时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 有的医生与众不同 有的医院也是 | |
[00:06] | It’s a nice photo. | 照片不错 |
[00:15] | I did not approve that billboard. | 我没同意那个广告牌 |
[00:19] | Section 25 of your employment contract allows | 员工合同的第二十五条允许雇主 |
[00:21] | use of your image for publicity and marketing purposes. | 以推广和宣传的用途使用你的照片 |
[00:24] | I do not want to be the star of your ad campaign. | 我不想成为你广告宣传的主角 |
[00:28] | Are you ashamed of your ASD? | 你为你的自闭症而感到羞愧吗 |
[00:30] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[00:33] | It’s amazing what you’ve accomplished. | 你的成就很神奇 |
[00:35] | Think of all the neurodiverse people you’ll inspire. | 想想你能激励多少神经多样性的患者 |
[00:38] | The billboard will inspire no one. | 广告牌不会激励人 |
[00:40] | It is not fair to use my picture, | 用我的照片不公平 |
[00:42] | and it inverts my image. | 我的照片被翻转了 |
[00:44] | My hair part is on the wrong side. | 我的头发方向不对 |
[00:46] | – You’re emotional. – I’m right. | -你是感情用事 -我是对的 |
[00:49] | Pick a random number between one and ten. | 从一到十随便选个数 |
[00:53] | Did you pick seven? | 你是选了七吗 |
[00:56] | I do not understand what you think that proves. | 我不明白这能证明什么 |
[00:58] | We’re not nearly as rational as we think… | 我们并不如想象中的那么理性 |
[01:00] | Not in the way we see the world, | 看世界的方式 |
[01:01] | not in the way we think about the world. | 和世界观都不理性 |
[01:03] | I am constantly revisiting earlier decisions. | 我经常重新思考之前的决定 |
[01:06] | Then you should revisit your decision | 那你应该重新思考一下 |
[01:08] | to put up the billboard. | 放置广告牌的那个决定 |
[01:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:13] | But you need to do the same. | 但你也得重新思考 |
[01:15] | Let’s take 48 hours, explore all sides of the issue. | 48小时内 咱们多方面探索一下这件事 |
[01:19] | Use reason, not emotion. | 用理智而不是情感 |
[01:20] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再聊 |
[01:24] | Representation’s important, Shaun. | 作为代表很重要 肖恩 |
[01:26] | Only 4% of doctors are Black. | 只有百分之四的医生是黑人 |
[01:28] | I get my face out there whenever I can. | 我会尽可能地抛头露面 |
[01:30] | This isn’t representation. | 这不是代表 |
[01:31] | It’s tokenism. Nah. | 就只是表面工夫 |
[01:32] | She’s not hiring more diverse doctors. | 她没有要聘用更多差异化的医生 |
[01:35] | She’s just exploiting the ones who already work here. | 她只是利用了已经在这工作的医生 |
[01:37] | “Did you know there are 26 cognitive biases | 「你知道有26种认知偏差 |
[01:39] | “and perceptual errors that affect the business community?” | 和知觉失误能影响经济吗」 |
[01:42] | It says doctors are especially | 据说医生最容易受到 |
[01:43] | susceptible to number 5… | 第五种 |
[01:45] | Anchoring Bias. | 锚定偏见的影响 |
[01:46] | Initial impressions of a patient’s condition | 对患者情况的第一印象 |
[01:48] | can make us ignore contrary evidence. | 会让我们忽略反面证据 |
[01:50] | Dr. Murphy, there’s a new patient’s dad asking to see you. | 莫菲医生 有位患者父亲想要见你 |
[01:53] | And it’s more like demanding. | 确切地说是要求见你 |
[01:55] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[02:01] | If you asked for me because I was on a billboard, | 如果你叫我来是因为广告牌 |
[02:04] | that is not a good metric for picking a… | 那不是一个选医生的好标准 |
[02:06] | No, my metric is that you co-authored 23 papers, | 不 我的标准是看到你署名了23篇论文 |
[02:10] | eight on pediatric surgeries, four on GI issues. | 八篇关于儿科手术 四篇关于消化问题 |
[02:14] | This is my girl, Holly. | 这是我女儿 霍莉 |
[02:16] | Four years of puking, nausea, | 四年来经常呕吐 眩晕 |
[02:18] | blood when she goes to the bathroom. | 上厕所时会出血 |
[02:20] | Now, I’m sure it’s visceral myopathy. | 我确定是内脏肌病 |
[02:22] | You’ve seen 19 doctors. | 你看过十九位医生 |
[02:25] | Have any diagnosed visceral myopathy? | 有人诊断过是内脏肌病吗 |
[02:27] | They said inflammatory bowel, but it’s not. | 他们说是炎症性肠病 但并不是 |
[02:29] | She keeps getting sicker and sicker. | 她的情况越来越糟糕 |
[02:33] | Hmm, your abdomen is distended. | 腹部肿胀 |
[02:35] | Have you been vomiting? | 你有呕吐吗 |
[02:36] | Worse than ever. | 比之前更严重 |
[02:38] | This doesn’t seem to be a surgical case. | 这不太像是外科病例 |
[02:40] | I’ll admit you to internal medicine… | 我会把你收到内科病房 |
[02:41] | I’ve done a lot of reading. It’s visceral… | 我做了很多功课 这就是内脏… |
[02:44] | Visceral myopathy doesn’t fit her symptoms well, | 她的症状不完全符合内脏肌病 |
[02:48] | and looking up diseases on the Internet is very unreliable. | 在网上查病特别不可靠 |
[02:55] | Bowel is hypoactive. | 肠道活性低 |
[02:57] | She has a serious obstruction. | 有很严重的梗阻 |
[02:59] | This has now become a surgical case. | 现在是外科病例了 |
[03:17] | You’ve had this cough for a month now? | 你这样咳嗽有一个月了吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah, kept getting worse. | 是 越来越严重 |
[03:21] | Last week, I had a little shortness of breath. | 上周我有点喘不上气 |
[03:24] | Figured it was worth flying back. | 我觉得该飞回来看看 |
[03:25] | From India. What brought you there? | 从印度回来 你去干什么了 |
[03:27] | Meaning of life. | 寻找生命的意义 |
[03:29] | I’m actually not kidding. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[03:30] | I was a bookkeeper for the city, and I just… | 我是市里的簿记员 我只是 |
[03:35] | Needed something more. | 需要更多的东西 |
[03:37] | I traveled the world until I found it. | 我环游世界直到找到为止 |
[03:39] | – Religion? – Mmm, more like spirituality, | -宗教吗 -更多是精神满足 |
[03:41] | but through service and charity. | 不过是通过公共服务和行善来获得 |
[03:44] | I live a very simple life. | 我的生活很简单 |
[03:45] | Small village. | 村子很小 |
[03:46] | Just try and do as much good as I can. | 尽可能地多做好事 |
[03:51] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[03:56] | You know, I don’t feel too bad today. | 今天感觉不是特别难受 |
[03:58] | Ugh, I hope I didn’t overreact. | 希望我不是反应过度 |
[04:03] | You didn’t. | 并不是 |
[04:04] | You’re hardly moving any air in your left lung. | 你的左肺没有任何空气流动 |
[04:09] | Depending on when you last had your carburetor rebuilt, | 根据上次重装化油器的时间 |
[04:11] | you will need to determine which parts need replacing. | 你得决定一下需要换什么零件 |
[04:15] | Obviously, you’re going to be replacing | 显然你得更换 |
[04:17] | all of the seals and all of the needles. | 所有封口和所有指针 |
[04:20] | You haven’t been answering your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[04:22] | …the damper and the float. | 减震器和浮漂 |
[04:25] | Once you’re happy with your choice… | 一旦你选择好了 |
[04:27] | Odd, seeing how it’s a foot away from you. | 奇怪 手机明明就在你旁边 |
[04:29] | If you’re not, please look at my other… | 要是没有 请看我其他… |
[04:32] | Let’s talk about the press interviews | 咱得聊聊我给你安排的 |
[04:33] | I scheduled for you. | 媒体采访 |
[04:35] | That you scheduled for me. | 是你给我安排的 |
[04:36] | You see the problem there? | 看出来问题在哪了吗 |
[04:38] | In my experience, support from the old regime | 经验告诉我前任管理者的支持 |
[04:40] | is essential for a smooth transition. | 对于平稳过渡很重要 |
[04:42] | We agreed I’d have yours. | 你说好了支持我的 |
[04:44] | What we agreed on was that I’d smile and nod. | 说好的是我站那微笑点头 |
[04:47] | What do you think an interview is? | 你觉得采访是什么 |
[04:49] | Just a few nice thoughts about Ethicure, and you’re all done. | 就说点爱思医疗的好话 就完事了 |
[04:53] | I don’t have a few nice thoughts, | 我没有什么好话 |
[04:54] | but I can give you the thoughts I do have. | 不过我能告诉你我的真实想法 |
[04:57] | I’ve scripted them for you. | 我帮你写好稿子了 |
[04:58] | Thank you, but I’m gonna focus on things | 谢谢 不过我要专注于 |
[05:02] | that actually need my attention. | 真正值得我关注的事情 |
[05:04] | But thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[05:11] | Both sides of the obstruction are clamped. | 梗阻的两端都夹住了 |
[05:12] | Dr. Rendon, please resect segmented bowel. | 伦东医生 请切除梗阻的肠道 |
[05:15] | GIA stapler. | 直线切割闭合器 |
[05:17] | I’m going to give you $10 to share with Dr. Rendon. | 给你十块钱和伦东医生分 |
[05:21] | Divide however you like. | 随你怎么分配 |
[05:23] | If he approves the split, I’ll pay you both after surgery. | 如果他同意分配方式 术后我会给你们钱 |
[05:25] | Oh, okay. And if he doesn’t? | 好吧 那要是他不同意呢 |
[05:28] | Then you both get nothing. | 那你们就什么都得不到 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna keep eight and give Mateo two. | 我要留八块钱 给马蒂奥两块 |
[05:35] | Pass. | 不要 |
[05:36] | Two dollars is better than nothing, | 两块钱比没有强 |
[05:38] | which is what you’ve ended up with. | 这样最后你们什么都得不到 |
[05:40] | There’s nothing irrational about trying to increase | 努力增加世界的公平 |
[05:42] | the amount of fairness in the world. | 没有什么不合理的 |
[05:44] | Number 12 on Salen’s list. | 这是萨伦列表上的第十二种 |
[05:46] | “Unfairness Aversion Bias.” | 「不公平厌恶偏见」 |
[05:48] | It isn’t a “bias”. Why reward greed? | 这不是「偏见」 为什么要奖励贪婪 |
[05:52] | Colon wall’s a little weak. | 肠壁有点薄 |
[05:54] | I’ll send samples to path. | 送病理科 |
[05:57] | But obstruction’s been cleared. | 不过梗阻已清除 |
[06:01] | You have idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. | 你得了特发性肺纤维化 |
[06:04] | Uh, your left lung is heavily scarred. | 你的左肺布满瘢痕 |
[06:06] | The right is functioning, | 右肺还能用 |
[06:09] | but it’s damaged, too. | 但也有损伤 |
[06:11] | Can you fix this? | 能治好吗 |
[06:13] | We can start you on medicine to help you breathe, | 我们可以给予你一些帮助呼吸的药 |
[06:15] | and we can list you for a lung transplant. | 同时把你列入等待肺移植的名单 |
[06:21] | How long do I have without the… the transplant? | 如果不移植的话…我还能活多久 |
[06:26] | A month or two. | 一两个月 |
[06:30] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[06:33] | Oh, I should tell my son. | 我得告诉我儿子 |
[06:37] | You didn’t put him on your paperwork. | 你没有登记他的信息 |
[06:39] | I haven’t seen him since I left. | 我走之后就再没见过他 |
[06:42] | He was… | 他当年 |
[06:44] | 12 years old. | 十二岁 |
[06:51] | Number 6, “Pro-Innovation Bias.” | 第六种 「创新前偏见」 |
[06:54] | Salen may believe the billboard is good just because it’s new. | 萨伦认为广告牌是好主意只是因为它新 |
[06:58] | Okay. Hard to know what she believes, but fine. | 好吧 很难知道她在想什么 没事 |
[07:00] | Number 8. “Loss Aversion.” | 第八种 「损失规避」 |
[07:02] | People demand much more to give up an object | 人们在放弃一件物品时所要求的 |
[07:04] | than they are willing to pay to acquire it. | 远远超过他们为获得它而愿意付出的 |
[07:06] | She might be overestimating the negative impact | 她可能过高地估计了撤掉广告牌的 |
[07:08] | of losing the billboard. | 负面影响 |
[07:10] | How many of your points | 你究竟有多少条论据 |
[07:11] | end up supporting Salen’s point of view? | 最终会变成支持萨伦的论点 |
[07:16] | None. | 没有 |
[07:17] | You might have misunderstood the assignment. | 你可能理解错了你的任务 |
[07:20] | I don’t think it’s about proving her wrong. | 我觉得不是为了证明她是错的 |
[07:22] | She wants to see you re-examine your own assumptions. | 她想看到你重新审视自己的论点 |
[07:29] | Holly’s pathology results. | 霍莉的病理结果 |
[07:32] | Visceral myopathy. | 内脏肌病 |
[07:36] | Her father was right. | 她爸爸是对的 |
[07:45] | Your oxygen saturation is decreasing faster than we expected. | 你的氧饱和度下降的比预想的快 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna increase the… | 我需要增加… |
[07:54] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[08:01] | So tall. | 这么高了 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:05] | 12-year-olds tend to grow. | 十二岁还在长个 |
[08:09] | I heard you got married. I saw photos online… | 我听说你结婚了 我在网上看到了照片 |
[08:12] | Why am I… Sorry, why am I here? | 我为什么 抱歉 我为什么来这 |
[08:17] | There’s something wrong with my lungs. | 我的肺部有点问题 |
[08:23] | Are you dying? | 你会死吗 |
[08:25] | Probably. | 恐怕会 |
[08:29] | You waited until you were dying to call me? | 你一直等到生命即将终结才联系我吗 |
[08:33] | – And, what? Forgive you? – No. | -然后呢 原谅你 -不是 |
[08:34] | Do you even feel bad about what you did? | 你对你的所作所为有任何愧疚吗 |
[08:38] | For hurting you? | 对于伤害你吗 |
[08:41] | Yes, of course. | 有 当然有 |
[08:47] | I wanted to keep in touch with you. | 我曾想和你保持联系 |
[08:51] | You said it was too painful. | 你说太痛苦了 |
[08:52] | – Are you blaming me now? – No. | -你现在是在怪我们 -不 |
[08:58] | The transplant coordinator says there’s a potential match. | 移植协调员说可能有匹配肺源 |
[09:11] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[09:13] | Walt spent four years researching Holly’s illness, | 沃尔特花了四年的时间研究霍莉的疾病 |
[09:16] | outsmarted every doctor. | 比哪个医生都在行 |
[09:18] | No high school degree, but slept five hours a night | 高中都没读完 但每天只睡五个小时 |
[09:20] | while taking every pre-med course at a junior college. | 然后在专科学校上所有的医学预科 |
[09:23] | My dad’s the best doctor I’ve seen. | 我爸爸是我见过最好的医生 |
[09:27] | What made you think it was visceral myopathy, Walt? | 沃尔特 你为什么考虑内脏肌病 |
[09:30] | Well, I figured it out last week. | 我上周想到的 |
[09:32] | Holly started having trouble peeing, and… | 霍莉开始有排尿困难 |
[09:34] | That’s just one data point. It’s not enough. | 这只是一项指征 还不足够 |
[09:36] | And her mom died a couple of days after childbirth. | 并且她妈妈生下她几天之后就去世了 |
[09:40] | Complications from her bowel perforating. | 死于肠穿孔的并发症 |
[09:43] | And visceral myopathy is genetically based. | 而内脏肌病有遗传基础 |
[09:48] | Treat Walt like a consulting physician. | 把沃尔特当做医学顾问吧 |
[09:50] | Involve this man in all medical discussions. | 让他参与所有的医疗讨论 |
[09:53] | Let him watch surgeries. | 让他观看手术 |
[09:55] | Hell, give him a fitness tracker. | 算了 给他一个健康追踪仪 |
[10:00] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[10:04] | Oh, he is not a doctor. | 他不是医生 |
[10:07] | 20 doctors dismissed me and my very valid questions | 二十个医生驳回了我非常有效的问题 |
[10:10] | before I was diagnosed with scleroderma. | 我才被诊断为硬皮病 |
[10:12] | Good ideas are good ideas, no matter the source. | 好想法就是好想法 英雄不问出处 |
[10:14] | We should involve him after we talk among ourselves | 我们应该内部讨论之后再让他加入 |
[10:17] | like we do with all patients’ families. | 所有病人家属都是这样的 |
[10:19] | I don’t see any advantage | 除了进一步推崇医生的精英主义 |
[10:21] | other than further enshrining doctors’ elitism. | 我看不到任何好处 |
[10:23] | I don’t want to have to pull my punches | 我可不想在讨论那个女孩预后的时候 |
[10:25] | when discussing that girl’s possible outcomes. | 还得斟酌措辞 |
[10:27] | He’s been through hell with her. | 他陪女儿经历过生死的 |
[10:28] | We can be honest with him. | 我们可以直言不讳 |
[10:30] | And via our Twitter feed, we can share an inspiring story | 我们还可以通过推特分享一个振奋的故事 |
[10:33] | of how a father’s expertise supplemented our doctors’… | 一个父亲如何补充了我们医生的专业知识 |
[10:36] | He’s not an expert! | 他不是专家 |
[10:38] | Just because we haven’t found his blind spots | 我们还没找到他的知识盲区 |
[10:41] | doesn’t mean we won’t. | 但不意味着他没有 |
[10:43] | That’s Number 19… “Extrapolation Bias..” | 这是第十九种 「外推偏见」 |
[10:46] | But it also doesn’t mean you will. | 但也不代表他有 |
[10:48] | Number 20. | 第二十条 |
[10:55] | I do not like this at all. | 我一点也不喜欢这样 |
[10:58] | It’s a direct order from our boss, so I plan to love it. | 这是上司的直接指示 所以我计划喜欢它 |
[11:04] | San Francisco General says organ procurement’s at 1:00. | 旧金山综合医院说器官摘取在一点钟完成 |
[11:07] | Lung should be here by 4:00. | 肺部会在四点到达 |
[11:09] | Great. Couple months, Gina’ll be back on her feet | 很好 过几个月吉娜就可以重新下地走路 |
[11:11] | and being a terrible mother again. | 然后再次成为一个糟糕的母亲了 |
[11:14] | Uncool. | 这么说不好吧 |
[11:15] | – Are you defending this woman? – I feel for her. | -你在为她辩护吗 -我理解她 |
[11:18] | I feel for her son, too. | 我也理解他儿子 |
[11:19] | Because you’re all about empathy. | 因为你们都是圣母 |
[11:22] | She has done a lot of good in her life. | 她一生做了很多好事 |
[11:24] | Maybe she shouldn’t be condemned to the walk of atonement | 也许她不应该因为一个错误 |
[11:26] | for one mistake? | 就走上赎罪之路 |
[11:27] | One mistake for 17 years. | 一个持续十七年的错误 |
[11:30] | So, moms should give up their whole lives for their kids? | 所以妈妈们就应该为了孩子付出一切吗 |
[11:33] | Actually, yes. Dads, too. | 确实是的 爸爸们也应该 |
[11:36] | Is that what you were doing when you ditched Kellan | 你抛弃凯兰来这里实习的时候 |
[11:37] | to do your residency here? | 就是在实践这一理念吗 |
[11:45] | I made plenty of mistakes | 我犯过很多错误 |
[11:47] | that I still feel guilty about. | 让我抱憾至今 |
[11:48] | But unlike this woman, I tried hard, | 但不同于这个女人 我很努力 |
[11:50] | really hard, and stayed in my son’s life. | 非常努力地参与我儿子的人生 |
[12:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:02] | You’re the first doctors who’ve shown me any kind of… | 你们是第一个让我… |
[12:04] | We need to do a right hemicolectomy | 我们需要切除右半结肠 |
[12:06] | with an ileotransverse anastomosis. | 然后将回肠和横结肠吻合 |
[12:09] | You want to throw away half her large intestine? | 你准备切除她一半的大肠吗 |
[12:12] | I agree it’s a bit drastic. | 我也认为这有点极端 |
[12:14] | Segmental resection. | 分段切除 |
[12:16] | We go in using the interop biopsies as a map, | 我们在内镜活检的指引下 |
[12:18] | we’d resect the most damaged areas. | 切除受损最严重的区域 |
[12:19] | No, we just need to get her intestinal motility going again. | 不 我们只需要让她的肠道恢复活力 |
[12:23] | But if she experiences more obstruction… | 但如果她再次梗阻… |
[12:24] | I don’t want to rip out a large chunk of my girl’s bowels, okay? | 我不想把我女儿的肠子切下来一大段 好吗 |
[12:29] | Now, let’s just keep thinking about other ideas. | 现在 我们再想想其他办法 |
[12:36] | Is there a reason you’re snapping your fingers? | 你打响指有什么原因吗 |
[12:39] | It helps me think. | 帮助我思考 |
[12:40] | It does not help me think at all, | 一点也不能帮助我思考 |
[12:43] | and my thoughts are useful. | 而我的思考很有用 |
[12:48] | We could put her on Rituximab. | 我们可以给她用利妥昔单抗 |
[12:49] | I’ve only heard it used for cancers | 我只听过用于治疗癌症 |
[12:52] | and autoimmune disorders. | 和自身免疫病 |
[12:53] | But it’s been shown to increase motility in kids | 但研究表明它能使儿童的运动性 |
[12:56] | by 30%. | 提高百分之三十 |
[12:57] | It’s an interesting idea. | 很有意思的想法 |
[12:58] | It’s a bad idea. | 这不是好主意 |
[12:59] | She could have a severe infusion reaction, | 她可能会有严重的输液反应 |
[13:02] | cause more damage, | 造成更大的损伤 |
[13:03] | leading to a much more drastic surgery later. | 导致之后进行更大的手术 |
[13:05] | Or it will alleviate her symptoms | 或者可以减轻她的症状 |
[13:07] | without her having to compromise her entire life. | 而不用降低她一辈子的生活质量 |
[13:10] | – We’ll go with the Rituximab. – What? | -我们用利妥昔单抗吧 -什么 |
[13:12] | It’s a reasonable option. | 这是一个合理的处置 |
[13:13] | No. My idea was better. | 不 我的想法更好 |
[13:15] | So was yours. | 你的也是 |
[13:17] | But the patient’s father is not going to approve | 但这位患者的父亲不会同意 |
[13:19] | either of our ideas. | 我们俩的想法 |
[13:32] | They found a cancerous lesion in the donor’s lung | 他们在检查捐献者的肺时 |
[13:35] | during retrieval. | 发现了癌变病灶 |
[13:39] | Wake her up. | 唤醒她 |
[13:50] | Your mother’s developing severe pulmonary hypertension. | 你母亲的肺动脉高压越来越严重 |
[13:52] | In a few days, she’ll no longer be a transplant candidate. | 再过几天 她就不再是移植的合适人选了 |
[13:55] | And there’s no chance you’ll get a new donor before then? | 在那之前你们没有机会再找到一个新捐献者吗 |
[13:59] | Not realistically, no. | 现实地说 没有 |
[14:05] | You could be the donor. | 你可以成为捐献者 |
[14:08] | We could remove your mom’s | 我们可以将你妈妈的 |
[14:10] | bad lung and replace it | 坏肺摘除 |
[14:11] | with a lobe from your lungs. | 并用你的一片肺叶代替 |
[14:12] | A living donor lung transplant | 活体供体肺移植 |
[14:13] | hasn’t been done in the US for a decade. | 在美国已经十年没做过了 |
[14:15] | It’s done routinely in Japan, | 这在日本经常做 |
[14:16] | and it’s the only way to save her life. | 并且这是挽救她生命的唯一办法 |
[14:19] | And there’s a high risk of surgical complications. | 手术并发症的风险很高 |
[14:21] | You’ll have a lifetime of labored breathing, | 你一辈子都会呼吸困难 |
[14:23] | pain, decreased endurance… | 疼痛 耐力下降 |
[14:25] | Only if things go wrong. | 仅在出了问题的情况下 |
[14:26] | You’d be in great hands with Dr. Park. | 朴医生技术非常棒 |
[14:30] | I just… I need to think it over. | 我 我需要考虑一下 |
[14:38] | We put this in to help give you the medication. | 我们把这个放进去来帮助你用药 |
[14:41] | – It’s called a… – A PICC line. I’ve had a few. | -这叫做 -中心静脉置管 我做过几个 |
[14:46] | Must be tough being in hospitals all the time. | 一直待在医院一定很难受吧 |
[14:50] | Being sick is tough, but I love skipping school. | 生病很难受 但我挺喜欢逃学的 |
[14:54] | I was the girl who always had to run off to the bathroom, | 我总是要跑去洗手间 |
[14:56] | who threw up on her desk. | 或者吐在桌子上 |
[14:58] | You can imagine what the other kids said. | 你可以想象其他孩子说了些什么 |
[14:59] | Mmm, what did we say about those kids, baby? | 我们是怎么说那些孩子的 宝贝 |
[15:02] | Screw ’em. | 去他们的 |
[15:02] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[15:05] | So, this medicine’s my dad’s idea, right? | 这种药是我爸爸的主意 对吧 |
[15:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:08] | But it’s not a good one. | 但这不是个好主意 |
[15:12] | I know it’s scary, | 我知道这有点可怕 |
[15:13] | but we’ll get through this just like we always do. | 但我们会挺过去的 就像以前一样 |
[15:15] | You trust your dad. | 你要相信你的爸爸 |
[15:17] | It’ll work out. | 它会有效果的 |
[15:21] | But if it doesn’t, | 但如果没有 |
[15:23] | it could kill you. | 它会把你害死 |
[15:43] | Key is to get the jets super clean. | 关键是喷嘴要超级干净 |
[15:48] | You did clean them, right? | 你弄干净了 对吧 |
[15:52] | You saw the photo I sent you? | 你看了我给你发的照片吗 |
[15:55] | I actually saw the real thing. | 事实上 我看过实物 |
[15:58] | Shaun’s furious? | 肖恩很生气吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, he ran right to Salen. | 是的 他直接跑去找萨伦 |
[16:01] | Obviously, that didn’t go so well. | 很显然 不太顺利 |
[16:03] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here | 否则你不会来这儿 |
[16:04] | offering to help with my carburetor. | 主动提出帮我修理汽化器 |
[16:06] | Yeah, they’re thinking it over. | 没错 他们正在考虑这件事 |
[16:09] | I think she’s setting him up. | 我认为她在给他下套 |
[16:11] | What does he think? | 他怎么想 |
[16:12] | He thinks he can talk her into it. | 他认为他可以说服她 |
[16:14] | Okay, perhaps he can. | 好吧 也许他可以 |
[16:16] | Either way, he can’t keep asking his boss to bend to him. | 无论怎样 他不能一直要求老板向他屈服 |
[16:19] | What’s she gonna do, fire him? | 她会怎么做 解雇他吗 |
[16:20] | She put him on a poster. | 她都把他贴在海报上了 |
[16:22] | Will you… Will you just talk to him? | 你能 你能和他谈谈吗 |
[16:24] | Feel him out. | 试探他一下 |
[16:25] | See if I’m wrong. | 看看我是不是错了 |
[16:26] | He’ll be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[16:32] | But why are you still in town? | 但是你为什么还在城里 |
[16:35] | Work? Obviously not. | 工作 显然不是 |
[16:36] | Seeing friends? Obviously not. | 见朋友 显然不是 |
[16:39] | Grape-stomping? | 酿造葡萄酒 |
[16:41] | Mmm, you’d be in Tuscany, not your garage. | 那你应该在托斯卡纳 而不是车库 |
[16:44] | You’re here for Shaun. | 你是为了肖恩留下的 |
[16:47] | So, why are you not helping him? | 那你为什么不帮他 |
[16:58] | Maxed out on oxygen. | 氧流量到上限了 |
[17:00] | We’re gonna put you on BiPAP. | 我们会给你用双相气道正压通气呼吸机 |
[17:12] | I’ll do the living donor transplant. | 我愿意做活体移植 |
[17:15] | I’m going to give you a lobe of my lung. | 我要把我的一片肺叶给你 |
[17:21] | No. | 不 |
[17:23] | Thank you, but no. | 谢谢你 但是不行 |
[17:27] | I’m not going to allow it. | 我不会允许的 |
[17:29] | I would never let you hurt yourself to help me. | 我绝不会让你为了帮我而伤害自己 |
[17:33] | Not after I… | 尤其是在我 |
[17:37] | I would rather die. | 我宁愿死 |
[17:40] | So, now? | 所以 现在 |
[17:42] | Now you care about me? | 现在你关心我了 |
[17:43] | About my feelings? | 在乎我的感受了 |
[17:45] | I always did. | 我一直都是 |
[17:45] | Then why did you leave me? | 那你为什么离开我 |
[17:51] | I hated myself. | 我曾经很讨厌我自己 |
[17:55] | First week I brought you home, I couldn’t get you to latch. | 我带你回家的第一周 我没法让你安静 |
[17:59] | I couldn’t sleep. I was completely overwhelmed. | 我睡不着 我完全不知所措 |
[18:04] | But that feeling… | 但那种感觉 |
[18:06] | That panic… | 那种恐慌 |
[18:10] | It never went away. | 再也没有消失 |
[18:14] | And all the energy I should have used loving you… | 我本应该用来爱你的所有精力 |
[18:21] | I used trying to not to fall apart. | 我都用来努力不让自己崩溃 |
[18:26] | So, I finally just chose… | 所以 我最终选择了 |
[18:32] | My own happiness. | 我自己的幸福 |
[18:36] | But you were strong, | 但是你很坚强 |
[18:38] | and your father was a good man, | 你的父亲是一个好人 |
[18:40] | and I knew that he would love you in a way that I never… | 我知道他会非常爱你 而我从未 |
[18:44] | Never could. | 我从未做到 |
[18:48] | I knew you would be okay. | 我知道你会没事的 |
[18:54] | You have no right to tell me that I’m okay. | 你没有权利告诉我我没事 |
[18:57] | Every day, I would walk home from school | 每一天我从学校走回家 |
[19:01] | praying that you’d be there. | 都祈祷着你会在家 |
[19:04] | And every day, a piece of me was destroyed when you weren’t. | 你不在的每一天 都有我的一部分被摧毁 |
[19:10] | I was a little boy who loved his mother… | 我那时是一个很爱他的妈妈 |
[19:14] | Who thought his mother didn’t love him back. | 却认为他的妈妈不爱他的小男孩 |
[19:16] | And now you tell me I was right? | 现在你告诉我我没事 |
[19:19] | Oh, I can’t… | 我不能 |
[19:21] | Florid respiratory failure. | 急性呼吸衰竭 |
[19:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:31] | She’s puking up blood! | 她在吐血 |
[19:36] | Distended, firm, rebound tenderness. | 腹部肿胀 板状腹 反跳痛 |
[19:40] | Her bowel’s perforated. We gotta get her back to the OR. | 她肠穿孔了 我们得送她回手术室 |
[19:43] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[19:54] | Your mom is on a ventilator, | 你妈妈在用呼吸机 |
[19:55] | and Dr. Park is placing her on ECMO. | 朴医生在给她做体外膜肺氧合 |
[19:58] | It will oxygenate her blood | 这将为她的血液提供氧气 |
[19:59] | now that her lungs are no longer working. | 因为她的肺已经不工作了 |
[20:09] | Your mom is unconscious, and she has no living will. | 你妈妈现在昏迷不醒 她没有生存意志 |
[20:14] | By California law, you have power of attorney | 根据加州法律 你有权利为她做 |
[20:17] | over all her medical decisions. | 所有的医疗决定 |
[20:22] | He’s got a clear conflict of interest. | 他有明显的利益冲突 |
[20:24] | – He wants the transplant… – They want the same thing. | -他想要移植 -他们想要的是一样的 |
[20:26] | She said, and I quote, “I’m not gonna allow it.” | 她说 我复述一遍 「我不允许」 |
[20:28] | She’d rather die. You finding ambiguity in any of that? | 她宁愿死 你觉得这有任何歧义吗 |
[20:31] | Her priority was her son’s happiness, not her own. | 她优先考虑的是儿子的幸福 而非自己的 |
[20:38] | Do the transplant. | 做移植手术 |
[20:40] | So, you’re just gonna decide she was wrong | 所以 你就判定她为了自己 |
[20:42] | about what she wanted for herself? For her son? | 为了她儿子所做的事是错的吗 |
[20:44] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:45] | Her proxy is. Her son is. | 她的代理人 她的儿子 来决定 |
[20:49] | And you’d better hope this works. | 你们最好希望这行得通 |
[20:54] | Uh, we need to do Dr. Murphy’s plan from before. | 我们得按莫菲医生之前的计划来 |
[20:57] | The right hemicolectomy? | 右侧结肠切除术 |
[20:58] | We missed our chance. | 我们已经失去了机会 |
[20:59] | Now we have to do a full colectomy | 现在我们必须做全结肠切除术 |
[21:01] | and a resection of most of the small bowel. | 并切除大部分小肠 |
[21:03] | It’s the only way to prevent another perforation | 这是唯一可以防止再次发生肠穿孔的办法 |
[21:06] | that would kill her. | 这会要她的命 |
[21:07] | But I read a case report where they’re using prokinetics | 但我读过一个病例报告 他们用促动力药 |
[21:11] | and…. and acetylcholinesterase inhibitors | 和胆碱酯酶抑制剂来 |
[21:13] | to strengthen motility in kids. | 增强孩子们的肠动力 |
[21:15] | That could help, but it wouldn’t be enough | 这可能有用 但不足以克服 |
[21:17] | to overcome the pressure from future obstructions. | 未来的肠梗阻带来的压力 |
[21:20] | We just reduce the pressure! | 我们就是要减小压力 |
[21:22] | I mean, we can put, uh, tubes above and below. | 我是说 我们可以上下都装上管子 |
[21:25] | I’m not following. | 我没听明白 |
[21:26] | – Because it makes no sense. – Shaun, let him talk. | -因为这不合理 -肖恩 让他说 |
[21:28] | Suctioning above and below | 上下抽吸 |
[21:29] | wouldn’t reduce the burden of a focal obstruction! | 不会减轻局灶性肠梗阻带来的负担 |
[21:32] | Don’t tell me what I’m getting wrong! | 别跟我说我哪里错了 |
[21:34] | Help me find a way to do this! | 帮我找到治疗方法 |
[21:37] | Look, this is the affected part of the bowel. | 看 这是受影响的肠道 |
[21:40] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[21:42] | Please, stop it! Stop it! | 请你停下 停下 |
[21:44] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[21:45] | I am trying to help your daughter! | 我在尽力帮你的女儿 |
[21:46] | Dr. Murphy, you need to leave. | 莫菲医生 你必须离开 |
[21:48] | No, I do not need to leave. He does! | 不 我没必要离开 他才要离开 |
[21:50] | He made us give her Rituximab, and it made her sicker! | 他让我们用利妥昔单抗 使她病情恶化 |
[21:53] | Why are you even here? You are not a doctor! | 你为什么会在这里 你根本不是医生 |
[22:02] | Get out of here now, Shaun. | 马上出去 肖恩 |
[22:04] | Now. | 马上 |
[22:19] | Dr. Murphy was inappropriate, but he was right. | 莫菲医生的方式不妥 但他是对的 |
[22:32] | Let me be the one to tell her. | 让我去告诉她吧 |
[22:43] | We could hand-suture with a running 4-0 prolene. | 我们可以用4-0普理灵缝线手工缝合 |
[22:46] | No, we need interrupted sutures for the cartilaginous portion. | 不 软骨部分要用间断缝合 |
[22:49] | Okay. End-to-end anastomosis. | 好 端端吻合术 |
[22:51] | Bronchial sizes don’t match up. | 支气管大小不匹配 |
[22:52] | Fine. Telescoping technique. | 行 望远镜式套入缝合 |
[22:55] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么 |
[22:56] | I don’t know. I just… | 不知道 我就是… |
[22:59] | Don’t like it. | 不喜欢这样 |
[23:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[23:03] | I’m obviously feeling some pressure | 我显然感受到了要确保 |
[23:05] | to make sure the transplant comes off safely, and… | 移植手术安全完成的压力 而且… |
[23:07] | Yes, that’s the only thing you’ve been doing that makes sense. | 对 这是你做的唯一合情合理的事 |
[23:09] | Everything else on this case, | 跟这个病例有关的其他事 |
[23:11] | you’ve been unfair, emotional. | 你都处理得不公平 情绪化 |
[23:19] | – I’m sorry. – This… | -对不起 -这… |
[23:21] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[23:25] | – I… I don’t… – Just shut up. | -我不… -闭嘴 |
[23:34] | I’ve… I’ve been emotional because… | 我情绪化是因为… |
[23:39] | I’m hormonal, and I’m hormonal | 我激素失调 而我激素失调 |
[23:43] | because I… | 是因为我… |
[23:45] | I’ve been sneaking off | 我总是偷偷溜出去 |
[23:47] | and injecting my butt | 在屁股上注射 |
[23:49] | with insane amounts of HCG and Gonal-F, | 超高剂量的人绒毛膜促性腺激素和排卵针 |
[23:52] | which is making me feel like a total lunatic. | 这让我觉得自己完全像个疯子 |
[23:57] | You’ve been freezing your eggs. | 你在冻卵 |
[24:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[24:04] | Like an icebreaker? | 用来活跃气氛吗 |
[24:06] | “I know we just got together. | 「我知道我们刚刚在一起 |
[24:07] | “Guess what, I’m two months into egg retrieval”? | 你知道吗 我这两个月都在取卵」 |
[24:16] | I’m not even, uh… | 我甚至不… |
[24:21] | I’m not even sure I want kids, or… | 我甚至不确定自己是否想要孩子 |
[24:28] | Whether I’d even be a decent mom. | 是否能做个称职的妈妈 |
[24:33] | I’m certainly not the most unselfish person. | 我肯定不是最无私的人 |
[24:39] | And, uh, who’s to say | 而且 谁能说 |
[24:42] | I’d make better choices than Gina? | 我会做出比吉娜更明智的选择 |
[24:49] | Who knows if anyone would ever defend me? | 谁知道会不会有人为我辩护 |
[25:04] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[25:15] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[25:16] | Very badly. | 糟透了 |
[25:18] | I have been put on a billboard and kicked off a case. | 我被印在广告牌上 还被踢出了一个病例 |
[25:22] | Yeah, well, I spoke with Dr. Andrews, | 好 我跟安德鲁斯医生谈过了 |
[25:25] | and there’s not gonna be a note in your file | 这事不会记录在你的档案里 |
[25:28] | or anything like that. | 或者其他文档里 |
[25:30] | What about this other stuff? | 其他的事怎么样 |
[25:32] | Yes, Salen gave me 48 hours. | 嗯 萨伦给了我48小时 |
[25:35] | I’m going to talk to her tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上要去跟她谈 |
[25:37] | What are you gonna say? | 你打算说些什么 |
[25:41] | I have 30 bullet points. | 我有30个要点 |
[25:46] | Maybe we should talk these through? | 也许我们应该把这些过一遍 |
[25:49] | Maybe narrow them down a little? | 也许得删掉几个 |
[25:54] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[25:56] | I know I was right about that girl’s treatment. | 我知道我给那女孩提供的治疗方案是对的 |
[26:01] | But nothing I said convinced her father. | 但我无论说什么都无法说服她父亲 |
[26:04] | I just made him mad. She just got sicker. | 我只会让他生气 而她却病得更重 |
[26:08] | And… | 而且 |
[26:10] | I know I’m right that this billboard is a mistake. | 我知道我说这广告牌是个错误也是对的 |
[26:17] | But I think I won’t be able to convince Salen, either. | 但我觉得我也无法说服萨伦 |
[26:25] | I keep knowing I’m right, | 我一直都知道自己是对的 |
[26:28] | but I can’t change anyone’s mind. | 但我无法改变任何人的想法 |
[26:42] | Excuse me, fellas. | 打扰一下 伙计们 |
[26:44] | Sorry, guys. Can we have the room for just one minute? | 抱歉 各位 能让我们单独聊会吗 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[26:51] | There is no justification, none, | 没有任何理由 没有 |
[26:54] | for exposing an employee’s personal medical records. | 要暴露员工的个人医疗记录 |
[26:57] | Take the billboard down. | 把广告牌拿下来 |
[27:01] | It’s noisy. Makes people talk. | 这能制造话题 为人们提供谈资 |
[27:03] | Yeah, about how awful it is. | 对 你想过这有多让人难过吗 |
[27:05] | It’s also possibly illegal. | 还有可能违法 |
[27:08] | Why are you coddling Shaun? | 你为什么要宠着肖恩 |
[27:11] | Nobody made accommodations for my ADHD. | 就没人照顾我的多动症 |
[27:13] | That was hard, | 这也很难过 |
[27:14] | but it made me stronger, smarter, more resourceful. | 但它让我变得更强大 更聪明 更神通广大 |
[27:19] | We have different problems and different strengths, | 我们有不同的问题也有不同的优势 |
[27:21] | but I know if you keep patronizing him, | 但我知道 如果你继续护着他 |
[27:25] | it’ll backfire. | 会适得其反 |
[27:29] | That is very impressive. | 你真厉害 |
[27:31] | Apparently, your attention issues give you the power | 显然 你的注意力问题让你有能力 |
[27:34] | to see into the souls of people you’ve barely met. | 了解那些你根本不认识的人 |
[27:37] | I’ve known Shaun for 15 years. | 我已经认识肖恩15年了 |
[27:39] | You’re like a dad to him, | 你就像他爸爸 |
[27:40] | but sometimes, parents make the wrong choices | 但有时 当事情涉及到孩子时 |
[27:42] | when it comes to their kids, despite loving them. | 父母也会做出错误的选择 尽管他们爱孩子 |
[27:46] | Or maybe because they love them. | 也许就是因为他们爱孩子 |
[27:52] | I’ll tell you what… I’ll do the interviews. | 这样吧 我会接受采访 |
[27:56] | And when Shaun comes to see you, | 但如果肖恩来找你 |
[27:58] | you’ll make him believe that he convinced you, | 你要让他觉得是他说服了你 |
[28:01] | and you’ll do what he wants you to do. | 而且你会照他说的做 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:17] | Your, um… | 你的 |
[28:19] | Your bowel got sicker real fast. | 你的肠道问题真的恶化得很快 |
[28:24] | And… And that’s why you had the perforation. | 所以你出现了肠穿孔 |
[28:29] | So now we gotta remove your large intestine | 所以现在我们要切除你的大肠 |
[28:34] | and most of your small one. | 和大部分小肠 |
[28:38] | So, I’ll have to have that bag attached to me? | 那我必须带着那个袋子吗 |
[28:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:46] | Like, my whole life? | 要带一辈子吗 |
[28:51] | There’s improvements every year in ostomy care. | 造口的护理每年都在进步 |
[28:55] | But I can still eat, like, normally, right? | 但我还能正常进食 对吗 |
[29:00] | I won’t need that IV nutrition thing? | 我不会需要静脉营养之类的东西吧 |
[29:02] | Baby, that… that’s not clear yet. | 宝贝 这个还说不好 |
[29:09] | No, my dad’s wrong. Tell him he’s wrong. | 不 我爸爸错了 告诉他他错了 |
[29:13] | I’m so sorry, Holly. | 很抱歉 霍莉 |
[29:18] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[29:22] | – You said you’d fix this. – I know. | -你说过你会治好我 -我知道 |
[29:25] | You said to trust you. | 你说过要信任你 |
[29:26] | I know I did. | 我知道我说过 |
[29:32] | But I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[29:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:09] | I thought you’d be different. | 我以为你会不一样 |
[30:12] | That’s why I asked for you. | 所以我才请你来治疗 |
[30:16] | You did not ask for me. | 不是你请我治疗 |
[30:18] | Your father did, and that was because… | 是你父亲请我 那是因为 |
[30:20] | He had like six doctors that he liked, | 他有六个中意的医生 |
[30:22] | but I saw the billboard and said it had to be you. | 但我看到了广告牌 说必须是你 |
[30:29] | Because you were different, | 因为你与众不同 |
[30:33] | like me, and you’d think different. | 就像我一样 你会有不同的想法 |
[30:36] | And we needed that. | 而我们正需要这点 |
[31:04] | We’ve cleared the omentum covering. | 我们已经清除了网膜覆盖物 |
[31:05] | Let’s proceed to prep for the excision. | 继续准备切除手术吧 |
[31:19] | I was wrong about the billboard. | 广告牌的事是我错了 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | That’s good, right? | 这很好 对吧 |
[31:26] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[31:30] | When I saw it, I thought it was dumb | 我看到它的时候觉得它简直愚蠢 |
[31:32] | and my ASD would inspire no one, but it did. | 我的自闭症不会激励任何人 但它做到了 |
[31:36] | It inspired the very first patient I saw, | 激励了我见到的第一个病人 |
[31:38] | and if I wasn’t being rational about that, | 如果我对此不理智的话 |
[31:40] | maybe I wasn’t rational about this case. | 或许我对这个病例也不理智 |
[31:43] | Maybe my emotions got in the way. | 也许是情绪影响了我 |
[31:46] | I shot him down. I wasn’t open. | 我拒绝了他 我不够坦诚 |
[31:48] | – I’m sure you were fair. – No, I wasn’t. | -我相信你是公正的 -不 不是 |
[31:51] | – When? – The whole time. | -什么时候 -一直都是 |
[31:52] | Okay, Shaun… | 好吧 肖恩 |
[31:53] | I yelled at him. | 我冲他大吼 |
[31:57] | I… I yelled at him | 他谈到 |
[32:01] | when he was talking about the pressure in her colon. | 结肠受到的压力的时候 我冲他大吼 |
[32:04] | It made no sense. He did not know how it worked. | 但那毫无作用 他还是不知道原理 |
[32:07] | – Well, if it made no sense, then… – It must have made sense. | -如果这样没作用 那 -这一定起了作用 |
[32:11] | Somehow. | 在某种程度上 |
[32:13] | He’s very smart. | 他很聪明 |
[32:14] | He must have been thinking of something. Something that… | 他一定在想某些东西 某些东西 |
[32:58] | I’m going to begin the excision of the large intestine. | 我要开始切除大肠 |
[33:04] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[33:05] | Have you ligated any critical vessels? | 你们结扎了任何重要的血管了吗 |
[33:08] | – We were just about to. – That is good. | -刚要动手 -很好 |
[33:12] | You need to insert a PC tube to the colon. | 你需要把PC管插入结肠 |
[33:15] | A feeding tube? She can’t absorb nutrients. | 喂食管吗 可她没法吸收营养 |
[33:18] | Not to feed her. As an outflow mechanism. | 不是为了吸收营养 而是作为流出机制 |
[33:23] | Pressure valve for emergencies,. | 紧急压力阀 |
[33:25] | It’ll keep her GI tract viable. | 这能让她的胃肠道保持活力 |
[33:28] | What about the muscle weakness? | 肌肉无力怎么办 |
[33:29] | It’s what Walt said. | 沃尔特说得对 |
[33:34] | We use the prokinetics and acetylcholinesterase inhibitors | 我们用促动力和乙酰胆碱酯酶抑制剂 |
[33:37] | to increase contractility and movement. | 增加肠道收缩力和运动 |
[33:47] | Walt, I’d like to revise the surgical plan | 沃尔特 我要修改手术计划 |
[33:50] | and invite Dr. Murphy to scrub in. | 并让莫菲医生来手术 |
[33:55] | Yes, to both. | 好 都行 |
[34:11] | No bleeding, no bruising, no signs of infection. | 没有流血和瘀伤 也没有感染迹象 |
[34:15] | Oh, thank you so much. Both of you. | 非常谢谢你们二位 |
[34:19] | We wouldn’t have gotten here without you. | 没有你 我们走不到这一步 |
[34:23] | Dr. Murphy, don’t you think my dad would make a great doctor? | 莫菲医生 你不觉得我爸爸能成为好医生吗 |
[34:27] | Mm, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:30] | He had some very good ideas, but also some bad ones. | 他有一些好点子 也有坏的 |
[34:38] | He is a very good father, though. | 但他是个好父亲 |
[34:44] | One of the best I have met. | 我见过的最好的父亲之一 |
[35:04] | Hey, careful. The sutures. | 小心伤口 |
[35:07] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:11] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:21] | I didn’t want you to die. | 我不想你死 |
[35:25] | I have to make this up to you. | 我要补偿你 |
[35:26] | You don’t. | 你不用这样 |
[35:27] | I’ll move to California. I’ll do whatever… | 我要搬到加州 我会做我能做的一切 |
[35:29] | You’ll never be happy. | 你永远不会幸福 |
[35:33] | I don’t deserve to be happy. | 我不配幸福 |
[35:39] | You shouldn’t love me. | 你不该爱我 |
[35:44] | When you left us… | 当你离开我们 |
[35:47] | …I really acted out. | 我确实气急败坏了 |
[35:52] | I would fight with Dad all the time. | 我总是和爸爸吵架 |
[35:56] | But he would remind me that… | 但他总是提醒我 |
[36:01] | He was gonna love me | 他会爱我的 |
[36:05] | no matter who I was or what I did. | 无论我是谁 做了什么 |
[36:12] | Because he was my dad. | 因为他是我爸爸 |
[36:19] | I’m gonna love you like that. | 我会像那样爱你 |
[36:28] | Because you’re my mom. | 因为你是我妈妈 |
[36:50] | My baby boy. | 我亲爱的孩子 |
[37:01] | Yes, uh, well, um… uh, indeed. | 是的 确实 |
[37:05] | I am, uh, using my custom fitness tracker | 我在用我的私人健身追踪器 |
[37:10] | because healthy doctors make healthy…clients. | 因为健康的医生才能救助病人 |
[37:17] | Paint? Really? | 油漆 是吗 |
[37:18] | Are we gonna be talking about paint? | 我们要来讨论油漆吗 |
[37:21] | Can you ask me an– a-another question? | 你能再问别的问题吗 |
[37:26] | Yeah… Yeah, well, d– uh, different kind of d-doctor, | 对 与众不同的医生 |
[37:30] | different kind of hospital. | 与众不同的医院 |
[37:32] | Very inspiring. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
[37:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:43] | That one? When did you see “That one”? | 那个吗 你什么时候看到那个的 |
[37:51] | Really? Um, you know what? | 是吗 你知道吗 |
[37:53] | We’re gonna have to do this, uh, another time. | 我们得择日再谈了 |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | We had a deal, didn’t we? Didn’t we have a deal? | 我们说好的 不是吗 不是说好了吗 |
[38:19] | What was supposed to happen was, | 本来应该是 |
[38:21] | you were supposed to take down the billboard. | 你把广告牌撤下来 |
[38:22] | – Did you forget? – Calm down. | -你忘了吗 -冷静 |
[38:24] | I’m not gonna calm down! | 我没法冷静 |
[38:25] | You don’t treat Shaun like this. | 你不能这么对肖恩 |
[38:27] | Shaun’s the one who asked me to keep the billboard up. | 肖恩让我把广告牌留下来的 |
[38:30] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[38:39] | “Dear Salen, I have changed my mind about the billboard. | 「亲爱的萨伦 关于广告牌的事我改主意了 |
[38:42] | It can stay up.” | 留下它吧」 |
[38:49] | “As long as you fix the image | 「只要你修改照片 |
[38:50] | so my hair part is on the correct side.” | 让我的头发在正确的一边」 |
[38:55] | Haven’t had a chance to do that yet. | 虽然我还没时间去换照片呢 |
[39:06] | He handled this on his own without you. | 没有你他也能处理好这件事 |
[39:11] | And he’s better off because of it. | 他也因此成长了 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:44] | The truth is, I’m not young. | 事实上我年纪也不小了 |
[39:49] | And I never would have chosen to be a dad again. | 我也不会再选择做父亲了 |
[39:53] | But I also didn’t choose to fall in love with you. | 但我也没选择爱上你 |
[39:59] | So, now I’ll do what it takes to make this relationship work, | 现在我要做的是把这段感情维系下去 |
[40:05] | whatever you decide to do. | 不管你决定要做什么 |
[40:08] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[40:10] | I-I-I plan to with, uh, caring, with… | 我 我打算 关心 |
[40:14] | Prove it right now. | 现在证明给我看 |
[40:30] | Buckle up. | 准备 |
[40:33] | And you wouldn’t just be a decent mom. | 你不仅会成为好妈妈 |
[40:35] | You’d be a great one, because… | 还会成为一个伟大的妈妈 |
[40:36] | Not now, please. | 现在别说这个 |
[40:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:45] | Maybe I was wrong. | 或许我错了 |
[40:48] | Maybe I don’t need them to fix my hair. | 或许我不需要他们把我的头发弄好 |
[40:53] | Nah, it does look a little off. | 不 确实看起来怪怪的 |