时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I tried to help you, and you pushed me away. | 我想帮你 你却把我推到一旁 |
[00:06] | It can’t just be about having fun together. | 世事总不可能只是开心 |
[00:10] | If I have to call security, | 如果我需要叫保安 |
[00:12] | you understand that I’m also gonna have to fire you. | 你知道我就不得不解雇你了吧 |
[00:16] | I am a surgeon! | 我是个外科医生 |
[00:19] | I am — I am a surgeon! | 我 我是个外科医生 |
[00:22] | I am a surgeon, Dr. Han! | 我是个外科医生 韩医生 |
[00:32] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么伤心 |
[00:35] | I’m not sad. | 我才没有 |
[00:37] | Is there another reason to get drunk at 10 in the morning? | 那还有什么理由让人十点就喝得醉醺醺的 |
[00:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[00:52] | It’s fun to drink with someone who is fun. | 和有趣的人共饮才有趣 |
[00:54] | Lea is fun. You’re not fun. | 莉亚很有趣 你很无趣 |
[01:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:13] | No. | 我不 |
[01:18] | If I have something to say, | 如果我需要说什么 |
[01:21] | I will say it. | 我就会说出来 |
[01:24] | Well, if I have someone to shut up, | 那如果我要让人闭嘴 |
[01:25] | then I’ll shut them up. | 我也会说到做到 |
[01:29] | If I have something to s– | 如果我要说什么 |
[01:33] | Okay, I do not like to be touched. | 我不喜欢别人碰我 |
[01:38] | Just shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[01:47] | I am a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[02:21] | You’ve had sex with each other. | 你俩睡过了 |
[02:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:25] | And you’re planning on doing so again? | 而你们会继续这样的关系吗 |
[02:27] | – Yes. – Good news. | -对 -好消息 |
[02:30] | Because neither of you are in a subservient position to the other. | 因为你们不是上下级关系 |
[02:34] | Well, sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[02:37] | You work together and you are sleeping together. | 你们一起共事又同床共枕 |
[02:39] | You don’t see any way that can go wrong? | 就没觉得会有什么不对的吗 |
[02:42] | Nothing for your employer to worry about? | 没有让你们的雇主担忧的吗 |
[02:46] | I’m going to interview each of you separately | 我会分别对你们进行约谈 |
[02:49] | to ensure that the relationship is consensual. | 确保这段关系是互相自愿的 |
[02:53] | Zack Cordell, 31, loss of consciousness, | 扎克·柯戴尔 31岁 失去意识 |
[02:55] | laceration with closed head injury, | 撕裂伴随头部闭合伤 |
[02:57] | possible brain contusion. | 可能有脑挫伤 |
[02:58] | – GCS score? – Nine. | -昏迷指数呢 -九 |
[02:59] | Dr. Murphy thinks it might be an epidural hematoma. | 莫菲医生猜测可能是硬脑膜外血肿 |
[03:02] | – Dr. Murphy? – Yeah, he’s… | -莫菲医生 -对 他 |
[03:05] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[03:08] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[03:10] | Come in. | 进来啊 |
[03:11] | Tell us what you saw, what you did. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 做了什么 |
[03:14] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[03:17] | I’m not a doctor here. | 我不是这里的医生 |
[03:20] | You’re still a doctor, Shaun. | 可你还是个医生 肖恩 |
[03:25] | We need to know what happened. | 我们需要知道事情经过 |
[03:30] | I found him like that. | 我发现他的时候就这样了 |
[03:37] | I want a STAT head CT. | 我需要立即做头部CT |
[03:38] | Get me a CBC and a tox screen. | 去做全血细胞计数和毒理学检查 |
[03:40] | It might be an epidural hematoma. | 有可能是硬脑膜外血肿 |
[03:43] | We heard. | 我们听到了 |
[03:44] | Let’s get a bolt ICP monitor ready. | 准备一台颅内压监护仪 |
[03:46] | – I’m on it. – Dr. Lim… | -好 -利姆医生 |
[03:47] | How was your meeting? | 谈得如何 |
[03:48] | I confirmed the lack of inducement or pressure. | 我确认没有引诱和强迫发生 |
[03:51] | I assume you did likewise. | 我猜你也是这么说的 |
[03:54] | We are approved. | 我们被批准了 |
[03:56] | For what? | 批了什么 |
[04:37] | I farted, I peed, I pooped, | 我屁也放了 也正常排泄了 |
[04:40] | everything is working as well as I can possibly hope. | 一切都像我所能期望的那样正常运转了 |
[04:44] | We just need to know there are no post-surgical complications. | 我们就是要看看有没有术后并发症 |
[04:47] | You’re not wearing a wedding ring. | 你没戴结婚戒指 |
[04:49] | I’m not married. | 我没有结婚 |
[04:51] | Well, gays can get married — | 同性恋都能结婚 |
[04:53] | they have children — you need to have children. | 能生孩子 你得生孩子 |
[04:57] | I’ll tell you what’s more interesting | 我告诉你一件 |
[04:58] | than a non-married woman not wearing a ring. | 比没戴戒指的未婚女人更有趣的事 |
[05:00] | Dr. Park here wears a wedding ring | 朴医生虽然戴了婚戒 |
[05:02] | even though he’s not married. | 但他没结婚 |
[05:06] | I’m divorced, | 我离婚了 |
[05:07] | but we’re trying to reconcile. | 但我们试着重修于好 |
[05:09] | Well, good for you. | 那真不错 |
[05:11] | – Kids? – A son. | -有孩子吗 -一个儿子 |
[05:14] | BP looks good. | 血压没问题 |
[05:15] | How often do you see them? | 你多久见他们一次 |
[05:17] | Dinners, I hope. | 但愿有一起吃晚饭 |
[05:18] | I mean, dinners are really important. | 晚饭非常重要 |
[05:21] | – They live in Phoenix. – Oh, no. | -他们住在凤凰城 -这可不行 |
[05:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[05:25] | JP drain site looks good with no bilious output. | 引流管状况良好 没有胆汁流出 |
[05:29] | Do you have any other symptoms? | 你还有其他症状吗 |
[05:31] | I-I’ve got a bit of a stomachache, | 有一点胃疼 |
[05:33] | because of those nasty veggie slushies | 都怪米茨格医生逼我吃那些 |
[05:36] | Dr. Mitzger has me on. | 恶心的蔬菜泥 |
[05:39] | Does this look inflamed? | 这里看起来像发炎吗 |
[05:41] | I don’t think she’s ready to go. | 我觉得她还不能出院 |
[05:42] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:44] | We need to order an abdominal ultrasound — | 我们要预约一个腹部超声波检查 |
[05:46] | make sure you don’t have a deep post-surgical abscess. | 确保你的体内没有术后脓肿 |
[05:49] | Hopefully just one more day with us, Ida. | 但愿你只需再待一天 艾达 |
[05:55] | I am concerned about how you dealt with Dr. Murphy. | 我有些担心你对待莫菲医生的方式 |
[05:58] | Have you known anyone else with ASD? | 你认识患有自闭症的人吗 |
[06:01] | Not well. Have you? | 并不多 你呢 |
[06:04] | When you give people responsibility they can’t handle, | 当你给他们过多的责任时 |
[06:07] | the results can be devastating. | 结果会非常糟糕 |
[06:09] | Well, every time Dr. Murphy’s been given responsibility, | 每次莫菲医生被赋予责任时 |
[06:12] | he’s risen to the occa– | 他都表现出 |
[06:13] | He’s never been given responsibility. | 他从未承担过任何责任 |
[06:16] | He’s been given things to do, | 只是在听指令行事罢了 |
[06:17] | but always with someone right behind him. | 而且一直有人在他身旁 |
[06:20] | I’m the first one to really challenge him. | 我是第一个真正给他挑战的人 |
[06:24] | And he failed. | 而且他失败了 |
[06:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:46] | When something bad happens, we have to remember | 当不理想的事发生时 我们要记住 |
[06:49] | we’re not defined by any one thing. | 任何事不能给我们打下烙印 |
[06:54] | You’re not just a doctor, Shaun. | 你不仅是一位医生 肖恩 |
[06:57] | You’re a good friend, | 你还是一位益友 |
[07:00] | a good person. | 一个好人 |
[07:02] | There are so many things you can do. | 还有许多你能做的事 |
[07:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:11] | I want… | 我想 |
[07:14] | to be a surgeon. | 做一位外科医生 |
[07:17] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[07:23] | What else do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[07:30] | I want what everybody wants. | 我想要所有人想要的东西 |
[07:32] | I want… | 我想要 |
[07:36] | I want my life to matter. | 我想要自己的人生有意义 |
[07:40] | I want to have fun. I… | 我想要享受欢乐 我… |
[07:44] | I want to fall in love. | 我想要坠入爱河 |
[07:54] | I think I’d be a good father. | 我觉得我能成为一位好父亲 |
[08:00] | I think you will be, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[08:06] | But I don’t know how to fall in love. | 但我不知道如何坠入爱河 |
[08:19] | Good morning, Claire. | 早上好 克莱尔 |
[08:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:23] | Here are some chocolates. | 这里有一些巧克力 |
[08:32] | They’re not really chocolates. | 其实并不是巧克力 |
[08:39] | Here’s a stapler, | 这是一个订书机 |
[08:42] | which represents flowers. | 假装是一束花 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:48] | These flowers are beautiful. | 这些花真美 |
[08:53] | You have nice hair. | 你的头发很漂亮 |
[08:54] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢 肖恩 |
[08:56] | I like your shirt. | 我喜欢你的衬衫 |
[08:59] | It’s old. | 这件是旧的 |
[09:05] | I was wondering if you would like… | 我想问问你想不想 |
[09:10] | to… | 要… |
[09:13] | Say the words. | 说出来 |
[09:16] | There could be other people there that would be distracting. | 可能会有别人在旁边让人分心 |
[09:19] | There could be noises that would be distracting. | 也可能环境会很嘈杂让人分心 |
[09:21] | She could misunderstand my question. | 她可能会误解我的问题 |
[09:23] | – You can’t let that… – She could say no. | -你不能让… -她可能会拒绝 |
[09:31] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[09:41] | She will. | 她会答应的 |
[09:43] | Y-you don’t know. | 你不可能知道 |
[09:46] | Someone will. | 总有人会答应的 |
[09:50] | Shaun, you’re gonna fall in love, | 肖恩 你会爱上某个人 |
[09:53] | and you’re gonna have your heart broken. | 然后会心碎 |
[09:56] | And you’re gonna fall in love again. | 然后再次爱上某个人 |
[10:00] | And you’re gonna lose your job again. | 还会再次失去工作 |
[10:03] | – No. ? – Yeah. | -不 -会的 |
[10:05] | This is life. You know that. | 这就是人生 你知道的 |
[10:07] | You’ve been hurt. And you’ve survived. | 你受到过伤害 然后你挺过来了 |
[10:10] | You’ve gotten stronger, better. | 你变得更强大 更优秀了 |
[10:14] | Not better. | 没有更优秀 |
[10:18] | It’s not better. | 没有变得更优秀 |
[10:30] | Zack’s tests are ready. | 扎克的化验结果出来了 |
[10:34] | Large iced, extra shot. | 大杯冰咖啡 双倍特浓 |
[10:36] | Oh, no. No extra shot for me today. | 不 今天我不要双倍特浓 |
[10:39] | I’m already kinda up. | 我已经够精神了 |
[10:40] | Having a good day? ? | 今天心情不错 |
[10:43] | yeah, a real doozy. | 是的 今天确实很特别 |
[10:46] | As of today, I’m officially cancer free. | 今天 医生正式宣布我的癌症治好了 |
[10:48] | – That’s fantastic. – Thank you. | -这太棒了 -谢谢 |
[10:51] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[10:53] | You just got yourself | 你刚刚得到了一杯 |
[10:56] | a free coffee. | 免费咖啡 |
[10:58] | Thank you. I got you something, too. | 谢谢 我也有东西要给你 |
[11:04] | A Model J. | 杜森伯格J型车模型 |
[11:06] | Just like the one that we never got to see | 就跟我们上次没去成的那个车展上 |
[11:08] | at the car show we never made it to. | 展出的那辆车是一样的 |
[11:14] | Open up the hood. Check out the engine. | 把引擎盖打开 看看发动机 |
[11:17] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[11:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:23] | We’re too old to just have fun. ? | 我们这么大年纪不能只追求开心 |
[11:26] | I-I want to commit. | 我想要给你承诺 |
[11:29] | Commit? | 承诺 |
[11:30] | I meant commit to a relationship. | 我想要的承诺是进入一段关系 |
[11:33] | Not to, like, pledging our… | 而不是 好像 在上帝面前… |
[11:36] | never-ending love before God. | 发誓我们会永远相爱 |
[11:39] | In sickness and in health. That’s what you wanted. | 不论生病还是健康 这就是你想要的 |
[11:41] | I have just been through the seven levels of Hell. | 我刚刚经历过七层地狱 |
[11:43] | I am ready to embrace life, to be bold. | 我已经准备好拥抱生活 要大胆一点 |
[11:50] | This is definitely bold. | 这绝对很大胆 |
[11:56] | It’s — it’s also… | 但是也… |
[11:59] | It’s also stupid. | 也有点傻 |
[12:09] | I made it a part of our wedding vows. | 我把这部分写进了我的婚礼誓词 |
[12:13] | Marty and I pledged we would never be apart | 我和马蒂发誓每次分开 |
[12:16] | for more than five days at a time, | 都不会超过五天 |
[12:19] | and we never were. | 而且我们做到了 |
[12:20] | Until he died two years ago. | 直到他两年前去世 |
[12:24] | I made my daughter put it in her vows. | 我又让我女儿把这个写进了她的誓词 |
[12:27] | Junie lives in Napa. | 她叫茱妮 住在纳帕 |
[12:29] | Three children — two boys and a girl. | 有三个孩子 两个男孩和一个女孩 |
[12:32] | You’re still young. | 你还很年轻 |
[12:33] | You should give your son a brother and sister. | 你应该给你儿子生个弟弟或妹妹 |
[12:39] | Everything looks great. | 看上去一切都很好 |
[12:41] | I think we can send you home. | 我想可以送你回家了 |
[12:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:43] | Junie’s driving in with her youngest. | 茱妮和她最小的孩子会开车来接我 |
[12:48] | I-I can’t feel my fingers. | 我的手指没知觉 |
[12:55] | Other than the contusions, no hematoma. | 除挫伤外 没有血肿 |
[12:58] | I wish you were back in Path. | 我希望你能回到病理科 |
[13:01] | I don’t wish I was back in Path. | 我不希望回到病理科 |
[13:06] | CBC is normal. | 全血细胞计数正常 |
[13:08] | Tox screen is basically clear. | 毒理检查基本上没问题 |
[13:09] | No drugs, trace amounts of alcohol. | 没嗑药 只有微量酒精 |
[13:15] | Maybe he tripped and hit his head. | 也许是他绊倒 撞到了头 |
[13:17] | No. His gait was erratic, | 不对 他的步态不稳定 |
[13:19] | and so was his behavior — | 他的行为也是 |
[13:20] | both highly suggestive of intoxication. | 这两者都暗示着醉酒 |
[13:22] | I thought you found him unconscious. | 我以为你发现他时他是昏迷的 |
[13:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:33] | Did he do something to you? | 他对你做什么了吗 |
[13:36] | Say something to you? | 说什么了吗 |
[13:40] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[13:42] | You never lie. | 你从来不撒谎的 |
[13:43] | Why would you lie about this? | 你为什么要撒这个谎 |
[13:50] | If Zack wasn’t intoxicated, | 如果扎克没有喝醉 |
[13:52] | then he has a neurological issue — | 那么他就有神经问题 |
[13:53] | you need to run an EEG and a CT angiogram. | 你需要做脑电图和CT血管造影 |
[13:56] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:05] | Could be Guillain-Barré, maybe peripheral neuropathy. | 可能是吉兰-巴雷综合征 可能是周围神经病变 |
[14:08] | I think we should perform an EMG | 我觉得我们应该做肌电图 |
[14:09] | and a nerve conduction study. | 以及神经传导测试 |
[14:11] | – What do you want to do? – Send her home. | -你想做什么 -让她回家 |
[14:14] | I think she’s making it up. | 我觉得是她编出来的 |
[14:15] | Her symptoms are very mild, | 她的症状非常轻微 |
[14:17] | very typical post-op reactions — | 非常典型的术后反应 |
[14:18] | except the one that suddenly appeared | 除了我们告诉她可以回家后 |
[14:20] | as soon as we told her she could go home. | 突然出现的症状 |
[14:22] | She’s just lonely, looking for attention. | 她只是很孤独 在寻求关注 |
[14:25] | She can be lonely and sick. | 她也有可能又寂寞又生病 |
[14:26] | According to the MRI, she’s just lonely. | 根据核磁共振来看 她只是寂寞 |
[14:30] | It’s no fun releasing a patient | 让病人出院 |
[14:32] | only to find them in the morgue 24 hours later. | 24小时后他们却躺在停尸房 这不好笑 |
[14:35] | Recheck her history, run whatever tests you need, | 重新检查她的病史 做任何需要的测试 |
[14:37] | – rule out everything you can. – Thank you. | -排除一切可能 -谢谢你 |
[14:39] | And congratulations. | 还有祝贺你 |
[14:42] | You and Dr. Lim. | 你和利姆医生 |
[14:43] | It’s an excellent match. | 你们非常般配 |
[15:10] | I have a sample I’d like you to test. | 我有一个样本 需要你检验一下 |
[15:14] | Shaun, you don’t work here anymore. | 肖恩 你不再在这里工作了 |
[15:16] | How do you have a patient? | 你怎么会有病人 |
[15:18] | It’s Claire’s patient. | 是克莱尔的病人 |
[15:24] | There’s no patient name on it. | 这上面没有病人的名字 |
[15:35] | What are… this patient’s symptoms? | 这位病人的症状是什么 |
[15:43] | He’s coughing blood. | 他在咳血 |
[15:50] | I’ll expedite the test. | 我会加快化验 |
[16:01] | We’ll get the data analyzed by a neurologist as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快让神经科医生分析数据 |
[16:04] | And when it comes back okay, | 那时数据没问题的话 |
[16:06] | we could have you discharged by the end of the day. | 我们可以让你在一天之内出院 |
[16:08] | You said “When”… | 你说「那时」 |
[16:11] | You think I’m making this up? | 你以为这是我编的吗 |
[16:12] | Wasting your time? | 浪费你的时间 |
[16:14] | – No, I — – Yes. | -不 我 -是的 |
[16:16] | I do. | 是我 |
[16:20] | – You’re right. – You’re faking? | -你说对了 -是你装出来的 |
[16:23] | No. | 没有 |
[16:25] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[16:28] | I can feel my fingers. | 我能感觉到我的手指 |
[16:31] | – But they’re tingling. – Because you’re 87, Ida. | -但它们刺痛 -因为你87了 艾达 |
[16:35] | These are just symptoms of old age. | 这些只是老年的症状 |
[16:40] | Junie had leukemia. | 茱妮得了白血病 |
[16:45] | Months of chemo, and she just got sicker and weaker. | 几个月的化疗让她变得越来越虚弱 |
[16:51] | Three days before her 9th birthday, | 离她九岁生日还有三天时 |
[16:54] | two oncologists said there was nothing more they could do. | 两位肿瘤学家说他们已经无能为力了 |
[17:01] | Told us that she would never make it through the night. | 告诉我们她熬不过那一晚 |
[17:08] | They said it was pointless, “Oh, it– it’s so cruel.” | 他们说这毫无意义「太残忍了」 |
[17:17] | But it wasn’t their little girl who was dying. | 但要死的不是他们的孩子 |
[17:27] | The next morning | 第二天早上 |
[17:30] | Junie was still alive. | 茱妮还活着 |
[17:36] | And the morning after that, she opened her eyes, and… | 再之后的早上 她睁开了眼睛 |
[17:41] | all the people said, “Oh, it’s a miracle.” | 所有的人都说 这是个奇迹 |
[17:45] | But it wasn’t a miracle. | 但这并不是啊 |
[17:50] | Junie is alive with three beautiful children | 茱妮活下来了 还生了三个漂亮的孩子 |
[17:54] | only because I refused to let those doctors | 只是因为我拒绝让那些医生 |
[17:56] | tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[18:04] | And now that I’m old, | 现在我老了 |
[18:08] | they give me even less credit. | 他们就更不信我的话了 |
[18:15] | We’ll let you know the test results. | 我们会告诉你化验结果 |
[18:28] | WBC and PT are elevated, | 白细胞和凝血酶原升高 |
[18:30] | and hemoglobins are a little low. | 血红蛋白有点低 |
[18:33] | It could be pneumonia, DIC — | 可能是肺炎 弥散性血管内凝血 |
[18:35] | It’s trauma-induced, | 是创伤引起的 |
[18:37] | – or more like – Trauma? | -所以更像 -创伤 |
[18:47] | Then coagulopathy is possible, | 那么凝血障碍是可能的 |
[18:49] | making bleeding worse. | 会让出血恶化 |
[18:52] | You need to get the patient | 你得找到病人 |
[18:55] | on phytonadione as soon as possible. | 让他尽快服用植物碱 |
[19:00] | I’m writing a script. | 我来开处方 |
[19:09] | You’ll tell your patient how important this is, right? | 你会告诉病人这有多重要 对吗 |
[19:23] | Good news, Ida. | 好消息 艾达 |
[19:25] | Normal electrical activity at rest, | 休息时 脑电活动正常 |
[19:26] | normal action potentials with contraction. | 收缩时 动作电位正常 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry I wasted your time. | 很抱歉我浪费了你们的时间 |
[19:32] | You don’t have to listen to your doctors. | 你不必听医生的话 |
[19:34] | But you do have to be honest with them. | 但你必须得对他们诚实 |
[19:36] | Park. | 朴医生 |
[19:38] | Bile. | 胆汁 |
[19:57] | They’re treating you for rhabdomyolysis. | 他们正在治疗你的横纹肌溶解症 |
[20:00] | That makes sense. | 做得对 |
[20:02] | – Why are you here? – I am a doctor. | -你为什么在这里 -我是一名医生 |
[20:07] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么难过 |
[20:13] | I’m sad and angry and… | 我伤心又生气 还很 |
[20:18] | confused and I don’t know. | 困惑 我不清楚 |
[20:25] | I wasn’t supposed to be at the bar. | 我就不该去酒吧 |
[20:28] | I was supposed to be at a job interview. | 我本来 应该去面试的 |
[20:33] | Dr. Glassman got me a job interview, | 格拉斯曼医生给我找了一个面试 |
[20:36] | but I don’t want a new job, | 但我不想要新的工作 |
[20:39] | and people tell me that I have to move on, | 大家又跟我说 我得继续向前进 |
[20:42] | but why can’t I just be sad | 但是 为什么我不能伤心 |
[20:44] | and angry and… | 愤怒和 |
[21:08] | It’s not rhabdo. | 不是横纹肌溶解症 |
[21:11] | You need immediate treatment. | 你需要立即治疗 |
[21:13] | What? | 什么 |
[21:14] | Wh– For what? | 为了什么 |
[21:18] | For what? For what?! | 为什么 为了什么 |
[21:29] | Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生 |
[21:33] | I need help in here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[21:39] | Left hemothorax and grade 2 splenic laceration | 左胸腔和2级脾撕裂 |
[21:42] | resulting from a rib fracture. | 肋骨骨折引起的 |
[21:44] | Inserted a chest tube to reduce the blood pooling | 在胸腔里插入胸管 |
[21:46] | in the pleural cavity. | 以减少血液聚集 |
[21:48] | Any idea what caused the trauma? | 知道是什么造成的创伤吗 |
[21:51] | Zack Cordell beat him up. | 扎克·柯戴尔打了他一顿 |
[21:52] | The patient he brought in? | 他带进来的那个病人 |
[21:55] | Shaun told you? | 肖恩告诉你了 |
[21:56] | Not explicitly. | 没明说 |
[21:57] | But…he was acting strange from the minute they came in. | 但从他们进来那一刻他就表现得很奇怪 |
[22:02] | Shaun acting strange isn’t strange. | 肖恩表现得奇怪 并不奇怪 |
[22:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[22:17] | Dr. Murphy saved another person today. | 墨菲医生今天又救了一个人 |
[22:19] | Encountering an emergency is not a job qualification. | 遇到紧急事故并不代表有工作资格 |
[22:23] | And how can you trust a doctor | 再说 你怎么能信任一个 |
[22:25] | who doesn’t have the sense to tell someone | 不告诉任何人他受伤了 |
[22:26] | he was injured before passing out? | 之后就晕倒的医生呢 |
[22:28] | It’s no longer a request, Jackson. | 这不再是个请求 杰克逊 |
[22:31] | Am I only allowed to do my job when you agree with me? | 只有当你同意我时 我才能做我的工作吗 |
[22:33] | You knew someone on the spectrum. | 你认识得自闭症的人 |
[22:35] | What happened to them? | 他们后来怎么样了 |
[22:38] | They died. | 他们去世了 |
[22:40] | But if either of us are making decisions | 但如果我们中有人是根据 |
[22:41] | based on our personal experiences, | 个人经验做出决定 |
[22:43] | we’re making the wrong decisions. | 我们的决定就是错的 |
[22:45] | You paid a lot of money for my judgment. | 你为我的判断花了很多钱 |
[22:48] | Too much, I’m starting to think. | 我开始觉得给多了 |
[22:49] | Well, that was the point. | 这就是重点 |
[22:51] | I didn’t need the money. | 我不需要钱 |
[22:53] | I needed the commitment. | 我需要承诺 |
[22:57] | You went out on a limb for me. | 你为我冒了很大的风险 |
[22:59] | You fire me now, | 你现在把我炒掉 |
[23:00] | you look like a fool in front of the board. | 你在董事会面前看起来就会像个傻瓜 |
[23:09] | It’s not the clips; | 不是夹子的原因 |
[23:11] | Ida needs to be opened up again. | 艾达要重新做手术 |
[23:14] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[23:16] | There’s one other test I’d like to try. | 我还想做个检测 |
[23:21] | I’m starting to feel some pain on my left side. | 我开始感觉左侧有点痛 |
[23:25] | It’s important for a doctor | 对医生来说 |
[23:27] | to use all their senses. | 运用所有的感官是很重要的 |
[23:40] | Tastes like… a bit of kale, | 尝起来 有点羽衣甘蓝 |
[23:42] | seven delicious vegetables… | 七种好吃的蔬菜 |
[23:44] | Good news is you don’t have a potentially fatal bile duct issue. | 好消息是你没有潜在的严重胆管问题 |
[23:47] | The bad news is | 坏消息是 |
[23:49] | we know you’ve been dumping your veggie slushie | 我们知道你一直往管子里倒蔬菜泥 |
[23:51] | into your drain to make us think you were sick. | 让我们觉得你生病了 |
[24:01] | You’ll be discharged this afternoon. | 你今天下午就可以出院 |
[24:19] | You asked to see me? | 你要见我 |
[24:20] | Yeah, for the last two hours. | 对 等了你两小时了 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. I’ve been dealing with Dr. Murphy. | 对不起 我一直在处理莫菲医生 |
[24:24] | It seems someone beat him up. | 好像有人打了他一顿 |
[24:25] | Quite severely. | 下手挺狠的 |
[24:26] | Yeah, that shouldn’t have happened, | 那不应该发生 |
[24:28] | but before he passed out, | 但他在昏倒之前 |
[24:29] | he said he knew what was wrong with me. | 他说他知道我怎么了 |
[24:31] | Well, we all know what’s wrong with you. | 我们都知道你怎么了 |
[24:32] | You’re an ass with a head trauma and rhabdo. | 你是有头部外伤和横纹肌溶解症的混蛋 |
[24:34] | He said you’re wrong. | 他说你错了 |
[24:36] | He kind of spaced out all distracted, | 他有些精神错乱 |
[24:38] | then he said that I don’t have that and that I need treatment. | 然后他说我不需要那个 我需要治疗 |
[24:42] | Distracted how? | 怎么精神错乱 |
[24:45] | Like, he was looking around | 就是 他东张西望 |
[24:46] | trying to find something in the air, I don’t know. | 想在空气中找什么 我不知道 |
[24:49] | And then it looked like he found it. | 然后看起来他找到了 |
[24:53] | What exactly did he say? | 他到底怎么说的 |
[24:56] | Trampoline? | 蹦床 |
[24:57] | And? ?That’s it. | 然后呢 没了 |
[25:00] | You know Shaun. It could be a reference | 你知道肖恩 这可能是 |
[25:01] | to something he read somewhere. | 他在什么地方读到的 |
[25:03] | It could be a metaphor. | 可能是个比喻 |
[25:05] | It could be the guy misheard. | 可能那个人听错了 |
[25:06] | It could be delirium. | 可能是精神错乱 |
[25:08] | Shaun had a systolic pressure of 70; | 肖恩的收缩压为七十 |
[25:10] | he may have been hallucinating; | 他可能产生了幻觉 |
[25:13] | he may have just been wrong. | 他可能错了 |
[25:18] | He’s hypotensive, O2 SATs are dropping. | 他低血压 氧饱和度在下降 |
[25:20] | – He’s crashing! – Bag him. | -他快不行了 -气囊输氧 |
[25:22] | Bolus five units of vasopressin and start a drip. | 注射五单位血管加压素 开始点滴 |
[25:34] | “Trampoline,” | 「蹦床」 |
[25:35] | from the Spanish word trampolino, | 源自西班牙语里的一个 |
[25:37] | meaning “springboard,” | 意为「跳板」的词 |
[25:38] | from the Italian root trampoli, | 词根来自意大利语中 |
[25:40] | meaning “stilts.” | 意为「高跷」的词 |
[25:41] | Maybe Shaun was talking about | 也许肖恩是在说 |
[25:44] | an excessive growth disorder like acromegaly. | 过度生长障碍 像肢端肥大症 |
[25:46] | But instead of just saying the name of the disorder, | 但他没有直接说这个疾病的名称 |
[25:48] | he used the English translation | 而是用英语翻译了 |
[25:49] | of the Spanish derivative of the Italian? | 源自意大利语的西班牙语 |
[25:54] | Maybe we should just wake him up. | 也许我们应该把他叫醒 |
[25:55] | His respiratory status is too fragile. | 他的呼吸道很脆弱 |
[25:57] | We have a very sick patient. If Shaun can save his life — | 这位病人情况危险 如果肖恩能救他 |
[26:00] | We have two very sick patients, | 我们有两位情况危险的病人 |
[26:02] | and if there’s a 1% chance that waking Shaun | 如果叫醒肖恩有百分之一的可能 |
[26:04] | will risk his life I say we don’t do it. | 会害了他 我不建议叫醒他 |
[26:11] | We shouldn’t need Shaun. | 我们不需要肖恩 |
[26:12] | We can figure this out ourselves. | 我们可以自己解决 |
[26:14] | What do we know? | 现在什么情况 |
[26:15] | Low BP, nausea, and dizziness, | 血压低 恶心 晕眩 |
[26:17] | erratic gait and behavior. | 行动不稳定 |
[26:20] | Adrenal insufficiency could explain his gait and BP. | 肾上腺功能不全可以解释行动和血压问题 |
[26:23] | We’d be seeing hyperpigmentation. | 那应该出现色素沉着过度 |
[26:26] | – Botulism? ? – There’d be descending paralysis; | -肉毒中毒呢 -如果吃的东西往上涌 |
[26:28] | if anything he has ascending. | 应该会至上而下出现瘫痪 |
[26:32] | Lyme disease? | 莱姆病呢 |
[26:35] | Explains fatigue and dizziness and, if advanced, | 可以解释疲劳和晕眩 如果病情恶化 |
[26:38] | impaired muscle movement. | 会导致肌肉受损 |
[26:39] | And an arrhythmia could be lowering his BP. | 心律不齐也会造成血压低 |
[26:43] | None of this sounds like… | 这些听上去都不像 |
[26:47] | “trampoline.” | 「蹦床」 |
[26:51] | Let’s get him started on 100 milligrams of doxycycline. | 先注入一百毫克多西环素 |
[27:54] | Do you need — | 你需要 |
[27:57] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:01] | You were on duty when Dr. Murphy passed out, right? | 莫菲医生昏过去时你在值班吧 |
[28:04] | I was first one in. | 我是第一个进来的 |
[28:05] | Is this where he was standing? | 他是站在这里吗 |
[28:08] | I think he was closer to the patient. | 更靠近病人些 |
[28:16] | W-what about the blinds? Were they like that? | 百叶窗就是那样的吗 |
[28:20] | Please, I need to know what Shaun’s experience was | 拜托 我需要知道肖恩站在这时 |
[28:22] | when he was standing here. | 经历了什么 |
[28:35] | Also, could I get a step stool? | 能给我个步凳吗 |
[28:38] | Sure. | 好的 |
[28:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | Why can’t you get him his job back? | 你为什么不帮他把工作争取回来 |
[28:50] | You were the president for, like, a hundred years. | 你当了那么久的院长 |
[28:53] | I’m gonna fight for him, but I’m only one vote. | 我会为他争取 可我寡不敌众 |
[28:58] | We all get smacked around. | 我们都会受挫 |
[29:01] | We got to learn to take the hits, | 我们要学会吸取教训 |
[29:03] | lick our wounds, and move on. | 舔舐伤疤 继续前进 |
[29:09] | He likes you, you know? | 他喜欢你 你知道吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah, I like him, too. | 我也喜欢他 |
[29:13] | He likes you more. | 他更喜欢你 |
[29:17] | When he gets rejected, | 当他被拒绝 |
[29:18] | I’m glad it’s coming from somebody who cares about him. | 我庆幸拒绝他的人也是关心他的人 |
[30:20] | We need an OR stat! | 立刻准备一间手术室 |
[30:30] | Hey, Shaun. | 你好 肖恩 |
[30:32] | It’s me, Auntie Em. | 是我 埃姆婶婶 |
[30:36] | What are you doing in my room? | 你们在我的房里 |
[30:39] | No, Shaun, we’re in the hospital. | 不 肖恩 我们在医院 |
[30:42] | You were pretty bad earlier, | 你刚情况很糟糕 |
[30:43] | – but now you — – Zack — Zack — | -但现在你 -扎克 扎克 |
[30:46] | Zack has the wrong diagnosis. | 扎克被错诊了 |
[30:48] | – No, no, no, Shaun. I know. – No, no, he’ll — | -不 肖恩我知道 -不 他会 |
[30:50] | – It’s fine. It’s actually fine. – He’ll die | -没事的 真的 -他会死的 |
[30:51] | unless he’s treated immediately. | 除非立刻治疗他 |
[30:53] | – Shaun, it’s fine. – No, he needs — | -肖恩 没事的 -不 他需要 |
[30:54] | “Trampoline.” | 「蹦床」 |
[30:58] | Zack had an aortic arch aneurysm | 扎克有主动脉拱动脉瘤 |
[31:00] | with signs of impending rupture, | 伴有破裂迹象 |
[31:02] | the evidence of which was a pulsatile mass in his neck. | 他脖子里的搏动性肿块就是证据 |
[31:05] | That and his erratic gait and behavior | 还有他的行动不稳定 |
[31:08] | are explained by the fact that he had tertiary syphilis. | 都证明他有三期梅毒 |
[31:11] | Also known as… | 也被称为 |
[31:14] | Treponema. | 苍白密螺旋体 |
[31:15] | Zack misheard you, | 扎克听错了 |
[31:17] | but we were able to repair the aneurysm, | 我们修复了动脉瘤 |
[31:19] | and he is stable now. | 他现在稳定了 |
[31:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:28] | Lie down, Dorothy. Get some rest, all right? | 躺下吧 桃乐丝 休息一会儿 |
[31:35] | We finally got her history. | 我们终于找到她的记录了 |
[31:37] | Those doctors who said Junie wouldn’t survive the night, | 那些说茱妮活不过一晚的医生 |
[31:41] | they were right. | 他们说对了 |
[31:43] | Three days before her 9th birthday, Junie died. | 九岁生日的三天前 茱妮去世了 |
[31:46] | Ida never had any grandchildren. | 艾达也没能有孙子孙女 |
[31:48] | What about her husband? | 她的丈夫呢 |
[31:50] | He did pass away two years ago, | 的确是两年前去世了 |
[31:52] | but he and Ida separated after their daughter’s death. | 但他和艾达在他们的女儿去世后就分开了 |
[32:01] | It doesn’t change anything medically. | 这些对医学诊断没有影响 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:35] | You know what $300,000 can get you in Tempe? | 你知道三十万在坦佩能买到什么吗 |
[32:51] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[32:53] | I have an O2 SAT of 97% | 我的氧饱和度是97 |
[32:56] | and urine output of 200cc an hour, | 尿量是每小时二百毫升 |
[32:59] | so I’m doing well. | 所以我情况还不错 |
[33:03] | I just got off the phone | 我刚才在跟 |
[33:04] | with Dr. Turner at San Jose General. | 圣何塞综合医院的图纳医生打电话 |
[33:09] | You missed a job interview? | 你没去面试 |
[33:11] | I like being a surgeon here. | 我喜欢在这里当外科医生 |
[33:17] | But you’re not anymore. | 但你不再是这里的医生了 |
[33:21] | And we can’t change that. | 而我们改变不了这一点 |
[33:32] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[33:35] | Both of us — | 我们俩 |
[33:38] | we need to face reality. | 都得面对现实了 |
[33:47] | My brother Steve said | 我弟弟史蒂夫说过 |
[33:49] | that whenever people want you to do something | 当人们想让你做一些 |
[33:52] | they think is wrong, | 他们觉得不对的事情 |
[33:54] | they say it’s “reality.” | 他们会说那就是现实 |
[34:07] | Yesterday Dr. Shaun Murphy | 昨天肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[34:09] | did something that was different. | 做了些不同的事情 |
[34:11] | And it wasn’t because he showed mercy | 不是因为他对一个残忍地揍过他的人 |
[34:14] | to someone who had been cruel and violent to him, | 表现出了仁慈之心 |
[34:18] | although that’s extraordinary. | 尽管那很了不起 |
[34:19] | What was different is that yesterday, Dr. Shaun Murphy | 但不同之处在于 肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[34:23] | made Dr. Claire Browne a better doctor. | 让克莱尔·布朗医生变得更优秀了 |
[34:26] | Why? Because Dr. Claire Browne | 为什么呢 因为克莱尔·布朗医生 |
[34:28] | looked at a problem through Dr. Murphy’s eyes | 试着从莫菲医生的角度去看待问题 |
[34:31] | and she saved a life. | 并挽救了一条生命 |
[34:34] | And that’s extraordinary. | 这很了不起 |
[34:40] | Dr. Han, | 韩医生 |
[34:42] | Dr. Murphy may not communicate like you do. | 莫菲医生可能不以你的方式来交流 |
[34:45] | He may not communicate like I do, but make no mistake. | 也不以我的方式 但那并没有过错 |
[34:47] | He does communicate. | 因为他确实能和人沟通 |
[34:50] | And he inspires. | 而且还能启发他人 |
[34:54] | Well, welcome back to the Board, Dr. Glassman. | 欢迎回到医委会 格拉斯曼医生 |
[34:57] | I’ve heard of your insights and passion, | 我听说过你的见解和热心了 |
[34:59] | and I’m grateful to witness it. | 我很荣幸能亲眼目睹 |
[35:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:03] | But I didn’t fire Dr. Murphy because he doesn’t inspire. | 但我解雇莫菲医生不是因为他不能启发他人 |
[35:09] | I fired him because he was irrational, | 我解雇他 是因为他不够理性 |
[35:12] | unprofessional. | 不够专业 |
[35:13] | He couldn’t calm down. | 他不能冷静下来 |
[35:15] | He couldn’t control himself. | 他控制不了他自己 |
[35:18] | I stand by that decision. | 我坚持我的决定 |
[35:22] | And if Dr. Glassman insists on putting this to a vote, | 如果格拉斯曼医生坚持要进行投票 |
[35:24] | the issue isn’t whether Dr. Murphy should be working here. | 那问题就不是莫菲医生是否该在这工作了 |
[35:28] | The issue is whether I should. | 而是我是否该在这工作 |
[35:32] | Whether I control my staff. | 而是我是否能控制我的员工 |
[35:36] | Because I can’t work here if I don’t. | 因为如果我不能 就无法在这工作 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | I don’t think there’s anything else on the agenda, so… | 议事日程上没有其他事情了 那么… |
[35:50] | Steve was right. | 史蒂夫说得没错 |
[35:54] | And Dr. Glassman is right. | 格拉斯曼医生说得也没错 |
[36:00] | You’re gonna propose his motion? | 你要支持他的提议吗 |
[36:01] | Dr. Andrews, I don’t think you have the votes to carry it. | 安德鲁斯医生 你还没有投票表决 |
[36:04] | I agree. | 没错 |
[36:07] | But I don’t need the votes. | 但我不需要投票 |
[36:12] | Just as you have the power to fire someone | 正如你有开除你下属的权力一样 |
[36:14] | under your supervision, so do I. | 我也能开除我的下属 |
[36:16] | You’re gonna fire me to save Dr. Murphy. | 你要开除我 就为了留下莫菲医生 |
[36:22] | He’s not ready to move on. | 他还没准备好朝前看 |
[36:26] | Neither am I. | 我也一样 |
[36:40] | Did you hear about Han? | 你听说韩医生的事了吗 |
[36:41] | Can’t imagine Andrews will survive the fallout. | 难以想象安德鲁斯将如何应对后果 |
[36:44] | They’re gonna need a new Chief of Surgery; | 他们会需要新的外科主任 |
[36:46] | what if either of us is offered the job? | 万一我们俩被提名主任你 |
[36:48] | One of us bossing the other around? | 我们中一个当领导 去指挥另一个 |
[36:50] | I don’t think that would fly with HR. | 我觉得人事不会喜欢这个想法 |
[36:53] | Someone would have to resign. | 有人得辞职了 |
[36:54] | Or we’d have to break up. | 或者我们得分手 |
[36:56] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:58] | we could turn it down… | 我们可以拒绝这份工作 |
[37:04] | I think… things are great. | 我觉得 我们之间很棒 |
[37:08] | And they’ve been great for, what, four weeks now? | 而且已经多久了 四个多星期了吗 |
[37:11] | Just over a month. | 刚满一个月 |
[37:14] | It’d be crazy to pass on a chance | 拒绝当部门主任 |
[37:15] | at being a department head. | 太疯狂了 |
[37:19] | Are you that crazy? | 你有那么疯吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 没有 |
[37:26] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[37:29] | No. | 没有 |
[37:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:35] | I talked to Andrews’ assistant. | 我和安德鲁斯的助理谈过了 |
[37:38] | Aoki should be calling you with the offer any minute. | 青木应该马上来找你 给你升职了 |
[37:56] | You’d better answer. | 你最好接电话 |
[38:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:03] | Ms. Aoki, it’s good to hear from you. | 青木女士 很高兴接到你的来电 |
[38:19] | Hi…Shaun. | 你好 肖恩 |
[38:27] | I got my job back. | 我可以回去工作了 |
[38:30] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:34] | I have a question for you. | 我有问题问你 |
[38:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[38:38] | I don– I don’t mean yes. | 我不是说愿意 |
[38:39] | I also don’t mean no. Just what is the question? | 也不是拒绝 问题是什么 |
[38:53] | Do I look nice? | 我看着帅吗 |
[38:57] | Yes, Shaun. | 是的 肖恩 |
[38:59] | You look very nice. | 你看起来很帅 |
[39:23] | I know myself. | 我知道自己 |
[39:26] | I know what I want, | 我知道自己想要什么 |
[39:28] | and I know what I love. | 我知道自己爱什么 |
[39:30] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
[39:32] | You barely know me. | 你压根不了解我 |
[39:33] | I think I do. | 我觉得我爱你 |
[39:35] | I think I know you. | 我觉得我了解你 |
[39:37] | And, sure, we could go out on another date | 当然 我们可以再去约会 |
[39:39] | and another date after that | 再接着约会 |
[39:41] | and more dates after that, but life is short and getting shorter, | 之后继续约会 但人生苦短 且越来越短 |
[39:44] | and I want to spend whatever time I have left with you. | 而我余下的人生想和你度过 |
[39:51] | When we’re together, | 当我们在一起 |
[39:53] | it feels like we’re speeding down the PCH in a Duesenberg, | 就像开着杜森伯格飞驰在太平洋海岸公路上 |
[39:57] | 12 cylinders with 400cc and turbo boosts | 十二缸大排量发动机迅速加速 |
[40:01] | and picnic basket in the back with baguettes and Gruyère | 后备箱装着野餐篮 有法棍 格鲁耶尔干酪 |
[40:05] | and prosciutto and Chateauneuf du Pape, | 意大利熏火腿 和教皇新堡葡萄酒 |
[40:07] | and you’re sitting next to me, wind in your hair, | 你就坐在我旁边 微风拂过你的头发 |
[40:09] | and you’re laughing that laugh, | 而你笑着 那笑 |
[40:14] | and the sun, and the ocean. | 那阳光 那海 |
[40:18] | And it just feels like we can go forever. | 感觉我们可以一直这样下去 |
[40:27] | Debbie Wexler, | 黛比·韦克斯勒 |
[40:32] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:38] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[41:21] | You have nice hair. | 你的头发很美 |
[41:24] | I know, fabulous. I was ju– | 我知道 美翻了 我刚在… |
[41:26] | Here are flowers and chocolates. | 我有花和巧克力 |
[41:33] | Real ones. | 真正的花 |
[41:36] | I was wondering if… | 我在想 |
[41:43] | you would like to… | 你是否愿意 |
[41:54] | eat dinner? | 吃个晚餐 |
[41:59] | Are you asking me out? | 你在约我出去吗 |
[42:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:06] | On a date? | 约会 |
[42:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:12] | I would love to. | 我很愿意 |