时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:14] | It’s time to wake up. | 起床了 |
[00:15] | Mnh-mnh. It’s still dark outside. | 不要 天还黑着呢 |
[00:18] | I’d like to have sex. | 我想要做爱 |
[00:21] | As romantically as that was put, | 虽然你表达的很浪漫 |
[00:23] | it’s too early, Shaun. | 但是太早了 肖恩 |
[00:26] | It’s exactly early enough to have sex | 现在这么早 正好足够 |
[00:30] | for the average duration it takes us | 我们做完 然后还能 |
[00:32] | and still allow precisely enough time | 留出足够的时间 |
[00:33] | to get ready for work. | 准备上班啊 |
[00:37] | How long have you been up figuring that out? | 你起来琢磨这个琢磨多久了 |
[00:40] | Since 4:53. | 4点53就开始了 |
[00:42] | But it only took two minutes. | 但我只琢磨了两分钟 |
[00:46] | You’ve been waiting since then to propose this? | 然后你就一直等着叫我做爱吗 |
[00:50] | I let you sleep as long as possible. | 我让你尽可量多睡一会了啊 |
[00:55] | That’s… very considerate. | 还真贴心呢 |
[01:25] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[01:26] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩・墨菲医生 |
[01:27] | Kayley has a sore throat. | 凯丽嗓子痛 |
[01:29] | More like this constant feeling | 就是一直有种感觉 |
[01:31] | like there’s something stuck in my throat. | 好像有东西卡在我喉咙里了 |
[01:32] | And I’ve fainted a couple times, | 我还晕倒了好几次 |
[01:34] | which I first thought was just random. | 我一开始以为是意外 |
[01:36] | And I’m obviously losing my voice. | 现在我也要失声了 |
[01:38] | Since I’ve only just met you, | 因为我刚刚见到你 |
[01:39] | I have no idea what your voice normally sounds like. | 我也不知道你正常的声音是怎么样的 |
[01:42] | Well, not this. | 反正不是这样 |
[01:43] | Sometimes when swallowing, I get a super intense pain, | 有时候吞咽 我会觉得很痛 |
[01:47] | like, worse than an ice cream headache. | 比吃冰淇淋吃多了头痛还严重 |
[01:50] | My internist sent me to an ear, nose, and throat guy, | 我内科医生让我看了耳鼻喉科医生 |
[01:53] | an orthopedic surgeon, um, three gastroenterologists, | 整形外科医生 三个肠胃病专家 |
[01:58] | a voice issues specialist dude. | 还有一个专门治疗嗓子问题的哥们 |
[02:00] | An otolaryngologist. | 那叫耳鼻喉科专家 |
[02:04] | …a-a neurosurgeon who thinks it might be a messed up nerve | 一位神经外科医生认为可能是神经错乱 |
[02:07] | connecting the throat to the brain. | 把喉咙和大脑连到了一切 |
[02:09] | The ninth cranial nerve, glossopharyngeal neuralgia. | 第九脑神经 舌咽神经痛 |
[02:12] | He recommended, like, brain surgery. | 他推荐我做什么脑部手术 |
[02:14] | Microvascular decompression. | 微血管减压术 |
[02:16] | Which a second neurosurgeon said I don’t need. | 然后第二个神经外科医生又说不用 |
[02:21] | You’re not happy with the answers you’re getting | 你不喜欢这一大堆专家 |
[02:23] | from a whole bunch of recommended specialists, | 给你的建议 |
[02:25] | so you came to the ER? | 所以你跑来急诊室吗 |
[02:27] | I ran out of recommended specialists. | 我已经没有专家可以给我建议了 |
[02:30] | It is an intriguing combination of symptoms. | 你这一系列症状的组合还挺有意思的 |
[02:34] | We’ll admit you and run some tests. | 我们会给你办住院手术开始做检查的 |
[02:37] | Uh, Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生 |
[02:40] | You’re… | 你还 |
[02:42] | Interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[02:43] | I have autism. | 我有自闭症 |
[02:46] | That’s so cool. | 好酷啊 |
[02:48] | Uh, I mean, no… | 不是的 |
[02:49] | Sor… Not… Not cool that you are. | 抱歉 不是说你有自闭症很酷 |
[02:51] | Be more insensitive, Kayley. Um… | 我咋不考虑别人感受呢 真是的 |
[02:55] | It’s cool that you’re this… | 我是说 你是一个 |
[02:57] | Totally chill, super knowledgeable medico. | 超淡定 超博学的医生 这样子很酷 |
[03:02] | Compliments… are very awkward. | 夸赞我会让我很尴尬的 |
[03:10] | Cute doctor who’s gonna cure me. | 将会治好我的帅气医生 |
[03:16] | Severe abdominal discomfort. | 严重腹部不适 |
[03:17] | Fever, tachy, hypotensive. | 发烧 心跳过速 低血压 |
[03:21] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的宝贝 |
[03:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:25] | That’s Marla. | 她叫玛拉 |
[03:27] | No one to leave her with. | 没人可以带她了 |
[03:29] | We’re gonna take care of your mommy. | 我们会好好照顾你妈妈的 |
[03:32] | Abdomen tender and distended. | 腹部柔软且膨胀 |
[03:35] | Dehydrated. | 脱水 |
[03:37] | Delayed capillary refill. | 毛细血管再充盈延迟 |
[03:39] | Rapid respiratory rate. | 呼吸急促 |
[03:41] | Skin cool and bluish, looks cyanotic. | 皮肤冰凉泛蓝 感觉有点发紫了 |
[03:43] | She’s going into shock. | 她要休克了 |
[03:44] | We need aggressive fluid resuscitation. | 我们需要大量液体复苏 |
[03:46] | Start broad spectrum antibiotics, | 开始使用广谱抗生素 |
[03:47] | place an NG to decompress distended abdomen. | 插鼻胃管来减少腹部压力 |
[03:49] | Trend her lactates, initiate complete sepsis bundle. | 让乳酸水平下降 开始启用败血症监控 |
[04:01] | XGunSubTeam | |
[04:06] | Her CBC, BMP autoimmune panel, | 她的 骨成型蛋白质 自身免疫性 |
[04:09] | nasal swab, and blood cultures. | 鼻部提取物 以及血液指标 |
[04:11] | All normal. | 全部正常 |
[04:12] | Ohh. That’s exciting. | 太激动了 |
[04:14] | Negative tests are exciting? | 全都没问题还激动 |
[04:16] | No one’s been able to find out what she has. | 没人知道她到底出了什么问题 |
[04:19] | I’m going to get brain FIESTA and time-of-flight MRI | 我要给她做一大堆大脑检查 核磁共振 |
[04:23] | to assess the cranial nerves and vessels, | 评估脑神经和血管 |
[04:25] | and Doppler ultrasound to… | 还要多多普勒测试来看看 |
[04:26] | I have to get back to work. | 我得继续上班了 |
[04:29] | Our pre-dawn romantic interlude made me late. | 我们的清晨浪漫爱爱搞得我都迟到了 |
[04:33] | Yes. There was a flaw in my methodology. | 是的 我的方法论出了问题 |
[04:35] | My calculation was based on | 我的计算是根据 |
[04:38] | the mean duration of our sex overall, but generally, | 总体来说的计算时长来考量的 |
[04:41] | we take statistically significantly longer | 但一般我们早上爱爱的时候 |
[04:43] | in the morning than at other times of day. | 比其他时候要久一点的 |
[04:47] | Well, maybe we can discuss | 不然这个爱爱时长的事情 |
[04:48] | this whole timing-our-sex thing at lunchtime. | 我们午餐时候再讨论吧 |
[04:51] | Mm. No, thank you. | 不了谢谢 |
[04:54] | I can’t have lunch today. | 我今天不能跟你吃午饭了 |
[04:57] | Too much to do. | 太忙了 |
[05:04] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:05] | I was going to cancel our lunch. | 我本来都要取消了的 |
[05:07] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[05:08] | A patient more interesting than me. | 有比我更有意思的病人了 |
[05:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:14] | She has a mysterious condition. | 她得了一种神秘的病 |
[05:16] | But I realized I could use our lunch to help understand it. | 我意识到我可以用我们的午餐帮忙理解一下 |
[05:19] | I ordered you a salad. Thank you. | – 我给你点了沙拉 – 谢谢 |
[05:28] | How do I get an ice cream headache? | 我怎么才能吃冰激凌吃到头痛呢 |
[05:30] | I’ve never had one. | 我没有过 |
[05:32] | You don’t want one. Brain freeze is horrible. | 可别有 脑冻结很难受的 |
[05:35] | The scientific term | 专业术语叫做 |
[05:36] | is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia. | 蝶腭神经痛 |
[05:39] | The trigeminal nerve reacts to | 三叉神经对口腔温度 |
[05:40] | rapid temperature change in the mouth, | 快速变化起了反应 |
[05:42] | sending a signal to the brain, | 给大脑传输了信号 |
[05:43] | which responds with changes in blood flow and dura irritation, | 血液流动和硬脑膜刺激的变化 |
[05:46] | which combats what it perceives as a dangerous, noxious stimuli, | 它就与它所认为的 危险有害的刺激进行斗争 |
[05:50] | but is just ice cream. | 但其实只是个冰激凌 |
[05:52] | I need to experience that. | 我得体验一下 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | The technique I usually use is, | 我一般采用的策略是 |
[05:57] | eat way too much, way too fast. | 吃太多 吃太快 |
[06:04] | I’m quitting my job. | 我要辞职了 |
[06:08] | The job you came back from Hershey for? | 你从好时公司回来接的那个工作吗 |
[06:10] | Don’t tell Glassy. He already thinks I’m a flake. | 可别跟格勒斯曼大哥说了 他已经觉得我不正经了 |
[06:13] | You kicking me out is just what I needed. | 你把我轰走正好是我需要的 |
[06:18] | I was in a complete rut. | 我已经完全混乱了 |
[06:19] | In my personal life, at work, super stale. | 我得私人生活 工作 都停滞不前 |
[06:22] | I mean, we weren’t developing anything, | 我们什么都没在研发 |
[06:24] | just market testing designs… | 只是一直在市场测试设计 |
[06:31] | That’s awful! | 好难受啊 |
[06:32] | What’s the cure? Time. | – 解药是什么 – 时间 |
[06:34] | How much time? Depends. | – 要多久 – 没准 |
[06:37] | Do you think I should include my job in Hershey on my resume? | 你觉得我要把好时这段工作经历放到简历上吗 |
[06:40] | It hurts so much! | 好痛啊 |
[06:43] | Or does it make me look like | 还是会给人感觉 |
[06:44] | I’m unable to commit to anything? | 我没办法长期稳定的做任何事呢 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | The ultrasound showed your colon is distended. | 超声波检查显示你的结肠扩张了 |
[06:54] | We placed a rectal tube and an NG | 我们放了直肠管和鼻胃管 |
[06:56] | to try to get that decompressed. | 来想要减少压力 |
[06:58] | Mommy, can we go home? | 妈妈 我们能回家了吗 |
[07:00] | Not yet, sweetie. | 还不行 宝贝 |
[07:01] | It would be helpful to try to find out | 如果你能得知 |
[07:02] | what could’ve triggered this. | 诱发原因就好了 |
[07:03] | Any history of Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis? | 你克罗恩病或溃疡性结肠炎病史吗 |
[07:06] | No. | 没 |
[07:08] | I, um… | 我 |
[07:09] | I have had some UTIs lately. | 我最近有点尿路感染 |
[07:11] | That’s likely not connected. | 这应该是没关系的 |
[07:13] | Diverticulitis? | 憩室炎呢 |
[07:14] | Any recent international travel? | 最近有国际旅行吗 |
[07:16] | I have a three-year-old and no husband. | 我自己带着一个三岁的女儿 哪有空去 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | We’re gonna need to keep you on IV antibiotics | 我们得给你输着抗生素 |
[07:21] | and monitor the distention. | 观察你肿胀的情况 |
[07:23] | In the meantime, is there anyone who can look after Marla? | 在此期间 有人可以照看玛拉吗 |
[07:26] | No one. | 没人 |
[07:28] | My whole family’s back east. It’s… It’s just us. | 我全家都在东部 这边就我俩 |
[07:31] | I’ll get a social worker to look after her. | 我会找个社工来照看她的 |
[07:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Go ahead, honey. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[07:59] | Why is my mom upset? | 我妈妈为什么不开心 |
[08:04] | If her anterior inferior cerebellar artery | 如果她的小脑前下动脉 |
[08:08] | is encroaching on her glossopharyngeal nerve, | 是在侵略她的舌咽神经的话 |
[08:10] | it’s very minor. | 也是很微小的 |
[08:11] | Certainly not enough to justify | 很显然不足以 |
[08:12] | microvascular decompression surgery. | 做微血管减压手术 |
[08:14] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:15] | It could also be acid reflux temporal arteritis, | 也可能是胃酸反流性颞动脉炎 |
[08:18] | laryngopharyngeal dysesthesia. We need to… | 咽喉的感觉迟钝 我们需要做 |
[08:21] | We need to do $50,000 of tests, | 我们需要做五万刀的检查 |
[08:23] | and it might be acid reflux? | 结果可能就只是胃酸倒流吗 |
[08:25] | Or temporal arteritis or… | 或者是 颞动脉炎 或者是 |
[08:28] | It’s a constellation | 这是各种 |
[08:29] | of relatively insignificant symptoms. | 相对不明显症状的综合 |
[08:30] | Have you ever had an ice cream headache, Dr. Andrews? | 你有吃冰激凌吃到过头痛吗 安德鲁斯医生 |
[08:35] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:36] | I believe it didn’t require brain surgery, Dr. Murphy. | 我认为这也不需要脑部手术 墨菲医生 |
[08:40] | As a compromise, we could do an MRI | 那我们各退一步 我们可以做一个核磁共振 |
[08:42] | and CT her neck and a swallow… | 脖子拍个片子 然后做一个吞咽 |
[08:44] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[08:46] | You don’t compromise with your boss. | 你不能跟你上司各退一步 |
[08:49] | Start her on dilantin for her pain and send her home. | 给他开点狄兰汀止疼 然后让她出院吧 |
[09:02] | Can I just leave her with you? | 我能把她留给你吗 |
[09:03] | I’m a receptionist, not a social worker. | 我是前台 不是社工 |
[09:05] | And I’m a surgeon. | 我还是医生呢 |
[09:09] | I didn’t mean I’m more important. | 我不是想说我的工作比你重要 |
[09:10] | I just meant we both have more important things to do. | 我意思是 我们都有比看孩子更重要的事情要做 |
[09:13] | When will the social worker be here? | 社工什么时候能到呢 |
[09:14] | She said half an hour. | 她说半小时 |
[09:16] | Can you page her again? | 能再呼一遍吗 |
[09:17] | I want my mama. | 我要妈妈 |
[09:19] | Why don’t you just go play with the toys, okay? | 你先去玩玩具吧好吗 |
[09:22] | Do you have her number? I’ll call her myself. | 有她电话吗 我自己打 |
[09:25] | I made Mommy sick. | 是我让妈妈生病的 |
[09:28] | No, sweetie. It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 亲爱的 |
[09:30] | Sometimes people just get sick. | 有时候人就会生病的 |
[09:32] | Mommy drawk ma poop. | 妈妈哈了我的粑粑 |
[09:36] | Your mommy drew your poop? No! | – 妈妈清理了你的粑粑吗 – 不 |
[09:38] | Drawk. Mommy drawk. | 哈 妈妈哈 |
[09:43] | Drank? | 喝吗 |
[09:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:46] | Mommy drawnk my poop. | 妈妈哈了我的粑粑 |
[09:53] | The good news is, we’ve ruled out glossopharyngeal neuralgia. | 好消息是 我们已经排除了舌咽神经痛 |
[09:56] | You don’t need brain surgery. | 不需要做脑部手术 |
[09:58] | Never any good news without bad news. | 有个好消息 肯定也有个坏消息吧 |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[10:00] | – | |
[10:00] | We’ve got a list of a few things you don’t have, | 我们列了个清单 是你没得的病 |
[10:03] | but we don’t know what you do have. | 但我们不知道你得了什么病 |
[10:05] | So you’ll run more tests. | 那就继续做检查呗 |
[10:07] | We can’t. | 不行的 |
[10:08] | There are 21 different things this might be, | 有21种可能 |
[10:12] | but they don’t want us to run 37 more tests. | 但老板不想让我们再做37个检查了 |
[10:18] | Well, this is lame. | 好衰哦 |
[10:20] | I can afford the tests. I make good money. | 我有钱做检查的 我赚钱很多的 |
[10:23] | I can’t keep talking like this! | 我不能继续公鸭嗓了 |
[10:26] | I need a… | 我得 |
[10:32] | She’s hypotensive. | 她低血压了 |
[10:33] | Code stroke. | 中风了 |
[10:36] | We need stat brain CT and MRI. | 需要赶快做脑部核磁共振 拍片子 |
[10:38] | Call angio. She may need mechanical thrombectomy. | 联系做血管造影 她可能需要机械祛栓 |
[10:46] | 3 cc’s of 2% lidocaine. | 打3个单位百分之二的利多卡因 |
[11:27] | I-I didn’t drink it. I just… | 我没有喝 我就是 |
[11:30] | I just used her stool to do a home fecal transfer. | 我只是用她的粪便做了一个家庭粪便移植手术 |
[11:33] | And you didn’t think to mention that? | 你怎么不提这事呢 |
[11:35] | You said my UTIs were unrelated. | 你们说我尿路感染没联系的啊 |
[11:39] | They didn’t get better with antibiotics, | 我吃消炎药没用 |
[11:41] | so I did exactly what I was supposed to do. | 所以我就做了我该做的 |
[11:43] | The video swore that it was completely safe. | 视频上说是绝对安全的 |
[11:46] | Make sure your friend is completely healthy. | 确保你朋友是完全健康的 |
[11:48] | I’ve had the best results with vegans, | 我觉得吃素的人效果最好 |
[11:50] | though if it were between | 不过如果是从 |
[11:52] | an 18-year-old carnivore and a 60-year-old vegan… | 18岁吃肉的人和一个60岁吃素的人里面选呢 |
[11:55] | Well, don’t make me choose. | 那还用问吗 |
[11:56] | We’re gonna add the saline solution. | 然后我们加上生理盐水 |
[12:00] | Should be a one-to-one match, more or less. | 应该是一比一的 差不多吧 |
[12:04] | Then, we’re gonna puree… | 然后我们进行搅拌 |
[12:09] | …puree, and then puree some more. | 搅拌 继续搅拌 |
[12:11] | While it’s mixing… | 等会混合好了之后 |
[12:14] | Let’s talk enema bags. | 我们拿出灌肠袋 |
[12:17] | Marla must have seen her using the blender, | 玛拉肯定是看到她用了搅拌机 |
[12:21] | assumed she drank it. | 以为她给喝了呢 |
[12:22] | Yeah, that’s the mystery here, | 这就是神秘之处了 |
[12:23] | not how anyone this stupid is still alive. | 不是所有这么蠢的人都能活下来的 |
[12:25] | It’s not completely irrational. | 这也不是完全没有理智的做法啊 |
[12:27] | The E. coli strain in drug-resistant UTIs | 耐药葡萄球菌中的大肠杆菌株 |
[12:30] | can hide out in the gut. | 能藏在肠子里 |
[12:31] | Repopulating the colon microbiome using FMT | 粪便移植手术用重建结肠微生物群落 |
[12:34] | has shown some success. | 是取得了一些成功的 |
[12:35] | In a hospital, under controlled and sterile conditions. | 那也是在医院里 完全受控且无菌的环境下做的 |
[12:39] | Prep her for surgery. | 准备�o她做手术 |
[12:40] | Between the dilation and rigidity, | 现在这种膨胀和硬度 |
[12:41] | there may be colon perforation. | 可能会有肠穿孔 |
[12:44] | And test Marla’s stool for toxins and infectious bacteria. | 测试一下玛拉的粪便是否有毒性以及感染类细菌 |
[12:49] | She was suffering a mini-stroke, and I saved her. | 她微中风了 我救了她 |
[12:53] | I saved her. I need to celebrate. Outside? | – 我救了她 我要庆祝 – 在室外吗 |
[12:56] | I want to celebrate by kissing you. | 我想要通过亲你来庆祝 |
[12:57] | A lot. | 狂亲 |
[12:59] | I-Inside would be inappropriate. | 在室内就不合适了 |
[13:04] | Eagle Syndrome is very rare. | 伊戈尔综合症非常罕见 |
[13:06] | A longer-than-normal styloid bone | 比正常茎突骨长 |
[13:08] | coming off the base of the skull. | 从头骨底部脱落出来 |
[13:10] | And… I only get a five-minute break. | 我只有五分钟的休息时间 |
[13:13] | It impinged on her nerves, | 这样会使她神经紧张 |
[13:15] | causing the confusing symptoms | 造成令人困惑的症状 |
[13:17] | that baffled eight expert doctors. | 八位专家都搞不定 |
[13:19] | And then when she turned her head suddenly, | 然后她突然一转头 |
[13:21] | it pinched her carotid, causing her TIA. | 扎破了她的颈动脉 导致她短暂性脑缺血了 |
[13:25] | Yeah, it’s him! | 就是他 |
[13:29] | It’s Dr. Murphy! | 墨菲医生 |
[13:34] | How do I know you? | 我认识你们吗 |
[13:35] | He is cute! | 确实好帅啊 |
[13:37] | Is that his girlfriend? | 这就是他女朋友啊 |
[13:39] | Kayley’s hotter. | 还没凯丽好看呢 |
[13:44] | He’s so cute! | 好帅啊 |
[13:54] | My personal… Chernobyl. | 我的私人切尔诺贝利大灾难 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | Seriously, guys. | 真的 各位 |
[14:00] | Ohh, come on. | 我天 |
[14:01] | A zone of exclusion should be imposed around my kitchen. | 警察应该在我的厨房周围设一个隔离区 |
[14:05] | Millions of people have watched that? | 这就有一百万人观看了吗 |
[14:08] | As of 9:00 a.m. | 早上9点就有了 |
[14:09] | You’re an influencer. | 你是个影响力者 |
[14:11] | And you posted how I saved you? | 你把我救你的过程发到网上去了吗 |
[14:14] | But I take it I’m not saved yet? You still have to operate? | 但我还没有被治好吧 还是得手术吧 |
[14:17] | A normal styloid process | 正常的茎突 |
[14:19] | is 2.5 centimeters in length. Yours measures… | 长度在2.5厘米 你的呢 |
[14:21] | Don’t do that. | 别拍我了 |
[14:24] | There are two surgical options. | 有两种手术方案 |
[14:28] | Transoral, where we go in through your mouth. | 经口的 也就是我们通过你的嘴进入 |
[14:30] | It’s non-invasive, but creates surgical challenges | 这是非侵入性的 但是会增加手术困难 |
[14:33] | for physical and visual access. | 视觉上和动作上都不太好介入 |
[14:35] | The alternative transcervical procedure | 另一种经颈动脉手术 |
[14:37] | involves an incision in your neck | 会在你的脖子上有一个切口 |
[14:39] | with none of those access issues, | 不会造成手术上的困难 |
[14:41] | but with some post-operative scarring. | 但会有一点术后疤痕 |
[14:43] | So one way is safer, but the other way, I’ll look better? | 所以一种更安全 另一种我会更好看 |
[14:46] | It’s a pretty bad-ass scar. | 那个伤疤也挺好看的 |
[14:49] | Can I take a bit to decide which? | 我能花点时间考虑下吗 |
[14:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:56] | You had no right to tell the world about me. | 你没有权利跟全世界宣扬我 |
[14:58] | It was flattering. | 多开心啊 |
[15:00] | Not everyone wants to be famous. | 不是所有人都想出名的 |
[15:03] | Uh… If it’s any consolation, | 如果可以安慰到你的话 |
[15:06] | you’ve had over 70 marriage proposals. | 已经有70多个人跟你求婚了呢 |
[15:10] | It’s not. | 并不会 |
[15:17] | Some of us are more comfortable in the spotlight than others. | 我们中的一些人比其他人更喜欢在聚光灯下 |
[15:20] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你就很好 |
[15:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[15:28] | I don’t have to poop. | 我拉不出来 |
[15:31] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[15:36] | I don’t have to poop! | 我拉不出来 |
[15:38] | Is there something your mom does | 那你拉不出来的时候 |
[15:40] | to help you when you can’t go? | 你妈妈会做什么呢 |
[15:42] | Sometimes she hold my hand. | 有时候她会拉着我的手 |
[15:46] | Would you like me to? | 你要我拉着你吗 |
[15:47] | You’re not my mom. | 你又不是我妈妈 |
[15:49] | Well, just keep trying. | 那你继续努力吧 |
[15:56] | Sweetie, we really need you to go. | 宝贝 你真的得拉出来的 |
[16:00] | If you can’t, there is another way we can do this. | 如果拉不出来 还有另外一种方式 |
[16:05] | How? | 怎么呢 |
[16:06] | Well, it’s not fun. | 不是很好玩 |
[16:09] | For either of us. | 对咱俩来说都不是 |
[16:15] | Isolate and divide middle colic artery and vein. | 分离并分割中结肠动静脉 |
[16:18] | It’s an epidemic. | 现在已经很流行了 |
[16:20] | People taking online medical advice. | 大家去网上求医问药 |
[16:21] | It’s not the problem. It’s the symptom. | 这不是问题 是症状 |
[16:23] | Medical care is a financial stress for lots of people, | 医疗方面的经济压力对很多人来说都负担不起的 |
[16:26] | not to mention physician arrogance, | 更别提很多医生骄傲自大 |
[16:29] | incompetence, impatience. | 毫无能力还毫无耐心 |
[16:30] | So it’s our fault? | 所以是我们的错咯 |
[16:32] | Resect and cut the colon proximal and distal | 切除和切断结肠近端和远端 |
[16:34] | to the perforation with GIA stapler. | 用GIA吻合器缝合穿孔 |
[16:37] | A friend of a friend self-diagnosed | 我一个朋友的朋友 |
[16:39] | her own Cushing’s disease online | 自己在网上给自己诊断出了库兴氏病 |
[16:41] | after a series of doctors barely listened to her, | 但是网上的医生根本没仔细听她在讲什么 |
[16:44] | told her to get more rest. | 就告诉她要多休息 |
[16:47] | I’m guessing she didn’t then perform | 她应该没有自己在家 |
[16:48] | do-it-yourself brain surgery at home. | 给自己做了脑部手术吧 |
[16:51] | Claire’s right. | 克莱尔说得对 |
[16:54] | I was… supporting your point. | 我是在支持你的观点 |
[16:56] | She convinced me I was wrong. | 她证明了我是错的了 |
[16:58] | Divide mesentery with LigaSure. | 用结扎束分开肠系膜 |
[17:06] | We have a bleed. | 发现出血 |
[17:07] | It’s major. | 大出血 |
[17:08] | Tension during mobilization | 肯定是移动的张力 |
[17:10] | must have caused a splenic capsule tear. | 导致脾囊撕裂了 |
[17:11] | We need to do a splenectomy. | 需要做脾切除术 |
[17:12] | Cut the connecting attachments. | 切断连接附组织 |
[17:17] | Kidney. | 肾脏 |
[17:18] | Diaphragm. | 横膈膜 |
[17:19] | Take the vascular pedicle with a white load stapler. | 用白色负荷吻合器取血管蒂 |
[17:21] | Do not get the tail of the pancreas. | 不要弄脏胰脏的尾部 |
[17:33] | Dr. Melendez? | 梅伦德斯的医生 |
[17:35] | Can this wait? | 可以等吗 |
[17:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[17:37] | The fecal sample that your team sent me… | 你们团队给我送来的粪便样本 |
[17:39] | It might be normal, but was it mislabeled? | 虽然正常 但是是不是搞错了 |
[17:42] | It seems to be from a 70-year-old. | 这好像是70岁老年人的粪便 |
[17:45] | It’s from a three-year-old. | 这是三岁小孩的粪便 |
[17:47] | SCFAs, elevated isobutyric and isovaleric acid. | 短链脂肪酸 升高的异丁酸和异戊酸 |
[17:52] | She is at high risk for serious cardiac problems. | 她患严重心脏病的风险很高 |
[18:17] | Oh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:30] | Her social media posts about Shaun have gone viral. | 她发的肖恩的帖子在网上已经火了 |
[18:33] | I’ve got reporters clamoring to speak | 都有记者打电话来 |
[18:35] | to the “twice-exceptional” Dr. Murphy. | 吵着要找比别人更棒的墨菲医生了 |
[18:37] | Bad idea. Luckily, he won’t do it. | 坏主意 不过幸亏他不会同意的 |
[18:39] | He went off on Kayley about his privacy. | 他跟凯丽说了要尊重他隐私的事情了 |
[18:41] | The publicity would be good for the hospital. | 曝光度对医院是有好处的 |
[18:42] | And I’m sure Dr. Glassman can make him see the wisdom of that. | 我确定格拉斯曼医生可以让他明白其中含义的吧 |
[18:45] | I’m with Andrews. | 我同意安德鲁斯的 |
[18:47] | It smacks of us patting ourselves on the back. | 有可能这件事会出差错 |
[18:49] | It could also come off as exploitative. | 但也可能可以从中获利 |
[18:51] | But the bigger issue is, it could blow up in our face. | 但更大的问题的是 有可能会偷鸡不成蚀把米 |
[18:53] | Shaun is a complete communications wild card. | 肖恩在人际交往上面完全让人摸不透 |
[18:55] | Who knows what he’ll say about you, about me, | 谁知道他会说出什么关于你我 |
[18:57] | about being demoted, about screw-ups. | 被降职 做错事情的话呢 |
[18:59] | Well, we would have to coach him. | 那我们得教他啊 |
[19:01] | Do we have six years before they need to go to press? | 在让他接触媒体之前我们还有六年时间教他吗 |
[19:03] | I can go with him, manage the situation. | 我可以跟他一起去 控制局面 |
[19:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:08] | If we consider Shaun an asset, | 如果我们认为肖恩是资源 |
[19:10] | we shouldn’t treat him like a liability. | 就不应该把他当成累赘对待 |
[19:14] | I’ll talk to him, see what he says. | 我去找他 看看他怎么想 |
[19:18] | You can see the proximity of her elongated styloid | 你可以看到她细长的茎突 |
[19:21] | to the nerves and carotid. | 延伸到到神经和颈动脉 |
[19:23] | The trick is to break off the excess length | 重点是去掉多余的长度 |
[19:25] | without injury to local neurovascular structures. | 还不能对局部神经血管结构有损伤 |
[19:27] | If done transcervically, entry point is key. | 如果是采用颈部手术的方式 进入点是很重要的 |
[19:30] | Minimizes risk of a marginal mandibular nerve injury. | 要最小化边缘下颌神经损伤的风险 |
[19:33] | Has she made a decision? | 她决定了吗 |
[19:34] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[19:36] | I’d like to lead. | 我想申请主刀 |
[19:37] | Being that it’s such a rare surgery, | 虽然这是个罕见的手术 |
[19:39] | I may not get another chance at it during residency. | 但我在实习期可能也不会有其他机会做了 |
[19:42] | When I have the benefit of supervision. | 而且这时候还有人可以监督指导我 |
[19:44] | And it wouldn’t have anything to do with hoping | 你不会是想让凯西也 |
[19:45] | Kayley might then post glowingly about you? | 给你发微博让给你出名吧 |
[19:47] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[19:48] | Well, undoubtedly, a little. | 还是有一点点的吧 |
[19:51] | Given the attention this case has drawn, | 考虑到这个病例引起的关注 |
[19:52] | I think we should put our best, most experienced choice forward. | 我认为我们应该做出最好 最有经验的选择 |
[19:56] | Well, this is a teaching hospital. | 我们确实是教学医院 |
[19:59] | It’s exactly the type of surgery we’d give to a third-year. | 这正是第三年医生应该做的手术啊 |
[20:02] | The fact that she has an online presence | 而且她在网上有点知名度 |
[20:03] | shouldn’t be a factor. | 也不会有什么影响吧 |
[20:04] | And yet here you are, the Chief of Surgery | 那你一个手术主任 |
[20:07] | working a case you say a third-year can handle. | 不是还在这掺和一个第三年医生就能搞定的病人吗 |
[20:09] | It also might reflect well on this place | 这样的话 也能反映出我们医院重视女性 |
[20:11] | to have a young woman be the face of Kayley’s surgery. | 让一个年轻女医生作为凯丽手术的主刀门面 |
[20:14] | Assuming it goes well. | 但前提是手术进行的顺利 |
[20:17] | Live by the Internet, die by the Internet. | 爆红之后可能会迅速凉凉啊 |
[20:20] | You still want to lead? | 你确定还想主刀吗 |
[20:23] | Yes. | 想 |
[20:24] | It’s yours. | 那你来吧 |
[21:28] | Ann? | 安 |
[21:30] | Ann. | 安 |
[21:38] | Am I okay? | 我还好吗 |
[21:39] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[21:40] | We had to wake you up a little earlier than we’d like | 我们得稍微早一点叫醒你 |
[21:42] | because we need to discuss something with you. | 因为有些事需要跟你探讨 |
[21:44] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:47] | Your gut biome showed markers for elevated cholesterol. | 你的肠道菌群显示有胆固醇升高 |
[21:49] | Which you don’t have. | 但你没有 |
[21:51] | Your daughter does. | 是你女儿有 |
[21:54] | Marla has high cholesterol? | 玛拉高胆固醇吗 |
[21:56] | hyperlipidemia. | 高脂血 |
[21:59] | Coronary testing showed 90% narrowing | 冠状动脉测试显示她心脏的左主动脉 |
[22:01] | of the left main artery to her heart. | 有90%狭窄 |
[22:05] | I’m afraid your daughter needs urgent heart surgery. | 很抱歉 你女儿需要立即做紧急心脏手术 |
[22:15] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | I’ll tell the reporters that. | 那我跟记者回复了 |
[22:21] | But can… can we talk about why? | 但是能聊聊为什么吗 |
[22:24] | Your computer just beeped. | 你电脑响了 |
[22:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:28] | I can think of a few reasons why you might be reticent. | 我可以想到几个你抗拒的原因 |
[22:30] | You’re shy. No, I’m not. | – 你很害羞 – 我没有 |
[22:32] | Well, you do have trouble with social interactions, | 你在社交上有点问题 |
[22:35] | and you have trouble anticipating | 也不知道如何应对 |
[22:37] | what people might ask and how you might respond. | 别人问你话你回答的局面 |
[22:39] | Yes, that is a problem when I’m meeting with a patient | 是的 在我面对病人 工作面试 |
[22:43] | or I’m at a job interview or I’m on a date. | 和约会的时候这是个问题 |
[22:46] | Then my answers matter. | 那时候我的回答是重要的 |
[22:47] | But if I’m talking to a reporter, they don’t matter. | 但如果我是跟记者说话 答案就不重要 |
[22:50] | It beeped again. | 你电脑又响了 |
[22:51] | Yes, I know. We’re digitizing. | 我知道 现在都改成电子化了 |
[22:53] | Every time a patient needs to take a drug, | 每次病人需要服药了 |
[22:56] | we send them a reminder. | 就会给他们发提醒了 |
[22:57] | For some unknown reason, they keep sending me one, too. | 但我不知道为啥 每次也都会给我发一个 |
[23:00] | I think stories do matter. | 我觉得你的故事确实很重要 |
[23:01] | I think what you do and what you have done | 我觉得你的工作 和你做过的事情 |
[23:05] | might be inspirational for people to hear. | 可能会成为某些人的灵感源泉 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | Okay, you’ll do it? | 好吧 是你同意了吗 |
[23:12] | Okay, you’ve convinced me I should be nervous about it. | 好吧 你说服了我 我该紧张了 |
[23:13] | Now I have two reasons not to do it. | 现在我有两个理由不去了 |
[23:15] | What’s the other reason? | 另一个理由是什么 |
[23:16] | I’m very busy between doing my job and having sex. | 我每天忙着工作和做爱 |
[23:19] | I don’t have a lot of free time. | 我空闲的时间不是很多 |
[23:23] | You should hire Lea. | 你应该聘用莉亚 |
[23:25] | Yes. | – 不要 – 要 |
[23:27] | She’s very good at tech | 她很擅长高科技一类的 |
[23:30] | and isn’t happy in her job right now. | 而且现在的工作做的不开心 |
[23:35] | I’ll tell you what, Shaun. | 我跟你说吧 肖恩 |
[23:37] | You think about this, you really think about this, | 你想想 好好想想 |
[23:40] | how your story can benefit people, | 你的故事如何能够打动人 |
[23:43] | and I will… | 而我呢 |
[23:47] | Interview Lea. | 给莉亚面试 |
[23:49] | Excellent. | 好的 |
[23:52] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[23:54] | I’ll really think about it. | 好好考虑的 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:08] | Some people definitely thought I would look amazeballs | 有些人绝对认为我脖子上有道疤 |
[24:10] | rocking a neck scar. | 会超酷的 |
[24:11] | But the consensus was, | 但是投票结果一致认为 |
[24:14] | there’s only so many turtleneck days in a year. | 不能天天都穿高领衣服啊 |
[24:16] | So I’m going with the no-scar approach. | 所以我要需选择不留疤痕的手术方法 |
[24:20] | Which one did you vote for? | 那你自己想选哪个呢 |
[24:22] | Well, these are my people. I mean, they know me. | 这些都是我的粉丝 他们了解我 |
[24:25] | They know what’s best for me and my brand. | 他们知道什么对我 和对我的个人品牌最好 |
[24:29] | “Wisdom of the crowd.” | 群体智慧 |
[24:31] | My warrior goddess lead surgeon. | 这是给我主刀的女神战士 |
[24:35] | We’ll get you prepped for surgery. | 我们会给你准备手术的 |
[24:38] | New blouse? It’s nice. | 还穿了新衬衫啊 漂亮 |
[24:41] | Dr. Murphy, do you have a minute? | 墨菲医生 你有空吗 |
[24:49] | I really am sorry I upset you. | 很抱歉我让你不开心了 |
[24:53] | And I really am grateful. | 我也真的很感激 |
[24:55] | Being sick was… | 生病真的让人 |
[24:57] | You don’t need to explain | 你不用解释 |
[24:58] | why you’re grateful we diagnosed your illness. | 你为什么会感激我诊断出了你的疾病 |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[25:00] | – | |
[25:01] | Well, I do. | 我要的 |
[25:03] | You saved me and my career. | 你拯救了我本人 以及我的事业 |
[25:07] | At first, my followers were super into | 一开始 我的粉丝还很感兴趣 |
[25:09] | what I was going through, but after a while, | 我所经历的一切 但之后再过一段时间 |
[25:12] | you just start being “the sick girl.” | 大家就只会叫你病恹恹女孩了 |
[25:14] | You give up your privacy. Doesn’t that bother you? | 你放弃了你的隐私啊 你不觉得困扰吗 |
[25:17] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的啊 |
[25:19] | No one should. | 没人应该有的 |
[25:21] | We should all just be who we are. | 我们就应该诚实的做自己 |
[25:28] | We are… | 我们 |
[25:32] | The decisions we make. | 被我们自己的决定所影响 |
[25:36] | And you let other people make them for you. | 而你让其他人替你做决定 |
[25:41] | So you’re not being anyone. | 所以你谁也不是 |
[25:54] | You know how you and I like to do so many things together? | 你知道咱俩很喜欢一起做很多事吧 |
[25:57] | We make clay mugs. | 我们一起做黏土杯子 |
[25:59] | That’s right. | 没错啊 |
[26:00] | Mommy was sick, and she needed to be fixed. | 妈妈病了 需要治疗 |
[26:04] | And you’re sick, too. | 你也病了 |
[26:07] | I don’t feel sick. | 我没感觉我病了 |
[26:09] | That’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[26:10] | And the doctors just want to make sure | 医生们只是想确认 |
[26:12] | everything is all better before you do. | 在你真的生病之前确实是没问题的 |
[26:13] | How? | 怎么呢 |
[26:15] | They’re gonna go inside you and… | 他们要打开你的身体 然后 |
[26:18] | How? | 怎么呢 |
[26:19] | They’re gonna make a little cut… | 他们会切一个小口子 |
[26:20] | No! | 不要 |
[26:21] | You’re gonna be asleep. | 你会睡着的 |
[26:22] | No! Just like Mommy. | – 不要 – 就跟妈妈一样 |
[26:24] | I… No, no, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[26:26] | I’ll be with you, Marla. I’ll take good care of you. | 我会跟你一起的 玛拉 我会照顾你的 |
[26:28] | No, no, no, no, no! It’s okay. Just breathe, sweetie. | – 不要不要不要 – 深呼吸 亲爱的 |
[26:29] | Count to three. No! | – 数到三 – 不要 |
[26:30] | Hey, sweetie, you have to be brave. No! | – 宝贝 你要勇敢 – 不要 |
[26:31] | No! | 不要 |
[26:34] | Code blue! | 病人晕倒 |
[26:37] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[26:39] | Please help my baby. | 救救我孩子啊 |
[26:40] | She’s had a heart attack! | 她犯心脏病了 |
[26:42] | Marla. | 玛拉 |
[26:44] | Marla? | 玛拉 |
[26:46] | Marla! | 玛拉 |
[26:54] | Uh, would you like my CV? | 你要我的简历吗 |
[26:57] | No. | 不要 |
[26:58] | I know who you are. I don’t need to see a list. | 我了解你 我不用看你写出来 |
[27:04] | Where do I work? | 我在哪工作 |
[27:07] | It’s a tech company. | 一个科技公司 |
[27:09] | You were there. | 你去过的啊 |
[27:10] | Cars. Something about cars. | 车的 跟什么车子有关的 |
[27:12] | You have no interest in hiring me, do you? | 你完全没打算聘用我对吧 |
[27:15] | No. It’s not personal. | 对 不过不是针对你 |
[27:17] | It’s a little personal. | 感觉有点针对我 |
[27:19] | I’m doing a favor for Shaun. I don’t really need anyone. | 我是为了帮肖恩一个忙 我其实也不需要招人 |
[27:21] | Did he ask you to waste my time? | 是他让你来浪费我时间的吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah… It’s okay. | 好吧 没事 |
[27:25] | I didn’t really want to work for you anyway. | 我也没有很想为你工作 |
[27:27] | You’re a bit of a grouch. | 你这人反正也事儿挺多的 |
[27:29] | But make sure whoever does do the job shores up your firewall. | 不过要确保 不管是谁来做这份工作 要升级你的防火墙 |
[27:32] | A kindergartner can hack it. | 一个三岁的黑客都能黑进来 |
[27:34] | Thank you. I’m sure we’ll be fine. | 谢谢 我们会没事的 |
[27:37] | And you’re right, you know. | 你也是对的 |
[27:38] | We are not a good fit. | 我们不合适 |
[27:40] | And our mutual affection for Shaun | 我们彼此对肖恩的喜爱 |
[27:42] | isn’t enough to stop us from killing each other. | 还不足以不让我们自相残杀 |
[27:49] | Your Chronicle subscription is about to expire | 你的编年史订阅即将到期了 |
[27:51] | because they don’t have your updated credit card. | 因为你没有更新你的信用卡信息 |
[27:54] | The coffee maker you ordered, | 你定的咖啡机 |
[27:55] | third new one in the last six months, | 半年内已经定了三个了 |
[27:57] | will be delivered Tuesday. | 周二会送到 |
[27:59] | And you’re deducting way too much money | 而且你扣除了黛比工资里面 |
[28:02] | out of Debbie’s paycheck for FICA. | 太多要付给联邦社会保险捐款法的钱 |
[28:03] | Would you like to hear about your Google searches? | 你还想知道你的谷歌引擎有什么问题吗 |
[28:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的时间 |
[28:16] | Lea! | 莉亚 |
[28:21] | Severe proximal LAD disease with mid total occlusion. | 严重的近端心脏阻塞疾病 中间完全闭塞了 |
[28:24] | Angioplasty won’t resolve that stenosis. | 血管成形术解决不了狭窄 |
[28:26] | High risk of rupture in someone this young. | 这么年轻的人有很高的破裂风险 |
[28:29] | A stent? | 放支架呢 |
[28:30] | Won’t be enough effective revascularization. | 没有足够有效的血运重建 |
[28:33] | She needs a left IMA to LAD anastomosis. | 她需要做左心室到左前降支吻合术 |
[28:37] | I’ve never done a coronary bypass on a three-year-old. | 我还没在一个三岁小孩身上做过冠状动脉旁路手术 |
[28:40] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[28:42] | I guess it was the right call | 看来把她女儿的便便 |
[28:43] | to put her daughter’s poop up her tush. | 放到自己肠子里还真是放对了 |
[28:45] | Cost her a large chunk of her colon. | 她自己也失去了一部分肠子啊 |
[28:46] | Saved her daughter’s life. Yeah, lucky coincidence. | – 但救了她女儿一命啊 – 这是幸运的巧合啊 |
[28:48] | I’m sure the mother doesn’t regret a thing. | 我确定母亲是不后悔的 |
[28:51] | At least she shouldn’t. | 也不应该后悔 |
[28:52] | I’m with Claire. | 我同意克莱尔的 |
[29:06] | Do you have time for lunch? | 有时间吃午饭吗 |
[29:08] | And by “lunch,” you mean…? | 吃午饭 你是想说 |
[29:10] | Lunch. | 就是午饭 |
[29:12] | I need advice. | 我需要建议 |
[29:15] | I need to really think about something. | 我需要好好考虑一件事 |
[29:20] | Then yes, of course. | 那当然好啊 |
[29:22] | It could be patronizing, | 这有可能是要你表现出一副慈悲心肠 |
[29:24] | being put up as some kind of feel-good, human interest story. | 被打造成一个让人感觉良好的 有人情味的故事 |
[29:28] | Or objectified and glorified | 或者故意外部客观化和美化 |
[29:30] | as some kind of a symbol for people who are different. | 作为与众不同的人的一种象征 |
[29:33] | But I also know that when I told my sister your story, | 但我也知道 我跟我妹妹说你的事情之后 |
[29:37] | she cried. | 她哭了 |
[29:39] | She was sad? | 她很难过吗 |
[29:40] | No, she was inspired. | 不 她被激励了 |
[29:47] | I… don’t know what your advice is telling me. | 我不知道你的建议是想告诉我什么 |
[29:51] | I don’t know what you think I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道你觉得我该怎么办 |
[29:54] | Shaun, you aren’t supposed to do anything, | 肖恩 你做什么都行 |
[29:57] | except what you believe is right. | 只要你认为是正确的的 |
[30:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:06] | Now I’m going to go see what Lea thinks. | 现在我要去问问莉亚的意见了 |
[30:10] | I thought you had a surgery. | 我以为你要做手术的 |
[30:12] | I’m just going upstairs. | 我就是要上楼去一下 |
[30:13] | Lea’s meeting with Dr. Glassman about a job. | 莉亚在跟格拉斯曼医生谈工作的事情呢 |
[30:15] | A job here? Yes. | – 来这里工作吗 – 是 |
[30:17] | Lea told me at lunch yesterday | 昨天吃午饭的时候莉亚跟我说的 |
[30:19] | that she was looking for different work, so… | 想换个工作 |
[30:21] | Wait, you… you had lunch with Lea? Yesterday? | 你昨天跟莉亚吃午饭了 |
[30:24] | And… And you kept it from me? | 你没告诉我吗 |
[30:31] | I didn’t keep it from you. | 我没有不告诉你 |
[30:34] | There was no reason to mention it | 只是没必要提啊 |
[30:36] | until just now, when I did. | 刚刚有必要了 我就提了 |
[30:39] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[30:41] | You know how I feel | 你知道我一直觉得 |
[30:43] | about how Lea hovers over our relationship. | 莉亚一直笼罩在我们的恋情之中吧 |
[30:46] | And… | 然后 |
[30:47] | You’re just sneaking around with her? | 你还背着我跟她偷偷摸摸的 |
[30:50] | Arranging for her to work here, | 还安排让她在这里上班 |
[30:51] | where she’ll just loom all the more. | 她只会更介入我们的关系的 |
[30:55] | She won’t be looming or hovering. | 她不会介入也不会笼罩 |
[30:58] | She’ll be on a whole other floor. | 她会在不同的楼层啊 |
[31:00] | Yeah, where you can go and get her two cents | 对啊 你可以随时去找她 |
[31:02] | whenever the advice given by your actual girlfriend | 因为你女朋友都给你提了建议了 |
[31:05] | is deemed insufficient. | 但你觉得还不够呢 |
[31:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:30] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[31:32] | Eh, fresh air. | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[31:33] | You? | 你呢 |
[31:39] | Shaun lied to me about having lunch with Lea. | 肖恩骗我他跟莉亚吃饭的事情了 |
[31:44] | No, he didn’t. | 他不会的 |
[31:47] | Shaun is incapable of deceit. | 肖恩是完全不会说谎的 |
[31:49] | He must have genuinely thought that you wouldn’t mind. | 他肯定是真心以为你不会介意 才不提的 |
[31:52] | Well, then, he is completely tone deaf and insensitive, | 那要是这样 他就完全麻木不仁 油盐不进了 |
[31:55] | which are not better qualities in a boyfriend. | 这可不是男朋友该有的特质啊 |
[31:57] | True. | 没错 |
[31:58] | But not exactly unanticipated | 但你在跟肖恩好之前 |
[32:00] | when you get into a relationship with Shaun. | 不就应该预料到这些吗 |
[32:05] | And it’s never really about the lie. | 而且重点不是骗不骗你 |
[32:07] | It’s what’s underneath. | 是之下的东西 |
[32:09] | You’re jealous of Lea. | 你嫉妒莉亚 |
[32:10] | I am not jealous. | 我才不嫉妒 |
[32:12] | I am concerned… | 我是担心 |
[32:14] | You don’t need to justify. I’m on team jealousy. | 你不用辩解 我也是会嫉妒的 |
[32:16] | It’s flattering, stimulating, it… | 这其实是好事 让人高兴的事情 |
[32:19] | It means you’re committed and you care. | 这意味着你全情投入 你爱他 |
[32:21] | It’s ugly and reflects underlying trust issues | 这多难看 还反映出了我不想表现出来的 |
[32:24] | that I don’t want to… | 我不信任他的问题 |
[32:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, like all things, | 对啊 很多事情都是这样 |
[32:26] | a little is good, and a lot will kill you. | 恰到好处 物极必反 |
[32:28] | My advice… | 我的建议呢 |
[32:31] | Admit you’re jealous, give in to it, | 承认你自己嫉妒她 好好想想 |
[32:33] | and then get over it. | 然后翻篇 |
[32:42] | Finding the styloid | 通过扁桃体窝 |
[32:43] | via digital palpitation of the tonsillar fossa. | 的数字跳动找到茎突 |
[32:47] | There. | 好了 |
[32:51] | Making incision vertically along the mucosa of mandible. | 沿下颌骨粘膜垂直切开 |
[32:57] | Next? | 然后呢 |
[32:59] | I will free the styloid process from its muscle | 我要把茎突从肌肉中和韧带附件中 |
[33:03] | and ligament attachments. | 解放出来 |
[33:07] | Done. | 好了 |
[33:11] | Dissecting away from the internal carotid medially, | 从颈内动脉内侧切开 |
[33:15] | and external, laterally. | 和外部外切开来 |
[33:19] | Now fracture and excise the styloid. | 现在断裂并切除茎突 |
[33:29] | Bradycardia. Hypotensive. | 心动过缓 血压下降 |
[33:30] | Loss of EEG waveform. Cerebral ischemia. | 脑电图波形消失 大脑局部缺血 |
[33:32] | You may have injured the carotid. | 你可能伤到颈动脉了 |
[33:34] | Or compressed it by fracturing the styloid. | 或者通过破坏茎突压缩到动脉了 |
[33:35] | See if the fragment is impinging on the vessel. | 看看碎片是否撞击到血管上 |
[33:37] | Dr. Murphy, extend her head. | 墨菲医生 摁住她的头 |
[33:47] | Yes. Found it. Easing it away. | 好了 找到了 拿出来了 |
[33:54] | Carotid decompressed. | 颈动脉解压 |
[33:57] | EEG back to baseline normal. | 脑电图恢复正常 |
[34:06] | Resuming styloid extraction. | 继续提取茎突 |
[34:21] | Kayley’s in ICU, stable. | 凯丽在重监室 很稳定 |
[34:23] | CT shows no signs of any permanent damage. | 片子显示没有永久性伤害 |
[34:26] | No reason to anticipate any future problems. | 不会引发任何未来问题 |
[34:29] | So, the question is, what do we tell her? | 那问题是 我们怎么跟她说呢 |
[34:32] | That the surgery was a success. | 就说手术很成功啊 |
[34:35] | She had a cerebral ischemia. On the table. | 她在手术台上大脑局部缺血了 |
[34:37] | That did no damage and that there’s no evidence of. | 没有任何损伤啊 也没有证据可以表明啊 |
[34:39] | Hospital policy is transparency… | 医院的政策是透明的 |
[34:41] | We don’t tell them what music we played, | 我们不用告诉病人我们在手术室听了什么歌 |
[34:43] | what we talked about. | 聊了什么天啊 |
[34:44] | This isn’t relevant to the outcome or to her prognosis. | 这对手术结果和预后诊断无关啊 |
[34:47] | Would you be taking the same position | 如果凯丽不是一个 |
[34:49] | if Kayley wasn’t someone whose criticism could go viral? | 那么有影响力的人 你还会这么说吗 |
[34:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:52] | But it would be delusional to think it’s not relevant. | 但如果真觉得无关紧要 那就是异想天开了 |
[34:56] | Dr. Reznick. | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[34:57] | Any thoughts? | 怎么想的 |
[35:00] | I don’t think I can fairly offer an opinion, | 我觉得我没办法给出公正的建议 |
[35:02] | because my career could hang in the balance. | 因为我的事业可能命悬一线 |
[35:04] | Yeah, well, none of us are disinterested parties, | 是啊 但我们都不是无私的人 |
[35:07] | given the hospital’s reputation is also at stake. | 更何况医院的名誉有可能也会受损 |
[35:10] | Did you screw up? | 你是犯错误了吗 |
[35:12] | Could that crisis have been avoided? | 那个意外是可以被避免的吗 |
[35:17] | If it could have been, then we are all responsible. | 如果这么说的话 那我们所有人都有责任 |
[35:21] | We were watching everything she was doing, | 我们都在看她的一切步骤 |
[35:23] | and none of us told her to stop. | 也没人喊停 |
[35:26] | This is an easy call. | 这个决定很简单的 |
[35:28] | There’s only one reason to tell her everything, | 只有一个理由告诉她一切 |
[35:30] | and that’s you might feel guilty if you don’t. | 那就是如果你不说 你会内疚 |
[35:33] | On the other hand, there’s the future of this hospital. | 而天平的另一侧 是这家医院的未来 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:49] | Shaun, if the patient asks for details about the surgery, | 肖恩 如果病人问起这次手术的细节 |
[35:52] | can you limit your answers? | 你能有所保留吗 |
[35:57] | I…don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:00] | Okay, we need to know if– | 好吧 我们得知道你 |
[36:02] | No. | 不 |
[36:03] | Dr. Murphy, I hope you will limit your answers. | 墨菲医生 我希望你会有所保留 |
[36:07] | But I won’t order you to defy your conscience. | 但我不会命令你违背良心 |
[36:20] | We don’t normally have patients share rooms, but… | 我们一般都是单人单间的 不过 |
[36:24] | She’s…? Gonna be completely fine. | – 她 – 会恢复的很好的 |
[36:27] | And once she’s recuperated, we’ll begin her on statins and Ezetimibe, | 等她康复后 我们会让她服用他汀类药物和依折麦布 |
[36:30] | and she’ll undergo lipid apheresis. | 她将会进行脂质分离 |
[36:32] | It’s kind of like dialysis, | 有点类似透析 |
[36:33] | but it’ll allow us to extract LDL out of her blood. | 但这样我们可以从她的血液中提取低密度脂蛋白 |
[36:37] | Should get her cholesterol to within normal range. | 她的胆固醇水平应该就能恢复正常了 |
[36:40] | She’ll need those drugs and that other stuff | 她以后的日子都会需要一直吃那些药 |
[36:43] | for the rest of her life? | 和做那些东西了吗 |
[36:44] | Yes. But hopefully a very long one. | 是的 但希望她可以健康的活很久 |
[36:51] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[36:54] | Thank God I did what I did. | 也感谢上帝我做了我所做的 |
[37:12] | Everything went great? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[37:15] | The repair was successful. You should have no… | 修复很顺利 你没什么好担心的 |
[37:17] | Everything went great. Say it. Say it to your fans. | 一切顺利 对吧 说啊 对你的粉丝们说 |
[37:21] | Everything went great. | 一切顺利 |
[37:23] | You rocked it. | 你超厉害 |
[37:25] | You’ll be with us another few days, and then you… | 你还要再留院观察几天 然后就 |
[37:28] | She rocked it, right? | 她超厉害的 对吧 |
[37:30] | She was lead surgeon in a successful… | 她是一场成功的手术里的主刀医生 |
[37:33] | And how gorgeous is that hair? | 你的头发也太美了吧 |
[37:35] | Dr. Morgan Reznick, take a bow! | 摩根・雷兹尼克医生 鞠躬谢幕吧 |
[37:41] | She was wrist-deep all up in my mouth, y’all. | 各位 她的胳膊肘都快伸进我嘴里去了呢 |
[37:44] | She is a damn hero! | 真是个英雄 |
[37:48] | You’ve got work to do. | 你们有活儿干了 |
[37:50] | We’re proud of you. | 为你骄傲哦 |
[37:54] | Any reason you screwed up? | 你为什么犯错误了 |
[37:56] | I didn’t. It could’ve happened to anyone. | 我没犯错 那可能会发生在任何人身上的 |
[37:58] | Not anyone suffers from arthritic pain. | 但不是患有关节炎的任何人 |
[38:01] | That didn’t affect anything. | 这不影响什么的 |
[38:02] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[38:04] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我可不确定 |
[38:22] | Did you speak to Lea? | 你跟莉亚聊过了吗 |
[38:24] | Yes. | 聊过了 |
[38:29] | I know she’s a good friend. | 我知道她是你的好朋友 |
[38:32] | And it would be unfair | 我这样希望你 |
[38:34] | for me to expect you to cut her out of your life. | 把她完全从你生活中剔除 是不公平的 |
[38:36] | But… | 但是 |
[38:38] | You going to ask her opinion right after I had given mine, | 你刚刚问完我的建议 转身又去找她 |
[38:42] | it just called up Wyoming all over again. | 就跟上次怀俄明的事情一模一样 |
[38:46] | That you preferred Lea to me. | 好像在我和莉亚之间你会选她 |
[38:53] | I was jealous. | 我会嫉妒 |
[38:57] | And it’s something that I have to work out. | 这是我要努力解决的问题 |
[39:02] | For the two of us to work out. | 是我们两个 要一起努力 |
[39:05] | Together. | 解决的事情 |
[39:18] | What was Lea’s advice? | 那莉亚的建议是什么 |
[39:22] | That it’d be selfish not to share my story with the world. | 如果不跟世界分享我的故事就太自私了 |
[39:29] | I liked your advice better. | 我还是更喜欢你的建议 |
[39:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:48] | Actually, yeah. | 没错 |
[39:50] | There’s something awkward we need to talk about. | 有个尴尬的事情我们得聊一下 |
[39:53] | You and Claire. | 你和克莱尔 |
[39:57] | You can reopen the door. | 你不用关门的 |
[40:00] | There’s nothing remotely improper going on. | 我们之间没什么不妥的地方 |
[40:05] | I received an anonymous favoritism complaint. | 我收到了匿名的偏爱投诉 |
[40:10] | We need to deal with it. | 得需要处理一下 |
[40:19] | I don’t want to talk to reporters. | 我不想跟记者聊什么 |
[40:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:25] | So if I talked to reporters, | 那如果我跟他们聊了 |
[40:29] | it wouldn’t be honest to who I really am. | 就不会是真诚的面对我自己了 |
[40:33] | Well, sometimes, Shaun, | 有时候呢 肖恩 |
[40:35] | people present a different version of themselves | 人们会在不同的环境下 |
[40:38] | depending upon the circumstances. | 展露出不同的自己 |
[40:40] | Like, I’m not always the same here as I am at home. | 就好像我在医院和我在家里 也是不一样的 |
[40:43] | I don’t. | 我一直是一样的 |
[40:45] | No, you don’t. | 没错 你确实表里如一 |
[40:48] | I considered all the arguments. | 我考虑了所有的意见 |
[40:55] | I want to be known as a good doctor. | 我想被世人认作良医 |
[41:00] | Not a good autistic doctor. | 而不是优秀的自闭症医生 |