时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I want to be your friend again. | 我还想和你做朋友 |
[00:14] | W-why, Shaun? What happened? | 为什么 肖恩 怎么了 |
[00:16] | People need friends. | 人们需要朋友 |
[00:18] | Well… | 这… |
[00:21] | Yeah, they do. | 确实如此 |
[00:23] | But you said you wanted me – | 但你说你希望我 |
[00:25] | to stop interfering, remember? | 别再打扰你 记得吗 |
[00:27] | You wanted space. | 你想要空间 |
[00:30] | You wanted – to make your own mistakes. | 你想 自己犯错 |
[00:32] | I need a friend more than I need space. | 比起空间 我更需要朋友 |
[00:39] | You were a good mentor and a good friend. | 你是位优秀的导师 很好的朋友 |
[00:43] | Well, thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[00:47] | You don’t know how much it means to me to hear you say that. | 你无法想象这话对我有多重要 |
[00:51] | But I-I think… | 但我觉得 |
[00:56] | I think you may need a new mentor. | 我觉得你可能要找个新导师 |
[01:01] | I’m dying. | 我活不久了 |
[01:17] | 12 to 18 months. | 还剩十二到十八个月 |
[01:19] | I’d appreciate it – if you didn’t tell anyone, okay? | 我希望你不要告诉其他人 |
[01:22] | I-I will in my own time. | 就让我一人承受 |
[01:24] | Okay. Have you had a full work-up? | 好 你做过全面病情检查吗 |
[01:26] | Yes, of course. | 当然做了 |
[01:28] | It could be a secondary tumor | 有可能是从其他地方 |
[01:30] | metastasized to your brain from somewhere else. | 转移到你大脑的继发性肿瘤 |
[01:32] | It’s the only tumor found. | 只发现了这个肿瘤 |
[01:34] | It could be an inflammatory or infectious process. | 可能是炎症或者感染症状 |
[01:37] | It was a tumor, Shaun. | 就是肿瘤 肖恩 |
[01:38] | You should get a second opinion. | 你该听听不同意见 |
[01:40] | Shaun, I’ve been a neurosurgeon for 30 years. | 肖恩 我当了三十年的神经外科医生 |
[01:42] | I think that qualifies as a second opinion. | 我想这就是有力的「不同意见」 |
[01:45] | You should get a second opinion. | 你该问问其他人的意见 |
[01:49] | You have to know whether — | 必须搞清楚是不是… |
[01:49] | All right, all right, all right, all right, Shaun. | 好好好 肖恩 |
[01:51] | I’ll get a second opinion. | 我会去问问其他人的 |
[01:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:55] | Can I go to work now? | 我能去工作了吗 |
[02:01] | Okay, Doctor, what’s your diagnosis? | 好 医生 诊断结果如何 |
[02:04] | I’m drunk. | 我醉了 |
[02:05] | Not you. Other doctor. | 不是你 是另一位医生 |
[02:09] | Uh, well, given the degree of the rotation | 鉴于扭曲的程度 |
[02:11] | and the fact that the break is almost compound, | 以及骨折情况近乎复合伤 |
[02:13] | I’d say we’re dealing with a Bimalleolar | 我想目前的情况是双踝骨折 |
[02:15] | or Trimalleolar fracture. | 或者是三踝骨折 |
[02:16] | Very good. What else? | 很好 还有呢 |
[02:21] | Color? | 颜色 |
[02:24] | Blood flow is restricted. | 血流堵住了 |
[02:25] | His foot’s dying. | 他的脚保不住了 |
[02:26] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[02:28] | I’m gonna have to reset it now. Hold his leg. | 现在得给他复位 按住他的腿 |
[02:31] | – No.No, no, no. – No, it’s okay. | -不不不 -没事的 |
[02:33] | It’s just gonna take a second. | 很快就好 |
[02:34] | I need you to count to three. | 你数到三 |
[02:36] | One… | 一 |
[02:36] | One, two — | 一 二 |
[02:44] | Is Caden’s leg gonna be okay? | 卡登的腿没事吧 |
[02:46] | How long has his leg been like this | 他的腿这样有多久了 |
[02:48] | and how exactly did it happen? | 到底发生了什么 |
[02:50] | Well, he’s been like that since I found him. | 我找到他时他就这样了 |
[02:52] | He probably tripped over a curb or something | 可能磕马路牙子上了 |
[02:54] | because that’s where he was. | 我就是在路边找到他的 |
[02:57] | Any reason you felt the need to tell me twice | 你为什么觉得有必要跟我讲两遍 |
[02:58] | that you found him like this? | 你找到他时的情形吗 |
[03:00] | Dr. Park, boy’s going to surgery. | 朴医生 他得做手术 |
[03:02] | You’re going with. | 你要一起来 |
[03:04] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别走开了 |
[03:16] | Shouldn’t I be asleep for this? | 不该给我打麻醉吗 |
[03:18] | Your blood alcohol level complicates anesthesia | 你血液中的酒精含量会影响麻醉药 |
[03:22] | and we think you have a concussion, | 而且你可能有脑震荡 |
[03:23] | so we’re gonna keep you responsive. | 所以得让你保持清醒 |
[03:26] | We did give you a regional nerve block, | 不过有给你做局部神经麻醉 |
[03:27] | so you shouldn’t feel anything. | 所以你应该没感觉 |
[03:33] | Cool. | 很好 |
[03:34] | Bend the LCP plate over two degrees on the proximal end. | 把液晶聚合板在近端倾斜两度 |
[03:37] | Contouring pliers. | 金冠成形钳 |
[03:44] | BP is dropping, heart rate’s rising. | 血压下降 心跳加速 |
[03:46] | Let’s tube him. IV fluids and phenylephrine, stat. | 给他插管 立刻静脉注射肾上腺素 |
[03:49] | We need to abort until we can get a handle on what else is going on. | 得停止手术处理其他情况 |
[03:51] | Give me a full body CT, full blood panels, and an echo. | 做全身CT扫描 查血常规 做超声心动图 |
[03:54] | I think Jared and I may be able to dig up an answer quicker. | 我和杰瑞德或许能更快找出问题 |
[03:56] | Great. Get on it. | 好 快去 |
[05:02] | Come up with anything? | 有想法了吗 |
[05:05] | Neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[05:08] | I had a friend, a neurosurgeon, at SF Muni. | 我在旧金山市立医院有个神经外科医生朋友 |
[05:11] | She looked at the scans. | 她看了扫描图 |
[05:13] | She came to the same diagnosis, Shaun. | 得出相同的诊断 肖恩 |
[05:16] | I have an inoperable glioma. | 我有不能动手术的胶质瘤 |
[05:19] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[05:31] | I think you should go back to work, yes? | 你该回去工作了 好吗 |
[05:38] | I need to go to work. | 我得去工作 |
[05:47] | Be reasonable. | 理智点 |
[05:49] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[05:50] | Be reasonable. | 明智点 |
[05:51] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:53] | Oh, it’ll be clear. | 你会明白的 |
[05:55] | What the hell happened to Caden? | 卡登到底怎么了 |
[05:55] | I — I don’t know. He twisted his ankle. I — | 我不知道 他扭到脚踝了 我 |
[05:57] | You lied to me before. | 你之前在撒谎 |
[05:58] | You’re lying to me now, you spoiled little coward. | 现在还在撒谎 你个娇生惯养的孬种 |
[06:01] | Be reasonable. | 理智点 |
[06:03] | His friend’s hurt. | 他的朋友受伤了 |
[06:04] | He’s scared, and you’re freaking him out. | 他很害怕 你把他吓坏了 |
[06:17] | He’s angry, but he’s not wrong. | 他生气了 但他说得没错 |
[06:19] | Caden’s in bad shape, and we don’t know why. | 卡登情况很糟 我们不知道原因 |
[06:23] | We need to know what happened. | 我们得知道发生了什么 |
[06:27] | No, no, don’t — don’t worry about him. | 不不 别担心他 |
[06:29] | Talk to me. | 跟我说 |
[06:31] | You tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[06:32] | You won’t get in trouble. You’ll just…help a friend. | 不会有麻烦的 你只是在帮你的朋友 |
[06:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | We were pledging. | 我们当时在宣誓入会 |
[06:41] | And there’s — there’s this, uh, wheel of torture thing | 要想入会就得通过 |
[06:43] | you got to do for initiation. | 「折磨之轮」的考验 |
[06:46] | – Torture? – But it’s mos– – it’s mostly stupid stuff, dude. | -折磨 -都是些脑残行为 |
[06:48] | It’s, like, like, drink a cup of olive oil | 比如 喝一杯橄榄油 |
[06:51] | or eat a tablespoon of cinnamon. | 或者吃一勺肉桂粉 |
[06:53] | And what did Caden land on? | 卡登转到了什么 |
[06:55] | Laundry. | 洗衣服 |
[06:56] | He had to do laundry? | 他得洗衣服 |
[06:57] | No, like, like, he had to, uh, eat th-those laundry things, | 不不 他得吃洗衣服用的东西 |
[07:02] | as many as he could in 30 seconds. | 三十秒内看能吃多少 |
[07:04] | Detergent? Eat detergent? | 洗涤剂 吃洗涤剂 |
[07:06] | And how many did he have? | 他吃了多少 |
[07:08] | I don’t know. Like six, maybe seven, seven. | 不知道 可能吃了六七… |
[07:12] | He ate detergent. | 他吃了洗涤剂 |
[07:13] | Could’ve burned a hole through his esophagus | 可能会灼穿他的食道 |
[07:15] | or his stomach and intestines. | 或者他的胃和肠子 |
[07:24] | Catch that bleeder, please. | 请堵住那个出血点 |
[07:27] | Let’s hope he doesn’t breed. | 希望他别生孩子 |
[07:30] | What? He isn’t an idiot? | 怎么 他难道不是蠢蛋吗 |
[07:32] | We have healthy bowel attached to healthy bowel. | 消化道都修补好了 |
[07:33] | Let’s close him up. | 我们开始缝合吧 |
[07:34] | Dr. Melendez? | 梅伦德斯医生 |
[07:35] | The trauma S.O.D. is asking for you in O.R. Number 2. | 创伤科呼叫你去第二手术室 |
[07:38] | We got an emergency thoracotomy. | 有一台紧急开胸手术 |
[07:40] | Who can give me – the remaining steps for closing? | 谁能告诉我余下的缝合步骤 |
[07:41] | Cut anchoring sutures, clear laps, and reposition the bowel. | 剪断锚定缝线 清理周边 将消化道归位 |
[07:44] | Remove clamps from the duodenal resection site, | 从十二指肠切除处移除夹钳 |
[07:46] | keeping clear of the underlying aorta, | 不要遮挡下方动脉 |
[07:47] | close the fascia using a looped 0 monofilament, | 缝合筋膜 用环端0号单丝线 |
[07:49] | close the dermal layer, then reapproximate the skin. | 缝合真皮层以及表皮 |
[07:53] | Also, you need to ensure no omentum is caught | 并且需要确保筋膜缝合线 |
[07:57] | in the fascial suture line. | 不穿过网膜 |
[08:00] | Close him up. | 缝合吧 |
[08:01] | Murphy, you’re lead. | 莫菲 你来做 |
[08:06] | Clearing laps. | 清理周围 |
[08:11] | I will hold the repaired segment in place | 在你检查消化道的时候 |
[08:13] | while you run the bowel for me. | 我来托着修补好的部分 |
[08:22] | Bowel is clear – and ready to be repositioned. | 消化道无异常 可以归位了 |
[08:30] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[08:33] | Shaun, is everything all right? | 肖恩 你没事吧 |
[08:36] | I lost something. | 我丢了东西 |
[08:39] | In the cavity? | 在腹腔里吗 |
[08:40] | No. | 不是 |
[08:41] | But I know where it is now. | 但我知道它在哪儿 |
[08:55] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[08:57] | I left my scalpel here earlier today. | 我之前把手术刀忘在这儿了 |
[09:01] | You should get Diffusion Tensor Imaging. | 你应该去做扩散张量成像 |
[09:04] | A DTI? | DTI吗 |
[09:06] | Masses are difficult to diagnose accurately. | 要准确诊断肿瘤的性质是很难的 |
[09:15] | You should get more imaging. | 你需要拍更多片子 |
[09:19] | People make mistakes. | 世人都会犯错 |
[09:21] | That’s not gonna happen, Shaun. | 我不会去的 肖恩 |
[09:25] | My scalpel isn’t here. | 我的手术刀不在这里 |
[09:39] | What happened this time? | 这回又怎么了 |
[09:40] | He’s got a bleed somewhere. | 他有内出血 |
[09:42] | I want a capsule endoscopy to check | 去做胶囊内镜检查整个消化道 |
[09:43] | the entire length of the bowel for bleeding and leaks. | 是否有出血点或者渗漏 |
[09:45] | And get me a complete coagulation and metabolic profile. | 做一份完整的凝血及代谢功能报告 |
[09:47] | On it. | 收到 |
[09:57] | Dr. Glassman is dying. | 格拉斯曼医生要死了 |
[09:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | What do you mean? He seemed fine. | 你在说什么 他看上去没事啊 |
[10:04] | They say he has a glioma. | 他被诊断出有胶质瘤 |
[10:08] | That’s a brain tumor. | 就是脑瘤 |
[10:10] | And he won’t do a DTI scan to confirm the diagnosis. | 他不去做DTI扫描进行确诊 |
[10:14] | Did he get a second opinion? | 他有做二次诊断吗 |
[10:16] | He has, but delayed or missed | 有的 但延误 未发现 |
[10:19] | or incorrect diagnosis | 或者误诊的机率 |
[10:21] | has an occurrence rate of 10% to 20%. | 达到百分之十到二十 |
[10:24] | Doctors make mistakes. | 医生也会犯错 |
[10:26] | Shaun, I don’t know what you want me to do. | 肖恩 我不知道你想要我做什么 |
[10:27] | I-I want you to sit down. | 我 我想请你先坐下 |
[10:32] | That’s what people say | 当人们想告诉你一些重要的事时 |
[10:34] | when they want to tell you something important. | 他们就会这么说 |
[10:40] | The part about him dying, | 你说他要死了 |
[10:41] | that wasn’t the important part? | 这还不重要吗 |
[10:51] | He won’t listen to me. | 他不听我的建议 |
[10:53] | He is stubborn. | 他脾气很倔 |
[10:55] | – That he is. – Stubborn. | -的确很倔 -很倔 |
[10:56] | He will listen to you. | 他会听你的意见 |
[10:59] | Okay, you have known him longer, | 你认识他时间更长 |
[11:02] | you’re his friend, he trusts you. | 你是他的朋友 他信任你 |
[11:05] | Shaun, I can’t make him do anything, either. | 肖恩 我也不能逼他做任何事 |
[11:06] | You — Y-You’re an attorney. | 你 你是律师 |
[11:09] | I’m not skilled – at lying or manipulation. | 我不擅长撒谎或者操纵人 |
[11:14] | So you want me to what? | 那你想让我怎么办 |
[11:18] | You want me to manipulate him? | 你想让我操纵他吗 |
[11:21] | You want me to use our relationship and our history – | 你想让我利用他的关系及过去 |
[11:24] | to trick him into doing this? | 来迫使他去做这件事吗 |
[11:30] | Yes, please. | 是的 求你了 |
[11:37] | I knew you wouldn’t let him die. | 我知道你不会就让他这么去死的 |
[11:42] | Our patient has Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. | 患者出现弥散性血管内凝血 |
[11:46] | Can anyone tell me why that is very bad? | 有人能告诉我为什么这很糟糕吗 |
[11:48] | Blood clots form throughout the blood vessels | 血管内出现弥散性凝血 |
[11:50] | and rapidly deplete the body’s clotting factors, | 迅速消耗体内的凝血因子 |
[11:52] | thereby causing a systematic bleed. | 从而导致全身性出血 |
[11:54] | It’s also a catch-22. | 现在我们进退两难 |
[11:55] | If we treat the clotting, | 如果我们对付凝血 |
[11:57] | he might end up with a terminal bleed. | 他可能最终会出血至死 |
[11:58] | And if we treat the bleeding, he’ll have a terminal clot. | 如果我们治疗出血 他会因凝血而死 |
[12:00] | So how do we treat it? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[12:02] | We figure out the cause. Treat the cause. | 我们要找出原因 进行根治 |
[12:04] | More damage from the detergent? | 还是洗涤剂造成的伤害吗 |
[12:05] | Margins were clear. It’s not that. | 边缘很清晰 不是的 |
[12:06] | He could have a crush injury from his ankle. | 他的脚踝处可能受到挤压伤 |
[12:08] | Or a bacterial infection he picked up before or during surgery. | 或者在术中或术后发生细菌感染 |
[12:11] | It might have been set off by drug use. | 有可能是因为服用药物 |
[12:12] | Or we did this to him. | 或者是我们的问题 |
[12:17] | And by “We,” I mean Shaun. | 我说「我们」 其实是指肖恩 |
[12:20] | He spaced out in the O.R. when he was closing, | 在手术室 他缝合的时候走神了 |
[12:22] | kind of like he is now. | 就和现在差不多 |
[12:24] | – I’m listening. – Comforting. | -我在听着呢 -你在敷衍 |
[12:26] | He wasn’t focused. | 他没有集中注意 |
[12:27] | He could’ve nicked a vessel, which could’ve caused — | 他可能当时夹伤了血管 这会造成… |
[12:28] | Okay, we’re talking about Shaun. | 我们说的可是肖恩 |
[12:30] | Yeah, he’s quiet, but he was focused. | 他确实不怎么说话 但他很专注 |
[12:34] | He’s always focused. | 他一直都很专注 |
[12:35] | His stitches look like they came out of a sewing machine. | 他的针脚就像是缝纫机缝出来的 |
[12:39] | All right. Complications happen. | 好吧 并发症时有发生 |
[12:41] | The kid was in pretty bad shape when we got him. | 我们接诊时他就状况很糟 |
[12:43] | Physician error is way down on the list of likely causes. | 医师失误出现的可能性非常低 |
[12:46] | Crush trauma being top. | 挤压伤最有可能 |
[12:47] | Get him started on fresh frozen plasma and crystalloid fluids. | 先给他上新鲜冷冻血浆和晶体液 |
[12:57] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[12:59] | You got a second? | 你现在有空吗 |
[13:01] | Well, that’s an open question. | 这是个开放性问题 |
[13:03] | What can I do for you? | 你找我有什么事 |
[13:06] | I got a patient with DIC. | 我有个患者出现弥散性血管内凝血 |
[13:09] | One of the possible causes is surgeon error. | 有一种可能是手术医师失误 |
[13:11] | Your patient, your error? | 你的患者 你的失误吗 |
[13:12] | Shaun’s. | 是肖恩的 |
[13:14] | He got distracted – during surgery, spaced out. | 他分心了 在手术中完全走神了 |
[13:18] | It’s not like him. | 他平时不这样 |
[13:19] | One place he never misses a beat is the O.R. | 他在手术室里从不错过任何细节 |
[13:23] | Is there anything going on that I should know about? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[13:29] | He got some bad news. | 他听到了一些坏消息 |
[13:31] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[13:32] | It’s a personal matter. | 是私人问题 |
[13:35] | Shaun was distracted by a personal issue? | 肖恩因为私人问题而分心吗 |
[13:40] | What, did Lea come back? | 怎么 莉亚回来了吗 |
[13:44] | She have a new boyfriend? | 她有新男友了吗 |
[13:46] | His cable get cut off? | 他的电视被停了吗 |
[13:48] | I have an inoperable glioma. | 我得了无法手术的脑胶质瘤 |
[13:52] | 18 months. | 还有一年半可以活 |
[14:00] | Aaron, I am so sorry. | 亚伦 我很遗憾 |
[14:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:06] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[14:09] | I wish. | 我希望有 |
[14:13] | You should’ve told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[14:18] | Or at least you shouldn’t have told him. | 或者至少 你不应该告诉他 |
[14:39] | His coagulation factors are still off. | 他的凝血因子依旧没有工作 |
[14:41] | Crush trauma isn’t the issue. | 挤压伤不是问题 |
[14:42] | And his tox screen came back clean. | 他的毒理学检查是阴性 |
[14:44] | – It’s not drugs, either. – We don’t know that. | -也不是因为嗑药 -我们并不能确定 |
[14:46] | He’s had so many transfusions, | 他输了太多血 |
[14:48] | the blood in his veins isn’t the same blood he came in with. | 他血管里的血和来时的血不一样了 |
[14:50] | The drugs could still be in his organs causing — | 药物可能还在他的器官里造成… |
[14:52] | I get that you don’t want to think | 我知道你不想认为 |
[14:53] | that this could be caused by your friend, but we have to — | 这可能是由你朋友造成的 但我们必须… |
[14:54] | The kid came directly from a frat hazing, hammered. | 这孩子是从兄弟会整蛊活动上来的 喝得烂醉 |
[14:57] | What are the odds he wasn’t on drugs? | 他没嗑药的几率有多大 |
[14:59] | We should start IV midazolam | 我们应该开始注射咪唑安定 |
[15:01] | and sodium bicarbonate to counteract — | 用碳酸氢钠中和… |
[15:02] | That’s the treatment for amphetamines. | 那是服用了安非他命的治疗方法 |
[15:03] | If you’re wrong, | 如果你的判断是错的 |
[15:04] | that could cause a fatal arrhythmia. | 可能会导致心律失常 危及生命 |
[15:06] | I’ll find out what drugs he’s on. | 我会弄明白他嗑了什么药的 |
[15:13] | You’re going to find out by asking? | 你就准备通过问来弄明白吗 |
[15:14] | Blake was honest with me before. | 布莱克之前对我挺坦诚 |
[15:16] | It’s a lot easier to be honest | 当你不是承认罪行的时候 |
[15:17] | when you’re not confessing to a crime. | 坦诚会容易得多 |
[15:18] | We don’t have a lot of choice in the matter. | 在这件事上我们没有太多选择 |
[15:22] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[15:26] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | Yeah, no worries. | 没什么 |
[15:31] | Noticed it was cut when I first saw you. | 我第一眼看到你的时候就注意到你被划伤了 |
[15:33] | Figured it should get cleaned up. | 觉得应该处理一下 |
[15:37] | Is it all right if I draw some blood? | 我能抽点血吗 |
[15:39] | Just want to make sure | 只是想确保 |
[15:39] | you don’t have any toxins or infections. | 你没有毒素和感染 |
[15:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:45] | So, | 所以 |
[15:46] | the nurse said that Caden has DIC. | 护士说卡登有弥散性血管内凝血 |
[15:52] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[15:54] | Well, in short, his body is clotting | 简单说就是他的身体 |
[15:56] | and hemorrhaging at the same time. | 同时在凝块和出血 |
[15:58] | If we can’t figure out what’s causing it, | 如果我们找不到原因 |
[16:00] | he’ll die. | 他就会死 |
[16:06] | Just hold that there for me. | 按住三秒 |
[16:09] | All done. | 好了 |
[16:13] | Blake, buddy, you’re on something. | 布莱克 兄弟 你肯定嗑了什么 |
[16:15] | Your pupils are dilated, | 你的瞳孔扩张 |
[16:16] | and you’re sweating in a 68-degree room. | 你在20℃的房间汗如雨下 |
[16:18] | Now, I can hand this over to the cops | 现在我可以把这个交给警察 |
[16:20] | or you can tell the truth about what Caden’s on. | 或者你可以告诉我卡登到底嗑了什么 |
[16:25] | Molly. | 摇头丸 |
[16:29] | I would’ve told you the truth if you’d asked. | 如果你直接问我的话我会和你说实话的 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | You have time to talk? | 你有时间谈谈吗 |
[16:41] | Shaun told you. | 肖恩告诉你了 |
[16:42] | He did. Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:43] | I wish I would’ve heard it from you. | 我更希望是你亲口告诉我 |
[16:45] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:47] | – We’re friends. – I get it. | -我们是朋友 -我明白 |
[16:49] | – I want to be there for you. – What, are you mad at me? | -我想在你身边陪你 -怎么 你在生我的气 |
[16:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:53] | I’m supposed to be there for you. | 我应该陪着你的 |
[16:55] | To do what? To do what exactly? Hold my hand? | 干什么 要干什么 握住我的手吗 |
[16:57] | Yes, if that’s what’s needed. | 是的 如果需要的话 |
[16:58] | Okay, well, what I need is to be left alone, okay? | 好 我只想静静 好吗 |
[17:01] | Well, you told Shaun, | 你告诉了肖恩 |
[17:02] | so that was a brilliant strategy. | 那可真明智 |
[17:04] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 好了 好了 我明白 |
[17:05] | Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, okay? | 蠢 蠢 蠢 蠢 好了吧 |
[17:08] | Sometimes when people are told they are dying, | 有时候当人们知道自己要死了时 |
[17:10] | they do stupid things! | 他们会做蠢事 |
[17:11] | Sometimes people around them do stupid things! | 有时候他们身边的人会做蠢事 |
[17:14] | Shaun told you to come here | 肖恩让你过来的 |
[17:16] | to try to convince me to get more imaging, right?! | 想劝我做更多影像 对吗 |
[17:20] | Aaron, you can’t stop fighting. | 亚伦 你不能放弃 |
[17:25] | – Maddie wouldn’t have wanted you to stop — – Don’t, | -曼蒂不会让你放… -别 |
[17:28] | don’t, don’t, don’t you dare. | 别 别 你敢 |
[17:30] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[17:35] | What are you gonna say, huh? | 你要说什么 |
[17:38] | That Maddie was a fighter? | 曼蒂是个斗士 |
[17:42] | That she never quit? | 她从不放弃 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | And you should get the DTI. | 你应该去做个弥散张量成像 |
[18:07] | Not for you. | 不为你 |
[18:09] | You’ve accepted your diagnosis. | 你已经接受了你的诊断 |
[18:14] | Shaun hasn’t. | 但肖恩没有 |
[18:18] | He needs to. | 他需要接受 |
[18:25] | Hey, Neil. | 尼尔 |
[18:26] | I heard there was a complication in one of your cases. | 我听说你的一个案子出现了并发症 |
[18:29] | Caden Hauley? | 卡登·赫里 |
[18:30] | Heard or have you been monitoring all of Murphy’s cases? | 是听说还是你在监控所有莫菲的案子 |
[18:33] | I monitor all my department’s cases. | 我监控我部门的所有案子 |
[18:36] | 18-year-old with DIC. | 弥散性血管内凝血的18岁患者 |
[18:37] | Any idea what set it off? | 知道是什么导致的吗 |
[18:39] | Complications happen. | 有并发症 |
[18:41] | The kid was in pretty bad shape when he got to us. | 他来的时候就状况很糟 |
[18:43] | I’m also wondering why you were in two surgeries at once. | 我还想知道你为什么同时做了两台手术 |
[18:47] | You left three first-years unattended? | 你留下三个无人看管的新手住院医生 |
[18:51] | You know we do this all the time. | 你知道我们总是这么做的 |
[18:53] | We couldn’t function efficiently if we didn’t. | 如果不这样的话我们无法有效运转 |
[18:57] | I hope Caden pulls through. | 我希望卡登能渡过难关 |
[19:06] | You got a very quick appointment. | 你这么快就预约到了 |
[19:10] | I have connections, Shaun. | 我有后门 肖恩 |
[19:13] | Why did you listen to Jessica but not me? | 你为什么听杰西卡的不听我的 |
[19:17] | Well, Jessica’s pretty smart, too. | 杰西卡也很聪明 |
[19:19] | Yes, but what did she tell you? | 是 但她和你说什么了 |
[19:23] | I don’t think this is a good time. | 我觉得现在不太适合谈这个 |
[19:24] | When is a good time? | 什么时候合适 |
[19:28] | I have a lot to learn from you, | 我还有很多要向你学习的地方 |
[19:29] | and if you’re dying, less than two years to learn. | 如果你要死了 就只剩下不到两年的时间学习了 |
[19:36] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思让你们久等了 |
[19:38] | There were some surprises on your images. | 你的影像有点意外 |
[19:41] | The previous diagnosis was incorrect. | 之前的诊断是不正确的 |
[19:43] | You have a Glioblastoma Multiforme located in your pons. | 在你的脑桥上有多形性成胶质细胞瘤 |
[19:48] | I’m sure I don’t need to tell you this, | 我想不用我来告诉你 |
[19:49] | but it’s the most aggressive form of brain cancer. | 但这是最具侵略性的脑癌 |
[19:54] | We estimate three, maybe four months. | 我们估计还有三到四个月的时间 |
[20:00] | I can have my assistant get in touch with you | 等你准备好了 我会让助手联系你 |
[20:04] | to refer you to a therapist when you’re ready. | 给你介绍治疗师 |
[20:17] | He still has low blood pressure and thin blood, | 他还是有低血压 血液稀薄 |
[20:19] | which means the treatment for the MDMA didn’t work. | 也就是说对摇头丸的治疗没有起效 |
[20:21] | So the Molly wasn’t the problem? | 所以摇头丸不是问题所在 |
[20:23] | It certainly didn’t help him, but now we think he — | 肯定没有帮到他 但我们觉得他… |
[20:24] | Our best guess is Caden has a bacterial infection. | 最好的可能是卡登细菌感染了 |
[20:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | DIC? | 弥散性血管内凝血 |
[20:37] | What happened there? | 怎么了 |
[20:38] | Uh, we’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[20:40] | He was pretty sick when he came in. | 他入院时就病得不轻 |
[20:42] | I guess sometimes complications just happen. | 有时候就是会出现并发症的 |
[20:45] | Interesting choice of words. | 挺会讲话的 |
[20:46] | Eerily similar – to what Dr. Melendez said to me. | 和梅伦德斯医生跟我说的居然如出一辙 |
[20:49] | Yeah, he said it during a differential. | 是的 他在讨论鉴别诊断的时候说过 |
[20:51] | I guess the phrasing just stuck with me. | 我大概是记住了他用的词 |
[20:53] | It’s not like Melendez to be that laissez-faire. | 梅伦德斯不像那么放任你们的人 |
[20:55] | He usually likes to know exactly why things happen. | 他一般会想知道每一个细节 |
[20:57] | One of the traits I admire about him. | 这是我敬佩他的地方之一 |
[20:59] | Yeah, well, we’re trying to figure it out. | 我们正在想办法搞清楚 |
[21:01] | But so far, – the cultures are negative. | 但到目前为止 培养阴性 |
[21:03] | Shaun’s closing was textbook. | 肖恩的关腹操作是教科书式的 |
[21:05] | Drug use doesn’t seem to be a problem. | 也不像用了什么毒品 |
[21:09] | I didn’t realize Murphy did the closing. | 我没意识到是莫菲做的关腹 |
[21:11] | Good for him. | 他干得漂亮 |
[21:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:35] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[21:36] | Yes, yes, there are – many different explanations. | 是的 是的 有很多种不同的解释 |
[21:40] | You asked me to get a second opinion. I got a second opinion. | 你要我去听听其他意见 我去听了其他意见 |
[21:44] | You asked me to get more imaging. I got more imaging. | 你要我去做其他影像检查 我做了其他影像检查 |
[21:46] | Shaun, you have to accept — | 肖恩 你得接受 |
[21:47] | No, I don’t accept. | 不 我不接受 |
[21:49] | I don’t accept. I was right. | 我不接受 我是对的 |
[21:51] | No, you were not right. I’m dying, Shaun. | 不 你错了 我要死了 肖恩 |
[21:53] | I said doctors make mistakes… | 我说过了 医生会犯错 |
[21:55] | – Yeah, they made a mistake. – and they made a mistake. | -对 他们是犯了错误 -他们犯了错误 |
[21:56] | I have less time than we even thought! | 我剩下的时间比我们想得还少 |
[21:57] | Shaun was right. Shaun was right. | 肖恩是对的 肖恩是对的 |
[22:00] | Imaging is unreliable. | 影像不可靠 |
[22:02] | The imaging that you asked me to get. | 你让我去做的那个影像 |
[22:03] | Imaging is subject to interpretation. | 影像检查会受到读片的影响 |
[22:07] | Yes, studies have shown that experts rely on — | 是的 研究表明专家依靠 |
[22:10] | on — on subjective measures | 依靠根据经验判断的 |
[22:12] | – based on experience rather than object – No more. | -主观的方法 而不是客观的 -够了 |
[22:15] | – Rather than objective – No more, no. | -而不是客观的 -够了 够了 |
[22:17] | No. No, no. No more. No more. | 停 停 够了 够了 |
[22:18] | – No more. – Many theories consistent with — | -够了 -有很多一致的理论 |
[22:20] | You can do a biopsy to confirm | 你可以做活检来确认 |
[22:22] | because many tumors look alike. | 因为肿瘤看上去都是一样的 |
[22:24] | Some are treatable. | 有些是可以治疗的 |
[22:25] | – Some are curable. – Stop, will ya?! | -有些是可以治愈的 -求你停下来 |
[22:28] | Some are curable. They’re curable. | 有些是可以治愈的 是可以治愈的 |
[22:29] | Stop, please, will ya?! Stop, stop, stop talking! | 住口 求你了 住口 住口 别说了 |
[22:32] | – Stop! – Okay. | -住口 -好 |
[22:34] | Stop! | 住口 |
[22:39] | I am not hurting you. | 我没有伤害你 |
[22:41] | Oh, my God, stop. | 天啊 停 |
[22:43] | I’m helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[22:44] | No, you’re not. You’re not helping. | 不 不是 你不是在帮我 |
[22:47] | I don’t need theories. | 我不需要理论 |
[22:50] | I don’t need white boards. | 我不需要白板 |
[22:52] | I don’t need doctors! | 我不需要医生 |
[22:54] | I don’t want to think about the tumor! | 我不想去想那个肿瘤 |
[22:57] | I don’t want to think about dying! | 我不想去想我快死了 |
[23:00] | You know what I want? | 你知道我要什么吗 |
[23:01] | You know what I actually want? I want to — I want to — | 你知道我其实想要什么吗 我想 我想 |
[23:03] | I want to go – on a long drive somewhere. | 我想 开车去很远的地方 |
[23:05] | I want to — I want to eat pancakes. | 我想 我想吃煎饼 |
[23:06] | I want to watch football. | 我想看球 |
[23:08] | – It’s not football season. – Oh, my God. | -现在不是赛季 -天啊 |
[23:10] | I know – it’s not football season. | 我知道 不是赛季 |
[23:15] | Do you mean you want to have fun? | 你的意思是想 想出去玩吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:25] | I want to have fun. | 我想出去玩 |
[23:30] | So you can keep fighting. | 你继续战斗吧 |
[23:33] | Keep fighting if you want. | 你要是想 就继续战斗吧 |
[23:36] | It’s futile and it’s stupid. | 无用 而且愚蠢 |
[23:42] | Or you can come with me. | 或者 你也可以跟我一起 |
[24:09] | How long has he been hypoxic? | 他缺氧多久了 |
[24:11] | It came on suddenly five minutes ago. | 五分钟前突然发作 |
[24:12] | He’s on 100% high-flow oxygen, and his numbers aren’t budging. | 他现在用了100%高流量吸氧 数据也上不去 |
[24:15] | He’s ventilating fine. | 他通气正常 |
[24:17] | He must have thrombosed his pulmonary artery. | 他肯定是肺动脉栓塞了 |
[24:19] | We need to dissolve this clot before his heart stops. | 我们得在他心脏停跳之前溶栓 |
[24:21] | – Jared, prep for jugular access. – On it. | -杰瑞德 准备颈静脉通路 -好 |
[24:22] | 50 milligrams tPA. Infusion now. | 50毫克tPA 现在注射 |
[24:25] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[24:30] | Is this fun? | 好玩吗 |
[24:35] | The Saturday after Valentine’s Day, | 情人节后的周六 |
[24:38] | her favorite day of the year, | 一年中她最喜欢的一天 |
[24:40] | even more than her birthday. | 比她生日还喜欢 |
[24:42] | The Chamber of Commerce would decorate this place | 商会把这地方装饰好 |
[24:46] | and put out a crappy buffet meal, hire a deejay, | 准备一场没啥意思的自助餐 雇个DJ |
[24:51] | and I’d put on a tux, | 我穿上燕尾服 |
[24:53] | and she’d put on a yellow Belle dress, | 她穿上黄色的小裙子 |
[24:56] | and she’d… | 她… |
[24:58] | pin my bow tie on me, | 帮我戴好领结 |
[25:02] | and I’d pin a little yellow corsage on her. | 我帮她戴上小小的胸花 |
[25:06] | And we’d come and we’d eat and we’d — and we’d dance. | 我们过来 吃饭 跳舞 |
[25:24] | I love you, sweetie. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[25:27] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[25:28] | Oh, you think so, huh? | 你这么想吗 |
[25:30] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你哦 |
[25:32] | You can take how much you love me, | 你爱我多少 |
[25:34] | which I know is quite a lot, | 当然啦 我知道很多 |
[25:36] | and then you can double it, and then you can add 10, | 你把你爱我的加倍 再加十 |
[25:40] | and that’s how much I love you. | 就是我有多爱你 |
[25:45] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[25:57] | And I remember thinking, | 我记得当时想 |
[26:01] | “This is the moment… | 「这个瞬间 |
[26:04] | that I know will be in my mind | 当我闭上眼睛即将与世长辞时 |
[26:06] | when I — when I — when I close my eyes to die.” | 我会永远铭记这个瞬间」 |
[26:15] | Only I thought – that she’d be sitting there, right next to me, | 我只希望到时她能坐在我身边 |
[26:21] | and I’d hear her say it one more time. | 我会听到她再说一遍 |
[26:30] | I lost my toy scalpel. | 我的玩具手术刀不见了 |
[26:35] | The one that Steve gave me. | 史蒂夫给我的那个 |
[26:40] | Yeah, I figured that was the one. | 嗯 我觉得也是那把 |
[26:42] | I have been looking for a whole day. | 我找了一整天 |
[26:46] | I think it may be gone forever. | 我觉得可能它永远离我而去了 |
[26:55] | Maybe I’ll come here when you’re dead. | 你死之后可能我还会来这里 |
[26:59] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:05] | Are your memories – of your daughter enough for you? | 你对你女儿的记忆 足够了吗 |
[27:10] | Not even close. | 一点都不够 |
[27:21] | Do you need me to listen to you anymore? | 你要不要我再听你说一会儿 |
[27:23] | No, Shaun, you should go. | 不用 肖恩 你该回去了 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | Not all the cultures are back. | 还有培养结果没出来 |
[27:38] | But since he’s not responding to any antibiotics, | 但既然抗生素对他无效 |
[27:40] | we can rule out bacterial. | 我们可以排除细菌感染了 |
[27:41] | It was never a great fit. | 永远不会有完美的解释 |
[27:43] | It’s a better fit than surgical error. | 最好是手术失误 |
[27:44] | What if it is bacterial but resistant to all — | 如果是细菌造成的而且对一切都有抗性 |
[27:47] | Then he’s dead. | 那他得死了 |
[27:47] | What about Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria? | 如果是阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症呢 |
[27:50] | Pnh? The incidence – is literally one in a million. | 几率几乎微乎其微 |
[27:53] | What’s the odds of Murphy screwing up? | 莫菲弄错的几率能有多大 |
[27:55] | I’d put them about that. | 我信莫菲 |
[27:56] | No, it’s not PNH. | 不 不是阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症 |
[27:57] | Caden had normal flow cytometry. | 卡登的流式细胞正常 |
[27:59] | Exotic snake venom can trigger consumptive coagulopathies. | 蛇毒会引发消耗性凝血病 |
[28:02] | So can pre-eclampsia, | 先兆子痫也可以 |
[28:04] | but he’s not pregnant and he wasn’t charming snakes. | 但他没有怀孕也不是条迷人的蛇 |
[28:09] | Murphy, any thoughts here? | 莫菲有什么想法吗 |
[28:13] | It is kind of your ass on the line. | 你两肋插刀的时候到了 |
[28:34] | I know why Caden has DIC. | 我知道为什么卡登有弥散性血管内凝血 |
[28:39] | I squeezed the artery between two clamps. | 我挤压了两钳之间的动脉 |
[28:43] | I must have ruptured the aortic wall, | 我恐怕弄裂了主动脉壁 |
[28:45] | causing a pseudo-aneurysm. | 从而造成了假性动脉瘤 |
[28:47] | It was my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[28:51] | And also… | 同时 |
[28:55] | I have to make a bowel movement. | 我需要上洗手间 |
[29:05] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[29:06] | He’s gonna puke. | 他要吐了 |
[29:09] | He’s going to Glassman. | 他要去找格拉斯曼 |
[29:14] | I told Dr. Melendez I had to make a bowel movement. | 我告诉梅伦德斯医生我需要去排便 |
[29:18] | I think he believed me. | 我觉得他信了 |
[29:21] | Color me proud. | 为你自豪 |
[29:22] | I have the answer. | 我有答案了 |
[29:25] | Shaun, I hope you’re referring to your patient, | 肖恩我希望你在指病人 |
[29:27] | but due to the fact that you’re here, | 但鉴于你现在在这 |
[29:28] | pretending to be in the bathroom, | 假装在厕所里 |
[29:30] | – I kind of doubt that. – Yes, it’s your answer. | -我有些怀疑 -这是你的答案 |
[29:32] | We already — | 我们已经 |
[29:34] | We already have my answer, Shaun. | 我们已经有我的答案了 肖恩 |
[29:37] | We can’t do a biopsy on you | 我们不能对你进行活检 |
[29:39] | because of the arteries in the way, | 因为会有动脉阻碍 |
[29:41] | like the arteries in Caden’s abdomen, | 就像卡登腹部的动脉 |
[29:43] | but we can’t move the arteries in your brain because — | 但我们不能移动你脑部的动脉 因为 |
[29:46] | Why did we go to the carousel? | 我们为什么要去旋转木马 |
[29:49] | Because you were sad. | 因为你不开心 |
[29:51] | What didn’t I want to do? | 我有什么不想做的 |
[29:54] | Do you not know the answers to these questions? | 你不知道答案吗 |
[29:56] | I do know the answers, Shaun. | 我知道答案 肖恩 |
[29:58] | I don’t think you know the answers to these questions. | 我不认为你知道 |
[30:00] | You’re not hearing me. I’m dying. | 你没懂我 我要死了 |
[30:02] | There’s still hope. | 还有希望 |
[30:05] | Shaun, look at me. | 肖恩 看着我 |
[30:08] | Look at me, please. | 看着我 |
[30:12] | There is no hope for me. | 我没有希望了 |
[30:16] | I mean, hope? | 希望 |
[30:17] | What — What — What — What is hope? | 希望是什么 |
[30:19] | You hope the 49ers find a defense. | 你希望四十九号能成功防守 |
[30:21] | You hope the number 4 bus comes on time. | 你希望四路公交按时到站 |
[30:24] | Doesn’t mean they magically learn how to tackle. | 不代表他们就会奇迹般知道怎么对战 |
[30:26] | Doesn’t mean the bus driver suddenly drives faster. | 不代表公交司机就能突然加速 |
[30:31] | Hope is irrelevant for me. | 希望与我无关 |
[30:34] | Hope is painful. | 希望令人痛苦 |
[30:38] | I don’t want to spend what’s left of my life | 我不希望我在所剩的时日里 |
[30:41] | chasing my tail around in a circle. | 原地无谓打转 |
[30:46] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:14] | Your tumor is located at the base of your skull. | 你的肿瘤在头骨的底部 |
[31:18] | An open cranial biopsy would tell us what’s wrong. | 开颅活检可以让我们了解情况 |
[31:24] | But there are blood vessels in the way. | 但会有血管阻碍 |
[31:26] | The biopsy would cause an aneurysm or a bleed. | 活检会导致动脉瘤或是出血 |
[31:30] | But if we go through your nasal cribriform plate, | 但如果我们从你的鼻筛状板进入 |
[31:34] | we can cross the tentorium on the contralateral side | 就可以避开侧方的小脑幕 |
[31:37] | and avoid all those blood vessels. | 避开所有血管 |
[31:42] | We can do a biopsy through your nose. | 我们可以通过你的鼻腔进行活检 |
[31:54] | You can’t die, too. | 你也不会死 |
[32:03] | I have to throw up. | 我得去吐了 |
[32:12] | So how do we do this? Do we file a report? | 所以我们要怎么做 上报吗 |
[32:14] | Talk to Andrews personally? | 私下跟安德鲁斯交流下吗 |
[32:15] | You want to report Shaun? | 你要上报肖恩吗 |
[32:17] | I don’t want to. I think we have to. | 我不想 但我们必须如此 |
[32:20] | No, you want to. | 不 你很想这样 |
[32:21] | And we’d certainly have to if our sole agenda | 而我们也必须这样 如果我们目标 |
[32:23] | would be to take down Shaun | 是弄走肖恩 |
[32:25] | and to give you one less person to compete against. | 让你少一个竞争对手 |
[32:26] | And certainly, we’d absolutely “Have to” | 当然 我们还是得「必须」 |
[32:28] | cover up and bury a possible fatal medical error | 掩盖一个可能的致命手术错误 |
[32:31] | if our sole agenda was to protect a friend? | 如果我们的终极目的是保护一个朋友 |
[32:34] | Protocol would seem to favor the bitch over the friend. | 医院规定肯定会站在那个婊子一侧 |
[32:37] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | I threw up. | 我刚刚吐了 |
[32:45] | We have a duty to report errors | 我们需要报告失误 |
[32:46] | so they won’t happen again. | 这样他们才不会再发生 |
[32:48] | The process saves lives. | 这样才会拯救生命 |
[32:50] | And exactly what errors are we trying to avoid a repeat of? | 我们到底在避免重复什么错误 |
[32:53] | You worried about the next time an autistic surgeon operates | 你担心下次还会有自闭的外科医生 |
[32:55] | on a drugged-up frat kid after finding out his mentor | 在发现自己的良师益友要死于脑癌后 |
[32:57] | is dying of brain cancer? | 再给一个嗑药的孩子做手术吗 |
[33:01] | Dr. Melendez told us, Shaun. | 梅伦德斯医生告诉我们了 肖恩 |
[33:03] | We’re really sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[33:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:09] | I think he’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[33:13] | The protocol exists | 医院规定之所以存在 |
[33:14] | so that we don’t ask questions like that. | 是为了让我们不会问这种问题 |
[33:16] | That seems like a bad idea. | 听上去不是个好主意 |
[33:17] | You trust your judgment. | 你相信你自己的评价 |
[33:19] | Do you trust Morgan’s judgment? | 你相信摩根的评价吗 |
[33:20] | Do you trust the judgment of all the doctors in this building? | 你相信这所医院里所有医生的评价吗 |
[33:23] | If you can make judgment calls, so can they. | 你可以评价 他们也可以 |
[33:25] | That’s why we need these rules. | 这就是为什么我们需要规定 |
[33:26] | No, the protocol is fine for everyone in this building, | 医院规定对这所医院里所有人都可以 |
[33:29] | except for Shaun. | 除了肖恩 |
[33:31] | They’d reprimand any one of us, but they will fire him. | 他们会训斥我们任何人但他们会解雇肖恩 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:37] | We report it. | 我们上报吧 |
[33:38] | We get the investigation, | 我们做了调查 |
[33:39] | make sure nothing like this ever happens again. | 确保这种事情不会再发生 |
[33:43] | But we tell them I did it. | 但我们告诉他们是我做的 |
[33:45] | They’d fire you, too. | 他们也会解雇你 |
[33:48] | It’s not a terrible idea. | 这不是什么坏事 |
[33:50] | Jared’s out the door either way. | 杰瑞德怎么都会出局的 |
[33:52] | Can we get back to the medicine? | 我们可以重新用药物治疗吗 |
[33:54] | Caden is still alive. | 卡登还活着 |
[33:55] | If we can keep it that way, | 如果我们可以保持他活着 |
[33:56] | there won’t be any review. | 就不会有任何流言蜚语 |
[33:58] | Which means no one will be asking questions, | 没有人会问问题 |
[33:59] | and no one will have to give answers. | 没有人需要给出答案 |
[34:01] | It all goes away. | 所有都会消失 |
[34:02] | If Caden dies, we tell the truth | 卡登如果死了我们就说实话 |
[34:04] | and we face the consequences together. | 我们一起面对结果 |
[34:08] | No. | 不 |
[34:10] | No. | 不 |
[34:12] | I thought I’d found my toy scalpel. | 我以为我找到了我的玩具手术刀 |
[34:19] | We need you to come back to the group, Murphy. | 我们需要你回到团队中来 莫菲 |
[34:25] | Get me imaging on that pseudo-aneurysm. | 给假动脉瘤的成像给我 |
[34:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:41] | Do you still feel – the same way about Dr. Murphy | 你对莫菲医生的看法 |
[34:43] | as when he got here? | 是不是跟他刚来的时候还是一样的 |
[34:46] | Dr. Glassman gave us certain…assurances. | 格拉斯曼医生给了我们一定的担保 |
[34:53] | “If Shaun proves – anything less than excellent, | 如果肖恩表现得不是非常出色 |
[34:55] | if Shaun doesn’t live up to everything I know he can do, | 如果他没有展示出我认为他能达到的水平 |
[34:57] | he will be immediately released, | 他会立刻被辞退 |
[34:58] | and I will resign my position as president of the hospital.” | 而我也会辞去医院院长的职务 |
[35:03] | And you wrote it down. | 而你也写下来了 |
[35:04] | I made sure it was in the minutes. | 我确保了这句话会在会议备忘中 |
[35:06] | Shaun has exceeded my expectations. | 肖恩超出了我的预期 |
[35:09] | Mine, as well, and? | 也超出了我的 然后呢 |
[35:11] | And my feelings about Dr. Glassman have not changed. | 我对格拉斯曼医生的看法也没有变化 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:23] | We need to cut him open. | 我们需要给他做手术 |
[35:24] | We cut him open and he dies. | 我们一旦给他手术 他就会死 |
[35:26] | He’ll bleed out before we can even get the artery exposed. | 在我们看到动脉之前他就会大出血死亡 |
[35:29] | If we don’t cut him open, he dies. | 如果我们不动手术 他会死 |
[35:34] | Don’t cut him open. | 别动他 |
[35:36] | Murphy, if we don’t — | 莫菲 如果我们不 |
[35:37] | We should insert an endovascular graft | 我们应该从他的大腿里装一条 |
[35:40] | through his leg instead. | 血管内移植血管 |
[35:43] | Fix it from the inside out. | 从内部解决问题 |
[35:45] | I’ve done that for large abdominal aorta dilations, | 我在腹主动脉大扩张做过 |
[35:47] | but this is a lengthy dissecting pseudo-aneurysm. | 但这是一台漫长的假动脉瘤切除 |
[35:50] | It’s safer. | 这样会更安全 |
[35:51] | The aortic wall is already compromised. | 动脉壁已经受影响了 |
[35:53] | Could rupture completely. | 可能会完全破裂 |
[35:54] | Caden could die as soon as we deflate the balloon inside the graft. | 凯登会在移植血管内的气囊放气的瞬间死亡 |
[35:57] | But doing nothing will kill him. | 但什么都不做会要了他的命 |
[35:58] | Not definitely. | 也不尽然 |
[36:00] | There’s still a chance Caden will simply come out of this | 凯登也有机会能够 |
[36:02] | without any surgical intervention. | 不用动手术也能活下来 |
[36:04] | 5%, 10% maybe. | 5% 或者10%的几率 |
[36:06] | Not nothing. | 不是毫无机会 |
[36:06] | And we’re doubling down on Shaun | 我们是在知道肖恩闯祸之后 |
[36:08] | after we know he caused this problem. | 还要踩上一脚 |
[36:09] | How’s that gonna look at an M&M? | 这在发病和死亡病例研讨会上能有什么效果 |
[36:12] | I trust Shaun’s idea. | 我相信肖恩的想法 |
[36:15] | He makes mistakes no one else would make, | 他会犯别人不会犯的错误 |
[36:17] | but he also makes saves none of us would have ever thought of. | 但他有我们从来没想过的救治方法 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:24] | I still don’t think you should be working here. | 我还是觉得你不应该在这里工作 |
[36:26] | I don’t think the trade-off is worth it. | 我觉得代价还是太高 |
[36:29] | Well, let’s prep him for surgery. | 我给他准备手术 |
[36:37] | Pull the guide wire, Reznick. | 抽出导线 雷兹尼克 |
[36:44] | I’m passing in the graft. | 推入移植血管 |
[36:48] | You’re right over the pseudo-aneurysm now. | 你现在就在假动脉瘤的上方 |
[37:03] | Inflating the balloon to deploy the graft. | 给气囊充气 释放移植血管 |
[37:15] | Deflating. | 放气 |
[37:16] | Can I do it? | 我能做吗 |
[37:19] | It’s delicate. | 太易损了 |
[37:20] | No, it’s not. | 并没有 |
[37:24] | And it will either work or it won’t work. | 要么成功要么失败 |
[37:28] | If my idea is wrong, | 如果我的想法错了 |
[37:30] | he’ll die as soon – as we complete this next step. | 他就会在我们完成下一步的时候立刻死亡 |
[37:36] | You shouldn’t have to live with that. | 你不应该背负着这种责任 |
[37:44] | Everything that happens in this room is my responsibility. | 在这个手术室里发生的一切都是我的责任 |
[37:50] | We’ll do it together. | 那我们一起来 |
[38:03] | Deflating. | 放气 |
[38:32] | Nobody’s going home. | 大家都不要回家 |
[38:35] | I am proud of this team and what we accomplished today. | 我为这个团队以及我们今天所做的感到骄傲 |
[38:40] | Drinks are on me at Harry Hopes. | 我请大家在哈利·霍普喝东西 |
[38:43] | We’re celebrating? | 我们要庆祝吗 |
[38:45] | Today was a disaster, and we got lucky. | 今天是场灾难 我们走运而已 |
[38:49] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[38:51] | But when you get lucky, you celebrate. | 但你走运的时候 你就应该庆祝 |
[38:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:10] | At some point in your career, | 在你的职业生涯的某一刻 |
[39:11] | you’re going to kill someone. | 病人会死在你手上的 |
[39:15] | And I hope for your sake there’s a doctor out there | 我希望在事情发生的时候 |
[39:17] | who still believes in you when you do. | 会有一名医生相信你 |
[39:34] | It was there all along. | 一直都在这里 |
[39:37] | I have to go drinking, but I wanted you to know — | 我要去喝酒了 但是我想让你知道 |
[39:43] | Is that from an IV? | 是静脉注射的伤口吗 |
[39:47] | You did the biopsy. | 你做了活检 |
[39:50] | I did. | 对 |
[39:53] | I have a low-grade glioma. | 我有一个小型的神经胶质瘤 |
[39:55] | Not a GBM? | 不是脑干胶质瘤吗 |
[39:57] | I told you — | 我告诉过你了 |
[39:59] | Cancer, Shaun. It’s still cancer. | 癌症 肖恩 还是癌症 |
[40:01] | I have to undergo brain surgery, | 我得接受开颅手术 |
[40:03] | which is really scary because I’m not the one performing it. | 因为不是我自己做 所以很可怕 |
[40:06] | Five days a week – for six weeks of radiation, | 每周五次 为期六周的放疗 |
[40:09] | 10 more weeks of chemotherapy. | 还有十周的化疗 |
[40:12] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[40:17] | And then… | 然后 |
[40:18] | with a little luck… | 如果能有点运气 |
[40:21] | you and I can go to the Super Bowl next season. | 我们下一赛季就能去看超级碗了 |
[40:37] | You’re going to live. | 你不会死的 |
[40:41] | There’s hope. | 还有希望 |
[40:46] | Now go. Go have some fun with your friends. | 去吧 去跟你的朋友们玩吧 |
[40:48] | Yes. First I have to tell Dr. Andrews about the mistake I made. | 好的 首先我要告诉安德鲁斯我犯的错误 |
[40:52] | Shaun, y-you can’t. | 肖恩 不可以 |
[40:55] | Protocol is clear, and reporting saves lives. | 方案很清楚 报告能救命 |
[40:58] | And I hear Caden is on the road to recovery, | 我听说凯登在恢复中 |
[41:01] | so your mistake couldn’t have been too bad. | 所以你的错误并不会太大 |
[41:03] | No, I made a mistake. | 不 我犯了错 |
[41:05] | Shaun, I understand that. | 肖恩 我明白 |
[41:06] | But Dr. Andrews will use this. | 但是安德鲁斯医生会利用这件事情 |
[41:08] | And do you remember the commitment | 你还记得格拉斯曼医生在你被雇佣时 |
[41:10] | that Dr. Glassman made when you were hired? | 做出的承诺吗 |
[41:12] | I promised you’d be excellent, right, Shaun? | 我保证你会很出色的对吧 肖恩 |
[41:14] | And you have been excellent. | 你的表现很好 |
[41:17] | You can’t give Dr. Andrews this excuse. | 你不能给安德鲁斯医生这个借口 |
[41:21] | I was not excellent. | 我没有很好 |
[41:24] | This time, I was bad. | 这一次 我表现不好 |
[41:28] | And surgeons have to be excellent every time. | 但外科医生每一次都要表现出众 |
[41:32] | Right, Shaun? | 对吧 肖恩 |
[41:35] | You agree with him? | 你同意他这么做吗 |
[41:36] | I’m not gonna ask him to lie to save my job. | 我不想让他为了保住我的工作而撒谎 |
[41:41] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[41:45] | It’s up to Shaun. | 这是肖恩的决定 |
[41:47] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的判断 |
[41:55] | I’m not doing this to hurt you. | 我这么做不是要伤害你 |
[41:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:59] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[42:01] | Yes, we are. | 对 |
[42:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:06] | I know. I love you, too. | 我知道 我也爱你 |
[42:11] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |