时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | * Can’t keep my hands to myself | 我的双手不受控制 |
[00:14] | * Think I’ll dust ’em off, put ’em back up on the shelf | 我会把它们清理干净 再放回到架子上 |
[00:18] | * In case my little baby girl is in need | 以防我的小宝贝需要 |
[00:21] | * Am I coming out of left field? | 我是不是从左外野出发 |
[00:24] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我是球场上的叛军 |
[00:26] | * I been feelin’ it since 1966, now | 我自从1966年就开始有这种感觉 |
[00:29] | * Might be over now | 现在可能不复存在 |
[00:31] | Kinda overcooked the eggs. | 鸡蛋有点炒糊了 |
[00:32] | Not used to a gas stove. Sorry. | 不太习惯用煤气灶 抱歉啊 |
[00:35] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel… | 我如同反叛军一样 |
[00:36] | Last thing I want is food right now. | 我现在最不想吃饭了 |
[00:38] | Ah, lightweight. | 还晕乎乎的啊 |
[00:41] | You know, I outdrank you at least two to one. | 知道吧 我比你可多喝了一两杯呢 |
[00:43] | Never mind I was rolling on Molly. | 而且我还吃了摇头丸啊 |
[00:45] | I’m a cheap date. | 我也不是啥高贵姑娘 |
[00:48] | I’ll take the coffee, though. | 不过咖啡还是可以喝一下 |
[00:49] | * Leave it with a babysitter, mama, call the gravedigger | 找个保姆来照看 或者打给掘墓人 |
[00:52] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生啊 |
[00:54] | * Gone with the fallen leaves | 跟着落叶一起凋零 |
[00:56] | * Am I coming out of left field? | 我是不是从左外野出发 |
[00:58] | Well, Dr. Browne… | 好吧 布朗医生 |
[01:01] | I had fun last night. | 我昨晚玩得很开心 |
[01:05] | – Me too. – | 我也是 |
[01:08] | And that unenthusiastic response answers my question. | 你这个好不热情的反应已经回答了我的问题 |
[01:11] | * I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我是球场上的叛军 |
[01:13] | “Wanna meet up again?” | 要不要再约一次 |
[01:14] | * Let me kick it like it’s 1986, now | 我自从1966年就开始有这种感觉 |
[01:17] | * Might be over now, but I feel it still | 现在可能不复存在 但我仍然知道 |
[01:19] | I’ll get out of here. | 那我就走了 |
[01:23] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, yeah | 我是球场上的叛军 |
[01:25] | * Your love is an abyss for my heart to eclipse, now | 你的爱是我蚀心的深渊 |
[01:29] | * Might be over now, but I feel it still | 现在可能不复存在 但我仍然知道 |
[01:35] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我是球场上的叛军 |
[01:38] | Hey, Shaun… | 嘿 肖恩 |
[01:39] | I have a question for Dr. Glassman. | 我有个问题要问格拉斯曼医生 |
[01:42] | Uh, he’s, uh, in the shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[01:44] | – Do you want to come on… – When did his shower begin? | – 你要不要进来 – 他啥时候开始洗澡的 |
[01:47] | Just… He just got in. | 他刚刚进去 |
[01:48] | His showers are at least nine minutes. | 他洗澡要至少九分钟 |
[01:51] | I’d be late to work. | 那样我上班就迟到了 |
[01:53] | I’ll wait. This is important. | 我等着吧 这很重要 |
[01:55] | * Am I coming out of left field? | 我是不是从左外野出发 |
[01:57] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我是球场上的叛军 |
[02:00] | * I been feelin’ it since 1966, now | 我自从1966年就开始有这种感觉 |
[02:04] | Is there something I can help with? | 有什么事情我可以帮忙的吗 |
[02:06] | The florist told me the pink roses express passion | 卖花的跟我说 粉色的玫瑰可以代表热情 |
[02:09] | and the purple Peruvian lilies convey devotion, | 紫色的秘鲁百合花象征着忠诚 |
[02:11] | but I feel both passion and devotion for Carly. | 但我觉得我对卡莉又热情 也忠诚 |
[02:14] | You could give her both. | 你可以两束花都送给她啊 |
[02:19] | Please ask Dr. Glassman to text me the answer | 请跟格拉斯曼医生说 洗完澡之后 |
[02:22] | as soon as he gets out of the shower. | 把答案发信息发给我 |
[02:24] | Well… what’s Carly’s favorite color? | 那 卡莉最喜欢什么颜色 |
[02:27] | ‘Cause flowers don’t really have meaning. | 因为鲜花其实没有什么含义的 |
[02:29] | That’s just a tactic to boost sales. | 这都是销售策略罢了 |
[02:33] | Purple. | 紫色 |
[02:35] | There you go. | 那不就得了 |
[02:37] | * Is it coming back? | 还要回来吗啊 |
[02:41] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, yeah | 我就是球场上的叛军 |
[02:44] | * Your love is an abyss for my heart to eclipse, now | 你的爱是我蚀心的深渊 |
[02:47] | * Might be over now, but I feel it still | 可能不服存在 但我仍然知道 |
[02:53] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我就是球场上的叛军 |
[02:56] | * I been feelin’ it since 1966, now | 我自从1966年就知道了 |
[02:59] | – * Might be over now… – | 现在可能不复存在 |
[03:01] | Hi, Shaun. | 你好啊 肖恩 |
[03:04] | I’d like to have sex tonight. | 我今晚想跟你做爱 |
[03:06] | * I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我就是球场上的叛军 |
[03:08] | Would you? | 你愿意吗 |
[03:09] | * …since 1966, now | 1966年就知道了 |
[03:10] | * Might be over now | 现在可能不复存在 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[03:12] | * But I feel it still | 但我仍旧可以感觉 |
[03:14] | * Ooh, whoo, I’m a rebel just for kicks, now | 我就是球场上的叛军 |
[03:17] | * Let me kick it like it’s 1986, now | 我自从1966年就知道了 |
[03:19] | * Might be over now, but I feel it still | 现在或许不复存在 但我仍然知道 |
[03:23] | * Might’ve had your fill, but I feel it still | 或许有你替代 但我仍然知道 |
[03:31] | 39-year-old male, multi-car accident, | 39岁男性 卷入多起汽车事故 |
[03:33] | blunt abdominal injuries, | 闭合性腹部损伤 |
[03:34] | including ruptured spleen and lacerated liver. | 包括脾脏破裂和肝破裂 |
[03:36] | – What’s his G.C.S.? – Nine. | – 昏迷指数呢 – 9 |
[03:38] | Intraperitoneal free fluid in the right upper quadrant. | 右上象限腹膜内有游离液 |
[03:40] | We need an O.R., stat. Page Melendez. | 需要手术室 呼叫梅伦德斯医生 |
[03:58] | XGunSubTeam | |
[04:01] | We were at our engagement photoshoot. | 我们是去拍婚纱照的 |
[04:03] | I thought it was just a migraine. | 我以为就是偏头疼的 |
[04:05] | I get them sometimes with the flashing lights. | 有时候会感觉眼前有光闪过 |
[04:07] | Then she started slurring her words. | 然后她开始说话都说不清了 |
[04:08] | I was trying to tell him | 我是想跟他说 |
[04:10] | that I couldn’t feel or move my left side. | 我左半边没感觉也动不了了 |
[04:12] | The only thing that got me through was Tony telling me, | 唯一支撑我度过的就是托尼一直跟我说 |
[04:15] | “Okay, it will be.” | 会没有事的哦 |
[04:18] | How long before your symptoms began to subside? | 你的症状多久前开始减退的 |
[04:20] | About half an hour. | 半小时之前吧 |
[04:22] | By the time we got here, all I had was a mild headache. | 等我们到了医院 我就只剩轻微头痛了 |
[04:25] | I think you had a transient ischemic attack. | 我觉得你是短暂性脑缺血发作 |
[04:29] | A mini-stroke. | 就是一个小中风 |
[04:30] | – A stroke? – Mini. | – 中风 – 小小的一个 |
[04:32] | Jeanie’s 25. | 珍妮才25岁 |
[04:33] | Which is why we’ll need an MRI, cardiac echo, and labs | 所以我们需要先做核磁共振 心电图还有各种检查 |
[04:36] | before… we know for sure. | 才能确认到底是不是 |
[04:39] | Cauterize that bleed. | 烧灼 止血 |
[04:43] | That’s it for the liver. | 这是肝脏的情况 |
[04:44] | What’s his mean arterial pressure? | 平均动脉压是多少 |
[04:46] | 67 | 67. |
[04:48] | What was that place with the deviled oysters | 你上次带林医生去的那家 |
[04:50] | you took Dr. Lim to? | 有芥末生蚝的是哪家店 |
[04:52] | Oh, Mia’s in town. | 那个 米娅来找我了 |
[04:53] | As some of you may be aware, | 你们有人可能会知道 |
[04:54] | Dr. Lim and I are no longer together. | 我和林医生已经不在一起了 |
[04:58] | It’s called Half Shell. | 那个地方叫半壳 |
[04:59] | Downtown, off Second. | 市中心 2街那边 |
[05:01] | Remove the packing. | 摘除填充物 |
[05:07] | Look at the aorta. | 看看动脉 |
[05:09] | Likely a laceration from the accident. | 可能是事故造成的伤口 |
[05:11] | We’ll need to dissect further to determine the extent of the damage. | 我们需要进一步解剖以确定损坏的程度 |
[05:15] | B.P.’s skyrocketing. | 血压急剧升高 |
[05:16] | He’s just suffered massive blood loss. | 他刚刚失血过多 |
[05:17] | He’s under anesthesia. He should be hypotensive. | 而且打了麻药 应该会血压很低的 |
[05:19] | Pulmonary embolism? | 肺栓塞了吗 |
[05:20] | Push beta-blockers. | 推贝他阻断剂 |
[05:21] | That… That’d kill him. | 这样会弄死他的 |
[05:23] | He’s tachycardic and hyperthermic. | 他心跳过速 体温过高 |
[05:25] | I think he must be on something. | 他肯定服用了什么药物 |
[05:28] | MDMA mixed with anesthesia? | 摇头丸混合了麻醉吗 |
[05:32] | Give him a low dose of nitroglycerin | 给他一点小剂量的硝化甘油 |
[05:33] | and calcium channel blockers. | 和钙通道阻滞剂 |
[05:44] | B.P.’s dropping. | 血压降下来了 |
[05:45] | It’s working. | 管用了 |
[05:47] | – Push the full dose. Close him up. – | 推入正常剂量 给他缝合 |
[05:49] | We’re gonna have to wait for the MDMA to leave his bloodstream. | 我们得等二亚甲基双氧苯丙胺从他血液中排除 |
[05:52] | We’ll get a better look at the aorta via imaging. | 然后才能通过图像更好看的看到动脉的情况 |
[05:55] | Good call. | 干得漂亮 |
[06:02] | I need to use the restroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[06:05] | Hang in there, Jeanie. Just a couple more minutes. | 等一下 珍妮 再有几分钟就好了 |
[06:15] | You should ask me what I’m going to do tonight. | 你应该问我 今晚我要干什么 |
[06:18] | Um… okay. | 额 好吧 |
[06:20] | But just to make it feel | 不过为了感觉 |
[06:22] | more like an actual conversation… | 更像一个正常的对话呢 |
[06:25] | Nothing much. | 我没什么事啊 |
[06:26] | I’ve got a yoga class and a date with Ben & Jerry tonight. | 我今晚就要上个瑜伽课 然后去本和杰瑞餐厅约个会 |
[06:29] | How about you, Shaun? | 那你呢 肖恩 |
[06:30] | I’m having sex with Carly. | 我要跟卡莉做爱了 |
[06:33] | – Whoa. – It’s my first time. | – 哇哦 – 这是我第一次 |
[06:35] | – Mazel tov. – It took us 22 days to kiss, | – 恭喜你啊 – 我们花了22天时间才能接吻 |
[06:37] | nine more to hold hands… | 再过9天可以拉手 |
[06:39] | although, we don’t really hold hands when we hold hands… | 不过我们拉手的时候也不是真的在拉手 |
[06:41] | and another six to touch more than one thing at a time. | 然后又过了六天才能一次不止碰一个部位 |
[06:45] | But now I’m ready. | 但现在我准备好了 |
[06:47] | That’s a lot of foreplay. | 你这前戏够长的 |
[06:48] | I’ve been reading about the four stages of arousal… | 我一直在看性唤醒的四个阶段 |
[06:51] | Fair warning… the first time for most people | 友情提示 一般人的第一次 |
[06:53] | is kind of awful. | 都会有点糟糕 |
[06:55] | Your first time was awful? | 你第一次很糟糕吗 |
[06:58] | Not an appropriate question to ask a colleague. | 这个问题不适合问同事啊 |
[07:03] | Although, there’s an exception to every rule. | 不过 每个规则都是可以打破的 |
[07:07] | Which books did your lover read to prepare? | 那你的爱人读了什么书来做准备的呢 |
[07:14] | No clots, no bleeds, no occlusions, no P.F.O. | 没有血栓 没有出血 没有闭塞 也没有卵圆孔未闭 |
[07:20] | She didn’t have a stroke. | 她没有中风 |
[07:23] | She’s having a seizure. | 她癫痫了 |
[07:25] | 系统警告 紧急关闭 | |
[07:31] | Pushing diazepam. | 推入安定 |
[07:38] | She had to use the restroom. | 她刚刚需要上厕所 |
[07:42] | Her bladder is distended. | 她的膀胱肿胀了 |
[07:45] | Whatever it’s pressing against must be causing these attacks. | 膀胱压到的东西 估计就是癫痫的原因了 |
[07:50] | CT shows she has two pelvic lesions, | CT显示她有两个盆腔病变 |
[07:53] | and labs show elevated levels of catecholamines. | 检查结果显示儿茶酚胺水平升高 |
[07:55] | The pain meds we gave her could have distended her bladder, | 我们给她的止痛药可能会使她的膀胱膨胀 |
[07:58] | which is abutting one of the tumors, | 膀胱旁边肯定就是一个肿瘤 |
[07:59] | setting off her second attack. | 引发了她的第二次癫痫 |
[08:01] | But what set off the first one? | 但第一次是什么引发的呢 |
[08:02] | Sexual intercourse. | 性交 |
[08:05] | The other tumor appears to be within her clitoris. | 另一个肿瘤好像在她的阴核里面 |
[08:08] | Progressive impact may have destabilized it over time. | 长时间激烈的撞击可能会让肿瘤开始不稳定 |
[08:11] | And now she’s at risk of having more seizures. | 现在她有风险出现更多癫痫症状了 |
[08:17] | Sex could kill this woman. | 做个爱都可能弄死她 |
[08:23] | He’s stable, and the MDMA is out of his system. | 他稳定了 二亚甲基双氧苯丙胺也排出体外了 |
[08:25] | We’re good to go back in and graft the aorta. | 可以再手术移植动脉了 |
[08:27] | We’re just getting caught up with blood loss | 我们刚刚发现了大出血 |
[08:30] | and fluid resuscitation. | 和液体复苏 |
[08:31] | An endovascular stent is minimally invasive. | 血管内支架是微创的 |
[08:34] | It is a better option than a graft. | 这比做移植要更好 |
[08:35] | But a stent could clot off | 但是支架可能会凝血 |
[08:36] | because we won’t be able to give blood thinners. | 因为我们没时间给他注射血液稀释剂 |
[08:38] | His liver is still a bleeding risk. | 他的肝脏仍然会有出血的风险 |
[08:40] | Let’s take our chances with the stent. | 还是试一试放支架吧 |
[08:42] | We can be in and out and have him back in the ICU, | 我们速战速决 然后让他回到重症 |
[08:44] | where we can focus on his recovery. | 好好专注于他的后期恢复 |
[08:46] | I do not want to proceed without consent. | 等病人同意了来找我 |
[08:48] | He won’t regain consciousness for another couple of hours. | 他还要再失去意识几个小时 |
[08:51] | We shouldn’t wait that long. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[08:53] | Get it from his wife. She’s on her way here now. | 那就让他老婆同意 她在过来的路上了 |
[08:59] | We can remove the tumors, | 我们可以移除肿瘤 |
[09:02] | but it means we also have to remove | 但这意味着我们也要移除你 |
[09:03] | most of your vagina and clitoris. | 大部分的阴道和阴蒂 |
[09:06] | You can still have children. | 你还是可以生孩子 |
[09:08] | Via C-section. It won’t affect your uterus or ovaries. | 通过剖腹产 不会影响你的子宫或者卵巢 |
[09:14] | What about sex? | 那做爱呢 |
[09:15] | You won’t be able to have intercourse | 你就没办法性交 |
[09:18] | or experience an orgasm. | 或者体验高潮了 |
[09:22] | I-It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[09:24] | I’ve been sexually active for five years. | 我已经有性生活五年了 |
[09:26] | Never had any attacks. | 从来没癫痫过啊 |
[09:28] | We suspect the tumor’s been dormant for some time. | 我们认为肿瘤之前是休眠状态的 |
[09:34] | What if I don’t have the surgery? | 如果我不做手术呢 |
[09:36] | What are the odds of another attack? | 再发癫痫的几率是多少 |
[09:37] | There are many variables involved, | 这有很多变量因素存在 |
[09:40] | including frequency, duration, sexual position, penis size… | 包括频率 时长 性爱体位 生殖器大小 |
[09:43] | About 2%. | 大概百分之2吧 |
[09:44] | Each time? | 每次吗 |
[09:46] | Each time. | 每次 |
[09:47] | On average, couples have sex 52 times per year, | 平均下来 情侣每年要做爱52次 |
[09:52] | which means in the next three years, | 也就是说三年之后 |
[09:53] | your chance of having a life-threatening attack | 你发生威胁生命的癫痫的几率 |
[09:56] | is well over 95%. | 已经超过了百分之95 |
[10:08] | I think we’ll take our chances. | 我觉得我们要冒险试一下 |
[10:11] | You should talk it over between yourselves, | 你们应该两个人谈一谈 |
[10:14] | perhaps with a counselor… | 或许找个心理医生 |
[10:15] | I understand the situation. | 我理解现在的情况 |
[10:18] | I don’t want the surgery. | 我不想做手术 |
[10:33] | I’ll catch up. | 等会找你 |
[10:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:39] | Missed you at the research meeting. | 研究会议没见你啊 |
[10:40] | I was in surgery. Craniotomy. | 我在做手术 开颅术 |
[10:43] | Now I have two consults, a meeting with a donor, | 现在我有两个会诊 还要见一个捐赠人 |
[10:46] | and a hospital chair meeting. | 还有医院董事会 |
[10:48] | Well, don’t forget to eat something. | 别忘了吃东西 |
[10:49] | Ah, food is for the weak. | 弱鸡才要吃饭呢 |
[10:52] | So is waiting for this elevator. | 等电梯也很弱鸡 |
[10:56] | Are we okay? | 我们没事吧 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 没事啊 |
[10:58] | Sorry, I’m just busy. | 抱歉 我就是很忙 |
[11:07] | We’re recommending the stent. | 我们推荐做血管支架 |
[11:08] | It risks clotting, but it’s also less invasive than the graft. | 虽然会有凝血的风险 但也比移植的风险更小 |
[11:12] | The graft would be a more permanent repair, | 移植是一个更为长久稳妥的修复方案 |
[11:14] | but there’s greater chance of surgical complications. | 但也会有更高的几率出现手术并发症 |
[11:21] | I have to trust you, right? | 我不得不相信你们不是吗 |
[11:28] | Is Dad gonna be okay? | 老爸会没事吧 |
[11:30] | Oh, absolutely, darling. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[11:34] | We’re gonna take good care of your dad. | 我们会好好照顾你爸爸的 |
[11:36] | He’ll be home before you know it, okay? | 他很快就能回家了 好吗 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:45] | If we send her home without the surgery, she’ll die. | 如果不做手术就让她回去 她会死的 |
[11:47] | We don’t know that. | 我们也不能确定啊 |
[11:48] | And taking away sex from a young couple in love? | 而且 不让一对年轻情侣做爱 |
[11:53] | That’s devastating. | 这很打击人的 |
[11:54] | So’s death. | 死亡也很打击人啊 |
[11:55] | How much time does a couple actually spend having sex? | 一对情侣一周能有多少时间是在做爱啊 |
[11:58] | 19 minutes per week, including foreplay. | 每周19分钟 包括前戏 |
[12:03] | The rest… that’s the real relationship. | 其余的部分 才是恋爱关系真正重要的啊 |
[12:06] | Forget the act itself. | 先不管做爱本身 |
[12:08] | Sex is crucial to the happiness | 性爱是满足一段关系 |
[12:10] | and satisfaction of a relationship. | 幸福和满足感的关键啊 |
[12:12] | Sex is destructive. | 性爱是毁灭人的好吗 |
[12:14] | It turns people into liars and cheaters and idiots. | 会把人们变成骗子 出轨的人 和傻瓜 |
[12:17] | It might start relationships, | 性爱或许可以开始一段感情 |
[12:18] | but more often than not, it rips them apart. | 但更多的时候 它是会让人们分开的 |
[12:20] | She got devastating news | 她听到了一个痛心的消息 |
[12:22] | and made an emotional decision without thinking it through. | 都没仔细考虑清楚就很感性的做了决定 |
[12:25] | The least we can do is get her counseling. | 至少我们可以给她找个心理医生 |
[12:27] | Was she offered counseling when you gave her the diagnosis? | 你们跟她说治疗结果的时候她说要找心理医生了吗 |
[12:30] | Briefly, but she was still reeling from the… | 就提了一嘴吧 但她还在消化 |
[12:32] | Then it’s over. | 那就别管了 |
[12:33] | When she’s stable, discharge her. | 等她稳定了 就让她出院吧 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Yeah, the pink heart and purple star… | 粉色的心 和紫色的星星 |
[12:45] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[12:46] | Hi, Doctor. He’s doing great. | 医生 他感觉好多了 |
[12:48] | Hi. I’m Dr. Browne. | 你好 我是布朗医生 |
[12:50] | You had a tear in your aorta, | 你的动脉破裂了 |
[12:52] | but we stabilized it with a stent. | 我们用支架给你稳定住了 |
[12:55] | Until we can give you blood thinners, | 直到可以给你血液稀释剂之前 |
[12:58] | you’ll be at risk of a clot, | 你还有凝血的风险 |
[12:59] | so we’ll be monitoring you closely. | 我们会紧密观察的 |
[13:02] | But right now, everything is looking absolutely perfect. | 不过现在呢 一切看起来都很好 |
[13:07] | Gentle. | 轻点啊 |
[13:09] | See, Cupcake? | 看到了吗 宝贝 |
[13:11] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[13:13] | Why didn’t you come home last night? | 你昨晚怎么没回家啊 |
[13:15] | Daddy had a sleepover at Uncle Jeff’s. | 爸爸去杰夫叔叔家过夜了 |
[13:17] | He got a new turtle. You can see it next time. | 他养了一只新乌龟 你下次可以去看看 |
[13:29] | Your blood pressure is responding well | 你的血压对于阿尔法阻滞剂的 |
[13:31] | to the alpha-blockers. | 反应很好 |
[13:32] | We’ll run labs. | 我们做一下检查 |
[13:33] | If they’re normal, you can be discharged in the morning. | 如果一切正常 早上就可以出院了 |
[13:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | You’ll want to be aware at all times | 你们要时刻搞清楚 |
[13:41] | of where the closest hospital is. | 最近的医院在哪里 |
[13:45] | Every time you have intercourse, | 每次你们有性生活 |
[13:47] | you’ll be endangering your fiancée’s life. | 你都是在危害你未婚妻的生命 |
[13:50] | I-I’m aware of that. | 我知道的 |
[13:52] | We both are. | 我们俩都知道 |
[13:53] | But it’s Jeanie’s body. It’s her decision. | 但这是珍妮的身体 这是她的决定 |
[13:56] | I’m just… trying to be supportive. | 我只是在支持她 |
[13:58] | I don’t think you are. | 我觉得你不是 |
[13:59] | You’re being selfish. | 你是自私 |
[14:01] | She’s risking her life, | 她都快有生命危险了 |
[14:02] | and you’re keeping your mouth shut | 而你什么都不说 |
[14:04] | so you can keep getting laid. | 就为了能继续跟她做爱 |
[14:06] | You do think I’m making the right decision? | 你确实觉得我的决定是正确的对吧 |
[14:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:13] | I do. | 我觉得 |
[14:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:32] | He really is gonna be fine. | 他真的会没事的 |
[14:34] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢你 |
[14:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:43] | I think he’s cheating on me. | 我感觉他好像出轨了 |
[14:45] | His brother lives in Willow Glen, | 他哥哥住在威洛格伦 |
[14:47] | the other side of the city from where he had his accident. | 那是跟他出事故完全相反的地方 |
[14:51] | What did he say about it? | 那他怎么说的 |
[14:53] | That he had a breakfast meeting with a client. | 他说他是跟客户吃早饭去了 |
[14:56] | Not unlike the excuse he used last time he cheated. | 跟以前出轨找的借口都不一样 |
[15:02] | Him denying it was the worst part. | 他不承认才是最可怕的部分 |
[15:04] | Made me doubt myself. | 让我开始质疑我自己 |
[15:06] | You know, was I just a paranoid, jealous wife, | 觉得我就是一个多疑的 嫉妒的妻子 |
[15:10] | throwing out wild accusations? | 随便的凭空指责他 |
[15:17] | Your husband has just had a serious car accident, | 你丈夫出了严重的事故 |
[15:21] | and you’re very stressed. | 你压力很大 |
[15:25] | Right now, all you should be thinking about is… | 现在 你应该想的是 |
[15:28] | getting him better. | 让他好起来 |
[15:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Not at all. | 不客气 |
[15:44] | Would you like to take my top off? | 你要把我的上衣脱掉吗 |
[15:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:48] | * Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom | 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[15:50] | * My heart beats boom, boom, boom | 我的心跳砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[15:53] | * Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom | 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[15:57] | * Zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom, zoom | 啪啪啪 啪啪啪 啪啪啪 |
[15:59] | * Walkin’ away from you | 从你身边离开 |
[16:01] | Would you like me to take your shirt off? | 你要帮你把你的衣服脱掉吗 |
[16:03] | No. | 不 |
[16:05] | I would like to do it myself. | 我要自己脱 |
[16:07] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[16:09] | * I got the same old shoes with a new attitude | 我要以全新的态度面对生活 |
[16:12] | * Why would I sing the blues for you? | 我为什么要对你垂头丧气 |
[16:17] | * I say, hey, uh-huh, you can’t stop me | 我说 你无法阻止我 |
[16:22] | * If you break my heart | 如果你伤了我的心 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:25] | 1 2 3 * It’s 1, 2, 3 | |
[16:26] | I’ve got it. | 我可以的 |
[16:27] | * My feet go boom, boom, boom | 我的双腿砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[16:29] | * Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom | 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[16:32] | * High speed, go zoom, zoom, zoom | 超高速 啪啪啪 啪啪啪 |
[16:33] | – I-I got it. – Okay. | – 我解开了 – 好的 |
[16:34] | * Zoom, zoom, zoom | 啪啪啪 啪啪啪 |
[16:36] | * My feet go boom, boom, boom | 我的双腿砰砰砰 砰砰砰 |
[16:38] | * Walkin’ away from you | 从你身边离开 |
[16:50] | Do you want to slow down? | 你要慢一点吗 |
[16:53] | Do you want to stop? | 你想停下吗 |
[17:01] | I’d like to go watch some TV. | 我想看会电视 |
[17:26] | So, eh, you weren’t feeling it? | 所以 你没感觉吗 |
[17:28] | I was definitely feeling it. | 我绝对是有感觉的 |
[17:30] | She… Mm. | 她 额 |
[17:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:33] | I think you’re confused. | 我觉得你蒙圈了 |
[17:34] | I think… I think it’s emotional | 我觉得 就是情绪上的 |
[17:36] | and it’s hormonal, and… and… and maybe… | 和荷尔蒙的作用 可能 |
[17:38] | I wasn’t confused. | 我没有蒙圈 |
[17:41] | She had a tattoo. | 她有个纹身 |
[17:42] | It was half a heart. | 是半颗心 |
[17:44] | I don’t understand why someone would get an incomplete tattoo. | 我不知道为什么有人会纹半颗心 |
[17:46] | She shouldn’t have something that’s incomplete | 她身体上不应该有一些不完整的东西 |
[17:49] | on her body that I can see. | 被我看到 |
[17:56] | You sure it was the tattoo? | 你确定是因为纹身吗 |
[17:58] | Yes. It is a… | 是的 |
[18:00] | very disturbing tattoo that makes no sense. | 这是一个非常不合逻辑的烦人的纹身 |
[18:04] | Maybe it’s not about the tattoo. | 可能重点不是纹身呢 |
[18:07] | I mean… | 就是 |
[18:09] | maybe it’s about intimacy? | 可能是亲密感呢 |
[18:11] | Letting another person into your life… that’s a big deal. | 接纳另一个人进入到你的生活中 这是很大一步 |
[18:13] | I know. Trust me. | 我懂得 相信我 |
[18:15] | There are gonna be things about her that you love | 这个人身上会有你爱的地方 |
[18:18] | and things about her that you don’t. | 也会有你不爱的地方 |
[18:22] | And there are certain things, like the tattoo, | 也会有一些东西 比如纹身 |
[18:25] | you… you can’t change. | 是无法改变的 |
[18:27] | Because… | 因为 |
[18:29] | because… | 因为 |
[18:31] | well, it’s worth it. | 这是值得的 |
[18:36] | She can get the tattoo removed. | 她可以去把纹身洗了 |
[18:38] | She can’t get the tattoo removed, Shaun. | 她不能去把纹身洗了 肖恩 |
[18:41] | I don’t think it’s about the tattoo. | 我觉得重点不是纹身 |
[18:45] | We are backed up. | 病人都在等了 |
[18:47] | Sorry, Shaun. | 抱歉了 肖恩 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | CARLY: Everything looks good. | 一切看起来都正常 |
[19:00] | Could’ve just checked them on the E.M.R. | 你直接从机器上看就行了啊 |
[19:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:03] | How’s it going with Shaun? | 肖恩那边怎么样了 |
[19:06] | He tends to overshare with coworkers. | 他会跟同事过多的说一些事情 |
[19:08] | Yes, he does. | 没错 |
[19:09] | And he was oversharing up until this morning, | 而且直到今天早上之前 他都在过度分享 |
[19:12] | so I’m guessing the Night of a Thousand Stars | 所以我猜昨晚的一千零一夜 |
[19:14] | didn’t go as planned? | 不是很完美啊 |
[19:16] | We’re fine, thanks. | 我们挺好的 谢了 |
[19:18] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | You waited three weeks for a kiss. You’re a saint. | 你等了三周才等来一个吻 你真是个圣女 |
[19:22] | That didn’t sound like a compliment. | 你这句话好像不是好话 |
[19:25] | I like Shaun, and I love that he’s dating, | 我挺喜欢肖恩的 他跟人约会我也很替他开心 |
[19:28] | but I can’t help thinking | 但我一直没办法 |
[19:29] | that the kind of person who’d go out with Shaun | 不去想 会跟肖恩约会的人 |
[19:31] | might be seeing him more as a project than a person. | 可能会更多把他看成是一个项目 而不是一个人 |
[19:33] | And I’d rather not see him get his heart broken. | 我也不希望看到他被人伤害 |
[19:39] | Last week, two techs called in sick. | 上周 两名技术人员请病假了 |
[19:42] | I had to diagnose and file over 200 slides. | 我得一个人分析200多张影像 |
[19:45] | But when I told Shaun, | 我跟肖恩说了之后 |
[19:47] | he came down and he helped me get through them | 他跑过来帮我一起弄 |
[19:49] | until 3:00 in the morning. | 一直到凌晨三点 |
[19:51] | I am not going out with Shaun because I have a martyr complex. | 我跟肖恩约会不是因为我有什么烈士情节 |
[19:55] | I’m going out with him ’cause he’s a great guy | 而是因为他人很好 |
[19:57] | who treats me well. | 对我也很好 |
[19:59] | And the condescending notion that someone needs | 你这种居高临下的态度 |
[20:01] | an ulterior motive to be interested in him | 说别人对他感兴趣是别有用心的 |
[20:04] | means you’re the one who isn’t seeing him as a person. | 说明 其实你才没有把他当一个人来看待 |
[20:18] | Your craniotomy ended an hour before the research meeting. | 你的开颅手术在研究会议前一小时就结束了 |
[20:22] | You didn’t miss the meeting ’cause you were in surgery. | 你不是因为做手术才没去开会 |
[20:24] | I think you missed the meeting because I was gonna be there. | 我认为是因为我在 你才没去开会的 |
[20:26] | I’m busy. I can show you my calendar if you’d like. | 我很忙啊 我可以给你看下我的日历 |
[20:29] | You dumped me. I should be the one avoiding you. | 是你甩的我 要躲应该也是我躲着你 |
[20:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:33] | Are you having second thoughts? | 你是又犹豫了吗 |
[20:35] | No. I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:44] | Why are you willing to die for sex? | 为什么你愿意为了性爱去死 |
[20:51] | Sex creates… | 性爱会创造出 |
[20:54] | vulnerability, | 脆弱 |
[20:56] | lets you be open, | 让你敞开心扉 |
[20:58] | honest with each other, | 跟彼此坦诚 |
[21:01] | share your biggest fears. | 分享你最大的恐惧 |
[21:03] | Sometimes, you shouldn’t share. | 有的时候你不该分享 |
[21:06] | Sometimes, you have to just accept, right? | 有的时候接受就好了 对吧 |
[21:09] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[21:10] | What you have to accept, that’s not for anyone else to say. | 你该不该接受什么 只有你自己说了算 |
[21:15] | If you don’t tell your partner everything that you’re feeling, | 如果你不跟你的伴侣讲出你的一切感受 |
[21:18] | thinking, worrying about, | 想法和担忧 |
[21:21] | then you aren’t fully connected. | 那说明你们不是完全相通的 |
[21:32] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[21:34] | Yes, this is one of those dumb sensory exercises, | 没错 这是一种愚蠢的感觉练习 |
[21:37] | but just go with it. | 但你照做就好了 |
[21:44] | Now tell me one of your favorite memories with your fiancée. | 现在告诉我你和你未婚妻最美好的回忆 |
[21:49] | Last summer, we went camping in Yosemite. | 去年夏天 我们去约塞米蒂国家公园露营 |
[21:52] | We decided to rough it | 我们就决定大胆来一把 |
[21:54] | by only packing PB&J sandwiches. | 就只带了花生酱果酱三明治 |
[21:57] | The first night, a bear rips into our tent | 第一晚 一只熊爬进我们的帐篷 |
[21:59] | and devours them. | 把三明治都吃了 |
[22:00] | And the next night, of course, we had this hole in our tent, | 第二晚 我们帐篷上破了个洞 |
[22:03] | and the mosquitos just ate us alive. | 快被蚊子咬死了 |
[22:08] | And the bug spray that we thought we packed? | 我们以为自己带了花露水 |
[22:11] | It was sunscreen. | 结果是防晒霜 |
[22:13] | And then when it started pouring, | 然后开始下雨 |
[22:14] | we turned to each other at the same time and we said, | 我们不约而同朝向了彼此 说道 |
[22:18] | “Denny’s.” | 去丹尼餐厅吃饭吧 |
[22:21] | And that’s when I knew I wanted to marry her. | 那一刻我就知道 自己一定要娶她 |
[22:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:26] | That was a memory of something you got through together, | 那是你们一起经历过的事情的回忆 |
[22:29] | not about the time you had a threesome in Miami. | 而不是你们在迈阿密的三人行什么的 |
[22:33] | It was New Orleans. | 那是新奥尔良 |
[22:36] | The threesome was in New Orleans, not Miami. | 三人行是在新奥尔良 不是迈阿密 |
[22:38] | And it was way better than the bear trip. | 而且这可比露营来熊要好多了 |
[22:42] | But I wasn’t gonna tell my fiancée’s doctor about it. | 但我本来不打算告诉我未婚妻的医生的 |
[22:45] | Sex… makes you real with someone. | 性爱 可以让你跟别人变得真实 |
[22:48] | Sex makes you stupid. | 性爱会冲昏你的头脑 |
[22:52] | I had the perfect man. | 我曾经有个完美男人 |
[22:54] | He was… smart and funny. | 聪明 风趣 |
[22:59] | He squeezed the sponge after washing the dishes. | 他刷完碗之后会把海绵里的水挤出来 |
[23:04] | Then one night, I-I met some guy and I had a few drinks, | 然后有天晚上 我遇见一个男的 喝多了 |
[23:08] | and, um… | 然后 |
[23:10] | I got all tingly and got really stupid. | 我突然激动了 犯傻了 |
[23:13] | Never saw him again. | 之后再也没见过那男的 |
[23:17] | Or my boyfriend. | 也再没见过我前男友 |
[23:20] | Sex can make us feel incredibly close to someone… | 性爱可以让我们感觉无比贴近一个人 |
[23:24] | honest, | 很诚恳 |
[23:27] | vulnerable. | 很脆弱 |
[23:30] | But sex is not the goal. | 但性爱不是目的 |
[23:35] | All the rest of those things are. | 其余的事情才是 |
[23:41] | She’s the love of my life. | 她是我此生挚爱 |
[23:44] | And I always thought that we were strong | 我一直以为我们很坚强 |
[23:46] | and that we can overcome anything together. | 可以一起熬过任何事情 |
[23:50] | But without sex… | 但没有了性 |
[23:54] | …I don’t know if… | 我不知道 |
[23:56] | if we have enough. | 对我们来说足不足够 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | Then you need to lie to her. | 那你需要骗她了 |
[24:13] | Nurse said you’d be here an hour ago. | 护士说你一小时前就该来了 |
[24:15] | Yeah, well, you’re not my only patient. | 我又不是只有你这一个病人 |
[24:20] | Look, I get it. | 我能理解 |
[24:21] | This is about as awkward as it gets. | 现在真的很尴尬 |
[24:25] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[24:28] | You know, I almost died in that accident. | 我差点 车祸中死掉了 |
[24:35] | When I woke up, all I could think about was my wife… | 当我醒来的时候 一直想的都是我的妻子 |
[24:38] | and my little girl… | 我的小女儿 |
[24:40] | and how much of an ass I’d been and how hurt they’d be. | 我会想着我伤害了他们 我太混蛋了 |
[24:46] | So, why is it that once I get out of here, | 所以为什么我一出院 |
[24:48] | I’m gonna keep cheating on them? | 我还是会继续出轨 |
[24:51] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[24:53] | No matter how much remorse or guilt… | 无论我多后悔 多内疚 |
[24:57] | – I feel like I always give in. | 但我感觉我每次都会屈服 |
[25:00] | Then you should leave them. | 那你就该离开他们 |
[25:01] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:03] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[25:06] | How messed up is that, right? | 这是不是很操蛋 |
[25:13] | But I think you know. | 但我觉得你明白的 |
[25:16] | Yeah, well, I don’t cheat. | 我可不出轨 |
[25:18] | I saw you checking me out in the bar. | 我看到你在酒吧里打量我 |
[25:21] | My left hand, | 我的左手 |
[25:22] | just making sure I was married. | 你要确定我是结婚了的 |
[25:30] | You’re just as big a cheater as me, Dr. Browne. | 你其实跟我一样爱出轨 布朗医生 |
[25:38] | My, uh, leg… | 我的腿 |
[25:40] | it’s… it’s cold. | 很冷 |
[25:56] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[25:58] | Your stent has formed a clot. | 你的支架形成血栓了 |
[25:59] | We need an angio, stat! | 需要血管造影 立刻 |
[26:03] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[26:05] | You haven’t said a word since “Pass the salt.” | 自从你说 把盐递给我之后 就没说话了 |
[26:09] | It’s about Shaun, isn’t it? | 你在担心肖恩是不是 |
[26:14] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[26:16] | you asked me to give him romantic advice, | 你让我给他感情上的建议 |
[26:19] | which I didn’t want to do. | 我不想的 |
[26:20] | And then he comes into my office for romantic advice, | 然后他跑来我办公室寻求建议 |
[26:23] | and you kick him right out. | 你又把他轰出去了 |
[26:25] | It’s because you’re helping him too much. | 那是因为你帮他太多了 |
[26:26] | He is completely dependent on you. | 他现在完全依赖你了 |
[26:28] | For good reason. | 那是有原因的啊 |
[26:29] | He hasn’t spoken to his parents since he was 14. | 他14岁之后就没跟父母说过话了 |
[26:31] | The only person he cared about… | 他唯一在乎的人 |
[26:33] | died right in front of his eyes. | 就在他眼前死去了 |
[26:35] | Aaron, I know how much you love him. | 亚伦 我知道你很爱他 |
[26:39] | How you hate to see him struggle, fail, get hurt. | 你不想看到他挣扎 失败 受伤 |
[26:45] | But you need to let him. | 但你需要放手让他成长 |
[26:47] | And he’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[26:49] | Because he has someone else in his life now. | 因为他生活中出现了新的人 |
[26:53] | Just like you do. | 就像你一样 |
[26:58] | Placing guide wire through the needle. | 将导针穿过针头 |
[27:02] | Placing catheter. | 放置导管 |
[27:05] | So, how do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识这人的 |
[27:07] | You knew he was on MDMA, | 你知道他吃了摇头丸 |
[27:08] | you’ve been avoiding him since he arrived, | 自从他来医院你就一直躲着他 |
[27:10] | and… I checked on his accident. | 我也查了他出车祸的地方 |
[27:13] | It was a half mile from your place. | 离你家就两公里 |
[27:16] | I was with him the night before the accident, | 车祸前一晚我们在一起 |
[27:18] | but it’s not relevant. | 但这没关系 |
[27:19] | It hasn’t affected my judgement. | 没有影响我的判断 |
[27:21] | Yes, it has. | 有关系 |
[27:22] | If you hadn’t been avoiding him, | 如果你不是一直躲着他 |
[27:23] | we could’ve caught the clot earlier. | 我们就能更早发现血栓 |
[27:28] | I figure you’ve been going through something lately. | 我知道你最近可能在经历什么 |
[27:32] | Something that’s really hurt you. | 可能是很伤害你的事情 |
[27:35] | And maybe it’s making you turn to things you normally wouldn’t. | 这可能会让你做出平时不会做的事情来 |
[27:39] | But some of the guys you meet are gonna be trouble, | 但有些你碰到的男人就会是渣男 |
[27:41] | some are gonna be married, some are gonna… | 有些人是有家庭的 有些人是 |
[27:43] | He took a vow, not me. | 是他发过婚誓 不是我 |
[27:49] | That’s the exact attitude someone had | 有的人毁了我的生活的时候 |
[27:51] | when they helped ruin my life. | 就跟你这态度一模一样 |
[27:54] | There’s the clot. | 找到血栓了 |
[27:58] | Activating angio jet. | 激活血管造影 |
[28:03] | It’s too big to bust. | 太大了 |
[28:04] | We have to open him up. | 我得割开皮肤了 |
[28:07] | You said to accept things I don’t like, but Jeanie said | 你说要接受我不喜欢的事物 但珍妮说 |
[28:10] | – I have to share everything, – Shaun. Shaun. | – 我得分享一切 – 肖恩 肖恩 |
[28:11] | And I don’t know… | 我也不知道到底 |
[28:12] | Shaun, stop, stop, stop. | 肖恩 别说了 |
[28:15] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[28:17] | I can walk you to your car. Is it very far? | 我可以陪你走到车旁边 远吗 |
[28:20] | I think this discussion will take at least 15 minutes, | 我觉得我们至少要讨论个15分钟 |
[28:22] | so maybe you can drive me? | 要不你开车送我吧 |
[28:24] | We have to set boundaries, okay? | 我们得有界限 好吗 |
[28:25] | We have to set some limits. | 我们得定点规矩了 |
[28:27] | You can’t just come over 6:30 in the morning, | 你不能大早上六点半到我家去 |
[28:30] | uh, uh, for flower advice. | 问我送什么花好 |
[28:31] | You can’t just pop into my office anytime you want. | 你不能随时随便闯进我办公室 |
[28:33] | Is this because of Debbie? | 这是因为黛比吗 |
[28:35] | No. Yes. | 不是 是的 |
[28:40] | And I agree with her. | 我也同意她的看法 |
[28:43] | It was different when it was just the two of us, | 只有我们俩的时候 是不一样的 |
[28:45] | but now we have people in our lives… | 但现在我们生命中有了新的人出现 |
[28:48] | both of us. | 你我都是 |
[28:49] | We have to make them the priority. | 我们要把他们当成最重要的 |
[28:52] | Does this mean we can’t talk anymore? | 这是不是意味着 我们不能再说话了 |
[28:56] | No, of course we can talk. Of… | 当然可以说话 |
[28:59] | It’s just that there’s a time and a place for everything. | 但一切都应该发生在恰当的时间和地点 |
[29:02] | And this is the wrong time and place? | 这是不恰当的时间地点吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:20] | 7:00 a.m. Tuesday. Pancakes. | 周二早上七点 一起吃薄煎饼 |
[29:26] | I liked it better | 我更喜欢 |
[29:29] | when it was just the two of us. | 只有咱俩的时候 |
[29:40] | 125 over 78. | 高压125 低压78 |
[29:42] | Looks good. | 看着不错 |
[29:57] | Nice bug spray. | 这花露水不错啊 |
[29:59] | SPF 50. | 防晒指数50呢 |
[30:01] | Not much went right that trip. | 那次旅行好多事情都不对头 |
[30:06] | But… | 但是 |
[30:08] | the more things went wrong, | 更多地事情不对头了 |
[30:11] | the closer I felt to you. | 我感觉我跟你更亲近了 |
[30:15] | We’ll get through this, too. | 我们会一起度过的 |
[30:21] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[30:25] | Sex has always been… | 性爱一直是 |
[30:28] | our language. | 我们交流的语言 |
[30:31] | Our way of sharing who we are with each other. | 一直是我们彼此分享的方式 |
[30:34] | And if we lose that… | 如果这个都没了 |
[30:39] | …what if we don’t have enough? | 我们觉得这样不足够呢 |
[30:41] | We’ll still have… | 我们还有 |
[30:44] | honesty, | 坦诚 |
[30:46] | intimacy, | 亲密 |
[30:48] | love, | 爱 |
[30:50] | three kids. | 三个小孩 |
[30:52] | Two boys and a girl. | 俩男孩一个姑娘 |
[31:02] | I love you more than sex. | 我爱你胜过性爱 |
[31:04] | I love you more than sex, too. | 我也爱你胜过性爱 |
[31:19] | Does… this mean you’re getting the surgery? | 这意味着 你要接受手术了吗 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:32] | PARK: 90 minutes without a pulse in his leg. | 90分钟他的腿都没有脉搏 |
[31:34] | He’s at high risk for necrosis. | 他有很高的的坏死风险啊 |
[31:35] | Prosthetic successfully sutured to aorta. | 假体成功缝合到主动脉 |
[31:37] | Almost done with the distal right anastomosis. | 我这边几乎完成了右侧远端吻合 |
[31:39] | Careful not to narrow the artery during suturing. | 缝合时注意不要使动脉变窄 |
[31:41] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[32:01] | Blood flow restored. Good arterial pulse. | 又有血流了 动脉脉搏很好 |
[32:03] | Good job catching that clot, Dr. Browne. | 发现的很及时 布朗医生 |
[32:05] | If we’d waited any longer, we’d have to amputate. | 等的再久 他就得截肢了 |
[32:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:09] | It… was a team effort. | 这是团队的努力 |
[32:15] | Making incision at the vaginal wall. | 在阴道壁做切口 |
[32:18] | Murphy, develop margins at the lesion. | 墨菲 在病灶处形成边缘 |
[32:20] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[32:21] | Nicely done. | 很好 |
[32:23] | How you turned your patient around. | 你怎么让病人回心转意的 |
[32:25] | It was nice when Tony told Jeanie | 托尼跟珍妮说 |
[32:27] | he loved her more than sex. | 他爱她胜过性爱的时候很美好 |
[32:31] | He was lying. | 他在骗她 |
[32:33] | I told him that if he cared about her at all, he had to. | 我跟他说 如果他在乎她 那就得撒谎 |
[32:37] | Maybe it was the truth. | 或许这是真的 |
[32:40] | It can be true without him knowing it’s true. | 即便他不知道 也不代表就不是真的 |
[33:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:04] | Dr. Glassman told me I have to accept things, | 格拉斯曼医生跟我说我得接受一些事情 |
[33:08] | but Jeanie said to be open and honest. | 但珍妮说要敞开心扉并且坦诚 |
[33:10] | I agree with Jeanie… | 我同意珍妮的看法 |
[33:12] | whoever she is. | 虽然我也不认识她吧 |
[33:14] | It’s your tattoo. | 我不喜欢你的纹身 |
[33:16] | Thank God. | 太好了 |
[33:17] | I thought you hated my boobs or something. | 我还以为你觉得我胸不好看啥的呢 |
[33:19] | It’s incomplete. | 这纹身不完整 |
[33:21] | Didn’t you have enough money to pay for a full heart? | 你是没钱纹一个完整的吗 |
[33:25] | I got this in high school. | 我这是高中纹的了 |
[33:26] | It’s incomplete. | 不完整啊 |
[33:41] | Not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[33:44] | I got you. | 我有你了 |
[34:08] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[34:11] | Dr. Glassman was right. | 格拉斯曼医生是对的 |
[34:14] | It’s not the tattoo. | 重点不是纹身 |
[34:31] | We were able to restore blood flow to his legs. | 两条腿都恢复了血流 |
[34:34] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[34:36] | Thank you so much, Dr. Browne. | 非常感谢 布朗医生 |
[34:40] | Now that he’s out of the woods, | 现在他已经痊愈了 |
[34:42] | you don’t need to feel guilty about questioning him. | 你不用觉得内疚而不敢问他了 |
[34:46] | All the pain, paranoia, and self-doubt… | 所有那些疼痛 多疑 自我怀疑 |
[34:50] | you deserve to know the truth. | 你值得知道真相 |
[34:52] | He’s just gonna deny it. | 他反正也不会承认的 |
[34:56] | Then you need to insist. | 那你就得坚持 |
[35:17] | Our relationship was a stupid idea. | 我们的恋情不是一个好主意 |
[35:20] | Which made ending it a smart idea. | 所以结束就是一个好主意 |
[35:22] | Simple, binary… | 简单 便捷 |
[35:24] | and naive. | 天真 |
[35:29] | I really underestimated how hard this would be. | 我真的没想到会有这么困难 |
[35:36] | Yes, I’ve been having second thoughts. | 是 我又犹豫了 |
[35:39] | I’m not saying we should get back together… | 我不是说我们应该和好 |
[35:40] | What are you saying? | 那你什么意思 |
[35:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:48] | Good. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | It’s… good to know that it’s not easy. | 我很高兴知道你也很难放下 |
[35:57] | It’s good to know that it mattered. | 我很高兴知道你也在乎我 |
[36:11] | Intimacy isn’t about a tattoo. | 亲密关系的重点不是纹身 |
[36:15] | And it’s not about touching or kissing | 也不是关于抚摸 接吻 |
[36:18] | or… even sex. | 性爱甚至也不是重点 |
[36:22] | It’s about sharing your biggest fears. | 是关于分享你最大的恐惧 |
[36:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:32] | What are you scared of? | 那你害怕什么 |
[36:37] | I love being a pathologist. | 我怕当一个病理医师 |
[36:42] | But every day I walk into the lab, | 但每天我走进检验科 |
[36:44] | I am filled with doubt. | 我都充满了疑虑 |
[36:46] | Am I smart enough? Am I capable enough? | 我够聪明吗 够有能力吗 |
[36:49] | Do I really deserve to be here? | 我真的配呆在这里吗 |
[36:52] | How long until someone walks in and exposes my fraud | 多久之后会有人来指出我的错误 |
[36:56] | and has me removed from the premises? | 让我离开这里呢 |
[36:59] | Eventually, those thoughts retreat. | 最终 这些想法都会消散 |
[37:03] | Until the next morning, | 然后第二天早上 |
[37:04] | when they all come crashing back into my brain. | 又重新回到了我的脑海里 |
[37:09] | That and pigeons. | 这个 还有鸽子 |
[37:12] | They freak me out. | 我都很害怕 |
[37:21] | My biggest fear… | 我最大的恐惧 |
[37:25] | …is that I’ll be alone. | 就是我会孤身一人 |
[37:31] | If I don’t get over this, you’ll leave. | 如果我无法克服这个 你会离开我 |
[38:02] | We don’t have to have sex. | 我们不是非得要做爱 |
[38:07] | Can we just hold each other for a little bit? | 我们能不能就抱一会 |
[38:14] | I think I’d like that. | 我觉得可以 |
[38:55] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[39:08] | Sash… | 萨沙 |
[39:09] | Sash! | 萨沙 |
[39:30] | You should go. | 你该过去了 |
[39:33] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不确定 或许 |
[39:35] | It can wait till tomorrow morning. | 可以等到明天早晨再去 |
[39:38] | Eh, you were right. | 你说的是对的 |
[39:41] | Everything you said was right. | 你说的一切都对 |
[39:43] | But this is different. | 但这次不一样 |
[39:48] | Shaun needs you. | 肖恩需要你 |
[40:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:06] | Your mom called from Wyoming. | 你妈妈从怀俄明打来电话了 |
[41:09] | Your dad’s been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. | 你父亲被诊断出胰腺癌了 |
[41:13] | He may only have a few days left. | 可能只剩几天可活了 |