时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Coming back to California and moving in with you — | 回到加利福利亚州 和你住在一起 |
[00:05] | it’s been harder than I anticipated. | 压力比我预期要大得多 |
[00:08] | Hershey meant – everything to me, Shaun. | 郝尔希镇对我来说就是一切 肖恩 |
[00:10] | I took the biggest chance of my life going back there. | 我下了人生最大的赌注回到那里 |
[00:13] | And then it just went away. | 但是它变样了 |
[00:15] | Deep brain stimulation | 脑深层刺激术 |
[00:16] | was used to treat anorexia. | 可以用来治疗厌食症 |
[00:18] | You want to use brain surgery for a psychiatric disorder? | 你想用脑部手术来治疗精神疾病吗 |
[00:21] | DBS isn’t FDA-approved for anorexia treatment here. | 美国食品药品管理局并未允许用此治疗厌食症 |
[00:23] | It’s not a real option. | 这个办法不可行 |
[00:24] | My wife’s decided against the valve-repair surgery, | 我的妻子决定不进行瓣膜修复手术 |
[00:27] | at least until she’s tried the deep brain stimulation. | 她想先做脑深层刺激手术 |
[00:29] | You won’t be a part of the surgery. | 你不能参与手术 |
[00:30] | Or any of my surgeries. | 或任何我的手术 |
[00:32] | You went around me, directly to the patient. | 你绕过我 直接接触病人 |
[00:36] | You’re booting me off your service? | 你把我踢出你的手术 |
[00:53] | He’s… very affectionate. | 它很 亲近人 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:06] | Cats are smart and independent. | 猫很聪明独立 |
[01:10] | I don’t think my first pet | 我觉得我的第一只宠物 |
[01:12] | should be something I’m allergic to. | 最好别让我过敏 |
[01:20] | Did you know constrictors don’t crush their prey? | 你知道蟒不会绞杀它们的猎物吗 |
[01:24] | They induce arterial circulatory collapse. | 是通过造成动脉循环崩溃杀死猎物的 |
[01:37] | He looks like a Hubert. | 它就叫休伯特吧 |
[01:39] | The PH should be maintained | 酸碱度应保持在 |
[01:41] | within a range of 7.1 to 7.3. | 7.1至7.3之间 |
[01:45] | And we’re supposed to add 3 drops of Klor-out | 我们应该加三滴除氯灵 |
[01:49] | to neutralize the tap water. | 中和自来水中的酸 |
[01:54] | Don’t worry, Hubert. | 别担心 休伯特 |
[01:56] | Daddy just shows his love in a different way. | 爸爸表达爱的方式不同而已 |
[02:06] | No. You don’t come by for a month, and then you think | 你一个月没来 以为用店里买的派 |
[02:08] | a store-bought pie is gonna make it all right? | 就可以蒙混过关吗 |
[02:10] | It’s from the Farmer’s Market. | 这是从农贸市场上买的 |
[02:13] | Fine. Hand it over. | 好吧 给我 |
[02:15] | Bring it in. | 快进来 |
[02:17] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[02:19] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:23] | Why didn’t you tell me things were getting so bad? | 你怎么不告诉我情况这么糟了呢 |
[02:26] | – I would have come. – You’re busy. | -不然我早就来了 -你很忙 |
[02:28] | I will always make time for you, Kay. | 为了你我总是有时间的 凯 |
[02:31] | Good, ’cause you’re not leaving | 那好 我们没喝完 |
[02:33] | until the three of us finish a bottle of Merlot. | 这瓶梅洛红酒 你就别想走 |
[02:35] | Did you call that oncologist | 你联系那个肿瘤科医生 |
[02:37] | doing the new ovarian cancer PARP-I trial? | 去试新的卵巢癌PARP抑制剂吗 |
[02:39] | The intake doctor said I don’t have the right tumor markers. | 收治我的医生说我的肿瘤标志物不对 |
[02:42] | Then you need to go back to your hos– | 那你需要再去找你的 |
[02:43] | My — | 我的 |
[02:46] | My team put me on hospice last week. | 我的诊疗团队上周把我安排到临终关怀了 |
[02:51] | Do you want a dose of morphine? | 你要一剂吗啡吗 |
[02:53] | No. I got it. | 没事 能忍住 |
[02:54] | Just give it a minute to pass. | 过一会儿就好 |
[02:57] | Her doctors keep upping the dosage, | 她的医生不停增加剂量 |
[02:58] | but it’s not helping anymore. | 但现在已经没有用了 |
[03:01] | Nothing is. | 所有都没用了 |
[03:28] | My college roommate was diagnosed | 我的大学室友一年前 |
[03:30] | with stage 4 ovarian cancer a year ago. | 被诊断出卵巢癌晚期 |
[03:33] | She’s had six cycles of Carbo-Taxol | 她已经进行了六轮卡铂-紫杉醇化疗 |
[03:36] | without cyto-reductive surgery due to widespread disease. | 由于病灶弥散没有进行肿瘤细胞减灭术 |
[03:39] | They stopped chemo when she stopped responding. | 化疗不起作用后就没再做了 |
[03:42] | She has a month at most. | 她最多还有一个月 |
[03:45] | Wow. I’m so sorry to hear that, Claire. | 非常抱歉听到这个消息 克莱尔 |
[03:48] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[03:49] | And I assume you’re not here just seeking sympathy. | 我想你不是来寻求同情的 |
[03:51] | I have reviewed her scans and she can’t be cured, | 我又看了一遍她的片子 她无法被治愈 |
[03:53] | but this metastatic lesion extending through her diaphragm | 但她的疼痛主要来源于这个 |
[03:55] | is causing most of her pain. | 穿透她横膈膜的转移病灶 |
[03:58] | Her surgeon has ruled out removing it | 由于血管情况复杂 她的主刀医生 |
[04:01] | due to vascular complexity. | 已经排除了手术移除 |
[04:02] | But I think laparoscopic debulking is possible. | 但我觉得或许可以做腹腔镜减瘤术 |
[04:06] | Difficult, but possible. | 很难 但是有可能 |
[04:12] | I know you’re upset with me, | 我知道你对我很生气 |
[04:14] | but sh-she’s my friend and she’s in pain. | 但她 她是我朋友 她很痛苦 |
[04:18] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:20] | I’ll take a look at her today. | 我今天会看她的 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | We need a surgeon over here! | 需要外科医生 |
[04:26] | He fell down the stairs at a construction site | 他从工地的楼梯上摔下 |
[04:28] | while holding a nail gun. | 手里拿着射钉枪 |
[04:29] | Portable head X-ray, stat. Any other injuries? | 立即做床边头部X光 有其他伤处吗 |
[04:31] | Nah. Just yank it off and slap a Band-Aid. | 没有 把它拔下来贴个创可贴就行 |
[04:33] | – Any weakness? – No. | -有感觉无力吗 -没有 |
[04:35] | All right. On my count. | 好 听我指令 |
[04:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:09] | Let’s get you that Band-Aid. | 现在给你贴创可贴吧 |
[05:11] | We could have done that for free at home | 在家用老虎钳就可以拔出来 |
[05:13] | with a pair of vise grips. | 还不需要花钱 |
[05:14] | You don’t pay for our equipment. | 你们不是为我们的设备花钱 |
[05:16] | You pay for me to tell you that he got lucky. | 而是花钱让我们告诉你们他很走运 |
[05:18] | It’s superficial. | 只是表面伤 |
[05:20] | His pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[05:22] | – You feeling faint? – A little banged up. | -感觉晕吗 -感觉哪里受伤了 |
[05:25] | All right, something else is going on. | 他还有别的伤 |
[05:27] | Let’s log-roll him. | 把他侧着翻过来 |
[05:31] | What’s wrong with my brother? | 我哥哥怎么了 |
[05:32] | I see a puncture wound in his flank. | 肋部有一处刺伤 |
[05:34] | There’s a nail in his abdomen, too. | 他的腹腔也有一颗钉子 |
[05:36] | Let’s get him up to the O.R. | 把他送去手术室 |
[05:46] | How bad is the pain? | 有多痛 |
[05:47] | Maybe a six. | 也许是六级吧 |
[05:49] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[05:51] | She, uh, hides it well, | 她藏得很好 |
[05:52] | but she’s in terrible pain all the time. | 但她一直都在忍受剧痛 |
[05:54] | But Claire said you’re not out of options | 但克莱尔说在梅伦德斯医生 |
[05:56] | until Dr. Melendez says you are. | 说没办法前就还有希望 |
[06:00] | So, am I? | 那我有希望吗 |
[06:02] | I think we can make things a little easier for you. | 我觉得我们能减轻你的疼痛 |
[06:06] | How soon? | 什么时候 |
[06:08] | Dr. Park and I will do it today. | 我和朴医生今天就给你动手术 |
[06:12] | What about Claire? | 那克莱尔呢 |
[06:13] | I came here because of her. | 因为她我才来这的 |
[06:15] | Dr. Park is excellent. | 朴医生非常优秀 |
[06:17] | You’re in very capable hands. | 请放心 |
[06:19] | When my doctors gave up on me, Claire found a way. | 当我的医生都放弃我时 克莱尔找到了办法 |
[06:23] | I trust her. I won’t do this surgery without her. | 我信任她 没有她我不做手术 |
[06:29] | Dr. Park and Dr. Browne will prep you for surgery. | 朴医生和布朗医生会一起为你做手术准备 |
[07:01] | Now try that again. | 再试一次 |
[07:03] | Show me. | 教我 |
[07:04] | – Straight. – Straight. | -伸直 -伸直 |
[07:06] | Straight. Yeah. | 伸直 对 |
[07:08] | Oh, almost. | 差点成功了 |
[07:12] | And pull back up. | 现在收回来 |
[07:15] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | The nail completely ruptured the kidney. | 钉子完全刺破了肾脏 |
[07:22] | Renal hilum’s blown, too. | 肾门也破了 |
[07:23] | 4-0 on a driver. | 持针器穿4-0的缝线 |
[07:31] | This isn’t working. Clamp the renal vessels. | 没用 夹住肾血管 |
[07:33] | He’s gonna have to live without it. | 只能移除这个肾了 |
[07:37] | Expose the other kidney, | 把另一个肾露出来 |
[07:38] | make sure it’s got that new-car smell. | 确保它是完好无损的 |
[07:43] | The adrenal gland is low-lying. | 肾上腺位置很低 |
[07:47] | You won’t find the left kidney there. | 在那是找不到左边的肾脏的 |
[07:49] | You expect her to find it on the right? | 你觉得是在右边吗 |
[07:51] | No. The most likely reason | 不 肾上腺低位 |
[07:53] | for the gland to be lower is unilateral renal agenesis. | 最大可能是单侧肾发育不全 |
[08:04] | He was born with one kidney. | 他生来就只有一个肾 |
[08:20] | Is that the vena cava? | 那是腔静脉吗 |
[08:21] | There’s so much tumor in there, | 那里有太多肿瘤了 |
[08:23] | it’s hard to tell what anything is. | 很难分清任何东西 |
[08:24] | I need to free this segment without nicking that vein or… | 我得清理这段 但不能剪断那条血管或… |
[08:30] | Park, pull on that fragment very carefully. | 朴 小心取出那一段 |
[08:34] | Got it. | 好了 |
[08:35] | All right. Claire, I need you to tilt — | 好 克莱尔 你得转动… |
[08:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:41] | The tumor’s invaded the vessel wall. | 肿瘤已蔓延至血管壁了 |
[08:54] | I think you got it. | 我觉得你搞定了 |
[09:02] | Why isn’t there tumor tissue penetrating her diaphragm? | 为什么肿瘤组织没有穿过她的隔膜 |
[09:09] | The CT scan showed — | CT扫描显示 |
[09:10] | The segment we removed was displacing the diaphragm upward, | 我们切除的那段使隔膜上移 |
[09:13] | giving the appearance of chest infiltration. | 导致了胸部浸润的假象 |
[09:16] | If the cancer’s just in her abdomen, | 如果癌症只在她的腹部 |
[09:18] | she could be a candidate for HIPEC treatment. | 那她可以接受腹腔热灌注化疗 |
[09:21] | Treatment? | 化疗 |
[09:23] | Not pain relief? | 不是抑制疼痛吗 |
[09:27] | We may be able to give her a little more time. | 我们也许能够让她多活一阵 |
[09:36] | It’s called HIPEC surgery. | 治疗方法叫作腹腔热灌注化疗 |
[09:37] | I’d remove as much tumor as possible, | 切除尽可能多的肿瘤组织 |
[09:39] | and then we’d infuse your abdomen | 然后将化学试剂灌入你的腹腔 |
[09:40] | with a chemotherapy solution for 90 minutes. | 持续大约九十分钟 |
[09:44] | It could give you another six months. | 能使你再活六个月 |
[09:47] | It comes with a big risk. | 但手术风险也大 |
[09:50] | This is a major operation, and your body’s frail. | 这是个大手术 而你的身体虚弱 |
[09:53] | You could die on the table. | 你可能死在手术台上 |
[10:00] | I-I want more time. | 我想让她多活一段时间 |
[10:02] | But her pain is finally manageable. | 但现在她的疼痛得到了控制 |
[10:04] | I-I’m afraid to press our luck anymore. | 我怕我们太贪心了 |
[10:10] | The thought of gambling away your last few weeks | 拿你生命的最后几周赌一把的想法 |
[10:13] | terrifies me, too, but this wasn’t luck. | 也让我很害怕 但这不是在碰运气 |
[10:18] | Dr. Melendez has proved that despite all of the challenges | 梅伦德斯医生已经证明了不管癌症会造成 |
[10:21] | of your cancer, he can safely navigate inside your abdomen. | 多大风险 他都能确保腹部手术的安全 |
[10:27] | I think it’s worth putting your trust in him again. | 我觉得你可以再信任他一次 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:41] | We’ll start with a complete PET-CT scan | 先做全面的正电子发射计算机断层显像 |
[10:44] | so we can plan our approach. | 然后再制定手术方案 |
[10:54] | He has extensive vein thrombosis. | 他的静脉血栓很严重 |
[10:57] | There’s a clear segment we can use | 这里有很清晰的一段 |
[10:59] | for an AV dialysis graft. | 可以用于房室透析移植 |
[11:00] | It’s short, but we can attach it to the brachial artery — | 它很短 但我们可以把它接到肱动脉上 |
[11:09] | Hello, Lea. | 莉亚 你好 |
[11:11] | I’m sorry, but I can’t talk right — | 对不起 我现在没空 |
[11:12] | There’s a problem with Hubert. | 休伯特有点问题 |
[11:16] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah. The PH is exactly 7.2, | 是的 PH值正好7.2 |
[11:21] | temp’s 73, everything is perfect. | 温度是22.8℃ 一切都很完美 |
[11:23] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[11:25] | He looks bored. | 但他看起来有点无聊 |
[11:28] | Bored? | 无聊 |
[11:28] | He can’t be bored. | 他不会无聊的 |
[11:31] | He’s a fish. | 他是条鱼 |
[11:32] | He’s just floating there with nothing to do. | 他就在水里漂浮 没事做 |
[11:35] | I thought you were working today. | 我以为你今天去上班了 |
[11:37] | I was — from home. | 我在上班 在家办公 |
[11:38] | Now I’m procrastinating with Hubert. | 我现在和休伯特一起磨洋工 |
[11:41] | You should work. | 你应该工作 |
[11:42] | Okay, can you pick up one of those little castles? | 好 你能不能帮他选个小城堡 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | I’m not sure who’s being domesticated — | 我都分不清你们谁是宠物 |
[11:51] | you or the fish. | 是你还是那条鱼 |
[11:53] | Uh, yes, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在 |
[11:57] | Call us if anything changes. | 有任何变化请给我们打电话 |
[12:00] | Due to his tissue type, | 鉴于他的组织类型 |
[12:01] | UNOS doesn’t expect to locate a match in time. | 器官资源共享网络没法及时找到匹配者 |
[12:04] | We’ll need to find a living donor. | 我们得找一个活体捐赠者 |
[12:09] | You did a great job today. | 你今天做得很棒 |
[12:14] | You want some pirate booty and a juice box with that? | 你想靠那个得到奖励和一盒果汁吗 |
[12:18] | You keep me waiting for hours on end. | 你让我一直等了好几个小时 |
[12:20] | Now at least I have something to do. | 现在至少我有点事做 |
[12:22] | Cancer is keeping you waiting. | 是癌症让你等待 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. – We’re ready for you. | -没错 -轮到你了 |
[12:26] | – Here you go. – Oh, you can keep that. | -还给你 -你可以留着 |
[12:29] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:34] | That story is not gonna end well, is it? | 那个故事不会有好结局 对吗 |
[12:38] | You know, the yo-yo has been around | 溜溜球已经有1400年左右的历史了 |
[12:39] | for 1,400 years, since ancient China. | 中国古代就有了 |
[12:42] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[12:46] | You’re not my only patient. | 我不是只有你一个病人 |
[12:48] | Remembering and executing these tricks | 记忆和玩这些小把戏有助于 |
[12:52] | will help with my sequential memory | 恢复我的持续性记忆能力 |
[12:54] | and protect my brain against your radiation. | 并保护我的大脑免受放疗的侵害 |
[12:56] | With this new targeted therapy, I can better focus | 有了最新的靶向疗法 我可以更集中地 |
[12:58] | on just knocking the things out of your head that I want to. | 瞄准你脑袋里我想要打中的东西 |
[13:02] | Of course I’m also – making a little wish list | 当然我还列了个小小的心愿单 |
[13:04] | about other things I might want to get rid of. | 包括了其他我想一起清除掉的东西 |
[13:14] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[13:15] | Whether it’s tomorrow or a few months from now, | 是不是明天或者几个月之后 |
[13:19] | Dash is gonna lose me. | 达什就会失去我 |
[13:21] | And he’ll be devastated. | 他会被这件事击垮 |
[13:23] | He’s an amazing, loving husband. | 他是一个很棒很爱我的丈夫 |
[13:29] | I want you to go out with him. | 我希望你能陪他走出阴影 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | You two get along. | 你俩合得来 |
[13:34] | You even have chemistry. | 你们之间有化学反应 |
[13:37] | No. We’re friends. | 不可能 我们是朋友 |
[13:39] | If Dash is gonna move on with his life, | 如果达什要继续生活下去 |
[13:41] | he needs something to live for. | 他需要有个目标 |
[13:42] | I think that could be you. | 我觉得你可以是那个目标 |
[13:46] | We need to begin now. | 我们现在要开始了 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:01] | Don’t say a word. | 别说话 |
[14:02] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[14:07] | – Dash seems like a nice guy. – Shut up. | -达什看起来是个好人 -闭嘴 |
[14:12] | You’re a perfect match. | 跟你完全匹配 |
[14:13] | – Great. – We just need you to sign the consent forms. | -很好 -只要你签署知情同意书就行 |
[14:17] | Donation carries several risks, | 捐赠器官有以下风险 |
[14:20] | including blood clots, infection, hemorrhage, | 包括血栓 感染 内出血 |
[14:24] | lung collapse, and possibly death. | 肺萎缩 而且有可能死亡 |
[14:27] | There are also lifelong risks, | 还有一些伴随终生的风险 |
[14:29] | such as high blood pressure, which can cause a heart attack, | 比如高血压 可能会导致心脏病 |
[14:32] | and protein-losing nephropathy, | 会造成蛋白质丧失性肾病 |
[14:34] | which can impair your remaining kidney, | 会伤害你的另一个肾 |
[14:36] | leading to the need for a transplant yourself. | 导致你最后也需要移植肾 |
[14:41] | It’s a big ask. | 确实是重大捐赠 |
[14:42] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[14:49] | I’m happy to sign the forms on one condition. | 签之前我还有个条件 |
[14:53] | I’m not selling the business. | 我不会卖公司的 |
[14:57] | I told you 10 times. | 我都跟你说十遍了 |
[14:59] | We’re not taking that offer. | 不能接受那个提案 |
[15:01] | Either sell or buy me out at the same price. | 卖了或者以同样的价格买下我的产权 |
[15:03] | You know I can’t afford that. | 你知道我买不起 |
[15:04] | I can’t afford anything. | 我啥钱都没有 |
[15:06] | Look, Dad left you in charge, | 爸爸让你管公司 |
[15:07] | but all of my money is tied up in it. | 但我的钱都投进去了 |
[15:10] | I got investment opportunities. | 我有投资的机会 |
[15:11] | I got things that I’m excited about. | 我有我喜欢的东西 |
[15:13] | Dad left me in charge because when things got tough, | 爸让我来管是因为那时很艰难 |
[15:16] | you took off to college while we rebuilt. | 你上大学时我们在重建公司 |
[15:18] | – And now you want to cash in? – We’ll both cash in. | -现在你想兑现 -我们都会兑现的 |
[15:21] | The deal I negotiated is way over-market. | 我谈好的价格远超过市场价格 |
[15:24] | I don’t care how good the deal is. | 我不管是多好的买卖 |
[15:26] | – I like what I do. – And I like my kidney. | -我喜欢我所做的 -我也喜欢我的肾 |
[15:29] | It seems we both need to make a sacrifice. | 看起来我们都必须做出牺牲 |
[15:34] | I’m not selling. | 我不卖公司 |
[15:47] | Kayla’s back in her room. | 凯拉回病房了 |
[15:49] | We finished her staging, | 我们给她做完检查了 |
[15:50] | and everything supports our operative plan. | 一切都符合我们之前的手术方案 |
[15:53] | Do you have any questions about her upcoming surgery? | 对她接下来要做的手术 你有要问的吗 |
[16:00] | Did Kay bring up anything about, uh… | 凯有提什么吗 |
[16:06] | us? | 关于我俩的 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 老天 真不好意思 |
[16:12] | I told her not to do that. | 我让她别那样 |
[16:14] | I mean, it’s, uh — | 我是说 |
[16:15] | it’s nuts, you know? | 这很疯狂 对吧 |
[16:17] | Well, that’s a little insulting. | 感觉有点受辱了 |
[16:23] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[16:24] | It’s insane. | 是很疯狂 |
[16:27] | Just, you know — | 我们就 |
[16:28] | we’ll just forget she mentioned it, okay? | 就忘了她说的那些吧 |
[16:32] | Will she? | 她会忘吗 |
[16:33] | I mean, we’ve both said no. | 我是说 我们都拒绝了 |
[16:35] | What’s she gonna do? | 她还能做什么呢 |
[16:36] | You’ve been married to her eight years. | 你们结婚八年了 |
[16:38] | You still ask that question? | 你都不知道吗 |
[16:41] | Well, we, uh, do have one other choice. | 我们还有另一个选择 |
[16:46] | You guys have a chapel here, right? | 你们这有个小教堂 对吗 |
[16:49] | He’s exploiting this situation. | 他在利用他哥哥的病情 |
[16:51] | Yes. He’s entitled to. | 是的 他有权这么做 |
[16:55] | You don’t think an organ donation should be an altruistic act? | 你觉得器官捐赠不该是无私的吗 |
[16:58] | Can it be? | 真能无私吗 |
[17:00] | A majority of donors do it | 大量的捐献者这样做 |
[17:02] | to make their own lives more worthwhile, | 是为了让他们自己的生命更有意义 |
[17:04] | and almost a quarter do it | 近四分之一的捐献者这样做 |
[17:06] | to relieve guilt over a past mistake. | 是为了弥补之前的过错 |
[17:08] | Redemption, meaning, sure, but not money. | 确实有自我救赎和追求生命的意义 都不是为钱 |
[17:12] | So, you never take an opportunity to get ahead | 那你从未以牺牲别人为代价 |
[17:14] | at someone else’s expense? | 来获得自己成功的机会 |
[17:15] | I’m competing, not trafficking organs. | 我是在竞争 又不是卖器官 |
[17:18] | I need Armando’s kidney. | 我需要阿曼多的肾 |
[17:19] | And I need it without getting dragged into their family drama, | 我不想它陷入家庭纷争的闹剧中 |
[17:22] | which is why I have residents. | 所以我才需要住院医师 |
[17:24] | So you two find a way to make it happen. | 你俩想办法让他捐出肾脏 |
[17:29] | This central line will allow us to monitor your heart | 这条中心静脉导管在明天的手术中 |
[17:32] | during tomorrow’s surgery. | 可用于监测你的心脏 |
[17:33] | Have you considered my proposal? | 你考虑过我的提议没 |
[17:37] | I have been more focused on your surgery | 我更关注你的手术 |
[17:40] | than seducing your husband. | 而不是勾引你的老公 |
[17:43] | Typical. | 老样子 |
[17:45] | You got me. | 你懂我 |
[17:46] | I’m not dating my cancer-riddled friend’s husband | 我不会和我即将摆脱癌症的朋友的老公约会 |
[17:49] | because I have commitment issues. | 因为我不喜欢承诺 |
[17:50] | You’ve been sprinting away from men as long as I’ve known you. | 自我认识你 你就逃避男人 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:54] | I will find the time when I have the time. | 该来的时候会来的 |
[17:57] | It will never be the right time. | 永远没有合适的时候 |
[17:59] | You’re afraid to get hurt. | 你怕受伤害 |
[18:04] | I know how short life is. | 我已明白人生短暂 |
[18:06] | I don’t want you to miss out on the best part of it. | 不想你错过人生最美好的部分 |
[18:09] | All done. | 都好了 |
[18:10] | What do I owe you for the therapy session? | 我该怎么感谢你对我的心理咨询呢 |
[18:12] | Date my husband. | 和我老公约会 |
[18:14] | Do you know how stupid that sounds? | 你知道这听起来多荒谬吗 |
[18:16] | I want someone to take care of the man that I love. | 我想有人能照顾我爱的这个男人 |
[18:18] | – Does that sound stupid? – Yes, very, but… | -听起来很傻吗 -是的 非常傻 但 |
[18:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:24] | Please, would you just drop this? | 拜托 你能别提这件事了吗 |
[18:27] | I will drop this. If…one date. | 只要你和他出去一次 我就不提了 |
[18:31] | One dinner. That’s all. | 吃一顿晚餐 仅此而已 |
[18:33] | But a real one, not a latte in the café. | 正式的 不是在咖啡厅里喝杯拿铁 |
[18:36] | I want a real date — appetizers, main course, wine. | 一顿有头盘 主菜 红酒的正式晚餐 |
[18:40] | – I’m on call. – No wine. But candles. | -我要值班 -那不喝红酒 但要有蜡烛 |
[18:42] | I want candles. | 我希望是烛光晚餐 |
[18:44] | One date. I will never mention any of this again. | 就约一次 以后我再也不提了 |
[18:50] | It’s a federal crime to barter a human organ | 用有价值的东西交换人类器官 |
[18:52] | for anything of value. | 属于联邦犯罪 |
[18:54] | I’m not selling Santiago anything. | 我没有卖任何东西给圣迪亚哥 |
[18:55] | You’re receiving money from a third party | 你从第三方收钱 |
[18:57] | in exchange for your kidney. | 用来交换你的肾脏 |
[18:58] | He’s receiving money from a third party for his business. | 他从第三方收到钱是在做生意 |
[19:02] | So is his brother. | 他的哥哥也是 |
[19:04] | He should love him enough to not — | 他足够爱他就不会 |
[19:05] | I love him enough to give him a kidney. | 我足够爱他才会给他一个肾脏 |
[19:07] | He should love me enough to accept an offer | 他足够爱我就会接受一个 |
[19:08] | that would improve my life, too. | 能改善我生活的提议 |
[19:10] | I mean, it’s a much lower ask than a vital organ. | 这比得到一个重要器官简单得多 |
[19:12] | You’re not allowed to ask for anything. | 你没有资格要求任何事情 |
[19:14] | Are you saying that if he agrees | 你是说如果他同意 |
[19:15] | you’re not gonna perform the surgery? | 你不会给他做手术吗 |
[19:16] | – He doesn’t agree. – He will. | -他不同意 -他会同意的 |
[19:18] | Everything in life is transactional, | 生活中每件事都是交易 |
[19:19] | and in this case, I’ve got all the leverage. | 在这场交易中 所有的筹码都在我手里 |
[19:22] | – Leverage? – It’s what you have that they need. | -筹码 -就是你有别人需要的东西 |
[19:25] | It’s how you shift a deal in your favor. | 如何在一场交易中最大化自己的利益 |
[19:27] | You guys have no leverage and no cards to play. | 你们没有筹码也没有办法 |
[19:31] | Yes, we do. | 我们有 |
[19:32] | I don’t believe you’re willing to let your brother die. | 我不相信你愿意让你的哥哥死 |
[19:36] | A good negotiator doesn’t bluff. | 一个优秀的谈判者不会虚张声势 |
[19:37] | If you cave on a threat, you lose all credibility. | 如果你开始威胁 那你就失去了可信度 |
[19:40] | And Santiago knows I’m a good negotiator. | 圣迪亚哥知道我是个优秀的谈判者 |
[19:42] | So he won’t die | 所以他不会死 |
[19:44] | precisely because I’m willing to let him. | 恰恰因为我就想要他死 |
[19:50] | I’ll talk to your brother. | 我会和你哥哥谈谈的 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 可以 |
[20:17] | How long do we have to stay? | 我们还要呆多久 |
[20:19] | She said dinner, so I assume till we’re done eating? | 她说的晚餐 我想应该到我们吃完 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | – Dessert? – Do you want any? | -要甜点吗 -你想吃吗 |
[20:27] | – Not really. – I think we’re good. | -还好 -不用了 |
[20:29] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[20:46] | Look at that old clock. | 看看那个旧钟 |
[20:48] | It’s the same as the one that they had at Meline’s, off campus. | 和校外梅林餐厅那里的一样 |
[20:52] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:57] | Hey, remember that time we went there on that double date? | 还记得那次我们两对去那里约会吗 |
[21:00] | You set me up with your English T.A. | 你帮我和你的英语助教牵的线 |
[21:02] | Yeah. Kay said it was a bad idea. | 是的 凯说那是个馊主意 |
[21:04] | I just remember him droning on about | 我就记得他一直在碎碎念 |
[21:07] | Dryden’s influence on 18th-century literature. | 德莱顿对十八世纪文学史的影响 |
[21:10] | If you hadn’t stepped in, | 如果你不打断他 |
[21:11] | I think I might have stabbed him with my salad fork. – | 我可能会用沙拉叉子捅他 |
[21:13] | Ah, Kay always knew better. | 凯总是更懂这些 |
[21:15] | Yeah. She fixed me up three times. | 是啊 她帮我撮合了三次 |
[21:19] | Then she gave up. | 最后放弃了 |
[21:19] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[21:36] | You should sell the business. | 你应该卖掉你的公司 |
[21:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:42] | You would live. | 你才会活下来 |
[21:44] | And you could take the proceeds and start a new business | 而且你可以拿到收益然后自己重新创业 |
[21:48] | without your brother as a partner. | 不和你的弟弟一起 |
[21:51] | It’s a good deal. | 那笔交易不错 |
[21:54] | Benitez Builders is my father’s legacy. | 贝尼特斯建筑公司是我父亲的遗产 |
[21:57] | He built it from nothing. | 他白手起家创立了公司 |
[21:59] | He was committed, hardworking, honorable. | 他全心投入 努力工作 廉洁体面 |
[22:02] | He expected the same thing from both of us. | 他希望我们传承一样的精神 |
[22:06] | My dad was difficult to please. | 我爸爸是个很伺候的人 |
[22:12] | I worked hard to be someone that my father could be proud of. | 我努力工作就是为了让我父亲骄傲 |
[22:15] | And I’m the one he trusted with the controlling share. | 我是那个得到他信任拥有控股权的人 |
[22:18] | I’d rather die than let him down. | 我宁愿死都不愿让他失望 |
[22:27] | Is that bothering you? | 影响你了吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah. A little bit. | 是的 有一点 |
[22:37] | The graft is failing. | 移植没有成功 |
[22:47] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[22:52] | Infusing heparin. He’s hypercoagulable. | 注射肝素 他的血液高度易凝 |
[22:54] | The tunnel catheter is gonna clot off just like the graft. | 输入导管会像移植一样凝结成块 |
[22:58] | That gives him even less leverage. | 这让他的筹码更少了 |
[23:01] | It should convince Santiago to accept his brother’s offer. | 应该能说服圣迪亚哥接受他弟弟的提议 |
[23:05] | Santiago? Why him? | 圣迪亚哥 为什么是他 |
[23:07] | I’m negotiating. | 我在谈判 |
[23:09] | With the wrong brother. | 你挑错人了 |
[23:12] | The catheter’s already obstructing. | 导管已经开始堵塞了 |
[23:15] | Whatever we’re doing, | 无论如何 |
[23:15] | it needs to happen in the next couple of days. | 这几天内必须要移植了 |
[23:21] | We’ll do a live donor drive. | 我们可以搞个活体捐献征集活动 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:25] | One in 100,000 chance of success, | 十万分之一的机会 |
[23:26] | but better than planning his funeral. | 总比为他的葬礼做准备好了 |
[23:28] | I think the odds are better than that. | 我觉得几率比你说的大 |
[23:31] | We don’t need to find a match. | 我们不需要找到配型 |
[23:32] | We just need the parade of selfless family members | 我只需要找到他家愿意无私捐赠的亲戚 |
[23:34] | to embarrass Armando | 让阿曼多感到羞愧 |
[23:36] | into doing the right thing. | 从而做出正确的事 |
[23:41] | Evening, roomie. | 晚上好 室友 |
[23:44] | Evening, roomie. | 晚上好 室友 |
[23:54] | Hubert is dead. | 休伯特死了 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:00] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[24:01] | I’m not sure if I overfed him | 我不确定是不是喂多了 |
[24:03] | or if it was when I changed the water to clean his pebbles, | 还是因为我为了清洗鹅卵石换了水 |
[24:06] | but, yeah, definitely dead. | 但是没错 的确是死了 |
[24:13] | We can get another fish. | 我们可以再买一条 |
[24:16] | We don’t need to. | 不用了 |
[24:18] | There are many fish in the sea. | 海里有很多鱼 |
[24:21] | I said no. | 我说了不 |
[24:23] | You wanted a pet. | 你想要个宠物 |
[24:25] | I got one. | 我有过了 |
[24:27] | Very briefly. | 非常短暂的 |
[24:28] | – I’ll go tomorrow and — – No! | -我明天去 -不 |
[24:48] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[24:54] | Are you sad? | 你难过吗 |
[24:59] | I’m sad. | 我很难过 |
[25:01] | And I’m angry and frustrated and upset. | 而且生气失望沮丧 |
[25:08] | We should get another fish. | 我们应该再买一条 |
[25:10] | The fish isn’t the problem. | 问题不在这条鱼 |
[25:14] | I am. | 在我 |
[25:16] | I’m pathetic. | 我太可悲了 |
[25:18] | I went home to Hershey | 我回到郝尔希镇 |
[25:19] | because I was unfulfilled with my life. | 是因为我对自己的生活不满意 |
[25:22] | I thought I could help my bullheaded brother | 我以为我能帮助我那个顽固的兄弟 |
[25:26] | save the shop, | 拯救他的店 |
[25:28] | be a part of something I was really passionate about. | 做一些我真正热爱的事情 |
[25:33] | Instead, we ended up tanking it together, | 然而我们最后却搞砸了 |
[25:35] | along with our relationship. | 我们也闹僵了 |
[25:37] | I came back here to get my life back on track. | 我回来是为了让生活走上正轨 |
[25:39] | How am I supposed to do that | 如果我连条鱼都养不活 |
[25:40] | if I can’t even keep a damn fish alive? | 又怎么能做到呢 |
[26:14] | I’ll make it through this. | 我会挺过去的 |
[26:38] | It is okay to be afraid. | 觉得害怕是正常的 |
[26:43] | How was your dinner with Dash? | 你和达什的晚餐如何 |
[26:47] | Forget about that. | 别提了 |
[26:49] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:51] | If I don’t make it, you have to give this thing | 如果我没熬过去 你得和达什 |
[26:53] | – with Dash a real shot. – Kayla, please stop. | -认真尝试一次 -凯拉 别说了 |
[26:56] | Promise me. You have to. | 答应我 你会这么做 |
[26:59] | No. | 不 |
[27:00] | You can’t put that on me. | 你不能把这强加给我 |
[27:03] | That’s right. Claire never turns her back on a friend, | 没错 克莱尔从来不会拒绝她的朋友 |
[27:07] | as long as it doesn’t put her heart at risk. | 除非有让她伤心的危险 |
[27:11] | That is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[27:13] | What you’re asking… | 你要求我做的 |
[27:14] | I’m asking you to trust my judgment | 我在请求你相信我的判断 |
[27:16] | – about the two of you. – No, you’re trying to pressure me | -关于你们的 -不 你是在对我施压 |
[27:18] | into something that I don’t want. | 逼我做我不想做的事 |
[27:19] | – Like you always do. – You need pushing | -你总是这样 -你需要逼一逼 |
[27:22] | because you’ve never known what’s best for you. | 因为你总是不知道什么对你来说是最好的 |
[27:27] | So, is that why you dragged me out | 所以你当时才逼我参加新生锻炼周 |
[27:31] | to pledge week to be rejected by every sorority on campus? | 让我被校园里的所有女生联谊会拒绝 |
[27:35] | Or — or went behind my back | 或者是背着我 |
[27:36] | and invited my mother to graduation? | 邀请我妈妈去毕业典礼 |
[27:38] | At least you tried. | 至少你试过了 |
[27:40] | – You put something at risk. – No. | -你去冒险了 -不 |
[27:43] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[27:44] | This was never about me, none of it. | 这些根本不是为了我 |
[27:46] | You always have to have it your way. | 你总是要按你的想法来 |
[27:49] | You are a neurotic control freak | 你是个神经质的控制狂 |
[27:52] | who thinks she has the right to dictate | 你认为你有权力支配每个人 |
[27:53] | how everyone else should live their lives. | 告诉他们该如何生活 |
[28:00] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[28:01] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[28:05] | Kayla… | 凯拉 |
[28:29] | I’m sure you recognize Rafael, | 我想你肯定认出拉斐尔了 |
[28:31] | your second cousin from Oxnard. | 你在奥克斯纳德的二堂兄 |
[28:34] | He drove up as soon as he heard. | 他听说后立马开车过来了 |
[28:37] | Either we get lucky here and you look like an ass, | 要么我们走运 而你会被视作混蛋 |
[28:39] | or we don’t and you look like an ass with a dead brother. | 或者我们不走运 而你会成为害死哥哥的混蛋 |
[28:47] | He won’t give his life for a contracting company. | 他不会为了区区一家承包公司不要命的 |
[28:52] | He’s not dying for the company. | 他不是为了公司死 |
[28:55] | He’s dying for your father. | 他是为了你父亲送命 |
[29:00] | What makes you think that? | 为什么这么说 |
[29:03] | He would rather die than let your father down. | 他宁愿死也不要让你父亲失望 |
[29:09] | He thinks that’s what Dad would want? | 他就是这么揣度父亲的心思的 |
[29:14] | Santi did everything the old man asked of him, | 圣迪对老爸言听计从 |
[29:17] | worked twice as hard, | 拼了命工作 |
[29:18] | did everything twice as well as Dad ever could, | 取得的成就也比老爸好很多 |
[29:19] | but nothing was ever good enough for our father. | 但老爸却总觉得不够好 |
[29:23] | No matter what we did, he was always right there | 不管我们做什么 他总是爱在 |
[29:25] | to point out where we had gone wrong. | 鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[29:29] | You know what he told me on his deathbed? | 你知道他临死前和我说了什么吗 |
[29:33] | He said that he wasn’t proud of Santi | 他说他不为圣迪感到自豪 |
[29:34] | for following in his footsteps — | 尽管他已经子承父业 |
[29:37] | that he was disappointed that he settled. | 反之 父亲对他安于现状很失望 |
[29:43] | You should tell your brother that. | 你该把这话对你的哥哥说 |
[29:47] | It’s a good card to play. | 会是一张好牌 |
[29:57] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[30:00] | You are the most loyal, hardworking, | 你是我见过最忠心 最刻苦 |
[30:03] | and principled guy I’ve ever known. | 最自律的人 |
[30:06] | And you deserve Dad’s respect. | 你值得被父亲看重 |
[30:14] | You greedy, lying snake. | 你这个贪婪的撒谎精 |
[30:18] | You will say anything to get what you want, | 你为了达到自己的目的可以无话不说 |
[30:20] | even trying to ruin – the memories I have of Dad. | 甚至要来糟蹋我对父亲的记忆 |
[30:22] | Your memories of Dad? | 你对父亲的记忆 |
[30:23] | He was horrible. You know that. | 他是个烂人 你知道的 |
[30:26] | Get the hell out. | 给我滚 |
[30:27] | – Santi, I’m not trying to — – Get out! | -圣迪 我不是要 -滚 |
[30:55] | Give me the consent forms. | 把知情同意书给我吧 |
[31:14] | My father told me he wished I hadn’t been born. | 我父亲告诉我他宁愿没生我 |
[31:19] | I wasn’t worth the trouble. | 我不值得他为我努力付出 |
[31:24] | But I knew I was worth the trouble | 但我知道我是值得那些付出的 |
[31:30] | because my brother always looked out for me… | 因为我的弟弟总在关心我 |
[31:38] | …even when it made his life harder. | 即便那意味着他活得更艰辛 |
[32:28] | 5-0 prolene. | 5-0普理灵缝线 |
[32:31] | Position the kidney in the pelvis. | 把肾脏放在盆骨里 |
[32:36] | Dr. Murphy. | 莫菲医生 |
[32:38] | Your stat cultures came back positive | 你提交的快速细菌培养 |
[32:39] | for ichthyophthirius multifiliis. | 小瓜虫检测结果显示阳性 |
[32:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | It’s not for this patient. | 不是这个病人的 |
[32:50] | Do you need to deal with it? | 你要去处理一下吗 |
[32:52] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[33:44] | You have a security problem. | 你这里的安保措施出问题了 |
[33:46] | I will get my badge and my gun. | 我马上去拿警徽和枪 |
[33:48] | Somebody stole my wallet out of the locker. | 有人从柜子里偷了我的钱包 |
[33:53] | Are you sure you left it there? | 你确定是放在柜子里了吗 |
[33:54] | Yes. I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[34:06] | You were worried about it getting stolen, | 你之前担心钱包被偷 |
[34:07] | so you gave this to me before your session today. | 就在今天治疗开始前把它交给我了 |
[34:14] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[34:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:17] | Stupid. | 我傻了 |
[34:19] | Don’t read anything into this. | 千万别过度解读 |
[34:32] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[34:33] | We removed a lot of the tumor | 我们切除了大部分的肿瘤 |
[34:35] | and she’s having the chemotherapy bath now. | 她现在正在做化疗浴 |
[34:37] | So far, she’s doing well. | 目前来看她的情况不错 |
[34:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:41] | – Kayla would want you to eat. – Yeah. | -凯拉希望你好好吃饭 -好 |
[34:43] | – Yeah. – Of course she would. | -好的 -她肯定会这么想的 |
[34:44] | She’d forget to eat herself. | 她自己忘吃了 |
[34:48] | Man, I-I really hate all –all this waiting. | 天啊 我真是太讨厌这样的等待了 |
[34:51] | Okay. Just sit. | 我懂 坐好 |
[34:53] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[35:00] | Kayla’s dealt with so much | 凯拉经受了那么多 |
[35:03] | prodding and nausea, | 探针 恶心 |
[35:06] | fatigue…and so much pain. | 乏力 还有那么多的痛苦 |
[35:13] | I just wish she would let me do something for her to | 我只希望她能让我为她做些事 |
[35:15] | make things easier. | 让她好受些 |
[35:20] | I want to protect my wife. | 我想保护我的妻子 |
[35:24] | Instead, I’m just sitting here, waiting… | 然而我只能干坐着等待 |
[35:27] | waiting for her to die. | 等待着她的死亡 |
[35:44] | Dash, I’m sorry. | 达什 我很抱歉 |
[35:45] | They need me back in the O.R. | 我得回手术室去了 |
[35:56] | Push another 60 of lasix. | 再推60个单位的呋塞米 |
[36:00] | MAP is 26. | 平均动脉压26 |
[36:01] | She’s in cardiopulmonary collapse. | 她已经心肺衰竭了 |
[36:11] | Second chest tube in. | 插第二根胸管 |
[36:12] | SATS are still dropping on 100%. | 血氧饱和度还在快速下降 |
[36:14] | It has to be heart failure. | 一定是心力衰竭 |
[36:15] | We need to crash her onto ECMO. | 我们得赶紧给她做体外膜肺氧合 |
[36:16] | Her cardiac index was fine. | 心脏指数正常 |
[36:18] | It must be toxic inflammatory reaction to the chemo. | 一定是身体对化疗产生了炎症反应 |
[36:20] | She’s intolerant. | 她受不住 |
[36:22] | Stop the chemo. | 暂停化疗 |
[36:29] | What if the fluid buildup isn’t a reaction to the chemo bath? | 假如积液不是化疗浴引起的呢 |
[36:32] | What if it is the chemo bath? | 会不会就是化疗浴 |
[36:35] | Her — her mediastinum is widening. | 她的胸腔纵膈在扩张 |
[36:37] | If her diaphragm perforated, | 如果她的横膈膜穿孔了 |
[36:38] | fluid could be leaking into her chest, compressing her heart. | 液体就会进入胸腔从而压迫心脏 |
[36:41] | The tumor we removed yesterday was clinging to her diaphragm. | 我们昨天移除的肿瘤紧挨着她的横膈膜 |
[36:43] | If we close the hole, she can finish her treatment. | 如果我们堵上穿孔她就可以完成治疗 |
[36:48] | Let’s re-open her incision. | 重新切口 |
[37:07] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想看看你怎么样了 |
[37:12] | His kidney numbers are starting to improve. | 肾脏移植很成功 |
[37:17] | Take me back to my room, Doc. | 带我回病房吧 医生 |
[37:21] | Manny… | 曼尼 |
[37:25] | thanks for the kidney. | 谢谢你把肾移植给我 |
[37:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:29] | Just don’t come looking for another one | 别再两手空空 |
[37:30] | without a big check in your hand. | 来问我要另一个肾脏了 |
[37:33] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[37:51] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[37:54] | You’re just in time for some, uh, celebratory ice chips. | 来得正好 享用些庆祝的冰片吧 |
[38:01] | – Kay, I’m sorry — – Don’t be. | -凯 对不起 -没关系 |
[38:03] | You weren’t entirely wrong. | 不都是你的错 |
[38:05] | I — | 我 |
[38:07] | I can be a little manipulative. | 我有点喜欢摆布他人 |
[38:10] | No. | 不 |
[38:12] | No, I was wrong. | 不 是我的错 |
[38:17] | You don’t try to control everything | 你不会因为觉得自己胜人一筹 |
[38:18] | because you think you know better than everyone else. | 就想控制所有事情 |
[38:22] | You do it because you’re a caring friend. | 你这样做是因为你是个贴心的朋友 |
[38:26] | You focus all your energy | 你付出所有努力 |
[38:30] | trying to protect us from pain and suffering, and — | 为了让我们免受痛苦 |
[38:36] | and that lets you not think about your own. | 到最后你都顾不上你自己 |
[38:43] | But you have to. | 但你必须顾及自己 |
[38:52] | You are dying, Kayla. | 你要死了 凯拉 |
[38:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:00] | You’re dying… | 你要死了 |
[39:02] | and it is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[39:08] | And it is painful and scary. | 死亡又痛苦又恐怖 |
[39:12] | – And it feels like you’re all alone with it. – Please, stop. | -你好似一直在自己扛着 -别说了 |
[39:14] | But you’re not. | 但你不是一个人 |
[39:19] | Dash is here. | 达什陪着你 |
[39:26] | So am I. | 我也陪着你 |
[39:55] | Thank you for everything you did. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[39:58] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[40:00] | I, um — I meant what I said to Kayla. | 我对凯拉说的全部发自内心 |
[40:04] | You really are the most gifted surgeon I have ever worked with. | 你是我共事过最棒的外科医生 |
[40:12] | You did well today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[40:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:18] | I’ll report back to Dr. Lim in the morning | 我明天一早会向利姆医生汇报情况 |
[40:20] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你想要的是这个 |
[40:25] | Yeah, that’s probably for the best. | 是的 也许这样最好 |
[40:38] | Shaun, I don’t need another fish. | 肖恩 我不需要一条新鱼 |
[40:40] | I don’t want another fish. | 我不想要一条新鱼 |
[40:41] | I do. | 我想 |
[40:42] | Our goldfish died. | 我们的金鱼死了 |
[40:43] | You need to provide a replacement. | 你得给我们换一条 |
[40:47] | Store policy — once a fish leaves this store, | 店铺规定 一旦鱼离开店铺 |
[40:49] | all responsibility for its well-being falls up– | 所以责任均由 |
[40:51] | Hubert had ichthyophthirius multifiliis, | 休伯特患有多毛鱼虱 |
[40:56] | a common goldfish parasite picked up in pet stores. | 宠物店中最常见的一类金鱼寄生虫 |
[41:03] | You have no leverage and no cards to play. | 你没有筹码 也没辙了 |
[41:18] | Pick a fish. | 选条鱼 |
[41:29] | You didn’t kill Hubert. | 休伯特不是你弄死的 |
[41:32] | He was defective. | 它本身就有缺陷 |
[41:35] | We’ll try again. | 我们再养条新的 |
[41:39] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[41:44] | Caring for a fish won’t sort out my problems. | 照顾一条鱼解决不了我的问题 |
[41:50] | That one’s pretty cute. | 那条好可爱 |
[41:55] | Platies are a very hardy fish. | 剑尾鱼很厉害的 |
[41:58] | They are difficult to kill. | 很难养死的 |