时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 思松亦思君 莉亚分享了心情 | |
[00:38] | Please walk around the other way. | 请绕行 |
[00:45] | – What happened? ?- Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[00:47] | They’re just getting the lobby ready for the big party. | 只是大厅在为大型派对做准备 |
[00:52] | It’s an annual fundraiser. | 是年度募捐活动 |
[00:54] | Like a carnival? | 嘉年华那种吗 |
[00:55] | No, it’s a swanky, black-tie ball. | 不 是西装革履的时尚舞会 |
[00:59] | You think a hospital lobby is swanky? | 医院大厅也算得上时尚 |
[01:01] | Not yet, but add some lights, a few decorations, | 现在不算 但点上灯 装饰一下 |
[01:04] | and, most importantly, alcohol… | 最重要的是要有酒 |
[01:05] | It becomes a streamer- and balloon-infested hospital lobby | 那也不过是彩带招摇 气球飘飘 |
[01:08] | with a cash bar. | 有饮料柜台的医院大厅 |
[01:09] | It’s for charity. | 这是慈善舞会 |
[01:11] | Better to spend the money for the cause. | 钱最好用在刀刃上 |
[01:13] | Actually, it’s worse. | 其实更糟 |
[01:15] | You need to spend money to make money. | 要花钱才能挣到钱 |
[01:16] | I don’t like parties. | 我不喜欢派对 |
[01:18] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[01:19] | All residents will be expected to attend and make a donation. | 全体住院医师都将出席并捐款 |
[01:23] | This is Dr. Alex Park. | 这位是亚历克斯·朴医生 |
[01:24] | He’s the last of Coyle’s residents | 他是科利带的住院医师中 |
[01:25] | to be reassigned to our team. | 最后一位分到我们团队的医生 |
[01:27] | Meet doctors Jared Kalu, | 他们分别是杰瑞德·卡卢医生 |
[01:29] | Claire Browne, and Shaun Murphy. | 克莱尔·布朗医生 肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[01:31] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[01:33] | Welcome back. How was Costa Rica? | 欢迎回归 哥斯达黎加如何 |
[01:35] | Beaches were awesome. Monkeys were horrible. | 沙滩很美 猴子很凶 |
[01:36] | Little bastards stole my new camera and a pair of — | 小家伙偷了我的新相机和一副… |
[01:38] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[01:40] | 45. | 45岁 |
[01:41] | That’s even older than Dr. Melendez. | 比梅伦德斯医生还老 |
[01:44] | Dr. Murphy is a talented doctor who has autism, | 莫菲是一位患有自闭症 天赋极高的医生 |
[01:47] | which sometimes causes him to ask inappropriate questions. | 所以有时会问出不得体的问题 |
[01:49] | No worries. Inappropriate questions can be very revealing. | 没事 不得体的问题或许能发人深省 |
[01:52] | I’m a late bloomer. | 我算是大器晚成 |
[01:53] | Park’s being modest, which is very unlike him. | 朴谦虚了 不像他的作风 |
[01:56] | He was a cop for 15 years before he went to med school. | 他念医学院之前当了十五年的警察 |
[02:00] | Now that we all know each other, | 既然大家都认识了 |
[02:02] | Reznick and Browne have dibs on cases this week. | 雷兹尼克和布朗这周要协助手术 |
[02:05] | You make your picks? | 你们自己选 |
[02:06] | – Yes. – Definitely. | -好 -没问题 |
[02:07] | Is there karaoke? | 有卡拉OK吗 |
[02:09] | And now, our all-star lineup! | 现在有请全明星阵容登场 |
[02:12] | Playing center, out of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. | 主要活跃于萨斯喀彻温省穆斯乔市之外 |
[02:16] | Spirit, stop it. | 斯普里特 停下 |
[02:17] | They don’t have time to fool around. | 他们没时间陪你胡闹 |
[02:18] | I’m not fooling around. | 我没在胡闹 |
[02:19] | I need to document the momentous event. | 我得记录这一重大事件 |
[02:22] | Then at least get it right. | 那起码别搞错了 |
[02:23] | I’m from Taipei, Taiwan. | 我来自台湾台北 |
[02:25] | Co-o-orrection! | 纠正 |
[02:26] | From Taipei, Taiwan — | 来自台湾台北 |
[02:28] | which I believe is a suburb of Moose Jaw — | 应该是穆斯乔市郊区的… |
[02:30] | Dr. Audrey Lim! | 奥德丽·利姆医生 |
[02:34] | And assisting Dr. Lim are… | 利姆医生的助手是… |
[02:37] | two docs I’ve never met. | 我没见过的两位医生 |
[02:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:41] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy from Casper, Wyoming. | 我是来自怀俄明州卡斯珀的肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[02:44] | And…? | 那这位 |
[02:46] | Dr. Morgan Reznick, Mill Valley, California. | 我是加利福尼亚州米尔谷的摩根·雷兹尼克医生 |
[02:49] | Represent! | 闪亮登场 |
[02:51] | Okay, Spirit, that’s enough. | 好了 斯普里特 够了 |
[02:53] | All right, put your phone away, | 把你的手机收好 |
[02:55] | or it becomes my phone. | 不然我就没收了 |
[02:56] | Well, folks, looks like the suits are shuttin’ me down. | 各位 这位西装男不让我录了 |
[02:59] | Thanks for all your support. | 感谢大家的支持 |
[03:00] | Love you! Bye! | 爱你们 拜 |
[03:03] | Sorry, but my friends insist I keep them up to date. | 抱歉 我的朋友们想知道我的最新情况 |
[03:05] | It’s all right. It’s a big day. | 没关系 今天很重要 |
[03:07] | Spirit was born with ectopia cordis. She’s been — | 斯普里特有天生的心脏异位 她一直… |
[03:09] | Why didn’t they repair it when she was an infant? | 怎么没在婴儿时期帮她修复心脏 |
[03:12] | They couldn’t. Her rib cage was too small. | 没办法 当时她的肋骨架太小了 |
[03:14] | But after 14 years of slow and steady growth… | 等她缓慢稳定地长到十四岁后 |
[03:17] | It’s time to put this baby where it belongs. | 是时候送这宝贝回老家了 |
[03:38] | This is an interesting view. | 这个画面非常神奇 |
[03:39] | I can see the aortic arch. | 我能看到主动脉弓 |
[03:42] | – Murphy. – Oh, it’s all right. | -莫菲 -没关系 |
[03:43] | I’m used to people being curious. | 我习惯人们好奇的眼光了 |
[03:45] | I’m sure you’re looking forward | 你肯定很期待 |
[03:46] | to when there’s nothing to be curious about. | 没人再用好奇的眼光看你 |
[03:49] | What I’m really looking forward to is…crowds. | 我真正期待的是…去人多的地方 |
[03:52] | You like crowds? | 你喜欢人多的地方 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:56] | I’ve never been in one. | 我从没去过 |
[03:58] | I can’t go to a normal school, | 我没法念普通的学校 |
[03:59] | and my parents barely ever let me leave our house. | 我的父母几乎不让我离开家 |
[04:02] | Well, when a small bump could stop your heart, it makes sense. | 这颗小肿块可能让你心脏停跳 情理之中 |
[04:04] | But you still have a lot of friends? | 但你还是有很多朋友 |
[04:07] | Yeah, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[04:08] | I mean, I just can’t do anything fun with them. | 只是不能跟他们痛快地玩耍 |
[04:10] | If you can’t do anything fun, | 要是不能痛快地玩耍 |
[04:13] | then how did you get them to be your friend? | 那怎么跟他们交上朋友的 |
[04:17] | Well, in case you haven’t noticed, | 提醒你一下吧 |
[04:18] | I like to talk. | 我喜欢聊天 |
[04:20] | – Yes. – ?And, we all do everything online now anyway. | -对 -而且现在什么事都可以网上操作 |
[04:23] | The first thing I’m gonna do when I get out of here | 等我出院后第一件事就是 |
[04:25] | is take all my friends to a concert. | 带我的朋友去听音乐会 |
[04:27] | Like, general admission, on the floor. | 就是那种最低价的普通门票 |
[04:29] | I don’t even care who the band is, | 我甚至不在乎是哪支乐队 |
[04:30] | just as long as the place is packed. | 只要那里到处都是人 |
[04:32] | And I’m gonna hug everyone. | 我还要拥抱所有人 |
[04:34] | You’ve never hugged anyone? | 你从没拥抱过谁吗 |
[04:35] | Not even your parents? | 连父母都没抱过吗 |
[04:36] | Kissed by my parents, high-fived by my friends, | 亲吻父母 跟朋友击掌庆祝 |
[04:39] | but, nope, no hugs. | 但没拥抱过 |
[04:42] | It’s just too risky. | 太危险了 |
[04:44] | Hugs make me feel trapped. | 拥抱让我感觉很束缚 |
[04:50] | ?Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:51] | Almost done. | 就快好了 |
[04:52] | Pain in the upper-right quadrant. | 右上腹疼痛 |
[04:54] | It’s jaundice. | 是黄疸 |
[04:55] | Bilirubin’s off the chart. | 胆红素飙升 |
[04:57] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[04:58] | He’s been doing so well since the transplant. | 移植术之后他一直恢复得很好 |
[05:00] | Yeah, every check-up this year’s been perfect. | 今年每次检查都很正常 |
[05:02] | Well, it could just be a temporary flare-up. | 可能只是暂时的复发 |
[05:04] | We’ll increase his anti-rejection meds | 我们会加大抗排异药用量 |
[05:05] | and do a full liver exam. | 做全肝检查 |
[05:07] | We’ll know more then. | 到时就会更明确 |
[05:17] | You two, do the work-up. | 你俩去做检查 |
[05:18] | And you find a new liver. | 你去找新的肝脏 |
[05:19] | Shouldn’t we wait for the biopsy result? | 不该等活检结果吗 |
[05:21] | Not when I already know what it’s gonna say. | 我已经知道结果了 |
[05:23] | He needs a new liver ASAP. | 得立即给他找新的肝脏 |
[05:25] | I mean, that’s gonna be hard. | 没那么容易 |
[05:27] | He’s Blood Type O. | 他是O型血 |
[05:28] | It’s gonna be impossible. | 这几乎不可能 |
[05:29] | He’s lucky they were able to find the first one. | 最初能找到就已经很幸运了 |
[05:31] | Well, he better get lucky again | 他最好又能好运 |
[05:32] | because it’s our only way to keep him alive. | 因为只有这个办法才能保住他的命 |
[05:36] | We’re screwed. | 完蛋了 |
[05:38] | Barbara Boxer got ear barotrauma scuba-diving in Cozumel | 芭芭拉·伯克斯在科苏梅尔岛水肺潜水时 |
[05:41] | and cannot fly for two weeks, | 造成了耳部气压伤 两周内不能坐飞机 |
[05:42] | which means we don’t have a keynote speaker for our gala. | 就是说没人在庆典上做主旨讲话了 |
[05:47] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[05:48] | I’ve just never seen you anxious, | 我只是没见过你焦虑的样子 |
[05:51] | and I seriously doubt Barbara Boxer scuba-dives. | 而且我很怀疑芭芭拉·伯克斯会水肺潜水 |
[05:54] | It’s just an excuse. | 只是借口而已 |
[05:55] | She sent me a picture from the hospital. | 她给我发了在医院的照片 |
[05:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:58] | Anyone can fake a photograph. | 谁都可以伪造照片 |
[06:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:00] | I am doing a search to see if our esteemed senator | 我在搜我们伟大的加利福尼亚州参议员 |
[06:04] | from the great state of California ever once — once — | 在接受采访时有没有 哪怕一次 |
[06:08] | talked about scuba-diving in an interview. | 谈到过自己会水肺潜水 |
[06:10] | It doesn’t matter if it’s true. | 真假不重要 |
[06:11] | What matters is that we find a replacement. | 重要的是得找个人替代她 |
[06:13] | I need you to get me a meeting with Aiden Coulter. | 我需要你帮我安排跟艾登·柯尔特见面 |
[06:15] | – Aiden Coulter? ?- Yes. | -艾登·柯尔特 -对 |
[06:18] | What? I sat next to him once at an A’s game. | 我只是有次在奥克兰运动队比赛时坐他旁边而已 |
[06:20] | And the story I remember is that | 我记得当时 |
[06:22] | you two were talking smack that entire game, | 你俩聊了一整晚 |
[06:24] | and after he spilled his beer on you | 他还在把啤酒洒你身上后 |
[06:26] | and insisted on buying you a new jacket, | 坚持要给你买件新的外套 |
[06:28] | you refused him. | 而你拒绝了 |
[06:29] | So he owes you. | 所以他欠你个人情 |
[06:31] | Just get me a meeting. | 安排我跟他见面 |
[06:32] | I’ll handle everything from there. | 之后的事交给我就好 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:36] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想想办法 |
[06:37] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:51] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[06:52] | You’ve had liver biopsies before. | 你之前做过肝脏活检 |
[06:53] | And they’ve always hurt a lot. | 而那非常疼 |
[06:56] | Please, isn’t there another way? | 求你了 没其他办法吗 |
[06:58] | Well, the other way, Eric, would going through your neck, | 埃里克 其他办法就得从脖子下手 |
[07:00] | and I don’t think you’d like that any more. | 我认为你不会喜欢那样的 |
[07:02] | Eric, do you know why NBA players | 埃里克 你知道为什么NBA球员 |
[07:04] | all wear headphones before games? | 比赛前都戴耳机吗 |
[07:06] | Don’t look at him. Look at me. | 别看他 看着我 |
[07:07] | I need you to answer me. | 我需要你回答我 |
[07:09] | Why do NBA players wear headphones before games? | 为什么NBA球员比赛前戴耳机 |
[07:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:14] | I guess they like music. | 也许他们喜欢音乐 |
[07:15] | No, they need music. | 不 他们需要音乐 |
[07:16] | Music helps them forget about everything else | 音乐帮助他们忘记纷扰 |
[07:19] | and focus on what’s important — | 只聚焦于重要的事情 |
[07:20] | the game. | 就是比赛 |
[07:23] | Who’s your favorite player? | 你最喜欢的球员是谁 |
[07:24] | Curry. | 库里 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:26] | This is the song he listens to before every game. | 这是他每次比赛前听的歌曲 |
[07:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:31] | Because he’s my favorite player, too. | 因为他也是我最爱的球员 |
[07:34] | I want you to close your eyes and focus on this. | 我希望你闭上眼睛集中于此 |
[07:39] | Just this. | 就够了 |
[07:42] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[07:43] | Yeah, now it is, but if you stay focused, | 现在确实 但只要你集中精神 |
[07:45] | pretty soon, it’ll stop feeling cold | 很快就不会感觉冷了 |
[07:47] | and start to feel warm. | 并开始感觉温暖 |
[07:48] | When that happens, I want you to nod your head, | 当你觉得暖了 你就点下头 |
[07:50] | and you’ll feel some pressure and a small pinch. | 你同时会有一些按压以及痛感 |
[07:53] | What if it does — | 如果那样… |
[07:54] | Then close your eyes and focus. | 那就闭上眼睛集中精神 |
[08:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:17] | Two minutes and he’ll be good to go. | 只需两分钟他就可以手术了 |
[08:19] | How’d you know he was a basketball fan? | 你怎么知道他是个篮球迷 |
[08:22] | His shoes. | 他的鞋子 |
[08:24] | He’s not wearing any shoes. | 他没有穿鞋子 |
[08:25] | Yeah, they’re in a backpack in his room. | 鞋在他房间的背包里 |
[08:28] | You searched his backpack? | 你翻了他的背包吗 |
[08:30] | Well, it’s, um, less invasive than a rectal, | 这没有直肠癌那么有攻击性 |
[08:33] | and most of the time more useful. | 而且更多时候还很有用 |
[08:38] | Okay, Spirit, just keep still and — | 斯普里特 保持冷静 |
[08:40] | And during a few parts of the exam, | 在检查的过程中 |
[08:42] | we may ask you to hold your breath, | 我可能需要你屏住呼吸 |
[08:44] | but it’ll only be a few seconds. | 但只需要几秒钟 |
[08:46] | You got it. | 你都懂的 |
[08:50] | You gonna buy a tux or rent one? | 你准备买件燕尾服还是租一件 |
[08:54] | The fundraiser is black tie. | 募捐晚宴要求正规着装 |
[08:56] | I have a suit. | 我有一件西服 |
[08:57] | It’s new. | 是新的 |
[08:58] | I bought it for my resident interviews. | 我为了面试住院医师买的 |
[09:01] | It doesn’t matter how new it is. | 多新都不重要 |
[09:03] | It’s not a tux. | 它不是燕尾服 |
[09:05] | Wearing a uniform at work reassures patients. | 工作时穿制服使病人心安 |
[09:08] | Wearing a uniform at a party does nothing | 在派对穿制服没有任何作用 |
[09:11] | but make you hot and uncomfortable. | 只会让你很热 并且不舒服 |
[09:13] | This party is work. | 这个派对就是工作 |
[09:15] | Get a tux. | 去弄一件燕尾服 |
[09:16] | And not a crappy one from some outlet store. | 别买廉价经销店的劣质款 |
[09:18] | Get fitted by a pro and spend a minimum of two grand. | 去买件由专业人士定制的西装 至少花个两千 |
[09:21] | You’re gonna meet rich people who can help your career, | 你会遇见可以帮助你事业的富豪 |
[09:23] | and they’re not gonna want to help some slob in a — | 他们可不愿意帮助邋遢的人 |
[09:24] | I’m not a slob. | 我不邋遢 |
[09:26] | No, I am very clean | 我很干净 |
[09:28] | and make sure my clothes are never wrinkled. | 而且我的衣服从来不起皱 |
[09:30] | And it’s too big. | 这太大了 |
[09:34] | Her heart. | 她的心脏 |
[09:34] | It’s enlarged 53% since her last exam. | 和她上次检查相比增大了53% |
[09:40] | Her last exam was only six months ago. | 她上次检查不过是六个月前 |
[09:42] | It won’t fit. | 这样不行 |
[09:45] | Too big. | 太大了 |
[09:46] | The biopsy confirmed acute cellular rejection. | 活组织检查确定了急性细胞排斥反应 |
[09:48] | We maximized his immuno-suppressives, but, uh — | 他的免疫抑制剂已经加到最大了 但… |
[09:50] | I found one — a Type-O liver. | 我们找到了一个O型肝源 |
[09:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:54] | Park and I checked the registry, and there weren’t any. | 朴和我查过登记中心 并没有什么发现 |
[09:56] | I found it online. | 我在网上发现的 |
[09:58] | He, uh — He already tried to make a direct donation a few months ago, | 他在几个月前试图直接捐赠 |
[10:01] | but the patient died before the surgery. | 但病人在手术前去世了 |
[10:03] | I contacted him, which wasn’t easy, | 我联络了他 这并不简单 |
[10:06] | but he still wants to be a donor. | 但他仍愿意捐赠 |
[10:08] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[10:09] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[10:11] | What’s the catch? | 这里面有什么鬼 |
[10:12] | He wants to be a donor, but he’s not on the registry? | 他想成为捐赠者却不在登记中心里 |
[10:14] | I mean, there’s got to be a catch. | 肯定有鬼 |
[10:17] | He, uh — He can’t be on the registry | 他不能进入登记中心 |
[10:19] | because he is in prison. | 因为他在监狱里 |
[10:23] | For murder. | 由于杀人 |
[10:24] | Actually, um, seven murders. | 事实上 七次杀人案 |
[10:32] | Boris Tirayan was a Russian Mafia enforcer | 鲍里斯·提拉延是俄罗斯黑手党杀手 |
[10:34] | convicted of seven murders. | 犯了七宗杀人案 |
[10:36] | Who now wants to make amends. | 现在想将功补过 |
[10:38] | He tried to be a donor a few months ago, | 几个月前他尝试成为捐赠者 |
[10:40] | but the patient died before the red tape could be worked out. | 但在通过繁文缛节之前 病人去世了 |
[10:42] | But now that it has… | 但现在… |
[10:44] | Are there any laws against an inmate becoming a donor? | 有法律禁止囚犯成为捐赠者的吗 |
[10:47] | No, but there is a ton of liability. | 不 但这牵扯到许多责任 |
[10:50] | What if he attacks someone here? | 如果他在这里袭击其他人呢 |
[10:51] | He’ll be guarded by state prison guards on a separate level, | 他会被监狱守卫看守护送 |
[10:53] | away from patients and all non-essential staff. | 与所有不相关的病人和工作人员隔离开 |
[10:55] | Everyone deserves the chance to turn their life around. | 每个人都应有机会改变自己的生活 |
[10:57] | The guy wants to do something decent, | 他想做些好事 |
[11:00] | we should let him. | 我们应该允许 |
[11:00] | I don’t think we owe a murderer anything. | 我不认为我们欠一个杀人犯什么 |
[11:02] | But maybe he owes us something. | 但也许他欠了我们一些东西 |
[11:04] | He has a debt to society. | 他亏欠于社会 |
[11:06] | Which he would repay by donating his inner organs. | 他会通过捐赠体内器官来偿还 |
[11:09] | Isn’t it a slippery slope between a guy who wants to make amends | 这不是自讨苦吃吗 一个人想将功补过 |
[11:12] | and turning our prison system into a superstore for body parts? | 结果却把监狱系统变成了人体组织仓库 |
[11:15] | A slippery slope that saves a child’s life. | 可以拯救孩子生命的自讨苦吃 |
[11:19] | It’ll never happen. | 不可能的 |
[11:20] | He’s just trying to get a hospital, where it’ll be easier to escape. | 他只是想进入医院以便逃跑 |
[11:22] | You have no idea what his motivation is. | 你根本不知道他的动机是什么 |
[11:25] | I know he’s a lying sociopath | 我知道他是个骗人的反社会者 |
[11:26] | who doesn’t care about anyone but himself. | 不在乎别人只在乎自己 |
[11:28] | He’s been a model inmate for nine years, | 他九年来都是模范囚犯 |
[11:30] | tutors other prisoners in the library — | 在图书馆指导别的囚犯 |
[11:32] | Yeah, because he’s trying to get someone to trust him, | 因为他需要别人相信他 |
[11:33] | to give him an inch, and as soon as they do — | 给他一些甜头 只要他们这样做了 |
[11:37] | We got approval. | 我们得到了批准 |
[11:38] | He’s gonna stall, make excuses, | 他肯定会借故拖延 |
[11:40] | and when he sees his chance, | 然后等他找到时机 |
[11:41] | someone’s gonna get hurt. | 就会有人受伤 |
[11:42] | I think it’s worth taking that chance. | 我觉得值得冒险 |
[11:44] | Anybody who doesn’t agree, feel free to sit this one out. | 任何不同意的人都可以不参加 |
[11:51] | When you started menstruating, | 当你来月经时 |
[11:53] | the increased estrogen caused pulmonary hypertension, | 增加的雌激素导致肺动脉高压 |
[11:56] | which isn’t a surgical issue in itself, | 这不是手术的问题 |
[11:58] | but along with your atypical vascular system — | 但由于你的非典型血管系统 |
[12:00] | Your heart’s grown too big. | 你的心脏长得太大了 |
[12:03] | We will control your blood pressure | 我们会控制你的血压 |
[12:05] | so that you will keep growing but your heart won’t, | 这样你会继续发育但你的心脏不会 |
[12:07] | and then, by the time you’re 18, we’ll able to — | 等你到十八岁我们就可以… |
[12:09] | No. | 不 |
[12:11] | I’m not waiting any longer. | 我不想再等了 |
[12:12] | Spirit, honey, it will be okay. | 斯普里特 宝贝 没事的 |
[12:14] | No, it won’t! | 才不是 |
[12:15] | I’m sick of being stuck inside all the time. | 我受不了一直被关在里面 |
[12:18] | I’m sick of this! | 我受不了 |
[12:22] | I don’t ever want to text, call, or video chat again. | 我不想再发短信 打电话 或者视频了 |
[12:25] | Mom, I want to be touched. | 妈妈 我想和人接触 |
[12:29] | I want to be shoved. | 我想被推挤 |
[12:32] | I want to be punched. | 我想挨打 |
[12:33] | I don’t even care, just — | 我根本不在乎 只是… |
[12:35] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:38] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:41] | I want this surgery now. | 我想现在就进行手术 |
[12:50] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry. We can’t. | 对不起 我们做不到 |
[13:04] | We need to get rid of all the furniture and artwork. | 我们需要弄走所有家具和艺术作品 |
[13:06] | I get removing the paintings, but the furniture? | 我可以移走画作 但家具怎么办 |
[13:08] | Don’t want the prison guards sitting down on the job. | 我可不希望监狱守卫在工作时游手好闲 |
[13:11] | He’s gonna be in full restraints, | 他会被全面限制 |
[13:13] | cuffed to the bed. | 被拷在床上 |
[13:14] | Well, that’s our plan, | 这是我们的计划 |
[13:15] | but we also need to be prepared for his plan. | 但我们也需要为他的计划做准备 |
[13:19] | Okay, we need to get rid of the window blinds, | 我们需要弄走遮光帘 |
[13:21] | curtain rods, jacket hooks, | 挂帘杆和外套挂钩 |
[13:21] | and make sure there’s no metal rivets | 确定没有任何金属铆钉 |
[13:23] | or eyelets on the mattress. | 床垫上没有金属圈 |
[13:25] | What’s he gonna do with a metal eyelet? | 他能用金属圈做什么 |
[13:27] | Tear it off the mattress and file it down | 把它从床垫下弄下来然后锉光滑 |
[13:28] | to cut your jugular, or bend it into a handcuff key, | 切断你的颈静脉或把它掰成手铐钥匙 |
[13:30] | or shove it into an electric socket | 或者把它变成电源插头 |
[13:33] | to create a spark and start a fire. | 制造火花从而引发火灾 |
[13:36] | I’ve seen knives made out of toilet paper, soap, and salt | 我见过用厕纸肥皂和盐制成的刀 |
[13:39] | that could amputate a fat guy’s femur. | 可以切断一个肥胖男子的股骨 |
[13:51] | Not quite sure he needed the part about the guy being fat. | 不知道他为何要特意提胖子 |
[13:56] | So…I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[13:59] | You want to go to the fundraiser together? | 你想一起去募捐晚宴吗 |
[14:01] | It’s not a prom. We don’t have to bring a date. | 不是高校舞会 我们不用携伴参加 |
[14:03] | Yeah, we don’t have to. | 是啊 我们不需要 |
[14:06] | But we can, if we want. | 但如果我们想 也可以 |
[14:09] | Everyone basically knows we’re seeing each other, | 基本上每个人都知道我们在约会 |
[14:11] | but still… | 但是 |
[14:13] | I think it might be a nice opportunity | 我觉得这是个很好的机会 |
[14:14] | to take our relationship out into the open. | 公开我们的关系 |
[14:20] | Unless you don’t want to. | 除非你不愿意 |
[14:22] | No, it’s a good idea. | 不 这是个好主意 |
[14:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:26] | Because, you know, we don’t have to. | 你知道我们不用非得这样 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[14:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:40] | It’s fine. He’ll be all right. | 没什么 他会好起来的 |
[14:41] | No, I won’t. I don’t want a murderer’s liver! | 我不 我不想要杀人犯的肝脏 |
[14:43] | It’s evil! | 太邪恶了 |
[14:45] | Eric, there’s no such thing as a good or bad liver. | 埃里克 肝脏没有好坏之分 |
[14:47] | It’s just a — just an organ. | 它只是…只是个器官 |
[14:50] | Eric, this is your only choice. | 埃里克 这是你唯一的选择了 |
[14:51] | If we don’t do the transplant, you will die. | 如果我们不做移植 你会死的 |
[14:55] | I don’t want him to be a part of me, | 我不想让他成为我的一部分 |
[14:56] | inside me forever, all right? | 永远待在我身体里 |
[14:58] | I don’t care what you or anybody else says, okay? | 我不管你或者其他人怎么说 |
[15:00] | It’s my body, and I don’t want it! | 这是我的身体 我不想接受 |
[15:07] | That’s ridiculous. | 简直荒谬 |
[15:08] | Personality traits aren’t transferred in an organ transplant. | 人格特征不会通过器官移植转移到受体 |
[15:11] | It’s also irrelevant. | 而且这之间毫无关联 |
[15:12] | Children don’t consent to surgeries — | 孩子无权同意是否手术 |
[15:14] | their parents do. | 他们的父母才有权 |
[15:15] | But if he doesn’t cooperate with the anti-rejection regimen, | 但如果他不遵医嘱进行抗排异治疗 |
[15:17] | we could be wasting a liver that could save someone else’s life. | 我们就会浪费本可以救另一个人的肝脏 |
[15:20] | No one’s getting saved by Tirayan. | 提拉延救不了任何人 |
[15:21] | I found a Type-A donor. It’s not a perfect match, but — | 我找到一位A型捐献者 不完全匹配 但 |
[15:23] | His body’s already rejected a perfect match. | 他都对一个完全匹配的肝脏有排异反应了 |
[15:25] | There’s no way it can tolerate an incompatible blood type. | 血型不匹配的话根本不可能成功 |
[15:27] | No, the only way to save Eric | 不 唯一能救埃里克的方法 |
[15:29] | is to do the transplant with Tirayan’s liver. | 就是用提拉延的肝脏进行移植 |
[15:31] | That is it. | 只有这样 |
[15:32] | We have no other option. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:37] | Let the O.R. know we’re gonna need more restraints. | 告诉手术室我们需要更多约束带 |
[15:42] | Dr. Clinton Ford out of Alberta | 阿尔伯塔省的克林顿·福特医生 |
[15:43] | developed an experimental resorbable material. | 研发了一种实验性的可吸收材料 |
[15:46] | It would allow us to expand her rib cage | 可以让我们扩展她的胸腔 |
[15:48] | and create room to fit her heart inside. | 创造足够容纳她心脏的空间 |
[15:50] | An artificial sternum. | 一片人造胸骨 |
[15:52] | That would actually grow along with the patient. | 它可以和患者一起成长 |
[15:55] | The surgery isn’t reversible. | 这个手术是不可逆的 |
[15:57] | If it doesn’t work, | 如果不起效 |
[15:58] | we can’t just move her heart back to where it was. | 我们不能将她的心脏挪回原位 |
[16:01] | It would allow her to have a life. | 但这能让她享受生活 |
[16:03] | She has a life, | 她有自己的生活 |
[16:04] | and she’ll be healthy as long as she stays out of crowds, | 只要她远离人群 不拥抱任何人 |
[16:07] | doesn’t hug anyone, | 或者不做可能会让自己摔倒的事 |
[16:08] | or do anything where she might fall. | 她会保持健康的 |
[16:10] | I get you’re autistic, | 我知道你有自闭症 |
[16:11] | but I know even you realize when a patient cries | 但我也知道即使是你 你也能意识到 |
[16:14] | and throws her phone against the wall, | 当一位患者大哭并向墙上扔手机的时候 |
[16:16] | they’re not happy with their current health. | 他们对自己当前的健康状况并不满意 |
[16:18] | There’s no reason to make this personal. | 你没必要针对他 |
[16:19] | There is if his medical judgment is biased. | 如果他的医疗决策有偏颇 那就有 |
[16:21] | I saw she was upset. | 我看到她不开心 |
[16:25] | You saw it, but you didn’t understand it. | 你看到了 但你不理解 |
[16:28] | You’re very competitive. | 你很好胜 |
[16:31] | Are you trying to make Dr. Lim think I’m biased, | 你是不是试图让利姆医生觉得我有偏见 |
[16:34] | or are you trying to undermine my confidence? | 还是你想让我丧失自信 |
[16:37] | I’m actually trying to help you and the patient. | 我其实是在帮助你和患者 |
[16:39] | She wants to be able to rub elbows, | 她想要和人亲近互动 |
[16:41] | and you need to learn how to trade elbows. | 你就要去想怎么才能做到 |
[16:44] | The resorbable plate is experimental and risky. | 可吸收板材还在实验阶段 有一定风险 |
[16:48] | But my medical judgment is that it’s worth it. | 但我的医疗决策是 这值得一试 |
[16:54] | Make sure she agrees and then get her prepped. | 一定要让她同意 做好术前准备 |
[17:01] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[17:03] | I’m not famous, I don’t know anything about medicine, | 我没什么名气 我对医药一无所知 |
[17:06] | and giving the keynote speech at your fundraiser | 在你们的募捐晚宴上让我做致辞 |
[17:08] | is a steep price to pay for a beer-stained jacket. | 比起被啤酒弄脏的夹克 这人情还得太多了 |
[17:15] | You grew up in San Jose. | 你在圣何塞长大 |
[17:17] | You went to San Jose State | 虽然你被普林斯顿和麻省理工双双录取 |
[17:19] | despite being accepted by both Princeton and MIT, | 但你却去了圣何塞州立大学 |
[17:22] | and you headquartered your company here, | 面对芝加哥和明尼安纳波利斯的巨额税收优惠 |
[17:24] | despite huge tax breaks offered by Chicago and Minneapolis. | 你还是将公司总部设在这里 |
[17:28] | And it was his favorite jacket. | 而且那是他最喜欢的夹克 |
[17:29] | Well, when I offered to have it cleaned, | 当我提出要清理他的夹克时 |
[17:30] | he said not to bother because he didn’t even like the jacket. | 他说不用费心 因为他根本不喜欢那件夹克 |
[17:33] | – He was being polite. ?- Polite? | -他只是在说客套话 -客套话 |
[17:35] | I take it you’ve never been to a game with him. | 我知道你一定没和他比赛过 |
[17:39] | You did some homework, but not enough. | 你做了功课 但还不够 |
[17:41] | I love this city, but I hate giving speeches. | 我爱这座城市 但我痛恨致辞 |
[17:43] | So don’t give a speech. | 那就不要致辞 |
[17:46] | Tell us a story. | 给我们讲个故事 |
[17:47] | Like the one you told at the wrap party | 就像你在青年舞蹈团 |
[17:49] | at the Youth Dance company’s fall musical — | 秋季音乐剧庆功宴上讲的那个 |
[17:51] | the one where you got lost at the Paris catacombs. | 你在巴黎地下墓场迷路的故事 |
[17:56] | I stand corrected. | 我收回前言 |
[17:57] | Your success is inspiring, Aiden, | 你的成功让人鼓舞 艾登 |
[17:59] | as well as your loyalty to this city. | 你对这座城市的忠诚也是 |
[18:02] | And the fact that you’re young, apparently very funny — | 而你如此年轻 非常风趣 |
[18:05] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[18:07] | Actually, I was in as soon as Aaron told me | 其实在艾伦告诉我你为什么 |
[18:09] | what you wanted to meet about. | 想来和我会面的时候 我就同意了 |
[18:11] | But I was curious what your attack strategy would be. | 但我很好奇你会如何展开攻势 |
[18:14] | So, how was it? | 你觉得如何 |
[18:15] | It was very effective. | 非常有效 |
[18:49] | Now, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:50] | He’s been a model inmate for nine years | 他已经当了九年的模范囚犯 |
[18:52] | and tutors the other prisoners in the library. | 并在图书馆为其他狱友进行辅导 |
[19:07] | Coke nail come in handy up at Pelican Bay? | 在鹈鹕湾州监狱留长指甲很有用啊 |
[19:09] | I make jewelry. | 我做首饰 |
[19:10] | Helps me pick up the beads. | 这样更好挑珠子 |
[19:12] | Is there a history of cancer or liver disease in your family? | 你有癌症或肝病家族史吗 |
[19:16] | I went through this a couple of months ago. | 我几个月前就回答过了 |
[19:17] | You have my file. | 你有我的档案 |
[19:19] | We need to do our own exam. | 我们需要做自己的检查 |
[19:21] | And there’s nothing about your family in previous records. | 而在先前的档案里没有关于你家人的记录 |
[19:23] | Are they still alive? | 他们还健在吗 |
[19:24] | They’re dead to me. | 对我来说他们已经死了 |
[19:25] | Quit stalling, or we’ll send you back right now. | 别废话 不然现在就送你回去 |
[19:31] | I haven’t spoken to anyone in my family since I was 15 years old. | 我十五岁之后就没和任何家人有联系了 |
[19:34] | Last I know, uh, both my parents were healthy enough | 我只知道当年我的父母足够健康 |
[19:37] | to kick the crap out of me on a daily basis. | 能每天把我虐打得屁滚尿流 |
[19:41] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[19:43] | Why do you want to do this? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[19:45] | Maybe I just like, uh, cute nurses and bad Jell-o. | 也许我只是喜欢可爱的护士和难吃的果冻吧 |
[19:48] | – Why do you care? – We don’t. | -你为什么关心这个 -我们不关心 |
[19:50] | As long as you do what you’re told. | 只要你乖乖听话照做 |
[19:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:54] | I’m very good at following orders. | 我很擅长遵从命令 |
[20:04] | Councilman Burns must be very happy with his facelift. | 伯恩斯市议员一定对脸部提拉手术非常满意 |
[20:08] | He just bought another table for the fundraiser. | 他刚又为募捐晚宴付了一桌的钱 |
[20:10] | I aim to please, but you already knew that. | 我尽力讨好 但你早就知道了 |
[20:13] | And I need to get into surgery, so stop being so coy. | 我需要上手术 别装模做样 |
[20:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:18] | You and Isabel always seem very happy, | 你和伊莎贝尔看上去总是琴瑟和谐 |
[20:21] | able to manage both your professional and personal lives. | 能工作生活两不误 |
[20:24] | I’m flattered you think so, but still a bit coy. | 谢谢你的夸奖 但还是有点装 |
[20:27] | When I met with Aiden Coulter about being our keynote, | 当我去见艾登·柯尔特商讨致辞的事时 |
[20:30] | I thought there was a spark. | 我觉得我们之间有火花 |
[20:31] | Okay, so now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在开始有意思了 |
[20:33] | Surgery can wait a few minutes. | 手术可以等几分钟 |
[20:36] | Is it…unprofessional of me to explore it? | 如果我想继续发展是不是不太专业 |
[20:40] | He’s not a hospital employee, | 他不是医院员工 |
[20:42] | but potentially a significant donor and… | 反而可能是个大金主 而且… |
[20:45] | younger. | 更年轻 |
[20:47] | Quite a bit. | 岁数差的不少 |
[20:51] | I don’t know, maybe I’m just | 我不知道 也许我只是在 |
[20:52] | imagining something that doesn’t even exist. | 臆想根本不存在的东西 |
[20:54] | I doubt that. | 我不觉得 |
[20:55] | You’re an attractive, smart, interesting woman. | 你是位迷人 聪颖而有趣的女性 |
[20:57] | I’m sure there was a spark. | 我确定当时你们擦出了火花 |
[21:00] | But you can’t date a donor like Coulter. | 但你不能和像柯尔特这样的捐助人约会 |
[21:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:04] | There’s no actual policy against it. | 没有规定说不行 |
[21:06] | I’m not talking policy, I’m talking optics. | 我不是说规定 而是别人怎么看 |
[21:08] | The last thing you want is someone thinking | 你最不想要的就是有人认为 |
[21:10] | you’d use sex to get a big donation. | 他的慷慨解囊是一场桃色交易 |
[21:14] | It’s a double standard, I know, | 我知道这是双标 |
[21:17] | but it’s the world we live in. | 但这就是现实 |
[21:19] | I said no! I don’t want it! | 我说了不 我不想要 |
[21:22] | I thought you gave him something to calm him. | 我以为你们已经给他喂药让他安静下来 |
[21:24] | We did, but he’s too agitated. | 没错 但他非常激动 |
[21:26] | I’m gonna start him on IV midazolam now. | 我要开始静脉注射咪达唑仑了 |
[21:28] | Eric — Eric, | 埃里克 埃里克 |
[21:29] | remember what Dr. Park said earlier about focusing? | 记得先前朴医生说的集中注意力吗 |
[21:31] | I know you can do that. | 我知道你能行 |
[21:33] | How about we get those earbuds you had earlier? | 我们给你戴上之前你用的耳机如何 |
[21:34] | No! Leave me alone! | 不 别碰我 |
[21:35] | Eric! Stop it. | 埃里克 停下 |
[21:37] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[21:39] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[21:56] | You wear very stylish clothes. | 你的穿着很有型 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | I assume you mean when I’m not in surgery. | 我猜你是说我不做手术的时候 |
[22:04] | Yes. Do you think people believe you’re a better doctor | 对 你觉得别人认为你是个好医生 |
[22:07] | because of that? | 是因为你的衣着吗 |
[22:10] | Some people. | 是有些人这么觉得 |
[22:11] | Others probably just think | 其他人可能只是觉得 |
[22:13] | I’m a show-off or arrogant, gay. | 我喜欢炫耀 人很自大或者是基佬 |
[22:15] | I don’t care. I do it for myself. | 我不管 我是为了我自己 |
[22:17] | You look good, you feel good. | 自己看起来有模有样就感觉很好 |
[22:19] | Does it help you make friends? | 这对你交友有帮助吗 |
[22:23] | Feeling good about yourself helps with everything. | 自我感觉良好对一切都有帮助 |
[22:27] | Do you know where I can buy a stylish tuxedo? | 你知道我能去哪里买有型的燕尾服吗 |
[22:30] | I can pay $2,000. | 我能付两千块 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | Dr. Reznick says | 雷兹尼克医生说 |
[22:36] | if I want people who matter to help my career, | 如果我想认识能对我事业有助力的人 |
[22:38] | I need to wear a tuxedo that costs $2,000 to the fundraiser. | 我需要在募捐晚宴上穿两千块的燕尾服 |
[22:43] | Have you talked to Glassman about this? | 你有和格拉斯曼谈过这事吗 |
[22:45] | No. I make my own decisions now. | 没有 我现在自己做决定了 |
[22:50] | Murphy, people who matter will help your career | 莫菲 别人想帮助你的事业 |
[22:53] | because they’re impressed with your talent | 是因为他们对你的才能 |
[22:55] | and potential as a surgeon. | 和作为外科医生的潜力印象深刻 |
[22:57] | And I could send you to my tailor, | 我可以让你去找我的裁缝 |
[22:58] | where you’ll definitely spend two grand. | 你肯定能花到两千块 |
[23:01] | But my advice would be just rent one. | 但我建议你租一件就行 |
[23:03] | Make sure you get fitted by the manager, | 试合身了 |
[23:05] | and for a couple-hundred bucks, you’ll be fine. | 花几百元就搞定了 |
[23:15] | I’m gonna need you to count backwards from 10. | 我需要你从十开始倒数 |
[23:19] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八… |
[23:28] | Looks like you were wrong. | 看来你错了 |
[23:31] | I said he’ll do anything to convince us to trust him, | 我说他会使出浑身解数让我们相信他 |
[23:33] | to let our guard down. | 让我们放下防备 |
[23:38] | His eyes, they’re swelling up. | 他的眼睛 肿起来了 |
[23:44] | So is his tongue. He’s having an allergic reaction. | 还有他的舌头 他过敏了 |
[23:46] | Stop the anaesthesia. | 停止麻醉 |
[23:48] | Give me 0.5 MGs epinephrine I.M. Now. | 肌肉注射0.5毫克的肾上腺素 |
[23:50] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[23:52] | – Epi’s in. – He’s hypoxic. | -注射完毕 -他缺氧了 |
[23:54] | We need to intubate. Getting a 5.0 tube. | 我们得给他插管 拿个5.0的管子 |
[23:56] | Now! | 快 |
[24:13] | You had a severe allergic reaction to the anaesthesia. | 你对麻醉严重过敏 |
[24:16] | We had to intubate you and give you steroids. | 我们得给你插管 注射类固醇 |
[24:24] | You didn’t do it? | 你们没有做 |
[24:25] | We can’t operate on you | 不麻醉的话 |
[24:26] | if you can’t breathe under anaesthesia. | 我们没法在你身上动手术 |
[24:30] | You did everything you could. | 你做了能做的一切 |
[24:32] | The patient’s parents wanted you to know | 病人的父母希望你知道 |
[24:34] | they’re extremely grateful for everything you did. | 他们很感激你所做的一切 |
[24:35] | Or tried to do. | 或是努力去做的一切 |
[24:39] | You can try again. | 你们可以再试一次 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry, we can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[24:45] | No, you try again. | 不 你们再试一次 |
[24:49] | Okay? Try again? | 好吗 再试试 |
[24:52] | You try again. | 你们再试试 |
[24:55] | Try again! | 再试试 |
[24:56] | Try again! | 再试试 |
[24:57] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[24:58] | Try again! Try again! | 再试试 再试试 |
[25:00] | He said calm down! Now! | 听不懂吗 冷静点 |
[25:14] | Same old, same old, yeah? | 又是这样 又是这样 对吗 |
[25:19] | That’s the way it’s always been for me. | 对我来说总是这样 |
[25:25] | Nothing I ever… | 我从没… |
[25:39] | He’s still on the top of the UNOS list, | 他还排在器官资源共享网络的第一位 |
[25:40] | and we’re gonna be calling and rechecking | 我们整晚都会一直打电话 |
[25:42] | every registry and database all night. | 复查每个登记表和资料库 |
[25:46] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[25:48] | Without a new liver, maybe a day. | 没有新肝脏的话 也许一天 |
[25:56] | So, what’d you get — Hugo Boss? Armani? | 你买什么 雨果博斯 阿玛尼 |
[25:59] | Dr. Andrews said I should just rent one. | 安德鲁斯医生说我应该租一套 |
[26:03] | And you’re gonna listen to him? | 你要听他的吗 |
[26:04] | He’s the Chief of Surgery. And he knows about clothes. | 他是外科手术主任 而且他还懂服装 |
[26:08] | If Andrews had a son, you think he’d let him | 如果安德鲁斯有儿子 你觉得他会让他儿子 |
[26:10] | go to an important event in a cheap rental tux? | 在重要的场合穿着廉价的租赁礼服吗 |
[26:13] | He said people who matter judge people based on their talent. | 他说应以天赋来评判他人 |
[26:18] | Yeah, that’s what he tells someone else’s kid. | 是 他说的是别人家的孩子 |
[26:20] | To his own, or someone he actually respects, he tells the truth. | 对于他自己 或他真正尊重的人 他会说实话 |
[26:25] | Cut here. | 切一下这里 |
[26:33] | Do you respect me? | 你尊重我吗 |
[26:37] | You’re smart, able to memorize a ton of information, but… | 你很聪明 能记住很多信息 但是… |
[26:42] | no, not really. | 不 并不 |
[26:46] | Suction the mediastinum. | 抽吸纵隔 |
[26:54] | You’ve certainly put a lot of thought | 你面对一个自己并不尊重的人 |
[26:55] | into what someone you claim not to respect wears to a party. | 却花了不少心思帮他考虑穿什么去派对 |
[26:58] | Just because I don’t respect him doesn’t mean I don’t like him. | 我不尊重他并不代表我不喜欢他 |
[27:01] | Everyone’s uncomfortable in fancy clothes | 每个人都觉得穿华丽的衣服不舒服 |
[27:03] | and hates kissing up to bigwigs at a fundraiser. | 讨厌在募捐晚宴上讨好那些权贵 |
[27:05] | But they do it. They don’t cower at home alone. | 但是他们会那么做 他们不会畏缩在家 |
[27:07] | You use your autism as a crutch. | 你用你的自闭症当拐杖 |
[27:10] | Okay, I think if you liked him any more, he’d have a black eye. | 如果你再喜欢他一点 他就该被打成乌眼青了 |
[27:16] | Make sure we’re clear on that side and the aorta isn’t kinked. | 确保那边已经搞定 主动脉没有缠绕在一起 |
[27:23] | – The aorta isn’t kinked. – Good. | -主动脉没有缠绕在一起 -很好 |
[27:26] | Now for the moment of truth. | 关键的时刻到了 |
[27:30] | Position the plate. | 放进去 |
[27:38] | Perfect fit. | 很合适 |
[27:48] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:49] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[27:52] | I don’t feel nothing. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[27:54] | No, don’t touch him. | 不 别碰他 |
[27:55] | If he can’t control his bladder… | 如果他控制不了他的膀胱… |
[27:57] | He can control himself just fine. | 他可以控制自己 |
[27:58] | Nice try, but the vacation’s over. | 想的挺美 但是假期结束 |
[28:01] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[28:02] | Re-check his cuffs first. | 先再检查一遍他的手铐 |
[28:04] | You’re getting changed, and we’re going. | 你去换衣服 然后我们就走 |
[28:06] | Just take him like he is. | 就这么带他走吧 |
[28:07] | I’m not gonna get stuck in the van | 我才不会就这么 |
[28:09] | for the next three hours with him like that. | 和他在车里待三个小时 |
[28:12] | Watch his hands! Watch his hands! | 小心他的手 小心他的手 |
[28:15] | Put the gun down now! | 放下枪 |
[28:18] | You shoot me, he dies. | 你开枪 他死 |
[28:19] | Now, no one is shooting anyone. | 谁都不会开枪的 |
[28:21] | Everyone stay calm. | 大家都保持冷静 |
[28:22] | Give him space. | 给他空间 |
[28:24] | You did something good, Boris. | 你做了好事 鲍里斯 |
[28:26] | Don’t ruin it now. | 别毁了它 |
[28:28] | I did nothing, yeah? | 我什么都没做 不是吗 |
[28:31] | I accomplished nothing! | 我什么都没做成 |
[28:34] | Whatever happens next is completely in your control. | 接下来发生什么完全取决于你 |
[28:38] | You have power, but it’s not unlimited. | 你有掌控权 但并不是无限制的 |
[28:42] | You’re not gonna escape, | 你跑不了 |
[28:43] | you’re not just walking out of here. | 你是不可能走出这里的 |
[28:45] | But there are things, concessions, | 但是可以做一些让步 |
[28:47] | that could make your life better. | 让你的生活更好一些 |
[28:49] | So let’s just take our time and talk. | 所以我们聊聊吧 |
[28:53] | There’s no rush. | 不着急 |
[28:55] | What do you want, Boris? | 你想要什么 鲍里斯 |
[28:58] | What do you really want? | 你真正想要什么 |
[29:03] | I don’t want anyone to help me. | 我不想让任何人救我 |
[29:06] | Whatever you call it, these life-saving measures. | 无论你们把那些叫做什么 那些抢救措施 |
[29:08] | I — No. | 我 不要 |
[29:11] | No. | 不要 |
[29:15] | Do not do it. | 不要那么做 |
[29:20] | Don’t listen to her. It’s your choice. | 别听她的 是你的选择 |
[29:22] | You do what you want. | 你想怎么做都可以 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:26] | Boris, no! | 鲍里斯 不要 |
[29:39] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move! Move! | 快走 快 快 |
[29:43] | Melendez is en route. | 梅伦德斯在路上 |
[29:48] | All right, ready? Let’s go. | 好了 准备好了吗 走 |
[29:49] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[29:52] | Page urology and cardio-thoracic stat. | 立刻呼叫泌尿外科和心胸外科 |
[29:55] | He’s dead and he has a donor card. | 他死了 他签署了器官捐献志愿书 |
[29:56] | We’re gonna take everything he can donate. | 我们要取走他所有能捐献的东西 |
[30:24] | Thank you so much. | 感谢你 |
[30:26] | Your speech was perfect. | 你的致辞很完美 |
[30:27] | And hilarious. | 而且很幽默 |
[30:28] | You’re very welcome. | 太客气了 |
[30:30] | And I appreciate the opportunity to help change my rep. | 我很感谢有这个机会可以改变我的名声 |
[30:33] | You have a rep? | 你还有名声 |
[30:34] | All work and no play. | 工作狂 不玩乐 |
[30:36] | Something I’m working on changing. | 我现在正努力作出改变 |
[30:39] | Your rep or your lifestyle? | 你的名声还是生活方式 |
[30:42] | I need less stress and more fun. | 我得减小压力 获得更多乐趣 |
[30:49] | Would you like to play golf sometime? | 你想哪天一起去打高尔夫吗 |
[30:52] | On a real course with actual grass. | 在真正的球场上打 |
[30:58] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:02] | Would you like to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[31:04] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[31:05] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[31:12] | We need to get Eric prepped right away. | 我们得立刻给埃里克做好准备 |
[31:14] | What’s happening? Did you find a new liver donor? | 发生什么了 你们找到新的肝脏捐赠者了吗 |
[31:17] | Actually, it’s — it’s the same one. | 实际上 还是同一个人 |
[31:20] | The circumstances have changed. | 情况有变 |
[31:23] | This is incredible. | 真令人难以置信 |
[31:25] | No, I don’t want it. | 不 我不想要 |
[31:26] | Eric, when the donor found out | 埃里克 当捐赠者发现 |
[31:30] | that he couldn’t do the surgery to help you, | 他不能做手术帮助你 |
[31:34] | he became incredibly sad | 他特别伤心 |
[31:36] | because he wanted you to live more than he wanted to live. | 因为他更想你活着 |
[31:43] | He ended his life so that you could have his liver. | 他结束了自己的生命 为了让你可以移植肝脏 |
[31:49] | He — He knew he’d done some bad things, | 他知道自己做过一些坏事 |
[31:53] | and I think that this was the only way he knew how to make amends. | 我想这是他认为的唯一的弥补方法 |
[32:00] | I think we should try and help him. | 我觉得我们应该努力帮帮他 |
[32:04] | Do you think you can do that — | 你觉得你可以那么做吗… |
[32:06] | help someone do something good? | 帮助他人 做好事 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:24] | Everything looks good good. | 一切都很不错的样子 |
[32:26] | Remember to take deep breaths | 记得深呼吸 |
[32:27] | so you don’t develop any lung complications, | 这样你就不会有肺部的并发症 |
[32:29] | and, obviously, avoid lifting anything too heavy | 当然 还有在接下来的几周 |
[32:33] | for the next few weeks. | 要避免提重物 |
[32:36] | I… | 我… |
[32:38] | What, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[32:40] | I want a hug. | 我想抱抱 |
[33:15] | You look like a million bucks. | 你看起来像个百万富翁 |
[33:18] | No, it cost $2,368. | 不 这身2368元 |
[33:23] | Well, it was worth every penny. | 很值 |
[33:25] | Good investment. | 很好的投资 |
[33:26] | Glad to see you’re treating yourself. | 很高兴看到你犒劳你自己了 |
[33:28] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[33:29] | How much did you dress cost? | 你的裙子多少钱 |
[33:34] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[33:36] | And just so you know, that’s not the best question | 你知道吗 这种晚宴上 |
[33:39] | for an event like this. | 不适合提这种问题 |
[33:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:44] | I don’t know. It just isn’t. | 不知道 就是不太行 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:50] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[33:51] | I don’t like tequila anymore. | 我再也不喜欢龙舌兰了 |
[33:53] | It makes me vomit. | 喝了就想吐 |
[33:55] | Well, okay. They have other choices. | 好吧 这里也有别的酒 |
[33:58] | A glass of wine or a soda? | 来杯葡萄酒或苏打水吗 |
[34:00] | No, thank you. | 不要 谢谢 |
[34:03] | that’s a partner at a firm | 那边有个律所合伙人 |
[34:06] | that did some pro bono work for us last month, | 上个月帮我们做过一些志愿法律服务 |
[34:08] | so I have to go thank him. | 我得去感谢他一下 |
[34:10] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[34:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:34] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[34:36] | And nicely done. | 打扮得不错 |
[34:39] | You got the look. | 有了这身打扮 |
[34:40] | Now you got to put it to use. | 就一定要好好利用 |
[34:41] | There’s work to do. | 你还有任务呢 |
[34:43] | Mingle. | 跟人交流 |
[34:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:47] | I see you, Dr. Chen. | 我看到你了 陈医生 |
[34:50] | She runs the Rivington Fellowship at the Mayo Clinic. | 她是梅奥医学中心的利文顿协会负责人 |
[34:53] | I wonder who brought her here. | 不知道谁把她带来的 |
[34:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:59] | Mingle. | 交流 |
[35:02] | You still think people can’t change? | 你还是觉得人是无法改变的吗 |
[35:05] | He didn’t. | 反正他没变 |
[35:08] | He’s an assassin who murdered people for money. | 他就是一个为财害命的凶手 |
[35:11] | Today was just one more cold-blooded killing. | 今天只不过是又一次的冷血谋杀 |
[35:15] | You helped him sacrifice his life | 你帮助他牺牲了自己的生命 |
[35:17] | so that he could save someone else. | 从而让他可以去救其他人 |
[35:20] | I am not a fan of what you did, | 我并不赞成你的做法 |
[35:23] | even if it did prove — | 即便这证明了… |
[35:24] | He didn’t sacrifice anything. | 他并没有什么牺牲 |
[35:26] | He died a long time ago. | 他死了很久了 |
[35:28] | His crew is probably gone. | 他的帮派早就散了 |
[35:30] | In prison, he was a nobody. | 在监狱里 他什么都不是 |
[35:35] | And now? He lives on as a hero | 现在呢 他像个英雄一样 |
[35:38] | to Eric’s family, to the press, to you. | 对埃里克的家人 媒体和你而言皆是如此 |
[35:50] | Jaundice is improving. | 黄疸病情有所好转 |
[35:52] | Edema’s resolving, too. | 水肿也在消散 |
[35:54] | His vitals look good. | 各项体征都还不错 |
[35:56] | It’s been great night. | 今晚挺成功的 |
[35:58] | Three other lives were saved, as well. | 有另外三个人的生命也得到了拯救 |
[36:01] | Does his parents know what he did? | 他父母知道他做的事吗 |
[36:05] | I want to send them a card. | 我想送他们一张卡片 |
[36:08] | I know they’re gonna be sad, but… | 我知道他们可能会很伤心 但是… |
[36:12] | I want to tell them I’ll take good care of their son’s liver. | 我想告诉他们 我会好好照顾他们儿子的肝脏 |
[36:19] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这个想法非常好 |
[36:39] | This is impressive. | 真是不错 |
[36:41] | It’s kind of like prom, but without the acne. | 有点像高中舞会 不过大家没长青春痘 |
[36:46] | And with a DJ that played the MGM Grand last week. | 还有一个上周播放过「米高梅大酒店」的DJ |
[36:50] | Would you do me the honor? | 能有幸请你跳支舞吗 |
[36:54] | Classy. | 真有型 |
[36:56] | I brought my A-game. | 我现在处于最佳状态而已 |
[37:27] | – Take a picture. – Ooh, you look great! | -拍个照吧 -你真漂亮 |
[38:02] | The first little while is the hardest, | 刚开始这会儿最难熬 |
[38:04] | and then you move on. | 之后就能进行下一步了 |
[38:06] | You never did. | 你就从不这样 |
[38:07] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[38:09] | Doesn’t mean you don’t have to. | 但这并不意味着你也不用 |
[38:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | Well, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna sit around and mope? | 你要怎么做 枯坐着自怨自艾吗 |
[38:18] | At least try. | 至少试一下嘛 |
[38:21] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[38:23] | I don’t know. ? | 我不知道 |
[38:24] | If I knew, I would have done it. | 如果我知道我自己早就做了 |
[38:27] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[38:28] | Okay. That would be lovely. | 好吧 这样挺好的 |
[38:40] | Don’t be shy. You can’t hurt me. | 别害羞 你伤害不了我 |
[38:42] | Look! I have a bionic sternum! | 看 我有个仿生胸骨 |
[38:46] | Ooh, you smell good, Jenny. | 你闻起来很香 珍妮 |
[38:48] | What is that — strawberry? | 这是什么味 草莓吗 |
[38:49] | Strawberry mango. It comes with a lip gloss. | 草莓香芒 是唇彩的味道 |
[38:51] | I got it at the mall. | 我从商场里买的 |
[38:53] | We can go together! | 我们可以一起逛商场 |
[38:54] | It’s a plan! | 就这么说定了 |
[38:55] | Let’s all go! | 我们都去 |
[38:57] | You know what, let’s take a selfie. | 话说 我们自拍一个吧 |
[38:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[39:00] | That’s a great idea. Bring it in. | 好主意 过来 |
[39:01] | Bring it in, guys! Closer! | 大家都过来 靠近一点 |
[39:02] | – Peace sign! – Cheese! | -和平 -茄子 |
[39:04] | – Yay! – Okay. | -耶 -好了 |
[39:06] | That was so funny. | 太好玩了 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:25] | Remember this? | 还记得这首歌吗 |
[39:27] | Should I? | 我应该记得吗 |
[39:31] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[39:34] | No. | 不记得 |
[39:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:42] | It’s the song that played during our first overnight at the hospital. | 这是我们第一次在医院值夜班时放的歌 |
[39:47] | We had our first kiss to this song. | 我们伴着这首歌第一次接吻 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. It’s been a long day. | 抱歉 今天真是太累了 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:00] | Jared, it doesn’t mean anything. | 杰瑞德 这并不能说明什么 |
[40:04] | Yeah, it does. | 不 这很有什么 |
[40:10] | I love you, Claire. | 我爱你 克莱尔 |
[40:13] | You never loved me. | 你却从未爱过我 |
[40:15] | Now, I thought that maybe someday that would change, but… | 我本以为总有一天你会有所改变 但… |
[40:20] | it won’t. | 实际上并不会 |
[40:28] | Bye, Claire. | 再见 克莱尔 |
[41:02] | I have 140 applications for fellows, | 我收到140份会员申请 |
[41:05] | not one of them has a clue how to write an — | 但是没有一个人知道怎么写… |
[41:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:09] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[41:11] | I’m a resident here. | 我是本院的住院医师 |
[41:15] | I’m Dr. Jake Levy, surgical oncology. | 我是杰克·利维医生 肿瘤外科 |
[41:18] | Toby Yang, pathology. | 托比·杨 病理科 |
[41:21] | May Curtis, ortho. | 梅·柯蒂斯 骨科 |
[41:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:28] | Apparently I was wrong. | 很显然 我错了 |
[41:30] | I told Dr. Murphy he’d be fine renting a tuxedo. | 我告诉莫菲医生最好租个燕尾服 |
[41:35] | Clearly, he chose not to listen. | 显然他没听我的话 |
[41:37] | – ?I’m sorry. – Don’t be. You look fantastic. | -对不起 -不用 你看起来很帅 |
[41:39] | What is it — Armani? | 这是什么牌子 阿玛尼 |
[41:41] | Yes, it cost — | 是的 花了… |
[41:42] | Well, whatever you paid for it, it was worth. | 不管你花了多少钱 都很值 |
[41:47] | How’s the golf game, Jake? | 高尔夫球赛比得如何 杰克 |
[41:48] | Same as always. | 一如往常 |
[41:50] | I know how that is. | 我知道球赛近况 |
[41:52] | You play golf, Murphy? | 你也玩高尔夫吗 莫菲 |
[41:54] | I have, but I don’t like it. | 我玩过 但我不喜欢 |
[42:00] | None — None of us do. | 我们都不喜欢 |
[42:02] | You know what they say — “Golf is a good walk spoiled.” | 老话说得好 「高尔夫就是变质的散步」 |
[42:08] | Yes. | 没错 |