时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I got you a doughnut. | 我给你买了个甜甜圈 |
[00:24] | Apparently. | 看到了 |
[00:28] | What are you doing today? | 你今天要做什么 |
[00:30] | My least favorite thing in the world. | 我在世界上最不喜欢的事 |
[00:33] | Looking for an apartment? | 找一间公寓 |
[00:36] | Yeah, I’ll be out of here in 48 hours, | 对 为了我们两个都好 |
[00:37] | for both of our sakes. | 我会在48小时内搬走 |
[00:41] | What about your old apartment? | 那你的旧公寓呢 |
[00:45] | Kenny got arrested, | 尼被逮捕了 |
[00:46] | so I don’t think he needs it anymore. | 我想他不会再租了 |
[00:49] | I don’t think being neighbors is such a great idea. | 我认为跟你做邻居不是个好主意 |
[01:02] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[01:05] | I bought you a doughnut. | 我买了个甜甜圈给你 |
[01:09] | A really big fight about some really big issues | 一个甜甜圈不能掩盖我们 |
[01:12] | that aren’t gonna go away because you got me a doughnut. | 为了重要的事情大吵了一架 |
[01:27] | Remember that Usher-themed party I had? | 记得我办的那场亚瑟小子主题派对吗 |
[01:29] | I remember searching the entire house for a TYLENOL. | 我记得我满屋子地寻找「泰诺」 |
[01:32] | Is it too late to apologize for that? | 现在才道歉已经太迟了吧 |
[01:34] | No. Never. | 不 永远不 |
[01:39] | I miss you, Daddy. | 我想你 爸爸 |
[01:41] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[01:43] | I’m talking to… | 我在跟 |
[01:47] | To the chair? | 跟椅子说话 |
[01:53] | If you can’t fall asleep on your own, | 如果你不能自己入眠 |
[01:54] | you can have that Ambien you’ve been asking for. | 你可以吃点你一直在要的安比恩 |
[01:57] | You sleep, I go away. | 你睡了就看不到我了 |
[02:03] | I don’t need an Ambien. | 我不需要安比恩 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | I’ll be keeping an eye on you, Dr. Glassman. | 格拉斯曼医生 我会一直盯着你的 |
[02:18] | Trying to hop a fence, Mac? | 你是想跳过栅栏吗 麦克 |
[02:21] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[02:23] | We will, sweetie, as soon as we fix you up. | 会的 甜心 我们治好你就回 |
[02:24] | Mac has Fragile X Syndrome. | 麦克有脆性X染色体综合征 |
[02:26] | A genetic disorder characterized by intellectual disability, | 一个以智力障碍 行为问题和多动 |
[02:31] | behavioral issues, and hyperactivity. | 为特征的遗传疾病 |
[02:34] | The good news is that the picket hasn’t compromised | 好消息是尖木桩没伤害到任何 |
[02:36] | any vital organs, major nerves, or arteries. | 重要器官 主神经或是动脉 |
[02:38] | The bad news is that it splintered inside his shoulder. | 坏消息他的肩膀里到处都是木桩碎片 |
[02:41] | Oh, let’s get this stick out of you, Mac. | 麦克 让我们把棍子取出来吧 |
[02:43] | – Will it hurt? – Not a bit. | -会痛吗 -一点也不 |
[02:45] | You’re gonna sleep through the whole thing. | 你全程都会是睡着的 |
[02:56] | Third time’s the charm, right, Shaun? | 说不定这次很好呢 对吧肖恩 |
[03:04] | Her name’s Bill… | 她叫小西 |
[03:06] | short for “Sybil.” | 「西比尔」的简称 |
[03:08] | She likes things nice and simple. | 她喜欢美好又简洁的事物 |
[03:25] | Possible internal bleeding, heel bone calcaneus fractures, | 怀疑有内出血 跟骨骨折 |
[03:28] | tibial pilon fractures, and cervical fractures. | 胫骨远端骨折以及颈椎骨折 |
[03:30] | Her name’s Kitty Kwon. | 她的名字是凯蒂·权 |
[03:32] | Hey, Kitty. You know where you are? | 凯蒂 你知道你在哪吗 |
[03:34] | Unfortunately, yeah. | 很悲惨 我知道 |
[03:36] | I was 150 feet from the summit. | 我离峰顶还有46米左右 |
[03:38] | Would’ve been the first female free solo. | 我原本会是第一个单人徒手攀岩的女性 |
[03:43] | Free solo? | 单人徒手 |
[03:44] | Climbing without ropes. | 不用绳索攀岩 |
[04:02] | Let’s tidy up these bleeders, irrigate the wound, | 收拾好这些出血点 冲洗伤口 |
[04:04] | and close him up. | 然后将他缝合 |
[04:06] | How do you find a new friend? | 你是怎么找到新朋友的 |
[04:10] | Lea is very mad at me. | 莉亚非常生我的气 |
[04:13] | Well, whatever you did to her, apologize. | 不管你对她做了什么 道歉 |
[04:16] | I did. I said, “I’m sorry.” | 我做了 我说「我很抱歉」 |
[04:19] | It may take even more than that. | 你要做的应该不止那样 |
[04:21] | Make a statement. Go big. | 正式表达歉意 隆重些 |
[04:24] | An apology’s an apology. | 道歉就是道歉 |
[04:26] | If she doesn’t accept it, just walk away. | 如果她不接受 那就放弃 |
[04:29] | And there we have the entire spectrum of male response… | 男人的各种反应展示地淋漓尽致 |
[04:32] | dazzle them or dump them. | 忽悠她们或是甩了她们 |
[04:35] | Just be nice to her, Dr. Murphy. | 莫菲医生 待她好些就好了 |
[04:40] | I don’t like you looking like this. | 我不喜欢你这个样子 |
[04:43] | I want you in a suit | 我喜欢你穿西装 |
[04:44] | with one of my famous ties. | 系着我最出名的某条领带 |
[04:46] | I had more ties than birthdays. | 我得到的领带比我的生日都多 |
[04:48] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么回事 |
[04:51] | – You know what’s funny? – What? | -你知道什么很好笑吗 -什么 |
[04:54] | I only have great memories of you. | 我只有关于你的美好记忆 |
[04:59] | What about all those other memories? | 其他的到哪去了 |
[05:01] | Why can’t I remember them? | 为什么我不记得那些 |
[05:04] | Good memories are like a beautiful song. | 美好的回忆就像一首好歌 |
[05:07] | You don’t want them to ever end. | 你不想要它们停下来 |
[05:12] | I don’t think that’s all we should talk about. | 我觉得我们不该一直聊这些 |
[05:18] | You’re looking awfully sleepy. | 你看起来真的很想睡 |
[05:20] | Our clock is ticking. We need to get to the good stuff. | 我们的时间不多了 该进入正题了 |
[05:26] | You know, Dad, the real reason I’m here. | 你知道的 爸爸 我出现的真正原因 |
[05:32] | The surgery went very well. | 手术很成功 |
[05:35] | We got every bit of picket, and Mac is recovering nicely. | 每片木桩碎片都取出来了 麦克恢复得很好 |
[05:37] | – Oh, thank you. – He should be able to go home today. | -谢谢你 -他应该今天就能回家了 |
[05:42] | This is all good news, Nicole. | 妮可 这是好消息啊 |
[05:45] | I know. I know. I was — I was just… | 我知道 我知道 我 我只是 |
[05:49] | I was hoping to have one night without him. | 希望能过一个没有他的夜晚 |
[05:58] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[05:59] | – Mom. Dad. – Thank God you’re alive. | -妈妈 爸爸 -感谢上帝你还活着 |
[06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:05] | Unfortunately, | 不幸地是 |
[06:06] | there’s still a serious issue we have to deal with. | 我们还有一个严重的问题要解决 |
[06:08] | Kitty has cervical fractures. | 凯蒂有颈椎骨折 |
[06:10] | She broke her neck. | 她的脖子断了 |
[06:11] | Luckily, we can repair it by fusing her spine. | 幸运地是可以用脊椎融合手术来修复 |
[06:14] | Your range of motion will be restricted, | 你活动范围将会受限 |
[06:17] | but when everything else heals, | 但当你痊愈时 |
[06:18] | you should be walking within three months. | 你可以在三个月内开始行走 |
[06:21] | Will I be able to climb again? | 我可以再次攀岩吗 |
[06:25] | Not at that level, and certainly not free solo. | 没办法到那个程度 尤其是单人徒手攀岩 |
[06:30] | They should’ve just left me on that mountain to die. | 他们就应该把我留在山上让我等死 |
[06:34] | Then I think you’ll prefer the second option… | 那我想你会偏向第二个方案 |
[06:36] | The Odontoid Screw Procedure. | 齿状突螺钉手术 |
[06:38] | It doesn’t involve vertebral fusion | 那就不必动脊椎融合术 |
[06:39] | and could maintain your full range of motion. | 你的活动范围不会受到影响 |
[06:42] | Seriously? Sign me up! | 真的 我选这个 |
[06:44] | The spinal fusion surgery is generally preferred | 脊椎融合术是我们一般推荐的方案 |
[06:47] | because it has higher healing rates | 因为它的痊愈率是最高的 |
[06:49] | and more favorable long-term results. | 术后长期效果也更好 |
[06:51] | But the screw procedure’s less invasive, | 但螺钉手术的创伤更小 |
[06:53] | so there’s reduced collateral injury | 所以附带伤害也会减小 |
[06:54] | and no permanent damage. | 不会造成终身影响 |
[06:58] | Would she be able to climb again? | 她能够再次攀岩吗 |
[06:59] | Free solo? Everything? | 单人徒手攀岩 其他的呢 |
[07:01] | Eventually, yes. | 最终都可以的 |
[07:02] | Can I say yes now? | 我现在能同意吗 |
[07:03] | Yes! | 我同意 |
[07:05] | No. | 不 |
[07:09] | If you give her this operation, you’ll be killing her. | 如果你给她做这台手术 你就是害她 |
[07:20] | You can get help. | 你可以得到帮助 |
[07:21] | You mean IEPs, speech therapy, | 你是说个别化教育 语言障碍矫正 |
[07:24] | or a behavioral mod? | 还是行为矫正 |
[07:26] | Have you considered a residential facility, a group home? | 你有没有考虑康复中心 团体之家 |
[07:29] | Give him away? To strangers? | 把他送走 给陌生人吗 |
[07:32] | To professionals who can help him. | 给可以帮助他的专家们 |
[07:34] | He was abandoned by his father. | 他被他的父亲抛弃 |
[07:35] | I’m all that he has left. | 我是他的所有了 |
[07:41] | God, he was such a beautiful baby. | 他曾是个多么可爱的宝宝 |
[07:46] | And he was perfectly normal, walking, talking… | 他曾经很正常 行走 说话 |
[07:51] | but just after he turned two, | 但当他到了两岁 |
[07:54] | we noticed a change. | 我们发现有些不对劲 |
[07:55] | He started to lose his words. He was going backwards. | 他开始不会说话了 仿佛变回小时候 |
[07:59] | When we got the test results, | 当我们拿到检查结果 |
[08:04] | everything we’d hoped for our perfect, little boy was… | 我们对他的所有期望 |
[08:07] | was gone. | 都没了 |
[08:09] | By the time he was nine, he was too much for my husband. | 等他到了九岁 我的丈夫受不了他 |
[08:13] | And that was before his growth spurt | 就在他发育期之前 |
[08:15] | and before his mood swings became… | 在他的情绪波动变得 |
[08:22] | I don’t want to give him up. I… I just… | 我不想放弃他 我只是 |
[08:26] | I just wanted a break for one lousy night. | 我只是想清静一个晚上 |
[08:28] | Nobody blames you for that, Nicole. | 没有人会因此责怪你 妮可 |
[08:31] | And you don’t have to send your son anywhere. | 你不用把你的儿子送到任何地方 |
[08:34] | I’m sure that’d be devastating for a kid like Mac. | 我知道这对麦克这样的孩子是很大的打击 |
[08:46] | I don’t go to church, I swear, | 我从不去教堂 真的 |
[08:49] | and I have sex with strange men. | 我还和陌生男人做爱 |
[08:54] | Your room’s on the left. | 你的房间在左边 |
[09:01] | Yes, it would. | 是的 |
[09:08] | Then he’d get used to it. | 但他会适应的 |
[09:13] | It started with a broken arm and a concussion. | 最开始是胳膊骨折和脑震荡 |
[09:16] | The next time, it was a shattered femur and a ruptured spleen, | 其次出现了股骨破碎和脾脏破裂 |
[09:18] | then a broken pelvis, | 接着是骨盆断裂 |
[09:20] | then a skull fracture | 再来是头骨骨折 |
[09:22] | that put her into a coma for three days. | 让她昏迷了三天 |
[09:24] | She needs this crazy…fix. | 她需要这些疯狂的刺激 |
[09:26] | I’m not an adrenaline junkie! | 我并不是沉迷刺激的人 |
[09:29] | Okay, when I climb, adrenaline is the enemy. | 当我攀岩时 刺激是我的敌人 |
[09:32] | I need to be calm, relaxed, and focused, or this happens. | 我需要冷静放松和专注 不然就这样了 |
[09:36] | You’ve always wanted me to believe I can do anything I want. | 你们一直希望我相信只要想就能做到 |
[09:40] | Each time that I summit, every roadblock in my life melts away. | 我每登顶一次 人生的障碍就少了一个 |
[09:44] | It’s what I live for. | 这是我追求的 |
[09:47] | We… we just want you to keep living. | 我们只希望你活着 |
[09:50] | And I will, Dad, | 我会的 爸爸 |
[09:51] | but I can think of worse things than dying doing what I love. | 但为所热爱的事而死并不可怕 |
[09:56] | Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, I understand how you’re feeling, | 权先生 权太太 我理解你们的心情 |
[09:59] | but your daughter’s 18. | 但你们的女儿已经十八岁了 |
[10:01] | It’s her decision. | 这是她的决定 |
[10:02] | Thank you, Dr. Reznick. | 谢谢你 雷兹尼克医生 |
[10:06] | I’d like to proceed with your surgery. | 我愿意进行这项手术 |
[10:14] | Remember you telling me when you grew up, | 记得你告诉我在你长大时 |
[10:16] | you wanted to be a nurse… A “Male nurse”? | 你想成为一名护士 「男护士」 |
[10:19] | – You’re deflecting. – Yes, I am. | -你在转移话题 -没错 |
[10:21] | I’m deflecting. I am…deflecting. | 我在转移话题 我在转移话题 |
[10:24] | What is the point, Maddie? | 这有什么意义 曼蒂 |
[10:25] | Let’s get to this, Daddy. What do you say? | 直接了当吧 爸爸 你到底想说什么 |
[10:27] | – Who are you talking to? – Shaun, what are you doing? | -你在跟谁讲话 -肖恩 你在干嘛 |
[10:29] | You don’t sneak up on me like that. | 别鬼鬼祟祟靠近我 |
[10:31] | You may be experiencing delirium | 你可能产生了精神错乱 |
[10:35] | with possible auditory and/or visual hallucinations. | 可能包括视觉和或听觉上的错觉 |
[10:39] | – I’m fine. – It may be a symptom of severe post-operative… | -我很好 -这可能是严重的术后症状 |
[10:41] | Shaun, Shaun, I’m fine. | 肖恩 肖恩 我很好 |
[10:43] | I’m just… I’m really… I’m just really tired. | 我只是 我真的 很累 |
[10:47] | I’m… | 我 |
[10:50] | I’m remembering. | 我只是在回忆 |
[10:51] | Lying to your little buddy. | 对你的好朋友撒谎 |
[10:53] | I thought you two were Gilligan’s Island- tight. | 我以为你俩像《盖里甘的岛》电影里那样要好 |
[10:55] | I’m just remembering. | 我只是在回忆 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | Lea said I was a total jerk and a jackass, | 莉亚说我是个十足的混蛋和蠢货 |
[11:06] | even though all I did was tell her the truth, | 尽管我只是告诉她实话 |
[11:09] | and then I did everything right, | 我没做错什么 |
[11:10] | but she still got mad at me again. | 但她又生我的气了 |
[11:13] | I thought this was Maddie time. | 我以为这是曼蒂的时间 |
[11:14] | I asked for advice, | 我寻求意见 |
[11:15] | and Dr. Park told me to go big | 朴医生叫我隆重道歉 |
[11:18] | and Dr. Melendez told me to walk away | 梅伦德斯医生叫我走远点 |
[11:20] | and JL the anesthesiologist, | JL 那个麻醉师 |
[11:22] | she told me to be nice, but I don’t know which… | 她叫我有礼貌 但我不知道 |
[11:24] | Shaun, Shaun, Shaun, I just… I’m not | 肖恩 肖恩 肖恩 我 |
[11:28] | in the best wisdom mode at the moment. Okay? | 我现在不适合给建议 好吗 |
[11:33] | I’ll tell Dr. Dulay you may be experiencing psychosis. | 我会告诉杜莱医生你可能有精神紊乱 |
[11:37] | I’m not psychotic, Shaun. | 我没有精神紊乱 肖恩 |
[11:39] | There’s no need to bother her. | 不用麻烦她 |
[11:40] | It won’t bother her. It’s her job. | 这才不会麻烦她 这是她的职责 |
[11:42] | – Shaun, stop! – He won’t listen to you, Daddy. | -肖恩停下 -他不会听你的 爸爸 |
[11:43] | – He never does! – Maddie, please! Will you please! | -他从不听你的 -曼蒂 拜托 |
[11:56] | I’m having a vision. | 我出现了幻觉 |
[11:59] | Just a vision. | 只是幻觉 |
[12:01] | Maybe it’s the drugs. I don’t know. | 也许是药物影响 我不知道 |
[12:06] | You’re talking to Maddie. | 你在和曼蒂说话 |
[12:21] | Shaun, can you keep this between us? | 肖恩 能不把这事告诉别人吗 |
[12:26] | Please? Just for a little while. | 好吗 暂时别说 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:38] | We both know he can’t keep a secret worth a damn. | 我们都知道他守不住秘密 |
[12:40] | We’d better get to it. | 我们直接了当点 |
[12:41] | I don’t want to get to it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[12:42] | I want to talk about the rest of it. | 我想想聊聊其他的 |
[12:43] | I want to talk about the…the… | 我想聊聊 |
[12:46] | the Usher parties and the ties. | 亚瑟小子主题派对和领带 |
[12:47] | Why can’t we talk about your track meets? | 为什么不能谈谈你的田径运动会 |
[12:49] | Because we’re past that, Daddy. | 因为我们已经聊过了 爸爸 |
[12:51] | We need to talk about why you’re talking to a ghost, | 我们要谈的是为什么你在和鬼魂聊天 |
[12:55] | why I’m not sitting here for real, holding my father’s hand. | 我并不是真的坐在这里 握着你的手 |
[12:57] | Good dreams, please. Good dreams. | 美梦 快来吧 美梦 |
[12:59] | You want good dreams? | 你想要做美梦吗 |
[13:00] | Go ahead. Take your pill. | 来吧 把药吃了 |
[13:09] | This has got to happen, Daddy. You know it. | 你迟早要吃药的 爸爸 你知道的 |
[13:24] | What if they’re right? What if we are, in effect, | 如果他们是对的 我们做她想要的手术 |
[13:27] | killing their daughter by giving her the surgery she wants? | 但实际上是杀了他们的女儿呢 |
[13:31] | These are not issues doctors should think about. | 这不是医生应该考虑的问题 |
[13:33] | That’s what we tell ourselves | 这只是我们自欺欺人 |
[13:34] | because it makes it easier for us to just do our job | 让我们工作起来更心安理得 不用担心 |
[13:36] | and not worry about whether we’re helping or hurting. | 我们是在救人还是在害人 |
[13:38] | For all we know, on her next climb, | 世事无常 也许她下次攀岩时 |
[13:40] | she may meet her soul mate. | 就会遇到她的灵魂伴侣 |
[13:43] | If, on the other hand, | 或者 反过来说 |
[13:45] | you’re not God and, like the rest of us, | 你我都不是上帝 |
[13:47] | you have no idea what will happen to her, | 不知道她将来会遇到什么 |
[13:49] | then you should back off. | 那么你应该学会放下 |
[13:52] | Focus on the medical issues, | 专注于医学问题 |
[13:54] | because as long as Kitty’s a competent adult, | 因为只要凯蒂是有判断力的成人 |
[13:57] | it’s all moot. | 你担心的就毫无意义 |
[14:01] | This is the two-bedroom. | 这就是那套两居室 |
[14:03] | The one-bedroom went about an hour ago. | 那套单间一小时之前已经租出去了 |
[14:05] | Oh, no. I wanted the one. | 不 我想要那套单间的 |
[14:07] | Sorry. This has a much bigger living room and a much better view. | 抱歉 但这套客厅更大 风景也更美 |
[14:12] | And a much bigger price. | 价格也更高 |
[14:16] | Oh, I didn’t know it had a fireplace! | 没想到这还有个壁炉 |
[14:20] | Damn it, Willow, I just fell in love with this place, | 见鬼 薇洛 我爱这套房子 |
[14:22] | which is just cruel, since I definitely can’t afford it. | 但是我定租不起 现实好残酷 |
[14:24] | You fall in love very quickly. | 你也爱得太快了 |
[14:27] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[14:29] | I found a cheaper apartment | 我找到了一套更便宜 |
[14:32] | with comparable amenities. | 但和这里条件差不多的房子 |
[14:34] | I wrote down the address. | 地址我已经抄下来了 |
[14:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[14:37] | You said you hated apartment hunting, | 你说你讨厌找房子 |
[14:41] | so I decided to help you. | 所以我决定帮你 |
[14:44] | That’s being nice. | 为了向你示好 |
[14:46] | And don’t forget about the doughnut. | 跟早上的甜甜圈一样 |
[14:48] | That isn’t being nice. It’s being creepy. | 这不是在示好 这让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[14:51] | – Did you follow me here? – No. | -你跟踪我了吗 -没 |
[14:53] | I saw the rental address | 我今天早上看到 |
[14:55] | highlighted on your tablet this morning. | 你在平板电脑上标记了租房地址 |
[14:57] | That is creepy, too. | 这也让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[14:59] | You know, I didn’t ask for your help, Shaun. | 我没有叫你帮忙 肖恩 |
[15:01] | I do not need your help, and I don’t want your help. | 我不需要 也不想要你帮我 |
[15:15] | Katherine, if you won’t reconsider this surgery… | 凯瑟琳 如果你不重新考虑这个手术 |
[15:17] | – I won’t… – then we have to consider other options. | -我不 -那我们只有考虑别的选择了 |
[15:23] | The decision is yours, | 如果我们说有精神障碍 |
[15:24] | unless we have you declared mentally incompetent. | 那你就无做决定了 |
[15:28] | You’re saying that I might be crazy? | 你是要说我疯了吗 |
[15:38] | You were in Vienna for my Sweet 16. | 你曾到维也纳参加我的十六岁生日聚会 |
[15:40] | I was the keynote speaker. | 我去那做主旨演讲 |
[15:41] | And that birthday card signed by your secretary. | 但生日卡片却是你秘书写的 |
[15:43] | What’s the point, Maddie? | 你到底要说什么 曼蒂 |
[15:45] | All the committees and councils and boards, | 什么委员会 理事会 董事会 |
[15:47] | evenings, weekends, holidays… | 每个晚上 周末 假期 |
[15:49] | – I was working my ass off. – That’s just an excuse. | -我都在疯狂工作 -那只是个借口 |
[15:51] | You were avoiding me. | 你一直在躲着我 |
[15:52] | Oh, I was avoiding you? | 是我在躲着你吗 |
[15:53] | When I was home, you paid no attention to me | 我在家的时候 你根本不理我 |
[15:55] | or anything I had to say. | 也不听我说话 |
[15:58] | I heard you’ve been experiencing some delirium… | 我听说你出现了精神错乱 |
[16:01] | …possibly hallucinations. | 可能还产生了幻觉 |
[16:03] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[16:04] | I kept our secret | 我把这个秘密 |
[16:06] | for 30 minutes. | 保守了三十分钟 |
[16:07] | He betrayed you. He’s not a friend. | 他背叛了你 他不是朋友 |
[16:09] | It could just be ICU psychosis | 这可能是缺觉引起的 |
[16:11] | brought on by lack of sleep, but, as you know, | 重症监护室精神错乱 但你知道 |
[16:13] | or would know, if you weren’t psychotic, | 或也许知道 如果不是精神错乱 |
[16:15] | it could be a lot worse. | 情况会更糟 |
[16:17] | It could be an indicator of surgical complications, | 有可能是手术并发症的前兆 |
[16:19] | like infection or cerebral ischemia. | 比如感染或脑缺血 |
[16:21] | I’m not psychotic. I’m just tired. | 我不是精神错乱 我只是累了 |
[16:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:30] | Either take the pill or I’m gonna knock you out. | 不吃药我就只有把你弄晕了 |
[16:45] | All right. Nighty-night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[16:56] | How sweet. | 真好啊 |
[17:03] | You’re willing to risk your life to finish our little story. | 你是冒死也要让咱俩把话说完 |
[17:09] | This is ridiculous! | 这太荒谬了 |
[17:10] | Why do you say that, Kitty? | 为什么这么说 凯蒂 |
[17:11] | This is about two overbearing parents who just can’t let go. | 他们就是一对蛮横无理的控制狂父母 |
[17:14] | She wants to kill herself. | 她想要自杀 |
[17:16] | I fell off that mountain. I didn’t jump. | 我是从山上摔下来的 不是自己跳的 |
[17:18] | You said you’d be happy to die | 你说你只要能继续攀岩 |
[17:20] | as long as you were climbing. | 死也愿意 |
[17:21] | Mom, what I meant is, people take risks all the time, | 妈妈 我的意思是 人生中总有风险 |
[17:24] | risks that reduce their lifespan, | 有的风险甚至会缩短寿命 |
[17:26] | every time they get into a car or they smoke a cigarette. | 比如开车或是抽烟 |
[17:29] | We’re all doing the same thing, | 我们同样面临风险 |
[17:31] | just calculating our chances and hoping we defy the odds. | 为什么不计算一下机率 祈祷创造奇迹 |
[17:35] | What about when you took the sleeping pills? | 那你之前吃安眠药是怎么回事 |
[17:40] | It was four years ago, after I’d been dumped on Twitter. | 那是四年前 我在推特上被甩了 |
[17:43] | And I’d called my parents as soon as I had done it. | 但是我一吃下去就打电话给爸妈了 |
[17:45] | It was hardly a suicide attempt. | 那根本算不上是自杀 |
[17:47] | You spent the night in the ER. | 你在急诊室抢救了一个晚上 |
[17:48] | They said you nearly died. | 他们说你差点死了 |
[17:57] | Ugh. I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[17:59] | I… I… I thought the window was open. | 我以为窗户是开着的 |
[18:01] | That’s what I get for keeping them so clean. | 玻璃擦得太干净倒害了我自己 |
[18:03] | Possible nerve, vessel, and ligament injury, | 她可能伤到了神经 血管和韧带 |
[18:05] | and she’s lost a lot of blood. | 还流了很多血 |
[18:06] | Let’s get her into an OR now. | 立即送她进手术室 |
[18:11] | Mom! No! | 妈妈 别走 |
[18:13] | I’ll stay with him. | 我会陪着他 |
[18:14] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. | 我会没事的 亲爱的 |
[18:16] | Ask Deezer. | 你可以问迪泽尔 |
[18:16] | Mom, where are you going? | 妈妈 你去哪 |
[18:18] | No! | 不 |
[18:20] | No! | 不 |
[18:21] | 2 milligrams lorazepam. | 注射两毫克劳拉西泮 |
[18:28] | And some ice. | 再来点冰 |
[18:32] | Kitty believes the surgery her parents want | 凯蒂认为她父母想让她做的手术 |
[18:35] | will make her an invalid. | 会让她残疾 |
[18:36] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[18:37] | She won’t be able to be a top athlete, | 她不可能成为一名顶级运动员 |
[18:39] | but the impairment will be minor. | 只会有轻微损伤 |
[18:42] | She’ll be able to enjoy an active and safe lifestyle. | 她将过着有活力且安全的生活 |
[18:45] | That minor impairment could be as much | 轻微损伤最多也就是 |
[18:48] | as a 50% restriction of head rotation | 头部转动能力降低一半 |
[18:50] | and a reduction in flexion extension. | 还有髋部屈伸度降低 |
[18:53] | That’s worst-case scenario. | 这是最糟糕的情况 |
[18:54] | It’s a permanent disability. | 这就是终身残疾 |
[18:56] | All kids make bad choices. | 孩子都会做糟糕的决定 |
[18:58] | Kitty’s may be worse than most, | 凯蒂的决定可能是最糟糕的 |
[19:00] | but are we really gonna hobble an adult woman? | 但我们真要眼看着一名成年女性残废吗 |
[19:03] | Adult? She’s 18. | 成年 她才十八 |
[19:05] | It’s the definition. | 正好法定成年了 |
[19:06] | And two months ago, she was 17 and a helpless child? | 两月前她还只是一个十七岁的可怜娃 |
[19:10] | I mean, she’s obviously just as immature | 她现在显然不成熟 |
[19:12] | and unreasonable as ever. | 也不理智 |
[19:13] | This is about your mother, isn’t it? | 这跟你妈妈的事有联系 对吧 |
[19:16] | If you could’ve controlled her, | 如果你之前能控制住她 |
[19:17] | you would’ve prevented a lot of pain to herself and others. | 你就能避免她和其他人受痛苦 |
[19:22] | Thank you. I think I have enough to make my decision. | 谢谢你们 我觉得我能做决定了 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[19:35] | that I hit you. | 我刚打了你 |
[19:40] | When you get scared, | 当你害怕的时候 |
[19:43] | do you think about something that helps you? | 你会想到有什么能帮你的吗 |
[19:49] | Deezer. | 迪泽尔 |
[19:53] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[19:54] | Think about something? | 会想到什么呢 |
[20:01] | School change their dress code? | 学校的着装标准变了吗 |
[20:03] | I’m not going to school. | 我不去上学 |
[20:09] | Mr. Decker’s still substituting. | 德克尔老师还在代课 |
[20:15] | I know Ken. | 我了解肯 |
[20:18] | Dated him in high school. | 高中就和他约过会 |
[20:21] | He’s a real horse’s ass. | 他是个十足的傻瓜 |
[20:27] | Tough titmouse. Get dressed. | 倔强的山雀 去换衣服吧 |
[20:35] | Tough titmouse. | 倔强的山雀 |
[20:42] | I see a vibrant, engaged young woman. | 你是一位有活力 爱攀岩的年轻女人 |
[20:48] | But I also see a reckless disregard for your life. | 我也看到了你置生命于不顾的随意 |
[20:54] | And it’s not clear to me if that’s a pathological state | 我不确定这点是一种病理状态 |
[20:57] | or simply a product of youth. | 或者只是你年轻气盛的结果 |
[21:01] | But either way, | 不管怎样 |
[21:04] | I have to err on the side of the preservation of that life. | 即使我错了 我也选择保全你的生命 |
[21:07] | No. | 不 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry, Kitty. | 凯蒂 对不起 |
[21:11] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[21:20] | Nothing I ever did was enough. | 我做的都不够好 |
[21:23] | When I was home, you were out | 每次回家 你要么是出去了 |
[21:25] | or you were high, or both. | 要么嗑药了 或者出去嗑药了 |
[21:26] | You don’t remember that, do you? | 你不记得了吗 |
[21:28] | You’ve always found lots of time for Shaun. | 你总有很多时间陪肖恩 |
[21:30] | Oh, stop. Shaun has special needs. | 闭嘴 肖恩需要特别陪伴 |
[21:32] | – He had no one else. – I had needs. | -他无亲无故 -我也有需求 |
[21:33] | I was lost and confused. I needed my father! | 我也彷徨 也迷茫 我需要父亲 |
[21:36] | Now? Now you tell me? Now? | 现在告诉我这些 现在 |
[21:38] | When it… when it mattered, | 你之前本该告诉我 |
[21:39] | when it might’ve made a… a difference, | 那样可能就不是这种场面了 |
[21:41] | you… you turned me away every time, | 可是你每次都把我拒之门外 |
[21:43] | screaming, “You don’t know me!” | 对我喊「你不了解我」 |
[21:45] | – You don’t! – I know. | -你就是不了解我 -我知道 |
[21:46] | I know! | 我知道 |
[21:48] | I have no idea who you are! | 我对你毫无头绪 |
[21:50] | I have no idea what you wanted, | 根本不知道你到底想要什么 |
[21:53] | what you wanted from me! | 你想从我这获得什么 |
[21:54] | – I wanted you to be there! – I was there! | -我想你陪在我身边 -我就在啊 |
[21:56] | Not enough, obviously. Otherwise… | 显然是不够的 否则 |
[21:59] | Otherwise? | 否则 |
[22:02] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[22:04] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[22:10] | You were such a happy little girl. | 你小时候是个多么快乐的小女孩 |
[22:13] | We were best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[22:14] | I… I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[22:17] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:19] | What made you so unhappy? | 让你如此不开心 |
[22:21] | You did. | 你是罪魁祸首 |
[22:23] | My only sin was growing up. | 我唯一的错是成长 |
[22:25] | When I couldn’t be your little pinafore princess anymore, | 当我不再是你围着围裙的小公主时 |
[22:28] | you wanted nothing to do with me. | 你就不搭理我了 |
[22:29] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[22:32] | I loved you, and I still love you. | 我过去 现在都一直爱你 |
[22:40] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[22:43] | And I died hating you. | 我是怀着对你的恨死的 |
[23:01] | Think I’m gonna let you off that easy? | 你认为我会那么轻易放过你吗 |
[23:17] | The night. | 那个晚上 |
[23:19] | Let’s talk about that. | 我们谈谈那个晚上吧 |
[23:30] | Tequila… Stat. | 龙舌兰 快 |
[23:38] | I went big. | 这下隆重了 |
[23:42] | ♪ Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown ♪ | ♪宝贝 邂逅你时 有种莫名的平静♪ |
[23:46] | ♪ I set out to get you with a fine-tooth… ♪ | ♪我打算送你一把细齿梳…♪ |
[23:52] | Karaoke? | 卡拉OK |
[23:57] | Hershey meant everything to me, Shaun. | 肖恩 郝尔希镇是我的一切 |
[24:00] | I took the biggest chance of my life going back there. | 我下了人生最大的赌注回到那里 |
[24:06] | And then it just… | 但是它 |
[24:08] | then it just went away. | 它变样了 |
[24:12] | But I knew I could come back here | 但是我知道我能回来这里 |
[24:15] | to get the support of my friend, | 获得我朋友的支持 |
[24:17] | who was so different because he was so open | 那个与众不同的朋友 |
[24:21] | and nice and honest. | 坦率 友好 诚实的朋友 |
[24:27] | But you gave me nothing. | 但是我从你这里一无所得 |
[24:32] | You… you never even asked me once, | 你甚至从未问过我 |
[24:35] | “What happened in Hershey?” | 「在郝尔希镇到底发生了什么」 |
[24:41] | You just… | 你只是 |
[24:43] | you just didn’t care. | 只是不关心 |
[25:05] | It went very well. | 进行得很顺利 |
[25:06] | We should’ve given all of the sensation back in your hand, | 我们已经恢复了你手上所有的知觉 |
[25:08] | but we do need to monitor your motor strength and perfusion. | 但我们还得监测你的肌肉力量和血液灌流 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:13] | We know Mac caused your injury. | 我们知道是麦克伤害的你 |
[25:15] | No, I told you… I… I cut it on a window. | 不 我告诉过你 是在窗户边割到的 |
[25:18] | No, Mac has never hurt anyone. | 不 麦克从没伤害过人 |
[25:26] | What were you doing to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[25:27] | Trying to help him. | 我们试着帮助他 |
[25:30] | You need to find a place for Mac. | 你得给麦克找个合适的地方 |
[25:32] | That is not our call. | 这由不得我们决定 |
[25:34] | You’re overwhelmed, Nicole. | 你已经应付不来了 妮可 |
[25:36] | There’s no shame in admitting you need help to get Mac help. | 承认自己没法帮到麦克并不丢人 |
[25:42] | He’ll hate me. | 他会恨我的 |
[25:58] | You got to move out. | 你得搬出去住 |
[26:01] | Soon as they find someone who’ll take you. | 等找到愿意收留你的人 你就得搬走 |
[26:07] | Okay, stop. | 好了 给我停下 |
[26:09] | Not everything is about you. | 不是全因为你 |
[26:13] | Doctors say I’m dying, | 医生说我就要死了 |
[26:15] | and there’s nothing they can do about it. | 我已经行将就木 救不活了 |
[26:24] | Tough titmouse. | 倔强的山雀 |
[26:33] | He won’t hate you. | 他不会恨你的 |
[26:39] | He’ll just be very scared. | 他只会感到非常害怕 |
[26:43] | You have been given an enormous challenge | 你已经战胜了很大的挑战 |
[26:44] | that a lot of people couldn’t handle. | 不是所有人都做得到的 |
[26:49] | I know you’ll find the strength to keep going. | 我相信你会坚持下去的 |
[26:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:12] | Five years from now… | 再过个五年 |
[27:13] | I want you to tell my parents something. | 我希望你能给我父母带句话 |
[27:18] | Tell them I never want to see them again. | 告诉他们我再也不想见到他们 |
[27:23] | Dr. Melendez, I know a kid who had a lot of issues, | 梅伦德斯医生 我认识一个问题小孩 |
[27:26] | got into a lot of trouble, fights, mainly with his dad. | 总是惹麻烦 打架 基本上是和他爸打 |
[27:29] | And when I met his dad, I understood. | 当我见到他爸爸时 我就明白了 |
[27:32] | He was a real piece of work. | 他爸真不是东西 |
[27:34] | So, I stepped up, found the kid a place to live, | 所以我主动出面 给孩子找了个住处 |
[27:36] | got him a pretty decent job. | 还帮他找了一份体面的工作 |
[27:38] | But he was already too…broken. | 但他已经受过太多的伤害 |
[27:41] | He needed a lot more than a friendly cop. | 比起一个善良的警察 |
[27:43] | He needed a doctor. | 他更需要一个医生 |
[27:46] | The next guy he got in a fight with had a gun. | 他最后一次打架 是和一个有枪的人 |
[27:49] | Nicole trusts you. | 妮可信任你 |
[27:51] | And that’s why you have to give her permission to let go. | 所以你得同意她放手 |
[28:12] | How are we supposed to give advice | 要如何不带个人感情地 |
[28:15] | without dragging our baggage into it? | 给别人建议呢 |
[28:23] | Maybe our baggage informs our advice, | 或许建议正是源自个人经历 |
[28:26] | gives us perspective, | 让我们换个角度思考 |
[28:28] | maybe even wisdom. | 甚至可以说是智慧 |
[28:31] | Maybe you’re confusing baggage with experience. | 或许你把感情和经历混为一谈了 |
[28:36] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[28:40] | If I knew, I wouldn’t be up here. | 我要是明白就不会在这儿了 |
[28:45] | Mom was out of town. | 妈妈出城了 |
[28:46] | I can’t take any more of this. | 我再也承受不来了 |
[28:48] | You caught me high for the umpteenth time. | 你无数次逮到我嗑药嗨了 |
[28:50] | Maddie, why are you doing this? | 曼蒂 你这是为什么 |
[28:51] | The night I’d broke another promise, | 那晚我又食言了 |
[28:54] | and you decided to quit the bargaining | 你终于决定不再妥协 |
[28:56] | and the threats and take action. | 不再仅是威胁 而是采取了行动 |
[29:01] | So you dragged me outside and locked the door. | 所以你把我拖出门外 锁了门 |
[29:10] | I prayed you would come and find me. | 我心里祈祷着你会来找我 |
[29:14] | Why didn’t you come and find me? | 你怎么就不来找我呢 |
[29:18] | I thought that | 我以为 |
[29:20] | you would go to Jessica’s. | 你会去杰西卡家 |
[29:23] | I thought you’d go to Aunt Becky’s. | 或者是贝基阿姨家 |
[29:24] | If I had any idea… | 我要是预感到… |
[29:26] | Oh, if you thought I’d die that night, | 要是你预感到那晚我会死 |
[29:27] | you would’ve let me back in? Good to know. | 你会开门让我进去 很好啊 |
[29:30] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[29:33] | Why would anyone do that? | 为什么会有人这么做呢 |
[29:35] | I don’t get it! | 我想不通啊 |
[29:36] | How dare you do that! | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[29:41] | Maddie, look at me! | 曼蒂 看着我 |
[29:45] | I died that day, Maddie. | 那天后我就是个活死人 曼蒂 |
[29:47] | I died that day, too. | 在那天 我也死了 |
[29:51] | I don’t get it! I don’t get it! | 我想不通 我想不通 |
[29:53] | I don’t get it!! | 我实在是想不通啊 |
[29:55] | I… I… I… | 我 我 我 |
[30:02] | – Is there a problem? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -不是的 |
[30:04] | I just wanted to talk to you before we started the surgery. | 我只想在手术开始之前和你们谈谈 |
[30:09] | Kitty doesn’t want you here when she wakes up. | 凯蒂不希望在醒来后看到你们 |
[30:13] | She’ll change her mind. | 她会改变主意的 |
[30:16] | With time, she will change her mind. | 给她点时间 她会改变主意的 |
[30:21] | I have somebody in my life who’s self-destructive, | 我认识一个有着自我毁灭性的人 |
[30:24] | and there have been times | 有些时候 |
[30:27] | when I could’ve forced her into treatment, and… | 我能逼她去做治疗 而且 |
[30:32] | I’m sure it would’ve helped… | 我也坚信这有一定帮助 |
[30:35] | for a while. | 短时间的 |
[30:37] | But… | 但是 |
[30:39] | I think I have been pushing you because | 我觉得可能是我影响了你们 |
[30:44] | I sometimes think I made the wrong choice. | 因为有些时候我觉得自己的决定是错误的 |
[30:50] | But she would’ve hated me. | 但她会恨我 |
[30:54] | And I would’ve lost her. | 我也会失去她 |
[30:58] | You’re trying to save your daughter, | 你们想救女儿 |
[30:59] | but I think you’re gonna lose her. | 但我觉得你们会失去她 |
[31:02] | Forever. | 永远 |
[31:08] | If we do this, she will grow and learn. | 如果我们坚持 她会成长学习 |
[31:13] | And when she walks down the aisle with her loving husband, | 有朝一日当她和爱她的丈夫走进婚礼殿堂 |
[31:20] | and when she holds her baby in her arms for the first time, | 当她第一次抱起自己的孩子时 |
[31:24] | we may not be there, | 我们也许没法见证 |
[31:28] | but those are the gifts we’re giving her. | 但这是我们赐予她的礼物 |
[31:32] | And it’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[31:39] | It will have to be enough. | 我们觉得够了 |
[31:54] | Maddie, please. | 曼蒂 求你 |
[31:55] | Maddie… Maddie, look… look at me. | 曼蒂 曼蒂 你 你看着我 |
[31:58] | Maddie, don’t… | 曼蒂 你别这样 |
[32:00] | – Maddie! – 2 milligrams haldol. | -曼蒂 -两毫克的氟哌丁苯 |
[32:03] | No… no, don’t… No, I… I can’t let… | 不 不 别这样 不 我 我不能 |
[32:06] | I… I can’t have her leave me like this. | 我 我不能让她就这样离开我 |
[32:11] | Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[32:12] | Please don’t leave me like this, Maddie. | 不要就这样离开我 曼蒂 |
[32:14] | I should’ve held on to you. I sh… | 我该牢牢抓住你的 我该 |
[32:17] | I sh… I should’ve… | 我该 |
[32:19] | I should’ve held on to you | 我本该牢牢抓住你 |
[32:21] | until… un… until you talked to me. | 直到你愿意和我谈 |
[32:23] | I should’ve held on. | 我应该抓住的 |
[32:24] | I… | 我 |
[32:29] | Your mother | 你妈妈 |
[32:31] | wanted to send you to rehab. | 想送你去戒毒所 |
[32:34] | And I said no. | 我没同意 |
[32:35] | I… I said “No”. | 我说了不 |
[32:37] | I can fix it! | 我能解决的 |
[32:39] | “She’s my little girl! She’ll listen to me!” | 「她是我的宝贝女儿 她会听我的」 |
[32:43] | I wanted to be the hero. | 我想当个英雄 |
[32:47] | I wanted to earn you back. | 我想赢回你的心 |
[32:49] | I wanted you to love me again, | 我想让你重新爱我 |
[32:51] | like you did once upon a time. | 就像你曾经那样 |
[32:55] | It was stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[32:59] | And I… I don’t know what to say, | 除了对不起 |
[33:04] | except I’m sorry. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[33:08] | I… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[33:28] | I know you loved me, Daddy. | 我知道你爱我 爸爸 |
[33:35] | I loved you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:14] | If you send Mac away, | 如果你把麦克送走 |
[34:17] | there will be people who think you let him down, | 有人会觉得你让他失望了 |
[34:20] | question your love for him. | 质疑你对他的爱 |
[34:23] | They’ll say you gave up on him as a parent | 他们会说作为父母 你放弃了他 |
[34:27] | and took the easy way out. | 给自己选了条容易的出路 |
[34:32] | They may even hate you for it. | 他们甚至会为此恨你 |
[34:37] | But those people, | 但这些人 |
[34:41] | they don’t understand. | 他们不懂 |
[34:45] | I didn’t. | 我之前也是 |
[34:49] | Giving him up will be the hardest thing | 放弃他将会是 |
[34:53] | that you will ever have to do. | 你要做的最难的事 |
[34:58] | But maybe you need to do it | 但出于你对他的爱 |
[35:00] | because of your love for him. | 也许你该这么做 |
[35:23] | The surgery went well. | 手术进行得很顺利 |
[35:25] | As long as you stick to the program, | 只要你按照治疗方案来 |
[35:27] | you’ll be walking within eight to twelve weeks. | 八到十二个星期后你就能走路了 |
[35:30] | Or less. | 甚至更快 |
[35:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:39] | You know, your parents did this | 你的父母这么做 |
[35:41] | because they love you, Kitty, so much. | 是因为他们非常爱你 凯蒂 |
[35:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:03] | Mom, I’m sorry! | 妈妈 对不起 |
[36:07] | No, Mom! | 不 妈妈 |
[36:14] | No! Shut up! Stop it! | 不 闭嘴 停下来 |
[36:36] | You gather up all your crap? | 东西都收好了 |
[36:38] | Yes. I checked three times. | 是的 我检查了三遍 |
[36:41] | Good, ’cause anything you leave, | 很好 因为任何你留下的东西 |
[36:43] | I’m chucking. | 我都会丢掉 |
[36:51] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[36:56] | Tough titmouse. | 倔强的山雀 |
[37:41] | I’m not a hallucination. | 我不是幻觉 |
[37:45] | You’ve been asleep for 13 hours. | 你睡了十三个小时了 |
[37:51] | Was seeing Maddie therapeutic? | 见到曼蒂对你有治疗效用吗 |
[38:00] | She said she loved me. | 她说她爱我 |
[38:06] | That’s very good. | 那很好 |
[38:09] | Or maybe it was just me telling myself that. | 又或者只是我自己在告诉自己 |
[38:14] | You always tell the truth. | 你总是说真话 |
[38:21] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[38:42] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[38:45] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[38:46] | Mi amorcita. | 我的宝贝 |
[38:51] | I almost did my puzzle. | 我的拼图就快拼好了 |
[38:54] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[38:56] | That’s a great job, Gabi. | 做得很好 盖比 |
[38:57] | Mom and Dad gave it to me for my birthday. | 这是爸爸妈妈给我的生日礼物 |
[39:01] | Yeah. I… I remember. | 我记得 |
[39:03] | Are Mom and Dad coming for me today? | 爸爸妈妈今天会来看我吗 |
[39:11] | Oh, mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:14] | No. | 不 |
[39:15] | No, no, they can’t. | 不 他们来不了 |
[39:19] | Gabi, we love you, | 盖比 我们爱你 |
[39:21] | but you have way more fun here than at their place. | 但比起在他们那里 你在这开心得多 |
[39:30] | I think I see a piece of the cow. | 我找到牛的那片块拼图了 |
[40:01] | Thank you for letting me crash. | 谢谢你让我借住 |
[40:07] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:08] | You | 你 |
[40:10] | rented an apartment? | 租了间公寓 |
[40:13] | No. | 没有 |
[40:15] | I’m gonna get an Airbnb. | 我会去找间民宿 |
[40:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:26] | What happened in Hershey? | 在郝尔希镇到底发生了什么 |
[40:33] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[40:40] | I tried to…be nice, | 我试着好好表现了 |
[40:45] | and I tried to go big, | 也试过更隆重地道歉 |
[40:48] | and I don’t want to walk away, | 我不想放弃你 |
[40:52] | and everyone likes doughnuts. | 每个人都喜欢甜甜圈 |
[40:57] | And I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道怎么回答你的问题 |
[41:00] | Just be honest. | 实话实说就好 |
[41:11] | I… | 我 |
[41:14] | don’t care what happened in Hershey. | 不在乎郝尔希镇发生了什么 |
[41:21] | But I care that you care. | 但我在乎你在乎的事 |
[41:34] | You want to try that song again? | 你想再唱一次那首歌吗 |
[41:42] | Oh, yes! | 当然 |
[41:44] | Then, okay. | 那么好的 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:56] | ♪ Tender love is blind ♪ | ♪温柔的爱是盲目的♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ It requires a dedication ♪ | ♪需要全心付出♪ |
[42:02] | ♪ All this love we feel ♪ | ♪我们感受到的爱♪ |
[42:04] | I went bigger. | 很隆重了 |
[42:06] | ♪ We ride it together ♪ | ♪我们一起驰骋♪ |
[42:10] | ♪ Making love… ♪ | ♪让爱…♪ |
[42:11] | I rented that apartment you liked for us to share. | 我租了你喜欢的那间公寓 我们一起住 |
[42:14] | ♪ Oh, oh Islands in the stream ♪ | ♪溪流中的岛屿♪ |
[42:17] | ♪ That is what we are ♪ | ♪就是我们啊♪ |
[42:19] | ♪ No one in between ♪ | ♪只有你我♪ |
[42:22] | ♪ How can we be wrong ♪ | ♪如何会出错♪ |