时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Morgan’s meatballs? Garlic. | 摩根的肉丸?大蒜 |
[00:07] | Lim’s brownies. Walnuts. | 林的布朗尼蛋糕 核桃 |
[00:09] | Okay, you can’t have an empty plate the whole time, | 好吧 你不可能一直都是空着碟子 |
[00:11] | because it is kind of rude. | 因为这有点不礼貌 |
[00:12] | Wouldn’t it be ruder to take food and not eat it? | 拿了食物却不吃 不是不礼貌吗? |
[00:18] | Your recliner does not go with | 你的躺椅和 |
[00:19] | any of the other furniture in the living room. | 客厅里的任何其他家具不夹 |
[00:21] | It’s older and, you know, a little worn in. | 它比较旧 而且 你知道 有点破旧 |
[00:25] | Which is why I like it. It’s unique. | 这就是为什么我喜欢它 它很独特 |
[00:27] | I do, too, and it’s super comfortable, | 我也是 而且超级舒服 |
[00:30] | which is why it’ll go great in the den. | 这就是为什么它在书房里 |
[00:32] | Upstairs. | 楼上会很受欢迎 |
[00:34] | Fair enough. | 足够公平 |
[00:37] | Loading up for an ultramarathon? | 为超级马拉松准备? |
[00:40] | Figured I’d better try everyone’s contributions. | 我想我最好试试大家的贡献 |
[00:42] | Your brownies were great. Well, thank you. | 你的布朗尼蛋糕很好 谢谢你 |
[00:44] | I should be the one carbo loading, | 我应该是那个装碳水化合物的人 |
[00:46] | seeing as half my department’s in New York | 因为我的部门有一半在纽约 |
[00:47] | for the next three days. | 在接下来的三天里 |
[00:49] | Those conferences raise the hospital’s profile, | 这些会议提高了医院的知名度 |
[00:52] | as well as your department’s. | 以及你们部门的 |
[00:56] | That has mayonnaise. | 这有蛋黄酱 |
[00:58] | You don’t have to eat it. | 你不一定要吃它 |
[01:00] | Just move some to a napkin every few minutes, | 每隔几分钟就搬一些到餐巾纸上 |
[01:04] | then just… | 然后就… |
[01:11] | I am going to need a lot of napkins. | 我将需要大量的餐巾纸 |
[01:17] | Or none at all. I have to go. | 或者根本就不用 我得走了 |
[01:25] | Jake Khan, 32. | 杰克・克汗 32 岁 |
[01:26] | Cut off his big toe while camping. | 在露营时切断了他的大脚趾 |
[01:28] | Chopping wood is very dangerous. | 砍柴是非常危险的 |
[01:30] | My neighbor in Wyoming nearly died | 我在怀俄明州的邻居差点死了… |
[01:32] | after hitting his foot with an axe. | 在用斧头砸了他的脚之后 |
[01:34] | It wasn’t an axe, it was a machete. | 这不是一把斧头 而是一把砍刀 |
[01:36] | She wasn’t chopping wood. | 她不是在砍柴 |
[01:37] | I woke up, and the tent was dark. | 我醒来的时候 帐篷里一片漆黑 |
[01:39] | I thought I saw a snake, but it was his foot. | 我以为我看到一条蛇 但那是他的脚 |
[01:42] | Do you normally wear glasses? | 你平时戴眼镜吗? |
[01:48] | I retract that question. | 我收回这个问题 |
[01:50] | Can you reattach it? | 你能重新连接它吗? |
[01:52] | Your machete was very sharp. | 你的弯刀非常锋利 |
[01:54] | So yes. | 所以可以的 |
[01:59] | Your sweet potato casserole was a runaway hit. | 你的红薯砂锅非常的受欢迎 |
[02:01] | It was gone before I got any. | 在我拿到任何东西之前 它就已经消失了 |
[02:02] | You should have had some back at the apartment | 你应该在有机会的时候 |
[02:04] | when you had the chance. | 在公寓里吃一些 |
[02:05] | I got distracted, which I seem to remember was your fault. | 我分心了 我似乎记得这是你的错 |
[02:11] | You busy this weekend? | 这个周末你忙吗? |
[02:12] | Actually, a few of my college buddies are in town. | 事实上 我的几个大学同学也在城里 |
[02:14] | Well, I’d love to hear all about | 好吧 我很想听听所有关于 |
[02:16] | my boyfriend’s frat house exploits. | 我男朋友在兄弟会里的表现 |
[02:18] | I think they kind of just want to catch up with me. | 我想他们只是想知道我近况 |
[02:21] | Maybe next time? | 也许下一次? |
[02:22] | Yeah. Totally. | 是的 当然好了 |
[02:24] | Next time. | 下一次 |
[02:28] | Digital nerve is fully reattached. | 数字神经完全重新连接 |
[02:31] | Check for distal pulses. | 检查远程脉搏 |
[02:35] | Add this to the list of reasons I don’t go camping. | 将此加入我不去露营的原因列表之一 |
[02:37] | Right after ticks, bears, and giardia. | 紧随蜱虫、熊和贾第虫之后 |
[02:40] | Lea loves bears. She thinks they’re cute. | 莉亚喜欢小熊 她认为它们很可爱 |
[02:42] | A grizzly bear can crush a bowling ball with its bite. | 一头灰熊可以用它的咬力压碎一个保龄球 |
[02:46] | I watch a lot of Discovery. | 我看了很多「Discovery」节目 |
[02:48] | Pulse present. | 脉搏有了 |
[02:49] | Color and capillary refill look good. | 颜色和毛细血管补给看起来不错 |
[02:51] | It’s wellperfused. | 这是很好的融合 |
[02:52] | Good. Let’s… | 很好 让我们… |
[02:57] | Dr. Lim, are you okay? | 林医生 你还好吗? |
[03:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just had a little bit too much at the potluck. | 是的 我很好 我只是在聚餐时吃得有点太多 |
[03:02] | All good. Let’s finish up here. | 都很好 让我们在这里结束 |
[03:04] | Let’s just place a dress… ing. | 让我们放置一件纱布… |
[03:17] | Step away. | 走吧 |
[03:19] | Very slowly. | 非常缓慢 |
[03:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:27] | CCan’t you see the snake right… there? | 你没看到那条蛇就在…那里吗? |
[03:33] | TThere is no snake. | 这里…没有蛇 |
[03:34] | Dr. Lim, I think you should step out. | 林医生 我认为你应该走出去 |
[04:02] | How are you feeling? Any nausea? Dizziness? | 你感觉如何?有恶心吗?头晕吗? |
[04:05] | No. What is happening? | 不 发生了什么事? |
[04:06] | Everyone here was at the potluck. | 这里的每个人都参加了聚餐活动 |
[04:08] | Has to be some sort of toxin or food poisoning. | 一定是某种毒素或食物中毒 |
[04:10] | Dr. Lim’s symptoms don’t seem like typical food poisoning. | 林医生的症状似乎并不像典型的食物中毒 |
[04:12] | How many people are… | 有多少人在… |
[04:15] | Shaunie! | 肖恩! |
[04:17] | I missed ya. Okay. | 我想念你 好的 |
[04:18] | Fourteen, including her. | 14 个 包括她 |
[04:22] | I’m cool, right? | 我很冷静 对吗? |
[04:24] | Like, if you were hanging out with a bunch of friends, | 比如 如果你和一群朋友一起出去玩 |
[04:26] | like, you’d want me to come? | 比如 你会希望我去吗? |
[04:27] | Totally. You’re the coolest. | 完全是这样 你是最酷的 |
[04:30] | Add insecure blabbering to the list of symptoms. | 在症状清单上加上没有安全感的胡言乱语 |
[04:32] | Start an IV, get him on some fluids. | 开始静脉注射 给他输液 |
[04:35] | Put me down! | 放我落来 |
[04:37] | You know what I love about you? Oh, no. | 你知道我喜欢你什么吗?哦 不 |
[04:39] | You look like a Disney princess. | 你看起来像一个迪斯尼公主 |
[04:40] | But you’re mean. And that’s so… | 但你很刻薄 而这是如此… |
[04:45] | …hot. | …火热 |
[04:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:47] | Uh, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:49] | That’s why we need to talk about my recliner. | 这就是为什么我们需要谈一谈我的躺椅 |
[04:51] | You can’t hide it in the den. | 你不能把它藏在书房里 |
[04:53] | It’s living room or bust. | 这是在客厅里 否则就会破烂 |
[04:55] | Okay, let’s find you a nice place to lie down. | 好吧 让我们给你找一个好地方躺下 |
[04:58] | Are you experiencing nausea, confusion, or hallucinations? | 你是否出现了恶心、混乱或幻觉? |
[05:03] | No. | 没有 |
[05:04] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[05:09] | Almost as great as your hair. | 几乎和你的头发一样棒 |
[05:13] | Temperature’s elevated. | 温度升高了 |
[05:15] | And you’re using the same voice you use | 而你用的是你 |
[05:17] | to talk to our neighbor’s dog. | 和我们邻居的狗说话所使用同样声音 |
[05:19] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[05:20] | Conditioner? | 调理剂? |
[05:21] | Genetics? | 遗传学? |
[05:23] | Pupils dilated. | 瞳孔放大 |
[05:29] | Waiting room is utter pandemonium. | 等候室里完全是一片混乱 |
[05:31] | We have an ETA on surgeons returning from the conference? | 我们有外科医生从会议返回的预计时间吗? |
[05:34] | There’s a huge storm in New York. | 纽约有一场巨大的风暴 |
[05:36] | Flights are grounded till tomorrow. | 航班停飞至明天 |
[05:37] | We can’t send anyone home till we know for sure | 在我们确定之前 我们不能送任何人回家 |
[05:39] | what we’re dealing with. | 我们正在处理的是什么 |
[05:40] | Let’s keep them in the E.R. and watch for any renal, | 让我们把他们留在急诊室里 观察是否有肾脏 |
[05:41] | hepatic, or neurological complications. | 肝脏 或神经系统的并发症 |
[05:43] | There aren’t enough bays in the E.R. | 急诊室里没有足够床位 |
[05:45] | to babysit a sick staff and also take in new patients. | 来照看生病的员工 同时也接收新的病人 |
[05:49] | We could use the private E.R. | 我们可以为病情较重的员工 |
[05:51] | bays for the sicker staff, | 使用私人急诊室的位置 |
[05:52] | then use a conference room for overflow. | 然后用一个会议室作为溢出空间 |
[05:54] | The residents’ break room is better. | 住院医生的休息室更好 |
[05:55] | Has a sink and no carpet. | 有一个水槽 没有地毯 |
[05:57] | It’s vomitready. | 它是可以呕吐的 |
[05:58] | Prep the break room, and then start figuring out | 准备好休息室 然后开始想办法 |
[06:00] | exactly what everyone ate. | 正是大家吃的东西 |
[06:01] | Document any commonalities. I’ll loop in Dr. Allen. | 记录任何共同点 我去找艾伦医生 |
[06:03] | The four of us will run point | 我们四个人将运行点 |
[06:05] | on any surgical and E.R… | 在任何手术和急诊室中 都可以看到 |
[06:10] | Dr. Andrews? | 安德鲁医生? |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 我很抱歉 请原谅我 |
[06:21] | And then there were three. | 然后有三个 |
[06:39] | I know it’s a little crazy out there right now, | 我知道现在外面有点疯狂 |
[06:42] | but in here, it’s just like any other day. | 但在这里 它就像其他任何一天一样 |
[06:44] | Mr. Hoyt here fractured his skull | 霍伊特先生在这里头骨骨折了 |
[06:46] | while trying to fix his roof, | 在试图修复他的屋顶时 |
[06:48] | and now we are going to try and fix him. | 而现在我们要尝试解决他 |
[06:50] | Dr. Murphy, help me mark up the patient, | 莫菲医生 帮我给病人做标记 |
[06:52] | and let’s crack him open. | 并让我们把他打开 |
[06:54] | I think you mean mark the trauma flap | 我想你是指 |
[06:56] | for the craniotomy? | 为开颅手术标记创伤的皮瓣? |
[06:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:03] | Who played Olympic Hills last week? | 上周谁打了奥林匹克山庄? |
[07:05] | Was that you? | 那是你吗? |
[07:06] | Put two balls in the pond off the first tee. | 在第一个发球枱旁的池边放两个球 |
[07:08] | Went downhill from there. | 从那里开始走下坡路了 |
[07:11] | I know that pond, and I hate that pond. | 我知道那个池 而且我讨厌那个池 |
[07:16] | You know the pot bunker on 18? | 你知道 18 号的壶形沙坑吗? |
[07:18] | Dr. Glassman, the CT scans show | 格拉斯曼医生 CT 扫描显示 |
[07:21] | skull fragments are putting pressure on the brain. | 颅骨碎片对大脑造成压力 |
[07:22] | We need to go faster. | 我们需要行动得更快 |
[07:26] | Four times, I hit the lip. | 四次 我都撞到了洞边 |
[07:28] | Four times, the ball rolled right back to my feet. | 有四次 球直接滚回了我的脚下 |
[07:31] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[07:46] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[07:48] | Floaty. | 飘飘然 |
[07:50] | Should I get a doctor? | 我应该找医生吗? |
[07:51] | No, it’s nice. | 不 这很好 |
[07:58] | The snakes still in your bed? | 蛇还在你的床上? |
[08:00] | No. | 没有 |
[08:03] | I think they’re sleeping. | 我想他们在睡觉 |
[08:10] | Your pink sweater is… amazing. | 你的粉色毛衣真是…令人惊叹 |
[08:17] | And swirly. | 还有漩涡状 |
[08:18] | So swirly. | 如此漩涡 |
[08:22] | It’s a good thing | 这是一件好事 |
[08:24] | you sent a chunk of the department to that conference. | 你派了一个部门的人去参加那个会议 |
[08:27] | Not that you asked me. | 多得你问我 |
[08:29] | I’m head of the hospital. | 我是医院的负责人 |
[08:31] | Like I could ever forget that. | 好像我可以忘记这一点 |
[08:33] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[08:34] | That classic Audrey Lim | 那个经典的奥黛丽林 |
[08:37] | passive aggressive pushback. | 被动攻击性的反击 |
[08:41] | Whatever was in the food | 不管食物里有什么 |
[08:43] | seems to have lowered your inhibitions, | 似乎已经降低了你的抑制力 |
[08:45] | so… Okay. Good. | 所以…好的 很好 |
[08:46] | You want me to be less passive aggressive? | 你想让我不那么被动攻击吗? |
[08:50] | Yes, I would. | 是的 我想的 |
[08:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[08:57] | All that talk about how much you care about the hospital? | 所有关于你有多关心医院的言论? |
[09:02] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信这一套 |
[09:08] | You love being the president. | 你喜欢当主席 |
[09:11] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你喜欢 |
[09:14] | And all that power and attention | 而所有这些权力和注意力 |
[09:18] | just feeds your ginormous ego. | 只是满足你巨大的自负 |
[09:22] | that’s rich, | 这很丰富 |
[09:22] | coming from the control freak | 来自于控制欲强的人 |
[09:24] | who keeps just enough chaos in her life to feel cool. | 在她的生活中保持足够的混乱 让她感觉很酷 |
[09:28] | This whole maverick, daredevil schtick? | 这整个特立独行和敢作敢为的表演? |
[09:32] | I’m so over it. Aren’t you over it? | 我已经受够了 你还没有结束吗? |
[09:35] | You know what I’m over? | 你知道我在做什么吗? |
[09:38] | Your skintight clothes. | 你的紧身衣 |
[09:41] | Yeah, we get it. You’re in great shape. | 是的 我们明白 你的身材很好 |
[09:44] | Excuse me, maybe you two should… | 对不起 也许你们两个应该… |
[09:45] | For your age. | 对于你的年龄 |
[09:47] | I work out. | 我在外面工作 |
[09:48] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[09:50] | …stop talking about anything. | …停止谈论任何事情 |
[09:58] | The cranioplasty took seven minutes longer than it should have. | 颅骨整形术比应有的时间多花了 7 分钟 |
[10:02] | I’m okay with that, as long as we have a smooth surgery. | 只要我们手术顺利 我就没问题 |
[10:05] | But with all the cases we have… | 但是 在我们拥有的所有个案中… |
[10:07] | Shaun, you’re in the O.R. | 肖恩 你在手术室里 |
[10:08] | You’re a leader. Okay? | 你是一个领导者 好吗? |
[10:10] | When people are stressed, that’s when mistakes happen. | 当人们有压力时 就是错误发生的时候 |
[10:12] | How does pretending a stressful situation | 假装一个有压力的情况没有压力 |
[10:14] | isn’t stressful make it less stressful? | 是如何做到让它不那么紧张? |
[10:16] | Dr. Glassman? Bay seven is waiting. | 格拉斯曼医生?七号湾正在等待 |
[10:19] | Keep the morale up, keep the tension down. | 保持高昂的士气 减少紧张的情绪 |
[10:28] | Do you remember what you ate from the potluck? | 你还记得你在聚餐中吃了什么吗? |
[10:30] | Your hair’s emitting… | 你的头发散发着… |
[10:33] | A glow. | 一片光泽 |
[10:36] | Probably because it’s on fire. | 可能是因为它着火了 |
[10:44] | Let’s move you to a quiet area. | 让我们把你移到一个安静的地方 |
[10:46] | This is so not the worst trip I’ve been on. | 这不是我所经历的最糟糕的旅行 |
[10:50] | I work in tech. | 我在技术领域工作 |
[10:51] | You’ve been to one microdosing session in the Redwoods, | 你已经参加过一次在红杉树下的微剂量会议 |
[10:54] | you’ve been to all of them. | 你已经去过所有的地方了 |
[10:56] | Please answer my questions. | 请回答我的问题 |
[10:57] | I need to pinpoint what dish is affecting everyone. | 我需要确定是什么食物影响了大家 |
[11:00] | good idea. I wanna help. | 好主意 我想帮忙 |
[11:01] | You are way too high for that. Oh, yeah? | 你的水平太高了 喔 是吗? |
[11:04] | I ate Skarlen’s cake, | 我吃了 Skarlen 的蛋糕 |
[11:06] | which definitely had too much nutmeg, | 其中肯定有太多的肉荳蔻 |
[11:07] | which can be a hallucinogenic. | 这可能是一种致幻剂 |
[11:09] | But she didn’t make enough to affect everyone. | 但她份量还不足以影响到每个人 |
[11:11] | I also ate Giacomin’s sandwiches, which were on rye. | 我还吃了贾科明的三明治 是黑麦的 |
[11:13] | Moldy rye supposedly caused the hysteria | 发霉的黑麦 塞勒姆女巫审判中 |
[11:15] | at the Salem Witch Trials, | 引起了歇斯底里的情绪 |
[11:16] | which I doubt everyone ate them, | 我怀疑每个人都吃了它们 |
[11:18] | because they were terrible. | 因为他们很糟糕 |
[11:21] | So dry. | 如此干燥 |
[11:23] | But given what I am feeling, uh, my expert opinion, | 但鉴于我的感受 我的专家意见 |
[11:27] | we’re in the neighborhood of LSD, mescaline. | 我们是介乎在 LSD、麦司卡林左右 |
[11:33] | Start asking people questions. | 开始问人问题 |
[11:34] | Mm. ‘Kay. | 可以 |
[11:38] | Irrigate into the incision site. | 灌注到切口部位 |
[11:40] | Does my urging you to move quickly make you tense? | 我催促你赶快行动 是否让你感到紧张? |
[11:42] | No. I can handle it. | 不 我可以处理 |
[11:44] | Dr. Glassman thinks the O.R. staff can’t, | 格拉斯曼医生认为手术室的工作人员不能 |
[11:46] | which is why he works too slowly. | 这就是为什么他工作得太慢 |
[11:47] | And uses wrong terminology. | 并使用了错误的术语 |
[11:50] | Hope you didn’t tell him that. | 希望你没有告诉他这些 |
[11:51] | I did. | 我说了 |
[11:53] | He is normally open to my opinions. | 他通常对我的意见持开放态度 |
[11:56] | We have known each other a long time. | 我们已经认识很久了 |
[11:58] | Uh, I know, Shaun, but he’s a senior surgeon, | 我知道 肖恩 但他是个高级外科医生 |
[12:01] | and you’re still a resident. | 而你仍然是一个住院医生 |
[12:02] | You can’t expect for him to adjust to your pace. | 你不能指望他能适应你的节奏 |
[12:06] | You can run things the way you want | 你日后可以按照你想要的方式运行… |
[12:08] | when you’re the senior doctor. | 当你是资深医生的时候 |
[12:10] | So, if I’m not working with Dr. Glassman | 所以 如果我不和格拉斯曼医生一起工作的话 |
[12:14] | and I am the senior doctor | 而我是资深医生 |
[12:16] | I can run things how I want. | 我可以按照我的意愿来管理事情 |
[12:18] | That’s not exactly what I meant. | 这并不是我的确切意思 |
[12:19] | More patients. I need to go. | 更多的病人 我得走了 |
[12:22] | Close him up and run an EKG, | 把他关闭好 做个心电图 |
[12:23] | and thank you for the helpful advice. | 并感谢你的有益建议 |
[12:30] | No deep lacerations. | 没有深层的撕裂伤 |
[12:33] | You done? I have to work in the morning. | 你好了吗?我明天早上还要工作 |
[12:35] | You should take the day off. | 你应该休息一天 |
[12:37] | Give yourself a chance to heal. | 给自己一个治愈的机会 |
[12:39] | No, I need the hours. | 不 我需要这些时间 |
[12:42] | Dr. Glassman, there is a patient in bay two. | 格拉斯曼医生 二号房有个病人 |
[12:44] | Thank you. I’ll be right there. | 谢谢你 我马上到 |
[12:46] | Just, uh, sit. | 只是 坐下 |
[12:51] | What kind of work do you do, Cameron? | 你是做什么工作的 卡梅伦? |
[12:58] | How severe is the rectal pain? | 直肠疼痛有多严重? |
[13:00] | I can barely sit down. | 我几乎不能坐下来 |
[13:01] | Any history of rectal fissures, | 任何直肠裂缝的病历 |
[13:03] | inflammatory bowel disease, or hemorrhoids? | 炎症性肠病 还是痔疮? |
[13:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:06] | Dr. Murphy, what was that last part? | 莫菲医生 最后一部分是什么? |
[13:07] | Hemorrhoids. We are very busy. You need to write faster. | 痔疮 我们很忙 你需要写得更快 |
[13:09] | Have you recently inserted a foreign object into your rectum? | 你最近是否将异物塞进了你的直肠? |
[13:14] | Please answer. I am trying to help you, | 请回答 我正在努力帮助你 |
[13:16] | but also, I do not want to spend any longer than necessary. | 但是 我也不想花费超过必要的时间 |
[13:19] | It was a toothbrush. | 那是一把牙刷 |
[13:24] | I was… bored. | 我当时…很无聊 |
[13:28] | Second degree electrical burn. | 二度电烧伤 |
[13:30] | Were you touching anything else when you got shocked? | 你被电击的时候还碰过别的东西吗? |
[13:32] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:36] | Burn ointment, morphine for debridement, maintenance fluids. | 烧伤药膏 用于清创的吗啡 维持液体 |
[13:38] | I asked for lactated ringers with D5 saline | 我要求的是用 D5 生理盐水的乳汁环状物 |
[13:41] | not D10. | 而不是 D10 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry. You were going so fast. | 我很抱歉 你这么快 |
[13:42] | No, thank you. I will get it myself. | 不 谢谢你 我自己去拿 |
[13:46] | I imagine with the pay cuts and the new hires, | 我想 随着减薪和新员工的加入 |
[13:49] | there’s a lot of pressure at work, huh? | 工作中的压力很大 是吧? |
[13:51] | Yeah. My wife already lost her job, | 是的 我妻子已经失去了她的工作 |
[13:53] | and I can’t afford to lose mine, too. | 而我也不能失去我的 |
[13:57] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗? |
[14:04] | What about the bean dip? | 豆瓣酱呢? |
[14:05] | I don’t think I had any of that. | 我不认为我有食这些东西 |
[14:10] | The mac and cheese. | 通心粉和奶酪 |
[14:14] | Meatballs. | 肉丸子 |
[14:22] | The soup. | 汤 |
[14:24] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[14:26] | I only thought about getting the soup. | 我只想到要喝汤 |
[14:29] | Hilarious. | 很搞笑 |
[14:32] | I barely see my wife anymore, | 我几乎没有看到我的妻子了 |
[14:35] | and when I do | 而当我这样做的时候 |
[14:35] | I’m just so tired and irritated all the time. | 我只是很累 而且一直都很烦躁 |
[14:42] | Have you been selfmedicating? | 你是否一直在自我麻醉? |
[14:45] | Stimulants? Amphetamines, maybe? | 兴奋剂?安非他明 也许? |
[14:53] | I asked if I could join, | 我问我是否可以加入 |
[14:56] | find out what my boyfriend was like in college, | 找出我的男朋友在大学里是什么样的 |
[14:58] | and then… | 然后… |
[15:00] | That was a record scratch. | 那是一个创纪录的划痕 |
[15:02] | He totally shut me out. | 他完全把我拒之门外 |
[15:05] | that’s so cool | 这太酷了 |
[15:05] | you and Jerome are officially “boyfriends.” | 你和杰罗姆正式成为「男朋友」 |
[15:11] | You just called him that. | 你刚才那样叫他 |
[15:23] | I called him my boyfriend. | 我称他为我的男朋友 |
[15:27] | That’s why he freaked out. | 这就是为什么他吓坏了 |
[15:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:32] | Was that… | 那是… |
[15:33] | The first time? | 第一次? |
[15:35] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[15:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:38] | That’s not an unreasonable thing to assume, right? | 这并不是一个不合理的假设 对吗? |
[15:41] | We’ve been on dates. | 我们一直在约会 |
[15:42] | We’ve even had breakfast the morning after, | 我们甚至在第二天早上吃过早餐 |
[15:45] | but maybe he’s seeing other people. | 但也许他在和其他人约会 |
[15:50] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[15:52] | You said how you feel, you just laid it out there, and that’s great. | 你说了你的感受 你只是把它提出 这很好 |
[15:56] | You gotta be who you are. Yeah. | 你得做你自己 是的 |
[15:57] | Otherwise, you’ll find yourself moving into a new place | 否则 你会发现自己搬到了一个新的地方 |
[15:59] | where your kickass recliner is hidden away upstairs. | 楼上藏着你那张很棒的躺椅的地方 |
[16:02] | You deserve better than that. | 你应该得到比这更好的待遇 |
[16:03] | You deserve the space to be you, | 你应该有做自己 |
[16:05] | to express yourself. | 来表达自己的空间 |
[16:08] | Sorta got lost in the middle there, but you’re right. | 我在中间迷失了方向 但你是对的 |
[16:10] | I should express myself. | 我应该表达我自己 |
[16:13] | And we need to start… | 而我们需要开始… |
[16:16] | Now. | 现在 |
[16:26] | Dr. Murphy. | 莫菲医生 |
[16:27] | This man has been waiting on Dr. Glassman. Can you grab him? | 这个人一直等格拉斯曼医生 你能应付他吗? |
[16:29] | Oh, no, if he’s on Dr. Glassman’s list… | 不 如果他在格拉斯曼医生的名单上… |
[16:30] | He’s falling a bit behind. | 他有点落后了 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:39] | Frank went off to the bathroom. | 弗兰克去了洗手间 |
[16:41] | Then Park… wrestled me out. | 然后朴…把我摔了出去 |
[16:47] | On the count of three. | 数到三时 |
[16:50] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[17:03] | It’s my boyfriend! | 这是我的男朋友! |
[17:05] | That’s right! | 这就对了! |
[17:07] | And I’m not afraid to say it! | 而且我也不怕说出来! |
[17:09] | He’s not afraid to say it! | 他不怕说出来!他不怕说出来 |
[17:10] | And I’m not afraid to say I love my recliner! | 而且我不怕说我爱我的躺椅! |
[17:19] | Get up here! Come on! | 快上来!来吧! |
[17:21] | Feel the music! | 感受音乐! |
[17:26] | Here come the strings! | 弦乐来了! |
[17:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:38] | We love Vanessa Carlton! | 我们喜欢瓦妮莎 ·卡尔顿! |
[17:40] | Does your family have any history of strokes? | 你的家族是否有中风病史? |
[17:42] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[17:43] | Heart attacks? Blood clots? | 心脏病发作?血凝块? |
[17:45] | Why? Is that what’s happening? | 为什么?这是发生的事情吗? |
[17:47] | I’m going to retake your blood pressure. | 我要重新测一下你的血压 |
[17:49] | Doctor, II… I don’t feel right. | 医生 我…我感觉不对 |
[17:52] | 190/110 190 over 110. | |
[17:54] | I need a 35 milligram push of esmolol. | 我需要 35 毫克的艾司洛尔推注 |
[17:56] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事? |
[17:57] | You’re in range for complications from a hypertensive crisis. | 你处于高血压危机并发症的范围内 |
[18:00] | Uh, like a heart attack? | 像心脏病发作? |
[18:02] | That’s one possibility. | 这是一种可能性 |
[18:03] | S…So I’m having a heart attack? | 所以我有心脏病吗? |
[18:04] | Not yet. This should bring down your blood pressure. | 还没有这应该使你的血压下降 |
[18:13] | Continue to take deep breaths. | 继续进行深呼吸 |
[18:14] | Does Dr. Glassman have any more patients on hold? | 请问格拉斯曼医生还有没有其他病人在等待? |
[18:16] | There are two more. | 还有两个 |
[18:17] | I will take them. | 我将接见他们 |
[18:19] | I’m faster than Dr. Glassman, and we need to… | 我比格拉斯曼医生快 我们需要… |
[18:21] | Doctor, help. | 医生 救命 |
[18:23] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[18:25] | The O2 levels are dropping. | 氧气水平正在下降 |
[18:27] | Increasing oxygen flow rate. | 增加氧气流速 |
[18:32] | Get Dr. Glassman. | 找格拉斯曼医生 |
[18:36] | Mr. Cho, you had a minor asthma attack | 周先生 你的哮喘有轻微发作 |
[18:39] | as a result of the esmolol. | 由于艾司洛尔的原因 |
[18:42] | WWhy did he give it to me then? | 那他为什么给我那个? |
[18:43] | You didn’t tell the nurse | 你没有告诉护士 |
[18:45] | about your asthma. Shaun. | 你的哮喘病 肖恩 |
[18:46] | Didn’t anyone check my medical records? | 没有人检查我的医疗记录吗? |
[18:48] | You were an E.R. walkin, | 你是一个急诊室的病人 |
[18:49] | and your blood pressure was…Shaun, do me a favor, please, | 而你的血压是…肖恩 请帮我一个忙 |
[18:51] | and… And step outside and meet me in the hall? | 并…到外面去 在大厅里等我? |
[18:58] | Mr. Cho, | 周先生 |
[18:59] | the important thing is that your vitals are normal now, | 重要的是你的生命体征现在是正常的 |
[19:02] | and there won’t be any longterm effects as a result of the medication. | 并且不会因为药物治疗而产生任何长期影响 |
[19:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:12] | You didn’t have time to get a clear history? | 你没有时间去了解清楚历史? |
[19:14] | His blood pressure was critically high and trending up. | 他的血压严重偏高 并有上升的趋势 |
[19:17] | And now it’s low. | 而现在 它是低的 |
[19:19] | I warned you about this, didn’t I? | 我警告过你的 不是吗? |
[19:21] | You were stressed and then you stressed him. | 你有压力 然后你又给他压力 |
[19:23] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[19:23] | I would feel less stressed if you were moving faster. | 如果你走得快一点 我就会觉得压力小一点 |
[19:26] | That’s not your call. | 这不是你的决定 |
[19:27] | I wasn’t wrong. | 我并没有错 |
[19:28] | An asthmatic response to esmolol | 对艾司洛尔的哮喘反应 |
[19:30] | is rare and less critical than a hypertensive crisis. | 是罕见的 没有高血压危机那么严重 |
[19:33] | And if you had not been so slow to get to the patient… | 如果你没有那么慢地去找病人的话… |
[19:36] | Shaun. …because I know you are not able | 肖恩…因为我知道你无法按照 |
[19:38] | to work at my pace, | 我的节奏工作 |
[19:39] | but your medical strategy is not working. No, no. | 但你的医疗策略是无效的 不 不 |
[19:42] | Work at your pace? | 按你的节奏工作? |
[19:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:45] | You need to go get something to eat, take a break. | 你需要去找点吃的 休息一下 |
[19:48] | No, thank you. I need to get… | 不 谢谢你 我需要得到… |
[19:50] | I said take a break! | 我说休息一下吧! |
[19:52] | If you don’t want to eat something, then go take a walk! | 如果你不想吃东西 那就去走一走吧! |
[19:56] | Now! | 现在! |
[20:01] | I’ll take care of Mr. Cho. | 我会照顾好周先生的 |
[20:12] | That was quite the fall. | 摔得真惨 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry I flipped you out, calling you my boyfriend. | 我很抱歉我把你吓坏了 称你为我的男朋友 |
[20:19] | But I… I need to know if you’re seeing other people. | 但是我…我需要知道你是否在和其他人约会 |
[20:23] | No. | 没有 |
[20:25] | No, I’m not seeing anyone else. | 不 我没有约会其他人 |
[20:28] | And, yes, the boyfriend thing did surprise me, | 而且 是的 男朋友的事确实让我吃惊 |
[20:30] | but… I liked it. | 但是…我喜欢它 |
[20:36] | Not enough to introduce me to your college friends? | 不足以把我介绍给你的大学朋友? |
[20:40] | You wouldn’t like them. They’re boring. | 你不会喜欢它们 他们很无聊 |
[20:43] | They’re boring, or… | 他们很无聊 或者… |
[20:46] | Or I’m boring? | 还是我很无聊? |
[20:48] | Or too loud? | 还是太吵? |
[20:50] | Or too young? | 还是太年轻? |
[20:52] | Like, what about me is so embarrassing? | 就像 我有什么地方是如此令人尴尬的? |
[20:58] | I just… | 我只是… |
[21:01] | I just thought you wouldn’t want to… | 我只是认为你不会想… |
[21:03] | Listen to us rehash our glory days. | 听我们重述我们的光辉岁月 |
[21:07] | Okay, if that was you thinking of an excuse, | 好吧 如果那是你在想一个借口 |
[21:09] | you should have taken longer. | 你应该花更长的时间 |
[21:13] | Just finish me up and take me back to the Break Room, please. | 请帮我做完 然后把我带回休息室 谢谢 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:24] | Try and drink as much as you can. | 尽量多喝一点 |
[21:26] | Ever stop and think | 有没有停下来想一想 |
[21:27] | how bizarre it is that we got together? | 我们能走到一起是多么的奇怪? |
[21:28] | Like, if you’d told us even a year ago… | 比如 如果你一年前就告诉我们… |
[21:30] | Well, stranger things have happened. | 更奇怪的事情发生了 |
[21:31] | Wha… | 什… |
[21:33] | I landed weird earlier. | 我之前落地很奇怪 |
[21:34] | You know what else is weird? | 你知道还有什么是奇怪的吗? |
[21:36] | How people say “opposites attract.” | 人们怎么说「异性相吸」 |
[21:38] | But the novelty wears off, right? | 但新鲜感会消失 对吗? |
[21:39] | Remember that video with Paula Abdul | 还记得保拉阿卜杜勒的那个短片吗? |
[21:41] | and that cartoon cat… They didn’t have a future. | 和那只卡通猫…他们没有未来 |
[21:43] | They probably couldn’t agree on furniture, either. | 他们可能也无法就家具达成一致 |
[21:44] | How about we talk about this later? | 我们以后再谈这个问题如何? |
[21:46] | You know, that recliner has been with me through marriage, | 你知道吗 那张躺椅一直陪伴着我走过婚姻 |
[21:48] | Kellan, med school, divo… | 凯兰 医学院 神学院… |
[21:50] | I asked you to put it in the den, not throw it out. | 我让你把它放在书房里 而不是把它扔出去 |
[21:51] | Because you’re embarrassed by it. You don’t respect it. | 因为你对它感到尴尬 你不尊重它 |
[21:54] | If you don’t respect it, maybe you don’t respect me. | 如果你不尊重它 也许你不尊重我 |
[21:57] | And before you know it, you’ll be hiding me upstairs | 在你知道之前 你会把我藏在楼上 |
[21:59] | in a house you’re paying for, where you’ll be the boss, | 在一个你付钱的房子里 你将是老板 |
[22:01] | and I’ll be nothing but a sad, lonely piece of furniture. | 而我将只是一个悲伤、孤独的家具 |
[22:06] | You’re not furniture, but you are high, | 你不是家具 但你很亢奋 |
[22:09] | and in no shape to be having a rational conversation. | 而且不适合进行理性的对话 |
[22:11] | Keep hydrating. | 多饮水 |
[22:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[22:25] | I can climb this wall. | 我可以爬上这面墙 |
[22:27] | I need to climb this wall. | 我需要爬上这堵墙 |
[22:30] | What, like… | 什么 像… |
[22:32] | SpiderMan? | 蜘蛛侠? |
[22:34] | Exactly like SpiderMan. | 绝对是像蜘蛛侠 |
[22:36] | Cool, cool. | 真酷… |
[22:38] | Hey, just please be quiet. | 嘿 记得安静点 |
[22:44] | I’ll need a running start. | 我需要助跑 |
[22:45] | It’ll take power and inertia to stick. | 这需要力量和惯性才能定住 |
[22:51] | No. Wait, wait, no! | 不 等等 等等 不! |
[22:52] | You gotta let me do this. | 你得让我做这个 |
[22:54] | You’re delusional. No. | 你有妄想症 没有 |
[22:56] | And you’re gonna wake the snakes. | 你还会吵醒那些蛇 |
[22:58] | I’m President. | 我是主席 |
[23:00] | If I want to climb the wall, | 如果我想爬墙 |
[23:01] | I will climb the wall. | 我就爬墙 |
[23:07] | What did SpiderMan value the most? | 蜘蛛人最看重什么? |
[23:11] | That with great power comes great resp… | 能力越大 责任越大 |
[23:12] | Yeah… But also… | 对 没错…还有… |
[23:16] | His secret identity. | 他的秘密身份 |
[23:20] | If you have these powers, | 如果你有这些能力 |
[23:22] | you don’t want people to know, right? | 你不想让别人知道 对吗? |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:29] | You’re right. Good thinking. | 你是对的 想得好 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:33] | Are you stroking my sleeve? | 你在抚摸我的袖子吗? |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:39] | This is incredible. | 这真是不可思议 |
[23:43] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[23:47] | Cashmere. | 山羊绒的 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:57] | Dr. Murphy. | 莫菲医生 |
[23:59] | Take a look at his ultrasound. | 看一下他的超声波 |
[24:01] | I’m taking a break. I am eating an apple. | 我正在休息 我在吃一个苹果 |
[24:04] | It’s very strange. | 这非常奇怪 |
[24:13] | His spleen is on the wrong side. | 他的脾脏在错误的一边 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:20] | Were you in a car accident? | 你是否出过车祸? |
[24:22] | No, he used a ball launcher | 不 他用球形发射器 |
[24:23] | to fire a basketball at his stomach. | 向他的腹部发射一个篮球 |
[24:25] | Yeah, my followers love that stuff. | 是的 我的追随者们喜欢这些东西 |
[24:26] | You have a wandering spleen. | 你有一个游动的脾脏 |
[24:28] | The ligaments holding it were likely weakened from past trauma. | 固定它的韧带可能因过去的创伤而被削弱 |
[24:31] | The impact from the ball caused it to break away. | 球的冲击力导致它脱离了 |
[24:33] | Oh, snap. Can you email me those pics? | 快了 你能把这些照片电邮给我吗? |
[24:35] | That’s dope content for my followup video. | 这对我的后续短片来说是很好的内容 |
[24:37] | L…Later. | 迟…迟点 |
[24:39] | You’re not getting adequate blood flow to the spleen. | 你没有得到足够的血流到脾脏 |
[24:41] | We need to get you into surgery now. | 我们现在需要把你送进手术室 |
[24:43] | Sweet. Hey, can you guys film this for me? | 很好 嘿 你们能为我拍摄这个吗? |
[24:48] | Urine samples from the dosed are inconclusive. | 来自被施用者的尿液样本没有结论 |
[24:50] | Any food updates? | 有任何食物方面的更新吗? |
[24:52] | Nogo on the ribs and the pasta salad. | 不是肋骨和意大利粉色拉 |
[25:00] | In your extensive tripping experience, | 在你丰富的旅行经验中 |
[25:02] | do people usually talk crazy | 人们通常会说疯话吗? |
[25:03] | or reveal their true feelings? | 或揭示他们的真实感受? |
[25:05] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[25:06] | Though often they’re related. | 虽然它们往往是相关的 |
[25:09] | Yeah, Park’s definitely acting crazy. | 是的 朴的行为绝对是疯狂的 |
[25:11] | I mean, dancing on tables? | 我是说 在桌子上跳舞? |
[25:14] | You want to talk Park or the mystery? | 你想谈朴还是神秘? |
[25:18] | Both? | 两者都有? |
[25:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:22] | We just moved in together, and now he’s rambling | 我们刚搬到一起 现在他就开始胡言乱语了 |
[25:24] | about how opposites don’t attract. | 关于异性如何不相吸 |
[25:27] | Or shouldn’t? I… | 还是不应该?我… |
[25:29] | You know the word rambling can refer to horny horses? | 你知道漫游这个词 可以指的是角马吗? |
[25:35] | Maybe he’s just nervous about change. | 也许他只是对变化感到紧张 |
[25:38] | Park doesn’t get nervous. | 朴不紧张 |
[25:40] | Well, it’s either completely irrelevant | 这要么是完全不相关的 |
[25:42] | or something you two need to have | 或你们两个需要的东西 |
[25:43] | a very serious talk about. | 一个非常严肃的谈话 |
[25:47] | Isn’t Dr. Gentry vegan? | Gentry医生不是素食者吗? |
[25:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:53] | That takes out chicken, mac and cheese, and JellO. | 这就排除了鸡肉、通心粉和奶酪以及啫哩 |
[25:55] | The sweet potatoes. | 红薯 |
[25:58] | Whose dish was that? | 那是谁的菜? |
[26:01] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[26:02] | I got the recipe online. I followed it exactly. | 我在网上找到了这个食谱 我完全按照它 |
[26:05] | Interesting. | 有趣的是 |
[26:07] | And did you help him? | 那你有没有帮助他? |
[26:11] | You think I did something to his dish? | 你认为我对他的菜做了什么? |
[26:12] | Maybe you thought it’d be funny. | 也许你认为这很有趣 |
[26:16] | That makes no sense, which isn’t surprising | 这没有意义 这并不令人惊讶 |
[26:18] | because you’re tripping. | 因为你在绊倒 |
[26:20] | But I’m not, and I remember | 但我不是 而且我记得 |
[26:22] | you put a bag labeled “organs” | 你把一个标有「内脏」的袋子 |
[26:23] | in the shared fridge | 放在共享的冰箱里 |
[26:25] | and changed Dr. Riley’s license plate to “IMPOTENT.” | 并将莱利医生的车牌改为「无能」 |
[26:28] | Those were harmless pranks, | 那些是无害的恶作剧 |
[26:31] | unlike dosing a hospital. | 不像给医院打药 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry… Pause. | 对不起…暂停一下 |
[26:38] | When exactly was this Prank Master era? | 这个恶作剧大师时代 到底是什么时候? |
[26:40] | It wasn’t an era. | 这不是一个时代 |
[26:40] | It was just some stuff I did my first few years here. | 这只是我在这里的前几年做的一些事情 |
[26:44] | So you were different then? | 所以你当时是不同的? |
[26:48] | Or are you just morphing into different people | 还是说你只是蜕变成了不同的人 |
[26:49] | depending on who you’re talking to? | 取决于你在和谁说话? |
[26:51] | Do you have other personalities | 你是否有其他性格 |
[26:53] | that I should know about? | 我应该知道的是什么? |
[26:54] | Whatever you ate is making you paranoid. | 不管你吃了什么 都会使你变得偏执 |
[26:58] | If this is going to work, | 如果这要成功的话 |
[27:01] | you need to be your true self with me. | 你需要和我一起做真实的自己 |
[27:04] | Enough couples’ therapy. | 足够的情侣治疗 |
[27:06] | Go to your apartment and bring back all the ingredients. | 前往你的公寓 把所有的材料带回来 |
[27:08] | Okay, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[27:13] | Hello. You’re scheduled to assist Dr. Glassman | 你好 你被安排协助格拉斯曼医生 |
[27:15] | on the wandering spleen surgery. | 关于游动的脾脏手术 |
[27:16] | That is my patient. Okay. | 这是我的病人 好的 |
[27:18] | With a spleen this fractured, | 脾脏如此断裂 |
[27:19] | complications could easily be missed… | 复杂的问题很容易被错过… |
[27:21] | Peritonitis, fragments left behind that can cause infection. | 腹膜炎 留下的碎片可引起感染 |
[27:23] | You need to convince Dr. Glassman to let me assist, too. | 你需要说服格拉斯曼医生 让我也来协助 |
[27:26] | Why can’t you tell him yourself? | 为什么你不能自己告诉他? |
[27:27] | We had an argument a few hours ago. | 几个小时前我们发生了争执 |
[27:29] | I’m not sure he would listen to me. | 我不确定他是否会听我的话 |
[27:30] | Then by all means, you should operate with him. | 那么通过各种方式 你应该和他一起操作 |
[27:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:36] | Today has been rough enough without you dragging me | 今天已经够艰难的了 没有你拖累我 |
[27:38] | into the middle of whatever this thing is. | 变成什么东西的中间 |
[27:40] | Talk to Glassman yourself. | 自己与格拉斯曼交谈 |
[27:51] | I am not scheduled for this spleen surgery | 我没有被安排参加这个脾脏手术 |
[27:53] | but I should be included. | 但我应该被包括在内 |
[27:54] | This is a rare procedure. | 这是一个罕见的程序 |
[27:55] | Did you take a break? | 你休息了吗? |
[27:56] | I had an apple. | 我吃了个苹果 |
[27:59] | Half an apple. | 半个苹果 |
[28:00] | I understand if you’re disappointed, Shaun. | 如果你感到失望 我明白的 肖恩 |
[28:03] | I need a team who listens to me, | 我需要一个倾听我意见的团队 |
[28:05] | who knows my style, and who embraces it. | 他了解我的风格 并接受它 |
[28:07] | Just because I don’t like to talk about irrelevant topics | 只是因为我不喜欢谈论不相关的话题 |
[28:10] | doesn’t mean I can’t help. | 并不意味着我不能提供帮助 |
[28:12] | Shaum…You’re not in this surgery. | 肖恩…这个手术你没有份 |
[28:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:35] | I thought about what you said | 我想过你说的话 |
[28:37] | about the recliner and… other things. | 关于躺椅和…其他事情 |
[28:41] | Once this is over, we should talk. | 这件事结束后 我们应该谈谈 |
[28:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[28:47] | Park? Park. | 朴?朴 |
[28:48] | Park. | 朴 |
[28:50] | I need CBC, blood cultures, and CT, stat. | 我需要 CBC、血培养和 CT 立即 |
[28:55] | Where does it hurt? | 哪里受伤了? |
[29:02] | Good job double checking at the end there. | 最后仔细检查一下 做得不错 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:08] | With a spleen this fractured, | 脾脏如此断裂 |
[29:09] | complications can be easily missed… | 并发症很容易被忽略… |
[29:11] | Peritonitis, | 腹膜炎 |
[29:13] | fragments left behind that can cause infection. | 遗留的碎片可能引起感染 |
[29:15] | That sounds familiar. | 这听起来很熟悉 |
[29:20] | You’re stressing him out. | 你让他感到压力很大 |
[29:23] | You made him question himself. | 你让他质疑自己 |
[29:27] | He should question himself. He’s a great surgeon. | 他应该质疑自己 他是一个很好的外科医生 |
[29:30] | Great surgeons should continue to question themselves. | 很好的外科医生应该持续质疑自己 |
[29:33] | That’s how we learn. | 这就是我们的学习方式 |
[29:35] | Shaun is great, and he’s learned a lot from you. | 肖恩很好 他从你那里学到了很多 |
[29:39] | Maybe it’s time you let him return the favor. | 也许现在是你让他回报你的时候了 |
[29:46] | I’ve learned a lot from both of you. | 我从你们两个人身上学到了很多东西 |
[29:52] | Stat page to O.R. One. | 其中一个手术室的状态 |
[29:55] | I’ll meet you there. | 我在那里等你 |
[30:02] | Olive oil, pecans, cilantro. | 橄榄油 山核桃 香菜 |
[30:05] | Seasonings? Salt, pepper… | 调味品?盐 胡椒粉… |
[30:08] | Okay, we need an answer now. | 好吧 我们现在需要一个答案 |
[30:10] | Park has advanced appendicitis. | 朴患有晚期阑尾炎 |
[30:12] | He needs surgery | 他需要手术 |
[30:13] | but not before we know what’s in his system. | 但在我们知道他体内有什么东西之前 |
[30:14] | I got everything. On my way back. | 我得到了一切 在我回来的路上 |
[30:16] | Wait, Jerome, go back. | 等等 杰罗姆 回去吧 |
[30:19] | Wait. Bring the phone closer to the seasonings. | 等等 把手机靠近调味品 |
[30:23] | No. That’s the wrong cumin shaker. | 不 那是错误的孜然振动筛 |
[30:25] | I used the other one. | 我用的是另一个 |
[30:27] | What other shaker? | 还有什么振动筛? |
[30:28] | The first shaker was almost empty | 第一个振动筛几乎是空的 |
[30:30] | so I used the one from your spice rack. | 所以我用了你的调料架上的那个 |
[30:32] | The clear one. | 清一色的 |
[30:34] | I don’t have another… | 我没有别的… |
[30:40] | It’s psilocybin. | 这是迷幻药 |
[30:42] | Magic mushrooms. | 迷幻蘑菇 |
[30:44] | A few weeks ago, my roommate had a party. | 几周前 我的室友举办了一个聚会 |
[30:46] | Someone brought shrooms in a cumin shaker. | 有人用小茴香振动筛带来了蘑菇 |
[30:48] | That’s all we need. | 这就是我们需要的一切 |
[30:49] | Shrooms won’t disrupt anesthesia. | 蘑菇不会扰乱麻醉 |
[30:51] | We can operate. | 我们可以动手术 |
[30:55] | Jake Khan was originally admitted with an amputated toe, | 杰克 ·克汗最初入院时有脚趾截肢 |
[30:58] | but his most recent EKG was abnormal. | 但他最近的心电图是不正常的 |
[30:59] | CTA revealed an anomalous left coronary artery. | CTA 显示有一条异常的左冠状动脉 |
[31:01] | He’s at risk of cardiac arrest. | 他有心脏骤停的危险 |
[31:03] | Since you don’t want me in the O.R., | 既然你不想让我进手术室 |
[31:04] | you and Dr. Allen will need to open him up | 你和艾伦医生将需要为他开刀 |
[31:06] | and increase blood flow to his heart. | 并增加流向他心脏的血流量 |
[31:11] | This is complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna need a senior resident. | 我需要一个高级住院医师 |
[31:16] | I’m a senior resident. | 我是一名资深住院医生 |
[31:18] | Yes, I know. Let’s scrub in. | 是的 我知道 让我们布袍进去 |
[31:21] | Dr. Glassman, Park is in O.R. number three. | 格拉斯曼医生 朴医生在三号手术室 |
[31:24] | On the table. | 在桌子上 |
[31:25] | His appendix is about to rupture. | 他的阑尾快要破裂了 |
[31:26] | We have an immediate cardiac surgery here. | 我们这里有一个实时的心脏手术 |
[31:28] | It’s a quick laparoscopic. And it’s Park. | 这是一种快速的腹腔镜手术 而且是朴 |
[31:34] | The moment we’re in the home stretch, | 我们在主场时 |
[31:35] | Dr. Murphy can start the procedure on him. | 莫菲医生可以开始对他进行手术 |
[31:37] | What about Dr. Allen? | 艾伦医生呢? |
[31:40] | She’s only a secondyear. Solo surgeries are third year. | 她只是个二年级学生 单独手术是第三年 |
[31:44] | I assisted appendectomies | 在我第二年的时候 我协助的阑尾切除术 |
[31:45] | all the time in my second year. | 一路完成 |
[31:47] | I can talk her through. | 我可以说服她 |
[31:49] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[31:53] | Go prep. | 去做准备工作 |
[32:02] | Well, look at all the areas of stenosis. | 看看所有的狭窄区域 |
[32:06] | Or would you prefer to discuss sports or another topic? | 或者你更喜欢讨论体育或其他话题? |
[32:11] | I appreciate that. I’m good with the medicine for now. | 我很欣赏这一点 我现在对用药很满意 |
[32:17] | And there’s the anomaly. | 这就是反常现象 |
[32:18] | What’s the ideal approach? | 理想的方法是什么? |
[32:20] | We should unroof the coronary. | 我们应该揭开纱布 |
[32:22] | An incision into the ostium to the aortic root. | 在主动脉根部切开一个口子 |
[32:24] | You heard the man. Let’s get to cutting. | 你听到了 让我们开始切割吧 |
[32:34] | How do you feel? | 你的感觉如何? |
[32:35] | Still itching to climb these walls? | 还在为爬上这些墙而心痒难耐吗? |
[32:39] | Thanks for talking me down. | 谢谢你说服了我 |
[32:40] | That could have been… ugly. | 这可能…很丑怪 |
[32:46] | You know, I never pegged you for a SpiderMan fan. | 你知道吗 我从来不认为你是一个蜘蛛侠影迷 |
[32:50] | Always pictured you watching | 总是想象你在看一个 |
[32:52] | a 10part Ken Burns doc | 由十部分组成的肯 ·伯恩斯… |
[32:53] | on the history of pencils. | 关于铅笔的历史的纪录片 |
[32:58] | Isabel dragged me to the first movie, | 伊莎贝拉和我去看了第一场电影 |
[33:02] | and I loved it. | 而且我很喜欢它 |
[33:05] | Peter Parker reminded me of myself at that age. | 彼得 ·帕克让我想起了那个年代的自己 |
[33:10] | Science nerds unite. | 科学书呆子团结起来 |
[33:14] | She really knew me well. | 她真的很了解我 |
[33:18] | When I was a firstyear, | 当我还是第一年的时候 |
[33:20] | I had this nightmare shift, | 我有个噩梦般的转变 |
[33:22] | and this other resident insisted, | 而另一位住院医生坚持认为 |
[33:25] | instead of going home and falling apart, | 而不是回家和崩溃 |
[33:28] | that we see the matinee of SpiderMan 3. | 我们去看《蜘蛛侠 3》的早场 |
[33:31] | Thought it would cheer me up. | 以为这能让我振作起来 |
[33:33] | That’s a good friend. Yeah. | 这是个好朋友 是的 |
[33:35] | Melendez was pretty cool. | 梅伦德兹相当有型 |
[33:42] | Seeing those movies became a bit of a tradition for us. | 看这些电影 成为我们的一个传统 |
[33:49] | I haven’t seen the new one yet. | 我还没有看到新的那部 |
[33:52] | It feels… off without him. | 没有他 感觉…不对劲 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:59] | It isn’t the same without Isabel, either. | 没有伊莎贝拉 情况也不一样 |
[34:06] | The other day, I was working on | 有一天 我正在研究 |
[34:10] | projected hospital goals for the year, | 预计医院今年的目标 |
[34:11] | and it got me thinking about… | 这让我想到… |
[34:17] | The life goals I had set for myself. | 我为自己设定的生活目标 |
[34:22] | A new house… | 一间新房子… |
[34:25] | The presidency… | 主席府… |
[34:29] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[34:34] | And I never imagined a version without Isabel. | 而且我从未想象过没有伊莎贝拉的版本 |
[34:42] | And here I am… | 而我在这里… |
[34:45] | Alone, surrounded by people who hate me. | 独自一人 周围都是讨厌我的人 |
[34:48] | Yeah, not that I blame them. | 是的 我不怪他们 |
[34:57] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[35:00] | Don’t get me wrong, you’re a major pain in the ass. | 不要误会我的意思 你是个大麻烦 |
[35:04] | And I do not love the way you became president, | 而且我不喜欢你成为主席的方式 |
[35:08] | but it’s a level of responsibility | 但这是一个层次的责任 |
[35:11] | I don’t even want to comprehend. | 我甚至不想去理解 |
[35:15] | And you make it look so easy it’s infuriating. | 而你让它看起来如此从容 让人感到愤怒 |
[35:18] | And you’re actually not half bad at it. | 而且你其实也不差 |
[35:22] | Tell anyone I said that | 告诉任何人我说的话 |
[35:24] | and I’ll tell them you tried to run into a wall. | 我就会告诉他们你想撞墙 |
[35:33] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[35:35] | There’s a snake beside you. | 以及你旁边有一条蛇 |
[35:47] | And done. | 现在完成了 |
[35:50] | Decrease the flow and let’s check out the heart. | 减少流量 让我们检查一下心脏 |
[36:00] | Function’s not improving. | 功能没有改善 |
[36:01] | Heart’s not getting adequate perfusion. | 心脏没有得到足够的灌注 |
[36:03] | We need a bigger fix. | 我们需要一个更大程度的修复 |
[36:06] | We can make a patch, widen the vessel, | 我们可以做一个修补 拓宽血管 |
[36:08] | and increase the blood flow, but that’s not ideal. | 并增加血流量 但这并不理想 |
[36:10] | The risk of thrombosis is too high. | 血栓形成的风险太高了 |
[36:12] | He might not even last a few hours. | 他甚至可能坚持不了几个小时 |
[36:16] | We could move the left coronary artery | 我们可以移动左冠状动脉 |
[36:20] | from the right side of the aorta | 来自右侧的主动脉 |
[36:22] | and reimplant it to the correct side. | 并将其重新植入到正确的一侧 |
[36:25] | That’s a hell of an idea. | 这是个很好的主意 |
[36:27] | Dr. Murphy, take the lead. | 莫菲医生 你带领 |
[36:41] | We need to get back on full bypass. | 我们需要回到完整的绕道上 |
[36:43] | 70 prolene sutures. | 70 Prolene 缝合线 |
[37:00] | That was good work. | 你做得很好 |
[37:07] | I shouldn’t have cut you out of the surgery earlier. | 我早前不应该把你排除在手术之外 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:15] | It’s been a long time since I’ve done an allnighter. | 我已经很久没有通宵达旦地工作了 |
[37:20] | I thought it was quite invigorating. | 我认为这很振奋人心 |
[37:26] | I need a Scotch. | 我需要一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[37:27] | It’s 8:00 a.m. | 现在是上午 8 点 |
[37:29] | I know. Care to join? | 我知道 愿意加入吗? |
[37:46] | Officially cleared for discharge. | 正式获准出院 |
[37:50] | I wanted to apologize for before. | 我想为之前的事情道歉 |
[37:52] | I was kind of an ass. | 我是个混蛋 |
[37:56] | You were right before. I wasn’t being myself with you, | 你之前是对的 我对你没有做自己 |
[37:59] | or… not my whole self at least. | 或者说…至少不完全是我 |
[38:04] | I was a bit of a goofball in college. | 我在大学里是个有点傻的人 |
[38:06] | My buddies still can’t believe I work in a hospital. | 我的朋友仍然不相信我在医院工作 |
[38:10] | I like to think I’ve changed, but… | 我想认为我已经改变了 但是… |
[38:13] | That part of me is still there | 我的那一部分仍然存在 |
[38:16] | and tends to come roaring back when I’m around them. | 当我在他们身边时 他们往往会咆哮着回来 |
[38:20] | And you thought that would be an issue for me? | 你认为这对我来说是个问题吗? |
[38:24] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[38:26] | I figured you wanted someone smart, mature… | 我想你想要一个聪明、成熟… |
[38:32] | Serious. | 认真 |
[38:35] | That’s what I thought you wanted. | 这就是我以为你想要的 |
[38:38] | I spent so much of my life | 我在东正教的世界中 |
[38:42] | in Orthodox world… | 度过了那么多的时间… |
[38:44] | I still don’t feel like I know what I’m doing. | 我仍然不觉得我知道我在做什么 |
[38:49] | And you seemed like you had it all figured out. | 而你似乎把一切都想好了 |
[38:52] | It felt… | 这感觉… |
[38:55] | It felt intimidating. | 这感觉很吓人 |
[38:56] | I have so little figured out, | 我想得太少了 |
[38:59] | except that I’m really into you. | 除了我真的喜欢你 |
[39:04] | I’m meeting my friends at Grant’s Tavern. | 我和我的朋友 在格兰特酒馆见面 |
[39:06] | If you’re still interested? | 如果你仍然感兴趣的话? |
[39:12] | Say. Yes. | 说「好」 |
[39:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:21] | All good. Just waiting for Shaunie. | 一切顺利 只是在等待肖恩 |
[39:34] | As your surgeon, | 作为你的外科医生 |
[39:36] | I advise no exercise for six weeks, | 我建议六周内不要运动 |
[39:38] | keep the wound dry. | 保持伤口干爽 |
[39:39] | I’m well aware. | 清楚明白 |
[39:40] | Please, listen to your surgeon. | 请听从你的外科医生的意见 |
[39:43] | Dr. Reznick, nice to see you. | 瑞兹尼克医生 很高兴见到你 |
[39:44] | Last time we were all together | 我们最后一次在一起 |
[39:46] | was in the operating room during my solo surgery… | 是在我单独手术时的手术室里… |
[39:47] | Please leave. | 烦请离开 |
[39:56] | I’ve been thinking about the recliner. | 我一直在考虑躺椅的问题 |
[40:01] | Was I, uh, ranting about that thing? | 我是不是 在为那件事发牢骚? |
[40:03] | You were. | 你是 |
[40:06] | I thought we could keep it in the living room, | 我认为我们可以把它放在客厅里 |
[40:08] | but get it reupholstered in a fabric we agree on. | 但要用我们同意的面料重新装潢 |
[40:13] | Make it something that represents us both. | 让它成为代表我们俩的东西 |
[40:19] | No purple. | 不要紫色 |
[40:21] | Otherwise, deal. | 除此之外 成交 |
[40:27] | S… Do you remember anything else from last night? | 你…你还记得昨天晚上的其他事情吗? |
[40:35] | Beyond that I should never dance in public again? | 除此之外 我不应该再在公共场合跳舞? |
[40:37] | No. Why? | 不记得了 为什么问? |
[40:39] | Was there something important? | 有什么重要的事情吗? |
[40:42] | No, nothing important. | 不 没什么重要的 |
[41:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:03] | Hey. Get home all right? | 嘿 到家了吗? |
[41:05] | I did. Everything okay? | 我做到了 一切都好吗? |
[41:07] | Better than okay. Turn on your TV. | 比「好」还要好 开启你的电视 |
[41:09] | Channel 39. | 第 39 台 |
[41:14] | You know, I was thinking, how about a weekly meeting? | 你知道 我在想 每周一次见面怎么样? |
[41:18] | Be good to keep a line of communication open. | 要善于保持沟通渠道的畅通 |
[41:20] | I’d like that, thanks. | 我同意这样 谢谢 |
[41:24] | SpiderMan 2, awesome. | 《蜘蛛侠 2》 真好 |
[41:30] | We’ll do it here. | 我们就在这里做吧 |
[41:32] | “The power of the sun in the palm of my hand.” | 「太阳的力量在我的手掌中」 |
[41:35] | “Nothing will stand in our way.” | 「没有什么能阻挡我们的道路」 |
[41:38] | “Nothing!” “Nothing!” | 「什么也不能!」「什么也不能!」 |
[41:46] | To us evolving. | 致我们的成长 |
[41:57] | I think I prefer tequila. | 我想我更喜欢龙舌兰酒 |
[41:59] | You’ve got a lot to learn. | 你有很多东西要学 |