时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Dr. Murphy, you shouldn’t be in contact with patients. | 莫菲医生 你不应该和病患接触 |
[00:06] | Or their families. Do you understand? | 或者他们的家人 你明白吗 |
[00:08] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[00:09] | What? There’s no cameras in here. | 怎么 这里没有摄像头 |
[00:14] | Dr. Lim, Dr. Melendez. | 利姆医生 梅伦德斯医生 |
[00:19] | I do not want to be a pathologist. | 我不想做病理科医生 |
[00:22] | Dr. Han, you need to make me a surgical resident again. | 韩医生 你得让我重新做一个外科住院医师 |
[00:35] | What are you doing up so early? | 你起这么早干什么 |
[00:39] | I’m not up early. | 我没有起早 |
[00:40] | I never went to bed. | 我只是没睡觉 |
[00:41] | Oh, my God. Didn’t you get my text? | 我的天 你没收到我的信息吗 |
[00:43] | I told you I was spending the night with Jake. | 我说了要跟杰克一起过夜 |
[00:47] | I don’t want to be a pathologist. | 我不想做病理科医生 |
[00:53] | It’s…that still. | 还是这件事 |
[00:58] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[00:59] | no one’s life goes exactly like they dreamed as a kid. | 人生不会完全按照孩童时期待的样子进行 |
[01:05] | You’re still a doctor. Still saving lives. | 你还是个医生 你依然能拯救生命 |
[01:09] | Just in a lab instead of an operating room. | 只是在实验室而不是手术室 |
[01:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[01:22] | I’m going to walk to work. | 我要步行去上班 |
[01:25] | The hospital’s four miles away. | 医院有六公里多远 |
[01:27] | Studies have shown that walking boosts creative inspiration. | 研究表明步行能激发创意灵感 |
[01:31] | – Shaun, I just think — – You don’t understand. | -肖恩 我就是觉得 -你不明白 |
[01:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[01:40] | Neither does Dr. Han. | 韩医生也不明白 |
[01:46] | I need to change his mind. | 我得改变他的想法 |
[01:49] | I don’t know how. | 但不知道怎么改变 |
[02:00] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[02:02] | So stop. | 那就停下 |
[02:10] | And don’t be smiling at me when you see me in the hall. | 在走廊看见我时别大老远就开始傻笑 |
[02:13] | I smile at everyone. I’m a friendly guy. | 我对所有人都微笑 我很友好 |
[02:16] | You’d be a horrible poker player. | 你肯定是个糟糕的扑克玩家 |
[02:31] | – What’re you doing? – Murphy’s on the corner. | -你在干什么 -莫菲在拐角那 |
[02:33] | Move it. | 开车 |
[02:34] | That’s not where his bus drops off. | 他不该在这下车 |
[02:35] | Do you think he saw us? | 你觉得他看到我们了吗 |
[02:37] | He’s not looking over here. | 他没往这边看 |
[02:38] | Well, that doesn’t mean anything with him. | 那对他来说没有任何意义 |
[02:40] | We got to get out of here before the light turns. | 我们得在信号灯变之前离开这 |
[02:44] | Let’s go! Move it! | 快点 开车 |
[03:03] | Through the generous support of St. Bonaventure Foundation, | 圣何塞圣文德基金会的慷慨支持 |
[03:06] | we’ve been able to transport Kenny and his mother | 让我们能顺利把肯尼和他母亲 |
[03:09] | from their home in Mississippi. | 从密西西比接到这来 |
[03:10] | And we’ll be covering the costs of surgery and post-op recovery | 并且我们将会支付手术和术后恢复的所有费用 |
[03:14] | And all I have to do is buy one CD a month | 未来一百年我只需要 |
[03:16] | for the next 100 years. | 每个月买张光盘 |
[03:20] | No repayment necessary. | 无需偿还任何费用 |
[03:22] | We appreciate you allowing us to share your case | 感激你允许我们分享你的案例 |
[03:25] | as an educational opportunity for our staff. | 作为我们员工的一次学习机会 |
[03:28] | You know what they say — those who can’t, teach. | 老话说得好 无能者教书 |
[03:31] | And as you can see, I can’t do much of anything. | 你们也看到了 我什么也做不了 |
[03:36] | Actually, y’all haven’t really seen anything yet. | 事实上你们还什么都没看见呢 |
[03:39] | How about we get this party started? | 不如我们赶紧进入正题吧 |
[03:43] | The neurofibroma started as a small bump | 神经纤维瘤产生之初 |
[03:46] | near the base of the spine. | 只是脊椎底部一个小肿块 |
[03:54] | In less than six months, | 不到六个月 |
[03:55] | it encircled his abdomen and grew to over 100 pounds, | 肿瘤就包围了他的腹部并增长至约45.5公斤 |
[03:58] | the blood supply becoming so intertwined with the patient’s, | 肿瘤血液供应与患者自身的血液供应相互纠缠 |
[04:01] | it was deemed inoperable. | 公认为无法进行手术 |
[04:04] | But we’ve been able to come up with an innovative surgical plan | 但我们设计了一个创新的手术计划 |
[04:07] | that will allow us to slowly peel the tumor | 使我们能够慢慢地将肿瘤 |
[04:09] | off the front and back of his torso in one piece | 从患者身体前后整个切除 |
[04:12] | and give Kenny his life back. | 并使肯尼重获新生 |
[04:26] | We didn’t expect to see you. | 我们没想到你会来 |
[04:28] | This is just about logistics, witness lists, scheduling. | 不过是些后勤事务 证人名单和日常安排事项 |
[04:32] | The hospital’s attorney | 医院的律师 |
[04:32] | could’ve handled this on his own, Dr. Han. | 完全能单独完成 韩医生 |
[04:34] | I understand, but I wanted to be here. | 我明白 但我想参加 |
[04:37] | Three reasons really. | 其实有三个原因 |
[04:39] | If my doctors are gonna be judged in this room, | 如果要在这个房间里评判我的医生 |
[04:41] | I wanted to see the place, | 我得来现场看看 |
[04:42] | see all of you, and see the mood — | 看看你们 体验下气氛 |
[04:44] | Well, we try to make it very casual. | 我们会尽量让气氛轻松些 |
[04:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:48] | But have you ever been judged? | 但你被别人评判过吗 |
[04:50] | I have. | 我有过 |
[04:52] | It’s scary. | 非常可怕 |
[04:53] | Someone has gone to the trouble | 有人煞费苦心 |
[04:55] | of checking out every aspect of your actions, | 检查你行为的方方面面 |
[04:57] | every decision you’ve made. | 你做的每一个决定 |
[04:59] | You don’t know what they know, what they’re gonna ask, | 你不知道他们掌握了什么 要询问什么 |
[05:02] | what could be misunderstood, misinterpreted. | 是否有误解误会的地方 |
[05:06] | Also, and this is kind of embarrassing, | 而且 这说来可能有些尴尬 |
[05:08] | but our lawyer… | 但我们的律师 |
[05:11] | probably not the best. | 也许不是最优秀的 |
[05:14] | I decided to save a few dollars on him. | 我决定在他身上少花点钱 |
[05:15] | So I could hire a private investigator — | 所以我雇了一位私人调查员 |
[05:18] | check all of you out. | 来摸摸你们的底 |
[05:20] | We’re not the ones on trial here. | 我们可不是接受审判的人 |
[05:23] | See? | 瞧啊 |
[05:25] | You say you make it casual, and then you call it a trial. | 你说想要轻松一些 过后你又称之为审判 |
[05:28] | Now, I’m sure she won’t find anything. | 我确定她不会发现什么 |
[05:29] | I mean, nothing too crazy, right? | 至少不是太疯狂的东西 对吧 |
[05:31] | Maybe just something… embarrassing. | 也许只是有些尴尬的东西 |
[05:36] | Maybe a lapse of judgment here or there. | 也许会有些判断失误 |
[05:40] | I mean, like I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[05:41] | you parse every choice anyone has made, | 你们分析每个人的选择 |
[05:44] | gonna be a few things they’d rather not revisit. | 肯定有些事他们不愿再被提及 |
[05:46] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[05:49] | And the third reason? | 那第三个原因呢 |
[05:53] | I thought maybe you’d want to work out a compromise. | 我觉得也许你们会愿意妥协 |
[06:08] | The surgery went well. | 手术很成功 |
[06:10] | We were able to fully evacuate | 我们成功地完全清除了 |
[06:11] | the subdural hematoma without any complications. | 硬膜下血肿 无任何并发症 |
[06:17] | It’s a good thing you didn’t hesitate to bring her in. | 还好你及时带她来就诊 |
[06:20] | One advantage of being an insecure, first-time mom | 作为一个没安全感的新手妈妈的优势之一 |
[06:23] | who panics every time her child has a slight fever. | 就是每次孩子哪怕低烧 都会陷入恐慌 |
[06:25] | Did I just hear you admit that you’re insecure? | 你刚刚是承认自己没安全感吗 |
[06:28] | The girl who double-majored in Physics and Chemistry | 你可是因院长一句理化两科最难 |
[06:30] | because the Dean told her they were the two toughest? | 才修了这两门课的女人啊 |
[06:32] | Mom guilt ruins us all. You’ll see. | 「母亲的内疚」会让我们崩溃的 你等着瞧吧 |
[06:35] | Whenever you decide to give up the motorcycle and settle down. | 等你决定不再骑摩托车而选择安定时就懂了 |
[06:37] | No way. | 不可能 |
[06:38] | My kid’s going to kindergarten on the back of a Ducati. | 我的孩子会搭杜卡迪超级摩托车去上幼儿园 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry. I need to go check on another patient. | 抱歉 我得去检查其他病患了 |
[06:44] | Oh, how long will she need to stay here? | 她需要在这里待多久 |
[06:47] | I’m still not sure what caused the bleeding. | 我还不清楚是什么导致了出血 |
[06:49] | I didn’t see any signs of an aneurysm or AVM, so that’s good. | 没有任何动脉瘤或脑动静脉畸形 这是好事 |
[06:53] | I’ll have a better idea when I get the post-op test results | 等我从病理科拿到术后检测报告 |
[06:56] | back from Pathology. | 我会更清楚些 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:05] | This is why I love Pathology. | 所以我才爱病理学 |
[07:08] | We don’t just fix stuff. | 我们不只是治病 |
[07:10] | We figure out how it got broken and why. | 我们还会弄清楚致病原因 |
[07:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:15] | Just checking to make sure you got my clot specimen and blood draws. | 我来看看你们是否收到了我的血块和血液样本 |
[07:17] | Just logged them in. | 刚刚导入 |
[07:19] | Great. And if there’s any way to expedite, I’d appreciate it. | 太好了 如果能快点拿到结果就更好了 |
[07:22] | The mom’s a friend of mine and stressed to the max. | 那位母亲是我的好朋友 她快紧张死了 |
[07:26] | – I’m pretty sure the bleed was caused — – Stop. | -我很确定出血是由… -停 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. I meant…please stop. | 抱歉 我是说 请停下 |
[07:32] | I’d rather not know what you think. | 我不想知道你的想法 |
[07:34] | It causes confirmation bias. | 那会造成确认偏差 |
[07:37] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[07:44] | Did I see you on Hanover Street this morning? | 我今早在汉诺威大街上见到你了吗 |
[07:47] | I…don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:52] | Were you on Hanover Street this morning? | 你今早经过汉诺威大街了吗 |
[07:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:57] | I walked to work. | 我走路来上班的 |
[08:00] | Did you… see anything interesting… | 你在路途中… 有看见什么… |
[08:04] | on the walk? | 有趣的事吗 |
[08:11] | S-Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[08:14] | We can’t both expedite your results | 我们没法一边加急你的检测 |
[08:16] | and reminisce about our morning walks. | 一边回忆早间散步的事 |
[08:18] | Sorry. Carry on. | 抱歉 继续吧 |
[08:25] | You’re totally freaking out, aren’t you? | 你完全吓坏了 是不是 |
[08:27] | No, I’m not freaking out. | 不 我没有被吓坏 |
[08:29] | All my patients freak out | 我的所有病患在等最终结果时 |
[08:30] | waiting for their final test results. | 都会被吓得不轻 |
[08:32] | For 48 hours, you don’t know if you’ve won the lottery | 在48小时内 你不知道你是战胜了运气 |
[08:34] | or…if you’re gonna be dead in a few months. | 还是说你只剩几个月可活 |
[08:37] | Hell, I freak out, too. | 我当时也被吓坏了 |
[08:39] | It’s the only time I feel helpless. | 是我仅有的一次 感到如此无助 |
[08:40] | The treatment’s over. | 治疗结束了 |
[08:41] | There’s nothing left to do but…wait. | 现在除了等待 无事可做 |
[08:44] | I’m a little stressed. | 我有点紧张 |
[08:45] | That speech — not helpful. | 你这番演讲 没什么帮助 |
[08:48] | My advice. Embrace it. | 我的建议 接受它 |
[08:51] | You’re experiencing emotions | 你现在经历的情感 |
[08:52] | only a few people on Earth will ever understand. | 是地球上仅有的少数人才能理解的 |
[08:54] | The kind Hemingway wrote about. | 是海明威会描写的那种 |
[08:57] | – I’m more of a Faulkner guy. – You would be. | -我更偏向福克纳 -当然了 |
[08:59] | – You don’t like Faulkner? – No, I don’t like Faulkner. | -你不喜欢福克纳 -我不喜欢福克纳 |
[09:02] | Nobody really likes Faulkner. | 没人真的喜欢福克纳 |
[09:03] | I like Faulkner. | 我喜欢福克纳 |
[09:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[09:12] | if there’s anything you need from me, | 如果你需要我做什么 |
[09:15] | even if it’s just to talk, | 就算只是聊天 |
[09:17] | you have my direct number. | 你有我的直线号码 |
[09:19] | Do not hesitate to use it. | 随时打给我 |
[09:23] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[09:26] | And I would like to show my gratitude. | 我想表达我的感激之情 |
[09:32] | I know I haven’t been the easiest patient to deal with. | 我知道我一直是个很难搞的患者 |
[09:34] | That’s not necessary. | 不用了 |
[09:36] | I mean, if you want, | 如果你想 |
[09:37] | you can make a donation to cancer research. | 你可以给癌症研究捐款 |
[09:39] | I already donate. | 我已经捐过了 |
[09:40] | I wanted to thank you, not society at large. | 我想感谢你 而不是全社会 |
[09:42] | How about — have you ever tried Macallan’s Sherry Oak 25? | 不如…你喝过麦卡伦25年雪莉桶威士忌吗 |
[09:46] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[09:48] | And I just said it’s not necessary. | 而且我说了不用了 |
[09:49] | How about a weekend in Ojai? I hear the spa is amazing. | 或者去奥哈伊过周末 我听说那里的水疗特别棒 |
[09:52] | – No means no. – I’m not trying to molest you. | -不就是不 -我不是想骚扰你 |
[09:54] | I just want to thank you. | 我只是想感谢你 |
[09:56] | And you have, and you are very welcome. | 你已经感谢过了 而且不客气 |
[09:58] | Why do you have to control every little thing? | 你为什么表现得像个控制狂一样 |
[09:59] | I have pepper spray in my purse. Don’t make me use it. | 我包里有胡椒喷雾 别逼我对你使用 |
[10:10] | Carly, I am gonna need 60 units | 卡莉 手术室需要 |
[10:13] | of type B-positive packed red blood cells held for O.R. | 六十单位B型阳性红细胞 |
[10:16] | 60? | 六十单位 |
[10:17] | You operating on a hemophiliac elephant? | 你是给患了血友病的大象做手术吗 |
[10:19] | Our patient has a 200-pound neurofibroma. | 我们的病患有九十多公斤重的神经纤维瘤 |
[10:23] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | There’s more blood in the tumor than the patient, | 肿瘤里的血液比患者身上的还多 |
[10:26] | so we’re gonna have to follow Massive Transfusion Protocol. | 因此我们需要遵守《大量输血协议》 |
[10:30] | You… | 你… |
[10:33] | You might need antifibrinolytic agents to control the bleeding. | 你需要抗纤维蛋白溶解剂来控制出血 |
[10:39] | That’s a good idea. Thanks. | 好主意 谢谢 |
[10:41] | I could do some research on cell salvage techniques. | 我可以研究一下血细胞回收技术 |
[10:46] | Cancer is a risk, but if we were — | 癌症风险很大 但如果我们… |
[10:47] | I’m sorry, Shaun. | 抱歉 肖恩 |
[10:49] | Melendez has put together a pretty big team, so… | 梅伦德斯已经组建了一个大团队 所以… |
[10:54] | we have everything we need. | 我们万事俱备 |
[11:04] | I talked to Murphy. He definitely saw us. | 我和莫菲谈过了 他肯定看见我们了 |
[11:06] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[11:07] | It’s not what he said. It’s how he acted. | 不是他说了什么 是他的表现 |
[11:09] | He was clearly uncomfortable talking to me. | 他和我讲话 明显很不自在 |
[11:11] | He’s uncomfortable talking to everyone. | 他跟每个人说话时都会不自在 |
[11:14] | We need to get out in front of this. | 我们得先下手为强 |
[11:15] | Tell Andrews before someone else does. | 抢在别人前面告诉安德鲁斯 |
[11:17] | We need to figure out exactly what Murphy saw. | 我们得先搞清楚莫菲到底看到了什么 |
[11:19] | How? We can’t just ask him | 怎么做 不能直接问他 |
[11:21] | if he saw us making… | 是否看到我们在做… |
[11:22] | bread. | 面包 |
[11:24] | We’re not gonna get anywhere with indirect questions. | 我们直接问的话什么都问不出来 |
[11:26] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[11:27] | You think you can read him better than I can? | 你觉得你对他的了解比我更深入 |
[11:29] | No, but if at first you don’t succeed… | 不 但如果一开始你不成功… |
[11:32] | Let the man try? | 就让男人试试 |
[11:35] | Dr. Han wants to see you two. | 韩医生想见你们俩 |
[11:37] | – Both of us? – Yep. | -我俩吗 -没错 |
[11:39] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[11:56] | Actually, we’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 实际上 我们也一直想找你谈谈 |
[12:00] | – The issue is… – Dr. Han met with the Medical Board. | -重点是… -韩医生去见了医委会 |
[12:03] | We’re not going to be suspended or reprimanded. | 我们不会被停职或惩戒 |
[12:06] | The hospital will pay fines on your behalf, | 医院会代你们支付罚款 |
[12:08] | and you’ll need to complete | 而你们则需要完成 |
[12:09] | a few continuing education classes. | 一些连续的教育课程 |
[12:11] | But overall, not bad. | 但总的来说 结果不错 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:16] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[12:18] | Does this mean I’m back on the surgical team? | 这是不是意味着我可以回到手术团队了 |
[12:20] | No. It does not. | 不 没这个意思 |
[12:22] | You convinced the Board that he’s competent. | 你已经让医委会相信了他很有能力 |
[12:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:43] | We got a big problem. With our tiny patient. | 我们发现了大问题 关于我们的小病人 |
[12:47] | I did a repeat assessment of the pre-op CT’s | 我重新做了一下术前CT评估 |
[12:50] | and found a trace subarachnoid bleed. | 发现了一处蛛网膜下出血的痕迹 |
[12:52] | But there was no bruise on her scalp. | 但是她头部并没有瘀伤 |
[12:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:56] | The only way she could get this injury | 造成这种伤害的唯一可能就是 |
[12:58] | is if someone shook her, | 有人摇晃过她 |
[12:59] | and they would have to shake her hard. | 而且一定摇晃得非常剧烈 |
[13:04] | S-someone abused her. | 有人虐待过她 |
[13:13] | No. | 不可能 |
[13:14] | I’ve known Laura since high school. | 我高中就认识劳拉了 |
[13:15] | She’s the most composed, | 她是我见过的最冷静 |
[13:17] | even-tempered person I’ve ever met. | 最随和的人了 |
[13:18] | And she’s totally devoted to that baby. | 而且她对宝宝是全身心的投入 |
[13:20] | What about the father? | 那孩子的父亲呢 |
[13:21] | She conceived via a donor. | 她是通过捐献的精子受孕的 |
[13:23] | A nanny, a relative, | 那保姆或者别的亲戚呢 |
[13:25] | a-a boyfriend who’s been helping out? | 或者帮过忙的男友 |
[13:27] | She waited so long for this — | 她为这个孩子等了很久 |
[13:28] | wanted to do everything herself. | 只想一切都自己来 |
[13:31] | Then it has to be her. | 那就只可能是她了 |
[13:33] | We need to call Child Protective Services. | 我们得联系儿童保护机构 |
[13:35] | No. | 不 |
[13:37] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna do an MRI | 我会给她做个核磁共振 |
[13:40] | to rule out benign enlargement of the extra-axial space. | 排除轴外空间良性增生的情况 |
[13:43] | Before we ruin her life… | 在我们毁了她的人生之前… |
[13:45] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:46] | Except for the part about you doing the test. | 但是做检测的人不能是你 |
[13:49] | She’s your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[13:51] | You think I’d try to help someone cover up child abuse? | 你觉得我会帮别人掩盖虐待儿童的行为 |
[13:53] | I don’t know you well enough | 我对你还不够了解 |
[13:54] | to know what you would or wouldn’t do | 不知道你为了保护朋友会做什么 |
[13:55] | to protect a friend. | 或者不会做什么 |
[13:57] | I could do the MRI. | 我可以来做核磁共振 |
[14:00] | I’m not the mother’s friend. | 我不是这位母亲的朋友 |
[14:02] | But you are a pathologist. | 但你是病理科医生 |
[14:04] | Giving MRI’s is not your job. | 做核磁共振不是你的工作 |
[14:07] | Page Farmer. Have him do it. | 呼叫法默 让他来做 |
[14:10] | On it. | 我这就去 |
[14:17] | 《如何赢得友谊及影响他人》 戴尔·卡耐基 | |
[14:19] | 记住 许多人犯错的时候 自己并不这么认为 | |
[14:21] | Murphy. | 莫菲 |
[14:22] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:30] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | Is that consistent with what you’ve deduced and seen | 这与你对我生活的看法和推断 |
[14:41] | regarding my life? | 一致吗 |
[14:44] | Yesss? | 一致 |
[14:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:50] | Enjoy your apple. | 好好吃苹果吧 |
[15:06] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:07] | Shaun is being punished for mistakes | 肖恩是在为韩医生 |
[15:09] | that Han thinks he might make in the future. | 觉得肖恩未来会犯的错误受惩罚 |
[15:11] | He’s not punishing him. | 他并不是在惩罚他 |
[15:13] | He just saved his ass. | 他只是在帮他 |
[15:14] | Okay, Kenny. The MRA’s gonna help us map | 好 肯尼 核磁共振可以帮我们 |
[15:17] | the blood supply to the tumor. | 找到肿瘤的供血来源 |
[15:18] | If you could just lie still. | 你现在只要保持静卧 |
[15:19] | No talking until we’re done. | 在我们完成之前不要说话 |
[15:21] | Sure, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[15:22] | We should take a stand. | 我们应该表明立场 |
[15:24] | Meaning what? Stage a walkout? | 什么意思 要罢工吗 |
[15:26] | How much does one of these bad boys cost, anyway? | 这些设备中单件得花多少钱啊 |
[15:29] | About $3 million. | 三百万左右吧 |
[15:31] | But it’s worthless unless you stop talking. | 但是你不闭嘴的话这钱就白花了 |
[15:33] | Sorry. My bad. | 抱歉 是我不好 |
[15:35] | Us getting fired is not gonna do anything to help Shaun. | 我们都被炒了对肖恩也没有任何好处 |
[15:37] | And I’m not even sure we should be helping him. | 而且我都不确定我们该不该帮他 |
[15:40] | Did you ever stop to think | 你有没有安静地想过 |
[15:41] | that maybe Han knows what he’s doing? | 也许韩知道自己在干什么 |
[15:44] | Shaun has made mistakes, | 肖恩是犯过错 |
[15:45] | but he has three more years of residency. | 但是他还要做三年住院医师 |
[15:48] | That is plenty of time to improve. | 他还有很多时间来提高自己 |
[15:50] | Yes, you can build a winning team | 没错 你可以通过支持性的训练 |
[15:53] | through supportive training, | 来建立一个优胜的团队 |
[15:54] | but you can also do it by recruiting the best | 但你也可以通过招募精英 |
[15:56] | and pushing them. Relentlessly. | 督促他们来达到目的 不留情面 |
[15:58] | No feelings. No charity. No loyalty. | 没有感情 没有施舍 也没有忠诚 |
[16:01] | Those who thrive and get better | 那些能从容应对且超常发挥的 |
[16:03] | than they ever thought they could, you keep… | 可以留下 |
[16:05] | …and those who don’t, you cut. | …而反之 则会被淘汰 |
[16:07] | That’s not good. | 不太好 |
[16:08] | 杰夫·贝佐斯 亚马逊创始人 比利·契克 知名橄榄球教练 | |
[16:08] | It works for Jeff Bezos and Bill Belichick. | 杰夫·贝佐斯和比利·契克就这么成功的 |
[16:10] | I’m not talking about your leadership lecture. | 我没在谈你的领导力讲座 |
[16:12] | I’m talking about this. | 我是指这个 |
[16:15] | We need to page Melendez. | 我们需要呼叫梅伦德斯 |
[16:18] | What are you talking about? You know me! | 你在说什么 你了解我的 |
[16:21] | How could you possibly believe I could hurt my baby? | 你怎么能相信我会伤害自己的孩子 |
[16:23] | I don’t. Which is why I ordered the additional tests. | 我不信 所以我才要求另外检测 |
[16:27] | But did you never leave her with anyone else? | 你从没留她单独和别人在一起吗 |
[16:31] | Even for just a few minutes so that you could take a nap? | 哪怕就几分钟 好让你打个盹 |
[16:33] | Or a bath? | 或者泡个澡 |
[16:36] | Taking care of a newborn. It’s — it’s exhausting. | 照顾新生儿 太累了 |
[16:38] | No. It isn’t. | 不 并不累 |
[16:41] | After waiting for so long, | 等待了那么久 |
[16:42] | every single moment, no matter how hard… | 每一刻 不管有多艰难 |
[16:47] | It’s not exhausting. | 都不令人劳累 |
[16:49] | It’s a joy. | 反而令人喜悦 |
[16:55] | Laura, I know you love her… | 劳拉 我知道你爱她 |
[16:59] | but you’re still human. | 但你是个人 |
[17:01] | You must get tired sometimes. | 你肯定有累的时候 |
[17:03] | I don’t! Really. | 我没有 真的 |
[17:05] | You don’t understand because you — | 你不能理解因为你 |
[17:07] | because you haven’t experienced it. | 因为你没有经历过 |
[17:09] | But when you love someone so much… | 但当你爱一个人至深 |
[17:13] | The tests. | 检测结果 |
[17:15] | They have to be wrong. | 肯定是错的 |
[17:20] | We expected the tumor to grow since the last scans, | 我们预估继上次检查后肿瘤应变大 |
[17:23] | but not to this extent. | 但不会变这么大 |
[17:26] | Blood vessels that I thought we’d be able to quickly cauterize | 我以为能快速灼烧的血管 |
[17:28] | are now thicker than my thumb. | 现在比我的大拇指还粗了 |
[17:31] | It’s impossible to remove the tumor | 若要移除肿瘤 |
[17:32] | without causing you to bleed to death. | 你可能会失血至死 |
[17:37] | No. | 不 |
[17:41] | I don’t care how risky it is. | 我不在乎风险 |
[17:44] | I’d rather die in surgery than continue to live | 我宁愿死在手术中也不愿 |
[17:46] | with this huge, damn tick sucking the life out of me. | 被这该死的肿瘤折磨至死 |
[17:50] | Kenny, as long as your heart remains healthy, | 肯尼 只要你的心脏保持健康 |
[17:53] | you basically will be, too. | 你最终也会一样 |
[17:56] | And we can do a better job treating the pain. | 我们有更好的方式治疗疼痛 |
[17:59] | I don’t want to be treated. | 我不想被治疗 |
[18:02] | I want to be cured. | 我想被治好 |
[18:04] | I want my life back. | 我想恢复正常生活 |
[18:07] | I always thought all… | 我一直以为 |
[18:09] | all I had to do was get enough money, | 我所要做的就是赚够钱 |
[18:11] | or find the right doctors… | 或者找到对的医生 |
[18:14] | But if you’re telling me there’s no hope… | 但如果你们告诉希望渺茫 |
[18:25] | I appreciate everything y’all done. | 我感激你们做的一切 |
[18:28] | Or at least tried to do. | 或你们尝试做的一切 |
[18:43] | The injuries from shaking a baby are much different | 孩子被摇晃所受的伤 |
[18:46] | than from blunt force trauma. | 与钝物外伤不同 |
[18:47] | Oh, that’s awful… but also interesting. | 糟糕却又有点意思 |
[18:50] | It’s like you’re a detective in a murder mystery. | 好比你是杀人迷案中的侦探 |
[18:53] | Only, thank God, the baby’s not dead. | 只不过 感谢上帝 孩子没死 |
[18:55] | That’s exactly what Carly said. | 卡莉也是这么说的 |
[18:58] | She likes solving medical mysteries. | 她喜欢解决医学迷案 |
[19:01] | She’s very smart. And aggressive. | 她很聪明 积极进取 |
[19:05] | Well, how do she treat you? Is she nice? | 她对你怎么样 友好吗 |
[19:07] | Yes, she’s very nice. | 是的 她很友好 |
[19:10] | She wants me to stay in her department. | 她希望我留在她的部门里 |
[19:12] | She thinks we make a good team. | 她觉得我们很合拍 |
[19:15] | So it sounds like you have a case you’re interested in | 听上去 你遇到让你觉得有趣的病例 |
[19:18] | and a coworker you like who’s nice to you. | 你喜欢的同事对你也很友好 |
[19:21] | Maybe Pathology won’t be that bad after all. | 也许病理科没那么差 |
[19:29] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[19:37] | Since it seems we’re gonna be working together | 看上去我们还得共事 |
[19:39] | for a while longer… | 很长一段时间 |
[19:41] | maybe it is time we came out of the closet. | 也许是时候 坦白真相了 |
[19:44] | Maybe? | 也许 |
[19:45] | Are you saying you want to? | 你是说你想吗 |
[19:47] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 |
[19:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:51] | You’re afraid it would make things awkward? | 你担心这会让事情尴尬吗 |
[19:52] | People seeing us as a couple? | 别人以情侣身份看待我们 |
[19:54] | Yes, obviously. | 是的 |
[19:56] | But at the moment, I’m more afraid | 但现在 我更害怕 |
[19:58] | that we wouldn’t be having this conversation | 要是不差点被莫菲撞见 |
[20:00] | if Murphy hadn’t almost busted us. | 我们根本不必谈论这些 |
[20:03] | Which makes me think we’re not ready to have this conversation. | 这让我意识到我们可能还没准备好 |
[20:10] | It’s understandable if we aren’t. | 这可以理解 |
[20:12] | We’ve both been in relationships we thought were gonna last… | 我们都曾有过以为能天长地久的感情 |
[20:17] | Yeah. Understandable, but why should we even care | 是的 能理解 但为什么我们要在意 |
[20:21] | what people at work think? | 同事的眼光 |
[20:25] | So, should we talk to Andrews? | 我们要告诉安德鲁斯吗 |
[20:31] | Maybe. What do you think? | 也许 你怎么想 |
[20:36] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:41] | Uh, Sawchuck? | 索查克订的 |
[20:44] | Sorry for the wait. Oh. Thank you. | 抱歉让你等了 谢谢你 |
[20:46] | Excuse me, duck curry and rice? | 打扰一下 咖喱鸭配米饭 |
[20:48] | 40 minutes? Really? | 四十分钟 还没好 |
[20:49] | Sorry, the kitchen fell a bit behind. | 抱歉 厨房忙不过来 |
[20:51] | – It shouldn’t be much longer. – You’re not just behind. | -不用太久的 -才不是忙不过来 |
[20:53] | People have come in after me, | 在我之后点的 |
[20:54] | they’ve gotten their food, gone home, eaten. | 都拿到食物回家 |
[20:57] | They’re in their PJs, watching a movie. | 穿着睡衣 一边看电影一边吃饭了 |
[20:58] | I’m so sorry. I’ll check right now. | 对不起 我马上去催 |
[21:01] | Duck curry. | 咖喱鸭 |
[21:03] | Here you go, sir. Duck curry, brown rice. | 给您先生 咖喱鸭配糙米 |
[21:06] | White rice. | 白米 |
[21:08] | – Excuse me. Duck curry with brown rice? – Yes. | -打扰下 咖喱鸭配糙米 -是的 |
[21:10] | – Connelly? – That’s me. Thank you. | -康娜丽 -是我 谢谢 |
[21:12] | What are you guys doing back there? | 你们在这做什么 |
[21:14] | I’m so sorry, Sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[21:15] | You know what? I’m tired of sorry. | 你知道吗 我听烦抱歉了 |
[21:17] | I just — I want my food! | 我只想要我的食物 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. It should just be another minute. | 对不起 很快就好了 |
[21:20] | I don’t want to wait any longer! | 我不想再等了 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:26] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:27] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean to yell. | 我不是 我不是有意大叫的 |
[21:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[21:30] | Carry on. Carry on. Enjoy your… | 继续 继续喝吧 享受你们的 |
[21:38] | She’s always trying to one-up us. | 她总是来抢我们的风头 |
[21:41] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[21:42] | She’s not staying late because she wants to do research. | 她加班不是因为要做研究 |
[21:44] | She’s staying late so that Han can see she’s staying late. | 是故意想让韩医生看见她在加班 |
[21:47] | It’s just who she is. Don’t take it personal. | 那只是她的本性 别往心里去 |
[21:51] | My dad’s a Taekwondo grandmaster. | 我爸爸是个跆拳道大师 |
[21:53] | Coached me growing up. | 从小就训练我 |
[21:54] | He always used to say, “Only you can beat you.” | 他以前总是说 只有你才能打败自己 |
[21:57] | Well, my mom’s a lounge singer, and she used to say, | 我妈妈是个酒吧驻唱 她总说 |
[21:59] | “Upstage me and I’ll beat your ass.” | 抢我风头就等着找死吧 |
[22:01] | You’d think if you’re selling boba, | 你要想卖波霸奶茶 |
[22:02] | you’d have straws wide enough | 至少把吸管弄大点 |
[22:03] | to get the balls through the damn thing. | 能把这些该死的珍珠吸上来 |
[22:05] | I can’t believe you drink that stuff. | 真不敢相信你喝那种东西 |
[22:06] | It’s like putting gummy bears in a drink. | 就像把软糖熊放到饮料里似的 |
[22:12] | You give up? | 不喝了吗 |
[22:13] | Want a soda instead? | 想换成苏打吗 |
[22:19] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[22:21] | Which is, I assume, your primary objective. | 我想 应该是你的主要目的吧 |
[22:25] | I didn’t even know you were still here. | 我都不知道你还在这里 |
[22:28] | I’ve been reading the latest journal articles | 我一直在看 最新的期刊文章 |
[22:29] | – on neurofibroma. – Go home. | -神经纤维瘤方面的 -回家吧 |
[22:32] | There’s nothing you can do for Kenny Grimm. | 你为肯尼·格林做不了什么的 |
[22:34] | And you’re gonna have other patients tomorrow. | 而你明天会迎来新的病患 |
[22:40] | I got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[22:42] | If we embolize the larger blood vessels to the tumor | 如果在手术之前把较大的血管 |
[22:45] | before surgery, | 栓塞到肿瘤上 |
[22:46] | we can use your body’s clotting factor to help clog them. | 就能利用你自身的凝血因子来阻塞血流 |
[22:49] | This should reduce hemorrhaging during surgery | 这应该能降低手术大出血的危险 |
[22:51] | and allow us to excise the tumor without you bleeding out. | 我们就能在你不失血的情况下切除肿瘤 |
[22:55] | We’ll steer a catheter through an artery in your thigh — | 我们会先在你大腿处引入一个导管 |
[22:58] | – Yes. – Kenny… | -好的 -肯尼 |
[23:00] | maybe you should let them finish. | 或许你该先让他们说完 |
[23:02] | No, I shouldn’t. | 不 不用 |
[23:04] | And, yes, you should. | 对的 你们该这么做 |
[23:06] | Yes, yes, yes. As soon as possible. Yes. | 对 是的 真的 越快越好 真的 |
[23:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:19] | The tests came back. | 检验结果出来了 |
[23:20] | They confirm the previous results. | 证实了之前的结果 |
[23:21] | Well, they’re wrong. There must be some other — | 不 错了 肯定还有其他 |
[23:24] | There has to be another test! Please. | 这肯定还有其他什么检验 求你了 |
[23:26] | Ma’am, you’re gonna need to come with us. | 女士 你得跟我们一起走 |
[23:28] | – You need help. – From you! | -你需要帮助 -你叫的 |
[23:30] | You’re my friend, and you called the police?! | 你是我朋友 你竟然还叫了警察 |
[23:31] | Well, someone hurt your baby. If it wasn’t you — | 有人伤害了你的孩子 如果不是你 |
[23:33] | No one hurt my baby! You’re wrong! | 没有人伤害我的小孩 你错了 |
[23:36] | How can you not believe me?! | 你怎么能不相信我呢 |
[23:43] | Just need to get a few more branches off the aorta | 只需要再把动脉分些出来 |
[23:46] | and we’re done. | 就完成了 |
[23:51] | Well done, Dr. Browne. | 做得不错 布朗医生 |
[23:58] | What’s the fluid status? | 液体状况怎么样 |
[23:58] | CVP is 14 and rising. | 中心静脉压是14 还在上升 |
[24:00] | Get diuretics on deck. 40 milligrams I.V. Lasix. | 把利尿剂准备好 40毫克静脉注射速尿 |
[24:03] | Careful. If his pressure goes too low, | 小心些 如果他的血压降得太低 |
[24:04] | his kidneys won’t perfuse. | 他的肾脏不会灌注 |
[24:06] | I need you to keep his CVP between 8 and 12. | 你得把他的中心静脉压控制在8到12之间 |
[24:08] | He can’t tolerate much more of this. | 他扛不下去了 |
[24:10] | We need to get him to an O.R. | 我们得把他转移到手术室 |
[24:11] | Embolizing his vessels caused third spacing of fluids | 栓塞他的血管导致第三间隙液体 |
[24:14] | to the body and lungs. | 流入了身体和肺部 |
[24:15] | We saved the operation, | 我们可以做手术了 |
[24:16] | but now we only have half the time do it. | 但时间只剩一半了 |
[24:23] | Any word? | 情况如何 |
[24:25] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[24:26] | Well, i-isn’t there someone from Radiology | 好吧 就没有放射科的什么人 |
[24:28] | who can expedite, someone who owes you a favor? | 能催一下吗 欠你人情的什么人 |
[24:31] | Even if there was, I would not waste it on you | 就算有 也不会浪费在你身上 |
[24:34] | because you do not need it. | 因为你并不需要 |
[24:40] | You are one of the most willful patients I’ve ever had, | 你是我最固执任性的病人之一 |
[24:42] | and the finish line is in sight. | 而终点线肉眼可及 |
[24:45] | All you need to do is just run through the tape. | 你能做的 就是看完录像 |
[24:48] | Look, if it helps, as soon as I’m done with this patient, | 好吧 如果有帮助 我看完这个病患 |
[24:51] | we can talk some more. | 我们尽量多聊些 |
[24:52] | I can write you a script | 我可以给你开个处方 |
[24:54] | for something to help you with the anxiety, | 能帮助你的焦虑的 |
[24:56] | but I don’t think you need it. | 但我觉得你不需要 |
[24:58] | You got this. | 你会没事的 |
[25:05] | – More suction. – Me, too. | -加大抽吸 -我这也是 |
[25:07] | More sponges. | 再多点纱布棒 |
[25:14] | Retract. | 往回拉 |
[25:17] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[25:19] | What’s his estimated blood loss? | 他的估计失血量是多少 |
[25:21] | About 8 1/2 liters. | 大概8升半 |
[25:23] | The entire human body | 整个人体 |
[25:25] | typically only has 5 1/2 liters of blood. | 通常只有5升半的血量 |
[25:29] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:31] | Let’s get 30 more units on deck of PRBC. | 再准备三十个单位的浓缩红细胞 |
[25:34] | Add cryo, fresh frozen plasma, and platelets to that. | 加入低温 鲜冻的血浆和血小板 |
[25:49] | We should have checked for blood breakdown products. | 我们应该查一下血液分解产物的 |
[25:53] | If you don’t mind, I’m trying to pay attention to this. | 麻烦你别影响我看手术 |
[25:55] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没和你说话 |
[25:56] | Or about this patient. | 或这个病人 |
[26:02] | We need to reexamine the subdural blood clot specimens. | 我们需要重新检查硬膜下血凝块标本 |
[26:06] | If there’s hemosiderin deposition and chronic membranes | 如果有含铁血黄素沉着和慢性膜 |
[26:09] | including fibrous wall, | 包括纤维壁 |
[26:10] | it could prove it was not abuse. | 就能证明并不是虐待 |
[26:13] | What else could it be? | 还可能是什么 |
[26:14] | The tests proved non-accidental trauma. | 检验证实了非意外性创伤 |
[26:16] | Yes. The tests were right. | 是的 检测是对的 |
[26:24] | Resected portion is secure. | 被切除部分好了 |
[26:27] | I.V.’s and central line? | 静脉注射和中心静脉管呢 |
[26:28] | – Secure. – Secure. | -好了 -好了 |
[26:29] | Okay, everybody, get in position. | 好的 所有人 各就各位 |
[26:31] | Let’s flip this pancake. | 给他翻过来 |
[26:33] | On three. | 倒数三声 |
[26:34] | One, two, three. | 三 二 一 |
[26:39] | Wait. His heart rate spiked. | 等一下 他的心率下降了 |
[26:40] | Lay him back down. | 把他放下来 |
[26:42] | Softly. Softly. | 轻一点 轻一点 |
[26:47] | We okay? | 情况如何 |
[26:48] | Yeah. Just a blip. | 只是闪了一下 |
[26:50] | Once more with feeling. | 找好感觉再来一次 |
[26:51] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 三 二 一 |
[26:59] | – How are we doing? – Good. He’s stable. | -情况如何 -很好 情况稳定 |
[27:01] | All right, swab the posterior incision site. | 好 清理下臀部切口部位 |
[27:03] | Okay, scalpel and sponge on a stick. | 准备好手术刀和纱布棒 |
[27:06] | He’s crashing. | 他快不行了 |
[27:07] | He’s ventilating fine. | 他的呼吸正常 |
[27:08] | We’ve got no immediate blood loss or hemorrhaging. | 没有出现急性失血或大出血的现象 |
[27:10] | It looks like distributive shock. | 应该是分布性休克 |
[27:12] | I need stat labs and initiate shock resuscitation. | 立刻进行检查准备休克复苏 |
[27:18] | He’s got a high white count and what looks to be | 白细胞指数增加 很可能是 |
[27:20] | a systemic pro-inflammatory cytokine release. | 全身性促炎性细胞因子释放 |
[27:22] | Cutting off the blood supply to the tumor | 切断肿瘤的供血系统 |
[27:23] | is causing post embolization syndrome. | 导致了栓塞后症候群 |
[27:25] | I need intra-arterial lidocaine, | 给我动脉内利多卡因 |
[27:26] | 130 milligrams of methylprednisolone, | 130毫克的甲强龙 |
[27:28] | and start antibiotics. | 注射抗生素 |
[27:29] | Should we be trying to reverse the embolization? | 难道不应该解除血管栓塞 |
[27:31] | Restore blood flow to the tumor? | 重新给肿瘤供血 |
[27:32] | Well, then, we’d risk him bleeding out even faster. | 这样有可能会加重他的失血速度 |
[27:34] | We need to abort. | 我们得停止手术 |
[27:34] | Cut off what we already excised and leave the rest. | 先切除这么多 剩下的以后再说 |
[27:37] | – No. We can’t give up. – We’re not giving up. | -不行 我们不能放弃 -不是放弃 |
[27:38] | We’re stopping a futile procedure to save the patient. | 停止做无用功优先保住病人的性命 |
[27:43] | We need to get Murphy in here. It’s a blood flow problem. | 得让莫菲来看看 这是血流的问题 |
[27:46] | Murphy has a special talent for visualizing complex anatomy. | 他有能构想出复杂解剖细节的天赋 |
[27:48] | We don’t have time. We need to stop the P.E.S. now. | 时间不够了 得马上止住栓塞后症候群 |
[27:50] | – Page Dr. Murphy. – No. Do not page Dr. Murphy. | -呼叫莫菲医生 -不 不用呼叫他了 |
[27:53] | I get it. You like him. | 我明白 你很欣赏他 |
[27:54] | But we don’t have time for an audition. | 现在没时间再尝试新方法了 |
[27:55] | I’m trying to save my patient’s life. | 我在努力保住病患的性命 |
[27:56] | My patient. Which means it’s my call. | 我的病患 决定权在我手上 |
[27:58] | I am also trying to save your patient’s life, | 我也在想办法救你病患的性命 |
[28:00] | so I’m urging you to stop wasting time. | 所以请你不要再浪费时间了 |
[28:02] | Now we’ve cut away almost half. | 目前已经切除近半的肿瘤 |
[28:03] | That’s all we can do right now. | 现在也只能切这么多了 |
[28:04] | So let’s remove it and give him a chance | 只能终止手术 给他个机会 |
[28:06] | to live and fight another day. | 活下去 择日再战 |
[28:11] | The breakdown products show | 血液分解产物显示 |
[28:12] | the injury that caused the hematoma | 组织损伤后引起的血肿 |
[28:14] | happened at least seven weeks ago. | 至少发生在七个星期前 |
[28:16] | When was she born? | 她什么时候出生的 |
[28:18] | A little over seven weeks ago. | 七个多星期前 |
[28:22] | But the vacuum delivery must’ve caused a subdural bleed | 真空抽取分娩引起的硬膜下出血 |
[28:24] | which re-bled two days ago. | 两天前又出血了 |
[28:26] | The baby wasn’t abused. | 宝宝没有受到虐待 |
[28:34] | Shaun, we need you in the O.R. | 肖恩 手术室需要你去一下 |
[28:51] | Any thoughts, Dr. Murphy? | 有何想法 莫菲医生 |
[28:55] | You don’t have enough time. | 你们时间不够了 |
[28:58] | You can’t fully map the circulatory system | 你们不能完全绘制出循环系统导图 |
[29:01] | and remove the tumor without killing the patient. | 同时在不杀死病人的情况下移除肿瘤 |
[29:03] | It’s too complex. | 太复杂了 |
[29:08] | Well, at least he was brief and to the point. | 真是言简意赅 一针见血 |
[29:10] | Now, can we do what I — | 现在可以按我说的 |
[29:11] | But you don’t have to do it quickly. | 但你们没必要动作太快 |
[29:15] | We slow down, he bleeds out. | 动作慢了他就会血流而亡 |
[29:17] | If you clamp the aorta, | 如果钳住主动脉 |
[29:18] | it could lower the blood flow to the tumor enough | 就能减缓肿瘤的供血速度 |
[29:20] | to slow the release of the cytokines. | 足够减缓细胞活素类的释放速度 |
[29:22] | Clamping the aorta | 钳住主动脉 |
[29:23] | will kill the intestines, kidneys, and legs. | 将使肠道系统 肾脏和腿都坏死 |
[29:26] | Not if we release the clamp every 10 minutes. | 每十分钟松一次钳就不会坏死 |
[29:29] | Give it just enough blood to stop the cytokines | 血量足够阻止细胞因子的释放 |
[29:31] | but not so much that he bleeds to death. | 有不会因失血过多而身亡 |
[29:41] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[29:44] | Thank you for the consult, Dr. Murphy. | 多谢会诊 莫菲医生 |
[29:48] | Reposition him to lateral. | 重新翻回侧面 |
[29:50] | Secure I.V. and central line. | 固定静脉注射和中心静脉导管 |
[29:53] | Secure. | 固定了 |
[29:54] | Ten blade. | 十号手术刀 |
[29:56] | Starting midline laparotomy. | 准备中线开腹 |
[29:59] | Debakey. | 解剖 |
[30:01] | Opening up the lesser sac. | 打开小网膜囊 |
[30:04] | Vessel loops. | 血管环 |
[30:09] | Get a Rumel ready. | 准备好止血钳 |
[30:11] | I need umbilical tape. | 给我脐带胶布 |
[30:25] | MRI exams show chronic changes of surgery and radiation, | 核磁共振显示手术和辐射造成的慢性病变 |
[30:29] | but no sign of residual tumor detected. | 但未检测到残留肿瘤 |
[30:34] | No signs. | 未检测到 |
[30:35] | None. | 非常干净 |
[30:37] | Zero. Zippo. Zilch. | 一点 都 没有 |
[30:48] | We’ll do another MRI in six months just to be sure, | 半年后再做一次核磁共振以防万一 |
[30:50] | but you are in the clear. | 你现在没有肿瘤了 |
[30:54] | This is exactly what we hoped for. | 我们真是如愿以偿了 |
[30:57] | Kinehora. | 感谢上苍 |
[30:58] | Knock on wood. | 敲木祈福 |
[31:14] | – Thank you. – Oh, you son of a bitch. | -谢谢你 -你个混蛋 |
[31:17] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[31:18] | You told me no. | 你当时拒绝了我 |
[31:23] | It’s too heavy for diamonds. | 这么重肯定不是钻石 |
[31:26] | Is it a Magic 8 Ball? | 难不成是魔法8号球 |
[31:27] | Will you just open it? | 打开看看就知道了 |
[31:35] | I don’t like baseball. | 我不喜欢棒球 |
[31:37] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[31:40] | So you got me something you like? | 所以你送我你喜欢的东西 |
[31:43] | I caught that foul ball down the third base line… | 这个界外球是我在十三岁生日那天 |
[31:47] | on my 13th birthday. | 在三垒线接到的 |
[31:49] | My dad was amazed that I snagged it. | 我接到的时候老爸乐坏了 |
[31:54] | After the game, we went outside the stadium. | 赛后我们离开了体育场 |
[31:57] | And I was a shy kid, but my father pushed me | 我当时很害羞 老爸推了我一把 |
[31:59] | to ask my favorite players to sign it, and they all did. | 让我找最喜欢的球员要签名 他们都签了 |
[32:04] | Bert Campaneris, Rollie Fingers, | 伯特·坎帕奈利 罗利·芬格斯 |
[32:06] | Reggie Jackson, Catfish Hunter. | 瑞吉·杰克逊 吉姆「鲶鱼」·亨特 |
[32:11] | If it happened today, it’d all be on video. | 如果是现在 这都会被录下来的 |
[32:14] | But all I have to remember that awesome day… | 但我在那个大好日子要记得的一切 |
[32:17] | is that ball. | 就是那个球 |
[32:23] | I wanted you to have something that mattered to me. | 我想给你对我来说曾经很重要的东西 |
[32:32] | – Aaron, I can’t. – Oh, yes, you can. | -亚伦 我不能收 -你可以的 |
[32:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:48] | Cancer changes people. | 癌症会让人改变 |
[32:51] | I’ve had patients tell me it was a blessing. | 曾经有病患告诉我得癌是福 |
[32:54] | That their lives were better after. | 之后他们的生活变得更好了 |
[32:57] | They’re idiots. | 他们都是蠢蛋 |
[32:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:04] | Would you have thought of such a wonderful gift 11 months ago? | 你十一个月之前能想到这么好的礼物吗 |
[33:34] | Care to do the honors? | 这一刀请你来行吗 |
[33:46] | Let’s take it up. | 拎起来吧 |
[34:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[34:36] | I should’ve trusted you. | 我应该信任你的 |
[34:42] | Please talk to me, Laura. | 请你别不理我 劳拉 |
[34:44] | Yell at me if you want. I deserve it. | 想吼我的话尽管来 这是我应得的 |
[34:47] | – It’s not your fault. – Yes, it is. | -这不是你的错 -是我的错 |
[34:50] | I should have done more research, | 我应该再多研究一下 |
[34:52] | looked harder for an alternative diagnosis. | 再多看看 寻找其他诊断 |
[34:55] | I mean it’s not your fault you are the way you are. | 我是说你的性格如此 这不是你的错 |
[35:00] | You don’t understand the love a mother feels. | 你不明白一个母亲感受到的爱 |
[35:05] | I understand that a lot of mothers abuse their children. | 我知道许多母亲虐待自己的孩子 |
[35:09] | You don’t understand love. | 你不懂爱 |
[35:12] | Because you’ve never allowed yourself to be vulnerable. | 因为你从未允许自己暴露脆弱的一面 |
[35:18] | Even when you were married to Kashal, | 即使在你和卡莎尔的婚姻中 |
[35:20] | you never really committed. | 你从没有真正全心去爱 |
[35:24] | You always expect the worst in people. | 你总是把人往最坏的地方想 |
[35:28] | Because that’s all you see in yourself. | 因为你只能看到这样的自己 |
[35:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:45] | I’ve never been in so much pain… | 我从没有这么疼过 |
[35:48] | but felt so good. | 但这感觉真好 |
[35:50] | We’ll up your pain meds. | 我们会给你增加止疼药量 |
[35:52] | You’re still gonna need some skin and soft tissue grafts, | 你仍需要进行一些皮肤和软组织移植 |
[35:54] | but the hard part’s done. | 但最艰难的手术已经结束了 |
[35:56] | Your prognosis is excellent. | 你的预后非常好 |
[35:59] | Thank y’all so much. | 非常谢谢你们 |
[36:02] | What am I taking this thing home in? | 我该怎么把那块东西带回去 |
[36:03] | A glass bottle? Y’all got something that big? | 一个玻璃瓶够吗 你们有那么大的吗 |
[36:07] | He’s just being a smart ass. | 他就是嘴贫 |
[36:14] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[36:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:37] | I saved the patient. | 我救了病患 |
[36:39] | I deserve to be a surgeon. | 你该让我当外科医生 |
[36:43] | Dr. Murphy — | 莫菲医生 |
[36:44] | Dr. Han, I want my old job back. | 韩医生 我想调回原来的岗位 |
[36:52] | You’re making a mistake. | 你搞错了 |
[36:54] | Am I, Shaun? | 是吗 肖恩 |
[36:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:57] | Because it seems like you’re doing really well in Pathology. | 因为你看上去在病理科干得很好 |
[37:00] | You made a great save on an earlier case | 你在先前的病例中和今天 |
[37:02] | and a great save today. | 都力挽狂澜 |
[37:04] | You keep doing well, and, over time, | 你如果一直保持下去 |
[37:07] | we can build to you having more responsibility. | 我们就能培训你承担更多责任 |
[37:19] | No. | 不 |
[37:24] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[37:32] | I am not leaving your office until you reinstate me. | 如果你不让我调回原职我就不离开你的办公室 |
[37:42] | What are you doing, Shaun? | 你在做什么呢 肖恩 |
[37:44] | Do you think ordering me to do something | 你觉得命令我 |
[37:46] | will change my mind? | 会让我改主意吗 |
[37:47] | Do you really think it’s a good idea to try and bully me? | 你觉得试图威胁我是个好主意吗 |
[37:53] | I am a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[37:57] | I am a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[37:59] | Do you realize that you’re proving my point? | 你意识到你正在证明我是对的吗 |
[38:03] | That you’re acting immature? | 你行事如此不成熟 |
[38:04] | Showing that you don’t know how to communicate | 显示出你并不知道该如何正常交流 |
[38:07] | and you can’t control your emotions? | 你不能控制你的情绪 |
[38:09] | I am a surgeon! | 我是个外科医生 |
[38:12] | But you do have a talent that I value. | 但你的确有我很看重的才能 |
[38:16] | So I’m gonna give you one last chance | 所以我给你最后一次机会 |
[38:18] | to maintain your dignity | 保留一点颜面 |
[38:20] | and leave my office…now. | 赶紧离开我的办公室 |
[38:26] | Because if I have to call Security, | 如果我需要叫保安 |
[38:27] | you understand that I’m also gonna have to fire you. | 你知道我就不得不解雇你了吧 |
[38:37] | I am a surgeon! | 我是个外科医生 |
[38:41] | I am a surgeon! | 我是个外科医生 |
[38:44] | I am — I am a surgeon!! | 我是 我是个外科医生 |
[38:47] | I am a surgeon, Dr. Han! | 我是个外科医生 韩医生 |
[38:50] | I am a surgeon! | 我是个外科医生 |