时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Good Doctor… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:01] | You don’t want me to do anything. | 你想让我什么都不要做 |
[00:03] | I spend every minute of every day with you. | 我每天每分每秒都和你在一起 |
[00:06] | Since you feel that our time together is something to be endured, | 既然你觉得我们在一起是需要彼此忍受 |
[00:10] | I decided to make that easier for you. | 我就决定让你更自在些 |
[00:14] | Your daughter’s beautiful. | 你女儿很漂亮 |
[00:16] | Needs you to get better so you can hold her. | 你要赶快好起来 这样你才能抱着她 |
[00:18] | I read about the CHILL study. | 我读到过冰冻治疗 |
[00:19] | She’s a good candidate. I’ll take full responsibility for her. | 她是个合适的候选人 我会对她负全部责任 |
[00:22] | Tell him he’s going to be fine. | 告诉他 他会好起来的 |
[00:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[00:25] | The majority of COVID patients | 大部分用上了呼吸机的新冠患者 |
[00:27] | who go on a ventilator never come off. | 就再也离不开呼吸机了 |
[00:29] | Put on a mask. Now. | 戴上口罩 马上 |
[00:30] | It’s covid. We’ve both been exposed. | 是新冠 我们都暴露了 |
[00:33] | My mother had a necklace. | 我妈妈有条项链 |
[00:35] | See if I can find it. | 我会找找看 |
[00:36] | Things will be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:53] | Morning, Shaun. | 早 肖恩 |
[00:57] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这 |
[01:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:10] | Morning, Dalisay. | 早 达利赛 |
[01:12] | Woke up with a temp of 104. | 早上起来体温40度 |
[01:14] | I need heated, humidified oxygen on a high-flow cannula. | 我需要加热湿润的高流量氧气插管 |
[01:16] | Mom, slow down. Just let her examine you. | 妈 慢点 让她先检查你 |
[01:18] | Why, so she can find out exactly what I just told her? | 怎么 好让她重复我刚说的话吗 |
[01:22] | Reznick. You’re back. | 雷兹尼克 你回来了 |
[01:26] | Got sick, got better, got tested twice. | 生病 好转 检测了两次 |
[01:28] | Always the overachiever. | 总这样争强好胜 |
[01:30] | Dr. Reznick, her pulse ox is 90. | 雷兹尼克医生 她脉搏血氧值是90 |
[01:34] | We need to admit you. | 我们得收你住院 |
[01:36] | Is my mom gonna be okay? | 我妈会没事吗 |
[01:40] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna be fine. | 别担心 我会没事的 |
[01:44] | Just please water my tomato plants, | 记住给我的番茄浇水 |
[01:46] | give Darcy a big hug, and tell her Nana loves her so much | 给达茜一个大大的拥抱 说奶奶很想她 |
[01:49] | and can’t wait to play with her again real soon. | 迫不及待想再跟她一起玩 |
[01:53] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈 |
[02:01] | Nice hesitation. | 犹豫得不错啊 |
[02:03] | Why not just suggest he get my house appraised? | 怎么不让他去给我的房子估个价 |
[02:08] | Sorry. It took a while to find it. | 抱歉 花了好一会儿才找到 |
[02:09] | 新冠肺炎警告 强制体温监测站 | |
[02:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:13] | Being able to hold this and keep it with me… | 能拿着项链 并留在我身边 |
[02:16] | It’s a connection. | 是种联系 |
[02:21] | Like she’s still here with me. | 感觉她还在我身边 |
[02:54] | It’s stuff, Claire. It’s meaningless now. | 只是些东西而已 克莱尔 不重要了 |
[02:58] | Each one of these tells an interrupted story, | 每个东西可能讲述了被打断的故事 |
[03:01] | a voicemail that’ll never be heard, | 再也听不到的语音留言 |
[03:04] | a shopping list for a home-cooked meal that’ll never be made. | 一张购物列表 却再也烹饪不了的家常菜 |
[03:07] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[03:08] | Cook spaghetti carbonara for a dead guy’s family, | 为死者的家人做培根蛋酱意面 |
[03:10] | and the grief is gone. | 然后悲伤就会一扫而空 |
[03:13] | Are you here to mock me or to help me? | 你是来嘲笑我 还是来帮我的 |
[03:16] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[03:30] | “Donald Sulkin.” | 唐纳德·索金 |
[03:35] | We’re reducing the pressure | 我们在降低 |
[03:37] | of air going into his lungs | 肺部的气压 |
[03:38] | and watching his oxygen level. | 并监控他的氧含量 |
[03:42] | So far, so good. O2 steady. | 目前状况不错 氧含量稳定 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:47] | Yes. But his end tidal CO2 is falling. | 对 但他的呼气末二氧化碳含量在下降 |
[03:51] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[03:52] | It’s not as bad as his O2 falling, but still not good. | 比氧含量下降强 但强不到哪去 |
[03:57] | Turn the pressure support back up. | 重新上压力支持通气 |
[04:01] | End tidal CO2 is very low, not improving. | 呼气末二氧化碳含量还是很低 |
[04:05] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:09] | I think he has a blood clot in his lung, | 我认为他肺里有血栓 |
[04:12] | interfering with his gas exchange. | 导致气体交换困难 |
[04:14] | Give him a bolus of heparin, start him on a drip. | 给他推肝素 先用滴注 |
[04:17] | Let’s get him to the cath lab. | 带他去导管室 |
[04:18] | – Let’s go. – What’s going on? | -我们走 -出什么事了 |
[04:22] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要把他带到哪去 |
[04:25] | Dr. Andrews? | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[04:27] | Dr. Murphy? | 莫菲医生 |
[04:28] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[04:30] | This is isotonic saline, salt water. | 这是等渗压盐溶液 也就是盐水 |
[04:33] | It’s 4 degrees Celsius. | 四摄氏度 |
[04:35] | I’ll run this into your bloodstream | 我要把它注入你的血液中 |
[04:38] | until your body temperature drops to 34 degrees Celsius. | 直到你的体温降到34摄氏度 |
[04:42] | The paralytic I gave you will stop you from shivering | 我给你的麻醉药能让你 |
[04:46] | while the cold slows your heart, your brain, | 在低温使你的心脏 大脑和所有代谢减缓时 |
[04:50] | all metabolic functions. | 不出现寒颤 |
[04:52] | All the energy saved there | 所有省下来的能量 |
[04:53] | will go towards healing your lungs. | 都会被用于治疗你的肺 |
[04:59] | Your baby’s waiting for you. | 你的孩子在等着你 |
[05:10] | 凯兰 未接来电 | |
[05:14] | Pete, follow him. | 皮特 跟上他 |
[05:16] | Pete! Follow him! He’s got the axe. | 皮特 跟上他 他有斧子 |
[05:19] | I was getting shot at. | 刚刚有人开枪打我 |
[05:21] | Well, stay low, reload, and head for the temple. | 掩藏好踪迹 重新装弹 然后去塔那边 |
[05:23] | Stop messing around. | 别晃悠了 |
[05:24] | AG24, what’s up with you? You okay? | AG24 你怎么了 你还好吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, yeah, I’m hunting for the legendary Tusk of Ganesh | 我挺好的 我在凌晨三点 |
[05:30] | at 3 in the morning because everything’s just super. | 打象神之牙这套传奇装备 因为一切都棒极了 |
[05:33] | Can’t go out, I can’t sleep, I can’t go to work. | 我出不去家门 睡不着觉 上不了班 |
[05:36] | Welcome to COVID. Everything sucks. | 新冠时期就这样 什么事都一团糟 |
[05:39] | Great. Good… good pep talk. | 行 这话可真振奋人心 |
[05:42] | You all sleeping in an empty bed? | 你们都一个人睡吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:47] | It’s like I killed a puppy or something. | 感觉就像我杀了条小奶狗 |
[05:49] | Hey, Pete. Pete, heads up. | 皮特 皮特 小心 |
[05:51] | The fortress is a perfect place for an… | 那个堡垒里很可能有… |
[05:54] | Okay. Pete’s dead. | 行 皮特死了 |
[05:56] | You should apologize. | 你应该道个歉 |
[05:57] | Just play the game. | 接着玩吧 |
[05:58] | Not saying you have to mean it. | 哪怕只是嘴上说说呢 |
[05:59] | Just saying you should apologize. | 我觉得你该道个歉 |
[06:01] | That’s… that’s great. | 你可真行 |
[06:02] | Be a hypocrite. | 教我做伪君子 |
[06:04] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[06:05] | I’m 15. | 我才15岁 |
[06:06] | Oh, well, thank you for a lifetime of wisdom. | 那可真谢谢你分享的人生经验了 |
[06:10] | My girlfriend was pissed at me for something I didn’t even do, | 之前我女朋友无缘无故地对我发脾气 |
[06:13] | but I said sorry, and now we’re back together. | 可我道歉了 所以现在我们和好了 |
[06:16] | Maybe I’m a hypocrite, | 就算我是个伪君子 |
[06:17] | but at least I’m a hypocrite with a girlfriend. | 我也是个有女朋友的伪君子 |
[06:34] | Up and at ’em. We gotta be downtown by noon. | 快起来了 我们得中午前赶去市中心 |
[06:37] | Oh, yeah, we’re late for the protest. | 我们赶不上抗议活动了 |
[06:40] | Gotta get this state opened up… | 必须得解除州里得紧急状态 |
[06:43] | Well, pulse ox is 82. | 脉搏血氧是82 |
[06:44] | Everything else looks okay. | 其他指标看起来不错 |
[06:46] | Sure, other than my steadily declining oxygen levels, | 当然 除了我的氧含量持续下降 |
[06:49] | I am the picture of health. | 我简直就是健康的范本 |
[06:52] | Let’s start making signs. Oh. | 咱们想想口号吧 |
[06:55] | I’m thinking… | 我想了一个 |
[06:57] | “Don’t tread on my right to kill you.” | 「不要践踏我杀你的权利」 |
[07:01] | How about, “Give me liberty and give me death”? | 「让我自由 让我死亡」 怎么样 |
[07:11] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:18] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[07:19] | We haven’t had a patient named Sulkin in over 10 years. | 十多年都没有叫索金的病人 |
[07:23] | Being dead doesn’t change | 死亡并不会因为你所爱的人 |
[07:25] | because your loved one gets a memento back. | 想得到纪念物而改变 |
[07:28] | And fixating on dead people | 总是不断怀念死去的人 |
[07:31] | it’s not a life. | 并非生活 |
[07:35] | How can anyone not be answering their phone right now | 怎么会有不重要的员工 |
[07:38] | if they’re not an essential worker? | 现在不接电话呢 |
[07:40] | Well, what nonessential worker are you trying to reach? | 你想打给哪个不重要的员工 |
[07:43] | Lea. | 莉亚 |
[07:46] | People don’t go out anymore, | 现在大家不出门了 |
[07:48] | but they do still go to the bathroom. | 但还是得去厕所 |
[07:49] | This is the second time in an hour | 这已经是这一个小时内 |
[07:51] | she hasn’t picked up, Claire. | 她第二次没接电话了 克莱尔 |
[07:54] | We keep learning more things about this disease. | 我们在不断了解这个疾病 |
[07:57] | It’s… | 这 |
[07:59] | It’s… | 这 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:03] | It’s not right. | 这不对 |
[08:15] | We love you, Grandma. | 我们爱你 外婆 |
[08:18] | Mom, I’m so sorry. | 妈 我很抱歉 |
[08:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:23] | And I want you to know that we’ll be okay. | 我想让你知道 我们会没事的 |
[08:25] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[08:54] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[09:18] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[09:30] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[10:08] | It’s not always fun. | 并不总是快乐的 |
[10:11] | Whatever you’re talking about, no, it isn’t. | 不管你指什么 对 不总是 |
[10:16] | But what are you talking about? | 但是你指什么 |
[10:18] | Do you love Mia? | 你爱米娅吗 |
[10:21] | Of course I do. | 当然爱 |
[10:22] | What do you love about her? | 你爱她什么 |
[10:28] | I love that she loves our son. | 我爱她 因为她爱我们的儿子 |
[10:33] | I love how she talks to him, | 我爱她和他说话的样子 |
[10:35] | how she knows what he’s thinking, knows what he needs. | 她知道他想些什么 需要什么 |
[10:38] | I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
[10:39] | You thought what? | 你觉得什么 |
[10:40] | You love Kellan. | 你爱凯兰 |
[10:48] | Hello. Are you okay? | 喂 你好吗 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry I didn’t pick up when you called. | 对不起我没有接你的电话 |
[10:52] | I didn’t wanna upset you. | 我不想让你心烦 |
[10:53] | – It didn’t work. – I had a sore throat, | -这样没用 -我嗓子疼 |
[10:55] | so I got tested for COVID, and I’m negative. | 所以我去检测了新冠 是阴性 |
[10:57] | COVID tests have a high percentage of false negatives. | 新冠检测的假阴性率很高 |
[11:00] | Shaun, I feel fine now. | 肖恩 我感觉很好 |
[11:01] | That doesn’t mean you don’t have COVID. | 那不代表你没有得新冠 |
[11:03] | I need to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[11:16] | How are you adjusting to your new specialty? | 你的新工作适应得怎么样了 |
[11:19] | It’s great. Love being an internist. | 挺好的 我喜欢做内科医师 |
[11:22] | Well, I’m convinced. | 我差点就信了 |
[11:24] | Dealing with conscious people isn’t really your thing. | 你真的不太擅长和清醒的人打交道 |
[11:28] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[11:31] | You’re rude, abrasive, | 你有点无礼 粗鲁 |
[11:33] | and now you’ve gotta hold people’s hands and be nice. | 但现在却必须要友善待人 |
[11:39] | It’s a huge adjustment, | 这是个很大的调整 |
[11:40] | and I find it completely draining. | 我被弄得疲惫不堪 |
[11:42] | You happy? | 你满意了吗 |
[11:46] | There’s a lot of different approaches to “nice.” | 「友善待人」有很多种不同的方式 |
[11:51] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t have lasted 40 years as a nurse. | 不然我也不能坚持做护士四十年 |
[11:58] | You’ll find your own. | 你会找到你自己的方式 |
[12:03] | Or maybe you won’t. | 也有可能不会 |
[12:08] | Overall, everything’s looking up. | 总的来说 一切都在好转 |
[12:10] | Fewer patients coming in. | 入院的病人变少了 |
[12:12] | When they do, we’re getting better at… | 当他们来的时候 我们越来越 |
[12:18] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry I keep missing your calls. | 很抱歉我一直没接你的电话 |
[12:22] | I’ve got this patient. | 我有个病人 |
[12:23] | You know the mom of the baby I told you about? | 你记得我跟你说过的那个产妇吗 |
[12:25] | I basically put her into suspended animation, | 我基本上是让她进入了假死状态 |
[12:27] | but it doesn’t seem to be helping. | 但是看起来好像没有用 |
[12:30] | When are you coming to Phoenix? | 你什么时候来凤凰城 |
[12:31] | I still don’t know. | 我还不知道 |
[12:33] | You’re going to make my graduation party, though, right? | 但是你会来我的毕业典礼的 对吧 |
[12:37] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得可能不行 |
[12:38] | – This patient needs… – You? | -这个病人需要 -你 |
[12:40] | No one else can take care of her? | 没有其他人可以照看她了吗 |
[12:42] | I kind of went out on a limb on this one. | 我有点冒险了 |
[12:44] | Oh, well, if you made a commitment, then… | 如果你做出了承诺 那么 |
[13:04] | Your husband has blood in his NG tube. | 你丈夫的鼻胃管里有血 |
[13:06] | He’s developed heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. | 他正在经历肝素诱发的血小板减少症 |
[13:08] | We need to stop the heparin. | 我们需要停止给他用肝素 |
[13:09] | But doesn’t that put him at risk for another clot? | 但那不会让他面临再次得血栓的危险吗 |
[13:12] | Yes, if he’s not on the heparin, | 是的 如果他不用肝素 |
[13:15] | he could have a stroke, | 他可能会中风 |
[13:16] | and if he’s on it, he could have a fatal internal bleed, | 如果他用肝素 他可能会出现致命内出血 |
[13:18] | and he still has an infection, | 而且他依然感染了 |
[13:20] | so we can’t stop the antibiotics | 所以不能停用抗生素 |
[13:21] | or he’ll get sepsis and die. | 不然他会死于败血症 |
[13:24] | All you do is tell me new ways that my husband might die. | 你所做的只是告诉我我的丈夫可能会怎么死 |
[13:28] | Every time I talk to you, there’s another way. | 每次我和你通话 你都会告诉我新的可能性 |
[13:30] | I mean, do you even know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[13:32] | What is the point of you? You’re useless. | 你这样做有什么意义 你太没用了 |
[13:34] | We understand your frustration. | 我们理解你的沮丧 |
[13:37] | COVID targets so many organs. | 新冠可能会感染很多器官 |
[13:38] | – Technically, this is your fault. – Shaun. | -严格来说 这是你的错 -肖恩 |
[13:40] | Martin never left the apartment, | 马丁从没离开过公寓 |
[13:42] | but he still caught COVID. | 但他还是得了新冠 |
[13:44] | You must have exposed him to it. | 一定是你让他感染上的 |
[13:45] | On the other hand, we are doing | 另一方面 我们已经 |
[13:48] | – all that we can to… – That’s enough. That’s enough. | -竭尽所能 -够了 够了 |
[13:55] | We’re all going through crap, | 我们都在经历糟糕的事 |
[13:57] | but that woman’s husband may be dying. | 但是那位女士的丈夫可能要死了 |
[13:59] | She’s allowed to lash out. | 她可以发脾气 |
[14:01] | You aren’t. | 但你不可以 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么 |
[14:50] | What are you sorry about? | 你为什么说对不起 |
[14:55] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[14:58] | The fight and | 吵架 |
[15:00] | you sleeping in the other room and you ignoring me… | 你睡在另一间房不理我… |
[15:03] | So you’re sorry because of the way I’ve been acting. | 所以你为我的行为道歉 |
[15:08] | I’m apologizing. | 我在道歉 |
[15:09] | I don’t think you are. | 我觉得你没有 |
[15:11] | I don’t get it. Uh, you won. | 我不明白 你赢了 |
[15:14] | I… I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[15:16] | We… we can’t have a difference of opinion? | 我们的意见不能有分歧吗 |
[15:18] | No, not when we disagree | 对 在你是否 |
[15:21] | on whether you’ve been mean to me or not. | 对我太刻薄这件事上不能有分歧 |
[15:23] | You’ve been mean to me. | 是你对我刻薄 |
[15:42] | Three tours. | 三次任务 |
[15:43] | Helicopter pilot. | 直升机飞行员 |
[15:46] | Oh, he’s got a medal in that one. | 他在那次任务中拿到了勋章 |
[15:49] | Hey, look at this, same guy again. | 看这里 又是这家伙 |
[15:51] | Funny. Almost as if they were in the same unit or something. | 有意思 好像他们是同一个部队的 |
[15:54] | Greg Lavin… | 格雷格·拉文 |
[15:58] | 入院病人名单 已故 | |
[15:59] | …died here. Covid, one month ago. | 死在这里 因为新冠 一个月前 |
[16:09] | Hello. Enid Lavin? | 喂 是伊妮德·拉文吗 |
[16:11] | Hi. This is Dr. Claire Browne | 你好 我是圣何塞圣文德医院的 |
[16:13] | from San Jose Saint Bonaventure. | 克莱尔·布朗医生 |
[16:16] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我对你失去亲人感到很遗憾 |
[16:17] | I just wanted you to know that | 我只想告诉你 |
[16:18] | we have found something of your father’s. | 我们找到了你父亲的一些物品 |
[16:21] | A memento of his service. Dog tags. | 他服役时的纪念品 军牌 |
[16:25] | No, not his. | 不 不是他的 |
[16:27] | A man by the name of Donald Sulkin. | 是一个名叫唐纳德·索金的男人 |
[16:32] | Donald Sulkin. | 唐纳德·索金 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:45] | How does your father carry someone else’s dog tags for 50 years, | 你父亲怎么会带着其他人的军牌五十年 |
[16:49] | and you have never even heard of him? | 而你却从没听说过这个人 |
[17:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:08] | My son | 我儿子 |
[17:10] | plans to move to Montana. | 打算搬去蒙大拿 |
[17:15] | Take my granddaughter 1,000 miles away. | 要把我孙女带去一千六百多公里以外的地方 |
[17:20] | The schools are better, air’s cleaner. | 为了更好的学校 更清新的空气 |
[17:24] | So the upside of all this is… | 所以这一切的好处就是 |
[17:28] | I don’t have to move to Montana. | 我不用搬去蒙大拿 |
[17:33] | Is that why you haven’t okayed us | 这就是你不同意我们 |
[17:34] | putting you on a ventilator if you need one? | 在你需要时给你上呼吸机的原因吗 |
[17:39] | I know what ventilators do to people. | 我知道呼吸机有什么作用 |
[17:47] | Do you remember Dr. Pitcairn? | 你记得皮特凯恩医生吗 |
[17:51] | Pitstain. | 是皮特斯坦 |
[17:54] | Exactly. | 对 |
[17:56] | Remember when I was a first-year resident? | 记得我当住院医师第一年时 |
[18:00] | One of two women, only woman of color. | 我是两位女性中唯一的有色人种 |
[18:03] | I’d been warned he’d make my life hell. | 有人警告我他会让我生不如死 |
[18:04] | And sure enough, second week, | 果然 第二周 |
[18:07] | Pitstain starts tearing into me | 皮特斯坦开始数落我 |
[18:08] | about the spacing of my sutures being inconsistent, | 缝合的间距不一致 |
[18:12] | and I’m about to fall apart in front of everybody, | 在我快要在众人面前崩溃时 |
[18:15] | but then you stepped in. | 您出现了 |
[18:18] | Brought up some charting error he’d made. | 指出他在制图中犯的错误 |
[18:20] | A tiny blip of a mistake. | 一个非常小的错误 |
[18:23] | He never capitalized “STAT.” | 他从来不大写「STAT」 |
[18:26] | The whole point is for it stand out. | 重点就是要让它突出 |
[18:29] | Well, you put him back on his heels in front of everybody. | 您以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[18:33] | You gave me time, | 您给了我时间 |
[18:36] | to regain my composure. | 让我重新冷静 |
[18:39] | He never got to see me cry. | 他从没见到我哭 |
[18:44] | Please, if it comes to it, | 拜托 如果真的到了那一步 |
[18:47] | give me a little time again. | 请再给我点时间 |
[18:51] | To help you. | 让我来帮您 |
[19:15] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[19:20] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[19:22] | I love Lea, and I wanted her to love… | 我爱莉亚 我想让她爱… |
[19:24] | Okay, okay. I’ll be… I’ll be right down. | 好了 好了 我马上下来 |
[19:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:35] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[19:36] | I… I love Lea, | 我爱莉亚 |
[19:38] | and I wanted her to love me back, | 我希望她能爱上我 |
[19:41] | and now she does, but we can’t be together. | 现在她喜欢我了 但我们不能在一起 |
[19:44] | How can loving someone who loves you back make things worse? | 为什么两情相悦却让事情变得更糟糕了 |
[19:48] | Well, that’s a… | 这是 |
[19:50] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[19:53] | Let’s start with what’s making things worse. | 让我们先想想是什么让事情变得糟糕吧 |
[19:57] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[19:59] | I think I may be… cranky. | 我可能有点暴躁 |
[20:02] | I’ve never been cranky before. | 我以前不暴躁的 |
[20:05] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[20:06] | I think I miss Lea. | 我想莉亚了 |
[20:08] | I think I’m worried that she has COVID. | 我担心她得了新冠 |
[20:11] | So you’re going crazy because you can’t see someone. | 所以你会因为见不到某个人而抓狂 |
[20:15] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[20:18] | Should I not talk to Lea until the pandemic is over? | 在新冠结束之前 我是不是不该和莉亚聊天 |
[20:21] | Well, that’s an option. | 这是个办法 |
[20:23] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[20:24] | No, no, I don’t… I don’t want that at all. | 不 不 我不想 我一点也不想这样 |
[20:28] | But I don’t want to feel like this, either. | 但是我也不想有这种感觉 |
[20:31] | I want this to be over. | 我想让这种感觉消失 |
[20:36] | Well, we all want it to be over, Shaun. | 我们都不想有这种感觉 肖恩 |
[20:39] | I mean, we’re… we’re sick of ourselves, | 我们都对自己感到厌倦 |
[20:41] | we’re sick of each other, | 也厌倦了彼此 |
[20:42] | or we’re pining for someone we can’t be with. | 或者我们会渴望着一个不能在一起的人 |
[20:44] | We’re confused. We’re uncomfortable. | 我们感到困惑 不舒服 |
[20:47] | And on top of everything else, | 最重要的是 |
[20:48] | we’re scared that the world will never be the same again. | 我们害怕世界再也回不到原来的样子 |
[20:53] | I mean, I don’t know, Shaun. | 我不知道 肖恩 |
[20:55] | I don’t have a map for this kind of thing. | 我不知道如何解决这种事情 |
[20:59] | Best I can say is… | 我只能说 |
[21:03] | be kind. | 要善良 |
[21:06] | Be kind to yourself. Be kind | 善待你自己 也善待 |
[21:09] | to everyone. | 每一个人 |
[21:12] | ‘Cause what else is there? | 因为还能怎么做呢 |
[21:49] | Oh, this is a nice song. | 这首歌不错 |
[21:52] | I hate this song. | 我讨厌这首歌 |
[21:54] | Good. I was being kind. | 很好 我也就是客气客气 |
[21:58] | Martin hates it, too. | 马丁也讨厌这首歌 |
[22:00] | It was… It was the first conversation we had, | 那 那是我们第一次聊天 |
[22:03] | talking about how weird this song is. | 聊这首歌有多奇怪 |
[22:06] | Who is Bright Eyes, and why is it so important | 谁是那双闪亮的眼睛 它又为何举足轻重到 |
[22:09] | that they turn around? | 被他们转来转去 |
[22:14] | Now it just reminds me of him. | 现在这首歌只是让我想到他 |
[22:21] | You’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[22:24] | That he got COVID from me. | 是我把新冠传染给他的 |
[22:31] | It’s hard | 很难 |
[22:33] | to think of someone you love | 想到你爱的人 |
[22:36] | when you can’t be with them. | 当你不能陪伴在他身边时 |
[22:43] | He seems to have a posterior tibial artery thrombosis. | 他似乎患了胫后动脉血栓 |
[22:48] | What… That… That sounds bad. | 什么 那听起来很糟糕 |
[22:49] | It is. It’s a blockage in the artery, | 是的 是一种动脉阻塞 |
[22:52] | causing ischemia to his lower extremity tissues due to lack of… | 会使他下肢末梢组织缺血从而导致 |
[22:56] | I want to be kind to you, I want to explain, | 我想对你友好 我想解释 |
[22:58] | but it’s a very long explanation, | 但这说来话长 |
[23:00] | and I don’t have time for you to get mad and upset… | 我也没时间让你生气和难过 |
[23:02] | Just go help my husband. | 快去救我丈夫 |
[23:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:07] | Your numbers are falling. | 你的各项指标都在下降 |
[23:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:11] | You need a ventilator. | 你得上呼吸机了 |
[23:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:19] | There’s a pocket in my purse. | 我钱包里有个小袋子 |
[23:23] | Reach into it. | 拿给我 |
[23:30] | “Game 7, 2003, American League Championship.” | 「2003年 第七场 美国联盟冠军赛」 |
[23:34] | Grady let Pedro go one inning too long. | 格雷迪让佩德罗多打了一局 |
[23:38] | The Sox handed the series to the damn Yankees. | 袜队在系列赛输给了该死的洋基队 |
[23:43] | My son and I cried in each other’s arms. | 我和儿子抱头痛哭 |
[23:48] | I’ve kept them with me ever since. | 从那时起 我就一直带着它们 |
[23:53] | It’s like Jimmy’s always with me. | 就好像吉米一直和我在一起一样 |
[24:02] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[24:13] | You’re stuck with all of us. | 我们都与你同在 |
[25:25] | Can you take your earbuds out, please? | 你能把耳机拿出来吗 |
[25:34] | I don’t think that I’ve done anything wrong, | 我不认为我哪里做错了 |
[25:38] | but I may be wrong about that. I suspect that I am. | 但也许我想错了 我猜是我错了 |
[25:49] | I haven’t been thinking straight lately. | 我最近一直想不通 |
[25:54] | What with everything going on at the hospital, | 医院这是怎么了 |
[25:56] | people are dying, and I’m… here. | 病患不断离世 而我 却在这 |
[26:00] | And that makes me feel weak. | 这让我感到无助 |
[26:04] | And then I feel scared, and that makes me feel | 然后是恐惧 这就让我觉得 |
[26:08] | even more weak. | 更无助 |
[26:11] | And then I feel relieved and safe | 但后来我觉得待在这 |
[26:17] | that I’m here, | 安心又安全 |
[26:23] | and that makes me feel like a coward. | 但这又让我觉得自己是个懦夫 |
[26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:40] | “Thank you”? | 谢谢吗 |
[26:41] | I just needed an honest moment. | 我只是需要些彼此坦诚的时刻 |
[26:46] | Something | 吐露心声 |
[26:49] | to let me know that you actually need me. | 让我知道你实际上是需要我的 |
[26:58] | And… | 另外 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[27:34] | Hi, buddy. | 儿子 |
[27:35] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:39] | I shouldn’t have gotten angry about you not coming to Phoenix. | 我不应该因为你没来凤凰城就生气 |
[27:43] | It wasn’t fair. | 这对你不公平 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:50] | Did your mother put you up to this? | 是你妈妈让你这样做的吗 |
[27:53] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[27:55] | I don’t even really care about the party that much. | 我根本没有那么在意那个聚会 |
[27:58] | Then what was the issue? | 那么问题出在哪儿 |
[28:01] | We don’t have to talk about that. | 咱们没必要聊那个 |
[28:03] | I wanna know what’s bothering you. | 我想知道你在烦恼什么 |
[28:07] | I… I know your job is important, | 我知道你的工作十分重要 |
[28:11] | but sometimes I just wanna know | 但有时候我只是想感受到 |
[28:15] | you care about me more than you care about the job. | 你在意我多过在意工作 |
[28:29] | When your mom got pregnant, | 当年你妈妈怀孕时 |
[28:32] | I was so nervous. | 我超级紧张 |
[28:35] | Suddenly, everything was real. | 一切都瞬间变得那么真实 |
[28:37] | Suddenly, I had a commitment. | 突然之间我就重任在肩了 |
[28:39] | And I wasn’t sure I was ready. | 我并不确定我准备好了 |
[28:44] | And then you were born. | 然后你就出生了 |
[28:46] | And in that moment, I mean, that moment, | 那一刻 真的 就那一瞬间 |
[28:49] | everything changed. | 一切都不一样了 |
[28:51] | I was instantly head-over-heels in love with you. | 我完完全全地死心塌地地爱你 |
[28:55] | You were my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[28:57] | And, uh, I held you, | 我抱着你 |
[29:01] | and the words just came out. I said, “Hi, buddy.” | 脱口而出 我说 「你好啊 小家伙」 |
[29:06] | I’d never called anyone “buddy” before in my life. | 我这辈子从没叫过别人「小家伙」 |
[29:09] | But | 但是 |
[29:12] | you were my buddy. | 你就是我的小家伙 |
[29:16] | I may make mistakes over and over again, | 也许我一次又一次地出错 |
[29:18] | but don’t ever think | 但你千万不要那样想 |
[29:20] | you’re not the most important thing in my life. | 绝不要认为你不是我生命中最重要的存在 |
[29:28] | So, basically, you’re saying | 所以 也就是说 |
[29:29] | your love for me is like chemical, right? | 你对我的爱完全是化学反应是吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:53] | Thank you for your call. | 感谢来电 |
[29:54] | Your husband is still unconscious. Bye. | 你的丈夫还在昏迷中 再见 |
[29:57] | How is he? How was the surgery? | 他怎么样 手术结果如何 |
[30:00] | Dr. Andrews will explain, | 安德鲁斯医生将会给您详细说明 |
[30:02] | but I’d rather not say anything more. | 除此之外我不便多说了 |
[30:05] | The last two times I gave you bad news, you yelled at me. | 前两次我告诉你那些噩耗时 你都吼了我 |
[30:08] | Bad news? What… What is the bad news? | 噩耗 是什么噩耗 |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | We amputated Martin’s foot and ankle. | 我们截掉了马丁的脚和踝关节 |
[30:20] | We are now trying to reintroduce anticoagulation | 我们现在在尝试再引入凝血剂 |
[30:23] | so he won’t have more clots, | 让他别再出现更多血栓 |
[30:24] | but he will be at risk for more bleeding. | 但是他还是会有出血风险的 |
[30:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:39] | Are you sure you understand? | 你确定听懂了吗 |
[30:41] | He’s still on a ventilator, and he… he lost a foot. | 他还带着呼吸机 而且脚也截掉了 |
[30:46] | You were very upset yesterday. | 你昨天很难过 |
[30:49] | Yesterday, I thought he was dying. | 昨天我以为他要死了 |
[30:52] | But today he’s alive. | 但今天他还活着 |
[30:55] | So, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:05] | Can I hang up now? | 我可以挂了吗 |
[31:08] | Yes. Yeah, thank… | 可以 谢谢… |
[31:14] | I figured you’re bored of just hearing my voice, | 我猜你厌倦了只能听到我一个人的声音 |
[31:17] | so I brought a mutual friend. | 所以我带来了我们共同的朋友 |
[31:20] | The risks are minimal, and whatever time you have, | 她感染的风险很小 而且不管你还有多少时间 |
[31:25] | some of it should be with your family. | 都该花点时间和家人在一起 |
[31:57] | Yes, I’m trying to track down a Donald Sulkin. | 对 我在找一个叫唐纳德·索金的人 |
[32:00] | Nope, no one here by that name. | 查不到 这里没人叫这个名字 |
[32:01] | Okay, sorry to bother you. | 好的 抱歉 打扰了 |
[32:05] | Your plan is to call every D. Sulkin in North America, | 你打算给北美所有叫D·索金的都打一遍电话 |
[32:08] | all to return a set of dog tags? | 就为了让一套军牌物归原主吗 |
[32:15] | You’ve reached Diana Sulkin, please… | 您已接通黛安娜·索金的电话 请… |
[32:19] | You want a happy ending for this guy. | 你想让这个家伙有个圆满的结局 |
[32:22] | ‘Cause you and I didn’t have one. | 因为你和我没有结局 |
[32:24] | Because we’ll never know how our story could’ve ended. | 因为我们永远无从知晓我们的结局 |
[32:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:28] | Is Donald Sulkin there? | 唐纳德·索金在吗 |
[32:29] | – Sorry… – This doesn’t change anything. | -抱歉… -你这么做改变不了任何东西 |
[32:31] | This can’t change anything. | 什么都改变不了 |
[32:33] | You’re wrong. It changes things. | 你错了 有改变 |
[32:35] | It makes me feel something besides sad. | 这让我感受到了除了悲伤以外的情绪 |
[32:40] | And I need that. I need to not feel sad. | 我需要那样 我需要走出悲伤 |
[32:43] | ‘Cause everything sucks. | 因为一切都糟糕透了 |
[32:45] | Everything hurts like hell. | 一切都让人非常痛苦 |
[32:46] | People are sick with… with COVID, | 有人得了新冠 |
[32:49] | with cancer, with grief, | 有人患有癌症 有人满心悲伤 |
[32:50] | and we can’t help them. | 而我们帮不了他们 |
[32:52] | People are dying, and we can’t help them, | 有人死去而我们帮不了他们 |
[32:54] | and what is worse, you’re not there! | 而且更糟的是 你不在这里 |
[33:07] | It has to hurt. | 痛苦是难免的 |
[33:09] | A lot. | 巨大的痛苦 |
[33:11] | For a while. | 会持续一段时间 |
[33:13] | When your mom died, you did everything you could | 你妈妈去世的时候 你尽了最大努力 |
[33:15] | to not feel anything. At all. | 不去感受任何情绪 |
[33:19] | But this time, you’re facing it. | 但这一次 你在直面你的情绪 |
[33:22] | You’re grieving. | 你在伤心 |
[33:25] | You’re healing. | 你在自我治愈 |
[34:04] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[34:07] | No. Not today. | 不 不是今天 |
[34:10] | Today. | 就是今天 |
[34:25] | We love you, Mom. | 我们爱你 妈妈 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:37] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[34:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:42] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[35:24] | She’s been waiting patiently | 她一直在耐心等待 |
[35:26] | to learn her name. | 给她起的名字 |
[35:30] | Aria. | 阿里亚 |
[35:33] | I’m going to call her Aria. | 我给她取名为阿里亚 |
[36:12] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[36:28] | You know, my mom used to talk about you. | 我妈妈以前经常提起你 |
[36:31] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[36:34] | She told me what you did in the earthquake, | 她告诉了我你在地震中的所作所为 |
[36:37] | the price you paid. | 你付出的代价 |
[36:41] | She said you can rest easy | 她说如果你身边 |
[36:43] | if you’ve got that | 有个「坚强的雷兹尼克」 |
[36:46] | “tough Reznick” in your corner. | 你就可以放心了 |
[36:51] | I’m thinking she didn’t exactly phrase it that way, did she? | 我猜这不是她的原话吧 |
[36:55] | No. She didn’t. | 是的 不是 |
[37:13] | Donald Sulkin? | 唐纳德·索金 |
[37:15] | How can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[37:16] | I’m Dr. Claire Browne. | 我是克莱尔·布朗医生 |
[37:20] | Greg Lavin died at my hospital last month. | 格雷格·拉文上个月在我所工作的医院去世了 |
[37:26] | Greg… | 格雷格 |
[37:30] | he had this with him when he passed. | 他去世时随身戴着这个 |
[37:47] | I gave these to Greg at the end of the war. | 我在战争结束时把这个给了格雷格 |
[37:53] | We were… | 我们是 |
[37:57] | friends. | 朋友 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:30] | That was beautiful. | 刚刚那一幕真美好 |
[38:34] | That room is filled with stories that were cut short. | 那对人的故事是那么的简短 |
[38:38] | Like ours. | 就像我们一样 |
[38:42] | But you, | 但是你 |
[38:44] | you have an amazing story ahead. | 你还有大好人生 |
[38:48] | I can’t wait to see it. | 我等不及要看了 |
[39:13] | You can come home? | 你能回家吗 |
[39:16] | I can come home. | 我能回家 |
[39:18] | But… | 但是 |
[39:20] | But? | 但是 |
[39:24] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[39:26] | Of course I love you. | 我当然爱你 |
[39:29] | What do you love about me? | 你爱我什么 |
[39:33] | I love that you love our son. | 我爱你深爱着我们的儿子 |
[39:38] | I love watching you two talk. | 我爱看你们俩聊天 |
[39:40] | I love the way Kellan lights up when he’s with you. | 我爱凯兰和你在一起的那种兴奋 |
[39:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:49] | For all the same reasons. | 跟你一样地爱着你 |
[39:51] | And we both wanna be there for Kellan. | 我们都想陪在凯兰身边 |
[39:54] | And we are. | 事实也如此 |
[39:57] | But… | 但是 |
[40:01] | You and I don’t need to be together to do that. | 你和我不在一起也能做到这件事 |
[40:16] | Are you okay if… | 你觉得… |
[40:22] | Maybe it’s time we stopped coming here. | 也许我们不必再来了 |
[40:25] | You’re ready to move on? | 你准备好向前看了吗 |
[40:27] | No. | 没有 |
[40:30] | But he’ll still be with us, right? | 但他依旧在我们身边 不是吗 |
[40:32] | Wherever we are. | 不管我们身处何处 |
[40:37] | He changed me. | 他改变了我 |
[40:43] | That’s not gonna go away. | 这点是不会消失的 |
[41:02] | I have everything I need to stay overnight, | 我过夜的装备都带好了 |
[41:05] | including this… Negative for COVID. | 包括这个 新冠的阴性检测报告 |
[41:09] | I know negative tests are unreliable, | 我知道阴性检测报告不可靠 |
[41:11] | but it’s my third in three days. | 但这已经是我这三天里做的第三次检测报告了 |