时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Shaun Robert Murphy, | 肖恩·罗伯特·莫菲 |
[00:04] | do you take Lea Abigail Dilallo | 你愿意娶莉亚·阿比盖尔·德莱罗 |
[00:08] | to be your wife… | 为妻吗 |
[00:12] | …to live together… | 共同生活 |
[00:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:21] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[00:22] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[00:29] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[00:30] | We’re prepared. | 我们有所准备 |
[00:49] | To keep her in sickness and health, | 无论疾病还是安康都守护她 |
[00:53] | forsaking all others, | 不另作他想 |
[00:55] | for as long as you both shall live? | 直至死亡 |
[01:18] | We are not having an outdoor wedding. | 我们不在户外举行婚礼了 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[01:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:34] | – I had a great time last night. – Me too. | -我昨晚很开心 -我也是 |
[01:37] | Want to go grab some breakfast? | 想吃点早餐吗 |
[01:39] | I got to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[01:43] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[01:59] | You look beautiful as always. | 你一如既往的好看 |
[02:02] | One plus of only having video chats… | 只能视频聊天还有一个好处 |
[02:04] | No morning breath. | 没有晨起的口气 |
[02:05] | I remember it being like a summer breeze. | 我记得那像夏日的微风一般 |
[02:08] | What’s on your agenda for the day? | 你今天的日程安排是什么 |
[02:10] | Ugh, budget hell. | 做该死的预算 |
[02:11] | Our department’s way in the red, so I don’t see a way to… | 我们部门赤字很大 所以我没办法 |
[02:14] | Perhaps I should let you go. | 也许我该让你走了 |
[02:15] | No, no. I was, uh… | 不不 我 |
[02:17] | Hoping for a little excitement this morning, | 希望今天早上能有点小兴奋 |
[02:20] | but it looks like you’re out and about, so… | 但看来你在外面 那就 |
[02:22] | I can make myself available. | 我可以抽空 |
[02:24] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[02:28] | Just give me two minutes to make this go away, yeah? | 给我两分钟我让这个人走开 好吗 |
[02:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:35] | I can go away, but not in two minutes. | 我可以走 但不是两分钟后 |
[02:43] | So, my lawyer called me last night | 我的律师昨晚打电话给我 |
[02:45] | to tell me I’m no longer a wanted man, | 通知我 我不再是通缉犯了 |
[02:48] | which, hopefully, only applies to law enforcement. | 但我希望 这只是对执法部门来说 |
[03:05] | Nice exposure of the right tonsil. | 右扁桃体暴露的视野很好 |
[03:07] | Visibility can be tough with kids. | 做小孩子的手术 视野比较困难 |
[03:09] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 有人心情很好啊 |
[03:10] | That’s your third compliment this morning. | 这是你今天早上的第三次称赞 |
[03:12] | Mateo flew up from Guatemala last night. | 马蒂奥昨晚从危地马拉飞过来 |
[03:15] | Oh, she’s in a good mood because she had sex. | 她心情很好是因为她做爱了 |
[03:18] | Retract the superior pole. | 拉紧上极 |
[03:21] | Mateo can come to the engagement party | 马蒂奥可以来参加这周六的订婚派对 |
[03:23] | this Saturday if he wants. | 如果他想来的话 |
[03:24] | Also the wedding, | 婚礼也是 |
[03:25] | depending on how long he is staying. | 取决于他待多久 |
[03:27] | We don’t know when it will be, | 我们不确定婚礼是什么时候 |
[03:28] | but I do know it will not be outdoors. | 但是我肯定不会在户外了 |
[03:31] | Incise the tonsillar pillar | 切开扁桃体柱 |
[03:32] | and dissect around the capsule. | 在囊膜周围剥离 |
[03:34] | Lea is making all of the arrangements | 莉亚负责安排所有的婚礼事宜 |
[03:35] | because she wants it to be perfect, | 因为她想要一个完美的婚礼 |
[03:37] | but all that matters to me is marrying Lea, | 但对我来说最重要的就是娶莉亚 |
[03:40] | and any day that happens will be a perfect day. | 无论哪一天 都将是完美的一天 |
[03:43] | Oh, that’s very sweet. | 真感人 |
[03:45] | But planning a wedding’s a big undertaking. | 但策划婚礼是大事 |
[03:47] | Mia got pretty overwhelmed planning ours. | 米娅计划我们的婚礼时忙得不可开交 |
[03:50] | Better keep checking in. | 最好时时关心一下 |
[03:52] | Oh, there’s a firm, irregular mass | 有个实心 不规则的肿瘤 |
[03:55] | in this tonsil. | 在这个扁桃体里 |
[03:57] | Get that to pathology. | 把它送去病理科 |
[04:00] | Some, uh, shortness of breath, | 有点呼吸急促 |
[04:02] | occasional blurred vision and headaches, | 偶尔视力模糊 头痛 |
[04:04] | and this morning, my urine was foamy. | 今天上午 我的尿液有些起沫 |
[04:06] | How many exam rooms in this clinic? | 这个诊所有几个检查室 |
[04:08] | Three. Any blood in your urine? | 三个 你尿液里有血吗 |
[04:10] | A little. I love that blouse. | 有一点 我喜欢那件衬衣 |
[04:12] | – Chloe? – Cushnie. | -克洛伊牌吗 -库什尼 |
[04:14] | You take 20 milligrams of Ritalin L.A. a day? | 你一天服用20毫克利他林缓释胶囊 |
[04:17] | For my ADHD. | 因为我有多动症 |
[04:18] | Just three? I hardly had to wait at all. | 就三个吗 我都等不及了 |
[04:20] | Blurred vision and headaches | 视力模糊还有头痛 |
[04:21] | can be side effects from Ritalin. | 可能是利他林的副作用 |
[04:23] | Would you be willing to stop your medication for a couple of days, | 你是否愿意停止服药几天呢 |
[04:26] | see if they’re causing any of your symptoms? | 看看是不是药物导致了你的症状 |
[04:27] | I’ll refer any complaints about my behavior to you. | 我可以列出所有关于我行为的抱怨 |
[04:31] | Foamy urine concerns me. | 我担心的是起沫的尿液 |
[04:32] | Could be kidney stones, so we should do a CT… | 可能是肾结石 所以我们应该做个CT |
[04:34] | I see by your ID badges you’re both residents, | 我看工作证上显示你们都是住院医师 |
[04:37] | but you seem to be more in charge. | 但你似乎占主导 |
[04:38] | Is that official, or are you just bossy? | 这是官方规定还是你比较专横 |
[04:43] | Tell me if I’m asking too many questions. | 如果我问太多问题了请告诉我 |
[04:45] | You’re asking too many questions. | 你问太多问题了 |
[04:47] | We’re gonna run some labs and do a CT of your kidneys. | 我们要做一些检测 给你的肾做个CT |
[04:53] | Are you overwhelmed planning the wedding? | 你筹划婚礼是不是很忙 |
[04:54] | Because Park and Lim thought you might be overwhelmed. | 因为朴医生和林医生觉得你可能会很忙 |
[04:58] | Nope, not at all. | 没有 一点也没有 |
[04:59] | I’ve got it. It’s gonna be great. | 我可以的 婚礼会很棒 |
[05:00] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[05:02] | That’s why they’re divorced. | 所以他们才会离婚 |
[05:03] | I’m also great, because my tonsillectomy | 我也很好 因为我的扁桃体切除术 |
[05:05] | may have found something worse than an infection, | 可能找到了比感染更严重的一些东西 |
[05:07] | which may be interesting… Or may still be very boring. | 可能挺有趣的 也可能依然很无聊 |
[05:10] | I won’t know for sure until the path results… | 等病理结果出来我才知道 |
[05:12] | Maybe let me know once it’s definitely interesting? | 如果真的很有趣的话再告诉我吧 |
[05:25] | This is a very small office. | 这办公室可真小 |
[05:31] | Actually, it feels a lot larger when I’m the only one in it. | 实际上 只有我一个人的时候感觉挺大的 |
[05:35] | – Who are you? – I’m Salen. | -你是谁 -我是萨伦 |
[05:37] | Are you really the president of the hospital? | 你真的是这家医院的院长吗 |
[05:39] | Uh, it says so on the sign on your door. | 你的门牌上是这样写的 |
[05:41] | Pretty small office for such a big title. | 头衔这么大 办公室却这么小 |
[05:44] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[05:45] | You used to be a neurosurgeon, but now you… | 你曾经是位神经外科医生 但现在你 |
[05:47] | – Actually, I still am. – You do both. | -其实我现在依然是 -你做两份工作 |
[05:49] | But do you identify more | 但你偏医生多一点呢 |
[05:51] | as a “Doctor” Or an executive? | 还是行政岗位多一点呢 |
[05:52] | Actually, I identify more as someone | 事实上 我认为我是一个 |
[05:54] | who wants to get back to work as soon as possible. | 想要尽快去工作的人 |
[05:57] | Nicole! | 妮可 |
[05:59] | Salen… I’m sorry, Dr. Glassman. I’m so sorry. | 萨伦 抱歉格拉斯曼医生 抱歉 |
[06:01] | We’ll be out of here right away. | 我们马上离开 |
[06:03] | Ms. Morrison, you can’t just wander off. | 莫里森女士 你不能到处闲逛 |
[06:05] | It’s time for your CT scan. | 你该做CT扫描了 |
[06:08] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[06:16] | Ms. Morrison, please try to hold still. | 莫里森女士 请尽量别动 |
[06:19] | You’re the one who wanted me off my meds. | 是你要我不吃药的 |
[06:24] | Renal pelvis looks clean. | 肾盂看起来挺干净 |
[06:25] | You sound disappointed. | 你听上去很失望 |
[06:28] | Morgan made me a deal. | 摩根跟我做了个交易 |
[06:29] | I do all the scut work. | 我包揽所有脏活累活 |
[06:30] | If the patient needs anything surgical, | 如果病人需要做手术的话 |
[06:32] | she’ll put in a good word with the attending. | 她会和主治医生美言几句 |
[06:33] | Even if there’s a kidney stone, | 就算有肾结石 |
[06:35] | I mean, surgery’s pretty unlikely. | 手术也不太可能 |
[06:37] | But what’s that, on the right kidney? | 但那是什么 在右肾上 |
[06:43] | That’s a significant hypodensity. | 那里明显密度低 |
[06:45] | Could be a mass. She needs a kidney biopsy. | 可能是肿瘤 她需要做个肾活检 |
[06:48] | That is a legit ultrasound-guided procedure. | 那就是个合法的超声波引导手术 |
[06:50] | And it’s mine. All mine! | 并且是我的手术 都是我的 |
[06:57] | Riley’s throat… | 莱利的喉咙 |
[06:58] | It’s still really bothering him. | 还是很疼 |
[07:00] | We had to remove additional tissue | 我们不得不切除多余的组织 |
[07:02] | because your son’s tonsils showed signs of cancerous cells. | 因为你儿子的扁桃体有癌细胞的迹象 |
[07:06] | Riley has cancer. | 莱利得了癌症 |
[07:07] | The margins were clear, which means that | 边缘很清晰 也就是说 |
[07:09] | we were able to remove all the cancer. | 我们切除了所有的肿瘤 |
[07:11] | His prognosis is excellent. | 他的预后很好 |
[07:12] | But right now, he’s not our main concern. | 但现在 他不是我们最担心的 |
[07:16] | The cancer on your son’s tonsil is cervical cancer. | 你儿子扁桃体上的癌症是宫颈癌 |
[07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[07:21] | That makes no sense. | 这怎么可能呢 |
[07:22] | He got it from you. | 他遗传自你 |
[07:24] | He was exposed to your cancerous cells in the birth canal, | 他在你的产道接触了癌细胞 |
[07:27] | which he likely inhaled. | 他可能吸入了癌细胞 |
[07:28] | Jackson may also have been exposed during birth. | 杰克逊可能在分娩时也接触了癌细胞 |
[07:30] | We need to scan both you and… | 你们两个都要做检查并且 |
[07:34] | Hey, boys. | 孩子们 |
[07:36] | – How you feeling, Riley? – Hey, Uncle Nick. | -莱利感觉如何 -尼克叔叔 |
[07:39] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[07:43] | I texted Uncle Nick that Riley was sick. | 我告诉尼克叔叔莱利病了 |
[07:48] | Everything is fine. | 没事 |
[07:49] | Thank you for the gift, but if you could please… | 谢谢你的礼物 不过请你 |
[07:52] | Sarah, I’m better. | 莎拉 我好多了 |
[07:54] | All right? I swear. | 好吗 我发誓 |
[07:55] | And if you need anything, I can help. | 如果你有任何需要 我可以帮忙 |
[07:58] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都好 |
[08:00] | It was very nice of Uncle Nick to visit, | 感谢尼克叔叔来探视 |
[08:02] | but he needs to leave. | 但是他得走了 |
[08:07] | Say goodbye. | 跟叔叔道别 |
[08:17] | I love you, guys. | 爱你们 孩子们 |
[08:22] | Bye, Riley. | 再见 莱利 |
[08:27] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你聊聊 |
[08:29] | – I’m sorry. I just… – No. No, no, no. | -对不起 我只是 -不不不 |
[08:31] | You did nothing wrong, honey. Nothing at all. | 你没有错 亲爱的 没事 |
[08:37] | But, um… | 只是 |
[08:41] | The doctors and I… | 我和医生们 |
[08:42] | We need to talk to you. | 得跟你聊聊 |
[08:52] | Imaging found an abnormal lesion in your kidney. | 影像显示你的肾脏有一处异常病变 |
[08:56] | Now, it could be a benign growth, | 现在可能只是良性瘤 |
[08:59] | but given your symptoms, | 但是综合你的症状 |
[09:01] | it could be renal-cell carcinoma. | 有可能是肾细胞癌 |
[09:09] | We’ll need to biopsy the mass to be sure. | 需要做活检来确认 |
[09:12] | – Who will be doing the procedure? – Dr. Allen. | -谁来做手术 -艾伦医生 |
[09:16] | She’s an excellent surgical resident, | 她是顶尖的外科住院医师 |
[09:17] | right, Dr. Andrews? | 对吗 安德鲁斯医生 |
[09:20] | Quite. | 确实 |
[09:21] | And she’ll be under my supervision every step of the way. | 我会在旁监督她的每一步操作 |
[09:23] | If that’s acceptable to you, Ms. Morrison. | 你是否能接受 莫里森女士 |
[09:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:31] | No eating or drinking anything besides water | 从现在开始 直到我给你做手术之前 |
[09:35] | between now and when I do the procedure. | 不能进食 只能喝水 |
[09:44] | Why did you lie to your brother? | 为什么对你的弟弟撒谎 |
[09:48] | You said everything was fine. | 你说一切都好 |
[09:50] | It’s not. | 但并不是 |
[09:54] | He just never grew up. | 他一直就没长大 |
[09:58] | When I decided to become a single mom, | 我决定做单身妈妈的时候 |
[10:01] | Nick wanted to help. | 尼克想要帮忙 |
[10:03] | He got on great with the kids. | 他跟孩子们很好 |
[10:06] | He also drank… | 他也酗酒 |
[10:09] | Like our dad. | 跟我们父亲一样 |
[10:11] | One day about four years ago, | 四年前的一天 |
[10:13] | I had a job interview and no sitter. | 我有个工作面试 但没找到临时保姆 |
[10:16] | Nick insisted he’d help. | 尼克坚持说他来帮忙 |
[10:19] | He took the boys to the beach… | 他带孩子们去了沙滩 |
[10:22] | And got drunk. | 然后喝醉了 |
[10:25] | Started chattin’ up some girl, | 开始跟姑娘们聊天 |
[10:27] | then turned around. | 接着一转身 |
[10:30] | Boys were gone. | 孩子们就不见了 |
[10:34] | The cops found them about a mile down the beach. | 警察在海边走了1.6公里才找到他们 |
[10:42] | That’s a good answer. | 这个回答挺好的 |
[10:52] | I heard about you and Isabel. | 我听说你和伊莎贝尔的事了 |
[10:55] | Sorry to hear that. | 真是遗憾 |
[10:57] | Appreciate the sympathy. | 感谢你的同情 |
[10:58] | No need for us to have a heart-to-heart. | 我们之间不需要谈心 |
[11:03] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[11:04] | Not recently. | 不是最近的事 |
[11:09] | Breakup’s a breakup. How different can they be? | 分手就是分手 能有什么区别 |
[11:11] | I’m doing great. | 我挺好的 |
[11:15] | Taking this cute dietician | 我会带个可爱的营养学家 |
[11:17] | to Shaun and Lea’s party. | 去肖恩和莉亚的派对 |
[11:20] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[11:23] | Or Annabelle or… Lydia. | 或者安娜贝拉 还是莉蒂亚 |
[11:25] | You don’t remember her name? | 你都不记得人家的名字吗 |
[11:27] | I don’t know which one to take. | 我不知道带哪个去 |
[11:29] | – They’re all dieticians? – Two of them are. | -她们都是营养学家吗 -有两个是 |
[11:31] | I got to check my notes. | 我得去查查笔记 |
[11:36] | – How you doing? – Good. Good. Really good. | -你怎么样 -好 挺好 非常好 |
[11:38] | Good. Really good. | 好 非常好 |
[11:42] | I’m thinking of going on a diet. | 我想我得开始节食了 |
[11:49] | This one or this one? | 这个还是这个好 |
[11:50] | Wear whatever you want. I don’t care. | 你想穿什么都行 我不介意 |
[11:52] | I’ve got work. | 我在工作 |
[11:53] | Oh, you do care. | 你肯定在意 |
[11:54] | Who are you on the phone with now? Caterer? Flowers? | 你在跟谁打电话 婚宴承办人 花艺师 |
[11:57] | I’m on hold with our cloud-backup people. | 我在跟云筹备人员通话 |
[11:59] | They’re just… Oh. | 他们只是 |
[12:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:03] | Um, three more trays of the bruschetta, | 明天晚上墨菲和德莱罗的晚宴 |
[12:06] | two more chicken satay for | 再加三盘意式烤面包 |
[12:07] | Murphy/Dilallo tomorrow night. Thank you. | 两盘沙爹鸡肉 谢谢 |
[12:13] | This one or this one? | 这条还是这条 |
[12:15] | Number two. Morgan’s wearing green. | 第二条 摩根会穿绿色 |
[12:17] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[12:20] | Busy. | 在忙 |
[12:23] | If you’re too busy to answer the door, | 如果你忙得都无法开门 |
[12:25] | I assume lunch is out of the question? | 那我猜午饭也没戏了 |
[12:27] | I ate at my desk half an hour ago. | 半小时前我在这吃过了 |
[12:30] | The hospital’s bleeding more money than actual blood. | 医院的财政已经入不敷出了 |
[12:33] | I’ll be quick. | 我会很快的 |
[12:38] | I applied for a provisional California medical license. | 我申请了加州临时医疗执照 |
[12:42] | My request was approved. | 申请通过了 |
[12:45] | An old medical-school friend is a surgeon | 我有个朋友在旧金山综合医院 |
[12:47] | at San Francisco General. | 做外科医生 |
[12:50] | He’s, uh… offered me a job. | 他 给了我份工作 |
[13:02] | As promised, very quick. | 就像我说的 非常快 |
[13:05] | I’ll let you think. | 给你时间考虑 |
[13:06] | No, I just didn’t know | 不 我只是不知道 |
[13:08] | you were thinking of leaving Guatemala. | 你想要离开危地马拉 |
[13:13] | It is a bit fast, isn’t it? | 有点太快了 是不是 |
[13:21] | Although… | 不过 |
[13:22] | If we’d met here, | 如果我们在这见 |
[13:24] | San Francisco would seem far away, right? | 旧金山会有点远了 对吗 |
[13:29] | That is very true. | 确实是 |
[13:31] | So if I take this job, we’ll just have to deal | 所以如果我接了这份工作 我们就得 |
[13:35] | with being so far away from each other, am I right? | 处理好异地恋 对吗 |
[13:47] | I’m glad you are no longer a fugitive | 我很高兴你不再是 |
[13:49] | from government authorities. | 政府逃犯 |
[13:52] | The PET scan shows increased metabolic activity | PET扫描显示母亲的子宫 |
[13:54] | in the mother’s uterus and the son’s trachea. | 和儿子的气管均出现代谢增高 |
[13:58] | They both have cancer. | 他们都得癌症了 |
[14:02] | I’m doing a biopsy today. | 我今天要做个活检手术 |
[14:04] | Are you doing a biopsy today? | 你今天要做活检手术吗 |
[14:06] | ‘Cause I’m doing a biopsy today. | 因为我今天要做个活检手术 |
[14:08] | Not many second-year residents are doing biopsies today. | 今天第二年的住院医没几个会做活检手术 |
[14:11] | No. | 对 |
[14:12] | I’m not doing a biopsy today. | 我今天不做活检手术 |
[14:16] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[14:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:27] | No. No, no. | 不 不不 |
[14:29] | The flowers need to be there by 5:00. | 花要在五点前送到那 |
[14:32] | If it’s impossible, | 如果做不到 |
[14:33] | then why did you commit to that time two weeks ago? | 那两周前你为什么承诺了那个时间 |
[14:38] | Okay. I need to talk to my fiance. | 好吧 我得问问我未婚夫 |
[14:41] | He’s a lawyer, and he gets really worked up | 他是律师 如果商家不遵守约定 |
[14:44] | when businesses don’t honor their agreements. | 他会非常生气 |
[14:46] | It’s actually kind of a turn-on for him, | 其实这样会刺激到他 |
[14:48] | making people pay, uh… | 会让某些人付出代价 |
[14:53] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Thank you so much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[14:56] | Was any of that true? | 你说的是真的吗 |
[14:59] | Either way, well done. | 无论如何 干得漂亮 |
[15:01] | What kind of flowers are you getting? | 你订的什么花 |
[15:03] | Gardenias. | 栀子花 |
[15:05] | Are you a patient? | 你是病人吗 |
[15:06] | I love gardenias. | 我喜欢栀子花 |
[15:07] | What’s your P/E. ratio? | 你的市盈率是多少 |
[15:09] | 1.4. | 一点四 |
[15:10] | You’re not supposed to be in here. Uh… | 你不应该在这里 |
[15:12] | Put down that sandwich! | 把三明治放下 |
[15:13] | Hi, Dr. Allen. Is it time for my biopsy? | 你好 艾伦医生 该做活检了吗 |
[15:16] | I told you not to eat. | 我让你不要吃东西 |
[15:18] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[15:19] | That tends to happen when I’m off my meds. | 我不吃药的时候会发生这种事 |
[15:22] | Please tell me that was going to be | 请告诉我 |
[15:23] | your first bite of that sandwich. | 你还没吃这个三明治吧 |
[15:26] | My first bite. | 确实还没吃 |
[15:28] | Of this half. | 这一半 |
[15:33] | Your cancer appears to be | 你的癌细胞似乎 |
[15:35] | primarily localized to the cervix and uterus. | 主要集中在宫颈和子宫 |
[15:37] | You will need a radical hysterectomy. | 你需要做根治性子宫切除术 |
[15:40] | If the cancer’s spread to the lymph nodes, | 如果癌细胞扩散到淋巴结 |
[15:42] | you would also need those removed | 还是需要切除它们 |
[15:44] | and post-radiation and possibly chemotherapy. | 还需要放疗 可能还要化疗 |
[15:49] | And Jackson? | 杰克逊呢 |
[15:50] | When was the last time you had a Pap smear? | 你上次做子宫颈抹片检查是什么时候 |
[15:55] | Your cancer is quite advanced. | 你的癌症已经发展到晚期了 |
[15:58] | Most cervical cancers are detected early | 大部分宫颈癌都可以 |
[16:00] | with regular Pap smears. | 在早期通过检查被发现 |
[16:02] | I’m a single mom. | 我是个单亲妈妈 |
[16:04] | Things sometimes fall through the cracks. | 太忙疏忽了这些 |
[16:08] | How’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[16:10] | Jackson has a tumor in his trachea. | 杰克逊的气管里有个肿瘤 |
[16:12] | There appears to be just one lesion, | 似乎只有一个 |
[16:14] | no lymph-node involvement or metastasis. | 淋巴结没有问题 也没有转移 |
[16:17] | Surgery will hopefully be curative. | 手术应该可以治好 |
[16:19] | And how soon can you do that? | 最快是什么时候做手术 |
[16:20] | There’s no rush to do it. It’s slow-growing. | 不能操之过急 他的病程比较慢 |
[16:23] | But there is a rush to do your surgery. | 但你的手术比较急 |
[16:27] | Waiting increases your risk | 拖延只会增加 |
[16:29] | of serious bowel injury and metastasis. | 严重肠损伤和癌细胞转移的风险 |
[16:32] | How long will my recovery take? | 我需要多久康复时间 |
[16:34] | If all goes well… | 一切顺利的话 |
[16:36] | A month. | 一个月 |
[16:38] | No. | 不行 |
[16:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[16:41] | Who will look after the boys? | 谁来照顾我儿子 |
[16:42] | I… I can’t afford a full-time sitter. | 我没钱雇全职保姆 |
[16:45] | There’s no one that I can ask. | 我也没人能托付 |
[16:51] | Jackson’s surgery should go first. | 先做杰克逊的手术 |
[16:53] | And once he’s better, you can do mine. | 如果他好了 你们再做我的手术 |
[16:54] | Jackson’s recovery won’t be quick either. | 杰克逊的康复时间不比你的短 |
[16:57] | He may need to remain intubated while his trachea heals. | 他可能需要在气管愈合时继续插管 |
[17:00] | He won’t be able to eat. | 他没法自行进食 |
[17:01] | We’ll need to put a tube in his belly. | 我们需要插胃管 |
[17:02] | You can help me in a month. Right now… | 你可以等一个月再救我 现在 |
[17:05] | You help my son. | 先救我儿子 |
[17:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:28] | The engagement party is off. | 订婚宴取消了 |
[17:31] | Another bad dream? | 又做噩梦了 |
[17:33] | Another reminder that chaos follows me everywhere. | 这又提醒我 我的身边全是一团糟乱 |
[17:37] | Is the wedding still on? | 婚礼还办吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Stupid choice. | 愚蠢的选择 |
[17:45] | It’s not stupid to sacrifice yourself for your child. | 为孩子做出牺牲一点都不蠢 |
[17:47] | It’s being a parent. | 可怜天下父母心 |
[17:48] | Call it whatever you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[17:50] | We can’t force her to do the surgery. | 我们不能逼她做手术 |
[17:52] | So we’re gonna have to do Jackson’s surgery first | 所以我们先给杰克逊做手术 |
[17:54] | and hope for a smooth recovery. | 希望他快点康复 |
[17:56] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[18:04] | 手术推诿 平均康复时间 | |
[18:06] | Endoscopic mucosal tracheal resection. | 内镜下气管粘膜切除术 |
[18:11] | If Jackson’s tumor was seeded via exposure during birth, | 如果杰克逊的肿瘤是出生时患上的 |
[18:14] | which is a very reasonable assumption, | 那就很合理了 |
[18:15] | then we can reasonably assume that it is localized. | 我们就能假设癌细胞扩散范围有限 |
[18:17] | Endoscopic resection should allow | 内镜下切除应该可以 |
[18:19] | for a recovery of days instead of weeks. | 让他几天之内就恢复 而不是几周 |
[18:23] | Talk to the mother. | 和她谈谈 |
[18:29] | We have rescheduled your kidney biopsy | 我们重新安排了你的肾活检时间 |
[18:30] | 6:00 this evening. | 今晚六点 |
[18:32] | Nothing to eat or drink between now and then. | 从现在开始不要饮食 |
[18:35] | Ms. Morrison, could you stop doing that while we’re talking? | 莫里森女士 我们讲话的时候你能别这样吗 |
[18:38] | This helps me relax. | 这能帮我放松 |
[18:39] | I don’t care if you’re relaxed. | 我不在乎你放不放松 |
[18:41] | I care about the wandering, the eating, | 我在乎的是你到处乱逛 吃东西 |
[18:43] | and the not listening. | 不听话 |
[18:45] | – I’m listening. – Repeat what he just said. | -我在听 -那你重复一下他说的话 |
[18:47] | You’ve rescheduled my biopsy for 6:00. | 你们把我的活检时间改到今晚六点 |
[18:51] | Nothing to eat or drink until then. | 在此之前不要饮食 |
[18:53] | Is your relationship primarily cooperative or competitive? | 你们到底是合作关系还是竞争关系 |
[18:56] | – Cooperative. – Competitive. | -合作 -竞争 |
[18:59] | He said that because he | 他这么说是因为他 |
[19:00] | doesn’t want to appear competitive in front… | 不想显得那么争强好胜 |
[19:06] | Have you always had fat ankles? | 你的脚踝一直都这么肿吗 |
[19:08] | Rude! | 真无礼 |
[19:09] | Only if the answer is “Yes.” | 除非你的脚踝是一直这样 |
[19:10] | If the answer is “No,” It’s a symptom. | 否则那就是疾病症状 |
[19:19] | This endoscopic approach, | 这个内窥镜手术 |
[19:22] | it’s, um, not the normal surgery? | 不是一般的手术吗 |
[19:25] | There is no normal surgery for removing | 一般的手术无法 |
[19:27] | cervical cancer from a child’s trachea. | 从儿童的气管里切除宫颈癌肿瘤 |
[19:30] | Is it just as safe? | 安全吗 |
[19:32] | Safer. | 更安全 |
[19:36] | Overall. | 总体而言 |
[19:38] | It’s slightly more dangerous for Jackson, | 这对杰克逊来说只是有点风险 |
[19:41] | but much less dangerous for you. | 但比你的风险小多了 |
[19:43] | We would need emergent ECMO, | 我们需要进行紧急体外膜肺氧合 |
[19:45] | but we can prep for that, | 这个可以提前准备好 |
[19:46] | and his recovery should be shorter. | 而且他恢复会更快 |
[19:48] | – So… – No. | -所以 -不行 |
[19:50] | No. | 不行 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry for giving a hard time with Uncle Nick. | 我不该惹尼克叔叔不高兴 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry for giving a hard time | 我不该在饭后 |
[20:03] | with cleaning up after dinner, | 不收拾桌子 |
[20:05] | fighting with Riley. | 还和莱利打架 |
[20:08] | I know how much you do for us. | 我知道你为我们付出了多少 |
[20:11] | And I know after the surgery, | 我也知道手术后 |
[20:13] | you won’t be able to do all of those things. | 你再也不能做这些事了 |
[20:18] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[20:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:35] | And if anything ever happened to you… | 如果你出什么意外的话 |
[20:39] | I…I’m… | 我 我 |
[20:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:53] | Swollen ankles could indicate an infectious abscess, | 脚踝肿胀可能是感染性脓肿 |
[20:56] | which could be the lesion we saw on her kidney imaging. | 可能是我们看到的那个肾脏病变引起的 |
[20:59] | In which case, poking the mass with a biopsy needle | 不管怎样 用活检针刺穿肿块 |
[21:01] | is a terrible idea. | 是个坏主意 |
[21:02] | Could seed the infection. | 可能会造成感染 |
[21:04] | So no biopsy. | 所以不能进行活体切片 |
[21:06] | You’ll be relieved to know that even if there was a biopsy, | 即使有活体切片 你也不能动手 |
[21:09] | you wouldn’t be doing it. | 你可以松口气了 |
[21:10] | Second-year residents who have to reschedule procedures | 你这个允许病人随便闲逛 吃三明治 |
[21:12] | because they allow their patients | 而不得不重新安排手术时间的 |
[21:14] | to wander off to eat sandwiches | 二年住院医师 |
[21:16] | don’t get dibs. | 不配做这手术 |
[21:19] | Let’s recheck C.B.C., E.S.R., blood and urine cultures, | 重新检查血细胞 血沉 血液和尿液 |
[21:21] | and then start her on broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 然后给她用广谱抗生素 |
[21:23] | If her symptoms improve, then it’s an infection, | 如果症状减轻 那就是普通感染 |
[21:25] | which would be good news. | 也就是好消息 |
[21:30] | How cooperative you feeling right now? | 你现在觉得自己有多配合 |
[21:33] | I’m really…sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:39] | You’re at the mass. | 这就是肿块 |
[21:41] | It has a wide base. | 体积很大 |
[21:44] | No easy way to loop my snare around it. | 没法轻松地套住它 |
[21:47] | Is it…pulsating? | 这是在跳动吗 |
[21:54] | It has a major arterial feeder from his aorta. | 有个主动脉的支脉 |
[21:57] | We can’t remove it from this angle | 如果从这个角度把它移除 |
[21:59] | without risking a massive bleed. | 就会造成大出血 |
[22:06] | It was a good idea that won’t work. | 这个想法很好 但没法实践 |
[22:12] | Abort the surgery. | 中止手术吧 |
[22:22] | Ta-da! | 看看 |
[22:24] | You look amazing! | 你看上去美极了 |
[22:27] | But wait. You shouldn’t look amazing. The party’s canceled. | 但是没必要 派对取消了 |
[22:29] | I do not accept that, not today. | 我不能接受 怎么可能 |
[22:31] | I look amazing, and people need to see that. | 我穿这么漂亮得让人来看啊 |
[22:33] | And unless you caught Shaun cheating, | 除非你抓到肖恩出轨 |
[22:35] | no way you should be here sulking | 否则你不该在这独自忧伤 |
[22:36] | instead of having a party where I look amazing. | 而不去开派对 何况我还穿这么漂亮 |
[22:42] | Did you catch Shaun cheating? | 你抓到肖恩出轨了吗 |
[22:43] | No! Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:44] | Are you worried about marrying Shaun? | 你担心嫁给肖恩吗 |
[22:46] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不担心 |
[22:48] | I just want this wedding to be perfect. | 我只想要一个完美的婚礼 |
[22:51] | And the party was going to be a trial run. | 而这次派对就是婚礼的试运行 |
[22:53] | It wasn’t going to be perfect. | 它不会完美 |
[22:55] | It was going to be a disaster. | 它会是一场灾难 |
[22:56] | No. It just wasn’t going to be perfect. | 不 它只是不会完美而已 |
[23:06] | The first time I got married… | 我第一次结婚时 |
[23:11] | I was all about it being spontaneous | 一心只想把婚礼办得温馨感人 |
[23:14] | and romantic and fun. | 浪漫而又有趣 |
[23:19] | The deejay was an hour late. | 结果唱片师迟到了一小时 |
[23:20] | We ran out of booze, the food was cold, | 我们的酒喝光了 食物凉了 |
[23:23] | and, somehow, there were no napkins, | 而且不知道怎么回事 餐巾纸也没了 |
[23:25] | not a single one. | 一张都没有了 |
[23:28] | It was a disaster, and so was the marriage. | 那就是场灾难 跟那段婚姻一样 |
[23:31] | So I-I really need to get this one right. | 所以我真的得把这次婚礼办好 |
[23:38] | If you aren’t willing to risk little things going wrong, | 如果你不愿意冒在小事上犯错的风险 |
[23:43] | you’ll never get the chance to have the big things go right. | 你就永远没机会把大事办好 |
[23:52] | E-mail everyone | 给大家发邮件 |
[23:53] | and tell them the party’s back on. | 告诉他们派对照原计划进行 |
[23:58] | Then I’m doing your hair. | 然后我来给你做头发 |
[24:02] | If we avoid an abdominal incision, | 如果我们不切开腹部 |
[24:04] | that’d reduce Sarah’s recovery time, | 就能减少莎拉的恢复时间 |
[24:05] | which might convince her to let us do her procedure first. | 这样也许能说服她让我们先给她做手术 |
[24:08] | There may be uterine adhesions to the bladder. | 但膀胱有可能跟子宫粘连 |
[24:10] | That makes a laparoscopic removal difficult. | 这会让腹腔镜切除术难度很大 |
[24:13] | You two, get changed. | 你们俩 换衣服 |
[24:15] | Engagement party’s back on. | 订婚派对按原计划进行 |
[24:17] | We are working on a case. | 我们在研究病例 |
[24:19] | Your fiancee is working on a celebration | 你的未婚妻正在筹划 |
[24:21] | of your future together. | 庆祝你们未来的共同生活 |
[24:25] | Is someone going to die | 如果你们今晚不解决这个问题 |
[24:26] | if you don’t figure this out tonight? | 会死人吗 |
[24:31] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[24:33] | Not good enough. See you at the party. | 理由不够充分 派对上见 |
[24:35] | Talk some sense into him. | 劝劝他 |
[24:42] | We will solve this problem | 我们先解决这个问题 |
[24:44] | and then go to the party. | 再去派对 |
[24:46] | It won’t take very long. We are both quite clever. | 不会花太长时间 我们俩都很聪明 |
[24:58] | The food is happening, | 美食已经上桌了 |
[25:01] | bubbly is flowing, | 气泡在流动 |
[25:02] | flower arrangements are in position. | 插花也都摆放到位了 |
[25:04] | The deejay wouldn’t uncancel, | 唱片师总会放鸽子 |
[25:06] | so we’re streaming chill jazz on your phone. | 所以我们直接用你的手机播放爵士乐 |
[25:09] | You’re amazing. Oh. | 你太棒了 |
[25:11] | Congratulations, Lea. Hi, Jordan. | 恭喜你 莉亚 你好 乔丹 |
[25:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:15] | So, where’s the man of the hour? | 那男主角在哪里 |
[25:18] | Shaun’s getting into his party duds as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿肖恩正在换派对礼服呢 |
[25:21] | Got to make sure he measures up to this beauty. | 得确保他能配得上这位美人 |
[25:38] | I got it. I know how to do Jackson’s surgery | 我明白了 我知道怎么在不开胸的情况下 |
[25:40] | without cracking his chest. | 给杰克逊做手术了 |
[25:42] | How? | 怎么做 |
[25:43] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[25:44] | I’ve seen journal articles that support it, | 我看过一些期刊文章支持这种办法 |
[25:46] | and I need to pull them. | 我得把它们找出来 |
[25:46] | You go ahead. I’ll put everything together. | 你先去 我会把一切搞定的 |
[25:50] | Are you lying about having a solution? | 你说有解决办法是撒谎吗 |
[25:58] | Is your future with Lea | 你和莉亚的将来 |
[25:58] | more important than this one case? | 比这个病例更重要吗 |
[26:02] | Much more. | 重要多了 |
[26:04] | Then do you really want me to answer? | 那你真的想让我回答吗 |
[26:11] | Well, where’s Shaun? I’d like to toast the two of you. | 肖恩去哪了 我想给你们俩敬酒 |
[26:14] | I’ve got to take this. | 我帮你拿着这个 |
[26:14] | Yeah. Shaun? | 好 肖恩 |
[26:17] | – Shaun? – This is not a little thing. | -肖恩 -这可不是小事 |
[26:21] | Paging Dr. Shaun Murphy! | 呼叫肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[26:24] | Stop yelling. | 别喊了 |
[26:36] | We are all so happy for you. | 我们都很为你开心 |
[26:38] | The first time Shaun mentioned Lea, | 肖恩第一次提起莉亚时 |
[26:40] | she was the girl who borrowed his batteries. | 她还是个向他借电池的姑娘 |
[26:43] | I told him not to ask for them back, | 我跟他说别把电池要回来 |
[26:45] | but clearly, it worked out. | 很显然 这招有用 |
[26:47] | These two have a love that can move mountains. | 他们俩的爱可以撼动山峦 |
[27:01] | What if we embolize the blood supply to the tumor | 如果我们阻塞肿瘤的供血 |
[27:03] | and then do the endoscopic surgery? | 然后再做内窥镜手术呢 |
[27:06] | If Shaun couldn’t figure this out, | 如果肖恩想不出办法 |
[27:07] | you really think you’re going to? | 你真的觉得你可以吗 |
[27:09] | I was hoping you might help, you know, | 我希望你可以帮忙 |
[27:11] | instead of just throwing insults. | 而不是冷嘲热讽 |
[27:14] | Even if you come up with a brilliant idea, | 就算你想到了个绝妙的主意 |
[27:15] | it still won’t work. | 也还是没用 |
[27:17] | If medical logic was gonna persuade her, | 如果医学逻辑可以说服她 |
[27:19] | she’d have changed her mind already. | 她早就改变主意了 |
[27:43] | This is perfect. | 这就是完美 |
[27:46] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[28:07] | Look, I know you don’t want me here. | 听着 我知道你不想让我到这儿来 |
[28:12] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[28:23] | This is my 90-day chip. | 这是我戒酒90天的徽章 |
[28:25] | I haven’t had a drink in 106 days, and… | 我已经106天没喝酒了 而且 |
[28:30] | Not my first time getting sober, but… | 这不是我第一次戒酒 但 |
[28:35] | …I want to be the man I know I can be. | 我想变成我心中想成为的那个人 |
[28:40] | I want to be your brother again. | 我想再做你的兄弟 |
[28:46] | You keep it. | 你收下吧 |
[28:51] | And whatever you all are going through, | 不管你们遇到什么事 |
[28:52] | it’ll be here, just like I’ll be here for you… | 它都会在这里 就像我在这里陪着你 |
[28:56] | And for the boys… | 也陪着孩子们 |
[29:00] | If you’ll let me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[29:09] | I’m… Glad you’re doing better. | 我很高兴你变好了 |
[29:13] | Really. | 真的 |
[29:17] | But how do I know I can trust you? | 但我怎么知道能不能信任你 |
[29:23] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[29:25] | But… | 但是 |
[29:27] | Sarah, you need to trust someone. | 莎拉 你总得信任某个人 |
[29:52] | You couldn’t decide, so you ended up with two dates? | 你决定不了 所以最后你把两位都请来了 |
[29:54] | I got Marie and Maria confused in my text threads | 我把聊天记录里的玛丽和玛丽亚搞混了 |
[29:57] | and inadvertently double-dipped. | 然后就不小心请了两位 |
[30:03] | Well, it seems like it’s going okay so far. | 好吧 看来到目前为止一切都好 |
[30:05] | Oh, yeah. They’re talking about moving on to a club… | 对 她们在说要换家夜店 |
[30:08] | Without me. | 不带我 |
[30:09] | They do have real chemistry. | 她们之间真的有火花 |
[30:14] | How about a double? | 来个双份吗 |
[30:16] | Yes, please. | 对 麻烦你 |
[30:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[30:31] | That was SF General. | 旧金山综合医院的事泡汤了 |
[30:33] | Once the hospital board found out | 医院董事会一发现 |
[30:34] | that my original charges included assault, | 我原来的指控包括打人 |
[30:37] | they decided I was too big of an insurance risk. | 他们就觉得我的保险风险太大 |
[30:43] | Maybe another hospital in the Bay Area. | 也许可以在湾区再找家医院 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:53] | Uh, I would like to, um… Make a toast. | 我想 致个辞 |
[31:01] | I have known Shaun | 我在肖恩 |
[31:04] | since he was… | 很小的时候 |
[31:06] | Littler. | 就认识他了 |
[31:09] | And, Shaun, | 而且肖恩 |
[31:11] | I have never, ever seen you | 我从没见过你 |
[31:12] | as happy as you are | 像现在你跟莉亚在一起时 |
[31:15] | right now with Lea. | 这样开心 |
[31:19] | Well, not that you’ve always been happy. | 并不是说你们一直都很开心 |
[31:22] | There have been some ups and downs, | 也有些起起伏伏 |
[31:24] | a little bit like a roller coaster. | 有点像过山车一样 |
[31:26] | But you guys have managed it so well. | 但你们相处得非常好 |
[31:32] | A whole lot better than I have. | 比我好多了 |
[31:37] | Is that funny? | 这很好笑吗 |
[31:43] | Anyway, um… | 总之 |
[31:46] | But here’s to many, many, many years of… | 为未来很多 很多 很多年的幸福 |
[31:53] | …of happiness. | 干杯 |
[31:58] | At least two, maybe three. | 至少两年 也许三年 |
[32:03] | That was funny. | 这很好笑 |
[32:04] | I’m divorced, so that’s funny. | 我离婚了 所以这很好笑 |
[32:06] | Yeah, but you’re married now, | 对 但你现在又结婚了 |
[32:07] | so let’s give it up for Shaun… | 所以 让我们为肖恩干杯 |
[32:08] | Debbie left me like two months ago, | 黛比两个月前离开了我 |
[32:10] | but that’s not the point. The point is… | 但这不是重点 重点是 |
[32:13] | You guys have built a-a platform | 你们为自己搭建了一个平台 |
[32:17] | and you’ve taken off. | 并由此起飞 |
[32:20] | And that’s… | 这一切… |
[32:27] | I mean, who knows? | 我是说 谁知道呢 |
[32:33] | And, so… | 所以 |
[33:45] | – That was fun last night. – Yeah. | -昨晚挺有意思的 -是啊 |
[33:49] | You want to grab some breakfast? | 想去吃点早餐吗 |
[33:52] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:12] | What’s on your mind, guapa? | 在想什么呢 美人 |
[34:14] | Well… | 嗯 |
[34:16] | Radical hysterectomy with lymph-node resection | 要给一个有两个儿子的妈妈 |
[34:18] | on a mom of two boys. | 做根治性子宫切除术及淋巴结切除手术 |
[34:20] | I’m just worried about incontinence | 我就是担心术后会出现 |
[34:22] | and fistula post-procedure. | 失禁和瘘管 |
[34:26] | Can you preserve the superior vesical artery? | 你能够保留膀胱上动脉吗 |
[34:30] | That will ensure blood supply to the distal ureter. | 那样就能保证下段输尿管的血液供应 |
[34:37] | Is that all you’re thinking about? | 你只在思考这个 |
[34:40] | No. | 不 |
[34:49] | It’s still swollen, | 还是肿胀 |
[34:50] | but blood and urine cultures are negative. | 但血培养和尿培养都没问题 |
[34:52] | Rules out infection. | 就不存在感染了 |
[34:53] | Well, it rules out bacterial infection. | 不存在细菌感染 |
[34:55] | It could still be fungal or viral. | 还是存在真菌或病毒感染的可能性 |
[34:56] | We’re better off with an endovascular renal biopsy. | 做个经血管肾活检更明智些 |
[35:00] | Ms. Morrison, we’d like to insert a catheter | 莫里森女士 我们要从你的劲静脉 |
[35:02] | through your jugular vein to your kidney. | 插入一根导管通到你的肾脏 |
[35:04] | That way, we can biopsy the mass safely. | 那样我们能够安全地对肿块进行活检 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[35:08] | Will you be doing it? | 是你做吗 |
[35:09] | Dr. Wolke will be doing the honors, | 沃克医生有幸操刀 |
[35:11] | under my guidance. | 在我的指导下 |
[35:13] | Great. | 太好了 |
[35:17] | Who’s the chief of surgery here? | 谁是这里的外科主任 |
[35:19] | Dr. Audrey Lim. | 奥德丽·利姆医生 |
[35:20] | A woman. That’s fantastic. | 女医生 太棒了 |
[35:24] | Can I meet her? | 我能见见她吗 |
[35:26] | She’s a little busy. | 她有点忙 |
[35:28] | Dr. Murphy, can you identify the superior vesical arteries? | 莫菲医生 你能辨认出膀胱上动脉吗 |
[35:31] | Yes. | 能 |
[35:33] | W-Why? | 怎 怎么了 |
[35:34] | Salvage them. It will ensure blood supply to the distal ureter. | 保留它们 就能够保证下段输尿管的供血 |
[35:38] | That will reduce the risk of incontinence or fistula. | 那样就会降低失禁和瘘管的风险 |
[35:42] | Very clever. | 真巧妙 |
[35:43] | It is, isn’t it? | 确实 不是吗 |
[35:44] | Dr. Lim! | 利姆医生 |
[35:46] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[35:48] | And what are you doing in my operating room? | 在我的手术室里做什么 |
[35:50] | I’m Salen Morrison. | 我叫萨伦·莫里森 |
[35:51] | Dr. Andrews thinks I should have an endovascular kidney biopsy. | 安德鲁斯医生认为我需要做经血管肾活检 |
[35:55] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[35:57] | It’s absolutely the best next step. | 这当然是最佳的下一步方案 |
[35:59] | But what about the possibility of… | 但别的风险怎么办呢 |
[36:00] | Ms. Morrison, I don’t know anything about your case. | 莫里森女士 我对你的病情一无所知 |
[36:03] | But if Dr. Andrews recommends you get a biopsy, | 但如果安德鲁斯医生建议你做个活检 |
[36:05] | then get a biopsy. | 那就做个活检 |
[36:06] | I have complete faith in him and all of my attendings. | 我完全信任他 以及我的所有主治医生们 |
[36:09] | Please page Dr. Andrews | 麻烦呼叫安德鲁斯医生 |
[36:10] | and have him come get his patient. | 叫他来带走他的病人 |
[36:16] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[36:20] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[36:21] | Stat. | 立刻 |
[36:26] | What causes kidney lesions, shortness of breath, | 什么病会导致肾脏病变 气促 |
[36:29] | swollen ankles, and heart irregularities? | 脚踝肿胀以及心率失常 |
[36:31] | Early polycystic kidney disease? | 早期多囊性肾脏疾病 |
[36:32] | See, we’re just guessing. We need to sample the lesion. | 看 我们只是在猜 我们需要给病灶取样 |
[36:35] | Every time we get close to doing the biopsy on this woman, | 每一次我们想要给这女人做活检 |
[36:37] | something… doc-blocks us. | 就有别的医生插进来 |
[36:39] | It’s like she’s messing with us. | 就像是她在折腾我们一样 |
[36:41] | Whatever’s in her kidney is very real, | 不管她肾脏里的是什么 都是真实存在的 |
[36:44] | and she didn’t intentionally make her heart rate | 她也没有故意让自己的心率 |
[36:46] | – go through the roof. – Unless… | -过速 -除非 |
[36:50] | Look at her blood work. | 看她的血检结果 |
[36:52] | She said she’d stop her meds, | 她说她已经停药了 |
[36:53] | but her Ritalin level today is over double when she came in. | 但她今天的利他林浓度超过入院那天的两倍 |
[36:56] | That could cause her heart irregularities. | 有可能是那导致了心律失常 |
[36:59] | She is messing with us. | 她就是在折腾我们 |
[37:20] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[37:24] | Yeah, Jackson’s asleep, but, um, he’s doing good. | 杰克逊睡着了 不过 他很好 |
[37:30] | Your surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[37:32] | Your prognosis is good. | 预后很好 |
[37:35] | You’ll receive chemo-radiation treatment. | 你会接受放化疗 |
[37:37] | The radiation therapy includes both external beam… | 放疗包括体外放射和 |
[37:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:44] | I think she was talking to me. | 我觉得她是在跟我说 |
[37:46] | Because you brought Nick. | 因为你把尼克带来了 |
[37:53] | Your brother is not perfect. | 你的弟弟并不完美 |
[38:00] | But sometimes, | 但有时候 |
[38:01] | we need people who aren’t perfect. | 我们需要那些不完美的人们 |
[38:15] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[38:16] | You do that a lot. | 你很健忘啊 |
[38:18] | This is silly. | 这太傻了 |
[38:19] | You must have patients all the time who screw up, | 你们肯定总是遇到弄错事情 |
[38:21] | don’t do what they’re told. | 不遵医嘱的病人 |
[38:22] | Do you accuse all of them of being liars? | 你们都说他们在撒谎吗 |
[38:23] | – I didn’t think you’re a liar. – Thank you. | -我不认为你撒谎 -谢谢你 |
[38:26] | I think you are insane. | 我认为你是精神失常 |
[38:28] | There’s a lesion on your kidney, | 你的肾脏里有病变 |
[38:30] | and you’re actively preventing us | 你还拼命阻止我们 |
[38:31] | from finding out what it is. | 弄清那是什么东西 |
[38:33] | Or she already knows. | 或者就是她已经知道了 |
[38:41] | Or at least she knows enough | 或者至少她知道得足够多 |
[38:43] | to put concealing makeup on her fingers. | 所以才刻意粉饰了她的手指 |
[38:54] | To hide her Raynaud’s syndrome. | 以隐藏她的雷诺综合征 |
[38:57] | You have scleroderma? | 你有硬皮病 |
[39:00] | So your kidney… | 所以你的肾脏 |
[39:03] | That’s a benign lesion, not a mass. | 那个病变是良性的 不是肿瘤 |
[39:08] | I got diagnosed seven years ago, | 我在七年前被确诊 |
[39:11] | after having symptoms for three years. | 那时已经出现症状三年了 |
[39:15] | Lots of bad doctors out there. | 外面不合格的医生很多 |
[39:19] | I went off my scleroderma meds a couple weeks ago, | 我几周前停了我硬皮病药物 |
[39:21] | see if you doctors were more of the same. | 想看看你们这些医生是否也是一丘之貉 |
[39:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:28] | I was curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[39:33] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[39:34] | You look like someone | 看起来像是要去 |
[39:36] | about to make a presentation to a hospital board. | 给医院董事会演讲的人 |
[39:40] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[39:42] | I’m gonna go to my hotel room. | 我回酒店房间了 |
[39:43] | No, no. Don’t you dare. | 别 别 你敢 |
[39:45] | Either the board is gonna make this | 董事会要么让今晚 |
[39:46] | a very good night or a very bad night. | 很美好 要么很糟糕 |
[39:49] | But, either way, | 但 不论怎样 |
[39:51] | I want you here when I get home. | 我都希望回家有你在 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:57] | You know, we have been down an attending | 你知道 我们缺一位主治医生 |
[39:59] | for over a year. | 一年多了 |
[40:01] | And I do know a very qualified candidate. | 而我知道一位非常合适的人选 |
[40:06] | If the board gives me the money, | 如果董事会拨给我资金 |
[40:08] | I’m gonna offer you a job. | 我就给你一个职位 |
[40:12] | And if they don’t, screw ’em. | 如果他们不拨 去他们的 |
[40:15] | I’m gonna offer you a job. | 我还是给你一个职位 |
[40:34] | The party was a disaster. | 派对是场灾难 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:40] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 灾难 |
[40:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:44] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[40:45] | Shaun, that was not your fault. | 肖恩 那不是你的错 |
[40:47] | Oh, no, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[40:48] | It wasn’t my fault at all. It was yours. | 那根本不是我的错 是你的 |
[40:53] | It was your party, | 那是你的派对 |
[40:54] | your responsibility, | 是你的责任 |
[40:56] | but that’s the problem. | 但那就是问题所在 |
[40:59] | When things go wrong for us, | 当我们遇事不顺的时候 |
[41:02] | they should go wrong for both of us. | 应该是我们两个都不顺 |
[41:08] | So I’m going to help you plan our wedding. | 所以我会帮你一起策划我们的婚礼 |
[41:13] | This way… | 这样 |
[41:15] | When it goes terribly wrong, | 事情变得一塌糊涂的话 |
[41:17] | it will be both our faults. | 就是我们共同的错了 |
[41:23] | And it’ll be because of the both of us | 而当一切顺利 |
[41:27] | when everything goes right. | 那也会是我们共同的成果 |
[41:55] | What happened? The meeting’s over? | 怎么了 会议结束了 |
[41:57] | – But my presentation… I haven’t had a chance… – No one has. | -但我的演讲 我都没有机会 -没有人有 |
[42:00] | There was only one item on the agenda. | 议程上只有一项 |
[42:03] | The hospital is being purchased. | 医院被收购了 |
[42:06] | What? By who? | 什么 被谁 |
[42:14] | I’m looking forward to working with both of you. | 我很期待与二位共事 |