时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[00:16] | What are you doing to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[00:19] | Not the results we’d hoped for. | 这不是我们希望的结果 |
[00:21] | Your labs confirm what we saw on the ultrasound. | 你的化验结果证实了我们做超声时看到的 |
[00:24] | You’re in end-stage liver disease. | 你得了终末期肝病 |
[00:26] | But I always took my medicine. | 但我一直在吃药 |
[00:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:29] | You’re the most compliant patient I have. | 你是我见过最听话的病人 |
[00:32] | But autoimmune hepatitis can progress | 但自身免疫性肝炎即使经过治疗 |
[00:34] | even with treatment. | 也会恶化 |
[00:36] | You need a liver transplant. | 你需要进行肝移植 |
[00:38] | We talked about that before, remember? | 我们之前谈过这个 记得吗 |
[00:41] | But you’re gonna have a fantastic team of surgeons | 但你会有个出色的外科医生团队 |
[00:44] | working their tails off to get you fixed up. | 为了让你康复而竭尽全力 |
[00:48] | We’re gonna get you admitted. | 我们会收你住院 |
[00:49] | Do you have any questions? | 你有问题吗 |
[00:53] | Someone has to die | 必须有人死去 |
[00:55] | so I can live? | 我才能活下去吗 |
[01:08] | I want to pray, | 我想祈祷 |
[01:10] | but I can’t pray for someone else to die. | 但我不能祈祷别人死去 |
[01:22] | Ooh, hold the door! | 等等我 |
[01:26] | Thank you! I’m late enough already. | 谢谢 我迟到够久了 |
[01:31] | What happened to you? | 你出什么事了 |
[01:32] | Oh, not much. | 没什么 |
[01:33] | Just slept through my alarm, stubbed my toe, | 就是睡过头 踢到脚趾头 |
[01:35] | then got a parking ticket and a flat tire. | 然后被开了张停车罚单 车胎还没气了 |
[01:37] | You have a 50-year-old relic, and you don’t use Triple A? | 你有辆五十年的祖传老爷车 还不用七号电池 |
[01:40] | I drive a 44-year-old car, | 我开的车只有44年 |
[01:41] | and it takes longer to wait for help | 而且等待帮助的时间比 |
[01:43] | than it is to put the spare on myself. | 我自己换备胎的时间要长 |
[01:45] | I’m surprised you know how to use it. | 我很惊讶你居然会换备胎 |
[01:46] | Because I’m a woman? | 就因为我是女人吗 |
[01:47] | Because you’re a millennial. | 因为你是千禧一代 |
[01:48] | I’m also an engineer who used to work for a car company. | 我也是工程师 曾在汽车公司工作 |
[01:51] | A computer company. You built software. | 是计算机公司 你是编程的 |
[01:52] | For self-driving cars. | 为自动驾驶的汽车编程 |
[01:54] | So Sony is a car company | 那索尼也算汽车公司 |
[01:55] | because they built stereos for cars… | 因为他们做汽车音响 |
[01:56] | My point is I obviously know how to change a tire | 我想说的是 我显然知道如何比 |
[01:58] | faster than any tow truck driver or you. | 拖车司机或你更快速地换上备胎 |
[02:00] | Okay. No need to be hostile. | 好吧 没必要发火 |
[02:02] | I’m just trying to make conversation. | 我只想聊聊天 |
[02:06] | Have a nice day. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[02:13] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[02:13] | He almost drowned in the triathlon. | 他在铁人三项比赛中差点淹死了 |
[02:15] | We restarted his heart, but he’s obtunded, | 我们让他的心脏恢复跳动了 但他还没知觉 |
[02:17] | and breathing’s labored. | 而且呼吸困难 |
[02:18] | He was in the triathlon? | 他参加了铁人三项赛 |
[02:20] | Agonal respiration with accessory muscle use. | 有肌肉辅助的濒死期呼吸 |
[02:24] | His sats are dropping. | 他的血氧饱和度在下降 |
[02:25] | – It’s Cort Graham. – Eight liters oxygen. | -他叫科特·格雷厄姆 -八升氧气 |
[02:26] | Are we supposed to know who that is? | 我们应该知道他是谁吗 |
[02:28] | Cancer survivor and endurance athlete. | 他是癌症幸存者和耐力型运动员 |
[02:30] | Also heads a big cancer charity. | 还是一家大型癌症慈善机构的领导 |
[02:32] | Left lung has focal consolidation | 左肺有局部实质化 |
[02:34] | and fluid collection. | 以及积液 |
[02:35] | – I need a chest tube. – On it. | -我需要胸管 -马上 |
[02:36] | If he’s an experienced swimmer, | 如果他是经验丰富的游泳运动员 |
[02:37] | something must’ve made him pass out. | 一定有什么东西让他昏迷了 |
[02:39] | Could be a heart attack. Stroke. | 可能是心脏病 中风 |
[02:41] | – Head trauma? – From swimming? | -头部创伤 -游泳时会有吗 |
[02:42] | I did a sprint tri once. | 我参加过一次短距离铁人三项 |
[02:43] | The swim was like a roller derby in water. | 游泳就像是水中的轮滑比赛 |
[02:45] | Damn it. Pyxis won’t open. | 该死 药品柜打不开 |
[02:47] | I tried to put in my code, but nothing happens. | 我输了我的密码 但是没反应 |
[02:49] | Well, figure it out. We need the chest tube. | 想想办法 我们需要胸管 |
[02:52] | I’m going to go in with a 10 blade. | 我用十号刀扎进去 |
[02:55] | That won’t release enough fluid. | 这样不能释放足够的液体 |
[02:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:03] | Come on! | 快 |
[03:06] | He’s cyanotic. | 他发绀了 |
[03:08] | Ugh! Come on, open! | 快打开 |
[03:10] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[03:21] | Don’t just stand there. Get the tube. | 别光站在那儿 拿胸管 |
[03:24] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:29] | What’s going on? Why didn’t it open? | 怎么回事 为什么柜子打不开 |
[03:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:32] | The power’s on, but our computers are down. | 有电 但我们的电脑坏了 |
[03:33] | All of them? The whole hospital? | 所有电脑吗 整个医院都这样 |
[03:35] | Looks that way. | 看来是的 |
[03:53] | We’ll need to temporarily close the clinic, ER, | 我们得暂时关闭门诊 急诊 |
[03:56] | and divert new patients. | 并分流新病人 |
[03:58] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[03:58] | the ORs are isolated from the network, | 手术室的网络是单独的 |
[04:00] | so we won’t be able to share imaging | 所以我们无法在外部显示器上 |
[04:02] | on external monitors, | 共享图像 |
[04:03] | but the MRI and radiology machines are still functional. | 但核磁共振和放射设备还能用 |
[04:06] | Well, great. | 好 |
[04:07] | Let’s postpone all elective procedures, | 我们把所有择期手术推迟 |
[04:09] | keep the most urgent cases on the board. | 先处理最紧急的病例 |
[04:11] | Got it. | 好的 |
[04:13] | You call the cops? | 你报警了吗 |
[04:13] | San Jose Police and the FBI | 我通知了圣何塞警局 联调局和 |
[04:15] | and the Cyber Attack insurance carrier. | 网路攻击保险公司 |
[04:18] | What’s the ransom? | 赎金是多少 |
[04:20] | Two million. | 两百万 |
[04:22] | Well, we have the data backed up. | 不过我们备份了数据 |
[04:25] | Got it covered. | 没问题 |
[04:29] | We got a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[04:30] | If it’s only one problem, | 如果只有一个问题 |
[04:32] | it’ll make me extraordinarily happy. | 我会非常开心 |
[04:34] | No, it won’t. | 不会 |
[04:35] | They actually hacked into the network | 他们其实三个多月前 |
[04:36] | over three months ago. | 就入侵了网络 |
[04:37] | Took their time to not only | 他们不仅不紧不慢地 |
[04:39] | encrypt our servers | 加密了我们的服务器 |
[04:40] | but our on-site and cloud-based backups. | 还加密了我们本地和云端的备份 |
[04:42] | Don’t we have backups, data? | 我们不是有多份备份 数据吗 |
[04:44] | Actually, we have three, | 事实上我们有三份 |
[04:45] | which get rotated out every 30 days, | 每三十天轮替一次 |
[04:47] | which means the oldest backup we have | 也就是说我们最旧的备份 |
[04:49] | was synched four days after the bastards broke in. | 是在那些混蛋黑进来四天后同步的 |
[04:52] | We have no data? | 我们什么数据都没了吗 |
[04:53] | Technically, we still have data. | 严格来讲 数据还在 |
[04:54] | We just can’t access it | 只是没有他们的加密密钥 |
[04:56] | without their encryption key. | 我们无法访问那些数据 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:00] | You can’t pay the ransom. | 你不能付赎金 |
[05:02] | You don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 你不能和恐怖分子谈判 |
[05:03] | What I can’t do is | 我不能做的是 |
[05:05] | pay an exorbitant amount of money to an insurance company | 付给保险公司一大笔钱 |
[05:07] | and then not use them. | 而不用它们 |
[05:08] | They gave us 24 hours to get the Bitcoin. | 他们给了我们24小时来准备比特币 |
[05:10] | If I can find a mistake in their encryption software, | 如果我能找到他们加密软件中的错误 |
[05:12] | I might be able to get our data back. | 我也许就能取回我们的数据 |
[05:14] | Of course, I’ll also have to retrace the attack chain | 当然 我还得沿着攻击链 |
[05:17] | to find the exact door they came in. | 查到他们是从哪黑进来的 |
[05:18] | Otherwise, we might as well toss | 不然我们还不如把 |
[05:20] | every computer we have in the recycle…bin. | 我们所有的电脑都扔进垃圾桶 |
[05:23] | If you’re trying to convince me to not pay the ransom, | 如果你想说服我不付赎金 |
[05:25] | you maybe shouldn’t have said that last part. | 也许不该说最后一部分 |
[05:28] | I realized that as I was saying it. | 我说的时候才意识到 |
[05:35] | You’ve got 24 hours. | 你有24小时 |
[05:42] | The surgery shouldn’t be a problem, | 手术应该不是问题 |
[05:43] | but finding a liver will be. | 但找到一个肝脏是个问题 |
[05:45] | Her MELD score puts her first up | 她的终末期肝病模型评分 |
[05:46] | on our list, which still leaves her competing | 让她排在我们的名单首位 但她还得和 |
[05:48] | against every patient in the region. | 本地区的其他病人竞争 |
[05:50] | No procurement coordinator is gonna discriminate | 没有器官捐赠协调员会歧视 |
[05:52] | against a patient with Down Syndrome, | 唐氏综合征患者 |
[05:53] | but they are gonna give a patient | 但他们会下调 |
[05:54] | with shorter life expectancy a low priority. | 预期寿命短的病人的优先级 |
[05:57] | She also lives alone | 而且她还是一个人住 |
[05:58] | and doesn’t have any family to help with recovery. | 没有任何家人来帮她恢复 |
[06:00] | She’s worked so hard to be independent, | 她为了独立那么努力 |
[06:01] | and now it’s gonna be held against her? | 现在却成她的减分项了吗 |
[06:03] | It sucks, but it’s not unfair. | 是很糟 但并非不公平 |
[06:06] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[06:09] | You don’t have to worry about the list | 如果你能找到一个活体捐献者 |
[06:10] | if you can find a living donor. | 就不用担心名单的事了 |
[06:12] | Look for one who’s already volunteered to give a kidney. | 找已经自愿捐出一个肾的人 |
[06:14] | Get help. With the network down, | 找人帮忙 现在网络瘫痪 |
[06:15] | everything’s gonna take longer, | 所有事都要花更多的时间 |
[06:16] | and she doesn’t have much time. | 而她没多少时间了 |
[06:22] | I couldn’t have gotten kicked. | 我不可能被踢到 |
[06:25] | Wasn’t even close to the pack. | 离其他人远得很呢 |
[06:27] | I thought swim was your strongest section. | 我以为游泳是你的强项 |
[06:29] | Usually, but I let my ego get the best of me. | 一般来说是的 但这次我太自大了 |
[06:33] | I went out way too fast | 开始游得太快 |
[06:34] | and got dropped at the first turn. | 第一次转身就被落下了 |
[06:36] | Well, I’m impressed you’re even out there. | 你去参加就让我很钦佩了 |
[06:38] | I can barely finish a 5K. | 我最多能跑五千米 |
[06:40] | I used to be the same way, too. | 我以前也是 |
[06:42] | Cancer actually made me a better runner. | 事实上癌症让我成为了更好的跑者 |
[06:44] | That can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[06:45] | The chemo you had reduces lung capacity, | 你接受的化疗会降低你的肺活量 |
[06:47] | and how could losing a leg make you a faster runner? | 而且失去了一条腿怎么可能让你跑得更快 |
[06:50] | Well, once you get past a mile, it’s not about speed. | 在一英里过后 速度就不是最主要的了 |
[06:53] | It’s about pain | 主要是痛苦耐受力 |
[06:54] | and how much you’re willing to push through. | 以及你坚持下去的意愿 |
[06:56] | And my threshold definitely increased | 而我的极限在化疗和复健后 |
[06:58] | after chemo and rehab. | 绝对提升了很多 |
[06:59] | And seeing the hope I give survivors | 还有每次我冲过终点线时 |
[07:03] | every single time that I cross the finish line, | 看到那些幸存者眼中闪过的希望 |
[07:06] | that doesn’t hurt either. | 那也不会让我痛 |
[07:08] | His cancer could be back. | 他的癌症可能复发了 |
[07:09] | The odds of sarcoma reoccurrence are very high. | 肉瘤的复发几率很高 |
[07:12] | It could be lots of things. | 有很多可能 |
[07:13] | It could be a virus or bacteria. | 也可能是病毒或是细菌感染 |
[07:15] | More likely cancer. | 更可能是癌症 |
[07:17] | Overtraining can weaken the immune system. | 过度训练可能会削弱免疫系统 |
[07:20] | I’m a motivational speaker, | 我是一名励志演说家 |
[07:22] | so literally a professional optimist. | 所以真的就是个职业乐观主义者 |
[07:26] | I can handle the truth. | 我能承受得住真相 |
[07:27] | Dr. Murphy is probably right, | 墨菲医生可能是对的 |
[07:29] | but we’ll do a full blood panel and chest CT to be sure. | 但我们会做全套血液化验和胸部CT来确认 |
[07:36] | The good news is, it’s clearly an underfunded startup. | 好消息是 他们很显然是没钱的创业公司 |
[07:39] | Their website’s garbage, | 他们的网站很垃圾 |
[07:40] | and the ransom’s only half your cyber policy limit. | 而且赎金只是你们网络保险保额的一半 |
[07:42] | Underfunded? Startup? Website? | 没钱 创业公司 网站 |
[07:44] | Where do I start? | 我该从哪问起 |
[07:46] | Despite what you see on TV, | 不管电视里是怎么演的 |
[07:47] | these attacks don’t come from lone wolves. | 这种攻击不会是独狼干的 |
[07:49] | It’s a global business. | 这是一门全球性的生意 |
[07:50] | With websites and customer service call centers. | 有网站有客服中心 |
[07:52] | Our IT Director thinks | 我们的IT主管认为 |
[07:54] | that we might be able to decrypt the data. | 我们也许能解密数据 |
[07:55] | Even if he could do that, which is impossible, | 就算他能做到 而且那是不可能的 |
[07:58] | it wouldn’t do any good | 也没用 |
[07:59] | unless he can also retrace the entire attack chain. | 除非他还能追溯整个攻击链 |
[08:01] | She explained that. | 她和我解释过了 |
[08:03] | She also said that she might be able to do both. | 她还说她也许两个都能做到 |
[08:06] | I’m sure your IT Director’s excellent. | 我相信你们的IT主管很出色 |
[08:08] | I’m also sure | 但我也确信 |
[08:10] | that this is outside her area of expertise. | 这已经超出她的能力范围了 |
[08:12] | The only way to retrieve your data is to pay the fee. | 要取回你们数据 唯一的办法就是付赎金 |
[08:15] | Now, I’m sure I can negotiate it down | 我相信我现在 |
[08:16] | to a few hundred grand. | 能把它谈到几十万 |
[08:18] | From two million? | 从两百万变成几十万吗 |
[08:19] | Well, they’re amateurs. | 他们很业余 |
[08:21] | I’m not. | 我是专业的 |
[08:23] | Thought I had a perfect match, | 我以为我找到匹配的人了 |
[08:24] | but she’s in Shanghai on business. | 但她在上海出差 |
[08:26] | How long’s a flight from… | 航班要多久 |
[08:27] | 11 hours, but I couldn’t talk her into it. | 11个小时呢 但我不能说服她 |
[08:29] | She’s about to close the most important deal of her life. | 她要完成这辈子最重要的买卖 |
[08:32] | Who talked to John Raponi? | 谁和约翰·拉波尼谈过 |
[08:33] | Retired firefighter, peak physical condition. | 退休消防员 身体状况非常好 |
[08:36] | I did. | 我和他谈过 |
[08:37] | He was at a bar at 3:00 p.m. | 他下午三点在酒吧里 |
[08:39] | Doesn’t give me high hopes | 我可不觉得 |
[08:41] | that his liver will be in perfect condition. | 他肝脏的状态非常好 |
[08:42] | Mmm, not ideal, but not disqualifying. | 虽然不理想 但也不是不行 |
[08:44] | Rachel Trainor is a better option. | 瑞秋·特拉纳是更好的选择 |
[08:47] | She’s local, preschool teacher, | 她是当地的幼儿园老师 |
[08:49] | and an extremely devout Christian. | 而且是个虔诚的基督徒 |
[08:51] | What makes you think her faith helps us? | 你凭什么认为她的信仰会让她帮我们 |
[08:55] | I’m a devout Christian, and I’m not sure | 我也是个虔诚的基督徒 |
[08:56] | I’d be a live liver donor for a family member, | 我不确定我会为家里人捐献肝脏 |
[08:58] | much less a stranger. | 更别说是给陌生人了 |
[09:00] | Well, you may be devout, but you’re also selfish. | 你可能是个虔诚的信徒 但你同时也是自私的 |
[09:05] | Um, we all are, | 我们都很自私 |
[09:07] | relatively speaking. | 相对她而言 |
[09:09] | So what makes you think Rachel isn’t? | 所以你为什么认为瑞秋不自私 |
[09:11] | Her Instagram. | 通过她的图享 |
[09:12] | I mean, you’d be surprised by how much you can learn | 你会惊讶于你从别人的赞里 |
[09:15] | from what people “like,” | 能了解到的东西 |
[09:16] | and Rachel likes everything she sees. | 瑞秋赞了她看过的所有帖子 |
[09:18] | Like, literally everything. | 几乎所有的 |
[09:26] | We rescheduled the chemo appointments we could, | 我们重新安排了化疗预约 |
[09:28] | but there’s still three that need their infusions today. | 但今天仍有三个人需要输液 |
[09:30] | We’re doing our best to modify the regimens. | 我们正在尽力修改治疗方案 |
[09:31] | Okay. Check and see if they got second opinions | 好吧 去看看其他的肿瘤专家 |
[09:34] | from other oncologists. | 有没有不同意见 |
[09:35] | – And if so, then maybe we can use those records. – Okay. | -如果有 也许可以派上用场 -好 |
[09:39] | And keep me posted. | 随时通知我 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 好 |
[09:42] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[09:44] | You said I had 24 hours. | 你说过我有24小时的时间 |
[09:45] | God, you’re gonna give me a heart attack. | 老天 你要把我吓出心脏病 |
[09:48] | I authorized a negotiation. I didn’t authorize a payment. | 我授权谈判 但我没有授权付钱 |
[09:51] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[09:52] | It’s not about trust. It’s about | 这不是信任不信任的事 |
[09:55] | weighing the costs of a delay. | 这是衡量拖延的代价 |
[09:57] | Well, then you should know your costs just went up. | 那你应该知道你的代价变大了 |
[10:01] | They sent us a Signal text. | 他们发了条警告短信 |
[10:06] | What’s a bot worm? | 机器人蠕虫是什么 |
[10:07] | It’s what happens when you listen to an insurance rep | 当你听信一个买保险的 |
[10:10] | instead of your own Head of IT. | 而不是自家的IT主管时就会发生这个 |
[10:14] | They were insulted by the offer, | 他们被这个提议惹恼了 |
[10:15] | so they doubled the ransom and activated malware. | 所以他们将赎金加倍并激活了恶意软件 |
[10:18] | If we don’t pay, they’re gonna delete our data | 如果不支付赎金 他们就会删除数据 |
[10:20] | and destroy all of our MRI, CT, and X-ray machines. | 摧毁我们所有的核磁共振仪 CT和X光机 |
[10:32] | They obviously just figured out what the policy limit is, | 很明显他们刚搞清楚什么是保单限额 |
[10:36] | which means they didn’t do their research | 也就是说他们根本没做功课 |
[10:37] | and are now improvising. | 现在就是在临时起意 |
[10:38] | They’re playing catch-up. | 他们在玩猫鼠游戏 |
[10:39] | Can we still get them down to a few hundred K? | 我们还能把索赔降到几十万吗 |
[10:42] | No. That was before they had the policy information. | 不 那是在他们了解保险政策之前 |
[10:44] | Now we’ll end up somewhere between | 现在我们将在他们最初的要求和 |
[10:46] | their initial and current demands. | 现在的要求之间做出终结 |
[10:48] | This is just a piece of paper | 这只是给你的一张纸 |
[10:49] | and a check to you, isn’t it? | 以及一张支票 不是吗 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry, you’re upset because your insurance rep | 我很抱歉 你不高兴是因为 |
[10:52] | wants to promptly pay a claim? | 你的保险代表想要立刻支付索赔吗 |
[10:53] | The frequency of these attacks is skyrocketing | 恶意攻击的频率正在急剧上升 |
[10:55] | because insurance companies make it so easy to collect. | 因为保险公司让他们轻松地收到了钱 |
[10:58] | I’d quibble with the analysis but accept the compliment. | 我会反驳分析 但接受赞美 |
[11:01] | It’s just a matter of time before these bastards kill someone. | 这些混蛋杀人只是时间问题 |
[11:03] | I agree, but do you have a solution or just a lecture? | 我同意 但你是有解决办法还是就说说而已 |
[11:05] | Give me the time I asked for | 给我时间 |
[11:06] | to decrypt the data and restore the network. | 解密数据并恢复网络 |
[11:09] | – Not gonna be able to restore… – How do you even know that? | -无法恢复 -你怎么知道的 |
[11:11] | Because I’ve never seen it done. | 因为我从来没见它恢复过 |
[11:12] | – It would take a thousand years – I’m not running | – 这得花上几千年来运行 -我不是运行 |
[11:14] | – a brute force with some… – to run all the possible sequences. | -不是野蛮地 – 来运行出所有的可能性 |
[11:15] | Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 都闭嘴 |
[11:17] | Enough. | 够了 |
[11:18] | Your solutions aren’t mutually exclusive. | 你俩的解决方案并不相互排斥 |
[11:20] | You keep negotiating, | 你继续谈判 |
[11:22] | and you do whatever you do to get the network back online. | 你尽力恢复网络 |
[11:32] | We have some good news. | 我们有好消息 |
[11:33] | Your cancer hasn’t returned. | 你癌症没复发 |
[11:35] | You have a fungal infection | 你有真菌感染 |
[11:37] | that is causing a bleed in your left lung. | 导致你左肺出血 |
[11:39] | – That’s great. – No, it’s not. | -那可太好了 -不 不是这样 |
[11:41] | The best treatment is surgical excision | 最好的治疗方法是手术切除 |
[11:42] | of the infected lobe, | 感染的肺叶 |
[11:43] | but we can’t do that because of scarring | 但我们不能这么做 |
[11:45] | from the Bleomycin you were treated with | 因为你在化疗期间用的博莱霉素 |
[11:47] | during chemotherapy. | 留下了疤痕 |
[11:48] | They always do this good cop, bad cop thing? | 总要这样一个报喜 一个报忧吗 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:53] | Dr. Murphy just has a more direct bedside manner. | 墨菲医生很直接 |
[11:56] | That’s good. I like direct. | 很好 我喜欢直接的 |
[11:58] | You can’t climb an obstacle until you’re facing it head-on. | 我们得直面障碍 这样才能克服它 |
[12:00] | We’re gonna start you on an anti-fungal drug. | 我们要给你开一种抗真菌药 |
[12:03] | If surgery’s the best, | 如果手术是最好的选择 |
[12:05] | that’s what I want. | 那我就手术 |
[12:08] | The chemo was over 10 years ago. | 化疗是十多年前的事了 |
[12:10] | Bleomycin weakens the lungs permanently. | 博莱霉素会永久地削弱肺部功能 |
[12:12] | For most people. | 对大多数人来说是的 |
[12:14] | I climbed five of the Seven Summits | 我靠我的肺爬上了 |
[12:16] | with these lungs. | 七顶峰中的五个顶峰 |
[12:18] | It’s my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[12:20] | I want the surgery. | 我想做手术 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry, but sometimes | 对不起 但有时候 |
[12:24] | a positive attitude just isn’t enough. | 只有积极的态度是不够的 |
[12:26] | We may have to try you on several different drugs | 我们可能得给你试几种不同的药 |
[12:29] | before we see some improvement, | 看看会不会好转 |
[12:31] | so you’re gonna have to be patient. | 所以你要有耐心 |
[12:35] | It’s not one of my strengths. | 耐心不是我的强项 |
[12:36] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[12:37] | But we’re gonna get through this together. | 但是我们会一起度过难关的 |
[12:46] | Turkey, avocado, and Swiss on wheat bread with mayonnaise. | 火鸡 牛油果 瑞士小麦面包加蛋黄酱 |
[12:51] | It’s your favorite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[12:52] | I don’t have time. | 我没有时间 |
[12:53] | Low blood sugar can decrease | 低血糖会降低 |
[12:54] | your ability to concentrate. | 你的注意力 |
[12:56] | I’ve had five energy drinks and three granola bars. | 我喝了五杯能量饮料和三块格兰诺拉麦片棒 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | I have an interesting patient. | 我有个有趣的病人 |
[13:06] | He said he thought cancer made him stronger, | 他认为癌症让他更强壮 |
[13:09] | – but that is obviously not true… – Shaun! | -但这显然不是真的 -肖恩 |
[13:14] | Would you walk in on Glassman while he’s doing brain surgery, | 你会在格拉斯曼做脑部手术的时候去找他 |
[13:17] | offer him a sandwich, | 给他一个三明治 |
[13:18] | and start telling him about your day? | 然后告诉他你的一天如何吗 |
[13:21] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[13:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:25] | Because his job’s important and mine’s not. | 因为他的工作很重要 而我的不重要 |
[13:30] | Do you have any idea | 你知道吗 |
[13:31] | how insulting it is to hear you demean what I do, | 你的贬低对我是种侮辱 |
[13:33] | just like every man I’ve worked under and over my whole career? | 就像每个和我共事过的男人一样 |
[13:38] | You… | 你… |
[13:40] | You don’t respect me. | 你不尊重我 |
[13:45] | You can’t bring sandwiches into an OR. | 你不能把三明治带进手术室 |
[14:00] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:10] | King me. | 投降吧 |
[14:15] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[14:18] | Am I too sick for the transplant? | 我是不是病得太重 不能做移植手术了 |
[14:21] | No. | 不 |
[14:22] | But you are. | 是你 |
[14:24] | Your bloodwork indicates | 你的血象表明 |
[14:25] | nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. | 你有非酒精性脂肪肝 |
[14:27] | It’s a minor case which should be manageable with diet, | 只是小病 可以通过饮食控制 |
[14:30] | but it means you can’t be a liver donor. | 但这意味着你不能成为肝脏捐赠者 |
[14:38] | Wouldn’t a fatty liver be better than nothing? | 脂肪肝不是比什么都没有好吗 |
[14:40] | It wouldn’t be safe for either of you. | 这对你们两个都不安全 |
[14:44] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的办法 |
[14:46] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[14:47] | We’re not giving up, but… | 我们不会放弃 但是 |
[14:54] | Thank you for trying to help me. | 谢谢你努力帮助我 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry you are sick, too. | 很抱歉你也病了 |
[15:12] | Your kidney is fine. | 你的肾很正常 |
[15:14] | Would you be willing to donate it? | 你愿意捐赠吗 |
[15:16] | Uh, of course. | 当然 |
[15:18] | But how does that help Jamie? | 但这对洁米有什么帮助呢 |
[15:20] | You might be able to save two lives with one kidney. | 你也许能用一个肾挽救两条生命 |
[15:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[15:28] | Blood oxygen level dropping. He’s hypoxic. | 血氧水平下降 他缺氧了 |
[15:32] | The anti-fungal regiment isn’t working, but don’t worry. | 抗真菌药不起作用 但别担心 |
[15:34] | There are other drugs we can try. | 我们可以试试别的药 |
[15:36] | I want the surgery. Please. | 我要做手术 求你了 |
[15:38] | I’ll take the risk, whatever it is. | 不管是什么 我都要冒这个险 |
[15:39] | Not a risk. It’s a guarantee. | 不在于风险 得保险 |
[15:41] | Increase voriconazole by 320 milligrams | 增加320毫克伏立康唑 |
[15:43] | and add Amphotericin at 24 milligrams. | 再加24毫克的两性霉素 |
[15:45] | We may need to intubate you. | 我们可能需要给你插管 |
[15:46] | Stop! Stop. | 住手 停下 |
[15:49] | I would survive the surgery. | 手术会成功的 |
[15:51] | – No, you… – Yes. | -不 你 -会的 |
[15:53] | I would. | 我会的 |
[15:55] | Because I never had the drug. | 因为我从没吃过那个药 |
[15:59] | Because I never had cancer. | 因为我从没得过癌症 |
[16:14] | So, how’d he lose his leg? | 那么 他是怎么失去腿的 |
[16:17] | Drunken motorcycle accident when he was 22. | 他22岁时醉酒驾驶摩托车出车祸 |
[16:19] | It’s good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[16:22] | Now we can give him the surgery he needs. | 现在我们可以给他做他需要的手术了 |
[16:26] | No way. He needs to find new doctors, | 不可能 他需要找新医生 |
[16:28] | and we need to figure out a way to alert the charity. | 而我们要想办法提醒慈善机构 |
[16:31] | He faked cancer so he could steal money, | 他假装得了癌症 这样他就能骗钱 |
[16:34] | date models, and get his face on a Wheaties box. | 和模特约会 把他的脸印在麦片盒上 |
[16:36] | He didn’t steal the money. | 他没有骗钱 |
[16:37] | He gave it all to charity. | 他都捐给了慈善机构 |
[16:38] | I don’t care what he did with it after he lied | 我不在乎他用钱做了什么 |
[16:40] | and cheated thousands of people to get it. | 他可是欺骗了成千上万的人捐钱 |
[16:42] | He should be in prison, not our OR. | 他应该进监狱 而不是手术室 |
[16:44] | Can we even do that? Refuse to treat him? | 我们能做到吗 拒绝治疗他 |
[16:47] | We refuse to treat noncompliant patients all the time. | 我们一直都在拒绝治疗不依从的病人 |
[16:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:51] | I mean, he’s obviously not the first patient | 他显然不是第一个 |
[16:52] | who’s lied to you. | 欺骗了你的病人 |
[16:55] | He didn’t just hide how much he smokes or drinks. | 他不只是隐瞒自己抽了多少烟 喝了多少酒 |
[16:58] | He weaponized people’s empathy, | 他拿人们的同情心当手段 |
[17:00] | and he kept pushing his lie | 而且他一直在圆自己的谎 |
[17:01] | until he was some sort of national hero. | 直到他成为某种国民英雄 |
[17:03] | How does that not piss you off? | 这怎么会不让人生气 |
[17:05] | It does. | 会的 |
[17:05] | But I can be pissed off and professional. | 但是我会在生气同时保持专业 |
[17:11] | Get him prepped for surgery. | 给他做术前准备 |
[17:17] | A multi-organ chain. | 一个多器官链 |
[17:18] | We need to find someone | 我们得找 |
[17:19] | who wants to give a kidney to their loved one | 想给自己心爱的人捐肾的人 |
[17:21] | but isn’t a match, but is a match to Jamie. | 但是不匹配 而是和洁米匹配 |
[17:24] | And the loved one has to be a match to Rachel. | 受捐者则必须和瑞秋匹配 |
[17:27] | We have to match blood and tissue types, | 我们要匹配血型 组织 |
[17:29] | as well as organ size, | 以及器官大小 |
[17:30] | and kidneys and livers have different test requirements. | 而且肾和肝的检测要求不同 |
[17:32] | And we need another donor willing to do a surgery | 还需要另一个捐献者愿意接受 |
[17:34] | that’s more painful and dangerous | 比其原定手术 |
[17:36] | than the one they already signed up for. | 更痛苦 更危险的手术 |
[17:37] | Twice the challenge. | 难度加倍 |
[17:39] | To save twice as many lives. | 救治的人数也能翻倍 |
[17:42] | Park and I will start calling hospitals. | 朴和我打电话问其他医院 |
[17:43] | Asher, back to social-media stalking. | 亚舍 你继续在社交媒体上找 |
[17:45] | Jordan, check local news reports | 乔丹 查查本地的新闻报道 |
[17:47] | and any other corner of the Internet you can scour. | 还有网上的各个角落都搜一下 |
[17:58] | Stay back | 别进来 |
[17:59] | or you’re gonna contaminate my clean room. | 别弄脏我的无尘室 |
[18:02] | I found an error. | 我找到了一个错误 |
[18:04] | Not theirs. Ours. | 不是他们的 是我们的 |
[18:05] | The serial numbers on the server didn’t match up. | 服务器上的序列号对不上 |
[18:08] | Turns out one of my techs spilled coffee on a server, | 原来有个技术员把咖啡洒到一台服务器上了 |
[18:11] | didn’t want to tell me, | 他不想告诉我 |
[18:12] | so he switched it out three days before the hack. | 所以把它换了 就在系统被黑前三天 |
[18:15] | His screw-up might just save our ass. | 他闯的祸可能是我们的救命稻草 |
[18:20] | So it’s not encrypted? | 这个服务器没有加密吗 |
[18:21] | No, but it is corrupted from the coffee and dust and dirt. | 对 但是被咖啡和灰尘损坏了 |
[18:25] | I found it under a pile of junk in the recycling bin. | 我在可回收垃圾里面找到的 |
[18:28] | But if my patient pulls through, | 但我的「患者」要是大难不死 |
[18:31] | I’ll be able to restore the network | 我就能恢复网络 |
[18:32] | without having to pay the hackers a dime. | 一毛钱也不用付给那些黑客 |
[18:37] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[18:44] | The insurance guy came to an agreement | 保险那家伙 |
[18:46] | with the hackers, didn’t he? | 和黑客谈拢了 是不是 |
[18:51] | Actually, he negotiated them down | 实际上 他说服他们 |
[18:53] | below the original ransom amount. | 把勒索金额降低了 |
[18:58] | I didn’t authorize it yet. | 我还没批准 |
[19:02] | You have till 9:00 a.m. to get us back online. | 明早九点以前你还有机会修复网络 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:13] | We will get one more chest CT, | 再做一个胸部CT |
[19:15] | and then we will insert | 然后我们就插入 |
[19:16] | the central venous line and the arterial line | 中心静脉导管和动脉导管 |
[19:19] | to finalize your surgical prep. | 完成手术准备工作 |
[19:23] | You must think I’m a sociopath, but… | 你一定觉得我是个反社会的人 |
[19:25] | Don’t even bother. | 不必解释 |
[19:27] | It’s not like I planned this all out. | 我没有去精心策划这些 |
[19:29] | It just happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[19:32] | You just forgot | 也就是说 |
[19:34] | the drunk driving on a motorcycle detail | 在你大肆捞钱 结交名人的时候 |
[19:36] | while you raked in cash and collected famous friends? | 你忘了你是因为酒后骑摩托才这样的 |
[19:41] | I went back to school | 我回去读书了 |
[19:44] | and got my MBA in nonprofit finance. | 拿到了公益金融学的工商管理硕士 |
[19:49] | My first interview after graduation | 我毕业后第一次面试的 |
[19:51] | was with this small cancer charity. | 是一家很小的癌症慈善机构 |
[19:53] | And for some reason, | 不知怎么的 |
[19:58] | the woman assumed I lost my leg to cancer. | 面试官以为我是因为癌症失去了一条腿 |
[20:03] | And I didn’t correct her. | 我没有纠正她 |
[20:07] | It was a weak | 那是一瞬间的 |
[20:09] | stupid moment. | 懦弱 愚蠢 |
[20:12] | It wasn’t just a moment. | 不止一瞬间 |
[20:15] | It was years. | 持续了很多年 |
[20:17] | Where I was raising money, | 这些年里我在募捐 |
[20:19] | helping thousands of cancer survivors. | 帮助数千名癌症幸存者 |
[20:23] | And I knew if the truth came out, | 我知道一旦真相被公诸于世 |
[20:25] | that would all end. | 就什么都没了 |
[20:27] | I have helped | 过去十年 |
[20:30] | far more people over the last 10 years | 我所帮助的人远远超过 |
[20:32] | than I have hurt. | 我所伤害的人 |
[20:39] | You’re scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning. | 你明早一起来就做手术 |
[20:57] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:00] | Don’t you have a thoracotomy to prep for? | 你不是有个胸廓切开手术要准备吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I just needed a break. | 对 我就是想休息一下 |
[21:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:11] | “I’m fine” is a pretty reliable indicator | 「我没事」通常暗示着 |
[21:13] | that someone is not fine. | 这个人有事 |
[21:24] | I suck at this. | 我太差劲了 |
[21:28] | I completely froze, could’ve killed the patient. | 我当时完全愣住了 差点害死那个病患 |
[21:30] | I always freeze. Lim knows it. | 我老是愣住 利姆知道的 |
[21:34] | I feel like an impostor because… | 我觉得自己像个骗子 因为 |
[21:37] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[21:39] | It’s a stressful job. | 这个工作压力很大 |
[21:43] | Patient’s being a jerk? | 患者撒泼 |
[21:45] | Get used to it. | 习惯就好 |
[21:46] | Chief of Surgery doesn’t appreciate you? | 外科主任不赏识你 |
[21:48] | Earn her respect. | 你就赢得她的尊重 |
[21:50] | If you want to be a successful surgeon, | 如果你想当成功的外科医生 |
[21:51] | you got to develop thicker skin. | 就得让自己更能经受捶打 |
[21:53] | My skin’s not… | 我并不是 |
[21:54] | Suck it up and get back to work. | 收起情绪 回去工作 |
[22:13] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[22:14] | If I had a mic, I’d drop it! | 我现在高兴得想摔东西 |
[22:17] | I fixed the server. | 我修好服务器了 |
[22:18] | It’s still missing the last 96 days of records, | 虽然还没有过去96天的记录 |
[22:21] | but it’s totally malware free, | 但是已经没有任何恶意软件了 |
[22:22] | which means we can restore the network with… | 也就是说 修复网络只要 |
[22:24] | with three hours to spare. | 只要三小时 |
[22:28] | And the, uh, the bot worm, the thing on the imaging? | 那机器蠕虫呢 就是屏幕上的那个东西 |
[22:31] | How did you get rid of that? | 你怎么弄掉的 |
[22:32] | I didn’t, but I don’t have to | 我没弄掉 但也用不着 |
[22:34] | because I went through every line of code, | 因为我检查了每一行代码 |
[22:36] | and there’s no sign of a worm. | 都没有蠕虫病毒的迹象 |
[22:37] | They were obviously bluffing. | 他们明显是虚张声势 |
[22:39] | Obviously? It’s not obvious to me. | 明显吗 我没觉得明显啊 |
[22:41] | No, the cyber insurance rep was right. | 那个网络保险代理人说得对 |
[22:43] | These guys are amateurs, | 这些人很业余 |
[22:44] | and the level of skill it would take | 他们的技术要想 |
[22:46] | to cause an offline machine to self-destruct, | 导致离线机器自毁 |
[22:48] | they would have to be like the Sidney Crosby of hackers, | 他们得是黑客里的西德尼·克罗斯比才行 |
[22:51] | and they’re beer league at best. | 但他们充其量就是啤酒联盟 |
[22:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:59] | Totally. | 完全确定 |
[23:06] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[23:10] | You have three hours to get to 100. | 那你还有3小时 让把握提到100 |
[23:15] | It’s not going to work. | 它不会工作的 |
[23:17] | I already tried. | 我试过了 |
[23:18] | Why would the hack affect the microwave? | 为什么黑客攻击会影响到微波炉 |
[23:20] | It’s a smart microwave. | 因为这是个智能微波炉 |
[23:22] | Apparently not. | 我看一点也不智能 |
[23:23] | Why are you so angry about Cort’s lies? | 科特说谎 你为什么那么生气 |
[23:25] | You told me before, when the truth can’t help someone, | 你曾告诉我 如果事实不能帮助他人 |
[23:28] | you should lie. | 就应该说谎 |
[23:29] | I was talking about small white lies. | 我说的是小小的善意谎言 |
[23:31] | Cort’s lies are huge. | 科特撒下了弥天大谎 |
[23:32] | When does a lie stop being white and start being huge? | 弥天大谎也有可能是善意的谎言 |
[23:35] | The amount of good Cort did was proportional to the size of his lies. | 科特撒下了大谎 也做了大善事 |
[23:39] | Looks like you got what you wanted. | 看来你得偿所愿了 |
[23:42] | I just got off the phone with a reporter. | 我刚刚挂了一个记者的电话 |
[23:44] | She wanted a comment on her soon-to-be | 她就科特·格雷厄姆撒谎事件写了篇大新闻 |
[23:46] | front page expose on Cort Graham. | 马上就要见报 希望我就此进行评论 |
[23:51] | Because her source is an employee in my department. | 因为爆料者是我部门的员工 |
[23:57] | – I mean, I didn’t… – You’re off the case. | -我没有 -这病例不归你管了 |
[23:58] | And you’re lucky I can’t prove it was you, | 你要庆幸我无法证明是你爆料的 |
[24:00] | or you’d be out of a job. | 否则我会开除你 |
[24:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:21] | – Crap. – It’s okay. | -糟了 -没关系 |
[24:22] | I got someone. | 我找到了一个人 |
[24:24] | I called an old buddy who runs the infirmary | 我打电话给我的老朋友 他有一所医务室 |
[24:26] | at the state pen in Arizona. | 开在亚利桑那州的州监狱里 |
[24:27] | He put me in touch with an ex-inmate, | 他帮助我和一个前服刑犯取得了联系 |
[24:29] | just paroled on compassionate release for kidney failure. | 由于肾衰竭被保外就医 |
[24:32] | He’s a match for Rachel. | 他和瑞秋配型成功 |
[24:33] | His daughter’s a match for Jamie. | 而他的女儿又和洁米配型吻合 |
[24:35] | They’re on their way here with a police escort. | 他们已经由警察护送 在来的路上了 |
[24:37] | ETA 20 minutes. | 估计20分钟就到了 |
[24:38] | The chain is closed. We did it! | 配型琏是闭环 我们成功了 |
[24:42] | Not to be a buzzkill, but… | 无意扫兴 但是 |
[24:46] | An ex-inmate? | 一个前服刑犯 |
[24:49] | What’d he do? | 他犯了什么罪 |
[24:52] | He killed someone? | 他杀了人吗 |
[24:54] | It was a complicated case over 20 years ago. | 这是20多年前的一个复杂的案件 |
[24:57] | – He’s paid his… – I can’t do this. | -他已经付出了… -我不做移植 |
[24:59] | You’re not doing it for him. You’re doing it for Jamie, | 我们并非为他而做 我们是为了洁米 |
[25:01] | who’s an innocent and deserving woman the system failed. | 她是清白的 她器官衰竭 值得拯救 |
[25:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[25:09] | But you want to put my kidney in a murderer’s body. | 但是你们要把我的肾脏移植给一个杀人犯 |
[25:13] | He’s a person who did something wrong a long time ago. | 他犯的错已经是好久之前了 |
[25:17] | It’s more than just wrong. | 这不仅仅是犯错 |
[25:25] | I’m not going to risk my life | 我不会冒着生命危险 |
[25:26] | to help someone who took another’s. | 去拯救一个掠夺他人生命的人 |
[25:30] | Please take this IV out of my arm. | 请拔掉我胳膊上的静脉输液管 |
[25:33] | Now! | 快点 |
[25:42] | I get it. | 我理解你 |
[25:43] | I wouldn’t want to save a murderer’s life either. | 我也不会想救一个杀人犯 |
[25:47] | But you should understand what Dr. Park means by “complicated.” | 但是你要理解帕克医生口中的「复杂」 |
[25:52] | Chris was abused as a child sexually, physically. | 克里斯幼年时经常被性侵和殴打 |
[25:58] | You don’t want to know the horrors. | 那些事情听起来都让人受不了 |
[26:00] | Once he got strong enough, he put a stop to it. | 所以当他变得足够强大 他结束了这一切 |
[26:03] | With a bullet. | 用一颗子弹 |
[26:05] | But the prosecutor and the jury didn’t see a brutalized kid. | 但是公诉人和陪审团只看到了他的罪行 |
[26:11] | They just saw a thug. | 却没看到一个长期受虐待的孩子 |
[26:13] | So they put him away for life for fighting back. | 所以他被关进监狱 即使他只是反击 |
[26:21] | All finished. You’re free to go. | 结束了 你现在可以走了 |
[26:32] | That man shot someone in a robbery. | 那个男人在抢劫时枪杀了他人 |
[26:35] | If the lie saves a life, it’s fine by me. | 如果谎言可以拯救一条生命 我没意见 |
[26:37] | And it saves two lives, | 更何况这个谎言救了两条命 |
[26:38] | so I definitely think we can let it slide. | 所以我们完全可以把撒谎这事放在一边 |
[26:42] | I think I’ve actually solved a huge problem, | 我觉得我真的解决了一个大问题 |
[26:44] | but Glassman wants me to be 100% sure, | 但是格拉斯曼想得到我的百分百肯定 |
[26:46] | and I can’t be. | 但是我做不到 |
[26:49] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[27:03] | If I’m wrong, | 如果我出错了 |
[27:04] | all the imaging machines in the entire hospital will self-destruct. | 整个医院所有的造像设备都会自毁 |
[27:07] | Tens of millions of dollars’ worth of damage. | 数以千万美元的损失 |
[27:10] | But if I’m right, I’d save the whole hospital | 但是如果我是对的 我会拯救整个医院 |
[27:12] | and prevent some really bad people | 而且还阻止了坏人 |
[27:14] | from getting almost $2 million. | 从这里获利近200万美元 |
[27:17] | And I’m almost sure I’m right. | 而且我对的可能性很大很大 |
[27:20] | I’m never 100% sure | 我从来不是百分百确定 |
[27:23] | a surgery is going to cure the patient. | 一台手术会治愈患者 |
[27:27] | There’s always a chance something could go wrong, | 总是有可能一些事情会出错 |
[27:30] | but I still do the surgery. | 但是我还是做了手术 |
[27:32] | But you get the patient’s permission first. | 但是你首先得到了患者的许可 |
[27:34] | And in my case, Glassman is kind of the patient, | 我这种情况下 格拉斯曼就是患者 |
[27:35] | and he hasn’t given me permission. | 但是他没有给我许可 |
[27:37] | In fact, he told me not to. | 相反 他让我罢手 |
[27:38] | Oh, then I wouldn’t do the surgery. | 那么我就不会做那台手术了 |
[27:40] | But this isn’t actually surgery. | 但是这事实上又不是手术 |
[27:41] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说些什么 |
[27:48] | It’s all right, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[27:49] | I’ll just figure it out on my own. | 我会自己解决这个问题 |
[27:54] | Lea… | 莉亚 |
[27:58] | I wouldn’t bring Dr. Glassman a sandwich in the OR | 我不会在手术室里给格拉斯曼医生一个三明治 |
[28:01] | because you can’t eat in the OR. | 因为在手术室里不能吃东西 |
[28:04] | I knew that because I know about surgery. | 我知道 是因为我是一名外科医生 |
[28:07] | I don’t know about computers. | 但是我不懂电脑 |
[28:08] | Neither does Dr. Glassman. | 格拉斯曼医生也不懂 |
[28:12] | But you do. | 但你懂 |
[28:15] | You always know how to fix things. | 你总是知道怎样解决问题 |
[28:22] | I respect you. | 我尊重你 |
[28:32] | I would’ve thought you would respect me enough | 我以为你会给我起码的尊重 |
[28:33] | to at least ask me the question to hear me out | 至少问问我是怎么想的 |
[28:35] | before kicking me off the case and threatening to fire me. | 而不是让我不再负责病患 威胁要解雇我 |
[28:38] | I did hear you out, when you sat right there | 我听你说了 你坐在那儿 |
[28:40] | and said you wanted to blow the whistle on a patient, | 说你想告发一个病人 |
[28:42] | and then that’s exactly what happened. | 然后就发生了这样的事 |
[28:44] | – What am I supposed to think? – You’re supposed to trust me. | -我应该怎么想 -你应该相信我 |
[28:49] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[28:51] | Is that why you went over my head | 所以你就跳过我 |
[28:53] | to tell my boss about my diagnosis? | 直接告诉我老板我的症状 |
[28:54] | – Is that what this is about? – No. | -是因为这个吗 -不是 |
[28:56] | I’m capable of separating my personal feelings | 我可以把个人情感 |
[28:58] | from my professional decisions. | 和专业决定分离开来 |
[29:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:03] | Yeah, what is it? | 什么事 |
[29:04] | Sorry. Cort just coded. | 科特出现紧急警报 |
[29:05] | We had to do CPR. and manual cardiac massage. | 我们要做心肺复苏和手动心脏按摩 |
[29:08] | Dr. Murphy didn’t want to start the lobectomy with… | 莫菲医生不想开始叶切除术… |
[29:10] | I’ll assist Dr. Murphy. | 我去协助莫菲医生 |
[29:17] | You coming or not? | 你来不来 |
[31:16] | Spread the ribs more with Finochietto Retractor. | 用菲诺基耶托牵开器把肋骨再打开一些 |
[31:20] | Would you really fire Dr. Browne? | 你真的会解雇布朗医生吗 |
[31:24] | If I find evidence she did it, I will. | 如果我找到了她做的证据 我会的 |
[31:27] | Shingle the ribs. | 把肋骨盖住 |
[31:29] | But you and Claire are friends. | 但你和克莱尔是朋友 |
[31:31] | Professional responsibilities come before friendships. | 专业责任先于友谊 |
[31:39] | It wasn’t Dr. Browne. | 不是布朗医生做的 |
[31:43] | It was me. | 是我 |
[31:45] | I called the reporter. | 我给记者打的电话 |
[31:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:51] | People suffered real tragedies, | 别人在真真切切地承受悲剧 |
[31:52] | and he used their pain to enrich himself. | 而他却利用别人的痛苦敛财 |
[31:55] | But | 但 |
[31:56] | why confess? | 为什么要承认 |
[32:01] | You’re the kind of person I aspire to be. | 你是我渴望成为的那种人 |
[32:05] | So is Dr. Browne. | 布朗医生也是 |
[32:08] | If you two lost trust in each other, | 如果你们彼此失去了信任 |
[32:10] | it would do a lot of damage to this department, | 对我们部门是莫大的损失 |
[32:14] | to what makes it so special. | 也伤害了让我们如此特别的东西 |
[32:19] | I didn’t want to be responsible for that. | 我不想承担这样的后果 |
[32:29] | Scrub out. | 刷手出去 |
[32:42] | Stapler. | 缝合器 |
[32:46] | Transecting the bronchial branches. | 切支气管分支 |
[34:06] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停停停 停停停 |
[34:09] | Please tell me | 请告诉我 |
[34:10] | you haven’t made the transfer yet. | 你还没有转钱 |
[34:12] | No. But I’m authorizing it. | 还没 但我正在授权 |
[34:14] | Turn your computer on. | 把电脑打开 |
[34:15] | Your employee ID is your temp password. | 你的员工号是你的临时密码 |
[34:18] | Who knows their employee ID number? | 谁记得员工号 |
[34:20] | I remotely rebooted every authorized user. | 我远程重启了所有授权用户 |
[34:23] | Totally. | 所有 |
[34:24] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[34:26] | Successfully. | 成功了 |
[34:29] | Imaging’s unscathed. | 成像无损 |
[34:30] | No malware. No worm. No nothing. | 没有恶意软件 没有虫子 什么都没有 |
[34:32] | Bastards were obviously bluffing, | 那些混蛋显然是在虚张声势 |
[34:34] | just like I told you. | 就像我说的那样 |
[34:35] | You gambled your entire imaging department on a hunch? | 你凭直觉就押上了整个成像部门 |
[34:39] | Do you have any idea how reckless that was? | 你知不知道这有多莽撞 |
[34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:44] | Appreciate all you’ve done. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[34:53] | That decision was not yours to make. | 你不应该做这个决定 |
[34:55] | If you ever usurp my authority again, | 如果你再敢越俎代庖 |
[34:58] | I’m going to fire you right on the spot. | 我当场就解雇你 |
[35:00] | – I’m sorry, but… I – Will you just… | -对不起 不过我… -你能不能… |
[35:01] | – just saved the whole hospital… – Will you shush for a second? | -刚拯救了整个医院… -你能不能闭下嘴 |
[35:05] | Wait for the compliment. | 等候表扬 |
[35:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:11] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[35:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:17] | If I ever have another poker night, you’re invited. | 如果我再组织扑克之夜 你被邀请了 |
[35:35] | You’ll need to take all three of these | 你需要每天早上和睡前 |
[35:36] | every morning and before bedtime. | 服用这三种药物 |
[35:43] | Call me if you need anything. | 如果有需要 给我打电话 |
[35:47] | Thank you for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[36:05] | You can’t just leave. | 你不能就这样走了 |
[36:07] | I’ve never been fired before, | 我没被解雇过 |
[36:08] | but I’m pretty sure that’s how it works. | 但大概就是这样吧 |
[36:11] | I’ll talk to Lim. | 我会去跟利姆说 |
[36:12] | Convince her to give you a second chance. | 说服她再给你一次机会 |
[36:13] | I do not think she’ll do that. | 我不觉得她会那么做 |
[36:15] | She was willing to fire you, | 她本来都想辞退你 |
[36:16] | – and she likes you a lot more than her. – Shaun… | -尽管她那么喜欢你 -肖恩 |
[36:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:22] | I’ve enjoyed working with you both. | 跟你们俩一起工作这段时间我很开心 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:33] | if there is anything I can do, don’t hesitate to call. | 如果有什么我能帮忙的 随时打电话给我 |
[36:44] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[36:46] | But I don’t want to hug you. | 但是我不想抱你 |
[36:59] | Surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[37:01] | You’ll be back to competition in a couple months. | 过不了几个月你就能重回赛场了 |
[37:09] | Was it you? | 是你做的吗 |
[37:11] | I can’t claim credit for that good deed. | 我可不敢为那件好事邀功 |
[37:15] | Not a terribly convincing denial. | 这个否认可不是很有说服力啊 |
[37:17] | If I cared about convincing you, I’d try harder. | 如果真想说服你 我会更努力的 |
[37:22] | I knew this day would eventually come. | 我知道这一天一定会来的 |
[37:26] | And I expected I’d feel vulnerable, | 我料想过自己会很脆弱 |
[37:31] | exposed. | 孤立无助 |
[37:32] | And I do. | 现在就是 |
[37:35] | But I also didn’t expect that, you know, I’d feel | 但我没想到的是 同时我还会感到 |
[37:39] | relieved. | 放松 |
[37:42] | It’s a little like getting back in the water the first time | 这感觉有点像我第一次在没有义肢的情况下 |
[37:48] | without my prosthetic. | 回到泳池中 |
[37:50] | I had to awkwardly hop to the water, | 我得很尴尬地单脚蹦到水边 |
[37:55] | people staring at me. | 人们都盯着我 |
[37:58] | But once I got in, I… | 但我一旦下了水 |
[38:02] | I felt a little bit lighter. | 我就感觉轻松了点 |
[38:18] | Livy. | 莉维 |
[38:23] | You weren’t gonna say goodbye? | 你不准备跟大家告个别吗 |
[38:27] | Uncle Marcus, I can’t. | 马库斯叔叔 我做不到 |
[38:29] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 我很抱歉让你失望了 |
[38:34] | You didn’t let me down. | 你没让我失望 |
[38:37] | You confused me. | 你让我很困惑 |
[38:40] | I know you’re not the whistleblower. | 我知道你不是告密者 |
[38:42] | – It wasn’t Dr. Browne. – I know. | -不是布朗医生说的 -我知道 |
[38:45] | It was me. | 是我 |
[38:47] | You? | 你 |
[38:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:50] | Exposing that guy was the right thing to do. | 那个家伙应该被告发 |
[38:52] | Patient privacy is an important obligation, | 保护患者隐私是我们的一项重要义务 |
[38:54] | but it’s not our only one. | 但不是唯一的 |
[38:57] | I knew there’d be no proof, so no one was gonna get fired. | 我知道不会有证据 所以没人会因此被辞退 |
[39:00] | Never expected Lim to blame Browne. | 没想到利姆会怪到布朗头上 |
[39:04] | But I know that’s not why you destroyed your whole career here. | 但我知道这不是你毁掉自己职业生涯的原因 |
[39:10] | How can I help you if you don’t… | 我怎么能帮你 如果我不知道… |
[39:12] | – I don’t want your help. – Livy. | -我不要你帮我 -莉维 |
[39:13] | I never wanted to be a doctor. | 我从来没想过要成为一个医生 |
[39:20] | But every time I tried to tell my parents, | 但每次我想告诉我父母 |
[39:24] | my professors, you, | 我的教授还有你 |
[39:26] | you’d just push me and encourage me until I backed down. | 你们只是把我向前推 一直鼓励我直到我让步 |
[39:32] | I knew if I got myself fired, | 我知道如果我能让自己被辞退 |
[39:34] | there was no way that you could pep-talk me back | 你就没法再鼓励我 |
[39:36] | into a career that I don’t want. | 回归一个我不想做的职业 |
[39:40] | I don’t want to be important or successful. | 我不想变得重要或者成功 |
[39:43] | I just want to be myself. | 我只想做我自己 |
[39:47] | But I don’t even know who that is. | 但我甚至还不知道自己是谁 |
[39:52] | The only way to find out is if I burn the bridges behind me. | 而找寻的唯一办法就是斩断退路 |
[40:03] | I know exactly who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[40:08] | You are a resilient, amazing young woman. | 你是一位坚强的 了不起的年轻女性 |
[40:16] | And I can’t wait to see what else you become. | 我等不及要看你能成为什么了 |
[40:21] | I’ll be rooting for you. | 我会为你加油的 |
[40:49] | I know I’m the last person you want to see right now, | 我知道你现在最不想见到的就是我 |
[40:51] | so I brought a bribe. | 所以我准备贿赂你 |
[40:58] | I was wrong to accuse you, | 我不应该责怪你 |
[40:59] | not only because you didn’t do it | 不仅仅是因为你没告密 |
[41:02] | but because I was holding against you | 更是因为我否定了你 |
[41:03] | the very thing that makes you such an awesome doctor. | 作为一个杰出医生的品质 |
[41:10] | You care. | 你在乎 |
[41:16] | When you meet a patient, | 当你看见一个患者 |
[41:17] | you don’t just see muscles, bones, and organs. | 你不仅仅是看到肌肉 骨头和器官 |
[41:20] | You see a human being | 你看到的是一个活生生的人 |
[41:21] | with all of their strengths and flaws. | 有优点也有缺点 |
[41:25] | And you should never lose that, | 你不应该丢掉这个 |
[41:26] | even if it does make the job harder. | 即使有时候这确实让工作更加艰难 |
[41:32] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[41:35] | you’re a good friend. | 你是一个很好的朋友 |
[41:42] | You got salted caramel in that bag? | 袋子里装的是咸焦糖吗 |
[41:46] | And an insane amount of hot fudge. | 还有一堆热软糖 |