时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – * Baby, I know pain * – I’m Dr. Browne. | – 亲爱的我知道痛苦的滋味 – 我是布朗医生 |
[00:11] | I’ll be performing your surgery today. | 今天由我负责您的手术 |
[00:13] | I’m Dr. Browne. I’ll be performing your surgery today. | 我是布朗医生 今天由我负责您的手术 |
[00:14] | * I just thought it didn’t rain | 我以为加州 |
[00:16] | – Dr. Browne… – * In California | – 布朗医生 – 不会下雨 |
[00:19] | I’ll be performing your surgery today. | 今天由我负责您的手术 |
[00:21] | * Baby, I know love | 亲爱的我知道爱情的滋味 |
[00:22] | It’s a very simple procedure. | 手术很简单 |
[00:25] | It’s a straightforward procedure. | 手术很容易 |
[00:26] | * ‘Cause I’ve never known love like this before | 因为我以前从不知道爱情是这样 |
[00:31] | It was a successful surgery. | 手术很成功 |
[00:38] | * Baby, I know dreams | 亲爱的我知道梦想的滋味 |
[00:40] | * Tend to crumble at extremes | 某些时候濒临崩溃 |
[00:41] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很顺利 |
[00:43] | * I just thought our dream would last | 我以为我们的梦想会永远 |
[00:45] | We expect a full recovery. | 我们希望您早日痊愈 |
[00:48] | * We’re surviving, we’re still living | 我们幸存 我们还活着 |
[00:50] | I expect a full recovery. | 我希望您康复 |
[00:54] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[00:56] | Where do you want this? | 这尿放哪 |
[00:59] | Uh, thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[01:00] | Uh, put it by my bag. | 放我包旁边 |
[01:01] | I’ll have the hospital lab run it. | 我会让检验科检测的 |
[01:13] | Nausea and severe abdominal pain after eating. | 在饭后出现恶心和剧烈腹痛 |
[01:16] | This patient could need a lap chole. | 这位患者可能要做胆囊切除术 |
[01:18] | That would be an ideal first surgery. | 这是理想的初次手术 |
[01:20] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 咱先别妄自揣测 |
[01:22] | She may just need an antacid. | 也许她只需要点抗酸药 |
[01:26] | Hi, Michelle. | 嗨 米歇尔 |
[01:27] | I understand your mother is on her way in. | 我知道你妈妈正在赶来 |
[01:29] | – I’m Dr. Browne. – And I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | – 我是布朗医生 – 我是肖恩・墨菲医生 |
[01:31] | You need to fix my sister. | 你们要治好我姐姐 |
[01:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名 |
[01:34] | – Tisha. Hi, Tisha. | – 缇莎 – 嗨 缇莎 |
[01:37] | Well, that is exactly why we’re here… | 我们正是来 |
[01:38] | To help your sister. | 帮你姐姐的 |
[01:39] | Fostersister. | 收养的姐姐 |
[01:42] | When did the pain start? | 什么时候开始疼的 |
[01:43] | About an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 |
[01:44] | It was on the bus. | 在公交车上 |
[01:46] | My sister rides with me every day to school and back. | 我姐姐每天送我上下学 |
[01:50] | My brother and I used to live on a bus. | 我和我弟弟从前就住在公交车上 |
[01:53] | Cool. | 好酷 |
[01:54] | Have you felt like this before? | 你之前有过这样的症状吗 |
[01:55] | A few times. | 有几次 |
[02:00] | She has extreme upper-right quadrant tenderness. | 她右上方腹部很软 |
[02:03] | That’s consistent with cholecystitis. | 符合胆囊炎症状 |
[02:06] | As is her fever and elevated white count. | 而且她还出现发热和白细胞上升 |
[02:09] | Your gallbladder probably needs to be removed. | 你可能需要切除胆囊 |
[02:14] | You must be excited, Claire. | 你一定很兴奋吧 克莱尔 |
[02:16] | This is going to be your first surgery. | 这要成为你的初次主刀了 |
[02:20] | Has your urine changed color? | 你的尿液颜色有变化吗 |
[02:22] | Gotten darker? | 变深了吗 |
[02:27] | 好医生 | |
[02:33] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:33] | 原创 | |
[02:33] | 荣誉 | |
[02:36] | I hear Dr. Browne might have landed her first lap chole. | 我听说布朗医生可能要做第一场胆囊切除术了 |
[02:39] | It’s not exactly a straightforward case. | 病例还没确诊 |
[02:41] | The duct is massively dilated, | 胆管大面积扩张 |
[02:43] | the wall’s inflamed, this scarring… | 胆壁发炎 这个疤痕 |
[02:46] | It’s gonna limit visibility. | 会影响视线 |
[02:48] | Well, the thickness of the gallbladder wall | 胆壁的厚度 |
[02:49] | does pose a challenge. | 的确存在挑战 |
[02:51] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[02:53] | It’s not her decision. | 不能由她决定 |
[02:55] | It’s mine, as the attending. | 我来决定 我是主治医生 |
[02:57] | Doesn’t mean she shouldn’t offer her opinion. | 并不意味着她不能发表见解啊 |
[03:04] | I think that, um, Dr. Melendez is right. | 我觉得 梅兰德斯医生说的对 |
[03:07] | With the limited visibility, I shouldn’t be… | 视线受阻 我不应该 |
[03:09] | Only with a laparoscopic cholecystectomy. | 只有做腹腔镜式胆囊手术才会这样 |
[03:13] | Which I don’t think we should do. | 但我觉得我们不用那么做 |
[03:15] | An open procedure would provide a clearer view | 开放式手术会更容易 |
[03:18] | of the gallbladder and the surrounding anatomy | 尽管有感染 |
[03:20] | despite the inflammation. | 也能看清胆囊和周围结构 |
[03:29] | Carly and I went on another date last night. | 我和卡莉昨晚又约会了 |
[03:31] | Mm. What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[03:32] | Dinner, movie… | 吃饭 看电影 |
[03:33] | We walked 12 minutes to a deli | 我们步行12分钟去了熟食店 |
[03:36] | and had some food and talked. | 吃了饭 聊了天 |
[03:38] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[03:40] | Andrews is starting an open chole. | 安德鲁斯医生正在做开胆手术 |
[03:42] | Sounds like it’s going well with you and Carly. | 你和卡莉似乎进展得很顺利啊 |
[03:43] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[03:44] | She answered all of my questions. | 她回答了我所有的问题 |
[03:47] | How many did you ask? | 你问了多少 |
[03:49] | 83, although some had multiple parts. | 83个 虽然有些不止算一个问题 |
[03:53] | “Do you want to have children? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[03:55] | If yes, how many and when?” | 如果是的话 想生几个 何时生 |
[03:57] | “Where do you plan to raise them? | 你现在哪里抚养他们 |
[03:58] | In what religious tradition?” | 按哪种宗教传统 |
[04:01] | Those are pretty intense. | 这问得很紧迫啊 |
[04:03] | They’re good questions, Claire, about important topics. | 这都是好问题 都是重要的话题 克莱尔 |
[04:07] | Early on, people usually stick with lighter stuff… | 恋爱早期 人们通常聊些轻松的事 |
[04:10] | Favorite movies, bands, hometowns. | 喜欢的电影啊 乐队啊 故乡啊 |
[04:12] | Small talk. | 就闲聊 |
[04:16] | Put some LAPs in the upper-right quadrant. | 右上腹放点纱布 |
[04:20] | Here’s the Bovie, Dr. Andrews. | 给您电刀 安德鲁斯医生 |
[04:21] | Isn’t the point of dating | 约会的重点 |
[04:24] | to gather information to determine compatibility? | 不就是收集信息判断合不合得来吗 |
[04:27] | Retract the omentum. | 缩回网膜 |
[04:28] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[04:30] | Isn’t that best achieved | 发现对对方重要的事物 |
[04:33] | by finding out what’s important to the other person? | 难道不是最好的进展吗 |
[04:35] | Hemostats. | 止血钳 |
[04:37] | It’s a… It’s a process, Shaun, | 这得慢慢来 肖恩 |
[04:39] | like peeling an onion. | 就像剥洋葱一样 |
[04:40] | People are more comfortable | 人们会觉得 |
[04:42] | revealing their layers gradually, | 慢慢坦露才更舒服 |
[04:44] | as opposed to getting sliced right down the middle. | 不能一下直截了当 |
[04:47] | I heard Dr. Lim selected you | 我听说林医生 |
[04:48] | for the first lead. | 选你做主刀 |
[04:50] | I’m guessing you drew a cholecystectomy. | 我猜你做过胆囊切除术吧 |
[04:52] | Sponge on a stick. | 给我个海绵棒 |
[04:54] | What’s your approach to dissecting… | 你用什么方法解剖 |
[04:55] | Retrograde or antegrade? | 倒序还是顺序 |
[04:56] | Antegrade. | 顺序 |
[04:57] | Once I’ve located the porta hepatis. | 只要我找到肝门的位置 |
[04:59] | I think Carly was comfortable. | 我觉得卡莉感觉很好 |
[05:02] | Why does it matter | 为什么要在乎 |
[05:03] | what kind of questions are asked when? | 什么样的问题什么时候问呢 |
[05:05] | Aren’t the answers what’s important? | 重要的难道不是答案吗 |
[05:07] | – I’m sure you’re right.- Yes. | – 你说得对 – 没错 |
[05:09] | What is the plan for the next date? | 下次约会有什么计划 |
[05:13] | We didn’t make another date. | 我们没再计划下次约会 |
[05:16] | Then I grasp gallbladder fundus | 然后我抓住胆底 |
[05:18] | – and elevate it which way? – S-Superiorly. | – 然后怎样提升 – 要高于其他部位 |
[05:19] | Is that significant? | 这很重要吗 |
[05:21] | No follow-up date? | 没有后续约会 |
[05:22] | Not necessarily. | 没必要 |
[05:24] | How did the night end? | 怎么结束约会的 |
[05:25] | Good-night kiss? | 来个晚安吻吗 |
[05:26] | I’ve exposed the triangle of Calot | 我已经暴露了胆囊三角区 |
[05:28] | and ligated the cystic duct and artery. | 结扎了胆管和动脉 |
[05:31] | What is the risk at this juncture? | 接缝处有什么风险 |
[05:32] | – Lacerating the liver during dissection. – Correct. | – 切开过程可能会损伤肝脏 – 没错 |
[05:34] | We didn’t kiss. | 我们没接吻 |
[05:35] | Ironically, a complication | 讽刺的是 我不小心 |
[05:37] | which I’ve inadvertently just demonstrated. | 给你示范了了一个并发症 |
[05:40] | Hold direct pressure. | 保持住定向压力 |
[05:41] | I need better exposure. | 我需要更好的暴露胆囊 |
[05:42] | I sliced instead of peeled. | 我是长驱直入而没有慢慢来 |
[05:45] | You are familiar with the Pringle procedure, | 你熟悉普林格阻断法吗 |
[05:46] | Dr. Browne? | 布朗医生 |
[05:47] | Yes, although I’ve never… | 熟悉 虽然我没有 |
[05:48] | Clamp down the portal triad | 用无损止血钳 |
[05:50] | with an atraumatic hemostat clamp, | 夹住门脉三连管 |
[05:52] | then use a number 2 catgut suture. | 然后用2号肠线缝合 |
[06:08] | Shaun, just go to her and explain. | 肖恩 去跟她解释一下就行了 |
[06:11] | If what I said made her uncomfortable, | 如果我说的话让她不舒服了 |
[06:14] | then saying more could make her more uncomfortable. | 那说的越多就越让她反感 |
[06:16] | I sliced instead of peeled. | 我是长驱直入而没有慢慢来 |
[06:19] | After Michelle’s surgery, | 等米歇尔的手术过后 |
[06:21] | I will go and talk to Carly. | 我会去跟卡莉说一下 |
[06:23] | Good. | 好 |
[06:30] | You can talk to her soon. | 你很快就能跟她说话了 |
[06:33] | OR 2 had a cancellation. | 2号手术室手术取消了 |
[06:34] | Your surgery is in 45 minutes. | 你的手术45分钟之后开始 |
[06:40] | Hi, I’m Dr. Browne. | 你好 我是布朗医生 |
[06:42] | I will be performing Michelle’s surgery. | 今天我会给米歇尔做手术 |
[06:47] | I will be removing her gallbladder. | 我会移除她的胆囊 |
[06:48] | It is a simple procedure. | 是一个简单的小手术 |
[06:51] | We’re gonna make sure your daughter | 我们会好好照顾 |
[06:52] | is well taken care of. | 你女儿的 |
[06:57] | Sir, we need to decapitate it. | 先生 我们需要把这个头切掉 |
[06:59] | No, don’t. I’m begging you. | 求你了 不要 |
[07:00] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[07:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:04] | I can’t get an image. | 我看不到图像 |
[07:05] | How did that… I-Is that a swordfish? | 这怎么会 这是剑鱼吗 |
[07:08] | With that dorsal fin? It’s a marlin. | 剑鱼怎么会有这种背鳍 这是马林鱼 |
[07:10] | I hooked him with a naked ballyhoo. | 我用一个裸钩就钩住他了 |
[07:11] | Battled me for over an hour. | 我跟他周旋了有一个多小时 |
[07:13] | Suddenly, he just leapt out of the water. He came right at me. | 然后突然 他就跳出水面 冲着我就来了 |
[07:16] | Save the story for the bar, Quint. | 别讲故事了 昆特 |
[07:17] | Right now, we need to cut the damn thing in half. | 现在我们得把这玩意切成两半 |
[07:19] | No. 40-plus years | 不 40多年了 |
[07:21] | I’ve been chasing a fish like this. | 我一直在找这种鱼 |
[07:22] | You can’t just behead him! | 不能给他斩首 |
[07:24] | Can’t leave his nose in your leg, either. | 那也不能把它的鼻子留在你腿里啊 |
[07:25] | His bill. | 是吻部 不是鼻子 |
[07:28] | Can’t you just pull him out gently? | 能不能就轻轻把他拉出来 |
[07:31] | I’ll sign a waiver. | 我会签免责声明的 |
[07:33] | The pull-out method never works. | 这样拉出来不行的 |
[07:34] | If any of your blood vessels are damaged, it gets messy. | 如果你的血管被破坏了 就会很麻烦了 |
[07:37] | Congrats. I hear your surgery is on the schedule. | 恭喜啊 我听说你的手术安排了 |
[07:39] | How’s his distal pulse? | 他的末梢脉搏如何 |
[07:40] | A little thready, but still there. | 有点不稳定 不过还有 |
[07:41] | We need to get him to an MRI. | 我们得给他做核磁共振 |
[07:43] | I’m not going anywhere without Franklin. | 那我得带着富兰克林一起去 |
[07:46] | I named him after my father. | 以我父亲的名字给他命名的 |
[07:48] | You and Franklin both won’t fit. | 你和富兰克林一起 进不去核磁共振机器的 |
[07:52] | How? You said he was dead! I didn’t take a pulse. | 怎么会 你说他死了的 我没摸到脉搏啊 |
[07:54] | Go get something to kill it. | 去找个东西弄死这个鱼 |
[07:56] | No, it’s dead! It’s moving! | – 死了啊已经 – 还在动啊 |
[07:58] | It’s a postmortem response. | 这是死后反应 |
[07:59] | You guys are doctors. Don’t people do this? | 你们都是医生啊 人死了之后不会也着这么蹦吗 |
[08:01] | No! No! | 当然不会啊 |
[08:08] | I’ll help you review at lunch. | 等会午餐的时候我帮你复习 |
[08:09] | Surgery’s in 20 minutes. | 手术还有二十分钟了 |
[08:11] | Good luck. You, too. | – 祝你好运了 – 你也是 |
[08:25] | I want to… | 我想 |
[08:28] | No, no, I haven’t looked. | 不行 我还没看呢 |
[08:29] | I want to be… | 我想成为 |
[08:32] | Great… great… Okay. | – 很棒的人 – 好的 |
[08:34] | Or nothing.Nothing. | 或者一事无成 |
[08:36] | Got it. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 好了 我马上就回来 |
[08:41] | Hi. You must be Michelle’s mother. | 嗨 你就是米歇尔的妈妈吧 |
[08:43] | I’m Dr. Browne. I’ll be… | 我是布朗医生 我会 |
[08:44] | Yeah. How long will she have to stay in here? | 是 她还得在这里待多久 |
[08:46] | Hospitals make me nervous. | 我在医院就很紧张 |
[08:47] | Three days to a week, depending on… | 三天到一周吧 要看 |
[08:49] | Well, she’s gonna miss a lot of school. | 她会落下很多功课的 |
[08:52] | And she watches Tisha and her brothers in the afternoon. | 而且下午她还得看着缇莎和她弟弟 |
[08:55] | Your daughter has a serious infection in her gallbladder. | 你女儿的胆囊严重感染了 |
[08:57] | She’s been experiencing symptoms | 她已经断断续续 |
[08:58] | on and off for a while now. | 开始有症状一段时间了 |
[09:00] | She never told me that. | 她没跟我说过啊 |
[09:03] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你怎么不跟我说呢 |
[09:05] | Mama… My point is, | – 妈妈 – 我的重点是 |
[09:07] | she’s been ill for a while, | 她已经病了一段时间了 |
[09:09] | so her recovery may take… Mom. | – 所以她的恢复也需要一段时间 – 妈妈 |
[09:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:14] | P-Please, my… my chest hurts. | 帮我一下 我胸口好痛 |
[09:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:18] | Her oxygen levels are dropping. She’s tachycardic. | 她氧含量下降了 心动过速 |
[09:19] | I need a chest CT, stat. | 马上照胸片 |
[09:27] | You had a blood clot | 你肺部有一个 |
[09:29] | in the artery that feeds your lungs. | 血块 堵住了动脉 |
[09:31] | It’s called a pulmonary embolism. | 这叫做肺栓塞 |
[09:32] | This medicine broke it up. | 这种药可以把血块化开 |
[09:34] | How could that happen? | 怎么会 |
[09:35] | MELENDEZ: According to our scan, | 根据片子结果 |
[09:37] | it was part of a larger clot in your leg | 是因为腿部一个更大的血块碎掉了 |
[09:38] | that broke off and traveled there. | 跟着血液到了这里 |
[09:40] | As for why the larger one formed, | 至于为什么会形成大的血块 |
[09:42] | when I asked you if you were taking birth control pills, | 我之前问你是否有服避孕药 |
[09:45] | you said no. | 你说没有 |
[09:46] | Was that the truth? | 是真的吗 |
[09:49] | You asked me in front of Tisha. | 你在缇莎面前问得我 我没法说 |
[09:51] | I’m doing it with my boyfriend, and I don’t want babies, | 我跟男朋友做了 我不想生孩子 |
[09:54] | so I’m taking birth control pills. | 所以我吃了避孕药 |
[09:55] | How long have you been taking them? | 你吃了多久了 |
[09:57] | I don’t know. A year? | 不知道 一年吧 |
[09:59] | I’m prescribing condoms for your boyfriend. | 我会给你男朋友开避孕套的 |
[10:01] | You need to go off the pill to prevent further clots. | 不能再吃避孕药了 不然还会有血块 |
[10:04] | Dr. Browne is gonna place an IVC filter via your femoral vein, | 布朗医生会在你的股静脉插一个下腔静脉滤器 |
[10:08] | in case other parts of the clot break off. | 以防其他的血块崩开 |
[10:10] | Your gallbladder surgery’s gonna have to wait till tomorrow. | 你的胆囊手术得到明天才能做了 |
[10:13] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[10:15] | This is where the catheter goes in. | 导管要从这里插进去 |
[10:28] | How did you get these scars? | 你怎么会有这些伤疤的 |
[10:30] | I cut myself climbing a fence. | 我爬栅栏的时候划得 |
[10:40] | Those scars… | 这些伤疤 |
[10:44] | They’re straight, in a row, | 都是直的 呈一条线 |
[10:46] | all the same length. | 都是一样的长度 |
[10:50] | I don’t believe you got them from a fence. | 肯定不是爬栅栏划的 |
[10:53] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我才不管你信不信 |
[11:02] | Kids who cut, most of them are really sad, | 大多数会伤害自己的孩子 都很难过 |
[11:08] | in a lot of pain, | 很痛苦 |
[11:10] | and they say cutting makes them feel better. | 他们说 生理上的疼痛会让心里好受点 |
[11:12] | Is that how it is with you? | 你是不是也是这样 |
[11:15] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:42] | My life sucks, okay? | 我的人生糟透了 |
[11:44] | Tell me how. | 跟我说说 |
[11:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:48] | It won’t change anything. | 什么都改变不了 |
[11:52] | Talking might make you feel better, | 跟我聊聊你可能会好一点 |
[11:56] | and maybe I can help. | 或许我可以帮你的 |
[11:59] | I live in a foster home, but I’m not a foster kid. | 我住在寄养家庭 但我不是寄养的孩子 |
[12:03] | I’m a whole mother, but I’ve never had a baby. | 我每天都在带孩子 但自己都没生过孩子 |
[12:08] | My mom brought three kids in our home, | 我妈妈弄了三个小孩来我家 |
[12:10] | and now it’s my job to take care of them… | 现在我需要每天照顾他们 |
[12:12] | Make breakfast, get the kids dressed, | 做早饭 给孩子穿衣服 |
[12:15] | take them to school, go to school, | 送他们去上学 |
[12:16] | pick them up, dinner, homework, laundry. | 接他们 做完饭 写作业 洗衣服 |
[12:18] | Repeat. | 日复一日 |
[12:20] | I barely ever leave the house | 我基本上都没法独自出门 |
[12:22] | without a kid attached to me. | 一出门身边肯定有小孩 |
[12:24] | Can you help me with that? | 你能帮我什么 |
[12:28] | Michelle wouldn’t hurt herself on purpose. | 米歇尔不会故意伤害自己的 |
[12:30] | Michelle is unhappy. | 米歇尔很不幸福 |
[12:31] | She feels pressure | 她觉得要照顾这些 |
[12:33] | to look after her foster siblings, | 寄养的孩子们 压力很大 |
[12:35] | help out at home… | 还要给家里帮忙 |
[12:36] | Yeah, her home life is fine. | 她在家挺好的 |
[12:38] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她聊聊的 |
[12:40] | It might be helpful to have her speak with a psychiatrist. | 让她跟精神科医生聊聊可能会好一点 |
[12:43] | My daughter is not crazy. | 我女儿又不是疯子 |
[12:44] | We… We don’t do psychiatrists. You know that. | 我们不看精神科医生的 知道吧 |
[12:46] | That needs to change. | 这一点需要改变了 |
[12:47] | When are you doing her surgery? | 你什么时候给她做手术 |
[12:49] | Tomorrow. Thank you. | – 明天 – 谢谢 |
[12:52] | I will speak to my daughter. | 我会跟我女儿聊一下的 |
[12:58] | Don’t. | 你别 |
[13:00] | It’s your job to fix her gallbladder, not her life. | 你的工作是修复她的胆囊 不是她的人生 |
[13:03] | It’s your first surgery. | 这是你第一起手术 |
[13:05] | Don’t get distracted. | 别分心 |
[13:20] | Have you talked to Carly? | 你跟卡莉聊过了吗 |
[13:22] | No. | 没 |
[13:26] | Blood pressure is 62/31. | 血压62/31 |
[13:28] | Your patient is in cardiac arrest. | 你的病人心跳停止了 |
[13:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:32] | You’re practicing the Pringle maneuver | 你在练习做肝出血情况的 |
[13:35] | in the event of a liver bleed? | 肝蒂阻断吗 |
[13:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:41] | – That was better. Thanks. | – 现在情况正常了 – 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Now you can talk to Carly. | 现在你可以去找卡莉了 |
[13:45] | I need to practice. | 我还需要练习 |
[13:50] | Dr. Lim says | 林医生说 |
[13:53] | getting away from things every now and again, | 时不时地偷会儿懒 |
[13:56] | having balance in our lives | 劳逸结合 |
[13:59] | can be just as important to our performance as practice. | 对手术效果的影响 有时候和练习的效果是一样的 |
[14:03] | Maybe you should get some balance by talking to Carly. | 或许你可以和卡莉聊一聊 劳逸结合嘛 |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[14:08] | I’m nervous about my surgery, Shaun. | 我对这次手术很紧张 肖恩 |
[14:10] | Practice will make me less nervous. | 在这儿练习就让我没那么紧张了 |
[14:12] | That will improve my performance. | 这会让我表现得更好 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | You should also practice not causing a liver bleed. | 你还应该练习一下不要造成肝出血 |
[14:26] | Planning on it. | 正打算练呢 |
[14:28] | Also, how you will recover if you cut the portal vein. | 还有 要是切开肝门静脉怎么止血 |
[14:33] | That’s potentially fatal. | 这会致命的 |
[14:36] | Or if you perforate the small bowel, | 还有 要是你给病人做了小肠穿孔 |
[14:39] | which could cause sepsis, leading to death. | 这可是会导致败血症 要人命的 |
[14:41] | Or if you cut the common bile duct, | 还有要是你切开了胆总管 |
[14:44] | – which would cause… I’m gonna go talk to Carly. | – 这会导致 – 我去找卡莉聊聊 |
[14:45] | – Right now? – Right now. | – 就现在吗 – 就现在 |
[14:47] | – Aren’t you still nervous? Nope, all better. | – 你不是还紧张吗 – 不了 我没事了 |
[14:52] | What blade for the Kocher? | 要给克歇尔用什么手术刀 |
[14:54] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | Incision for the chole… what blade? | 他的胆切除手术 用什么手术刀 |
[15:02] | 10. | 10号 |
[15:05] | No, they won’t both fit in the MRI. | 不行 你和富兰克林一起 进不到核磁共振机器的 |
[15:07] | Fish Boy doesn’t buy it. | 渔夫大哥才不信呢 |
[15:10] | Location of the incision. | 切口的位置 |
[15:14] | Why are you trying to help me? | 你为什么想帮我 |
[15:15] | Lim picked you for the first surgery. | 林第一次挑你做手术 |
[15:17] | Everyone knows that makes you | 谁都知道 这样你就会 |
[15:19] | the front-runner for Chief Resident. | 更有选为主治医生的资格 |
[15:21] | This is me sucking up. | 这就是我拍你马屁的原因 |
[15:24] | I’ve never been big on pretense… | 我一直不擅长说假话 |
[15:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:31] | What the hell just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[15:34] | The marlin must have had metal in his body… | 这马林鱼体内一定含有金属 |
[15:36] | Lures and stuff. | 金属鱼饵什么的 |
[15:37] | I think a license plate flew by me. | 我还以为是一个车牌子飞过去了呢 |
[15:39] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[15:41] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[15:42] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[15:46] | it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:47] | Franklin’s okay. | 富兰克林没事了 |
[15:49] | It all came out one side. | 血就只从一边出来了 |
[15:52] | It won’t show when I mount him. | 我要是趴在它上面它就不会出血 |
[15:55] | Well, thank goodness for small miracles. | 还好 谢天谢地 还真是奇迹 |
[16:04] | I’ve got his femoral. | 我止住他的股骨动脉了 |
[16:05] | Call the OR. We’re coming. | 给手术室打电话 我们来了 |
[16:17] | Hang on, Dr. Browne. | 等一下 布朗医生 |
[16:18] | Just need to make an incision | 就只需要切个小口 |
[16:20] | above and below the arterial injury site. | 在动脉伤口处以上和以下的位置 |
[16:23] | We need to clamp the femoral proximal to the bleed | 我们需要对股骨近端进行止血 |
[16:25] | without clipping the femoral nerve. | 不能伤着股骨神经 |
[16:27] | Got it. I feel the nerve right above my index finger. | 明白 我感觉股骨神经就在我食指下面 |
[16:30] | One down. | 马上好了 |
[16:31] | My hand is starting to cramp. | 我的手都开始痉挛了 |
[16:33] | Lean over this way a little bit. Rotate your wrist. | 向这边侧过来一点 转手腕 |
[16:34] | Just a little bit more. | 再转一下 |
[16:39] | Let’s see if that holds. | 看看血能不能止住了 |
[16:51] | Go get cleaned up. We’ll take it from here. | 去洗一下吧 之后我们来 |
[17:02] | I wanted to check the patient’s bloodwork. | 我想确认一下病人的血检情况 |
[17:04] | He’s negative for HIV, Hep B and C. | 他没得艾滋病 乙肝和甲肝 |
[17:06] | You don’t need prophylactic meds. | 你不用做传染病检查 |
[17:11] | I’m nervous about my surgery. | 我对我的手术很紧张 |
[17:15] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好好表现的 |
[17:18] | And don’t ever say that again. | 别再这么说了 |
[17:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:23] | Weren’t you nervous before your first lead? | 你第一次主刀的时候不害怕吗 |
[17:25] | If I was, | 我要是紧张的话 |
[17:26] | I didn’t volunteer that to the Chief of Surgery… | 我就不会跟手术主任或者任何人 |
[17:28] | Or anyone. | 毛遂自荐了 |
[17:30] | We’re women, we’re not white, | 我们是女人 我们不是白人 |
[17:32] | and we’re surgeons. | 而且我们是医生 |
[17:33] | Unicorns consider us a fabled species. | 独角兽都觉得我们比他们还稀奇呢 |
[17:36] | We don’t get the luxury of public insecurity. | 我们可没什么特权惴惴不安的 |
[17:40] | I will aspire to repressed stoicism in the future. | 我以后会压抑我的不安全感的 |
[17:43] | We don’t need to be insecure, | 我们没有必要感觉不安全 |
[17:45] | because every step of the way, | 因为这一路上我们走的每一步 |
[17:47] | we’ve had to be twice as good as everybody else. | 我们都要比别人更加优秀 |
[17:50] | Suck it up. | 打起精神来 |
[17:52] | You got this. | 这是你挣得的机会 |
[18:41] | Don’t forget we have our session with Dr. Donovan today. | 别忘了我们今天和多诺万医生还有会面 |
[18:45] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[18:54] | Your patient. | 你的病人 |
[18:56] | What are they like? | 什么样的人 |
[18:58] | Man, woman, young, old? | 男的 女的 年轻 还是老 |
[19:00] | Woman. | 女的 |
[19:03] | Girl, actually. | 其实是个小女孩儿 |
[19:06] | She’s tough, smart… really sad. | 她很坚强 很聪明 也很不幸 |
[19:12] | Her mom has her taking care of three foster kids. | 她妈妈让她照顾三个寄养儿童 |
[19:18] | At least you were only stuck looking after me. | 最起码你只需要照顾我一个人啊 |
[19:25] | How old? | 她多大了 |
[19:26] | 14 | 14. |
[19:28] | Although she acts a lot older. | 虽然看起来像个小大人 |
[19:32] | She’s been having sex for almost a year. | 她已经有一年的性生活了 |
[19:35] | Well, you were about that age when you were with Wayne. | 你和韦恩在一起的时候也就这么大啊 |
[19:39] | – I didn’t have sex with Wayne. What? | – 我和韦恩可没做过爱 – 什么 |
[19:41] | He was in love with you, | 他那么喜欢你 |
[19:43] | always sniffing around our place. | 总是在咱们家周围试探 |
[19:45] | Maybe. He didn’t get any. | 可能吧 反正他啥甜头也没尝到啊 |
[19:46] | So, who? | 所以 到底是谁 |
[19:48] | Junior prom guy… Derek. | 高中毕业舞会的那男孩 德里克 |
[19:49] | Der… No. | 德 才不是 |
[19:52] | I didn’t lose my virginity | 我第一次发生性关系 |
[19:55] | until sophomore year of college. | 其实是在大二 |
[19:58] | What were you hoping for, a proposal? | 你在等什么 人家跟你求婚吗 |
[20:00] | No. | 不是 |
[20:02] | I wanted it to be special. | 我只是想这件事郑重一点 |
[20:07] | Oh, good for you. | 哦 好样的 |
[20:10] | I mean, I wouldn’t have held out… | 我意思是说 我可忍不住 |
[20:11] | No… but good for you. | 但是 你真是好样的 |
[20:13] | I thought for sure you and Wayne were doing it. | 我当时还以为你和韦恩肯定做了呢 |
[20:17] | You were okay with that? | 你真的没意见吗 |
[20:19] | You were so serious. | 你当时总是对事情很认真 |
[20:21] | So restrained. | 很克制 |
[20:23] | We talked about birth control. | 我们讨论过避孕 |
[20:25] | I figured, “Good for her.” | 我当时就想 这姑娘好样的 |
[20:27] | She’s finally relaxing, having some fun.” | 她总算是放轻松一点了 开始找乐子了 |
[20:33] | Well, I was so restrained and serious | 对啊 我就是太克制太认真了 |
[20:37] | ’cause I never knew when you were gonna fall apart. | 因为我都不知道什么时候天会塌下来 |
[20:44] | Got to get to work. | 该去上班了 |
[20:55] | I’ll be back before Michelle goes into surgery. | 我在米歇尔进手术室前会回来的 |
[20:57] | Have you had a chance to talk to her | 你和她谈过吗 |
[20:59] | about her cutting? | 她割自己的事情 |
[21:01] | yeah, some fool friend of hers gave her the idea. | 谈过了 她的一些狐朋狗友让她有了那个想法 |
[21:04] | She’s not unhappy. It’s just peer pressure. | 她并没有不开心 只不过是同龄人的压力罢了 |
[21:06] | She sounded unhappy to me. | 我觉得她很不开心 |
[21:08] | She’s upset I didn’t let her go hang out with her friends. | 我不让她和她朋友出去玩 她就不开心了 |
[21:10] | It’s typical teen drama. | 就是小孩的闹剧罢了 |
[21:12] | She promised me she’s done cutting. | 她保证过她不会再自残了 |
[21:14] | Self-harming behavior doesn’t just stop. | 自残行为是不会说停就停的 |
[21:16] | – Michelle might need… Dr. Browne. | – 米歇尔需要 – 布朗医生 |
[21:18] | My daughter needs to have surgery | 我女儿需要做手术 |
[21:19] | and get out of this hospital. | 并且尽快出院 |
[21:35] | You didn’t tell your mom the truth | 你没跟你妈妈说 |
[21:36] | about why you cut yourself, | 你为什么自残的事实 |
[21:39] | about how unhappy you are. | 还有你为什么不快乐 |
[21:41] | I tried. | 我想说来着 |
[21:42] | She didn’t want to hear it, | 她不想听 |
[21:44] | just said that things aren’t always gonna go my way | 说事情总是不能顺心如意 |
[21:46] | and I need to be more responsible. | 我需要更有责任心些 |
[21:48] | Like I’m not already. | 我还不够有责任心吗 |
[22:03] | Growing up, I had to take care of my mom. | 从小到大 我都还得照顾好我的母亲 |
[22:06] | What was wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[22:07] | She’s mentally ill. | 她有心理疾病 |
[22:09] | Bipolar disorder | 躁郁症 |
[22:11] | and a drinking problem, pills. | 酗酒的问题 服用药片 |
[22:13] | When things were bad, | 情况严重的时候 |
[22:15] | she’d forget to buy groceries | 她会忘记去商店买东西 |
[22:18] | or clean the trailer or pick me up. | 或是清理拖车 或是来接我 |
[22:21] | Or she’d spend all our rent on something stupid. | 要不然就是她会把我们的房租花在不必要的地方 |
[22:25] | And I thought | 我以为 |
[22:27] | if I could make her life easy enough… | 我可以让她的生活变得很轻松 |
[22:31] | If I cooked and cleaned and got good grades… | 如果我来做饭 清扫 取得好成绩 |
[22:34] | Then she’d get better. | 那她的情况就会好一些 |
[22:36] | But she never did. | 但从来没发生过 |
[22:38] | And for the longest time, | 很久以来 |
[22:41] | I thought it was my fault she was sick. | 我以为她生病是我的错 |
[22:43] | And I probably still would | 如果不是因为心理医生 |
[22:46] | if a psychiatrist hadn’t refused to believe me | 相信我说我其实挺好的 |
[22:49] | when I said I was fine. | 我都还会以为是我的责任 |
[22:53] | You’ve been to a psychiatrist? | 你看过心理医生 |
[22:59] | But you’re, like, a fancy surgeon. | 但你像是一个光彩照人的医生啊 |
[23:07] | I could have a therapist come by and see you | 我可以让一位心理医生在你手术前 |
[23:09] | before your surgery. | 来看看你 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:40] | He should be getting better. | 他的情况应该会越来越好的 |
[23:42] | It’s got to be an infection from the marlin. | 肯定是马林鱼造成的感染 |
[23:44] | Aeromonas or mycobacterium marinum. | 气单胞菌或是海鱼分枝杆菌 |
[23:47] | Would’ve responded to the antibiotics. | 抗生素应该会有效的 |
[23:49] | Guys, I’m trying to focus. | 伙计们 我要集中注意力 |
[23:52] | What if he has an underlying autoimmune disorder? | 如果他有自身免疫紊乱呢 |
[23:55] | It could’ve been triggered by the surgery | 有可能会由手术引起 |
[23:57] | or even the initial fish stabbing. | 甚至是遭到鱼刺的初期阶段 |
[23:59] | It would explain why the leg ulcerations are progressing | 这就可以解释尽管有良好动脉血流动 |
[24:01] | despite good arterial flow. | 但腿部溃疡仍不见好转 |
[24:03] | We could see if he responds to steroids. | 我们可以看看他是否对类固醇有反应 |
[24:05] | Which could kill him if it is an infection. | 如果是感染的话那这会致命 |
[24:12] | But we could run an ANA, see if he’s positive. | 但我们可以试一下抗核抗体 看对他是否有效 |
[24:15] | What about a parasite? | 那寄生菌怎么样 |
[24:17] | Rhinosporidium seeberi or a gill worm. | 鼻孢子菌或者吉尔蠕虫 |
[24:19] | Have you talked to Carly? | 你和卡莉谈过了吗 |
[24:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:23] | I got sidetracked by a marlin. | 我受到马林鱼话题的干扰了 |
[24:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[24:40] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[24:43] | Ms. Reynolds tells me that you went against her wishes | 雷诺兹女士说你违抗她的意愿 |
[24:45] | and had her daughter speak with a psychiatrist. | 让她的女儿和心理医生谈话 |
[24:48] | Uh, Michelle asked to see a therapist. | 是米歇尔想看心理医生 |
[24:52] | Only after you talked her into it. | 那只会是你说服她的结果 |
[24:55] | I’m gonna report you to the medical board. | 我会向医委会举报你 |
[24:57] | You had no right… | 你没有权力 |
[24:58] | Dr. Browne, were you concerned | 布朗医生 你是否很担心 |
[25:00] | that Michelle might be a serious danger to herself? | 米歇尔对自己很有危险 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:04] | In that case, the consult was required. | 如果这样 那咨询很有必要 |
[25:05] | That said, | 虽说如此 |
[25:07] | Dr. Browne’s failure to inform you was inappropriate. | 布朗医生没通知你这样也不合适 |
[25:10] | You’re off the case. | 你别跟这个病人了 |
[25:12] | Dr. Melendez will perform the surgery. | 梅伦德斯医生会操刀做手术 |
[25:24] | How are you doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[25:26] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[25:28] | I understand today’s a big day for you. | 我明白今天对你来说很重要 |
[25:29] | Your first surgery. | 你的第一台手术 |
[25:31] | We don’t need to talk about that. | 我们不用说这个 |
[25:32] | Hmm, I think we do. | 我觉得需要 |
[25:35] | You’ve been taking care of your mother for a long time. | 你照顾你母亲有很长一段时间了 |
[25:37] | That’s a pattern you both need to break out of. | 你们都需要打开这个桎梏 |
[25:42] | I know I haven’t always been there for you, | 我知道我没有一直陪伴你 |
[25:44] | and I just… I… | 我只是 我 |
[25:46] | I’m trying to change that. | 我会试着改变 |
[25:47] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[25:49] | I’m good. Everything is fine. | 我很好 一切都很好 |
[25:50] | And your first surgery? | 那你的第一台手术 |
[25:51] | Is that this afternoon? | 是在这个下午吗 |
[25:53] | It’s… | 这 |
[25:56] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实 不是 |
[26:00] | I arranged a psych consult | 我未经病人母亲允许 |
[26:02] | without the mother’s permission, | 给病人约了一个心理医生咨询 |
[26:04] | so I got thrown off the case. | 所以我就不能操刀做手术了 |
[26:06] | How could the hospital allow that? | 医院怎么可以这样 |
[26:07] | What is wrong with them? | 他们怎么回事 |
[26:08] | After how hard you’ve worked, I just… | 你工作这么努力 我 |
[26:10] | It’s okay, Mom. They kind of had to. | 没关系 妈 他们也只能这样 |
[26:12] | That must be a big disappointment… | 那真让人失望 |
[26:13] | It is. | 没错 |
[26:18] | Anything else, Claire? | 还有别的事吗 克莱尔 |
[26:23] | I’m upset, humiliated, | 我很难过 感觉很羞耻 |
[26:27] | so, so mad at my patient’s mother | 对我病人的母亲没照顾好她女儿一事 |
[26:30] | for not taking care of her daughter. | 我感觉很生气 |
[26:35] | And I… I’m relieved. | 我 我释然了 |
[26:37] | I’m so, so relieved to have that weight off of me, | 我如释重负了 |
[26:40] | and that makes me feel like a fraud. | 那让我感觉自己像一个骗子 |
[26:41] | Don’t you say that. | 别这么说 |
[26:43] | How can I be so scared | 我怎么可以对自己长久以来一直想做的事 |
[26:44] | to do something I’ve wanted for so long? | 望而却步呢 |
[26:47] | Because things that matter are scary. | 因为重要的事都让人望而却步 |
[26:51] | That’s how I feel about coming here, | 那就是我来到这的感受 |
[26:54] | talking about my life and our relationship. | 聊起我的生活和我们的关系 |
[26:58] | What if I can’t fix it? | 如果我无法弥补呢 |
[27:02] | What if I can’t make up | 如果我无法弥补 |
[27:03] | for all the times I’ve let you down? | 你一直以来对我的失望呢 |
[27:07] | And then I think… | 我觉得 |
[27:11] | “Just be like Claire.” | 就做克莱尔吧 |
[27:17] | Because nothing stops you… ever. | 因为没有事情会阻止你 从没有 |
[27:21] | You see what you want, | 你会看到你想看到的事 |
[27:22] | and you go after it with everything you’ve got. | 你会得到梦寐以求的东西 |
[27:26] | You are an inspiration. | 你有激励人心的力量 |
[27:30] | You’re my inspiration. | 你在激励我 |
[27:45] | Carly? | 卡莉 |
[27:47] | Hi. Do you have a second? | 嗨 你有空吗 |
[27:48] | OR 2 is waiting to learn | 二号手术室等着知道 |
[27:49] | the patient’s mass wasn’t cancerous so they can close. | 知道病人的体内有没有癌细胞 然后就可以缝合了 |
[27:52] | I can come back after. | 我待会过来 |
[27:52] | I’ll be at the cafe? | 我去咖啡厅等你吧 |
[27:54] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 好 |
[27:55] | Anesthesiology, line 271. | 麻醉科 打271号电话 |
[27:58] | Anesthesiology, call line 271. | 麻醉科 给271号打电话 |
[28:06] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[28:07] | The marlin guy has cancer. | 接触马林鱼那个人患有癌症 |
[28:09] | CT chest, abdomen, and pelvis showed no masses. | 胸透 腹部 骨盆都没有发现致癌物 |
[28:11] | It’s in his leg. | 在他腿部 |
[28:13] | It explains progressive ulcerations | 这就说通了为什么尽管有良好动脉血流动 |
[28:14] | despite good arterial flow. | 但溃疡不止 |
[28:16] | And why the antibiotics aren’t working. | 以及为何抗生素不起作用 |
[28:18] | We’ll send a tissue sample from the ulcerated area. | 我们会从溃烂区采集一个组织样本 |
[28:22] | And when I’m Chief Resident, I’ll remember this. | 等我当上了总住院医师的时候 我会记得提携你的 |
[28:29] | There’s a problem with Michelle. | 米歇尔那出现了问题 |
[28:30] | I’m not doing it! | 我不做 |
[28:31] | You need to calm down. | 你要冷静下来 |
[28:32] | You don’t get to tell me what to do! | 还轮不到你告诉我该怎么做 |
[28:34] | I want Dr. Browne! | 我要见布朗医生 |
[28:36] | Michelle? What’s going on? | 米歇尔 发生什么了 |
[28:37] | I want you to do my surgery. | 我想让你来做我的手术 |
[28:39] | I want her, Mama, not somebody else. | 我只想让她来 妈妈 不是其他人 |
[28:41] | Dr. Melendez is gonna do your surgery. | 梅伦德斯医生会做你的手术 |
[28:43] | He is a great doctor. | 他是个好医生 |
[28:44] | He’s not you. | 但他不是你 |
[28:45] | Y-You care about me. | 你 你会关心我 |
[28:46] | Everybody here cares about you, Michelle. | 这里的每个人都关心你 米歇尔 |
[28:48] | Now, please sit down. You could rupture your gallbladder. | 现在 请坐下 不然你会弄破你的胆囊 |
[28:51] | I-I-I don’t want to get better. | 我不想有什么好转 |
[28:53] | – Don’t say that. – It’s the truth! | – 别这么说 – 是事实 |
[28:55] | Michelle, you need this surgery. | 米歇尔 你需要动手术 |
[28:56] | That is all that matters… not whether I do it. | 那非常重要 不管是不是我操刀 |
[29:02] | I’m gonna be there. | 我也会在的 |
[29:03] | I will be watching from the gallery | 我会一直都从 |
[29:05] | the whole time. | 上面观察室里看着你的 |
[29:08] | You just… You need… You need to sit down. | 你先坐下 好吗 |
[29:25] | The kid okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[29:28] | I had to pull you off. | 我不得不撤掉你的手术 |
[29:30] | If you made even the tiniest misstep during surgery, | 如果你手术中犯了哪怕再小的错误 |
[29:32] | that mom would go from threat to lawsuit. | 那个妈妈就会从威胁变成起诉了 |
[29:37] | Is Patricia okay with me watching from the gallery? | 帕特丽夏允许我从观察室观看手术吗 |
[29:39] | No. | 不 |
[29:42] | You can’t remove her gallbladder from the gallery. | 你不能从观看室把胆囊移除了啊 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | You’re doing Michelle’s surgery. | 你来做米歇尔的手术 |
[29:48] | How’d you get the mom to change her mind? | 你怎么让那个妈妈改变主意的 |
[29:51] | I explained that, given Dr. Browne’s commitment to her daughter, | 我解释说 根据布朗医生对她女儿的关注和决心 |
[29:54] | she’s the perfect choice to lead the surgery. | 她是手术主刀医生的最佳人选 |
[29:56] | Especially with me over her shoulder the whole time. | 而且我会一直在旁边协助她的 |
[30:01] | Thank you for fighting for me. | 谢谢你帮我出头 |
[30:03] | That’s what bosses do. | 老板不就是该这样吗 |
[30:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:15] | You stood me up. Sorry about that. | – 你放我鸽子了 – 对不起 |
[30:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:20] | Shaun’s a little worried he may have freaked you out | 肖恩有点担心 会因为自己 那天晚上的大问卷 |
[30:22] | with his… questionnaire the other night. | 把你给吓到了 |
[30:25] | Oh, I thought it was cool. | 我觉得很酷啊 |
[30:26] | Small talk bores the hell out of me. | 我觉得闲聊可无聊了 |
[30:28] | Well, then, great. | 那就好 |
[30:30] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告他的 |
[30:32] | Shaun got worried about that all on his own? | 肖恩是自己开始担心这件事的吗啊 |
[30:34] | That doesn’t seem like him. | 这不像他啊 |
[30:37] | I may have mentioned | 我可能跟他提过 |
[30:38] | that people don’t usually ask deeply personal questions | 人们一般不会在初次约会的时候 |
[30:41] | on an early date. | 就问到很隐私的问题 |
[30:44] | Claire, I like you, | 克莱尔 我喜欢你 |
[30:46] | but we don’t really know each other. | 但我们真的彼此不了解 |
[30:48] | And yet you decided | 但你还是决定了 |
[30:50] | how I was going to react to Shaun’s questions, | 我应该对肖恩的问题作何反应 |
[30:52] | which isn’t your business. | 这跟你无关的 |
[30:54] | And you were wrong… | 你错了 |
[30:55] | Totally, totally wrong. | 彻彻底底的错了 |
[30:58] | Shaun and I don’t need you or anyone else | 我和肖恩不需要你 或者任何人 |
[31:01] | to run interference on our relationship. | 来干涉我们的恋情 |
[31:04] | Butt out. | 别多管闲事了 |
[31:37] | 我要做手术啦 | |
[32:06] | CLAIRE: Is everybody ready for a Time Out? | 大家都准备好暂停一下了吗 |
[32:10] | Dr. Claire Browne, lead surgeon. | 克莱尔・布朗医生 主刀 |
[32:13] | Dr. Neil Melendez, attending surgeon. | 尼尔・梅伦德斯医生 主治 |
[32:15] | Dr. Shaun Murphy, assisting. | 肖恩・墨菲医生 协助 |
[32:18] | Dr. Jan Lancaster, anesthesia. | 简・兰卡斯特医生 麻醉 |
[32:21] | Donna Petringa, scrub nurse. | 唐娜・帕特里跟 手术助理护士 |
[32:23] | Shani Walden, circulating nurse. | 沙妮・瓦尔登 巡回护士 |
[32:26] | Patient is Michelle Reynolds. | 病人是米歇尔・雷诺兹 |
[32:28] | We will be performing an open cholecystectomy. | 我们会进行一个开放式胆囊切除术 |
[32:31] | All tools I need are confirmed to be present. | 我需要的器械都已经准备好 |
[32:33] | Estimated blood loss, 100 cc. | 预估失血量 100毫升 |
[32:36] | Patient will go to the ICU after surgery. | 手术后病人会入住重症监护室 |
[32:38] | Is everybody in agreement? | 大家都同意吗 |
[32:42] | Dr. Murphy, have you ChloraPrepped the site? | 墨菲医生 你已经给这里消过毒了吗 |
[32:45] | I have. | 是的 |
[32:47] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[33:19] | Sponge. | 海绵 |
[33:27] | Top layer of abdominal muscle is exposed. | 腹部肌肉的顶层已经暴露 |
[33:29] | I’ll need a Bovie to cut through. | 给我电刀进行切开 |
[33:48] | Nice work, Dr. Browne. | 干得漂亮 布朗医生 |
[33:53] | Bookwalter Retractor. | 布克沃尔特牵引器 |
[34:02] | I see the liver, | 我看到肝脏了 |
[34:04] | and I need to better expose the inferior surface. | 需要更好的看到下面的结构 |
[34:06] | Retract the duodenum inferiorly, please. | 向下回缩十二指肠 |
[34:12] | Gallbladder exposed. | 胆囊暴露 |
[34:23] | Dr. Browne? | 布朗医生 |
[34:27] | There is more scarring than the imaging suggested. | 看起来比片子上更吓人吧 |
[34:30] | True. | 真的 |
[34:35] | Talk through your approach. | 说一说你的手术方法 |
[34:40] | I… grasp the gallbladder fundus forward | 我 向前抓住胆囊底 |
[34:44] | and use a right angle clamp in my suction | 抽吸的同时使用直角钳 |
[34:46] | to develop a plane around the gallbladder. | 在胆囊周围形成一个平面 |
[34:49] | Kelly clamp, | 凯利钳 |
[34:51] | a right-angle clamp, and suction. | 直角钳 抽吸 |
[35:13] | That was elegant use of the Kelly clamp. | 这凯利钳用的很高雅嘛 |
[35:22] | I see the cystic duct | 我看到了胆囊管 |
[35:24] | and, behind it, the cystic artery. | 后面是胆囊动脉 |
[35:26] | I need my first assist to confirm | 我需要第一助手确认 |
[35:29] | that I have identified the common bile duct | 我已经确定了胆总管 |
[35:30] | and it is out of the way. | 并且已经不受到阻碍 |
[35:32] | Yes. | 确认 |
[35:33] | Cutting the duct would be… | 剪掉导管就 |
[35:35] | Very, very bad. | 非常不好了 |
[35:37] | Move the gallbladder cranially a little bit. | 稍微移动一下胆囊 |
[35:41] | Titanium clip applier. | 钛夹灌肠器 |
[35:59] | You sure you have a clear view? | 你确定能看清楚吗 |
[36:04] | Making the cut. | 开始动刀 |
[36:31] | She’s hemorrhaging. | 她大出血了 |
[36:36] | I can’t see the source of the bleeding. | 我看不到 出血点 |
[36:46] | MAP is 45 and dropping. | 平均动脉压45 还在下降 |
[36:59] | What do you think is happening? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[37:04] | Most likely, | 很有可能 |
[37:05] | my scissors’ tip nicked the right hepatic artery. | 是我剪刀的剪短划破了右肝动脉 |
[37:09] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[37:10] | It’s happened to me. | 我就干过 |
[37:14] | I need to clamp the common hepatic artery, | 我需要钳住肝总动脉 |
[37:17] | repair the arterial wall | 修复动脉管壁 |
[37:19] | with running 6-0 Prolene sutures. | 使用60缝线缝合 |
[37:20] | That’s what I would do. | 要是我也会这样的 |
[38:12] | Hey, hey, hey. Slow down. Slow down. | 喂喂喂 慢点 慢点 |
[38:14] | No running. No running. | 别跑 别跑 |
[38:17] | Dr. Browne, how’s my daughter? | 布朗医生 我女儿怎么样了 |
[38:19] | The surgery was a success, | 手术很成功 |
[38:20] | and we expect a full recovery. | 我们期待她完全恢复 |
[38:23] | I wanna see her! | 我想看看她 |
[38:27] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[38:28] | Yay! Okay. | 好的 |
[38:36] | Michelle says she wants to be a doctor. | 米歇尔说她想成为一名医生 |
[38:40] | She would be a great one. | 她会是一名出色的医生的 |
[38:44] | Uh, that therapist Michelle talked to… | 米歇尔聊得那个心理医生 |
[38:49] | could I get her card? | 可以给我她的名片吗 |
[38:57] | Hi, baby.Hey. | – 嘿宝贝 – 嘿 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:16] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[39:23] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:25] | He had angiosarcoma of the leg. | 他腿上是有血管肉瘤 |
[39:27] | Had to amputate, but the margins were clean. | 得截肢 但边缘很整齐 |
[39:30] | Hmm. What happened to the… Franklin! | – 那那个鱼呢 – 富兰克林来啦 |
[39:39] | Franklin, you amazing fish! | 富兰克林 你真是一条棒棒的鱼 |
[39:43] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命呢 |
[39:45] | Come on, bring him… bring him here. | 来 把他带过来 |
[39:46] | Bring him… Bring him in. | 靠近点 给我抱抱 |
[39:56] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[39:58] | Group hug. | 来一起抱抱 |
[40:06] | SHAUN: Do you prefer to work in a team | 你是喜欢团队合作 |
[40:08] | or do you prefer to lead or follow command? | 或者带领别人 或者听从指令 |
[40:11] | Team… and to lead. | 团队 以及带领 |
[40:18] | SHAUN: What machine or appliance in your house | 你家里的哪样器具或者机器 |
[40:19] | 语音留言 妈妈 | |
[40:20] | aggravates you the most? | 最让你烦气 |
[40:22] | CARLY: The dishwasher. | 洗碗机 |
[40:27] | 妈妈来电 | |
[40:29] | Hey, I’m just leaving. | 嘿 我正要走呢 |
[40:32] | Who is this? | 请问你哪位 |
[40:53] | * From the greatest height | 从最高的地方 |
[41:01] | * Slow motion life | 慢镜头生活 |
[41:09] | * You know I’d pay to leave these tears behind | 想把眼泪留在过去 我愿付出任何代价 |
[41:15] | * But it’s fine I know we’re all the same | 但我没事 我知道我们都一样 |
[41:25] | * Slow motion pain | 慢镜头的伤痛 |
[41:33] | * Now it’s all blood in the open | 鲜血四溢 |
[41:38] | * But we’re not scared | 我们却不害怕 |
[41:42] | Message received | 下午5点30分 |
[41:44] | at 5:30 p.m. from Mom. | 收到留言 来自妈妈 |
[41:50] | Hey, baby, I got your text. | 嘿宝贝 我收到你信息了 |
[41:52] | See, I knew it was just a temporary setback. | 你看 我就知道这只是一个小挫折 |
[41:54] | We’re gonna celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[41:55] | I made dinner. | 我做了晚饭 |
[41:57] | And I’m gonna go get some dessert. | 我再去买点甜点来 |
[41:58] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[42:00] | I’m so proud of you, baby. | 我真为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[42:02] | * Slow motion life | 慢镜头生活 |
[42:10] | * Slow motion life | 慢镜头生活 |