时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Open wide, Glass-wipe! | 看好了 擦玻璃的 |
[00:27] | This one’s comin’ at ya! | 这个球来了 |
[00:28] | Hey, Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[00:30] | You haven’t driven anyone home since junior prom! | 你从高中毕业舞会后就没开车送人回家过 |
[00:34] | Whoo! You tell him, Glassy! | 给他个教训 小格 |
[00:38] | Whoo! You tell him, Glassy! | 给他个教训 小格 |
[00:57] | Lea, what are you doing here? | 莉亚 你来这儿干嘛 |
[00:58] | Is Shaun all right? | 肖恩还好吗 |
[00:59] | He’s fine. Basically. | 他没事 差不多 |
[01:01] | “Basically”? | 差不多 |
[01:02] | Well, he’s been trying to reach you. | 他一直在找你 |
[01:04] | You missed your tux fitting. | 你没去试礼服 |
[01:06] | Are you here to take my measurements? | 你是来给我量尺寸的吗 |
[01:08] | Shaun is really struggling right now. He’s been calling you. | 肖恩真的很纠结 他一直在给你打电话 |
[01:11] | Struggling? Really? | 纠结 真的假的 |
[01:12] | You came all the way out here to Montana | 你大老远跑来蒙大纳州 |
[01:15] | because he’s struggling? | 就因为他很纠结 |
[01:16] | Wasn’t he struggling over the… the billboard thing, right? | 他不是曾经为广告牌的事纠结吗 对吧 |
[01:19] | Turns out, he didn’t need me at all, did he? | 结果发现 他根本不需要我 不是吗 |
[01:21] | So you figure he’s never going to need you? | 所以你觉得他再也不需要你了是吗 |
[01:24] | What are you gonna do? Run away? Stay here? | 你打算怎么办 逃跑 待在这儿 |
[01:26] | I’m not running away. | 我不是在逃跑 |
[01:27] | I’m hitting .394, batting cleanup for The Devil Dogs. | 我是打击率0.394的恶魔猎犬队的4号击球员 |
[01:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:30] | Yo, doc! | 医生 |
[01:31] | We’re just headed to The Stick & Steak. | 我们正要去牛肉串串店 |
[01:33] | You and your friend coming with? | 你和你朋友要不要一起来 |
[01:34] | My friend was just leaving, but I’ll be right there. | 我朋友就要走了 但我马上就过去 |
[01:38] | Shaun’s fine. You’re fine. I am fine. | 肖恩很好 你也很好 我也很好 |
[01:40] | I’ll call him tonight. Go home. | 我今晚会给他打电话 回家吧 |
[01:44] | Lea is on a business trip. | 莉亚在出差 |
[01:47] | She’s gone until Sunday, | 她要到星期天才回来 |
[01:49] | which means I can spend the weekend | 也就是说我周末可以 |
[01:50] | reviewing the latest case reports. | 再看看最新的病例报告 |
[01:53] | I can’t allow that. | 我不能那样 |
[01:54] | Morgan’s on call this weekend. | 摩根这周末值班 |
[01:55] | You and I are going out… pizza and a movie. | 你和我要出去 吃披萨 看电影 |
[01:58] | Two de facto bachelors looking for trouble. | 两个事实上的单身汉自找麻烦 |
[02:00] | I don’t like loud movies. Or trouble. | 我不喜欢吵闹的电影 也不喜欢麻烦 |
[02:02] | We’ll pick a quiet one. | 我们选一个安静点的 |
[02:03] | Or olives, mushrooms, or anchovies. | 也不喜欢橄榄 蘑菇和凤尾鱼 |
[02:06] | But other than that, | 但除此之外 |
[02:08] | that sounds like a lot of fun. | 那听起来很有趣 |
[02:10] | Unstable level one trauma. | 不稳定的一级创伤 |
[02:12] | 25-year-old male, fell 30 feet | 25岁男性 从三十英尺高的 |
[02:15] | – from scaffolding. – A3 is open. | -脚手架上摔落 -A3空闲 |
[02:16] | Massive head trauma, multiple fractures. | 头部重伤 多处骨折 |
[02:19] | BP is 50 over palp. | 收缩压五十 |
[02:21] | – You go. – Bilateral tib-fib injuries. | -你去吧 -双侧胫腓骨骨折 |
[02:23] | Femur fracture of the right thigh. | 右大腿股骨骨折 |
[02:25] | Belly is distended, tense, and bruised. | 腹部肿胀 紧张 还有瘀伤 |
[02:28] | He has internal bleeding. | 他有内出血 |
[02:29] | He’s lost 40% of his blood volume. | 他失去了百分之四十的血容量 |
[02:31] | Apply pressure to the open wound. | 按压开放伤口 |
[02:33] | He’s O-neg. We need six units | 他是O型阴性血 我们需要六个单位的血液 |
[02:34] | and a rapid infuser, stat. | 和快速输液器 马上 |
[02:35] | There’s too much blood in his abdomen to see. | 他腹部的血太多了 看不清楚 |
[02:38] | We need a portable CT before… | 我们需要便携式CT机 以防… |
[02:41] | He’s in respiratory failure. | 他呼吸衰竭了 |
[02:42] | Crash intubation tray! | 应急插管盘 |
[03:00] | Playing helps with attention, working memory, | 弹琴有助于提高注意力 工作记忆 |
[03:03] | and processing speed. | 和处理事务的速度 |
[03:07] | I can make the clinic profitable. | 我能让门诊盈利 |
[03:11] | A woman in my barre-cardio class | 我有氧健身课上的一位女士 |
[03:12] | is the health insurance manager for a media company. | 是一家媒体公司的医疗保险经理 |
[03:15] | They’re looking for another health provider. | 他们在寻找另一家医疗服务机构 |
[03:17] | Could mean 3,000 insured clients if we win the contract. | 如果我们能够签下合同 就意味着有三千名客户 |
[03:22] | Give me her name and I’ll get it done. | 告诉我她的名字 我来搞定 |
[03:24] | I’d like to close the deal. | 我想来做这笔交易 |
[03:27] | And then, I would like full control of the clinic and its budget. | 之后 我希望能有门诊及其预算的完整控制权 |
[03:32] | Holding onto your leverage. Smart. | 抓住自己的优势 挺聪明 |
[03:37] | Let’s see what you can do. | 那我们拭目以待 |
[03:53] | Severe brain contusions. Multiple rib fractures. | 严重的脑挫伤 多处肋骨骨折 |
[03:56] | Blood in the right pleural space. | 右胸膜腔有血 |
[03:58] | He has a massive hemoperitoneum. | 他有大量腹膜积血 |
[04:00] | Grade five liver lac. Spleen is pulverized. | 五级肝损伤 脾脏粉碎 |
[04:04] | Lumbar spine fractured. | 腰椎骨折 |
[04:05] | Right kidney’s unsalvageable. | 右肾已经无法挽救了 |
[04:07] | Pressure’s falling, and he’s maxed out on vasopressors. | 血压在下降 他的血管加压药剂量加到最大了 |
[04:09] | Try TXA. | 试试凝血酸 |
[04:16] | Is he an organ donor? | 他是器官捐赠者吗 |
[04:18] | I don’t know, but it’s not relevant, | 我不知道 但这无关紧要 |
[04:20] | because I am not going to let him die. | 因为我不会让他死的 |
[04:40] | Attention on the concourse, | 候机厅的旅客请注意 |
[04:41] | this is your final boarding call. | 这是最后一次登机通知 |
[04:46] | – Dr. Park? – Hi, Val. | -朴医生 -你好瓦尔 |
[04:50] | We’ve got a patient in the ER who’s severely injured, | 我们急诊室有个受伤非常严重的病人 |
[04:53] | and he’s O-negative. | 他是O型阴性血 |
[04:57] | And the heart? | 那心脏呢 |
[04:58] | Seems to be healthy. | 看起来挺健康的 |
[05:00] | The patient is an adult, but not a big guy. | 病人已经成年 但个子不高 |
[05:05] | Do you think it’ll fit Ollie? | 你觉得会和奥利适配吗 |
[05:07] | I think so. | 我觉得会 |
[05:09] | But I need you to bring him in | 但我需要你把他带回来 |
[05:09] | for another CT to be sure. | 再做一次CT来确定 |
[05:16] | W-we’re just about to leave for Ollie’s Make-A-Wish trip. | 我们正准备去奥利的愿望之旅 |
[05:18] | We’ve got a cardiology team | 我们有一个心脏科小组 |
[05:20] | and a very accommodating paleontologist. | 和一位非常随和的古生物学家 |
[05:26] | And other hearts have fallen through. | 之前的一些心脏都没能配成 |
[05:29] | This trip won’t happen again. | 这次旅行机不可失 |
[05:31] | Not with the amount of time he has left. | 因为他已经时日不多了 |
[05:39] | Should we get on this plane, or not? | 我们到底该不该上这架飞机 |
[05:45] | Bring him in. | 带他来 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:54] | We managed to slow your son’s bleeding, | 我们设法延缓了你儿子的出血 |
[05:56] | but Brandon has a lot of internal injuries, | 但是布兰登有很多内伤 |
[06:00] | so we won’t know the full extent until we look inside. | 所以我们只有看到里面才能知道全部情况 |
[06:03] | Do you have any questions? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[06:05] | No. | 没有 |
[06:06] | You’ve been very clear. | 你说的很清楚了 |
[06:09] | We’re ready to move him to the operating room, | 我们准备把他转移到手术室 |
[06:11] | so I’ll find you when I know more. | 等我了解更多情况再来找你 |
[06:16] | Can I talk to my son? | 我能和我儿子说说话吗 |
[06:18] | Before the surgery. | 在手术之前 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry, uh, | 对不起 |
[06:21] | he’s been unconscious since his fall. | 他摔下来后就一直昏迷不醒 |
[06:27] | I-I promise, I will take you to see him | 我保证 手术一结束 |
[06:30] | as soon as he’s out of surgery. | 我就带你去见他 |
[06:43] | After vision and hearing exams, | 做完视力和听力检查后 |
[06:45] | I’ll do a full occupational health screen. | 我会做一个全面的职业健康检查 |
[06:47] | And I would do that for every one of your employees. | 我也会为你的每一个员工检查 |
[06:56] | Rest your chin here, please. | 请将下巴放在这儿 |
[07:01] | Cucumber water is a nice touch, too. | 黄瓜水也是不错的选择 |
[07:04] | Never had this test before. | 以前从来没有做过这个检查 |
[07:05] | You don’t wear glasses. | 你不带眼镜 |
[07:06] | Most places wouldn’t bother with this test. | 大多数地方都不会费心做这个检查 |
[07:09] | Hmm. Do you see a dot anywhere? | 你看到一个点了吗 |
[07:11] | Yep, right in the middle. | 是的 正中间 |
[07:13] | Where’s the dot now? | 现在点在哪 |
[07:16] | Nowhere. | 不见了 |
[07:18] | Nothing in the upper left corner? | 左上角没有吗 |
[07:21] | No. | 没有 |
[07:24] | How about now? Upper right? | 现在呢 右上角 |
[07:27] | No. | 没有 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:40] | It seems like you have deficits | 你的周边视野 |
[07:43] | in your peripheral visual fields. | 似乎有缺陷 |
[07:47] | According to this test, you’re going blind. | 根据检查结果 你将会失明 |
[07:55] | It’s an optic nerve tumor. | 这是一个视神经肿瘤 |
[07:57] | A craniotomy could get rid of it all, | 开颅手术就能解决这一切 |
[07:59] | but it’d stop the blood supply to the optic nerves, | 但它会阻碍视神经的血液供应 |
[08:01] | and she’d still go blind. | 她还是会失明 |
[08:04] | An endoscopic endonasal approach | 鼻内窥镜法 |
[08:05] | would avoid those blood vessels. | 可以避开这些血管 |
[08:06] | She’d keep around 60% of her vision. | 她能保留百分之六十的视力 |
[08:09] | I need to do better than 60%. | 我需要做得比百分之六十更好 |
[08:12] | Is this about the client, or the big fat contract | 是为了客户 还是因为她会带着一份 |
[08:15] | she might bring to your clinic? | 丰厚的合同来你的门诊 |
[08:17] | Glassman’s basically gone. | 格拉斯曼基本上离职了 |
[08:18] | I see a vacuum. I want to fill it. | 我看职位空缺着 我想去做 |
[08:21] | I thought you wanted to be a doctor. | 我以为你想做一名医生 |
[08:25] | Last week, you told me I shouldn’t expect you | 上周 你跟我说我不该期望你 |
[08:27] | to become more ambitious. | 变得更有野心 |
[08:28] | The reverse is also true. | 反之也是如此 |
[08:35] | This could clear the tumor | 这个可以清除肿瘤 |
[08:36] | proton beam radiotherapy with a synchrotron accelerator. | 用同步加速器进行质子束放射治疗 |
[08:39] | It’s experimental. | 这还是实验性的 |
[08:40] | Never been done on an optic nerve tumor. | 从没在视神经肿瘤上做过 |
[08:46] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:53] | That’s the last piece of this kidney. | 这是这个肾的最后一块了 |
[08:56] | Hemoglobin’s 6. | 血红蛋白为六 |
[08:58] | I don’t like his BP, either. | 他的血压也不好 |
[08:59] | I can’t fix this liver lac without risking a major bleed. | 我得冒着大出血的风险才能修复肝损伤 |
[09:03] | We’re almost out of O-neg. | 我们的O型阴性血快用完了 |
[09:04] | Isolate the vascular pedicle. | 分离血管蒂 |
[09:06] | O-O-Okay. | 好 |
[09:10] | You know, his dad’s in the waiting room. | 他父亲在候诊室里 |
[09:12] | Think there might be some unresolved issues. | 我觉得他们之间可能有些没解决的问题 |
[09:14] | Well, if we can get Brandon through this, | 如果我们能让布兰登挺过去 |
[09:15] | maybe they’ll make amends. | 也许他们会有机会弥补 |
[09:17] | My dad and I set aside a lot of our issues | 我爸和我的很多问题 |
[09:19] | after his cancer diagnosis. | 在他的癌症确诊之后都和解了 |
[09:21] | Maybe my dad will get cancer and we can bond. | 也许我爸会得癌症 我们就可以建立感情 |
[09:25] | You know, other than one letter, | 除了收到一封信 |
[09:26] | I haven’t heard from him in five years. | 我已经五年没有他的消息了 |
[09:28] | What did it say? | 信里写了什么 |
[09:29] | Don’t know. Never opened it. | 不知道 没打开过 |
[09:34] | We need more suction and laps. | 我们需要加大吸力和更多的棉垫 |
[09:35] | – Where’s it coming from? – There. | -出血点在哪里 -那里 |
[09:37] | His vena cava ruptured. | 他的腔静脉破裂了 |
[09:38] | Clamp it and pack all four quadrants. | 夹住它 周围都包住 |
[09:42] | Crickets are high in protein. | 蟋蟀的蛋白质含量很高 |
[09:51] | Marcus, my needs are simple. | 马库斯 我的需求很简单 |
[09:55] | You gotta smell good. | 你得好闻 |
[09:56] | You gotta know I love my work, | 你得知道我热爱工作 |
[09:58] | and I’m not gonna apologize for it. | 而且我不会为此道歉 |
[10:00] | And you absolutely gotta be up for trying new things. | 而且你一定要勇于尝试新事物 |
[10:21] | Noted. | 明白了 |
[10:25] | So, how is your newest thing coming along? | 那你的新事物进展如何 |
[10:29] | Our hospital. | 我们医院 |
[10:31] | A few problems in radiology. | 放射科有点问题 |
[10:33] | We’re spending too much in the pharmacy. | 药房的支出太多了 |
[10:36] | And how well do you know John Colson? | 你跟约翰·科尔森熟吗 |
[10:38] | Head of Pediatrics? | 儿科主管吗 |
[10:39] | Good doctor, good administrator. | 优秀的医生 也是优秀的管理者 |
[10:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:43] | He won’t sign his Ethicure employment agreement. | 他不肯签爱思医疗的雇佣合同 |
[10:46] | Don’t know if I can afford to lose him, | 我不知道我能否承受失去他的损失 |
[10:47] | and I don’t know if I can afford to keep him | 也不知道能否接受 |
[10:48] | for what he’s asking. | 他开出的价格 |
[10:52] | You signed your Ethicure contract without any pushback. | 你毫不犹豫地签了爱思医疗的合同 |
[10:55] | What sold you? | 为什么 |
[10:56] | I’m up for trying new things. | 我勇于尝试新事物 |
[11:06] | How do I get one of those hats in my size? | 我怎么能买到适合我的这种帽子 |
[11:08] | Dr. Park! | 朴医生 |
[11:11] | I knew you’d find me a new heart. | 我就知道你会帮我找到新的心脏 |
[11:14] | Uh, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先别高兴得太早 |
[11:16] | But first, how do we get ready | 先说我们要如何 |
[11:17] | for a dunk in the giant donut? | 在巨大的甜甜圈里灌篮呢 |
[11:19] | With a little donut? | 用小甜甜圈吗 |
[11:22] | Jelly? | 果冻 |
[11:23] | You rock. | 你太酷了 |
[11:41] | When are you gonna stop stalking me? | 你什么时候才能不跟踪我 |
[11:42] | When you agree to come back to San Jose. | 你同意回圣荷西的时候 |
[11:51] | It’s his patient satisfaction scores. | 是因为他的病人满意度调查分数 |
[11:53] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[11:54] | Is his job at risk? | 他有丢工作的危险吗 |
[11:55] | Well, no. | 没有 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:59] | Because I omitted some of his negative reviews | 因为我删掉了一些他的负面评价 |
[12:01] | to bring his scores up. | 来提高他的分数 |
[12:02] | You did what? | 你干什么了 |
[12:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:06] | There’s no way this was Shaun’s idea. | 这不可能是肖恩的主意 |
[12:09] | No. | 不是 |
[12:10] | He… He didn’t even want me to talk to Salen. | 他甚至不想让我跟萨伦谈 |
[12:14] | Did he agree to this? Does he even know about it? | 他同意你这么做吗 他知道这件事吗 |
[12:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:17] | So, instead of telling him, you decided to come see me? | 所以你没有告诉他 而是决定来见我 |
[12:21] | When did you get so unethical and condescending? | 你怎么变得这么没有职业道德又自以为是 |
[12:24] | You’re infantilizing him. | 你把他当小孩子对待 |
[12:26] | These scores, | 这些分数 |
[12:28] | the way Salen runs the hospital, | 萨伦运营医院的方式 |
[12:30] | this could really hurt him. | 真的会伤害到他 |
[12:32] | Hurting him any more than you’re hurting him right now? | 这些伤害比你现在对他的伤害还大吗 |
[12:36] | I kn… I know. | 我明白 |
[12:37] | I… | 我… |
[12:40] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么办 |
[12:41] | You want me to go back to San Jose | 你想让我回到圣荷西 |
[12:43] | and co-sign your crap? | 帮你擦屁股吗 |
[12:44] | – This isn’t about me. – It is. | -这不是我的事 -是你的事 |
[12:46] | – It’s about Shaun. -It’s about you. | -是肖恩的事 -也是你的事 |
[12:47] | It’s your fiance. | 他是你的未婚夫 |
[12:50] | Your responsibility. Your mess. | 是你的责任 也是你惹出的烂摊子 |
[12:53] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[12:55] | And clean this up. | 把问题解决掉 |
[13:13] | No leaks. | 没有出血 |
[13:15] | The graft is holding and the bleeding is stopped. | 移植物固定住了 血也止住了 |
[13:18] | We still have to deal with his brain edema. | 我们还得处理他的脑水肿 |
[13:20] | How’s his intracranial pressure? | 他现在的颅内压是多少 |
[13:22] | 31 31. | |
[13:24] | It’s even higher than it was before we started surgery. | 比手术之前还高 |
[13:27] | Run an EEG. | 做脑电图 |
[13:33] | Slow waves. | 是慢波 |
[13:35] | Burst suppression pattern. | 爆发抑制模式 |
[13:39] | Minimal activity. | 最低活动 |
[13:42] | He’s in a coma. | 他昏迷了 |
[14:23] | Brandon is in a coma. | 布兰登昏迷了 |
[14:26] | We’re trying to relieve the pressure on his skull | 我们在尽量减轻他的颅骨承受的压力 |
[14:29] | to try to help his brain recover. | 并帮助他的大脑恢复 |
[14:32] | And how long will that take for it to recover? | 他要多久才能恢复 |
[14:37] | It’s… It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[14:43] | What’s more likely, given the extent of his injuries | 根据他的伤势 很可能 |
[14:50] | is that it won’t. | 恢复不了 |
[14:53] | And he will progress to brain death. | 而且会发展为脑死亡 |
[15:09] | I thought about calling him this week. | 我这周还想给他打电话的 |
[15:13] | So we could work through some stuff. | 好解决些问题 |
[15:15] | Yeah, those are… | 嗯 这样的电话 |
[15:19] | …tough calls to make. | 确实不容易打 |
[15:21] | We haven’t talked in about two years. | 我们已经两年没说过话了 |
[15:26] | Since he dropped out of Annapolis. | 自从他从安那波利斯军校退学后 |
[15:30] | Instead, he was gonna be a | 他放弃学业 想做个 |
[15:34] | drummer. | 鼓手 |
[15:42] | Your dad must be very proud of you. | 你爸爸一定很为你骄傲 |
[15:47] | He wanted a rabbi. | 他希望我成为拉比 |
[15:49] | A st-straight rabbi. | 而且是直男拉比 |
[15:52] | I failed at both, | 这两方面我都让他失望了 |
[15:55] | so he disowned me. | 所以他跟我断绝关系了 |
[16:04] | I really need to talk to my son again. | 我真的需要跟我儿子再谈一次 |
[16:08] | We’re trying everything we can to make that happen. | 我们会尽一切努力实现你的愿望 |
[16:38] | Knock, knock. | 打扰一下 |
[16:40] | Did you see the proposal I sent you about Nira’s treatment? | 你看到我发给你的妮拉的治疗方案了吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[16:44] | Very ambitious. | 非常有野心 |
[16:46] | And also quite expensive. | 而且也很贵 |
[16:48] | If the proton beam radiotherapy is successful, | 如果质子束放疗能成功 |
[16:50] | we’d save 100% of Nira’s vision. | 我们就能保留妮拉全部的视力 |
[16:54] | We’d definitely win the company’s contract. | 我们绝对能拿到她们公司的合同 |
[17:01] | Reasonable medical decision. | 这是合理的医疗决定 |
[17:03] | Bad business decision. | 但是糟糕的商业决定 |
[17:05] | The cost of the equipment and treatment | 设备和治疗的成本比 |
[17:06] | is several hundred thousand dollars more | 那份合同的价值 |
[17:08] | than the value of that contract. | 还要高几十万美元 |
[17:11] | You have a perfectly acceptable treatment | 你已经有了一种完全可接受的治疗方案 |
[17:13] | that’s FDA approved, covered by her insurance, | 食品药品管理局许可 她的医保又能报销 |
[17:16] | and saves her life | 也可以拯救她的生命 |
[17:17] | while preserving 60% of her vision. | 还能保留她60%的视力 |
[17:21] | I’m fairly certain that’s all you need to secure the contract. | 我很确定这已经足够让你拿到那份合同了 |
[17:25] | Our client deserves to know all of her options. | 我们的客户有权知道她的所有选择 |
[17:30] | You’re her doctor. | 你是她的医生 |
[17:31] | Do what you think is right. | 做你觉得对的事 |
[17:37] | But our deal only stands | 但我们得协议只有在 |
[17:39] | if you make the clinic profitable. | 你让门诊盈利的情况下才能生效 |
[17:47] | It’s gonna fit like a heart-shaped glove. | 就像心形手套一样合适 |
[17:51] | Let’s see how much excess fluid you’re lugging around, Ollie. | 我们看看你带着多少积液 奥利 |
[17:56] | Well? No salt and no soda all week. | 好吧 整周都不吃盐和喝汽水 |
[18:00] | And did you know the brontosaurus had | 你知道雷龙的心脏有 |
[18:02] | a 300-pound heart? | 136千克重吗 |
[18:04] | Imagine what that sounds like. | 想象一下它的心跳是什么样的 |
[18:06] | Probably like “ka-boom, ka-boom!” | 可能是「轰隆 轰隆」 |
[18:10] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[18:12] | It’s my new lucky charm. | 这是我的新护身符 |
[18:14] | It’s a triceratops toe. | 是三角龙的脚趾 |
[18:17] | It’s, uh, 65 million… | 它有六千五百万… |
[18:21] | …years old. | 岁了 |
[18:22] | Is your chest hurting, Ollie? | 你胸口疼吗 奥利 |
[18:30] | I need a nurse and the ECMO team, stat! | 我需要护士和体外膜肺氧合团队 马上 |
[18:42] | Oh, this doctor in Boston used | 波士顿的这位医生使用 |
[18:45] | an external drain to lower pressure in the brain. | 外部引流来降低颅内压 |
[18:49] | Never mind. The patient died. | 算了 病人去世了 |
[18:51] | Well, maybe we can try to relax brain pressure | 也许我们可以尝试用偏侧颅骨切除术开 |
[18:55] | with a hemicraniectomy. | 释放颅内压 |
[18:56] | He wouldn’t survive that surgery either. | 他也挺不过这个手术 |
[18:59] | Made any progress with your patient? | 你们的病人有什么进展吗 |
[19:02] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[19:03] | H-Have you discussed organ donation with his family? | 你有跟家属谈过器官捐赠的事吗 |
[19:07] | No. | 没有 |
[19:08] | In his fragile state, his organs won’t last long. | 他的情况不稳定 器官坚持不了太久 |
[19:13] | Shaun, this is a tragedy no matter how it ends. | 肖恩 无论如何这都将是个悲剧 |
[19:16] | You are breaking the rules. | 你在违反规定 |
[19:18] | My patient is getting weaker by the minute. | 我病人的情况每况愈下 |
[19:20] | Stop. | 停 |
[19:21] | An organ recipient’s doctor | 器官接受者的医生 |
[19:24] | is not allowed to communicate with a potential donor’s doctor. | 不该和可能的捐献者的医生沟通 |
[19:26] | I am talking to you as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份跟你聊 |
[19:31] | You can’t save everyone. | 你无法救所有人 |
[19:33] | If your patient is gone, let me save mine. | 如果你的病人救不回来了 让我救我的 |
[19:42] | Go away, or I will report you to UNOS, | 离开这 不然我会向器官资源共享网络 |
[19:45] | and you’ll lose your transplant privileges. | 举报你 而你将失去移植资格 |
[20:26] | – Hey, Shaun. – You’re late. | -肖恩 -你迟到了 |
[20:28] | Yeah, the plane was late and cramped | 航班晚点了 座位特别挤 |
[20:30] | and devoid of refreshments, and I’m starving. | 空气也不流通 我饿坏了 |
[20:33] | You ready to get some pancakes? | 去吃点薄煎饼吗 |
[20:35] | I need to fix my neurophysiology test. | 我得处理我的神经生理学考试 |
[20:37] | Okay, well, uh, great. | 挺好 |
[20:38] | – Can we do it while we eat? – No. | -能边吃边弄吗 -不行 |
[20:40] | I answered this one correctly. | 这道题我答对了 |
[20:41] | – Check my work. – I understand that it’s not… | -看看我的回答 -我知道这分数 |
[20:43] | – not a perfect score, but… – Check my work, please. Check it. | -不够好 -看看我的答案 求你了 |
[20:46] | – Question 5. – Okay, okay. | -第五题 -好吧 好吧 |
[20:49] | Yeah. It should be A, but, uh, it could also be C. | 是 应该选A 不过也可以选C |
[20:54] | But the internal carotid arteries branch. | 但是颈内动脉分支 |
[21:01] | It is worded a little strangely. | 这词是有点奇怪 |
[21:03] | I would have gotten it wrong, too. | 我也会弄错的 |
[21:04] | Yes, Professor Fontaine is wrong. | 对 方丹教授错了 |
[21:06] | You need to tell him that. | 你得跟他说 |
[21:08] | I’m not gonna tell a professor to rewrite his test question. | 我不会让教授去改试卷问题的 |
[21:11] | But he is wrong about how blood flows | 但是关于血如何流入 |
[21:14] | into the supratentorial brain! | 幕上脑 他是错的 |
[21:15] | So what, Shaun? | 那又怎样 肖恩 |
[21:16] | It’s just a test, and I’m starving! | 这只是个考试 我快饿死了 |
[21:20] | You go eat. | 你去吃饭 |
[21:21] | I’m going to see my professor. | 我要去找教授 |
[21:24] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[21:28] | The internal carotid arteries. | 颈内动脉 |
[21:33] | I don’t see any issues in that area. | 那里好像没什么问题 |
[21:35] | You wouldn’t, if there is a very small dissection | 藏在肿胀和其他损伤 |
[21:38] | hidden by all the swelling and other damage. | 之后的小损伤是看不到的 |
[21:41] | Stents could increase circulation to his supratentorial brain, | 支架会增加幕上脑的血流 |
[21:44] | which might wake him up! | 或许能把他唤醒 |
[21:49] | Nira? | 妮拉 |
[21:53] | I found a surgery. | 我找到了一种术式 |
[21:55] | It’s not only going to remove the tumor | 不仅能从你的眼后 |
[21:57] | from behind your eyes, it will also be able to save… | 去掉肿瘤 还能挽救 |
[22:03] | …60% of your vision. | 六成的视力 |
[22:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:18] | There it is… | 就在这 |
[22:19] | a tiny tear in the carotid. | 动脉上有个微小的撕裂 |
[22:20] | Good catch, Dr. Murphy. | 好样的 莫菲医生 |
[22:24] | But there’s a clot. | 但是有个血栓 |
[22:26] | The stent could expand the clot, | 支架会使血栓膨胀 |
[22:29] | which could kill him. | 会要了他的命 |
[22:31] | Not if we break up the clot | 要是用治疗剂量肝素 |
[22:32] | with therapeutic heparin. | 除掉血栓就没事了 |
[22:34] | We’d be risking major bleeds in all his organs. | 这样会有多器官大出血的风险 |
[22:37] | If we don’t give him heparin, he will end up brain dead. | 要是不给他用肝素 他可能会脑死亡 |
[22:43] | During my residency, | 我做住院医时 |
[22:44] | we had a woman die on the table. | 有个女子死在了手术台上 |
[22:46] | Healthy organs, no contact info. | 器官健康 没有联系信息 |
[22:49] | No one was saved that day | 那天没有其他人获救 |
[22:50] | because we didn’t know if she was a donor. | 因为我们不知道她是否是器官捐献者 |
[22:52] | I thought we weren’t supposed to consider | 我以为在救治病人时 |
[22:54] | organ recipients when treating patients. | 不该考虑器官接受者的事 |
[22:56] | We’re not. | 并没有 |
[22:57] | Right up until the point where what we’re doing is futile. | 直到我们做什么都是徒劳的时候 |
[23:02] | It is not futile. | 这不是徒劳 |
[23:05] | This has a 1% chance of helping Brandon. | 有百分之一的可能性能救治布兰登 |
[23:15] | Start the heparin drip. | 开始滴注肝素 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry, Val. | 瓦尔 抱歉 |
[23:48] | My boy spent his entire life in hospitals. | 我孩子这一生都在医院里 |
[23:52] | Getting poked and tested | 被针刺被化验 |
[23:54] | and promised things that never came. | 而奇迹却一直未能降临 |
[23:58] | And all I wanted was to give him just one perfect day. | 我只想给他美好的一天 |
[24:08] | Just one. | 就一天 |
[24:25] | Here’s your hot mocha. | 您的热摩卡 |
[24:27] | Dr. Colson. | 科尔森医生 |
[24:28] | Glad I ran into you. | 还好碰到你了 |
[24:29] | Let me get this. I got a favor to ask you. | 我请你 求你帮个忙 |
[24:31] | My usual. | 老样子 |
[24:32] | In that case, I’m having a muffin. | 既然这样 我要个玛芬 |
[24:35] | You know, my friend Joanne, she flew in from Seattle. | 我朋友乔安妮从西雅图飞过来 |
[24:38] | You got a minute to chat with her, | 有时间跟她聊聊 |
[24:40] | give her the lay of the land? | 给她指明一下方向吗 |
[24:41] | She’s sitting right over there. | 她就坐在那 |
[24:44] | She’s interviewing for your job. | 她在应聘你的职位 |
[24:45] | She’s a great pediatrician. | 她是个很好的儿科医生 |
[24:47] | I’m not sure what you heard, but I’m not going anywhere. | 不知道你听说什么了 但我没打算离开 |
[24:49] | Wait… Uh, thank you. | 等等 谢谢 |
[24:51] | I… Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:53] | I heard that you were moving on. | 我听说你要跳槽 |
[24:55] | No, just renegotiating. | 不 只是重新谈一下条件 |
[24:57] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[24:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:00] | Thanks for the muffin. | 谢谢你的玛芬 |
[25:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:07] | Is this seat taken? | 这个座位有人吗 |
[25:20] | Your patient is in multi-organ failure. | 你的病人已经多器官衰竭了 |
[25:22] | Yes, w-we are treating him | 是 我们在用 |
[25:23] | with plasma and platelets to increase… | 血浆和血小板来增加 |
[25:25] | He has clots forming on his heart valves, | 他的心脏瓣膜上正在形成血栓 |
[25:27] | which means his heart is no longer an option for my patient. | 意味着他的心脏不能给我的病人移植了 |
[25:29] | Okay, you are not supposed to look at | 你不该看 |
[25:32] | my patient’s medical records. | 我病人的病历 |
[25:33] | It is a violation of policy. | 这违反规定 |
[25:34] | I wanted to see if his heart was still an option. | 我想看看他的心脏是不是还具备条件 |
[25:38] | Your Hail Mary surgery didn’t save your patient, | 你那神圣的手术没有救回你的病人 |
[25:41] | and it just killed mine. | 并且把我的病人也害死了 |
[25:59] | Professor Fontaine said my answer is wrong. | 方丹教授说我的答案错了 |
[26:03] | I’m sorry to hear that, Shaun. | 我很遗憾 肖恩 |
[26:06] | I’m going to talk to the dean. | 我要去找系主任 |
[26:07] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我一起去 |
[26:09] | You’re gonna go over the head of your professor? | 你想越过你的教授找系主任吗 |
[26:11] | That might cost you more than two percentage points. | 那可能不止会让你丢掉百分之二的分数 |
[26:13] | He is wrong. | 他错了 |
[26:14] | Well, he might be. | 他可能错了 |
[26:15] | Then, why… | 那为什么 |
[26:16] | I got you something, Shaun. | 我买了东西给你 肖恩 |
[26:19] | Pick one. | 选一个 |
[26:20] | Mm, I don’t care about these things. | 我不在意那些东西 |
[26:23] | Okay, I’ll pick one for you. | 好 那我给你选一个 |
[26:27] | I don’t do embroidery. | 我不绣花 |
[26:28] | You can learn. | 你可以学 |
[26:29] | It’s good practice for your sutures. | 这对你缝针技术有好处 |
[26:33] | Sometimes bad things happen, okay? | 时常会有坏事降临 好吗 |
[26:36] | Sometimes even unfair things happen. | 甚至会有不公平的事情 |
[26:38] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都知道 |
[26:41] | And sometimes you gotta let them go | 有时你就得放手 |
[26:43] | and focus on the next thing, the next challenge. | 把注意力转向别的事情 下一个挑战 |
[26:51] | Are you not coming with me to see the dean? | 你陪不陪我去找系主任 |
[26:55] | No. | 不去 |
[26:56] | You said you would always be there for me, | 你说你会一直支持我 |
[26:59] | to help me. | 帮助我 |
[27:01] | I am. | 我是 |
[27:03] | Go if you need to go. | 要是必须去你就去 |
[27:05] | I’ll still be right here. | 我还会在这 |
[27:20] | We need to talk to Brandon’s father! | 我们得跟布兰登的父亲谈谈 |
[27:24] | I think we can save Brandon’s heart. | 应该可以挽救布兰登的心脏 |
[27:28] | We can use an embroidery technique. | 可以用一种刺绣技术 |
[27:30] | In the 1900s, Alexis Carrel perfected vascular suturing | 九十年代 艾利克斯·卡莱尔用刺绣技术 |
[27:33] | using embroidery. | 完善了血管缝合术 |
[27:34] | If we treat his valves like blood vessels, | 或许我们能像治疗血管一样 |
[27:36] | we might be able to repair them. | 来修复瓣膜 |
[27:38] | You can save my son? | 你们能救我儿子吗 |
[27:39] | N-n-no. | 不 |
[27:41] | We can only save his heart. | 我们只能挽救他的心脏 |
[27:45] | For d-donation. | 来捐献 |
[27:52] | It’s time to let go. | 是时候放手了 |
[27:57] | My son is not dead. | 我儿子还没死 |
[27:59] | Only because of what we’re doing to him, | 只是因为我们的支持疗法 |
[28:01] | but he will be very soon. | 但他很快就会离世 |
[28:03] | It is futile. | 无力回天了 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:06] | I nee… I-I need to talk to my son again. | 我还要再跟我儿子说话 |
[28:08] | I-I need to tell him… | 我得告诉他 |
[28:13] | …s-so much. I… | 很多 我 |
[28:15] | I understand. It’s too late. | 我能理解 为时已晚 |
[28:19] | No, it’s not. | 不 还不晚 |
[28:21] | Not for that. | 和解永远不晚 |
[28:24] | Talk to him. | 和他说说话 |
[28:26] | Say goodbye. | 道个别 |
[28:28] | If something needs to be said, it should be said. | 如果有些东西需要说 那就应该说 |
[28:39] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[28:45] | Everything’s so blurry. | 一切都好模糊 |
[28:47] | That will improve. | 会改善的 |
[28:50] | But the tumor was more complicated | 不过肿瘤比影像所显示的 |
[28:53] | than the imaging showed. | 更复杂 |
[28:56] | We were only able to preserve 50% of your vision. | 我们只能保留你视域的百分之五十 |
[29:01] | I’m so sorry, Nira. | 我很抱歉 妮拉 |
[29:04] | Don’t apologize. | 不要道歉 |
[29:06] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[29:08] | I would be blind or dead if you hadn’t found that tumor. It’s… | 如果不是你发现了肿瘤 我可能或盲或死 |
[29:16] | I should run some vision tests on you now. | 我现在需要给你做一些视域检查 |
[29:18] | I will go get those prepped. | 我去准备一下 |
[29:43] | Remember when I bought you that ham radio? | 还记得我给你买的发烧友收音机吗 |
[29:48] | Whenever I was stationed overseas, | 当我去海外驻扎的时候 |
[29:50] | we would send each other messages in Morse code. | 我们就可以用摩斯电码互相发信息 |
[29:54] | You picked that up so quickly… | 你学的那么快 |
[29:55] | But… | 但是 |
[30:03] | Then, | 那时 |
[30:07] | you sent me that message saying | 你给我发信息说 |
[30:08] | that you wanted to be a rock star. | 你想成为摇滚明星 |
[30:13] | And I, um… | 然后我 |
[30:18] | I shot it down. | 我否决了 |
[30:28] | Everything you wanted changed. | 你想要的一切都变了 |
[30:32] | I didn’t understand it. I… | 我不理解 我… |
[30:36] | I didn’t know how to help you. | 我不知道如何帮助你 |
[30:40] | I had a path laid out, | 我给你铺好了路 |
[30:42] | and you didn’t want to follow it. | 而你不想走 |
[30:47] | I thought you were rejecting me, s… | 我以为你是在拒绝我 |
[31:04] | And now I know, | 而我现在明白了 |
[31:08] | you were just becoming your own man. | 你只是在成为你自己 |
[31:34] | Goodbye, Brandon. | 别了 布兰登 |
[31:40] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[33:16] | Can I? | 我帮你 |
[33:18] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[33:20] | People have always tried to accommodate for Shaun’s differences. | 大家总是试图适应肖恩的不同之处 |
[33:24] | Compensate, overcompensate… | 弥补 过度弥补 |
[33:25] | I don’t need another lecture. | 我不需要再一次说教 |
[33:27] | I was one of those people. | 我以前也是那样的人 |
[33:29] | It took me forever to get to where you started. | 我花了很长时间才达到你的起点 |
[33:33] | Right, it’s so easy for me. | 行吧 对我来说太容易了 |
[33:35] | It is. | 确实是 |
[33:36] | You always treated Shaun like a person | 你一直把肖恩当做一个人 |
[33:38] | instead of a problem. | 而不是一个麻烦 |
[33:40] | You always saw Shaun. | 你总能看到肖恩本人 |
[33:43] | Why did you stop doing that? | 你为什么不再那么做了 |
[33:46] | You left. | 你走了 |
[33:47] | So, what? So you panicked? | 所以怎样 所以你慌了吗 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:52] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[33:53] | I don’t… I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 |
[33:57] | We’re getting married, | 我们要结婚了 |
[33:59] | and he’s not always easy, | 而他并不总是那么简单 |
[34:00] | and I’m pretty much always a screw-up. | 而我差不多总是搞砸 |
[34:03] | And… | 还有 |
[34:05] | It’s just… It’s too much. | 只是…压力太大了 |
[34:07] | No, it isn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[34:11] | B-But you’ve always been there to back me up. | 但你以前总是在那支持我 |
[34:14] | You don’t need me anymore. | 你不再需要我了 |
[34:16] | You’re kind and you’re patient. | 你温柔 你耐心 |
[34:19] | You’re resilient as all get-out. | 你巧舌如簧 |
[34:21] | You’re the right person for Shaun. | 你是肖恩的绝配 |
[34:23] | Shaun’s the right person for you. | 肖恩是你的绝配 |
[34:24] | If you can just trust that, | 如果你秉持这样的信念 |
[34:27] | you will have the most perfect, | 你就会拥有最完美 |
[34:31] | imperfect marriage. | 也是最不完美的婚姻 |
[34:38] | I kind of feel like hugging you right now. | 我现在有点想抱抱你 |
[34:45] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[35:11] | There’s something I want you to hear. | 我想让你听听这个 |
[35:21] | Ka-boom! | 轰隆 |
[35:24] | Sounds like a 300-pounder. | 听起来像136千克的 |
[35:36] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:38] | This is your lucky charm. | 这是你的幸运物 |
[35:39] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是是是 |
[35:41] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不需要它了 |
[36:07] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[36:11] | Make yourself at home. | 随便坐 |
[36:13] | This is Dr. Glassman’s office. | 这是格拉斯曼医生的办公室 |
[36:17] | You’ve earned it. | 你赢得的 |
[36:46] | I found a very interesting documentary | 我找到了一个很有趣的 |
[36:49] | about the science of storm clouds. | 关于风暴云的科学纪录片 |
[36:51] | We should watch that tomorrow night. | 我们明晚应该看那个 |
[36:58] | I’d like that. I’ll bring the pizza. | 我很乐意 我会带个披萨 |
[37:10] | No olives, no mushrooms, no anchovies, right? | 不加橄榄 不加蘑菇 不加凤尾鱼 对吧 |
[37:12] | Right. | 对 |
[37:14] | Because they don’t taste good. | 因为它们不好吃 |
[37:25] | Is this payback? | 这是报复吗 |
[37:27] | No, a gift. | 不 礼物 |
[37:30] | Worms have more protein than crickets. | 虫子比蟋蟀蛋白含量高 |
[37:46] | Then I’ll take another. | 再来一杯 |
[37:48] | I feel like celebrating. | 我想庆祝 |
[37:53] | Colson suddenly lost interest in playing hardball | 科尔森突然转变了强硬态度 |
[37:56] | and signed his employment agreement. | 并且签署了雇佣合同 |
[37:59] | I assume you had something to do with it? | 我猜你与此有关 |
[38:02] | Glad I could help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[38:15] | You smell good. | 你很好闻 |
[38:23] | You coming? | 来吗 |
[38:36] | I came to give you this. | 我们来给你这个 |
[38:42] | It’s where Brandon’s organs went. | 这是布兰登器官的归属 |
[38:49] | A secretary who’s a single mom of three | 一位带着三个孩子的单身秘书妈妈 |
[38:53] | got his kidney. | 获得了他的肾脏 |
[38:54] | A truck driver with a vision problem | 一位有视力问题的卡车司机 |
[38:56] | got his corneas. | 获得了他的眼角膜 |
[38:58] | A teenager with a rare autoimmune disorder | 一位患有罕见自身免疫紊乱的少年 |
[39:00] | got his ligaments. | 获得了他的韧带 |
[39:01] | And a young boy | 一个小男孩 |
[39:05] | got Brandon’s heart. | 获得了布兰登的心脏 |
[39:09] | He loves dinosaurs. | 他非常喜爱恐龙 |
[39:18] | Brandon helped all these people? | 布兰登帮助了所有这些人 |
[39:20] | There are 63 people on that list. | 清单上有六十三个人 |
[41:22] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:29] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[41:30] | It was a good exercise for suturing. | 确实是练习缝合的好方法 |
[41:33] | Would you like to get some pancakes? | 想不想吃点薄煎饼 |
[41:35] | Yes, I would like some pancakes now. | 想 我现在想吃点薄煎饼 |
[42:04] | Hi, you haven’t reached Aaron Glassman, | 未能接通艾伦·格拉斯曼 |
[42:07] | so I’ll call you back sometime. | 我会择期回电 |