时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Wes Keeler, 49, | 韦斯·基勒 49岁 |
[00:04] | pricked in the upper right arm by a cactus four days ago. | 四天前右上臂被仙人掌扎破 |
[00:06] | Temp 102.5. | 体温39.1度 |
[00:08] | Wound is seriously infected. | 伤口严重感染 |
[00:10] | He was leading a camping trip on Mount Thayer. | 他是泰耶山野营旅行的领队 |
[00:12] | We couldn’t leave ’em up there alone. | 我们不能把他们留在山上 |
[00:14] | BP’s 86/51. Tachycardic. | 血压89/51 心动过速 |
[00:17] | Rapid, shallow breathing. | 呼吸急促 微弱 |
[00:18] | Signs of sepsis. | 败血症的迹象 |
[00:19] | You gonna have to cut his arm off? | 你们要给他截肢吗 |
[00:20] | I’ll be fine! | 我会没事的 |
[00:21] | We need to debride the wound stat! | 我们需要立即给伤口做清创 |
[00:33] | Shaun, I’ve been looking all over for you. | 肖恩 我一直在找你 |
[00:36] | Hey, uh, h-how about getting some breakfast? | 你想吃点早餐吗 |
[00:38] | Some pancakes? | 吃点煎饼 |
[00:39] | No. I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | How about coming over for dinner tonight? | 那今晚来我这吃晚饭 |
[00:44] | Is Debbie making lasagna? | 黛比要做千层面吗 |
[00:46] | She could. | 她可以做 |
[00:47] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[00:49] | Okay, Shaun. | 好吧 肖恩 |
[00:50] | Can we just stop and — and talk for just a minute? | 你能停下 跟我谈谈吗 |
[00:56] | Why are– aren’t you, uh, responding to my texts? | 你为什么 为什么不回我信息 |
[01:00] | Are you upset? | 你在难过吗 |
[01:01] | – Are you sad because of Lea? – Yes. Yes. | -你难过是因为莉亚吗 -对 |
[01:02] | I am very sad. | 我非常难过 |
[01:05] | But it will be okay. | 但会没事的 |
[01:08] | Yeah, of course it’ll be okay. | 对 当然会没事的 |
[01:09] | I’m still going to be with Lea. | 我还是要跟莉亚在一起 |
[01:12] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[01:13] | She said she loves me. | 她说她爱我 |
[01:16] | She also gave you a hundred reasons | 她也给了你一百个 |
[01:18] | – why she can’t be with you, Shaun. – Yes. Yes. | -不能和你在一起的理由 肖恩 -对 |
[01:20] | She gave me very specific reasons | 她给了我很明确的理由 |
[01:21] | why we can’t be together, | 为什么我们不能在一起 |
[01:23] | but I’ve overcome other challenges… | 但我也克服了其他挑战 |
[01:25] | – No, Shaun, it’s not — – …to become a good doctor, a good friend. | -不 肖恩 这不 -成为好医生 好朋友 |
[01:27] | it’s not about overcoming challenges. | 这与克服挑战无关 |
[01:30] | It’s not about you. | 这与你无关 |
[01:31] | It’s about Lea. | 这是因为莉亚 |
[01:37] | I can’t take two steps without falling down. | 我走两步就要摔倒 |
[01:39] | Is the issue balance or weakness? | 是平衡问题还是身体虚弱 |
[01:41] | All of the above. | 都是 |
[01:42] | Fatigue, dizziness, light-headedness, headaches, | 疲惫 晕眩 头重脚轻 头疼 |
[01:44] | occasional bouts of nausea. | 偶尔恶心 |
[01:46] | And when d– | 那你什么时 |
[01:47] | Five years ago, just after the birth of my daughter. | 五年前 就在我女儿出生后 |
[01:49] | And there’s no discernible fluctuation | 一天内或一个月内 |
[01:51] | based on time of day or time of the month. | 都没有可辨波动 |
[01:53] | Temp 98.2. BP 111/78. | 体温36.7 血压111/78 |
[01:55] | That’ll drop to 80/50 when I’m upright. | 等我站直后就会降到80/50 |
[01:58] | I don’t drink, smoke, or take drugs. | 我不喝酒 不抽烟 也不吸毒 |
[02:00] | I haven’t traveled outside of the country in the last 10 years. | 我过去十年都没有境外旅游 |
[02:03] | And there’s no family history of a similar condition. | 而且没有相似症状的家族病史 |
[02:06] | You’ve been through this before. | 你之前经历过问诊 |
[02:07] | 17 times. 18 if you count the naturopath in Seattle. | 十七次 算上西雅图的自然疗法就是十八次 |
[02:11] | Which I don’t. | 但我不算 |
[02:13] | No one has been able to give me a diagnosis. | 没人能确诊我 |
[02:17] | We need to do an EKG and stress test, | 我们需要做心电图 压力测试 |
[02:19] | get a CT of your chest, abdomen, and pelvis. | 胸部 腹部和盆骨CT |
[02:22] | Let me save you some time. | 不用麻烦了 |
[02:23] | Five years’ worth of tests, labs, scans, reports… | 这是五年间的检测 化验 扫描 报告 |
[02:28] | …my entire medical odyssey. | 我的所有病史 |
[02:32] | Fun. | 有意思了 |
[02:36] | 良 医 | |
[02:48] | Set up in the lounge | 准备一下休息室 |
[02:50] | and get me copies of each of those — | 把这些再多复印几份 |
[02:51] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[02:52] | Dash. Oh, my God! | 达什 天哪 |
[02:55] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:56] | Uh, you changed your number. | 你改了电话 |
[02:58] | Right. Um, it’s a long story. | 对 说来话长 |
[03:00] | Uh, Dash, you remember Dr. Melendez, Dr. Murphy? | 达什 你还记得梅伦德斯医生 莫菲医生吧 |
[03:03] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[03:04] | Uh, you gave my wife six more good months. | 你们让我的妻子多活了六个月 |
[03:07] | We considered renaming our cat after you. | 我们想过把猫的名字换成你们的 |
[03:10] | That would have been foolish. Cats remember their names. | 那就太愚蠢了 猫记得住自己的名字 |
[03:14] | Sorry for your loss. Wish we could’ve done more. | 请节哀 我们已经竭尽全力了 |
[03:18] | Let you two catch up. | 你俩叙叙旧吧 |
[03:32] | I think the infection spread quickly | 由于对你肝和肾脏潜在的危害 |
[03:34] | because of the underlying damage to your liver and kidney. | 我觉得感染扩散得很快 |
[03:36] | We’ll need to keep you on a prolonged course of IV antibiotics. | 我们需要继续给你用静脉注射抗生素 |
[03:38] | Hey, you hear that, guys? | 你们听到了吗 |
[03:40] | Hep C and heroin aren’t as much fun as they sound. | 丙肝和海洛因可没有听上去那么有趣 |
[03:44] | Although one was more fun than the other… | 虽然其中一个比另一个更有趣 |
[03:46] | for a while. | 片刻而已 |
[03:46] | Don’t they have somewhere else to go? | 他们有什么地方可以去吗 |
[03:48] | Not likely. | 没什么地方 |
[03:50] | Most of them haven’t seen their parents in years, | 他们大部分人都好多年没见自己父母了 |
[03:52] | so they’re with me — | 所以和我在一起 |
[03:53] | survivalist training program for at-risk youth. | 高危青少年的生存训练项目 |
[03:56] | We prefer “Young adults with unrealized potential.” | 我们更喜欢称为「潜力尚未发挥的青年」 |
[04:00] | I’m supposed to be teaching these yahoos responsibility and… | 我本来应该教这些年轻人责任感 |
[04:04] | good decision-making. | 以及正确决策 |
[04:07] | Hell of an example. | 真是个好榜样 |
[04:15] | He’s got a new murmur. | 他有新的杂音了 |
[04:16] | BP’s dropping. | 血压下降了 |
[04:18] | Wes, we need to take a look at your heart. | 韦斯 我们得看看你的心脏 |
[04:24] | Wes, the infection’s spread. | 韦斯 感染又扩散了 |
[04:25] | It’s damaged your aortic valve. | 伤到了你的主动脉瓣 |
[04:27] | You need emergency surgery. | 你需要紧急手术 |
[04:35] | 爱丽丝·戈特弗里德 病症 排除病症 可能病症 | |
[04:41] | What about vasculitis? | 血管炎呢 |
[04:43] | Or dysautonomia? | 或自主神经机能障碍 |
[04:44] | Both are consistent with weakness and fatigue. | 两者都会出现虚弱和疲惫 |
[04:47] | Her temporal artery biopsy was negative. | 她的颞动脉活检结果是阴性 |
[04:48] | That rules out vasculitis. | 排除了血管炎 |
[04:50] | And I thought I saw something about dysautonomia in here. | 我看到了关于自主神经机能障碍的信息 |
[04:53] | There are 15 different causes of dysautonomia. | 自主神经机能障碍有十五种不同病因 |
[04:55] | Seven have been ruled out. | 已经排除了七种 |
[04:57] | The rest are inconsistent with Alice’s symptoms | 其他的与爱丽丝的症状不相符 |
[04:59] | or have no definitive diagnostic test. | 或没有确定性的诊断测试 |
[05:02] | How did you make Dr. Lim fall in love with you | 你和利姆医生做了这么多年朋友 |
[05:04] | after you had been friends for so long? | 你是怎么让她爱上你的 |
[05:12] | I assume that’s directed at you. | 我猜那是问你的 |
[05:17] | I don’t think you make anyone fall in love with you, Shaun. | 我觉得你不能让别人爱上你 肖恩 |
[05:21] | It unfolds naturally over time. | 而是日久生情 |
[05:23] | That’s not true. | 这不对 |
[05:25] | Everyone starts off not loving you. | 每个人一开始都不爱你 |
[05:28] | Then you say and do things that make them love you. | 然后你说或做一些事让对方爱上你 |
[05:31] | Or not. That’s the point of romance. | 或不爱 那就是爱情存在的意义 |
[05:33] | But romance is harder | 但如果你们已经是朋友 |
[05:34] | if you’re already friends with the person. | 那爱情就会来得更加困难 |
[05:37] | You can’t hide the less attractive parts of yourself. | 你无法隐藏自己的弱点 |
[05:41] | It can be an advantage. | 这也能是优势 |
[05:43] | You already know what pisses them off. | 你已经知道怎样会惹他们生气 |
[05:47] | That’s very true. | 非常正确 |
[05:53] | Shaun… | 肖恩 |
[05:55] | did Carly tell you she just wants to be friends? | 卡莉说只想和你做朋友吗 |
[05:59] | Or are you talking about someone else? | 还是你在说别人 |
[06:07] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[06:08] | I’m — I’m looking for my dad. | 我在找我爸 |
[06:09] | – I just — I’m here visiting, and I locked mys– – Okay. | -我只是 过来看看 我锁住了 -好了 |
[06:11] | Dr. Park is not here, | 朴医生不在这 |
[06:13] | and we’re discussing something important. | 我们正在讨论很重要的事 |
[06:16] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[06:18] | Kellan, your dad’s in surgery. | 凯兰 你爸在做手术 |
[06:20] | It could be a couple hours. | 可能需要几小时 |
[06:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[06:28] | That was a little harsh. We’re talking about your love life. | 你刚才太粗鲁了 我们只是在说你的感情生活 |
[06:31] | Talking about my love life is important. | 谈论我的感情生活就很重要 |
[06:34] | It helps clear my head so I can focus on the medicine. | 这能帮助我集中注意力治病 |
[06:42] | Intracranial hypotension. | 颅内低压 |
[06:45] | It is consistent with Alice’s headaches | 这跟爱丽丝的头痛和 |
[06:49] | and dizziness getting worse when she’s upright. | 站直时头晕加重的症状吻合 |
[06:51] | And a leak in spinal fluid can be triggered | 分娩时严重的颅内压会造成 |
[06:53] | by severe intracranial pressure during childbirth. | 脊髓液泄漏 |
[06:56] | To confirm I’m right, | 为了确定我是对的 |
[06:57] | we need to insert a lumbar drain into Alice’s spine, | 我们得在爱丽丝的脊柱里插入腰椎引流管 |
[06:59] | infuse her with fluid, and see if her symptoms improve. | 在脊椎中注入液体 看她的症状是否会好转 |
[07:03] | But if you’re wrong, she’ll have an excruciating headache, | 但如果你错了 她就会出现剧烈的头痛 |
[07:06] | massive brain pressure, temporary vision loss — | 颅内压大增和暂时失明 |
[07:09] | She’ll give her consent. | 她会同意的 |
[07:11] | It’s a reasonable diagnosis, | 这是个合理的诊断 |
[07:13] | and the patient’s desperate for an answer. | 而且病人非常想知道答案 |
[07:24] | Can you do the procedure alone? | 你能独自完成这个手术吗 |
[07:27] | Only one doctor is needed to insert a lumbar drain, | 插腰椎引流管只要一个医生就够了 |
[07:29] | and I have a time-sensitive matter to take care of. | 而且我有件时间紧迫的事要处理 |
[07:34] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:42] | You okay? You look okay. | 你没事吧 你看着没事 |
[07:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:46] | Your text said it was urgent, a– | 你在短信上说有急事 |
[07:48] | My text said it was “Time sensitive.” | 我在短信上说是「时间紧迫的事」 |
[07:50] | I have to get back to work before my lunch break is over. | 我必须在午休结束之前回去工作 |
[07:54] | I was at work, too, Shaun. | 我也在工作 肖恩 |
[07:57] | I know we left things in a weird place, | 我知道我们之间的事有点尴尬 |
[08:00] | but now is not a good time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[08:07] | The pinto beans are next to the tomatoes. | 花斑豆罐头放在西红柿罐头旁边了 |
[08:10] | That is not in alphabetical order. | 没有按照字母顺序排列 |
[08:18] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[08:20] | The toilet paper is in the wrong direction. | 厕纸摆放的方向也是错的 |
[08:23] | The way you like it. | 这是你喜欢的方向 |
[08:26] | You got angry when we were roommates | 我们以前同住时你因为 |
[08:29] | because I sometimes couldn’t accept your way of doing things. | 我不接受你做事情的方式生过气 |
[08:32] | But I can learn to accept things | 但我可以学习接受那些 |
[08:36] | I’m not comfortable with. | 让我觉得不自在的事 |
[08:38] | This is not bothering me at all. | 这些事不再困扰我了 |
[08:44] | I can deal with your messiness and neediness… | 我可以处理你的一团乱麻 粘人和 |
[08:50] | and selfishness — | 自私 |
[08:52] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[08:54] | Your way of proving | 你证明你能 |
[08:55] | that you’re flexible and attentive to my needs | 容忍并满足我的需求的方式就是 |
[08:58] | is to pull me away from work — with no notice — | 不说一声就让我离开工作岗位 |
[09:02] | make me drive all the way across town, | 大老远开车回来 |
[09:04] | just so you can show me you un-alphabetized your beans? | 只为了看你没有按字母顺序排列你的豆子 |
[09:10] | Doesn’t that seem a little… | 这是不是有点… |
[09:13] | inconsistent? | 自相矛盾 |
[09:21] | That is a good point. | 你说得对 |
[09:22] | I should have waited until evening, | 我应该等到晚上 |
[09:24] | when you are done with work. | 等你下班 |
[09:27] | We can discuss this later. | 我们可以晚点再谈 |
[09:28] | I have to get back to the hospital. | 我得回医院了 |
[09:36] | Resecting necrotic tissue around the annulus. | 切除环形缺损周围的坏死组织 |
[09:39] | Dr. Reznick, trim down the patch from the pericardium. | 雷兹尼克医生 从心包上裁剪补片 |
[09:46] | The infection caused a fistula, and we need to remove it. | 感染形成了瘘管 我们得把它切除 |
[09:49] | Repair the annular defect with a pericardial patch. | 用心包补片修复环形缺损 |
[09:52] | He’s gonna have permanent heart damage. | 他会有永久的心脏损伤 |
[09:56] | The guy survives IV drugs, Hep C, hard time | 这家伙没死于静脉注射毒品 丙肝 艰难困苦 |
[09:59] | and gets taken down by a cactus spike | 却在救赎之路上被一根仙人掌刺 |
[10:01] | on his road to redemption. | 打倒了 |
[10:03] | That’s…ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[10:05] | Predictable. | 也是意料之中的 |
[10:07] | He ignored dangerous symptoms | 他忽略了危险的症状 |
[10:08] | because he wanted to be a tough guy for those kids. | 因为想让那些孩子觉得他是硬汉 |
[10:10] | He’s trying to keep them from repeating his mistakes. | 他只是不想让他们重蹈覆辙 |
[10:12] | It’s admirable. | 令人钦佩 |
[10:13] | Narcissistic waste of time. | 自恋的浪费时间 |
[10:15] | You can’t undo a lifetime of abandonment | 在森林里住几周也无法消除 |
[10:18] | with a couple weeks in the woods. | 一辈子被抛弃的感觉 |
[10:20] | The kids are all still here, aren’t they? | 那些孩子还在这 对吗 |
[10:22] | Finish the closure of the fistula tract | 用脱脂棉缝合线完成 |
[10:24] | with pledgeted sutures. | 瘘管部位的缝合 |
[10:27] | Park. | 朴 |
[10:29] | I need you to come with me. | 跟我出来一下 |
[10:30] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[10:31] | Go. We got this. | 去吧 这里有我们 |
[10:41] | Security agreed to let us keep this between us. | 安保部同意我们对这件事保密 |
[10:43] | No need to call the cops. | 没必要报警 |
[10:51] | Everyone needs to chill. | 大家都需要冷静 |
[10:53] | We weren’t cooking meth in the dumpster. | 我们没有在垃圾箱里制毒 |
[10:56] | You have any idea | 你知道 |
[10:57] | how many people die from vaping pot? | 有多少人死于电子烟吗 |
[10:59] | What were you thinking? | 你当时怎么想的 |
[11:04] | We’ll give you two some space. | 你俩单独待会 |
[11:05] | You. With me. | 你 跟我来 |
[11:16] | You have asthma, Kellan. | 你有哮喘 凯兰 |
[11:19] | I know you’re not this stupid. | 我知道你没这么蠢 |
[11:29] | Heart rate’s tachy at 148. Systolic’s in the 200s. | 心率加速到148了 收缩压200 |
[11:32] | I removed the drain a half-hour ago. | 我半小时前把引流管拿掉了 |
[11:34] | I was wrong. My idea made things worse. | 我错了 我的办法让病情恶化了 |
[11:36] | We need to do a lumbar puncture to relieve the built-up fluid. | 我们得做腰椎穿刺排出积液 |
[11:39] | But it didn’t make her worse | 但她病情恶化的样子 |
[11:40] | the way it should have made her worse. | 并不像我的方法引起的结果 |
[11:41] | She should have a headache or upward brain herniation. | 她本来应该头痛或出现幕上脑疝 |
[11:44] | Heart rate should be low. | 心率应该很低 |
[11:45] | Something is causing her heart to beat too hard, too fast. | 有什么原因导致她的心跳太剧烈 太快了 |
[11:50] | I missed something — | 我遗漏了什么 |
[11:50] | Shaun, you need to give her | 肖恩 你得马上给她 |
[11:51] | a 10-milligram bolus of labetalol now, | 注射一剂十毫升的拉贝洛尔 |
[11:53] | or she is going to die. | 不然她会死的 |
[11:54] | I missed something. | 我遗漏了什么 |
[11:56] | Shaun! | 肖恩 |
[11:59] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[12:01] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[12:06] | There was significant tissue damage from the infection, | 感染造成了严重的组织损伤 |
[12:09] | but it should be manageable with medication | 但应该可以通过药物和 |
[12:11] | and some modifications to your diet. | 调整饮食进行控制 |
[12:14] | So…no more Flamin’ Hot Cheetos? | 不能吃奇多火辣芝士脆条了吗 |
[12:17] | That’s not a thing any self-respecting adult should eat. | 任何一个自尊的成年人都不应该吃这东西 |
[12:22] | You’ll need long-term follow-up with a cardiologist, | 你需要心脏病医生长期随访 |
[12:24] | beta-blockers, | 用β受体阻滞剂 |
[12:25] | ACE inhibitors — | 血管紧张素转换酶抑制剂治疗 |
[12:29] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[12:32] | Mr. Reed was found vaping THC on hospital grounds. | 我们发现里德先生在医院用电子烟抽大麻 |
[12:35] | I’m emancipated, so I’m basically an adult. | 我没人管了 所以我基本上是成年人了 |
[12:38] | You’re only emancipated | 你只是没人管 |
[12:40] | ’cause your parents do even dumber stuff than you do. | 因为你父母做的事比你还傻 |
[12:43] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[12:45] | There’ll be consequences for his behavior. | 他会因此受到惩罚的 |
[12:47] | Starting with an apology. | 从道歉开始 |
[12:49] | And not some smartass one, either. | 别想再耍小聪明了 |
[12:51] | Uh, Mr. Keeler, your hand is swollen. | 基勒先生 你的手肿了 |
[12:53] | I need to take a look at your feet. | 我要看看你的脚 |
[12:56] | Less than a hundred milliliters. | 尿量少于一百毫升 |
[12:57] | What’s wrong with his piss? | 他的尿怎么了 |
[12:58] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[13:00] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[13:01] | We’re gonna need to run some additional tests. | 我们得再做些检查 |
[13:04] | We’ve done a lumbar puncture to remove the excess fluid | 我们做了腰椎穿刺来清除多余的液体 |
[13:06] | and bring your spinal pressure back to normal. | 并让你的脊椎压力恢复正常 |
[13:08] | When will she be able to go home? | 她什么时候能回家 |
[13:10] | I’m not going home. | 我不回家 |
[13:16] | Honey, their test just about killed you. | 亲爱的 他们的检查差点害死你 |
[13:18] | In front of your daughter. | 在你女儿面前 |
[13:20] | She wasn’t supposed to be here. | 她根本就不该来 |
[13:22] | That’s because you told me you were visiting your sister. | 这是因为你说你去看你姐姐了 |
[13:27] | Since when do we lie to each other, Alice? | 我们什么时候开始互相撒谎了 爱丽丝 |
[13:34] | You have to stop doing this to yourself. | 你不能再这样对待自己了 |
[13:37] | They’re only gonna confirm the same diagnosis | 他们只会确认你已经得到的 |
[13:39] | you’ve already been given. | 那些诊断 |
[13:41] | You said you don’t have a diagnosis. | 你说其他医生都无法作出诊断 |
[13:48] | They told her she has idiopathic dysautonomia | 他们六个月前告诉她 她得了 |
[13:50] | six months ago. | 特发性自主神经机能障碍 |
[13:52] | It was confirmed by two other doctors. | 已经有两位医生确认过了 |
[13:54] | You left it out of your medical records? | 你的病历里没有记录 |
[13:55] | “Idiopathic” Is just a doctor’s fancy way | 「特发性」只是医生表达他们不知道 |
[13:57] | of saying that they don’t know why I’m sick or how to fix it. | 病因和治疗方法的敷衍说法 |
[13:59] | You haven’t given the treatments a chance. | 你根本就没试过那些治疗方法 |
[14:01] | Because even on them, | 因为就算接受了治疗 |
[14:02] | I can barely sit up most of the time. | 大多数时候我还是坐不起来 |
[14:08] | Ruby deserves a mother | 露比应该有一位 |
[14:09] | who can teach her how to do a cartwheel… | 可以教她怎么翻跟斗的母亲 |
[14:13] | …and scoop her up when she’s having a nightmare. | 一位在她做噩梦时可以抱抱她的母亲 |
[14:15] | She deserves a mother who’s around. | 她需要有一位陪着她的母亲 |
[14:25] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[14:29] | …doesn’t need to learn how to do a cartwheel. | 不需要学怎么翻跟斗 |
[14:31] | She needs you to watch her, cheer her on. | 她需要你看着她 鼓励她 |
[14:34] | And lay down next to her when she’s scared. | 在她害怕时躺下陪她 |
[14:38] | And eat the cookies she bakes and pretend to be enjoying them. | 假装她给你做的饼干很好吃 |
[14:44] | You’re a great mother. | 你是个很棒的母亲 |
[14:46] | And… | 还有 |
[14:49] | there’s good in the life we have. | 人生中有很多美好的事 |
[14:52] | And you’re missing it | 可你却没有抓住 |
[14:54] | by constantly searching for something better. | 因为你总以为会有更好的出现 |
[14:56] | Something that may not exist. | 但可能没有更好的 |
[15:07] | Are you feeling overheated? | 你觉得很热吗 |
[15:11] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | Scared? | 害怕吗 |
[15:17] | No, I’m feeling sad that my husband thinks there’s no hope. | 不 我很难过我丈夫觉得没希望了 |
[15:19] | You are sweating. | 你在冒汗 |
[15:20] | Sweat is a response to fear, not sadness. | 恐惧才会让你流汗 难过不会 |
[15:25] | Your temperature is normal. | 你的体温正常 |
[15:29] | You may have an adrenal tumor. | 你可能有肾上腺瘤 |
[15:33] | – Is that good? – Yes. | -这是好事吗 -是的 |
[15:34] | Tumors can be removed. | 肿瘤可以被移除 |
[15:49] | I’m not mad. | 我不生气 |
[15:51] | I’m a little mad. | 我有点生气 |
[15:53] | But I want to understand what’s going on. | 但我想知道发生了什么 |
[15:55] | Dad, not now. | 爸 现在不合适 |
[15:56] | I mean, it’s not like you to be this reckless | 根本不像你 你对你的健康 |
[15:58] | with your health, your future. | 还有未来不会如此草率 |
[16:02] | I can’t — | 我没法 |
[16:04] | Kel, are you having an asthma attack? | 小凯 是哮喘犯了吗 |
[16:06] | Where’s your inhaler? | 你的吸入器呢 |
[16:07] | I don’t — It’s — | 我没有 这是 |
[16:08] | It’s not the asthma. | 这不是哮喘 |
[16:10] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:13] | Tell me what you’re feeling. | 告诉我你现在什么感觉 |
[16:13] | My heart’s… beating fast. | 我的心跳很快 |
[16:18] | Do you feel dizzy? | 你头晕吗 |
[16:20] | Like the walls are closing in? | 感觉墙壁在向你靠近 |
[16:22] | I think you’re having a panic attack. | 你应该是惊恐发作了 |
[16:24] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[16:26] | 1, 2, 3… | 一 二 三 |
[16:28] | Now out. | 呼气 |
[16:31] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[16:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:43] | Does this happen a lot? | 这经常发生吗 |
[16:50] | I know vaping is stupid, but… | 我知道抽电子烟很蠢 但 |
[16:57] | It helps this feeling go away. | 可以缓解你的恐惧 |
[17:06] | Hey, give it back, asshat! | 还给我 混蛋 |
[17:08] | Victor, Max! | 维克多 麦克斯 |
[17:10] | Cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[17:11] | Mr. Keeler. | 基勒先生 |
[17:12] | We have some test results we need to discuss. | 我们得和你谈谈检查结果 |
[17:15] | In private. | 私下谈 |
[17:16] | Whatever you have to say to him, you can say to us. | 你要对他说的话 都可以对我们说 |
[17:18] | Oh, wish you could. | 我也这么希望 |
[17:19] | Would love your input. | 很希望听听你的意见 |
[17:21] | But, clearly, you’re far too busy watching… | 很明显 你正沉迷于 |
[17:24] | pimple-popping videos. | 挤痘痘的视频 |
[17:28] | Go away. | 出去 |
[17:41] | The damage to your heart | 你心脏的损伤 |
[17:42] | temporarily cut off blood flow to your kidneys. | 暂时阻断了血液流向肾脏 |
[17:44] | They were already weak and couldn’t handle the stress. | 你的肾脏本来就很脆弱 受不住这样的压力 |
[17:48] | You’ve progressed to complete renal failure. | 你已经是完全性肾衰竭了 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:53] | You’ll need a transplant. | 你需要接受移植 |
[17:54] | But dialysis can keep you going until a matching donor is found. | 透析可以维持你等到合适的捐赠者 |
[17:59] | I’m guessing a guy with a bad heart | 我的心脏和肝脏都受损了 |
[18:02] | and damaged liver, history of hepatitis | 而且还有肝炎史 我猜我肯定不是 |
[18:07] | isn’t first up. | 首选接受者 |
[18:10] | Your best bet is to find a living donor — | 最好的途径是 活人移植 |
[18:12] | most likely, a family member. | 最好是家庭成员 |
[18:15] | I’m an addict… | 我是个瘾君子 |
[18:18] | who stole and lied like one and then went to prison. | 偷过东西 满嘴谎言 还做过牢 |
[18:23] | My Christmas card list is pretty short. | 我的圣诞贺卡名单上可没几个人 |
[18:27] | We’ll connect you with our transplant coordinator. | 我们将帮你联系移植协调员 |
[18:29] | She’ll help you reach out to family | 她会帮你联系到家人 |
[18:31] | and answer any questions they may have. | 回答他们的所有疑问 |
[18:37] | Should’ve taken those twerps sailing. | 应该带着那群臭小子出海的 |
[18:49] | Her husband’s not wrong, Shaun. | 她的丈夫没有错 肖恩 |
[18:52] | Sometimes, people need to accept | 有时候 人们要接受 |
[18:54] | that things are as good as they’re gonna get | 事情已经是最好的情况了 |
[18:56] | and make peace with it. | 而我们该泰然接受 |
[18:58] | Wanting more can only lead to disappointment and heartbreak. | 想要的太多反而会失望受伤 |
[19:08] | What good does it do to give up if you’re already heartbroken? | 如果已经受伤了再放弃有什么好处 |
[19:22] | You were right. No tumor. | 你是对的 没有肿瘤 |
[19:27] | Well, you were also right. | 你也没错 |
[19:31] | The bright color. | 颜色很亮 |
[19:32] | It means there is an increase in the uptake | 这意味着髓质中 |
[19:34] | of radioactive material in the medullary space. | 吸收的放射性物质增多了 |
[19:37] | Which is enlarged and overproducing adrenaline, | 导致肾上腺激素过量 |
[19:40] | so the gland itself is acting like a tumor. | 使得腺体本身产生和肿瘤一样的作用 |
[19:44] | We have a new diagnosis. | 我们有新的诊断了 |
[19:55] | The quiet is a nice change of pace. | 还是安静的环境比较好 |
[19:58] | I told the boys to get some air, | 我让孩子们出去玩了 |
[20:00] | try to avoid committing more criminal offenses on hospital grounds. | 免得他们又在医院里捣乱 |
[20:06] | I know they can be annoying and loud | 我知道他们又吵又烦人 |
[20:08] | and constantly in the way, | 还老碍事 |
[20:09] | but I can’t make them leave. | 但我没法让他们离开 |
[20:12] | Want me to give it a shot? | 想让我试试吗 |
[20:14] | I’d like to see that, actually. | 我确实很想看看 |
[20:17] | Nah, they just scared. | 他们只是害怕 |
[20:19] | They think if they leave, then… | 他们觉得如果离开了 |
[20:22] | I’ll be the latest in a long line of people | 我会成为他们来不及 |
[20:24] | they didn’t have a chance to say goodbye to. | 好好道别的名单中新的一员 |
[20:29] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[20:32] | Code blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[20:39] | You do not have idiopathic dysautonomia. | 你没有特发性自主神经机能障碍 |
[20:42] | You have a rare condition | 你的情况比较特殊 |
[20:43] | called bilateral adrenal medullary hyperplasia. | 你患有双侧肾上腺髓质增生 |
[20:46] | Unfortunately, Alice, | 不幸的是 爱丽丝 |
[20:47] | there’s only one cure for this condition, | 这个病只有一种治疗方法 |
[20:49] | and that’s to remove your adrenal glands. | 我们得移除你的肾上腺 |
[20:51] | You would need to be on steroid replacement therapy | 你的后半生都得依赖于 |
[20:53] | for the rest of your life. | 类固醇替代治疗法 |
[20:54] | And that comes with a whole new set of symptoms. | 同时也会出现很多的并发症 |
[20:56] | Fragile bones, high blood pressure, | 骨质疏松 高血压 |
[20:58] | G.I. issues, mood disorders, | 肠胃不适 情绪失控 |
[21:00] | increased chance of diabetes, serious infections. | 患糖尿病和严重感染的几率增高 |
[21:04] | I-I understand. I want to do it. | 我懂 我想做手术 |
[21:06] | Medullary hyperplasia is not terminal or progressive. | 髓质增生并不致命 |
[21:10] | You could have a normal life expectancy in your current condition. | 你现在的情况也不会影响你的寿命长短 |
[21:14] | My “current condition” is pathetic. | 我现在的情况只能用可悲形容 |
[21:16] | I’m having the surgery. | 我要做手术 |
[21:17] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[21:19] | This could kill you. | 你可能会死 |
[21:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:26] | I won’t risk your life. | 我不会拿你的生命冒险 |
[21:31] | If you insist on going through with this… | 如果你执意这么做 |
[21:36] | …Ruby and I are leaving. | 露比和我会离开 |
[21:44] | If you love her, you shouldn’t leave her. | 如果你爱她 你不该离开她 |
[21:49] | It’s not her fault she’s sick. | 生病不是她的错 |
[21:51] | And she just wants to make things better. | 她只是想让事情变得更好 |
[21:53] | – It isn’t fair. – Shaun. | -这不公平 -肖恩 |
[21:55] | There is nothing worse than losing the person you love. | 失去你所爱之人是人间至苦 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. This isn’t Dr. Murphy’s call. | 对不起 这不是莫菲医生能决定的 |
[22:01] | Nor is it mine. | 也不是我能决定的 |
[22:03] | We’ll give you two some time. | 我们给你们点时间 |
[22:10] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[22:14] | I-I can’t lose you and Ruby. | 我不能失去你和露比 |
[22:17] | I won’t do it. I won’t — I won’t do the surgery. | 我不会做手术 我不做了 |
[22:30] | Wes suffered major cardiac damage. | 韦斯的心脏严重损伤 |
[22:33] | We can’t solve one problem with this guy | 在下一个问题出现之前 |
[22:34] | before the next one hits. | 我们一个问题都解决不了 |
[22:35] | He’s stable now, but his heart can’t handle | 他现在情况稳定 但是他的心脏 |
[22:38] | the fluid volume shifts of standard dialysis. | 无法承受标准透析的流量 |
[22:40] | So the only thing keeping him alive will also kill him. | 所以唯一能维持他性命的办法也会杀死他 |
[22:42] | We could put him on low-flow dialysis. | 我们可以给他上低流量透析 |
[22:44] | Keep him in the ICU ’round the clock. | 把他留在重症监护室 |
[22:46] | – That’ll buy him a little time. – Very little. | -给他争取点时间 -非常少 |
[22:47] | Call UNOS. See if they’ll move him up the list. | 问问器官资源共享网络能否让他优先 |
[22:51] | Where are we with family members? | 跟家庭成员沟通得如何 |
[22:52] | Two of Wes’ cousins agreed to be tested. | 有两个韦斯的表亲同意做配型 |
[22:54] | – We’re waiting on the results. – Good. | -我们在等结果 -好的 |
[22:56] | Get on the phone with any other family you can find. | 给能找到的所有家庭成员打电话 |
[22:59] | Tell them if their man doesn’t get a kidney in the next couple days, | 告诉他们要是他在未来几天换不上肾 |
[23:02] | they should make arrangements to say their goodbyes. | 他们就该准备后事了 |
[23:17] | New kicks won’t help you outrun me. | 新的运动鞋没法帮你超过我 |
[23:23] | They’re recipes. | 这是秘诀 |
[23:25] | From Dash. Well, from Kayla. | 达什给我的 是凯拉 |
[23:27] | Kayla by way of Dash. | 凯拉通过达什给我的 |
[23:29] | It’s complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[23:36] | He asked me on a date. | 他邀请我去约会 |
[23:46] | What did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[23:47] | Nothing. I stammered, and then I fled. | 没说什么 我结巴了 然后逃跑了 |
[23:56] | What did you want to say? | 你想要说什么 |
[23:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:04] | Shaun was right. | 肖恩说得对 |
[24:07] | Coming home to an empty apartment really sucks. | 回到一个空空的家真的很糟 |
[24:13] | I… | 我 |
[24:15] | used men to make me feel better. | 利用男人来让我感觉好点 |
[24:17] | Most of them didn’t mind. | 大多数人不在意 |
[24:19] | But… | 但是 |
[24:21] | I… | 我 |
[24:24] | don’t trust myself not to hurt someone I care about. | 觉得我会伤害到我在意的人 |
[24:32] | Claire, it’s not that complicated. | 克莱尔 没有那么复杂 |
[24:36] | You lit up this morning when you saw him. | 今天早上你见到他时眼前一亮 |
[24:41] | He seems to make you happy. | 看起来他能让你高兴 |
[24:46] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该高兴 |
[25:11] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[25:14] | I’m not high, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没嗑药 如果这是你要问的 |
[25:16] | It’s not. | 不是这个 |
[25:20] | You know, earlier in the car, | 之前在车里 |
[25:23] | I pushed too hard, | 我逼得太紧了 |
[25:26] | made you feel cornered. | 让你感觉被逼入死角 |
[25:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:31] | You didn’t know. | 你之前不知道 |
[25:36] | I, uh… | 我 |
[25:39] | I talked to your mom. | 我跟你妈聊了 |
[25:41] | Is she totally freaking out? | 她彻底崩溃了吗 |
[25:42] | She’s concerned. | 她很担心 |
[25:44] | And we talked about finding a therapist in Phoenix | 我们想要在凤凰城找个 |
[25:48] | who specializes in treating anxiety. | 专门治疗焦虑的治疗师 |
[25:53] | So you’re pawning me off on a total stranger? | 所以你们想把我丢给一个陌生人吗 |
[25:56] | No. No. I — | 不不 我 |
[26:01] | I thought you’d be more comfortable | 我认为你跟一个不熟的人聊 |
[26:02] | talking to someone who’s not — | 会更舒服一点 |
[26:05] | She said you’ve been pretty withdrawn lately. | 她说你最近都比较沉默 |
[26:13] | I know things between your mom and I are a little — | 我知道我和你妈之间的事有一点 |
[26:17] | Screwed up? | 搞砸了 |
[26:22] | Unsettled. | 不太确定 |
[26:24] | Is that making you feel anxious? | 是这让你感到焦虑吗 |
[26:26] | No. | 不是 |
[26:28] | It’s not you. | 不是你们的问题 |
[26:32] | It’s nothing. It’s — it’s okay. | 没什么 没事 |
[26:33] | No, it’s obviously not. | 不 显然不是的 |
[26:37] | Some of this is on you. | 有一部分是你的问题 |
[26:40] | You know, every time we talk, | 每次我们聊天 |
[26:41] | you don’t tell me anything about your life. | 你从不说你生活方面的任何事 |
[26:43] | That’s because you don’t want to know anything. | 那是因为你不想知道我的事 |
[26:45] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的 |
[26:48] | You’re busy saving patients a hundred hours a week. | 你每周有上百个小时忙于拯救病人 |
[26:53] | You don’t want to feel guilty about being a thousand miles away. | 你不想因为离我千里之外而感到愧疚 |
[26:55] | You just want to know that I’m okay. | 你只想知道我没事 |
[26:58] | So I say I’m okay. | 所以我说我没事 |
[27:12] | That’s annoying. | 有点烦人 |
[27:15] | Can you do that someplace else? | 你能去别的地方看吗 |
[27:16] | I’m trying to find a better solution for my patient. | 我在为我的病人找个更好的解决办法 |
[27:20] | Your patient is being discharged. | 你的病人要出院了 |
[27:22] | I’m trying to get a kidney for a dying guy. | 我在为一个快死的人找个肾 |
[27:23] | You’re watching gross videos. | 你在看恶心的视频 |
[27:26] | I’m waiting to hear back from UNOS. | 我在等器官资源共享网络给我回复 |
[27:35] | Do you prefer being called or texted? | 你更喜欢接电话还是收短信 |
[27:38] | Neither. | 都不喜欢 |
[27:39] | Do you like surprises or do you find them irritating? | 你喜欢惊喜吗 还是觉得有些烦人 |
[27:42] | I find this irritating. | 我觉得这很烦人 |
[27:44] | It’s research. | 这是研究 |
[27:46] | Lea said we can’t be together | 莉亚说我们不能在一起 |
[27:47] | because she is too needy and selfish | 因为她太粘人 太自私 |
[27:49] | to deal with my issues. | 而不能处理我的问题 |
[27:50] | You are the most selfish person I know, | 你是我认识的最自私的人 |
[27:52] | so you are a good subject. | 所以你是很好的咨询对象 |
[27:59] | Lea’s right. She is needy and selfish. | 莉亚说得对 她粘人又自私 |
[28:02] | Find someone who loves you the way you are. | 找个喜欢你本来样子的人 |
[28:06] | People always say that, but shouldn’t we be with someone | 人们总是这么说 但是难道我们不该和 |
[28:09] | who makes us a better version of ourselves? | 能让我们进步的人在一起吗 |
[28:17] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[28:20] | But trying not to be autistic won’t make you better. | 但是试着不自闭并不会让你变得更好 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry you still don’t feel good, Mommy. | 妈妈 抱歉你还是感觉不舒服 |
[28:41] | Well, I’ll feel better when I’m home. | 我回家就会感觉好一点了 |
[28:43] | Eating those delicious cookies that you make for me. | 吃你给我做的美味曲奇 |
[28:45] | You don’t have to go home. | 你不用回家 |
[28:48] | I invented a better surgery. | 我发明了一个更好的手术 |
[28:50] | Instead of removing both your adrenal glands, | 我们可以把髓质增生的部分挤出来 |
[28:53] | we can just squeeze out the hyperplastic medullary part… | 而不是切除你的肾上腺 |
[28:56] | like popping a pimple. | 就像挤痘痘一样 |
[28:58] | You “invented” a surgery? | 你「创造」了一个手术 |
[29:00] | Dr. Murphy’s come up with a surgical plan | 莫非医生想出了一个手术方案 |
[29:02] | that could curb overproduction of your hormones | 可以在保留部分肾上腺功能的同时 |
[29:05] | while leaving you some adrenal function. | 限制荷尔蒙过多分泌 |
[29:07] | What are the chances it’ll work? | 成功的几率是多少 |
[29:08] | Oh, we don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[29:10] | Since it’s never been done before, | 由于以前从未有过这种手术 |
[29:12] | it’s difficult to predict the outcome, | 很难预测结果 |
[29:13] | but it is a safe and viable treatment option. | 但这是个安全可行的治疗选择 |
[29:31] | Is Wes dying? | 韦斯要死了吗 |
[29:42] | We’re doing everything we can to help him. | 我们在尽全力帮助他 |
[29:44] | I snuck a look at his chart when no one was around. | 在没人的时候我偷看了他的病历 |
[29:46] | You know that’s a crime, right? | 你知道这是犯罪 对吗 |
[29:48] | Only a misdemeanor. | 只是轻罪 |
[29:53] | You should talk to Wes. | 你应该跟韦斯聊聊 |
[29:59] | We all got tested. | 我们都做了配型 |
[30:02] | I’m a match. | 我符合 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna give Wes my kidney. | 我要把我的肾给韦斯 |
[30:18] | We’ve discussed your offer at length, Max. | 麦克斯 我们详尽地讨论了你的想法 |
[30:21] | It’s incredibly admirable and generous. | 这是非常值得钦佩并且慷慨的 |
[30:25] | But you’re 16. | 但你才十六岁 |
[30:27] | Living donors have to be 18 years old. | 活体捐赠者必须要满十八周岁 |
[30:29] | I’m emancipated. | 我是自由的 |
[30:31] | I can give consent for myself. | 我可以为我自己做主 |
[30:32] | But it’s still up to the hospital to decide if this is a good idea. | 但这仍然是由医院来决定是否可行 |
[30:36] | We don’t feel this is in your best interest. | 我们认为这对你来说并不是最好的 |
[30:41] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[30:42] | The surgery’s much harder on the donor than the recipient. | 捐赠者的手术会比接受者的更难 |
[30:46] | You could have postoperative bleeding or infection. | 你可能会有术后出血或者感染 |
[30:49] | And it’s incredibly painful. | 并且会非常疼 |
[30:50] | I’ve been through more crap than any of you. | 我比你们经历过更多的破事 |
[30:54] | I can handle it. | 我能受得了 |
[30:54] | There are also long-term consequences — | 还会有更长远的后果 |
[30:56] | high blood pressure, renal failure. | 高血压 肾功能损害 |
[30:58] | If something happens to your other kidney, | 如果你的另外一个肾出什么问题 |
[31:00] | you don’t have a spare. | 你没有备用的了 |
[31:01] | I know how to subtract. | 我知道怎么做减法 |
[31:02] | I’m cool with it. | 我接受 |
[31:03] | And the recovery is long and hard. | 并且恢复期是漫长而艰难的 |
[31:05] | You would need someone to help you get dressed and bathe | 你会需要有人帮你穿衣服和洗澡 |
[31:08] | and make sure you take all your medications. | 并保证你按时服用所有的药物 |
[31:10] | I’ve been taking care of myself just fine for a long time. | 我一直都能很好地照顾我自己 |
[31:17] | Actually, Max… | 其实 麦克斯 |
[31:18] | you’ve been in juvie and on drugs. | 你进过少管所 而且吸毒 |
[31:22] | You’re not taking care of yourself. | 你并没有把自己照顾好 |
[31:28] | Okay, I get it. | 好 我懂了 |
[31:30] | I’m a screw-up. | 我就是个废物 |
[31:32] | But Wes isn’t. | 但韦斯不是 |
[31:34] | He’s bailed me out of jail. | 他把我保释出狱 |
[31:38] | He’s picked me up in the middle of the night | 在我半夜状况很糟 没法开车的时候 |
[31:40] | when I was too messed up to drive. | 是他来接的我 |
[31:41] | He’s cleaned me up after fights. | 打完架是他替我收场 |
[31:46] | He came with me to my sister’s funeral. | 是他陪我去参加我姐姐的葬礼 |
[31:51] | If I manage to stay out of jail, | 我能够不再入狱 |
[31:54] | it’s because of Wes. | 那都是因为韦斯 |
[31:56] | If I’m a halfway decent father someday… | 如果有一天我能勉强称得上一个好父亲 |
[32:01] | if I’m not a lost cause… | 如果我没有堕入深渊 |
[32:04] | it’s because Wes never gave up on me. | 那都是因为韦斯从未放弃过我 |
[32:11] | He shouldn’t die | 他不应该死 |
[32:12] | because I made dumbass decisions. | 因为我才是做蠢事的那个人 |
[32:35] | It’s your surgery. | 这是你的手术 |
[32:37] | And we have the exact same amount of experience with this. | 我们也都是第一次接触这种手术 |
[32:47] | Free up the medulla along the inner cortical surface. | 沿内皮层表面释放髓质 |
[32:50] | Careful not to penetrate the cortex. | 小心别刺破大脑皮层 |
[32:59] | Nothing’s coming out. | 没有出来东西 |
[33:00] | Try using your fingers to pinch the gland. | 试试用手指挤压肾上腺 |
[33:03] | Use a circular motion to coax it out. | 用弧形动作慢慢挤出 |
[33:08] | I’ve popped my share of pimples. | 我挤过痘痘 |
[33:37] | That’s cool. | 很酷 |
[33:41] | One down, one to go. | 挤了一个 还剩一个 |
[33:47] | Wes is like a father to Max. | 韦斯就像麦克斯的父亲 |
[33:48] | If he were his actual father, | 如果他是他亲生父亲 |
[33:50] | we wouldn’t hesitate to let him do it. | 我们根本不会犹豫让他捐肾 |
[33:51] | I think we should. | 我觉得应该同意 |
[33:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:56] | The little punk got to me. | 那小鬼打动我了 |
[34:00] | We’ve explained all the risks. | 我们已经说明了所有风险 |
[34:02] | Max was unwavering. | 麦克斯还是很坚决 |
[34:06] | I vote yes. | 我同意 |
[34:13] | One admirable decision | 一个高尚的决定 |
[34:15] | doesn’t wipe away a lifetime of bad ones. | 并不能抹去一辈子的错误决定 |
[34:21] | It’s three against one. | 三比一 |
[34:27] | This isn’t a democracy. | 这不是民意投票 |
[34:34] | I’ll tell the patient. | 我去告诉患者 |
[34:49] | One of the boys get into trouble again? | 又是哪个男孩惹祸了 |
[34:51] | No. | 不是 |
[34:53] | No, they’ve given you a reason to be proud. | 他们做了一个让你骄傲的决定 |
[34:56] | They all got tested to see if they were a match. | 他们都做了配型检查 |
[34:59] | Max is. | 麦克斯的匹配 |
[35:01] | He wants to give you his kidney. | 他想把肾给你 |
[35:07] | That little turd is full of surprises. | 这小混蛋总有惊喜 |
[35:25] | I can’t approve the transplant, Wes. | 我不能同意移植 韦斯 |
[35:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | Max is a good kid. | 麦克斯是个好孩子 |
[35:37] | He’s gonna make a good man one day, thanks to you. | 有朝一日他会成为好人 因为你 |
[35:40] | But, for now, he still needs grown-ups to have his back. | 但是现在 他仍需要成年人的帮助 |
[35:45] | The risks to his health — | 对他健康的影响 |
[35:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:53] | It — | 这 |
[35:55] | It’s the right call. | 这个决定是对的 |
[36:03] | It’s my job to save those kids. | 拯救这些孩子是我的责任 |
[36:06] | Not the other way around. | 他们救我不是义务 |
[36:11] | You’re still on the UNOS list. | 你还是在器官资源共享网络名单上 |
[36:14] | We’ll keep reaching out to your family. | 我们会继续联系你的家人 |
[36:16] | We’re not giving up. | 我们不会放弃 |
[36:25] | I need you to do one other thing for me. | 我想让你再帮我做一件事 |
[36:48] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[36:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:51] | No one’s probably listening anyway. | 反正也许没人听我的祷告 |
[37:05] | Your kidney’s not a match. | 你的肾不匹配 |
[37:09] | They said I was. | 他们说我的可以 |
[37:11] | Your blood and tissue type were good. | 你的血型和肾组织没有问题 |
[37:14] | But the serum crossmatch showed | 但你的血清试验显示 |
[37:16] | that Wes produces antibodies in reaction to your cells. | 韦斯对你的细胞会产生抗体 |
[37:21] | His body would reject your kidney. | 他的身体对你的肾脏有排斥反应 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:29] | Figures. | 也对 |
[37:32] | I can’t do one stupid thing right. | 我连一件事也做不好 |
[37:34] | That’s not true. | 不是这样 |
[37:37] | You did everything you could. | 你尽了一切努力 |
[37:41] | Wes is so proud of you. | 韦斯非常以你为傲 |
[38:13] | Any dizziness or nausea? | 有没有眩晕或恶心 |
[38:15] | No. No headaches, either. | 没有 头也不痛 |
[38:17] | You need to try getting out of bed | 你应该从床上起来试试 |
[38:19] | to see if your symptoms return. | 看会不会再次出现那些症状 |
[38:21] | She ready for that? | 她可以了吗 |
[38:22] | No cartwheels yet, but hopefully. | 还不能翻跟斗 不过但愿如此 |
[38:43] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[38:48] | Room’s not spinning. | 房间没有在旋转 |
[38:49] | Mommy! You’re all better! | 妈妈 你好了 |
[38:51] | Careful, sweet pea. | 小心 小豆子 |
[38:53] | Mama’s still recovering. | 妈妈还在恢复 |
[38:58] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:16] | Here’s the Big Dipper. | 这是北斗星 |
[39:18] | If you extend a straight line through these two, | 如果把这两颗星之间连起来 延伸 |
[39:21] | this bright star is Polaris. | 这颗明亮的星星就是北极星 |
[39:23] | All of our phones have compass apps. | 我们手机上都有指南软件 |
[39:25] | Hey, just shut up and listen. | 闭上嘴好好听 |
[39:28] | This crap’s important. | 这东西很重要 |
[39:30] | Polaris is your true north. | 北极星是正北方 |
[39:34] | You keep your eye on that, you’re gonna find your way out | 你一直看着它 不管陷入什么困境 |
[39:38] | of whatever mess you’ve gotten into. | 都能找到出路 |
[39:59] | ♪ There’s a light ♪ | |
[39:59] | BGM: To Love Somebody by The Revivalists | |
[40:05] | ♪ Certain kind of light ♪ | |
[40:07] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[40:09] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[40:10] | ♪ Never shone on me ♪ | |
[40:17] | ♪ Want my life to be ♪ | |
[40:19] | That’s, uh… | 这个 |
[40:20] | Even worse than it looks. | 比看起来还要难吃 |
[40:23] | It’s so bad. It’s so bad! | 太难吃了 太难吃了 |
[40:27] | Cooks, we are not. | 我们不是当厨师的料 |
[40:30] | ♪ And there’s a way ♪ | |
[40:36] | ♪ Everybody say ♪ | |
[40:37] | I think we should go on a date. | 我觉得我们应该约会 |
[40:39] | A real date. | 真正的约会 |
[40:41] | Shaun, I already said no. | 肖恩 我已经说了不行 |
[40:44] | Yes, because you think | 是的 因为你觉得 |
[40:45] | there are problems that can’t be fixed. | 有一些无法解决的问题 |
[40:47] | But I am very good at solving problems. | 但我很擅长解决问题 |
[40:49] | I saved a woman today who nobody thought I could save. | 我今天救了一个谁都认为我救不了的女人 |
[40:52] | I don’t need saving, Shaun. | 我不需要拯救 肖恩 |
[40:54] | Okay. I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[40:56] | I can fix this. | 我可以解决 |
[40:57] | Yes. You have to give me a chance. | 对 你要给我一个机会 |
[41:01] | You need to let me try. | 你要让我试试 |
[41:02] | No. I don’t need to do anything. You need to listen to me. | 不对 我不需要做任何事 是你要听我说 |
[41:05] | – No. No — – This is only proving my point. | -不 不 -你这样正好证明了我的观点 |
[41:06] | I have — I have a plan. | 我有 我有个计划 |
[41:08] | I can fix it! | 我可以解决 |
[41:09] | I-I will fix it! | 我会解决 |
[41:11] | Shaun, you’re autistic. You can’t fix that. | 肖恩 你有自闭症 这你没法解决 |
[41:17] | ♪ To love somebody ♪ | |
[41:21] | You are who you are. | 你是你 |
[41:24] | And I am who I am. | 我是我 |
[41:25] | And the two of us will never work. | 我们两个不会有结果 |
[41:29] | ♪ I love you ♪ | |
[41:31] | ♪ I love you ♪ | |
[41:33] | ♪ You don’t know what it’s like ♪ | |
[41:39] | ♪ You never, you never ♪ | |
[41:43] | ♪ You don’t know what it’s like ♪ | |
[41:49] | ♪ You don’t know what it’s like ♪ | |
[41:55] | ♪ You never, you never ♪ | |
[41:58] | ♪ You don’t know what it’s like ♪ | |
[42:04] | ♪ To love somebody ♪ | |
[42:07] | ♪ Ooh, to love somebody ♪ | |
[42:12] | ♪ The way I love you ♪ |