时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:16] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[00:17] | 6:28. | 6点28 |
[00:20] | You should be asleep, but I’m glad you’re not. | 你应该在睡觉的 但我很开心你没有睡觉 |
[00:24] | Your post-op pathology and MRI results are finally in, and… | 你的术后病理报告和核磁共振结果出来了 |
[00:30] | they’re good. | 很好 |
[00:32] | Very good. | 特别好 |
[00:36] | Was the pause for dramatic effect? | 这个暂停是为了戏剧效果吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:41] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[00:45] | The only thing you need now is rest. | 现在你只需要休息就好 |
[00:47] | And chemo and radiation. | 还有放化疗 |
[00:53] | Have you been here all night? | 你一整晚都在这吗 |
[00:56] | I slept in a chair in the lab. | 我在化验室的椅子上睡的 |
[01:00] | Well, you should go home and go to sleep. | 你应该回家睡觉 |
[01:02] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[01:03] | My next shift starts in 31 minutes. | 还有31分钟我就要上班了 |
[01:10] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[01:46] | 莉亚 我们今天能谈谈吗 | |
[01:49] | 删除信息 删除 | |
[01:58] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[02:00] | All Dr. Glassman needs now is rest. | 格拉斯曼医生现在只需要休息 |
[02:03] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[02:04] | And chemo and radiation. | 还有放化疗 |
[02:07] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[02:08] | I don’t need rest. | 我不需要休息 |
[02:09] | I fell asleep in a comfortable chair. | 我在一把很舒服的椅子上睡过了 |
[02:12] | Good. Someone screwed up the on-call schedule | 很好 有人扰乱了值班表 |
[02:14] | and left the ER short-staffed. | 急诊现在缺人 |
[02:16] | I need two volunteers to fill in. | 我需要两个人顶上去 |
[02:21] | Good news is you won’t have me breathing down your neck. | 好消息是不会被我盯着 |
[02:23] | Bad news is it’s a 36-hour shift. | 坏消息是要值36小时的班 |
[02:25] | This new flex-time policy is ridiculous. | 弹性工作新政策真是太荒唐了 |
[02:28] | Aren’t our salaries low enough already? | 我们的薪水还不够低吗 |
[02:30] | It’s not about the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[02:33] | Andrews believes that surgeons need to be at their best | 安德鲁斯认为医生即便累得不行 |
[02:36] | even when they’re exhausted. | 也要保持最佳状态 |
[02:38] | The only way for residents to learn it is to do it. | 住院医师学习的唯一办法就是去做 |
[02:40] | You got to practice like you play. | 得拿出比赛的劲来练习 |
[02:41] | And you can’t do either without sleep. | 不睡觉的话你也做不到 |
[02:44] | You’re free to take it up with Andrews any time. | 你可以随时去和安德鲁斯理论 |
[02:47] | Pick a number between one and five. | 一到五之间挑一个数 |
[02:49] | 2.5 2.5. | |
[02:51] | – One. – That’s not between… | -一 -那不是之间 |
[02:53] | – Five. – Three. | -五 -三 |
[02:56] | Aw, damn it. | 该死 |
[03:00] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[03:02] | Dr. Melendez won’t be breathing down our necks. | 梅伦德斯医生不会盯着我们 |
[03:07] | You’re second-year residents. | 你们都是第二年住院医师 |
[03:08] | This is a great opportunity for you to prove | 这是证明你们不再需要 |
[03:10] | that you don’t need a babysitter anymore. | 被人盯着的绝佳时机 |
[03:13] | And I have a ton of personal crap I got to take care of today, | 我今天有一大堆自己的事要处理 |
[03:16] | so I’m on call, | 所以我值班 |
[03:18] | but don’t call me unless you absolutely need to, | 但不是急事就不要找我了 |
[03:21] | but you better not need to. | 最好不要找我 |
[03:23] | You’ve got a M.I. in one and compound femur in two. | 心肌梗塞病人在一区 股骨复合骨折在二区 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna kill that bastard! | 我要杀了那混蛋 |
[03:27] | He’s dead! | 他死定了 |
[03:28] | And a bleeding, angry drunk guy in five. | 流血的疯醉汉在五区 |
[03:32] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[03:34] | What the hell are you looking at?! | 你他妈在看什么 |
[03:48] | Excising the endometrial lesions should only take about an hour. | 切除子病变的宫内膜大约只需要一小时 |
[03:51] | We’ll be operating through a single incision in your belly button. | 我们会通过你肚脐眼处的单切口做手术 |
[03:54] | You won’t even be able to see the scar. | 你甚至都看不到伤疤 |
[03:56] | How can you operate through such a small opening? | 你们怎么通过这么小的切口做手术 |
[03:58] | It’s a new technique using a single port | 是一项新的技术 把单切口 |
[04:00] | divided into sections for the camera and our tools. | 分成几部分 方便镜头和工具操作 |
[04:03] | – New? – To them. | -新的 -对他们而已 |
[04:04] | Don’t worry. It isn’t to me. | 别担心 对我来说不是 |
[04:06] | I’m confident that this will resolve your pain | 我有信心可以缓解你的疼痛 |
[04:08] | and infertility issues. | 治好不孕 |
[04:10] | Thank you, all of you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你们 |
[04:13] | Being a mother is all I’ve ever wanted. | 做母亲是我唯一的愿望 |
[04:17] | On our first date, | 我们第一次约会时 |
[04:18] | she told me the baby’s name she’d picked out. | 她就跟我说了想好的孩子的名字 |
[04:21] | We were 17. | 当时才17岁 |
[04:22] | So let’s hear ’em. | 说来听听 |
[04:24] | Jackson for a boy and Cameron for a girl. | 男孩叫杰克逊 女孩叫卡梅伦 |
[04:28] | Very nice. I like them. | 很好 我喜欢这两个名字 |
[04:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[04:32] | And you are going to be an amazing mother very soon. | 你很快就会成为一名很棒的母亲了 |
[04:39] | Let’s get her prepped. | 给她做准备吧 |
[04:43] | I thought it was just because she was so pretty and, uh, | 我以为是因为她太漂亮了 |
[04:46] | it had been a while, | 有一阵子了 |
[04:49] | but after she left, it stayed. | 但她离开后 还是这样 |
[04:54] | You think she roofied me with Viagra? | 你觉得她给我下了伟哥吗 |
[04:56] | Sure. That could have happened. | 当然 那也是可能的 |
[04:58] | Or maybe it was the alcohol, | 或者是酒精 |
[04:59] | marijuana, and Molly you pre-gamed with. | 大麻以及事前磕的摇头丸 |
[05:01] | A lot of different drugs can cause priapism. | 有很多种不同的药会导致阴茎异常勃起 |
[05:05] | Especially those cooked up in a garage. | 尤其是在车库里造的假药 |
[05:07] | Is it okay if I touch it? | 我能碰吗 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Rigid corpora cavernosa and flaccid glands. | 阴茎海绵体僵硬 腺体松弛 |
[05:16] | What’s that mean? What’s she getting? | 那是什么意思 她说什么 |
[05:18] | It’s been over four hours. | 已经超过四个小时了 |
[05:20] | You don’t want necrosis to set in. | 你不想它坏死 |
[05:22] | N-Necrosis? Are you saying that my… My penis could die? | 坏死 你是说我的… 我的小弟弟会死 |
[05:25] | It could, but it won’t because we’re going to move fast. | 可能 但不会 因为我们得赶紧的 |
[05:29] | What the hell are you going to do with that? | 你们准备怎么做 |
[05:31] | We need to remove the deoxygenated blood to restore circulation. | 我们要排走缺氧的血 恢复血液循环 |
[05:34] | You’re going to feel a small pinch and then some pressure. | 你会有一点点挤压感 |
[05:36] | Is she lying? | 她在撒谎吗 |
[05:38] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[05:40] | Holy mother of God, that hurts! | 天啊 疼死我了 |
[05:51] | I go out for a short walk so I can have one moment of peace, | 我就出去散了会儿步 想清净一下 |
[05:53] | and this is what I come home to. | 回家就看到这样的情况 |
[05:57] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[05:57] | His mouth was obviously big enough to get it in. | 他的嘴显然大到能塞进灯泡 |
[05:59] | He must have strained his masseter. | 他肯定拉伤了咬肌 |
[06:02] | It’s gone into spasm and caused lockjaw. | 痉挛导致牙关紧闭 |
[06:05] | So give him a sedative and pry it open with a McIvor. | 给他打针镇定剂 用开口器械撬开 |
[06:07] | I tried. It won’t budge. | 我试过了 撬不开 |
[06:09] | And he said it hurt like a son of a… | 他说痛得… |
[06:11] | Inez. | 伊内兹 |
[06:13] | That’s what he said. | 他就是那么说的 |
[06:14] | I put in a bite block, but I don’t know… | 我放了个牙垫 但我不知道… |
[06:17] | Call Lim. | 叫利姆过来 |
[06:22] | We’re supposed to be proving our independence. | 我们应该证明能独立处理病情 |
[06:26] | I will try again with the McIvor. | 我用开口器械再试一次 |
[06:28] | You don’t want to tear the masseter. | 可千万别撕裂了咬肌 |
[06:30] | If the bite block slips and he gags, | 如果牙垫滑落 他猛地闭上嘴 |
[06:32] | he will have broken glass and vomit in his lungs. | 灯泡就会碎掉 碎片会被吸入肺部 |
[06:36] | I could put him under. | 我可以麻醉他 |
[06:38] | Then I can dislocate his jaw if I have to. | 如有必要 可以把他的下巴错位 |
[06:41] | We definitely can’t do that without calling Lim. | 没有利姆在 我们绝对不能那么做 |
[06:44] | That’s true. | 也是 |
[06:49] | I hope we don’t interrupt anything important. | 我希望别打扰她干大事 |
[06:52] | Don’t worry. She’s either sleeping or doing laundry. | 别担心 她不是在睡觉就是在洗衣服 |
[06:55] | There’s nothing interesting going on in her life. | 她的生活过得挺无趣的 |
[06:58] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[06:59] | Do you have something against traffic school, ma’am? | 你有什么反驳驾校的话吗 女士 |
[07:01] | Your Honor, the defendant’s not eligible for traffic school. | 法官阁下 被告已经没资格上驾校了 |
[07:04] | This is her third moving violation in the last year. | 去年她已经违反交规三次 |
[07:06] | Alleged violation, thank you very much. | 只是疑似违规 非常感谢 |
[07:09] | Traveling 100 miles per hour on a motorcycle? | 骑摩托开每小时160公里 |
[07:11] | Do you have a death wish? | 你是找死吗 |
[07:13] | I wasn’t going anywhere near 100. | 我完全没开到160 |
[07:15] | So how fast were you going? | 那你当时开多快 |
[07:16] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[07:17] | And one I assure you the officer who issued my ticket | 我确定给我开罚单的警察 |
[07:20] | will not be able to answer. | 也不能回答这个问题 |
[07:21] | California State Vehicle Code mandates | 加州交通法规定 |
[07:23] | that all LIDAR speed-measurement devices be calibrated… | 所有激光雷达测速装置必须校准 |
[07:26] | at least once a… | 至少 |
[07:27] | Sorry, I need to get this. | 抱歉 我需要接这个电话 |
[07:28] | No, you need to turn it off. | 不 你需要关机 |
[07:30] | Your Honor, I’m a trauma surgeon at St. Bonaventure, | 法官阁下 我是圣文德医院的创伤外科医生 |
[07:33] | and I’m on call, so… | 现在该我值班 所以 |
[07:35] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[07:36] | The court is adjourned for a five-minute recess. | 暂时休庭五分钟 |
[07:39] | I thought I was clear. | 我不是说得很明白吗 |
[07:40] | I’m available to help with stuff you can’t do on your own. | 你们独立解决不了的问题我才会帮你们 |
[07:43] | Uncle Fester Jr. does not qualify. | 小肥达叔叔可不算在内 |
[07:45] | I think the situation warrants putting him under a general an… | 我认为这种状况下应该对他进行全麻 |
[07:50] | And dislocating his jaw? He’s not a damn snake. | 然后把他下巴弄错位吗 他又不是蛇 |
[07:53] | So, what should we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[07:54] | Prove to me you’re as capable as I think you are. | 向我证明你们和我想的一样有能力 |
[07:57] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 |
[07:58] | We are the only hospital on the West Coast | 全西海岸就我们医院尚未施行 |
[08:00] | that hasn’t adopted the ACGME mandate | 研究生医学教育鉴定委员会关于 |
[08:03] | on a 24-hour max shift length. | 实习医生值班不超过24小时的规定 |
[08:06] | And numerous studies have shown the negative effects | 无数研究表明缺少睡眠对于 |
[08:08] | that sleep deprivation has on critical thinking, | 批判性思维的负面影响 |
[08:11] | which can cause residents to make mistakes | 会导致住院医生犯错误 |
[08:12] | that not only harm patients, but that waste money. | 不仅对病患不利 也浪费金钱 |
[08:17] | You’ve done your homework. | 你看了不少东西 |
[08:19] | Um, it’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. | 这件事我已经思考很久了 |
[08:22] | I actually did a paper on it at med school. | 在医学院我其实还就此写了篇论文 |
[08:24] | Well, Dr. Browne, I’ve also thought about it. | 布朗医生 我也想过这点 |
[08:28] | In fact, when the new ACGME guidelines were released, | 其实当研究生医学教育鉴定委员会新规出台时 |
[08:31] | I joined a nationwide study analyzing a flextime schedule. | 我参加了一项分析弹性工作制的全国研究 |
[08:34] | It found that as long as a weekly max of 80 hours is adhered to, | 发现只要满足每周工作不超过80小时 |
[08:38] | patient outcomes and resident satisfaction scores are better | 病患诊疗结果和住院医满意度 |
[08:41] | than at hospitals with a daily max. | 都比每日规定最大值班量要好 |
[08:43] | So we’re just going to have to agree to disagree | 所以我们只需要同意或不同意 |
[08:45] | about whether my foolish new policies “Make any sense.” | 我愚蠢的新政策是否「毫无道理」 |
[08:48] | No, I didn’t say… | 不是 我没说 |
[08:49] | And I know I told you to be more assertive. | 我知道我告诉过你要再自信点 |
[08:53] | But you also need to make sure that you don’t forsake | 但你也要确保不要为此 |
[08:55] | your normally excellent judgment in that effort. | 舍弃你平常的优秀判断力 |
[09:06] | – Whether… – Excuse me. Yeah, hi, I’m sorry. | -无论 -不好意思 抱歉 |
[09:08] | – I’m back. – How wonderful. | -我回来了 -好吧 |
[09:10] | Take a seat until your case is called. | 找位置坐下等轮到你的案子吧 |
[09:12] | Oh, my case was called. | 已经轮到我的案子了 |
[09:13] | You said I could have a five-minute break. | 你说过我可以休息五分钟 |
[09:15] | The court took a five-minute break. | 法庭已经休庭五分钟了 |
[09:17] | Yours is going to be considerably longer. | 可你要休息很长一段时间 |
[09:23] | Continue. | 继续 |
[09:26] | Make a stab incision with an 11 blade, | 用11号刀切一个刺伤创口 |
[09:28] | and I’ll insert the Veress. | 我来插气腹针 |
[09:33] | He’ll get over it. Don’t worry. | 他不会放心上的 别担心 |
[09:35] | Andrews just likes to hammer a nail every now and then. | 安德鲁斯就喜欢时不时打击一下 |
[09:39] | I didn’t call him a fool. | 我没有说他愚蠢 |
[09:40] | I just said his policy didn’t make sense. | 我只是说他的规定毫无道理 |
[09:44] | Insufflation’s complete. | 注气完毕 |
[09:46] | Ready for the multi-port. | 可以用多端口了 |
[09:50] | You said it didn’t make sense, | 你说它毫无道理 |
[09:52] | and he explained that in his opinion it did. | 然后他解释说在他看来有道理 |
[09:55] | What’s the problem? | 哪里有问题了 |
[09:55] | The problem is men who tell women to be assertive, | 问题是男人告诉女人应该自信点 |
[09:58] | then as soon as we are, they criticize us for it. | 一旦我们自信了 他们又批判我们 |
[10:01] | We’re the bitch. | 我们倒成了贱人 |
[10:03] | You didn’t call him a fool. He didn’t call you a bitch. | 你没叫他蠢蛋 他也没说你是贱人 |
[10:05] | Not to her face. | 没当面说 |
[10:08] | He just suggested she choose her words more carefully. | 他只是建议她应该说话措辞更谨慎 |
[10:11] | So, women have to be assertive but careful? | 所以女人就得又有自信又谨慎吗 |
[10:15] | When you’re talking to your boss, yes. Everyone does. | 当你和老大说话时 对 大家都这样 |
[10:17] | If you’re all done debating, | 如果你们辩论完了 |
[10:18] | this boss could use some help. | 那来帮帮我这个老大吧 |
[10:26] | You see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[10:28] | There are lesions on her ovary. | 她的卵巢上有病变 |
[10:30] | That wasn’t visible on the imaging. | 以前在影像上看不到 |
[10:32] | It’s small. | 很小 |
[10:33] | We can excise it without damaging the ovary, but… | 我们不损伤卵巢就可以切除 但是 |
[10:37] | there are others. | 还有别的 |
[10:39] | Her bowel, bladder, uterus. | 她的腹腔 膀胱 子宫 |
[10:42] | No wonder she’s been in so much pain. | 难怪她会如此疼痛 |
[10:49] | We’ll start with the Fallopian lesions | 我们从输卵管病变开始 |
[10:50] | just go one by one. | 然后一个一个来 |
[10:52] | Browne, I need you to scrub out and brief the husband. | 布朗 我需要你刷手出去通知丈夫 |
[10:54] | Explain the endometriosis is way more severe than we thought. | 解释子宫内膜异位比我们想象的严重得多 |
[10:58] | Why me? Why not Park? | 为什么是我 不是朴 |
[10:59] | Because I think you’re better at talking to anxious relatives. | 因为我认为你更擅长应对焦虑的亲属 |
[11:02] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:03] | No. | 没有 |
[11:16] | Retract that tissue. | 拉紧那片组织 |
[11:18] | Why is she so on edge today? | 她今天怎么一点就炸 |
[11:20] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:22] | Just one of those days. | 总有那么几天 |
[11:28] | I didn’t mean one of “Those” days. | 不是指来月经那几天 |
[11:30] | I just meant, people wake up on the wrong side of the bed sometimes. | 我是说人总有那么几天心情不爽快 |
[11:33] | Dr. Browne explained exactly why she was “On edge.” | 布朗医生解释过她为什么烦躁 |
[11:37] | Did you forget already, | 你是已经忘了 |
[11:38] | or were you just not listening to begin with? | 还是你压根就没听 |
[11:42] | Excuse me? | 我又怎么了 |
[11:47] | We should cut back on the conversation | 我们还是少说点话 |
[11:49] | and focus on the procedure. | 专心手术吧 |
[11:51] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:55] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. You can’t go into the OR. | 抱歉 你不能进入手术室 |
[11:58] | I’ll just… I’ll just look through the window, please. | 我 我就从窗外看看 求你了 |
[12:00] | Daniel, trust me. | 丹尼尔 相信我 |
[12:02] | Seeing your beautiful wife on the operating table | 看到你美丽的妻子躺在手术台上 |
[12:04] | is not gonna make you less anxious. | 不会减少你的焦虑 |
[12:12] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[12:14] | The only thing that’s changed | 唯一有变的 |
[12:15] | is how long the surgery’s gonna take. | 就是手术时间长了 |
[12:21] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:24] | I… I… I don’t mean to be a pain. | 我不是想添麻烦 |
[12:26] | You’re not a pain. You’re just scared. | 你没有 你只是被吓到了 |
[12:28] | I would be, too. | 要是我也会的 |
[12:30] | She’s getting the best care possible, | 她正在接受我们能给的最好的治疗 |
[12:32] | and as soon as we’re done, we’ll bring you to her. | 一旦手术完成 我们就带你去见她 |
[12:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[12:41] | Y-you’re… you’re good at this. | 你很擅长这种事 |
[12:51] | Dr. Monteo to pre-op. | 蒙特奥医生请到术前准备室 |
[12:53] | Dr. Monteo to pre-op. | 蒙特奥医生请到术前准备室 |
[12:56] | Shouldn’t you be in the ER? | 你不是在急诊室吗 |
[12:58] | Lea keeps calling me. | 莉亚不停给我打电话 |
[13:00] | She wants to talk about why I told her to go back to Hershey. | 她想知道我为什么劝她回郝尔希镇 |
[13:05] | You told Lea to go back to Hershey? | 你劝莉亚回郝尔希镇 |
[13:07] | I thought it would solve the problem, but no. | 我以为这能解决问题 但我错了 |
[13:11] | No. It just made it worse. | 我错了 只会让情况更糟 |
[13:13] | Now she wants to talk about it more, | 她现在更加刨根问底 |
[13:15] | but there’s no more to be said. | 但我已经无话可说了 |
[13:18] | That’s not the way it works, Shaun. | 人际关系不是这样维系的 肖恩 |
[13:21] | It can’t just be one person who does the talking. | 不能只是一个人单方面倾诉 |
[13:23] | You have to listen, too. | 你还要学会倾听 |
[13:25] | I don’t want to listen to her. | 我不想听她说这些 |
[13:26] | It’s too…hard. | 太 难了 |
[13:28] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[13:29] | Well, relationships aren’t always easy. | 维系人际关系本就不是易事 |
[13:32] | They get complicated, messy. | 有时会变得复杂 麻烦 |
[13:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:35] | That’s why I don’t want one. | 所以我才不需要这些 |
[13:38] | Well, that’s not true. | 你在说谎 |
[13:40] | The reason that you left the ER to come talk to me | 你能离开急诊室找我谈心 |
[13:43] | is because we have a relationship. | 正因为我们是朋友 |
[13:45] | And we both benefit from it. | 我们双方都能受益 |
[13:49] | Lea’s your friend. | 莉亚是你的朋友 |
[13:50] | You can’t just wall yourself off from people | 你不能总是封闭自己 |
[13:53] | in the hope that you’ll never get hurt. | 以为这样就不会受到伤害 |
[13:59] | We need to wall it off so he doesn’t get hurt. | 封闭好 他就不会受到伤害 |
[14:11] | Stay calm, buddy. | 保持冷静 伙计 |
[14:12] | Just relax your throat and breathe through your nose. | 喉咙放松 用鼻腔呼吸 |
[14:17] | Clamp. | 钳子 |
[14:38] | – Got it. – Cool! | -行了 -酷 |
[14:39] | Now bite down. | 用力咬下去 |
[14:42] | This is a surgical pouch. | 这是外科专用袋 |
[14:44] | It can’t even be cut by a scalpel. | 手术刀都切不开 |
[14:47] | Come on, you can do it. | 加油 你能做到 |
[14:49] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[14:50] | One… | 一 |
[14:52] | Two… | 二 |
[14:54] | Three. | 三 |
[14:57] | – Inez! – What? He was being a total wuss. | -伊内兹 -怎么了 他胆子太小了 |
[15:01] | Callate la boca! | 闭嘴 |
[15:05] | That was…amazing. | 好 厉害 |
[15:12] | You want to create a plane between the outer serosa | 你想在外浆膜和肌层之间 |
[15:15] | and muscularis layer to avoid disrupting the lumen. | 造一面平面膜防止内腔受损 |
[15:19] | Everything go okay with the husband? | 跟她丈夫解释得还好吧 |
[15:21] | Yes. And, uh, I apologize. | 没事 然后 我想道歉 |
[15:24] | I shouldn’t have questioned your decision. | 我不该质疑你的决定 |
[15:26] | It’s all good. | 没关系 |
[15:27] | Two Fallopian lesions down, and one more to go. | 两根病变的输卵管已切除 还剩一根 |
[15:31] | You want to take the wheel on the next one? | 你想来切除最后一根吗 |
[15:32] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:33] | Figures. | 果然 |
[15:35] | Nurse Flores, do you have a problem | 弗洛里斯护士 布朗医生执刀 |
[15:37] | with Dr. Browne taking the lead? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[15:39] | No. I just find it interesting | 没有 只是觉得很有趣 |
[15:41] | that you only gave her the opportunity after she apologized. | 你在她向你道歉后才给她执刀的机会 |
[15:47] | You can scrub out. | 你可以刷手出去了 |
[15:52] | No. I’ll stay. | 不 我不走 |
[15:55] | I’m not asking. I’m ordering. Scrub out. | 这不是询问 我在命令你 刷手出去了 |
[15:57] | No. I’ve done nothing wrong. | 不 我没有做错事 |
[15:58] | You’re undermining my management of this procedure. | 你质疑了我在手术中的管理能力 |
[16:01] | By answering a question you asked me? | 因为我回答了你问的问题 |
[16:03] | By making snide comments questioning my judgment. | 冷嘲热讽地质疑我的决定 |
[16:07] | I’m not leaving my post, | 我不会离开岗位 |
[16:09] | so why don’t we just get back to work? | 所以请继续工作吧 |
[16:18] | You, me, and Andrews will be discussing this later. | 你 我还有安德鲁斯一会再好好谈谈 |
[16:22] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[16:46] | Gonna need more saline now! | 需要更多的生理盐水 |
[16:56] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[17:13] | Have you eaten? | 你吃了吗 |
[17:15] | N-not yet. | 还没呢 |
[17:17] | I’ll get lunch after I finish this. | 解决完这个我去吃午饭 |
[17:20] | Lunch? It’s almost 5:00. | 午饭 都快5点了 |
[17:23] | Then dinner. | 那就是晚饭 |
[17:25] | Look, I’ll go now. I’m starving. | 我要去吃饭了 饿死了 |
[17:27] | I’ll be back in 30. | 半小时后回来 |
[17:28] | Hey, your erection’s back. | 异常勃起的病人回来了[你勃起了] |
[17:34] | She’s not talking about me. | 她说的不是我 |
[17:37] | 30-day suspended sentence and a $700 fine. | 吊销驾照三十天并缴纳七百元罚款 |
[17:41] | Take all these documents to Room 306. | 把这些文件拿到306室 |
[17:44] | Mr. Alex Leon. | 亚历克斯·利昂先生 |
[17:46] | No way, Your Honor. | 不行 法官阁下 |
[17:47] | I’ve been waiting patiently. | 我已经耐心等待很久了 |
[17:49] | We’ll get to you. | 会轮到你的 |
[17:50] | When? At 4:59 so you can tell me you’ve run out of time | 什么时候 等到4点59你就可以说没时间了 |
[17:53] | and make me come back to do this all over again? | 让我改天重来一次吗 |
[17:54] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to see about that, won’t we? | 那就看看再说咯 |
[17:57] | No, we won’t. Take a seat, kid. | 不 不行 坐下孩子 |
[18:00] | Your Honor, I am so sorry that my two-minute phone call | 法官阁下 很抱歉我就接了两分钟电话 |
[18:03] | was such an incredible inconvenience, | 会造成如此大的不便 |
[18:05] | but I went out of my way to be here today to have my case heard. | 但我是特意赶过来接受审理 |
[18:09] | And that is exactly what I’m gonna do. | 所以就审理我的案子吧 |
[18:11] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:18] | Can I have Dr. Lim’s file, please? | 请给我利姆医生的档案 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:22] | And I promise this won’t take long because, | 我保证不会占用太多时间 |
[18:24] | as I started to explain… | 请允许我解释 |
[18:26] | Guilty. | 罪名成立 |
[18:27] | $1,500 fine and license suspension for one year. | 罚款一千五并吊销驾照一年 |
[18:30] | The bailiff will have some paperwork for you to sign | 在你走之前法警还有些文件 |
[18:32] | on the way out. | 需要你去签字 |
[18:33] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[18:34] | I have a thick book in my office that says I can. | 我办公室有一大本厚书可以证明 |
[18:37] | No. This is America. | 不 这是美国 |
[18:39] | I pay taxes, which pay your salary, by the way. | 我交了税 你才有工资拿知道吗 |
[18:42] | – I wouldn’t go there. – Oh, I am definitely going there. | -别再往前走了 -我要找她评评理 |
[18:43] | I strongly advise you don’t say another word. | 我强烈建议你别再说了 |
[18:46] | You can appeal this verdict to a different judge. | 你可以申请其他法官来裁决 |
[18:48] | I don’t want a different judge. | 我不需要其他法官 |
[18:50] | I want this one to do her damn job! | 我要她做好她该死的工作 |
[19:01] | We keep the TP up front. | 电话在前台 |
[19:02] | Just give a yell if you need some. | 有需要就喊我们 |
[19:12] | Is it gonna die? | 它会不会死掉 |
[19:14] | Just relax. Everything’s under control. | 放轻松 一切尽在掌握中 |
[19:17] | That’s not a “No.” | 你回答的不是「不会」 |
[19:19] | We’re gonna review your lab results and we’ll be right back. | 我们得看看化验结果 很快就回来 |
[19:28] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[19:29] | We’ve already reviewed his labs. | 我们已经检查过化验结果了 |
[19:32] | There’s no sign of a malignancy, sickle cell, | 没发现肿瘤细胞 镰状细胞 |
[19:34] | lymphoma, or leukemia. | 淋巴瘤或白血病 |
[19:35] | I know. I just need a minute to think. | 我知道 我需要点时间考虑 |
[19:37] | – I think we should… – No. | -我们应该 -不行 |
[19:38] | We’re not calling Lim. | 不能给利姆医生打电话 |
[19:40] | We got our asses chewed out last time, | 我们已经被教训过一次了 |
[19:42] | and this is not life and death. | 这也不是关乎生死的问题 |
[19:45] | We can inject diluted phenylephrine | 我们可以一小时每隔五分钟 |
[19:47] | every five minutes for an hour. | 注射一次稀释苯肾上腺素 |
[19:48] | That’s a lot of injections in his penis. | 那他的阴茎里得注射不少液体 |
[19:51] | I’ll give him a lidocaine local. | 我会给他局部使用利多卡因 |
[19:54] | Fine. A dorsal nerve block. | 好吧 那就背神经麻醉 |
[19:56] | You guys are such wimps. | 你们男人真没用 |
[19:57] | That much phenylephrine could also cause a hypertensive crisis. | 那么多苯肾上腺素可能会导致高血压危象 |
[20:00] | Okay, Dr. No, what’s your idea, then? | 行吧 你就会说不 那你有什么主意 |
[20:04] | You already rejected it. | 你已经拒绝了 |
[20:09] | We are not calling Lim. | 我们不打给利姆 |
[20:19] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[20:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:24] | If a patient has reoccurring low-flow priapism | 如果一个患者有阴茎异常勃起 |
[20:28] | but there’s no sign of sickle cell, | 但是没有镰状细胞 |
[20:29] | blood dyscrasia, or Hodgkins… | 血质不调或是霍金氏病的迹象 |
[20:31] | Why are you asking me? I’m a neurosurgeon. | 你问我干嘛 我是神经外科医生 |
[20:33] | My work is up here, not down there. | 我是治这上面的 不是下面 |
[20:36] | Because Morgan won’t let me ask… | 因为摩根不让我问 |
[20:39] | Dr. Glassman, why do you insist | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[20:41] | on ignoring Dr. Ko’s medical advice? | 你为什么坚持不听柯医生的医嘱 |
[20:43] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:44] | Really? She advised you to do consults from your ICU bed? | 是吗 她建议你在重症监护室病床上当顾问 |
[20:47] | I didn’t ask him to come in here. | 我没让他过来 |
[20:49] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[20:50] | What do you think I’ve been trying to do for the last 14 hours | 你以为呢 我熬了14小时零… |
[20:52] | and… what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[20:54] | 8:17. | 晚上8:17 |
[20:55] | …47 minutes? | 零47分 |
[20:57] | I would like some more morphine, please, and an Ambien. | 我需要更多吗啡和安比恩 |
[21:02] | You know you can’t have either. | 你知道你不可以的 |
[21:04] | Well, then how the hell am I supposed to fall asleep? | 那我该怎么入睡 |
[21:07] | Every time I turn, I strangle myself. | 我每次一翻身 都感觉要窒息了 |
[21:09] | You nurses come in here every 30 minutes | 护士每三十分钟进来一次 |
[21:10] | to steal my bodily fluids! | 悄悄拿走我的体液 |
[21:13] | Have you tried easing yourself onto your side | 你有没有试过放松侧躺 |
[21:14] | and putting a pillow between your legs? | 把枕头放在两腿之间 |
[21:16] | Of course, that’s the problem. | 当然了 所以问题出在这 |
[21:17] | I don’t know how to use a pillow. | 我怎么就不知道用枕头呢 |
[21:20] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[21:21] | And I will turn the light all the way off, | 我会把灯全关掉 |
[21:23] | and Dr. Murphy will leave you alone. | 莫菲医生会让你一个人待着 |
[21:29] | Winter’s procedure. | 温特疗法 |
[21:31] | It’s not the solution, but it’ll buy you enough time | 不能解决问题 但可以拖延时间 |
[21:34] | to maybe find another one. | 找到解决办法 |
[21:37] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[21:41] | Good night, Dr. Glassman. | 晚安 格拉斯曼医生 |
[22:08] | Seems like for every lesion we excise, we find two more. | 我们每清除一个病变处 又会再找到两处 |
[22:11] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[22:12] | 1:12 in the morning. | 凌晨1:12 |
[22:14] | And my bladder is about to burst. | 我的膀胱要炸了 |
[22:16] | After I finish this one, I’m gonna take a break. | 切完这个以后 我要休息一会儿 |
[22:18] | While I’m out, Park, you take over. | 我出去的时候 朴 你来接手 |
[22:20] | Start on the lesions I showed you on the bladder, | 从我指给你看的膀胱上的那些病变开始 |
[22:22] | but be careful… | 但是要小心 |
[22:25] | Her pressure’s dropping. | 她的血压在下降 |
[22:28] | She’s bleeding out. I can’t see anything. | 她血流不止 看不见了 |
[22:30] | We’re taking out the scope. | 去拿内窥镜 |
[22:31] | We’re gonna have to open her up. | 得把她切开 |
[22:33] | I’ve got two units on the rapid infuser. | 我快速输注了两单位 |
[22:36] | MAP is still hovering at 60. | 平均动脉压在六十左右 |
[22:38] | Moving as fast as I can. | 动作快 |
[22:39] | Paint her with Chlorhexidine and don’t make it a Picasso. | 用洗必泰冲洗 但别胡乱冲洗 |
[22:41] | – It’s a crash lap. – On it. | -是用来应急的 -在做了 |
[22:42] | knife. | 手术刀 |
[22:55] | Uh, the bleeding’s under control. | 流血控制住了 |
[22:57] | What about her bladder? | 那她的膀胱怎么办 |
[22:58] | There’s infiltrating lesions all over it. | 那里全是弥漫性病变 |
[23:02] | Even the walls are involved. | 连壁上都有 |
[23:08] | We’re gonna have to remove it. | 我们得把它切除了 |
[23:11] | And give her a urostomy bag? | 然后给她安一个尿道口袋 |
[23:13] | There has to be another option. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[23:14] | If I had another option, | 如果我有别的办法 |
[23:15] | Nurse Flores, I would’ve suggested it. | 弗洛里斯护士 我就说了 |
[23:28] | What if we excise part of her bowel, | 如果我们把她的肠切除一部分 |
[23:31] | reconstruct a bladder? | 用来重造她的膀胱呢 |
[23:32] | That’s a lot more dangerous than… | 那样比切除危险 |
[23:34] | Making a 28-year-old woman urinate through a hole | 比让一个28岁的女人后半辈子 |
[23:36] | in her abdomen for the rest of her life? | 都从一个腹部的洞排尿呢 |
[23:37] | I think the additional risk is worth it. | 我觉得这个附加的危险是值得的 |
[23:39] | See if the husband agrees. | 看她丈夫同不同意吧 |
[23:42] | – Okay. I’ll go. – No, Park will. | -行 我去 -不 朴去 |
[23:45] | And while he does, I want everyone but J.L., Dr. Browne, | 他去问的时候 除了JL 布朗医生 |
[23:47] | and Nurse Flores to clear the OR. | 和弗洛里斯护士 其他人都去清理手术室 |
[23:48] | You, monitor the patient. | 你看着患者 |
[23:49] | You two, we need to have a talk. | 你们俩 我们得谈谈 |
[23:57] | Do I have a choice? | 我有得选吗 |
[24:00] | Do you want to keep a fully functioning penis? | 你想保留功能健全的阴茎吗 |
[24:03] | – Of course… – Then no. | -当然 -那就没得选 |
[24:06] | That’s even… Bigger than it was last time. | 这根比上次的还粗 |
[24:09] | Winter’s procedure requires an extra-large-gauge needle | 温特疗法需要加粗的针头 |
[24:13] | to poke a hole big enough to restore blood flow. | 来开一个足够大的洞以恢复血流 |
[24:17] | We’ll give you a lidocaine nerve block. | 我们会用利多卡因给你做神经麻醉 |
[24:18] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你什么都不会感觉到 |
[24:19] | W-why wasn’t I given that last time? | 上次为什么不给 |
[24:21] | The risk wasn’t worth it before. | 上次还不值得冒险 |
[24:23] | Uh, trust me, it was worth it before, too. | 相信我 上次也值得 |
[24:24] | 莉亚 我知道你晚上7点就值完班了 回我电话 | |
[24:27] | Good choice. We’ll be right back. | 好选择 我们马上回来 |
[24:29] | W… You said that we needed to do this right now! | 你们不是说得马上做吗 |
[24:33] | We do. I just need to confer with my colleague for a moment. | 是的 我只是要和我的同事商量一下 |
[24:41] | You’re talking to Lim behind my back? | 你背着我和利姆说了 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:44] | Don’t lie. You’re not good at it. | 别说谎 你不擅长这个 |
[24:46] | I saw you delete her text. | 我看见你删了她的信息 |
[24:48] | I knew Glassman didn’t give you the Winter’s idea. | 我知道不是格拉斯曼给你说用温特疗法的 |
[24:49] | The text wasn’t from Dr. Lim. It was from Lea. | 那条信息不是利姆医生发来的 是莉亚 |
[24:53] | If it was from Lea, then why’d you delete it so fast? | 如果是莉亚发来的 为什么那么快删掉 |
[24:56] | Claire thinks I shouldn’t push a good friend away, | 克莱尔说我不该把好朋友推开 |
[25:00] | but thinking about her… | 但是一想到她 |
[25:03] | I don’t want to talk to her. | 我不想跟她说话 |
[25:09] | You shouldn’t listen to them. | 你不该听她们的 |
[25:11] | Either of them. | 她们中任何一个 |
[25:14] | Lea and Claire are nice to you. | 莉亚和克莱尔对你很好 |
[25:16] | But…they’re not your friends. | 但她们不是你的朋友 |
[25:21] | They want to take care of you, like a cute pet. | 她们想照顾你 像照顾可爱的宠物 |
[25:25] | They take you seriously as a doctor but not as a man. | 她们承认你是个好医生 但不把你当个男人 |
[25:33] | Lea kissed me. | 莉亚亲了我 |
[25:35] | After we sang karaoke. | 在我们唱完卡拉OK之后 |
[25:38] | Shaun, it was a pity kiss. | 肖恩 那是个怜悯的吻 |
[25:43] | You’ve never even met Lea. | 你没见过莉亚 |
[25:45] | True. | 没错 |
[25:46] | But I know that she’s not in middle school, | 但我知道她不是中学生 |
[25:48] | which means if she really thought of you as a man, | 那意味着 如果她把你当个男人 |
[25:51] | she wouldn’t have settled for just one innocent peck. | 她就不会满足于一个纯洁的吻 |
[26:06] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:15] | What’re you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[26:36] | Hey, Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[26:42] | What’s going on? I thought I couldn’t be released | 发生什么了 我以为在被传讯之前 |
[26:43] | until I was arraigned. | 都不会被释放了 |
[26:44] | The judge decided nine hours was enough punishment. | 法官认为九小时是足够的惩罚了 |
[26:47] | She’s the one who should be punished. I should sue her. | 她才是该被惩罚的那个 我应该告她 |
[26:50] | What you should do is learn to keep your mouth shut. | 你该做的是学会闭嘴 |
[26:56] | You’re lucky I’m hungry. | 我饿得没力气算你走运 |
[26:59] | This stops now. | 放下纷争 |
[27:01] | We need to work together. | 我们得共同合作 |
[27:03] | We are. | 在合作啊 |
[27:04] | That’s how we came up with the idea to rebuild her bladder. | 之前一起想出了膀胱重建的想法 |
[27:06] | There’s a way to offer your input | 你提出自己想法时 |
[27:07] | without undermining my authority. | 可以不用损害我的威信 |
[27:09] | The only thing that undermines your authority | 唯一损害你威信的是 |
[27:10] | is your comments about Dr. Browne’s supposed PMS. | 你说布朗医生可能有经前综合征 |
[27:13] | – What? – I never said you had PMS. | -什么 -我从没说过 |
[27:15] | I just asked Park if he knew | 我只是问朴知不知道 |
[27:17] | why you were more irritable than usual. | 你为什么比平常更易怒 |
[27:18] | I’m not irritable, and I’m not a whiner! | 我没有易怒 我可不是爱发牢骚的人 |
[27:20] | I never said you were… | 我没说你是 |
[27:21] | You told me to take it up with Andrews. This was your idea. | 是你让我找安德鲁斯的 是你的主意 |
[27:24] | If anyone’s a whiner, it’s you. | 爱发牢骚的人是你才对 |
[27:25] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[27:27] | You’re 12 hours into an operation | 本来以为一小时能做完的手术 |
[27:28] | you thought was gonna take one, | 做了十二个小时还没完 |
[27:30] | so I think it’s safe to say | 所以我大可以说 |
[27:30] | you’re all more irritable than usual. | 你们比平常都更易怒 |
[27:32] | But you need to get a grip. | 但你们都得控制一下 |
[27:35] | Dr. Melendez, maybe it’s time you took a little break. | 梅伦德斯医生 你可能需要休息一下 |
[27:37] | Get an energy bar and some juice. | 吃点能量棒 喝点果汁 |
[27:39] | I don’t need a… | 我并不需要 |
[27:40] | Do it anyway. | 你需要 |
[27:45] | And when he gets back, I expect everyone in this OR | 他回来后 你们都得在手术室就位 |
[27:48] | to conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism. | 表现出你们的最佳专业素养 |
[27:53] | Can I get two brisket tacos, please? | 两份牛肉塔可 |
[27:54] | You know what? Actually, make it three. | 不 要三份 |
[27:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:59] | You’re out of order! | 你不守规矩 |
[28:02] | She’s out of order! | 她不守规矩 |
[28:04] | This whole traffic court hearing is out of order! | 整个交通法庭听证会都乱套了 |
[28:07] | Okay, very funny, smart-ass. | 好了 很好笑 机灵鬼 |
[28:10] | Actually, I gotta give you props. | 我真的很敬佩你 |
[28:12] | You were right about the LIDAR calibration. | 关于激光雷达校准那点你是对的 |
[28:14] | If your phone hadn’t rung, you might’ve gotten off. | 要是你手机没响 你可能就不会被罚了 |
[28:19] | Next time, I will turn my phone off. | 下次我会关机的 |
[28:21] | Next time? You’re done. | 还下次 你都不能开车了 |
[28:23] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[28:25] | You’re gonna start having to work on upping your rideshare rating. | 你得开始努力刷高你的拼车评分了 |
[28:28] | I’m obviously gonna appeal. | 我肯定要起诉 |
[28:29] | She was biased against me from the start. | 她一开始就对我有偏见 |
[28:32] | I see it all the time… Women in power are worse than men. | 我一直都看到 掌权女人比男人差劲 |
[28:35] | No comment. | 不予置评 |
[28:37] | Order up. Brisket tacos. | 牛肉塔可好了 |
[28:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:47] | Want one? | 来一杯吗 |
[28:48] | I would love a beer. But I can’t. | 我也想喝啤酒 但是我不可以 |
[28:49] | I’m on call for the next 17 hours. | 接下来的十七个小时我随时待命 |
[28:53] | You’re still on call? | 你还要随时待命 |
[28:55] | What would you have done if they needed you while you were locked up? | 要是你被关的时候有人找你怎么办 |
[28:58] | I would’ve had them phone my secondary coverage. | 我大可以让他们打给值二线的医生 |
[29:00] | I didn’t see the point in waking another doctor. | 但我觉得没必要又吵醒一位医生 |
[29:02] | Or publicizing your predicament. | 也没必要公开你的困境 |
[29:04] | I’m competing for a promotion, | 我在争取升职 |
[29:06] | and I didn’t feel the need to tell my boss I was locked up | 除非不得已 我不会让上司知道 |
[29:09] | unless I absolutely had to. | 我被关的事情 |
[29:11] | No harm, no foul. | 没有伤害就没有犯规 |
[29:27] | Husband consented. | 她丈夫同意了 |
[29:29] | We’re good to go whenever you are. | 你准备好了我们随时可以开始 |
[29:33] | Scrub back in. I’ll be right there. | 刷手回手术室 我马上到 |
[29:39] | Oh, I’m gonna kill them. | 我想杀了他们 |
[29:42] | Oh, God. Oh. | 老天 |
[29:44] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:48] | We had a patient come in this morning with low-flow priapism. | 今早有个病人患有低血流阴茎异常勃起 |
[29:52] | We thought it was drug-induced, | 我们以为是嗑药引起的 |
[29:54] | but then I noticed a foot drop… | 但是我又发现了他有足下垂 |
[29:55] | Cut to the chase. | 说重点 |
[29:56] | We found an epidural abscess with pelvic extension and… | 我们发现一处骨盆扩张硬膜外脓肿 |
[29:59] | Get him prepped. I’ll be there in 15. | 准备好手术 我十五分钟后到 |
[30:01] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | – I gotta go. – No. | -我得走了 -不 |
[30:05] | Is someone dying? | 是病人有生命危险吗 |
[30:06] | Not if I can get there in time. | 我能及时赶到的话就不会有 |
[30:12] | Can you give me a ride? | 你能载我过去吗 |
[30:22] | Irrigate with diluted bacitracin. | 用稀释的杆菌肽冲洗 |
[30:25] | Morgan, irrigation. | 摩根 冲洗 |
[30:26] | Sorry. It’s been a long day. | 不好意思 今天工作太久了 |
[30:29] | And you only have another nine and a half hours to go. | 你只有九个半小时 |
[30:33] | Only 9 hours, 21 minutes. | 只剩九小时二十一分钟 |
[30:35] | Browne’s right. This flextime schedule is absurd. | 布朗说得对 弹性工作制很荒谬 |
[30:38] | Yeah, it has its drawbacks. | 是的 有缺点 |
[30:40] | But if this penis had been passed on to the next shift, | 但如果交给下一班的人来做这个阴茎手术 |
[30:43] | they would’ve assumed you missed something, | 他们会以为你漏掉了什么环节 |
[30:44] | and they would’ve done a whole new work-up. | 然后重新手术 |
[30:47] | The delay could’ve paralyzed him. | 耽误了可能会让他失去性功能 |
[30:49] | Or maybe they wouldn’t be so tired | 但他们如果不是这么累 |
[30:51] | and would’ve noticed the foot drop faster. | 就能更早发现足下垂 |
[30:53] | You guys are doing fine. | 你们做得很好了 |
[30:55] | And you’ll get used to the fatigue. | 要习惯疲劳 |
[30:57] | After a while, it won’t even bother you. | 一段时间后 就不会难受了 |
[30:59] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来简单 |
[31:00] | You were on home-call chilling on your couch all day. | 你这一整天都坐在沙发上等出诊电话 |
[31:09] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[31:14] | Orthotopic neobladder is in place. | 原位新膀胱放好了 |
[31:16] | Let’s make sure it drains properly before we move on. | 确定好排尿正常就继续 |
[31:19] | Flow looks good. | 血流通畅 |
[31:20] | Hold on, push it back again. | 等等 再往回推 |
[31:24] | What’s that? At the base of the uterus? | 那是什么 子宫底部 |
[31:27] | It looks dusky. | 看起来比较暗 |
[31:28] | Can I get some more dye? | 再给我点染色剂 |
[31:40] | It’s a polyploid mass. | 是一个多倍体肿瘤 |
[31:41] | It extends from the uterine to the ovarian artery. | 从子宫延伸到卵巢动脉 |
[31:45] | All collateral blood supplies have been invaded. | 所有的侧支供血都被影响了 |
[31:49] | We’re gonna have to do a full hysterectomy. | 我们要切除整个子宫 |
[31:54] | What if we resect the mass | 如果我们切除肿瘤 |
[31:55] | and graft a saphenous vein for bypass? | 移植一条大隐静脉来搭桥呢 |
[31:58] | Risk of graft occlusion is too high. She’d go septic. | 移植物闭塞的风险太大了 她会感染的 |
[32:02] | The last thing she told us was her lifelong dream | 她最后跟我们说她一生的梦想是 |
[32:04] | was to be a mother. | 做一名母亲 |
[32:09] | It’s an innovative idea. But… | 是个新点子 但 |
[32:12] | It’s not our decision. | 我们不能做决定 |
[32:15] | I’ll scrub out and talk to the husband. | 我出去和她丈夫谈 |
[32:16] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我去 |
[32:23] | No, I… I… I can’t make that decision for my wife. | 不 我不能替我妻子做这个确定 |
[32:25] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[32:27] | You’ve already done it once. | 你已经做过一次决定了 |
[32:29] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[32:30] | But this is what Gina wants. | 但这是吉娜希望的 |
[32:32] | I… I… It’s why she made you her proxy. | 所以她才让你做她委托人 |
[32:35] | No. I’m… I’m her proxy because she didn’t think | 不 我做她委托人是因为 |
[32:37] | she should ask her mother and sisters | 她认为不应该让她妈妈和姐妹们 |
[32:40] | to fly from Maine for a minor surgery. | 为了一个小手术从缅因州飞过来 |
[32:43] | Look, you have to call them. | 你必须得联系他们 |
[32:45] | No, Gina chose you. | 不 吉娜选择了你 |
[32:49] | You are the one who knows her, who truly understands her. | 你才是那个熟悉她 真正理解她的人 |
[32:54] | What would she want us to do? | 她希望我们做什么 |
[32:56] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[32:59] | I mean, how… how can any man… | 我是说 怎么会有任何人 |
[33:05] | Please, just tell me what to do. | 拜托 告诉我该做什么 |
[33:07] | I met her yesterday. I barely know her. | 我昨天才遇到她 我几乎不认识她 |
[33:09] | So you can be objective. You… you can make the right call. | 所以你才能有客观性 你才能做出正确的决定 |
[33:11] | No, Gina didn’t choose someone to be objective. | 不 吉娜并不是要选一个客观的人 |
[33:12] | – She chose you. – Please, just tell me what to do. | -他选择了你 -拜托告诉我怎么做 |
[33:14] | – I can’t. – You have to! Because I won’t. | -我不能 -你必须告诉我 因为我不会 |
[33:18] | I can’t do that to her. | 我不能那样对她 |
[33:21] | Please. Just… just help me. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[33:25] | Whatever you say, that’s… that’s what I’ll do. | 不管你叫我做什么 我都会做 |
[33:29] | Whatever you say. | 不管你说什么 |
[33:37] | Do you feel sorry for me? | 你同情我吗 |
[33:39] | Why would I? | 为什么 |
[33:41] | Morgan says Lea is only nice to me | 摩根说莉亚对我好 |
[33:44] | because she feels sorry for me. | 只是因为她同情我 |
[33:47] | Does Morgan have a theory for why Morgan is so nice to you? | 摩根知道她为什么对你好吗 |
[33:50] | I’m being honest, which is better than nice. | 说实话 已经不仅仅是对你好了 |
[33:53] | Cut this fibrinous tissue. | 切掉这个纤维组织 |
[33:55] | Bipolar. | 双极止血钳 |
[33:58] | Some women put a guy in the friend zone | 有些女人把男人当做朋友 |
[33:59] | and they end up treating him more like a pet than a person. | 最后对待他更像宠物而非一个人 |
[34:03] | Morgan has a point. Some women do that. | 摩根说的有道理 有些女人的确如此 |
[34:05] | But the only way to find out if Lea does that is to talk to her. | 但只有跟莉亚谈谈才知道她是不是也那样 |
[34:09] | The wound is clean. | 伤口清理干净了 |
[34:10] | No more macroscopic signs of infection. | 没有肉眼可见的感染 |
[34:12] | Any spinal nerve damage? | 有脊椎神经损伤吗 |
[34:14] | Won’t be able to tell until he wakes up. | 在他醒来就知道了 |
[34:35] | What’d he decide? | 他决定怎么做 |
[34:37] | He didn’t. | 他没有决定 |
[34:39] | He refused to make a decision. | 他拒绝做出决定 |
[34:41] | He, um, insisted that I do it for him. | 他坚持让我替他决定 |
[34:51] | She really wants to be a mom, | 她是真的很想成为母亲 |
[34:53] | – so I think that we should try to… – No. | -所以我认为我们应该尽力 -不行 |
[34:57] | He chose me to make the decision. | 他选择让我来做这个决定 |
[35:11] | Her life matters more than a dream. | 她的生命比梦想更重要 |
[35:15] | Do a full hysterectomy. | 做完整子宫切除 |
[35:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:28] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[35:29] | She’s already been under for 22 hours | 她已经麻醉22小时了 |
[35:31] | and we got a lot more work to do. | 我们还有很多活要干 |
[35:32] | Metz and a forcep. | 精细组织剪和钳子 |
[35:41] | E uterosacral ligament. | 子宫骶韧带 |
[35:47] | Large pan. | 大号盘子 |
[35:54] | – Time? – 4:10. | -时间 -4点10分 |
[35:55] | She’s been under 26 hours, 10 minutes. | 她已经麻醉26小时10分钟了 |
[35:58] | All right, let’s close her up so we can wake her up. | 好了 帮她缝合 然后叫她醒来 |
[36:00] | I’ll go tell the husband. | 我去通知她的丈夫 |
[36:02] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 让我去吧 |
[36:06] | Dr. Browne, you take lead on the close. | 布朗医生 你来处理缝合 |
[36:15] | Wiggle your toes. | 动一下你的脚趾 |
[36:22] | All 10 are going to market. | 每个脚趾都能动了 |
[36:24] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你很快就没事了 |
[36:26] | And, uh, w-what about my… | 我的那个… |
[36:28] | He’ll be fine, too. | 也会没事的 |
[36:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | Oh, don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[36:33] | Those two are the ones who saved you. | 这两位才是救了你的人 |
[36:35] | All on their own… | 靠他们自己 |
[36:37] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[37:12] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[37:15] | The endometrial lesions were much more invasive | 子宫内膜的病变比我们在影像上看到的 |
[37:18] | than we saw on the imaging. | 更加严重 |
[37:20] | In order to remove them all, we needed to reconstruct | 为了清除所有病变 我们得在你的肠道外部 |
[37:22] | a new bladder out of a section of your intestine. | 重建一个新的膀胱 |
[37:26] | And we had to remove your uterus. | 所以我们得摘掉你的子宫 |
[37:34] | Honey, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[37:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[37:50] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[37:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:05] | Now that we’ve handled the surgical crisis, | 现在我们已经解决了手术危机 |
[38:07] | it’s time we deal with the unprofessional behavior. | 是时候处理不专业的行为了 |
[38:12] | The only question I have is, who exactly is to blame? | 我唯一的问题是 责任在谁 |
[38:19] | It was a 27-hour surgery. | 一场27个小时的手术 |
[38:22] | There were some tense moments. | 期间会有一些紧张的时刻 |
[38:24] | But I was very pleased with how everyone | 但我很高兴看到 |
[38:26] | ultimately worked together as a team. | 大家最终一起完成了手术 |
[38:30] | I was especially impressed with how Dr. Browne | 我很钦佩布朗医生坚定不移地 |
[38:33] | aggressively stood her ground and insisted | 坚持她的立场 |
[38:37] | that I respect the husband’s final decisions | 我也尊重丈夫对于妻子子宫切除手术的 |
[38:39] | regarding his wife’s hysterectomy. | 最后决定 |
[38:47] | Is there anything the two of you would like to share? | 你们两个有什么想说的吗 |
[38:52] | No. | 没有 |
[38:53] | I’m good. | 我没有 |
[38:58] | Well, I’d like to say… | 我想说 |
[39:03] | I was very impressed with Dr. Melendez’s openness | 梅伦德斯医生愿意倾听整个团队的意见 |
[39:08] | to hearing input from all of the surgical team. | 这一点我非常敬佩 |
[39:12] | It’s definitely something all of us | 这对我们护理人员来说 |
[39:14] | on the nursing staff appreciate. | 绝对是非常感激的 |
[39:21] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[39:25] | Go home, get some rest. | 回家好好休息 |
[39:49] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[39:51] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我在 |
[40:06] | I shouldn’t have told you to go away. | 我不应该让你走的 |
[40:10] | It wasn’t very nice and you’ve always been nice to me. | 这很不友好 而你对我一直都很好 |
[40:17] | You’ve been a good friend. | 你是一个很好的朋友 |
[40:23] | If you want to talk, I will listen. | 如果你想谈谈 我愿意听你说 |
[40:31] | You’re right. I have been a good friend. | 你说得对 我是一个很好的朋友 |
[40:35] | Actually, I’ve been an awesome friend, | 实际上 我是一个非常棒的朋友 |
[40:37] | but you have been a total jerk! | 但你是一个彻底的混蛋 |
[40:40] | You are so worried about me hurting you? | 你就这么担心我伤害你吗 |
[40:42] | What about how you hurt me? | 那你是怎么伤害我的 |
[40:44] | What? You think you’re the only one who has feelings? | 怎么 你认为只有你才有感觉吗 |
[40:46] | You think you’re the only one who needs someone | 你认为只有你才需要一个 |
[40:48] | who doesn’t judge them, doesn’t make them feel totally alone, | 不会批判你 不会让你感到孤单的人 |
[40:51] | like there’s not one person in the world | 世界上就没有一个人 |
[40:53] | who actually gives a damn about them? | 真正关心他们的吗 |
[40:54] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好的 我很抱歉 |
[40:55] | No, you’re not! | 不 你并没有 |
[40:56] | You’re… you’re just uncomfortable | 你 你只是觉得不舒服 |
[40:58] | and you’re trying to get me to shut up. | 你这样说只是想让我闭嘴 |
[40:59] | Which, don’t worry, I will. | 别担心 我会闭嘴 |
[41:00] | Just as soon as I finish telling you | 等我说完友情是双向的 我就闭嘴 肖恩 |
[41:02] | that friendship is a two-way street, Shaun! | 等我说完友情是双向的 我就闭嘴 肖恩 |
[41:04] | A two-way street, you jackass! | 是双向的 你这个蠢货 |
[41:10] | Guess I was wrong. | 我可能错了 |
[41:12] | She does think of you like a real man. | 她确实把你当一个真正的男人看 |
[41:30] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[41:35] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[41:42] | Maddie? | 曼蒂 |
[41:48] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[41:53] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[41:57] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[41:59] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[42:02] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[42:05] | No, dummy. You’re just tired. | 没有 傻瓜 你只是累了 |