时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Shaun Robert Murphy, | 肖恩罗伯特墨菲 |
[00:13] | do you take Lea Abigail Dilallo– | 你是否愿意迎娶丽阿比盖尔迪拉洛… |
[00:15] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:17] | To Shaun and Lea! | -为肖恩和丽!-为肖恩和丽! |
[00:19] | How’d the interview go? | 面试怎么样? |
[00:21] | I want the job. | 我想要这份工作 |
[00:23] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:24] | Your father’s prognosis was wrong. | 你父亲的预后是错的 他只能活几周了 |
[00:26] | He only has a few weeks to live. | 你父亲的预后是错的 他只能活几周了 |
[00:27] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[00:29] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[00:32] | – Dalisay? – My… | -达利赛?-我的… |
[00:51] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[00:53] | Look at me. Hey. | 看着我 嘿 |
[00:56] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[00:58] | Shaun, it’s okay. I’m here. | 肖恩 没事 我在这里 |
[01:00] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:08] | I feel… married. | 我感觉…结婚了 |
[01:10] | Do you feel married? | 你感觉结婚了吗? |
[01:13] | What does married feel like? | 结婚是什么感觉? |
[01:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:20] | Different? | 不同? |
[01:21] | Amazing? | 棒极了? |
[01:23] | More to-have-and-to-hold-y? | 有更多要享有的东西? |
[01:27] | I feel like… | 我感觉… |
[01:29] | I love you more than I have ever loved anybody. | 相比我爱过的其他人 我更爱你 |
[01:32] | And I’m very happy. | 我很开心 |
[01:34] | So, the same as before. | 所以跟以前一样 |
[01:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:16] | Dalisay? | 达利赛? |
[02:36] | Dalisay? | 达利赛? |
[02:52] | – Hey. – I’m hurt. | -嘿 -我受伤了 |
[02:54] | – I’m stabbed. – I’m sorry. | -我被刺了 -抱歉 |
[02:56] | I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up. | 我听不清 你的声音断断续续 |
[02:57] | In the break room. | 在休息室 |
[03:00] | Lim? | 利姆? |
[03:04] | Lim? | 利姆? |
[03:16] | Your call has been forwarded to an automa– | 您的电话已转接到自动… |
[03:21] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么? |
[03:25] | Your neck. | 你的脖子 |
[03:29] | I was putting a psych patient in physical restraints. | 我刚才对控制一名精神病患者 进行身体约束 |
[03:32] | It got rough. Thanks for the heads up. | 搞得很粗野 谢谢提醒 |
[03:39] | Where’s your badge? | 你的徽章呢? |
[03:43] | Must’ve fallen off when he grabbed me. | 肯定是在他抓我的事后掉落了 |
[03:47] | Glad you’re okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[04:24] | Code Silver! We’re in lockdown! | 银色警报!我们进入封锁状态! |
[04:37] | Code Silver in lobby and main stairs. | 大堂和正面楼梯进入封锁状态 |
[04:44] | Code Silver in lobby and main stairs. | 大堂和正面楼梯进入封锁状态 |
[04:47] | Code Silver in lobby and main stairs. | 大堂和正面楼梯进入封锁状态 |
[04:51] | Get him to trauma bay two. | 带他去二号创伤室 |
[04:53] | I recognized the guy who attacked him. | 我认出了袭击他的人 他是维拉纽瓦的前男友 |
[04:54] | He’s Villanueva’s ex-boyfriend. | 我认出了袭击他的人 他是维拉纽瓦的前男友 |
[04:57] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[04:58] | He got on on the fifth floor, right? | -他上了五楼 对吧?-是的 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | -他上了五楼 对吧?-是的 |
[05:01] | That’s where Lim was heading to, the break room. | 利姆就是要去那里 去休息室 |
[05:03] | We gotta get trauma bags. | 我们得去拿急救袋 |
[05:05] | The shooter is still loose. We’re supposed to st– | 枪手依然逍遥法外 我们应该… |
[05:08] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[05:12] | Last time, | 上次就是一个拿着美工刀的家伙 |
[05:13] | it was just a guy with a box cutter. | 上次就是一个拿着美工刀的家伙 |
[05:14] | No one was hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[05:20] | Hey. Where are you? | 嘿 你在哪? |
[05:21] | I’m out front. Are you okay? | 我在前门 你没事吧? |
[05:24] | You bailed on me? | 你把我丢下了? |
[05:26] | I wasn’t in the best mood. | 我的心情不是很好 |
[05:28] | You said you understood. | 你说你理解 |
[05:30] | Doesn’t mean I’m happy about it. | 不意味着我对此感到满意 |
[05:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:34] | Jerome says there’s an active shooter. | 杰罗姆说有一个枪手正在活动 |
[05:37] | Lim and Villanueva might be hurt. | 利姆和维拉纽瓦也许会受伤 |
[05:41] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:45] | Dr. Glassman says Dr. Lim and Nurse Villanueva may be hurt. | 格拉斯曼医生说利姆医生 和维拉纽瓦护士也许会受伤 |
[05:48] | – On the fifth floor. – Lim went to the break room. | -在五楼 -利姆去了休息室 |
[05:51] | I told her we needed glasses. | 我告诉她说需要眼镜 |
[05:52] | Okay. Okay. I need to get down there. | 好 我需要下去 |
[05:56] | Shaun, you can’t. We just have to stay here. | 肖恩 你不可以 我们就得呆在这 |
[05:59] | Shaun, you cannot go down there. | 肖恩 你不能下去 |
[06:00] | Dr. Lim may need my help. | -利姆医生也许需要我的帮助 -那我也去 |
[06:02] | Then I’m going, too. | -利姆医生也许需要我的帮助 -那我也去 |
[06:03] | No. You’re not a doctor. | 不 你不是医生 他们不需要你 |
[06:05] | They don’t need you. | 不 你不是医生 他们不需要你 |
[06:06] | I will see you soon. | 我不会离开太久的 |
[06:12] | I’m a doctor, too. | 我也是医生 |
[06:13] | Well, I’m not staying here alone. | 好吧 我不想单独呆在这 |
[06:17] | Hello? Is anyone here? I’m really sick. | 有人吗?有人在吗?我病得很重 |
[06:21] | I don’t know. Could be the shooter. | 我不知道 也许是枪手 |
[06:24] | Or a sick guy, | 考虑到我们在医院里 或许是个病人 |
[06:25] | seeing as we’re in a hospital. | 考虑到我们在医院里 或许是个病人 |
[06:26] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[06:37] | I was waiting in the ER. | 我在急诊室等着 |
[06:39] | I tried to make my way to the pharmacy for antacids. | 我试图自己去药房找抗酸药 |
[06:41] | I’m Dr. Reznick. This is Dr. Wolke. | 我是雷茨尼克医生 这是沃尔克医生 |
[06:43] | Ezra. | -以斯拉 -你的胃痛有多严重? |
[06:44] | How bad is your stomach pain? | -以斯拉 -你的胃痛有多严重? |
[06:45] | I have Crohn’s disease. | 我患有克罗恩病 |
[06:46] | The last time this happened, I needed surgery. | 上次犯病时 我需要手术 |
[06:50] | We should get out of the hallway. | 我们应该离开走廊 这里不安全 |
[06:51] | It’s not safe. | 我们应该离开走廊 这里不安全 |
[06:53] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗?一二三 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:10] | Lea, look in the cabinets for scalpels, sutures, gauze, syringes, needles. | 丽 去柜子里找手术刀 缝合线、纱布、注射器和针头 |
[07:16] | Large neck wound, anterior triangle, maybe more, | 颈部大伤口 前三角 也许还有其他位置 |
[07:19] | defensive wrist lac with possible radial artery injury. | 防御性腕带 可能还损伤了桡动脉 |
[07:22] | At least two deep thoracoabdominal penetrating wounds. | 至少两处深胸腹穿透伤 |
[07:24] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她大量失血 |
[07:25] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[07:29] | Weak and thready carotid pulse. | 颈动脉细小 脉搏微弱 |
[07:34] | Tourniquet’s on forearm. | 止血带在前臂上 |
[07:35] | – I found the gauze. – Muffled heart sounds. | -我找到了纱布 -心音沉闷 |
[07:37] | She has a cardiac tamponade. | 她有心脏压塞 |
[07:39] | Did you find needles? | 你找到针了吗? |
[07:40] | Yeah. Yeah. And the syringes. | 是的 还有注射器 |
[07:41] | Put firm pressure on Dr. Lim’s wounds with the gauze. | 用纱布对利姆医生的伤口施压 |
[07:44] | Add more when they’re saturated. | 当它们饱和时添加更多 |
[07:49] | Two stretchers, now. | 现在 两副担架 |
[07:50] | Backboards, blood, and saline, if you can find them. | 如果能找到的话 背板、血液和生理盐水 |
[08:03] | I’ll get the door. | 我去关门 |
[08:05] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[08:06] | We stay quiet and we wait | 我们保持安静 等待他们解除封锁 |
[08:07] | for them to lift the lockdown. | 我们保持安静 等待他们解除封锁 |
[08:17] | Distant heart sounds. | 心音间隔很远 |
[08:19] | – Is she dying? – Yes. | -她要死了吗?-是的 |
[08:20] | Her blood’s being choked off by blood buildup. | 血液聚集导致她的血流被塞住了 |
[08:24] | Okay. Palpating the xiphoid process. | 好 触诊剑突下 |
[08:26] | Point to the left shoulder. | 指向左肩 |
[08:32] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[08:41] | Jugular distention | 颈静脉扩张 |
[08:43] | and tachycardia improving. | 心动过速改善 |
[09:12] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[09:14] | Who’s on the floor? | 今天谁值班? |
[09:15] | Me and a couple anesthesiologists. | -我和几个麻醉师 -就这样? |
[09:17] | That’s it? | -我和几个麻醉师 -就这样? |
[09:18] | How we doing on blood and supplies? | 血液或补给方面如何? |
[09:20] | Low on all. | 都很差 |
[09:21] | We had three transplants and two GSWs today. | 我们今天进行了三台移植手术 处理了两处枪伤 |
[09:25] | You’re on one with Lim. | 你跟利姆去一号急诊室 |
[09:26] | Jerome, you’re with Villanueva in two. | 杰罗姆 你跟维拉纽瓦去二号急诊室 |
[09:28] | Cop’s on the line. | 警察来了 |
[09:31] | This is Dr. Andrews. | 这是安德鲁斯博士 |
[09:32] | This is Captain Holland. | 这是霍兰德队长 我们在进行作战控制 |
[09:33] | We’re taking operational control. | 这是霍兰德队长 我们在进行作战控制 |
[09:35] | Understood. | 明白 |
[09:36] | Already diverted incoming ambulances. | 已经向这里调动了救护车 |
[09:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:38] | Is there– Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以做的吗? |
[09:40] | You can be | 你可以成为我们的巡回护士 |
[09:41] | our circulating nurse. | 你可以成为我们的巡回护士 |
[09:44] | I, I meant more like get people coffee, but, um… | 我是说更接近那种给大家送咖啡 但是… |
[09:47] | Okay, yeah, what do I do? | 好 我做什么? |
[09:49] | Find the supplies we ask for | 找到我们需要的补给 |
[09:50] | and hand them to the surgical field, like you did just now. | 像你刚才那样把它们送到手术区 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:41] | Shaun, start with the abdomen. | 肖恩 从腹部开始 |
[10:56] | Sternum saw. | 胸骨锯 |
[11:14] | Cooley retractor. | 库利牵开器 |
[11:26] | Lacerations to the pulmonary hilum. | 肺门撕裂伤 |
[11:30] | Left ventricle is nicked. | 左心室有切口 |
[11:33] | That’s what caused the tamponade. | 这就是造成填塞的原因 |
[11:36] | It’s not very wide, though. | 但并不是很宽 |
[11:38] | Pledgeted prolene sutures, please. | 请拿些不可吸收的脱脂棉缝线 |
[11:40] | She has a grade four liver laceration | 她有四级肝裂伤 |
[11:43] | with active bleeding into the peritoneum. | 正在向腹膜流血 |
[11:45] | Lea, d-do you know what a lap sponge is? | 丽 你知道什么是腹部垫吗? |
[11:48] | It’s like a hand towel with two blue handles. | 像是有两个蓝色把手的手巾 |
[11:51] | How many do you need? As many as you can find. | -你要多少?-能找到多少拿多少 |
[11:53] | There’s a third drawer down there. | 下面第三个抽屉 |
[11:59] | Safest bet is to remove the damaged lobe. | 最安全的选择是移除受损的叶片 |
[12:02] | That’s half her liver. | 那是她肝脏的一半 |
[12:05] | We can do an angio-embolization instead. | 我们可以不那样 改做血管栓塞术 |
[12:08] | If that goes south, she’d need a major transfusion. | 如果情况恶化 她需要大量输血 |
[12:11] | That can’t happen. We’re in a lockdown. | 这可不行 我们处于封锁状态 |
[12:12] | A hemi-hepatectomy would decrease | 半肝切除术 |
[12:15] | her life expectancy by ten years. | 会让她的预期寿命减少十年 |
[12:17] | Life expectancy, Shaun? | 预期寿命 肖恩? |
[12:18] | She has 20 minutes, maybe, | 她也许只有20分钟了 除非我们能阻止她出血 |
[12:19] | unless we can stop his hemorrhage. | 她也许只有20分钟了 除非我们能阻止她出血 |
[12:21] | You are being shortsighted. | 你这是短视 |
[12:23] | I’m very shortsighted. I want to keep her alive. | 我很短视 我想让她活下去 |
[12:25] | Dr. Glassman? | 格拉斯曼医生? |
[12:26] | Dr. Andrews needs your help with Villanueva. | 安德鲁斯医生需要你看一下维拉纽瓦 |
[12:29] | Ventricle is sewn up. | 心室缝合了 |
[12:30] | Shaun, you are going to cut out the damaged lobe, do you understand? | 肖恩 你要切除受损的叶片 明白吗? |
[12:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:43] | Full thickness tracheal laceration with sub-q emphysema | 全层气管破裂 另有皮下气肿 |
[12:46] | and a nick in her jugular below the facial branch. | 她的颈静脉 在面部分支下方有一个缺口 |
[12:48] | And the left carotid is shredded. | 左颈动脉被切碎了 |
[12:50] | We’re gonna have to patch that up first. | 我们得先修补它 |
[12:52] | I’m thinking closed stent. | 我在考虑封闭式支架 |
[12:54] | If we have to anti-coagulate her, she’ll bleed out. | 如果我们得为她用抗凝剂 她会大出血而死 |
[12:56] | We got to stop the flow, tie off the artery upstream. | 我们得阻断流动 把她的动脉上游位置扎起来 |
[12:59] | She’s unconscious. | 她昏迷不醒 |
[13:01] | There’s no way to test the collateral circulation | 没有办法测试侧支循环 |
[13:02] | to see if there’s enough to perfuse her brain. | 看不出是否有足够血流注入大脑 |
[13:04] | She’s young. I’m willing to take that bet. | 她还年轻 我愿意赌一把 |
[13:06] | You’re willing to risk a massive stroke? | 你愿意冒严重中风的风险? |
[13:08] | As opposed to letting her bleed to death? Yeah. | 而不是让她流血致死?是的 |
[13:14] | Vascular clamp and a silk tie. | 血管夹和丝带 |
[13:22] | No, no, please, please. Ow! | 不 请不要 |
[13:24] | Tender with guarding and rigidity. | 怕碰且僵硬 |
[13:27] | His bowel’s perforated. | 他的肠子穿孔了 |
[13:30] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[13:31] | I’ll look for supplies in case we need to operate in here. | 我去寻找补给品 以防我们需要在这里操作 |
[13:35] | Just lock the door behind me. | 我出去后把门锁上 |
[13:51] | Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生? |
[13:52] | The bleeding is confined to an aberrant vessel. | 出血仅限于一处迷走血管 |
[13:56] | We do not need to take half her liver. | 我们不需要取她的一半肝脏 |
[13:59] | We can do the angio-embolization safely. | 我们可以安全地进行血管栓塞 |
[14:02] | But you told Dr. Glassman you were gonna do the hemi-hepatectomy. | 但你告诉格拉斯曼医生 你要做半肝切除术 |
[14:05] | Parameters have changed. | 情况发生了变化 |
[14:06] | The angio-embolization is the proper choice. | 血管栓塞术是合适的选择 |
[14:09] | Should someone let Dr. Glassman know? | 要不要找人告诉格拉斯曼医生? |
[14:11] | Inform him if you like. | 想告诉他就去告诉他吧 |
[14:12] | I need to proceed to avoid further hemorrhaging. | 我需要继续以避免进一步出血 |
[14:14] | Argon beam coagulator. | 氩气刀 |
[14:36] | Morgan? | 摩根? |
[14:40] | Stay where you are. | 呆在原地 |
[14:43] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[14:58] | – What’s going on? – Shh! | 发生什么了? |
[15:05] | What’s the tray for? | 托盘是干什么用的? |
[15:09] | Where were you going? | 你去哪了? |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我去… |
[15:16] | There’s a kid in there with a perforated bowel. | 里面有个小孩肠子穿孔了 |
[15:18] | If we don’t do surgery, he’s going to die. | 如果我们不做手术 他就会死 |
[16:10] | Shaun, did you change the surgical plan? | 肖恩 你改变了手术计划? |
[16:13] | The parameters it was based on changed. | 它所基于的参数发生了变化 |
[16:16] | I adjusted accordingly. | 我做了相应的调整 |
[16:17] | And ignored my instructions | 然后就无视我的指示 自己想怎么来就怎么来? |
[16:20] | in favor of what you wanted to do? | 然后就无视我的指示 自己想怎么来就怎么来? |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:25] | Why didn’t you ask me? Why didn’t anybody ask me? | 你为什么不问我?为什么没人问我? |
[16:29] | It seemed like a reasonable call. | 似乎是个合理的决定 |
[16:30] | That’s not your call to make. | 不该轮到你做决定 也不是你的决定 |
[16:31] | Nor is it yours. | 不该轮到你做决定 也不是你的决定 |
[16:34] | How far into this are we? | 我们执行到哪步了? |
[16:36] | I located the site of contrast extravasation | 我找到了造影剂外渗的部位 |
[16:38] | and the catheter is in position. | 导管就位了 |
[16:40] | Well, that’s just great. | 嗯 那太好了 |
[16:42] | We’re locked in. Gimme a coil. | 我们别无选择了 给我一个线圈 |
[16:46] | There was a skyway, bridge-type thing. | 有一座天桥式的东西 |
[16:49] | I went there for a smoke once. | 有一次我去那里抽烟 |
[16:51] | Not that far off the ground. | 离地面不高 |
[16:54] | What are you gonna do? Jump? It would kill you. | 你要做什么?跳?会摔死你的 |
[16:56] | – Where is it? – I-I-It’s two floors down. | -在哪?-下两层楼就是 |
[16:59] | All the stairs and elevators are locked off. | 所有步梯和电梯都锁上了 |
[17:00] | There’s really– There’s no way out of here. | 真的…没办法出去了 |
[17:04] | No! | 不! |
[17:06] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点!我们走! |
[17:08] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走! |
[17:13] | Open the door! Open up! I have a gun. | 开门!打开!我有枪 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna shoot this doctor in the head if you don’t open the door! | 如果你不开门 我就朝这医生的脑袋开枪! |
[17:18] | Morgan, don’t! | 摩根 不要! |
[17:27] | I have three hostages! | 我有三名人质! |
[17:29] | You stay back or I start shooting! | 你们别过来 否则我就开枪了! |
[17:33] | One area of extravasation remaining. | 还剩一处外渗的部位 |
[17:37] | Deploying my coil. | 部署我的线圈 |
[17:44] | Heart rate 168. | 心率168 |
[17:46] | Big drop in BP. | 血压大幅下降 |
[17:47] | Coils are fine. Where’s the bleeding? | 线圈没问题 哪里出血了? |
[17:51] | Large collateral vessel must be damaged. | 必须破坏大型侧支血管了 |
[17:53] | We can inject gel foam particles | 我们可以注入凝胶泡沫颗粒 |
[17:55] | for distal embolization. | 用于远端栓塞 |
[17:58] | BP’s critical. | 血压到临界值了 |
[18:00] | – I’m gonna pivot back. – I’m almost there. | -我要转回去 -我几乎到了 |
[18:02] | We’re going to resect the liver. | 我们要切割肝脏 |
[18:04] | Don’t touch her. I am injecting contrast– | 别碰她 我要注入造影… |
[18:06] | I am removing the packing, Shaun. | 我在拆包装 肖恩 |
[18:08] | No. I see how to stop the bleed. Injecting particles. | 不 我知道如何止血了 注射颗粒 |
[18:20] | Complete embolization with no residual bleeding. | 完全栓塞 不再有剩余出血 |
[18:27] | BP’s rising. | 血压在升高 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:37] | Let’s close her up. | 我们把她缝合吧 |
[18:41] | It was a reasonable call. | 这是个合理的决定 |
[18:46] | Nice work with the needle driver. | 持针器用得不错 |
[18:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[19:04] | There’s a hostage standoff on the fifth floor. | 五楼有人质对峙情况 |
[19:07] | Everyone’s fine. | 大家都没事 |
[19:09] | But it’s Dr. Reznick and Asher. | 但那是雷茨尼克医生和阿舍 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:22] | Let’s finish this. | 我们把这个弄完吧 |
[19:38] | You guys stay back or you won’t like what happens. | 你们退后 否则有你们好看的 |
[19:43] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[19:46] | – Who? – Dalisay. | -谁?-达利赛 |
[19:51] | Now you’re concerned for her well-being? | 你现在担心她的安危了? |
[19:55] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[20:00] | Ezra? | 以斯拉? |
[20:01] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[20:03] | He needs surgery or he’ll die. | 他需要手术 否则就会死去 |
[20:08] | Do it in here. | 在这里做吧 |
[20:23] | Do you have a ten-blade? | 你有10号刀片吗? |
[20:23] | No, just a fifteen. | 没有 只有一把15号刀片 |
[20:26] | Okay. How many GIA staplers? | 好 有多少胃肠吻合器? |
[20:29] | None, but we can hand-sew or anastomosis. | 没有 但我们可以手工缝合或接合 |
[20:35] | As long as he doesn’t have a history of bowel surgery. | 只要他没有肠道手术史就可以 |
[20:39] | He does. | 他有 |
[20:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:54] | If we open him up here, we’ll kill him. | 如果我们在这里为他做开膛手术 他会丧命的 |
[21:01] | I spoke to the OR earlier. | 我之前跟手术室谈过 |
[21:03] | Your ex, Lim, that guard, | 你的前女友 利姆 那个守卫 |
[21:05] | they’re all expected to make full recoveries. | 他们都有望完全康复 |
[21:08] | So, right now, all they have you on is attempted murder. | 所以现在 你只有谋杀未遂的问题 |
[21:12] | But if this kid dies… | 但如果这孩子死了… |
[21:17] | You– You didn’t talk to the OR. | 你没跟手术室沟通过 |
[21:19] | I did. | 我谈过 |
[21:31] | You, take him out of here. You’re staying with me. | 你 带他离开这里 你跟我呆在这 |
[21:50] | I have blood on my sleeve. | 我的袖子上沾着血 |
[21:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:56] | It’s not my blood. | 不是我的血 |
[21:59] | Okay. I just– | 好 我就是… |
[22:02] | I don’t know. I was concerned about you. | 我不知道 我之前在担心你 |
[22:04] | You shouldn’t be. | 你不必的 |
[22:05] | I made the right call, and Dr. Lim’s recovering. | 我做了正确决定 利姆医生在康复了 |
[22:10] | Dr. Lim’s waking up. | 利姆医生醒了 |
[22:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:16] | Oh. I’m here if you need me. | 如果需要我 我就在这里 |
[22:18] | Thank you. I don’t. | 谢谢你 我不需要 |
[22:43] | My dad beat up my mom. | 我爸爸打我妈妈 |
[22:48] | Put her in the hospital a couple times. | 几次把她送进医院 |
[22:51] | I hated his guts. | 我对他恨之入骨 |
[22:58] | Spent my childhood saying I’d– I’d be different than him. | 在我童年我都说我要跟他不一样 |
[23:06] | My dad’s dying. | 我爸爸要死了 |
[23:12] | He has a couple weeks… | 他只剩几周了… |
[23:15] | at most. | 顶多几周 |
[23:19] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[23:21] | I just put him on a plane back to New York. | 我刚送他上飞机回纽约 |
[23:26] | What went wrong between us… | 我们之间的问题… |
[23:32] | will never get fixed. | 永远不会得到解决 |
[23:38] | We’re out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[23:45] | There’s still time for you. | 你还有时间 |
[23:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:08] | Yeah, she’s recovering. | 对 她在康复 |
[24:10] | She had trauma to her carotid, trachea, and jugular, | 她的颈动脉、气管 和颈静脉都有外伤 |
[24:13] | but we were able to repair it all. | 但我们都能治好 |
[24:16] | You had pulmonary hilum injuries, | 你有肺门损伤 |
[24:19] | a nicked ventricle, | 心室有缺口 |
[24:21] | a grade four liver laceration. | 四级肝裂伤 |
[24:24] | It was a tough call, but Dr. Murphy here | 这是一个艰难决定 但墨菲医生在这里 |
[24:27] | opted for an angio-embolization | 选择了血管栓塞术 |
[24:30] | and managed to preserve your entire liver. | 并设法保住了你的整个肝脏 |
[24:40] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[24:43] | A security guard was stabbed, | 一名保安被刺伤 |
[24:45] | but he’s expected to make a full recovery. | 但预计他会完全康复 |
[24:50] | – Abdominal pain? – Oh! | 腹痛? |
[24:52] | – Right upper quadrant? – Mm. | 右上腹? |
[24:54] | Higher? | 更高位置? |
[24:56] | Her heart. | 她的心脏 |
[25:05] | Well, you’ll serve your sentence, | 好吧 你会服刑 |
[25:07] | make amends, and then– | 补过 然后… |
[25:10] | and then start again. | 重新开始 |
[25:14] | There’s only two ways out of this. | 解决这个问题只有两种方法 |
[25:16] | You either turn yourself in, | 你活着自首 |
[25:18] | or you die. | 或者死掉 |
[26:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:11] | Is Dalisay really still alive? | 达利赛真的还活着吗? |
[26:16] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:45] | Drop the gun! | 放下手枪! |
[27:00] | There. | 这里 |
[27:02] | A traumatic VSD in the inferior portion of the septum. | 隔膜下部的创伤性室间隔缺损 |
[27:05] | The cut went deeper than we thought. | 切口比我们想象的更深 |
[27:07] | The defect can be repaired with a GORE-TEX patch. | 这个缺陷可以通过高泰克斯补片修复 |
[27:11] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[27:18] | SWAT got him. Multiple GSWs to the arm and chest. | 特警抓住了他 手臂和胸部有多处枪伤 |
[27:21] | Was in PEA, but we got him back. BP 60 over palp. | 之前无脉性电活动 但救回来了 触诊血压60 |
[27:23] | Dr. Glassman! | 格拉斯曼医生! |
[27:24] | Ash. You okay? | 阿舍 你没事吧? |
[27:29] | OR two, set up for bypass with whatever O-Neg we have left. | 用我们剩下的任何O型阴性血 在二号手术室准备建立旁路 |
[27:32] | Aaron, you handle this with Dr. Wolke. | 亚伦 你跟沃尔克医生一起处理这个 |
[27:34] | – Shaun, we’ll fix Lim’s heart. – Okay. | -肖恩 我们处理利姆的心脏 -好 |
[27:36] | Wait. Does Lim need bypass, too? | 等等 利姆也需要建立旁路吗? |
[27:40] | We’ve only got enough tubing and cannulas to operate one machine. | 我们的导管和插管 只够操作一台机器 |
[27:42] | Resupply doesn’t come in until 5:00 a.m. | 补给要等到凌晨五点才能送来 |
[27:50] | Are we pretending that there’s a debate? | 我们要装模做样地讨论一番吗? |
[27:52] | We’re not risking Lim’s life for this man. | 我们不会为了这个男人 让利姆冒风险 |
[28:00] | We do have another option. | 我们确实有其他选项 |
[28:02] | We can repair Lim’s heart with an occluder device. She won’t need bypass. | 我们可以用咬合器修复利姆的心脏 她就不需要旁路了 |
[28:05] | No. No. That is a terrible idea. | 不 这主意不好 |
[28:07] | Percutaneous closure is too risky. | 经皮闭合术太冒险了 |
[28:09] | Open heart surgery is the optimal procedure for traumatic VSD. | 心内直视手术 是创伤性室间隔缺损的最佳手术方式 |
[28:12] | I, I know, but he will die without bypass. | 我知道 但没有旁路他就会死掉 |
[28:16] | Lim’s surgery will just be harder without it, but doable. | 没有旁路 利姆的手术会更难 但仍然可行 |
[28:19] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗? |
[28:25] | I agree with Dr. Andrews. | 我同意安德鲁斯医生 |
[28:28] | No. This is not fair. | 不 这不公平 |
[28:30] | Dr. Lim didn’t hurt anyone. He did. | 跟他不同 利姆医生没伤害任何人 |
[28:32] | And now we need to help her. | 我们现在需要帮助她 |
[28:34] | She needs the bypass machine. | 她需要心肺旁路机 |
[28:38] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经做了决定 |
[28:56] | I’ve deployed the occluder device. | 我已经部署了咬合器 |
[29:00] | Slipped through. | 滑了过去 |
[29:02] | Placing again. | 再放置一次 |
[29:06] | Looks good on the frontal. | 正面看起来不错 |
[29:08] | No. Still not seating. We should have used bypass. | 不 还是没就位 我们本该用旁路机 |
[29:12] | Repositioning. | 重新定位 |
[29:18] | Cardiac output’s dropping. | 心输血量在下降 |
[29:21] | – She’s in fulminant heart failure. – No. No. | -她现在处于暴发性心力衰竭 -不 |
[29:28] | – Murphy. – No. | -墨菲 -不 |
[29:29] | – Shaun. – I-I can’t. | -肖恩 -我不能 |
[29:31] | No! | 不! |
[29:32] | I can’t. I said it wouldn’t– | 我不能 我说这不会… |
[29:34] | Shaun, it’s okay. | 肖恩 没事 |
[29:35] | No, it’s not. It’s not okay. | 不 不是没事 有事 |
[29:37] | No! | 不! |
[29:39] | – No, it’s not okay. – Lea, get him out of here. | -不 这样不对 -丽 带他离开这里 |
[29:42] | – Shaun, let’s go on a break. – No, it is not okay! | -肖恩 我们休息一下 -不 这样不对! |
[29:45] | – I-I can’t leave! – Take a break. | -我不能离开!-休息一下 |
[29:46] | – Jerome, get him out of here, now. – I-I will not leave! | -杰罗姆 现在带他走 -我不走! |
[29:48] | – And get Glassman. – I have to– to– | -找格拉斯曼 -我得… |
[29:50] | – Dr. Murphy, let’s go. Come on. – No, no, don’t touch me! | -墨菲医生 快走 -不 别碰我! |
[29:51] | – Let’s go. – Shaun! Shaun! | -我们走 -肖恩! |
[29:53] | No, don’t touch me! Don’t touch me, okay? Don’t– Don’t touch me! | 不 别碰我!好吗?别碰我! |
[29:57] | Don’t touch me, okay? Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 好吗?别碰我! |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:05] | No. | 不 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:14] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[30:16] | Hey. You know what? | 嘿 你知道吗? |
[30:19] | No! | 不! |
[30:36] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[30:39] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[30:42] | Shaun, can you– | 肖恩 你能不能… |
[30:45] | can you look at me? | 你能不能看着我? |
[30:48] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[30:50] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[30:53] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[30:56] | Dr. Glassman, please. | 格拉斯曼医生 请别这样 |
[30:59] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[31:01] | Dr. Glassman, please, we need you in there. | 格拉斯曼医生 别这样 里面需要你 |
[31:02] | If they’re placing a device, they need Shaun, not me. | 如果她们要放置设备 她们需要肖恩 而不是我 |
[31:07] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[31:08] | Shaun, please. | 肖恩 |
[31:11] | Look at me. | 请看着我 |
[31:13] | Shaun? Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[31:15] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[31:17] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[31:23] | It’s a hell of a wedding day, Shaun. | 这真是场大婚礼 肖恩 |
[31:29] | I couldn’t save you. | 我没能救你 |
[31:34] | You were a kid. | 你当时是个孩子 |
[31:38] | You died because of me. | 你因我而死 |
[31:43] | I was walking backwards on top of a train. | 当时我在火车顶上倒着走 |
[31:49] | You only left home because of me. | 你就是因为我离开家的 |
[31:56] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[32:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:05] | Maybe we should show him the surgery? | 也许我们该让他看着手术? |
[32:07] | You said they needed Shaun. | 你说她们需要肖恩 |
[32:08] | Video-call me from the inside and we’ll show him the problem. | 从里面给我打视频电话 我们就能把问题呈现给他 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:21] | – Maybe there’s not enough uninjured tissue. – It’s not that. | 也许没有足够的未受伤组织 |
[32:22] | – Maybe there’s not enough uninjured tissue. – It’s not that. | 不是那样 |
[32:23] | SVT. Push adenosine. | 不是那样 |
[32:24] | SVT. Push adenosine. | 室上性心动过速 注射腺苷 |
[32:26] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[32:28] | Shaun, I’m gonna show you the front and lateral views. | 肖恩 我要让你看看正面和侧面 |
[32:32] | Can you see why the device isn’t seating? | 你能看出为什么设备没有就位吗? |
[32:39] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[32:41] | Please focus. | 请集中注意力 |
[32:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:45] | I left home ’cause I wanted to protect you. | 我离开家是因为我想保护你 |
[32:51] | My big brother who I loved. | 我爱的哥哥 |
[32:54] | Nothing could’ve changed that. | 没什么能改变这点 |
[32:57] | Nothing could’ve changed where I was that day. | 那天我就是会在那里 |
[33:04] | None of it is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[33:08] | You remember what I said to you | 你记得我把手术刀给你时 我说过的话 对吧? |
[33:09] | when I gave you the scalpel, right? | 你记得我把手术刀给你时 我说过的话 对吧? |
[33:12] | Never forget. You can do anything. | 永远不要忘记 你可以做到一切 |
[33:17] | You can do this. You can save your friend. | 你可以做到 你可以救你的朋友 |
[33:27] | You just need to look. | 你只需去看 |
[33:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:33] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[33:42] | Shaun, can you see that? | 肖恩 你能看到吗? |
[34:01] | I know what to do. | 我知道要做什么 |
[34:12] | We need more pressors. We’re maxed out. | -还需要增压剂 -已经用光了 |
[34:17] | There’s a second VSD. | 还有第二处室间隔缺损 |
[34:19] | We would have seen it. | 我们会看到的 |
[34:20] | Here. | 这里 |
[34:21] | We assumed it was ventricular turbulence. | 我们假设这是心率震荡 |
[34:24] | It’s oblong. | 这是椭圆形的 |
[34:27] | Deploy a second device and angle it posteriorly. | 放置第二个器械 然后摆到后面位置 |
[34:36] | Loading device. | 器械加载 |
[34:47] | Angling. | 定位中 |
[35:05] | It’s holding. | 稳住了 |
[35:19] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[35:36] | Code Silver, all clear. | 银色警报 解除警报 |
[35:38] | I know You’re so afraid to sing | 银色警报 解除警报 |
[35:42] | Code Silver, all clear. | 银色警报 解除警报 |
[36:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:00] | Hello. I have to wait for Dr. Lim to wake up. | 你好 我得等利姆医生醒过来 |
[37:03] | You should go home and sleep. | 你应该回家睡觉了 |
[37:06] | I’m not spending my wedding night across town from you. | 我不会在新婚之夜跟你分居两地的 |
[37:10] | I’ll take a nap in the residents’ lounge. | 我会在住院医生休息室小睡一会儿 |
[37:16] | I saw Steve earlier. | 我刚才看到斯蒂夫了 |
[37:23] | He told me it wasn’t my fault he died. | 他告诉我说他的死不是我的错 |
[37:30] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗? |
[37:34] | I’m… trying. | 我…在试图相信他 |
[37:43] | Tonight was very hard. | 今晚很难 |
[37:51] | I would not have been able to help Dr. Lim | 如果你没让我看手术 |
[37:54] | if you hadn’t shown me the surgery. | 我就没法帮利姆医生了 |
[38:02] | As much as I loved you before… | 以前我就那么爱你… |
[38:07] | I love you even more now. | 我现在甚至还要更爱你了 |
[38:14] | I am so happy you are my wife. | 你成为我的妻子我真开心 |
[38:28] | Do you feel married now? | 你现在有结婚的感觉了吗? |
[38:37] | I think I do. | 我觉得我有了 |
[39:04] | I thought I was gonna die today. | 我以为我今天会死 |
[39:08] | And I didn’t think about that job. | 我想到的不是那份工作 |
[39:11] | I thought about you. | 而是你 |
[39:18] | I just e-mailed New York Medical Center. | 我刚给纽约医学院发了邮件 |
[39:22] | I turned them down. | 我拒绝了他们 |
[39:26] | You need to e-mail them back. | 你得再给他们回邮件 |
[39:30] | Tell them you made a mistake. | 告诉他们你犯了一个错误 |
[39:41] | When you decided to take the job… | 当你决定接受那份工作时… |
[39:46] | you chose your career over us. | 你把你的职业发展放在我们之上 |
[39:52] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[39:55] | I finally had to face it. | 我最终不得不面对 |
[39:59] | That’s who you are. | 那就是你 |
[40:06] | And you’re not gonna change. | 你不会改变 |
[40:10] | But I did change. | 但我确实改了 |
[40:13] | Today. | 今天 |
[40:18] | For the moment. | 暂时 |
[40:42] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[40:44] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[40:46] | I might need a couple personal days. | 我也许需要几天私人事假 |
[40:49] | Okay, but don’t go overboard. | 好 但别太过了 |
[40:50] | The boss is right here. | 老板就在这呢 |
[40:58] | I’m having trouble with my legs. | 我的腿有些问题 |
[41:03] | Probably some post-surgical myopathy. | 也许是术后肌肉病变 |
[41:15] | Push against my hands. | 用你的腿推动我的手 |
[41:18] | I am. | 我在推了 |
[41:24] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[41:38] | You’re paralyzed. | 你瘫痪了 |