时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You should be getting a raise. | 你应该加薪 |
[00:02] | You don’t get a raise every time you do something well. | 你不能每次做的好就加薪 |
[00:05] | You did something very well and saved $1.75 million. | 你做得非常好 还省了175万美元 |
[00:09] | – I’ll talk to Dr. Glassman about it. – No, you won’t. | -我会跟格拉斯曼医生谈谈 -不 不行 |
[00:12] | If any talking or anything else needs to be done, | 如果要谈或者做别的事 |
[00:14] | I’m fully capable of handling that my — | 我完全有能力解决我的… |
[00:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[00:22] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[00:23] | You can pick it up at Tricky’s Towing. | 你可以去崔奇拖车店取车 |
[00:24] | I’m picking it up right now because this is my car, | 我现在就要取车 因为这是我的车 |
[00:26] | I’m allowed to park here, and you’re a trespasser. | 我有权停在这 而你擅闯他人领地 |
[00:30] | Any time after 1:00. | 一点后来取 |
[00:31] | Shaun, tell him. | 肖恩 告诉他 |
[00:34] | This is not your spot. | 这不是你的停车位 |
[00:37] | Someone told a lie. | 有人撒谎了 |
[00:41] | I just got a spot last week, so it’s kind of new to everyone. | 我上周刚买了停车位 大家还不知道 |
[00:44] | So, yes, it is not my spot, | 没错 这不是我的车位 |
[00:47] | but that doesn’t make it the wrong spot. | 但不意味着这个车位不行 |
[00:49] | It’ll be $250, cash or credit. | 250美元 现金还是刷卡 |
[00:52] | I’m not paying $250. I don’t have $250 to waste on th– | 我才不付250美元 我不会浪费250美元在 |
[00:54] | If you get that raise — | 如果你加薪了 |
[00:55] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[00:56] | Would you just stop for a minute? | 你能停下吗 |
[00:58] | – Not once I start. – That’s not a law. | -我一开始就停不下来 -法律可不是这样的 |
[01:00] | That’s just some bull you bastards made up so you can do this. | 这只是你这混蛋瞎编出来欺负人的 |
[01:02] | $350. | 350美元 |
[01:04] | Hostile work environment fee. | 充满敌意的工作环境费用 |
[01:17] | Jeffrey Williams. 21 years old. | 杰弗里·威廉姆斯 21岁 |
[01:19] | When he was 5, he fell in love with baseball, | 五岁时 他爱上了棒球 |
[01:21] | dreamt of playing with the Tigers. | 梦想和老虎队打球 |
[01:23] | By the time he was 8, | 等到他八岁时 |
[01:25] | he was the best hitter in Little League. | 他是少年棒球联盟的最佳击球手 |
[01:27] | Right, Jeff? | 对吧 杰弗 |
[01:29] | At 9, he led his team all the way to the Divisionals. | 九岁时 他带领球队打进了分区赛 |
[02:20] | Pura vida, Dannie. | 纯粹的生活 丹妮 |
[02:46] | Retropulsion. | 后缩 |
[02:47] | What? | 什么 |
[02:48] | Her thumb moved. | 她的拇指动了 |
[02:53] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. | -那是什么意思 -没什么 |
[02:54] | If it happened, it’s a normal response in dying muscles. | 就算真有什么 也是垂死肌肉的正常反应 |
[02:57] | Or it could just be the result of hypoxia | 或有可能是组织缺氧 |
[02:59] | or an electrolyte imbalance. | 或电解质失衡 |
[03:03] | Or brain activity. | 或脑活动 |
[03:07] | The E.E.G. showed no purposeful brain activity. | 脑电图未显示任何有效脑活动 |
[03:09] | Hook her back up. | 快给她连上 |
[03:11] | Elias, over the last 10 years, Dannie’s had thousands of tests. | 伊莱斯 过去十年丹妮做了数千次检查 |
[03:14] | If there was any chance — | 如果有任何机会 |
[03:15] | Dr. Reznick, please. Now. | 雷兹尼克医生 拜托了 赶紧 |
[03:32] | Ankylosing spondylitis. | 强直性脊柱炎 |
[03:34] | Nasty little disease. | 挺棘手的病 |
[03:36] | When Jeff was 10, the inflammation was so bad | 杰弗十岁时 炎症非常严重 |
[03:38] | the bones in his back started to fuse together | 他背上的骨头开始融合成一块 |
[03:41] | into one big, gnarly bone. | 变成了一个巨大粗糙的骨头 |
[03:43] | If you can’t extend your back, you can’t use your legs. | 如果你无法挺直背 就不能用腿 |
[03:46] | If you can’t unwind your back, you can’t use your arms. | 如果无法放松背部 就不能用手臂 |
[03:49] | Useless legs, useless arms. | 腿没用 手臂也没用 |
[03:51] | Can’t even fit into a standard wheelchair. | 甚至无法坐标准轮椅 |
[03:53] | I’ve had breakfast in bed since I was 10. | 我十岁起就在床上吃早饭了 |
[03:56] | And lunch. | 还有午饭 |
[03:57] | And dinner. | 还有晚饭 |
[03:59] | Are you in a lot of pain? | 你很疼吗 |
[04:01] | Not compared to what it was. | 比以前好多了 |
[04:02] | I wish I’d met that rheumatologist | 真希望能早七年 |
[04:04] | at the Baltimore Spine Clinic seven years earlier. | 遇到巴尔的摩脊柱诊所的风湿病学家 |
[04:07] | They didn’t offer you surgery? | 他们没给你做手术吗 |
[04:08] | Well, I’ve — I’ve been to nine neurosurgeons, | 我 我去看了九个神经外科医生 |
[04:10] | and they all said that they couldn’t fix me, so… | 他们都说治不好我 所以 |
[04:16] | But thanks to Dr. Glassman, | 但多亏了格拉斯曼医生 |
[04:18] | my post-pretzel future’s looking bright. | 我的脆骨病后生活又有希望了 |
[04:23] | I wanna move out of long-term care, | 我不想再接受长期看护 |
[04:26] | study engineering, | 我想学习工程学 |
[04:28] | go to Europe, | 去欧洲 |
[04:30] | hell, go to a ballpark and see the game, | 甚至去球场看球赛 |
[04:34] | maybe with a girl. | 或许和一个姑娘一起 |
[04:39] | I’d just love to be able to hug someone again. | 我只想再拥抱一次别人 |
[04:47] | I’m gonna need two residents to assist me with — | 我需要两名住院医生协助我 |
[04:53] | with the surgery. | 做手术 |
[04:58] | What were you doing 10 years ago? | 你十年前在干什么 |
[05:01] | That’s how long it’s been | 她脑中的动脉瘤 |
[05:02] | since the aneurysm in her brain ruptured | 已经破裂十年了 |
[05:04] | and how long Elias has been visiting, | 伊莱斯也来探病十年了 |
[05:06] | bringing her Peppermint Patties and hoping for that special day | 给她带薄荷巧克力饼 希望能出现奇迹 |
[05:09] | she opens her eyes and says, “Hi, honey. Did I sleep in?” | 她能睁开眼睛说 「亲爱的 我睡过头了吗」 |
[05:12] | And I had finally gotten him to give that up. | 我终于说服他放弃了 |
[05:14] | Give up hope? | 放弃希望吗 |
[05:15] | Give up an impossible fantasy that has paralyzed his life. | 放弃那个冻结他生活的不可能的幻想 |
[05:19] | He used to have a career, goals, a wife, | 他曾经有职业 目标 妻子 |
[05:22] | things he can have again if we let him move on. | 只要我们让他往前看 他就能再次拥有那些 |
[05:24] | And by “we,” I mean you. | 我说的「我们」 指的是你 |
[05:26] | So you are gonna tell him that the twitch meant nothing. | 所以你要告诉他那个抽搐没有任何意义 |
[05:28] | But she has elevated levels of dopamine. | 但她的多巴胺水平升高了 |
[05:30] | Which is a stress hormone, likely produced by the adrenal | 这是种压力荷尔蒙 很有可能是肾上腺 |
[05:32] | when it was temporarily shut down. | 暂停工作时产生的 |
[05:35] | But it’s also a neurotransmitter in the brain | 但大脑中的神经递质也增加了 |
[05:37] | and may be associated with increased brain activity. | 这可能跟大脑活动增加有关 |
[05:41] | We need to do a SPECT C.T. of her brain and full body | 我们得给她的脑部和全身做单光子发射型CT |
[05:43] | with radiotracers to find the source of the dopamine. | 用放射指示剂找出多巴胺的来源 |
[05:47] | You know about Elias, right? | 你了解伊莱斯 对吗 |
[05:49] | The patient’s husband who can’t move on | 这位病人的丈夫不愿往前看 |
[05:50] | and it’s making everything worse? | 这让一切变得更糟 |
[05:52] | Do you see an analogy here? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[05:54] | No. | 不 |
[05:55] | No more tests, Shaun. | 别再做检查了 肖恩 |
[05:58] | I’ll ask Dr. Lim. | 我去问问利姆医生 |
[06:01] | – I’m calling your bluff. – I don’t know how to bluff. | -你是虚张声势 -我不知道怎么虚张声势 |
[06:13] | Joint cuts are nearly perfect. | 关节切割近乎完美 |
[06:15] | Nearly perfect leaves him with no feeling in his legs. | 近乎完美会让他的腿失去知觉 |
[06:21] | I kind of cracked the vertebral body. | 我把椎体弄裂了 |
[06:25] | But I got the rest right. | 但其他的部分我都做对了 |
[06:39] | That is perfect. | 做得很完美 |
[06:40] | Welcome to my team. | 欢迎加入我的团队 |
[06:46] | Textbook. | 教科书般的手术 |
[06:47] | You followed the video demonstration exactly. | 你是完全按照视频演示做的 |
[06:59] | You didn’t. | 你没按视频演示做 |
[07:01] | The third bone is the problem, | 问题出在第三节 |
[07:03] | and you messed around with the first one. | 你把它跟第一节搞混了 |
[07:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:07] | My model was a bit more severe than the one in the demo, | 我的模型比视频演示中的更严厉 |
[07:10] | so I thought a three-column reconstruction might be better. | 所以我觉得用三柱重建术可能会更好 |
[07:16] | Nice. Nice improv. | 很好 出色的即兴发挥 |
[07:19] | You’re on my team. | 你加入我的团队 |
[07:38] | I mapped out every screw placement, | 我标记了每个螺钉的位置 |
[07:40] | osteotomy cut, rod contouring. | 截骨术切割的位置和用杆加固的位置 |
[07:46] | You know, I’ve been trying to figure out | 我一直想知道 |
[07:49] | why you’re doing this. | 你为什么要这么做 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. Change a kid’s life? | 我不知道 改变一个孩子的人生 |
[07:52] | Something like that. | 诸如此类 |
[07:55] | I’m thinking you must be afraid. | 我想你一定很害怕 |
[07:58] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -拜托 |
[07:59] | You’ve been impulsive ever since you recovered from cancer. | 你自从癌症康复后就一直很冲动 |
[08:03] | You quit surgery to start a clinic, | 你离开外科 开始看门诊 |
[08:05] | married my favorite barista after a few dates, | 跟我最喜欢的咖啡师约会过几次后就结婚了 |
[08:07] | and I’m guessing none of it made you happy. | 我猜这些事都无法让你开心 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:10] | We barely talk to each other outside of the board meetings, | 除了开董事会 我们很少聊天 |
[08:13] | and now, all of a sudden, you can see into my soul? | 而现在 你突然就能看穿我的灵魂了 |
[08:16] | I love my wife. I love my work. | 我爱我的妻子 也爱我的工作 |
[08:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:20] | And you still feel empty, don’t you? | 但你还是觉得空虚 对吗 |
[08:23] | I’m thinking you’re scared | 我觉得你是害怕 |
[08:24] | something’s missing from your life, | 这辈子会错过什么 |
[08:25] | so you keep reaching. | 所以你一直在尝试 |
[08:26] | You take on a case no other surgeon will touch. | 你会接手其他外科医生都不愿碰的病例 |
[08:31] | As fascinating as all this is, | 这一切都很吸引人 |
[08:33] | I don’t think Jeffrey really cares all that much | 但我觉得杰弗里不太在乎 |
[08:35] | – why we’re doing the surgery. – He should. | -我们为什么要做这个手术 -他应该在乎 |
[08:38] | Because your motives are affecting your ability | 因为你的动机会影响你的能力 |
[08:41] | to properly assess whether that surgery is worth the risk. | 让你无法正确评估手术是否值得冒险 |
[08:54] | Thank you for the input. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[09:05] | You were supposed to meet me for lunch at 12:15. | 你应该在12点15跟我一起吃午饭 |
[09:07] | It’s 12:23. | 现在已经12点23了 |
[09:08] | I’m not the first person Tricky has shafted. | 我不是第一个被崔奇刁难的人 |
[09:10] | He’s earned his name. | 他真是实至名归 |
[09:12] | I’m gathering every complaint I can find, | 我正在收集我能找到的所有投诉 |
[09:13] | which I wouldn’t be doing if you’d backed me up. | 如果当时你支持我 我就不用这么做了 |
[09:16] | So no lunch. | 所以不吃午饭了 |
[09:19] | Mm, are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[09:22] | When you’re mad at me, you don’t look at me. | 你生我气时就不看我 |
[09:24] | Although, you are now, so maybe you’re not. | 虽然 你现在看我了 所以也许你不生气了 |
[09:27] | I turned to my boyfriend for support, | 我向我男友寻求支持 |
[09:29] | and he hung me out to dry, | 他却把我晾在一边 |
[09:30] | so let’s just say I am disappointed. | 所以只能说我很失望 |
[09:32] | I told the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[09:34] | This isn’t about honesty. This is about having my back. | 这不是诚实的问题 而是是否支持我的问题 |
[09:37] | We’re a team now, Shaun, working together for a common goal. | 我们现在是个团队 肖恩 为共同的目标努力 |
[09:40] | And right now, our goal is to get my car back. | 而现在 我们的目标就是把我的车拿回来 |
[09:44] | Then you need to pay $350. | 那你就得付350美元 |
[09:47] | I’m paying nothing. | 我一分钱都不付 |
[09:48] | He is a pirate, | 他是个强盗 |
[09:49] | and I’m going to expose him to the world. | 我要把他公之于众 |
[10:02] | No increased dopamine-specific uptake. | 多巴胺特异性摄取没有增加 |
[10:04] | It’s not coming from the brain. | 不是大脑产生的 |
[10:05] | Which means it must’ve come from the adrenal glands | 这意味着它肯定是我们停止供氧时 |
[10:08] | when we shut down their oxygen supply. | 肾上腺分泌的 |
[10:09] | Move down to adrenals. | 向下扫描肾上腺 |
[10:13] | Impressive — to mourn his wife for 10 years. | 令人钦佩 为他妻子哀悼十年 |
[10:16] | He’s not mourning her. | 他不是在哀悼她 |
[10:17] | He can’t as long as she’s alive. | 只要她活着他就不能哀悼 |
[10:20] | Dannie is stuck in limbo, | 丹妮陷入了昏迷 |
[10:22] | somewhere between life and death. | 介于生死之间的迷境 |
[10:24] | So is he. | 他也是 |
[10:25] | If there are time limits to being a good partner, | 如果做一个好伴侣有时限 |
[10:28] | are there also ethical limits? | 是不是也有道德上的限制 |
[10:32] | Should you support them even if they’ve done something wrong? | 就算他们做错了 是不是也应该支持他们 |
[10:35] | You think maybe the coma patient robbed a bank? | 你是说昏迷的病人可能抢了银行吗 |
[10:38] | Good alibi. | 很棒的不在场证明 |
[10:39] | What did Lea do? | 莉亚做了什么 |
[10:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[10:41] | Support her. | 支持她 |
[10:43] | Whether you agree with them or not, | 不管你同不同意他们的做法 |
[10:44] | the job of a good partner is to be supportive. | 好伴侣就该支持他们 |
[10:49] | As opposed to, say, | 而不是去 |
[10:50] | resolving disputes by running to the Chief of Surgery. | 找外科主任解决争执 |
[10:54] | It’s not coming from the adrenals either. | 也不是肾上腺引起的 |
[11:01] | There it is, | 在那 |
[11:02] | but it’s not coming from an organ. | 但不是由器官引起的 |
[11:04] | It’s coming from a tumor. | 是一个肿瘤引起的 |
[11:09] | Dannie has cancer. | 丹妮得癌症了 |
[11:16] | You could say we’re doing a kind of Humpty Dumpty, | 你可以理解为和「矮胖子」一样 |
[11:19] | only this time, | 只是这次 |
[11:20] | we’re actually going to put you back together again. | 我们会把你修复好 |
[11:23] | Don’t get too excited, though. | 不过不要太激动了 |
[11:24] | Dr. Andrews wants to give us a little reality check. | 安德鲁斯医生想和我们讲一下现实情况 |
[11:28] | If all goes well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[11:29] | you’ll have a restricted range of motion | 你会恢复有限范围内的运动能力 |
[11:31] | and be dependent on a walker. | 依靠助行器行走 |
[11:34] | If all doesn’t go well, there is a risk of paralysis | 如果不顺利 有瘫痪的风险 |
[11:37] | and, given the potential for massive blood loss, | 鉴于可能会大出血 |
[11:39] | there’s a small chance you might not survive the surgery. | 有很小的几率 你可能撑不过手术 |
[11:45] | But you have a great team | 但你有一个很棒的医疗团队 |
[11:47] | and one of the top neurosurgeons in the world. | 还有世界最顶尖的神经外科医生之一 |
[11:51] | So, what do you say? | 所以你说呢 |
[11:54] | This is really happening. | 真的要做了 |
[11:55] | Yes, sir. Tomorrow morning. First thing. | 没错 明天一早 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry, Dr. Glassman. | 抱歉 格拉斯曼医生 |
[12:09] | I can’t — I can’t do it. | 我不 我做不到 |
[12:22] | She has a paraganglioma abutting her vertebrae. | 她脊椎上有个副神经节瘤 |
[12:25] | Her twitch wasn’t a sign of increased brain activity. | 她之前的抽搐不是脑部活动增加的表现 |
[12:27] | It was just a reaction to the tumor irritating her nerves. | 只是肿瘤刺激神经产生的反应 |
[12:35] | We can take her off life support. | 我们可以关掉生命维持系统 |
[12:37] | What about this cancer? Is it treatable? | 这个癌症是什么状况 能治吗 |
[12:39] | The only treatment would be surgery, | 手术是唯一的办法 |
[12:41] | and it’s in a difficult location. | 而且肿瘤的位置也不好 |
[12:43] | Well, what happens if you don’t remove it? | 如果你们不移除它 会怎么样 |
[12:44] | It’s malignant. | 它是恶性的 |
[12:46] | Dannie would die within a couple of months. | 丹妮会在几个月内死去 |
[12:48] | Then you have to operate. | 那你们就必须给她做手术 |
[12:49] | She could die in the O.R. | 她可能会死在手术室里 |
[12:51] | rather than here with you holding her hand. | 在这你还能握着她的手 |
[12:55] | We rechecked her E.E.G. There’s no change. | 我们重新检查过她的脑电图了 没有变化 |
[12:56] | There was a change. | 有变化的 |
[12:59] | Uh, the thumb movement was a change. | 拇指动了就是变化 |
[13:01] | And the cancer and the dopamine were changes. | 癌症和多巴胺也是 |
[13:03] | Something else could change, | 别的也可能会变 |
[13:04] | and maybe that’s the change that’ll wake her up. | 而也许那就是能让她醒来的变化 |
[13:07] | Elias, her body is dying. | 伊莱斯 她的身体不行了 |
[13:09] | Only if we let it. | 除非我们不管 |
[13:14] | I gave up on her once. I’m not doing that again. | 我放弃过她一次 我不会再放弃了 |
[13:30] | I’ve got your discharge paperwork. | 我把你的出院手续拿来了 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry I wasted your time. | 抱歉我浪费了你的时间 |
[13:38] | I thought I was ready for this, and I knew it was dangerous. | 我以为我准备好了 我也知道会有危险 |
[13:43] | Hey, look, my life isn’t perfect, | 虽然我的人生并不完美 |
[13:46] | but it’s not so bad that I want to risk throwing it all away. | 但还没糟到我想冒着生命危险去改变 |
[14:00] | You ever hear of Gates Brown? | 你听说过盖茨·布朗吗 |
[14:03] | Left field for the ’68 Tigers? | 六八年老虎队的左外野手吗 |
[14:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:07] | My dad had his baseball card. | 我爸有他的棒球卡 |
[14:09] | Your dad ever tell you about his story? | 你爸跟你说过他的故事吗 |
[14:12] | First person to recognize his talent was a prison guard. | 第一个发现他才华的是个狱警 |
[14:16] | He helped him get out of prison a year early on parole | 他帮他提前一年假释出狱 |
[14:19] | so he could play professional baseball. | 让他能去打职棒 |
[14:24] | I think about Gates Brown a lot. | 我经常会想盖茨·布朗 |
[14:28] | Whenever I have to make a-a tough, | 当我要做艰难 |
[14:31] | really tough decision, | 艰难抉择的时候 |
[14:34] | I think about how scared he must’ve been. | 我会想他当时该有多害怕啊 |
[14:37] | Playing for the Tigers? | 去老虎队打球吗 |
[14:39] | It’s a dream come true. | 那是梦想成真吧 |
[14:41] | Real scary. | 真厉害 |
[14:42] | Getting out of jail early, | 提前出狱 |
[14:44] | facing a world he hadn’t been in in a while. | 面对一个他离开了一段时间的世界 |
[14:48] | What if he didn’t live up to expectations? | 要是他有负众望怎么办 |
[14:50] | What if he wasn’t good enough for the bigs? | 要是他的水平不够打职棒怎么办 |
[14:52] | But he kept fighting. He kept pushing. | 但他一直拼搏 努力不懈 |
[14:56] | You wanted to have this surgery, | 你之前想做这个手术 |
[14:59] | and you kept fighting and you kept pushing | 你一直拼搏 努力不懈 |
[15:01] | and doctor after doctor said no, | 一个又一个的医生拒绝了你 |
[15:03] | then finally you found a doctor who said yes, | 然后你终于找到同意做的医生了 |
[15:06] | and now you stop? | 你现在却退缩了吗 |
[15:08] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通啊 |
[15:10] | I don’t think that you are afraid | 我不觉得你是害怕 |
[15:12] | that this surgery is gonna fail. | 手术会失败 |
[15:14] | I think you’re afraid it’s gonna succeed. | 我觉得你是害怕手术会成功 |
[15:16] | For the last several years, | 在过去几年里 |
[15:18] | you could’ve taken classes online, | 你本来可以上网课 |
[15:20] | worked toward your degree. | 为你的学位努力 |
[15:21] | You could’ve gone traveling. | 你本可以去旅游 |
[15:22] | You don’t think I’ve tried? | 你以为我以前没试过吗 |
[15:24] | Oh, you tried, okay, and you failed, | 你试过 好吧 但你失败了 |
[15:26] | but, man, did you have a good excuse. | 但是 伙计 你能有个好借口吗 |
[15:29] | And now you have the surgery and it’s successful, | 现在你的手术成功了 |
[15:32] | but you still fail? | 但你还在失败吗 |
[15:34] | That’s scary. | 太可怕了 |
[15:36] | Because now you got to look at yourself in the mirror | 你现在应该看看镜子里的自己 |
[15:39] | and you have to ask, | 然后问自己 |
[15:42] | “Was it my condition, or was it me?” | 「变成这样是因为健康状况还是因为我自己」 |
[15:48] | You know where I celebrated my 10th birthday? | 你知道我在哪儿过十岁生日的吗 |
[15:53] | Children’s Hospital, | 儿童医院 |
[15:55] | getting 13 steroid shots into my spine. | 我的脊柱注射了十三针类固醇 |
[16:01] | By the time I was 11, | 当我十一岁的时候 |
[16:02] | my entire social network was R.N.s and M.D.s. | 我认识的人只有医生和护士 |
[16:06] | I’ve never had a job. | 我从来没有过工作 |
[16:11] | I’ve never danced with a girl. | 我从来没跟女生跳过舞 |
[16:18] | I’ve never even had a best friend. | 我从来没有知心朋友 |
[16:24] | I have no idea how to live like a regular person. | 我不知道怎么做一个正常人 |
[16:31] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[16:33] | So you’ll suck at it. | 所以你的生活烂透了 |
[16:35] | Join the club. | 加入俱乐部 |
[16:43] | Say no to the surgery if that’s the right decision. | 如果你觉得是正确的 你可以拒绝手术 |
[16:46] | But do yourself a favor. | 但你对你自己要负责 |
[16:47] | Don’t say no because you’re afraid to live your life. | 不要因为害怕生活而拒绝手术 |
[17:06] | I’m going to support you. | 我要支持你 |
[17:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:11] | I’m looking right at ya. See? | 我在看你哦 你注意到了吗 |
[17:13] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[17:15] | Let me have your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[17:19] | W-Why? | 为什么 |
[17:21] | I’ve created a couple hundred Yelp accounts to trash Tricky | 我注册了几百个点评账号给崔奇差评 |
[17:23] | and maxed out on my I.P. address, | 我的IP地址已经用完了 |
[17:25] | so I need another one. | 所以我需要个新的 |
[17:28] | You’re not allowed to do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[17:30] | He’s not allowed to extort people, | 他不能勒索别人 |
[17:32] | so I’m just extorting him back. | 所以我只是反过来勒索他 |
[17:36] | Once I threaten to unleash my arsenal, | 一旦我威胁他我要放大招了 |
[17:38] | he’ll hand over my car. | 他就会交出我的车 |
[17:39] | He might even detail it for me. | 他甚至可能帮我把车洗好 |
[17:41] | I won’t have to actually post anything. | 我实际上不用发布任何东西 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | This last segment of tumor is holding on to her spinal dura | 肿瘤的最后一段紧贴着她的硬脊膜 |
[18:00] | for dear life. | 贴得死死的 |
[18:01] | Fine dissecting scissors. | 解剖剪 |
[18:06] | I may be participating in fraud. | 我可能参与了诈骗 |
[18:11] | But I want to support my partner. | 但我想支持我女友 |
[18:15] | If your partner wants you to do something | 如果你女友 |
[18:17] | that makes you feel uncomfortable, shut it down. | 让你做你觉得不舒服的事就拒绝她 |
[18:19] | Do not enable crazy. | 不要失去理智 |
[18:21] | Lea isn’t crazy. | 莉亚没有失去理智 |
[18:23] | We’re all crazy sometimes. | 我们有时都会失去理智 |
[18:25] | Just takes the right motivation. | 只要有合适的诱因 |
[18:29] | There is an obvious middle ground. | 很显然有一个中间立场 |
[18:32] | If you think your partner’s doing something wrong, | 如果你觉得你女友做错了 |
[18:34] | help them see what’s right. | 就让她看看什么是正确的 |
[18:38] | Damn it. The capsule ruptured, and it tore the dura. | 该死 胶囊破裂 硬脑膜撕裂 |
[18:40] | We have a C.S.F. leak. | 脑脊液泄露了 |
[18:42] | We should try a graft. | 我们应该尝试移植 |
[18:43] | Harvest some fascia to reinforce the dura. | 割一些筋膜来加固硬脑膜 |
[18:50] | Dr. Lim? | 利姆医生 |
[19:21] | Tastes like my birthday. | 就像我生日一样甜 |
[19:24] | Lab confirms the tumor wasn’t metastatic. | 化验结果表明肿瘤没转移 |
[19:27] | You’re cancer-free. | 你没有癌症复发 |
[19:30] | And brain function is apparently fine. | 大脑功能也很正常 |
[19:35] | All in all, it’s been a pretty good day. | 总之 今天是个好日子 |
[19:41] | 10 years. | 十年了 |
[19:47] | I miss anything good? | 我错过什么好事了 |
[19:52] | No. | 没有 |
[19:58] | So why’d I wake up? | 那我为什么会醒来 |
[20:01] | We’re running tests. | 我们在做检查 |
[20:03] | There have been cases of anesthesia | 曾经有这样的案例 |
[20:05] | rebooting the dormant brain. | 麻醉后大脑复苏了 |
[20:07] | Yours was light, but it still might have — | 你的麻醉剂量很少 但还是有可能 |
[20:09] | Let’s just call it a miracle. | 我们把它称作奇迹吧 |
[20:19] | Okay, last bone wedge. | 好 最后一块骨头 |
[20:21] | Alright, let’s start straightening him out. | 好吧 让我们开始矫正他 |
[20:39] | You know, if you can talk this kid into risking his life, | 如果你能说服这孩子去冒生命危险 |
[20:43] | I’m thinking maybe you can talk anyone out of any fear. | 你就能让任何人不再害怕 |
[20:45] | I’ve been trying to talk you out of those caps for years. | 我一直想让你别戴这些帽子 |
[20:48] | These caps save lives. No fear in that. | 这些帽子是救命的 不是因为害怕 |
[20:57] | I’m afraid to eat a cheeseburger. | 我不敢吃芝士汉堡 |
[21:02] | My mother, she was very proud of her cooking. | 我妈对她的厨艺很自信 |
[21:05] | She told us we didn’t need to sacrifice taste to keep kosher. | 她告诉我们 我们不需要牺牲口味来保持洁食 |
[21:09] | At least not with her in the kitchen. | 至少不要像她在厨房里一样 |
[21:12] | And it’s crazy considering | 一想到我用别的方式 |
[21:14] | all the other ways I’ve rejected her faith, | 拒绝她的信仰就很疯狂 |
[21:18] | but if I do eat one, | 但如果我吃了一个芝士汉堡 |
[21:20] | it feels like I’m cutting my last lifeline to my mother. | 就感觉斩断了我和我妈最后的联系 |
[21:30] | My mom taught me how to play a guitar. | 我妈教了我弹吉他 |
[21:33] | We had our problems, a lot of them, | 我们也有矛盾 很多 |
[21:36] | but everything seemed to be okay when we were singing. | 但一起唱歌时 矛盾就似乎无所谓了 |
[21:41] | Since she died, um, | 她去世之后 |
[21:43] | I’m afraid to even open the case. | 我连琴盒都不敢打开了 |
[21:55] | It’s the middle of your shift. You miss me? | 你应该还在上班 是想我了吗 |
[21:58] | I had a bad morning. | 我今早过得很糟 |
[21:59] | My patient lived. | 我有个患者死而复生 |
[22:01] | That is surprising. | 很惊人 |
[22:02] | You keep being competent, you’ll get used to it. | 继续努力 你会慢慢习惯的 |
[22:05] | I need an ice-cream infusion. | 我得吃个冰淇凌 |
[22:07] | The cafeteria has ice cream. | 自助餐厅有 |
[22:08] | Not Cherry Garcia. | 不是车厘子惊喜味的 |
[22:10] | Heard you lost out to a Firsty. | 听说你输给了一个新手 |
[22:12] | One bright spot in my day. | 给我的一天带来了点快乐 |
[22:17] | I did everything perfectly, but it’s still not symmetrical. | 我把一切做到了最好 但还是不对称 |
[22:23] | Nose job. | 就像鼻部整形 |
[22:26] | It’s changing as you fix it. You got to change with it. | 它会在修补的时候改变 你得随着变化 |
[22:28] | Andrews always said the first thing you do with your plan | 安德鲁斯总是说对待计划的第一步 |
[22:30] | is toss it out. | 就是先把它扔掉 |
[22:32] | That’s exactly why I didn’t do a plastics elective. | 这就是我为什么不做整形择期手术 |
[22:34] | Or you’re a blue-collar ex-cop | 或者你是一个前蓝领警察 |
[22:36] | who’s afraid to color outside the lines. | 害怕打破常规 |
[22:41] | Your L3 vertebrae is perfect, | 你的第三腰椎做得很好 |
[22:42] | which means you’re not entirely without talent. | 表示你也不是完全没天赋 |
[22:45] | But look at the bones you’re not supposed to fix. | 但是看看那些你不应该修复的骨头 |
[22:47] | What are your instincts telling you | 有什么是你的直觉告诉你 |
[22:49] | that this procedure manual isn’t? | 而操作手册却没有提到的吗 |
[23:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[23:12] | You’re now as good as a Firsty. | 你现在跟新手一样好了 |
[23:13] | I almost feel bad about eating your ice cream. | 我差点就为吃了你的冰淇凌愧疚了 |
[23:24] | B.P.’s 82/50. Spinal shock? | 高压82 低压50 是脊髓休克吗 |
[23:26] | S.S.E.P. and M.E.P. Waves are normal. | 体感诱发电位和运动诱发电位水平正常 |
[23:29] | Check for buckling. | 检查是否有变形 |
[23:34] | No cord compression. | 脊髓没有受压 |
[23:35] | Pressure’s still dropping. | 血压还在下降 |
[23:37] | Did we poke a hole in the canal? | 我们是在椎管里戳了个洞吗 |
[23:41] | Let’s back out these screws. | 把这些螺丝拿下来 |
[23:45] | Spine’s not the problem. It’s his heart. | 不是脊柱的问题 是他的心脏 |
[23:47] | It’s in failure. Crash cart! | 心力衰竭 上救生车 |
[23:49] | Sponges | 纱布 |
[23:57] | I know why Dannie woke up. | 我知道丹妮为什么会醒过来了 |
[23:59] | The paraganglioma was filled with dopamine. | 副神经节瘤里充满了多巴胺 |
[24:02] | And leaking it in trace amounts. That’s how we found it. | 有微量的泄露 我们就是这么发现它的 |
[24:04] | But when the capsule ruptured, | 但是当囊膜破裂 |
[24:06] | the tumor released the dopamine in very large amounts. | 肿瘤泄露了大量多巴胺 |
[24:08] | Her spinal tap showed over 1,200 nanograms per liter. | 他的脊椎穿刺显示每升有超过1200纳克 |
[24:15] | Which bathed her brain in dopamine, | 把她的整个大脑都泡在了多巴胺里 |
[24:18] | which energized it and woke her up. | 因此激活了大脑 让她醒了过来 |
[24:21] | It was just a freak event. | 这就是个意外事件 |
[24:26] | A temporary freak event. | 但只是暂时的 |
[24:29] | The dopamine’s gonna wear off, | 多巴胺会耗尽 |
[24:30] | and her brain will shut down again. | 她的大脑会重新停止工作 |
[24:31] | Yes. And the dose she’d need to stay awake would be toxic. | 对 而且让她保持清醒的剂量将会让她中毒 |
[24:36] | If we don’t replicate the surge, she’ll relapse into a coma. | 如果不能复制那个手术 她就会重新陷入昏迷 |
[24:40] | And if we do, she’ll die. | 如果我们复制 她就会死 |
[24:51] | Your dopamine levels are dropping quickly, | 你的多巴胺水平正在快速下降 |
[24:53] | and when they return to normal, | 当它们回归正常水平 |
[24:56] | you’ll return to your comatose state. | 你会重新陷入昏迷 |
[25:00] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不要 |
[25:02] | Sh– Look at her. She’s lucid. | 看看她 她很清醒啊 |
[25:04] | She’s talking and laughing. She’s fine. | 她能说能笑 她很好 |
[25:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:10] | Th-That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[25:10] | There’s no treatment, no surgery, no medication? | 没有治疗 没有手术 没有药吗 |
[25:13] | – Elias, I wish we — – No! | -伊莱斯 我们希望 -不要 |
[25:21] | H-How long do I have? | 我还有多长时间 |
[25:24] | Less than 24 hours. | 不到24个小时 |
[25:30] | But she could wake up again, right? | 但是她可以再次醒过来 是吗 |
[25:31] | I mean, you didn’t think she would this time. | 你们这次也没想到她能醒过来 |
[25:33] | You said she shouldn’t have. | 你们说她不应该醒过来的 |
[25:34] | The series of events that coincided to make this happen | 那一系列让她醒过来的巧合 |
[25:38] | was so unlikely, | 不太可能再发生了 |
[25:39] | it is safe to say it will never happen again. | 基本上可以说这是不会再发生的了 |
[25:42] | I want to see another doctor. | 我想看别的医生 |
[25:44] | – Elias. – There — There must be some way — | – 伊莱斯 -肯定有办法 |
[25:48] | We have to face this. | 我们总得面对 |
[25:50] | Why? Because they say so? | 为什么 因为他们这么说了吗 |
[25:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:54] | You’re right here, | 你就在这里 |
[25:56] | looking into my eyes and holding my hand. | 看着我 握着我 |
[25:58] | You’re not going anywhere, Dannie. | 你哪都不会去 丹妮 |
[26:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:09] | Troponin’s normal. It’s not a heart attack. | 肌钙蛋白正常 不是心力衰竭 |
[26:11] | Yeah, no signs of P.E. | 没有心包积液的症状 |
[26:13] | No clots in the heart either. | 心脏也没有凝块 |
[26:14] | Normal valves, no wall motion abnormalities. | 心瓣正常 心壁运动正常 |
[26:18] | But he has S/D wave fusion on RV inflow. | 但在他右室流入道S波和D波混合了 |
[26:20] | His heart’s not filling properly. | 他的心脏泵血不正常 |
[26:28] | His legs are swollen. | 双腿肿胀 |
[26:30] | His fluid’s not returning from his lower body. | 血液没有从下半身回流 |
[26:34] | His anatomy adapted to his contortions. | 他的身体结构适应了躯体的扭曲 |
[26:36] | Nothing is where it started. | 和正常的身体结构完全不一样 |
[26:37] | And now, moving to this new position | 而现在 移动到这个新姿势 |
[26:39] | could be trapping his vena cava. | 可能会束缚住他的腔静脉 |
[26:41] | His spine and breastbone | 他的脊椎和胸骨 |
[26:42] | are squeezing off blood flow to his heart. | 正在挤压流向心脏的血液 |
[26:48] | The vein’s compressed. | 静脉受到了压迫 |
[26:50] | Can we prop it open with a stent? | 我们能用支架撑开它吗 |
[26:51] | There’s too much chest-cavity restriction. | 有太多的胸腔限制 |
[26:56] | Jeff’s body is not letting us straighten him out. | 杰弗的身体不允许我们让他直起身 |
[27:01] | We need to reverse the surgery. | 我们需要复原手术 |
[27:10] | All the king’s horses. | 已经没办法复原了 |
[27:18] | About time Elias took a bathroom break. | 伊莱斯是时候去上厕所了 |
[27:21] | He never shuts up about you. | 他每时每刻都在谈论你 |
[27:27] | I know you love skiing, both water and downhill, | 我知道你喜欢滑雪 不管是滑水还是滑雪 |
[27:30] | and how you actually did both the same day in Tahoe | 还知道你居然一天内在塔霍湖都玩了 |
[27:32] | despite a water temperature of 48 degrees. | 尽管水温只有9度 |
[27:37] | I know your favorite movie is “Battlefield Earth.” | 我知道你最喜欢的电影是《地球战场》 |
[27:39] | So bad it’s good. I get it. | 因为太烂反而挺好看 我懂 |
[27:42] | And your favorite candy, well, that I got all on my own. | 还有你最爱的糖果 这是我自己摸索出来的 |
[27:46] | I also heard about the puppies, | 我也听说了小狗的事 |
[27:48] | how he couldn’t decide between three of them, and so he — | 他在三只小狗中无法抉择 所以他 |
[27:52] | Brought them all home. | 把它们都带回家了 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:58] | Are you trying to tell me that I’m a lucky girl? | 你是想说我是个幸运的女孩吗 |
[28:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:03] | I know that I am. | 我知道我是 |
[28:06] | I found my soul mate. | 我找到了我的灵魂伴侣 |
[28:11] | Do people still use that lame word? | 人们还在用这个蹩脚的词吗 |
[28:16] | He’s a wonderful man… | 他是个很好的人 |
[28:21] | who has trouble making tough decisions, | 他很难做出艰难的抉择 |
[28:24] | and he’s gonna spend the rest of his life | 而他的余生 |
[28:26] | sitting at your bedside, | 都要坐在你床边 |
[28:27] | listening to a ventilator keeping you alive. | 听着呼吸机维持你生命的声音 |
[28:35] | Which puts it all on you. | 这一切都取决于你 |
[28:50] | Screw’s stuck. | 螺钉卡住了 |
[28:51] | I’ll try a lamina spreader. | 我试试腰板摊开器 |
[28:57] | If we do a bone graft here, | 如果我们在这里做骨移植 |
[28:59] | we can re-fuse the T3 vertebrae the way it was before. | 我们可以像以前一样重新融合第三椎骨 |
[29:01] | It’ll never be the way it was before. | 再也不会跟以前一样了 |
[29:05] | We cracked his spine at 15 different levels. | 我们在十五个不同的部位弄断了他的脊椎 |
[29:07] | He will be more contorted. He’ll be more in pain. | 他会变得更加扭曲 更痛苦 |
[29:14] | T-handle. | T型手柄 |
[29:26] | Pectus excavatum. | 漏斗胸 |
[29:34] | Pectus excavatum. | 漏斗胸 |
[29:37] | If you never heard of it, | 如果你从没听说过 |
[29:38] | don’t feel bad — it’s very rare. | 不要担心 这是非常罕见的 |
[29:39] | The person is born with a big dent in the middle of his chest. | 漏斗胸的人出生时胸部中间就有一个凹陷 |
[29:43] | Sometimes it’s so bad that the breastbone | 有时候情况很糟糕 |
[29:45] | presses against the heart, | 因为胸骨会压迫心脏 |
[29:46] | and you got to break away the sternum, | 你得打断胸骨 |
[29:48] | you got to crack open the ribs, prop it open with metal bars. | 敲开肋骨 用金属棒撑开 |
[29:51] | If we can do that for Jeff, | 如果我们能帮杰弗做到这一点 |
[29:54] | then we can create enough space in his chest. | 我们就能在他的胸部创造足够的空间 |
[29:59] | Close him up. Let’s turn him around. | 准备缝合 我们把他转过来 |
[30:04] | It’s, uh, a DNR. | 这是不抢救预嘱 |
[30:07] | I don’t want to be put back on life support. | 我不想再靠机器维持生命 |
[30:10] | That’s not life. | 这样活着没有意义 |
[30:15] | You gave her this? | 你给了她这个 |
[30:18] | But I signed it. | 但我签字了 |
[30:26] | You remember our first Valentine’s Day together? | 你还记得我们一起过的第一个情人节吗 |
[30:33] | You gave me that — that silver pendant with the two little hearts. | 你给我的那个 有两颗心的银吊坠 |
[30:42] | I told you I was considering that job in Boston. | 我告诉你我在考虑那份在波士顿的工作 |
[30:51] | And you let me go. | 你放我走了 |
[30:53] | – You didn’t need my permission. – I know. | -你不需要我的许可 -我知道 |
[30:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:59] | But you knew that it was something that I needed to do. | 但你知道那是我需要做的事 |
[31:06] | And you also knew… | 你还知道 |
[31:09] | that I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[31:16] | Dannie, this isn’t Boston. | 丹妮 这不是波士顿 |
[31:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:22] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[31:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:28] | I think that’s why I woke up. | 我想这就是我醒来的原因 |
[31:58] | Something that I have always felt guilty about. | 有件事我一直感到很内疚 |
[32:02] | Costa Rica. | 哥斯达黎加 |
[32:05] | That was your dream trip. | 那是你梦寐以求的旅行 |
[32:08] | Your mother was sick. | 你母亲病了 |
[32:11] | Not very. | 不是很重 |
[32:13] | But you never complained. | 但是你从没抱怨过 |
[32:15] | Canceled everything. | 取消了所有计划 |
[32:20] | Did you ever go? | 你后来去过吗 |
[32:23] | How could I go without you? | 没有你我怎么能去 |
[32:25] | Because you have to. | 因为你必须去 |
[32:30] | For both of us. | 为了我们两个 |
[32:37] | Let me have that thought. | 让我有这个念想 |
[32:52] | Pura vida. | 纯粹的生活 |
[33:08] | Dannie? | 丹妮 |
[33:18] | Pura vida. | 纯粹的生活 |
[33:51] | Wanna try and stand up? | 想试着站起来吗 |
[34:00] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[34:11] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[34:11] | Okay, I’m afraid I’m gonna fall. | 我怕我会摔倒 |
[34:14] | That’s why you got to try. | 所以你才要试 |
[34:49] | Dr. Glassman. | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[35:24] | It’s after 6:00. | 已经过了六点了 |
[35:25] | You’re open 24 hours. | 你二十四小时营业 |
[35:27] | I’m not saying I’m closed. | 我没说我不营业了 |
[35:28] | I’m saying it’s after regular business hours. | 我是说过了正常营业时间 |
[35:30] | There’s a $50 fee for that. | 要加五十块钱 |
[35:33] | I’ve created 336 of the most scathing critiques | 我写了336条极差的评价 |
[35:36] | of you and your sleazy operation. | 关于你和你的肮脏操作 |
[35:38] | So give me my car back, | 所以把车还给我 |
[35:40] | or I’ll post them and shut your ass down. | 否则我就发出去 让你关门大吉 |
[35:42] | I’m not buying it, Cupcake. | 我可不买账 小蛋糕 |
[35:44] | You’re no outlaw, and I’m gonna have to add | 你不是法外之徒 我得另加 |
[35:46] | a $200 “unfair business practice” fee. | 200块的「不公平商业行为」费 |
[35:53] | I push this button, | 我按下这个按钮 |
[35:54] | and you can kiss Tricky’s Towing goodbye. | 你就可以和「狡猾拖车」说再见了 |
[35:58] | Cash or credit? | 现金还是信用卡 |
[35:59] | This time, I’m not lying. | 这次我没骗人 |
[36:00] | Shaun, tell him. | 肖恩 告诉他 |
[36:07] | Cash. | 现金 |
[36:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:47] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[36:48] | Drive away! Drive away! | 开走 开走 |
[36:51] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[36:59] | Okay, drive fast. | 开快点 |
[37:01] | Oh, my God, Shaun. | 我的天 肖恩 |
[37:08] | Kick its butt. | 好极了 |
[37:36] | So? | 怎么样 |
[37:38] | It’s… | 是… |
[37:42] | really… | 真的… |
[37:45] | really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[37:51] | That was tight. Everyone give it up for Travers! | 扣人心弦 请大家为特拉弗斯鼓掌 |
[37:56] | Next up is… | 接下来是… |
[37:58] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[38:03] | you got this. | 你可以的 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:13] | this is a song my — my mother taught me. | 这首歌是我 我母亲教我的 |
[38:17] | So if you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[38:20] | shame on you. | 真为你感到惭愧 |
[38:44] | ♪ You can hold my hand ♪ | ♪你可以握着我的手♪ |
[38:47] | ♪ If you need to let go ♪ | ♪如果你要放手♪ |
[38:51] | ♪ I can be your mountain ♪ | ♪我可以做你的靠山♪ |
[38:55] | ♪ When you’re feeling valley-low ♪ | ♪当你的心情处在低谷♪ |
[38:59] | ♪ I want a house with a crowded table ♪ | ♪我想有个家 餐桌边挤满了人♪ |
[39:06] | ♪ And a place by the fire for everyone ♪ | ♪大家围坐在火炉旁♪ |
[39:13] | ♪ Let us take on the world like we’re young and able ♪ | ♪我们敢于承担 仿佛依旧年轻有为♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ So bring us all together when the day is done ♪ | ♪当一天终了 让我们聚在一起♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ If you want a garden… ♪ | ♪如果你想要一座花园♪ |
[39:31] | I got Jeff’s post-op images. | 我拿到杰弗的术后图像了 |
[39:34] | Everything looks great. | 一切看起来都很好 |
[39:39] | What you did was phenomenal. | 你做了了不起的事 |
[39:42] | It’s got to feel pretty good. | 感觉一定很好 |
[39:44] | Feels great. | 感觉很好 |
[39:54] | Three patients I turned down. | 三个我拒绝了的患者 |
[39:58] | This world needs more people screwed up just enough | 这个世界需要更多搞砸到一定程度的人 |
[40:00] | to think they can do the impossible. | 相信自己可以做到不可能的事 |
[40:02] | ♪ Crowded table ♪ | ♪餐桌边挤满了人♪ |
[40:06] | ♪ And a place by the fire for everyone ♪ | ♪大家围坐在火炉旁♪ |
[40:13] | ♪ Let us take on the world like we’re young and able ♪ | ♪我们敢于承担 仿佛依旧年轻有为♪ |
[40:21] | You owe me seven bucks. | 你欠我七块钱 |
[40:22] | This costs $6. | 这个只要六块钱 |
[40:24] | Delivery charge. | 送货费 |
[40:25] | I just increased your rent by $20. | 我刚给你的房租加了二十块 |
[40:29] | ♪ The door is always open ♪ | ♪大门常开♪ |
[40:32] | ♪ Your picture’s on my wall ♪ | ♪你的照片就在墙上♪ |
[40:36] | ♪ Everyone’s a little broken ♪ | ♪大家都有点疲惫♪ |
[40:39] | ♪ But everyone belongs ♪ | ♪但都心有归属♪ |
[40:42] | ♪ Yes, everyone belongs ♪ | ♪心有归属♪ |
[40:49] | His face was awesome. | 他的表情太棒了 |
[40:52] | Mostly blind rage with a sprinkle of bewilderment. | 愤怒之极又有一点懵 |
[40:56] | And how about you leaping into the car like the Man of Steel? | 你像钢铁战士那样跳进车里是什么感觉 |
[40:59] | I hurt my knee. | 我伤到了膝盖 |
[41:00] | Making what you did even more spectacular. | 这让你的行为更加精彩 |
[41:02] | I can’t believe you stiffed the guy like that. | 我真不敢相信你居然骗了那家伙 |
[41:04] | I didn’t. | 我没骗 |
[41:06] | I paid him $250, which is what he was entitled to, | 我付了他250美金 那是他应该得的 |
[41:11] | leaving him with no reason to retaliate. | 让他没理由报复 |
[41:14] | That is fair. | 这样很公平 |
[41:17] | Lea… | 莉亚… |
[41:21] | you have been a bit… | 这两天… |
[41:26] | …crazy the last two days, | …你有点疯狂 |
[41:30] | and I needed to help you see what was right. | 我需要帮你认清是非 |
[41:38] | I have been a bit crazy. | 我是有点疯狂 |
[41:42] | But it wasn’t really about the car. | 但其实不是因为车的事 |
[41:48] | Two days ago, I found out… | 两天前 我发现… |
[41:54] | Shaun… | 肖恩… |
[41:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[42:01] | ♪ With a crowded table ♪ | ♪餐桌边挤满了人♪ |
[42:05] | ♪ And a place by the fire for everyone ♪ | ♪大家围坐在火炉旁♪ |
[42:12] | ♪ Let us take on the world like we’re young and able ♪ | ♪我们敢于承担 仿佛依旧年轻有为♪ |
[42:19] | ♪ So bring us all together when the day is done ♪ | ♪当一天终了 让我们聚在一起♪ |