时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:21] | We should start taking your blood pressure every day. | 我们应该开始每天给你量血压 |
[00:26] | This is very sweet and responsible. | 这样确实体贴又负责 |
[00:30] | Yes, I am going to try to be extra responsible now. | 对 我现在会担负起更多责任 |
[00:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[00:38] | W-we — we have to talk about what we…want to do. | 我们得谈谈我们想要干什么 |
[00:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:45] | I want a child. | 我想要个孩子 |
[00:46] | So I want this child. | 所以我想要这个孩子 |
[00:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:50] | And I do want kids, but it’s complicated. | 我也确实想要孩子 但这事很复杂 |
[00:55] | Is this the right time in my career? | 在事业发展的这个阶段要孩子合适吗 |
[00:57] | In our relationship? | 我们的感情够稳定吗 |
[00:59] | Am I too young? | 我是不是太年轻了 |
[01:01] | Can we afford this? | 我们能养得起孩子吗 |
[01:02] | Am I willing to make this commitment right now? | 我愿意现在就做出这个承诺吗 |
[01:04] | We can start depositing money | 我们可以开始在联名账户里存钱 |
[01:06] | into a shared account for expenses, | 用于孩子的开销 |
[01:08] | and I can talk to Dr. Glassman about hiring you an assistant | 而且我可以跟格拉斯曼医生谈谈 让他给你 |
[01:10] | to help with your workload — | 请个助理来分担工作 |
[01:11] | Shaun, just slow down. | 肖恩 慢点 |
[01:13] | I-I don’t need you to answer these questions now. | 我不需要你现在就回答这些问题 |
[01:15] | I just need to…think. | 我只是需要思考 |
[01:17] | To figure out what to do. | 想清楚该怎么办 |
[01:20] | And you do, too. | 你也需要思考 |
[01:27] | Dr. Chambers, I’d like you to meet a few of our residents. | 钱伯斯医生 我想给你介绍我们的住院医师 |
[01:29] | – This is Doctor — – I know that I’m old, | -这是… -我知道我老了 |
[01:30] | but I can still read name tags. | 但我还看得清胸牌 |
[01:33] | Dr. Chambers, you started experiencing aches | 钱伯斯医生 您一个月之前就开始感觉到 |
[01:35] | in your right hand a month ago? | 右手疼痛吗 |
[01:37] | Then tremors, weakness, spasms. | 然后是颤抖 无力 痉挛 |
[01:39] | Had to drop out in the middle of a bowel resection last Friday. | 不得不中途退出上周五的肠切除手术 |
[01:42] | I sent you a video of the surgery. | 我已经把那次手术的视频发给你了 |
[01:43] | Given your symptoms, it seems that carpal tunnel — | 从你的症状看来 好像是腕管综合征 |
[01:45] | Oh, it “seems.” | 「好像」吗 |
[01:47] | Well, then, problem solved. | 好吧 那问题解决了 |
[01:51] | I’ll be on my way. | 我该走了 |
[01:52] | Sir, can I just say that the documentary | 先生 我只想说你在海地工作的那部纪录片 |
[01:53] | on your work in Haiti changed my life. | 改变了我的人生 |
[01:56] | It’s the reason why I went into — | 正是因为它我才… |
[01:57] | If you want to suck up to me, call me “doctor,” not “sir.” | 如果你想拍马屁 叫我「医生」而不是「先生」 |
[02:00] | And this is a hospital, not Coachella. | 这里是医院 不是柯契拉音乐节 |
[02:02] | If you can’t wear something appropriate, | 如果你无法穿着得体 |
[02:03] | at least try something that fits. | 至少穿得合身点 |
[02:08] | Rule out autoimmune disorders, hypothyroidism, | 排除自身免疫疾病 甲状腺功能减退 糖尿病 |
[02:12] | diabetes, amyloidosis, MS, and multiple myeloma. | 淀粉样变性 多发性硬化症和多发性骨髓瘤 |
[02:16] | Then we’ll get back to carpal tunnel. | 然后我们再考虑腕管综合征 |
[02:21] | Alright. | 好 |
[02:21] | If you have any other questions or concerns, | 如果您有任何问题或疑虑 |
[02:23] | please don’t hesitate — | 请尽管… |
[02:24] | Twelve. | 十二条 |
[02:25] | First, I prefer blankets not made of sandpaper. | 首先 我不喜欢砂纸做的毯子 |
[02:29] | Second, dim these damn lights. | 然后 把该死的灯光调暗 |
[02:31] | This isn’t some San Fernando Valley porn shoot. | 这不是在圣费尔南多谷拍色情片 |
[02:34] | – Third — – If you made a list,? | -第三 -如果你列了清单 |
[02:36] | you don’t need to tell us. | 就没必要跟我们说一遍 |
[02:41] | He’s had the pain for nine months now. | 他已经疼了九个月 |
[02:43] | And it’s on both sides? | 两边都疼吗 |
[02:45] | Sometimes his forehead, | 有时是额头 |
[02:46] | other times his cheeks, his nose. | 有时是面颊 鼻子 |
[02:48] | And it’s persisting through very high doses of hydrocodone. | 而且用了极高剂量的氢可酮后疼痛仍然持续 |
[02:50] | Yeah, obviously, the drugs don’t work. | 对 药物显然没有用 |
[02:52] | It’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[02:53] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[02:54] | It’s a fair question. | 这个问题很合理 |
[02:57] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[02:59] | Okay, I’ve been to six doctors now. | 好吗 我已经看过六个医生了 |
[03:01] | I can’t work. | 我无法工作 |
[03:03] | I mean, I-I c– I can’t even kiss my wife. | 我甚至没法亲吻我妻子 |
[03:05] | I can hardly smile. | 我几乎笑不出来 |
[03:07] | I’m just gonna lightly brush your cheek. | 我会轻轻地刮一下你的面颊 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:16] | Please…help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[03:23] | I’ve been on the phone for like an hour | 我跟有线电视公司打了 |
[03:24] | with the cable company — | 一小时电话 |
[03:25] | Lea’s pregnant. | 莉亚怀孕了 |
[03:35] | You want to have… | 你想要… |
[03:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:42] | I’m glad you’re happy. | 你高兴我就高兴 |
[03:45] | do you have any concerns? | 你有什么疑虑吗 |
[03:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:48] | Sleep deprivation. | 睡眠不足 |
[03:50] | But I have started looking into an affordable night nurse. | 但我已经开始找负担得起的夜班护士了 |
[03:53] | Well, there’s gonna be some bigger issues. | 还会有更大的问题 |
[03:57] | I mean, this is a… | 我是说 这是 |
[04:00] | This is a gigantic moment for anyone, | 这对任何人来说都是非常重大的时刻 |
[04:04] | especially — especially for you. | 特别是对你来说 |
[04:06] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[04:08] | because of my ASD? | 因为我有自闭症 |
[04:10] | Yeah, because of your ASD. | 对 因为你有自闭症 |
[04:11] | Because of your family. | 因为你的家庭 |
[04:15] | Your job. | 你的工作 |
[04:16] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[04:18] | A million things. | 各方面 |
[04:20] | I don’t want to tell you what — what to — | 我不想跟你说应该怎样… |
[04:22] | I mean, I don’t even know what I… | 我甚至不知道我会怎样… |
[04:27] | Having a child… | 一个孩子的降生 |
[04:31] | changes everything. | 会改变一切 |
[04:52] | Nasal cavity’s clear. | 鼻腔很干净 |
[04:54] | There’s no abscess, facial tumor, or sinusitis. | 没有脓肿 面部肿瘤或鼻窦炎 |
[04:58] | It could be acoustic neuroma. | 可能是听神经瘤 |
[05:00] | Without any hearing loss? | 却没有丧失任何听力吗 |
[05:02] | Let’s do an MRI to check. | 我们做个核磁共振看看 |
[05:03] | We’ve run eight negative tests already. | 我们做了八次检查都是阴性 |
[05:05] | We don’t need a ninth. | 没必要再做第九次 |
[05:06] | We do the tests till we know what he has. | 我们没确诊就要一直做检查 |
[05:07] | It’s fibromyalgia. | 是纤维肌痛 |
[05:09] | So, your diagnosis for his pain | 所以你对他疼痛的诊断是 |
[05:10] | is “pain that no one can explain”? | 「没人能解释的疼痛」 |
[05:12] | – Well done. – Some pain’s unavoidable. | -干得好 -有些疼痛是无法避免的 |
[05:15] | When I was competing in Tae Kwon Do, | 我参加跆拳道比赛时 |
[05:16] | they taught us to adjust our relationship to it, | 他们教我们调整自己对疼痛的耐受度 |
[05:19] | learn to tolerate it. | 学着忍受疼痛 |
[05:20] | It can make you stronger. | 这会让你更强大 |
[05:21] | Wow. That statement has the absolute ideal ratio | 这番话真是冷酷无情 谦虚自夸 |
[05:24] | of heartlessness, humble-bragging, and machismo. | 大男子主义的理想配比 |
[05:26] | Bravo. | 真棒 |
[05:27] | Seriously? You’re pleased with that? | 真的吗 你同意这番话 |
[05:29] | “Machismo,” Spanish, “bravo”‘s Italian. | 「大男子主义」是西班牙语 「真棒」意大利语 |
[05:31] | And “humble-bragging”‘s 2011. | 而「谦虚自夸」还是2011年的词 |
[05:33] | We can do better, don’t you think? | 我们能做得更好 不是吗 |
[05:35] | Maybe we’re not finding anything because it’s psychological? | 也许我们没有任何发现是因为这是心理问题 |
[05:39] | Some kind of conversion disorder? | 某种转化症 |
[05:44] | You do the MRI. | 你去做核磁共振 |
[05:45] | I’ll talk to the wife. | 我跟他妻子谈谈 |
[05:48] | Negative for endocrine issues. | 不是内分泌问题 |
[05:51] | He’s got a history of moderate carotid stenosis. | 他有中度颈动脉狭窄的病史 |
[05:54] | If enough plaque builds up, | 如果有足够的斑块累积 |
[05:55] | starves the brain of oxygen, | 会让大脑缺氧 |
[05:57] | maybe could cause the hand problems. | 也许会导致他手部的问题 |
[05:58] | 生孩子 利 弊 | |
[05:58] | If it got that bad, we’d have already seen signs of a stroke. | 如果有那么严重 我们早就看到中风的征兆了 |
[06:01] | Anyone else annoyed that we’re wasting | 还有人因为我们浪费这么多资源去确认 |
[06:02] | all these resources to confirm what’s clearly carpal tunnel? | 明显是腕管综合征的诊断而烦恼吗 |
[06:05] | He may be a jerk, but he’s a great doctor. | 他可能是个混蛋 但他是个伟大的医生 |
[06:07] | If Silas Chambers has a medical opinion, | 如果塞拉斯·钱伯斯有医疗意见 |
[06:09] | we better check it out. | 我们最好查清楚 |
[06:10] | I didn’t think he was a jerk. | 我觉得他不是混蛋 |
[06:15] | Dr. Andrews and Dr. Lim also criticize us | 安德鲁斯医生和利姆医生也会批评我们 |
[06:18] | and have particular demands. | 也会有特殊的要求 |
[06:19] | Yeah. They want us to improve. | 对 他们想让我们进步 |
[06:21] | How do you know Dr. Chambers doesn’t? | 你怎么知道钱伯斯医生不想让我们进步 |
[06:24] | He did improve Enrique. | 他确实让恩里克进步了 |
[06:27] | Not kidding. | 没开玩笑 |
[06:28] | You look snazzy. | 你看着时髦了 |
[06:36] | I know what Dr. Chambers has. | 我知道钱伯斯医生有什么病了 |
[06:39] | We’re having trouble finding a physical basis | 我们都很难找到你丈夫疼痛的 |
[06:41] | for your husband’s pain. | 身体原因 |
[06:45] | And you defended me when I asked him | 而且我之前问他止痛药的事时 |
[06:46] | about painkillers earlier. | 你帮我辩解过 |
[06:56] | A few years ago, Oscar was on a job site. | 几年前 奥斯卡在工地 |
[07:00] | Working crazy hours. | 疯狂加班 |
[07:02] | He was exhausted. | 累得不行 |
[07:04] | He shot himself with a — with a nail gun. | 他用钉枪射到了自己 |
[07:07] | Right through his palm. | 射穿了他的手掌 |
[07:09] | We didn’t have insurance, | 我们当时没有医保 |
[07:11] | so we went to this clinic, and, um… | 所以我们去了个诊所 然后… |
[07:15] | Opioids? | 开了类鸦片药物 |
[07:18] | Really bad. | 真的很糟 |
[07:20] | Took a year for him to kick. | 他花了一年时间才戒掉 |
[07:24] | Now, um…he’s taking more pills than ever. | 现在 他吃的药比以前更多了 |
[07:30] | Whenever I talk to him about getting help, | 我只要劝他寻求帮助 |
[07:33] | he just gets mad. | 他就会生气 |
[07:35] | I, uh… | 我 |
[07:38] | I had to move out last week. | 我上周不得不搬出去了 |
[07:42] | I’m only here because he asked me to. | 我来这里只是因为他要我来 |
[07:48] | I think he’s faking. | 我觉得他是装的 |
[07:53] | You threw 113 sutures in your last day of surgery. | 你做手术的最后一天缝了113针 |
[07:57] | In at least half, | 其中有一半以上的针数 |
[07:58] | I detected a very subtle tremor. | 你的手都在非常细微的震颤 |
[08:00] | Congratulations on discovering a symptom I told you about. | 恭喜你发现了我告诉过你的症状 |
[08:04] | It occurs during the part of your stitch | 你伸直手腕缝针时会出现 |
[08:06] | when the wrist is straight, not when it’s bent. | 这种症状 而你手腕弯曲时则不会 |
[08:09] | That is not carpal tunnel. | 这不是腕管综合征 |
[08:10] | It is musician’s dystonia. | 这是音乐家的肌张力障碍 |
[08:12] | My wrist flexes on every suture. | 我每次缝合时手腕都会弯曲 |
[08:15] | You’re talking about a difference of milliseconds. | 你说的是几毫秒的差异 |
[08:17] | Yes, he is. | 没错 |
[08:19] | Your condition was probably caused | 你的病症可能是因为 |
[08:20] | by your repetitive technique. | 你的重复动作引起的 |
[08:22] | Even Dr. Andrews throws sutures in varied ways. | 就连安德鲁斯医生也会用不同的方法缝合 |
[08:25] | You never do. This kind of obsessive behavior | 而你从来不会 这种强迫行为 |
[08:27] | is common for those with autism. | 在自闭中患者中很常见 |
[08:29] | So, I can refer — | 所以 我可以… |
[08:30] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[08:35] | I’m not autistic. | 我没有自闭症 |
[08:42] | Dr. Murphy didn’t mean any offense. | 莫菲医生没有冒犯的意思 |
[08:44] | He himself is on the spectrum. | 他自己就患有自闭症 |
[08:46] | Oh, is he? | 是吗 |
[08:48] | I thought his robotic voice and hand clasping | 我还以为他攥紧双手 像个机器人一样说话 |
[08:50] | were just charming affectations. | 是在装模做样呢 |
[08:53] | Do you really think I am anything like him? | 你真觉得我跟他有一点相似的地方吗 |
[08:56] | I’m not saying that — | 我没有说 |
[08:56] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:58] | You’re extremely organized. | 你极其有条理 |
[08:59] | You hardly make eye contact. | 几乎不做眼神接触 |
[09:01] | And given your problems with food, blankets, | 考虑到你在食物 毯子 |
[09:03] | and lighting, plus the fact you wear headphones even in surgery, | 以及灯光的问题 另外你在手术期间都要带耳机 |
[09:06] | you clearly have sensory issues. | 你很明显有感官上的问题 |
[09:08] | I’m organized. | 我有条理 |
[09:10] | Would you rather I show up in the O.R. and just wing it? | 难道我应该随随便便出现在手术室吗 |
[09:12] | I have good taste in food and music. | 我对于食物和音乐有品位 |
[09:13] | Now that’s a mental disorder? | 这也算是精神疾病吗 |
[09:16] | And as for eye contact… | 至于眼神接触 |
[09:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:22] | I didn’t come here for a psych consult. | 我不是来这里做心理咨询的 |
[09:24] | It was just an observation about a possible reason | 他只是在观察 |
[09:28] | for the behavior that led to your hand symptoms, | 导致你手部症状的可能原因 |
[09:30] | which is what we should be talking about. | 这也是我们应该讨论的 |
[09:32] | Physical therapy is the recommended course for dystonia. | 物理治疗是肌张力障碍患者的推荐方案 |
[09:35] | I’m not wasting months on a treatment that won’t work. | 我不会在没用的治疗上投入几个月的时间 |
[09:38] | I want an MRI-guided ultrasound ablation | 我要做丘脑前腹侧核的 |
[09:40] | of the VO nucleus of the thalamus. | 磁共振引导超声消融术 |
[09:46] | You want to jump to brain surgery? | 你要跳过脑部手术吗 |
[09:48] | I would jump right to amputating a toe | 我会直接快进到切断脚趾 |
[09:50] | if it got me my career back. | 如果这能让我重返工作 |
[09:59] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[10:01] | You just supported me. | 你刚刚还支持了我 |
[10:03] | Yes, because part of my job is not yelling at residents | 对 因为工作不允许我在病人面前 |
[10:06] | in front of patients. | 冲住院医生大喊 |
[10:07] | What you did is equivalent to looking at a fuzzy MRI | 你像是看了一张模糊的核磁共振 |
[10:10] | and blurting out a patient has cancer. | 就立马说病人有癌症 |
[10:12] | Cancer can kill you. | 癌症是致命的 |
[10:16] | Neither diagnosis is one a patient is excited to hear. | 没有病人愿意听到这两句诊断 |
[10:21] | Prep him for the ablation. | 准备送他去做消融术 |
[10:23] | And do not talk to him again about autism. | 别再跟他说自闭症的事了 |
[10:32] | He’s seen six doctors in the last month, | 他上个月已经看了六个医生了 |
[10:34] | gotten three opioid prescriptions, | 拿到了三次类鸦片处方药 |
[10:35] | and he had a previous opioid problem. | 曾经有过类鸦片药物使用障碍 |
[10:37] | It’s textbook drug-seeking. | 典型的觅药行为 |
[10:39] | It’s also textbook “a bunch of dingbats | 这也是经典的傻瓜 |
[10:41] | missing a trigeminal neuralgia diagnosis.” | 误诊三叉神经痛行为 |
[10:43] | Mm, his wife agrees with me. She knows him. | 他妻子同意我说的 她了解他 |
[10:45] | Would explain why yours left you. | 明白你的妻子为什么会离开你了 |
[10:46] | Snap. Except my wife didn’t leave me, | 说得好 但是我妻子没有离开我 |
[10:49] | so neither a good point, nor even a clever one. | 没什么说服力 也不算聪明 |
[10:52] | FIESTA imaging would take hours to set up, | 安排稳态采集快速成像得要好几个小时 |
[10:53] | cost the patient serious money, | 还会花病人很多钱 |
[10:55] | and still come out negative. | 结果却还是正常 |
[10:56] | Because…it’s textbook drug-seeking. | 因为这是标准的觅药行为 |
[11:00] | We have other patients who need us. | 还有其他病人需要我们 |
[11:02] | I’m sending the discharge order. | 我要送他出院了 |
[11:21] | I hate poop. | 我讨厌粑粑 |
[11:23] | Like, what if I suck at changing diapers? | 如果我换尿布的时候犯恶心怎么办 |
[11:27] | Maybe we should start with the bigger issues | 也许我们得从更大的问题聊起 |
[11:29] | and work our way down. | 再一个一个向下解决 |
[11:33] | This isn’t at the top of my list, | 我不是特别担心这个 |
[11:35] | but since you are a doctor… | 但因为你是个医生 |
[11:38] | Shaun’s ASD — is it…? | 肖恩的自闭症是不是 |
[11:40] | Inheritable? | 遗传吗 |
[11:43] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[11:45] | But it’s unclear how much. | 但不清楚有多大的概率 |
[11:47] | So, even that. | 如果那样的话 |
[11:49] | W-What am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:51] | Think it through. | 好好想想 |
[11:53] | Let’s say you have a little baby Shaun. | 假如你有个小宝宝肖恩 |
[11:59] | Like…tiny, honest, | 小小的 很真诚 |
[12:03] | brilliant guy who adores me… | 喜欢我的聪明小家伙 |
[12:07] | Mini button-down, | 小小的衬衫 |
[12:10] | teeny blue eyes… | 小小的蓝眼睛 |
[12:14] | And me? | 我呢 |
[12:19] | A mom? | 当妈妈 |
[12:21] | I mean, I’m not saying my life would be worse, | 我不是说我的生活会变糟 |
[12:24] | but it would just be so different | 但是会变得很不同 |
[12:25] | from what I was planning. | 跟我之前计划的 |
[12:27] | Not that I was really planning, | 我不是真的在计划什么 |
[12:28] | but I am enjoying just… | 我只是很享受 |
[12:33] | being. | 生活 |
[12:35] | And so what if you wait? | 如果你先等等呢 |
[12:37] | I just want to make sure I’m making the right decision. | 我只是想确定自己做的决定是对的 |
[12:46] | I guess you’ll never really know. | 我觉得你永远没法知道 |
[12:50] | I had to make a lot of hard choices about my mom. | 我对于我的妈妈也做了很多困难的决定 |
[12:56] | And I still wake up wondering | 醒来还是在想 |
[12:58] | which of them went the wrong way. | 我做错了哪个决定 |
[13:02] | But…you still gotta choose. | 但你还是得选 |
[13:19] | No abnormal signal in the mid pons. | 中脑桥没有异常信号 |
[13:23] | So, are you and Dr. Park like this at home, too? | 你和朴医生在家也是这样吗 |
[13:25] | When I let him out of his cage for meals, yes. | 当我让他从笼子里出来吃饭的时候 是的 |
[13:29] | Hey, we’re almost — | 我们已经 |
[13:34] | Oh, come on. | 说吧 |
[13:35] | Did you not get the text I didn’t send about this? | 你没收到我发的与此事无关的短信吗 |
[13:38] | Don’t bother asking for consults if you’re gonna — | 如果你要这样就不要找人会诊 |
[13:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:41] | What’s that on the right superior cerebellar artery? | 右小脑上动脉上那个是什么 |
[13:50] | An abnormal loop causing compression. | 异常环状物造成压迫 |
[13:53] | He has trigeminal neuralgia. | 他有三叉神经痛 |
[13:55] | The pain’s real. | 他的疼痛是真的 |
[13:59] | We have good visualization | 我们能很清楚地看到 |
[14:01] | of the target area. | 目标区域 |
[14:03] | Connect the ultrasound to the stereotactic frame. | 把超声连接到立体定向架上 |
[14:23] | Ablation won’t work. | 消融术是没用的 |
[14:25] | You changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[14:27] | You don’t think he has dystonia? | 你不觉得他有肌张力障碍吗 |
[14:28] | He does, but it’s a symptom. | 他有 但那只是个症状 |
[14:30] | His vertebral artery takes an aberrant course. | 他的椎动脉曲线异常 |
[14:35] | It is pressing against his spinal cord. | 压迫了他的脊柱 |
[14:37] | He needs vascular surgery or he’ll die. | 他需要血管手术 否则他会死 |
[14:41] | It’s a disorder of the nerve that carries sensation | 这是一种从面部到大脑 |
[14:43] | from the face to the brain. | 感觉神经的紊乱 |
[14:44] | And it’s one of the most painful conditions that exists. | 是最痛苦的疾病之一 |
[14:47] | And very hard to diagnose. | 而且很难诊断 |
[14:49] | Thank God Dr. Park approved all those tests. | 万幸的是朴医生同意做那些检查 |
[14:55] | Y-you were in agony. | 你很痛苦 |
[14:57] | And I… | 我 |
[15:02] | I told him I thought you were lying. | 我告诉他我觉得你在撒谎 |
[15:07] | You thought I was lying? | 你觉得我在撒谎 |
[15:12] | You thought I was just being an addict. | 你觉得我药物上瘾了 |
[15:18] | And still you came here with me. | 但你还是陪我来了 |
[15:23] | Sat at my side. | 坐在我旁边 |
[15:28] | We’d like to do a microvascular decompression. | 我们推荐做微血管减压术 |
[15:31] | We’d go in through the back of your skull | 我们会从你大脑后部进入 |
[15:32] | and put in a Teflon patch to cushion the affected nerve. | 放入聚四氟乙烯补片来缓和受影响的神经 |
[15:36] | You’re — you’re cutting into his brain? | 你们要切开他的头吗 |
[15:38] | It’s relatively safe. And other options | 这个相对来说安全 其他方案 |
[15:40] | are unlikely to relieve the pain. | 不可能缓解疼痛 |
[15:43] | Look, I-I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[15:46] | Uh, thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 |
[15:49] | We want to run a vertebral artery BTO. | 我们想要进行椎动脉球囊闭塞试验 |
[15:52] | If you tolerate it, then we would sacrifice the — | 如果你能接受 我们会选择牺牲 |
[15:54] | Sacrifice the vessel with onyx embolization. | 牺牲有缟玛瑙栓塞剂的血管 |
[15:57] | We recognize you might not love this proposal. | 我们明白你可能不喜欢这个提议 |
[15:59] | The one in which my hand weakness remains, | 喜欢这个让我的手继续无力 |
[16:01] | destroying my career? | 毁掉我事业的提议吗 |
[16:04] | Did you consider vertebral-to-vertebral artery bypass | 你们考虑过椎体间的动脉搭桥手术吗 |
[16:06] | with physical removal of the aberrant artery? | 物理去除异常的动脉 |
[16:09] | Mm, that would carry a very high risk for a stroke or bleed. | 那会有很高的中风或者出血的风险 |
[16:13] | It would fix the dystonia and let me get back to work. | 它能够治好肌肉障碍 让我正常工作 |
[16:16] | With your history of carotid stenosis, | 鉴于你颈动脉狭窄的病史 |
[16:19] | it would be a coin flip whether you survive. | 你能否活下来都是未知的 |
[16:21] | I can live with those numbers. | 我能接受这些存活几率 |
[16:23] | Or, for that matter, die with them. | 不然我宁愿死去 |
[16:29] | Corridor to the trigeminal nerve origin is open. | 到三叉神经根的通道已经打开了 |
[16:33] | I freed up the offending vessel. | 我移开了责任血管 |
[16:34] | Teflon sponge. | 聚四氟乙烯垫片 |
[16:37] | The sponge is too big. | 垫片太大了 |
[16:38] | It’ll compress the brain stem. | 会压迫到脑干 |
[16:39] | I have at least 4 millimeters of room. | 至少有四毫米的空间 |
[16:41] | You have half that. | 只有你说的一半 |
[16:42] | Yes, you have a better view 50 feet away. | 是 你在十五米外看得比我清楚 |
[16:44] | How long have they been like this? | 他们这样已经多久了 |
[16:45] | A while. It’s getting worse, though. | 有一会儿了 但是情况还在恶化 |
[16:47] | Sorry, Park, you’re right. | 抱歉 朴 你是对的 |
[16:49] | Just like you were when you decided | 就像你决定要 |
[16:50] | to discharge the sick guy. | 送这个病人出院一样 |
[16:51] | Wow, you invented sarcasm. | 是你发明了挖苦吧 |
[16:53] | Really impressive. | 真了不起 |
[16:54] | Hey, look at me, I’m using it, too. | 看看我 我也在用它呢 |
[16:56] | Park, you missed the diagnosis. | 朴 你误诊了 |
[16:58] | Reznick, you ignored protocol. | 雷兹尼克 你违反了规定 |
[17:00] | How about you both show some humility and shut up? | 不如你们俩都谦虚点 然后闭嘴 |
[17:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:05] | Teflon’s placed. | 垫子放上去了 |
[17:07] | What if we used the saphenous vein for the bypass? | 如果我们用大隐静脉来做搭桥呢 |
[17:09] | Not enough flow. He’ll stroke out. | 血流不够 他会休克的 |
[17:11] | Carotid to distal vert, then? | 那从颈动脉到椎骨远端呢 |
[17:13] | Stenosis is too severe. | 动脉狭窄太严重了 |
[17:14] | Dude’s loaded. | 这老兄很有钱 |
[17:17] | He’s at retirement age. | 他到了退休的年龄 |
[17:18] | He could teach, travel, screw around all day. | 他能教书 旅游 整天去玩 |
[17:21] | Why is he demanding that we do this? | 为什么要我们这么做 |
[17:24] | When you dedicate your life to something | 当你把生命奉献给 |
[17:25] | that gives you meaning, | 赋予你意义的东西 |
[17:27] | it starts to define you. | 它就开始定义你 |
[17:29] | His decision may be irrational, but I get it. | 他的决定可能不合理 但我能理解 |
[17:32] | I don’t think it is irrational. | 我不觉得有什么不合理 |
[17:35] | Dr. Chambers has no friends, no children, | 钱伯斯医生没有朋友 没有孩子 |
[17:39] | no family, no outside interests. | 没有家人 没有业余爱好 |
[17:40] | If he can’t be a surgeon, he’ll have nothing. | 如果他不当医生 他就一无所有 |
[17:46] | I think our best bet is a radial graft. | 我认为最佳方案是放射状移植 |
[17:48] | Highest flow I can think of. | 这是我能想到最好的办法 |
[17:51] | Any other ideas? | 有其他想法吗 |
[17:53] | Okay. We go with the radial graft. | 好吧 我们就做放射状移植 |
[18:03] | I’m impressed. | 我印象深刻 |
[18:05] | I was actually starting to wonder if I was losing my touch. | 我当时甚至开始怀疑我是不是要失去触觉了 |
[18:08] | But then I had a dark afternoon of the soul | 然后我度过了一个煎熬的下午 |
[18:10] | and suddenly I knew it — | 然后我突然意识到 |
[18:12] | those were totally solid burns. | 那只不过是烧伤 |
[18:14] | Maybe not A+, but A-, B+ at the worst. | 可能不是A+级烧伤 但A- B+最糟糕了 |
[18:18] | So it hit me — your plan was to throw me off my game, | 所以我突然想到 你是想让我退赛 |
[18:22] | make me doubt myself — | 让我怀疑自己 |
[18:23] | I’m attracted to you. | 我迷上你了 |
[18:27] | I’ve been fighting this stupid feeling, | 我一直和这愚蠢的感觉抗争 |
[18:29] | trying to find reasons to not…feel. | 想办法找到理由 让我不再有这种感受 |
[18:40] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:49] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:50] | Your jokes were lame. | 你的笑话不好笑 |
[18:51] | And that’s how you screw with someone. | 就该是这样玩弄别人的 |
[18:55] | No. | 不 |
[18:57] | You’re not that good of a liar. | 你不擅长撒谎 |
[19:00] | I-I can’t have a roommate who has feelings for me. | 我不能和一个对我有想法的人当室友 |
[19:03] | Since when can’t you take a joke? | 因为你开不起玩笑吗 |
[19:05] | Since my roommate hit on me. | 因为我的室友挑逗我 |
[19:09] | You have to move out. | 你必须搬出去 |
[19:11] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[19:24] | We’ve decided to use your radial artery for the graft. | 我们决定用你的桡动脉移植 |
[19:26] | We’ve scheduled an O.R. for tomorrow morning. | 我们已经安排了明天早上的手术室 |
[19:28] | – Good call. – I agree. | -好消息 -我同意 |
[19:30] | You should risk your life for this surgery. | 你应该冒生命危险做这个手术 |
[19:34] | Are you being facetious? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 没有 |
[19:39] | It just boggles the mind. | 难以置信 |
[19:42] | You can’t understand what anyone means. | 你不能理解别人的意思 |
[19:44] | You can’t express yourself like an adult. | 你不能像个成年人一样表达自己 |
[19:46] | You’re a child playing dress-up. | 你就是个玩过家家的小孩 |
[19:49] | And everyone here just plays along. | 这里的所有人都陪着你玩过家家 |
[19:51] | Let’s go, Shaun. | 我们走吧 肖恩 |
[19:53] | Y-You’re agitated. | 你很不安 |
[19:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:56] | You are rubbing your mug. | 你在擦杯子 |
[19:58] | People with ASD often have comfort objects | 自闭症患者总是带着慰藉物 |
[20:01] | for when they become agitated. | 以防焦虑不安 |
[20:03] | I can order you propranolol. | 我可以给你来点心得安 |
[20:06] | You’re gonna give me the Ruseckas Freedman | 你要给我鲁塞卡斯·弗里德曼的 |
[20:07] | ASD Diagnostic Questionnaire, | 自闭症评估表 |
[20:09] | and that’s gonna shut your damn mouth. | 这样你才能闭嘴 |
[20:11] | Okay, the “Rafad-Q” is just a tool. | 好吧 那个测试表只是个工具 |
[20:13] | An official diagnosis needs to come from a psychiatrist. | 正式的诊断需要精神科医生给出 |
[20:16] | Well, since I might be dead tomorrow, | 我明天可能就死了 |
[20:18] | this is your next-best option. | 这是你次优的选择 |
[20:25] | I’ll get the test. | 我会把测试表拿来 |
[20:31] | Why can’t you treat people with just an ounce of respect? | 你为什么不能对别人尊重一点呢 |
[20:33] | Respect has to be earned, not doled out like candy. | 尊重是赢来的 不是像发糖果那样简单 |
[20:36] | No, that’s just an excuse people like you use | 不 这是你这样的人 |
[20:38] | to justify your garbage behavior. | 为你垃圾行为辩护的借口 |
[20:40] | That’s just an excuse people like you use | 这是你这样的人 |
[20:41] | to avoid facing reality. | 逃避现实的借口 |
[20:44] | No one was respectful to me when I was a resident. | 我实习的时候没人尊重我 |
[20:47] | They were dismissive and cruel. | 他们轻蔑而冷酷 |
[20:50] | But it lit a fire and it made me the man I am today. | 但这点燃了我内心的火 成就了今天的我 |
[20:53] | The man that you came into my room idolizing. | 成为你进房间时带着敬意看到的人 |
[20:57] | Not anymore. | 不再是这样了 |
[20:58] | I’m devastated. | 我身体糟透了 |
[21:02] | Surgeons deal in human lives, | 医生应该救人性命 |
[21:04] | not childish fantasies. | 不是小孩子玩过家家 |
[21:06] | If you want to succeed, | 如果你想成功 |
[21:08] | you’re gonna have to be a lot more like me. | 你得更像我才行 |
[21:24] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[21:24] | – Yep. – Surgery went very smoothly. | – 是 -手术进行得很顺利 |
[21:27] | No pain right now. | 现在不疼了 |
[21:29] | Want to take it for a test drive? | 想试一下吗 |
[21:48] | It’s worse. | 更糟了 |
[21:52] | Collateral circulation is not ideal. | 侧支循环不太理想 |
[21:55] | How are we gonna harvest the artery? | 我们要怎么割动脉 |
[22:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:04] | How much am I gonna have to change who I am to be a surgeon? | 我要做出多少改变才能成为医生 |
[22:07] | Ah, to be great — or even good — at anything, | 在任何方面做好 或者是做到卓越 |
[22:10] | we have to compromise. | 我们都必须妥协 |
[22:12] | I used to get too emotionally involved in my work, | 我以前总是在工作中投入太多情感 |
[22:16] | with patients, everyone. | 对病人是这样 对所有人都是 |
[22:18] | And I had to learn to distance myself. | 然后我必须学着让我自己保持距离 |
[22:20] | Yeah, you’ve really grown cold and heartless. | 是的 你确实变得冷酷无情了 |
[22:22] | I have changed. We all end up changing. | 我已经做出改变 我们最终都会变的 |
[22:26] | You just got to try and make it a good change. | 你只是要尝试做出好的改变 |
[22:31] | I don’t want to change. | 我不想做出改变 |
[22:36] | I want to change what’s around me. | 我想改变我身边的环境 |
[22:41] | Oh, I’ll figure it out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[22:43] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[22:44] | Hey, you’re the guy who makes living in a van look cool. | 你是能把住货车都搞得很酷的那种人 |
[22:50] | So, uh, the circulation… | 所以 这个循环系统 |
[22:52] | The right side looks like it has better length. | 右边看起来更长 |
[23:02] | Given the poor outcome, | 考虑到现在糟糕的结果 |
[23:03] | we can’t recommend further surgery right now. | 我们不建议现在再进行手术 |
[23:06] | We suggest six months of pain medication | 我们建议服用六个月的止痛药 |
[23:08] | and referrals to neurology and pain management specialists. | 并且转诊给神经学和疼痛控制专家 |
[23:12] | W-What surgery aren’t you recommending? | 你们不建议什么手术 |
[23:15] | A DREZ lesioning. | 应用脊神经后根入髓区毁损术 |
[23:17] | We’d cut the signal from the trigeminal nerve | 我们会切断三叉神经 |
[23:19] | to the sensory areas of your brain. | 到你大脑感觉区的信号 |
[23:21] | But there’s a real possibility of paralysis | 但可能导致 |
[23:24] | on one side of your body. | 一侧身体瘫痪 |
[23:26] | I want the surgery. | 我想做手术 |
[23:28] | Baby, I’ll help you manage the pain. | 亲爱的 我会帮你控制疼痛的 |
[23:31] | I-I’ll move back in. | 我会搬回来的 |
[23:34] | I’ll take care of you. | 我来照顾你 |
[23:35] | You know how I treated you before. | 你知道我之前怎样待你的 |
[23:39] | I’m only gonna get worse. | 我的病情只会恶化 |
[23:42] | I would never leave you again. | 我不会再离开你 |
[23:46] | That’s what scares me. | 这就是我害怕的 |
[23:48] | I’d start cutting you down, | 我会拖累你 |
[23:51] | being cruel, | 我会变得无情 |
[23:53] | and you’d just put up with it. | 你却只能忍受 |
[23:57] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这发生 |
[24:04] | We’ll prep an O.R. | 我们会准备手术室 |
[24:09] | “I frequently point out other people’s mistakes.” | 「我经常指出别人的错误」 |
[24:13] | That’s a yes. | 没错 |
[24:16] | “People tell me I overthink things.” | 「人们总是说我想太多」 |
[24:18] | Only people who underthink things. | 只有想得少的人才那么说 |
[24:20] | But, fine, another yes. | 但是 好吧 没错 |
[24:21] | “I sometimes speak in an abnormal tone.” | 「我有时会怪声怪调地说话」 |
[24:24] | Who thinks they speak in an abnormal tone? | 谁会认为自己说话的语调不正常 |
[24:26] | Just mark no. | 当然不是 |
[24:27] | How many more of these? | 还有多少问题 |
[24:29] | None. | 没有了 |
[24:31] | Your answers are fully congruent with someone on the spectrum. | 你的答案和光谱上的某个人完全一致 |
[24:36] | No. | 不 |
[24:37] | You keyed it wrong. | 你输入错了 |
[24:38] | – No, look. No, I – Or something. | -不 看 我没有 -那就是别的什么 |
[24:39] | – Here. Look, I didn’t. – No, give it to me. | -看 我没输错 -不 给我 |
[24:40] | – No, I — ? – Oh! Don’t! | -不 我 -不要 |
[24:45] | You idiot! S-Stupid, careless — | 你个粗心的蠢货 |
[24:49] | I-I stepped back — | 我退后了 |
[24:50] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[24:52] | – Get out! ? – Okay. | -快滚 -好 |
[25:01] | Make sure we’re not impacting normal spinal cord pathways. | 确保我们没有影响正常的脊髓通路 |
[25:04] | Somatosensories are at baseline. | 体感正常 |
[25:06] | BP’s steady. | 血压稳定 |
[25:11] | Leg and arm SSEPs at 50% decreased amplitude. | 腿部和手臂脊髓诱发电位幅度降低50% |
[25:14] | Check the cord above and below for hematoma | 检查神经上下有无血肿 |
[25:16] | or bony compression. | 或者骨性压迫 |
[25:17] | Cord’s fine. | 状况良好 |
[25:18] | Push IV fluids and start pressors. | 推静脉输液并启动加压器 |
[25:20] | So, what is it? | 所以 怎么回事 |
[25:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:29] | Any issues with motor potentials? | 运动电位有问题吗 |
[25:30] | Unilateral amplitude down 70%. | 单边振幅下降70% |
[25:32] | We’re about to get total neurological collapse. | 神经系统就要崩溃了 |
[25:34] | It’s a clot from a small branch artery. | 是一个小分支动脉的血块 |
[25:36] | We checked the spinal blood vessels — | 我们检查了脊髓血管 |
[25:37] | The outside. | 在血管外面 |
[25:38] | But the electrode could have injured a sulcal artery. | 但电极可能损伤了脑沟动脉 |
[25:41] | We need to follow the DREZ pathway inward | 我们要沿着脊髓背根入髓区的路径向里检查 |
[25:42] | and search for a small clot. | 寻找一个小血块 |
[25:44] | Start at the site of last ablation with the electrode. | 从电极最后一次消融的地方开始 |
[25:46] | It’s gotta be deep. | 太深了 |
[25:49] | This’ll be easier if she’s in here. | 如果她在会简单很多 |
[25:52] | Scrub in, Dr. Reznick. | 雷兹尼克医生 进来吧 |
[25:59] | We’re setting up the neuromonitoring | 我们正在为了塞拉斯的手术 |
[26:00] | for Silas’ surgery. | 设置神经监控系统 |
[26:05] | He’s angry with me. | 他对我发火 |
[26:07] | Silas? | 塞拉斯吗 |
[26:08] | He’s angry with everyone. | 他对谁都发火 |
[26:10] | Dr. Andrews said to stop talking to him about ASD. | 安德鲁斯医生说别再跟他谈自闭症的事了 |
[26:13] | But I brought it up anyway, gave him a test, | 但我还是谈了 给他做了测试 |
[26:15] | his mug broke, and I don’t know what to do now. | 他的杯子碎了 我不知道怎么办 |
[26:19] | I don’t know what to feel. And Lea — | 我不知道该有什么感觉 而且莉亚 |
[26:24] | Lea told me about the pregnancy. | 莉亚告诉我她怀孕了 |
[26:42] | Is this hard for me because I’m dealing with both things at once? | 因为我同时在想两件事所以才这么艰难吗 |
[26:48] | I think both things are related. | 我认为这两件事有关联 |
[26:54] | What if my child… | 如果我的孩子 |
[26:56] | has no friends? | 没有朋友怎么办 |
[26:59] | What if they’re picked on? | 如果他们被人欺负了呢 |
[27:00] | This is not small-town Wyoming. | 这里不是怀俄明州的小镇 |
[27:02] | The world has changed, Shaun. | 世道变了 肖恩 |
[27:03] | I haven’t changed. | 我没有变 |
[27:06] | How can I… | 我怎么 |
[27:10] | …know what they’re feeling? | 知道他们的感受 |
[27:11] | How can I comfort them? | 我如何宽慰他们 |
[27:16] | How can I be a good father? | 我如何做一个好父亲 |
[27:23] | Remember when we first met? | 记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[27:25] | Right over there? | 就在那 |
[27:28] | You were mad at me. | 你很生气 |
[27:30] | Yeah. But you were right about the patient. | 是 不过你对患者的判断是正确的 |
[27:33] | And you were stubborn. And crazy smart. | 并且你十分固执 极度聪敏 |
[27:35] | And you are still all of those things. | 如今的你依然如此 |
[27:39] | But if you were still just that guy | 但是如果你仍然是 |
[27:43] | that I met running through those doors, | 那个我在那边的门口偶遇的少年 |
[27:45] | we would not be sitting here right now. | 你现在就不会坐在这里了 |
[27:50] | You have changed. | 你的确改变了 |
[27:53] | You’ve adapted. You’ve grown. | 你适应了 你成长了 |
[27:57] | Do you know how hard that is? | 你知道这有多难吗 |
[27:58] | Most people don’t even try. | 大部分人甚至不愿一试 |
[28:02] | And you are going to grow into a great father. | 而你将成长为一位很棒的父亲 |
[28:09] | Whenever it happens. | 不论那是何时 |
[28:28] | Slowly go perpendicular at the angle of our ablation electrode. | 慢慢垂直于我们的射频消融电极 |
[28:32] | Still not seeing the clot. | 还是看不到血栓 |
[28:33] | Amplitude loss at 80%. | 波幅消失80% |
[28:36] | Maybe it’s not a clot. | 也许不是血栓 |
[28:37] | Maybe it’s something higher up, in the brain. | 也许是脑子上的什么东西 |
[28:39] | No. You were right the first time. | 不 你最初的判断是对的 |
[28:43] | Maybe it’s hiding behind some ultrasound-impervious segment. | 也许它藏在某个超声波不可穿透的部分后面 |
[28:48] | Cut the dentate ligament. | 切断齿状韧带 |
[28:50] | It’ll get more lateral access. | 它会有更多的横向通道 |
[28:53] | Completely section the ligament. | 完全切断韧带 |
[28:58] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[29:03] | Removing the clot. | 移除血栓 |
[29:08] | Amplitude returning to normal baseline. | 波幅回升到正常水平了 |
[29:16] | Let me know if you need me. | 如果需要再叫我 |
[29:18] | We’re good. | 我们可以 |
[29:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:29] | We did good together. | 咱俩配合得不错 |
[29:31] | We did. | 确实 |
[29:34] | You still have to move out, though. Tonight. | 不过你还是得搬出去 今晚就搬 |
[29:46] | On my first day here, Dr. Melendez said | 我来这里的第一天 梅伦德斯医生说 |
[29:49] | I would never do anything besides suction. | 我除了抽吸液体 再也干不了别的 |
[29:52] | But later, he let me make my first surgical incision. | 但后来 他让我切了我的第一个手术切口 |
[29:55] | He became my friend. | 他成为我的朋友 |
[29:57] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[29:59] | Are you in the right room? | 你是不是走错房间了 |
[30:01] | Did somebody tell you I needed pointless stories? | 有人告诉过你我需要毫无重点的故事吗 |
[30:05] | I used to think | 我以前觉得 |
[30:07] | being a doctor was all I needed to make me happy. | 我想快乐 只需要成为医生就行 |
[30:13] | It did make me happy. | 这确实让我很快乐 |
[30:16] | But I realized I wanted more. | 但我意识到我想要更多 |
[30:20] | And that I could have more. | 而我可以得到更多 |
[30:24] | I changed. | 我变了 |
[30:29] | You can change, too. | 你也可以改变 |
[30:32] | But not if you’re dead from this surgery. | 但如果你死于手术就不行了 |
[30:36] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[30:39] | Please leave. | 请你离开 |
[30:42] | My brother Steve, | 我弟弟史蒂夫 |
[30:43] | he gave me a plastic scalpel before he died. | 他去世前给了我一把塑料手术刀 |
[30:46] | It broke. I was very sad. | 它坏了 我很伤心 |
[30:48] | I asked you to leave. | 我请你离开 |
[30:56] | When I fixed my scalpel, it made me feel better. | 我修复手术刀之后 感觉好多了 |
[31:14] | I was 9 years old when my father died. | 我九岁的时候父亲去世了 |
[31:22] | I loved drinking hot chocolate with him in the morning. | 我很喜欢早上和他一起喝热可可 |
[31:25] | He’d bring me a mug after every business trip. | 他每次出差回来都带给我一个马克杯 |
[31:31] | He understood me. | 他理解我 |
[31:33] | My mother didn’t. | 我妈妈不理解我 |
[31:35] | Nobody did. | 没人理解我 |
[31:38] | I tried fitting in, but… | 我努力适应 但是… |
[31:42] | I got frustrated. | 我精疲力尽 |
[31:44] | So I gave up. | 于是我放弃了 |
[31:48] | On relationships. | 放弃家庭关系 |
[31:50] | On friends. | 放弃交朋友 |
[31:51] | On all but the one thing I was good at. | 除了我擅长的一件事 其他的都放弃了 |
[31:58] | And now, Dr. Murphy, I’m too old. | 莫菲医生 现在我太老了 |
[32:01] | I’ve made too many enemies. | 我有太多敌人 |
[32:03] | Too many mistakes. | 犯了太多错误 |
[32:06] | People tolerate me because I save lives. | 大家忍耐我 是因为我拯救生命 |
[32:16] | Without that… | 若非如此 |
[32:19] | why would anyone ever care about me? | 又会有谁在意我呢 |
[32:27] | I care. | 我在意 |
[33:09] | That smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[33:11] | Bland. | 清淡 |
[33:14] | Mm, pasta with olive oil. | 意大利面配橄榄油 |
[33:16] | Kinda puke-proof. | 防呕吐 |
[33:19] | Have you thought any more about… | 你有没有再想想… |
[33:23] | Yes. | 想了 |
[33:29] | I made a list. | 我列了一个单子 |
[33:46] | I guess I’ve learned from you. | 看来我是跟你学的 |
[33:56] | What’s the first thing yours says? | 你写的第一条是什么 |
[34:03] | That I think I would be a good father… | 我觉得我会成为一个好父亲 |
[34:08] | but that I can’t know for sure. | 但是我没有办法确定 |
[34:13] | You’d make a great dad. | 你会成为一个很棒的父亲 |
[34:16] | It’s on my list. | 我写在清单里了 |
[34:26] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:29] | It is very complicated. | 这是件非常复杂的事情 |
[34:33] | But I do know… | 但是我知道 |
[34:39] | …I want you to be happy, Lea. | 我希望你幸福 莉亚 |
[34:46] | I have so many reasons to do this. | 我有很多理由这么做 |
[34:53] | And so many doubts. | 也有很多疑虑 |
[34:56] | I’m just scared, Shaun. | 我只是害怕 肖恩 |
[35:01] | But if we are both having doubts, | 但是如果我们都有很多疑虑 |
[35:05] | then maybe now isn’t the right time. | 那也许现在还不是合适的时机 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | I see that my hemoglobin’s stable | 我看我的血红蛋白稳定 |
[36:05] | and my white count is fine. | 我的白细胞数值也还行 |
[36:07] | Yeah. We just wrote your discharge orders. | 没错 我们刚给你写了出院单 |
[36:10] | This is a referral for an ASD specialist. | 这是自闭症专家的转诊单 |
[36:15] | I can look into that on my own. | 我可以自己就诊 |
[36:30] | Thank you, Dr. Murphy. | 谢谢你 莫菲医生 |
[36:34] | And thank you, Dr. Guerin. | 也谢谢你 盖林医生 |
[36:47] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[36:56] | Did it work? | 手术成功了吗 |
[36:58] | Let’s find out. | 试试看吧 |
[37:20] | Your hand’s cold. | 你的手好凉 |
[37:39] | I’m transferring out. | 我要转走了 |
[37:40] | Last year, I applied to a program at Johns Hopkins. | 去年我申请了约翰·霍普金斯大学的项目 |
[37:43] | They train doctors to travel the world, help out needy areas. | 他们培养无国界医生 去到最需要的地方 |
[37:47] | They’ll let me enroll late. | 他们会招我进去 |
[37:50] | Sounds like a good place for you. | 听起来是个很适合你的地方 |
[37:55] | Thanks for always being a great boss. | 谢谢你一直是个好上级 |
[37:57] | And a great friend. | 和好朋友 |
[37:59] | Can’t have been that great, sneaking out like this. | 肯定没有那么好 让你偷偷溜走 |
[38:04] | Uh, actually, for the first time I can remember, | 事实上这是我第一次 |
[38:07] | it felt hard to say goodbye. | 感到难以说再见 |
[38:19] | You’re always doing so much for other people. | 你总是为他人奉献 |
[38:22] | Please don’t forget to do something for yourself every now and then. | 别忘了偶尔也要为你自己打算 |
[38:48] | Were you messing with me or not? | 你到底是不是在玩弄我 |
[38:56] | If I was, would you let me stay? | 如果我说是 你会让我留下吗 |
[39:03] | Yes. | 会 |
[39:08] | I wasn’t messing with you. | 我不是和你玩玩 |
[39:15] | Then I guess it’s good we’re not roommates anymore. | 那幸好我们不再是室友了 |
[39:22] | ‘Cause I couldn’t do this. | 不然我就不能这么做 |
[39:28] | This is a one-time thing. | 这是一次性的 |
[39:30] | Unless I change my mind. | 除非我改变主意 |
[39:32] | So consider that an incentive. | 所以把它当做一种动力吧 |
[40:26] | Lea Dilallo? | 莉亚·德莱罗 |
[40:46] | She called your name. | 叫到你名字了 |
[40:54] | I spent all day reminding myself of all the reasons | 我一整天都在提醒自己所有的理由 |
[40:58] | why this was a good idea. | 说服自己这是一个正确的决定 |
[41:03] | But now that it’s actually happening, it… | 但是当这个时刻真正来临 |
[41:07] | doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这没有让我感觉更好 |
[41:08] | It just makes me feel really sad. | 反而让我真的很难过 |
[41:18] | Maybe it’s not the right time, but will it ever be? | 也许现在不是合适的时机 那什么时候是呢 |
[41:33] | I… | 我 |
[41:38] | …feel the same. | 有同样的感受 |
[41:45] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真的要生下来吗 |
[41:51] | We… | 我们 |
[41:53] | …are having a baby. | 要有宝宝了 |
[42:04] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[42:13] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[42:15] | Okay. | 好的 |