时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:01] | The aneurysm caused his back pain. Dr. Wolke missed it. | 动脉瘤导致了背痛 然而沃克医生忽视了 |
[00:04] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[00:06] | Compressions. | 按压 |
[00:10] | Dr. Wolke. | 沃克医生 |
[00:13] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:14] | Take as much time as you need. | 你需要多久都行 |
[00:16] | 访客不得探视 由于新冠肺炎 我院实行零访客政策 | |
[00:17] | The virus has damaged your mother’s lungs. | 病毒摧毁了你母亲的肺 |
[00:20] | We’re doing everything we can to help her. | 我们会尽一切力量救她 |
[00:24] | 120 joules. | 120焦 |
[00:25] | I’ve got hydroxychloroquine, ribavirin… | 我有羟氯喹 利巴韦林 |
[00:28] | I’m twice the size of SJ General. | 我们医院的规模是圣荷西总医院的两倍 |
[00:29] | I should have twice the amount of tests. | 我们检测的病例数也应该是他们的两倍 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God, what happened? Is he okay? | 天呐 怎么回事 他还好吗 |
[01:22] | I’m a doctor. What happened? | 我是医生 怎么了 |
[01:23] | I don’t know. He was running. I honked. | 我不知道 他在跑步 我按了喇叭 |
[01:25] | All of a sudden, he was in front of my car. | 突然他就倒在我车前了 |
[01:29] | Pedestrian versus car, GCS five at scene. | 行人与车相撞 现场昏迷指数为五 |
[01:31] | Rigid abdomen with active bleeding. | 腹部僵硬 有内出血 |
[01:32] | Flail chest with pneumo. | 连枷胸和气胸 |
[01:38] | He needs an ex lap. Now. | 他需要立刻做剖腹探查术 |
[01:43] | We’ve got a massive hemoperitoneum. | 严重腹腔积血 |
[01:44] | I need two large suctions and lap pads in all four quadrants. | 需要两次大抽吸 四个胸腔都要腹腔垫 |
[01:51] | There’s a grade-three liver laceration | 右边外侧处 |
[01:53] | in right lateral segments. | 有三度肝脏撕裂 |
[01:54] | Liver stitch, number 1 chromic | 肝脏需缝合 一号铬制肠线 |
[01:55] | on a blunt needle and a combat gauze. | 用钝针和作战纱布 |
[02:06] | What were you doing on your bike at that hour? | 你当时骑车去干什么 |
[02:08] | Heading into work. | 来工作 |
[02:09] | Trying to prep for my budget meeting with Glassman. | 想准备和格拉斯曼的预算会议 |
[02:12] | Mobilize the liver to check for any associated diaphragm injury. | 移动肝脏 检查是否有相关膈肌损伤 |
[02:15] | It’s the other side of town. | 那在城的另一侧 |
[02:17] | I was taking the scenic route. | 我选了风景好的路线 |
[02:19] | BP’s dropping. | 血压下降了 |
[02:20] | He’s got another bleed. Add more lap pads and run the bowel. | 他还有个出血点 再拿点腹腔垫 检查肠子 |
[02:25] | There’s a perforation near the terminal ileum. | 回肠末端附近有穿孔 |
[02:28] | Something tore through the intestinal wall. | 有东西刺穿了肠壁 |
[02:34] | It’s shrapnel. | 是个弹片 |
[02:36] | From the accident? | 车祸时进去的吗 |
[02:38] | The coat’s eroded. | 外层已经被腐蚀了 |
[02:39] | It looks like it’s been in there a while. | 看起来卡在这有段时间了 |
[02:42] | It must have gotten dislodged in the accident. | 肯定是因为车祸移位了 |
[03:00] | How does Asher seem to you? | 你觉得亚舍怎么样 |
[03:02] | He seems fine. | 挺好的 |
[03:04] | Too fine for someone who’s just lost their first patient. | 对一个刚失去第一位患者的医生来说 有点太好了 |
[03:07] | I don’t have time to worry about people being too fine. | 我没空操心看上去太好了的人 |
[03:10] | – He’s faking it. – Good. | -他在装 -很好 |
[03:11] | The brain releases serotonin when you smile, | 微笑时大脑会释放血清素 |
[03:13] | even if you’re miserable. | 即便你很痛苦 |
[03:14] | I feel better already. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[03:15] | Denial is not a proven strategy for psychological health. | 否认对保持心理健康行之无效 |
[03:19] | Dwelling on things you can’t change doesn’t help either. | 对无法改变的事实念念不忘也没用 |
[03:33] | 24-year-old woman came into the ER | 一位24岁的女性到了急诊室 |
[03:34] | complaining of abdominal pain and headaches, | 自述腹痛头疼 |
[03:36] | and, surprise, she’s pregnant. | 意外吧 她怀孕了 |
[03:38] | Apparently not a happy surprise. | 但不是个幸福的意外 |
[03:40] | She wants an abortion. | 她想堕胎 |
[03:42] | Well, what’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[03:44] | I assume you haven’t recently learned the value of sharing, | 我猜你最近没怎么学会分享 |
[03:46] | which makes me think there’s another reason | 所以我想应该有别的原因 |
[03:48] | you’re unloading this onto the surgical department. | 让你把这个病例汇报给手术部 |
[03:50] | She has a congenital IgA deficiency | 她有先天性免疫球蛋白A缺陷 |
[03:51] | and a history of severe infections. | 严重感染病史 |
[03:53] | She’ll need IV antibiotics | 她会需要静脉注射抗生素 |
[03:55] | and close post-surgical observation. | 以及术后密切观察 |
[03:57] | I figured one of your newbies may as well learn something. | 我想你的新手不如借机学点知识 |
[04:10] | Lea’s birthday is tomorrow. | 莉亚明天生日 |
[04:13] | There are many cute frogs and many romantic songs. | 有很多可爱的青蛙和浪漫的歌曲 |
[04:16] | I can’t decide. | 我选不好 |
[04:21] | It is my first gift as her boyfriend. | 这是我作为男友的第一个礼物 |
[04:24] | It needs to be… awesome. | 必须要…很酷 |
[04:27] | Well, then, maybe singing frogs, | 那或许唱歌青蛙 |
[04:28] | however cute, might be a mistake. | 无论有多可爱 都是个错误选项 |
[04:32] | Try something more personal or romantic. | 找找其他更私人或浪漫的礼物吧 |
[04:35] | And find a resident who hasn’t done a suction D&C | 找一个没做过刮宫堕胎手术的住院医生 |
[04:39] | and teach them. | 教他们 |
[04:40] | No, n… no. I’ll do it myself. | 不 不 我自己做 |
[04:44] | I’m not going to teach anymore. | 我不要教别人 |
[04:46] | I’m a good surgeon. I’ll do surgery. | 我是个优秀的外科医生 我做手术 |
[04:48] | Dr. Murphy, part of your job as a surgeon is to teach. | 莫菲医生 你作为外科医生的职责之一就是教学 |
[04:51] | You can’t opt out because it’s difficult. | 你不能因为困难就选择不做 |
[04:53] | I am opting out because I’m bad at it. | 我选择不做是因为我不擅长 |
[04:56] | Well, you can’t opt out for any reason. | 无论如何你都不能选择不做 |
[04:57] | But I may have given you too much responsibility too soon, | 但我可能一下子给你太多责任了 |
[05:01] | so I will supervise your supervision | 所以我会看着你教学 |
[05:04] | until you get the hang of it. | 直到你掌握技巧 |
[05:06] | Pick someone. | 选个人 |
[05:07] | Did you two lose something? | 你俩丢东西了吗 |
[05:09] | Our patient. | 我们的患者 |
[05:11] | Rose Babcock. | 露丝·巴布科克 |
[05:12] | She’s post-op from repair of a distal radius fracture. | 她做了桡骨远端骨折手术 |
[05:15] | 60s. White hair. | 六十多岁 白头发 |
[05:17] | Looks at you like she’s staring into your soul. | 看着你时仿佛能看穿你的灵魂 |
[05:19] | Does she have a limp? | 她瘸吗 |
[05:21] | No. | 不 |
[05:21] | Well, I think she does now. | 我想她现在瘸了 |
[05:25] | Ms. Babcock, did you fall down again? | 巴布科克女士 你又摔了吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[05:28] | But… but there’s a poor man in room 318 | 但 但318房有个可怜的男人 |
[05:31] | who’s in a lot of pain. | 非常痛苦 |
[05:34] | Let’s get you back in bed. | 让我扶你回床上去 |
[05:40] | Yep. | 走 |
[05:42] | Apply a new Tegaderm, not antibiotic ointment. | 给她换上新的透明敷料 不是抗菌软膏 |
[05:51] | They breathe. | 穿起来透气 |
[05:52] | Don’t make us handcuff you to the bed, Rose. | 别逼我们把你拷在床上 露丝 |
[05:54] | We charge extra for that. | 那要额外收费的 |
[05:56] | Dry the skin more so it’ll stick. | 把皮肤擦干才能粘牢 |
[05:59] | You’re doing just fine, dear. | 你做得很好 |
[06:03] | Heart rate’s spiking in the 130s. | 心率飙升至130 |
[06:05] | BP 162 over 95. | 血压在162/95 |
[06:07] | Are you feeling any pressure in your chest? | 觉着胸闷吗 |
[06:09] | No, it’s just anxiety. | 没有 只是焦虑 |
[06:11] | Not mine. It’s one of yours. | 不是我 你们中有人焦虑 |
[06:17] | We’re gonna pretend, | 既然是在你胸腔内检测到的 |
[06:19] | since it’s happening in your chest, that it’s yours. | 我们只能假定是你的情况 |
[06:22] | 20 milligrams IV labetalol. | 静脉注射20毫克的柳胺心定 |
[06:24] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:25] | I’m an empath. I can feel what other people are feeling, | 我是个读心者 能感受到他人的感觉 |
[06:30] | and one of you is very stressed out. | 你们中有个人压力很大 |
[06:35] | Olivia, stay where you are. | 奥利维亚 继续你的工作 |
[06:37] | And one milligram of Ativan. | 再注射1毫克的劳拉西泮 |
[06:59] | Keep away from me! | 别靠近我 |
[07:00] | No! Step back! | 别 后退 |
[07:02] | Sir, you were in an accident. We’re taking care of you. | 先生 你遭遇了交通事故 我们在给你做治疗 |
[07:05] | Stop. Stop it! Now! | 别过来 |
[07:08] | Get away from me! | 快走开 |
[07:09] | I need you to hold him down while I administer Haldol. | 待会儿你们把他按到 我来注射镇定剂 |
[07:12] | Sir, please just… | 先生 |
[07:14] | I’m warning you.This room is being cleared. | 我警告你们 这间屋子安全了 |
[07:16] | No one is gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你的 |
[07:19] | Ben. | 本 |
[07:22] | You’re having a flashback. | 一切都是记忆重现 |
[07:27] | You’re not in Afghanistan. | 现在你不在阿富汗 |
[07:30] | You’re in the hospital. | 而是在医院 |
[07:33] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[07:35] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:48] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[07:49] | Yeah. Yeah, baby, it’s me. | 是的 亲爱的 是我 |
[07:51] | Zoe, I… I couldn’t sleep. | 佐伊 我睡不着 |
[07:53] | I… I went for a run, and I… | 所以我就去跑步了 然后 |
[07:56] | I heard an explosion. | 我听到了一声爆炸声 |
[07:59] | And I don’t… I don’t know what happened after that. | 之后发生了什么 我都不知道了 |
[08:03] | You were hit by a car. | 你被车撞了 |
[08:05] | We had to do surgery, but you’re gonna be okay. | 我们给你做了手术 你会好起来的 |
[08:09] | It’s okay. | 会好的 |
[08:11] | Take him back to his room, make sure he didn’t open his wound. | 把他带回病房检查他的伤口 别裂开了 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:30] | Dr. Murphy? | 莫菲医生 |
[08:38] | Rose is not your patient. | 露丝不是你的病人 |
[08:40] | She was teaching me about her gift. | 她在教我她的通感天赋 |
[08:43] | She says the basis of empathy is curiosity, | 她说通感的基础是好奇 |
[08:46] | which I find curious because… | 对此我挺好奇的 因为 |
[08:48] | I’m curious about the job you’re supposed to be doing. | 我倒是好奇你该做的工作进展如何 |
[08:51] | Who are you leading through the D&C? | 你选了谁来做刮宫堕胎手术 |
[08:53] | None of them. | 一个都没选 |
[08:55] | The only one who hasn’t done one does not want to, | 唯一一个没做过的不愿意做 |
[08:59] | so I will. | 所以我来做 |
[09:00] | Which resident? | 哪个住院医师 |
[09:02] | Wanting to is irrelevant. It’s their job. | 愿不愿意都必须做 这是他们的工作 |
[09:05] | Wanting to is irrelevant. It’s your job. | 愿不愿意都必须做 这是你的工作 |
[09:09] | I’m a Christian. | 我是一名基督徒 |
[09:10] | Performing an abortion goes against my beliefs. | 堕胎违反我的教义 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | You may encounter a situation one day | 有一天你会遇到一种情况 |
[09:20] | where this procedure could save a woman’s life. | 那就是堕胎手术能救人一命 |
[09:23] | Then I hope someone else can… | 那么我希望别人能 |
[09:24] | And it’s my job to make sure you can perform all surgeries, | 我的工作就是确保你能做任何手术 |
[09:27] | including abortions. | 包括堕胎手术 |
[09:33] | So where does that leave us? | 所以我们还有别的选择吗 |
[09:37] | I’ll do the surgery. | 我来做这个手术 |
[09:38] | I’ve only done one. | 我只做过一次 |
[09:39] | I’m sure there’s a lot I still can learn. | 我认为我还有许多要学 |
[09:45] | Dr. Murphy, you have a new student. | 莫菲医生 你有个新学生了 |
[09:47] | Get her started running pre-surgery assessments. | 让她开始做术前评估吧 |
[09:49] | Thank you, Olivia. | 谢谢 奥利维亚 |
[09:51] | That’s the kind of ambition I like to see. | 这才是我想看到的干劲 |
[09:55] | He did three tours. | 他驻派了三次 |
[09:57] | He came home after he was injured in some kind of explosion. | 在某场爆炸中他受伤了 然后就回来了 |
[10:01] | I don’t really know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[10:03] | Some… He’s tried to tell me about it several times, | 他好几次想告诉我 |
[10:06] | but he just… He breaks down. | 但中途都崩溃了 |
[10:08] | When was he diagnosed with PTSD? | 什么时候他确诊为创伤后应激障碍 |
[10:10] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[10:12] | But he hasn’t been the same since he got back. | 但自从回来后病情一直在变化 |
[10:16] | At first, he was moody, irritable. | 刚开始 他情绪化 易怒 |
[10:21] | Little things would set him off. | 一点小事都会惹火他 |
[10:24] | Then the insomnia started. | 之后患上了不眠症 |
[10:27] | His mind is just… It’s never at rest. | 他的脑子停不下来 |
[10:31] | Nights are the worst, you know? He, um… | 晚上的情况最糟糕 |
[10:34] | He gets these terrible nightmares. | 做些非常恐怖的噩梦 |
[10:37] | Flashbacks. Just… | 也会有记忆重现 |
[10:40] | We can’t sleep in the same room anymore. | 所以我们就分房间睡了 |
[10:46] | Make sure he stays off his feet. | 确保他不要乱跑 |
[10:48] | Would you like us to arrange a psych consult? | 你愿意让我们安排个心理咨询吗 |
[10:51] | We’ve been down that road. | 我们已经尝试过了 |
[10:54] | Talk therapy, group therapy, exposure therapy… | 谈话疗法 群体疗法 暴露疗法 |
[10:59] | endless medications. | 吃数不完的药 |
[11:01] | Let us know if you change your mind. | 如果你们需要随时和我们说 |
[11:55] | Jillian, I need those stuff on the elective surgery for my budget meeting. | 吉莉安 我开预算会议需要择期手术的资料 |
[11:59] | And a coffee. | 还要一杯咖啡 |
[12:03] | Jillian? | 吉莉安 |
[12:06] | She’s not there. I need approval for this. | 她不在 我需要你的签字 |
[12:11] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[12:14] | You said I couldn’t give her the frogs. | 你说我不能送她那些青蛙 |
[12:17] | Oh, you can’t give her this either. | 你也不能送她这个 |
[12:19] | You don’t know what it is. | 你不知道这是什么 |
[12:21] | I know it would mean more | 能让你离开医院去买的 |
[12:22] | if you had to leave the building to get it. | 才是更有意义的礼物 |
[12:27] | I would like to do the suction D&C surgery. | 我决定做刮宫堕胎手术了 |
[12:31] | I assume your religious convictions haven’t changed | 你的宗教观念并没在过去几小时内 |
[12:33] | – in the last few hours. – No. | -发生改变 -没变 |
[12:36] | But I believe I was put in this program for a reason. | 但我相信我加入这个项目是有原因的 |
[12:38] | So, if you think it’s important for me | 所以如果你认为让我学习做堕胎术 |
[12:40] | to learn how to do an abortion, | 是重要的 |
[12:42] | then I should learn. | 那我就应该去学 |
[12:46] | Take Jordan to the skills lab. Run the surgery steps. | 带乔丹去练习室 熟悉一下手术步骤 |
[12:49] | You two will handle the D&C yourselves. | 你们两个自己做刮宫堕胎手术 |
[12:51] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[12:54] | How are you going to supervise my supervision | 如果你不在我身边 |
[12:57] | if you’re not there? | 要怎么看着我教学 |
[12:58] | I will help you prep and debrief afterwards. | 我会帮你做手术准备和之后的汇报 |
[13:00] | But this patient doesn’t need | 但这位病人并不需要 |
[13:01] | a gallery of strangers standing around, | 一群陌生人围着她 |
[13:03] | gawking at her most private experience. | 盯着她最私密的遭遇 |
[13:05] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[13:06] | Ben woke up complaining of pain. | 本醒来就一直在抱怨说痛 |
[13:08] | Did you check the incision? | 你检查过切口了吗 |
[13:09] | The pain is in his arm. | 疼痛点在他胳膊处 |
[13:13] | Now test external rotation of the shoulder. | 现在来测试下肩膀的外部旋转 |
[13:16] | We’re almost done. | 就快好了 |
[13:18] | Can you describe the pain? | 你能描述一下有多痛吗 |
[13:23] | We’ll call it a 10. | 应该是十级痛 |
[13:24] | It’s been hurting for years, but, this is… | 这已经痛了好几年了 但这次 |
[13:26] | this is something else. | 不太一样 |
[13:28] | How did you injure your shoulder before? | 你之前是怎么伤到肩膀的 |
[13:33] | I was in a… | 我当时… |
[13:36] | I was in a convoy in Kandahar, | 我当时在坎大哈的护卫队 |
[13:40] | and there was a… | 然后在那里… |
[13:44] | I dislocated my… | 我脱臼了… |
[13:48] | You don’t need to discuss it with us. | 你不需要和我们说这个 |
[13:51] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[13:52] | Swelling, sensitivity to touch, discoloration. | 肿胀 对触觉敏感 变色 |
[13:55] | – Could be CRPS. – What is that? | -可能是CRPS -什么东西 |
[13:57] | Well, it appears the car accident aggravated a prior injury. | 就是车祸导致某处旧伤恶化了 |
[14:01] | You’ve developed complex regional pain syndrome. | 你患上了复杂性区域疼痛综合征 |
[14:03] | We’ll start you on Gabapentin and Dilaudid. | 我们先给你用加巴喷汀和盐酸氢吗啡酮 |
[14:06] | Opioids make me a little insane. | 类鸦片药物会让我有些失常 |
[14:09] | We could do a stellate ganglion block. | 我们可以做星状神经节阻滞 |
[14:11] | It’s an injection of anesthetic near the spine | 在脊椎附近注射麻醉剂 |
[14:14] | that blocks the pain signals, | 能阻断疼痛信号 |
[14:16] | and could also help the PTSD. | 也有可能帮助创伤后应激障碍 |
[14:20] | I’ve been treated for PTSD for years. | 我治疗创伤后应激障碍很多年了 |
[14:22] | Why haven’t I heard about this? | 怎么没听说过这个 |
[14:23] | It’s experimental, but promising. | 还在试验阶段 但很有希望 |
[14:26] | The procedure comes with risks: | 手术的风险有 |
[14:27] | vascular injury, infection, major hematoma. | 血管损伤 感染 严重血肿 |
[14:30] | Dr. Lim, I’ve been taking a risk every time I go to sleep. | 利姆医生 每次睡觉对我来说都是冒险 |
[14:36] | I want to do it. | 我想做 |
[14:38] | Stellate block is an accepted procedure for treatment of pain. | 星状神经节阻滞是一种公认的疼痛治疗方法 |
[14:40] | Which you wouldn’t have suggested | 如果病人没有同时患有精神疾病 |
[14:42] | if the patient didn’t also have a mental health condition. | 你本不会这么建议的 |
[14:45] | I hear Jordan’s back on the D&C, | 我听说乔丹又接受堕胎手术了 |
[14:47] | in spite of her righteous indignation. | 尽管她如此义愤填膺 |
[14:48] | Is something chirping? | 有什么东西在叫吗 |
[14:50] | I think you’re being unfair. | 我觉得你不公平 |
[14:51] | Well, if anyone’s being unfair, it’s me. | 要说是谁不公平 也该是我 |
[14:53] | I told Jordan to do it. | 是我让乔丹这么做的 |
[14:55] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[14:56] | We make decisions that are hard to live with all the time. | 我们总是会做一些难以接受的决定 |
[14:59] | We make them anyway. | 但最终还是做了 |
[15:00] | And I told her pissing off the Chief | 我告诉她惹毛主任 |
[15:01] | was a very bad way to start your residency. | 是你实习期一个糟糕的开端 |
[15:04] | Glad to hear you’re still moonlighting | 真高兴你还在兼职 |
[15:05] | as surgical department camp counselor, | 外科系夏令营的辅导员 |
[15:07] | but I don’t mean you were being unfair to Jordan. | 但我不是说你对乔丹不公平 |
[15:09] | You’re being unfair to the patient. | 是你对病人不公平 |
[15:11] | She’s facing an emotionally fraught procedure. | 她正面临着一个情感上备受煎熬的手术 |
[15:13] | She needs the support of her doctors. | 她需要医生的支持 |
[15:15] | And who she’s getting is a rookie | 结果等来的是一只菜鸟 |
[15:16] | who thinks she’s committing murder. | 一只觉得自己犯了谋杀罪的菜鸟 |
[15:19] | And Shaun. | 还有肖恩 |
[15:24] | I have a point. | 我说得有道理 |
[15:27] | I’ll lead Jordan through the D&C myself. | 我会亲自带乔丹做堕胎手术 |
[15:29] | You’re happy. | 你开心了 |
[15:30] | Dr. Murphy will be happy. | 莫菲医生开心了 |
[15:32] | My cup runneth over. | 我这圣杯斟满了爱 |
[15:34] | Now get whatever’s in that box out of my department. | 现在给我带着这箱乱叫的东西滚出去 |
[15:46] | Morning sickness. | 晨吐 |
[15:48] | Nurse Ella’s. | 是艾拉护士 |
[15:50] | Rose claims she can feel her pregnancy. | 露丝说她能感觉到艾拉怀孕了 |
[15:52] | She was right about the guy in Room 318. | 她对318房间那个人的猜测是对的 |
[15:54] | He had a clot in his ankle. | 他脚踝处确实有血块 |
[15:56] | I’m sure she picked up on some subtle clues, | 我相信她发现了一些微妙的线索 |
[15:58] | like the guy moaning and grasping his ankle. | 比如那个人呻吟着抱着自己的脚踝 |
[16:01] | Get a CT to rule out abdominal injury from her fall. | 做个CT 排除摔倒造成的腹部损伤 |
[16:06] | We’re going to insert a thin needle into your neck | 我们会在你脖子上插入一根细针 |
[16:09] | so we can inject the anesthetic. | 好让我们注射麻醉剂 |
[16:11] | It may sting a bit. | 这可能会有点疼 |
[16:18] | Use an in-plane approach to place the needle | 用平面法将针头放在 |
[16:20] | between the C6 tubercle and carotid artery. | 第六节脊椎结节和颈动脉之间 |
[16:46] | You might feel some discomfort. | 你可能会感到有些不适 |
[17:06] | 患者哈里斯·本 紧急救护需求 | |
[17:19] | What’s wrong? | 什么情况 |
[17:20] | Zoe’s hurt. | 佐伊受伤了 |
[17:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[17:22] | Get some ice. | 拿点冰块来 |
[17:23] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[17:24] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[17:26] | I hit her. | 我打了她 |
[17:26] | I was laying next to him. | 我躺在他旁边 |
[17:28] | I know I shouldn’t, | 我知道我不该这么做的 |
[17:29] | but the shot just made his pain feel so much better. | 但那一针让他的疼痛减轻了好多 |
[17:32] | – I thought… – Zo. | -我就以为 -小佐 |
[17:34] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 不是你的错 |
[17:37] | There was a noise in the hall. | 我听到走廊有声音 |
[17:39] | – I lashed out. – I know. | -就挥拳了 -我知道 |
[17:41] | I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. | 我不是有意的 对不起 |
[17:50] | Nothing’s broken. | 没伤到筋骨 |
[17:52] | I can get you something for the swelling. | 我给你拿点消肿的东西 |
[17:53] | No. I’m okay. I’m gonna go home, get cleaned up. | 不用 我没事 我回家去清理 |
[17:58] | I just need some time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[18:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:15] | I think we can help Ben. | 我觉得我们可以帮助本 |
[18:17] | There have been some promising results | 用迷走神经刺激术治疗创伤后应激障碍 |
[18:19] | using Vagal Nerve Stimulation to treat PTSD. | 有一些成功的案例 |
[18:22] | His scarring would make it impossible | 他的疤痕使我们不可能 |
[18:23] | to expose and find the nerve without damaging it. | 在开刀找迷走神经的同时不造成损伤 |
[18:26] | Those scars are the reason that we need to try. | 那些疤痕正是我们应该尝试的原因 |
[18:29] | Imagine reliving your worst nightmare over and over again. | 想象一下 一次又一次经历过去的噩梦 |
[18:33] | Why doesn’t anyone around here | 为什么这里的人 |
[18:33] | want to do the job they were hired for? | 都不想做自己的本职工作 |
[18:35] | What Ben needs is psychological help. | 本需要的是心理治疗 |
[18:37] | I’ve ordered a consult. | 我预约了心理咨询 |
[18:38] | Leave it to the people who are trained to do it. | 把这事留给专业的人去做吧 |
[18:42] | It sets a bad precedent to force a resident | 强迫住院医生 |
[18:43] | to do a procedure they’re not comfortable with. | 做他们有心理障碍的手术 起了个坏头 |
[18:45] | Wow. Does anyone around here not have an opinion | 这里没有人对谁该做那该死的堕胎手术 |
[18:47] | about who should do that damn abortion? | 没有意见吗 |
[18:49] | Jordan had a choice, and in my opinion, she made the right one. | 乔丹是有选择的 在我看来 她选对了 |
[18:52] | It’s not a true choice if you’re coerced by your boss. | 在老板胁迫下做的选择不是真心的 |
[18:54] | I asked her to do her job. | 我只是叫她做自己的工作 |
[18:56] | You took an opportunity from a resident who wants to learn | 你从想学习的住院医师那里夺走了机会 |
[18:59] | in favor of one who doesn’t. | 而让不想学习的去做 |
[19:00] | Is this song and dance about Jordan doing the procedure | 这番长篇大论是关于逼乔丹做手术 |
[19:03] | or your niece not doing it? | 还是你的侄女做不了手术 |
[19:06] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[19:07] | There’s a misconception that Olivia came to St. Bonaventure | 你误会奥利维亚来圣何塞圣文德医院 |
[19:09] | because of me. | 是因为我 |
[19:11] | She’s here because of your reputation. | 其实她是仰慕你的名声 |
[19:14] | The great Dr. Lim, | 伟大的利姆医生 |
[19:15] | a master class in technique, professionalism, empathy. | 大师级的医术 高专业素养 富有同情心 |
[19:20] | Lately, it doesn’t seem like that reputation holds up. | 最近 这些名声有些站不住脚了 |
[19:27] | I’m giving you an antibiotic to prevent infection. | 我给你开了抗生素 防止感染 |
[19:31] | The vacuum aspiration will take about 15 minutes, | 真空抽吸需要十五分钟左右 |
[19:33] | and you’ll be numbed with a local anesthetic. | 然后你会局部失去知觉 |
[19:36] | Conscious sedation is also an option, | 也可以选择清醒 |
[19:38] | but you will need someone to drive you home afterwards. | 但手术后你需要有人开车送你回家 |
[19:45] | Do you have any questions for me? | 你有什么问题要问我吗 |
[19:52] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[20:04] | Are you certain you wanna go ahead with the abortion? | 你确定你仍想堕胎吗 |
[20:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:19] | Then you don’t have to be scared. | 那你就不必害怕 |
[20:22] | You’re the making the right decision for you. | 你为自己做了正确的决定 |
[20:31] | Give her another 400 micrograms of misoprostol. | 再给她注射400微克米索前列醇 |
[20:34] | I’ll be back for the procedure. | 我会在手术时回来 |
[20:37] | This doesn’t work. | 这个不行 |
[20:38] | I need these numbers in spreadsheet format. | 把这些数据做成电子表格的形式给我 |
[20:41] | – Thank you. – Oh, excuse me. | -谢谢你 -借过 |
[20:46] | Dr. Park? | 朴医生 |
[20:47] | Rose’s CT was normal. | 露丝的CT扫描正常 |
[20:49] | Get an upper GI barium study. | 做一个上消化道钡餐检查 |
[20:54] | Also, one of your first-years seems upset. | 还有 有个新来的住院医生看起来很沮丧 |
[20:57] | He’s been in the stairwell for a while. | 他在楼梯间待了有一会了 |
[21:02] | Everything okay in here? | 还好吗 |
[21:06] | I just needed some quiet. | 我需要安静一会 |
[21:11] | Surgeons come into the stairwell for two reasons, | 医生来楼梯间有两个原因 |
[21:14] | fire drills or doctor trauma. | 消防演习或者工作创伤 |
[21:17] | You having a fire drill? | 你在做消防演习吗 |
[21:20] | I just wish we had a more effective treatment for Ben. | 我只是希望能给本更好的治疗手段 |
[21:24] | His head’s so messed up, and we can’t help him. | 他精神错乱 我们却帮不了他 |
[21:31] | I don’t think this is about Ben. | 我觉得这与本无关 |
[21:45] | Have you ever lost a patient | 你有没有明知道能救 |
[21:47] | you knew you could have saved? | 却没有救活的病人 |
[21:55] | When covid was at its worst, | 新冠最严重的时候 |
[21:57] | we had to cancel all non-urgent procedures. | 我们不得不取消所有非紧急手术 |
[22:01] | A young mom with a heart condition was | 一位患有心脏病的年轻妈妈 |
[22:05] | more urgent than I thought. | 病情比我想得要更紧急 |
[22:08] | And she died waiting for me to put her on the schedule. | 没等我把她的手术提上日程 她就死了 |
[22:18] | How do you get past that? | 你是怎么度过的 |
[22:22] | You get past it because that’s the job. | 因为这项工作就是这样 |
[22:27] | You will always remember it. | 你会永远记得 |
[22:30] | And you will eventually stop reliving it. | 也最终不会再受午夜梦回的折磨 |
[22:35] | How can you be so sure? | 你又怎么能确定 |
[22:39] | Because if you don’t, you can’t be a surgeon. | 因为做不到的话 你就不能成为医生 |
[22:45] | And I’m pretty sure you’re a surgeon. | 我很肯定你就是一名医生 |
[22:54] | I should get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[23:08] | Insert the speculum. | 放入窥镜 |
[23:19] | Now dilate the cervix. | 撑开子宫颈 |
[23:28] | Begin suction. | 开始抽吸 |
[23:43] | Begin gentle suction in the uterus. | 开始在子宫内慢慢抽吸 |
[23:53] | Is anything wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[23:55] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[23:56] | Dr. Allen, I can take it from here. | 艾伦医生 接下来交给我 |
[24:05] | Don’t worry. We’re almost done. | 别担心 快结束了 |
[24:07] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你不会有事 |
[24:12] | You have no idea what that woman was going through, | 你根本不知道那女人在经历什么 |
[24:14] | and you made it worse for her. | 你还雪上加霜 |
[24:16] | I know. I didn’t… | 我知道 我没… |
[24:17] | You had an opportunity to opt out | 在进手术室之前 |
[24:18] | before you walked into that room, | 你有机会退出 |
[24:19] | but you agreed to do the procedure, | 但你同意了做手术 |
[24:21] | you took on an obligation to that patient, | 你承担起了对那个病人的责任 |
[24:23] | and you failed her. | 结果你没做到 |
[24:24] | If you ever do anything like that again, | 如果你再出现这样的情况 |
[24:25] | I will have you removed from my program. | 我就要把你从我的项目开除 |
[24:27] | Maybe you should be cleaning bedpans for a while. | 也许你应该先清洗一段时间的便盆 |
[24:29] | Hopefully there’s no moral objection to that. | 希望那项工作没有道德障碍 |
[24:41] | Why are there adult toys on my desk? | 为什么我的桌子上有成人玩具 |
[24:43] | I’ve heard good things about the Llama, | 我听人说大羊驼很好 |
[24:45] | but online reviews aren’t always accurate. | 但网上的评论并不都是准确的 |
[24:48] | Do you have a favorite? | 你有特别喜欢的吗 |
[24:52] | They’re for Lea. | 这是送给莉亚的 |
[24:53] | Which one do you like the most, Claire? | 你最喜欢哪个 克莱尔 |
[25:01] | Evidence suggests that trauma changes the way the brain works. | 有证据显示创伤会改变大脑的运作方式 |
[25:04] | An overactive amygdala can heighten someone’s response | 过于活跃的杏仁体会加剧人们 |
[25:06] | to emotional stimuli, including fear. | 对情绪刺激的反应 包括恐惧 |
[25:09] | I think we should consider amygdala ablation for Ben. | 我想我们应该考虑给本做杏仁体消融术 |
[25:13] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[25:15] | And completely outside the scope of our care. | 而且根本不在我们的考虑范围内 |
[25:17] | We’re s… | 我们是 |
[25:24] | We’re surgeons. | 我们是外科医生 |
[25:24] | We fix physiological problems, not mental ones. | 我们解决生理问题 而不是心理问题 |
[25:27] | It is a physiological problem. | 这就是生理问题 |
[25:29] | His brain isn’t functioning properly. | 他的大脑功能不正常 |
[25:30] | If it was a tumor that was causing these reactions, | 如果这些反应是肿瘤造成的 |
[25:32] | you wouldn’t hesitate to remove it. | 你会毫不犹豫地切除它 |
[25:34] | But there is no tumor. | 但他没有肿瘤 |
[25:36] | You’re talking about inflicting damage on his brain. | 你是要给他的大脑造成伤害 |
[25:38] | He could suffer a stroke | 他术后可能会中风 |
[25:39] | or come out in a coma or not come out at all. | 或昏迷 或者彻底醒不过来 |
[25:42] | If you use a stereotactic laser approach | 如果你用立体定向激光的方法 |
[25:45] | rather than an open craniotomy, | 而不是开颅手术 |
[25:47] | you would greatly reduce the risks. | 就会大大降低风险 |
[25:48] | This is not your case! | 这不是你的病例 |
[25:50] | You cannot jump into this one | 你不能因为不想做分配给你的事 |
[25:51] | because you don’t want to do the one assigned to you, | 就直接跳到这一个病例 |
[25:53] | which is to teach, which you’ve made my problem | 教住院医师是你的任务 而不是我的 |
[25:55] | just like you made Lea’s birthday gifts my problem. | 就像选莉亚的生日礼物是你的问题而不是我的一样 |
[25:58] | You need to grow up and accept some responsibility. | 你得成熟点 承担些责任 |
[26:26] | I was diagnosed with PTSD last year. | 我去年也被诊断为创伤后应激障碍 |
[26:31] | I kept it mainly private. | 我基本上没告诉任何人 |
[26:35] | Melendez really helped me through it. | 梅伦德斯真的帮我渡过了难关 |
[26:39] | It was nice to have a friend to lean on. | 有朋友依靠真的很好 |
[26:44] | So if you need one… | 所以如果你需要朋友… |
[27:00] | I feel | 我觉得 |
[27:03] | off. | 不在状态 |
[27:07] | Disconnected. | 觉得跟世界脱节了 |
[27:09] | Like I can’t catch my breath. | 觉得我好像喘不过气来 |
[27:14] | But | 但 |
[27:17] | it comes with the job. | 这和工作是一起的 |
[27:19] | I’ll get over it. | 我会克服的 |
[27:29] | It’s Ben. | 是本 |
[27:32] | Ben. | 本 |
[27:33] | No one is gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你 |
[27:37] | You’re having a flashback. | 你又在闪回了 |
[27:44] | I know where I am. | 我知道我在哪里 |
[27:48] | Every day since I came home, | 自从我回到家后 |
[27:50] | I’ve felt like there’s a monster chasing me. | 我每天都觉得好像有怪兽在追我 |
[27:53] | I try to outrun it | 我尽量不让它追上 |
[27:56] | but I end up hurting the one I love the most. | 但结果却伤害了我最爱的人 |
[28:02] | I’m a threat to everyone around me. | 我对周围的所有人都是个威胁 |
[28:03] | No, Ben, you just need help. | 不 本 你只是需要帮助 |
[28:07] | Nothing helps. | 什么都没用 |
[28:10] | I can’t smile. I can’t laugh. | 我不能微笑 也不能大笑 |
[28:12] | I can’t feel anything but pain. | 我除了痛什么都感觉不到 |
[28:18] | I make everyone around me | 我让周围的所有人 |
[28:22] | suffer. | 都很痛苦 |
[28:29] | Ben. | 本 |
[28:31] | There’s a surgery that may help. | 有个手术可能会有帮助 |
[28:53] | I would like to scrub in on the amygdala ablation surgery. | 我想参与杏仁体消融术 |
[28:57] | Rose said you’re feeling overwhelmed and need… | 露丝说你觉得不堪重负 需要… |
[29:00] | I don’t wanna hear any more things that woman has said. | 我不想再听到那个女人说的任何话 |
[29:02] | Your job is to supervise your residents. | 你的工作是指导你的住院医师 |
[29:04] | Why are you here instead of doing that? | 你为什么在这里而不在指导他们 |
[29:07] | You said you were going to supervise my supervision, | 你说过你会教我指导他们 |
[29:10] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[29:10] | You took over my case. | 你接手了我的病例 |
[29:12] | I don’t know what I was supposed to learn or how. | 我不知道我该学什么 怎么学 |
[29:18] | Scrub in. | 进来吧 |
[29:24] | Dr. Murphy, walk Asher through the probe placement | 莫菲医生 告诉亚舍探针的位置 |
[29:27] | and trajectory to the amygdala. | 以及到杏仁体的路线 |
[29:32] | I will supervise your supervision. | 我会教你指导他们 |
[29:36] | Okay, insert the probe perpendicular to the cortical surface. | 好 将探针垂直插入大脑皮层表面 |
[29:54] | Stop! You’re off course. | 住手 你的方向偏了 |
[29:56] | On the current trajectory, | 照这个路线插下去 |
[29:57] | you will penetrate a branch of the choroidal artery | 你会穿过脉络膜动脉的分支 |
[30:00] | and cause a hemorrhage. | 造成脑出血 |
[30:00] | Step away from the probe. | 离探针远点 |
[30:01] | Your job is to teach, not take over. | 你的工作是教学 而不是接手 |
[30:14] | Adjust the probe one millimeter inferiorly. | 将探针向下调整一毫米 |
[30:18] | Avoid the temporal horn on your right. | 避开你右边的颞角 |
[30:22] | I can’t see it on the image guidance. | 我在图像导引上看不到它 |
[30:28] | Tell Asher what you see. | 把你看到的告诉亚舍 |
[30:36] | It should point toward your six o’clock on the Y axis. | 它应该指向Y轴上的六点钟方向 |
[30:42] | You have to feel it. | 你必须去感觉它 |
[30:47] | The… | 那个 |
[30:50] | The tissue plane along the parenchyma is smooth. | 脑实质边沿的组织面是光滑的 |
[30:54] | It should feel like gliding. | 感觉应该就像在滑行 |
[31:06] | You’ve reached the amygdala. | 你已经到杏仁体了 |
[31:10] | Ready to begin thermal laser ablation. | 准备进行激光热消融术 |
[31:18] | Rose’s upper GI and labs were normal. | 露丝的上消化道和化验结果都正常 |
[31:20] | Should we keep her another day to observe? | 我们要留她再观察一天吗 |
[31:22] | No. If she’s stable, let’s send her home. | 不 如果她稳定了 就让她回家 |
[31:24] | – Okay, I’ll have Olivia… – Open your mouth. | -好 我会让奥利维亚 -张嘴 |
[31:27] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[31:29] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[31:35] | – I can, uh… – Shut your mouth. | -我可以… -把嘴巴闭上 |
[31:40] | – There’s this rat. – A mouse. | -有只大老鼠 -小老鼠 |
[31:41] | A little dead mouse in the garage, | 车库里有只死老鼠 |
[31:43] | and the big, strong man is afraid to get it out. | 这位高大强壮的男人居然不敢把它弄出去 |
[31:45] | Not afraid, disgusted. | 不是不敢 是讨厌 |
[31:47] | Neither of us wanna deal with it, | 我们俩都不想处理 |
[31:48] | so we are settling it in the only responsible way, a bet. | 所以我们要用唯一负责任的方式解决 打赌 |
[31:51] | A dare. A series of dares, actually. | 挑战 其实是一系列挑战 |
[31:54] | Whoever wusses out first has to… | 谁先怂了就得… |
[31:55] | Take those things out of your mouth. | 把那些东西从你们嘴里拿出来 |
[31:58] | I will discharge Rose. | 我会让露丝出院 |
[31:59] | You two, go home. | 你们俩回家吧 |
[32:01] | – We were just… – Being idiots at work, | -我们只是… -在工作时间犯傻 |
[32:03] | while people are sick and dying. | 还有那么多人身患重病 不久于人世 |
[32:05] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[32:12] | All your tests are normal. We’re discharging you. | 你的检查一切正常 可以出院了 |
[32:17] | Right, because you’re psychic. | 也对 因为你是通灵师 |
[32:19] | I’m an empath, not a psychic. | 我是共情者 不是通灵师 |
[32:22] | Whatever the case, I would suggest you take it easy. | 不管是哪个 我建议你放轻松 |
[32:25] | No drinking, no heavy lifting… | 不饮酒 不搬运重物 |
[32:26] | You have to let it out, dear. | 你得发泄出来 亲爱的 |
[32:28] | It was you. | 是你 |
[32:30] | You made my heart rate spike. | 你让我心率加快 |
[32:33] | You’re about to implode. | 你就要崩溃了 |
[32:38] | There’s nothing wrong with you… or me. | 你没有任何问题 我也没有 |
[32:44] | Code blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[33:22] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[33:26] | Dr. Lim, my behavior yesterday | 利姆医生 我昨天的行为 |
[33:28] | was inexcusable and unprofessional. | 不可原谅 也不专业 |
[33:32] | I let you down. I let the patient down. | 我让你失望了 让患者失望了 |
[33:35] | I am deeply sorry. | 我深深地抱歉 |
[33:38] | And I promise it will not happen again. | 我也保证这种情况不会再发生了 |
[33:42] | You let your personal judgment get in the way of doing your job. | 你让个人评判妨碍了你的工作 |
[33:47] | You’re right. That is inexcusable. | 你说得对 这是不可原谅的 |
[33:52] | You said I had no idea what the patient was going through. | 你说 我不知道患者承受了什么 |
[33:57] | The truth is I kinda do. | 事实上我知道 |
[34:03] | Scared, alone, afraid of anyone finding out. | 惊慌 孤单 害怕别人发现 |
[34:10] | I chose my career over motherhood, | 我选择了事业 而放弃了做母亲 |
[34:13] | over my faith. | 放弃了信仰 |
[34:16] | But I don’t regret it. | 但我不后悔 |
[34:21] | And I know God forgave me | 而且我知道上帝已经原谅了我 |
[34:23] | because I get to be here, | 因为我一路走到这里 |
[34:25] | living my dream of being a doctor. | 实现了我当医生的梦想 |
[34:34] | But I purposely try not to think about it. | 但我有意不去回想 |
[34:45] | You’re off scut duty. | 你下班吧 |
[34:46] | That’s not why I… | 我不是为了这个 |
[34:47] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[34:56] | My name is Benjamin Alan Harris. | 我叫本杰明·艾伦·哈里斯 |
[34:59] | I’m in St. Bonaventure Hospital in San Jose. | 我在圣何塞的圣文德医院 |
[35:04] | Language and memory appear to be intact, | 看起来语言和记忆功能完好 |
[35:06] | and your motor function is normal. | 你的运动功能也正常 |
[35:09] | But that doesn’t mean it worked, does it? | 但这不代表成功了 是吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 是 |
[35:12] | We’ll have to do an fMRI | 我们得做功能性核磁共振 |
[35:13] | to see how you respond to fear-inducing stimuli. | 来看看你对恐惧刺激的反应如何 |
[35:16] | But we’ll let you rest for now. | 不过你现在应该休息 |
[35:18] | I’m not gonna rest until I know I’m better. | 在我知道自己好起来之前 我无法休息 |
[35:23] | I want you to know how I got these scars. | 我想告诉你我的这些伤疤是怎么来的 |
[35:25] | No. Not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[35:27] | Just give yourself time. | 给你自己一点时间 |
[35:28] | I was in a convoy in Kandahar. | 我在坎大哈的护卫队中 |
[35:33] | I was in a Husky, the big vehicle at the front. | 我坐在前线的赫斯基排雷车里 |
[35:36] | Ben, you don’t have to do this. | 本 你不用这样的 |
[35:39] | Ronnie was driving. | 罗尼开车 |
[35:40] | He was telling me a story, | 他在给我讲故事 |
[35:42] | something about a goat at the base, | 关于基地的羊 |
[35:45] | or maybe it was a chicken. | 或者是鸡 |
[35:46] | I don’t know. But… | 我不知道 但是 |
[35:49] | We were laughing. | 我们正在大笑 |
[35:57] | Then the world was on fire. | 然后整个世界都着火了 |
[36:08] | It’s the Husky’s job | 赫斯基排雷车的工作 |
[36:12] | to spot IEDs. | 就是发现简易爆炸装置 |
[36:19] | And I missed one. | 而我漏掉了一个 |
[36:26] | I can’t see their faces. | 我看不到他们的脸 |
[36:31] | Just | 只有 |
[36:33] | bodies everywhere. | 四散的尸体 |
[36:42] | Dying alone, | 孤独地死去 |
[36:44] | without their families. | 没有家人陪伴 |
[36:47] | All I could do was hold their hand. | 我能做的只有握住他们的手 |
[37:01] | Are you okay, Ben? | 你还好吗 本 |
[37:36] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[37:42] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[37:46] | Happy birthday, dear Lea | 生日快乐 亲爱的莉亚 |
[37:51] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[37:52] | Fun day. | 多么愉快的一天 |
[37:56] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[37:58] | We have a diagnosis. | 我们有诊断了 |
[38:15] | I thought I felt someone here. | 我就说我感觉有人来了 |
[38:19] | You’ve had a long day. | 你度过了漫长的一天 |
[38:24] | You have Prinzmetal’s Angina, Rose. | 你有变异型心绞痛 露丝 |
[38:26] | A heart condition. But it’s very treatable. | 心脏问题 但是可治愈 |
[38:30] | It explains all your symptoms, | 解释了你的一切症状 |
[38:32] | and it’s exacerbated by stress, | 并且压力会加重病情 |
[38:34] | which is likely what caused your heart attack. | 很有可能导致你心脏病发作 |
[38:37] | You need to stop seeking out other people’s pain. | 你不能再找寻他人的痛苦了 |
[38:41] | It’s literally killing you. | 真的会导致你死亡 |
[38:46] | You’re the Chief of Surgery. | 你是外科主任 |
[38:47] | You could have sent somebody else to tell me this. | 你本可以让别人告诉我的 |
[38:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:52] | But then I’d miss my chance to gloat. | 但是我会错过幸灾乐祸的机会 |
[38:55] | You’re here because you’re hurting | 你来这儿是因为你很痛苦 |
[38:58] | and you don’t know where else to go. | 而你无处可去 |
[39:03] | Go ahead. Use your magic. | 继续 用你的魔法 |
[39:05] | Tell me what’s wrong with me. | 告诉我 我出什么问题了 |
[39:09] | How do I stop feeling like this? | 我怎么停止这些感觉 |
[39:13] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不是这样的 |
[39:15] | I don’t have a magic wand. | 我没有魔法棒 |
[39:18] | I can only hold up a mirror, | 我只能举起一面镜子 |
[39:22] | make you slow down, | 让你放缓脚步 |
[39:24] | look at the parts of yourself | 直视你内心 |
[39:25] | that you’ve been trying to ignore | 试图忽略的部分 |
[39:28] | because you’re afraid if you look too closely, you’ll break. | 因为你害怕 如果你直视它 你会崩溃 |
[39:36] | Maybe you will. I don’t know. | 也许你会 我不知道 |
[39:38] | Maybe breaking is the point. | 也许崩溃才是重点 |
[39:45] | You can’t outrun your pain, Dr. Lim. | 你不能逃避你的苦痛 利姆医生 |
[39:47] | If you keep trying, it’s gonna kill you. | 你再继续 它会杀死你的 |
[41:07] | Time of death, 12:34. | 死亡时间 12点34分 |
[41:09] | Time of death, 7:13. | 死亡时间 7点13分 |
[41:12] | Time of death, 2:25. | 死亡时间 2点25分 |
[41:14] | Time of death, 21:00 hours. | 死亡时间 21点 |
[41:18] | – Time of death… – Time of death, 4:26. | -死亡时间 -死亡时间 4点26分 |
[41:20] | – Time of death… – Time of death, 7:13. | -死亡时间 -死亡时间 7点13分 |
[41:23] | – Time of death… – 4:26. | -死亡时间 -4点26分 |
[41:24] | – …8:55. – Time of death… | -8点55分 -死亡时间 |