12:55] | What does that mean? You asked him how he was feeling? | 这是什么意思 你问过他感觉如何 |
[12:58] | You psychic? | 你会读心术 |
[12:59] | D-Do you have an advanced degree in psychology? | 你有心理学的高等学位 |
[13:01] | You don’t know what’s going on in his head. | 你根本不知道他脑子里在想些什么 |
[13:06] | When I’m in surgery, | 我在手术室里的时候 |
[13:07] | my focus is on the person whose guts are open in front of me | 注意力是集中在我面前开膛破肚的病人身上 |
[13:09] | rather than the soul of the person standing across from me. | 而不是站我对面的人的心理活动 |
[13:12] | No. | 当然 |
[13:13] | And it seems that Shaun doesn’t let anything impact his work. | 而且似乎肖恩不会让任何事情影响他工作 |
[13:15] | So, along with his photographic memory, | 所以和他过目不忘的本事一样 |
[13:17] | I’m putting cold-hearted in the plus column. | 我把冷酷无情也算作加分项了 |
[13:26] | Dr. Murphy, do you understand why you’re here? | 莫菲医生 你知道我为什么找你来吗 |
[13:29] | Yes. | 知道 |
[13:30] | Dr. Glassman said I had to talk to you. | 格拉斯曼医生说我得和你谈谈 |
[13:33] | After any doctor goes through a potentially traumatic — | 任何医生在经历了潜在性的创伤事件之后 |
[13:36] | You have to determine | 你得先确定 |
[13:37] | if I’m a medicolegal liability to the hospital. | 我是否对医院负有法律责任 |
[13:39] | Yes. And, more importantly, | 没错 而且更重要的是 |
[13:42] | it’s an opportunity to provide you with emotional support. | 这是一个为你提供情感支持的机会 |
[13:51] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:54] | You don’t have apples. | 你这没有苹果 |
[13:58] | I’ll try to have some fruit next time we meet. | 下次我们见面的时候我会准备些水果 |
[14:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:03] | Do you regret anything about this morning? | 你会为今天早上发生的事情感到后悔吗 |
[14:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:10] | After bad things happen, | 在糟糕的事情发生之后 |
[14:11] | it’s perfectly normal to replay the events, | 反复回想这些事情是很正常的 |
[14:13] | wishing you had done things differently. | 希望自己当时做出了不同的选择 |
[14:15] | It already happened. | 事情已经发生了 |
[14:17] | I can’t do things differently. | 我无力回天 |
[14:21] | Is talking about this upsetting you? | 我们谈论这件事会让你感到不安吗 |
[14:28] | What are you thinking about right now? | 你现在在想什么 |
[14:32] | Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. | 全身炎症反应综合征 |
[14:38] | The surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[14:39] | After a serious trauma like this, | 经历了像这样的严重创伤后 |
[14:42] | the body can develop a self-destructive inflammatory reaction. | 机体会产生自我毁灭的炎症反应 |
[14:45] | Kidneys, liver, lungs, heart — | 肾脏 肝脏 肺脏 心脏 |
[14:48] | any or all of them can start to shut down. | 其中任何一个甚至全部同时开始衰竭 |
[14:50] | We’ll be giving her anti-inflammatories | 我们会给她抗炎治疗 |
[14:52] | and monitoring her closely, | 并密切监控 |
[14:53] | but the next 24 hours are critical. | 之后的二十四小时至关重要 |
[14:55] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:56] | Just get her through this. Whatever you got to do. | 让她平安挺过来 无论你们用什么办法 |
[14:59] | Yeah, well, I need consent forms | 好的 我需要你女朋友的亲属 |
[15:00] | from your girlfriend’s next of kin. | 来签署知情同意书 |
[15:02] | If you could please get her family in here | 请你把她的亲人带过来 |
[15:04] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[15:09] | I can’t. I… | 我不能 我… |
[15:15] | I don’t even know her last name. | 我都不知道她姓什么 |
[15:17] | It was our first date. | 这是我们第一次约会 |
[15:18] | W-We met on a dating app. | 我们在一个约会App上认识的 |
[15:20] | We were going hiking, | 我们要去爬山 |
[15:21] | so she wasn’t carrying a purse or ID. | 所以她没带钱包和身份证 |
[15:24] | Well, then, you really don’t need to be here. | 好吧 那你不需要待在这 |
[15:30] | Someone out there cares about her. | 这世上有人在乎她 |
[15:31] | If she dies, | 如果她死了 |
[15:32] | I want them to know someone was with her. | 我希望他们知道临死前有人陪着她 |
[15:38] | I’ll have social work try to locate her family. | 我会让社工试着联系她的家人 |
[15:42] | Stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久都可以 |
[15:55] | It looks clean, dry, and healthy. | 看起来干净 干燥 健康 |
[15:58] | My neck is killing me. | 我的脖子快疼死了 |
[16:02] | How long have you been using? | 滥用药物有多久了 |
[16:05] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 有什么关系吗 |
[16:06] | Well, you likely built up a tolerance to pain meds. | 你对止痛药已经有一定程度的耐受 |
[16:08] | Now that you really need them, | 现在你真正需要它们的时候 |
[16:09] | they aren’t there for you. | 它们就不太管用了 |
[16:10] | That’s why I need fentanyl. | 所以我才需要芬太尼 |
[16:12] | 100 micrograms. Are you gonna help me or not? | 一百毫克 你到底帮不帮我 |
[16:14] | That wouldn’t be helping. | 这没用的 |
[16:15] | The worst thing I can do for you is feed your habit. | 我不会纵容你的坏习惯 |
[16:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:22] | You saw my tattoo. | 你看到我的纹身了 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:25] | And now you’re punishing me. | 你现在在惩罚我 |
[16:27] | You want this to hurt. | 你想让我忍受疼痛 |
[16:28] | I’m treating you professionally. | 我在专业地对你进行治疗 |
[16:29] | If you were treating me professionally, | 如果你真的是在治疗 |
[16:30] | I wouldn’t be in so much pain. I’m sorry, but I — | 我就不会这么疼了 对不起 但是我 |
[16:31] | Just give me the damn drugs! | 该死的把药给我 |
[16:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[16:51] | Melendez thinks that he’s okay being on Avery’s case. | 梅伦德斯觉得他负责艾莉的病例没问题 |
[16:55] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:57] | Dr. Melendez may be right. | 梅伦德斯医生或许是对的 |
[16:58] | That case seems to be Shaun’s primary focus right now. | 这个病例或许眼下是肖恩主要的关注点 |
[17:01] | Maybe his condition is a blessing in this situation. | 或许他是不幸中的万幸 |
[17:03] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[17:04] | Or obsessing over Avery’s health | 也或许执着于艾莉的健康状况 |
[17:06] | could be his only outlet for a guilty conscience. | 是宣泄他负罪感的唯一出口 |
[17:08] | Watching her suffer could just be worsening those feelings. | 看着她饱受痛苦煎熬只会让他感觉更糟 |
[17:11] | So, either it’s a huge problem | 所以 要不这就是一个大问题 |
[17:12] | or it’s not a problem at all. | 要不就根本算不上是问题 |
[17:13] | This is your professional opinion? | 这是你的专业意见 |
[17:16] | Shaun has a very unique mind | 肖恩的思维非常独特 |
[17:18] | and an incredibly introverted nature. | 而且性格十分内向 |
[17:23] | Well, thank you for that. | 多谢你的建议 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry, but without a lot more time with him, | 我很抱歉 但是没有和他进一步的接触 |
[17:28] | that’s the best I can offer. | 我只能提供这些建议 |
[17:38] | What did Lim expect me to do — | 利姆到底想让我做什么 |
[17:40] | stand there and smile | 当她质疑我医疗决策的时候 |
[17:41] | while she called my medical judgment into question? | 站在那里面带微笑 |
[17:43] | Your patient nearly died waiting on that O.R., right? | 干等在手术室里看着病人奄奄一息是吗 |
[17:46] | It was bad. What do you want me to do? | 太糟糕了 你到底想让我做什么 |
[17:47] | Tell her to back off! | 让她别折磨我了 |
[17:48] | – No. – He’s a complete and utter — | -不要 -他就是个十足的 |
[17:50] | Not one of those nice racists, huh? | 哪有温柔善良的种族歧视者 |
[17:52] | – I shouldn’t have to be — Claire! | -我本不应该 -克莱尔 |
[17:54] | Here’s what you have to do — | 你要做的就是 |
[17:55] | shut up and do exactly what Dr. Lim tells you to do. | 闭上嘴然后按照利姆医生说的做 |
[17:57] | But — | 可是 |
[18:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[18:12] | Maybe we could take turns. | 或许我们可以轮换 |
[18:15] | You can keep an eye on my patient, | 你帮我照看我的患者 |
[18:16] | I keep an eye on yours. | 我照看你的 |
[18:18] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | Her creatinine is 1.6. | 她的肌酐是1.6 |
[18:25] | Mild bump in renal numbers | 受了她这么严重的伤 |
[18:26] | isn’t surprising after all her trauma. | 肾脏指标轻微升高并不奇怪 |
[18:34] | This morning must’ve been crazy. | 今天早上肯定很糟糕 |
[18:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:40] | This morning, my neighbor Lea came over and ate my apple. | 今天早上 我邻居莉亚过来吃掉了我的苹果 |
[18:44] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[18:46] | Yes, it was my last one. | 没错 那是我最后一个苹果 |
[18:48] | She was upset with Armen, our landlord. | 她很生我们的房东阿尔蒙的气 |
[18:51] | She plays her music very loud. | 她放音乐很大声 |
[18:53] | I gave her some advice. It seemed to anger her | 我给了她一些建议 似乎把她惹恼了 |
[18:55] | because she left without saying goodbye. | 因为她走的时候没说再见 |
[18:59] | And you think you did something wrong. | 你觉得是你做错了 |
[19:02] | No, it was good advice. | 不 那是很好的建议 |
[19:06] | Shaun, sometimes a woman wants advice, | 肖恩 有时候女人想要的是建议 |
[19:08] | and sometimes she just wants support. | 有时候她是想向你寻求支持 |
[19:12] | How can I tell which one Lea wants? | 我怎么知道莉亚想要哪个 |
[19:16] | Err on the side of support. | 支持她总不为过 |
[19:18] | – That’s not helpful. – Yes, it is. | -并没帮到她 -帮到了 |
[19:19] | Dr. Browne. You’re being summoned. | 布朗医生 病人呼叫你 |
[19:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | About time. | 到时间了 |
[19:34] | All your struggling, you’ve pulled out your IV. | 你费劲挣扎 静脉注射针管都弄掉了 |
[19:39] | Aren’t nurses usually supposed to do this kind of crap? | 这些破活难道通常不是护士在做吗 |
[19:45] | They let you go to med school, | 他们让你念医学院 |
[19:46] | but they don’t trust you with any real responsibility. | 却不敢把真正重要的活托付给你 |
[19:49] | There must be a competent doctor tucked around here somewhere | 医院肯定有某个有能力的医生 |
[19:51] | who tell someone I need more than aspirin. | 可以跟谁说我需要的不只是阿司匹林 |
[19:54] | – “Competent”? – Yeah. | -「有能力」 -对 |
[19:56] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[20:00] | Imhotep was the father of modern medicine. | 伊姆霍特普是现代医学之父 |
[20:03] | – An Egyptian. – Yeah. | -埃及人 -是啊 |
[20:04] | Good for your people. | 给你们的种族长脸了 |
[20:07] | I’m willing to bet there’s even been a couple others | 我相信过去三千多年来你们的种族 |
[20:09] | over the last 3,000 years, but guess what? | 甚至出过好几个厉害人物 但猜猜看 |
[20:12] | On average, | 一般来说 |
[20:14] | you look at most great technological advancements, | 世上大多数伟大的科技进步 |
[20:16] | you’ll find a proud Northern European holding the patent. | 都由骄傲的北欧人民持有专利 |
[20:19] | That’s what you were trying to do this morning? | 这就是你今天上午在忙活的事吗 |
[20:21] | Get the patent on stealing 30 bucks | 忙着获得从街角商店偷三十块钱 |
[20:23] | from the corner store for a drug fix? | 去买毒品的专利吗 |
[20:27] | You don’t like drug addicts, do you? | 你不喜欢瘾君子吧 |
[20:31] | A lot of people I don’t like. | 我有很多不喜欢的人 |
[20:34] | Thieves, racists, | 小偷 种族歧视者 |
[20:37] | violent punks, | 暴力流氓 |
[20:39] | but I’ll treat ’em. | 但我还是会治疗他们 |
[20:42] | Was your mama a drug addict? | 你老妈是瘾君子吗 |
[20:48] | That’s the beauty of cliches, | 老话题的美妙之处 |
[20:49] | is they’re true so often, huh? | 就在于通常都是真的 对吧 |
[20:50] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[20:54] | I didn’t go to college. | 我没念大学 |
[20:56] | I didn’t have no affirmative action to get me in, | 我没有平权运动特别照顾 所以没念 |
[20:58] | but you did. | 但你有 |
[21:00] | All because some bleeding-heart liberal in the Dean’s office | 就因为某个软心肠的自由党人在院长办公室 |
[21:02] | teared up reading your essay about your crack-whore mama. | 哭着读你写的有关嗑药贱人老妈的文章 |
[21:06] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:12] | I guess we’re all violent punks. | 看来我们都是暴力流氓 |
[21:31] | All you had to do was give him your wallet. | 你当时只需把钱包给他 |
[21:49] | Her urine output is low. | 她的尿量很少 |
[21:52] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[21:53] | Get away from her! | 别碰她 |
[21:54] | You can’t be in here shoving my doctors around. | 你别在这推搡医生 |
[21:56] | Me? He — He’s the — | 我 他 他才是… |
[22:00] | – Oh, my God. – She needs dialysis. | -天啊 -她得做血液透析 |
[22:02] | Her kidneys are failing fast. | 她的肾脏衰竭得很快 |
[22:06] | This is the first stage of total organ failure. | 这是器官完全衰竭的第一阶段 |
[22:16] | We removed two liters of excess fluid with dialysis, | 血液透析已排出了两升的过量液体 |
[22:19] | but she’s getting worse. | 但她情况在恶化 |
[22:21] | Fluid’s building up in her chest. | 她的胸腔有积液 |
[22:23] | She’s in pulmonary failure, too. | 她的肺也衰竭了 |
[22:24] | Draining the fluid in her pleural space | 排出她胸腔的积液 |
[22:26] | would reduce airway resistance. | 可以减少气道阻力 |
[22:28] | Yeah, let’s prep her for a thoracentesis. | 好 准备给她做胸腔穿刺术 |
[22:30] | We’re gonna have to work fast. | 动作得快 |
[22:32] | I’ll prep the evac drain. | 我去准备胸腔引流 |
[22:34] | I’m gonna need you to put that needle right between — | 你得把针放到… |
[22:36] | 6th and 7th rib. | 第六和第七根肋骨间 |
[22:46] | Wait, you’re gonna let him do — | 你要让他动手… |
[22:47] | Shut up. All right, careful. | 闭嘴 好 小心 |
[22:48] | Don’t put the needle in too deep. | 别把针插得太深 |
[22:50] | – We don’t want to give her — – Pneumothorax. | -不能让她… -气胸 |
[22:54] | All right, you’re in. | 好 进去了 |
[22:58] | Now, let me see what I can pull out. | 看看引出了什么 |
[23:01] | Hopefully she settles down. | 但愿她的情况能稳定 |
[23:19] | CO2’s down, and O2’s climbing. | 二氧化碳降了 氧气升了 |
[23:24] | We can manage her kidneys and her lungs, | 我们能稳住她的肾脏和肺部 |
[23:25] | but the last stop in multiple organ failure would be her heart. | 多个器官衰竭的最后一步就是心脏衰竭 |
[23:28] | Watch her ventilation pressures like a hawk, | 全神贯注她的呼吸压力 |
[23:31] | push cardioprotective meds, | 注入心脏保护药物 |
[23:32] | and page me if anything changes. | 情况有变就呼叫我 |
[23:37] | Think you’re being her hero? | 你以为你是她的英雄吗 |
[23:39] | The fact is you hardly know her. | 事实上你几乎不懂她 |
[23:41] | And you don’t know him at all. | 你也根本不懂他 |
[23:43] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[24:00] | Okay, I am done. | 我受够了 |
[24:01] | He’s a foul-mouthed, spiteful bully. | 他是个满嘴污言秽语的恶毒混球 |
[24:04] | No problem. I’ll have the concierge | 没问题 我会让接待员 |
[24:06] | find a patient more suited to your liking. | 给你找个更对你胃口的病患 |
[24:08] | He doesn’t need a doctor doting over him. | 他不需要医生去照顾他 |
[24:11] | He doesn’t want me. | 他不想看到我 |
[24:12] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry I disagreed with you, okay? | 抱歉我之前顶撞了你 |
[24:17] | But I don’t deserve to be scolded like a school girl | 但我不该像个学生妹那样被人奚落 |
[24:21] | because your ego can’t handle being challenged a little. | 就因为你自负之心受不了半点顶撞 |
[24:25] | That is some apology. | 这道歉可真有意思 |
[24:27] | Look, I had a legitimate — | 我有正当理由… |
[24:28] | You really don’t see the problem here? | 你真没意识到问题所在吗 |
[24:29] | What? With challenging you? | 什么 顶撞你吗 |
[24:32] | Right now, you are confronting me in front of two nurses. | 你现在是当着两个护士的面顶撞我 |
[24:38] | Would you do that to Melendez? | 你敢这样对梅伦德斯吗 |
[24:40] | Or would you wait five minutes? | 或者你会等五分钟吗 |
[24:45] | I have dealt with men undermining my authority my entire career. | 我整个职业生涯都在跟不服我领导的男人打交道 |
[24:49] | We shouldn’t do it to one another, too. | 女人何必为难女人 |
[24:51] | Now go take care of him like you would any other patient. | 现在就像照顾其他病患一样去照顾他 |
[25:06] | Food services — they double-check every order. | 所有订单餐厅都会复查 |
[25:08] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[25:09] | – An apple. – An apple? | -一个苹果 -一个苹果 |
[25:11] | – Who’s getting an apple? – I am! | -谁会点一个苹果 -我 |
[25:12] | – No. – Shaun. | -不 -肖恩 |
[25:13] | Forget the apple, please. | 请别管苹果了 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry. Can I have a minute? | 抱歉 能单独聊聊吗 |
[25:17] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[25:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:26] | Shaun, there’s no need to get defensive, okay? | 肖恩 防卫心别那么强 好吗 |
[25:28] | Do you want to sit down? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[25:29] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[25:32] | I want you to tell me again | 我要你再跟我说一遍 |
[25:34] | exactly what happened this morning. | 今早发生的事 |
[25:36] | I told you exactly what happened this morning. | 我跟你说了今早发生的事 |
[25:38] | Yes, but people have told you that it’s your fault. | 是的 但人们告诉你是你的错 |
[25:41] | Haven’t they? | 不是吗 |
[25:42] | My actions and the shooting were associative incidents. | 我的行动跟枪击是关联事件 |
[25:45] | It is not a causal relationship. | 而不是因果关系 |
[25:47] | I paced, and she got shot, | 我踱步 她中枪 |
[25:49] | but pacing doesn’t cause shootings, | 但枪击不是踱步引起的 |
[25:50] | otherwise every time someone paced, | 否则每次有人踱步 |
[25:51] | a shooting would soon follow. | 很快就会接着发生枪击 |
[25:53] | Okay, that’s a very good point. | 好吧 你说得非常好 |
[25:57] | When someone has a gun | 有人持枪 |
[26:00] | and it’s a dangerous situation, right? | 是危险的情况 对吗 |
[26:04] | You don’t want to upset the situation. | 你不想扰乱这种情况 对吗 |
[26:06] | You don’t want to make it worse. | 你不想把情况变糟 |
[26:08] | You think this is my fault, too. | 你也认为这是我的错 |
[26:11] | No, no, it was the shoot– | 不是 那是枪… |
[26:14] | It was the shooter’s fault, | 那是枪手的错 |
[26:16] | but your actions may have contributed to it. | 但你的行动可能造成了影响 |
[26:19] | Okay, Shaun, wait a second. Wait a second. | 好吧 肖恩 等一下 等一下 |
[26:21] | I know your behavior is not completely in your control, | 我知道你无法完全控制你的行为 |
[26:25] | but I also know it’s not completely out of your control. | 但我也知道你不是完全无法控制你的行为 |
[26:28] | Is it? | 对吗 |
[26:30] | So, yes, maybe it is a little bit your fault. | 所以 也许你有一点责任 |
[26:34] | And definitely mine. | 我也当然有责任 |
[26:38] | You weren’t even there. | 你甚至不在场 |
[26:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:43] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在场 |
[26:47] | Can we sit down, please, just for a second? | 我们能坐下聊吗 就一会儿 |
[26:57] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[26:58] | I convinced myself that everything was fine | 我说服自己一切都没问题 |
[27:00] | because in here, it is. | 因为在这里确实是那样 |
[27:03] | It’s great. | 挺棒的 |
[27:05] | But you need help. | 但你需要帮助 |
[27:07] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[27:10] | you need guidance — | 你需要引导 |
[27:12] | much more than I can give you. | 远不止我所能给予你的 |
[27:20] | I’m supposed to be with my patient. | 我该跟我的病患待在一起 |
[27:22] | I’m supposed to be watching her like a hawk. | 我该全神贯注地看着她 |
[27:46] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[27:52] | I didn’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[27:54] | When I first saw her this morning, she just… | 我今早一看见她时 她… |
[27:56] | didn’t look… | 看起来不… |
[28:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:08] | I mean, I wanted to blow her off, | 我想放她鸽子 |
[28:09] | so, uh… I said I forgot water. | 所以我说我忘了带水 |
[28:13] | I mean, I figured we’d go to the store | 我设想我们去商店买时 |
[28:15] | and — and I’d pretend that I forgot my wallet. | 我假装我忘了带钱包 |
[28:16] | I knew she didn’t have her purse, so… | 我知道她没有带钱包 所以… |
[28:19] | We can’t go hiking without water, right? | 没有水 我们就不能去远足了 对吗 |
[28:22] | I mean, no harm, no foul? | 这样就无害不罚了 |
[28:29] | She was there because of me. | 因为我她才会去那 |
[28:33] | She’s here… | 她会在这… |
[28:35] | because of me. | 是因为我 |
[28:38] | It’s not a causal relationship. | 这不是因果关系 |
[28:42] | Wait, excuse me? | 慢着 你说什么 |
[28:47] | It’s not a causal relationship — | 这不是因果关系 |
[28:49] | lying and shootings. | 说谎和枪击 |
[28:50] | Lying doesn’t cause shootings, | 说谎不会引起枪击 |
[28:51] | otherwise, every time someone lied — | 否则 每次有人说谎… |
[28:55] | Her pulse pressure is narrow. | 她的脉压变低了 |
[28:56] | Wait, what does that mean? | 慢着 那是什么意思 |
[28:58] | She’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[29:00] | Page Melendez. Stat! | 马上呼叫梅伦德斯 |
[29:09] | Your respiratory rate is up. | 你的呼吸率上升了 |
[29:11] | Are you having trouble breathing? | 你呼吸有困难吗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. It’s tight. | 是的 很紧密 |
[29:22] | Find Dr. Lim. | 找利姆医生 |
[29:25] | Narrow pulse pressure indicates a reduced cardiac output. | 脉压变低表示心排血量减少 |
[29:28] | The inflammation is affecting her heart. | 炎症在影响她的心脏 |
[29:30] | She’s in end-stage organ failure. | 她处于器官衰竭末期 |
[29:31] | Yes, we can insert an intra-aortic balloon pump. | 是的 我们可以插入主动脉内球囊反搏 |
[29:33] | It may reduce some of the workload on her heart, | 也许能减轻她心脏的工作量 |
[29:35] | but it’s failing fast — really fast. | 但衰竭得很快 非常快 |
[29:37] | It only needs to work overnight. | 只需要撑过一夜 |
[29:39] | The inflammatory reaction will improve after that. | 之后炎症反应会改善 |
[29:41] | What if it’s failing so fast because it’s not her heart? | 如果衰竭得那么快不是因为她的心脏呢 |
[29:45] | Her hemoglobin’s dropped from 14 to 12 | 最近两次检测 |
[29:46] | between her last two draws. | 她的血红蛋白值从14降到了12 |
[29:47] | What if the real problem is she’s bleeding somewhere? | 如果她是因为某处有出血呢 |
[29:49] | Given what she’s been through, | 鉴于她的病情 |
[29:50] | a two-point drop could mean nothing. | 下降两点也许没什么 |
[29:52] | Or it could mean a bleed, | 也有可能代表有出血状况 |
[29:53] | which would account for the narrow pulse pressure. | 这样也能说明脉压为何会降低 |
[29:55] | Her heart could be fine. | 她的心脏也会没事了 |
[29:58] | If you’re right, that means we’d have to open her back up. | 如果你说得对 我们得再给她开刀 |
[30:00] | I don’t know if her body can handle another operation. | 我不确定她的身体是否能够承受第二次手术 |
[30:02] | No, it can’t. | 是的 承受不了 |
[30:03] | Treating heart failure with an aortic pump | 通过主动脉内球囊泵治疗心脏衰竭 |
[30:05] | is also a simple procedure. | 也是比较简单的手术 |
[30:07] | So we’re going to diagnose based on which procedure is simpler? | 所以咱们现在要根据手术难易度来下诊断了吗 |
[30:10] | If I’m right, there could be no more blood to pump. | 如果我的猜测没错 她泵不出足量的血 |
[30:12] | She’ll be dead. | 她会死的 |
[30:16] | She’s crashing! | 她快不行了 |
[30:18] | We should prepare the cath lab for a pump. | 我们可以准备介入以进行泵血 |
[30:19] | We should prepare the O.R. | 准备手术室吧 |
[30:25] | Let’s get her into an O.R. Now. | 赶紧推她进手术室 |
[30:38] | Hemoglobin’s dropped to 8. | 血红蛋白降到8了 |
[30:41] | She is bleeding out. | 她大出血了 |
[30:42] | Yes, she is, but where? | 是的 但出血点在哪儿 |
[30:44] | Got to find where the bleeder’s coming from | 赶紧找到出血点 |
[30:45] | and clip it before she dies. | 在她死前钳住出血点 |
[30:48] | I got nothing. | 我没找到 |
[30:49] | Must be hidden under the retroperitoneum or mediastinum. | 肯定是藏在腹膜后腔或纵膈后面了 |
[30:51] | That’s a whole lot of real estate | 开刀的这块区域很大 |
[30:52] | to cut open and just go blindly looking. | 只能盲目地探寻了 |
[30:54] | We should start at the abdomen. She was shot there. | 先从腹腔开始吧 她的枪伤在那里 |
[30:56] | The bullet passed through the posterior thorax. | 子弹贯穿了胸腔 |
[30:58] | BP’s 40 over palp. She’s dying, Neil. | 收缩压40 舒张压无 她快死了 尼尔 |
[31:00] | Whatever you’re gonna do, you need to do it now. | 无论你要做什么 赶紧动手 |
[31:02] | We need to look everywhere. | 那就到处都查一下吧 |
[31:03] | Give me a knife and sternal saw. | 请给我一把手术刀和胸骨锯 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna open her up from chest to pelvis. | 我要给她开腹 从胸腔直到骨盆 |
[31:07] | Prep the sternum and abdomen with Betadine. | 给胸骨和腹部碘伏消毒 |
[31:10] | Gonna need a sponge stick | 我需要一把海绵钳 |
[31:11] | to control the bleeding when we find it. | 在找到出血点时以便控制 |
[31:23] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:27] | Open her between the second and third rib on the left side. | 从她左侧第二根和第三根肋骨那里下刀 |
[31:31] | The bullet nicked the left supreme intercostal artery. | 子弹划破了左侧肋间最上动脉 |
[31:34] | The wall has blown. | 动脉壁破裂 |
[31:35] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:36] | I followed the injuries — | 根据伤口… |
[31:38] | pelvis to bowel to spleen to diaphragm. | 从骨盆 肠道 脾脏到隔膜 |
[31:40] | Next target has to be left supreme intercostal artery. | 下一个创口就该是左侧肋间最上动脉 |
[31:45] | All right, prep left intercostal space. | 给左侧肋间做术前消毒 |
[31:54] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气 |
[31:56] | Why aren’t you helping me? | 为什么你们不帮帮我 |
[31:57] | Dr. Lim will be along in just two minutes. | 利姆医生两分钟内就会过来 |
[31:58] | You’re the damn doctor. Do your job. | 你是医生 赶紧救命啊 |
[32:12] | I need to open up the left neck compartment | 我需要打开左侧颈部筋膜间隙 |
[32:14] | to relieve the pressure. | 释放压力 |
[32:15] | Procedure tray? | 手术包 |
[32:22] | You done this before? | 你以前做过吗 |
[32:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[32:26] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[32:35] | It’s too swollen. | 肿胀太厉害 |
[32:36] | I can’t see the Adam’s apple. | 我看不到喉结 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:39] | Cut along the soft divot between the carotid sheath and the trachea. | 沿着颈动脉鞘和气管之间的软凹陷切开 |
[32:44] | Soft divot. | 软凹陷 |
[32:45] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[33:01] | Update me. | 什么情况 |
[33:04] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:05] | He had a cervical hematoma. | 他的颈部有血肿 |
[33:06] | I had to relieve the pressure. | 我得释放压力 |
[33:07] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[33:13] | Oxygen sats are going up. | 氧饱和回升了 |
[33:16] | It’s rare, but post-op swelling can happen with tracheal tears. | 这很少见 但术后肿胀会伴随气管破烂 |
[33:18] | That’s why we watch them so closely the first 24 hours. | 所以我们才会在术后24小时内严密观察患者 |
[33:21] | You mind if we finish this off in the operating room? | 让我们到手术室完成这个好吗 |
[33:28] | I don’t see anything, Shaun — | 我什么都没看到 肖恩 |
[33:30] | no blood and no arterial tear. | 没有出血 也没有动脉破裂 |
[33:31] | You’re too high. | 你找到位置太高 |
[33:32] | It’s near the bifurcation. | 就在分叉附近 |
[33:34] | Get some light in. | 打灯 |
[33:40] | I got something. | 我找到了 |
[33:41] | Blood’s pooling right under the bifurcation. | 分叉右下方有血涌出 |
[33:43] | Clamp now. | 给我止血钳 |
[34:01] | She wasn’t in heart failure. | 她不再心脏衰竭了 |
[34:03] | That means her heart is still strong enough | 这意味着她的心脏足够强壮 |
[34:04] | to get her through the night. | 能帮她度过这一晚 |
[34:06] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:10] | And you just made up for it. | 但你刚刚已经弥补了错误 |
[34:15] | You were right, Jared. | 你说得对 杰瑞德 |
[34:20] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[34:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:51] | My mother had problems. | 我妈妈是有问题 |
[34:53] | So I couldn’t afford to just around | 所以我无法忍受只是袖手旁观 |
[34:54] | expecting everything to be handed to me | 希望天上掉大饼 |
[34:56] | or whatever else it is that’s holding you back. | 或是其他拖我后腿的事情 |
[35:00] | And yeah, I got some breaks, | 是的 我取得了一些成就 |
[35:01] | but I worked my ass off. | 但我也拼了命 |
[35:03] | Two jobs, two roommates every step of the way. | 两份工作 两个室友 一步步一路走来 |
[35:07] | And that is what got me to the place where I could save your life. | 靠着这些 我才能站在这个位置拯救你的性命 |
[35:26] | Your daughter’s not out of the woods yet, | 你女儿尚未脱离危险 |
[35:28] | but I do expect her condition to improve day by day. | 但我认为她的状况会一天天转好 |
[35:32] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[35:33] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[35:51] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:52] | Sorry we weren’t here for you. | 抱歉我们没陪在你身边 |
[35:54] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[35:57] | Probably won’t be hiking anytime soon. | 暂时没办法去爬山了 |
[36:05] | You sneaking out before I can thank you? | 我还没谢你呢 你就想偷偷溜走吗 |
[36:10] | Please, you don’t need to thank me. | 不是 你没必要谢我的 |
[36:14] | Yeah, I do. | 不 有必要 |
[36:16] | And apologize. | 还有道歉 |
[36:19] | I was wrong about you. | 我之前误会了你 |
[36:25] | I thought you were trying to ditch me. | 我以为你要抛弃我 |
[36:30] | I was… | 我当时… |
[36:32] | hoping you were trying to ditch me. | 希望你抛弃我 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:45] | When you’re feeling better, | 等你感觉好点 |
[36:46] | I’d like a second chance at a first date. | 我希望我们能再来一次初次约会 |
[37:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:13] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:14] | I publicly disrespected you, | 我公然对你不敬 |
[37:17] | and so I thought it only right to publicly respect you. | 所以我只能公然对你表示敬重以弥补错误 |
[37:25] | I am grateful for the chance to learn from you. | 我很感激从你这里学到的教训 |
[37:31] | I know you needed this victory. | 我知道你需要这场胜利 |
[37:33] | Glad you saved a life today. | 很高兴你今天拯救了性命 |
[37:35] | Just wish it wasn’t a Nazi. | 希望他不是纳粹 |
[38:08] | Lane number two. | 2号跑道 |
[38:11] | Maddie always took that lane. | 曼蒂经常跑那条跑道 |
[38:13] | She would tuck in behind me | 她会一直缀在我后面跑 |
[38:15] | and draft until the last 200 meters. | 直到最后200米才会超越我 |
[38:19] | It was a dirty little trick. | 一个见不得人的小把戏 |
[38:22] | – It worked. – Every time. | -但很有效 -每次都有效 |
[38:31] | 13 years ago today. | 至今都13年了 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:36] | I miss her, too. | 我也很想她 |
[38:41] | Give her space, right? | 给她一些空间吧 |
[38:44] | Give her space. | 给她一些空间 |
[38:47] | She just drifted farther and farther away. | 她只是在渐渐远离 |
[38:49] | Everything I did… | 我做的所有事… |
[38:51] | I did wrong. | 都做错了 |
[38:53] | You did your best. | 你尽了力 |
[38:57] | I was… | 我当时 |
[38:59] | practically living at your house back then, and — | 几乎就是住在你家了 |
[39:04] | If I hadn’t… | 如果我没有… |
[39:07] | You were both teenagers. | 你们俩当时都是青少年 |
[39:10] | You were idiots. | 都一样的中二 |
[39:13] | You got lucky, she didn’t. | 你走了好运 她没有 |
[39:19] | If I… | 如果我… |
[39:21] | was there more… | 能多陪陪她… |
[39:24] | if I… | 如果我 |
[39:27] | stayed on her… | 在她身边… |
[39:32] | You’re there for him. | 你当时在他身边 |
[39:41] | Here’s your extended forecast for the week. | 以下是本周的天气预报 |
[39:43] | Starting off with a little bit of cloud cover in San Francisco, | 首先旧金山多云 |
[39:45] | temperatures in the low 70s… | 气温降至21度… |
[39:47] | …just a few degrees as we get closer to the weekend. | 到了周末只有几度 |
[39:49] | Expect dry conditions for the next seven days here — | 希望未来7天能天晴干燥 |
[39:54] | I, uh, saw your light. | 我看到你家有灯 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:06] | Claire told me to apologize | 克莱尔说我要道歉 |
[40:08] | because you didn’t want me to tell the truth. | 因为你并不希望我说实话 |
[40:10] | You only wanted me to support your position, | 你只是希望我能支持你的观点 |
[40:12] | even though it’s wrong. | 即便你是错的 |
[40:17] | Well, I don’t accept. | 我不接受你的道歉 |
[40:21] | I may have overreacted this morning a little. | 今早我也许有点反应过度 |
[40:26] | And you were honest — brutally honest — | 你很诚实 极其诚实 |
[40:29] | but you shouldn’t have to wear ear plugs in your own home. | 但你在自己家不应该戴耳塞 |
[40:34] | And don’t start lying to me to make me feel good. | 别为了让我好受而说谎 |
[40:38] | You’re the only honest guy I know. | 你是我认识的唯一诚实的人 |
[40:43] | So… | 所以… |
[40:48] | …have a good night, Shaun Murphy. | 晚安 肖恩·莫菲 |
[40:51] | And I will try not to keep you up. | 我会努力不吵醒你 |
[41:28] | I made a mistake today. | 我今天犯了个错误 |
[41:32] | And someone got hurt. | 有人因此受伤了 |