时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Move from Bhujangasana | 从眼镜蛇式 |
[00:06] | into Adho Mukha Svanasana. | 转到下犬式 |
[00:09] | And hold that. | 保持住 |
[00:11] | Do you like this? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[00:14] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[00:16] | I like that you like it. | 我喜欢你喜欢它 |
[00:20] | Time for work! | 工作时间到 |
[00:24] | Guess we’ll finish Vinyasa flow… | 等我下次来的时候 |
[00:26] | next time I come over. | 再做流瑜伽 |
[00:27] | You shouldn’t come over anymore. | 你不应该再过来了 |
[00:31] | You should move in. | 你应该搬进来 |
[00:35] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[00:37] | You lived here before. What’s different? | 你以前在这儿住过 有什么不同 |
[00:40] | Everything is different. | 一切都不同了 |
[00:42] | Then, we were roomies, pals, buddies, | 那时候我们是室友 好朋友 好兄弟 |
[00:44] | and now we’re… a real thing. | 现在我们 在谈恋爱 |
[00:47] | A better thing, for sure, but also more complicated. | 是比以前更好了 但也更复杂了 |
[00:51] | We’re the same people in the same place | 我们还是一样的人 在一样的地方 |
[00:54] | doing the same things. | 做一样的事情 |
[00:55] | It’s bigger than that, Shaun. | 这是个更大的问题 肖恩 |
[00:58] | I hope it is. I… | 但愿是 我 |
[01:00] | Living together means more commitment, more trust. | 同居意味着更多承诺 更多信任 |
[01:04] | And I don’t think we’re quite there yet. | 我觉得我们还没到那一步 |
[01:08] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[01:10] | No, I do. It’s just… | 我信任你 只是 |
[01:13] | I need a bit more. | 我需要更多一点 |
[01:25] | Copernicus1543 Copernicus1543. | |
[01:31] | It’s my banking password. | 这是我的银行卡密码 |
[01:46] | Yes! I got you! | 我赢了 |
[01:48] | – No! – Bow to your queen. | -不 -向你的女王臣服吧 |
[01:49] | – No, bitch! No! – Yes! | -不可能 贱人 -快 |
[01:54] | Where did you find the 10,000 hours that you put into that? | 你哪里来的一万个小时时间花在这上面 |
[01:58] | I like filling my evenings | 我喜欢用无聊和麻木 |
[02:00] | with numbing mindlessness. | 填充满我的夜晚 |
[02:05] | Morgan needs me to go in ASAP. | 摩根需要我尽快赶过去 |
[02:09] | You figure she shouldn’t page you? | 你觉得她不应该呼叫你 |
[02:10] | She can handle it on her own | 因为她以前是外科住院医生 |
[02:12] | because she used to be a surgical resident? | 她就可以自己解决问题吗 |
[02:14] | Be the bigger person. | 大度一些吧 |
[02:16] | It’s an ingrown hair. | 只是毛发内生而已 |
[02:22] | Definitely an ingrown hair. | 肯定是毛发内生 |
[02:24] | Unfortunately, the ingrown hair | 不幸的是 内生的毛发 |
[02:25] | caused an abscess that needs to be lanced. | 造成了脓肿 需要切除 |
[02:28] | By a surgeon. | 得由外科医生来操作 |
[02:30] | Please give this man the VIP treatment. | 请给这位先生VIP治疗 |
[02:33] | I have another case to attend to, but don’t worry. | 我还有个病人需要医治 但是别担心 |
[02:35] | I’ll be checking in. | 我会回来看看的 |
[02:41] | Such a nice lady. | 她真是个好人 |
[02:44] | So, how shall we proceed? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[02:47] | I’m going with “drain the abscess and dress the wound.” | 我觉得应该「排出脓肿 包扎伤口」 |
[02:50] | Set it up. | 准备动手吧 |
[02:53] | Maybe we should do a biopsy? | 也许我们应该先做个活检 |
[02:56] | Well, it could be a cutaneous pili migrans | 可能是皮肤毛发移行疹 |
[02:58] | or have a deep sinus tract | 或者是深窦道 |
[03:00] | or a creeping eruption caused by a parasitic disease. | 或者是由寄生虫病引起的匐行疹 |
[03:05] | Give him the VIP treatment. | 给他VIP治疗 |
[03:08] | Abdominal pain can be scary when you’re pregnant. | 怀孕的时候 腹部疼痛确实挺可怕的 |
[03:11] | But I wouldn’t worry. You have two rambunctious boys. | 但是不用担心 你有两个调皮捣蛋的男孩 |
[03:14] | I know. It’s like a cage match in here. | 我知道 里面就像铁笼赛一样激烈 |
[03:16] | Shaun, where’s your first-year resident? | 肖恩 你手下的第一年住院医师在哪 |
[03:18] | I have two first-year residents, | 我有两个第一年住院医师 |
[03:19] | but I don’t want to teach them. | 但我不想教他们 |
[03:21] | They’re very distracting. | 他们让我分心 |
[03:22] | You have a dizygotic, dichorionic, | 你却有个双受精卵 双绒毛膜 |
[03:24] | diamniotic pregnancy. | 双羊膜腔的孕妇 |
[03:26] | It just means your twins are fraternal | 是说你的双胞胎是异卵双胞胎 |
[03:28] | and in separate amniotic sacs. | 还在两个羊膜腔里 |
[03:30] | First-years aren’t distractions. They’re godsends. | 第一年住院医师不是分心 而是天赐之物 |
[03:32] | She has edema. | 她有水肿 |
[03:33] | Not surprising for someone who’s 26 weeks pregnant. | 一个怀孕26周的孕妇水肿也不意外 |
[03:36] | They’ll do anything you want. | 他们任君差遣 |
[03:37] | Scut work, follow-ups, coffee runs… | 打杂 跟进 买咖啡 |
[03:40] | – I don’t like coffee. – …laundry, apple runs. | -我不喜欢咖啡 -洗衣服 买苹果 |
[03:42] | I already did that. | 我已经测过了 |
[03:46] | – What was her BP? – Normal. | -她的血压是多少 -正常 |
[03:48] | BP’s no longer normal. She’s hypertensive. | 现在不正常了 她高血压了 |
[03:51] | What does that mean, Dr. Murray? | 那是什么意思 莫里医生 |
[03:56] | Is your vision blurred? | 你看东西模糊吗 |
[03:57] | A bit. I’m tired. | 有点 我很累 |
[04:00] | Sounds like preeclampsia. | 听着像子痫前期 |
[04:01] | If we don’t get your BP down ASAP, | 如果不赶紧把你的血压降下来 |
[04:04] | you could lose your pregnancy. | 你就要流产了 |
[04:17] | We need to start you on anti-hypertensive meds, | 我们得给你用降压药 |
[04:19] | but your edema makes it difficult to place an IV, | 但你水肿得厉害 没法开静脉线 |
[04:22] | so we need to run a central line. | 所以我们要开中心静脉 |
[04:27] | Dr. Jackson? | 杰克森医生 |
[04:47] | Mind if I give a hand, Dr. Murphy? | 我能搭把手吗 莫菲医生 |
[05:01] | Is there anyone you want us to call? | 有什么需要我们联系的人吗 |
[05:04] | My boyfriend decided his obligations ended | 我男朋友觉得他的职责 |
[05:07] | at offering to pay for an abortion. | 就到付钱打胎为止了 |
[05:10] | Soft man in a hard world. | 难得「好男人」 |
[05:16] | Fetal heart rate’s dropping. | 胎儿心跳下降了 |
[05:18] | But only one of them. | 但只有一个 |
[05:23] | Did you have another birth? | 你之前生过孩子吗 |
[05:25] | – No. – Any pregnancy? | -没有 -怀孕呢 |
[05:27] | Miscarriage, abortion, stillbirth? | 流产 堕胎 死胎 |
[05:30] | I had an abortion when I was 15. | 我十五岁时堕过胎 |
[05:33] | It’s not preeclampsia. | 这不是子痫前期 |
[05:35] | One fetus is Rh-positive, | 有个胎儿是Rh阳性血 |
[05:37] | and the mother is Rh-negative, | 母亲是Rh阴性血 |
[05:39] | and her body is perceiving him as a threat | 她的身体把胎儿视为异物 |
[05:41] | and attacking him with antibodies. | 并用抗体在攻击他 |
[05:43] | Antibodies she could only have | 她会拥有这些抗体 |
[05:44] | if she had an earlier pregnancy. | 只可能是因为以前怀过孕 |
[05:47] | My body is trying to kill one of my babies? | 我的身体想杀死我的其中一个孩子吗 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:58] | Waiting on Billy’s biopsy results? | 等比利的活检结果吗 |
[06:01] | To confirm an ingrown hair? | 确认毛发内生吗 |
[06:05] | You grew up in a Hasidic family, right? | 你生长在哈西德教派家庭 对吧 |
[06:10] | How are they handling you being a doctor? | 他们怎么看你当医生这件事 |
[06:13] | I haven’t spoken to them in | 我已经很久没跟他们说话了 |
[06:16] | four years, except one sister. | 大概四年了 除了一个姐姐 |
[06:23] | I chose not to live by their rules. I… | 我选择不生活在他们的规矩下 我… |
[06:26] | I knew the consequences. | 我知道后果 |
[06:28] | My dad was a real estate agent, | 我爸是个地产商 |
[06:30] | obsessed with two completely unrelated things, | 沉迷于完全无关的两件事情 |
[06:33] | teeth and taxes. | 牙齿和税收 |
[06:34] | Thought I’d spend the rest of my life selling condos. | 我本以为得卖一辈子的公寓 |
[06:37] | Now I’m a surfin’ surgeon, | 现在我是爱冲浪的外科医生 |
[06:38] | but I still floss three times a day | 但还是会一天用三次牙线 |
[06:40] | and pay my installments four times a year. | 一年还四次分期付款 |
[06:42] | So, what’s my dental floss? | 那我的牙线是什么呢 |
[06:45] | Fire and brimstone. | 硫磺烈火 地狱里的磨难 |
[06:49] | Actually, that is from the New Testament. | 那其实是《新约》里的 |
[06:53] | I don’t even know what brimstone is. | 我连硫磺是什么都不知道 |
[06:57] | I meant you fear disaster. | 我是说你害怕磨难 |
[07:00] | Your people’s history is kind of filled with it. | 你们的民族历史里满是磨难 |
[07:05] | Billy has cancer. | 比利得了癌症 |
[07:15] | How are your first-years doing? | 你的第一年住院医师们表现怎么样 |
[07:17] | Jordan talks too much, | 乔丹话太多 |
[07:19] | and Olivia talks too little. | 而奥利维亚话又太少 |
[07:21] | And Olivia does not know where the jugular vein is. | 奥利维亚不知道颈动脉在哪里 |
[07:25] | You see her resume? | 你看了她的简历吧 |
[07:27] | Her grades and USMLE scores were nearly perfect. | 她的成绩和执医考试分数接近满分 |
[07:30] | So, if it’s not a lack of knowledge, | 那如果不是知识不足 |
[07:32] | what do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么原因呢 |
[07:35] | I think Olivia has the potential to be an exemplary doctor | 我觉得如果你多鼓励奥利维亚 多关注她 |
[07:38] | if you push her, give her a little extra attention. | 她有成为模范医生的潜力 |
[07:41] | Isn’t that unfair to Jordan? | 对乔丹来说 那不是不公平吗 |
[07:44] | Was it unfair to the applicant who didn’t get your position | 格拉斯曼医生认为你需要额外的关注 |
[07:46] | because Dr. Glassman | 对因此落选的另一位求职者 |
[07:48] | thought that you needed some extra attention? | 那样是不是不公平 |
[07:52] | Olivia just doesn’t like being in the spotlight. That’s all. | 奥利维亚不喜欢成为焦点 就这么简单 |
[07:56] | Olivia’s resume | 奥利维亚的简历里 |
[07:57] | didn’t say anything about not liking the spotlight. | 完全没有提到不想成为焦点 |
[08:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:01] | Don’t trust resumes. | 别相信简历 |
[08:06] | Locate jugular vein. | 找到颈动脉 |
[08:11] | Insert needle. | 插针 |
[08:12] | Get a venous blush. | 等静脉充盈 |
[08:14] | Remove syringe, leaving needle in, | 拿走注射器 针头留下 |
[08:17] | – then thread… – Thread wire into needle. | -然后穿针 -给针穿线 |
[08:21] | Remove needle. | 出针 |
[08:24] | Scalpel to skin, | 解剖刀划开皮肤 |
[08:26] | while being aware of a persistent left-sided | 同时留意一直在左侧的 |
[08:29] | superior vena cava placement, | 上腔静脉滤器植入 |
[08:31] | present in 4% of those with congenital heart disease. | 4%的先天性心脏病患者都有这个植入 |
[08:36] | Remove wire. | 抽线 |
[08:37] | Suture in line to skin. | 贴着皮肤连续缝合 |
[08:40] | And done. | 完成 |
[08:44] | I guess you were nervous before. | 我猜之前你是太紧张了 |
[08:48] | Didn’t you have first-case jitters? | 难道你第一次手术不紧张吗 |
[08:50] | No. | 不紧张 |
[08:56] | The sick twin has gone into severe distress. | 双胞胎里病了的那个情况危急 |
[09:04] | You have amelanotic melanoma. | 你有无黑素性黑素瘤 |
[09:07] | Skin cancer. | 是一种皮肤癌 |
[09:09] | But there’s good news. | 不过有个好消息 |
[09:11] | We should be able to remove all of it. | 我们应该能够把它全部清除 |
[09:13] | We can do it today. | 我们今天就可以做 |
[09:15] | Sorry. Car trouble. | 抱歉 车子出了故障 |
[09:17] | Hi, Dr. Park. Just telling Billy about his cancer. | 朴医生 我们正在跟比利说他皮肤癌的事 |
[09:22] | I got a great mechanic for you. | 我可以介绍你一位很厉害的汽修工 |
[09:24] | If you tell her Billy sent you, | 你告诉她是比利介绍你去的 |
[09:26] | she’ll give you a friends-and-family. | 她就会只收你友情价 |
[09:28] | Okay. Thanks for that. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:31] | You have an amazing attitude. | 你心态很好啊 |
[09:33] | You know, my wife used to tease me about that. | 我妻子以前常拿这个笑话我 |
[09:37] | She died three years ago. | 她三年前过世了 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:43] | You know, on our second date, I got a flat. | 我们第二次约会时 我的车胎瘪了 |
[09:46] | Now, I think she thought I was gonna curse, | 我想她觉得我会破口大骂 |
[09:49] | but all I could say was, | 但我只是说 |
[09:51] | “Good timing. Costco’s got a sale on tires.” | 正好 开市客的轮胎正在促销 |
[09:56] | It’s Addy’s Auto, Los Gatos and Gateway. | 叫艾迪汽车维修 在洛思加图斯和盖特威 |
[10:07] | We are through the uterine wall. | 我们穿过子宫壁 |
[10:09] | Dr. Jackson, what’s our next step? | 杰克逊医生 下一步怎么办 |
[10:13] | Advance through the trocar | 插入套针 |
[10:15] | 15 millimeters beyond the tip | 伸出末端15毫米 |
[10:16] | until the opening of the distal basket | 直到末端网篮碎栓器打开 |
[10:18] | can be confirmed by ultrasound. | 并可通过超声波确认 |
[10:25] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[10:26] | What would you like me to advance, Dr. Jackson? | 你想让我怎样插入 杰克逊医生 |
[10:30] | Oh. Yes. Right. | 好的 |
[10:31] | Obviously, you would be advancing | 显然 你应该插入 |
[10:33] | the double basket rocket catheter, not this. | 双网篮碎栓器导管 而不是这个 |
[10:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:39] | Not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[10:40] | If a junior resident is ill-prepared, | 如果一个初级住院医师准备不足 |
[10:42] | that’s on the senior resident. | 就是高级住院医师的问题 |
[10:49] | How is it fair that I get blamed for a first-year’s mistake, | 把第一年住院医师的错怪我身上怎么就公平了 |
[10:53] | and how can I help that person | 我要如何帮助那个人 |
[10:54] | without being unfair to the other one? | 同时确保对其他人公平呢 |
[10:56] | And how fair was the preferential treatment that you gave me? | 你给我的优待又有多公平 |
[10:59] | And how fair was it to the other first-year resident, | 对为了帮我而没被你录取的 |
[11:02] | who didn’t get placed because you helped me? | 第一年住院医师们公平吗 |
[11:04] | And how fair was… | 对那些 |
[11:07] | Put the list down. | 把本放下 |
[11:09] | Only four questions at a time. That’s my limit. | 一次只能问四个问题 这是我的极限 |
[11:12] | What kind of mistake? | 你犯了什么错 |
[11:15] | Even though I went over the procedure with Olivia, | 尽管我和奥利维亚过了一遍手术程序 |
[11:17] | she still gave Dr. Andrews the pusher rod | 她仍在该用火箭导管的时候 |
[11:20] | when he needed the rocket catheter, | 给安德鲁斯医生递了推进杆 |
[11:22] | and he said it was my fault. | 然后他就说这是我的错 |
[11:24] | It was your fault. | 是你的错 |
[11:26] | You got to help her a little more. | 你得多帮着她点 |
[11:29] | That is not fair to Jordan. | 这对乔丹不公平 |
[11:31] | What does fairness have to do with it? | 这和公不公平有什么关系 |
[11:32] | It’s not about equality. | 和平等无关 |
[11:34] | It’s about figuring out what each person needs | 你要弄清楚每个人需要什么 |
[11:36] | and then teaching them how to get it. | 然后教他们如何获得 |
[11:38] | How do I know what they need? | 我怎么知道他们需要什么 |
[11:42] | Well, you’ve taught them medicine, right? | 你已经教给他们医学知识了 对吧 |
[11:45] | So, uh, maybe it’s something else. | 或许还能教点其他点 |
[11:47] | Maybe it’s an emotional issue. | 再教点情感方面的 |
[11:48] | Well, then I definitely can’t give them what they need. | 那我肯定给不了他们想要的 |
[11:52] | You can ask them. | 你可以问问他们 |
[11:53] | About their emotions? | 关于情感方面的 |
[11:55] | Yeah, ask them how they feel. | 是的 问问他们感觉如何 |
[11:57] | I don’t care how they feel. | 我不关心他们感觉如何 |
[12:00] | That’s the beauty of it. You don’t have to care. | 妙就妙在 你不必在意 |
[12:02] | You just have to ask them how they really feel. | 你就问问他们的真实感觉 |
[12:04] | Then they start talking. | 然后他们就开始滔滔不绝 |
[12:06] | And some people love to talk. | 有的人喜欢交谈 |
[12:22] | Have you been working out? | 你是有锻炼过吗 |
[12:24] | I could only find mediums. | 刚能找到个锻炼器械而已 |
[12:28] | You know how many sets of large scrubs I had to hide? | 你们知道我得备着多少套大号手术服吗 |
[12:30] | Thirty-one. | 31套 |
[12:36] | Injecting dye. | 注射染料 |
[12:45] | BP’s dropping. Diffuse skin flushing. | 血压下降 肌肤出现潮红 |
[12:47] | He’s in anaphylactic shock. | 他过敏性休克了 |
[12:48] | He’s allergic to the dye. Ten cc epinephrine. | 他对染料过敏 推入10毫升肾上腺素 |
[12:52] | BP barely measurable. We should intubate. | 血压几乎量不出 我们要给他插管 |
[12:54] | Initiate CPR. | 开始心肺复苏 |
[12:55] | You should cannulate his femoral vein | 你要在股动脉插管 |
[12:56] | to give pressers and volume. | 给他输升压药和血 |
[12:59] | Let’s intubate and cannulate. | 气管插管和股动脉插管都上 |
[13:06] | His jugular’s distended. | 颈静脉出现怒张 |
[13:08] | Maybe he has cardiac tamponade from a pericardial effusion. | 可能他有心包积液引起的填塞 |
[13:11] | He might need open-heart surgery. | 他可能需要开心手术 |
[13:12] | Worst-case scenario worked out for you the first time. | 你第一次躲过了最糟糕的情况 |
[13:14] | Really think lightning’s gonna strike twice? | 倒霉的事真的会再次上演吗 |
[13:16] | Maybe not, but I’m still | 也许不 |
[13:17] | not gonna stand on a hill in a thunderstorm. | 但我不会冒险 |
[13:21] | Let’s call Lim. | 去叫利姆 |
[13:23] | Prep the patient for a pericardiotomy. | 做心包切开术的术前准备 |
[13:26] | Two for two. | 你俩的第二次了 |
[13:38] | Okay, you can’t do yoga at work. | 你不能在医院做瑜伽 |
[13:40] | I do it at home. What’s the difference? | 我在家也做瑜伽 有什么区别 |
[13:43] | Work behavior is not the same as home behavior. | 工作时不能什么都和在家时一样 |
[13:47] | So you’re saying context matters. | 你是说要分清情况 |
[13:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:51] | Same way that two roommates living together | 就像两个室友住在一起 |
[13:54] | is different from a couple living together. | 和一对情侣同居不一样 |
[13:57] | Same people, same place, different context. | 都是两个人 都是一间房 但是情况不同 |
[14:04] | Once our feelings change, everything changes. | 一旦我们之间感觉变了 一切都变了 |
[14:12] | I still feel the same way when I’m with you. | 和你在一起时 我的感觉还是一样 |
[14:16] | Happy. | 幸福 |
[14:28] | Kenzie’s BP and edema have improved. | 肯齐的血压稳定了 水肿在消退 |
[14:31] | The fetus’s echo shows improved heart function. | B超显示胚胎的心功能有好转 |
[14:34] | Catheter’s working. | 导管起作用了 |
[14:38] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 还好 |
[14:43] | How do you really feel? | 说真的 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:51] | Really okay? | 真的还好 |
[14:57] | You want to know why I’m so nervous all the time? | 你想知道我为什么总是很紧张 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:06] | I’ve always been very terrified of firsts. | 我一直很怕各种第一次 |
[15:09] | First day of school, camp, church, | 第一次去学校 去露营 去教堂 |
[15:12] | all the new faces watching me, | 所有的陌生人都盯着我 |
[15:14] | just waiting for me to screw up. | 等着我搞砸 |
[15:17] | First day of fifth grade, | 五年级第一天 |
[15:19] | when Mrs. Deloitte asked me what 6 times 9 was, | 德罗得老师问我「六乘以九等于几」 |
[15:21] | I told the whole class it was 45. | 我当着全班的面说「等于45」 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I can still hear them laughing at me. | 我现在还能想起他们的嘲笑 |
[15:28] | And two nights ago, I dreamt I was standing | 两晚前 我梦到 |
[15:31] | in front of Mrs. Deloitte’s class again. | 自己又一次站在德罗得老师的班里 |
[15:33] | Couldn’t wait to wake up. | 我迫不及待地想醒来 |
[15:34] | But when I did, | 但当我真的醒来 |
[15:36] | I realized that if I got the answer wrong today, | 我意识到 如果今天我做错了什么 |
[15:39] | no one will laugh, but someone may die. | 没人会笑我 但有人可能因此丧命 |
[15:45] | The kids laughed at me, too. | 小时候 别人也嘲笑我 |
[15:49] | Even though I knew 6 times 9 was 54. | 即使我知道六九五十四 |
[15:55] | One of the amniotic sacs ruptured. | 双胞胎中那个强壮点的 |
[15:57] | The strong twin’s. | 羊水破了 |
[16:05] | It’s metastasized to his liver. | 癌症转移到肝脏了 |
[16:06] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[16:10] | Laparoscopic radiofrequency ablation. | 腹腔镜射频消融术 |
[16:12] | Short recovery time, but a significant chance his cancer returns. | 恢复时间短 但癌症复发的几率很大 |
[16:14] | Care to rebut? | 有人反驳吗 |
[16:18] | I think we should consider a hepatic lobectomy | 我觉得我们应该考虑肝叶切除术和 |
[16:22] | and lymph node dissection. | 淋巴结清除术 |
[16:23] | Remove the affected area of the liver, | 切除肝脏受感染的区域 |
[16:25] | all the surrounding tissue, and every swollen node we find. | 周围的组织和我们找到的所有肿胀的淋巴结 |
[16:28] | And that’s the aggressive approach. | 这是一种很激进的做法 |
[16:30] | Longer recovery time, high risk of complications, | 恢复时间更长 出现并发症的风险很高 |
[16:32] | and, uh, | 而且 |
[16:34] | admittedly, the best shot at beating the cancer. | 不可否认 是战胜癌症最好的方法 |
[16:36] | By “complications,” you mean a barely functioning liver, | 你说的并发症是指几乎没有肝脏功能 |
[16:39] | a persistent threat of fatal bleeds, and chronic pain. | 持续的致命出血和慢性疼痛的威胁 |
[16:41] | As surgeons, you can gut him, | 外科医生可以说切除他的内脏 |
[16:42] | but as his primary doctor, I have to find the balance | 但作为他的主要负责医生 我必须在 |
[16:44] | between longevity and quality of life. | 寿命和生活质量之间找到平衡 |
[16:46] | Last week, you were trying to perform surgery from the gallery, | 上周 你还想在观摩室里做手术 |
[16:49] | and now you hate surgeons. | 现在你就讨厌外科医生了 |
[16:51] | Pick a side. | 站好队吧 |
[16:52] | A piecemeal approach is not going to work with Billy. | 逐步解决的方式对比利没有用 |
[16:55] | Every time we try to solve a problem, | 每当我们想解决一个问题时 |
[16:57] | we discover another one. | 都会发现其他的问题 |
[16:59] | You may have left your religion in Brooklyn, | 你可能把宗教信仰丢在了布鲁克林 |
[17:00] | but you keep looking for meaning in random events. | 但你总是在随机事件中寻找意义 |
[17:03] | The dice have no memory. | 骰子没有记忆 |
[17:04] | I’m not looking for meaning. I’m looking for patterns. | 我没有寻找意义 我在寻找模式 |
[17:06] | Maybe he’s got some underlying condition. | 也许他有什么潜在疾病 |
[17:09] | I agree with Asher. | 我同意亚舍 |
[17:10] | The dice have no memory, but they can be loaded. | 骰子没有记忆但可以给它们加载记忆 |
[17:13] | So… safe and seriously compromised | 那是选择安全但让身体严重受损的方法 |
[17:17] | or aggressive and possibly dead? | 还是激进但有可能会死的方法 |
[17:22] | Your case, Dr. Browne. | 布朗医生 你的病例 |
[17:26] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[17:36] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:39] | You sacrificed a lot. | 你牺牲了很多 |
[17:40] | Your hands, your career. | 你的手 你的职业生涯 |
[17:42] | And you’re taking it out on me and Claire | 而且你在拿我和克莱尔 |
[17:44] | and the whole surgical profession. | 还有整个外科职业出气 |
[17:45] | I get it. It hurts. | 我明白 这很痛苦 |
[17:49] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[17:50] | You’re worried about me because I’ll never be a surgeon? | 你担心我是因为我做不了外科医生了吗 |
[17:53] | Boo-hoo. | 呜呜 |
[17:54] | You’re worried about me because I took pleasure | 你担心我是因为我喜欢跟 |
[17:55] | in screwing with you and Claire? | 你和克莱尔捣乱吗 |
[17:57] | That’s who I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[17:59] | The question is, who are you? | 问题是 你是什么样的人 |
[18:01] | You don’t show up late with lame-ass excuses, | 你不会为迟到找些愚蠢的借口 |
[18:02] | and when you get dissed, you diss back, so… | 如果有人看不起你 你会也看不起他 所以 |
[18:06] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:08] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[18:14] | He’s lost most of his amniotic fluid. | 他失去了大部分羊水 |
[18:16] | Won’t last very long in utero. | 在子宫里活不久了 |
[18:19] | In helping the weak, we hurt the strong. | 我们为帮助弱小的胎儿而伤害强壮的胎儿 |
[18:22] | C-section? | 剖腹产呢 |
[18:23] | If we do a C-section to save the strong baby, | 如果我们做剖腹产来挽救强壮的胎儿 |
[18:25] | there’s a 90% chance the weak baby will die. | 弱小的胎儿有90%的可能性会死 |
[18:28] | But if we do an amnioinfusion to save the weak baby, | 但如果我们做羊膜腔灌注术来挽救弱小的胎儿 |
[18:31] | there’s an 85% chance that strong baby will die. | 强壮的胎儿有85%的可能性会死 |
[18:36] | It’s the better option. | 这是更好的选择 |
[18:39] | 5% to decide which baby lives? | 5%的几率来决定哪个婴儿能活吗 |
[18:41] | Kenzie’s body has already made that choice. | 肯齐的身体已经做出选择了 |
[18:44] | If there’s a strong baby and a weak baby, | 如果两个婴儿一强一弱 |
[18:46] | it’s pretty clear which one we save. | 那么咱们该救哪一个就显而易见了 |
[18:47] | Survival of the fittest. | 这就是优胜劣汰吧 |
[18:51] | Sorry. It’s just… | 不好意思 只是 |
[18:54] | That’s not really what we’re about, is it, | 那并不是我们作为文明人的意义 |
[18:56] | as a civilization? | 不是吗 |
[18:57] | Aren’t the strong morally obligated to help the weak? | 道德上来讲 强者没有义务帮助弱者吗 |
[19:00] | And if they don’t, isn’t everybody ultimately worse off? | 如果没有 那不是所有人都会每况愈下吗 |
[19:05] | Neither baby has to die. | 两个婴儿都不用死 |
[19:09] | Delayed interval delivery. | 延迟性间隔分娩 |
[19:12] | We induce labor, deliver the strong twin, | 我们进行引产 先接生更强壮的婴儿 |
[19:14] | then stop the labor to keep the weak twin in utero | 然后停止分娩 让较弱的婴儿继续留在子宫里 |
[19:17] | until his lungs mature. | 让他的肺部发育成熟 |
[19:18] | The chances of stopping labor are very slim. | 停止分娩的几率太低了 |
[19:21] | That’s true. There’s about a 70% chance | 没错 有70%的可能 |
[19:24] | that both babies would die. | 两个婴儿都会死亡 |
[19:25] | Which makes it the worst possible choice. | 所以这个是最差的一个选择 |
[19:28] | We need to ask Kenzie. | 我们得问问肯齐 |
[19:29] | No, we don’t. | 不 不行 |
[19:31] | Once she hears there’s the slightest chance | 一旦她知道了还有一点点机会 |
[19:33] | of saving both babies, | 能够把两个婴儿都救活 |
[19:34] | she won’t listen to any alternatives. | 她就不会再听任何备选方案了 |
[19:37] | Statistically, it’s a terrible option. | 数据上看 这个选择很糟糕 |
[19:40] | But it is an option. | 但也是个选择 |
[19:52] | No. No, you can’t seriously be asking me this. | 不 不 你不是真的在问我这个吧 |
[19:55] | I know that this is something no mother should ever have to decide. | 我知道没有母亲该做这样的决定 |
[20:00] | There are no good options here, | 现在没有好的选择 |
[20:01] | but there is one that’ll most likely make you the mother | 但还是有个选择 有很大的可能性让你成为 |
[20:04] | of a healthy baby boy. | 一个健康男婴的母亲 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | Prep for an amnioinfusion… | 准备进行羊膜腔灌注术 |
[20:18] | Have you named them? | 你给他们起名字了吗 |
[20:20] | Dr. Allen. | 艾伦医生 |
[20:29] | Braydon and… | 布雷登和 |
[20:33] | Landon. | 兰德勒 |
[20:37] | No. No, I can’t do this. | 不 不行 我做不到 |
[20:43] | You have to save both of them. | 你必须把两个宝宝都救下来 |
[20:49] | We’re at the tumor. | 就这是肿瘤了 |
[20:51] | Unipolar ablation probe? | 单极消融探针 |
[20:54] | Pretty cool to think that we diagnosed Billy | 想想真的挺酷的 比利周二被诊断出 |
[20:55] | with metastatic melanoma on Tuesday | 患有转移性黑素瘤 |
[20:57] | and send him home on a Thursday. | 周四我们就能让他出院回家 |
[21:00] | Well, let’s wait till Friday to congratulate ourselves. | 我们等到周五再恭喜自己成功吧 |
[21:03] | Current at 480 hertz, please. | 把电流调到480赫兹 |
[21:08] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[21:10] | We got a leak. Bile duct. | 胆管处有渗漏 |
[21:12] | Suction, suture, linear stapler, stat. | 抽吸 缝合 线性缝合器 稳定器 |
[21:33] | I believe she made the right choice. | 我相信她做了正确的决定 |
[21:34] | She made a choice any mother would make | 她做的选择是每个母亲都会做的 |
[21:36] | because the alternative is unthinkable. | 因为放弃一个实在难以想象 |
[21:38] | Isn’t that exactly what made it the right choice? | 难道不是正因为此 这才是正确的决定吗 |
[21:40] | She has to live with it. | 她不得不承担这个选择 |
[21:43] | The safe choice is not always the best choice. | 保守的选择并不全是最佳选择 |
[21:45] | If it were, I’d be on an army base in Germany, | 如果真是 我现在就该在德国的军事基地 |
[21:49] | married to 1st Lieutenant Dwayne Buckman. | 嫁给了第一中尉德韦恩·巴克曼 |
[21:59] | Dr. Andrews, you wanted to see me? | 安德鲁斯医生 你找我吗 |
[22:02] | Yes, Dr. Jackson. Please come in. | 是的 杰克逊医生 请进 |
[22:07] | “Dr. Jackson.” | 「杰克逊医生」 |
[22:09] | I cannot say those two words without grinning! | 我一说这几个字就忍不住咧嘴笑 |
[22:11] | I know. | 我懂 |
[22:14] | So? | 所以呢 |
[22:15] | Uh, just checking in with you, Livy. | 只是想看看你怎么样了 莉维 |
[22:19] | Like you do with all your first-years? | 你会如此对待所有新住院医师吗 |
[22:21] | You wanted hands off. | 你不想让我插手 |
[22:23] | You’re getting hands off. | 我没有插手 |
[22:25] | But I can still say hi to my niece. | 但我还是可以和我的侄女打个招呼 |
[22:29] | It looks like you’re settling in pretty well. | 看起来你适应的挺好 |
[22:32] | No, the way you spoke up yesterday… | 不 你昨天说话的语气 |
[22:34] | I mean, that’s a tough case, tough crowd, | 那是个棘手的病例 棘手的人们 |
[22:36] | but you held your own. | 但是你处理的很好 |
[22:38] | I’m getting there. | 我在努力 |
[22:40] | Dr. Murphy’s been very supportive. | 莫菲医生给我很多支持 |
[22:42] | Murphy? Yeah, I’m glad to hear it. | 莫菲吗 听到你这么说我很高兴 |
[22:44] | I’m sure he sees your potential. | 我相信他看到了你的潜力 |
[22:47] | But if you need anything, you… | 但是如果你需要什么 你 |
[22:50] | …ask anyone but me. | 去求助别人 |
[22:52] | Very hands off. | 绝不插手 |
[23:03] | Shaun, this is not an argument | 肖恩 我从来没想过 |
[23:06] | I ever thought I’d have to have with a boyfriend, | 会因为同居是否重要 |
[23:09] | whether moving in together matters. | 而和男朋友吵架 |
[23:10] | It so obviously does. It so obviously changes everything. | 明显重要 明显改变了一切 |
[23:18] | But, | 但是 |
[23:19] | one of the reasons I’m in this relationship | 我始终和你在一起的原因之一 |
[23:24] | is because of that. | 就是这个 |
[23:26] | You are different. | 你很特别 |
[23:28] | And when I think about us, say, a year from now, | 并且 我难以想象我们一年以后 |
[23:31] | I can’t imagine us not living together. | 没有住在一起 |
[23:33] | So, if it’s inevitable… | 所以 如果事情必然发生 |
[23:40] | Shaun, | 肖恩 |
[23:41] | I am moving in with you. | 我决定和你同居 |
[23:51] | Does that mean | 这是不是表示 |
[23:53] | you think we have enough commitment and trust? | 你觉得我们已经有了足够的承诺和信任 |
[23:59] | Honestly… | 实话说 |
[24:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:07] | So, | 所以 |
[24:09] | you want to do it just because it’s inevitable? | 你想要这么做只是因为这是必然事件吗 |
[24:14] | That makes it sound terrible. | 听起来有点糟糕 |
[24:16] | But that is kind of how I feel, | 但这是我的感受 |
[24:20] | so, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[24:28] | You’re moving back in! | 你要搬回来啦 |
[24:47] | My girlfriend is moving in with me. | 我女朋友要和我同居了 |
[24:51] | We need additional venous access to start the oxytocin. | 我们需要再建立一个静脉通道来滴催产素 |
[24:54] | I’ll insert a 16-gauge IV. | 我来置一个16号输液器 |
[24:57] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:59] | Good. | 挺好 |
[25:01] | Insert a 16-gauge IV. | 置一个16号输液器 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:17] | There’s gonna be a pinch. | 会有一点疼 |
[25:24] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[25:29] | Once we start that drip, at least one baby will be born. | 一旦开始点滴 至少会有一个宝宝出生 |
[25:40] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 开始吧 |
[25:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[26:00] | Kenzie’s only two centimeters dilated, | 肯齐宫口只开了两厘米 |
[26:02] | and even though I’m not a surgeon, | 虽然我不是外科医生 |
[26:03] | I have other important things to do. | 但我也有其他重要的事做 |
[26:05] | You were wrong. First-years aren’t godsends. | 你错了 新手医生并不是上天派来的助手 |
[26:08] | They’re a lot of work. | 在他们身上要下很多功夫 |
[26:09] | But I fixed Olivia. | 但我搞定了奥利维亚 |
[26:11] | Wonderful. Now fix Jordan. | 厉害 接下来搞定乔丹 |
[26:12] | She’s the one you have a problem with. | 她才是你的棘手问题 |
[26:14] | No. I… I don’t. | 没有 我没问题 |
[26:16] | Well, technically, she has a problem with you… | 严格地说 是她对你 对每个管理人员 |
[26:18] | …and anyone in authority. | 都有意见 |
[26:20] | You need to rein her in. | 你要驾驭住她 |
[26:21] | Okay, how do I do that? | 好 我要怎么做 |
[26:23] | How’d you fix Olivia? | 你怎么搞定奥利维亚的 |
[26:34] | No new paint, no new parts. | 没上新漆 没装新部件 |
[26:35] | No way you took this to a shop. | 你肯定没去汽修店 |
[26:37] | So, there is something up with you. | 所以 你有事 |
[26:40] | Something personal. | 私事 |
[26:41] | Something you don’t care about. | 你不关心的事 |
[26:42] | That goes without saying. | 不言而喻 |
[26:44] | Except, it’s messing with my games. | 但是 这影响到了我的乐趣 |
[26:49] | I just wanna humiliate you | 我不希望我在羞辱你的时候 |
[26:51] | without feeling like I’m punching a kitten. | 感觉好像在揍一只小猫 |
[26:58] | I was finalizing my divorce. | 我在办离婚 |
[27:01] | I thought you were already… | 我以为你早就… |
[27:03] | Not until yesterday. | 昨天才离 |
[27:05] | And we didn’t wanna deal with | 以前我们不想 |
[27:06] | a formal custody arrangement for Kellan, | 正式办理凯兰的监护权协议 |
[27:08] | but now that he’s 18, it’s official. | 但既然他十八岁了 我们就正式离了 |
[27:14] | I know it’s been over for years, | 我知道都过去很多年了 |
[27:15] | but when it’s really over, | 但真的结束了 |
[27:20] | it hurts. | 还是伤心 |
[27:22] | And I’m pissed at myself for being hurt, | 我气自己伤心 |
[27:26] | and now pissed at myself | 现在又气自己 |
[27:29] | for admitting that to the coldest person I know. | 告诉了我所认识的最冷血的人 |
[27:39] | My place has two masters with en suites, | 我的住所有两间带卫浴的主卧 |
[27:42] | and it’s rent-controlled, | 而且有房租管制 |
[27:43] | so it’s still probably cheaper than your motel. | 所以可能比你住的汽车旅馆还要便宜 |
[27:48] | But staying with me will cost you. | 但是和我合租有条件 |
[27:50] | Kitty gotta punch back. | 小猫需要还击 |
[27:54] | Thanks. But I’m good. | 谢谢 但不用了 |
[28:07] | She’s at 10 centimeters. | 她开到十公分了 |
[28:08] | Prepare packed red blood cells for possible transfusion. | 准备红细胞 可能要输血 |
[28:11] | Prepare forceps, clamps, and scissors. | 准备镊子 夹钳 和剪刀 |
[28:20] | How do you feel? Really feel? | 你感觉如何 真实感觉 |
[28:23] | I feel fine. | 我感觉还好 |
[28:25] | Why do you have a problem with authority? | 你为什么对管理人员有意见 |
[28:29] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[28:31] | I have a problem with you not acting like an authority. | 我是对你表现得不像管理人员有意见 |
[28:33] | You’re not doing the one thing any junior needs | 你作为导师 没有为新手医生 |
[28:35] | from their supervisor. | 提供他们需要的帮助 |
[28:37] | If I’m screwing up… | 如果我搞砸了… |
[28:38] | Not now. Not gonna screw up now. | 不是现在 我现在不会搞砸 |
[28:41] | I need to know you’re at least watching. | 我需要知道你至少在监督 |
[28:43] | I need to know you got my ass covered. | 我需要知道有你在背后支持 |
[28:55] | The leak in your bile duct has caused an infection | 你的胆管渗漏引发了感染 |
[28:58] | that could lead to peritonitis. | 可能因此引起腹膜炎 |
[29:01] | We’ve got you on multiple aggressive antibiotics, | 我们给你用了多种强效抗生素 |
[29:04] | but this infection acts very quickly, | 但这种感染发展得非常快 |
[29:09] | sometimes in a matter of hours. | 有时仅仅是几个小时 |
[29:11] | Well, I feel fine. | 我感觉还好 |
[29:14] | Dopey, but fine. | 有点迷糊 不过没事 |
[29:18] | Billy, do you understand what I just told you? | 比利 你明白我刚才说的话吗 |
[29:22] | I might die tonight. | 我今晚可能会死 |
[29:25] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[29:27] | What… How do you do it? | 你怎么会这么淡然 |
[29:32] | I’ve… had worse days. | 我经历过更艰难的日子 |
[29:43] | The day after Linda died… | 琳达去世那天 |
[29:48] | I went to buy a gun. | 我买了一把枪 |
[29:53] | Never used one before, | 以前从没用过枪 |
[29:55] | but I figured, “How hard could it be | 但我想 「把枪对准嘴 |
[29:57] | to put it in my mouth and pull the trigger?” | 扣动扳机会有多难」 |
[30:01] | On my way to the store, | 去商店的路上 |
[30:04] | I saw a car parked on the side of the road with a flat. | 我看到路边停着一辆爆胎的车 |
[30:11] | Couple of kids who… | 一帮孩子 |
[30:14] | clearly didn’t know what the heck they were doing. | 完全不清楚他们在干什么 |
[30:17] | And for some reason, | 不知为何 |
[30:19] | I pulled over and changed their tire. | 我停下车去帮他们换了轮胎 |
[30:22] | As I was leaving, | 要走的时候 |
[30:23] | I told them, “Good timing. | 我告诉他们 「时机真好 |
[30:27] | Costco’s got a sale on tires.” | 好市多的轮胎在打折」 |
[30:33] | That’s when I heard Linda’s laugh. | 当时我听到琳达在笑 |
[30:39] | “Hey, dummy. If you kill yourself, | 「傻瓜 如果你自杀了 |
[30:43] | who’s gonna change the next tire?” | 下次谁去换轮胎」 |
[30:50] | That’s what saved my life. | 那救了我的命 |
[30:54] | Just wanting to help people. | 只是想要帮助别人 |
[31:00] | Makes life worthwhile. | 让生命变得有价值 |
[31:17] | Brady. | 布雷迪 |
[31:25] | His lungs are also underdeveloped. | 他的肺部也发育不完全 |
[31:27] | He needs to be placed on a ventilator. | 需要上呼吸机 |
[31:29] | Let’s get him to the NICU. | 送他去新生儿重症监护室 |
[31:32] | Starting magnesium sulfate. | 注射硫酸镁 |
[31:34] | That’s to stop your labor. | 让你停止分娩 |
[31:36] | I also need to ligate the umbilical cord | 我还需要结扎脐带 |
[31:38] | and return it to your uterus. | 把它放回你子宫 |
[31:43] | Okay, I have to focus on the patient | 我得把注意力放到病患身上 |
[31:44] | and I have to focus on Jordan and I also have to focus on you. | 还要注意乔丹 还有注意你 |
[31:48] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[31:50] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[31:54] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[31:55] | I appreciate you noticing I needed help, but I’ll be fine. | 谢谢你注意到我需要帮助 但我会没事的 |
[31:58] | I didn’t. | 我没注意到 |
[32:01] | Dr. Andrews? | 安德鲁斯医生吗 |
[32:02] | Your uncle. Absorbable sutures. | 你叔叔 缝线 |
[32:05] | He told you? | 他告诉你了 |
[32:06] | Not that part. I googled that. | 不是这部分 我自己谷歌的 |
[32:08] | I couldn’t trust your resume. | 我不信任你的简历 |
[32:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[32:21] | I feel like my uncle doesn’t think I can hack it. | 我觉得我叔叔认为我做不到 |
[32:27] | I feel… sick. | 我觉得难受 |
[32:31] | She’s having another contraction. | 她又宫缩了 |
[32:33] | Adding terbutaline and calcium channel blockers. | 加入特布他林和钙通道阻滞剂 |
[32:35] | Am I gonna lose Landy? | 我要失去兰迪了吗 |
[32:37] | Am I gonna lose both of them? | 我会失去他们俩吗 |
[32:40] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[32:56] | She’s still in labor? | 她还在分娩吗 |
[32:57] | Bp’s 95 over 60. | 血压在95/60 |
[32:59] | Kenzie, we need to do a C-section. | 肯齐 我们得给你剖腹产 |
[33:02] | No, no. If he comes out, he’ll die. | 不 如果他现在出来 他会死的 |
[33:04] | If he doesn’t, you both will. | 如果他不出来 你们俩都会死 |
[33:06] | – No. – 69 over 40. | -不要 -血压69/40 |
[33:11] | We’re doing a C-section. | 现在就剖腹产 |
[33:12] | – No! – Let’s prep and drape her. | -不 -准备手术给她盖上手术被单 |
[33:14] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[33:16] | I can’t lose Landy. | 我不能失去兰迪 |
[33:18] | No! | 别碰我 |
[33:19] | We need to restrain her. | 把她控制住 |
[33:20] | Landy’s going to be just fine. | 兰迪会没事的 |
[33:22] | – Landy is not… – Shh! | -兰迪不会 -别说话 |
[33:24] | Kenzie, just listen to my voice, okay? Just focus. | 肯齐 听我说 注意力集中 |
[33:28] | What’s your favorite board game? | 你最喜欢的棋盘类游戏是什么 |
[33:31] | No! No! Okay, restraints, please. | 别这样 快绑住她 快 |
[33:35] | Look at me. Don’t look at them. | 看着我 别管他们 |
[33:38] | Board game. | 棋盘游戏 |
[33:41] | – Scrabble. – A classic. Nice! | -拼字游戏 -很经典 不错 |
[33:44] | Eight years from now, | 八年后 |
[33:45] | Landy hits a triple word score with the word “breathe.” | 兰迪拼出了[呼吸]这个词 分数乘3 |
[33:49] | Try it. Breathe. | 你也试试 呼吸 |
[33:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:55] | What’s Brady doing? | 想想布雷迪在做什么 |
[33:58] | He’s… | 他在 |
[34:00] | He’s mad that his brother just schooled him. | 他很生气 因为他弟弟比他厉害 |
[34:03] | Of course he is. | 不错 |
[34:24] | 100 over 65. | 血压现在100/65 |
[34:26] | Contractions are stopping. | 宫缩停止了 |
[34:32] | Words with “X” and “Z.” | 你得尽力 生活就像玩拼字游戏 |
[34:36] | Only way you’re gonna beat them. | 努力拼出得分高的词 你才能获胜 |
[34:39] | I better brush up. | 那我要更加努力了 |
[34:59] | Delayed interval twin delivery? | 听说你实施了妊娠延迟间隔分娩 |
[35:01] | – That’s awesome. – I can’t teach. | -棒极了 -我教不了 |
[35:04] | Did you ask the first-years how they feel? | 问了新来的他们的感受吗 |
[35:06] | Yes. Unhappy. | 问了 他们不开心 |
[35:07] | Okay, that’s great. | 好的 挺好 |
[35:10] | Not that they’re unhappy, but that you asked them, | 别误会 我是说你问了他们 很好 |
[35:12] | they confided in you, and you learned something. | 他们向你倾吐了心声 你也了解了情况 |
[35:16] | I learned that Olivia needed help, so I helped her, | 奥利维亚需要帮助 所以我帮了她 |
[35:19] | and now she feels sick because I helped her. | 但是因为我的帮助 她感到不开心 |
[35:21] | Morgan says Jordan needs help, | 摩根说乔丹需要帮助 |
[35:22] | but Jordan says she doesn’t need help, | 但是乔丹又说她不需要 |
[35:24] | but Jordan’s mad because I didn’t help her. | 但是我没帮她 乔丹又很生气 |
[35:27] | Okay, that sounds tricky. | 好吧 听起来很棘手 |
[35:28] | That was my point. | 我也这么觉得 |
[35:31] | You know what? You’ll figure it out. | 别担心 之后你会搞清楚的 |
[35:32] | And even if you don’t this time, that’s okay. | 就算这次没弄清楚 也没关系 |
[35:35] | You’ll learn something. | 你多少了解了情况 |
[35:37] | And you know what? You’re a wonderful teacher. | 你知道吗 你是一个好老师 |
[35:41] | I’ve been learning from you since the first day we met. | 从认识你开始 我一直在向你学习 |
[36:00] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[36:02] | Well, either he wakes | 要么醒过来 |
[36:06] | or he lapses into a coma and slowly fades away. | 要么陷入昏迷 渐渐消亡 |
[36:11] | Beautiful day. | 多美的一天 |
[36:34] | You call Addy about your car? | 你打给埃迪说你的车的事了吗 |
[36:38] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[36:39] | Been a little busy. | 最近有点忙 |
[36:42] | Helpers aren’t so good at asking for help. | 助人者反而不擅长求助 |
[36:47] | Kinda glad I did, though. | 不过还好我求救了 |
[37:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:04] | You helped save a life today. | 你今天出力 救了一条人命 |
[37:07] | Despite the bickering. | 虽然吵起来了 |
[37:09] | Opposing points of view are great, | 有对立的观点很棒 |
[37:11] | as long as you actually listen to the other point of view. | 但要记得虚心听取彼此的观点 |
[37:14] | You’re carrying baggage that is affecting your decisions. | 你的包袱影响到了你的决定 |
[37:18] | And you saw that because you’re good at reading people. | 而你看得清楚 是因为你擅长了解人的想法 |
[37:21] | Other people. | 别人的想法 |
[37:23] | Figure out what you’re carrying. | 搞清楚自己的包袱是什么 |
[38:07] | It’s a list of all the things you did right on this case. | 这份清单上列出了你这次做对的事 |
[38:12] | You can hack it. | 你能搞定 |
[38:16] | It’s a list of all the things you did wrong on this case. | 这份清单上列出了你这次做错的事 |
[38:21] | I’m covering your ass. | 别担心 有我呢 |
[38:34] | But don’t be late if you don’t want no bloody nose. | 但你如果不想挨揍 就别迟到 |
[38:40] | Would you do me a favor, Harry? | 帮我个忙好吗 哈利 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么忙 |
[38:44] | Drop dead. | 去死 |
[39:01] | Great to see you’ve started your own clothing line, | 真不错 你有了自己的服装系列 |
[39:04] | the official gear of those who’ve given up. | 这是放弃的人的标配 |
[39:07] | By “en suite,” I meant there’s a trash can in your closet. | 我说「配有卫浴」指的是衣柜里有垃圾桶 |
[39:28] | Want a ride? | 要不要搭顺风车 |
[39:35] | Murphy told you. | 莫菲告诉你了 |
[39:49] | You never knew your Great-aunt Winn. | 你没见过你的温姑妈 |
[39:51] | She moved in with us when I was eight. | 我八岁那年她搬来和我们住 |
[40:00] | Your grandparents weren’t getting along, lot of fighting. | 你的爷爷奶奶关系不太好 经常打架 |
[40:04] | But whenever it got really bad, | 但每次闹得很厉害的时候 |
[40:08] | Auntie Winn would take your mom and me into the kitchen, | 温阿姨就会带着你妈妈和我到厨房去 |
[40:13] | make cupcakes, something out of papier-mache, | 做纸杯蛋糕 用纸做雕塑 |
[40:16] | or teach us a card game. | 或者教我们玩牌 |
[40:22] | I’ve always wanted to be that kind of person for you. | 我想像她对我们一样对待你 |
[40:29] | You have been. | 你一直都是这么对我的 |
[40:36] | But now I need to know that you think I can do this. | 但现在我需要知道 你相信我可以做好这件事 |
[40:39] | Accepting your help… | 接受你的帮助… |
[40:43] | makes me feel like garbage. | 让我觉得自己是个废物 |
[40:48] | – Livy, I’m sorry. – I know. I… | -莉维 对不起 -我知道 我… |
[40:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:57] | But I have to make this work. | 但我得把这件事做成 |
[41:27] | Feels like home. | 感觉像家一样 |
[41:29] | Again. | 又是这种感觉 |
[41:31] | It feels like home again to me, too. | 我也又有了家的感觉 |
[41:36] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[41:38] | Maybe things are the same. | 事情大概确实一样 |
[41:50] | No. | 不 |
[41:52] | You were right. It’s not the same. | 你说得对 事情不一样了 |
[41:57] | It’s better. | 变好了 |