时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Early 60s, found prone on the sidewalk, | 六十岁出头 倒在人行道上 |
[00:03] | appears to have chest pain, maybe broken ribs, | 表现出胸痛 可能是肋骨骨折 |
[00:05] | – possible heart attack. – Did you fall? | -可能是心脏病发作 -你摔倒了吗 |
[00:06] | She’s very disoriented, hasn’t said a thing. | 她神志不清 没有说过话 |
[00:09] | Coley? | 科利 |
[00:11] | No, I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 不 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[00:14] | Will you help me, Coley? | 你会帮我吗 科利 |
[00:17] | I have to — it’s my job. | 我必须帮 这是我的工作 |
[00:19] | She has stridor. Checking her pulse. | 她出现喘鸣 检查她的脉搏 |
[00:24] | Radial pulse is normal. | 桡动脉脉搏正常 |
[00:25] | But much weaker in her leg. | 但腿部脉搏微弱多了 |
[00:28] | She has a descending thoracic aneurysm. | 她有胸降胸主动脉瘤 |
[00:31] | Page Dr. Melendez to the O.R.! | 呼叫梅伦德斯医生去手术室 |
[00:36] | I just woke up on the front campus lawn | 我在校园前草坪上醒来 |
[00:39] | covered in blood, | 满身是血 |
[00:40] | with a skateboard next to me. | 旁边躺着一副滑板 |
[00:42] | But… I can’t skateboard. | 但我不会玩滑板 |
[00:44] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[00:45] | Were you drinking, Aiden? | 你是否饮酒 艾登 |
[00:47] | Or smoking something? | 或者有抽大麻吗 |
[00:48] | No to both. | 都没有 |
[00:50] | There are actually college students who abstain. | 其实有大学生不沾这些东西的 |
[00:53] | You are incredibly lucky — | 你非常幸运 |
[00:55] | half an inch in any direction, | 如果再深两三厘米 |
[00:56] | and you would’ve bled out. | 你就会失血过多而死了 |
[01:02] | Aortic wall’s tearing. | 主动脉壁撕裂 |
[01:04] | Can’t expect pristine | 一个可能无家可归的 |
[01:05] | in a 60-year-old possibly homeless woman. | 六十岁妇人情况好不到哪去 |
[01:07] | Drop to a 5-0 suture. | 换用5-0号缝线 |
[01:13] | Not great, but better. | 不是很好 但好一点 |
[01:16] | Let’s see if it holds. | 看看能不能缝合住 |
[01:18] | Remove proximal clamp. | 松开近端夹钳 |
[01:26] | No leakage. | 没有出血 |
[01:27] | Let’s finish the repair. | 现在结束修补 |
[01:31] | Carly broke up with me. | 卡莉和我分手了 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry, Shaun. | 很遗憾 肖恩 |
[01:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:38] | I thought you two were doing great. | 我以为你俩处得很好 |
[01:39] | We were. Then I guess we weren’t. | 曾经是 然后我猜又不是了 |
[01:42] | Cross-clamping. | 十字钳闭 |
[01:45] | You must really be hurting? | 你一定很受伤吧 |
[01:46] | N-no. I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[01:50] | We’ve all been through it. | 我们都经历过 |
[01:52] | And, trust me, it helps when you own that you’re in pain. | 相信我 承认自己很痛苦可以缓解一些 |
[01:54] | There’s nothing for me to own. | 我没什么需要承认的 |
[01:58] | She’s having epistaxis. | 她出现鼻衄了 |
[02:00] | Carotid aneurysm rupture — two French Foley catheters. | 颈动脉瘤破裂 2F福利导管 |
[02:02] | Give protamine stat. | 立即推精蛋白 |
[02:06] | 68/44. | 血压68/44 |
[02:08] | Holding pressure on both carotids at the neck. | 保持两侧颈动脉血压 |
[02:10] | Inflate. | 通气 |
[02:14] | 41/28. | 血压41/28 |
[02:15] | She’s still bleeding internally. | 她还在内出血 |
[02:16] | Okay, four units of PRBCs and start TXA. | 上四单位浓缩红细胞 开始用氨甲环酸 |
[02:19] | Loading 700 milligrams TXA. | 推注七百毫克氨甲环酸 |
[02:22] | No distal perfusion. | 远端无血液灌流 |
[02:23] | We have to clamp her carotids. Ten blades. | 我们得夹住她的颈动脉 十号手术刀 |
[02:31] | Suction, clamps, let’s go! | 抽吸 夹钳 开始 |
[02:46] | I can’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不见 |
[02:47] | Her blood volume’s on the floor. | 她的血量已经见底了 |
[03:01] | Time of death, 10:22 a.m. | 死亡时间 上午十点二十二分 |
[03:31] | 良 医 | |
[03:41] | Jane shouldn’t have died — | 简不该死的 |
[03:44] | not then, not like that. | 不该在那时 那样死去 |
[03:46] | Her carotid blew out. What am I missing? | 她的颈动脉爆了 我还忽略了什么吗 |
[03:52] | Patients die, Dr. Murphy. | 总有病人撑不过去 莫菲医生 |
[03:55] | That’s something else we have to own. | 我们也需要承认这一点 |
[04:01] | Your next patient’s waiting in the E.R. | 你的下一位病人还在急诊室等你 |
[04:14] | How are you feeling, Aiden? | 你觉得如何 艾登 |
[04:15] | Awesome… | 很棒 |
[04:17] | considering whatever you did to me. | 多亏了你们给我做的治疗 |
[04:18] | Surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[04:20] | Hey, I’m alive, doped up, | 我还活着 药效还没过 |
[04:22] | talking to two very attractive doctors. | 和两位迷人的医生在说话 |
[04:27] | I guess this is what happens | 我觉得这是你们把大麻 |
[04:29] | when you mix weed with my skateboarding skills. | 和我的滑板技术混为一谈的结果 |
[04:31] | You said you didn’t do drugs. | 你说过你不吸毒 |
[04:33] | Or skateboard. | 也不玩滑板 |
[04:35] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候说过 |
[04:36] | When we met you in the E.R. | 我们在急诊室见你的时候 |
[04:40] | I’ve never seen you guys before in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过你俩 |
[04:43] | Trust me, I’d remember. | 相信我 我都记得 |
[04:56] | I’d like to order an autopsy on Jane. | 我想预约给简做尸检 |
[04:59] | We went over this — | 我们讨论过了 |
[05:00] | there was nothing suspicious about her death. | 她的死没有任何可疑之处 |
[05:03] | Oh, I was asking the Chief of Surgery. | 我问的是外科主任 |
[05:06] | I know the case, | 我知道这个病例 |
[05:07] | and I agree with Dr. Melendez. | 而且我同意梅伦德斯医生的意见 |
[05:09] | I’m not authorizing an autopsy. | 我不会授权做尸检 |
[05:11] | Jane’s vascular walls — | 简的血管壁… |
[05:13] | It’s hard to lose a patient. | 失去一个病人很难过 |
[05:14] | Almost as hard as losing a girlfriend. | 几乎跟失去女朋友一样难过 |
[05:16] | I’m okay, and I don’t know why no one believes me — | 我没事 我不知道为什么没人相信我 |
[05:21] | isn’t it okay to be okay? | 我没事不行吗 |
[05:22] | Not when something bad happens. | 有坏事发生时就不行 |
[05:24] | We should feel hurt. | 我们应该觉得伤心 |
[05:32] | If you won’t approve the autopsy, | 如果你不许可做尸检 |
[05:36] | I’ll get it from Jane’s family. | 我会让简的家人许可 |
[05:39] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[05:40] | According to the files, Jane’s last name was Doe. | 从档案来看 简是无名氏 |
[06:00] | Y-you’re saying I’m having some kind of blackouts? | 你们说我有时会失去意识 |
[06:03] | Which could be caused by head trauma or drug use. | 这可能是头部创伤或吸毒导致的 |
[06:06] | I’m definitely aware of telling you | 我现在很清醒地告诉你们 |
[06:08] | that I don’t take drugs. | 我不吸毒 |
[06:13] | I live like a monk — | 我过着僧侣般的生活 |
[06:15] | sleep, class, study, repeat. | 睡觉 上课 学习 天天如此 |
[06:17] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[06:18] | You’ve also told us the exact opposite. | 你也跟我们说过完全相反的话 |
[06:37] | I need to find Jane’s family | 我要找到简的家人 |
[06:38] | to get their permission to perform an autopsy. | 让他们许可对她进行尸检 |
[06:41] | Dr. Lim wished me luck, | 利姆医生祝我好运 |
[06:42] | but Jane has no I.D., no purse, no phone. | 但简没有身份证 没有钱包 没有手机 |
[06:44] | We know absolutely nothing about her. | 我们对她一无所知 |
[06:52] | This should be interesting to you. | 你应该会觉得这很有趣 |
[06:55] | You used to be a detective. | 你以前是位警探 |
[06:57] | And now I’m a doctor, | 但现在我是医生 |
[06:58] | and so are you, and we both have a new case. | 你也是 我们都有新病例要看 |
[07:00] | A boring case. | 新病例很无聊 |
[07:02] | He has gallstones. | 他得了胆结石 |
[07:11] | So, you and Melendez sneaking around again? | 你跟梅伦德斯又偷摸一起玩了 |
[07:17] | I hear he’s back to being a good mentor. | 我听说他变回一位好导师了 |
[07:19] | Apparently, my complaint changed nothing. | 显然我的投诉什么都没有改变 |
[07:23] | You? | 你 |
[07:27] | Park said he did it. | 朴说是他干的 |
[07:29] | Park was lying. | 朴撒谎了 |
[07:30] | Because he wanted to get you to focus on work. | 因为他想让你专心工作 |
[07:32] | Good motive, bad judge of character. | 出发点是好的 但做法实在不对 |
[07:35] | And you don’t like that Melendez has gone back | 你不喜欢梅伦德斯重新做回 |
[07:36] | to being a good mentor? | 好导师吗 |
[07:38] | I don’t like that he likes you. | 我不爽的是他喜欢你 |
[07:40] | I don’t like that, because he likes you, | 我不喜欢这样 因为他喜欢你 |
[07:41] | Shaun, Park, and I are second-class residents. | 肖恩 朴和我就成了二等住院医师 |
[07:46] | For someone as cynical as you are, | 你这么愤世嫉俗的人 |
[07:48] | you are shockingly naive. | 居然天真得让人惊讶 |
[07:50] | I’ll tell you what you did. | 我告诉你你干了什么 |
[07:51] | You threw a bomb, because you felt slighted. | 你扔了个炸弹 因为觉得自己被忽略了 |
[07:54] | You made Melendez doubt himself, | 你让梅伦德斯怀疑他自己 |
[07:55] | doubt his judgment. | 怀疑他的判断 |
[07:57] | You made him resent you, Park, Shaun, and me. | 你让他对你 朴 肖恩还有我产生了怨恨 |
[08:03] | I like to think it’s that easy | 我总以为可以如此轻易地 |
[08:04] | to change the status quo. | 改变现状 |
[08:06] | But I am pretty naive. | 但我太天真了 |
[08:11] | I am with Dr. B on this. | 这件事我同意布朗医生 |
[08:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:17] | Office politics. | 办公室政治 |
[08:18] | Thought you were asleep. | 我们以为你睡着了 |
[08:21] | Watching brain waves can’t be too thrilling. | 盯着脑电波看不会太刺激 |
[08:23] | Not when they’re as normal as yours. | 如果都像你的一样正常确实不怎么刺激 |
[08:26] | δ波为优势脑电波时 人处于深度睡眠状态 | |
[08:26] | Except these delta waves. | 除了这些δ波 |
[08:30] | They mean you’re still asleep. | 意味着你还在睡眠中 |
[08:41] | Not planning on doing any cutting, I hope. | 我希望你不是在准备解剖 |
[08:45] | Jane had a knee replacement using an LCS system, | 简做过膝关节低接触应力移植 |
[08:49] | which means it’s at least 30 years old. | 意味着那至少有三十年了 |
[08:51] | She also had an abnormal number | 她还有数量异常的 |
[08:52] | of cavities, crowns, and implants. | 牙齿空洞 人造齿冠以及牙齿填充物 |
[08:56] | These are clues, right? | 这些都是线索 对吗 |
[09:00] | I don’t think this is about you losing a patient. | 我觉得这和你失去的那个病人没有关系 |
[09:04] | I think you’re distracting yourself. | 你在转移注意力 |
[09:07] | You don’t want to let Jane go | 你坚持给简做尸检 |
[09:08] | because you don’t want to let Carly go. | 因为你还放不下卡莉 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:27] | You’re a doctor now. | 你现在是个医生了 |
[09:28] | You won’t find it interesting. | 你不会对这感兴趣 |
[09:48] | A hummingbird. | 一只蜂鸟 |
[09:51] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[09:54] | The police keep a database of all distinguishing marks. | 警方将所有特殊的标记整理在一个数据库里 |
[09:58] | Jane Doe, homeless — | 无名氏 无家可归 |
[09:59] | there’s no way she was never in the system… | 没办法 她不在系统里 |
[10:01] | How’s Mr. Ginley? | 金利先生怎么样了 |
[10:03] | Your gallbladder case you should be working on? | 就是那个该你们负责的胆囊病例 |
[10:06] | Uh, we confirmed the presence of gallstones | 我们找到了胆结石的位置 |
[10:08] | and have scheduled a cholecystectomy. | 已经计划好做胆囊切除术 |
[10:10] | It’s a very simple case and requires no work. | 那个病例非常简单 不需要什么工作量 |
[10:15] | With that attitude, | 就你这种态度 |
[10:16] | you could end up sending another patient to the morgue. | 可能又会有病人死在你的手术台上 |
[10:20] | Focus on the living. | 专心把活着的人治好 |
[10:26] | He’s right. We need to bail on this. | 他是对的 我们得放弃这事了 |
[10:32] | Hey, Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[10:36] | You and Carly shared a lot of firsts. | 你和卡莉一起经历了很多第一次 |
[10:39] | That must make it harder to move on. | 你肯定很难放得下 |
[10:43] | I had a lot of firsts with Lea, too. | 我和莉亚也有很多第一次 |
[10:45] | Yeah, you did. And you moved on. | 没错 你也放下她了 |
[10:51] | Didn’t you? | 对吗 |
[10:55] | How do you move on? | 要怎么才能放下 |
[11:18] | Hey, Kenny, I need a name. | 肯尼 帮我查个人 |
[11:22] | We need to keep this on the DL. | 这件事情我们得保密 |
[11:26] | We’re going undercover. | 我们在进行秘密行动 |
[11:30] | Causes of sleepwalking run the gamut | 梦游症的病因非常广泛 |
[11:32] | from the serious, | 可能是严重的 |
[11:32] | like MS, encephalitis, and brain tumors, | 比如多发性硬化症 脑炎或者脑肿瘤 |
[11:35] | to the mundane, like alcohol and drug use, | 也可能是常见的酗酒和嗑药 |
[11:38] | poor sleep hygiene, and stress. | 不良的睡眠卫生习惯 或者压力过大 |
[11:40] | Problem is, to rule some of those out, | 问题在于 如果要做排除法 |
[11:41] | we need a full patient history, | 我们需要一份完整的病史 |
[11:43] | but asleep Aiden and awake Aiden each have their own story. | 但是沉睡的和清醒的艾登有着各自的说法 |
[11:46] | So interview them both. | 那就两个都问 |
[11:47] | Take a medical history from a patient when they’re asleep? | 在病人睡着的时候记录病史 |
[11:50] | I’ve never heard of a lying sleepwalker. | 我从来没听说过梦游者会说谎 |
[11:55] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:06] | Stress? | 压力大吗 |
[12:07] | I have to maintain a 4.2 GPA. | 我必须要保持4.2的绩点 |
[12:09] | W-what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:12] | You have to care about something to be stressed, don’t you? | 你得先有个关心的事情才会有压力 不是吗 |
[12:15] | And since I’m getting a 4.2 without trying… | 我不费吹灰之力就能拿到4.2的绩点 |
[12:18] | Maybe a glass of wine at a party. | 可能会在派对上喝一杯酒 |
[12:19] | I just microdose… | 我就喝一点点 |
[12:21] | you know, whenever I’m not macrodosing. | 但我就没有不喝多的时候 |
[12:24] | Do you nap, exercise before bedtime? | 你会打盹或者睡前锻炼吗 |
[12:26] | I never nap, I work out five days a week — | 我从来不打盹 我一周锻炼五天 |
[12:28] | never too close to bedtime, which is midnight, | 但从不会在睡前锻炼 那时候已经午夜了 |
[12:30] | 12:30 at the latest. | 最晚十二点半 |
[12:31] | I am surrounded by 5,000 women. | 我被五千个女人围绕着 |
[12:34] | Yes, right before bedtime. | 没错 就在睡觉前 |
[12:40] | That explains the headaches I’ve been waking up with. | 难怪我醒来时头那么疼 |
[12:45] | I never thought that they were hangovers. | 我从来没有想过是因为宿醉 |
[12:51] | He’s a Cro-Magnon. | 他就是个克鲁马努人[史前人种] |
[12:55] | He’s not me. | 他不是我 |
[13:00] | He can’t be. | 他不可能是我 |
[13:10] | 马尔科和马里贝尔·文塔内 | |
[13:11] | Maribel Ventane. | 马里贝尔·文塔内 |
[13:16] | 分享精神 | |
[13:18] | “Sharing the Spirit. | 「分享精神 |
[13:20] | Marco, Maribel, and their 5-year-old son, Jules, | 马尔科 马里贝尔和他们五岁大的儿子朱尔斯 |
[13:23] | open their doors to host the fourth annual fundraiser | 敞开大门主办第四届患难之交 |
[13:27] | ‘Friends in Need.'” | 年度募捐活动」 |
[13:28] | “Maribel Ventane, 33, | 「马里贝尔·文塔内 33岁 |
[13:30] | was one jump away from a first-place ribbon.” | 与一等奖失之交臂」 |
[13:33] | “She suffered severe orthopedic injuries.” | 「她饱受骨伤折磨」 |
[13:36] | “After two years in family court, | 「两年后在家庭法庭上 |
[13:38] | Maribel Ventane, 36, | 36岁的马里贝尔·文塔内 |
[13:40] | and ex-husband Marco Ventane, 43 …” | 和43岁的前夫马尔科·文塔内」 |
[13:43] | “Mr. Ventane was given full custody | 「文塔内先生获得了他们十一岁的儿子 |
[13:46] | of their 11-year-old son, Jules.” | 朱尔斯的抚养权」 |
[13:48] | “Marco Ventane, 63, passed away in his home. | 「63岁的马尔科·文塔内在家中过世 |
[13:51] | He is survived by his son, Jules Ventane, 32.” | 他靠32岁的儿子朱尔斯· 文塔内赡养」 |
[13:58] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[13:59] | 朱尔斯·文塔内 巅峰生活 | |
[14:30] | Are you Jules Ventane? | 你是朱尔斯·文塔内吗 |
[14:32] | Yes. | 我是 |
[14:34] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy, | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[14:35] | and I recently treated your mother, Maribel. | 我最近治疗了你的妈妈 马里贝尔 |
[14:37] | She died on the operating table. | 她死在了手术台上 |
[14:39] | I would like your permission to do an autopsy. | 我想得到你的解剖许可 |
[14:41] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[14:42] | She came in with a ruptured aortic aneurysm, | 她因主动脉瘤破裂入院 |
[14:45] | and there wasn’t much we could do. | 我们也无力回天 |
[14:47] | But we would like to be absolutely certain | 但我们想彻底确定 |
[14:49] | about her cause of death. | 她的死因 |
[14:55] | I don’t care how she died. | 我不关心她怎么死的 |
[15:11] | Remember we talked about moving on? | 记得我跟你说过的放下吗 |
[15:14] | This is the time to do that. | 现在是时候放下了 |
[15:28] | Where do we stand with the Aidens? | 对两个艾登有何了解了 |
[15:30] | Between the two alters, | 这两个人格 |
[15:31] | they engage in just about every single behavior. | 他们几乎所有的事都共同参与 |
[15:33] | So, we go back to Dr. Lim’s list. | 那就倒回利姆医生的推测了 |
[15:35] | Maybe we should be looking at paraneoplastic syndromes. | 或许我们应该考虑一下副肿瘤综合征 |
[15:37] | May want to consider psychiatric issues — | 或许该考虑一下精神问题 |
[15:40] | could be having psychotic or dissociative episodes. | 可能有精神或分裂发作 |
[15:44] | I have a fair amount of personal experience | 我个人接触过很多 |
[15:46] | with people with psychiatric issues. | 精神有问题的人 |
[15:48] | If he had psychosis, I’d have picked up on it. | 如果他有精神问题 我会注意到 |
[15:52] | How about thyrotoxicosis? | 那甲亢腺毒症呢 |
[15:54] | No irritability, agitation. | 不易怒 不焦虑 |
[15:56] | Paraneoplastic syndromes trigger a loss of coordination, | 副肿瘤综合征导致协调能力丧失 |
[15:59] | – which could have caused — – actually, our personal experiences | -可能已经引发 -其实我们的个人经验 |
[16:02] | make us less effective in spotting symptoms. | 会妨碍我们发现症状 |
[16:04] | You know I always make an effort | 你知道我一直努力 |
[16:06] | to be as objective as possible. | 做到尽可能客观 |
[16:07] | Well, you’re not this time. | 你这次就没有 |
[16:10] | The vast majority of cases of paraneoplastic syndromes | 大量副肿瘤综合征病例 |
[16:12] | present with antibodies. | 出现了抗体 |
[16:15] | His labs show a normal serum panel. | 他的化验结果显示血清细胞正常 |
[16:17] | The “Vast majority” of all diseases | 所有疾病中的「大多数」 |
[16:18] | don’t present with competing entities day and night. | 不会出现每天都在相互竞争的人格 |
[16:21] | – I’m just giving an idea. – No, you’re undermining mine. | -我只是说个看法 -不 你是在否定我的 |
[16:23] | Fine. Your idea’s brilliant. Go waste your time on it. | 好 你的主意好极了 继续浪费时间吧 |
[16:26] | Thank you both. | 谢谢两位了 |
[16:27] | Get an MRI to rule out brain tumors and MS, | 去做个磁共振排查一下脑部肿瘤和多发性硬化症 |
[16:29] | an LP for encephalitis, | 做腰椎穿刺查一下脑炎 |
[16:31] | and a CSF panel to check for paraneoplastic syndromes. | 查一下脑脊液看是不是副肿瘤综合征 |
[16:35] | And a psych consult. | 再做一次精神科会诊 |
[16:47] | 妈妈 一条新消息 | |
[16:49] | 现在不方便 | |
[17:03] | No. | 不 |
[17:21] | I’m Dr. Lim. | 我是利姆医生 |
[17:23] | And you are? | 你是谁啊 |
[17:25] | Trinity. | 翠妮蒂. |
[17:27] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[17:30] | My mother’s in the maternity ward. | 我妈妈在产科病房 |
[17:32] | She’s having a baby? | 她要生宝宝了吗 |
[17:34] | Already did. A girl. | 已经生了 一个女孩 |
[17:36] | Wonderful. | 很棒啊 |
[17:37] | So, why the wandering? | 为什么闲逛呢 |
[17:39] | My mom sent me to the cafeteria to get a snack, | 我妈妈让我去自助餐厅买点零食 |
[17:42] | but I got lost. | 但我迷路了 |
[17:45] | Three times? | 三次 |
[17:53] | Hey, Lucy. We’re looking for, um… | 露西 帮我找找 |
[17:57] | Trinity! | 翠妮蒂 |
[18:00] | Please call security. | 呼叫安保部门 |
[18:23] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[18:24] | No. | 不行 |
[18:26] | Shaun! Shaun! | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[18:28] | I need your permission! | 我需要你的许可 |
[18:29] | Don’t do this, Shaun! No! | 别这样做 肖恩 不要 |
[18:30] | – I need your permission! – Let it go, Shaun! | -我需要你的许可 -放弃吧 肖恩 |
[18:32] | It can’t be over! | 不能就这样结束 |
[18:33] | – It can’t be over! – It’s over! You have to let Carly go! | -不能就这样结束 -结束了 肖恩 |
[18:35] | No! No! You have to let Carly go! | 你得放下卡莉 |
[18:37] | No! You have to let Carly go! | 不 你得放下卡莉 |
[18:38] | It’s not about Carly! | 这不是卡莉的问题 |
[18:40] | Well, it’s not about this, either! | 这也不是他的问题 |
[18:40] | It is not about Carly! He’s calling the police! | 这不是卡莉的问题 他叫警察了 |
[18:42] | – No! Open the door! – You’ll get arrested! | -不 开门 -你会被逮捕 |
[18:45] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[18:45] | Shaun, he’s calling the police! | 肖恩 他叫警察了 |
[18:47] | Come here! | 过来 |
[18:48] | – No! – Shaun! | -不 -肖恩 |
[18:49] | Open the — | 开 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:06] | Shaun, are you okay? | 肖恩 你还好吗 |
[19:08] | It was bad. I missed my surgery. | 太糟糕了 我错过了手术 |
[19:11] | Well, don’t worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[19:12] | Park’s there. Everything there is fine. | 有朴在那 手术那边没事 |
[19:14] | Will I have to go back to jail? | 我是不是又要回监狱 |
[19:16] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[19:18] | It’s a good thing you were with an ex-cop. | 所幸跟你一起的人之前是个警察 |
[19:21] | The guy’s not gonna press any charges, | 他不会对你提出任何控诉 |
[19:22] | but you’re not allowed to be anywhere near him ever again. | 但你不可以再出现在他眼前 |
[19:29] | Here. | 给 |
[19:30] | Let’s get out of here, huh? | 我们走吧 |
[19:36] | Park says that you are upset about Carly. | 朴说你因为卡莉的事很伤心 |
[19:40] | Everyone keeps telling me that, | 每个人都这么说 |
[19:42] | but I am not upset about Carly, | 但我没有因为卡莉而伤心 |
[19:45] | and they need to stop. | 他们不能再这么说了 |
[19:46] | Okay, so, this isn’t about Carly. | 好的 所以这不是卡莉的问题 |
[19:49] | I wish Carly didn’t break up with me. | 我真希望卡莉没有跟我分手 |
[19:52] | But she did. | 但她跟我分手了 |
[19:55] | And now I have to do what she said. | 我得按她说的去做 |
[19:57] | What do you mean you have to do what she said? | 什么叫按她说的做 |
[19:59] | She doesn’t get to dictate to you. | 她没有权利指使你 |
[20:00] | She told me to tell Lea I love her. | 她让我向莉亚告白 |
[20:20] | And you’re afraid of what might happen | 而你害怕向莉亚告白后 |
[20:22] | if you told Lea the truth? | 她的反应 |
[20:28] | If I tell her I love her | 如果我告诉她我爱她 |
[20:32] | and she tells me she doesn’t, | 她告诉我她不爱我 |
[20:36] | then I can’t be her boyfriend. | 那我不能成为她的男朋友 |
[20:39] | And even worse, I… | 更糟糕的是 我 |
[20:42] | I don’t think I can be her friend, either. | 我觉得自己也无法跟她做朋友 |
[21:01] | And what if Lea were to say… | 但如果莉亚说 |
[21:05] | “You know what, Shaun? I love you, too”? | 「你知道吗 肖恩 我也爱你」 |
[21:19] | Pretty disturbing, | 自己体内有个 |
[21:21] | having this weird personality creeping out of me. | 奇怪的人格 这挺让人恐慌的 |
[21:25] | Does he represent something I’m suppressing | 这是不是表示我应该宣泄 |
[21:28] | and need to express | 一直压抑的东西 |
[21:30] | or something I need to bury forever? | 还是该掩埋一辈子 |
[21:35] | If it’s any consolation, I kind of like him. | 也许你听了会好受些 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[21:37] | I think he’s just trying to enjoy himself. | 我认为他是在享受生活 |
[21:40] | Except he’s sabotaging | 但他毁了 |
[21:41] | all the hard work of his waking self. | 清醒时的自己努力得到的一切 |
[21:43] | It’s not sabotage. It’s just a part of who he is. | 这不关乎毁坏 这就是他 |
[21:46] | Some parts of who we are suck. | 我们都有的劣根性 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | I shouldn’t have ratted on you and Melendez. | 我不该告密你和梅伦德斯的事 |
[21:56] | I screwed things up. | 是我错了 |
[22:00] | But this guy needs a drink every now and again. | 但这家伙只是需要偶尔喝喝酒 |
[22:05] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[22:11] | You have an arachnoid cyst compressing your hypothalamus, Aiden. | 有块囊肿挤压着你的下丘脑 艾登 |
[22:15] | We basically just need to drain it. | 我们只要把囊肿引流 |
[22:20] | W-will it kill me if you don’t? | 不引流的话我会死吗 |
[22:28] | He knows the risks? | 他知道风险吗 |
[22:29] | He knows it won’t kill him, | 他知道不会要他的命 |
[22:31] | which is enough for Jekyll to decide to keep Hyde alive. | 这一点足以让哲基尔决定留下邪恶的海德 |
[22:31] | 音乐剧《变身怪医》里的两个人格 | |
[22:35] | What if we ask Hyde? | 如果我们问海德呢 |
[22:38] | I’m pretty sure consent needs | 征求别人同意需要对方 |
[22:40] | to be informed, voluntary, and conscious. | 知情 自愿 还有意识清醒 |
[22:42] | It also doesn’t matter. AsleepAiden’s a hedonist. | 那也没用 「沉睡艾登」是个享乐主义者 |
[22:44] | He’s not gonna make a decision against his interest | 他不会为了帮助另一个人格 |
[22:47] | just to help his alter. | 做出有损自己的决定 |
[22:48] | Maybe he cares more than you think. | 也许他比你想的要善良 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[22:59] | Dr. Lim? | 利姆医生 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Trinity, have a seat. | 翠妮蒂 坐吧 |
[23:13] | There’s no one in our maternity ward | 我们产科病房没有人 |
[23:14] | with a daughter named Trinity. | 有叫翠妮蒂的女儿 |
[23:18] | So, I’m gonna need some information, | 所以 我要问你一些问题 |
[23:22] | and it will be much more efficient | 你要说实话 不然就要 |
[23:24] | if it’s the truth. | 耽误很久时间 |
[23:27] | First and last name. | 姓什么叫什么 |
[23:29] | Trinity. | 翠妮蒂 |
[23:30] | Last name? | 姓呢 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:38] | Will you at least tell me what you’re doing in this hospital? | 你至少告诉我你在医院做什么吧 |
[23:43] | I just wanted to meet you again. | 我只是想再见你一次 |
[23:55] | Someone left a baby girl at the E.R. about eight years ago, | 八年前的三一节 有人在急诊室 |
[24:00] | on Trinity Sunday. | 遗弃一个女婴 |
[24:06] | You were so tiny, | 你当时那么小 |
[24:09] | so sick, and so helpless. | 病得那么重 又那么无助 |
[24:14] | Killed me not to take you home. | 我怎么忍心不带你回家 |
[24:19] | But look at you now, so strong and healthy. | 不过看看你现在 那么健康有活力 |
[24:23] | And fast. | 跑得也快 |
[24:28] | You know we need to call your mother | 我们还是得打电话给你妈妈 |
[24:29] | and let her know where you are. | 告诉她你在哪 |
[24:31] | That you’re okay. | 报个平安 |
[24:33] | You know her number? | 你知道她的电话吗 |
[24:37] | Yes, but… | 知道 但是 |
[24:40] | But? | 但是什么 |
[24:42] | Can you adopt me? | 你能领养我吗 |
[25:16] | Shaunie. | 肖恩 |
[25:19] | You poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[25:20] | I’m so sorry about you and Carly. | 你跟卡莉的事我很遗憾 |
[25:26] | I want to tell you how I feel. | 我想告诉你我的感受 |
[25:51] | I know you’re hurting. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[25:54] | Carly made a huge mistake. | 这是卡莉的损失 |
[25:59] | You’re a wonderful man, Shaun. | 你是个很优秀的人 肖恩 |
[26:03] | Maybe the most wonderful man I’ve ever met. | 可能是我见过的人里最优秀的 |
[26:11] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[26:13] | Yeah, Shaun? | 怎么了 肖恩 |
[26:28] | 弃婴在本地急诊室找到了家和名字 | |
[26:28] | I found that in my mother’s drawer. | 我在妈妈的抽屉里找到的 |
[26:31] | Does she know you’re here? | 她知道你在这吗 |
[26:34] | She’s been in Campbell Memorial for the last two days. | 她去坎贝尔纪念医院两天了 |
[26:37] | She thinks I’ve been in school | 她以为我在学校 |
[26:39] | and at a friend’s. | 住在朋友家 |
[26:40] | As long as I’m home by 6:00, | 只要我六点前回家 |
[26:42] | no one knows the difference. | 没人知道我去了哪 |
[26:44] | Mm, well, it’s past that. | 现在过了六点了 |
[26:46] | I’m sure she’s worried. | 她肯定很担心 |
[26:49] | She has a new daughter. | 她有了新女儿 |
[26:53] | It’s hard to share your mom, isn’t it? | 很难跟别人分享一个妈妈 对吗 |
[27:00] | If she loves your sister with all her heart, | 如果她心里非常爱妹妹 |
[27:02] | it doesn’t feel like it’d leave much room for you. | 就会感觉没有多少空间可以留给你 |
[27:10] | Do you love your mom with all your heart? | 你心里很爱妈妈吗 |
[27:15] | How about your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[27:16] | You love him with all your heart, too? | 你也很爱他吗 |
[27:18] | But that doesn’t seem possible, does it? | 但那似乎不太可能 对吗 |
[27:24] | Hearts are amazing things. | 人心是很神奇的 |
[27:28] | I’ve held one in my hands many times. | 我曾多次握着别人的心 |
[27:32] | You’d never know it by looking at them, but | 肉眼是无法看穿的 |
[27:35] | somehow… they have all the room we need. | 但不知为什么 想要多大的空间它都能实现 |
[27:54] | Dr. B. | 布朗医生 |
[27:56] | Please tell me you’re single. | 请告诉我你是单身 |
[28:09] | You have a cyst in your brain. | 你的大脑里有个囊肿 |
[28:11] | If we leave it as is, it could expose you | 如果我们留着它 |
[28:13] | to considerable neurological complications — | 你会有得严重神经并发症的风险 |
[28:16] | potential visual loss, | 你可能会失明 |
[28:17] | endocrine abnormalities, depression. | 激素失调 抑郁 |
[28:20] | But if we drain and treat the cyst, | 但如果我们排净并治疗囊肿 |
[28:23] | there should be no complications. | 就不会再有并发症 |
[28:27] | Including sleepwalking. | 包括梦游 |
[28:36] | The Professor already rejected treatment? | 那个书呆子拒绝治疗了 |
[28:41] | So you’re asking the Frat Boy | 所以你想让我这个兄弟会小子 |
[28:43] | to fall on his sword for him? | 向他自己挥刀 |
[28:47] | I think the Frat Boy | 我觉得这个兄弟会小子 |
[28:49] | is more than just a Frat Boy. | 不仅仅是你表现的这样 |
[28:53] | We’re all complicated. | 我们都是很复杂的 |
[28:55] | We’re all sometimes superficial, selfish jerks. | 有时候是肤浅自私的混蛋 |
[28:58] | But we’re also capable of sacrifice. | 但我们有时也愿意牺牲 |
[29:04] | I think you live in him | 我相信你存在于他脑海中 |
[29:07] | the same way he lives in you. | 就像他存在于你脑海中一样 |
[29:11] | And that won’t change, | 不管你做什么决定 |
[29:12] | no matter what decision you make. | 这都不会变 |
[29:26] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[29:28] | Maribel died. | 马里贝尔死了 |
[29:31] | I think she had polycystic kidney disease, | 我认为她有多囊性肾脏疾病 |
[29:33] | which is associated with dilation of the arteries, | 和她的动脉膨胀有关 |
[29:35] | which results in weakened vascular walls, | 这导致她的血管壁脆弱 |
[29:37] | which in turn contributes to the formation of aneurysms. | 相应地促进了动脉瘤的形成 |
[29:40] | I need to do an autopsy. | 我需要做尸检 |
[29:44] | Dr. Melendez — | 梅伦德斯医生 |
[29:45] | Didn’t approve. Dr. Lim didn’t approve. | 不许可 利姆医生也不许可 |
[29:47] | – The family said no. – So, what can I — | -家人也说不行 -所以我… |
[29:49] | You’re the head of pathology. | 你是病理学部门的主任 |
[29:53] | Shaun, I’m not going to — | 肖恩 我不会… |
[29:55] | I can’t do what you told me I should do. | 我不能去做你认为我该做的事情 |
[30:01] | Until I solve this distraction. | 我得先解决这个让我分心的事 |
[30:14] | 多囊性肾脏 囊肿 健康肾脏 | |
[30:18] | No sign of polycystic kidney disease. | 没有多囊性肾脏病的迹象 |
[30:39] | I know that this break-up has been hard on you. | 我知道分手让你很难过 |
[30:43] | It’s been hard on me, too. | 我也很难过 |
[30:47] | But I know what I saw between you and Lea. | 但我看到你和莉亚之间有些什么 |
[30:57] | I did see something, didn’t I? | 我没有看错 不是吗 |
[31:11] | I love you, Carly. | 我爱你 卡莉 |
[31:17] | But you were right. I love Lea more. | 但你说得没错 我更爱莉亚 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | So… | 所以 |
[31:32] | you know you have to tell her, right? | 你知道你必须告诉她 对吗 |
[31:38] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[31:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:47] | But look at how far you’ve come with me — | 但看看你和我走了多远 |
[31:52] | how scared you were. | 而你曾经有多害怕 |
[31:56] | How brave you were. | 你多勇敢 |
[32:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:29] | Thank you, Carly. | 谢谢你 卡莉 |
[33:07] | If you’re watching this, it means I’m dead. | 如果你看到这个 说明我已经死了 |
[33:12] | And you’re waking up from a surgery | 而你正从一个你以为你没同意的 |
[33:15] | you think you didn’t consent to, | 手术中醒来 |
[33:16] | but I hereby proffer my full and informed consent | 但我在这里对上述手术 |
[33:20] | to said surgical procedure. | 给出我完全的授权 |
[33:22] | Signed Aiden…Michael… Porter. | 艾登·迈克·波特 |
[33:29] | The second. | 二世 |
[33:34] | Uh, just one — one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:41] | My advice… | 我的建议是 |
[33:46] | is to try to chillax a little. | 试着放轻松一点 |
[33:50] | Neither of us is perfect. | 我们都不是完美的 |
[33:52] | But…we’re okay. | 但我们都挺好的 |
[34:02] | We are gonna be… | 我们会 |
[34:07] | okay. | 没事的 |
[34:11] | And that girl | 还有那个 |
[34:15] | who sits in front of you in Advanced Calculus, | 高等微积分课上坐你前面的女孩 |
[34:17] | her name is Staci with an “i,” and she likes you. | 名字叫斯戴西 没有草头的西 她喜欢你 |
[34:23] | Way more than she likes me. | 远多于她喜欢我 |
[34:32] | Peace out…Professor. | 再见了 「书呆子」 |
[34:55] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你认真的吗 |
[34:55] | I know why your mother died. | 我知道你母亲的死因了 |
[34:57] | And I said I didn’t care. | 我也说了我不在乎 |
[34:59] | When I examined her liver, | 我检查她肝脏时 |
[35:00] | I found three aneurysms in her hepatic artery, | 我在她肝动脉发现了三个动脉瘤 |
[35:03] | which is very unusual and made me realize | 这非常罕见 而且让我意识到 |
[35:05] | she has Vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. | 她患有血管性埃勒斯-当洛斯综合征 |
[35:07] | It’s a very rare disease | 这是种极其罕见的疾病 |
[35:08] | that often goes undiagnosed and can be fatal. | 通常难以确诊且常常致命 |
[35:11] | Are you really gonna make me call the police again? | 你真的要让我再报警吗 |
[35:12] | It’s hereditary. | 这病可以遗传 |
[35:13] | No, I don’t want to get arrested again, | 不 我不想再被捕 |
[35:15] | but do you have an excess of cavities? | 但你是否有很多蛀牙 |
[35:17] | You might have inherited Vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome | 你可能从你母亲那遗传了血管性 |
[35:19] | from your mother, | 埃勒斯-当洛斯综合征 |
[35:20] | and your life could be in danger. | 而且你可能有生命危险 |
[35:21] | But its symptoms can be treated. | 但这种病可以治 |
[35:27] | Okay, goodbye. | 好吧 再见 |
[35:36] | So, that’s all I got from my mother? | 这是我唯一从母亲那得到的吗 |
[35:41] | A potentially deadly disease? | 一种潜在的致命疾病 |
[35:51] | Did your mother ever call you “Coley”? | 你母亲是否叫你科利 |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:02] | Short for “Colibri,” | 是科利布里的简称 |
[36:06] | the French word for hummingbird. | 法语蜂鸟的意思 |
[36:09] | She said I would flit around the house, | 她说我总在家里到处穿梭 |
[36:13] | always going from one thing to another. | 从这边跑去那边 |
[36:22] | She had a hummingbird tattooed on her body. | 她身上有个蜂鸟的纹身 |
[36:30] | And “Coley” was the last word she said. | 科利是她说的最后一句话 |
[36:42] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[36:48] | M-maybe she was just afraid to tell you. | 也许她只是害怕告诉你 |
[37:25] | Morgan buy the fight? | 摩根相信了吵架的事 |
[37:26] | Is it weird how hard we have to work | 真是奇怪 我们要这么辛苦 |
[37:28] | to hide a platonic friendship? | 隐藏一段纯粹的友谊 |
[37:30] | Very. But it’s worth it. | 是啊 但很值得 |
[38:50] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[38:53] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[39:09] | What’s up, Shaunie? | 怎么了 肖恩 |
[39:17] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[39:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:21] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[39:31] | I love you, Lea. | 我爱你 莉亚 |
[39:38] | I want to be your boyfriend. | 我想做你男朋友 |
[39:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:58] | But | 但是 |
[40:01] | y-you know me. | 你知道我这人 |
[40:04] | I am selfish, and I am so, so needy. | 我自私 又非常粘人 |
[40:11] | I-I’m… | 我 |
[40:13] | I mean, listen to me right now. | 听听我说的话 |
[40:15] | I can’t even put a complete sentence together. | 我连一句话都说不完整 |
[40:16] | I am a — I’m a total mess. | 我 我简直是一团乱麻 |
[40:20] | How? | 怎么能 |
[40:22] | How am I supposed to, you know, | 我怎么能让你来 |
[40:25] | just lay all of that on you? | 承受这一切 |
[40:32] | Why do you think I can’t handle | 你为什么觉得我没法应对 |
[40:38] | your selfishness, neediness, and messiness? | 你的自私 粘人 和一团乱麻 |
[40:42] | I think I can. | 我觉得我可以 |
[40:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[40:49] | I’m a challenge for anyone… | 我对谁来说都是个挑战 |
[40:51] | and you’re… | 而你是 |
[40:53] | you. | 你 |
[40:56] | And I just know it would be too hard for you. | 我知道这一切对你来说太难 |
[41:02] | You need things a certain way. | 你需要事情按规矩发生 |
[41:05] | You work in a certain way and… | 你做事也有固定方法 而且 |
[41:15] | Because… | 因为 |
[41:17] | I have autism? | 我有自闭症吗 |
[41:21] | You… | 你 |
[41:25] | don’t want to be my girlfriend | 不想成为我女友 |
[41:28] | because I have autism? | 因为我有自闭症吗 |