时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s just a migraine. | 只是偏头痛而已 |
[00:03] | Honey, until we’re completely sure… | 亲爱的 只有确诊了才行 |
[00:06] | Is the pain a tight band or pulsating? | 是紧缩式疼痛还是搏动式疼痛 |
[00:08] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[00:09] | Pulsating, light bothers me, | 是那种轻微的搏动式疼痛 |
[00:12] | nausea — I get these all the time. | 还恶心 一直是这样 |
[00:14] | You said you didn’t feel a, uh…what’d you call it? A… | 你说过你没觉得有 那叫什么来着 |
[00:17] | An “aura.” I know, but — | 是「发病征兆」我知道 但是 |
[00:18] | Exactly how often do you get these symptoms? | 你多久发病一次 |
[00:21] | I just ask, since your boyfriend doesn’t seem to recognize them. | 问问而已 因为你男友似乎看不太出来 |
[00:29] | Zane and I have only known each other for eight days. | 萨恩和我才认识八天 |
[00:32] | It moved fast. | 进展很快 |
[00:39] | Ellie, did you feel your foot twitch? | 埃莉你感觉到脚在抽搐吗 |
[00:42] | No. | 没有 |
[00:53] | Positive Babinski. | 巴彬斯基征阳性 |
[00:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:56] | It’s not a migraine. | 不是偏头痛的意思 |
[01:25] | Oh, that. | 这个 |
[01:26] | I was performing due diligence on my new roommate, | 我当时在对新室友做尽职调查 |
[01:28] | who might be a violent maniac, | 我怀疑他是暴力狂 |
[01:30] | and look what I found in his closet. | 瞧我在他衣橱里找到什么 |
[01:32] | It’s cute. | 它很可爱 |
[01:33] | You moved in with two suitcases. | 你搬来时只带了两只箱子 |
[01:35] | You only have four pairs of underwear. | 一共就四套内衣 |
[01:36] | How the hell did a parrot make the cut? | 怎么偏偏带了只鹦鹉过来 |
[01:38] | I’m a Parrothead. | 我是「鹦鹉头」 |
[01:40] | A Jimmy Buffett enthusiast. | 吉米·巴菲特的狂热爱好者 |
[01:42] | The “Margaritaville” guy? | 就是唱「玛格丽塔维尔」的那个人 |
[01:43] | Well, he has other, far better songs, | 他还有其他好歌 |
[01:44] | but yes, the “Margaritaville” guy. | 但 没错 就是那个唱「玛格丽塔维尔」的人 |
[01:46] | It brings me luck. | 它给我带来好运 |
[01:47] | Scary to think what your life would be like without it. | 无法想象你的生活没有它会变怎样 |
[01:50] | Can I have it back? | 能还给我了吗 |
[01:53] | It’s fun getting to know you better. | 能更多地了解你真有趣 |
[01:55] | Worth every damn bit of sacrifice. | 一切牺牲都是值得的 |
[02:06] | I was demonstrating a torch lift this morning, and — bang. | 今天早上我在演示一个托举动作 突然嘎吱一声 |
[02:10] | “Ballet master.” | 「芭蕾舞大师」 |
[02:12] | You’re a dancer? | 你是一个舞者 |
[02:13] | God, no. I’m like the CEO. | 不是 我就像首席执行官 |
[02:16] | At my age, I’d be the Betty White of the troupe. | 我这个年纪 相当于剧团里的贝蒂·怀特 |
[02:18] | Is she a dancer? | 她是个舞者吗 |
[02:21] | I don’t know much about, uh…culture. | 我对文化方面不太了解 |
[02:25] | I assume I just sprained something, right? | 我想我只是哪里扭伤了 对吧 |
[02:28] | Uh, we will need neuro and abdominal exams, | 我们还需要对神经和腹部做检查 |
[02:31] | X-rays for fractures, | 拍X光片检查是否骨折 |
[02:32] | CBC for infection, | 查血常规看是否感染 |
[02:33] | cultures to rule out a spinal abscess — | 送到实验室培养 排除脊髓脓肿 |
[02:35] | You’re…new, aren’t you? | 你是新来的吧 |
[02:40] | Uh, it’s my second week here. | 这是我来的第二周 |
[02:44] | It’s actually only my first day seeing patients. | 这是我第一天看病人 |
[02:48] | Am I your first? | 我是你的第一个病人 |
[02:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:50] | Sorry. But…yes. | 抱歉 但 是的 |
[02:55] | That’s impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[02:58] | Whoever’s supervising you must really trust you. | 带你的人对你可真放心 |
[03:04] | I’m not sure that’s true. | 我感觉不太放心 |
[03:08] | They won’t let me join their stupid gym | 他们不让我进那愚蠢的健身房 |
[03:10] | because I had high blood pressure. | 因为我有高血压 |
[03:12] | How am I supposed to lower it if I can’t work out? | 那我不锻炼 怎么降血压 |
[03:14] | 200 over 105. | 高压200低压105 |
[03:15] | That is quite high. | 血压真高 |
[03:17] | I just told you it was high. | 我和你说了我血压高 |
[03:21] | Are you a smoker? | 你抽烟吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Pack or two a day. | 是的 每天一两包吧 |
[03:24] | More if I feel crappy. | 心情不好 会抽更多 |
[03:26] | And… | 然后 |
[03:29] | do you have diabetes? | 你有糖尿病吗 |
[03:30] | You’re reading those questions out of a book? | 你这是照本宣科吗 |
[03:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:33] | Have you ever done this before? | 你看过病吗 |
[03:39] | I told you. You have to trust them. | 我和你说过 你得相信他们 |
[03:41] | I don’t. | 我不相信 |
[03:42] | Then act like you do. | 那就装作你相信他们 |
[03:47] | Go away. | 径直走开 |
[03:54] | Nothing more romantic | 没什么比在急诊室 |
[03:55] | than spending one of your first dates in an E.R. | 度过第一次约会更浪漫了 |
[03:58] | Well, stressful experiences release oxytocin. | 紧张会释放催产素 |
[04:01] | Same hormone that creates emotional bonds. | 和促使感情纽带建立的激素一样 |
[04:03] | This might actually cement their relationship. | 也许还会拉近他们的关系 |
[04:07] | Next to the hippocampus. | 海马体旁边 |
[04:09] | Is that…a tooth? | 那是颗…牙齿吗 |
[04:12] | Dermoid cyst. Cool. | 皮样囊肿 酷 |
[04:15] | She’s having a seizure. | 她癫痫发作了 |
[04:17] | Secure her airway. Push two milligrams Ativan. | 确保她的呼吸道通畅 注射两毫克劳拉西泮 |
[04:26] | Thank you for trusting us enough — | 谢谢你给我们足够的信任 |
[04:27] | Please report. | 请报告 |
[04:29] | Uh, 58-year-old male dancer with back pain. | 58岁男性舞者 背部疼痛 |
[04:32] | I ruled out red flags like osteomyelitis | 我排除了高危疾病 像骨髓炎 |
[04:34] | and kidney infection, but I did find evidence | 以及肾感染 但我确实发现他 |
[04:36] | of a mild L2 compression fracture with moderate wedging | 第二腰椎轻微压缩性骨折 呈轻度楔形 |
[04:39] | and evidence of impingement on the neural canal. | 另外神经管上有撞击的迹象 |
[04:41] | You want to start beta blockers? | 你想开始用β受体阻断药 |
[04:43] | Me? Yeah. I think my patient’s a stroke risk. | 我吗 对 我认为我的病人有中风的可能 |
[04:46] | B.P.’s 200 over 105. | 血压200/105 |
[04:48] | It was the same at her gym earlier? | 和在健身房里是一样的 |
[05:00] | Can you raise your arms? | 你能抬起手臂吗 |
[05:02] | Okay. Now try to squeeze my hands. | 好 用力握我的手 |
[05:05] | I just did all these tests with her. | 她刚才给我做过这些检查了 |
[05:06] | I thought you were gonna give me stuff | 我以为你们已经准备给我开 |
[05:07] | to lower my blood pressure. | 降血压的东西了 |
[05:08] | That would kill you. | 那就会害死你 |
[05:10] | Now push against my hands. | 推我的手 |
[05:12] | If she’s in danger of having a stroke — | 如果她有中风的危险 |
[05:14] | She’s not. She’s already having one. | 她不是有危险 她现在就是中风 |
[05:16] | Smoking on estrogen put her at high risk. | 吸烟对雌性激素的影响让她有高患病风险 |
[05:18] | Loss of circadian blood pressure variation confirms it. | 血压昼夜节律失调证明了这一点 |
[05:21] | Stick out your tongue. | 伸出舌头 |
[05:25] | We gotta get a CTA. | 要进行血管成像 |
[05:27] | No. We’re treating with IV TPA. | 不对 静注组织型纤溶酶原激活剂 |
[05:29] | Don’t we need to locate the clot? | 不用确定血块的位置吗 |
[05:30] | We just did. | 刚刚已经确定了 |
[05:31] | Right deviation means a right vertebral artery occlusion. | 右偏表明右侧椎动脉闭塞 |
[05:37] | Oh. You can close your mouth now. | 你可以把嘴巴闭上了 |
[05:44] | Her seizure and coma were caused by a dermoid cyst. | 她的癫痫和昏迷都是皮样囊肿导致的 |
[05:49] | It’s a pocket of tissue with bits of teeth, hair, and fat. | 是一块由少量牙齿 毛发和脂肪构成的组织 |
[05:52] | She likely got it before she was born. | 她可能在出生前就有了 |
[05:54] | What can you do? | 你们有办法吗 |
[05:55] | The less invasive option is to put in a drain | 低侵入性的疗法是导入引流管 |
[05:58] | to release some pressure, | 来减缓一些压力 |
[05:59] | treat with anti-seizure meds and steroids, | 用抗癫痫药物和类固醇来治疗 |
[06:01] | then basically watch to see if the swelling goes down. | 然后基本就等着看肿块是否会消下去 |
[06:04] | And the more invasive? | 高侵入性的疗法呢 |
[06:05] | Surgical removal. | 手术切除 |
[06:08] | But the cyst is deep inside | 但囊肿很深入 |
[06:10] | and wrapped around major arteries, | 而且周围环绕着主要动脉 |
[06:11] | so it is more likely to fix the problem, | 所以这种方法更能解决问题 |
[06:15] | but it carries risk of stroke or paralysis. | 但也会带来中风或瘫痪的风险 |
[06:22] | We need a decision quickly. | 需要尽快做决定 |
[06:24] | Ellie’s sister is on the paperwork, | 埃莉的资料里写了她姐姐 |
[06:25] | but we haven’t been able to reach her. | 但我们还没联系上她 |
[06:27] | Do you know where the parents live or any other siblings? | 你知道她父母住哪 或者有其他兄弟姐妹吗 |
[06:37] | He might still be on a business trip, but, uh… | 他可能还在出差 但是 |
[06:42] | …you can try her husband. | 你们可以试试联系她丈夫 |
[06:51] | If we can’t reduce the swelling, | 如果我们不能减小肿块 |
[06:54] | she will have permanent brain damage. | 她会有永久性大脑损伤 |
[07:04] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[07:09] | Brendan, we need you to make a decision. | 布兰登 我们需要你做决定 |
[07:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[07:14] | I’m — I’m — I’m not sure that I’m the right one to… | 我 我 我不确定是不是应该我来… |
[07:20] | I mean, right now… | 我是说 现在 |
[07:23] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[07:28] | You don’t. | 你不是恨 |
[07:30] | You’re angry. | 你是愤怒 |
[07:31] | You’re hurt. | 你是伤心 |
[07:34] | Because you love her. | 因为你爱她 |
[07:46] | 58-year-old male dancer with back pain. | 58岁男性舞者 背部疼痛 |
[07:51] | Moderate vertebral wedging and impingement on the neural canal. | 椎体轻度楔形变和神经管撞击 |
[07:54] | Yes. I think an L2 compression fracture. | 对 我认为是第二腰椎压缩性骨折 |
[07:59] | Prescribe anti-inflammatories, a brace, and PT, | 准备消炎药 支架和凝血酶原时间测定 |
[08:02] | then discharge him. | 然后让他出院 |
[08:07] | Do you want to re-check anything? | 你要再检查一遍吗 |
[08:14] | No. | 不用 |
[08:25] | Remember to floss your brain after every meal, people. | 记住饭后用牙线清洁大脑 各位 |
[08:31] | Aspirating. | 抽吸 |
[08:33] | Do you think we should be doing this? | 你们觉得我们应该这样做吗 |
[08:36] | I know we have to legally, | 从法律角度我们必须做 |
[08:38] | but maybe her husband isn’t the one who knows her best, | 但是她丈夫也许不是最懂她 |
[08:41] | knows what she wants. | 知道她意愿的人 |
[08:42] | Better than the guy who met her last weekend. | 总比上个礼拜才认识的人更懂她 |
[08:44] | Arachnoid knife. | 蛛网膜刀 |
[08:45] | Mm, that guy — she’s in love with him. | 你说的那个人 她爱他 |
[08:48] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[08:48] | Well, maybe she loves them both. | 说不准她两个都爱 |
[08:50] | Aren’t you a romantic? | 你是浪漫主义者吗 |
[08:51] | Watch for perforators. | 盯着点穿颅器 |
[08:54] | I’ve been polyamorous for years. | 我一直是个多角恋者 |
[09:00] | When I was monogamous, | 当我追求专一恋情时 |
[09:01] | I was jealous, possessive, egotistical. | 我会心生嫉妒 占有欲强 自我任性 |
[09:04] | Our patient wasn’t honest. That’s not cool. | 这个病人也隐瞒了 这不好 |
[09:06] | But other than that… | 除此之外都挺好 |
[09:10] | Good margins all around. | 边缘都是好的组织 |
[09:12] | Let’s dry up the field and close her up. | 清干手术区域 给她缝合 |
[09:18] | I never would have guessed I was your first patient. | 怎么也想不到 我是你的第一个病人 |
[09:21] | Felt more like the fourth. | 感觉我像第四个 |
[09:25] | By the way, did I detect an accent? | 对了 听起来你有点口音 |
[09:27] | No. | 不可能 |
[09:29] | I mean, I had one, but I worked really hard to lose it. | 我原来有 但是我努力改掉了 |
[09:33] | No one ever notices it anymore. | 再也没人注意到了 |
[09:36] | Eastern Europe? | 你是东欧人 |
[09:39] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林人 |
[09:40] | Williamsburg. | 住在威廉斯堡街区一带 |
[09:41] | I grew up Hasidic, speaking Yiddish. | 从小在哈西德社区长大 说依地语 |
[09:44] | I left it a long time ago. | 我很早就离开那里了 |
[09:46] | You left the — the religion? | 你背离了你的宗教 |
[09:48] | The religion, the culture… | 不仅离开了宗教 还有文化 |
[09:50] | my family. | 我的家族 |
[09:54] | Must not have been easy, growing up that way, | 这一路走来肯定不简单 |
[09:57] | knowing you were… | 你现在还是 |
[09:59] | a doctor. | 一名医生 |
[10:03] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[10:04] | My generation, you could get bashed. | 在我那个年代 你这么做要被痛打 |
[10:07] | You could get thrown in jail. | 被抓起来 关进监狱 |
[10:09] | We had to learn codes, how to read each other. | 我们必须学习教义 怎样读懂对方 |
[10:12] | You should thank your lucky stars | 你应当心存感激 |
[10:13] | you get to live your life the way you want it. | 现在你能过上了你想要的生活 |
[10:19] | I don’t know what you went through. | 我不知道你经历过什么 |
[10:21] | Please don’t pretend to know what I went through. | 请不要假装了解我的过去 |
[10:29] | Sir? | 先生 |
[10:30] | My gut… | 我的肚子 |
[10:38] | Code blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[10:42] | The surgery seemed successful, | 手术似乎很成功 |
[10:43] | but we need to monitor for seizures over the next 24 hours. | 但接下来24小时必须监测 以防癫痫 |
[10:48] | Is this high enough? | 高度够吗 |
[10:49] | Um, a little to the left. | 往左一点 |
[10:51] | No. To the right. | 不是这样 往右 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 位置对了 |
[10:59] | You never said anything was wrong. | 你从没提过我们之间出了什么问题 |
[11:04] | Can we have the room for a moment? | 能让我们俩单独待一会儿吗 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry, but we really need to check | 抱歉 我们必须对你检查 |
[11:08] | You’re worried about talking in front of them? | 你怕在他们面前谈论我们的事吗 |
[11:11] | Embarrassing me? | 怕我尴尬 |
[11:17] | I didn’t think anything was wrong. | 我们之间没有任何问题 |
[11:21] | When I met Zane, it — | 只是我遇见了萨恩 |
[11:25] | …made me realize something was missing. | 我意识到我之前错过了一些东西 |
[11:30] | Or, at least, I think that’s what I’m feeling. | 至少 我是这么觉得的 |
[11:33] | You mind tilting your chin up? | 能把下巴抬高一点吗 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:38] | Why couldn’t you just talk to me? | 你就不能和我说说吗 |
[11:42] | Or — or…leave me? | 或者直接离开我 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:54] | Were you happy? | 那你开心吗 |
[11:57] | With him? | 和他在一起 |
[12:09] | I guess I should go. | 我该走了 |
[12:13] | Brendan? | 布兰登 |
[12:18] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[12:22] | Ellie, do you know where you are? | 埃莉 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[12:24] | Why am I in the hospital? | 为什么我在医院 |
[12:33] | Suprarenal aortic aneurysm. | 肾上腺主动脉瘤 |
[12:36] | It ruptured as he was being discharged. | 他正要出院的时候破裂了 |
[12:39] | Clamping aorta now. | 夹住动脉 |
[12:40] | How much blood is he down? | 他血压下降了多少 |
[12:41] | We suctioned out two liters | 我们抽吸出来两升血 |
[12:43] | and gave six units on the rapid infuser. | 又快速输注了六单位 |
[12:45] | The aneurysm caused his back pain. | 动脉瘤导致了背痛 |
[12:47] | Dr. Wolke missed it. | 然而沃克医生忽视了 |
[12:51] | I did an abdominal exam. | 我给他做了一个腹部检查 |
[12:52] | Aneurysms are very hard to catch. | 动脉瘤很难发现 |
[12:54] | Experienced doctors miss them all the time. | 即使是有经验的医生也总是找不到 |
[12:56] | Potts scissors. | 波茨剪 |
[12:57] | The aneurysm is 6.5 centimeters. | 这个动脉瘤有6.5厘米 |
[13:01] | Dr. Wolke should have felt it. | 沃克医生应该能摸到 |
[13:06] | It felt like… normal musculature. | 它感觉就像正常的肌肉组织 |
[13:09] | I-I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:10] | We’ll never know what you felt. | 我们永远不会知道你摸到了什么 |
[13:12] | There’s no way to know if you, or any doctor, for that matter, | 就这件事而言 我们不可能知道你 |
[13:15] | would have detected this. | 或其他医生当时是否会发现 |
[13:17] | I would have. | 我就会发现 |
[13:19] | He asked me – if I wanted to double-check. | 他问过我是否要复查 |
[13:21] | If I had, I would have caught the aneurysm before the rupture. | 如果我复查了 我就会在动脉瘤破裂前发现它 |
[13:24] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[13:29] | He made a mistake. | 他犯错了 |
[13:31] | He might have. | 他可能犯了错 |
[13:32] | But you did, too. | 但你也犯了 |
[13:33] | No. You told me to back off. | 不 是你让我退后 |
[13:36] | I didn’t tell you to abdicate responsibility. | 我没让你推卸责任 |
[13:43] | When a First Year asks if you want to re-check their work, | 第一年住院医师问你是否要复查他们的工作时 |
[13:47] | your answer should always be yes. | 答案永远都是要 |
[13:51] | The fact they’re asking is a warning sign. | 他们问你就是个警告信号 |
[13:57] | I didn’t know that. | 我当时不知道 |
[14:08] | It’s called retrograde memory loss. | 这叫逆行性失忆 |
[14:09] | Luckily, it seems to have been temporary. | 幸好这好像只是暂时的 |
[14:11] | She’s lucid again. | 她又清醒了 |
[14:13] | We’re running an MRI and lab tests | 我们在给她做核磁共振和各种化验 |
[14:16] | to see what caused it. | 查明原因 |
[14:18] | Thank you for, uh, telling me. I know I’m just the… | 谢谢你们告诉我这一切 我知道我只是… |
[14:22] | You care. | 你在乎她 |
[14:26] | Maybe things with Ellie and I weren’t always perfect, but — | 也许我和埃莉之间的关系不总是那么完美 但 |
[14:30] | It was exciting. | 很刺激 |
[14:33] | When I was with her… | 我跟她在一起时就是这样 |
[14:36] | never felt that way before. | 以前从没有过这种感觉 |
[14:37] | I took care of her when she was sick. | 她生病时我会照顾她 |
[14:40] | I never strayed. | 从没离开过 |
[14:41] | It wasn’t about the things we did. | 我们做什么不重要 |
[14:43] | It was — it was about… | 关键在于 |
[14:46] | being with her. | 陪着她 |
[14:50] | She stuck by me when I needed her. | 我需要她时 她也一直在我身边 |
[14:53] | Last year, I was — I was drinking way too much. | 去年 我喝酒喝太多了 |
[15:01] | It’s hard to imagine being without her. | 很难想象没有她的生活 |
[15:04] | I just can’t imagine being without her. | 我根本无法想象没有她的生活 |
[15:14] | She’s stable. | 她稳定了 |
[15:15] | Q-hour neuro exams and monitor for signs of elevated ICP. | 每小时一次神经检查 监测颅内压升高的迹象 |
[15:24] | I believe you’re getting a call, Dr. Park. | 你的电话 朴医生 |
[15:31] | You’re a Parrothead. Wear it proud. | 你是「鹦鹉头」 听到它该自豪 |
[15:35] | Can we just agree to have some limits? | 我们能定几条规则吗 |
[15:37] | Maybe not everything I own is fair game. | 比如不是我的所有东西都可以拿来开玩笑 |
[15:39] | No. | 不 |
[15:41] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[15:42] | Trust me, it’ll be worth every damn bit of sacrifice. | 相信我 一切牺牲都是值得的 |
[15:48] | I’ve said that twice now. | 这句话我已经说了两次了 |
[15:49] | You’ve said a lot of things twice. You have limited creativity. | 很多话你都说过两次 你的创意有限 |
[15:52] | Truth is, it wasn’t creative at all. | 事实是 这根本毫无创意 |
[15:53] | It’s from Jimmy Buffett’s “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” | 这是吉米·巴菲特的「天堂里的芝士汉堡」 |
[15:55] | one of his “Big Eight,” so big, even I know it. | 他的「八大名曲」之一 太有名所以连我都知道 |
[15:57] | You, sir, are no Parrothead. | 先生 你才不是「鹦鹉头」呢 |
[16:03] | Mia does woodwork as a side hustle. | 米娅以前的副业是做木工 |
[16:04] | She made it for me on our first trip to Hawaii. | 那是我们第一次去夏威夷时她给我做的 |
[16:06] | Lovely. | 很可爱 |
[16:07] | Wait. No, that’s not right. | 等等 不对 |
[16:08] | “Pathetic”? | 是「可悲」 |
[16:09] | And do you toss away all mementos of | 你会扔掉所有跟过去的朋友和工作有关的 |
[16:11] | past friends and jobs? | 纪念品吗 |
[16:12] | If a job cheated on me, I might want to move on. | 如果工作欺骗了我 我会向前看 |
[16:15] | When’s the last time you dated someone? | 你上次跟人约会是什么时候 |
[16:17] | When’s the last time you acted like a human being? | 你上次表现得像个人是什么时候 |
[16:18] | So, years? | 所以是多年前了 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I definitely found the right word. | 对 这次我肯定用对词了 |
[16:23] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[16:32] | You can’t sleep? | 你睡不着吗 |
[16:34] | You want some warm milk? | 想喝点热牛奶吗 |
[16:37] | My mother has, like, 18 “prescriptions” for this. | 我妈大概有十八种治失眠的处方 |
[16:39] | Some of them are actual prescriptions. | 有些是真正的处方 |
[16:42] | I can sleep | 我睡得着 |
[16:43] | but need to figure out how to supervise better. | 但要搞清楚如何更好地管理新人 |
[16:47] | How many of these are you planning to read tonight? | 你今天晚上打算看几本 |
[16:49] | Just the relevant sections of each. | 只看每本书里相关的章节就行 |
[16:52] | Tech bros are always watching TED Talks on leadership. | 科技公司的朋友总是看关于领导力的TED演讲 |
[16:55] | That could be quicker than those books. | 比看这些书省时间 |
[17:01] | How about tomorrow, we have a date night? | 明天我们来个约会之夜怎么样 |
[17:04] | Why would we need a date night | 我们为什么要搞约会之夜 |
[17:07] | if we’re in a relationship and living together? | 我们不是已经确定关系住在一起了吗 |
[17:09] | Because it’ll be fun. | 因为那样会很有意思 |
[17:11] | I’ll schedule date night for tomorrow. | 我会安排明晚的约会的 |
[17:14] | Great. Think of something for us to do. | 好极了 想想我们能做什么 |
[17:19] | There is one thing that helps most people sleep | 有一个治失眠的方法对大多数人有用 |
[17:22] | that my mother did not tell me about. | 我妈妈没告诉过我 |
[17:29] | What makes a great manager? | 怎样成为优秀的管理者 |
[17:32] | Some say it’s all about planning. | 有人说全靠规划能力 |
[17:34] | Others, charismatic leadership. | 有人说要有领袖魅力 |
[17:37] | A third group — | 第三种观点 |
[17:40] | Your temporary memory loss was caused by some fat | 囊肿内有脂肪流出 |
[17:43] | that leaked from your cyst. | 导致你暂时性失忆 |
[17:44] | We can remove it via a craniotomy, | 我们可以做开颅手术把它清除掉 |
[17:46] | but there is a real risk of more memory loss. | 但那样有失去更多记忆的风险 |
[17:50] | Maybe permanently. | 也许还是永久性的 |
[17:52] | What will I lose? | 我会失去哪些记忆 |
[17:54] | The time prior to the surgery. | 手术之前的记忆 |
[17:56] | Days, weeks, possibly months. | 几天 几周 也很可能是几个月的 |
[17:59] | But if we don’t operate soon, | 但如果我们不尽快手术 |
[18:00] | the risk of brain damage only grows. | 大脑受损的风险只增不减 |
[18:05] | I can’t do it. | 我不能做手术 |
[18:11] | I don’t even know what I want right now, | 我连自己要什么都不知道 |
[18:14] | but I do know that I don’t want the decision about my marriage | 不过我知道我不想让一场手术 |
[18:18] | forced on me by an operation. | 迫使我作出关于自己婚姻走向的决定 |
[18:24] | Please… | 拜托 |
[18:25] | find another answer. | 想想别的办法 |
[18:37] | You are not very good at your jobs, | 你们不太擅长你们的工作 |
[18:39] | and I’m not very good at teaching you, | 而我不擅长教你们 |
[18:40] | so we are going to focus on one step at a time. | 那我们就一步步来 一次学一点 |
[18:43] | You will master each skill separately. | 你们有各自要掌握的技能 |
[18:45] | I’ve made a list of 400 skills. | 我列出了四百个技能 |
[18:47] | I didn’t have the time to finish it last night because — | 我昨晚没时间全写完是因为 |
[18:51] | Dr. Wolke, you will be focusing on physical exams. | 沃克医生 你去主攻体检 |
[18:53] | You will find a list of the seven post-op tests | 我给你列了给卡尔做的七项 |
[18:55] | to be conducted on Carl. | 术后检查项目 |
[18:56] | Dr. Jackson, you will find relevant seminars | 杰克逊医生 我给你找了些 |
[18:58] | on conquering nerves in the workplace. | 关于克服工作场所紧张情绪的研讨会 |
[19:00] | What are good activities for a date? | 约会有什么好的活动吗 |
[19:04] | what does she like? | 她喜欢什么 |
[19:05] | Cars, coding, “Zelda: Breath of the Wild,” | 汽车 编程 「塞尔达传说:旷野之息」 |
[19:07] | Sauvignon Blanc, Skittles, “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” | 白葡萄酒 彩虹糖 「鲁保罗变装皇后秀」 |
[19:10] | camping… | 露营 |
[19:11] | I had a very romantic time camping in Big Sur. | 我在大瑟尔有过一次很浪漫的露营经历 |
[19:14] | This is for tonight. | 我今晚就要约会 |
[19:18] | I haven’t gone on many dates. | 我没怎么约会过 |
[19:23] | But everyone loves movies. | 但大家都喜欢看电影 |
[19:38] | Healing nicely. | 痊愈的很好 |
[19:39] | No redness or swelling. | 没有红肿 |
[19:42] | I’m gonna palpate around it now. | 我要在刀口附近触诊一下 |
[19:49] | Look, I need to apologize. | 我要跟你道歉 |
[19:51] | For bringing up your personal life the other day. | 几天前不该提起你的私人生活 |
[19:57] | No. | 不用 |
[19:58] | You have nothing to apologize to me for. | 你没什么要跟我道歉的 |
[20:03] | So…what’s next on your list? | 你的体检表上下个项目是什么 |
[20:07] | Checking for signs of infection inside your abdomen. | 检查腹腔是否有感染迹象 |
[20:13] | Open your eyes wider. | 眼睛睁大 |
[20:20] | You have signs of jaundice. | 你有黄疸病的病状 |
[20:23] | I think your liver’s failing. | 应该是肝脏在衰竭 |
[20:30] | The liver is being damaged by a new aneurysm. | 出现新的动脉瘤在压迫肝脏 |
[20:33] | How? A genetic predisposition or — | 怎么会 是遗传易感性还是 |
[20:35] | More likely, when we fixed the first one, | 更有可能是因为我们切除第一个瘤体后 |
[20:37] | we increased the pressure upstream. | 动脉上方压力增大 |
[20:40] | Can we stent the celiac? | 我们能做腹腔支架植入吗 |
[20:41] | Anatomy’s too tricky. | 解剖起来太复杂 |
[20:44] | Aortic to celiac bypass? | 腹主动脉转流呢 |
[20:45] | We’d just risk a new aneurysm forming upstream. | 那样会有动脉上方形成新瘤体的风险 |
[20:48] | Maybe, but it solves the problem in front of us. | 有可能 但是那样能解决眼前的问题 |
[20:51] | He’ll die without an intervention. | 我们不手术干预的话他会死掉的 |
[20:52] | He’ll probably die either way. | 不管我们用哪个方案他都可能死掉 |
[20:59] | Let’s all take the time to research alternate solutions. | 我们花点时间研究下别的方案 |
[21:02] | If we can’t come up with something better in 24 hours, | 如果24小时内想不出更好的方案 |
[21:06] | we proceed with the bypass. | 我们就用转流术 |
[21:24] | She’s saying no for emotional reasons. | 她拒绝的原因是感情方面的 |
[21:29] | So the answer isn’t medical. | 所以她的决定与手术无关 |
[21:31] | It’s emotional. | 是情感原因 |
[21:36] | We think… Zane should talk to Ellie. | 我们认为应该让萨恩和埃莉聊聊 |
[21:39] | No. | 不行 |
[21:41] | I don’t want him anywhere near her. | 我不想让他靠近她 |
[21:42] | To convince her to do the craniotomy. | 说服她做开颅手术 |
[21:47] | From you, it’s self-serving. | 对你来说 这是自私的 |
[21:49] | From Zane… | 对萨恩来说 |
[21:52] | Wait. If she doesn’t want it — | 等等 如果她不愿意… |
[21:53] | You said you can’t imagine life without her. | 你说你无法想象没有她的生活 |
[21:58] | If you meant that, you’d risk anything to keep her alive. | 如果你是认真的 那你会不惜一切代价让她活着 |
[22:02] | Including her memories of you. | 即使代价是她对你的记忆 |
[22:18] | Well done, Shaunnie. | 做得好 肖肖 |
[22:23] | I really needed this. | 我真的需要这个 |
[22:26] | The system update yesterday? | 昨天系统更新了吗 |
[22:27] | Went bananas. | 简直快疯掉了 |
[22:29] | I’ve been flooded with complaints. | 我收到了大量投诉 |
[22:31] | Total nightmare. | 就是场噩梦 |
[22:34] | How’s work? Did the videos help? | 工作怎么样 视频有帮助吗 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 有的 |
[22:40] | Tell me more. | 再跟我说说 |
[22:43] | One of my patients developed a secondary aneurysm. | 我的一个病人长了一个继发性动脉瘤 |
[22:46] | Now I need to find a surgical fix by tomorrow. | 我需要在明天之前找到一个手术方案 |
[22:48] | Otherwise, he will probably die. | 不然他可能就会死去 |
[22:50] | I brought Skittles. | 我带了彩虹糖 |
[22:55] | – Shouldn’t you be at the hospital? – Yes. | -那你不是应该在医院吗 -是的 |
[22:57] | After you go to bed, | 我打算在你睡觉之后 |
[22:59] | I plan to go back and do research. | 我再去医院做研究 |
[23:02] | Shaunnie… go to the hospital. | 肖肖 去医院吧 |
[23:05] | No, we made this schedule. | 不 我们定好了的 |
[23:09] | Someone else needs you. | 有人需要你 |
[23:11] | More than I need you. | 比我更需要你 |
[23:13] | It’s a hospital. | 那是一个医院 |
[23:15] | It’s filled with sick people. | 里面都是病人 |
[23:17] | But tomorrow, will someone need you | 但是明天 有人需要你 |
[23:19] | to come up with a way to save their life? | 想出救他们的办法吗 |
[23:22] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[23:26] | Probably not tomorrow. | 也可能不是明天 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:40] | I am canceling date night. | 我要取消约会之夜 |
[23:44] | That’s rude. | 这是不礼貌的 |
[23:45] | Oh, well. | 那又怎样 |
[23:54] | Then… | 那 |
[23:56] | I should… | 我就该 |
[23:59] | go to the hospital. | 去医院了 |
[24:11] | They’re prepping Ellie for surgery. | 他们正在为埃莉准备手术 |
[24:13] | Any last-minute questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[24:18] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[24:23] | Forgive her. | 原谅她 |
[24:25] | Under the right circumstances, every human will stray. | 在适当的情况下 每个人都会走偏 |
[24:28] | We’re not hardwired for monogamy. | 我们不是天生就一夫一妻制的 |
[24:31] | I’m guessing you’re not married. | 我猜你没有结婚吧 |
[24:33] | I’m not saying that it’s wrong to feel angry. | 我不是说愤怒是不对的 |
[24:36] | She wasn’t honest with you. | 她对你不坦诚 |
[24:40] | The alternative to forgiving her is losing someone that you love. | 如果不原谅她 你就会失去你所爱的人 |
[24:48] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:51] | If she comes back to me just because she forgets him… | 如果她回到我身边只是因为她忘记了他 |
[24:57] | …my marriage wouldn’t be honest. | 那我的婚姻是不坦诚的 |
[25:06] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[25:09] | We could remove more proximal aorta | 我们可以切除更多的近端主动脉 |
[25:12] | and extend the graft. | 延长移植物 |
[25:14] | And rebuild the celiac trunk with what? | 那用什么来重建腹腔动脉干呢 |
[25:17] | Dacron? | 涤纶 |
[25:18] | Branches are too complex. | 分支太复杂了 |
[25:21] | This Lancet article on polymer materials… | 《柳叶刀》上一篇高分子材料的文章 |
[25:24] | doesn’t work. | 没用的 |
[25:25] | But thin-film nitinol? | 那薄膜镍钛诺呢 |
[25:37] | Did we break him? | 我们把他弄坏了吗 |
[25:44] | We have the material. | 我们有材料了 |
[25:50] | It’s his veins. | 是他自己的静脉 |
[26:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:01] | Did we reestablish personal boundaries? | 我们是否重新建立了个人界限呢 |
[26:05] | This morning’s presentation’s on…who’s not moving on? | 今天上午的演讲是关于 谁还没有放下 |
[26:09] | Exhibit A. | 证据一 |
[26:11] | Canoodling on – a very romantic hillside with — | 在一个非常浪漫的山坡上卿卿我我 |
[26:13] | With my gay best friend. Can you leave? | 那是和我最好的同志朋友 你能离开吗 |
[26:17] | Exhibit B. | 证据二 |
[26:19] | A xxl Rob Gronkowski jersey. | 罗布·格隆考斯基的加大号运动衫 |
[26:22] | Just the latest fashion style | 这是一个讨厌爱国者球队的女人 |
[26:24] | from a woman who hates the Patriots? | 最新的时尚风格吗 |
[26:25] | Or an ex-boyfriend’s — | 或是前男友 |
[26:26] | Not an ex. I hooked up with Gronk. | 不是前男友 我和格隆上过 |
[26:28] | Seemed worth preserving. | 似乎值得保留 |
[26:33] | Rob? Or one of his brothers? | 罗布 还是他的兄弟之一 |
[26:36] | Props. I guess. | 大概是支柱前锋 |
[26:37] | Exhibit infinitum — | 终极证据 |
[26:40] | two ticket stubs to “Quantum of Solace.” | 两张《007量子危机》的票根 |
[26:42] | Now, you once called Daniel Craig “James Blonde,” | 你以前管丹尼尔·克雷格叫「金发007」 |
[26:44] | and yet 11 years later, these were in your drawer, | 结果11年后 你抽屉里却有这些东西 |
[26:47] | on top of an instruction manual for a 2019 cellphone, | 放在一本2019年产手机的说明书上 |
[26:50] | which means you dug them out within the last year. | 也就是说你是去年间把这翻出来的 |
[26:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:53] | I can only assume you are currently | 我只能假定你目前 |
[26:55] | once again hooking up with the James Blonde fan. | 又跟那位「金发007」粉丝搞上了 |
[26:57] | How could you possible deduce — | 你怎么可能推断出… |
[26:59] | I also read your e-mails. | 我还看了你的邮件 |
[27:01] | You’ve been sleeping with an ex | 你跟某个前任睡了 |
[27:03] | without asking for any commitment. | 没要任何承诺 |
[27:04] | It’s just sex. It’s not keeping me from anything. | 只是性而已 这对我没有任何影响 |
[27:06] | What’s more likely to prevent someone from moving on? | 什么更有可能阻止你放下过去 |
[27:08] | A parrot in a drawer or an ex in your bed? | 抽屉里的鹦鹉还是床上的前任 |
[27:11] | I’m at least getting something hot from the situation. | 至少我从中得到了些火辣的好处 |
[27:14] | You’re just wallowing in failure. | 你只会沉湎于失败 |
[27:19] | So, if your bag’s empty, | 要是你没有别的「证据」了 |
[27:21] | I’m naked and have to go to the bathroom. | 我现在没穿衣服 并且需要去厕所 |
[27:31] | It’s called a Y-shaped vein graft. | 这叫Y型静脉移植术 |
[27:33] | Your aorta is damaged from the aneurysm | 你的主动脉在分叉的地方 |
[27:35] | right where it branches off. | 被动脉瘤堵住了 |
[27:36] | We’re gonna find a vein in your leg that’s similar in size, | 我们要从你腿部切一截直径相似的静脉 |
[27:39] | cut it out, and use it to replace the damaged artery. | 用它来替代受损动脉 |
[27:43] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[27:44] | This is an excellent solution. | 这是个非常棒的解决方案 |
[27:46] | If it works. | 前提是手术成功 |
[27:48] | What are the actual chances that it doesn’t — | 那我有多大几率… |
[27:51] | that I’m gonna die? | 会死 |
[27:53] | I don’t want to give a number. | 我不想给你一个数字 |
[27:56] | I mean, I can’t. | 我是说 我给不了 |
[27:59] | I literally can’t. There are too many factors. | 我真的没办法 有太多影响因素了 |
[28:01] | I can call in Dr. Murphy — | 我可以叫来莫菲医生 |
[28:02] | I don’t need to hear numbers. | 我不需要听那些数字 |
[28:04] | How bad is this? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[28:13] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[28:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:26] | Whatever happens, you’re gonna be an incredible doctor. | 不论怎样 你都会是一个优秀的医生 |
[28:30] | And I am honored to have been your first patient. | 我很荣幸成为你的第一个病人 |
[28:41] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[28:44] | That first exam. | 你的第一次检查 |
[28:47] | I felt something. | 我察觉到不对劲 |
[28:51] | I should have known it was an aneurysm. | 我早该知道那是个动脉瘤的 |
[28:55] | We could have saved you before it got bad. | 我们本可以在情况恶化前救你的 |
[28:59] | Why…? | 为什么 |
[29:03] | You were my first patient. | 你是我第一个病人 |
[29:13] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 |
[29:16] | I need you to pray. | 为我祈祷 |
[29:20] | You must know a prayer for the sick. | 你肯定知道患者的祈祷文 |
[29:25] | I’m not a believer anymore. | 我不是信徒了 |
[29:28] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[29:30] | But… | 但是 |
[29:51] | Yehi rutsoyn milfuneykhu adoynoy eloyhay | 愿汝得愿 |
[29:54] | vayloyhay avoysay | 吾父之神 |
[29:56] | sheh tishlakh mehayru refiu shlaymu min hashumayim, | 助他康复 |
[30:02] | refias haneyfesh irefias hagif lakhoyleh Carl ben Khava. | 若其必亡 |
[30:08] | Ayl nu refu nu loy. | 饶恕其错 |
[30:26] | Ellie, do you know these men? | 埃莉 你认识这两个男人吗 |
[30:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:30] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[30:34] | And — | 你 |
[30:38] | And are…you a friend of Brendan’s? | 你是布兰登的朋友吗 |
[30:43] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[31:00] | A lot has happened in the last week. | 上周发生了很多事情 |
[31:04] | So before you went under, the doctors made a video. | 在你被麻醉之前 医生们录了个视频 |
[31:09] | It’s sort of a-a message | 算是一段留言吧 |
[31:12] | from your old self to your new one. | 过去的你给崭新的你的留言 |
[31:23] | I just want you to know… | 我只想要你知道 |
[31:26] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:47] | Tell me about the day you met. | 说说你们相遇的那天 |
[31:51] | I was in the middle of an art exhibit in SoMa, | 那天我在首尔美术馆看展 |
[31:55] | and I noticed this guy, and he was… | 然后我注意到这个男人 他 |
[31:59] | was looking at all the same paintings I had been looking at… | 他在看那些我也看过的画 |
[32:04] | Need another 6-0 loaded backhand for the arterial stump. | 给我6-0号线的反手持针钳缝合血管残端 |
[32:11] | Graft is secure. | 移植完成 |
[32:12] | Take off the Satinsky clamp. | 松开萨氏吻合夹 |
[32:20] | Good perfusion to his lower body. | 下半身血流通畅 |
[32:23] | Heart rate’s spiking. | 心率飙升 |
[32:25] | There’s no ST elevations. | 未见ST段升高 |
[32:31] | B.P.’s tanking. Did he thrombose the graft? | 血压在下降 移植血管有血栓吗 |
[32:35] | Distal anastomosis is pulsatile. | 末端吻合处是搏动的 |
[32:38] | But there is blood pooling in the left lower quadrant. | 但是左下腹有大量积血 |
[32:45] | He’s bleeding everywhere but the graft. | 除了移植物 到处都在出血 |
[32:49] | It’s DIC. | 是弥散性血管内凝血 |
[32:50] | Send a stat ROTEM and coag profile — | 放置旋转式血栓弹力计和凝血监测 |
[32:53] | Start compression, give epinephrine, and get the defib. | 开始胸外按压 给予肾上腺素 准备除颤 |
[33:04] | – Set it to 120. – 120. | -设为120伏 -120伏 |
[33:07] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:09] | Compressions. | 按压 |
[33:14] | No response. | 没反应 |
[33:17] | Go to monophasic at 360. | 把单相脉冲除颤仪设为360伏 |
[33:20] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:37] | Why aren’t you shocking again?! | 你怎么还不进行电击 |
[33:40] | He’s in asystole. | 他已经心脏停搏了 |
[33:44] | Dr. Lim? | 利姆医生 |
[33:59] | Dr. Wolke. | 沃克医生 |
[34:01] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:12] | Time of death — 7:23 P.M. | 死亡时间 下午7:23 |
[34:23] | Take as much time as you need. | 你需要多久都行 |
[35:05] | I was in love with him. | 我和他相爱了 |
[35:07] | All those moments I had — | 我度过的那些时光 |
[35:09] | meeting at the gallery, the conversations… | 在画廊相识 聊天 |
[35:15] | I don’t remember any of them. | 我全都想不起来了 |
[35:19] | But they were real. | 但它们是真实的 |
[35:23] | And they brought up feelings. | 并且让我想起一些感受 |
[35:27] | Ones I don’t remember having for a really long time. | 我真的很久没有这样的感受了 |
[35:40] | But all they made me think of was you, Brendan. | 但这些都让我想到你 布兰登 |
[35:44] | Hearing how I met Zane just reminded me | 在听我怎么认识萨恩的时候 只让我想起 |
[35:46] | how you and I met at Chelsey’s party, | 我和你是如何在切尔茜的派对上相识的 |
[35:49] | and you showed up in that ugly bomber jacket. | 你穿着那件很丑的短夹克出现 |
[35:53] | And Zane taking me to the hospital | 还有萨恩带我去医院 |
[35:55] | reminded me how you nursed me for months | 让我想起当我在阿斯彭摔断了股骨 |
[35:57] | when I broke my femur in Aspen. | 你是如何照顾了我几个月 |
[36:00] | And the whole time… | 并且从头到尾 |
[36:05] | …I just couldn’t stop thinking about | 我忍不住想 |
[36:06] | how much I must have hurt you. | 我有多伤你的心 |
[36:17] | And I d– | 还有我不 |
[36:19] | I don’t know if… | 我不知道你 |
[36:22] | you can forgive me. | 你能不能原谅我 |
[36:27] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[36:37] | And I — I want to come home. | 还有我 我想回家 |
[36:52] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:58] | That bomber jacket was really cool. | 那件短夹克其实挺酷的 |
[37:46] | He died. | 他死了 |
[37:52] | I tried stepping back. | 我试着不去干涉 |
[37:55] | I tried brainstorming. | 我试着集思广益 |
[38:00] | And he died. | 结果他死了 |
[38:07] | I don’t know what people are thinking or feeling. | 我不知道其他人怎么想的 有什么感受 |
[38:11] | I can’t communicate what I need. | 我不能说出我的需求 |
[38:14] | And more patients will die. | 会有更多患者死去 |
[38:21] | You don’t think your ASD had anything to do | 你不认为你的自闭症和患者的死 |
[38:23] | with your patient’s death, do you? | 有什么关系 对吧 |
[38:26] | Because it didn’t. | 因为 没有关系 |
[38:29] | Asher wasn’t sure about his abdominal exam. | 亚舍对他的腹部检查结果不太确定 |
[38:34] | I should have known that. | 我早该知道的 |
[38:37] | Shaun, you’re gonna do most things | 肖恩 你在大部分事上 |
[38:40] | better than anyone else, | 都比其他人做得好 |
[38:43] | and there are days when you’re gonna fail, like everyone else. | 但你也和其他人一样 会有失误的时候 |
[38:48] | Today might be one of those days. | 今天也许就是其中一天 |
[38:52] | So… | 所以 |
[38:57] | …what do you do then? | 之后你会怎么做 |
[39:04] | You go home, you… | 你回家 你 |
[39:06] | be with the people you love. | 和你爱的人在一起 |
[39:11] | You take comfort in that, | 你从中得到治愈 |
[39:12] | and then you wake up tomorrow and start all over again. | 然后第二天醒来 重新开始 |
[39:40] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[39:45] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:49] | …don’t want to be alone right now. | 我现在不想自己一个人 |
[40:33] | I opened a Bumble account today. | 我今天注册了一个交友账户 |
[40:39] | I swiped right three times today. | 我今天右滑了三次 |
[40:46] | Gronk’s jersey didn’t have a tag in the back. | 格隆的球衣背面没有标签 |
[40:50] | It’s symbolic. | 这是象征性的 |
[40:53] | You have any idea how much the real one will be worth one day? | 你知不知道真球衣以后会值多少钱 |
[40:56] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[41:01] | Wastin’ away again in Margaritaville. | 又一次去了玛格丽塔镇 |
[41:07] | Searchin’ for my lost shaker of salt. | 寻找我丢失的盐瓶 |
[41:13] | Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame. | 有人说这是一个女人的错误 |
[41:18] | But I know, | 但是我知道 |
[41:22] | – It’s my own damn fault. – Damn fault | -是我该死的错 -该死的错 |
[41:59] | I’m glad you’re here with me. | 我很高兴你陪着我 |
[42:01] | So am I. | 我也是 |