时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | This is Andrews’ fault. | 这都是安德鲁斯的错 |
[00:18] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[00:20] | The bourbon may also bear some responsibility. | 不过那波旁酒也有些责任 |
[00:23] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[00:26] | You said “Fault.” | 你刚才说「错」 |
[00:28] | You don’t regret that we — | 你不会后悔我们 |
[00:29] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[00:32] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[00:34] | It was… | 昨晚 |
[00:36] | pretty great. | 非常美好 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:40] | And definitely shouldn’t happen again. | 但绝不能有第二次 |
[00:43] | No, it shouldn’t. | 不 不能再发生 |
[00:46] | It’d make things too complicated at work. | 会使工作变得复杂 |
[00:49] | Let’s chalk it up to, uh, | 我们就把这事归结为 |
[00:51] | “Andrews screwed us, so we screwed each other” impulse. | 「安德鲁斯逼得我俩只能一炮解压」 |
[00:57] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[00:59] | I’m covering the E.R. today. | 今天我负责急诊室 |
[01:01] | Ooh, right before Christmas? | 圣诞节前夕吗 |
[01:04] | Gonna be a madhouse. | 医院肯定忙疯了 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:45] | What is that noise? | 这是什么声音 |
[01:48] | “Jingle Bells”? | 《铃儿响叮当》吗 |
[01:49] | Two ambulances coming in, back-to-back. | 两辆救护车一起来了 |
[01:54] | I need you on your game today, Murphy. | 我需要你今天状态满格 莫菲 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:05] | Male, mid-30s, | 男性 约35岁 |
[02:07] | found unresponsive in Arrivals. | 在机场到达厅不省人事 |
[02:08] | Restarted his heart on site. Low O2, | 当场恢复了心跳 氧饱和极低 |
[02:10] | wheezing, significant airway resistance to the bag mask — | 呼吸急促 使用呼吸面罩有强烈气道阻塞 |
[02:12] | We need more hands on deck — STAT — | 我们需要更多人手 马上 |
[02:14] | I’ve been calling — everyone’s left town for the holidays. | 我一直在呼叫 大家都度假去了 |
[02:16] | Reznick’s around. | 雷兹尼克还在城里 |
[02:17] | Weird you know that, but glad you do. | 虽然很奇怪 但还好你知道 |
[02:18] | – Get Reznick in here. – On it. | -把雷兹尼克叫来 -收到 |
[02:19] | Take him to Bay 4. Murphy, I need you with me. | 带他去四区 莫菲 你跟我来 |
[02:23] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:24] | This is Marianne Southam — she collapsed in Baggage Claim — | 这位是玛丽安·索萨姆 在行李提取处晕倒 |
[02:26] | Both patients came from the airport? | 两位病人都是机场来的 |
[02:28] | It’s that time of year. Everyone’s traveling. | 又到了年度出游高峰期 |
[02:29] | Right leg is red and swollen. | 右腿红肿 |
[02:31] | She’s complaining of chest pains, shortness of breath, | 她说胸痛 气喘 |
[02:33] | and she has a low-grade fever. | 还有低烧 |
[02:34] | Did you just get off a long flight? | 你刚结束长途飞行吗 |
[02:36] | 20 hours, from Malaysia. | 二十小时 从马来西亚飞来 |
[02:38] | Deep vein thrombosis formed while she was seated — | 长时间坐着造成深部静脉血栓 |
[02:41] | that explains the red leg and the fever. | 能解释腿部红肿和低烧 |
[02:43] | Part of the clot broke off, travelled to her lung. | 部分血栓破裂 血流到肺部 |
[02:45] | That explains the chest pain — pulmonary embolism. | 导致胸痛 肺栓塞 |
[02:48] | We lost his pulse again! | 他又没有脉搏了 |
[02:50] | Take Marianne to Bay 5. | 带玛丽安去五区 |
[02:52] | I’ll talk you through managing a pulmonary embolism. | 我口述教你如何控制肺栓塞 |
[02:55] | I’m gonna light him up. | 我要电击他 |
[02:56] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:02] | – Got a rhythm. – Barely. | -有脉搏了 -很微弱 |
[03:03] | He can’t live on 30 beats a minute. | 每分钟三十可救不活他 |
[03:04] | His lungs are too stiff to pre-oxygenate. | 他的肺部太僵硬无法预氧化 |
[03:06] | Fiberoptic blade and a 7.5 ET tube. | 拿光纤叶片和七点五号气管内管 |
[03:10] | Murphy, anti-coagulate her with a 5,000 unit heparin bolus. | 莫菲 注射五千单位肝素丸对她进行抗凝 |
[03:20] | Set the ventilator to assist control. | 上呼吸机来协助 |
[03:25] | – Heparin bolus infused. – His fever is spiking at 103.5. | -肝素丸注射完毕 -他烧到39.7度了 |
[03:29] | Could be ARDS from a viral pneumonia. | 可能是病毒性肺炎导致的急性呼吸窘迫症 |
[03:31] | Get a chest X-ray. | 做胸部X光片 |
[03:34] | Lost him again. | 又没有脉搏了 |
[03:36] | O2 SAT is 92. | 氧饱和92 |
[03:39] | Your chest pain should be getting better. | 你的胸痛应该有缓解 |
[03:41] | It is. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[03:42] | Peak airway pressure’s 50. | 气道压力峰值为五十 |
[03:44] | Switch the ventilator to PRVC. | 呼吸机调成压力调节容量控制通气 |
[03:47] | Pushing I.V. epinephrine. | 静脉注射肾上腺素 |
[03:48] | Now you need to insert a central line | 你得开一条中心静脉 |
[03:49] | in case we go to thrombolysis. | 以防我们需要溶栓 |
[04:03] | I need you, Murphy. | 我需要你 莫菲 |
[04:07] | Still V. fib. | 还是心室纤颤 |
[04:08] | Push 300 of amiodarone. | 再推三百毫升胺碘酮 |
[04:17] | Asystole. He’s still not responding. | 心脏停搏 还是没有反应 |
[04:18] | That’s over 30 minutes of brain and cardiac hypoxia. | 脑部和心脏缺氧已有三十分钟 |
[04:26] | Stop compressions. | 停止按压 |
[04:30] | Time of death — 10:07. | 死亡时间 十点零七分 |
[04:38] | Have you had contact with this man? | 你和这位男士有过接触吗 |
[04:43] | He was on my flight from Malaysia. | 我们坐同一班飞机从马来西亚回来 |
[04:44] | They both have vesicular rashes on their necks. | 他们脖子上均有水疱疹 |
[04:50] | Whatever infection killed him, she may have it, too. | 无论他死于什么感染 她也许也被传染了 |
[05:12] | This is a negative pressure room, | 这是一间负压隔离室 |
[05:13] | designed so no air flows out — | 空气不会从这里流出去 |
[05:15] | keeps germs from spreading. | 防止细菌传播 |
[05:17] | Because whatever I have is gonna kill me, | 因为我感染的病毒会要了我的命 |
[05:18] | just like the man from the plane. | 就像之前飞机上的那个男人 |
[05:20] | Your symptoms are not as severe as his. | 你的症状没有他的严重 |
[05:23] | Although, yours will probably get worse | 但当病毒继续繁殖 |
[05:25] | as the virus progresses. | 也许症状会加剧 |
[05:27] | We don’t know for sure whether you have the same thing. | 我们还不确定你们是否感染了同一病毒 |
[05:30] | We know nothing about him, his condition, or his history. | 我们对他的身体状况或病史一无所知 |
[05:34] | When did you start feeling sick? | 你从什么时候开始感觉不适 |
[05:36] | On the plane. | 在飞机上 |
[05:38] | I’ve never even been outside the U.S. before. | 我以前从没离开过美国 |
[05:41] | My ex-husband hated to travel and — | 我的前夫不喜欢旅游 而且 |
[05:47] | Was the man who died sitting near you? | 去世的男士坐在你附近吗 |
[05:51] | No, he was six or seven rows in front of me. | 不是 他在我前面六七排 |
[05:56] | Were you ever physically close to him? | 你有离他很近的时候吗 |
[05:58] | Say, waiting for the restroom or in line to board? | 比如排队上洗手间 或等待登机 |
[06:01] | No, I think he slept almost the entire flight. | 没有 他在飞机上好像一直在睡觉 |
[06:04] | That suggests the virus can be transmitted in the air. | 这说明病毒可能是通过空气传染 |
[06:09] | Which means everyone in the plane | 也就是说飞机上的所有人 |
[06:11] | and this emergency room | 和急诊室里的人 |
[06:12] | has been exposed. | 都已经被感染了 |
[06:18] | We’ll start conditioning tomorrow — | 我们明天开始治疗 |
[06:19] | that’s when we use chemo and total body irradiation to — | 使用化疗和全身照射 |
[06:21] | To wipe out my crappy leukemia-producing bone marrow | 杀死我身上那些制造白血病的烂细胞 |
[06:24] | – so you can replace it with some good stuff. – Well said. | -并换一些好的进去 -说得不错 |
[06:26] | Looks like your dad is good to go on his marrow donation. | 看起来你爸爸已准备好捐赠骨髓了 |
[06:29] | Please don’t call him that. | 请别这么称呼他 |
[06:32] | Bob Cravens walked out on me and my mom when I was four. | 鲍勃·克雷文斯在我四岁时离开了我和我妈 |
[06:35] | His biological material gave me life, | 他的生物遗传物质给了我生命 |
[06:38] | and apparently he’s gonna save me, | 而且很显然他要救我一命 |
[06:39] | but he’s not my dad. | 但他不是我爸 |
[06:41] | Any unusual complaints or pain we should know about? | 有什么不寻常的疼痛需要告诉我们吗 |
[06:45] | I’ve been tired. | 我一直很疲惫 |
[06:47] | And the last day, achy, | 昨天一天身体疼 |
[06:48] | kind of stiff… standard leukemia woes. | 有点僵硬 典型的白血病症状 |
[06:53] | Anywhere in particular? | 具体是哪疼 |
[06:55] | My neck, left arm. | 脖子和左手臂 |
[06:57] | All right, Chris, you’re having a heart attack. | 克里斯 你心脏病发了 |
[07:00] | N-no. My chest feels fine. | 不 我胸口没问题啊 |
[07:02] | We need to get you up to radiation right away. | 我们得赶紧带你放射科 |
[07:04] | Call and let them know we’re coming. | 告诉他们我们马上去 |
[07:06] | Get his donor in here. | 把他的捐献者叫来 |
[07:07] | How is radiation gonna help a heart attack? | 放射怎么能治好心脏病呢 |
[07:09] | Your blockage is most likely excess blast white cells. | 造成你血管堵塞的很可能是过量的白细胞 |
[07:12] | The best way to clear out your heart is to treat your leukemia. | 治好你心脏问题的最好方法就是治好白血病 |
[07:16] | It’s what we planned — just a day early. | 反正我们也打算这么做 只是提早一天 |
[07:22] | Might not be airborne. | 也许不是空气传播 |
[07:24] | Maybe both passengers were already infected | 也许两名患者上飞机前 |
[07:26] | when they got on the plane. | 就已经感染了 |
[07:27] | Marianne said she felt fine before the flight. | 玛丽安说她上飞机前没事 |
[07:29] | But even if she did contract it on the plane, | 即使她真的是在飞机上感染了 |
[07:32] | it could’ve been through a shared water cup or napkin… | 也可能是通过同一个水杯或同一块纸巾 |
[07:34] | Which would make a quarantine unnecessary. | 这样就没有必要隔离了 |
[07:39] | I’ll call the Public Health Department, | 我去联系下公共卫生局 |
[07:40] | the CDC — | 疾控中心 |
[07:41] | they may want to track the passengers | 他们也许想找到所有和他俩 |
[07:42] | and anyone they came into contact with. | 接触过的乘客 |
[07:45] | – Keep me up to date. – Okay. | -随时保持联系 -好的 |
[07:49] | Hey. I’m done. | 我练完了 |
[07:51] | Jill, are you still on? | 吉尔 你还在吗 |
[07:53] | Get me the CDC and a change of clothes. | 帮我连线疾控中心 再给我套换洗衣物 |
[07:55] | I’m coming in. | 我要去医院 |
[07:57] | Thanks for getting me called in, Tyler. | 谢谢你把我召唤来 泰勒 |
[07:59] | – You’re welcome. – That was sarcasm. | -不客气 -我是在说反话 |
[08:01] | Oh, was it? If this turns into a crisis, | 是吗 如果这是演变成危急情况 |
[08:03] | where else would you want to be? | 你还想待在哪 |
[08:06] | I hear you’re having some stomach pain? | 我听说你胃疼 |
[08:07] | It hurts a lot. | 很疼 |
[08:09] | I figured it was probably the candy canes, | 我猜大概是拐杖糖作祟 |
[08:10] | but I took some Pepto. | 但我吃了佩托[治疗消化不良] |
[08:12] | Didn’t help at all. | 完全没有用 |
[08:13] | How many candy canes we talking? | 你吃了多少拐杖糖 |
[08:14] | Three or four dozen. | 三四打吧 |
[08:17] | Of the littles ones. | 比较小的那种 |
[08:17] | They pass them out at the mall where I work. | 我工作的商场里分发的 |
[08:19] | I like to munch on them. Keeps me in character. | 我喜欢用力咀嚼 有助于进入角色 |
[08:21] | Sounds like you might be overdoing it. | 听起来你可能是吃多了 |
[08:23] | Take off your shirt. | 把上衣脱掉 |
[08:26] | How did you know I was still in town? | 你怎么知道我还在城里 |
[08:30] | Because the holidays are “An obligatory performance | 因为要面对一家人互送礼物 |
[08:33] | where families buy each other gifts | 并假装一切都很完美 |
[08:34] | and pretend everything is perfect.” | 节日就是一种负担 |
[08:36] | Which is why you tell yours you have to work every year | 因此你每年都以工作为借口搪塞家人 |
[08:38] | even when you don’t. | 哪怕你不用工作 |
[08:41] | He’s a good listener. | 他是个很好的听众 |
[08:45] | What’s that scar from? | 那个疤是怎么来的 |
[08:47] | Rudolph is an ass. | 是鲁道夫那个混蛋 |
[08:50] | It’s a minor bowel resection | 八个月前因为憩室炎做了个 |
[08:51] | for diverticulitis eight months ago. | 小小的肠切除手术 |
[08:54] | Oh, we need to do a contrast CT. | 我们得做对比造影CT |
[08:57] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[09:00] | Dr. Lim, he has it, too. | 利姆医生 他也有 |
[09:02] | There, on his neck. A rash. | 这里 脖子上 有皮疹 |
[09:04] | It wasn’t there earlier. | 之前还没有的 |
[09:08] | It hasn’t fully developed, but it could be the same thing. | 还没完全显现出来 但可能是同一种病毒 |
[09:10] | It can’t be. I had on a mask, gloves… | 不可能 我戴了面罩 手套 |
[09:12] | Did you keep on the mask the whole time? | 你一直都戴着面罩吗 |
[09:15] | Not — | 没有 |
[09:15] | With airborne diseases, that’s import– | 对于空气传播的病毒 重要的是 |
[09:18] | It’s Marianne. | 是玛丽安 |
[09:19] | Her O2 SATs are crashing. | 她的血氧饱和度在下降 |
[09:20] | Get another dose of I.V. Methylprednisolone. | 再静脉注射一剂甲基强的松龙 |
[09:24] | We need to move up the transplant. | 我们需要提前进行移植 |
[09:26] | No, it doesn’t change anything, | 不 不会有任何影响 |
[09:29] | you’ll be anesthetized, you won’t feel a thing, | 你会被麻醉 什么都感觉不到 |
[09:31] | and when you wake up, | 当你醒来的时候 |
[09:33] | your son will be on his way to being healthy. | 你儿子已经开始康复了 |
[09:41] | We’ll see you soon. | 我们稍后见 |
[09:46] | Sorry I couldn’t meet you at the airport. | 对不起 我没法去机场接你 |
[09:48] | That’s a cool T-shirt. | 这件衬衫真酷 |
[09:50] | It probably freaks you out, right? | 估计吓着你了吧 |
[09:52] | Like, “Is he gonna – gender-transition or something?” | 你没有想「他不是要变性吧之类的」 |
[09:56] | No, if that’s your thing, I’m cool. | 没 如果你喜欢 我没意见 |
[10:01] | How long am I stuck here? | 我要在这里等多久 |
[10:02] | Just for the rest of this shift. | 等我下班就行了 |
[10:03] | And then I’m out of here for three days. | 然后我有三天假 |
[10:05] | There’s a new rock-climbing gym we can check out… | 有一家新开的攀岩馆我们可以去看看 |
[10:07] | and the batting cages. | 还有棒球练习场 |
[10:09] | I’m good. | 算了 |
[10:11] | I got a season of “Rick and Morty” on my phone. | 我手机上还有一季《瑞克与莫蒂》可以看 |
[10:18] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:28] | That’s six rounds of defib. | 这已经是第六轮除颤了 |
[10:29] | And 30 minutes of CPR. | 还做了三十分钟心肺复苏 |
[10:32] | Okay, Dr. Murphy, you can stop. | 好吧 莫菲医生 你可以停下了 |
[10:49] | I just spoke with Dr. Andrews. | 我刚刚跟安德鲁斯医生谈过 |
[10:50] | We’re on soft quarantine | 现在他还在跟董事会商量 |
[10:52] | while he consults the Board. | 现在还不是严格隔离 |
[10:53] | Call dispatch — | 呼叫调度中心 |
[10:54] | put all ambulances on diversion. | 让所有救护车都去别的医院 |
[10:56] | Do your best to stop all walk-ins. | 尽量阻止前来看病的病人进入医院 |
[10:58] | Say we’re at capacity and send them to County. | 就说我们医院已经满了并送他们去县医院 |
[11:00] | Stall all discharges. | 停止办理出院 |
[11:02] | Tyler stays in isolation and on antivirals. | 把泰勒隔离并使用抗病毒药物 |
[11:04] | Fever is likely the next stage, so keep a close eye. | 下一阶段应该是发烧 请密切观察 |
[11:07] | What else are we dealing with? | 还有什么需要做的吗 |
[11:08] | I always have lunch by 2:00. | 我一直是两点吃午饭 |
[11:11] | It’s 15. | 已经十五了 |
[11:12] | I need to eat. | 我要去吃饭 |
[11:13] | I got a banana in my bag if you want it. | 我包里有根香蕉 想吃就给你 |
[11:15] | A banana isn’t lunch. | 香蕉不是午饭 |
[11:16] | A turkey sandwich and milk is lunch. | 火鸡三明治和牛奶才是 |
[11:18] | Dr. Murphy, patients first, | 莫菲医生 病人第一 |
[11:20] | then we’ll work on that sandwich. | 然后我们再解决三明治的事 |
[11:22] | – What else? – 60-year-old woman with angina | -还有什么 -患有心绞痛的六十岁女性 |
[11:24] | visiting her family for the holidays | 在假期拜访家人时 |
[11:25] | forgot her blood pressure meds. | 忘带血压药了 |
[11:26] | Came in for a prescription. | 过来开个处方 |
[11:27] | Her refill just got delayed. | 跟她说晚点来拿新要 |
[11:29] | – What else? – The crib was almost finished | -还有呢 -婴儿床快装好的时候 |
[11:31] | when the screwdriver slipped. | 螺丝刀滑了一下 |
[11:33] | My family doctor is closed for the holidays. | 我的家庭医生已经关门度假去了 |
[11:35] | They would’ve sent you here anyway. | 他们无论如何都会让你来医院的 |
[11:36] | This type of injury can cause permanent damage. | 这样的伤可能会造成永久损伤 |
[11:39] | Makes me feel less guilty for bringing my baby into a germ pit. | 你这样说可以减轻我带宝宝到细菌堆里的负罪感 |
[11:44] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[11:47] | Guessing this is your first? | 我猜这是你的第一胎吧 |
[11:49] | My husband and I waited a long time. | 我和我丈夫已经等了很久 |
[11:52] | I want everything to be perfect. | 我希望一切顺利 |
[11:54] | Which, as my husband reminds me, is impossible. | 正如我丈夫提醒我的 这不太可能 |
[11:57] | Yet, my birth plan is five pages long. | 我还是写了五页的生产计划 |
[12:01] | All closed up. | 包好了 |
[12:03] | So I can go home? | 那我可以回家了吗 |
[12:06] | Not before we do a nerve study. | 我们做完神经检测就可以了 |
[12:08] | I would hate for you to lose feeling in your fingers. | 我可不想让你的手指失去知觉 |
[12:11] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry. What? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[12:14] | Hospital policy. | 这是医院的规定 |
[12:15] | Look, I’m — I’m not a patient. | 可我不是这里的病人 |
[12:17] | All right, I just came down here to get some chips. | 好吧 我刚刚只是下楼买点薯片 |
[12:18] | – My dad’s a doctor. – Who’s your dad? | -我爸爸是医生 -谁是你爸爸 |
[12:20] | Dr. Alex Park. | 亚历克斯·朴医生 |
[12:22] | Can you call him? | 你能给他打个电话吗 |
[12:23] | My phone’s charging upstairs. | 我的手机在楼上充电 |
[12:25] | I’ll call him so he knows where to come find you when he’s free. | 我会打给他告诉他有空了去哪里找你 |
[12:28] | But for now, you’ve got to stay put. | 但是现在 你只能留在原地 |
[12:31] | – Why? – Because I’m older than you. | -为什么 -因为我年纪比你大 |
[12:41] | Find the employee contact list, call Park. | 把员工联络表找出来 联络朴医生 |
[12:43] | – He should know where his son is. – Sure. | -他应该知道儿子在哪里 -好的 |
[12:51] | I feel so much worse than when I was having a heart attack. | 我现在感觉比心脏病发时还要难受得多 |
[12:55] | I don’t doubt it. | 这是正常的 |
[12:55] | Because of the urgency of your situation, | 因为你的情况已经很危急了 |
[12:58] | we used combined leukapheresis, | 我们把白细胞除去法 |
[12:59] | chemo, and radiation. | 化疗和放疗结合在一起 |
[13:01] | You’re no longer at risk for another heart attack or stroke. | 你现在已经没有心脏病发和中风的风险了 |
[13:03] | And I also no longer have an immune system. | 我的免疫系统也没有了 |
[13:09] | – My donor’s on his way, right? – I spoke with him. | -我的捐赠者出发了吗 -我打过电话 |
[13:11] | He said he was getting in his car. | 他说他上车了 |
[13:13] | When was that? | 什么时候打的 |
[13:16] | I’ll follow up. | 我去跟进 |
[13:23] | He’s still finding new ways to let me down. | 他总有办法让我失望 |
[13:31] | I thought you guys were gonna do a C.T. | 我以为你们是要做CT呢 |
[13:33] | We’re doing a KUB X-ray instead. | 我们做的是肾与膀胱上部X光检查 |
[13:36] | It’s almost as good. | 差不多好了 |
[13:38] | Why would you go with “Almost”? | 为什么你要说「差不多」 |
[13:57] | Can you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:01] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[14:02] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:04] | I’m looking for a patient. | 我要找一个病人 |
[14:05] | You’ll need to speak with a nurse. | 你得去跟护士说 |
[14:06] | I’ve been waiting to speak to a nurse. | 我一直在等着跟护士说 |
[14:07] | You must hear that. The light is buzzing. | 你一定听到了 灯在嗡嗡响 |
[14:10] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[14:11] | It’s loud and very distracting. | 它很吵而且会让人分心 |
[14:13] | It needs to be fixed. | 得把它修好 |
[14:26] | You like Italian? | 你喜欢意大利吗 |
[14:28] | La Nostra? | 拉诺斯特拉 |
[14:30] | It’s great. | 很不错 |
[14:32] | Barbecue? Ethiopian? | 你喜欢烧烤吗 埃塞俄比亚呢 |
[14:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[14:37] | Where we’re going on our date. | 我们去哪里约会 |
[14:40] | You haven’t asked me on one, and I haven’t said yes. | 你根本就没约过我 我也没答应你 |
[14:44] | Who turns down the request of a man trapped in isolation? | 谁会拒绝一个隔离中的男人的请求 |
[14:51] | What about sushi? Everybody likes it. | 那吃寿司呢 人人都喜欢 |
[14:53] | Also, I’m pretty good with chopsticks. | 而且我筷子用得很好 |
[14:56] | Never hurts to display a little manual dexterity. | 向你展示一下我灵巧的双手也无妨 |
[14:58] | You know, tends to impress. | 只要能把你迷晕 |
[15:01] | I will want a cocktail to soothe my nerves, but — | 我想要一杯鸡尾酒来放松一下 但 |
[15:05] | Why would you be nervous? | 你为什么会紧张 |
[15:08] | Have you seen you? | 你不知道吗 |
[15:11] | You are smart as well as beautiful, | 你又聪明又漂亮 |
[15:14] | and I will need all the tools in my toolkit | 而我要使尽浑身解数才能 |
[15:17] | to dazzle you, so… | 迷住你 所以… |
[15:20] | No drink for me. | 我不能喝酒 |
[15:24] | Have one after the appetizers. | 开胃菜之后来一杯 |
[15:27] | I’ll be impressed by then. | 我就会被你迷住 |
[15:37] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[15:42] | He has a fever, | 他发烧了 |
[15:43] | and the rash is fully materialized. | 而且皮疹全显现出来了 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:49] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[15:52] | Quarantine has been approved. | 已批准进行隔离了 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:03] | Can I have everyone’s attention? | 大家听我说 |
[16:09] | This emergency room and everyone in it is now under quarantine. | 本急诊室和里面的所有人现在都已隔离 |
[16:14] | We’re hoping none of you have been exposed, | 我们希望你们中间没有人被感染 |
[16:16] | but a serious respiratory virus has infected three patients. | 但已经有三位病人感染了一系列呼吸病毒 |
[16:19] | What? This can’t happen. | 什么 这不可能 |
[16:21] | We’re starting everyone | 作为预防措施 |
[16:22] | on antivirals just as a precaution. | 我们已经开始对所有人使用抗病毒药物 |
[16:24] | We’ll also be bringing in food and water, | 也会有人为我们提供食物和水 |
[16:26] | so if any of you have any dietary restrictions, | 如果你们有任何饮食禁忌 |
[16:28] | please let us know now. | 请现在告知 |
[16:29] | – You can’t make us stay here. – That’s right. | -你们不能让我们待在这里 -没错 |
[16:31] | I-I can’t — especially not if someone’s seriously ill! | 不能 尤其是根本没人病得很重 |
[16:34] | We are legally entitled to keep you — | 法律上说 我们有权让你们 |
[16:36] | They locked us in. | 他们把我们锁在里面了 |
[16:39] | – Are we locked in? – Oh, no way. | -我们被锁在里面了吗 -不 |
[16:44] | – I gotta get out. – Sir. | -我得出去 -先生 |
[16:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:58] | Like it or not, no one’s leaving. | 不管愿不愿意 任何人都不得离开 |
[17:12] | 急诊室 开放时间另行通知 | |
[17:21] | 隔离区 禁止开门 | |
[17:23] | The decision to implement the quarantine | 实施隔离的决定 |
[17:24] | 马库斯·安德鲁斯医生 院长 圣何塞圣文德医院 | |
[17:26] | was made after consultation with the Board. | 是和董事会讨论后的结果 |
[17:29] | The CDC has been kept fully informed, | 情况会随时告知疾控中心 |
[17:31] | and we will be proceeding in accordance with all protocol — | 我们会根据全部规定 继续工作 |
[17:36] | Shaun, Morgan, and Lim are in there. | 肖恩 摩根和利姆都在里面 |
[17:37] | And our patient is out here. | 我们的病人在这外面 |
[17:39] | There’s still no sign of the donor. | 目前还没有这捐献者的消息 |
[17:40] | He’s not answering my calls. | 他不接我电话 |
[17:42] | I asked my contact at San Jose PD | 我让在圣何塞警局的熟人 |
[17:43] | to do a home check-in. | 去他家查看了 |
[17:49] | Park. | 我是朴 |
[17:51] | He’s down there? | 他在下面吗 |
[17:52] | How — Yeah, put him on. | 怎么 是的 让他接电话 |
[17:54] | It’s Security — Kellan’s stuck in the quarantine. | 是安保人员 凯兰被困在隔离区了 |
[17:58] | I’ll pass along anything I hear from San Jose PD. | 圣何塞警局一有消息我就告诉你们 |
[18:06] | Tyler started coughing. | 泰勒开始咳嗽了 |
[18:08] | Let’s up his antivirals. | 增加他的抗病毒药 |
[18:09] | Start high flow oxygen and zosyn | 开始高流量给氧和哌拉西林-他唑巴坦 |
[18:10] | to counter any underlying infection. | 来对抗潜在感染 |
[18:12] | Santa Pete has a sigmoid volvulus. | 圣诞老人皮特患有乙状结肠扭转 |
[18:15] | He needs surgery very soon. | 得尽快给他做手术 |
[18:16] | My call ended 37 minutes ago. | 我37分钟前就该下班了 |
[18:20] | I’m supposed to be somewhere else. | 我现在本该在别的地方 |
[18:21] | – It’s important. – No, it’s not. | -这很重要 -不 这不重要 |
[18:25] | We need a non-surgical fix to a bowel obstruction. | 我们不用手术治疗肠梗阻 |
[18:28] | Anyone? | 谁来 |
[18:53] | Murphy. | 莫菲 |
[18:56] | You got something? | 有想法吗 |
[19:00] | Not really. | 没有 |
[19:02] | Anything at all? Please. | 一点想法都没有 拜托 |
[19:07] | We — we usually — we — | 我们 我们通常 |
[19:13] | We usually make a hole | 我们通常从侧边开洞 |
[19:16] | and — and come at an obstruction from the side, | 到达梗阻的位置 |
[19:21] | but we can’t. | 但是不能这样 |
[19:23] | We need to use the existing holes. | 我们需要利用现有的洞 |
[19:27] | An endoscope risks tearing right through the bowel. | 内窥镜可能会撕裂肠子 |
[19:30] | A saline enema doesn’t… | 盐水灌肠就不会 |
[19:33] | and it might untwist the bowel. | 而且可能解开肠道 |
[19:36] | Simple, but it could work. | 简单但可能有效 |
[19:39] | Nice. | 棒 |
[19:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:45] | – Do you have your inhaler? – Of course I do. | -你有带吸入器吗 -当然有 |
[19:49] | What were you doing down here? | 你在下面干什么 |
[19:50] | This isn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[19:53] | If you hadn’t been working — | 如果你没上班 |
[19:55] | Kellan. | 凯兰 |
[19:56] | I know you must be scared. | 我知道你肯定很害怕 |
[19:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:07] | I’m keeping this hat on for luck. | 我戴这帽子为了求好运 |
[20:09] | Here we go. | 我们开始了 |
[20:12] | I’m threading the tube into the rectum. | 我把管子穿进直肠 |
[20:15] | Now, slowly push the saline. | 现在 慢慢推生理盐水 |
[20:17] | That’s — | 这 |
[20:18] | It’s not a pleasant experience. | 这感觉可不爽 |
[20:19] | I’m getting some resistance to flow. | 开始推不太动了 |
[20:22] | I must’ve reached the obstruction. | 我肯定到达了梗阻的位置 |
[20:23] | Push harder. Hang in there, Pete. | 再用力推 皮特 坚持住 |
[20:25] | Call me Santa — Aah! | 叫我「圣诞老人」 |
[20:28] | Keep pushing the saline. | 继续推生理盐水 |
[20:29] | Okay, I’m sorry, Santa. | 好的 对不住了 圣诞老人 |
[20:44] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[20:49] | We’ve got you on a pretty high dose of antivirals. | 我们给你输了很大剂量的抗病毒药 |
[20:54] | So, what’s next? | 那接下来呢 |
[20:56] | We’re debating nitric oxide — | 我们在讨论用不用氧化一氮 |
[20:58] | No, I mean if this doesn’t turn around. | 我是说如果这个没效果 |
[21:03] | What happens to me next? | 我接下来会怎样 |
[21:06] | ARDS. | 急性呼吸道窘迫综合征 |
[21:08] | Then full respiratory failure. | 然后是全面呼吸衰竭 |
[21:14] | Hey, I’ve got a new idea for our first date. | 对于我们的第一次约会我有了新想法 |
[21:18] | Archery. | 射箭 |
[21:19] | I used to compete when I was young. | 我小时候参过赛 |
[21:23] | Basically, you’d be showing off. | 你主要是炫耀 |
[21:27] | I can show you some tricks. | 我能给你展示一些技巧 |
[21:28] | Teach you a split-finger hook, how to anchor… | 教你三指勾弦 如何满弓固定 |
[21:31] | and then proceed to demolish you. | 然后轻易打败你 |
[21:34] | That sounds like a reason to live. | 听起来是个活下去的理由 |
[22:00] | I’m here to take you to your imaging appointment. | 我来接你去拍片 |
[22:02] | Where’s Shaun? | 肖恩呢 |
[22:03] | Shaun is quarantined in the E.R. | 肖恩被隔离在急诊室了 |
[22:06] | Quarantined? What — what — what quarantine? | 隔离 什么 隔离什么 |
[22:08] | Apparently for some highly contagious, deadly virus. | 似乎是某种高传染性的致命病毒 |
[22:12] | But Shaun sounds fine. | 但是肖恩听起来没事 |
[22:14] | Except for some buzzing light | 除了烦他的电灯的噪声 |
[22:16] | and his concern about lunch | 以及他的午饭问题 |
[22:18] | and you missing your appointment at the imaging clinic, so… | 你要错过你在影像科的拍片预约了 所以 |
[22:21] | – Let’s go. – Take me to the hospital. | -我们走吧 -带我去医院 |
[22:24] | We are going to your appointment and making sure | 我们得去拍片 |
[22:26] | your think-melon remains tumor-free. | 确保你大脑里没有肿瘤 |
[22:28] | Take me to the hospital please. | 请带我去医院吧 |
[22:30] | – I’d like to help. – How? | -我想去帮忙 -怎么帮 |
[22:32] | By taking your old job back and saving the day? | 做回你之前的工作然后挽救局面 |
[22:34] | Putting on an “Outbreak” suit and rescuing Shaun? | 穿上防护服然后拯救肖恩 |
[22:40] | Some people may find your sassy attitude appealing. | 可能有人会觉得你的无礼很迷人 |
[22:43] | I’m not one of them. | 可我不这么觉得 |
[22:45] | And I am crushed. | 那我没救了 |
[22:58] | Sir, I’m sorry. You can’t — | 先生 对不起 你不能 |
[22:59] | I-I-I ne– My wife’s in there. | 我老婆在里面 |
[23:01] | Viola! Look, that’s her. I need to get in there. | 维奥拉 看 就是她 我得进去 |
[23:03] | They’re setting up a room inside for friends and family. | 他们正安排一个房间给亲友 |
[23:06] | Clifton, what are you doing? | 克利夫顿 你在干什么 |
[23:07] | Look, I’m coming in. Stop. | 我要进去 住手 |
[23:09] | – Let go of me! – Calm down – or you’re gonna get hurt. | -放开我 -冷静 否则你会受伤的 |
[23:12] | – Stop. – This is all my fault. | -你别进来 -都是我的错 |
[23:14] | – No. – If I’d put the crib together like you asked — | -不是的 -如果我听你的话我去装婴儿床 |
[23:16] | Forget about the crib. | 别提婴儿床了 |
[23:18] | I need you to take care of yourself | 我要你好好照顾自己 |
[23:21] | because if something happens to me… | 因为如果我出事 |
[23:25] | …our son needs someone to take care of him. | 儿子需要有人照顾 |
[23:34] | It’s — it’s a boy? | 是男孩吗 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry I’m ruining your surprise. | 对不起没能给你个惊喜 |
[23:39] | No. | 不 |
[23:45] | Baby, I love you so much. | 宝贝 我很爱你 |
[23:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:36] | Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[24:38] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[24:40] | Why are you answering our donor’s phone? | 你怎么会接我们的捐献者的电话 |
[24:43] | Because he’s here in quarantine. | 因为他在隔离区 |
[25:16] | What happened to the CDC getting a team here today? | 疾控中心今天派来的一队人有什么结果 |
[25:19] | They confirmed that it started in Malaysia last week. | 他们确认了是上周在马来西亚感染的 |
[25:21] | Between the virologists already there | 是原本已在那里的病毒学家 |
[25:23] | and the ones grounded on the East Coast | 以及被暴风雪困在东海岸的人员里 |
[25:25] | – because of the snowstorm — -Stay on them. | -发生的感染 -继续跟踪 |
[25:33] | What do we know about the virus? | 对病毒了解多少 |
[25:35] | Similar symptoms to SARS, | 和非典型肺炎的症状类似 |
[25:36] | but much faster moving. | 但是传播更快 |
[25:38] | Is Bob Cravens infected? | 鲍勃·克雷文斯感染了吗 |
[25:40] | Not so far. | 目前还没有 |
[25:41] | Currently Tyler Durnes, the EMT, | 现在只有急救员泰勒·都勒死 |
[25:44] | is the only person displaying symptoms. | 出现了感染症状 |
[25:46] | I need his bone marrow. I’d like to go in and get it. | 我需要他的骨髓 我想进去取 |
[25:48] | I’ll comply with all protocol. | 我会遵守所有规定 |
[25:49] | You’re not hot zone certified. None of us are. | 你没有资格待在隔离区 我们都没有 |
[25:52] | My leukemia patient has no immune system. | 我的白血病病人没了免疫系统 |
[25:55] | He’ll die soon without a marrow transplant. | 没有骨髓移植他很快会死的 |
[25:57] | Well, then you best find him another donor | 那你最好给他找另外一个捐献者 |
[25:58] | because no one, or their bone marrow, | 因为没有人 或他们的骨髓 |
[26:00] | is leaving that quarantine. | 能离开隔离区 |
[26:04] | Have you heard from County about taking our PICU transfers? | 县医院接收我院儿科重症监护室病患有消息了吗 |
[26:31] | H-how are my O2 SATs? | 我的氧饱和度怎么样 |
[26:34] | Holding steady. | 保持稳定 |
[26:38] | Do you want to call anyone? | 你想给谁打电话吗 |
[26:41] | I, uh… | 我 |
[26:43] | I th– I thought about letting my mom know | 我想要让我妈妈 |
[26:46] | what was going on, but… | 知道发生了什么 但是 |
[26:50] | she’d just worry about me and feel bad she’s not here. | 她只会担心我 因为没在我身边而难过 |
[26:53] | So… | 所以 |
[26:56] | Sh-she knows I love her. | 她知道我爱她 |
[27:05] | How’s it going in here? | 情况如何 |
[27:06] | Dr. Reznick was just telling me | 雷兹尼克医生刚告诉我 |
[27:08] | about some college lesbian experiences… | 一些大学女同性恋的经历 |
[27:12] | Was that just my imagination? | 只是我的想象吗 |
[27:14] | Actually, we were talking about your mother. | 事实上 我们在聊你的妈妈 |
[27:17] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[27:23] | I don’t like the drop in his O2 SATs. | 他的氧饱和度下降情况不妙 |
[27:26] | Let’s start him on nitric oxide. | 给他输氧化一氮吧 |
[27:31] | I knew you liked me. | 我知道你喜欢我 |
[27:43] | He’s in this hospital? | 他在这家医院吗 |
[27:45] | Bob actually came through for once. | 鲍勃还真的兑现了一次承诺 |
[27:47] | Unfortunately, we can’t wait for him to get out of quarantine. | 很遗憾 我们等不及他从隔离区出来了 |
[27:51] | But we found an alternative donor in the Bay Area. | 但是我们在旧金山湾区找了另一位捐献者 |
[27:53] | How compatible are they? | 有多匹配 |
[27:55] | They share five out of eight of your markers. | 他们和你的八个指标中有五个匹配 |
[27:58] | Bob is a much better match. | 鲍勃和我更匹配 |
[28:00] | I can’t handle marrow rejection, | 我承受不了骨髓排异 |
[28:03] | or having to repeat this nightmare. | 或再经历一次这场噩梦 |
[28:16] | That’s a symptom of the MAC pneumonia. | 这是鸟型结核菌肺炎的症状 |
[28:18] | The antibiotics aren’t working. | 抗生素不起作用 |
[28:20] | You need bone marrow, | 你需要骨髓移植 |
[28:21] | or this infection is going to kill you soon | 不然你会很快死于感染 |
[28:24] | days, not weeks. | 在几天内 而不是几周 |
[28:33] | Seven years I’ve been battling leukemia. | 我和白血病抗争了七年 |
[28:37] | Been through four full courses of chemo, | 经过了四次完整的化疗 |
[28:40] | so many trips to the hospital I’ve lost count. | 来医院的次数我都数不清了 |
[28:43] | Just knowing my father showed up, | 刚刚知道我父亲来了 |
[28:46] | I’m grateful, relieved. | 我很感激 松了口气 |
[28:56] | I’m okay if this is the end. | 如果这就是人生的终点 我接受 |
[29:00] | I’d like to sign a DNR. | 我想要签署不抢救预嘱 |
[29:03] | Chris, the CDC will be here tomorrow. | 克里斯 疾控中心明天就能到 |
[29:06] | If they can identify the virus, | 如果他们能够确认病毒 |
[29:07] | we can test Bob. | 我们可以给鲍勃做测试 |
[29:08] | – If he’s negative, – Whatever you can manage | -如果他没有感染 -在我的心脏 |
[29:10] | before my heart stops, go for it. | 停跳前你们想怎么做都可以 |
[29:16] | Please get me the form. | 请把表格给我 |
[29:31] | His fever’s climbing. | 他的体温还在升高 |
[29:33] | Give the nebulizer time to work. | 雾化器起效需要些时间 |
[29:37] | Cooling blankets, that could help. | 降温毯 那个有帮助 |
[29:39] | I’ll go get some from the supply closet. | 我去从储藏室拿点过来 |
[29:43] | Put your mask back on. | 把你的口罩戴上 |
[29:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:46] | Because I’m infected. | 因为我被感染了 |
[30:04] | You got it, too? | 你也感染了吗 |
[30:10] | You guys any closer to figuring this thing out? | 你们快找出病毒是什么了吗 |
[30:13] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[30:17] | On the bright side, | 好消息是 |
[30:19] | I think I’m growing on Morgan. | 我觉得我更喜欢摩根了 |
[30:44] | There’s got to be a way. | 肯定会有办法的 |
[30:47] | You can’t go in. | 你不能进去 |
[30:48] | Bob can’t come out. The marrow can’t come out. | 鲍勃不能出来 骨髓就不能出来 |
[30:54] | What if it doesn’t? | 要是不用这样呢 |
[30:57] | What if the marrow never leaves? | 要是骨髓不出来呢 |
[31:00] | Are you suggesting we put a man with no immune system | 你是想让我们把一个没有免疫系统的人 |
[31:02] | – into the quarantine? – We expand the quarantine, | -放进隔离区吗 -我们扩大隔离区 |
[31:04] | create a section just for him. | 为他单独设立一个区域 |
[31:07] | One of the doctors inside can do | 在里面的医生可以做 |
[31:09] | the extraction and the transplant. | 骨髓的取出和移植 |
[31:10] | And then one of two things happens | 然后有两种可能性 |
[31:12] | he stays in isolation till we know he hasn’t been infected. | 他留在隔离区直到我们确认他没有被感染 |
[31:16] | Or it kills him. | 或者病毒会杀死他 |
[31:19] | There’s no way Andrews will let us expand the quarantine. | 安德鲁斯不可能让我们扩大隔离区 |
[31:25] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[31:32] | Going to 360 Joules. | 充电360焦耳 |
[31:34] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:44] | We can crack his chest and do cardiac massage. | 我们可以给他开胸进行心脏按摩 |
[31:46] | – Dr. Reznick. – Have Petringa bring in the internal paddles | -雷兹尼克医生 -让彼得林加从创伤区 |
[31:49] | – from the trauma bay… – Morgan. | -拿来内置电极板 -摩根 |
[32:18] | Hey, Doogie. | 伙计 |
[32:21] | You didn’t hear me talking to you? | 你没听到我在跟你说话吗 |
[32:23] | My sugar’s crazy high, 650. | 我的血糖特别高 650 |
[32:28] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没道理 |
[32:31] | I gave you the proper dosage of insulin. | 我给了你正确剂量的胰岛素 |
[32:34] | 10 units. | 十个单位 |
[32:36] | 10 units? | 十个单位 |
[32:37] | 10 units doesn’t even make a dent with me. | 十个单位对我一点作用都没有 |
[32:39] | You got a doctor around here who knows what he’s doing? | 你们这有知道自己在做什么的医生吗 |
[32:42] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[32:43] | I’ll give you another 10 units. | 我会再给你十个单位 |
[32:46] | Waste of time. Make it 20. | 浪费时间 给我二十单位 |
[32:48] | I’ll give you 10. | 我会给你十个单位 |
[32:49] | What’s wrong with you? You sound like an idiot. | 你有毛病 怎么像个白痴 |
[32:51] | – Don’t be a jerk. – Mind your own business. | -别犯浑 -管好你自己的事 |
[32:53] | Doc. Doc, I don’t feel so | 医生 医生 我感觉不太 |
[32:56] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[32:58] | Did he just infect me? | 我被他感染了吗 |
[32:59] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[33:00] | I need to examine your abdomen. | 我需要检查你的腹部 |
[33:09] | Your obstruction has returned. | 你的梗阻又复发了 |
[33:11] | You need surgery, now. | 你需要马上进行手术 |
[33:13] | But we’re stuck in here, | 可是我们被困在这 |
[33:16] | and there’s no operating room. | 没有手术室 |
[33:19] | We will have to improvise. | 我们得即兴发挥了 |
[33:30] | There’s no Neptune machine | 没有海王星手术废物处理机 |
[33:31] | without suction, the surgical field will be filled with blood. | 无法抽吸 手术区域会充满血液 |
[33:34] | We can use the wall suction, set to continuous. | 我们可以用墙上的抽吸机 设成连续模式 |
[33:38] | That’ll do. | 那样可以 |
[33:47] | No electrocautery to control the bleeding. | 没有电烙器控制出血 |
[33:49] | You’ll have to do this combat style. | 你得用战地方式来做手术 |
[33:53] | Tie off each artery before you cut. | 在你下刀前把每个大动脉都扎紧 |
[34:18] | Dr. Reznick. | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[34:21] | Are you ready? Because I think we are. | 你准备好了吗 因为我们准备好了 |
[34:29] | I’ll go get the patient. | 我去把病人推来 |
[34:38] | You should lie down. | 你应该躺下 |
[35:08] | He’s out. | 麻醉完毕 |
[35:10] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[35:26] | If we expand the quarantine, I can do the transplant. | 如果我们扩大隔离区 我可以做移植 |
[35:29] | The only technical breach will be… | 唯一有点违规的地方是 |
[35:39] | She’s infected. | 她被感染了 |
[35:47] | Melendez. | 梅伦德斯 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:55] | Take down the adhesions on the sigmoid. | 去除乙状结肠上的沾黏物 |
[36:00] | How are his vitals? | 他的生命体征如何 |
[36:04] | Holding steady, Doctor. | 还算稳定 医生 |
[36:08] | That’s dead bowel. | 那是坏死的肠管 |
[36:12] | It’s perforated. | 穿孔了 |
[36:14] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[36:21] | I need a doctor! | 我需要一位医生 |
[36:22] | Petringa needs help. | 彼得林加需要帮助 |
[36:25] | If I don’t secure these clamps, | 如果我不固定好这些夹子 |
[36:27] | there will be stool everywhere. | 到处都会是粪便 |
[36:30] | Murphy, go. | 莫菲 去吧 |
[37:03] | He signed a DNR. | 他签了不抢救预嘱 |
[37:04] | He shouldn’t have. | 他不该签的 |
[37:06] | This is battery. | 这是违法的 |
[37:08] | He doesn’t need to die. | 他不需要死 |
[37:09] | We’re gonna get his donor’s marrow. | 我们取到他的捐赠者骨髓 |
[37:11] | Andrews agreed to the plan? | 安德鲁斯同意那个方案了吗 |
[37:13] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:16] | If he doesn’t, we’ll think of something else. | 如果他不同意 我们就想别的办法 |
[37:36] | He said he was feeling lightheaded. | 他说他感觉头晕眼花 |
[37:42] | I hear you, but please, stay back. | 我听到了 不过请后退 |
[37:50] | – He’s… – Is he infected? | -他 -他被感染了吗 |
[37:51] | From when Santa vomited on him? | 是圣诞老人吐在他身上的时候吗 |
[37:53] | He should go to isolation. | 他应该送去隔离室 |
[37:57] | He’s in hypogly… | 他是低血糖症 |
[38:00] | …cemic shock. | 昏迷 |
[38:02] | Give him D50. | 给他葡萄糖 |
[38:19] | – It’s spreading. – Kellan! | -病毒在传染 -凯兰 |
[38:24] | Kellan! | 凯兰 |
[38:29] | Kellan! | 凯兰 |
[38:30] | Kellan! Kellan!! | 凯兰 凯兰 |
[38:32] | Kellan! | 凯兰 |
[38:46] | Dr. Glassman. | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[38:52] | We got what we needed for images. | 我们拿到需要的影像了 |
[38:53] | You are okay to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[38:54] | We’ll send them to Dr. Blaize. | 我们会发给布莱兹医生 |
[38:56] | Anything I should be worried about? | 有什么我需要担心的吗 |
[38:58] | You’re seeing Dr. Blaize before the holiday? | 在放假前你会见到布莱兹医生吗 |
[39:02] | As a matter of fact, I’m seeing her now. | 事实上 我马上会去见她 |
[39:05] | So, I could just show her the hard copy. | 所以我可以给她看纸质版的 |
[39:08] | – I’m not supposed to do that. – Oh, no. I know. | -我不能那么做 -是 我知道 |
[39:10] | I’ve been a neurosurgeon for, like, 100 years. | 我作为神经外科医生已经很多年了 |
[39:12] | I understand protocol. I’m not gonna look at it. | 我知道规定 我不会看的 |
[39:14] | I just want to move things along. | 我只是想把东西交给她 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:46] | It’s back. | 复发了 |
[40:10] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[40:15] | I must’ve nicked a branch of the inferior mesenteric artery. | 我应该是擦破了一条下肠系膜动脉 |
[40:17] | – I can’t see where. – Can you feel it? | -我看不见在哪 -你能感觉到吗 |
[40:25] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[40:26] | Use your finger to plug the hole. | 用你的手指来堵住洞 |
[40:31] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[40:35] | Dr. Lim? | 利姆医生 |
[40:46] | Everyone, calm down. | 各位 保持冷静 |
[40:48] | Hey, Kellan! Kellan! | 凯兰 凯兰 |
[40:49] | Look at me! Look at me! Breathe! | 看着我 看着我 呼吸 |
[40:52] | Can — can you hear me? Can you hear me?! | 你能听到我说话吗 你能听到我说话吗 |
[41:15] | Help my son! | 帮帮我的儿子 |