时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on The Good Doctor… | 好医生前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Message received from Mom. | 收到母亲的留言信息 |
[00:05] | Hey, baby. I got your text. | 嘿 宝贝 我收到你的短信了 |
[00:07] | We’re gonna celebrate. I’ll see you soon. | 我们一定要庆祝一下 一会见 |
[00:10] | I’m so proud of you, baby! | 我真的是太为你骄傲了 宝贝 |
[00:14] | Here are flowers and chocolates. | 这是给你准备的花和巧克力 |
[00:17] | – Are you asking me out? – Yes. | – 你是在邀请我去约会吗 – 是的 |
[00:19] | I would love to. | 那我愿意 |
[00:44] | Will we be doing this during all the commercials? | 我们会在所有广告期间做这种事情吗 |
[00:48] | It’s possible. | 很可能 |
[01:06] | Patient came in through the celebrity track. | 病人是从名人通道进来的 |
[01:08] | He was admitted through an entrance by the loading dock. | 他之前就被批准允许从装货码头进来 |
[01:10] | You’re not to mention his name even to your colleagues. | 你绝对不能提及他的名字 对同事也不行 |
[01:12] | What is his name? | 他叫什么 |
[01:13] | Mitchell Stewart. | 米切尔・斯图尔特 |
[01:14] | The conspiracy theorist? That’s a celebrity now? | 那个阴谋论者 现在成了名人了吗 |
[01:17] | A guy who thinks 9.11 was an inside job? | 一个认为911事件当作监守自盗的人吗 |
[01:19] | He’s an ass. | 他就是个蠢货 |
[01:20] | He’s an ass who needs liver surgery. | 那他也是个需要进行肝脏手术的蠢货 |
[01:24] | Whoa, whoa. Hold it right there. | 哇哦 哇哦 别激动 |
[01:26] | Uhp! It’s okay, Dex. They’re on the list. | 没事的 德克斯 他们在名单上呢 |
[01:29] | Drs. Murphy, Park, Andrews. | 墨菲医生 帕克医生 安德鲁斯医生 |
[01:32] | Mitchell Stewart. | 米切尔・斯图尔特 |
[01:34] | I don’t blindly turn over my well-being, | 我不会盲目把我的个人健康 |
[01:35] | or anything else, to those in authority, | 交给任何人 特别是那些权威机构里的内部人员 |
[01:37] | so I ran background checks on all of you. | 所以我对你们所有人进行了背景调查 |
[01:41] | Including Nurse Villanueva. | 包括维拉努埃瓦护士 |
[01:43] | Nurse Villanueva is not a person in authority. | 维拉努埃瓦护士并不是权威机构的内部人员 |
[01:46] | People can be gotten to, bribed, threatened. | 总有人会被贿赂 或者要挟啥的 |
[01:49] | And don’t bother trying to hook up that IV | 在我知道你们要给我注射什么之前 |
[01:50] | until I know what you want to pump into me. | 先别急着挂上那个吊瓶 |
[01:52] | They’re normal IV fluids, Mr. Stewart. Please. | 这就是些普通的静脉输液 斯图尔特先生 拜托了 |
[01:55] | I’m sure you consider whatever you give me | 我相信你们肯定认为你们所用的药剂 |
[01:57] | to be normal medical treatment, but we all know | 都是按照正常的医疗程序来的 但是我们都心知肚明 |
[01:59] | that doctors are pushers in the pay of the drug companies. | 医生或多或少都会收到药用品公司的费用压迫 |
[02:01] | The bag contains an isotonic crystalloid | 那包液体中是 |
[02:04] | composed of 0.9% sodium chloride dissolved in sterile water. | 含有百分之零点九的氯化钠等张晶体的无菌水 |
[02:08] | Also, given that we will soon be | 以及 在你注射完那些液体之后 |
[02:11] | drugging you into unconsciousness | 我们会让你进入无意识状态 |
[02:12] | and cutting into your body, | 然后在你身上开刀 |
[02:14] | don’t you have to trust us a little? | 你是不是该相信我们一点呢 |
[02:18] | You must be the autistic guy. | 你肯定是个自闭症患者吧 |
[02:20] | Good. No bull. | 很好 没耍花招 |
[02:22] | Probably doesn’t know what bull is. | 就算你胡说八道我估计也听不懂 |
[02:24] | Bet your parents got one of those combination vaccinations. | 我打赌你的父母都接种过这种混合疫苗 |
[02:26] | Not connected, because science does not support an autism link. | 并没有什么关系 因为科学上不支持这种自闭症关联 |
[02:32] | Yeah, that’s what they told you. | 没错 他们就是这么告诉你的 |
[02:33] | Mr. Stewart, suppose we focus on what we’ll be doing | 斯图尔特先生 如果我们要把重心放在 |
[02:36] | to halt the liver damage caused by your genetic condition. | 停止你的基因状况造成的肝损伤 |
[02:39] | Idiopathic portal hypertension can cause… | 特发性门静脉高压可导致 |
[02:40] | My liver is damaged, but that’s not the cause. | 我的肝确实损伤了 但那并不是原因 |
[02:43] | I’ve been poisoned. | 我被下毒了 |
[02:58] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:01] | His internist heard the same theory. | 他的内科医生也听到了同样的理论 |
[03:04] | Tox screen came back negative. | 毒检结果为阴性 |
[03:06] | And KCNN3 genetic testing confirmed the cause | KCNN3基因检测证实了他的 |
[03:08] | of his idiopathic portal hypertension. | 特发性门静脉高压的病因 |
[03:11] | He inherited it from his mother. | 是从他母亲那遗传的 |
[03:13] | Worth running that tox screen again? | 值得再做一次检查吗 |
[03:16] | The guy has a web show where he claims | 那个家伙在网站上声称 |
[03:17] | the parents of children who died in school shootings are “crisis actors.” | 那些死于校园枪击事件的孩子的父母是 危机演员 |
[03:20] | He’s earned some enemies. | 他已经树敌不少了 |
[03:22] | Once we start doubting the tests, | 一旦我们开始怀疑这些检查 |
[03:23] | then you can’t trust anything | 那你就无法相信任何事 |
[03:24] | and there’s no point in anything. | 而且这一切对你来说都没意义了 |
[03:26] | We know our patient needs liver shunt surgery. | 我们知道病人需要肝分流手术 |
[03:28] | We’re doing the surgery. | 那我们做就是了 |
[03:29] | You were late. | 你来晚了 |
[03:30] | Your mom keeping you up? | 你妈又吵你了吧 |
[03:32] | Singing at night again? | 大半夜里又在唱歌吗 |
[03:35] | No. | 不 |
[03:36] | She’s been quiet. | 她很安静 |
[03:39] | Ms. Barstow, I’m Dr. Browne. | 巴斯托女士 我是布朗医生 |
[03:42] | This is Dr. Reznick. | 这是尼克医生 |
[03:43] | What seems to be the trouble? | 有什么问题吗 |
[03:44] | Nothing much, really. | 没什么的 真的 |
[03:46] | I feel silly for coming here, but Jonas insisted. | 我觉得没必要来这的 但是乔纳斯坚持要来 |
[03:48] | Because you aren’t getting any better. | 因为你一点起色都没有 |
[03:50] | Lily likes to downplay her problems. | 莉莉就喜欢不把毛病当回事 |
[03:52] | She’s the rock, and I’m the wimp. | 她坚强的像块石头 而我又没啥用 |
[03:54] | Ah, fuss, fuss, fuss. | 瞎操心 瞎操心 瞎操心 |
[03:56] | I’ve just been a little off food for a few days. | 只是我这几天没怎么吃东西 |
[03:59] | You also have a fever. | 你还发烧了 |
[04:00] | Most likely, it’s an infection. | 很可能是感染了 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God! Lily! | 我的天 莉莉 |
[04:09] | Sir, please step back. Lay back for me. | 先生 请后退 躺下 |
[04:11] | We’re gonna do an ultrasound. | 我们现在要做个超声波 |
[04:17] | Her pulse is up. Blood pressure’s up, too. | 她的脉搏一直在上涨 血压也在增高 |
[04:23] | Her appendix is ruptured. | 她的阑尾破裂了 |
[04:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[04:27] | Page anesthesia stat! We’re taking her to the O.R. | 准备好麻醉剂 我们要带她去手术室 |
[04:31] | We need pre-op lab results. | 我们需要做个术前检测结果 |
[04:32] | Patient name? | 病人的名字呢 |
[04:33] | Oh, we can’t tell you. | 噢 我们不能告诉你 |
[04:38] | Celebrity track. You’ll find the results under the ID number. | 名人通道上的 你可以查找ID号码然后得到检测结果 |
[04:43] | Politics, arts, business? | 是政客 艺术家 商人 |
[04:47] | Is it the President? | 还是总统吗 |
[04:48] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[04:50] | He’s less popular. | 他不是很受欢迎 |
[04:58] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 好吧 那太令人失望了 |
[05:10] | Once we get this cleaned up, we need to figure out | 等我们手术完成之后 我们得找出 |
[05:12] | why her brain isn’t getting the right distress signals. | 为什么她的大脑得不到正确危机信号的原因 |
[05:14] | How should we go about that, Dr. Browne? | 我们该怎么做 布朗医生 |
[05:23] | We do an fMRI. Stimulate her and see how her brain reacts. | 我们做功能磁共振成像 刺激她 看看她的大脑反应如何 |
[05:26] | Sorry. You asked Claire, but I have lunch plans. | 抱歉 你问的是克莱尔 但是我午餐有安排了 |
[05:37] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[05:39] | Well, hopefully, it’s a quick one. | 好吧 但愿是个好解决的问题 |
[05:41] | I’ve cleared my schedule for the rest of the day. | 我已经把今天剩下的时间全安排好了 |
[05:43] | Debbie and I are going to City Hall | 黛比和我要去市政厅 |
[05:46] | to get married. | 登记结婚 |
[05:53] | Not gonna make a big fuss out of it. | 我可不会大惊小怪的 |
[05:55] | You know, get dressed up, turn it into a big event. | 你懂的 穿得正式点 搞得隆重一点 |
[05:58] | After all, we are not kids anymore. | 毕竟 我们也不是小孩了 |
[06:06] | This is where you say “Congratulations.” | 这时候你该说 恭喜你了 |
[06:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:13] | Do you and Debbie hold hands? | 你跟黛比会牵手吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Why? | 会啊 怎么了 |
[06:16] | Is that what Carly wants to do? | 卡莉想跟你牵手吗 |
[06:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:19] | She tried twice. | 她试过两次了 |
[06:21] | Have you tried to explain why it’s difficult for you? | 你有没有尝试跟她解释一下为啥牵手对你来说很难 |
[06:23] | No. | 没有 |
[06:24] | Well, I… I’d start with that. | 好吧 要是我的话会先跟她说好的 |
[06:28] | How can this be important? | 这为什么会很重要呢 |
[06:31] | It’s a little thing. | 这是个小事情 |
[06:33] | Carly and I are compatible on so many big things, | 卡莉跟我在很多大事情上能达成一致 |
[06:37] | children, geographic preferences, | 孩子啊 地理偏好啊 |
[06:39] | work priorities, the use of headphones, | 工作上的优先顺序啊 耳机的使用方式 |
[06:41] | potential color schemes for our home… | 以及我们房子的预备配色方案 |
[06:43] | You have a checklist? | 你还整了个清单吗 |
[06:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:47] | Carly and I are still learning about each other. | 卡莉跟我还在了解彼此当中 |
[06:49] | It’s not like you and Debbie. | 不像你跟黛比 |
[06:51] | You already know these things, | 你们都是有经验的人了 |
[06:53] | or you wouldn’t be getting married. | 否则你们俩也不会结婚了 |
[07:02] | 4 Four? | |
[07:05] | 5 Five? | |
[07:08] | I’m feeling some pain. | 我感觉到一丝疼痛了 |
[07:10] | We can stop. | 我们可以停下了 |
[07:11] | We’re not getting anything. | 我们这样没结果的 |
[07:14] | She’s fine. We need feedback. | 她对此并无反应 我们需要反馈 |
[07:22] | 8 Eight. | |
[07:25] | 9 Nine. | |
[07:28] | Claire, she’s not feeling pain. | 克莱尔 她没有感受到痛感 |
[07:30] | The only activity is in the parietal. | 唯一的痛感活动区域在顶骨区域 |
[07:32] | Nothing in the limbic, nothing in the anterior cingulate cortex. | 边缘区没有 前扣带皮层也没有 |
[07:35] | She’s feeling touch. | 她只感觉到触碰感 |
[07:36] | – But why did she just say… – My guess? | – 但是她为什么说 – 要我说的话 |
[07:38] | Because she’s never felt pain. | 那是因为她从未感受到疼痛感 |
[07:42] | She doesn’t know what it is. | 她不知道那是什么感受 |
[07:54] | Sleep apnea. | 睡眠呼吸中止症 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:59] | That poor guy over there, I think he’s got sleep apnea. | 那边那个可怜的家伙 我想他得了睡眠呼吸中止症 |
[08:02] | Maybe he’s just tired. | 可能他就是累了 |
[08:05] | It’s… It’s one of the most important days of his life, and he can’t stay awake. | 这是他人生中最重要的日子之一 这种时候他都不能清醒一会吗 |
[08:09] | Maybe you could… You could tell him that there are treatments. | 或许你可以 你可以告诉他这个病可以治疗的 |
[08:12] | Me? | 我 |
[08:13] | Otherwise, he’s gonna keep his wife awake snoring | 否则 他可能会在余生里用他的呼噜声 |
[08:15] | for the rest of his life. | 让她的妻子彻夜难眠的 |
[08:17] | It’s gonna destroy their marriage. | 这样一来他们的婚姻就完了 |
[08:19] | You seem very sure about that. | 你看起来很确定的样子 |
[08:23] | There’s literally no greater torture | 没有什么比无法得到优质的睡眠 |
[08:26] | than not getting a good night’s sleep. | 更折磨人的了 |
[08:29] | All right, first of all, I don’t think you mean | 好吧 首先 我觉得你并不是真的觉得 |
[08:30] | literally no greater torture. | 没有比这更折磨人的事情了 |
[08:32] | Oh, no. It’s true. | 噢 不 我认真的 |
[08:35] | Once when I was in the Merchant Marine… | 有一次我在一个商船队 |
[08:37] | Merchant Marines? | 商船队伍 |
[08:38] | It’s… It’s “Marine.” No “S.” | 是队 不是队伍 |
[08:40] | – You were in the Merchant Marines? – Mm-hmm. | – 你之前在商船队 – 是滴 |
[08:42] | And we were stationed off the Azores, | 我们驻扎在亚速尔群岛 |
[08:44] | and every night, we were driven crazy | 然后每天晚上 我们都被那种 |
[08:47] | by these loud, just, like, strangled sounds. | 超级大声而且非常奇怪的声音逼得要发疯 |
[08:51] | Turns out it was just a bunch of cagarro birds. | 结果发现只是一群卡伽罗鸟 |
[08:55] | We were literally hearing the sound | 我们真的听到了 |
[08:58] | of Daffy Duck drowning. | 达菲鸭溺水的声音 |
[09:04] | ‘Course, that was nothing | 当然 这些跟在瓦尔帕莱索发生的事情 |
[09:06] | compared to what happened in Valparaiso. | 比起来就不值一提了 |
[09:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:16] | It’s just, I… I’m not feeling so good. | 只是我感觉有点不舒服 |
[09:19] | You’re not feeling well? | 你不舒服吗 |
[09:22] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[09:24] | What? | 什么 |
[09:27] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:28] | Are we finished? | 这就结束了吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, we’re gonna get you out. | 是的 我们把你弄出来 |
[09:31] | Uh, just a couple more questions. | 还有几个问题 |
[09:35] | Your mother died age 66 of a heart attack. | 你母亲在66岁的时候因为心脏病去世 |
[09:39] | Were you there when that happened? | 你当时在场吗 |
[09:43] | Yes. I called the ambulance. | 在 是我叫的救护车 |
[09:45] | She died while we were waiting. | 我们在等车的时候 她去世了 |
[09:48] | Check the anterior cingulate cortex. | 检查前扣带皮层 |
[09:52] | Physical pain and emotional pain are processed | 身体疼痛和情感上的疼痛都是通过 |
[09:55] | through the same areas. | 相同的区域来处理的 |
[09:57] | Nothing. | 没有问题 |
[09:59] | But we don’t know how she feels about her mother. | 但是我不知道她对她母亲的感情是什么样的 |
[10:01] | It’s your mother. When she goes, there is a vacuum. | 这可是你妈妈 她去世的时候 肯定会给你的生活留下很大空白 |
[10:06] | What about your husband? | 那你的丈夫呢 |
[10:08] | Has he had any problems lately? | 他最近有没有遇到什么问题 |
[10:10] | He had a cancer scare about a year ago. | 他一年前因为检出癌症受到了惊吓 |
[10:14] | Slight activity here, but it’s pretty weak. | 这里有轻微的活动 但是都很微小 |
[10:17] | You want to argue that she doesn’t like | 你是不是要跟我说她不爱 |
[10:19] | her mother and her husband? | 她的妈妈和丈夫吗 |
[10:24] | Wow. Sh… | 哇哦 她 |
[10:25] | She’s like… A superhero. | 她就像是一个超级英雄一样 |
[10:28] | Nothing can really hurt her. | 没有什么可以伤害她 |
[10:44] | Is everything okay? | 情况还好吗 |
[10:46] | Your right hand is red. | 你的右手红了 |
[10:49] | Starting to swell. | 开始肿了 |
[10:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:53] | Infection. | 感染 |
[10:58] | Hello. Your surgery went well. | 你好 你的手术很成功 |
[11:01] | If there are no delayed complications, | 如果后续没有并发症的话 |
[11:03] | you should be discharged in a few days. | 过不了几天 你应该就可以出院了 |
[11:05] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[11:08] | That’s great, but what about the big picture? | 太棒了 但是大局来看呢 |
[11:10] | Once I’m out of here, I’ll go back to being poisoned. | 一旦我出院的话 我回去又要被投毒了 |
[11:13] | You make many statements that have been proven wrong. | 你的很多话都被证明是错的 |
[11:16] | Do you really believe them? | 你真的相信吗 |
[11:20] | You want to untangle what’s real and what’s for show? | 你想搞清楚什么是真的 什么是逢场作戏 |
[11:23] | Now you’re talking. | 你总算说到点子上了 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:34] | Do you think vaccination damage is being covered up? | 你是觉得疫苗的伤害被掩盖了吗 |
[11:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:39] | Do you think the parents of children killed in school shootings | 你认为在学校里被射杀的那些孩子的父母 |
[11:45] | are “crisis actors”? | 是危机演员吗 |
[11:47] | I can’t answer for individuals, but I do believe | 我个人无法回答这个问题 但是我确实相信 |
[11:50] | there’s a force in this country that wants to scam our people | 这个国家确实有一股势力想要欺骗大家 |
[11:53] | into laying down their arms. | 放下武器 |
[11:57] | But I no longer think there’s a pedo-slave-ring | 但是我不会再认为那家联锁披萨店的地下室 |
[12:01] | in a basement under that pizza joint. | 会有佩多奴隶圈了 |
[12:03] | That was a wrong call. | 那个电话打错了 |
[12:05] | What did you do when you realized you’d made an error? | 当你意识到自己犯错的时候 你会怎么做 |
[12:08] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[12:10] | No apologies, no admissions. | 不道歉 不承认 |
[12:12] | The second you say you were wrong, | 一旦你承认你错了 |
[12:14] | they’ll make it seem like everything you know is wrong. | 他们就会觉得你的一切认知都是错的 |
[12:16] | You can’t give them that ammunition. | 你不能让他们这么认为 |
[12:19] | Then you’re not really offering the truth. | 那你没有在说真话了 |
[12:23] | Maybe if people saw you admit you were wrong, | 也许如果大家看到你承认错误 |
[12:26] | maybe they’d believe you more. | 他们以后会更相信你 |
[12:29] | No. There is no middle ground. | 不 没有中间立场 |
[12:31] | Compromise is a scam. | 妥协就是欺骗 |
[12:34] | When only one side can get what it wants, | 当只有一方可以得到胜利的时候 |
[12:38] | make sure it’s yours. | 确保胜利的是你 |
[12:47] | We have to surgically remove all infected tissue. | 我们必须手术切除所有感染的组织 |
[12:50] | Immediately. Stop it from spreading. | 马上切除 防止扩散 |
[12:52] | We discovered that Lily can’t feel pain, | 我们发现莉莉感受不到疼痛 |
[12:54] | which is why the appendicitis went untreated, | 所以阑尾炎没有治好 |
[12:56] | causing a widespread infection. | 所以感染部位扩散了 |
[12:58] | I can’t feel pain? That makes no sense. | 我感受不到疼痛吗 没有道理啊 |
[13:01] | Whatever stimulation your nerves receive, | 不管你的神经接收到什么样的刺激 |
[13:03] | your brain doesn’t acknowledge it as pain. | 你的大脑都不会觉得它是一种疼痛 |
[13:04] | No, I feel pain. | 不 我可以感觉到疼 |
[13:06] | Do you? Because I’m pinching you. | 是吗 我现在在掐你 |
[13:08] | I feel it. | 我可以感受到 |
[13:09] | But you didn’t jump or react. You felt it as a touch. | 但是你没有跳起来或者作反应 你只是感觉到了触碰感 |
[13:11] | Physical or emotional pain, it doesn’t matter. | 不管是生理上的还是情感上的 |
[13:16] | Okay, let’s go. O.R. 2. | 好了 我们去2号手术室 |
[13:21] | Stop hiding. | 别躲了 |
[13:25] | I’m not hiding. I’m thinking. | 我没有躲 我在想问题 |
[13:27] | Well, I’ve done my thinking, and what I’ve come up with is, | 好了 我想好了 现在我想到的是 |
[13:29] | I deserve a better explanation than “I can’t do this.” | 我不接受我做不到这样的解释 |
[13:34] | Because that was humiliating. | 因为那样的话太羞辱人了 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:46] | You’re sorry? | 抱歉 |
[13:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:48] | Are we going back tomorrow? | 我们明天回去吗 |
[13:50] | Never? What? | 不回去了吗 怎么了 |
[13:53] | You are the one that proposed to me. | 是你向我求婚的 |
[13:56] | You’re the one that told me | 是你告诉我 |
[13:58] | how happy our being together makes you. | 我们在一起你有多开心 |
[14:00] | It makes me happy. It does. | 我是很开心 真的 |
[14:03] | But when I proposed to you, | 但是我向你求婚的时候 |
[14:06] | y-you even said, “I don’t know you.” | 你甚至说 我不认识你 |
[14:08] | Is… Is that what this is about? Because I was… | 就是因为这个吗 因为我 |
[14:12] | Because I was in the Merchant Marine? | 因为我之前在商船吗 |
[14:14] | I mean, yes, okay, I… I… I… | 我的意思是 是的 好吧 我 我 |
[14:16] | It makes me wonder what else I don’t know about you. | 我在想 你还有哪些方面是我不知道的 |
[14:19] | But more importantly, it makes me realize | 但是更重要的是 这让我意识到 |
[14:22] | you don’t know anything about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[14:23] | I am really annoying. | 我真的很生气 |
[14:25] | I’m easily irritable. | 我很容易发怒 |
[14:27] | Like when people use the word “literally” | 比如大家在说话的时候加上一句讲真 |
[14:29] | about things that aren’t literal. | 但实际上事情并不是真的时候 |
[14:31] | I am impossible to live with. | 我没有办法忍受 |
[14:32] | Maybe literally. | 也许真的是 |
[14:35] | That’s been made very clear to me in the past. | 以前已经说得很清楚了 |
[14:41] | I don’t want to go two years and get divorced. | 我不想两年之后就离婚 |
[14:46] | Divorcing you would hurt. | 跟你离婚会对彼此造成伤害 |
[14:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:55] | But that’s a bunch of crap. | 但是这些都是瞎说 |
[14:57] | You know that, right? | 你也知道的 对吧 |
[14:59] | We have different personal styles. | 我们性格不同 |
[15:02] | You like to examine things from every angle, | 你喜欢从每个角度去看事情 |
[15:05] | and I… I like to take a leap | 而我喜欢时不时地 |
[15:07] | into the dark every now and then. | 跳进生活的黑暗之中 |
[15:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:15] | I am not a leaper. | 我不是一个跳跃者 |
[15:19] | I am a toe-dipper. | 我只会浅尝即止 |
[15:22] | Takes me two hours to get into the ocean even when it’s warm. | 即使海水是暖的时候 我也要花上两个小时才能进去 |
[15:36] | I know that you’re good for me. | 我知道你对我有好处 |
[15:39] | And I know that I’m good for you, Aaron. | 我也知道我对你也有好处 亚伦 |
[15:43] | Since meeting me, | 自从你遇见我 |
[15:44] | you’ve jumped ship from a comfortable career | 你辞掉了你之前舒适的工作 |
[15:47] | because you decided that you were missing something. | 因为你觉得你错过了一些东西 |
[15:49] | And… | 然后 |
[15:52] | You asked a complete stranger | 你向一个完全陌生的人 |
[15:55] | to marry you. | 求婚 |
[15:58] | Who knows what’s next? | 谁知道下一步会怎么样呢 |
[16:01] | I guess you’ll have to keep thinking. | 我觉得你得要继续思考了 |
[16:18] | Dr. Browne, widen the debridement. | 布朗医生 扩大清创范围 |
[16:20] | Extending the incisions proximally. | 延伸切口近端 |
[16:22] | Her husband thought she was a rock. | 他的丈夫以前觉得她是块顽强岩石 |
[16:24] | Turns out she’s a rock because nothing matters to her. | 结果证明是因为她没有感知能力 |
[16:27] | You’re making assumptions. | 你是在做假设 |
[16:29] | We were monitoring her reaction to pain. | 我们刚才有观察她对疼痛的反应 |
[16:32] | Love wasn’t part of the test. | 但是我们并没有测试爱情 |
[16:34] | You care, you hurt. | 你在意一个人 你就会受伤害 |
[16:35] | Maybe not Lily. | 也许莉莉不是这样 |
[16:37] | She married this man. She stayed with him for years. | 她嫁给了这个男人 她跟他生活了这么多年 |
[16:40] | Maybe for her, love can exist without the pain of loss. | 也许对她来说 即使感受不到疼痛 她还是能感受爱的 |
[16:46] | That would be paradise. | 那也太让人羡慕了 |
[16:51] | There is way more necrotic tissue here than I expected. | 这里的坏死组织要比我想象中的多 |
[16:56] | She’s gonna lose the hand. | 她会失去这只手的 |
[17:04] | Well, if anyone can handle bad news… | 好吧 如果有人可以应付坏消息的话 |
[17:14] | Are you going to take my hand? | 你要牵我的手吗 |
[17:17] | Not right now, no. | 不是现在 不是 |
[17:21] | I don’t like to hold hands. | 我不喜欢牵手 |
[17:26] | Either we hold hands or we don’t. | 要么我们就一直牵手要么就永远不牵 |
[17:30] | There’s no compromise. | 没得协商 |
[17:34] | Only one of us can get what they want. | 只能遂我们其中一个人的愿 |
[17:36] | I guess that’s true… | 你说得对 |
[17:37] | It should be me. | 应该是我 |
[17:39] | Holding hands makes me uncomfortable. | 牵手会让我感到不舒服 |
[17:42] | Not holding hands doesn’t make you uncomfortable. | 不牵手不会让你觉得不舒服 |
[17:59] | That show we watched the other night, | 那天我们晚上一起看的那个表演 |
[18:02] | it had a happy ending. | 有个幸福的结局 |
[18:05] | Because they stopped the story in a good place. | 因为他们在一个好的时间点结束了故事 |
[18:09] | But in real life, | 但是在现实生活中 |
[18:11] | it’s gonna get dark and cold out there. | 现实只会变得黑暗和冰冷 |
[18:15] | All we have… | 我们有的 |
[18:18] | Is this. | 只有这个 |
[18:20] | This says we’re in it together, | 牵了手就意味着 我们是一起的 |
[18:24] | we’ve got each other’s back, | 我们相互照应彼此 |
[18:27] | that we’ll hold each other up for as long as we can. | 我们会尽可能相互扶持 |
[18:33] | I can say all those things verbally. | 这些话我都能说出来 |
[18:37] | You could shout them, | 你可以大声说出来 |
[18:39] | and it wouldn’t say it as loud as this. | 也不会有你想象中那么响 |
[18:45] | You said that not holding hands | 你说不牵手不会 |
[18:46] | wouldn’t make me uncomfortable, | 让我感到不舒服 |
[18:48] | but it would. | 但其实会的 |
[18:52] | I would feel… | 我会感觉 |
[18:56] | …separate. | 被疏远了 |
[19:32] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[19:47] | You’ve actually been lucky, | 考虑到你没有预警系统 |
[19:48] | considering you have no warning system. | 你真的很幸运 |
[19:50] | You need to be doing self-checks… | 你需要做自我检查 |
[19:52] | Knees, feet, elbows, hands. | 膝盖 脚 肘 手 |
[19:54] | Look for bruises, discolorations. | 寻找瘀伤 变色的地方 |
[19:57] | Anything at all that changes could be dangerous, | 任何有那些改变的都是有危险的 |
[20:00] | life-threatening. | 会危及生命 |
[20:01] | But there’s another option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[20:03] | Naloxone affects the central nervous system. | 纳洛酮影响中枢神经系统 |
[20:06] | It’s been shown to block the action | 已被证实 它会阻止 |
[20:07] | of pain-lowering endorphins. | 内啡肽降低疼痛的效果 |
[20:09] | It could give you the ability to feel pain. | 它能让你感觉到疼痛 |
[20:11] | I don’t see the point. I’ve been fine so far. | 我不明白这样的意义 目前为止我都还好 |
[20:14] | Guess that sounds a little silly. | 我想这听起来有点傻 |
[20:15] | I know I just lost a hand. | 我刚失去了一只手 |
[20:16] | But now I know about checking myself, | 但现在我知道要如何检查自己了 |
[20:19] | and I’ll be a lot more careful. | 我会更小心点的 |
[20:34] | Why is one gesture so important? | 为什么一个手势那么重要 |
[20:39] | Carly still pushing you to hold hands? | 卡莉又在逼你握手了 |
[20:41] | No. | 不是 |
[20:42] | I tried, and she said it was all right. | 我试过了 她说没事的 |
[20:46] | Huh | 嗯 |
[20:49] | You should give me context for that “Huh.” | 你应该给我解释下“嗯”的含义 |
[20:55] | She wants it. She’s just given up. | 她想要你这么做 不过她放弃了 |
[20:57] | – Good. – No. | – 很好 – 不 |
[21:00] | Not if it’s gonna bother her | 这可能会影响到 |
[21:01] | for the rest of your relationship. | 你们间的关系 |
[21:02] | Which may not be very long. | 这段关系可能走不远 |
[21:08] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[21:19] | We need to do imaging to make sure the problem isn’t the shunt, | 我们得做成像来确定问题是不是肝分流 |
[21:21] | then check there isn’t a clot causing backup… | 然后检查有没有血栓导致阻塞 |
[21:23] | The surgery was a success, but I’m still being poisoned? | 手术很成功 但我还是中毒了 |
[21:25] | No. The surgery was a success, | 不 手术很成功 |
[21:28] | but your liver’s still deteriorating. We don’t know why. | 但你的肝脏还是在恶化 我们不知道为什么 |
[21:34] | Jen, check me out of here. Find another hospital. | 珍 办出院手续 换医院 |
[21:36] | I can’t approve that, Mr. Stewart. | 我不能批准 斯图尔特先生 |
[21:37] | You’re in no condition to leave the hospital… | 你的状态不适合离开医院 |
[21:39] | You just confirmed that someone in this hospital is poisoning me. | 你刚确认过 这医院有人对我下毒 |
[21:41] | You want me to cooperate with the suspects? | 你要我和嫌疑犯合作吗 |
[21:43] | Another hospital wouldn’t solve your problem. | 其他医院没法解决你的问题 |
[21:46] | Better Together – Jack Johnson | |
[21:46] | People can be gotten to. | 人们会被买通 |
[21:49] | Bribed or threatened. | 贿赂或是威胁 |
[21:56] | Right. Someone here wants to kill me. | 没错 有人想杀了我 |
[21:57] | No one is trying… | 没人想要 |
[21:59] | Let’s constrain some of these variables. | 我们来减少下变数 |
[22:00] | One person touches me. | 只有一个人能碰我 |
[22:02] | Him. | 他 |
[22:04] | He doesn’t know how to lie. | 他不知道怎么撒谎 |
[22:06] | Oh, I can lie. | 我能撒谎的 |
[22:07] | Yes, but not successfully. Good choice. | 是的 但不擅长 好选择 |
[22:16] | Will I be able to play tennis? | 我能打网球吗 |
[22:19] | Yes, eventually. | 可以的 |
[22:20] | Funny, I never could before. | 有意思 我之前一直都不行 |
[22:25] | You always take things well. | 你总是把事情处理得很好 |
[22:29] | We had to pick up and move from Durham. | 我们得收拾好东西从达勒姆搬过来 |
[22:31] | Well, that was for your job. | 那是为了你的工作 |
[22:32] | No sense in moping about it. | 没必要闷闷不乐的 |
[22:36] | The miscarriage. | 流产 |
[22:43] | You never talked about it, so… | 你从不谈起 |
[22:46] | I never talked about it, I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我也从来不谈 我不想伤害你 |
[22:51] | But did you not talk about it | 但你不说是因为 |
[22:53] | because you just weren’t thinking about it? | 你压根就不会想这事吗 |
[22:55] | What are all these questions for? | 这些问题有什么意义 |
[22:58] | I thought we were carrying the load together, | 我以为我们是一起扛着担子的 |
[23:01] | knowing how each other felt. | 知道彼此的感受 |
[23:04] | This isn’t about us. | 这和我们的关系无关 |
[23:07] | This is just a medical condition. | 这只是一种身体状况 |
[23:14] | If I died, would you care? | 如果我死了 你会在意吗 |
[23:20] | Would you miss me, or, uh, | 你会想我吗 |
[23:22] | would you just… | 还是说你会就这么 |
[23:24] | Move on? | 过去了 |
[23:28] | Would you want me to be miserable? | 你想让我感到痛苦吗 |
[23:30] | I want it to matter. | 我想要你在意 |
[23:32] | Of course it matters. | 我当然在意 |
[23:35] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[23:40] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[23:43] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[23:46] | You think it’s love, but it’s like the pain… | 你觉得这是爱 但就像是疼痛一样 |
[23:48] | It just doesn’t go that deep. | 不会有那么深 |
[23:50] | But isn’t it possible for me to love you | 我不被痛苦包围着 |
[23:52] | without it being all wrapped up in suffering? | 就不可能爱你吗 |
[23:54] | But that’s how it works. | 但就是爱 |
[23:58] | When you lose someone, it shouldn’t be like your hand. | 当你失去了某人 不应该像失去你的手一样 |
[24:02] | It should ache. | 应该很疼 |
[24:07] | That’s right, isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[24:09] | That’s what loss feels like? | 这就是失去的感觉 |
[24:24] | I need to get away for a while. | 我需要离开会 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:35] | Next, we’re going to test you | 接下来 我们会测试你的 |
[24:36] | for autoimmune hepatitis and fatty liver. | 自身免疫性肝炎和脂肪肝 |
[24:39] | Those are diseases whose symptoms overlap yours. | 这些疾病的症状与你变现出来的有所重叠 |
[24:42] | They might have been masked | 它们可能被你的 |
[24:44] | by your idiopathic portal hypertension. | 特发性门静脉高压所掩盖 |
[24:48] | Nurse Villanueva. Welcome. | 维拉努埃瓦护士 欢迎 |
[24:50] | But you know I’m not gonna touch that. | 但你知道我不会碰那东西的 |
[24:51] | The dietician ordered it for you, and I’m required to bring it. | 营养师帮你点的 我只是奉命带过来 |
[24:56] | What are you eating if you’re refusing hospital food? | 要是你拒绝医院的食物 你吃什么 |
[25:01] | 80 grams of protein a day. | 每天80克蛋白质 |
[25:03] | Kale and baby greens. | 羽衣甘蓝和绿色蔬菜 |
[25:08] | “Leopard Spring.” | 豹的春天 |
[25:11] | Jen, Dex, you mind stepping out? | 珍 德克斯 介意出去下吗 |
[25:20] | It’s Chinese herbs. | 这是种中药 |
[25:22] | To make you feel younger, more energetic, more… | 让你觉得更年轻 更精力充沛 更有 |
[25:25] | Virile. | 男子气概 |
[25:26] | You don’t feel virile? | 你觉得自己没男子气概 |
[25:28] | Of course I do, but there’s nothing wrong with feeling more virile. | 当然不是 但更有男子气概不是什么坏事 |
[25:30] | I need strength for the fight. | 我需要力量来战斗 |
[25:36] | You’re not talking. Is there a problem? | 你不说话 是有问题吗 |
[25:41] | No. These herbs are harmless. | 不 这些药是无害的 |
[25:43] | You asked about my virility. | 你刚问了我性能力 |
[25:45] | I was curious. | 我好奇而已 |
[25:46] | We’re going to test you for autoimmune hepatitis and fatty liver. | 我们将测试你的自身免疫性肝炎和脂肪肝 |
[25:53] | What’s up? | 你怎么样 |
[25:54] | I tested a patient for autoimmune hepatitis and fatty liver. | 我测试了一个病人的自身免疫性肝炎和脂肪肝 |
[25:58] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:00] | Our patient decided to take the drugs. | 我们的病人决定吃药了 |
[26:02] | Because I guess a husband walking out | 因为我想一个丈夫的离去 |
[26:04] | can make an impression even on a woman who feels no pain. | 会给一个女人留下深刻的印象 即便她感觉不到痛苦 |
[26:10] | That’s a lot of paperwork for two tests. | 两个测试的文件还蛮多的啊 |
[26:12] | They were negative. | 这些不是测试文件 |
[26:14] | I thought I might find something | 我觉得我也许能从他母亲 |
[26:16] | in his mother’s old records that could help, | 的旧记录里找到一些有用的东西 |
[26:18] | but no, no. | 但不是 |
[26:19] | Her case was straightforward. | 她的情况很简单 |
[26:21] | His parents were both alcoholics, | 他的父母都是酒鬼 |
[26:24] | but her liver was already weakened by her condition. | 是她酒鬼的生活让她的肝脏变弱了 |
[26:26] | Parents both alcoholics? | 父母都是酒鬼 |
[26:28] | No wonder he thinks people in authority like to deny the truth. | 难怪他认为当权者都喜欢否认真相 |
[26:31] | He’s grown up now, Claire. | 他现在长大了 克莱尔 |
[26:35] | No longer in that position. | 不再是这样了 |
[26:38] | There’s still plenty of lying going on in the world. | 世界上还有很多谎言 |
[26:41] | That’s not a situation you outgrow. | 不是你长大后就能摆脱的 |
[26:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:46] | There is a lot of lying. | 有很多谎言 |
[26:54] | Want to hear my theories? | 你想听我的理论吗 |
[26:56] | Fight with your mother is number one. | 和你母亲并肩作战是第一选择 |
[26:58] | You’re debating whether to throw her out. | 你在考虑要不要处理掉 |
[27:02] | This theory explains what? | 这理论解释了什么 |
[27:03] | Why the usually compassionate Dr. Claire Browne | 为什么一直富有同情心的克莱尔・布朗医生 |
[27:05] | envies a woman who feels no pain. | 会嫉妒一个没有痛苦的女人 |
[27:08] | You’re miserable, torn. | 你很痛苦 被撕扯 |
[27:10] | You don’t know what to do to make your own pain go away. | 你不知道要怎么做才能让自己的痛苦消失 |
[27:16] | Want to hear my theory? | 想听我的理论吗 |
[27:17] | People that aren’t you are doing great, | 其他人活得很好 |
[27:20] | so you’re looking for a toy you can break, | 所以你就找一个玩具来砸坏 |
[27:22] | a pet you can torture. | 找一个宠物来虐待 |
[27:34] | – Is she in pain? – No. | – 她有感到痛吗 – 没有 |
[27:35] | What are her vitals? | 她的重要器官呢 |
[27:36] | Vitals are fine. | 重要器官都很好 |
[27:38] | Then how can she be in crisis? | 那她怎么会陷入了危险 |
[27:39] | I don’t know. But she is. | 我不知道 但她确实如此 |
[27:46] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[27:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:51] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[27:59] | I never noticed how ugly the walls are. | 我从来没注意到这墙有多丑 |
[28:14] | I’ve discovered the cause of your liver problem. | 我发现了你肝脏问题的原因 |
[28:17] | Really? Fatty liver? Autoimmune? | 真的吗 脂肪肝 自身免疫 |
[28:19] | I’ve never had any symptoms of… | 我从任何症状 |
[28:20] | No. You were being poisoned. | 不 你被下毒了 |
[28:23] | What? | 什么 |
[28:24] | Who? Do you know who? How? | 谁 你知道是谁吗 怎么下的 |
[28:28] | I thought maybe the dose of herbs | 我觉得中药瓶上的 |
[28:30] | listed on the bottle was wrong… | 成分是错误的 |
[28:31] | There’s a toxic dose in there? | 里面有毒素 |
[28:33] | No. There are no herbs at all in here. | 不 这里根本没草药 |
[28:35] | It contains sildenafil. | 里面含了昔多芬 |
[28:38] | It’s the active element in Viagra. | 它是它是伟哥中的活性成分 |
[28:41] | It promotes blood flow in your penis. | 它能促进血液在阴茎里的流动 |
[28:48] | I know what it does. | 我知道作用 |
[28:50] | They say it’s natural herbs. | 他们说这是天然草药 |
[28:52] | They lied. | 他们撒谎了 |
[28:54] | Your idiopathic portal hypertension | 你的先天性门脉高压症 |
[28:56] | means your liver is vulnerable to abuse. | 意味着你的肝脏难释重负 |
[29:00] | The amount of sildenafil in here wouldn’t kill most people, | 这瓶里的昔多芬数量对大多数人并不致命 |
[29:03] | but if someone with pre-existing liver issues took it every day… | 但如果对已患有肝脏疾病且每日服用的人来说 |
[29:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[29:09] | You’ve been poisoning yourself. | 你一直在毒害自己 |
[29:15] | It’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[29:19] | Those Communist bastards. | 那帮共产主义混蛋 |
[29:24] | I think they’re based in San Pedro. | 这药好像是圣佩德罗产的 |
[29:29] | Mr. Barstow. | 巴斯托先生 |
[29:31] | Is Lily all right? | 莉莉没事吧 |
[29:33] | She’s on medication to reverse her pain-free condition, | 她在接受治疗改变无痛感的情况 |
[29:35] | but it’s hit her hard. | 但这样更打击她了 |
[29:37] | She’s being wrung out by all the negative thoughts and feelings | 她满脑子都是消极情绪和想法 |
[29:40] | the rest of us have all built calluses against. | 我们听得都长茧了 |
[29:43] | But she made the right choice? | 但她做了正确的决定 |
[29:44] | I mean, she needs this to be safe. | 这样她才能康复 |
[29:46] | I don’t think she’s doing this to be safe. | 我不觉得她这样做是为了康复 |
[29:48] | I think she’s doing this because you walked out. | 他这么做是因为你离开了她 |
[29:53] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[29:55] | You were happy for years. | 你们相伴很多年了 |
[29:57] | Now you’re sure you can’t be happy unless your wife changes? | 你确定她治不好的话你们就不幸福了吗 |
[30:01] | I want her to feel everything I feel. | 我想让她知道我的感受 |
[30:05] | The love, the pain, everything. | 爱 痛苦 以及一切 |
[30:07] | Wouldn’t you? | 你们不会吗 |
[30:10] | The residents in this hospital work long hours. | 医院里的驻院医生要工作很长时间 |
[30:13] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[30:14] | Because the surgeons in charge worked long hours | 因为负责的手术时间都很长 |
[30:16] | when they were residents. | 所以才需要驻院医生 |
[30:18] | They suffered, so we have to suffer. It’s human nature. | 患者遭罪 我们也跟着受苦 这是人性 |
[30:20] | What does that… | 为什么 |
[30:21] | But someone like your wife, so invulnerable, | 但像你妻子那样的人 那么坚不可摧 |
[30:24] | it’s… It’s like she’s gotten away with something. | 她就像是在一直逃避某些事一样 |
[30:26] | It’s hard not to resent her. | 很难不去怨恨她 |
[30:27] | Sure, we want to “cure” her, but how much of it is… | 我们当然想治好她 但更想的是 |
[30:30] | Is to give her a warning system, | 是给她点心理准备 |
[30:32] | and how much is because we want to pull her down into hell with the rest of us? | 这难道是因为想让她和我们一样深陷苦海吗 |
[30:53] | Are you married now? | 你现在是已婚了吗 |
[30:54] | No. | 不是 |
[30:56] | I chickened out. | 我临阵脱逃了 |
[30:58] | Apparently, I don’t like change. | 很显然 我不喜欢改变 |
[31:00] | Change makes me very nervous. | 改变让我不安 |
[31:03] | I’m not the easiest man in the world to live with. | 我不是个容易相处的人 |
[31:07] | My first wife made that very clear. | 我的第一任妻子已经充分证明了这点 |
[31:09] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[31:10] | You can be very irritating. | 你有时会令人恼怒 |
[31:18] | Are you saying I shouldn’t get married? | 你是说我不该结婚吗 |
[31:21] | Are you asking for my advice? | 你在问我的看法吗 |
[31:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:29] | You’ve never really asked before. | 你以前从来没问过 |
[31:34] | And this is an important decision. | 这是个重要的决定 |
[31:37] | Your happiness depends on it. | 关乎你的幸福 |
[31:41] | This is huge. | 这是件大事 |
[31:48] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[31:51] | Oh. I don’t have any advice. | 我没有任何看法 |
[31:53] | I don’t even understand the issue. | 我甚至不明白这件事 |
[31:55] | I also don’t understand why you asked | 我也不明白你 已经决定好的事 |
[31:58] | when you’ve already made up your mind. | 为何要问我 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么 |
[32:01] | You usually call her your ex-wife. | 你通常称呼你的前妻 |
[32:05] | You just called her your “first.” | 叫她“第一任”妻子 |
[32:06] | It implies a second. | 暗示着还有第二任 |
[32:19] | Why are you staring in your trunk? | 你为何盯着后备箱看 |
[32:21] | Something in here the answer to your problem? | 里面有什么能解释你的问题吗 |
[32:27] | Yoga mat, | 瑜伽垫 |
[32:29] | gym bag, | 健身包 |
[32:31] | extra sneakers… | 额外的运动鞋 |
[32:33] | Here’s a little earthquake kit. | 这还有个地震装备包 |
[32:35] | So sensible. | 真是个敏感的人 |
[32:36] | Dirty towel. | 脏毛巾 |
[32:37] | Ooh! What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:38] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[32:50] | It’s my mom. | 这是我妈妈的骨灰 |
[33:06] | 嘿 对面的黛比看过来 | |
[33:22] | Why are you jumping? | 你跳什么啊 |
[33:24] | I’m not jumping. I’m leaping. | 我不是在跳 是在飞跃 |
[33:28] | Come on. Come leap with me. | 过来 来和我一起飞跃 |
[33:31] | We both can’t leap on that thing. | 没法两个人跳 |
[33:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:40] | Never better. | 从没这么好过 |
[33:42] | Will you leap with me… | 你愿和我一起 |
[33:45] | To City Hall? | 飞跃市政厅吗 |
[33:48] | Yes, I will. | 是的 我愿意 |
[33:50] | Also, I may have done something to my ankle. | 还有 我好像崴脚了 |
[33:53] | Do you want me to call someone… | 需要我叫人 |
[33:56] | Je ne regret nothing, baby. | 我无怨无悔 亲爱的 |
[34:05] | I left the champagne because I was so ready for victory. | 我留了那瓶香槟因为我准备好要庆祝了 |
[34:13] | Now I don’t even know what to do with the damn ashes. | 我现在都不知道该拿骨灰怎么办 |
[34:17] | Leave them on a shelf in the closet with the spare towels? | 是把它和毛巾一起放在橱柜架上 |
[34:20] | Put them down the disposal? | 还是倒在垃圾里 |
[34:22] | What did she want done with them? | 她会想要怎么处理呢 |
[34:23] | It was stupid. I’m sure she was joking. | 可蠢了 我确定她在开玩笑 |
[34:26] | Yeah, everyone jokes in their will. | 是啊 人都爱打趣自己的愿望 |
[34:31] | The Marine Science Center. | 海洋科学中心 |
[34:37] | She loved sea lions. | 她喜欢海狮 |
[34:38] | She’d take me to see them all the time. It was a thing. | 她总带我去看 还有呢 |
[34:41] | Any city we were in, “I wonder if they have sea lions.” | 我们去到每个城市 她都要问“这里有海狮吗” |
[34:46] | You need to do it. Now. | 我们要去 立刻 |
[34:48] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[34:49] | It is a pointless gesture | 这个举动毫无意义 |
[34:51] | because my mother is dead and she doesn’t care. | 我妈已经去世了 她不会在乎的 |
[34:54] | Perfect. The center’s open this evening for an after-hours event. | 正好 海洋中心今晚有业余项目 |
[34:59] | We’ll have to dress up. | 我们要打扮好 |
[35:04] | The winner of tonight’s vote for Most Fabulous Sea Creature, | 今晚投票选出的神奇海洋生物冠军是 |
[35:08] | the vampire squid! | 吸血乌贼 |
[35:16] | I feel ridiculous! | 真是荒谬 |
[35:18] | You look great. | 你很好看啊 |
[35:19] | You could give the vampire squid a run for her money. | 你可以帮吸血乌贼赢得捐款 |
[35:21] | Now let’s find the sea lions. | 咱们去找海狮吧 |
[35:34] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[35:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:56] | We’ll stop this. | 我再也不走了 |
[35:58] | It’ll be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[36:04] | Doctor, you got to get this stuff out of her IV. | 医生 请把这个东西撤走 |
[36:06] | You don’t need it. | 你不需要的 |
[36:09] | If you have to be careful about getting hurt, | 如果你要小心受到伤害的话 |
[36:12] | I’ll be there to help you. | 我来帮你 |
[36:16] | The “stuff” was removed some time ago. | 那个东西早就撤走了 |
[36:19] | Before Dr. Browne went off-shift, | 在布朗医生下班前 |
[36:20] | she told me that Lily was experiencing some problems. | 她告诉我莉莉有一些问题 |
[36:23] | So I thought it best to discontinue the medication for a while. | 所以我想最好先不要继续治疗了 |
[36:26] | She’s as she was when you left her. | 你走的时候她也是泪流满面 |
[36:32] | You never cry. | 你从来不哭的 |
[36:39] | When I saw you sitting there, | 我看你坐在那的时候 |
[36:42] | I’ve never been so happy in my whole life. | 这辈子都没这么快乐过 |
[37:01] | I thought you didn’t want to “make a fuss.” | 我以为你不想小题大做的 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:06] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[37:43] | This seems weird. | 这样好奇怪 |
[37:46] | It is weird. | 的确很奇怪 |
[37:49] | Most people have some kind of ritual all ready for them | 大多数人已经想好了仪式 |
[37:53] | so they don’t have to think about this kind of stuff. | 所以他们不用再操心这些了 |
[37:58] | You got a prayer? | 你要说点祷文吗 |
[38:01] | I’m not religious. | 我不是信徒 |
[38:03] | Neither was my mom. | 我妈也不是 |
[38:04] | Everybody has a religion. | 人人都有信仰的 |
[38:08] | Not everybody has a god, but everybody has a religion. | 不一定信上帝 但一定都有信仰 |
[38:19] | Music. | 音乐 |
[38:22] | Your mother’s religion was music. | 你妈妈的信仰就是音乐 |
[38:28] | Sing. | 唱歌吧 |
[38:32] | By the sea lion colony at a drag pride party? | 在海狮园变装派对上唱吗 |
[38:37] | Or you can just dump it out and feel weird. | 或者你可以就这么倒掉 感觉怪怪的 |
[38:42] | Your call. | 你来决定 |
[39:12] | * Ama… | 奇 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 没事 |
[39:24] | * Ama… | 奇异 |
[39:30] | * …zing grace | 恩典 |
[39:37] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:41] | * How sweet | 如此 |
[39:45] | * The sound | 甘甜 |
[39:52] | * That saved | 我罪 |
[39:57] | * A wretch | 已得赦免 |
[40:01] | * Like me | 如同 |
[40:15] | * I once | 我曾 |
[40:20] | * Was lost | 迷失 |
[40:25] | * But now | 而今 |
[40:30] | * Am found | 寻回 |
[40:37] | * Was blind | 曾经盲眼 |
[40:42] | * But now | 而今 |
[40:47] | * I see | 重见 |
[40:52] | * ‘Twas grace that taught | 神之恩典 |
[40:59] | * My heart to fear | 心生敬畏 |
[41:06] | * And grace, my fears | 使我心灵 |
[41:13] | * Relieved | 得以释然 |
[41:19] | * How precious did | 归信 |
[41:26] | * That Grace appear | 伊始 |
[41:31] | * The hour I first | 即蒙 |
[41:37] | * Believed | 恩惠 |
[41:43] | * Amazing grace | 天赐恩典 |
[41:50] | * How sweet the sound | 如此甘甜 |
[41:56] | * That saved a wretch | 我罪已得 |
[42:02] | * Like me | 赦免 |
[42:09] | * I once was lost | 我曾迷失 |
[42:15] | * But now am found | 而今寻回 |
[42:20] | * Was blind | 我曾盲目 |
[42:23] | * But now I see | 而今重见 |