时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I followed Gordon Ramsay’s recipe | 这是我按照戈登・拉姆齐的菜谱 |
[00:05] | for the perfect scrambled eggs. | 做的完美炒鸡蛋 |
[00:08] | Oh, thank you. This looks amazing. | 谢谢啊 看着好好吃呢 |
[00:10] | Except I cut the tomatoes in half. | 但我把番茄切两半了 |
[00:13] | The recipe says to saute them whole, | 菜谱上说要整着煎的 |
[00:15] | but I once had a patient | 但我有次有个病人 |
[00:17] | who almost choked to death on a… | 就是被小番茄噎死的 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[00:22] | These are perfect. | 简直太好吃了 |
[00:25] | I’m glad you like your breakfast. | 我很开心你喜欢你的早餐 |
[00:28] | I read that if I made you feel loved and cared for, | 我看书上说 如果我能让你感受到爱和关怀 |
[00:32] | it could help us work out your insecurity. | 就可以让你更有安全感 |
[00:37] | Over my friendship with Lea. | 在我和莉亚是朋友这件事情上 |
[00:39] | Aww, Shaun. | 肖恩啊 |
[00:43] | You don’t have to do any more research. | 你不用再去做研究了 |
[00:45] | I am fine with you and Lea being friends. | 你和莉亚做朋友我没问题的 |
[00:49] | But you can keep making me eggs anytime you want. | 但你随时还是可以给我炒鸡蛋吃啊 |
[01:04] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[01:06] | I made Carly a special breakfast this morning. | 我今天给卡莉做了特别爱心早餐 |
[01:10] | And then she wanted to have sex. | 然后她想啪啪 |
[01:13] | So we did. | 我们就啪了 |
[01:15] | That’s great, Shaun. | 那很好啊 肖恩 |
[01:16] | Next time, feel free just to say you missed the bus. | 下次你直接说你没赶上公交车就行了啊 |
[01:20] | Women don’t like it when you kiss and tell. | 女人可不喜欢你到处去说你们的事情 |
[01:21] | Even though they do it all the time. | 虽然她们自己老说吧 |
[01:23] | Not at work. | 上班的时候不说啊 |
[01:24] | Apparently, you’ve never been in the nurses’ break room. | 那你们是没去过护士休息室啊 |
[01:27] | What were you doing in there? | 你跑那去干吗 |
[01:29] | Delivering the donuts. | 送甜甜圈啊 |
[01:30] | Best lesson I learned as a cop, | 我当警察时候学到最棒的一课就是 |
[01:32] | better to feed down than kiss up. | 跟下级搞好关系比拍上司马屁更管用 |
[01:35] | Oh, it’s my fault we haven’t started our rounds. | 我们还没查房是因为我 |
[01:40] | I missed the bus. | 我没赶上公车 |
[01:42] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[01:44] | I’m glad you’re all here. | 幸亏你们都在 |
[01:47] | Because I want to apologize. | 因为我想道歉 |
[01:52] | Dr. Lim told me she received a complaint | 林医生跟我说 她收到了匿名投诉 |
[01:54] | about me playing favorites. | 说我对你们某个人有偏爱 |
[01:57] | She obviously didn’t reveal any names, | 她没有跟我透露是谁 |
[02:00] | but I want to assure you all | 但我想向你们几个保证 |
[02:01] | that I don’t have any favorites. | 我没有差别对待 |
[02:03] | And if I did anything to give that impression, | 如果我给了大家这种印象 |
[02:07] | it’s my mistake. | 那是我的问题 |
[02:08] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[02:10] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[02:12] | And we need to be able to communicate | 需要可以沟通 |
[02:15] | and trust each other in order to be our best. | 可以互相信任 才能发挥出最高水平 |
[02:18] | So in the future, if you have any concerns, | 所以未来大家有任何担心 |
[02:21] | you can come to me directly. | 可以直接来找我说的 |
[02:24] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[02:33] | She got blindsided, never saw it coming. | 她被搞得措手不及 根本没看到 |
[02:35] | Thank God a woman driving by had pepper spray in her purse, | 幸亏开车路过的女人包里有胡椒喷雾 |
[02:37] | or the dog would’ve killed her. | 不然她就被那狗咬死了 |
[02:39] | Brave women. Loosen the tourniquet. | – 真勇敢啊 – 把止血带松开 |
[02:42] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | We need an OR stat. Page Dr. Melendez. | 立刻预定手术室 呼梅兰德兹医生 |
[02:46] | Right away, Doctor. | 马上 医生 |
[02:47] | And start empiric antibiotics. | 开始给她用经验性抗生素 |
[02:49] | I’m gonna guess this dog wasn’t big on flossing. | 估计这狗也不常刷牙啊 |
[02:50] | On it. | 好的 |
[02:53] | Wasn’t that funny. | 没那么好笑吧 |
[02:54] | Donuts. Best 10 bucks you’ll ever spend. | 这甜甜圈送的 绝对是你花过最值的10刀了 |
[03:05] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:08] | Cory’s upper trachea never fully developed in the womb. | 科里的上气管在子宫里就从未发育完全 |
[03:10] | His upper airway is totally blocked, | 他的上呼吸道完全堵塞了 |
[03:12] | and he has no larynx at all. | 并且完全没有喉头 |
[03:14] | The trach tube he needs to breathe | 他呼吸所需要的呼吸管 |
[03:16] | continues to cause reoccurring infections and pneumonias. | 持续引发反复感染和肺炎 |
[03:27] | He says it tickles when you touch his neck. | 他说你一摸他的脖子就发痒 |
[03:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:30] | Not much I can do about that, | 这个我没办法不碰的 |
[03:31] | but I’ll try to make it quick. | 我会快点的 |
[03:33] | Why are you signing? | 你为什么也要打手语 |
[03:35] | He’s mute, but he’s not deaf. | 他不能说话 又不是听不到 |
[03:37] | It helps us stay mindful of what he’s going through. | 这样可以让我们更好的去体会他在经历的事情 |
[03:44] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[03:45] | He says when we get mad, we don’t sign… We yell. | 他说我们生气的时候就不打手语了 就大声骂他了 |
[03:50] | And when we play soccer together. | 还有一起踢足球的时候 |
[03:52] | So keep your room clean | 那就打扫好你的房间 |
[03:53] | and pass your dad the ball every once in a while, | 然后偶尔也传个球给你爸 |
[03:55] | and then they won’t have to yell. | 这样他们就不会骂你了 |
[03:57] | The good news is his lungs are clear | 好消息是他的肺部很干净 |
[03:59] | and I don’t see any sign of infection. | 没看到有感染的迹象 |
[04:01] | Thank God. The better news is | – 太好了 – 更好的消息是 |
[04:03] | he’s a good candidate for the surgery we discussed. | 我们之前说过的手术 他是一个很合适的候选人 |
[04:05] | Yes, it seems a bit experimental. | 但是感觉还有点实验性质呢 |
[04:08] | It’s shown great results. | 但结果都很不错 |
[04:10] | If we can excise the scar tissue and open up the airway, | 如果可以切除疤痕组织 打开他的气道 |
[04:13] | he still won’t be able to talk, | 虽然他还是不能讲话 |
[04:15] | but he’ll finally be able to breathe normally. | 但他会终于可以正常呼吸了 |
[04:17] | It’s a complicated procedure, but given the severity | 手术有点复杂 但是考虑到他 |
[04:20] | of the infections he’s been dealing with, | 现在的种种感染 |
[04:22] | I think it’s definitely the best option. | 我认为这绝对是最好的选择了 |
[04:29] | He says he’ll do anything | 他说只要能把 |
[04:30] | to get rid of the tube sticking out of his neck. | 脖子上的管子弄掉 干什么都行 |
[04:34] | And you two? | 那你们呢 |
[04:46] | Okay, now you’re the one yelling. We hear you. | 好啦 现在是你在吼我们了 知道啦 |
[04:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:56] | Let’s do it. | 那就做吧 |
[05:01] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[05:03] | Fran, I’m Dr. Melendez. | 弗兰 我是梅兰德兹医生 |
[05:05] | This is Doctors Park and Browne. | 这是朴医生和布朗医生 |
[05:08] | You were attacked by a dog, almost bled to death. | 你被一条狗袭击了 差点流血致死 |
[05:10] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[05:13] | Yes. | 记得 |
[05:14] | We had to repair a severed artery in your arm. | 我们修复了你左臂上被咬断的动脉 |
[05:18] | So, am I okay now? | 那我现在没事了吗 |
[05:21] | The surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[05:23] | Dr. Park. | 朴医生 |
[05:24] | We were able to stop the bleeding, | 我们止住了导致了你 |
[05:26] | which had caused you to go into shock. | 休克的大出血 |
[05:27] | But we still need to go back in, | 但我们还得重新手术 |
[05:29] | stabilize the shattered bone, repair nerve damage, | 稳定住碎裂的骨头 修复神经损伤 |
[05:32] | and do skin and tissue grafts. | 然后做皮肤和组织移植 |
[05:35] | But after that? | 那之后呢 |
[05:38] | I’m a firefighter. I need my full strength. | 我是消防员 我需要全部体能的 |
[05:41] | With plenty of physical therapy, | 如果有足够的理疗 |
[05:44] | we should be able to get you pretty close. | 应该可以让你恢复的差不多 |
[05:55] | It must be hard for him to communicate. | 对他来说交流肯定很困难啊 |
[05:58] | My friend’s 12-year-old daughter | 我朋友12岁的女儿 |
[05:59] | took a signing class at summer camp. | 去年参加了手语夏令营 |
[06:01] | She picked it up pretty fast. | 学的很快呢 |
[06:02] | Non-verbal communication is definitely more confusing. | 非语言交流肯定更令人困惑 |
[06:07] | That’s why Carly and I always talk out our problems. | 所以我和卡莉都直接说出来我们的问题 |
[06:10] | Sorry to break it to you, Murphy, | 抱歉跟你说实话了 墨菲 |
[06:11] | but it doesn’t matter how explicitly Carly speaks. | 但不管卡莉说的有多明白 |
[06:14] | She’s saying a lot more silently. | 还有很多话她是用沉默表达的 |
[06:16] | And it’s often the opposite of what she said out loud. | 而且她说出来的很多话是反的 |
[06:21] | Why would Carly lie? | 卡莉为什么要骗我 |
[06:23] | It’s not lying. | 这不是骗你 |
[06:25] | It’s communicating indirectly. | 这是间接沟通 |
[06:26] | Everyone does it, but women way more than men. | 大家都会这么做 但女人比男人更经常 |
[06:29] | Most of the time, we don’t realize it. | 而且很多数时候我们自己都意识不到 |
[06:31] | That sounds sexist. | 这感觉有点性别歧视啊 |
[06:33] | You gonna report me to HR or listen and learn? | 你是要跟人力资源投诉我还是好好听我的真传 |
[06:38] | Has she ever told you that she didn’t want to have sex | 她有没有跟你说过因为头疼 |
[06:40] | because she had a headache? | 而不想啪啪 |
[06:41] | No. | 没 |
[06:42] | And I thought you didn’t want to hear about my sex life. | 你不是不想听我聊性生活吗 |
[06:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | But if you ever get the feeling she’s upset about something | 但如果你觉得她因为什么事生气了 |
[06:49] | and she insists nothing’s wrong, | 但她一直说没事 |
[06:52] | something’s wrong. | 那就是有事 |
[06:59] | Humerus isn’t broken. | 肱骨没有折 |
[07:01] | It’s… pulverized. | 但是成粉末状了 |
[07:03] | Who do you think complained to Lim? | 你觉得是谁跟林医生投诉的 |
[07:06] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[07:08] | And we’re gonna need internal fixation | 需要用锁髓内钉 |
[07:09] | with locked intramedullary nailing | 做内固定 |
[07:11] | to stabilize the fractured pieces. | 来稳定碎裂的骨头 |
[07:12] | It must be Morgan. | 肯定是摩根 |
[07:14] | She’s always looking for a competitive advantage. | 她总是要找竞争优势 |
[07:16] | Let’s focus on the patient. | 还是先专注病人吧 |
[07:17] | You can start your whistleblower investigation | 你可以等我们完事之后 |
[07:19] | as soon as we’re done. | 再进行告密调查 |
[07:21] | How does she expect us to trust her | 这样以后还怎么相信她啊 |
[07:23] | if whenever something doesn’t go her way, | 一有点什么不合她意了 |
[07:24] | she just goes to the boss… | 就要去告状 |
[07:26] | It wasn’t Morgan. | 不是摩根投诉的 |
[07:27] | It was me. | 是我 |
[07:30] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[07:32] | You’re the least competitive of all of us. | 你是咱们仨里面最不争强好斗的了 |
[07:34] | That’s not true, and I didn’t do it to help me, | 不是的 而且我去投诉不是为了我 |
[07:36] | I did it to help you. | 而是为了帮你 |
[07:39] | If people see you’re getting special treatment, | 如果被大家看到你得到了特殊待遇 |
[07:40] | even if it’s not your fault, they’ll resent you. | 即便不是你的错 大家也会恨你的 |
[07:43] | I’m not getting special treatment. | 我没有得到特殊待遇 |
[07:45] | And I don’t need your protection. | 我也不需要你来保护啊 |
[07:49] | Fine. My mistake. | 好吧 我好心当成驴肝肺 |
[07:51] | So you can yell at me | 你可以继续骂我 |
[07:54] | or we can get back to work. | 或者可以继续工作了 |
[08:01] | Just what the doctor ordered. | 正合我的心意 |
[08:04] | W-W-What? You. | – 什么 – 你 |
[08:06] | I need a double dose of Shaunie, stat. | 我需要两倍的肖恩恩的陪伴 立刻 |
[08:09] | Glassy is driving me crazy. | 眼镜叔要把我搞疯了 |
[08:12] | What is it with old people and technology? | 怎么老年人跟高科技就是搞不来呢 |
[08:15] | Don’t worry. I just need to vent for a minute. | 别担心 我就吐槽一下 |
[08:18] | And I’ll scram if Carly comes. | 如果卡莉来了我立马闪人 |
[08:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:22] | I think Carly’s not insecure about you anymore. | 我觉得卡莉好像不会因为你没有安全感了 |
[08:25] | Really? That’s awesome. | 真的吗 那太好了啊 |
[08:29] | I added the “I think” because Morgan thinks | 我说我觉得 是因为摩根觉得 |
[08:32] | women sometimes say the opposite of what they think. | 女人有时候会说反话 |
[08:35] | But I don’t think Carly would hide what she thinks. | 但我觉得卡莉不会隐瞒自己的想法的 |
[08:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:43] | Nobody always says what they think. | 没人会总是直抒胸臆的 |
[08:47] | So… | 那 |
[08:49] | Morgan’s right? | 摩根是对的咯 |
[08:51] | Except for the sexist part? | 除了性别歧视那部分 |
[08:54] | No. | 不啊 |
[08:55] | I think Carly is very in tune to how you communicate. | 我觉得你和卡莉沟通的挺好的啊 |
[08:59] | If she was unhappy, I’m sure she wouldn’t hide it. | 如果她不开心 肯定会说的 |
[09:02] | Yes. I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:07] | Lunch is over. We have a surgery to do. | 别吃了 要去做手术了 |
[09:10] | Hey, Morgan. Love your boots. | 嘿 摩根 你靴子好漂亮 |
[09:11] | Thanks. Love your sweater. | 谢谢 你毛衣也很漂亮 |
[09:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | Nice work. | 很好 |
[09:25] | Look at that. On the bone. | 你们看看 骨头上 |
[09:28] | Teeth marks. | 牙印 |
[09:29] | Must’ve been a huge dog. | 肯定是条大狗啊 |
[09:31] | During “no knock” searches, | 我们之前强行闯入搜查的时候 |
[09:32] | I was more afraid of dogs than guns. | 我更害怕狗 而不是枪 |
[09:36] | Gangsters have horrible aim, | 黑社会的人开枪都不准 |
[09:37] | but their dogs never miss the target… | 但他们的狗可是一咬一个准 |
[09:39] | Which was our crotches. | 而且上来就咬裤裆 |
[09:40] | Damn. How many times they get a hold of you? | 我靠 那你被咬过多少次 |
[09:42] | Never. Another benefit of martial arts training. | 一次都没 这就是练武术的好处了 |
[09:45] | You kicked the dogs? | 你踢狗啊 |
[09:47] | Like I needed a 60-yard field goal to win the Super Bowl. | 该上腿时就上腿啊 |
[09:50] | That’s awful. | 你好渣啊 |
[09:51] | It’s self-defense. | 这是自卫啊 |
[09:53] | Totally. | 没错啊 |
[09:54] | I need 9-oh nylon microsutures. | 我需要9号尼龙微缝线 |
[09:57] | Next step is to suture in the interposition graft. | 下一步是缝合移植物 |
[10:00] | Dr. Park’s doing great. Might as well continue. | 朴医生做的很好 就继续吧 |
[10:04] | I… I wouldn’t mind getting my hands dirty. | 我也不介意脏了手 |
[10:06] | Let’s see how Park does with this first. | 先看看朴医生做的情况吧 |
[10:09] | Make sure your stay sutures are at six and twelve o’clock. | 确保缝线是垂直的 |
[10:27] | You are very efficient. | 你很高效啊 |
[10:29] | And you’re very clever, | 你也很聪明啊 |
[10:30] | introing your insult with a compliment. | 用夸赞的方式来侮辱 |
[10:32] | Your “helping me out” | 你所谓的帮我忙 |
[10:34] | appears to have conveniently helped you out. | 非常巧的帮到了你自己啊 |
[10:36] | Eh, I was expecting worse. | 我本来以为结果会更坏呢 |
[10:37] | Melendez is bending over backwards | 梅兰德兹正在尽一切努力 |
[10:39] | to avoid anything that might convey | 去避免给我机会做事 |
[10:41] | the slightest bit of appreciation for my work. | 从而可以不对我进行表扬呢 |
[10:43] | Because it couldn’t possibly be | 是吗 就不能是 |
[10:44] | that I was actually doing a better job than you. | 我真的医术比你高超吗 |
[10:46] | Right. You’re probably buying him donuts, too. | 是啊 你估计也给他送甜甜圈了吧 |
[10:48] | I did what I thought needed to be done, | 我只是认为我觉得该做的 |
[10:50] | and you’re accomplishing nothing | 而你什么都没干 |
[10:51] | by continuing to badger me about it. | 因为你一直在跟我没完没了 |
[10:54] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了老爸哦 |
[10:55] | You’re welcome, child. | 不客气哦闺女 |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | – | |
[11:00] | The boy’s obstructed cricotracheal segment | 这孩子堵塞的环状气管部分 |
[11:03] | looks bigger than what we saw on imaging. | 比我们在片子上看到的还要严重的 |
[11:05] | I chose to be aggressive with resection. | 我觉得可以全部切除 |
[11:08] | Murphy, flex the neck to mobilize the ends | 墨菲 弯曲颈部 活动末端 |
[11:10] | and reduce tension on the anastomosis. | 减少吻合口张力 |
[11:12] | Are you sure we’re gonna be able to cinch it closed? | 你确定我们可以把呼吸管关闭吗 |
[11:14] | Not “we.” You. | 不是我们 是你 |
[11:16] | Step on up. | 上来吧 |
[11:17] | Four-oh vicryl sutures on a needle driver. | 用缝针器 和4号缝线 |
[11:19] | Place lateral traction sutures | 将侧牵引缝线 |
[11:21] | at the proximal and distal airway. | 放在近端和远端气道 |
[11:34] | You all right? Yeah, it’s just, | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[11:35] | I… I hit my finger with a hammer last night. | 我昨晚指头被锤子砸了 |
[11:38] | I was trying to hang a painting. | 我挂画来着 |
[11:40] | Murphy, take over. | 墨菲 接手 |
[11:41] | It’s all right. I can… | 没事的 我可以的 |
[11:43] | Move. You’re a surgeon, not a hockey player. | 让开 你是医生 不是曲棍球运动员 |
[11:44] | We don’t play through our injuries. | 不能强忍着伤硬来 |
[11:51] | Next time, hire a handyman. | 下次找勤杂工来做这些事 |
[11:53] | Those fingers are your livelihood. | 你是要靠你的手指头吃饭的 |
[11:55] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[12:03] | I know Carly says she’s not jealous anymore, | 我知道卡莉说她不吃醋了 |
[12:05] | but based on what I saw at lunch, | 但根据午餐时候我看到的那一幕 |
[12:07] | I’m thinking maybe she should be. | 我觉得她是应该吃醋的 |
[12:09] | I think Murphy’s old enough | 我觉得墨菲是个大人了 |
[12:10] | to handle his own girlfriend trouble. | 可以自己处理女朋友的问题了 |
[12:13] | I don’t have any girlfriend trouble. | 我跟我女朋友没有问题 |
[12:16] | That “eating off the plate” move | 从你盘子里拿东西吃 |
[12:17] | is the oldest trick in the book. | 这是最低级的招数了好吗 |
[12:21] | Lea was hungry. | 莉亚是饿了 |
[12:22] | It looked more like she was claiming territory than satisfying hunger. | 看来她更像是在划地盘 而不是充饥 |
[12:26] | She might as well have peed on your leg. | 还不如直接在你小腿上尿尿圈地盘呢 |
[12:27] | You, shut up. | 你 闭嘴 |
[12:29] | And you, keep a smaller gap between the sutures. | 你 缝线中间的间隔小一点 |
[12:32] | We’re gonna need a solid anchor | 我们得需要很坚实的锚点 |
[12:33] | to get the anastomosis airtight. | 才能好好进行吻合 |
[12:37] | That’s better. Good job. | 好多了 不错 |
[12:44] | Good work today. Thanks. | – 今天很棒 – 谢谢 |
[12:46] | See you tomorrow at the track. | 明天跑步的时候见啊 |
[12:49] | I… I wanted to talk to you about that. | 我想跟你说这事来着 |
[12:52] | We can’t do this anymore. | 我们不能再一起跑步了 |
[12:56] | It’s just a run on a public track. | 我们是在公共跑道一起跑步啊 |
[12:58] | It’s not like we’re meeting at a hotel. | 又不是偷摸去酒店干什么 |
[13:01] | I just shouldn’t be socializing with residents outside of work. | 我只是工作之余不应该跟住院医师一起玩了 |
[13:05] | Any of you. | 你们谁都不行 |
[13:06] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[13:08] | I’ve been going through a tough time. | 我还处在很难熬的时期 |
[13:10] | Our friendship, having someone I can talk to, | 我们的友情 有人可以陪我聊天 |
[13:13] | it helps. | 对我有帮助的 |
[13:15] | I’m not abandoning you. | 我又不是不管你了 |
[13:17] | I’ll be there to support you at work. | 工作上我还是会支持你的 |
[13:19] | You’ve got your therapist. You’re gonna be fine. | 你还有心理医生 你会没事的啊 |
[13:21] | This is exactly why women have such a hard time finding mentors. | 所以你知道吗 女生就永远很难找到导师 |
[13:24] | No one questions when guys hang out, | 你们男的一起玩就没人会说什么 |
[13:27] | but anytime a woman wants to build | 但只要一个女的 |
[13:29] | a totally appropriate relationship | 想跟一个男性同事 |
[13:31] | with a male colleague, the stupid rumors start. | 建立一段完全妥当的关系 就开始谣言四起了 |
[13:33] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:35] | But the rumors have started. | 但谣言确实四起了 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna plug the trach tube, | 我要把导管堵上了 |
[13:53] | and I want you to try to take a breath. | 我想让你试试呼吸 |
[13:55] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[14:16] | He says it hurts, | 他说会痛 |
[14:18] | but it’s the best feeling he’s ever had. | 但这是他体验过最美好的感觉了 |
[14:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:34] | You don’t like it? | 不喜欢吗 |
[14:37] | It’s delicious. | 很好吃 |
[14:40] | I hear delicious, but I see disappointed. | 我听到你说好吃 但我看到你满眼失望 |
[14:46] | It’s not the chicken. | 不是鸡肉的原因 |
[14:49] | It’s my patient. | 是因为我的病人 |
[14:50] | We fixed his airway, | 我们修好了他的气管 |
[14:52] | and he can breathe without the trach now. | 他现在能不用导管自主呼吸了 |
[14:54] | That’s fantastic. | 那很好啊 |
[14:56] | But he still can’t talk. | 但他还是不能讲话 |
[14:58] | He can talk. He just does it with his hands. | 他可以讲话 只不过是通过手语 |
[15:00] | Mm, but only with people who can also sign, | 但只能跟也会手语的人交流啊 |
[15:04] | and they have to be looking at him, and… | 而且对方还得看着他 而且 |
[15:06] | Well, could you do a cadaveric larynx transplant? | 那你们可以做一个尸体喉移植吗 |
[15:09] | No. | 不能 |
[15:10] | I’ve heard that’s worked for some throat cancer patients. | 我听说这对一些喉癌病人有用的 |
[15:12] | No, Dr. Lim ruled that out years ago. | 不 林医生好多年前就排除这个手术了 |
[15:14] | The risk of tissue rejection | 组织排异的危险 |
[15:16] | is too great in a child his age. | 对这个年龄的孩子来说风险太大了 |
[15:17] | Well, could you wait till he’s older? | 那可以等到他大一点吗 |
[15:19] | No! | 不行的 |
[15:22] | If he doesn’t learn to speak soon, | 如果他不尽早学会说话 |
[15:25] | he’ll never be able to. | 就永远学不会了 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:32] | I need to do some reading. | 我得去读书了 |
[15:36] | Oh, come on, Shaun. | 别啊 肖恩 |
[15:37] | You should at least eat something first. | 先吃点东西啊 |
[15:39] | No. | 不 |
[15:40] | I’m hungry, but I will do the reading first. | 我很饿 但我要先读书 |
[16:32] | You’re in early. | 你来的很早啊 |
[16:35] | What’s the haps? | 干哈呢 |
[16:39] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[16:40] | I didn’t even know | 我都不知道 |
[16:42] | Michelle Obama was in SEAL Team Six. | 米歇尔・奥巴马还参加过海豹6队呢 |
[16:47] | Have you ever noticed how Glassy grinds his teeth | 你有注意到眼镜叔听别人说话的时候 |
[16:49] | when he’s listening to someone talk? | 会磨牙吗 |
[16:51] | It’s like a cow chewing on… | 就好像是牛在咀嚼 |
[16:52] | You never used to do that. | 你之前不这样的 |
[16:53] | Do what? | 不哪样 |
[16:55] | Eat food off my plate. | 吃我盘子里的东西 |
[16:57] | I used to work full time at a place with private chefs. | 我之前是全职在一个有私家大厨的地方上班的 |
[17:00] | Now I work part time | 而现在我做兼职的医院 |
[17:01] | in a place with hard-boiled eggs in a vending machine. | 就连水煮蛋都是从自动售货机里出来的 |
[17:03] | She said it’s like you’re peeing on my leg. | 她说这就好像你往我腿上尿尿 |
[17:08] | You’re gonna have to expand on that. | 麻烦你延伸一下 |
[17:10] | Morgan thinks your body language says | 摩根觉得你的肢体语言 |
[17:14] | you’re trying to assert your dominance over Carly. | 是在说 你想在卡莉面前宣誓主权 |
[17:17] | Morgan is one twisted biatch. | 摩根真是个变态婊啊 |
[17:19] | Is she right? | 她是对的吗 |
[17:20] | No. | 不 |
[17:21] | Not even close. | 一点都不对 |
[17:23] | I promise you my voice and body language | 我跟你保证 我说出来的话 |
[17:27] | are communicating the same thing, | 和我的动作都是一个意思 |
[17:29] | which is pure, non-threatening, platonic friendship. | 是完全纯洁的 无害的 柏拉图式的友情 |
[17:36] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[17:38] | He also snores. | 他还会打呼噜 |
[17:41] | Really loud. | 很大声 |
[17:42] | Glassman? Oh! | 格拉斯曼吗 |
[17:44] | I have to go! | 我要走了 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:00] | Incision sites look good. | 切口位置看起来不错 |
[18:02] | And skin and tissue grafts | 你的皮肤和组织移植 |
[18:04] | appear to be taking hold nicely. | 也保持的很完美 |
[18:06] | We were able to reattach your bicep muscle and tendon. | 我们重新接上了你的二头肌和肌腱 |
[18:10] | That’s good to hear. | 太好了 |
[18:11] | Can you lift your arm? | 你能抬起来胳膊吗 |
[18:17] | No. I… I can’t. | 不能 |
[18:19] | Because it hurts too much? | 因为太疼了吗 |
[18:22] | It doesn’t hurt at all. | 一点也不疼 |
[18:26] | I figured that was because of the pain meds. | 我以为是止疼药的原因 |
[18:33] | You feel that? | 有感觉吗 |
[18:36] | No. | 没 |
[18:45] | Vocal cords aren’t the only way | 声带不是唯一 |
[18:47] | a person can create sounds with their mouth. | 让人可以用嘴巴发出声音的办法 |
[18:51] | You want the kid to learn | 你想让那孩子学习 |
[18:52] | to burp his way through his conversation? | 用打嗝来代替说话吗 |
[18:54] | Mm, I don’t think it would be possible | 不 我觉得这样没办法 |
[18:58] | to sustain enough air output to… | 有足够的气流来 |
[18:59] | It was a joke, Murphy. | 我开玩笑的 墨菲 |
[19:03] | Snoring is a better model anyway. | 打呼噜是一个更好的模式 |
[19:06] | Soft palate tissue is what vibrates, | 软腭组织是振动的 |
[19:07] | making the sound when people snore, | 导致人们在打鼾的时候发出声音 |
[19:09] | but it’s not stiff enough to replace the vocal cords. | 但它还不够硬 不能代替声带 |
[19:11] | But we could use his own costal cartilage | 但是我们可以用他自己的肋软骨 |
[19:14] | to act as vocal cords. | 充当声带 |
[19:16] | The larynx is a complicated piece of anatomy. | 喉是一个复杂的解剖结构 |
[19:19] | Basically, a tiny musical instrument. | 基本来说 就是一个小巧的乐器啊 |
[19:21] | We can remove two of his ribs | 我们可以拆下他两段肋骨 |
[19:24] | to create the anterior and posterior larynx frame | 创造前喉和后喉框架 |
[19:26] | and then stretch the cartilage across it. | 然后将软骨从中拉伸过去 |
[19:29] | And then cut open a trachea we worked so hard to close? | 然后再割开一个我们那么努力闭合好的导管吗 |
[19:32] | We could destroy everything we just fixed. | 这样会毁掉我们之前刚刚修复好的全部啊 |
[19:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:36] | I think it’s worth the risk. | 我觉得这风险是值得的 |
[19:39] | Because you’re thinking the kid’s like you, | 因为你想让孩子跟你一样 |
[19:42] | that he needs to speak out loud to be understood. | 需要大声讲出话来 才能够被人理解 |
[19:47] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[19:51] | The larynx is like a musical instrument. | 咽喉确实像一个小乐器 |
[19:54] | But if Bo Diddley can make a guitar out of a cigar box, | 但如果博・迪德利都能用雪茄盒做出一把吉他 |
[19:57] | I’m pretty sure I can make a larynx | 那我确定我也可以用骨骼和软骨 |
[19:58] | from bone and cartilage. | 来造出一个喉咙 |
[20:05] | Absolutely not. He’s finally healthy. | 绝对不行 他是完全健康的 |
[20:08] | There’s no need to take any more risks. | 没必要再承担更多风险了 |
[20:09] | You’re right. There are definitely risks. | 你说得对 确实会有风险 |
[20:12] | But I wouldn’t present the option if I didn’t think we could manage them. | 但如果我们做不到 我也不会跟你们来说的 |
[20:15] | Couldn’t we just wait until he’s a few years older? | 能等他大一点的吗 |
[20:17] | I assume the stronger he is, the safer it is. | 我认为等他越强壮 风险就会越小吧 |
[20:19] | Most verbal language development happens | 大多数的语言形成 |
[20:21] | within the first eight years of a child’s life. | 都是在一个孩子生命前八年内进行的 |
[20:23] | Cory’s already 10. | 科里已经10岁了 |
[20:25] | It we wait any longer, he may not be able | 如果等再久 他可能永远学不会说话了 |
[20:27] | to learn to speak, even with a larynx. | 即便有了喉咙也没用了 |
[20:28] | He can communicate without speaking. | 不用讲话他也可以沟通啊 |
[20:32] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你们是在犯一个大错误 |
[20:34] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[20:35] | He’ll always be… Limited. | 他的一生都会是受限的 |
[20:38] | It’ll be difficult to make friends, | 很难交朋友 |
[20:40] | to interact with strangers. | 也没办法跟陌生人交流 |
[20:42] | Murphy. That’s enough. | 墨菲 够了 |
[20:44] | They’re aware of their options, | 他们已经了解了 |
[20:46] | and they’ve made their decision. | 也决定了 |
[21:07] | The suture repair looks fine. | 缝线修补得很好 |
[21:08] | Which makes me think the nerve here got compressed | 甚至会让我认为这里的神经 |
[21:11] | between the bone and the dog’s teeth. | 被挤压在骨头和狗牙之间过 |
[21:13] | It’s too wide a span to repair with a graft. | 太宽了 不能用移植物来修复 |
[21:15] | What if we built a nerve conduit | 那如果我们用硅酮和聚乙醇 |
[21:17] | out of silicone and polyglycolide? | 弄一个神经导管呢 |
[21:18] | We could use it to guide the severed nerve ends | 我们利用导管来引导截断的神经末梢 |
[21:20] | to grow toward each other, | 继续长到一起 |
[21:22] | create a pathway for them to connect and heal. | 为它们创造一个连接和治愈的通道 |
[21:23] | I’m not sure the nerves can grow across that distance. | 我觉得神经可能不能跨越那么远的距离长到一起吧 |
[21:26] | It’s definitely worth a try. | 绝对值得一试啊 |
[21:27] | We can’t just experiment on her, like a lab rat. | 我们不能像小白鼠一样在她身上做实验啊 |
[21:30] | And we can’t just sit back and do nothing. | 那我们也不能什么都不做啊 |
[21:32] | I’m not saying we should do nothing. | 我没说我们要什么都不做 |
[21:33] | I’m just saying we can’t experiment on her blindly. | 我只是说不能盲目的在她身上做实验 |
[21:34] | Maybe we could use donor tissue to bridge the gap. | 也许我们可以用捐献者的组织来填补上这个空隙 |
[21:37] | Well, that means putting the patient on a transplant list. | 那就说明要把她放在移植名单上了 |
[21:39] | Who knows how long it would take | 谁知道得到可行捐赠之前 |
[21:40] | before she gets a viable donation? | 还要等多久呢 |
[21:42] | The firehouse won’t hold her position until she heals. | 消防局又不会一直留职等着她恢复好 |
[21:44] | She’d lose her job. | 她会没工作的 |
[21:45] | Well, first, you want to treat her like a guinea pig, | 一开始你想拿她当小白鼠一样做实验 |
[21:47] | and now you’re deeply concerned about her life experience. | 现在你又深深的关切起了她的人生 |
[21:49] | You just want to be right. And you don’t? | – 你不就想证明自己的是对的吗 – 你不是吗 |
[21:55] | Are you gonna step in at any point? | 你打算调和一下吗 |
[21:59] | I think Park’s idea has the best chance of success. | 我觉得朴医生的想法成功率最大 |
[22:03] | Get her prepped. | 给她做准备吧 |
[22:12] | Did you really think his idea is better, | 你真觉得他的想法更好 |
[22:14] | or do you just not want to look like | 还是你只是不想显得 |
[22:16] | you’re biased toward me? | 你偏向我了 |
[22:19] | I’m not happy about this situation either, | 我也不喜欢现在这样 |
[22:22] | but I think you’re overreacting. | 但我觉得你反应过度了 |
[22:24] | You better get it under control, | 你最好控制好自己 |
[22:26] | or you’re gonna find yourself watching from the gallery. | 不然你就只能在上面旁观他们做手术了 |
[22:43] | Hi. Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[22:58] | Do you have a problem with me staying friends with Shaun? | 我跟肖恩做朋友你有什么意见吗 |
[23:00] | I know you’ve told him you’re fine with it, | 我知道你跟他说了你没事了 |
[23:02] | but are you? | 但是真的吗 |
[23:06] | Yes. | 真的啊 |
[23:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:08] | I mean, I’m totally glad you are. | 我也很开心你不介意 |
[23:11] | It’s great. | 就很好啊 |
[23:12] | But I’m not sure I would be if I were in your shoes. | 但我就是觉得 如果我是你 我可能会吃醋的 |
[23:17] | If it was any other guy, I probably wouldn’t be. | 如果换做是其他男生 那我估计会吃醋 |
[23:21] | But Shaun, he always tells the truth. | 但是肖恩从不骗人的 |
[23:25] | So when he told me that he’s not interested in you, | 所以他跟我说 他对你没感觉 |
[23:27] | I believe him. | 我就相信 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好的啊 |
[23:38] | You told the residents not to come to me? | 你跟住院医师们说以后不要来找我投诉了吗 |
[23:43] | No. That’s not at all what I said. | 没啊 我不是这个意思啊 |
[23:46] | You didn’t tell them, | 你没跟他们说 |
[23:47] | “Next time you have a problem, come to me directly”? | 下次有什么问题直接去找你说吗 |
[23:50] | I was encouraging open communication | 我是想鼓励团队里的沟通 |
[23:52] | and trust on my team. | 和信任啊 |
[23:54] | What I have is a group of ambitious young residents | 我带着四个有野心的 年轻的住院医师 |
[23:57] | who are struggling to figure out | 急迫的想要知道 |
[23:58] | how to be cooperative as well as competitive. | 如何在合作的同时还能处理好竞争关系 |
[24:01] | You’re not helping them figure it out | 你这样拒绝他们 |
[24:03] | by suggesting they resist taking complaints | 跟上级去投诉 |
[24:05] | up the chain of command. | 不是在帮他们搞清楚 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry you’ve had to waste your time dealing with this, | 抱歉你得浪费时间处理这些事情 |
[24:10] | but there really isn’t… | 但真没什么的 |
[24:11] | Neil, I am not wasting my time. | 尼尔 我不是在浪费时间 |
[24:13] | You do have an issue. | 你确实有问题的 |
[24:16] | And you’ve got to stop pretending you don’t. | 你不能再假装无事发生了 |
[24:23] | The incision is healing nicely. | 切口愈合得很好 |
[24:25] | We should be able to discharge you today. | 今天应该就可以出院了 |
[24:31] | Are you happy to be going home? | 你开心可以回家吗 |
[24:39] | Do you have any questions for us? | 你有什么问题要问吗 |
[24:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:46] | Because you don’t really seem all that happy to be going home. | 因为感觉你好像不那么开心可以回家啊 |
[25:20] | What is he saying? | 他说什么 |
[25:29] | He said Dr. Murphy was right. | 他说墨菲医生是对的 |
[25:32] | He does have a hard time talking to kids at school. | 他在学校跟其他小朋友沟通确实很辛苦 |
[25:35] | And making friends. | 交朋友也很难 |
[25:44] | He doesn’t want people to ignore him | 他不想让大家忽略他 |
[25:46] | or act like he’s stupid anymore. | 或者感觉他蠢什么的了 |
[25:49] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 真对不起 |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | – | |
[26:06] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[26:21] | * May the good Lord shine a light on you | 愿上帝的光芒庇佑你 |
[26:27] | * Make every song your favorite tune | 让你唱的每首歌 成为你最爱的曲调 |
[26:34] | * May the good Lord shine a light on you | 愿上帝的光芒庇佑你 |
[26:40] | * Warm like the evening sun | 就像落日余晖般温暖 |
[26:44] | That’s two segments from the seventh rib. | 第七根肋骨的两段取出完成 |
[26:46] | Let’s close his chest. | 合上胸腔吧 |
[27:14] | * Angels beating all their wings in time | 天使一直在扑扇翅膀 |
[27:20] | * With smiles on their faces | 面带微笑 |
[27:22] | * And a gleam right in their eyes | 他们眼中闪过一丝光芒 |
[27:26] | * Whoa, thought I heard one sigh for you | 我想我听到了你的叹息 |
[27:33] | * Come on up, come on up | 向前走 向前走 |
[27:36] | * Come on up now | 向前走吧 |
[27:39] | * May the good Lord shine a light on you | 愿上帝的光芒庇佑你 |
[27:44] | * Shine a light on you | 庇佑你 |
[27:46] | * Make every song you sing your favorite tune | 让你唱的每首歌 成为你最爱的曲调 |
[27:53] | * May the good Lord shine a light on you | 愿上帝的光芒庇佑你 |
[27:56] | * Shine a light on you | 庇佑你 |
[27:59] | * Warm like the evening sun | 就像落日余晖般温暖 |
[28:02] | Reznick, I need you to secure the posterior surface | 雷兹尼克 当我开始放置四零号缝线的时候 |
[28:04] | while I place PDS four-oh sutures. | 我需要你固定住背侧面 |
[28:06] | Murphy, be ready to suture the graft | 墨菲 准备好将植入物 |
[28:08] | into the anterior section. | 缝入前段 |
[28:12] | Morgan realized our patient wasn’t happy, | 摩根发现了我们的病人不开心 |
[28:16] | even though he said he was. | 即便他嘴上没说 |
[28:19] | If she hadn’t been there, | 如果不是有她 |
[28:21] | we wouldn’t be doing this surgery. | 我们也不会站在这做这个手术了 |
[28:27] | It wouldn’t have mattered what I was able to realize | 如果不是你执意想要 |
[28:30] | if you hadn’t been so obsessed | 想出新的手术方案帮助他 |
[28:32] | about finding a new surgery to help the patient. | 我发现没发现都不重要的 |
[28:39] | Blood pressure’s plummeting. | 血压骤降 |
[28:40] | The field is filling with blood. | 到处都是血 |
[28:42] | I can’t see the source. | 我找不到出血点 |
[28:45] | Murphy, expose the external carotid | 墨菲 暴露颈外动脉 |
[28:47] | and find the superior thyroid. | 找到上甲状腺 |
[28:49] | BP still dropping. | 血压还在下降 |
[28:50] | Heart rate is up. | 心率上升 |
[28:51] | Place a temporary clamp on it, Reznick. | 上面放一个临时钳 雷兹尼克 |
[28:56] | It’s not working. This is venous. | 不管用 这是静脉问题了 |
[28:58] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[29:05] | I see what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[29:07] | Left and right jugular veins are connected by a venous arc | 我们在抽取的时候 伤到了一条 |
[29:09] | we injured during retraction. | 由静脉弧连接的左右颈静脉 |
[29:11] | Dr. Murphy, just double ligate | 墨菲医生 在两端 |
[29:12] | with two-oh silk ties on both ends. | 用二零丝线双重结扎 |
[29:14] | Silk ties. | 二零丝线 |
[29:29] | He’s stabilizing. | 他稳定了 |
[29:32] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:33] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[29:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啦 |
[29:44] | It’s not every day you get to build a kid a brand-new larynx. | 不是每天都能给小孩重造崭新喉咙的 |
[29:48] | It was very exciting. | 很激动的 |
[29:51] | * Was I on your mind? | 你在想我吗 |
[29:54] | * Was I on your mind? | 你在想我吗 |
[29:59] | Those two are getting pregnant tonight. | 这俩今晚肯定要怀上了 |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[30:07] | They should get a room. | 他们该去开间房 |
[30:11] | So they can make out in private. | 就能私下亲热了 |
[30:18] | Oh, my God. It’s Lea. | 我天啊 是莉亚 |
[30:24] | She’s not getting pregnant. | 她不会怀孕的 |
[30:28] | She definitely uses protection. | 她肯定会戴套的 |
[30:30] | Every time one of her boyfriends would come over, | 每次她哪个男朋友过来 |
[30:32] | she… She would… That’s okay. | – 她都会 – 好了好了 |
[30:33] | I don’t need the details. | 不用细说了 |
[30:38] | Would you ever be comfortable making out in public like that? | 你觉得你有一天可以接受在公共场合这样亲热吗 |
[30:43] | I… don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:47] | As a board-certified pathologist, | 作为一名获得认证的病理学家 |
[30:49] | I think we need to conduct an experiment. | 我觉得我们需要做个试验看看了 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好个 |
[30:56] | * You were in my dream last night | 你昨晚出现在我梦中 |
[31:01] | * Creepin’ in again | 徐徐前来 |
[31:04] | * When I least expect | 我最没想到的一刻 |
[31:06] | Shaunie! | 肖恩恩 |
[31:08] | I can’t believe you’re here! | 你也来了啊 |
[31:16] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |
[31:19] | Transverse incision approach to the brachial plexus. | 横切入臂丛 |
[31:23] | Adson forceps. | 整形镊 |
[31:25] | I can assist with ligating | 我可以帮忙结扎 |
[31:27] | the traversing external jugular branches. | 穿过颈外的分支 |
[31:29] | I could divide the omohyoid muscle. | 我可以分开肩胛舌骨肌 |
[31:31] | It’s all right. Probably best for me to handle this. | 不用了 还是我来吧 |
[31:34] | Retracting to the side. | 退到两侧 |
[31:41] | * Sister, won’t you listen? | 姐妹 你听我说 |
[31:43] | * I don’t wanna love the one who lies | 我不想去爱一个说谎的人 |
[31:49] | * And I can hear him whisper | 我能听到他的低语 |
[31:51] | * ‘Bout the things you did in days gone by | 那些你以前所做的事情 |
[31:55] | I’m sorry. I think we killed the mood. | 抱歉 我们好像杀风景了 |
[31:58] | No! | 没杀啊 |
[32:02] | You did manage to wound it pretty bad. | 不过确实伤的挺重的 |
[32:05] | It’s bleeding out. | 都流血了 |
[32:08] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[32:11] | It’s a joke, Shaun. See, what Carly did was… | 是玩笑啊 肖恩 卡莉说 |
[32:13] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[32:15] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[32:16] | She anthropomorphized the word “mood” | 她把风景这个词拟人化了 |
[32:19] | to make it seem like you hurt it | 感觉好像是被你伤害到了 |
[32:20] | and it’s now hemorrhaging. | 然后现在开始大出血了呢 |
[32:23] | It’s very clever. | 很睿智啊 |
[32:28] | * Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom | 你能听到叮咣作响 |
[32:30] | * Boom, badoom, boom, bass? | 叮咣作响的重低音吗 |
[32:31] | * He got that super bass | 他的重低音超厉害 |
[32:32] | * Boom, badoom, boom | 叮咣作响 |
[32:34] | * Boom, badoom, boom, bass | 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[32:35] | * Yeah, that’s that super bass | 对 他的重低音超厉害 |
[32:36] | * This one’s for the boys in the polos | 这是献给穿保罗衫的男孩们的 |
[32:38] | * All your Marcos and the moguls | 你们这些穿着马克斯的大亨们 |
[32:40] | * He could ball with the crew, he could solo | 他可以与众人一起 也可以自己独奏 |
[32:42] | * But I think I like him better when he dolo | 但我更喜欢他一个人的时候 |
[32:44] | * And I think I like him better with the fitted cap on | 我觉得他带着合身的帽子更显帅气 |
[32:46] | * He ain’t even gotta try to put the mack on | 都不用再整装待发 |
[32:48] | * He just gotta give me that look | 只需要一个眼神 |
[32:49] | * When he give me that look | 当他那样看我 |
[32:50] | * Then the panties comin’ off, off, oh | 我的内裤就自己掉落 |
[32:52] | * Excuse me, you’re a hell of a guy | 打扰一下 你真男人 |
[32:53] | * I… I… Mean, sigh, sickening eyes | 我 没错 用那种眼神看着你 |
[32:57] | * I can tell you’re in touch with your feminine side | 我知道你也有女性化的一面 |
[32:59] | * Oh, yes, I did, yes, I did | 没错 嗯哼 没错 |
[33:01] | * Please, someone, who the heck I is | 快来人 这是谁 |
[33:03] | * I am Nicki Minaj, I mack dudes up | 我就是麻辣鸡 老娘让男人都顶立 |
[33:05] | * Back coupes up and chuck the deuce up! | 把车倒回去 把该死的东西扔掉 |
[33:06] | * Boy, you got my heartbeat running away | 哥们 你让我的心跳砰砰砰 |
[33:09] | * Beating like a drum, and it’s coming your way | 像鼓一般打着节拍 朝你而去 |
[33:13] | * Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom | 你听到叮咣作响 |
[33:15] | * Boom, badoom, boom, bass? | 叮咣作响的重低音吗 |
[33:16] | * He got that super bass | 他的重低音超厉害 |
[33:18] | * Boom, badoom, boom boom, badoom, boom, bass | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:20] | * Yeah, that’s that super bass | 没错 他的重低音超厉害 |
[33:22] | * Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:24] | * He got that super bass | 他的重低音超厉害 |
[33:25] | * Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:28] | * Yeah, that’s that super bass | 没错 他的重低音超厉害 |
[33:29] | * Boom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, boom, boom, boom | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:34] | * Boom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, boom, boom, boom | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:37] | * Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:39] | * He got that super bass | 他的重低音超厉害 |
[33:40] | * Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass | 叮咣作响 叮咣作响的重低音 |
[33:43] | * Yeah, that’s that super bass | 没错 他的重低音超厉害 |
[33:54] | It was fun last night. | 昨晚很好玩啊 |
[33:56] | I’m glad you and Lea are friends. | 我很开心你和莉亚也是朋友了 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:03] | What was your favorite song? | 你最喜欢的一首歌是哪个 |
[34:04] | Mine was Whip It. | 我喜欢的是飙速青春 |
[34:07] | I have to go. | 我走了 |
[34:09] | I have an early morning. | 我要上早班 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 号 |
[34:12] | I will see you at work. | 那上班见咯 |
[34:25] | You’re at 60 meters per second. | 你现在是每秒60 |
[34:27] | Normal electrical signal velocity of the nerve is 50-65. | 神经的正常电信号速度为50到65 |
[34:31] | That’s… good? | 这算好吗 |
[34:32] | Very. The surgery worked. | 很好 手术成功了 |
[34:34] | Your strength might go down a bit, | 你的力量能力可能会下降一点 |
[34:36] | but you definitely should get function back. | 但你的功能应该都会回来了 |
[34:39] | How can I thank you? Seriously. | 我要怎么感谢你们 真的 |
[34:42] | Well, actually, uh, it’s Dr. Melendez you should thank. | 你应该谢谢的是梅兰德兹医生 |
[34:45] | He did the surgery. | 是他动的手术 |
[34:46] | We didn’t really do anything. | 我们没帮上什么忙 |
[34:48] | Well, you obviously did something. | 你们肯定也出力了 |
[34:51] | Okay. You’re welcome. | 那好 不客气 |
[34:53] | Get some rest. | 休息吧 |
[35:00] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[35:02] | Any pain or discomfort? | 有疼痛或者不舒服吗 |
[35:05] | Good. | 好 |
[35:06] | If you’re feeling up to it, | 如果你觉得可以了 |
[35:07] | we’d like you to try to make a sound. | 就可以试着出声了 |
[35:11] | Now, start down here and just push the air up. | 从这里开始 把空气往上推 |
[35:15] | Be gentle. | 慢慢来 |
[35:17] | We don’t need you breaking any wine glasses just yet. | 还不用你一上来就能震碎玻璃杯呢 |
[35:33] | That’s the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最美妙的声音了 |
[35:36] | It’s just a primitive sound. | 这只是一个原始的声音 |
[35:38] | With speech therapy, he’ll be able to fully speak. | 加上言语治疗 之后就可以完全讲话了 |
[35:48] | Cory says thank you, Dr. Murphy, | 科里说谢谢你 墨菲医生 |
[35:50] | for pushing for the surgery. | 这么鼓励他做手术 |
[35:53] | This is the best day of his life. | 这是他生命中最棒的一天了 |
[35:59] | You are very welcome. | 真的不客气 |
[36:23] | This is not you. | 这不是你 |
[36:24] | And it’s not right. | 这也不对 |
[36:26] | We can be friends and have it not be weird. | 我们可以做朋友而且不奇怪的 |
[36:28] | It’s already weird. | 已经很奇怪了 |
[36:31] | I’m not gonna stay. | 我要走了 |
[36:32] | Well, you don’t have to run away just because I’m here. | 你不用因为我来了我就走 |
[36:35] | I’m not running. I’m being professional. | 我没走 我是在保持专业 |
[36:37] | You’re overcompensating. | 你是在过度补偿 |
[36:38] | Trying to play it safe. | 想要小心翼翼 |
[36:41] | And it’s… It’s hurting things. | 你这样 很伤人的 |
[36:42] | It got Park and I in an argument. | 让我和朴医生都开始吵架了 |
[36:45] | That’s not how I want to be mentored. | 我不想被这样的老师教导 |
[36:49] | That’s not who you are. | 你不是这种人 |
[36:50] | At least, it’s not who I thought you were. | 至少 跟我以为的不同 |
[36:54] | Enjoy your dinner. | 用餐愉快 |
[37:30] | I’m confused. | 我不懂了 |
[37:34] | One day, you’re filing a complaint about your boss. | 前一天 你还打你上司的小报告 |
[37:37] | The next, you’re being incredibly nice and supportive to your fellow resident. | 第二天 你就对你的同事无比的友好和支持 |
[37:41] | I told you, | 我说了啊 |
[37:42] | I just felt like Dr. Melendez’s treatment of Browne | 我只是感觉梅兰德兹医生对待布朗的态度 |
[37:45] | was starting to cause dissension on the team. | 开始让团队起内讧了 |
[37:48] | I have no doubt that’s part of the truth. | 我认为这是一部分事实 |
[37:50] | I’m guessing the other part was… | 另一部分 我猜 |
[37:53] | Preemptive. | 是为了先发制人 |
[37:54] | You thought it would inoculate you. | 你认为这样就会能间接影响到你 |
[37:57] | We’d never be able to fire someone | 你觉得我们是不会开除一个 |
[37:58] | who filed a formal complaint against their attending. | 对自己的主治医生提出正式投诉的人的 |
[38:01] | Which is why I’m so confused. | 所以我就不懂了 |
[38:04] | Why would you feel like your job could be in jeopardy? | 你为什么会感觉自己的工作受到了威胁呢 |
[38:07] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[38:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:12] | Just so you’re clear… | 那我跟你说清楚 |
[38:14] | I won’t hesitate to let you or anyone else go | 如果我感觉谁有必要走人 |
[38:17] | if I feel it’s deserved. | 我不会留情的 |
[38:19] | No matter whether they’ve filed a complaint or not. | 无论他们是不是投诉过什么的 |
[38:22] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:23] | I understand that. | 我懂 |
[38:24] | Good. | 那好 |
[38:26] | Have a good night. | 晚安了 |
[38:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:50] | Two menus. | 两份菜单 |
[39:19] | I’m going to make you a surprise dinner tonight. | 我今晚要给你做惊喜大餐 |
[39:24] | It’s a special grilled cheese sandwich. | 是一种特别的烤芝士三明治 |
[39:26] | It’s special because it uses four kinds of cheeses… | 很特别 是因为用了四种芝士 |
[39:29] | Gruyere, Parmesan, yellow… | 格鲁耶尔干酪 帕尔玛干酪 黄 |
[39:31] | I don’t think that we should be together anymore. | 我们分手吧 |
[39:36] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[39:37] | I can’t be your girlfriend anymore. | 我不能再当你女朋友了 |
[39:45] | Did… | 是我 |
[39:51] | Did I do something wrong? | 是我做错什么了吗 |
[39:54] | No, Shaun. It’s not… | 没 肖恩 不是 |
[40:03] | Last night at karaoke, | 昨晚我们K歌的时候 |
[40:05] | when you and Lea were singing together, | 你和莉亚一起唱歌的时候 |
[40:09] | there was something between you two. | 你们之间是有火花的 |
[40:19] | You love her, not me. | 你爱的是她 不是我 |
[40:25] | No. | 不是 |
[40:31] | N-No. | 不是 |
[40:37] | No. | 没有 |
[40:40] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[40:42] | It’s obvious. | 太明显了 |
[40:43] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:45] | You say that. | 你嘴上这么说 |
[40:48] | And maybe you even believe it. | 可能你也信了 |
[40:51] | But… | 但是 |
[40:54] | I saw what I saw, Shaun, and I am telling you, | 眼见为实 我跟你说 肖恩 |
[40:58] | it doesn’t matter what you say. | 无论你怎么说 |
[41:01] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[41:04] | And I think she loves you, too. | 我觉得她也是爱你的 |
[41:12] | * This one goes out… | 这首歌 |
[41:15] | You should tell her how you feel. | 你应该跟她说出你的感受 |
[41:22] | * A simple prop | 简简单单 |
[41:25] | * To occupy my time | 占据我的时间 |
[41:30] | * This one goes out to the one I love | 这首歌献给我所爱之人 |
[41:39] | * Fire | 火焰 |
[41:48] | * Fire | 火焰 |