时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Morning. | 早晨 |
[00:59] | – Oh. I made pancakes. – Mm. | -哦 我整了热香饼 -嗯 |
[01:01] | Oh, your lips are very shiny. | 哦 你的嘴唇很有光泽 |
[01:05] | It’s just my normal lip gloss. | 这只是我正常的唇彩 |
[01:07] | You don’t normally have it on for breakfast. | 你通常不会在早餐时搽的 |
[01:10] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[01:12] | Mmm, these are delicious. | 嗯 这些都很好味 |
[01:14] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[01:17] | Where is my apple? | 我的苹果在哪里 |
[01:19] | One of you moved my apple. | 你们中的一个人郁了我的苹果 |
[01:21] | Oh, it was just blocking the shot. | 哦 它刚挡住了镜头 |
[01:23] | Try not to look directly into camera. | 尽量不要直视镜头 |
[01:31] | So, tell me about how you two met and fell in love. | 那么 告诉我 你们两个是如何相见相爱的 |
[01:34] | Uh… | 呃… |
[01:35] | First we were neighbors, | 首先 我们是邻居 |
[01:37] | then we became friends, then roommates. | 然后我们成为朋友 然后成为室友 |
[01:41] | We bonded over our love of pancakes and karaoke. | 我们因为对热香饼和卡拉 OK的热爱 而结下了友谊 |
[01:44] | And before we knew it, we were having our first kiss. | 在我们意识到之前 我们已经有了我们的初吻 |
[01:48] | We were drunk from tequila, | 我们被龙舌兰酒灌醉 |
[01:49] | and I vomited immediately after. | 而我之后立即呕吐 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:52] | And Lea said we were just friends, | 而莉亚说我们只是朋友 |
[01:54] | and she said that was all we could be because of my autism, | 她说我们只能这样 因为我有自闭症 |
[01:57] | and I thought she was superficial and prejudiced. | 而我认为她是肤浅和有偏见的 |
[02:00] | But I was wrong about her, and she was, too. | 但我对她的看法错误 而她也是如此 |
[02:02] | She could be happy and in love with me. | 她可以幸福 并且爱上了我 |
[02:06] | So she asked me to marry her, and I said yes. | 所以她向我求婚 我答应了 |
[02:09] | You sure did. | 你肯定有 |
[02:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:22] | We need you to sign a release form. | 我们需要你签署一份协议书 |
[02:23] | I don’t want to be on TV. | 我不想上电视 |
[02:25] | – Well, we can always just blur you out. – Mm. | -好吧 我们总是可以把你模糊掉 -嗯 |
[02:27] | – You don’t want to be blurred. – It’ll be fun. | -你不希望被模糊了 -会很有趣的 |
[02:29] | We’ll be the younger, more outrageous supporting characters | 我们将成为更年轻离谱的配角 |
[02:30] | in The Shaun Show. | 在《尚恩 Show》中 |
[02:32] | It is not my show. | 这不是我的节目 |
[02:33] | All this for you. | 这一切都是为了你 |
[02:37] | Oh, looks like Dr. Andrews | 哦 似乎安德鲁医生 |
[02:39] | is hoping for “Special Appearance by” billing. | 希望得到「特别出场」的待遇 |
[02:41] | I didn’t expect to make it to California. – Oh. | -我没有想到能到加州 -哦 |
[02:44] | San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital | 圣何塞圣博纳文医院 |
[02:45] | has one of the most rigorous | 有一个最严格的 |
[02:46] | surgical training programs in the country. | 全国外科培训项目 |
[02:48] | Only a select few make it | 只有少数人能够通过 |
[02:49] | through this rigorous five-year residency, | 通过这种严格的五年住院期 |
[02:51] | which traditionally culminates with a test | 传统上以测试为基础 |
[02:55] | to see if those residents are prepared to be attendings. | 检视这些住院医生是否准备成为主治医生 |
[03:00] | Did I say “rigorous” twice? I can take that again. | 我说了两次「严格」吗 我可以再拍一次 |
[03:02] | Uh, don’t… Don’t worry. You’re doing great. | 呃 别…别担心 你做得很好 |
[03:04] | Can I get your autograph? | 我能要你的签名吗 |
[03:08] | Dr. Murphy and Dr. Park, | 墨菲医生和朴医生 |
[03:11] | today each of you will be put in charge of a surgical case | 今日 你们每个人都将负责一个手术案例 |
[03:13] | and evaluated based on your O.R. performance, | 并根据你们的手术室表现进行评估 |
[03:17] | your ability to delegate responsibility, | 你们委派责任、 |
[03:19] | to manage junior residents, and think on your feet. | 管理初级住院医生 并独立思考的能力 |
[03:23] | The next surgical cases that come through the E.R. | 接下来通过急诊室的手术案例 |
[03:25] | will be all yours. | 由你们全权负责 |
[03:29] | – Aah! – Dana Bradley, 34, | -啊 -达纳.布拉德利 34 岁 |
[03:32] | burns to her head and left forearm. | 她的头部和左前臂被烧伤 |
[03:33] | At least 10% total body surface area. | 至少有 10%的总体表面积 |
[03:38] | I see areas of second-degree burns, | 我看到有二度烧伤在 |
[03:40] | forehead, scalp, and cheek with associated burn blisters, | 额头、头皮和脸颊 并伴有烧伤水泡 |
[03:42] | likely mid-to-deep dermal partial thickness burns. | 可能是中到深层的真皮部分厚度烧伤 |
[03:45] | Send blood for CBC, urea, electrolytes, lactate, | 送血全血细胞、尿素、电解质、乳酸 |
[03:47] | and get EKG and chest film. | 并获得心电图和胸片 |
[03:51] | Okay, give one milligram of Dilaudid. | 好的 给一毫克迪鲁德 |
[03:53] | Dana, it’s okay. We’re giving you something stronger for the pain. | 丹娜 没事的 我们正在给你一些更强的东西来止痛 |
[03:56] | Start IV antibiotics. Capillary refill is sluggish. | 开始静脉注射抗生素 毛细血管再充盈速度缓慢 |
[03:59] | She needs acute surgery to debride. | 她需要进行急性手术来清除病菌 |
[04:01] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[04:16] | Grant Ferlin, 44-year-old firefighter, | 格林德.费林 44 岁 消防员 |
[04:18] | level two trauma, multiple injuries from a fall. | 二级创伤 跌倒后多处受伤 |
[04:20] | What about burns? | 烧伤情况如何 |
[04:22] | No burns. He saved a woman from the fire, | 没有烧伤 他从火中救出一个女人 |
[04:24] | then he got pinned by a beam. | 然后他被横梁压住 |
[04:26] | Sir, please go to the waiting room. | 先生 请到等候室去 |
[04:27] | We’ll keep you updated. | 我们将向你简报最新情况 |
[04:28] | Dr. Park, this is your case. | 朴医生 这个案归你 |
[04:34] | Villanueva, we need all hands on deck. | 维拉纽亚 我们需要所有人专心一致 |
[04:39] | He’s tachycardic and hypotensive. | 他有心动过速和低血压 |
[04:41] | Could be bleeding into his abdomen. | 可能正在向他的腹部出血 |
[04:42] | Give me the ultrasound. | 给我超声检查 |
[04:44] | Give me the ultrasound! | 把超声检查给我 |
[04:49] | Intraperitoneal hemorrhage. | 腹腔内出血 |
[04:51] | We need to open him up. Let’s go. | 我们需要给他开膛 我们走吧 |
[04:56] | Excision knife. | 切除刀 |
[04:58] | Apply even pressure against the wound. | 对着伤口均匀施压 |
[05:01] | Starting the tangential sequential excision. | 开始切向顺序切除 |
[05:06] | Shaun would be an asset to any hospital. | 尚恩将是任何医院的宝贵财产 |
[05:09] | He views the world a bit differently | 他看待世界的方式有点不同 |
[05:12] | and therefore sees patients a little bit differently. | 因此看病人的方式有点不同 |
[05:18] | But we accept him just as he is. | 但我们接受他 就像他现在这样 |
[05:21] | Did you always feel that way? | 你一直这样想吗 |
[05:26] | There was a time | 曾经有一段时间 |
[05:28] | where I didn’t feel Shaun belonged at this hospital. | 我觉得尚恩不属于这间医院 |
[05:34] | Luckily, I got my arm twisted. | 幸运的是 我被说服了 |
[05:38] | Shaun’s contributions have far outweighed his surgical gifts. | 尚恩的贡献已经远远超过了他的手术天赋 |
[05:44] | She’s in v-tach. | 她正在 V-tach 类型心律不正 |
[05:50] | Is he okay? Why is he stopping? | 他还好吗 他为什么停下来了 |
[05:51] | Sometimes he gets these ideas, | 有时他有这些想法 |
[05:55] | more like visions. | 更像是幻觉 |
[05:56] | It’s very effective. | 这是非常有效的 |
[06:00] | I’m not sure what that is. | 我不确定那是什么 |
[06:03] | Your lights are in my eyes. | 你的灯光在我的眼睛里 |
[06:05] | Please turn them off. Step back. | 请把它们关掉 退后 |
[06:11] | She’s hypothermic. | 她体温很低 |
[06:13] | We need more aggressive fluid resuscitation. | 我们需要更积极进行液体复苏 |
[06:15] | I’ll place a femoral line using a rewarming catheter. | 我将使用复温导管放置一条股骨线 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:29] | We need to assess the duodenal rupture. | 我们需要评估十二指肠断裂的情况 |
[06:31] | I’ll run the bowel, | 我把肠子拉出来 |
[06:32] | rule out any other perforations. | 排除任何其他穿孔 |
[06:34] | Babcocks and OG tube to suction. | Babcock 针和 OG 吸管 |
[06:39] | His surgical technique is really advanced. | 他的手术技术确实很精湛 |
[06:42] | He has such command over the room. | 他对房间有这样的指挥力 |
[06:44] | Shut up. | 收声吧 |
[06:47] | Suction. | 吸血 |
[06:58] | I found the bleeder. | 我找到出血的地方 |
[07:00] | Coagulating. | 正在凝固 |
[07:02] | Next I’ll repair the rupture site. | 接下来我将修复破裂的部位 |
[07:10] | Bleeding stopped. | 出血停止 |
[07:16] | Let’s close him up, | 让我们把他合上 |
[07:17] | get a post-op CT to make sure we got everything. | 做一个术后 CT 以确保我们处理好一切 |
[07:22] | I’ve heard that Shaun sometimes has visions? | 我听说尚恩有时会有幻觉 |
[07:25] | What are they like? | 它们看起来是怎样的 |
[07:35] | Pretty good, huh? | 很好 是吧 |
[07:36] | Mm-mmm. Mm-mmm. | 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[07:38] | It’s more like… | 这更像是… |
[07:41] | Um, sorry, but you’re no Shaun. | 嗯 对不起 但你不是尚恩 |
[07:46] | Nobody can do Shaun’s vision thingies but him. | 除了他之外 没有人能够做尚恩的视觉 |
[07:50] | It’s his superpower, | 这是他的超能力 |
[07:51] | like he has an X-Ray, MRI, and CT | 好像他有一个 X 射线、MRI 和 CT |
[07:54] | all in his head all at the same time. | 同时在他的脑子里都有齐 |
[07:57] | I’m never gonna be able to do that. | 我永远无法做到这一点 |
[08:00] | But what I’ve learned from watching Shaun is, | 但我从观察尚恩中学到的是 |
[08:04] | figure out what you’re good at and lean into that. | 找出你擅长的东西 并专心致志 |
[08:07] | What’s your superpower? | 你的超能力是什么 |
[08:10] | How much time do you have? | 你有多少时间 |
[08:14] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[08:17] | We were able to eliminate all non-viable tissue | 我们能够消除所有不能生存的组织 |
[08:20] | and use autograft over the entire | 并使用自体移植覆盖整个 |
[08:22] | burn surface area. | 烧伤的表面 |
[08:24] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这里做什么 |
[08:26] | They are taping me. They will blur out your face. | 他们正在给我录像 他们会模糊掉你的脸 |
[08:30] | When can I see my family? | 我什么时候能看到我的家人 |
[08:32] | The nurse is bringing them. They should be here shortly. | 护士正在带他们来 他们应该很快就到了 |
[08:37] | That hurts! | 很痛 |
[08:40] | You are on strong IV narcotics, | 你正在服用强效静脉麻醉剂 |
[08:43] | and the grafts should still be numb. | 而且移植物应该仍然是麻木 |
[08:48] | Please stop. | 请停止 |
[08:49] | Stop! | 停止 |
[08:50] | It hurts! | 痛啊 |
[08:52] | I am not touching you. | 我没有碰你 |
[08:54] | There is significant swelling and edema. | 有明显的肿胀和水肿 |
[08:58] | It is pulling on the graft anchor sites. | 它正在拉动移植锚点 |
[09:01] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这完全讲不通 |
[09:03] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[09:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:09] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:14] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[09:17] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[09:42] | I can’t do this. Okay, okay, okay. | 我不能这样做 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[09:52] | Hello. Dana’s autografts were procured, | 你好 丹娜的自体脂肪采购 |
[09:54] | placed, and secured perfectly. | 摆放的位置、固定都是完美 |
[09:55] | We started IV Ancef before surgery, continued post-op, | 我们在术前开始静脉注射 Ancef 抗细菌药 并在术后继续 |
[09:58] | and confirmed none of the tissues removed had positive cultures. | 并确认所切除的组织中 没有阳性培养 |
[10:00] | The grafts should not be failing. | 移植物不应该失败 |
[10:03] | Did you keep her wound dressings moistened? | 你有没有保持她的伤口敷料的湿润 |
[10:05] | Yes, and her edema is getting worse, | 是的 而且她的水肿情况越来越严重 |
[10:07] | even after replacing dressings. | 即使在更换了敷料之后 |
[10:08] | You need to go double-check her labs. | 你需要去仔细检查她的实验室结果 |
[10:11] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[10:12] | I memorize all data in my patient charts. | 我记住了病人病历上的所有数据 |
[10:15] | Did you use proper sterile technique and prep | 你是否使用在所有自体移植部位了正确的 |
[10:17] | on all autograft sites? | 无菌技术和准备工作 |
[10:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:21] | Adequate fluid resuscitation and replacement for losses? | 充分的液体复苏和补充损失 |
[10:24] | I checked urine output and central venous pressure every… | 我每隔一段时间 就检查尿量和中心静脉压 |
[10:29] | Hour, but she was really uncomfortable, | 每…小时 但她真的很不舒服 |
[10:31] | so I skipped one, but I don’t think… | 所以我跳过了一次 但我不认为… |
[10:32] | No, you cannot skip steps. | 不 你不能跳过步骤 |
[10:34] | Go review every vitals check, | 去复检每一个生命体征检查 |
[10:36] | all urine output ins and outs, and every CVP. | 所有尿量的进出 以及每一个 CVP |
[10:48] | Hey. My boys tell me you’re a former brother in blue. | 嘿 我的手下告诉我 说你以前是蓝帽子 |
[10:51] | Walked the beat for 15 years. | 当了 15 年的更 |
[10:54] | Can we talk privately? | 我们能不能私下谈谈 |
[10:56] | Oh, we’re all squad here. | 哦 我们这里都是手足 |
[11:02] | Grant, your CT showed you have an unstable lumbar fracture. | 格林德 你的 CT 显示你有一个不稳定的腰椎骨折 |
[11:07] | You’ll need extensive posterior fusion surgery to stabilize it. | 你将需要广泛的后续融合手术来稳定它 |
[11:12] | How long before I’m back on the job? | 我还要多久才能恢复工作 |
[11:14] | You’ll be up and walking in a few days. | 几日后你就可以站起来走路了 |
[11:18] | But after this kind of fusion, your spine… | 但在这种融合之后 你的脊柱… |
[11:24] | You won’t be able to be a firefighter anymore. | 你将不能再成为一名消防员 |
[11:31] | Then you need to figure out a different plan. | 那么你需要想出一个不同的计划 |
[11:33] | This is the safest surgery. | 这是最安全的手术 |
[11:34] | Your abdominal injury poses too many risks for us to… | 你的腹部损伤带来了太多的风险 我们无法… |
[11:37] | We run into burning buildings for a living. | 我们为了救人 而跑进燃烧的建筑物 |
[11:40] | I’m not afraid of a risk. | 我不惧怕风险 |
[11:45] | I trust you to get me back to my team. | 我相信你能让我回到我的团队中 |
[11:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:00] | I’m just double-checking our patient’s lab work. | 我只是在仔细检查我们病人的实验室工作 |
[12:03] | That’s some emotional lab work. | 那对于实验室工作 有点情绪化 |
[12:07] | Shaun thinks I caused our patient’s graft issues, | 尚恩认为我造成了我们病人的移植问题 |
[12:10] | and he said so on camera. | 而且他在镜头前这样说 |
[12:14] | And I’m… | 而我… |
[12:17] | I’m so angry at myself for skipping a step. | 我对自己跳过一个步骤 感到非常生气 |
[12:27] | But I don’t think I caused the edema. | 但我不认为是我造成的水肿 |
[12:34] | Sorry about this morning. | 对今日早上的事情感到抱歉 |
[12:36] | Rough day. It happens. | 艰难的一日 是的 |
[12:37] | I need approvals. | 我需要得到批准 |
[12:40] | We implemented a new system last week. | 我们上周实施了一个新系统 |
[12:42] | You’re working off the old one. | 你是在用旧的 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[12:45] | You were late on training day. Redo it. | 你在训练日迟到了 重做吧 |
[12:48] | And maybe cool it with the personal calls on the floor. | 也许也不要在地面接听个人来电 |
[12:54] | Please let this be an actual medical issue. | 请让这成为一个实际的医学问题 |
[12:58] | My patient’s refusing posterior fusion surgery. | 我的病人拒绝接受后路融合手术 |
[13:01] | We need an alternative that will get him back on his feet. | 我们需要一个能让他重新站起来的替代方案 |
[13:03] | Posterior fusion would get him on his feet. | 后路融合会让他站起来 |
[13:05] | He just wants to carry someone on his back. | 他坚持想把人背在身上 |
[13:10] | We could try ventral surgery through his abdomen. | 我们可以尝试通过他的腹部进行腹腔手术 |
[13:12] | L3 is hard to get to ventrally, | L3 很难到达腹腔—— |
[13:14] | even if everything was perfect. | 即使一切都很完美 |
[13:16] | But if we try a transpedicular approach, | 但是 如果我们尝试采用经颅的方法 |
[13:18] | we could do a posterior cage placement | 我们可以做一个后置的椎体支架 |
[13:19] | and short segment surgery. | 和短节段手术 |
[13:21] | There’s a risk of catastrophic nerve injury | 有灾难性神经损伤的风险 |
[13:23] | or an uncontrollable bleed | 或因放置太大的椎体支架而 |
[13:25] | from placing too large a cage. | 无法控制的出血 |
[13:30] | Would you try it? | 你会尝试吗 |
[13:35] | Your patient, your call. | 你的病人 你的决定 |
[13:41] | What do I love most about Shaun? | 我最喜欢尚恩的什么 |
[13:44] | I can’t choose. | 我无法选择 |
[13:47] | He’s brilliant, and he’s so funny. | 他很聪明 而且很有趣 |
[13:50] | He makes me feel safe. | 他让我感到安全 |
[13:54] | I know no matter what happens, he’s there for me. | 我知道无论发生什么 他都在我身边 |
[13:57] | And he’s super cute. | 而且他超级可爱 |
[14:01] | Shaun, what do you love the most about Lea? | 尚恩 你最喜欢莉亚的什么 |
[14:06] | Shaun. | 尚恩 |
[14:12] | I love… | 我爱… |
[14:14] | That her eyes crinkle when she is happy | 她高兴时眼睛会皱起来 |
[14:17] | or sad or angry or worried. | 或悲伤或愤怒或担心 |
[14:21] | And I know which one means what. | 而且我知道哪个是什么意思 |
[14:23] | You know my eye crinkles? | 你知道我的眼睛会皱吗 |
[14:26] | That one means she is happy. | 这意味着她很高兴 |
[14:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:30] | I double-checked every recorded vital sign | 我仔细检查了每一个记录的生命体征 |
[14:32] | and hourly urine output. | 和每小时的尿量 |
[14:34] | All suggest adequate blood pressure to maintain graft profusion | 所有这些都表明有足够的血压 维持移植物的厚度 |
[14:36] | and no signs of fluid overload. | 并且没有液体超载的迹象 |
[14:38] | I don’t know what caused it, | 我不知道是什么原因造成的 |
[14:39] | but Dana’s edema and graft issues are not my fault. | 但丹娜的水肿和移植问题 不是我的错 |
[14:50] | I need to see your footage. | 我需要检视你的录像 |
[14:56] | Stop. | 停止 |
[14:57] | Play it from there. | 从那里开始播放 |
[15:07] | The grafts should not be failing. | 移植物不应该失败 |
[15:09] | Something must have gone wrong. | 一定是出了什么问题 |
[15:10] | I need the answers to fix it. Please rewind. | 我需要答案来解决这个问题 请倒回去 |
[15:22] | S-Stop. | 停…停止 |
[15:24] | Okay. Play at half speed. | 好的 以半速播放 |
[15:36] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[15:40] | When I pressed that burn area, she did not feel it. | 当我按下那个烧伤部位时 她没有感觉 |
[15:43] | If they were second-degree, mid-dermis burns, | 如果是二度、中度皮层烧伤 |
[15:46] | it would have hurt. | 它将会很疼 |
[15:48] | Dana has third-degree burns. | 丹娜有三度烧伤 |
[15:50] | The tissue is dying under the grafts | 移植物下的组织正在死亡 |
[15:53] | because I did not debride deep enough. | 因为我剥落得不够深入 |
[15:59] | Dana’s problem is my mistake. | 丹娜的问题是我的错误 |
[16:11] | Shaun has always been great with medicine, | 尚恩在医学方面一直很出色 |
[16:13] | but romance, not so much. | 但是浪漫 不是那么多 |
[16:15] | I took him through boot camp, | 我带他参加了新兵训练营 |
[16:17] | and then he and Lea got together. | 然后他和莉亚就在一起了 |
[16:19] | I guess you could call me Cupid. | 我想你可以叫我丘比特 |
[16:21] | You don’t get credit for Shaun and Lea getting together. | 你不能因为尚恩和莉亚 走到一起而得到好处 |
[16:26] | You barely get credit for us getting together. | 我们能走到一起 你几乎没有功劳 |
[16:28] | I have to go practice my surgery. | 我必须去练习我的手术 |
[16:33] | Your first surgery did not work. | 你的第一次手术并不成功 |
[16:37] | I didn’t debride deep enough. We need to fix it. | 我没有去掉足够的深度 我们需要解决这个问题 |
[16:42] | How’s your pain level? | 你的疼痛程度如何 |
[16:46] | I’m… A monster. | 我是…一个怪物 |
[16:56] | No wonder Nicole ran away. | 难怪妮歌跑了 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:00] | We have to do another surgery, | 我们必须再做一次手术 |
[17:04] | or you could become septic. | 否则你可能会变成败血症 |
[17:07] | Will it fix the way my face looks? | 它能解决我脸部的问题吗 |
[17:09] | No. Your face will look worse | 不 你的脸会看起来更糟 |
[17:11] | because we have to debride deeper. | 因为我们必须更深入清创 |
[17:12] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:14] | We have to fix the mistake. | 我们必须纠正这个错误 |
[17:16] | How you look doesn’t impact your health. | 你的外表并不影响你的健康 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:32] | Do you want me to get your husband? | 你想让我去找你的先生吗 |
[17:34] | I’m sure he wants to see you before you go into surgery. | 我相信他想在你进手术室之前见到你 |
[17:37] | No. | 不要 |
[17:40] | Nicole needs him. | 妮歌需要他 |
[17:56] | That’s not gonna work. | 那是不行的 |
[17:59] | You need to get wider exposure and corpectomy | 你需要获得更广泛的接触面和冠状动脉切除术 |
[18:01] | before placing the cage. | ——在放置椎体支架之前 |
[18:05] | There is an easier solution. | 有一个更简单的解决方案 |
[18:08] | Tell your patient he’s being an idiot. | 告诉你的病人他是个白痴 |
[18:12] | It’s not worth risking his life for his career. | 这不值得为他的事业冒生命危险 |
[18:15] | I think he’s right. | 我认为他是对的 |
[18:19] | When I left the force, | 当我离开部队的时候 |
[18:21] | I felt more alone than any other time in my life. | 我感到比我生命中任何时候都要孤独 |
[18:27] | I didn’t just leave a job, I… | 我不只是离开工作 我… |
[18:31] | I left a family. | 我离开了一个家庭 |
[18:33] | He wants to fight to keep his, | 他想通过战斗来保持自己 |
[18:35] | so I’m gonna do what I can to help him. | 所以我将尽我所能帮助他 |
[18:44] | I’ll drill off the complete pedicle and L3 body. | 我将钻掉完整的椎弓根和 L3 体 |
[18:46] | You decompress on the lamina above and below. | 你在上面和下面的板块上减压 |
[18:50] | It’ll allow for a safer cage placement. | 这将使椎体支架的放置更加安全 |
[18:58] | I don’t think Dana is ready | 我不认为丹娜已经准备好 |
[19:00] | for the free tissue flap reconstruction. | 进行游离组织瓣的重建 |
[19:01] | We could start with daily tissue removal. | 我们可以从每日清除组织开始 |
[19:03] | No, we should not wait. | 不 我们不应该等待 |
[19:05] | Deeper debridement and temporoparietal fascia surgery | 深度清创术和颞顶筋膜手术 |
[19:08] | will clear her edema. | 将清除她的水肿 |
[19:09] | It’s a high-risk surgery with high risk of blood loss | 这是一个高风险的手术 失血 |
[19:12] | and flap necrosis. | 和皮瓣坏死的风险很高 |
[19:13] | Before we do another big procedure, | 在我们做另一个大型手术之前 |
[19:16] | she needs to recover psychologically. | 她需要在心理上得到恢复 |
[19:18] | She could develop infection and compartment syndrome if we wait. | 如果我们等待 她可能会出现感染和隔间综合症 |
[19:24] | You missed what the patient was feeling | 在你最初的诊断中 你忽略了病人的感受 |
[19:27] | in your initial diagnosis, and it affected her outcome. | 这影响了她的结果 |
[19:31] | You could be wrong about this, too. | 这一点你也可能是错的 |
[19:39] | The free tissue flap surgery | 自由组织皮瓣手术 |
[19:41] | will correct the damage from her burns. | 将纠正她烧伤的损害 |
[19:46] | I am the attending. | 我是主治医生 |
[19:48] | This is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[20:04] | My patient… | 我的病人… |
[20:06] | N-No. | 不…不 |
[20:12] | Shaun, what’s going on? | 尚恩 发生了什么事 |
[20:14] | My patient has to have another surgery. | 我的病人必须再做一次手术 |
[20:16] | I thought she had second-degree burns. | 我以为她有二度烧伤 |
[20:17] | She also has third-degree burns. | 原来她也有三度烧伤 |
[20:19] | Okay, so do another surgery. | 好吧 那就再做一次手术 |
[20:21] | If I had not been distracted by the cameras, | 如果我没有被摄影机分心的话 |
[20:25] | I do not think I would have missed her reaction. | 我不认为我会错过她的反应 |
[20:28] | Third-degree burns are always numb. | 三度烧伤总是麻木的 |
[20:31] | So you can do another surgery. | 所以你可以再做一次手术 |
[20:36] | This is my test to prove I am ready to be an attending, okay? | 这是我的测试 证明我已经准备好成为一名主治医生 好吗 |
[20:42] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[20:43] | And you caught the mistake. | 而你抓住了这个错误 |
[20:45] | But I shouldn’t have missed it, okay? | 但我不应该错过它 好吗 |
[20:47] | It was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[20:48] | Okay, so it was your fault. | 好吧 所以这是你的错 |
[20:50] | So? | 那么 |
[20:51] | Just like it was my fault when I was attending | 就像我在诊治医生时犯错一样 |
[20:54] | that I-I missed a subdural empyema | 我错过了一个硬膜下水肿 |
[20:56] | and Park punctured a fungal nodule | 和朴穿刺了一个真菌结节 |
[20:59] | and Claire missed a PE. | 而克莱雅错过了一次 PE |
[21:00] | The patient didn’t die, right? | 病人并没有死 对吗 |
[21:03] | You can do another surgery. So let’s just focus on that. | 你可以再做一次手术 因此 让我们只关注这一点 |
[21:07] | I am different than you and Claire and Dr. Park. | 我与你、克莱雅和朴医生不同 |
[21:12] | I do not get to make mistakes. | 我没有机会犯错 |
[21:17] | Is this because this video crew | 这是不是因为这个摄制团队 |
[21:18] | has been following you around wherever you go? | 无论你走到哪里 都一直跟着你 |
[21:21] | Yes. I made two mistakes… | 是的 我犯了两个错误… |
[21:24] | The burns and letting them film me. | 烫伤 让他们拍我 |
[21:26] | You know what? Get rid of them. | 你知道吗 把他们赶走 |
[21:28] | If you don’t want them around, just get rid of them. | 如果你不希望他们在身边 就把他们赶走 |
[21:31] | And another thing, Shaun, | 还有一件事 尚恩 |
[21:34] | you can’t expect to be perfect all the time. | 你不能期望一直都是完美的 |
[21:39] | It doesn’t happen, ever, for anyone. | 事情不会完美 永远不会 对任何人来说 |
[21:55] | No. | 没有 |
[21:56] | Again, it’s helpful | 再次 如果你 |
[21:58] | if you include the question in the answer. | 在答案中包括问题 会好一点 |
[22:01] | What was the question? | 问题是什么 |
[22:02] | Do you see yourself as Shaun’s protector? | 你认为自己是尚恩的保护者吗 |
[22:05] | Oh, um… | 哦 嗯… |
[22:08] | No, I don’t see myself as Shaun’s protector anymore. | 不 我不认为自己是尚恩的保护者了 |
[22:13] | How does that feel? | 这感觉如何 |
[22:16] | How does it feel? I don’t know. | 它的感觉如何 我不知道 |
[22:19] | It feels great. | 这感觉很好 |
[22:22] | I’m proud of him | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[22:24] | and relieved… | 并解脱了… |
[22:28] | …that he’s gonna make it. | …他将会成功 |
[22:30] | What changed? | 什么变了 |
[22:35] | He did. | 他做到了 |
[22:37] | He changed. | 他变了 |
[22:39] | Can you elaborate? | 你能详细说明一下吗 |
[22:45] | He grew up and met Lea. | 他长大了 遇到了莉亚 |
[22:50] | Okay, we need to talk. | 好吧 我们需要谈谈 |
[22:53] | Turn the camera off. | 关掉相机 |
[22:54] | Sorry, no. | 对不起 不可以 |
[22:57] | Okay, then I’m gonna have to say what I have to say naked. | 好吧 那我就得把我要讲的东西 直白地讲出来 |
[23:03] | You can take five. Thank you. | 你可以抖 5 分钟 谢谢你 |
[23:07] | You need to back off Shaun a little bit. | 你需要退让尚恩一点 |
[23:09] | It’s my job to ask questions. | 询问是我的工作 |
[23:11] | I was expecting wedding surprises, | 我正期待着婚礼的惊喜 |
[23:12] | and instead I feel like you’re exploiting his autism. | 而我觉得你是在利用他的自闭症 |
[23:16] | You knew Shaun’s ASD was gonna be part of the show. | 你知道尚恩的自闭症会成为节目的一部分 |
[23:18] | I didn’t expect you to make a highlight reel | 我没有想到你会突显 |
[23:20] | out of his most spectrum-y moments. | 出他光谱最极端的时刻 |
[23:22] | I’m not manufacturing anything. | 我没有制造任何东西 |
[23:24] | Shaun made a mistake on a very important case, | 尚恩在一个非常重要的个案上犯了一个错误 |
[23:26] | and now that could end up on your show. | 而现在 这可能会在你的节目中出镜 |
[23:28] | He’s totally rattled. | 他完全被激怒了 |
[23:30] | I know you want to protect him. | 我知道你想保护他 |
[23:31] | This is not about protecting Shaun. | 这不是为了保护尚恩 |
[23:33] | This is about the whole world seeing him | 这是关于整个世界看到他 |
[23:34] | as a collection of quirks and a single mistake. | 作为一个怪癖和一个单一错误的集合 |
[23:40] | But since that is good TV… | 但是 既然那是好的电视… |
[23:52] | Dana has third-degree burns. | 丹娜有三度烧伤 |
[23:56] | Dana has third-degree burns. | 丹娜有三度烧伤 |
[23:58] | Dana has third-degree burns. | 丹娜有三度烧伤 |
[24:00] | Her tissue is dying under the graft | 她的组织在移植体下正在死亡 |
[24:03] | because I did not debride deep enough. | 因为我没有足够深入地清创 |
[24:06] | Dana’s problem is my mistake. | 丹娜的问题是我的错误 |
[24:08] | I’m not gonna use any of the footage | 我不打算使用任何 |
[24:12] | related to your mistake. | 与你的错误有关的镜头 |
[24:15] | It’s not relevant. | 这是不相关的 |
[24:17] | This is a wedding show. | 这是个婚礼节目 |
[24:19] | Lea reminded me of that. | 莉亚让我想起了这一点 |
[24:23] | I do not want to be dishonest. | 我不想做不诚实的人 |
[24:28] | It’s not dishonest. | 这不是不诚实 |
[24:30] | It’s focused on you and Lea and your relationship | 节目专注于你和莉亚以及你们的关系 |
[24:34] | and your amazing career as a surgeon, | 以及你作为外科医生的惊人事业 |
[24:37] | surrounded by all of these people who support you. | 被所有这些支持你的人所包围 |
[24:42] | That is what will give hope | 这将对那些 |
[24:44] | to people who feel different and alone. | 感到与众不同和孤独的人带来希望 |
[24:50] | That’s why I’m doing this. | 这就是我做这个的原因 |
[25:05] | Grant’s case file. | 格林德的个案文件 |
[25:09] | I’ve successfully completed the short-segment posterior fusion | 我已经成功地完成了短节段后部融合手术 |
[25:12] | on the skills dummy simulator. | ——在技能假人仿真器上 |
[25:15] | Once. | ——一次 |
[25:17] | With a partner. | ——和一个伙伴一起 |
[25:19] | You’ve successfully done it on real people over 50 times. | 你已经在真实的人身上成功地做了 50 多次 |
[25:25] | You should take the lead. | 你应该主导 |
[25:26] | Which would mean removing yourself | 这将意味着把自己从 |
[25:27] | as the attending on this case. | 作为本案的主治医生 |
[25:30] | I’m not risking my patient’s life to pass a test. | 我不会为了通过考试 而拿我的病人的生命冒险 |
[25:33] | You’re risking your own career to try to save his. | 你在冒着自己事业的风险 试图拯救他的事业 |
[25:40] | Grant deserves the best shot to get back to his crew. | 格林德应该得到最好的机会回到他的队员身边 是你 |
[25:55] | Any cold feet? | 有什么紧张的事吗 |
[25:57] | Shaun is my person. | 尚恩是我的至爱 |
[25:58] | I know that beyond a shadow of a doubt. | 我知道这一点是毋庸置疑的 |
[26:05] | Do you think I should let Sophie | 你认为我是否应该让苏菲 |
[26:07] | remove my mistake from the show? | 从节目中删除我的错误 |
[26:14] | I think that is up to you. | 我认为这取决于你 |
[26:16] | How do you feel about it? | 你对此有何感想 |
[26:19] | It feels like a lie, | 这感觉就像一个谎言 |
[26:22] | but is it more important to give people truth or hope? | 但给人以真理或希望更重要吗 |
[26:27] | That’s a tough question. | 这是个棘手的问题 |
[26:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:30] | I say we stick to the two of you, | 我说我们集中于你们两个人 |
[26:34] | who are getting married in just a few days. | 在短短几日内就要结婚了 |
[26:37] | Any nerves about that? | 有什么紧张的事吗 |
[26:39] | Oh, no. She is also my person. | 哦 不 她也是我的至爱 |
[26:41] | I have known that for a long time. | 我知道这一点已经很久了 |
[26:44] | I have to go prep for my surgery. Okay. | 我得去为我的手术做准备 好的 |
[26:46] | Okay, I have to go prep for my surgery. | 好了 我得去为我的手术做准备了 |
[26:54] | It took you longer to be sure that Shaun was the one. | 你花了较长时间才确定尚恩是那个人 |
[26:59] | In fact, you said you couldn’t get involved with him | 事实上 你说你不能和他发生关系 |
[27:01] | because of his ASD. | 因为他的自闭症 |
[27:03] | What changed? | 中间有了什么变化 |
[27:21] | I offered to take out the mistake because you were right. | 我提出要把这个错误剔除 因为你是对的 |
[27:23] | I crossed a line. | 我过了界 |
[27:25] | Instead of embarrassing Shaun, | 不再令尚恩尴尬 |
[27:26] | now you’re zeroing in on me? | 现在你把目标锁定在我身上了 |
[27:28] | I’m not trying to embarrass anyone. | 我不是想让任何人难堪 |
[27:31] | Can you please slow down? | 你能不能慢一点 |
[27:34] | As a little person, the world doesn’t accommodate me. | 作为一个小人物 这个世界并不能迁就我 |
[27:37] | That’s why representation matters, but when it’s real. | 这就是为什么代表性很重要 但他同时需要是真实的 |
[27:41] | I’m not asking you to make us look like a fairy tale. | 我不是要你把我们弄得像个童话故事 |
[27:43] | Fairy tales have obstacles and conflict. | 童话故事有障碍和冲突 |
[27:46] | The story you want me to tell, | 你想让我讲的故事 |
[27:48] | you two met and fell in love and everything’s great, | 你们两个相遇并相爱 一切都很好 |
[27:52] | it’s boring. | 这很无聊 |
[27:53] | So you want me to play the wicked witch. | 所以你想让我扮演邪恶的女巫 |
[27:55] | You are are not defined by your lowest moment, | 你不是由你的最低潮时刻决定的 |
[27:58] | but you can’t deny it, either. | 但你也不能否认它 |
[28:02] | I am here to tell the real story of you as a couple. | 我是来讲述你们这对情侣的真实故事 |
[28:07] | Do you still trust me to do that? | 你还相信我可以做到吗 |
[28:18] | Your vitals are good, | 你的生命体征很好 |
[28:19] | and your volume status is stable. | 而且你的状态稳定 |
[28:21] | A nurse will come get you for surgery soon. | 护士很快就会来接你做手术 |
[28:35] | I’m so sorry the cameras added to your pain. | 我很抱歉 摄影机给你增加了痛苦 |
[28:43] | I was gonna have to see myself eventually. | 我最终还是要去直面自己 |
[28:47] | My daughter will have to look at me every day… | 我的女儿将不得不每日看着我…… |
[28:52] | …and pretend she doesn’t see a monster. | …并假装她没有看到一个怪物 |
[28:56] | She won’t see you that way forever. | 她不会永远这样看待你 |
[28:58] | Other people will. | 其他人会 |
[29:01] | Other kids will tease and bully her… | 其他孩子会取笑和欺负她…… |
[29:06] | …because of what her mother looks like. | ……因为她母亲的长相 |
[29:11] | People have teased and bullied me my whole life, | 人们在我的一生中一直嘲笑和欺负我 |
[29:14] | and it hurt for a long time, | 而且它伤害了很长一段时间 |
[29:18] | and I was too ashamed to tell anyone. | 而我却羞于告诉任何人 |
[29:24] | I finally told my mom. | 我终于告诉了我妈咪 |
[29:26] | She taught me how to stick up for myself. | 她教我如何为自己坚持 |
[29:29] | You can be an example of how to get back up | 当生活把你打倒的时候 你可以 |
[29:34] | when life knocks you down. | 成为如何重新站起来的榜样 |
[29:38] | Your strength | 你的力量 |
[29:40] | will make her more compassionate than most people | 将使她比大多数人更有同情心 |
[29:44] | and more powerful than any bully. | 而且比任何欺凌者更有力量 |
[30:02] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[30:09] | I’ll come get you as soon as your mom is awake. | 你妈咪一醒 我就去接你 |
[30:13] | I don’t want to see her, Daddy. | 我不想见她 爸爸 |
[30:21] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是可以的 |
[30:24] | You know what helps me whenever I’m scared? | 你知道每当我害怕的时候 什么能帮助我吗 |
[30:28] | A big hug. | 一个大大的拥抱 |
[30:31] | The best ones are from my mom. | 最好的是我妈咪给的 |
[30:35] | Do your mom’s hugs make you feel better? | 你妈咪的拥抱 是否让你感觉更好 |
[30:42] | I know Mommy looks different, but her hugs are the same. | 我知道妈咪看起来不同 但她的拥抱一样 |
[30:47] | They’re full of the same love as always. | 一如既往 满溢同样的爱 |
[31:04] | We are doing Dana’s fascial flap surgery. | 我们准备做丹娜的筋膜瓣手术 |
[31:08] | Are you here because I am the attending | 你在这里是因为我是主治医生吗 |
[31:11] | or because you trust my judgment? | 还是因为你相信我的判断 |
[31:14] | Mostly the latter. | 大部分是后者 |
[31:17] | Even after my earlier mistake? | 即使在我先前的错误之后 |
[31:26] | You’re a great doctor. | 你是一个好医生 |
[31:29] | I hope one day I’m even close to as good as you. | 我希望有一日 我甚至接近于像你一样好 |
[31:34] | Your mistake just made you more… | 你的错误只是让你更… |
[31:38] | Inspirational. | 鼓舞人心 |
[31:40] | It gave me the confidence that I’ll find my superpower, too. | 它给了我信心 我也会找到我的超能力 |
[31:56] | You cannot film this surgery. | 你不能拍摄这个手术 |
[31:59] | I cannot be distracted while I am working. | 我在工作时不能分心 |
[32:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:09] | I’ve drilled most of the pedicle and vertebral body. | 我已经钻了大部分的椎弓根和椎体 |
[32:10] | What’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[32:12] | We need to place the cage. | 我们需要放置椎体支架 |
[32:15] | Good decompression. | 良好的减压 |
[32:16] | One above, one below. | 一个在上面 一个在下面 |
[32:24] | Placing the expandable cage. | 放置可扩展的椎体支架 |
[32:29] | Heart rate’s way up. BP’s dropping. | 心率大幅上升 血压在下降 |
[32:32] | Vessel’s torn. | 导管破损 |
[32:34] | It’s detracted away from the field. | 它已经脱离了位置 |
[32:37] | What about giving T.X.A. and bipolar | 给双向 TXA |
[32:39] | to pull the vessel into view? | 来将这导管拉入视野怎么样 |
[32:48] | BP still dropping. | 血压仍在下降 |
[32:49] | BP’s 41 over 23. | 血压 41 比 23 |
[32:52] | He’ll arrest if we don’t stop things now. | 如果我们现在不停止行动 他就会休克 |
[32:54] | Vascular clip. | 血管夹 |
[33:10] | We could try completing the corpectomy from the other side. | 我们可以尝试从另一侧完成冠状切除术 |
[33:18] | No. It’s not working. | 不 这是不可能的 |
[33:22] | We’re changing course. | 我们正在改变方向 |
[33:24] | Let’s do the long segment L1-5 without a cage. | 在没有椎体支架的情况下 让我们做长段的 L1-5 |
[33:30] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[33:33] | My patient, my call. | 我的病人 由我决定 |
[33:51] | Excision knife. | 切除刀 |
[34:12] | I need more sponges and the suctions turned up. | 我需要更多的海绵 并把吸力调高 |
[34:17] | She’s losing too much blood. | 她失去了太多的血 |
[34:21] | She’s severely tachycardic, blood pressure dropping. | 她有严重的心动过速 血压下降 |
[34:36] | This holding pressure isn’t durable. She’s gonna bleed out. | 这种保持压力是不持久的 她会失血过多而死 |
[34:40] | We have to debride deeper. | 我们必须更深入地清创 |
[34:42] | The excision blade is causing too much bleeding. | 切除刀造成的出血量太大 |
[34:44] | Should we try the micro dissection electrocautery? | 我们是否应该尝试微解剖电灼术 |
[35:00] | Electrocautery won’t work. | 电烧是行不通的 |
[35:02] | We need to preserve as much normal tissue as we can. | 我们需要尽可能多地保留正常组织 |
[35:05] | A VERSAJET will debride the appropriate plane with less bleeding. | VersaJet 水刀会剥除适当的平面 同时出血量较少 |
[35:23] | We repaired your lumbar fracture. | 我们修复了你的腰椎骨折 |
[35:29] | But we had to switch surgeries. | 但我们不得不转换手术 |
[35:35] | You can’t do the job anymore. | 你不能再做这个工作了 |
[35:42] | Your body was giving out. | 你的身体在发泄 |
[35:45] | I couldn’t let you die. | 我不能让你死 |
[35:49] | Grant. | 格林德 |
[35:53] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[36:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:24] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[36:28] | He had one of his visions, saved the day again. | 他又再靠他的触觉 再次拯救了世界 |
[36:31] | Oh, and I missed it! | 哦 我错过了 |
[36:32] | I’ll do the imitation again. | 我再做一次模仿 |
[36:35] | You can use all your footage, even my mistake. | 你可以使用你所有的镜头 甚至我的错误 |
[36:42] | Great surgeons can make mistakes and still be inspirational. | 好的外科医生可以犯错 但仍然是鼓舞人心的 |
[37:04] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[37:13] | You’re writing me up? | 你要把我记录违规 |
[37:15] | Is this about the charts? | 这是关于图表的问题吗 |
[37:17] | And coming in late. | 而且迟到 |
[37:18] | And taking personal calls, calling off last-minute. | 并接听私人电话 在最后一刻请假 |
[37:22] | I need to be able to count on you, and right now, I can’t. | 我需要能够倚靠你 而现在 我不能 |
[37:28] | I haven’t been my best. | 我没有做到最好 |
[37:31] | Things at home… | 家里的事… |
[37:47] | If… | 如果… |
[37:50] | If I don’t answer his calls, he gets mad. | 如果我不接他的电话 他就会生气 |
[37:55] | He checks my mileage and my phone | 他检查我的里程数和我的电话 |
[37:59] | and how much makeup I wear. | 以及我化了多少妆 |
[38:03] | I helped a patient go through a domestic violence checklist | 我帮助一个病人完成确认家庭暴力的检查清单 |
[38:07] | and realized… | 并意识到… |
[38:10] | It was me, too. | 我也是受其害 |
[38:21] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[38:29] | My re-grafting surgery was a success. | 我的再移植手术很成功 |
[38:33] | With restorative surgery, you’ll have an adequate aesthetic outcome. | 通过修复手术 你会有一个充分美观的结果 |
[38:39] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[39:02] | I look different, huh? | 我看起来不一样了 是吧 |
[39:06] | Your eyes are the same. | 你的眼睛也是如此 |
[39:10] | They look like mine. | 他们看起来像我的 |
[39:38] | I saw Lim. | 我去见林了 |
[39:49] | You passed your test. | 你通过了你的测试 |
[40:07] | For a long time, | 在很长一段时间里 |
[40:08] | I didn’t think I could be with someone like Shaun. | 我不认为我可以和尚恩这样的人在一起 |
[40:12] | I thought we were too different, | 我以为我们太不同了 |
[40:15] | that I would have to compromise too much. | 我将不得不作出过多的妥协 |
[40:20] | And I worried about what people would think of us. | 我还担心人们会对我们有什么看法 |
[40:26] | Of me. | …对我 |
[40:30] | And I didn’t want to be seen as different. | 而且我不想被视为与众不同 |
[40:35] | What changed? | 中间发生了什么变化 |
[40:40] | Me. | 我 |
[40:42] | Because of how Shaun saw me, | 因为尚恩如何看待我 |
[40:44] | he made me believe that I am stronger | 他让我相信 我 |
[40:46] | than I give myself credit for. | 比我给自己的评价要更强大 |
[40:50] | And that together, we are enough. | 我们在一起 就足够了 |
[40:55] | More than enough. | 绰绰有余 |
[40:57] | That was very nice. | 那是非常好的 |
[41:02] | Is it time for the surprise? | 惊喜的时间到了吗 |
[41:12] | And… take ’em off! | 还有……把它们除下来 |
[41:16] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[41:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:20] | Sophie, it’s beautiful. | 苏菲 这很美 |
[41:23] | The lights are very soothing, and I like karaoke. | 灯光非常舒缓 而且我喜欢卡拉 OK |
[41:27] | This is a very nice surprise. | 这是一个非常好的惊喜 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:32] | Hi! | 你好 |
[41:34] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[41:36] | I’m okay. Okay. | 我很好 好的 |
[41:37] | Shaun. | 尚恩 |
[41:38] | Park. | 朴 |
[41:42] | Congratulations, Shaun and Lea. | 恭喜你 尚恩和莉亚 |
[41:45] | This song is for you guys. | 这首歌是献给你们的 |
[41:50] | Every step I take | 我迈出的每一步 |
[41:55] | Every move I make | 我每一次举手投足 |
[41:59] | Every single day since I went away | 自从我离开后的每一日 |
[42:04] | I’ve been missing you | 我一直在想念你 |
[42:08] | Thinkin’ of the day | 想着那一天 |
[42:12] | When you went away | 当你离开 |
[42:14] | Congratulations! | 祝贺你 |
[42:17] | What a life to take What a bond to break | 将要过怎样的生活 打破怎样的束缚 |
[42:21] | I’ll be missing you | 我将会想念你 |
[42:27] | It’s Claire! | 是克莱雅 |