时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This might be the first place we’ve visited that feels right. | 这或是我们到访过,第一个对路的地方 |
[00:09] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[00:12] | But, Shaun, we really need to | 但是,尚恩,我们真的需要 |
[00:13] | talk about something non-wedding related. | 谈谈与婚礼无关的事情 |
[00:29] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 哦,这很完美 |
[00:32] | Yes, and it is the only venue available on our date | 是的,而且它是我们所订日期,唯一可用 |
[00:35] | that meets all our criteria. | 且符合所有标准的场地 |
[00:37] | I’ll stand at the altar. | 我将站在台上 |
[00:39] | You walk down the aisle. | 你走在过道上 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:59] | The fireplace tile, is that original? | 壁炉的瓷砖,是原有的吗? |
[01:01] | Uh, I have no idea. | 呃,我不知道 |
[01:03] | Well, let’s say it is. | 好吧,让我们说它是 |
[01:04] | If you want to up the curb appeal, | 如果你想提高路边的吸引力 |
[01:05] | maybe a fresh coat of paint, some landscaping… | 也许是刷了一层新的油漆,一些景观设计… |
[01:07] | “As-is” is just fine. | 「照旧」就可以了 |
[01:08] | How soon can we sell the place? | 我们多长时间可以卖掉这个地方? |
[01:11] | We’ll get multiple bids on day one. | 我们在第一日就会得到多个竞标 |
[01:12] | Oh, great. | 哦,太好了 |
[01:17] | Hi, Aaron. | 嗨,亚伦 |
[01:23] | Shelly Carroll, Ethan Ray Realty. | 雪莉卡罗,伊桑雷房地产公司。 |
[01:25] | Ilana Reeves, ex-wife. | 伊莲娜里夫斯,前妻 |
[01:34] | We should drop off this agreement | 我们应该放弃这个协议 |
[01:36] | with our deposit check tomorrow. | 与我们明天的存款支票 |
[01:37] | Once I explain the issue to the pastor, | 一旦我向牧师解释这个问题 |
[01:40] | I’m sure he will replace the problematic floorboards. | 我相信他一定会更换有问题的地板 |
[01:44] | Shaunie, there’s something I really need to tell you. | 小尚,有件事我真的需要告诉你 |
[01:47] | S-Stop! | 停…停下来! |
[01:50] | I’ll call 911. | 我将拨打 911 |
[01:56] | Hello, I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 你好,我是尚恩墨菲医生 |
[01:58] | Where are you hurt? | 你在哪里受伤了? |
[01:59] | It’s my hand. | 是我的手 |
[02:01] | Your fourth and fifth fingers are broken. | 你的第四和第五个手指断了 |
[02:04] | If you have no other injuries… | 如果你没有其他损伤… |
[02:05] | Shaun! Over here! | 尚恩!过来这里! |
[02:15] | Hello, hi, I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. Are you injured? | 你好,你好,我是尚恩墨菲医生,你受伤了吗? |
[02:18] | My leg’s trapped. | 我的腿被困住了 |
[02:20] | My chest hurts when I breathe. | 我呼吸时,心口很疼 |
[02:22] | How far along is your pregnancy? | 你的怀孕时间有多长? |
[02:27] | Twenty-six weeks. | 二十六周 |
[02:29] | Do you think my baby’s okay? | 你认为我的孩子还好吗? |
[02:31] | I have no way of knowing… | 我没有办法知道… |
[02:34] | …but you have tachycardia and your jugular is distended, | …但你心动过速,你的颈静脉扩张 |
[02:36] | which are signs of a cardiac tamponade. | 这些都是心脏填塞的迹象 |
[02:38] | If I don’t drain it, you’ll die before the paramedics arrive. | 如果我不放水,在救护人员到达之前你就会死去 |
[02:55] | Sorry about the mess. | 很抱歉,搞得一团糟 |
[03:01] | Uh, Debbie talk you into a fresh start? | 呃,黛比说服你重新开始? |
[03:05] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[03:07] | Um, we didn’t exactly work out. | 嗯,我们未解决好 |
[03:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦,我很抱歉 |
[03:14] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的,我也是 |
[03:15] | But I am moving to a small town in Montana, | 但我要搬到蒙大拿州的一个小镇上 |
[03:21] | which, hopefully, you know, will be good for me. | 希望你知道,这对我有好处 |
[03:29] | Aaron, I need your help. | 亚伦,我需要你的帮助 |
[03:32] | It’s my husband, Sunil. | 我的丈夫,苏尼 |
[03:34] | He’s dying. | 他快要死了 |
[03:41] | LEA: What’s your name? | 你叫什么名? |
[03:43] | Alma. | 埃玛 |
[03:44] | Alma. Hi, I’m Lea. | 埃玛,嗨,我是莉亚 |
[03:45] | Is there anyone you need me to call? | 你需要我给谁打电话吗? |
[03:48] | Uh, um, no. My… My boyfriend’s out of town. | 嗯,嗯,不,我的…我的男朋友不在城里 |
[03:52] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你打算用它做什么? |
[03:53] | A subxiphoid pericardiocentesis. | 剑突下心包穿刺术 |
[03:56] | An echo-guided one would be better, | 有回声引导的会更好 |
[03:58] | but I don’t have a J-tipped wire, or an echo machine. | 但我没有 J 型线,也没有回音机 |
[04:01] | Maybe we should wait for the paramedics. | 也许我们应该等待救护人员到来 |
[04:03] | Alma, you can trust him. | 埃玛,你可以信任他 |
[04:07] | My…chest… is…exploding. | 我的……胸口……要爆炸了 |
[04:20] | Okay, hold. | 好的,维持住 |
[04:42] | You are very lucky. | 你非常幸运 |
[04:44] | We usually don’t drive to work this way. | 我们通常不会驾车返工 |
[04:49] | His diagnosis is Lewy Body Dementia. | 他的诊断是路易氏体痴呆症 |
[04:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:54] | How long has he had the symptoms? | 他有这种症状有多久了? |
[04:55] | It began two years ago. | 始于两年前 |
[04:57] | Insomnia, muscle weakness, agitation. | 失眠;肌肉无力;烦躁不安 |
[05:01] | Recently, he’s started having bouts of confusion. | 最近,他开始有阵发神智不清 |
[05:04] | We found an experimental trial that uses deep brain stimulation | 我们发现了一个使用深层脑刺激的实验性试验 |
[05:08] | to slow cognitive deterioration. | 以减缓认知能力的退化 |
[05:12] | Would you look at it, see if it’s worth it? | 你会看一下,看看是否值得吗? |
[05:17] | There are so many more doctors | 还有这么多的医生 |
[05:18] | with more experience in this field than I have. | 在这个领域有比我更多经验的人 |
[05:21] | Aaron, I… I need somebody who’s gonna give me the truth, | 亚伦,我…我需要一个能给我真相的人 |
[05:25] | so we don’t waste what time we have left. | 所以我们不要浪费我们所剩的时间 |
[05:33] | How many clients have been referred | 有多少客户被转介 |
[05:35] | for elective procedures from the clinic? | 诊所提供的选择性手术? |
[05:36] | Forty-three. | 四十三名 |
[05:37] | Those satisfied clients will lead to more. | 这些满意的客户会带来更多 |
[05:39] | And the automated intake screens have cut labor costs by 8%. | 而自动接收屏幕将劳动成本降低了 8% |
[05:43] | But the nurses don’t like it. They think they’re next. | 但是护士们不喜欢这样,他们认为自己是下一个 |
[05:46] | Handle them right, they’ll get over it. | 正确处理,他们会克服的 |
[05:49] | If you have specific thoughts on that, | 如果你有这方面的具体想法 |
[05:50] | I’d love to hear them. | 我很想听听 |
[05:52] | Maybe over lunch? | 也许在午餐时? |
[05:54] | Morgan, you excel at striking the right balance | 摩根,你善于取得… |
[05:58] | between enthusiasm and obsequiousness. | 热情和谄媚之间适当的平衡 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 客气 |
[06:01] | Instead of lunch, | 不食午餐 |
[06:03] | how about you and Alex have dinner with Marcus and me? | 你和亚历克斯与马库斯和我共进晚餐如何? |
[06:05] | Marcus… | 马库斯… |
[06:07] | Marcus Andrews? | 马库斯安德鲁? |
[06:08] | It’ll be a hoot. | 这将是一个热闹的场面 |
[06:14] | Twenty-three-year-old pregnant female, | 二十三岁的怀孕女性 |
[06:15] | blunt chest trauma from a car accident. | 车祸造成的钝性胸外伤 |
[06:17] | I performed a subxiphoid pericardiocentesis | 我做了剑突下心包穿刺术 |
[06:19] | at the scene with a gas siphon. | 在现场有一个气体虹吸管 |
[06:22] | Cool? Is the baby… | 不错?那孩子… |
[06:23] | Fetal heart rate is normal, no signs of distress. | 胎儿心率正常,没有痛苦的迹象 |
[06:25] | Mother became hemodynamically unstable en route. | 母亲在途中出现血流动力学不稳定的情况 |
[06:27] | She needs surgery for internal bleeding. | 她需要做内出血的手术 |
[06:29] | Okay, keep rolling. Keep rolling! | 好了,继续滚动,继续滚动! |
[06:32] | DR. GLASSMAN: We’re gonna do a couple of tests | 我们将需要多做几项测试 |
[06:34] | to get a sense of your cognitive state, | 以了解你的认知状态 |
[06:37] | and then we’re gonna throw you in the MRI, | 然后我们会把你扔进核磁共振 |
[06:39] | the big donut, very loud, | 大冬甩,非常响亮 |
[06:41] | to see if you’re right for the deep brain stimulation. | 看看你是否适合接受深层脑刺激 |
[06:44] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[06:46] | None. | 没有 |
[06:48] | What I know or don’t know about the medicine | 我所知道的或不知道的关于该药的情况 |
[06:49] | will not change the outcome. | 将不会改变结果 |
[06:51] | A patient who doesn’t think they know more than their doctors | 一个不认为自己比医生更了解的病人 |
[06:53] | is rare these days. | 现在已经很少见了 |
[06:55] | Implicit social contracts are my field of study. | 隐性的社会契约是我的研究领域 |
[06:58] | They’re the agreements we make daily, | 它们是我们每天达成的协议 |
[07:00] | often without even realizing. | 往往是在不知不觉中 |
[07:04] | But perhaps that’s a conversation for another… | 但也许这是另一个话题…… |
[07:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[07:16] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这里? |
[07:17] | Sunil? Sunil? | 苏尼?苏尼? |
[07:18] | Uh… | 呃… |
[07:19] | You’re right where you’re supposed to be. | 你就在你应该在的地方 |
[07:22] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[07:26] | Tell me their names. | 告诉我他们的名字 |
[07:32] | Pavan. | 帕文 |
[07:34] | Reema. | 利玛 |
[07:36] | And little Raj. | 还有小拉吉 |
[07:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:44] | Some spells pass a little more quickly than others. | 有些法术比其他法术更快一点就过去了 |
[07:46] | I… I think I’m okay now. | 我…我想我现在好了 |
[07:48] | Sunil. | 苏尼 |
[07:50] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[07:51] | Do you remember why you’re here? | 你还记得你为什么在这里吗? |
[07:56] | Because I’m dying. | 因为我快要死了 |
[07:59] | Let’s get started with those tests. | 让我们开始进行这些测试 |
[08:06] | DR. PARK: Sunil’s MRI shows no contraindication | 苏尼的磁力共振显示… |
[08:08] | to deep brain stimulation. | 对深层脑刺激没有排斥 |
[08:10] | Initial labs look good. | 初步化验结果看起来不错 |
[08:12] | He’s a great candidate. | 他是理想候选人 |
[08:14] | Is the coat hanging in my closet your “good” blazer? | 挂在我衣柜里的外套是你的「好」西装外套吗? |
[08:17] | It’s my only blazer, so, yes. | 这是我唯一的西装外套,所以,是的 |
[08:19] | Get it dry-cleaned. | 拿去干洗一下 |
[08:21] | For our dinner with Andrews and Salen. | 为了我们与安德鲁和莎伦的晚餐 |
[08:23] | As intriguing as that pairing is, | 尽管这对组合很耐人寻味 |
[08:25] | dinner’s a hard pass. | 晚餐是一个难得的机会 |
[08:26] | Not an option. | 不是一个选项 |
[08:27] | But compensation is fair. | 但赔偿是公平的 |
[08:29] | We can finally binge The Wire. | 我们终于可以狂欢《监听风云》了 |
[08:31] | Your first offer doesn’t get you off the couch, and… | 你的第一个邀约并没有让你离开沙发,而… |
[08:33] | Wait, Andrews and Salen? | 等等,安德鲁和莎伦? |
[08:35] | Game respects game. | 游戏尊重游戏 |
[08:36] | And sometimes sleeps with it. | 有时还带着它睡觉 |
[08:38] | Tickets for you and Kellan to a UFC fight in Vegas. | 你和凯兰在拉斯韦加斯参加 UFC 比赛的门票 |
[08:40] | Still no. | 还是不要 |
[08:42] | But save that thought for his birthday. | 但是把这种想法留给他的生日 |
[08:44] | Salen and Andrews? | 莎伦和安德鲁? |
[08:47] | They may have one soul between them. | 他们之间可能灵魂相认 |
[08:49] | Any sign of motor weakness? | 有无运动无力的迹象? |
[08:51] | He’s gonna have to tolerate the head frame. | 他必须容忍头架 |
[08:53] | Here’s the cervical spine MRI. | 这是颈椎磁力共振 |
[08:56] | We could replicate the DBS trial on site. | 我们可以在现场复制 DBS 试验 |
[08:58] | I’d be happy to coordinate. | 我很乐意协调 |
[09:00] | Oh, that’s very kind of you. | 哦,你真好 |
[09:01] | Are you sure you’re gonna have time | 你确定你会有时间吗? |
[09:03] | while you overhaul my clinic into an Ethicure profit center? | 当你把我的诊所改造成一个Ethicure集团的利润中心? |
[09:06] | Oh, and by the way, I’m gonna need my office back. | 哦,顺便说一下,我需要拿回我的办公室 |
[09:08] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不要介意 |
[09:11] | Parathyroid looks off. Hmm. | 甲状旁腺看起来不正常…嗯 |
[09:14] | DR. REZNICK: Is that an ectopic lesion? | 这是异位病变吗? |
[09:16] | He’s had a history of renal stones. | 他有过肾结石的病史 |
[09:18] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[09:21] | What were his calcium and PTH levels? | 他的钙和 PTH 水平是多少? |
[09:22] | They were only mildly elevated. | 它们只是轻度升高 |
[09:25] | Nothing that triggered for the workup. | 工作检查没有什么触发 |
[09:28] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[09:31] | I’m thinking this may not be Lewy Body Dementia. | 我在想这可能不是路易体痴呆症 |
[09:43] | SHAUN: Repairing the ventricular tear with Prolene sutures. | 用 Prolene 缝合线修复心室撕裂 |
[09:46] | JORDAN: No remaining arterial or major bleeds. | 没有剩余的动脉或大出血 |
[09:50] | Good. I’d prefer not to have to open her belly. | 很好…我宁愿不用开启她的肚皮 |
[09:52] | I would like both of you to wear socks to my wedding. | 我希望你们两个都着袜子参加我的婚礼 |
[09:57] | No shoes. Just socks. | 不着鞋,只着袜 |
[09:59] | Lea and I found a nearly perfect church, but the floor squeaks. | 莉亚和我找到了一个几乎完美的教堂,但地板发出吱吱声 |
[10:04] | Should make for some interesting pictures. | 应该会有一些有趣的照片 |
[10:06] | JORDAN: No. | 没有 |
[10:07] | No way you are robbing me | 你不可能抢走我 |
[10:08] | of a chance to show off my new Bruno Maglis. | 展示我新布鲁诺马格利斯的机会 |
[10:11] | Also, wet and stinky feet are not in Lea’s dream wedding. | 另外,湿脚和臭脚也不在莉亚的梦想婚礼中 |
[10:14] | That’s… probably true. | 那是…可能是真的 |
[10:18] | Last suture is in. | 最后一次缝合 |
[10:19] | Dr. Allen, how’s the baby? | 艾伦医生,孩子怎么样了? |
[10:21] | Heart rate is stable. | 心率稳定 |
[10:23] | Okay. Next step, get her down to imaging. | 好的…下一步,让她下来成像 |
[10:25] | We need a surgical plan for these pelvic fractures | 我们需要为这些骨盆骨折制定手术方案… |
[10:28] | before they cause any more bleeding. | 赶在它们造成任何更多出血之前 |
[10:38] | Aaron! Aaron! | 亚伦!亚伦! |
[10:41] | I didn’t expect a miracle, but thank you. | 我并不指望有奇迹发生,但还是要感谢你 |
[10:44] | He’s not out of the woods yet. | 他还没有走出困境 |
[10:45] | He still has a lesion. | 他仍然有一个病变 |
[10:47] | Okay, hopefully benign, hopefully removable. | 好吧,希望是良性的,希望是可移除的 |
[10:49] | I heard you. Really? | 我听到了…真的吗? |
[10:50] | Most people stop listening after they hear the very bad news, | 大多数人在听到非常糟糕的讯息后就不再听了 |
[10:53] | or, in this case, the very good news. | 或者,在这种情况下,非常好的讯息 |
[10:54] | Okay, the nuclear study this afternoon, I got it. | 好的,今天下午的核研究,我知道了 |
[10:56] | What happened with Debbie? | 黛比发生了什么事? |
[11:01] | Why did my impulsive, whirlwind marriage | 为什么我旋风式的冲动婚姻… |
[11:03] | to a gun-toting barista not work out? | 对一个持枪的咖啡师来说,不成功吗? |
[11:05] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:08] | You’re hurt. Do I look hurt? | 你受伤了 我看起来受伤了吗? |
[11:09] | I just saved a man. | 我刚刚救了一个人 |
[11:10] | I know how you hold onto things. | 我知道你是如何放不下东西 |
[11:12] | And I know how you try to fix things | 我知道你是如何试图解决事情的 |
[11:13] | and you try to fix everyone. | 而你试图修复所有人 |
[11:15] | I’m okay. Talk to me. | 我很好 跟我说话 |
[11:16] | ‘Cause I doubt very much you’re talking to anybody else. | 因为我非常怀疑你是否还和人说话 |
[11:23] | I was myself, and up close and personal, | 我是我自己,而且是近距离的个人 |
[11:27] | Debbie didn’t like what she saw. | 黛比不喜欢她观察到的东西 |
[11:30] | She… | 她… |
[11:32] | She said I was controlling and selfish. | 她说我有控制欲,很自私 |
[11:36] | Did you tell her she was right? | 你有没有告诉她她是对的? |
[11:39] | Well, yeah, ’cause she was. | 嗯,是的,因为她是 |
[11:41] | It didn’t help. | 这并没有什么帮助 |
[11:44] | What’s in Montana? | 蒙大拿州有什么? |
[11:47] | Pine trees and cowboy boots and | 松树、牛仔靴和 |
[11:49] | change for me. | 变化…对我来说 |
[11:53] | In Montana, no one knows me, | 在蒙大拿州,没有人认识我 |
[11:54] | and I have no history, | 而我没有历史 |
[11:56] | and no one has any expectations of me. | 而且没有人对我有任何期望 |
[12:01] | You’ve done this before. After Maddie. | 你以前也做过这个 在麦迪之后 |
[12:05] | That’s not fair. | 这并不公平 |
[12:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:08] | But my therapist would say you’re | 但我的治疗师会说你是 |
[12:11] | “pulling a geographic.” | 「捉紧不放」 |
[12:13] | Has your therapist met me? | 你的治疗师见过我吗? |
[12:17] | I have to go prepare for Sunil’s procedure. | 我得去为苏尼的手术做准备 |
[12:24] | The safest path is external fixation. | 最安全的途径是外部固定 |
[12:27] | We’d use a metal frame to stabilize the fractured bones | 我们会用一个金属框架来稳定骨折的骨头 |
[12:30] | until your baby is ready to be delivered. | 直到你的宝宝准备好要分娩 |
[12:32] | You’d need three weeks of bed rest, | 你需要卧床休息三个星期 |
[12:33] | and you’ll likely develop debilitating arthritis. | 而且你很可能会发展成衰弱的关节炎 |
[12:36] | There’s a significant chance you will never | 有一个很大的机会,你将永远不会 |
[12:37] | have full mobility ever again, bu… | 再也没有完全的行动能力,但… |
[12:39] | I have grad school. A job. This baby. | 我有研究生院的一份工作 这个孩子 |
[12:41] | That can’t be the only option. No, it’s not. | 这不可能是唯一的选择 不,不是的 |
[12:43] | I was going to tell you, if we do a C-section now, | 我本来想告诉你,如果我们现在做剖腹产 |
[12:47] | we could do an internal fixation, | 我们可以做一个内固定 |
[12:49] | which would greatly improve your chances | 这将大大增加你的机会 |
[12:50] | of walking without assistance. | 可在没有帮助的情况下行走 |
[12:53] | Though it does increase the risk of complications | 尽管它确实增加了 |
[12:56] | associated with premature birth. | 与早产有关并发症的风险 |
[12:59] | So I either never walk right again, | 所以我要么就再也不能正常走路了 |
[13:01] | or I jeopardize my baby’s life? | 或是我将危害孩子的生命? |
[13:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:05] | You have to decide. | 你必须决定 |
[13:11] | My boyfriend, | 我的男朋友 |
[13:14] | at first, he didn’t want to keep our girl. | 起初,他并不想留下我们的女孩 |
[13:17] | But then he came around to it. | 但后来他想通了 |
[13:19] | We said that we’d figure it out together. | 我们说,我们会一起想办法 |
[13:23] | Then he signs up for this month-long research trip | 然后他报名参加了这个为期一个月的研究旅行 |
[13:25] | off the Gulf of Alaska, and here I am. | 在阿拉斯加海湾附近,现在我就在这里 |
[13:31] | I can’t choose between myself or my baby. | 我不能在自己和我的孩子之间做出选择 |
[13:35] | No, you have to choose. | 不,你必须选择 |
[13:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:48] | Dr. Glassman, I’m glad you’re back. | 格拉斯曼医生,我很高兴你回来了 |
[13:49] | Lea and I have a problem. | 莉亚和我有一个问题 |
[13:50] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[13:52] | The floor squeaks. | 地板发出吱吱声 |
[13:54] | At the church? | 在教堂里…? |
[13:57] | Is that it? | 就这样吗? |
[13:59] | No. I also have a patient who won’t decide on a surgical plan. | 不,我也有一个病人,他不愿意决定手术方案 |
[14:02] | Have you talked to Lea? | 你和莉亚谈过吗? |
[14:03] | She is no doctor. | 她不是医生 |
[14:04] | No, I don’t mean about the patient. | 不,我不是指关于病人 |
[14:06] | Shaun, I am not gonna be around. | 尚恩,我不会在身边 |
[14:09] | I’m… I’m moving. | 我…我要搬走 |
[14:12] | I’m selling my house, and I’m moving… | 我要卖掉我的房子,我要搬… |
[14:14] | …to Montana. | ……到蒙大拿州 |
[14:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:28] | Will you still be my best man? | 你还会做我的伴郎吗? |
[14:31] | Yeah, of course. | 是的,当然了 |
[14:33] | Then you should give me your advice. | 那么你应该给我建议 |
[14:37] | Shaun, you don’t need my advice. | 尚恩,你不需要我的建议 |
[14:39] | Sometimes I do. | 有时我需要 |
[14:41] | You don’t like to give it to me anymore. | 但你不喜欢再给我了 |
[14:45] | Lea and you are partners now. | 莉亚和你现在是一对 |
[14:47] | You can… You can talk to her, | 你可以…你可以和她谈谈 |
[14:48] | and Lea has a whole lot of stuff she’s gotta talk to you about. | 和…有一大堆的东西,她要和你谈谈 |
[14:52] | And you’ll work it out, without me. | 而且你会解决,没有我也可 |
[15:09] | Sharks tickets. | 鲨鱼队的门票 |
[15:13] | Doesn’t being together mean that we have an unspoken agreement | 在一起不就意味着我们有一个不言而喻的协议… |
[15:15] | that when I need a date, you’re it? | 当我需要一个约会的时候,你会在? |
[15:16] | No. | 没有 |
[15:21] | The lesion has an irregular shape, | 病变有不规则的形状 |
[15:22] | and it’s extending into the carotid sheath. | 并延伸到颈动脉鞘内 |
[15:25] | It’s a malignant carcinoma, and it’s invasive. | 这是一种恶性癌,而且是侵入性 |
[15:33] | Hey, I thought you were working late. | 嘿,我以为你在加班 |
[15:36] | I am going back, but first, | 我要回去了,但首先 |
[15:39] | you and I need to make a decision about the church and the squeaky floor | 你和我需要对教堂和吱吱作响的地板做一个决定 |
[15:43] | and something else entirely. | 和其他完全不同的东西 |
[15:45] | Dr. Glassman said you have things you need to tell me. | 格拉斯曼医生说你有事情要告诉我 |
[16:00] | Uh, I didn’t go on a business trip a couple weeks ago. | 呃,几周前我并没有去出差 |
[16:07] | I went to Montana to find Glassman | 我去了蒙大拿州,找格拉斯曼 |
[16:10] | and convince him to come home. | 并说服他回家 |
[16:14] | Because I was really worried about you. | 因为我真的很担心你 |
[16:17] | What were you worried about? | 你担心的是什么? |
[16:21] | There have been so many changes at the hospital, | 医院有这么多变化 |
[16:24] | and I know that’s been hard for… | 我知道这很困难… |
[16:27] | Not because of my… I know. | 不是因为我的…我知道 |
[16:30] | Not because of your ASD, but because | 不是因为你的自闭,而是因为 |
[16:35] | change is hard. | 改变是困难的 |
[16:37] | And then your patient reviews, | 然后是你的病人评论 |
[16:39] | and I knew you were struggling with them. | 我知道你在为它们受苦 |
[16:41] | I was, but then I improved my interaction techniques, | 我曾经是,但后来我改进了我的互动技巧 |
[16:44] | and my scores went up. | 而我的分数也上升了 |
[16:50] | That’s not what happened, Shaun. | 事实上并不是这样的,尚恩 |
[16:55] | I omitted some of the patient reviews. | 我省略了一些病人的评论 |
[17:00] | Just the ones where people said really mean stuff. | 只是那些人们说了非常刻薄的东西 |
[17:04] | That’s why your scores went up. | 这就是为什么你的分数上升了 |
[17:17] | I told you I didn’t want you to. | 我告诉过你,我不希望你这样做 |
[17:20] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[17:22] | I just got so worried, and I wanted to protect you. | 我只是非常担心,我想保护你 |
[17:24] | And I thought, if I could just help you, I… | 我想,如果我能够帮助你,我… |
[17:27] | What you did was very wrong. | 你的所作所为非常错误 |
[17:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:31] | I am truly so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[17:32] | No. | 不 |
[17:38] | Your apology is not accepted. | 你的道歉不予接受 |
[17:54] | The lesion in your neck is cancerous, | 你脖子上的病变是癌症 |
[17:58] | and it has grown very quickly. | 而且它发展得非常快 |
[18:01] | I am suggesting a non-surgical approach, | 我建议采用非手术的方法 |
[18:03] | one with targeted therapies and radiation. | 一个是靶向治疗和放射治疗 |
[18:08] | It should give you a few more good years | 它应该能让你多好好活几年 |
[18:10] | before debilitating symptoms set in. | 之后才会出现衰弱的症状 |
[18:13] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[18:16] | There’s no way of removing it? | 没有办法移除它? |
[18:18] | It’s attached to the carotid artery. | 它与颈动脉相连 |
[18:20] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[18:24] | Um… | 嗯… |
[18:26] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢你,亚伦 |
[18:27] | That’s more than we hoped for when we came to you. | 这比我们来找你时希望的要多 |
[18:40] | I was here all night with Dr. Allen. | 我和艾伦医生在这里呆了一晚上 |
[18:44] | We have not come up with a better surgical solution. | 我们还没有想出更好的手术方案 |
[18:47] | Your choices from yesterday remain the same. | 你的选择仍然和昨天一样 |
[18:52] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[18:53] | Normal fetal movement. | 正常的胎儿运动 |
[18:56] | Heart rate is 140. | 心率为 140 |
[19:00] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[19:02] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[19:06] | I talked to Matt. | 我和马特谈过了 |
[19:08] | He’s making his way back, but it’ll be a couple of days. | 他正在赶回来,但要等上几天 |
[19:11] | He says whatever I decide to do, he will support it. | 他说无论我决定做什么,他都会支持 |
[19:15] | Which isn’t really helpful right now. | 这对现在来说,并没有什么帮助 |
[19:17] | No, it’s not. | 不,没有 |
[19:19] | You need to make a decision. | 你需要做一个决定 |
[19:26] | He shouldn’t have gone, but we needed the money, | 他不应该走,但我们需要钱 |
[19:29] | and it was a great opportunity. | 而这是一个很好的机会 |
[19:31] | But mostly, I feel like it was | 但主要是,我觉得这是 |
[19:33] | a reason for him to be somewhere else. | 他有理由去别的地方 |
[19:39] | He says one thing but does something different. | 他说一套,做的却是另一套 |
[19:46] | How do you know if he loves you? | 你怎么知道他是否爱你? |
[19:51] | He does. | 他确实如此 |
[19:55] | But someone can love you and still let you down. | 但有人可以爱你,但仍然让你失望 |
[19:59] | That doesn’t seem right. | 这似乎不对 |
[20:02] | No. | 不 |
[20:03] | No, it doesn’t. | 不,它不 |
[20:05] | Knowing what to expect of others is difficult. | 知道对他人的期望是困难的 |
[20:09] | People can be very unreliable. | 人们可能非常不可靠 |
[20:12] | That’s why I always wanted to be a doctor. | 这就是为什么我一直想成为一名医生 |
[20:15] | Science and biology and medicine are very reliable. | 科学和生物学以及医学是非常可靠的 |
[20:21] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[20:28] | She’s relying on me. | 她在倚靠我 |
[20:37] | I need to do what’s best for my baby. | 我需要做对我的孩子最有利的事 |
[20:41] | Go ahead with the external fixation. | 继续进行外部固定 |
[20:51] | How would you rate the new self-serve, self-pay system? | 你如何评价新的自我服务;自我支付系统? |
[20:54] | Four stars. | 四颗星 |
[20:55] | Not five? | 不是五个? |
[20:56] | I prefer to be stingy with my top rating. | 我宁愿吝惜我的最高评级 |
[21:01] | Last night was a five. | 昨天晚上是一个五粒星 |
[21:05] | So it was even better than | 因此,它甚至比 |
[21:06] | a convenient way to buy a smoothie? | 买冰沙的便捷方式? |
[21:09] | Hey, what are you doing Thursday night? | 嘿,星期四晚上你在做什么? |
[21:11] | I invited Morgan and Alex to have dinner with us. | 我邀请摩根和亚历克斯与我们共进晚餐 |
[21:16] | A double date? | 双人约会? |
[21:18] | I didn’t realize we were going public. | 我没有意识到我们要公开了 |
[21:21] | We’re both consenting adults. | 我们都是自愿的成年人 |
[21:22] | What’s to hide? | 有什么可隐藏的? |
[21:25] | As the boss, you are free to do what you like. | 作为老板,你可以自由地做你喜欢的事 |
[21:29] | As a partner, that’s not the way it works. | 作为一个伴侣,这不是它的运作方式 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:35] | I should have asked you before I told anyone. | 我应该在告诉别人之前先问问你 |
[21:42] | Marcus, you’re smart and funny and almost too good-looking, | 马库斯,你很聪明,很有趣,而且几乎太好看了 |
[21:47] | and your socks don’t just match your sweaters, | 而你的袜子不仅仅是与你的毛衣相配 |
[21:49] | they elevate your whole aesthetic. | 他们提升了你的整个审美 |
[21:51] | And I told Morgan because I’m excited about you. | 而我告诉摩根是因为我对你感到兴奋 |
[21:58] | About us. | 关于我们 |
[22:04] | I’ll make the reservation. | 我去预订 |
[22:14] | There’s a surgical solution here, isn’t there? | 这里有一个手术的解决方案,不是吗? |
[22:15] | No, no, no. Not a safe one. | 不,不,不 不是一个安全的 |
[22:18] | But you’ve built your career on doing surgeries | 但你的事业是建立在做 |
[22:20] | that most doctors think are too dangerous. | 大多数医生认为这太危险的手术上 |
[22:21] | Yeah, because, to quote you, I am an insufferable egomaniac. | 是的,因为引用你的话说,我是一个无法忍受的自大狂 |
[22:24] | But that’s who we came to see, | 但这就是我们来见的人 |
[22:26] | and now I’m getting some surgeon who’s gonna run off to Montana | 现在我得到了一些外科医生,他要跑到蒙大拿州去 |
[22:28] | in the guise of becoming a decent human being? | 在成为一个体面的人的幌子下? |
[22:29] | Okay, uh, criticize me, yell at me if you like. | 好吧,呃,如果你愿意,批评我,骂我 |
[22:32] | I understand you’re upset. All those late nights | 我理解你的心情 所有这些深夜 |
[22:34] | where you were tackling the most impossible cases, | 你在那里处理最不可能的案件 |
[22:36] | exhausting every possible angle. | 用尽各种可能的角度 |
[22:38] | You come alive in surgery, more than you did in… | 你在手术中变得活泼起来,比你在手术中更有活力 |
[22:41] | There are other surgeons. There are other hospitals. | 有其他的外科医生 还有其他医院 |
[22:44] | I have done everything I know how to do to help you and Sunil. | 我已经做了我知道的一切,来帮助你和苏尼 |
[22:47] | I am sorry if that’s not enough. | 如果这还不够,我很抱歉 |
[22:52] | I think you’re scared. | 我觉得你很害怕 |
[22:54] | Of what? | 怕什么? |
[22:56] | Failing. | 失败 |
[22:58] | Of failing me again. | 再次让我失望 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I wish that were true. | 是的,我希望那是真的 |
[23:06] | It’s Sunil. | 是,苏尼 |
[23:11] | I need to get out of here. | 我需要离开这里 |
[23:13] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你没看到正在发生什么吗? |
[23:14] | Sunil, Sunil. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Sunil, Sunil. | 苏尼,苏尼 等待,等待,等待,等待 苏尼,苏尼 |
[23:16] | Stand by with a sedative. | 准备好镇静剂 |
[23:17] | Ahead of you. Just trying to get close. | 在你前面 只是想靠近 |
[23:18] | You’re right where you’re supposed to be, honey. | 你就在你应该在的地方,爱人 |
[23:20] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[23:22] | All right, tell me… tell me their names. | 好吧,告诉我…告诉我他们的名字 |
[23:25] | Tell… Tell me their… Tell me the… | 告诉…告诉我他们的…告诉我… |
[23:27] | I don’t know you! | 我不认识你! |
[23:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇,哇,哇! |
[23:33] | You got him? I got him. I got him. I got him. | 你抓住他了吗?我抓到他了 我抓到他了 我抓到他了 |
[23:34] | Oh… | 哦… |
[23:35] | I got him. I got him. | 我抓到他了 我抓到他了 |
[23:38] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[23:42] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[23:49] | My patient chose to prioritize her baby. | 我的病人选择优先考虑她的孩子 |
[23:51] | We did the external fixation. | 我们做了外部固定 |
[23:53] | She’s resting comfortably, and you need to correct my scores. | 她正在舒适地休息,你需要纠正我的分数 |
[23:57] | I can’t restore the data. | 我无法恢复数据 |
[23:59] | You are very smart. | 你是非常聪明的 |
[24:02] | You can figure out a way. | 你可以想出一个办法 |
[24:04] | Shaun, I apologize, | 尚恩,我很抱歉 |
[24:07] | but I… I can’t undo what’s been done. | 但我…我无法挽回已经发生的事情 |
[24:09] | Lea, the scores reflect my work and me. | 莉亚,分数反映了我的工作和我 |
[24:14] | No, it didn’t. | 不,它没有 |
[24:16] | The algorithm ignored what’s best in you. | 该算法忽略了你最宝贵的瑰宝 |
[24:18] | No, it should be the same for everyone. | 不,这对每个人都应该是一样的 |
[24:21] | The data has to be corrected. | 数据必须得到纠正 |
[24:24] | I can’t, Shaun. I’m sorry. | 我不可以,尚恩,我很抱歉 |
[24:28] | Then you need to tell Salen. | 那么你需要告诉莎伦 |
[24:30] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这是个可怕的想法 |
[24:32] | There is no other option. | 没有其他选择 |
[24:34] | Shaun, I could lose my job. | 尚恩,我可能会失去我的工作 |
[24:36] | You broke the rules. | 你违反了规则 |
[24:38] | Maybe you should get fired. | 也许你应该被解雇 |
[24:49] | I’m fine, really. | 我很好,真的 |
[24:51] | Humor me. | 幽默一下吧 |
[24:53] | Pupil response is normal. | 瞳孔反应正常 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[25:01] | I was so frustrated. | 我感到非常沮丧 |
[25:02] | I… I appreciate everything that you’ve done. | 我…我感谢你所做的一切 |
[25:04] | You owe us nothing, | 你不欠我们什么 |
[25:07] | and you’ve gone out of your way to help. | 而且你已经不遗余力地提供帮助 |
[25:10] | Here’s some Naproxen. | 这里有一些萘普生 |
[25:13] | It’ll help with the pain and soreness. | 这将有助于缓解疼痛和酸痛 |
[25:18] | I don’t blame you anymore. | 我不再责怪你了… |
[25:21] | For Maddie… No, p… | 为麦迪…不,是… |
[25:22] | No, don’t. Please stop. | 不,不要 请停止 |
[25:24] | Don’t do that. I need you to hear this. | 不要这样做 我需要你听听这个 |
[25:29] | For a long time, I did blame you. | 在很长一段时间里,我确实在责备你 |
[25:33] | I could barely look at a picture of Maddie | 我几乎不能看麦迪的照片… |
[25:36] | without being reminded about how angry I was, | 而没有提醒我有多生气 |
[25:41] | and how angry I was at you trying to replace her with Shaun. | 以及我对你试图用尚恩取代她的做法,感到多么愤怒 |
[25:46] | Shaun wasn’t meant to replace Maddie. | 尚恩并不是为了取代麦迪 |
[25:49] | My God. | 我的天 |
[25:51] | Nobody can. | 没有人可以 |
[25:58] | Becoming a part of Sunil’s family has brought me peace. | 成为苏尼家庭的一员,给我带来了平静 |
[26:03] | They’re my whole world. | 他们是我的整个世界 |
[26:11] | And I’m so glad you found Shaun. | 我很高兴你找到尚恩 |
[26:26] | You’re right, I am scared. | 你是对的,我很害怕 |
[26:31] | If I operate on Sunil and he died, | 如果我给苏尼做手术,他死了 |
[26:35] | I’d be responsible for you losing someone you love. | 我会为你失去你爱的人… |
[26:45] | Again. | 再一次负责 |
[26:58] | I’ll take another look at the imaging. | 我将再看一下成像 |
[27:01] | I can’t promise anything. | 我不能保证什么 |
[27:03] | Who knows, maybe this egomaniac can come up with something. | 谁知道呢,也许这个自大狂能想出什么办法 |
[27:19] | She’s having severe abdominal pain. | 她有严重的腹痛 |
[27:20] | BP’s 73 over 49. She’s hypotensive. | 血压为 73/49 她有低血压 |
[27:22] | There’s uterine bleeding from a placental abruption. | 胎盘早剥引起的子宫出血 |
[27:24] | It’s a delayed reaction to the crash. | 这是对崩溃的延迟反应 |
[27:26] | Her choice was moot. | 她的选择是没有意义的 |
[27:28] | Okay, page Dr. Lim to the OR for an emergency C-section. | 好的,呼叫林医生到手术室进行紧急剖腹产 |
[27:44] | We’re ready. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[27:49] | I love you. I love you, too. | 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[28:15] | DR. REZNICK: Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:19] | What are those for? | 那些是用来做什么的? |
[28:21] | I know how mad you were when these disappeared from the vending machine. | 我知道当这些东西从自动售货机上消失的时候,你有多生气 |
[28:25] | Salen’s health-conscious revamp | 莎伦的健康意识改造 |
[28:27] | was not a victimless crime. | 这不是一个没有受害者的犯罪 |
[28:29] | I drove 20 minutes to a gas station to get those for you. | 我开了 20 分钟的车到一个加油站为你买这些东西 |
[28:32] | This is the bribe? | 这就是贿赂? |
[28:33] | No, it’s just chips. | 不,这只是薯片 |
[28:37] | And a declaration | 并正式宣布 |
[28:39] | that I will respect the boundaries you’ve set. | 我将尊重你所设定的界限 |
[28:43] | You don’t have to do dinner. | 你不需要做晚餐 |
[28:45] | I’ll survive. | 我将会活过来 |
[28:49] | I assume Salen will be picking up the check? | 我想莎伦将会拿起支票? |
[28:53] | I don’t love your ambitious streak, but I do love you. | 我不喜欢你的雄心壮志,但我确实爱你 |
[28:57] | I’ll be your arm candy for the night. | 我将成为你今晚的臂膀 |
[29:04] | DR. LIM: How long until we have access to start the C-section? | 还有多久我们才能开始剖腹产? |
[29:06] | JORDAN: A few more seconds. | 再过几秒钟 |
[29:08] | BP’s 70 over 55. Heart rate 109. | 血压 70 对 55 心率 109 |
[29:11] | Fetal tones? | 胎儿的音调? |
[29:13] | Present, but we saw D-cells on the tracing. The baby is stressed. | 存在,但我们在描记上看到了 D 细胞 该婴儿有压力 |
[29:15] | Once the baby is out, we will immediately begin | 一旦孩子出来了,我们将立即开始 |
[29:16] | an in-fix pedicle screw rod fixation. | 以一个 in-fix 椎体螺钉杆固定 |
[29:19] | She’ll walk fine. | 她会行得很好 |
[29:20] | We’ll need a two and a half millimeter drill bit | 我们将需要一个 2.5 毫米的钻头 |
[29:22] | and titanium screws. | 和钛合金螺钉 |
[29:26] | We’re clear. ChloraPrep and scalpel. | 我们可以了,ChloraPrep 涂抹器和手术刀 |
[29:34] | DR. PARK: BP and heart rate stable. | 血压和心率稳定 |
[29:37] | Carcinoma’s in the cross hairs. | 癌细胞在十字准在线 |
[29:40] | “Be quick, but don’t hurry,” as John Wooden used to say. | 「要快,但不要急」庄伍登曾经说过 |
[29:44] | Starting resection. | 开始切除 |
[29:49] | Suction. | 吸血 |
[29:50] | That’s a lot of bleeding. | 那出血量很大 |
[29:52] | Yeah, well, we’re poking around the carotid. | 是的,我们正在探查颈动脉的情况 |
[29:53] | It’s to be expected. | 这是可以预料的 |
[29:55] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[29:57] | BP’s 64 over 42. | 血压 64 对 42 |
[30:02] | Do you see any vascular feeders you can clip? | 你看到任何可以夹住的维管束喂养者吗? |
[30:05] | No. | 没有 |
[30:06] | Tumor has completely invaded the artery. | 肿瘤已经完全侵入了动脉 |
[30:10] | We’re gonna have to move fast. | 我们必须快速行动 |
[30:13] | Mother’s BP is still dropping. 50 over 37. | 母亲的血压仍在下降 50 对 37 |
[30:15] | Hang another two units. Extending uterine incision. | 再挂两个单位 延长子宫切口 |
[30:21] | Okay, here she comes. | 好了,她来了 |
[30:28] | Dr. Murphy, Dr. Allen, deliver the placenta. | 墨菲医生、阿伦医生,把植入性胎盘拿过来 |
[30:31] | Check for uterine bleeding before beginning internal fixation. | 在开始内固定之前,检查是否有子宫出血 |
[30:35] | Dr. Lim, Apgar’s three. | 林医生,阿柏加分数是3分。 |
[30:37] | The baby’s in distress. | 孩子有难了 |
[30:40] | She’s not oxygenating. We need to intubate. | 她没有吸氧 我们需要插管 |
[30:42] | Dr. Murphy, with me. | 墨菲医生,和我一起 |
[30:45] | Get a blood gas. | 做个血气检查 |
[30:50] | Bagging 100% oxygen. | 袋装 100% 的氧气 |
[30:55] | Baby is acidotic with a pH of seven. | 婴儿是酸性的,pH 值为 7 |
[31:01] | No improvement in vitals or oxygen sat. | 生命体征和氧饱和度没有改善 |
[31:05] | Check the tube’s positioning. | 检查管子的定位 |
[31:11] | ET tube is in the correct position. | 气道插管处于正确的位置 |
[31:13] | Equal breath sounds on both sides. | 两边的呼吸声相等 |
[31:16] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全不合理 |
[31:33] | The baby has a congenital heart defect. | 婴儿有先天性心脏缺陷 |
[31:36] | The patent ductus arteriosus is closing. That is causing hypoxia. | 动脉导管未闭合,这导致了缺氧 |
[31:39] | We need to open the duct and oxygenate her blood. | 我们需要开启管道,给她的血液充氧 |
[31:41] | Call the pharmacy for PGE, stat. | 打电话给药房,要前列腺素,立即 |
[32:03] | Start the PGE at 0.1. | 在 0.1 处启动前列腺素 |
[32:10] | DR. PARK: BP’s 61 over 42. | 血压是61对42 |
[32:12] | DR. GLASSMAN: Tumor’s hypervascular. | 肿瘤的血管很发达 |
[32:14] | I can’t see a damn thing. | 我看不到任何该死的东西 |
[32:15] | There’s too much blood. | 有太多的血了 |
[32:16] | Should we stop the bleeding and abort the resection? | 我们是否应该止血,并中止切除手术? |
[32:22] | No. | 不 |
[32:24] | Tubing… clear plastic surgical tubing. | 管子……透明塑料外科管子 |
[32:34] | Baby isn’t pinking up. | 宝宝没有涨起 |
[32:36] | PGE is in. IV looks good. | 前列腺素已进入,静脉注射看起来不错 |
[32:41] | V-tach. Starting compressions. | 心室频脉。开始按压 |
[32:47] | What if it’s not a heart defect? | 如果不是心脏缺陷呢? |
[32:51] | We’re gonna occlude the carotid, | 我们要封住颈动脉 |
[32:55] | blocking the blood until we can cut the damn thing out. | 阻断血液,直到我们能把这该死的东西切出来 |
[32:59] | He’ll stroke out. | 他就会中风了 |
[33:00] | DR. GLASSMAN: That’s what the plastic tube is for. | 这就是塑料管的作用 |
[33:02] | I’m gonna build a shunt bypass, | 我打算建一个分流旁路 |
[33:05] | keep the blood flowing to the brain. | 保持血液流向大脑 |
[33:08] | Suction. | 吸血 |
[33:14] | Apply the clamp. | 应用夹子 |
[33:25] | Dissecting scissors. | 解剖剪刀 |
[33:46] | Ugly little thing. | 丑陋的小东西 |
[33:49] | Okay. Stand by with the patch. | 好的,准备好补料 |
[33:53] | Let’s clean it up. | 让我们把它清理干净 |
[33:58] | No obvious metabolic disorder. | 没有明显的代谢紊乱 |
[34:01] | No evidence of head trauma or pneumothorax. | 没有头部外伤或气胸的征状 |
[34:03] | No mucus plug in ET tube. | 气道插管内无粘液塞 |
[34:05] | No transient tachypnea in the newborn. | 新生儿没有呼吸急促 |
[34:08] | The PGE is the right dosage… | 前列腺素是正确的剂量… |
[34:11] | What? | 什么? |
[34:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:13] | Shaun, what? | 尚恩,什么? |
[34:16] | It’s expired. | 它已经过期了 |
[34:19] | Call the pharmacy. | 给药房打电话 |
[34:20] | We need more PGE, but from a different lot. | 我们需要更多的前列腺素,但来自不同的批次 |
[34:25] | The PGE is expired. We need… | 前列腺素已经过期,我们需要… |
[34:32] | The pharmacy says we don’t have another lot. | 药房说,我们没有其他批次 |
[34:33] | Our entire supply is expired. | 我们的全部供应已经过期 |
[34:36] | Prep for catheterization. | 为导管手术做准备 |
[34:38] | We might be able to keep the PDA open with a stent. | 我们也许能够用支架保持 开放性动脉导管 开放 |
[34:41] | Stop! | 停止! |
[34:43] | Alprostadil! | 阿普斯地! |
[34:44] | We need to run PGE at 0.1 micrograms. | 我们需要在 0.1 微克时执行 前列腺素 |
[34:47] | Tell the pharmacist to mix 10 vials of 50 micrograms of Alprostadil | 告诉药剂师,将 10 瓶 50 微克的阿普洛地混合在一起 |
[34:49] | with 10 milliliters of saline solution. | 用 10 毫升的生理盐水 |
[34:51] | Mix 10 vials of 50 micrograms of Alprostadil. | 混合 10 瓶 50 微克的阿普斯地 |
[34:55] | He says that’s the wrong medication. | 他说这是错误的用药 |
[34:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[35:00] | It’ll be faster if I do it myself. | 如果我自己做,会更快 |
[35:15] | Uh, you know this is for erectile dysfunction? | 呃,你知道这是在治疗勃起功能障碍吗? |
[35:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:19] | Alprostadil is the same drug as PGE | 阿普斯地是与 前列腺素相同的药物 |
[35:21] | but in a different concentration. | 但在不同的浓度 |
[35:23] | We need to run the IV at 0.056 milliliters per minute. | 我们需要以每分钟 0.056 毫升的速度进行静脉注射 |
[35:26] | That will give the baby 0.1 micrograms per kilogram per minute. | 这将使婴儿每分钟获得每公斤 0.1 微克的能量 |
[35:30] | Pushing 0.1. | 推进 0.1 |
[35:40] | Restarting compressions. | 重新开始按压 |
[35:45] | Mucous membrane’s still blue. | 粘膜仍然是蓝色的 |
[35:47] | Oxygen saturation’s not registering. | 氧饱和度没有读数 |
[35:49] | We just need to give it more time. | 我们只是需要给它更多的时间 |
[35:55] | Hold compressions. | 保持按压 |
[36:00] | Pulse not palpable. | 脉搏无法触及 |
[36:02] | No, push 0.2 of the solution. | 不,推 0.2 的溶液 |
[36:05] | Restarting compressions. | 重新开始按压 |
[36:10] | Dr. Murphy. No. | 墨菲医生。不 |
[36:11] | Push 0.2. | 推进 0.2 |
[36:12] | Dr. Murphy, the baby is flatlining. | 墨菲医生,婴儿已无生命迹像 |
[36:14] | No. There’s nothing more we can do. | 不,我们已经无能为力了 |
[36:15] | No, I can save her! Shaun. | 不,我可以救她 尚恩 |
[36:39] | Time of death, 18:23. | 死亡时间,18:23 |
[37:06] | Sunil’s recovering very nicely. | 苏尼的恢复情况非常好 |
[37:08] | Just, no exercise or, you know, | 只是,不要做运动或,你知道 |
[37:11] | strenuous activity for the next six weeks. | 在接下来的六个星期里,不要进行剧烈活动 |
[37:18] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[37:29] | Don’t go to Montana. | 不要去蒙大拿州 |
[37:32] | You still need Shaun. | 你仍然需要尚恩 |
[37:35] | He makes you better. | 他让你变得更好 |
[38:02] | Hang up. | 结束通话电话 |
[38:05] | I need to call you back. | 我需要给你回电话 |
[38:07] | We just lost a baby, because this hospital wasn’t prepared. | 我们刚刚失去了一个婴儿,因为这间医院没有做好准备 |
[38:10] | The medication we needed was expired. | 我们需要的药物已经过期 |
[38:12] | All of it. No back-up batch. | 所有的,没有后备批次 |
[38:16] | Did the money you saved pay for your water wall? | 你省下的钱是否支付了你的水墙? |
[38:20] | In my 15 years here, | 在我在这里的 15 年里 |
[38:24] | nothing like this has ever been allowed to happen. | 这样的事情从来没有被允许发生过 |
[38:28] | This hospital’s priorities… your priorities | 这间医院的优先事项……你的优先事项 |
[38:30] | are upside down, and today, that killed someone. | 是颠倒的,而今天,这杀了一个人 |
[38:37] | How’s the mother? | 母亲怎么样了? |
[38:40] | Recovering. | 正在恢复中 |
[38:42] | She won’t be conscious for a few hours. | 她在几个小时内不会有意识 |
[38:47] | I’ll make sure and have a grief counselor standing by. | 我将确保并找一个悲伤咨询师随时待命 |
[38:51] | And call your lawyers, too. | 也要给你的律师打电话… |
[38:56] | When she finds out that her baby died | 当她发现她的孩子死了 |
[38:58] | because of expired meds… | 因为过期的药物… |
[38:59] | Dr. Lim, until we’ve done a thorough M&M | 林医生,直到我们做了一个彻底的死因讨论会 |
[39:03] | and identified what changes need to be made, | 并确定了需要做出的改变 |
[39:07] | discretion is in everyone’s best interest. | 酌情处理符合每个人的最佳利益 |
[39:13] | Are you suggesting we not tell her the truth? | 你是在建议我们不要告诉她真相吗? |
[39:15] | I’m suggesting we all have exposure. | 我建议我们都有接触 |
[39:18] | You, the residents. | 你们、住院医生 |
[39:23] | Audrey, | 奥黛丽 |
[39:26] | this is a tragic day. | 这是一个悲惨的日子 |
[39:29] | But we cannot allow a single event | 但我们不能允许一个单一的事件 |
[39:31] | to derail everything we do here. | 来破坏我们在这里所做的一切 |
[39:50] | Salen made cuts. | 莎伦削减了 |
[39:52] | We’re… We’re behind on inventory. | 我们…我们在库存方面落后了 |
[39:53] | It just… | 它只是… |
[39:56] | It… it fell through the cracks. | 它……它从缝隙中落下 |
[39:58] | Expired. | 过期了 |
[40:02] | Expired. | 过期了 |
[40:05] | Expired! | 过期了! |
[40:07] | Expired! | 过期了! |
[40:09] | They’re all useless! | 他们全都没用! |
[40:10] | Shaun. No! | 尚恩,不! |
[40:11] | Shaun, stop, stop, stop, stop! They’re all… No! | 尚恩,停下,停下,停下, !他们全都…不! |
[40:13] | It wasn’t your… It wasn’t your fault! N-N… Please! Please! No! | 这不是你的…这不是你的错!我… 我…求你了!求你了!不! |
[40:16] | There’s nothing more you could have done! No, you lied to me! | 你已经没有什么可以做的了! 不,你对我撒谎了! |
[40:18] | I can’t trust you! | 我不能相信你! |
[40:21] | And I can’t marry you. | 而且我不能和你结婚 |
[40:27] | Shaun. Shaun! | 尚恩,尚恩! |
[40:35] | You’re hyperventilating. Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 你喘不过气来了 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[40:37] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我看着我 |
[40:39] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:41] | Take a deep breath now, okay? | 现在深呼吸一下,好吗? |
[40:43] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[40:45] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[40:46] | You can talk to me. | 你可以和我谈 |
[40:48] | Dr. Glassman, | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[40:52] | you… you are a… | 你… 你是一个… |
[40:56] | An awful best man | 一个可怕的伴郎 |
[40:58] | and a terrible mentor. | 和一个糟糕的导师 |
[41:01] | You said you would never abandon me, but that’s a lie. | 你说你永远不会抛弃我,但这是个谎言 |
[41:04] | A lie. | 一个谎言 |
[41:05] | That is a lie! | 这是个谎言! |
[41:07] | Why is everyone lying to me? Why? | 为什么每个人都在对我撒谎?为什么? |
[41:10] | You should have been running the hospital! | 你应该去管理医院! |
[41:13] | If you had, the baby would not have died! | 如果有你,那小孩就不会死了! |
[41:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:43] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这里 我在这里 |
[41:45] | Shaun. | 尚恩 |
[41:47] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[42:01] | I’m right here. I got you. | 我就在这里 你有我 |
[42:05] | I got you. | 你有我 |
[42:11] | I got you. I got you. | 我在这里 我在这里 |
[42:26] | I got you. I’m right here. | 我在这里 我就在这里 |