时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | REPORTER: Severe Winter Weather Advisories | 从堪萨斯州到明尼苏达州西部 |
[00:02] | 严峻天气警告 | |
[00:02] | have been issued from Kansas to western Minnesota. | 发布严冬天气警告 |
[00:05] | Severe ice and snow reported. | 预计于严重冰雪 |
[00:07] | Temperatures will likely reach below 20 degrees, and wind chill… | 气温低至零下20度 寒风刺骨 |
[00:10] | CLAIRE: Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[00:12] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[00:14] | Mm. There is a severe weather warning in Minnesota. | 明尼苏达发布严峻天气预警了 |
[00:19] | You haven’t been at work in three days. | 你都三天没去上班了 |
[00:21] | I want to be left alone. | 我想一个人呆着 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry she hurt you. | 我很遗憾她伤害了你 |
[00:30] | But you are strong. | 但你很坚强的 |
[00:32] | You’re the most determined man I know. | 你是我认识最坚定的人了 |
[00:34] | You’re gonna get through this. | 你可以熬过去的 |
[00:39] | I wish I was… | 我希望我是 |
[00:42] | Normal. | 正常的 |
[00:47] | Everyone wishes they were normal, Shaun. | 所有人都希望自己是正常的 肖恩 |
[00:58] | You need to get up. | 你得起来 |
[01:00] | You need to do your exercise routine, | 你得照例锻炼 |
[01:02] | then shower, shave, and get to work. | 洗澡刮胡子去上班 |
[01:04] | And not because your patients need your help, | 不是因为你的病人需要你 |
[01:06] | but because it’ll make you feel better. | 而是因为这样会让你舒服点 |
[01:10] | I’m not leaving without you. | 你不走我也不走 |
[01:17] | Your sleep apnea is worse than we’d thought. | 你的睡眠呼吸暂停比我们想象的还要严重 |
[01:20] | You have a condition related to your pseudoachondroplasia | 你的情况与你的假软骨发育不全有关 |
[01:23] | that is narrowing the base of your skull | 会缩小你的颅底 |
[01:25] | and compressing the part of your brain | 挤压你大脑里面 |
[01:27] | that controls your breathing. | 负责呼吸的部分 |
[01:32] | People always say I’m too full of myself. | 大家总说我满脑子全是自己 |
[01:34] | Guess it’s actually true. | 看来是真的了 |
[01:36] | Finn, this is serious. | 芬 别开玩笑了 |
[01:37] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna be fine. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[01:39] | We can remove bone from the wall of your skull | 我们可以把你颅骨上的骨头取出来 |
[01:41] | and resect a small section of your cerebellum | 然后切除小脑的一小部分 |
[01:43] | to reduce brain-stem pressure. | 来降低脑干压力 |
[01:45] | You’re… You’re gonna cut out a piece of his brain? | 你们要切掉他一部分脑子吗 |
[01:48] | It won’t affect your intellect, | 不会影响智商的 |
[01:50] | but it will cause a speech impediment | 但是会引起言语障碍 |
[01:52] | and some difficulty with balance. | 以及平衡困难 |
[01:54] | I’d rather you knock a few points off my IQ. | 我宁愿你们让我的智商掉几分 |
[01:57] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[01:58] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[01:59] | My “gift of gab” is what you love about me. | 你就是因为我的能说会道才爱我的啊 |
[02:02] | Uh, w-what’s option two? | 第二选择呢 |
[02:04] | I’m sorry, there is no other option. | 抱歉 没有其他选择了 |
[02:07] | I’m a salesman. I don’t hear the word “no.” | 我是做销售的 我不接受不行这两个字 |
[02:10] | Th-There’s always another way. | 肯定还有其他办法的 |
[02:11] | You just got to think outside the box. | 你们得跳出常规 |
[02:13] | We’ve already done that, | 我们已经想过了 |
[02:15] | which is how we came up with this surgery. | 所以才制定出了这个手术方案 |
[02:16] | It’s the only way to keep you alive, | 只有这样你才能活着 |
[02:18] | so you have no choice but to accept it. | 所以你没得选 只能接受 |
[02:21] | Dr. Murphy is being rude and insensitive, | 墨菲医生有点没礼貌 也有点不近人情 |
[02:24] | but he’s also right. | 但他没说错 |
[02:25] | Finn, please, I love you. | 芬 求你了 我爱你 |
[02:28] | And I will always be here for you | 我会一直在你身边的 |
[02:30] | no matter how you talk or walk. | 无论你怎么样讲话怎么样走路 |
[02:32] | But you have to listen to your doctors. | 但你得听医生的 |
[02:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:44] | Do whatever you think’s best. | 按你们认为最好的方式来吧 |
[03:03] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:05] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna need another surgery. | 我还需要另一场手术 |
[03:08] | What’s that now, my tenth? | 这是第几次了 第十次了吧 |
[03:10] | Eleventh. | 第十一次 |
[03:12] | And I still can’t work the farm, | 但我还是没法回农场工作 |
[03:14] | can’t drive a tractor, pull a combine lever. | 不能开拖拉机 没办法拉手摇杆 |
[03:18] | I can’t even twist open a bottle of beer. | 连一瓶啤酒我都拧不开 |
[03:21] | When we met, you were in an ambulance | 你刚来的时候 你还在救护车上 |
[03:22] | and your arms were still in your harvester. | 双臂还卡在你的收割机里 |
[03:24] | Today you have sensation and almost full mobility. | 现在你已经有了直觉 而且基本恢复了活动能力 |
[03:28] | Now we just need to treat the neuropathy | 现在我们只需要治好你的神经病变 |
[03:30] | and improve your strength. | 增强你的体力 |
[03:32] | So how do we do that? | 要怎么做呢 |
[03:34] | I’m thinking a gracilis muscle transfer. | 我在考虑做股薄肌移植 |
[03:37] | That should improve his grip and relieve some of the pain, | 这可以提高他的抓握力 减轻一些疼痛 |
[03:40] | but there’s only one way to eliminate all of it. | 但想要彻底消除 只有一个办法 |
[03:43] | Tyson, have you given any more thought to amputation | 泰森 你有考虑过截肢 |
[03:46] | and osseointegrated prosthetic arms? | 然后装一个骨整合假肢吗 |
[03:48] | They’d attach directly to the bones | 会直接连到骨头上 |
[03:49] | and nerves in your forearm, | 以及你前臂的神经丛里 |
[03:51] | and you can control them just like your own hands. | 就像自己的手一样 可以随意控制的 |
[03:53] | Function would be reduced in some respects. | 某些方面的功能会有点减弱 |
[03:56] | Less dexterity, no sensory feedback. | 没那么灵巧了 也不会有感觉反馈 |
[03:59] | But others, like grip strength, would be better. | 但其他方面 比如抓握力 都会更好 |
[04:01] | And more importantly, you’d be pain-free. | 更重要的是 你就不会疼了 |
[04:07] | I want to be a farmer, | 我想要当一个农民 |
[04:10] | not a cyborg. | 不是生化人 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | The pain’s getting worse. | 疼痛越来越严重了 |
[04:17] | Probably because I’ve been crazy busy in the O.R. | 估计是因为我在手术室忙疯了 |
[04:20] | with Murphy out till today. | 墨菲今天才回来上班 |
[04:22] | He’s back? | 他回来了 |
[04:24] | Only because Browne went to his apartment | 是布朗跑去他家 |
[04:26] | and dragged his ass in. | 把他薅过来的 |
[04:28] | She shouldn’t have done that. | 她不应该那样的 |
[04:29] | He’s trying to work this out on his own. | 他在努力自己恢复呢 |
[04:31] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[04:33] | DMARDs aren’t working. | 缓解疾病的抗风湿性药物不管用 |
[04:35] | I know. | 是啊 |
[04:37] | Which is why I’ve been thinking about synovectomy surgery. | 我在考虑要不要做滑膜切除术 |
[04:41] | You’re gonna remove the joint linings in your fingers? | 你要把你手指上的关节滑膜切掉吗 |
[04:43] | That’ll resolve the pain temporarily. | 那只能暂时缓解疼痛 |
[04:45] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:46] | It’ll give me at least ten years. | 至少能给我十年时间 |
[04:49] | And then you’re gonna be bone on bone, | 然后呢 就是骨头碰骨头了 |
[04:51] | every joint in your hand will be mangled and deformed. | 你手上的每一个关节都会变形 |
[04:54] | What’s your plan then? | 到时候要怎么办呢 |
[04:58] | Who knows what treatments will be available in ten years? | 谁知道十年之后会有什么新治疗方案呢 |
[05:02] | Have you thought about oncology? | 你想过去肿瘤科吗 |
[05:04] | Surgeons do the real work. | 外科医生才是最厉害的 |
[05:06] | They cut out the tumor, they cure the patient. | 切除肿瘤 治好病人 |
[05:09] | Oncologists just sweep up after. | 肿瘤医生只是后面擦屁股的罢了 |
[05:11] | You want to know an even better job? | 你想知道一个更好的工作吗 |
[05:12] | Starting pitcher for the Oakland A’s. | 奥克兰运动家队的先发投手 |
[05:15] | You want to know why I didn’t get that job? | 知道为什么我没入选吗 |
[05:17] | Because the scouts didn’t like the way you wore your hat? | 因为招募官不喜欢你那么戴帽子吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah, that, and I was born with this arm. | 对 还有就是我天生手臂就这么弱鸡 |
[05:22] | You were born with those hands. | 而你的手天生就有毛病 |
[05:24] | What are you gonna do, | 你想怎么样 |
[05:25] | practice surgery for a few more years | 再做几年手术 |
[05:27] | and then spend the rest of your life | 然后呢 下半辈子 |
[05:28] | not being able to pick up a pencil? | 连一只铅笔都捡不起来吗 |
[05:32] | You can pursue another specialty. | 你也可以换一个科室 |
[05:34] | You can practice for the rest of your life. | 下半辈子都可以继续行医啊 |
[05:42] | You get rear-ended on the way to work | 你是来上班路上被人追尾了 |
[05:44] | or you just hate little people? | 还是那就讨厌小侏儒 |
[05:46] | Neither. EKG is normal. | 都不是 心电图正常 |
[05:50] | So you got dumped. | 那你就是被甩了 |
[05:52] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[05:55] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么好丢人的啊 |
[05:58] | We were never even going out. | 我们都没约会过 |
[06:02] | Finn? | 芬 |
[06:04] | I’ve been worried sick. | 我担心死了 |
[06:08] | Take it easy. | 别着急 |
[06:09] | I told you to stay home. | 我跟你说在家待着的 |
[06:11] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[06:12] | Stop trying to act so tough. | 不要假装坚强了 |
[06:14] | You shouldn’t have to go through this alone. | 你不应该一个人经历这一切的 |
[06:19] | FINN: Sorry, baby, but you should wait outside. | 抱歉宝贝 但你应该去外面等 |
[06:22] | Let the doctors finish up, and I’ll be right out. | 让医生弄完 我很快就出去了 |
[06:24] | He’s not going to the O.R. for a while, | 他暂时还不用去做手术 |
[06:27] | so there will be plenty of time to visit when we’re done. | 所以检查完之后还有时间看他 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:31] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面等你 |
[06:50] | Is there any way you could make sure | 你们可不可以让她和娜塔莉 |
[06:51] | she and Nathalie stay in separate waiting rooms | 分别待在不同的等候室 |
[06:54] | and aren’t allowed to visit at the same time? | 而且不可以一起进来看我 |
[06:55] | No. We’re not helping you cheat. | 不 我们才不帮你出轨呢 |
[06:58] | I’m not cheating. | 我没出轨 |
[06:59] | I’ve always made it clear I’m not ready to settle down, | 我一直都说的很清楚 我还不打算定下来 |
[07:03] | but sometimes women m-make assumptions. | 但有时候女人就会这么假设啊 |
[07:05] | Oh, and you don’t feel the need to correct that? | 你也觉得没必要纠正她们吗 |
[07:08] | I understand you don’t approve, | 我知道你不赞成我这样 |
[07:10] | but all I’m asking | 但我只是希望你能 |
[07:11] | is for you to help me get through brain surgery | 帮我安全度过手术 |
[07:13] | without emotional turmoil | 而不让我产生会对恢复不好的 |
[07:15] | that I assume would be harmful to my recovery. | 不良情绪 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:36] | Are you seeing the same thing I’m seeing? | 你也看到了吗 |
[07:38] | The tendons are encased in scar tissue. | 肌腱被包裹在疤痕组织中 |
[07:41] | The gracilis muscle transfer isn’t gonna work. | 股薄肌移植不会起作用的 |
[07:44] | It still could. If we attach the muscle | 还是可以的 如果我们可以把肌肉 |
[07:46] | further down the forearm and bypass the scar ball. | 沿着前臂多向下绕过疤痕球一点就行 |
[07:49] | It wouldn’t hold. | 撑不住的 |
[07:51] | There’d be too much tension on the graft. | 植入物会有太大压力的 |
[07:55] | We can figure out a way to work around that. | 我们可以想办法解决 |
[07:57] | Let’s wake him up and put him back in his room | 把他弄醒 送回病房 |
[07:59] | and pull every paper on free-muscle and nerve transfers. | 把所有关于自由肌肉和神经传输的论文都拿出来研究 |
[08:01] | His only option is double amputation | 他唯一的选择是双臂截肢 |
[08:04] | and the osseointegrated prosthetics. | 以及骨整合修复术 |
[08:06] | We don’t have a choice. | 没得选了 |
[08:08] | Yes, we do. | 有的 |
[08:09] | And as Chief of Surgery, I just made it. | 作为手术主任 我已经决定了 |
[08:13] | He doesn’t really look the part. | 他看着真不像情圣啊 |
[08:18] | He’s a handsome guy with a great sense of humor | 他多帅啊 还幽默 |
[08:21] | and a high-paying job. | 还挣得多 |
[08:22] | He means because women don’t like | 他是说 女人不喜欢 |
[08:24] | to be in relationships with men who are weird. | 跟奇怪的男人谈恋爱 |
[08:26] | He’s not weird. And neither are you. | 他不怪 你也不怪 |
[08:27] | And a week ago, you were juggling two women, | 一周之前 你还同时跟俩女人周旋呢 |
[08:29] | so stop feeling so sorry for yourself. | 别再自怜自艾了 |
[08:31] | Have you ever dated anyone who wasn’t tall, | 你有没有跟不高 不帅 |
[08:33] | handsome, and neurotypical? | 还没有发育正常的人约会过 |
[08:36] | It’s not about me. | 重点不是我啊 |
[08:39] | Talk to me. He stopped breathing, | – 怎么回事 – 他没有呼吸了 |
[08:41] | and I haven’t even administered the paralytics. | 我还没开始打麻药呢 |
[08:45] | What just happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[08:46] | Pressure on the medulla must be getting worse. | 髓质的压力估计让他更严重了 |
[08:49] | He’s lucky he didn’t wait any longer to come in. | 他很幸运 没有等的久一点再做手术 |
[08:51] | Let’s tube him and get to work. | 开始插管进行手术吧 |
[08:53] | Wait. Flex his head into position again. | 等下 把他的头摆正 |
[09:02] | Extend his neck. | 再转一下脖子 |
[09:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:08] | Flexing the neck offsets the posterior compression. | 颈部的弯曲抵消了后部的压迫 |
[09:11] | But that should take the pressure off, not make it worse. | 但是这应该减轻压力 而不是增强啊 |
[09:14] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[09:15] | And we’re not gonna do brain surgery on him until it does. | 现在不能给他手术 能做了再说 |
[09:27] | I don’t see anything different in the flexed-neck views. | 我没看出弯曲程度不同的脖子有什么区别啊 |
[09:30] | Should his C2 bone be curved inward like that? | 他的C2节骨头应该那样向里弯曲吗 |
[09:34] | It could exacerbate the narrowing on the front of his… | 这可能会加剧他脑部前面的狭窄 |
[09:36] | It’s not significant. | 不严重 |
[09:38] | Well, if his apnea’s getting worse | 如果因为来自前面和后面的压力 |
[09:40] | because of pressure from the front as well as the back… | 他的呼吸暂停恶化了 |
[09:41] | The treatment is the same. | 治疗方法还是一样的 |
[09:42] | Surgery to create more room in the skull base. | 利用手术给颅底制造更多空间 |
[09:44] | It’s not the same, and stop interrupting me. | 不一样的 别一直打断我说话了 |
[09:48] | If we drill off the C2 in the front, | 如果我们从前面钻入C2节脊椎 |
[09:50] | as well as open the back, | 然后把后面也打开 |
[09:52] | we might not have to resect the cerebellum. | 我们可能就不需要切除小脑了 |
[09:54] | He wouldn’t have any speech impediment or balance issues. | 他不会有任何语言障碍或平衡问题了 |
[09:57] | We’d have to approach through his mouth, | 我们得从他嘴部进去 |
[10:00] | a bacteria-rich environment, | 这是一个富含细菌的环境 |
[10:02] | which can’t be fully sterilized. | 没办法彻底消毒的 |
[10:03] | There would be too high a risk of a post-op brain infection. | 术后发生脑感染的风险太高了 |
[10:05] | So we figure out another approach. | 那就想其他办法啊 |
[10:07] | There’s only one safe way to access the C2. | 只有一个安全的方式可以接近C2节脊椎 |
[10:09] | Okay, so come up with something outside the box. | 那就跳出盒子另辟蹊径啊 |
[10:12] | No, that’s a stupid expression. There is no box. | 这个比喻真的很傻�� 根本没有什么盒子好吗 |
[10:15] | And you are wasting valuable time | 你是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[10:17] | just because you want to be nice to her. | 只因为你想对她表示友好 |
[10:19] | Murphy… | 墨菲 |
[10:21] | We should do the cerebellar surgery before he has a fatal apnea… | 我们应该在他患致命的呼吸暂停综合症之前做小脑手术 |
[10:22] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[10:25] | I’m not being nice. | 我不是在友好 |
[10:26] | I’m using my experience and judgment to make the call. | 我是在用我的经验和判断力做决定 |
[10:28] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[10:29] | You are being nice. And you’re being a jerk. | – 你就是在表示友好 – 你现在太混蛋了 |
[10:36] | You’ve got the night. | 你们有一晚上时间 |
[10:38] | If you two can’t come up with a solution by morning, | 如果到早上都想不出新办法 |
[10:40] | we’ll proceed with the original plan. | 就照原手术计划行事了 |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[11:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[11:00] | Your patient’s in desperate need | 你的病人急需看到 |
[11:02] | of an Oklahoma weather report? | 俄克拉荷马天气预报吗 |
[11:03] | I didn’t even want to be here today. | 我今天本来都不想来的 |
[11:08] | You should try a martial arts class. | 你应该去试试练武术 |
[11:10] | Focused distraction is key to dealing with stress | 集中注意力是应对所有压力 |
[11:13] | and heartbreaks. | 和心碎的关键 |
[11:15] | That’s just avoiding the problem. | 你这只是在逃避问题罢了 |
[11:17] | Don’t obsess over what you’ve lost, | 不要纠结于你失去了什么 |
[11:19] | focus on what you’ve gained from the relationship. | 重点是要看看你在恋爱中得到了什么 |
[11:21] | CLAIRE: I hate to interrupt group therapy, | 抱歉打断你们的集体心理治疗了 |
[11:23] | but what if we approached | 但如果我们 |
[11:25] | through the side of the neck? | 从侧面进入脖子呢 |
[11:26] | We could transpose the vertebral artery, | 我们可以转置椎动脉 |
[11:28] | open up the spine laterally to drill off the C2. | 向外侧打开脊柱 钻开C2节 |
[11:31] | It would leave his spine permanently unstable | 这会使他的脊椎永远不稳定 |
[11:33] | and could cause a stroke. | 而且会引发中风的 |
[11:34] | There might be a way to mitigate stroke risk. | 可能有办法减少中风风险的 |
[11:36] | And he’d still have the instability and… | 那他还是会很不稳定 而且 |
[11:38] | Come on, Shaun. | 肖恩啊 |
[11:40] | I need help, not criticism. | 我需要的是帮忙 不是批评 |
[11:43] | I have always supported you | 每次你想出什么 |
[11:45] | when you were trying to come up with | 不合常规的治疗方案的时候 |
[11:46] | an unconventional treatment option. | 我都是支持你的啊 |
[11:50] | You supported me when you thought I was right. | 是你觉得我是对的时候 才支持我啊 |
[12:00] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[12:04] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[12:05] | We do? | 是吗 |
[12:08] | We remove the scar tissue and the nerves. | 我们移除疤痕组织和神经 |
[12:10] | Then harvest nerves from his upper arm | 然后从他的上臂获取神经 |
[12:11] | to rewire his forearms. | 重新连接他的前臂 |
[12:13] | It’ll improve his grip, | 可以提高握力 |
[12:14] | and with the scar tissue removed, | 然后移除疤痕组织 |
[12:15] | the pain should decrease, too. | 也应该会减轻疼痛 |
[12:17] | Does nothing to solve the blood-flow problem | 这还是没办法缓解引起疤痕的 |
[12:19] | that’s causing the scarring. | 血流问题啊 |
[12:20] | I’m sure we can come up with a solve for that. | 肯定可以想到办法的啊 |
[12:22] | That’s what you said last time. | 你上次就这么说的 |
[12:24] | And I was right. We’re making progress. | 我没说错啊 有进展了啊 |
[12:26] | Would you two give us a moment? | 我俩聊一下 |
[12:29] | We’ll meet you in the Residents’ Lounge when we’re done. | 完事之后我们去住院医生休息室找你们 |
[12:37] | Are you so against the prosthetics | 你这么反对修复术 |
[12:38] | because you think it’s in Tyson’s best interest, | 是因为你在替泰森做最好的考虑 |
[12:40] | or because it’s my idea? | 还是因为这是我的主意 |
[12:43] | You think I care whose idea anything is? | 你觉得我什么时候在乎过是谁的主意吗 |
[12:46] | You’re a competitive person | 你胜负心很强 |
[12:48] | working with the guy who used to hold your job. | 而且我以前还是你上级 |
[12:52] | I’ll admit my competitive drive may kick up a notch | 我承认 我们共事的时候 |
[12:56] | when we work together. | 我的好胜心会又强了那么一点点 |
[12:57] | I’ll also admit that I admire the courage | 我也承认我真的很佩服他的勇气 |
[13:01] | of a guy who stumbled a half-mile back to his house | 自己两个胳膊都被收割机绞断了 |
[13:04] | after his arms were ripped off by a combine. | 然后他自己跌跌撞撞的走了几公里回到家 |
[13:06] | He opened a door with his mouth | 用嘴开的门 |
[13:08] | and dialed 911 with his nose, | 用鼻子拨号叫得救护车 |
[13:10] | and as long as he wants to keep fighting, | 只要他想继续抗争 |
[13:12] | I’m gonna fight along with him. | 我就会跟他一起 |
[13:14] | Which has nothing to do with my ego. | 这跟我的自大没有任何关系 |
[13:17] | Good. | 好 |
[13:18] | That’s all I wanted to confirm. | 我只是想确认这一点 |
[13:22] | But I’m gonna start prepping for the amputation | 但我还是要开始准备截肢 |
[13:24] | because that’s the only rational choice we have, | 因为这是我们唯一合理的选择了 |
[13:26] | which I’m confident you’ll realize soon enough. | 我相信你很快就会意识到了 |
[13:37] | Make any progress? | 有进展了吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I figured out a lateral approach, | 我想到了一个横向方法 |
[13:42] | but Shaun thinks it would leave his spine unstable | 但是肖恩觉得 会让他脊柱不稳定 |
[13:46] | and increase his risk of stroke. | 而且增加中风的风险 |
[13:50] | I agree. Yeah, me too. | – 我赞同 – 我也是 |
[13:52] | There has to be a way to mitigate the… | 肯定有办法可以减轻 |
[13:54] | Dr. Browne? | 布朗医生 |
[13:55] | These just got delivered. | 这是刚刚送来的 |
[14:00] | Enjoy. Thanks. | – 享受吧 – 谢谢 |
[14:02] | Dash is a romantic. | 达什挺浪漫啊 |
[14:04] | Thought you hated romantics. | 我以为你不喜欢浪漫的 |
[14:07] | Yeah, he’s… He’s teasing me. | 他在逗我玩呢 |
[14:10] | I told him I thought guys who sent flowers were lame. | 我说了我觉得送花的男人都很垃圾 |
[14:15] | We haven’t even kissed yet. | 我们都还没接过吻呢 |
[14:19] | What are you waiting for? | 等什么呢 |
[14:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:26] | I enjoy being with him. | 我喜欢跟他在一起 |
[14:29] | Actually, I forgot how funny he is. | 我都忘了他多好笑了 |
[14:31] | Just…hasn’t seemed like the right time. | 就是感觉还没到正确的时间 |
[14:39] | I’m more worried about the stroke risk | 我更担心的是中风的风险 |
[14:42] | than spinal instability, | 而不是脊柱不稳定 |
[14:44] | so focus on fixing that. | 所以努力修复这一点吧 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:52] | And, Claire, if he’s the right guy, | 还有 克莱尔 如果他是对的人 |
[14:55] | stop holding out for the right time. | 就不要再等什么对的时机了 |
[15:08] | Your vitals are stable. | 你的各项体征都很稳定 |
[15:10] | The nurses will monitor you during the night. | 护士会整晚监控你的 |
[15:14] | Your problem’s simple to solve. | 你的问题很好解决的 |
[15:17] | You just need to ask someone else out. | 再找别人出去约会就行了 |
[15:21] | Lea was special. | 莉亚是很特别的 |
[15:24] | I’m sure she was. | 肯定的 |
[15:26] | But there are so many others, just as special. | 但也有很多别的姑娘 也很特别啊 |
[15:28] | You just have to get to know them. | 你得去认识 |
[15:30] | No, I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[15:32] | Yes, you do. | 你想的 |
[15:34] | You think I don’t know how you feel? | 你觉得我不了解你的感受吗 |
[15:36] | Afraid of being rejected because you’re too… | 害怕被拒绝 因为自己 |
[15:39] | Different. | 与众不同 |
[15:41] | Finally I decided, screw it. | 我后来终于决定了 管他呢 |
[15:43] | I started talking to every woman I saw. | 我开始跟所有看到的女人聊天 |
[15:46] | Street corners, elevators, grocery stores. | 在街角 在电梯里 商店里 |
[15:49] | And I learned I’m pretty good at it. | 然后我发现我还挺擅长的 |
[15:51] | That’s my gift. | 这是我的天赋 |
[15:53] | Everyone has one. | 每个人都有天赋的 |
[15:55] | They just. | 只不过 |
[15:56] | have to figure out what it is… | 需要搞清楚自己的天赋是什么 |
[16:05] | Okay. Code Blue! | 病人昏迷 |
[16:07] | Code Blue! | 病人昏迷 |
[16:25] | Murphy and I just inserted a diaphragmatic pacemaker on Finn. | 我和墨菲刚在芬身上植入了一个膈肌起搏器 |
[16:29] | It’ll only trigger shallow breaths, | 只能触发很浅的呼吸 |
[16:32] | so he’s at high risk for pneumonia. | 所以他很容易肺部感染 |
[16:34] | You got anything? | 有进展了吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I was thinking of using | 我在想用一种 |
[16:37] | a more inferior transatlas approach. | 一种更低级的跨骨骼方法 |
[16:40] | That would minimize stroke risk. | 可以减缓中风的风险 |
[16:43] | That won’t work. | 没用的 |
[16:44] | It would destabilize the C1-2 joint. | 会让C1-2关节不稳定的 |
[16:50] | You did all you could. | 你尽力了 |
[16:52] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[16:54] | We’ll do the original cerebellar surgery | 我们明天早上一来 |
[16:56] | first thing in the morning. | 就做一开始定好的小脑手术好了 |
[17:06] | So I’ll be able to work the farm. | 这样就能回去干农活了吗 |
[17:08] | We still need to find a way to increase blood flow. | 我们还需要想办法增强血流 |
[17:10] | You should regain most of your grip and forearm strength, | 你大部分的抓握力和前臂力量应该都能回来了 |
[17:14] | but you’d still be in some pain. | 但你还是会痛 |
[17:17] | I-I can handle it. | 我能忍 |
[17:20] | Can you? | 可以吗 |
[17:22] | How can you know for sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[17:24] | As the years go by and the pain doesn’t stop, | 一年一年的一直疼 |
[17:28] | will you change your mind? | 你不会后悔吗 |
[17:29] | Because it’ll be too late. | 到时候可就晚了 |
[17:33] | What’s wrong? What are you… What are you feeling? | 怎么了 你什么感觉 |
[17:34] | Like a horse just kicked in my chest. | 好像有匹马重重的踢了我胸口一下 |
[17:42] | I need an echo and pulmonary cath kit! | 我需要做回声和一个肺导管包 |
[17:44] | And page Lim, stat! | 赶紧呼叫林医生 |
[17:48] | I think the last time that I was at an actual punk-rock show was, uh… | 我上次来看正经的朋克摇滚表演应该还是 |
[17:53] | College. | 大学吧 |
[17:55] | Patti Smith. | 帕蒂・史密斯 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:58] | I completely forgot about that. | 我完全忘了呢 |
[17:59] | You forgot getting your ass tossed offstage | 你忘了你被一个60岁大妈 |
[18:01] | by a 60-year-old woman? | 给从舞台上扔下去了吗 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:04] | Remember what you said when we picked you up? | 你还记得我们扶你起来你说什么了吗 |
[18:06] | Uh, oh, something about her being, uh, thin but strong? | 说什么那老太太 看着挺瘦还挺有劲 |
[18:09] | “Thin but wiry.” | 看着挺瘦 腱子肉还不少 |
[18:11] | Wiry. Wiry. | 腱子肉还不少 |
[18:22] | Okay, well, I, um… | 对啊 那个 |
[18:24] | I have an early surgery, | 我明天早起要手术 |
[18:25] | so I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[18:27] | Okay. Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[18:30] | Have a good night. | 晚安了 |
[18:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:10] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:12] | Actually, you had it first. | 其实是你先想到的 |
[19:16] | It’s the right approach, just the wrong route. | 方法是正确的 只不过路线错了 |
[19:20] | We go in from the back, posterior transdural, | 我们从后经硬膜进去 |
[19:23] | gently move your spinal cord out of the way | 轻轻地把你的脊髓移开 |
[19:25] | so we can drill off the misshaped C2. | 所以我们可以钻开变形的C2节 |
[19:28] | There is a risk of paralysis, | 会有瘫痪的风险 |
[19:29] | but we would be monitoring your spinal functions | 但我们会随时监测你的脊髓功能 |
[19:31] | to help avoid any nerve injuries. | 帮助避免任何神经损伤 |
[19:33] | Let’s do it. Where do I have to sign? | 来吧 在哪签字 |
[19:35] | You shouldn’t sign anything. | 你不该签字 |
[19:38] | Consenting to this surgery | 同意做这个手术 |
[19:40] | would be incredibly shortsighted and reckless. | 真的是目光短浅又鲁莽 |
[19:52] | It is one thing to take your bad mood out on your colleagues, | 你拿同事出气是一回事 |
[19:55] | but to try and undermine my surgical advice… | 但是你竟敢诋毁我的手术建议 |
[19:57] | My opinion’s valid. | 我的意见是有依据的 |
[19:59] | Well, thankfully, he disagrees. | 幸亏他不这么认为 |
[20:00] | He’s risking paralysis to be charming | 他宁愿冒着瘫痪的风险也想不失去魅力 |
[20:03] | because people expect everyone to be perfect. | 因为大家都希望所有人都是完美的 |
[20:06] | Everyone’s opinion is valid | 所有人的想法都是合理的 |
[20:08] | all the way until we go into the patient room. | 但是进了病房就不能再说了 |
[20:09] | We are a team with one opinion. | 我们是个有一致意见的团队 |
[20:21] | I don’t feel better! | 我没感觉更好了 |
[20:22] | I feel worse! | 我觉得我更难受了 |
[20:25] | And doing the wrong surgery | 做一个错误的手术 |
[20:26] | is not going to help anyone. | 谁都帮不了 |
[20:29] | I don’t want to do it, I’m going home. | 我不要做 我要回家 |
[20:48] | You’re not walking out on your patient. | 你不能就这么扔下你的病人 你的团队 |
[20:50] | Or your team. | 撒手不管 |
[20:51] | I still have two sick days | 我还剩两天病假 |
[20:54] | and 76 hours of unused P.T.O. | 和76小时没用的带薪休假呢 |
[20:56] | You’re not sick, and you’re in the middle of a case. | 你又没病 你正在负责病人呢 |
[20:58] | I don’t care about the case or the patient. | 我才不管什么病人 |
[21:05] | I don’t care about anything. | 我什么都不管了 |
[21:20] | I’ve had my heart broken twice | 过去这几年 |
[21:23] | in the last few years. | 我心碎了两次 |
[21:26] | You want to know what I did? | 你知道我怎么做的吗 |
[21:30] | I came to work every day | 我每天来上班 |
[21:32] | and pretended everything was fine. | 假装无事发生 |
[21:35] | Until, eventually, | 直到最终 |
[21:37] | I wasn’t pretending anymore. | 我已经不再是假装了 |
[21:42] | That’s not helpful at all. | 这一点没帮助啊 |
[21:52] | How about this? | 不如这样呢 |
[21:53] | Go back in there | 回去 |
[21:55] | and help Claire prep Finn for surgery, | 帮克莱尔给芬准备手术 |
[21:56] | or you won’t be my resident. | 不然你就当不了我的住院医生了 |
[21:59] | Or anyone else’s at St. Bonaventure. | 或者你在圣・博纳文特也就没工作了 |
[22:03] | And I know you care about that. | 我知道这个你是在乎的 |
[22:28] | We were able to clear the clot, | 我们清除了血块 |
[22:31] | but due to the restricted arteries in your arms, | 但由于你手臂上的动脉受到限制 |
[22:34] | we’re gonna need to keep you on blood thinners… | 我们得一直让你使用血液稀释剂 |
[22:36] | Indefinitely. | 无限期 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | The blood thinners | 但是用了血液稀释剂 |
[22:44] | make the reconstructive surgery impossible. | 就没办法做重建手术了 |
[22:47] | We have no choice but to amputate. | 没办法只能截肢了 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[22:55] | No. | 不 |
[22:57] | I’m not letting you cut off my arms. | 我不会让你们砍下我的胳膊的 |
[23:00] | I don’t want false limbs. | 我不要假肢 |
[23:02] | I don’t want to be that guy. | 我不要当那种人 |
[23:04] | I want to be who I am. | 我要当我自己 |
[23:13] | You are the toughest, | 你是我见过的 |
[23:15] | most tenacious person I’ve ever met. | 最坚韧 最顽强的人了 |
[23:19] | And that is not gonna change | 这一点 不会因为 |
[23:21] | because we replace your hands with titanium. | 我们给你换了钛合金胳膊就改变的 |
[23:27] | It’s time to let go. | 该放手了 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:53] | Any way you could draw a skull | 你可以给我剃一个骷髅头 |
[23:54] | with a cobra coming out of its eyes while you’re back there? | 眼眶里还有眼镜蛇冒出来的发型吗 |
[23:57] | Would you settle for a lame smiley face? | 给你剃个小笑脸行不 |
[23:59] | Because that is the only thing I can draw. | 我不会剃别的了 |
[24:03] | There’s my favorite nurse. | 我最爱的护士来咯 |
[24:05] | Did you check out that Ethiopian place | 我昨晚跟你说的那家埃塞俄比亚菜 |
[24:07] | I told you about last night? | 你去吃了吗 |
[24:08] | Actually, I did, | 我去了 |
[24:09] | and the kik alicha was delish. | 豌豆炖菜真好吃啊 |
[24:12] | Now, if you want a truly life-changing meal, | 你要是真想吃一顿让你下巴都惊掉的大餐 |
[24:14] | you need to try Lennon’s on Sixth. | 你就去试试六街的那家列侬餐厅 |
[24:16] | Is it expensive? Outrageously. | – 贵吗 – 贵到爆 |
[24:18] | But worth it. | 但是很值 |
[24:20] | Now, it’s all white tablecloths and candles, | 是铺着白桌布点着蜡烛的高档餐厅呢 |
[24:24] | so you’ll need a date. | 所以你得是去约会的 |
[24:25] | How ’bout Dr. Murphy? | 就跟墨菲医生一起去如何 |
[24:30] | You told me yourself he’s a gifted surgeon. | 你自己说的啊 你觉得他很有天赋 |
[24:32] | That’s pretty high praise. | 这评价很高了 |
[24:34] | And he told me you’re cute. | 他也跟我说你很漂亮啊 |
[24:43] | Good luck today. | 祝你今天好运了 |
[24:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | I totally teed you up. | 我都帮你到那份上了 |
[24:51] | All you had to do was take a swing. | 你接个话不行吗 |
[24:53] | I’m not interested in her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[24:56] | If she’s not your type, | 如果她不是你的菜 |
[24:58] | I’m sure there are plenty of other cool nurses | 这里肯定还有很多其他护士 |
[25:00] | roaming around here | 你能看得上的吧 |
[25:01] | who could make you feel better about yourself. | 能让你对自己感觉好一点啊 |
[25:03] | He’s miserable because he’s had two relationships blow up. | 他难过惨了 因为两次恋爱都吹了 |
[25:06] | I don’t think jumping into another one is the answer. | 我不觉得赶快去找下一个是最好的办法 |
[25:12] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[25:21] | Finn, you can’t exert yourself like this. | 芬 你不能这么跑出来的 |
[25:25] | Just take it easy. | 别着急 |
[25:27] | I ran into a woman in the cafeteria. | 我在餐厅碰到一个女的 |
[25:29] | Real nice. But seemed stressed. | 人很好 但是很着急 |
[25:31] | Turns out that her boyfriend | 结果呢 她男朋友 |
[25:33] | is having spinal surgery, too. | 也要做脊椎手术呢 |
[25:36] | Big coincidence, huh? | 好巧哦 |
[25:38] | But get this. | 还有呢 |
[25:39] | He also has pseudoachondroplasia. | 她男朋友也是假性软骨发育不良呢 |
[25:42] | I mean, what are the chances? | 简直巧到不能再巧了吧 |
[25:45] | Nathalie, don’t you dare. | 娜塔莉 你敢砸 |
[25:47] | Stop! | 别啊 |
[25:48] | Just slow down. | 你慢点 |
[25:53] | You called me the love of your life! | 你说我是你一生挚爱的 |
[25:57] | I do love you! | 我真爱你的 |
[25:58] | Don’t say that! | 别逼逼了 |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[26:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[26:00] | I don’t want to hear any more of your garbage. | 你的屁话我再也不想听了 |
[26:02] | FINN: Please… | 别砸了 |
[26:04] | You have to…listen. | 听我说啊 |
[26:05] | You need to get back to bed now, or you’ll pass out. | 你得躺回去 不然你会晕倒的 |
[26:26] | DR. LIM: What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:28] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[26:31] | Once you get a patient on the table, | 等你有了病人躺在手术台上 |
[26:32] | there’s too much going on | 你就没精力去感激 |
[26:33] | to appreciate what this place is. | 这地方有多美好了 |
[26:37] | Mm. It’s nice. | 确实很好 |
[26:40] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[26:45] | Time to scrub in. | 该准备参与手术了 |
[26:48] | This will be my last surgery. | 这是我最后一场手术了 |
[26:54] | Five months ago, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. | 五个月前 我检查出了类风湿性关节炎 |
[26:59] | I’m not responding to medication. | 吃药已经不管用了 |
[27:21] | Why did you do that? | 你为啥要砸车 |
[27:24] | I felt like it. | 我乐意 |
[27:26] | It didn’t change the fact that he cheated on you. | 那也改变不了他出轨的事实啊 |
[27:31] | It won’t make your life any better. | 也不会让你的生活好一点点的 |
[27:36] | You can’t control how you feel about someone. | 你没办法控制你对某人的感觉 |
[27:39] | But you can control what you do with those feelings. | 但你可以决定自己要怎么处理这些感觉 |
[27:42] | I ended the relationship on my terms. | 我单方面结束了这段感情 |
[27:47] | More importantly… | 更重要的是 |
[27:51] | It made me feel better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[28:00] | A Louisville Slugger to a Porsche? | 那姐们直接把他保时捷砸了啊 |
[28:02] | It was insane. | 太吓人了 |
[28:04] | I like her. | 我挺喜欢她 |
[28:06] | What is to like? | 有什么好喜欢的 |
[28:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:10] | I just do. | 就是喜欢 |
[28:13] | A sudden complete loss of any SSEP and MEP signals. | 突然完全失去全部脊髓体感诱发电位信号和平均有效压力信号 |
[28:15] | B.P. and heart rate are tanking. | 血压和心跳骤降 |
[28:17] | We’ve injured his cord. | 我们伤到他的脊髓了 |
[28:18] | Push high-dose steroids and pressors. | 注射高剂量类固醇和增压剂 |
[28:20] | Remove the retractor to take the pressure off. | 拿掉牵引器 释放压力 |
[28:26] | DR. REZNICK: That’s the last of the vessels and nerves ligated. | 最后一个血管和神经结扎了 |
[28:30] | Mayos. | 马约钳 |
[28:35] | Specimen bag. | 样本袋 |
[28:45] | We have healthy bone-anchor sites. | 骨锚点很健康 |
[28:48] | Same here. | 这边也是 |
[28:50] | Time to give him functional arms. | 该给他装上能用的胳膊了 |
[29:03] | Not me. Give it to her. | 别给我 给她 |
[29:10] | She’s a third-year resident… | 她才是第三年的住院医生 |
[29:11] | A talented one, but I wouldn’t… | 虽然很有才 但我不觉得 |
[29:13] | I’m sure she’s read every article written on osseointegration, | 我相信她一定读过所有关于骨整合的文章 |
[29:17] | spent countless hours in the Skills Lab, | 也在技巧室练习过无数小时了 |
[29:19] | and could probably do this with one of her own arms tied behind her back. | 一只手被绑着 另一只手单独估计都能做到 |
[29:23] | Blindfolded. | 带着眼罩都可以 |
[29:25] | Get to work. | 开始吧 |
[29:38] | Push another milligram of atropine. | 再注射一毫克阿托品 |
[29:51] | We may have just paralyzed him trying to avoid a stutter. | 我们可能是为了避免他口吃 然后把他搞瘫痪了 |
[29:54] | We won’t know anything until we wake him up. | 他醒过来才能知道 |
[29:56] | Where’s the pressure still coming from? | 这么多压力从哪来的 |
[29:58] | Laterally now. | 现在是从侧面 |
[29:59] | So if we remove the joints of the C1 and C2 bones, | 如果我们移除C1和C2的关节 |
[30:02] | that should make enough room | 就应该有足够的的空间 |
[30:03] | so we could drill off the odontoid. | 可以钻开凯齿突了 |
[30:04] | We could replace them with screws and rods | 我们可以用螺丝和棒条 |
[30:06] | to stabilize his spine. That’s… | – 来稳固他的脊柱 – 这是一个 |
[30:10] | A good idea. | 好主意 |
[30:11] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[30:13] | If he’s not already paralyzed. | 但前提是他没有已经瘫痪了 |
[30:25] | Colleen Brown. | 考林・布朗 |
[30:27] | Freshman year. | 大一 |
[30:29] | I took her to the roller-skating rink | 我带她去了溜冰场 |
[30:32] | ’cause I thought that’s what you’re supposed to do, | 我以为约会就该这样 |
[30:34] | take girls to the roller-skating rink. | 带姑娘去滑旱冰 |
[30:36] | I didn’t know how to roller-skate, | 我自己都不会滑旱冰 |
[30:38] | she ended up leaving with Bobby K.’s little brother. | 她最后直接跟波比・K的弟弟走了 |
[30:42] | Broke me up. | 我都崩溃了 |
[30:45] | Couldn’t go to school for a week. | 一周上不了课 |
[30:46] | Convinced my mom that I was sick | 前三天跟我妈说 |
[30:49] | for the first three days, | 我病了 |
[30:50] | and the last two I spent in a double feature all day… | 后两天我一直在家没完没了的看两部电影 |
[30:54] | Where’s Poppa? and Twelve Chairs. | 可怜的爸爸 还有奇谋妙计争��仔 |
[30:56] | To this day, I can quote both films verbatim. | 到现在 里面的台词我都能一字不差的背下来 |
[30:59] | So you think I should’ve stayed home for two more days? | 你觉得我应该在家多待两天吗 |
[31:02] | No, I don’t think it would’ve mattered. | 不 我觉得不重要 |
[31:04] | It doesn’t make a difference. | 没区别 |
[31:05] | And then I made a list | 然后我列了个单子 |
[31:06] | of all the things that annoyed me about her. | 全是我烦她的点 |
[31:09] | The way she chewed her gum, | 她嚼口香糖的样子 |
[31:10] | the way she used to sit in the front row of every class | 每节课都要坐在前排 |
[31:12] | so that the teacher would call on her | 这样她举手的时候 |
[31:14] | when she raised her hand, | 老师就会点到她 |
[31:15] | the way she said, “Excuse me?” | 还有本来明明可以说什么 啥 |
[31:17] | instead of just “What?” or “Huh?” | 她非要说 请问你说什么 |
[31:20] | None of it makes any difference. | 这都没用 |
[31:24] | Then why are you telling me? | 那你为什么还跟我说 |
[31:28] | Maybe it’ll make you feel a little bit better to know that, | 如果你能知道你正在经历的事情 |
[31:31] | what you’re going through, | 全世界所有的小年轻都经历过 |
[31:33] | every other young man in the history of the world has gone through. | 可能你会感觉好一点 |
[31:37] | You’re trying to make it work with Lea and with Carly, | 你想要跟莉亚跟卡莉有结果 |
[31:40] | and you’re getting a little beat up, and that’s okay. | 然后你气馁了 没关系的啊 |
[31:43] | Join the club. | 大家都一样啊 |
[31:46] | You’re in the mix. That’s a good thing. | 你跟大家都一样 这是好事啊 |
[31:50] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[32:03] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:04] | It’s gonna take some getting used to. | 需要习惯习惯 |
[32:07] | But they’re the same nerves you used before. | 但还是你习惯的那些神经 |
[32:12] | All you have to do is think about using the arms | 你只需要像平时一样 |
[32:14] | the way you normally would. | 动用你的胳膊就行了 |
[32:28] | That’s pretty cool. | 好酷啊 |
[32:38] | It’s not a beer, | 虽然不是啤酒 |
[32:39] | but you got to start somewhere. | 但也是个开始了 |
[32:52] | Now pinch your forefinger and thumb and twist off the cap. | 现在用食指和大拇指拧开瓶盖 |
[33:11] | I-I can’t feel the thing. | 我感觉不到 |
[33:14] | You’ll get used to it. You got this. | 会习惯的 没问题的 |
[33:35] | Nice. | 厉害啊 |
[33:41] | You want me to say you were right? | 你想让我说你是对的吗 |
[33:44] | About the patient, or you? | 是说病人 还是说你 |
[33:47] | When you offered me a job, | 你给我提供工作的时候 |
[33:48] | you said it was to help me get back on the horse. | 你说是要帮我重新找回状态 |
[33:51] | But what you really wanted was a mentor. | 但其实你真正想要的是一个导师 |
[33:54] | Which I’m fine with, | 我没问题 |
[33:56] | but I think maybe you feel threatened by that need. | 但可能你觉得自己这个需求让你有了危机感 |
[33:59] | Well, maybe that’s true. | 或许是的吧 |
[34:02] | But maybe also you enjoy it a little too much. | 但没准你也有点太享受了 |
[34:05] | Maybe because you’re having a hard time giving up being Chief. | 或许你可能不当主任了有点难接受 |
[34:11] | Maybe we’re both right. | 或许咱俩都是对的吧 |
[34:17] | How did it go? | 手术怎么样 |
[34:20] | Can you lift your arms for me? | 能抬一下胳膊吗 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna push your arm, and I need you to resist. | 我要推你的胳膊 你也要用力推我 |
[34:40] | Good. More. | 很好 再来 |
[34:42] | Stronger. | 大力点 |
[34:44] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[34:46] | You should make a full recovery. | 你应该可以完全恢复的 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:50] | H-How’s Nathalie’s hand? | 娜塔莉的手怎么样了 |
[34:52] | There was no nerve or tendon damage. | 没有神经或者肌腱损伤 |
[34:55] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[34:56] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[34:58] | A little spirited, | 有点太有精神头了 |
[35:00] | but that’s what I loved about her. | 但我就喜欢她这一点 |
[35:03] | Are you going to try to win her back? | 那你要把她追回来吗 |
[35:08] | I’m confident but not stupid. | 我有自信 但我不傻 |
[35:11] | You gotta know when to call it, Dr. Murphy. | 你得知道什么时候该放弃 墨菲医生 |
[35:17] | I mean, there’s a-a whole world | 全世界有那么多 |
[35:19] | of amazing people out there. | 超厉害的人 |
[35:21] | Don’t get bogged down with this notion of a soulmate. | 不要被什么精神伴侣的概念给困在原地了 |
[35:31] | Finn’s exam was normal. | 芬的检查结果一切正常 |
[35:36] | But I am not sure it was worth the risk. | 但我不确定这个风险是否值得 |
[35:40] | We did a good thing today. | 我们今天做了件好事 |
[35:42] | Mostly because of you. | 主要是因为你 |
[35:44] | That’s kind of you to say but… | 谢谢你这么说 但是 |
[35:49] | Your commitment to your patients | 你对你病人的恪守承诺 |
[35:53] | reminds me of why I got into medicine. | 让我想起了我为什么要从医 |
[35:57] | Being around you makes me a better surgeon. | 在你周围让我也变成了更好的医生 |
[36:03] | A better person. | 更好的人 |
[36:10] | Well, good night. | 好 晚安了 |
[36:12] | Good night. | 晚安了 |
[36:27] | You did good work today. | 你今天做的很好 |
[36:30] | And I understand you’re leaving surgery. | 我也听说你不再做手术了 |
[36:34] | And I know that’s a… That’s tough. | 这个决定很难 |
[36:36] | But it’s the right call. | 但是是正确的的 |
[36:42] | No, I don’t think it is. | 我觉得不是 |
[36:48] | I love operating. | 我很爱做手术 |
[36:50] | So I’m gonna keep doing it as long as I can. | 所以我要尽可能做久一点 |
[36:55] | I’m gonna have the synovectomy surgery. | 我要做滑膜切除术 |
[37:00] | That’s really stupid. | 那真的很蠢 |
[37:02] | That’s incredibly stupid. | 真的真的很蠢 |
[37:07] | Not every dream comes true. | 不是所有的梦想都能实现的 |
[37:09] | You have other opportunities. | 你还有其他机会的 |
[37:11] | You have another chance. | 还有别的出路 |
[37:12] | Not everybody does. Be grateful for that. | 不是所有人都有的 你应该感恩 |
[37:15] | Pick another passion and pursue that. | 再选个其他的热情去追求啊 |
[37:21] | I’m doing the surgery. | 我要做手术 |
[37:43] | Enjoy. | 给你 |
[37:48] | Another, please. | 再来一杯 |
[37:53] | Well, that’s one way to start the night off right. | 这样开始今晚好像也不错呢 |
[37:57] | Hello, Nurse Fletch. | 你好 弗莱彻护士 |
[38:00] | You can call me Julie. | 你可以叫我朱莉 |
[38:03] | Are you here alone, or are you meeting someone? | 你自己来的还是在等人 |
[38:06] | I’m alone. | 我一个人 |
[38:07] | Well, to us. | 那 敬我们 |
[38:17] | You have beautiful eyes. | 你眼睛很漂亮 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | Or did someone just tell you that | 还是有人跟你说过 |
[38:28] | that’s a good opening line? | 这是一句很好的开场白 |
[38:37] | It’s right in our backyard, | 就离咱们那么近啊 |
[38:38] | and I’ve never even been there. | 但我都没去过 |
[38:39] | Have you? CLAIRE: No. | – 你呢 – 没有啊 |
[38:41] | It’s, uh, time we unleash our inner tree-hugger. | 我们是时候释放出内心亲近大自然的冲动了 |
[38:46] | You’re off next weekend. | 你下周末不上班啊 |
[38:47] | I think we should go to Yosemite. | 我们去约塞米蒂国家公园吧 |
[38:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:50] | Yeah, sounds fun. | 感觉挺好玩啊 |
[38:51] | I need to get me some hiking boots. | 我得买上登山鞋 |
[38:52] | Mm. And, uh, like a fleece. | 要那种羊毛的 |
[38:54] | Mm-hmm. Beanie. | 还要无帽檐小便帽 |
[38:56] | Mm. I’m rocking the full lumbersexual look. | 我要搞出一整套大胡子都市美型男的装扮来 |
[38:58] | ‘Cause I gotta blend in. | 我得融入啊 |
[38:59] | I hear a bear can spot a tourist a mile away. | 我听说熊在一点五公里以外就能看到游客 |
[39:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:10] | Uh, you’re, uh… | 你好像有点 |
[39:12] | You’re here, but, you know, not. | 心不在焉 |
[39:17] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[39:19] | It’s… It’s just been a long week. | 我这周太累了 |
[39:21] | I’m a bit exhausted. | 我有点累了 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I think I might call it an early night. | 今晚要不我就回家睡觉吧 |
[39:28] | Oh, you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:29] | I… You know, we don’t have to go to the club. | 我们可以不去夜店啊 |
[39:32] | We can chill here. We can watch a movie. | 就在家看个电影什么的 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:35] | I just… | 我就是 |
[39:37] | I just think I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | LEA: Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[39:54] | I want to smash your car up. | 我想把你车砸了 |
[39:58] | I think that’s a bad idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[40:04] | I want to hurt you the way you hurt me. | 我也想像你伤害我那样 伤害你 |
[40:10] | I’m s-sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:12] | You… | 你 |
[40:16] | You… | 你 |
[40:18] | You’re… | 你 |
[40:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:47] | You acted like you cared about me, | 你表现的好像你也喜欢我 |
[40:52] | but you don’t even respect me. | 但你连尊重我都做不到 |
[40:56] | You’re flaky. | 你真的不靠谱 |
[41:01] | And… | 而且 |
[41:05] | And you can’t keep a boyfriend. | 而且你连个男朋友都留不住 |
[41:08] | And you can’t keep a job. | 工作也做不长 |
[41:13] | And no one likes you. | 没人喜欢你 |
[41:16] | And… And you’re going to end up alone, | 你会孤独终老的 |
[41:20] | and you deserve it! | 你活该 |
[41:21] | Because you’re a superficial, | 因为你肤浅 |
[41:23] | selfish, and prejudiced person! | 自私 而且对人还有偏见 |
[41:45] | You ready to tell me what’s on your mind? | 准备好告诉我你在想什么了吗 |
[41:50] | Not really. | 没 |
[42:08] | I think I’m in love with my boss. | 我好像爱上我上级了 |