时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Murphy, single-vehicle car crash incoming. | 莫菲 单车交通事故伤者入院 |
[00:03] | Two victims, husband and wife. You want in? | 两位伤者 是夫妻 你要来吗 |
[00:05] | Yes, I would like that very much. | 没问题 我很乐意 |
[00:06] | Motor-vehicle accident. The other victim’s behind us. | 摩托车事故 另一个伤者在后面 |
[00:09] | 41-year-old female, lacerations to her face, | 41岁女性 脸部撕裂伤 |
[00:11] | contusions on her chest and abdomen. | 胸腹部挫伤 |
[00:12] | She was behind the wheel when she lost consciousness. | 她是在驾驶位置失去意识的 |
[00:15] | She has 3 centimeters full-thickness scalp lac | 她有三厘米长的头皮全层撕裂伤 |
[00:18] | extending to her hairline. | 直至发际线 |
[00:22] | Heart rate’s normal. | 心率正常 |
[00:26] | Possible internal bleeding. What are we doing, Dr. Browne? | 有可能内出血 该怎么做 布朗医生 |
[00:28] | – FAST ultrasound? – Get on it. | -创伤重点评估超声仪 -来吧 |
[00:29] | 45-year-old male. Superficial abrasions to the neck. | 45岁男性 颈部表皮擦伤 |
[00:32] | Appears that he’s dislocated his hip. | 他的髋关节好像脱臼了 |
[00:36] | The affected limb is in position of flexion | 伤肢弯折 |
[00:38] | and internally rotated. | 呈向内扭转 |
[00:40] | We need to relocate the hip. | 我们需要把髋关节复位 |
[00:42] | Do a Captain Morgan. | 做个摩根船长式复位 |
[00:44] | How are we doing? | 这边情况如何 |
[00:47] | There is a lot of free fluid in the recto-uterine space | 由于内出血 在直肠子宫间隙 |
[00:50] | and Morison’s pouch from internal bleeding. | 以及摩里逊氏陷凹处有大量液体 |
[00:52] | Let’s get her into O.R. One. | 送她去第一手术室 |
[00:55] | When you’re done, join us, Dr. Murphy. | 莫菲医生 你完事后也过来 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:59] | Where are they taking my wife? | 他们要带我妻子去哪里 |
[01:01] | She has internal bleeding, | 她出现内出血 |
[01:03] | so they are taking her to surgery. | 所以他们带她去手术 |
[01:05] | Today is our 10-year anniversary. | 今天是我们结婚十周年纪念日 |
[01:08] | Tell them not to let her die. | 告诉他们别让她死了 |
[01:09] | That woman is my everything. She’s all I have. | 那个女人是我的一切 是我的全部 |
[01:16] | We use a small tool called a laparoscope, | 我们要用一个叫腹腔镜的小工具 |
[01:18] | kind of like a metal straw. | 像个金属吸管 |
[01:20] | We go in through here, here, and here, | 我们从这里 这里和这里穿进去 |
[01:22] | everything gets tucked back inside, and we’re done. | 所有东西都会回到原位 然后就结束了 |
[01:25] | It only leaves a few small scars. | 只会留下几个小疤痕 |
[01:28] | How long have you had a stiff neck? | 你颈部出现僵直多久了 |
[01:30] | Uh, a couple days. | 几天吧 |
[01:32] | Been feeling tired or have back pain? | 有感觉疲劳或背部疼痛吗 |
[01:34] | A little bit of both, I guess. | 我觉得两者都有吧 |
[01:38] | Going to test your reflexes. | 需要检查一下你的反射能力 |
[01:48] | Left patellar reflex is minimally responsive. | 左侧膝跳反射非常微弱 |
[01:51] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[01:52] | We might have to postpone the surgery. | 我们可能需要推迟手术 |
[01:54] | We’re gonna run some tests. | 我们需要做一些检查 |
[01:55] | If everything checks out and we figure out | 等所有都检查了并查出 |
[01:57] | why you have pain and fatigue, we’ll operate. | 你感到疼痛和疲劳的原因后再手术 |
[02:03] | Come here, bud. | 躺进去 孩子 |
[02:08] | Spleen and liver are fully packed. | 脾和肝全泡在血里 |
[02:09] | Where’s all this blood coming from? Suction. | 这些血都是哪里来的 抽吸 |
[02:13] | – How’s the hubby? – His hip has been relocated. | -丈夫如何 -他的髋关节已经复位了 |
[02:17] | He asked me to tell you not to let her die. | 他让我告诉你别让她死 |
[02:20] | She’s his everything. | 她是他的全部 |
[02:23] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[02:24] | Retract the stomach. | 拉开胃部 |
[02:26] | Can’t find the bleed. | 找不到出血点 |
[02:28] | Hold on. The left Fallopian tube is swollen, | 等等 左侧输卵管有肿胀 |
[02:31] | and there’s a large defect in it. It’s ruptured. | 里面有个大口 破裂了 |
[02:39] | Our labs came back negative, | 化验结果为阴性 |
[02:40] | but Finn’s fatigue and left-leg weakness | 但芬恩的疲劳和左腿虚弱 |
[02:42] | suggests a viral or bacterial infection. | 暗示有病毒或细菌感染 |
[02:44] | Well, he hasn’t had a fever. | 可他没有发烧 |
[02:46] | Other than the stiff neck, he’s been fine. | 除了颈部僵直 他挺好的 |
[02:48] | Are his vaccines up to date? | 他的疫苗都及时打了吗 |
[02:49] | Your pediatrician didn’t send us anything. | 你们的儿科医生没有给我们发来任何记录 |
[02:55] | He’s never been vaccinated. | 他从未打过疫苗 |
[02:59] | But my niece came down with long-term intestinal problems | 我侄女在一次接种后出现了 |
[03:03] | after getting a shot. | 长期肠道问题 |
[03:04] | We did a lot of research. | 我们做了很多研究 |
[03:06] | Things have only gotten scarier since. | 现在那些病都很少见了 |
[03:09] | Not really. | 不全是 |
[03:11] | Weakness and fever might mean polio. | 虚弱和发热可能是脊髓灰质炎的症状 |
[03:13] | If you guys traveled outside the U.S. | 如果你们曾出境旅行过 |
[03:15] | We don’t travel. | 我们不旅行 |
[03:16] | And we reduce his exposure to infectious disease | 我们把他送进公立学校 |
[03:19] | by putting him in a public school, | 里面都是接种过疫苗的孩子 |
[03:20] | where he’s surrounded by vaccinated kids. | 尽量减少他接触传染病的风险 |
[03:22] | That’s herd immunity. | 这是群体免疫 |
[03:23] | By surrounding him with vaccinated kids, | 让他待在一群接种过疫苗的孩子之间 |
[03:25] | you’re tacitly admitting that vaccines work. | 你们已经默认疫苗是有效的 |
[03:27] | Oh, we’re not saying they don’t work. | 我们没说它没效果 |
[03:28] | It’s just not worth the risk. | 只是不值得冒这个风险 |
[03:29] | They save millions of lives. You’re endangering your — | 疫苗拯救了无数生命 你们让孩子置身于 |
[03:33] | I get it. I’ve worked with other families | 我懂了 我曾经见过其他与你们 |
[03:35] | who feel the same way as you. | 想法相似的家庭 |
[03:36] | It comes down to personal choice. | 这是你们的个人选择 |
[03:38] | Dr. Park, may I consult with you outside? | 朴医生 我们能出去说话吗 |
[03:42] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | They’re gonna be here for a while. | 他们会在这里呆上一阵 |
[03:49] | If I gain their trust, | 如果我能获得他们的信任 |
[03:50] | I can work to change their views from the inside. | 我可以努力从内改变他们的看法 |
[03:52] | They’re part of a movement with social-media support | 他们参与的运动由媒体煽动 |
[03:55] | and bogus research to feed their beliefs. | 还有伪研究作为所谓的理论支持 |
[03:57] | You want to help? Send them away. | 你想帮忙吗 让他们出院 |
[04:00] | “Do no harm.” | 不要伤害病人 |
[04:02] | I’m not sending them home with a sick kid. | 我不会撵走有患儿的家庭 |
[04:06] | One of my best friends refused to vaccinate her 1-year-old boy. | 我一个好友拒绝给她一岁儿子接种疫苗 |
[04:11] | I told her she was crazy. | 我跟她说她疯了 |
[04:12] | Three pediatricians refused to take her on. | 她被三位儿科医生拒绝 |
[04:15] | She was rejected so often | 她如此频繁被拒 |
[04:17] | that she was finally considering vaccinations. | 最终考虑接种了 |
[04:22] | And then some idiot decided to “Do no harm,” | 然后某个蠢蛋决定「不要伤害病人」 |
[04:25] | that it was better that Carol’s kid had a doctor than a vaccine. | 觉得卡罗尔的孩子有医生比接种疫苗更好 |
[04:35] | A year later, | 一年后 |
[04:36] | the kid contracted whooping cough. | 那孩子感染了百日咳 |
[04:41] | A month after that, she was planning his funeral. | 一个月后 她就在准备他的葬礼了 |
[04:47] | I’m sorry for your friend. | 你朋友的事很遗憾 |
[04:50] | But we don’t have a choice. He’s already a patient. | 但我们别无选择 他已经是我们的病人了 |
[04:54] | Let’s test him for polio. | 给他做脊髓灰质炎检查吧 |
[05:07] | Your wife is gonna be fine. | 你的妻子会没事的 |
[05:09] | She had a ruptured Fallopian tube. | 她的输卵管破裂了 |
[05:12] | Mr. Williams, unfortunately, | 威廉姆斯先生 很不幸 |
[05:14] | we couldn’t save the pregnancy. | 我们救不了肚子里的宝宝 |
[05:16] | The fertilized egg | 受精卵 |
[05:17] | implanted outside the uterus. | 在子宫外着床了 |
[05:21] | Pregnancy? | 她怀孕了 |
[05:22] | It was fairly early. She may not have told you, | 没怀孕多久 她可能没告诉你 |
[05:25] | may not have even known herself. | 也可能她自己都不知道 |
[05:26] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[05:29] | I had a vasectomy 10 years ago, | 我十年前做过输精管切除术 |
[05:31] | right before we got married. | 就在我们结婚之前 |
[05:49] | I need to see my wife. | 我要见我老婆 |
[05:51] | Mr. Williams, that’s not possible. | 威廉姆斯先生 现在还不行 |
[05:52] | She’s, uh — she’s sleeping. She needs to rest. | 她睡着了 她需要休息 |
[05:54] | There’s no way she was pregnant. | 她不可能怀孕的 |
[05:56] | – You guys made a mistake. – No. | -你们一定弄错了 -不可能 |
[05:59] | We didn’t make a mistake. | 我们没有弄错 |
[06:04] | She’s not like that. | 她不是那种人 |
[06:05] | If she gets the wrong change for coffee, | 她就算买咖啡被多找了零钱 |
[06:07] | she’s driving back 20 minutes to make it right. | 都会开二十分钟的车还回去 |
[06:09] | And the sex? | 何况是跟人上床 |
[06:12] | We haven’t been this active since our honeymoon. | 我们自从蜜月之后就没有发生过关系了 |
[06:15] | Maybe the vasectomy failed. | 也许输精管切除术失败了 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[06:19] | a vasectomy doesn’t just fail after 10 years. | 输精管切除术不会在十年之后才失败 |
[06:24] | It is more likely she got pregnant | 更有可能是她怀的孩子 |
[06:27] | from someone who is not you. | 不是你的 |
[06:36] | Dr. Claire Browne is being courted | 其他医院的住院医师实习项目 |
[06:38] | by other residency programs. | 联络过克莱尔·布朗医生 |
[06:40] | Heard it from the President of Kaiser San Jose. | 我听圣何塞凯泽医院的院长说的 |
[06:42] | He was surprised to hear that she was leaving. So was I. | 他听到她要走感到很惊讶 我也是 |
[06:45] | Just ’cause she’s taking meetings | 见过几次面 |
[06:47] | doesn’t mean she’s leaving. | 并不意味着她要走 |
[06:49] | When I was a resident, | 我做住院医师的时候 |
[06:50] | if someone was willing to buy me food, | 任何人只要愿意请我吃饭 |
[06:52] | I would meet with them almost anywhere. | 我愿意去任何地方见他们 |
[06:54] | She’s approaching them. | 是她主动见他们的 |
[06:56] | I don’t like being blindsided, Marcus. | 我不想很被动 马库斯 |
[06:58] | Well, this is news to me. | 我确实是第一次听到 |
[07:00] | But I also didn’t know I had to report human-resources issues | 但我不知道有必要向基金会的 |
[07:02] | to the vice president of the foundation. | 副院长汇报人事问题 |
[07:05] | Why isn’t she happy? | 她为什么不开心 |
[07:08] | She went over Melendez’s head, | 她绕过梅伦德斯自作主张 |
[07:10] | and now he’s freezing her out. | 现在被他逐出手术室了 |
[07:12] | And I have no interest in getting in the middle of that. | 而我可不想夹在中间 |
[07:15] | You’re the president. It’s your call. | 你是院长 你要做决定 |
[07:17] | But I wonder how it would look | 而我很想知道如果圣何塞圣文德医院 |
[07:20] | if St. Bonaventure lost two of its surgical residents | 一年之内失去两个背景不同的 |
[07:23] | with diverse backgrounds in less than a year. | 外科住院医师 外界会如何看待我们 |
[07:32] | Is it polio? | 是脊髓灰质炎吗 |
[07:33] | Uh, we’re still waiting on the results. | 我们还在等结果 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I was talking to my colleague, | 对了 我刚才和同事聊了一下 |
[07:41] | and I realized I owe you an apology. | 我觉得我欠你们一个道歉 |
[07:44] | I lied to you. | 我之前撒谎了 |
[07:49] | I had this good friend I grew up with. | 我有个一起长大的好朋友 |
[07:52] | She had a 1-year-old boy she didn’t want to vaccinate. | 她也不想给一岁的儿子打疫苗 |
[07:55] | She couldn’t find a pediatrician. | 结果根本没儿科医生愿意治疗孩子 |
[07:57] | Do you guys use alternative medicine — | 你们是不是在用什么替代医学 |
[07:59] | homeopathic, herbs? | 比如顺势疗法 草药什么的 |
[08:01] | Homeopathic. | 顺势疗法 |
[08:02] | Oh, that’s what Carol, my friend, did, too. | 我朋友卡罗尔也是这样 |
[08:05] | Unfortunately, I… | 不幸的是 我觉得 |
[08:09] | guess they didn’t work. | 这些东西没什么用 |
[08:12] | The boy came down with whooping cough. | 她儿子染上了百日咳 |
[08:15] | The coughing got worse. | 咳嗽越来越严重 |
[08:18] | One night… | 一天晚上 |
[08:20] | the boy just stopped breathing. | 小男孩停止了呼吸 |
[08:24] | I know you know this stuff. | 我知道你们明白 |
[08:26] | You know how dangerous these diseases are. | 知道这些疾病有多危险 |
[08:31] | But it’s different for me. | 但这对我来说不一样 |
[08:33] | It’s…different when you see | 当身边的朋友经历过这些 |
[08:35] | a friend go through this. | 你的感受就会不同 |
[08:41] | Please reconsider. | 请重新考虑一下 |
[08:49] | Dr. Reznick? | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[08:54] | Do you have the test results? | 检查结果出来了吗 |
[08:57] | Finn is negative for polio. | 芬恩没得骨髓灰质炎 |
[08:59] | But given the leg weakness and how the spine controls movement, | 但鉴于他腿部无力和脊椎控制运动的方式 |
[09:02] | we’d like to do an MRI. | 我们得做核磁共振 |
[09:06] | Thank you… for your advice, | 谢谢你的建议 |
[09:10] | and we are sorry for your friend, | 我们对你的朋友表示遗憾 |
[09:13] | but our opinion hasn’t changed. | 但我们的想法没有改变 |
[09:29] | Any fatigue, skin problems? | 有没有感觉乏力以及皮肤问题 |
[09:31] | No and no. | 都没有 |
[09:33] | Difficulty swallowing? | 吞咽困难 |
[09:34] | No, and no dry mouth, no soreness of the jaw, | 没有 也没有口干和下巴酸痛 |
[09:37] | no lymphedema, no seizures. | 没有淋巴水肿 没有癫痫发作 |
[09:39] | Do you want to sit here and do my job? | 你想坐过来代替我工作吗 |
[09:40] | I could. | 我可以啊 |
[09:42] | Radiation’s going fine. | 放疗很顺利 |
[09:44] | Just a little nausea. | 只是感觉有点恶心 |
[09:47] | Is that why you forgot where you left your wallet? | 所以你才忘了钱包放哪里了吗 |
[09:49] | Oh, stop! | 当然不是 |
[09:50] | People forget where they put their wallets. | 人们常常会忘记把钱包放哪儿了 |
[09:52] | People do that. It was just a little… | 人之常情 只是有时候记忆 |
[09:55] | memory lapse, a slip, nothing more. | 会有点模糊 记错了 仅此而已 |
[10:01] | Have you had any other memory slips recently? | 最近你还有其他记错了的时候吗 |
[10:04] | Not that I remember. | 我能想起来的没有 |
[10:07] | No! | 没有 |
[10:10] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[10:12] | And you know that I know you are lying. | 而且你知道我看得出你在撒谎 |
[10:15] | What do you think is gained by that? | 你觉得这样做有什么好处 |
[10:17] | I think I avoid you blowing out of proportion the fact | 首先我避免了让你拿我前几天忘了 |
[10:19] | that I forgot where I parked my car the other day once, | 把车停在哪儿了这件事借题发挥 |
[10:23] | and again, not unique to radiation. | 另外 这不是放疗特有的症状 |
[10:26] | I want to do mini-mental-status exam. | 我想让你做个简易精神状态检查 |
[10:28] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[10:30] | Would you let your patients treat you this way? | 你会让你的病人这样对待你吗 |
[10:32] | – Yeah. – No. | -会的 -不会 |
[10:34] | – Yeah. – No! | -当然会 -不会 |
[10:35] | Well, then again, you’re not me. | 再说一次 你又不是我 |
[10:36] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[10:38] | If this is memory loss, it would impact your coordination, | 如果是记忆力衰退 那会影响你的协调性 |
[10:40] | also your ability to juggle multiple tasks. | 还有你同时进行多重任务的能力 |
[10:43] | You would need more in-home care, | 到时你会需要更多家庭照护 |
[10:44] | and your driving would – | 还有你驾驶能力 |
[10:45] | I’m not gonna give up my car | 我不会因为可能把遥控器 |
[10:47] | because I might have misplaced my remote. | 放错了地方就放弃我的车 |
[10:50] | And I didn’t misplace my remote. | 而且我没把遥控器放错地方 |
[10:52] | I know where it is. It’s on the coffee table | 我知道它在哪 就在咖啡桌上 |
[10:54] | next to the National Geographic from June of last year. | 就在去年六月的《国家地理》旁边 第74页 |
[10:57] | Page 74, two-thirds of the way through an article on medicine | 讲夏威夷医疗的那篇文章的三分之二处 |
[11:01] | in Hawaii — Haiti. | 是海地 |
[11:03] | Medicine in Haiti. | 海地的医疗情况 |
[11:05] | If anything changes, don’t forget to tell me. | 如果事情有变 别忘了告诉我 |
[11:13] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[11:44] | You stole my story. | 你盗用我的故事 |
[11:45] | It’s a good story. | 那是个好故事 |
[11:47] | Stories don’t change minds. | 故事改变不了他们的主意 |
[11:49] | Stories are the only things that change minds. | 故事是唯一能改变主意的东西 |
[11:52] | We’re compelled by fear more than reason. | 我们对恐惧的反应比讲道理更强烈 |
[11:55] | What these people fear | 这些人恐惧的是 |
[11:56] | is doing something that will hurt their child. | 做出伤害他们孩子的事 |
[11:58] | So they do nothing, | 所以就什么都不做 |
[12:00] | thinking that inoculates them. | 认为这样能达到防疫效果 |
[12:01] | They won’t change. | 他们不会改变的 |
[12:05] | Care to wager on that? | 赌一把吗 |
[12:08] | I’ll take your money. | 你的钱我赢定了 |
[12:09] | Not money. Liquor. I like me some whiskey. | 不赌钱 赌酒 我想要威士忌 |
[12:11] | St. Elison 23 Year Bourbon. | 圣伊丽森23年的波旁酒 |
[12:13] | Fine. You will owe me a 2002 Chateau Montpouillan | 行啊 你会欠我一瓶2002年蒙普扬酒庄的酒 |
[12:16] | the blue bottle, not the black. | 蓝色瓶子的 不要黑色的 |
[12:27] | Never seen that before. | 从没见过 |
[12:29] | Our boy has two spinal cords. | 这个男孩有两个脊髓 |
[12:37] | It’s called diastematomyelia. | 叫做脊髓纵裂 |
[12:39] | It’s a congenital disorder in which | 是一种先天性异常 |
[12:41] | part of the spinal cord is split in two. | 一部分的脊髓裂成了两半 |
[12:43] | Congenital? So he’s had it since birth? | 先天的 所以他出生的时候就有了 |
[12:48] | Why didn’t anyone see it? | 为什么没人发现 |
[12:50] | It’s rare, and with no obvious symptoms, | 这很少见 没有明显的症状的话 |
[12:52] | doctors generally have no reason to look. | 医生一般没有理由去检查 |
[12:54] | The problem is, when Finn hit puberty, | 问题是 当芬恩进入青春期 |
[12:56] | the split spinal cords rapidly stretched. | 裂开的脊髓快速伸展 |
[12:59] | The two strands got tethered to his spinal canal, | 那两条拴在了他的脊柱管上 |
[13:01] | which led to the weakness in his leg. | 造成了他腿部的虚弱 |
[13:03] | As he grows, he’s put at risk for paraplegia. | 随着长大 他有截瘫的危险 |
[13:06] | And we can go in and untangle it. | 我们可以动手术解开 |
[13:08] | But anytime you’re dealing with the spinal cord, | 但当涉及到脊髓的时候 |
[13:10] | things can get complicated. | 事情总是变得复杂 |
[13:11] | What are the dangers? | 有什么危险 |
[13:13] | He could become quadriplegic, | 他可能会四肢瘫痪 |
[13:14] | but the fact that he’s presenting with weakness right now | 但事实是他现在表现出来的虚弱 |
[13:17] | makes me think that this is progressing rapidly. | 让我怀疑症状很快就会显现出来 |
[13:19] | I don’t think we have a choice here. | 我觉得我们没得选 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[13:32] | Did you step out on me? | 你背叛我了吗 |
[13:33] | That’s absurd. You’re my everything. | 这太荒唐了 你是我的所有 |
[13:35] | What could I get from anyone else? | 我能从别人那里得到什么 |
[13:37] | You could get pregnant. | 你可能受孕 |
[13:38] | I didn’t have an affair. | 我没有外遇 |
[13:41] | Maybe one of Todd’s swimmers got through. | 也许是托德还能产生精子 |
[13:43] | I’ve heard it happens. It must have happened. | 我听说过有这种情况 肯定是这样的 |
[13:52] | It’s unlikely, but I suppose not impossible. | 不大常见 但我觉得也有可能 |
[13:56] | We…can test Todd’s sperm count. | 我们可以检查一下托德的精子数 |
[14:07] | Uh, Dr. Park? | 朴医生 |
[14:10] | I had a long talk with my husband. | 我和我丈夫谈了很久 |
[14:13] | We want to vaccinate Finn. | 我们决定给芬恩注射疫苗了 |
[14:17] | That’s great, Bethany. Your son will thank you. | 太好了贝瑟尼 你儿子会感谢你的 |
[14:20] | We want you to do it as soon as possible. | 我们想让你尽快给他注射 |
[14:23] | U-unless you can’t because of the surgery. | 除非因为手术暂时不能注射 |
[14:25] | Oh, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[14:27] | We can start with – the first round right away. | 那我们从第一轮开始 |
[14:48] | How much is a bottle of St. Elison 23 Year Bourbon? | 一瓶圣伊丽森23年的波旁酒多少钱 |
[14:51] | $500 a bottle. | 五百一瓶 |
[14:53] | $500? | 五百 |
[14:54] | $500. | 五百 |
[14:57] | Park… | 朴 |
[15:00] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐这吗 |
[15:02] | Of course. | 请坐 |
[15:07] | I know you haven’t been pleased | 我知道你对你和梅伦德斯医生 |
[15:09] | with the way things have progressed with Dr. Melendez. | 之间发生的事不太高兴 |
[15:15] | You pushed me to be more assertive, | 是你让我自信一点 |
[15:19] | and I’m not gonna apologize | 我不会为做了自己仍相信正确的事 |
[15:22] | for doing what I thought and still believe was right. | 而去道歉的 |
[15:26] | Enjoy your meal. | 享用你的晚餐吧 |
[15:28] | St. Bonaventure will soon be a surgical center of excellence. | 圣文德医院很快就要成为一流的外科中心了 |
[15:32] | We’ll be able to select every unique and amazing surgery | 我们将会选择所有独特而又优秀的手术 |
[15:34] | to come through San Jose. It could open you up to a | 加入到圣何塞 那将让你有机会体会到 |
[15:36] | whole new range of experiences. | 一系列全新的体验 |
[15:38] | I’d hate for you to miss out. | 我不想你错过 |
[15:39] | I would hate to miss out, too, | 我也不想错过 |
[15:41] | but when Melendez cut me from his service, | 但梅伦德斯完全不让我参与 |
[15:43] | he cut my education in half. | 就是让我的学习停在了半路 |
[15:47] | He will take you back. | 他会让你回来的 |
[15:50] | If I grovel. | 前提是我卑躬屈膝 |
[15:53] | I have no doubt that — | 我毫不怀疑 |
[15:54] | You haven’t spoken to him, have you? | 你还没和他谈过 对吗 |
[15:58] | Why come to me first? | 为什么先来找我 |
[16:00] | What, you figure I’m the path of least resistance? | 你觉得来找我是阻碍最少的一条路吗 |
[16:04] | I came to you first because you’re a resident. | 我先来找你是因为你是住院医师 |
[16:11] | Even though you are valued, | 虽然你有价值 |
[16:12] | you’re still earning your place at this hospital. | 但你仍需努力在医院挣得一席之地 |
[16:16] | If you care about your job, | 如果你在意你的工作 |
[16:19] | you will speak to Melendez. | 就去和梅伦德斯谈 |
[16:27] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[16:37] | Yeah, but chicken pox feels even worse. | 有点痛 但得水痘更疼更糟 |
[16:42] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[16:45] | – I need to pee. – Wait, you should let me help you. | -我去撒尿 -等等 我来帮你 |
[16:49] | Don’t get up. Stay where you are. | 别起来 躺在那 |
[16:50] | I need a lift team! And have them bring a backboard! | 我需要搬运病人的护工 带个背板来 |
[16:52] | I-I can’t feel my leg, the left one. | 我的腿没感觉了 左边的 |
[16:55] | – How about that? – No. | -这样呢 -没感觉 |
[16:56] | Can you wiggle your toes? | 你脚趾能动吗 |
[16:58] | I-I’m trying. | 我在使劲 |
[16:59] | Page Dr. Melendez! We need an O.R. now! | 呼叫梅伦德斯医生 我们需要立即手术 |
[17:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:13] | Where’s Todd? | 托德在哪里 |
[17:14] | He’s in the cafeteria. | 他在餐厅 |
[17:16] | He’s waiting for his sperm-count results. | 他在等他的精子数结果 |
[17:20] | I do love him. | 我真的爱他 |
[17:28] | You look very young for a doctor. | 你这么年轻就当医生了 |
[17:37] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 老天 对不起 |
[17:39] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean to — W-wait. | 我无意 等等 |
[17:44] | I was just thanking you for saving my life. | 我刚只是想感谢你救了我 |
[18:00] | Todd’s sperm count is zero. | 托德的精子数是零 |
[18:04] | Do I have to tell him | 我要不要告诉他 |
[18:05] | that his wife kissed me on the lips? | 他老婆亲了我的嘴 |
[18:09] | She was thanking me for saving her life. | 来感谢我救了她的命 |
[18:12] | Well, I helped save her life, too. | 我也救了她的命 |
[18:14] | – Where’s my kiss? – This isn’t funny. | -她怎么不亲我 -这不好笑 |
[18:16] | That kiss could be considered assault. | 这行为可以算是性骚扰 |
[18:17] | – Oh, come on. – If the genders were reversed, | -别这么说 -如果是男的亲女的 |
[18:19] | we’d be having a serious conversation right now. | 我们可能立马就会严肃讨论这件事了 |
[18:22] | What about it, Murphy? You want to file a report? | 莫菲 你觉得呢 你要起诉吗 |
[18:28] | I’ll have to think about that. | 我得再考虑下 |
[18:32] | Until then, tell Todd about the test results. | 那你先告诉托德检查结果 |
[18:35] | You can keep the kiss to yourself. | 你可以保守这个秘密 |
[18:45] | Dr. Park, nice drilling off the laminae. | 朴医生 小心钻掉薄层 |
[18:48] | Dr. Reznick, carefully open the dura | 雷兹尼克医生 小心打开脊髓上面的 |
[18:50] | in the midline overlying the cords. | 中线上的硬膜 |
[18:52] | We need to separate the cords from the midline dural sacs. | 我们得把脊髓和中线硬膜囊分开 |
[18:56] | A $500 bottle of whiskey? | 一瓶五百的威士忌 |
[18:59] | You should have checked before we agreed to — | 我们说好前你应该先查下价格的 |
[19:01] | He’s losing his motor and sensory evoked potentials. | 他快失去他的运动和感觉诱发电位 |
[19:03] | Stop. | 住手 |
[19:05] | We need to figure out a way to dissect the cleft | 我们得想办法剥离裂缝 |
[19:07] | free from the split and remove it | 而不留下裂口 还要在 |
[19:08] | without putting pressure on the spinal cords. | 不挤压脊椎的情况下移除掉隔膜 |
[19:11] | Suggestions? | 有建议吗 |
[19:12] | We should use the laser to cut any tethering adhesions | 我们应该在移除隔膜前 |
[19:15] | – before removing the septum. – Very good. | -用激光切除所有附着的沾黏物 -很好 |
[19:28] | Excuse me. I have your test results. | 打扰了 我拿到你的检查结果了 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | Were you gonna leave me, too? | 你也打算离开我吗 |
[19:37] | Not that I really care at this point — | 我现在不在乎这个 |
[19:39] | W-what are you talking about? The doctors screwed up. | 你在说什么 医生弄错了 |
[19:42] | – W-we didn’t. – Then the lab must have screwed up. | -我们没弄错 -那就是化验室弄错了 |
[19:45] | The bank? The bank, too? | 银行呢 银行也弄错了吗 |
[19:49] | It’s all just a big conspiracy? | 一切都是个大阴谋吗 |
[19:51] | Our medical insurance was canceled, | 我们的医疗保险被取消了 |
[19:53] | so I started making some calls. | 所以我打了几个电话 |
[19:56] | We have $400 left in savings. | 我们的存款还剩四百 |
[19:59] | Checking’s empty. | 存款账户是空的 |
[20:01] | The retirement account’s drained. | 退休金账户没钱了 |
[20:02] | I don’t know. It must be identity theft. | 我不知道 肯定有人盗用了我的身份 |
[20:04] | Dawn, stop lying to me. | 道恩 别骗我了 |
[20:05] | I lost my debit card a few months ago. | 几个月前我的借记卡丢了 |
[20:07] | Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn’t cheat, | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你没出轨 |
[20:09] | t-that you didn’t take the money. | 你没拿钱 |
[20:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[20:25] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[20:33] | H-how? W-why? | 怎么 为什么 |
[20:35] | I tried to stop, | 我很想停下来 |
[20:38] | but I just couldn’t help myself. | 但我只是忍不住 |
[20:47] | Todd. | 托德 |
[20:49] | Toddy! | 托迪 |
[21:21] | Why did you marry Todd? | 你为什么嫁给托德 |
[21:26] | Because… | 因为 |
[21:28] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[21:33] | He’s the best thing to come into my life. | 他是我生命中最好的部分 |
[21:39] | He’s… | 他是 |
[21:43] | I couldn’t imagine living without him. | 我不能想象没有他的生活 |
[21:58] | Why did you kiss me? | 你刚为什么亲我 |
[22:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:05] | It was a mistake. | 我不小心 |
[22:20] | I know why you kissed me. | 我知道你为什么亲我 |
[22:24] | I’m not excusing her actions, | 我不是在为她辩解 |
[22:27] | but the Deep Brain Stimulation surgery was a bold move. | 但是脑深层刺激手术确实是个大胆举措 |
[22:31] | Would you have gotten to where you are without a few bold moves? | 没有大胆举措 你会走到今天的位置吗 |
[22:33] | I never broke protocol. | 我一直按规矩做事 |
[22:36] | I looked for opportunities, and I took advantage of them. | 我寻找机会 利用机会 |
[22:38] | And now you have another opportunity — | 现在你有另一个机会 |
[22:40] | an opportunity to show leadership through forgiveness. | 通过谅解来展示你的领导力 |
[22:44] | And more importantly, an opportunity to show leadership | 更重要的是 不用被当成混蛋 |
[22:46] | through not looking like an ass. | 反而显出你的领导魄力的机会 |
[22:50] | Come on, Neil. This is like David and Goliath, | 尼尔 这就像是四两拨千斤 示弱反显强 |
[22:53] | except David forgot his slingshot | 只不过你们是强者忘了自己的强项 |
[22:56] | and Goliath is beating the crap out of her. | 弱者反而费劲了心思 |
[23:06] | Unless this is resolved, | 除非这件事解决 |
[23:08] | you’ll make it harder for me to make you Chief of Surgery. | 否则我很难让你当手术主任 |
[23:09] | Hell, it’ll make it harder for me to go to bat for you | 以后遇到更大的问题 |
[23:13] | when even bigger issues come up. | 我也很难为你辩护 |
[23:27] | I decided not to press legal charges | 我决定不向亲我的病人 |
[23:30] | against our patient for kissing me. | 提起诉讼 |
[23:31] | She has a legal defense. | 她有合法辩护事由 |
[23:33] | Her actions were caused by a medical condition. | 她的行为是由于她的病 |
[23:37] | Just now, she had an involuntary muscle movement in her hand. | 刚刚她的手出现了不随意肌运动 |
[23:41] | – A spasm? That’s all? – Yes. | -是痉挛而已 -是的 |
[23:43] | That means the kissing and cheating | 这意味着亲吻和出轨行为 |
[23:45] | were caused by a neurological problem, | 是由她的神经疾病导致的 |
[23:48] | possibly a tumor. | 她可能长了肿瘤 |
[23:49] | It’s also medically possible | 从医学上来说 |
[23:51] | that she’s just a jerk that has a tic. | 她可能只是个会痉挛的婊子 |
[23:53] | Yes, but Todd is the best thing to come into her life. | 是的 但是托德是她生命中最好的部分 |
[24:00] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[24:02] | Go test your theory. | 去检验你的理论 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:12] | Can you feel this? | 有感觉吗 |
[24:13] | – Yeah. – Good. | -有 -好 |
[24:16] | Now we have to do a very complicated, scientific test. | 现在我们要做一个非常复杂的科学检查 |
[24:20] | Can you wiggle your toes? | 你的脚趾会动吗 |
[24:26] | Good job. | 很好 |
[24:27] | Finn, your temperature’s rising. How are you feeling? | 芬恩 你的体温在升高 你感觉如何 |
[24:30] | I’ve got the chills. | 我在打冷颤 |
[24:31] | Is this from the surgery? Or is it something else? | 是因为手术吗 还是别的原因 |
[24:34] | Hey, your heart rate’s jumping, too. | 你的心率也在猛涨 |
[24:38] | His pressure’s dropping fast. | 他的血压在急速下降 |
[24:40] | What’s — what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:43] | Sorry, Shaun. I’m with Lim on this one. | 抱歉肖恩 这次我认同利姆的看法 |
[24:46] | We are not gonna find anything. | 我们什么都找不出来的 |
[24:48] | She was happy with Todd. | 她跟托德在一起很快乐 |
[24:51] | Todd says they had a good sex life. | 托德说他们的性生活很好 |
[24:54] | But cheating is about more than sex. | 但出轨可不只是性方面的 |
[24:56] | Maybe her emotional needs weren’t being met. | 或许是她的情感需求未得到满足 |
[24:58] | Maybe she was going through a personal crisis. | 或许她正经历自己的生活危机 |
[25:01] | I left home with Steve when I wasn’t happy. | 我不开心时就跟史蒂夫离开了家 |
[25:06] | Why doesn’t she leave? | 她为什么不离开家呢 |
[25:08] | Money, fear, shame. | 金钱 忧虑 耻辱 |
[25:10] | There are plenty of reasons why she’d rather stay. | 有好多理由能让她留下不走 |
[25:11] | She said kissing me was a mistake. | 她说跟我接吻是个错误 |
[25:14] | She had no reason to lie to me, Claire. | 她没理由骗我 克莱尔 |
[25:17] | Shaun, I know you want to believe | 肖恩 我知道你希望 |
[25:18] | there’s another explanation, | 事出有因 |
[25:20] | but sometimes people, | 但有时即便是 |
[25:21] | even the people you love and trust, betray you. | 你所爱所信任的人 也会背叛你 |
[25:28] | Look. No tumors. The brain is clean. | 看 没有肿瘤 大脑里很干净 |
[25:44] | It’s sad. | 真悲哀 |
[25:50] | The world is sad and very complicated. | 这世界又悲哀又复杂 |
[25:57] | I wish it wasn’t. | 真希望不是这样的 |
[26:15] | The MRI scan shows there is nothing wrong with your brain. | 核磁扫描显示你大脑里没有任何问题 |
[26:21] | You are just a liar. | 你只是在骗人 |
[26:28] | Everything was good. | 本来一切都很好 |
[26:35] | These last few months with Todd, | 我跟托德热恋了几个月 |
[26:37] | it was like our honeymoon. | 甜蜜的好像蜜月一样 |
[26:40] | Then some client flirts with me. | 然后某位客户跟我调情 |
[26:46] | Now here I am. | 我就落到这步田地了 |
[26:59] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[27:08] | I’d like you to draw the face of a clock. | 请你画一个钟表盘 |
[27:11] | Please. | 请吧 |
[27:37] | You do have a tumor. | 你确实有肿瘤 |
[27:41] | There is definitely something. | 肯定有问题 |
[27:43] | I think we were just looking in the wrong place. | 我想我们只是找错了地方 |
[27:56] | – Hey, Shaun. – Hello. | -肖恩 -你好 |
[27:58] | Can I buy you lunch? | 能请你吃顿午饭吗 |
[28:00] | No, I’m not hungry, and it’s not my lunchtime, | 不行 我不饿 现在也不是我的午饭时间 |
[28:03] | and I have to get ready for an important MRI. | 而且我还得为一场重要的核磁检查做准备 |
[28:05] | – Goodbye. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -再见 -等等 |
[28:07] | Can I… | 我能不能 |
[28:09] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能不能跟你说两句 |
[28:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | I had a little incident yesterday. | 昨天我出了个小事故 |
[28:28] | I may be experiencing some memory loss | 我可能因为放疗导致了 |
[28:31] | – due to the radiation. – Yes, memory loss | -记忆力衰退 -是的 记忆衰退 |
[28:33] | is very common with radiation. | 是很常见的放疗后遗症 |
[28:35] | I can book you an MRI after I’m finished with my patient. | 等我忙完病人的事可以替你预订一次核磁共振 |
[28:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[28:38] | No cognitive tests, not here. | 别在这儿做认知测试 |
[28:41] | There are plenty of other hospitals in San Jose | 圣何塞还有许多家医院 |
[28:44] | – that can test you. – No hospitals, Shaun. | -能给你做测试 -不去医院 肖恩 |
[28:45] | No hospitals. | 不去医院 |
[28:47] | I… | 我 |
[28:49] | I can administer these tests by myself, okay? | 我自己就能给自己做测试 好吗 |
[28:52] | I just — I just need your help. | 我只是需要你的帮助 |
[29:03] | Come to my apartment tonight. | 今晚来我公寓 |
[29:05] | We will find out if you’re losing your memory. | 我们会查出你是否出现了记忆衰退 |
[29:08] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[29:10] | Finn has a staph infection at the surgical site, | 芬恩的手术切口处感染了葡萄球菌 |
[29:12] | but we gave him oxygen and fluids. | 但我们给他接了氧气输了液 |
[29:14] | He’s stable and resting. | 现在稳定了 正在休息 |
[29:15] | He will have to go back into surgery to wash out the wound. | 他还要再进手术室清洗伤口 |
[29:20] | I want to assure you this has nothing to do | 请你们放心 这与芬恩接种的疫苗 |
[29:22] | with any side effects due to Finn’s vaccination. | 所产生的副作用无关 |
[29:26] | – His what? – His first round of vaccinations. | -他的什么 -他接种的第一轮疫苗 |
[29:30] | You vaccinated my son? | 你给我儿子接种了疫苗 |
[29:34] | I asked Dr. Park to do it. | 是我要求朴医生这么做的 |
[29:41] | W-without telling me? | 都不告诉我的吗 |
[29:43] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:46] | I-if Finn got sick, | 如果芬恩生病了 |
[29:49] | i-if he brought something home to the baby… | 如果他把病毒带回家传给了宝宝 |
[29:53] | We talked about this. You promised. | 我们谈过这事 你答应过的 |
[30:01] | Bethany. | 贝瑟尼 |
[30:10] | The second MRI confirmed the tumor’s in your chest, | 第二次核磁确认肿瘤是长在你胸腔里 |
[30:13] | not in your brain, | 而非大脑里 |
[30:14] | but it produces a protein that travels to the brain, | 但肿瘤产生了一种蛋白质 它会进入大脑 |
[30:17] | causing mental disorders, including loss of inhibitions. | 引起精神障碍 包括无法抑制冲动 |
[30:24] | The betrayal was medical, not personal. | 背叛是生理上的 而非情感上的 |
[30:27] | Reason and intent matter. | 合情合理 |
[30:34] | You should hug her, kiss her. | 你应该抱她 吻她 |
[30:39] | She’s going to have surgery, | 她要进行手术了 |
[30:41] | which will be dangerous. | 手术会有风险 |
[30:47] | All that missing money, | 少的那些钱 |
[30:49] | it didn’t go to hotels or — or weekend getaways. | 不是花在住酒店或者周末偷情上 |
[30:52] | I’ve been donating it — | 我是一直在捐钱 |
[30:54] | animal shelters, Feed the Children. | 给各个动物收容所 给喂养孩童组织 |
[30:59] | Every time I saw an ad, I pulled out my wallet. | 每次我看到捐钱广告 就会拿出钱包 |
[31:04] | I couldn’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[31:07] | You couldn’t say no to…anything? | 你对什么都无法拒绝吗 |
[31:14] | How many? | 有多少 |
[31:19] | When we take the tumor out, there is a very good chance | 等我们取出肿瘤 她的抑制力很有可能 |
[31:22] | her inhibitions will return to normal. | 会回归正常水平 |
[31:24] | How many affairs? | 有多少段婚外情 |
[31:32] | Four. | 四段 |
[31:39] | Did, um… | 你… |
[31:43] | did you enjoy it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:49] | In the moment. | 当时是的 |
[31:53] | But the minute it was over… | 但事情结束之后就… |
[32:16] | Mom and Dad haven’t visited me together since yesterday. | 从昨天起 爸妈就没有一起来看我了 |
[32:20] | Have they told you anything? | 他们跟你说过什么吗 |
[32:24] | This has nothing to do with you, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 这事跟你无关 如果你担心的是这个 |
[32:29] | It’s about the vaccination. | 是关于疫苗的事 |
[32:32] | Dad didn’t know? | 爸爸之前不知道吗 |
[32:37] | So I’m not gonna get measles, | 所以我不会得麻疹了 |
[32:39] | but my parents are gonna get divorced. | 但我父母要离婚了 |
[32:43] | I’m sure once they start talking things — | 我确定一旦他们把话说开了 |
[32:45] | Are you gonna talk to them? | 你会跟他们说说吗 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry. This is between them. | 抱歉 这是他们之间的事 |
[32:51] | The vax thing you wouldn’t let drop, | 你对疫苗的事这么坚持 |
[32:53] | but this doesn’t matter? | 但这事你就高高挂起了吗 |
[32:54] | My mom’s pregnant, and my dad’s not talking to her, | 我妈妈怀孕了 我爸却不肯和她说话 |
[32:58] | and it’s your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[33:13] | Dr. Browne, I’ve been asked to speak to you. | 布朗医生 有人让我来和你谈谈 |
[33:16] | You’re an excellent doctor, and I respect your skills — | 你是位出色的医生 我也欣赏肯定你的技术 |
[33:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:21] | I should never have undermined your authority the way I did. | 我不该那样挑战你的权威 |
[33:25] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[33:29] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | But I don’t mean it. | 但我不是真心道歉 |
[33:33] | You’ve been sent here on an impossible mission. | 你接了一个两难的任务 |
[33:36] | Senior staff have basically ordered you to take me back. | 高层命令你让我重新归队 |
[33:42] | So…if you don’t take me back, you’re screwed. | 如果你不这么做 你就完了 |
[33:46] | If you do take me back, you look weak. | 但如果你让我回来了 会面子上过不去 |
[33:50] | I don’t know what decision you made | 我不知道你的决定是什么 |
[33:52] | or what you’re about to say, | 也不知道你要说什么 |
[33:53] | but if I tell you I am sorry, it gives you cover. | 但如果我说了对不起 就给了你一个台阶下 |
[34:03] | So, this is me giving you cover. | 所以我给你一个台阶下 |
[34:12] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:36] | We got the tumor out. She’s fine. | 我们把肿瘤取出来了 她没事了 |
[34:41] | I’m glad you didn’t leave. | 我很高兴你没走 |
[34:45] | I was afraid she would die. | 我怕她会死 |
[34:50] | B-but I don’t think I can forgive her. | 但我觉得自己不能原谅她 |
[34:55] | I’m not sure if “forgive” is even the right word. | 我觉得不该用「原谅」这个词 |
[35:03] | You’ve never been attracted to other women? | 你从没被别的女人吸引吗 |
[35:06] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[35:07] | You don’t check anyone out at the beach, | 你没有在海滩上打量过别的女孩吗 |
[35:10] | see a girl in the street in tight jeans? | 没有盯着穿紧身牛仔裤的女孩看吗 |
[35:12] | I check them out. | 我会打量她们 |
[35:16] | I don’t jump them. | 但不会和她们上床 |
[35:19] | I don’t even want to jump them. | 我都没有那种心思 |
[35:26] | Your wife acted on | 你的妻子 |
[35:29] | every single temptation she had, | 屈服于了她所受到的诱惑 |
[35:32] | every single ugly, stupid temptation… | 那些丑陋 愚蠢的诱惑 |
[35:37] | but she never left you. | 但她没有离开你 |
[35:40] | The one thing you know for sure through all of that, | 在这嘈杂纷乱的一切中 有一件事你能确定 |
[35:44] | she was never even tempted to walk away from you. | 她从没受诱惑影响要离开你 |
[35:56] | She never stopped loving you. | 她从没停止爱你 |
[36:24] | You know, I knew this…couple. | 我认识一对夫妻 |
[36:30] | They had a child. | 他们有一个孩子 |
[36:33] | They were happy and… | 他们很幸福 |
[36:36] | building a life. | 经营着小日子 |
[36:40] | One day, the…husband found out | 有一天 丈夫发现 |
[36:43] | that the wife hadn’t been… honest. | 他的妻子出轨了 |
[36:51] | It broke their trust. | 他们不再信任彼此 |
[36:54] | And instead of… working it out, | 可他们没有试图解决问题 |
[36:59] | they let the deception fester. | 而是放任自流 |
[37:02] | Eventually the husband moved out, moved away… | 最终丈夫搬走了 搬远了 |
[37:09] | barely sees his kid. | 很少见到他的孩子 |
[37:13] | I don’t need any more of your parables. | 你别再和我说这些寓言了 |
[37:18] | You and your stories are the reason I’m here. | 正是你和你的小故事导致我站在了这里 |
[37:23] | You’re here because you choose to be here. | 你在这是你自己的决定 |
[37:37] | Is that even true? That story? | 那个故事是真的吗 |
[37:42] | No. | 不是 |
[37:56] | It’s done? | 做完了吗 |
[37:59] | Yes. The tumor has been resected. | 是的 肿瘤已经被取出了 |
[38:04] | Would you like to kiss me? | 你想亲我一下吗 |
[38:10] | Maybe a little. | 有点吧 |
[38:14] | But I’m not going to. | 但我不会这么做 |
[38:17] | That’s a very good sign. | 这是个很好的迹象 |
[39:00] | That’s a very good sign. | 这是个很好的迹象 |
[39:24] | Measles kill. Broken homes don’t. | 麻疹会致命 但支离破碎的家不会 |
[39:29] | Go to a bar, let off some steam. | 去酒吧 释放压力 |
[39:32] | I’m going to the range. | 我要去靶场 |
[39:36] | You have your own gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[39:37] | I have three. | 有三把 |
[39:39] | Can I come? | 我能一起去吗 |
[39:44] | Are you gonna talk? | 你会唠叨吗 |
[39:45] | No. | 不会 |
[39:49] | You pay for your own ammo. | 子弹钱自己出 |
[40:00] | – Hi, Shaun. – Hello. | -肖恩 -你好 |
[40:03] | No Lea? | 莉亚不在吗 |
[40:05] | She’s out drinking with friends, | 她和朋友出去喝酒了 |
[40:07] | other friends. | 和其他的朋友 |
[40:08] | I’m her friend, but I didn’t want to go, | 我也是她朋友 但我不想去 |
[40:10] | – so I’m watching Albert the fish. – Okay. | -所以我在观察叫亚伯特的鱼 -好 |
[40:13] | I brought some tests. | 我带了些测试来 |
[40:16] | Where did I get my couch? | 我的沙发是哪来的 |
[40:18] | – What? – It’s a memory test. | -什么 -记忆测试 |
[40:20] | Hopkins Verbal Learning, COWA — | 霍普金斯言语学习 受控语言词汇联想 |
[40:22] | – these are memory tests. – Some of the questions are harder. | -这些才是记忆测试 -里面有些问题很难 |
[40:26] | We are going to do this right. | 我们得按正规程序来 |
[40:27] | Where did I get my couch? | 我的沙发是哪来的 |
[40:29] | Okay, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[40:30] | You got your couch from the bus | 你的沙发是从公车上拿的 |
[40:32] | you lived in with your brother. | 你和你弟弟一起住在那公车上 |
[40:35] | Who gave me my bookshelf? | 书架是谁给我的 |
[40:37] | The town librarian, Jennifer. | 镇上的图书馆管理员珍妮弗 |
[40:40] | And my lamp? | 那我的台灯呢 |
[40:45] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[40:46] | A teacher, Shannon. | 一个老师 香侬 |
[40:49] | No, that’s wrong. Her name was Sheryl. | 不对 她的名字叫谢丽尔 |
[40:52] | What kind of teacher was she? | 她是哪科老师 |
[40:53] | Sheryl, Shannon — you never told me that. | 谢丽尔 香侬 你从没告诉过我 |
[40:55] | – Yes, I did. – I’m pretty sure you did not. | -我说过 -我很确定你没说过 |
[41:02] | What’s my brother’s name? | 我弟弟叫什么名字 |
[41:03] | Oh, come on, Shaun. | 拜托 肖恩 |
[41:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:10] | This is stupid. I know your brother’s… | 这太蠢了 我知道你弟弟的… |
[41:24] | Your brother’s name is Sam. | 你弟弟叫山姆 |
[41:34] | It’s Steve. | 是史蒂夫 |
[41:39] | You’re losing your memory. | 你的记忆力衰退了 |