时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[00:11] | Okay. | 可以 |
[00:24] | This is terrifying. | 太吓银了 |
[00:31] | And very fun. | 还挺好玩 |
[01:17] | Are you ready to try lying down? | 你准备好躺下了吗 |
[01:19] | Because I am ready, Shaun. I am very ready. | 因为我准备好了 肖恩 准备的非常好 |
[01:22] | Carly. | 卡莉 |
[01:26] | Six hundred thread count, microfiber sheets. | 600针超细纤维床单 |
[01:29] | A shredded memory foam pillow. | 肌肉记忆枕头 |
[01:32] | A 40-watt A19 incandescent bulb. | 40瓦的A19白炽灯 |
[02:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:25] | You didn’t return my calls this weekend. | 周末你没回我电话 |
[02:26] | After a ride up Skyline Boulevard, | 在去了一趟天际线大道 |
[02:29] | 60 minutes of Muay Thai and a 15-year reserve Scotch, | 打了一小时泰拳 以及喝了一瓶15年的威士忌之后 |
[02:34] | I had a moment of clarity. | 我恍然大悟 |
[02:37] | What you said about my objectivity in the Fields case | 关于面对病人你说我不客观的事情 |
[02:39] | wasn’t about me. | 重点不是在指责我 |
[02:41] | You were in pain. | 而是你很痛苦 |
[02:43] | I was taking responsibility. | 我是在承担责任 |
[02:46] | And asking you to take your share. | 并且要求你也承担你那部分责任 |
[02:48] | It was a good surgical plan. | 那是个很好的手术计划 |
[02:53] | You need to accept that, despite being a gifted surgeon, | 但你得接受 尽管你是一个很有天赋的医生 |
[02:58] | you are fallible. | 但也偶尔会犯错误 |
[03:01] | I think I should run my procedures by Glassman | 我觉得从现在开始 以后的手术还是过问 |
[03:03] | from now on. | 格拉斯曼医生吧 |
[03:06] | Audrey, we need some checks and balances. | 奥德丽 我们得有一些界限上的相互制衡 |
[03:10] | I am checked and balanced. | 我已经在很客观的去对待了 |
[03:18] | And I’m the chief of this department. | 并且我是手术部门的主任 |
[03:22] | You will continue to run your medical decisions past me. | 以后你的医疗决策还是要跟我讲 |
[03:39] | Browne, you’re with Melendez today. | 布朗 你今天跟梅伦德斯医生 |
[03:41] | Murphy and Park, meet me in the ER observation unit in 20. | 墨菲和朴医生 20分钟之后去急诊观察室找我 |
[03:44] | I thought I was on ER consults with Park today. | 我以为是我和朴医生今天要去急诊室做会诊呢 |
[03:46] | If I’m being bumped because I took off the other day, | 如果是因为我那天走了而不选我 |
[03:48] | Dr. Browne was every bit… First lead surgery. | – 那布朗医生 – 你的第一次主刀手术 |
[03:53] | Thank you. Scheduled for tomorrow. | – 谢谢您 – 安排在了明天 |
[03:55] | Study the images and prep your patient. | 好好研究一下片子 然后帮病人做好准备 |
[03:59] | Yes. I rock. I rock. | 我太牛逼了 |
[04:01] | The surgery gods know it. I know it. | 手术之神知道该选我 我也知道该选我 |
[04:03] | And apparently, so do es Andrews. | 明显安德鲁斯医生也知道该选我 |
[04:06] | Boasting doesn’t have the same impact when you’re picked last. | 当你是最后一个被选中的 就没什么好夸耀的了 |
[04:09] | He was obviously waiting for the right case to come along. | 他一定是在等着给我一个最合适的病例 |
[04:12] | No. | 才不是 |
[04:14] | You’re kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[04:17] | This is much better than my first surgery. | 这比我第一次手术好多了啊 |
[04:20] | Damn right. A med student could do an appy. | 没错啊 你那个阑尾炎切除 医学生都能做 |
[04:22] | The carotid endarterectomy takes serious finesse. | 颈动脉内膜切除术非常讲究技巧的 |
[04:25] | Fair to say it’s really a fifth-year procedure, | 严格来说这是第五年医生才能做得手术了 |
[04:26] | but I don’t have time to sit around debating semantics. | 我可没时间跟你们在这扯淡了 |
[04:29] | I have the Holy Grail of resident surgeries to prep for. | 我还得准备最牛逼的实习医生手术呢 |
[04:38] | The tumor was found on my left lung at my medical fitness exam. | 体检时在我左肺发现了肿瘤 |
[04:42] | Tricky spot. | 这地方不好弄 |
[04:44] | Curable, | 可治愈 |
[04:45] | but tough to remove without taking the entire lung. | 但是不切除掉整个肺部就不好拿掉肿瘤 |
[04:49] | That’s what they said. | 别的医生也这么说的 |
[04:50] | And you didn’t like that answer. | 你不喜欢这个答案 |
[04:53] | I need my lung. | 我还需要我的肺的 |
[04:55] | I’m going to the moon. | 我要上月球的 |
[05:08] | XGunSubTeam | |
[05:11] | When did the chest pain start? Around 9:00 this morning. | – 什么时候开始胸痛的 – 早上九点吧 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna look at your heart. This gel may be a little cold. | 我检查一下你的心脏 胶体可能会有点凉 |
[05:18] | You see a cardiologist. Did you use the nitro he prescribed? | 你去看了心脏病专科医生 他开的硝基你服用了吗 |
[05:22] | It usually relieves the angina, but not this time. | 之前都能缓解心绞痛的 但这次不行了 |
[05:28] | Are you the same Rosalind Elion who just published a study | 你就是那个刚刚在儿科肿瘤学杂志 发表了关于 |
[05:32] | on IDH2 inhibitors in myeloid leukemia | 骨髓性白血病中的草酰琥珀酸脱羧酶抗体抑制剂 |
[05:35] | in the Journal of Pediatric Oncology? | 的罗莎琳德・艾丽恩医生吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:38] | Wow. | 好厉害 |
[05:39] | You’re famous. | 你很有名的 |
[05:43] | I used an IDH2 on a kid with AML. | 我在一个急性髓系白血病患儿深深使用了IDH2抑制剂 |
[05:45] | He’s doing great. Oh. | 他现在情况很好 |
[05:47] | Your study has revolutionized leukemia treatment. | 你的研究彻底改变了白血病的治疗 |
[05:50] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[05:51] | That’s kind of you to say. | 太客气了 |
[05:53] | Noticing anteroapical wall motion abnormalities. | 我注意到前顶壁有异常运动 |
[05:55] | Is your chest pain worsening? Yes. | – 你的胸痛是不是更严重了 – 是 |
[05:57] | How did you… | 你怎么知 |
[05:58] | She’s having a heart attack. | 她犯心脏病了 |
[06:00] | Contact her family, then meet us in surgery. | 联系她家人 然后去手术室找我 |
[06:02] | She needs a triple bypass. | 她需要做冠状动脉搭桥 |
[06:10] | The moon? DR. MELENDEZ: The moon. | – 去月球吗 – 月球 |
[06:12] | In 2020. | 2020年 |
[06:13] | It’s a private venture partnership with NASA. | 是跟美国宇航局合作的私人项目 |
[06:17] | Floating in an expanse of uninhabitable emptiness, | 漂浮在一片无法居住的空旷之中 |
[06:19] | 200,000 miles from the nearest Starbucks. | 距离最近的星巴克20多万公里 |
[06:22] | Not for me. | 我才不喜欢 |
[06:25] | You never wanted to be an astronaut when you were a kid? | 你小时候从没想过当宇航员吗 |
[06:28] | Had enough challenges here on Earth. | 在地球上活着就够累的了 |
[06:29] | Did you? | 你想过吗 |
[06:31] | I was a Trekker. | 我想当越野者的 |
[06:33] | All my friends had Spock ears. | 我所有的朋友都有史波克的耳朵呢 |
[06:35] | I was all about McCoy. | 我喜欢麦考伊 |
[06:38] | There’s our tumor. | 看到肿瘤了 |
[06:41] | It’s embedded in the hilum. | 嵌在肺门里了 |
[06:43] | NASA doctor was right. | 宇航局的医生没说错 |
[06:46] | We’d have to take the entire lung to get it out. | 必须被整个肺切除才能取出肿瘤 |
[06:48] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[06:49] | The tumor’s growing into the upper lobe. | 肿瘤是长在肺上叶的 |
[06:51] | If we can remove it from the main bronchus, | 如果我们从主支气管进行移除 |
[06:53] | we can get a clean margin. | 就能有整齐的切割边缘 |
[06:55] | The rest of the lung can stay. | 其余的肺还可以保住 |
[06:59] | No go. | 不要 |
[07:00] | You’d have 80% of… | 你还会有百分之八十的 |
[07:02] | If treatment reduces my lung volume at all, | 如果治疗会减少我的肺哪怕一点点 |
[07:04] | I’ll be unfit for space travel. | 我都不能参加太空旅行了 |
[07:05] | The mass is too deep. | 肿瘤组织太深了 |
[07:07] | Major blood vessels, your airway, esophagus | 包含了重要血管 气道 食道 |
[07:10] | and heart are right there. | 还有心脏 |
[07:11] | The next opinion you get will be the same. | 你去找的下一个医生结果也是一样的 |
[07:14] | Or worse. | 甚至更坏 |
[07:15] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你们费心了 |
[07:56] | What do you see at the apex? | 你在顶端看到了什么 |
[07:58] | I see profusion, abnormalities. | 我看到了大量的异常情况 |
[08:01] | Her LAD and PD are completely occluded. | 她的左前降支和腹膜已经完全封闭了 |
[08:05] | She listed her husband as her medical proxy. | 她写了她丈夫作为医疗委托人 |
[08:07] | You’ll need to update him as soon as he gets here. | 等他到了你得赶快通知他 |
[08:09] | The entire left side of her heart is compromised. | 她的整个左心都受损了 |
[08:12] | He’s not coming. | 他不来了 |
[08:13] | They’ve been divorced for two years. | 他们已经离婚两年了 |
[08:15] | He hasn’t spoken to her in almost that long. | 他基本已经快两年没联系过她了 |
[08:17] | Murphy, anastomose the internal mammary to the LAD. | 墨菲 从内乳腺到左前降支做吻合 |
[08:21] | Let’s see if we can give her heart a blood supply. | 看看能不能给心脏供血 |
[08:22] | I tracked down her sister in Santa Cruz, | 我找到了她在圣克鲁兹的姐姐 |
[08:24] | she hasn’t seen Rosalind in years either. | 她也已经好多年没见过罗莎琳德了 |
[08:26] | That’s a lot of legwork for a surgeon. | 对于一个外科医生来说 出差的也太频繁了 |
[08:28] | No social worker available? | 没有可用的社工吗 |
[08:29] | It’s good that you didn’t find anyone. | 幸亏没有找到任何家人 |
[08:32] | Family members are the least qualified people in the room | 家庭成员是整个一间屋子里最没资格 |
[08:35] | to make medical decisions. | 做出医疗决策的人了 |
[08:38] | Judging by the state of her myocardium, | 根据她心基层的状态 |
[08:40] | there’s only one choice anyway. | 只剩下一个选项了 |
[08:43] | She needs a new heart. | 她需要一个新的心脏 |
[08:54] | I think it’s possible to spare her upper lobe using a surgical robot. | 我觉得可以用手术机械手来保护她的上肺叶 |
[08:58] | Wren Braxton came to see me. | 雷恩・巴拉克斯顿去找我了 |
[09:00] | You’re her second opinion? | 你就是她的第二个意见啊 |
[09:01] | Or fourth or whatever she’s up to? | 或者第好几个了 谁知道她想干啥 |
[09:04] | I’m surprised you didn’t offer the robotic option. | 你竟然没有提出机械手这一选项 |
[09:07] | It’s the type of surgery I usually send your way. | 一般这种手术我都会直接派给你的啊 |
[09:10] | I didn’t offer it because with the robot, | 我没有提机械手的事情 |
[09:12] | if I’d nicked her pulmonary artery, | 是因为如果我弄破了她的肺动脉 |
[09:14] | she’d likely bleed out before I get a chance | 我还没机会控制出血 |
[09:15] | to open her up to control it. | 她就会大出血而死了 |
[09:17] | She’s just gonna keep looking until someone gives her | 那她还会继续寻找的 直到有人给她 |
[09:18] | the answer she wants. And then what? | 她想听到的答案 然后要怎么办 |
[09:21] | What do you think her odds of survival are | 你觉得她生存下来的几率有多少 |
[09:23] | if some hack tries to cut the tumor out | 如果有个傻子医生把肿瘤切除了 |
[09:25] | leaving the lungs intact? | 然后还保持肺部原封不动 |
[09:26] | Roughly zero. I agree. | – 生存几率几乎为零吧 – 对啊 |
[09:28] | And with you, with the robot? | 而如果是你 加上机械手呢 |
[09:31] | Still lousy. | 几率也高不到哪去 |
[09:33] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[09:35] | You’re overestimating the risk and I know why. | 你太高估风险了 我知道原因 |
[09:37] | And you’re doing exactly what you did last time. | 你又跟你上次一模一样了 |
[09:39] | Assuming that I can do anything. | 假设我什么都能做到 |
[09:41] | So everyone else is biased except for you. | 所以除了你所有人都是有偏见的是吗 |
[09:43] | The one who just had a patient die on him. | 而你才是那个刚刚失去了一个病人的医生啊 |
[09:47] | If it’s had any effect, | 如果这件事对我有影响 |
[09:48] | it’s to make my judgement more acute. | 那我只能说让我更加严谨的去进行判断 |
[09:50] | I won’t risk having Wren leave here | 我才不会冒险让雷恩 |
[09:52] | the same way that Patty Fields did. | 跟帕蒂・菲尔茨一样离开这里 |
[09:55] | People risk things to make their dreams come true. | 大家都会为了梦想成真冒一些风险 |
[10:00] | If you don’t want to help her, I’ll do it myself. | 如果你不帮她 我就亲自给她手术 |
[10:10] | The intra-aortic balloon pump | 主动脉内球囊泵 |
[10:12] | will support your heart until we find a donor. | 会暂时支撑你的心脏 直到我们找到捐赠人 |
[10:16] | And when might that be? | 那要等到什么时候 |
[10:17] | A heart is the most difficult organ to procure. | 心脏是最难获取的器官了 |
[10:21] | But since yours is so badly damaged, | 但因为你的心脏受损很严重 |
[10:23] | you are very high on the list. | 你在名单上是很靠前的 |
[10:27] | I suppose that’s a good thing? Not really. | – 这是好事吗 – 不是的 |
[10:30] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在尽力寻找了 |
[10:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | Is there anyone you want us to call? | 有没有人要我们帮您联系一下 |
[10:35] | Yes. | 有的 |
[10:39] | My lab assistant. | 我的实验室助手 |
[10:42] | The next few days are crucial to my monoclonal antibody study. | 接下来的几天对我的单克隆抗体研究至关重要 |
[10:47] | Hannah needs to stay with the cultures around the clock. | 汉娜需要时刻关注培养皿 一刻也不能大意 |
[10:53] | I don’t want five years of work to go to waste. | 我可不想五年的辛苦工作付之东流 |
[10:58] | Can I ask why you listed your ex-husband as your medical proxy? | 我能问一下为什么你前夫是作为你的医疗代理人吗 |
[11:04] | I had to name someone. | 我总得写个人吧 |
[11:06] | Leo is the only person I ever discussed my medical wishes with. | 里奥是我唯一讨论过我医疗决策的人 |
[11:10] | Now, if you don’t mind, I have a lot of work to do | 如果不介意的话 我还有很多工作要做 |
[11:13] | which, as you’ve indicated, | 你们也提到了 |
[11:15] | I may not have a lot of time to do it. | 我可能没有很多时间去完成了 |
[11:35] | How are you, Shaun? | 你好啊 肖恩 |
[11:40] | These are STAT cardiac labs. | 这些是立刻要的心脏检查结果 |
[11:41] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[11:43] | I hope you’re not embarrassed about last night. | 希望你没有因为昨晚的事不好意思 |
[11:47] | I want to have sex with you. | 我想跟你发生关系的 |
[11:51] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[11:53] | I think about it very often. | 我常常会想这件事 |
[11:56] | Even when I’m supposed to focus on more pressing matters. | 即便是我应该专注于眼下更急迫的问题的时候 |
[12:00] | Like, 15 minutes ago, | 比如15分钟之前 |
[12:01] | when I was filling out that lab requisition, | 我在填写检查申请单 |
[12:03] | I almost forgot to add a BNP. | 差点忘了加上脑钠肽这一项了 |
[12:06] | That’s good. No, it’s not. | – 这很好啊 – 不好 |
[12:08] | We need a BNP to monitor | 我么你需要脑钠肽来监控 |
[12:10] | her cardiac function on the balloon pump. | 主动脉内球囊泵对于她心脏的作用 |
[12:12] | I’ve been thinking about you, too. | 我也一直在想你啊 |
[12:14] | Sometimes when I shouldn’t. That’s bad. | – 即便是在一些不该想的时候 – 那太不好了 |
[12:17] | Not really. | 没有啊 |
[12:19] | I’ve been doing some research. | 我一直在研究 |
[12:21] | I came across this therapy psychologists use to treat phobias. | 看到了一个用来治疗各种恐惧症的心理治疗 |
[12:26] | And apparently, it works in people with autism, too. | 好像针对自闭症的人群也有用 |
[12:30] | If you’re game, we could try tonight. | 如果你愿意 我们今晚可以试一下 |
[12:35] | I’m game. | 我愿意 |
[12:43] | I need a different first surgery. | 我需要一个不一样的初次主刀手术 |
[12:46] | Is there a problem with your patient? | 你病人那边有什么问题吗 |
[12:47] | The plaque dissection is too advanced for a third-year resident. | 这个切除术对于一个第三年的实习医生来说难度太高了 |
[12:56] | I was nervous as hell for my first surgery. | 我第一次主刀的时候也紧张的要死 |
[12:59] | And it was only a tonsillectomy. | 而且还只是一个扁桃体切除术 |
[13:01] | I could take out a pair of tonsils blindfolded, it’s not nerves. | 我可以闭着眼切除一对扁桃体 这跟紧张没关系 |
[13:04] | This is more like a fifth-year procedure. | 这是第五年医生才能做的手术 |
[13:06] | You’re setting me up to fail. | 你就是故意要让我失败 |
[13:08] | This is why I picked you. | 所以我才选了你啊 |
[13:09] | You come to me scared and you couch it in arrogance. | 你害怕的来找我 还假装自己很高傲 |
[13:15] | It’s rare that a resident has what you have. | 很少有实习医生有你这种品质 |
[13:17] | The aggressiveness, the work ethic and talent | 那种激进 那种职业道德 以及那种 |
[13:20] | to be a leader. | 作为领导的天赋 |
[13:22] | I’m not setting you up to fail, | 我不是故意要让你失败 |
[13:23] | I’m setting you up to shine. | 我是想让你大放异彩 |
[13:27] | Or am I wrong about you? | 还是说 我看错你了呢 |
[13:31] | No, sir. | 没有的 先生 |
[13:49] | I want you to do my surgery. The one Dr. Lim suggested. | 我想让你来给我做手术 林医生建议的那个手术 |
[13:55] | It was Dr. Lim’s idea. She’s an excellent surgeon. | 这是林医生的想法 她也是位很优秀的医生 |
[13:58] | And my superior. And you think I’m an idiot. | – 也是我的上级 – 你以为我是傻子吗 |
[14:01] | I am afraid of this surgery. | 我很害怕做这个手术 |
[14:05] | And I’m afraid of going to the moon. | 我也很害怕去月球 |
[14:07] | But it’s not about the moon, it’s about the fear. | 但重点不是登上月球 重点是恐惧 |
[14:09] | It’s about getting beyond that. | 重点是克服恐惧 |
[14:12] | That’s how great things happen. | 这样才能成就大事 |
[14:14] | How they’ve always happened. | 一直以来都是如此 |
[14:16] | Because someone took a chance. | 因为有人去尝试了 |
[14:19] | From what I read about you, | 从我对你的观察 |
[14:20] | you’re exactly the kind of person I need in my corner. | 你就是我所需要的 来支持我的那种人 |
[14:24] | Exactly the kind of person I would have thought would understand. | 就是我认为能理解我的那种人 |
[14:29] | Fear is also what keeps us alive. | 恐惧也是让我们存活的原因啊 |
[14:35] | What do you think the odds are | 你觉得你从月球上 |
[14:36] | of you not coming back from the moon? | 回不来的几率有多大呢 |
[14:39] | The reason it’s heroic, the reason it’s exciting | 你觉得这个理由很英雄主义 很激动人心 |
[14:42] | is because you don’t know what to expect. | 那是因为你不知道该去期待什么 |
[14:44] | You can’t anticipate everything. | 你不能预见到所有事情 |
[14:49] | One, two, maybe 5%. | 回来的几率百分之1 2 或者5吧 |
[14:51] | 60%. This surgery, if I were doing it. | 百分之60 如果我做手术的话 |
[14:55] | There is a 60% chance that you die on the table. | 你下不来手术台的几率是百分之60 |
[15:03] | It’s called exposure therapy. | 这个叫做情境暴露法 |
[15:05] | We’ll lie down on the bed, side-by-side, fully clothed | 我们肩并肩一起躺在床上 穿好衣服 |
[15:08] | and not touching for 15 seconds. | 15秒钟不触碰彼此 |
[15:11] | When this timer goes off, you’ll go into the other room | 当计时器响了 你就去另一个房间 |
[15:13] | for a three-minute break. | 休息三分钟 |
[15:15] | And then we’ll go again for 20 seconds. | 然后我们回来增加到20秒钟 |
[15:18] | Over time, we will progress to longer intervals | 慢慢的 我们会增加躺下的时长 |
[15:21] | and start to lie closer together. | 也会慢慢越来越接近 |
[15:25] | This seems like a good approach. | 这感觉是个好方法 |
[15:38] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了就上来吧 |
[16:37] | Are you okay? What are you feeling? | 你没事吧 你什么感觉 |
[16:39] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. I don’t know why it didn’t work. | 我不知道 不知道为什么没用 |
[16:46] | It’s okay, Shaun. We’ll try again. | 没事的 肖恩 我们再试一次 |
[16:47] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[16:49] | No, no, I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[16:51] | We’ll try for less time. | 那我们试一下更短的时间 |
[16:52] | I can’t do this! | 我做不到 |
[17:00] | Go. | 走吧 |
[17:02] | What? Go. | – 什么 – 你走吧 |
[17:05] | Get out of here. | 你离开吧 |
[17:07] | We can watch the end… | 我们可以看一下 |
[17:10] | I got the sheets, the pillow, the dim lightbulb, | 我准备好了你喜欢的床单 枕头 不刺眼的灯光 |
[17:13] | I read 18 psych journals. | 我读了18个心理学研究报告 |
[17:17] | And you give up after eight seconds? | 结果8秒钟之后你就要放弃了 |
[17:22] | You’re right, this isn’t going to work. | 你说得对 没用的 |
[17:31] | Go home. | 你回家吧 |
[17:49] | How are things with Carly? | 你跟卡莉怎么样了 |
[17:51] | I lasted eight seconds. | 我坚持了8秒钟 |
[17:54] | She kicked me out of her house. | 她把我轰走了 |
[17:59] | First time is difficult. I’m sure she didn’t… | 第一次是很难的 她肯定也不是 |
[18:02] | We tried timed exposure therapy | 我们试图用暴露疗法 |
[18:04] | to get physically closer, but I… | 来更加接近彼此 但我 |
[18:07] | Couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[18:10] | So try something else. | 那就再试试别的 |
[18:14] | When I lie close to her, I feel diaphoretic. | 当我跟她靠的很近 我感觉一直在出汗 |
[18:18] | My heart rate is elevated and mouth gets dry. | 我的心跳上升 嘴唇发干 |
[18:22] | I don’t know how to not feel that way. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[18:26] | You want this, Shaun? | 你想这样吗 肖恩 |
[18:28] | Yes. | 想 |
[18:30] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[18:32] | Then rely on your strengths. | 那就依靠你的长处 |
[18:33] | Treat it like a surgical problem. | 把这个当成手术问题来对待 |
[18:35] | Do your research. | 你做做调查 |
[18:37] | Carly came up with a solution, it didn’t work. | 卡莉提出了一个解决方案 没能管用 |
[18:39] | But that doesn’t mean the next one won’t. | 但这不意味着下一个方案也不管用 |
[18:43] | Give me some good news. | 跟我说点好消息吧 |
[18:45] | I had a potential donor in San Diego, | 圣地亚哥有个潜在捐赠人 |
[18:46] | but the heart was just too damaged. | 但心脏受损太严重了 |
[18:48] | I’m at the GE junction now. | 我勘察到结合点了 |
[18:54] | Now she has complete right-sided failure, too. | 现在她的右侧心脏也要衰竭了 |
[18:58] | It’s time to discuss a DNR. | 该谈谈抢救协议的事情了 |
[19:00] | She’s got one day left in this world. | 她在这个世界上还能活一天 |
[19:02] | Let’s keep her comfortable. | 让她舒服点吧 |
[19:10] | 60%? That number is grossly exaggerated. | 百分之60 这个数字太夸张了 |
[19:13] | I spent an hour convincing my patient | 我花了一个小时说服我的病人 |
[19:15] | I’m not trying to kill her. | 我不会想要弄死她的 |
[19:16] | She came to me, I gave her my surgical opinion. | 她来找我了 我提出了我的医学建议 |
[19:18] | I could fire you for this. | 我可以因为这事炒了你的 |
[19:20] | Because I contradicted your opinion | 就因为你反驳了我的意见 |
[19:22] | after you contradicted my opinion? | 然后我又反驳了你的意见吗 |
[19:23] | I gave her an option you were too afraid to present. | 我给了她一个选择 而你太懦弱不敢去实施 |
[19:26] | No, you proposed a potentially deadly surgery | 不 你是给一个近乎绝望的女人 |
[19:28] | to a woman who is desperate for any option, no matter how crazy. | 提了一个很可能致死的手术计划 不管多疯狂她都会接受的 |
[19:31] | You don’t have the authority. Authority? | – 你没权力这样的 – 权力 |
[19:33] | I thought we were talking about the patient. | 我以为我们在说病人的事情 |
[19:35] | It was unprofessional, disrespectful. | 你这样很不专业 很不尊重人 |
[19:36] | If anyone showed a lack of respect… | 如果要说尊重人 那你才 |
[19:39] | Doctors, my office. | 两位 请来我办公室 |
[19:49] | I wouldn’t want to be kept alive on life support. | 我不想依靠生命维持系统活着 |
[19:53] | Not if there was no hope for recovery. | 如果没痊愈希望的话 就不要了 |
[19:56] | There wouldn’t be. | 没有痊愈希望的 |
[19:59] | As your heart failure worsens, | 你的心脏衰竭更严重了 |
[20:01] | you may get short of breath from fluid buildup. | 可能会因为液体积攒而呼吸困难 |
[20:04] | We can use diuretics and vasodilators to help control that. | 我们可以使用利尿剂和血管扩张剂来帮助控制 |
[20:08] | I recommend both of those. | 我建议两种都用 |
[20:10] | Of course, yes. | 没错 |
[20:11] | If that doesn’t help, | 如果这样还不管用 |
[20:13] | we could insert a catheter in your chest to drain the fluid. | 我们可以在你的胸腔里插入一根导管来排出液体 |
[20:17] | The procedure does risk a lung puncture | 这个手术确实有肺穿刺的危险 |
[20:18] | which would worsen your symptoms. | 更有可能加重你的症状 |
[20:21] | You should give us every option to keep you breathing easy. | 你应该让我们尝试所有办法让你呼吸容易点 |
[20:25] | And we’ll be on call all night to make sure | 我们会整晚都在这里待命 |
[20:27] | you’re as comfortable as possible. | 来保证你尽可能的舒适 |
[20:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[20:33] | I went through this with my mom when she was dying of leukemia. | 我母亲得白血病去世的时候 我们也经历过这一切 |
[20:36] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:39] | Was it recent? | 是最近的事情吗 |
[20:41] | I was 10. | 我10岁的时候 |
[20:46] | I remember feeling so helpless. | 我还记得那种很无助的感觉 |
[20:50] | You should reach out to Leo. | 你应该联系下里奥 |
[20:52] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[20:55] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[21:04] | There were things between my wife and I | 我和我妻子之间 也有一些 |
[21:08] | that I thought we could never get past. | 我们以为一辈子无法跨越的事情 |
[21:12] | But last Christmas, | 但去年圣诞节 |
[21:16] | we almost lost our son. | 我们差点失去了儿子 |
[21:19] | And when I reached out, | 我联系她的时候 |
[21:21] | Mia was there. | 米娅就出现了 |
[21:25] | Leo | 里奥 |
[21:28] | always made me feel pressured | 总是给我压力 让我在 |
[21:29] | to choose between my research and him. | 我的研究和他之间做出选择 |
[21:34] | Eventually, I realized he was right. | 最终我意识到他是对的 |
[21:39] | So I chose to go where I was needed the most. | 所以我选择去了最需要我的地方 |
[21:43] | To call him now would be | 现在联系他会感觉 |
[21:45] | hypocritical and… | 很虚伪 |
[21:48] | Unfair. | 也不公平 |
[21:53] | It took a lot of time | 像你这样 |
[21:56] | and dedication to push our understanding of leukemia | 无私奉献 将我们对于白血病的认知推进到这种程度 |
[22:00] | as far as you did. | 要花费很多时间 |
[22:01] | I’m glad I have treatment options for my patients. | 我很开心以后我能有更多治疗选择给我的病人了 |
[22:06] | You made a good choice. | 你选择做研究是没错的 |
[22:16] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[22:17] | I assume that some of this is professional, | 我认为这件事只有一点是因为工作 |
[22:20] | the other 90% is personal. | 其余百分之90都是因为私人原因吧 |
[22:23] | Am I right? | 是不是 |
[22:24] | It’s a very difficult case. | 这个病例很复杂 |
[22:26] | We’re both just overly invested. | 我们都是投入太多了 |
[22:28] | Actually, I’d love for you to weigh in on this one. | 其实 这个病例我也想问下你的意见 |
[22:32] | Dr. Lim, are you confident in the surgical plan? | 林医生 你对手术计划有信心吗 |
[22:37] | Good luck. Thank you. | – 那祝你好运了 – 谢谢 |
[22:38] | You didn’t even look at the case. | 你连看都没看 |
[22:40] | The pulmonary… | 肺部已经 |
[22:42] | Dr. Lim is my Chief of Surgery. I trust her judgement. | 林医生是我的手术主任 我信任她的判断 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry things got out of hand. | 抱歉事情搞成这样 |
[22:47] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[22:48] | It better not happen again. | 最好不要 |
[22:49] | If you two can’t control your interpersonal squabblings, | 如果你们没办法掌握好分寸每天在这里打嘴仗 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna have to lose one of you, at least. | 那我至少要失去 你们其中的一个了 |
[23:06] | We need an endoscopy suite to fetch the spoon out of this guy’s stomach. | 我们需要一套内窥镜把勺子从这家伙的胃里取出来 |
[23:10] | Cool. | 厉害啊 |
[23:11] | How’s the intimacy research going? | 你的亲密研究做得如何了 |
[23:12] | Dr. Elion has had a very successful life | 艾丽恩医生没有爱情 |
[23:16] | without a relationship. So can I. | 这辈子也很成功 我也可以的 |
[23:19] | Success and happiness aren’t the same thing. | 成功和幸福不是一回事 |
[23:21] | You need to decide what will make you happy in the end. | 你得决定最后到底哪个会让你更开心 |
[23:24] | I don’t know if it’s being a great surgeon | 我不知道我更想当一个好医生 |
[23:27] | or being close to Carly. | 还是跟卡莉关系亲密 |
[23:28] | But I’m better at surgery than I am with her. | 但我更擅长当医生 而不是更擅长和她在一起 |
[23:31] | Dr. Elion is wrong, you don’t have to choose. | 艾丽恩医生是错的 你不用选择的 |
[23:34] | I fly to Phoenix every other weekend | 我每隔一周都飞去凤凰城 |
[23:36] | to spend time with Mia and Kellan. | 跟米娅和凯伦呆着 |
[23:38] | Then you won’t be great at either. | 那你医生也当不好 家庭也不会幸福的 |
[23:42] | I think Dr. Elion is afraid. | 我觉得艾丽恩医生是害怕 |
[23:47] | I think it was never about the journals | 我觉得其实重点根本不是发表研究 |
[23:49] | and the lives she could save. | 挽救那些生命 |
[23:51] | I think she’s always been afraid. | 我觉得她一直都很恐惧 |
[23:53] | Afraid she might lose Leo just like she lost her mother. | 恐惧自己会像失去母亲一样失去里奥 |
[23:57] | And you, | 而你呢 |
[23:58] | you lost the person you loved the most when your brother died. | 你哥哥去世的时候你失去了世界上你最爱的那个人 |
[24:02] | Your elevated heart rate, sweaty palms | 你心跳加速 手掌出汗 |
[24:05] | are not about your sensory issues, Shaun. | 不是你的感官有问题 肖恩 |
[24:07] | It’s what we all feel. | 我们都会有这种感觉的 |
[24:10] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[24:14] | Why would anyone want to feel afraid? | 为什么有人想要感受恐惧呢 |
[24:21] | Because the thought of ending up alone is scarier. | 因为孤独终老这个想法更吓人 |
[24:31] | I don’t think Dr. Elion refuses to call Leo | 我觉得艾丽恩医生不打给里奥 |
[24:35] | because it is hypocritical. | 不是因为觉得自己虚伪 |
[24:37] | I think she’s afraid he won’t come. | 而是她担心他不会来 |
[24:40] | Can you handle the spoon? Yes. | – 你能处理下勺子的事情吗 – 好 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:51] | Good morning, Dr. Glassman. Morning. | – 早上好 格拉斯曼医生 – 早上好 |
[24:53] | Which shoulder would you like to hurt for the next 24 hours? | 接下来的24小时之内 你想哪边肩膀疼 |
[24:56] | I’m not here for a vaccine. | 我不是来打疫苗的 |
[24:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | Wrist and thumb joint pain. I need cortisone shots. | 我的手腕和拇指关节疼 我需要打一针可的松 |
[25:03] | Surgery is in two hours. | 两小时之后就要做手术了 |
[25:08] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[25:10] | If a patient, say, a violinist | 如果一个病人 比如一个小提琴手 |
[25:13] | who concertize three or four times a week | 每周要演出三四次 |
[25:15] | were to come to you with achy joints, | 过来跟你说自己关节痛 |
[25:17] | would you give him a cortisone shot | 你是会给他打一针可的松 |
[25:18] | or tell him to lay off for a while? | 还是会让他修养一段时间 |
[25:21] | Better question. | 再问你一个更好的问题 |
[25:22] | If he or she came to you with achy joints | 如果这个关节痛的人 |
[25:25] | and pretended they needed a vaccination, | 还假装是来打疫苗的 |
[25:28] | what would you do then? | 那你又会怎么做呢 |
[25:34] | It’s because I wanted you to know and no one else. | 除了你我不想让别人知道了 |
[25:47] | I saw a rheumatologist last month. | 我上个月看了一位风湿病专家 |
[25:51] | I have rheumatoid arthritis. | 我得了类风湿性关节炎 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾啊 |
[26:04] | My… My mom had it, too. | 我妈妈也有 |
[26:07] | It destroyed her wrist and finger joints. | 她的手腕和手指关节都坏了 |
[26:14] | Maybe I should leave Saint Bonaventure. | 或许我应该离开圣博纳旺蒂尔 |
[26:17] | Berkeley’s Chief is retiring this year. | 伯克利医院的主任今年要退休了 |
[26:19] | I could apply to replace him. | 我可以申请接替他的职位 |
[26:20] | We are entitled to have differing opinions. | 我们有权利有不同意见的 |
[26:23] | We can argue… Apparently we can’t. | – 我们可以争吵啊 – 显然不能啊 |
[26:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:40] | I want our relationship to work. | 我希望我们能成 |
[26:45] | And I want to be Chief. | 我也想当主任 |
[26:47] | If we can’t find a way to work together with me as your boss, | 如果我作为你上司 我们没办法一起工作 |
[26:51] | then something has to change. | 那就得做出改变了 |
[26:57] | Looks like you caught it early. | 看来你发现的很早 |
[26:59] | Without any noticeable erosion of the joints. That’s good. | 关节还没什么严重的糜烂 这很好 |
[27:04] | What’s your DMARD dose? | 你的抗风湿药是什么剂量的 |
[27:05] | Twenty milligrams, | 20毫克 |
[27:07] | but Dr. Baxter just started it. | 但巴克斯特医生刚给我开的 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | You’re gonna have to postpone | 那你需要先暂时推迟 |
[27:18] | your first lead surgery for awhile. | 你的第一次主刀手术 |
[27:20] | See how you respond. | 看看你对药物的反应 |
[27:21] | I’d have to explain why to Andrews and Lim. | 那我就得跟安德鲁斯和林医生解释了 |
[27:24] | As you should. | 你该解释的 |
[27:25] | Cortisone shot is just a temporary fix. | 可的松只是暂时的缓解 |
[27:28] | Do you know what the chances are the DMARD can maintain | 你知道抗风湿类药物有多大几率 |
[27:31] | the dexterity you need to perform an operation in the long run? 45%. | 能保持你的长期做手术中保持灵敏吗 百分之45 |
[27:35] | It’ll change the way they see me. | 这会改变他们对我的看法的 |
[27:37] | Yeah, you have a condition, a medical condition. | 是啊 你出了问题 得了病啊 |
[27:41] | They’ll expect less from me. | 他们会对我期望变少的 |
[27:42] | They’ll be looking for me to fail. | 他们会觉得我一定会失败的 |
[27:45] | Th-That’s why I’m confiding in you instead of them. | 所以我才来找你说 而不是他们 |
[27:49] | You advocated for Shaun when everybody else | 所有人都认为肖恩不能当医生的时候 |
[27:51] | thought he couldn’t be a surgeon. | 是你支持了他 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry, you’re comparing arthritis to autism? | 抱歉 你是把关节炎跟自闭症相提并论吗 |
[27:55] | I’m comparing people’s assumptions, people’s prejudices. | 我是在把人们的偏见 假设进行比较 |
[28:00] | I’m asking for a chance to prove myself. | 我是想要一个证明自己的机会 |
[28:07] | In the surgery today, you’re gonna have to create | 今天手术的难度 相当于你需要在两层 |
[28:09] | a plane as thin as paper | 非常脆弱的组织里 |
[28:12] | between two delicate layers of tissue | 建造出一架比纸还要薄的飞机 |
[28:15] | without disrupting the major blood flow to the brain. | 而且还不能扰乱对大脑的供血 |
[28:17] | If you miss by one-tenth, one-tenth of a millimeter, | 如果你失误了哪怕十分之一毫米 |
[28:22] | the patient will suffer permanent brain damage or worse. | 病人就会有永久性脑损伤 甚至更严重的后果 |
[28:32] | Right now, it’s a matter of pain, not function. | 现在的问题是疼痛 不是能力 |
[28:36] | You think I would put a patient’s life at risk? | 你觉得我会冒险让病人没命吗 |
[28:39] | That’s insulting. | 你这太侮辱人了 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:47] | Without the pain, I can do this. | 如果不疼了 我可以做到的 |
[28:52] | You believed in Shaun. | 你也相信肖恩了 |
[28:55] | I need someone to believe in me, too. | 我也需要有个人相信我 |
[29:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:07] | Leo Adan? That’s me. | – 里奥・阿丹吗 – 是我 |
[29:11] | I’m Alex Park. | 我是亚利克斯・朴 |
[29:13] | I’m Rosalind’s doctor. | 我是罗莎德林的医生 |
[29:16] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[29:18] | She wants to see you. | 她想见你 |
[29:21] | Then why didn’t she call me? Why did she send you? | 那为什么她不给我打电话 还叫你来 |
[29:24] | She doesn’t know I’m here. | 她不知道我来 |
[29:27] | Even when we were married, I never topped her to-do list. | 即便我们维持婚姻的时候 我也从来不是她的首要任务 |
[29:31] | She wasn’t cheating on you. | 她又不是出轨了 |
[29:32] | She wasn’t doing anything except saving lives. | 她一直都在救人啊 |
[29:35] | She deserves to be cut a little slack. | 别对她这么刻薄吧 |
[29:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:40] | She was saving the whole damn world. She’s a saint. | 她救了全世界 她是圣人啊 |
[29:42] | I made partner, she wasn’t there, everybody understood. | 我成了合伙人 她没到场 大家都能理解 |
[29:45] | My mother died, she wasn’t there, everybody understood. | 我母亲去世 她没到场 大家也都能理解 |
[29:47] | Well, I didn’t. | 但我不能 |
[29:51] | Look, maybe I was a selfish jerk for wanting my wife to be around | 或许我是一个自私鬼 只想要我老婆多点时间陪我 |
[29:54] | but I did. | 但我真就是这样 |
[29:56] | She didn’t send you. | 不是她让你来的 |
[29:58] | Good for her. | 真不错 |
[30:00] | She’s not a hypocrite. At least that hasn’t changed. | 她一点不虚伪 至少这一点还没变 |
[30:14] | Assistant port is secured. | 辅助端口已固定 |
[30:15] | Load the forceps and electrocautery. | 装上钳子和电烙器 |
[30:29] | My Chief’s doing a difficult surgery. | 我的主任在做一个很复杂的手术 |
[30:31] | I’m here to help in any way I can. | 我来提供任何所需的帮助 |
[30:39] | Instruments are ready. | 手术器械准备完毕 |
[30:56] | Time of initial incision, 11:32. | 最初切口时间 11点32分 |
[31:06] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:07] | She’s really short of breath. | 真的上气不接下气了 |
[31:09] | I gave her vasodilators and diuretics, but she’s not settling. | 我给她用了血管扩张药和利尿剂 但她还是很难受 |
[31:15] | She has bilateral pulmonary edema. | 她有双侧肺水肿 |
[31:18] | She needs 40 milligrams of furosemide. | 需要40毫克的呋喃苯胺酸 |
[31:21] | I’ll push two lorazepam, too. | 我再推两个单位的氯羟去甲安定 |
[31:22] | I can’t catch my breath. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[31:27] | You’ve got fluid in your chest. | 你胸腔有积液 |
[31:29] | This medication should help ease your breathing. | 药物应该能让你呼吸容易一点 |
[31:31] | She should be improving, but she’s not. | 她应该变好的 但她没有 |
[31:35] | Maybe we should insert a drain. | 或许我们该排液了 |
[31:40] | Shaun, this isn’t about the fluid, she’s scared. | 肖恩 这不是因为积液 她是害怕 |
[31:43] | Rosalind, I know this is frightening, | 罗莎琳德 我知道这很吓人 |
[31:47] | but you are not alone. | 但你不是孤单一个人 |
[31:48] | I’m here and I am not going anywhere. | 我在这 我哪也不去 |
[31:51] | As long as you need me. | 只要你需要我 |
[32:08] | Leo… | 里奥 |
[32:37] | I see the base of the tumor. | 我看到肿瘤基底了 |
[32:40] | There’s a lot of bleeding, teasing off the pulmonary vein. | 出血很多 清理肺静脉 |
[32:43] | Put a bipolar electrocautery instrument on the right arm. | 把双极电灼仪放到右臂上 |
[32:45] | It’s way more friable than it looks. | 这比看起来还要脆弱 |
[32:47] | The tumor’s invaded the vessel wall. | 肿瘤已经侵入血管壁了 |
[32:50] | We need to load more hemostatic matrix. | 我们需要更多的止血基质 |
[32:55] | If I keep going, I’ll end up with a bleed I can’t control. | 如果我继续 会大出血无法控制的 |
[33:04] | I need to take the lung. | 我得切除肺部 |
[33:10] | Prep her for an open thoracotomy. | 准备开胸术 |
[33:18] | I need a prostatectomy kit. | 我需要一个前列腺摘除包 |
[33:22] | Now. | 赶快 |
[33:25] | Prostate cancers tend to grow along the surrounding nerves. | 前列腺癌往往沿着周围的神经生长 |
[33:27] | Equipment’s designed to dissect the tumor | 这种设备是用来解剖肿瘤的 |
[33:29] | without injuring the nerves. | 而不会伤害到神经 |
[33:31] | Substitute arteries for nerves and you’ve got our situation. | 用动脉代替神经 就是现在的情况了 |
[33:41] | Load the hot shears. | 上设备吧 |
[33:47] | Unclamp the proximal and distal end. | 松开近端和远端夹钳 |
[33:51] | You have good shunt flow. | 分流稳定 |
[33:53] | Loupes. | 帮我戴灯 |
[34:06] | Forceps and dissector. | 钳子和解剖器 |
[34:18] | Is there a problem, Dr. Reznick? | 有问题吗 雷兹尼克医生 |
[34:57] | Nice work, Dr. Reznick. | 干的漂亮 雷兹尼克医生 |
[35:20] | Did you… | 你有没有 |
[35:21] | We got it all. | 全部清除了 |
[35:24] | And you’ll still need that flight suit. | 你还会需要那套宇航服的 |
[35:28] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[35:31] | He might have helped out a little, too. | 他也帮了一点忙 |
[35:33] | The tumor was more entangled in your arteries than it appeared | 肿瘤在你的动脉中缠结得比看起来要更严重 |
[35:36] | but Dr. Melendez pulled off a remarkable win for us. | 但梅伦德斯医生为我们取得了决定性的胜利 |
[35:40] | This is the reason you still have two complete lungs. | 这就是你还有两片完整的肺的原因 |
[35:48] | Sign it. | 签个名吧 |
[35:51] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[35:56] | I’m going to leave it on the moon. | 我要把这个留在月球上 |
[36:04] | She’s very close. | 她很快就要去了 |
[36:44] | I’ll pronounce her. | 我来宣布死亡时间吧 |
[36:47] | I’d like to do it. | 我来吧 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:45] | I hope it’s not too late. | 希望太晚了没打扰到你 |
[37:47] | It’s fine. Come in. | 没事的 进来吧 |
[38:00] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[38:03] | It was a crazy surgery. | 那是台疯狂的手术 |
[38:05] | Not as crazy as I thought. | 但没我想的疯狂 |
[38:09] | It wouldn’t have even happened if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 不会有今天的这一切 |
[38:11] | You were right, too. | 你也是对的 |
[38:14] | I’m not objective when it comes to you. | 一到关于你的时候我就不能客观了 |
[38:17] | I blew off your concerns about the risks | 我以为你能鼓起勇气 |
[38:19] | ’cause I thought you’d lost your mojo. | 我就没搭理你的担心 |
[38:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[38:23] | We’re both right. | 我们都是对的 |
[38:25] | And we found a way to work together. | 而我们也找到了共事的办法 |
[38:28] | And our patient’s better off for it. | 而病人也因此更好了 |
[38:31] | Today. What about the next time? | 那是今天 但下次呢 |
[38:36] | We won’t make the same mistakes. | 我们不会犯同样的错误了 |
[38:40] | I’m not sure they were mistakes. | 我不确定这是错误 |
[38:44] | I think they might have just been our nature. | 我觉得这可能就是我们的本性 |
[38:52] | I don’t think I can give you | 我觉得我不能 |
[38:55] | the unconditional support you deserve from a partner | 作为伴侣给你你应得的无条件的支持 |
[38:58] | and the objectivity you need from a Chief. | 也没办法作为主任对你客观 |
[39:03] | And… | 然后 |
[39:06] | I don’t want to give up on my dream. | 我也不想放弃我的梦想 |
[39:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:16] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够 |
[39:22] | Good night, Neil. | 晚安 尼尔 |
[39:39] | Dr. Reznick. | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[39:41] | Dr. Glassman. | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[39:43] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[39:46] | My pain is 90% better than it was. | 我的疼痛已经好了百分之90了 |
[39:50] | The shots helped. | 那一针很有帮助 |
[39:52] | Well, you did a remarkable job. | 你今天做的也很棒 |
[40:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[40:09] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[40:33] | I did extensive further research | 我查阅了大量的自闭症 |
[40:35] | on intimacy treatment for autism. | 如何进行亲密治疗的研究报告 |
[40:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:41] | And I found nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[40:45] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:47] | Exposure therapy is the most effective option. | 暴露疗法确实是最有效的选择 |
[40:51] | You’re very smart and thorough. | 你很聪明 也查很详细 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | I’d like to try again. | 我想再试一次 |
[41:37] | It’s time to take a break. | 该休息了 |
[41:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:53] | This is terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[42:00] | And | 但是 |
[42:02] | very nice. | 也很美好 |