时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:15] | I’m Jake, we met last week. | 我是杰克 我们上周见过 |
[00:18] | Yes, we did. | 是的 见过 |
[00:21] | I was just gonna get some juice. | 我只想拿点果汁喝 |
[00:24] | – Hope you don’t mind. – Are you a drummer? | -希望你不介意 -你是鼓手吗 |
[00:26] | Am I a drummer? No. No, I’m a chef. | 我是鼓手吗 不不 我是主厨 |
[00:30] | Well, actually, just a cook, but — | 其实只是个普通厨子 但是 |
[00:31] | Lea dates drummers. | 莉亚和鼓手们约会 |
[00:35] | I played clarinet in junior high. | 我初中时吹过单簧管 |
[00:43] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这干什么 |
[00:45] | I told you to stay in my room. | 我让你在我屋里待着 |
[00:47] | I just snuck out to grab some O.J. | 我就是下床拿点橙汁 |
[00:51] | I was really thirsty. | 太渴了 |
[01:00] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:02] | I should’ve told you he was spending the night. | 我该告诉你会留下来过夜的 |
[01:04] | I like Jake. | 我喜欢杰克 |
[01:07] | That’s nice of you to say. | 你能这么说真是太好了 |
[01:10] | I know it’s difficult to have a stranger in your home. | 我知道家里有陌生人对你来说很难 |
[01:13] | I have to drive Dr. Glassman to his chemo appointment. | 我得载格拉斯曼医生去做化疗了 |
[01:17] | He’s five days in and doing very well. | 他已经治疗了五天 情况很理想 |
[01:20] | I’m helping him. | 我在帮助他 |
[01:22] | Jake is very sweet. | 杰克是个好人 |
[01:24] | You know, when you get to know him, i’m sure you really will like him. | 等你了解他后 你肯定会喜欢他 |
[01:27] | I said I like him. | 我说了我喜欢他 |
[01:29] | Will he be spending the night here a lot now? | 他会经常在这里过夜吗 |
[01:31] | No, not a lot. | 也不是经常 |
[01:35] | But… | 但是 |
[01:36] | would that be a problem? | 这样有什么问题吗 |
[01:38] | – No. – So is it cool | -不会 -所以你同意 |
[01:41] | if I have him over tonight to watch a movie? | 今晚我带他来这里看电影 |
[01:44] | It’s cool. | 没问题 |
[01:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:08] | Good morning, Dr. Glassman. | 早上好 格拉斯曼医生 |
[02:11] | I let myself in. I’m downstairs. | 我自己进来了 我在楼下 |
[02:44] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉如何 |
[02:46] | Good, actually. Better than yesterday. | 挺好的其实 比昨天好 |
[02:50] | Yes, your skin was a bit pale yesterday. | 对 昨天你的脸色比较苍白 |
[02:52] | Today your color looks much better. | 今天看上去好多了 |
[02:54] | I brought you your electrolytes. | 我带了你的电解质饮料 |
[02:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | Cheers. | 干了 |
[03:10] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要吐掉 |
[03:13] | I don’t like the flavor, the grape. | 我不喜欢这口味 葡萄 |
[03:15] | Are you experiencing nausea? | 你有呕吐症状吗 |
[03:17] | No, I didn’t like the flavor, I told you. | 没有 我说了 我不喜欢这个味道 |
[03:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:26] | I’m glad you’re feeling well. | 我很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[03:28] | Let’s go, or we’re going to be late. | 走吧 不然要迟到了 |
[03:31] | Yep. Cancer’s not gonna kill itself. | 嗯 癌症不会不治而愈 |
[03:40] | I was just thinking about you, too. | 我也刚好在想你 |
[03:43] | Actually, can I call you at lunch? | 我能午饭时再给你电话吗 |
[03:44] | I’m with some people right now, and — | 我这边现在有人在 而且 |
[03:46] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[03:49] | We’ll talk later. | 晚点说 |
[03:51] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:00] | New girlfriend? | 新女友 |
[04:02] | Still in the call-each-other-the-next-morning phase? | 还处在「第二天早上联系对方」的阶段吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, you got me. | 是啊 被你发现了 |
[04:10] | Actually, no. It was Mia. | 其实不是 是米娅打来的 |
[04:12] | We’re giving our relationship another shot. | 我们打算重新尝试一次 |
[04:15] | Park, that’s great. | 朴 那太棒了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I told you because part of the thing with Mia is… | 是啊 我告诉你是因为 米娅之前觉得我 |
[04:21] | I’m trying to be more open. | 我正试着放得开些 |
[04:24] | Thanks. You didn’t need to explain, | 谢谢 你无需解释 |
[04:27] | but sounds good. | 但听起来很棒 |
[04:29] | She sounds like she’s good for you. | 听上去她很懂你 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:35] | Of course, if it doesn’t work out, | 当然了 如果最终没成功 |
[04:36] | I’ll have to talk to you about that, too, | 我还是得向你吐苦水 |
[04:38] | admit I failed. | 承认我失败了 |
[04:40] | Or I can be a supportive colleague | 或者我可以做一个支持你的好同事 |
[04:42] | regardless of what happens. | 无论结果如何 |
[04:52] | 70-year-old female. Neighbor saw her collapse in her yard. | 七十岁女性 邻居说见她晕倒在自己院子里 |
[04:56] | Unresponsive. No heartbeat. EKG is flatlined. | 没有反应 没有心跳 心电图是平的 |
[04:59] | Then she’d be cyanotic. | 那她肯定会面色发绀 |
[05:01] | Good capillary refill — she’s perfusing? | 毛细血管再充盈良好 在给她输血吗 |
[05:04] | Stop CPR. | 停止心肺复苏 |
[05:06] | And she’s breathing. Your EKG must be broken. | 她有呼吸 你们的心电仪肯定坏了 |
[05:08] | Worked fine on our call right before her. | 在她之前的病人都正常 |
[05:09] | Everything works fine up until it doesn’t. | 所有东西坏掉前都挺好用的 |
[05:13] | – Nothing. – Told you. | -什么也没有 -早说了 |
[05:17] | Hook her up, let’s check her vitals. | 给她连上仪器 检查下生命体征 |
[05:20] | Blood is definitely flowing to her extremities. | 四肢血流状况良好 |
[05:32] | Should we push epi, get the crash — | 是不是该推一剂肾上腺素 推抢救车 |
[05:34] | Wait. Everyone quiet. | 等等 大家都安静 |
[05:44] | Listen. | 听听 |
[05:52] | Is that…? | 那是 |
[05:58] | She doesn’t have a rhythm | 她没有心跳 |
[06:00] | because she has a mechanical heart. | 是因为她有一颗机械心脏 |
[06:12] | Lana Moore. 34-year-old female, | 拉娜·摩尔 34岁女性 |
[06:15] | was slurring her words, symptom passed, | 说话含糊不清 症状符合 |
[06:17] | but we found a grade two arteriovenous malformation in her brain. | 但我们在她的脑部发现一处二级动静脉畸形 |
[06:20] | Are we going to do | 所以我们打算进行 |
[06:22] | endovascular embolization | 血管内栓塞治疗 |
[06:23] | or stereotactic radiosurgery or resection? | 还是立体定向放射治疗还是切除 |
[06:26] | Endovascular embolization. | 血管内栓塞 |
[06:28] | Patient requests she’s only served green Jello | 病人要求只给她提供绿色果冻 |
[06:30] | and that we dim all of our incandescent light bulbs? | 并调暗所有白炽灯吗 |
[06:32] | Lana has autism. | 拉娜有自闭症 |
[06:35] | What’re you looking at him for? | 你看他干什么 |
[06:36] | It’s not like they all know each other. | 他俩又不认识 |
[06:38] | I was just curious what his thoughts might be. | 我只是好奇他有什么想法 |
[06:40] | I think we should go with endovascular embolization. | 我觉得我们该进行血管内栓塞治疗 |
[06:43] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[06:44] | The AVM is dangerous, but the embolization | 脑动静脉畸形很危险 但栓塞治疗 |
[06:47] | is a relatively minor procedure. | 相对来说是个小手术 |
[06:49] | We’ll make a small incision in your leg | 我们在你腿上切个小切口 |
[06:50] | so we can insert a catheter into your — | 插入一根导管 |
[06:52] | Are you okay, Javi? | 你还好吗 哈维 |
[06:54] | The lights aren’t bothering you too much? | 这些灯会不会让你很烦躁 |
[06:58] | A little. | 有点 |
[07:10] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[07:13] | We’ll insert the catheter into your femoral artery. | 我们会将导管插入你的股动脉 |
[07:16] | Then we’ll feed it up into the arteriovenous malform– | 然后我们将塞物注射进动静脉畸形处 |
[07:19] | You brought a dictionary? | 你带了字典 |
[07:20] | Uh, is there something I’m saying that you don’t understand? | 我说的内容你有什么不明白的吗 |
[07:23] | Lana loves learning new words. | 拉娜喜欢学习新词语 |
[07:24] | She’s memorized the scientific Latin name | 她记住了南美洲所有虫子的 |
[07:26] | of every bug in South America. | 拉丁学名 |
[07:28] | Go ahead, name any six-legged critter. | 考考我 说出任何一种六条腿的小家伙 |
[07:30] | I love being quizzed. | 我喜欢别人考我 |
[07:34] | Rhinoceros Beetle. | 牙买加犀金龟 |
[07:37] | Megasoma Actaeon. Found in Guyana. | 亚克提恩象兜虫 生活在圭亚那 |
[07:39] | It’s the heaviest insect in the world | 是世界上最重的昆虫 |
[07:41] | and weighs as much as 300 grasshoppers. | 体重相当于三百只蚱蜢 |
[07:45] | Is she right? | 她说得对吗 |
[07:47] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[07:49] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:55] | Javi | 哈维 |
[07:57] | Javi. | 哈维 |
[07:59] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:01] | It’s 11:15. I have to be home by noon | 十一点十五分了 我得在中午前到家 |
[08:02] | to watch “Judge Judy” before work. | 在工作之前看看《法官朱迪》 |
[08:04] | I-it’s important to us | 让你女友保持轻松 |
[08:05] | that your girlfriend doesn’t get stressed out, | 对我们来说很重要 |
[08:07] | so we’d prefer it if you stayed with her as long as you can. | 所以我们希望你尽可能地陪着她 |
[08:12] | Lana’s not my girlfriend. We’re just roommates. | 拉娜不是我女友 我们只是室友 |
[08:23] | Still stable? | 情况还稳定吗 |
[08:25] | The diuretics have her O2 SATs up, | 利尿剂让她的氧饱和度上升了 |
[08:26] | – but she’s hypotensive. – And we checked every center | -但她的血压低 -我们查过了 |
[08:28] | approved to implant mechanical hearts, | 所有批准移植机械心脏的中心 |
[08:30] | but none have any record of her as a patient. | 没有一家有她的就医记录 |
[08:32] | Check overseas. I’d start with — | 查查海外的 我会从 |
[08:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:36] | Is it her heart? | 是她的心脏吗 |
[08:37] | The implanted device appears to be malfunctioning. | 植入的机械心脏似乎故障了 |
[08:39] | Do you have any contact information for the surgeon who implanted it? | 你有给她做移植的医生的联系方式吗 |
[08:42] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[08:44] | Dr. Li Wei. He’s in Beijing. | 魏理医生 他在北京 |
[08:47] | When did she have it implanted? | 她什么时候做的移植 |
[08:50] | A little over nine months. | 九个多月前 |
[08:53] | She just went back for a follow-up exam last month. | 她上个月还回去做了个后续检查 |
[08:57] | She was fine. | 当时没有问题 |
[09:00] | Can you fix it? | 你能治好吗 |
[09:02] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会想办法 |
[09:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:23] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[09:24] | What? There’s no cameras in here. | 怎么 这里没有摄像头 |
[09:29] | Dr. Lim, Dr. Melendez. | 利姆医生 梅伦德斯医生 |
[09:31] | How was your respective weekends? | 你们各自的周末怎么样啊 |
[09:33] | Good. Checked out some bikes. | 很好 去看了看自行车 |
[09:35] | – Brushed up on some reading. – Excellent. | -读了一些书 -很好 |
[09:38] | I hear the search for Chief of Surgery is back on. | 我听说又开始选外科主任了 |
[09:40] | As is our legal department’s response | 也听说我们法务部对公共卫生局 |
[09:42] | to the DPH complaint against both of you, | 投诉你们作出的回应了 |
[09:43] | so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 我劝你们别抱太大希望 |
[09:46] | Probably just as well. | 可能这样也好 |
[09:47] | I’d rather not see the two of you competing again. | 我不希望看到你们又开始竞争 |
[09:50] | You seem to be getting along better. | 你们好像关系变好了 |
[10:03] | It’s weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[10:06] | Is it weird? | 不奇怪吗 |
[10:08] | They act like a couple, right? | 他们像对情侣一样 不是吗 |
[10:10] | I live with Lea, but we’re not a couple. | 我和莉亚住在一起 但我们不是情侣 |
[10:12] | Yeah, but you wish you were. | 没错 但你希望你们是 |
[10:16] | Do you? | 不是吗 |
[10:18] | Lea has a new boyfriend. | 莉亚有新男朋友了 |
[10:21] | You must be a little jealous. | 你肯定有点嫉妒吧 |
[10:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:26] | Lea’s my friend and Lea’s happy. | 莉亚是我的朋友 她很开心 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Jake, Lea, and I can all be friends together. | 我可以和杰克 莉亚都成为朋友 |
[10:36] | Shaun, Lea’s new boyfriend doesn’t want to hang out | 肖恩 莉亚的新男朋友可不想 |
[10:38] | with the three of you. | 三个人一起出去玩 |
[10:39] | If Lea really likes this guy, | 如果莉亚真的喜欢那个人 |
[10:41] | she’s gonna want to spend time just with him. | 她会只想和他待在一起 |
[10:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:46] | For the sex. | 为了性 |
[10:52] | Her AVM has microbleeds. | 她的脑动静脉畸形导致了微出血 |
[10:55] | Her risk of rupture is doubled. | 破裂的风险加倍了 |
[11:04] | They paged Sunny’s surgeon. | 他们呼叫了桑妮的医生 |
[11:05] | He’s gonna call you in an hour. | 他一小时后会打给你 |
[11:07] | Tell them I can’t wait that long. | 告诉他们我等不了那么久 |
[11:08] | – Her cardiac output is low and – Got it. | -她的心血管输出量很低 -明白了 |
[11:24] | He’s in surgery. | 他正在做手术 |
[11:28] | Excuse me. Uh, Dr. Melendez? | 打扰一下 梅伦德斯医生 |
[11:31] | I’m Grace Lee. Sunny Lee’s daughter. | 我是格蕾丝·李 桑妮·李的女儿 |
[11:33] | They told me downstairs that you’re my mother’s doctor. | 在楼下时他们说你是我妈妈的医生 |
[11:36] | Yes. Get them to send her records | 是的 让他们把她的记录 |
[11:38] | and everything they can about the device. | 以及那个装置全部资料发给我 |
[11:39] | Manufacturer, model number, manuals. | 制造商 型号 说明书 |
[11:43] | Your mother’s stable, but we’re struggling | 你妈妈情况稳定 我们正想办法 |
[11:45] | to get the information we need from her doctor in China. | 从中国医生那里得到需要的信息 |
[11:47] | I don’t understand. Her doctor’s in China? | 我不明白 她的医生在中国 |
[11:49] | Like on vacation? | 在休假吗 |
[11:51] | No, her cardiac surgeon. | 不 她的心脏外科医生 |
[11:54] | Your sister can fill you in on everything we’ve done so far. | 你的妹妹会告诉你我们目前的情况 |
[11:56] | – I really need to get back on this phone call. – Wait. | -我得继续去打电话了 -等等 |
[11:59] | I don’t have a sister. | 我没有妹妹 |
[12:11] | We met 10 years ago | 我们十年前认识的 |
[12:12] | while I was volunteering at a senior center. | 当时我在敬老院当志愿者 |
[12:15] | We hit it off. | 我们很合得来 |
[12:17] | Neither of us had anyone in our lives at the time. | 我们当时都孤身一人 |
[12:21] | People assumed we were mother and daughter | 我们干什么都在一起 |
[12:23] | because we did everything together. | 人们就以为我们是母女了 |
[12:25] | After a while, we just went with it. | 一段时间后我们也就默认了 |
[12:29] | She’ll be glad to see you. | 她一定很高兴见到你的 |
[12:31] | You look like you’ve put your problems behind you. | 你好像已经摆脱那些困扰了 |
[12:34] | Problems? | 困扰 |
[12:35] | She told me about your issues with drugs. | 她跟我说了你嗑药的事 |
[12:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:41] | She caught me smoking pot. | 她抓到过我抽大麻 |
[12:44] | Once. I was a teenager. | 就一次 我那时还是个小姑娘 |
[12:46] | – So you’re fine? – Of course I’m fine. | -所以你没问题了 -我当然没问题 |
[12:50] | Then you don’t really have an excuse | 那么你真的没有理由 |
[12:51] | for not calling for 15 years, do you? | 十五年都不打电话给她 不是吗 |
[12:58] | They want her back. | 他们想让她回去 |
[12:59] | They’ve arranged for transport | 他们给她安排了转移 |
[13:00] | they’ll do the repairs in Beijing. | 他们会在北京修复心脏 |
[13:02] | Is that safe? | 那安全吗 |
[13:03] | Can she travel for that long in her condition? | 她的身体情况允许长途飞行吗 |
[13:05] | It’s a specially equipped plane for patients | 那是为需要紧急医疗救援的患者 |
[13:06] | requiring urgent medical assistance. | 安排的特殊飞机 |
[13:08] | And 20 hours in the air is much safer | 我们掌握的情况很少 |
[13:10] | than at least that long on an operating table here | 在这做二十小时的手术要比飞行 |
[13:12] | while we basically fly blind. | 同样时长风险高很多 |
[13:14] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[13:18] | Prep her for transport. | 给她准备转移 |
[13:31] | The microbleeds indicate | 微出血表明 |
[13:33] | that it may already be starting to rupture. | 可能已经开始破裂了 |
[13:35] | If it goes, | 如果继续这样 |
[13:36] | you could suffer permanent brain damage or death. | 你有可能遭受永久性脑损伤或死亡 |
[13:38] | Because of that, | 所以 |
[13:39] | embolization is no longer our preferred approach. | 血管内栓塞术就不再是首选方法 |
[13:42] | We want to open you up and cut it out. | 我们想打开把它切除 |
[13:47] | Can you try talking to her? | 你能试着和她谈谈吗 |
[13:49] | Just because I have autism doesn’t — | 就因为我有自闭症不意味着… |
[13:50] | I’m not asking you because you have autism. | 我不是因为你有自闭症才问你的 |
[13:52] | I’m asking you because you’re her doctor | 我问你是因为你是她的医生 |
[13:54] | and I’m getting nowhere. | 而且我毫无进展 |
[14:10] | The sting of the Japanese Giant Hornet | 日本大黄蜂蛰一下 |
[14:13] | can dissolve human flesh and attack the nervous system. | 可以溶解人的皮肤 攻击人的神经系统 |
[14:16] | Recommended treatment includes oral antihistamine | 推荐的治疗包括口服抗组织胺药 |
[14:18] | and acetaminophen. | 以及醋氨酚 |
[14:24] | Comforting choice of words. | 真是让人安心的用词呢 |
[14:36] | It’s 6:30. Dinner time. | 六点半 到晚餐时间了 |
[14:38] | I brought burgers and Jello. This one’s yours. | 我给你带了汉堡和果冻 这是你的 |
[14:41] | Lana can’t eat now. | 拉娜现在不能吃东西 |
[14:42] | We’re trying to schedule a surgery to — | 我们想把手术安排在 |
[14:44] | I could die. | 我可能会死 |
[14:48] | The surgery sounds scary but necessary, | 手术听起来很可怕但必须做 |
[14:52] | so I’ll do it. | 所以我会做手术 |
[14:57] | “…big feet got there first. Johnny stumbled caught himself | 大脚先到那儿 约翰尼跌跌撞撞绊倒了 |
[15:00] | and swung silently about at Dove. | 他安静地转过来看着德芙 |
[15:01] | ‘Gosh, Johnny, I’m sorry,’ | 天呐 约翰尼 抱歉 |
[15:02] | snickered Dove. | 德芙窃笑道 |
[15:02] | ‘Sorry, eh, you’re going to be a lot sorrier.’ | 抱歉 你还会感到更抱歉的 |
[15:04] | ‘I just didn’t notice.’ ‘You do that a…'” | 我只是没注意 你有点… |
[15:05] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[15:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:07] | Reading to you from “Johnny Tremain.” | 读《约翰尼·特瑞美》给你听 |
[15:09] | You’re reading words. You’re not reading sentences. | 你是在读单词 不是在读句子 |
[15:11] | This edition of “Johnny Tremain” is 320 pages long. | 这版《约翰尼·特瑞美》有320页 |
[15:15] | To get through the entire thing, | 要读完整本书 |
[15:16] | I need to read 270 words per minute. | 我需要每分钟读270个单词 |
[15:18] | You don’t have to finish the book in one sitting. | 你不用一次就读完整本书 |
[15:21] | Oh, yes, that’s how I read novels. | 要 我就是这样读小说的 |
[15:23] | I want to know where the characters end up. | 我想要知道这些角色最后怎么样了 |
[15:25] | You know what? Let’s just stop. | 你知道吗 停下吧 |
[15:27] | I can go slower. | 我可以读慢点 |
[15:28] | I-I’m not listening, anyway. | 不管怎样 我根本没在听 |
[15:30] | Are you in pain? | 你觉得疼吗 |
[15:31] | – No, no, I’m not — – You seem fatigued. | -不 不疼 -你看上去很累 |
[15:33] | You know what? I have a good idea. | 你知道吗 我有个好主意 |
[15:35] | Why don’t you take out the garbage? | 你能把垃圾拿出去吗 |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Where is your recycling? | 你的垃圾回收桶在哪里 |
[15:52] | It’s under the sink. | 在水槽下面 |
[15:59] | Dr. Glassman, this cannot be recycled. | 格拉斯曼医生 这些垃圾回收不了 |
[16:03] | If it’s broken, it cannot be recycled | 如果它破了 就不能回收 |
[16:05] | because shards of glass… | 因为碎玻璃片… |
[16:07] | I don’t care, Shaun! | 我不在乎 肖恩 |
[16:08] | I didn’t ask you to re-sort the garbage. | 我没叫你把垃圾分类 |
[16:10] | I just asked you to take it out. Can you do that? | 我只是叫你把垃圾拿出去 你能做到吗 |
[16:20] | Your call light is on. How can I help you? | 你的呼叫灯亮了 怎么了 |
[16:27] | Any new symptoms or discomfort? | 有什么新症状还是哪里不舒服 |
[16:30] | Lana? | 拉娜 |
[16:35] | Rhinoceros Beetle…? | 牙买加犀金龟… |
[16:41] | I’m gonna get Javi on the phone. | 我去给哈维打电话 |
[16:42] | You can talk to both of us. | 你可以跟我们两个谈 |
[16:44] | Do these doors lock? | 这些门都锁上了吗 |
[16:46] | No. | 没有 |
[16:48] | Do you want them to? | 你想把门锁上吗 |
[16:51] | Is there someone you’re worried about? | 你在担心什么人吗 |
[16:53] | Is it Javi? Or someone else? | 是哈维 还是别人 |
[16:57] | I’m nervous about the surgery. | 手术让我很紧张 |
[17:00] | Dr. Lim is an excellent surgeon. | 利姆医生是很优秀的外科医生 |
[17:03] | I’ve seen her do… | 我已经看她做过… |
[17:04] | I’d like Javi to come and have sex with me. | 我想让哈维过来跟我做爱 |
[17:07] | I think an orgasm would help calm me. | 我觉得高潮会让我冷静 |
[17:11] | Do the blinds close? | 能把窗帘拉上吗 |
[17:17] | She’s gonna need a norepinephrine drip | 她需要去甲肾上腺素滴注 |
[17:19] | to maintain her pressure during transport. | 以确保转移时血压稳定 |
[17:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:35] | You look pretty. | 你看上去很美 |
[17:39] | Mom, I’ve been so worried. | 妈妈 我一直都很担心 |
[17:41] | You shouldn’t have. Teresa takes good care of me. | 不用担心 特蕾莎把我照顾得很好 |
[17:47] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[17:53] | Why did you never call me? | 为什么你从来不打电话给我 |
[17:56] | You made it clear you wanted nothing to do with me. | 你说的很清楚要跟我断绝关系 |
[18:00] | I just wanted to live my own life. | 我只是想过自己的生活 |
[18:02] | So that’s what you got. | 所以这就是你想要的 |
[18:04] | Your own life — without me. | 你的人生 没有我 |
[18:07] | This isn’t a good time to — | 现在不适合… |
[18:09] | You were so good, | 你太优秀了 |
[18:10] | straight A’s, always so smart. | 成绩全优 总是那么聪明 |
[18:13] | – You threw it all away… – You never understood. | -你宁愿放弃所有… -你不了解 |
[18:16] | Dad did. Dad wanted me to be happy… | 爸爸了解我 爸爸想让我快乐… |
[18:19] | He wanted you to have fun…as a child… | 他想让你开心…像孩子一样… |
[18:21] | not waste your life. | 而不是浪费你的人生 |
[18:22] | Singing is not a career. | 唱歌不能作为一种事业 |
[18:26] | Sunny, you need to calm down. | 桑妮 你得冷静下来 |
[18:27] | Grace, your mother cannot handle this stress right now. | 格蕾丝 你妈妈现在受不了这种压力 |
[18:30] | Teresa… Teresa is a teacher. | 特蕾莎 特蕾莎是个老师 |
[18:33] | Mom, stop. Listen to the doctor. | 妈妈 别说了 听医生的话 |
[18:35] | You forgot about me. | 你早就忘记我了 |
[18:39] | I wish you’d… stayed away. | 我宁愿你不要过来 |
[18:42] | Would…have… | 也许还… |
[18:44] | Her arterial blood pressure is dropping. | 她的动脉血压在下降 |
[18:47] | Start bagging and give her 40 Lasix. | 开始用气囊并给她40个单位的呋塞米 |
[18:49] | I’m calling a code. | 我来拉警报 |
[19:13] | – Shaun? – Yes, it’s Shaun. | -是肖恩吗 -是的 是肖恩 |
[19:17] | I’ve picked out a very good movie | 我选了部很好的电影 |
[19:19] | that we can all watch together. | 我们可以一起看 |
[19:21] | Not the… not the time, Shaun. | 不…现在不合适 肖恩 |
[19:27] | I made popcorn. | 我做了爆米花 |
[19:30] | That’s okay. You just stay here. | 没事的 你先在这儿等会 |
[19:32] | Stay here. Sorry. | 等着 不好意思 |
[19:38] | Shaun, we kind of need some privacy right now. | 肖恩 我们现在需要点隐私 |
[19:41] | I also bought orange juice for Jake. | 我还给杰克买了橙汁 |
[19:42] | He was looking for some in the fridge. | 他之前在冰箱里找橙汁 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | I thought you said you were okay with this. | 我记得你说过我可以带朋友回来 |
[19:54] | Jake will like the movie, Lea. | 杰克会喜欢这部电影的 莉亚 |
[19:56] | It’s about a chef who… | 是讲的一个厨师… |
[19:57] | Shaun, but you’re not respecting boundaries. | 肖恩 你不尊重我们的边界 |
[19:59] | If Jake and I are friends, | 如果杰克和我是朋友 |
[20:00] | then we can all spend time together. | 我们就可以一起玩 |
[20:05] | Shaun… | 肖恩… |
[20:07] | Of course, we can all be friends. | 当然 我们都可以做朋友 |
[20:09] | That would be great. | 那会很棒 |
[20:11] | It’s just sometimes it’s gonna be just me and Jake. | 但是有些时候只能有我和杰克 |
[20:15] | Without you. | 没有你 |
[20:18] | For the sex? | 做爱的时候吗 |
[20:21] | And some other times, too. | 还有一些别的时候 |
[20:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:33] | Just give us a minute | 给我们一点时间 |
[20:35] | and we can watch the movie in the living room together. | 然后我们就可以一起在客厅里看电影 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:45] | Having sex right now is extremely dangerous | 对于身体状况像拉娜这样的人来说 |
[20:48] | for someone in Lana’s condition. | 现在做爱非常危险 |
[20:49] | I studied the pre-op list of things I couldn’t do. | 我研究过术前不可以做的事情清单 |
[20:52] | Sex was not on the list. | 上面没有做爱 |
[20:56] | We’ll update the list. | 我们会更新这个清单 |
[20:58] | Anything that elevates her blood pressure | 任何会提升她血压的行为都会让她的 |
[21:00] | could rupture the AVM before we get a chance to remove it. | 脑动静脉畸形在被摘除之前就破裂 |
[21:03] | You’ll definitely need to abstain | 你在痊愈之前 |
[21:05] | until you’re fully recovered. | 需要绝对禁欲 |
[21:09] | Seems like you two are more than just roommates. | 看起来你俩不仅仅是室友 |
[21:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:15] | You care for each other, you have sex… | 你们互相关心 还做爱… |
[21:17] | It’s convenient. He’s available. | 只是因为方便 他也单身 |
[21:20] | And it’s frequently better than masturbation. | 而且这样感觉总是比自慰要好 |
[21:23] | – High praise. – And he leaves afterward. | -评价很高啊 -而且他做完就走了 |
[21:25] | She doesn’t like being touched when she sleeps. | 她不喜欢睡着的时候有人碰她 |
[21:28] | Are you two exclusive? | 你们是对方唯一的性伴侣吗 |
[21:30] | Lana and Javi don’t have to define their relationship | 拉娜和哈维没必要来定义他们的关系 |
[21:32] | in order to make it more digestible for you. | 只为了便于你理解 |
[21:34] | Clearly whatever it is, is working for them. | 显然不管这是什么 对他们来说很合适 |
[21:37] | Now, you need to get some rest. | 现在你得休息一会 |
[21:39] | We’re gonna do – your surgery at 10:00 A.M. | 我们会在上午十点开始手术 |
[21:43] | Sunny’s on full life support. | 桑妮现在完全靠机器维持生命 |
[21:45] | Unfortunately, she can’t be flown to China. | 不幸的是 她现在没法飞回中国 |
[21:48] | Her condition is beyond the scope | 飞机上的医疗设备 |
[21:50] | of the plane’s medical facilities. | 无法处理她现在的情况 |
[21:54] | Dr. Melendez is discussing next steps | 梅伦德斯医生正在与桑妮 |
[21:56] | with Sunny’s surgeon in China. | 在中国的外科医生讨论下一步安排 |
[22:01] | No daughter would treat a wonderful woman | 没有哪个女儿会像你这样对待 |
[22:03] | like Sunny the way you did. | 桑妮这样优秀的母亲 |
[22:05] | Does a wonderful woman refuse | 一位优秀的母亲会拒绝 |
[22:06] | to go to her daughter’s recitals? | 参加她女儿的独奏会吗 |
[22:08] | Then, when she gets accepted to Juilliard, | 还有 当她被茱莉亚学院录取时 |
[22:10] | cut her off? Tell her she’ll never make it, | 和她断绝关系 告诉她永远都不会成功 |
[22:12] | that she’ll wind up broke and on the streets? | 最终身无分文 流落街头 |
[22:31] | Gently incise the dura. | 轻轻地切开硬脑膜 |
[22:35] | Nicely done. | 做得不错 |
[22:37] | And there’s our AVM. | 这就是脑动静脉畸形 |
[22:39] | Aneurysm clips. | 动脉瘤夹 |
[22:43] | It’d be nice to have what Lana and Javi have. | 要是拥有拉娜和哈维的关系就好了 |
[22:45] | All the benefits of a relationship | 没有感情的关系 |
[22:47] | without the emotional baggage. | 有利无弊 |
[22:50] | The emotional baggage is the relationship. | 有感情才能称为有关系 |
[22:53] | Everybody has their issues — | 每个人都有自己问题 |
[22:54] | the point is to sort them out together. | 关键是要一起解决 |
[22:58] | Yeah, that’s all it takes — | 是啊 就这么简单 |
[22:59] | agreed all the single people in the room. | 在座所有的单身狗都同意 |
[23:05] | I can’t get under the AVM. | 无法深入到脑动静脉畸形下面 |
[23:07] | It’s much closer to Broca’s area than the MRI indicated. | 比核磁共振显示的更靠近布罗卡氏区 |
[23:11] | Any damage could destroy her ability to speak. | 任何损伤都有可能让她丧失说话的能力 |
[23:13] | What if we use stereotactic image guidance? | 如果我们用立体定向成像引导呢 |
[23:15] | That would only show us where we are. | 那只能让我们知道现在在哪里 |
[23:18] | It wouldn’t tell us if we’re affecting function. | 还是不知道有没有影响到什么功能 |
[23:23] | But if we track Lana’s vocal function during the operation, | 但如果我们在手术中追踪拉娜的发声功能 |
[23:27] | it will help us avoid the speech center nerve tracts. | 会帮我们避开语言中枢神经束 |
[23:32] | You want to operate on her while she’s awake? | 你想在她醒的时候做手术 |
[23:35] | We can barely get answers out of her at the best of times. | 在最好的情况下我们也难从她那得到答案 |
[23:38] | How do you think it’ll go while her skull is open | 你觉得手术中头盖骨开着 |
[23:40] | in the middle of an O.R.? | 会怎么样呢 |
[23:42] | Well, it’s a good thing she has a “roommate” who can help. | 幸好她有个「室友」可以帮忙 |
[23:56] | It’s hard to walk away. | 转身离开是很难的 |
[23:59] | We get angry, we want to run away, but | 我们生气 我们想要逃走 但 |
[24:03] | when it’s family… | 如果是家人 |
[24:05] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[24:10] | When I got the call telling me she was here, | 当我接到她在这儿的电话时 |
[24:13] | all I could think about was how my lousy, bitter mother | 我满脑子想的都是我那讨厌又命苦的母亲 |
[24:18] | was about to die alone. | 即将孤独的死去 |
[24:21] | That it wasn’t her fault, it was just her nature. | 这不是她的错 只是她的本性 |
[24:27] | So I needed to be here to let her know | 所以我必须要来 让她知道 |
[24:30] | that she was loved in spite of everything. | 无论发生什么 她都是被爱着 |
[24:36] | And then I found out about Teresa. | 然后我发现了特蕾莎 |
[24:39] | Saw them together. | 看到她们一起 |
[24:41] | Saw that my mother was capable of caring… | 看到我妈妈有能力给予关爱 |
[24:46] | …capable of warmth… and love. | 给予温暖 给予爱 |
[24:52] | Just…not for me. | 但 不是给我 |
[24:56] | Dr. Park, please report to ICU 2. | 朴医生 请速来二号重症监护室 |
[25:06] | She’s bleeding from her cannula site. | 她的插管部位在出血 |
[25:08] | She’s intolerant to the ECMO. | 她承受不住体外膜肺氧合 |
[25:11] | We can’t wait for the new heart. | 我们等不了新心脏了 |
[25:13] | We have to try and repair this one ourselves. | 我们必须要尝试修复这个 |
[25:23] | China thinks Sunny’s heart failure is most likely due | 中国方面认为桑妮的心脏衰竭 |
[25:25] | to a broken blade in the impeller. | 最有可能是叶轮泵的叶片断裂造成的 |
[25:27] | They’re suggesting we weld it back together | 他们建议我们用一个术中装置 |
[25:28] | using an intraoperative device… | 焊接起来 |
[25:30] | which we don’t have. | 但我们没有 |
[25:32] | We could repair it with fibrin bioglue. | 我们可以用纤维蛋白生物凝胶修复 |
[25:33] | The blade spins at 1,200 RPMs — | 叶片转速为一千二 |
[25:35] | the glue won’t hold. | 凝胶支撑不住 |
[25:38] | What if we used the schematics to 3D print a new impeller? | 那如果我们用原理图3D打印一个新叶轮泵呢 |
[25:41] | The plastic replacement probably wouldn’t hold up long-term. | 这种塑料替代品都支撑不了多久 |
[25:43] | We don’t need long-term. | 我们不需要长期的 |
[25:45] | We just need it to work until | 我们只需要它工作到 |
[25:46] | the replacement arrives from China. | 替换品从中国运过来 |
[25:49] | Let’s get these to the lab. | 把这些拿到实验室去 |
[25:53] | You need me in the O.R.? | 你需要我在手术室 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:55] | While you operate on her brain with her head open? | 在你们给她做开颅手术的时候 |
[25:58] | You wouldn’t be able to see what we’re doing. | 你看不到我们在做什么的 |
[26:01] | You won’t see any blood — | 你看不到任何血迹 |
[26:02] | What’s the central illuminance of the O.R.? | 手术室的中心照明度是多少 |
[26:06] | – I don’t know. – 140,000 Lux. | -我不知道 -十四万勒克斯 |
[26:10] | 140,000 Lux is way worse than a grocery store. | 十四万勒克斯比杂货店还要糟糕 |
[26:13] | I can’t go to grocery stores. | 我都不能去杂货店 |
[26:15] | We can provide you with protective gear | 我们可以为你提供防护装备 |
[26:17] | and eye shades that can filter out some of the lights. | 以及可以滤除部分光线的眼罩 |
[26:20] | Bright lights are like needles in my eyes. | 明亮的灯光像针扎进我的眼睛 |
[26:28] | Megasoma Actaeon. | 亚克提恩象兜虫 |
[26:30] | Found in Guyana. | 生活在圭亚 |
[26:32] | It’s the heaviest insect in the world | 是世界上最重的昆虫 |
[26:33] | and weighs as much as 300 grasshoppers. | 体重相当于三百只蚱蜢 |
[26:39] | Do you like playing insect trivia with Lana? | 你喜欢和拉娜玩昆虫问答游戏吗 |
[26:43] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[26:44] | You shouldn’t do it because of trivia night. | 你不应该因为问答游戏进去 |
[26:47] | You should do it because… | 你应该因为 |
[26:49] | you love her. | 你爱她才进去 |
[26:55] | Your life is better with her. | 和她在一起你的生活会更好 |
[26:59] | You are a better person with her | 和她在一起你会成为更好的人 |
[27:01] | Y-you need her. That’s what love is. | 你需要她 爱就是这样 |
[27:05] | Do it because you love her. | 因为你爱她所以愿意进去 |
[27:10] | I don’t love her. | 我不爱她 |
[27:14] | She’s my roommate. | 她是我的室友 |
[27:36] | Impeller blades are fine. | 泵内叶片正常 |
[27:37] | The bearings are functioning properly. | 轴承运转正常 |
[27:42] | Electrical consumption is good. | 耗电量很好 |
[27:45] | Maybe the machine isn’t the problem. | 也许机器不是问题所在 |
[27:47] | Heart failure is either caused | 心衰要么是由于 |
[27:48] | by insufficient pumping or a constricted outflow. | 泵血不足 要么是血液流出受限 |
[27:51] | Since her “pump” is fine… | 但她的「泵血」是正常的 |
[27:56] | She doesn’t have valvular stenosis. | 她没有瓣膜狭窄情况 |
[27:58] | The surgeons removed her aortic valve | 外科医生切除了她的主动脉瓣 |
[27:59] | when they implanted this device. | 当他们植入这个装置时 |
[28:01] | It could be the aorta itself. | 可能是主动脉本身 |
[28:03] | If it narrowed, that would reduce her outflow, | 如果它变窄 就会减少她的流出量 |
[28:05] | cause her pressure to drop. | 使她的血压下降 |
[28:06] | If we do an intraop-angio, | 如果我们做一个术中血管造影 |
[28:07] | we’d see evidence of that. | 就能看到证据 |
[28:08] | Call X-ray have them bring a C-arm, STAT. | 联系X光室 让他们带一个C形臂 立刻 |
[28:13] | Dr. Glassman? | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[28:17] | I got you cherry Gastrolyte. | 我给你买了樱桃味的电解质饮料 |
[28:21] | Shaun, I’m fine. You can go back to work. | 肖恩 我很好 你可以回去工作了 |
[28:23] | At the Nathan County Fair, I was 14 | 那年在内森县集市 我才十四岁 |
[28:26] | and you got a cherry slushee and said it was your — | 你拿着杯樱桃味的冰沙 说是你的 |
[28:32] | Why do you have an I.V.? | 你为什么在静脉注射 |
[28:35] | It’s just fluid, Shaun, with potassium. | 只是流质 肖恩 含钾 |
[28:38] | I had a nurse come by from the hospital. | 我从医院叫了个护士过来 |
[28:43] | I could have done this. | 我可以做的 |
[28:45] | You’re busy. | 你很忙 |
[28:47] | I’m helping you. | 我在帮你 |
[28:49] | You wouldn’t need the fluids | 你不需要流质 |
[28:50] | – if you listened to me. – I know. | -只要你听我的话 -我知道 |
[28:52] | You didn’t drink the Gastrolyte I brought you. | 你没有喝我给你带的电解质饮料 |
[28:55] | – But now – Shaun. | -但现在 -肖恩 |
[28:57] | My head really hurts right now. | 我的头现在很疼 |
[29:00] | How long have you been experiencing pain? | 你疼了多久了 |
[29:03] | It pretty much never stops. | 几乎从未停止过 |
[29:06] | That’s not true. | 不可能 |
[29:07] | I asked you if you were in pain last night, | 我问你昨晚是否疼 |
[29:09] | and you said you weren’t. | 你说你没有 |
[29:11] | I was in pain last night, Shaun. | 肖恩 我昨晚就疼了 |
[29:13] | I just didn’t want you to worry. | 只是不想让你担心 |
[29:18] | Why would you lie about a symptom? | 为什么要瞒着我你的情况 |
[29:22] | Why would you lie, Dr. Glassman? | 格拉斯曼医生 你为什么要撒谎 |
[29:24] | – This c– – This is why, Shaun. | -这可能会 -这就是原因 肖恩 |
[29:26] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[29:28] | I can handle the pain. I can handle the nausea. | 我能应付疼痛 能应付恶心感 |
[29:32] | – You have nausea? – Yes. Yes, I have nausea. | -你有恶心感 -是的 我有 |
[29:34] | Okay, you should stop the PCV Chemo. | 好 你应该停止PCV化疗 |
[29:37] | – Shaun. – Okay, you should stop. | -肖恩 -你该停了 |
[29:39] | I’m going to call Dr. Blaize. | 我要给布莱兹医生打电话 |
[29:41] | No. Shaun! No! | 不 肖恩 别 |
[29:43] | I am trying to help you! | 我在尝试帮你 |
[29:48] | I am trying to help you, | 我在尝试帮你 |
[29:50] | but you are not a compliant patient. | 但你是个不听医嘱的病人 |
[29:53] | – You don’t rest… – Shaun… | -我让你休息的时候 -肖恩 |
[29:55] | …when I tell you to rest. | 你不休息 |
[29:56] | You don’t follow | 你不遵循 |
[29:57] | – Will you please go? – the diet that I am giving you. | -你能离开吗 -我给你制定的饮食 |
[29:59] | Shaun, will you just go, please? | 肖恩 请你离开好吗 |
[30:01] | – Will you just go? – I-I promised that I would help you! | -你离开好吗 -我答应过我会帮你 |
[30:04] | You’re not my doctor, Shaun! | 你不是我的医生 肖恩 |
[30:10] | I don’t… | 我不想 |
[30:15] | I don’t want you here. | 我不想你在这 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry. I don’t want you here. | 对不起 但是我不想你在这 |
[30:31] | I don’t know how to help you. | 我不知道如何帮你 |
[30:36] | Then stop trying. | 那就别帮了 |
[30:40] | You’re not helping. | 你不是在帮忙 |
[30:43] | You can’t help, Shaun. | 你帮不了什么 肖恩 |
[31:07] | He’s in pain and frustrated and nauseous, | 他痛苦 失望 恶心 |
[31:11] | and taking it out on you. | 然后发泄到你身上 |
[31:12] | He’s in pain and frustrated and nauseous, and I can’t help him. | 他痛苦 失望 恶心 我帮不了他 |
[31:17] | – That may be true. – So what do I do? | -或许是这样 -那我该做什么 |
[31:21] | When there’s nothing you can do, | 当你什么都做不了的时候 |
[31:23] | you have to accept that. | 就得接受这个事实 |
[31:28] | You have to stop trying to help. | 你得停止帮他了 |
[31:33] | That’s what he said. | 他就这么说的 |
[31:44] | Thank you, Lea. | 谢谢你 莉亚 |
[31:48] | My life is better with you. | 我的生活因你而更好 |
[31:59] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[32:21] | We’re in the aorta now. | 到主动脉了 |
[32:23] | If there is a narrowing, we should see a sudden rise in pressure. | 如果出现缩窄 血压会突然升高 |
[32:42] | We should be able to replace the narrow part with a graft. | 我们应该能用移植替换狭窄部分 |
[32:45] | Metz. | 组织剪 |
[32:48] | This is a… | 这是一匹 |
[32:50] | Horse. | 马 |
[32:54] | This is a… | 这是一个 |
[32:59] | Lana, what do you see here? | 拉娜 你看到了什么 |
[33:04] | We need you to keep talking to us. | 我们需要你一直跟我们说话 |
[33:08] | Have we already done damage? | 已经损伤她的语言功能了吗 |
[33:09] | It’s too soon, I think. | 我觉得还太早了吧 |
[33:11] | We need to stop. | 手术得停了 |
[33:12] | If we leave the AVM intact and it ruptures, | 若我们放任脑动静脉畸形不管 破裂了 |
[33:15] | it will kill her. | 她就会死 |
[33:24] | Lana, do you understand? | 拉娜 你能明白吗 |
[33:26] | I have to keep going, but if you stop talking, | 我得继续手术 但如果你不说话了 |
[33:29] | you may never talk again. | 你或许永远不能说话了 |
[33:40] | Hand me the bipolar forceps. | 给我两极钳 |
[33:42] | Dr. Lim. | 利姆医生 |
[33:43] | There’s a Javi Maldonado insisting he should be in here. | 一个叫哈维·马尔多纳多的坚持要进来 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 对不起让你久等了 |
[34:10] | The surgery was a success. | 手术成功 |
[34:12] | You can see her when she wakes up. | 她醒了你就可以见她了 |
[34:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:33] | She wasn’t great with you, | 她对你不好 |
[34:34] | but she’s great with Teresa. | 但对特蕾莎很好 |
[34:37] | That doesn’t mean she loves her more than you. | 这并不说明她爱她比爱你更多 |
[34:39] | It may just mean… | 可能只是说明 |
[34:42] | she’s not the same person anymore. | 她跟以前不一样了 |
[34:44] | As soon as she saw me, she started giving me crap. | 她一见到我 就开始说教 |
[34:48] | The same crap. | 台词都一样 |
[34:51] | Actually, the first thing she said was… | 其实 她说的第一句话是 |
[34:56] | …you look pretty. | 你看上去很美 |
[35:19] | Lana, what’s on the screen? | 拉娜 屏幕上的是什么 |
[35:22] | A lion. | 一头狮子 |
[35:31] | And what is that? | 这个呢 |
[35:36] | Lana, what’s on the screen? | 拉娜 屏幕上的是什么 |
[35:47] | Javi…? | 哈维 |
[35:57] | Madagascan Hissing Cockroach. | 马达加斯加岛蟑螂 |
[36:05] | Gromphadorhina portentosa. | 马达加斯加发声大蠊 |
[36:10] | One of the few insects | 为数不多的 |
[36:14] | who give birth to live young, | 直接生出活体幼虫 |
[36:17] | rather than laying eggs. | 而不是靠产卵的昆虫 |
[36:20] | Keep going. You both are doing great. | 继续 你俩都做得很好 |
[36:24] | Long-tailed South African Scorpion. | 南非长尾蝎 |
[36:28] | Hadogenes troglodytes. | 南非扁石蝎 |
[36:31] | Reaches a length of over 8 inches, | 能长到二十多厘米 |
[36:33] | the longest scorpion in the world. | 是世界上最长的蝎子 |
[36:39] | You’ll still need to fly to China to get checked out — | 你仍要飞中国去检查 |
[36:41] | but everything looks great. | 但是目前一切都很正常 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:49] | Mom, Grace is outside. | 妈妈 格蕾丝在外面 |
[36:57] | I think you should talk to her. | 我想你应该跟她谈谈 |
[36:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:00] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:02] | she’s your daughter. | 她是你女儿 |
[37:11] | – I’ll step out. – It’s okay. | -我出去 -不用 |
[37:18] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:21] | Since we stopped talking, | 自从我们断了联系后 |
[37:22] | there hasn’t been a day I haven’t thought about you. | 我每天都在想你 |
[37:26] | That I haven’t missed you. | 都在想念你 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 我为之前的一切 |
[37:33] | For everything. | 向你道歉 |
[37:48] | I sat in the back. | 我去看了「民谣表演」 |
[37:53] | At the Troubadour. | 坐在了后面 |
[37:55] | You were singing “I Wish It Would Rain” | 你在乐队中唱着 |
[37:58] | with that band. | 「我希望天能下雨」 |
[38:05] | I cried. | 我哭了 |
[38:08] | It was beautiful. | 很美 |
[38:55] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我 你的名字吗 |
[39:02] | You remember your name? | 你记得你的名字吗 |
[39:10] | Of course I remember my name — | 我当然记得 |
[39:13] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[39:16] | And you’re Javi. | 你是哈维 |
[39:25] | I think I love you. | 我觉得我爱你 |
[39:28] | I think you do, too. | 我也觉得你爱我 |
[39:37] | Do you want to stay in bed with me after we have sex? | 那我们做完爱之后你愿意留下和我睡吗 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[40:57] | Dr. Glassman? | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[41:02] | Dr. Glassman? | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[41:07] | I’m not here to help. | 我不是来帮忙的 |
[42:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |