时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Dr. Coyle — He’s a little too friendly. | 科利医生 他有点太过友好了 |
[00:05] | I’m sure he’s just trying to establish a rapport. | 我想他只是想和你融洽相处而已 |
[00:06] | I give great massages. | 我按摩手法很棒 |
[00:08] | And I’ll make a killer omelet in the morning. | 早上我会给你做一个好吃到死的煎蛋卷 |
[00:09] | That’s really inappropriate. | 这真是太不合适了 |
[00:11] | I said no. | 我说了不 |
[00:12] | You’re approaching insubordination. | 但你在违抗命令 |
[00:13] | You have to file a complaint with HR. | 你得跟人事部提出投诉 |
[00:15] | They will shift the blame onto me. Like you did. | 他们会把错怪在我身上 就像你一样 |
[00:19] | I’ve just been fired for physically assaulting an employee. | 我因为殴打同事被解雇了 |
[00:21] | So, why do I need to quit my job to have a family? | 你为什么要我辞职去组建家庭 |
[00:23] | Agreed. She can be a great lawyer and a great mom. | 同意 她可以既是优秀的律师又是优秀的母亲 |
[00:26] | I don’t want to have kids. | 我不想要孩子 |
[00:27] | I don’t need a therapist. | 我不需要治疗师 |
[00:29] | I want to make my own decisions. | 我想自己做决定 |
[00:31] | I am done talking. | 我不想再说了 |
[00:32] | – Now let’s go. – ?No. N-No. | -走 -不 不 |
[00:33] | I don’t want help! | 我不需要帮忙 |
[00:34] | Where would he go? | 他去哪了 |
[00:35] | Is there a place he likes to hang out? | 有他想去的地方吗 |
[00:36] | I mean, he’s not at the hospital. | 他不在医院 |
[00:38] | And there used to be a picture here. | 以前这里有一张照片 |
[00:39] | It means he’s not coming back. | 意思是他不会回来了 |
[00:44] | Hi. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:46] | I’m Aaron Glassman. Dr. Glassman. | 我是亚伦·格拉斯曼 格拉斯曼医生 |
[00:48] | I work with Shaun. | 是肖恩的同事 |
[00:49] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:51] | It’s nice to meet you, too. May I speak with him, please? | 也很高兴见到你 我能跟他谈谈吗 |
[00:55] | Shaun isn’t here. | 肖恩不在这 |
[00:57] | I know you’ve been helping Shaun, and I appreciate that, | 我知道你在帮肖恩 我很感激 |
[01:01] | but I really need to speak with him immediately. | 但我需要立刻跟他谈谈 |
[01:04] | I’ll definitely let him know when I see him next. | 我见到他后一定转告他 |
[01:08] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:10] | Shaun, I know you’re in here. | 肖恩 我知道你在这 |
[01:11] | I just — I just want to talk, please. | 我想跟你聊聊 拜托了 |
[01:14] | You are way out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[01:15] | Shaun, you have responsibilities. | 肖恩 你有责任在身 |
[01:18] | We’ve got to sort this out. | 咱们得解决了 |
[01:19] | You have five seconds to get the hell out of here… | 给你五秒钟滚出去 |
[01:20] | – Shaun. – or I’m calling the police. | -肖恩 -不然我就报警了 |
[01:22] | – Shaun, I just — – What are — | -肖恩 我… -搞什么 |
[01:23] | I just want to… | 我只想… |
[01:26] | – Five… – Shaun. | -五 -肖恩 |
[01:29] | Shaun, she’s calling the police. | 肖恩 她要报警了 |
[01:30] | – four… – Is that what you want? | -四 -你想这样吗 |
[01:32] | three… | 三 |
[01:34] | – two… – Okay, okay. | -二 -好 好 |
[01:35] | – one. – Okay, okay, I’m leaving. | -一 -好好 我走 |
[01:37] | It’s just that Shaun has a-a tendency to run away from conflict. | 只是肖恩习惯逃避冲突 |
[01:41] | And in Casper and medical school, | 而在卡斯珀和医学院 |
[01:43] | people will give you a little bit of slack, but it — | 人们会敷衍了事 但是… |
[01:46] | now he’s in a very hard-to-get job | 他现在有份很难得的工作 |
[01:47] | in a very competitive environment | 竞争非常激烈 |
[01:49] | where people do not give you a second chance. | 那里的人不会给你第二次机会 |
[01:53] | Still, not cool. | 还是不行 |
[02:00] | If you speak with him will you call me, please? | 如果你联系到他了 请打给我 |
[02:05] | Out. | 出去 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:22] | So, what’s your plan now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:39] | I gotta say, he seems like a nebby, old jerk. | 他就像个「狗拿耗子」的老混球 |
[02:42] | And a bully. | 还很霸道 |
[02:43] | What’s “Nebby”? | 「狗拿耗子」什么意思 |
[02:44] | Nosey. It’s a Pittsburgh thing. | 多管闲事 匹兹堡的说法 |
[02:47] | I mean, you’re a grown man. | 你都是个成年人了 |
[02:48] | If you don’t want to talk to him, it’s none of his business. | 如果你不想跟他说话 那就不关他的事 |
[02:51] | San Jose is too big. | 圣何塞太大了 |
[02:55] | I get not liking San Jose. | 我不喜欢圣何塞 |
[02:57] | I’m not the biggest fan myself, but — | 我自己不太喜欢 但是 |
[02:59] | I don’t want to see a therapist. | 我不想去看治疗师 |
[03:02] | So don’t. | 那就不看 |
[03:05] | I should go back to Casper. | 我该回卡斯珀 |
[03:08] | I have a rule. | 我有个原则 |
[03:09] | Never make an important decision while you are angry, | 生气 沮丧 嗑嗨了或做爱前后 |
[03:13] | upset, high, or right before or after having sex. | 绝对别做重要的决定 |
[03:17] | Okay, you are overworked, stressed out, | 好了 你工作太累了 压力太大 |
[03:19] | and pissed off at your boss. | 还在生你老板的气 |
[03:21] | Now is not the time to be making a big decision. | 现在不适合做重大决定 |
[03:24] | You need to take a break, clear your head. | 你得缓口气 让头脑清醒 |
[03:27] | You need a vacation. | 你需要休假 |
[03:28] | I have to work five more months before I earn a vacation. | 我还得工作五个月才能休假 |
[03:32] | So call in sick. | 那就请病假 |
[03:34] | I’m not sick. | 我没生病 |
[03:37] | You’re so adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[03:38] | You don’t have to be sick to call in sick. | 请病假不是要你非得生病 |
[03:41] | Ah, I have so much to teach you, Grasshopper. | 你有好多要学 愣头青 |
[03:44] | And I’m gonna start with a good, old-fashioned road trip. | 先从一场舒适老套的旅行开始吧 |
[03:47] | It’s the perfect way to get your mojo back. | 这是重新振作的最佳办法 |
[03:49] | And when we return, | 等我们回来了 |
[03:50] | you’re gonna know exactly what to do about | 你就会知道该如何处理 |
[03:52] | San Jose, therapy, and Glassy the Grouch. | 圣何塞 治疗和唠叨鬼小格 |
[03:55] | And all you have to do | 要获得 |
[03:56] | to attain this superior wisdom and knowledge | 这种高超的智慧和知识 |
[03:59] | is to call…in…sick. | 你只需请病假 |
[04:10] | Okay. Okay. I will. | 好 好 我会的 |
[04:15] | Dr. Melendez. Got a case for you. | 梅伦德斯医生 给你个病例 |
[04:18] | My schedule’s pretty packed today. | 我今天安排很紧 |
[04:19] | It’s a patient of mine. She needs a kidney transplant. | 是我的病患 需要做肾脏移植 |
[04:23] | You have a donor? | 找到捐赠者了吗 |
[04:24] | Her identical twin — a perfect DNA match. | 她的同卵双胞胎姐妹 DNA完全匹配 |
[04:27] | Why is she a patient of yours? | 那为什么是你的病患 |
[04:28] | I put balloon tissue expanders under both girls’ scalps | 我在她们的头皮下放了球状组织扩张器 |
[04:31] | to prepare them for the separation surgery. | 准备给她们做分离手术 |
[04:33] | Separation surgery? | 分离手术 |
[04:39] | It’s in six months, after they recover from the transplant. | 等她们六个月后移植康复了再做 |
[04:42] | Of course, if you’re too busy… | 当然了 你要是太忙了 |
[04:44] | No. I’m in. | 不 我来 |
[04:49] | – Where’s Murphy? – He’s not here yet. | -莫菲在哪 -他还没来 |
[04:51] | Wrong day to be late. We’re already shorthanded. | 真会挑日子迟到 已经人手不足了 |
[04:55] | – Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. – I did not fire Kalu. | -其实我想跟你说说这事 -我没有开除卡卢 |
[04:58] | And if you have a problem with it, talk to Andrews. | 如果你对此不满 去找安德鲁斯 |
[05:00] | Although, if you want my advice, don’t have a problem with it. | 但你要是想听我的建议 别心怀不满 |
[05:04] | Andrews is waiting to brief us on a new case. | 安德鲁斯在等着新病患的简报 |
[05:07] | It’s a kidney transplant on craniopagus twins. | 给一对连头双胞胎做肾脏移植 |
[05:11] | Conjoined? | 连体的 |
[05:12] | They’re connected at the skull. | 颅骨相连 |
[05:13] | Their entire renal-vascular systems are interdependent. | 她们共用整个肾血管系统 |
[05:17] | Cool. | 酷 |
[05:18] | Have either of you talked to Shaun? | 你们有谁联系过肖恩吗 |
[05:20] | – No. – No, which isn’t unusual. | -没 -没 很正常 |
[05:23] | Is anything wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[05:25] | No, no, not with Shaun. It’s a family emergency. | 不 肖恩没事 是家庭急事 |
[05:28] | He’s gonna be out for a few days. | 他要请几天假 |
[05:29] | He’s supposed to get approval | 私事请假需要得到 |
[05:31] | for any personal days from his attending. | 他的主治医生的批准 |
[05:32] | Right, which is why I’m checking in. | 对 所以我才来问问 |
[05:34] | I think he thought it was enough just to notify me. | 我觉得他以为光通知到我就够了 |
[05:49] | You call in sick? | 请病假了吗 |
[05:53] | I’m ready to go. | 我收拾好了 |
[05:58] | No, you’re not. | 不 还没有 |
[06:04] | You’re gonna need more than a family photo and a toothbrush. | 只带一张家人的照片和一把牙刷是不够的 |
[06:06] | Go pack. | 去收拾吧 |
[06:07] | Uh, where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[06:09] | Wherever the car takes us. | 车到哪里我们就去哪里 |
[06:10] | I don’t like the beach. | 我不喜欢沙滩 |
[06:11] | Okay, I will let the car know. | 好 我会告诉车的 |
[06:15] | Even with your cardiovascular issues, | 即便你们的心血管有问题 |
[06:17] | a kidney transplant is a relatively safe procedure, | 肾脏移植的风险也比较低 |
[06:20] | especially since, with identical twins, | 更何况你们是同卵双胞胎 |
[06:21] | there’s no chance for organ rejection. | 不会出现器官排斥 |
[06:23] | Just make sure you keep straight which one’s which. | 只是你得确保分得清谁是谁 |
[06:26] | The charming, pretty one has the good kidneys. | 漂亮迷人的那位肾脏是好的 |
[06:29] | Don’t worry. We always triple confirm. | 别担心 我们一直都会再三确认 |
[06:32] | And we put everything in writing. | 而且一切都会做好标记 |
[06:34] | And you’re both charming and pretty. | 而且你俩都很漂亮迷人 |
[06:37] | It was a joke, Mom. | 开玩笑啦 妈妈 |
[06:38] | And smart. | 还很聪明 |
[06:39] | They’re gonna be Ivy Leaguers in the fall. | 她们秋天就要去常青藤大学念书了 |
[06:41] | Yale and Harvard. | 耶鲁和哈佛 |
[06:43] | Mom, you don’t have to tell everyone you meet | 妈 你不必见个人就跟人说 |
[06:45] | – where we’re going to college. – Yes, I do. | -我们考上了哪所大学 -当然要了 |
[06:48] | That’s awesome. Congratulations. | 太棒了 恭喜 |
[06:51] | So, who’s going where? | 谁念哪所大学 |
[06:53] | What do you think? She’s totally obnoxious | 你觉得呢 她简直太讨厌了 |
[06:55] | and thinks she’s way funnier than she is. | 以为自己比实际有趣多了 |
[06:57] | Definitely Harvard. | 肯定是哈佛 |
[06:59] | Hey, don’t make me start mocking your tattoo. | 别让我嘲笑你的文身 |
[07:07] | I thought you would have your entire apartment | 还以为你的公寓 |
[07:09] | strapped to your back. | 会把你拖住呢 |
[07:10] | – It takes me a long time to pack. – ?That’s good. | -我收拾了很久 -很好 |
[07:13] | An anal-retentive packer is the exact type of person | 我就要找你这种死扣细节的人 |
[07:16] | I’d want operating on me. | 给我做手术 |
[07:17] | Lea, this — this is your car. | 莉亚 你的车在这 |
[07:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’re gonna take my other one. | 对对 但我们开另一辆 |
[07:22] | Okay. What do you do at work? | 好 你是做什么的 |
[07:26] | Do you really care what I do, or do you just want to know | 你是真想知道我的工作 还是想知道 |
[07:28] | how someone with such a crappy apartment can afford two cars? | 住那种破公寓的人怎么买得起两辆车 |
[07:31] | I just want to know how you can afford two cars. | 我只想知道你怎么买得起两辆车 |
[07:37] | Yeah, I can’t. | 对 我买不起 |
[07:39] | Uh, my Grandpa Rod died last year, | 我的祖父罗德去年去世了 |
[07:41] | and he left me his most prized possession. | 他把最值钱的东西留给了我 |
[07:47] | It’s the S-Striped Tomato. | 「条纹番茄」车 |
[07:50] | Oh, my God. You like “Starsky & Hutch”? | 天啊 你喜欢《警界双雄》 |
[07:52] | It’s okay. | 还好啦 |
[07:53] | A meticulous packer and a “Starsky & Hutch” fan. | 打包一丝不苟 还是《警界双雄》的粉丝 |
[07:57] | Grandpa Rod would have loved you. | 祖父罗德会爱死你的 |
[08:06] | Okay. This is it. The road. | 好 准备好了 上路 |
[08:10] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[08:11] | Speak now or forever hold your peace. | 现在发话 不然就永远闭嘴 |
[08:16] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[08:18] | Let’s go, Lea. | 走吧 莉亚 |
[08:22] | Here we go! | 出发了 |
[08:35] | I hear Murphy’s AWOL. | 听说莫菲擅离职守了 |
[08:38] | He’s taking a few personal days. | 他请了几天私人事假 |
[08:40] | Unapproved personal days. | 未经批准的私人事假 |
[08:41] | I approved them. | 我批准了 |
[08:42] | It’s not your job to approve them. | 不该由你批准 |
[08:44] | Or to say you approved them to cover up the fact | 或者说你批准是为了掩饰 |
[08:47] | that Murphy’s frequent tardiness has escalated to absences. | 莫菲最近已从迟到演变成旷工了 |
[08:51] | What do you want me to do, take a polygraph? | 你想怎么样 给我做测谎吗 |
[08:53] | How about we jump into enhanced interrogation? | 不如直接跳到升级审讯吧 |
[08:56] | Here, how about this? Do you want me to turn this on? | 这样吧 要我把这个打开吗 |
[08:59] | When the board was reconsidering your hiring of Murphy, | 董事会当时重新考虑你聘用莫菲 |
[09:02] | you assured us that if he was anything less than excellent, | 你答应过 如果他表现得并不是非常出色 |
[09:06] | he’d be dismissed and you would resign. | 他会被辞退 而且你也会辞职 |
[09:08] | I trust you remember that. | 我相信你还记得 |
[09:10] | I wouldn’t have your movers pack up your office just yet. | 我还不打算把办公室让给你 |
[09:13] | You can’t protect Murphy forever. | 你不能永远都护着莫菲 |
[09:15] | At some point, he needs to succeed or fail on his own. | 有些时候 他需要自己经历成败 |
[09:24] | Okay, that’s three hours on the warm ischemia clock | 好的 肾移植热缺血灌注时间 |
[09:26] | of the transplanted kidney. | 三小时 |
[09:29] | The ureter is attached to the bladder. | 输尿管与膀胱相连 |
[09:32] | How’s the kidney’s placement in the iliac fossa? | 肾脏在髂窝的位置如何 |
[09:36] | No kinking or twisting of the renal vessel. | 肾脏血管无结节或扭曲 |
[09:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:42] | You ready to close? | 准备好关腹了吗 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[09:49] | Your best bet is a continuous suture along the fascial layer. | 你最好沿筋膜层进行连续缝合 |
[09:52] | Suture. | 准备缝合 |
[09:57] | Donor’s pressure’s dropping. | 供者血压下降 |
[09:59] | Okay, up the oxygen. | 好了 提高氧含量 |
[10:00] | Jenny must be bleeding internally. | 珍妮肯定有内出血 |
[10:02] | We’re gonna have to open her back up. | 我们得给她重新开腹 |
[10:03] | Staple remover. | 起钉器 |
[10:12] | I like trees. | 我喜欢树 |
[10:14] | Yeah? What else do you like? | 是吗 你还喜欢什么 |
[10:16] | Besides reading medical journals and watching reruns of old cop shows? | 除了看医学期刊和重播的老掉牙警匪剧 |
[10:22] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[10:23] | Well, who wouldn’t? I’m very likeable. | 谁不喜欢我 我这么招人喜欢 |
[10:26] | Why don’t you like San Jose? | 为什么你不喜欢圣何塞 |
[10:28] | Everyone’s so competitive here. | 这里的人们都太好胜了 |
[10:31] | You know, if you didn’t make a million by 30, | 如果你没有在三十岁前挣够一百万 |
[10:33] | you’re a total loser. | 你就是个十足的失败者 |
[10:35] | I don’t need $1 million. | 我不需要一百万 |
[10:37] | I don’t even think I need $90,000, but… | 我甚至觉得我连九万块都不需要 但是… |
[10:40] | You know what we both need are some tunes. | 我们得来点音乐 |
[10:42] | What’s your preferred driving music? | 你在车上喜欢听什么音乐 |
[10:44] | M-Music — No. N– | 音乐 不 不 |
[10:46] | I don’t like music. No. No. | 我不喜欢音乐 不 不 |
[10:47] | What? No, no. Not okay. | 什么 不行 不行 |
[10:50] | Okay, I will give you a pass on not liking the beach | 好吧 你说不喜欢海滩 我接受 |
[10:53] | because you’re cute | 因为你很可爱 |
[10:54] | and I might need you to do brain surgery on me someday, | 而且说不定哪天我需要你给我的脑袋做手术 |
[10:56] | but not liking music — unacceptable. | 但是不喜欢音乐 不可理喻 |
[10:59] | I won’t have it. | 我不接受 |
[11:00] | Are you being sarcastic? | 你是在讽刺吗 |
[11:02] | No. I’m being… | 不 我是在… |
[11:05] | I actually don’t know the word for it, but my point stands. | 我不知道用什么词来形容 但我坚持我的观点 |
[11:08] | Music is amazing. | 音乐是个好东西 |
[11:09] | You know, I remember every important thing | 发生在我身上的 |
[11:12] | that has ever happened to me | 每一件重要的事情 |
[11:13] | based on what song I was listening to at the time. | 我都是根据当时在听什么音乐记住的 |
[11:17] | I remember smells. | 我记得味道 |
[11:19] | Like our parking garage smells like fabric softener, | 比如我们的车库闻起来像柔软剂 |
[11:23] | and when my brother died, it smelled like burnt food. | 我弟弟死的那天 闻起来就像烧焦的食物 |
[11:27] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. I had no idea. | 天呐 我很抱歉 我没想到 |
[11:31] | How did he, um… if you don’t mind me asking? | 他是怎么…你介意我问他的事吗 |
[11:37] | My father was mean. | 我爸爸很讨厌 |
[11:40] | He killed my pet, | 他弄死了我的宠物 |
[11:41] | so my brother and I, we ran away. | 所以我弟弟和我 我们离家出走了 |
[11:44] | Then he fell off a train we were playing on, | 我们在玩的时候他从火车上摔下去 |
[11:46] | hit his head, and died. | 撞到了头 死了 |
[11:50] | I never went back home. | 我再也没回过家 |
[11:54] | Dr. Glassman has watched out for me ever since. | 从那以后一直是格拉斯曼医生在照顾我 |
[11:59] | Okay, so, maybe he’s not that much of a nebby jerk. | 好吧 这么说 他或许也不算是烦人的家伙 |
[12:07] | What are you smelling right now? | 你现在闻到什么了 |
[12:12] | Pine trees. | 松树 |
[12:17] | I’m never gonna forget | 我永远都不会忘记 |
[12:18] | that when you told me about your brother and your dad, | 当你在向我讲述你弟弟和你爸爸的时候 |
[12:20] | it smelled like pine trees. | 有松树的味道 |
[12:23] | But I don’t want you to ever forget | 但我也不想让你忘记 |
[12:24] | that right after you told me, we were listening to… | 就在你跟我讲完以后 我们在听… |
[12:29] | Ouch. No. Do not remember that. | 不 忘了这首 |
[12:32] | Or that. | 也忘了这首 |
[12:33] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Nope. Not feeling it. | 不 没感觉 |
[12:38] | Ooh, so good. | 太好听了 |
[12:42] | This is the one you will not forget. | 你永远也不会忘记这首歌 |
[12:44] | Do not forget this. | 别忘了这首歌 |
[13:06] | Jenny had a post-op renal-vein rupture. | 珍妮发生了术后肾静脉破裂 |
[13:08] | We were able to repair it before she lost too much blood. | 我们在她失血过多前修补好了 |
[13:11] | Both your vitals are stable now, | 两个孩子现在生命体征稳定 |
[13:12] | and Katie’s new kidney is functioning well. | 而且凯蒂的新肾脏功能良好 |
[13:14] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:15] | Will her ruptured vein have any effect on our separation surgery? | 她破裂的静脉会对我们的分离手术有什么影响吗 |
[13:19] | It better not. | 最好不要 |
[13:20] | Katie, I love you, | 凯蒂 我爱你 |
[13:21] | but if I have to spend one minute more than | 但是我再也不想 |
[13:23] | I have to watching you practicing some Mozart song — | 看你练莫扎特的歌了 |
[13:26] | They’re not songs. They’re concertos. | 那不是歌 那是协奏曲 |
[13:29] | Don’t worry. Six months is still the plan. | 别担心 手术六个月后按计划进行 |
[13:45] | Look, what I did was incredibly unprofessional | 我的所作所为极其不专业 |
[13:48] | and just…inexcusable. | 而且…不可原谅 |
[13:52] | But I’m guessing you’re gonna give one anyway. | 但我想你还是要来求得原谅的 |
[13:55] | No. | 不 |
[13:56] | No, just an explanation and a, uh…request. | 不 只是解释 以及…请求 |
[14:02] | It could help me to convince Andrews | 这样我就可以说服安德鲁斯 |
[14:03] | I deserve a second chance. | 给我第二次机会 |
[14:06] | Okay. Let’s hear the explanation. | 好吧 说来听听 |
[14:09] | Dr. Browne and I are… seeing each other. | 布朗医生和我…在交往 |
[14:13] | Look, if you could just put yourself in my shoes. | 你可以站在我的角度想想 |
[14:15] | A woman I care about tells me a guy harassed her, | 我在乎的女人告诉我有人在骚扰她 |
[14:18] | and, even worse, she tells me it’s my fault | 更糟糕的是 她说这是我的错 |
[14:20] | because I was too — too stupidly insensitive | 因为我太愚蠢迟钝 |
[14:23] | to understand what she was going through. | 不知道她经历了什么 |
[14:27] | I felt like crap. | 我觉得我自己就是垃圾 |
[14:28] | And like an idiot, | 而且 我就像白痴一样 |
[14:29] | I…tried to make it up to her. | 我…试图去补偿她 |
[14:36] | All I’m asking for is just a little understanding. | 我只是想要一点理解 |
[14:40] | Wouldn’t you have done the same thing? | 你可以理解我吗 |
[14:48] | Not my problem. | 不是我的问题 |
[14:53] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[14:54] | Jenny’s bradycardic and hypotensive. | 珍妮心动过缓 还有低血压 |
[14:56] | – What’s happening? -She was fine a minute ago. | -发生了什么 -她之前还好好的 |
[14:58] | We were talking, then she started to have trouble breathing. | 我们在聊天 然后她突然就开始呼吸困难 |
[15:04] | Jenny’s heart is failing. | 珍妮心力衰竭了 |
[15:07] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[15:08] | She’s in V-tach. Grab the cart, page Melendez. | 她有室速 把手推车推过来 呼叫梅伦德斯 |
[15:21] | Jenny’s stable. | 珍妮情况稳定了 |
[15:22] | I have her on beta blockers and vasodilators, | 我给她用了β受体阻滞剂和血管扩张剂 |
[15:24] | but it’s not gonna be enough. | 但这还不够 |
[15:25] | Renal-vein rupture must have caused | 一定是肾静脉破裂使她 |
[15:27] | her already weak heart to deteriorate. | 本就十分脆弱的心脏情况恶化 |
[15:29] | She’s in end-stage failure. | 她现在处于终末期心衰 |
[15:30] | I’ll get her on the transplant registry. | 我会在移植登记中心加上她的名字 |
[15:31] | What are we talking? Months? Weeks? | 她还能撑多久 几个月 几周 |
[15:33] | Days. | 只有几天 |
[15:34] | We’re not gonna find a donor heart in a few days. | 我们没法在几天之内找到一颗心脏 |
[15:39] | We could disconnect her from the other body | 我们可以把她们俩的身体分开 |
[15:43] | her heart is partially oxygenating the blood for. | 这样她的心脏就不用为对方的血液进行氧合了 |
[15:47] | I was already pushing the envelope to do the separation surgery | 肾移植手术六个月后进行分离手术 |
[15:50] | six months after a kidney transplant. | 已经是在挑战极限了 |
[15:52] | Do you really think | 你真的觉得 |
[15:52] | they could handle it one day after? | 她们能在肾移植术一天后就经受分离手术 |
[15:56] | It may be our only choice. | 这或许是我们唯一的选择了 |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:06] | His calls are an even bigger buzzkill than this rain | 他的电话比这场雨还扫兴 |
[16:08] | and defeating the whole purpose of this trip. | 彻底破坏了这趟旅行的目的 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Residents are not supposed to turn off their phones. | 住院医师不应该关掉手机 |
[16:17] | How about we make a deal? | 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[16:19] | If you turn off your phone, I’ll let you drive. | 如果你关掉手机 我就让你开车 |
[16:22] | – I don’t have a driver’s license. – I know. | -我没有驾照 -我知道 |
[16:26] | – I’ve always wanted to learn to drive. – I know. | -我一直想学开车 -我知道 |
[16:29] | Dr. Glassman — he never wanted me to. | 格拉斯曼医生 他一直都不想让我开车 |
[16:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:32] | Actually, I didn’t know that, | 其实我不知道 |
[16:33] | but that definitely sounds like Glassy. | 但是说不知道听起来太傻了 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Yeah? | 不错吧 |
[16:47] | You’re doing awesome. | 你开的很好 |
[16:49] | You’re a natural. | 天生就会开车 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | I think so, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[16:56] | Blinker. | 左转灯 |
[16:58] | All right, now make this left turn. | 好了 这里左转 |
[17:02] | Okay, don’t circle this time. | 好了 这次别绕圈了 |
[17:04] | Just keep going straight. | 直接前进吧 |
[17:11] | ?What are you stopping for? | 为什么停下来 |
[17:12] | You want me to go out on the street? | 你想让我开到路上 |
[17:15] | It’s where the car wants to go. | 车本来就该在路上开 |
[17:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:20] | What’s the worst thing that could happen? | 最坏的可能是什么 |
[17:23] | I could run over someone and kill them. | 我可能会撞死人 |
[17:28] | You have autism. You’re not blind. | 你是有自闭症 可你不瞎 |
[17:30] | And I’ll be right here with you. | 而且有我在这陪着你 |
[17:40] | Half Dome, here we come. | 半圆顶 我们来了 |
[17:42] | Can I turn on the radio? | 我能听收音机吗 |
[17:43] | – No! No, thank you. – Okay, okay. | -不行 不行 谢谢 -好吧 好吧 |
[17:58] | Nice. | 很好 |
[18:04] | We believe moving up the separation surgery | 我们认为提前进行分离手术 |
[18:06] | will lighten the load on Jenny’s heart, | 可以减轻珍妮心脏的负担 |
[18:08] | maybe allow it to recover a bit | 或许可以让她的心脏稍微恢复 |
[18:09] | so a transplant won’t even be necessary in the future. | 这样未来就不需要做移植手术了 |
[18:11] | It is higher risk for Katie now, | 现在凯蒂将面临更高的风险 |
[18:13] | given that her new kidney is still not fully functional. | 考虑到她的新肾脏还没有完全发挥功能 |
[18:17] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们应该怎么办 |
[18:19] | It’s your bodies. Your decision. | 这是你的身体 你来决定 |
[18:21] | – Mom, stop it. – No, I’m serious. | -妈妈 别这么说 -不 我是认真的 |
[18:23] | I raised you both to be strong and independent, and you are. | 我希望你们俩坚强独立 你们做到了 |
[18:28] | So whatever you decide, I’ll support. | 所以不论你们的决定是什么 我都支持 |
[18:34] | Let’s do it. | 咱们做手术吧 |
[18:36] | Go ahead. Chop us in half. | 做吧 把我们分开 |
[18:40] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[18:41] | We obviously need both your consent. | 我们需要你们两人都同意 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – You sure? | -做吧 -你确定 |
[18:45] | You want to talk more? Have any questions? | 你还想再了解一下吗 还有问题吗 |
[18:48] | No. I’m good. Let’s do it. | 没有 我没事 做手术吧 |
[18:54] | I want a car. | 我想要一辆车 |
[18:56] | So get one. | 那就买一辆 |
[18:57] | You’ve been driving a half-hour, | 你已经开了半小时了 |
[18:58] | and you’re already better than half the people in San Jose. | 你比圣何塞一半人开得都好 |
[19:01] | I get distracted when I’m alone. | 我独自一人的时候会走神 |
[19:04] | That’s why I miss my bus sometimes. | 所以我有时候会错过公交车 |
[19:06] | Dr. Glassman thinks I’d do the same thing driving. | 格拉斯曼医生觉得我开车的时候也会走神 |
[19:09] | He’s probably right. | 他大概说得对 |
[19:13] | Want to have some fun? | 想找点乐子吗 |
[19:15] | – I’m already having fun. – Stop the car. | -现在就挺好的 -停车 |
[19:18] | – Why? – Just do it. | -为什么 -听我的 |
[19:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | Don’t worry. We’re the only car on the road right now. | 别担心 现在整条路上只有我们一辆车 |
[19:28] | Put your left foot on the brake. | 把左脚放在刹车上 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[19:32] | Now hold it all the way down. There you go. | 现在全踩下去 好了 |
[19:35] | Okay, now floor the gas with your right foot. | 现在右脚把油门踩到底 |
[19:41] | I-I don’t know about this. | 我不确定这样好不好 |
[19:43] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 没事的 |
[19:44] | Now slowly ease your left foot off the brake… | 现在把左脚从刹车上慢慢抬起 |
[19:50] | until you hear… | 直到听到… |
[19:53] | this. | 这声音 |
[19:53] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到烟味了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, that’s the point, Shaun. | 对 就是这样 肖恩 |
[19:58] | It’s burning rubber. Do it again. | 我们在烧耗轮胎 再来一次 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:09] | Now, this is fun. | 真有意思 |
[20:13] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[20:14] | We need some rubber left to get us home. | 我们得留点轮胎载我们回家呢 |
[20:17] | I am burning rubber. | 我在烧耗轮胎 |
[20:18] | – Okay, Shaun, it’s time to stop. ?- Okay. | -好了 肖恩 该停下了 -好吧 |
[20:22] | Shaun, take your other foot off the gas! | 肖恩 把另一只脚从油门上松开 |
[20:24] | Shaun, look out! | 肖恩 看路 |
[20:27] | It’s the other foot! Other foot! | 另一只脚 另一只脚 |
[20:29] | It’s the other foot! It’s the other foot! | 是另一只脚 另一只脚 |
[20:31] | It’s the other foot! | 另一只脚 |
[20:35] | Dr. Ko and I have been working for months | 我和柯医生花费数月 |
[20:37] | to map the structure of Jenny and Katie’s brain. | 来绘制珍妮和凯蒂的脑部构造图 |
[20:39] | Don’t you mean “Brains”? | 你是说两个脑部吧 |
[20:40] | Actually, while different regions operate independently for each sister, | 实际上 尽管两部分独立为两姐妹运作 |
[20:43] | there is a single brain mass. | 但只有一个大脑 |
[20:44] | That’s why all their previous neurosurgeons | 所以她们之前的神经外科医生 |
[20:46] | insisted separation was impossible. | 都认为分离术不可能成功 |
[20:48] | The real problem won’t be dividing their brains | 分离大脑并不是问题 |
[20:50] | but dividing their veins. | 分离静脉才是 |
[20:52] | They share a single sagittal sinus vein. | 她们共享一根矢状窦静脉 |
[20:57] | Which we’ll give to Jenny. | 我们会将其分给珍妮 |
[20:58] | Then we’ll create a new one for Katie using a grafted vein from her leg. | 用凯蒂腿上的移植静脉造根新的给她 |
[21:01] | Nice. You’ve gotten them up to speed fast. | 很好 你让他们跟上了进度 |
[21:04] | Well, with 6 months of prep to do in 12 hours, | 在十二小时内完成六个月的准备工作 |
[21:06] | it was their only choice. | 他们只能这样了 |
[21:07] | So, let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[21:09] | – I crashed. – We didn’t. | -我撞车了 -我们没有 |
[21:10] | – Yes, I- I crashed. – We just… | -有 我撞车了 -我们只是… |
[21:11] | – I hit something. – Shaun. Shaun. | -我撞到了什么 -肖恩 肖恩 |
[21:13] | I hit something. I did. I hit something. | 我撞到了什么 真的 我撞到了 |
[21:15] | – Shaun, you… – I know I did. | -肖恩 你… -我知道我撞上了 |
[21:16] | – I felt it. I crashed. – Shaun, you didn’t crash. | -我感觉到了 我撞车了 -肖恩你没撞车 |
[21:17] | – Yes. – You just drove off the road… | -撞了 -你只是开离了公路 |
[21:18] | – No. -And it was totally my fault. | -不是 -而且都是我的错 |
[21:19] | No, you’re wrong. Nuh- unh. I hit something. | 不 你错了 我撞上了 |
[21:21] | – No, you didn’t. – I felt it. | -不 你没有 -我感觉到了 |
[21:22] | – I crashed. I crashed. – No, Shaun, look at me. | -我撞车了 -不 肖恩 看着我 |
[21:24] | Calm down. Calm. | 冷静一下 |
[21:25] | – Okay. Okay. – Look at me. Look at me. | -好 -看着我 看着我 |
[21:27] | Breathe. Whatever happened, | 深呼吸 不管发生了什么 |
[21:29] | whatever you felt, you did nothing wrong. | 不管你感到了什么 你什么都没做错 |
[21:31] | It was all my fault, okay? | 都是我的错 好吗 |
[21:37] | Okay. Dr. Glassman… He was right. | 好吧 格拉斯曼医生说得对 |
[21:40] | I-I should not be allowed to drive. | 我不应该开车 |
[21:44] | No, no. | 不应该 |
[21:50] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[21:51] | No, I’m not going to drive, thank you. | 不 我不会开车的 谢谢 |
[21:53] | Yeah, I…I know. No one is. | 我知道 没人要开车 |
[21:57] | ‘Cause you were right. We did hit something. | 因为你是对的 我们确实撞到了什么 |
[22:15] | Everything is still looking good. | 看起来一切正常 |
[22:17] | If you need anything during the night, | 如果你晚上有什么需要 |
[22:19] | just press your call button. | 按呼叫按钮就会有人过来 |
[22:21] | Is Jenny asleep? | 珍妮睡着了吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:24] | Where’s Dr. Andrews? | 安德鲁斯医生在哪儿 |
[22:25] | He is with Dr. Ko and Dr. Melendez. | 他跟柯医生和梅伦德斯医生在一起 |
[22:29] | They’re working to finalize the surgical protocol for tomorrow. | 他们在协调明天的手术方案 |
[22:32] | I need to talk to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[22:35] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[22:39] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[22:40] | I don’t want to do the separation surgery. | 我不想做分离手术了 |
[22:46] | I’ll go find him right away. | 我马上去找他 |
[22:57] | I understand she’s scared, but without this surgery, | 我明白她很害怕 但不做手术 |
[22:59] | there is a good chance both of them die. | 她们俩都很可能会死 |
[23:01] | Have you talked to the mother? | 你和她们母亲谈过了吗 |
[23:02] | She refuses to weigh in, insists it’s their decision. | 她不想搅进来 坚持由她们自己决定 |
[23:05] | Let me try and talk to her. | 让我试试和她谈 |
[23:06] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[23:08] | You invented the technique you’re gonna use to separate them. | 你发明了你要用来分离她们的技术 |
[23:11] | – So? – So she’s not even close to objective. | -所以呢 -所以她没法客观 |
[23:14] | Okay, now is not the time to be worrying about lawsuits. | 现在不是担心诉讼的时候 |
[23:17] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[23:18] | And our job is saving these girls’ lives. | 而我们的工作是救这两个女孩的命 |
[23:19] | Okay, take it easy. We’re all on the same team here. | 好了 放轻松 我们都是同一阵营的 |
[23:25] | – I’ll talk to her. – You’ve already talked to her. | -我去和她谈 -你已经和她谈过了 |
[23:27] | I will try again. | 我再去试试 |
[23:31] | Browne should do it. | 应该让布朗去 |
[23:33] | Me? | 我 |
[23:35] | We need someone that an 18-year-old girl trusts. | 我们需要一个十八岁女孩可以信任的人 |
[23:39] | She’s also the best communicator out of all of us. | 她也是我们之中最善于沟通的人 |
[23:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | We’ll give Katie the night to think it over. | 我们给凯蒂一晚上来想清楚 |
[23:50] | Browne, you’ll talk to her in the morning. | 布朗 你早上去和她谈 |
[23:51] | Get her to consent to this surgery. | 让她同意这项手术 |
[23:54] | And if I’m not able to do that? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[24:00] | It’s not a big deal. Cars break. | 这不是什么大事 车会坏 |
[24:02] | That’s why God makes mechanics… and booze. | 所以上帝才发明了机械学 以及酒 |
[24:05] | Two shots of tequila, please. | 两杯龙舌兰 谢谢 |
[24:07] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[24:09] | You don’t drink tequila because you’re thirsty. | 没人因为渴才喝龙舌兰的 |
[24:13] | Have you ever been drunk? | 你喝醉过吗 |
[24:17] | Never? | 从没有吗 |
[24:18] | Eight years of college a-and not one frat party? | 八年大学都没参加过兄弟会派对吗 |
[24:22] | Tailgating? Your roommate’s 21st birthday? | 赛前聚会呢 你室友的21岁生日会 |
[24:25] | What is your job? | 你做什么工作 |
[24:26] | Now you’re interested in my job? | 现在你对我的工作感兴趣了 |
[24:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:30] | I’m an automotive engineer. | 我是汽车工程师 |
[24:32] | I work for a start-up that’s developing new designs for self-driving cars. | 我在为一家初创公司设计无人驾驶汽车 |
[24:37] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[24:39] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[24:42] | I like to build things, | 我喜欢建造东西 |
[24:44] | not to sit in endless meetings talking about building things. | 不喜欢开着没完没了的会来讨论建造东西 |
[24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:50] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[24:51] | We are supposed to be forgetting about work. | 我们应该忘记工作 |
[24:58] | For living happy because you’re a long time dead. | 敬快乐地活着 因为离死还有很久 |
[25:15] | It’s… good. | 很好喝 |
[25:17] | Oh, my God. You have to be the first person in history | 天啊 你一定是史上第一个 |
[25:20] | – to actually like their first tequila shot. – It’s good. | -真的喜欢第一杯龙舌兰的 -很好喝 |
[25:24] | – Do you want another? – Okay. | -你想再来一杯吗 -好 |
[25:25] | – Yes. – Tequila. Stat. | -好的 -龙舌兰 |
[25:29] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[25:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:44] | Sorry. I’m just zoned out. | 抱歉 我在发呆 |
[25:46] | We should break this off. | 我们应该歇一会 |
[25:47] | There’s only so much studying you can do. | 也学不了那么多 |
[25:57] | Do you want kids? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[25:59] | Sorry. That’s none of my business. | 抱歉 这不关我的事 |
[26:02] | No, it’s… it’s just not a question I was expecting. | 不 我只是没想到你会问这个 |
[26:07] | Jessica just told me she doesn’t. Ever. | 杰西卡刚告诉我她永远不想生孩子 |
[26:11] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[26:13] | She would be such an amazing mother. | 她肯定会是个非常棒的母亲 |
[26:15] | I guess she’s lucky she realized before it’s too late. | 她很幸运 意识到得还不算晚 |
[26:19] | Some women don’t. | 有些女人就来不及了 |
[26:23] | My mom was definitely one of those. | 我母亲绝对是其中之一 |
[26:25] | – Sorry. I didn’t mean to… – No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 我不是想… -没关系 |
[26:28] | Water under the bridge… that nearly drowned me. | 都过去了[桥下的水] 那差点淹死我 |
[26:33] | It was a long time ago. | 很久之前了 |
[26:36] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[26:38] | I can’t imagine my life without her, | 我不能想象没有她的生活 |
[26:42] | but I also can’t imagine a life without… | 但我也无法想象没有孩子的生活 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:51] | Again, this is not your problem. | 这不关你的事 |
[26:52] | – It’s okay. – Go. Goodbye. | -没事 -回去吧 再见 |
[27:02] | Finding someone you can’t imagine a life without, | 找到一个你的生活缺之不可的人 |
[27:05] | it’s hard. | 这很难 |
[27:09] | I know it’s a cliché, but it is true. | 我知道这很陈词滥调 但确实如此 |
[27:16] | Good night. | 再见 |
[27:21] | Good night. | 再见 |
[27:23] | ? Islands in the stream ? | ?岛在湾流中? |
[27:24] | ? That is what we are ? | ?那便是我们? |
[27:26] | ? No one in between ? | ?无人在其中? |
[27:28] | ? How can we be wrong? ? | ?如何能弄错? |
[27:30] | ? Sail away with me ? | ?与我共远航? |
[27:32] | ? To another world ? | ?去另一世界? |
[27:34] | ? And we rely on each other, ah- ha ? | ?我们相依靠? |
[27:38] | ? From one lover to another, ha- ha ? | ?对彼此专一? |
[27:42] | ? I can’t live without you ? | ?此生只爱你? |
[28:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:06] | So, I will volunteer with foster kids, | 我会去收养中心做志愿者 |
[28:10] | coach youth sports. | 指导小孩子运动 |
[28:12] | There are other ways that I can be a father figure | 有其他不需要我成为真正的父亲 |
[28:15] | without actually being a father. | 但我也能当父亲的办法 |
[28:22] | In one day, I taught you how to play hooky from work, | 我在一天内 教会你装病翘班 |
[28:25] | how to drive, how to drink, | 开车 喝酒 |
[28:27] | and how to totally rock the house in karaoke. | 唱歌来震撼全场 |
[28:29] | No, y-you did not teach me to drive very well at all. | 不 你没教好我怎么开车 |
[28:33] | At all. | 没教好 |
[28:34] | – How dare you. – I-I-I crashed. | -你怎么敢这么说 -我撞车了 |
[28:37] | No, you didn’t crash. | 不 你没撞车 |
[28:38] | You hit a rock that should not have been there. | 你撞到了一块不应该待在那的石头 |
[28:41] | The whole point of a road shoulder is to provide a buffer zone. | 路肩的意义就是提供缓冲区 |
[28:45] | Who the hell desi… designs a buffer zone with a huge rock in it, you know? | 谁会设计一条有大石头的缓冲区啊 |
[28:49] | They should be fired. | 他们应该被开除 |
[28:53] | O-Okay, hold it right there, partner. | 等一下 朋友 |
[28:56] | I got one more thing to teach you. | 我还有东西要教你 |
[28:59] | What is it? | 什么 |
[29:00] | The proper way to end a date. | 结束约会的正确方法 |
[29:07] | Tell me you hope I had a good time tonight. | 告诉我你希望我今晚玩得开心 |
[29:10] | Go ahead. | 说啊 |
[29:15] | I hope you had a good time tonight. | 我希望你今晚玩得开心 |
[29:18] | I did. I had a very nice time tonight. | 很开心 我今晚很开心 |
[29:21] | You’re really fun to sing karaoke with. | 跟你一起唱K超有趣 |
[29:26] | Now tell me I’m really fun, too, | 现在告诉我 我也很有趣 |
[29:27] | and that you hope we can do it again soon. | 你希望我们可以尽快再来一次 |
[29:31] | Y-Y-You’re really fun, too. | 你 你也很有趣 |
[29:35] | – Thank you. – I hope that we can do it again soon. | -谢谢 -希望我们可以尽快再来一次 |
[29:39] | Now open the door for me. | 现在帮我打开门 |
[29:46] | Now, if I just walk in, | 如果我直接进门 |
[29:49] | don’t bother trying for a second date. | 别试着再约我第二次了 |
[29:51] | It’s a swing and a miss, not a big deal. | 这只是一次小失败 没什么大不了的 |
[29:53] | It happens to everyone. | 大家都遇到过 |
[29:54] | But if I don’t walk in, | 但如果我不直接进门 |
[29:57] | if I just stand there in front of you | 如果我站在你面前 |
[29:59] | like I don’t really want to go inside, | 表现得好像不太愿意进去 |
[30:02] | like I’m doing right now, then you have to kiss me. | 就像我现在这样 你就得吻我 |
[30:11] | Kiss me, Shaun. | 吻我 肖恩 |
[30:31] | Have you ever done that before? | 你以前吻过别人吗 |
[30:35] | No, no, no, no. | 没 没 没有 |
[30:39] | Well, you’re pretty good at it. | 好吧 你还挺擅长的啊 |
[30:41] | You want to do it again? | 你还想再来一次吗 |
[30:42] | Yes, but… | 想 可是 |
[30:44] | But what? | 可是什么 |
[31:01] | I know it’s frightening. | 我知道这挺可怕的 |
[31:02] | You’ve already been through so much. | 你们已经经历很多了 |
[31:06] | I’m not scared. | 我不是害怕 |
[31:07] | I just think, “What if this is how we’re meant to be?” | 我只是在想 「如果这一切是命中注定呢」 |
[31:12] | Maybe we’re better as one. | 也许我们连在一起更好 |
[31:20] | I grew up in a trailer, | 我在一辆拖车上长大 |
[31:23] | with, uh, my mom telling me every day | 我妈妈每天都在说 |
[31:27] | that I was no better than her | 我跟她一样 |
[31:29] | and that I would never do anything, | 我成不了什么事 |
[31:32] | I’d never be anyone, | 只能一辈子默默无闻 |
[31:34] | and I… | 而我 |
[31:37] | I hated being there. | 我讨厌待在那里 |
[31:41] | But when I finally left, | 但当我终于要离开那里的时候 |
[31:43] | walking out of the dirty, | 离开那个脏兮兮的 |
[31:47] | disgusting double-wide… | 恶心的两厢拖车 |
[31:54] | was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 那是我做过的最艰难的事 |
[31:58] | Wait, so, am I the awful mom | 等等 所以我在这个故事里 |
[32:00] | or the disgusting trailer in this story? | 扮演的是糟糕的妈妈还是恶心的拖车 |
[32:08] | It’s amazing what you’ve accomplished so far. | 你们一路走来努力做到这一切真的很棒 |
[32:12] | It really is. | 真的很棒 |
[32:14] | But you can be so much more, | 但你们还能收获更多 |
[32:19] | and with the freedom | 也能获得自由 |
[32:21] | to just finally be yourself. | 真正地成为独立的个体 |
[32:28] | Just yourself. | 两个独立的个体 |
[32:39] | Katie’s back on board. | 凯蒂同意做手术了 |
[32:41] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[32:42] | She’s very persuasive. | 她很有说服力的 |
[32:54] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[33:05] | I feel disgusting. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[33:09] | You’re just hungover. | 你只是宿醉而已 |
[33:10] | You are never gonna want me to kiss you ever again. | 你再也不会想让我吻你了 |
[33:15] | If I had brushed my teeth before I rushed out here, | 如果我跑出来前已经刷过牙了 |
[33:18] | I’d ask you to do it again right now. | 我会让你现在就吻我 |
[33:22] | Why are you so hard on yourself? | 你为什么要对自己这么严苛 |
[33:27] | I’m sure you got made fun of a lot when you were a kid, | 你小时候一定常被人嘲弄吧 |
[33:31] | and that leaves a mark. I know. | 那些回忆在你心里留下一道疤 我明白的 |
[33:33] | But you gotta shake it off, rub some dirt on it. | 但你必须摆脱它 把它埋起来 |
[33:41] | You’re never gonna be happy | 如果你一直生活在恐惧里 |
[33:42] | if you constantly live in fear. | 你永远也开心不起来的 |
[33:54] | – We need to talk. – Look, I have nothing to say to you. | -我们得谈谈 -我跟你没什么好谈的 |
[33:56] | Well, then, you can just listen. | 那你就听着好了 |
[33:57] | You are not a victim. Not even close. | 你不是受害者 一点都算不上 |
[34:00] | But you will be unless you convince Andrews | 但如果你不说服安德鲁斯给杰瑞德复职 |
[34:02] | to reinstate Jared. | 你就走着瞧吧 |
[34:04] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[34:05] | No, I’m just informing you that there is no way | 不 我只是想提醒你 |
[34:08] | that I’m the only resident that you tried to intimidate | 不可能只有我一个住院医生被你胁迫 |
[34:10] | into having sex with you. | 跟你上床 |
[34:11] | And I will make it my mission in life to find every single one | 我会不遗余力地找出她们 |
[34:15] | and get them to file a complaint against you | 让她们去投诉你 |
[34:17] | unless Jared gets his job back. | 除非杰瑞德能复职 |
[34:19] | And what makes you so sure | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[34:20] | Andrews cares what I have to say? | 安德鲁斯会在乎我说的话 |
[34:21] | ?I’m not. But either Jared’s career gets saved, | 我不确定 但无论是能帮到杰瑞德 |
[34:24] | or yours gets destroyed. | 还是能让你自食恶果 |
[34:26] | Either way is a win for me. | 我都乐享其成 |
[34:35] | 15 blade. | 给我十五号刀 |
[34:44] | Removing the first balloon tissue expander. | 移除第一个球状组织扩张器 |
[34:59] | One down. Five to go. | 移除了一个 还有五个 |
[35:20] | Hi, Shaun. It’s me again. | 肖恩 还是我 |
[35:26] | You know, do– Dr. Andrews has never really been in your corner, | 安德鲁斯医生一直不是支持你的那一方 |
[35:30] | and your absence is causing a real problem. | 你无故旷工引发了不小的问题 |
[35:35] | Please call me before it’s too late. | 在来得及挽救之前一定要打给我 |
[35:37] | Or at least call me and let me know where you are | 至少打给我让我知道你在哪儿 |
[35:42] | ’cause I’m worried. | 我很担心你 |
[35:48] | The cavitron allows us to use a low-frequency sound wave to separate them | 我们可以用超声吸引装置的低频声波来分开她们 |
[35:55] | so that we don’t damage the healthy tissue in the process. | 过程中也不会损伤到健康的组织 |
[35:59] | I still can’t tell where Katie starts and Jenny ends. | 我还是分辨不出从哪里分开凯蒂和珍妮 |
[36:03] | The imaging is a huge help. | 这图有很大帮助 |
[36:08] | But once the patient is opened, | 但是一旦开始给患者做手术 |
[36:10] | it’s kind of like backcountry skiing. | 就会像在越野滑雪一样 |
[36:14] | It’s never the same on top. | 虽然表面上看起来大不相同 |
[36:16] | What you want to focus on | 但你真正要去关注的 |
[36:17] | is the terrain you know is underneath. | 是那些藏在下面的你所熟知的组织结构 |
[36:55] | Cut. | 切断 |
[37:00] | Grafted sagittal’s in place. | 移植的矢状面已经到位 |
[37:04] | Let’s remove the clamps. | 松开血管钳 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:12] | Looks good. No leaks. | 看起来不错 没有出血 |
[37:15] | Now the moment of truth. Scissors. | 关键的时刻到了 给我剪刀 |
[37:20] | Dr. Ko, would you like to do the honors? | 柯医生 你要来吗 |
[37:22] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[37:28] | Can we get a little more room? | 给我点地方 好吗 |
[37:31] | Coming right up. | 马上 |
[37:44] | And then there were two. | 成功把她们分离了 |
[37:58] | Thanks for taking me on a road trip. | 谢谢你带我一起自驾游 |
[38:01] | I feel a lot better. | 我心情好多了 |
[38:03] | I think I’m ready to talk to Dr. Glassman. | 我觉得我已经准备好跟格拉斯曼医生谈谈了 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I feel much better, too, | 我心情也好多了 |
[38:08] | and ready to talk to my boss. | 我也准备好跟我的上司谈谈了 |
[38:11] | What do you have to talk to your boss about? | 你要跟你的上司谈什么 |
[38:14] | He offered me a promotion. | 他想给我升职 |
[38:16] | Will you be making $1 million? | 你能赚百万年薪了吗 |
[38:20] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[38:21] | I make $70,000 now, and the new position pays $90,000, | 我现在一年赚七万 升职以后可以赚九万 |
[38:24] | but I’m not gonna take it. | 但我不准备接受 |
[38:28] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:29] | It pays $20,000 more. | 涨了两万年薪呢 |
[38:32] | Yeah, I get the math, Shaun, but just taking this trip and — | 我会算 肖恩 但这趟旅行下来 |
[38:36] | and you have inspired me to do something | 你启发了我 让我鼓起勇气去做那些 |
[38:39] | that I’ve been thinking about for a really long time, | 想做了很长时间 |
[38:41] | but I’ve just been too scared to do it. | 但却一直不敢去做的事 |
[38:44] | I’m gonna quit my job. | 我要辞职 |
[38:46] | You’re so silly. | 你太傻了 |
[38:48] | What would you do during the day? | 那你白天做什么呢 |
[38:49] | Rebuild old cars. | 改装旧车 |
[38:51] | No more conference calls. No more never-ending meetings. | 再也不用开电话会议 再也没有开不完的会 |
[38:55] | The only thing I’m not looking forward to is, | 我唯一不舍得的是 |
[38:59] | is moving. | 要搬走 |
[39:01] | Why would you move? | 你为什么要搬走 |
[39:02] | Because that’s where the shop that I’m gonna work at is. | 因为我要搬去以后工作的那家店 |
[39:07] | I got the Striped Tomato. | 我继承了爷爷的「条纹番茄」车 |
[39:08] | My brother, Donny, got Grandpa Rod’s shop | 我哥哥东尼 继承了罗德爷爷的店 |
[39:11] | in Hershey, Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚州 郝尔希镇 |
[39:14] | It’s been over a year, but every time I drive his car, | 爷爷过世一年多了 但每次我开他的车时 |
[39:18] | I… keep thinking, | 我都止不住地想 |
[39:23] | “You know, I don’t need a more impressive title | 「我不需要多高的职衔 |
[39:25] | or $1 million.” | 或者年薪百万」 |
[39:28] | He would take me fishing in Alaska every summer, | 每年夏天他都会带我去阿拉斯加钓鱼 |
[39:30] | skiing every winter break. | 圣诞假期就去滑雪 |
[39:32] | I haven’t taken more than one day off in four years | 过去的四年里我没有休过一天假 |
[39:35] | because I always work. | 因为我总是要工作 |
[39:36] | It never stops. | 工作永远也做不完 |
[39:38] | And just taking this trip with you made me realize I, uh — | 这次跟你一起出来玩让我意识到 |
[39:43] | I want to enjoy my life, you know? | 我想好好享受生活 |
[39:52] | Okay, what? Say something. | 怎么了 说句话啊 |
[40:07] | You’re… | 你… |
[40:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:25] | Jared, this is Dr. Andrews. | 杰瑞德 我是安德鲁斯医生 |
[40:27] | Do you have a moment? | 方便说话吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[40:29] | Dr. Coyle approached me today. | 科利医生今天来找我了 |
[40:31] | He told me that he feels awful | 他跟我说他觉得很惭愧 |
[40:33] | about the way he treated Dr. Browne | 无论是他对布朗医生的态度 |
[40:35] | and how it came to affect you, | 还是这件事对你造成的影响 |
[40:38] | and he asked me to reconsider your termination. | 他请我重新考虑解雇你的事 |
[40:41] | You should also know | 你也应该知道 |
[40:42] | that Dr. Melendez spoke in support of you, as well. | 梅伦德斯医生也为你说了好话 |
[40:45] | Thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[40:46] | I was impressed by the integrity you demonstrated | 你为自己的所作所为承担了全部责任 |
[40:49] | by taking full responsibility for your actions. | 这一点我很钦佩 |
[40:53] | And I’m certainly willing to make that clear | 如果你需要我为你推荐的话 |
[40:55] | to any administrators at another hospital | 我愿意向任何其他医院的主管 |
[40:56] | if you need me as a reference, | 明确表示我的态度 |
[41:00] | but I won’t reinstate you. | 但我不会让你复职 |
[41:02] | Physical assault is a line | 使用暴力触犯了医院的底线 |
[41:03] | I’m just not willing to let anyone cross. | 我不能为任何人破例 |
[41:07] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:10] | Take care. | 保重 |
[41:19] | When will they wake up? | 她们什么时候能醒过来 |
[41:27] | They should’ve already. | 按理说应该已经醒了 |
[41:32] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[41:36] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |